时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[00:08] | Eli, I need to speak with Alicia. | 伊莱 我得跟艾丽西娅讲话 |
[00:11] | Is she there with you? | 她跟你在一起吗 |
[00:11] | She’s on the dais. | 她在讲台上 |
[00:12] | She can’t come now. What’s wrong? | 她现在不能接 怎么了 |
[00:14] | Eli, I need to speak to her. | 伊莱 我必须跟她讲话 |
[00:16] | Kalinda… | 凯琳达 |
[00:17] | She’s in the middle of the correspondence luncheon. | 她正在参加记者午餐会 |
[00:20] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[00:22] | Will is dead. | 威尔死了 |
[00:24] | When you start talking about medical marijuana, | 当你说起医用大麻时 |
[00:26] | everybody gets tense. | 大家都会紧张 |
[00:27] | There was a shooting in the courthouse | 法院发生了枪击 |
[00:28] | and he got caught up in the cross fire. | 他在交火中被打中了 |
[00:30] | I need to speak to Alicia. | 我得跟艾丽西娅说话 |
[00:35] | Yes. Just a second. | 好 稍等 |
[00:38] | … each and every one of you, you know, | 你们每一个人 |
[00:40] | but I’m here to tell you that, after… | 但是我要告诉你们 |
[00:44] | There’s a call for you. | 有你的电话 |
[00:46] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[00:49] | Yes, you have to take it. | 是的 你必须得接 |
[00:56] | I mean, yeah, I could, I could tell he… | 是的 我可以说 他 |
[01:03] | Now, I know that you guys have been waiting for the governor. | 我知道你们一直在等州长 |
[01:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:12] | Alicia… it’s me. | 艾丽西娅 是我 |
[01:14] | Yes. Kalinda, what’s wrong? | 是的 凯琳达 怎么了 |
[01:18] | Will’s been shot. | 威尔中枪了 |
[01:20] | He… wh-what do you mean? | 他 什么意思 |
[01:23] | There was, uh, gunfire at the courthouse | 法院发生了枪击 |
[01:26] | and… he was shot. | 他被打中了 |
[01:28] | Will… um… | 威尔 |
[01:30] | I-I don’t understand, by who? | 我不明白 他被谁打中了 |
[01:32] | His client, uh… I’m in the hospital and… | 他的客户 我在医院 |
[01:39] | Will is dead. | 威尔死了 |
[01:42] | Fine, no ice cream for you… | 好吧 不给你冰淇淋了 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry, Alicia. He… | 我很抱歉 艾丽西娅 他 |
[01:49] | He was killed. | 他被杀害了 |
[01:52] | I… can’t… | 我不能 |
[01:54] | I… um… no. | 我 不 |
[01:59] | But I just saw him yesterday. | 但我昨天才见过他 |
[02:05] | Alicia, uh… I’ll call you back. | 艾丽西娅 我再打给你 |
[02:08] | I need to speak to the police, | 我得跟警察谈谈 |
[02:09] | then I will call you back. | 然后我再打给你 |
[02:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:16] | It is an honor to be here | 我很荣幸能站在这里 |
[02:17] | and I want to introduce to you right now, | 现在我来为大家介绍 |
[02:20] | the First Lady of Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州的第一夫人 |
[02:25] | I’ll introduce Peter. You-you go. | 我来介绍彼得 你去吧 |
[02:29] | You’re in no condition, Alicia. | 你不在状态 艾丽西娅 |
[02:30] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[02:38] | And the First Lady had to step outside. | 第一夫人必须出去一下 |
[02:40] | Uh, Mr. Gold? | 戈德先生 |
[02:42] | Do you want to do the honors? | 你愿意来介绍吗 |
[02:48] | Th-Thank you, Bobby. | 谢谢你 鲍比 |
[02:52] | It’s my honor | 我很荣幸 |
[02:53] | to introduce the man I’ve shared my… | 介绍这个 |
[02:58] | uh… m-many campaigns with over the past few years. | 过去几年 我跟随他进行过多次竞选的男人 |
[03:03] | We’ve had good times… | 我们有过欢乐的时光 |
[03:04] | and bad… | 也有过惨淡的 |
[03:05] | and we’ve had our share of disagreements. | 我们也有过许多分歧 |
[03:09] | Who takes out the garbage. | 比如谁去倒垃圾 |
[03:12] | Who changes the diapers. | 谁来换尿布 |
[03:14] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[03:15] | Which brings me to a funny story about how I chose this… | 这让我想到了一件趣事 我今天之所以 |
[03:20] | outfit for today. | 穿这套西服 |
[03:22] | Where’s Alicia? | 艾丽西娅在哪 |
[04:31] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[04:33] | I need to speak to the partners. | 我得跟合伙人们谈谈 |
[04:35] | Yes. They’re ready. | 好的 他们都准备好了 |
[04:37] | They’ve been wondering where you were. | 他们都想知道你在哪 |
[04:40] | It’s the vote on the L.A. office. | 是关于洛杉矶分所的投票 |
[04:45] | Tell them I’ll be right in. | 告诉他们我就来 |
[05:20] | I thought this meeting was at 2:00. | 我以为是两点开会 |
[05:22] | I have a client waiting. | 我还有个客户在等着呢 |
[05:23] | What did we decide? | 我们刚决定了什么 |
[05:24] | We haven’t decided anything yet. | 我们还没决定任何事 |
[05:25] | What is going on, Diane? | 出什么事了 戴安 |
[05:27] | We’re late here. | 我们开始得太迟了 |
[05:28] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[05:29] | We’ve had a situation. | 我们遇到了些情况 |
[05:31] | At the courthouse. | 在法院 |
[05:32] | What, what, what’d I miss? | 什么 我错过了什么 |
[05:34] | Will was shot. | 威尔中枪了 |
[05:36] | What? | 什么 |
[05:37] | He-he-he was what? | 他怎么了 |
[05:38] | I’ve just come from the hospital. | 我刚从医院回来 |
[05:40] | Will was sh… Will Gardner? | 威尔中枪 威尔·加德纳吗 |
[05:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[05:45] | What? | 什么 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:50] | Will is dead? | 威尔死了吗 |
[06:02] | Apparently some sort of shooting has taken place | 很显然 在一间法庭里 |
[06:04] | within one of the courtrooms. | 发生了枪击事件 |
[06:06] | Details are sketchy at this point… | 具体细节尚不明确 |
[06:09] | Get out. | 出去 |
[06:10] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[06:37] | Ben Collins called for Will. | 本·柯林斯打来找威尔 |
[06:38] | He heard there was a shooting at the courthouse. | 他听说法院发生了枪击事件 |
[06:40] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[06:41] | Gail. The new intern. | 盖尔 新来的实习生 |
[06:43] | How long has she been here? | 她来多久了 |
[06:45] | A week? | 一周吧 |
[06:53] | Are you done? | 你完了吗 |
[06:55] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[06:56] | Are you done crying? | 你哭完了吗 |
[06:58] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:00] | Get your things and go home. | 收拾好你的东西 回家去 |
[07:02] | What? | 什么 |
[07:03] | Take your things from your desk. | 收拾好你桌上的东西 |
[07:05] | Leave here. Go home. | 离开这 回家去 |
[07:06] | And don’t come back. | 再也别回来了 |
[07:31] | Alpha Five, that’s gonna be SWAT’s call– | 第五小队 如果他们想要护送 |
[07:33] | if they want to get an escort through there… | 得去找特警队 |
[07:40] | Can you confirm the roof access is secure? | 你能确认屋顶入口是安全的吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[07:50] | I’m, I’m here. | 我到了 |
[07:51] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I see you. | 好 我看见你了 |
[07:57] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[07:59] | Thanks, she’s with me. | 谢谢 她是跟我一起的 |
[08:00] | You weren’t paying attention at all, were you? | 你根本没注意 是吗 |
[08:02] | So what happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[08:04] | I was just standing there… | 我就站在那里 |
[08:05] | and I turned around and… he had a gun. | 我转了个身 他已经拿到了枪 |
[08:08] | Who had a gun? The defendant? | 谁拿到了枪 被告吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Jeffrey Grant. | 是的 杰弗里·格兰特 |
[08:10] | He had your gun? | 他拿了你的枪吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah, but I don’t know how. | 是的 但我不清楚他怎么拿到的 |
[08:12] | – A witness said he saw you on your cell phone. – No. | -有名目击证人说你在用手机 -不是 |
[08:14] | I mean, I got a text. I looked at a text, | 我收到了条短信 我在看短信 |
[08:16] | because my girlfriend, she’s pregnant. | 因为我的女朋友怀孕了 |
[08:18] | – Do you usually text during court? – I didn’t text. | -你常在庭上发短信吗 -我不发短信 |
[08:20] | I got a text. | 我收到了条短信 |
[08:21] | When you heard the first shot, what did you see? | 当你听到第一声枪响时 看见了什么 |
[08:23] | The kid, Jeffrey Grant, he was… | 那个孩子 杰弗里·格兰特 他在 |
[08:24] | Did you try to get your gun back? | 你试过把枪抢回来吗 |
[08:28] | No. | 没有 |
[08:28] | – Why not? – What? You’re kidding me. | -为什么不 -什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[08:30] | – Unbelievable. – You weren’t there. | -不敢相信 -你们不在场 |
[08:31] | The kid was just firing everywhere! | 那个孩子当时在四处乱射 |
[08:32] | So, what’d you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[08:33] | Witness said you dove behind the first bench in the gallery. | 目击证人称你窝在旁听席第一排椅子后 |
[08:36] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[08:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:39] | Where’s Jeffrey Grant? | 杰弗里·格兰特在哪 |
[08:41] | They’re holding him. | 被拘留了 |
[08:42] | Here? | 在这吗 |
[08:43] | It’s not gonna make a difference. | 你改变不了什么的 |
[08:45] | Jenna… | 珍娜 |
[08:50] | Jeffrey Grant, our client? | 杰弗里·格兰特 我们的客户 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:52] | – He was on trial for murder. – Yes. | -他因涉嫌谋杀而受审 -是的 |
[08:55] | But he… | 可他… |
[08:59] | That was supposed to be my case. | 那本来是我的案子 |
[09:04] | Diane, do you have a minute? | 戴安 你有空吗 |
[09:08] | Sorry, I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我一会儿就回来 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry, Alicia. | 节哀顺变 艾丽西娅 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[09:47] | I’m at Lockhart/Gardner… | 我在洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[09:48] | Alicia, what are you doing? | 艾丽西娅 你在干什么 |
[09:50] | The deposition is now. | 现在要取证呢 |
[09:51] | We promised to give Candace our full attention. | 我们保证过要全心投入坎迪丝的案子 |
[09:53] | We can’t just… What are you…? | 不能就…你在… |
[09:55] | What are you doing at Lockhart/Gardner? | 你在洛克哈特&加德纳律所干什么 |
[09:57] | Cary… | 凯里 |
[10:03] | Will is dead. | 威尔死了 |
[10:06] | What do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[10:08] | He was shot during his trial. He’s dead. | 他庭审的时候遭到枪击 他死了 |
[10:13] | We have to delay the deposition. | 我们得推迟这次取证 |
[10:18] | I’m-I’m, I’m-I’m just, I’m-I’m-I’m-I’m… | 我…我…我… |
[10:21] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:22] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[10:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:24] | I’ll call you back, Cary. | 我回头再打给你 凯里 |
[10:33] | Is she coming? | 她会来吗 |
[10:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[10:36] | I… um… | 我… |
[10:40] | We need to delay this, Candace. | 我们得推迟这次取证了 坎迪丝 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | I have to call Will’s clients. | 我得打电话给威尔的客户 |
[10:46] | It’s not out yet that Will is dead, | 外头还不知道威尔去世的消息 |
[10:48] | but when it is, the clients will be looking around. | 可他们一旦知道就会开始找新律师 |
[10:51] | David, please. | 大卫 拜托 |
[10:52] | But more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[10:54] | other firms will be poaching. | 其他律所会开始挖这些客户 |
[10:55] | David, my best friend just died. | 大卫 我的挚友才刚去世 |
[10:59] | Diane, I’m sorry. | 戴安 请节哀 |
[11:01] | I-I don’t want to be doing this any more than you do, | 我也不想这么做 |
[11:04] | but the car is moving, and someone has to drive. | 但车还在前进 总得有人驾驶 |
[11:07] | I’m just asking your permission to break it to the clients. | 我需要你允许我把消息告诉客户们 |
[11:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | Just… do what you do. | 你就这么做吧 |
[11:31] | Alicia, please call me as soon as you can. | 艾丽西娅 尽快给我回电 |
[11:34] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[11:44] | Alicia, it’s Diane. | 艾丽西娅 我是戴安 |
[11:47] | We’re trying to get ahold of you. | 我们都在找你 |
[11:48] | Please call. | 请回电 |
[12:13] | Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[12:16] | Mr. Gardner, we’re just about ready here. | 加德纳先生 我们可以开始了 |
[12:18] | H-Hold on, Your Honor. | 稍等 法官阁下 |
[12:19] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[12:56] | 威尔·加德纳 手机 上午11:32 | |
[13:03] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[13:06] | Mr. Gardner, we’re just about ready here. | 加德纳先生 我们可以开始了 |
[13:08] | H-Hold on, Your Honor. | 稍等 法官阁下 |
[13:10] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[13:18] | 威尔·加德纳 手机 上午11:32 | |
[13:22] | I have no idea why he would call. | 我不知道他为什么打给我 |
[13:25] | He called at 11:30. | 11点半的时候打来的 |
[13:27] | Wasn’t he in court? | 他不是在庭上吗 |
[13:28] | They must’ve been on a break. | 那时候应该在休息 |
[13:34] | Was he upset? | 他当时不高兴吧 |
[13:36] | At? | 为谁 |
[13:37] | Me? | 为我 |
[13:38] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么 |
[13:40] | Candace came to our firm. | 坎迪丝来我们律所了 |
[13:42] | We poached her just yesterday. | 我们昨天刚把她挖过来 |
[13:44] | She was Will’s client. | 她以前是威尔的客户 |
[13:45] | Will had dealt with all of that. | 威尔已经不计较这些了 |
[13:48] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[13:49] | You can blame yourself for anything you want, | 你想怎么责怪自己都行 |
[13:51] | but Will was… | 但威尔… |
[13:54] | He was moving fast on a lot of fronts. | 他已经不计前嫌了 |
[13:56] | He was… | 他… |
[14:05] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[14:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:10] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[14:21] | You can stay if you want. | 如果你想留在这儿也行 |
[14:23] | No. | 算了 |
[14:39] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[14:41] | This feud, it’s stupid. | 这种斗争很愚蠢 |
[14:42] | I-I care about you too much to let it come… | 我很在乎你 不希望走到这一步 |
[14:50] | Alicia, are you kidding me? | 艾丽西娅 你开什么玩笑 |
[14:53] | Leave my clients alone, Alicia. | 离我客户远一点 艾丽西娅 |
[14:54] | Find your own. | 自己的客户自己找去 |
[15:12] | But you do admit to taking the sheriff’s gun? | 你承认拿了法警的枪吗 |
[15:15] | You were angry about Dr. Delaney’s testimony? | 你当时对德兰尼博士的证词感到愤怒是吗 |
[15:17] | His false testimony. | 他伪造的证词 |
[15:18] | We’d rather hear it from your client. | 我们想听你当事人亲口说 |
[15:19] | You were angry about Dr. Delaney’s testimony? | 你当时对德兰尼博士的证词感到愤怒是吗 |
[15:23] | The accused nodded in assent. | 被告点头默认 |
[15:24] | But he was lying, right, Jeffrey? | 他当时在说谎 对吗 杰弗里 |
[15:26] | He was the real killer. | 他才是真正的凶手 |
[15:28] | I-I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[15:29] | I didn’t kill Dani. | 我没杀达妮 |
[15:31] | But Professor Delaney did? | 是德兰尼教授杀的吗 |
[15:32] | Why’d you kill your lawyer, Jeffrey? | 你为什么要杀害你的律师 杰弗里 |
[15:33] | I don’t think that’s been proved. | 我认为这一点还没确认 |
[15:34] | Jeffrey, why did you shoot at your own lawyer? | 杰弗里 为什么要向你自己的律师开枪 |
[15:37] | I want to make clear, I have been hired by the Grant family | 我想说明白 格兰特一家雇我 |
[15:39] | to represent Jeffrey’s interests. | 代表杰弗里的利益 |
[15:41] | There’s no evidence that Jeffrey was the cause | 现在没有证据表明是杰弗里 |
[15:43] | of Mr. Gardner’s death. | 造成了加德纳先生的死 |
[15:44] | According to witnesses, | 根据目击证人表示 |
[15:45] | there was a hail of gunfire from other SWAT | 当时现场开枪射击的 |
[15:48] | and sheriff members on the scene, | 还有其他特警和法警 |
[15:49] | and the bullets that killed Mr. Gardner may have… | 击中加德纳先生的可能… |
[15:54] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[15:56] | let’s step out for a moment. | 我们出去一会儿 |
[16:04] | I want to say my client has been wrongly accused. | 我想说我当事人受到的指控纯属诬告 |
[16:07] | He was placed into a corner by faulty DNA evidence | 他被库克检察院错误的DNA证据 |
[16:09] | of the Cook… | 逼到了绝境… |
[16:11] | Could you back up a bit? | 你们能退后一点吗 |
[16:14] | We anticipate a suit against this jurisdiction. | 我们会起诉该司法机关 |
[16:16] | Your client killed two people in that court. | 你的当事人射杀了当时庭上的两个人 |
[16:18] | In a fit of uncontrollable rage… | 在无法遏制的愤怒之下… |
[16:19] | He’s not getting off. | 他不能逃脱罪名 |
[16:20] | …by reason of insanity. | …由于精神错乱的缘故 |
[16:22] | Don’t question my client outside my presence. | 别在我不在场的时候盘问我当事人 |
[16:25] | Kalinda, what are you thinking? | 凯琳达 你在想什么 |
[16:30] | Uh, no, no, no. All joking aside, | 不不不 言归正传 |
[16:32] | Illinois only works | 只有我们 |
[16:34] | if we can put aside our differences | 求同存异 携手努力 |
[16:37] | and work together, everybody. | 伊利诺伊州才有未来 |
[16:38] | I mean, it’s-it’s really that simple. | 在我看来 就是这么简单 |
[16:41] | And that’s what I plan to do. | 这也是我想做的 |
[16:43] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find out | 抱歉失陪 我现在得了解一下 |
[16:45] | what Eli Gold meant by changing my kids’ diapers. | 伊莱让我给孩子换尿布是什么意思 |
[16:54] | Eli, what’s going on? | 伊莱 怎么了 |
[16:55] | You have to greet the press. | 你得和媒体寒暄 |
[16:56] | No, you need to tell me what’s going on right now. | 不 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[16:57] | If I tell you what’s going on, | 如果我告诉你了 |
[16:58] | you won’t want to greet the press. | 你就不想和媒体寒暄了 |
[17:02] | This is about Will? | 这事和威尔有关 |
[17:04] | – What? – This is about Will. | -什么 -这事和威尔有关 |
[17:06] | No. | 不 |
[17:08] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[17:09] | Alicia’s gonna talk to him and convince him | 艾丽西娅要和他谈 说服他 |
[17:11] | not to testify against me. | 不要指证我 |
[17:12] | Peter, I can tell you quite definitively, | 彼得 我能肯定地告诉你 |
[17:14] | Alicia is not gonna… | 艾丽西娅不会… |
[17:19] | Will is dead. | 威尔死了 |
[17:22] | There was gunfire at the courthouse. | 之前法院发生了枪击事件 |
[17:24] | Will was shot by a client. | 威尔被其当事人射杀 |
[17:30] | You have to talk to the reporters. | 你该去和记者们聊天了 |
[17:33] | No, I have to… I have to call Alicia. | 不 我得…打个电话给艾丽西娅 |
[17:34] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我可不觉得这是个好主意 |
[17:36] | I need to speak to my wife. | 我得和我妻子谈谈 |
[18:00] | This is Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[18:01] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[18:17] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[18:19] | Mr. Gardner, we’re just about ready here. | 加德纳先生 我们开始开始了 |
[18:21] | H-Hold on, Your Honor. | 稍等 法官阁下 |
[18:22] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[18:28] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:30] | Your Honor, do you have a moment? | 法官阁下 你有时间吗 |
[18:32] | It’s not, uh… | 这不是… |
[18:33] | I was about to go home. | 我正准备回家 |
[18:36] | It’s about Will. | 是关于威尔的事 |
[18:38] | We’re just asking for a 48-hour delay. | 我们想要求一个48小时的延后 |
[18:40] | A delay in the deposition? | 延后取证吗 |
[18:42] | Yes, there’s been an emergency. | 是的 发生了一些紧急情况 |
[18:43] | The deposition that was already delayed? | 那个已经被延后过一次的取证吗 |
[18:45] | Yes, but that was by another law firm. | 是的 被另一所律所延后 |
[18:47] | Alicia Florrick has had to deal with a death close to her. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克要面对友人的突然亡故 |
[18:50] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry, | 我很遗憾 |
[18:53] | but, uh, | 但是 |
[18:55] | we’re not giving you 48 hours. | 我们不会再给你们48小时 |
[18:56] | We have a window now. Take it | 你们最好乘我们有空赶紧取证 |
[18:58] | or wait another six months to depose. | 否则就再等上六个月吧 |
[19:00] | Don’t be a schmuck. | 别那么混球 |
[19:03] | Here’s the thing, | 我告诉你 |
[19:04] | I am a schmuck. | 我就是个混球 |
[19:05] | Tell her if she wants to go to a funeral, go, | 告诉她 想去参加葬礼就去 |
[19:08] | but there’s a price. | 但要付出代价 |
[19:09] | Wait another six months to depose, | 等六个月再取证吧 |
[19:11] | or, Candace, | 或者 坎迪丝 |
[19:13] | you could settle this right now. | 你可以现在就把这事了结 |
[19:16] | Five cents on the dollar. | 五美分的赔偿款 |
[19:20] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[19:23] | Let’s do it right now. | 我们现在就去取证 |
[19:25] | It was a recess. | 那是在休庭的时候 |
[19:26] | Mr. Gardner and Mr. Polmar | 加德纳先生和波尔马先生 |
[19:27] | thought they could reach a plea bargain, | 认为他们能达成一份认罪辩诉 |
[19:29] | so I recessed just before lunch. | 所以我在午饭前休庭了 |
[19:31] | And you passed them in the hall? | 你在大厅里遇到了他们 |
[19:34] | And Will was on his phone? | 当时威尔正在打电话 |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:37] | He left me a voice mail on my phone. | 他给我留了一条语音信息 |
[19:41] | Mr. Polmar might know what he was calling about. | 波尔马先生或许知道他为什么打电话 |
[19:42] | He was with him; I didn’t hear. | 他俩当时在一起 我没听到 |
[19:48] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[19:50] | What happened in court? | 法庭上到底发生了什么 |
[19:54] | Why do want to know, Mrs. Florrick? | 为什么你想知道 福瑞克夫人 |
[20:08] | The accused got a gun from the sheriff. | 被告从法警身上拿到了枪 |
[20:13] | We were at a sidebar at the bench. | 我们当时正在法官席边 |
[20:15] | He hit the witness, killed him. | 他开枪射杀了证人 |
[20:19] | Mr. Gardner tried to intervene | 加德纳先生试图阻止 |
[20:21] | and take the gun, and he was hit next. | 想夺下枪 结果被击中 |
[20:26] | Mr. Polmar covered him with his body. | 波尔马先生用身体掩护他 |
[20:28] | Uh, Mr. Polmar? | 波尔马先生 |
[20:30] | A.S.A. Polmar. | 助理检察官波尔马 |
[20:32] | He’s new; he was brought in from New York. | 他是从纽约来的新人 |
[20:34] | He, uh, stayed with Will the whole time, | 他一直和威尔在一起 |
[20:36] | and he dragged him over to the table. | 他把他拉到了桌子后面 |
[20:39] | There was gunfire all over. | 法庭里正在交火 |
[20:40] | The sheriffs were firing back at the accused, | 法警正在回击被告人 |
[20:43] | and Mr. Polmar was shot | 波尔马先生在拉走威尔的时候 |
[20:45] | dragging Will out of the cross fire. | 被枪击中了 |
[20:50] | Polmar stayed with him the whole time? | 波尔马一直待在他身边吗 |
[20:52] | Yes, till the paramedics arrived. | 是的 直到急救人员赶到 |
[20:55] | He kept talking to him and… | 他一直在跟他讲话 |
[20:58] | holding his hand. | 握着他的手 |
[21:05] | Do you know what hospital he’s at? | 你知道他在哪家医院吗 |
[21:14] | It’s being noticed. | 已经有人注意到了 |
[21:19] | – Let me use your phone. – Why? | -让我用下你的手机 -为什么 |
[21:22] | ‘Cause I’m the governor, | 因为我是州长 |
[21:23] | and I’m asking to use your phone. | 我要求使用你的手机 |
[21:26] | Show me how to dial Alicia. | 给我联系艾丽西娅 |
[21:29] | It won’t mean anything. | 这不意味着什么 |
[21:31] | What? If she picks up your call but not mine? | 什么 如果她接你的电话而不接我的 |
[21:34] | That won’t mean anything? | 这不意味着什么吗 |
[21:48] | Eli, not now. | 伊莱 不要烦我 |
[21:51] | No, it’s not Eli. | 我不是伊莱 |
[21:54] | It’s me. I, uh, tried you on my phone. | 是我 我用我的手机打给你 |
[21:55] | I couldn’t reach you. | 你没有接 |
[21:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:01] | I had my phone off. | 我刚才关机了 |
[22:02] | I-I just, I just took it out now. | 我刚把手机拿出来 |
[22:08] | I just called to tell you that I’m sorry. | 我只想告诉你我很遗憾 |
[22:10] | I heard about Will. | 我听说了威尔的事 |
[22:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[22:19] | I’m at… | 我在 |
[22:21] | Chicago General Hospital. | 芝加哥综合医院 |
[22:23] | Is that where he is? | 他在那儿吗 |
[22:24] | No, um, I don’t… I don’t know where… | 不 我不知道他在 |
[22:29] | Who’s there? Diane? | 谁在那儿 戴安吗 |
[22:30] | No, the prosecutor. | 不 检察官在那儿 |
[22:31] | Uh, he-he was… shot, too. | 他也受到了枪击 |
[22:35] | That’s terrible. | 真可怕 |
[22:37] | Terrible. | 真可怕 |
[22:38] | How long are you gonna be there? | 你打算在那儿待多久 |
[22:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:40] | – Well, I-I’m gonna come to you. – No. | -那我来找你 -不要 |
[22:44] | Alicia, I’m coming to you. | 艾丽西娅 我来找你 |
[22:46] | Peter, | 彼得 |
[22:48] | I’m fine. Please, I-I’m fine. | 我很好 拜托 我很好 |
[22:50] | I’m your husband, and I should be there. | 我是你的丈夫 我应该陪着你 |
[22:52] | Yes, and you’re the governor. | 对 你也是州长 |
[22:53] | Wherever you go, there’s an entourage, | 不管你去哪儿都有随行人员 |
[22:55] | and I can’t deal with that right now. | 我现在没法面对这些 |
[22:59] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[23:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[23:13] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[23:21] | You called Justice? | 你打给了司法部 |
[23:22] | You called Agent Dubeck about a half hour ago? | 你在半小时前打给了杜柏克探员 |
[23:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:27] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? I’m just doing… | -别 -别什么 我只是 |
[23:29] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[23:31] | This is about Will being dead, right? | 这和威尔的死有关 是吗 |
[23:33] | And now that he’s dead, | 现在他死了 |
[23:34] | Justice has no case against me, right? | 司法部找不到证据对付我了 对吗 |
[23:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:40] | Can we just take a minute? | 你不能消停一会儿吗 |
[23:43] | Can you just stop and not think about the angles right now? | 你能停下来喘口气 别老想着运筹帷幄好吗 |
[23:47] | Peter, don’t scold me for trying to protect you. | 彼得 别因为我保护你而责骂我 |
[23:50] | You don’t think I want to be doing something else? | 你以为我不想做点别的吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[23:58] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[24:00] | What room is Finn Polmar in? | 芬恩·波尔马在哪个病房 |
[24:03] | Chicago General Hospital, may I help you? | 芝加哥综合医院 有什么能帮您吗 |
[24:06] | It was all a mistake. | 这完全是个错误 |
[24:07] | Can you believe it? They thought it was me | 你相信吗 他们以为那是我 |
[24:08] | because the body was shot in the face. | 因为我被一枪爆头了 |
[24:13] | Sorry, may I help you? | 抱歉 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[24:16] | Polmar. Finn Polmar’s room. | 波尔马 芬恩·波尔马的房间 |
[24:19] | You’re looking for Finn? | 你在找芬恩吗 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:22] | I’m Maria, his assistant. | 我是玛丽亚 他的助理 |
[24:25] | He’s in surgery right now, | 他正在动手术 |
[24:26] | but he should be out pretty soon. | 但应该很快就好了 |
[24:28] | – You’re… – Alicia Florrick. | -你是 -艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[24:30] | I just wanted to see if he was all right. | 我想知道他怎么样了 |
[24:31] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[24:33] | He’s much better now, thanks. | 他现在好多了 谢谢 |
[24:35] | How do you know Finn? | 你怎么知道芬恩的 |
[24:37] | I… | 我 |
[24:38] | don’t, really. | 其实不知道 |
[24:41] | I knew Will. | 我认识威尔 |
[24:42] | Oh, my God, of course. | 天呐 这样啊 |
[24:44] | I am sorry. | 请节哀 |
[24:46] | It was so weird to be with him today, | 感觉真怪异 我今天还和他在一起 |
[24:49] | and now this. | 现在却成了这样 |
[24:50] | – You were in court? – No. | -你当时在法庭里 -不 |
[24:52] | In the, uh, plea bargain. | 在认罪辩诉会议的时候 |
[24:57] | Did Will… | 威尔有没有 |
[25:00] | step out to make a call in the middle | 在认罪辩诉会议的途中 |
[25:02] | of the plea bargain session? | 出去打电话 |
[25:04] | – Yeah. – He made a phone call? | -是的 -他打了一通电话吗 |
[25:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Do you know why? | 你知道他打电话的原因吗 |
[25:09] | No, but it wasn’t good. | 不知道 但是不太好 |
[25:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:13] | He was angry. | 他很生气 |
[25:15] | Really pissed. | 真的很恼火 |
[25:16] | Someone was stealing his clients, | 有人在挖他的客户 |
[25:18] | and he was calling them about it. | 他给他们打电话谈这个 |
[25:19] | I had to go out and interrupt him. | 我得出去打断他 |
[25:21] | I-I told him that Finn was ready. | 我告诉他芬恩已经准备好了 |
[25:23] | It was sad. | 太令人悲伤了 |
[25:29] | Want me to tell Finn you dropped by? | 要我告诉芬恩你来过吗 |
[25:31] | No, that’s all right. | 不用了 没关系的 |
[25:35] | There’s one problem. | 有一个问题 |
[25:36] | I called Bob Klepper. | 我打给鲍勃·克莱珀尔了 |
[25:38] | He wants to hear from you before he considers staying. | 他想先听听你的意见再决定去留 |
[25:40] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪 |
[25:41] | I wouldn’t have bothered you with this, | 我也不想拿这事来烦你 |
[25:43] | but he’s one of Will’s… | 但他是威尔的 |
[25:44] | Top clients, I know. | 顶级客户 我知道 |
[25:49] | I will see him tomorrow. | 我明天再见他 |
[25:50] | He said today or he’ll start making calls. | 他说要么今天要么他就另寻他家了 |
[25:55] | Do ever think we chose the wrong profession? | 你有没有觉得我们也许入错了行 |
[26:01] | I’ll ask if he’ll take a call. | 我去问问他能否能接电话 |
[26:03] | No, tell him to come in. | 不 让他过来 |
[26:07] | That’s what Will would do. | 威尔会这么做的 |
[26:10] | So this was all an unfortunate misunderstanding, | 所以这一切都是个不幸的误会 |
[26:12] | – Dr. Levine? – Yes. | -是这样吗 莱文医生 -是的 |
[26:13] | I fired Candace because of performance. | 我炒掉坎迪丝是由于她的工作表现 |
[26:16] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:17] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[26:18] | Anything, Cary? | 还有什么要问的吗 凯里 |
[26:22] | Mr. Agos? | 艾格斯先生 |
[26:26] | When was the last time you had sex with your wife? | 你上次跟你妻子做爱是什么时候 |
[26:27] | Come on, Cary, relevance. | 得了吧 凯里 与本案无关 |
[26:28] | The fine, upstanding doctor said | 这位优秀 正直的医生说 |
[26:30] | he was happily married, | 他的婚姻生活很幸福 |
[26:31] | and that’s why he didn’t fire my client because she was too pretty. | 所以不会因我的当事人太漂亮而解雇她 |
[26:33] | I’m just examining the truth of his contention. | 我只是在确认他的说辞而已 |
[26:35] | Nah, this is pure harassment. | 这纯粹是在捣乱 |
[26:37] | When was the last time you had sex with your massage therapist? | 你上次跟你的按摩师做爱是什么时候 |
[26:39] | – Okay, that’s outrageous. – Are you serious? | -这简直太离谱了 -你当真的吗 |
[26:41] | Totally irrelevant to the case. | 完全与本案无关 |
[26:42] | Here’s an affidavit from Beverly Jensen admitting | 这是贝弗莉·詹森的书面证词 |
[26:43] | you had sex on five separate occasions. | 承认跟你在五个不同的场合发生过性关系 |
[26:45] | This deposition’s over. | 取证结束了 |
[26:47] | Let’s get the judge on the line. | 打给法官吧 |
[26:48] | Dr. Levine has a patient, | 莱文医生还有病人要看 |
[26:49] | so we’re gonna need to delay this after all. | 我们还是得推迟这次的取证 |
[26:51] | You’re the one who went to the judge | 是你去法官那坚持 |
[26:52] | insisting the deposition could only be today! | 只能今天取证的 |
[26:55] | So let’s get the judge on the line, | 所以现在打给法官吧 |
[26:57] | but I don’t think he’s gonna be in a giving mood! | 但我认为他可没什么心情给你们好脸色 |
[27:03] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[27:04] | I want to get out my aggressions and my anger | 我想打败你的客户 |
[27:06] | by destroying your client. | 好发泄我的斗志和愤怒 |
[27:09] | Now sit down. | 现在坐下吧 |
[27:15] | I said sit the hell down. | 我说了他妈的坐下 |
[27:44] | Hey, Jenna, Kalinda. | 珍娜 凯琳达 |
[27:47] | I’m sorry about this. | 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[27:49] | How many wounds? | 有几个伤口 |
[27:50] | Three, all Glocks, G19. | 三个 均为格洛克G19 |
[27:52] | The same gun? | 是同一把枪吗 |
[27:53] | No, don’t know. | 不 还不知道 |
[27:55] | G19 seems to be the sheriff gun of choice. | G19貌似是法警的枪 |
[27:58] | What’s going on, Kalinda? | 怎么了 凯琳达 |
[28:01] | We’re trying to figure out how Mr. Gardner died. | 我们想查明加德纳先生的死亡原因 |
[28:03] | Was it from Jeffrey Grant or the cross fire? | 是杰弗里·格兰特打中的还是交火打中的 |
[28:05] | I’ll have the report out tomorrow. | 我明天就会给出报告的 |
[28:06] | We don’t want to wait. | 我们不想等 |
[28:10] | The bullet to the thorax was the one that killed him. | 胸部的子弹是致命伤 |
[28:13] | The other two shots, | 其他两处枪击 |
[28:13] | the one to the right shoulder and the stomach, | 即右肩和胃部的 |
[28:15] | they were survivable. It was the first. | 都不是致命的 那是第一枪 |
[28:17] | And who shot the first? | 谁开的第一枪 |
[28:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:20] | Because I want to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[28:25] | The shot to the thorax was from close range. | 胸部的那一枪是近距离打的 |
[28:27] | Close range meant it came from the accused, | 近距离就是说是来自被告人 |
[28:29] | – Jeffrey Grant. – Okay, thanks. | -杰弗里·格兰特 -好 谢谢 |
[28:33] | Let me see him. | 让我看看他 |
[28:34] | No need. | 没必要了 |
[28:35] | I have the family coming in for an I.D. | 我让他家人过来确认身份了 |
[28:37] | Kurt, just let me see him. | 库尔特 让我看看吧 |
[29:25] | Hey, Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[29:27] | Jenna, just give me a second, please. | 珍娜 请让我一个人待会儿 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:40] | – Yeah? – I’m going crazy. | -怎么了 -我要疯了 |
[29:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:46] | I… | 我 |
[29:48] | I don’t know what to do, Kalinda. | 我不知道怎么办了 凯琳达 |
[29:56] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[30:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:05] | It sounds like you do know. | 听上去你知道 |
[30:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:09] | I’ll see you later, Alicia. | 晚点见 艾丽西娅 |
[30:29] | Thank you, Mr. Klepper, for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 克莱珀尔先生 |
[30:31] | You can understand this has been a difficult day. | 您也能理解今天是很困难的一天 |
[30:33] | I do. | 我理解 |
[30:34] | I loved Will. | 我喜欢威尔 |
[30:36] | He was my lawyer for eight years. | 他做我的律师八年了 |
[30:38] | Diane, how are you doing? | 戴安 你怎么样了 |
[30:40] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 很抱歉 通知如此仓促 谢谢你能见我 |
[30:46] | Let me make something clear up front. | 我先表明态度 |
[30:48] | I want to stay, | 我想留下 |
[30:50] | but with this product manufacturing lawsuit, | 但是鉴于这起产品制造的诉讼 |
[30:52] | I need to know where we stand. | 我得知道目前的进展如何 |
[30:54] | – Well, Diane is best to talk to then. – Good. | -那最好由戴安来告诉你 -很好 |
[30:57] | So, you’ll be able to take over for Will. | 所以 你会帮威尔接手 |
[30:59] | I will, | 我会的 |
[31:02] | but instead i’m going to fire you as a client. | 不过我要做的是炒掉你这个客户 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么 |
[31:06] | You’re no longer a client here. | 你不再是这里的客户了 |
[31:08] | I’m not? | 我不是吗 |
[31:10] | You’re not. | 你不是了 |
[31:13] | Uh, I can go to Lake & Tordello. | 我可以去莱克&托德拉律所 |
[31:14] | Yes, I know that; that’s why I talked to them. | 我知道 所以我打给他们了 |
[31:17] | They won’t take you. | 他们不会接受你的 |
[31:18] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[31:19] | No. They don’t like the way you’ve… handled this. | 不会 他们不喜欢你处理这事的方式 |
[31:24] | Florrick/Agos solicited me. | 艾格斯&福瑞克律所找过我 |
[31:25] | Yes, I know, and I just talked to Cary. | 是的 我知道 我刚跟凯里谈过了 |
[31:27] | He won’t take you either. | 他也不会接受你 |
[31:28] | They liked Will. | 他们喜欢威尔 |
[31:29] | They don’t like you. | 他们不喜欢你 |
[31:33] | Okay. I’ll give you a few days | 好吧 我给你们一些天考虑 |
[31:35] | and then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[31:36] | No, you’re fired, Mr. Klepper. | 不必了 你被炒了 克莱珀尔先生 |
[31:38] | You don’t belong here anymore as a client. | 你不再是这里的客户了 |
[31:40] | We’ll transfer your files to your home. | 我们会把你的文件送到你家 |
[31:43] | This is insane. | 这也太离谱了吧 |
[31:46] | Do you know how much business I bring in here? | 你知道我给你们带来了多少收入吗 |
[31:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:50] | That’s what makes this so difficult. | 所以这个决定做得尤其困难 |
[31:53] | It’s not what Will would do. | 威尔不会这么做的 |
[31:56] | If I were dead, | 如果是我死了的话 |
[31:57] | it’s exactly what Will would do. | 威尔会做一模一样的事 |
[32:07] | That felt good. | 感觉好极了 |
[32:08] | Turned me on. | 我也甚为兴奋 |
[32:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:18] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[32:21] | I know you don’t believe it, | 我知道你不会信这些 |
[32:23] | but he’s, um, he’s with God. | 但他 他跟上帝在一起 |
[32:29] | What does that mean, Grace? | 那是什么意思 格蕾丝 |
[32:31] | He’s in Heaven with angels and clouds? | 他在天堂跟天使和云朵在一起吗 |
[32:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | I, I don’t think you can really picture it. | 我 我觉得那种画面是无法描绘的 |
[32:42] | But you believe it? | 但你却相信了 |
[32:46] | Why do you think Will is in Heaven? | 你为什么认为威尔是在天堂 |
[32:49] | He was a good person, wasn’t he? | 他是个好人 不是吗 |
[32:56] | He… | 他 |
[33:00] | He did some bad things, | 他做过一些坏事 |
[33:03] | but he did them because… | 但那是因为 |
[33:07] | because he wanted to be good. | 他想变好才做的 |
[33:09] | Well, then he’s in Heaven. | 那他就在天堂 |
[33:11] | I can’t believe that, Grace. | 我无法相信 格蕾丝 |
[33:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | You think God is good? | 你觉得上帝是善良的 |
[33:24] | I don’t find any good here. | 可我没看到任何善意 |
[33:26] | A kid picked up a gun, didn’t even mean to shoot Will. | 一个孩子拿起枪 他本无意射伤威尔 |
[33:31] | It’s just some stupid accident. | 一切只是愚蠢的意外 |
[33:36] | What does… what does it mean? | 这…这意味着什么 |
[33:43] | Well, what does it mean if there is no God? | 如果没有上帝 又意味着什么 |
[33:47] | Why is that any better? | 那又有什么好的呢 |
[33:48] | It’s not better. | 那不会更好 |
[33:49] | It’s just truer. | 只是更真实 |
[33:52] | It’s just not wishful thinking. | 只不过不是胡思乱想 |
[33:58] | Well, maybe always believing the bad, | 也许你永远相信坏的一面 |
[34:01] | maybe that’s wishful thinking, too. | 也是你在胡思乱想 |
[34:11] | Mom, I just want you to be happy. | 妈妈 我只希望你能幸福 |
[34:16] | I will. I will eventually. | 我会的 最终会的 |
[34:22] | Okay, I have to get this. | 好了 我得接这个电话 |
[34:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:28] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人吗 |
[34:30] | – Yes. – This is Finn Polmar. | -对 -我是芬恩·波尔马 |
[34:34] | Oh, uh, yes. | 哦 你好 |
[34:37] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[34:38] | Uh, a bit loopy. The painkillers… | 有点晕 止疼药… |
[34:41] | Uh, Maria said you wanted to talk to me about Will, | 玛丽亚说你想跟我聊聊威尔 |
[34:45] | about our last conversation. | 还有我们最后的对话 |
[34:47] | Yes, but that can wait till tomorrow. | 对 但可以等到明天 |
[34:50] | Well, why tomorrow? | 干嘛等明天呢 |
[34:52] | I’m up all night. | 我整晚都醒着 |
[35:10] | What do you need, Jenna? | 有什么事 珍娜 |
[35:12] | Uh, just stretching my legs. | 只是出来伸伸腿 |
[35:14] | What about you? Why do they got you here? | 你呢 他们怎么把你弄这儿来了 |
[35:16] | Suicide watch. | 防自杀监控 |
[35:17] | Every 30 minutes. | 三十分钟一班 |
[35:18] | – Kid who shot up the court? – Yeah. | -法庭上开枪那孩子 -对 |
[35:21] | Watching anybody else? | 还看着别人吗 |
[35:22] | A few cells at the other end. | 另一头的牢房里有几个 |
[35:26] | Why don’t you go take a look? | 你干嘛不去看一眼呢 |
[35:30] | It’s my responsibility. | 这是我的职责范围 |
[35:32] | Now it’s mine. | 现在是我的了 |
[35:49] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[35:56] | You killed my friend. | 你杀了我朋友 |
[36:00] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不想的 |
[36:01] | You shot him. | 你开枪打了他 |
[36:02] | You didn’t mean to, but you shot him. | 你不是故意的 但你开枪打了他 |
[36:11] | You want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[36:18] | I have your belt. | 我手里有你的腰带 |
[36:27] | I took it from Property. | 我从证物室拿来的 |
[36:29] | The guard will be away for ten minutes. | 看守会离开十分钟 |
[36:32] | That’ll give you enough time. | 你有足够的时间 |
[36:59] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[37:01] | No, you’re gonna live with this. | 你得背负着这件事活下去 |
[37:05] | You know Will was a good man, | 你知道威尔是个好人 |
[37:08] | and I loved him, | 我爱过他 |
[37:10] | and he was trying to help you. | 而他在努力帮助你 |
[37:14] | So you live with that. | 你就背负着这件事活下去吧 |
[37:19] | No. | 不要 |
[37:21] | No, no, no, no, please. | 不要 不要 拜托了 |
[37:23] | No. | 不要 |
[37:25] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:40] | I’m Finn. | 我是芬恩 |
[37:42] | Alicia. | 我是艾丽西娅 |
[37:43] | I guessed. | 我猜到了 |
[37:44] | I would ask you to sit, but I am in the only chair. | 本想请你坐下的 但这里只有一把椅子 |
[37:48] | No, no, you can sit on the bed. | 但你可以坐床上 |
[37:50] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:54] | Are you in pain? | 你还疼吗 |
[37:55] | Well, not tonight, but tomorrow will be interesting. | 今晚不疼 但明天就有的瞧了 |
[38:01] | Sorry, the painkillers… | 抱歉 止疼药… |
[38:02] | Oh, no, don’t-don’t be sorry. | 不 不用抱歉 |
[38:08] | You’re reading Cicero? | 你在读西塞罗吗 |
[38:08] | No, no, that was a-a joke from my assistant. | 不 那是我助理开玩笑送的 |
[38:12] | I have no idea what it means, | 我也不知道那是什么意思 |
[38:14] | but I will be asking her tomorrow. | 但我明天会问她 |
[38:22] | No, we’re good. | 没事 很好 |
[38:24] | Um, so, uh… | 那么… |
[38:27] | you knew Will. | 你认识威尔 |
[38:29] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:30] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[38:31] | I liked him a lot. | 很喜欢他 |
[38:34] | He-he really had me at the trial. | 审判中时他已经战胜我了 |
[38:39] | I was losing. | 我就要输了 |
[38:41] | I heard you tried to save him. | 我听说你曾试图救他 |
[38:43] | Yes, that wasn’t too smart, was it? | 对 这事做得不太聪明 对吧 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:51] | Yeah, he kept, um… | 他一直… |
[38:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:55] | Uh, could, uh… | 你… |
[38:58] | could you pass me the water? | 你能把水递给我吗 |
[39:04] | I thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:09] | Yeah, he, uh, | 他 |
[39:10] | he kept moving his lips | 他一直在动嘴唇 |
[39:13] | like he wanted to talk. | 好像想说什么 |
[39:16] | I was right over him, | 我就低头看着他 |
[39:17] | and he was staring up at me, | 他抬头盯着我 |
[39:19] | and he kept… | 一直… |
[39:22] | opening his mouth. | 嘴唇张合 |
[39:24] | I don’t know, maybe he didn’t see me there. | 我不知道 也许他没看见我 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:30] | If I start making sense, will you tell me? | 等我说话有条理了 你会告诉我吧 |
[39:32] | You’re making sense. | 你现在说话就有条理 |
[39:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | And he… reached up. He could still move his hand, | 他…伸起手来 他手还能动 |
[39:41] | and he grabbed mine. | 抓住了我的手 |
[39:43] | I asked him if he was all right, | 我问他是否还好 |
[39:45] | and he just kept holding my hand, | 而他只是握着我的手 |
[39:47] | kept squeezing it, | 一直捏着 |
[39:50] | while we were waiting for the paramedics to arrive. | 急救人员来之前一直捏着 |
[39:55] | It’s really pretty awful, isn’t it? | 这事真的很糟 不是吗 |
[39:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:06] | Maria said that he was angry during the plea bargaining session, | 玛丽亚说他在认罪辩诉会议中很生气 |
[40:11] | that he stepped out to make a phone call. | 走出门去打了个电话 |
[40:13] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[40:14] | Uh, some guy he needed to find. | 他要找什么人 |
[40:18] | Some guy? | 找人 |
[40:21] | Damian… something. | 达米安 还是什么 |
[40:24] | He, uh, he stole some clients. | 他 他偷走了客户 |
[40:27] | I’d offer you a chair, I really would, but… | 我想请你坐下 真的 但… |
[40:30] | No, no, I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[40:31] | You want food? There’s food. | 想吃东西吗 这里有吃的 |
[40:34] | No, I’m-I’m good. | 不了 我很好 |
[40:42] | Will called me at 11:30, | 威尔11点半打电话给我 |
[40:44] | just before your bargaining session. | 就在你们商讨之前 |
[40:52] | Do you know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[40:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[40:57] | He didn’t say anything? | 他什么都没说吗 |
[40:59] | No. | 没说 |
[41:02] | I had some pictures on my phone. | 我手机上有几张照片 |
[41:05] | My wife, my son. | 我妻子 我儿子 |
[41:07] | He asked me about them. | 他问过我他们的事 |
[41:10] | What did he ask? | 他问了什么 |
[41:12] | Their names. | 他们的名字 |
[41:20] | You should get to bed. | 你应该去床上躺着 |
[41:22] | I really should, shouldn’t I? | 确实应该 对吧 |
[41:24] | Could you tell the nurse? | 你能告诉护士吗 |
[41:26] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:29] | Thank you, Finn. | 谢谢你 芬恩 |
[41:31] | I wanted to tell you something. | 我想告诉你点事 |
[41:34] | What? | 什么 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:42] | I really am. | 真的抱歉 |
[42:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[42:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:27] | I’m really sorry about Will. | 威尔的事我真的很遗憾 |
[42:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:51] | Alicia, I’m sorry. | 艾丽西娅 对不起 |
[42:53] | I want what we had. | 我想要我们曾经拥有的一切 |
[42:56] | I want to be with you… and only you. | 我想跟你在一起 只想跟你在一起 |
[43:01] | Forever. | 永远在一起 |
[43:05] | Call me back, please. | 回我电话 拜托了 |