时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | If I die before you, | 如果我去世得比你早 |
[00:12] | please don’t let them read “Wind beneath my wings” | 拜托别让他们在我葬礼上 |
[00:15] | at my funeral. | 读「乘风展翅」 |
[00:17] | Who knew it had so many verses? | 谁知道它这么冗长呢 |
[00:26] | You think that we didn’t know him or his family didn’t? | 你觉得是我们还是他家人不了解他 |
[00:30] | Maybe he changed. | 也许他变了 |
[00:32] | They said he liked nighttime walks in the snow? | 他们说他喜欢夜间在雪中漫步 |
[00:35] | He hated the snow. | 他讨厌雪 |
[00:38] | What about that food? | 还有那些菜是怎么回事 |
[00:40] | I didn’t know he cooked. | 我不知道他还会做菜 |
[00:41] | He didn’t! They’re crazy. | 他不会 他们瞎扯 |
[00:47] | I need another drink. | 我还要再来一杯 |
[00:51] | We were like the two mistresses at the Irish funeral. | 我们俩就像爱尔兰葬礼上的情妇 |
[00:54] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[00:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. I meant that metaphorically. | 不好意思 我只是打个比方 |
[01:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:12] | To Will. | 敬威尔 |
[01:14] | To Will, a real man. | 敬威尔 真男人 |
[01:17] | He shall be missed. | 永远怀念他 |
[01:25] | My dad was a sloppy drunk. | 我父亲是个邋遢的醉汉 |
[01:28] | I said I’d never be like him. | 我曾说过永远都不会像他一样 |
[01:30] | You’re not sloppy. | 你一点都不邋遢 |
[01:33] | You’re elegant. | 你很优雅 |
[01:36] | Mm, I always wanted to be like you. | 我一直想要成为你 |
[01:38] | – No. – No, I did. | -不是吧 -不 是真的 |
[01:42] | When I came to Lockhart/Gardner, | 我初入洛克哈特&加德纳律所时 |
[01:44] | the way you… held yourself. | 就很钦佩你优雅自持的姿态 |
[01:48] | I was a great disappointment to my mother. | 我很令我母亲失望 |
[01:52] | She wanted me to be a nurse. | 她想让我当护士 |
[01:54] | Get married, have three kids. | 结婚 生三个孩子 |
[01:57] | Be a nurse. | 当护士 |
[01:59] | My mom thinks I’m a prude. | 我母亲觉得我一本正经 |
[02:02] | I know. She thinks I should loosen up | 我知道 她认为我需要放松 |
[02:07] | and get laid more. | 多做点爱 |
[02:11] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:12] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[02:14] | Yep, it’s David Lee. | 果然是大卫·李 |
[02:17] | Hey, let me answer. | 让我接吧 |
[02:20] | It’ll terrify him. | 会吓死他的 |
[02:22] | Come on. He’ll think we’re merging or something. | 来嘛 他会想我们在合并律所或什么的 |
[02:24] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[02:28] | I’m so alone there. | 我在那儿太孤单 |
[02:30] | Partners look at me like I’m a gazelle on the savanna. | 合伙人们看我就像看草原上的小羚羊 |
[02:35] | They always looked at you like that. | 他们总是那么看你 |
[02:37] | No, this is different. | 不 这不一样 |
[02:40] | Will was on a buying binge. | 之前威尔收购得太起劲 |
[02:42] | Now we’re overextended. | 现在我们扩张过头了 |
[02:44] | Yeah, we are, too. | 是的 我们也是 |
[02:48] | Well, we should merge. | 我们应该合并 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | We should merge our firms. | 我们应该合并两家律所 |
[02:56] | How would we do that? | 我们怎么才能做到 |
[02:58] | By saying we will. | 说做就能做 |
[03:00] | You would want that? | 你想这样吗 |
[03:01] | Well, I would want Chumhum back. | 我想签回查查网 |
[03:03] | That would solve a lot of my issues. | 这能替我解决许多问题 |
[03:06] | You’d take Chumhum and get rid of us. | 等你签回查查网后就会甩了我们 |
[03:09] | No. We’d draw up a contract. | 不会 我们可以起草一份合同 |
[03:12] | I have to have someone to take Will’s place anyway. | 威尔的位置总是要找人顶上的 |
[03:15] | Our firms are fighting on a lot of fronts. | 我们两家律所在许多方面都有利益冲突 |
[03:18] | Oh, and your client is divorcing our client. | 你们的客户正在跟我们的客户闹离婚 |
[03:21] | No, your client is divorcing ours. | 错 是你们的客户在跟我们的闹离婚 |
[03:27] | Well, so, let’s keep talking. | 好吧 那我们继续谈 |
[03:30] | We’ll make peace and… | 我们和平共处 然后 |
[03:32] | Come on. We’ll figure out how to make this work. | 来吧 我们想办法来促成这件事的 |
[03:41] | Your husband’s divorce lawyer’s named David Lee. | 你丈夫请的离婚律师叫大卫·李 |
[03:43] | He can be very contentious, so don’t get thrown by anything. | 他这人好斗善辩 别受他影响 |
[03:45] | I don’t get thrown by anything anymore. | 我不会再受任何事的影响了 |
[03:47] | We have leverage. | 我们手握筹码 |
[03:49] | – Your husband… – Ex-husband. | -你丈夫 -前夫 |
[03:50] | No, now, Carol, remember, | 不 卡萝 记住 |
[03:51] | he’s only your ex-husband | 只有你同意离婚 |
[03:53] | when you grant a divorce. | 他才是你前夫 |
[03:55] | Otherwise, according to Illinois law, | 否则 根据伊利诺伊州的法律 |
[03:57] | he has to wait six months. | 他必须等六个月 |
[03:58] | – That’s my leverage. – That’s your leverage. | -这是我的筹码 -是你的筹码 |
[03:59] | Okay? Now, he wants to get remarried right now, | 好吗 他现在想再婚 |
[04:02] | but he can only do that if you say, yes, okay? | 但只有你点头了他才能再婚 好吗 |
[04:05] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[04:07] | Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[04:08] | – Am I early? – No, I… | -我来早了吗 -不是 我 |
[04:11] | What are you doing here? You don’t have to be here. | 你怎么来了 你不用来的 |
[04:13] | I thought you were taking the week off. | 我以为你这周要休息 |
[04:15] | No, I’m good. Ready to go. | 不用 我很好 整装待发 |
[04:19] | Cary, please, I’m fine. | 凯里 拜托 我很好 |
[04:22] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna fall apart on you. | 别担心 我不会在你面前崩溃的 |
[04:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:26] | Hello, Carol. How are you? | 卡萝 你好吗 |
[04:27] | I’m good, Asher. | 我很好 亚瑟 |
[04:29] | Wow, you’re tan. | 你晒黑了 |
[04:30] | I was in California. | 我之前在加利福利亚 |
[04:31] | Oh! Huh, the book. | 售书的吧 |
[04:34] | How’s it selling? | 销量如何 |
[04:35] | Okay, that’s enough small talk for now. | 好了 闲聊得差不多了 |
[04:37] | Alicia, Cary, welcome. | 艾丽西娅 凯里 欢迎 |
[04:38] | Hello, Cary and Alicia. | 凯里 艾丽西娅 你们好 |
[04:41] | Excuse me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[04:42] | Diane, what are you doing here? | 戴安 你来做什么 |
[04:44] | – Sitting in. – Why? | -加入你们 -为什么 |
[04:46] | Because I’m here. | 因为我来了 |
[04:49] | Okay, we would rather this not be contentious, | 我们不想剑拔弩张的 |
[04:51] | so we’re willing to compromise. | 所以我们愿意让步 |
[04:53] | Carol will grant Mr. Mercer’s request for a divorce. | 卡萝会同意默瑟先生的离婚请求 |
[04:55] | Mr. Mercer is not asking for a divorce. He… | 默瑟先生不是在请求离婚 他 |
[04:57] | We don’t want this to be contentious, either. | 我们也不想剑拔弩张 |
[05:01] | Good. Then to answer Mr. Lee, | 很好 来回答李先生的问题 |
[05:03] | yes, your client did ask for a divorce after sleeping with… | 你的客户睡了别人后 的确提出了离婚 |
[05:06] | We don’t need to go into that here | 如果大家一致同意我们的条件 |
[05:08] | if we’re all agreed to our terms. | 也不用把话说到这份上 |
[05:10] | A grant of divorce in trade for leniency on the postnuptials? | 同意离婚来换得有利的婚后协议吗 |
[05:14] | Yes. So the only question is custody. | 是的 唯一的问题是孩子的监护权 |
[05:16] | And since we all want what’s best for Nico, | 既然我们都想为尼科好 |
[05:18] | that would prove to be a simple matter of visitation rights. | 那就只是简单的探视权问题了 |
[05:21] | Good! So basically, we’re done. Carol? | 很好 那我们基本可以结束了 卡萝 |
[05:25] | If Asher agrees. | 如果亚瑟同意的话 |
[05:26] | All I want is for this to be over. | 我只想这事早点结束 |
[05:27] | Mr. Mercer, if you can give me some wiggle room, I can get… | 默瑟先生 若你给我些协商空间 我可以 |
[05:30] | David, he’s already stated his preference. | 大卫 他已经表明态度了 |
[05:32] | Yes, and I am offering my opinion. | 是 我在提供我的建议 |
[05:35] | Mr. Mercer? | 默瑟先生 |
[05:36] | All I want is for everybody to be happy. | 我只想让大家都开心 |
[05:38] | Good. Well, then we have a deal. | 很好 那我们达成协议了 |
[05:41] | Except for custody. | 除了监护权 |
[05:43] | What the hell was that?! | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[05:45] | That was called turning down the temperature. | 刚刚那叫快速降温 稳定局势 |
[05:48] | You ought to try it sometime. | 有机会你也该试试 |
[05:50] | Diane, if this is about Will, | 戴安 如果这是因为威尔 |
[05:53] | You should take a break and go on vacation. | 你该休个假出去散散心 |
[05:56] | David, I have some advice for you. | 大卫 劝你一句 |
[05:58] | Whenever you’re tempted to bring up Will’s death | 每当你想把我的行为归因于 |
[06:00] | and credit my behavior to it, resist. | 威尔的死的时候 最好给我忍住 |
[06:03] | Diane, I have some advice for you. | 戴安 我也劝你一句 |
[06:06] | When in mourning, don’t make big decisions. | 服丧的时候 别做重大决定 |
[06:08] | At least for a year. | 至少一年之内 |
[06:11] | Really?! | 是吗 |
[06:13] | Gretchen, move David Lee out of his current office | 格雷琴 把大卫·李从现在这间办公室 |
[06:15] | and into, um, that office back there. | 搬到后面那间去 |
[06:17] | – You can’t do that. – Yes, I can. | -你不能这样 -我当然能 |
[06:19] | I’m on the infrastructure committee. Too bad you’re not. | 我是基建会的成员 真可惜你不是 |
[06:21] | Is that a big enough decision for you? | 这个决定对你来说够重大吗 |
[06:29] | You know why she’s doing what she’s doing? | 你知道她现在为什么这样吗 |
[06:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:35] | I went to a bar after Will’s funeral. | 威尔的葬礼之后我去了酒吧 |
[06:36] | I wanted to be alone. | 想一个人静一静 |
[06:38] | I liked him. I miss him. | 我挺喜欢他的 很想念他 |
[06:42] | Why is she doing what she’s doing? | 那她为什么会变成这个样子 |
[06:44] | And I happened to hear two women talking over a deal | 我刚好听到两个女人在商量 |
[06:47] | suggesting their two firms merge. | 将她们的两间律所合并 |
[06:49] | And do you know what, David? | 你知道吗 大卫 |
[06:50] | Those two women looked an awful lot like Diane | 这两个女人看起来像极了戴安 |
[06:54] | And Alicia Florrick. | 和艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[06:55] | Is this true? | 真的吗 |
[06:58] | She wants someone who will be in her back pocket. | 她想找个服服帖帖听她话的人 |
[07:00] | So, we should do something about it. | 所以 我们得采取行动应对了 |
[07:04] | That was interesting. | 刚才真有意思 |
[07:05] | We got the result we wanted. | 我们得到了想要的结果 |
[07:07] | Cary, uh, do you have a minute? | 凯里 现在有时间吗 |
[07:09] | Sure, what’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[07:11] | Mr. Grant, this is Cary Agos. | 格兰特先生 这位是凯里·艾格斯 |
[07:14] | Mr. Grant’s has a case, and he’s without representation. | 格兰特先生有个案子 现在没有律师代理 |
[07:17] | Yes, that’s the problem. | 是的 是这么个问题 |
[07:19] | Lockhart/gardner won’t take the case for obvious reasons. | 洛&加律所显然不会接这个案件 |
[07:21] | – Because of will? – Yes. | -因为威尔吗 -是的 |
[07:23] | Listen, I don’t think my | 我不认为我的儿子 |
[07:24] | son’s responsible for Will Gardner’s death. | 对威尔·加德纳的死负有责任 |
[07:26] | Jeffrey was out of his mind. | 杰弗里当时失去理智了 |
[07:28] | The state’s attorney’s office prosecuted him | 州检办因为莫须有的罪名 |
[07:30] | for a crime he didn’t commit. | 而指控他 |
[07:31] | That’s what forced him to grab the gun. | 所以才逼得他去抢枪 |
[07:33] | It’s the state’s attorney that’s at fault, | 这都是州检察官的错 |
[07:35] | and I’m gonna sue them. | 我要告他们 |
[07:36] | Sue them for? | 告他们什么 |
[07:37] | Wrongful prosecution. | 非法起诉 |
[07:40] | A wrongful prosecution suit | 告非法起诉 |
[07:41] | is extremely hard to win. | 获胜的可能性极小 |
[07:43] | Yes, except that he’s already | 没错 但他已经 |
[07:44] | had a meeting with the state’s attorney. | 和州检察官谈过了 |
[07:45] | Yes, he came to my house. | 是的 他到我家来过 |
[07:46] | He came to you? | 他去找过你吗 |
[07:47] | Yes, Castro. | 是的 卡斯特罗 |
[07:49] | He apologized. He assured me | 他来道歉 向我保证 |
[07:50] | that heads would roll in his department. | 会炒掉州检办里的相关人员 |
[07:51] | He wants this to be over. | 他想息事宁人 |
[07:52] | He wants to clear the decks. | 为自己将来的发展做好准备 |
[07:56] | Uh, Mr. Grant, you know Alicia Florrick? | 格兰特先生 你认识艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗 |
[07:58] | Yes. Mrs. Florrick, hello. | 认识 福瑞克夫人 你好 |
[08:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:01] | You were very nice to Jeffrey. | 你对杰弗里很好 |
[08:04] | All right, so let’s take a step back | 我们先回到之前的话题 |
[08:05] | and discuss the idea of you filing suit. | 讨论下你起诉的案由 |
[08:08] | Cary’s going to tell you | 凯里刚才跟你说了 |
[08:08] | there’s a very high bar for a wrongful prosecution… | 告非法起诉很难赢 |
[08:11] | – Which is true. – What heads? | -这是千真万确 -是指谁 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:14] | You said Castro said, “Heads would roll.” Which heads? | 你刚说卡斯特罗说要炒人鱿鱼 是指谁 |
[08:19] | Well, he didn’t say. Is that important to the suit? | 他没说过 这跟我的案子有关系吗 |
[08:21] | No, we’re just getting more of a sense of the facts. | 没有 我们只是想多了解些情况 |
[08:27] | Why? Why’d you ask that? | 怎么了 你为什么那么问 |
[08:30] | We can’t take this case. | 这案子我们不能接 |
[08:32] | Because of will? | 因为威尔吗 |
[08:34] | Oh, we… we have to listen. | 我们总得听他说完 |
[08:37] | He’ll just take the case to someone else. | 不然他就去找别的律师了 |
[08:38] | Cary, listen to me. You take this case, I quit the firm. | 凯里 你听着 你接这案子 我就退伙 |
[08:44] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[08:47] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈 |
[08:49] | I don’t give a damn. | 我才不管呢 |
[08:51] | Alicia, he’s meeting with the state’s attorney. | 艾丽西娅 州检察官找他的事 |
[08:54] | He told us that in confidence. You cannot use it. | 他说是秘密地 你别跟人说 |
[08:56] | Thank you, cary. | 谢谢提醒 凯里 |
[08:58] | Yes, um, hello. Can you put me through | 你好 请转接 |
[09:00] | to a Finn Polmar’s room. I think he’s in the ICU. | 芬恩·波尔马的房间 应该是重症监护室 |
[09:04] | He had the gunshot wound to the shoulder. | 他肩膀中了枪 |
[09:07] | Mrs. Florrick, your appointment. | 福瑞克夫人 时间到了 |
[09:10] | Oh, I see. When? Thank you. | 我知道了 什么时候的事 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Sondra, I need you to locate the number of a Finn Polmar. | 桑德拉 帮我找芬恩·波尔马的电话 |
[09:19] | He’s the new ASA at the state’s attorney’s office. | 他是州检办新来的助理检察官 |
[09:22] | He just got released from the hospital. | 刚刚出院 |
[09:24] | Sure. Do you want me to connect you? | 好的 找到了就联系你吗 |
[09:25] | Just let him know I need to talk to him, | 你就告诉他我要跟他谈谈 |
[09:27] | and I’ll be right back. | 我等下就回来 |
[09:27] | Well, the Sinclair mission | 辛克莱的使命[消除罪恶] |
[09:28] | is exactly what families in Illinois need. | 正是伊州千万家庭所需 |
[09:31] | And I really have to thank my wife | 非常感谢我的妻子 |
[09:33] | for bringing it to my attention. | 提醒我这一点 |
[09:34] | My husband’s being humble. | 我丈夫是在谦虚 |
[09:35] | It didn’t need to be brought to his attention. | 这点他根本不需要我提醒 |
[09:38] | Well, we’ll, uh, we’ll agree to disagree. | 我们求同存异 |
[09:40] | At any rate, if you’ll excuse us, | 不管怎样 我们先失陪了 |
[09:42] | Alicia and I have to discuss our son’s SAT scores. | 我跟艾丽西娅要讨论下儿子的高考分数 |
[09:47] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢各位 |
[09:49] | Can you stand back please. Thank you. | 请让一下 谢谢 |
[09:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:52] | I’m here posing with you for a photo op. | 我来配合你摆拍搞宣传 |
[09:54] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 能有什么不好 |
[09:56] | Because of will. | 因为威尔 |
[09:58] | I’m here for you, Peter. What do you want from me? | 我都来支持你了 彼得 你还想我怎样 |
[10:02] | Well, I’d like my wife back. | 我想要我的妻子 |
[10:03] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[10:05] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[10:06] | Oh, dear God, would everyone just stop thinking | 我的天啊 你们每个人都不要那么 |
[10:10] | I’m falling apart at the friggin’ seams?! | 一厢情愿地认定我会崩溃好吗 |
[10:12] | Everyone? When did I become everyone? | 每个人 我什么时候跟别人一样了 |
[10:22] | Good. I think we can handle shared custody now. | 好 我们可以共同行使监护权 |
[10:25] | Nico is five years old, | 尼科只有五岁 |
[10:27] | and we don’t want to disrupt his home life. Are we agreed? | 我们不想打乱他的生活 同意吗 |
[10:30] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[10:32] | Hello, David. we’re almost settled here. | 你好 大卫 我们差不多谈妥了 |
[10:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:35] | What nice offices, Cary. | 办公室很漂亮 凯里 |
[10:36] | Very 1990s T-shirt factory. | 很有90年代T恤工厂的风格 |
[10:39] | – Thanks. – Where’s alicia? | -谢谢 -艾丽西娅呢 |
[10:41] | I thought she’d want to be here for this. | 我还以为她也要来谈呢 |
[10:42] | She’ll be here in a minute. What do you got? | 她马上就到 你要给我们看什么 |
[10:44] | A nanny cam video. | 一段监控摄像头的录像 |
[10:47] | What nanny cam video? | 什么监控摄像头 |
[10:48] | You and Asher agreed to have installed in your house. | 你跟亚瑟一致同意在家里安装的摄像头 |
[10:52] | What’s this about, Ash? | 你这是干什么 亚瑟 |
[10:53] | Uh, David. We’re decided. | 大卫 我们已经说好了 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[11:01] | You took that of me?! | 你还偷拍我的这种事 |
[11:02] | You were sleeping with one of my students. | 你睡了我的学生 |
[11:03] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[11:04] | You ran off with your nurse! | 你和你的护士私奔了 |
[11:05] | – I didn’t run off. – What would you call it?! | -我没私奔 – 那你管这叫什么 |
[11:06] | I’d call it grounds for voiding your postnup. | 我称它为婚后协议无效的证据 |
[11:09] | Infidelity. | 不贞的行为 |
[11:10] | You’re trying to make me the villain? | 你想让我当那个坏人 |
[11:11] | Maybe we should settle this in court. | 或许我们应该上法庭解决 |
[11:15] | Wait a minute! You want to settle this. | 冷静一下 你想平息风波 |
[11:17] | You don’t want this video shown in court. | 你不想让这视频在法庭上流传 |
[11:19] | Then take 20 cents on the dollar. | 那就只拿两成的财产 |
[11:21] | Like hell I will. | 休想 |
[11:22] | Then we’ll see you in court. | 那我们就法庭上见 |
[11:45] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[11:47] | I was just about to call you. | 正想叫你 |
[11:49] | I, um, I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:54] | I, uh, need you to go to Will’s apartment. | 我需要你去趟威尔的公寓 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:00] | I need to know how many commitments we’ve made | 我想知道我们现在在纽约和洛杉矶分所 |
[12:02] | in New York and L.A. | 一共签了多少合同 |
[12:04] | His family boxed up his work things. | 他家人把他工作方面的东西已经装箱了 |
[12:07] | Bring them back here. | 把它们拿回来 |
[12:08] | Okay, I’ll, uh, I’ll head over. | 好的 我会去一趟的 |
[12:15] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[12:18] | David Lee and Damian are trying | 大卫·李和达米恩想把你 |
[12:20] | To remove you as managing partner. | 从管理合伙人的位置上踢下去 |
[12:24] | – How do you know? – I heard them talking. | -你怎么知道 -我听到他们的谈话 |
[12:28] | Without Will, they feel… | 威尔不在了 他们觉得 |
[12:31] | You’re unprotected. | 你失去了保护伞 |
[12:36] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:42] | Well, you have to gather votes to fight them. | 你需要拉拢选票和他们对抗 |
[12:44] | It’ll never end, Kalinda. | 这没有头的 凯琳达 |
[12:47] | I can’t fight them anymore. | 我不想和他们再斗了 |
[12:48] | If they want to come after me, let them… | 如果他们对我穷追不舍 就 |
[12:50] | freaking come after me. | 让他们放马过来吧 |
[12:55] | Well, let me see what I can do. | 我看看我还能做些什么 |
[12:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:00] | Let me see what I can do for you. | 我看看我还能为你做些什么 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:05] | Thanks, Kalinda. | 谢谢 凯琳达 |
[13:12] | The postnup is clear. | 婚后协议很明确 |
[13:14] | Any actual evidence of infidelity | 有确凿证据表明配偶中任何一方出现 |
[13:16] | by either spouse invalidates the agreement. | 不忠行为将使协议失效 |
[13:18] | Actual evidence means evidence you can admit. | 确凿证据是指可采纳的证据 |
[13:20] | Like this footage from Mrs. Mercer’s own nanny cam. | 正如来自默瑟太太的监控摄像头的这段录像 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. Mrs. Mercer didn’t even know the nanny cam was there. | 抱歉 但默瑟太太自己都不知道摄像机在那 |
[13:25] | This evidence can’t be admitted. | 这段证据不可被采纳 |
[13:27] | Simmer down, everybody. | 冷静一下 各位 |
[13:28] | The Illinois privacy law specifically forbid videotaping | 伊利诺伊州隐私法特别规定 |
[13:30] | someone in their own house without their consent. | 禁止未经主人许可在私有住宅内录像 |
[13:32] | – Oh, please. – Please what? | -得了吧 -得了什么 |
[13:33] | Her husband was spying on her. | 她的丈夫在暗中监视她 |
[13:33] | Who’s deaf in here?! | 有人耳聋听不见吗 |
[13:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:39] | So, the videos are from a nanny cam? | 录像是用监控摄像机拍摄的吗 |
[13:41] | It shows clear as day… | 它清晰表明了 |
[13:42] | I don’t need your testimony, Mr. Lee. | 我不需要你的证词 李先生 |
[13:44] | Just an answer. | 只要答案 |
[13:45] | Yes, your honor. They had cameras in locations | 是的 法官阁下 他们在房间各处布下了 |
[13:48] | – throughout the house. – Not “They.” Him. | -摄像头 -不是他们 是他 |
[13:50] | Mrs. Mercer didn’t even know they were there. | 默瑟太太对摄像头一事毫不知情 |
[13:52] | I don’t need yours, either, Mrs. Florrick. | 同样也不需要你的证词 福瑞克夫人 |
[13:54] | That’s what the witnesses are for. | 否则证人作用何在 |
[13:56] | Do you have a witness? | 你有证人吗 |
[13:57] | You had no idea | 你对你丈夫 |
[13:58] | your husband bought a home surveillance system? | 使用家庭监控系统一事毫不知情是吗 |
[14:01] | Absolutely not. | 完全不知情 |
[14:01] | And that he put cameras all over your house, | 还有他将摄像头布满了整栋房子 |
[14:04] | including in your bedroom? | 包括你的卧室 |
[14:06] | He never said a word. | 他从未提起 |
[14:07] | So you had no idea your private activities were recorded? | 你对自己的私生活被录像一事也不知情 |
[14:09] | – None. – And you have an expectation of privacy in your home? | -不知情 -你期望家里的隐私得到保护 |
[14:13] | Especially in your bedroom? | 特别是你的卧室 |
[14:15] | Of course I do. | 当然是的 |
[14:16] | Carol asked me to install the nanny cams. | 卡洛叫我安装的监控摄像头 |
[14:18] | And when was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[14:20] | Right after our son was born. | 就在我们的儿子刚出生后 |
[14:21] | Why did she want them? | 她出于什么理由 |
[14:22] | She had an emergency C-section with Nico, | 她生尼科的时候紧急剖腹产 |
[14:24] | and she was in bed recovering for a few weeks. | 后来在床休养了几周 |
[14:27] | And since I’m limited physically, | 由于我体力有限 |
[14:29] | we needed help in the house. | 所以家里需要帮手 |
[14:30] | – So, your wife wanted to keep an eye on the help? – Yes. | -你妻子希望借助摄像头 -对 |
[14:33] | That was the plan. But then her mother came. | 计划是这样 后来她母亲过来了 |
[14:35] | – Don’t bring my mother into this! – Mrs. Mercer. | -你竟敢提起我母亲 -默瑟太太 |
[14:37] | I’m only saying | 我只是想说 |
[14:38] | I bought this high-tech system and she never used it. | 我装了这套高科技系统 但她从来没用过 |
[14:40] | Look, she champions the use of these things on… | 她还在自己的妈咪博客上炫耀 |
[14:42] | on her mommy blog. | 这些东西的好处 |
[14:44] | It’s not my fault if one caught her cheating. | 如果被某个摄像头拍到她出轨也不是我的错 |
[14:46] | In your bed, in your house. | 并且在你床上 你家里 |
[14:48] | Objection! It’s a shared home. | 反对 这是一个共有的家 |
[14:49] | Only Mr. Mercer’s name is on the mortgage. | 抵押契据上只有默瑟先生的名字 |
[14:51] | That’s a technicality. | 只是技术上如此 |
[14:52] | Okay, thank you. Always a pleasure. | 好了 谢谢各位 交流愉快 |
[14:54] | I will decide on this issue in a few hours. | 我在几小时后会对此作出裁决 |
[14:56] | Do you want to see the video, your honor? | 法官阁下 你想看下录像内容吗 |
[14:59] | Nicely argued. | 辩论得不错 |
[15:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:02] | Mr. Polmar? Hello. | 波尔马先生 你好 |
[16:05] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[16:06] | Hello. I’m sorry, I had a hard time getting you on the phone. | 你好 抱歉 我电话联系不上你 |
[16:08] | My, uh, assistant thinks she’s doing me a favor | 我助手觉得屏蔽我手机上的来电 |
[16:11] | by screening my calls, but unfortunately the only ones | 就是在帮我 很不幸我能接到的来电 |
[16:13] | that she lets through are family members. | 只有家里人 |
[16:15] | Thanks, Maria. | 真是多谢了 玛利亚 |
[16:18] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[16:19] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[16:21] | It’s very Indiana Jones. | 很有印第安纳·琼斯的范儿 |
[16:28] | How close are you with James Castro? | 你和詹姆士·卡斯特罗关系如何 |
[16:29] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[16:30] | Close, why? Do you need something? | 关系很好 怎么了 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[16:31] | No, I-I need to tell you something in confidence. | 不 我需要告诉你一些比较秘密的事 |
[16:39] | The S.A. is looking for a scapegoat | 州检察官在为杰弗里·格兰特的起诉 |
[16:40] | in the Jeffrey Grant prosecution. | 找替罪羊 |
[16:44] | And you are afraid that it’s me? | 你担心会是我 |
[16:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:49] | Well, he has an election coming up | 他即将面临选举 |
[16:51] | and this Grant issue could haunt him. | 而这个格兰特案可能会把他拉下马 |
[16:54] | Jimmy’s an old friend. | 我跟吉米是老朋友 |
[16:56] | I’m known him since law school. | 我在法学院就认识他 |
[16:57] | I was best man at his wedding. | 他婚礼我是伴郎 |
[17:00] | He’s the one who dragged me out here. | 是他把我带进这里的 |
[17:02] | Okay, good to know. | 那就好 |
[17:03] | But… a word of advice. | 但…建议一句 |
[17:06] | If he does bring you in for a casual chat | 如果他叫你去随意聊天 |
[17:08] | about the Grant prosecution, | 谈及了格兰特案 |
[17:09] | I would call a lawyer. | 还是请律师为好 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:14] | You think I’m being cynical. | 你觉得我太愤世了 |
[17:15] | No, no. It’s just, um… | 不 只是… |
[17:18] | I have to trust someone. | 我得有人可信任 |
[17:20] | Especially after this. | 特别是经历这种事后 |
[17:23] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[17:25] | Well, it was good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[17:26] | You, too. | 我也一样 |
[17:28] | And if you ever want to talk. | 如果你想聊聊 随时恭候 |
[17:32] | Thanks, but I’m good. | 谢谢 但我很好 |
[17:37] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[17:41] | Mr. State’s Attorney. | 州检察官先生 |
[17:42] | That sounds odd. | 听着很奇怪 |
[17:43] | Jimmy’s fine. | 叫吉米就好 |
[17:44] | I never congratulated you | 我还没恭喜你 |
[17:45] | on your appointment, Jimmy. | 成功就任 吉米 |
[17:46] | So, congratulations. | 所以 恭喜 |
[17:48] | Thanks. It’s a challenge. | 谢谢 这是个挑战 |
[17:50] | But I like challenges. | 但我喜欢挑战 |
[17:53] | I was sorry about your old boss. | 我很为你前老板遗憾 |
[17:55] | – I liked Will Gardner. – Thank you. | -我挺喜欢威尔·加德纳 -谢谢 |
[17:57] | If I can do anything, please tell me. | 如果有什么需要我帮忙 请直说 |
[17:59] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[18:00] | And just know I’m doing everything I can here. | 请记得我在尽力而为 |
[18:04] | I always ask myself what would your husband do | 我总问自己你丈夫在任检察官时 |
[18:06] | when he was state’s attorney? | 会做什么 |
[18:08] | Then I’d try to do the opposite. | 然后反其道而行 |
[18:11] | No. | 不 |
[18:12] | I’m joking. He’s a good guy. | 我开玩笑的 他是个好人 |
[18:15] | Well, good luck, Jimmy. | 祝你好运 吉米 |
[18:18] | I don’t know exactly what’s on this nanny cam video, | 我不知道监控录像里到底有什么 |
[18:21] | but I do know this. | 但我知道这个 |
[18:24] | The Court’s interest in ruling on the viability of this postnup | 法庭的倾向是相对于婚后协议可行性的裁决 |
[18:27] | is not as great as Mrs. Mercer’s privacy. | 默瑟太太的隐私权更为重要 |
[18:30] | Your Honor, if I may… | 法官阁下 我是否可以… |
[18:31] | You may not. | 不可以 |
[18:32] | I forthwith enter a six-month separation order. | 我宣布两人从今天起分居六个月 |
[18:34] | – Now? – If Mr. And Mrs. Mercer can’t work this out | -现在吗 -如果默瑟先生及太太 |
[18:36] | – over the next half year… – Your Honor, a new issue | -无法在半年内 -法官阁下 我们 |
[18:38] | – has come to our attention. – Oh, really? | -注意到了新的问题 -是吗 |
[18:40] | Just now? My Goodness. | 正好这时候吗 上帝 |
[18:41] | My client would like to file an emergency petition | 我当事人希望提出紧急申请 |
[18:44] | for full custody of his son. | 获得儿子的全部监护权 |
[18:46] | – What? – Sit down. | -什么 -坐下 |
[18:46] | – On what grounds? – Child endangerment. | -凭什么 -危害儿童 |
[18:48] | Carol is the primary caretaker. | 卡萝是孩子的主要照抚人 |
[18:49] | That’s the emergency. This video will prove | 这是很紧急 这份录像会证明 |
[18:51] | that Carol Mercer is an unfit mother. | 卡萝·默瑟是个不称职的母亲 |
[18:53] | Your Honor, you already ruled | 法官阁下 你已经判决 |
[18:54] | the nanny cam recording inadmissible. | 监控录像不能作为证据了 |
[18:56] | Only as to viability of the postnup. | 只在证明婚后协议的可行性 |
[18:57] | But child welfare trumps privacy. | 但儿童保护高于个人隐私 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry, Your Honor, but I fail to see | 抱歉 法官阁下 但我没看出 |
[19:01] | even if the video shows | 即使录像证明了 |
[19:04] | what Mr. Mercer contends, | 默瑟先生想表达的事 |
[19:06] | how that would endanger their child. | 那事又怎么会伤害到孩子 |
[19:07] | – I’ll be happy to show you. – Your Honor, this is a ploy. | -我很乐意展示 -法官阁下 这是耍诈 |
[19:09] | A way for you to see evidence that you already ruled inadmissible. | 目的是想让您去看已判为不可采纳的证据 |
[19:12] | Yeah, sorry. | 对 但抱歉 |
[19:13] | But if we’re talking about the best interests of a child, | 我们是在讨论孩子的利益 |
[19:17] | I’m looking at everything. | 我什么都会看 |
[19:19] | The video’s admissible. | 录像可被采纳 |
[19:21] | Just don’t make a meal of it, Mr. Lee. | 事情别做过头 李先生 |
[19:31] | Sit up. | 坐直 |
[19:33] | And don’t look embarrassed, okay? | 别露出难堪的样子 好吗 |
[19:39] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[19:47] | Okay, got it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[19:50] | I’ll hear testimony on Professor Mercer’s petition for full custody. | 我会听取默瑟教授申请全权监护的证词 |
[19:53] | Your Honor, what the video shows is unfortunate, | 法官阁下 录像里显示的事情是很不幸 |
[19:56] | but it doesn’t rise to the level of child endangerment. | 但不至于到危害儿童的地步 |
[19:58] | The video constitutes a facial showing of irresponsibility | 录像直接清楚地说明了 |
[20:01] | on the part of Mrs. Mercer. | 默瑟太太的不负责任 |
[20:02] | Anthony and I have been friends for years. | 安东尼和我是多年朋友了 |
[20:04] | And it only happened once. So you say. | 而这事只发生过一次 |
[20:06] | I’ll hear testimony on Professor Mercer’s petition for full custody. | 我会听取默瑟教授为申请全权监护的证词 |
[20:15] | – Alicia? – Yeah. | -艾丽西娅 -你好 |
[20:16] | Always nice to see how Lockhart/Gardner works. | 能见识洛&加律所的工作方式总是很高兴 |
[20:30] | Kalinda, I’m… | 凯琳达 我… |
[21:39] | When I’m in town, | 我在城里时 |
[21:41] | I make sure to be home to tuck him in. | 会保证回家哄他入睡 |
[21:43] | I… wheel up next to his bed | 我…支椅子在他床旁边 |
[21:46] | and read to him. | 读故事给他 |
[21:46] | And when you aren’t in town? | 那你不在城里时呢 |
[21:48] | He’s always on my mind. | 一直都惦记着他 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[21:53] | – Let me cross. – Why? | -我来盘问 -为什么 |
[21:55] | Because I have this. | 因为我能搞定 |
[21:57] | Professor Mercer, | 默瑟教授 |
[21:58] | would you describe yourself as a materialist? | 你愿称自己为唯物主义者吗 |
[22:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:01] | Your book, | 你的书 |
[22:02] | The Philosophy of Materialism, | 「唯物主义哲学」 |
[22:03] | describes you as an empirical materialist. | 说明你是个实证唯物主义者 |
[22:06] | I’m just wondering if it’s accurate. | 我只是好奇你是否确实是这样 |
[22:07] | Uh, yes, that’s a… | 对 那是… |
[22:08] | a general term for the philosophy I teach. | 我教的哲学派系的概称 |
[22:11] | The basic contention of which | 它的基本论点是 |
[22:12] | is all humans are a collection of atoms? | 所有人都是由原子组成的 |
[22:15] | That’s a very simplistic view of it. | 那是对它过分单纯化的看法 |
[22:18] | Give me the non-simplistic view. | 那请给出不过分单纯的看法 |
[22:21] | Do we have three hours? | 有三小时来解释吗 |
[22:22] | Yes. | 有 |
[22:26] | The basic contention of empirical science | 实证主义哲学的基本观点是 |
[22:30] | is that the universe is knowable. | 宇宙是可知的 |
[22:34] | And we are all made up of physical matter. | 而我们都是由物质构成的 |
[22:37] | Including the human consciousness? | 包括人类的意识吗 |
[22:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:39] | Including whatever emotions we feel? | 包括我们体会到的感情 |
[22:40] | Objection, Your Honor. I’m at a loss | 反对 法官阁下 我不知道 |
[22:42] | for what this has to do with… anything. | 这和任何事情有什么关系 |
[22:44] | The subject of this hearing is custody. | 该次听证会的主题是监护权 |
[22:46] | Professor Mercer argued that he was a good parent, | 默瑟教授主张他是称职监护人 |
[22:49] | and that my client was a bad parent, | 而基于录下的录像 |
[22:50] | based on the activities he videotaped. | 认为我当事人是不称职的监护人 |
[22:52] | I am just trying to figure out | 我只是想要知道 |
[22:53] | the components of his good parenting. | 他所谓的称职监护究竟是怎样的 |
[22:55] | – By questioning his teachings? – Yes. | -通过质询他的教学吗 -是的 |
[22:58] | Get specific fast, counselor, | 请尽快切入主题 律师 |
[23:00] | unless you want the objection sustained. | 除非你希望反对有效 |
[23:02] | Thank you, Your Honor. Professor, | 谢谢 法官阁下 教授 |
[23:03] | do you believe that free will is a fiction? | 你相信自由意志是虚构的吗 |
[23:06] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[23:07] | “Chapter two: On Choice. The physical interaction of our atoms | 「第二章:选择 我们体内原子的物理反应 |
[23:10] | is the sine qua non of thoughts, feelings, actions. | 是构成思想 感受和行动的必要条件 |
[23:13] | We may believe we have free will, | 我们或许相信自己有自由意志 |
[23:15] | but it is, in fact, the illusion of free will.” | 但事实上 是拥有自由意志的错觉」 |
[23:21] | Did you write that? | 这是你写的吗 |
[23:22] | That is the position I take in my book. | 这是我在书中的观点 |
[23:24] | So it’s not really a position you believe, | 所以这不是你真正相信的观点 |
[23:27] | the illusion of free will? | 拥有自由意志的错觉 |
[23:28] | Well, y-you’re taking my positions from a book and suggesting… | 你陈述了我书中的观点并且暗示 |
[23:31] | That’s how you’ll bring up your son, yes. | 你会据此观点抚养儿子吗 是的 |
[23:33] | Do you believe in right and wrong? | 你相信是与非吗 |
[23:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:35] | In what way do you believe in right and wrong? | 你是如何理解是与非的 |
[23:37] | Objection. Asked and answered. | 反对 重复问题 |
[23:39] | No, not really. | 不 这不算 |
[23:41] | You may answer. | 你可以回答 |
[23:42] | Do you believe in right and wrong, Professor? | 你相信是与非吗 教授 |
[23:44] | If your son shoplifted a soda from a grocery store, | 如果你的儿子在杂货店偷了一瓶苏打水 |
[23:47] | why would that be wrong? | 为什么这是错的呢 |
[23:49] | Because it would impact the grocer’s business. | 因为这会影响杂货店的生意 |
[23:52] | But why is that bad? | 但为什么这就是不好的呢 |
[23:53] | If the grocer is made up of a collection of atoms, | 如果杂货商是由一堆原子组成的话 |
[23:56] | why does that matter? | 这又有什么关系呢 |
[24:00] | Because it’s wrong to hurt people. | 因为伤害别人是不对的 |
[24:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:04] | Objection. | 反对 |
[24:05] | That time, asked and answered. | 重复问题 |
[24:06] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[24:07] | Your Honor, may we take a short recess? | 法官阁下 我们能休庭一会儿吗 |
[24:10] | So things, uh… settled down for you yet? | 你的事情定下来了吗 |
[24:13] | A bit. | 还差一点 |
[24:14] | State A.G. keeps pushing | 州首席检察官不停向我施压 |
[24:16] | for a timeline on the Jeffrey Grant case. | 要求我提供杰弗里·格兰特案的进度 |
[24:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:19] | Just… bureaucracy. | 只是官僚主义罢了 |
[24:21] | They don’t get what we do here. | 他们不理解我们做的事 |
[24:24] | Could you put that together for me? | 你能帮我整理一下吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:28] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[24:29] | Hey, when did you drop the professor | 顺便问一下 你是何时 |
[24:31] | as a suspect, by the way? | 排除嫌疑人是教授的可能的 |
[24:35] | When did I? | 我何时吗 |
[24:38] | When was he dropped? | 他什么时候被排除的 |
[24:41] | I don’t know. Let me, uh… | 我不知道 让我 |
[24:44] | let me take a look back. | 让我回去查一下 |
[24:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:49] | Hey, we’re okay, right? | 我们没事吧 对吗 |
[24:51] | Sure, what do you mean? | 当然 怎么了 |
[24:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:56] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我们回头再聊 |
[24:57] | All right. | 好 |
[25:04] | Maria, can you get me the number | 玛利亚 请找一下福&艾律所 |
[25:05] | for Alicia Florrick at Florrick-Agos, please? | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的电话好吗 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | How did you know I was off today? | 你怎么知道我今天轮休 |
[25:12] | Lucky guess. | 运气好而已 |
[25:17] | Shouldn’t you be working? | 你不是应该在工作吗 |
[25:23] | What happened with Jeffrey Grant? | 杰弗里·格兰特怎么样了 |
[25:25] | Jenna… | 珍娜 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | When we left off, Professor, | 我们说到哪儿了 教授 |
[25:51] | you said you believed | 你说你相信 |
[25:53] | in right and wrong, | 是与非 |
[25:54] | and that it was wrong to hurt people. | 伤害别人是不对的 |
[25:56] | Professor? | 教授 |
[25:58] | I said that this was a custody hearing. | 我说这是个监护权听证会 |
[26:01] | My scientific materialism doesn’t apply here. | 我的科学唯物论在这儿并不适用 |
[26:03] | “Chapter five: On Morality. | 「第五章: 道德观 |
[26:05] | Humans create value systems | 人类创造了价值体系 |
[26:06] | to organize the world. | 以便规划整个世界 |
[26:08] | Pleasure is good, pain is bad. | 快乐是好的 疼痛是坏的 |
[26:10] | Charity is good, murder is bad. | 施舍是好的 谋杀是坏的 |
[26:13] | But they are random | 但他们是随机的 |
[26:14] | and, in fact, meaningless.” | 事实上 也是无意义的」 |
[26:17] | Do you not believe this? | 你不相信这些吗 |
[26:21] | Professor? | 教授 |
[26:22] | I do. | 我相信 |
[26:23] | Your Honor, objection. | 法官阁下 反对 |
[26:25] | Mrs. Florrick has a new guest in court. | 福瑞克夫人邀请了一位新客人上庭 |
[26:27] | Who is it? | 敢问是何方神圣 |
[26:28] | – Counselor? – Yes, Your Honor. | -律师 -是的 法官阁下 |
[26:29] | It’s Professor Thomas Nile. | 这位是托马斯·尼罗教授 |
[26:31] | He’s the leading non-materialist | 他是重要的非唯物论者 |
[26:32] | and Professor Mercer’s rival. | 也是默瑟教授的竞争者 |
[26:34] | Welcome, sir. | 欢迎 先生 |
[26:35] | So, Professor, | 那么 教授 |
[26:36] | you believe your son, Nico, | 你相信你的儿子 尼科 |
[26:37] | is nothing more than a product of his atoms? | 只是一堆原子的产物吗 |
[26:41] | My son is a glorious result of the miracle of nature. | 我的儿子是大自然奇迹的馈赠 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[26:46] | Which means… A product of his atoms? | 也就是 原子的产物 |
[26:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:53] | So when he dies, | 所以当他死后 |
[26:55] | what remains of him? | 还有什么留下的吗 |
[26:57] | He’s gone. | 他就此离世 |
[26:59] | When someone dies, | 当人死后 |
[27:01] | there’s nothing | 什么都 |
[27:04] | left of them? | 不会留下 |
[27:06] | That’s why | 就是因为这样 |
[27:07] | I plan to value every moment with my son. | 我要珍惜和儿子在一起的每分每秒 |
[27:11] | I will hold him | 我会照顾他 |
[27:13] | and love him | 关爱他 |
[27:15] | and teach him. | 教育他 |
[27:17] | But to what end? | 可又会怎样呢 |
[27:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:14] | How’s Grace? | 格蕾丝怎么样了 |
[28:16] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[28:18] | You’re very brave out there. | 你的舞蹈充满勇气 |
[28:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:21] | I got arrested at Wrigley Field. | 我曾在瑞格利球场被逮捕 |
[28:24] | That was pretty cool. | 真是很酷的经历 |
[28:30] | I think I made a mistake. | 我想我犯了个错误 |
[28:32] | What mistake? | 什么错误 |
[28:35] | Being a lawyer. | 当律师 |
[28:38] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[28:42] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[28:43] | I don’t know. Sometimes I do. | 我不知道 有时候喜欢 |
[28:46] | What would you do instead? | 不当律师你会做什么 |
[28:49] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:52] | I wish I did. | 我希望我知道 |
[28:54] | Do you want to dance with me? | 你想跟我一起跳舞吗 |
[28:58] | No. | 不了 |
[29:04] | I think I’m going home now. | 我想我现在得回家了 |
[29:30] | Mom. Mom… | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[29:33] | Diane Lockhart’s on the phone. | 戴安·洛哈特来电话了 |
[29:35] | And you missed a few other calls, too. | 而且你漏接了一些其他电话 |
[29:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:42] | I’m, uh, sorry to call you at home, Alicia, | 抱歉打到你家来 艾丽西娅 |
[29:44] | but you weren’t picking up your cell | 但你一直不接手机 |
[29:45] | and your office didn’t know where you were. | 你办公室的人也不知道你在哪 |
[29:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:49] | Um… things are moving quickly here, | 这里的事态发展得有点快 |
[29:51] | and I don’t want us to lose momentum. | 而我不想我们失去动力 |
[29:54] | I just need to know if we’re… | 我只是得知道我们是否 |
[29:55] | if we’re still talking merger. | 还继续谈合并的事 |
[29:57] | Can I call you back? | 我能晚点再打给你吗 |
[29:58] | Well, Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[29:59] | if you’re trying to leverage this | 如果你想通过这种手段 |
[30:00] | to get a better deal… | 来获得更好的交易的话 |
[30:01] | No. | 不是 |
[30:03] | I can’t, uh… | 我不能 |
[30:07] | I’m a little under the weather. | 我身体不太舒服 |
[30:09] | Let’s talk when I’m feeling better. | 等我感觉好些再谈吧 |
[30:11] | Well, Alicia, can… | 艾莉西娅 |
[30:15] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[30:17] | Yeah. You want us to get you a NyQuil or something? | 要我给你拿点奈奎尔或其他的药吗 |
[30:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:20] | I’ll get you a NyQuil. | 我给你拿奈奎尔 |
[30:21] | – Could you make her tea? – Yeah. | -你能给她沏杯茶吗 -好 |
[30:40] | Well, very good. | 很好 |
[30:42] | You know, this job is like building track | 这工作就像在飞速驶来的火车前 |
[30:44] | in front of a bullet train. | 建车轨一样 |
[30:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:47] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry to drag you through this. | 抱歉把你拖到这中间来 |
[30:50] | Yeah, no problem. | 没关系 |
[30:51] | So I went back through the Grant files, | 我回顾了格兰特的案卷 |
[30:53] | and I found a bunch of e-mails about the professor, Delaney, | 我找到了一堆关于德兰尼教授的邮件 |
[30:57] | rejecting him as a suspect. | 都是否认他是嫌犯的 |
[30:59] | Uh, when was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[31:00] | – October. – Okay. Good. | -十月份 -好 |
[31:03] | Uh, e-mails between you and Geneva? | 是你和吉妮瓦之间的邮件吗 |
[31:05] | No, between you and me. | 不 你和我之间的 |
[31:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[31:09] | I guess you thought Professor Delaney’s alibi was a little bit dodgy, | 我想你本认为德兰尼教授的证词有点问题 |
[31:12] | but then Jeffrey Grant’s name popped up | 但之后杰弗里·格兰特出现了 |
[31:14] | and all those concerns just disappeared, so… | 所有对德兰尼教授证词的疑虑就消失了 |
[31:16] | I’ll have to go through my records. | 我得回顾下我的记录 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:21] | That’s a good idea. | 不错的主意 |
[31:22] | You know what we’re trying to do here, Finn? | 你知道我们现在要做的是什么吧 |
[31:25] | We’re trying to bring something to Chicago that it’s never seen. | 我们要给芝加哥带来全新的东西 |
[31:28] | A state’s attorney’s office that is fair. | 一个公平的州检察院 |
[31:30] | Fair in prosecution, investigation and sentencing. | 公平的控诉 调查及审判 |
[31:35] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这的原因 |
[31:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:39] | One of these days, I’m gonna need your help. | 在以后的日子里 我会需要你的帮助 |
[31:41] | With… | 帮 |
[31:42] | If I don’t get elected next year, | 如果我明年不能当选的话 |
[31:43] | this office will go right back to what it was. | 州检察院就会回到从前的模样 |
[31:47] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好了 |
[31:48] | I’ll talk to you. | 我再找你 |
[32:34] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 有何贵干啊 |
[32:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:43] | It’s a copy of a retainer agreement for a new client | 戴安刚签过的新客户 |
[32:45] | that Diane just signed. | 聘用协议的复印件 |
[32:46] | And she thinks this will save her? | 她认为这能保住她吗 |
[32:48] | I think she does. | 我认为她可以 |
[32:50] | William Donnelly? | 威廉姆·唐纳利吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah. The Donnelly family | 是的 唐纳利家族 |
[32:54] | has one of the big import-export businesses | 在你的老社区拥有最大的 |
[32:57] | in your old neighborhood. | 进出口生意 |
[32:59] | Diane really wanted to represent them, | 戴安真的很想代理他们 |
[33:01] | so she offered them a discount to come aboard. | 所以她提供了折扣让他们加入 |
[33:04] | She… | 她 |
[33:07] | Come-come on board here? | 加入 加入这里吗 |
[33:08] | Mm-hmm. Lockhart/Gardner. | 嗯哼 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[33:10] | Our newest client. | 我们的新晋客户 |
[33:13] | She can’t. | 她不能这么做 |
[33:14] | It’s done. | 已经做了 |
[33:15] | A copy of the retainer agreement | 这份聘用协议的复印件 |
[33:17] | is already in the mail to a friend of yours. | 已经寄给你的一位朋友了 |
[33:20] | Liam Gerraghty? | 是叫利亚姆·格拉提吧 |
[33:22] | His organization has had quite a few disagreements | 他的公司长年来跟唐纳利先生 |
[33:25] | with Mr. Donnelly over the years, | 都有些分歧 |
[33:27] | all of which have been sorted with some struggle. | 这些分歧已经被很努力的解决了 |
[33:31] | I wonder how Mr. Gerraghty will view your firm | 我在想格拉提先生会怎么看你的律所 |
[33:34] | representing his competition. | 代理他的竞争对手的事 |
[33:44] | So how did you find out about me and the Gerraghtys? | 你怎么找出我和格拉提的关系的 |
[33:46] | The copy was sent by express mail, by the way. | 顺便说一下 复印件是通过快递寄的 |
[33:50] | So unless you fancy explaining yourself, | 所以除非你幻想着可以为你自己解脱 |
[33:53] | you have about 18 hours to quit the firm. | 你还有大约十八个小时从这辞职 |
[33:59] | Good-bye, Damian. | 再见了 达米恩 |
[34:09] | People just think there are black hats and white hats, | 人们只会认为世上只有好人和坏人 |
[34:12] | but there are black hats with white linings. | 但世上也有心存善念的坏人 |
[34:17] | White hats… | 心存歹念 |
[34:20] | with black linings. | 的好人 |
[34:23] | And there are hats that change back and forth | 也有在好坏之间 |
[34:26] | between white and black. | 来回转变的人 |
[34:31] | And there are striped hats. | 还有各种各样的人 |
[34:33] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:36] | Evil rests in the soul of all men. | 人性本恶 |
[34:39] | Hey. Do you want some dinner? | 你想吃点晚餐吗 |
[34:41] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[34:43] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:44] | You should probably just eat something. | 你应该吃点东西的 |
[34:46] | I will later. | 晚点再吃 |
[34:50] | And there is nothing you can do | 除了诅咒上帝 |
[34:53] | but curse God. | 你别无他法 |
[35:00] | Thank you both for agreeing to sit down. | 感谢你们双方同意坐下来协商 |
[35:02] | Make it quick; I have work to do. | 快点吧 我还有工作要做 |
[35:03] | Um, where’s Alicia? | 艾莉西娅在哪 |
[35:05] | Oh, she asked me to step in for her. | 她让我代她来 |
[35:07] | We’re prepared to compromise on the divorce settlement. | 我们准备就离婚协议进行和解 |
[35:10] | We’re not. | 我们不想 |
[35:11] | David, | 大卫 |
[35:12] | both our clients have been bloodied here, | 我们双方的当事人都付出代价了 |
[35:14] | and there’s no way to predict which way the judge will go. | 我们无法预测法官会怎么判 |
[35:17] | Professor Mercer will honor the terms of the postnup | 默瑟教授要尊重婚后协议中 |
[35:19] | regarding child support and alimony. | 关于小孩抚养费及赡养费部分的条款 |
[35:21] | In return, our client will grant him a swift | 作为交换 我们的当事人会同意与他 |
[35:22] | and uncontested divorce | 快速及无争议地离婚 |
[35:24] | so he can remarry. | 这样他可以再婚 |
[35:25] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢的局面 |
[35:26] | Here’s my counter. | 我的回应是 |
[35:26] | No proceeds for the book, no alimony, | 不准再问有关书的内容 没有赡养费 |
[35:29] | massive reduction in child support, | 小孩抚养费要大幅减少 |
[35:31] | or you can get the hell out of here. | 不同意的话 你们就可以滚出这里了 |
[35:34] | Your proposal is accepted, Cary. | 我们接受你的提议 凯里 |
[35:37] | Diane, a word? | 戴安 借一步说话 |
[35:44] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing. | 我不清楚你自以为在做些什么 |
[35:45] | I’m making an executive decision. | 我在做行政决策 |
[35:48] | I’m the ranking partner here. | 我是这儿级别最高的合伙人 |
[35:49] | Not for long; I have the votes. | 很快就不是了 我有多数票 |
[35:50] | You had them. You just lost one. | 你曾经有 你刚刚失去一票 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:55] | You lost one vote. | 你失去了一票 |
[35:56] | You’ll have a hard time finding your friend Damian | 你很难在明天以及之后的合伙人会议上 |
[35:58] | for tomorrow’s partner meeting or any other one. | 再见到你的朋友达米恩了 |
[36:01] | You think I’m bluffing, hmm? | 你觉得我在虚张声势吗 |
[36:04] | Go. Check. | 去确认一下吧 |
[36:05] | You make a deal with Alicia, half the partners will rebel. | 你和艾丽西娅合作 一半的合伙人都会反叛 |
[36:08] | I make a deal with Alicia and bring Chumhum back into the tent, | 我和艾丽西娅合作 争取回查查网 |
[36:11] | half the partners will be too busy counting their bonus money. | 一半的合伙人忙着数红利都来不及呢 |
[36:15] | You’re no Will Gardner, Diane. | 你不是威尔·加德纳 戴安 |
[36:18] | You’ll only hurt yourself trying to be. | 你试图成为他只会伤害你自己 |
[36:21] | Well, then fasten your seat belts. | 那系好你的安全带吧 |
[36:23] | We’re heading for a lot of hurt. | 前方会有大规模伤害的 |
[36:57] | Pigs in mud, | 泥浆里生活的猪 |
[36:59] | that’s all we are. | 这就是我们 |
[37:02] | God looks down on us | 上帝俯视着我们 |
[37:03] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[37:04] | I just need to ask a question. | 我就想问个问题 |
[37:08] | I’m a client of your mom’s. | 我是你妈妈的一个客户 |
[37:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:10] | She’s really sick right now. | 她现在很不舒服 |
[37:12] | Grace, it’s okay. | 格蕾丝 没问题的 |
[37:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:25] | I’m so sorry. There’s… | 我真的很抱歉 我 |
[37:28] | no excuse for missing your meeting. | 错过会面 我毫无借口 |
[37:30] | No, no, please. If you’re… sick, you’re sick. | 不不 如果你生病了 就该休息 |
[37:34] | I should’ve called. | 我应该打给你的 |
[37:35] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:39] | I just need to know, | 我只是想知道 |
[37:40] | should I be hiring another lawyer? | 我要不要另请一个律师 |
[37:42] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[37:43] | I… I just… | 我 我只是 |
[37:45] | I needed a day. | 我需要休息一天 |
[37:48] | I just needed to sort through a few things. | 我需要理清楚一些事 |
[37:51] | I’ll be well. | 我会好起来的 |
[37:54] | Will really mattered to you. | 威尔对你真的很重要 |
[38:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:10] | My wife and I lost a child in a miscarriage. | 我和我妻子因为流产失去过一个孩子 |
[38:16] | It doesn’t get solved quickly, | 你不会很快就走出来的 |
[38:19] | and you can’t just shake it off. | 你没办法就那样忘怀 |
[38:21] | So, if there’s anything I can do… | 所以 如果有什么我能做的 |
[38:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | I mean, I know people always say that, | 我知道人们都会这么说 |
[38:29] | but, um, | 但是 |
[38:31] | I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[38:33] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[38:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[38:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:48] | I’m Finn Polmar. | 我是芬恩·波尔马 |
[38:51] | I’m Peter Florrick. | 我是彼得·福瑞克 |
[38:52] | Yes, the governor, I know. I voted for you. | 没错 州长 我知道 我给你投过票 |
[38:55] | That’s good to know. | 听到这个我很高兴 |
[38:57] | Uh, your wife was just helping me with a case. | 你妻子在帮我处理一起案子 |
[38:59] | Well, then you’re in great hands. | 那你可以放心了 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[39:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:20] | I really wish everyone would stop asking me that. I’m fine. | 我真希望大家能不要再这样问我了 我很好 |
[39:25] | You missed the Founders’ Dinner. | 你错过了创始人晚餐 |
[39:28] | I just was worried about you. | 我只是有点担心你 |
[39:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:32] | I don’t often ask you to come to these, uh, political events. | 我很少邀请你参加这些 政治活动 |
[39:34] | I’ll go to the next one. | 下一次我会去的 |
[39:38] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[39:40] | the way you’re handling this Will thing… | 你处理威尔这件事的方法 |
[39:42] | I’m doing… | 我已经尽到 |
[39:44] | my best. | 最大的努力了 |
[39:46] | Oh, well, if this is your best, | 如果这就是你最大努力的结果 |
[39:48] | then I think we need to talk. | 那我觉得我们需要谈谈 |
[39:54] | Look, you lost a friend. | 你失去了一个朋友 |
[39:58] | You didn’t lose your child; you didn’t lose your husband. | 你没有失去你的孩子 或是你的丈夫 |
[40:01] | I lost my husband a long time ago. | 我早就失去我的丈夫了 |
[40:04] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[40:07] | You cannot go back there. | 你不能又旧事重提 |
[40:09] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[40:11] | I’m still living it every day. | 我还是每天过着那样的生活 |
[40:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:15] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要跟你说多少遍 |
[40:18] | When I cheated, it didn’t mean anything. | 我出轨 这并不意味着任何事 |
[40:21] | Well, then that was a waste, | 那真是无稽之谈 |
[40:22] | because when I cheated, it did! | 因为我出轨时 不是这样 |
[40:26] | Well, I can’t compete with a dead man, | 我没办法和一个已死之人比 |
[40:28] | but if you think your life would’ve been better with Will, | 但如果你觉得跟威尔能过上美好的生活 |
[40:30] | – you are kidding yourself. – Stop it, Peter! | -那你是在自欺欺人 -别说了 彼得 |
[40:32] | No, I’m not gonna let you throw away this marriage | 不要 我不会允许你抛弃这段婚姻 |
[40:34] | because you have some idealized notion | 就为了你心中一个理想化的男人 |
[40:35] | of a man who you’re not even sure cared about you! | 而且你甚至不确定他是不是真的在乎你 |
[40:38] | You’re a bastard. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[40:39] | And you’re a selfish bitch, | 你是个自私的贱妇 |
[40:40] | but you know what?! | 但你知道吗 |
[40:42] | We’re all that we have. | 我们所拥有的只有彼此了 |
[40:59] | No. | 不 |
[41:01] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[41:08] | Don’t worry; I’m not gonna divorce you. | 别担心 我不会和你离婚的 |
[41:10] | You’re to valuable to me professionally, just like I am to you. | 你在事业上对我很重要 我对你也是 |
[41:14] | But we’re not gonna see each other anymore. | 但我们不会再见面了 |
[41:16] | Not unless we have to. | 除非真的有必要 |
[41:18] | If you need me at a political event, | 如果你需要我参加政治活动 |
[41:20] | you call the office. | 就打给我办公室 |
[41:21] | My assistant will put it on my calendar. | 我的助理会安排到我的日程上 |
[41:24] | Really? | 你是认真的 |
[41:24] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[41:26] | You are free… | 你自由了 |
[41:28] | to see and sleep with whomever you like, | 随便你和谁约会上床 |
[41:31] | but I don’t want to know, | 但我不想知道 |
[41:32] | and under no circumstances | 也绝对不能 |
[41:34] | are our children to know. | 让孩子们知道 |
[41:37] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[41:43] | Is this because you want to sleep with someone else? | 这是不是因为你想和别人上床 |
[41:46] | Get out of my house, Peter. | 滚出我的家 彼得 |
[41:48] | Get… | 滚 |
[42:05] | This is David Lee at Lockhart/Gardner. | 我是洛&加律所的大卫·李 |
[42:07] | Do you have a minute? Uh-huh. | 您现在有时间吗 |
[42:10] | What do you think about a merger? | 你对合并有什么想法 |
[42:13] | What do I think? | 我怎么想吗 |
[42:15] | I think… that sounds interesting. | 我觉得 听上去有点意思 |