时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[00:25] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[00:27] | Would you want to run for State’s Attorney? | 你想竞选州检察官吗 |
[00:31] | What? | 什么 |
[00:33] | Would you want to run for State’s Attorney? | 你想竞选州检察官吗 |
[00:36] | I… | 我 |
[00:38] | No. | 不想 |
[00:39] | – Why not? – Why not? Eli, | -为什么 -这还用问吗 伊莱 |
[00:41] | are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[00:42] | Yes, I’ve been watching you for the last five years. | 是 这五年我看着你走过来的 |
[00:45] | You’d be perfect. | 你是完美人选 |
[00:46] | We need a woman, | 我们需要一位女性 |
[00:48] | and people respect you. | 老百姓尊敬你 |
[00:50] | – They like you… – I’m not a politician, Eli. | -大家喜欢你 -我不是政客 伊莱 |
[00:52] | But you have political instincts. | 但你有政治直觉 |
[00:55] | And you’re a brand. | 你有品牌效应 |
[00:56] | You’re St. Alicia. | 你是圣人艾丽西娅 |
[00:58] | Well, you said yourself you want something new. | 你自己也说 要找到新目标 |
[01:00] | The empty-nest syndrome. | 空巢综合症 |
[01:01] | Zach’s gone now. | 扎克离开了 |
[01:02] | Yes, and I have another child. | 是 但我还有一个孩子 |
[01:05] | Is this about Peter? | 这事跟彼得有关系吗 |
[01:06] | Did he tell you to ask me? | 他让你问我的吗 |
[01:07] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[01:09] | Then, why are you doing this? | 那你为什么这样做 |
[01:11] | I’m never saying yes. | 我不会同意的 |
[01:14] | Because you could win. | 因为你能赢 |
[01:20] | – Hello? – Yeah, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[01:22] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[01:22] | Nothing. I-I think we need to talk. | 没什么 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[01:25] | We did talk. | 我们谈过了 |
[01:26] | – You yelled at me. I yelled at you. – Is it Peter? | -谈到对彼此大吼大叫 -是彼得吗 |
[01:28] | Diane called. | 戴安打电话来了 |
[01:29] | She wants to meet tomorrow for breakfast to talk over terms. | 她想明早早餐时谈条款 |
[01:31] | Great. What time? | 很好 几点 |
[01:33] | No, I didn’t say that we would meet. | 不 我没说我们要见面 |
[01:35] | She wants to bring us $38 million in business. | 她要给我们带来3千8百万的生意 |
[01:39] | I don’t see the downside. | 我不觉得有什么不好的 |
[01:40] | Losing our culture, | 会失去我们的文化 |
[01:42] | co-opting ourselves | 得低头配合 |
[01:43] | by becoming Lockhart, Florrick & Agos. | 变成洛&福&艾律所 |
[01:45] | So, we’ll have the breakfast, | 我们明早吃早餐时 |
[01:47] | and then we’ll decide if we want to be co-opted, okay? | 再决定我们是否要低头配合 好吗 |
[01:50] | I’ll call her, set it up. | 我打电话给她安排 |
[02:03] | Hey. Where are you? | 喂 你在哪里 |
[02:07] | Why? | 什么事 |
[02:08] | ‘Cause I want to talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[02:10] | You did talk. | 你谈过了 |
[02:12] | Can everyone just give me a break? | 大家放我一马好吗 |
[02:13] | Sure, maybe you should call everyone. | 当然好 你给大家打电话吧 |
[02:16] | Look, I made a mistake. | 听我说 我错了 |
[02:19] | Things have been a bit out of control lately, | 最近事情有些失控 |
[02:21] | but I want to make it up, okay? | 但我想和你讲和 可以吗 |
[02:24] | Coral Bar. | 珊瑚酒吧 |
[02:26] | But you’d better hurry up, because I’m not waiting. | 但你得快点 我不会等太久 |
[02:28] | Good. I’ll see you in ten. | 好的 十分钟后见 |
[02:29] | – Don’t you dare turn around! – Drop the keys! | -不准转身 -丢掉钥匙 |
[02:31] | – Look straight ahead! – …to the ground! | -看前面 -趴到地上 |
[02:32] | You move one inch… | 你动一下 |
[02:35] | …or I will put one in the back of your head! | 我就冲你后脑勺开枪 |
[02:38] | – Get your hands behind your back! – Move! Move! | -把手背到身后 -速度 |
[02:40] | – Get your arm… – Don’t you resist me! Don’t you move! | -胳膊背到后面 -不准反抗 不准动 |
[02:42] | I’ll break your arm! | 我会折断你的胳膊 |
[02:43] | What do you have in your pocket? | 你口袋里有什么 |
[02:45] | Anything that’s gonna stick me? Anything sharp? | 有没有什么锋利武器 |
[02:47] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[02:48] | – Yes. – Lose the attitude. | -是的 -注意态度 |
[02:50] | Just a wallet. | 只有钱包 |
[02:54] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[02:55] | – Shut the hell up. – Let’s go. | -闭嘴 -我们走 |
[03:07] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[03:08] | Hey! Where are you? | 喂 你在哪里 |
[03:10] | Uh, who is this? | 哪位 |
[03:12] | Damn, Kalinda, I’m offended. | 该死 凯琳达 你存心气我 |
[03:14] | You really don’t know who this is? | 你真不知道我是谁吗 |
[03:17] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[03:18] | Yeah, don’t sound so surprised. Where are you? | 别这么意外 你在哪里 |
[03:21] | Me? Where are you? | 我 那你呢 |
[03:23] | I am finishing up a case. | 我结了个案子 |
[03:25] | I feel like celebrating. | 正在庆祝 |
[03:27] | Keep me company? | 要来陪我吗 |
[03:29] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[03:31] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[03:31] | – I’m meeting somebody. – Who? | -我和别人约好了 -谁 |
[03:34] | – Somebody. – A guy. | -别人 -男人 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | I can take you both on. Where are you? | 你们两个我都收了 你在哪里 |
[03:39] | Good night, Sophia. | 晚安 索菲亚 |
[03:41] | Come on! I’m lonely. | 拜托 我好孤单 |
[03:43] | And horny. | 而且饥渴 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Good luck with that. | 是嘛 祝你好运了 |
[03:59] | I was supposed to meet someone, can I just… | 我和人约好了 我可以 |
[04:01] | can I just tell them I’ll be late? | 跟他们说一声我得迟点吗 |
[04:03] | Oh, sure. I’ll pull right over. | 好的 我马上停车 |
[04:05] | Yeah, you want some ice cream? | 你要吃冰淇淋吗 |
[04:17] | Still want to meet up? | 还想见面吗 |
[04:35] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我想我要吐了 |
[04:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:43] | Detective? | 警探 |
[04:45] | I haven’t been given my call, yet. | 你们还没有让我打电话 |
[04:48] | I know my rights. I’ve been here six hours, | 我知道我的权利 我已经在这里6小时了 |
[04:50] | and I haven’t gotten my call. | 你们还没有让我打电话 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[05:02] | Look, I have a Sixth Amendment right | 《第六修正案》规定我有 |
[05:04] | to be informed of the charges against me. | 对被起诉罪名的知情权 |
[05:07] | I have the right to an attorney. | 我有权通知律师 |
[05:10] | You know who has the hardest time getting arrested? | 你知道什么人被捕后最不爽吗 |
[05:12] | Lawyers. You know why? | 律师 知道原因吗 |
[05:14] | – Because we know our rights. – No. | -因为我们知道自己的权利 -不 |
[05:16] | You think you’re at the Four Seasons. | 你们以为自己在四季饭店 |
[05:18] | You asked for your Sixth Amendment rights, it’ll come, | 你要求的第六修正案权利 会给你的 |
[05:20] | just not right away. The kitchen’s a little busy. | 只是没这么快 这里有点忙 |
[05:22] | Might take a little while. | 可能需要一点时间 |
[05:24] | In the meantime, be patient. | 在此期间 耐心点 |
[05:27] | We’ll get to you. | 我们会来招呼你的 |
[05:29] | This is harassment. | 你这是骚扰 |
[05:30] | No, it’s worse. | 不 更糟糕 |
[05:32] | It’s inefficiency. | 我们效率低 |
[05:42] | Should we do this another time? | 我们再约吧 |
[05:44] | No, let’s start. | 不 开始吧 |
[05:45] | I’ll fill Cary in when he gets here. | 凯里到了后我跟他说情况 |
[05:49] | I have 45 clients I intend to bring to Florrick-Agos. | 我有45位客户想带去福&艾 |
[05:53] | I lose 12 to Lockhart/Gardner. | 已经被洛&加抢走12个了 |
[05:54] | Won’t Canning and David Lee come after the rest? | 坎宁和大卫·李不会撬走其他的吗 |
[05:56] | Not if I don’t tell them I’m leaving. | 我不告诉他们我要走人就不会 |
[06:00] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[06:01] | But I have demands first. | 但我有要求 |
[06:04] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[06:05] | She needs to come with me. | 她要跟我一起来 |
[06:06] | We have Robyn. | 我们有罗宾 |
[06:07] | Kalinda’s better. | 凯琳达更优秀 |
[06:08] | It’s a deal-breaker. | 不带她我就不去 |
[06:09] | I have to talk to Cary. | 我得跟凯里商量 |
[06:11] | They have a certain… | 他们之间 |
[06:14] | relationship that might prove difficult. | 关系不太好处理 |
[06:15] | If the answer is no, then I need to know right away. | 如果不行 我要马上知道 |
[06:17] | I’ll let you know by the end of the day. | 我今天会告诉你结果 |
[06:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:19] | Here’s the big one. | 有个重要条件 |
[06:21] | I expect an equal vote with Cary and you. | 我期望与凯里和你有平等的投票权 |
[06:25] | You can still out-vote me two-to-one, | 你们依然可以两票对我一票 |
[06:27] | but I bring with me prestige. | 但我带来了声望 |
[06:29] | And 38 million. | 还有3千8百万 |
[06:31] | I expect an equal vote. | 我期望有平等投票权 |
[06:32] | I can’t decide that on my own. It’ll matter to Cary. | 我一人无法决定 这对凯里很重要 |
[06:35] | Like this meeting mattered to him? | 就像这次会面一样重要吗 |
[06:38] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[06:40] | we have a chance to make this the largest firm | 我们有机会令这家成为全国最大的 |
[06:42] | in the country run by women. | 由女性管理的律所 |
[06:45] | Think about it. | 好好考虑下 |
[06:58] | Cary, look, if you’re not interested in our future, | 凯里 如果你对我们的未来没兴趣 |
[07:00] | just let me know, okay? | 告诉我一声 行吗 |
[07:01] | And I’ll start making decisions on my own. | 我就开始凭自己心意做决定了 |
[07:04] | Call me by 3:00, | 3点前打我电话 |
[07:05] | or I am gathering the partners together for a vote. | 否则我会召集合伙人投票 |
[07:11] | I was awake. | 我醒着 |
[07:14] | Okay? | 好的 |
[07:15] | You were asleep, | 你睡着了 |
[07:17] | and I heard what the charge was against you. | 我听到了他们起诉你什么罪名 |
[07:21] | You did? What? | 是吗 是什么 |
[07:23] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[07:25] | Okay, on your feet. Let’s go. | 站起来 我们走 |
[07:29] | Let’s see here. | 瞧瞧 |
[07:40] | Did you guys get any breakfast? | 各位有谁吃到早餐了吗 |
[07:54] | – What the hell did he just say? – What? | -他刚刚说什么了 -什么 |
[07:56] | What the hell did he just say about where to walk? | 他刚刚说要怎么走路来着 |
[08:00] | I have no idea… | 我不知道 |
[08:02] | You stay to the right, jackass! | 你要待在右边 混蛋 |
[08:04] | That side is for the people, | 这边是给人走的 |
[08:06] | this side is for the scum. Do you understand me? | 这边是给人渣走的 明白了吗 |
[08:13] | Just do what I do. | 照我做的做 |
[08:24] | Let me see your hands. | 手伸出来 |
[08:26] | – It’s kind of dark in there. – Inside. | -里面好黑呀 -进去 |
[08:29] | Hands. | 手 |
[08:31] | Walk. | 走 |
[08:50] | Where’s Cary? | 凯里在哪里 |
[08:52] | Breakfast with you, I thought. | 不是和你一起吃早餐吗 |
[08:54] | He didn’t make it. | 他没去 |
[08:55] | I’ll try him at home. | 我给他家打电话 |
[09:32] | – I know you. – I didn’t do anything. | -我认识你 -我什么也没做 |
[09:33] | – This is my space. – No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | -这是我的地盘 -别误会 别急 |
[09:36] | You’re a Lockhart/Gardner client now. | 你现在是洛&加律所的委托人 |
[09:37] | What? No. What? | 什么 不 什么 |
[09:39] | Look, do you want to make $100? | 你想赚100块吗 |
[09:43] | $150 cash bond, payable on release. | 150块现金保释 交保释放 |
[09:46] | Let’s go, let’s boogie. | 快点 速度些 |
[09:48] | I hate this. Why am I doing this? | 我讨厌这里 我为什么要来 |
[09:50] | Look, he’s the son of a top client. | 他是顶级客户的儿子 |
[09:51] | Canning couldn’t make it. | 坎宁来不了 |
[09:53] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[09:54] | David Howell. | 大卫·霍维尔 |
[09:55] | Mail fraud, third offense. | 邮件欺诈 第三次犯案 |
[09:57] | Dear God. I can understand the second time. | 老天爷 第二次我还能理解 |
[09:59] | But the third time, you’d think he’d catch on. | 但第三次 他就不能长点脑子吗 |
[10:02] | David! | 大卫 |
[10:03] | How are you? I’m David Lee, | 你好吗 我是大卫·李 |
[10:05] | I represent your family law business, but… | 我代理你的家庭法律事宜 但是 |
[10:07] | I’m supposed to give you a message. | 我要给你传一个口信 |
[10:08] | I’ve been asked to handle your bond hearing. | 我被要求来负责你的保释听证会 |
[10:10] | – There-there’s a lawyer in lockup that – It really should be a simple matter. | -拘留所有个律师 -这个很简单 |
[10:12] | wants me to give you a message. | 要我给你传个口信 |
[10:13] | Look, only one of us can talk at a time, David! | 一次只能一人出声 大卫 |
[10:14] | What lawyer? | 哪个律师 |
[10:17] | Well, wait. | 等等 |
[10:18] | Uh, it starts with a C | 名字是C开头 |
[10:19] | Uh, Craig? | 克雷格 |
[10:22] | – Lanz. – Lanz. | -兰斯 -兰斯 |
[10:24] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[10:25] | No. Vargas. | 不 是瓦格斯 |
[10:27] | Uh, no. It’s something. | 不 是别的 |
[10:29] | Uh, he’s a lawyer, and he’s in lockup. | 他是律师 他在拘留所 |
[10:32] | But he– but he works for another firm. | 但他为另一家律所工作 |
[10:34] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[10:36] | Agos? | 艾格斯吗 |
[10:38] | Is that the name of the lawyer? | 这个律师是叫这名字吗 |
[10:40] | No, Lanz. | 不 兰斯 |
[10:42] | Cary Lanz. | 凯里·兰斯 |
[10:45] | Is Cary there, Alicia? | 凯里在吗 艾丽西娅 |
[10:46] | No, he’s not. Why? | 不在 怎么啦 |
[10:48] | Is there any chance he was arrested? | 他有没有可能被捕了 |
[10:54] | ASA Polmar? | 助理检察官波尔马 |
[10:55] | Finn, it’s Alicia. I need your help. | 芬恩 我是艾丽西娅 我需要你帮忙 |
[10:57] | Why? What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[10:58] | There’s a chance my partner is in central holding. | 我的合伙人有可能被关在市拘留所 |
[11:01] | All right, let’s go. Who’s next? | 好了 下一位到谁 |
[11:04] | Thanks for doing this, Finn. | 多谢你帮忙 芬恩 |
[11:05] | Alicia, no problem. | 艾丽西娅 不客气 |
[11:06] | But, ah, I don’t think you’re gonna want to thank me. | 但是你不会想感谢我的 |
[11:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:09] | I just found out I’m the ASA. | 我刚得知我是公诉人 |
[11:12] | – On Cary’s case? – Yeah. | -凯里的案子吗 -是的 |
[11:14] | – Across from me? – Yeah. | -和我对簿公堂 -是的 |
[11:16] | – Well, this should prove interesting. – Yeah. | -应该很有意思 -是的 |
[11:20] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:22] | – How did you know? – Kalinda. | -你怎么知道的 -凯琳达 |
[11:24] | Good. Okay. | 很好 |
[11:26] | It’s a drug arrest. | 和毒品有关 |
[11:27] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[11:28] | But the last time I used drugs | 但我最后碰毒品 |
[11:29] | was the mushrooms four years ago. | 还是四年前吸食幻蘑菇 |
[11:31] | Do you have enough for bail? | 你够钱保释吗 |
[11:32] | I pooled the partners. | 我找合伙人凑了下 |
[11:33] | I have $500 cash. First offense, no flight risk. | 我有500现金 初犯 没有潜逃风险 |
[11:36] | It shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[11:36] | Cary Agos. | 凯里·艾格斯 |
[11:38] | No matter what, I talk. | 无论怎样 我来说 |
[11:39] | Well, I see we’re enjoying a visit from a special ASA. | 特别的助检官大驾光临啊 |
[11:43] | Is this some sort of a VIP engagement? | 这案子是贵宾级待遇吗 |
[11:45] | This is not just another routine arrest, Your Honor. | 这不是例行逮捕 法官阁下 |
[11:48] | Mr. Cary Agos is accused of a Super X felony. | 凯里·艾格斯先生被起诉特级重罪 |
[11:51] | – And is… – What? | -属于… -什么 |
[11:53] | It is a non-probationable offense | 无缓刑犯罪 |
[11:54] | with a minimum sentence of 15 years. | 最低刑期15年 |
[11:57] | My Goodness. Smack or crack? | 我的天 海洛因还是冰毒 |
[11:59] | Heroin, Your Honor. | 海洛因 法官阁下 |
[12:01] | How many grams? | 多少克 |
[12:02] | 900 grams. | 900克 |
[12:04] | Are– You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:05] | And we ask that court assign bail | 要求法庭指定保释金 |
[12:07] | in excess of $1.3 million. | 高于130万 |
[12:26] | …assign bail in excess of $1.3 million dollars. | 指定保释金高于130万 |
[12:29] | I imagine you’d like bail set | 我想你希望保释金 |
[12:30] | at an amount lower than the ASA requested. | 低于助理检察官的要求 |
[12:32] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是 法官阁下 |
[12:34] | Clearly, the State’s Attorney is overreaching. | 显然助理检查官太夸张了 |
[12:37] | How I wish I were, Your Honor, | 我也希望如此 法官阁下 |
[12:38] | but, in Illinois, | 但在伊利诺伊州 |
[12:40] | bail is tied with the street value of the controlled substance. | 保释金与涉案毒品的市值相同 |
[12:42] | Now, on or about May 25 of this year, | 大约在今年的5月25日 |
[12:44] | Mr. Cary Agos conspired to transport | 凯里·艾格斯先生共谋运输 |
[12:47] | and sell $1.3 million in… | 及出售了价值130万的… |
[12:49] | Your Honor, Mr. Agos has a clean record. | 法官阁下 艾格斯先生没有犯罪记录 |
[12:53] | He has major ties in the community, | 对社区贡献良多 |
[12:55] | and he is as far from a flight risk as it’s possible to be. | 而且他完全没有弃保潜逃的可能 |
[12:59] | And he was an ASA. | 他还曾经是助理检察官 |
[13:02] | Therefore, he’s subject to retribution in jail. | 因此 他在监狱里是被报复的重点对象 |
[13:04] | And yet his incentive to flee | 那么量刑指导的严厉性 |
[13:06] | is directly tied to the harshness of the sentencing guidelines. | 将直接导致他有弃保潜逃的动机 |
[13:10] | I, therefore, will match bail to street value. | 我裁定保释金与毒品市值相等 |
[13:12] | Your Honor, I will be filing a motion to reconsider. | 法官阁下 我会申请重新审议的动议 |
[13:15] | When you file, I will do just that. | 你申请了我再审 |
[13:17] | Bail is set at $1.3 million, | 保释金为130万 |
[13:19] | to be posted at a hundred percent. | 需全额缴纳 |
[13:21] | We will reconvene for a preliminary hearing in two weeks’ time. | 两周后进行预审 |
[13:26] | I’ll gather the partners for bail. | 我会找合伙人筹保释金 |
[13:28] | This has to be about Bishop. | 肯定和毕夏普有关 |
[13:30] | Were you with him on May 25? | 你5月25日和他在一起吗 |
[13:31] | I never heard about any drug transport. | 我没听说有什么毒品运送 |
[13:34] | They’re going after your legal advice, | 他们要在你提供的法律意见上做文章 |
[13:35] | trying to suggest that you told him how to break the law. | 企图说明你教他如何违法 |
[13:38] | You need to get to Bishop before he hears about my arrest. | 你得在毕夏普知道我被捕前找到他 |
[13:40] | He might think I’ll flip. | 他可能以为我会出卖他 |
[13:41] | I’m on it! | 我马上去 |
[13:44] | I’m on my way to see you now, Mr. Bishop. | 我现在过来见你 毕夏普先生 |
[13:46] | If you could just give me ten minutes. | 能给我十分钟吗 |
[13:47] | Regarding? | 什么事 |
[13:48] | I’d rather not say on the phone. | 我不想在电话里说 |
[13:50] | You know it’s important, if I’m calling you like this. | 我这样冒昧地打电话 肯定是重要事 |
[13:52] | I’m picking up Dylan from school. | 我去接迪伦放学 |
[13:53] | I-I’ll meet you there! | 我去学校找你 |
[13:55] | See you in ten minutes. | 十分钟后见 |
[14:00] | Hello, Florrick-Agos. | 福&艾律所 你好 |
[14:01] | Robyn, I need you to get the partners together. | 罗宾 召集合伙人 |
[14:03] | I’ll be in in an hour. | 我一小时后到 |
[14:04] | Okay, is this about the Diane vote? | 是因为戴安的事投票吗 |
[14:06] | No. | 不是 |
[14:07] | And could you find out how much the firm can borrow? | 你查下律所可以借多少钱 |
[14:09] | What do you mean? Like, for maintenance? | 什么意思 维护金吗 |
[14:10] | We have a $600,000 line of credit. | 我们有六十万的信用额度 |
[14:13] | No, Cary was arrested last night. | 不 凯里昨晚被捕了 |
[14:14] | It’s for his bail. | 要交他的保释金 |
[14:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:18] | How much is bail? | 保释金多少 |
[14:19] | I need you to keep this between us, Robyn… | 这事别告诉别人 罗宾 |
[14:22] | We need to raise $1.3 million. | 我们要筹130万 |
[14:25] | That’s my call-waiting. | 我这边有电话进来 |
[14:26] | $1.3 mill… | 130万 |
[14:28] | Yes, and there are no bail bondsmen in Illinois, | 伊利诺伊州不实行商业保释制度 |
[14:30] | so, we have to do this on our own. I’ve got to go. | 我们得自己筹钱 我得挂了 |
[14:32] | This is Alicia. | 我是艾丽西娅 |
[14:33] | Okay, I’ve slept on it, | 我昨晚一直在想 |
[14:34] | and I’d like your permission to poll on your campaign. | 我希望你允许我为你参选做民调 |
[14:36] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[14:37] | No, there is no campaign. | 不 没有选举 |
[14:40] | I know. That’s why we have to poll. | 我知道 所以我们才得做民调 |
[14:42] | Eli, this is not the best time. I have to go and meet… | 伊莱 现在不是时候 我得去见… |
[14:44] | Look, you’re not obligated to act on… | 你没有义务… |
[14:46] | Eli, I’m hanging up. No polling. | 伊莱 我挂了 不做民调 |
[14:47] | It won’t cost you anyth… | 你不会损失什么 |
[14:49] | I liked your old office better. | 我更喜欢你以前的办公室 |
[14:50] | This is more like a dentist office. | 这里像牙医诊所 |
[14:52] | We’re saving money. | 我们在节省开销 |
[14:53] | I thought Chicago was corrupt. | 芝加哥这么腐败 |
[14:54] | Can’t you just steal more? | 多贪些不行吗 |
[14:56] | Don’t you have something else to do today? | 你今天没别的事吗 |
[14:57] | I told you I was fired. | 我跟你说了我被开除了 |
[15:00] | From the agency? | 被部门开了 |
[15:01] | The Juice Bar. | 果汁吧 |
[15:04] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[15:06] | I’m looking out the door. | 看着门外面 |
[15:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:08] | I’m surveying the troops. | 我在观察工作人员 |
[15:11] | Is it about the intern not wearing panties? | 是因为没穿内裤的那个实习生吗 |
[15:14] | – What? – The intern not wearing panties. | -什么 -实习生没穿内裤 |
[15:16] | Is that why you’re worried? | 你是担心这个吗 |
[15:17] | Which intern is not wearing panties? | 哪个实习生没穿内裤 |
[15:19] | Her. | 她 |
[15:21] | Bertha? She’s a grandmother. | 贝莎 人家是当奶奶的人 |
[15:22] | No, behind her. | 不 她后面 |
[15:26] | Oh, dear God. How do you know she’s not wearing any panties? | 老天爷 你怎么知道她没穿内裤 |
[15:28] | I heard the guys talking. | 我听到男士们说的 |
[15:33] | Maybe he’s telling her she has to put on panties. | 也许他在跟她说要穿内裤 |
[15:35] | Really? I have to wear panties | 真的吗 在州长办公室 |
[15:37] | in the governor’s office? Are you sure? | 我必须穿内裤吗 你确定吗 |
[15:39] | For decorum’s sake, yes. If it were up to me, | 为了礼貌你得穿 但如果由我决定 |
[15:41] | you could wear what you wanted. | 你想怎么穿都行 |
[15:45] | Don’t say anything. This is not the time to be funny. | 什么也别说 现在不是搞笑的时候 |
[15:47] | Eli, I need to talk to you. | 伊莱 我得和你谈谈 |
[15:49] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:51] | This is my daughter, Marissa. | 这是女儿梅丽莎 |
[15:52] | Marissa, what a pleasure. | 梅丽莎 幸会 |
[15:54] | – Peter. – Nice to meet you. | -我是彼得 -很高兴见到你 |
[15:55] | I voted for you. | 我投了你一票 |
[15:57] | Absentee ballot in Israel. | 在以色列投的缺席选票 |
[15:58] | She spent two years with the IDF. | 她在以色列国防军待了两年 |
[16:00] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna steal your dad for just a second. | 借用你爸一下 |
[16:07] | You asked Alicia to run? | 你要艾丽西娅参选吗 |
[16:08] | – What? – My wife, Alicia Florrick. | -什么 -我妻子 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[16:10] | You asked her to run for State’s Attorney. | 你叫她竞选州检察官 |
[16:12] | Jackie overheard you. | 杰姬听到了 |
[16:15] | Okay, Peter. Here’s the thing. | 彼得 是这样的 |
[16:16] | – I… – No. | -我 -不 |
[16:18] | – She’s my wife. – Yeah. | -她是我妻子 -是的 |
[16:20] | And she can win. | 她可以赢 |
[16:20] | It’s not your job to be doing… | 这不是你的工作 |
[16:22] | It is my job, Peter. | 这是我的工作 彼得 |
[16:24] | Why do you think I’m fighting so hard | 你以为我为什么这么拼命地 |
[16:25] | to get a friendly face in the State’s Attorney’s office? | 要让州检察官是自己人 |
[16:26] | Because you have problems there. | 因为你在那边有问题 |
[16:28] | Because someone could… | 因为有人会 |
[16:30] | – dig up old skeletons. – All right. | -翻旧账 -好了 |
[16:31] | Find another friendly face. | 再找个自己人 |
[16:33] | It’s not going to be my wife. | 反正不能是我妻子 |
[16:34] | End of story. | 就这样了 |
[16:40] | Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Bishop. | 感谢你能见我 毕夏普先生 |
[16:41] | I’ll make this fast. | 我会很快说完 |
[16:43] | Cary Agos was arrested. | 凯里·艾格斯被捕了 |
[16:45] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[16:47] | My partner, your other lawyer. | 我的合伙人 你的另一位律师 |
[16:49] | Oh, the kid. Right. | 那个小子啊 |
[16:51] | We wanted you to hear it from us first. | 我们希望由我们来最先告诉你这件事 |
[16:53] | They’re saying that he helped transport $1.3 million | 警方说他在5月25日帮助运送价值 |
[16:56] | in heroin on May 25. | 130万的海洛因 |
[17:02] | We want you to know that we are handling this. | 我们要你知道 我们在处理这件事 |
[17:06] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:07] | We’re putting together his bail, | 我们在筹集他的保释金 |
[17:08] | and I’m representing him. | 我是他的律师 |
[17:10] | What’s his bail? | 保释金多少 |
[17:12] | $1.3 million. | 130万 |
[17:15] | Again, I want you to know | 此外 我希望你知道 |
[17:17] | that attorney-client privilege covers | 律师当事人保密协议涵盖了 |
[17:19] | all his dealings with you. | 他与你之间所有的事务 |
[17:21] | Not illegal dealings. | 不包括非法事务 |
[17:24] | It’s my considered opinion | 我考虑后的意见是 |
[17:25] | there were no illegal dealings. | 你们之间没有非法事务 |
[17:28] | Also, Cary would never make a deal with the State’s Attorney. | 而且 凯里不会和州检察官达成协议 |
[17:31] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[17:35] | They’re using him to get to me. | 他们是在利用他抓我 |
[17:37] | That’s why the bail amount. | 所以保释金这么多 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:40] | And we’re handling this. | 我们在处理这件事 |
[17:42] | Cary will not turn on you, Mr. Bishop. | 凯里不会出卖你的 毕夏普先生 |
[17:44] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:51] | Keep me posted. | 有事通知我 |
[17:53] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[17:54] | Over here! | 这边 |
[17:56] | If anyone has any drugs, | 如果谁有毒品 |
[17:58] | or anything, in any orifice, | 身上任何的洞里有任何东西 |
[18:01] | now’s the time to tell me. | 现在就告诉我 |
[18:03] | Shoes held by the toes, pull out your insoles. Now! | 拿起鞋子 取出鞋垫 快 |
[18:09] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 速度点 速度点 |
[18:11] | Now, bang those shoes together. | 把鞋子互相敲打一下 |
[18:15] | Drop your shoes, | 扔掉鞋子 |
[18:16] | hold your arms out. | 举起胳膊 |
[18:17] | Put your palms facing the ceiling. | 手掌向上 |
[18:23] | Do not– | 不准 |
[18:24] | I repeat, do not smudge this, | 再说一遍 不准弄污 |
[18:26] | or you will have my full attention. | 否则我就盯上你了 |
[18:29] | Cary Agos. | 凯里·艾格斯 |
[18:32] | Let’s go. | 过去 |
[18:35] | This is your new home. | 这里是你的新家 |
[18:37] | This is where you will live. | 这将是你生活的地方 |
[18:40] | I am your landlord. | 我是你的房东 |
[18:43] | Don’t make me angry. | 别让我生气 |
[18:48] | Number five. | 五号 |
[18:50] | Hey. Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[19:11] | You stood me up. | 你放我鸽子 |
[19:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:16] | Between having a drink with you or spending a night in jail. | 不和你喝酒 跑去监狱过夜 |
[19:22] | So, the charge said, on or about May 25th? | 起诉说是大约5月25日的事 |
[19:26] | – What happened on May 25? – You working this? | -5月25日发生了什么事 -你在查吗 |
[19:28] | You want me working this? | 你要我查吗 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | We don’t have time to gush. Okay? | 没时间真情流露 |
[19:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[19:36] | We were worried about losing clients… | 我们担心失去客户 |
[19:38] | Cary, lean in. | 凯里 过来些 |
[19:42] | We were worried about losing clients, | 我们担心失去客户 |
[19:43] | so I met with Bishop to see if he was happy. | 所以我去见毕夏普 看他是否满意 |
[19:45] | That was on May 25. | 那天是5月25日 |
[19:46] | Bishop alone? | 毕夏普一个人吗 |
[19:47] | No. In his kitchen, | 不是 在他家厨房 |
[19:49] | while I was waiting before, there were three crew members. | 我等着见他的时候 还有他的三个手下在 |
[19:52] | You remember any of their names? | 你记得名字吗 |
[19:53] | No, I don’t-I don’t think they said their names. | 不 我想他们没说名字 |
[19:54] | They just… | 他们 |
[19:57] | – One had silver teeth. Top row. – Okay. | -有一个人上排牙是银牙 -好的 |
[20:01] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[20:02] | Nothing illegal. | 没有违法的 |
[20:03] | You know the charge says that | 起诉说 |
[20:04] | you told them how to elude arrest | 你告诉他们如何在下次毒品运送中 |
[20:06] | – in the next drug shipment. – I didn’t. | -躲避被捕 -我没有 |
[20:08] | Okay, but is there any way that | 好吧 有没有可能 |
[20:09] | whatever you said could have been misconstrued? | 你说了什么会被误解的 |
[20:11] | Not reasonably. | 照理说不会 |
[20:14] | Show me your arm. | 胳膊给我看 |
[20:19] | C-block. 8-6-9…? | C区869 |
[20:21] | That’s five. | 五分钟到 |
[20:24] | Any advice? | 有什么建议 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:26] | Find a friend. | 交个朋友 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑对吗 |
[20:35] | You’re retiring? | 你要退休 |
[20:36] | Yes, at the end of the month. | 是 这个月底 |
[20:38] | I want to keep the General Managership until then. | 我希望在那之前一直是管理合伙人 |
[20:42] | After that, you can have it. | 之后就是你的了 |
[20:45] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[20:46] | is retiring. | 要退休 |
[20:47] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:50] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吗 |
[20:51] | You’re forcing me out. | 你们逼我走人 |
[20:52] | I’m sick of fighting. | 我厌倦了争斗 |
[20:53] | Yes, but not so you’d retire. | 但你也不用退休啊 |
[20:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[20:57] | Nowhere. | 不去哪里 |
[20:58] | She is retiring. | 她要退休 |
[21:01] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry to hear it. | 好吧 我很遗憾 |
[21:03] | Well, it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[21:05] | I want to have a life with my new husband. | 我想和丈夫拥有自己的生活 |
[21:07] | You will put in a good word for us with your clients. | 你会在你的客户面前为我们美言对吗 |
[21:09] | Yes, as long as you don’t chase them till I’m retired. | 只要在我退休前 你们不要挖走他们 |
[21:13] | I want this to be a dignified exit. | 我要高贵地退场 |
[21:15] | Oh, uh… Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[21:25] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[21:27] | That she’s retiring? | 退休的事吗 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:32] | Where would she go? | 她会去哪里 |
[21:34] | I thought Diane was retiring. | 戴安不是要退休吗 |
[21:37] | She is retiring– from Lockhart/Gardner, | 她从洛&加律所退休 |
[21:39] | and coming here to us. | 过来加入我们 |
[21:42] | Wh-Why didn’t she tell us? She’s our lawyer. | 她为什么不告诉我们 她是我们的律师 |
[21:44] | Yes, and due to her fiduciary responsibility to Lockhart/Gardner, | 是 由于她对洛&加有受托责任 |
[21:48] | she can’t tell you a thing… | 她什么都没法告诉你们 |
[21:52] | …including the fact that | 这包括 |
[21:54] | she wants you to follow her here, | 她希望你们跟她到这里 |
[21:57] | to her new home. | 她的新家 |
[21:59] | Would you excuse me a second? | 请原谅我失陪一下 |
[22:07] | We can’t let Cary rot in prison. | 我们不能让凯里耗在监狱里 |
[22:09] | Well, what about his family? I thought his parents were rich. | 他的家人呢 我还以为他家很有钱 |
[22:11] | I called them. They’re seeing what they can pull together. | 我给他们打过电话 他们也在想办法 |
[22:13] | I mean, it’s $1.3 million. | 这可是130万 |
[22:15] | – That’s a lot of money… – Robyn… | -一大笔钱 -罗宾 |
[22:16] | I checked with the bank, and it’ll require borrowing | 我跟银行了解过 需要以律所做担保 |
[22:18] | $200,000 against the firm, | 贷款二十万 |
[22:20] | and each partner needs to put aside their yearly draw. | 并且要求各位合伙人把基本工资存起来 |
[22:22] | Okay, that’s… Oh… | 好的 那… |
[22:23] | Hey, guys, | 大家听我说 |
[22:24] | this is what we do. When one of us gets in trouble, | 这是我们要做的 我们之中任何一位有麻烦 |
[22:26] | we… we pull together. | 我们…我们要团结在一起 |
[22:28] | Yeah. And Cary’s not a flight risk. | 是的 而且凯里没有潜逃风险 |
[22:29] | The money, it comes back to us. | 钱嘛 会回到我们手中 |
[22:31] | Yes, in two years, after the case has been settled. | 对 两年内 等这案子了结的时候 |
[22:34] | And in the meantime, we go bankrupt. | 与此同时 我们都变成穷光蛋 |
[22:35] | And I need that draw to pay my rent. | 我还等着那笔钱付房租呢 |
[22:37] | – I mean, I’m sorry, but… – I think you’re being selfish. | -抱歉 -我觉得你太自私了 |
[22:40] | Okay. Hey. | 好了 听我说 |
[22:42] | Let’s vote. | 我们来投票 |
[22:57] | Are you a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:07] | Do you need one? | 你需要律师吗 |
[23:09] | Depends on how much you charge. | 看你收多少钱 |
[23:12] | I’m pretty reasonable. | 价钱很合理 |
[23:14] | What do you need? | 你需要什么服务 |
[23:17] | Yeah, I was there. | 对 我在那里 |
[23:18] | You were with Cary Agos? | 你和凯里·艾格斯一起 |
[23:20] | Bishop’s lawyer? | 毕夏普的律师 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:22] | This was on the 25th of May? | 是5月25号吗 |
[23:24] | Around then. | 差不多吧 |
[23:24] | That’s when I was at Bishop’s house. | 那时我在毕夏普家里 |
[23:26] | And this lawyer, he didn’t tell you anything | 这名律师没有告诉你 |
[23:28] | about how to break the law. | 任何如何犯法的事情 |
[23:29] | – Is that correct? – Yeah. Pretty much. | -没错吧 -对 差不多 |
[23:31] | Will you testify to that? | 你愿意作证吗 |
[23:33] | It’s for Bishop, right? | 这是为了毕夏普 对吧 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:36] | Could you make a list | 你能给我列个名单吗 |
[23:37] | of the people that were there? | 那天在那儿的都有谁 |
[23:39] | In Bishop’s kitchen? | 在毕夏普的厨房里 |
[23:40] | Sure. | 行 |
[23:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:44] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[23:49] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[23:51] | Do what, sir? | 做什么 先生 |
[23:52] | Talk to my guys. | 跟我的手下说话 |
[23:54] | Not without my permission. | 在不经我允许的情况下 |
[23:56] | – May I have your permission? – No. | -那你允许我这么做吗 -不允许 |
[24:00] | This is to help Cary Agos. | 这是为了帮凯里·艾格斯 |
[24:03] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[24:05] | No. | 还是不允许 |
[24:06] | If it helps Cary, it helps you. | 如果对凯里有帮助 对你也有帮助 |
[24:10] | Because Cary threatens me. | 因为凯里威胁到我了 |
[24:15] | No. | 不是 |
[24:16] | Because Cary had a private meeting | 因为凯里和你的三名手下 |
[24:18] | with three members of your crew, | 秘密会面过 |
[24:19] | and suddenly he’s under arrest. | 突然间他就被捕了 |
[24:21] | Someone is collaborating with the police. | 有人通报了警察 |
[24:26] | If that’s true… | 如果这是真的… |
[24:28] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:31] | I’m going to say this very carefully, | 我非常认真地告诉你 |
[24:33] | so you understand. | 你听明白了 |
[24:35] | I don’t want you to pursue | 我不希望你去调查 |
[24:37] | this line of investigation. | 这件事 |
[24:39] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[24:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:49] | Good talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊几句 |
[24:59] | These represent our most recent numbers | 这是州检察官竞选的 |
[25:01] | on the State’s Attorney race. | 最新数据 |
[25:02] | We focused on the top three candidates. | 我们关注排名前三的候选人 |
[25:04] | 福瑞克 卡斯特罗 | |
[25:05] | In a hypothetical race between the current State’s Attorney, | 在现任州检察官詹姆士·卡斯特罗 |
[25:07] | James Castro, and the Governor’s wife, | 与州长夫人艾丽西娅·福瑞克的 |
[25:09] | Alicia Florrick, | 模拟竞选中 |
[25:10] | Mrs. Florrick would win by eight points. | 福瑞克夫人胜出8个百分点 |
[25:15] | Margin of error? | 误差范围 |
[25:16] | Three points. | 三个百分点 |
[25:18] | How many people were sampled? | 抽样的有多少人 |
[25:20] | Oh, just ignore her. It’s my daughter. | 别理她 那是我女儿 |
[25:21] | Just ignore me. | 忽略我就好 |
[25:22] | 4,000 likely voters. | 四千名可能投票者 |
[25:24] | Landlines and cell phones. | 固定电话和手机 |
[25:26] | Mrs. Florrick is well-liked among female voters, | 不论是自由派还是保守派的女性投票者 |
[25:29] | liberal and conservative. | 都普遍喜爱福瑞克夫人 |
[25:31] | That’s very unusual. | 这不常见 |
[25:32] | Older female voters liked that she stood by her husband; | 年纪大的女性欣赏她支持丈夫 |
[25:35] | younger, that she started her own business. | 年轻的喜欢她开创自己的事业 |
[25:37] | You needed me, Mr. Gold? | 你找我 戈德先生 |
[25:39] | Actually, Nora needed to talk to you. | 其实是诺拉有话跟你说 |
[25:42] | No, I don’t. | 我没有啊 |
[25:44] | Yes, you do. | 怎么没有 |
[25:44] | You-you said you needed to ask Lauren a question. | 你说你要问劳伦一个问题 |
[25:49] | Could you give us a second? | 能稍等一下吗 |
[25:53] | I can’t ask her. It’s sexual harassment. | 我不能问她 这是性骚扰 |
[25:55] | But asking me to ask her isn’t sexual harassment? | 让我去问她就不是了吗 |
[25:57] | – Oh, dear God. – Come on, Nora. | -我的天 -别这样 诺拉 |
[25:58] | You can bring up panties isn’t in a much more efficient | 你比我更能用有效又不那么冒犯的方式 |
[26:00] | – and less offensive way than I can. – Oh, really? | -提起内裤的事 -是吗 |
[26:03] | Why do you want to know what she’s got going on under there? | 你为什么会想知道她穿没穿哦 |
[26:04] | Are you wearing panties? | 你穿内裤了吗 |
[26:06] | What? | 什么 |
[26:06] | Are you wearing panties? | 你穿内裤了吗 |
[26:08] | Some of the office workers | 办公室里有些人 |
[26:08] | are saying you’re not wearing panties. | 说你没有穿内裤 |
[26:15] | Does that answer your question? | 这算是回答你的问题了吗 |
[26:18] | Bonita, I need you to do another poll | 波妮塔 我要你再做一个民调 |
[26:20] | this one about the governor. | 跟州长有关 |
[26:22] | Personal or professional? | 私事还是公事 |
[26:25] | Personal. | 私事 |
[26:26] | Your son could stay in prison for a year, sir. | 你的儿子可能要在监狱里待一年 先生 |
[26:30] | A full year, awaiting trial… | 整整一年候审 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:40] | He can go as high as $8,000. | 他最多可以出八千 |
[26:42] | You’re kidding. I thought his dad was a lobbyist. | 开玩笑 我以为他爸爸以前是个说客 |
[26:44] | He said it’s a bad time of year. | 他说现在是淡季 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | We have 100 from the firm. | 律所可以出十万 |
[26:49] | Eight from the family. | 家里能给八千 |
[26:50] | Cary has 200 saved. | 凯里自己存了二十万 |
[26:52] | We’re $975,000 away. | 我们还差97万5千 |
[26:54] | – We’re a million away. – No. | -我们还差一百万 -不 |
[26:55] | I have $15,000 in savings, | 我有一万五的存款 |
[26:57] | and my parents loaned me $10,000. | 我父母能借给我一万 |
[26:59] | Robyn… | 罗宾 |
[27:00] | – You can’t. – Well, of course I can. | -你不能这么做 -我当然可以 |
[27:02] | Cary would do the same for me. | 凯里也会为我这么做的 |
[27:06] | We’re still $975,000 short. | 我们还是差97万5千 |
[27:15] | Who are you calling, Bishop? | 你打给谁 毕夏普吗 |
[27:16] | No. | 不是 |
[27:18] | Hi, Moira. It’s Alicia. | 你好 莫伊拉 我是艾丽西娅 |
[27:20] | I was wondering if you had any time today. | 我在想你今天有没有时间 |
[27:21] | I wanted to talk about my condo. | 我想跟你谈谈我公寓的事 |
[27:23] | Possibly taking out a second mortgage. | 很可能要办理二次抵押 |
[27:26] | Hey, it’s only money. | 只是钱而已 |
[27:27] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[27:28] | Judge Karpman’s office is calling. | 卡普曼法官办公室给你电话 |
[27:30] | You’re needed in court. | 要你上庭 |
[27:31] | That’s bond court. | 是保释庭 |
[27:32] | The judge is hearing my motion to reconsider on bail. | 法官听审重新考虑保释金的动议 |
[27:35] | Moira? | 莫伊拉 |
[27:36] | I’m gonna have to call you back, Okay? | 我再打给你 好吗 |
[27:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | Here we go again. | 又见面了 |
[27:40] | Maybe you can raise the bail to $3 million this time. | 或许这次你可以将保释金提高到300万 |
[27:42] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么就没想到 |
[27:43] | Ah, counselors. | 律师们 |
[27:45] | I understand that you wish to review | 我明白你们想要重新审视 |
[27:46] | the Cary Agos situation. | 凯里·艾格斯的案子 |
[27:48] | Is that right, ASA Polmar? | 是这样吗 波尔马助理检察官 |
[27:51] | Uh, actually, Your Honor, | 事实上 法官阁下 |
[27:53] | I made a motion to reduce the bail amount… | 我提出了减少保释金数额的动议 |
[27:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:56] | And your motion was denied. Mr. Polmar? | 你的动议被驳回了 波尔马先生 |
[27:59] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[28:00] | Mrs. Florrick works as Cary Agos’s partner, | 福瑞克夫人是凯里·艾格斯的合伙人 |
[28:02] | but she also represents Lemond Bishop, | 但她同时也是莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[28:05] | a drug dealer complicit in this matter. | 即与本案相关的毒贩的代理律师 |
[28:07] | So you wish to disqualify her as his representative? | 所以你想取消她作为被告代理律师的资格 |
[28:11] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[28:13] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[28:14] | Cary Agos chose me as his lawyer | 凯里·艾格斯选择我作为他的律师 |
[28:16] | and has waived all concerns about conflict of interests… | 并且摒弃了所有利益冲突的考虑 |
[28:19] | Yes, but the court has not. | 是的 但是法庭没有 |
[28:21] | The prosecution’s motion is granted. | 检方的动议被批准了 |
[28:26] | Wow, I didn’t see that coming. | 我怎么就没想到会这样 |
[28:28] | Well, you should be honored. | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[28:30] | I didn’t want to go up against you. | 我不想在法庭上与你相对 |
[28:33] | Is this about your sister? | 这是因为你妹妹吗 |
[28:36] | Is what about my sister? | 什么关于我妹妹 |
[28:38] | This drug case. | 这个毒品案子 |
[28:39] | Is it about your sister’s overdose? | 是因为你妹妹吸毒过量吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah, ’cause that’s what I need is a motive | 是啊 那是我要拿下 |
[28:42] | to bring down the top drug dealer in town. | 城里最大的毒贩所需的动机 |
[28:44] | Cary Agos isn’t the top drug dealer in town. | 凯里·艾格斯不是城里最大的毒贩 |
[28:46] | No, but he’s enabled the top drug dealer in town. | 他不是 但他帮助城里最大的毒贩 |
[28:49] | As have I. | 我也帮了 |
[28:51] | Is this gonna get in the way of a friendship, Alicia? | 这事会影响到我们的友谊吗 艾丽西娅 |
[28:55] | – I hope not. – Good. | -我希望不会 -很好 |
[28:57] | I don’t want it to. | 我不想 |
[28:58] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[28:59] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:10] | I need you to represent Cary. | 我需要你代理凯里 |
[29:12] | He was arrested. | 他被捕了 |
[29:14] | One of Bishop’s crew is claiming | 毕夏普的一个手下说 |
[29:16] | that he told them how to avoid detection on a drug shipment. | 他告诉他们在运毒时怎么避开警方 |
[29:21] | How large was the shipment? | 运送量有多大 |
[29:24] | $1.3 million in heroin. | 价值130万的海洛因 |
[29:28] | That’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[29:29] | Uh… wait, it’s not good for Cary, | 等等 对凯里不好 |
[29:31] | – or it’s not good for us? – Both. | -还是对我们不好 -都不好 |
[29:33] | My clients won’t like to see | 我的客户不想看到 |
[29:35] | – my new name partner under arrest. – He was arrested | -我的新冠名合伙人被捕 -他是因 |
[29:37] | because he was fighting for his client. | 为维护他的客户才被捕的 |
[29:39] | He puts his life on the line for them. | 他为了他的客户冒着生命危险 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:52] | She’s going with Florrick-Agos. | 她要去福&艾律所 |
[29:54] | No, too small potatoes. | 不会 太小了 |
[29:56] | Ah, it fits Diane’s romantic soul. | 适合戴安浪漫的灵魂 |
[30:05] | Then there’s an opportunity. | 那还有一个机会 |
[30:07] | What would that be? | 会是什么 |
[30:09] | Cary Agos was arrested a few days ago. | 凯里·艾格斯几天前被捕了 |
[30:13] | A drug charge. | 毒品指控 |
[30:17] | I, uh, I need your help, Kalinda. | 我需要你的帮助 凯琳达 |
[30:19] | Cary’s been arrested. | 凯里被捕了 |
[30:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:24] | It has to do with Bishop. | 跟毕夏普有关 |
[30:27] | You knew that, too. | 这个你也知道了 |
[30:28] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:29] | Okay, so you need to | 好吧 所以你需要 |
[30:30] | talk to the other people in Bishop’s crew, | 跟毕夏普的其余手下谈谈 |
[30:31] | find out who was in this meeting with Cary? | 找出是谁跟凯里会面的 |
[30:33] | Look, Bishop doesn’t want us to talk to any of his crew. | 毕夏普不想我们跟他任何手下谈话 |
[30:35] | He wants us to defend Cary in another way. | 他要我们以另一种方式为凯里辩护 |
[30:37] | Look, I have an idea, | 我有个主意 |
[30:38] | but I’ll get back to you when I have more, Okay? | 等我有更多信息了再告诉你 行吗 |
[30:44] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[30:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:50] | Oh, come on, I’m just giving the boys | 得了 我只想给这些男孩们 |
[30:52] | something to fantasize about. | 一些可以幻想的事 |
[30:53] | What’s up? What do you need me for? | 发生什么事了 你需要我干嘛 |
[30:54] | Why did you call me Thursday night? | 周四晚上干嘛打电话给我 |
[30:56] | Why did I call you? | 我干嘛打给你 |
[30:57] | I think I made that pretty clear. | 我想我说得很清楚了 |
[30:58] | The first time in three years, | 三年来第一次 |
[30:59] | you just decide to call me? | 你突然就决定打给我了 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:02] | At the exact moment Cary Agos was being arrested? | 正好在凯里·艾格斯被捕的时候 |
[31:07] | You’re working with the police. | 你跟警察一起做事 |
[31:08] | You knew about the arrest, | 你知道那次逮捕 |
[31:10] | and you knew I’d get picked up, too, so you kept me occupied. | 并且你知道会牵连我 所以你打给我 |
[31:14] | Look, I didn’t want you to get swept up in all that crap. | 我不想你卷进那堆破事里 |
[31:18] | What evidence have they got against Cary? | 他们有什么对凯里不利的证据 |
[31:19] | What evidence? Why? | 什么证据 为什么问这个 |
[31:21] | Is there someone undercover in Bishop’s crew? | 毕夏普的手下有卧底吗 |
[31:23] | And what makes you think even if I knew I’d tell you? | 就算我知道 你为什么认为我会告诉你 |
[31:27] | Because you could get into trouble with your P.I. firm | 因为你和你的私家侦探公司会因告知我这次逮捕 |
[31:30] | for warning me about the arrest. | 而惹上麻烦 |
[31:32] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[31:35] | After I help you, keep you safe, | 在我出自一片善意 |
[31:37] | out of the goodness of my heart, | 帮了你 让你安全后 |
[31:38] | you’re gonna use that against me? | 你要利用这个来对付我吗 |
[31:41] | Who’s the C.I. In Bishop’s crew? | 谁是毕夏普手下的线人 |
[31:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:55] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[31:57] | I’m surprised. How are you? | 真意外 你怎么样 |
[31:58] | Good. Good, Mr. State’s Attorney. | 很好 州检察官先生 |
[32:00] | I have some great news for you. | 有些很棒的消息 |
[32:01] | The governor has reconsidered. | 州长重新考虑了 |
[32:03] | He wants to endorse you. | 他想支持你 |
[32:04] | Well, that is music to my ears. | 这可真是个好消息 |
[32:06] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事情 |
[32:08] | There’s just one thing I need you to do for me, James. | 但我要你做件事 詹姆士 |
[32:10] | Peter’s a proud man. | 彼得是个自尊心很强的男人 |
[32:12] | You’ll need to ask him again. | 你得再去拜托他一次 |
[32:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:16] | He can’t be seen reversing himself without you making some effort. | 你花点力气让他回心转意 这样才体面 |
[32:18] | I’m not going to kiss the ring again, Eli. | 我不会再去拍他的马屁 伊莱 |
[32:21] | I know, you don’t have to. | 我知道 你也没必要 |
[32:22] | I’ll arrange for a meeting tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午我会安排一次会面 |
[32:24] | Trust me, it’s just a formality. | 相信我 这就是个形式 |
[32:26] | I’ll see you then. | 那到时候见 |
[32:29] | Okay. Huh? | 好吧 |
[32:31] | Your father’s a smart man. | 你父亲可是个聪明人 |
[32:36] | How’d your preliminary go? | 你的预审怎么样了 |
[32:37] | Well, I told the public defender what you said. | 我对公设律师说了你教我的话 |
[32:40] | He said he’d try it. Thanks. | 他说他会试试 谢谢 |
[32:42] | Sometimes the law is nothing more than calling another man’s bluff. | 有时候法律就是对别人虚张声势 |
[32:47] | Well, you could help me with something else, Cary. | 你还能帮我个忙 凯里 |
[32:50] | What? | 什么 |
[32:52] | Bishop. He wants me to cut your finger off. | 毕夏普 他要我切掉你一根手指 |
[32:56] | I told him you were okay, I didn’t need to. | 我告诉他你不错 不需要这么做 |
[32:59] | You knew who your friends were. | 你知道自己该站在哪一边 |
[33:01] | I do. | 我知道 |
[33:02] | Yeah, so that’s why I’m here. To remind you. | 所以我到这儿来是为了提醒你 |
[33:04] | I mean, you talk to the SA, | 你要是去找检察官 |
[33:05] | you ask about any kind of deal, | 跟他做交易 |
[33:07] | you’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[33:09] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[33:10] | I do, I do. I do. | 我明白 我明白 |
[33:14] | Good. Now-now, I have to do this, all right? | 现在 我必须这么做 好吗 |
[33:16] | You fell down against the bars and you cut yourself. | 你跌在铁栏上 割伤了自己 |
[33:18] | – What? – Even to your lawyer, | -什么 -即使对你的律师 |
[33:19] | that’s what you say. You fell down against the bars, | 你也这么说 你跌在铁栏上 |
[33:21] | you cut yourself. You’re not sure how. | 割伤了自己 你也不知道怎么回事 |
[33:24] | Just yell at guard. | 然后你喊警卫 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | It’s a test, all right? Bishop wants to help you, | 这是个测试 毕夏普想帮你 |
[33:29] | but he needs to know you understand. | 但他需要知道你是自己人 |
[33:32] | So, count to four, | 所以 数到四 |
[33:33] | and yell at guard. | 然后喊警卫 |
[33:34] | I-I-I… | 我 我 |
[33:45] | Guard… | 警卫 |
[33:47] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[33:54] | I just fell down. It’s nothing serious. | 我只是摔了一跤 没什么大不了的 |
[33:58] | You cut yourself falling down? | 你摔一跤能割伤自己 |
[34:01] | A… Against the bars. Yeah. | 撞到了铁栏 是的 |
[34:05] | Cary, are you being intimidated? | 凯里 有人恐吓你吗 |
[34:07] | Because we can get you transferred. | 我们可以帮你转狱 |
[34:08] | No, everything is good. | 不用 一切都很好 |
[34:11] | What else do you have? | 你们还有什么要说的 |
[34:12] | Well, we want to win this in preliminary hearing, | 我们想在预审阶段胜诉 |
[34:14] | but we don’t know what the State’s Attorney has. | 但我们不知道州检察官手里有什么证据 |
[34:16] | And bail? | 那保释呢 |
[34:17] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力凑钱 |
[34:19] | How much does Florrick-Agos have? | 福&艾律所能拿多少出来 |
[34:22] | A portion. | 一部分 |
[34:27] | Ask my dad. | 问我爸要吧 |
[34:29] | I hate asking him, but he might come up with the rest. | 我讨厌向他求助 但他或许能补齐余额 |
[34:32] | – You already tried him? – No, no. | -你们已经试过了 -没有 没有 |
[34:33] | I’ll give him a call. | 我会给他打个电话 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:39] | Did the dad offer anything? | 他爸爸给了多少 |
[34:42] | $8,000. | 八千 |
[34:45] | I’ll see what I can come up with. | 我来想想办法 |
[34:46] | …A thousand registered Cook County voters all considered | 民调对象包括一千名库克县登记选民 |
[34:49] | likely voters, Castro polled better | 拟投票选民 卡斯特罗的民调结果 |
[34:51] | than your three alternates– Jenlowe, | 比你的三个候补 詹妮尔 |
[34:53] | Hart and Barnwright. | 哈特和巴恩赖特要好 |
[34:55] | How much better? | 好多少 |
[34:56] | 12 to 14 points. | 12至14个点 |
[34:57] | Did you try any other names? | 还有别人吗 |
[35:02] | What? | 什么 |
[35:03] | Your wife, Mr. Governor. | 你妻子 州长先生 |
[35:04] | Eli, I said no. | 伊莱 我说不行 |
[35:05] | The poll was already in the works. | 民意调查已经在进行中了 |
[35:06] | I don’t care. She’s not running. | 我不管 她不会参选 |
[35:08] | You don’t want to hear the results? | 你不想听听结果吗 |
[35:09] | I can guess. She did well. | 我猜得到 她做得很好 |
[35:11] | She’s a brand. So what? | 她是个好招牌 那又怎样 |
[35:13] | She polled eight points higher than Castro. | 她的民调结果比卡斯特罗还高8个点 |
[35:17] | She beat him in every demographic. | 她在各人口结构中都打败了他 |
[35:20] | We polled every political name against Castro. | 我们调查了每一个可能的人选 |
[35:22] | And she’s the only one who won. | 只有她能够打败卡斯特罗 |
[35:24] | Handedly. | 轻而易举地打败他 |
[35:26] | And her favorables, Bonita? | 她的受欢迎率呢 波妮塔 |
[35:27] | They’re at 80%. She’s the most popular name in Chicago. | 80% 她是芝加哥最受欢迎的人 |
[35:30] | Well, because she’s not in politics. | 因为她不是政客 |
[35:32] | Put her in politics, | 如果她进入政界 |
[35:33] | and she becomes a politician. | 她就成了政客 |
[35:35] | People hate politicians. | 人们讨厌政客 |
[35:37] | Bonita, would you step out for a second? | 波妮塔 你能出去一会儿吗 |
[35:45] | Peter, I am your chief of staff. | 彼得 我是你的幕僚长 |
[35:46] | It is my job is to keep you from being hit | 我的职责就是保护你免受 |
[35:48] | by the knowns and the unknowns. | 已知和未知事物的打击 |
[35:50] | What are the unknowns? | 未知事物指的是什么 |
[35:52] | Your intern not wearing any panties. | 你的实习生没有穿内裤 |
[35:58] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[35:59] | Your intern comes to work sans panties. | 你的实习生不穿内裤就来上班 |
[36:02] | And lifts her dress up in the middle of work. | 还在工作中把裙子撩起来 |
[36:03] | Well, hell, Eli, tell her not to. | 伊莱 那你就告诉她不要这样 |
[36:05] | It’s Lauren, Peter. Your intern. | 是劳伦 彼得 你的实习生 |
[36:07] | The one you won’t let me fire. | 那个你不让我开除的实习生 |
[36:08] | I told you not to fire her. | 我叫你不要开除她 |
[36:10] | I didn’t tell you to let her run around like a cat in heat. | 没叫你让她像只发情的猫一样四处走动 |
[36:13] | I have no control over someone I can’t fire! Someone you’re… | 我对不能开除的人没有任何控制力 你 |
[36:16] | Look, what does this he to do with Alicia running? | 这和艾丽西娅参选有什么关系 |
[36:19] | I did scandal polling. | 我做了丑闻的民意调查 |
[36:21] | – Dear God! – Using all fictitious names. | -老天 -全用了虚构的名字 |
[36:23] | The possibility of you surviving another sexual scandal | 调查了如果艾丽西娅不支持你的话 |
[36:25] | if Alicia doesn’t stand beside you. | 你能挺过又一场性丑闻的可能性 |
[36:26] | You know what? This is sick. | 你知道吗 这真可笑 |
[36:28] | What’s sick is that I’m the one trying to keep Alicia on board. | 可笑的是 我是唯一想让艾丽西娅参选的人 |
[36:31] | Yes. Because you’re not married to her. | 是的 因为你没娶她 |
[36:33] | Exactly! | 恰是如此 |
[36:36] | Castro wants to meet. | 卡斯特罗想要见你 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:41] | Castro wants to make another case for your endorsement. | 卡斯特罗想再次征求你的支持 |
[36:43] | He pleaded with me for a meeting. | 他向我恳求安排这次会面 |
[36:46] | If we’re not having Alicia run, | 如果我们不让艾丽西娅参选 |
[36:48] | you should listen to him. | 你该听听他的话 |
[36:52] | Alicia, you have a few clients here… | 艾丽西娅 你的几个客户来了 |
[36:54] | Diane said that she’d kick in some money for Cary’s bail. | 戴安说她愿意为凯里的保释出一份钱 |
[36:56] | We need to call her and get her… | 我们要打给她 让她 |
[36:57] | Alicia, wait. | 艾丽西娅 等等 |
[36:59] | Bishop is here. | 毕夏普来了 |
[37:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:08] | Mr. Bishop, hello. | 毕夏普先生 你好 |
[37:10] | Uh, you should’ve called. | 你应该先打个电话的 |
[37:11] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[37:12] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[37:14] | I’m here to have a general conversation about my business holdings. | 我来进行有关我生意的常规谈话 |
[37:19] | Okay. I’m-I’m not… | 好 我没有… |
[37:23] | – How can I help you with that? – Actually… | -我能帮您做什么呢 -实际上… |
[37:25] | why don’t I wait here while you deal | 我还是稍等一会儿 |
[37:27] | with the gentleman at your desk? | 你先去处理你桌边那位先生的事吧 |
[37:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:37] | Mr. Roja, hello. | 罗哈先生 你好 |
[37:38] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[37:40] | Yes. Uh, we’ve met before, Mrs. Florrick. | 有 我们见过面的 福瑞克夫人 |
[37:42] | I own a string of businesses, | 我有很多生意 |
[37:44] | which includes dry cleaners and health clubs. | 包括干洗店 健身房之类的 |
[37:47] | Yes. I know. | 对 我知道 |
[37:49] | I… have decided to pay your partner’s bail. | 我…决定出钱付你合伙人的保释金 |
[37:54] | You decided? | 你决定 |
[37:59] | 1.5 mill. | 150万 |
[38:00] | That should cover the bail. | 应该够保释金的钱了 |
[38:03] | The bail is 1.3. | 保释金是130万 |
[38:06] | Okay, uh… | 好吧… |
[38:11] | Okay… | 好… |
[38:11] | 1.3 million. | 130万 |
[38:13] | I would suggest that you take that | 我建议你把钱拿去银行 |
[38:15] | to the bank and get a cashier’s check. | 换成银行本票 |
[38:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 我先走了 |
[38:25] | Just so you know. | 你知道的 |
[38:26] | I was here to talk over my business holdings. | 我就是来聊聊我的生意的事 |
[38:29] | I had nothing to do with Mr. Roja’s business. | 我跟罗哈先生的生意没有半点关系 |
[38:32] | Do we understand each other? | 我们能达成共识吗 |
[38:36] | Yes. | 能 |
[38:44] | Well, why don’t I let you two talk? | 我还是让你俩单独谈谈吧 |
[38:52] | So… | 那么… |
[38:55] | you want my endorsement? | 你希望我支持你 |
[38:58] | Actually I was told | 其实是有人跟我说 |
[38:59] | that you had had a change of heart. | 你改变心意了 |
[39:04] | So, what does this do? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:06] | Peter thinks Castro wants the meeting. | 彼得以为是卡斯特罗想见面 |
[39:07] | Castro thinks Peter wants the meeting. | 卡斯特罗以为是彼得想见面 |
[39:09] | They’re both prideful and… | 他俩都很骄傲 而且… |
[39:16] | I want to learn your job. | 我想了解你的工作 |
[39:17] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[39:19] | I think I’d be good at it. | 我觉得我会做得很好 |
[39:21] | Absolutely ridiculous! | 完全就是荒谬 |
[39:24] | Thanks a lot, Eli. | 感谢你全家 伊莱 |
[39:38] | Everything all right, Mr. Governor? | 一切都好吗 州长先生 |
[39:44] | Find out if Alicia wants to run. | 问清楚艾丽西娅想不想竞选 |
[39:54] | Look, all I know is Diane is retiring. | 我只知道戴安要退休 |
[39:57] | We just think you should know something about Florrick-Agos. | 我们觉得福&艾律所的一些事你们应该知道 |
[40:01] | Cary Agos was arrested on a drug charge. | 凯里·艾格斯因贩毒嫌疑被捕了 |
[40:05] | What? | 什么 |
[40:06] | Florrick-Agos is an outlaw firm. | 福&艾律所是家不法律所 |
[40:10] | We advise you to stay with a family law firm like… | 我们建议你们待在一个家一样的律所 比如 |
[40:13] | Lockhart/Gardner/Canning. | 洛&加&坎宁律所 |
[40:16] | Nice offices, Kalinda. | 办公室不错 凯琳达 |
[40:17] | It’s very impressive. | 令人赞叹 |
[40:19] | Can I have some bottled water? | 能给我瓶水吗 |
[40:26] | How about some ice? | 给我点冰怎么样 |
[40:27] | How about you tell me who the C.I. Is. | 你告诉我那个线人是谁怎么样 |
[40:33] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[40:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | – Who is that? – Your boss. | -你给谁打电话 -你上司 |
[40:38] | I’m telling him you warned me off so I wouldn’t be arrested. | 我告诉他你提醒了我 让我免于被捕 |
[40:40] | That’d be a bitchy thing to do. | 你那么做就太贱了 |
[40:42] | Hi. Can I speak to Mr. Redmond, please? | 你好 请帮我找一下雷蒙德先生好吗 |
[40:45] | If you want me to help you, hang up the phone. | 想让我帮忙 就挂了电话 |
[40:50] | I can’t tell you who the C.I. is. | 我不能告诉你线人是谁 |
[40:52] | Kalinda, you would tell Bishop. | 凯琳达 你会告诉毕夏普 |
[40:53] | Bishop would have him killed. | 毕夏普会杀了他 |
[40:57] | But there is a C.I.? | 但的确是有线人 |
[41:00] | Your friend, Cary? | 你那朋友 凯里 |
[41:02] | He’s guilty. | 他犯罪了 |
[41:04] | He’s going away for 20 years. | 他会坐二十年牢 |
[41:06] | Guilty of what? | 他犯了什么罪 |
[41:07] | He told Bishop’s crew | 他告诉了毕夏普的人 |
[41:08] | how to avoid getting arrested for the latest shipment. | 怎么避免最近那次运毒被抓 |
[41:11] | – That’s conspiracy. – That’s according to a C.I. | -那算共犯 -那是线人说的 |
[41:13] | A C.I. who has reason to lie. | 那线人有说谎的理由 |
[41:15] | No, it’s not. It’s according to this. | 不 不是线人说的 是这个证明的 |
[41:19] | There’s a recording. | 有录音 |
[41:23] | 1.3 million in bail. I should frame this. | 130万保释金 我应该装个框挂起来 |
[41:26] | Yeah. I know. I felt the same way. | 我懂的 我也这么觉得 |
[41:28] | As you can see, Your Honor, | 如你所见 法官阁下 |
[41:30] | as angering as the defense has found this extortionist bail, | 虽然被告对这抢劫式的保释金额非常愤慨 |
[41:32] | we have met it. | 我们还是凑齐了 |
[41:33] | – Cary Agos should be released. – Yes. That seems clear. | -凯里·艾格斯应被释放 -这点很明显 |
[41:35] | Unless there’s anything further, ASA? | 除非还有别的事 助理检察官 |
[41:40] | ASA Polmar? | 波尔马助理检察官 |
[41:41] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know. | -他在做什么 -我不知道 |
[41:42] | Your Honor, we object to these funds and we… | 法官阁下 我们反对这笔资金 并且 |
[41:44] | What? You object? | 什么 反对 |
[41:45] | Yeah, and we ask for a Source of Funds hearing. | 对 并要求对资金来源进行听证 |
[41:48] | Your Honor, this is a delaying tactic. | 法官阁下 这是他们的拖延策略 |
[41:49] | We believe these funds are derived from drug sales, | 我们认为这笔钱是通过毒品交易得来的 |
[41:50] | Your Honor, the very charge against the defendant. | 法官阁下 就是我们起诉被告的罪名 |
[41:51] | You believe? An innocent man is being held in holding. | 你们认为 一个无辜的人被关起来了 |
[41:54] | The defendant has been charged with conspiracy to transport drugs. | 被告被诉共谋运输毒品 |
[41:56] | We would argue that this bail money is a pay off for that action. | 我们怀疑保释金是共同犯罪的报酬 |
[41:58] | It is money derived from a drug dealer protecting his own. | 是毒贩为了保护自己人而出的钱 |
[42:01] | There are so many suppositions in that argument, Your Honor, | 这论点里面假设太多了 法官阁下 |
[42:03] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从哪开始反驳 |
[42:04] | Well, why don’t we begin with a Source of Funds hearing? | 为什么不从资金来源听证开始呢 |
[42:09] | Excuse me! No, no! | 安静点 停 |
[42:10] | No, no, no! Both of you, | 停下 你们都停 |
[42:11] | step back behind the bar. | 站回到后面去 |
[42:15] | Behind the bar. | 站回去 |
[42:17] | Given the size of this bail posting, | 鉴于保释金的数目过大 |
[42:19] | I will schedule a Source of Funds hearing one week from today. | 我们一周后安排资金来源听证 |
[42:22] | In the meantime, we ask that Mr. Agos be released, Your Honor. | 我们要求同时释放艾格斯先生 法官阁下 |
[42:25] | Mr. Agos will remain as our guest | 艾格斯先生还得做我们的客人 |
[42:26] | until we can establish that these funds did not come | 直到我们可以确信保释金 |
[42:29] | from the sale of drugs. | 不是贩毒得来的 |
[42:32] | Is it from Bishop? | 是毕夏普给的吗 |
[42:34] | Not specifically. | 不算是 |
[42:36] | Cary, we’ll get you out soon! | 凯里 我们很快救你出来 |
[42:38] | Stay safe! | 保重 |
[42:43] | Stay to the right! | 走右边 |
[42:45] | Keep your eyes down! | 不许抬眼看 |
[42:48] | Eight bodies moving! | 八名罪犯通过 |
[42:54] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[42:57] | What did I just tell you? | 我跟你说什么了 |
[42:58] | I told you to keep your eyes down! | 我说不许抬眼看 |
[42:59] | You understand me? Do you understand me?! | 你明白吗 明白吗 |
[43:01] | I understand. | 明白 |