| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | How are you? | 你还好吗 | 
| [00:18] | I’m good. | 我很好 | 
| [00:20] | You’ve got five minutes. | 你只有五分钟 | 
| [00:23] | I tried to cancel the Deena Gross meeting, but she insisted. | 我想取消和迪娜·格罗斯的会面 但她坚持 | 
| [00:26] | Yeah, she’ll be nervous. | 她会不安的 | 
| [00:27] | Just tell her they arrested me, because… | 告诉她我被捕了 因为… | 
| [00:28] | You’re working too hard for your clients? I did. | 你为客户太拼命了吗 我说了 | 
| [00:31] | She still wants to talk. | 她还是想谈 | 
| [00:32] | Fine. Bring Carey Zepps into the meeting. | 好的 让凯里·泽普斯参加会议 | 
| [00:34] | She feels more comfortable with men in charge. | 有男人负责时她更安心 | 
| [00:37] | I’m trying to call Neil Gross… | 我想打电话给尼尔·格罗斯 | 
| [00:39] | N-N-No, no. Don’t do that. This is all about his wife. | 不要这样 这次重点是他妻子 | 
| [00:41] | She’s still house counsel for Chumhum, | 她依然是查查网的法律顾问 | 
| [00:43] | so he’s giving her the authority over the antitrust case. | 他授权她负责反垄断的案子 | 
| [00:45] | – The class action? – Right. | -集体诉讼吗 -是的 | 
| [00:46] | Some of the coders claim | 有些程序员声称 | 
| [00:47] | there was a conspiracy between Chumhum and some of the other tech firms | 查查网与其它一些高科技公司合谋 | 
| [00:50] | to hold down salaries and stop poaching employees. | 降低薪水 不再挖员工跳槽 | 
| [00:52] | Well, I ran through the files, | 我看了档案 | 
| [00:54] | – and they don’t want to go to trial. – That’s right. | -他们不想上庭 -没错 | 
| [00:56] | They feel betrayed by their own coders for suing them. | 被自己的程序员起诉 他们觉得这是背叛 | 
| [00:58] | So they want to make an example of them. | 他们要平一儆百 | 
| [00:59] | – So, scare them off in depositions. – Yes. | -在取证时就吓退他们 -是的 | 
| [01:01] | If we don’t shut this down, they will leave us. | 如果我们不摆平这事 他们会离开我们律所 | 
| [01:06] | That’s why Deena was meeting with Lockhart/Gardner. | 所以迪娜在和洛&加律所接触 | 
| [01:08] | Does she know that Diane is coming with us? | 她知道戴安要来我们这边吗 | 
| [01:12] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:15] | Does Mrs. Gross know | 格罗斯夫人是否知道 | 
| [01:16] | that Diane Lockhart is leaving Lockhart/Gardner and joining us? | 戴安·洛克哈特要离开洛&加 加入我们 | 
| [01:22] | I didn’t know she was coming to us. | 我之前不知道她要加入我们 | 
| [01:23] | – Cary. – What? | -凯里 -怎么了 | 
| [01:24] | I’m a named partner, Alicia, | 我是冠名合伙人 艾丽西娅 | 
| [01:25] | – you can’t decide this without me. – We have to move forward. | -你不能擅自决定 -我们必须前进 | 
| [01:28] | And I have no idea when you’re gonna get out of here. | 我不知道你什么时候才能出来 | 
| [01:30] | I’ll be out in 24 hours. | 我24小时内就能出去 | 
| [01:31] | And we will lose Diane if we don’t decide now. | 如果现在不决定 就会失去戴安 | 
| [01:34] | So, the equity partners already voted to bring her in? | 权益合伙人已经投票决定让她加入吗 | 
| [01:36] | We haven’t gotten that far, yet. | 我们还没到这一步 | 
| [01:37] | Cary, we don’t have a lot of time. | 凯里 我们没什么时间 | 
| [01:39] | Will it matter to Chumhum | 让查查网知道 | 
| [01:40] | if they know Diane is coming with us? | 戴安要加入我们 这点到底重不重要 | 
| [01:44] | It’ll matter to Neil Gross. | 对尼尔·格罗斯很重要 | 
| [01:45] | It won’t matter to Deena. | 对迪娜没影响 | 
| [01:46] | And don’t call her Mrs. Gross. | 不要叫她格罗斯夫人 | 
| [01:48] | She goes by her maiden name, Lampard. | 她保持了娘家姓 兰帕德 | 
| [01:50] | That’s it. Stand up. | 时间到 起立 | 
| [01:52] | Uh, what about the deposition strategy? | 取证策略是什么 | 
| [01:55] | – I’ll be out before then. – In case you’re not. | -在那之前我就出来了 -以防万一 | 
| [01:57] | – Hands behind your back. – Why? What’s going on? | -手背到后面 -为什么 出什么事了 | 
| [01:59] | Cary, the depositions. What’s the strategy? | 凯里 取证的策略到底是什么 | 
| [02:01] | It’s too hard to go after all 38 coders. | 个个击破38个程序员太难了 | 
| [02:03] | Look at my files. | 看我的卷宗 | 
| [02:03] | I focused my fire on the senior coder, Gus Pawlicky. | 我集中针对高级程序员 格斯·帕利奇 | 
| [02:09] | Your Honor, he has spent five days in jail. | 法官阁下 他已经在监狱过了五天 | 
| [02:11] | Yeah, because he’s charged | 因为他被起诉 | 
| [02:12] | with conspiracy to transport heroin. | 共谋贩卖海洛因 | 
| [02:14] | No, because the ASA is trying to punish him. | 不 因为助理检察官想惩罚他 | 
| [02:16] | We have supplied the court with his bail. | 我们已经向法庭上缴了保释金 | 
| [02:18] | And we have asked for a source of funds hearing. | 我们要求召开资金来源听证会 | 
| [02:20] | The burden of proof is reversed here, Your Honor. | 举证责任倒置 法官阁下 | 
| [02:22] | The defense must show that the bail money is legitimate | 辩方必须证明保释金合法 | 
| [02:24] | and does not come from drug proceeds. | 不是贩毒收益 | 
| [02:25] | And that is why I have submitted | 所以我呈上 | 
| [02:27] | this affidavit from Dexter Roja. | 迪克斯特·罗哈的宣誓书 | 
| [02:29] | The bail money comes from his business not… | 保释金是他的生意所得 不是… | 
| [02:30] | Mr. Roja, who is intimately connected | 罗哈先生与大毒枭 | 
| [02:32] | with Lemond Bishop, a top drug dealer. | 雷蒙德·毕夏普私下有联系 | 
| [02:34] | Just allow me to question Mr. Bishop. That’s all I ask. | 请允许我询问毕夏普先生 我只有这一个请求 | 
| [02:37] | And what is the harm in that, | 这样做有什么损害 | 
| [02:38] | – Mrs. Lockhart? – The harm… | -洛克哈特女士 -损害就是 | 
| [02:40] | Excuse me, I need both of you to step back behind the bar. | 抱歉 你们两人都要退到后面去 | 
| [02:46] | The harm is that this is a Trojan horse hearing. | 损害就是这是”特洛伊木马”听证会 | 
| [02:49] | The ASA does not care about the source of funds. | 助理检察官根本不关心资金来源 | 
| [02:52] | He wants to question Mr. Bishop under oath about his business. | 他要在宣誓情况下就生意问题询问毕夏普先生 | 
| [02:56] | Which the defense only fears because Mr. Bishop will withdraw | 辩方的唯一担心是如果询问威胁到毕夏普先生 | 
| [02:58] | his illegal funds if threatened with questioning. | 他会撤回他的非法资金 | 
| [03:00] | And yet, I’m perusing an affidavit here | 但我读了这份宣誓书 | 
| [03:02] | swearing to the fact that these funds are legally obtained. | 里面宣誓资金是合法获得 | 
| [03:05] | So, why doesn’t that suffice? | 为什么这样还不能说明 | 
| [03:06] | I believe it is a lie. | 我相信这是谎言 | 
| [03:07] | Okay, so what now? | 那么现在怎样 | 
| [03:09] | Let me call a witness, | 请允许我传召证人 | 
| [03:10] | a hostile witness, who I think | 一位敌意证人 我觉得此人 | 
| [03:12] | will tell the truth no matter what. | 无论如何都会说真话 | 
| [03:14] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [03:15] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [03:20] | Can she hurt us? | 她会危及我们吗 | 
| [03:22] | I don’t know, maybe. | 不知道 也许 | 
| [03:23] | Well, we have another problem. | 我们还有一个问题 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, good. More. | 太好了 更多问题 | 
| [03:28] | I know what evidence they have against you. | 我知道他们掌握了起诉你的什么证据 | 
| [03:31] | Okay. What? | 好的 什么 | 
| [03:32] | A wire. | 窃听录音 | 
| [03:34] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [03:35] | I-I didn’t tell Bishop’s crew how to break the law. | 我没有告诉毕夏普的手下如何违法 | 
| [03:38] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:40] | You did. | 你说了 | 
| [03:42] | – No, I didn’t. – I heard it, Cary. | -我没有 -我听了 凯里 | 
| [03:45] | You heard a tape of me telling Bishop’s crew | 你听到录音带 内容是我告诉 | 
| [03:47] | how to smuggle $1.3 million in heroin into the country? | 毕夏普的手下如何在国内私运130万的海洛因 | 
| [03:51] | And how to sell it without getting caught. | 以及如何出售不被抓 | 
| [03:57] | Then it’s a fake. | 那就是假的 | 
| [04:00] | Well, we still have options… | 我们还有其它的选择 | 
| [04:01] | Well, wait a minute, | 慢着 | 
| [04:03] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有这样做 | 
| [04:06] | And I don’t know what you heard, Kalinda, | 我不知道你听说了什么 凯琳达 | 
| [04:07] | but I was asked questions by three crew members in Bishop’s crew, | 毕夏普的三个手下问我问题 | 
| [04:12] | and I made it very clear | 我说的非常清楚 | 
| [04:14] | that I couldn’t advise them on anything. | 我不能给任何建议 | 
| [04:15] | But you answered their questions? | 但你回答了他们的问题 | 
| [04:17] | Only their hypothetical questions. | 只是假设的问题 | 
| [04:19] | Was the tape edited? | 那带子被剪辑过吗 | 
| [04:20] | Possibly. | 有可能 | 
| [04:21] | Well then we need the testimony of the three crew members. | 那我们需要三名帮派成员的证词 | 
| [04:24] | Only those three can contradict the wire. | 只有这三人能反驳录音带 | 
| [04:27] | Only those two. | 只有两人 | 
| [04:28] | One of them was wearing the wire. | 录音的就是其中一人 | 
| [04:31] | Thank you for meeting us here. | 感谢你与我们会面 | 
| [04:33] | We just want you to know, Mrs. Gross… | 我们只想告诉你 格罗斯夫人 | 
| [04:34] | Ms. Lampard. | 兰帕德女士 | 
| [04:37] | Right. Uh, we just want you to know | 对 我们只想告诉你 | 
| [04:38] | that Cary was targeted | 凯里成为助理检察官的目标 | 
| [04:40] | by the ASA’s office because he’s so effective for his clients. | 只是因为他对客户提供的服务太有效了 | 
| [04:42] | That still doesn’t do me much good if he’s in jail. | 但他在监狱对我没什么帮助 | 
| [04:46] | That’s why Alicia and I are handling the deposition prep. | 所以艾丽西娅和我负责取证的准备工作 | 
| [04:49] | Carey, could you take Deena through our strategy? | 凯里 麻烦跟迪娜说下我们的策略 | 
| [04:53] | Mr. Bishop. Hello. Do we have an appointment? | 毕夏普先生 你好 我们有约吗 | 
| [04:56] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:00] | Just Mrs. Florrick, please. | 只要福瑞克夫人一个人 | 
| [05:12] | You need an office with a door. | 你需要有门的办公室 | 
| [05:13] | Yes, we’re putting one in. | 是的 我们会安装一扇 | 
| [05:15] | I understand you’re testifying today about the bail money. | 我知道你今天会就保释金的事作证 | 
| [05:19] | Yes, Diane just called me. | 是 戴安打了电话给我 | 
| [05:22] | I want you to know something… | 我要你知道 | 
| [05:33] | If they make me testify, the bail money goes away. | 如果他们要我出庭作证 保释金就没有了 | 
| [05:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [05:41] | B-But hasn’t your state had more murders per capita | 但你的州的人均谋杀案率 | 
| [05:45] | than any other state, Mr. Governor? | 不是比其它州要高吗 州长先生 | 
| [05:48] | Well, I think our state has the same gun problems | 我想我们州和所有大州 有着同样的 | 
| [05:51] | of any large state. | 枪支问题 | 
| [05:52] | I do think we try harder to enforce our gun laws. | 我相信我们更努力地想实施枪支法 | 
| [05:56] | Crime will be his undoing, Eli. | 犯罪将是他的祸根 伊莱 | 
| [06:00] | You sound like a Republican, Ms. Jarrett. | 听起来这是共和党的言论 贾勒特女士 | 
| [06:02] | Mm, I sound like a voter. | 我这是投票人的言论 | 
| [06:03] | – A voter? – Yeah. Yeah, a voter. | -投票人吗 -是的 投票人 | 
| [06:05] | Oh. How’s Washington, voter? | 华盛顿情况还好吗 投票人 | 
| [06:08] | Oh, Eli. Are you still pouting? | 伊莱 你还在生气吗 | 
| [06:09] | Why would I be pouting? | 我为什么要生气 | 
| [06:11] | Oh, because you didn’t hire me at the White House | 对了 因为你在清楚表明 | 
| [06:13] | after expressly promising to do so. | 会聘请我去白宫工作后却食言了 | 
| [06:15] | I didn’t promise a thing. That was all in your head. | 我什么都没有承诺 这只是你自己的想法 | 
| [06:18] | But what about your wife? | 你的妻子呢 | 
| [06:19] | What are her views on gun laws? | 她对枪支法有什么看法 | 
| [06:20] | Well, the last thing I want to do is to speak for my wife. | 我最不想做的就是替我妻子发言 | 
| [06:23] | Well, she has represented some pretty hardened criminals, hasn’t she? | 她的确代理了一些惯犯 不是吗 | 
| [06:26] | Yes, that’s because she’s a good lawyer. | 那是因为她是优秀的律师 | 
| [06:28] | She represents the sinners and the saints, but… | 她同时代理罪人与圣人 但是 | 
| [06:30] | “Sinners and saints,” Is that you? | 罪人与圣人 是你让他这样说的吗 | 
| [06:32] | I never sign my canvases. | 我从来不加上个性签名 | 
| [06:37] | When are you heading back to D.C.? | 你什么时候回华盛顿 | 
| [06:39] | Monday. Why? | 周一 怎么了 | 
| [06:41] | Your into women running for office, aren’t you? | 你支持女性参选对吗 | 
| [06:44] | What do you need, Eli? | 你想怎样 伊莱 | 
| [06:45] | I need you to help convince a woman to run. | 我需要你劝说一位女士参选 | 
| [06:48] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [06:50] | Norah O’Donnell. | 诺拉·奥唐奈 | 
| [06:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:53] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [06:56] | Case number 14CR3866. | 14CR3866号案件 | 
| [07:00] | Good afternoon, Mrs. Florrick. | 下午好 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [07:02] | Mr. Polmar. | 波尔马先生 | 
| [07:04] | Who supplied the $1.3 million for Cary Agos’ bail? | 谁提供了凯里·艾格斯130万的保释金 | 
| [07:08] | Dexter Roja, one of our clients. | 迪克斯特·罗哈 我们的客户 | 
| [07:10] | – And he’s a businessman? – Yes. | -他是商人吗 -是的 | 
| [07:13] | And a very generous businessman, by the look of things. | 看起来 他是非常大方的商人 | 
| [07:17] | I can’t speak to that. | 我无法断言 | 
| [07:18] | Well, you have to be pretty generous | 你得相当大方 | 
| [07:20] | to give $1.3 million to someone that you hardly know. | 才会给几乎不认识的人130万 | 
| [07:22] | Objection. Was that a question? | 反对 这是问题吗 | 
| [07:24] | Let me rephrase. | 我重新措辞 | 
| [07:25] | You have to be pretty generous | 你得相当大方 | 
| [07:26] | to give $1.3 million to someone that you hardly know? | 才会给几乎不认识的人130万 对吗 | 
| [07:30] | It would be inaccurate to say | 说迪克斯特·罗哈 | 
| [07:32] | that Dexter Roja hardly knows Cary. | 几乎不认识凯里是错误的 | 
| [07:33] | Hmm, I see. | 我知道了 | 
| [07:35] | How many times has Mr. Roja met Cary in person? | 罗哈先生见过凯里多少次 | 
| [07:37] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [07:38] | More than three times? | 多过三次吗 | 
| [07:40] | Objection, Mrs. Florrick has already stated | 反对 福瑞克夫人已经说明 | 
| [07:42] | that she is not sure. | 她不确定 | 
| [07:43] | Yeah, I’ll withdraw. | 撤回提问 | 
| [07:44] | Is it your understanding | 你的理解是 | 
| [07:45] | that Mr. Roja’s money came from his health club business? | 罗哈先生的钱来源于他的健身房生意对吗 | 
| [07:47] | That is correct, Mr. Polmar. | 是的 波尔马先生 | 
| [07:49] | Isn’t Mr. Roja a long-time associate of Lemond Bishop? | 罗哈先生难道不是雷蒙德·毕夏普的长期助手吗 | 
| [07:53] | Objection, Your Honor– vague. | 反对 法官阁下 概念模糊 | 
| [07:54] | What is vague? | 哪里模糊 | 
| [07:55] | “Long time” Or “Associate”? | “长期”还是”助手” | 
| [07:58] | Both. | 两者 | 
| [07:58] | No, uh, I find them both clear. Overruled. | 不 我觉得都很清楚 反对无效 | 
| [08:03] | Yes, Mr. Roja, at one time, worked for Mr. Bishop. | 是 罗哈先生曾经为毕肖普先生工作 | 
| [08:07] | In his… drug empire. | 为他的毒品帝国工作 | 
| [08:10] | Objection– not in evidence. | 反对 没有证据 | 
| [08:11] | Sustained. | 反对有效 | 
| [08:12] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [08:14] | when Mr. Roja gave you this money, | 罗哈给你钱时 | 
| [08:16] | was Mr. Bishop present? | 毕夏普先生在场吗 | 
| [08:20] | Yes. | 在场 | 
| [08:22] | He was there? Mr. Bishop was there? | 他在场 毕夏普先生在场 | 
| [08:25] | Yes, but on another matter. | 是 但另有事情 | 
| [08:30] | Uh, does the ASA have any more questions? | 助理检察官还有问题吗 | 
| [08:35] | Yes, I do. | 我有 | 
| [08:38] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [08:40] | could you please tell me… | 请你告诉我 | 
| [08:51] | Could you please tell me what this is? | 请你告诉我这是什么 | 
| [08:59] | It appears to be a master membership roster | 是罗哈先生健身房的 | 
| [09:02] | of Mr. Roja’s health clubs. | 会员总名册 | 
| [09:04] | Yes, it is. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [09:05] | Quite a few members. | 会员很不少 | 
| [09:07] | I believe it does very well. | 我相信健身房经营得非常好 | 
| [09:09] | Oh, very well. | 非常好 | 
| [09:10] | Could you also tell me what this is, please? | 麻烦告诉我这是什么 | 
| [09:11] | The death certificate inventory | 这是县验尸官出具的 | 
| [09:14] | from the county medical examiner. | 死亡证明清单 | 
| [09:16] | Yes, it is. Thank you again. | 是的 再次感谢 | 
| [09:18] | It is a list of people who have died in the last two years. | 这是过去两年死亡人员的名单 | 
| [09:22] | Could you compare the highlighted names there | 你可以把高亮的名字 | 
| [09:24] | with the membership roster from the health clubs? | 与健身房的会员花名册对比下吗 | 
| [09:26] | Your Honor, what does this have to do | 法官阁下 这和资金来源听证会 | 
| [09:27] | with our source of funds hearing? | 有什么关系 | 
| [09:28] | Dexter Roja’s bail money came from his business. | 迪克斯特·罗哈提供的保释金来源于他的生意 | 
| [09:30] | 20 percent of his business came from people who are dead. | 其中20%的生意来源于已经死了的人 | 
| [09:33] | All right, let me see that. | 好的 给我看看 | 
| [09:35] | His business is a sham. | 他是生意只是幌子 | 
| [09:37] | It is a cover for laundering Mr. Bishop’s drug proceeds. | 是为毕夏普先生的毒品交易洗黑钱 | 
| [09:40] | And if I were allowed… | 如果我可以 | 
| [09:44] | If I were allowed to question Mr. Bishop, | 如果我可以询问毕夏普先生 | 
| [09:46] | then this would become evid… | 那这就可以成为证… | 
| [09:47] | Your Honor, you have already quashed Mr. Bishop’s subpoena. | 法官阁下 您已经撤销了毕夏普先生的传票 | 
| [09:50] | Yes, but we would suggest | 是 但我们可以提出 | 
| [09:51] | that Mrs. Florrick’s testimony has opened that question again. | 福瑞克夫人的证词又带来了询问可能 | 
| [09:53] | Your Honor, there is nothing new here. | 法官阁下 并没有新证据 | 
| [09:55] | No, uh, actually there is. | 不 事实上有的 | 
| [09:58] | Okay, I’m gonna allow Mr. Bishop to be subpoenaed. | 我允许传唤毕夏普先生 | 
| [10:01] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官阁下 | 
| [10:22] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [10:24] | It feels good to be home after the wilds of New York. | 在纽约折腾一番后 能回家的感觉真好 | 
| [10:27] | And, uh, you were all missed out there. | 那边的人很想你们 | 
| [10:29] | Well, maybe not you, David. | 也许没想你 大卫 | 
| [10:33] | Thank you, Dean. | 谢谢你 迪恩 | 
| [10:34] | Good to finally have you near. | 你能回来真好 | 
| [10:36] | Which brings us to our last item of business today. Diane. | 现在要说今天最后一个问题 戴安 | 
| [10:41] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:43] | After founding this firm 13 years ago, | 13年前我创建这家律所 | 
| [10:46] | and seeing it turn from a small corporate nonentity | 看着它从无名的小公司 | 
| [10:49] | to one of the two top law firms in Chicago, | 变成芝加哥两家顶级律所之一 | 
| [10:51] | I find that it’s time to… | 我觉得是时候 | 
| [10:54] | it’s time for me to resign. | 我是时候辞职了 | 
| [10:57] | – Diane. – Thank you, but I’ve given this, um, | -戴安 -谢谢大家 但我已经 | 
| [10:59] | a lot of thought. | 好好考虑过了 | 
| [11:00] | I am married now, and I… | 我结婚了 我… | 
| [11:02] | Diane has graciously agreed to hand over | 戴安非常有风度地同意 | 
| [11:05] | the managing partner reigns to Mr. Canning, | 将管理合伙人一职交给坎宁先生 | 
| [11:08] | who is unfortunately out sick today. | 坎宁先生今天很遗憾因病未出席 | 
| [11:10] | But let’s give a round of applause to Diane Lockhart. | 但我们给戴安·洛克哈特送上最热烈的掌声 | 
| [11:16] | Okay, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [11:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [11:20] | Diane, you recruited me. | 戴安 是你雇了我 | 
| [11:22] | I’m here because of you. | 我在这里是因为你 | 
| [11:24] | And now you resign? | 现在你却辞职了 | 
| [11:37] | Hold the elevator? | 电梯等等 | 
| [11:42] | I’m going to Florrick-Agos. | 我要去福&艾律所 | 
| [11:45] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [11:46] | In a week. No one knows I’m going. | 一周后 没人知道我要走 | 
| [11:49] | No one at Lockhart/Gardner. | 洛&加的人都不知道 | 
| [11:50] | – What about your clients? – Alicia Florrick is meeting | -那你的客户呢 -艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [11:52] | with them individually to encourage them to follow me. | 在与他们分别会面 鼓励他们追随我 | 
| [11:54] | I can’t do that. | 我不能亲自做那事 | 
| [11:55] | I have a fiduciary responsibility to Lockhart/Gardner. | 我对洛&加律所有受托责任 | 
| [11:58] | Diane, this is crazy. | 戴安 这太离谱了 | 
| [11:59] | You’re leaving the biggest firm in Chicago for a start-up? | 你离开芝加哥最大的律所 去一家新开张的 | 
| [12:03] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:04] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 | 
| [12:07] | It’s a good firm, Dean. | 那是家好律所 迪恩 | 
| [12:08] | Go to Florrick-Agos and see for yourself. | 你去福&艾自己看看 | 
| [12:21] | Bishop withdrew the bail money. | 毕夏普撤回了保释金 | 
| [12:27] | I’m gonna spend a year in here waiting for trial. | 我要在这里待一年候审 | 
| [12:29] | I still have other options. | 我还有其它选择 | 
| [12:31] | I’m looking into a second mortgage on my apartment. | 我准备第二次抵押公寓 | 
| [12:33] | Alicia, you can’t do that. | 艾丽西娅 你不能这样做 | 
| [12:35] | I can. I’m meeting today. | 可以 我约好今天谈 | 
| [12:36] | It’s very generous, but seriously. | 你非常慷慨 但真的不行 | 
| [12:37] | Stop it. You would do the same thing. | 别说了 你也会这样做的 | 
| [12:44] | You have to take the deposition today. | 你今天得取证 | 
| [12:45] | – I’ll reschedule. – You can’t. | -我再安排时间 -不行 | 
| [12:48] | Deena will take her business to Lockhart/Gardner. | 迪娜会去找洛&加律所 | 
| [12:50] | Bring Carey Zepps into the depo and have him whisper | 让凯里·泽普斯参加取证 让他时不时地 | 
| [12:52] | in your ear every now and then for effect. | 在你旁边耳语做样子 | 
| [12:56] | Who’s on the other side? | 对方律师是谁 | 
| [12:57] | Lorainne Joy, Clements & Holloway. | 克莱门茨&霍洛韦律所的洛林·乔伊 | 
| [13:00] | – You’re kidding. – What? | -开玩笑吧 -怎么说 | 
| [13:03] | Why? | 怎么啦 | 
| [13:05] | Alicia, how are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好吗 | 
| [13:07] | I’m good, Lorainne. How are you? | 我很好 洛林 你呢 | 
| [13:08] | Good, good, good. | 非常好 | 
| [13:09] | I’m excited about facing off finally. | 我很激动我们终于能交手了 | 
| [13:12] | I hope that all is forgiven about me not hiring you. | 我希望你原谅我当年没聘请你 | 
| [13:15] | But look at you now. | 但看你现在 | 
| [13:17] | What a perfectly adorable office. | 多有爱的办公室啊 | 
| [13:20] | Should we get started? | 我们开始好吗 | 
| [13:22] | The first deposition is Gus Pawlicky. | 第一个取证的是格斯·帕利奇 | 
| [13:24] | He’s their top coder. | 是他们的高级程序员 | 
| [13:25] | – He’s the linchinpin? – Yeah. | -他是关键吗 -是的 | 
| [13:26] | The rest of the class action crumbles if you destroy him. | 如果你干掉他 集体诉讼的其他人就垮了 | 
| [13:30] | And how long have you worked at Chumhum, Mr. Pawlicky? | 你在查查网工作多久了 帕利奇先生 | 
| [13:32] | I-I was fired. | 我被解雇了 | 
| [13:34] | But seven years total. | 但工作了七年了 | 
| [13:35] | Until you discovered this Chumhum price-fixing. | 直到你发现查查网垄断薪水 | 
| [13:38] | Ms. Joy, do you mind? | 乔伊女士 别插嘴好吗 | 
| [13:39] | Chumhum had a handshake deal | 查查网与其它社交网络公司 | 
| [13:42] | with other social networking companies. | 有口头交易 | 
| [13:45] | A week later, I was fired. | 一周后 我就被解雇了 | 
| [13:46] | I’m whispering something that looks important | 我耳语一些看起来重要的东西 | 
| [13:48] | so Deena thinks I’m in control. | 迪娜会以为我是负责人 | 
| [13:50] | Thank you, Carey. | 谢谢你 凯里 | 
| [13:51] | Do you need a minute with Alicia to help her? | 你需要一点时间去帮艾丽西娅吗 | 
| [13:55] | His lawyer will try and shut you down, | 他的律师会打击你 | 
| [13:57] | but start in with questions about his drinking. | 你就开始问他喝酒的问题 | 
| [14:00] | My drinking? | 我喝酒 | 
| [14:01] | Yes. You were pulled over on the afternoon of May 19? | 对 你在5月19日下午被警方拦停 | 
| [14:04] | Yes, I-I was upset. | 是 我当时很心烦 | 
| [14:05] | That was the day I found out about the agreement. | 那天我发现有这项协议 | 
| [14:08] | The price-fixing agreement. | 薪水垄断协议 | 
| [14:09] | So, because of that discovery, you decided to get drunk? | 就因为发现这个 你就决定喝醉吗 | 
| [14:12] | I had a-a couple of beers at lunch. | 我午餐时就喝了几杯啤酒 | 
| [14:15] | – And that’s all. – You received a negative | -就这么多 -你在之前的一周 | 
| [14:17] | performance evaluation in the previous week. | 收到了负面的绩效评估 | 
| [14:20] | Your supervisor wrote that he smelled alcohol | 你的主管说在你的口气中 | 
| [14:22] | – on your breath. – That’s a lie. | -闻到酒味 -这是说谎 | 
| [14:23] | That was, uh, a fluoride rinse. | 那只是含氟漱口水的原因 | 
| [14:25] | And three other negative evaluations | 你被解雇前的几个月 | 
| [14:26] | in the months prior to your being let go. | 还有三份负面评估 | 
| [14:28] | Repeated lateness, failure to accomplish assigned tasks… | 经常迟到 无法完成安排的任务 | 
| [14:33] | Th-They planted those and they backdated them. | 这是他们栽赃 日期是后来加上的 | 
| [14:35] | Did they also backdate this accusation of your sexting? | 对你色情短信的指控 日期也是后来加上的吗 | 
| [14:38] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:39] | – That was a-a prank. – Alicia. | -这是恶作剧 -艾丽西娅 | 
| [14:41] | I think your partner wants to confer with you. | 我想你的搭档要和你商量点事 | 
| [14:43] | No, we’re good. | 不 我们很好 | 
| [14:44] | Let’s go through these sexts one at a time. | 我们来一条条地看这些色情短信 | 
| [14:48] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 | 
| [14:49] | I don’t want you investigating my crew. | 我不希望你调查我的手下 | 
| [14:51] | This isn’t an investigation, Mr. Bishop. | 这不是调查 毕夏普先生 | 
| [14:53] | I just need to get statements from three of your crew. | 我只需要你那三名手下的证词笔录 | 
| [14:56] | That’s all. It’s to back up Cary’s vers… | 就是这样 只是为了支持凯里的… | 
| [14:58] | Foul! | 犯规 | 
| [15:00] | That was a foul, ref! | 犯规了 裁判 | 
| [15:05] | I heard there was a tape. | 我听说有录音 | 
| [15:06] | You know anything about it? | 你知道这事吗 | 
| [15:10] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [15:11] | If someone in my crew is betraying me, I need to… | 如果我手下有人背叛我 我需要… | 
| [15:14] | Go, Dylan! | 上啊 迪伦 | 
| [15:15] | You got it! | 你可以的 | 
| [15:16] | Go, go, go! | 上啊 | 
| [15:20] | Nice try, Dylan. | 做得好 迪伦 | 
| [15:22] | Keep your head up, buddy. | 保持冷静 小家伙 | 
| [15:25] | If someone’s wearing a wire, I need to know. | 如果有人带窃听器 我需要知道 | 
| [15:27] | Me knowing helps you and your lawyer. | 我知道的话 可以帮你和你的律师 | 
| [15:28] | I wish I knew more, sir, but, uh, I’m in the dark. | 我也希望我知道更多 先生 但我不知道 | 
| [15:32] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:33] | You can question my three guys. | 你可以询问我的三个手下 | 
| [15:35] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [15:35] | I have time this afternoon at 5:00. | 我今天下午5点有时间 | 
| [15:37] | Actually, you don’t need to be there, Mr. Bishop. | 你不需要在场 毕夏普先生 | 
| [15:39] | Actually, I do. | 我需要在场 | 
| [15:43] | – We need to talk settlement. – All right. | -我们需要讨论和解 -好的 | 
| [15:45] | But you have to raise the amount. | 但你们得提高金额 | 
| [15:47] | I can’t take that to my client. | 这个数字我没法向客户交待 | 
| [15:49] | We’ll go as high as $4 million. | 最高400万 | 
| [15:51] | For Mr. Pawlicky? | 帕利奇先生一人吗 | 
| [15:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:54] | The whole class. | 所有起诉人 | 
| [15:57] | I’ll talk to my clients. | 我会跟客户谈谈 | 
| [16:03] | Alicia, there’s an Avery Miller-Siegel on line one. | 艾丽西娅 艾弗里·米勒席格在一线 | 
| [16:05] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [16:06] | Oh, the bank. | 对了 银行 | 
| [16:12] | Mr. Miller-Siegel, it’s Alicia Florrick. | 米勒席格先生 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [16:15] | It’s missus, actually. | 应该是米勒席格夫人 | 
| [16:17] | I-I’m sorry. It’s loud in here. | 对不起 这里太吵了 | 
| [16:20] | Mrs. Florrick, I am happy to inform you | 福瑞克夫人 我很高兴地通知你 | 
| [16:22] | that Certified National Bank has approved | 注册国民银行批准了 | 
| [16:24] | your second mortgage loan. | 你的二次抵押贷款 | 
| [16:25] | Oh, good! | 太好了 | 
| [16:27] | Great. How quickly can we close? | 太好了 手续什么时候可以办完 | 
| [16:29] | As soon as tomorrow, if you’d like. | 你愿意的话 明天就行 | 
| [16:30] | I’ll messenger over the documents for you and your husband to sign. | 我会寄文件给你和你丈夫签名 | 
| [16:33] | Okay, I’ll be… | 好的 我 | 
| [16:35] | Uh, my husband? | 我丈夫 | 
| [16:38] | Well, yes, the apartment is co-owned by your husband. | 公寓是你和你丈夫共同所有的 | 
| [16:40] | Isn’t that right? | 难道不是这样吗 | 
| [16:41] | Um, well, yes, technically. | 是 是这样的 | 
| [16:43] | But he-he isn’t a full-time occupant. | 但他并不是一直住在这里 | 
| [16:46] | Yes, that doesn’t matter. | 这没关系 | 
| [16:47] | I’ll still need his signature, too, | 我依然需要他的签名 | 
| [16:48] | given he’s listed as a co-tenant. | 资料上写他是共同房主 | 
| [16:49] | Alicia, Valerie Jarrett’s on line three. | 艾丽西娅 瓦莱丽·贾勒特在三线找你 | 
| [16:54] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 | 
| [16:55] | A Valerie Jarrett is on line three for you. | 瓦莱丽·贾勒特在三线找你 | 
| [16:58] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [16:59] | Um, I’m sorry, can you hold for one second? | 不好意思 可以稍等一下吗 | 
| [17:02] | Certainly. | 好的 | 
| [17:03] | Valerie Jarrett at the White House Valerie Jarrett? | 白宫的那个瓦莱丽·贾勒特吗 | 
| [17:05] | She didn’t say. You want me to ask? | 她没说 你要我问吗 | 
| [17:07] | No. W-What’s it regarding? | 不 什么事 | 
| [17:10] | I have no idea, she just asked to speak to you. | 我不知道 她只说找你 | 
| [17:13] | Mr…. Mrs. Miller, uh, Siegel, | 米勒席格夫人 | 
| [17:16] | can I call you back in a second? | 我等一下打给你好吗 | 
| [17:17] | I’ll be here until 5:00. | 我五点前都在 | 
| [17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:21] | Hello? This is Alicia Florrick. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [17:23] | Yes, Alicia. It’s Valerie Jarrett. | 艾丽西娅 我是瓦莱丽·贾勒特 | 
| [17:25] | How are you doing today? | 你今天好吗 | 
| [17:26] | I’m… good. | 我很好 | 
| [17:28] | Listen, I just wanted to call and tell you | 我打电话来告诉你 | 
| [17:30] | that I have been an admirer of yours for many years now. | 多年来我一直很赞赏你 | 
| [17:34] | You-you have? | 是吗 | 
| [17:35] | Yes, yes– the way you started your own business, and… | 是的 你开创自己的事业 | 
| [17:38] | What does this say? What does it say? | 怎么说 怎么说 | 
| [17:41] | “Stuck by your husband.” | 支持你的丈夫 | 
| [17:42] | I am not saying that. | 我不说这个 | 
| [17:44] | And I admire the way you’ve set your own course. | 我赞赏你走自己的路 | 
| [17:47] | Uh, well, thank you, | 谢谢 | 
| [17:49] | Ms. Jarrett. Have-have we met before, or…? | 贾勒特女士 我们见过吗 | 
| [17:52] | No, we haven’t, but I heard | 没见过 但我听说 | 
| [17:54] | that you were contemplating running for State’s Attorney. | 你在考虑参选州检察官 | 
| [17:56] | – What? – She’ll know it’s me! | -怎么啦 -她会知道是我 | 
| [17:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 | 
| [17:59] | Just encouragements, encouragements. | 鼓励她 鼓励就行 | 
| [18:01] | And I wanted to encourage you to run. | 我想鼓励你参选 | 
| [18:03] | The only way women are gonna change the world | 女人改变世界的唯一办法 | 
| [18:05] | is if they step up. | 就是她们挺身而出 | 
| [18:06] | Ms. Jarrett, may I ask, | 贾勒特女士 我想问下 | 
| [18:07] | how did you hear I was contemplating running? | 你如何得知我考虑参选的 | 
| [18:10] | How? Um, the grapevine. | 如何得知 小道消息 | 
| [18:12] | – Um, see, the thing is, Ms. Jarrett, – The grapevine? | -是这样的 贾勒特女士 -小道消息 | 
| [18:14] | my husband’s Chief of Staff, Eli Gold, | 我丈夫的幕僚长 伊莱·戈德 | 
| [18:16] | he’s the only one contemplating me running. | 他是唯一一个希望我参选的人 | 
| [18:18] | Actually, it’s the furthest thing from my mind. | 我完全没这个打算 | 
| [18:20] | Well, why is that, Alicia? | 为什么 艾丽西娅 | 
| [18:22] | Why? Because I hate politics. | 为什么 因为我讨厌政治 | 
| [18:24] | I do, too, Alicia. | 我也是 艾丽西娅 | 
| [18:26] | The last person I’d vote for is someone who liked politics. | 喜欢政治的人 我是不愿意给他投票的 | 
| [18:29] | We have enough politicians. | 政客已经够多了 | 
| [18:31] | We need leaders who actually understand | 我们需要真正懂得 | 
| [18:33] | what it means to be a public servant. | 人民公仆含义的领导 | 
| [18:35] | Listen, I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [18:37] | Promise me you’ll think about it? | 答应我你会考虑一下 | 
| [18:39] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [18:39] | Thank you for calling, Ms. Jarrett. | 感谢来电 贾勒特女士 | 
| [18:48] | What’d she want? | 她想怎样 | 
| [18:49] | She wanted me to run. | 她想我参选[跑] | 
| [18:51] | Run where? | 跑去哪里 | 
| [18:53] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [19:23] | May I help you? | 可以帮忙吗 | 
| [19:24] | Uh, yeah, is this Florrick-Agos & Associates? | 这里是福瑞克&艾格斯律所吗 | 
| [19:28] | It is. | 是 | 
| [19:30] | We’re in the midst of remodeling– pardon our dust! | 我们正在重新装修 抱歉全是灰 | 
| [19:33] | Uh, is Alicia Florrick here, please? | 请问艾丽西娅·福瑞克在吗 | 
| [19:35] | Uh, no. She just stepped out. | 她刚出去 | 
| [19:36] | Okay, Mr. Agos? | 好的 艾格斯先生呢 | 
| [19:38] | Well, no. Sorry. | 不在 抱歉 | 
| [19:39] | Do you have any sense when he’ll be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 | 
| [19:41] | Five to ten. | 五到十年 | 
| [19:44] | Oh, that’s a joke. I really can’t say. | 开玩笑 但真的不好说 | 
| [19:45] | Are you looking for representation? | 你想做法律事务委托吗 | 
| [19:48] | Robyn, the water’s cold. | 罗宾 水是冷的 | 
| [19:50] | Yeah, I know. They turned off the hot water | 我知道 他们把热水关了 | 
| [19:52] | – for just an hour. – Are you kidding? | -就一小时 -你开玩笑吗 | 
| [19:54] | I know, Gunter. We’re all making do! | 我知道 冈特 我们都在凑合着 | 
| [19:58] | Oh, that’s Gunter. | 那是冈特 | 
| [19:59] | We let him use the sink in the afternoon. | 我们让他在下午用水槽 | 
| [20:00] | So, you’re looking for a lawyer? | 你想请律师吗 | 
| [20:04] | I-I was. | 本来是的 | 
| [20:05] | Oh, no, no, no, no. We’re a good firm. | 不不不 我们是家好律所 | 
| [20:08] | We’re like a funky coffeehouse, | 我们像非主流咖啡馆 | 
| [20:09] | with all the great used couches. | 店里全是有名的二手沙发 | 
| [20:11] | And we make the best coffee. | 我们做的咖啡是最棒的 | 
| [20:13] | I’ll get a lawyer for you. | 我帮你找位律师 | 
| [20:20] | What the hell, Diane? | 搞什么啊 戴安 | 
| [20:25] | So, Cary did not advise you to break the law? | 凯里没有就如何违法给你们建议吗 | 
| [20:28] | We were telling stories, that’s all. | 我们在讲故事 就是这样 | 
| [20:31] | Stories that had no basis in truth? | 不是基于真实的故事吗 | 
| [20:34] | Look, all we were saying is that | 我们说的是 | 
| [20:36] | if people did the stuff that they saw in the movies, | 如果人们做了电影里的事 | 
| [20:38] | we’d all be in jail. | 我们就全坐牢了 | 
| [20:39] | And Cary was saying what would be good advice for those people. | 凯里是针对故事里的人给建议 | 
| [20:43] | That’s all. | 就是这样 | 
| [20:43] | The people in the movies? | 电影里的人吗 | 
| [20:44] | Mm-hmm. Like– if the guy in the movie did this or that, | 对呀 比如说电影里的人做了什么什么 | 
| [20:48] | then he wouldn’t get caught. | 他就不会被抓 | 
| [20:50] | Exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [20:51] | We weren’t talking about anything real. | 我们没说真实的事 | 
| [20:53] | We’re not that stupid. | 我们没那么蠢 | 
| [20:54] | So you can all substantiate | 你们都可以证实 | 
| [20:55] | that Cary was speaking in hypotheticals only? | 凯里只是在说假设的事情 | 
| [20:58] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [20:59] | Hypotheticals only. | 只是假设的事情 | 
| [21:02] | – The one with the silver teeth. – Jim Lenard. | -有银牙的那个 -吉姆·勒纳吗 | 
| [21:06] | He’ll make a good witness– he’s likable. | 他将是一个好证人 讨人喜欢 | 
| [21:08] | So is Trey. | 特雷也是 | 
| [21:10] | Trey was the one wearing the wire. | 带窃听器的就是特雷 | 
| [21:13] | You said you didn’t know who was wearing the wire. | 你说你不知道谁带窃听器 | 
| [21:15] | I didn’t, until today. | 直到今天才知道 | 
| [21:17] | His voice was the loudest | 音带里声音最大的就是他 | 
| [21:18] | on the tape– microphone was on him. It’s Trey. | 窃听器在他身上 是特雷 | 
| [21:23] | Didn’t you say that | 你不是说 | 
| [21:24] | – he’s Bishop’s top man? – Yeah. | -他是毕夏普的副手吗 -是的 | 
| [21:26] | And we can’t tell Bishop, or he’ll have him killed. | 我们不能告诉毕普夏 他会干掉他的 | 
| [21:35] | I can’t sign this. | 我不能签字 | 
| [21:37] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 | 
| [21:39] | This is money for Cary’s bail? | 这是为了凯里的保释金吗 | 
| [21:40] | Money that will come back to me. | 这钱我会拿回来的 | 
| [21:42] | – After the trial. – Peter, it’s a formality. | -庭审后 -彼得 这只是手续 | 
| [21:45] | The apartment’s mine. | 这间公寓是我的 | 
| [21:46] | Yes. And I’m the Governor of Illinois. | 对 但我是伊利诺伊州长 | 
| [21:48] | If I sign off on a loan for bail | 如果我签名贷款筹保释金 | 
| [21:50] | – for an accused drug dealer… – Cary’s not an… | -给被起诉的毒贩 -凯里不是 | 
| [21:52] | It’s not about what he is; it’s about what it looks like. | 他是什么不是重点 重点是看起来像什么 | 
| [21:55] | – No one’s ever gonna know. – Until they do. | -没人会知道的 -直到他们知道 | 
| [21:57] | You should know this better than anyone. | 你应该比任何人都清楚 | 
| [22:00] | Documents don’t go away. | 文件不会消失 | 
| [22:02] | Your signature doesn’t go away. | 你的签名不会消失 | 
| [22:06] | You’re punishing me. | 你在惩罚我 | 
| [22:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:08] | For how things have unfolded | 为了过去几个月来发生的事 | 
| [22:09] | these last few months, you and me. | 我们之间的事 | 
| [22:11] | You want to be angry at me, be angry at me, | 你要生我的气 就冲我来 | 
| [22:14] | but don’t punish Cary! | 但别惩罚凯里 | 
| [22:15] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [22:17] | It was good seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [22:19] | You’re going? | 你要走了 | 
| [22:21] | I can’t sign off on your loan. | 我不能签字贷款 | 
| [22:25] | And neither should you. | 你也不应该签 | 
| [22:27] | It’s just not a smart move. | 这招并不明智 | 
| [22:30] | Maybe I just wanted to believe you’d do the right thing. | 也许我只是想相信你会做正确的事 | 
| [22:33] | Because the man I married would have. | 因为我嫁的男人会 | 
| [22:38] | Well, that’s interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [22:40] | Because the woman I married never would have asked. | 因为我娶的女人不会这样要求 | 
| [22:58] | So… do we have a deal? | 那么 准备和解了吗 | 
| [23:00] | No. Actually, | 不 事实上 | 
| [23:02] | I think we should continue with our depositions. | 我们应该继续取证 | 
| [23:05] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [23:06] | – Who should we depose? – Her. | -我们要向谁取证 -她 | 
| [23:09] | That’s not a law firm. | 那不是一间律所 | 
| [23:11] | It’s… it’s a frat house. | 那是…一个兄弟会 | 
| [23:13] | – They have some issues. – No, no, no, no. | -他们是有些问题 – 不不不 | 
| [23:14] | Issues… issues can be solved. | 问题…问题会解决的 | 
| [23:17] | I’m talking about structural oddities. | 我是说它整体都很不正常 | 
| [23:19] | I mean, the inmates are running the asylum. | 收容者经营着收容所[暗指一团混乱] | 
| [23:21] | Alicia’s been distracted. | 艾丽西娅最近有些心烦 | 
| [23:22] | – By the fact that her partner’s in jail. – Look, | -因为她的合伙人入狱了 -听我说 | 
| [23:25] | they’re rough around the edges | 他们现在不尽完美 | 
| [23:26] | because they’re just starting up. | 因为他们才刚刚起步 | 
| [23:28] | But start-ups have their advantages. | 但新公司有他们的优势 | 
| [23:30] | I mean, don’t you feel stifled here? | 你在这儿不觉得要窒息吗 | 
| [23:33] | I mean, wouldn’t you love an opportunity | 你不喜欢能够按自己的想法 | 
| [23:34] | to build a firm the way you want? | 去打造一间公司的机会吗 | 
| [23:36] | Not if it looks like that. | 如果是像那样的公司 我不喜欢 | 
| [23:38] | Forget what Florrick-Agos looks like now. | 别管福瑞克&艾格斯现在是什么样 | 
| [23:40] | What can it turn into? | 想想它未来的模样 | 
| [23:43] | I mean, a firm with a mission, with a real… | 一间有使命的律所 有真正的… | 
| [23:46] | minority initiative, | 少数人发言权 | 
| [23:48] | with woman and people of color in authority. | 由女性和有色人种掌权 | 
| [23:50] | All you’re seeing are… are roadblocks. | 你现在看见的都是…一时的困难 | 
| [23:53] | See an opportunity to build our future | 看看那个能按我们所想 | 
| [23:55] | exactly how we want it to be. | 打造未来的机会 | 
| [24:02] | Poaching was and is | 挖员工跳槽过去是 现在也是 | 
| [24:05] | a problem in the tech industry, yes. | 高新技术业的问题 | 
| [24:07] | You invest time and money in an employee, | 你在一个员工身上投资时间和金钱 | 
| [24:09] | only to see them leave. | 最后却眼睁睁看着他们走掉 | 
| [24:11] | Yes, but if you’re asking if Chumhum | 没错 但如果你想问 | 
| [24:12] | had a secret agreement with other companies | 查查网是否与其他公司达成秘密协议 | 
| [24:15] | to hold down salaries | 来压低工资 | 
| [24:16] | or to clamp down on poaching, | 或者限制挖员工跳槽的行为 | 
| [24:18] | no, absolutely not. | 答案是绝对没有 | 
| [24:19] | Okay. Can you tell me what that is, please? | 好的 那请你告诉我这是什么 | 
| [24:24] | Uh, it’s a copy of an e-mail. | 这是一封邮件 | 
| [24:25] | From Patric Edelstein, CEO of Sleuthway, to you. | 思路威总裁帕特里克·艾德斯坦发给你的 | 
| [24:29] | – Can you read it? – May I… | -你能读读吗 -我可以… | 
| [24:33] | May I see a copy, please? | 我可以看看吗 | 
| [24:34] | Certainly. Here you go, Alicia. | 当然 给 艾丽西娅 | 
| [24:36] | Ms. Lampard, | 兰帕德女士 | 
| [24:37] | if you wouldn’t mind? | 你不介意吧 | 
| [24:38] | “About the agreement we discussed… I’m in. | “关于之前讨论过的协议 我加入 | 
| [24:42] | Sick of losing all my best people to you. | 实在厌倦我最好的员工跳槽到你那里了 | 
| [24:44] | – XX. Patric.” – I’m sorry, what does this prove? | -帕特里克” -抱歉 这能证明什么 | 
| [24:48] | Mr. Edelstein sent her a vague e-mail. | 艾德斯坦先生给她发了份语义模糊的邮件 | 
| [24:49] | Yes, but Ms. Lampard forwarded the e-mail | 没错 但兰帕德女士把这封邮件 | 
| [24:52] | to her director of human resources. | 转发给了她的人力资源主管 | 
| [24:55] | Can you tell me what that is there | 兰帕德女士 你能告诉我邮件这儿 | 
| [24:57] | in the text of this forwarding e-mail, Ms. Lampard? | 这个符号是什么意思吗 | 
| [25:00] | That? A smiley face. | 那个 一个笑脸 | 
| [25:01] | An emoticon– signifying your satisfaction | 一个表情 表示你满意 | 
| [25:04] | at having reached an agreement | 与艾德斯坦先生达成的 | 
| [25:06] | – with Mr. Edelstein. – Not necessarily. | -这个协议 -不一定 | 
| [25:08] | Isn’t it true, Ms. Lampard, | 兰帕德女士 | 
| [25:10] | that many communications in the tech industry | 高科技公司间的邮件往来常常包含 | 
| [25:13] | – contain emoticons? – No. | -这样的表情吗 -不 | 
| [25:15] | Hmm. Then maybe you can explain these. | 那或许你能解释一下这些东西 | 
| [25:20] | Smiley faces, | 笑脸 | 
| [25:22] | winkies… | 眨眼 | 
| [25:23] | Bronx cheers. | 嘘声 | 
| [25:25] | In every case, the emoticons illustrate | 每一种情况下 这些表情都表示 | 
| [25:27] | your feelings about a proposed deal. | 你对提议协议的感觉 | 
| [25:30] | We’re gonna have to leave it there– | 我们得先暂停 | 
| [25:31] | I’m being called away. | 我有事要离开 | 
| [25:32] | Oh, really? How convenient for you. | 是吗 这借口来的真是时候 | 
| [25:36] | Our life has become more interesting | 自从凯里被抓之后 | 
| [25:38] | – since Cary was arrested. – Who is he? | -我们的生活越来越有趣了 -是谁 | 
| [25:40] | No idea, but he has money. | 不知道 但他很有钱 | 
| [25:42] | Mrs. Florrick, hi. | 福瑞克夫人 你好 | 
| [25:44] | Ernie Nolan, Erco Properties. | 我是厄尼·诺兰 欧科地产 | 
| [25:45] | We met once at a fund-raiser | 我们之前在为你丈夫 | 
| [25:47] | – for your husband. – Oh, yes, of course. | -募捐的活动上见过面 -是的 | 
| [25:49] | One of my clients has an office in your building. | 我有个客户办公室就在你的大楼里 | 
| [25:52] | It’s a lovely space. | 漂亮的地方 | 
| [25:53] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [25:54] | And may I say that your offices are lovely, also. | 你们的办公室也很漂亮 | 
| [25:58] | Well, we are a, um… | 我们… | 
| [26:00] | work in progress. | 还在装修 | 
| [26:02] | So, how can I help you today, Mr. Nolan? | 我们今天能帮你什么忙吗 诺兰先生 | 
| [26:04] | Well, actually, | 说实话 | 
| [26:05] | maybe we can speak alone? | 我们能私下聊一会儿吗 | 
| [26:08] | Actually, Robyn is my most valued confidant, | 罗宾是我最重视的左膀右臂 | 
| [26:11] | so… no. | 所以…不必了 | 
| [26:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [26:17] | I’ve heard about your partner’s troubles. | 我听说了你的合伙人有麻烦 | 
| [26:20] | Uh, Curtis Agos. | 科蒂斯·艾格斯 | 
| [26:21] | Cary Agos. | 凯里·艾格斯 | 
| [26:22] | I want to loan the funds | 我想免息借钱给你们 | 
| [26:23] | for his bail, interest-free. | 帮他保释 | 
| [26:26] | You… | 你 | 
| [26:27] | Why would you do that, Mr. Nolan? | 你为什么要这么做 诺兰先生 | 
| [26:29] | I think it’s disgraceful how the current state’s attorney | 我认为现任州检察官这么做很可耻 | 
| [26:31] | is behaving– he’s railroading your partner. | 他设计陷害你的合伙人 | 
| [26:34] | So here’s a cashier’s check for $1.3 million. | 这是130万的银行本票 | 
| [26:38] | Take it. | 收下 | 
| [26:47] | I’m still confused. | 我还是不明白 | 
| [26:50] | How well do you know my husband? | 你跟我丈夫有多熟 | 
| [26:51] | How well? Mm, not very. | 多熟 不太熟 | 
| [26:53] | – Why? – Did my husband ask you to do this? | -怎么了 -是我丈夫叫你这么做的吗 | 
| [26:55] | No. | 不是 | 
| [26:57] | Then I’m confused. | 那我就想不通了 | 
| [27:00] | I’m not a fan… | 我不太喜欢 | 
| [27:01] | of the current state’s attorney, ma’am. | 现任州检察官 夫人 | 
| [27:04] | The way he’s been treating your partner, | 他对待你合伙人的方式 | 
| [27:06] | it’s the same way he’s been treating | 就像他对待其他芝加哥 | 
| [27:07] | the hardworking businessmen of Chicago. | 勤勤恳恳工作的商人一样 | 
| [27:09] | And we need a change. | 我们需要变革 | 
| [27:12] | I’m not running for state’s attorney, Mr. Nolan. | 我不打算竞选州检察官 诺兰先生 | 
| [27:14] | I know. But when you do announce… | 我知道 但你宣布参选时 | 
| [27:17] | I’m not announcing. | 我不会宣布的 | 
| [27:18] | I’m never running. | 我永远不会去参选 | 
| [27:19] | Ever. I’m not a politician. | 永远不会 我不是政客 | 
| [27:21] | Right. Exactly. | 没错 是的 | 
| [27:24] | It was very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [27:26] | And you. We’ll be in touch. | 我也是 我们保持联络 | 
| [27:28] | No, we won’t. | 不 不必了 | 
| [27:29] | Here you go. | 还给你 | 
| [27:30] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [27:32] | trying to be a friend, Mrs. Florrick. | 想和你做朋友 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [27:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [27:35] | I have plenty of friends; I don’t need any more. | 我有很多朋友 不需要更多了 | 
| [27:38] | You taking money from Roderick Realty? | 你拿了罗德里克地产的钱 | 
| [27:41] | Have a nice day. | 祝你一天愉快 | 
| [27:50] | A-Am I a bad person? | 我是坏人吗 | 
| [27:52] | I mean, take the money. | 我是说 收下钱啊 | 
| [27:53] | Take the check. | 收下那张支票 | 
| [27:54] | No. It’s not free. | 不行 那是有代价的 | 
| [27:56] | What do you care? He thinks you’re running | 你担心什么 他觉得你会参选 | 
| [27:57] | for state’s attorney, but you’re not. | 州检察官 但你不去 | 
| [27:59] | So take the check. You told him | 所以收下支票啊 你告诉他 | 
| [28:01] | you’re not running– it’s not corrupt. | 你不会竞选 这不是腐败 | 
| [28:02] | But he’ll expect a quid pro quo. | 但他会期待对等交换条件 | 
| [28:05] | So? There isn’t one. | 所以呢 根本没有 | 
| [28:08] | Unless you secretly want to run. | 除非你心里有点想去竞选 | 
| [28:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:11] | The only reason to reject that check is | 拒绝这张支票的唯一理由是 | 
| [28:13] | if you think it’ll hurt your campaign. | 你觉得这可能会对你竞选不利 | 
| [28:14] | There is no campaign. | 我没有要竞选 | 
| [28:16] | I know, so take the check. | 我知道 所以收下支票啊 | 
| [28:22] | Are you going to get it? | 你要去把钱要回来吗 | 
| [28:28] | Don’t ever use surrogates on me, Eli. | 别派你那些代理人来找我 伊莱 | 
| [28:30] | Valerie Jarrett, she doesn’t just make it up | 瓦莱丽·贾勒特 她不会突然 | 
| [28:33] | in her mind to suggest I run. | 决定要鼓励我参选 | 
| [28:35] | You put her up to it. I’m not running. | 是你指使她的 我不会参选 | 
| [28:37] | I have no interest in running. | 我不想参选 | 
| [28:40] | There’s no wrong I want corrected. | 我不想纠正什么错误 | 
| [28:42] | – There’s no mountain I want to climb. – That… | -不想登上什么巅峰 -那 | 
| [28:45] | So stop getting people to call me | 所以不要再让人给我打电话 | 
| [28:47] | and come to me with money– | 或者来给我送钱 | 
| [28:49] | – I’m not changing my mind. – What? | -我不会改变主意的 -什么 | 
| [28:52] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [28:53] | not… changing… my mind. | 不会 改变 主意的 | 
| [28:55] | And if I took that money, | 而且要是我拿了那钱 | 
| [28:57] | – it’s corrupt! – Wait. What money? | -那是贪污 -等等 什么钱 | 
| [28:59] | Ernie Nolan’s money! | 厄尼·诺兰的钱 | 
| [29:01] | Ernie Nolan from Erco Properties… | 欧科地产的厄尼·诺兰 | 
| [29:03] | – he offered you money? – Eli, stop it. | -他给你送钱 -别装了 伊莱 | 
| [29:05] | I didn’t talk to him. I didn’t say anything. | 我没跟他说过 我什么都没说 | 
| [29:08] | I’m… not… running. | 我 不会 参选 | 
| [29:17] | Wow. That’s interesting. | 真有意思 | 
| [29:22] | Something odd. | 有件事很奇怪 | 
| [29:24] | I just saw Diane Lockhart’s preliminary witnesses | 我看到了戴安·洛克哈特为凯里·艾格斯 | 
| [29:26] | for the Cary Agos trial. | 庭审准备的预备证人名单 | 
| [29:28] | They listed two of the crew members | 他们只列出了当时和艾格斯在一起的 | 
| [29:29] | who were with Agos, not all three. | 三名帮派成员中的两位 | 
| [29:33] | – Who was the one they left off? – Trey. | -他们把谁排除在外了 -特雷 | 
| [29:36] | – Our C.I.? The one wearing the wire. – Yep. | -我们那个带着窃听器的线人 -是的 | 
| [29:42] | How did they know? | 他们怎么知道的 | 
| [29:44] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [29:51] | Dean. Hello. | 迪恩 你好 | 
| [29:53] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 | 
| [29:55] | I’d like to speak to you about Florrick-Agos. | 我想跟你谈谈福&艾律所 | 
| [30:04] | I thought about what you said– building from the ground up, | 我考虑了你说的 从头开始 | 
| [30:07] | starting new. | 重新出发 | 
| [30:09] | All my life, I’ve pursued the sure thing, | 一直以来 我都喜欢稳中求胜 | 
| [30:12] | the predictably obtainable. | 不愿意冒大的风险 | 
| [30:14] | So it frightened me to think about going after something new. | 所以追求新事物让我很不安 | 
| [30:17] | It also excited me. | 但也使我很兴奋 | 
| [30:20] | You’re coming? | 你要来吗 | 
| [30:22] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [30:23] | I’m so glad, Dean. | 我真高兴 迪恩 | 
| [30:25] | It’s not just me. | 不只我 | 
| [30:28] | They’re coming, too. | 他们也要来 | 
| [30:34] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [30:37] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 | 
| [30:39] | Cohen and Faber from Corporate Transactional, | 公司业务部的科恩和费伯 | 
| [30:41] | Kay Sargeant from Tax, | 税务部的凯·萨金特 | 
| [30:43] | Kevin Meyers from M&A, and Christie | 并购部的凯文·迈耶斯 还有 | 
| [30:45] | and Berger from Trusts and Estates. | 财产信托部的克里斯蒂和伯杰 | 
| [30:47] | Six department heads? | 六个部门主管 | 
| [30:49] | Two of them David Lee proteges. | 其中两个是大卫·李的徒弟 | 
| [30:52] | Well, uh, where are we gonna put them all? | 我们要把他们安置在哪里 | 
| [30:53] | Well, that’s a pretty high-class problem. | 这可真是个好问题 | 
| [31:00] | Would you excuse us? | 请允许我们离开一下 | 
| [31:03] | Patric Edelstein, CEO of Sleuthway. | 帕特里克·艾德斯坦 思路威的总裁 | 
| [31:06] | And an innocent man. | 也是个无辜的人 | 
| [31:08] | Thank you, Mr. Edelstein, for answering questions. | 谢谢你前来回答问题 艾德斯坦先生 | 
| [31:12] | No problem. | 没事儿 | 
| [31:12] | It helps that you’re suing me, too. | 以免你也要控告我 | 
| [31:14] | In your capacity as CEO, | 在你担任总裁期间 | 
| [31:17] | did you give a presentation | 你是否于去年秋天 | 
| [31:18] | at the Beaver Creek tech conference last fall? | 在河狸溪科技会议上发表报告 | 
| [31:20] | – I did. – Ms. Lampard | -是的 -兰帕德女士 | 
| [31:22] | approached you afterwards, didn’t she? | 在会后来找你了 是吗 | 
| [31:24] | She did. She said she was in complete agreement that costs | 是的 她说她完全同意我的观点 | 
| [31:26] | were spiraling out of control. | 成本急速增长失去控制 | 
| [31:27] | – And did she propose a solution? – She suggested a deal, | -然后她提出了一个方案 -她提议 | 
| [31:30] | that Sleuthway and Chumhum would agree to hold the line | 思路威和查查网合力控制现有的工资水平 | 
| [31:32] | on salaries and agree not | 以及不互相 | 
| [31:33] | – to poach one another’s key people. – Really? | -挖走对方的核心员工 -真的吗 | 
| [31:36] | – And what did you say? – Initially I agreed, | -那你怎么说 -我起初同意了 | 
| [31:37] | but, I have to be honest, I never intended | 但老实说 我从未想过 | 
| [31:40] | to honor the agreement and I never did. | 遵守这份约定 我也没这么做 | 
| [31:42] | Ms. Lampard can be… challenging to deal with. | 兰帕德女士是个很难应付的人 | 
| [31:46] | So I just told her what she wanted to hear. | 所以我就说了她想听的话 | 
| [31:47] | But Ms. Lampard was serious about this deal, | 但兰帕德女士对这份约定是认真的 | 
| [31:49] | – wasn’t she? – It certainly seemed so to me. | -是吗 -在我看来是的 | 
| [31:54] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [31:56] | What kind of a problem? | 什么麻烦 | 
| [31:57] | Jim Lenard. | 吉姆·勒纳 | 
| [31:59] | Oh, Bishop’s man. The one with the silver teeth? | 毕夏普的手下 那个有银牙的吗 | 
| [32:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [32:02] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [32:03] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [32:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:08] | A-Any sense why? | 知道为什么吗 | 
| [32:09] | Bishop. He thought Lenard was the C.I. | 毕夏普 他以为勒纳是线人 | 
| [32:12] | – Damn. – Yep. | -该死 -是的 | 
| [32:13] | He just killed one of Cary’s two witnesses. | 他杀了凯里的两个证人中的一个 | 
| [32:30] | Mm. Hello? | 你好 | 
| [32:32] | Yes, Mrs. Florrick, it’s Linda Keating | 福瑞克夫人 我是琳达·基廷 | 
| [32:33] | from The Weekly Correspondent. | 《每周通讯》的记者 | 
| [32:36] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:37] | I just wondered if you had a quick reaction | 我想知道您对今早泄露的 | 
| [32:39] | to the push poll script that was leaked this morning. | 推手民调作何回应 | 
| [32:42] | Excuse me? It’s 7:00 a.M. | 不好意思 现在才早上七点 | 
| [32:43] | Yes, I know. I need some quotes for our online edition. | 我知道 我们的在线报道想引用您的话 | 
| [32:46] | Do you have any reaction to the push poll about your candidacy? | 您对于针对您的推手民调有何回应吗 | 
| [32:50] | My… I don’t have a candidacy. | 我的… 我不是候选人 | 
| [32:53] | Is that a quote? | 这是您的回应吗 | 
| [32:55] | I know. I got the same call. | 我知道 我也接到了电话 | 
| [32:56] | – It wasn’t me, Alicia. – Eli. | -不是我干的 艾丽西娅 -伊莱 | 
| [32:58] | Why would I leak a push poll like that? | 我为什么要这样泄露推手民调 | 
| [33:00] | – Have you read it? – Who else, Eli? | -你有看民调吗 -还会是谁 伊莱 | 
| [33:02] | Who else would poll on my candidacy? | 还有谁会就我的候选情况做民调 | 
| [33:04] | Castro. Right now he’s a shoe-in for reelection. | 卡斯特罗 现在他是连任的不二人选 | 
| [33:07] | – He’s worried about you. – I don’t believe you. | -你对他来说是威胁 -我不相信你 | 
| [33:09] | Have you read the polling questions? | 你有看过民调问题吗 | 
| [33:10] | They make you look bad. | 它们对你不利 | 
| [33:11] | “Do you think the wife of a sitting governor | “你认为在职州长的妻子是否应该 | 
| [33:13] | should take advantage of her position to run for office?” | 利用她的地位优势去参选州办公室职位” | 
| [33:16] | This is Castro, not me. Don’t you see? | 是卡斯特罗 不是我 你不明白吗 | 
| [33:20] | And I had nothing to do | 我也没有让 | 
| [33:21] | with Ernie Nolan offering you money. | 厄尼·诺兰给你送钱 | 
| [33:22] | He did it on his own. | 是他自己要这么做 | 
| [33:24] | Yes, I got Valerie Jarrett to call you, | 我的确让瓦莱丽·贾勒特给你打电话 | 
| [33:26] | but that was it. This is just happening. | 但我只做了这件事 其他是自然发生的 | 
| [33:29] | Nothing just happens. | 没有什么会平白无故地发生 | 
| [33:30] | Yes, it does. | 不 是有的 | 
| [33:33] | As cynical as I am, | 我早已看透事态炎凉 | 
| [33:34] | I know that sometimes the world just takes over. | 我知道有时候很多事情不受控制 | 
| [33:36] | People write letters, kids stand in front of tanks, | 人们写信 孩子们站到坦克前 | 
| [33:38] | college students vote. | 大学生们投票 | 
| [33:40] | And even this crook, Nolan– | 连诺兰这样的坏蛋… | 
| [33:42] | that’s a good sign. | 这是好现象 | 
| [33:43] | I never trust when the good guys support you. | 有好人支持时 我从来不信 | 
| [33:44] | It’s when the bad guys come round, you know it’s real. | 当坏人开始在你周围徘徊时才可信 | 
| [33:47] | People think you’re important enough to bribe. | 人们觉得你已经值得他们贿赂了 | 
| [33:55] | Did the reporter tell you he polling results? | 记者们没告诉你民调结果吗 | 
| [33:57] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 | 
| [33:57] | It backfired for Castro. | 结果和卡斯特罗希望的恰恰相反 | 
| [34:00] | 74% viewed your candidacy in a positive light, | 74%的调查对象看好你作为候选人 | 
| [34:03] | even with his wording. | 而且是在如此不利的提问措辞之下 | 
| [34:04] | Stop, Eli. | 别说了 伊莱 | 
| [34:09] | Peter would kill for those numbers. | 彼得会为了这样的数字拼尽全力 | 
| [34:10] | Any politician would. | 任何政客都会 | 
| [34:22] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [34:24] | It’s always a pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [34:25] | Although if this is about your partner’s prosecution, | 但如果是关于你合伙人的控告问题 | 
| [34:27] | you’ll have to speak with Finn. | 你得去找芬恩说 | 
| [34:28] | I’m not running, Mr. Castro. | 我不会参选 卡斯特罗先生 | 
| [34:30] | Okay. I don’t know where that came from | 好吧 我不知道这话从何而来 | 
| [34:33] | – but good to know. – Every dollar you spend polling on me | -但很高兴知道 -你在给我民调上花的钱 | 
| [34:35] | is a waste of a dollar. I’m not running. | 都是浪费 我不会参选 | 
| [34:37] | I assure you, I had nothing to do | 我保证 我跟今早 | 
| [34:39] | with that poll that was leaked to the paper this morning. | 泄露给报社的民调没有任何关系 | 
| [34:41] | I’m far too focused on my own campaign to worry about yours. | 我只关心自己的竞选 没工夫注意你的 | 
| [34:43] | There’s no “mine.” I’m not running. | 没什么”我的” 我不会参选 | 
| [34:46] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [34:47] | It wouldn’t make much sense. | 你要参选这事不太说得通 | 
| [34:49] | Running while your partner is going to jail for dealing. | 在合伙人因贩毒而坐牢时参选 | 
| [34:51] | – I’m not a threat to you. – Oh, I know. | -我不是你的威胁 -我知道 | 
| [34:53] | You may be polling at 74%, but wait till they find out | 你可能有74%的支持率 但等到他们发现 | 
| [34:56] | what your firm’s been up to. | 你的律所做了什么的时候再看吧 | 
| [34:57] | I’m not running. | 我不会参选 | 
| [35:01] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [35:02] | Then we have no disagreement. | 那我们就没有分歧了 | 
| [35:06] | Why are you going after Cary? | 你为什么要告凯里 | 
| [35:10] | Drugs. | 毒品犯罪啊 | 
| [35:14] | Why do you think? | 你觉得是为什么 | 
| [35:28] | Eli, did you see this? | 伊莱 你看这个了吗 | 
| [35:31] | “Do you think a prominent politician’s wife | “你觉得一个没有政治经历的 | 
| [35:33] | with no political credentials should run for office?” | 优秀政治家的妻子应该参加竞选吗” | 
| [35:36] | The push poll. I know. | 民调 我知道 | 
| [35:37] | It sounds bad. But look at the results. | 这话不好听 但看看结果 | 
| [35:39] | – Get Castro on the line. – Why? | -给卡斯特罗打电话 -为什么 | 
| [35:41] | Because I’m gonna tell him if he keeps up with this crap, | 我要告诉他 他继续这些胡闹 | 
| [35:42] | – we’re getting involved. – It wasn’t Castro. | -我们就要插手了 -不是卡斯特罗 | 
| [35:45] | It wasn’t? Well, who was it? | 不是 那是谁 | 
| [35:48] | – Okay, first of all, Alicia should run. She just… -Stop. | -首先 艾丽西娅应该参选 她 -停 | 
| [35:51] | – You’re kidding. – She wasn’t listening to surrogates. | -你开玩笑吧 -她不听我的代理人的话 | 
| [35:52] | I needed to create enemy surrogates. | 我需要制造敌对代理 | 
| [35:54] | Okay. Do what you have to do. | 好吧 干你该干的事 | 
| [35:57] | But don’t do this. | 但别这么干 | 
| [36:03] | You don’t like Deena Lampard, do you, | 你不喜欢迪娜·兰帕德 对吗 | 
| [36:05] | Mr. Edelstein? | 艾德斯坦先生 | 
| [36:06] | – Yes, I do. – In your last deposition, | -不 我喜欢她 -上次取证时 | 
| [36:08] | you said she was… difficult to handle. | 你说她是个…很难应付的人 | 
| [36:11] | Yeah, but I meant in business. | 对 但我是指生意上 | 
| [36:13] | You don’t hold a personal grudge against her? | 你对她没有私怨吗 | 
| [36:16] | I’m not sure. What do you mean? | 我不确定 你是什么意思 | 
| [36:18] | You and Ms. Lampard used to date, didn’t you? | 你和兰帕德女士约会过 对吗 | 
| [36:21] | I need a moment with my lawyers. | 我需要跟我的律师单独谈谈 | 
| [36:26] | I never gave you permission to go down this route, | 我从未允许你们采取这项策略 | 
| [36:27] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [36:30] | What do you think Neil Gross would hate more? | 你觉得尼尔·格罗斯更讨厌什么情况 | 
| [36:32] | Finding out that you and Edelstein dated | 发现你和艾德斯坦约会过 | 
| [36:34] | or losing this lawsuit? | 还是输掉官司 | 
| [36:40] | We used to date, a few years ago. | 我们约会过 几年前 | 
| [36:42] | Until your archrival, Neil Gross, stole her away from you. | 直到你的竞争对手尼尔·格罗斯 抢走她 | 
| [36:47] | I wouldn’t characterize it that way. | 我不会这么说 | 
| [36:49] | You two were supposed to go away together to Belize, weren’t you? | 你们本来要一起私奔去伯利兹的 对吗 | 
| [36:53] | Here is an affidavit from a… | 这是一份宣誓证词… | 
| [36:56] | Beaver Creek participant | 河狸溪科技会议的一位参加者 | 
| [36:58] | who said that you referred to Deena as a lying bitch. | 说你曾叫迪娜是说谎的婊子 | 
| [37:02] | I might have been… inelegant, | 我可能…有点粗鲁 | 
| [37:04] | but I thought her price-fixing scheme was ridiculous. | 但我觉得她的薪水垄断计划实在荒唐 | 
| [37:07] | So ridiculous, in fact, that you didn’t think | 太荒唐了 事实上 你不认为 | 
| [37:09] | she would hold up her side of the bargain. | 她会坚持做到她所说的 | 
| [37:11] | I mean, she was… she was always flying off the handle, saying things. | 她经常发脾气 想什么说什么 | 
| [37:14] | So if you didn’t believe | 如果你不相信 | 
| [37:15] | that Deena would do what she said, | 迪娜会遵守诺言 | 
| [37:17] | then there was no agreement,was there? | 那就没什么协议可言 对吗 | 
| [37:19] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 | 
| [37:21] | An agreement requires an offer and an acceptance to be valid. | 协议要求有效的要约和承诺 | 
| [37:25] | If you and the other CEOs didn’t believe | 如果你和其他总裁认为 | 
| [37:27] | that Deena would follow through with her end of the deal, | 迪娜不会遵守她在协议里的义务 | 
| [37:30] | then there was never a valid acceptance. | 那就从未有过有效承诺 | 
| [37:32] | Well, I mean… | 我的意思是… | 
| [37:35] | Actually, I can’t be so certain | 其实 我不能很确定 | 
| [37:36] | what Deena would do or not. | 迪娜会做什么 不会做什么 | 
| [37:39] | Let’s discuss. | 我们讨论一下 | 
| [37:48] | – $5 million. – Four. | -500万 -400万 | 
| [37:51] | They conspired to hold the line on employee’s pay. | 他们共谋限定了雇员的薪水上限 | 
| [37:54] | – They fired anyone who objected. – Prove it. | -反抗的都被他们开除了 -拿出证据来 | 
| [37:57] | $4.5. | 450万 | 
| [37:58] | No. Four. | 不 400万 | 
| [38:00] | I should’ve hired you. | 我应该雇你的 | 
| [38:02] | You’re an assassin. | 你是个刺客 | 
| [38:05] | Your mistake. | 那是你的失误 | 
| [38:09] | – He’s dead? – Yeah. | -他死了 -对 | 
| [38:11] | Bishop’s tying up loose ends. | 毕夏普扫除异己 | 
| [38:13] | He thought his enemy was Jim, but it wasn’t. | 他以为敌人是吉姆 但其实不是 | 
| [38:16] | Cary, we’ll do our best, | 凯里 我们会尽力 | 
| [38:17] | but the loss of this witness hurts. | 但失去这个证人伤害很大 | 
| [38:19] | Have you talked to Bishop? | 你们跟毕夏普谈过吗 | 
| [38:20] | About? | 谈什么 | 
| [38:21] | – Make sure he doesn’t kill the other good witness? – Yes. | -确保他不杀掉其他有利证人 -是的 | 
| [38:28] | Jim Lenard was the best witness for Cary we had. | 吉姆·勒纳是凯里案子中我们拥有的最佳证人 | 
| [38:31] | The one whose testimony was most likely | 他的证词在庭上 | 
| [38:33] | to be favorable to us in court. | 最有可能对我们有利 | 
| [38:35] | You’re saying he wasn’t the one wearing the wire? | 你是说不是他带了窃听器 | 
| [38:38] | No. | 不是 | 
| [38:40] | I’m saying that we can’t lose another witness. | 我是说我们不能再失去证人了 | 
| [38:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [38:47] | Then tell me who Cary needs. | 告诉我凯里需要谁 | 
| [38:54] | You don’t want both witnesses to be unavailable, | 你不想让凯里失去两个证人 | 
| [38:57] | then tell me who Cary needs. | 就告诉我凯里需要谁 | 
| [39:10] | All those in favor. | 投支持票的 | 
| [39:15] | Cary, what’s your vote? | 凯里 你投什么 | 
| [39:17] | Nay. | 不同意 | 
| [39:18] | That is… | 总共… | 
| [39:19] | ten yeas and five nays. | 10票支持 5票反对 | 
| [39:22] | The motion passes. | 动议通过 | 
| [39:23] | We are now Florrick, Agos & Lockhart. | 我们现在是福瑞克&艾格斯&洛克哈特了 | 
| [39:28] | And we’re no longer in debt. | 我们也不欠债了 | 
| [39:32] | This is the Cook County Jail’s automated phone system. | 这里是库克县监狱自动电话系统 | 
| [39:35] | You have exceeded the allotted time… | 你的电话时长超限了… | 
| [39:44] | We have one new item of business. | 我们有新的讨论事宜 | 
| [39:46] | Chumhum has agreed to an advance on our fees. | 查查网答应提前支付律师费 | 
| [39:48] | It was Cary’s case. | 这本是凯里的案子 | 
| [39:50] | – I move that we use it to get him out on bail. – I second. | -我提议这钱用来付他的保释金 -我附议 | 
| [39:53] | Well, you can’t second. You’re not a partner. | 你不能附议 你不是合伙人 | 
| [39:55] | I urge someone else to second. | 我强烈要求有人附议 | 
| [40:02] | I second. | 我附议 | 
| [40:04] | All those in favor? | 支持的 | 
| [40:13] | Agos, get up. | 艾格斯 起来 | 
| [40:16] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 | 
| [41:52] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [42:09] | How you doing today, Gunter? | 你今天过得好吗 冈特 | 
| [42:11] | That depends. | 得看情况 | 
| [42:13] | Do you have hot water? | 你们有热水吗 | 
| [42:14] | I think so. | 应该有 | 
| [42:16] | Then I’m good. | 那我很好 | 
| [42:18] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [42:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [42:21] | The future’s weird. | 未来很奇妙 | 
| [42:25] | 9/11 was a plot. | 911是阴谋 | 
| [42:34] | You look thin. | 你瘦了 | 
| [42:35] | Yeah. Diet. Fresh air. | 对啊 节食 还有新鲜空气 | 
| [42:40] | A lot of changes around here. | 这里改变很大 | 
| [42:41] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [42:44] | We missed you. | 我们很想你 | 
| [42:53] | This is the first time we’ve done this, isn’t it? | 这是我们第一次拥抱 对吧 | 
| [42:54] | I think so. | 是吧 |