时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Come here! | 过来 |
[00:46] | On your knees, Burt. | 跪下 伯特 |
[00:48] | This is how the world ends. | 世界的结局就是这样 |
[00:50] | Someone begs, and someone stands over him with a gun. | 有人乞求 有人拿枪指着他 |
[01:01] | Welcome back to Talking at Noon. | 欢迎继续收看《聊聊正午》 |
[01:03] | Wow, a rough episode. | 好曲折的一集 |
[01:05] | Now, we’re gonna talk all things Darkness at Noon in just a sec, | 我们马上来谈谈《正午黑暗》的所有内容 |
[01:07] | but first, spoiler alert. | 但首先剧透下 |
[01:10] | Sam is dead, John was arrested, | 山姆死了 约翰被捕了 |
[01:12] | Linda gave birth, Miguel did look at the flowers, | 琳达生产了 米格尔看到了花 |
[01:15] | and the yellow arm was moved. | 黄色沙发椅被移动了 |
[01:18] | Badass stuff. Your thoughts, Carmen? | 暴力剧情啊 你怎么看 卡门 |
[01:21] | I was blown away. I mean…. | 我被震撼了 |
[01:23] | …every assumption I had was turned upside down. | 我所有的猜想都被推翻了 |
[01:30] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:35] | Would you like a glass of wine? Red or white? | 要来杯葡萄酒吗 红的还是白的 |
[01:37] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[01:41] | You’ve really been working overtime. | 你还真加了班啊 |
[01:43] | Well, I didn’t know if you’d eaten. | 我不知道你吃过了没有 |
[01:46] | Maybe I will have a glass of wine. Red. | 那就来杯葡萄酒吧 红的 |
[02:03] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[02:04] | Well, we’re just talking, right? | 我们只是谈谈对吗 |
[02:06] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 并不代表什么 |
[02:07] | Right, right. You can always say “No”. | 是的 你可以随时说退出 |
[02:11] | The election is in eight months, the debates in six, | 8个月后选举 6个月后辩论 |
[02:13] | and the candidate announcement, Monday. | 宣布参选 周一 |
[02:16] | – This Monday? – Yes. That’s the filing deadline. | -这个周一吗 -对 那是上报截止日期 |
[02:17] | – Eli, that’s in four days. – Yes, but the good news is | -伊莱 只有四天了 -对 但好消息是 |
[02:20] | that we’re ready to go. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[02:20] | We have a plan in place, we’ve done some initial polling. | 已经有了计划 也做了最初的民调 |
[02:24] | Alicia, things just move faster now. They just do. | 艾丽西娅 事情发展得很快 就是这样 |
[02:29] | You have the polling? | 你有民调结果吗 |
[02:30] | Yes. If the election were held today, | 有 如果今天选举 |
[02:34] | and the only candidates were you and Castro… | 只有你和卡斯特罗是竞选人 |
[02:37] | you would win by eight points. | 你将领先8个点胜出 |
[02:40] | So you think it’ll just be me and Castro? | 你觉得只有我和卡斯特罗 |
[02:42] | Alicia, Alicia, just wait a minute. | 艾丽西娅 稍等 |
[02:43] | You have to hear these things first. | 你得先听听这个 |
[02:45] | Eight points. | 8个点 |
[02:47] | – You would win by eight points. – Yes. | -你会领先8个点胜出 -是的 |
[02:50] | – That’s good, right? – That’s not just good. | -这很好对吗 -不仅是好 |
[02:51] | That’s remarkable. | 太了不起了 |
[02:52] | That kind of gap just doesn’t exist in Cook County. | 这种差距在库克县是不曾有过的 |
[02:54] | I just don’t think it lasts. Good news tends not to last. | 我只是觉得这不会长久 好消息总是不会长久 |
[02:59] | And that’s what I like about you. | 我就欣赏你这点 |
[03:01] | You’re always looking for the bad. | 你总是做坏的打算 |
[03:03] | But there are so many disasters in a campaign | 竞选时会有很多灾难 |
[03:06] | that you have to acknowledge the non-disasters when they happen. | 但非灾难发生时你也得知道 |
[03:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:10] | But people don’t really know me yet. | 但人们并不了解我 |
[03:12] | And Castro will try to define me. | 卡斯特罗会给我下定义 |
[03:13] | Yes. Before you define yourself. | 对 在你给自己下定义之前 |
[03:15] | Go after the clients I represent. | 从我代理的客户下手 |
[03:16] | Correct. You’re a brand now. Saint Alicia. | 对 你现在是品牌 圣人艾丽西娅 |
[03:19] | Eli, I wish you would say that | 伊莱 我希望你说这话时 |
[03:20] | with at least a hint of irony. | 有那么一点点的讽刺 |
[03:21] | No. Irony is dead now. You’re campaigning. | 不 讽刺已经过时了 你在竞选 |
[03:24] | JFK could be funny. You can’t. | 肯尼迪可以风趣 你不行 |
[03:26] | There’s too many bloggers out | 现在有太多的博客 |
[03:27] | there quoting every ironic comment as truth. | 引用讽刺评论当真话 |
[03:29] | – Okay. “Stop joking.” – Good. | -好的 别开玩笑 -很好 |
[03:31] | Another part of your brand is that you stood by your husband. | 你品牌的另一组成部分 就是你支持你的丈夫 |
[03:34] | – Six years ago. – Yes, but that image of you beside him | -6年前的事了 -但你在他身边的形象 |
[03:36] | is still bumping around the Internet. | 依然可以在网上时不时看到 |
[03:38] | You look better now. People like that. | 你现在看起来更好了 人们喜欢这样 |
[03:41] | You survived, you prospered. | 你挺过来了 你成功了 |
[03:42] | You… didn’t divorce. | 你没有离婚 |
[03:45] | I know, but | 我知道 但是 |
[03:46] | people don’t need to see the messiness. | 人们不需要看到糟糕的一面 |
[03:48] | But Castro will make them see the messiness. | 但卡斯特罗会让人们看到 |
[03:50] | Yes, but he has to be careful, | 是 但他得小心行事 |
[03:51] | or he’ll look like a bully. | 否则看起来就是欺凌弱小 |
[03:52] | He knows he can’t go too far, | 他知道他不能太过分 |
[03:54] | ’cause we have some oppo research of our own. | 因为我们也做了政敌调查 |
[03:57] | – Such as? – Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | -有什么结果 -别得意忘形了 |
[04:00] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对了 |
[04:01] | I invited your campaign manager over so you can meet him. | 我邀请了你的竞选经理来 你们能见个面 |
[04:04] | What?! Wait. Eli, you’re my campaign manager. | 什么 伊莱 你就是我的竞选经理 |
[04:07] | No, you need someone full-time. I’m Peter’s chief of staff. | 你需要全职的 我是彼得的幕僚长 |
[04:09] | No, I can’t. I’m… Uh… | 不 这样不行 |
[04:12] | Who is it? I mean, if I do decide to run? | 是谁 如果我决定参选的话 |
[04:14] | Johnny Elfman. You’ll like him. | 强尼·艾尔夫曼 你会喜欢他的 |
[04:16] | He’s a top campaign op. | 他是顶级的助选人 |
[04:17] | He consulted on the Obama 2012 win. | 奥巴马2012年大选胜利也咨询了他 |
[04:19] | He turned around Ohio. | 他改变了俄亥俄州的情势 |
[04:20] | – Eli, wait. No. – Okay, listen. | -伊莱 等等 不行 -听着 |
[04:22] | You know I said things move faster now? That’s this. | 我说了事情发展得很快 就是这个 |
[04:24] | Talk to him, meet him, question him. | 和他谈 跟他见面 问他问题 |
[04:26] | This is his job interview. | 这是他的工作面试 |
[04:27] | If you don’t like him, just pull me aside after 20 minutes, | 如果你不喜欢他 20分钟后拉我到一边 |
[04:29] | and say he’s not for you, and we’ll keep looking. | 说他不适合你 我们就接着找 |
[04:32] | 20 minutes? | 20分钟 |
[04:34] | I have to answer the door now. | 我要去开门了 |
[04:35] | No. I will. | 不 我去开 |
[04:44] | Hi. I’m Alicia Florrick. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[04:46] | Uh, Johnny Elfman. | 强尼·艾尔夫曼 |
[04:48] | Can I get you some wine, Mr. Elfman? | 要来杯红酒吗 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[04:50] | No. Thank you. I’m fine. Is-is Eli…? | 不用 谢谢 伊莱在… |
[04:52] | – Here, Johnny. – Eli, do you have a second? | -我在这里 强尼 -伊莱 有时间吗 |
[04:55] | Would you excuse us, Mrs. Florrick? | 失陪下 福瑞克夫人 |
[05:01] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[05:02] | – What the hell? – You said you’d listen to her. | -搞什么 -你说了愿意听听她的说法 |
[05:04] | No, I said I’d listen to you. I thought this was your apartment. | 不 我说愿意听你说 我以为这是你的公寓 |
[05:07] | Well, you’re here now. Just listen to her. | 反正你也来了 听她说说吧 |
[05:08] | If you don’t like her, in 20 minutes, | 如果你不喜欢她 20分钟后 |
[05:09] | just pull me aside, and say “No, thanks.” | 拉我到一边说 “不 谢谢”就好 |
[05:11] | – I hate her. – The wife? | -我讨厌她 -那个妻子吗 |
[05:13] | Why? She’s just trying to protect him. | 为什么 她只是想保护他 |
[05:13] | 卡门·林奇 演员/喜剧表演者 | |
[05:14] | Because she took his guns. | 因为她拿走了他的枪 |
[05:15] | She wants him not to be normal, not a badass… | 她希望他不做普通人 不做坏蛋 |
[05:15] | 乔·韦斯伯格 《美国谍梦》主创 | |
[05:17] | I just think she’s so repressed, she had to do something like this. | 我只是觉得她很压抑 必须做这样的事 |
[05:20] | Oh, she’s definitely repressed, but… | 她当然很压抑 但是 |
[05:22] | This is so disrespectful. You’re trying to get me pregnant with her. | 你太不尊重我了 你这是赶鸭子上架 |
[05:24] | I knew you’d just say “No” if you didn’t meet her. | 如果你不和她见面 我知道你会直接拒绝 |
[05:26] | She’s a first-timer. | 她是新手 |
[05:27] | I’m finished with first-timers. | 我不做新手的 |
[05:28] | – They-they have lives. They have… – Hi. | -他们有生活 他们… -你好 |
[05:31] | Mr. Gold, hey. Is my mom here? | 戈德先生 我妈在吗 |
[05:33] | Hi, Grace. Yes. | 你好 格蕾丝 她在 |
[05:44] | They have kids. | 他们有孩子 |
[05:46] | – What’s going on? – I have school choir tonight. I told you. | -什么事 -今晚校合唱团要来 我跟你说过了 |
[05:49] | Okay, um, I need you to do it in your room, okay? | 在你房间别出来好吗 |
[05:52] | Okay. Love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[05:56] | Everything all right, gentlemen? | 还好吗 先生们 |
[05:57] | Should we do this another time? | 要改天吗 |
[05:58] | No. John just had some questions, but now they’re answered, right? | 不 约翰有些问题 但现在有答案了 对吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:05] | The plan is a speech on the steps of the courthouse, | 计划是在法院的台阶上发表演讲 |
[06:08] | the governor introducing you, | 州长介绍你 |
[06:09] | then you speaking for five minutes introducing yourself. | 然后你发言五分钟 介绍自己 |
[06:12] | Isn’t it a mistake to use Peter? | 用彼得不会是错误吗 |
[06:13] | Won’t it look like I’m in his shadow? | 我看起来不会像是在他的阴影下吗 |
[06:15] | No. The only way your story… | 不 唯一可以让你的故事… |
[06:16] | I will trust in the Lord, I will trust in the Lord | 我会相信主 我会相信主 |
[06:20] | I will trust in the Lord… | 我会相信主 |
[06:22] | The only way your story gets traction is a good visual. | 唯一可以让你的故事受欢迎的办法就是好的视觉效果 |
[06:24] | They’ll show the old shot of you standing by Peter in disgrace. | 以前你站在彼得身边支持是因为他不光彩的事 |
[06:26] | Then this new shot of Peter standing by you in triumph. | 现在彼得站在你旁边支持是因为你的胜利 |
[06:30] | That’s the story. | 要的就是这种故事 |
[06:32] | What do you think, Mr. Elfman? | 你有什么想法 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[06:34] | About? | 关于什么 |
[06:35] | About what Eli just said. | 伊莱刚刚说的 |
[06:37] | Uh, I’m reserving judgment. | 我保留看法 |
[06:39] | It doesn’t seem like there’s time to reserve judgment. | 似乎没时间让你保留看法了 |
[06:41] | And yet here I am, reserving it. | 但我还是会保留 |
[06:45] | Anyway, our first strategic move is embracing the governor. | 总之 我们第一步策略就是与州长联手 |
[06:49] | Peter brings in the big bucks, | 彼得带来大笔赞助 |
[06:50] | and also reminds voters of your constancy… | 也提醒投票人你的坚定不移 |
[06:52] | Why do you want to run, Mrs. Florrick? | 你为什么要参选 福瑞克夫人 |
[06:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:56] | Why do you want to run for state’s attorney, Mrs. Florrick? | 你为什么要竞选州检察官 福瑞克夫人 |
[06:58] | Because the current state’s attorney is using the office politically. | 因为现任州检察官利用检办服务政治目的 |
[07:01] | And how is he doing that? | 他做了什么 |
[07:02] | He’s prosecuting people, not because they’ve done anything wrong, | 他发起检控 不是因为对方做错事 |
[07:04] | but because he doesn’t like them, | 而是因为他不喜欢对方 |
[07:05] | or he doesn’t like the people associated with them. | 或是不喜欢与之有关系的人 |
[07:07] | – And how would you…? – I’m not finished yet. | -那你… -我还没说完 |
[07:09] | Do you want me to finish? | 你要我说完吗 |
[07:12] | There has been more corruption in the current state’s attorney’s office | 现任州检察官办公室的腐败程度是空前的 |
[07:15] | than at any point since… | 比起以前… |
[07:17] | Since your husband? | 你丈夫在位时吗 |
[07:23] | Do you have an issue with me, Mr. Elfman? | 你对我有意见吗 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[07:25] | I don’t even know you, Ma’am. | 我根本不认识你 女士 |
[07:26] | Do you have an issue with my running? | 你对我参选有意见吗 |
[07:32] | There is always a point during the campaign where | 在竞选中总是有这样的时刻 |
[07:34] | I’m not proud of myself. | 让我自己也有些羞愧 |
[07:36] | Where I’ve lied to a reporter, | 我对记者说谎 |
[07:37] | or smeared an innocent bystander, | 诬蔑无辜被牵连者 |
[07:39] | or badgered a friend into giving money. | 或是缠着朋友要钱 |
[07:41] | But I do it willingly because I believe in the candidate, | 但我乐意这样做 因为我信任竞选人 |
[07:43] | Mrs. Florrick, so, yes, I have an issue with you | 福瑞克夫人 没错 我对你有意见 |
[07:46] | or anyone who considers running. | 对其他想竞选的人也一样 |
[07:47] | Are you up to it? Because I’m not some dilettante… | 你有决心吗 因为我做竞选不是业余爱好 |
[07:50] | – Neither am I. – I build my life on winning. | -我也不是 -我的人生建立在成功之上 |
[07:52] | On hating the enemy and loving my candidate. | 建立在恨政敌 爱自己的竞选人之上 |
[07:57] | I’ve got it. | 我来接 |
[08:02] | I’m not your superhero, Mr. Elfman. | 我不是你的超级英雄 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[08:05] | You want to go find someone to restore your faith in humanity, | 如果你要找一个人 来恢复你对人类的信心 |
[08:07] | don’t waste my time, or yours. | 就不要浪费我和你的时间 |
[08:10] | Mom, it’s for you. It’s work. | 妈妈 找你的 公事 |
[08:12] | It was nice to meet you, Mr. Elfman. | 很高兴认识你 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[08:15] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[08:17] | What’s up? I-I don’t understand. What happened? | 什么事 我没明白 出什么事了 |
[08:20] | It’s Bishop. He got a subpoena. | 毕夏普 他收到了传票 |
[08:22] | For what? | 什么事 |
[08:23] | All records associated with his real estate holdings. | 要求提供他的不动产的所有相关记录 |
[08:26] | Well, that’s good. | 好事 |
[08:26] | There’s nothing wrong with his real estate holdings. | 他的不动产没有任何问题 |
[08:28] | Right, which is why we comply with the subpoena. | 没错 所以我们会遵守传票规定 |
[08:31] | Bishop is our client… | 毕夏普是我们的客户 |
[08:32] | They’re not after Bishop. They’re after me. | 他们不是找毕夏普麻烦 是找我的麻烦 |
[08:35] | We don’t know that. | 这点不能肯定 |
[08:36] | – And it doesn’t matter. – It does matter. | -而且不重要 -很重要 |
[08:38] | Wait! Bishop’s innocent, right? | 慢着 毕夏普是无辜的对吗 |
[08:39] | Of the real estate charge, yes. | 不动产的起诉上 是无辜的 |
[08:41] | They say he failed to pay real estate taxes | 他们说他未交 |
[08:43] | on property used for commercial purposes. | 商业用途不动产的房地产税 |
[08:46] | Okay, then we comply. | 好的 那我们配合 |
[08:48] | There’s nothing there, | 他没有违法行为 |
[08:49] | so we should show the state’s attorney there’s nothing there. | 我们得让州检察官知道这点 |
[08:51] | Alicia, they only want us to comply, | 艾丽西娅 他们就是想让我们交出档案 |
[08:53] | so they can use that precedent | 这样在法官面前 |
[08:54] | in front of a judge in my criminal case. | 我的刑事案就有了可参考的先例 |
[08:57] | It’s the camel nose under the tent. | 真正的目的在后面呢 |
[09:01] | Grace sent up the bat signal. | 格蕾丝叫我来的 |
[09:02] | Sure. In her room. | 好的 她在房间 |
[09:03] | You’re saying every housewife is the same. | 你这是说所有家庭妇女都是一样的 |
[09:05] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – Come on! | -我不是这个意思 -拜托 |
[09:12] | Who-who was that? | 这是谁 |
[09:13] | – I have no idea. – It’s like a Marx Brothers movie in here. | -我不知道 -这里跟演喜剧电影似的 |
[09:15] | It doesn’t matter, Cary! He’s our client. | 这不重要 凯里 他是我们的客户 |
[09:18] | We can’t favor you over him, or him over you. | 我们不能因为偏向你就不管他 反之也一样 |
[09:18] | See? See? Tough cookie. | 看到没 铁娘子吧 |
[09:22] | Hi. No, it’s going very well. Yes. | 你好 不 进展很顺利 是的 |
[09:26] | No, I-I haven’t shown that to her yet. | 不 我还没给她看 |
[09:28] | You haven’t shown her the opposition research? Why not? | 你还没给她看政敌调查结果 为什么 |
[09:31] | Because you don’t start with the dirt. | 因为不能从丑闻开始 |
[09:32] | You end with it. Same thing I did with you. | 要以丑闻结束 我对你也是这样做的 |
[09:35] | How dirty is it? | 丑闻情况有多糟 |
[09:36] | I can’t tell you that, Peter. | 我不能告诉你 彼得 |
[09:37] | This is for Alicia, not you. | 这是艾丽西娅的事 不是你 |
[09:40] | Anything about me in there? | 有关于我的吗 |
[09:41] | We can’t do this, Peter. | 我们不能这样做 彼得 |
[09:42] | I’m not her campaign manager. Talk to him. | 我不是她的竞选经理 你跟他谈吧 |
[09:44] | Oh, uh, who’d you get, by the way? | 你找的谁 |
[09:46] | Uh, Johnny Elfman. | 强尼·艾尔夫曼 |
[09:49] | Johnny Elfman? | 强尼·艾尔夫曼 |
[09:51] | I thought he was in Ohio. | 他不是在俄亥俄州吗 |
[09:52] | He was in Ohio, but he wanted to broaden his scope. | 他是在俄亥俄州 但他想扩大范围 |
[09:54] | To a state’s attorney’s race? | 扩大到了州检察官范围吗 |
[09:55] | Well, to this state’s attorney’s race. | 到了这个州的检察官范围 |
[09:58] | How’s he looking these days? | 他现在怎么样 |
[10:00] | Uh, Elfman? What do you mean? | 艾尔夫曼吗 你指什么 |
[10:02] | Oh, I heard he was in a motorcycle accident. | 我听说他出了摩托车事故 |
[10:05] | Scar on his face or something like that. | 脸上留了疤什么的 |
[10:06] | I can’t see anything. Uh, I got to go. | 我没看到 我得挂了 |
[10:08] | Uh, listen, I want to be kept in the loop on this. | 听着 有消息就得通知我 |
[10:10] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[10:11] | Yes, but all of your rationales for running were negative. | 你参选的所有理由都是消极的 |
[10:14] | They were all about what the current state’s attorney’s doing wrong. | 全是因为现任州检察官做的不对 |
[10:16] | That’s because he… | 那是因为他 |
[10:17] | Yes, but you need to find a positive reason for running. | 是 但你得找到积极的参选原因 |
[10:19] | Give me an example. | 帮我举个例子 |
[10:22] | Why did you get into law? | 你为什么从事律师行业 |
[10:24] | I like clarity. | 我喜欢是非分明 |
[10:25] | I like rules that tell me what’s right and wrong. | 我喜欢能告诉我什么是对和错的规则 |
[10:28] | – And you wanted to help people with those rules? – No. | -你想用这些规则来帮助他人吗 -不 |
[10:30] | I know I’m supposed to say “Yes,” | 我知道我应该回答”是” |
[10:32] | But I just wanted to be inside something that made sense to me. | 我需要身处对我来说言之有理的环境中 |
[10:36] | I never thought about… | 我从来没想过… |
[10:38] | – People? – Yeah. | -他人 -是的 |
[10:40] | Maybe don’t put that in the stump speech. | 竞选演说时别说这个 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:47] | “Okay” What? | 什么好的 |
[10:49] | Okay, Johnny needs to take you through the opposition research. | 好的 强尼会帮你过一遍政敌调查的结果 |
[10:51] | The research of Castro? | 关于卡斯特罗的调查吗 |
[10:52] | Uh, no, of you. | 不 你的 |
[10:55] | The skeletons in my closet? | 我的秘密吗 |
[10:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:59] | That’s a lot of skeletons. | 秘密真多啊 |
[11:01] | You ever seen The Matrix? | 你看过《黑客帝国》吗 |
[11:02] | – Yes. – Remember when they show Keanu | -看过 -还记得吗 他们给基努 |
[11:04] | a red pill and a blue one, and if he takes the red pill, | 一颗红的和一颗蓝药丸 如果他吃了红的 |
[11:08] | he’ll keep going down the rabbit hole? | 他就会一直深陷”兔子洞” |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:10] | This is the red pill. | 这就是红药丸 |
[11:15] | What’s the blue pill? | 那蓝药丸是什么 |
[11:16] | You tell us you don’t want to run. | 你告诉我们你不参选 |
[11:25] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[11:55] | Your clients. | 你的客户 |
[11:56] | I know. Colin Sweeney and Lemond Bishop. | 我知道 科林·斯威尼和莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[11:58] | And the Paisley Group. | 还有佩斯利集团 |
[12:00] | Why the Paisley Group? | 佩斯利集团有什么问题 |
[12:01] | Mr. Paisley spoke out on Israel. | 以色列问题上佩斯利畅所欲言 |
[12:02] | And that matters in a state’s attorney’s race? | 这对州检察官竞选有影响吗 |
[12:04] | Israel matters in every race. | 任何选举中以色列都有影响 |
[12:05] | But won’t it look opportunistic | 如果我放弃这些客户 |
[12:06] | if I just drop them as clients? | 那看起来岂不是有投机之嫌吗 |
[12:08] | Yes. Which is why you only drop Bishop. | 是 所以你只要放弃毕夏普 |
[12:10] | He’s the one that hurts you the most | 他对你的害处最大 |
[12:12] | and there’s reason to drop him. | 放弃他是有原因的 |
[12:13] | The firm’s representation of your law partner | 你的律所也代理了你的合伙人 |
[12:15] | means you’re conflicted out, right? | 这意味着有利益冲突对吗 |
[12:17] | – Right. – Good. So we need that to happen | -对 -很好 在宣布候选人之前 |
[12:18] | before the announcement. | 就得甩掉他 |
[12:20] | I’ll meet with him tomorrow. | 我明天和他见面 |
[12:21] | Okay, good. Now, your son, Zach. | 很好 现在说说你的儿子扎克 |
[12:25] | He got his girlfriend, Nisa Dalmar, | 他令女友妮莎·达尔玛 |
[12:27] | pregnant last year and they had an abortion. | 去年怀孕并堕胎了 |
[12:30] | Now, there’s nothing much to be done about it as a campaign issue, | 作为竞选问题 已经没什么可挽回的了 |
[12:33] | but you should be prepared for questions. | 但你应该准备下回答相关问题 |
[12:35] | Mostly because when the abortion happened | 主要是因为堕胎时 |
[12:36] | he was 17 and she was 16, | 他17岁 她16岁 |
[12:38] | and because she’s Muslim. | 还因为她是穆斯林 |
[12:40] | Alicia, we don’t want to bring these things up, | 艾丽西娅 我们也不想提起这些事 |
[12:42] | but we’re just afraid | 我们只是担心 |
[12:43] | you’re gonna be sandbagged during the campaign. | 你会在竞选中处于被动地位 |
[12:45] | It’s the working mother question. | 这是职业母亲的问题 |
[12:47] | Were your children unsupervised while you were at work? | 你在工作时孩子们无人监管 |
[12:49] | It’s sexist, I know, | 我知道这有性别歧视的意思 |
[12:50] | but you may get hit with that from the conservative press. | 但保守派记者可能会用这样的问题攻击你 |
[12:53] | You’re… How do you know this? | 你们是怎么知道的 |
[12:55] | Is this a-a campaign smear? | 这是竞选诽谤吗 |
[12:57] | Yes, but we can’t deny it, unfortunately. | 是 很遗憾我们无法抵赖 |
[13:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:02] | Because it happened. | 因为这是事实 |
[13:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:07] | Last year. | 去年 |
[13:09] | August. | 8月 |
[13:17] | What day? | 几号 |
[13:20] | August 5. | 8月5日 |
[13:21] | – How do you know? – We have a record from the abortion clinic. | -你怎么知道的 -我们有流产记录 |
[13:27] | Do you know how many months pregnant? | 知道怀孕几个月了吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:35] | – She was 16. She was a minor? – Yes. | -她16岁 未成年 -是的 |
[13:38] | Did they have the abortion in Illinois? | 在伊利诺伊州堕胎的吗 |
[13:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:41] | The parents of a minor have to be notified in Illinois. | 在伊利诺伊州未成年人堕胎一定要通知家长 |
[13:43] | Yes, and they were. | 是 家长知道 |
[13:50] | I know this is hard, Mrs. Florrick, | 我知道你难以接受 福瑞克夫人 |
[13:53] | but everything that you’re feeling now | 你现在所感受的一切 |
[13:54] | will be used against you later. | 日后都将成为针对你的武器 |
[13:56] | So it’s important to inure yourself. | 你自己习惯这些是非常重要的 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry. Tell me when you’re ready to move on. | 抱歉 你准备好继续了就告诉我 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry, I need to make a phone call. | 对不起 我要去打个电话 |
[14:07] | – Alicia, you can’t. – I’ll be right back. | -艾丽西娅 不能打 -我马上回来 |
[14:08] | – Are you calling your son? – That’s none of your business. | -你是打给儿子吗 -不关你的事 |
[14:10] | If you get his voice mail, you can’t leave a message– | 如果接通了语音信箱 你不能留言 |
[14:12] | nothing specific– it can be used against you. | 不能留具体内容 日后有可能会对你不利 |
[14:18] | Hey. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:20] | Our son had an abortion. Did you know that? | 我们的儿子让女生堕胎 你知道吗 |
[14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[14:25] | Did Zach tell you he had an abortion? On August 5. | 扎克有没有告诉你 他在8月5日让一个女生堕胎 |
[14:28] | When he was supposed to be touring colleges in Boston. | 他本应在那天去波士顿游览大学 |
[14:31] | Wait, where are you hearing this from? | 慢着 你在哪里听说的 |
[14:32] | Opposition research. What do you think? | 政敌调查 不然你觉得呢 |
[14:37] | Uh, no, no, he never said anything. | 不 他什么也没对我说 |
[14:39] | We’re cutting him off without a cent, you know that. | 我们一分钱也不会给他了 |
[14:40] | He can buy his own frigging way though college. | 他可以自己负担大学学费 |
[14:42] | Or get Nisa’s parents to do it. | 或是让妮莎的父母出钱 |
[14:45] | Nisa? Not Becca? | 妮莎 不是贝卡吗 |
[14:47] | August 5. Nisa. | 8月5日 妮莎 |
[14:49] | Every time he’s been lying to me. | 他每次都在对我说谎 |
[14:51] | “It’s all in your head, Mom. | 这只是你乱猜 妈 |
[14:52] | I don’t smoke pot, Mom. | 我不抽大麻 妈 |
[14:53] | I’m a good boy.” Well, let’s see how he deals. | 我是好孩子 看看他做的这些事 |
[14:56] | All right, Alicia, listen to me. | 艾丽西娅 听我说 |
[14:58] | Don’t you dare tell me to calm down. | 你不要叫我冷静 |
[15:00] | He lied to me. | 他骗我 |
[15:01] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 很遗憾 |
[15:03] | – But I want you to let me talk to him. – No. | -但我希望你让我和他谈 -不行 |
[15:05] | This one’s mine. | 这次我来 |
[15:12] | You’ve reached Zach’s voice mail. | 这里是扎克的语音信箱 |
[15:13] | I’m in class right now or sleeping it off. | 我在上课或是在课上睡觉 |
[15:15] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[15:17] | Zach… | 扎克 |
[15:19] | it’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[15:21] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[15:38] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[15:40] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | – No time. – So what does the elk symbolize? | -没时间 -那只麋鹿象征着什么 |
[15:43] | Oh, easy– the soul of Michael, | 简单 迈克尔的灵魂 |
[15:45] | rising from the dead, reincarnated. | 离开尸体 转生了 |
[15:48] | His master’s voice. | 老板打来的 |
[15:50] | Mr. Governor. Good evening. | 州长先生 晚上好 |
[15:51] | You told Alicia that Zach got an abortion? | 你告诉艾丽西娅 扎克带女生堕胎吗 |
[15:55] | – Yes. – Why? | -是 -为什么 |
[15:58] | – Because he did. – Eli, this is becoming… | -因为他这样做了 -伊莱 这变成了… |
[16:01] | Yes? | 什么 |
[16:03] | Are you gonna bring up the intern? | 你会说实习生的事吗 |
[16:05] | I can’t tell you that, Mr. Governor. | 我不能告诉你 州长先生 |
[16:07] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[16:08] | I’m not sleeping with her. | 我没和她上床 |
[16:09] | I understand that, | 我明白 |
[16:10] | but oppo research is not just about what’s true. | 政敌调查关键不是事实 |
[16:11] | – It’s about where we’re vulnerable. – Listen, Eli, | -而是我们的软肋 -伊莱 |
[16:13] | you bring her up, | 你要是提起她 |
[16:14] | and it becomes a thing. | 就真成了有事 |
[16:16] | – And I cannot deal with any more things. – I got to go. | -我无法再应对任何的这种事 -我得挂了 |
[16:19] | I will deal with this here. | 要应对也是在州长府应对 |
[16:20] | Lauren will not be an issue in Alicia’s campaign, okay? | 劳伦不会成为艾丽西娅竞选中的问题 |
[16:22] | I’ll talk to you, Mr. Governor. | 我再联系你 州长先生 |
[16:24] | Peter? | 彼得吗 |
[16:25] | – Asking how you knew about Zach? – Yeah. | -问你怎么知道扎克的事 -对 |
[16:30] | You, uh, sure you want to continue, Mrs. Florrick? | 你确定要继续吗 福瑞克夫人 |
[16:33] | We can stop right here. | 我们可以就此打住 |
[16:34] | Why? Let’s do it. I’m inured. | 为什么 咱们继续 我习惯了 |
[16:39] | Okay. Well, there are some issues | 好吧 还有一些问题 |
[16:41] | with your brother and your mom. | 是关于你弟弟和妈妈的 |
[16:45] | Of course there are. | 当然了 |
[16:46] | Gay support– | 同性恋支持 |
[16:47] | especially financial support– | 尤其是财政支持 |
[16:49] | it matters to your campaign. | 对竞选有很大的影响 |
[16:50] | That’s why your brother’s actions matter. | 所以你弟弟的举动关系很大 |
[16:53] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[16:54] | Well, he’s been having an affair with a married Palestinian man | 他和一个已婚巴勒斯坦男人有婚外情 |
[16:56] | who also does barebacked gay porn under the name Phil. | 对方以菲尔的名字演了不戴安全套的同志A片 |
[17:07] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道怎么回答 |
[17:08] | It’s the affair with a married man that’s the most problematic. | 主要问题就是和已婚男人有婚外情 |
[17:11] | Well, that and the barebacked gay porn. | 还有不戴安全套的同志A片 |
[17:13] | Yeah, and the porn. Yeah. | 对 还有A片 |
[17:14] | These issues tend to create a division | 这些问题会在同性恋社群中 |
[17:16] | – within the gay community. – I will trust in the Lord | -造成分化 -我会相信主 |
[17:19] | I will trust in the Lord | 我会相信主 |
[17:22] | So you want me to break up | 你想让我叫他 |
[17:24] | the affair with the Palestinian? | 和巴勒斯坦人分手吗 |
[17:27] | No. It’s just Owen has a tendency to talk. | 不 欧文喜欢到处说 |
[17:29] | And Castro will have video trackers. | 卡斯特罗会有视频跟踪 |
[17:31] | It’s Boston College, Mom. I have to go see it. | 那是波士顿大学 妈 我一定要去看看 |
[17:34] | Really, it means a lot to me. | 真的 这对我来说意义重大 |
[17:35] | The story could get pinned to any visual– | 这事可以跟任何热门话题扯上关系 |
[17:36] | pixilated gay porn… | 比如说打码同性恋A片 |
[17:38] | We need him to lay low for a little while. | 我们需要他低调一段时间 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:45] | Talk to Zach and Owen. | 跟扎克和欧文谈谈 |
[17:49] | Now, Mom. | 到我妈了 |
[17:51] | What about Mom? | 我妈怎么了 |
[17:53] | She hit a child in a department store. | 她在百货公司打了个小孩子 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | A five-year-old child, uh, | 一个5岁的孩子 |
[18:00] | Greg Weymouth. Veronica took him over her knee | 格雷格·韦茅斯 维罗妮卡把他拉到膝盖上 |
[18:02] | and, uh… spanked him. | 打了他的屁股 |
[18:06] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. But there’s videotape. | 我不知道 但被拍下来了 |
[18:10] | There’s videotape of her hitting a child? | 有她打小孩的视频 |
[18:12] | We just need her to apologize to the family. | 我们需要她对那家人道歉 |
[18:14] | Fend off any possible suits. | 避免可能的起诉 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:18] | Talk to Mom about hitting children. | 跟妈妈谈打小孩的事 |
[18:22] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:23] | What about Grace? What did she do? | 格蕾丝 她做了什么 |
[18:26] | Turning tricks after school? | 放学后去援交吗 |
[18:28] | Well, actually… | 其实吧 |
[18:31] | No, that was a joke. | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[18:33] | Grace is good. | 格蕾丝很好 |
[18:34] | – Christianity 3, atheism 0. – Uh, yes, | -基督教3分 无神论0分 -是的 |
[18:37] | talking of atheism… | 说到无神论 |
[18:38] | – I know. – If you need to talk about religion– | -我知道 -如果你需要谈到信仰 |
[18:40] | and you shouldn’t talk about religion– | 你其实不该谈论信仰问题 |
[18:41] | just say you’re struggling. | 就说你在挣扎 |
[18:43] | Just say you’re an agnostic | 就说你是不可知论者 |
[18:45] | who’s struggling. | 还在挣扎 |
[18:47] | Right, I’ll get on that. | 好的 我会着手这个 |
[18:50] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[18:51] | I will trust in the Lord | 我会相信主 |
[18:53] | I will trust in the Lord | 我会相信主 |
[18:55] | Well, now it’s time to turn to you, Mrs. Florrick. | 是时候说你的了 福瑞克夫人 |
[18:58] | Your issues. | 你的问题 |
[18:59] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[19:03] | Yes. This is a photo of me with my boss, Will Gardner, | 这是我和我老板威尔·加德纳的照片 |
[19:06] | at a hotel reception desk researching a case. | 我们在酒店前台调查一件案子 |
[19:09] | A rape case. | 强奸案 |
[19:09] | Can you substantiate that? | 你能证实这事吗 |
[19:12] | Well, Will’s dead. So not from him. | 威尔死了 所以他不会说什么 |
[19:14] | But I’m sure you can from the clerk there. | 但我肯定你能从前台那里问到 |
[19:16] | – Do you remember her name? – It was five years ago. | -记得她的名字吗 -五年前的事了 |
[19:17] | But I can look back in my files. | 但我可以在记录里找 |
[19:19] | That would be good, thank you. And… | 很好 谢谢 还有 |
[19:22] | how about this? | 这个呢 |
[19:27] | Isn’t it lovely | 这是不是很棒 |
[19:28] | how your whole life gets documented? | 全部生活被记录下来 |
[19:32] | I lived for 13 years in Highland Park in complete obscurity. | 我默默无闻地在高地公园生活了13年 |
[19:36] | Going to lunches with my tennis friends, | 和网球球友一起吃午餐 |
[19:39] | picking up the kids from school, | 接孩子们放学 |
[19:41] | drinking a glass of wine at 5:00. | 5点时喝杯红酒 |
[19:44] | And no one cared. | 没人在乎过 |
[19:45] | No one bothered to look in on me. | 没人费神去留意我的事 |
[19:48] | Now people care. | 现在人们在乎了 |
[19:51] | It almost gives you a warm feeling. | 几乎让人有温暖的感觉 |
[19:53] | – Castro intends to use this. – Use what? | -卡斯特罗想利用这个 -用什么 |
[19:56] | – That photo? – The time stamp reads 8:27 A.M., | -这张照片吗 -照片上时间显示为早上8点27分 |
[19:59] | and Mr. Polmar is leaving your apartment. | 波尔马先生离开你的公寓 |
[20:00] | Yes, well, | 是的 |
[20:01] | I don’t like my kids seeing who I sleep with. | 我不喜欢让我的孩子看到我和谁上床 |
[20:03] | How could they get out in time for their abortions? | 否则他们怎能及时出门去堕胎 |
[20:06] | Okay, remember what I said about irony during campaigns? | 好啦 还记得我说的竞选中的讽刺吗 |
[20:08] | I was taking Finn through his testimony that morning | 那天早上我在帮助芬恩准备证词 |
[20:11] | – for his S.A. Disciplinary panel. – And he’ll back you up on this? | -应对检察官纪律检查小组 -他会支持你的说法吗 |
[20:14] | – It’s the truth. – It’s our understanding, Mrs. Florrick, | -这是事实 -据我们所知 福瑞克夫人 |
[20:17] | that he’s prosecuting your law partner, | 他正在检控你的律所合伙人 |
[20:19] | and that you have fought… | 你们争吵过 |
[20:20] | – In court. – And that he was asked to run | -在法庭上 -他被要求参选 |
[20:22] | and then forced to quit before you decided to run. | 然后被迫退出 之后你决定参选 |
[20:28] | – What’s that? – Talk to Zach, Owen, Mom and Finn Polmar. | -写什么 -跟扎克 欧文 妈还有芬恩·波尔马谈 |
[20:32] | See if any of them plan to screw me over. | 看他们中是否有人计划搞垮我 |
[20:34] | – And Lemond Bishop. – Right. | -还有莱蒙德·毕夏普 -没错 |
[20:35] | And fire him as a client. Anything else? | 甩掉他这个客户 还有事吗 |
[20:38] | – Yes. The governor has a few… – That’s okay, John. | -有 州长有一些… -没事 强尼 |
[20:40] | That-That’s enough for now. | 今天说的够多了 |
[20:44] | – No, what is it? – We just want to do a little more digging | -没关系 什么事 -我们想多做些调查 |
[20:46] | before we present you with this. | 再告诉你这件事 |
[20:48] | If it’s about Peter, I’m ready. | 如果是彼得的事 我准备好了 |
[20:50] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:53] | Is it about Kalinda? | 是关于凯琳达的事吗 |
[20:56] | – What? – Is it about Kalinda’s one-night stand with Peter? | -什么 -是凯琳达跟彼得一夜情的事吗 |
[20:59] | Because I know about that already. | 因为我已经知道这个了 |
[21:00] | Uh, who’s Kalinda? | 谁是凯琳达 |
[21:01] | She’s an investigator | 她是个调查员 |
[21:03] | who used to work in the S.A.’s office. | 曾经在州检察官办公室工作 |
[21:04] | She slept with my husband. | 她跟我丈夫上过床 |
[21:06] | Now she works at my firm. | 现在她在我的律所工作 |
[21:08] | Do we have that one? | 我们有这条吗 |
[21:09] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[21:10] | Kalinda won’t talk, | 凯琳达不会说什么的 |
[21:11] | but if you’re worried about | 但如果你们担心 |
[21:12] | what might complicate my campaign… | 有什么会让我的竞选变的复杂… |
[21:14] | Let us do our job. | 让我们来做我们该做的吧 |
[21:15] | I’ll look into it, Okay? | 我们会调查的 好吗 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:20] | Well, this was fun. | 这很有趣 |
[21:23] | You’ve passed basic training, Mrs. Florrick. | 你已经通过基本的训练了 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:26] | Are you running? | 你要竞选吗 |
[21:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | I’m still contemplating. | 我还在考虑 |
[21:29] | You have till Monday to decide. | 周一前你必须决定 |
[21:34] | If it’s any consolation, Mrs. Florrick, uh… | 如果能让你好受点的话 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:36] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[21:38] | Anyone who’s pawed through my underwear drawer | 任何对我知根知底的人 |
[21:40] | should really call me by my first name. | 都应该用我的名称呼我 |
[21:42] | Alicia. I’ve sat through 18 of these | 艾丽西娅 我曾经18次陪竞选人 |
[21:44] | “Come to Jesus” moments with candidates, | 经历这种”家丑大揭底” |
[21:46] | and you’ve handled it the best. | 而你是应对得最好的 |
[21:49] | Great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[21:51] | Nice meeting you, Mrs. Florrick. | 很高兴见到你 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:53] | You, too, Mr. Elfman. | 我也是 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[21:56] | There are so many badasses in this show. | 这个剧里有太多坏蛋了 |
[21:58] | – What? – You got Sam, Michael, Gifford… | -什么 -有山姆 迈克尔 吉福德 |
[22:01] | – There’s only one badass. – No, no, no, no. | -只有一个坏人 -不 不 |
[22:03] | He thinks he’s a badass. | 他认为他是个坏蛋 |
[22:05] | – You know who’s really the badass? – Oh, my God. | -你知道谁才是真正的坏蛋吗 -我的天 |
[22:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. And isn’t the whole point | 重点难道不是 |
[22:07] | that the-the badass is the guy with the gun? | 拿着枪的人就是坏蛋吗 |
[22:10] | Big badass. Capital… | 大坏蛋 首要… |
[22:18] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:23] | We’ve received your subpoena. | 我们收到你的传票了 |
[22:24] | The subpoena for your real estate holdings. | 关于你不动产的传票 |
[22:26] | We believe it’s a good idea to comply with this subpoena. | 我们认为遵从传票会比较好 |
[22:29] | Good. I would agree. | 好 我同意 |
[22:31] | We’ve done nothing wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[22:32] | That’s right. But, | 是这样的 但是 |
[22:33] | um, we have run into a bit of a problem. | 我们遇到了点问题 |
[22:37] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[22:40] | We can’t represent you anymore. | 我们不能再代理你了 |
[22:44] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[22:45] | I think I’d better leave for this discussion. | 我想我最好离开 |
[22:54] | We represent Cary. | 我们代理了凯里 |
[22:55] | He’s being prosecuted because of his relationship with you, | 他因跟你的关系而被控告 |
[22:58] | and we’re having difficulty representing both of you. | 我们不能同时代理你们俩 |
[23:02] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[23:05] | Well… We believe that this… | 我们认为 |
[23:07] | real estate attack by the S.A. | 州检察官对你的房地产控告 |
[23:09] | is purely a Trojan horse to get at Cary. | 只不过是针对凯里的木马计罢了 |
[23:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:13] | If we comply with the S.A. Subpoena, | 如果我们遵从州检察官的传票 |
[23:16] | we think they intend to use that compliance | 我们认为他们在凯里一案中 |
[23:18] | as a precedent in Cary’s case. | 会把我们的做法列为先例 |
[23:20] | That’s why we’re suggesting you change representation. | 这是我们建议你更换代理律师的原因 |
[23:23] | This is a list of five firms that we recommend. | 这是我们建议的五家律所的名单 |
[23:26] | And they are all willing– no, excited– | 他们都很愿意 不 是很激动 |
[23:29] | to take you on. And we can get you on the phone with them. | 代理你 我们可以帮你跟他们连上线 |
[23:34] | Uh, Mr. Bishop, it’s best for your business | 毕夏普先生 跟另外的律所合作 |
[23:36] | that you work with another firm. | 对你的生意是最好的 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | The problem is, Mr. Bishop, | 问题是 毕夏普先生 |
[23:47] | the state’s attorney is taking advantage | 州检察官在利用 |
[23:50] | of our conflict of interests. | 我们的利益冲突 |
[23:52] | We need you to consider another firm. | 我们需要你考虑另一家律所 |
[23:54] | No. But thank you. | 不 但谢谢你 |
[23:57] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[23:59] | Mr. Bishop, | 毕夏普先生 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna have to go to the judge to remove myself. | 我只能去找法官 解除做你的代理律师 |
[24:03] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[24:04] | I’ll say I need you as my attorney. | 我会说我需要你做我的律师 |
[24:08] | Who do you think the judge will listen to? | 你认为法官会听谁的 |
[24:17] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[24:20] | Did you want to ask me something? | 你想问我什么吗 |
[24:21] | Did you sleep with Peter? | 你跟彼得上过床吗 |
[24:25] | That’s why we’re meeting here | 这是我们在这里见面 |
[24:26] | and not in your office? | 而不是你办公室的原因 |
[24:27] | Now I understand why there was so much tension | 现在我明白你跟彼得的关系 |
[24:29] | between you and Peter. | 那么紧张的原因了 |
[24:32] | Did Alicia say…? | 艾丽西娅说的吗 |
[24:33] | No. | 不是 |
[24:35] | – Did Peter say…? – No. | -彼得说的吗 -不是 |
[24:38] | Why are you asking? | 你为什么问这个 |
[24:40] | Alicia’s running for state’s attorney. I need to know | 艾丽西娅要竞选州检察官 我需要知道 |
[24:41] | where my land mines are. | 我的地雷区在哪里 |
[24:46] | – Well, this is not a land mine. – Really? | -这不是地雷区 -真的吗 |
[24:48] | Peter Florrick sleeps with you | 彼得·福瑞克在你 |
[24:49] | while you’re working at the state’s attorney’s office. | 还在州检察官办公室工作时跟你上了床 |
[24:51] | Then he sleeps with prostitutes, while you become Alicia’s best friend. | 然后在你成为艾丽西娅最好的朋友时 跟妓女上床 |
[24:53] | Well, not best friend. | 不是最好的朋友 |
[24:55] | Uh, out of all those things I just said, | 在我刚说的所有事中 |
[24:57] | you find objectionable the best friend charge? | 你有异议的只有”最好的朋友”这点吗 |
[25:02] | So you slept with him? | 所以你跟他上床了 |
[25:05] | Eli, let me put this to you another way. | 伊莱 我换一种方式跟你说 |
[25:09] | – You have nothing to worry about. – Kalinda, | -你没什么要担心的 -凯琳达 |
[25:11] | I treat you with respect because I know that you know | 我尊重你因为我知道 你明白 |
[25:14] | what my job entails. | 我的工作意味着什么 |
[25:15] | There is nothing that will bite me in the ass here? | 这事不会让我吞苦果子吧 |
[25:18] | Nothing. | 不会 |
[25:19] | Unless you ask me again, | 除非你再次问我 |
[25:20] | – there is nothing. – Believe me, | -真的不会 -相信我 |
[25:22] | – this is the last lunch I wanted to have. – Good. | -这是我最不想吃的午餐 -很好 |
[25:24] | Then we’re okay. | 那我们没事了 |
[25:28] | So now we have to wait for lunch? | 那现在我们要等午餐吗 |
[25:30] | Or we could just go. | 或者我们可以直接走 |
[25:32] | Without ordering or paying? | 既不点餐也不付钱吗 |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:44] | You don’t think it’s weird that she invited us both | 你不觉得奇怪吗 她请我俩 |
[25:46] | to her apartment at the same time? | 同时到她的公寓来 |
[25:48] | She wants something. | 她想要点什么 |
[25:50] | Well, maybe she’s pregnant again. | 也许她又怀孕了 |
[25:52] | She wants me to be the godfather. | 她想我当教父 |
[25:53] | God, what a frightening thought that would be. | 天哪 这是个多么吓人的想法 |
[25:56] | No, she wants money or something. | 不 她想要钱或其它什么 |
[25:57] | Wait, why is that a frightening thought? | 等等 为什么那是个吓人的想法 |
[25:59] | Oh. Yay. | 哇 |
[26:02] | Here we all are, | 我们都来了 |
[26:03] | together. | 在一起 |
[26:04] | – Family. – It’s good to see you both. | -家人 -很高兴见到你们俩 |
[26:06] | Have you read The Goldfinch? | 你们读过《金翅雀》吗 |
[26:08] | It’s such beautiful writing. | 那本书写得真好 |
[26:09] | It’s all about art and life. | 内容都是关于艺术和生活 |
[26:12] | So, you’re probably wondering | 你们或许在想 |
[26:14] | – why I needed to meet with you… – No… | -为什么我要和你们见面 -不 |
[26:15] | I’m thinking of running for state’s attorney. | 我在考虑参选州检察官 |
[26:19] | And I needed to talk to you | 我需要和你们谈谈 |
[26:21] | about a few dos and don’ts regarding talking to the press. | 在媒体面前该说和不该说的一些事 |
[26:24] | – You’re what? – Running. | -你要干嘛 -参选 |
[26:25] | – For state’s attorney. – Why? | -参选州检察官 -为什么 |
[26:28] | I think I could do a good job of it. | 我认为自己能胜任 |
[26:29] | How does this work with you being a lawyer? | 那你的本职工作律师怎么办呢 |
[26:31] | Well, I’ll still have my ongoing cases | 在竞选过程中我仍然会跟进 |
[26:33] | that I’ll be involved with during my campaign. | 我手头现有的案子 |
[26:35] | But if you win, you’ll have to quit. | 但如果你赢了 你就得辞职 |
[26:37] | Yes, I’ll be state’s attorney. | 是的 我会成为州检察官 |
[26:39] | Where does this come from, Alicia? | 这种想法是哪儿来的 艾丽西娅 |
[26:41] | So here’s what I need from you two. | 那接下来是我要你们做的事 |
[26:44] | My team worries that there are | 我的团队对于你们两人生活中的 |
[26:46] | – some issues in your life– both your lives… – “My team”? | -某些状况感到忧虑 -“我的团队” |
[26:48] | You’re-you’re already talking about a team? | 你已经谈到团队了 |
[26:50] | Why not just take a trip? You’d love Bali. | 为什么不出去旅游呢 巴厘岛就很好 |
[26:53] | This is empty nest syndrome. | 这是空巢综合症 |
[26:55] | You know, I read this great book about it… | 我看过的一本书上写道 |
[26:56] | Mom, did you hit a kid | 妈妈 你是否在一家百货商店里 |
[26:58] | in a department store? | 揍了一个小孩 |
[27:01] | What? | 什么 |
[27:02] | Did you hit a five-year-old kid named Greg Weymouth | 你是否在布劳沃德服装店揍了一个 |
[27:05] | in Browards’ dress department? | 名叫格雷格·韦茅斯的5岁小孩 |
[27:07] | That’s crazy. | 瞎说 |
[27:07] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的 |
[27:08] | It was videotaped. | 监控录像拍到的 |
[27:11] | Wait, are you kidding? | 等等 你在开玩笑吧 |
[27:12] | This is fantastic. | 太赞了 |
[27:13] | It was a spanking. I didn’t hit him. | 我就打了下屁股 没有揍他 |
[27:15] | Well, his parents are thinking of suing. | 他的父母正考虑起诉你 |
[27:16] | I was doing them a favor. | 我是帮他们的忙 |
[27:17] | That kid was running around the store, yelling. | 那孩子在店里跑来跑去 大声喧哗 |
[27:20] | He was knocking over things. It was… | 还碰翻东西 我那是 |
[27:22] | A public service. | 为民除害 |
[27:23] | Yes. Even though you’re making fun of me, it was. | 是的 虽然你取笑我 但的确是的 |
[27:25] | Well, I set up an appointment with the parents. | 我为你和孩子父母安排了一次会面 |
[27:28] | – I need you to apologize. – No. | -我需要你向他们道歉 -不 |
[27:30] | They should apologize to me. | 他们应该向我道歉 |
[27:32] | I was doing them a favor. | 我是帮他们的忙 |
[27:33] | Mom, I need you to do this for me. | 妈妈 我需要你为我这么做 |
[27:35] | It will become a news item. | 这事会上新闻的 |
[27:39] | Now, Owen… | 现在 欧文 |
[27:42] | What? Um, what did I do? | 什么 我做了什么 |
[27:44] | – Why don’t you join me in the kitchen. – Wait, | -你还是跟我到厨房来吧 -等等 |
[27:46] | why does Owen get privacy and I didn’t? | 为什么欧文有隐私权而我没有 |
[27:51] | Because mine’s way worse. | 因为我的事情更糟糕 |
[27:52] | They just discovered the body. | 他们找到那具尸体了 |
[28:01] | Are you careful? | 你小心吗 |
[28:03] | Am I careful? | 我小心吗 |
[28:04] | I… tend to be. What-what do you mean? | 应该吧 你指什么 |
[28:07] | Safe sex. HIV rates | 安全性行为 近几年来 |
[28:09] | have been steadily climbing in the past few years. | 艾滋病感染率在稳步攀升 |
[28:11] | I’m all good, | 我很好 |
[28:12] | Sis. Don’t worry your little head. | 姐姐 别为我担心了 |
[28:15] | Phil’s married. Did you know that? | 菲尔有家室 你知道吗 |
[28:18] | Who’s Phil? | 谁是菲尔 |
[28:20] | He also performs in gay porn without… | 他还出演同志A片 而且 |
[28:24] | protection. | 不采取安全措施 |
[28:29] | They looked into my background. | 他们调查我的背景 |
[28:31] | And when they did, they looked into my family’s, too. | 同时 他们也会调查我家人的背景 |
[28:37] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[28:40] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[28:44] | Where’s Owen going? | 欧文要去哪儿 |
[28:53] | Yes. | 我来了 |
[28:55] | Eli, do you have some issue with me? | 伊莱 你对我有什么意见吗 |
[28:59] | No. | 没有 |
[29:00] | Well, just so you know, | 我想让你知道 |
[29:01] | I’m not trying to undercut Alicia’s campaign. | 我不想破坏艾丽西娅的竞选 |
[29:03] | I didn’t say you were. | 我没有说你会 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | Okay what? | 什么好吧 |
[29:12] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[29:13] | fire her. | 开除她 |
[29:14] | Get her a new job in Springfield. | 帮她在斯普林菲尔德找个新工作 |
[29:17] | The intern? | 那个实习生吗 |
[29:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:18] | Lauren Lytton. The intern. | 劳伦·利顿 那个实习生 |
[29:21] | You’ve been trying to get rid of her for a month. | 你想开除她已经有一个月了 |
[29:24] | Get her a job in the senate. | 帮她在参议院找个工作 |
[29:25] | I think that, uh, Shaw’s looking for someone. | 我记得肖在招人 |
[29:31] | Where’s Lauren? | 劳伦在哪儿 |
[29:32] | Down the hall. | 在大厅里 |
[29:33] | Take her name off the security logs. | 把她的名字从安全名单里删掉 |
[29:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:39] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[29:40] | What? | 什么 |
[29:43] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[29:47] | So… | 那么 |
[29:49] | this is a nice change for us. | 这对我们来说是个很好的变化 |
[29:51] | Not yelling at each other in court. | 没有在法庭上互相叫嚷 |
[29:54] | There’s a photo of you | 有一张你早上8点半 |
[29:56] | leaving my apartment 8:30 a.m. | 离开我公寓的照片 |
[29:57] | On March 18. | 在3月18日 |
[29:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:01] | Is it a good photo? | 拍得怎么样 |
[30:03] | Depends. | 这就要看情况了 |
[30:04] | Were we up to something naughty? | 我们在干什么见不得人的事吗 |
[30:06] | Witness prep. | 作证预演 |
[30:08] | Disgusting. | 好恶心啊 |
[30:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | If they ask you about it, Finn, | 芬恩 如果他们问起你的话 |
[30:16] | you’d say it was about the disciplinary hearing? | 你会说那是为了纪律听证会吗 |
[30:18] | You mean the truth? Sure. | 你是指说出真相吗 当然 |
[30:21] | Unless you want me to say I stayed the night. | 除非你想让我说我留下过夜了 |
[30:23] | Probably not. | 还是不要了 |
[30:26] | Sorry. I’m in a funny mood. I don’t know why. | 抱歉 我想开开玩笑 不知道为什么 |
[30:29] | I-I know… I know why. Because, uh… | 其实我知道为什么 因为 |
[30:32] | I thought that maybe there’d be some tension between us | 我以为我们之间气氛会很紧张 |
[30:34] | because… | 因为 |
[30:35] | You’re trying to put my partner in prison? | 你正试图把我的合伙人送进监狱 |
[30:36] | Yeah. Kind of has a way of putting a crimp in a friendship. | 是啊 我这人要葬送友谊还是挺有办法的 |
[30:41] | And I thought there’d be tension because… | 而我觉得我们之间会气氛紧张是因为 |
[30:44] | I’m thinking about running. | 我在考虑参选 |
[30:47] | No. | 不会 |
[30:50] | I think it’s great. Honestly. | 我觉得这很好 真的 |
[30:51] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你给我打电话 |
[30:55] | Come on. Take a cab. | 别这样嘛 叫辆出租车好了 |
[30:56] | Drink with me. What’s wrong with you? | 跟我喝酒 你到底顾虑什么 |
[30:58] | I’d better not. | 我还是不要了 |
[31:00] | What, do something you regret, like… | 怎么 会做让你后悔的事吗 比如 |
[31:03] | more witness prep? | 更多的作证预演 |
[31:09] | I’d better go. | 我要走了 |
[31:11] | Castro wants to scare you from the race | 卡斯特罗想攻击你的软肋 |
[31:14] | by hitting you where you’re vulnerable. | 让你不敢参选 |
[31:16] | He said that? | 他那么说的 |
[31:17] | I heard him say it. | 我听见他说的 |
[31:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:21] | Don’t be vulnerable. | 别让人抓住把柄 |
[31:22] | If you can help it. | 你有解决办法最好 |
[31:25] | You’ve reached Zach’s voice mail. | 这里是扎克的语音信箱 |
[31:26] | I’m in class right now or sleeping it off. | 我在上课 也可能是在课上睡觉 |
[31:29] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[31:29] | Zach, it’s Mom. Something’s come up. Call me tomorrow. | 扎克 是妈妈 有点事 明天给我回电 |
[31:36] | Oh, no. No. | 不是吧 |
[31:40] | One glass of wine. That’s all. | 一杯红酒 没别的了 |
[31:42] | Pull to the side of the road. | 靠边停下 |
[31:51] | Good evening, Mrs. Florrick. | 晚上好 福瑞克夫人 |
[31:53] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[31:56] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[31:59] | Please step out of the car, Ma’am. | 请下车 夫人 |
[32:08] | Nine steps forward, ma’am. | 往前走九步 夫人 |
[32:09] | Turn on the line, nine steps back. | 那条线那里转身 走九步回来 |
[32:12] | I’ve… I’ve already agreed to a Breathalyzer test. | 我…我已经同意做酒精浓度测试了 |
[32:14] | Yes, you said that, Ma’am. I need you to turn on the line, | 你说过了 夫人 我需要你转身 |
[32:17] | nine steps back. | 走九步回来 |
[32:21] | I have admitted to having one glass of wine, | 我承认 喝了一杯红酒 |
[32:23] | which would make my BAC well below the legal limit. | 血液酒精浓度肯定在法定标准以下 |
[32:25] | This is called a horizontal gaze nystagmus test. | 这是凝视水平震颤测试 |
[32:28] | I need you to follow my flashlight. | 我需要你跟着我的手电筒光看 |
[32:37] | Hello. What’s wrong? | 你好 怎么了 |
[32:38] | I was just pulled over, Eli. | 我被警察命令停车 伊莱 |
[32:41] | Damn it. For a DUI. | 该死的 查酒驾 |
[32:43] | Oh, my God. Where are you? | 我的天 你在哪里 |
[32:44] | I’m in my car. I passed. | 我车里 我通过了 |
[32:46] | I only had one glass of wine. But… | 我只喝了一杯红酒 但… |
[32:49] | I think it was a setup. | 我觉得是被设计了 |
[32:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:51] | Because I volunteered a Breathalyzer, | 因为我主动要求做酒精浓度测试 |
[32:53] | but he insisted on a roadside test. | 但他坚持要求路旁测试 |
[32:56] | Okay, I’ll keep an eye on the blogs. | 好 我会关注博客内容 |
[32:57] | Good. Call me. | 好的 有消息给我电话 |
[33:00] | Pull into the traffic, Ma’am. Let’s go. | 开车吧 夫人 快走 |
[33:21] | Kalinda, hello. | 凯琳达 你好 |
[33:25] | I need a moment. | 借一会儿说话 |
[33:28] | It’s nothing bad. | 没什么坏事 |
[33:29] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[33:34] | I know that’s where you have your gun. | 我知道你在那里藏着枪 |
[33:36] | You won’t need it. | 你不需要它 |
[33:44] | This is Clyde. And Jim. | 这是克莱德 还有吉姆 |
[33:46] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[33:49] | Your firm tried to drop me as a client. | 你们律所要甩掉我这个客户 |
[33:54] | This is my best month in five years. | 这是五年来我表现最好的一个月 |
[33:58] | I pay on time, I pay well, | 我按时付费 支付高薪 |
[34:02] | and yet your firm wanted to drop me. | 但你们律所还是想甩掉我 |
[34:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:10] | I didn’t even know that they had tried to drop you. | 我都不知道他们要甩掉你这事 |
[34:12] | Is it the subpoena? | 是因为传票的事吗 |
[34:14] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[34:15] | There’s nothing there. | 根本没违法的事 |
[34:19] | Is it about Cary? | 那跟凯里有关 |
[34:20] | Is he in deeper trouble than I thought? | 他的麻烦比我想象的还大吗 |
[34:24] | No. | 没有 |
[34:26] | Then I’m confused. | 那我就奇怪了 |
[34:30] | You should talk to Alicia. | 你应该跟艾丽西娅谈谈 |
[34:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:36] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[34:40] | Alicia’s considering running for state’s attorney. | 艾丽西娅在考虑竞选州检察官 |
[34:42] | I’m not sure if that’s why, but… | 我不确定是不是因为这事 但… |
[34:45] | it would make sense. | 能说得通 |
[35:04] | Thank you for doing this, Mrs. Weymouth. Veronica. | 谢谢你能来 韦茅斯夫人 维罗妮卡 |
[35:07] | We just wanted to apologize for the events of last week. | 我们只是想为上周发生的事情道歉 |
[35:10] | You mean when she hit my son? | 你是说她打我儿子的事 |
[35:13] | Yes. Veronica realizes now that she was in the wrong. | 是的 维罗妮卡现在意识到她错了 |
[35:17] | Yes, I was in the wrong. | 对 是我错了 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry I’m late. Mrs. Weymouth. | 很抱歉我迟到了 韦茅斯夫人 |
[35:23] | You’re the governor’s wife? | 你是州长夫人 |
[35:24] | Yes. And this must be Greg. Hi. | 对 这位肯定就是格雷格了 你好 |
[35:29] | I’m sure my mother has expressed her deepest regrets | 我相信我母亲已经表达了她 |
[35:32] | at her overreacting last week. | 对上周过分反应的深切懊悔 |
[35:33] | No. | 没有 |
[35:34] | I just see her smiling there. | 我只看到她在那儿笑 |
[35:38] | I deeply regret my overreaction. | 我对过分反应深切懊悔 |
[35:40] | We’re hoping this settles the matter, Myra. | 我们希望这可以让我们达成和解 迈拉 |
[35:42] | It does. | 可以 |
[35:43] | That and $50,000. | 懊悔以外再加5万美金 |
[35:45] | – What? – You don’t want a suit. I get it. | -什么 -我明白 你们不想打官司 |
[35:47] | But Greg was scarred by this. | 但格雷格为此留下了阴影 |
[35:49] | He was not scarred. If I had wanted to scar him… | 他没有留下阴影 如果我想让他留下阴影… |
[35:52] | Mom. Mrs. Weymouth, | 妈妈 韦茅斯夫人 |
[35:54] | we’re not gonna just give you $50,000. | 我们不会给你5万块的 |
[35:57] | Okay. I’ll see you in court. | 好吧 我们法庭见 |
[35:59] | I should’ve spanked you, you bitch. | 我应该打你的 贱人 |
[36:01] | Oh, you know what, let’s go. Just try it. | 来吧 你试试 |
[36:12] | Mom, is that you? | 妈妈 是你吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah, did Zach call? | 对 扎克打电话了吗 |
[36:15] | No. Come here. | 没有 过来 |
[36:16] | You have to see this. | 你需要看看这个 |
[36:17] | What? | 什么 |
[36:19] | Hi, Mrs. Florrick. | 你好 福瑞克夫人 |
[36:20] | Jennifer. | 詹尼弗 |
[36:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:22] | I’m just editing Grace’s video. | 我只是在剪辑格蕾丝的录像 |
[36:24] | But look. | 你看 |
[36:26] | I have a Google alert on your name, and this popped up. | 我收到你名字的谷歌快讯 这个跳出来了 |
[36:30] | 艾丽西娅竞选州检察官 今天就捐款吧 | |
[36:31] | It’s cool, Mrs. Florrick. | 真棒 福瑞克夫人 |
[36:32] | Like Hillary, huh? | 像希拉里一样 |
[36:33] | Oh, no. Eli. | 不是吧 伊莱 |
[36:35] | But look. | 你看 |
[36:36] | Look how much they’ve raised. | 看你募集到多少钱 |
[36:38] | It just started 24 hours ago, and you already have $83… | 刚开始24小时 你已经有8万3… |
[36:41] | $84,000. | 8万4千美元了 |
[36:42] | But I haven’t decided to run yet. | 但我还没决定竞选呢 |
[36:43] | You have to run. People are giving money. | 你必须竞选 人们都给你钱了 |
[36:46] | It’s a PAC. | 这是政治行动委员会 |
[36:47] | And we had nothing to do with it. I’m serious. | 我们跟这个没关系 真的 |
[36:49] | Alicia, it is illegal for us | 艾丽西娅 |
[36:50] | to have anything to do with something like this. | 我们做任何类似的事都是违法的 |
[36:52] | And even if it weren’t, we didn’t do this. Did you? | 就算不违法 我们也没做 你做过吗 |
[36:55] | No. It’s a popular expression of grassroots approval. | 没有 这是普通大众表达支持的方式 |
[36:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:59] | The intern’s here. | 那个实习生来了 |
[37:00] | The intern is… | 实习生… |
[37:02] | Alicia, I have to call you back. | 艾丽西娅 我回头打给你 |
[37:04] | You saw her here? | 你看见她了 |
[37:05] | No. | 没有 |
[37:05] | I have a security alert on my account | 我的账号上有个报警设置 |
[37:06] | in case the governor signs her back in. Right there. | 防止州长放她进来 这条 |
[37:11] | When was the entrance? | 什么时候进来的 |
[37:11] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[37:12] | Where’s the governor? | 州长在哪里 |
[37:13] | In his office. | 他办公室里 |
[37:14] | Door closed. | 门关上了 |
[37:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:17] | It’s like a grade school around here. | 这里就像小学 |
[37:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[37:27] | Mr. Governor, I am seeing… | 州长先生 我来看… |
[37:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:31] | Eli, I’d like you to meet an old friend of mine, | 伊莱 我希望你见见我的老朋友 |
[37:33] | Ramona Lytton. | 拉蒙娜·利顿 |
[37:35] | I’m trying to convince her not to become a lobbyist. | 我在努力说服她别当一名说客 |
[37:39] | Eli. Gold. | 伊莱·戈德 |
[37:41] | Ramona Lytton. So you’re Lauren’s… | 拉蒙娜·利顿 所以你是劳伦的… |
[37:44] | Don’t you dare butter me up by saying “Sister.” | 别喊我”姐姐”来讨好我 |
[37:47] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[37:48] | However, | 但是 |
[37:48] | uh, Ramona did have her at 12. | 拉蒙娜确实12岁的时候生了她 |
[37:50] | Oh, stop it. | 别扯淡 |
[37:51] | So, is Eli who I have to thank? | 所以我该谢的人是伊莱 |
[37:54] | Yep. It was all his idea. | 对 全都是他的主意 |
[37:56] | Mmm. Thank you, Eli. | 谢谢你 伊莱 |
[37:58] | My idea? | 我的主意 |
[37:58] | Getting Lauren a job in Shaw’s senate office. | 在肖参议员办公室给劳伦找了份工作 |
[38:01] | And thank you for tolerating her here. | 谢谢你包容她 |
[38:03] | She was sad to leave. | 要离开她很难过 |
[38:04] | Yes, it was s-sad. | 没错 很伤感 |
[38:12] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[38:18] | See, that’s why I didn’t want to fire Lauren. | 看 这就是我不解雇劳伦的原因 |
[38:20] | Her mother was going through a hard time | 她妈妈很不容易 |
[38:21] | and she asked me to get her a job. | 求我给她一份工作 |
[38:23] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[38:24] | She’s a family friend. | 她是我们家的朋友 |
[38:27] | Show a little relief, Eli. | 放松点 伊莱 |
[38:29] | I wasn’t sleeping with Lauren. | 我没有和劳伦上床 |
[38:46] | Hello, Greg. | 你好 格雷格 |
[38:47] | Hello, Myra. | 你好 迈拉 |
[38:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:49] | Where are we on the money? | 钱的事说到哪里了 |
[38:51] | Here we are. | 到这儿 |
[38:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:54] | Surveillance video. | 监控录像 |
[38:55] | These are the store’s cameras. | 商店里的摄像头录下的 |
[38:58] | There. See? | 那儿 看到了吗 |
[39:00] | I don’t know what you thought this would prove. | 我不知道你觉得这能证明什么 |
[39:01] | This is your mom spanking my son. | 这是你妈妈打我儿子 |
[39:04] | Yes, it is. And this is three minutes earlier. | 没错 这是三分钟前 |
[39:10] | So? | 所以 |
[39:11] | And this… | 而这个… |
[39:13] | is three minutes before that. | 是之前三分钟 |
[39:17] | Now, this woman is an 86-year-old widow named Mrs. Skreeker, | 这位86岁的寡妇斯瑞克夫人 |
[39:21] | and she’d like to know | 她想知道 |
[39:22] | who’s responsible for several thousand dollars in hospital bills. | 那几千元的医院账单应该找谁负责 |
[39:26] | Your move, Myra. | 轮到你了 迈拉 |
[39:27] | I think it would be best if you accepted our apology, ma’am. | 我认为你最好接受我们的道歉 夫人 |
[39:30] | It’ll make life easier. | 这样事情会简单得多 |
[39:35] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[39:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:41] | In my room. At school. | 在我宿舍 学校里 |
[39:42] | Mom, I’m so sorry. Dad told me. | 妈妈 对不起 爸爸告诉我了 |
[39:44] | Told you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[39:47] | That you’re upset about the Nisa thing. | 你为妮莎的事情很生气 |
[39:49] | What’s the Nisa thing? | 什么妮莎的事情 |
[39:52] | I wanted to tell you. Mom, I really did. | 我想过要告诉你 妈妈 真的 |
[39:53] | I just… didn’t want to get Nisa in trouble. | 我只是…不想给妮莎惹麻烦 |
[39:57] | Were Nisa’s parents there? | 当时妮莎的父母在场吗 |
[39:59] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[40:01] | At the abortion clinic. | 堕胎的医院 |
[40:03] | Yes. But-but, Mom, I didn’t know that. | 在 但是我不知道 妈妈 |
[40:05] | And I-I didn’t know what Nisa wanted. | 我也不知道妮莎想要什么 |
[40:07] | It all happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[40:09] | I said you could go to check out Boston College. | 我说你可以去参观波士顿大学 |
[40:12] | I saw you leave with your duffel bag. | 我看着你带着背包离开 |
[40:13] | I know, Mom. I’m sorry. | 我知道 妈妈 对不起 |
[40:17] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:20] | Have you smoked pot, Zach? | 你抽过大麻吗 扎克 |
[40:22] | What? | 什么 |
[40:23] | When you said that you hadn’t smoked pot, | 当你说你没有抽过大麻 |
[40:25] | were you lying? | 你是在撒谎吗 |
[40:29] | M-Mom, here’s the thing… | 妈妈 事情是这样的… |
[40:30] | No, Zach. Don’t embarrass yourself by saying any more. | 不 扎克 不想越描越黑就闭嘴 |
[40:35] | I’m running for state’s attorney. | 我要竞选州检察官 |
[40:37] | My parenting skills will be called into question. | 大家会对我的为母之道提出质疑 |
[40:40] | I need you to say that I am a good parent, | 我要你说我是个好妈妈 |
[40:43] | that I knew about your abortion. | 而且我了解你们堕胎的事 |
[40:44] | We talked about it. I gave you all the options. | 我们谈过 我给了你所有的选择 |
[40:47] | I counseled you to have the baby. | 我劝你留下宝宝 |
[40:49] | I would help take care of it. You decided against that. | 我会帮忙照顾宝宝 是你决定不要的 |
[40:51] | That was your right. Do you understand? | 这是你的权利 你明白吗 |
[40:56] | Why are you running for state’s attorney? | 你为什么要竞选州检察官 |
[41:00] | Have fun in college, Zach. | 祝你上大学愉快 扎克 |
[41:26] | Mr. Elfman. | 艾尔夫曼先生 |
[41:27] | Yes, I have to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[41:30] | I’m running. | 我决定参选 |
[41:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:35] | ‘Cause there’s an article coming out about you going into detox | 因为有篇文章揭露你去 |
[41:37] | for your alcohol addiction. | 戒除所戒酒 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么 |
[41:41] | And… | 而且 |
[41:43] | there’s a photo. | 这里有张照片 |
[42:06] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[42:07] | Mr. Bishop, hi. Is everything all right? | 毕夏普先生 你好 一切都好吗 |
[42:09] | It is. I decided to take your advice and hire another firm. | 不错 我决定听你的 找另一家律所 |
[42:14] | Good. I think that’s for the best. | 很好 我觉得这是最好的选择 |
[42:16] | I’m also saying that you fired me as a client. | 我还会说是你和我解除合同 |
[42:20] | And I’m very upset. | 我非常生气 |
[42:22] | I… Y-You don’t need to do that, Mr. Bishop. | 我…你不必这么做 毕夏普先生 |
[42:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:25] | But it’s good for you. | 但这对你有帮助 |
[42:26] | Oh. Here. | 给你 |
[42:30] | We can’t coordinate, | 我们合作不成 |
[42:31] | but you can get to me through my associate. | 但你可以通过我助理联系我 |
[42:34] | Get to you, um, about what? | 联系你 有什么事要联系你 |
[42:36] | Your PAC. I mean, | 你的政治行动委员会 |
[42:38] | the PAC that I set up in support of you. | 我建来支持你的政治行动委员会 |
[42:41] | $140,000 and counting. | 14万美金 后续还有 |
[42:44] | That’s… | 这是… |
[42:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:46] | The least I could do. | 我能尽的绵薄之力 |
[42:49] | There’s more money where that came from. | 还会有更多的钱 |
[42:51] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联络 |