| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | If you had asked me six years ago what I would be doing now, | 如果在六年前你问我现在会做什么 | 
| [00:04] | it would not be running for State’s Attorney. | 答案肯定不会是竞选州检察官 | 
| [00:05] | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 州检察官候选人 | |
| [00:07] | Let me see a show of hands. | 大家举手表决吧 | 
| [00:08] | If the election for State’s Attorney were held today, | 如果现在进行州检察官选举 | 
| [00:10] | how many of you would vote for Alicia Florrick? | 你们有多少人会投票给艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [00:13] | That’s seven for and, I imagine, five against. | 七票赞成 我想应该有五票反对 | 
| [00:15] | I’m not really against her. I just need to hear more. | 我不是反对她 我只是想听到更多信息 | 
| [00:18] | I’m just voting for her here because I like her, | 我投给她是因为我喜欢她 | 
| [00:19] | but I don’t know much about her. | 但我对她了解很少 | 
| [00:20] | Well, let’s explore that, Rita. What is it you like about her? | 那咱们就探讨一下 丽塔 你喜欢她什么 | 
| [00:22] | I guess how she handled her marriage. | 我想应该是她处理自己婚姻的方式吧 | 
| [00:24] | She stood by her husband. | 她支持了自己的丈夫 | 
| [00:24] | See, that’s what I don’t like about her. | 瞧 其实我不喜欢她的就是这一点 | 
| [00:26] | Why didn’t she divorce him? | 她为什么不跟他离婚啊 | 
| [00:28] | He slept with all of those prostitutes, and she just grins. | 他满世界地睡妓女 而她却选择忍气吞声 | 
| [00:30] | That’s what you do, through sickness and health. | 夫妻本该就这样 无论疾病或健康嘛 | 
| [00:32] | What I don’t get is what this has to do with her being a State’s Attorney. | 我不明白的是这些跟她竞选州检察官有何关系 | 
| [00:34] | It matters if she’s a doormat. | 如果她是个受气包那就有关系了 | 
| [00:36] | It matters if she has… | 如果她有… | 
| [00:37] | Okay, all right. I want to turn, uh, | 好了好了 我想应该 | 
| [00:39] | to another subject, if I may. | 讨论下一位候选人了 | 
| [00:40] | Frank Prady. What do people think of him? | 弗兰克·普拉迪 大家对他有何看法 | 
| [00:41] | Who’s that? | 他谁啊 | 
| [00:43] | Oh, yeah, him– the guy on the news. He’s good. | 哦他呀 新闻里的那人 挺好的 | 
| [00:46] | Is he running? | 他也参选吗 | 
| [00:46] | He hasn’t make his announcement yet, | 他尚未发表参选声明 | 
| [00:48] | but the expectation is that he’ll run. | 但预计他将会参选 | 
| [00:49] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [00:50] | He’s smart and funny. | 他又聪明又风趣 | 
| [00:51] | So let me ask the same question. If the elections were held today, | 那么我的问题依然是 如果现在进行选举 | 
| [00:53] | how many of you would vote for Frank Prady? | 你们有多少人对投票给弗兰克·普拉迪 | 
| [00:56] | Eight. So, someone switched sides. | 八票 有人变立场了啊 | 
| [00:58] | Was it you, Reggie? | 是不是你啊 雷吉 | 
| [00:59] | Alicia, where are you? We need to discuss this. | 艾丽西娅 你在哪儿 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [01:01] | I have to do some work, Eli. | 我有事要忙 伊莱 | 
| [01:03] | I’ll meet you when I’m done. | 等忙完了 我再去见你 | 
| [01:05] | Owen, what a surprise. Eli, I will call you back. | 欧文 真惊喜 伊莱 我待会再打给你 | 
| [01:10] | Your receptionist said I could wait in here. | 你们前台说我可以在这里等 | 
| [01:11] | No, I’m thrilled. Stand up. | 没事 我太高兴了 站起来 | 
| [01:13] | Give me a hug. | 给我抱抱 | 
| [01:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [01:20] | Nothing. How’s your campaign? | 没事 你的竞选如何 | 
| [01:25] | Look, Owen, I’m sorry. | 欧文 对不起 | 
| [01:27] | I should not have questioned your relationship with Phil. | 我不应该质疑你和菲尔的关系 | 
| [01:30] | I won’t do it again. I apologize. | 我再也不会那样了 我道歉 | 
| [01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:34] | He’s a good guy. | 他人挺好的 | 
| [01:35] | I bet he is. | 我觉得也是 | 
| [01:36] | – And I’m not gonna hurt your campaign. – I know. | -我不会破坏你的竞选 -我知道 | 
| [01:40] | So, how’s school? | 学校里还好吗 | 
| [01:41] | It’s good. | 挺好的 | 
| [01:41] | I have a case for you. | 我有个案子找你 | 
| [01:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [01:44] | One of my students– she was raped. | 我一个学生 她被强奸了 | 
| [01:47] | She is going in front of the University Judiciary Committee today | 她今天去了高校司法委员会 | 
| [01:50] | to try and get the guy expelled. | 想让学校能开除那家伙 | 
| [01:52] | She didn’t go to the police | 她没去报警 | 
| [01:53] | because she doesn’t want to overturn her life. | 因为她不想破坏到自己的生活 | 
| [01:55] | She just wants him out of her classes. | 她只是想把那人从学校撵出去 | 
| [01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:58] | Oh, that sounds like a get-out-of-my-office okay. | 这话音听着有逐客令的味道啊 | 
| [02:00] | No, no. | 没有啊 | 
| [02:01] | It’s just that I’m taking a step back from my cases. | 只是现在我不准备接案子了 | 
| [02:03] | It just a few hours, sis. | 只需几个小时而已 姐 | 
| [02:04] | She just needs an advocate to sit with her | 她只是需要在去委员会时 能有位律师 | 
| [02:06] | during the committee, that’s all. | 陪伴在身边 仅此而已 | 
| [02:07] | Doesn’t she know any other lawyers? | 她就没有其他认识的律师了吗 | 
| [02:08] | Not anybody that can be there in an hour. | 没有能在一小时内到场的律师 | 
| [02:10] | – An hour from now? – It’s just a couple of hours total, | -从现在起一小时吗 -所以总共只需两小时 | 
| [02:12] | and having you there, | 如果有你在场 | 
| [02:13] | the Governor’s wife, would really matter. | 身为州长夫人 真的很顶事儿 | 
| [02:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 | 
| [02:18] | You’re putting on the puppy dog face. | 你在摆狗狗卖萌脸 | 
| [02:19] | No, I wasn’t. | 没 我没啦 | 
| [02:20] | I-I was… I was just… sitting waiting for your answer. | 我…人家只是坐着等你回复嘛 | 
| [02:25] | See? It’s just me, | 看嘛 就是我 | 
| [02:28] | waiting. | 在等着哦 | 
| [02:33] | So you don’t have to show them anything? | 所以不需要什么证明的东西吗 | 
| [02:34] | No, no, you just identify yourself. | 不用 只需报上身份即可 | 
| [02:37] | If you’re not driving a car, you don’t need all that. | 如果你不负责开车 就不需要那么多东西 | 
| [02:40] | What about the skag? | 那海洛因呢 | 
| [02:42] | They can’t search you? | 他们不会查你吗 | 
| [02:43] | Well, how much are we talking about here? | 这次有多少货 | 
| [02:44] | Um, one and a half kilos. | 一公斤半 | 
| [02:46] | Whoa! Someone’s having a big party. | 真是一笔大买卖啊 | 
| [02:48] | Damn, man! | 真他妈的 | 
| [02:50] | What do you got? Wow. | 真有你的 | 
| [02:52] | Okay, no. Look, they have to have cause to search your car. | 是这样的 他们必须找到理由才能搜你的车 | 
| [02:58] | It sounds bad because | 这样听起来很糟 | 
| [02:59] | you don’t hear the beginning and the end of the tape. | 因为你没听到这盘录音带的开始和结尾 | 
| [03:01] | And this is in the discovery? | 所以这个也在文件中吗 | 
| [03:02] | Yes. They just sent it over. | 是的 他们刚刚提交上去 | 
| [03:04] | And we have two weeks before trial. | 而距离庭审只剩下两周了 | 
| [03:06] | Well, maybe the judge won’t let it in. | 也许法官在庭上不会采纳这份证据 | 
| [03:07] | It’s hearsay without Trey. | 没有特雷 这只算传闻证据 | 
| [03:08] | No, Forfeiture by wrongdoing. | 不 由于错误行为构成例外 | 
| [03:10] | Trey was killed in an attempt to bury evidence. Therefore, | 特雷被杀是为了销毁证据 所以说 | 
| [03:13] | it will be admitted in. | 这份录音会被纳入证据 | 
| [03:14] | What about the third voice? | 那第三个声音呢 | 
| [03:15] | There are three people on that wire. | 窃听录音里有三个人 | 
| [03:18] | Two of them are dead. There’s still one. | 其中两人已死 还剩一个人 | 
| [03:20] | Kalinda, any luck in finding him? Dante? | 凯琳达 有那人消息吗 叫但丁的那个 | 
| [03:23] | Not yet. He fled after the other two were killed. | 还没 那两人被杀后他就跑了 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, Alicia, do you have a minute? | 艾丽西娅 你有空吗 | 
| [03:29] | We’ll be right back, Cary. | 我们马上回来 凯里 | 
| [03:35] | God, it’s hard to be the defendant. | 天 当被告的滋味也太难了 | 
| [03:37] | Don’t ever do it. | 千万被当被告 | 
| [03:38] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽量 | 
| [03:40] | Where are you, Kalinda? You’re whispering. | 你在哪儿 凯琳达 你说话声音很低 | 
| [03:44] | Home. | 在家 | 
| [03:46] | Listen, will you tell me when you’re heading out | 话说 你出来的时候告诉我一声好吗 | 
| [03:48] | so I can come back into work? | 这样我就能回去上班了 | 
| [03:49] | God, this is insane. | 真是太离谱了 | 
| [03:51] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [03:53] | You know… there’s one thing that they got wrong about the wire. | 关于那份窃听录音 有一点他们弄错了 | 
| [03:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:00] | There weren’t three people on it, Cary. | 里面并不是三个人 凯里 | 
| [04:02] | There were four. | 而是四个人 | 
| [04:08] | If this were any other client, | 如果是其他的客户 | 
| [04:09] | we would be advising him to take a plea. | 我们会建议他接受认罪协议 | 
| [04:11] | But it’s not any other client. | 但他不是一般的客户 | 
| [04:12] | We might be doing him a disservice | 可如果不跟他建议做认罪协议 | 
| [04:13] | by not advising him to take a plea. | 那才是有可能害了他呢 | 
| [04:15] | You’re wrong. | 你们错了 | 
| [04:16] | There weren’t just three of Bishop’s crew on that wire. | 窃听录音里不只有三个毕夏普的帮派成员 | 
| [04:18] | I was there, too. | 我也在场 | 
| [04:20] | I need to testify. | 我得出庭作证 | 
| [04:21] | No. Cary, that is not a good idea. | 不行 凯里 这不是好主意 | 
| [04:23] | I am the only one who can deny | 我是唯一能够说明 | 
| [04:24] | that that tape reflects the full conversation. | 这份录音没有反映全部谈话内容的人 | 
| [04:26] | Yes, and no one will believe you. | 是这样 但没人会相信你的 | 
| [04:27] | Attorneys always make the worst witnesses, Cary. You know that. | 律师是最差劲的证人 凯里 你也明白 | 
| [04:31] | I know I have no other option. | 我已经别无选择了 | 
| [04:33] | I don’t want to testify. I need to testify. | 我不是想作证 而是必须作证 | 
| [04:38] | We need to mock this. | 我们必须情景模拟一下 | 
| [04:39] | Hire someone to cross-examine Cary, | 请个人来盘问凯里 | 
| [04:42] | see if he holds up. | 看看他能不能坚持住 | 
| [04:44] | What, are you…? Alicia. | 什么 你…艾丽西娅 | 
| [04:45] | I thought you weren’t taking any more cases. | 你不是说不接案子了吗 | 
| [04:47] | I’m not. | 我是不接了 | 
| [04:47] | I just need to hand-hold this girl for an hour, | 我只是要支持这姑娘一小时 | 
| [04:50] | and I’ll be right in. | 我马上就进去了 | 
| [04:50] | Alicia, this is so irresponsible. What is the case? | 艾丽西娅 你也太不负责任了 什么案子 | 
| [04:54] | Rape. | 强奸案 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, great, because rape is never controversial. | 真棒 强奸案真是”从不会引发争议”呢 | 
| [04:57] | Would it change your mind to know that Alicia Florrick’s | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的律所合伙人目前正被 | 
| [04:59] | law partner is being prosecuted by the State’s Attorney? | 州检起诉 知道了这件事你会改变主意吗 | 
| [05:01] | What is he being prosecuted for? | 他被起诉的罪名是什么 | 
| [05:02] | For telling drug dealers how to avoid arrest for the sale | 罪名是面对分销价值130万美元海洛因的毒贩 | 
| [05:05] | and distribution of $1.3 million in heroin. | 教其如何躲避追捕 | 
| [05:19] | I like that you can’t go into work. | 你没法去上班 我很高兴 | 
| [05:23] | It’s like I’m keeping you hostage. | 感觉我把你当做了人质 | 
| [05:37] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [05:38] | I know you’re not alone, so make yourself alone. | 我知道你不是一个人 请你单独接电话 | 
| [05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:52] | Everything all right, Mr. Bishop? | 一切都还好吧 毕夏普先生 | 
| [05:54] | My understanding is the Feds are now investigating me. | 我认为现在联邦调查局正在查我 | 
| [05:58] | They’re using the State’s Attorney’s investigation | 他们利用州检的调查 | 
| [05:59] | to fuel their investigation. | 来完成自己的调查 | 
| [06:01] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [06:02] | The point isn’t how I heard it. The point is I heard it. | 重点不是我怎么知道的 而是我已经知道了 | 
| [06:05] | What do you know about it? | 对此你有什么了解 | 
| [06:06] | The Feds? Nothing. | 联调局吗 一无所知 | 
| [06:09] | This isn’t just about me, Kalinda. | 这可不仅仅关于我 凯琳达 | 
| [06:11] | This is about Cary, too. | 这事也跟凯里有关 | 
| [06:12] | They’re coming after me through him. | 他们是通过凯里来追查我 | 
| [06:15] | No more candy. | 不许再吃糖了 | 
| [06:18] | Okay, well, let me do some research first. | 好吧 我先做一些调查 | 
| [06:20] | Fast. | 快点 | 
| [06:23] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 | 
| [06:26] | I have to shower. | 我要洗个澡 | 
| [06:37] | What’s so secret? | 什么事这么秘密 | 
| [06:39] | Just work. | 工作而已 | 
| [06:43] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [06:47] | I went to a party at the Theta house. | 我去塞塔兄弟会参加了一个派对 | 
| [06:50] | It was supposed to start their Thanksgiving food drive. | 派对主题是开始他们的感恩节食物派送活动 | 
| [06:53] | I was only going to bring canned stuff. | 我只是想去领罐头食物 | 
| [06:56] | Sorry, I’m not used to talking like this. | 抱歉 我不太习惯这种谈话 | 
| [07:00] | But Troy was there, | 但特洛伊也在场 | 
| [07:02] | and he said I should at least stick around for a little while. | 他说我应该再多留一会儿 | 
| [07:06] | I remembered all the Red Zone stuff | 我记得新生报到会上 | 
| [07:07] | they told us at orientation | 给我们讲的所有关于”红色警戒”的事 | 
| [07:09] | about how many freshman girls get, you know, | 就是说多少新生女生… | 
| [07:12] | assaulted in the first few months of school | 在刚入学的头几个月 | 
| [07:15] | from drinking too much. | 就因喝太多而被强奸 | 
| [07:17] | But I was careful. | 但我很小心 | 
| [07:19] | I got my own drink, I didn’t put it down. | 我拿着自己的酒 从未放下来过 | 
| [07:25] | I woke up in an upstairs bedroom… naked. | 然后我在楼上一间卧室里醒来 一丝不挂 | 
| [07:30] | I was on the floor. | 我当时躺在地上 | 
| [07:32] | Troy was on the bed, asleep. | 特洛伊在床上睡着 | 
| [07:35] | I couldn’t find my clothes. | 我找不到自己的衣服 | 
| [07:38] | I couldn’t… | 我没办法 | 
| [07:43] | Would you like to stop, Jody? | 你要不要暂停一下 乔迪 | 
| [07:46] | No. | 不用 | 
| [07:50] | Uh, when I looked down, | 我朝身下一看 | 
| [07:51] | he had ejaculated on me. | 他在我身上射了精 | 
| [07:54] | Jody, you’re lying. | 乔迪 你撒谎 | 
| [07:55] | That’s not what happened! | 事情根本不是这样的 | 
| [07:57] | This will destroy my future. You can’t just lie! | 这会毁掉我的未来 你不能就这么信口雌黄 | 
| [08:00] | Excuse me, sir. You can’t interrupt my client. | 抱歉 先生 你不能打断我当事人的陈述 | 
| [08:02] | Actually… Hello, Ms. Florrick. | 实际上 您好 福瑞克女士 | 
| [08:04] | You’re here as a silent advocate. | 你是作为禁言律师出席 | 
| [08:05] | You-you can’t say anything. | 你什么都不能说 | 
| [08:07] | Yes, but he’s the accused. | 对 但他是被告 | 
| [08:08] | It’s not his right to interrupt her. | 他无权打断她的陈述 | 
| [08:09] | Actually, it is his right. | 实际上 他是有权的 | 
| [08:11] | According to the Student Handbook, | 根据学生手册 | 
| [08:12] | he can participate. | 他有权插话 | 
| [08:15] | It is true. He raped me. | 是真的 他强奸了我 | 
| [08:18] | I tried to call my parents the next day… | 第二天我想打电话告诉我父母 | 
| [08:20] | It was consensual. | 我们是两厢情愿 | 
| [08:22] | Maybe you had too much to drink or something. | 没准是你当时喝太多了什么的 | 
| [08:23] | I didn’t have too much to drink, and I said “No.” | 我没喝多 而且我说了”不要” | 
| [08:26] | You just didn’t want to hear it. | 而你根本没听进去 | 
| [08:29] | How much did you have to drink, Jody? | 你喝了多少 乔迪 | 
| [08:31] | Two to three beers. | 两三杯啤酒 | 
| [08:33] | No, tequila. | 不对 是龙舌兰酒 | 
| [08:34] | Are you used to drinking, Jody? | 你以前喝过酒吗 乔迪 | 
| [08:36] | Excuse me, panelists. | 抱歉 委员们 | 
| [08:37] | Mrs. Florrick, we’ve already warned you. | 福瑞克夫人 我们已经警告您了 | 
| [08:39] | You’re a silent advocate here. | 你是禁言律师 | 
| [08:41] | Yes. | 我知道 | 
| [08:42] | I just need a bathroom break. | 我想去下洗手间 | 
| [08:44] | – How are you? – Okay. | -你怎么样 -还好 | 
| [08:46] | No, not so good. | 其实不怎么好 | 
| [08:48] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [08:50] | I’m sorry I didn’t get to introduce myself. I’m Alicia. | 抱歉我还没自我介绍 我是艾丽西娅 | 
| [08:53] | I know. Your-your brother said. | 我知道 你弟弟说过了 | 
| [08:55] | Jody, you’re doing well, but here’s the thing. | 乔迪 你表现得很好 但有个问题 | 
| [08:58] | I can’t say anything here, | 我在场是什么都不能说的 | 
| [08:59] | but you can, so I need you to tell them something. | 但你可以 所以我要你告诉他们一些事 | 
| [09:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:04] | The Student Handbook– | 在学生手册里 | 
| [09:05] | it says Troy can participate, | 上面说特洛伊可以参与讨论 | 
| [09:07] | but only with questions, not with statements. | 但只能问问题 不能做陈述 | 
| [09:11] | Yes. | 是这样 | 
| [09:12] | He’s making statements. | 他当时是在做陈述 | 
| [09:14] | He can only do that when he’s questioned. | 只有在被问话时他才能做陈述 | 
| [09:18] | Can you say that the next time he talks? | 所以等他下次插话时你能说一下吗 | 
| [09:21] | I’ll try. | 我会试一试 | 
| [09:22] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [09:23] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [09:24] | What’s your phone number? | 你手机号多少 | 
| [09:25] | I didn’t have tequila. I had beer. | 我没喝龙舌兰酒 我喝的是啤酒 | 
| [09:28] | Jody, that’s not true. I saw you drinking tequila. | 乔迪 这不是真的 我看到你喝龙舌兰了 | 
| [09:31] | You were downstairs in the kitchen. | 你当时在楼下的厨房里 | 
| [09:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [09:34] | He can’t do that. He can’t interject like that. | 他不能这样 他不能像这样随便插话 | 
| [09:37] | Unfortunately, he can, Jody. | 不好意思 他是可以的 乔迪 | 
| [09:40] | No, he can only interject with questions, | 不对 他只能提问题 | 
| [09:43] | not statements… | 不能直接陈述 | 
| [09:44] | according to the handbook. | 根据学生手册规定 | 
| [09:48] | It says so on page 38, paragraph C. | 这一条是在第38页 C段 | 
| [09:55] | Okay. Troy, please limit your remarks to questions. | 好 特洛伊 请你控制 只能提问 | 
| [09:59] | I’d like to bring you back in a couple days to continue our talk, | 过几天我会请大家回来继续我们的谈话 | 
| [10:01] | but I just wanted to get your last impressions of Alicia Florrick. | 现在还想问大家对艾丽西娅·福瑞克的最后印象 | 
| [10:03] | Uh, why don’t we start with you, Sally? | 那么我们从你开始吧 莎莉 | 
| [10:05] | I don’t know. She seems entitled to me, | 我不知道 我觉得她有点自视甚高 | 
| [10:07] | like the world owes her something. | 好像全世界都欠她的 | 
| [10:09] | And why do you say that? | 为什么这样说呢 | 
| [10:10] | Something about her. | 就是关于她自己的事 | 
| [10:11] | She just seems selfish, | 她看起来好自私 | 
| [10:12] | like everything is about my pain, my achievements. | 好像全世界的痛都是我 全世界的成就都是我 | 
| [10:16] | There’s a world bigger than you, you know… | 但有一个世界是比你自己更大的… | 
| [10:18] | Alicia, hey. Hi. You made it. | 艾丽西娅 你来啦 | 
| [10:20] | No, keep it running. | 别 继续播啊 | 
| [10:21] | No, we’ll summarize for you. | 不用 我们会帮你做总结的 | 
| [10:22] | It didn’t go well. | 进展不顺利吧 | 
| [10:23] | No, it went well. What-what do you mean? | 没 挺顺利的 你说什么呢 | 
| [10:24] | I’m selfish. | 我很自私 | 
| [10:26] | That’s just her. Stuck-up bitch. Everybody liked you. | 只有她而已 自大的婊子 大家都喜欢你 | 
| [10:29] | Yeah, the real problem’s Prady. His brand is just as strong. | 真正的问题是普拉迪 他的名声很强大 | 
| [10:32] | And he’s announcing this week. | 而他这周就要发表参选声明 | 
| [10:33] | Truth is, he’ll get a big bump | 事实上在他声明后 | 
| [10:35] | from his announcement, so, we have to step on it. | 人气会大大暴增 所以我们必须碾压之 | 
| [10:37] | What he means is, we need an event to coincide with his announcement, | 他是说我们需要针对他的声明也举行一次活动 | 
| [10:39] | so that he doesn’t own the day. | 以防他一枝独秀 | 
| [10:40] | We’re spitballing ideas. Peter is willing to help, | 我们正在想点子 彼得很乐意帮忙 | 
| [10:42] | perhaps make an announcement of his own or something. | 也许他也来发表个声明什么的 | 
| [10:46] | Did you tell her I started my own firm? | 你有没有告诉她我自己开了律所 | 
| [10:48] | – What? – That lady. Did-did you tell her | -什么 -那位女士 你有告诉她 | 
| [10:50] | I started my own firm? It wasn’t handed to me. | 我创办了自己的律所 可不是别人送我的 | 
| [10:51] | Alicia, stop it. | 艾丽西娅 别这样 | 
| [10:52] | It is one woman in a focus group. | 不过是焦点小组中的一个女人 | 
| [10:54] | Don’t obsess. | 别太纠结了 | 
| [10:55] | Other people nodded when she said that. | 可她说那话时别人都在点头 | 
| [10:56] | No one was nodding. | 没人点头 | 
| [10:57] | – Play the tape again. – No. | -那就再放一遍 -不行 | 
| [10:59] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 | 
| [11:27] | You’re sleeping with a federal agent. | 你在跟一个联邦探员上床 | 
| [11:31] | We followed you. | 我们跟踪了你 | 
| [11:32] | You left the apartment of Deputy Agent Delaney. | 你从德兰尼探员的公寓中离开 | 
| [11:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:36] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [11:39] | This pre-dated anything to do with Cary. | 这段关系早于我和凯里的关系 | 
| [11:42] | Or you. | 也早与你 | 
| [11:43] | That does not calm me. | 这可没办法安抚我 | 
| [11:47] | Agent Delaney is not working on your case. | 德兰尼探员没在办你的案子 | 
| [11:50] | The Feds are opening another front. | 联调局正在别处下手 | 
| [11:53] | They’re feeding information to the State’s Attorney, | 他们向州检察官提供信息 | 
| [11:54] | and the S.A. is feeding information to them. | 而州检也给他们提供信息 | 
| [11:57] | And how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [11:58] | Because I’m paying attention. | 因为我有心注意 | 
| [12:03] | This is what I need from you, Kalinda. | 我需要你做下面这件事 凯琳达 | 
| [12:07] | I need you to find out what your girlfriend is working on. | 我要你查出你女朋友在办什么案子 | 
| [12:10] | If you want me to feel calm about you sleeping with a federal agent, | 如果你想让我对你跟联邦探员睡觉感到心安的话 | 
| [12:13] | find out what case she is on. | 那就查出她在办什么案子 | 
| [12:15] | You understand? | 明白了吗 | 
| [12:21] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [12:23] | Now get out. | 出去吧 | 
| [13:03] | Fantastic. | 真不错 | 
| [13:06] | Where are your chairs? | 你的椅子在哪儿 | 
| [13:07] | Oh, they, um… they arrive tomorrow. | 椅子…明天到 | 
| [13:11] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 | 
| [13:11] | How do I feel? I feel like | 我感觉如何 我感觉 | 
| [13:13] | a… newly-minted lawyer | 像个初出茅庐的小律师 | 
| [13:15] | ready to represent DUIs and bail-jumpers. | 准备代表酒驾司机和保释逃犯对薄公堂了 | 
| [13:21] | You seem happier. | 你看起来开心多了 | 
| [13:22] | I’m always happy. | 我一直挺开心的 | 
| [13:26] | Do I seem entitled to you? | 你觉得我自视高人一等吗 | 
| [13:28] | Do I think you’re entitled? | 我觉得你自视高人一等吗 | 
| [13:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [13:32] | Why? Do you, uh… do you feel entitled? | 怎么 你感觉自己高人一等吗 | 
| [13:34] | It’s the focus group on my candidacy. | 是焦点小组讨论我的参选情况 | 
| [13:36] | Someone said I seem… selfish. | 有人说我看起来…很自私 | 
| [13:40] | Do you know this person? | 你认识这个人吗 | 
| [13:41] | – No. – Well, then what do you care? Come on. | -不认识 -那你纠结个啥 | 
| [13:42] | Well, it’s a voter. | 可那是选民啊 | 
| [13:44] | And also maybe the people who know me are being too polite. | 也许是认识我的人都太有礼貌而不敢说 | 
| [13:47] | She said I seem obsessed with my own pain, | 她说我太过执着于自己的痛苦 | 
| [13:51] | my own achievements. | 我自己的成就 | 
| [13:53] | Yeah, my ex-wife used to say the same about me. | 嗯 我前妻也对我说过一样的话 | 
| [13:56] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:57] | You don’t seem that way to me at all. | 在我看来你完全不是那样的 | 
| [14:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:01] | So you want to do something about it? | 那么你有何对策 | 
| [14:03] | What? Being entitled? | 什么 太高人一等吗 | 
| [14:05] | Yeah. Every Wednesday, | 对 每个星期三 | 
| [14:07] | I go to St. Paul’s Cathedral on Ashland. | 我会去阿什兰的圣保罗大教堂 | 
| [14:10] | They have a soup kitchen. | 他们有个施粥坊 | 
| [14:12] | Go volunteer. | 去当义工吧 | 
| [14:13] | They always need someone. | 总是缺人 | 
| [14:14] | It helps you see beyond yourself. | 能够帮助你看到自身之外的事 | 
| [14:17] | You do that every Wednesday? | 你每周三都会去吗 | 
| [14:19] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [14:22] | You’re a good person. | 你真是好人 | 
| [14:23] | A saint, really. | 是啊 我是圣徒 | 
| [14:25] | You can say it. | 你可以这么说 | 
| [14:26] | Just go. | 去就行了 | 
| [14:28] | Turn up at, uh, 6:30. | 六点半出现就行 | 
| [14:30] | Well, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 | 
| [14:40] | I think I might have been wrong about Alicia. | 我可能看错艾丽西娅了 | 
| [14:42] | Sure, she has some money, | 她虽然有点钱 | 
| [14:43] | but she gives to those less for… | 但她会拿出来帮助他人… | 
| [14:47] | I’m Hank Shetty. | 我是汉克·谢蒂 | 
| [14:48] | I work as the captain of campus police here | 我在芝加哥综合理工学院 | 
| [14:50] | at Polytech. | 担任校警队长 | 
| [14:51] | Jody first came to you with her accusation? | 乔迪是最先去找你控诉的吗 | 
| [14:53] | Yeah. On Monday. | 对 周一的时候 | 
| [14:54] | I guess it was three days after it happened. | 大概是事件发生后三天 | 
| [14:56] | And did you notice anything about her? | 你注意到什么异常了吗 | 
| [14:58] | Yeah, she was in control. | 她还挺冷静的 | 
| [15:00] | She said she was raped | 她说被人强奸 | 
| [15:01] | and she wanted to bring charges against Troy over there. | 想起诉特洛伊 | 
| [15:05] | I asked if she wanted to have a rape exam administered. | 我问她是否愿意做强奸检查 | 
| [15:07] | She said no. | 她拒绝了 | 
| [15:08] | I was surprised by that. I asked her what had happened. | 我有点吃惊 我问了她具体过程 | 
| [15:11] | She didn’t know the guy’s name. | 她不知道那人的名字 | 
| [15:13] | She was kind of confused about it all. | 她有点搞不清楚状况 | 
| [15:15] | She said she had been drinking. | 她说她喝了酒 | 
| [15:17] | I think I suggested she go to the cops, | 我应该是建议她去找警察了 | 
| [15:18] | but she insisted no. | 可她一直不愿意 | 
| [15:20] | Mr. Shetty, | 谢蒂先生 | 
| [15:21] | do you have any rape kits? | 你有强奸取证套件吗 | 
| [15:23] | Why don’t we let Mr. Shetty finish his statement, Jody. | 先听谢蒂先生说完吧 乔迪 | 
| [15:26] | I thought I could ask questions at any time. | 我不是可以随时提问吗 | 
| [15:28] | That’s what it says in the handbook. | 手册里是这么写的 | 
| [15:31] | That’s correct. | 没错 | 
| [15:31] | Uh, ask your question again. | 再问一次吧 | 
| [15:33] | Mr. Shetty, do you have any rape kits in your campus facilities? | 谢蒂 校园设备里有强奸取证套件吗 | 
| [15:37] | Do I… What do you mean? | 我 什么意思 | 
| [15:42] | You said you offered me a rape kit, | 你说曾让我做强奸检查 | 
| [15:44] | so I’m just wondering if you had any. | 所以我想问问你有没有 | 
| [15:47] | Any rape kits? No. | 强奸取证套件吗 没有 | 
| [15:49] | So why did you offer a rape kit? | 那你为什么要让我做强奸检查 | 
| [15:53] | What do you mean? I asked you | 什么意思 我是问你 | 
| [15:54] | if you wanted a rape kit administered. | 愿不愿意进行强奸检查 | 
| [15:56] | I know, but why, if you had no rape kits? | 我知道 但你明明没有套件 为什么要问 | 
| [16:01] | Well, | 这个 | 
| [16:03] | you know, we… could probably get a rape kit. | 因为…我们可以拿到取证套件 | 
| [16:07] | But you didn’t want one. | 但是你说不需要 | 
| [16:09] | Mr. Shetty, | 谢蒂先生 | 
| [16:11] | was Jody crying when she came to you? | 乔迪去找你时在哭吗 | 
| [16:13] | Or upset in any way? | 或者情绪低落了吗 | 
| [16:15] | – No. – Even as she explained | -没有 -她在解释 | 
| [16:16] | how she was being raped, she didn’t cry? | 当初的情况时 也没有哭吗 | 
| [16:18] | No, and I found that strange. | 没有 所以我觉得很奇怪 | 
| [16:20] | I asked that this panel hear testimony | 我要求庭上听取我的辅导老师 | 
| [16:23] | from my counselor, Owen Cavanaugh. | 欧文·卡瓦诺的证言 | 
| [16:27] | So it is your opinion that this tape, | 你认为这盘磁带 | 
| [16:30] | this recording, was selectively edited? | 这条录音 被人选择性编辑过吗 | 
| [16:33] | Yes. It plays the middle of the conversation | 是的 它包括当时对话的一部分 | 
| [16:35] | but not the beginning and not the end. | 但是并不完整 | 
| [16:36] | And you think Trey, | 你认为特雷 | 
| [16:37] | the man wearing the wire, did this for a reason? | 也就是录音的人 是故意这样做的吗 | 
| [16:39] | Yes. He was arrested by the police. | 对 他被警方逮捕了 | 
| [16:41] | He needed to give them someone | 他需要供出别人 | 
| [16:42] | to lighten his sentence, so he gave ’em me. | 减轻自己刑罚 所以就供出了我 | 
| [16:44] | Thank you, Cary. | 谢谢你 凯里 | 
| [16:44] | I know how difficult this has been. | 我知道你回答得很艰难 | 
| [16:46] | Uh, no further questions, Your Honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官阁下 | 
| [16:48] | You may sit. Prosecution have any questions? | 坐下吧 控方有什么问题吗 | 
| [16:51] | I do. | 有 | 
| [16:52] | Hi. Cary. | 你好 凯里 | 
| [16:55] | Um, my name is Viola Walsh. | 我叫维奥拉·沃尔什 | 
| [16:57] | Yes, I know. Hi. | 我知道 你好 | 
| [16:58] | I just have a few questions for you, if you don’t mind. | 我想问几个问题 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [17:00] | I don’t mind. Shoot. | 我不介意 开始[开枪]吧 | 
| [17:02] | Shoot? Really? | 开枪 真的吗 | 
| [17:04] | I won’t do that. | 我不会开枪的 | 
| [17:06] | So, you worked as an assistant state attorney | 你在回归辩护工作前 | 
| [17:09] | before you returned to your defense work? | 曾担任过助理检察官吗 | 
| [17:11] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [17:12] | And you didn’t… Okay, | 可你并没有…好吧 | 
| [17:13] | um, let me figure out a way to say this without offending you. | 让我想一个比较礼貌的说法 | 
| [17:18] | You didn’t work for Lemond Bishop | 你当助理检察官的时候 | 
| [17:20] | at the same time as when you were an ASA? | 没有为莱蒙德·毕夏普工作吗 | 
| [17:22] | No. And don’t worry about offending me. | 没有 不用担心冒犯我 | 
| [17:23] | Okay, good. That’s a relief. | 好 这样就解脱了 | 
| [17:26] | But you worked for Bishop | 但是你在当助理检察官之前 | 
| [17:28] | prior to joining the ASA’s office? | 为毕夏普工作过吗 | 
| [17:30] | I did. Well, I was on his defense team. | 对 我当时是他的辩护团队成员 | 
| [17:33] | Um, yes, one of five lawyers. | 总共有五个律师 | 
| [17:35] | So… you worked for Bishop | 所以你担任助理检察官之前和之后 | 
| [17:38] | before and after you were an ASA? | 都为毕夏普工作过对吗 | 
| [17:41] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [17:42] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [17:44] | So we just have to account for 20 months | 所以我们需要解决的只有 | 
| [17:46] | that you were at the ASA’s office. | 你担任助理检察官的一年零八个月 | 
| [17:47] | Objection. Attorney is testifying. | 反对 对方律师在作证 | 
| [17:48] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [17:49] | I was just talking to myself, and… | 我只是在自言自语 | 
| [17:51] | and I won’t do that again. | 不会有下次了 | 
| [17:52] | That’s okay. Take care. | 没事 小心点就好 | 
| [17:53] | I wasn’t gonna sustain it anyway. | 我本来也没准备说反对有效 | 
| [17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:56] | Why did you lie to your workmate | 你为什么要跟同事撒谎 | 
| [17:58] | and say that you never worked for Bishop? | 说自己从没为毕夏普工作过 | 
| [18:04] | I never lied. | 我没有撒谎 | 
| [18:05] | Oh, well, I have a-a statement here, uh, in the discovery from ASA Pine | 可是根据我对助理检察官派恩的询问 | 
| [18:10] | that when you took on the Bishop cases, | 她说你在接手毕夏普的系列案件时 | 
| [18:12] | you said that you never worked on a Bishop defense. | 说自己从未为毕夏普辩护过 | 
| [18:14] | Isn’t that a lie? | 这不是谎言吗 | 
| [18:16] | No. | 不是 | 
| [18:17] | It’s not? Then what is it? | 不是吗 那是什么 | 
| [18:20] | She was questioning my work as a deputy, | 她在怀疑我作为州副检察官的能力 | 
| [18:22] | and I wanted to stop her challenges. | 我想阻止她的质疑 | 
| [18:23] | So you could take Bishop’s cases from her? | 为了从她手里拿到毕夏普的案子吗 | 
| [18:26] | No, so I could stop her challenges. | 不 是为了阻止她的质疑 | 
| [18:28] | But it was a lie. | 但那是谎言 | 
| [18:28] | No. I mean, | 不 | 
| [18:30] | it’s not a lie in the way that you mean it. | 这并不是你所认为的谎言 | 
| [18:31] | And how do I mean it? | 我是怎么认为的 | 
| [18:32] | You’re trying to suggest | 你是在暗示 | 
| [18:33] | that I lied in order to keep working for Bishop. | 我撒谎是为了能继续为毕夏普工作 | 
| [18:35] | Okay, but you just said it was a lie. So… | 但是你说了 那是谎言 | 
| [18:39] | was it a lie? I-I… I mean, | 到底是谎言吗 我是说 | 
| [18:41] | we seem to have different interpretations of a lie. | 我们对谎言的理解似乎有些分歧 | 
| [18:43] | Objection. Argumentative. | 反对 诱导性提问 | 
| [18:45] | No, I’m okay with that. Sustained. | 我觉得没事 反对有效 | 
| [18:47] | Oh, I mean overruled. | 不对 反对无效 | 
| [18:49] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官阁下 | 
| [18:52] | Cary, | 凯里 | 
| [18:53] | what is your definition of a lie? | 你对谎言的定义是什么 | 
| [18:55] | Look, all I’m saying | 我的意思是 | 
| [18:56] | is I didn’t say it to deceive her. | 我那样说不是为了骗她 | 
| [18:58] | I mean, I didn’t say it to cover up for the fact that I was… | 我也不是为了掩盖事实… | 
| [19:03] | Go ahead, Cary. Take your time. | 没事 凯里 你慢慢说 | 
| [19:06] | I know that you want to tell us all the truth. | 我知道你想告诉我们事实 | 
| [19:08] | Look, I wasn’t working for Bishop, and that’s the truth. | 我当时没在为毕夏普工作 这就是事实 | 
| [19:13] | So how much did you make | 你在州检办工作之前 | 
| [19:14] | at the law firm prior to the SA’s office? | 在律师事务所能赚多少 | 
| [19:16] | $85,000 a year. | 一年八万五千美元 | 
| [19:18] | And how much do you make now? | 你现在能赚多少 | 
| [19:19] | Well, it changes. | 不稳定 | 
| [19:20] | I have a draw of $350,000, | 有三十五万的薪水 | 
| [19:22] | and then there’s profit participation… | 还有分红 | 
| [19:24] | $350,000. | 三十五万 | 
| [19:27] | And how much did you make as an SA? | 你当州检察官赚多少 | 
| [19:31] | $38,000 a year. | 一年三万八千美元 | 
| [19:32] | And yet you could keep your apartment. | 可你却住着豪华的公寓 | 
| [19:35] | Your $4,000 a month apartment. | 每月租金四千美元 | 
| [19:37] | That’s more than you were making every year. | 一年的租金比你的工资高 | 
| [19:39] | So how did you pay for that? | 所以你是怎么付房租的 | 
| [19:41] | Savings. | 我有积蓄 | 
| [19:42] | Really? Savings? | 真的吗 积蓄 | 
| [19:45] | I wish I could save like that. | 真希望我也能攒那么多钱 | 
| [19:47] | So let’s talk about the two kilos of cocaine | 来说说那两公斤可卡因吧 | 
| [19:50] | that you never returned to evidence. | 你一直没还给证物室 | 
| [19:51] | I already went through that. I didn’t return it | 这个已经说过了 我没还回去 | 
| [19:53] | because it was taken. | 是因为被人拿走了 | 
| [19:54] | And you realize | 你知道吧 | 
| [19:55] | that this is the cocaine that allowed Bishop to go free. | 就是这些可卡因让毕夏普脱身了 | 
| [19:58] | Once the cocaine disappeared, Bishop got off… | 可卡因一消失 毕夏普就可以轻松脱身 | 
| [20:01] | scot-free. | 毫发无损 | 
| [20:02] | Okay, let’s call a halt to this. | 好了 先暂停一下吧 | 
| [20:04] | Um… I think we should talk, Cary. | 我们应该聊聊 凯里 | 
| [20:08] | Jody was very clear about what happened. | 乔迪对于当时的情况十分清楚 | 
| [20:10] | She came to me the very next day. | 她第二天就来找我 | 
| [20:11] | Was she confused? The campus office said | 她当时神志不清吗 校警说 | 
| [20:14] | she was confused about what happened. | 她并不清楚究竟发生了什么 | 
| [20:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:16] | She knew who raped her. | 她知道是谁强奸了她 | 
| [20:18] | She didn’t want to go to the police, | 她不想报警 | 
| [20:20] | but she didn’t want to have to face him | 可她也不想每天在学校里 | 
| [20:21] | in school every day either. | 再面对他 | 
| [20:27] | I want you to know | 据我所知 | 
| [20:28] | the campus cop was composing his erection. | 校警的勃起简直一派胡言 | 
| [20:32] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [20:33] | Yes. Huh, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. | 是的 好像听着不太对 | 
| [20:36] | That almost sounds as if it was auto-corrected. | 简直像被自动修正拼写过 | 
| [20:38] | This man is her counselor. | 这男人是她的辅导老师 | 
| [20:39] | He has reason to lie. | 他有理由说谎 | 
| [20:40] | Again, the only interjection allowed is a question. | 重申一下 插话只能是提问题 | 
| [20:43] | The campus cop was completely wrong in his assertions. | 校警的判断简直一派胡言 | 
| [20:47] | I saw her the next day, | 我第二天见到她的时候 | 
| [20:48] | and she knew exactly what happened. | 她很清楚发生了什么 | 
| [20:50] | You failed me. | 你让我挂科 | 
| [20:51] | You d… you don’t like me. This is unfair. | 你不喜欢我 这不公平 | 
| [20:52] | I have done nothing wrong. | 我没有做错什么 | 
| [20:53] | No, what’s unfair is you talking | 不 你一直在这里讲话 | 
| [20:54] | and not allowing us to question you. | 还不许我们质疑你 这才不公平 | 
| [20:55] | She was drinking too much. | 她喝多了 | 
| [20:55] | All right, all right, that’s enough. | 好了 好了 够了 | 
| [20:57] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [20:59] | The panel is ready to deliberate and offer its decision. | 评审小组已准备好商议后做出决议 | 
| [21:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [21:03] | We still have witnesses. | 我们还有目击证人 | 
| [21:04] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [21:05] | we have already warned you about staying silent. | 我们已经警告过您了 请保持安静 | 
| [21:08] | Unfortunately, Jody, | 很抱歉 乔迪 | 
| [21:09] | there isn’t enough evidence for an expulsion. | 你没有足够的证据让学校开除他 | 
| [21:14] | We want to be clear. | 我们要澄清一点 | 
| [21:15] | To say there isn’t enough evidence | 没有足够的证据 | 
| [21:16] | does not mean he is innocent, Jody… | 并不意味着他是无辜的 乔迪 | 
| [21:17] | Excuse me. There has been a complete lack | 请原谅 可这里根本没有按照 | 
| [21:19] | of due process here, | 正当的法律程序进行裁决 | 
| [21:20] | and you have opened yourself up to a lawsuit. | 你们可能会面临起诉 | 
| [21:23] | – What? – Title IX requires | -你说什么 -教育法修正案第九条要求 | 
| [21:25] | due process in campus allegations. | 校园诉讼遵从正当法律程序 | 
| [21:28] | You are subject to suit for not supplying that. | 你们没有按照规定执行就可能面临起诉 | 
| [21:31] | Are you suing us? | 你是要起诉我们吗 | 
| [21:33] | Is that what you’re doing, Jody? | 是这样吗 乔迪 | 
| [21:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:44] | No. | 不是 | 
| [21:46] | I mean, it’s not a lie in the way that you mean it. | 我是说 这不是你所认为的那种谎言 | 
| [21:49] | Oh, and how do I mean it? | 我是怎么认为的 | 
| [21:51] | You mean that you’re trying… you’re trying to suggest | 你是想…你是在暗示… | 
| [21:54] | that I lied in order to keep working for Bishop. | 我撒谎是为了能继续为毕夏普工作 | 
| [22:07] | Mine or yours? | 是我的还是你的 | 
| [22:15] | We need to stop working so hard. | 咱们没必要这么玩命工作 | 
| [22:19] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [22:21] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [22:23] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [22:24] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [22:38] | No. | 不行 | 
| [22:40] | Because I said no. | 我说了不行 | 
| [22:44] | The same with the SA– | 和州检察官一样 | 
| [22:45] | you use him to get to Bishop. | 利用他牵扯出毕夏普 | 
| [22:49] | We can’t. We don’t have legal cause. | 不行 我们没有法律上的理由 | 
| [22:52] | Wait till the tap… | 还是等窃听录音… | 
| [22:58] | Alicia Florrick is bringing a lawsuit against Chicago Polytech | 艾丽西娅正在代表一学生就一起强奸案 | 
| [23:01] | on behalf of a student for rape. | 起诉芝加哥理工学院 | 
| [23:02] | Does this change anybody’s vote for or against her? | 这件事会影响你们的投票吗 | 
| [23:04] | Is she bringing those charges now? | 她现在正在代理这件案子吗 | 
| [23:06] | Yes. I’d be more likely to vote for her. | 是的 那我更倾向于把票投给她 | 
| [23:09] | Rape on campus is everywhere… | 校园强奸案无处不在 | 
| [23:10] | What, so she’s kind of a feminist activist now? | 所以她现在算是女权主义者了吗 | 
| [23:13] | Why does she have to be a feminist activist | 为什么她代理一起强奸案 | 
| [23:15] | to bring charges for rape? | 就成了女权主义者了 | 
| [23:16] | He’s not saying that. | 他不是那个意思 | 
| [23:18] | Is she running or is she not? | 那在于她是否参加选举 | 
| [23:19] | How fitting that the men in the room | 这里的男士们 | 
| [23:20] | are the ones having problems. | 好像对此很有意见 | 
| [23:24] | Your Honor, all plaintiff wants is an emergency injunction | 法官阁下 原告希望法庭能够下令 | 
| [23:27] | to change the makeup of the university panel. | 重选高校司法评审团 | 
| [23:29] | Is there any reason | 你有什么理由 | 
| [23:30] | this can’t be delayed until next week? | 反对将这起案件延期到下周吗 | 
| [23:31] | Not as far as we’re concerned, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 | 
| [23:39] | Excuse me, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 | 
| [23:40] | Uh… Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:47] | Your Honor, uh… | 法官阁下 | 
| [23:48] | It’s all right, I have to get used to… | 没关系 我迟早得习惯 | 
| [23:50] | doing this for myself. Uh, Your Honor, | 自己来做这些 法官阁下 | 
| [23:52] | I’m Louis Canning, outside counsel for the university. | 我是路易斯·坎宁 这所大学的外聘律师 | 
| [23:55] | Mr. Canning, yes. Are you all right? | 坎宁先生 你没事吧 | 
| [23:57] | Uh, I am. Uh… | 我没事 | 
| [23:58] | I just had an unfortunate bout of kidney failure | 只不过是在迟发性运动障碍治疗中 | 
| [24:01] | from my tardive dyskinesia medication. | 不幸引起了肾功能衰竭 | 
| [24:04] | My Goodness. I’m sorry. | 天哪 我很抱歉 | 
| [24:05] | Unfortunately, Your Honor… Hello, Mrs. Florrick. | 很遗憾 法官阁下 你好 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [24:08] | Mr. Canning. | 坎宁先生 | 
| [24:09] | Unfortunately, Your Honor, | 很遗憾 法官阁下 | 
| [24:10] | uh, defense has to request that this case be expedited. | 被告要求尽快处理此案 | 
| [24:12] | Your Honor, Chicago Polytechnic does not want | 法官阁下 芝加哥理工学院不希望 | 
| [24:14] | the negative publicity to impact their admissions process. | 这件事产生的负面影响干扰学校招生 | 
| [24:17] | That’s why they’re asking this case be expedited. | 因此他们才请求尽快解决此案 | 
| [24:20] | I wish that were the case, Your Honor. | 但愿如此 法官阁下 | 
| [24:22] | Unfortunately, I have my operation in a week’s time | 不幸的是 我还有一周就要做手术了 | 
| [24:25] | and I just want to… | 我只是希望 | 
| [24:26] | make sure this is handled. | 在那之前了结此案 | 
| [24:29] | Mr. Canning, are you all right? | 坎宁先生 你还好吧 | 
| [24:32] | Yes, just, uh, uh… | 我很好 | 
| [24:34] | dys-dyspnea from my, uh, | 只不过肾功能衰竭 | 
| [24:36] | kidney failure. I-I know this is an inconvenience | 会引起呼吸困难 我知道这会为原告律师 | 
| [24:38] | to plaintiff’s attorney, and-and I am sorry. | 带来诸多不便 对此我深表歉意 | 
| [24:41] | I also wish it didn’t inconvenience the court. | 同样 我也希望自己不会影响庭审 | 
| [24:43] | Oh, stop it, Mr. Canning, it’s… | 不用再说了 坎宁先生 这… | 
| [24:45] | no inconvenience at all. | 没什么不方便的 | 
| [24:47] | We’ll start hearing testimony on your motion to dismiss tomorrow. | 明天我们都会来听取你关于撤案动议的证词 | 
| [24:52] | Was any of that true in there? | 你说的有一句真话吗 | 
| [24:54] | I’ve missed you, Alicia. | 我很想你 艾丽西娅 | 
| [24:57] | You’re fun. | 你很有意思 | 
| [24:58] | Are you dying? | 你要死了吗 | 
| [24:59] | Well, everybody’s dying. | 每个人都会死 | 
| [25:00] | Are you dying now? | 你马上就要死了吗 | 
| [25:02] | No, I’m having a kidney transplant. | 不 我要接受肾移植 | 
| [25:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [25:07] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [25:12] | He’s going in for a kidney transplant, | 他只是接受肾移植 | 
| [25:14] | and she thinks he’s lying. | 她却觉得他在撒谎 | 
| [25:16] | She’s not just selfish, she’s paranoi… | 她不仅自私 而且偏执 | 
| [25:29] | Wow, look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [25:31] | Best-dressed in the soup kitchen. | 来施粥坊还穿得这么正式 | 
| [25:32] | I just came from court. | 我刚下庭 | 
| [25:34] | You dress down well. | 你这么穿很好看 | 
| [25:35] | Oh, yeah, you know, I have a consultant. | 我有个着装顾问 | 
| [25:38] | So… the last one who shows | 所以 最后一个来的人 | 
| [25:42] | gets the pots. | 要负责刷锅 | 
| [25:44] | Oh, this is just like home. | 就和在家里一样 | 
| [25:46] | But less entitled. | 可没那么高人一等 | 
| [25:47] | Much less. | 太不高人一等了 | 
| [25:48] | I can feel the selfishness melting away. | 我觉得我的自私都不见了呢 | 
| [25:58] | Hi, Eli. | 伊莱 | 
| [25:58] | We just found out from the Confetti Brothers | 我们刚从彩屑兄弟那里得知了 | 
| [26:00] | where Prady is announcing. | 普拉迪宣布参选的地方 | 
| [26:02] | Uh, Eli, I’m busy. | 伊莱 我很忙 | 
| [26:03] | Can I try to figure out what you’re saying another time? | 你有什么事能一会儿再说吗 | 
| [26:06] | The Confetti Brothers are a duo out of Wisconsin | 彩屑兄弟是威斯康辛州的兄弟俩 | 
| [26:08] | who control all the confetti for political functions. | 控制着各类政治集会上的庆典彩屑生意 | 
| [26:10] | They told us Prady is announcing at Bonaventure tomorrow night. | 他们说普拉迪明晚会在博纳温彻酒店宣布参选 | 
| [26:13] | Okay, those words made sense. Can I go now? | 好了 这些消息很有用 我能挂了吗 | 
| [26:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [26:16] | Scrubbing a pot. | 刷锅 | 
| [26:17] | Yes, I can see why you have to go. | 那我知道你为什么要挂了 | 
| [26:19] | We have a plan for Peter to meet you in a Bonaventure hotel suite | 我们计划让你和彼得在博纳温彻酒店套房见面 | 
| [26:22] | and for photographers to see you coming out. | 记者们会看到你们从酒店里一起出来 | 
| [26:24] | You can’t be serious. | 你是在逗我吗 | 
| [26:25] | Yeah, peter’s already on board. | 彼得已经同意了 | 
| [26:27] | That’ll become the story, | 你们两个将会成为话题 | 
| [26:29] | not Prady’s announcement. | 普拉迪的参选声明就没戏了 | 
| [26:30] | Okay. I’m going now, Eli. Bye. | 好 我要挂了 伊莱 再见 | 
| [27:15] | Better look at this. | 你最好看看这个 | 
| [27:18] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [27:19] | Were you at the St. Paul’s Cathedral last night? | 你昨晚是在圣保罗大教堂吗 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [27:22] | There is a photo of you scrubbing an already-clean pot | 这里有一张你一边刷着干净的锅 | 
| [27:25] | and talking on the phone. | 一边在打电话的照片 | 
| [27:26] | Oh, my God. Who took it? | 天哪 这是谁拍的 | 
| [27:28] | I don’t know. A tracker. | 我不知道 可能是跟踪你的人 | 
| [27:29] | Why were you scrubbing an already-clean pot? | 你为什么要去刷一只本来就干净了的锅 | 
| [27:30] | It wasn’t clean. | 不是本来就干净的 | 
| [27:32] | I cleaned it. | 是我刷干净的 | 
| [27:34] | Does it say it was clean? | 上面说本来就是干净的吗 | 
| [27:35] | It says it was clean. | 是这么说的 | 
| [27:36] | And why are you dressed like you’re going to a dinner party? | 那你为什么穿得像参加晚宴一样 | 
| [27:37] | I wasn’t. It was after work. | 我没有 我刚下庭 | 
| [27:39] | And I was on the phone with you. | 正在和你通话 | 
| [27:40] | You called me. | 是你打给我的 | 
| [27:41] | Alicia, this is a disaster. | 艾丽西娅 这是场灾难 | 
| [27:42] | You can’t do photo ops like this on your own. | 你不能自己搞这种拍照作秀 | 
| [27:45] | It wasn’t a photo op. I-I was just helping out. | 这不是拍照作秀 我只是去帮忙 | 
| [27:47] | Well, you can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 | 
| [27:48] | There are people out there trying to screw you. | 外面很多人想搞你 | 
| [27:50] | Oh, my God, does it say it was clean? | 我的天 是说了它是干净的吗 | 
| [27:51] | You need to get in here. | 你得到这来 | 
| [27:52] | We need to strategize. | 我们得制定应对战略 | 
| [27:54] | No, I have to go to court. | 不 我得上庭 | 
| [27:56] | I thought you delayed that. | 我以为你推迟了 | 
| [27:57] | No, I tried to delay it. | 没有 我是尝试推迟 | 
| [27:59] | Alicia, I take my job seriously. | 艾丽西娅 我对待自己的工作很认真 | 
| [28:00] | You need to take it seriously, too. | 你也需要认真对待你的 | 
| [28:05] | Oh, my God, | 我的天 | 
| [28:06] | They’re just making this stuff up. | 他们在乱编 | 
| [28:08] | For a politician’s wife, she’s kind of phony. | 对一个政客的妻子来说 她有点太假了 | 
| [28:10] | It’s like they’re not real to her– | 就像他们对她来说不是真的 | 
| [28:11] | the homeless people. | 那些无家可归的人 | 
| [28:12] | Yeah. Like animals in a cage. | 是啊 就像笼子里的动物 | 
| [28:14] | She just went to that soup kitchen to show off. | 她只是去那个施粥坊作秀的 | 
| [28:25] | Okay, good, I think | 好了 我认为 | 
| [28:27] | we’ve covered that thoroughly. | 那个我们已经全部问到了 | 
| [28:28] | Let’s move on to the wire. | 我们继续窃听录音部分 | 
| [28:29] | The recording of your wrongdoing. | 你违法行为的录音 | 
| [28:31] | My alleged wrongdoing. | 我被指控的违法行为 | 
| [28:32] | Your alleged wrongdoing. Now, the tape starts with you joking | 你被指控的违法行为 录音带从你 | 
| [28:35] | about women, is that right? | 开女性的玩笑开始 对吧 | 
| [28:37] | No, that is not how it started. | 不 不是这么开始的 | 
| [28:39] | That’s when the C.I. decided to turn on the wire. | 那是线人决定打开窃听器的地方 | 
| [28:41] | Are you saying that the wire was edited? | 你是说录音被剪辑过吗 | 
| [28:43] | No. I’m saying the C.I. | 不是 我是说线人 | 
| [28:44] | edited it by choosing when to turn it on and off. | 通过时开时关的方式编辑了内容 | 
| [28:46] | I talk much longer than the wire. | 我比录音说得更长 | 
| [28:48] | You did? | 是吗 | 
| [28:49] | Because we only hear the end of your joke about Beyonce. | 因为我们只听到你开碧昂丝玩笑的结尾 | 
| [28:52] | So what did you say about Beyonce | 所以在录音开始前 | 
| [28:53] | before the tape started rolling? | 你说了什么关于碧昂丝的事 | 
| [28:55] | How is this relevant? | 这有什么关联 | 
| [28:56] | – Cary. – No, seriously. | -凯里 -不 说真的 | 
| [28:57] | How is my joking about Beyonce relevant? | 我开碧昂丝的玩笑跟这有什么关系 | 
| [28:59] | Wow. Okay, are we taking a break from questioning? | 好吧 我们要休息一下吗 | 
| [29:02] | Let me talk to Cary for a second. | 让我跟凯里谈一下 | 
| [29:03] | I’m just asking a question and what I don’t get | 我只是问了个问题 而且我不明白的是 | 
| [29:05] | is why you’re not objecting more. | 你为什么不提出更多的反对 | 
| [29:07] | I’m not objecting | 我没有提出 | 
| [29:07] | more because these are softballs | 更多的反对因为这些是一般的问题 | 
| [29:09] | and if I object | 如果我提出反对 | 
| [29:10] | it’ll look like we’re hiding something. | 就会看起来像我们在隐藏什么 | 
| [29:11] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 | 
| [29:12] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 | 
| [29:13] | Let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下 | 
| [29:16] | We’ll, uh, pay for one more session. | 我们再多付一节的钱 | 
| [29:18] | Okay. When’s his trial? | 好 他的审讯是什么时候 | 
| [29:20] | Two weeks. | 两周后 | 
| [29:21] | All right, Diane, we’ve had our issues in the past. | 好 戴安 我们过去是有些不快 | 
| [29:23] | That’s why you’ve hired me. | 这是你聘请我的原因 | 
| [29:24] | But I have to tell you, he is a bad witness. | 但我得告诉你 他是个很差劲的证人 | 
| [29:27] | If I’m on the jury, | 如果我是陪审团成员 | 
| [29:28] | he’s going away for 15 years. | 他会被判坐十五年牢的 | 
| [29:30] | I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 | 
| [29:33] | Anytime. | 有需要随时联系 | 
| [29:40] | Cary, | 凯里 | 
| [29:41] | whatever you have to do, whoever you have to talk to, | 不管你做了什么 无论你跟谁聊过 | 
| [29:44] | get your head in the game. | 专心点吧 | 
| [29:45] | You are 14 days away from spending a decade in prison. | 距离你可能会蹲十年大狱的日子只差十四天了 | 
| [29:48] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [29:48] | I understand that I will be fine. | 我明白我会没事的 | 
| [29:51] | You need to protect me more on the stand. | 你需要在证人席上多保护我 | 
| [29:54] | Watch the tape. | 看看录像带 | 
| [30:18] | Kalinda, close the door. It’s me. | 凯琳达 把门关上 是我 | 
| [30:20] | Cary. | 凯里 | 
| [30:27] | Cary, this is a mistake. | 凯里 这么做不对 | 
| [30:29] | Do you want to go back to jail? | 你想回监狱去吗 | 
| [30:30] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 | 
| [30:31] | Then stop screwing around. | 那就别乱来 | 
| [30:33] | 30 feet between us, Cary. | 我们之间保持三十英尺的距离 | 
| [30:34] | 30 feet. | 三十英尺 | 
| [30:35] | You cannot be here. | 你不能在这 | 
| [30:36] | No one saw me enter. | 没人看到我进来了 | 
| [30:37] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [30:38] | Castro wants you in prison. | 卡斯特罗想要你进监狱 | 
| [30:39] | He could have cops outside. | 他可能派了警察在外面 | 
| [30:40] | Why do you lie to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎 | 
| [30:43] | Cary, take this seriously. | 凯里 你认真点 | 
| [30:45] | I am. | 我挺认真的 | 
| [30:46] | When I call you, you say you’re home, | 我打给你的时候 你说你在家 | 
| [30:47] | but you’re not. | 但你没有 | 
| [30:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [30:52] | Because you’re with this Fed. | 因为你跟那个联邦探员在一起 | 
| [31:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [31:01] | Well, you came here to bang me, so come on, let’s go. | 你是过来和我上床的 那就来吧 | 
| [31:03] | Just… | 就 | 
| [31:07] | Just act like you care. | 就表现得像你关心一样吧 | 
| [31:08] | For 14 days, act like I mean something to you. | 十四天 表现得像我对你还很重要 | 
| [31:10] | You do. | 确实如此 | 
| [31:11] | Well, then show me and stop going to her. | 那表现给我看 别去找她了 | 
| [31:16] | Cary, come on, that’s not what this is all about. | 凯里 得了吧 那跟这一切无关 | 
| [31:18] | We don’t do that to each other. | 我们互相没有这样的约束 | 
| [31:19] | I can’t think about anything else. | 我不能思考其他的事情 | 
| [31:22] | I need to save myself, and all I do | 我需要救我自己 而我做的 | 
| [31:23] | is picture you in bed with her. | 只有想着你和她在床上的画面 | 
| [31:24] | Cary, we’re not married. | 凯里 我们没结婚 | 
| [31:25] | We’re not even going steady. | 我们甚至都没有稳定的关系 | 
| [31:26] | But you mean something to me. | 但你对我来说很重要 | 
| [31:28] | Yes, I know I’m supposed to be a good sport, | 是的 我知道我应该有容人之量 | 
| [31:30] | but I don’t want to be with anyone else. | 但我就是不想跟其他人共享 | 
| [31:36] | I do. | 我想 | 
| [31:41] | Okay, well, that solves that. | 好吧 那就可以解决了 | 
| [31:44] | Thank you and go to hell. | 谢谢你 去死吧 | 
| [31:48] | Cary, wait. | 凯里 等等 | 
| [31:49] | Let me check that nobody’s outsi… | 让我看看有没有人在外面 | 
| [32:02] | Jody had a fair hearing. | 乔迪受到的是公平的听证会 | 
| [32:04] | Most disciplinary sessions last | 大部分纪律听证持续的时间 | 
| [32:06] | less than an hour. | 都不到一小时 | 
| [32:07] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [32:08] | And how long did Jody’s session last? | 而乔迪的听证持续了多久 | 
| [32:09] | Five hours over two days. | 五小时 两天内开完的 | 
| [32:11] | My Goodness. That sounds like | 我的天 那在我听起来 | 
| [32:12] | due process to me. | 就像是法定诉讼程序 | 
| [32:13] | Objection. Counselor is testifying. | 反对 律师自己在作证 | 
| [32:15] | Poorly, too. | 而且表现得很糟糕 | 
| [32:16] | Do you have anything else to say, Mr. Canning? | 你还有其他要说的吗 坎宁先生 | 
| [32:19] | Uh, no, I’ll just rephrase. If I may. | 没有了 我重问一下 如果可以的话 | 
| [32:22] | Um, the student judiciary committee | 学生司法委员会 | 
| [32:24] | has a lot of regulations, right? | 有很多的规定 对吗 | 
| [32:26] | Yes. We have a detailed manual. | 是的 我们有一本详细的守则 | 
| [32:28] | That would be this heavy thing right here, right? | 就是这里这本厚厚的东西 对吗 | 
| [32:31] | That’s right. 250 pages. | 是的 250页 | 
| [32:33] | Uh, it lays out all the rules. | 它描述了所有的规则 | 
| [32:35] | And is one of the rules that a-a complaining witness like Ms. Milam | 其中有规定像米拉姆小姐这样的申诉证人 | 
| [32:38] | is entitled to a silent advocate | 有权拥有一位禁言律师吗 | 
| [32:39] | as long as the person doesn’t interfere with the participants? | 条件是此律师不干扰涉案人员 | 
| [32:42] | That’s correct. | 是的 | 
| [32:43] | Did Mrs. Florrick interfere with the proceedings? | 福瑞克夫人干扰到听证过程了吗 | 
| [32:45] | Objection. I am not on trial here. | 反对 我在这不是来受审的 | 
| [32:48] | One second. | 等一下 | 
| [32:52] | Can you tell us the level of training | 你能告诉我们坐上司法评审席 | 
| [32:53] | you received to sit on this panel? | 你接受过什么级别的训练吗 | 
| [32:55] | We all attended a weekend seminar. | 我们参加了一周末的研讨会 | 
| [32:57] | An entire weekend? | 整个周末吗 | 
| [32:58] | Objection. | 反对 | 
| [32:59] | Sustained. | 反对有效 | 
| [33:00] | We were also provided with training videos. | 我们还看了培训视频 | 
| [33:02] | And were these training videos specific to sexual assault? | 那这些培训视频有针对性骚扰的吗 | 
| [33:05] | No. | 没有 | 
| [33:06] | Were you appointed to this panel, Ms. Booth? | 你是被任命到评审席的吗 布斯小姐 | 
| [33:08] | No, I volunteered. | 不是的 我自愿的 | 
| [33:09] | Have you volunteered to get any additional training | 你有自愿参加其他 | 
| [33:13] | pursuant to sexual assault? | 有关性骚扰的培训吗 | 
| [33:14] | It wasn’t required. | 并没有那样的要求 | 
| [33:15] | No more questions. | 没有其他要问的了 | 
| [33:17] | Have you ever served on a jury? | 你曾做过陪审团成员吗 | 
| [33:18] | Yes. Twice. | 有 两次 | 
| [33:19] | A murder trial and an embezzlement case. | 一次谋杀案和一宗贪污案 | 
| [33:21] | Did you have any experience in either of those things? | 你在处理这些事情中有过经验吗 | 
| [33:23] | No. | 没有 | 
| [33:24] | Yet you and your fellow jurors | 然而你和你的陪审员们 | 
| [33:25] | were able to reach a verdict both times? | 两次都能达成裁决吗 | 
| [33:28] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:28] | Thank you. I have no further questions. | 谢谢 我没有其他要问的了 | 
| [33:30] | Ms. Booth, | 布斯小姐 | 
| [33:31] | at the start of both trials, | 在两起审判的最开始 | 
| [33:33] | did you receive instruction from the judge? | 你是否接受过法官的指导 | 
| [33:35] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [33:36] | And were both sides able to put up expert witnesses? | 双方都可以邀请专家证人吗 | 
| [33:38] | Yes. | 可以 | 
| [33:39] | Prior to the sexual assault hearing for Jody Milam, | 在对乔迪·米拉姆小姐性骚扰进行听证前 | 
| [33:40] | did you get | 你有接受 | 
| [33:42] | any direction or instruction? | 任何建议或指导吗 | 
| [33:46] | No. | 没有 | 
| [33:47] | Did you call upon any expert witnesses | 你有传唤任何专家证人 | 
| [33:49] | to clarify any medical findings? | 证实任何医学发现吗 | 
| [33:53] | No. | 没有 | 
| [33:55] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 | 
| [34:10] | Let’s move on to the wire, | 我们继续窃听录音的部分 | 
| [34:11] | the recording of your wrongdoing. | 你违法行为的录音 | 
| [34:13] | My alleged wrongdoing. | 我被指控的违法行为 | 
| [34:14] | Okay, your alleged wrongdoing. | 好 你被指控的违法行为 | 
| [34:17] | Now, the tape starts… | 录音带从 | 
| [34:20] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [34:22] | Not good. | 不太好 | 
| [34:23] | I know; I saw it. | 我知道 我看到了 | 
| [34:24] | Lawyers make the worst witnesses. | 律师是最差的证人 | 
| [34:27] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [34:28] | I’m Marie Antoinette. | 我可是玛丽·安托瓦内特[路易十六的王后] | 
| [34:30] | Good for you. | 真不错 | 
| [34:37] | I know you’re not asking for advice, but I’m giving it anyway. | 我知道你不想问建议 但我还是要给 | 
| [34:40] | It’s an injustice what’s happening to you, | 发生在你身上的事是不公正的 | 
| [34:43] | but you’re lost in the indignation and the anger. | 但你在愤怒中迷失了 | 
| [34:46] | You can’t see past them, and neither will a jury | 你不控制它就无法审视他们 | 
| [34:49] | if you don’t get it under control. | 陪审团也就无法看清 | 
| [34:51] | Give the jury a chance to find the injustice themselves. | 给陪审团机会 让他们自己发现不公正之处 | 
| [34:56] | Coming off you, it reads like… | 从你口中说出来 感觉好像… | 
| [35:01] | entitlement. | 高人一等 | 
| [35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:09] | You’ll be great. | 你会做得很好的 | 
| [35:18] | Have you finished with your good works, Mrs. Florrick? | 您的慈善工作完成了没 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [35:21] | That pot was dirty, Eli. | 锅是脏的 伊莱 | 
| [35:22] | I spent 15 minutes scrubbing… | 我花了15分钟去刷了刷 | 
| [35:23] | Okay, sit down. | 好吧 坐下 | 
| [35:26] | I just spent ten minutes giving someone else advice. | 我刚刚花了十分钟去给别人提建议 | 
| [35:31] | Don’t ever do this again. | 别再那么做了 | 
| [35:32] | Eli, I went to the soup kitchen | 伊莱 我去施粥坊 | 
| [35:35] | because I’m sick of thinking about myself. | 是因为我不想再纠结自己的那些事情 | 
| [35:37] | Mm-hmm. Then think about me. | 那就为我想想 | 
| [35:40] | Some voters think you’re entitled. | 有些选民觉得你高人一等 | 
| [35:41] | Some voters don’t know you yet. | 有些还不认识你 | 
| [35:45] | You want to do some good? We make a photo op. | 你想做好事 我们制造个拍照的机会 | 
| [35:47] | That’s not doing a good deed. | 那不叫做好事 | 
| [35:48] | Stop acting like this is about you becoming a better person– | 别再一副要变成更好的人的样子了 | 
| [35:51] | it’s about you appearing like you’re a better person. | 你只是要看起来像是更好的人 | 
| [35:54] | That’s what the voters respect– the image of it. | 那才是选民看重的 只是意象 | 
| [35:58] | Oh, you think this is counterintuitive? | 你觉得这违背常理吗 | 
| [36:00] | It is. | 它就是 | 
| [36:00] | That’s why you’re bad at this and I’m good. | 所以你做不好 而我精于此道 | 
| [36:02] | You think reporters want something original? | 你以为记者想要原始消息吗 | 
| [36:05] | They don’t. They want a pre-chewed story. | 不是 他们想要的是被人嚼好编好的故事 | 
| [36:07] | They want to be forced into a roped-off area | 他们想要站到特定区域 | 
| [36:09] | to get the best picture. | 拿到最好的照片 | 
| [36:10] | They want me to feed them a line. | 他们想要我给个噱头 | 
| [36:12] | Let me do my job, Alicia. | 让我做我的工作 艾丽西娅 | 
| [36:14] | I’m good at it. | 我很擅长 | 
| [36:15] | And if you really want to be a good person, | 如果你真的想做个好人 | 
| [36:17] | I’ll tell you where to send the check. | 我会给你地址 让你寄支票 | 
| [36:20] | Are we understanding each other? | 我们达成理解了吗 | 
| [36:32] | You ready, Mr. Agos? | 准备好了吗 艾格斯先生 | 
| [36:33] | I am. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 | 
| [36:35] | Okay. According to your testimony, | 好 根据你的证词 | 
| [36:38] | your words on that tape were tantamount | 你在录音里的谈话等于是在 | 
| [36:39] | to you just hanging with the cool kids? | 跟一些有范儿的孩子一起玩 | 
| [36:42] | Shooting the breeze, killing time? | 闲聊一下 杀杀时间 | 
| [36:44] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [36:47] | And you don’t view your actions as criminal? | 你不觉得自己的行为是犯罪 | 
| [36:50] | No. | 不觉得 | 
| [36:53] | Or ignorance of such severity that it might as well be criminal? | 也没想到会严重到可能犯罪的地步 | 
| [36:57] | No. | 没想到 | 
| [37:00] | Would you care to elaborate? | 你愿意详细描述一下吗 | 
| [37:05] | No. | 不愿意 | 
| [37:13] | Hi. I’m heading into court. Anything? | 你好 我要上庭去了 有事吗 | 
| [37:15] | Yep. I was looking for more girls Troy assaulted. | 有 我在找特洛伊骚扰过的别的女孩 | 
| [37:18] | I found something much better– more rapists. | 找到了更好的东西 其他强奸案 | 
| [37:21] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:22] | There’s a rape wall on campus. | 学校里有面强奸墙 | 
| [37:23] | I’m not following. | 我没跟上你的话 | 
| [37:24] | When a girl gets sexually violated, | 有姑娘被迫发生了性关系 | 
| [37:26] | she puts up the attacker’s name on the wall. | 就会把强奸者的名字写在墙上 | 
| [37:29] | Okay. But I don’t think there’s enough time for a class action. | 好吧 但我觉得没有时间做集体诉讼了 | 
| [37:32] | No. The university is in the process of painting over the wall. | 是的 学校正要动手把墙刷干净 | 
| [37:38] | Can you get me photos? | 你能拍照给我吗 | 
| [37:40] | Judge, not only is this so-called “Rape wall” inflammatory, | 法官 这”强奸墙”不仅极具煽动性 | 
| [37:43] | it’s totally irrelevant. | 也完全不相干 | 
| [37:45] | He’s right, Mrs. Florrick. | 他说的对 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [37:46] | These names have nothing to do with whether the university | 这些名字跟学校是否对你当事人 | 
| [37:49] | denied your client due process. | 违反正当法律程序无关 | 
| [37:50] | I agree, Your Honor. | 我同意 法官阁下 | 
| [37:51] | Which is why we ask for leave to amend the complaint. | 所以我们提出修改诉讼请求 | 
| [37:54] | A class action against the university | 对学校提起集体诉讼 | 
| [37:55] | for creating an unsafe environment. | 告他们制造了不安全环境 | 
| [37:58] | Mr. Canning? | 坎宁先生 | 
| [38:00] | One-one second. | 稍…稍等 | 
| [38:09] | Mr. Bishop. | 毕夏普先生 | 
| [38:11] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [38:13] | What did you find out? | 你发现什么了 | 
| [38:15] | From Agent Delaney? | 从德兰尼探员那里吗 | 
| [38:17] | What is she working on? | 她在查什么 | 
| [38:18] | Am I in danger or not? | 我有没有危险 | 
| [38:20] | You’re not. | 你没事 | 
| [38:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [38:26] | What is she working on? | 她在查什么 | 
| [38:27] | White-collar crime. | 白领犯罪 | 
| [38:30] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [38:37] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做些事 | 
| [38:39] | Next time you see Ms. Delaney, | 下次你见到德兰尼女士 | 
| [38:42] | I want you to put this in her wallet. | 我希望你把这个放进她钱包里 | 
| [38:50] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [38:51] | Because I’m asking. | 因为我要求了 | 
| [38:58] | Can I ask what it is? | 我能问问这是什么吗 | 
| [39:00] | No. | 不行 | 
| [39:02] | Look, Mr. Bishop, I’m telling you the truth. | 毕夏普先生 我说的是实话 | 
| [39:04] | She’s not focusing on you. | 她没盯上你 | 
| [39:06] | Then put that in her wallet, and we’ll be good. | 那就把那个放她钱包里 我们就没事了 | 
| [39:21] | I apprised the university of the progress of these proceedings, | 我向校方通知了诉讼进度 | 
| [39:23] | and they gave me this statement. | 他们给了我这份声明 | 
| [39:26] | Would you like to read it? | 你愿意念一下吗 | 
| [39:27] | “A random search of Troy Anthony’s dorm room | “在对特洛伊·安东尼宿舍的随机检查中 | 
| [39:29] | “uncovered a substantial quantity of marijuana.” | 发现了大量的大麻” | 
| [39:32] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [39:33] | We were surprised. | 我们很惊讶 | 
| [39:34] | He’s such a good kid. | 他是个很好的孩子 | 
| [39:36] | Keep reading. | 继续读 | 
| [39:37] | “This, of course, is a gross violation of the code of conduct.” | “这当然是对学校规则的严重违反” | 
| [39:40] | A random search, huh? | 随机检查 真的吗 | 
| [39:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [39:43] | It happens all the time. | 这是常事 | 
| [39:44] | “Pursuant to university guidelines, | “依学校指导方针 | 
| [39:45] | “Troy Anthony… | 特洛伊·安东尼… | 
| [39:47] | “has been expelled, effective immediately.” | 已被开除 立即生效” | 
| [39:51] | So you see there’s no reason for your… | 所以现在你们已经没有理由… | 
| [39:53] | lawsuit against Chicago Polytech to proceed. | 继续进行对芝加哥理工的诉讼了 | 
| [39:55] | Actually, there are 60 reasons– | 其实 还有60个理由… | 
| [39:57] | that’s how many names are on the rape wall. | 强奸墙上有那么多名字 | 
| [39:58] | You’re running scared. We’re just getting started. | 你们害怕了 而我们才刚开始 | 
| [40:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:05] | Jody, this is what you wanted. | 乔迪 这就是你想要的 | 
| [40:06] | Troy’s… gone from your life. | 特洛伊 从你生命中完全消失了 | 
| [40:10] | I’m done. | 我到此为止了 | 
| [40:24] | When’s your operation? | 你的手术是什么时候 | 
| [40:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:29] | Haven’t found a kidney. | 我还没找到肾呢 | 
| [40:31] | Can I do anything? | 我能做什么吗 | 
| [40:33] | Yes. | 能 | 
| [40:36] | If I die… | 如果我死了… | 
| [40:37] | Are you… going to die? | 你会…死吗 | 
| [40:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:41] | I’d like for you to visit my… wife. | 我希望你能常去看看…我妻子 | 
| [40:45] | She likes you, and, um… | 她喜欢你 而且… | 
| [40:48] | this thing has been hard on her. | 这事让她很难过 | 
| [40:51] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [40:57] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [41:00] | Oh, you need some silverware. | 你需要餐具 | 
| [41:02] | Here you are. | 给你这个 | 
| [41:08] | Hi, Ann. | 安 | 
| [41:09] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 | 
| [41:10] | If you need help with your housing application later, | 如果你之后需要帮忙做住房申请 | 
| [41:13] | I’ll have time. I’d be happy to help. | 我有时间 很乐意帮忙 | 
| [41:20] | Come on, Ann, let’s, uh, get you some salad. | 来吧 安 给你拿点沙拉 | 
| [41:23] | The governor’s wife spent time today | 州长夫人在圣保罗大教堂的施粥坊 | 
| [41:24] | at St. Paul’s Cathedral’s food kitchen– | 度过了今天 | 
| [41:26] | and she was quite a hit. | 她非常受欢迎 | 
| [41:27] | In related news, incumbent State’s Attorney James Castro | 相关新闻 现任州检察官詹姆士·卡斯特罗 | 
| [41:30] | announced today he was withdrawing from the race– | 今天宣布退出竞选 | 
| [41:33] | this as newsman Frank Prady announced he would be… | 以及新闻记者弗兰克·普拉迪宣布他要… | 
| [41:35] | Well, thanks again, everyone, | 再次感谢各位 | 
| [41:36] | for your patience these last few days. | 谢谢你们最近几天的耐心 | 
| [41:38] | I do want to ask you one more time | 我还想再问你们一次 | 
| [41:40] | about your feelings toward Alicia Florrick. | 有关艾丽西娅·福瑞克的看法 | 
| [41:41] | Look, I’ve been all over the place about her, | 我一直在关注她 | 
| [41:43] | and I’m still not thrilled that she’s with her husband, | 我还是不喜欢她跟丈夫坚持婚姻 | 
| [41:45] | but… I like her. | 但…我喜欢她 | 
| [41:49] | I think she seems to care. | 我觉得她很有心 | 
| [41:52] | Not bad, huh? | 不错 对吧 | 
| [41:54] | Not bad. | 不错 | 
| [41:55] | Now we just have to beat Prady. | 现在我们只需要打败普拉迪了 | 
| [41:58] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我要做什么 | 
| [42:12] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不是要走 对吧 | 
| [42:17] | No. | 不是 | 
| [42:21] | That’s good. | 很好 |