时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 400, 500, 600, | 四百 五百 六百 |
[00:04] | 700, 800, 900, 1,000. | 七百 八百 九百 一千 |
[00:08] | That’s $5,000. | 一共五千 |
[00:09] | The bank bag. Where’s the bank bag? | 钱包 钱包呢 |
[00:26] | Sign here. | 这里签字 |
[00:29] | Are you the one going to prison? | 要进监狱的人是你吗 |
[00:31] | No. | 不是 |
[00:32] | Then what the hell you doing? | 那你签什么名 |
[00:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:38] | Pay for the hotel room, room service | 酒店开房钱 客房服务 |
[00:39] | and my dry cleaning. | 还有我的衣服干洗费 |
[00:40] | Six hours of consultation, | 六小时的咨询 |
[00:43] | which starts now. | 从现在开始计时 |
[00:45] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[00:46] | I was staying. | 我要留下 |
[00:47] | No, you weren’t staying. | 你不能在这儿 |
[00:49] | No women. | 女人回避 |
[00:57] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[00:58] | Yeah, he’ll call you. | 没错 他会打给你的 |
[00:59] | Like his first day of school. | 就像刚上学的小朋友一样 |
[01:05] | Dad, Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[01:06] | Calm down. We’re on our way. | 冷静 我们在路上了 |
[01:13] | – So, four years? – Yeah. | -四年是吧 -对 |
[01:16] | Two with good behavior. | 表现良好可减至两年 |
[01:20] | You go for three weeks to Statesville first. | 你会先在斯泰茨维尔待三星期 |
[01:22] | It’s a maximum security prison. | 那是戒备最森严的监狱 |
[01:24] | That’s where D.O.C. will classify you | 在那里惩教局会将你分入 |
[01:26] | either as minimum, medium or maximum. | 低中高三种安全级别的监狱中 |
[01:29] | Well, I’ll end up in minimum, right? | 我会被分入最低安全级别中 对吧 |
[01:32] | Maybe. There’s overcrowding these days. | 也许 这段日子监狱也是人满为患 |
[01:34] | So some minimum inmates end up in maximum. | 有些最低的会被分入最高安全级别监狱中 |
[01:38] | You need to prepare for maximum. | 你得做好被分入最高安全监狱的准备 |
[01:42] | You’ve done time? | 你蹲过监狱没 |
[01:44] | A week in County. | 县监狱待过一周 |
[01:45] | A week where-where guys are waiting | 在那待一周 那里都是坐等妈咪 |
[01:47] | for their mommies to bail them out? | 来保释自己出去的家伙 |
[01:48] | Prison is different. | 监狱可大不一样 |
[01:49] | Half the inmates are never going home. | 那里一半的犯人永远都回不了家 |
[01:52] | Now, tell me, Mr. Agos. | 现在告诉我 艾格斯先生 |
[01:53] | Do you think guys like that are gonna hesitate to beat | 你觉得那些家伙会不会因为你看他们的眼神不对 |
[01:56] | the crap out of you for looking at them the wrong way? | 二话不说就能把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[01:57] | Look, you don’t need to scare me straight. I get it. | 你看 你没必要这么吓唬我 我懂的 |
[02:00] | I just need tips on what to do. | 我只是需要坐牢提示技巧 |
[02:02] | Sure. You want a tip? | 好 你想要提示是吧 |
[02:04] | I got one. | 我有一个 |
[02:08] | Here, put it on. | 穿上吧 |
[02:09] | ‘Cause if you don’t start paying attention, | 因为你再不好好听 |
[02:12] | your cellies are gonna make you their prom queen. | 你的狱友会亲自将你变成他们的舞会皇后 |
[02:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | No. Not okay. | 好什么好 |
[02:17] | Shut and listen. | 闭嘴好好听 |
[02:19] | What are you gonna do to protect yourself, Mr. Agos? | 你要怎么保护自己的呢 艾格斯先生 |
[02:22] | Any family or friends doing time? | 牢里有你家人或朋友吗 |
[02:25] | No. | 没有 |
[02:26] | No one who can vouch for you on the inside? | 牢里没人为你担保吧 |
[02:29] | No. | 没有吧 |
[02:31] | That’s your tip. | 这就是给你的提示 |
[02:32] | Okay? Find a friend. | 明白 找个朋友 |
[02:34] | A white guy. | 要白人 |
[02:35] | There’s no such thing as a post-racial lockup. | 跨种族监狱都是扯淡 |
[02:39] | Someone jumps off on your block, you got to run with your own. | 小区来了新人 就得找同类交往 |
[02:41] | Because if something happens to you, | 因为一旦有事发生 |
[02:44] | white defends white | 白人保护白人 |
[02:45] | and black defends black. | 黑人会护着黑人 |
[02:47] | – Got it? – I got it. | -明白吗 -明白了 |
[02:48] | Good. Now, let’s find you a white friend. | 很好 那么咱们先帮你找一个白人朋友 |
[03:00] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[03:00] | Kalinda, I need your help. | 凯琳达 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:03] | I’m on my way to you. | 我正要去见你 |
[03:04] | No. | 不用 |
[03:05] | The prison consultant is advising me to find a convict inside. | 监狱顾问建议我在狱中找个囚犯 |
[03:08] | Someone I can trust. | 要能信任的 |
[03:09] | – In Statesville? – Yeah. | -在斯泰茨维尔吗 -对 |
[03:11] | And one other thing. He’s suggesting it be someone Caucasian. | 还有一样 他建议得是白种人 |
[03:17] | Right. I get it. | 好 明白了 |
[03:19] | Anyone in mind? | 有合适的人选吗 |
[03:25] | I’ll call you back, okay? | 我再打给你吧 |
[03:27] | – Is that your girlfriend? – Yeah. | -你女朋友吗 -对 |
[03:30] | But it’s complicated. | 但我们关系很复杂 |
[03:31] | You’re gonna want to uncomplicate that today. | 你现在会想不那么复杂一些 |
[03:35] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:27] | This isn’t about me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[04:29] | This is about Cary. | 是凯里的事 |
[04:33] | A lot of things about Cary | 但很多凯里的事 |
[04:34] | end up being about you, Kalinda. | 最后都跟你有关系 凯琳达 |
[04:37] | I know, but, uh, | 我知道 但是 |
[04:39] | he needs help in Statesville. | 他在斯泰茨维尔需要帮助 |
[04:41] | For the first three weeks, someone to watch his back. | 前三周 需要个人保护他 |
[04:46] | Kalinda, last time we stood right here, | 凯琳达 上一次咱俩站在这里时 |
[04:49] | you threatened me. | 你威胁了我 |
[04:53] | Eh, my mistake. | 是我错了 |
[04:55] | Even worse than threatening me, | 比威胁我更恶劣 |
[04:57] | you threatened my son. | 你威胁了我儿子 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[05:03] | But that had nothing to do with Cary. | 但这跟凯里没关系 |
[05:06] | You know, he has never wavered once in his support for you, sir. | 他对你的支持从未动摇过 先生 |
[05:11] | All he asks is that you help him find someone on the inside. | 他只请求你帮忙在牢里找个帮手 |
[05:16] | That’s all. | 只有这些 |
[05:17] | Someone, uh… white. | 得是…白人 |
[05:57] | You’re gonna get a call in a few hours. | 你会接到一个电话 几小时后 |
[06:00] | Or a few days. | 或几天后 |
[06:03] | I need you to take it. | 你一定要接听 |
[06:06] | From? | 谁打来的 |
[06:07] | Someone. | 某人 |
[06:09] | You’re asking for a favor, Kalinda. | 你求我帮忙 凯琳达 |
[06:11] | I’m asking for one in return. | 我就让某人报答了我 |
[06:15] | You want Cary to have a friend? | 你想让凯里交个朋友 |
[06:18] | Say yes. | 到时候就答应 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:32] | Yeah, this is Ray. | 我是雷 |
[06:33] | Who’s the guy coming in? | 要进来的家伙是谁 |
[06:39] | Cary Agos. | 凯里·艾格斯 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah. He’s the lawyer caught with Trey Wagner. | 那个和特雷·瓦格纳一起被抓的律师 |
[06:43] | – Yes. – With the export train? | -对 -出口列车的事 |
[06:44] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:45] | When’s his self-surrender date? | 他什么时候入狱 |
[06:47] | Uh, his sentencing is at 5:00 today… | 判决时间是今天五点 |
[06:50] | Sorry, what-what did you just say? | 等下 你刚刚说什么 |
[06:52] | That’ll get him here by 8:00 a.m. The next day. | 那么他会次日上午八点 |
[06:55] | I can meet his transport. | 押送时我会跟他见面 |
[06:56] | Yeah, no, you said something about Trey’s export train. | 等下 你说特雷的出口列车 |
[07:00] | The $1.3 million in heroin. | 就是价值130万的海洛因 |
[07:02] | You mean “Import,” Right? | 其实你说的是”进口”吧 |
[07:04] | No, Trey and his buddies were trying to get into their own business. | 不是啊 特雷和他的手下想自己单干 |
[07:07] | Selling to someone in Toronto. | 他们把货卖到了多伦多 |
[07:13] | Cary was accused of conspiring with Bishop’s crew | 凯里被控与毕夏普团伙合谋 |
[07:16] | to get the drugs into the city. | 走私毒品进城 |
[07:18] | But he couldn’t have. | 但这根本不可能 |
[07:19] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 什么意思 |
[07:21] | Because the drugs were already here. | 但毒品早就在城里了 |
[07:24] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[07:24] | Someone who was arrested with Trey Wagner. | 跟特雷·瓦格纳一起被捕的某人 |
[07:26] | He said the drugs were being readied for export, | 他说毒品已经准备好出口了 |
[07:29] | but Cary was charged with giving advice on | 但凯里被诉为毒品进口出谋划策 |
[07:30] | how to import drugs, not export them. | 而不是毒品出口 |
[07:35] | Yes, to be guilty of conspiracy, | 是的 被诉毒品共谋 |
[07:37] | Cary’s advice had to have been followed. | 而且凯里的建议还被采纳执行了 |
[07:39] | And it wasn’t. He’s innocent. | 但事实上没有 他是无辜的 |
[07:41] | Look, is this enough to get him off? | 这些够让他脱罪的吗 |
[07:42] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[07:44] | But we could get his plea withdrawn. | 但我们可以撤回他的认罪协议 |
[07:46] | – Where are you, Kalinda? – I’m coming to you. | -你在哪儿 凯琳达 -我正要去找你 |
[07:48] | No, uh, go to the courthouse. | 别来了 去法院吧 |
[07:51] | I will petition for time with Judge Cuesta. | 我会向奎斯特法官请求延期 |
[07:52] | And I’ll meet you there. | 咱俩在那见面吧 |
[07:53] | Okay. I’ll meet you there, too. | 好 我也在那见你 |
[07:55] | No, Alicia, Judge Cuesta doesn’t like you. | 不行 艾丽西娅 奎斯特法官不喜欢你 |
[07:57] | You stay where you are. | 你就老实待着吧 |
[07:58] | No, what are you talking about? Meet who where? | 你乱讲什么呢 跟谁在哪儿见面 |
[08:00] | Look, I can’t not be involved. | 这事儿我没办法袖手旁观 |
[08:02] | I know, and I’ll call you. Just sit tight. | 我明白 我会打给你的 稍安勿躁 |
[08:05] | Alicia, you have a debate tomorrow. | 艾丽西娅 你明天有场辩论会 |
[08:07] | If you don’t prep for it, you will lose it. | 如果你不做好准备 会输掉的 |
[08:09] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[08:10] | Okay, I, uh, I got three journalists and one moderator. | 好了 我联系了三位记者和一个主持人 |
[08:13] | And I acted really mad about the standing, so we got it. | 我表现得特别喜欢站着辩论 所以决定站着了 |
[08:15] | – We got standing! – Yeah, they think Alicia wants to sit. | -可以站着 -他们以为艾丽西娅喜欢坐着 |
[08:17] | I just need to call Cary. | 我得给凯里打个电话 |
[08:18] | No, you don’t. You need to debate. | 不 你不能 你得辩论 |
[08:20] | Oh, Adrian. How are you? | 艾德里安 你好吗 |
[08:21] | I’m good, Mr. Gold. | 我很好 戈登先生 |
[08:22] | It’s unfortunate we’re inside today. | 真不幸我们今天得呆在室内 |
[08:24] | It’s so beautiful outside. | 外面天气很好 |
[08:26] | Yeah. Alicia, | 是啊 艾丽西娅 |
[08:27] | this is Dr. Adrien Fluke, | 这位是艾德里安·福禄克博士 |
[08:28] | Professor of Renaissance Literature at the University of Chicago. | 芝加哥大学教文艺复兴时期文学的教授 |
[08:31] | He’ll be playing Frank Prady today. | 他今天扮演弗兰克·普拉迪 |
[08:33] | Yes, in Middle English. | 是的 用中世纪英语 |
[08:35] | “His heed was balled, that shoon as any glas, | “他的秃头光亮如镜 |
[08:38] | and eek his face…” | 脸上也是一样”[引自《坎特伯雷故事集》] |
[08:39] | No. But thanks. | 不必了 但谢谢 |
[08:41] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[08:43] | We need to have a word with Alicia. | 我们要跟艾丽西娅讲几句 |
[08:44] | Would you give us a second, Adrien? | 能给我们几分钟吗 艾德里安 |
[08:45] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:46] | You are down by two points. | 你的支持率低了两个点 |
[08:48] | That’s within the margin of error. | 那在统计误差范围内 |
[08:49] | Yes, but you’ve settled there. | 是的 但你的数据已经稳定在那儿了 |
[08:50] | We’ve let the Prady team think | 我们已经让普拉迪的团队认为 |
[08:51] | that you’re going into this sedate and soft. | 你会很平静并温顺的接受 |
[08:53] | That’s why during the debate negotiations we asked | 所以在辩论协商的时候 |
[08:55] | that you be seated. | 我们要求你坐着 |
[08:55] | It’s a less aggressive stance. | 那会看起来没那么咄咄逼人 |
[08:57] | And we’ve also leaked some campaign memos | 而且我们还泄漏了一些竞选备忘录 |
[08:58] | arguing that voters don’t want | 说选民不希望看到 |
[08:59] | to see a woman be aggressive. | 一个咄咄逼人的女候选人 |
[09:01] | All to catch them with their pants down. | 所有的一切都是为了打他们个措手不及 |
[09:02] | But this only works if you use the debate | 但这一切只有当你利用辩论 |
[09:04] | to take the fight to them. | 跟他们一决胜负才有用 |
[09:06] | I just need a second. | 给我几分钟 |
[09:11] | Take her phone. | 拿走她的手机 |
[09:12] | – What? – Take her cell phone. | -什么 -拿走她的手机 |
[09:14] | – Hide it. – Dad, I’m the body woman. | -藏起来 -爸爸 我是私人助理 |
[09:16] | I’m not gonna take her… | 我不会去拿她的 |
[09:16] | You work for this campaign. | 你为竞选团队工作 |
[09:17] | When she hangs up, take her cell phone! | 她挂了后 拿走她的手机 |
[09:22] | Some inmate rolls up on you… | 某个犯人纠缠你 |
[09:24] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[09:26] | Okay, keep your distance. | 好 保持距离 |
[09:28] | Okay? Don’t square up. | 好吗 别摆架势 |
[09:29] | That’s aggression. You’re gonna provoke. | 那很有侵犯性 你会引起挑衅 |
[09:31] | – So, bring it down a notch? – Yes! | -所以 放低点姿态 -对 |
[09:33] | Deescalate. | 别让矛盾升级 |
[09:35] | And the best way to do that is to get him to say yes. | 最好的应对方式是让他说是 |
[09:38] | You ever spend time around a toddler? | 你跟小孩子接触过吗 |
[09:40] | Like, “No, no, no, no!” | 就像一直说 不 不 不 |
[09:41] | It’s the same thing with these cons. | 跟处理这些情况是一样的 |
[09:43] | Some gangster wants something that belongs to you, | 某个恶棍想要属于你的东西 |
[09:46] | get him saying yes, | 让他说好 |
[09:48] | and watch the resistance just fall away. | 抵抗就会消失 |
[09:50] | Okay, first question. | 好了 第一个问题 |
[09:51] | Let’s start with the personal– Alicia? | 我们先从私人问题开始 艾丽西娅 |
[09:53] | Your law partner recently | 你的法律事务所合伙人 |
[09:54] | pleaded guilty to a drug charge. | 最近对一个毒品指控认罪了 |
[09:56] | Mr. Prady, | 普拉迪先生 |
[09:57] | do you have a question for Alicia about this? | 针对此你有什么要问艾丽西娅的吗 |
[09:59] | I do. | 我有 |
[10:00] | What you need for State’s Attorney is | 人们需要的州检察官是 |
[10:02] | someone who upholds the moral authority of their office. | 一个能维护州检察官办公室道德权威的人 |
[10:04] | Someone who does not have a compromised law partner. | 一个没有犯罪合伙人的人 |
[10:07] | And someone who fights | 一个维护 |
[10:09] | for the law-abiding citizen. | 守法公民权利的人 |
[10:11] | Now, do you really think that you’re that person? | 现在 你真的认为你是这个人吗 |
[10:16] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人 |
[10:16] | -Yes? – Do you have a response | -是 -你对普拉迪先生的问题 |
[10:18] | for Mr. Prady’s question? | 有什么回应吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, I thought he was still busy making a statement. | 我以为他还在做陈述呢 |
[10:22] | No snark. Come on! | 别开小差了 集中精神 |
[10:24] | Well, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[10:25] | Um, Cary’s innocent. | 凯里是无辜的 |
[10:27] | My law partner, he didn’t do it. | 我的合伙人 他没有犯罪 |
[10:29] | Mm-hmm. Why’d he plead guilty? | 那他为什么认罪 |
[10:30] | Mr. Moderator, can he just interrupt like that? | 监管先生 他能这样直接打断吗 |
[10:33] | That’s a Romney move. Don’t referee. | 那是罗姆尼招数 别妄作判断 |
[10:35] | You’ve got to get her in the game. | 你得让她投入进来 |
[10:37] | I’m her body woman, | 我是她的私人助理 |
[10:38] | not her fluffer. | 不是激情唤醒助理 |
[10:40] | When did you become so crass? | 你什么时候变得这么粗俗了 |
[10:41] | No, but it is a pertinent question– | 不行 但这是个很中肯的问题 |
[10:42] | if he’s innocent, why did he plead guilty? | 如果他是无辜的 他为何要认罪 |
[10:44] | I didn’t think I was debating two people today. | 我没想到今天要跟两个人辩论 |
[10:47] | But, um… | 但 |
[10:49] | well, it’s important to remember that sometimes | 记住这一点很重要 有时候 |
[10:52] | innocent people plead guilty. | 无辜的人也会认罪 |
[10:56] | They… | 他们 |
[10:59] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[11:00] | We’re taking five… | 我们在 |
[11:03] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[11:05] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[11:06] | We’re meeting with Cuesta in a minute. | 我们马上就要见奎斯特 |
[11:07] | Kalinda got an affidavit from Toronto. | 凯琳达从多伦多拿到证词 |
[11:10] | That’s great news. | 很棒的消息 |
[11:11] | We may need Peter’s help | 如果行不通的话 |
[11:12] | if this doesn’t work. | 我们可能需要彼得帮忙 |
[11:14] | I know, I’m ready to call him. | 我知道 我随时准备打给他 |
[11:15] | All right, wait. | 好 等等 |
[11:16] | Uh, that’s somebody on my other line now. | 有人打给我 |
[11:18] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[11:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:21] | Hello, Diane, this is Eli. | 你好 戴安 我是伊莱 |
[11:24] | Eli, I don’t have time right now. | 伊莱 我现在没时间 |
[11:25] | Oh, yes, you do. | 不 你有 |
[11:26] | I need you to stop taking Alicia’s calls. | 我要你别再接艾丽西娅的电话了 |
[11:28] | We’re trying to prepare her for the debate of her life | 我们在帮她准备关系到她人生的辩论 |
[11:31] | and all she’s thinking about is Cary. | 而她想的只有凯里 |
[11:32] | Well, then tell her to stop calling me. | 那跟她说别打给我了 |
[11:34] | Diane, listen to me. | 戴安 听我说 |
[11:35] | Alicia can make a difference for Cary | 艾丽西娅只有赢了 才能为凯里 |
[11:36] | and any other Cary that comes along, but only if she wins. | 以及之后的其他”凯里”争取不同境况 |
[11:39] | All right, I’ll see what I can do, I got to go. | 好 我看看我能做点什么 我得挂了 |
[11:43] | Isn’t this case over, counselor? | 这个案子不是结了吗 律师 |
[11:44] | I’m afraid not, Your Honor. | 恐怕没有 法官阁下 |
[11:47] | My client would like to file a motion to withdraw his plea. | 我的当事人想提起动议撤销认罪 |
[11:49] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[11:50] | We have new evidence that shows the prosecution charged my client | 我们有新的证据证明检方对我的当事人 |
[11:54] | with a crime they knew he did not commit. | 指控了他并未犯过的罪行 |
[11:55] | Your Honor, this is not gym class. | 法官阁下 这又不是体育课 |
[11:59] | – What evidence? – An affidavit from Canadian authorities that show | -什么证据 -加拿大官方机构的证词 |
[12:02] | that the drugs at issue in this case were part | 表明这个案子所争论的毒品 |
[12:04] | of a Toronto-based drug operation. | 是多伦多当地缉毒行动的一部分 |
[12:06] | Okay, am I supposed to be impressed? | 好 那又怎么样 |
[12:08] | The Toronto detectives noted that the shipment arrived | 多伦多的警探说毒品在五月十一号 |
[12:11] | in Chicago on May 11, two full weeks | 就到达了芝加哥 比我的当事人 |
[12:14] | before my client allegedly gave his damning advice. | 据称给出他那该死建议的时间早整整两周 |
[12:21] | Your Honor, the prosecution has charged my client | 法官阁下 检方指控我的当事人 |
[12:23] | with conspiring to import $1.3 million worth | 合谋进口价值130万的 |
[12:26] | of heroin into the country. | 海洛因到这个国家 |
[12:28] | That charge is inconsistent with what in fact occurred. | 这项指控与事实不相符合 |
[12:31] | But your client pled to those facts. | 但你的当事人承认了那些事实 |
[12:33] | Yes, because he was being framed. | 是的 因为他被陷害了 |
[12:35] | – Framed by who? – ait a minute, wait a minute. | -被谁陷害 -等等 等等 |
[12:37] | Counselor, where is the evidence | 律师 证明检方 |
[12:39] | that the prosecution knew about this? | 知道这个的证据呢 |
[12:43] | Because the only way I’m rescinding the plea | 因为我取消认罪的唯一条件是 |
[12:45] | is if you can show | 如果你能证明 |
[12:46] | that the prosecution withheld exculpatory evidence. | 检方隐瞒了无罪证据 |
[12:50] | But, Your Honor, my client pled… | 但是 法官阁下 我当事人认罪 |
[12:51] | I don’t care what he pled to. | 我不关心他为什么认罪 |
[12:52] | I only care if he pled | 我只关心他之所以认罪 |
[12:54] | because the prosecution lied. | 是不是因为检方撒谎了 |
[12:56] | Now, do you have proof that the prosecution knew | 现在 你有证据证明检方知道 |
[13:00] | that the drugs arrived on May 11? | 毒品在五月十一号就到了吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 没有 |
[13:08] | Well, then there’s nothing I can do. | 那我无能为力 |
[13:10] | We only ask for our day in court. | 我们只求给我们上庭的时间 |
[13:11] | And you can have it. | 你可以有 |
[13:13] | If you can show proof of a Brady violation | 如果你能给出检方非法隐藏的证据 |
[13:16] | and bring it to me | 并且在今天下午五点的 |
[13:18] | before the sentencing hearing at 5:00 P.M. | 宣判听证会前拿给我看 |
[13:22] | That’s not much time. | 没多少时间了 |
[13:23] | Six hours. We’ve had worse. | 六个小时 我们有过更惨的时候 |
[13:46] | We have been given a task. | 我们面临一项任务 |
[13:48] | Probably the most important task we will face | 很可能是今年或者任何一年 |
[13:50] | this year or any year. | 我们将会面临的最重要的任务 |
[13:51] | Two days ago, Cary Agos accepted | 两天前 凯里·艾格斯接受了 |
[13:54] | a plea bargain on drug charges, | 毒品指控的认罪协议 |
[13:55] | and will spend four years in prison unless… | 他将会服刑四年 除非 |
[13:58] | unless we can find a Brady violation | 除非我们能找到州检察官办公室 |
[14:01] | in the state’s attorney’s work. | 非法隐瞒了证据 |
[14:03] | We have six… five hours and 36 minutes | 在凯里被收押之前 |
[14:06] | before Cary is taken into custody. | 我们有6…5小时30分 |
[14:09] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[14:09] | Okay, so the drugs at issue | 好 本案中论及的毒品 |
[14:11] | in this case were imported two weeks | 在凯里被控合谋之前两周 |
[14:13] | before Cary allegedly committed conspiracy. | 已经入境了 |
[14:15] | And the Canadian authorities knew this. | 加拿大当局知道这点 |
[14:17] | That’s the exculpatory evidence you think they buried? | 你认为这是他们隐瞒的无罪证据吗 |
[14:19] | Yes, but any buried evidence will do. | 是的 但任何隐瞒的证据都可以 |
[14:21] | All right, so we’ll break up into groups. | 好 我们分成小组 |
[14:22] | Carey Zepps, your team will focus on discovery. | 凯里·泽普斯 你的小组集中搜寻 |
[14:25] | Evidence boxes are here. | 证据盒在这 |
[14:26] | Check to see if the SA’s office had any involvement | 核实州检察官办公室是否与海关人员 |
[14:28] | with border agents, Homeland Security, anything. | 国家安全局之类的有过接触 |
[14:30] | And, Brian, you do the same | 布莱恩 你核实 |
[14:32] | with the Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警方是否做过同样的事 |
[14:34] | Uh, Someone should also contact Mexican authorities. | 需要有人联系墨西哥政府 |
[14:36] | See if they knew anything about the shipment. | 看看他们知不知道毒品运输的信息 |
[14:38] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[14:39] | Uh, no, I’m gonna stay with the Canadian side. | 不行 我要负责和加拿大那边联络 |
[14:41] | I have friends up there. | 我在那儿有朋友 |
[14:43] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Let’s regroup in two hours for a progress report. | 两小时后 我们重新分组做进度报告 |
[14:47] | Remember, Cary is counting on us. | 记住 凯里全靠我们了 |
[14:50] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[14:54] | Cary called me. | 凯里给我打电话了 |
[14:55] | Should we tell him? | 我们要不要告诉他 |
[14:58] | He’ll want to know what we have. | 他一定很想知道我们现在的进展 |
[14:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:00] | But we have nothing. | 可我们什么进展都没有 |
[15:01] | And Cary’s preparing to go to prison tomorrow. | 凯里已经准备明早去监狱服刑了 |
[15:04] | We should let him prepare. | 我们应该让他先准备着 |
[15:05] | I think you’re right, okay. | 你说得对 好吧 |
[15:08] | This time it’s Alicia. Wait. | 这次是艾丽西娅 |
[15:10] | Hi, Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[15:12] | Cuesta needs a Brady violation, | 奎斯特法官要检方隐瞒证据的确凿证明 |
[15:13] | or he won’t vacate the plea. | 不然他不会取消凯里的认罪供词 |
[15:15] | We have until 5:00. | 我们在5点前必须找到 |
[15:17] | Uh, no, Alicia, listen to me. | 不 艾丽西娅 听着 |
[15:18] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[15:19] | Diane, I can leave right now. | 戴安 我现在就赶过去 |
[15:21] | No, we have everybody on this, | 不用 我把所有人都调到这个案子上了 |
[15:23] | we don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[15:23] | And, Alicia, I need you to stop calling me. | 还有 艾丽西娅 不要再给我打电话了 |
[15:26] | What? | 什么 |
[15:27] | Uh, yeah, I don’t mean to be rude, but we need to focus here. | 我不想失礼 可我们现在必须心无旁骛 |
[15:30] | Um, I’ll call you at 5:00 after the sentencing. Good-bye. | 5点判决之后我再打给你 再见 |
[15:35] | Good, can we continue? | 好了 我们可以继续了吗 |
[15:38] | I’ll hold that for you. | 这个我先替你保管 |
[15:40] | Do you want some milk? | 你想喝牛奶吗 |
[15:41] | No. What? | 不想 怎么了 |
[15:43] | I-I don’t like milk. | 我不喜欢喝牛奶 |
[15:44] | Why not? It’s good for you. | 为什么不喜欢 喝牛奶对身体好 |
[15:47] | Let’s go, let’s do it. | 走吧 开工了 |
[15:48] | So, what’s this about, Ma’am? | 怎么了 女士 |
[15:49] | You’re with the Ontario Division, | 你在安大略的部门工作 |
[15:51] | is that right, Inspector? | 对吧 检验员 |
[15:52] | It is– “O” Division, narcotics. | 没错 安大略的毒品麻醉剂部门 |
[15:54] | And you were tracking the shipment of heroin | 你在追踪从芝加哥来的海洛因的 |
[15:57] | coming in from Chicago? | 装运记录吗 |
[15:58] | Yes, ma’am, we were following a gang out of Rexdale. | 是的 我们追踪的是力士地的一帮团伙 |
[16:01] | And you believed their heroin was being transported | 你认为他们的海洛因是通过芝加哥 |
[16:04] | through Chicago? | 运输过去的 对吗 |
[16:05] | Yes, but when I reached out to Detective Prima… | 是的 可我和普利马警探联络的时候 |
[16:07] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:10] | Excuse me, Inspector, but did you say you contacted… | 抱歉 检查员 你刚才是说你联络了 |
[16:13] | Detective Prima? | 普利马警探 是吗 |
[16:15] | Yes, I… I e-mailed him | 是的 我给他发了一封 |
[16:17] | an official request for information. Why? | 关于获取相关信息的官方请求邮件 怎么了 |
[16:20] | Do you still have that e-mail, Inspector? | 你还留着那封邮件吗 检查员 |
[16:23] | Yes. Certainly. | 当然 留着呢 |
[16:24] | Can you send it to me? | 你可以把这封邮件发给我吗 |
[16:26] | Yes, if I knew what this was about. | 可以 不过你得告诉我为什么 |
[16:28] | The Chicago police believe that $1.3 million in heroin | 芝加哥警方认为价值一百三十万美元的海洛因 |
[16:32] | was being imported into the States, | 被进口到了美国 |
[16:34] | but you wrote to them that it was being exported | 可是你却告诉他们这批海洛因实际上 |
[16:36] | – into Ontario, correct? – Yes. | -出口到了安大略 对吗 -是的 |
[16:38] | And what did Detective Prima say? Excuse me. | 抱歉 请问普利马警探是怎么说的 |
[16:40] | Well, I don’t mind saying I-I, uh, was a little disappointed | 说实话 我有点儿小伤心 |
[16:43] | he didn’t have the courtesy to, uh, respond. | 因为他很没有礼貌地没有给我回信 |
[16:47] | Diane… we need to subpoena Prima now. | 戴安 我们得传唤普利马 |
[16:50] | You found the Brady violation? | 你找到检方隐瞒的证据了 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:53] | Anyone you trust out here? | 你有没有什么可以信任的人 |
[16:55] | Uh… yeah. | 有 |
[16:57] | Who? Family? | 是谁 家人吗 |
[16:59] | No. | 不是 |
[17:01] | Sounds like my life. | 你倒是和我一样 |
[17:02] | Girlfriend? Friend? Wife? | 女朋友? 朋友? 妻子? |
[17:04] | A friend and a girlfriend. | 一个朋友和女朋友 |
[17:06] | – Who’s the friend? – Alicia. | -那个朋友是谁 -艾丽西娅 |
[17:08] | – The girl that was here, right? – Right. | -刚才在这儿的那个女人 是吗 -是的 |
[17:11] | Give her your power of attorney. | 把你的委托书给她 |
[17:12] | Everything you need done, everything you need sent. | 把你的一切事宜都委托给她 |
[17:15] | Do not trust the girlfriend. | 不要相信什么女朋友 |
[17:17] | Things change when you go inside. | 你在里面坐牢 外面的一切都会变的 |
[17:20] | Go ahead, call her. | 去吧 联系她 |
[17:22] | Call Alicia. | 打给艾丽西娅 |
[17:24] | One of the reasons I’m running, | 除了最重要的参选理由之外 |
[17:25] | if not the prime reason, | 我参加竞选还有一个原因 |
[17:27] | is that I saw how a marauding state’s attorney | 因为我看到了一个劫匪式的州检察官 |
[17:30] | ruins people’s lives. | 可以毁掉普通人的生活 |
[17:35] | Not just the life of my partner, | 不仅仅是我的合伙人 |
[17:37] | but the lives of widows and orphans, whose loved ones | 还有那些孤儿寡母 |
[17:40] | have been murdered in the recent gun violence. | 那些惨死在近期枪杀案中的人们的亲人 |
[17:43] | Do you have a response to that, Mr. Prady? | 对此你有何看法吗 普拉迪先生 |
[17:47] | – My… response to… – Uh, to what Alicia just said | -我对… -对艾丽西娅所说的这些 |
[17:50] | about the State’s Attorney’s office. | 关于州检察官办公室的黑幕 |
[18:00] | What the hell? | 他怎么了 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry, that was totally inappropriate | 抱歉 我知道在这里这个样子 |
[18:07] | on-on my part. | 有失身份 |
[18:09] | She just looked so serious staring at me. | 可她盯着我的表情太严肃了 |
[18:14] | Uh… what do I think of the, | 我怎么看待 |
[18:17] | uh, State’s Attorney’s office? | 州检察官办公室黑幕 |
[18:19] | I… | 我… |
[18:22] | I just… | 我觉得… |
[18:23] | Okay, well, this was a… great idea. | 好了 这个说法真棒 |
[18:25] | – Mr. Fluke, what are you doing? – Dr. Fluke. | -福禄克先生 你怎么了 -福禄克博士 |
[18:27] | Thank you very much, okay? And nothing. | 可以吗 谢谢 没什么 |
[18:29] | I’m not doing anything. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[18:30] | He’s high. | 他嗑药嗑高了 |
[18:31] | High? No, I’m not high. | 嗑高了 不 我没有嗑药 |
[18:33] | I… I’m pleasant. | 我只是高兴 |
[18:35] | Okay, we need a new sparring partner. | 好了 看来我们要找一个新的辩论对手了 |
[18:37] | Come on, guys, this is medical marijuana | 拜托 我只是服了药用大麻 |
[18:39] | for my glaucoma, okay? | 治疗我的青光眼 好吗 |
[18:40] | I’m functioning here, I really am. | 我很认真地在辩论呢 真的 |
[18:45] | You need to get laid. | 你现在应该去做爱 |
[18:47] | You got to start creating memories now. | 趁现在多制造些回忆 |
[18:50] | What’s your girlfriend’s name? | 你女朋友叫什么 |
[18:52] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[18:54] | Give me your phone. | 把电话给我 |
[18:56] | You’re going two to four years without a moment | 你未来两到四年里都享受不到 |
[18:57] | of affection or comfort– so give me the phone. | 任何快乐了 把电话给我 |
[19:01] | Maybe that’s her. | 也许是她打来的 |
[19:06] | Hi, Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[19:08] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[19:11] | What? | 什么 |
[19:12] | Where are we on overturning the plea? | 翻供的事现在怎么样了 |
[19:13] | I can’t ahold of Diane. | 我联系不上戴安 |
[19:15] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:16] | Your plea. The Brady violation. | 你的认罪供词 还有检方隐瞒证据的证明 |
[19:24] | It, um… okay, uh, l… | 我… |
[19:26] | let me call you back. | 我一会儿打给你 |
[19:34] | Your Honor, we would like to subpoena the backup drives | 法官阁下 我们希望传唤芝加哥警局 |
[19:36] | of the CPD’s Fourth District. | 第四区的驱动器备份 |
[19:38] | This is completely unnecessary, Your Honor– | 这完全没必要 法官阁下 |
[19:39] | Detective Prima stated on the record | 普利马警探在记录上说明了 |
[19:41] | he never received an e-mail from Toronto. | 他从未收到过多伦多方面发来的邮件 |
[19:43] | Then he shouldn’t mind us taking a look at the backup. | 那他应该不介意我们看一下备份吧 |
[19:45] | You know you only have four hours left, Counselor? | 你知道你们只有四个小时了吗 律师 |
[19:48] | I do, Your Honor. It’s very dramatic. | 我知道 法官阁下 现实总是出人意料 |
[19:50] | Objection! | 反对 |
[19:51] | The defense is trying | 对方在试图利用您喜欢 |
[19:51] | to manipulate your affection for the dramatic, | 出人意料的情形这一点 |
[19:53] | – Your Honor. – I know she is, | -法官阁下 -我知道 |
[19:54] | Madam ASA. | 助理检察官女士 |
[19:56] | And yet, I do love the dramatic. | 没错 我就是喜欢出人意料的剧情 |
[19:58] | Subpoena approved. And if I were you, | 同意传唤 如果我是你的话 |
[20:00] | Ms. Lockhart, I would race out of this court right now. | 洛克哈特女士 我现在会立刻冲出法庭 |
[20:02] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官阁下 |
[20:08] | Oh, we’re in. | 登陆进去了 |
[20:09] | That’s CPD’s server. | 这是芝加哥警局的服务器 |
[20:11] | Okay, good. Now, can you access | 很好 你现在可以连接到 |
[20:12] | the individual e-mail archives? | 个人的电子邮件档案吗 |
[20:15] | I can access anything, Kalinda. | 我连接任何档案 凯琳达 |
[20:16] | Good, ’cause I need positive proof | 很好 我需要确凿证据 |
[20:18] | that he received this e-mail. | 证明他收到了那封邮件 |
[20:22] | Nope, he did not. | 不 他没有收到 |
[20:24] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | He didn’t receive that e-mail. | 他没有收到那封邮件 |
[20:27] | – You know that already? – I do. There. | -你怎么知道的 -我知道 你看这儿 |
[20:31] | Wait. Couldn’t it have been deleted? | 等等 有没有可能被删掉了 |
[20:34] | Ah… that’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在了 对吧 |
[20:36] | – Howell. – Yeah, time for the metadata. | -霍维尔 -是时候出动元数据了 |
[20:38] | You delete an E-mail, it’s still gonna show up in the metadata. | 就算删了邮件还是会在元数据中有记录 |
[20:40] | Metadata don’t lie. | 元数据可不会撒谎 |
[20:51] | Are you the girlfriend? | 你是那个女朋友吗 |
[20:54] | Uh, who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[20:56] | It’s the damn tooth fairy. Are you his girlfriend? | 我是小牙仙 你是他的女朋友吗 |
[20:59] | Is this the Bishop call? | 是毕夏普吗 |
[21:01] | It’s the prison consultant. | 我是监狱顾问 |
[21:02] | Your boy’s throwing up in the bathroom. | 你男朋友在厕所吐了 |
[21:03] | If I were you, I’d get your ass down here and do your job. | 换我是你的话 就快滚过来做你该做的事 |
[21:06] | My job? What’s my job? | 我该做的事 什么事 |
[21:08] | It’s your boyfriend’s last four hours of freedom. | 你男朋友就剩四小时的自由时间了 |
[21:10] | You need to screw his brains out. | 你还不来让他好好爽一爽 |
[21:11] | Look, I’m a little bit busy right now, okay? | 听着 我这边有点忙 |
[21:13] | He’s going away for four years. Four years. | 他要被关四年呢 四年 |
[21:15] | What else do you have to do that’s more important than that? | 这时候还有啥事能比这更重要 |
[21:18] | Okay, almost there. | 快好了 |
[21:19] | I’m getting him a hooker. | 我还是给他叫个妓女吧 |
[21:20] | You don’t get down here, | 你要是不过来 |
[21:22] | I’m getting on the phone with five hookers I know. | 我就要给我认识的五个妓女打电话 |
[21:24] | ‘Cause he’s a nice kid, and he deserves a memory. | 因为他是个好孩子 应该留下美好的回忆 |
[21:27] | Yeah, look, I’ll get back to you, all right? | 那好吧 我等会打给你 行吗 |
[21:28] | Okay, here we go. Metadata. | 搞定了 元数据 |
[21:31] | And wear something sexy. | 穿点性感的 |
[21:34] | – What? – Uh, bad news. | -怎么样 -坏消息 |
[21:36] | I went to his spam folder, and he has it set up | 我查看了他的垃圾箱 他设置成 |
[21:38] | to automatically delete at the end of every week. | 每个礼拜都会自动清理 |
[21:41] | Well, couldn’t he have read it first? | 他有没有可能先看过了 |
[21:42] | Nah. The metadata says he never opened it. | 不 元数据说他没看过 |
[21:46] | Sorry, K. It’s a dead end. | 不好意思 凯琳达 这行不通 |
[22:06] | Good. You came to your senses. | 好 你最终还是来了 |
[22:09] | Okay, I approve. | 那我准了 |
[22:11] | All right, I’m gonna leave you two alone for a minute. | 那我让你们单独待一会 |
[22:13] | Not too long. We got work to do. | 不能太久 我们还有事要做 |
[22:22] | Treat me like an adult and tell me everything! | 把我当大人看 把一切都告诉我 |
[22:24] | It was a Hail Mary pass, | 这是孤注一掷 |
[22:26] | and you needed to focus on getting ready for prison. | 你应该为入狱做好准备 |
[22:29] | I don’t care how far-fetched it is, Kalinda. | 我才不在乎这有多牵强 凯琳达 |
[22:31] | If there’s even the slightest chance of me beating… | 如果我有一丝机会能打败… |
[22:33] | – There isn’t. – What do you mean? | -没有机会 -什么意思 |
[22:34] | Alicia said that there was… | 艾丽西娅说… |
[22:35] | We were trying to find a Brady violation. | 我们想查出检方私藏证据 |
[22:39] | And there isn’t one. | 但是没有 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry, Cary. | 对不起 凯里 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | Hey, I got to live in hope for an hour. | 我还有一小时的希望 |
[23:03] | That’s something, I guess. | 我猜这也算好事了 |
[23:14] | Less talking, more sex. | 少说话多做爱 |
[23:23] | So, Eli, is there anything in particular | 伊莱 有没有什么 |
[23:24] | – you want me to focus on? – Just one thing. | -我要特别注意的事 -就一样 |
[23:26] | Bury her. | 埋了她 |
[23:29] | Bury her? | 埋了她 |
[23:29] | Don’t let up. Go for the jugular. | 别留情 直指要害 |
[23:31] | Just like you would if it were a real debate. | 就像真正的辩论一样 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:35] | Character. Character is the central issue in this campaign. | 人品 这场选举的焦点在于人品 |
[23:39] | The S.A. must be above ethical reproach, | 你的公司必定受到很多道德上的谴责 |
[23:41] | and that is where my opponent falters. | 我的对手因此也会站不住脚 |
[23:42] | Excuse me, but I… | 不好意思 但是我 |
[23:44] | The company that we keep matters. | 这家我们一直在提的公司 |
[23:46] | Mrs. Florrick has represented the biggest drug dealer in Chicago. | 福瑞克太太曾代理芝加哥最大的毒品贩子 |
[23:49] | She has represented the wife-killer, Colin Sweeney. | 她也曾代理杀妻犯 科林·斯威尼 |
[23:52] | Governor Florrick, we’re all acquainted | 还有福瑞克州长 我们都知道 |
[23:54] | with Governor Florrick’s record. | 福瑞克州长的劣迹 |
[23:56] | As a candidate for this office, | 作为这个职位的候选人 |
[23:57] | Mr. Prady should understand the importance | 普拉迪先生应该了解 |
[23:59] | of judging people on their own merits, | 判断他人优点的重要性 |
[24:01] | instead of engaging in guilt by association. | 而不是通过莫须有而将人定罪 |
[24:04] | – The cynicism is beneath him. – Better. | -他如此疾世愤俗倒是有失身份 -好多了 |
[24:08] | So that was a memory. | 这就是回忆了 |
[24:14] | Hey. Again? | 再来一次吗 |
[24:18] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[24:28] | I won’t disappear on you. | 我不会扔下你的 |
[24:30] | Four years is a long time. | 四年很久 |
[24:33] | Two years with good behavior. | 表现好只要两年 |
[24:42] | I’ll be here. | 我在这等你 |
[24:46] | Good. | 好 |
[24:50] | So… rotated the tires? | 滚床单了吗 |
[25:20] | How hard would it be | 要伪造普利马 |
[25:22] | to fake the metadata of Prima’s account? | 账户里的元数据有多难 |
[25:25] | What do you mean, Kalinda? | 什么意思 凯琳达 |
[25:31] | How hard would it be to make it look | 要伪造成他看过 |
[25:33] | like he read the E-mail from Canada? | 加拿大的电邮有多难 |
[25:34] | You know that’s illegal, right? | 你知道这是违法的吧 |
[25:36] | Yes, but I’m asking hypothetically. | 是的 但我只是假设 |
[25:38] | It wouldn’t be that hard. But, Kalinda, you hack someone, | 不会太难 凯琳达 但是你黑了别人 |
[25:41] | you pray there are no cops waiting on the other end. | 你会希望另一端不是什么警察 |
[25:43] | This is all cops? | 而这边全是警察 |
[25:46] | – Kalinda. Anything? – Not yet. | -凯琳达 有发现吗 -还没 |
[25:48] | – But I’m working on something. – Let me know as soon as you can. | -但我在努力 -有消息就告诉我 |
[25:51] | We’ve only got two hours. | 我们只剩两小时了 |
[25:56] | Okay, look, uh, here’s the thing. | 听着 是这样的 |
[25:59] | You show me, in theory, how one would do it. | 你告诉我理论上应该怎么做 |
[26:03] | Then you leave. | 然后你走 |
[26:04] | You don’t contact me, I don’t contact you. | 你不要联系我 我不会联系你 |
[26:07] | And if this gets more serious… | 如果事情严重了 |
[26:10] | you tell the truth: I asked you how to hack into an account. | 你就说实话 是我要你黑进账户的 |
[26:13] | – But you had nothing to do with it. – Kalinda. | -但你与此无关 -凯琳达 |
[26:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:19] | I’ll do what you ask. | 我会照你说的做 |
[26:21] | But you can get in some real trouble with this. | 但你这样真的会惹大麻烦的 |
[26:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:32] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[26:36] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[26:38] | Always like this. | 一直要像这样 |
[26:39] | It’s not because someone’s gonna steal your food. | 这不是因为有人会偷走你的食物 |
[26:41] | It’s because someone might slip | 而是因为有人可能 |
[26:42] | a piece of glass into it. | 会在里面掺片玻璃 |
[26:44] | Now eat. | 吃吧 |
[26:45] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[26:47] | Three squares a day. Food’s lousy, | 一天三餐 吃得很差 |
[26:49] | but you got to keep your strength up. | 但你必须保持体力充沛 |
[26:55] | Look, you got a misconception about all this. | 听着 《监狱风云》和《肖申克的救赎》 |
[26:56] | From Oz and Shawshank. | 会让你有一些误解 |
[26:59] | Where you’re going, it’s not like that. | 你去的地方跟电视里的不一样 |
[27:01] | You’re gonna be fine. Your first few months | 你会没事的 最开头几个月 |
[27:03] | and your last few months are the hardest. | 和最后几个月是最难熬的 |
[27:06] | Anyone ever ask you about taking off? | 没人让你逃走吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[27:13] | What do you tell ’em? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[27:15] | Problematic. | 会有问题 |
[27:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:19] | Where do you go? | 你能去哪 |
[27:20] | Two years goes faster than you think. | 两年比你想象得更快 |
[27:21] | It’s four years. | 是四年 |
[27:26] | You ever been to Spain? | 你去过西班牙吗 |
[27:28] | They have extradition. | 他们能引渡 |
[27:31] | Look, you do what you want, | 听着 随你怎么做 |
[27:34] | but you’re not built to be an outlaw. | 但你不是什么亡命之徒 |
[27:37] | My whole life, I wanted to be one thing. | 我这一生只想成为 |
[27:42] | A lawyer. | 一名律师 |
[27:44] | And I had it. | 我成功了 |
[27:46] | I had it. I had it figured out. | 我成功了 我弄明白了 |
[27:48] | Get to the top, take the cases I wanted, | 往上爬 接我想接的案子 |
[27:50] | help the people I wanted. | 帮我想帮的人 |
[27:53] | Now… | 现在 |
[28:00] | I can’t… | 我… |
[28:02] | can’t figure anything out. | 我什么都弄不明白 |
[28:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:10] | Don’t do it. | 别这样做 |
[28:15] | So it can’t be used to investigate you, | 所以不能调查你 |
[28:17] | your husband, or your partners. | 你丈夫 或你的合伙人 |
[28:19] | Now, that, that is the height of cynicism. | 这才叫疾世愤俗 |
[28:21] | Let’s talk cynicism. | 那我们谈谈什么叫愤世嫉俗 |
[28:22] | The cynicism of a lifelong Republican | 一个愤世嫉俗的共和党员 |
[28:25] | switching parties in advance of his candidacy. | 会为了得到候选人的位置不惜更换党派 |
[28:27] | – Mr. Governor. – Hi. Sorry. Hi. | -州长先生 -你们好 不好意思 |
[28:29] | I had an hour. I thought I’d take a peek. | 我空出了一小时 想过来看看 |
[28:32] | You can’t stay away. | 你就是放不下 |
[28:33] | I’ll just sit over here, out of the way. | 我就坐在这 不打扰你们 |
[28:37] | This is what I would do. | 我就会这么做 |
[28:38] | Scroll back up. | 回上面去 |
[28:39] | That shows the E-mail went directly to the detective’s spam folder. | 这显示邮件直接到了警探的垃圾箱里 |
[28:43] | Now, that shows that it was deleted unread. | 这表示删除的时候邮件是未读的状态 |
[28:45] | If one were to do this, | 如果有人要这样做的话 |
[28:48] | that’s what one would change. | 那就是要改的地方 |
[28:50] | Now correct the date, | 现在更改日期 |
[28:52] | move it out of spam, | 把它移出垃圾邮件 |
[28:54] | and change it to “Read.” | 改成”已读” |
[28:55] | Easy. Now you have to do it here. | 容易吧 现在这里也改改 |
[28:58] | Make it match. | 匹配一下 |
[29:01] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[29:01] | He officially read the e-mail the day he got it. | 这样他收信当天就已经读过了 |
[29:06] | Um, do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[29:07] | Yeah. One sec. | 有 马上来 |
[29:08] | – Yeah, I’ll talk to you, K. – Thanks. | -我们再联系 小凯 -谢谢 |
[29:15] | Um, I think I found something. | 我觉得我有发现了 |
[29:17] | I was thinking back over our interview with Prima. | 我回想了当时和普利马的对话 |
[29:19] | He kept saying “We.” | 他一直提到”我们” |
[29:20] | “We never heard the name Inspector Frazier.” Who’s “We”? | “我们从没听说过弗雷泽巡官” “我们”指谁 |
[29:24] | – Well, he means the force, the police. – I don’t think so. | -他说的是警方 -我不这么认为 |
[29:26] | Check this out. This is a transcript of Prima’s interrogation | 你看这个 这是特雷·瓦格纳佩戴窃听器后 |
[29:29] | of Trey Wagner, when they got him to wear the wire. | 普利马审问他时的文字记录 |
[29:31] | Now, it’s just Prima and Trey, but it’s weird. | 这只是普利马和特雷的对话 但不太对劲 |
[29:34] | Read that. | 你读读看 |
[29:36] | “I’m going to see what I can do to help you, Trey, | “我会尽力帮助你 特雷 |
[29:38] | but you gotta help me, too.” | 但你也得帮我个忙” |
[29:39] | “I don’t know anything.” | “我什么都不知道” |
[29:40] | “Shut up… you lying piece of crap.” | “闭嘴 你这撒谎成性的混蛋” |
[29:43] | You see? It’s like good cop/bad cop, | 看出来了吗 有点像在唱黑白脸 |
[29:44] | only he’s doing both cops. | 只不过是他一人饰两角 |
[29:45] | Someone else was there. | 当时还有其他人在场 |
[29:50] | Kevin Rodriguez. | 凯文·罗德里格斯 |
[29:51] | That’s Prima’s former partner. | 普利马的前搭档 |
[29:52] | All the paperwork right up to Trey’s arrest | 在那天审讯之前 |
[29:54] | has both their signatures, Rodriguez and Prima, | 所有逮捕特雷的文件 |
[29:57] | until the day of the interrogation. | 都是罗德里格斯和普利马一同署名的 |
[29:59] | After that, it’s just Prima. | 而那之后 就只有普利马的名字了 |
[30:01] | Now, maybe he retired or got relocated or… | 他可能是退休或者搬家了或者… |
[30:03] | Or maybe he wanted off the case. | 或者他不想处理这个案子了 |
[30:06] | Very smart. | 很聪明 |
[30:08] | When I apply myself. Now, my guess is | 我动动脑还是很聪明的 我的猜想是 |
[30:10] | if they’re hiding him, | 如果他们隐去了他的名字 |
[30:10] | Rodriguez might have something to say. | 或许罗德里格斯有话可说 |
[30:13] | We only have an hour. | 我们只剩下一个小时了 |
[30:18] | Diane, look, I think we may have something. | 戴安 我们有些发现了 |
[30:21] | I’ll meet you at court, but, if you can, delay Cuesta. | 我们法院见 尽量拖住奎斯特 |
[30:24] | I may need more time. | 我可能还需要一些时间 |
[30:54] | The problem starts with guns. | 这些问题由枪支引起 |
[30:55] | The S.A.’s office should aggressively pursue weapons violations… | 州检应该积极打击违法携带武器的行为… |
[30:59] | Except that the office doesn’t have the resources to do so. | 但州检察官没能力和条件这么做 |
[31:02] | – No, that’s not true. – Sorry? | -不 这话不对 -什么 |
[31:04] | The S.A. Has the resources. | 州检察官有这个能力和条件 |
[31:05] | They just choose to allocate them elsewhere. | 只是选择分派到其他事情上了 |
[31:07] | Thanks for the clarification. | 感谢你的说明 |
[31:08] | My point | 我想说的是 |
[31:10] | is that this office’s apathy | 州检察官对枪支犯罪的漠视 |
[31:12] | of charging gun crimes sends the wrong message. | 传达了一种错误的信息 |
[31:15] | I agree. Further scrutiny | 我同意 进一步审查 |
[31:16] | of, uh, this office’s charging policies is warranted. | 州检察官办公室的计费策略是允许的 |
[31:19] | Wait a minute. Is that it? | 等等 是这样吗 |
[31:25] | – Sorry? – “Further scrutiny.” | -什么 -“进一步审查” |
[31:26] | Now, she just made a good point: | 她刚才说了一点 |
[31:28] | guns are a problem, | 枪支是一个问题 |
[31:29] | but violent crime is a bigger problem, | 但暴力犯罪是一个更大的问题 |
[31:31] | – so choices have to be made. – You know what, | -其中涉及许多抉择 -不如 |
[31:33] | why don’t we take a few minutes here. | 我们稍微暂停一下 |
[31:35] | – Thanks, guys. – Okay. | -谢谢大家 -好吧 |
[31:40] | Finn, you-you can’t leave. | 芬恩 你不能走 |
[31:41] | Eli, I am obviously intruding in there. | 伊莱 我在这里显然不合时宜 |
[31:43] | No, you’re not intruding. Let me talk to him. | 你没有 让我和他谈谈 |
[31:45] | It’s just that there are… Oh. | 就是有点… |
[31:48] | Alicia, something, uh… A client thing came up. | 艾丽西娅 有个…有个客户找我 |
[31:51] | -I have to get back to work. – Oh, I understand. | -我得回去工作了 -我理解 |
[31:52] | – Thanks for pitching in. – You’re gonna do great. | -谢谢你来帮我 -你会成功的 |
[31:54] | You were kicking my butt in there. | 你刚才真把我打趴了 |
[31:55] | I think you kicked mine, too. | 你也是 彼此彼此 |
[31:58] | So we need to find a new Prady. | 看来我们得再找个人扮普拉迪了 |
[32:09] | Hey. We should let Eli mix up the order of the questions. | 我们应该让伊莱把问题顺序打乱 |
[32:12] | – That way it makes you pivot on the fly. – Sounds good. | -这样你能练习随机应变 -好主意 |
[32:16] | Peter, you know I respect | 彼得 你知道我尊重 |
[32:18] | the line, the line between husband and governor. | 你作为我丈夫和州长的这条界线 |
[32:21] | But I need to cross it and ask you a favor. | 但我得越线求你帮个忙 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:25] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[32:27] | I’m not asking you to consider a pardon– I’d never go there. | 我不是要你赦免他 绝对不会 |
[32:30] | I just want him safe. | 我希望他在里面安全 |
[32:32] | You want me to speak to the D.O.C. | 你要我和惩教局C说一声 |
[32:34] | and get him put into a minimum security facility. | 把他安排进最宽松的环境 |
[32:37] | I don’t want him to look over his shoulder | 我不希望他接下来两年 |
[32:38] | for the next two years. | 都得提心吊胆过日子 |
[32:40] | This won’t have any political blowback. | 这不会有什么政治影响 |
[32:42] | This isn’t Bill Clinton helping Marc Rich. | 又不是比尔·克林顿帮马克·里奇 |
[32:45] | I can’t do that, | 我不能这么做 |
[32:47] | and you know why. | 你知道原因 |
[32:54] | You’re right. Sorry I asked. | 没错 抱歉我这么要求了 |
[32:55] | You don’t think I want to help Cary? | 你觉得我不想帮凯里吗 |
[32:56] | He worked for me, for God’s sakes. | 他毕竟在我手下工作过啊 |
[32:58] | Let’s just start this thing. | 我们先彩排辩论吧 |
[33:04] | It’s Diane. | 我是戴安 |
[33:05] | Have you heard anything from Kalinda? | 凯琳达那儿有消息了吗 |
[33:07] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:09] | Cuesta’s running behind, thank God. | 奎斯特迟到了 谢天谢地 |
[33:11] | Call me the second you hear from her. | 一有她的消息就打给我 |
[33:15] | The Illinois supreme Court? Me? | 伊利诺伊州最高法院 我 |
[33:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[33:18] | Things are moving fast– I have been asked | 事情发生得太快 司法部命我 |
[33:20] | by the justices to gauge your interest. | 来了解你的意愿 |
[33:22] | Well, yes, of course, | 没问题 |
[33:24] | I’m honored, I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 荣幸至极 |
[33:27] | Let me walk you through how this will play out. | 我先说明一下流程吧 |
[33:29] | James Castro is corrupt and he’s going down. | 詹姆士·卡斯特罗很腐败 也快倒台了 |
[33:32] | Especially if Alicia Florrick becomes the new | 尤其是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[33:34] | state’s attorney, so if you conspired with him, | 当选新的州检察官的话 你若曾协助过他 |
[33:36] | if you obstructed justice… Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, | 你就妨碍了司法公正 停 停 停 |
[33:38] | I did nothing wrong. | 我可没做什么错事 |
[33:40] | I wouldn’t play ball with Castro, | 我就是不愿意配合卡斯特罗 |
[33:42] | so they took me off the case. | 他们才不让我负责这个案子 |
[33:43] | And what about your partner? | 那你的搭档呢 |
[33:44] | He seemed to have no problem running with it. | 他看起来不介意那么做啊 |
[33:45] | He’s the senior detective, what the hell am I supposed to do? | 他是高级警探 我又能拿他怎么办 |
[33:48] | All I care is what you do now. | 我关心的是你现在的决定 |
[33:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:52] | Castro is a lame duck. | 卡斯特罗是只跛脚鸭了 |
[33:54] | He can’t hurt you anymore. | 他没能力害你了 |
[33:56] | Don’t you want to look good in front of the new S.A.? | 你不想在新州检察官面前树个好形象吗 |
[33:59] | What happened in that interrogation? | 当时审讯发生了什么 |
[34:02] | Why’d they take your name off the transcript? | 为什么文字记录上没有你的名字 |
[34:05] | Well, I’ll certainly be ready. | 我当然准备好了 |
[34:07] | I’m just… Wow, I-I | 我只是…我… |
[34:08] | I thought Flaherty or Dominguez | 我还以为下一任十有八九 |
[34:10] | – were a shoo-in for the next spot. – Well, sir, | -会是弗莱俄狄或者多明戈斯 -先生 |
[34:12] | you have fans. | 也有不少人支持你 |
[34:15] | Chief Justice Ryvlan called you an inspired choice. | 首席法官瑞福伦觉得选你能鼓舞人心 |
[34:25] | He thinks you’d bring fresh gusto | 他认为你能给大法官的审议 |
[34:28] | to the justices’ deliberations. | 注入新鲜的血液 |
[34:32] | And when are you meeting with Flaherty and Dominguez? | 你什么时候去见弗莱俄狄和多明戈斯 |
[34:35] | Well, there’s no plan to. | 没这个计划 |
[34:37] | Not yet. You are our man. | 还没 你是我们的首选 |
[34:39] | – Really? – You sound surprised. | -真的吗 -你似乎很惊讶 |
[34:42] | Well, you’ve been Peter Florrick’s man for years, | 你替彼得·福瑞克做事那么久了 |
[34:44] | and Peter Florrick wouldn’t cross the street to stop me | 他是连我窒息都不会过条马路来救我的人 |
[34:47] | from choking, so yeah, I guess I am surprised. | 所以你现在这么说 我的确很惊讶 |
[34:50] | Things change. | 事情会变的嘛 |
[34:51] | No, they don’t. | 不 不会 |
[34:52] | And you keep checking your watch, sir. | 你一直在看手表 先生 |
[34:54] | And the governor just called to see if I’m still | 而州长打电话来确认我是不是 |
[34:56] | stuck in this meeting instead of presiding in court | 还耽误在这里 没法上庭处理 |
[34:58] | on a case involving his wife’s firm. | 涉及他妻子律所的案子 |
[35:01] | Okay, this was good. | 好的 很好 |
[35:03] | You tell the governor next time he calls: | 下次他打来 你告诉他 |
[35:05] | go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[35:07] | He was the most corrupt S.A. This county has ever seen. | 他是本州有史以来最腐败的检察官 |
[35:10] | And now he’s the most corrupt governor. | 现在他又是最腐败的州长 |
[35:12] | – And that’s saying something. – Why don’t | -这就是随便说说 -为什么 |
[35:14] | – you just sit down… – No, no. I’d much | -不坐下说呢 -不不 我倒是 |
[35:16] | rather destroy his wife’s firm in court. | 更乐意在法庭上毁了他老婆的律所 |
[35:19] | Even though I’ve been successfully stalled | 虽然我已经成功被你拖住了 |
[35:20] | for two hours. | 两个小时 |
[35:24] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[35:24] | Can you be more specific? | 你能再说得详细一些吗 |
[35:25] | It’s the most fundamental | 这是所有候选人 |
[35:26] | question any candidate has to answer, Mrs. Florrick. | 都得回答的最基本的问题 福瑞克夫人 |
[35:30] | Why are you running for office? | 为什么你参加竞选 |
[35:31] | Why do you want to be State’s Attorney? | 你为什么想成为州检察官 |
[35:32] | I’m running because I believe there is a failure in leadership | 我竞选是因为我相信现在的州检察官 |
[35:35] | – in the State’s Attorney’s office. – No, | -做得很失败 -不 |
[35:37] | you’re setting up a straw man, | 你这是偷换概念 |
[35:38] | Mr. Castro is not in this race. | 卡斯特罗先生不参与这场竞选 |
[35:39] | I’m not just blaming Castro. | 我不只是在责备卡斯特罗 |
[35:43] | Cook County has a history | 库克县有其历史 |
[35:45] | of prosecutors with serious ethical shortcomings. | 检察官一贯有道德缺陷 |
[35:48] | – There it is. – Well, I think there is a difference | -来了 -我认为不道德和有争议之间 |
[35:50] | between unethical and controversial. | 还是有一定区别的 |
[35:52] | I know it well. My husband, | 我很了解 我丈夫 |
[35:54] | – unfortunately, was both. – Your husband… | -很不幸 二者都是 -你丈夫 |
[35:57] | – is not in this race, either. – But he is. | -也不参与这场竞选 -他有参与 |
[36:00] | What he did as S.A., | 他作为州检察官的所作所为 |
[36:02] | what he’s doing now as governor, | 他如今作为州长的所作所为 |
[36:03] | informs voters’ perception of me. | 奠定了选民对我的印象 |
[36:05] | For better or worse. | 无论如何 |
[36:07] | Absolutely, | 当然 |
[36:08] | but I think it is critical that people | 我认为重要的是 |
[36:09] | understand I am not my husband, | 人们应该明白我不是我丈夫 |
[36:11] | and that they can expect more of me in office. | 他们可以希望我在当职时做到更多 |
[36:14] | More accountability. More responsibility. | 更负责 更有责任感 |
[36:18] | You’re never happy. She’s kicking his ass. | 你从没高兴过 她说得他没有还手之力 |
[36:19] | I don’t want a career in politics. | 我不希望自己有政治生涯 |
[36:21] | I’m simply a lawyer, | 我只是一名律师 |
[36:24] | by training and by temperament. | 我受的训练和我的性格都是律师的 |
[36:26] | And what that means is I have the character | 那意味着我有这样的品质 |
[36:29] | to put the demands of this job | 把工作的需求 |
[36:31] | before my own self-interests | 置于我自己的利益之前 |
[36:33] | and the discipline to ensure that winning cases | 也受过训练 以确保赢得案件 |
[36:36] | does not become more important than seeing justice done. | 不会比见证正义实现更加重要 |
[36:40] | Based on your past, Mr. Prady, | 鉴于你的过去 普拉迪先生 |
[36:42] | I don’t think you can say the same. | 我不认为你能说同样的话 |
[36:45] | This is a good time for a break. | 现在该休息一下了 |
[36:47] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[36:52] | You just graduated. That was amazing. | 你毕业了 说得很好 |
[36:56] | It’s finally going good for her, and you go and do that? | 她总算找到状态了 你就打断她 |
[36:58] | They needed a break. | 他们需要休息一下 |
[36:59] | They did not need a break. Your boy needed a break. | 他们不需要休息 你的人需要休息 |
[37:02] | – You have a problem with me? – Yes, | -你对我有意见吗 -对 |
[37:03] | you were worried about your candidate’s ego. | 你在担忧你的竞选人的自我意识 |
[37:05] | Do you guys want me to leave? | 你俩想让我出去吗 |
[37:06] | I’m worried about a marriage. You should be, too. | 我在担心一段婚姻 你也该担心 |
[37:08] | That’s complete and utter crap, and you know it. | 那纯粹是胡说 你很清楚 |
[37:09] | Think of the long term, Elfman. | 往长远想 艾尔夫曼 |
[37:10] | Are you doing this for some stupid little S.A.’s race… | 你做这个是为了什么傻乎乎的州检竞选吗 |
[37:12] | No, I’m doing it because I want to win. | 不 我做这个是因为我想赢 |
[37:14] | I am, too. They win if they’re married. | 我也想赢 他们能赢是因为他们是夫妻 |
[37:15] | – Look at them. – Oh, come on, | -看看他们 -拜托 |
[37:16] | Eli, don’t try to save your boy at my girl’s expense, okay? | 伊莱 别想以伤害我的姑娘来救你的小伙子 |
[37:19] | I’m not doing that. They’re tied together at the waist. | 我没有 他们中年危机 在一起疲倦了 |
[37:21] | That’s exactly what you’re doing. She was taking flight | 你就是在这么做 她本来在进攻了 |
[37:22] | I’m not trying to save one over the other, | 我不是在试图拯救一个 舍弃另一个 |
[37:23] | – that is stupid. – In there, she was starting to kik his ass. | -那是蠢办法 -她要说得他没招架之力了 |
[37:24] | I have worked with them for over five years now. | 我至今已经为他们工作超过五年了 |
[37:25] | You know what, you don’t know anything. | 你什么也不知道 |
[37:26] | You know I know them better than you. | 你知道我比你懂得多 |
[37:28] | You just konw how to protect your meal ticket and that is it. | 你只知道怎么保住饭碗 仅此而已 |
[37:29] | Why don’t you work in the trenches before you say that kind… | 你说这种话前不如先在一线工作一段时间吧… |
[37:31] | Why don’t you get the hell off of my campaign?! | 你不如别再插手我的竞选了 |
[37:33] | This is not your campaign. | 这不是你的竞选 |
[37:42] | This is by far the lowest | 这是我做法官到目前为止 |
[37:44] | – trick I’ve seen in all my years on the bench. – Your Honor? | -见过的最低劣的手段 -法官阁下 |
[37:47] | Don’t you dare feign ignorance with me, Ms. Lockhart. | 你还敢在这里装傻 洛克哈特女士 |
[37:50] | The fact that you conspired to waste this court’s time | 你共谋浪费法庭时间的事实 |
[37:54] | is not only personally offensive, | 不仅使我个人感到很受冒犯 |
[37:56] | it’s potentially actionable. | 也很可能引起诉讼 |
[37:58] | – I have no idea what… – It shows poor judgment, | -我完全不知道 -这显示了低下的判断力 |
[38:00] | tremendous disrespect, and will deservedly color | 严重的不尊重 也当然会影响 |
[38:03] | every interaction both of you have in this court and | 你们在这次庭上以及我管辖范围内任何庭上的 |
[38:06] | every court in the jurisdiction. | 每一次交流 |
[38:08] | Where’s your client? Where the hell is Cary Agos? | 你们的当事人呢 凯里·艾格斯在哪 |
[38:15] | I’m here, Your Honor. | 在这儿 法官阁下 |
[38:16] | Good. Get your ass up here for sentencing. | 很好 马上坐过来 听候判决 |
[38:18] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[38:20] | we have found the Brady violation, | 我们发现检方非法隐藏证据 |
[38:22] | – and we ask… – Oh, yes, | -我们要求… -当然 |
[38:23] | you have your Brady violation | 你们发现检方非法隐藏证据 |
[38:25] | – because you delayed me. – Uh, Your Honor, | -因为延误了我的上庭时间 -法官阁下 |
[38:27] | with respect, I did nothing of the kind. | 恕我直言 我没做过那样的事 |
[38:30] | And we insist that you see this Brady violation. | 而且我们坚持要求你检视检方隐藏的证据 |
[38:32] | What did you get? | 你们有什么 |
[38:33] | Kalinda got it. I just pulled it down from her computer. | 凯琳达拿到的 我刚从她电脑下载过来 |
[38:36] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[38:37] | I ask leave to approach? | 我可以请求上前吗 |
[38:39] | With great caution, counselor. | 小心一点 律师 |
[38:42] | As you would a lion in a cage. | 要像见笼子里的狮子一样小心 |
[38:56] | Good job. They’re looking at it now. | 干得漂亮 他们在看了 |
[38:57] | – Looking at what? – What you found. | -看什么 -你发现的东西 |
[38:59] | Diane pulled it off your computer. | 戴安从你电脑里下来的 |
[39:03] | This is metadata from Detective Prima’s | 这是普利马警探账户的元数据 |
[39:05] | account proving that he saw the Canadian e-mail. | 能证明他看到了加拿大人的邮件 |
[39:10] | That is your Brady violation. | 这就是检方隐藏的证据 |
[39:19] | – That’s a flat-out lie. – We have proof, | -那是赤裸裸的谎话 -我们有证据 |
[39:22] | Your Honor, that Detective prima buried evidence. | 法官阁下 证明普利马警探隐藏了证据 |
[39:24] | – Not once have I buried evidence. – Diane. | -我从没隐藏过证据 -戴安 |
[39:26] | Let me handle this. | 让我来解决 |
[39:28] | This is ridiculous. How can she just | 这太夸张了 他怎么能 |
[39:29] | go and smear my name like that? | 那么诽谤我 |
[39:30] | Is this Morse code? | 这是莫尔斯密码吗 |
[39:32] | What am I looking at here? | 我看的这是什么 |
[39:33] | It is a metadata report taken from | 那是从普利马警探电脑里下载的 |
[39:35] | Detective Prima’s computer | 元数据报告 |
[39:37] | proving that he was in receipt of information from the Canadian police. | 能证明他收到了加拿大警方的消息 |
[39:40] | Geneva, you got to help me out here. | 吉妮瓦 你得帮我 |
[39:42] | You know this isn’t true. | 你知道这不是真的 |
[39:43] | Yes, Geneva, help us out here. | 对 吉妮瓦 帮帮我们 |
[39:44] | Because from where I sit it looks like the State’s Attorney’s office | 因为在我看来是州检察官办公室 |
[39:48] | and the Chicago PD are playing fast and loose with the facts. | 和芝加哥警方在玩弄事实 |
[39:52] | The state has new evidence to submit. | 州检有新证据要提交 |
[39:54] | – Uh, Your Honor… – I just received | -法官阁下 -我刚刚收到 |
[39:56] | a statement from Detective Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯警探发来的声明 |
[39:59] | Mr. Agos may have been a victim of entrapment. | 艾格斯先生很可能是一次诱捕的受害人 |
[40:02] | Okay, everybody bring their evidence up here. | 好吧 你们都把证据带过来吧 |
[40:06] | Now. | 马上 |
[40:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[40:18] | Sit down, Ms. Pine. Now. | 坐下 派恩女士 坐下 |
[40:22] | If your office spent this much | 如果你们办公室把这些时间 |
[40:23] | time working within the confines of the law, | 都花在做合法的事情上 |
[40:26] | the streets would be free of criminals. | 街上早就没有罪犯了 |
[40:28] | We move that we be allowed to retry this, Your Honor. | 我们动议进行重审 法官阁下 |
[40:31] | Excuse me, but we move for an immediate dismissal, Your Honor. | 抱歉 我们动议直接撤案 法官阁下 |
[40:34] | This is not just a matter of a cover-up of the original investigation, | 这不只是对原本调查的掩盖 |
[40:39] | but the police detective who received that e-mail lied to the court. | 还有收到邮件的警探对法庭说谎 |
[40:43] | – I did nothing of the kind. – Sit down, sir, | -我没做那种事 -坐下 先生 |
[40:44] | – and stop your lying. – I did nothing wrong. | -别再说谎了 -我没做错事 |
[40:46] | This shows you did something. | 这证据说明你做了点事 |
[40:48] | Now sit down or I’ll hold you in contempt. | 现在坐下 否则我以藐视法庭拘留你 |
[40:51] | Okay, here’s how we’re doing this. | 好了 我们现在这么办 |
[40:54] | Mr. Agos. | 艾格斯先生 |
[40:59] | Please accept my apologies on behalf of this court | 请接受我代表此法庭对你表示歉意 |
[41:04] | for the egregious and overzealous prosecution you’ve suffered. | 为你受到的惊人和过分的诉讼折磨 |
[41:08] | I know these words don’t make up | 我知道这些话无法弥补 |
[41:10] | for the last six months of your life– | 你过去六个月的生活 |
[41:12] | no words ever can– | 没有什么话可以弥补 |
[41:14] | but they’re all I have. | 但我只有语言可用 |
[41:16] | And so I will use them now. | 所以我现在要使用我的语言 |
[41:21] | – This case is dismissed with prejudice. – Your Honor– | -此案因有偏见而驳回起诉 -法官阁下 |
[41:24] | No, leave the poor guy alone. | 够了 别再纠缠这可怜的家伙了 |
[41:27] | You’re free to go, Mr. Agos. | 你可以自由离开了 艾格斯先生 |
[41:29] | With our apologies. | 带着我们的歉意 |
[41:36] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[41:57] | Oh, thank you, Kalinda. | 谢谢你 凯琳达 |
[42:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:08] | Hello. Yeah, Diane, what happened? | 你好 戴安 怎么了 |
[42:14] | I… Thank you. | 我…谢谢 |
[42:17] | Thank you. No, I’m… | 谢谢 不 我… |
[42:19] | Oh, my God, I’m good, I’m good. I… | 天哪 我很好 我很好 我… |
[42:21] | Okay. No. | 好的 不 |
[42:24] | I’ll-I’ll talk to you. | 我…我一会儿联系你 |
[42:50] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[42:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |