时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | We’re fine, right? | 我们一切都还好 对吧 |
[00:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:15] | It’ll come down to turnout today. | 成败就看投票率了 |
[00:16] | That’s the thing to stress– that everyone get out and vote. | 这是重中之重 全民投票 |
[00:19] | It’s too close not to. | 任何一票都能决定成败 |
[00:20] | Is it really? | 真的吗 |
[00:22] | Too close? | 票数很接近吗 |
[00:23] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[00:25] | I think we’re solid. | 我觉得胜算还是很大的 |
[00:28] | Unless people don’t turn out. | 除非人们都不来投票 |
[00:45] | “Racism without racist”? | 「非种族主义种族歧视」吗 |
[00:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:49] | Oh, I’m just commenting on the cheap shot taken at me | 我只是对某人在黑人商业领袖午餐会 |
[00:51] | at the Black Business Leaders lunch. | 对我的低劣中伤做做评论而已 |
[00:53] | Really? You thought that was cheap? | 是吗 我说的话很低劣吗 |
[00:56] | Not for me. | 我可是损失惨重 |
[00:57] | I lost key support in the African-American community. | 为此我丢了黑人群体的支持 |
[00:59] | It wasn’t personal, Peter. | 那不是针对你的 彼得 |
[01:03] | So, you don’t personally think I’m a racist, | 所以对你个人觉得我并不种族歧视 |
[01:05] | but saw a political advantage in calling me a racist? | 只是你觉得对选举有好处才这样说吗 |
[01:08] | I didn’t specifically call you a racist. | 我并没有直接说你是种族歧视 |
[01:10] | You know, I see little comfort in that. | 我还真是深受安慰 |
[01:13] | Let’s just get through this. | 我们跳过这个话题 |
[01:14] | Then we can get back to you using me politically. | 回头谈谈你在政坛上是怎么利用我的吧 |
[01:22] | Good morning. Good to see you all. | 早上好 很高兴能见到你们 |
[01:25] | She’s finally getting to vote for her favorite Florrick. | 她终于能为她支持的福瑞克投上一票了 |
[01:48] | Mrs. Florrick and her husband | 福瑞克夫人与其丈夫 |
[01:49] | Governor Peter Florrick voted this morning. | 即现任州长彼得·福瑞克于今早前去投票 |
[01:51] | The first couple looked confident | 这对第一夫妇在目前双方投票形势 |
[01:53] | even as public polls have shown the race tightening. | 僵持不下的情况下仍神情自若 |
[01:56] | Across town, the resurgent Prady campaign claim | 而在另一边 形势好转的普拉迪一方 |
[01:58] | that their internals | 则宣称他们内部调查显示 |
[02:00] | show the race in a dead heat. | 两者之间的所得票数不相上下 |
[02:12] | Nicely done. | 好样的 |
[02:15] | Perfect way to scare off the deer you don’t want to hunt. | 能完美地把你不想猎的鹿给吓跑了 |
[02:18] | Don’t you mock me. I’m holding a firearm. | 你居然敢笑我 我手里拿着枪呢 |
[02:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:28] | Most men prefer their wives in garters and hose. | 大多数男人都喜欢老婆穿吊袜带和长筒袜 |
[02:33] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[02:34] | R.D., good to see you again. | RD 很高兴能再见 |
[02:36] | – This is my wife Diane. – Hello. | -这是内人戴安 -你好 |
[02:38] | Pleasure. These are your permits. | 很高兴认识你 这是你俩的许可证 |
[02:40] | Do not lose them, please. | 贴身保管 切记 |
[02:41] | R.D. will be taking us out to the blinds. | 他会带我们去掩体 |
[02:43] | Have you hunted before? | 你之前有打过猎吗 |
[02:44] | No, first time. | 没有 这是第一次 |
[02:45] | Marvelous. Go get some grub, | 非常好 先去吃点东西吧 |
[02:46] | and we’ll see you out there. | 待会儿见 |
[02:50] | So, this is the top one percent | 所以这里的都是 |
[02:51] | of the top one percent of the top one percent? | 龙中龙凤中凤 精英中的精英咯 |
[02:53] | We’re not gonna talk like communists here, okay? | 在这儿说话别那么阴阳怪气的好吗 |
[02:56] | We discussed this. | 之前都说好了 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. | 我可说不好 |
[02:59] | I might start soliciting for the ACLU. | 我可能会为美国公民自由联盟做说客呢 |
[03:02] | Your wife is unpredictable that way. | 谁叫你老婆是如此令人捉摸不定呢 |
[03:06] | So, how did you get to know all these billionaires anyway? | 你都是怎么认识到这些亿万富翁的 |
[03:09] | R.D. | RD介绍的 |
[03:10] | – They’re nice guys. You’ll like them. – I like change. | -他们是好人你会喜欢的 -我爱改变 |
[03:12] | If I were to set off a bomb in this room, | 如果我把在座的人都给炸死了 |
[03:14] | we’d have democratic presidents for the next 30 years. | 那么三十年内美国总统都将是民主党的 |
[03:16] | Okay, let’s just keep that to ourselves. | 好了 这话说给咱俩听就好了 |
[03:22] | Oh, my Gosh. | 天哪 |
[03:23] | Is that Gil Berridge? | 那是吉尔·贝里奇吗 |
[03:25] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[03:27] | He’s the king of Silicon Hills. | 他可是硅丘之王 |
[03:29] | The Mark Zuckerberg of Austin, Texas. | 号称德州奥斯丁城版的马克·扎克伯格 |
[03:32] | What’s he do? | 他是干嘛的 |
[03:33] | At this point? | 现在吗 |
[03:34] | Count his $25 billion. | 在数他的250亿美金吧 |
[03:38] | Gil Berridge? | 吉尔·贝里奇 |
[03:39] | Creator of the Kracker Web browser? | 那个快客浏览器的创始人吗 |
[03:40] | He and his wife are in the buffet line as we speak. | 现在她们夫妇俩正在餐台拿吃的 |
[03:43] | My God, there must be $400 million in legal fees in that dining room. | 天哪 那餐厅里有四个亿的代理费飘着 |
[03:47] | Wasn’t there talk of Berridge leaving Sewell & Augustine? | 是有传言说他要离开苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所吧 |
[03:49] | I don’t know, but landing him would fill the Chumhum hole. | 不清楚 但他能补上查查网的损失 |
[03:52] | Well, I am in nowhere, Wyoming, | 我现在在怀俄明州某处 |
[03:54] | with him for the next three days. | 接下来三天都能接触到他 |
[03:55] | A perfect chance to pitch our firm. | 这是推荐我们律所的绝佳机会 |
[03:58] | I just need to know why he left Sewell & Augustine | 我得知道他离开苏&奥律所的原因 |
[04:00] | so I can play to that. | 我才能在这上面做点文章 |
[04:01] | We’ll get back as soon as we find something. | 查到什么我们就打给你 |
[04:03] | Okay. We’ll talk. | 好 等你电话 |
[04:05] | Hon, when we’re out there | 亲爱的 等下出去的时候 |
[04:08] | we’ll be divided up into blinds, right? | 我们会被分组到不同的掩体是吧 |
[04:10] | Yes, two person blind. Why? | 是的 两个人用一个掩体 怎么了 |
[04:14] | It would be really helpful to have a captive audience. | 要是能抓来一个走不掉的观众就太好了 |
[04:20] | I thought we said three days no work, just fun. | 不是说好了这三天只玩乐不工作的吗 |
[04:23] | We did. | 是说好了 |
[04:24] | This is fun. | 但这也是玩乐啊 |
[04:26] | Aren’t you having fun? | 你不觉得吗 |
[04:28] | You hunt deer. | 你来猎鹿 |
[04:29] | I hunt clients. | 我猎客户 |
[04:30] | But which head are we gonna mount over the fireplace? | 那我们在壁炉上要挂什么头呢 |
[04:34] | Here, have one. | 来 吃一个吧 |
[04:35] | They’re good. Nature’s treat. | 特别好吃 纳蒂尔请客 |
[04:37] | Okay, uh, there’s nothing more for you to do today. | 好了 今天你的任务已经圆满完成了 |
[04:40] | So, sit back, take a nap, just try to stay fresh for tonight. | 好好休息去打个盹儿 为今晚养精蓄锐 |
[04:44] | Alicia, you can have one. | 艾丽西娅 你可以吃一个 |
[04:48] | I’ll keep you posted throughout the day. | 今天我会一直向你更新情况 |
[04:49] | We should have some sense of the turnout by noon, | 中午的时候应该就能看出投票率 |
[04:51] | but the official exit polling won’t be until 4:00. | 但正式的票后民调得四点后 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷啊 |
[04:55] | – Sugar in my brain. – I know, Cool, right? | -糖分在我脑中肆虐 -我懂 特爽吧 |
[04:58] | Uh, how are your speeches coming? | 你演讲准备得怎样 |
[04:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:01] | I’ve already written my acceptance speech. | 我连就职演讲都写好了 |
[05:03] | I mean, I heard it was bad luck to write a concession speech. | 听说写败选演说不是很吉利 |
[05:09] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[05:10] | I, uh, I didn’t think that you’d be here. | 我没想到你会在 |
[05:13] | I was going to leave this for you at the door. | 我打算把这个放在你门口 |
[05:16] | I just, uh, wanted to wish you good luck. | 只是想祝你好运 |
[05:18] | Thank you. Do you want to come in? | 谢谢 你要进来吗 |
[05:21] | Would you like a donut? | 吃甜甜圈不 |
[05:22] | Uh, no. But thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Jon, you know Finn. | 约翰 你认识芬恩吧 |
[05:26] | Yes, it’s good to see you again. | 认识 很高兴再次见到你 |
[05:28] | Uh, yeah, it’s, uh, for Alicia for today. | 是啊 这是给艾丽西娅今天的礼物 |
[05:31] | Okay, um… I’d better go. | 好吧 我得赶紧走 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna call you in a few hours. | 几小时后我再给你电话 |
[05:34] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Can I open this now? | 我现在能打开吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah! Kind of the whole point. | 当然 就是要现在打开 |
[05:43] | A friend of mine gave me one of those | 在我等待陪审团裁决结果时 |
[05:44] | while I was waiting for a jury verdict. | 我的一个朋友给我了很多这个 |
[05:46] | It turns out the first-person shooter game | 结果发现第一人称射击游戏 |
[05:48] | is exactly what I needed. | 正是我需要的 |
[05:49] | – Oh, Halo? That’s a good one! – Yeah! | -「光晕」吗 这个很好玩啊 -是啊 |
[05:52] | One second. | 等一下 |
[05:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:55] | Mrs. Florrick, I just wanted to wish you good luck today. | 福瑞克夫人 我想祝你今天好运 |
[05:59] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:00] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 抱歉 请问是哪位 |
[06:02] | It’s Lemond. | 雷蒙德 |
[06:05] | Bishop. | 毕夏普 |
[06:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry, but it is, uh, | 但抱歉 今天 |
[06:12] | a very busy day and I have to go. | 真的很忙 我得挂了 |
[06:27] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[06:28] | Why don’t you wait for Kalinda in the other room? | 你去别的房间等凯琳达好吗 |
[06:30] | Sure, Dad. | 好 爸爸 |
[06:36] | Is everything all right, Mr. Bishop? | 没事吧 毕夏普先生 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | I put a lot of money into Alicia’s campaign. | 我给艾丽西娅的选举投了很多钱 |
[06:44] | I didn’t do it because I’m a nice guy. | 我这么做不是因为我人好 |
[06:47] | I know Alicia needs to keep me at arm’s length. | 我知道艾丽西娅需要跟我保持距离 |
[06:50] | For appearance sake. | 为了表面功夫 |
[06:52] | But I will still need her help | 但当我需要时 |
[06:54] | when I need her help. | 我还是需要她的帮助 |
[06:56] | If Alicia wins, she’s leaving the law firm. | 如果艾丽西娅赢了 她就会离开律所 |
[06:59] | Yes, and going to the S.A.’s Office. | 是的 去州检察官办公室 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna need you to be the go-between for the two of us, Kalinda. | 我会需要你当我们的中间人 凯琳达 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[07:14] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我做不了 |
[07:16] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[07:19] | All right. Good. | 好 很好 |
[07:25] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[07:25] | Oh, God, you’re good to me. | 天啊 你对我真好 |
[07:27] | If I could have your attention. | 大家请听我说 |
[07:29] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[07:31] | It’s good to see you all again this year. | 很高兴今年再次见到大家 |
[07:32] | It’s been an interesting year. | 今年是有趣的一年 |
[07:33] | We’ve had our ups and downs. | 我们有起有伏 |
[07:36] | The Republican Senate. | 有请共和党参议员 |
[07:41] | Now you know what it’s like for me among your friends. | 现在你知道我待在你的朋友间是什么感觉了 |
[07:43] | To celebrate this historic turn | 为了庆祝这个历史性的转折 |
[07:44] | I have a gift for the group. | 我给大家带来一份礼物 |
[07:45] | Sacrificing welfare virgins? | 牺牲福利处子的感觉吗 |
[07:47] | I know our wives have been left to their own devices | 我知道在这漫长的极具雄性荷尔蒙激素的 |
[07:49] | over this long manly weekend | 血腥猎捕周末中 |
[07:52] | of testosterone-heavy blood lust. | 我们的妻子都被丢在了一边 |
[07:54] | But… no more. | 但这次不会这样了 |
[07:57] | I bought our lovely ladies a spa day. | 我为可爱的女士们购买了温泉票 |
[08:00] | Ladies, if you’d be so kind as to follow darla through the lobby. | 女士们 请跟随达拉去大堂 |
[08:03] | Uh, now, where’s Darla? There she is. | 达拉在哪呢 她在这呢 |
[08:05] | Wave your hand, Darla. | 挥挥手 达拉 |
[08:06] | Like hell I’m going. | 见鬼了才去 |
[08:08] | Coming, buddy? | 走吧 兄弟 |
[08:12] | I’ll talk to you, hon. | 我再跟你联系 亲爱的 |
[08:13] | Are you freaking serious?! | 你不是吧 |
[08:15] | You can chase him tonight at dinner. | 你可以在今晚的晚餐再猎捕他 |
[08:16] | You’re seriously thinking | 你真的要 |
[08:17] | of leaving me alone with all these Republican women? | 让我跟那些共和党的女人们待在一起吗 |
[08:20] | I love you, and I’ll bring you home an antlered buck. | 我爱你 我会给你带回一头带角的鹿 |
[08:22] | Oh… this is… sexist! | 这是…性别歧视 |
[08:29] | Oh, dear God. | 老天爷啊 |
[08:31] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说 |
[08:32] | I am a proud husband | 我是位深感自豪的丈夫 |
[08:34] | and an even prouder governor. | 更感自豪的州长 |
[08:35] | You look forward to working with your wife | 如果你的妻子当选 |
[08:36] | if she gets elected? | 你期待跟她一起工作吗 |
[08:37] | As long as I don’t get on her bad side. | 只要我没惹到她 |
[08:40] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你是否注意到了 |
[08:41] | but Alicia can be pretty tough. | 艾丽西娅其实相当强势 |
[08:43] | Uh, Mandy, the Governor has a very busy day. | 曼蒂 州长今天很忙 |
[08:45] | – Are we nearly done here? – No, no, no. | -我们快结束了吧 -不不 |
[08:46] | That’s-that’s all right, Eli. | 没事 伊莱 |
[08:47] | Let her do her job. | 让她完成她的工作 |
[08:48] | You know, all those years, | 这些年来 |
[08:50] | I was out running for office, | 我一直在外面忙工作 |
[08:51] | Alicia was the one that held the family together. | 是艾丽西娅在维系家庭 |
[08:54] | Now, she is committed, she’s focused | 她勇于承担 很专注 |
[08:57] | and she’s gonna be an excellent state’s attorney. | 她将成为一个出色的州检察官 |
[08:59] | Oh, you’re speaking very confidently. | 你说得很自信 |
[09:00] | Think she has a good shot? | 认为她机会很大吗 |
[09:01] | The precincts have barely started reporting. | 选区还没开始汇报 |
[09:03] | We’re a long way away. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[09:04] | Well, as far as I’m concerned, you can take it to the bank. | 就我看来 我可以保证 |
[09:06] | There’s no question in my mind. | 我认为毫无疑问 |
[09:08] | Alicia Florrick is going to be the next | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克将成为库克县 |
[09:09] | state’s attorney for Cook County. | 下一任州检察官 |
[09:11] | What in the freaking bloody hell is he doing? | 他到底在该死的搞什么 |
[09:13] | He just slaughtered us like blah-blah-blah cattle! | 他刚像宰牛一样宰了我们 |
[09:15] | Okay, so we set up your avatar. | 好了 我们设定好你的虚拟化身 |
[09:17] | Wow! I look good. | 我看上去很不错 |
[09:18] | Yeah, every girl’s bra size increases a letter | 是啊 当女孩们变成虚拟人物时 |
[09:20] | when they become an avatar. | 她们的罩杯都升了一级 |
[09:22] | Hey, Jon, what’s up? | 约翰 怎么了 |
[09:24] | Well, to be honest, your husband is bizarre. | 说实话 你丈夫是个奇葩 |
[09:25] | How do I make her shoot? | 我怎么开枪 |
[09:26] | There. That button on the side. | 这里 边上的这个键 |
[09:28] | He just went off-script in an interview today. | 他今天接受采访时有些话不该说的 |
[09:29] | He said you were definitely gonna be the next state’s attorney. | 他说你肯定会成为下一任州检察官 |
[09:31] | Okay, good. | 好吧 很好啊 |
[09:32] | No, not good. | 不 不好 |
[09:35] | Uh… Jon, I don’t think i’m getting… | 约翰 我不太理解… |
[09:37] | He just depressed turnout, Alicia. | 他这样做会导致投票率下降 艾丽西娅 |
[09:39] | He said you were a slam dunk to be the next State’s Attorney. | 他说你能轻而易举地当选州检察官 |
[09:41] | He just told every voter in Cook County that | 他刚刚告诉库克县的所有选民 |
[09:42] | they don’t have to come out to the polls! | 告诉他们不必去投票 |
[09:46] | – Oh. – Yeah. “Oh.” | -这样 -是啊 就是这样 |
[09:47] | He just screwed you. | 他刚刚害惨了你 |
[09:49] | You’re five points up, but only if they vote. | 只有他们都去投票 你才能领先五个百分点 |
[09:52] | Only if they come out. | 只有他们都去投票才行 |
[09:53] | If they stay home, if they think you’re secure? | 但如果他们都在家 认为你赢定了呢 |
[09:55] | You will lose. | 那你必输无疑 |
[09:57] | – Alicia, do you hear me? – Yes. | -艾丽西娅 你听见了吗 -是的 |
[09:58] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | We set up three more interviews with him today. | 我们今天为他安排了三个采访 |
[10:04] | – He can’t keep saying this. – I’ll talk to him. | -他不能再这么说了 -我会跟他谈谈 |
[10:06] | – Can he walk it back? – I don’t know that he can. | -他能扳回局面吗 -我不知道行不行 |
[10:09] | I don’t know, but remember | 我不知道 但记住 |
[10:10] | when I told you I think we’re good? | 我之前跟你说我们没事了 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:13] | We’re not good. | 我们现在麻烦大了 |
[10:25] | 傲骨贤妻 第六集 第十六集 | |
[10:39] | Gentlemen, again, congratulations. | 先生们 再次祝贺你们 |
[10:41] | And thank you for your years of service. | 谢谢你们多年来不辞辛劳地为人民服务 |
[10:48] | Well, what are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[10:48] | I thought you’d be holed up at home. | 我以为你会在家待着 |
[10:50] | I was until I saw your Mandy Post interview. | 在看到曼蒂·珀斯特对你的采访之前我是在家 |
[10:53] | Okay, let’s just take this through here, shall we? | 好吧 我们去那边再谈 好吗 |
[10:56] | Just move it through here. | 去那边谈吧 |
[10:59] | Well, you look unhappy | 你看起来不太开心 |
[11:01] | so I must have done something wrong. | 我一定是做错什么了 |
[11:02] | Oh, come on, Peter, you know what you did. | 得了吧 彼得 你清楚你做了什么 |
[11:03] | Well, I know that I gave you a rave as a leader | 我记得我称赞你是一位领袖 |
[11:05] | and as a great decider. | 和一位优秀的决策者 |
[11:07] | I also know that on a day | 我还记得那天上电视时 |
[11:08] | that I was supposed to be talking about pensions, | 我本该谈谈养老金的问题 |
[11:10] | I’m doing crime-related photo ops to help you. | 但为了帮你 我谈的却是与犯罪相关的事 |
[11:12] | So what else did I do? | 所以我到底做了什么 |
[11:14] | “You can take it to the bank. | 「你可以记住我这句话 |
[11:15] | – My wife is going to be the next state’s attorney”? – Yes, she is. | -我妻子将成为下一任州检察官」 -是的 |
[11:18] | – You’ve read the polls. – What’s going on, Peter? | -你看过民调结果了 -怎么了 彼得 |
[11:20] | Why are you pretending you didn’t know what you did? | 你为什么要做出一副一无所知的无辜样子呢 |
[11:22] | I do know what I did, and it was all about you, I… | 我知道自己做了什么 这都是为你做的 |
[11:24] | Alicia, I think we should take this out to the car. | 艾丽西娅 我觉得我们还是去车上谈吧 |
[11:25] | – It’s depressing the turnout. – Oh, that’s nonsense. | -它已经影响到投票率了 -胡扯 |
[11:28] | – I mean, that’s political handler speak. – It is not. | -我说的只是些政治上的场面话 -不是 |
[11:30] | Who told you that? | 这是谁跟你说的 |
[11:31] | Elfman, to sound clever? | 艾尔夫曼 为了显示出他的聪明吗 |
[11:32] | People don’t come out to vote if they think you’ve won. | 选民们如果觉得你赢定了就不会去投票了 |
[11:35] | They read the polls; everybody reads the polls. | 他们会看民调 大家都会看民调 |
[11:38] | Not the polls we’re seeing. | 那跟我们看的民调不一样 |
[11:39] | Everyone knows you’re ahead. | 人人都知道你处于领先地位 |
[11:40] | I haven’t said anything that is not true. | 我没有说过一句假话 |
[11:42] | You remember that? The truth? | 你记得吗 关于真话的事 |
[11:46] | You don’t want me to win. | 你不希望我赢 |
[11:50] | I don’t want you to win? | 我不希望你赢吗 |
[11:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:53] | Yes, I suddenly just realized. | 是的 我突然意识到这一点 |
[11:56] | You want to be the only winner in the family. | 你想成为这个家里唯一的赢家 |
[11:57] | Alicia, I have done nothing for the last three months | 艾丽西娅 这三个月来 |
[12:00] | but work to get you elected. | 我所做的每一件事都是为了让你当选 |
[12:02] | Yes, like banging Ramona. | 是啊 比如说跟拉蒙娜乱搞 |
[12:03] | Okay, let’s discuss this… | 好了 我们… |
[12:04] | When you specifically promised me that you wouldn’t. | 你曾经向我明确保证过你不会那样的 |
[12:06] | Look, is that what’s bothering you? | 这就是困扰你的事吗 |
[12:08] | – Then just say it. Just say it. – I did just say it. | -那你就痛快点说出来 说啊 -我说了 |
[12:10] | You promised me you wouldn’t see her anymore. | 你向我保证过你不会再见她了 |
[12:12] | All right, don’t psychoanalyze me. | 好了 别给我来心理分析这一套 |
[12:13] | – I’m not psychoanalyzing you. – Then give me credit for being a fan. | -我没有 -那就相信我是支持你的 |
[12:15] | For thinking that you’d actually be a great State’s Attorney. | 我真心觉得你会成为一个很棒的州检察官 |
[12:16] | I am giving you credit for your political smarts. | 我相信你是一个聪明的政治家 |
[12:19] | You know when you go off-message. | 你知道什么时候要改变政治策略 |
[12:20] | No, no, no, I did not… You know when you purposefully… | 不 不 我没… 你知道什么时候要有目的性地… |
[12:21] | I did not go off-message. | 我没改策略 |
[12:22] | I’m the governor, I have to say what I think. | 我是州长 我得说出自己的想法 |
[12:23] | Yes, but you don’t just say the first thing | 是的 但你不该想到什么 |
[12:25] | that comes to your mind, Peter. | 就说什么 彼得 |
[12:26] | Look, if you don’t like what I’m saying, | 如果你不喜欢我说的话 |
[12:27] | then don’t come to me with all your problems to fix. | 那就不要来找我解决你的问题 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:31] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[12:33] | And don’t do any more interviews today. | 今天不要再接受采访了 |
[12:35] | Eli, you cancel the next two. | 伊莱 把接下来两个采访取消 |
[12:36] | Great, gives me time to serve my state! | 太棒了 好让我有时间为人民服务 |
[12:45] | The thing is, the employment statistics are misleading | 事实上 就业统计数据在误导大家 |
[12:47] | because everybody’s only working part-time. | 因为所有人做的都是兼职 |
[12:50] | Because of Obamacare. | 就因为奥巴马医改 |
[12:52] | And that’s not even counting the people who’ve stopped looking for work. | 而且还没有算上那些不再找工作的人 |
[12:55] | Which is why the unemployment numbers are so low. | 这就是失业率这么低的原因 |
[12:58] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[12:59] | – It was his wife. – What? | -是因为他妻子 -什么 |
[13:02] | Gil Berridge left Sewell & Augustine | 吉尔·贝里奇离开苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所 |
[13:03] | because his wife convinced him | 是因为他妻子说服他认为 |
[13:05] | they weren’t attuned to the needs of a tech prodigy. | 这家律所不擅长处理高科技企业的法律事务 |
[13:08] | He’s henpecked– he does anything she says | 他很惧内 他为了让妻子闭嘴 |
[13:09] | just to shut her up. | 什么都顺着她 |
[13:11] | She’s there, right? | 她在那儿 是吗 |
[13:12] | She’s about ten feet away from me, | 她离我大概就十步路的距离 |
[13:15] | waiting to get her toes done. | 在那儿等着做完美脚 |
[13:16] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会再打给你 |
[13:17] | Get the wife, and you get the husband. | 拿下妻子 就等于拿下了丈夫 |
[13:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:23] | Hi, Diane. | 你好 我是戴安 |
[13:25] | Georgette. | 我是乔治娅蒂 |
[13:27] | You were the one who wanted to go shooting, aren’t you? | 你就是那个想去打猎的人 是吗 |
[13:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[13:31] | – Silly me. – Yeah. | -我真傻 -是啊 |
[13:33] | It’s a lot of cigars and corporate loophole talk. | 那是男人们抽着雪茄聊企业纳税漏洞的场合 |
[13:36] | Why don’t you sit on down? | 你怎么不坐下聊 |
[13:38] | Well, you’re a tall one, aren’t you? | 你个子很高啊 是吗 |
[13:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | I saw you and Gil at breakfast. | 早餐时我看见你跟吉尔了 |
[13:43] | I, um, meant to stop over and say hello. | 我本想去跟你们打个招呼 |
[13:45] | Do you know Gil? | 你认识吉尔吗 |
[13:46] | No, I know Jim Sewell, Mm. | 不 我认识吉姆·休厄尔 |
[13:49] | his former attorney. | 吉尔以前的代理律师 |
[13:50] | – Right, he’s not with them anymore. – Yeah, I heard. | -他不跟他们合作了 -我听说了 |
[13:52] | That’s probably a smart move. | 这很可能是明智之举 |
[13:54] | Um, not a good fit for a tech firm. | 对技术公司来说的确不太合适 |
[13:56] | So you’re a lawyer, too, then? | 也是个律师 对吧 |
[13:59] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[14:00] | No, you’re not Jewish. | 不 你不是犹太人 |
[14:02] | Gil hates all the Jews around. | 吉尔讨厌所有犹太人 |
[14:04] | He’s not anti-Semitic or anything. | 他不是反犹太分子之类的 |
[14:06] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[14:07] | I used to date a Jewish guy, | 我以前和一个犹太人约会过 |
[14:09] | and I think he gets a little jealous. | 我觉得他对此有点妒忌 |
[14:15] | So I heard you have a lot of sway with Gil. | 我听说吉尔很听你的话 |
[14:18] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[14:19] | Darla? She’s a bitch. | 达拉吗 她这个八婆 |
[14:21] | Oh, he’s just a man, | 他就是普通男人 |
[14:22] | and men really secretly want to be manipulated. | 男人其实内心是希望被操纵的 |
[14:26] | Where’s your firm, anyway? | 你的律所在哪里 |
[14:28] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[14:29] | I love Chicago. | 我爱死芝加哥了 |
[14:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:37] | I wanted to go to Disney World, | 我本来想去迪斯尼乐园 |
[14:39] | but my dad said maybe next time. | 但我爸爸说可能得等下次 |
[14:41] | But we went swimming one day, | 但我们有一天去游泳 |
[14:42] | and there was a window under water. | 水底下有一个窗户 |
[14:45] | In the pool. | 就在泳池里 |
[14:46] | I wanted to go to it, | 我想游过去 |
[14:47] | but my dad said I couldn’t because it was a bar. | 我爸爸说不行 因为那是个酒吧 |
[14:53] | Dylan, could you listen to your music for a second, please? | 迪伦 你能听一会儿音乐吗 |
[14:57] | – Why? – Please. | -怎么了 -请听音乐 |
[14:58] | Just for a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[15:03] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[15:04] | Uh, it’s behind me. | 就跟在我后面 |
[15:07] | Two occupants | 车上有两个人 |
[15:09] | one black, one white. | 一个白人 一个黑人 |
[15:10] | Right, I see it. | 好 我会处理 |
[15:12] | I’m behind it. | 我就在后面 |
[15:15] | This is what I need you to do, Kalinda. | 接下来你照我说的做 凯琳达 |
[15:17] | You see the light up ahead? | 你看到前面的红灯了吗 |
[15:19] | Stop at it. | 到那儿停下来 |
[15:20] | Don’t move when it turns green. | 变绿灯之前都别动 |
[15:23] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
[15:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:36] | Now. Now. | 现在 就现在 |
[15:46] | Get out of the car now! Now, move it! | 马上下车 快 下来 |
[15:48] | You can go, Kalinda. Take Dylan to school. | 你可以走了 凯琳达 带迪伦去学校 |
[15:51] | Is-is everything all right, sir? | 一切都还好吗 先生 |
[15:53] | It is now. | 现在没事了 |
[15:55] | Put ’em in the back. | 把他们带到后面去 |
[16:03] | Three hours into voting, | 还有三小时开始投票 |
[16:04] | and the lines at the polls are getting crowded. | 前来投票的队伍愈发拥挤了 |
[16:05] | All signs point to this being a tight race. | 种种迹象表明这将会是激烈的角逐 |
[16:08] | Both camps expressed confidence | 双方阵营平静等待票后民调期间 |
[16:09] | as they calmly wait for exit polls. | 都表达了充分的信心 |
[16:11] | – …really soon. – We’ve been here before. | -…很快 -我们遇过这种情况 |
[16:13] | This problem is growing | 这个问题每分每秒 |
[16:13] | – It’s not too late – by the minute. | -还来得及 -在加剧 |
[16:15] | – and we need to walk it back. – Alicia. | -我们得扭转局势 -艾丽西娅 |
[16:17] | I talked to Peter, we’re canceling the interviews. | 我跟彼得谈过了 采访取消 |
[16:19] | – Good. – No. | -很好 -不 |
[16:20] | He needs to walk it back. | 他得回来把话说清楚 |
[16:21] | We need to get him to walk it back. | 我们得让他把局势扭转回来 |
[16:22] | Where, Josh? Where is he gonna do that? | 在哪 乔希 他要去哪儿说 |
[16:24] | Let’s not make this Alicia’s problem– you two decide. | 别让艾丽西娅烦恼这个 你们俩决定 |
[16:26] | A robocall, you know, a-a blah-blah. | 电话宣传 你懂的 |
[16:28] | It’s not too late. It’s never too… | 还来得及 从来不会太… |
[16:29] | No, it’ll look like a desperate move. | 不 这会像是走投无路的选择 |
[16:30] | It is a desperate move. | 这就是走投无路的选择 |
[16:31] | What are we talking about here? | 我们在这里争什么 |
[16:32] | Would you stop talking to each other | 你们能不能先停下来 |
[16:33] | and start talking to me? | 告诉我是什么情况 |
[16:35] | First of all, I need to say | 首先 我得说 |
[16:37] | your apartment is beautiful. | 你的公寓很漂亮 |
[16:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | I just got married, I’m hiring a contractor. | 我刚结婚 我要雇一个包工头 |
[16:44] | Okay, the turnout’s depressed. | 好吧 投票率令人沮丧 |
[16:46] | We’re losing a third of your voters. | 我们少了三分之一的选民 |
[16:47] | You know that already? | 你现在就知道了 |
[16:48] | Yes, it’s throwing off my models, | 没错 情况已偏离我的预测 |
[16:49] | – and your precincts are the worst hit. – So I’m losing. | -你的选区情况最糟糕 -那我要输了 |
[16:51] | Well, your margin of error wasn’t so blah-blah-blah. | 你的误差幅度不是那么那么的… |
[16:53] | Yes, yes, you’re losing. | 没错 你快输掉了 |
[16:55] | And if turnout is this low in the ‘burbs, | 如果郊区的投票率还这么低 |
[16:56] | Prady will win. | 普拉迪就赢了 |
[16:57] | Is there anything Alicia can do about it at this point? | 那现在艾丽西娅有什么办法吗 |
[17:00] | In terms of turnout, no. | 投票率是没办法了 |
[17:01] | – Then come with me. – Wait. | -那就跟我来 -等等 |
[17:02] | W-Wait, we’ll need her input. | 等等 我们需要她录音 |
[17:03] | When you want her input, come get us. | 等你要她录音再来找我们 |
[17:07] | Who can we get to do a robocall, hmm? | 谁能帮我们录电话宣传音频 |
[17:10] | We still have the after-work voters, | 我们还有下班后投票的选民 |
[17:12] | 6:00 to 8:00 voters. | 6点到8点的选民 |
[17:13] | Or we could work on depressing Prady’s votes. | 或者我们可以打击普拉迪的投票者 |
[17:15] | – How? – I have to talk to Peter. | -怎么做 -我得和彼得谈谈 |
[17:18] | Come on, hold that. | 来 拿着 |
[17:20] | You know, the problem isn’t even losing. | 快输了甚至都算不上什么问题 |
[17:22] | It’s the wasted time. | 浪费掉的时间才是 |
[17:25] | And Peter. | 还有彼得 |
[17:27] | Why encourage me to run if you’re just… | 为什么鼓励我竞选而他又… |
[17:29] | Okay, you’re JusticeGal, and I’m Badass Kicka’. | 够了 你是公正女孩 我是海扁王 |
[17:33] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | Your avatar. | 你的角色 |
[17:35] | See, you’re the one on top. | 看到了吗 你是上面那个 |
[17:38] | Push the joystick. | 推一下游戏手杆 |
[17:39] | – Why? – To kill me. | -为什么 -来杀我 |
[17:44] | You missed. Marissa, | -没打准 -梅丽莎 |
[17:46] | – I don’t want to do this right now. – Yes, you do. | -我现在不想玩 -你想玩 |
[17:49] | Now, I’m gonna shoot at you. | 现在我要开枪射你了 |
[17:52] | – Hey. – Yeah, you better fight, or I’ll kill you. | -喂 -赶紧反击不然就要被我杀掉了 |
[18:00] | Can you get something stronger in these babies? | 你能在这杯饮料里加烈一点的酒吗 |
[18:02] | Uh, bourbon. | 波旁酒 |
[18:03] | Yeah, a small-batch. | 对 来一些 |
[18:05] | Bring us the private reserve, the good stuff. | 给我们私人收藏 要好的 |
[18:07] | Oh, um, excuse me, Georgette. | 抱歉接个电话 乔治娅蒂 |
[18:12] | So how is hunting and gathering going? | 狩猎和采集有趣吗 |
[18:15] | Good. | 还不错 |
[18:16] | Listen, I need a favor. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[18:17] | I forgot my rifle in the bedroom. | 我忘了拿房间里的来复枪 |
[18:19] | You… I thought I saw you leave with your rifle? | 你…我记得你走时带了枪的 |
[18:23] | Yes, I did. | 对 我是带了 |
[18:24] | But I brought the wrong one. | 但是我带错了 |
[18:25] | I need the 26-inch barrel. | 我要的是那把26英寸枪管的 |
[18:30] | This is you being nice to me. | 这就是你对我的好吗 |
[18:31] | I don’t know, but Mr. Berridge and I are here in the blind, | 不确定 但我和贝里奇先生正埋伏着呢 |
[18:35] | and we need the proper weaponry. | 我们需要合适的武器 |
[18:38] | There are no words for how much I love you. | 真是没有词可以形容我有多爱你了 |
[18:41] | So then I’ll see you soon? | 所以 等下见了 |
[18:43] | I’m on my way. | 马上就到 |
[18:47] | Hello, Mrs. Bishop? | 您好 毕夏普太太 |
[18:49] | How are you doing? | 最近还好吗 |
[18:50] | Actually, I’m not Mrs. Bishop. | 其实 我不是毕夏普太太 |
[18:51] | Tabitha Gray, head of the parent’s committee. | 我是家长委员会的主席 塔碧莎·格雷 |
[18:53] | I’ve never seen you at meetings. | 好像开会的时候从没见过您 |
[18:55] | Uh, I just wanted to know if everything’s all right. | 我就是问问没出什么事吧 |
[18:57] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[18:58] | Because I saw what happened back there, | 因为刚才我看见那里发生什么事了 |
[18:59] | on the way to school, with your husband. | 就你跟你老公开车来学校的路上 |
[19:03] | Everything’s all right, but thank you very much. | 真没什么事 谢谢您的关心 |
[19:05] | It-it looked like those men were dragged from their car… | 那些人看着像是被硬从车里拖出来的 |
[19:07] | I have to go. Bye. | 我得走了 再见 |
[19:14] | Hey, why are you picking on me? | 你干嘛一直盯着我打 |
[19:15] | Because you keep exposing yourself. | 因为你总是暴露自己啊 |
[19:17] | Use the barriers. | 找点遮蔽物藏藏 |
[19:18] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[19:19] | I don’t know– shoot him. | 我不知道 打他 |
[19:21] | Ah! He’s shooting at me– shoot him. | 他在打我 打他 |
[19:23] | – Who is he? – Some bad guy– kill him! | -他是谁啊 -某个坏人 干掉他 |
[19:24] | What do we got here, couple of virgins? | 看看我们的对手 就两个雏儿啊 |
[19:26] | Oh, who is he? | 他到底是谁啊 |
[19:28] | Someone’s talking in my head. | 有人在说话 |
[19:29] | I’m your worst nightmare, lady. | 我是你最可怕的噩梦 女士 |
[19:31] | Keith, from Idaho. | 我是爱达荷州的基斯 |
[19:32] | Well, watch this, Keith from Idaho. | 看招 爱达荷的基斯 |
[19:34] | Alicia, do you have a minute? | 艾丽西娅 你现在有空吗 |
[19:35] | Well, she’s a bit tied down right now, guys. | 她现在忙着呢 |
[19:36] | – Well, we need an answer on something, crazy lady. – What? | -有件事我们需要答复 疯女士 -啥事 |
[19:38] | We’re thinking about putting out a robocall | 为了让选民出来投票支持你 |
[19:40] | to get your people out to vote. | 我们在想 是不是要群发电话语音宣传 |
[19:41] | We think we can get the after-work voters riled up, | 我们觉得 我们可以激励那些下了班的选民 |
[19:44] | and they’ll come out for you. | 让他们出来为你投票 |
[19:46] | Damn it. | 哎哟我去 |
[19:46] | Oh, really? A-Are you sure you have time for this now? | 你确定吗 确定你现在还有时间玩这个 |
[19:49] | You want me to do the robocall? | 你是想让我录语音吗 |
[19:50] | No, it’s not about you. | 不 不是录你的 |
[19:52] | We want to suggest that one of the initiatives is in trouble | 我们想要暗示除非人们站出来投票 |
[19:54] | – unless people come out and vote for it. – Which one? | -否则某个提案就会有麻烦 -哪个提案 |
[19:56] | The privatization of parking meters. | 停车收费表的私有化 |
[20:00] | People won’t come out if I’m losing, | 人们不会在我快输了的时候站出来 |
[20:02] | but they’ll come out if parking meters are losing? | 但却会在收费表快不行的时候站出来 |
[20:05] | Yes, because it costs them money. | 是的 因为这会花掉他们的钱 |
[20:07] | Didn’t Daley sell Chicago’s soul to the parking meter gods? | 戴利不是把芝加哥的魂都卖给收费表之神了吗 |
[20:09] | Yes, for a billion dollars in return. | 是的 换了十亿美元 |
[20:11] | God, there is something truly sad about… | 天哪 这还真的是悲惨啊… |
[20:13] | Die, scumbag! | 去死 人渣 |
[20:15] | Not if we use it. | 我们用了就不悲惨了 |
[20:16] | We just need you to get Peter on board to do this robocall. | 我们想让你去劝彼得 让他来录语音电话 |
[20:20] | Right now, the initiative is winning by six points. | 现在 这个提案已经领先了6个点了 |
[20:22] | We just need Pete to convince people that it’s losing by six. | 我们要让彼得去说服大家它会因此而失败 |
[20:24] | He won’t do it. | 他不会做的 |
[20:25] | He will if he knows you’re gonna lose. | 要是他知道你快输了的话 他会的 |
[20:26] | That’s why he won’t. | 所以他更不会帮我 |
[20:27] | Alicia, we are at that point | 艾丽西娅 以我们现在的处境 |
[20:30] | where you can lose the election. | 你完全有可能输掉选举 |
[20:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:32] | And I’m the last person Peter will do it for. | 但我是彼得最不愿意帮的人 |
[20:34] | Okay, we need someone that people implicitly trust | 那好吧 我们找一个群众完全信任的人 |
[20:36] | to record a call for us. | 来帮我们录这个电话录音 |
[20:37] | What about what’s-his-name? | 那个 那个谁 怎么样 |
[20:38] | Uh, uh, uh, the oatmeal guy? | 那个 那个麦片哥怎么办 |
[20:40] | Blah-blah-blah? | 就那谁谁谁 |
[20:40] | The Quaker? | 是教友派信徒吗 |
[20:41] | No, no, I eat oatmeal. | 不 不是 是 我吃麦片 |
[20:43] | I’m old, and I eat oatmeal. | 我很老 我还吃麦片 的那个 |
[20:44] | – Wilford Brimley? – Yes. | -你说威尔福德·布利姆雷 -对 |
[20:45] | Uh, isn’t he dead? | 他不是死了吗 |
[20:47] | Or the president. | 要不总统怎么样 |
[20:48] | – Obama?! – No. | -奥巴马吗 -不是 |
[20:49] | Him, the… come on. | 那个他 拜托 |
[20:50] | Why am I the only one thinking here? | 我是唯一一个在动脑子的人吗 |
[20:52] | – Martin Sheen? – Yeah. | -马丁·辛吗 -对 |
[20:52] | 马丁·辛 在电视剧「白宫群英」中饰演约书亚·巴特勒总统 | |
[20:54] | Oh, my God. It’s scaring me– I’m on his wavelength now. | 真是吓尿我了 竟然跟他在同一频道上 |
[20:56] | Well, we better call someone, ’cause we’ve got | 我们还是得叫个人来 因为我们只剩下 |
[20:57] | two hours to record and air a call. | 两个小时录音然后把电话群发出去 |
[21:01] | ATV from the north 50 feet. | 摩托车在北面50英尺处 |
[21:04] | Roger, standing down. | 罗杰 原地待命 |
[21:05] | Hey, Gil, | 你好啊 吉尔 |
[21:06] | my wife, Diane Lockhart. | 这是我太太 戴安·洛克哈特 |
[21:08] | Diane, you remember Gil and R.D. | 戴安 你还记得吉尔和RD吗 |
[21:11] | Mr. Berridge. | 您好 贝里奇先生 |
[21:13] | Ma’am. | 您好 夫人 |
[21:15] | Is that the one you want? | 这是你要的那把吗 |
[21:16] | Yep, that’s her. | 是的 就是这个 |
[21:18] | Oh, and I was told by the driver to tell you | 然后刚那个司机让我告诉你 |
[21:20] | that the deer are being flushed. | 鹿群已经被赶出来了 |
[21:22] | Although, I don’t know what that means. | 但是 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[21:23] | It means the hunting’s about to get good. | 意思是今天的打猎一定会满载而归 |
[21:25] | Will you join us? | 你要加入我们吗 |
[21:26] | Oh, you don’t mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[21:27] | – Please. – Oh, great. | -请吧 -太棒了 |
[21:29] | Is this your first time? | 是第一次吗 |
[21:30] | Uh, shooting anything alive, yes. | 打活物吗 是的 |
[21:32] | Well, don’t worry, we won’t make you drink the blood. | 别担心 我们不会逼你喝血的 |
[21:37] | Georgette warned me about, uh, your sense of humor. | 乔治娅蒂提醒过我 有关你的幽默感 |
[21:40] | She said the way to get at your good side | 她说要讨你的欢心 |
[21:41] | is to get you laughing. | 就要明白你的笑点 |
[21:43] | Is that right, Gil? | 是这样的吗 吉尔 |
[21:44] | Is that how we get on your good side? | 我们是这样赢得你芳心的吗 |
[21:45] | I didn’t know I had a good side. | 我都不知道自己还有欢心可讨 |
[21:49] | Georgette said that you were looking for a new firm. | 乔治娅蒂说你在找新的律所 |
[21:51] | A law firm? | 是律师事务所吗 |
[21:53] | Really? Uh, what else was Georgette saying? | 是吗 乔治娅蒂还说什么了 |
[21:55] | Well, that you needed a bigger firm, | 说你需要个规模更大 |
[21:57] | one with deeper connections in politics. | 政治关系更深厚的律所 |
[22:00] | And she was happy to hear we no longer represent Chumhum. | 她知道我们不再代理查查网了表示很欣慰 |
[22:03] | And she told me how much, uh, she loves Chicago. | 她还告诉我她有多喜欢芝加哥 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry to be rude– | 冒昧之处请原谅 但 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我得打断你一下 |
[22:08] | Diane, boys… | 戴安 兄弟们 |
[22:08] | Uh, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[22:10] | I think I might have a better line of sight from another blind. | 我想到了一个视野更好的埋伏点 |
[22:13] | – Well, is everything all right? – Yes. Uh… | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[22:15] | I just like trading blinds. | 我只是喜欢换埋伏点而已 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[22:18] | Can you call out the all-clear, R.D.? | 你能帮我解除一下警报吗 RD |
[22:19] | Roger. Hunter moving blinds, stand down. | 收到 猎人换埋伏点 解除戒备 |
[22:22] | Roger. | 收到 |
[22:23] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错话了吗 |
[22:25] | RD R.D.? | |
[22:26] | Uh, well, I can think of one thing. | 倒是有一件事说错了 |
[22:28] | Uh, Georgette isn’t his wife. | 乔治娅蒂不是他妻子 |
[22:31] | Uh, she’s his call girl. | 是他找来的应召女郎 |
[22:46] | Kurt’s talking to Gil in the eastern blind. | 库尔特跟吉尔在东部埋伏点聊着呢 |
[22:49] | Everything’s fine. | 一切安好 |
[22:51] | He might even come back. | 说不定他还会回来 |
[22:53] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[22:55] | She didn’t seem like she was… working. | 她看起来不像…妓女 |
[22:57] | We’ve been letting Gil get away with that | 我们对吉尔的这档子事睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[22:59] | for a few years now. | 已经好多年了 |
[23:00] | He said he could bring either a… | 他说要么带一个妓女来 |
[23:01] | a call girl or a Democrat. | 要么带一个民主党支持者来 |
[23:03] | People voted, said they’d rather the call girl. | 经大家票选 决定还是带妓女来吧 |
[23:07] | That was a joke, right? | 你开玩笑呢 对吧 |
[23:10] | No. | 不是 |
[23:14] | Well, was there a vote about me? | 对我也有这种投票吗 |
[23:17] | What about you? | 票选你什么 |
[23:19] | Being a Democrat? | 我是民主党支持者吗 |
[23:28] | I suppose your husband’s | 我想你丈夫 |
[23:29] | conservative enough for the both of you. | 足够守旧了 就代表你了 |
[23:32] | Want one? | 想来一杯吗 |
[23:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | So what should we talk about? | 我们聊点什么 |
[23:38] | Killing babies? | 谋杀婴儿吗 |
[23:42] | Sure. Why the hell not? | 行 谈就谈吧 |
[23:43] | We both have rifles. | 我们都手握来复枪 |
[23:45] | Let’s see what comes of this. | 看看能谈出什么结果 |
[23:50] | Kick that weapon to me. I’m going to the top of that building. | 把武器给我 我要去顶楼 |
[23:52] | There’s ammunition up there. | 那里有弹药补给 |
[23:52] | Where is the rest of our team? I need help here. | 我们的队员哪去了 我需要援助 |
[23:55] | Hey, watch out. Behind you! To the left! | 小心 后面有敌人 到左边 |
[23:57] | Hey, we got a friendly here. | 我们有盟友了 |
[23:59] | He just saved you. Thanks. | 他刚刚救了你 |
[24:00] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[24:02] | “Coolbeans.” | 「酷毙」 |
[24:03] | Thanks, Coolbeans. | 多谢 「酷毙」兄 |
[24:04] | We got some nerds from Seattle after us. Want to run with us? | 有几个西雅图宅男在追击我们 想入伙吗 |
[24:06] | Sure. This way. | 好 走这边 |
[24:09] | Hey, I’ve been here before; stay to the left. | 我来过这里 靠左右走 |
[24:12] | Finn? | 芬恩 |
[24:13] | Hey, JusticeGirl. | 你好 「正义女孩」 |
[24:14] | You know, you’re racking up some pretty good kills. | 你那几招杀得挺漂亮啊 |
[24:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:19] | Best election day gift ever. | 选举日最佳礼物 |
[24:21] | Hey, watch out. Behind you. | 小心 后面有敌人 |
[24:23] | Mr. Sheen, it’s Jonathan Elfman calling. | 辛先生 我是乔纳森·艾尔夫曼 |
[24:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[24:27] | Well, no, I’m with the Florrick campaign now, sir, | 不 我如今在福瑞克竞选团队工作 先生 |
[24:28] | and we were hoping maybe you’d record a robocall for us today. | 希望您今天能为我们录一段语音电话 |
[24:31] | Mr. Whitford. Hi. | 华福先生 你好 |
[24:32] | I’m a campaign adviser for Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克的竞选顾问 |
[24:34] | You’ve been a big supporter, and we were hoping that… | 您对我们一直大力支持 希望您能… |
[24:36] | He’s suggesting one of the other cast members. | 他建议我们选另一位剧组演员… |
[24:38] | – Who? – Uh, Melissa Fitzgerald. | -谁 -梅丽莎 ·费茨吉拉德 |
[24:39] | – One of the secretaries. – Ooh, the one who died. | -其中一位国务卿 -那个死了的 |
[24:41] | – What? No. – No, I mean died on the show. | -什么 不是 -不 我是说角色死了 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. Should I call? | 不清楚 我应该打给她吗 |
[24:45] | I mean, it’s not as impressive as the fictional president. | 她没有总统这个角色更深入人心 |
[24:46] | The fictional dead secretary to the fictional president? | 剧中总统手下死掉的国务卿一角能行吗 |
[24:48] | 2:30. We need someone. Call. | 两点半了 总得找个人 打吧 |
[24:50] | Okay. Mr. Sheen, you know, | 好 辛先生 |
[24:51] | we’re gonna take you up on that advice. | 我们接受您的建议 |
[24:52] | The Supreme Court has upheld a woman’s right to choose since 1973. | 最高法院从1973年开始就维护妇女选择权 |
[24:52] | 1973年 最高法院审理罗诉韦德案 支持妇女堕胎的权利 | |
[24:56] | Ah, the great, wise body. | 身体自决 生殖自由 |
[24:57] | And they’ve done so repeatedly | 大法官斯卡利亚和阿利多 |
[24:59] | and with Scalia and Alito on the Court. | 也多次在庭上如此裁决 |
[25:01] | You know, once upon a time the court also upheld Dred Scott. | 曾经的德雷德·斯科特案最高法院还维持原判 |
[25:01] | 因最高法院维持原判 成为南北战争的关键起因之一 | |
[25:03] | Oh, God! Do you realize every other Western democracy | 天哪 你知道其他西方民主国家 |
[25:06] | mocks us for still having this debate? | 都嘲笑我们仍对此争辩不休吗 |
[25:08] | “Simili autem modo neque mulieri | 「同样 没有一个女人 |
[25:09] | pessum abortivum concedam…” | 应该被允许流产…」 |
[25:11] | So now we drag out the Latin. | 开始炫耀拉丁文了 |
[25:14] | I mean, the original Hippocratic oath | 医生遵守的「希波克拉底誓言」 |
[25:16] | orders doctors to swear by Apollo. | 最初是由医神阿波罗宣誓的 |
[25:18] | – Are we to do that now? – A woman who knows her Latin. | -现在讨论这个吗 -你拉丁文功底不错啊 |
[25:19] | – I’m impressed. – Yes, a woman | -很厉害 -是 一个女人 |
[25:21] | who should have the right to choose. | 有权利选择堕胎 |
[25:24] | Notice the word. | 注意我的用词 |
[25:25] | Have you ever seen a five-month-old fetus? | 你见过五个月大的胎儿吗 |
[25:28] | No. | 没有 |
[25:28] | Have you ever seen a woman dead from a backstreet abortion? | 你见过因暗地里堕胎而丧生的女人吗 |
[25:32] | Yep. | 见过 |
[25:33] | And I have seen a five-month-old fetus. | 我还见过五个月大的胎儿 |
[25:35] | But I also know that science gives that fetus | 但我同样知道 自然科学能够支持 |
[25:38] | 20% to 35% survival rate at five months, all right? | 五个月的胎儿20%到35%的存活率 |
[25:43] | In other words, at the same moment, any woman in America… | 而与此同时 美国任何一位妇女… |
[25:47] | – And the world. – And the world, can get an abortion, | -全世界妇女 -全世界妇女都可以堕胎 |
[25:49] | science gives that infant a 30% chance of survival. | 科学给胎儿提供了30%的生存几率 |
[25:52] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[25:53] | – Abortion is murder? – At six months, | -堕胎就是谋杀吗 -六个月大时 |
[25:55] | survival rate goes up to 50%. | 存活率会上升到50% |
[25:57] | So, you would put women in jail? | 这么说你会把那些妇女送进监狱吗 |
[25:59] | – Come on, imprison them? – I’m not saying that. | -拜托 监禁起来吗 -我没这么说 |
[26:00] | – Yes, you are. What is the option? – Admit the facts. | -你就这个意思 还有吗 -承认事实 |
[26:03] | Don’t look away from the aborted fetus. | 不要忽视流产胎儿 |
[26:06] | Look at it. | 正视它 |
[26:07] | Why is it not a baby? | 为什么不能称之为婴儿 |
[26:09] | And-and why are we kitchifying | 我们为什么要孕育 |
[26:11] | – Good word. – These babies and… Thank you. | -这词用得漂亮 -这些婴儿…谢谢 |
[26:13] | Kitchifying babies and turning ’em | 孕育这些宝贝 |
[26:15] | into these cute little Raphael cherubs, | 把他们培育成可爱的小天使 |
[26:17] | at the same time, we’re aborting 1.2 million of them a year? | 但同时每年还有120万例堕胎呢 |
[26:20] | Because it’s legal, | 因为合法 |
[26:21] | and because you still haven’t answered the question. | 因为你还没回答刚才那个问题 |
[26:23] | – What are the options? – I don’t need an option. | -还有其他方案吗 -我不需要什么方案 |
[26:25] | It’s not up to me to have an option. | 这不是我能够决定选择的 |
[26:27] | Because you’re a man. | 因为你是个男人 |
[26:28] | Come on. That’s beneath you. | 得了吧 即使是你说这个也太差劲了 |
[26:29] | No, it’s not, because I just said it, | 才不是 因为我刚刚说了 |
[26:31] | and you still haven’t answered. | 而你还没有回答 |
[26:32] | Look, bottom line, I like people. | 听着 底线就是 我喜欢人 |
[26:35] | I like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[26:36] | I mean, you seem smart, I think. | 我是说你看上去挺聪明的 |
[26:38] | I don’t know why that next fetus wouldn’t turn into you, | 我不知道为什么下一个婴儿不会变成你 |
[26:42] | or me, | 或者我 |
[26:45] | and what would be lost to the world | 如果我们选择堕胎的话 |
[26:47] | if it were to be aborted. | 这个世界又会失去多少 |
[26:49] | Would you guys shush?! Here they come! | 你们别说了吗 他们过来了 |
[26:52] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[26:58] | Voters are motivated by their self interests. | 投票人是出于对自己的利益而投票 |
[27:01] | They’re going to cast their vote for the candidate… | 他们将会把他们的票投给候选人 |
[27:03] | Are you looking for Dylan? | 你在找迪伦 |
[27:05] | He’s inside… with the headmaster. | 他在里面 和校长在一起 |
[27:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:13] | – Attention, students. – Hey, Dylan? | -学生们注意了 -迪伦 |
[27:16] | What’s going on? You’re late. | 怎么了 你迟到了 |
[27:18] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[27:18] | But this is not up for discussion. | 但这是不容争辩的 |
[27:20] | We’ve decided to counsel Dylan out of the school. | 我们决定让迪伦在校外就读 |
[27:23] | This is not a good fit. | 这不合适 |
[27:24] | His grades are stellar. His fees are paid. | 他的成绩是一流的 他的学费已经付了 |
[27:27] | I’m not seeing a problem here. | 我看不出有什么问题 |
[27:28] | I’m sure you do see the problem, Mr. Bishop. | 你肯定知道问题是什么 毕夏普先生 |
[27:30] | We cannot endanger | 我们不能 |
[27:31] | the other students with your son’s presence. | 让你儿子的存在威胁到其他的学生 |
[27:33] | Look, Dylan, why don’t we head home? | 听着 迪伦 我们先回家好吗 |
[27:37] | – Your dad will meet us there. – Hi. | -你爸爸会跟我们在家碰面 -你好 |
[27:39] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[27:41] | I’m Melissa Fitzgerald. | 我是梅丽莎·费茨吉拉德 |
[27:42] | I played Miss Landingham on West Wing. | 我在白宫上扮演兰丁汉小姐 |
[27:46] | It’s “The” West Wing, and Mrs. Landingham, | 应该是「白宫精英」兰丁汉夫人 |
[27:49] | and I didn’t play Mrs. Landingham on The West Wing. | 而且我在「白宫精英」演的不是兰丁汉夫人 |
[27:51] | Yes. Sorry. We knew that. | 是的 抱歉 我们知道 |
[27:53] | Sorry. Uh, uh, uh, it was an earlier draft, | 抱歉 这个只是初稿 |
[27:55] | and we had to fire her, an intern. | 我们已经炒了撰稿人了 实习生写的 |
[27:58] | But we want you. | 但是我们想要你 |
[27:59] | – You sure? – Oh, yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[28:03] | – Right, Marissa? – Uh, yes, Mr. Mariner. | -对吧 梅丽莎 -是的 普拉迪 |
[28:06] | I will. Here I go, doing that. | 我会的 我现在就去做 |
[28:08] | I played Carol on The West Wing. | 我在「白宫精英」里扮演的卡罗尔 |
[28:12] | “I know that if you’re anything like me, | 我知道如果你想我一样的话 |
[28:14] | you hate overpaying for parking.” | 你就会痛恨过度的停车费 |
[28:17] | I don’t drive. | 我不开车 |
[28:18] | You don’t? Nope, I take Ubers. | 你不吗 不 我打车 |
[28:20] | Do you want me to say, | 你想我说 |
[28:21] | I know if you’re anything like my friends, you… | 我知道如果你是我朋友的话 你 |
[28:24] | Uh, Miss Landingham… | 兰丁汉小姐 |
[28:26] | or Fitzgerald, | 或者费茨吉拉德 |
[28:27] | as good as this is all going, | 尽管现在进行顺利 |
[28:28] | I have to take this phone call. | 我得接个电话 |
[28:30] | It’s the, you know, the exit polling, so… | 是那个 选后民意调查 那么 |
[28:34] | What about the morning-after pill? | 那么口服避孕丸呢 |
[28:36] | It’s proven, it’s effective. | 这已经被证明是有效的 |
[28:38] | Right there. You see it? | 就在那 你看到了吗 |
[28:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:41] | We got the line of sight. It’s all yours. Take a shot. | 它已经进入射程了 它是你的 开枪 |
[28:44] | – I-I can’t. Not like this. – Come on. | -我不行 不能像这样 -快点 |
[28:46] | It’s a pest. Deer are a hazard. | 这是个害虫 鹿是种威胁 |
[28:49] | They carry ticks. They’re overpopulated. | 它们携带跳蚤 数量太多 |
[28:51] | If you don’t take the shot, I will. | 如果你不射的话 我来 |
[28:55] | It’s just grazing. It’s not doing anything. | 她只是在吃草 并没有在做什么 |
[28:59] | Would you do it if it were charging you? | 如果它朝你冲过来 你会怎么做 |
[29:03] | There you go. It’s on the move. | 行了 它开始跑了 |
[29:05] | Take it down! Take it down! If you don’t, I will! | 射击 射击 如果你不开枪 我来 |
[29:28] | Alicia Florrick is going | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克将会 |
[29:29] | to be the next State’s Attorney for Cook County. | 成为库克县的下一任州检察官 |
[29:31] | That was Governor Peter Florrick earlier today saying things | 以上是州长彼得·福瑞克在今早上的访谈 |
[29:34] | he may end up regretting as we keep a close watch… | 他也许会后悔那番言论 我们来近距离 |
[29:35] | Okay, tell me what’s gone wrong. | 好吧 告诉我到底什么不对 |
[29:37] | We got the first batch of exits. | 我们得到了第一批的选票 |
[29:39] | You know how we talked about this being a turnout election? | 你知道我们之前说过会有大批选民 |
[29:41] | Yeah. Prady’s hitting his numbers and then some. | 没错 普拉迪得到了大部分的选票 |
[29:44] | We’re not. | 我们没有 |
[29:46] | So what does that mean? | 那么这代表什么 |
[29:49] | It means you should start working on your concession speech. | 这意味着你要开始写你的败选演讲了 |
[30:02] | Come on, it’s not over. | 得了吧 还没有结束呢 |
[30:03] | Please. I’ve been around politics long enough to know | 拜托 以我长期和政客打交道的经验 |
[30:06] | if you’re chasing robocalls, | 如果你在使用自动电话语音 |
[30:08] | hoping to get a last-minute push at the polls, | 而且希望能在最后时刻将选票提上去 |
[30:11] | you’re doomed. | 那么你就完蛋了 |
[30:13] | Not until the last vote is cast. | 直到最后的选票结果出来才行 |
[30:16] | Finn, really, I’m okay with it. | 芬恩 没事 我能接受 |
[30:17] | – Alicia. – I’m serious. | -艾丽西娅 -我是认真的 |
[30:19] | Most first-time candidates don’t succeed, right? | 大多数的初次候选人都不会取胜 对吗 |
[30:22] | You ran a great race. | 你的竞选很棒 |
[30:26] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[30:30] | The right man’s winning. | 右翼的人已经要赢了 |
[30:33] | Well, did you write a concession speech? | 那你开始写你的败选演讲了吗 |
[30:36] | I did that months ago. | 我一个月前就写完了 |
[30:37] | It was the first thing I did after declaring. | 我宣布竞选之后的第一件事就是写那个 |
[30:40] | And the thing is, losing is actually a relief. | 事实上 输了我反而松了一口气 |
[30:43] | Well, then, | 既然这样 那么 |
[30:45] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[30:50] | I just told Elfman that I wouldn’t do the robocall. | 我刚刚告诉了艾尔夫曼我不会做语音电话 |
[30:54] | I think you should reconsider. | 我觉得你应该再想想 |
[30:56] | Alicia’s defeat could be a major embarrassment. | 艾丽西娅落选会是个巨大的羞辱 |
[30:59] | I can already hear the pundits laying blame, | 我已经可以听见那些专家们的指责批评 |
[31:01] | replaying the sound bite of you saying she’s the next S.A. | 重复的播放你说她会成为下一届州检查官 |
[31:03] | Eli, I cannot do that robocall. | 伊莱 我不能做电话录音 |
[31:06] | It’s stupid, it’s obvious. | 那很傻而且意图明显 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Then what? | 那然后呢 |
[31:25] | Is that, uh… mine? | 那是 我的那个吗 |
[31:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[31:29] | Good shot. | 好枪法 |
[31:49] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:50] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[31:54] | It’s just meat. We eat it every day. | 只是肉而已 我们每天都会吃的 |
[31:56] | Yes, and someone else kills it | 是的 而且是其他的人 |
[31:59] | in some godforsaken slaughterhouse | 在天杀的屠宰厂里宰杀的他们 |
[32:01] | while… | 但是… |
[32:04] | I killed it… in nature. | 这个是我亲手杀的…在野外 |
[32:07] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[32:13] | You don’t need to do it again. | 你又不需要再次这么做 |
[32:15] | You don’t need to hunt. | 你不需要打猎 |
[32:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:21] | I liked it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[32:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:35] | We’ve got good news and better news. | 我们有好消息和更好的消息 |
[32:37] | First off, Gil Berridge is definitely in play. | 首先 吉尔·贝里奇肯定会加入我们的 |
[32:41] | He axed Sewell & Augustine | 他已经离开了苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所 |
[32:42] | because he felt like they were taking on too many cases with conflicts. | 因为他觉得他们的很多案子都有矛盾 |
[32:45] | Yeah, thanks, but I think | 谢谢 不过我觉得 |
[32:47] | Gil Berridge may be a non-starter. | 吉尔·贝里奇可能不会加入我们 |
[32:49] | What did you do, Diane? | 你做了什么 戴安 |
[32:50] | Or what didn’t you do? | 还是说你有什么该做的没做 |
[32:53] | Too long and complicated. | 太复杂一句两句说不清 |
[32:54] | What’s the other news? | 另外那件什么事 |
[32:55] | Well, it turns out the fourth richest man | 美国排名第四的富豪 |
[32:57] | in America is at your little shindig. | 就在你们的狂欢会上 |
[32:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:00] | Reese Dipple. He’s right behind Bill Gates, | 里斯·迪普尔 排在比尔·盖茨 |
[33:02] | Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison. | 沃伦·巴菲特和拉里·埃里森后面 |
[33:04] | Reese Dipple? | 里斯·迪普尔 |
[33:05] | Yeah, you don’t hear about him | 对 你没听说过他 |
[33:06] | because his conglomerates are all unsexy businesses, | 是因为他的企业做的都是不太惹眼的东西 |
[33:09] | like industrial gases, pulp and paper. | 比如工业煤气 纸浆和造纸 |
[33:12] | He mostly gives to anti-choice causes. | 他一般都支持反堕胎权 |
[33:18] | RD R.D.? | |
[33:19] | Yeah, did you meet him? | 没错 你见到他了吗 |
[33:20] | Uh, what does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[33:22] | He doesn’t like being photographed, | 他不喜欢拍照 |
[33:23] | so we don’t have anything recent. | 所以我们没有他任何近照 |
[33:24] | All right, I’ll call you back. | 好吧 我再打给你们 |
[33:28] | 库克县州检察长2015年竞选 普拉迪 福瑞克 投票剩余时间01:30:01 | |
[33:28] | Welcome back to coverage of the Cook County… | 欢迎回到库克县州检察长竞选报道现场 |
[33:30] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[33:32] | Sure. | 好 |
[33:39] | You want something else? | 你要喝别的吗 |
[33:41] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 这个就行 |
[33:45] | This is the third school Dylan has had to leave. | 这是迪伦不得不转校的第三个学校了 |
[33:49] | Look, I’m sure you’ll find a good school. | 我相信你会找到好学校的 |
[33:53] | Mm. And that school will ask him to leave. | 然后新学校还会要他转学 |
[33:57] | My life is strangling any chance of him living his. | 我的生活严重影响了他的生活 |
[34:05] | You’re being followed, Kalinda. | 你被跟踪了 凯琳达 |
[34:09] | What? | 什么 |
[34:10] | The men we stopped in the SUV, | 今早我们在SUV拦下的人 |
[34:12] | the ones following you to school, | 那些跟踪你去学校的人 |
[34:14] | they weren’t following Dylan. | 他们不是在跟踪迪伦 |
[34:16] | They were following you. | 他们是在跟踪你 |
[34:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:21] | They work for the state’s attorney’s office. | 他们是州检察官办公室的人 |
[34:24] | ASA Geneva Pine. | 助理检察官吉妮瓦·派恩 |
[34:32] | We’re seeing lower than expected turnout in suburbs | 我们在郊区的投票数比预想的低 |
[34:32] | 2015年竞选 罗布·约翰逊 选后民调显示竞选双方势均力敌 | |
[34:34] | like Barrington, Northbrook, Orland Park– | 比如巴灵顿 北溪市 奥兰帕克 |
[34:37] | all of which were expected to favor Mrs. Florrick. | 这些地区据预测都是支持福瑞克夫人的 |
[34:40] | For now, though, with only 46% of precincts reporting, | 目前 根据46%的选区结果 |
[34:43] | the race is still neck-and-neck. | 双方票数不相上下 |
[34:45] | Until the loop and inner-city precincts report. | 目前还没有市内选区的结果 |
[34:47] | that’s where Prady’s voters are, | 那里的选民基本都支持普拉迪 |
[34:48] | and then we’re gonna get buried. | 到时候我们就惨了 |
[34:50] | – Marissa, could you please? – What? | -梅丽莎 拜托你行行好 -什么 |
[34:52] | Will you stop it with the cappuccino? | 拜托你别弄卡布奇诺了行吗 |
[34:54] | Hey, at least I have a skill | 如果这事搞砸了 |
[34:55] | to fall back on if this falls through. | 我至少还有一项技能可以谋生呢 |
[34:57] | You want my advice? | 你想听听我的建议吗 |
[34:58] | Plan something fun for tomorrow just in case. | 以防万一你得计划明天做点好玩的事 |
[35:00] | You know, go for dinner with somebody. | 比如约人出去吃个饭 |
[35:02] | That’s what I do when I’m waiting for a verdict to come in. | 我等着陪审团裁决的时候就这么做 |
[35:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | If I drink any more coffee, | 我要是再来杯喝咖啡 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna be up straight through tomorrow. | 今晚就不用睡了 |
[35:09] | Wait, behind you! | 等等 小心身后 |
[35:11] | Good shot, thanks. | 好枪法 谢谢 |
[35:13] | Don’t mention it, partner. | 别客气 搭档 |
[35:14] | You know what, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[35:15] | I do need to plan something. | 我是得计划明天干点什么 |
[35:17] | Have dinner with me tomorrow night. | 明晚一起吃饭吧 |
[35:20] | Uh, I’d love to, | 我很想去 |
[35:21] | but I can’t– I have plans. | 但是我去不了…我有安排了 |
[35:28] | Look, I feel like a jerk because I suggested it, | 我感觉这样很差劲因为毕竟是我提议的 |
[35:30] | but, um… | 但是 |
[35:33] | I’m actually seeing somebody. | 其实是我交了个女朋友 |
[35:37] | It only just started, but, uh… | 只是刚刚开始 但是… |
[35:39] | No, that-that’s great. | 那…那很好 |
[35:40] | But, you know, I-I can reschedule. | 但是 我…我可以重新安排时间 |
[35:41] | Oh, n-n-no, don’t be silly. | 不 不 不 别傻了 |
[35:43] | Alicia, you got to get in here. | 艾丽西娅 你得过来一下 |
[35:45] | Okay, I’m coming! | 好的 马上来 |
[35:46] | Hey, Finn. | 芬恩 |
[35:47] | I have to go. | 我不能玩了 |
[35:48] | I will… | 我… |
[35:50] | talk to you soon, okay? | 晚点再聊 好吗 |
[35:51] | Uh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[35:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[36:02] | Northbound Lower Wacker is your best bet. | 北下瓦克是你最好的选择 |
[36:05] | – Back to you Rob. – What’s going on? | -回到演播室 罗布 -怎么了 |
[36:06] | As you can see from this footage, traffic is at | 画面中我们可以看到 由于州长的演讲 |
[36:08] | a standstill in the loop because of the governor’s speech. | 环线上已经完全堵死 |
[36:11] | If possible, you’re going to want | 如果有可能 请想尽一切办法 |
[36:12] | to avoid that area at all costs. | 尽量避开以上区域 |
[36:15] | He’s giving a last-minute, you know, speech from Daley Plaza, | 他在戴利广场进行最后的演讲 |
[36:17] | and that’s gonna kill Prady’s turnout. | 这一定会大大影响普拉迪的选票结果 |
[36:19] | Nobody wants to fight traffic to get to the polls. | 没人愿意在大堵车的时候跑去投票 |
[36:21] | It’s gonna smother all the after-work voters. | 肯定阻止很多原打算下班后去投票的选民 |
[36:22] | …speech about crime rates and pensions, | …关于犯罪率和养老金的演讲 |
[36:24] | the governor urged all citizens… | 州长呼吁全体市民… |
[36:26] | You think he knew what he was doing? | 你觉得他是故意的吗 |
[36:28] | No. Not after he fought us the way that he did. | 不是 他之前还特意跟我们作对呢 |
[36:32] | He knew. | 他是 |
[36:33] | The polling stations do not close till 7:00 p.M. | 投票站将在晚上七点关闭 |
[36:33] | 福瑞克州长发表临时演讲 涉及养老金 犯罪率 选举的重要性 | |
[36:41] | What’s the matter, don’t you like our venison? | 怎么了 你不喜欢我们的鹿肉吗 |
[36:44] | Uh, no, I’m, uh… I’m just not hungry… | 不 我…我只是不饿 |
[36:47] | Reese? | 里斯 |
[36:51] | I never really liked that name. | 我一直不喜欢那名字 |
[36:59] | Aren’t you going to pitch me? | 你不向我推销吗 |
[37:00] | Is there any reason to? | 我有什么理由这么做 |
[37:02] | – I am looking for a new law firm. – Mr. Dipple, | -我在找新律所 -迪波先生 |
[37:04] | we spent two hours arguing over abortion. | 我们争论了两小时堕胎的合法性 |
[37:07] | Very enjoyable hours. | 很愉快的谈话 |
[37:09] | I like working with people I don’t necessarily agree with. | 我喜欢与和我意见相左的人共事 |
[37:16] | We won’t argue any anti-choice cases. | 我们不会代理反对自主堕胎的案件 |
[37:19] | Pro-life cases? | 反对堕胎合法化的呢 |
[37:21] | Pro-life cases, either. We won’t. | 也一样 我们不打 |
[37:27] | Give me a call on Friday, we’ll talk. | 周五打电话给我 我们聊聊 |
[37:49] | Welcome back to coverage | 欢迎回到 |
[37:49] | of the Cook County State’s Attorney race. | 库克县州检察官竞选的报道 |
[37:51] | All eyes are on the candidates… | 万众瞩目的候选人们 |
[37:53] | Will they call it right at 7:00 p.M.? | 他们会在7点整宣布吗 |
[37:55] | If the numbers are, you know, trending strong enough. | 如果选票数目 你懂的 有明显倾向 |
[37:59] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[38:00] | …as the polls are officially closing now in Cook County. | 随着现在库克县的投票正式结束 |
[38:04] | And apparently, CBS is prepared to predict a winner | 很明显 哥伦比亚广播台已准备好预测 |
[38:07] | in the hotly-contested State’s Attorney race. | 竞争激烈的州检察官竞选中的获胜者了 |
[38:10] | And we’ll have those results for you right after the break. | 我们会在广告之后宣布结果 |
[38:20] | It’s a busy night in Cook County as returns | 这是库克县忙碌的一晚 |
[38:22] | continue to stream in, and, as promised, | 反馈报告不断涌进 现在遵守承诺 |
[38:25] | we can make a call in the Cook County State’s Attorney race. | 预测一下库克县州检察官竞选的结果 |
[38:28] | In a race with enough star power to fuel | 在这样一场明星璀璨 |
[38:30] | a dozen state’s attorney battles, | 影响力十足的竞选中 |
[38:32] | legal commentator Frank Prady | 法制评论人弗兰克·普拉迪 |
[38:34] | faced attorney and wife of the governor, Alicia Florrick. | 对阵检察官及州长夫人艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[38:38] | And Alicia Florrick | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[38:40] | has held off Frank Prady’s aggressive… | 成功抵抗了弗兰克·普拉迪的强势 |
[38:43] | Here’s a live look at the florrick headquarters | 这是来自福瑞克竞选总部的直播画面 |
[38:45] | where they’ve just gotten the news. | 他们刚刚得到消息 |
[38:47] | Looks like they’re celebrating already. | 看上去他们已经在庆祝了 |
[38:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:58] | Alicia, congratulations! | 艾丽西娅 祝贺你 |
[39:00] | Oh, Eli. Uh, thank you. | 噢 伊莱 谢谢你 |
[39:02] | There’s nothing like your first win. | 这第一场胜利无与伦比 |
[39:03] | Uh, yeah, I suppose so. Uh… | 是啊 我想是的 |
[39:05] | A bit surreal. | 有点不真实 |
[39:06] | Believe me, they’ll be bursting your bubble soon enough, | 相信我 很快他们就会让你的幻想破灭 |
[39:07] | so, tonight, savor it. | 所以 今晚 好好享受 |
[39:09] | I’ll try. | 我努力 |
[39:10] | Um… Eli, is Peter coming to the victory party? | 伊莱 彼得会来庆祝派对吗 |
[39:14] | Of course. We’ll see you there. | 当然 在那里见 |
[39:17] | Thanks, Maria. | 谢谢 玛丽亚 |
[39:18] | So what now for Frank Prady? | 那么弗兰克·普拉迪现在如何呢 |
[39:19] | This has been suggested to be one of the most | 这次竞选传说是有史以来 |
[39:21] | heavily financed State’s Attorney races in the county’s history. | 注资最重的州检察官竞选之一 |
[39:25] | Will Frank Prady throw his hat | 弗兰克·普拉迪自此以后 |
[39:26] | into the political arena again after this? | 还会再次参与政治领域竞选吗 |
[39:28] | His campaign has just released a statement saying | 他的竞选团队刚发表了声明 |
[39:31] | that he will be making his concession speech within the next hour. | 表示一小时后他将发布他的败选演讲 |
[39:34] | We have cameras standing by at Prady headquarters… | 我们的摄像机已在普拉迪竞选总部外待位 |
[39:47] | Thank you for meeting me like this. | 谢谢你这样跟我见一面 |
[39:50] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:51] | Gives me a chance to concede in person. | 给我一个机会面对面认输 |
[39:54] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:54] | No, no, no. Congratulations. | 不 不 不 恭喜 |
[39:56] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[39:58] | So, what couldn’t wait? | 有什么急事 |
[40:01] | Come work with me. | 来和我一起工作吧 |
[40:03] | Work with you? What do you mean? | 和你一起工作 什么意思 |
[40:04] | At the State’s Attorney’s office. | 在州检察官办公室 |
[40:06] | Be the deputy. | 当副检察官 |
[40:09] | Be your second? | 作你的副手 |
[40:10] | Yes. Be my corrective. | 是的 监督我 |
[40:15] | A team of rivals? | 同队竞争者 |
[40:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:21] | No. | 不 |
[40:23] | Why not? We’d be great together. | 为什么 我们一起会很棒的 |
[40:26] | One good thing came out of our campaign, | 我们参加竞选的一个好处 |
[40:28] | our positions were clarified, | 就是明确了我们俩的位置 |
[40:30] | and I essentially don’t believe in your approach, Alicia. | 我从本质上不认同你的手段 艾丽西娅 |
[40:35] | I-I think it’s based in pessimism and not optimism. | 我觉得你是基于悲观主义而非乐观主义 |
[40:40] | And I don’t think it will work. | 我觉得不会成功 |
[40:43] | But besides that…? | 但除此之外 |
[40:49] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[40:50] | I have a concession speech to give. | 我还要做败选演讲 |
[40:53] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[40:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:56] | She won. | 她赢了 |
[40:58] | I never had any doubt she would. | 我从未怀疑过她会赢 |
[41:01] | Now I need you more than ever. | 现在是我最需要你的时候 |
[41:10] | I’m getting out. | 我要离开了 |
[41:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:14] | This is the end for me. | 到此为止了 |
[41:15] | I’m giving up the trade, | 我要放弃生意 |
[41:19] | going straight. | 改过自新 |
[41:22] | I need you to go to Alicia and tell her I am ready to retire. | 我要你去告诉艾丽西娅我准备好退休了 |
[41:26] | But she needs to get Geneva Pine to drop this investigation. | 但她得让吉妮瓦·派恩停止调查 |
[41:30] | Retired dealers always end up in prison. | 退休商人总是要进牢房 |
[41:35] | They lose their power, they lose their clout. | 他们失去了权力和影响力 |
[41:39] | Everybody comes gunning for them. | 所有人都会将矛头对准他们 |
[41:43] | I need to know that I’ll stay free. | 我必须得知道我会保持自由身 |
[41:57] | So, are you staying or going? | 你会留下还是离开 |
[41:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:01] | There’s a job in L.A., | 洛杉矶有个工作 |
[42:02] | but I’ve grown to like Chicago. | 可是我越来越喜欢芝加哥了 |
[42:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[42:05] | Alicia could use the help. | 艾丽西娅可能需要人帮忙 |
[42:06] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 也许 |
[42:40] | But then, I’ve never been a guy to stay in one place. | 但是 我从来都在一个地方呆不住 |
[42:44] | So you’re going? | 所以你要离开 |
[42:47] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |