时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You faked metadata, and Diane presented it in court | 你伪造了元数据 戴安为了救凯里 |
[00:07] | to get Cary released, yes? | 把它呈上了法庭 是吗 |
[00:08] | But Diane didn’t know it was faked. | 但戴安不知道这是伪造的 |
[00:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:11] | You’re caught. You faked the metadata. | 你被抓到了 你伪造了元数据 |
[00:13] | If I were you, I’d come clean. | 如果我是你 我会去自首 |
[00:24] | CBS 2 新闻 又一起福瑞克丑闻 | |
[00:27] | Accusations are being leveled tonight | 就在今晚 针对伊利诺斯州第一夫人 |
[00:29] | against Illinois First Lady | 也就是我们的州检察官 |
[00:31] | and State’s Attorney-elect Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的指控升级 |
[00:33] | Charges of possible election fraud have been leveled, | 对其可能存在的选举舞弊指控升格 |
[00:36] | having to do with voting machines in River North. | 涉及了北部河岸区的自动投票机 |
[00:39] | Many voters complained on Election Day | 选举日当天很多选民 |
[00:40] | about their touchscreen votes, | 对他们的触屏投票机表示了抱怨 |
[00:42] | believing that votes for Frank Prady | 他们认为给弗兰克·普拉迪的投票 |
[00:44] | ended up as registered for Alicia Florrick. | 都被投给了艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[00:46] | This was blamed on a calibration error. | 这被推责为校准问题 |
[00:48] | Touchscreen technology over time | 时间一长 触屏技术 |
[00:49] | often suffers from calibration drift, | 经常会出现校准偏移问题 |
[00:52] | a loss of accuracy of | 而无法精准确认 |
[00:53] | where exactly the finger of the voter presses. | 选民手指触摸位置 |
[00:55] | The revelation comes on the heels of the release | 这次问题的揭露紧接着之前 |
[00:58] | of numerous sexually-charged e-mails | 对当选州检察官 |
[01:00] | between the state’s attorney-elect | 和她前任老板之间的 |
[01:02] | and her former boss. | 诸多性爱邮件的曝光 |
[01:03] | Mrs. Florrick, in an interview yesterday, | 福瑞克夫人在昨天的访谈上指出 |
[01:05] | characterized the e-mails as nothing more | 这些邮件不过是 |
[01:07] | than an office fantasy. | 一场办公室幻想 |
[01:09] | It was a flirtation. | 只是调情 |
[01:13] | An innocent one but a wrong one. | 很单纯的那种 但这是不对的 |
[01:15] | I was having difficulties with my husband at that point, | 我当时和我丈夫相处得不太好 |
[01:18] | and I got carried away. | 我有些忘乎所以 |
[01:21] | But many have seemed to turn | 但是很多人看起来都转为 |
[01:22] | against the once-admired First Lady. | 反对曾经备受尊敬的第一夫人 |
[01:24] | I’m disappointed in her, obviously. | 我明显对她很失望 |
[01:26] | Look, I didn’t, | 我并没有… |
[01:28] | but I don’t like how she pretended to be so… | 但是我不喜欢她装得这么 |
[01:38] | Well, this is a press witch hunt. | 这是一场新闻政治迫害 |
[01:40] | They like building people up so they can knock them down. | 他们就喜欢建立英雄形象 为了之后摧毁 |
[01:42] | Now it’s Alicia’s turn. | 现在轮到艾丽西娅了 |
[01:44] | I love my wife, obviously, and I trust her implicitly. | 我爱我夫人 而且我毫无保留的信任她 |
[01:47] | There was nothing between my wife… | 在我和我夫人之间没有什么 |
[01:49] | …distant reaches… | 距离接近 |
[01:50] | …pizza famous for their… | 披萨因它们的… |
[01:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 挺好啊 |
[01:57] | I was just watching… | 我只是在看 |
[01:59] | um… sharks. | 鲨鱼 |
[02:02] | Is it too loud? | 声音太大了吗 |
[02:03] | No, you should go to bed. | 不 你应该上床休息了 |
[02:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:06] | Are you gonna get eaten? | 你想被吃掉吗 |
[02:07] | Hell, yeah. | 天啊 当然 |
[02:10] | No one has filmed sharks here, from in the… | 没有人在这里拍摄过鲨鱼 从这里 |
[02:22] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[02:23] | – It’s a microchip. – Okay. | -是个微型芯片 -好吧 |
[02:25] | Are you planning to build a robot or something, Ken? | 你打算制造机器人之类的吗 肯 |
[02:27] | No, I just thought that you should know… | 不 我只是认为你应该知道 |
[02:32] | I’m giving you a warning, Eli. | 我在给你警告 伊莱 |
[02:34] | We’re gonna investigate. | 我们要进行调查 |
[02:36] | Investigate what? | 调查什么 |
[02:37] | The election, Mrs. Florrick. | 选举 福瑞克夫人 |
[02:38] | Come on, Ken, this is bogus. | 得了吧 肯 这肯定是假的 |
[02:40] | She’s getting some bad press, and now you’re going after her? | 她正面临负面舆论 现在连你们也要调查她吗 |
[02:43] | This microchip was found in a touchscreen voting machine | 这个微型芯片是在十二选区的 |
[02:46] | in the 12th precinct. | 一台触屏投票机上找到的 |
[02:47] | It’s called a “Man in the middle” hack. | 这叫做「中间人」黑客入侵 |
[02:49] | That means, someone inserts a device that… | 这意味着有人将这个东西插进了 |
[02:52] | Well, I don’t know what it means, | 我不知道这意味着什么 |
[02:53] | but people smarter than me know what it means, | 但是比我聪明的人知道这是怎么回事 |
[02:55] | and this thing was programmed | 而且这个东西是被编程 |
[02:56] | to override votes in the 12th precinct. | 来修改十二区的选票的 |
[02:59] | How’d you find it? | 你是怎么找到它的 |
[03:00] | A precinct captain saw a screw loose | 一名选区的队长看到一台机器 |
[03:01] | on the side of one of the machines. | 一边上的螺丝松了 |
[03:03] | He opens it, found this connected to the wiring. | 他打开机器 发现这个在连接线上 |
[03:05] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[03:06] | How do you know he didn’t plant it? | 你怎么知道不是他放上去的 |
[03:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:08] | That’s why the election board has to investigate. | 所以选举协会必须要进行调查 |
[03:18] | You wearing a wire, Ken? | 你带着窃听器吗 肯 |
[03:20] | Go to hell, Eli. | 去死吧 伊莱 |
[03:22] | That’s the last time I do you a favor. | 这是我最后一次帮你了 |
[03:23] | We did not hack any voting machines. | 我们并没有黑任何投票机 |
[03:25] | Good, then you’ll be cleared. | 很好 那你就撇清干系了 |
[03:29] | Okay, okay, it’s not the end of the world. | 好吧 这没到世界末日呢 |
[03:31] | Stop burning a hole in the carpet, dad, | 老爸 如果你能别把地毯烧个洞的话 |
[03:32] | and we might believe you. | 也许我们会相信你 |
[03:33] | What we have to do is to stave off a recount. | 我们所需要做的就是避免重新计票 |
[03:35] | Alicia, are you listening? | 艾丽西娅 你在听吗 |
[03:39] | Marissa, do you mind getting us some coffee? | 梅丽莎 你可以去给我们拿点咖啡吗 |
[03:42] | How long do you need? | 你需要多久 |
[03:43] | ‘Cause there’s a falafel truck downstairs. | 楼下有卖三明治的卡车 |
[03:44] | Just the coffee. Thanks. | 只要咖啡 多谢了 |
[03:49] | Florrick, Agos & Lockhart. | 福瑞克 艾格斯&洛克哈特 |
[03:52] | Are we in trouble, Eli? | 我们有麻烦了吗 伊莱 |
[03:56] | No. | 没有 |
[03:58] | We haven’t done anything wrong? | 我们没做错什么吧 |
[04:00] | No, we did not. | 是的 我们没有 |
[04:02] | Someone else may have done something wrong? | 其他人做了什么错的事情吗 |
[04:05] | Just tell me, Eli. | 告诉我吧 伊莱 |
[04:06] | That’s the thing– I don’t know. | 问题就在这里 我不知道 |
[04:07] | The problem is my supporters? | 是我的支持者中有人出了问题吗 |
[04:09] | One of them may have hacked these machines? | 他们中有人可能黑了那些机器吗 |
[04:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:13] | Bishop? | 是毕夏普吗 |
[04:14] | Or Redmayne. | 也可能是瑞德梅恩 |
[04:15] | He likes to guarantee success. | 他喜欢确保一件事的成功 |
[04:17] | So we welcome a recount. | 那我们随时欢迎重新计票好了 |
[04:18] | I mean, if I lose, I lose. | 如果我输了 那就输了 |
[04:20] | No, no, it’s not that simple. | 不 不 没这么简单 |
[04:21] | Elections are stolen during recounts. | 重新计票选举就乱了 |
[04:23] | There are too many hands involved, too many lawsuits. | 有多方利益牵涉其中 会牵扯出许多诉讼 |
[04:26] | These votes shouldn’t be count and these votes should. | 这些选票不该被计入 而那些该被计入 |
[04:28] | And the press is moving against you. | 新闻界会发起反对你的言论 |
[04:29] | That’s always a bad sign. | 那总不是好迹象 |
[04:31] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那… |
[04:33] | what do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[04:36] | How’s your friendship with Prady? | 你跟普拉迪的关系怎么样 |
[04:38] | You want me to talk to him? | 你想让我去跟他谈谈 |
[04:40] | Your opponent has to push for a recount. | 你的对手必须奋力争取才能重新计票 |
[04:41] | Tell him he doesn’t want to win that way. | 告诉他 他不会想以这种方式赢的 |
[04:44] | Not ugly. | 不会想赢得这么难看的 |
[04:49] | It doesn’t end, does it? | 这种事情就没有尽头 不是吗 |
[04:52] | You win the electi, you think it’s over. | 你赢了选举 你觉得已经结束了 |
[04:55] | It’s never over. | 但它永远不会结束 |
[04:57] | I wish I could tell you that you’re wrong, | 我希望能告诉你 你是错的 |
[04:59] | but you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[05:03] | Life… | 生活 |
[05:08] | … sucks. | 真的很差劲 |
[05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:22] | So, did you do it? | 你真的这么做了吗 |
[05:24] | Do what? | 做了什么 |
[05:25] | Screw your boss. | 跟你的上司乱搞 |
[05:30] | I’m sorry, but I don’t think that’s any of your business. | 不好意思 但我觉得这不关你的事 |
[05:33] | You don’t get to decide when it’s my business. | 关不关我的事轮不到你来决定 |
[05:48] | You must be Mr. Parillo. | 你一定是帕里罗先生吧 |
[05:50] | I must be. | 我是 |
[05:52] | Is Mr. Prady coming? | 普拉迪先生会来吗 |
[05:54] | No. | 不 |
[05:56] | Did something come up? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 我不让他来 |
[05:59] | – I don’t think I understand. – I think you do. | -我好像没明白 -我想你明白的 |
[06:01] | You wanted to convince Frank not to ask for a recount. | 你想说服弗兰克别申请重新计票 |
[06:04] | It’s against his better interests, right? | 这样做于他的利益不符 是吗 |
[06:07] | But you’re not dealing with him anymore, | 但你没机会跟他谈了 |
[06:08] | you’re dealing with me now. | 你只能跟我谈 |
[06:09] | And I’m not so easily tricked. | 我没那么好骗 |
[06:10] | Okay, have Mr. Prady call me if he wants. | 让普拉迪先生打给我 如果他愿意的话 |
[06:14] | You will lose, ma’am. | 你会输的 女士 |
[06:16] | Because I’m gonna prove to the election panel | 因为我会向选举委员会证明 |
[06:17] | that you stole this election. | 你选举舞弊了 |
[06:19] | Go ahead and walk away, | 走吧 继续走 |
[06:21] | but you can’t walk away from the election board. | 但你无法回避选举委员会 |
[06:24] | Thanks for the time, Diane. | 谢谢你抽时间见我 戴安 |
[06:26] | Actually, I’m just about to finish my report, | 事实上 我快要完成我的报告了 |
[06:28] | and I needed one final comment from you. | 但我需要最后来确认你的意见 |
[06:30] | Of course, but I’m not sure what I can add at this point. | 当然 但我不确定我现在能帮上什么忙 |
[06:33] | Gerald Giraffe feels happy. | 长颈鹿杰拉尔德觉得很开心 |
[06:35] | – H-A-P-P-Y. Happy. – Hey, um, can you, can you just | -开心 -呃 你们能 |
[06:38] | hold off on that for just a minute? | 等一会儿再玩这个吗 |
[06:40] | I-I’m not sure either, | 我也不确定 |
[06:41] | but, um, it’s come to my attention | 但是 我注意到 |
[06:43] | that there’s a problem with the metadata | 你作为证据递交给法庭的元数据 |
[06:45] | that you submitted as evidence in court. | 似乎有点儿问题 |
[06:48] | What kind of a problem? | 有什么问题 |
[06:49] | Sad… | 难过 |
[06:50] | Gerald Giraffe feels sad. | 长颈鹿杰拉尔德觉得很难受 |
[06:52] | The metadata indicates that Detective Prima deleted | 元数据显示 普利马警探删除了 |
[06:55] | the e-mail from the Canadian authorities, | 来自加拿大当局的邮件 |
[06:58] | but he couldn’t have. | 但他没办法删除 |
[06:59] | He was testifying on the stand at the time. | 他当时正在听证席上作证 |
[07:03] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[07:03] | So, um, then I thought it was maybe Geneva Pine, | 所以 我想也许是吉妮瓦·派恩删的 |
[07:06] | but actually she was out of town at a prosecutors convention. | 但事实上她出城去参加检察官大会了 |
[07:10] | Hey, Dora, you’re about to spill juice on the couch. | 朵拉 你快把果汁滴到沙发上了 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry, Mr. Wiley, what are you trying to say? | 对不起 怀利先生 你到底想说什么 |
[07:14] | Um, I’m saying from what I could ascertain, | 我要说的是 就我所查明的事实而言 |
[07:17] | Detective Prima never deleted the e-mail. | 普利马警探从未删除过邮件 |
[07:19] | Uh, no one did. | 没人删除过 |
[07:21] | Which means that somebody altered the metadata | 这就说明了有人事后篡改了元数据 |
[07:24] | after the fact to make it look like he did. | 使得表面上看起来是普利马警探删除的 |
[07:27] | I’m saying you submitted false evidence, Diane. | 我是说你递交了伪证 戴安 |
[07:30] | Angry. | 愤怒 |
[07:32] | Gerald Giraffe feels angry. | 长颈鹿杰拉尔德觉得很愤怒 |
[07:35] | I’ll need you to leave now, Mr. Wiley. | 请你马上离开 怀利先生 |
[07:40] | If you have anything to say, I’m closing my report. | 你有没有什么要说的 我要结束报告了 |
[07:42] | I need you to leave, Mr. Wiley. | 请你马上离开 怀利先生 |
[07:49] | Let’s go, kids. | 我们走吧 孩子们 |
[07:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:52] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[07:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:57] | Come on, Timmy. | 走 蒂米 |
[07:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:17] | Did you fake evidence? | 你伪造了证据吗 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | The metadata that I submitted in court. | 我递交给法庭的元数据 |
[08:24] | The evidence that said detective Prima deleted that e-mail. | 证明普利马警探删除了那封邮件的证据 |
[08:28] | Did you alter it? | 是你篡改的吗 |
[08:30] | Diane, let’s… | 戴安 我们… |
[08:33] | in here. | 到那边谈 |
[08:51] | I never intended for you to use it, Diane. | 我没想让你用它的 戴安 |
[08:53] | I never gave it to you, because I found another way | 我没把它给你 因为我找到了其他办法 |
[08:55] | to save Cary, but by the time I got to court, | 来救凯里 但是当我到法院的时候 |
[08:58] | you’d already found it on my computer. | 你已经从我的电脑里拿到那份证据了 |
[09:00] | Wiley knows. | 怀利知道了 |
[09:01] | He’s taking it to the police board. | 他要把这事报告给警察委员会 |
[09:03] | I know, that’s why she came to me. | 我知道 这也是她来找我的原因 |
[09:04] | – And not to me?! – I told her she couldn’t, | -不来找我 -我告诉她不能找你 |
[09:06] | because it would put you in a worse spot. | 因为这会让你陷入更糟的处境 |
[09:08] | So you just hoped it would pass? | 所以你们就祈祷这事会风平浪静的过去吗 |
[09:09] | No, no, I wanted… | 不是这样的 我想… |
[09:10] | Kalinda, I need you to not say anything. | 凯琳达 我需要你什么都别说 |
[09:13] | You’ll both be questioned as to what was said here. | 你们俩在这儿说的任何话都会被盘问 |
[09:14] | Now, Diane, Kalinda intends to come clean about what she did, | 戴安 凯琳达打算坦白她做的事 |
[09:17] | but we were trying to find a way not to… | 我们还在看怎么样才能不… |
[09:21] | not to hurt you. | 不伤害到你 |
[09:23] | This is a disbarrable offense for me. | 你的做法严重冒犯了我 |
[09:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:37] | …to take long. I’ve got… | …花时间 我已经… |
[09:38] | Then tell him he’s done. | 那就告诉我他已经做好了 |
[09:40] | Tell him it’s over. | 告诉他这已经结束了 |
[09:42] | Whats it, Diane? | 怎么了 戴安 |
[09:43] | We submitted false evidence in Cary’s criminal case. | 我们在凯里的刑事案中递交了伪证 |
[09:46] | – What? – The metadata showing that | -你说什么 -那份证明普利马警探 |
[09:48] | Detective Prima deleted his e-mail, it was faked. | 删除了邮件的元数据 是伪造的 |
[09:51] | Kalinda hacked into the CPD’s server… | 凯琳达黑进了芝加哥警局的服务器… |
[09:53] | Wait, what? Stop, Diane. | 等等 你说什么 停下 戴安 |
[09:55] | She did what? | 你说她做了什么 |
[09:55] | No, don’t answer that. | 别回答他 |
[09:57] | None of us have attorney-client privilege with you on this, | 我们之中没人和你有律师当事人保密协议 |
[10:00] | so every word you say puts us all in jeopardy. | 所以你现在说的每句话都将我们置于险境 |
[10:02] | The firm’s already in jeopardy. | 这家律所已经有麻烦了 |
[10:03] | The evidence was faked? | 那份证据是假的 |
[10:04] | Cary, stop it. | 凯里 别说了 |
[10:06] | This is about the Internal Affairs investigation into Prima, right? | 这是关于普利马的局内调查 对吗 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:11] | Then you have to go before the Police Review Board. | 那你必须赶在警方审查委员会之前行动 |
[10:13] | You and Kalinda admit the error. | 你和凯琳达承认这个错误 |
[10:15] | And clear Prima? | 然后洗白普利马 |
[10:16] | If this is true, he didn’t do anything wrong. | 如果此事属实 他没做错任何事 |
[10:18] | They tried to frame me with an altered interrogation tape. | 他们试图篡改过的审讯录音来陷害我 |
[10:20] | I agree with David. | 我同意大卫的建议 |
[10:21] | We open up our books and admit to everything. | 我们开诚布公地承认我们的错误 |
[10:24] | It’s the only way we can nip this in the bud. | 只有这样我们才能把这事扼杀在萌芽阶段 |
[10:26] | It might be the only way you don’t end up in jail. | 这或许是让你不用坐牢的唯一办法 |
[10:32] | Madam State’s Attorney, the pride of the Democratic Party. | 州检察官夫人 民主党之光 |
[10:35] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[10:36] | – Oh, thank you, Mr. Landau. – Oh, that’s great. | -谢谢 朗度先生 -见到你很高兴 |
[10:38] | – And you must be… – Marissa. | -你一定是… -梅丽莎 |
[10:40] | Alicia’s executive assistant. | 我是艾丽西娅的行政助理 |
[10:41] | So very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:43] | Well, come on in! | 来 进来吧 |
[10:44] | Have a seat, have some popcorn, | 坐下吧 吃点爆米花 |
[10:46] | the official snack food of the State of Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州官方指定零食 |
[10:48] | I didn’t know we had an official snack food. | 我都不知道我们还有官方指定零食这一说 |
[10:49] | We do! | 我们有 |
[10:50] | General Assembly voted on it back in 2003. | 大会在2003年选出的 |
[10:52] | It was between popcorn and potato chips. | 一场爆米花和薯片之间的竞争 |
[10:56] | So, I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来这儿 |
[10:58] | This silly investigation. | 那个愚蠢的调查 |
[10:59] | Unfortunately, I don’t think it is so silly, Mr. Landau. | 可惜 我不认为那调查很愚蠢 |
[11:01] | Well, don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[11:02] | You won’t have any trouble with the election board. | 选举委员不会和你过不去的 |
[11:05] | Believe me, we are putting | 相信我 我们所有的智囊团 |
[11:06] | all our talents behind you, Mrs. Florrick. | 都是你的后援 福瑞克夫人 |
[11:08] | Well, I’m flattered, but… | 我有点受宠若惊 但是… |
[11:10] | this evidence, this-this hacking device… | 那份证据 那份黑客装置的证据 |
[11:12] | it is a problem. | 那是个大问题 |
[11:13] | In other words… | 换言之… |
[11:15] | she doesn’t want comforting words, Frank. | 她不需要安慰的话 弗兰克 |
[11:17] | She is a woman of action. | 她是个实干派的女人 |
[11:21] | We must earn her faith. | 我们必须赢得她的信任 |
[11:22] | I assume you all know Spencer Randolph. | 我相信你们已经见过斯宾塞·伦道夫了 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God, it’s you. | 天呐 是你 |
[11:27] | It is truly an honor…sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | Spencer has volunteered | 斯宾塞自告奋勇要做你 |
[11:31] | to represent you before the election board. | 在选举委员会的代理人 |
[11:33] | Elections need to be over! | 选举需要结束了 |
[11:34] | At some point, they need to be done. | 某种意义上说 它需要被画上个句号了 |
[11:36] | Don’t you agree, ma’am? | 你赞成吗 夫人 |
[11:37] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我赞成 |
[11:39] | Oh, you mean Alicia. | 你是问艾丽西娅 |
[11:40] | Yes, I agree. | 是的 我赞成 |
[11:41] | Good. I voted for you, Alicia. | 好的 我投了你的票 艾丽西娅 |
[11:44] | And even if I didn’t, I would volunteer to represent you | 就是我没投你 我还是会自愿代理你的 |
[11:46] | because I am tired of living in a corrupt Cook County. | 因为我受够了腐败的库克县 |
[11:51] | An election result that is constantly questioned and revised | 一场饱受质疑和修改的选举 |
[11:55] | is an election result that I can’t trust, | 其结果是我所不能相信的 |
[11:57] | and that is why I am here to help, | 这也是为什么我来帮你了 |
[11:59] | if you will let me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[12:00] | Thank you, Mr. Randolph. Please. | 谢谢 伦道夫先生 拜托了 |
[12:10] | “Will, I need you. | 「威尔 我需要你 |
[12:12] | “I need you on top of me.” | 我需要你在我上面」 |
[12:16] | “Alicia, meet me after work, | 「艾丽西娅 下班见 |
[12:18] | at the hotel.” | 酒店等你」 |
[12:20] | “Will, sometimes, I worry this is wrong, | 「威尔 我有时候觉得这是不对的 |
[12:23] | “you being my boss.” | 你是我老板」 |
[12:26] | “I know. | 「我知道 |
[12:27] | “But I can’t get you out of my head. | 我知道 但我没办法不想你 |
[12:28] | “The touch of you, the taste! | 你的抚摸 你的味道 |
[12:31] | “I need you tonight.” | 今夜我需要你」 |
[12:33] | “Isn’t that a song? | 「这不是那首歌吗 |
[12:34] | “‘Need You Tonight.’ “Lol. | 今夜我需要你 哈哈哈 |
[12:37] | “God, I’m horny.” | 天哪 我太饥渴了」 |
[12:39] | “You were away at depos this week, | 「这周你出差了 |
[12:41] | “And all I could think about was your hands on me. | 我想的都是你的抚摸 |
[12:44] | “Sometimes this feels too dangerous.” | 有时候我觉得这太危险了」 |
[12:47] | “Will, I had a crazy dream | 「威尔 我昨晚做了个疯狂的梦 |
[12:50] | “about you last night. | 是关于你的 |
[12:51] | “Details later. Happy face.” | 晚点跟你说细节 笑脸」 |
[12:54] | “Alicia, last night was amazing. | 「艾丽西娅 昨晚真是太棒了 |
[12:57] | “You leave me exhausted. | 你让我精疲力尽 |
[12:59] | “I slept like a baby. Dot, dot, dot.” | 我睡得像个婴儿…」 |
[13:12] | Look, Cary, I was worried about you. | 凯里 我当时很担心你 |
[13:14] | You were going to prison, and… and it wasn’t right. | 你要去坐牢 那样不对 |
[13:18] | That’s why I did it. | 所以我才那么做 |
[13:22] | Make me your lawyer, Kalinda. | 让我做你的律师 凯琳达 |
[13:24] | Let me fight this for you. | 让我帮你声张正义 |
[13:24] | No, Cary. I… | 不行 凯里 我… |
[13:26] | Finn’s doing it. | 芬恩在帮我了 |
[13:27] | – I’ll do it better. – No, you won’t. | -我会做得更好 -不 你不会 |
[13:30] | You care. I… | 你在乎 我… |
[13:32] | I need somebody who doesn’t care. | 我需要一个不在乎的人 |
[13:36] | They dismissed the charges | 他们因为你为我做的事 |
[13:38] | because of what you did for me, Kalinda. | 才撤消控诉 凯琳达 |
[13:40] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[13:41] | Cary, they knew Prima | 凯里 他们知道普利马 |
[13:43] | doctored the interrogation tape. | 对审讯录音做过手脚 |
[13:45] | Geneva was ready to drop the charge. | 吉妮瓦打算撤诉了 |
[13:46] | No, it was a combination of that and the deleted e-mail. | 不 是那个以及那份删除的邮件一起 |
[13:50] | The two got me released. | 那两样东西让我得以释放 |
[13:53] | Let me be your lawyer. | 让我做你的律师 |
[13:56] | No. | 不行 |
[13:58] | But thanks, though. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[14:03] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[14:05] | It’s true, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 是的 |
[14:07] | Only one hacking device has been found | 目前在投票机中 |
[14:09] | in a voting machine– so far. | 只找到了一个黑客装置 |
[14:11] | So you think there are more. | 所以你认为还有更多 |
[14:12] | I think it’s clear someone was trying to steal this election. | 我认为很明显有人想窃取选票 |
[14:14] | And to do that, they would have had | 为了达到这个目的 他们必须 |
[14:15] | to hack a lot of other machines. | 黑掉很多机器 |
[14:16] | And what action, Mr. Parillo, | 帕里罗先生 你希望 |
[14:18] | are you asking the board to take? | 选举委员会采取什么措施 |
[14:19] | A canvass of all voting machines | 对预测结果 |
[14:21] | in precincts where the reported results | 与实际结果之间的差距 |
[14:23] | differ by more than four points | 大于四个点的所有选区的投票机 |
[14:25] | from the predicted results. | 进行调查 |
[14:27] | Four points is a questionable enough… | 考虑到民意调查中的误差幅度 |
[14:30] | deviation, given the margins of error | 四个点已经 |
[14:33] | some of these polls… | 足够引起怀疑了 |
[14:36] | Lean in, and I’ll whisper something to you. | 往前倾一点 我跟你悄悄说几句话 |
[14:37] | We’re talking about thousands | 我们说的可是 |
[14:39] | of potentially disenfranchised voters. | 成千上万个被剥夺了权利的选民 |
[14:40] | Now we should hug each other. | 现在我们应当拥抱一下 |
[14:42] | May I call my first witness, please? | 请问我能请出我的第一位证人吗 |
[14:46] | May I, please, panelists? | 请问可以吗 小组成员们 |
[14:47] | Oh, yes, yes, please. | 可以 请吧 |
[14:49] | Let’s start with this cluster right here. | 我们从这里的群组开始 |
[14:51] | Two precincts in Proviso, | 普罗瓦泽的两个选区 |
[14:53] | one in Oak Park and Berwyn. | 和橡树公园及伯温一个 |
[14:57] | These are all close together physically, | 这些选区在地理位置上都很近 |
[14:59] | so the hackers could change the votes | 所以黑客可以在一个集中的区域 |
[15:01] | from a centralized location. | 来改变选票 |
[15:02] | Now, all of this was consistently predicted | 所有这些选区一直被预测 |
[15:05] | to go to Prady by at least four points. | 普拉迪至少会高出四个点 |
[15:07] | So, in each of those precincts, | 所以 所有这些选区 |
[15:10] | there was a seven-point swing– sometimes more– | 都与民意调查的数据所显示的 |
[15:13] | from what the polls were showing? | 存在七个点 有时甚至更多的差距 |
[15:14] | And I found a number of other areas… | 我发现许多其他的区域 |
[15:16] | Statistics are nonsense. | 数据都是胡说八道 |
[15:17] | Shiny nonsense, | 包装得闪闪发亮的废话 |
[15:19] | but nonsense nonetheless. | 但无论如何还是废话 |
[15:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:22] | No, no and no. | 不不不 |
[15:23] | So, would the number of votes | 所以那些异常值选区的 |
[15:24] | from these outlier precincts | 选票数量足够改变 |
[15:26] | have been enough to change who won the election? | 选举的赢家吗 |
[15:28] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[15:30] | Nothing further. | 没有其他要问的了 |
[15:31] | I tender the witness. | 我将证人交由原对方提问 |
[15:32] | Ah, well, thank you for tendering, sir. | 谢谢你交给我 先生 |
[15:37] | This isn’t a court of law, | 这里不是法庭 |
[15:38] | Mr. Parillo. | 帕里罗先生 |
[15:39] | The usual formalities don’t apply. | 不需遵循常规的程序 |
[15:41] | So… | 所以 |
[15:43] | Mr. Zubrovsky, | 苏布洛斯基先生 |
[15:45] | you know the old saying, | 有一句老话说 |
[15:47] | politicians use statistics like drunks use lampposts– | 政客使用数据就如同醉汉使用灯柱 |
[15:51] | more for support than illumination? | 支撑的作用甚于照明 |
[15:53] | That’s very funny. | 很有趣 |
[15:54] | Untutored but very funny. | 粗俗但有趣 |
[15:56] | Well, yes and no, because sometimes | 对也不对 因为有时候 |
[15:58] | even the best pollsters get elections dead wrong, | 即便最好的民调专家也会把选举结果弄错 |
[16:00] | isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[16:01] | Has it happened? Yes. | 发生过这样的事吗 确实有过 |
[16:03] | During the last presidential election– | 在上次总统选举中 |
[16:05] | one of the most heavily covered political events | 历史上报道最多的政治事件之一 |
[16:08] | in history– they consistently had Mitt Romney | 他们一直认为米特·罗姆尼 |
[16:11] | leading Barack Obama. | 领先巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[16:13] | They did. | 他们是这样认为的 |
[16:13] | Even to the last day of the election. | 即便在选举最后一天也是 |
[16:15] | Romney plus one– | 罗姆尼领先一个点 |
[16:17] | that’s what all their models said. | 所有的模型都是这么说的 |
[16:19] | But the actual tally was? | 但实际的数据是 |
[16:21] | Obama plus four. | 奥巴马领先了四个点 |
[16:22] | Their methodology was off; mine wasn’t. | 他们的方法错了 我的没错 |
[16:25] | That’s right, | 你说的对 |
[16:25] | you did get the Prady/Florrick race | 你差点就把普拉迪和福瑞克的竞选 |
[16:28] | almost perfect, | 算得很完美了 |
[16:29] | but weren’t there certain precincts that you | 但不是某些你认为该是福瑞克夫人 |
[16:32] | thought went to Mrs. Florrick but actually went to Prady? | 获胜的选区却实际上是普拉迪获胜了吗 |
[16:37] | I did not screen for those. | 我没有筛选那些 |
[16:39] | Well, fortunately, we did. | 幸运的是 我们筛选了 |
[16:42] | And we found 14 precincts | 我们发现有十四个选区 |
[16:45] | where Prady outperformed his expected total vote by… | 普拉迪的表现比预测的要好 |
[16:49] | four points. | 四个点 |
[16:53] | I want to marry him. | 我想嫁给他 |
[16:55] | Detective Prima could not have deleted the e-mail, | 普利马警探不可能删了邮件 |
[16:58] | nor could anyone else connected with the case have done so. | 其他的案件相关人员也不可能 |
[17:01] | Furthermore, certain discrepancies in the metadata | 而且 元数据里的一些偏差 |
[17:03] | indicated a high probability that it was, in fact, altered. | 说明 事实上 它很可能被修改了 |
[17:07] | – Falsified. – And did you determine | -是伪造的 -你查明 |
[17:08] | who had altered the metadata? | 是谁修改了元数据吗 |
[17:10] | Definitively, no. | 没有确切目标 |
[17:11] | But all my evidence points | 但我所有的证据都指向 |
[17:13] | to it being someone connected with Mr. Agos’ law firm, | 艾格斯先生律所的有关人员 |
[17:15] | as they were the ones submitting | 因为是他们 |
[17:17] | – the falsified evidence to the court. – I see. | -向法庭上呈了伪造证据 -我了解了 |
[17:19] | The witness is excused. | 证人可以离开了 |
[17:20] | Actually, if I may? | 事实上 我可以说两句吗 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[17:23] | I’m Finn Polmar. | 我是芬恩·波尔马 |
[17:24] | I’m here on behalf of Kalinda Sharma, | 我是代表艾格斯先生律所的 |
[17:25] | of Mr. Agos’ law firm. | 凯琳达·夏尔马来的 |
[17:27] | And I’m here on behalf of Diane Lockhart, | 我是代表资深合伙人 |
[17:29] | senior partner. | 戴安·洛哈特来的 |
[17:30] | Before this committee decides on this matter, | 在委员会判决这个案件之前 |
[17:33] | we’d like to be heard. | 我们有话想说 |
[17:33] | Well, I’m sorry, but you haven’t been subpoenaed | 很抱歉 但你们没有被法庭传讯 |
[17:35] | or called by anyone connected with this case… | 也没有被案件有关人士指名 |
[17:38] | Yes, and I know how valuable your time must be. | 是的 我也知道你的时间非常宝贵 |
[17:40] | We have information that will serve to clear Detective Prima. | 我们有证据可以证明普利马警探的清白 |
[17:44] | What information? | 什么证据 |
[17:46] | Members of the Board. I am Diane Lockhart, | 委员会的成员们 我是戴安·洛克哈特 |
[17:48] | and this is Kalinda Sharma. | 这是凯琳达·夏尔马 |
[17:51] | And, uh, | 并且 |
[17:53] | yes, it is true. | 我的确是 |
[17:54] | I submitted false evidence to the court, | 向法庭呈递了伪造的证据 |
[17:58] | for which I apologize to you | 为此我向你们 |
[18:01] | and to Detective Prima. | 和普利马警探道歉 |
[18:03] | It’s a little late now, isn’t it? | 现在有点迟了 不是吗 |
[18:05] | I, uh, I just want to be clear | 我 我是只想说清楚 |
[18:07] | that Diane had no idea that the evidence was falsified. | 戴安对于伪造证据一事完全不知情 |
[18:13] | It was entirely my doing. | 全都是我做的 |
[18:16] | I never intended to use it. | 我从未想过利用这些证据 |
[18:18] | And in fact, we found another way… | 事实上 我们找到了另一途径 |
[18:33] | Let’s talk later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[18:34] | We can’t be seeing each other. | 我们不能见面 |
[18:36] | They faked that evidence against me. | 他们伪造了指控我的证据 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | Kalinda. Her law firm. | 凯琳达 她的律所 |
[18:40] | They framed me. | 他们陷害了我 |
[18:41] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:42] | They just admitted it to IAD. | 他们刚刚向内务部承认了 |
[18:49] | Grace? | 格雷斯 |
[18:55] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry you have to deal with all this stuff. | 我很抱歉你得面对这些事 |
[19:05] | My stuff. | 我的这些事 |
[19:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:18] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[19:20] | Was it just a flirtation? | 你们真的只是调情吗 |
[19:22] | With Will? | 你和威尔 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[19:28] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[19:30] | So you lied? | 那么你撒谎了 |
[19:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:36] | Because? | 为什么 |
[19:37] | Because it’s none of their business. | 因为这跟他们无关 |
[19:40] | That’s okay? | 那样没问题吗 |
[19:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:46] | I have to go do my homework. | 我得去写作业了 |
[19:48] | Wait, Grace. | 等等 格雷斯 |
[19:49] | Give me a hug. | 给我抱一下 |
[19:56] | Mrs. Florrick, thank you for taking time out | 福瑞克夫人 非常感谢你抽出时间 |
[19:58] | – to answer questions today. – You’re welcome. | -来接受问询 -不用谢 |
[20:00] | Were you aware of any corruption in your campaign? | 你知道你的竞选中有腐败行为吗 |
[20:02] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不知道 |
[20:03] | No involvement, directly or indirectly, | 没有直接或间接地参与任何 |
[20:05] | in anything that could be construed as voter fraud? | 选举舞弊行为吗 |
[20:09] | Not even close. | 一点也没有 |
[20:10] | I wouldn’t stand for it, and it didn’t happen. | 我不会容忍这种事 也没有这种事发生 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:14] | You’ve been most understanding today. | 您今天非常宽宏大量 |
[20:19] | Do you want some popcorn? | 你要吃爆米花吗 |
[20:21] | – No, thank you. – Mrs. Florrick, | -不用了 谢谢 -福瑞克夫人 |
[20:22] | – on the morning of your election, – I’m fine. | -在你当选的那天早晨 -我不需要 |
[20:23] | do you remember a television interview | 你还记得你丈夫接受了 |
[20:25] | your husband did with Mandy Post? | 曼蒂·珀斯特的电视采访吗 |
[20:27] | We did many interviews. | 我们接受过很多采访 |
[20:28] | Let me refresh your recollection. | 让我帮你回忆一下 |
[20:29] | In this one, your husband, our governor, | 在采访中 你的丈夫 我们的州长 |
[20:31] | said, and I quote, | 说过 我引用他的话 |
[20:34] | “As far as I’m concerned, | 「就我个人而言 |
[20:36] | “You can take it to the bank, Alicia Florrick | 你可以记下我的话 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[20:39] | “is going to be the next state’s attorney for Cook County.” | 会当选下一任库克县州检察官」 |
[20:42] | – I appreciated his optimism. – I’m sure, | -我很感谢他的乐观态度 -当然 |
[20:44] | but shouldn’t we be concerned about his certainty? | 但我们难道不该关注他话中的必然性吗 |
[20:46] | He was being supportive. | 他只是在支持我 |
[20:47] | – Or predictive. – He was reading | -或者是在预测结果 -他和所有人 |
[20:49] | the same polls as everyone else. | 看到的投票情况都是一样的 |
[20:50] | But Peter wasn’t just reading the polls, was he? | 但彼得不仅只看了投票情况 对吗 |
[20:52] | I think I answered that. | 我想我刚刚已经回答了 |
[20:54] | Are you familiar with the Help America Vote Act? | 你熟悉「美国投票协助法」吗 |
[20:58] | – Vaguely. – Let me fill you in. | -印象有点模糊 -让我来说明一下 |
[20:59] | It’s a program where states get money | 这是一个向州政府分发资金 |
[21:01] | to buy and maintain voting machines, | 让他们购买和保养电子投票机的项目 |
[21:03] | money that goes directly to each state’s governor. | 这些钱会直接分发到州长手上 |
[21:07] | So Peter had control over what machines were purchased, | 所以彼得可以决定购买哪些电子投票机 |
[21:09] | where they were stored, how they were maintained. | 在哪里保管 以及如何保养它们 |
[21:11] | Can you see my cause for concern, | 你能理解我担心的缘由吗 |
[21:13] | when your husband was in charge | 帮助你成功当选 |
[21:15] | of safeguarding the very voting machines | 所用的电子投票机 |
[21:17] | which wound up handing you this election? | 正是由你丈夫负责监管的 |
[21:20] | I’m not sure what you’re asking me. | 我不明白你想问什么 |
[21:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, there are strong indications | 女士们 先生们 有明确的迹象显示 |
[21:26] | that this election was undermined | 本次选举的公正性遭到了 |
[21:28] | by serious and systematic fraud, | 严重的系统性欺诈的破坏 |
[21:31] | with help potentially from the highest levels. | 并很有可能有最高级官员涉嫌其中 |
[21:34] | But the only way we can find out for sure | 而唯一能让真相大白的方法 |
[21:36] | is to conduct a full canvass | 就是对可疑选区内的 |
[21:37] | of all the machines in the suspect precincts. | 所有投票机逐一进行复查 |
[21:45] | Can you excuse us? | 能让我俩单独谈谈吗 |
[21:48] | – Did you try to help me win the election? – No. | -你有想办法助我当选 -没 |
[21:51] | Did you try to help me win the election by cheating? | 你有通过不法手段来助我当选吗 |
[21:54] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[21:55] | They brought up the Help America Vote Act, | 他们都把「美国投票协助法案」搬出来了 |
[21:56] | said you were in control of the voting machines. | 说你涉嫌暗中操纵投票机 |
[21:58] | I don’t control the voting machines. | 我没有控制投票机 |
[22:00] | I don’t get anywhere near the voting machines. | 我甚至碰都没碰过投票机 |
[22:02] | I knew I had to stay clear of them, | 我知道在这方面我必须保持清白 |
[22:04] | which is why I appointed an independent monitor. | 所以我任命了一个独立调查员负责此事 |
[22:08] | Now, if you want to know more, | 如果你想了解更多 |
[22:09] | go talk to him. | 应该去找他 |
[22:10] | – Who? – Ernie Nolan. | -谁 -厄尼·诺兰 |
[22:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:16] | He tried to bribe me before I ran. | 在参选之前他试图贿赂我 |
[22:19] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[22:21] | It has nothing to do with me. | 反正我没动过手脚 |
[22:26] | So you oversee the Help America Vote program for Peter, | 所以你负责帮彼得监督协助美国投票程序 |
[22:31] | but you’re totally independent? | 却完全独立不受控制吗 |
[22:33] | If you’re worried I threw the election to you, don’t be. | 如果你在担心我帮你获选 那还是别了 |
[22:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:37] | Will you testify to that effect? | 那你能就此作证吗 |
[22:39] | No. | 不 |
[22:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:43] | When you were contemplating running, Mrs. Florrick, | 在你考虑是否参选时 福瑞克夫人 |
[22:46] | I offered to help you, but you weren’t interested. | 我曾向你伸出援手 但你拒绝了 |
[22:49] | So why would I help you now? | 所以我现在为何要帮你 |
[22:52] | Anyway, I found Prady’s men much more open to donations. | 无论如何 我发现普拉迪更想要赞助 |
[22:57] | You donated to Prady’s campaign? | 你赞助了普拉迪吗 |
[23:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:02] | You controlled the voting machines, | 你一边负责控制投票机 |
[23:03] | and you gave to Prady’s campaign? | 另一边又给普拉迪提供赞助吗 |
[23:06] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[23:10] | You put this hacking device in the machines for Prady? | 你放置这种黑客装置是为了普拉迪吗 |
[23:26] | But Prady lost. | 可普拉迪落选了啊 |
[23:27] | Yes, because your campaign cheated better than his. | 是的 因为你们更精于此道 |
[23:30] | – We didn’t cheat. – Well, good. | -我们没有舞弊 -那好 |
[23:32] | Then this recount should put things right. | 重新审计会让一切真相大白的 |
[23:36] | You should have taken my money. | 当初你该拿我的钱 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause now you won’t be SA. | 因为现在你肯定当不了州检了 |
[23:52] | You are the chairman of Help America Vote, Mr. Nolan? | 诺兰先生您是负责协助美国投票程序的吗 |
[23:55] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[23:55] | And you canvassed the touchscreen voting machines | 你是负责库克县内所有的 |
[23:58] | – in Cook County? – Yes. | -触屏投票机吗 -是的 |
[23:59] | And did you find any more | 那你有在投票机内发现更多 |
[24:01] | of these hacking devices, these “Man in the middle” Devices? | 这种「中间人」入侵装置吗 |
[24:04] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:05] | Forty. | 四十个 |
[24:05] | 40 devices. | 足足四十个啊 |
[24:08] | 40 machines compromised. | 有四十台投票机就这样被篡改了 |
[24:11] | Even if just a couple of hundred votes were changed in each, | 即便只有数百票的数据被篡改 |
[24:13] | that would be more than enough for Mrs. Florrick | 那对盗取选取胜利的福瑞克夫人来说 |
[24:15] | – to steal this election. – That is correct. | -也是重于泰山了 -没错 |
[24:17] | So you would advocate for a recount in those precincts? | 所以您支持对这些选区的选票进行重计吗 |
[24:21] | Of course I would. | 当然了 |
[24:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[24:24] | Mr. Nolan, in your meeting this morning with Mrs. Florrick, | 诺兰先生 今早你与福瑞克夫人的谈话中 |
[24:28] | did you say that you wouldn’t have swung the vote for her | 你是否有说过你不会为她篡改投票数据 |
[24:30] | because she turned down a bribe that you offered? | 因为她拒绝了你的贿赂 |
[24:32] | – Excuse me? – Shall I repeat the question? | -你说什么 -需要我再重复一次吗 |
[24:34] | – No, I did not. – You didn’t suggest | -我没有 -你不曾提到 |
[24:36] | that if the recount is approved, | 如果票数重计 |
[24:39] | the vote would swing to Prady through your machinations? | 那么选票都会因你的操作而投给普拉迪吗 |
[24:41] | – No. – You didn’t say these words: | -没有 -你没有说过 |
[24:43] | “You should have taken my money. | 「当初你该拿我的钱 |
[24:45] | Now you won’t be S.A.”? | 因为现在你肯定当不了州检了」吗 |
[24:47] | I said no such thing. As a matter of fact, | 我可没这样说 反而事实上 |
[24:49] | it was Mrs. Florrick who dragged me back to her office, | 是福瑞克夫人把我拉回她的办公室 |
[24:52] | where she hoped to pay me off so I’d advise against a recount. | 提议要给我钱 让我反对重计票数 |
[24:55] | My Goodness. Is that true, Mrs. Florrick? | 天哪 真的吗福瑞克夫人 |
[24:58] | – Did you really say that? – Uh, put her under oath. | -你说过吗 -让她先立誓 |
[25:00] | – Then ask her. – This isn’t a court of law, is it, Mr. Boxer? | -然后再问她 -这儿不是法庭吧 |
[25:03] | – It is not. – Well, let’s have Mrs. Florrick take the stand. | -不是 -那请福瑞克夫人起立一下 |
[25:05] | Let’s hear what she has to say. | 让我们听听她想说什么 |
[25:07] | Please. | 请起立 |
[25:09] | Good morning, Mrs. State’s Attorney. | 早上好 检察官夫人 |
[25:11] | Good morning, Mr. Randolph. | 早上好 伦道夫先生 |
[25:12] | – Are Mr. Nolan’s accusations against you true? – No. | -诺兰先生对你的指控属实吗 -不 |
[25:15] | They are categorically false. | 根本就是无稽之谈 |
[25:18] | Okay. Can we all keep the comments to ourselves? | 好了 能不要发表评论吗 |
[25:21] | But isn’t this a classic he-said-she-said, ma’am? | 这不是典型的双方各执一词吗 夫人 |
[25:25] | – No. – Why? Why is that? Why should this panel | -并不是 -为什么呢 你要如何 |
[25:27] | take you at your word, Mrs. Florrick? | 使我们信服呢 福瑞克夫人 |
[25:29] | Because I recorded the meeting. | 因为我把这次谈话录下来了 |
[25:32] | Objection. Your Honor, this is beyond the pale. | 反对 法官阁下 这不合适 |
[25:34] | Well, perhaps Mr. Parillo can specify how this is beyond the pale. | 帕里罗先生能谈谈为什么不合适吗 |
[25:37] | It is a secret wiretap. | 这是私自录的录音 |
[25:39] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but a one-person consent | 如果我没记错的话 单方面同意原则 |
[25:42] | has been held constitutional by the Illinois Supreme Court. | 已被伊利诺伊州最高法院认定为合法的了 |
[25:45] | People v. Clark. | 卡拉克案 |
[25:47] | Mr. Parillo? | 帕里罗先生 |
[25:51] | Thank you. So… | 谢谢 那么… |
[25:53] | – do you have the recording with you? – I do. | -你有把录音带来吗 -有 |
[25:55] | Ah, how resourceful of you. | 您真是准备充足呢 |
[25:58] | Shall we hear it? | 咱们听听吧 |
[26:01] | When you were contemplating running, Mrs. Florrick, | 在你考虑是否参选时 福瑞克夫人 |
[26:03] | I offered to help you. But you weren’t interested. | 我曾向你伸出援手 但你拒绝了 |
[26:06] | So why would I help you now? | 所以我现在为何要帮你 |
[26:09] | Anyway, I found Prady’s men much more open to donations. | 无论如何 我发现普拉迪更想要赞助 |
[26:13] | Yes, I can understand why he doesn’t want to hear it. | 我能理解他为什么不想听下去的苦衷 |
[26:15] | You donated to Prady’s campaign? | 你赞助了普拉迪的竞选 |
[26:18] | – Yes. – You controlled the voting machines | -是的 -你控制了投票机器 |
[26:20] | and you gave to Prady’s campaign? | 然后把票投给了普拉迪 |
[26:21] | Gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen. No comment. | -先生们 女士先生们 -无可奉告 |
[26:23] | Uh, I am as outraged by this as anyone. | 我和大家一样非常愤怒 |
[26:26] | This proves that the chairman of Help America Vote, | 这段录音证明了掌控投票机器的 |
[26:28] | the organization that maintains the voting machines, is corrupt. | 美国投票协会的主席是贪污腐败的 |
[26:31] | There has to be a recount. | 必须要重新投票 |
[26:32] | Not if Mrs. Florrick is blameless. | 在福瑞克夫人无罪的前提下 |
[26:34] | Blame isn’t the issue. Justice is. | 是否有罪并不重要 公正才是最重要的 |
[26:36] | The people deserve election results they can trust. | 人民需要他们能信赖的选举结果 |
[26:41] | Is there anything else, | 还有其他事情吗 |
[26:42] | Mr. Randolph? | 伦道夫先生 |
[26:47] | Alicia, I think we might have something for you. | 艾丽西娅 有件事需要你留意一下 |
[26:50] | I need a better picture, Kalinda. | 我需要一张更清晰的照片 凯琳达 |
[26:52] | Howell, I thought you said you were certain. Are you or aren’t you? | 霍维尔 你不是说你很确定吗 |
[26:55] | I’m certain. But I need a better picture. | 我是很确定 我只是要一张清晰的照片 |
[26:57] | Look, the hacking device. | 那个黑客入侵装置 |
[26:59] | Howell had a look at it. | 霍维尔研究了一下 |
[27:00] | Uh, there’s something odd. | 发现有些不对劲 |
[27:03] | The Cary Agos case. | 凯里·艾格斯的案子 |
[27:05] | There’ve been more remakes of this case than Spider-Man. | 这个案子的变动简直比「蜘蛛侠」还多 |
[27:07] | The case was dismissed based on fabricated evidence, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 本案之前因伪造证据被驳回 |
[27:10] | No, Your Honor, it was a case brought on trumped-up charges. | 不 法官阁下 这案子完全就是诬告 |
[27:12] | At its best, Your Honor, this was an invidious effort | 法官阁下 往好了说 洛克哈特女士 |
[27:15] | by Ms. Lockhart to undermine the credibility | 对这位优秀的芝加哥警局侦探声誉的诋毁 |
[27:17] | of a decorated Chicago police detective. | 也是一种令人反感的行为 |
[27:18] | A detective who pressured a witness to testify against me. | 这位侦探强迫证人出庭指证我 |
[27:21] | At its worst, it’s obstruction of justice, | 往坏了说 这就是妨害司法公正 |
[27:23] | and I ask your leave to bring charges against Ms. Lockhart. | 我希望您可以对洛克哈特女士提起诉讼 |
[27:25] | An unfounded charge on top of a trumped-up charge. | 建立在诬告基础上的莫须有的罪名 |
[27:27] | The hypocrisy is really quite exquisite. | 真是够虚伪的 |
[27:29] | I’m the arbiter of this exquisiteness, Mr. Polmar. | 虚不虚伪我说了算 波尔马先生 |
[27:32] | Now, ASA Pine, | 现在 助理州检察官派恩 |
[27:34] | Ms. Lockhart could be facing three years in prison. | 洛克哈特女士可能会面临三年的监禁 |
[27:39] | So take me through it. | 所以 跟我说详细点 |
[27:40] | Your Honor, Ms. Lockhart submitted metadata | 法官阁下 洛克哈特女士通过 |
[27:43] | from the Chicago Police computer system, | 芝加哥警方的电脑系统中的元数据报告 |
[27:45] | accusing Detective Prima of knowingly deleting an e-mail | 指控普利马侦探在知情的情况下删除了 |
[27:48] | that pointed to Cary Agos’ innocence. | 一封可以证明凯里·艾格斯清白的邮件 |
[27:50] | Ms. Lockhart had no way of knowing the metadata was amended. | 洛克哈特女士根本不知道数据是修改过的 |
[27:52] | Not amended. Faked. | 不是被修改过 完全是伪造的 |
[27:53] | It was quite simply, Your Honor, a mistake. | 很简单 法官阁下 这是一个失误 |
[27:56] | A mistake Ms. Lockhart herself would not tolerate from a paralegal. | 一个连她的律师助理都不会犯的失误 |
[27:59] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[28:00] | Your objection pales next to mine, Mr. Polmar. | 反对无效 波尔马先生 |
[28:03] | If Ms. Pine’s allegation is true, it is beyond inexcusable. | 如果派恩的指控成立 就没什么好说的了 |
[28:07] | – But… – No. That’s enough. | -但是… -够了 |
[28:10] | I will hear on these arguments tomorrow morning at 9:00. | 我会在明天早上九点再听你们的辩论 |
[28:13] | Dear God, I need a drink. | 上帝啊 我得去喝一杯 |
[28:17] | Okay, well, we’re officially the bad guys. | 好吧 我们现在彻底成坏蛋了 |
[28:19] | Not we. I am. | 不是我们 是我 |
[28:26] | – What do you want, Ms. Pine? – Want? | -你到底想怎么样 -什么怎么样 |
[28:29] | You went after one lawyer and lost. | 上次你试图起诉一位律师 失败了 |
[28:31] | Now you’re going after another. | 现在你又换个目标 |
[28:32] | It’s always a proxy for something. | 你肯定是有所图的 |
[28:36] | So what do you want? | 说吧 你到底想要什么 |
[28:38] | Mr. Howell, hi. | 霍维尔先生 你好 |
[28:40] | – Hi. – There’s no microphone, sir. You can just talk to me. | -你好 -没麦克风 直接说吧 |
[28:43] | Oh. I’m sorry. Uh, hi. | 抱歉 |
[28:46] | Sir, did you have an opportunity to examine this microprocessor | 先生 你是否检查过这块芯片 |
[28:49] | taken from one of the 40 compromised voting machines? | 这是那四十台有问题的投票机其中之一里的 |
[28:51] | Uh, I did. A photo of it. | 对 通过照片检查了一下 |
[28:54] | Th-Then over there, I examined it. When I got here. | 然后在到了这里之后 亲手检查了一下 |
[28:58] | And what were you able to ascertain? | 那么你的结论是 |
[28:59] | The technology’s from 2012. | 这是2012年的技术 |
[29:01] | And is there more recent technology available? | 现在还有这一类的技术吗 |
[29:03] | Oh, yeah. Lots. This stuff is ancient. | 当然 太多了 这个都是古董了 |
[29:06] | Things turn around twice a year now. | 这种东西一年就会换代两次 |
[29:08] | So in your expert opinion, | 所以根据你的专业知识判断 |
[29:10] | was this hacking device used in this election? | 这个黑客装置是否在本次选举中使用了 |
[29:13] | Well, that’d be dumb. | 那就太蠢了 |
[29:15] | Y-You’d update it. This is from 2012. | 用也得用新的 这是2012年的技术了 |
[29:18] | Mr. Zubrovsky, | 祖布罗夫斯基先生 |
[29:19] | have you examined the election results of the 2012 election? | 你检查完2012年选举的结果了吗 |
[29:23] | – Yes. – Have you come to any conclusions? | -是的 -有什么发现吗 |
[29:25] | Yes, there was a very large swing | 有 在2012年的选举中 |
[29:27] | in the predicted polling data from the 2012 election. | 民意调查的预测数据有很大的摇摆 |
[29:30] | – Even larger than the recent race? – Yes. | -比现在这次还大 -是的 |
[29:33] | Now, you’re speaking of the governor’s race? | 你指的是州长竞选吗 |
[29:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:38] | Peter Florrick stealing an election. | 彼得·福瑞克操纵了选举 |
[29:40] | – Objection. – I know we’re not a court of law, | -反对 -尽管我们现在不在法庭 |
[29:42] | but I’ll still advise you, Mr. Randolph, | 但是伦道夫先生 我还是建议你 |
[29:43] | not to speculate so wildly. | 别这么草率地下结论 |
[29:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[29:48] | You didn’t tell me you were going after Peter. | 我怎么不告诉我你是要针对彼得 |
[29:52] | I’m going after Peter. | 我现在告诉你了 |
[29:56] | Dad’s not gonna be happy. | 老爸一定会不开心的 |
[30:03] | I’ve consulted with the outgoing state’s attorney. | 我咨询了一下即将卸任的州检察官 |
[30:06] | Oh. Would that be State’s Attorney James Castro, | 是那个诬告我的州检察官 |
[30:08] | – who wrongfully charged me? – Cary. | -詹姆士·卡斯特罗吗 -凯里 |
[30:10] | At my request, | 在我的请求下 |
[30:11] | he’s authorizing all charges against Ms. Lockhart be dropped. | 他撤销了所有针对洛克哈特女士的指控 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:19] | But the price will be high. | 但是高额的罚款少不了 |
[30:20] | – We wouldn’t expect otherwise. – Off the record, | -我们已经知足了 -私下来说 |
[30:23] | I can’t condone Castro’s tactics in going after you, Cary. | 我也很不满卡斯特罗起诉你的做法 凯里 |
[30:27] | But the larger intent was sincere and more than justified. | 但是我们都有一个更远大的目标 |
[30:32] | Six months ago, we offered Cary a deal. | 6个月前 我们给凯里提供了一份协议 |
[30:34] | We would drop all charges | 如果他愿意出庭指证莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[30:36] | if he testified against Lemond Bishop. | 我们就会撤销所有针对他的指控 |
[30:38] | Diane, we will drop all charges against you | 戴安 如果你出庭指证莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[30:41] | if you testify against Lemond Bishop. | 我们将撤销所有针对你的指控 |
[30:48] | And here we are, back again. | 又来了 又是这一出 |
[30:51] | Right at the beginning. | 跟原来一模一样 |
[31:02] | Judge Glatt was right. | 格莱特法官说得对 |
[31:05] | It is like watching a remake of Spider-Man. | 简直就像看「蜘蛛侠」的翻拍版一样 |
[31:08] | Except the evidence against you was tenuous. | 如果针对你的证据都很牵强还好 |
[31:10] | The evidence here is ironclad. | 而这次的证据很确凿 |
[31:13] | There must be something else we can offer Geneva. | 我们肯定能给吉妮瓦一些别的东西 |
[31:15] | Well, I worked in that office, | 我在那里工作过 |
[31:17] | and Bishop could cure cancer and wipe out world hunger, | 就算毕夏普能治愈癌症 消灭饥荒 |
[31:20] | and they’d still want him. | 他们还是想起诉他 |
[31:21] | Finn, could you give us a minute, please? | 芬恩 你能先出去一下吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[31:29] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[31:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:36] | I spent six months looking overy shoulder. | 我那六个月过得提心吊胆 |
[31:40] | You really want to go through life like that? | 你真想那样过日子吗 |
[31:55] | “Did Peter Florrick steal an election? | 彼得·福瑞克是不是舞弊获选 |
[31:57] | “In battling charges of voter fraud, | 在投票欺诈的辩论中 |
[31:58] | Alicia Florrick’s lawyer | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的律师 |
[32:00] | “Claimed the devices at issue dated from her husband’s race | 声称此案的作弊设备可追溯到她丈夫 |
[32:03] | – three years earlier.” I didn’t know. | -三年前的竞选 -我不知道 |
[32:04] | That your lawyer was going to throw me under the bus to save you? | 不知道你的律师要牺牲我来拯救你 |
[32:07] | He’s not my lawyer; the party gave him to me. | 他不是我的律师 是党内安排的 |
[32:10] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[32:11] | Sir, you do not micromanage Spencer Randolph. | 先生 你不可能操纵斯宾塞·伦道夫 |
[32:13] | Eli, I can’t have this. | 伊莱 我不能接受这种情况 |
[32:15] | It won’t stick. | 这言论不会持久的 |
[32:15] | It’s a dated charge, unprovable. | 这是对过往的指控 很难证明的 |
[32:17] | And your administration has been unimpeachable. | 而且你的行政表现无可指摘 |
[32:19] | Until Randolph impeached it. | 直到伦道夫开始怀疑 |
[32:20] | So you’re saying I shouldn’t have fought back? | 所以你是说我不该反击咯 |
[32:21] | No. Either we’re a team, or we’re not. | 不 我们得站在同一队 |
[32:23] | Don’t let him divide us. | 别让他离间我们 |
[32:25] | Mr. Randolph, it’s not that your efforts | 伦道夫先生 并不是我们不感激 |
[32:27] | on Mrs. Florrick’s behalf aren’t appreciated. | 你为福瑞克夫人倾力奉献 |
[32:29] | They are. | 我们很感激 |
[32:31] | Thank you, Mr. Gold. | 谢谢 戈德先生 |
[32:33] | Now that you’ve buttered me up, | 马屁也拍过了 |
[32:34] | why don’t you tell me what’s on your mind? | 不妨有话直说吧 |
[32:37] | We need you to back down from the Peter accusation. | 我们需要你撤回对彼得的指控 |
[32:40] | Back down? | 撤回 |
[32:41] | Defending Mrs. Florrick by attacking her husband, | 除了攻击彼得来保全福瑞克夫人 |
[32:43] | there has to be a better way. | 肯定还有更好的办法 |
[32:44] | – There’s not. – I disagree. | -没有 -我不这么认为 |
[32:49] | Is this your wish or your handler’s? | 这是你的还是你竞选团队的意思 |
[32:52] | – It’s my wish. – That’s too bad. | -是我自己的 -那真糟糕 |
[32:54] | I’m not here to defend you, Mrs. Florrick. | 我不是来保全你的 福瑞克夫人 |
[32:56] | I’m here to defend the democratic process. | 我这是为了维护民主化进程 |
[33:00] | I’m here to defend… | 我这是为了维护… |
[33:01] | …A hero. | …一个英雄 |
[33:03] | We cast our eyes far and wide for them, | 我们将目光投向远方寻找英雄 |
[33:06] | but sometimes the most heroic people live amongst us. | 但有时最具英雄色彩的任务就在身边 |
[33:10] | Heroes like Alicia Florrick. | 像艾丽西娅·福瑞克这样的英雄 |
[33:14] | A woman who watched her husband go to jail. | 这个女人眼看着丈夫进监狱 |
[33:17] | Who stood by him until he was vindicated. | 却坚守在他身旁直到他无罪释放 |
[33:19] | Who worked her way up the legal ladder. | 她勤奋努力地打拼出自己的法律事业 |
[33:22] | Whose story of courage and commitment so affected | 她这充满勇气和承诺的故事 |
[33:26] | and inspired the people of Cook County | 影响和鼓舞了库克县的人民 |
[33:29] | that they chose to elect her to watch over all of them | 他们选择让她成为获胜者 |
[33:33] | as their champion. | 监管这个地区 |
[33:35] | But people smell blood in the water now. | 但人们现在嗅到了血腥味 |
[33:39] | Party functionaries like Mr. Ernie Nolan, | 像欧尼·诺兰这样的党内官员 |
[33:42] | who turned against her with outrageous lies | 以令人发指的谎言背叛了她 |
[33:45] | because he saw weakness. | 因为他看到了弱点 |
[33:46] | But there is no weakness in Alicia Florrick. | 但艾丽西娅·福瑞克本身并无弱点 |
[33:49] | There is only strength. | 但她有的是力量 |
[33:51] | Strength to fight for what she has earned. | 去争取她应得的力量 |
[33:53] | And that is why I will not back down. | 所以我不会退让 |
[33:56] | And I know that this panel will not back down either. | 我希望这个陪审团也不会退让 |
[34:00] | Excuse me, Mr. Chairman. | 抱歉 主席先生 |
[34:02] | I’d like leave to recall a witness. | 我需要重唤一个证人 |
[34:07] | Do you need more time, Mr. Howell? | 你还需要一点时间吗 霍维尔先生 |
[34:10] | No. I’m up to speed. | 不必 我了解到了最新进展 |
[34:11] | Could you please tell us what you’ve reviewed? | 能告诉我们你刚看了什么吗 |
[34:13] | Yeah, um, this is a printout of the software specs on the hacking device. | 这台黑客装置的参数 |
[34:18] | And what can you tell us about the software? | 那你能告诉我们什么相关信息 |
[34:20] | That it was remotely updated via Wi-Fi connection | 这个设备大约在两个月前 |
[34:23] | approximately two months ago. | 通过无线网络远程升级过 |
[34:24] | Just prior to the election for State’s Attorney. | 就在州检察官竞选之前 |
[34:27] | It would appear so. | 似乎是的 |
[34:28] | Would you care to amend your earlier testimony | 那你愿意修正之前声称的投票机 |
[34:30] | that the hacking devices have lain dormant since 2012? | 从2012年开始就潜伏有黑客装置的证词吗 |
[34:33] | Yes. It appears I, uh… | 愿意 看起来是… |
[34:36] | I-I was mistaken. | 我弄错了 |
[34:37] | Given this testimony, the panel must approve recounts for | 根据这份证词 陪审团一定得同意 |
[34:40] | all 40 of the precincts where the hacking devices were found. | 重计黑客装置所在的四十个选区的票数 |
[34:49] | You’re thinking of doing something, aren’t you? | 你是不是在想做点什么 |
[34:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:53] | I’m talking about Geneva’s offer. | 我说的是吉妮瓦的条件 |
[34:56] | I can see the wheels turning. | 我看得出你在思考 |
[34:59] | – Cary… You turn evidence against Bishop, | -凯里 -你不能举证对抗毕夏普 |
[35:01] | he will kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[35:11] | Things aren’t going well with the election board. | 选举委员会会议不太顺利 |
[35:13] | It’s a momentary setback, | 暂时遇到了挫折 |
[35:15] | but we’re ready for a recount. | 但我们会准备好重新计票 |
[35:16] | We can’t have a recount. | 我们不能重新计票 |
[35:17] | We think it’ll just make the count even tighter, | 我觉得那只会让票数更加接近 |
[35:18] | but Alicia will triumph. | 但艾丽西娅会赢 |
[35:22] | Mrs. Florrick, I’m afraid we’re gonna have to ask you to step down. | 福瑞克夫人 恐怕你得退位 |
[35:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:30] | We need you to withdraw. | 我们要你辞职 |
[35:33] | Mr. Landau, I’m not a cheater. | 朗度先生 我不会作弊 |
[35:36] | – We know that. – What’s going on, Frank? | -我们知道 -发生什么了 弗兰克 |
[35:39] | Alicia had nothing to do with the the hacking devices. | 艾丽西娅与黑客装置毫无关联 |
[35:41] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[35:42] | But Mrs. Florrick wasn’t the only name on the ballot. | 但福瑞克夫人并不是选票上唯一的名字 |
[35:45] | There were other tough races. Tilden’s, for example. | 还有其他激烈的竞选 像是蒂尔顿的 |
[35:47] | Who was in danger of losing his state senate seat. | 他就快输掉州参议员的位子 |
[35:49] | Oh, my God. If Tilden lost his seat, | 我的天 如果蒂尔顿输了 |
[35:52] | we would have lost our supermajority in the state senate. | 我们就失去了参议院绝对多数势力 |
[35:55] | The Republicans would’ve been able to filibuster. | 共和党就有机会阻挠我们的计划 |
[35:59] | You see now why we need you to withdraw? | 你明白为何我们要你辞职了吧 |
[36:02] | No, I don’t. | 不明白 |
[36:04] | If the recount goes through, | 如果重新计票了 |
[36:06] | it draws attention to Tilden’s win. | 会把注意力引导蒂尔顿的胜利上 |
[36:08] | So, the hacking device was for Tilden? | 所以黑客装置是为蒂尔顿做的 |
[36:12] | – I can’t comment on that. – I’m not withdrawing. | -我不能承认那点 -我不辞职 |
[36:16] | I understand your position, Mrs. Florrick, | 我理解你的立场 福瑞克夫人 |
[36:18] | but your sacrifice will not go unnoticed. | 但你的牺牲不会被忽视 |
[36:20] | The party will make it up to you in the next round. | 党会在下一轮竞选中补偿你 |
[36:22] | There is no next round. | 没有什么下一轮 |
[36:23] | In politics, there is always a next round. | 在政治中 永远有下一轮 |
[36:26] | A spot could come open on the gaming commission… | 博彩委员会那边可能会有个位置… |
[36:28] | I didn’t enter this race | 我参加这个竞选 |
[36:30] | for a cushy spot on some stupid commission. | 不是为了什么蠢委员会的轻松位置 |
[36:37] | Well, if the gaming commission doesn’t interest you, | 如果你对博彩委员会没兴趣 |
[36:40] | take some time to think of a post that would better suit you. | 那花点时间考虑一下想要什么职位 |
[36:50] | And if I don’t withdraw, what happens then? | 如果我不辞职 会怎么样 |
[36:53] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么做的 |
[36:54] | – Why? – Because the party will destroy you. | -为什么 -因为党会毁掉你 |
[36:57] | Or the party will hurt the governorship. | 或者对州长动手 |
[37:00] | We all benefit from filibuster perv majority. | 我们都能从反对多数的长篇大论中获利 |
[37:02] | You know that, Eli. | 你知道的 伊莱 |
[37:04] | Hal, can you come in here, please? | 哈尔 你能进来吗 |
[37:06] | I have another meeting, | 我还有会议 |
[37:08] | so, Mrs. Florrick, I’m gonna have to ask you | 所以 福瑞克夫人 我必须要求你 |
[37:09] | to stand and open your purse. | 起身 并打开手包 |
[37:11] | – What? – Mrs. Florrick has a way of recording her meetings. | -什么 -福瑞克夫人有给会议录音的习惯 |
[37:14] | Are you frisking us? | 你是要搜我们身吗 |
[37:15] | We’ll hold on to your cell phone and get it back to you in 12 hours. | 我们会扣留你的手机 并在12小时内归还 |
[37:19] | The party thanks you, Mrs. Florrick. | 党感谢你 福瑞克夫人 |
[37:21] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[37:24] | Did that just happen? | 刚才那些是真的吧 |
[37:31] | – Landau’s all bark and no bite. – He confiscated my phone. | -朗度就是光叫不咬 -他没收了我的手机 |
[37:34] | I think we’d be naive to assume it’s just bluster. | 我觉得说他是虚张声势就太天真了 |
[37:36] | No, I say you force the issue. | 不 要我说是你想严重了 |
[37:38] | He threatened the governorship. | 他威胁你的职位了 |
[37:40] | Well, call his bluff. | 那也是虚张声势 |
[37:42] | You said that Randolph was doing a fantastic job, right? | 你说伦道夫帮你辩护得很好 对吗 |
[37:44] | – He was. – Well, then let him continue to fight the recount. | -是的 -那就让他继续反对重选 |
[37:47] | This is a man who’s argued hundreds of cases, | 这个人打过几百个案子 |
[37:50] | most of which have been probably a lot harder than this one. | 很多可能比这个难多了 |
[37:53] | The panel is gonna make a decision on the recount tomorrow. | 审查组明天决定是否重选 |
[37:55] | Do you believe in him? | 你信任他吗 |
[37:57] | Do you think he can turn it around? | 你觉得他能翻盘吗 |
[37:58] | – Of course. – Then get back in front of that panel | -当然 -那就重回审查组面前去 |
[38:00] | and let him win. | 让他赢 |
[38:02] | I will. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[38:18] | Has Kalinda approached you about giving up Bishop? | 凯琳达来找你告发毕夏普了吗 |
[38:20] | – You know I’m not at liberty… – Geneva. | -你知道我无权… -吉妮瓦 |
[38:25] | You and I worked together. | 你和我共过事 |
[38:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:29] | Has she approached you? | 她来找过你吗 |
[38:33] | No. | 没有 |
[38:34] | Okay, when she does, | 好 她来找你时 |
[38:37] | turn her down. | 拒绝她 |
[38:38] | – Is Diane gonna give me Bishop? – No, not Diane. | -戴安会给我毕夏普吗 -不是戴安 |
[38:42] | Me. | 是我 |
[38:47] | Frank Landau asked you to withdraw altogether. | 弗兰克·朗度要求你彻底辞职 |
[38:51] | Well, that’s a polite way of putting it. | 这是礼貌点的说法 |
[38:54] | Well, is that what you want? | 那你愿意吗 |
[38:55] | No, I want to win. | 当然不 我想赢 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:02] | Let me handle it. | 让我来处理 |
[39:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:04] | May I have the floor? | 能让我说句话吗 |
[39:06] | Mr. Randolph, the panel’s ready to render a decision. | 伦道夫先生 小组已经准备宣布决定了 |
[39:10] | I believe that what I have to say | 我相信我要说的话 |
[39:12] | may have some bearing on your decision. | 可能会对你们的决定产生影响 |
[39:18] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[39:21] | It has come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[39:22] | that an egregious fraud has been placed on these proceedings. | 这次调查中有严重欺诈行为发生 |
[39:26] | Now, I have devoted my life to righting wrongs, | 我此生致力于纠正不公 |
[39:29] | to fighting corruption and collusion | 对抗腐败和勾结 |
[39:32] | and all manner of ills in the justice system. | 还有司法体系中的所有问题 |
[39:34] | And therefore I am compelled to speak out. | 因此我不得不发声 |
[39:37] | I have just discovered that Alicia Florrick | 我刚刚发现艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[39:39] | has been lying to me through these proceedings. | 在本次调查中对我说谎 |
[39:42] | It is my understanding that the voting machines | 我认为投票机 |
[39:44] | were hacked under her direction. | 是在她指点下被黑的 |
[39:46] | – This is a lie! – Mrs. Florrick, | -这是说谎 -福瑞克夫人 |
[39:47] | please have a seat. Mr. Randolph has the floor. | 请坐下 伦道夫先生 继续说 |
[39:50] | In light of all of this, I must not only side with Mr. Parillo, | 鉴于这点 我不仅必须支持帕里罗先生 |
[39:53] | but I must encourage Mrs. Florrick | 还要鼓励福瑞克夫人 |
[39:55] | to step down in her role as state’s attorney. | 辞去州检察官一职 |
[39:58] | She has made a mockery of these proceedings. | 她愚弄了这次调查 |
[40:01] | She has committed the high crime of stealing an election. | 她犯下选举舞弊的重罪 |
[40:05] | She must never set foot in the state’s attorney’s office | 因此 她永远不应该再涉足州检察官办公室 |
[40:07] | or any other political post, for that matter. | 或任何政治职位 |
[40:11] | In my opinion, Cook County | 就我所见 芝加哥市的 |
[40:12] | of the City of Chicago deserve more. | 库克县 应得更好的人 |
[40:18] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[40:20] | I put my fate in your hands. | 我把我的命运交到你手里 |
[40:24] | The man whose speeches | 你的话我都听了 |
[40:26] | I listened to and so admired… | 还全心敬佩你 |
[40:28] | Mrs. Florrick, I assure you, this isn’t personal. | 福瑞克夫人 我保证 这不是针对你个人 |
[40:30] | Like hell it isn’t. | 见鬼了才不是 |
[40:32] | Your problem can be summed up in three words: | 你的问题可以总结为三个词 |
[40:34] | two-thirds majority. | 三分之二多数 |
[40:37] | Be a good Democrat, step down now. | 做个好民主党人 现在就辞职 |
[40:39] | The party’ll take care of you. | 党会照顾好你的 |
[40:42] | Everybody wins. | 每个人都有好处 |
[40:45] | Good day, Mrs. Florrick. | 祝你今日愉快 福瑞克夫人 |