时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Take your time. | 别着急慢慢想 |
[00:16] | Do you have to get that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[00:18] | It might be my campaign office. | 可能是我的竞选办公室打来的 |
[00:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:27] | Hi, Mrs. Florrick. | 您好 福瑞克夫人 |
[00:28] | This is Michael Browning from Fiscal One. | 我是理财一线的迈克尔·布朗宁 |
[00:30] | How are you doing today– pretty good? | 您今天过得如何 很好吗 |
[00:31] | I’m not interested, thank you. | 我不感兴趣 谢谢你 |
[00:33] | Do you know you might be paying more | 您知道您每月支付的 |
[00:34] | in monthly credit fees than you should be? | 信用卡费用可能是超额的吗 |
[00:36] | – Thank you. Good-bye. – Sizable sav… | -谢谢你 再见 -节省数目可观的 |
[00:41] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[00:42] | Yes. Uh, I’m sorry, um, | 是的 抱歉 |
[00:44] | what was the question again? | 刚才的问题是什么 |
[00:46] | The names of some friends I can interview? | 说几个我能采访的朋友 |
[00:48] | Just to get a fuller picture? | 这样我才能有更全面的了解 |
[00:55] | Can I have a think on that? | 我能再考虑一下吗 |
[00:55] | Sure. Um, why don’t we turn to… | 当然 不如我们改谈 |
[01:00] | Will Gardner? | 威尔·加德纳吧 |
[01:01] | I think it might be a nice place to start your memoir, | 我觉得你的回忆录从这里开始会很棒 |
[01:04] | a brush with violence, you know, | 浅谈一下社会暴力 |
[01:05] | and then we go back to when you got started in the law. | 然后我们再回到你初识法律的时候 |
[01:10] | I’m just trying to find a structure here. | 我只是想设计一个框架 |
[01:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:34] | Hello, Mrs. Florrick, how are you doing today? | 您好 福瑞克夫人 您今天好吗 |
[01:37] | Thank you, I’m not interested. | 谢谢你 我不感兴趣 |
[01:38] | I am calling from the Cancer Prevention League. | 我来自预防癌症协会 |
[01:40] | Thank you, good-bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[02:33] | Grace. Hi, how was school? | 格蕾丝 嗨 在学校过得如何 |
[02:35] | Good. M-Mom, what are you doing? | 很好 妈妈 你在做什么 |
[02:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:38] | I just thought we’d grab some pizza tonight. | 我在想我们今晚可以一起去吃披萨 |
[02:40] | Oh, I’m just dropping off my books. | 我只是回来放书 |
[02:41] | Janine’s already downstairs. I have college prep tonight. | 洁宁已经在楼下了 今晚有大学预备课 |
[02:43] | Oh, right, I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[02:44] | I’m gonna grab a bite beforehand. | 我得提前吃饭 |
[02:45] | – I’ll be back 11:00. – Okay. Love you. | -11点前回来 -好的 爱你 |
[02:47] | Oh, and there’s a package by the door. Love you, too. | 门外有个包裹 我也爱你 |
[03:08] | Hello, Mrs. Solomon. | 您好 所罗门夫人 |
[03:10] | I wanted to thank you | 我想要感谢您 |
[03:11] | for your $345 contribution. | 捐赠了345美元 |
[03:14] | Thank you for your $100 contribution, | 感谢您捐赠了100美元 |
[03:15] | Mr. Turgensenton-tonkwanlon. | 特尔金森唐 唐匡伦先生 |
[03:19] | 克拉克·安东尼 芭芭拉·琼斯 马克·格林 | |
[03:19] | I’m angry, too. | 我也很愤怒 |
[03:20] | But I want you to know… | 但我希望您知道 |
[03:24] | well, I’m sorry you feel that way. | 您这么想我很抱歉 |
[03:34] | Hello, Mr. Tatro? | 您好 塔特罗先生 |
[03:36] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是的 哪位 |
[03:38] | Uh, this is Alicia Florrick, and I want… | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 我想 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it’s her. Babe, it’s Alicia. | 天呐 是她 宝贝 是艾丽西娅 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | Uh, I wanted to call and thank you, sir. | 我想致电感谢您 先生 |
[03:44] | We pretty much gave up. | 我们基本上放弃了 |
[03:45] | I called you 30 times. | 我给你打了30个电话 |
[03:47] | Can you do it, Alicia? C-Can you help? | 你能做到吗 艾丽西娅 你能帮我吗 |
[03:49] | Uh… I’m-I’m sorry, Mr. Tatro, | 对不起 塔特罗先生 |
[03:51] | I think there’s… might be some confusion here. | 是不是有什么误会 |
[03:54] | I’m just calling you to thank you for your donation. | 我打电话是为了感谢您的捐赠 |
[03:56] | I didn’t make a donation, Alicia. | 我没捐钱 艾丽西娅 |
[03:58] | I kept leaving messages at your campaign office because | 我一直在给你的竞选办公室留言 |
[04:00] | I couldn’t get you at work. | 因为我打不通你公司的电话 |
[04:03] | Brett Tatro? | 布雷特·塔特罗 |
[04:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:07] | – Attempted murder. – Yes. | -杀人未遂罪 -是的 |
[04:08] | You got me off six years ago. | 六年前你帮我脱罪 |
[04:10] | – I was the bouncer at the strip joint. – Yeah. | -我是脱衣舞夜总会的保镖 -是啊 |
[04:12] | I-I’m sorry, I-I didn’t know who you were. | 对不起 我刚才不清楚你是谁 |
[04:15] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[04:16] | I was arrested four months ago | 我四个月前被逮捕了 |
[04:18] | on first-degree murder charges. | 被控一级谋杀罪 |
[04:19] | Oh, my God, | 我的天呐 |
[04:21] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah, well, it’s the same case, | -我很抱歉 -是的 是同一桩案件 |
[04:23] | Alicia. It’s the same case. | 艾丽西娅 是同一桩案件 |
[04:24] | What do you mean it’s the same case? | 你说同一桩案件是什么意思 |
[04:26] | I mean the same case you got me off for– | 就是你帮我脱罪的那桩案件 |
[04:29] | they’re trying me again. | 他们要再次审判我 |
[04:30] | They can’t do that, Brett. | 他们不能这么做 布雷特 |
[04:31] | You were found not guilty. | 你已经被判无罪了 |
[04:32] | Jeff died. | 杰夫死了 |
[04:35] | The man they said that I punched in 2009, | 2009年他们说我揍过的那个男人 |
[04:37] | he-he just died. | 他刚刚死了 |
[04:38] | They said it doesn’t matter that you got me off | 他们说即使你为我摆脱了 |
[04:40] | for attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂罪也无妨 |
[04:42] | I can now be tried for murder. | 我现在会以谋杀罪被审判 |
[04:47] | Alicia, I… I need your help. | 艾丽西娅 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:48] | Brett, I… | 布雷特 我 |
[04:51] | Let me get you the name of a good lawyer. | 让我帮你联系一个好律师 |
[04:53] | No, wait, no, you’re a good lawyer. | 不 等等 不 你就是个好律师 |
[04:54] | No. I-I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[04:55] | yes, but I’m not practicing law anymore. | 是的 但我现在不做律师了 |
[04:58] | Alicia, I’m going to court tomorrow. | 艾丽西娅 我明天就要出庭了 |
[05:00] | Just… just come by and observe? | 你能过来旁听吗 |
[05:01] | I have a good lawyer for you, Brett. | 我有个很好的律师人选 布雷特 |
[05:03] | Let me talk to him, I will call you back. | 让我跟他谈谈 我再打电话给你 |
[05:25] | Are we incognito? | 我们在搞地下接头吗 |
[05:28] | We are. Laying low. Thanks for coming. | 是的 低调点 谢谢你能来 |
[05:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:32] | So this case– it’s an old client. | 这个案子 是个老客户 |
[05:34] | It’s really unjust. | 非常不公正 |
[05:35] | After six years, they’re going after him for murder. | 过了六年 他们想以谋杀罪再起诉他 |
[05:37] | I don’t know if I can take | 我不知道能否承受 |
[05:38] | the work load, Alicia. | 这样的工作量 艾丽西娅 |
[05:39] | I’m deep in two mail fraud trials right now. | 我现在忙着两桩邮件欺诈案的审理 |
[05:42] | But you should do it. | 但你应该接手 |
[05:44] | Oh, no. I… | 不 我 |
[05:46] | I’d do more harm than good. | 我接手只会弊大于利 |
[05:47] | What? Why? | 怎么了 为什么 |
[05:52] | Um, because I’m busy with this memoir, and… | 因为我忙着整理回忆录 而且 |
[05:57] | – And… – I’m… Well, I’m having… | -而且怎样 -我 我正面临着 |
[06:02] | a crisis of confidence, and it’s taking up all my time. | 信任危机 所以大部分时间都被占用了 |
[06:06] | I see. So it probably wouldn’t help | 我明白了 那么劝你重操旧业 |
[06:08] | to tell you to get back on the horse, then? | 可能帮不上什么忙吧 |
[06:10] | It’s just different when you’re embarrassed | 狼狈不堪时还要接受众人的注目 |
[06:12] | and everyone’s staring at you. | 这种感觉很不一样 |
[06:15] | For what? | 为什么众人都在关注你 |
[06:17] | The election. | 因为竞选 |
[06:20] | Well, here’s the good news. | 有个好消息 |
[06:23] | You’re not that important. | 你没那么重要 |
[06:25] | People aren’t staring at you. | 人们没有关注你 |
[06:26] | People are way too busy getting on with their lives, okay? | 人人都在忙于自己的生活 好吗 |
[06:30] | So… do it. | 所以 接手吧 |
[06:33] | Help this guy. He needs your help. | 帮帮这个人 他需要你的帮助 |
[06:34] | Stop thinking about yourself, and | 别再想你自己的事 |
[06:37] | think about him. | 为他想想 |
[06:40] | I can’t take another failure. | 我没法承受再一次失败了 |
[06:44] | Oh, well, then don’t fail. | 那么 就不要失败 |
[06:46] | We asked for the record… The defense would like… | 我们要求查看记录 被告方想要 |
[06:47] | …of the earlier trial. …the transcripts. | 之前的审判 文字记录 |
[06:48] | If I could finish– Your Honor, this is a travesty. | 请允许我说完 法官阁下 这太滑稽了 |
[06:51] | The defense attorney is arguing double jeopardy, | 辩方律师提到「一事不再理」原则 |
[06:53] | but Mr. Tatro is not being accused of the same crime. | 但塔特罗先生两次被起诉的罪名是不同的 |
[06:56] | Your Honor, if I could speak. | 法官阁下 我能说几句吗 |
[06:57] | In 2009 we needed to prove that Mr. Tatro | 2009年时我们需要证明塔特罗先生 |
[06:59] | had a specific intent to kill Mr. Jeffrey Garrix. | 对杰弗里·加里斯先生有谋杀意图 |
[07:02] | And they failed. They did not… | 当时就没能证明 他们没有 |
[07:03] | But now the charge is first- degree murder, | 但是现在罪名是一级谋杀 |
[07:05] | and we don’t need to prove intent. | 我们不需要再证明意图了 |
[07:06] | This is an injustice. My father is a… | 这是种不公正 我父亲是一个 |
[07:09] | Excuse me. My-my client is a father of three. | 抱歉 我的当事人是三名孩子的父亲 |
[07:12] | – He’s not a criminal. – I can’t see what that has to do | -他不是个罪犯 -我不知道当父亲 |
[07:13] | with the charge, Your Honor. | 和是不是罪犯有什么关系 法官阁下 |
[07:15] | In 2009, | 2009年 |
[07:16] | Mr. Tatro viciously and repeatedly punched | 塔特罗先生对一位年轻人 |
[07:18] | and kicked a young man, | 进行了残暴的殴打 |
[07:19] | – putting him into a coma. – A coma he recovered from. | -致其昏迷 -但他之后苏醒了啊 |
[07:22] | And now that young man has died | 但如今那位青年不幸离世 |
[07:24] | due to those injuries in 2009. | 死因正是2009年留下的创伤 |
[07:26] | Okay, thank you both. | 好了 谢谢你们两位 |
[07:28] | Is this your first criminal trial, Ms. Audrey? | 这是你第一次刑事审判吗 奥德利女士 |
[07:31] | It is, Your Honor. But it doesn’t have to be | 是 法官阁下 但若你驳回案件 |
[07:33] | if you rule against the prosecution. | 我们就不用走到庭审阶段了 |
[07:36] | Unfortunately, ASA Brody is right on the law. | 可惜布罗迪助理检察官的起诉是合法的 |
[07:39] | This is not double jeopardy. | 「一事不再理」原则在这里不适用 |
[07:40] | So commence pretrial motions tomorrow. | 明天开始审前动议 |
[07:45] | Oh, Alicia. Thank you. | 艾丽西娅 谢谢你来 |
[07:48] | I’m just here to check it out, Brett, that’s all. | 我只是来看看 布雷特 仅此而已 |
[07:50] | Uh, you remember my wife Josie? | 还记得我妻子乔思吗 |
[07:51] | Oh, yes, hi. I didn’t know you got married. | 哦 你好 我不知道你们结婚了 |
[07:54] | Five years ago. | 已经五年了 |
[07:55] | – Three little girls. – They’re adorable. | -生了三个女儿 -好可爱 |
[07:58] | Wouldn’t even exist if you hadn’t gotten me off. | 要不是你当年帮我脱罪 就没有这一切 |
[08:01] | Can you believe I’d be halfway through my sentence right now? | 谁能相信已经六年了 |
[08:03] | Six years into a 12-year sentence. | 被判的刑期已经过了一半 |
[08:05] | What did you think about Amber? | 你觉得安珀怎么样 |
[08:06] | Your lawyer? Good. | 你们的律师吗 挺好的 |
[08:08] | – She’s a little nervous. – She couldn’t get a word in edgewise. | -她有点紧张 -她根本都插不上嘴 |
[08:10] | Well, Matan can be rough on new lawyers. | 是 马坦对新手律师来说是有点难搞 |
[08:13] | He was that way with me. | 他那时候对我也一样 |
[08:14] | I was just as nervous. | 我也一样紧张 |
[08:16] | But you won. | 但是你赢了 |
[08:18] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[08:21] | Excuse me for a minute. | 我离开一下 |
[08:26] | I didn’t know you were on this, Alicia. | 我不知道你也在跑这案子 艾丽西娅 |
[08:27] | I’m just here observing, that’s all. | 我只是来旁听的而已 |
[08:29] | It should be more interesting this time around. | 这次应该比上次有趣多了 |
[08:31] | – Not so easy to win. – Really? Why’s that? | -可没那么容易赢 -是吗 为什么 |
[08:34] | There’s a hole in your case. | 你们当时的处理有漏洞 |
[08:37] | A hole? What hole? | 漏洞 什么漏洞 |
[08:40] | You know, hey, | 对了 |
[08:41] | sorry about the election. | 选举的事很遗憾 |
[08:43] | People can be mean at first, but they’ll forget soon enough. | 人们一开始会对你刻薄 但很快就忘了 |
[08:46] | A few months, it’ll be like it never happened. | 不出几个月 就像什么事都没发生过了 |
[08:49] | Just like Peter. | 就像彼得那事 |
[09:01] | Okay, let’s get started. | 案子我接了 我们开始吧 |
[09:21] | Alicia? Hi, how are you? | 艾丽西娅 你还好吗 |
[09:24] | Good, actually, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[09:27] | Uh, this is a business call. | 我是为公事打来的 |
[09:29] | What business? | 什么公事 |
[09:30] | Do you remember Brett Tatro? | 你还记得布雷特·塔特罗吗 |
[09:32] | Attempted murder. We fought it our first year. | 谋杀未遂 我们入职第一年接的案子 |
[09:34] | He called here a few times, | 他来过几次电话 |
[09:35] | but we don’t take cases like that anymore. | 但我们已经不接那种案子了 |
[09:39] | Well, I need, uh, the file on the case. | 那个 我需要案子的资料 |
[09:42] | Uh, I don’t want to go through David Lee | 我不想还要经过大卫·李 |
[09:43] | and deal with the usual hassle. | 还有那些繁复的正式程序了 |
[09:45] | Are you representing him, Alicia? | 你要代理他吗 艾丽西娅 |
[09:49] | I am. | 是的 |
[09:50] | Well, that’s… | 那很 |
[09:51] | that’s… that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[09:54] | Sure, I’ll get the files over. Where? | 行啊 我把资料给你 送去哪 |
[09:56] | Oh, just to my apartment.y | 送到我家就行 |
[09:58] | Oh. Right. You… Your apartment. | 哦 对 你家里 |
[10:00] | And, Cary, | 还有 凯里 |
[10:02] | do you remember if there was a hole in that case? | 你记不记得当时案子有什么漏洞的 |
[10:04] | Anything we missed in the defense? | 辩护的时候有什么遗漏的地方 |
[10:06] | No, but it was a long time ago. Why? | 不记得 但过去太久了 怎么了 |
[10:09] | Matan seems to think there’s a hole he can exploit. | 马坦似乎认为我们有他能利用的漏洞 |
[10:11] | Well, my guess is you’ll find it in the files. | 我想你看看资料应该能发现 |
[10:14] | We were completists back then. | 那时的我们都是完美主义者 |
[10:16] | Took notes on everything. | 事无巨细全记下来了 |
[10:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Sorry, do you mind if I record this? | 不好意思 不介意我录一下音吧 |
[11:17] | I just don’t want to miss anything. | 我不想漏掉什么东西 |
[11:19] | Uh, no. Sure, sure. | 不介意 没事 |
[11:21] | So how’s this work again? | 再说一下这是怎么操作的 |
[11:22] | Well, | 是这样 |
[11:23] | Stern, Lockhart & Gardner offer a certain number | 斯特恩 洛克哈特&加德纳律所会提供 |
[11:26] | of associate hours to pro bono cases like yours. | 一定量律师工时做无偿代理 你这就是 |
[11:30] | – Free of charge. – Well, I didn’t do it. | -免费的 -好吧 不是我干的 |
[11:32] | I didn’t beat that guy up. | 我没有打那小子 |
[11:33] | – Jeff Garrix? – Yeah, him. | -杰夫·加里斯 -没错 |
[11:35] | I didn’t lay a hand on him. | 我没动过他一根指头 |
[11:36] | Um, where did you meet him? | 那么 你是在哪里遇到他的 |
[11:39] | Was it at the nightclub? | 是在那家夜店里吗 |
[11:40] | No, it was, uh, it was earlier than that. | 不是 比那更早 |
[11:42] | Dakota had a bachelor party at the Sheraton. 12 guests. | 达科塔在喜来登一个12人单身派对表演 |
[11:45] | – Jeff Garrix was there? – Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am, | -杰夫·加里斯也在那 -是的 女士 |
[11:48] | he thought that they had paid for topless and bottomless, | 他以为请的是那种全脱光的舞女 |
[11:51] | – so I had to explain to him the rules. – And he got angry? | -所以我只好跟他解释清楚 -他怒了 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Silly college kid. | 是 愚蠢的大学生 |
[11:55] | So then he followed you back to the Pink Sapphire? | 之后他跟着你回到粉色蓝宝石夜店 |
[11:59] | Yeah, Dakota left behind some business cards. | 对 达科塔把名片落在那儿了 |
[12:01] | And that’s where you got in the fight with him | 你就是在那儿和他打起来的吗 |
[12:03] | – in the parking lot? – Nah, nah, | -在停车场 -不是 |
[12:04] | I wasn’t in the parking lot. | 我根本不在停车场 |
[12:06] | The police said they arrested you for fighting him | 警方说是因为你殴打他 |
[12:07] | – in the parking lot. – Yeah, I mean, I know. | -在停车场被捕的 -我知道 |
[12:09] | But like I told them, I wasn’t there. | 但我也跟他们说了 我当时不在那儿 |
[12:11] | Well, where were you? | 那你在哪里 |
[12:12] | I was with Lexie. | 我和莱克茜在一起 |
[12:21] | The tape recorder is just to aid me in my note-taking. | 用采访机是为了帮助我记笔记的 |
[12:24] | Sure. Anything you need. | 当然 你自便 |
[12:25] | – You want some water? – No, thank you. | -要喝点水吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[12:28] | So, um… | 那么 |
[12:30] | …you were with Brett during the fight? | 斗殴发生的时候你是和布雷特在一起吧 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah. In my dressing room. | 是的 在我的更衣室里 |
[12:34] | I wasn’t feeling so good that night. | 那天晚上我身体不太舒服 |
[12:36] | So… | 你是 |
[12:38] | you’re that lady with the husband, right? | 那个人的老婆 对吧 |
[12:41] | That’s kind of vague. | 我没听懂 |
[12:42] | Yeah, um, I mean | 额 我是指 |
[12:44] | the guy in jail. With the prostitutes. | 那个因为召妓坐牢的人 |
[12:47] | I am. | 是的 |
[12:50] | I thought that was pretty cool– | 我觉得你在这种情况下还支持他 |
[12:52] | you standing by him. | 非常了不起 |
[12:53] | Thank you. So, anything else, Lexie? | 谢谢 莱克茜 还有别的信息吗 |
[12:55] | Anything about Brett? | 关于布雷特的 |
[12:57] | Just that he’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[12:58] | – And you’ll testify to that? – Definitely. | -你愿意出庭作证吗 -当然 |
[13:01] | It’s my du… | 这是我应该… |
[13:05] | Now, Brett, if you weren’t in the parking lot fight, | 布雷特 如果你没卷入停车场的斗殴 |
[13:07] | how did you get these bruises on your face? | 你脸上的这些伤痕是在哪弄的 |
[13:09] | All right, from-from Jeff Garrix. | 好吧 跟杰夫·加里斯弄的 |
[13:11] | But at the Sheraton. | 不过是在喜来登酒店里 |
[13:12] | We got in a fight over whether he had just topless or not. | 我们为他穿没穿上衣的事情打了起来 |
[13:15] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[13:18] | do you have a moment? | 有空吗 |
[13:20] | Yes, of course. | 来了 |
[13:21] | Thank you, Mr…. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | You’ve probably noticed | 你们应该已经发现了 |
[13:31] | a lot of this firm is about cooperation. | 咱们事务所非常重视合作 |
[13:33] | We’re a family here, and we like to work together. | 我们就像一个大家庭一样团结协作 |
[13:35] | Now, I know you two are in competition, | 我知道你们俩是竞争对手 |
[13:37] | and competition is always a healthy thing, | 而竞争永远都是一件好事 |
[13:40] | but I want you to work on this pro bono case together. | 但我希望你们能够合作处理这个公益案件 |
[13:44] | The Brett Tatro case. | 布雷特·塔特罗的案子 |
[13:45] | I’m already deep into it, Ms. Lockhart. | 我已经做了不少了 洛克哈特女士 |
[13:47] | Yes, and Cary will be your second chair. | 很好 凯里会是你的次席律师 |
[13:49] | Use him as your stalking horse. | 让他来给你打掩护 |
[13:51] | That’s how we improve. Okay? | 这样我们才能进步 好吗 |
[13:54] | Is there anything either of you want to say? | 你们俩还有什么想说的吗 |
[13:57] | – No. All good. – Same here. | -没有了 -一样 |
[14:02] | You take the other bouncer– Daniel. | 你去搞定另外一个保安 丹尼尔 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I’ll take Jeff Garrix, too. | 好的 杰夫·加里斯也交给我 |
[14:08] | He won’t talk to the defense. | 他不会和辩方律师说话的 |
[14:10] | He might… if it’s the right defense. | 那要看辩方律师是谁了 |
[14:17] | My lawyer told me not to talk to you. | 我的律师叫我不要跟你说话 |
[14:19] | Said you’d just try and distort what I say in court. | 他说你会想方设法歪曲我的证词 |
[14:22] | Well, do I look like someone who would do that? | 我看上去像是那种人吗 |
[14:26] | So, how are your legs? | 你的腿感觉怎么样了 |
[14:28] | It’s my spine. Your client kicked me in the back, | 是脊柱 你的当事人踢了我后背 |
[14:31] | almost crippled me for life. | 差点让我终生瘫痪 |
[14:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:35] | – Kalinda. – Kalinda what? | -凯琳达 -全名呢 |
[14:37] | Kalinda none of your business. | 凯琳达·与你无关 |
[14:39] | Brett Tatro said that you also had an encounter | 布雷特·塔特罗说你们在停车场碰面之前 |
[14:42] | at the Sheraton prior to the parking lot. | 在喜来登酒店就遇到了 |
[14:43] | Oh, really? How convenient for him. | 是吗 真是撒谎都不脸红 |
[14:46] | He has to explain away his bruises somehow. | 他总得解释他的伤痕 |
[14:48] | So you’re saying there was no fight earlier in the evening? | 你是说那天晚上早些时候并没有斗殴发生 |
[14:51] | I wasn’t even in the room with him. | 我根本都没和他一起在那个房间 |
[14:53] | It was a suite. | 那是个套房 |
[14:54] | Some of us were watching football in the bedroom. | 我们有几个人在卧室里面看橄榄球赛 |
[15:00] | We don’t really allow bachelor parties in here anymore. | 我们已经不允许在这里举办单身汉派对了 |
[15:03] | – It was one of the last ones. – Because of the fight? | -那次就是最后的几次了 -因为打架 |
[15:05] | And all the noise. The guests complained. | 还有巨大的噪音 很多客人投诉 |
[15:07] | I had to come down here and send them out, | 我不得不下楼叫他们离开 |
[15:09] | and told them to go to their strip joint, | 跟他们说如果想要放纵的话 |
[15:10] | if that’s really what they wanted to do. | 去找个脱衣舞俱乐部更合适 |
[15:12] | Where’s the TV? | 电视去哪了 |
[15:14] | We don’t have one in here | 没有电视 |
[15:15] | while we’re switching to flat screen. | 因为我们正在更换平板电视 |
[15:17] | Was there a TV in here | 单身汉派对那天晚上 |
[15:18] | on the night of the bachelor party? | 这里有电视吗 |
[15:20] | No. | 没有 |
[15:21] | Garrix couldn’t have been watching football on TV, | 加里斯不可能在看橄榄球赛 |
[15:23] | because there was no TV. | 因为这里根本没有电视 |
[15:26] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:27] | Positive. | 百分之百 |
[15:28] | Okay, good. | 太好了 |
[15:30] | And get the stripper, too. | 还有那个脱衣舞娘 |
[15:31] | – The one who went to the bachelor party. – Dakota. | -出现在派对上的那个 -达科塔 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Get her to confirm that there was no TV. | 对 让她确定没有电视这件事 |
[15:36] | – Good. I will. – Oh, and, Alicia, | -好的 我会的 -还有 艾丽西娅 |
[15:38] | write this down– 1219 Berkoff. | 记一下这个地址 贝科夫路1219号 |
[15:42] | Okay, got it. What is it? | 记了 这是什么 |
[15:44] | It’s where I’m buying you drinks tonight. | 这是今天晚上我请你喝酒的地方 |
[15:46] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这样的 |
[15:47] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在完成我的工作 |
[15:48] | 8:00 p.m., 1219 Berkoff. | 晚上8点 贝科夫路1219号 |
[15:56] | – Let go! – No! | -放手 -不 |
[16:21] | Yeah, the bachelor party started out fine, | 没错 那个单身汉派对一开始还挺好的 |
[16:24] | but it got kind of touch-and-go. | 之后情况就不太好了 |
[16:25] | And did you see the victim, | 你有没有在卧室看到受害人 |
[16:26] | – Jeff Garrix, in the bedroom? – Mm-hmm. | -杰夫·加里斯 -看到了 |
[16:28] | Was there a TV… Was he watching a TV there? | 他当时在看电视吗 |
[16:30] | No, ’cause there wasn’t a TV. | 没有 因为那里没有电视 |
[16:32] | Okay, good, great. And | 好的 太好了 |
[16:34] | when the bachelor party followed you back here, | 当你回到单身汉派对的时候 |
[16:35] | – there was a fight in the parking lot, right? – Yeah. | -在停车场发生了斗殴 -是的 |
[16:38] | But Brett wasn’t there ’cause he was taking care | 但是布雷特不在场 因为他当时 |
[16:40] | of a sick Lexie, right? | 在照顾身体不舒服的莱克茜 是吗 |
[16:43] | Well, I know that’s what Brett said. | 我知道布雷特是这么说的 |
[16:47] | Are you saying that’s not true? | 你意思是他在撒谎 |
[16:50] | Well, I don’t want to hurt Brett. | 我不想伤害布雷特 |
[16:51] | Let me stop you right there, Dakota. | 让我们先暂停一下 达科塔 |
[16:53] | Alicia, why don’t we just… why don’t we turn off the tape? | 艾丽西娅 我们把录音机关了吧 |
[17:03] | Now, I don’t know what you were gonna say, Dakota, | 达科塔 我不知道你会怎么说 |
[17:05] | but I want to tell you, | 但是我想告诉你的是 |
[17:07] | Brett’s whole defense is his alibi. | 布雷特所有的辩词都基于他的不在场证明 |
[17:09] | You, of course, should testify to the truth. | 当然 你出庭作证要说实话 |
[17:11] | Just know that if you contradict Brett’s alibi, | 只是如果你反驳布雷特的不在场证明 |
[17:13] | it might hurt him. | 可能会对他很不利 |
[17:15] | You want me to say | 你想让我说 |
[17:16] | – Brett’s telling the truth? – No. | -布雷特没有说谎 -不 |
[17:19] | I want you to be careful | 我只是希望你认真思考 |
[17:20] | in your understanding of what you might say. | 你说的每句话可能导致的后果 |
[17:24] | Cary, you can’t do that. | 凯里 你不能这样 |
[17:26] | – Do what? – Tell her to lie. | -不能哪样 -让她撒谎 |
[17:28] | I didn’t tell her to lie. | 我没叫她撒谎 |
[17:29] | I told her about the consequences | 我只是告诉她一切可能发生的结果 |
[17:30] | of her actions, that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[17:31] | Oh, come on. Are you serious? | 得了吧 你是认真的吗 |
[17:33] | She was about to contradict Brett’s alibi. | 她本来是要反驳布雷特的不在场证明的 |
[17:35] | We don’t know that. | 那可说不好 |
[17:36] | This is not the way I want to practice the law. | 我可不想当这样的律师 |
[17:38] | Oh, what, you mean successfully? | 所以你不想当成功律师吗 |
[17:40] | So, what if the prosecution gets to her? | 如果他们起诉她怎么办 |
[17:43] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[17:44] | We have an alibi witness. | 我们有不在场证明的证人了 |
[17:46] | That’s all we need. | 这就是我们需要的 |
[17:50] | There’s the hole. | 问题出在这了 |
[17:54] | It’s not Dakota anymore. | 没有达科塔了 |
[17:55] | – It’s Dani. – Sorry, Dani. | -我现在叫丹妮 -抱歉 丹妮 |
[17:58] | I just have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[18:00] | Not pink. | 别用粉色 |
[18:02] | What is she, a wedding cake? | 她是什么 结婚蛋糕吗 |
[18:04] | – You’re doing very well. – Yeah. | -你做得很不错 -是啊 |
[18:06] | Saved up my money from those two years dancing. | 那两年跳舞存下来的钱 |
[18:09] | By the way, no one here knows that I used to do that, | 对了 这里没人知道我以前做过那个 |
[18:11] | so let’s keep it quiet? | 所以帮我保密好吗 |
[18:13] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[18:14] | You know Brett’s being prosecuted again? | 你知道布雷特又被指控了吗 |
[18:16] | I heard. I’m sorry. | 听说了 我很遗憾 |
[18:18] | Has the prosecution approached you about that night? | 检方有就那晚的事找过你吗 |
[18:21] | No. Why? Will they? | 没有 怎么了 他们会来找我吗 |
[18:23] | They might. They think | 可能会 他们认为 |
[18:25] | there was a hole in our last defense. | 我们上次的辩护有漏洞 |
[18:26] | And I know you had some… | 我知道你对布雷特的 |
[18:29] | hesitation about Brett’s alibi. | 不在场证明有些疑虑 |
[18:31] | You’re wondering if I’ll contradict his alibi? | 你在想我是不是会否认他的证词吗 |
[18:33] | No, I just want to lay out the consequences | 不是 我只是想列出否认 |
[18:35] | for contradicting Brett and Lexie’s alibi. | 布雷特和莱克茜的证词会产生的后果 |
[18:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[18:40] | I see no upside to dredging up my past | 翻出我的过去 |
[18:43] | in any shape or form. | 对我没什么好处 |
[18:46] | Give me a minute, will you? | 稍等一会 好吗 |
[18:48] | Of course, Dakot… Dani. | 当然可以 达科 丹妮 |
[18:52] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[18:55] | I may not be a problem, | 问题可能不在我这 |
[18:56] | but did you hear about Lexie? | 你听说莱克茜的事了吗 |
[18:58] | No. What? | 没有 怎么了 |
[19:00] | She died… four years ago. | 她死了 四年前死的 |
[19:02] | Drug overdose. Really sad. | 吸毒过量 真的很可悲 |
[19:05] | Maybe that’s the hole in the defense. | 或许那就是辩护的漏洞所在 |
[19:10] | I’ll drop the charge to second-degree. | 我把指控降到二级谋杀 |
[19:12] | – That’s the lowest I’ll go. – Come on. | -我最低只能到这了 -得了吧 |
[19:14] | The victim could have died | 受害人可能死于 |
[19:15] | for any one in a million reasons. | 几百万个原因中的某一个 |
[19:16] | 32 years old, he dies from a brain hemorrhage | 三十二岁 死于脑出血 |
[19:19] | doctors can tie directly | 医生可以直接 |
[19:20] | to that fight in 2009. | 把这与2009年的打架挂上钩 |
[19:22] | Matan, you lost six years ago. Get over it. | 马坦 六年前你输了 忘了这事吧 |
[19:24] | I have a stronger case this time. | 这次我的案子更有力 |
[19:25] | Because Lexie’s dead? | 因为莱克茜死了吗 |
[19:28] | I don’t need Lexie. | 我不需要莱克茜 |
[19:30] | I have her testimony from 2009. | 我有她2009年的证词 |
[19:32] | Then reject my deal. | 那就拒绝我的提议 |
[19:36] | What do you have, Matan? | 你有什么 马坦 |
[19:38] | What I have is some advice for you. | 我有的是给你的建议 |
[19:40] | You go to trial, you’ll lose. | 如果你上法庭 你就会输 |
[19:42] | That’s first-degree murder, 20 years minimum, | 那可是一级谋杀 最低二十年监禁 |
[19:45] | serving every single day. | 服刑期一天都不能少 |
[19:50] | I’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[20:11] | Mrs. Florrick. I am such a fan. | 福瑞克夫人 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[20:13] | I’m so glad you’ll be joining me. | 我很高兴你会跟我一起 |
[20:15] | Oh, thank you. I’m glad, too. | 谢谢你 我也很高兴 |
[20:16] | I told my mom I’d be working with you. | 我告诉我妈妈我会跟你一起工作 |
[20:18] | She wanted me to get a picture. | 她要我拍张照片 |
[20:19] | Do you mind? Um… | 你介意吗 |
[20:20] | She loved how you stood by your husband. | 她喜欢你站在你丈夫旁边的样子 |
[20:23] | She wants to meet you. | 她想跟你见面 |
[20:26] | Okay, let’s talk strategy for a minute, | 好了 我们谈一下策略 |
[20:28] | Brett. Amber? | 布雷特 安珀 |
[20:30] | Yes. Good. Hold on. I’m just sending this. | 好 稍等一下 我发送一下这个 |
[20:35] | Okay, the whole point is to win in pretrial motions. | 好 重点就是要赢得审前动议 |
[20:37] | If this goes to trial, the jury can do anything. | 如果上法庭的话 陪审团怎么判都有可能 |
[20:39] | Even if you are innocent, | 即便你是无辜的 |
[20:41] | Judge Dunaway isn’t my biggest fan. | 达纳韦法官不怎么喜欢我 |
[20:44] | So I’m gonna need you, Amber, | 所以我会需要你 安珀 |
[20:45] | to take some of the motions. | 来采取一些行动 |
[20:46] | I’m ready. Excited really. | 我准备好了 真的很激动 |
[20:48] | How do you want to attack this? | 你想怎么来打场官司 |
[20:49] | All rise. Court is now in session. | 全体起立 法院现在开庭 |
[20:51] | The Honorable Judge Dunaway presiding. | 由尊敬的达纳韦法官主审 |
[20:52] | Thank you all. You may sit. | 谢谢大家 你们可以坐下了 |
[20:54] | Mr. Brody and Ms. Audrey… | 布罗迪先生及奥德利女士 |
[20:57] | Well, actually, you… you have someone new here. | 实际上 你们今天有新人 |
[20:59] | Yes, Your Honor. Alicia Florrick, | 是的 法官阁下 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[21:01] | asking leave of the court to join as co-counsel. | 请求法院许可我作为协理律师 |
[21:04] | Any objections, Mr. Brody? | 有反对意见吗 布罗迪先生 |
[21:05] | None, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[21:07] | We do not hold the recent election scandal | 我们决不会拿最近的选举丑闻 |
[21:09] | against Alicia Florrick at all. | 来对付艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[21:10] | Of course, that’s why you brought it up, | 当然 所以你才提出来 |
[21:12] | so it won’t be held against her. | 不会用它来对她不利 |
[21:14] | Yes, Mrs. Florrick, | 可以 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:15] | you are more than welcome to join the party. | 非常欢迎你加入 |
[21:17] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[21:18] | Now, pretrial motions– what do you have? | 审前动议 你们有什么要辩护的 |
[21:21] | Argue for the inclusion of the transcript now. | 现在争取庭审记录 |
[21:22] | Your Honor, the defense would like the transcripts to be… | 法官阁下 辩方希望庭审记录应该 |
[21:24] | We ask that the record of the earlier trial be excluded | 因上次的庭审记录有偏见 我们请求将其 |
[21:25] | from the records as prejudicial, Your Honor. | 排除不用 法官阁下 |
[21:28] | The prosecution wants to exclude this transcript for… | 控方想排除庭审记录 |
[21:30] | Yes, we do. | 是的 我们是想 |
[21:32] | The jury should have a clean hearing of the evidence. | 陪审团应当直接听取证词 |
[21:33] | We’re not arguing that. | 我们没有辩论那个 |
[21:34] | They should not be tainted by the knowledge | 他们不应当受到 |
[21:35] | – of an earlier trial. – Hold on. | -上次审判的干扰 -等等 |
[21:38] | Let the defense speak. | 让辩方讲 |
[21:39] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官阁下 |
[21:42] | I’m not… uh… | 我没有 |
[21:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:46] | – Take a breath. – Thank you. | -深呼吸 -谢谢 |
[21:50] | The prosecution is trying to prevent the jury | 检方试图阻止陪审团 |
[21:52] | from hearing Brett’s alibi. | 听到布雷特的不在场证明 |
[21:54] | One of the witnesses has died, | 证人之一已经死了 |
[21:56] | and our only record of her testimony | 我们对她证词的仅有记录 |
[21:58] | is in this previous trial. | 就在前一个案子里 |
[21:59] | She’s exactly right, Your Honor. | 她说得很对 法官阁下 |
[22:00] | That’s exactly why we want to exclude this transcript. | 这正是我们要排除庭审记录的原因 |
[22:03] | Because this witness, | 因为这个证人 |
[22:03] | a stripper named Lexie Bromwich, | 一个叫莱克茜·布罗米奇的脱衣舞女 |
[22:05] | perjured herself on the stand. | 在证人席上伪造了证据 |
[22:07] | Do you have evidence to that effect? | 你有证据证明吗 |
[22:09] | Why, I do. | 怎么了 我有啊 |
[22:10] | Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢你 福瑞克夫人 |
[22:12] | Uh, Daniel Cain. | 丹尼尔·卡因 |
[22:14] | Uh, my occupation now is…: | 我现在的职业 |
[22:17] | not much. | 不算是什么职业 |
[22:19] | Beer drinker. | 啤酒男 |
[22:21] | Um, but I used to work as a bouncer at the Pink Sapphire. | 但我曾在粉色蓝宝石夜店当保安 |
[22:25] | You worked with the defendant Mr. Tatro? | 你曾与塔特罗先生共事吗 |
[22:27] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[22:29] | Hey, Brett. | 布雷特 |
[22:30] | Do you have any memory of Lexie Bromwich? | 你还记得莱克茜·布罗米奇吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I do. | 记得 |
[22:34] | I went to her funeral. Poor kid. | 我参加了她的葬礼 可怜的孩子 |
[22:37] | Do you have reason to disbelieve | 你有理由不相信 |
[22:38] | her testimony from the first trial? | 她在第一次审判中的证词吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah. She was high. | 有 她当时吸毒了 |
[22:42] | Objection. | 反对 |
[22:44] | On what grounds? | 什么理由 |
[22:47] | On the… give me a sec. Grounds? | 以… 稍等一下 理由 |
[22:51] | Hearsay? | 传闻证据 |
[22:53] | Mr. Cain, do you have firsthand knowledge | 卡因先生 你有第一手的信息证明 |
[22:57] | that Lexie Bromwich was using drugs on the day in question? | 莱克茜·布罗米奇在被问当天吸了毒吗 |
[23:00] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我有 |
[23:01] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[23:02] | Not only that. | 不仅如此 |
[23:03] | She testified for Brett ’cause he was her dealer. | 她为布雷特作证 因为他给她供货 |
[23:15] | So, you were a bodyguard with Brett that night? | 那晚你和布雷特都是保镖吗 |
[23:17] | No. No, just afterwards. | 不不 在那之后才是 |
[23:20] | One of these college kids came running in… | 一个大学生跑进来 |
[23:23] | – From the bachelor party? – Right. Yeah. | -从单身派对那 -对 是的 |
[23:25] | He came in screaming, | 他跑进来大叫 |
[23:27] | so I went out to see what was going on. | 所以我出去看看发生了什么 |
[23:30] | It was… | 是 |
[23:32] | Your mom won’t… | 你妈妈不会介意 |
[23:33] | …mind if we use this? | 我们用这个吗 |
[23:34] | I don’t know. She uses it for work. | 我不知道 这是她工作用的 |
[23:36] | Well, we have to hear what you sound like. | 我们得听听看你录音听着什么样 |
[23:38] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:39] | Now, I’m going to stand right here. | 我就站在这儿 |
[23:41] | And remember, enunciate. | 记住 发音要清晰 |
[23:44] | Aung San Suu was born in 1945 in Rangoon. | 昂山素季于1945年在仰光出生 |
[23:47] | – Who’s that? – That’s who my speech is on. | -她是谁 -我的演讲的主人翁 |
[23:51] | What is she, Persian? | 她是哪里人 波斯人吗 |
[23:55] | Hey, Alicia. Everything all right? | 艾丽西娅 一切都好吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, sorry to bother you. | 是的 很抱歉打扰你 |
[23:58] | I’ve run into a problem | 我遇到了点问题 |
[24:00] | with some of the evidence | 关于布雷特·塔特罗的审讯中 |
[24:01] | that you dug up on the Brett Tatro trial. | 你找到的证据 |
[24:06] | Cary? | 凯里 |
[24:09] | Cary? | 凯里 |
[24:12] | I’m sorry. What’s the problem? | 抱歉 是什么问题 |
[24:14] | Remember when we co-chaired the trial, | 还记得我们共同负责庭审的时候 |
[24:16] | we had an argument over trial strategy? | 争论过庭审策略吗 |
[24:19] | – No. – Yes. | -不记得了 -有的 |
[24:20] | You thought that the jury would want | 你认为陪审团需要 |
[24:22] | someone to blame for the beating, | 有人承担打人的罪名 |
[24:23] | and I wanted to put all the emphasis on the alibi. | 而我想把重点放在不在场证明上 |
[24:25] | Right, right, it was a good call. We won. | 对 那是个明智的选择 我们赢了 |
[24:27] | Yes, but you were collecting evidence | 对 但是你当时在调查 |
[24:29] | on the other bouncer Daniel. | 另一个保镖丹尼尔的嫌疑 |
[24:31] | You wanted to blame him. | 你想让他来背这个黑锅 |
[24:32] | Do you have the files on that? | 你有这方面的文件吗 |
[24:34] | Check the files I sent you. | 查查我送给你的文件 |
[24:35] | The interview with Daniel should be in there. | 和丹尼尔的谈话记录应该在里面 |
[24:37] | Yeah, someone recorded over it. | 是的 别人的录音把它覆盖了 |
[24:40] | Let me see what I have. | 我看看能找到些什么 |
[24:56] | At this moment, Aung San Suu Kyi | 这时 昂山素季 |
[24:57] | is still under house arrest. | 仍然在软禁中 |
[25:01] | That was very good. | 非常好 |
[25:03] | You have a very good speaking voice. | 你的声音很适合演讲 |
[25:05] | Thanks, Grandma. | 谢谢 奶奶 |
[25:06] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[25:08] | Aung San Suu Kyi. | 昂山素季 |
[25:10] | You know, your dad was interested in people like that. | 你知道吗 你爸爸也对这种人感兴趣 |
[25:13] | Arabs and Russians | 阿拉伯人 俄罗斯人 |
[25:15] | and things like that. | 之类的 |
[25:16] | Like who? Can you remember who? | 比如谁 你能记得是谁吗 |
[25:18] | Some Russian guy. | 一个俄罗斯人 |
[25:20] | – Vackel? – Vaclav Havel? | -瓦茨尔 -瓦茨拉夫·哈维尔 |
[25:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:24] | When he was your age, | 他在你这个年纪时 |
[25:25] | he wanted to be like him. | 想成为他那样的人 |
[25:27] | Why? Can you remember why? | 为什么 你记得原因吗 |
[25:28] | Oh, you know, justice. | 你知道的 为了公正 |
[25:30] | Things like that. | 和其他类似的原因 |
[25:33] | You’re a lot like your dad. | 你很像你爸爸 |
[25:35] | He wants to make things better for people. | 他想为人民造福 |
[25:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:39] | Give me a hug. | 抱一下 |
[25:43] | He loves you, you know. | 他爱你 你知道的 |
[25:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:48] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[25:50] | You’re gonna change the world just like your dad. | 你会像你爸爸一样改变世界的 |
[26:02] | You’ve reached Zach’s voice mail. | 这是扎克的语音信箱 |
[26:04] | I’m in class right now or sleeping it off. | 我正在上课或者正在睡觉 |
[26:07] | Zach. Hi. It’s Mom. | 扎克 嗨 是妈妈 |
[26:12] | We haven’t talked in a while. | 我们有段时间没聊聊了 |
[26:20] | Cary. You could have sent someone. | 凯里 你可以让别人送来的 |
[26:23] | Yes, I could have. | 对 我可以 |
[26:25] | You had all this stuff, | 这些东西一直都在你那儿 |
[26:26] | and you never showed it to me? | 你都没给我看过 |
[26:27] | I did try to show you, | 我想给你看来着 |
[26:29] | but you wanted to take the case in another direction. | 但是你想从另一个角度进行辩护 |
[26:31] | – You didn’t try to show me. – I did. | -你没想给我看 -我有 |
[26:34] | You always thought I was more competitive than I really was. | 你把我想的太争强好胜了 |
[26:36] | You were competitive. | 你本来就很争强好胜 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I was. | 好吧 是有点 |
[26:44] | Wow. It’s a lot of work. | 工程浩大啊 |
[26:46] | Oh, not really. | 还好 |
[26:47] | – So, how’s it going? – I don’t know. | -情况怎么样了 -我也不知道 |
[26:50] | They’re trying to throw out the alibi. | 他们想否决不在场证明 |
[26:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:56] | We’re better lawyers now. | 我们比以前更牛了 |
[26:57] | Makes sense. We were young. | 有道理 那时我们还年轻 |
[26:59] | Yeah, but there’s still something I miss about it. | 是啊 但是我还是怀念那时的一些东西 |
[27:02] | What? | 什么 |
[27:04] | Looking at the law as something good. | 对法律的崇尚 |
[27:10] | Do you think it’s not good? | 你现在认为法律不好了 |
[27:13] | No, I think it’s… neutral. | 也不是 我认为法律 是中性的 |
[27:20] | Kalinda’s gone. | 凯琳达走了 |
[27:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:26] | Did you see her? | 你和她告别了吗 |
[27:31] | No. Did you? | 没 你呢 |
[27:36] | She’s not really one for good-byes. | 她不是那种会告别的人 |
[27:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:50] | Well… hope you get to use this stuff against Daniel. | 希望你能用这些材料对付丹尼尔 |
[27:54] | It’s like a director’s cut. | 这就像是导演的剪辑 |
[27:55] | Wouldn’t mind finally seeing it shown. | 希望最终能看到它上映 |
[27:59] | Then let’s show it. | 那就上映吧 |
[28:02] | Mr. Cain, in a news report from 2009, you claimed | 卡因先生 根据2009年的新闻报道 |
[28:05] | you were never in the parking lot where the fight took place. | 你声称你从未去过事故停车场 |
[28:08] | – Is that still true? – Uh-huh. | -现在仍然如此吗 -嗯哼 |
[28:11] | “Uh-huh,” uh, meaning “Yes”? | 「嗯哼」是「是的」的意思吗 |
[28:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:13] | Correct. Affirmative. | 正确 我确定 |
[28:15] | And yet, in this crime scene photo, | 然而 在这张犯罪现场的照片里 |
[28:17] | the front of your clothes seem to be covered in blood. | 你衣服前面似乎沾了血迹 |
[28:20] | – So? – So, how did the blood get there? | -那又如何 -你衣服上怎么会有血 |
[28:23] | I cradled his head in my lap. | 我把他的头枕在我腿上 |
[28:25] | After you hit him? | 在你打了他之后 |
[28:25] | No. No, after Brett hit him, or someone. | 不不 在布雷特或其他人打了他之后 |
[28:28] | So, you were in the parking lot? | 所以 你当时在停车场 |
[28:31] | Afterward. | 我事后到的 |
[28:32] | – After the fight. – Okay. | -打斗事故之后 -好的 |
[28:36] | Did you make a 911 call after the fight? | 打斗事故之后你报警了吗 |
[28:38] | Did I? No. | 报警 没有 |
[28:39] | Did you have possession of your cell phone? | 你当时身上有手机吗 |
[28:41] | I did. Why? | 有 为什么这么问 |
[28:43] | Oh, there’s a record of a 911 call from your cell phone, | 这里有份你手机的报警记录 |
[28:46] | but the call was terminated before you said anything. | 但是你什么都没说就挂断了电话 |
[28:51] | Would you like to revise your testimony, Mr. Cain? | 你想要修改你的证词吗 卡因先生 |
[28:54] | I… guess I called, | 我 好像报了警 |
[28:57] | but the guy was bleeding, | 但是那个人在流血 |
[28:59] | and I saw a lot of other people calling. | 而且我看见很多人都在报警 |
[29:01] | I… I’m not lying. | 我 我没撒谎 |
[29:05] | So it’s not a strip club anymore. | 这里不是脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[29:07] | – No, it’s a charter school. – Okay. | -对 这里是所特许学校 -好吧 |
[29:09] | I need you to get the names | 我需要你给我 |
[29:11] | of the people you worked with here, | 当时同事的名字 |
[29:12] | a-anyone you can remember. | 任何一个你还记得的人 |
[29:14] | – Why? – Well, we need another way | -为什么 -你需要另一个不在场证明 |
[29:15] | to establish your alibi in case the judge rules against us. | 以免法官对我们做出不利的裁决 |
[29:18] | Just anyone you can think of, and we’ll try and locate them. | 你能想到的任何人 我们会设法找到他 |
[29:22] | What’s wrong, Brett? What’s going on? | 怎么了 布雷特 发生什么了 |
[29:26] | Tell them. | 告诉他们吧 |
[29:29] | Just so you know, | 我想告诉你 |
[29:31] | I’m innocent. I did not touch that kid in that parking lot. | 我是清白的 我在停车场没碰那个孩子 |
[29:34] | But? | 但是 |
[29:36] | But I was in the parking lot. | 但是我当时在停车场 |
[29:38] | But I-I didn’t do this, Alicia. I didn’t. | 但不是我干的 艾丽西娅 不是我 |
[29:41] | I was headed back to the car to get something for Dakota. | 我当时回车上给达科塔拿东西 |
[29:43] | – That’s all. – To get what? | -只有这些 -拿什么 |
[29:46] | To get what? | 拿什么 |
[29:48] | You were her dealer? | 你卖毒品给她 |
[29:51] | I was a different person. | 我当时不是个好人 |
[29:52] | I’ve changed. | 我已经洗心革面了 |
[29:55] | So you got Dakota to lie for you? | 所以你让达科塔为你撒谎 |
[29:57] | You need to help me. Please. | 你得帮帮我 求你了 |
[29:59] | Please. I’m innocent. | 求你了 我是无辜的 |
[30:07] | But we know it’s perjury now. | 但我们现在知道这是伪证了 |
[30:09] | We know that the alibi is false. | 我们知道那个不在场证据是伪造的 |
[30:13] | We know that Brett was in that parking lot. | 我们知道布雷特当时在停车场 |
[30:15] | – He told us so. – Yes, | -他跟我们说了 -是的 |
[30:17] | but we’re not putting him on the stand, | 但是我们没让他出庭作证 |
[30:18] | – so we’re not suborning perjury. – Yes. | -所以我们没有唆使他做伪证 -是的 |
[30:21] | Okay, but we are allowing Dakota’s testimony | 好吧 但是我们默许了达科塔的证词 |
[30:23] | to be entered into the record, a testimony we know is false. | 被记录在案 而我们知道证词有假的 |
[30:27] | – We have to tell the judge. – No. Listen, Amber. | -我们得告诉法官 -不 听着安珀 |
[30:30] | When we argued for the transcript to be admitted, | 我们争取让这份记录被法庭接受时 |
[30:33] | we didn’t know it was false. | 并不知道它是伪证 |
[30:34] | Yes, but we do now. | 是的 但我们现在知道了 |
[30:36] | Right, but that doesn’t matter. | 对 但是没关系 |
[30:37] | When we argued for it yesterday, we didn’t know. | 我们昨天为其辩护时并不知道 |
[30:43] | That doesn’t seem right. | 这是不对的 |
[30:44] | I know. But it’s legal. | 我知道 但这是合法的 |
[30:48] | I think I have a lot to learn. | 我觉得要学的东西还有很多 |
[30:51] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[30:53] | Thank you. Please be seated. | 谢谢 请坐 |
[30:57] | I’m allowing the whole | 我将接受2009年的 |
[30:59] | – 2009 transcript into evidence. – Your Honor. | -所有证词作为证据 -法官阁下 |
[31:01] | Matan, you are welcome to call your witness to testify | 马坦 如果我们进入庭审 你就可以 |
[31:04] | if we do go to trial, and, Mrs. Florrick, you’re welcome | 传唤证人了 福瑞克夫人 你完全 |
[31:06] | to impeach him, just like you both did here. | 可以质疑他 就像上次一样 |
[31:08] | Your Honor, you mention “if we do go to trial.” | 法官阁下 你提到了如果进行到庭审 |
[31:11] | Will you rule on our motion to dismiss? | 你会接受我们的不审理提议吗 |
[31:13] | Our client was already found not guilty. | 我们的当事人已经被证明无罪 |
[31:14] | We have one more witness, Your Honor. | 我们还有一个证人 法官阁下 |
[31:17] | Evan Houston. Do you want to know | 伊万·休斯顿 你们是想知道 |
[31:19] | what I do now or what I did then? | 我现在的工作还是当时的工作 |
[31:21] | – Let’s try then. – Well, I worked in a gas station | -当时 -我当时在粉色蓝宝石夜店 |
[31:24] | across the street from the strip joint, the, um, Pink Sapphire. | 脱衣舞俱乐部对面的加油战工作 |
[31:27] | – Was he in the previous trial? – No. | -他在之前的庭审出现过吗 -没有 |
[31:29] | – Someone new. – And did you see that man | -新证人 -事发当晚 |
[31:30] | over there on the night in question? | 你看到那个人了吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah. He was in the parking lot. | 是的 他在停车场 |
[31:35] | – He was beating some kid up. – Thank you, sir. | -他在打一个小孩 -谢谢你 先生 |
[31:37] | Mr. Houston, this is your first time | 休斯顿先生 这是你第一次 |
[31:39] | testifying against my client. | 作对我的当事人不利的证词 |
[31:41] | Why didn’t you come forward six years ago? | 为什么六年前你不站出来呢 |
[31:42] | I did come forward six years ago. | 我六年前就站出来了 |
[31:44] | I told the police the exact same thing I’m telling you. | 我跟警察说了跟刚才一模一样的话 |
[31:46] | – What police? – A detective named Hardy. | -哪个警察 -一个叫哈迪的探长 |
[31:49] | You did? Were you too sick to testify? | 是吗 你当时生病不能出庭吗 |
[31:52] | – Were you out of town, sir? – No, I was here. | -你不在市内吗 先生 -我在市内 |
[31:54] | But the prosecution didn’t want you to testify? | 但是检方不希望你作证吗 |
[31:56] | Objection. Argumentative. | 反对 争论性问题 |
[31:57] | Let it go, Matan. You may answer. | 驳回 马坦 你可以回答了 |
[32:00] | – They said they didn’t need me. – How did you… | -他们说不需要我了 -你是怎么 |
[32:03] | I.D. | 认出 |
[32:04] | my client, Mr. Houston? | 我的当事人的 休斯顿先生 |
[32:06] | In a lineup. | 列队辨认疑犯的时候 |
[32:09] | I wasn’t aware my client was in | 我不知道我的当事人在 |
[32:11] | a lineup. | 疑犯辨认队列里出现过 |
[32:13] | A photo lineup. | 疑犯照片辨认队列 |
[32:20] | You looked good in there, I thought. | 你在法庭上表现不错 我觉得 |
[32:22] | No. We’re losing. | 不 我们要输了 |
[32:24] | The judge is gonna allow this to go to trial. | 法官准备允许案子进入庭审阶段 |
[32:26] | I saw him with this new witness. | 我看到了他对这个新目击者的态度 |
[32:28] | He seemed convinced. | 他被说服了 |
[32:32] | You know, when I was an A.S.A., | 我当助理检察官的时候 |
[32:35] | I was told to double-check | 别人告诉我要仔细检查 |
[32:37] | cases coming through a certain detective’s hands. | 某个探长经手的案子 |
[32:41] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[32:42] | ‘Cause he was old-school. | 因为他很老派 |
[32:44] | If he didn’t get photo array results he liked, | 如果疑犯辨认的结果不是他想要的 |
[32:46] | he’d reshuffle the mug shots and ask the eyewitness to try again. | 他会把照片重洗 让目击者二次辨认 |
[32:49] | Or he’d place a finger on the suspect’s photo. | 或者把手指指向疑犯的照片 |
[32:55] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:00] | There was an I.A.D. Investigation. | 曾经有过内务部调查 |
[33:03] | Inconclusive. They dropped it about a year ago. | 但没有结果 一年前就被放弃了 |
[33:09] | Who was the detective? | 是哪一个探长 |
[33:12] | Hardy. | 哈迪 |
[33:16] | That’s why Matan didn’t put Evan on the stand in 2009. | 这就是2009年马坦不让伊万出庭的原因 |
[33:20] | He was worried about the photo array. | 他在担心疑犯照片辨认有误 |
[33:23] | That would be my guess. | 这是我的猜测 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:30] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[33:34] | Thank you for coming in, Detective Hardy. | 谢谢出庭 哈迪探长 |
[33:36] | No problem. It’s my job. | 没事 这是我的工作 |
[33:37] | In what way did the eyewitness, | 目击证人伊万·休斯顿 |
[33:39] | Evan Houston, I.D. My client? | 是怎么认出我的当事人的 |
[33:41] | Was it by lineup or photo array? | 是疑犯队列辨认还是照片辨认 |
[33:44] | – Photo array. – And did he identify him right away? | -照片辨认 -他立刻就认出他了吗 |
[33:46] | – Yes. – You didn’t need to take him through the photos a second time | -是的 -你没有因为他可能错认了 |
[33:49] | because he was prone to misidentify? | 就让他二次辨认吗 |
[33:50] | Objection. Asked and answered. | 反对 重复问题 |
[33:53] | And yet I’d like to hear the answer a second time. | 但是我想再听一遍回答 |
[33:56] | – Detective? – No, | -探长 -没有 |
[33:57] | I did not take him through a second time. | 我没让他二次辨认 |
[33:59] | Isn’t there a slang for this in the department, | 警察局是不是有一个俗语 |
[34:00] | the act of running a photo array past the witness a second time? | 形容二次辨认疑犯照片的行为 |
[34:04] | Yeah, might be. I-I don’t know it. | 是吧 可能是 我不知道 |
[34:06] | – P.O.E. Process of elimination. – Fascinating. | -排除过程 -太有趣了 |
[34:11] | Detective, wasn’t there an Internal Affairs investigation | 探长 你对照片辨认的处理方式 |
[34:14] | – into your use of these photo arrays. – Objection! | -是否曾引起过内部调查 -反对 |
[34:16] | Uh, I haven’t even gotten the question out yet, | 我的问题还没有问完 |
[34:18] | Your Honor. This is disgusting. | 法官阁下 这太过分了 |
[34:20] | – I.A.D. Investigations are confidential. – Yes, | -内务部调查是保密的 -是的 |
[34:22] | but I’m asking the detective about | 但是我只是在向探长询问 |
[34:24] | a specific practice that has a crucial bearing | 他的某种对本案有重大影响的 |
[34:26] | on this case, his use of photo arrays. | 办案方法 他对照片辨认环节的处理 |
[34:28] | – Then ask him the question. Don’t… – I am asking him the question. | -那就直接问他 别 -我正在提问 |
[34:31] | Did I.A.D. ever investigate you for faulty photo arrays, | 内务部是否因为照片辨认调查过你 |
[34:35] | and is that the only reason why | 这是不是伊万·休斯顿第一次庭审 |
[34:37] | Evan Houston was not included in the first trial? | 没有出庭的唯一原因 |
[34:39] | Excuse me, Your Honor, I want a ruling. | 对不起 法官阁下 我需要您的裁决 |
[34:40] | Was it because Evan Houston only selected | 是不是因为伊万·休斯顿 |
[34:42] | my client’s photo after being shown his photo | 在二次照片辨认时 |
[34:45] | – in two separate photo arrays. – Objection! Object-Objection! | -才认出我的客户 -反对 反对 |
[34:48] | All right. Thank you. Why don’t we all calm down now? | 好了 谢谢 大家都冷静一下 |
[34:51] | Mrs. Florrick, you got out your question, | 福瑞克夫人 你问出了你的问题 |
[34:54] | which is what you wanted. | 如你所愿 |
[34:55] | Matan, you registered your disgust, | 马坦你表示了不满 |
[34:57] | which is what you wanted. | 如你所愿 |
[34:58] | Why don’t you all come up here now? | 不如你们都上前来吧 |
[35:06] | Where did you hear of this I.A.D. Report, ma’am? | 你从哪听说的内务部调查 夫人 |
[35:07] | Your Honor, if there’s no public knowledge | 法官阁下 如果内务部调查 |
[35:09] | of an I.A.D investigation, | 没有公诸于众 |
[35:10] | that means the officer was cleared. | 那就证明这位警官是无辜的 |
[35:12] | Or there was lack of evidence. | 或者是缺乏证据 |
[35:13] | – Obviously – But that’s the whole point. | -很明显 -但这就足够说明问题了 |
[35:14] | – there was some sort of… – We don’t know. | -这里面有 -我们不知道 |
[35:15] | Thank you. Thank you, Matan. You might be right, | 谢谢你 马坦 你可能是对的 |
[35:18] | but I don’t know how much I trust your detective. | 但我不太相信这个探长 |
[35:20] | Your Honor, that is unfair. | 法官阁下这不公平 |
[35:21] | – It’s based on rumor-mongering. – Yes, | -只不过是一些谣言 -是的 |
[35:23] | and that is why I’m asking Mrs. Florrick how she knows this. | 所以我要问问福瑞克夫人是怎么知道的 |
[35:26] | The way she’s always known it, through her husband | 她只有几种信息途径 她丈夫 |
[35:28] | or her law partner, Cary Agos. | 或者她的合伙人 凯里·艾格斯 |
[35:30] | How do you know about the I.A.D. Report, | 你怎么知道内务部调查的 |
[35:32] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人 |
[35:32] | And if one of them did slip this to her, | 如果他们当中有人告诉她的话 |
[35:33] | they’re in trouble, | 他们就麻烦了 |
[35:34] | because this work product is confidential. | 因为这项工作是保密的 |
[35:36] | They could be disbarred or be imprisoned. | 他们会被吊销执照或入狱 |
[35:38] | Matan, stop. | 马坦 别说了 |
[35:40] | Mrs. Florrick, it’s a simple question. | 福瑞克夫人 这是个简单的问题 |
[35:42] | How do you know about the I.A.D. Report? | 你是怎么知道内务部调查的 |
[35:46] | I can’t say, Your Honor. | 我不能说 法官阁下 |
[35:49] | Why can’t you say? | 为什么不能说 |
[35:50] | Because I am bound. | 因为我受法律义务的约束 |
[35:53] | Well, that is unfortunate | 那很不幸 |
[35:54] | because you’re gonna have to unbound yourself pretty quick, | 因为你得快点给自己解除义务 |
[35:56] | or you’ll be found in contempt. Sheriff. | 否则我得判你藐视法庭 法警 |
[35:59] | I would like to consult with counsel, Your Honor. | 我想跟法律顾问进行商议 法官阁下 |
[36:04] | You don’t want to test me, Mrs. Florrick. | 你不会想测试我的底线的 福瑞克夫人 |
[36:05] | I’m not testing you, Your Honor. | 我没有测试您 法官阁下 |
[36:09] | You take the night to consult with counsel. | 你今晚去跟法律顾问商议 |
[36:11] | And come in tomorrow prepared to answer. | 明天回来 准备好答案 |
[36:26] | Mr. Kingsley-Weaver. I’m so sorry. | 金斯利韦弗先生 非常抱歉 |
[36:28] | Did we have a meeting today? | 我们约了今天见吗 |
[36:29] | I thought we did, unless we got our wires crossed. | 我记得约了 除非我们的电话串线了 |
[36:32] | No. Um, I’ve been… distracted. | 没有 我…遇到点事耽搁了 |
[36:35] | Your daughter let me in. | 你女儿给我开的们 |
[36:36] | – She’s very sweet. – Thank you. | -她很可爱 -谢谢你 |
[36:38] | She showed me your pictures in there. | 她带我看了你挂在那儿的照片 |
[36:40] | All the murder photos. | 所有的谋杀照片 |
[36:42] | It’s quite grisly. Can you tell me about it? | 非常可怕 你能跟我说说吗 |
[36:45] | It might help me with the structure. | 也许对我写大纲有帮助 |
[36:47] | I… mm. | 我… |
[37:19] | But it’s wrong, isn’t it? | 但那是错误的 不是吗 |
[37:21] | Cary basically told the witness to lie. | 凯里基本上明确教了证人说谎 |
[37:23] | She was gonna contradict Brett’s alibi. | 她当时要否认布雷特的不在场证明 |
[37:25] | Did you tell her to lie? | 你叫她说谎了吗 |
[37:27] | – No, but… – Do you believe in the client? | -没有 但 -你相信当事人吗 |
[37:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:31] | Well, do you think that your client’s telling the truth? | 你觉得你的当事人说的是实话吗 |
[37:34] | I don’t know if he’s telling the full truth. | 我不知道他说的是不是完整的事实 |
[37:36] | Nobody ever tells the full truth. | 没人会交代完整事实的 |
[37:38] | – Ever. – God, you’re such a cynic. | -永远不会 -天呐 你真愤世嫉俗 |
[37:41] | No, just… experienced. | 不 我只是…经验丰富 |
[37:44] | Look, Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[37:45] | – do you think that your client beat this guy up? – No. | -你认为当事人打这家伙了吗 -没有 |
[37:50] | Then it’s all right for you to do everything | 那么你在法律允许的范围内 |
[37:53] | within the law to defend him. | 用任何方式为他辩护都没问题 |
[37:54] | Not even all right. It’s your duty. | 说没问题都不够 这应该是你的责任 |
[37:56] | But is it all right to lie? | 但说谎就没问题吗 |
[37:59] | Not under oath. | 不发誓时就可以 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:04] | Here’s to experience. | 敬经验 |
[38:06] | Experience. | 敬经验 |
[38:16] | Hey. Sorry about the mess I left in the dining room. | 抱歉我把餐室弄得一团糟 |
[38:18] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:19] | – You on a case? – I am. | -你在处理案子 -是的 |
[38:21] | That’s good. You’re happier when you’re on a case. | 挺好的 你有案子的时候会开心点 |
[38:24] | – Really? – Yeah, I worry about you when you just sit at home. | -真的 -对 你闲在家里我会担心 |
[38:32] | I’m thinking about starting my own firm. | 我在考虑开自己的律所 |
[38:36] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:37] | But you already started one, didn’t you? | 你已经开过一间了 不是吗 |
[38:39] | Yeah, but this would be different. | 对 但这所不一样 |
[38:41] | It would be to help people I wanted to help. | 它会帮助我想帮助的人 |
[38:44] | Can you make money doing that? | 你那么做能挣钱吗 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:50] | I guess we’ll have to see. | 我想我们得等等看了 |
[38:52] | I’d have to work out of the apartment. | 我得在公寓里找个地方 |
[38:53] | In the dining room? | 在餐室里吗 |
[38:54] | No. | 不是 |
[38:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:18] | Turn it on its side. | 把它侧过来 |
[39:28] | Nice. Okay. You ready? | 非常好 准备好了吗 |
[39:31] | – One, two, three. – Three. | -一 二 三 -三 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:51] | Not bad, Mom. | 还不错 妈妈 |
[39:52] | Yep. Back to basics. | 对 回到起点 |
[39:54] | Hey, I could be your secretary. | 我可以做你的秘书 |
[39:56] | I could answer your phone calls, get you coffee. | 可以帮你接电话 端咖啡 |
[39:59] | Graduate from school. | 等你毕业吧 |
[40:00] | No, I have to have an internship. | 不 我得找实习 |
[40:02] | – This can be it. – Yeah. | -这可以是我的实习 -是啊 |
[40:04] | We’ll see. | 到时候再看 |
[40:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:10] | Hello. Look, if this is sales, | 你好 听着 如果这是推销电话 |
[40:13] | you’d better hang up now or I will rip you a new one. | 你最好立刻挂掉 否则我会给你打回去 |
[40:15] | I’m a lawyer, and that’ll be my first case. | 我是律师 那会是我第一个案子 |
[40:17] | Go, Mom. | 加油妈妈 |
[40:18] | – Hello, Mom. It’s me. – Zach. | -喂 妈妈 是我 -扎克 |
[40:21] | – Hi. How are you? – Good. | -嗨 你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[40:24] | I got your call. Is everything okay? | 我接到你电话了 一切都好吗 |
[40:26] | Yes. Great, in fact. Really great. | 很好 说实话 非常好 |
[40:29] | Good. I was thinking of coming home tomorrow night. | 好的 我在考虑明晚回趟家 |
[40:40] | Do you know what you’re gonna do? | 你知道自己要做什么吗 |
[40:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:44] | If he jails me, | 如果他要把我关起来 |
[40:45] | I need you to call Cary Agos. | 我需要你打电话找凯里·艾格斯 |
[40:47] | Sure. Do you think it’ll come to that? | 当然 你觉得会到那一步吗 |
[40:50] | – No idea. – All rise. | -我不知道 -全体起立 |
[40:53] | Mrs. Florrick. Mr. Brody. | 福瑞克夫人 布罗迪先生 |
[40:54] | Up here. | 请过来 |
[40:58] | Well, okay, Mrs. Florrick, | 好了 福瑞克夫人 |
[40:59] | have you consulted with counsel? | 你跟你的法律顾问商议过了吗 |
[41:00] | I have, Your Honor. | 商议过了 法官阁下 |
[41:01] | Are you ready to tell us | 那你准备告诉我们 |
[41:02] | who informed you about this I.A.D. investigation? | 谁向你泄露了这次内部调查吗 |
[41:06] | Well, first of all, Your… | 首先 法官阁… |
[41:07] | No “First of all.” | 别「首先」 |
[41:08] | Tell me now or be held in contempt. | 现在交待 不然就判你藐视法庭 |
[41:09] | Someone tried to help me, Your Honor. | 有人想帮我 法官阁下 |
[41:11] | Someone who knew that Detective Hardy was… | 这人知道哈迪警探… |
[41:12] | Your Honor, this is outrageous. | 法官阁下 这太过分了 |
[41:13] | Yes, it is. Mrs. Florrick, | 是的 福瑞克夫人 |
[41:15] | – answer the question. – I will tell you | -回答问题 -我会告诉您 |
[41:17] | who informed me of the I.A.D. investigation, | 谁告诉了我内部调查的事 |
[41:21] | but I want to explain to you why they did it. | 但我想解释一下他们为什么会这么做 |
[41:24] | Because justice matters to them. | 因为公正对他们而言很重要 |
[41:27] | They saw an injustice at the heart of this case, | 他们在此案的核心中发现了不公正 |
[41:30] | and I think you’ve seen it, too, Your Honor. | 而我想您也会看到的 法官阁下 |
[41:32] | Mrs. Florrick, who told you? | 福瑞克夫人 谁告诉你的 |
[41:37] | Kalinda Sharma. | 凯琳达·夏尔马 |
[41:39] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[41:41] | This is B.S., Your Honor. Mrs. Florrick is mentioning | 胡说 法官阁下 福瑞克夫人说的是 |
[41:43] | the only person who is no longer in our jurisdiction. | 唯一一个不再在我们管辖权范围内的人 |
[41:46] | I answered your question, Your Honor. | 我回答了您的问题 法官阁下 |
[41:47] | I’m not sure what more the S.A…. | 我不知道检方还有… |
[41:49] | Kalinda Sharma fled our jurisdiction. | 凯琳达·夏尔马逃离了我们管辖区 |
[41:51] | We cannot arrest her. | 我们没法逮捕她 |
[41:52] | She did not do this. It’s either Cary Agos | 不是她说的 是凯里·艾格斯 |
[41:54] | or her husband. | 或者她丈夫 |
[41:56] | I answered your question, Your Honor. | 我回答了您的问题 法官阁下 |
[42:00] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你回答了 |
[42:02] | Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢你 福瑞克夫人 |
[42:04] | On the record. | 做记录 |
[42:07] | As to your motion to dismiss, I will sustain that. | 对你的撤案提议 我决定通过 |
[42:09] | – Your Honor… – No, Matan. | -法官阁下 -不 马坦 |
[42:11] | You had your shot in 2009. Let it go. | 你2009年已经试过了 放手吧 |
[42:15] | Mr. Tatro, | 塔特罗先生 |
[42:16] | your case has been dismissed with prejudice. | 你的案件已因存在偏见而撤销 |
[42:22] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[42:23] | I’m so glad this worked out, Brett. | 我很高兴成功了 布雷特 |
[42:27] | I want to learn from you. | 我想跟你学习 |
[42:30] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会想的 |
[42:48] | So… | 那么 |
[42:50] | how’s your crisis of confidence going? | 你的信任危机如何了 |
[42:53] | Better. | 好多了 |
[42:55] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[42:59] | I’m thinking of starting my own firm | 我在考虑开自己的律所 |
[43:02] | and only taking cases I believe in, | 只接符合我信仰的案子 |
[43:04] | and I want to know if you’ll join me. | 我想问你要不要加入 |