时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is me, | 这是我 |
[00:05] | I was traveling at 35 miles per hour down Bosworth Avenue, | 当时我以35迈的速度沿博斯沃思大街行驶 |
[00:08] | when I saw the light at Le Moyne changing, | 我看到乐莫因街信号灯变了 |
[00:11] | so I pulled to a stop. | 就停了下来 |
[00:14] | And did you see something in your rearview mirror? | 你有在后视镜里看到什么吗 |
[00:17] | I did. | 有 |
[00:17] | A car coming up behind me. | 有辆车跟在我后面 |
[00:20] | And how fast was it traveling? | 那辆车开得多快呢 |
[00:22] | About 35 miles per hour. | 大约35迈 |
[00:24] | But it didn’t stop or slow down. | 但它没停也没减速 |
[00:26] | It just rammed right into my car. | 所以就直接撞上了我的车 |
[00:29] | It shoved me into the cross traffic, | 把我推进了十字路口 |
[00:31] | and that’s how I ended up here. | 我才落得这个下场 |
[00:35] | In a wheelchair. | 靠轮椅行动 |
[00:37] | For life. | 终身 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:39] | – Who was driving the car that hit you, Wendy? – Him. | -开车撞你的人是谁 文迪 -是他 |
[00:42] | Let the record reflect | 让录像显示 |
[00:43] | that Wendy pointed to Tim Brewster. | 文迪指了蒂姆·布鲁斯特 |
[00:44] | Excuse me, I wasn’t driving that car. | 抱歉 当时我并没有驾驶那辆车 |
[00:47] | – Tim. – What? | -蒂姆 -怎么 |
[00:48] | Why aren’t you objecting? | 你为什么不反驳 |
[00:49] | It’s a depo, Tim. | 这是取证 蒂姆 |
[00:50] | We’ll get to your side of things. | 我们会听取你的说法 |
[00:51] | Who was behind the wheel, Wendy? | 当时开车的是谁 文迪 |
[00:53] | – Tim Brewster. – And did he see you? | -蒂姆·布鲁斯特 -他看到你了吗 |
[00:55] | Yes. I saw him in the rearview mirror. | 看到了 我从后视镜看到他 |
[00:58] | He clearly saw my car. | 他可以清楚地看到我的车 |
[00:59] | But he didn’t slow down? He didn’t stop? | 但他没有减速 也没有停车 |
[01:00] | – hat’s right. – Would you like to say something, Mr. Ephraham? | -对 -以法连先生 你有什么想说的吗 |
[01:02] | – I’m not being deposed. – It wasn’t my fault, | -被取证的人不是我 -那不是我的错 |
[01:04] | And you know it– it was your car’s fault. | 你知道 是你的车有问题 |
[01:06] | Why don’t we take a moment, please? | 不如我们休息一下 好吗 |
[01:09] | Tim, I thought we agreed. | 蒂姆 我以为我们谈好了 |
[01:11] | We’re going in there with a united front. | 我们要站在同一战线上 |
[01:13] | Yeah, somehow a united front means I get screwed. | 没错 那个战线就是牺牲我 |
[01:15] | It was in driverless mode. | 当时是无人驾驶模式 |
[01:16] | I tried hitting the brake, I tried turning. | 我试过刹车 试过转向 |
[01:18] | That’s impossible, and you know it. | 根本不可能 你知道的 |
[01:19] | Even in driverless mode, it can be overridden | 就算在无人驾驶模式 也可以随时 |
[01:21] | – at any time. – Yeah, yeah. | -修改指令 -对对 |
[01:22] | And I’m telling you I couldn’t override it. | 我就是在告诉你当时改不了 |
[01:23] | Then that’s your fault, isn’t it? You illegally… | 那这就是你的错 不是吗 你非法… |
[01:26] | All right, let’s not talk about fault. | 好吧 先别争是谁的错 |
[01:30] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[01:31] | Keep blaming Tim, it’ll split ’em up. | 继续责怪蒂姆 就能让他们内斗 |
[01:33] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[01:40] | They’re setting you up. | 他们是在陷害你 |
[01:42] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不能和你说话 |
[01:44] | What else can they do? | 他们还能怎么做 |
[01:46] | Your CEO friend can’t admit that it was his autonomous car | 你的首席执行官朋友不能承认是他的无人驾驶车 |
[01:48] | – that malfunctioned… – Buddy, save yourself the breath. | -出了故障… -老兄 省点力气 |
[01:50] | I’m not joining your side. | 我不会帮你的 |
[01:51] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[01:53] | But get yourself your own lawyer. | 你自己去找个律师吧 |
[01:55] | Because they’re not gonna defend you. | 因为他们是不会替你辩护的 |
[01:57] | Your business means nothing to them. | 你的案子对他们来说毫无意义 |
[01:58] | It’s the CEO that’s the deep pocket here. | 首席执行官才是金主 |
[02:03] | 福瑞克律所 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 可出庭律师 | |
[02:03] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[02:08] | Everybody, take your seats please. | 大家请就坐 |
[02:09] | We’re ready to start. | 我们准备开始了 |
[02:13] | Vote no on the first vote. | 第一票投否决票 |
[02:14] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[02:16] | Well, welcome back | 欢迎大家回到 |
[02:17] | to the Chicago Election Board, everyone. | 芝加哥选举委员会 |
[02:19] | We have a full agenda, so I’d like to get started. | 我们日程很满 我想尽快开始 |
[02:22] | But first I’d like to welcome our newest member. | 但首先我想欢迎我们的新成员 |
[02:24] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[02:28] | We want to thank her for giving her expertise | 我们想谢谢她在这个委员会 |
[02:30] | and her independence to the great work of this committee. | 发挥专长和保持独立性 |
[02:33] | I believe, uh, we still have a vote outstanding. | 我相信 我们还有一次投票没进行 |
[02:35] | Yes, we do, Mr. Chair. | 没错 主席先生 |
[02:37] | Regarding the status of KLT. | 关于KLT的情况 |
[02:39] | We were tied, three to three. | 我们之前打平 三比三 |
[02:40] | Thank you, Mr. Hallman. | 谢谢你 赫曼先生 |
[02:41] | The tabled motion was to replace | 这项搁置的动议是要以 |
[02:43] | the current licensee with Swan systems. | 天鹅系统代替现有的执照持有者 |
[02:46] | All those in favor of Mr. Hallman’s motion, | 赞同赫曼先生动议的 |
[02:47] | please raise your hand. | 请举手 |
[02:50] | All those opposed. | 反对的 |
[02:54] | Three opposed. | 三个人反对 |
[02:55] | We’re tied again. | 又是平局 |
[02:56] | Mrs. Florrick, you have the right to vote… | 福瑞克女士 你有权投票… |
[02:58] | She doesn’t have to vote. | 她也不是非投不可 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:00] | I have no idea what the issue is. | 我还不知道讨论的问题是什么 |
[03:04] | Mr. Hallman believes | 赫曼先生认为 |
[03:05] | we should replace our current contractor | 我们应该用新的天鹅系统 |
[03:07] | for election machines with a new one, Swan systems. | 代替投票器的承包商 |
[03:11] | Even though you are new | 就算你是新加入委员会 |
[03:12] | to this committee, Mrs. Florrick, you can vote. | 福瑞克女士 也可以投票 |
[03:13] | If she doesn’t want to vote, she doesn’t have to vote. | 如果她不想投票就不必投 |
[03:16] | Mrs. Florrick, do you want to vote? | 福瑞克女士 你想投票吗 |
[03:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:23] | All those in favor of the motion. | 赞成此项动议的请举手 |
[03:27] | All those opposed. | 反对的请举手 |
[03:31] | No, this is bullcrap. | 不 这简直是乱来 |
[03:32] | – You bought her! – Mr. Hallman! | -你买通了她 -霍尔曼先生 |
[03:34] | No, sir! I supported your membership, | 让我说完 你入会我投了支持票 |
[03:36] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 |
[03:37] | because I thought you would be honest here. | 因为我以为你会是个诚实的人 |
[03:38] | The vote didn’t go your way, sir. | 投票结果不如你意而已 先生 |
[03:40] | Now get over it. | 别这么小气 |
[03:41] | Okay. Let’s move on to the financial… | 好的 我们继续来看财政 |
[03:52] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[03:53] | Yeah. You heading out? | 没事 你要走了吗 |
[03:55] | Prior accidents of a self-driving car. | 曾有的无人驾驶汽车事故 |
[03:57] | Ah. What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | New case. Four hours, capped. | 新案子 给了我四小时工时 |
[04:05] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[04:06] | That depends. | 看什么忙了 |
[04:07] | Could you find out about a company | 你能查一下有一个叫 |
[04:09] | called klt and what connection it has | KLT的公司以及它跟 |
[04:11] | With the head of the democratic committee, Frank Landau? | 民主党主席弗兰克·朗度之间的关系吗 |
[04:13] | – All right. What am I looking for? – Anything. | -好吧 要查什么关系 -任何关系 |
[04:16] | Anything it is. | 那就查任何关系 |
[04:21] | Maybe you and I could talk sometime. | 我们能找个时间谈谈吗 |
[04:23] | Sure. What about? | 可以啊 谈什么 |
[04:26] | Everything. | 所有的事情 |
[04:28] | Okay. Tonight. 7:00 p.M. | 好的 今晚七点 |
[04:32] | Done. | 好 |
[04:34] | Mrs. Florrick, I am so glad you’re doing this. | 福瑞克夫人 你们能接案我太高兴了 |
[04:36] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[04:39] | We’ll meet you there, Tim. | 我们到时候见 蒂姆 |
[04:42] | Good case. A three-way. | 好案子 牵涉三方的 |
[04:45] | With who? | 都有谁 |
[04:45] | Lockhart/Agos and Louis Canning. | 洛克哈特&艾格斯和路易斯·坎宁 |
[04:48] | It should be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[04:53] | What’s wrong now, Eli? | 又出什么事了 伊莱 |
[04:55] | Have any reporters tried to call you? | 有记者打给你吗 |
[04:56] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[04:57] | If anyone tries to call you, don’t answer. | 如果有人打给你 别接 |
[05:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:02] | Vice is reporting | Vice网报道 |
[05:03] | that you and Peter have not shared a bed for three years. | 你和彼得已经三年没有同床了 |
[05:05] | – Oh, dear god. – Yeah. | -我的天 -是的 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna face some uncomfortable questions. | 我们会面对一些让人不舒服的问题 |
[05:08] | Let us focus group some answers before you say anything. | 等我们焦点小组讨论出该说什么你再回答 |
[05:12] | You’d better get in there. | 你最好进去那边 |
[05:13] | Alicia, I’ll call you back. | 艾丽西娅 我再打给你 |
[05:15] | Is the Governor staying with his wife while he’s back in Chicago? | 州长回到芝加哥是跟他妻子一起住吗 |
[05:17] | And if not, why not? | 如果不是的话 为什么呢 |
[05:18] | Is it because the Florrick marriage is…? | 是不是因为福瑞克夫妇的婚姻 |
[05:21] | What can I promise? | 我能承诺什么 |
[05:22] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[05:23] | This week. Peter’s here for the vote. | 这周 彼得是为了选票而来 |
[05:26] | Folks, hold on, hold on. | 大家稍安勿躁 |
[05:28] | You can rip me up later. | 你们可以等会儿再撕了我 |
[05:29] | This Vice article is nonsense. | Vice的这篇报道是胡说八道 |
[05:31] | – Nonsense? -Peter is back in Illinois this week | -胡说八道 -彼得这周会回伊利诺伊 |
[05:34] | to veto the physician-assisted suicide bill. | 来否决医生协助自杀法案 |
[05:36] | And of course he’ll be staying with his wife. | 他当然会跟他妻子住在一起 |
[05:38] | – Ruth… – You’re getting to alicia? | -鲁思 -你跟艾丽西娅说吗 |
[05:40] | Right now. | 马上 |
[05:41] | I’m sure you’re all aware, Peter’s been spending | 你们都知道 彼得在 |
[05:43] | a lot of time in Iowa… | 爱荷华州呆了很长时间 |
[05:45] | Alicia, can you call me as soon as you can? | 艾丽西娅 你能尽快打给我吗 |
[05:46] | The campaign needs to ask you a favor. | 竞选团队得求你帮个忙 |
[05:48] | – Ma’am, this just came in. – Thanks. | -女士 这个刚到 -谢谢 |
[05:50] | You miss it? | 你想念这儿吗 |
[05:52] | The pressure to bill hours, kowtow to clients, | 想念赚工时的压力 对客户卑躬屈膝 |
[05:55] | And wrangle all the personalities? | 还有各种人际纠纷吗 |
[05:58] | The money? | 那钱呢 |
[05:59] | The money never really materialized. | 这儿的钱从没实在拿到手里过 |
[06:01] | It always seemed to be somewhere over the horizon. | 好像总是在地平线的另一边那样够不着 |
[06:04] | Yeah. I can see you here. Making clients wait. | 我能想象你在这儿的样子 让客户等泥 |
[06:08] | Ordering associates around. | 把初级律师们呼来喝去 |
[06:09] | Being the queen bee bitch. | 像女王蜂似的讨人厌 |
[06:12] | i’m a much calmer person now. | 我现在淡定多了 |
[06:14] | Oh, my god, that’s a terrifying thought. | 天呐 这个想法太可怕了 |
[06:17] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[06:23] | Sorry for our lateness. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[06:25] | Lucca Quinn and… | 卢卡·奎恩和 |
[06:32] | …Alicia florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[06:35] | We’ve filed a substitution of attorney with the court. | 我们向法庭提交了律师更换申请 |
[06:36] | We’re representing Mr. Brewster now. | 我们现在代理布鲁斯特先生 |
[06:40] | And we’ll decamp here if that’s all right. | 如果你们不介意的话我们就过来扎营了 |
[06:42] | That would be great. Please do. | 那就太好了 欢迎你们 |
[06:45] | Well, shall we start? | 那我们开始吧 |
[06:48] | 闪电般的反应速度 便捷科技能够以普通司机10倍的速度识别并规避危险 | |
[06:48] | 先进的识别能力 运动传感相机检测车辆周围环境 并将之转换为一副包含景观 其他司机及潜在行人的图片 | |
[06:48] | These are the laser ranging and detection units. | 这是车上的激光测距和检测组件 |
[06:50] | 前保险杠相机 前保险杠相机通过最准确的激光测距仪 即时检测车辆前方物体 使电脑精准确定车距 | |
[06:51] | The car uses them to create a 3-d map of the street ahead. | 车辆通过这些组件生成前方道路的三维地图 |
[06:52] | 脱离道路 在不安全的地形 将取消无人驾驶模式 | |
[06:52] | 在道路上 T-Portable将持续监测 周围车辆活动 | |
[06:52] | 在交通信号灯处 无人驾驶模式可识别信号灯 并立即作出反应 | |
[06:54] | 商业应用 便捷科技的激光测距系统 可用于提高商业货运效率和安全 通过监测近/中/远距车辆的大致位置 该系统可得出最高效的车速 并在意外发生前做出预测 | |
[06:55] | To see and avoid any potential hazards. | 来发现和规避所有的潜在危险 |
[06:56] | 危险持续监测 便捷科技会对即时车辆周围60米的范围 进行每秒60次扫描 远在任何人类司机识别危险并作出反应之前 让车辆掌握潜在危险的情况 | |
[06:57] | On the front and rear bumper, there are three radar units. | 在前后保险杠上 有三个雷达探测器 |
[07:01] | They detect the speed of oncoming cars | 用来探测行驶过来的车辆的速度 |
[07:03] | And slow down if there are any obstacles. | 一旦遇到障碍就会减速 |
[07:05] | – And these are all redundant technologies? – Yes. | -这些都运用了大量的科技吗 – 是的 |
[07:08] | The t-portable has four layers of cross-referenced sensors. | 便携科技有四层交互式感应器 |
[07:11] | It is by far the safest car on the road today. | 是目前为止在路上行驶的车辆中最安全的 |
[07:15] | No one has ever died or been injured | 目前还没有关于我的便携科技的 |
[07:17] | In any car accident caused by my t-port. | 伤亡事故记录 |
[07:19] | That would be news to my client. | 可这对于我的委托人来说却是全新的 |
[07:21] | That accident was not caused by my car. | 这场事故不是由于我的车造成的 |
[07:23] | It was caused by one of my employees, | 而是由于我的雇员 |
[07:24] | Who took the car for an unauthorized test drive. | 把车开出去 擅自试驾 |
[07:27] | Which is why your client should not be suing me. | 所以你的委托人不应该起诉我 |
[07:29] | She should be suing that gentleman over there. | 他应该起诉那边那位先生 |
[07:31] | But I guess I have too deep a pocket. | 我猜你们是看准了我钱多 |
[07:33] | Thank you, Mr. Ephraham. Your witness. | 谢谢你 以法连先生 你的证人 |
[07:35] | Is it legal to drive this car– strike that. | 驾驶这辆车是否合法 我更正一下 |
[07:39] | Is it legal for this car to drive itself | 这辆车自动驾驶是否合法呢 |
[07:41] | In the state of Illinois? | 在伊利诺亚州吗 |
[07:42] | No. But it is in Michigan. | 不合法 可那是在密歇根州 |
[07:44] | That’s nice. Why is it illegal in Illinois? | 很好 为什么在伊利诺亚州不合法呢 |
[07:46] | Well, some states want more data. | 有些州希望获得更多数据 |
[07:50] | Unfortunately, data like this nuisance suit | 可惜的是 这种烦人的诉讼数据 |
[07:52] | – won’t help. – Well, it’s unfortunate | -没有任何好处 -是太可惜了 |
[07:54] | that my client got in the way of your car’s progress. | 我的客户挡了你车的前途 |
[07:55] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有这么说 |
[07:56] | Ms. Searle’s injury is unfortunate, | 瑟尔女士受伤是很不幸 |
[07:58] | But it has nothing whatever to do with my car. | 可是她受伤和我的车没关系 |
[08:00] | Technology can overcome most obstacles, | 科技可以跨越大多数障碍 |
[08:02] | But it can’t overcome human nature. | 但是科技无法战胜人性 |
[08:03] | I have no further questions at this moment. | 我现在没有什么问题了 |
[08:05] | – So why don’t we take a break. – Actually, | -我们先休息一下吧 -其实 |
[08:07] | we have a few questions. | 我们有几个问题 |
[08:10] | Of course. | 请讲 |
[08:12] | Good afternoon, mr. Ephraham. | 下午好 以法连先生 |
[08:13] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[08:14] | In 2014 you told wired magazine | 2014年 你对《连线》杂志说 |
[08:17] | that the t-port had “The most advanced AI software | 便携科技拥有「市场上最先进的人工智能软件 |
[08:20] | On the market. Every day it’s learning something new.” | 每一天 它都在学习新的东西」 |
[08:24] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:25] | Each time the car is driven, | 每当这辆汽车被驾驶的时候 |
[08:27] | It learns something new about a-a street, | 它就会新学到一些关于路况的信息 |
[08:29] | The, um, behavioral dynamics of other drivers, pedestrians, | 比如其他司机和行人的行为 |
[08:32] | The objects all around it. | 以及周围的一切物体 |
[08:33] | – So it gets smarter? – Yes. | -从而变得更加智能吗 -是的 |
[08:35] | Which means it isn’t smart to begin with. | 也就是说 它一开始并没有那么智能 |
[08:39] | – Well, it’s pretty darn smart. – Yes. | -它已经很智能了 -是的 |
[08:41] | But you yourself admit the software will learn. | 可是你自己承认 这款软件还需要学习 |
[08:45] | So there must be something to be learned. | 也就是说 它还有东西需要学习 |
[08:46] | There’s always something to be learned. | 总有些新的东西要学习 |
[08:48] | Because every situation on the road is unique? | 因为路面上的状况是瞬息万变的 对吗 |
[08:50] | – Yes. – Actually, Mr. Ephraham, | -是的 -以法连先生 |
[08:52] | Don’t you mean that there might be | 您是不是想说 路面的状况 |
[08:53] | slight variations in a road encounter, | 总会有一些细微的差别 |
[08:56] | – And that’s all? – Yes, that’s right. | -仅此而已 -是的 就是这样 |
[08:58] | Thanks, cary, for that correction. | 谢谢你的更正 凯里 |
[09:04] | And why is it important for the software to learn? | 为什么学习对这款软件来说如此重要 |
[09:07] | So it knows how to deal with all possible street encounters. | 这样它才能知道如何应对各种可能的路面状况 |
[09:11] | Which means it doesn’t know how to deal with | 也就是说 它现在还无法应对 |
[09:13] | all encounters now? | 各种可能发生的状况 对吗 |
[09:14] | – No. – I-I’m not trying to trick you, Mr. Ephraham. | -不是 -我不是给你挖坑 以法连先生 |
[09:17] | If the software learns, | 如果软件在学习 |
[09:19] | Then it must not know what it needs to learn, right? | 也就是说它并不知道自己要学习什么 对吗 |
[09:25] | Let’s return to that. | 咱们现在回到这个问题 |
[09:27] | Wendy, was it raining on the day of your accident? | 文迪 事故发生那天下雨了吗 |
[09:30] | It was. Fairly hard. | 是的 雨下得很大 |
[09:31] | Mr. Ephraham, is rain one of those road conditions | 以法连先生 下雨天是不是也属于 |
[09:34] | That the t-port needs to learn how to negotiate? | 便携科技需要学习适应的一种路面状况 |
[09:36] | It knows How to negotiate rain. | 它已经可以在下雨天行驶了 |
[09:37] | And yet weren’t there two accidents on your test track during a rainstorm? | 但在暴风雨中的测试中是不是出现过两次事故 |
[09:41] | There were A lot of accidents on the test track. | 试车过程中总是会出现很多意外 |
[09:43] | That’s why we call it a test track. | 所以我们才要试车 |
[09:46] | The software was still learning? | 那时这款软件还在学习过程中吗 |
[09:47] | Right. | 是的 |
[09:48] | As it is now? | 现在也在 对吗 |
[09:51] | Why don’t We take a break there. | 我们先休息一下吧 |
[09:53] | I’m being ganged up on. | 他们是联合起来对付我 |
[09:55] | I’ve got lawyers crawling all over me | 现在一群律师跑来针对我 |
[09:57] | because you two lost me Tim. | 都是因为你们两个没留住蒂姆 |
[09:58] | We didn’t lose him, sir. | 我们对此无能为力 先生 |
[10:00] | He exercised his right to find another lawyer. ? | 他只是行使了自己的权利 重找了一个律师 |
[10:02] | Watch out, Or I might, too. | 你们小心点 我也可以换个律师 |
[10:06] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[10:09] | I think we’re treating Alicia like an enemy | 我觉得我们把艾丽西娅当成了敌人 |
[10:11] | when we should be treating her like a free agent. | 而事实上只应该把她看作自由律师 |
[10:14] | Very well played in there. | 刚才表现得不错 |
[10:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | They’ll probably be coming after Wendy next, | 他们接下来可能会冲着文迪 |
[10:18] | So we should talk. | 我们应该聊一下 |
[10:21] | We just did. | 我们已经聊过了 |
[10:24] | Lucca quinn. | 卢卡·奎恩 |
[10:31] | Tell me if it’s too strong. | 太烈的话告诉我 |
[10:40] | So, this must be serious. | 看起来很严肃 |
[10:42] | I mean, we’re in your kitchen. | 咱们现在可是在你的厨房里 |
[10:44] | yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[10:45] | No, no, it’s just, I, um, | 不 我只是 |
[10:48] | I was wanting to see how you… | 我想知道你… |
[10:51] | liked it here. | 喜不喜欢这里 |
[10:53] | Here, at your work? | 这里 你工作的地方吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:56] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:58] | How am I doing? | 我干得怎么样 |
[11:00] | Great. | 很棒 |
[11:01] | Well, good, we’re both great. | 那就好 我们都很棒 |
[11:06] | I feel like you want to say something. | 你是不是有话要说 |
[11:08] | No, I… | 没 我… |
[11:10] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[11:13] | the insurance here, | 保险的问题 |
[11:15] | um, I have to, you know, get my ducks in a row. | 我必须…把一切考虑周全 |
[11:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:32] | Here. | 给 |
[11:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | I, um, wanted to see if you could sign this | 你可不可以签了这个 |
[11:40] | for me. | 为了我 |
[11:42] | It’s just a standard | 只不过是一份 |
[11:44] | release for liability reasons. | 标准的免责声明 |
[11:46] | Mm, in case I beat someone up? | 以防我打人吗 |
[11:48] | No, just in case anything. | 不 以防发生任何事 |
[11:50] | You know, you… trip on my stairs. | 比如你…在我家楼梯上摔了 |
[11:52] | Or… cut yourself. | 或割伤自己 |
[11:54] | On an ice tray. | 在制冰盘上么 |
[11:59] | I hate doing it. | 我讨厌这么做 |
[12:00] | But, um, the insurance is expensive | 但是 保险金额太贵了 |
[12:04] | and it cuts down on cost. | 占用大笔支出 |
[12:07] | And if I don’t sign it? | 那要是我不签呢 |
[12:11] | If you don’t… | 要是你不… |
[12:13] | Well, why wouldn’t you sign it? | 你为什么不签呢 |
[12:14] | I don’t like signing things. | 我不喜欢签字 |
[12:19] | Well, the-the problem is that we’re not a big firm, | 关键是我们不是大律所 |
[12:22] | So this is, this is just… | 所以这… |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 不用 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:31] | Did that seem untrusting? | 这么做会像是在猜忌吗 |
[12:32] | No. | 不会 |
[12:33] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[12:34] | You’re running a business. | 你是公事公办 |
[12:45] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[12:54] | Would you like…? | 你愿意… |
[12:58] | What? | 什么 |
[13:00] | Would I like…? | 我愿意 |
[13:03] | Would you like to have dinner? | 愿意留下吃晚饭吗 |
[13:06] | I-I have pizza. | 家里有比萨 |
[13:08] | Pizza sounds good. | 比萨听起来不错 |
[13:10] | Good. | 好 |
[13:15] | I don’t have pizza. | 没有比萨 |
[13:20] | I have mini tacos. | 不过有迷你炸玉米饼 |
[13:22] | Mini tacos sound good. | 迷你炸玉米饼听起来也不错 |
[13:23] | All right, let me just check the expiration. | 好了 让我看看过没过期 |
[13:27] | Good, we’re good! | 很好 没过期 |
[13:31] | One minute– that’s just the laundry. | 稍等 是洗衣店的人 |
[13:39] | Hey, thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[14:03] | Hey, thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[14:09] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[14:11] | Letting me stay here. | 让我留在这儿 |
[14:12] | Eli didn’t call? | 伊莱没打电话吗 |
[14:14] | No. Or he may have… | 没 也许有… |
[14:18] | I’m Jason. | 我是杰森 |
[14:20] | Hey, I’m Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[14:22] | Uh, Jason is my new investigator. | 杰森是我的新调查员 |
[14:25] | I don’t recall you mentioning anything about an investigator. | 我不记得你有提过调查员的事 |
[14:28] | She tries to do most of the work herself. | 大部分工作她都尽量自己搞定 |
[14:30] | Uh-huh, yeah, that sounds like my wife. | 这倒像我老婆的作风 |
[14:34] | It’s an honor to meet you, sir. | 见到您很荣幸 先生 |
[14:35] | You’ve been a great Governor. | 你是个好州长 |
[14:37] | Thank you, thank-thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:39] | You know what? I-I should go. | 那什么 我得走了 |
[14:41] | No, no, don’t leave on my account. | 别 别因为我来了你就走啊 |
[14:42] | Got to get back to work. | 还有活儿要干呢 |
[14:43] | Excuse me, Governor? | 不好意思 州长 |
[14:45] | As do I. Donor calls. | 我也是 赞助商打电话来了 |
[14:46] | Half my job is fund-raising. | 我一半的工作时间都花在筹资上了 |
[14:48] | – I can imagine. – We’ll talk, right? | -能想象的到 -以后再聊 可以吗 |
[14:51] | – Always. – Good to meet you, Jason. | -随时奉陪 -很高兴认识你 杰森 |
[15:04] | Eli Gold. | 伊莱·戈德 |
[15:05] | Oh, finally you decided to return my… | 你终于回我… |
[15:08] | Alicia, wait. | 艾丽西娅 等等 |
[15:09] | Alicia, I called you ten times. | 艾丽西娅 我都给你打了十次了 |
[15:14] | Ali-alicia, can I call you back? | 艾丽西娅 晚点给你回电话好吗 |
[15:15] | Um, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[15:17] | It-it’s only until Friday. | 彼得只会待到周五 |
[15:19] | Yeah, okay, bye, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[15:22] | Nora, Nora. Come here, quick! | 诺拉 诺拉 过来 快 |
[15:25] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[15:28] | – What? – Who was that that went into Ruth’s office? | -干吗 -刚才进了鲁斯办公室的人是谁 |
[15:30] | – I have no idea. – Was that Courtney Paige? | -不知道 -是考特妮·佩琪吗 |
[15:32] | Who’s Courtney Paige? | 谁是考特妮·佩琪 |
[15:33] | HRT industries. | 做激素替代疗法行业的 |
[15:34] | Only One of the most powerful CEOs in America. | 全美最有权势的首席执行官之一 |
[15:36] | Never heard of her. | 从没听说过她 |
[15:37] | Well, go in there and see if it’s really her. | 进去看看是不是她 |
[15:39] | And… how am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么进去看呢 |
[15:41] | Offer them water or something. | 给她们倒杯水之类的 |
[15:43] | See if there’s a scar on her hand. | 看看她手上有没有疤 |
[15:45] | You’re joking. | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:46] | No. She got into a paragliding accident. | 不是说笑 她在滑翔伞运动中受的伤 |
[15:49] | I don’t get paid enough. | 我的工资不包括做这些 |
[15:50] | Go. Go. My god. | 去 快去 天哪 |
[16:01] | I’m tired of being burned. | 我厌倦了任人宰割 |
[16:02] | I’ve come to suspect passion. | 我已经开始怀疑激情了 |
[16:02] | I supported John Edwards. | 我支持过约翰·爱德华兹 |
[16:04] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:06] | But I can assure you the Florrick marriage is solid. | 我可以跟你保证福瑞克夫妇的婚姻很牢固 |
[16:10] | I brought you some water | 我给你们倒了水 |
[16:12] | in case you were thirsty. | 以防你们口渴 |
[16:13] | Thank you, Nora. | 谢谢 诺拉 |
[16:17] | Uh, Peter and Alicia’s marriage | 彼得和艾丽西娅的婚姻 |
[16:19] | has survived the test of both time and tumult. | 经历了时间和争吵的考验 |
[16:22] | And they have come out the stronger. | 他们的关系变得更加坚固了 |
[16:24] | Well, I’m no prude. | 无意冒犯 |
[16:25] | I’m just tired of seeing democratic candidates | 我就是不想再看到民主党候选人 |
[16:28] | sidelined by personal failings. | 因私事上的缺陷被排除出局 |
[16:34] | Nora, do you mind? | 诺拉 你介意出去一下吗 |
[16:39] | Seriously, Eli? | 不是吧 伊莱 |
[16:40] | – Did you see a scar? – I couldn’t see. | -你看到疤了吗 -我看不到 |
[16:42] | Well, get back in there and see if it’s her. | 回去再看 确定是不是她 |
[16:44] | I have an MBA from Syracuse. | 我有雪城大学的工商管理硕士学位 |
[16:46] | I graduated Summa Cum Laude | 我以最优等生的身份毕业 |
[16:48] | and I spent a year at the Sorbonne studying French poetry. | 我在巴黎大学学了一年的法国诗歌 |
[16:50] | I’m done playing I Love Lucy for you. | 我受够了陪你演肥皂片 |
[16:52] | But… | 但是 |
[16:56] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[16:57] | Uh, just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[17:03] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[17:07] | Courtney Paige. Hello. | 我是考特妮·佩琪 你好 |
[17:09] | Eli Gold. I’ve followed | 伊莱·戈德 我一直以来 |
[17:10] | your career closely, Ms. Paige. | 在关注您的职业发展步伐 佩琪女士 |
[17:12] | Oh, that’s a terrifying thought. | 这想法挺可怕 |
[17:14] | Courtney’s looking for a candidate to support. | 考特妮在寻找一位可支持的候选人 |
[17:16] | Someone new and fresh. | 耳目一新的候选人 |
[17:17] | – I like underdogs. – Who doesn’t? | -我喜欢黑马 -谁不喜欢 |
[17:19] | But she’s worried about the Florrick marriage. | 但她担心福瑞克夫妇的婚姻 |
[17:21] | I said you could comfort her fears. | 我跟她说你可以消除她的担忧 |
[17:24] | Yes. Here I am… | 是 我这不就来 |
[17:26] | to comfort. | 消除了 |
[17:27] | I’d like to meet with them together at some point. | 我想什么时候跟他俩一起见一面 |
[17:30] | Well, uh, how about later this week? | 这周晚些时候怎么样 |
[17:32] | Yes, yes. Uh… Uh, for the birthday party. | 好好 生日派对 |
[17:36] | Whose birthday? | 谁生日啊 |
[17:40] | – Is it Grace’s birthday? – I have no idea. | -格蕾丝生日吗 -我不知道 |
[17:42] | – Well, then why did you say it? – I don’t know. | -那你干嘛这么说 -我不知道 |
[17:43] | It just popped out. I’ll talk to Alicia. | 随口就说了 我跟艾丽西娅谈谈 |
[17:46] | What’s so important, Eli? | 什么事这么重要 伊莱 |
[17:49] | March. Why? | 三月 怎么了 |
[17:55] | I have no words. | 我无语了 |
[17:57] | No. You can keep talking, | 不 你继续说 |
[18:00] | But I have no words for this. | 但这事我真是不知道说什么好 |
[18:03] | You’ve had your fair share of accidents over the years, | 这些年来你也出过不少交通事故 |
[18:05] | haven’t you, Ms. Searle? | 对吧 瑟尔女士 |
[18:07] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:08] | It means they’re blaming the victim. | 意思是他们把责任推卸到受害人身上 |
[18:10] | You were found at fault in an accident in 2010 | 2010年和2012年的事故中 |
[18:13] | and then in 2012. | 责任都在你 |
[18:15] | Yes, but that was different than this. | 是 但那时的情况跟这次不一样 |
[18:17] | Also, your driver’s license indicates that you wear corrective lenses. | 还有 你的驾照显示你要戴近视眼镜 |
[18:20] | But you weren’t wearing corrective lenses | 但事发那晚 |
[18:22] | on the night of the accident? | 你并没戴近视眼镜 |
[18:23] | – No, but… ? – Thank you. | -没有 但是 -谢谢 |
[18:25] | Do you want to take this or should I? | 你来问还是我问 |
[18:27] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[18:29] | Wendy, um, you said, “No, but…” | 文迪 就洛克哈特女士最后一个问题 |
[18:31] | to Ms. Lockhart’s last question. Um, | 你还有话要补充 |
[18:34] | What was your full answer going to be? | 你还想补充什么 |
[18:35] | No, but I don’t need the contact lenses for driving. | 开车时我不需要戴近视眼镜 |
[18:38] | Good, thank you. And on the night of the accident, | 很好 谢谢 事发那晚 |
[18:41] | were you texting while driving? | 你是不是边开车边发短信了 |
[18:43] | Was I… | 我 |
[18:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:45] | Were you texting on the night of the accident | 事发那晚 你是不是边开车 |
[18:48] | while driving? | 边发短信了 |
[18:50] | I… not while driving. | 没有开车时发短信 |
[18:53] | Well, I have a text sent from you… | 但我这有条你晚上12点发出的短信 |
[18:56] | 12 P.M. That’s less than 20 seconds before the accident. | 离事故发生的时间不到20秒 |
[19:04] | Nice job blaming the victim. | 怪到受害人身上这招干得好 |
[19:09] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[19:11] | You used to be a nicer person, you know. | 你过去人很好的 |
[19:23] | Good thing your place is so quiet. | 好在你的办公室很安静 |
[19:29] | Not a lot of luck in finding T-port accidents. | 没找到什么便携科技的事故信息 |
[19:31] | The car is pretty damn safe. | 这车相当安全 |
[19:33] | That’s too bad. | 情况很不妙 |
[19:34] | And yet? | 然后呢 |
[19:35] | Two things. | 两个发现 |
[19:36] | A month before the accident they added | 事故发生前一个月 |
[19:39] | a fuzzy driving feature to the software. | 他们在软件上添加了模糊控制驾驶功能 |
[19:41] | – A what? – Fuzzy driving– | -一个什么 -模糊控制驾驶 |
[19:43] | They found that the car obeyed traffic laws a little too well. | 他们发现那辆车有点太死板了 |
[19:47] | It would stop at a four-way stop and let | 在十字路口会一直等到 |
[19:49] | all the other cars keep going through, | 其他车都开走了才继续前行 |
[19:51] | because it was supposed to wait for them to come to a complete stop. | 因为它被设定成所有车都停下来才会继续前行 |
[19:54] | So, essentially, it never moved. | 本质上而言 它一动不动 |
[19:56] | – The car was too safe? – Right. | -这车过于安全了吗 -没错 |
[19:57] | So Ephraham added the fuzzy driving feature. | 所以以法连添加了模糊控制驾驶功能 |
[20:00] | Made the car more aggressive, | 让车更加主动 |
[20:02] | more human. | 更加人性化 |
[20:03] | It would roll through stop signs. | 让它直接不顾停车标识 |
[20:05] | It would be more aggressive when changing lanes. | 变道时也会更加主动 |
[20:08] | So they made it… less safe? | 所以这让它更不安全了吗 |
[20:10] | Could argue that. | 可以这么说 |
[20:11] | That’s a pretty good argument. | 这是个很好的论点 |
[20:13] | What’s the second thing? | 那第二件事是什么 |
[20:15] | The hard drive was erased… | 在这次事故之后… |
[20:17] | after the accident. | 系统硬盘被清理了 |
[20:19] | What? | 什么 |
[20:20] | I tried to download a record of the accident from the T-Port. | 我试着从便携科技车上下载事故报告 |
[20:23] | There was nothing there. | 却什么都找不到 |
[20:25] | Somebody erased the hard drive. | 有人清理了系统硬盘 |
[20:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:33] | Mr. Hallman. | 赫曼先生 |
[20:34] | Hello. May I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[20:35] | Is your house always like this? | 你家一直这样吗 |
[20:37] | No, this is unusual. | 不 平常不这样的 |
[20:40] | Um… Would you like to sit down? | 你要坐下来说吗 |
[20:42] | I want you to stop being a stooge. | 我想让你别再做跟屁虫了 |
[20:46] | I’m-I’m not sure… | 我不确定… |
[20:47] | You’re Landau’s stooge on the board. | 你在委员会就是朗度的跟屁虫 |
[20:49] | You’re voting with him, and he’s a corrupt son of a bitch. | 你是在替他投票 他就一腐败的王八蛋 |
[20:52] | Mr. Hallman, whatever your issues are with Mr. Landau… | 赫曼先生 无论你和朗度先生有什么过节 |
[20:54] | My issue isn’t with Mr. Landau. He’s beyond saving. | 我和他可没过节 他早就无药可救了 |
[20:58] | But you’re not. | 可你不一样 |
[20:59] | I’m bringing this up for another vote this week. | 本周我会发起另一次投票 |
[21:02] | Then I’m gonna ask Landau to stand down | 我会让郎度下台 |
[21:04] | and nominate you to take the chair. | 提名你当主席 |
[21:07] | You… What? | 你…什么 |
[21:09] | There are enough votes to put a woman in charge. | 我们有足够的票数让一个女人当权 |
[21:11] | Everybody’s been feeling the pressure from their home districts… | 大伙都感受到各自选区的压力 |
[21:14] | Mr. Hallman, I just… | 赫曼先生 我… |
[21:15] | But I need you to vote against KLT. | 但在KLT这件事上你得投反对票 |
[21:17] | – Then I can make you chair. – But I don’t want to be chair. | -这样我才让你当主席 -可我不想当主席啊 |
[21:21] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:22] | Corruption doesn’t start out there. | 腐败不是从别处开始的 |
[21:25] | It doesn’t start in D.C. Or Springfield. | 不是始于华盛顿 或是斯普林菲尔德 |
[21:27] | It starts here, in you and me, | 而是发源于这里 我们放任不管的话 |
[21:30] | and only if we let it happen, so don’t. | 就是来自你我 所以别袖手旁观 |
[21:33] | It’s as easy as that. | 就这么简单 |
[21:35] | Just don’t. | 别袖手旁观 |
[21:44] | …Safe gap left by the T-Port. | 便携科技车预留了安全距离 |
[21:47] | This accident was not caused by fuzzy driving. | 这起事故不是由模糊控制驾驶引起的 |
[21:50] | But fuzzy driving makes the car drive more like a human, right? | 但模糊控制驾驶让这辆车更人性化 不是吗 |
[21:53] | Yes. Like a safe human | 没错 像个遵守交通规则的 |
[21:54] | that still follows the traffic laws. | 更有安全意识的人 |
[21:56] | But not in the case of keeping a safe two-car distance on the freeway. | 但在高速公路上保持两车之间安全距离时并不管用 |
[21:58] | Wait a minute. Stop ganging up here. | 等等 请不要以多欺少 |
[21:59] | The only reason we added that feature is because human drivers | 我们增加这个功能的唯一原因 |
[22:03] | kept dangerously merging into the safe gap | 是人类驾驶员不断使车进入到 |
[22:05] | left by the T-Port. | 便携科技预留的安全距离内 |
[22:07] | That’s why the T-Port has been more aggressive. | 所以便携科技才会变得更加主动 |
[22:08] | In other words, that’s why it tailgates? | 换句话说 这就是追尾的原因吗 |
[22:10] | Objection. He didn’t say that. | 反对 他没说过这话 |
[22:11] | No. Not tailgates. | 不 不是追尾 |
[22:12] | Look, its human drivers are the ones making roads more dangerous. | 是这样 是人类驾驶员让道路变得危险 |
[22:16] | Th-the t-port is just adapting. | 便携科技只是在适应罢了 |
[22:18] | By being more aggressive, by being more human, | 通过变得主动和人性化 |
[22:20] | Which resulted in this accident. | 所以才导致意外发生 |
[22:21] | No. This accident was caused by humans. | 不 这起意外是人类引起的 |
[22:23] | Then why did you erase the car’s hard drive? | 那你为什么要清理系统硬盘 |
[22:27] | I did not erase the hard drive. | 我没有清理系统硬盘 |
[22:29] | – Then how did it get erased? – Why don’t we take a break? | -那记录怎么都消失了 -不如休息一下吧 |
[22:31] | No, I’d like to answer that. | 不 我想回答这个问题 |
[22:33] | The hard drive was damaged by the force of the accident. | 系统硬盘受到事故的外力作用而损伤了 |
[22:35] | We’re not talking about an airplane’s black box here. | 那又不是飞机上的黑匣子 |
[22:38] | It is vulnerable to impact. | 受到碰撞时很脆弱的 |
[22:41] | That’s not true. | 你在骗人 |
[22:42] | You’ve had several other accidents– | 之前的几次意外中 |
[22:44] | Never has there been any data loss. | 从未出现过数据丢失的情况 |
[22:45] | – Yes, but that was a real-world… – Excuse me. | -没错 可这是实打实的… -不好意思 |
[22:48] | Mr. Brewster’s being deposed now. | 布鲁斯特先生的证词正在被采集 |
[22:49] | So, if the accident didn’t erase the hard drive, how’d it happen? | 那如果意外并未导致数据丢失 原因会是什么 |
[22:53] | Obviously somebody deliberately erased the data after the fact. | 很明显有人在事后抹除了数据 |
[22:56] | No. | 不 |
[22:58] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[23:00] | Anthony Edward Dudewitz. | 安东尼·爱德华·杜德维茨 |
[23:02] | And what this… engineer is suggesting is complete balderdash. | 而这位…工程师完全就是在胡说八道 |
[23:06] | If you don’t mind, Mr. Dudewitz… | 你不介意的话 杜德维茨先生… |
[23:08] | I do mind. I do mind mediocrity. | 我很介意 很介意庸人之见 |
[23:11] | It has a taint, like burned toast, | 它是有缺陷的 跟烤吐司一样 |
[23:14] | and you stink of it. | 是你搞臭了它 |
[23:15] | All right, let me just tell you, Mr. Dudewitz | 好了 让我说明一下 杜德维茨先生 |
[23:17] | is the original developer of the T-Portable. | 是便携科技的最初开发者 |
[23:20] | – He is here as my next witness. I didn’t know he’d be here. | -他是我方下一位证人 -我都不知道他在这儿 |
[23:23] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[23:23] | What? Thief, bungler. | 怎么了 你这个贼 蠢蛋 |
[23:25] | I’ll testify if he’s gone. | 只要他走我就作证 |
[23:39] | – So you work with Mr. Ephraham? – Work? | -你和以法连先生是同事吗 -同事 |
[23:42] | Yes, I work with the great Charles Ephraham. | 没错 我和了不起的查尔斯·以法连是同事 |
[23:44] | He handles the money; I handle the genius. | 他负责财务 我负责技术 |
[23:46] | And what was your specific involvement with the T-Portable? | 关于便携科技你做了哪些具体工作 |
[23:49] | I designed the interface. | 我设计了交互界面 |
[23:50] | I hired most of these monkeys. Like that idiot. | 这些蠢货多数是我雇来的 比如那个笨蛋 |
[23:53] | Let the record reflect I am nodding to | 我说的就是我正点头示意的 |
[23:55] | the code monkey sitting over there. | 坐在那边的那个不懂代码的「原始人」 |
[23:57] | Am I boring you? | 我的话很无聊吗 |
[23:59] | Oh, far from it. I can’t wait to return. | 一点都不 我已经归心似箭了 |
[24:02] | So, regarding the hard drive, | 至于硬盘 |
[24:04] | you said it couldn’t have been manually erased? | 你说上面的数据不可能被手动清除 |
[24:06] | Not without leaving some electronic trace. | 电子设备上总会留下痕迹的 |
[24:09] | There is no connection between the designer of the voting machines, | 投票机设计者和KLT及弗兰克·朗度之间 |
[24:13] | KLT, and Frank Landau. | 没有联系 |
[24:16] | But…? | 但是… |
[24:17] | How do you know there’s a “but”? | 你怎么知道我要说「但是」 |
[24:18] | There’s always a “but” with you. | 你说话总是有转折 |
[24:21] | But… | 但是 |
[24:22] | There is a connection between KLT | KLT和一个空壳公司有某种关系 |
[24:24] | and a shell company called Pigster Union, | 公司名为皮格斯特尔联盟 |
[24:27] | owned by none other than Frank Landau’s wife. | 公司所有者正是弗兰克·朗度的老婆 |
[24:30] | Really? | 是么 |
[24:32] | And why is this important? | 这为什么很重要 |
[24:35] | No reason. Just… Something. | 不为什么 就是…有点事情 |
[24:37] | Um, hey, I’m really sorry about last night with Peter. | 对了 昨晚彼得突然出现 我很抱歉 |
[24:40] | Why? Cool guy. | 道什么歉 他人挺酷啊 |
[24:43] | – “Cool”? – Yeah. | -「酷」 -是啊 |
[24:45] | You still owe me mini tacos, by the way. | 对了 你还欠我迷你玉米卷呢 |
[24:47] | – I’ll get right on that. – Hey, one other thing. | -我立马去准备 -还有件事 |
[24:49] | This guy… | 这个人 |
[24:50] | – Dudewitz? Yeah? – Yeah, | -杜德威茨吗 他怎么了 -对 |
[24:51] | I’ve seen him on TED Talk. | 我看过他在TED的演讲 |
[24:53] | You might want to ask him something. | 你可以问他几个问题 |
[24:55] | TED Talk? Really? | 你看TED演讲 是么 |
[24:56] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[24:58] | No, no, you just… | 没 没 你只是… |
[24:59] | You don’t seem like the TED Talk kind of guy. | 不像是喜欢看TED演讲的人 |
[25:02] | Ah. I’m an insomniac. | 我失眠嘛 |
[25:04] | You’d be surprised what I get into late at night. | 你会很诧异深夜我都鼓捣些什么 |
[25:08] | Does that answer your question? | 我的回答清楚吗 |
[25:09] | Can I make it even simpler for you? | 要我再说简单些吗 |
[25:11] | Tell me if these words get too complicated. | 如果觉得我说得太复杂了 就跟我说 |
[25:13] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 我能明白 |
[25:15] | So the hard disk could not have been erased? | 你说硬盘数据不可能被清除 |
[25:18] | Yep. Can I go now? | 没错 我能走了吗 |
[25:19] | Um, actually, just a few questions from me, Mr. Dudewitz. | 我还有几个问题 杜德威茨先生 |
[25:23] | Ah, you. You’re back. We’ve been having fun in here. | 你回来啦 刚才我们聊得很愉快呢 |
[25:25] | I’m glad. | 那就好 |
[25:26] | I guess you devised the fuzzy driving software for the T-Port? | 我猜是你为便携科技设计了驾驶软件 |
[25:30] | Yes. You are correct in your guess. | 是的 你猜得没错 |
[25:33] | And I imagine | 我猜想 |
[25:34] | this is the very definition of A.I., artificial intelligence? | 这就是所谓人工智能的定义 |
[25:38] | How sweet. | 真贴心 |
[25:39] | You helpfully explained what A.I. means. | 你很好地解释了什么叫人工智能 |
[25:41] | You are again correct in your imagination. | 你又猜对了 |
[25:43] | Mr. Dudewitz, what do you think of the future of A.I.? | 杜德威茨先生 你对人工智能的未来有何看法 |
[25:47] | Objection. Speculation. | 反对 引导证人推测 |
[25:51] | It’s a proper objection, even in a deposition. | 这个反对很合理 就算只是取证 |
[25:53] | I’ll rephrase. What do you think of A.I.? | 我换个说法 你怎么看人工智能 |
[25:56] | What do you want to know? Just ask. | 你想知道什么 尽管问好了 |
[25:58] | Are we in danger from A.I.? | 我们受人工智能的威胁吗 |
[26:00] | I think it’s getting smarter. | 我认为它越来越智能化 |
[26:02] | Every day. Learning our boundaries and its boundaries– | 一天强过一天 不断学习区分人类与自身的界限 |
[26:05] | It’s evolving. | 它在不断进化 |
[26:07] | I think there will be an adjustment period after it takes over, | 待人工智能接管后 人类将会有个调整期 |
[26:09] | – but eventually… – Wait, I’m sorry to interrupt. | -但最终… -慢着 抱歉插句话 |
[26:11] | Um, what do you mean by “takes over”? | 你说「接管」是什么意思 |
[26:13] | The Singularity. | 就是奇点 |
[26:14] | When the system is capable of recursive self-improvement, | 当系统能够实现递归的自我强化 |
[26:17] | when it is better at recalibrating, | 当它能更好地进行自我校准 |
[26:19] | expanding and spawning than we are, | 扩张与繁殖速度都超过我们时 |
[26:21] | the brief blip of humanity’s reign | 人类短暂的统治 |
[26:24] | will reach its inevitable conclusion. | 将不可避免地走到尽头 |
[26:26] | So you’re saying the robots are coming to get us? | 你是说机器人将统治人类 |
[26:28] | No. I hear the ridicule in your voice, Ma’am. | 不 我听你这句话有嘲讽之意 夫人 |
[26:31] | I’m just saying they won’t have much use for us. | 我是说他们对我们会没有什么用处 |
[26:36] | Mr. Dudewitz, who else believes that A.I. has the potential to be dangerous? | 杜德威茨 还有谁认同人工智能的潜在危险 |
[26:39] | Elon Musk, stephen Hawking, Bill Gates… | 埃隆·马斯克 斯蒂芬·霍金 比尔·盖茨 |
[26:42] | So this is not an unorthodox position? | 就是说这一想法受到人们的普遍赞同 |
[26:44] | Certainly it’s unorthodox– It’s held by geniuses, | 当然不是啦 这可是天才的理论 |
[26:47] | like myself. | 比如我本人 |
[26:48] | The sheep are too busy watching TV. | 普罗大众都忙着看电视呢 |
[26:50] | Thank you, Cary. One last question. | 谢谢你 凯里 最后一个问题 |
[26:52] | How do you think the car’s hard drive got erased? | 你觉得车载硬盘数据是如何被清除的 |
[26:54] | Objection. | 反对 |
[26:55] | – Speculation. – I-I’ll rephrase. | -引导证人推测 -我换个说法 |
[26:57] | Do you think that the car’s… | 你觉得 |
[26:59] | capable of erasing its own memory? | 汽车有能力清除自身的记忆吗 |
[27:01] | Yes, I do. | 有 |
[27:02] | And if you believe that, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[27:04] | don’t you think that the software | 那你不觉得这款软件 |
[27:06] | could override the safety features? | 会重写安全模块吗 |
[27:11] | I don’t think I would go that far. | 倒不至于到那种情况 |
[27:12] | But if you believe that A.I. | 但是如果你认为人工智能 |
[27:13] | can transcend its creators’ original mission, | 会超越创造者的初始任务 |
[27:16] | and you introduced the theory of fuzzy driving | 并且你引入了模糊智能驾驶 |
[27:18] | in order to make the car more aggressive, more human-like, | 以使得车辆更加自主 更像人类 |
[27:22] | then why couldn’t the computer override your safety controls? | 那为什么计算机不会重写安全控制模块呢 |
[27:25] | Come on, that has so many layers of hypotheticals and suppositions… | 别这样 那里面有一大堆猜测和假定 |
[27:28] | – Hey, he’s your witness, not mine. – Well, | -他是你的证人 不是我的 -好吧 |
[27:29] | I’m noting my objection for the record. | 我要记下来在这里反对 |
[27:32] | Mr. Dudewitz, do you have an answer for that? | 都德维茨先生 对此问题你有答复了吗 |
[27:35] | I am a smart man. | 我是个聪明人 |
[27:36] | A genius. | 是个天才 |
[27:37] | Yes, and I’ve created something so complex, I can’t positively tell | 的确 我创造了一个复杂的东西 我无法确定 |
[27:41] | what it can do and what it can’t. | 它能干什么 不能干什么 |
[27:43] | So it could have put that woman into a wheelchair? | 所以有可能会让那位女士坐上轮椅 |
[27:51] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[27:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[27:54] | This has been most illuminating. | 真是让人大开眼界 |
[28:05] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[28:06] | Well, we couldn’t have gone this far without your support. | 如果没有你的帮助我们肯定走不到这一步 |
[28:10] | Well, thank you, Mr. Oliver. Thank you. | 谢谢你 奥利弗先生 谢谢 |
[28:13] | I deeply, deeply appreciate it. | 我真的 真的很感激 |
[28:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:16] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[28:19] | Another fund-raising call? | 又是筹款的吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah. Well, it’s a necessary evil. | 是啊 不得已而为之 |
[28:22] | But then, uh, you’d know about that. | 不过你都懂得 |
[28:27] | Tequila? | 龙舌兰 |
[28:30] | You’ve graduated. | 你长大了啊 |
[28:31] | I am in a celebratory mood. | 我想庆祝一番 |
[28:33] | Oh? Good day in court? | 法庭上很顺利吗 |
[28:36] | There’s nothing better than a good cross. | 遇到好对手真是痛快 |
[28:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[28:39] | Well, that was $1 million. | 筹到了一百万 |
[28:43] | Things are clicking. | 就快成了 |
[28:44] | I like when things click. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[28:53] | You’re okay in the bonus room? | 在备用房间里还好吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:56] | Feels like old times. | 就像是以前一样 |
[29:00] | Want to get laid? | 想来一炮吗 |
[29:07] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[29:10] | Sure. I’ve got 20 minutes. | 当然 我有二十分钟 |
[29:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:28] | Next stop, Lincoln Bedroom. | 下一站 林肯卧房 |
[29:31] | Think it’s any different there? | 那里有什么不同吗 |
[29:32] | Oh, yeah– everybody gets laid there. | 所有去那儿的人都滚到了床单 |
[29:35] | You think you have a shot? | 你觉得你有希望吗 |
[29:37] | I think Ruth thinks I have a shot… | 我知道鲁斯觉得我有希望 |
[29:39] | if things go wrong with Hillary. | 前提是希拉里出问题 |
[29:41] | Or Bernie. | 或者伯尼出问题 |
[29:50] | Zach’s? | 是扎克的吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:55] | This all right? | 这歌可以吗 |
[29:57] | Are you planning on making noise? | 你打算声音很大吗 |
[30:00] | Just in case. | 以防万一嘛 |
[30:06] | No. | 别接 |
[30:07] | That’s another million dollars. | 这又是一百万啊 |
[30:09] | Which do you want more? | 你更想要哪个 |
[30:16] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得呢 |
[30:18] | Sleeping. | 在睡觉 |
[30:26] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[30:32] | Peter, I have a call. | 彼得 电话来了 |
[30:34] | Be right out. | 我马上出去 |
[30:38] | So you’re all right with this? | 这样你没意见吧 |
[30:40] | Peter, I basically seduced you. | 彼得 是我引诱你的 |
[30:42] | You don’t have to call me in the morning. | 你不用想着第二天给我打电话 |
[30:45] | Yeah, it was sexy, huh? | 刚才很刺激 对吧 |
[30:47] | It’s always sexier not to care. | 不多想的时候总是更刺激一些 |
[30:51] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:53] | Because sex is sexier without love. | 因为没有爱的时候做爱才更刺激 |
[30:59] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | I have Mrs. Blumen on the line. | 布鲁门夫人打电话来 |
[31:05] | She… wants to give money, | 她…想给我们钱 |
[31:07] | – but she wants to talk to you. – Give it to me. | -但她想直接跟你说话 -给我吧 |
[31:10] | Mrs. Blumen, hello. | 布鲁门夫人 你好 |
[31:15] | How you doing, Eli? | 你怎么样 伊莱 |
[31:19] | I’m… not sure. | 我…不知道 |
[31:21] | Oh. You catching a cold? | 你感冒了吗 |
[31:27] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[31:31] | You’re being smart, aren’t you? | 你会聪明行事的 对不对 |
[31:34] | Always. | 我一直很聪明 |
[31:39] | So, if you were driving | 如果你驾车速度为 |
[31:40] | at 35 miles per hour, Mr. Brewster, | 每小时三十五米 布鲁斯特先生 |
[31:42] | you had seven seconds to switch out of driverless mode | 你就有七秒钟来转换无人驾驶模式 |
[31:45] | – and hit the brakes? – But that wasn’t my responsibility. | -然后踩下刹车 -但这又不是我的责任 |
[31:47] | But isn’t that part of why you were in the car? | 难道这不是你在车里的原因之一吗 |
[31:49] | – To step in if it malfunctioned? – Objection. | -发生故障的时候及时处理 -反对 |
[31:50] | Miss characterizes earlier testimony. | 曲解前期证词 |
[31:52] | Your objection is preserved for judge. | 你的反对给法官留着吧 |
[31:54] | All I did was turn on the defroster. | 我只是开了除霜器而已 |
[31:56] | And then, a few seconds later, the lights started flashing, | 几秒之后 灯就开始乱闪 |
[31:58] | the radio starts flipping stations. | 收音机开始不停地换台 |
[32:00] | It was like the car had a mind of its own. | 就好像汽车自己有了灵魂一样 |
[32:02] | So, were you asleep at the switch? | 那么 你在切换的时候是不是睡着了 |
[32:04] | Excuse me. One interrogator at a time, please. | 打断一下 请不要几个人一起发问 |
[32:06] | – But were you asleep at the switch? – I was not asleep. | -你到底是不是睡着了 -我没有睡着 |
[32:09] | I never actually fell asleep. | 我并没有真正地睡着 |
[32:11] | Actually asleep? Okay, good. | 真正地睡着 好吧 |
[32:12] | Were you dozing? | 那你就是在打瞌睡 |
[32:13] | The car is supposed to drive itself. | 那辆车应该自动行驶的 |
[32:15] | – So you were dozing? – Maybe when you were asleep, | -那你确实在打瞌睡 -也许是在你睡着的时候 |
[32:17] | you accidentally disengaged the driverless mode, and… | 你不小心取消了自动行驶模式 然后 |
[32:18] | Objection. He already said he wasn’t sleeping. | 反对 他已经说过他没有睡着了 |
[32:20] | This isn’t deposition by ambush. | 不能用这样下套的方式来获得证词 |
[32:22] | He’s either going to answer our questions | 他要么一个个地回答我们的问题 |
[32:24] | one at a time or altogether. It’s his choice. | 要么就一起全部回答完 随便他怎么选 |
[32:27] | So you were asleep at the switch? | 那么你在切换的时候确实睡着了 |
[32:34] | Right now, I’m in full control, | 现在 我在驾驶汽车 |
[32:36] | but we can go driverless at any time. | 但是我们任何时候都可以进入自动行驶模式 |
[32:38] | Thanks for doing this, Mr. Dudewitz. | 谢谢你做的一切 杜德维茨先生 |
[32:40] | I don’t like thank yous. | 我不喜欢「谢谢」 |
[32:42] | They’re a remnant of a hypocritical society. | 它是社会中虚伪的部分 |
[32:46] | – Ready to go driverless? – Let’s do it. | -准备好进入自动驾驶模式了吗 -来吧 |
[32:51] | I can now read, shave, yodel. | 我现在可以看书 刮胡子 练习约德尔唱腔 |
[32:54] | – The car is driving itself? – Yup. I just put into | -汽车会自动行驶 -是的 |
[32:56] | the GPS the intersection where the crash happened. | 我正让导航把我们带到事故发生的十字路口 |
[33:01] | Oh. Okay, that kid? | 看到吗 这个孩子 |
[33:02] | That kid could be the next Steve Jobs. | 这个孩子可能会成为下一个乔布斯 |
[33:04] | The car just saved his life. | 这个辆车刚刚救了他的命 |
[33:05] | – You’re welcome, kid. – Okay. | -不客气 孩子 -好吧 |
[33:07] | We’re in the proximity of where the accident happened. | 我们正在模拟事故发生的过程 |
[33:10] | – What did you do then? – Nothing. I just sat. | -你当时在做什么 -就坐着 什么也没干 |
[33:12] | – What was that? – A pothole. | -什么情况 -路面的坑 |
[33:14] | So, you said you hit the defroster. When was that? | 你说你打开了除霜器 是什么时候 |
[33:17] | Uh, just before this next intersection. | 就在下一个十字路口之前 |
[33:19] | – Now. – The defroster. And… | -就现在 -打开除霜器 然后 |
[33:24] | Nothing. | 一切正常 |
[33:24] | All right, what’d you do after you turned on the defroster? | 好 那你打开除霜器之后又做了什么 |
[33:27] | I turned it off. | 我把它关了 |
[33:27] | And a few seconds later, the lights started flashing, | 然后几秒之后 灯就开始乱闪 |
[33:30] | the radio turned on, | 收音机也打开了 |
[33:31] | – and all the windows rolled down. – You’re wrong. | -所有的窗户都降下来了 -胡说 |
[33:32] | I’m just telling you what happened. | 我是在告诉你事情的经过 |
[33:34] | Maybe your memory is faulty. | 也许你的记忆出现了问题 |
[33:35] | There’s no way the A.I. Has control over the windows. | 这车的人工智能是控制不了窗户的 |
[33:38] | Look, it was cold outside. | 我还记得当时外面很冷 |
[33:40] | – The windows rolled down. – Maybe you bumped into the controls. | -因为窗户降下来了 -也许是你碰到了开关 |
[33:42] | – I did not. – Mr. Dudewitz. | -我没有 -杜德维茨先生 |
[33:44] | If Tim… didn’t misremember if the windows did roll down, | 如果蒂姆关于窗户降下来的事情没有记错 |
[33:48] | how could that happen? | 这是什么原因呢 |
[33:49] | It couldn’t have. Whenever I see an equation | 这是不可能的 每当我看到 |
[33:51] | and it doesn’t add up, I know where the problem lies. | 一个错误的方程 我总能找到问题所在 |
[33:54] | It’s with humans. | 问题就出在人身上 |
[33:55] | It’s always with humans. | 每一次都是如此 |
[33:57] | And is the only human in this equation Tim? | 你指的就是这个方程中唯一存在的人 蒂姆 |
[33:59] | If he was the only one in the car, if he was… | 如果就是他在这辆车里 如果就是他 |
[34:03] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[34:06] | There could be another human involved. | 可能还有别的人与此有关 |
[34:09] | – Not one in the car. – Who? | -不是在车里的这一个 -那是谁 |
[34:13] | A hacker. | 一个黑客 |
[34:22] | – R.L. Burnside? – It’s all his hits. | -罗伯特·李·伯恩赛德 -都是他的金曲 |
[34:25] | I have read biographies galore, | 我读过大量的人物传记 |
[34:27] | books on philosophy, but I… I find | 还有很多哲学的书籍 但是我发现 |
[34:29] | that all of life’s biggest questions can be answered | 生命中最重要的一些问题都可以在这张唱片中 |
[34:31] | by that CD. | 找到答案 |
[34:33] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[34:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:34] | So when is your actual birthday? | 你的生日到底是在几号 |
[34:37] | The 14th. | 14号 |
[34:38] | Remember that blues club | 还记得我们原来在乔治城 |
[34:39] | we went to in, uh, Georgetown? Monique’s? | 常去的那家布鲁斯酒吧吗 莫尼卡 |
[34:42] | Oh, yeah. It’s probably gone now. | 记得 我估计现在已经没有了吧 |
[34:43] | Yeah. Believe it or not, | 说出来你们可能不敢相信 |
[34:45] | this sophisticated lady you see sitting there | 现在坐在这里的这位老练的女士 |
[34:48] | got on top of the bar and started dancing with her friends. | 当时可是在酒吧里和朋友们疯狂跳舞 |
[34:51] | – Mom? You did? – I was 22, and, of course, I tripped. | -真的吗 -我当时22岁 然后我摔倒了 |
[34:54] | And fell into my arms, throwing up on my back. | 直接扑倒在我怀里 然后吐在我背上了 |
[34:57] | Oh, God, you were such a baby. | 你真是长不大 |
[34:59] | So, Ms. Paige, did you really | 佩琪女士 你真的 |
[35:00] | tell the king of Saudi Arabia | 跟沙特阿拉伯的国王 |
[35:01] | to start letting more women into the workplace? | 讨论了让更多的女性参加工作的事情 |
[35:03] | I did indeed, although I did it politely. | 我的确说了 尽管我说得很礼貌 |
[35:06] | How did he respond? | 他怎么回答你的 |
[35:08] | Oh, exactly how I thought he would. | 跟我所预想的一模一样 |
[35:09] | He, uh, smiled and asked me to pass the lamb. | 他微笑了一下 然后叫我把羊羔肉递给他 |
[35:17] | She was supposed to leave 30 minutes ago. | 她三十分钟之前就该离开了 |
[35:18] | I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad one. | 我不知道这是好事还是坏事 |
[35:20] | It’s good– they like each other. | 当然是好事 他们喜欢彼此 |
[35:22] | Everything’s going great. | 一切都棒极了 |
[35:23] | Oh, Mr. Gold. | 戈德先生 |
[35:25] | Oh, dear God, what are you doing here, Jackie? | 我的天 你来这里干什么 杰姬 |
[35:26] | Ms. Eastman, how are you? | 伊斯曼女士 你好 |
[35:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:29] | This is Howard. | 这是霍华德 |
[35:30] | Eli, Ruth. | 这是伊莱 这是鲁斯 |
[35:32] | – How do you do? – Hi. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[35:33] | Uh, Peter and Alicia are having a dinner party | 皮特和艾丽西娅有个晚餐聚会 |
[35:34] | for Ruth– f-for Grace. | 主角是鲁斯 不对 格蕾丝 |
[35:36] | Yes, I know, that’s why we’re here. | 是的 我知道 这也是我来的原因 |
[35:37] | We have something to tell them. | 我有件事要跟他们说 |
[35:39] | It’s actually not a good time right now, Jackie. | 现在不太合适 杰姬 |
[35:40] | It’s always a good time to see my son, Mr. Gold. | 我见我儿子怎么会不合适 戈德先生 |
[35:45] | What can happen? | 怕什么来什么 |
[35:48] | So what was it like growing up in Texas? | 在德州长大是什么样的 |
[35:50] | Hello! | 你好 |
[35:54] | Mother? What a surprise. | 妈 好惊喜呀 |
[35:57] | You call that standing guard? | 说好的门卫保镖呢 |
[35:58] | A man has got to know his limitations, | 人家是有职责范围限制的 |
[35:59] | and your mother is mine. | 你妈妈就是我的任务 |
[36:01] | Oh, what is this? A party? | 这是什么呀 聚会吗 |
[36:04] | Yes, it’s my birthday party. | 是的 我的生日聚会 |
[36:06] | But your birthday isn’t until… | 你生日不是还有 |
[36:07] | We’re celebrating a little early this year, Jackie. | 我们今年早了点庆祝 杰姬 |
[36:09] | Yes, we’re… gonna celebrate now. | 是的 我们就现在庆祝 |
[36:12] | Oh, well, well, | 好吧好吧 |
[36:13] | how nice… and how… early. | 好棒 好早 |
[36:16] | Ms. Paige, this is my mother Jackie Florrick and her, uh… | 佩琪女士 这是我妈妈杰姬·福瑞克和她… |
[36:21] | Her, uh… Howard Lyman. | 她的…霍华德·莱曼 |
[36:24] | – A pleasure, ma’am. – Oh, the pleasure’s all mine. | -见到你很高兴 女士 -是我感到荣幸才对 |
[36:26] | I-I like Peter’s African-American friends. | 我很高兴皮特有非裔美国人朋友 |
[36:29] | Jackie, do you have a minute out here? | 杰姬 能和我出来一下吗 |
[36:30] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我有件事要和你谈谈 |
[36:31] | Well, yes, but first, uh, I have some news. | 好的 但先让我说一下我的事情 |
[36:35] | We have some news. | 我们有件事要说 |
[36:37] | Let’s share that news later. | 我们之后再来分享这份愉悦吧 |
[36:38] | Howard and I… are engaged. | 霍华德和我订婚了 |
[36:44] | Are you insane, Mom?! | 你疯了吗 妈妈 |
[36:46] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱的 |
[36:49] | Grandma, I’m so happy for you! | 奶奶 我真替你高兴 |
[36:51] | Mother? Mother, you…? | 妈 妈 你 |
[36:53] | This is not a good idea. | 这样不太好吧 |
[36:54] | It is, Peter, and I’m so happy. | 怎么不好 皮特 我很快乐的 |
[36:58] | Who would have thought we’d find love at this age? | 谁成想我们会在这个年纪找到真爱 |
[37:03] | Guess this makes me | 这么算算我就是 |
[37:04] | Stepfather-General. | 你的后爹上将了 |
[37:08] | That’s wonderful. Congratulations. | 太棒了 恭喜你 |
[37:09] | Yes, wonderful indeed. | 是呀 真的好棒 |
[37:10] | I’m sure you’ll want to resume your celebration out in the hall. | 你肯定想到楼道里庆祝一下吧 |
[37:13] | But doesn’t anyone want to hear how he proposed? | 没人想知道他怎么求婚的吗 |
[37:15] | – No. – Oh, yes! | -不想 -当然要听 |
[37:16] | Please. | 快说说 |
[37:17] | Well, first of all, Howard took me | 首先 霍华德把我带到 |
[37:19] | to this lovely dinner at Tournesol. | 向日葵餐厅吃了顿很棒的晚餐 |
[37:24] | So, you were in Selma during the march? | 所以你三月份在塞尔玛吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I was there for a deposition. | 是呀 我去采集证词 |
[37:28] | Uh, even got to meet the man himself, Dr. King. | 我竟然见到了金博士本人 |
[37:32] | – Really? – Mm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[37:33] | Told him to speed things up. | 我催他快一点 |
[37:35] | Couldn’t get to my car. | 都没赶上我的车 |
[37:39] | So-so what brings you here? | 所以你为什么来这里啊 |
[37:41] | – You want a drink? – Yeah. | -要喝一杯吗 -要 |
[37:43] | Or a gun. | 或者一枪 |
[37:45] | Oh, just give up, Eli. | 算了吧 伊莱 |
[37:46] | Bad things happen or they don’t. | 坏事也许会发生 也许不会 |
[37:49] | But there’s just too much craziness in the world. | 但是这个世界太疯狂 |
[37:52] | Like you and Peter? | 好比你和彼得 |
[37:56] | The old me would be provoked by that statement. | 以前的我也许会被这句话激怒 |
[38:00] | But the new me… just doesn’t care. | 但是全新的我 根本不在乎 |
[38:05] | So, yes… like me and Peter. | 所以 对呗 就像我和彼得 |
[38:09] | Well, we’d better get going. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[38:10] | We’re meeting friends downtown. | 我们要在城里见朋友 |
[38:12] | Oh, Peter, dear, will you get my things? | 彼得 亲爱的 能帮我拿一下我的东西吗 |
[38:15] | No. Allow me. | 不要了 让我来 |
[38:18] | He’s so chivalrous. | 他真的好有风度 |
[38:21] | It was so nice spending time with you, Ms. Paige. | 很高兴和你聊天 佩琪女士 |
[38:23] | You are an inspiration to all urban children. | 你是所有城市孩子的榜样 |
[38:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:33] | Uh, don’t beat yourself up. | 别太逼自己 |
[38:35] | I don’t know the first thing about wines. | 我根本不了解红酒 |
[38:38] | Ms. Paige, hello. | 佩琪女士 你好 |
[38:39] | Uh, Courtney. | 叫考特妮就好 |
[38:40] | And I still am a Houston girl. | 我就是个休斯顿姑娘 |
[38:42] | My drink of choice– any soda with the word “Cherry” in it. | 我喝酒从来都是苏打饮料加任何名字里带樱桃的酒 |
[38:48] | This was a disaster tonight, wasn’t it? | 今晚简直就是个灾难啊 |
[38:51] | No. I like, um… reality. | 我喜欢 真实的感觉 |
[38:53] | Well, you got a lot of that tonight. | 今晚彻彻底底的都是真的 |
[38:56] | Don’t worry so much. | 别太担心 |
[39:01] | You’re the second person to tell me that tonight. | 你是第二个这么跟我说的人 |
[39:04] | Well, then it must be true. | 那这肯定是真的 |
[39:07] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[39:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:13] | What am I…? | 我在做 |
[39:14] | – Are…. are you asking what am I doing here? – With Craig Hallman? | -你是问我在家干什么吗 -跟克莱格·赫尔曼 |
[39:18] | What are you doing with Craig Hallman? | 你跟克莱格·赫尔曼在搞什么 |
[39:19] | Mr. Landau, I’m a bit tired. | 朗度先生 我有点累了 |
[39:20] | I know he’s pushing for a new vote. | 我知道他在搞一轮新投票 |
[39:22] | I know he was here. | 我知道他找过你 |
[39:23] | Yes, and I know that your wife is | 是的 而我也知道你夫人是 |
[39:25] | a part owner of KLT. | KLT的股东 |
[39:28] | He tell you that? | 他跟你说的吗 |
[39:29] | No. | 不是 |
[39:31] | Are you gonna vote against me? | 你要投反对我的票吗 |
[39:33] | Mr. Landau, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 朗度先生 我还没决定怎么做 |
[39:37] | I can hurt you. | 我可以毁掉你 |
[39:39] | I can hurt Peter. | 我也可以毁掉彼得 |
[39:42] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[39:43] | I think this man has something to say to you. | 我觉得这个人想跟你们聊聊 |
[39:46] | I don’t mean physically. | 我不是指身体上的伤害 |
[39:48] | You can recover from being physically hurt. | 肉体之痛可以恢复 |
[39:50] | Oh, look, just stop it, Frank. | 省省吧 弗兰克 |
[39:52] | Let me vote the way I want to. | 我想按我自己的意愿投票 |
[39:56] | Think about this. | 考虑下这个 |
[39:58] | Your new little friend, Hallman, is part owner of Swan Systems. | 你的小伙伴赫曼是天鹅系统的股东之一 |
[40:02] | Nobody’s innocent here. | 大家都有猫腻 |
[40:04] | So you either vote for me or him. | 所以你不是选我就是选他 |
[40:08] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[40:16] | So, could the T-Port be hacked? | 所以说便携科技是被黑了吗 |
[40:19] | T-Portable, and yes. | 是便携科技车但却是事实 |
[40:21] | – I thought you said that was impossible. – Is that an objection? | -我觉得他想说不会被黑 -你是反对吗 |
[40:24] | What I said was, it was impossible | 我想表达的意思是 汽车智能系统被黑 |
[40:26] | for the car to be hacked | 却没留下痕迹 |
[40:27] | without the hacker leaving a trace. | 是不可能的 |
[40:28] | The only time the car is vulnerable | 但唯一可能被黑的情况 |
[40:30] | is when it goes into computer update. | 是在更新该软件系统时 |
[40:33] | Someone could plant a virus while it was happening, | 有人可能在这样的情况下植入病毒 |
[40:36] | and no one would notice. | 并且不会被发现 |
[40:36] | – So, you’re saying the hack came from inside the company? – Yes. | -你是说黑客是内贼吗 -是的 |
[40:39] | That’s what I’m saying. I did a search. | 这就是我想说的 我做了一个调查 |
[40:42] | Mr. Brewster, the idiot coder over there, | 那边那个二货程序员 布鲁斯特先生 |
[40:44] | had idiot coder friends, all idiot coders, too, | 有一群二货程序员朋友 都是二货 |
[40:47] | and they all eat at Acapulco, | 他们都在阿卡普尔科就餐 |
[40:48] | and they all smell like elephants at the circus. | 他们身上都有一股马戏团大象的味道 |
[40:49] | – Mr. Dudewitz. – They hacked the T-Portable | -杜德威茨先生 -他们在他车开出前 |
[40:51] | hard drive before he took the car out. | 侵入了便携科技车的系统硬盘 |
[40:53] | – They wanted to play with him? – That’s right. Humans | -他们是想作弄他吗 -对 又是人类 |
[40:56] | always there to disappoint. | 总是令人失望 |
[40:58] | They wanted to spook him, but they crashed his car | 他们只是想吓吓他 没想到他发生车祸 |
[41:00] | into your car, ma’am, I’m sorry to say. | 撞了你的车 夫人 很抱歉 |
[41:01] | And then they covered their tracks? | 然后他们清除了入侵痕迹 |
[41:02] | Yes, they wiped the hard drive. | 是的 他们清理了系统硬盘 |
[41:05] | I hope you have enough insurance | 希望你能获取足够保费 |
[41:06] | to cover this, Charles. | 掩盖这些 查尔斯 |
[41:08] | You’re pretty happy about this? | 这么做你很开心吗 |
[41:09] | It’s just money. | 小钱而已 |
[41:10] | One less horse for your homestead. | 对你来说九牛一毛 |
[41:12] | Thank you, Mr. Dudewitz. | 谢谢你 杜德威茨先生 |
[41:15] | Can I leave now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[41:25] | I was just coming to see you. | 我来看看你 |
[41:27] | – I’m so glad. – Shall we? | -深感荣幸 -能进去说吗 |
[41:29] | It’s-it’s being cleaned. | 正在打扫 |
[41:31] | Just wanted to thank you for inviting me to the Florricks’. | 只是感谢你邀请我到福瑞克家做客 |
[41:33] | No problem. I’m sorry it was so, uh… eventful. | 不客气 非常抱歉 遇到那么多事 |
[41:38] | I like events. | 有事情是好事 |
[41:40] | No reason to apologize to me for that. | 你不必就此道歉 |
[41:43] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看的 |
[41:45] | Of Peter and Alicia? | 你是说彼得和艾丽西娅吗 |
[41:48] | I thought they were boring. | 我觉得他们很无聊 |
[41:50] | Oh. Like a real married couple. | 像一般夫妻一样 |
[41:54] | I’m gonna back Peter. | 我决定支持彼得 |
[41:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:57] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 打住 |
[41:59] | – You have constantly… – That’s | -你总是… -这就是 |
[42:00] | the only reason why we’re in complete disagreement. | 我们分歧的唯一原因 |
[42:02] | …been acting as a gadfly with only one interest. Imagine if the rest… | 别总把搅局当唯一乐趣 想象其他人 |
[42:03] | That’s stopping this board from moving forward. | 你这是要让我们停滞不前 |
[42:05] | – Imagine if the rest of the board was…- You’re obsessed… | -试想下其他人也如此 -你太纠结于… |
[42:07] | Any other discussion? | 还有人有意见吗? |
[42:10] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 |
[42:11] | do you have any discussion about this very important issue? | 你想就这个重要问题发表意见吗 |
[42:16] | Would you like me to have some? | 你想我发表意见吗 |
[42:17] | I would like you to speak for yourself. | 我希望你为自己代言 |
[42:24] | I think that the two of you… have issues. | 我认为你们两个…有矛盾 |
[42:28] | That may be true, but you still have to vote on it. | 即使事实如此 但还是得投票 |
[42:31] | The election board either has to renew its license | 选举委员会表决 选择授权KLT |
[42:34] | with KLT and its voting machines, | 使用其投票机 |
[42:36] | or reject it and license with Swan. | 或拒绝KLT选择天鹅系统 |
[42:39] | All those for Swan, | 同意选择天鹅系统的 |
[42:40] | raise your hands. | 举手表决 |
[42:41] | All those against? | 反对的请表决 |
[42:46] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人 |