时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[01:20] | Let me know if I’m not in frame. | 我要是没在镜头里告诉我一声 |
[01:21] | I can move down. | 我可以往低挪挪进去 |
[01:22] | I’m not wearing a camera. | 我身上没有摄像头 |
[01:23] | Oh, how considerate. | 真贴心 |
[01:25] | Let’s skip the hostility, please. | 把敌意都收一收 |
[01:27] | She went out of her way to make us look like bigots. | 她处心积虑地把我们弄得像有偏见一样 |
[01:29] | I think I’m being pretty friendly, considering. | 我这样已经很友好了 |
[01:32] | I can see you went with diversity in hiring. | 你们招人的时候真是考虑多样化 |
[01:34] | How are Biff and Skippy? | 那俩小白脸怎么样 |
[01:36] | Mike and Brian. | 他们是麦克和布莱恩 |
[01:38] | What can we do for you, Monica? | 我们能为你做什么 莫妮卡 |
[01:39] | I can’t imagine that you’re here to apologize. | 你肯定不是来道歉的 |
[01:42] | A friend of mine was recently run out of business | 我的一个朋友最近因为一家科技巨头 |
[01:44] | by a giant tech company. | 生意垮了 |
[01:46] | I’m bringing suit. | 我要打官司 |
[01:46] | And you don’t have the resources to pursue the case on your own? | 你难道不能自己打这个官司吗 |
[01:49] | You said to call if I needed help. | 你说如果你需要什么帮助就找你 |
[01:50] | You’ve complicated our relationship | 我说完那句话之后 |
[01:52] | since I made that offer. | 你让我们的关系复杂了 |
[01:53] | True. | 我承认 |
[01:54] | But at least we know we can be direct with each other. | 但是至少我们现在可以坦诚相待了 |
[01:57] | Besides, it could be good for your image. | 而且对你们的形象有利 |
[01:59] | – How? – The company I’m suing is even | -为什么 -我要起诉的公司 |
[02:01] | more lacking in diversity than yours. | 比你们还缺乏多样性 |
[02:03] | And what company is that? | 哪个公司 |
[02:05] | Chumhum. | 查查网 |
[02:07] | And you want us to help? | 你想让我们帮忙 |
[02:08] | Well, actually, I need Lucca to help, but I know you two | 其实我是想让卢卡帮忙 但是我知道 |
[02:11] | have this Bert and Ernie thing going. | 你俩现在跟伯特与厄尼似的[《芝麻街》主角] |
[02:13] | Well, why me? | 为什么找我 |
[02:15] | Alicia’s the one that’s worked with Chumhum. | 艾丽西娅跟查查网合作过 我又没有 |
[02:19] | Well, it’s a racism case. | 这是个种族歧视的案子 |
[02:21] | And, uh, my firm’s a little pale at the moment. | 可我的律所肤色有点白 |
[02:24] | What an honor. My parents would be so proud. | 真荣幸啊 我爸妈该多为我自豪 |
[02:26] | Who’s suing? | 谁要起诉 |
[02:28] | We used to booked up weeks in advance. | 我们以前总是提前几个星期就订满了 |
[02:30] | Our venison pot pie was written up in the Trib. | 我们的鹿肉派都上了《论坛报》 |
[02:33] | We were Zagat rated. | 还上了加特美食指南榜单 |
[02:34] | Then people just stopped coming. | 后来人们不来了 |
[02:36] | It’s hard not to take it personally when it’s your baby. | 这可是我的心血 很难让我觉得不是针对我们 |
[02:39] | And why is Chumhum responsible? | 为什么这是查查网的责任呢 |
[02:41] | Their maps program– Chummy Maps– | 他们的地图栏目 查查地图 |
[02:43] | it’s supposed to help users stay safe | 它目的在于为用户提供安全地点导向 |
[02:45] | by giving them directions | 避开城市里的危险区 |
[02:47] | to avoid the dangerous parts of the city. | 保障用户安全 |
[02:50] | Green’s safe, yellow’s so-so, | 绿色区域是安全 黄色是一般 |
[02:52] | and red means “Stay away.” | 红色就是「远离」 |
[02:55] | When the filter’s on, | 这个筛选功能打开之后 |
[02:56] | driving directions avoid the red areas. | 行车导航就避开了红色区域 |
[02:58] | The filter is always on by default. | 默认情况下筛选功能是开启的 |
[03:01] | You have to manually turn it off. | 需要手动关掉 |
[03:03] | So you lost your foot traffic? | 所以你的客流量没了 |
[03:04] | And this– watch when I toggle the filter on and off. | 还有这个 我开关这个筛选功能 |
[03:08] | It doesn’t show businesses in the red parts of the map. | 地图的红色区域根本不显示商家 |
[03:10] | When this came out, it was like I didn’t exist. | 这个功能一开 我的店就像不存在了一样 |
[03:12] | It says this is an unsafe area? | 地图说这里不安全吗 |
[03:14] | Yes, a red zone. | 对 红色区域 |
[03:20] | It doesn’t feel unsafe. | 看着不像不安全啊 |
[03:21] | Yes, except for one thing. | 对 除了一个原因 |
[03:23] | Too many people of color. | 有色人种多 |
[03:25] | Our maps are not racist. | 我们的地图没有种族歧视 |
[03:27] | It’s run by an algorithm. | 是算法完成的 |
[03:29] | And math is not racist. | 数学是不会种族歧视的吧 |
[03:31] | Chumhum is very proud of its diversity and openness. | 查查网的多样性和开放性是很令人骄傲的 |
[03:34] | And yet their Safe Filter | 但是他们的安全筛选 |
[03:35] | deters people from patronizing businesses | 阻止了人们惠顾美籍非裔人社区 |
[03:37] | in African-American neighborhoods. | 的生意 |
[03:38] | Chumhum is not responsible | 查查网不应对 |
[03:40] | for the actions of those who respond to its software. | 人们对地图的反应而负责 |
[03:42] | It was Ms. Feldman’s choice to open a four-star restaurant | 在小社区里开四星级餐厅是费尔德曼女士的选择 |
[03:45] | in a marginal neighborhood, not ours. | 不是我们的 |
[03:46] | It isn’t a marginal neighborhood, | 那不是个小社区 |
[03:48] | It’s a black neighborhood. | 那是个黑人社区 |
[03:49] | Well, it’s both, which really | 二者皆是 |
[03:50] | isn’t that uncommon. | 这情况很少见 |
[03:51] | Wait, what?! | 等等 你说什么 |
[03:53] | Well, he’s not saying anything that unusual. | 他没有说什么出格的话 |
[03:55] | Look at crime rates. Look at home values. | 去看看犯罪率 去看看房价 |
[03:57] | And look at the biracial lawyer pimping for a racist system. | 再看看这个黑白混血的律师对种族歧视摇尾巴 |
[04:00] | Excuse me?! Are you actually saying–? | 你说什么 你居然说… |
[04:03] | Let’s not make this personal, guys. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 大家对事不对人 停 停 停 停 |
[04:05] | Hey, wait. | 大家都停下来 |
[04:07] | Chumhum will admit no wrongdoing. | 查查网不会说自己做错了什么 |
[04:09] | But in the spirit of making this world a better place, | 但是本着让生活更美好的精神 |
[04:12] | Mr. Harman is willing to offer Ms. Feldman $50,000 | 哈曼先生愿意给费尔德曼女士五万美元 |
[04:15] | to open a new restaurant anywhere she wants. | 让她能在她想的地方开一家新餐馆 |
[04:17] | Consider it a gesture. | 就当做是我们的友好姿态吧 |
[04:18] | What gesture is that? | 这算什么姿态 |
[04:19] | The finger? | 就是九牛一毛 |
[04:20] | Chumhum is worth 300 billion. | 查查网价值三千亿 |
[04:23] | I know how much my company is worth, thank you. | 我知道我的公司值多少钱 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Is that because your stock’s dropped 22% | 是因为你当了首席运营官之后 |
[04:26] | since you became COO? | 股价下跌了百分之二十二吗 |
[04:27] | – Wow, seriously? – Okay, Cary, you don’t need to go there. | -你什么意思 -好了 凯里 别说那么多 |
[04:29] | Want to fight dirty now? | 现在要撕破脸了吗 |
[04:31] | You know what? You know what? | 你猜怎么着 怎么着 |
[04:32] | No, we’re done! | 我受够了 |
[04:34] | Your guy’s a piece of work. | 你们的人真是难缠 |
[04:36] | Unfortunately for you, the law’s on his side. | 真不好意思 法律是站在他那边的 |
[04:38] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[04:40] | You’re kind of in love with her, | 你有点爱上她了 |
[04:41] | aren’t you? | 对不对 |
[04:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:44] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[04:46] | No. | 没有 |
[04:48] | You just talked about her for the last 30 minutes. | 你刚才说她说了半个小时 |
[04:50] | Occupational hazard. | 职业病 |
[04:51] | You have to be obsessed with your candidate, | 得对自己的候选人入迷才行 |
[04:52] | or you’re not doing your job. | 不然就是失职了 |
[04:54] | “Candidate”? | 「候选人」 |
[04:57] | Well, the question is will the voters think | 问题在于 选民有没有觉得 |
[05:00] | she’s still tainted by her scandal? | 她的丑闻还没过去 |
[05:12] | You’re staring at me. I can feel it. | 你在盯着我看 我感觉得到 |
[05:15] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[05:18] | You are very sexy when you’re writing a check. | 你写支票的时候特别性感 |
[05:27] | $50,000? | 五万 |
[05:28] | Convene a focus group. | 组织一个焦点小组 |
[05:30] | See if you’ve resurrected St. Alicia. | 看看你是不是能让圣人艾丽西娅复活 |
[05:34] | But above all else, | 但最重要的是 |
[05:36] | I am a mother, and it’s as a mother | 我是一个母亲 我作为母亲 |
[05:38] | I am asking for your support, Webster City. | 请求你的支持 韦伯斯特市 |
[05:42] | I know ethanol can make a difference for our children. | 我知道乙醇能改变我们的下一代的生活 |
[05:45] | So please remember, a vote for Florrick | 所以请记住 投福瑞克一票 |
[05:48] | is a vote for family. | 就是为家庭投一票 |
[05:50] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[05:51] | I feel like I’m pandering to housewives. | 我觉得像在讨好家庭主妇 |
[05:53] | Anyone who knows me will smell | 认识我的人在一英里外 |
[05:54] | the bullcrap a mile away. | 就能听出我是吹牛 |
[05:55] | Yes, but it’s Iowa. | 没错 但这是给爱荷华的 |
[05:57] | All they smell is bullcrap. | 那儿都是牛屎味 |
[05:58] | Look, these e-mail blasts | 这些电邮炸弹 |
[06:00] | aren’t meant to be subtle. | 就应该轰动 |
[06:01] | They’re a sledgehammer. | 它们像一记大锤 |
[06:02] | So don’t pull back. | 所以别退却 |
[06:04] | Okay, what’s the next city? | 好吧 下一个城市是哪儿 |
[06:06] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[06:08] | Hello, voters | 你们好 苏城的 |
[06:09] | of Sioux Center. | 选民们 |
[06:11] | I’m Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[06:13] | As the mother of two incredible– | 作为母亲 我有两个优秀的… |
[06:17] | kids… I, um, | 孩子…我… |
[06:20] | love and adore… | 疼爱而且欣赏… |
[06:21] | Do you need a minute? | 你要休息一会儿吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, it just… thanks. | 好 就是…谢谢 |
[06:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:29] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
[06:35] | All right, so I have something to say. | 好吧 我有些话要说 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[06:39] | Now, we agreed that I would stay freelance, right? | 我们之前说好我是自由调查员对吧 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:42] | That’s how I keep my fee low. | 这样我才能降低收费 |
[06:44] | And part of that | 也正因为这样的 |
[06:45] | freelance work has taken me | 自由调查员身份让我接到了 |
[06:47] | to Lockhart/Agos. | 洛&艾律所的活儿 |
[06:50] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:51] | Well, clearly you have some | 显然你对他们 |
[06:53] | hard feelings toward them, | 心有嫌隙 |
[06:56] | but, Alicia, | 但 艾丽西娅 |
[06:58] | I would never use | 我绝不会用 |
[07:00] | information gleaned from here– | 这里搜集到的信息 |
[07:02] | Oh, no I never thought you would. | 不 我从来没觉得你会 |
[07:03] | But if you have some sort of issue with this arrangement, | 但如果你这种安排有什么意见 |
[07:06] | then we should talk, because I need to know | 我们该好好谈谈 因为我得知道 |
[07:08] | whether I can continue working here. | 我是不是还能继续在这里工作 |
[07:15] | I want you to work here. | 我希望你继续在这里工作 |
[07:17] | Even if freelancing takes me to Lockhart/Agos? | 即使我也替洛&艾做调查 |
[07:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:24] | I have something for your motion to dismiss. | 我找了些能帮你撤销动议的东西 |
[07:26] | Oh, I thought you were gonna say | 我还以为你要说 |
[07:28] | you were going to Lockhart/Agos for this case. | 这个案子你打算帮洛&艾呢 |
[07:31] | No. | 不会 |
[07:32] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你希望我这么做 |
[07:34] | No. Shut up. | 不 闭嘴 |
[07:38] | Uh, here. | 给你 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | You’re suing Chumhum | 你起诉查查网 |
[07:45] | for tortious interference | 是因为它们为可能的经济利益 |
[07:46] | with prospective economic advantage? | 进行了侵权的干涉行为 |
[07:48] | Yes, Your Honor, Chumhum’s Safe Filter | 没错 法官阁下 查查网的安全过滤 |
[07:51] | creates a racist geofencing effect that disadvantages | 建造了种族地域围栏效应 |
[07:54] | business owners in African- American neighborhoods. | 不利于非裔美国人社区的商家们 |
[07:56] | Your Honor, tortious interference requires | 法官阁下 侵权干涉要求 |
[07:59] | proof of either purposeful or knowing interference. | 证明被告有侵权的意图或知晓这种行为 |
[08:02] | And there is none here. | 但现在这些条件都不具备 |
[08:03] | We believe there is, Your Honor. | 我们认为有 法官阁下 |
[08:04] | I’d like to call a witness to show | 我想传唤证人来证明 |
[08:06] | that the intent requirement is not met. | 意图要求没有达到 |
[08:09] | Mr. Harman, is it possible for Chumhum’s Safe Filter | 哈曼先生 查查网的安全过滤 |
[08:12] | to have a racist intent? | 有可能带着种族主义意图吗 |
[08:14] | No, the filter is powered by two things, and two things only: | 不 本过滤系统只受且仅受两个因素影响 |
[08:17] | objective third party statistics– | 客观和第三方数据 |
[08:20] | uh, crime rates, for example– | 像是犯罪率 |
[08:22] | and user-generated feedback data. | 收集到的用户反馈数据 |
[08:23] | Like comments and reviews? | 比如短评或者评论 |
[08:25] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[08:25] | Which is entirely in the users’ hands. | 这完全取决于用户 |
[08:28] | I mean, there’s no way that anyone at Chumhum | 也就是说查查网的任何人 |
[08:30] | could use a Safe Filter | 都没有办法利用安全过滤 |
[08:31] | to purposefully interfere with plaintiff’s business? | 有意地干涉原告的生意 |
[08:34] | No, not even if we wanted to. | 没办法 就算我们想做也没法 |
[08:36] | Thank you. Mr. Harman, is it true that Chummy Maps | 谢谢 哈曼先生 查查地图 |
[08:39] | is only available on cOS– Chumhum’s own operating system? | 是不是只能在查查网自己的cOS系统上使用 |
[08:43] | Yes. This is a recent study done | 没错 这是互联网研究基金会 |
[08:46] | by the Internet Research Foundation. | 近期做的一个研究 |
[08:49] | Could you read what it says right there? | 你可以读一读这里写的话吗 |
[08:51] | Uh, “cOS users are 71%… | 「cOS的用户中71%是 |
[08:55] | Caucasian.” | 白种人」 |
[08:56] | And what percentage of cOS users are African-American? | 那么非裔美国人的使用cOS的比例是多少 |
[08:59] | Does it say? | 有提到吗 |
[08:59] | Eleven percent. | 百分之11 |
[09:01] | And do these numbers match your own market research? | 这些数字和你的市场调研结果一致吗 |
[09:03] | Chumhum is not to blame for socioeconomic disparity. | 查查网不为社会经济的不平衡负责 |
[09:06] | Our products cost more because they are better products. | 我们的产品价格高是因为质量更好 |
[09:09] | So you knew about the disparity between white and black users? | 所以你是知道白人和黑人用户的差异的 |
[09:14] | Again, our products are not intentionally | 重申一次 我们的产品无意 |
[09:16] | targeted toward Caucasians. | 瞄准白种人 |
[09:17] | Yes, but if your user-generated feedback data | 没错 但你从用户反馈中收集的数据 |
[09:20] | is being generated predominately by white users, | 主要来自于白人用户 |
[09:23] | doesn’t it follow that the results will be skewed? | 不会引起歪曲的结论吗 |
[09:26] | Objection, speculation. | 反对 引导推测 |
[09:27] | Perhaps. | 可能是 |
[09:28] | And yet I’m still curious. | 但我还是好奇 |
[09:29] | – Would the results be skewed? – No. | -会导致结果被歪曲吗 -不会 |
[09:31] | Really? If you allow | 真的吗 如果你让 |
[09:32] | one racial group to dominate a discussion | 某个种族在决定社区安全度时 |
[09:35] | about what neighborhood is safe, you don’t think | 占据主导地位 你不认为 |
[09:37] | the results will be skewed? | 结果会产生偏差吗 |
[09:38] | Objection! | 反对 |
[09:38] | Asked and answered. | 自问自答 |
[09:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:40] | I’m just giving him a chance to rethink. | 我只是给他个机会重新思考一下 |
[09:42] | But it seems he doesn’t want to. | 但看样子他不想 |
[09:44] | Withdrawn. | 撤回问话 |
[09:48] | Purposeful or knowing interference | 有针对性或者知道干扰度 |
[09:50] | doesn’t just mean the defendant knew | 不仅意味着被告知道 |
[09:52] | his product could have a disparately | 他的产品会有差异化的 |
[09:55] | racist effect. | 种族主义效果 |
[09:57] | It also means… | 它也意味着 |
[09:59] | he should’ve known. | 他应该知道 |
[10:01] | – We lost. – Mr. Harman admits he knew | -我们输了 -哈曼先生承认 |
[10:03] | their data was being generated | 他知道他们的数据 |
[10:05] | primarily by Caucasians, | 主要是由白人提供的 |
[10:07] | so an argument can be made | 所以争议点在于 |
[10:09] | that he should have known | 他是否应当知道 |
[10:10] | what would result. | 产品带来的结果 |
[10:12] | Ms. Quinn, Mrs. Florrick, | 奎恩女士 福瑞克夫人 |
[10:13] | your motion to dismiss is denied. | 驳回你们撤诉的动议 |
[10:16] | Request full discovery, Your Honor. | 请求全面调查 法官阁下 |
[10:17] | Your Honor! | 法官阁下 |
[10:19] | Plaintiff is only asking for full discovery | 原告要求全面调查只是为了 |
[10:21] | in order to force us to settle. | 逼迫我们和解 |
[10:23] | Poking around all of Chumhum’s products | 调查查查网的所有产品 |
[10:26] | would compromise trade secrets. | 违背了商业秘密原则 |
[10:28] | But you can’t shut them out entirely. | 但你无法全面关闭它们 |
[10:30] | I’m granting the discovery motion | 我批准调查动议 |
[10:32] | and limiting it to items | 仅限于与种族主义 |
[10:33] | related to racist references | 相关的产品 |
[10:36] | and Chummy Maps. | 及查查地图 |
[10:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[10:43] | Small. | 很小 |
[10:44] | You don’t get claustrophobic in here? | 在这不会得幽闭恐惧症吗 |
[10:46] | I’m actually starting to like it. | 我其实有点喜欢上这了 |
[10:47] | Yeah, Stockholm syndrome. | 斯德哥尔摩综合症[人质对绑架者的情感效应] |
[10:49] | I meant what do you think about the focus group? | 我是问你怎么看焦点小组 |
[10:51] | You want to run her for a senate seat? | 你想帮她竞选参议员吗 |
[10:53] | To start. | 启动参选 |
[10:54] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[10:55] | Wife of the Illinois governor? | 伊利诺伊州州长的妻子 |
[10:57] | A woman who stood by her husband during his worst moments. | 一位在自己的丈夫最困难的时候还陪伴左右的女性 |
[11:02] | Housewives– Republican and Democratic. | 家庭主妇 共和党及民主党 |
[11:03] | And independents. | 以及独立创业者 |
[11:05] | How large a sampling? | 多大的样本人群 |
[11:06] | Whatever I can get for $50,000. But we have to have | 五万美金能找到的人数 但我们必须对 |
[11:09] | ironclad waivers. Nobody can know we’re doing this. | 名单保密 不能让其他人知道我们在干这事 |
[11:11] | Especially not Alicia. | 尤其是艾丽西娅 |
[11:12] | Why not Alicia? | 为什么艾丽西娅不能知道 |
[11:14] | Because I’m using it to convince her. | 因为我要用这个来说服她参选 |
[11:18] | Yup, good old Eli. | 不错啊 伊莱好老弟 |
[11:21] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[11:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:37] | Gina, could you come in here? | 吉娜 你能进来一下吗 |
[11:43] | Do we need the Cone of Silence? | 这么隔音真的有必要吗 |
[11:45] | Alicia and Jason Crouse. | 艾丽西娅跟杰森·克劳斯 |
[11:48] | I have no idea what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:49] | Jason Crouse. Alicia’s investigator. | 杰森·克劳斯 艾丽西娅的调查员 |
[11:52] | I know who he is– | 我知道他是谁 |
[11:52] | Are they having an affair? | 他们有恋情吗 |
[11:58] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[12:00] | – No. – He came by the apartment | -没有 -他在我给艾丽西娅拍摄 |
[12:02] | while I was filming Alicia’s Internet ads | 网络宣传片时去了她家 |
[12:04] | and she touched him. | 她碰了他 |
[12:06] | Touched him where? | 碰了他哪里 |
[12:07] | His arm. | 他的手臂 |
[12:09] | Like a massage? | 像按摩一样吗 |
[12:10] | No, not like a massage. | 不 不像按摩 |
[12:12] | Then let it go. | 那就没事 |
[12:13] | She touched his arm. | 她碰了他的手臂 |
[12:13] | People touch each other’s arms. | 因为人们会互相触碰手臂 |
[12:15] | She was smiling at him like a schoolgirl, Eli. | 她像小姑娘一样对他笑 伊莱 |
[12:18] | And not just in front of me– | 不只是在我面前 |
[12:19] | in front of the whole crew. | 而是在所有工作人员面前 |
[12:25] | Eli, I want to be clear here. | 伊莱 我想说清楚 |
[12:27] | They were touching | 他们在一堆拿着 |
[12:29] | in front of strangers with cameras. | 摄像机的陌生人面前触摸对方 |
[12:31] | Okay, let me look into it. | 好 我去调查一下 |
[12:32] | Now, we both know | 我们都知道 |
[12:32] | Peter’s campaign wouldn’t withstand | 彼得的竞选可经不起 |
[12:34] | the fallout of something like this. | 这类闪失 |
[12:35] | And Alicia’s rehabilitation would certainly | 艾丽西娅的洗白之路也无疑 |
[12:37] | become a wasted effort. | 会因此事变成白费工夫 |
[12:39] | Okay, let me handle it. | 我来处理 |
[12:40] | – Oh, Eli, you didn’t even know! – I said I’d handle it! | -伊莱 你都不知道 -我说了我来处理 |
[12:47] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[13:01] | Judge Marx has ordered limited discovery, | 马克思法官下令进行限制调查 |
[13:03] | confined to “Racist references” and “Chummy Maps.” | 限于种族主义相关及查查地图 |
[13:06] | We’ll split up Chumhum hard drives | 我们拆分查查网的硬盘 |
[13:08] | and review all e-mails, | 审查所有电子邮件 |
[13:09] | software specs and memorandums. | 软件说明书及备忘录 |
[13:11] | Mark them as either responsive or nonresponsive. | 将它们标记为敏感或非敏感 |
[13:13] | Uh, how narrowly are we interpreting “responsive”? | 要怎么定义敏感 |
[13:16] | Well, don’t want to do the opposition any favors. | 不要再给反方抓住什么把柄了 |
[13:19] | Well, any disagreements, we’ll discuss. | 任何有分歧的地方 都拿出来讨论 |
[13:21] | Good. Call me here. And good luck. | 好 打给我 祝大家好运 |
[14:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:27] | March 5 of this year: “Why do we include home ownership rates?” | 今年3月5号 「我们为何要引入住宅自有率」 |
[14:30] | In reference to…? | 有关于 |
[14:31] | There’s no subject line, | 邮件没有主题 |
[14:33] | but it’s in a thread about the Safe Filter. | 但是对话内容是有关安全筛选的 |
[14:35] | Who to who? | 谁给谁的 |
[14:36] | Chummy Map coder Kip O’Neill to his super, | 查地图的程序员基普·欧尼尔发给他上司的 |
[14:39] | Larry Melanie. | 拉里·马拉尼 |
[14:41] | Damn. I think this one’s responsive. | 该死 我觉得这个是敏感信息 |
[14:43] | But did they include home ownership rates into the algorithm? | 但是他们把住宅自有率引入到算法中了吗 |
[14:47] | No. | 没有 |
[14:48] | So…? | 那… |
[14:49] | They were considering it. | 他们考虑过这么做 |
[14:51] | So? They didn’t do it. Mark it as non-responsive. | 那又怎样 他们又没做 标记为非敏感信息 |
[14:55] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:56] | They discussed including home ownership rates | 他们讨论过在安全筛选器的设计中 |
[14:58] | in the design of Safe Filter. | 引入住宅自有率 |
[15:00] | I mean, that would automatically disadvantage poorer neighborhoods. | 也就是说 这会自动使贫困街区处于不利形势 |
[15:04] | It’s a proxy for race. | 这就是变相的种族歧视啊 |
[15:05] | Yes, but, again, they didn’t, | 是的 但是再说一遍 他们没引入 |
[15:07] | and so it wasn’t. | 所以就不是歧视 |
[15:08] | Well… let’s let the judge rule on its relevance. | 我们让法官来判决是否相关吧 |
[15:12] | Anyway, you sure you’re not misinterpreting this e-mail? | 你确定你对邮件的理解没有问题吗 |
[15:14] | It says, | 上面说 |
[15:15] | “Why do we include home ownership rates?” | 我们为什么要引入住宅自有率 |
[15:17] | H-How else do we interpret that? | 我 我们还能怎么理解 |
[15:19] | Maybe the emphasis is on “We.” | 也许重音在”我们”上 |
[15:21] | “Why do we have to be the ones who have to do this? | 为什么非得我们来做这件事 |
[15:23] | Why can’t somebody else to do it?” | 为什么不能让别人做这件事 |
[15:26] | There’s an easy way to find out what he meant. | 想知道他到底什么意思很简单 |
[15:30] | Apricot thyme granola or rose pistachio pepita? | 杏肉百里香燕麦卷还是玫瑰腰果南瓜子 |
[15:35] | We rotate every day. | 食品供应花样会循环 |
[15:36] | Almond milk? We make our own. | 要杏仁奶吗 我们自制的 |
[15:38] | No, thanks. We’re good. | 不了 谢谢 我们不用了 |
[15:40] | So about those home ownership statistics? | 有关住宅自有率的数据 |
[15:43] | Yeah, that was just in beta. | 那只是测试版里有 |
[15:44] | Uh, what was in beta? | 测试版里有什么 |
[15:45] | Our use of home ownership stats. | 我们利用住宅自有率的数据 |
[15:47] | – To determine which neighborhoods were unsafe? – Yeah, | -判断这个街区是否安全 -是的 |
[15:49] | but only in beta. | 但只是测试版才有 |
[15:51] | See, we had to show users something on day one, | 软件刚上线的时候 |
[15:53] | before there was any user feedback, | 总得在用户给出反馈前显示点什么 |
[15:55] | so we used other data just to start it off. | 所以我们用了其他数据来启动软件 |
[15:57] | So what percentage of the results is currently shaped by user feedback? | 所以现在的显示结果有多少是基于用户反馈的 |
[16:01] | 100%. We realized that | 百分之百 我们发现 |
[16:05] | if we kept it completely in the users’ hands, | 如果全权交给用户的话 |
[16:07] | we would avoid another “Animal” incident. | 我们就可以避免之前的”动物”事件了 |
[16:10] | Okay, a what incident? | 好吧 什么事件 |
[16:13] | Just something that happened last year in the imaging department. | 就是去年图片部发生的一件事 |
[16:16] | We were this close to causing a major you-know-what storm. I’ll show you. | 我们差点导致一个重大的那什么事件 我给你看 |
[16:19] | Uh, no, no. No, no, no. | 不用不用不用 |
[16:21] | – I’ve got my computer… – No, just stop. It’s okay. Stop. | -我拿我电脑 -别 别说了 停下来 |
[16:23] | Well, we just can’t pretend he didn’t say something. | 我们不能假装他什么都没说 |
[16:25] | No, but he didn’t say Chummy Maps. | 的确 但是他没说是查查地图呀 |
[16:29] | Um, does this thing that you were about to show us… | 你要告诉我们的这事 |
[16:32] | – The “Animal” incident? – Right. | -“动物”事件 -对 |
[16:34] | Does it have to do with Chummy Maps? | 和查查地图有关吗 |
[16:36] | No, but we were all worried we were gonna… | 没有 但是我们的确是担心 |
[16:37] | Uh-uh, uh-uh. No, no… Don’t say anything else, okay? | 停停停 什么也别说了 好吗 |
[16:41] | If it doesn’t have to do with the maps, | 如果和地图没关系 |
[16:43] | then we don’t have to look at it. | 我们就不看了 |
[16:44] | And we really shouldn’t look at it. | 我们也确实不应该看 |
[16:51] | 超级阴暗的街道 听见了枪声 再也不去了 在这片儿感觉不安全 有人跟踪了我三个 | |
[16:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:59] | Something in the discovery? | 发现了什么 |
[17:01] | No. The reader comments on Safe Filter. | 没什么 用户在安全筛选器里的留言 |
[17:04] | “Super shady street!” Exclamation point. | 超级阴暗的街道 感叹号 |
[17:07] | “Heard gunshots, never going back!” | 听见了枪声 再也不去了 |
[17:09] | Sad face. | 哭哭脸 |
[17:10] | You think it’s racist? Do you? | 你觉得这是种族歧视啊 真的吗 |
[17:13] | He heard gunshots. It’s not racist. | 他听见了枪声 这不是歧视 |
[17:16] | My guess is he thought he heard gunshots. | 但我觉得他只不过是以为自己听到了枪声 |
[17:18] | More discovery from Chumhum. We’ll take half. | 查查网又发现了些东西 我们分一半 |
[17:22] | Oh, good. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:24] | So… | 所以 |
[17:26] | Biff and, um, Skippy are working out well for you? | 比佛和吉比在你们这儿干得不错哦 |
[17:33] | Yes, they are. | 是的 还不错 |
[17:34] | And how is that not reverse racism? | 这难道不是逆向种族歧视吗 |
[17:36] | How is what not– making fun of their names? | 这难道不是 拿他们名字开开玩笑吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah, calling them white stereotyped names. | 是的 叫他们白人的俗套名字 |
[17:40] | Is that what Biff and Skippy are? | 比佛和吉比是这个意思吗 |
[17:42] | Country club names from some bad skit somewhere– | 马球衫和网球拍上烂玩笑里的 |
[17:44] | polo outfits and tennis racquets– don’t pretend | 乡村俱乐部名 |
[17:47] | like you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 别假装你不知道我在说什么 |
[17:49] | We don’t want to be having this conversation. | 我们还是不要谈论这种事情了 |
[17:51] | – We already are. – Yes, reverse racism | -我们已经在讨论了 -是的 逆向种族歧视 |
[17:54] | that dangerous contagion that’s taking hold of society. | 一种正在占领整个城市的危险传染病 |
[17:57] | It doesn’t have to be a contagion to be true. | 不传染也不影响它是真实存在的 |
[18:00] | So how is is that not reverse racism? | 这为什么不是逆向种族歧视 |
[18:01] | Because harm is necessary for racism to be… harmful. | 种族歧视的伤害在于造成伤害 |
[18:06] | But you think they’re idiots because they’re big white guys? | 但你因他们是高大的白人小伙就觉得他们是白痴 |
[18:08] | No, I think they’re idiots because you hired them instead of me. | 不 你雇了他们而不是我 所以他们是白痴 |
[18:15] | Can I see your laptop? | 能看看你电脑吗 |
[18:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:18] | Because I want to steal it. | 因为我要偷走呀 |
[18:25] | What? | 什么 |
[18:26] | Banner ads. | 页面广告 |
[18:28] | This one’s my Chumhum account. | 这个是我的查查网账号 |
[18:30] | And this one’s yours. | 这个是你的 |
[18:32] | I get… | 我这里是 |
[18:34] | soul food | 黑人食物 |
[18:35] | and you get… | 而你这里的是 |
[18:37] | skiing. | 滑雪 |
[18:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[18:40] | Maybe we can expand the discovery. | 说不定我们可以扩大调查范围 |
[18:49] | Alicia’s out. | 艾丽西娅出去了 |
[18:50] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[18:51] | I’ll wait for her. | 我等着她 |
[19:02] | You doing some work? | 你在工作吗 |
[19:05] | Yup. | 对 |
[19:07] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 你介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[19:09] | – That depends. – On what? | -看情况 -看什么情况 |
[19:11] | The questions. | 你要问的问题 |
[19:13] | Married? | 结婚了吗 |
[19:16] | I am not. | 没有 |
[19:17] | Girlfriend? Kids? | 有女朋友吗 孩子呢 |
[19:20] | I’ve had girlfriends. | 我有过一些女友 |
[19:22] | Not had kids. | 没有孩子 |
[19:23] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[19:25] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[19:26] | Me, not my daughter. | 我离婚了 不是我女儿 |
[19:32] | Sorry for my nosiness. | 不好意思 我多管闲事了 |
[19:34] | I just like to know about Alicia | 我只是想了解艾丽西娅 |
[19:36] | and her life. | 以及她的生活 |
[19:39] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[19:40] | You know, they’re actually paying me now, | 我现在算着工时呢 |
[19:41] | so I’m gonna get back to work. | 所以我要回去干活了 |
[19:43] | She’s getting close to you. | 她跟你越来越亲近了 |
[19:46] | Isn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[19:51] | I think these are questions for Alicia, not for me. | 我想这些问题应该问艾丽西娅 不是我 |
[19:54] | You understand why I ask? | 你知道我为什么要问吗 |
[19:57] | Her husband is running for president. | 她丈夫在竞选总统 |
[20:00] | There’s a lot more attention being paid. | 他们受到了更多的关注 |
[20:08] | I think these are questions for Alicia, | 我想这些问题应该问艾丽西娅 |
[20:11] | not for me. | 而不是我 |
[20:16] | Good talking to you. | 跟你聊天很高兴 |
[20:23] | The ads you’re seeing are for things you might like, right? | 用户看到的广告是可能会喜欢的东西 对吗 |
[20:25] | Things you search for or shop for online. | 在网上搜索或者购买的东西 |
[20:27] | – That’s right. – And the ads you see | -对 -而你看到的广告 |
[20:29] | are different from the ads that I see? | 跟我看到的不一样吗 |
[20:32] | Yes, they are. | 对 不一样 |
[20:33] | Your Honor, the ads are just targeted. | 法官阁下 广告是有针对性的 |
[20:35] | Advertisers tell Chumhum they want to reach people | 广告商告诉查查网他们想要把广告放给 |
[20:37] | of a certain age, gender, ethnic background, | 特定年龄 性别 民族的人 |
[20:40] | and Chumhum obliges. | 查查网满足了他们的需求 |
[20:42] | That’s nothing more than retailers wanting to reach their customer base. | 这只不过是零售商想要接近其客户群而已 |
[20:45] | Opposing counsel’s missing the point, Your Honor. | 对方律师没有抓住重点 法官阁下 |
[20:47] | Am I? Tell me. | 我没抓到吗 那你跟我说 |
[20:48] | The point isn’t that white people get white ads | 重点不是说白人得到给白人的广告 |
[20:50] | and black people get black ads. | 黑人得到给黑人的广告 |
[20:52] | Because you haven’t made that point. | 因为你还没有提出这个观点 |
[20:53] | The point is the ads that appear on Chummy Maps | 重点是查查地图上出现的广告 |
[20:55] | extract user data from the entire chumhum product suite– | 是从查查的整个产品套装里提取数据的 |
[20:59] | search engine, e-mails, chat sites, | 搜索引擎 邮件 聊天网站 |
[21:00] | news feeds, shopping– all of it. | 新闻推送 购物 所有的这些 |
[21:02] | Chumhum is a fully integrated platform. | 查查网是一个完整的平台 |
[21:04] | Therefore our discovery shouldn’t be limited to Chummy Maps alone. | 因此我们的调查不应该只限于查查地图 |
[21:08] | It should include all of Chumhum. | 应该包括整个查查网 |
[21:09] | Your Honor, that’s a hysterical escalation. | 法官阁下 这个升级简直太可笑了 |
[21:13] | It would be a ridiculous amount of material. | 材料的数量会多得可怕 |
[21:14] | Good thing we can handle it. | 好在我们可以处理得过来 |
[21:16] | To honor your discovery ruling, judge, | 为了尊重您的调查裁决 法官 |
[21:19] | we must see everything. | 我们必须查看所有的东西 |
[21:20] | They’re right, Mrs. Florrick. | 他们说的对 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:21] | Full discovery of Chumhum is granted. | 允许对查查网进行全面调查 |
[21:26] | Who’s side is the law on again? | 现在法律站在谁那边呢 |
[21:36] | Eli, I just had my ass handed to me in court. | 伊莱 我刚刚在法庭上吃了瘪 |
[21:38] | I do not have the bandwidth for any campaign talk. | 我现在没有心情听竞选的事 |
[21:41] | This is not about campaign talk. | 这不是关于竞选的 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:45] | I know you want me to ask you | 我知道你想让我问你 |
[21:47] | why you are here, then. | 那你为什么过来 |
[21:48] | But I’m not going to. | 但是我不会问的 |
[21:52] | Jason is in your office, working. | 杰森在你的办公室里 工作 |
[21:56] | Seems like a nice guy. | 他看起来人不错 |
[22:01] | He reminds me of… | 他让我想起了 |
[22:05] | Actually, he doesn’t remind me of anyone. | 他也没让我想起谁 |
[22:07] | Very strong. | 很强势 |
[22:09] | Man of few words. | 寡言少语 |
[22:11] | Which is odd because most of the people I deal with who you know… | 这有点奇怪 因为通常我接触的人里 |
[22:15] | use a lot of words. | 你认识的 都很能说 |
[22:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:18] | I’ve gotten over words. | 我已经不喜欢能说的了 |
[22:20] | How’d you find Jason? | 你怎么找到杰森的 |
[22:23] | – Eli, what? – What? | -伊莱 干嘛 -什么干嘛 |
[22:26] | What are you after? What are you trying to say? | 你想干嘛 你想说什么 |
[22:29] | I know your private life is none of my business… | 我知道你的私生活我管不着 |
[22:33] | but when it begins to… spill into your public life… | 但如果它开始 影响到你的公众生活 |
[22:37] | You’re telling me, | 你是说 |
[22:38] | when I sleep with Jason you’d rather I kept it private? | 如果我在跟杰森上床 你更希望我保密 |
[22:44] | You’re joking… right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[22:47] | You’re making fun of me? | 你在拿我开玩笑吧 |
[22:52] | Okay, I think you are making fun of me, | 好吧 我觉得你在拿我开玩笑 |
[22:53] | but I still need to be clear. | 但我还是要说清楚 |
[22:57] | This is the speech I normally give to the candidate, | 通常我都是跟候选人说这番话 |
[22:59] | but I will adapt it for you. | 但我也用在你身上好了 |
[23:00] | Lucky me. | 我好幸运 |
[23:02] | Rule number one– no touching in public. | 第一 公共场合不要有肢体接触 |
[23:04] | Ever. | 永远不要 |
[23:05] | If Jason is on fire, let him burn. | 如果杰森着火了 让他烧死 |
[23:09] | Touching in private– no such thing. | 在私底下接触 根本没有这回事 |
[23:11] | Nowhere is private anymore. | 已经没有什么是私底下的了 |
[23:12] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[23:13] | Rule number two– if you have to go out together, | 第二 如果你们一定要一起出去 |
[23:16] | make sure there’s always a third party present, | 保证要有第三方在场 |
[23:18] | preferably female. | 最好是女性 |
[23:19] | Rule number three– even if you go out in a bigger group, | 第三 就算你们是跟一群人一起出去 |
[23:22] | never, under any circumstances, let it be in a hotel, a bar… | 在任何情况下 都不能去酒店 酒吧 |
[23:28] | …or a hotel bar. | 或者酒店里的酒吧 |
[23:31] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[23:33] | you didn’t talk about any of this with Jason, did you? | 你没跟杰森谈这些吧 |
[23:35] | What?! No. | 什么 没有 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:38] | This is the first and last time | 这是我们第一次 也是最后一次 |
[23:42] | we discuss this. | 谈这个问题 |
[23:43] | I’m not sleeping with my investigator, but if I were, | 我没有跟我的调查员上床 如果我有 |
[23:48] | this conversation between us could never take place. | 我们之间的这场对话就绝不会发生 |
[23:51] | I would never let it take place. | 我绝不会和你谈论这件事 |
[23:54] | Please just tell me you heard me. | 拜托告诉我你听进我的话了 |
[23:55] | No, Eli, I didn’t hear you. | 不 伊莱 我没有 |
[23:57] | I won’t hear you. | 我也不想听进去 |
[23:58] | You can show yourself out. | 你可以自己出去了 |
[24:08] | I’m not sleeping with my investigator, but if I were, | 我没有和我的调查员上床 但如果有 |
[24:12] | this conversation between us could never take place. | 我们之间的这场对话就绝不会发生 |
[24:15] | I would never let it take place. | 我绝不会和你谈论这件事 |
[24:17] | Please just tell me you heard me. | 拜托告诉我你听进我的话了 |
[24:29] | Bad news– they got full discovery. | 坏消息 他们得到了全面调查权 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | New ball game. | 全新局面 |
[24:36] | Yeah, a lot tougher one. | 艰难得多的局面 |
[24:39] | You want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[24:40] | I’m getting better at it. | 我调酒的技术越来越好了 |
[24:43] | No. | 不用了 |
[24:45] | But thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 当然不 |
[24:51] | Full discovery. | 他们拿到了全面调查权呢 |
[24:53] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[24:55] | Well, maybe we’re just on the wrong side of this one. | 或许这件案子我们站错了边 |
[24:59] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[25:02] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[25:09] | The judge has granted full discovery. | 法官准许他们进行全面调查 |
[25:11] | Now, this complicates our job, but it doesn’t alter it. | 这让我们的工作更加复杂但目标依然不变 |
[25:14] | We still split up the materials. | 我们依旧要解析各种资料 |
[25:16] | We still decide what is responsive and what is not. | 依旧要判断哪条是敏感内容哪条不是 |
[25:19] | Okay, so, go to it. | 好了 开工吧 |
[25:23] | We have a problem. | 有个问题 |
[25:24] | Already? | 这么快就有了 |
[25:25] | An e-mail to Chumhum customer service. | 一封寄给查查网用户服务部的邮件 |
[25:28] | “Dear Chumhum, your search results suck. | 「亲爱的查查网 你们的搜索结果烂透了 |
[25:30] | When I type in my name, | 当我输入自己的名字 |
[25:31] | It auto-completes to some seriously racist crap.” | 网站会自动给出带种族歧视的狗屁结果」 |
[25:35] | What seriously racist crap? | 什么样的狗屁结果 |
[25:37] | When he typed in his name– Jamal– | 他输入他的名字贾马尔时 |
[25:39] | the auto-complete offered to finish the sentence | 网站就会自动提供完整句子 |
[25:41] | with “Jamal stole my car,” or | 「贾马尔偷了我的车」或者 |
[25:44] | “Jamal arrest record.” | 「贾马尔逮捕记录」 |
[25:45] | Okay, that’s not good. | 好吧 这确实不对 |
[25:47] | But it’s non-responsive. | 但属于非敏感内容 |
[25:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:49] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:50] | It’s customer based. I mean, | 这是基于用户的搜索内容得出的结果 |
[25:51] | the auto-complete is based on most used search requests, | 基于大多数用户的搜索请求 |
[25:53] | so, obviously, more people who typed in “Jamal” | 所以 显然多数输入「贾马尔」的用户 |
[25:55] | were interested in arrest reports than anything else. | 对逮捕报告更感兴趣 |
[25:58] | So, Chumhum’s not racist… its users are? | 所以查查网并非种族主义 其用户才是 |
[26:01] | Well, one could argue that it’s racist to override the results. | 可以借此反驳是种族主义用户改写了结果 |
[26:04] | Okay, we need to deal with the “Animal” incident. | 好吧 我们还得解决「动物」事件 |
[26:07] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这种说法 |
[26:08] | Chumhum has photo-identifying software. | 查查网有照片识别软件 |
[26:11] | It sorts your photos into categories. | 会将用户的照片分门别类 |
[26:13] | Camping trip, Disneyland, graduation. | 露营 迪士尼 毕业照 |
[26:16] | One of the customers pointed out that it had tagged photos of her friends. | 有个用户指出软件将她朋友的照片打上了标签 |
[26:27] | Alicia Florrick was was willing to forgive her husband when he stumbled. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克自愿在她丈夫失意时原谅他 |
[26:30] | She deserves at least that much understanding. | 大家至少该理解这点 |
[26:32] | And they put her on that election board, right? | 他们把她选入了选举协会 对吗 |
[26:34] | They wouldn’t have done that if she hadn’t turned herself around. | 如果她不改变主意他们也不会让她进去 |
[26:36] | The election board, sure. | 选举协会 当然 |
[26:37] | Is there anything Mrs. Florrick has said | 有没有哪一次福瑞克夫人的言行改变了 |
[26:41] | or done that influences your view of her? | 你们对她的看法呢 |
[26:45] | Her episode of Mama’s Homespun Cooking. | 她参加的那期「妈妈的家传秘方」 |
[26:47] | It was so… raw. | 特别的…生涩 |
[26:49] | Like she’s a real person, with crap to deal with. | 就像她是个真实的人 也有一堆烂事要面对 |
[26:52] | Oh, this is good. | 这不错 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:55] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[26:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:57] | Real people who have to overcome real issues in their life. | 不得不面对生活中实际问题的真实人物 |
[26:59] | Show of hands: How many of you would value those qualities | 举手表决 你们中有多少人看重 |
[27:02] | in a political candidate? | 政党候选人身上有这些品质 |
[27:04] | I have a mission for you. | 我有项任务交给你 |
[27:05] | A mission? Really? | 任务 是吗 |
[27:08] | Sounds very… mission-like. | 听起来还真…像个任务 |
[27:11] | Actually, it is. | 事实上 没错 |
[27:14] | Mr. Agos? | 艾格斯先生 |
[27:15] | Cary’s fine. | 叫凯里就好 |
[27:16] | Cary. I was checking up on the background | 凯里 我查了下查查网芝加哥办事处的 |
[27:18] | of the coders over at the Chicago Chumhum office. | 编码员的背景 |
[27:21] | Which coders? | 哪个编码员 |
[27:22] | Kip O’Neill. | 基普·欧尼尔 |
[27:23] | The guy who created the Safe Filter. | 开发「安全滤镜」的那个 |
[27:25] | I went through his on-line postings. | 我查看了他在网上发布的帖子 |
[27:26] | In 2013, | 2013年 |
[27:27] | a year before he created the Filter, he got mugged. | 也就是他开发安全滤镜的前一年 他遭遇抢劫 |
[27:29] | He didn’t say where, but he said it was a “Sketchy neighborhood.” | 他没说在哪儿 只说是个「还凑合的社区」 |
[27:33] | If he were mugged by… | 如果他被… |
[27:36] | You can say it. | 直说无妨 |
[27:37] | If he were mugged by African-American people, | 如果他是被黑人抢劫 |
[27:39] | it’s evidence he was racially motivated in the creation of the filter. | 便可作为他有发明该软件的种族动机的证据 |
[27:42] | Good. Do we know if he was mugged by African-Americans? | 很好 那他是不是被黑人抢劫了呢 |
[27:44] | No. I checked for news reports. Nothing. | 不知道 我查了新闻报道 什么都没有 |
[27:46] | Okay… that’s good work, Brian. | 好 干得不错 布莱恩 |
[27:54] | That is pretty good work by Biff, | 「比佛」干得很不错 |
[27:57] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:00] | It’s really not my team– | 成像和标记 |
[28:01] | imaging and tagging. | 真不归我的团队管 |
[28:03] | I’ll bring Josh over. | 我叫乔希过来 |
[28:05] | Where’s Jason? I thought he was meeting us here. | 杰森呢 他不是该和我们在这儿见面吗 |
[28:07] | Oh, yeah, he called. | 对了 他打了电话 |
[28:08] | He thought you might want to limit his hours on this? | 说你可能想在这宗案子上限定他的工时 |
[28:12] | This is Josh. | 这是乔希 |
[28:13] | He can speak a little more specifically as to, uh… yeah. | 他可以就你们的问题回答得更详细些… |
[28:17] | Yeah. So… the photo wasn’t tagged by a person, | 照片不是被人打上标签 |
[28:20] | it was tagged by an algorithm. | 而是由程序标记 |
[28:22] | And the algorithm can’t tell the difference | 这个程序无法识别 |
[28:24] | between an African-American woman and an animal? | 黑人妇女和动物之间的区别 |
[28:27] | Well, it can now, but, uh, | 现在可以了 但 |
[28:30] | three years ago, we hadn’t given it enough examples. | 三年前 我们给的示例还不够多 |
[28:33] | It had real trouble with light and shadow. | 程序的光影辨别有问题 |
[28:37] | It got a lot of other stuff wrong, too. | 同时也存在很多其它问题 |
[28:39] | Just nothing else that looked so… | 只是看上去不这么… |
[28:42] | Racist? | 种族歧视吗 |
[28:43] | Right. | 是 |
[28:44] | It’s gotten better. Google had this problem, too. | 但已有所改善 谷歌之前也有这个问题 |
[28:47] | Did the algorithm | 你们的算法 |
[28:47] | ever mistake a white person for an animal? | 会把白人错认成动物吗 |
[28:51] | Why would it do that? | 那怎么会 |
[28:52] | Because it mistakes white people for | 把白人错认成 |
[28:54] | polar bears or white seals. | 北极熊或者白海豹 |
[28:56] | No. Not so far. | 不会 还没出现过 |
[28:58] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[29:00] | Why does it have trouble | 为什么在辨认非裔美国人时 |
[29:01] | identifying African-Americans, | 会出现问题 |
[29:03] | but not Caucasians? | 而不是白种人 |
[29:05] | I guess because we hadn’t given it enough examples. | 大概因为参考太少 |
[29:08] | We’re not racists. | 我们不是种族歧视 |
[29:09] | I’m not saying you are. | 我没说你们是 |
[29:11] | I’m just looking around your workplace. | 我只是看看这儿的工作环境 |
[29:16] | It’s clearly responsive. | 这显然是敏感信息 |
[29:18] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[29:19] | It’s not racist. It’s a technical shortcoming. | 这不是种族歧视 是技术缺陷 |
[29:21] | It’s implicit bias. | 这张图存在偏见 |
[29:22] | Look, no one at Chumhum is actually racist. | 查查网的工作人员不是真的种族歧视 |
[29:24] | They just code what they know. | 他们只是根据自己的认知写代码 |
[29:25] | That’s why the tagging software | 所以标记软件 |
[29:27] | never misidentifies white people as animals. | 从不会把白人错认成动物 |
[29:30] | The software has been corrected. | 软件漏洞已经更正了 |
[29:31] | You yourself said no one there is actually racist. | 你自己说的 那些人不是真的种族歧视 |
[29:33] | This is non-responsive. Click it. | 不敏感 点吧 |
[29:38] | He’s wrong. | 他这样不对 |
[29:40] | He’s also paying our bills, | 可我们还指着他付账单呢 |
[29:42] | so, I think we have to click it. | 咱们不得不点 |
[29:51] | Nora, hi. Eli’s not here. | 诺拉 你好 伊莱不在这儿 |
[29:52] | I know. The campaign sent me. | 我知道 是竞选团队派我来的 |
[29:55] | They sent you? Why? | 他们派你来 为什么 |
[29:56] | In case you need anything. | 以免你有什么需要 |
[29:58] | Oh. Well, I don’t. I’m fine. | 我什么都不需要 我很好 |
[30:01] | Back to the grindstone? | 去埋头工作啦 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:03] | Tough boss. | 老板不好惹 |
[30:06] | Cary Agos called. He wants to meet. | 凯里·艾格斯打来电话 他要见个面 |
[30:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. Maybe he wants to make a deal. | 不知道 也许是想协议和解 |
[30:10] | Okay, give me second. | 好 等我一下 |
[30:11] | No, he just asked for me. | 不用 他只叫我去 |
[30:12] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[30:17] | I’ll just wait in a corner, in case you need anything. | 我在角落里等 以免你有需要 |
[30:20] | Nora, I’m fine. | 诺拉 我很好 |
[30:21] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:23] | I have a book. | 我带书了 |
[30:28] | Thanks for coming in, Lucca. | 谢谢你能来 卢卡 |
[30:30] | Anything to settle this. | 只要能和解 怎样都行 |
[30:34] | We just found out one of your coders, Kip O’Neill– | 我们刚发现你们的一个程序员 基普·欧尼尔 |
[30:36] | he was mugged in 2013. | 他2013年遭到抢劫 |
[30:38] | I wanted to see if you knew about this. | 不知道你听说了没 |
[30:40] | This is why I’m here? | 你叫我来就为这个吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:51] | He was mugged the year before he created Safe Filter | 遭抢劫一年后 他编写了「安全滤镜」 |
[30:53] | in what he called “a sketchy neighborhood.” | 软件里 他将之称为「还凑合的社区」 |
[30:55] | Why call me? | 为什么叫我来 |
[30:56] | Why not Alicia? | 为什么不找艾丽西娅 |
[30:59] | I thought you’d be more helpful. | 我想你的帮助更大 |
[31:03] | 基普·欧尼尔 2013年5月5日 朋友们 如果谁想联系我 直接在此留言 我刚在下西区一个还凑活的社区遭到抢劫 我人没事 但手机和钱包都被抢了 有新手机了会告诉大家 注意安全 各位 | |
[31:06] | You’re implying the assailants were black? | 你在暗示抢劫者是黑人吗 |
[31:09] | I’m not implying anything. | 我没有在暗示什么 |
[31:11] | I thought you could ask your client. | 只是你可以问问你的当事人 |
[31:16] | Next time, | 下次 |
[31:17] | call Alicia, too. | 也把艾丽西娅找来 |
[31:19] | It just seems like something both our sides would need to address | 只是看起来我们两边都需要找出 |
[31:22] | if it turns out to be race-related. | 哪些信息是种族歧视的 |
[31:23] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[31:30] | It wasn’t a negotiation. | 不是谈判和解 |
[31:32] | We might have a problem with Kip O’Neill. | 基普·欧尼尔可能是个问题 |
[31:34] | Okay, I got it. Jason’s here. | 好 我知道了 杰森在这儿 |
[31:36] | I’ll ask him. | 我问问他 |
[31:38] | Kip O’Neill was mugged in 2013. | 基普·欧尼尔2013年遭遇抢劫 |
[31:40] | It’s on his profile page. | 这是他个人信息页面上写的 |
[31:42] | We need to find out the race of the culprits. | 我们得找出犯案人的种族情况 |
[31:44] | All right. I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我尽力而为 |
[31:46] | Jason, did Eli talk to you | 杰森 之前你在这儿的时候 |
[31:50] | before, when you were here? | 伊莱跟你聊过吗 |
[31:54] | Yup. | 聊过 |
[31:55] | About us? | 关于咱俩吗 |
[31:57] | What do you mean, “us?” | 「咱俩」 什么意思 |
[32:00] | Us working together. | 咱们一起工作 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:07] | I don’t want… | 我不希望 |
[32:09] | things to be uncomfortable between us. | 咱们之间有什么不舒服的地方 |
[32:13] | Me, neither. | 我也不想 |
[32:13] | Well, then, don’t let Eli | 那就别因为伊莱的话 |
[32:14] | make them uncomfortable. | 这一切变得不舒服 |
[32:22] | Here’s the thing: | 是这样 |
[32:26] | I used to have a very different life. | 我过去的生活与现在截然不同 |
[32:30] | A very… | 那种生活非常… |
[32:34] | uncomfortable life. | 不舒服 |
[32:37] | I didn’t like it. | 我并不喜欢 |
[32:39] | So now, there is nothing I do | 所以现在 我做的一切 |
[32:45] | that makes me uncomfortable. | 都不会让我觉得不舒服 |
[32:47] | Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[32:49] | Even if I want something… | 就算我想得到什么… |
[32:52] | Is everything all right in here? | 这里一切都还好吧 |
[32:54] | Do you need anything? | 有什么需要吗 |
[32:55] | We’re fine, Nora. Thank you. | 我们很好 诺拉 谢谢你 |
[33:01] | You said, “Even if you want something…”? | 你刚说 「就算你想得到什么…」 |
[33:03] | Yeah, you know, that’s… | 那个… |
[33:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:06] | Jason… | 杰森… |
[33:08] | Look, I just, I like things simple. | 跟你说 我喜欢极简 |
[33:10] | All right? Work simple, home simple, life simple. | 明白吗 工作 家里 生活 都要简单 |
[33:13] | And isn’t it? | 现在这里不简单吗 |
[33:15] | It was. | 之前简单 |
[33:22] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[33:24] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[33:35] | How did we go from mugging victim to possible racist? | 我们怎么从被抢的人变成种族歧视嫌疑人了 |
[33:37] | If the guys who mugged him were black or Latino, | 如果那些抢劫犯是黑人或者拉丁人 |
[33:40] | Cary and Diane will say racial bias | 凯里和戴安会说种族歧视 |
[33:43] | was motivation for the Safe Filter. | 是安全过滤器的使用动机 |
[33:44] | So cynical. | 真极端啊 |
[33:46] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[33:47] | So? | 怎样 |
[33:48] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[33:49] | The attackers were white, one was a redhead, | 劫匪都是白人 其中一人是红发白人 |
[33:51] | so as long as that hasn’t been categorized as a new race… | 只要红发白人没被归类为新的人种… |
[33:54] | We dodged a bullet. | 逃过一劫 |
[33:56] | What do you get when you cross a black and two Mexicans? | 你碰到一个黑人和两个墨西哥人会得到什么 |
[33:59] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[34:00] | It’s a joke. | 笑话而已 |
[34:01] | Kip e-mailed it to his teammates | 查查地图发布四周前 |
[34:02] | four weeks before they launched Chummy Maps. | 基普把这个笑话发给了他的团队 |
[34:04] | Which I’m guessing gives Diane | 我想这才是戴安 |
[34:06] | and Cary their bias. | 和凯里要找的偏见 |
[34:08] | Damn. | 糟糕 |
[34:09] | I’m not a racist. | 我不是种族歧视者 |
[34:10] | And I’m sure some | 我也很肯定 |
[34:11] | of your best friends are blacks and Mexicans. | 你有几个好朋友是黑人和墨西哥人 |
[34:13] | The joke was just me breaking up the drudge work. | 这个笑话是说来给工作增添乐趣的 |
[34:15] | Apparently, work around here gets pretty drudgy. | 很显然在这儿工作真是无聊透顶啊 |
[34:17] | There are dozens of these jokes here. | 你们说了一大堆这种笑话 |
[34:19] | Then you’ve seen the white jokes, too. | 那你也看到那些白人笑话了吧 |
[34:20] | That… really doesn’t help, Kip. | 那些…派不上用场 基普 |
[34:22] | Look… we work a hundred hours a week. | 是这样…我们一周工作上百个小时 |
[34:26] | We sleep on the floor here half the nights. | 有一半的夜晚我们是睡在这里的地板上的 |
[34:27] | It was a meta joke– a joke about joking. | 就是个冷笑话 说笑而已 |
[34:30] | Like dead baby jokes. | 跟黑色幽默一个作用 |
[34:33] | So they were just a bunch | 所以就是几个黄毛小子 |
[34:34] | of immature frat boys blowing off steam. | 工作之余稍微说笑罢了 |
[34:36] | Pretty much. | 说了很多 |
[34:37] | But it’s gonna be hard | 当着马克思法官的面 |
[34:38] | denying any knowledge of racism to Judge Marx. | 说它没有任何种族歧视倾向太难了 |
[34:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:44] | Y… You’re finally agreeing with me. | 你终于认同我了 |
[34:46] | It’s been known to happen, Alicia. | 偶尔认同一下 艾丽西娅 |
[34:48] | Okay… | 好… |
[34:48] | then I will tag every Chumhum e-mail | 那我就去把所有查查网 |
[34:50] | with racist jokes “Responsive.” | 的相关邮件都标为「敏感」 |
[34:53] | Not just e-mail. | 不只是邮件 |
[34:54] | Tag every racist joke on the Internet. | 把网上所有这类笑话都标上 |
[34:57] | I’m sure a Chumhum search will turn up a billion Web pages. | 我敢肯定查查网会搜出几十亿个网页 |
[34:59] | Just mark all “Responsive.” | 把它们都标为「敏感」 |
[35:02] | You’re gonna bury the e-mails. | 你想把那些邮件蒙混在里面 |
[35:03] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[35:04] | I’m just following the judge’s directives. | 我只是遵从法官指示罢了 |
[35:07] | This is their discovery? | 这就是他们的调查吗 |
[35:09] | 50-terabyte hard drive. | 50T的硬盘 |
[35:11] | Picture all the contents in the Library of Congress, | 把国会图书馆里的资料都图片化 |
[35:14] | and then multiply that by five. | 使占存扩大了五倍 |
[35:17] | Congratulations– we’ve just been hit | 恭喜啊 我们刚刚接收了 |
[35:18] | with what may be the largest document dump | 可能是美国法律史上最大的一次 |
[35:20] | in American legal history. | 文件倾倒 |
[35:26] | Go away. What are you doing here? | 一边去 你在这干吗 |
[35:28] | You’re supposed to be with Alicia! | 你该到艾丽西娅那里 |
[35:29] | No, i’m supposed to be working. | 不 我该工作 |
[35:31] | That was work. | 那就是工作 |
[35:31] | No, that was | 不 那是 |
[35:32] | the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done, Eli. | 我做过最难为情的事情 伊莱 |
[35:35] | And I’ve done your laundry. | 我可连你的衣服都洗过 |
[35:37] | Where are they now? | 他们在哪儿 |
[35:38] | Eli, they’re not shtupping at 11:00 in the morning. | 伊莱 他们不会在早上十一点上床的 |
[35:41] | Courtney can’t know. | 考特妮不能知情 |
[35:43] | You are a horrible employee. | 你这员工真不中用 |
[35:46] | And you’re a monster. | 那你简直禽兽不如 |
[35:47] | Yeah, uh… okay, yes, | 好 没问题 |
[35:48] | I’ll-I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想办法的 |
[35:49] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[35:53] | Everything all right? | 没问题吧 |
[35:54] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[35:55] | Can I call you later? | 我待会打给你吧 |
[35:57] | About the PAC? | 政治行动委员会的事吗 |
[35:59] | About the PAC. | 政治行动委员会的事 |
[36:06] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[36:07] | You rang? | 有事吩咐吗 |
[36:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:11] | A file on Jason. | 对杰森的调查 |
[36:13] | Skeletons and such. | 一些肮脏往事 |
[36:15] | Show it to Alicia. | 给艾丽西娅看看 |
[36:16] | No. | 不 |
[36:17] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[36:18] | You haven’t read it. | 你看都没看 |
[36:19] | Alicia doesn’t scare. | 艾丽西娅不怕这个 |
[36:21] | Not when it comes to men. | 事关男人的都不怕 |
[36:24] | All women scare. | 女人都会害怕 |
[36:27] | Use it. | 好好利用它 |
[36:33] | Here he is again. | 他又来了呢 |
[36:35] | What’d you find, Brian? | 你有什么发现 布莱恩 |
[36:36] | I’ve been going through the algorithms. | 我看了一遍算法 |
[36:38] | I thought you were digging through the discovery. | 你不是在研究对方的调查吗 |
[36:40] | Sometimes it’s best to look in the math. | 有时数学才是最能发现问题的 |
[36:42] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么的 |
[36:43] | A patch– pretty crude, hastily done. | 一个补丁 制作得很粗糙草率 |
[36:45] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不太明白 |
[36:46] | It’s embedded in the photo-tagging software | 它被嵌入那个图片标签软件中 |
[36:48] | it was altered so the word “Animal” | 并被篡改过 以致于「动物」二字 |
[36:50] | could never appear in a photo tag. | 不会再出现在图片标签中 |
[36:52] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[36:54] | To hide something? | 想掩人耳目吗 |
[37:00] | Plaintiff has a motion to compel? | 原告有申请动议吗 |
[37:02] | We do. | 是的 |
[37:05] | This, uh, photo shows an African-American woman | 图中的非洲裔美国女性 |
[37:09] | who was mistaken by Chumhum’s photo-tagging software | 被查查网的图片标签软件错误识别 |
[37:12] | and tagged as an “Animal.” | 并被标上「动物」的标签 |
[37:15] | Yes, it does. | 确实如此 |
[37:16] | We discovered this photo when we noticed a patch | 我方是在留意到查查网的图片标签算法 |
[37:19] | in Chumhum’s photo-tagging algorithm. | 中的补丁时发现该图片的 |
[37:21] | A patch in the software? | 软件补丁吗 |
[37:24] | So it wouldn’t happen again? | 所以这样的情况不会再发生了 |
[37:25] | Yes, but rather than… | 是的 但是 |
[37:26] | fix the underlying problem, | 他们只是简单地用一个补丁 |
[37:28] | they simply… patched it to prevent one instance | 来防止类似的情况发生 |
[37:32] | of the problem from recurring. | 而不是从根本解决问题 |
[37:33] | Was this included in discovery? | 被告提交的证据文件中有这个吗 |
[37:34] | We don’t know, Your Honor. | 我们也不知道 法官阁下 |
[37:36] | Chumhum’s counsel sent us 50 terabytes of discovery, | 查查网的律师给了我们50T的证据文件 |
[37:40] | it will take my firm | 我们律所全部看完 |
[37:41] | six years to work through it. | 可能需要六年的时间 |
[37:42] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:44] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[37:48] | did you include this photo in discovery? | 你们有没有把这张照片放到证据文件里 |
[37:52] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[37:53] | Were you aware of the photo? | 你们之前知不知道这张照片的存在 |
[37:56] | We were, Your Honor, | 我们知道 法官阁下 |
[37:57] | but we found it nonresponsive. | 但我们认为它与本案并无关系 |
[37:59] | Really? So you found | 是吗 |
[38:00] | 50 terabytes of data responsive… | 你们找了50T与本案相关的材料 |
[38:03] | but an African-American woman being mistaken for an animal | 但是却能漏掉这张非裔女性被 |
[38:06] | didn’t make the cut? | 错误地识别为动物的照片 |
[38:08] | We believed it did not. | 我们确实认为它与本案无关 |
[38:09] | No, you will provide | 不 你在今天之内 |
[38:10] | all responsive documents to plaintiff’s attorneys today, | 必须将所有相关的证据文件提交给原告律师 |
[38:12] | and you have been found in contempt, ma’am. | 而且我认为你的行为是在藐视法庭 |
[38:15] | Your Honor, this was not my… | 法官阁下 我并没有… |
[38:16] | You will pay $5,000 | 你需要在周五结束之前 |
[38:18] | to the Clerk of the Circuit Court | 向巡回法庭的书记 |
[38:20] | by end of day Friday, | 缴纳五千美金的罚款 |
[38:22] | as well as any plaintiff’s costs and attorney’s fees | 并且还要承担原告在本次诉讼中产生的 |
[38:24] | incurred in pursuing this violation. | 律师费和其他开销 |
[38:28] | And if there are any more games like this, | 如果再让我发现这样的把戏 |
[38:30] | the sanctions will be doubled. You understand? | 罚款将会翻倍 你明白了吗 |
[38:33] | I do, Your Honor. | 明白了 法官阁下 |
[38:45] | All right, look… | 听着 |
[38:46] | you have any more questions, you ask Alicia, all right? | 你还有问题的话 就去问艾丽西娅 |
[38:48] | I’m a guest here. | 我在这里是客人 |
[38:50] | I don’t have a question. | 我没有问题要问 |
[38:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:54] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[38:55] | A file on you, from the campaign. | 一份关于的文件 竞选委员会出的 |
[38:59] | You serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:00] | I’m not, but the campaign is. | 我也许会开玩笑 但竞选委员会可不会 |
[39:02] | She knows all about my criminal record. | 她清楚我全部的犯罪记录 |
[39:03] | I don’t pretend like it doesn’t exist. | 我不会假装那些都不存在 |
[39:06] | Take a look at the back page. | 你看看最后一页 |
[39:11] | Does she know about that? | 这个她也知道吗 |
[39:13] | Why are you investigating Alicia? | 你为什么要调查艾丽西娅 |
[39:17] | It’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[39:18] | Actually, that part is. | 这部分还真和我有关 |
[39:22] | I was going into business with her. | 我当时准备和她进行合作 |
[39:24] | I wanted to know more about my prospective employer. | 我想多了解一些我潜在的雇主 |
[39:29] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你说的 |
[39:30] | And I seriously don’t give a damn. | 信不信随你 |
[39:33] | This stuff… | 这些事情 |
[39:35] | this is your life, it’s not mine. | 是你自己的事情 不是我的 |
[39:38] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[39:41] | do not make it mine. | 别把我牵扯进来 |
[39:49] | Now, get off my car. | 你快走吧 别挡着我的车了 |
[39:59] | Okay, we’re listening. | 好了 开始吧 |
[40:00] | One, effective 9:00 A.M. this morning, | 首先 就在今天早上九点 |
[40:03] | Josh Shelby’s employment at Chumhum was terminated. | 查查网的乔希·谢尔比被解雇了 |
[40:06] | – The Photo Coder? – Yes. | -那个图片编码员 -是的 |
[40:07] | Two, the Safe Filter has been changed from a default setting | 第二点 安全过滤器从默认开启变成了选择开启 |
[40:10] | to an opt-in– users will have to activate it | 用户们如果想要避开危险区域 |
[40:13] | if they want to know areas to avoid. | 就要手动开启它 |
[40:14] | And the business icons should not be switched off. | 商业图标不能被隐藏 |
[40:17] | We agree. | 同意 |
[40:18] | Fine. | 好的 |
[40:19] | And how much you offer? | 你们的报价是多少 |
[40:20] | Zero. | 零 |
[40:23] | We were under the impression | 我们难道不是 |
[40:24] | this was a settlement offer. | 来谈和解费的吗 |
[40:26] | These are Little Dokebi’s | 这些是小土人餐馆的 |
[40:27] | financial records. | 财务记录 |
[40:28] | The restaurant was struggling. | 餐馆的生意一直不怎么景气 |
[40:30] | Ms. Feldman was slashing costs | 由于生意不好 |
[40:32] | almost as much as 35% | 费尔德曼夫人已经削减了 |
[40:34] | because business was going soft. | 差不多百分之三十五的开支 |
[40:35] | She started doing this two months… | 她在安全过滤器上线前两个月 |
[40:38] | before the Safe Filter went live. | 就开始这么做了 |
[40:41] | Restaurant business 101, Ms. Feldman– | 费尔德曼夫人 餐馆黄金法则 |
[40:43] | your business tanked because you skimped on quality. | 在品质上偷工减料必然会损失客户 |
[40:45] | Mr. Canning… | 坎宁先生 |
[40:46] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[40:47] | How did you even get these documents? | 你是怎么弄到这些文件的 |
[40:48] | Ms. Feldman stored them | 费尔德曼夫人把它们 |
[40:49] | on Chumhum’s cloud-based spreadsheet service. | 存在了查查网云表格的服务器上 |
[40:51] | Which is private… | 那就是私人的… |
[40:52] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[40:52] | users authorize Chumhum total access | 用户们在同意使用协议时 |
[40:55] | when they agree to the terms of service. | 就已经授权了查查网全部的权限 |
[40:57] | It was a free service. | 那是一项免费服务 |
[40:58] | Divya probably wanted to save some money. | 也许迪维亚是想省点钱 |
[41:00] | Mr. Canning… | 坎宁先生 |
[41:01] | I have never skimped in my life. | 我一生中从未做过偷工减料的事情 |
[41:08] | Sorry, but I’m not sure what we can do. | 抱歉 我们也不知道该怎么办了 |
[41:11] | So your client isn’t racist– they’re just omnipotent. | 你的客户并不是种族主义者 他们只是无所不能 |
[41:15] | Keeping us all safe. | 保证我们所有人的安全 |
[41:18] | You want to celebrate? | 想庆祝一下吗 |
[41:21] | In what manner? | 用什么方式庆祝 |
[41:23] | In any manner you desire. | 你想什么方式都行 |
[41:39] | So, is this your place? | 这是你的地盘吗 |
[41:42] | Let’s go dance. | 我们去跳舞吧 |
[41:44] | I don’t… I don’t really dance. | 我…我不怎么会跳舞 |
[41:51] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[42:07] | Screw it. | 管他的 |
[42:19] | I’m sorry to bother you so late. | 很抱歉这么晚来打扰你 |
[42:20] | – No. – We need to talk about Jason. | -别这样 -我们必须要谈谈杰森的事情 |
[42:22] | No, we don’t. | 不 我不想谈 |
[42:22] | He has a file on you. | 他有一份关于你的文件 |
[42:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:26] | He has a personal file on you. | 他有一份你的个人档案 |
[42:28] | He has looked into your past. | 他调查了你的过去 |