时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[00:40] | it’s Cary. | 我是凯里 |
[00:41] | Thanks for pulling an all-nighter. | 谢谢你们通宵弄了一晚上 |
[00:42] | Um, Ethan Carver’s coming in an hour earlier today, | 伊森·卡维尔今天要早来一个小时 |
[00:46] | so we should meet up at 6:00 a.m. Sharp. | 我们得准6点碰头 |
[01:03] | Cedric, I just left a message for Brian. | 塞德里克 我刚给布莱恩留言了 |
[01:05] | I’m not sure if you guys went home to take a shower | 你们几个是不是回家洗澡了 |
[01:07] | or crashed on the 27th floor, | 还是在27楼凑合睡了会 |
[01:08] | but I got donuts up here on the 28th. | 我买了甜甜圈放在28层 |
[01:57] | Where the hell is my defendant? | 我的被告哪儿去了 |
[01:59] | – Your Honor… – Oh, how I love to hear those two words. | -法官阁下 -我很高兴听到这几个字 |
[02:01] | But, Mrs. Florrick, if the next word out of your mouth | 但是福瑞克夫人 你接下来要说的几个字 |
[02:04] | isn’t “Right here” or “Dead,” | 如果不是「就在这」或者「死了」 |
[02:06] | then I will be very upset. | 我可就要生气了 |
[02:07] | He’s in surgery. | 他在做手术 |
[02:08] | Is that the 21st-century equivalent of “My dog ate my homework”? | 这是「狗吃了我的作业」的新世纪说辞吗 |
[02:12] | – No, he’s literally in surgery. – Really? | -不是 他的的确确在做手术 -是吗 |
[02:14] | That’s one of those words that doesn’t often mean “Literally.” | 说这些话的一般都不是的的确确的 |
[02:16] | For example, I am literally thunderstruck. | 比如 我的的确确被雷劈了 |
[02:19] | Was he in an accident? | 他是出什么意外了吗 |
[02:20] | No, sir. He’s performing the operation. | 没有 阁下 他是做手术的医生 |
[02:22] | Ah, all is becoming clear to me now. | 这下我明白了 |
[02:24] | Your client is a surgeon and he has scheduled surgery | 你的当事人是外科医生 然后他在出庭当天 |
[02:27] | on the day he’s supposed to be in court with me. | 还安排了做手术 |
[02:28] | No, Your Honor, the surgery went long. | 不是的 法官阁下 手术延长了 |
[02:30] | Dr. Portnow is one of the best cardiac surgeons in the country. | 波特诺医生是郡里最好的心脏外科医生 |
[02:33] | And on trial for criminal conspiracy. | 而且还被控诉刑事共谋 |
[02:35] | And he is in the middle | 他正在进行一个 |
[02:36] | of operating on a four-month-old baby… | 四个月大婴儿的 |
[02:38] | – A jury’s been empanelled. – Yes. | -陪审团已经列席 -是的 |
[02:39] | And my client has had this baby on the table with her chest open | 我的当事人已经把这名婴儿的胸腔打开 |
[02:42] | for the past five hours. | 进行了五个小时的手术 |
[02:44] | Your Honor, this is obscene. It’s staged. | 法官阁下 这就是缺席 而且是安排好的 |
[02:46] | This surgery was intended to go long | 这手术就是要拖延时间 |
[02:48] | so you would wonder how a doctor could do such villainous things. | 一个医生怎么会做出如此恶毒的事情 |
[02:51] | – That is not true, Matan. – That’s exactly… | -不是这样的 马坦 -这正是 |
[02:53] | – The surgery went two hours longer… – Wait! Wait! | -手术比计划的长了两个小时 -等一等 |
[02:56] | Mrs. Florrick, your client | 福瑞克夫人 你的当事人 |
[02:57] | had an appearance time of 10:00 a.m. | 早十点钟需要出庭 |
[02:59] | Now, I don’t know if this was staged or not, | 我不知道这是不是提前安排好的 |
[03:02] | but I will treat your client like he was any other. | 但我会一视同仁的对待你的当事人 |
[03:04] | I am issuing a warrant for Dr. Portnow. | 我现在发布对波特诺医生的逮捕令 |
[03:06] | Your Honor, this is… | 法官阁下 这件事 |
[03:07] | Sheriff, please arrest Dr. Portnow | 法警 请你将波特诺医生 |
[03:08] | as soon as he puts down his scalpel. | 一做完手术就逮捕起来 |
[03:12] | – …have any warning? – Have to figure out what the damage is. | -有什么预兆吗 -必须算清楚损失 |
[03:14] | Did anybody have any warning? | 有谁发现什么异样吗 |
[03:15] | – …have to use my cell phone? – Just a minute. Please. Cary. | -得用我的手机 -等一下 凯里 |
[03:18] | Who is it? Who left? | 都有谁 谁走了 |
[03:20] | The devil’s spawn. | 恶魔之子 |
[03:21] | Seriously, David. | 够了 大卫 |
[03:22] | What, you’re worried about offending them? | 怎么 你担心冒犯到他们吗 |
[03:23] | Cary, could you join us here? | 凯里 能来一起讨论讨论吗 |
[03:24] | Yes, can we talk about the idiots you hired? | 是的 我们可以讨论讨论你雇来的白痴们 |
[03:26] | Hey, I didn’t hire them by myself. | 他们不是我自己招来的 |
[03:28] | – Well, I was only convinced because you were saying…- I won’t take the blame… | -我当初答应就是因为你说 -我不背这个黑锅 |
[03:30] | Stop it! That’s enough! | 停一停 够了 |
[03:32] | Is there anybody left, Cary? | 还有谁走了 凯里 |
[03:34] | – From Dipple’s team? -No. | -迪普尔的组呢 -都在 |
[03:35] | Typical Ivy League morons. | 典型的常春藤蠢货 |
[03:37] | Let ’em in the door, they foment a rebellion. | 把他们放进来 他们组织了个叛军 |
[03:39] | All young associates are snakes. | 所有的年轻律师都是蛇「忘恩负义」 |
[03:41] | And you wonder why they walked out. | 你还不明白他们为什么跑了 |
[03:44] | You’re not seriously blaming us? | 你不是真的怪我们吧 |
[03:45] | They just wanted good work. | 他们就想好好工作 |
[03:46] | – Which we gave them. – Grudgingly. | -我们给他们工作了 -不情不愿的 |
[03:48] | And only because they were willing | 而且仅仅是因为他们愿意 |
[03:49] | to bust their asses on a highly technical case. | 在高难度的案子上拼死拼活 |
[03:50] | Hold on. You got Dipple’s man. | 等等 迪普尔的人来了 |
[03:55] | How long can I say to get this filed? | 我能说多长时间整理好 |
[03:57] | Just a few hours. I put together the strategy. | 几个小时 我会组织好对策 |
[03:59] | The associates just ground out the filing and the exhibits. | 律师们刚把材料和证物整理出来 |
[04:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:03] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[04:04] | When you and Alicia stole our clients… | 你和艾丽西娅撬我们客户的时候 |
[04:06] | We didn’t steal your clients. | 我们没有撬走你们的客户 |
[04:07] | …didn’t you purge ongoing work product from our computers? | 你们有没有把电脑上的工作清理掉 |
[04:13] | – I’ll check. – Listen. | -我查一查 -听着 |
[04:15] | We have hundreds of pages of scientific explanations and diagrams… | 我们有几百页的科学说明和图表 |
[04:19] | I’ll check. | 我会查 |
[04:24] | “AAMOF.” What is that? | AAMOF 什么意思 |
[04:26] | “As a matter of fact.” | 事实上 |
[04:28] | Mr. Carver, how are you? | 卡维尔先生 你好 |
[04:29] | You know what I hate about acronyms? | 你知道我讨厌缩略语哪一点吗 |
[04:32] | They make you do all the work. | 你还得自己动脑子猜 |
[04:33] | It’s not an acronym. | 这不是缩略语 |
[04:34] | An acronym has to form another word. | 缩略语是说简略成另一个单词 |
[04:36] | Like NATO. | 比如北大西洋公约组织 |
[04:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:39] | We’re arguing even before we say hello? | 我们还没问好就要开始争了吗 |
[04:40] | I said hello. | 我说你好了啊 |
[04:42] | Mr. Dipple is impressed you’re willing to take this on. | 迪普尔先生很感激你愿意接手 |
[04:44] | Go out on a limb– that’s where the fruit is. | 冒险爬高枝 奖励才丰厚 |
[04:46] | So I can tell Mr. Dipple we’re set to file? | 所以我可以和迪普尔先生说我们可以出手了 |
[04:49] | Um… just give me one minute. | 稍等我一下 |
[04:54] | They wiped them clean. | 他们全删了 |
[04:55] | Everything, all of their work product. | 他们所有的工作业绩 |
[04:59] | We need to talk, Cary. | 我们得谈谈 凯里 |
[05:02] | I’m not falling on my sword | 我没有搬起石头砸了自己的脚 |
[05:03] | for hiring people that everybody wanted… | 我雇的人都是抢手的人才 |
[05:04] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是这个问题 |
[05:05] | You turned it into a generational fight… | 你把整件事变成了不同年龄阶段的人之间的争斗 |
[05:07] | It is a generational fight. | 本来就是不同年龄阶段的人之间的问题 |
[05:08] | …which blinded you to the fact that they played you. | 所以你变得盲目 没有发现他们骗了你 |
[05:11] | They played you, Cary. | 他们骗了你 凯里 |
[05:12] | No. No, you know what I see? | 不是的 你知道我怎么看这件事吗 |
[05:13] | I see you, David, Howard and a half-dozen other partners | 我看到了你 大卫 霍华德以及半打合伙人 |
[05:15] | froze the associates out. | 将新律师封锁在外围 |
[05:17] | That’s a complete misrepresentation. And no matter why this happened, | 这完全是歪曲事实 无论这件事的原因是什么 |
[05:20] | You need to make it right, Cary. | 你需要搞定这件事 凯里 |
[05:21] | Now. | 立刻马上 |
[05:26] | The thought of you in here with no view depresses me. | 一想到你这儿没什么风景 我就很沮丧 |
[05:28] | This is an L.A. Artist, Jose Ramirez. | 这是洛杉矶艺术家的作品 何塞·拉米雷斯 |
[05:31] | It’s a little big. | 稍微有点大 |
[05:33] | I wanted you to be swallowed up in it. | 我希望你沉浸在其中 |
[05:35] | Oh, that won’t be a problem. | 绝对没问题 |
[05:38] | So how are we? | 所以咱俩呢 |
[05:40] | Are we good? | 没问题吧 |
[05:42] | It’s just… it’s weird to be dating a billionaire. | 就是 觉得和亿万富翁约会有点怪怪的 |
[05:47] | Not a billionaire. | 不是亿万富翁 |
[05:50] | $185 million. | 1亿8千5百万 |
[05:55] | You going to see Ruth? | 你要去见鲁斯吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:57] | She wants to talk about Alicia. | 她想谈艾丽西娅的事吗 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:00] | Tell her I handled it. | 跟她说我已经处理好了 |
[06:02] | I need your help, Ms. Paige. | 我想请你帮忙 佩琪女士 |
[06:03] | – With the campaign? – Yes, in a way. | -有关竞选吗 -算是吧 |
[06:05] | Alicia Florrick has an investigator in her law firm. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克在律所请了一位调查员 |
[06:08] | Jason Crouse? | 你认识杰森·克劳斯吗 |
[06:09] | Are you worried something untoward’s going on | 你担心他们之间 |
[06:11] | between the two of them? | 有产生变数吗 |
[06:13] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:14] | Well, Eli said there wasn’t. | 伊莱说一切安好 |
[06:16] | Yes, Eli has a way of not wanting to face facts– | 伊莱有办法逃避现实 |
[06:19] | at least not with Alicia. | 至少在事关艾丽西娅时 |
[06:22] | Are they having an affair? | 他们在偷情吗 |
[06:24] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[06:25] | But… | 但… |
[06:27] | Well, what can I do? | 好 我该怎么做 |
[06:40] | – Hello. – Hello. Is this Jason Crouse? | -喂 -你好 是杰森·克劳斯吗 |
[06:43] | It might be. Who’s this? | 可能是吧 你是哪位 |
[06:44] | Courtney Paige, Mr. Crouse. | 考特妮·佩琪 克劳斯先生 |
[06:46] | I’m looking for an investigator, and you come highly recommended. | 我想请一名调查员 刚好别人对你评价很高 |
[06:50] | Well, that’s good news. | 那真是好消息 |
[06:51] | From who? | 你听谁说的 |
[06:53] | Someone I’d rather not name. | 具体姓名我还是不透露了 |
[06:54] | Are you available? | 你接受工作邀约吗 |
[06:56] | That depends. | 看情况吧 |
[06:57] | How does $50,000 sound? | 五万美元如何 |
[06:59] | For two months’ work. | 两个月的工作量 |
[07:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:12] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到这儿的 |
[07:14] | Where’s the brief? | 案件报告在哪 |
[07:15] | – Don’t you want to know why we left? – No. | -不想知道我们出走的原因吗 -不想 |
[07:17] | – I want the brief. – It’s nothing personal. | -我只想要报告 -不是针对你 |
[07:18] | We like you. | 我们挺喜欢你的 |
[07:20] | We just… don’t want to be like you. | 我们只是…不想变成你这样 |
[07:25] | I don’t give a damn. | 这些我管不着 |
[07:27] | Give me back the brief. | 把报告还给我 |
[07:28] | There is no brief. We never started it. | 没有报告 我们还没写呢 |
[07:32] | You erased the files. | 可你们把文件都删了 |
[07:34] | I could file a criminal suit for spoliation. | 我可以就故意毁坏证据对你们提出刑事诉讼 |
[07:36] | Come on, Cary. | 得了吧 凯里 |
[07:36] | You know we’re too smart for that. | 你知道我们够聪明不会落入刑案中 |
[07:38] | That’s why you hired us, right? | 所以你才雇了我们 不是吗 |
[07:39] | Brian made sure we didn’t look | 布莱恩确保我们完全没看过 |
[07:40] | at anything in Dipple’s files. | 任何有关迪普尔的文件 |
[07:42] | Pretty much put up our Chinese wall. | 相关信息完全隔离了 |
[07:43] | You avoided conflicting yourselves out, so… so what? | 你们让自己免于利益冲突 所以呢 |
[07:46] | So you could start your own firm? | 这样你们就可以自己开律所了吗 |
[07:47] | No. You told us how hard that was. | 不 你说过这事有多难了 |
[07:49] | We’re going to Canning. | 我们要去坎宁那儿 |
[07:51] | Canning represents Dipple’s opponent. | 坎宁代理了迪普尔的反对者 |
[07:53] | He wants us. | 他想要我们 |
[07:56] | God… | 天哪… |
[07:58] | you are the Devil’s Spawn. | 你们就是撒旦之子 |
[08:01] | Be humble. | 谦卑一点 |
[08:02] | Apologize for missing the start of the trial. | 为你错过开庭而道歉 |
[08:04] | Tell the judge you recognize the authority of this court, | 跟法官说你已经认识到法庭的权威了 |
[08:07] | that this will never happen again. | 保证不会再犯 |
[08:09] | Well, well. | 好了好了 |
[08:10] | Who do we have here? | 今天唱哪出 |
[08:11] | Your Honor, Dr. Portnow is present. | 法官阁下 波特诺医生出庭了 |
[08:13] | I’d like to apologize, Your Honor. | 我想向您道歉 法官阁下 |
[08:14] | – I was in surgery… – I can see that. | -我当时在做手术 -看得出来 |
[08:16] | The scrubs are a really nice touch. | 穿手术服来真是一步好棋 |
[08:17] | That was not our choice, Your Honor. | 这是迫不得已的 法官阁下 |
[08:18] | – He was arrested and… – Okay, sir. | -他被捕了并且… -行了 先生 |
[08:20] | – Your bail has been revoked. – Your Honor! | -你的保释被取消了 -法官阁下 |
[08:21] | No, the three of you chose theatrics over my valuable time. | 不 你们三个浪费我宝贵的时间在这里演舞台剧 |
[08:25] | I don’t care who you are, sir, or what your reputation is. | 我不在乎你是谁 先生 或有多大名气 |
[08:28] | Far as I’m concerned, you’re a defendant, | 就我而言 你只是一名被告 |
[08:30] | charged with conspiring to kidnap, sedate and rape a woman. | 一名被控合谋绑架 麻醉并强奸一名女性的被告 |
[08:34] | And to make sure Dr. Portnow isn’t too busy | 为确保波特诺医生不会因太忙 |
[08:36] | or distracted to make his court dates, | 或被事分心而无法按时出庭 |
[08:38] | he’ll be placed in the care of | 他将被安置在 |
[08:39] | the Cook County Department of Corrections. | 库克县管教所 |
[08:41] | Just until we get this rescheduled. | 直至本案重新确认开庭时间 |
[08:43] | – Whenever that may be. – Your Honor, | -无论多久 -法官阁下 |
[08:44] | I have patients lined up– a newborn with | 还有一名病患在等我 是一名患有 |
[08:46] | – hypoplastic left heart syndrome. – Sheriffs! | -左心发育不良综合症的新生儿 -法警 |
[08:54] | Your Honor, a moment of your time, please? | 法官阁下 能占用您一点时间吗 |
[08:56] | No, Mrs. Florrick, another time. | 不行 福瑞克夫人 现在不合适 |
[08:59] | Actually, sir, I think now is a good time. | 事实上 我觉得现在挺合适的 |
[09:01] | I’m sure you know as well as I, Ma’am, this is an ex parte conversation. | 我很肯定你和我一样清楚 这是一次单方谈话 |
[09:04] | Yes, but I don’t think you would want the court to be aware | 是的 但我认为你不会想让全庭都知道 |
[09:07] | that you are using personal bias | 你在用个人偏见 |
[09:09] | – to penalize my client. – Really? | -去惩罚我的当事人 -是吗 |
[09:11] | What personal bias? | 什么个人偏见 |
[09:12] | Bias against me. | 对我的偏见 |
[09:13] | Your client is accused of conspiring to rape | 你的当事人被指控与人合谋 |
[09:15] | the mother of one of his patients. | 强奸一名病患的母亲 |
[09:17] | I’m not sure how our relationship figures into this. | 我不懂我们的关系对此事有何影响 |
[09:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:26] | I’m waiting. | 我在等你说 |
[09:31] | You were bribed, sir. | 你曾被人贿赂 先生 |
[09:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:36] | The FBI targeted you for a bribe. | 联调局因为你受贿而盯上你 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:39] | They targeted me. | 他们是盯上我了 |
[09:41] | That means nothing. | 但说明不了什么 |
[09:42] | I didn’t take it. | 我没受贿 |
[09:43] | Because Eli Gold warned you. | 因为伊莱·戈德警告了你 |
[09:48] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[09:49] | Your Honor, all I’m asking for is fairness. | 法官阁下 我只求公正而已 |
[09:51] | I said get out of here, Ma’am. | 快给我出去 女士 |
[09:55] | Now. | 马上 |
[09:58] | I said now! | 马上出去 |
[10:31] | 野蛮慈悲 警告 | |
[10:31] | It’s the splash page for BrutalMercy.Com. | 这是野蛮慈悲网的进站页面 |
[10:34] | It’s an online meeting place for people with dark sexual fetishes– | 这是给有特殊性癖好的人进行在线交友的网站 |
[10:37] | rape, torture, sexual humiliation. | 包括强奸 性虐 性侮辱 |
[10:40] | And was the defendant active on this site? | 被告在这个网站上活跃吗 |
[10:42] | He was. | 活跃 |
[10:43] | Over the course of eight months, he logged in 182 times. | 在八个月里 他总计登陆了182次 |
[10:45] | And was he just a lurker… | 他是只潜水呢… |
[10:47] | I just want the jury to see me touch you | 我在让陪审团看到我们有肢体接触 |
[10:49] | so you don’t look like a threat. | 这样能让人觉得你不具威胁性 |
[10:51] | Now nod. | 快点头 |
[10:52] | …commented on other people’s posts, but then, on June 23, | 在别人帖子里发评论 接着在6月23号 |
[10:55] | he posted a photo of a woman | 他上传了一张女人的照片 |
[10:56] | we I.D.’d as Lucy Van Gaal. | 而图中女性正是露西·范加尔 |
[10:58] | Can you read the message | 你能读一下 |
[10:59] | 阿尔革亚 这位在我脑海里挥之不去 美味的目标 有谁想KSR吗 | |
[10:59] | he attached to the first of these photos? | 他在照片下第一l楼的留言吗 |
[11:01] | “Can’t get this one off my mind. | 「这位在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[11:03] | Tasty target. KSR anyone” | 美味的目标 有谁想KSR吗」 |
[11:05] | – And do you know what “KSR” means? – I do. | -你知道KSR是什么意思吗 -知道 |
[11:07] | It’s used on the site for “Kidnap, sedate, rape.” | 这个网站上是指绑架 镇静 强奸 |
[11:11] | Did anyone respond to Dr. Portnow? | 有人回应波特诺医生吗 |
[11:13] | Yes, another user, Ortolan246. | 有 另一个用户 奥托兰246 |
[11:15] | He wrote he was “Up for the KSR,” | 他写了「顶KSR」 |
[11:17] | and then they set up a private chat. | 然后他们私聊了 |
[11:19] | – And how specific were they? – Extremely. | -他们聊得有多具体 -非常具体 |
[11:21] | They worked out how the defendant was going to kidnap Ms. Van Gaal, | 他们计划了被告要如何绑架范加尔女士 |
[11:23] | what he would use to sedate her, | 用什么来镇静她 |
[11:25] | what the two of them wanted to do to her sexually. | 他们俩要对她实施什么样的性侵犯 |
[11:27] | Your Honor, I’d like to enter 211 | 法官阁下 我想呈上 |
[11:29] | of the defendant’s posts as evidence. | 被告的211条留言作为证据 |
[11:31] | Objection. The sheer volume is prejudicial. | 反对 具体数值可能产生偏见 |
[11:33] | They’re directly relevant to proving the first element | 这些留言与证明此次密谋的第一要素 |
[11:35] | of the conspiracy: the defendant’s | 有直接关系 即被告 |
[11:37] | agreement with Ortolan to do something illegal. | 同意跟奥托兰谋划非法的事 |
[11:39] | If you’d rather, Mrs. Florrick, | 如果你想的话 福瑞克夫人 |
[11:40] | we can read into the record, | 我们可以研究留言 |
[11:41] | and I’ll rule on them one by one. | 我对他们逐条裁判 |
[11:44] | So, for a number of months, | 所以 数月以来 |
[11:46] | you tracked the defendant’s plan to kidnap, | 你追踪了被告绑架 镇静及强奸 |
[11:49] | sedate and rape Lucy Van Gaal. | 露西·范加尔的计划 |
[11:52] | But how did you decide when to arrest him? | 但你是怎么决定何时逮捕他的 |
[11:53] | We waited until the night before he was going to abduct her. | 我们等到他准备绑架她的前一晚 |
[11:55] | He had just been online, finalizing the plan | 他在网上 与奥托兰对计划 |
[11:58] | – with Ortolan. – Can you tell us | -做最终决定 -你能告诉我们 |
[11:59] | what they agreed to? | 他们是怎么决定的吗 |
[11:59] | Ortolan said he was | 奥托兰说 |
[12:00] | gonna call in sick to the bank he worked at | 他会跟自己所在坦帕市的银行请病假 |
[12:02] | in Tampa and then drive overnight to Chicago. | 然后连夜开车去芝加哥 |
[12:05] | While the defendant kidnapped Ms. Van Gaal, | 在被告绑架范加尔女士时 |
[12:07] | Ortolan was responsible for arranging a place | 奥托兰要负责找地方 |
[12:10] | where they could take her and rape her undisturbed. | 好让他们带她去那并强奸她 而不被打扰 |
[12:11] | And did you find any real-world evidence | 你在现实中找到任何与此计划 |
[12:13] | consistent with that plan? | 一致的证据吗 |
[12:15] | In the trunk of the defendant’s car– | 在被告的后车厢里找到了 |
[12:16] | rubber tubing, syringes, propofol, | 橡皮管 注射器 丙泊酚 |
[12:18] | which matched exactly what he described in his posts. | 这些跟他在帖子里描述的完全一致 |
[12:25] | There has to be an easier way. | 肯定有更容易的办法 |
[12:27] | The easier way walked out the door this morning. | 更容易的办法今天早上跑了 |
[12:29] | Oh, come on, this is fun. | 得了吧 这很有趣 |
[12:31] | First case I ever worked on was a patent. | 我第一次打的案子是专利案 |
[12:33] | For what, the wheel? | 什么的专利 轮椅吗 |
[12:35] | They went over to Canning. | 他们去坎宁那了 |
[12:37] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[12:38] | Did you get back their work product? | 你拿回他们的工作成果了吗 |
[12:39] | They sandbagged us. | 他们耍了我们 |
[12:40] | They never did a thing. | 他们什么都没做 |
[12:43] | – We’re dead in the water. – No. | -我们毫无进展 -不 |
[12:44] | We have to pull this together. | 我们得振作起来 |
[12:45] | What, in three and a half hours? | 怎么振作 在三个半小时内吗 |
[12:46] | How much time do you think we need? | 你认为我们需要多少时间 |
[12:47] | A week to find new associates. | 一周找新律师 |
[12:49] | Another week to figure out what the hell this is. | 再花一周弄明白这是什么 |
[12:51] | I need to come clean with Carver. | 我得跟卡维尔说清楚 |
[12:53] | I could call the judge. | 我可以打给法官 |
[12:56] | – You know Nico Terzzi? – Yeah. | -你认识尼克·特西吗 -是啊 |
[12:58] | Can ask him for some breathing room | 我可以让他在诉讼期限上 |
[12:59] | on this filing deadline. | 给我们一些喘息时间 |
[13:01] | And I’ll go get us some help. | 我去找些援助 |
[13:04] | Detective, do you remember how Dr. Portnow | 警探 你记得波特诺医生 |
[13:06] | said he had selected Ms. Van Gaal? | 是如何选定范加尔女士的吗 |
[13:08] | Yes, he said she was a passenger | 记得 他说她是他最近 |
[13:10] | on a recent flight he’d piloted. | 飞的一趟航班上的旅客 |
[13:12] | Was that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[13:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:15] | Were Dr. Portnow | 波特诺医生 |
[13:16] | and Ms. Van Gaal on a flight together? | 和范加尔女士真的坐过同一趟航班吗 |
[13:17] | I don’t believe so. | 我认为没有 |
[13:18] | You don’t believe so? Didn’t you check it? | 你认为没有 你不是核实过吗 |
[13:20] | I did. | 是核实过 |
[13:21] | So don’t you know it not to be true? | 所以你难道不知道这不是真的吗 |
[13:25] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:26] | So it was all just a fantasy, right? | 所以这只是幻想 对吧 |
[13:27] | That part was. | 这部分是 |
[13:28] | Well, what about his plan? | 他的计划是什么 |
[13:30] | You called the tubing, the syringes and propofol evidence, | 你将橡皮管 注射器 丙泊酚作为证据 |
[13:32] | but aren’t those reasonable things for a surgeon to have? | 但外科医生拥有这些东西难道不是合理的吗 |
[13:35] | I found it unusual he had them in the trunk of his car. | 我觉得他后车厢里有这些不正常 |
[13:37] | Even though Dr. Portnow | 即便波特诺医生 |
[13:38] | explained how medical device company reps | 解释了医疗器械公司的销售代表 |
[13:42] | often give him samples | 经常给他一些样品 |
[13:43] | and he just tosses them in his car? | 而他把样品都丢到车里 |
[13:45] | He did say that, yes. | 他确实说过 没错 |
[13:46] | So Dr. Portnow created a fantasy | 所以波特诺医生创造了一个幻想故事 |
[13:49] | where he was a pilot, | 故事里他是飞行员 |
[13:50] | which he’s not, | 事实上他并不是 |
[13:51] | and Lucy Van Gaal was a passenger, which she wasn’t. | 露西·范加尔是位乘客 事实上她也不是 |
[13:54] | And he talked about using tools that turned out to be | 他说要用的工具正好是 |
[13:56] | – leftover medical supplies… – Objection, Judge. | -多余的医疗用品 -反对 法官 |
[13:58] | Detective Rodriguez is supposed to be testifying, | 作证的应该是罗德里格斯警探 |
[14:00] | not Mrs. Florrick. | 而不是福瑞克夫人 |
[14:01] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[14:01] | Detective, Dr. Portnow wrote some | 警探 波特诺医生在网上 |
[14:03] | upsetting things online. | 写了一些负面的东西 |
[14:06] | But he never kidnapped or sedated | 但他从未真正绑架 镇静 |
[14:10] | or raped anyone, did he? | 或强奸过任何人 对吧 |
[14:12] | No, but that’s because we stopped him before he could. | 是的 但那是因为我们在他实施前阻止了他 |
[14:13] | Thank you so much, Detective. We appreciate you testifying. | 非常感谢 警探 我们感谢你的证词 |
[14:19] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[14:20] | Skeptical jury, | 持怀疑态度的陪审团 |
[14:21] | skeevy client– harder than it should be | 令人厌恶的当事人 对一个无罪的人来说 |
[14:23] | with someone who’s not guilty. | 比原本设想的要难打 |
[14:24] | All right, what can I do to help? | 好吧 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[14:25] | Check out the Dark Fetish Web site. | 查查黑暗恋物癖网站 |
[14:27] | Find out if anyone on there has ever committed an actual crime. | 看看有没有用户曾真的犯过罪 |
[14:30] | Congratulations, there’s a lot of weird porn in your future. | 恭喜 你将看到很多怪异的黄片了 |
[14:36] | I may have to raise my rate. | 我可能要提价了 |
[14:38] | I didn’t realize you were such a prude. | 我之前没发现你这么假正经 |
[14:40] | I’ve been offered $200 an hour. | 有人给我开价200美金一小时 |
[14:42] | Diane wants you that bad? | 戴安这么想要你吗 |
[14:44] | No. | 不 |
[14:45] | Courtney Paige. | 考特妮·佩琪 |
[14:47] | She wants to hire you? | 她想雇你吗 |
[14:50] | Someplace out of town. | 工作地点不在城里 |
[14:51] | San Jose. | 圣何塞 |
[14:55] | Yep. That’s Eli’s doing. | 那是伊莱的主意 |
[14:58] | He’s worried about us. | 他担心我们 |
[14:59] | The offer was for two months. | 时间是两个月 |
[15:03] | I can’t beat $200. | 我出不到200美金 |
[15:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:10] | We want to offer you the job. | 我们想雇佣你 |
[15:12] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[15:14] | Um, look, we made a mistake not hiring you | 我们犯了个错误 |
[15:16] | the first time around, but, uh, | 一开始没雇佣你 但 |
[15:19] | I thought we worked | 我认为在做查查网案时 |
[15:20] | well together on Chumhum. | 我们合作愉快 |
[15:21] | And that’s why you want me back? | 这是为什么你们想要我来工作的原因 |
[15:23] | Because we worked well together? | 就因为我们合作愉快 |
[15:24] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然是 |
[15:32] | I want the same salary the other associates were getting, | 我要求和其他的同级律师拿相同的工资 |
[15:34] | and 250 protected pro bono hours. | 外加至少250个小时的无偿法援 |
[15:40] | Dr. Portnow was my hero. | 波特诺医生是我的救星 |
[15:42] | Bella’s had three open heart surgeries, | 贝拉动过三次心脏手术 |
[15:44] | and Dr. Portnow was there every step of the way. | 都是波特诺医生一路负责的 |
[15:46] | So when did you first become aware of your role | 所以你是什么时候得知你成为了 |
[15:48] | in the defendant’s rape fantasies? | 被告的强奸性幻想对象 |
[15:50] | After he was arrested, | 在他被逮捕之后 |
[15:52] | Detective Rodriguez showed me the things he posted on that Web site. | 罗德里格斯警探给我看了他在那个网站上的留言 |
[15:56] | Could you please read this? | 可以请你读一下这个吗 |
[15:58] | Objection. Your Honor, | 反对 法官阁下 |
[15:59] | these posts are already in evidence. | 这些网络留言已经收在证据中了 |
[16:00] | Ms. Van Gaal’s interpretation of the posts | 范加尔女士对这些留言的解读 |
[16:02] | is necessary to establish their relationship. | 对于确认他们的关系有至关重要的作用 |
[16:04] | He’s reaching. | 他这是牵强附会 |
[16:05] | I disagree. Overruled. | 我持不同意见 反对无效 |
[16:10] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[16:11] | I know where that bitch lives, | 我知道那婊子住在哪 |
[16:12] | and she worships me, so this won’t be hard. | 她对我很是尊敬 所以这不是啥难事 |
[16:15] | Just need to get her alone. | 只需要她独处一人 |
[16:17] | Once I stick her with the sedative, | 一旦我给她服用镇定剂 |
[16:19] | it’s seconds till she twilights, | 只需数秒她就会进入昏迷状态 |
[16:21] | then I’ll take her limp body… | 然后我就可以享用她柔软的身体… |
[16:25] | I can’t read this. | 我读不下去了 |
[16:26] | That post is from October 23. | 这个帖子是10月23日写的 |
[16:29] | The next day, October 24, | 第二天 10月24日 |
[16:31] | did the defendant call you? | 被告有打电话给你吗 |
[16:33] | He said he was checking up on Bella. | 他说他是来上门看看贝拉的情况 |
[16:34] | But when you told him you were home alone, | 但在你告诉他 你一个人在家 |
[16:36] | that Bella was out at a play date, | 贝拉那天去朋友家玩了之后 |
[16:37] | did he ask if he could come by anyway? | 他有没有问 他是不是还可以来拜访 |
[16:39] | He said he’d be in the neighborhood. | 他说他正好要到附近 |
[16:42] | And if he hadn’t been arrested and had stopped by, | 如果他没有被捕 去了你家 |
[16:46] | you wouldn’t have hesitated to let him in, would you? | 你会毫不犹豫地让他进门吧 |
[16:52] | In all the times you were with Dr. Portnow, | 在你们所相处的时间里 波特诺医生 |
[16:55] | did he ever say or do anything inappropriate? | 有说过或者做过什么冒犯你的事吗 |
[16:59] | No, never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[17:00] | You always found him to be a good physician | 你一直觉着他是个好医生 |
[17:02] | and a caring person? | 是个有爱心的人 |
[17:04] | I thought so, but… | 我以前是这么想的 但是… |
[17:05] | Lucy, October 24 wasn’t the first time | 露西 10月24日 不是第一次 |
[17:07] | Dr. Portnow called to check up on Bella, was it? | 波特诺医生去家访贝拉是吗 |
[17:10] | No. | 是的 |
[17:10] | Do you remember his calls to you | 你还记得他在6月13日 7月11日 |
[17:12] | on June 13, July 11and July 25? | 7月25日都有打电话给你吗 |
[17:15] | Not specifically, | 不太记得 |
[17:16] | but Bella had a surgery during the summer. | 但是贝拉确实在暑假的时候做过手术 |
[17:18] | Are you aware that Dr. Portnow posted on the fetish Web site | 你知道波特诺医生在网站上写了 |
[17:21] | that he went to your house on those days? | 他那几天去过你家 |
[17:24] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:24] | So he may have had fantasies about you, | 所以说 他虽然对你有性幻想 |
[17:27] | but he never acted on any of them, did he? | 但从未采取过任何行动 是吗 |
[17:34] | I guess not. | 我想是的 |
[17:37] | I don’t know if I want to win this one. | 我不确定我想赢这个案子 |
[17:39] | Why, cause you think he did it? | 为什么 因为你觉着他犯事了 |
[17:40] | I mean, intended to do it? | 我想问 他有意犯事吗 |
[17:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:44] | But when you fantasize about something that much, | 但当你如此沉浸在性幻想中 |
[17:47] | I don’t think it makes a difference. | 我觉着跟真做也没什么区别 |
[17:49] | Yet there are 50 children alive today because of him. | 因为他 50个孩子还活着 |
[17:52] | Yeah, and if we lose, there will be hundreds more | 如果我们输了 将有几百个孩子会因为 |
[17:56] | who won’t live because he’ll be in prison. | 他身陷监狱而不能得到救助 |
[17:59] | It’s odd. | 真是奇怪 |
[18:01] | That someone can be so good, | 有人能如此好人 |
[18:04] | yet think things so bad. | 又想着如此龌龊的事 |
[18:07] | It’s people. | 这就是人 |
[18:09] | They’re all scum. | 他们都是人渣 |
[18:12] | Damaged much? | 有被伤到了 |
[18:13] | No, observant. | 不 只是观察到了 |
[18:15] | Don’t expect anything of anybody | 如果你对任何人都没有期望 |
[18:17] | and you’ll never be disappointed. | 那你永远都不会失望 |
[18:19] | That’s a sad way to live. | 这是个悲伤的生活方式 |
[18:20] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不必悲伤 |
[18:21] | You and I are just sitting here, having a pleasant drink. | 你和我两个人坐在着 愉快地喝着酒 |
[18:25] | But I don’t expect anything of you, | 但我对你没有任何期待 |
[18:27] | and you don’t expect anything of me. | 你对我也没有期待 |
[18:29] | Still, I’m not gonna kill you. | 但我不会杀了你 |
[18:31] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少现在不会 |
[18:33] | Bourbon neat, please. | 请给我杯纯波旁酒 |
[18:35] | Good time on the fetish site? | 恋物网站逛的很愉快吧 |
[18:36] | Ha-ha. Talked to a buddy in cybercrimes, | 我跟一个做网络犯罪的朋友聊了 |
[18:39] | said they’ve never had a case of someone on the Brutal Mercy site | 他们从未查到过任何野蛮慈悲网上的用户 |
[18:42] | actually committing a crime. | 在现实中作案 |
[18:44] | Good. That helps. | 很好 这对我们有利 |
[18:46] | But? | 但是 |
[18:47] | But he is familiar with the case | 但是他知道这个案子 |
[18:49] | because CPD is working it alongside the S.A.’s office. | 因为芝加哥警局在跟州检合作 |
[18:53] | They have tracked down Ortolan246. | 他们追查到了用户奥托兰246 |
[18:56] | The banker who shared Portnow’s fantasy. | 那个跟波特诺分享性幻想的银行家 |
[18:58] | Yeah, actually, he’s a registered sex offender in Milwaukee, | 他其实是密尔沃基的被记录在案的性侵害犯 |
[19:02] | and he is testifying for the prosecution. | 而且他要为检控出庭作证 |
[19:06] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:08] | Alicia, can I talk to you for a second? | 艾丽西娅 我能跟你聊一会吗 |
[19:11] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:16] | Listen, I don’t want to leave you in the lurch, | 听着 我不想在案子中间丢下你 |
[19:19] | but I’m on a plane tomorrow. | 但我明天就要上机了 |
[19:21] | I can delay a week | 我可以迟一周去 |
[19:22] | if you want me to finish this out. | 如果你想让我跟完这个案子 |
[19:25] | No, you shouldn’t. | 不用了 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:32] | How long will you be gone? | 你会去多久 |
[19:34] | Couple months. | 几个月 |
[19:36] | I… | 我… |
[19:37] | I understand if I don’t have a job when I come back. | 我理解我回来可能就没有这份工作了 |
[19:41] | Will you call me? | 你能给我来个电话吗 |
[19:43] | Um… when you get back. | 你回来的时候 |
[19:49] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[19:51] | You ever spent any time in Northern California? | 你以前去过北加州吗 |
[19:54] | Enough. | 去够了 |
[19:56] | Too much fleece, too many ironic beards. | 那儿太多羊毛 太多可笑的胡子 |
[20:05] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[20:09] | Good-bye, Alicia. | 再见 艾丽西娅 |
[20:44] | Oh, Monica, there you are. | 莫妮卡 你在这 |
[20:45] | Appendix to the Federal Rules. | 联邦法规附录 |
[20:47] | I flagged Form 18. | 我标注了表格18 |
[20:49] | I still need the conforming examples… | 我还是需要符合要求的案子… |
[20:50] | Not until you get me on the phone | 在那之前 先给我联线上 |
[20:52] | with the egghead from Chicago Polytech. | 那个芝加哥综合理工学院的书呆子 |
[20:54] | I tracked down Professor Kennedy’s secretary. | 我找到了肯尼迪教授的秘书 |
[20:56] | She is waking him. | 她去叫他了 |
[20:57] | Monica, is Form 18…? | 莫妮卡 表格18… |
[20:58] | It’s a template for simplified pleading. | 是起草诉辩状的简化模板 |
[21:00] | We don’t need more than that. | 简化版足够了 |
[21:06] | Hey. If you want to grab a quick nap… | 如果你想打个盹… |
[21:09] | When this is over. | 等干完活 |
[21:12] | I… didn’t want to eat this. | 我…不要吃这个 |
[21:21] | We’re not gonna make this filing deadline, are we? | 咱们赶不上归档截止期了吧 |
[21:23] | No. | 赶不上 |
[21:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:27] | We need more bodies. | 我们还需要人手 |
[21:29] | Manny Hofstadter, | 我叫曼尼·霍夫施塔特 |
[21:30] | aka Ortolan246. | 也就是奥托兰246 |
[21:33] | Are you a convicted sex offender, Mr. Hofstadter? | 你是否因性侵被定罪 霍夫施塔特先生 |
[21:36] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[21:38] | And what is your occupation? | 你的职业是 |
[21:39] | Trucker, long-haul. | 长途卡车司机 |
[21:41] | That’s an isolating life, isn’t it? | 这种生活比较孤独吧 |
[21:42] | I guess you could also say that. | 也可以这么说吧 |
[21:44] | So when you’re driving and you stop for the night, | 当你在路上 停车过夜时 |
[21:46] | what do you do? | 你都做什么 |
[21:47] | Ah, hang out in the back of my rig, read some. | 在车厢里呆着 看看东西 |
[21:49] | Mostly go online. | 多数时间会上网 |
[21:51] | Do you visit a lot of fetish sites? | 你经常上恋物癖网站吗 |
[21:52] | Used to. | 以前常上 |
[21:53] | Then I really got into Brutal Mercy. | 后来我迷上「野蛮慈悲」 |
[21:56] | Which is where you connected with the defendant. | 在这个网站你与被告有了共鸣 |
[21:58] | Yeah, TheAlgea. | 没错 阿尔革亚 |
[21:59] | Yeah, that’s his screen name. | 那是他的网名 |
[22:01] | The Greek spirits of pain and suffering. | 希腊神话里的灾难之神 |
[22:06] | I liked that. | 我喜欢 |
[22:07] | You also liked his plan to KSR Lucy Van Gaal. | 你也对他绑架迷奸露西·范加尔的计划很感兴趣 |
[22:10] | I did. I still do. | 是的 依然感兴趣 |
[22:13] | It wasn’t just a fantasy for you? | 对你来说 他的计划不只是幻想 |
[22:15] | I was all set to go through with it. | 我都准备好实施计划了 |
[22:17] | So was TheAlgea. | 阿尔革亚也是 |
[22:18] | – Objection! – Speculation! | -反对 -引导证人推测 |
[22:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[22:20] | Speculation, Your Honor. | 引导证人推测 法官阁下 |
[22:22] | Sustained. The jury will disregard the comment about | 反对有效 请陪审团忽略 |
[22:24] | what the defendant did or did not intend to do. | 有关被告意图的证词 |
[22:27] | Does it change your opinion | 得知阿尔革亚不是飞行员 |
[22:28] | to know TheAlgea wasn’t a pilot? | 你改变想法了吗 |
[22:30] | Nah, we all use fake online personas. | 没 我们在网上都会角色扮演 |
[22:33] | Feeds the fantasy. | 让幻想更具象 |
[22:35] | So what made you think this time was more than just fantasy? | 是什么让你觉得这次不仅仅是幻想 |
[22:37] | I could tell TheAlgea really knew Lucy, | 看得出来阿尔革亚真的认识露西 |
[22:40] | and the plan he had, uh, it wasn’t just made-up kink. | 还有他的计划 不只是编造的幻想 |
[22:44] | It was too real. | 太过真实了 |
[22:46] | And I wanted in. | 我也想加入 |
[22:49] | Your sex offender status, | 你的性侵罪名 |
[22:51] | is that the result of any violent or nonconsensual crime? | 是因为你犯了性暴力或强奸罪吗 |
[22:55] | Nah, I got popped a few times with lot lizards. | 不是 我几次因为停车场的妓女被捕 |
[22:58] | You solicited prostitutes? | 因为你嫖娼 |
[23:01] | Like he said, | 就像他说的 |
[23:02] | road’s a lonely place. | 公路上很寂寞 |
[23:04] | And in exchange for your testimony today, | 为了让你出庭作证 作为交换 |
[23:06] | your most recent solicitation charge was dropped, wasn’t it? | 检方撤消了最近一次对你的嫖娼指控 对不对 |
[23:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[23:12] | Before today, before you walked into this room, | 今天之前 在你走进法庭之前 |
[23:15] | – you’d never even seen Dr. Portnow before, had you? – Never. | -你从未见过波特诺医生 对吗 -没见过 |
[23:19] | Did you have a phone number for him? Or an E-mail? | 你有他的电话吗 或者邮箱 |
[23:21] | He didn’t give them to me. | 他没给过我 |
[23:22] | So even though you had no way of connecting in the real world, | 即便你们在真实世界中没有任何关联 |
[23:27] | you still thought you two were going through with this plan? | 你仍然以为你俩会实施这一计划吗 |
[23:29] | We were gonna use the site. | 我们打算用网站 |
[23:31] | He was supposed to put up a post | 等他绑了露西 本该发个帖子 |
[23:33] | that had the word “hooked” in it when he grabbed up Lucy. | 写上「已上钩」 |
[23:36] | But did you actually arrange a place? | 你们安排真实地点了吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[23:40] | That’s odd. | 那就奇怪了 |
[23:42] | Your company driving records show you were out of state this whole time. | 你公司的驾驶记录显示 自始至终你都不在州内 |
[23:45] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[23:46] | Not in evidence. | 没有证据 |
[23:47] | That’s right. | 的确 |
[23:48] | I think Lucca wants to put it into evidence. | 看来卢卡要将其纳入证物 |
[23:50] | Yes, Your Honor. Here’s his cargo manifest. | 没错 法官阁下 这是他的货物清单 |
[23:54] | So how were you planning to participate | 你打算怎么从新墨西哥州的圣达非 |
[23:57] | all the way from Santa Fe, New Mexico; | 加州的贝克尔斯菲和圣克鲁兹一路赶来 |
[24:00] | Bakersfield, California; and Santa Cruz? | 参与这一计划 |
[24:02] | I could get back. | 我可以赶回来 |
[24:04] | Really? 2,965 miles, a drive that would take four days. | 是吗 4771公里 四天的车程 |
[24:08] | If he’d have written me, | 如果他发帖给我 |
[24:09] | I would’ve driven back. | 我就会开车回来 |
[24:10] | Yes, and your cargo of fresh fruit and vegetables– | 是哦 还有你车上的鲜果蔬菜… |
[24:13] | I guess you’d just drop those beside the road. | 干脆直接扔在路边 |
[24:17] | Yeah, if he had written me. | 没错 如果他发帖给我 |
[24:23] | All right. | 行 |
[24:24] | Sure. | 随你 |
[24:25] | Stick with that. | 就这样 |
[24:26] | Objection. | 反对 |
[24:27] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[24:32] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[24:34] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:35] | Good. Heading out. | 不错 准备出远门 |
[24:37] | Northern California, here I come. | 加州北部 我来了 |
[24:39] | You’re relocating? | 你要去异地工作吗 |
[24:41] | For a while. | 就一阵子 |
[24:43] | Hey, if you see Alicia, | 你要是见到艾丽西娅 |
[24:45] | tell her I left something for her. | 告诉她我留了东西给她 |
[24:47] | Sure. Where? | 当然 放哪了 |
[24:50] | She’ll know. | 她会看到的 |
[25:04] | Eli. | 我是伊莱 |
[25:05] | – Hi. – Oh, hey, Courtney. | -好啊 -考特妮 |
[25:07] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[25:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:10] | Nothing, nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:12] | Just waiting for your call. | 在等你电话 |
[25:14] | Do you have time to see me tonight? | 你今晚有时间见我吗 |
[25:15] | Well, I didn’t until you asked. | 既然你邀请我 当然有时间 |
[25:17] | How does 8:15 sound? | 8点15分如何 |
[25:18] | That’s very specific. | 这么精准 |
[25:20] | Well, I’m a specific kind of girl. | 我就是如此精准的女人 |
[25:23] | Okay, I’ll see you at 8:16. | 好 我8点16分到 |
[25:25] | I’m demonstrating my independence by being late. | 迟到一分钟 以示独立 |
[25:27] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[25:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:29] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[25:30] | Alicia, hi. How are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好吗 |
[25:32] | What do you need? | 你有什么需要 |
[25:34] | I’ve come to talk to you about something slightly sensitive. | 我来跟你聊个有些敏感的话题 |
[25:38] | Jackie and Howard. | 杰姬和霍华德 |
[25:44] | 利用波特诺的妻子来解释他的性幻想 尽快与之交谈 | |
[25:49] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | Yeah, what do you need? | 你有事吗 |
[25:53] | Peter thinks she should have a prenup. | 彼得觉得她该签一份婚前协议 |
[25:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:57] | Jackie… and Howard. | 杰姬…和霍华德 |
[26:00] | Eli, I don’t give a single damn. | 伊莱 我一点都不在乎 |
[26:03] | Why are you in my life, Eli? | 为什么你会在我的生活里 伊莱 |
[26:05] | Why am I…? | 为什么我… |
[26:06] | Yes, why are you telling my investigator to go move to Silicon Valley? | 没错 你为什么要让我的调查员去硅谷 |
[26:10] | – Why are…? – I didn’t. | -为什么… -我没有啊 |
[26:11] | Why are you letting your paranoia rule my business? | 你为什么要用你的偏执来干涉我的事情 |
[26:13] | – Alicia, wait. – No, seriously. | -艾丽西娅 等等 -不 说真的 |
[26:15] | Eli, I have been very fluid | 伊莱 我一直都灵活处理 |
[26:16] | with the lines between your needs and mine, but we’re done. | 你我需求之间的界限 但到此为止 |
[26:20] | Alicia, I haven’t done anything. | 艾丽西娅 我什么都没干 |
[26:21] | He’s going to work for Courtney Paige. | 他要为考特妮·佩琪工作 |
[26:23] | I can’t find a good investigator in the same price range, | 我没办法在同等价位下找到一位好调查员 |
[26:25] | and I probably won’t be able to afford him when he gets back. | 而且也很有可能在他回来后支付不起他的酬劳 |
[26:28] | And what business is it of yours | 这些都是我的私人生活 |
[26:30] | – what I’m doing with my private life? – Alicia… | -和你有什么关系呢 -艾丽西娅 |
[26:32] | My life is my life, and I want you | 我的生活属于我 我要你 |
[26:34] | to back the hell up! | 别再多管闲事 |
[26:37] | I wasn’t sleeping with Jason. | 我没有和杰森上床 |
[26:40] | But even if I was, that’s my business. | 但就算我上了 那也是我的事 |
[26:42] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[26:44] | I don’t know how he came to Courtney’s attention, but… | 我不知道他是怎么引起考特妮的注意的 但 |
[26:47] | actually, I do know how he came to Courtney’s attention. | 事实上我知道他是怎么引起考特妮注意的了 |
[26:49] | Eli, leave. | 伊莱 走 |
[26:50] | It was Ruth, not me. | 是鲁斯干的 不是我 |
[26:52] | Leave, Eli. I have a client. | 走 伊莱 我有客户要见 |
[26:56] | Alicia, I swear. | 艾丽西娅 我发誓 |
[26:57] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[26:59] | Now, I have work to do. | 我现在有工作要做 |
[27:00] | Work that will be twice as hard | 比往常要难上两倍 |
[27:02] | because I don’t have an investigator. | 因为我没有调查员 |
[27:05] | Now leave. | 现在快走 |
[27:11] | So is it final? | 所以这是最终决定吗 |
[27:13] | Is what final? | 什么最终决定 |
[27:14] | Did you sign the contracts with Canning? | 你们和坎宁签合同了吗 |
[27:16] | Not yet. Brian’s pushing to get us a ten percent bonus | 还没 布莱恩正在争取 如果我们达到 |
[27:18] | if we crack 2,500 hours. | 2500个工时 就给10%的奖金 |
[27:20] | It’s all over but the shouting. | 基本已经尘埃落定了 |
[27:22] | Well, if it’s not over over, then I have a pitch. | 要是还没真的尘埃落定 我有话要说 |
[27:26] | We’re willing to offer you 20% billables bonus | 如果你们回来 我们愿意提供计费工时的 |
[27:28] | if you come back. | 20%的奖金 |
[27:30] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[27:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:32] | You’re desperate. | 看来你穷途末路了 |
[27:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:35] | But I’m willing to beat | 但我已经准备好 |
[27:36] | whatever Canning is offering you salary-wise. | 给你们高过坎宁给的任何数了 |
[27:38] | It’s not just about the money, Cary. We told you. | 不光是钱的问题 凯里 我们跟你说过 |
[27:40] | It’s the lack of upward mobility, the culture. | 而是缺乏上进心 以及律所文化问题 |
[27:42] | – And if we change that. – You tried already. | -要是我们改变这些呢 -你已经试过了 |
[27:44] | – Didn’t work. – ‘Cause I didn’t have the leverage. | -没用 -因为以前我没有影响力 |
[27:46] | Now, with the threat of Dipple walking, | 因为现在迪普尔有可能找别家律所 |
[27:47] | I do. | 所以我能说上话了 |
[27:48] | Can’t just have idle promises. | 空口无凭啊 |
[27:50] | Instead of eight years to partner, | 不必过八年才能成为合伙人 |
[27:51] | we’ll guarantee you five. | 我们保证只需要五年 |
[27:53] | Full equity. | 享受所有权益 |
[27:55] | And you pick your cases, | 你们自主选择案子 |
[27:56] | no mandatory rotations. | 没有强制轮换 |
[28:03] | We need it in writing. | 我们需要白纸黑字 |
[28:04] | Yes, but you have to commit right now | 可以 但你们得马上答应 |
[28:05] | and get back to work immediately; | 回去工作 |
[28:06] | the only way this works is | 让这些有效的唯一办法 |
[28:08] | we get on the Dipple case right now. | 就是我们立刻着手迪普尔的案子 |
[28:09] | How do we know you’re serious about this? | 我们怎么知道你没开玩笑呢 |
[28:13] | Got $80,000 in signing bonuses to back it up. | 八万美金的签约奖金 |
[28:21] | Thank you for testifying for your husband. | 谢谢你为你的丈夫作证 |
[28:24] | I know how difficult this must be, | 我知道要面对这一切 |
[28:26] | having to confront all of this. | 会有多困难 |
[28:28] | Things are only difficult if you don’t understand them. | 只有你不理解它们的时候才会觉得困难 |
[28:30] | You understand your husband? | 你理解你的丈夫 |
[28:32] | He’s highly compartmentalized. | 他是个十分公私分明的人 |
[28:34] | Most extraordinarily successful people are. | 大部分杰出的成功人士都如此 |
[28:38] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[28:39] | My husband’s online activities provide a safe space | 我丈夫的网上行为为他提供了一个 |
[28:43] | where he can explore and exhaust his darker thoughts | 能够排解他阴暗思想的安全空间 |
[28:46] | so they don’t spill over into the rest of his life. | 所以阴暗思想不会波及到他生活中的其他部分 |
[28:48] | They’re a necessary release. | 那是必要的释放 |
[28:51] | I know you’re a therapist… | 我知道你是治疗师… |
[28:53] | I’m a clinical psychiatrist. | 临床精神病专家 |
[28:55] | Right. | 对 |
[28:56] | But we’re calling you as a wife. | 但我们希望你以妻子的身份作证 |
[28:58] | We want you to explain why you trust your husband, | 我们想要你解释你为何相信你丈夫 |
[29:01] | why the jury should, too. | 还有法官为何要相信你丈夫 |
[29:03] | Because he’s superlative at what he does. | 因为他在他的领域里是顶尖人物 |
[29:05] | He supports my professional goals | 他支持我追求职业目标 |
[29:07] | and respects my personal boundaries, | 尊重我的私人界限 |
[29:09] | and I extend the same courtesies to him. | 而我也同样待他如此 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:14] | But… | 但是… |
[29:15] | we’re worried, to a jury, | 我们担心 对法官而言 |
[29:17] | this analysis could come off a bit… | 这样的分析会显得有些… |
[29:20] | Cold. | 冷漠 |
[29:21] | You want me to be less clinical? | 你们是想让我不要说得那么专业吗 |
[29:24] | How you would be at home with your husband. | 你和你丈夫在家是如何相处的 |
[29:28] | This is how I am with my husband. | 我们就是这样相处的 |
[29:33] | She’s a disaster. | 她太恐怖了 |
[29:34] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[29:36] | We need someone to explain these fantasies. | 我们需要有人来解释这些性幻想 |
[29:39] | Put the good doctor on the stand? | 让医生自己上证人席 |
[29:47] | – Okay, that was, uh… – Amazing. | -那真是… -很爽 |
[29:57] | Really? | 真要接吗 |
[29:58] | I turned off mine. | 我可把自己的关机了 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[30:01] | Okay, 20 minutes. | 好 给我二十分钟 |
[30:02] | We should get room service. | 我们得叫客房服务 |
[30:05] | You should. | 是你 |
[30:06] | You have to go back to work? | 你要回去工作了吗 |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:11] | You haven’t got another hour? | 就不能再多留一小时吗 |
[30:13] | No. | 不能 |
[30:27] | That was fun. | 很有意思 |
[30:28] | Yeah, it… was. | 是啊 有…意思 |
[30:31] | Wh… What are we referring to? | 你…指什么 |
[30:35] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[30:38] | I have to get back home. | 我得回家了 |
[30:41] | To the Bay Area? | 回湾区吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:44] | When will you be back? | 什么时候回来 |
[30:47] | In a while. | 过段时间 |
[30:49] | What’s a while? | 那是多久 |
[30:51] | A year? | 一年吧 |
[30:59] | So that’s it. | 那就这样了吗 |
[31:02] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[31:03] | This. | 这个 |
[31:05] | Between us. | 我们之间 |
[31:06] | Oh… Eli. | 伊莱 |
[31:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[31:12] | I know that voice. | 我知道这个语气 |
[31:16] | I’ve used that voice. | 我也用过这个语气 |
[31:20] | This was fun. | 这一切很有意思 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:22] | It was fun. | 的确是 |
[31:25] | Like a carnival ride. | 像一趟奇幻旅程 |
[31:28] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[31:29] | And I like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[31:35] | So Ruth got you to buy off Jason Crouse? | 所以是鲁斯让你买通杰森·克劳斯的吗 |
[31:39] | What? | 什么 |
[31:41] | Alicia’s investigator. | 艾丽西娅的调查员 |
[31:43] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[31:46] | He’s coming out to work for a little while. | 他会出来工作一段时间 |
[31:48] | Isn’t that what you wanted, too? | 这不也是你想要的吗 |
[32:14] | Look, I’m in the heat of a political campaign, | 我正处在一场政治竞选的中心 |
[32:17] | and normally all I’d be thinking about | 通常这个时候我想的都是 |
[32:19] | is tracking polls and spot media, | 跟进民意调查 关注媒体 |
[32:21] | but right now I don’t give a damn about any of it. | 但现在我根本不在乎那些 |
[32:26] | I don’t know what this is, but I like it. | 我不知道我们之间算什么 但是我喜欢 |
[32:31] | I think you’re perfect. | 我觉得你是完美的 |
[32:33] | For me. | 对我来说 |
[32:36] | So please don’t go. | 所以求你别走 |
[32:37] | Or go… or go, but come back. | 走也可以 也可以 但要回来 |
[32:42] | Soon. | 早点回 |
[32:44] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[32:47] | The way you feel about campaigns, | 竞选对你的意义 |
[32:50] | that’s the way I feel about my business. | 跟我的事业对我的意义一样 |
[32:53] | And right now, | 而现在 |
[32:55] | that’s my focus, business. | 那是我的重点 事业 |
[32:58] | You understand that, right? | 你能理解的 对吗 |
[33:03] | I loved every moment of our being together. | 我享受我们在一起的每一刻 |
[33:07] | Know that. | 记住这一点 |
[33:40] | Those posts on Brutal Mercy– did you write them? | 那些野蛮慈悲网上的言论 都是你写的吗 |
[33:43] | Every word. | 每个字都是 |
[33:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:45] | I’ve asked myself that a lot, | 我也问过自己很多次 |
[33:47] | and the simple answer is… | 答案很简单 |
[33:50] | they made me feel good. | 让我感觉很好 |
[33:52] | Good? | 很好 |
[33:53] | How? | 怎么会 |
[33:54] | Not like a good person, believe me, | 不是好人那种好 相信我 |
[33:56] | but, uh… excited, | 但是 很刺激 |
[33:59] | and, other times… | 还有 |
[34:02] | relaxed. | 放松 |
[34:03] | Oh, it’s hard to say this out loud. | 大声说出来真艰难 |
[34:05] | But it wasn’t hard to share these thoughts | 那跟奥托兰246分享这些想法 |
[34:07] | – with Ortolan246? – No. | -不困难吗 -不 |
[34:09] | I didn’t know who he was. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[34:11] | Or where he was. | 也不知道他在哪 |
[34:12] | Well, then, why make plans with him? | 那为什么要跟他作那些计划 |
[34:15] | They weren’t real plans. | 那并不是真的计划 |
[34:17] | But they were so… specific. | 但是都很 具体 |
[34:20] | That made them seem more real. | 那样才会更真实 |
[34:22] | I know how that sounds, but I needed the release. | 我知道这听起来什么样 但我需要释放 |
[34:26] | The stress of what I do, the stakes of my job, | 我的压力 我工作的风险 |
[34:30] | can be unbearable. | 会让人难以承受 |
[34:32] | But I can’t just walk away. | 但是我又不能甩手不干了 |
[34:33] | Too many people depend on me. | 有太多的人指望着我 |
[34:36] | And the site– | 而这个网站 |
[34:37] | it became a way for me to decompress. | 变成了我解压的一种方式 |
[34:40] | And I knew it was okay because Lucy was safe. | 我知道这没关系的 因为露西很安全 |
[34:43] | I knew I couldn’t hurt her. | 我知道我不可能伤害她的 |
[34:46] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那样的人 |
[34:48] | Your Honor, we ask that you lay out not just | 法官阁下 我们请求您不仅说明 |
[34:51] | the statutory elements of conspiracy, | 法定的合谋条件 |
[34:53] | but that you give examples from specific cases… | 同时举出具体明确案例 |
[34:55] | This is a smoke screen, Your Honor. | 这是烟雾弹 法官阁下 |
[34:56] | The defense wants to confuse the jury with a lot of case law. | 被告方想要用大量案例来迷惑陪审团 |
[34:58] | It’s the jury instructions, Your Honor. | 这是给陪审团的指引 法官阁下 |
[34:59] | I’m not sure where else you instruct the jury. | 我不知道除此之外还能给陪审团什么指示 |
[35:01] | They have their instructions. | 他们已经接到指示了 |
[35:02] | The Illinois Pattern Jury Instructions. | 伊利诺伊州标准陪审团指示 |
[35:04] | It’s a simple matter of intent. | 这只是一个简单的企图问题 |
[35:05] | What did Dr. Portnow intend to do? | 波特诺医生企图做什么 |
[35:07] | No, what constitutes a fantasy? | 不 幻想是怎么构成的 |
[35:09] | If we can be convicted for our fantasies, | 如果我们因为幻想而获罪 |
[35:11] | we’re at the start of a slippery slope. | 我们就即将进入灾难 |
[35:13] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太可笑了 |
[35:14] | Intent is almost always an issue in criminal cases. | 作案企图一直是刑事案件的关键 |
[35:16] | Whether you intend to kill | 是否企图杀人 |
[35:17] | is the difference between murder and manslaughter. | 决定了是谋杀还是过失杀人 |
[35:20] | Thoughts matter. But to be criminal, | 想法的确重要 但是对于犯罪 |
[35:21] | thoughts have to be coupled with actions, | 想法必须配合了行动 |
[35:22] | and the jury needs to be clear on that. | 而陪审团必须清楚这一点 |
[35:24] | Okay. I’ve decided. | 好了 我已经决定了 |
[35:25] | The jury will be instructed on | 陪审团会收到法定合谋相关的 |
[35:26] | – all the statutory elements of conspiracy. – Your Honor… | -所有指引 -法官阁下 |
[35:29] | No. The jury needs it. | 别说了 陪审团需要这个 |
[35:31] | And I will hear on what legal precedents to mention. | 我也会听取意见 决定提供哪些案例 |
[35:36] | It’s weird to be back here so soon. | 这么快就回来太奇怪了 |
[35:38] | I’m sure it is, but we don’t have a lot of time. | 肯定的 但是我们没多少时间了 |
[35:40] | So what do you need from us? | 你需要我们做什么 |
[35:42] | Our strategy on the Dipple claim | 我们迪普尔这个案子的策略 |
[35:43] | is to prove infringement of core technique | 是证明核心科技侵权 |
[35:45] | and block any novel process argument. | 杜绝所有新工艺方面的辩护 |
[35:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:53] | Actually, come to think of it, we don’t want your help. | 其实 仔细一想 我们不想要你们帮忙 |
[35:55] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被开除了 |
[35:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:57] | Yes. Diane, what do you think about that? | 是的 戴安 你觉得呢 |
[35:59] | You’re right. I don’t think we need them. | 你说得对 我想我们不需要他们 |
[36:01] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:01] | You just brought us here to embarrass us? | 你把我们叫回来就是为了羞辱我们吗 |
[36:03] | No, you just heard about our side of the case. | 不 你们已经听到我们的辩护策略了 |
[36:04] | Now you’re conflicted out of working for Canning | 现在你们去为坎宁那边工作 |
[36:06] | – on his side. – You can’t do that. | -就有冲突了 -你们不能这么做 |
[36:08] | We just did. | 我们已经做了 |
[36:10] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你们的服务 |
[36:11] | You can go now. | 你们现在可以走了 |
[36:13] | – And the signing bonuses? – They’re real. | -那签约奖金呢 -那是真的 |
[36:14] | But I don’t think it’ll look too good for you | 但我觉得对你们不是好事 |
[36:16] | when I spread the word of how easy it was to blow you | 我会放话出去 说用八万 |
[36:18] | out of a multimillion-dollar claim for 80 grand. | 把你们踢出一个几百万的案子有多容易 |
[36:21] | Jobs may be hard to come by. | 找工作可能会有点难啊 |
[36:22] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[36:23] | Oh, yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Not that I needed it, but you just gave me cause to fire you. | 你正好给了我一个解雇你们的理由 |
[36:28] | Gentlemen. | 保安 |
[36:32] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[36:42] | God, that was fun. | 太有意思了 |
[36:56] | They were out less than 15 minutes. | 他们出去不到十五分钟就回来了 |
[36:58] | Is that a good or bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[37:00] | It means the jury was swayed powerfully, | 这意味着陪审团的意见被严重影响了 |
[37:02] | but I have no idea if it was by the judge’s instructions. | 但我不知道是不是被法官的指示影响的 |
[37:07] | Madam Foreperson, do we have a verdict? | 首席陪审员女士 有裁决结果了吗 |
[37:10] | We do, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[37:12] | In the matter of People vs. Portnow, | 关于波特诺一案 |
[37:14] | on the charge of conspiracy to commit kidnapping… | 绑架罪的控诉 |
[37:20] | …we find the defendant | 我们认为被告 |
[37:22] | guilty. | 有罪 |
[37:33] | We find the defendant guilty. | 我们认为被告有罪 |
[37:38] | How can I be going to jail for something that I didn’t do, | 我怎么会因为我从来都没做过的事而坐牢 |
[37:41] | that was… it was never gonna happen? | 那事 永远不会发生的 |
[37:42] | – We’ll appeal. – That could take years. | -我们会上诉的 -那要花好几年的时间 |
[37:44] | Your Honor, we’d like to calendar a sentencing hearing. | 法官阁下 我们希望将量刑听证会提上日程 |
[37:46] | And, prior to sentencing, | 并且 在听证会之前 |
[37:47] | we ask that Dr. Portnow continue to be held without bail. | 我们要求取消波特诺医生保释的权利 |
[37:50] | You’re jumping the gun, Matan. | 你太着急了 马坦 |
[37:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is the point where | 女士们 先生们 通常这个时候 |
[37:54] | I normally thank you for your service. | 我会对你们的服务进行感谢 |
[37:57] | But I’m not going to do that today. | 但我今天不会这么做 |
[37:59] | You took an oath to render an impartial verdict, | 你们发誓会根据法律和证据 |
[38:02] | based on the law and the evidence. | 来给出公正的判决 |
[38:04] | Each and every one of you violated that oath. | 但今天你们没有一个人遵守了誓言 |
[38:06] | – Judge! – Save it, Matan. | -法官阁下 -不要废话了 |
[38:08] | As a matter of law, | 从法律上讲 |
[38:09] | I find there was insufficient evidence | 我认为本案的证据并不足以 |
[38:11] | to support a conviction here, | 证明被告有罪 |
[38:13] | so I am vacating the jury’s verdict | 因此我撤销陪审团的判决 |
[38:14] | and entering a judgment of acquittal. | 最终宣判被告无罪 |
[38:28] | Come. | 请进 |
[38:32] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[38:34] | How else can I help you? | 我还有什么可以帮你的 |
[38:38] | What you did up there– | 你刚才所做的 |
[38:39] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[38:41] | we earned that, right? | 事情本该如此 对吧 |
[38:43] | That wasn’t about | 这并不是因为 |
[38:44] | what I said in here earlier? | 我早些时候说过的话吧 |
[38:46] | – Because I didn’t… – Mrs. Florrick. | -因为我不想… -福瑞克夫人 |
[38:49] | Why don’t you just say “thank you”? | 你为什么不直接说谢谢呢 |
[38:55] | I have work to do. You can go. | 我还有工作要做 请你离开吧 |
[39:09] | Eli, I wanted to say good-bye to you. | 伊莱 我很想跟你说声再见 |
[39:13] | I had a great time, and I’ll miss you. | 跟你在一起我很快乐 我会想你的 |
[39:18] | I hope you know… | 我希望你能理解… |
[39:19] | Eli, I wanted to say good-bye to you. | 伊莱 我很想跟你说声再见 |
[39:23] | I had a great time, and I’ll miss you. | 跟你在一起我很快乐 我会想你的 |
[39:28] | I hope… | 我希望… |
[39:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:54] | I’m packing for Iowa now. | 我正在打包行李准备去爱荷华州 |
[39:55] | No. | 不是那事 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:00] | Eli, can we do this… | 伊莱 我们能不能… |
[40:01] | I had no idea they were sending Jason out of town. | 我根本不知道他们把杰森调走的事情 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:05] | And I know have been too involved | 另外我确实不应该 |
[40:07] | – in your private matters. – Okay, Eli. | -过度关注你的私事 -没事 伊莱 |
[40:09] | You’re forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[40:11] | I have to go pack. | 我要去继续打包行李了 |
[40:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:23] | You seem more upset than I do. | 你好像比我还要难过 |
[40:29] | I started to care about someone. | 我真的在乎一个人了 |
[40:32] | Courtney Paige? | 考特妮·佩琪 |
[40:37] | I don’t care about a lot of people. | 对大多数人我都不怎么关心 |
[40:40] | Too much work. | 太麻烦了 |
[40:42] | I mean, too much work to make it… work. | 我意思是 要花太多精力去维系 |
[40:47] | But I thought, this isn’t so bad. | 但我却发现 跟她在一起的时候 |
[40:50] | With her. | 这也没那么难 |
[40:53] | I could get used to this? | 我可以形成这样的习惯吗 |
[40:54] | Then do. | 那就继续保持 |
[40:56] | Be happy, Eli. | 开心就好 伊莱 |
[40:57] | I wanted to. | 我也想这样 |
[41:01] | She went away. | 但是她离开了 |
[41:03] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[41:04] | California. | 加州 |
[41:06] | – Well, for how long? – A year. | -去多久 -一年 |
[41:08] | She had… | 她… |
[41:10] | work. | 有工作要做 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry, Eli. | 我很抱歉 伊莱 |
[41:16] | You’re nice to me. | 你对我很好 |
[41:17] | No. Just listening. | 没有 只是倾听而已 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry Jason was sent away. | 杰森被调走的事情我很抱歉 |
[41:26] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[41:28] | He’s my investigator, that’s all. | 他只是我的调查员 仅此而因 |
[41:30] | I know. | 好吧 |
[41:32] | Yeah, I know. | 好吧 |
[41:41] | I don’t know why I’m telling you this, Alicia, | 我不知道我为什么要这么说 艾丽西娅 |
[41:42] | but I think you should be happy. Call Jason. | 但我觉得你应该获得幸福 给杰森打电话吧 |
[41:46] | I’m okay, Eli. | 没事的 伊莱 |
[41:47] | I don’t want to be in the way. | 我不想妨碍你 |
[41:49] | You’re not. He was my investigator. | 你并没有妨碍我什么 他只是我的调查员 |
[41:50] | Don’t let the campaign get in your way. | 别让竞选的事情妨碍你的幸福 |
[41:54] | Okay, Eli. | 好吧 伊莱 |
[41:55] | I’m… fine. | 我没事的 |
[42:12] | Six years ago, you got a message from Will Gardner, | 六年前 威尔·加德纳给你发了一条消息 |
[42:14] | a voice mail, and I erased it. | 一条语音信息 我把它删除了 |
[42:19] | You were about to go onstage | 你当时正要上台 |
[42:20] | and stand beside Peter for his S.A. Run, | 陪伴彼得进行他的州检察官竞选 |
[42:22] | and I didn’t want to hurt that. | 我当时不想让你受影响 |
[42:28] | I listened to the voice mail. | 我听了那条语音信息 |
[42:34] | Will said he loved you | 威尔说他爱你 |
[42:35] | and would give up everything to be with you. | 并且愿意放弃一切跟你在一起 |
[42:41] | And I erased it. | 但是我把它删掉了 |
[42:43] | I never let you hear it. | 没有给你听到它的机会 |
[42:46] | And I’ve been sick about it ever since. | 从那以后我一直都心中有愧 |
[42:49] | And I don’t want to stand | 所有我不想再次妨碍到 |
[42:51] | in the way of your happiness again. | 你的幸福了 |
[42:55] | That’s why I’m sorry. | 这才是我祈求你原谅的原因 |
[43:12] | Get out. | 滚 |