时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Six years ago, you got a message from Will Gardner, | 六年前 威尔·加德纳给你发了一条消息 |
[00:05] | on your voice mail, and I erased it. | 一条语音信息 我把它删除了 |
[00:10] | You were about to go on stage | 你当时正要上台 |
[00:12] | and stand beside Peter for his S.A. Run, | 陪伴彼得进行他的州检察官竞选 |
[00:14] | and I didn’t want to hurt that. | 我当时不想让你受影响 |
[00:19] | I listened to the voice mail. | 我听了那条语音信息 |
[00:23] | Will said he loved you | 威尔说他爱你 |
[00:24] | and would give up everything to be with you. | 并且愿意放弃一切跟你在一起 |
[00:30] | And I erased it. | 但是我把它删掉了 |
[00:33] | I don’t want to stand in the way of your happiness again. | 我不想再次妨碍到你的幸福了 |
[00:36] | That’s why I’m sorry. | 这才是我祈求你原谅的原因 |
[00:47] | Get out. | 滚 |
[00:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:53] | – It’s bothered me for the last six… – Eli. | -在过去的六年中它一直… -伊莱 |
[00:56] | I need you not to talk. | 你不要再说了 |
[01:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:07] | Get out of my house. | 出去 |
[01:09] | I’m afraid if I don’t explain… | 如果还有什么我没解释清楚的… |
[01:11] | Do-do you want me to… | 我希望能够… |
[01:51] | Alicia, I’ll be on the bus, so I think we should… | 艾丽西娅 我也会在竞选大巴上 我觉得 |
[01:52] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[03:34] | Alicia, you in there? | 艾丽西娅 你在吗 |
[03:39] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[03:47] | You having a party? | 你在开派对吗 |
[03:49] | No. | 没有 |
[03:50] | Just… came from the shower. | 我只是…刚洗完澡 |
[03:55] | Anyway, I was just, um… | 好吧 我正准备启程 |
[03:58] | heading out, and there was one more thing. | 但我还有件事找你 |
[03:59] | Uh, prenup, the one hour capped. | 那个一工时婚前协议案 |
[04:04] | Uh, your husband wanted me look into | 你丈夫之前叫我调查一下 |
[04:06] | Howard Lyman’s finances. | 霍华德·莱曼的财政情况 |
[04:09] | – Oh, right. – Jackie’s prenup. | -是的 -杰姬的婚前协议 |
[04:12] | Seems like your potential stepfather-in-law | 好像你丈夫的这位准继父 |
[04:14] | secreted away $2.2 million. | 悄悄转移了220万美金 |
[04:18] | It was sheltered in Relic Holdings, | 给了文物持有公司保管 |
[04:20] | A Delaware corporation. | 在特拉华州 |
[04:22] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Are… are you all right? | 你…你没事吧 |
[04:27] | Yes. | 没事 |
[04:29] | You look… distracted. | 你看起来心神不宁 |
[04:31] | No, just… packing. | 没有 我只是在收拾行李 |
[04:33] | You know, trying to get out the door. | 做出发的准备 |
[04:36] | Right, uh… | 对 |
[04:38] | Iowa. The caucus. | 爱荷华州 选举会 |
[04:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[04:47] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[04:49] | Yes. Good. | 好的 再见 |
[05:27] | Wait, wait, wait! This is not a democracy. | 等一下 这件事情上没有民主可讲 |
[05:30] | I’ll decide which way we’re gonna be… | 由我来决定我们采用何种方式… |
[05:31] | In consultation with the candidate… | 在咨询候选人意见的基础上 |
[05:32] | Yes, Eli, thank you, in consultation with peter. | 好的 伊莱 我会先咨询彼得的意见 |
[05:34] | I’ve run five campaigns in Iowa, | 我已经在爱荷华州筹备过五次竞选活动了 |
[05:36] | And this is the first time | 这是我们第一次有机会 |
[05:37] | We have the “Full Grassley” in sight. | 达成「格拉斯利壮举」 |
[05:39] | The “Full Grassley” doesn’t mean anything. | 「格拉斯利壮举」并没有什么意义 |
[05:40] | Yeah, when we were all driving Studebakers… | 在人们都在开斯图贝克老爷车的时候… |
[05:42] | I’ve already decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[05:43] | I don’t need to hear from you. | 我不需要听你的意见 |
[05:44] | But there’s this thing called the Internet now. | 但现在有个叫做互联网的东西 |
[05:46] | It’s this marvelous device. You should take a look at it. | 这是个非常棒的工具 你应该多了解一下 |
[05:48] | Yes, and the Internet still doesn’t have | 没错 但是互联网现在还是 |
[05:49] | the reach of the nightly news. | 没有达到晚间新闻的影响力 |
[05:54] | Whatcha reading? | 你在看什么呢 |
[05:57] | Jane Eyre. | 《简·爱》 |
[05:59] | Why? | 为什么看这个 |
[06:02] | I want to. | 我想看 |
[06:05] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[06:07] | I am great. | 我很好 |
[06:09] | I don’t know how people live out here. | 我不知道这里的人是如何生活的 |
[06:10] | – There’s nothing to do. – You’re on a bus with an Xbox. | -简直无事可做 -你在一辆有Xbox的车上 |
[06:13] | – Yeah, but they don’t have Xboxes. – How do you know that? | -没错 但是他们可没有 -你怎么知道 |
[06:15] | This isn’t Amish country. | 这又不是阿曼教派的乡村[18世纪] |
[06:16] | That’s not the point. | 这并不重要 |
[06:16] | The point is that… Well, look out there. | 我的意思是 你看看外面 |
[06:18] | I mean, what is this? Cornfield county? | 这是什么地方 「玉米田县」 |
[06:20] | There’s nothing out there. | 这地方什么都没有 |
[06:21] | Relax. Just enjoy it. | 放松 开心点 |
[06:42] | Getting carsick? | 你晕车了吗 |
[06:46] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:47] | Because when you read, you get carsick. | 你每次在车上读书的时候就会晕车 |
[06:49] | I’m not now. | 这次没有 |
[06:51] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[06:51] | Can you help us decide? | 能帮我们决定一下吗 |
[06:54] | Are you all still arguing? | 你们还在争论吗 |
[06:55] | We’re coming to the fork, | 州长先生 我们还有十英里 |
[06:57] | Mr. Governor, in ten miles. | 就会遇到一个岔路口 |
[06:59] | We either head east toward Des Moines– | 我们可以选择向东 前往得梅因市 |
[07:00] | Which is the smart choice– | 在我看来这是比较明智的选择 |
[07:01] | Or continue north toward Rock Valley, as we agreed. | 或者照我们之前的计划 向北走到达洛基山谷 |
[07:03] | Ruth says that the “Full Grassley” | 鲁斯说完成「格拉斯利壮举」 |
[07:05] | will give us the lead story on the nightly news. | 能够让我们上晚间新闻的头条 |
[07:07] | Yeah, nightly news coverage worked | 晚间新闻头条这一招 |
[07:08] | when Kennedy was running, so… | 在肯尼迪竞选的时代确实不错 但是… |
[07:09] | Peter, we built this campaign | 彼得 我们为了筹备这次竞选 |
[07:11] | using sophisticated voter targeting | 使用计算机模型演算了 |
[07:13] | based on computer models and micro-advertising… | 复杂的选民投票定位和微广告投放 |
[07:16] | Alicia, have you got a minute? | 艾丽西娅 你有空吗 |
[07:17] | Candidates have proven that completing the “Full Grassley” | 很多候选者都证明了完成「格拉斯利壮举」 |
[07:19] | translates to huge support. | 能够帮助他们获得巨大的支持 |
[07:20] | Rick Santorum did it, and went from dead in the water | 尼克·桑托伦做到了 起初他一点机会都没有 |
[07:23] | to coming within eight votes of winning the state. | 最后他以八票的优势拿下了这个州 |
[07:25] | And by the spring, he’d dropped out of the race. | 但是到春天 他就彻底掉出了竞选的队伍 |
[07:27] | Well, I know that covering three counties | 我知道在下午五点之前 |
[07:28] | before 5:00 P.M. is difficult, but we also have to… | 跑完三个县挺困难的 但是我们也得… |
[07:31] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[07:32] | We have to hit three counties | 要完成「格拉斯利壮举」的话 |
[07:33] | to complete “The Full Grassley.” | 我们今天要跑三个县 |
[07:35] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[07:36] | It’s named after senator Chuck Grassley. | 因参议院查克·格拉斯利得名 |
[07:37] | A candidate visits all 99 counties | 就是说候选人在一轮竞选中到访了 |
[07:39] | in Iowa in a campaign cycle. | 爱荷华州的99个县 |
[07:40] | It shows the candidate cares for the state… | 这证明了候选人关心整个州 |
[07:41] | It shows the candidate’s desperate. | 这证明了候选人走投无路了 |
[07:43] | We stop for 15 minutes, | 我们停留15分钟 |
[07:44] | Peter eats some local delicacy, | 彼得吃一点当地风味 |
[07:45] | like a loose meat sandwich… | 比如松肉三明治 |
[07:47] | What’s a loose meat sandwich? | 什么是松肉三明治 |
[07:48] | A sandwich with loose meat. | 就是夹着散肉的三明治 |
[07:49] | Just one second. | 稍等 |
[07:50] | All right, here is our dilemma: | 好的 我们现在的难题是 |
[07:52] | hitting three counties before 5:00 p.m. | 在下午5点之前到访3个郡 |
[07:54] | Is going to be extremely difficult? Do we risk it? | 会不会比较困难 我们要不要冒这个险 |
[07:57] | What does Ruth want? | 鲁斯怎么看 |
[07:58] | The “Full Grassley”. | 格拉斯利壮举 |
[08:01] | Then I’d do that. | 我就选它了 |
[08:06] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[08:08] | Hi, it’s Lucca. | 你好 我是卢卡 |
[08:09] | I’m about to go into the prenup. | 我正准备去处理婚前协议 |
[08:10] | I just wanted to know how contentious | 我就想知道我们在这件事上 |
[08:12] | we’re willing to let this get. | 要有多强的争论意识 |
[08:13] | Well, I guess you should just | 我觉得你就 |
[08:15] | let Jackie and Howard take the lead. | 让杰姬和霍华德来决定吧 |
[08:17] | Well, they’re like love birds right now. | 好吧 他们现在就是一对鸳鸯 |
[08:19] | So go easy. | 那就不用太较真 |
[08:20] | But your husband seemed to want to push this. | 可是你丈夫好像希望强硬一点 |
[08:24] | Uh-oh, I better get in there. | 我得赶紧进去了 |
[08:26] | Okay. Good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[08:29] | This is a pro-forma prenup; | 这是一份婚前协议草稿 |
[08:31] | I see no reason to belabor it. | 我觉得没必要认真去研究了 |
[08:33] | Neither do I. | 我也觉得 |
[08:34] | A pen. My kingdom for a pen! | 来支笔 我愿意用整个王国换支笔 |
[08:38] | Before we sign, we need to talk about Relic Holdings. | 签署之前 我们得谈谈有关文物持有公司的事 |
[08:41] | Relic what? | 文物什么 |
[08:43] | Sounds like a rash I once had. | 听起来像我之前起的疹子 |
[08:46] | You’ve never heard of it? | 你从没听说过吗 |
[08:47] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[08:49] | Relic Holdings was incorporated last year, | 文物持有公司在去年成立 |
[08:51] | In Delaware, under your name. | 在特拉华州 你的名下 |
[08:54] | It’s a shell corporation, a paper entity | 它是个空壳公司 一张用来 |
[08:57] | used to conceal $2.2 million. | 藏匿220万的纸 |
[08:59] | Howard, are you trying to hide money from me? | 霍华德 你在背着我藏匿资产吗 |
[09:02] | No. Really? | 没有 什么啊 |
[09:04] | I have no idea what this is about. | 我根本不知道这是什么 |
[09:06] | We’re going to need a recess. | 我们需要休息一下 |
[09:10] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[09:11] | Yes, David, we’re in a meeting with someone right now. | 好的 大卫 我们现在正在和别人开会 |
[09:13] | No, it can’t wait. | 不行 这个马上就得处理 |
[09:14] | This is Ms. Creech… | 这是克里奇女士 |
[09:16] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[09:17] | It’s very important. | 我要说的非常重要 |
[09:18] | …from the Illinois Fair Employment Practices Agency. | 她来自伊利诺斯州公平就业机构 |
[09:21] | Why, hello, Ms. Screech. | 啊 你好 斯克里奇女士 |
[09:22] | – Creech. – Creech. | -克里奇 -克里奇 |
[09:23] | It’s always good to have someone like you drop by. | 您的到访让我们蓬荜生辉啊 |
[09:25] | I’m investigating your firm | 我在调查你们公司 |
[09:26] | for discriminatory hiring practices. | 有关雇佣歧视的问题 |
[09:28] | I was just telling Ms. Creech | 我正在和克里奇女士讲 |
[09:30] | that we recently hired an exceptionally diverse group of associates. | 我们刚刚雇佣了一组少数裔律师 |
[09:33] | Unfortunately, we received a complaint. | 很不幸的是 我们接到了投诉 |
[09:35] | – From whom? – That’s confidential, | -谁投诉了 -这是保密内容 |
[09:37] | as I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你可以理解 |
[09:41] | This has Canning’s fingerprints all over it. | 这一看就是坎宁干的 |
[09:43] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[09:44] | He’s in full take-down mode. | 他现在就想把我们彻底搞垮 |
[09:46] | It’s retribution for the Dipple case. | 这就是迪普尔的案子之后的报复 |
[09:48] | No, FEPA doesn’t work that fast. | 不 公平就业机构动作没那么快 |
[09:50] | We have another problem, too. | 我们还有一个麻烦 |
[09:51] | Do you remember the Depietro settlement? $2.2 million? | 记不记得德皮耶托案子的补偿金 220万 |
[09:54] | David, can we focus like we… | 大卫 我们能不能努力解决 |
[09:55] | I hid the money in a shell corporation | 我把那些钱藏进了一个空壳公司 |
[09:57] | So Alicia wouldn’t get her hands on it | 这样艾丽西娅就没办法染指这些钱 |
[09:58] | when she was trying to screw us over her exit package. | 她那会儿正想利用退职补偿来搞死我们 |
[10:01] | And we’re… | 而且我们 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | Seriously? What? | 真的假的 什么 |
[10:06] | You committed fraud. | 你这是欺诈 |
[10:07] | No. I committed… selective depositing. | 不是 我这是选择性存储 |
[10:10] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天哪 |
[10:12] | Just take care of it. | 你给我搞定这事 |
[10:27] | So this was a good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[10:28] | – Good rally, Ruth. – Shut up. | -好棒的集会 鲁斯 -闭嘴 |
[10:30] | Do you have any advance at all? | 你有任何提前安排吗 |
[10:31] | Yes, but we’re stretched thin. | 有 但是我们的资源本来就很少 |
[10:33] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[10:43] | It’s not about the crowds, Governor. | 人多不多不重要 州长 |
[10:45] | You’ll never beat Hillary and Bernie’s crowds. | 你不可能有比希拉里和伯尼多那么多粉丝 |
[10:47] | Apparently not. | 显然是 |
[10:49] | Peter Florrick for president! | 彼得·福瑞克 总统之选 |
[10:51] | Peter is the man! | 彼得就是总统之选 |
[10:53] | – Is that the advance? – No. | -这是提前安排的 -不是 |
[10:55] | Mr. Florrick– sorry, Governor Florrick– | 福瑞克先生 对不起 福瑞克州长 |
[10:57] | And soon to be President Florrick– | 马上就是福瑞克总统了 |
[10:59] | I am a Florrick fanatic. | 我是个福瑞克超级粉丝 |
[11:01] | I am an Honest-To-God, number one Florrick fanatic. | 上天可鉴 我是第一号福瑞克粉丝 |
[11:05] | Neil Howard Sloan-Jacob. | 尼尔·霍华德·斯隆-雅各布 |
[11:06] | Uh, thank you, Mister… | 谢谢你 |
[11:07] | Sloan-Jacob. | 斯隆-雅各布 |
[11:08] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了吧 是不是 |
[11:10] | Well, I remember you. | 可是我记得你 |
[11:11] | Peter’s gonna be an amazing president | 彼得会是个超棒的总统 |
[11:14] | He’ll make the country great for every resident | 他会让县里每家每户和和美美 |
[11:16] | It’s evident he’s relevant to our government! | 显而易见他对国家举足轻重 |
[11:20] | You want to do a selfie? | 要不要拍张自拍 |
[11:22] | Where’s your advance team, Ruth? | 你的提前安排呢 |
[11:24] | Stop poisoning Peter. | 别再跟彼得灌迷魂汤了 |
[11:26] | It’s not about the crowds, it’s about how it’s reported. | 有多少人并不重要 重要的是报道的方式 |
[11:29] | And who will report it? | 那谁又会来报道呢 |
[11:31] | Any reporter worth his salt is gonna photograph | 任何一个称职的记者都会拍下 |
[11:32] | how empty this all is. | 这里有多清冷 |
[11:33] | Well, that’s why I got a reporter | 所以我才找了个 |
[11:35] | who isn’t worth his salt. | 不称职的记者过来 |
[11:36] | Democratic presidential candidate Peter Florrick | 民主党总统候选人彼得·福瑞克 |
[11:37] | 与福瑞克竞选团队同行 伊利诺伊州州长彼得·福瑞克来访爱荷华州 | |
[11:39] | is on pace to complete “The Full Monty,” | 正在完成他的「脱衣壮举」 |
[11:42] | a feat only attempted by the bravest politicians: | 在我身边的是当前最勇敢的政客 |
[11:45] | Visiting all of the 70… 89 Iowa counties | 他将在下午五点之前巡访完爱荷华州 |
[11:49] | by 5:00 pm cutoff. | 整整70…89个县 |
[11:51] | And here to tell the tale | 而为您讲述这段故事的 |
[11:52] | is none other than the candidate himself, Peter Florrick. | 正是候选人本人 彼得·福瑞克 |
[11:55] | Good to see you, Ted. | 很高兴见到你 泰德 |
[11:57] | And good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[11:58] | And it looks like your fans are out in force today. | 看来今天你有很多支持者啊 |
[12:02] | We love you, Peter! | 我们爱你 彼得 |
[12:05] | They sure seem to love you. | 他们看起来就很爱戴你 |
[12:06] | Nice costume. | 装扮得真不错 |
[12:07] | Thanks, I’m a Florrick fanatic. | 谢啦 我是福瑞克的死忠 |
[12:09] | Uh, three more counties to go, Ted. | 还有三个县 泰德 |
[12:11] | Just three more counties. | 只剩三个县了 |
[12:13] | And you have four and a half hours to go. | 而你还有四个半小时 |
[12:14] | 与福瑞克竞选团队同行 伊利诺伊州州长彼得·福瑞克来访爱荷华州 | |
[12:16] | We can do it. Who can do it? | 我们能行 谁能行 |
[12:18] | We can do it! | 我们能行 |
[12:19] | – Who can do it? – We can do it! | -谁能行 -我们能行 |
[12:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:38] | Peter will be happy | 只要身边 |
[12:39] | when you surround him with cheering people. | 有人为他欢呼 彼得就会开心的 |
[12:43] | I hope this campaign isn’t over tomorrow. | 我希望这次竞选不会到明天就结束 |
[12:46] | I’d really like to get to know you, Alicia. | 我真的很想多了解你 艾丽西娅 |
[12:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:50] | You’re… | 你很… |
[12:51] | interesting. | 有趣 |
[12:53] | You don’t let things confuse you. | 你不让事物困扰你 |
[12:56] | I’m not sure that’s true. | 我不确定这是不是真的 |
[12:59] | I used to think I knew what life was about, | 过去我一直觉得自己知道什么是人生 |
[13:01] | but I don’t have a clue. | 到头来我却一点头绪也没有 |
[13:02] | Cherish that moment. | 珍惜那个瞬间吧 |
[13:07] | When you realize you don’t know what life’s about. | 当你意识到自己并不了解生活时 |
[13:10] | That’s truth. | 那是真相 |
[13:15] | You think you could ever be happy? | 你觉得你会过得开心吗 |
[13:17] | If you had taken a… left instead of a right | 当你知道以前自己…判断错误 |
[13:20] | or went up instead of down, you would’ve been happy? | 选错方向 你还会过得开心吗 |
[13:25] | No. | 不会 |
[13:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:27] | You can’t control fate. | 人算不如天算 |
[13:30] | It’s in your genes. | 一切都在你的基因里 |
[13:32] | Can’t change that. | 强求不得 |
[13:34] | So whatever I do, whatever I did… | 所以无论我做什么 做过什么 |
[13:37] | I’d end up right back here? | 我都注定会来这里吗 |
[13:39] | Well, maybe not here, but someplace like here. | 可能不是这里 但也不会差太多 |
[13:42] | At the end of every fork, there’s a cliff. | 每个分岔路的尽头 都有一座悬崖 |
[13:44] | Go ahead, take “The road less traveled.” | 只管去吧 去走那条「少有人走的路」 |
[13:47] | You’ll still find that cliff. | 你还是会走到悬崖的 |
[13:51] | I think if I could go back to georgetown right now… | 我想如果重回乔治城大学那段时光… |
[13:59] | …back to Criminal Law 101, | 重回基础刑法课 |
[14:01] | Seat 35l– | 第35排12列 |
[14:04] | That was my seat– | 那是我的座位 |
[14:07] | I would’ve said yes. | 我会答应他的 |
[14:08] | Yes to what? | 答应什么 |
[14:10] | There was a young man… | 曾经有个年轻男子 |
[14:13] | in love with me. | 爱上了我 |
[14:17] | Um, why don’t we go on the bus, Alicia? | 不如回到巴士里吧 艾丽西娅 |
[14:20] | No, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[15:01] | Did you file a discriminatory hiring claim with FEPA? | 你有在公平就业机构提出雇佣歧视的控诉吗 |
[15:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:04] | Did you file a discriminatory hiring claim with fepa? | 你有在公平就业机构提出雇佣歧视的控诉吗 |
[15:08] | You know you can’t ask me that. | 你们知道自己无权过问的 |
[15:09] | You did, didn’t you? | 你这样干了 是吧 |
[15:11] | I didn’t file it with FEPA, | 我没在公平就业机构提起控诉啊 |
[15:12] | I filed it with the EEOC. But I withdrew it. | 那是在平等就业机会委员会 但我撤销了 |
[15:14] | As soon as I started working here, I withdrew the complaint. | 我刚来这里上班 就撤销了控诉 |
[15:16] | Unfortunately, Illinois has a work-share agreement | 不幸的是 伊州和联邦调查局之间有 |
[15:19] | with the Feds. | 工作分享协议 |
[15:20] | Well, then I’ll just withdraw the complaint. | 那我去撤销控诉好了 |
[15:22] | You can’t– not once they start investigating. | 不行 他们开始调查后就不能撤销了 |
[15:24] | They started? | 他们开始了吗 |
[15:25] | Yes, the rep is in our conference room right now. | 没错 他们的代表正坐在我们的会议室里 |
[15:28] | That’s too bad, isn’t it? | 那真是太糟了 不是吗 |
[15:31] | Is that sarcasm? Because we hired you. | 你是在讽刺吗 因为我们雇了你 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:34] | – After you didn’t. – Monica… | -你们一开头没雇我 -莫妮卡… |
[15:37] | This is serious. | 事情很严重 |
[15:39] | I need you to drive faster. | 你得开快点 |
[15:40] | We have to get to Merrill by 2:00. | 我们得在两点之前赶到梅里尔市 |
[15:43] | So tell us about “The Full Monty,” Mr. Gold. | 告诉我们关于「脱衣壮举」的事吧 戈德先生 |
[15:49] | The full Grassley. | 是格拉斯利壮举 |
[15:50] | The Full… I don’t understand. | 什么壮举…我不太懂 |
[15:51] | Uh, Grassley, I think that’s what you mean. | 是格拉斯利 我猜你是想说这个 |
[15:53] | “Monty” means taking off your clothes. | 「脱衣」是指脱掉衣服 |
[15:55] | We certainly don’t want any of that here, | 我们在这里可不想这么做 |
[15:57] | do we, sir? | 是吧 先生 |
[15:59] | Could you just give me a second? | 你能稍等一下吗 |
[16:05] | Alicia, give me five minutes. | 艾丽西娅 给我五分钟 |
[16:06] | You don’t need to talk. | 你可以什么都不说 |
[16:07] | Just listen to me for five minutes. | 听我讲五分钟就好 |
[16:09] | It’s a nightmare just watching you like this. | 看到你这样真是一个噩梦 |
[16:11] | You know what the nightmare is? | 你知道什么是噩梦吗 |
[16:13] | Being here, when I want to be home. | 在我理应回家的时候却呆在这里 |
[16:16] | Being on a bus in the middle of Iowa. | 呆在一辆行驶在爱荷华州的大巴上 |
[16:20] | That’s the nightmare. | 这才是噩梦 |
[16:21] | Now leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[16:26] | It was a clerical error, Howard. | 那是个笔误 霍华德 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry if it caused you and Jackie strife. | 我很抱歉这害得你和杰姬吵架 |
[16:30] | Well, maybe it wasn’t a clerical error. | 也许这不是笔误 |
[16:32] | Maybe the money really is mine. | 也许这钱真的是我的 |
[16:37] | No, it was a mistake. | 不 就是搞错了 |
[16:40] | But for tax reasons, it’s a little difficult to unravel. | 但出于税收原因 要解决有点困难 |
[16:43] | So what I’d like you to do is just play along, | 所以我要你做的就是合作 |
[16:47] | Admit the money is yours. | 承认这钱是你的 |
[16:49] | And we will make it worth your while. | 我们就会让你收够好处的 |
[16:51] | What, um, what does that mean, “Worth my while”? | 「收够好处」是什么意思 |
[16:55] | It means I’ll be appreciative. | 意思是结果让你满意 |
[16:57] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:00] | How much? | 你要多少 |
[17:02] | $10,000. | 一万 |
[17:07] | Half of it. | 一半 |
[17:08] | What? | 什么 |
[17:09] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:10] | It’s all in my name, all 2.2 million. | 钱都在我名下 220万 |
[17:12] | I don’t see why I shouldn’t keep all of it. | 我有什么理由不全部留下呢 |
[17:16] | Governor Florrick is on pace | 福瑞克州长正一步一步 |
[17:17] | 福瑞克做出「大胆决定」 决心完成格拉斯利壮举 | |
[17:18] | to complete the full grassley. | 完成格拉斯利壮举 |
[17:20] | It’s a bold move and one… | 这是个大胆举动和一个… |
[17:21] | “Bold move.” That’s what we want. | 「大胆举动」 要的就是这个 |
[17:23] | No one’s counting the crowd in Rock Valley. | 还没统计洛基山谷的人数呢 |
[17:25] | Matthews is an outlier. No one else is talking about it. | 马修斯是局外人 其他没人在讨论这事 |
[17:28] | – Backroom is. – Backroom… | -都在私下讨论 -私下… |
[17:30] | Talks about Trump sneezing if it gets them more clicks. | 只要能提高点击量 他们特朗普打喷嚏都愿意说 |
[17:35] | 福瑞克 携手改变我们的国家 | |
[17:42] | Here we go. Merrill. | 到了梅里尔 |
[17:45] | What delicacy do we eat here? | 这儿有什么好吃的 |
[17:46] | – Loose meat sandwiches. – Again? | -松肉三明治 -又吃这个 |
[17:48] | Don’t let anyone hear you say that. | 别让任何人听到你这么说 |
[17:51] | Iowans have no sense of humor | 爱荷华人从不拿他们的 |
[17:52] | about their loose meat sandwiches. | 松肉三明治开玩笑 |
[17:56] | Well, at least there’s more people here. | 至少这儿的人更多 |
[17:58] | Yeah. Press is doing their job. | 没错 媒体宣传的不错 |
[18:00] | Governor! Alicia! Kids, let’s go. | 州长 艾丽西娅 孩子们 走吧 |
[18:02] | We have to hurry. Ten minutes here, eat a sandwich, | 我们要抓紧 十分钟时间 吃个三明治 |
[18:05] | back on the bus, or we’ll never make it to Anthon! Let’s go! | 再回车上来 要不我们永远到不了安森 走 |
[18:15] | Peter Florrick for president! | 彼得·福瑞克 总统之选 |
[18:17] | Peter Florrick for president! | 彼得·福瑞克 总统之选 |
[18:21] | Peter! Peter Florrick for president! Peter… | 彼得 彼得·福瑞克 总统之选 彼得 |
[18:23] | 彼得·福瑞克 总统之选 共同改变我们的国家 | |
[18:27] | Would anyone mind telling me what the hell is going on | 谁能告诉我在普利茅斯县到底 |
[18:29] | – in Plymouth County? – We didn’t spend on the media budget. | -发生了什么吗 -我们没在媒体预算上花钱 |
[18:33] | And that makes them angry? | 这就让他们生气了吗 |
[18:34] | You guys should probably check out glare. | 你们该看看这个 |
[18:36] | You know what the nightmare is? | 你知道什么是噩梦吗 |
[18:38] | Being here when I want to be home. Being on a bus | 当我想待在家时人却在这儿 坐在巴士上 |
[18:41] | 总统候选人福瑞克正在爱荷华州想要完成格拉斯利壮举 然而他的妻子艾丽西娅·福瑞克却在抱怨… | |
[18:41] | in the middle of Iowa. That’s the nightmare. | 在爱荷华州的某处 这才是噩梦 |
[18:44] | – What the…? How did…? – Now leave me alone. | -什么 怎么 -现在你可以走了 |
[18:52] | You’re not here to record private conversations. | 要你来不是拍摄私人对话的 |
[18:54] | – You’re here to record the news. – Yes, sorry. | -是要你来拍摄新闻的 -我知道 抱歉 |
[18:56] | That wasn’t me. That was my producer. | 不是我干的 是我的制片人 |
[18:57] | – Yeah, but you recorded it. – Not intentionally. | -对 但是你录下来了 -不是故意的 |
[19:00] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 拜托别生我气 |
[19:01] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[19:03] | I need you to apologize for the “Nightmare” Comment. | 我要你为「噩梦」言论道歉 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:06] | Say it was only a nightmare to be here because you were | 说因为你担心女儿才会觉得待在这儿 |
[19:09] | concerned for your children. Grace has a cold, | 是个噩梦 格蕾丝感冒了 |
[19:11] | and you wanted to be home with her. | 你想陪着她 |
[19:13] | Does grace have a cold? | 格蕾丝感冒了吗 |
[19:14] | Sniffles. All the media attention | 鼻塞 对于一个想要保护孩子的母亲 |
[19:17] | is hard on a mother who’s protective of her children. | 媒体的关注太过严苛 |
[19:19] | Can you say that? | 你能这么说吗 |
[19:20] | – Yes. – I’ll get Ted to interview you. | -能 -我安排泰德给你采访 |
[19:22] | We need to get this out there before we hit the last county. | 我们得在到下个县前把这事解决了 |
[19:29] | Still thinking about first love? | 还在怀念初恋吗 |
[19:35] | Sit back down. | 坐回来 |
[19:43] | I was in love. | 我曾坠入爱河 |
[19:45] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[19:47] | He was a pollster. I was a lowly volunteer. | 他是民调专家 而我只是普通志愿者 |
[19:51] | I won’t tell you what campaign, ’cause it’ll date me. | 我不会告诉你是什么竞选 那样就暴露了 |
[19:55] | He wanted children; I didn’t. So that was it. | 他想要孩子 我不想 所以就分开了 |
[19:59] | I remember the last time I saw him. | 我记得和他最后一次见面 |
[20:02] | Everything about it. | 每个细节 |
[20:04] | It was the middle of a sidewalk. | 那是在一条人行道上 |
[20:07] | The light just turned yellow, | 路灯变得昏黄 |
[20:10] | And I had to go one way and he had to go the other. | 我和他只能各走一方 |
[20:18] | And it was the best kiss of my life. | 那是我一生中最美妙的吻 |
[20:22] | The absolute best. | 千真万确 |
[20:25] | For a long time, I wondered | 很长一段时间 我都在想 |
[20:27] | how my life would’ve changed if I’d said yes to him. | 如果我答应了他 我的人生会有怎样的改变 |
[20:32] | Until I saw last year he was sent to prison for mail fraud. | 直到去年我看到他因邮件诈骗进了监狱 |
[20:40] | That looked like it was gonna go somewhere. | 看来结局有些出乎意料 |
[20:43] | Whatever you think you could’ve changed in your life | 无论你觉得自己的人生或他的人生 |
[20:46] | or in his, you couldn’t have. | 本会有何改变 都只是空想而已 |
[20:51] | I don’t know if that’s true. | 我不知道这对不对 |
[20:52] | It is true. | 当然对 |
[20:55] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[20:58] | I just told you. | 因为我刚告诉你了 |
[21:01] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:02] | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 澄清「噩梦」言论 女儿生病 言论为「断章取义」 | |
[21:02] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:03] | Good, Ted. It’s a beautiful day in Iowa. | 很好 泰德 爱荷华的天气很好 |
[21:06] | And we are sampling all the great food | 而且我们沿途将每个镇的 |
[21:08] | in each town as we pass through. | 美食都尝了个遍 |
[21:10] | And I guess that you feel that some remarks that we reported were… | 我猜你觉得我们报道的一些言论 |
[21:15] | – misreported on you. – Yes. When I was caught | -是误报 -没错 我被拍到说 |
[21:18] | saying it was a nightmare to be here. | 待在这儿犹如噩梦 |
[21:21] | What I actually meant was it was a nightmare to be away | 实际上我的意思是在我的孩子感冒时 |
[21:23] | from my kitchen, when one of my kids has a cold. | 离开家犹如噩梦 |
[21:28] | I was hoping to take care of my kids. | 我想照顾我的孩子 |
[21:30] | I’m sure every mom can relate. | 我肯定每个母亲都能感同身受 |
[21:34] | I’m so sorry, my dear, but I wasn’t trying | 真对不起 亲爱的 我不是有意 |
[21:37] | to hide anything from you. It’s just that I simply forgot. | 向你隐瞒任何事 我只是忘了 |
[21:40] | – $2.2 million? – It happens all the time. Just last week… | -忘了220万 -这时有发生 上周 |
[21:44] | We’re going to need a full accounting. | 我们要求全面核算 |
[21:45] | Times, dates, all the specifics. | 时间 日期 所以细节 |
[21:47] | Be my guest. But I am innocent of everything, | 请便 反正我是无辜的 |
[21:49] | except being old. | 除了年事已高 |
[21:51] | Last night, I left the fridge door open. | 昨晚 我忘记关冰箱门了 |
[21:53] | Everything melted, | 所有东西都化了 |
[21:55] | – Including that marzipan you gave me. – That’s unfortunate, | -包括你给我的杏仁蛋白糖 -真可惜 |
[21:58] | But we’re still going to need documentation. | 但我们仍需要证明文件 |
[22:04] | Excuse us for a moment. | 让我们单独谈一下 |
[22:05] | Would you? | 好吗 |
[22:10] | You’re buying this? | 你相信吗 |
[22:12] | When you get to my age, | 等你到了我这个年龄 |
[22:14] | you see this happen. | 就会遇到这种情况 |
[22:15] | And it only gets worse, which is | 而且只会越来越糟 |
[22:17] | why this preup will need to account for more than just finances. | 因此这份婚前协议还需包括除财产以外的条款 |
[22:20] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[22:21] | If I’m going to be taking care of Howard, | 如果我得照顾霍华德 |
[22:24] | I’ll need full power of attorney. | 我需要全权委托代理权 |
[22:30] | Do you think she’s selling us out? | 她会出卖咱们吗 |
[22:32] | No. | 不会 |
[22:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[22:39] | She saw the interview video I posted online. | 她看过我在网上发布的面试视频 |
[22:41] | – I thought you took that down. – I did. | -我以为你已经删了 -的确 |
[22:43] | But I might have included a link to it | 但在向平等就业机会委员会投诉时 |
[22:45] | in my EEOC complaint. | 我可能发送了视频链接 |
[22:47] | Of course. | 那是必然 |
[22:49] | She thinks you hired me | 她认为 你们雇我 |
[22:50] | just so I’d withdraw the complaint. | 只是为了让我撤销投诉 |
[22:51] | I kept telling her that’s not true, | 我一直跟她说 不是这样的 |
[22:53] | but… she wants to talk to both of you. | 但…她要跟你俩谈谈 |
[23:03] | * Let’s sing to grand old Ioway * | *唱起爱荷华式的赞歌* |
[23:09] | Are you ready for Peter Florrick? | 准备好迎接彼得·福瑞克了吗 |
[23:11] | Are you ready for the man himself? | 准备好见他本人了吗 |
[23:16] | * Peter’s smarter… * | *彼得盖世…* |
[23:16] | The important thing is we did it– | 重要的是我们做到了 |
[23:18] | The Full Grassley with five minutes to spare. | 提前五分钟完成格拉斯利壮举 |
[23:21] | * …I’m right, Peter’s gonna win come election night! * | *没错 选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜* |
[23:25] | So now, you get off, | 你现在下车 |
[23:26] | you shake a few hands, eat a last loose meat sandwich– | 跟大家握握手 吃掉最后一个松肉三明治 |
[23:29] | Oh, please, please, not another one. | 拜托 别再让我吃了 |
[23:31] | Five minutes of the stump, | 再坚持五分钟 |
[23:32] | and we’re back on the bus for Des Moines. | 就上车回得梅因了 |
[23:34] | Is this really gonna matter? | 这真很重要吗 |
[23:35] | We do what we can. | 我们竭尽所能 |
[23:37] | The good Lord does the rest. | 其余的听天由命 |
[23:40] | * Peter’s smarter than Einstein * | *彼得盖世 赶超爱因斯坦* |
[23:42] | * He’s got brains like L.A.’s got sunshine * | *他才智精明 好比洛杉矶的艳阳* |
[23:44] | * I need to hear you now, tell me that I’m right * | *都来说说吧 肯定我的说法* |
[23:46] | * Peter’s gonna win come election night * | *选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜* |
[23:50] | * I never hesitate to talk about my Peter * | *对我的彼得 我从不犹疑* |
[23:52] | * There are other names, but Peter’s gonna beat ’em * | *虽还有别人 但彼得会打败他们* |
[23:55] | * Peter’s gonna win come election night * | *选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜* |
[24:01] | * Peter’s gonna win come election night… * | *选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜* |
[24:04] | It sounds like a party’s going on there. | 听上去像在举办派对 |
[24:06] | Yes, Chris, the mood here is infectious, | 没错 克里斯 这里的气氛很有感染力 |
[24:09] | as Peter Florrick finishes the Full Grassley | 彼得·福瑞克提前五分钟 |
[24:11] | with five minutes to spare. | 完成格拉斯利壮举 |
[24:13] | Five minutes? Wow! | 五分钟 |
[24:14] | – We did it. – Yeah. | -我们做到了 -是的 |
[24:16] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[24:17] | Here’s a highlight from the rally. | 请看全场焦点所在 |
[24:19] | * I need to hear you now, tell me that I’m right * | *都来说说吧 肯定我的说法* |
[24:21] | * Peter’s gonna win come election night! * | *选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜* |
[24:23] | So, 24 more hours? | 还差24小时 |
[24:24] | Just the caucus tomorrow and all will be revealed. | 就等明天的基层会议 一切即见分晓 |
[24:27] | What’s considered winning? | 怎么算赢 |
[24:28] | For us? | 对我们来说吗 |
[24:30] | Second place. | 排第二位 |
[24:31] | And… losing? | 那…怎样算输 |
[24:33] | Third place. | 排第三 |
[24:34] | Can we do it? | 能赢吗 |
[24:37] | Do you want to do it? | 你希望赢吗 |
[24:40] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[24:43] | Well, then fasten your seatbelt. | 那你可得坐稳了 |
[24:45] | You think today was crazy? | 你以为今天算疯狂吗 |
[24:46] | Tomorrow will show you how insane democracy can get. | 明天你将看到 民主疯狂到没边 |
[24:49] | Catch Florrick fever! You’ve got Florrick fever! | 加入福瑞克狂热阵营 你已成为福瑞克狂热分子 |
[24:53] | – Peter Florrick, 2016! – Uh-oh. | -彼得·福瑞克 2016必胜 -不好 |
[24:55] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[24:56] | is Governor Florrick spitting out his loose meat sandwich? | 松肉三明治被福瑞克州长吐了吗 |
[25:05] | So, turning to the next issue: power of attorney. | 换下一个议题 委托代理权 |
[25:09] | Power of attorney? In case of incapacitation? | 委托代理权 万一丧失民事行为能力吗 |
[25:12] | Power of attorney now. | 现在就签署委托代理 |
[25:13] | – Why? – Howard… | -为什么 -霍华德 |
[25:16] | You’re not in the same shape you once were. | 你如今的状态已不同往日 |
[25:18] | I do the Jack Lalanne thing every morning. | 我每天早上都按杰克·拉兰内的方法锻炼 |
[25:20] | I am ripped. | 肌肉清晰可见 |
[25:21] | I mean mentally. | 我是说脑力 |
[25:23] | You’re… declining. | 正在…退化 |
[25:25] | I’m sharper than the serpent’s tooth. | 我头脑敏捷 甚于蛇蝎 |
[25:27] | That’s King Lear. | 那是李尔王 |
[25:28] | – And he lost his mind. – It’s from the first act, | -且他最终疯癫 -那是第一幕里的台词 |
[25:30] | and Lear was still completely in charge of his faculties. | 李尔王还清醒主宰一切之时 |
[25:33] | And what about the $2.2 million you just forgot about? | 你不记得的那220万呢 |
[25:37] | – People of sound mind don’t just forget about money like that. – But… | -头脑清醒的人不会忘记那么大笔钱 -但 |
[25:41] | And if you can’t face the reality of your situation… | 如果你无法面对自己的现状… |
[25:44] | I need the room. | 都出去 |
[25:45] | David… | 大卫 |
[25:46] | Young ethnically ambitious woman, | 野心勃勃 种族特别的年轻女子 |
[25:49] | I need a moment alone with my intended. | 我要单独跟我未婚妻谈 |
[26:02] | It’s all a sham, baby. | 都是幌子 亲爱的 |
[26:03] | – Howard… – I didn’t forget about the money. | -霍华德 -我没有不记得这笔钱 |
[26:06] | I never knew about the money. | 我根本不知道有这笔钱 |
[26:07] | The firm was trying to do this thing to hide some cash, | 是律所想隐瞒这笔钱 |
[26:10] | and I played along, hoping they would cut me in– | 我假装合作 希望他们能给我分点… |
[26:13] | uh, cut… us in. | 给咱们…分点 |
[26:16] | This has all been very taxing. | 这真够费神的 |
[26:18] | We can resume these discussions later. | 等会儿再继续讨论吧 |
[26:23] | – How’d it go? – I think the storm is setting in. | -怎么样 -暴风雨就要来了 |
[26:26] | He’s not just losing his memory, he’s becoming delusional. | 他不仅失去记忆力 已经产生错觉了 |
[26:30] | That’s what FEPA needs, | 这正是公平就业机构的要求 |
[26:31] | and that’s what we’re going to give them. | 我们得满足他们 |
[26:34] | An apology. | 公开道歉 |
[26:36] | We’re too far down the rabbit hole for anything else. | 此事已别无它法 |
[26:38] | Who do you have in mind? | 你认为该由谁出面 |
[26:40] | You. | 你 |
[26:42] | No way. | 不可能 |
[26:44] | You saw the video. | 你也看过视频 |
[26:46] | Howard Lyman was the worst offender. | 霍华德·莱曼的攻击色彩最严重 |
[26:47] | Cary, you blatantly stated that Lockhart, Agos & Lee | 凯里 你公然声明 无论哪个职位 |
[26:51] | doesn’t employ African-Americans in every position. | 洛&艾&李律所都不雇用非裔美国人 |
[26:54] | And you made it seem like a badge of honor. | 还一副誉满天下的样子 |
[26:55] | – That is not what I meant. – That doesn’t matter. | -我不是那个意思 -那不重要 |
[26:58] | You need to do it for the firm. | 为了律所 你就得这么做 |
[27:00] | The firm with your name. | 你的大名还在上面呢 |
[27:03] | Hurry! Caucus starts in three minutes. | 赶紧的 基层会议三分钟后开始 |
[27:06] | This is the bellwether precinct. | 这里是决定性选区 |
[27:08] | We need this one to go our way. | 我们需要这个选区 |
[27:09] | But, Ruth, how bad was dad’s…? | 但是 鲁斯 爸爸那事影响有多坏 |
[27:11] | Loose meat incident? | 松肉事件吗 |
[27:13] | The goodwill we generated with the “Full Grassley” | 我们通过「格拉斯利壮举」产生的好效果 |
[27:15] | might have dissipated. | 也许已经消失了 |
[27:16] | That just sounds so wrong. | 这话听起来太古怪了 |
[27:18] | But Iowans are savvy voters. | 但爱荷华人都是通情达理的选民 |
[27:20] | If we lost some votes, | 即便我们丢掉了一些选票 |
[27:21] | this is our shot to get them back– | 这是我们把选票争取回来的机会 |
[27:23] | right here on the caucus floor. | 就在这 基层会议上 |
[27:27] | Oh, wow. I did not expect it to be this crazy. | 没想到会这么疯狂 |
[27:31] | Unlike the GOP, democrats don’t do secret ballots. | 跟共和党不同 民主党不搞不记名投票 |
[27:34] | This is old-style Athenian democracy. | 这是传统的雅典式民主 |
[27:37] | – A what? – Athenian democracy. | -雅什么 -雅典式民主 |
[27:40] | Literally, a gathering of neighbors | 直白点说 就是邻里聚集起来 |
[27:41] | trying to convince each other to support their candidate. | 尝试说服对方支持他们的候选人 |
[27:44] | Every candidate has a corner. | 每个候选人都有自己的区域 |
[27:46] | Okay, that’s Hillary’s corner. | 那是希拉里的区域 |
[27:48] | Hillary! Hillary! | 希拉里 希拉里 |
[27:50] | And there’s Bernie’s. | 这是伯尼的 |
[27:52] | There’s no debate. Bernie’s great, great, great! | 毫无争议 伯尼最棒 棒棒棒 |
[27:54] | Eh, oh, and those are the people for O’malley. | 那些人是支持欧麦利的 |
[27:57] | Martin O’malley! Martin! O’malley! | 马丁·欧麦利 马丁·欧麦利 |
[28:00] | Where’s dad’s corner? | 爸爸的区域呢 |
[28:02] | Oh, there it is. | 在这呢 |
[28:05] | Oh… My… God. | 天哪 |
[28:10] | Where is everybody? | 人去哪了 |
[28:13] | There are supposed to be 30 people here. | 应该有三十个人在这的 |
[28:15] | How do you know there were supposed to be 30? | 你怎么知道会有三十个人 |
[28:17] | We had promises from people. | 他们答应我们了 |
[28:18] | Well, what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:20] | Peter can’t be on the floor, but you can. | 彼得不能来现场 但你可以 |
[28:21] | – You’ve got to convince people to vote for him. – How? | -你得说服人们支持他 -怎么说服 |
[28:24] | You can’t approach caucus-goers directly. | 你不能直接去找选民 |
[28:26] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不行 |
[28:27] | You’re not registered Iowa voters. | 你们不是注册的爱荷华选民 |
[28:28] | How do we convince people | 如果我们不能接近他们 |
[28:29] | to vote for dad if we can’t approach them? | 还怎么说服他们 |
[28:31] | You get them to come to you. | 你得让他们来找你们 |
[28:32] | – Who are you phoning? – The cavalry. | -你在给谁打电话 -找救兵 |
[28:34] | How-how do we get them to come to us? | 我们要怎么让他们来找我们 |
[28:35] | You’ve been all over the local news. | 当地新闻都在播你们 |
[28:37] | You make yourself visible, | 让你自己显眼点 |
[28:38] | people will come to you– and when they do, | 他们会来找你的 当他们来找你时 |
[28:40] | you talk about how much peter loves Iowa | 你就跟他们说 彼得有多喜欢爱荷华 |
[28:43] | and everything it stands for. | 以及与爱荷华相关的东西 |
[28:44] | Josh, what are you doing? | 乔希 你在干嘛 |
[28:45] | Poll numbers. How’s it going? | 看民调数据 怎么样 |
[28:47] | – Disaster. – What do you mean? | -灾难 -什么意思 |
[28:49] | There’s no one here. No one for Peter. | 根本没人 没人支持彼得 |
[28:52] | We need 30 people in 30 minutes | 我们得在30分钟内弄到30个人 |
[28:54] | to stand under his sign, or he’s out. | 来支持他的签名 或者他就出局 |
[28:55] | Are you kidding me? Where are the local workers? | 开什么玩笑 当地的工作人员去哪了 |
[28:58] | Where’s the volunteers? | 志愿者呢 |
[28:59] | Uh, Josh, Josh… | 乔希 乔希 |
[29:00] | Less anger, more action. | 少生气 多行动 |
[29:03] | Where are you going? I’ll be right here circulating. | 你去哪 我就在这周旋 |
[29:05] | Just remember the number 29. | 记住数字29 |
[29:07] | We need 29 supporters in our group when they call the vote | 如果我们还想参选的话 在他们 |
[29:10] | if we want to stay in the game. | 停止投票时 就得有29个支持者 |
[29:15] | Now, go! We have half an hour. | 现在开始 我们有半个小时 |
[29:19] | 29 people. | 29个人 |
[29:21] | Yeah. | 可以的 |
[29:21] | We can do this! | 我们行的 |
[29:22] | It’s not about the sandwiches, | 不是三明治的问题 |
[29:24] | it’s about doing unpleasant things. | 而是他做了不讨喜的事情 |
[29:26] | – Yes… – Every other candidate showed up and did it– | -是的 -每个候选人都来了 |
[29:28] | Just ate those sandwiches, and didn’t go spitting it out, | 他们都吃了那些三明治 并没有吐出来 |
[29:31] | and that tells you something. | 这说明了一些事情 |
[29:32] | – I-I can just… – It makes you think, | -我可以 -这会让你认为 |
[29:33] | maybe he doesn’t have the stomach for the job. | 或许他对这份工作没兴趣 |
[29:36] | I don’t think he… | 我认为他… |
[29:36] | being able to handle what’s being | 处理被动接受的事情 |
[29:38] | given to you is a big part of… | 是总统工作的很大一部分… |
[29:40] | Hey. You go? | 你要去吗 |
[29:42] | Uh, next year. I got early acceptance. | 明年 我被提前录取了 |
[29:44] | Congrats. Yeah. I’m there, too. | 恭喜啊 我也在那上学 |
[29:47] | Oh. A freshman. Yeah, you’re gonna love it. | 读大一 你会爱上那的 |
[29:48] | It’s a great school. | 很棒的学校 |
[29:51] | I can tell you’re really smart. | 看得出来你很聪明 |
[29:52] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[29:53] | Which is why I’m wondering why you’re voting for this guy | 这也是我在想你为什么会支持他 |
[29:55] | and not my dad. | 而不是我爸爸的原因 |
[29:58] | You’re Zach Florrick? | 你是扎克·福瑞克吗 |
[30:00] | Your sister is Grace, right? | 你妹妹是格蕾丝 对吧 |
[30:01] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[30:03] | Look, my dad accepted Jesus Christ five years ago, | 我爸爸五年前就皈依基督教了 |
[30:06] | and he is trying to bring Christian stewardship into his office. | 他正尝试将基督式管理理念引入他的办公室 |
[30:09] | I’m from Iowa. | 我就是爱荷华人 |
[30:10] | I went to Roosevelt high school in Des Moines, | 我上的是得梅因的罗斯福高中 |
[30:13] | And I wouldn’t be here | 如果我不相信福瑞克州长 |
[30:14] | if I didn’t believe in governor Florrick. | 我也不会出现在这 |
[30:16] | Look at Obama with health care. | 看看奥巴马在医疗问题上的做法 |
[30:17] | That was an unpleasant thing. | 那是件不讨喜的事情 |
[30:19] | -But he did it. If Hillary… – Edna, | -但他做了 如果希拉里 -埃德娜 |
[30:21] | we appreciate your insights, | 我们感谢你的意见 |
[30:23] | but if you don’t mind, I think we’d all like to hear | 但如果你不介意的话 我们都想听听 |
[30:25] | what Mrs. Florrick has to say. | 福瑞克夫人怎么说 |
[30:27] | I’m not stopping her. | 我没有打断她 |
[30:28] | I could make a laundry list of all the hard things | 我可以说一长串我丈夫处理过的棘手事情 |
[30:31] | my husband’s done, but I’ll just say… | 但我只想说 |
[30:34] | that when he’s faced with any tough decisions, | 当我丈夫面临艰难抉择时 |
[30:37] | my husband always asks himself one question: | 他通常会问自己一个问题 |
[30:40] | will this make a positive impact on people’s lives. | 这会对人民的生活产生积极影响吗 |
[30:44] | Time’s up! | 时间到了 |
[30:45] | Join your preference group for viability call! | 加入你支持的阵营 等待可获胜计票 |
[30:52] | 25 26 27 …25, 26, 27… | |
[30:55] | 28 28– ah! | |
[30:57] | We’re short one. | 少一个人 |
[30:58] | We just need one person. | 我们还需要一个人 |
[31:00] | Just… One. | 只要一个人 |
[31:02] | Someone call someone. Come on! | 谁叫下人 快 |
[31:05] | Come on, Sam. | 来吧 山姆 |
[31:06] | Your candidate doesn’t need you– we do. | 你的候选人不需要你 但我们需要你 |
[31:08] | And we got pretty signs. | 我们的指示牌很漂亮 |
[31:09] | We have pretty signs. | 我们的指示牌才漂亮 |
[31:11] | Pretty blue– just… Come on over here. | 漂亮的蓝色 过来吧 |
[31:13] | I can get you a signed photo. | 我可以帮你拿张签名照 |
[31:22] | Tell her to come over. | 叫她过来 |
[31:25] | If she doesn’t come for you, she won’t for me. | 如果你不能让她过来 那我也不行 |
[31:27] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[31:30] | Me? | 我 |
[31:35] | Hey! I’m Grace. | 你好 我是格蕾丝 |
[31:39] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[31:40] | Hey, come on– I’ve got an extra sign for you over here. | 来啊 我这有多一块指示牌可以给你 |
[31:43] | I have one over here, too. You come here. | 我这里也有 你过来 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[31:48] | But it was really nice meeting you. | 但很高兴见到你 |
[32:00] | We need Florrick! | 我们需要福瑞克 |
[32:03] | 29. We got it. | 29 我们做到了 |
[32:04] | We’re viable! | 我们成功了 |
[32:06] | We need Florrick! We need Florrick! | 我们需要福瑞克 我们需要福瑞克 |
[32:09] | We need Florrick! We need Florrick! | 我们需要福瑞克 我们需要福瑞克 |
[32:12] | We need Florrick! | 我们需要福瑞克 |
[32:13] | Hi, Jason? I’m still in the prenup. | 喂 杰森 我还在弄婚前协议 |
[32:16] | Do you think you can find anything | 你能找到任何关于 |
[32:17] | on the provenance of Howard’s shell company? | 霍华德空壳公司的资金来源吗 |
[32:20] | Um, I’m having trouble hearing you. | 我听不太清楚你说什么 |
[32:22] | Is it my phone or yours? | 是我的电话有问题还是你的 |
[32:24] | I’m in San Francisco. | 我在旧金山 |
[32:25] | Reception can’t get any clearer. | 这样的信号已经最好了 |
[32:27] | Alicia didn’t say anything about you being in California. | 艾丽西娅没提过你去了加州 |
[32:31] | Is everything all right with you two? | 你们俩之间没事吧 |
[32:34] | Yeah. I took a job. She knows. | 没事 有活找我 她知道 |
[32:36] | Well, if I’d known you were out of state, I wouldn’t have called. | 早知道你在州外我就不打给你了 |
[32:38] | No, I can still take care of it. | 没事 我还是可以去查 |
[32:40] | Multitasking is all the rage out here. | 现在很流行多任务处理 |
[32:42] | Good. Well, whatever you can find. | 好 有任何消息都行 |
[32:44] | We’re mid-battle, and I think there’s something suspicious. | 我们谈到一半 我觉得有可疑之处 |
[32:47] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[32:50] | It seems quite clear that Lockhart/Agos/Lee | 很明显洛&艾&李律所 |
[32:54] | has in fact fostered a racist culture. | 造就了一个种族歧视的文化 |
[32:57] | I was afraid you’d say that, | 我就担心你会这么说 |
[32:59] | but… | 但是 |
[32:59] | Frankly, I don’t disagree. | 老实说 我不同意 |
[33:01] | Well, your investigation has forced some unstinting self reflection. | 你的调查形成某种无限自我反射 |
[33:05] | Things like this, | 像这种冲突 |
[33:06] | things that are so embedded in the corporate culture, | 这种深藏在公司文化中的冲突 |
[33:07] | They… They don’t happen overnight. | 不是…不是一夜之间形成的 |
[33:12] | In our case, it was handed down | 在我们公司 这文化是由 |
[33:13] | by a longstanding senior partner named Howard Lyman, | 元老级合伙人霍华德·莱曼一手造成的 |
[33:16] | You may recall him | 或许你还记得 |
[33:17] | from Ms. Timmons’ undercover tape. Uh… | 蒂蒙斯女士的秘密录音里提过他… |
[33:19] | Mm. Cary, why don’t we discuss this? | 凯里 我们先好好谈谈 |
[33:20] | I just want to tell her about her position. | 我只想告诉她 她的处境 |
[33:22] | We’ve decided to invite Howard to take emeritus status. | 我们已经决定让霍华德荣誉退休 |
[33:25] | This will limit his voting rights | 这样能限制他的投票权 |
[33:26] | and his contact with the associates. | 以及他和助理律师的接触 |
[33:28] | Would that be a satisfactory remedy for your agency? | 这种解决方案你们机构满意吗 |
[33:30] | Yes. | 满意 |
[33:32] | Yes, I think it would. | 我觉得我们可以接受 |
[33:33] | Consider it done, then. | 那就这么办吧 |
[33:38] | You used the FEPA complaint | 你利用了公平就业执法机构的投诉 |
[33:39] | to get what you wanted all along. | 来达到你一直以来想达到的目的 |
[33:41] | No. | 没有 |
[33:43] | I did what needed to be done to save the firm. | 我这么做只是为了救律所 |
[33:47] | 25, 26, 27, 28– you’re one short. | 25 26 27 28 你们少了一个 |
[33:51] | No, we’re not. What happened? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[33:53] | Sorry, Ruth, you’re not viable. | 抱歉 鲁斯 你们没有赢 |
[33:54] | Wait, we had 29. What happened? | 等等 刚才还有29个人 怎么了 |
[33:57] | It’s the youth minister. She’s gone. | 那个青少年牧师 她不见了 |
[34:04] | I’m not giving you additional time to find your lost sheep. | 我不会多给你时间找走失的绵羊 |
[34:06] | Come on, Carl. | 别这样 卡尔 |
[34:07] | Even a youth minister has to powder her nose. | 就算是青少年牧师也需要补妆啊 |
[34:09] | No. | 不行 |
[34:10] | I have worked six caucuses, | 我办过六次党团会议 |
[34:12] | and never once seen a precinct chair reject a request | 从没见哪个选区主席拒绝 |
[34:14] | for a reasonable accommodation on time. | 合理的通融时间的 |
[34:16] | Letter of the law, spirit of it, too. | 法律条文的精神 |
[34:17] | Sir, your denial of our request | 先生 你拒绝了我们的要求 |
[34:19] | violates procedural due process. | 有违正当法律程序 |
[34:20] | I may not be a high-priced lawyer, Mrs. Florrick, | 我或许不是一个高价律师 福瑞克女士 |
[34:22] | but I know the rules: No extra time. | 但我知道原则就是没有额外时间 |
[34:27] | Mr. Peltola? | 佩托拉先生 |
[34:29] | Pursuant to Rule 7b, a precinct chair must certify | 依据规定7b 选区主席保证 |
[34:32] | all votes cast and the number of voters registered at the precinct. | 所有选票都算过 且符合登记的投票人数 |
[34:36] | I know the rules. | 我清楚这些规定 |
[34:37] | If a voter is missing, | 如果有一个投票者不在 |
[34:38] | It is incumbent upon you to find out whether or not the voter has, | 你有职责去调查这名投票人是否 |
[34:41] | in fact, left the premises. | 离开了会场 |
[34:42] | First Ruth tells me she’s powdering her nose, | 起先是鲁斯跟我说她在补妆 |
[34:44] | now you tell me Elvis left the building. | 现在你又说埃尔维斯不在这楼里 |
[34:46] | No, I checked the ladies’ room. She’s not there. | 我去过女洗手间 她不在那里 |
[34:49] | Listen up, everybody! | 大家听着 |
[34:51] | We’re adding five additional minutes | 我们现在投票时间增加五分钟 |
[34:52] | to the vote to locate a voter. | 以寻找一名投票者 |
[34:59] | Nice job, ladies. | 干得好 女士们 |
[35:00] | Let’s just find that minister. | 我们现在去找牧师吧 |
[35:03] | Yeah, Jason, what do you got? | 杰森 有消息了吗 |
[35:05] | Ugh. Enough antioxidants running through my system | 我身体要足够的抗氧化剂 |
[35:07] | to ensure that I never die. | 才能让我活着 |
[35:09] | – Where are you? – You don’t want to know. | -你在哪里 -你不想知道 |
[35:11] | I followed the paper trail on the whole Howard thing. | 我查了霍华德这钱的所有记录 |
[35:13] | That was fast. | 还挺快 |
[35:14] | I found out who moved the money. It wasn’t Howard. | 我发现是谁转的那笔钱 不是霍华德 |
[35:17] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[35:19] | David Lee. | 大卫·李 |
[35:22] | Makes sense. | 这就说的通了 |
[35:23] | What’s his angle? Is he embezzling? | 他的目的是什么 他有挪用公款吗 |
[35:25] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[35:26] | Alicia probably has a better sense of it than me. | 或许艾丽西娅会比我更清楚 |
[35:28] | Okay. I’ll see if I can use this. | 好 我看看能否利用这一点 |
[35:31] | And don’t become a stranger, okay? | 别从此形同陌路好吗 |
[35:33] | Hey, never, Lucca. You know me. | 不会的 卢卡 你了解我 |
[35:36] | That’s what I mean. | 我就是了解你才这么说 |
[35:37] | I do know you. And I like Alicia. | 我了解你 我也喜欢艾丽西娅 |
[35:39] | Ouch. What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[35:41] | What you always do. | 像你平常一样 |
[35:43] | Flirt with everyone. | 四处留情 |
[35:46] | All right, can I go now, mom? | 好吧 我能走了吗 妈妈 |
[35:47] | Behave. Please. | 请注意言行举止 |
[35:49] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[35:52] | I found her– the youth minister. | 我找到她了 青少年牧师 |
[35:53] | Oh, thank God. Where is she? | 谢天谢地 她在哪儿 |
[35:56] | She joined the hillary supporters. What?! | 她加入了希拉里的支持团队 什么 |
[35:57] | Since when? | 从什么时候 |
[36:00] | We’re not gonna be viable. | 这下我们赢不了 |
[36:06] | * Mine eyes have seen the glory * | *我的双眼看见无数* |
[36:08] | * of a dozen tiny towns * | *小城镇的荣光* |
[36:11] | * He is trampling out the bullying… * | *他踩灭了霸凌* |
[36:14] | Oh, my God, make it stop. Please. | 我的天 请让他闭嘴 |
[36:14] | * The sadness, and the frowns * | *悲伤和愁苦* |
[36:17] | * He has loosed his faithful Alicia on every Iowan town* | *在爱荷华的每个城 他放任忠诚的艾丽西娅* |
[36:22] | * His campaign is marching on… * | *他的竞选团队勇往直前…* |
[36:24] | He’s working for one of the other candidates. He has to be. | 他一定是其他竞选者派来的 肯定是 |
[36:27] | We can’t drag him out of here. | 我们不能把他拽走 |
[36:29] | * Peter, Peter * | *彼得 彼得* |
[36:29] | we’ll just create a scene. | 会引来风波的 |
[36:30] | * Peter Florrick * | *彼得·福瑞克* |
[36:30] | it already is a scene. | 已经是大风波了 |
[36:34] | * Peter, Peter * | *彼得 彼得* |
[36:36] | * Peter Florrick * | *彼得·福瑞克* |
[36:36] | I can’t stop it. | 我不能阻止他 |
[36:38] | Why not? | 为何不 |
[36:39] | * Peter, Peter, Peter Florrick * | *彼得 彼得 彼得·福瑞克* |
[36:44] | * His truth * | *他的真理* |
[36:45] | * Is marching on * | *勇往直前* |
[36:48] | People like him. | 选民喜欢他 |
[36:49] | This can’t really be happening, can it? | 这不是真的 对吗 |
[36:50] | * Peter, Peter * | *彼得 彼得* |
[36:52] | * Peter Florrick * | *彼得·福瑞克* |
[36:53] | I told you Iowa is different. | 我跟你说过 爱荷华州是与众不同的 |
[36:56] | * Peter, peter * | *彼得 彼得* |
[36:57] | * Peter Florrick * | *彼得·福瑞克* |
[36:59] | * His truth is marching on * | *他的真理勇往直前* |
[37:02] | To the White House! | 直指白宫 |
[37:04] | 预选战 福瑞克赢得波克县选票之战 以79票净胜票击败克林顿和桑德斯 | |
[37:05] | We’ve just gotten word of the projected winner | 我们刚刚获悉在波克县的79选区 |
[37:06] | at the 79th precinct in Polk county. | 获胜的赢家 |
[37:09] | In a surprise upset, it’s Governor Peter Florrick. | 令人大跌眼镜的竟然是州长彼得·福瑞克 |
[37:14] | That’s quite an upset for Hillary. | 这一定会让希拉里心烦意乱 |
[37:16] | Oh, 123 votes, Governor. | 123票 州长 |
[37:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[37:19] | That’s a 79-vote margin– | 79票净胜票 |
[37:20] | in this bellwether precinct that counts as an order of magnitude. | 在决定性选区是一个数量级的大胜 |
[37:23] | Ruth, I’m a convert. | 鲁斯 我是你的粉 |
[37:24] | I don’t know what you did in there! | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[37:26] | It was a group effort. | 是团队努力的结果 |
[37:27] | Well, keep on paving the way to the promised land. | 再接再厉迈向最终胜利 |
[37:29] | Doing my best, sir. | 我会竭尽全力 先生 |
[37:30] | This next precinct is pivotal. | 下个区是关键 |
[37:32] | One second. | 失陪下 |
[37:37] | Hillary won’t be pleased. | 希拉里会很不开心 |
[37:39] | It’s one precinct. | 这只是一个选区 |
[37:40] | We got a very long way to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[37:42] | Listen, as long as I have you here, I have to ask. | 尽管有你陪着 但我还是想问 |
[37:45] | That argument you had with Eli– what was it about? | 你和伊莱因为什么闹别扭 |
[37:50] | I think you’d prefer not to know. | 我觉得你最好还是别问 |
[37:52] | Well, is there something going on between you and Eli? | 你真的和伊莱在闹别扭吗 |
[37:58] | It’s about the past. | 是关于过去 |
[38:04] | Sorry to interrupt, folks. Moment of truth time. | 对不起打断你们 揭晓结果时刻 |
[38:07] | The networks are about to | 新闻网即将 |
[38:08] | announce the projected winner of the caucus. | 公布预选的最后结果 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:12] | …We have the final coming in– Chris. | 终于要揭晓了 克里斯请公布 |
[38:15] | We now can project the winner of the 2016 | 我们现在揭晓2016年党内预选的胜者 |
[38:17] | 预选战 福瑞克将赢得波克县选票之战 以79票净胜票击败克林顿和桑德斯 | |
[38:17] | Iowa caucuses. | 爱荷华州党内预选 |
[38:19] | It is, with 51 counties in her column, | 获得51个县提名的是 |
[38:19] | 2016爱荷华州党内预选结果 希拉里·克林顿 51个县提名 | |
[38:21] | Hillary Rodham Clinton. | 希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿 |
[38:25] | Uh, second place, Governor– that keeps us in the game. | 第二名 州长 我们还在游戏中 |
[38:27] | And for second place, here it is, | 第二名是 马上揭晓 |
[38:31] | It’s coming through now… | 就是… |
[38:32] | 2016爱荷华州党内预选结果 伯尼·桑德斯 27个县提名 | |
[38:32] | with 27 counties, Bernie Sanders. | 27个县提名的伯尼·桑德斯 |
[38:38] | And for third place, Martin O’malley. | 第三位 马丁·奥马利 |
[38:38] | 2016爱荷华州党内预选结果 马丁·奥马利 17个县提名 | |
[38:42] | It looks like all the candidates finished pretty much as predicted. | 似乎所有的候选人跟预测结果非常接近 |
[38:46] | The big surprise, though, | 不过令人惊讶的是 |
[38:47] | is Peter Florrick, from neighboring Illinois. | 彼得·福瑞克凭伊利诺斯州周边选票 |
[38:49] | 2016爱荷华州党内预选结果 彼得·福瑞克 4个县提名 | |
[38:49] | He finished a distant fourth. | 他只获得大相径庭的第四名 |
[38:51] | A very distant fourth. | 一个落差巨大的第四 |
[38:54] | Florrick won a meager four out of 99 counties, | 福瑞克在99个县中只获得了可怜的4票 |
[38:57] | Polk and the three he visited yesterday. | 就是他昨天拜访的波克和其他三个地方 |
[39:01] | It looks like his full Grassley wasn’t full enough. | 显然他的「格拉斯利壮举」不够完整 |
[39:10] | Florrick won a meager four of 99 counties– | 福瑞克在99个县中只获得可怜的4票 |
[39:13] | Polk and the three he visited yesterday. | 就是他昨天拜访的波克和其他三个地方 |
[39:16] | It looks like his full Grassley wasn’t full enough. | 显然他的「格拉斯利壮举」不够完整 |
[39:21] | Jackie… | 杰姬 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:28] | Do you know what was invented in Iowa? | 你知道爱荷华州的贡献是什么吗? |
[39:30] | No. | 不 |
[39:32] | Neither do I. Because Iowa has contributed nothing | 我也不知道 因为爱荷华州对我们国家 |
[39:35] | to our union, and I don’t understand why a state | 毫无贡献 我不明白为何一个州 |
[39:38] | so insignificant gets the right | 如此微不足道却要 |
[39:40] | to kick off a presidential primary. | 为总统预选进行选票大战 |
[39:45] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[39:49] | No. | 不 |
[39:51] | I want to settle this tonight. | 我想今晚解决这件事 |
[39:52] | Well, the $2.2 million in Howard’s account– | 霍华德帐户中的220万美元 |
[39:56] | It was put there by David Lee. | 是大卫·李放入的 |
[39:58] | Howard knew nothing about it. | 霍华德对此一无所知 |
[40:03] | So Howard was telling the truth? | 所以霍华德说的都是事实吗 |
[40:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:07] | And he isn’t senile? | 他不是老年痴呆 |
[40:09] | He isn’t. | 他不是 |
[40:15] | That is good news. | 这是一个好消息 |
[40:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:19] | To my fiance. | 找我的未婚夫 |
[40:23] | Howard… | 霍华德 |
[40:25] | I’m awake. I’m awake. | 我醒了 我醒了 |
[40:30] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, I should never have doubted you. | 对不起 亲爱的 我不应该怀疑你 |
[40:34] | everybody makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[40:36] | Worst one of all Doubting me. | 最糟糕的是你怀疑我 |
[40:40] | Let’s just forget about this silly prenup. | 让我们忘记这个愚蠢的婚前协议 |
[40:45] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:46] | It seemed your son was pretty serious about it. | 但好像你儿子很在意这个 |
[40:49] | He won’t push it. Not after tonight. | 他不会逼迫我们的 起码今晚不会 |
[40:51] | What do you mean, tonight? | 今晚不会是什么意思 |
[40:54] | He lost the presidency. | 他错失总统候选资格 |
[40:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:00] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[41:08] | I hope we have some time together. | 我希望我们还有时间在一起 |
[41:12] | Mm. We will. | 一定会的 |
[41:13] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[41:26] | You overreached. | 你不自量力 |
[41:31] | You sweet-talked Peter, | 你对彼得甜言蜜语 |
[41:32] | convinced him he could win the presidency. | 使他相信能赢得总统大选 |
[41:35] | You attacked the frontrunner and ended up alienating voters. | 你攻击领先的候选人 最终疏远了选民 |
[41:38] | I don’t need the monday morning quarterbacking, Eli. | 我不需要你放马后炮 伊莱 |
[41:41] | I did exactly as you would have. | 我跟你想做的一样 |
[41:43] | – Followed the polling data… -For any other candidate, yes. | -民意调查 -对其他候选人是如此 |
[41:48] | But not this one. | 但不包括这一个 |
[41:52] | You were with him 24/7 for months, | 你为他全天候工作了几个月 |
[41:55] | And you missed the most fundamental thing about the man. | 你错过了这个男人身边最重要的事 |
[41:59] | Peter Florrick is not number one. | 彼得·福瑞克不是首选候选人 |
[42:03] | Not nationally. | 不够总统候选人资格 |
[42:06] | She is. | 但她是 |
[42:07] | Yes, Eli, we all know | 是的 伊菜 我们都知道 |
[42:10] | Hillary Rodham Clinton is a giant. | 希拉里·克林顿是一个伟人 |
[42:13] | No, not Hillary. | 不 不是希拉里 |
[42:16] | Alicia. | 是艾丽西娅 |