时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 50 feet, you have arrived at your destination. | 50英尺后到达目的地 |
[00:17] | Alicia Florrick? | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗 |
[00:19] | – Yes. – I’m Sergeant Cole McWain. | -是的 -我是科尔·麦克韦恩军士 |
[00:21] | May I see your I.D., please? | 我能看一下你的身份证吗 |
[00:23] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[00:25] | Would you mind getting in the backseat, please? | 请到后排入座 |
[00:34] | My cell phone’s ringing. May I answer it? | 我手机响了 可以接吗 |
[00:36] | Yes, you may. | 可以 接吧 |
[00:40] | Hello, Eli. I can’t talk right now. | 你好 伊莱 我现在不方便说话 |
[00:42] | The FBI are investigating. | 联调局在做调查 |
[00:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:46] | They’re going after Peter. | 他们要对彼得下手 |
[00:47] | Wait, how do you know? | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[00:48] | Ruth came by my office. | 鲁斯来过我办公室 |
[00:50] | Look, I-I need to go. | 我 我得挂了 |
[00:51] | Wait. We’re hiring a lawyer. | 等等 我们打算请律师 |
[00:53] | Sounds like the smart thing to do. | 听起来是个聪明的选择 |
[00:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[00:59] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[01:00] | We think they’re coming after Peter again. | 我们认为他们又要对彼得下手了 |
[01:02] | This is doctor’s orders. I am cursed | 这是医嘱 我中了 |
[01:04] | with high blood pressure. | 高血压的诅咒 |
[01:08] | Just give me the bullet points. | 把要点告诉我吧 |
[01:09] | The FBI is asking questions. | 联调局在四处打听 |
[01:11] | Professional or personal? | 打听公事还是私事 |
[01:12] | – Both. – About Peter’s conduct | -都有 -是关于彼得上任后 |
[01:13] | – in office or running for office? – Both. | -还是选举中的事 -都有 |
[01:16] | That sounds serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[01:17] | Or is it a smokescreen? | 或者这只是个烟幕弹 |
[01:19] | – Or both. – So… | -或两者都有 -所以 |
[01:21] | You need a lawyer to figure out why you need a lawyer? | 你需要一个律师来搞清楚你们为什么要请律师 |
[01:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:26] | The only thing I know for sure, this… | 唯一可以确定的是 这位 |
[01:28] | FBI agent, Devereaux, he’s out for blood. | 联调局探员 德弗罗 不会善罢甘休 |
[01:33] | Like Gladiator, huh? | 就像角斗士 对吧 |
[01:34] | – Yes, like Gladiator. – Well, then let’s go. | -对 像角斗士 -那我们赶紧吧 |
[01:36] | There’s no time to waste. | 没有时间可以浪费了 |
[01:39] | Okay. Good. Just a few more. Diane, | 好的 很好 再来几张 戴安 |
[01:42] | – can you look at Cory? – Cary. | -你能看向科里吗 -是凯里 |
[01:43] | Yes, sorry. Cary. | 对 不好意思 凯里 |
[01:46] | Uh, you, sir, not so much teeth. | 你 先生 别露那么多牙 |
[01:48] | – Is this the right amount of teeth? – Yes. | -这样牙齿的数量正确了吗 -可以 |
[01:50] | Great. Everybody say ABA? | 非常好 大家一起说 ABA |
[01:53] | ABA ABA. | |
[01:55] | Good. Now just the women. | 很好 现在女士们单独来 |
[01:55] | ABA ABA. | |
[01:56] | No, I mean the men can step out, take five. | 不 我是说男士可以出去休息五分钟 |
[01:59] | Thank you, men. | 谢谢 男士们 |
[02:02] | What’s the spin of this ABA article anyhow? | 这个ABA的文章有什么说法吗 |
[02:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[02:06] | My guess is: third largest firm in Chicago. | 我猜 是报道芝加哥第三大律所 |
[02:10] | – It’s not about women in the firm? – No. Why? | -不是写律所里的女性吗 -不是吧 怎么 |
[02:12] | They sure are spending a lot of time with the women. | 他们显然跟女人们接触很多 |
[02:14] | Okay, let’s not go there. | 好了 我们别往那边想 |
[02:17] | All publicity for the firm is good publicity. | 只要是宣传律所就是好的 |
[02:19] | No, actually, that’s not true. | 不 其实不是这样 |
[02:20] | Okay, good. | 好了 很好 |
[02:22] | So that’s it? | 这就结束了 |
[02:22] | Why are we waiting around here like schmucks? | 那我们为什么要像傻子似的等在这里 |
[02:24] | David, he’s probably just moving into another room. | 大卫 他可能只是要换个房间 |
[02:26] | Let’s calm down. | 冷静点 |
[02:28] | Are we moving into another room? | 我们要换房间吗 |
[02:29] | No. We’re done. | 不用 已经结束了 |
[02:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Uh, he’s coming back tomorrow. | 他明天还会过来 |
[02:32] | Yeah, but just to shoot the women. | 对 但是只拍女士 |
[02:33] | Thanks, guys. Good shoot. | 谢谢伙计们 拍得很好 |
[02:34] | Great. We’ll just go back to the cleaning and cooking. | 太好了 那我们回去洗衣做饭了 |
[02:38] | So, this ABA article, | 这个ABA的报道 |
[02:39] | what’s it about? | 是写什么的 |
[02:41] | Well, what do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[02:43] | The firm, I think. | 写我们律所吧 我想 |
[02:43] | Women at the firm? | 写律所里的女性吗 |
[02:45] | No. Just the firm. | 不是 是整个律所 |
[02:48] | This shoot tomorrow, | 明天的拍摄 |
[02:49] | he just wants a photo of us with Alicia. | 他只是想要我们跟艾丽西娅合照 |
[02:51] | That’s all. | 如此而已 |
[02:52] | She’s not an equity partner. | 她并不是权益合伙人 |
[02:53] | I know. I think it’s about name value. | 我知道 我想是因为她的名字有分量 |
[02:56] | But he just wants the female partners with her? | 但他只要女性合伙人跟她合照 |
[02:59] | Cary, it’s nothing. | 凯里 没什么的 |
[03:00] | It’s just an angle he’s pushing. | 这只是他尝试的一个角度 |
[03:02] | I don’t think anything will come of it. Okay? | 我想不会有什么其他结果的 好吗 |
[03:18] | Did you need something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Is Alicia out today? | 是的 艾丽西娅今天出去了吗 |
[03:23] | She had that personal thing. | 她有点私事 |
[03:24] | Oh, right. Well, when she calls in, | 好的 如果她打电话来 |
[03:25] | – could you forward her to me? – Yeah. | -能不能转给我一下 -好的 |
[03:32] | What are you doing for lunch today? | 你今天午餐要做什么 |
[03:34] | Eating. | 吃饭 |
[03:36] | Would you like to eat together? 12:30? | 你愿意跟我一起吃吗 十二点半 |
[03:37] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:48] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:49] | You’ll need to leave your phone and personal effects. | 你的电话和私人物品都不能带 |
[03:51] | You’ll be able to check your messages on breaks. | 你可以在休息的时候查看信息 |
[03:57] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[04:07] | Mrs. Florrick, there you are. Welcome. | 福瑞克夫人 你来了 欢迎 |
[04:09] | Please. | 请入座 |
[04:12] | We were just getting started. So you’re right on time. | 我们正要开始 你来的正好 |
[04:15] | Mrs. Florrick, hello. | 福瑞克夫人 你好 |
[04:17] | Captain Hicks. | 希克斯上尉 |
[04:18] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 我不知道你会来 |
[04:19] | I see you two know each other. Good. | 看来你们认识 很好 |
[04:21] | At the expense of sounding like summer camp, | 虽然会听起来像夏令营 |
[04:23] | I wouldn’t mind if | 但我还是希望 |
[04:24] | we went quickly around the table– Martin. | 大家能自我介绍一下 马丁 |
[04:26] | Martin Barnstone. Intelligence legal advisor. | 马丁·巴恩斯通 情报处法律顾问 |
[04:29] | And other things. | 还有些其他事务 |
[04:29] | Martin is our Ollie North. | 马丁就是我们的奥利·诺斯 |
[04:29] | 美国政治评论员 电视主持人 军事历史学家 《纽约时报》畅销作者 前海军陆战队中校 | |
[04:33] | George Kirby. Legal advisor. State Department. | 乔治·克比 法律顾问 国务院 |
[04:35] | George makes sure we follow the rules. | 乔治确保我们按规矩办事 |
[04:37] | Captain Terrence Hicks. Army General’s Corps Attorney. | 泰伦斯·希克斯上尉 陆军总检察长 |
[04:40] | And now our two civilian advisors. | 然后是我们的两位平民顾问 |
[04:43] | Both come highly recommended and vetted. | 都得到大力推荐并经过审查 |
[04:45] | Alicia Florrick, wife to the governor. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 州长夫人 |
[04:47] | She has worked as civilian counsel in military court | 她曾在军事法庭作为平民律师辩护 |
[04:49] | and comes at the recommendation | 由黎奥拉·库恩上校推荐 |
[04:51] | of Colonel Leora Kuhn. And Ed. | 然后是艾德 |
[04:53] | Edward Janoway. | 艾德华·简诺威 |
[04:54] | Corporate lawyer with Palmer/Janoway. | 帕&简律所的公司法律师 |
[04:56] | I think I’m the fire-breathing conservative | 我想我就是让福瑞克夫人伤心欲绝的 |
[04:59] | to Mrs. Florrick’s bleeding heart. | 青面獠牙的保守党成员 |
[05:03] | And I’m Oren Cleary, Legal Counsel | 我是奥伦·克里瑞 |
[05:05] | to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. | 参谋长联席会主席的法律顾问 |
[05:07] | It’s a mouthful, I know. | 名字有点长 我知道 |
[05:09] | This is a confidential session. | 这是一次机密会议 |
[05:11] | All of the items and materials discussed here | 在此讨论的所有项目和材料 |
[05:13] | are subject, under penalty of law, to confidentiality rules. | 都适用保密条款 泄密将受法律惩处 |
[05:15] | 高度机密 敏感隔离信息 项目编号 56-984B | |
[05:17] | You may take notes during this session, but those notes | 可以在会议中做笔记 但是笔记 |
[05:19] | must be relinquished before we’ve finished. | 必须在我们结束之前上交 |
[05:21] | And no items or evidence may be taken | 严禁将任何物品或证据 |
[05:23] | from this room. Understood? Good. | 带出这个房间 明白了吗 很好 |
[05:26] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[05:27] | As I’m sure you’re aware, the executive branch | 大家肯定知道 行政部门 |
[05:29] | has taken flack lately for its legal justification | 最近因为12333号行政命令的 |
[05:32] | regarding Executive Order 12333. | 法律依据而被炮轰 |
[05:34] | The president has asked for a broader consensus | 总统要求针对56-984B号行动 |
[05:37] | 高度机密 敏感隔离信息 项目编号 56-984B | |
[05:37] | on action item 56-984B. | 达成更广泛的共识 |
[05:39] | Our two civilian consultants have been granted | 我们的两位平民顾问已获准 |
[05:41] | TS/SCI clearance to take part. | 参阅高度机密/敏感隔离信息 |
[05:43] | Please break the seal on your briefing materials now. | 现在请打开手上简报材料的封条 |
[05:49] | On the inside, you will find a photo of Massoud Tahan. | 里面有一张马苏·塔罕的照片 |
[05:53] | He is an ISIS recruiter in Syria. | 他是ISIS在叙利亚的招募官 |
[05:55] | Mrs. Florrick, do you need help? | 福瑞克夫人 需要帮忙吗 |
[05:57] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我自己来 |
[06:06] | In the past two years, | 在过去的两年中 |
[06:07] | eight Americans, ten Brits, and two dozen Belgians | 有8个美国人 10个英国人和24个比利时人 |
[06:10] | have joined ISIS due to Tahan’s efforts. | 因为塔罕的影响而加入了ISIS |
[06:12] | They credit his recruitment on social media. | 他们是通过社交媒体被塔罕招募的 |
[06:13] | 目标人物个人资料 姓名 马苏·塔罕 出生日期 1997年2月21日 身高 173cm 体重 74kg 发色 棕色 瞳色 棕色 多个名字及绰号 | |
[06:14] | Mr. Tahan limits his appeals | 塔罕先生的贡献 |
[06:15] | to the religious importance of ISIS establishing a caliphate. | 仅限帮助ISIS建立哈里发政权 |
[06:20] | He hasn’t specifically promoted violence. | 他并未明确支持使用暴力 |
[06:22] | However, his recruits have been behind | 但是 正是由于他招募了这些人 |
[06:23] | some of the worst atrocities we’ve seen in Iraq and Syria. | 才使得伊拉克和叙利亚遭受了某些恐怖行动 |
[06:26] | Beheadings, bombings, rape. | 比如斩首 爆炸 强奸 |
[06:27] | And what do you need from us? | 需要我们做些什么 |
[06:29] | We know Tahan’s location for the next 48 hours. | 我们掌握了接下来四十八小时内塔罕的行踪 |
[06:33] | You have been selected to give the administration | 选择你们各位是想请你们为当局 |
[06:35] | legal justification to kill him. | 提供一个合法的理由来杀了他 |
[06:45] | Jason Crouse. Hello. | 杰森·克劳斯 你好 |
[06:48] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:48] | Good to have you working here. | 很高兴能跟你共事 |
[06:50] | A new on-site investigator. | 新的全职调查员 |
[06:52] | How exciting. I just wanted | 真令人激动 我只是想 |
[06:53] | to introduce myself– David Lee, family law. | 介绍下我自己 大卫·李 家庭法律部 |
[06:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:59] | So, hey, there is something I need right away. | 我现在需要些东西 |
[07:06] | You kind of got a cowboy thing going, don’t you? | 你还真有点牛仔气质啊 是吧 |
[07:09] | Not intentionally. | 不是刻意的 |
[07:11] | Well, I need work that I’ll pay for out of my pocket. | 我需要你帮我干点私活 |
[07:14] | Given that you’re freelance, | 介于你是自由职业者 |
[07:15] | – that shouldn’t be a problem, should it? – What work? | -这应该不是什么问题吧 -要做什么 |
[07:18] | Diane Lockhart is one of the name partners. | 戴安·洛克哈特是冠名合伙人之一 |
[07:20] | – You’ve heard of her? – I have. | -你有没有听说过她 -听说过 |
[07:22] | I’m worried she intends to make | 我担心她打算把洛克哈特&艾格斯&李 |
[07:24] | Lockhart, Agos & Lee a fully female-run firm. | 变成一个由女性主导的律所 |
[07:28] | So I need to know the conversations she’s having | 所以我得知道她跟艾丽西娅 |
[07:31] | with Alicia and the other female partners. | 以及其他女合伙人说了什么 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:37] | That’s it? No questions? | 就这样 没有问题要问吗 |
[07:38] | No. | 没有 |
[07:39] | Any for me? | 你有问题要问我吗 |
[07:41] | No. | 没有 |
[07:59] | So, the people this Agent Devereaux has approached are | 这个德弗罗探员接触过的人有 |
[08:04] | Judge Schakowsky, Ruth Eastman, | 沙考斯基法官 鲁斯·伊斯曼 |
[08:07] | and Mr. Gold’s daughter. | 还有戈德先生的女儿 |
[08:08] | So far, yes. | 目前为止就这些 |
[08:11] | What’s huh? | 怎么了 |
[08:13] | You and the governor are both wearing maroon ties. | 你跟州长的领带都是栗色的 |
[08:18] | – Is that important? – Maroon signifies sacrifice and bravery. | -这重要吗 -栗色代表着牺牲和勇敢 |
[08:22] | So, Governor, why do you think the FBI is interested in you? | 州长先生 你为什么觉得联调局在查你 |
[08:26] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[08:27] | There must be something that you’ve walked | 你肯定在处理某件事的时候 |
[08:29] | right up to the line on. | 踩在了是否违法的分界线上 |
[08:31] | Believe me, if I had any idea | 相信我 如果我有头绪的话 |
[08:32] | what this was about, I’d tell you. | 我一定会告诉你的 |
[08:34] | Elsbeth, could you give us a minute? | 埃尔斯贝特 能不能让我们单独谈谈 |
[08:37] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面候着 |
[08:40] | I mean, not outside-outside. Just out… there. | 不是离多远 就在门外 |
[08:48] | You need to tell her everything. | 你得向她坦白一切 |
[08:50] | I am. | 我坦白了啊 |
[08:51] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[08:54] | Eli, we’ve been together a long time. | 伊莱 我们共事这么久了 |
[08:57] | Anything that I’ve done, you’ve done. | 我做了什么 不就是你做了什么吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 不 |
[09:02] | I did not try to fix an election for Alicia. | 我没有想法子在艾丽西娅的选举上作弊 |
[09:05] | An FBI investigation is a game-changer, Peter. | 联调局的调查会起到颠覆性的作用 彼得 |
[09:08] | All cards need to be on the table. | 我们得把所有事都摊开来说 |
[09:10] | In a minute, Elsbeth! | 马上就好 埃尔斯贝特 |
[09:12] | Not now, Nora. | 现在不是时候 诺拉 |
[09:13] | The FBI just called. | 联调局刚刚打电话来了 |
[09:14] | Tell ’em I’ll call back. | 告诉他们我待会儿回过去 |
[09:15] | It wasn’t for you. | 不是找你的 |
[09:18] | It was for me. | 是找我的 |
[09:21] | The threshold question is this: | 关键问题在于 |
[09:23] | Does an ISIS recruiter rise to the level of enemy combatant? | ISIS的招募人员是否算作敌对分子 |
[09:26] | Is that the only way this guy makes it onto the kill list? | 就根据这个来判断这个人该不该在清除名单上 |
[09:29] | Yes, if we want to avoid blowback– | 是的 如果我们想避免反弹的话 |
[09:31] | not just political but legal. | 不仅是政治上的 还有法律上的 |
[09:32] | Has he ever fired a gun or killed anyone? | 他开过枪或者杀过人吗 |
[09:34] | No, not to our knowledge. | 据我们所知没有 |
[09:35] | But his recruits have. | 但是他招募的人有 |
[09:36] | His recruits have killed hundreds. | 他招募进来的人杀了数百人 |
[09:38] | Tahan’s posted dozens of online calls to join ISIS: | 塔罕在网发了很多想加入ISIS的在线电话 |
[09:41] | Sleuthway, YouTube, Telegram. | 思路威 YouTube Telegram |
[09:43] | But has he ever espoused violence? | 但他有没有支持过暴力 |
[09:45] | – No. – Well, the fact that he doesn’t | -没有 -他没有公开表示 |
[09:47] | overtly espouse violence just shows | 支持暴力恰恰显示出了 |
[09:48] | how sophisticated ISIS has become. | ISIS多具有迷惑性 |
[09:50] | But how do you judge that? | 你是怎么得出这个结论的 |
[09:52] | He talks about establishing the caliphate, | 他发表了有关建立哈里发政权的言论 |
[09:53] | which makes him more of a preacher | 这使得他相较之下 |
[09:54] | – than anything else. – ISIS isn’t a religion. | -更像个传教士 -ISIS不是宗教 |
[09:56] | It’s a terrorist group with one goal, which is | 这是一个恐怖组织 他们只有一个目的 |
[09:59] | to convert or kill anyone who doesn’t believe what they do. | 就是强迫不信他们的人改变观念不然就杀掉 |
[10:00] | Yes, but Tahan isn’t actually doing these things. | 是的 但事实上 塔罕没做这些事 |
[10:01] | It’s his recruits. | 做这些事的是他招募来的人 |
[10:02] | Why are you protecting him, Captain? | 你为什么要袒护这个人 上校 |
[10:04] | I’m not protecting anyone. | 我没在袒护谁 |
[10:04] | I’m thinking of the message it sends to other nations | 我是想 如果我们将招募者算作敌对分子 |
[10:07] | if we call a recruiter an enemy combatant. | 会传递给其他国家怎样的讯息 |
[10:10] | Once we do that, what’s next? | 一旦我们这么做了 下一步会怎样 |
[10:12] | Targeting imams, college professors? | 将伊玛目和大学教授作为攻击目标 |
[10:13] | When they advocate violent attacks on Americans, yes. | 若他们倡导对美国人民暴力袭击的话 当然 |
[10:16] | Then what’s the pushback on Putin when he says | 想一想普京说他能把那个自称是政治鼓动者的 |
[10:18] | he can take out a Ukrainian YouTube star | 乌克兰YouTube网红除掉之后 |
[10:20] | who he claims is an agitator? | 遭受了怎样的挫败 |
[10:22] | If the YouTube star is telling people to go to Paris | 如果视频网站网红让大家去巴黎 |
[10:24] | and shoot up concert halls, I say, go, Putin. | 血洗音乐厅的话 我绝对支持普京 |
[10:27] | The United States has always held | 我国一直坚持认为 |
[10:28] | that a propagandist is not a combatant | 传播者并不属于敌对分子 |
[10:31] | and is therefore immune from targeted killing. | 因此也不会被有针对性地清除 |
[10:34] | No. Look at Junaid Hussain. | 不 比如朱奈德·侯赛因 |
[10:36] | He was a propagandist, and we killed him. | 他是个信息传播者 我们也定点清除了他 |
[10:38] | So we… | 所以我们… |
[10:42] | Go ahead, Mrs. Florrick. Please. | 继续说 福瑞克夫人 您请 |
[10:45] | So we’re supposed to wait until Tahan plans | 所以我们要等塔罕策划出一次成功的袭击 |
[10:48] | a successful attack before we stop him? | 而不是在那之前阻止他吗 |
[10:52] | I take it you don’t think we should. | 我想你觉得我们不该这样 |
[10:54] | I… I think we need to do everything we can, legally, | 我想… 我们该在合法范围内竭尽所能 |
[10:58] | to stop ISIS. | 来阻止ISIS |
[11:00] | I agree with Mrs. Florrick. | 我同意福瑞克夫人的说法 |
[11:02] | Has Tahan purposefully and materially supported hostilities | 塔罕是否有目的地并且在物质上支持了 |
[11:05] | against the U.S.? That is our only question. | 针对美国的敌对行动 这是唯一要考虑的 |
[11:07] | What material has he provided? | 他提供了什么物资 |
[11:10] | Bodies– you asked how he materially supported the enemy. | 身体 你问他是如何在物质上支持敌方的 |
[11:15] | He’s supplied the bodies for the bombs. | 他提供了做人肉炸弹的那些人 |
[11:22] | Okay. I think we should vote. | 好了 我们该投票了 |
[11:23] | Is Massoud Tahan an enemy combatant | 马苏·塔罕是否是敌方人员 |
[11:25] | and can he be placed on a targeted kill list? | 他是否应该上定点清除名单 |
[11:29] | To my right, please. | 从我右手边开始表决 |
[11:30] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[11:32] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[11:33] | Nay. | 反对 |
[11:34] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[11:35] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[11:37] | It carries. Massoud Tahan is an enemy combatant | 结果是马苏·塔罕是敌对人员 |
[11:39] | and can be placed on a targeted kill list. | 可以列在定点清除名单上 |
[11:42] | We will write up the legal justification. But first, | 我们会拟好法律依据 但是 |
[11:45] | there is one other matter. | 还有一件事 |
[11:47] | Sorry I can’t agree. | 对不起我没法赞同你的意见 |
[11:48] | You don’t have to apologize. We all have our opinions. | 你不必道歉 我们各有自己的观点 |
[11:50] | Pass these around, please. | 传阅一下 |
[11:53] | You may break the seals. | 大家可以撕开封条 |
[11:59] | This is Lance Hopper. | 这是兰斯·霍珀 |
[12:01] | He was born and raised in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥出生长大 |
[12:01] | 目标人物个人资料 名字 兰斯·霍珀 出生地 宾夕法尼亚州 费城 出生日期 1997年2月21日 身高 173cm 体重 74kg 发色 棕色 瞳色 棕色 多个名字 别名马苏·塔罕 | |
[12:02] | Went to Chicago Polytech, where he studied comparative religions. | 后进入芝加哥综合理工学院学习比较宗教学 |
[12:06] | He disappeared about two years ago. | 他于两年前消失 |
[12:07] | He resurfaced in Syria | 在叙利亚再次露面 |
[12:10] | and called himself Massoud Tahan. | 并自称为马苏·塔罕 |
[12:16] | So the man you want to kill is an American? | 所以你想杀的是个美国人 |
[12:19] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[12:21] | So let’s talk. | 咱们谈谈吧 |
[12:38] | You may wonder why we did it this way, | 你可能想问我们为何要用这种方式 |
[12:40] | waited to tell you that Mr. Tahan was an American citizen. | 现在才告诉你塔罕先生曾是美国公民 |
[12:44] | There are two threshold questions, | 此事有两个先决性问题 |
[12:46] | and we wanted to answer one before we answered the other. | 我们想一个一个来回答 |
[12:49] | Everything we said about Tahan was true. | 我们说的关于塔罕的事都千真万确 |
[12:51] | We were merely trying to eliminate bias and emotion. | 我们只是想尽力避免偏见和带入情感 |
[12:53] | What’s wrong with emotion? | 带入情感怎么了 |
[12:54] | – It clouds judgment. – Sometimes it clarifies it. | -会影响判断 -有时有助于判断 |
[12:56] | If Massoud Tahan is an enemy combatant, | 如果马苏·塔罕是敌对分子 |
[12:58] | then so is Lance Hopper. | 那兰斯·霍珀也是 |
[12:59] | But an American has First Amendment rights. | 但美国人受《第一修正案》的保护 |
[13:01] | Hopper can say and believe whatever he wants. | 霍珀有表达和信仰自由 |
[13:03] | He’s not in trouble for talking. | 他并非因言论惹上麻烦 |
[13:04] | – He’s in trouble for being an enemy combatant. – Yes, | -而是他成了敌对分子 -话虽如此 |
[13:05] | but we only concluded he was an enemy combatant because of what he said. | 但我们仅凭他的言论就断定他是敌对分子 |
[13:08] | I’m not sure that’s accurate. | 我不确定这种说法是否准确 |
[13:11] | Just as Mrs. Florrick put so eloquently, | 正如福瑞克夫人的所说 |
[13:14] | he supplied materials in the form of bodies to carry bombs. | 他以提供人肉炸弹的方式提供物质上的支持 |
[13:17] | Still, if he’s an American, he gets due process. | 但如果他是美国公民 就应当以法定程序审讯 |
[13:23] | Are you withdrawing your support for the targeted strike? | 那你要撤销对其针对性清除的支持吗 |
[13:26] | No. But I want to know more. | 不 但我想了解更多 |
[13:27] | There’s nothing more to know if you still support the targeted strike. | 如果你仍支持针对性清除就不能知道更多 |
[13:33] | Withdraw your support for the air strike, | 撤销你对莫须有清除行动的支持 |
[13:35] | and we’ll be told more. | 我们才会被告知更多 |
[13:40] | I withdraw my support. | 我撤销支持 |
[13:42] | Temporarily. | 暂时性的 |
[13:45] | Okay. Let’s get started. | 好 开始吧 |
[13:47] | Why did you tell the FBI anything? | 你干吗要跟联调局人员交代 |
[13:49] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s fine, Nora. | -对不起 -没事的 诺拉 |
[13:51] | – Just tell us what you told him. – He wanted to know | -告诉我们你都说了些什么 -他想知道 |
[13:53] | who calls here for Eli and who Eli calls. | 和伊莱联系的有哪些人 |
[13:56] | – What’d you tell him? – I said a million calls | -你怎么回答的 -我说这个办公室里 |
[13:57] | go through this office every day, | 每天都有无数个电话往来 |
[13:59] | and I don’t write down names. | 我没有记录名字 |
[14:00] | I didn’t say you tell me not to write down names. | 我没说是你让我别记录 |
[14:03] | Did he ask about anyone specific? | 他有问具体某个人吗 |
[14:06] | Nora, you can speak freely. Go. | 诺拉 有什么说什么 |
[14:08] | He asked if Judge Schakowsky ever comes by. | 他问沙考斯基法官来过没 |
[14:11] | That’s when I got a bad feeling. | 那时我就意识到不对劲了 |
[14:12] | You’re kidding. Nora knows. | 不是吧 诺拉知道那事 |
[14:14] | Nora knows what? | 知道什么 |
[14:16] | Well, there is one potential… issue. | 呃 一个潜在…问题 |
[14:19] | There always is. | 潜在问题无处不在 |
[14:21] | What’s yours? | 你的是哪一个 |
[14:23] | Vote rigging. | 操纵选票 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Let’s crack open the green notebook. | 该启用绿皮笔记本了 |
[14:30] | That’s for serious notes. | 用于危急情况 |
[14:33] | – Would you like to sit down? – No, I’m good. | -请坐 -没事 不用了 |
[14:35] | It would make me more comfortable. | 你坐下我会更放松 |
[14:39] | So, um, are you working on the Van DerWerff divorce? | 你在调查范·迪沃夫的离婚案吗 |
[14:43] | No. | 没有 |
[14:44] | Well, the reason I ask is | 我问这个是因为 |
[14:45] | I saw David Lee meeting with you this morning. | 今早我看到大卫·李跟你碰面 |
[14:48] | I thought it was about the Van DerWerff divorce. | 我以为跟范·迪沃夫离婚案有关 |
[14:50] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[14:51] | So he was just introducing himself? | 所以他只是在做自我介绍吗 |
[14:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:01] | Are you doing freelance work for David Lee? | 你接了大卫·李的私活吗 |
[15:04] | If I was doing freelance work for David, | 如果我在为大卫做事 |
[15:06] | I wouldn’t be able to tell you. | 我不会告诉你 |
[15:07] | Same as if I were doing freelance work for you. | 同样 如果我在为你做事 |
[15:10] | I wouldn’t be able to tell him. | 我也不会告诉他 |
[15:11] | So he’s asking you to do freelance work? | 所以他是想找你为他做私活 |
[15:15] | I better get back to work. | 我最好回去工作了 |
[15:17] | Did he ask you to investigate me? | 他有让你调查我吗 |
[15:23] | I better get back to work. | 我最好回去工作了 |
[15:27] | David Lee loves to create paranoia and dissension. | 大卫·李喜欢制造恐慌和冲突 |
[15:31] | Don’t help him. | 别助纣为虐 |
[15:32] | Good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[15:37] | So how are you liking it here? | 你在这儿感觉如何 |
[15:39] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[15:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:43] | Fine never sounds very fine. | 挺好通常不怎么好 |
[15:45] | No, it’s fine. | 不 真的挺好 |
[15:47] | And how’s Alicia handling it? | 那艾丽西娅呢 |
[15:50] | Fine. | 也挺好 |
[15:52] | Has Diane approached Alicia | 戴安有找过艾丽西娅 |
[15:53] | about her position at the firm? | 谈她在这家律所的职位问题吗 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:57] | What do you mean? | 你想问什么 |
[15:58] | Last year, there was an attempt to make this a female-run firm, | 去年有人企图将律所改为纯女性管理 |
[16:01] | and I just wanted to know if there’s been a new attempt. | 我只是想知道是否这种想法再次重现 |
[16:04] | Well, that’s a question for Alicia. | 这该问艾丽西娅 |
[16:05] | But Alicia’s MIA today. | 但艾丽西娅今天成了战斗失踪人员 |
[16:07] | And you’re Alicia’s friend, so I’m asking you. | 你又是她朋友 所以我就问你了 |
[16:09] | I’ll tell her you want to talk. | 我会转告她你想聊聊 |
[16:15] | Where you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[16:17] | Out for some air. You? | 呼吸新鲜空气 你呢 |
[16:19] | No idea. | 还不知道 |
[16:21] | This place is insane. | 这地方的人疯了 |
[16:27] | Alicia, it’s Cary. | 艾丽西娅 我是凯里 |
[16:28] | I know you’re out today, but I need you to call. | 我知道你今天不在 但我希望你给我回电 |
[16:33] | Hey. So this is a weird firm. | 这是家奇怪的律所 |
[16:36] | I need some advice. | 我需要建议 |
[16:39] | Alicia. Diane. | 艾丽西娅 我是戴安 |
[16:41] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[16:49] | Yeah, so… I’ll talk to you. | 我会和你聊聊 |
[16:53] | I think you might want to come inside. | 要进来吗 |
[16:55] | We’re reviewing Lance Hopper’s statements. | 我们要回看兰斯·霍珀的声明了 |
[16:56] | …longed for the Caliphate to be restored. | …渴望重建伊斯兰政权 |
[16:59] | Well, we now have it. | 现在我们终于实现 |
[17:00] | So the righteous and the rightly guided must… | 因此正义的引领必须… |
[17:03] | Three conditions must be met | 若要将一名美国公民 |
[17:04] | for the targeted killing of a U.S. Citizen. | 定为针对性清除对象 必须满足三个条件 |
[17:06] | Please refer to your binders. | 请看你们手中的材料 |
[17:09] | First, The individual poses an imminent threat | 第一 该人对美国有紧迫的 |
[17:11] | F violent attack against the United States. | 最高级别暴力威胁 |
[17:13] | Two, The capture of the individual is not feasible. | 第二 无法逮捕该人 |
[17:16] | And three: the operation | 第三 该行动 |
[17:17] | is conducted consistent with applicable law of war principles. | 符合战争法的要求 |
[17:20] | The job of this panel is to decide if the three conditions are met. | 这次会议的目的就是决定是否满足这三个条件 |
[17:24] | We are Lance Hopper’s due process. | 我们现在就是在进行兰斯·霍珀的法定审讯程序 |
[17:26] | Okay. Let’s talk about imminent. | 好 来讨论讨论威胁是否迫在眉睫 |
[17:29] | All of these are past atrocities. | 这些都是过去的暴行 |
[17:32] | Even if I concede that Tahan– | 就算退一步讲 我承认塔罕 |
[17:34] | or, make that, Hopper– is somehow responsible, | 或者说霍珀 是责任人 |
[17:37] | they’ve already happened. | 但发生的已经发生了 |
[17:38] | An imminent threat is necessarily a future one. | 紧迫的威胁必须是尚未发生的威胁 |
[17:41] | Are we aware of any future threats? | 我们知道有尚未发生的威胁吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. He posted that video two days ago. | 知道 他两天前上传了那段视频 |
[17:46] | But that wasn’t a threat. | 但那不算是威胁 |
[17:46] | Yes, but you said so | 是不算 但你自己 |
[17:47] | yourself, ma’am. Re we supposed to wait | 也说了 难道我们要等到 |
[17:49] | until he plans another successful attack?? | 他开展一次成功的袭击才来阻止他吗 |
[17:50] | But the threshold has changed. | 但门槛已经变了 |
[17:52] | Now it’s about imminence. | 现在是关于紧迫与否了 |
[17:53] | Imminent means seconds, minutes, hours. | 急迫是指按小时 分钟 秒来计算 |
[17:56] | No. This administration defines | 不 这届政府将紧迫界定为 |
[17:57] | imminent as anything under 60 days. | 任何六十天内会发生的事情 |
[17:58] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[17:59] | Technically, since the enemy | 技术上来说 因为敌人 |
[18:01] | is so good at hiding their attacks, | 如此擅长隐藏自己的袭击行为 |
[18:03] | any future attack is now considered imminent. | 任何预谋袭击现在都视作是紧迫的 |
[18:07] | According to whom? | 谁这么规定的 |
[18:10] | The Department of Justice. | 司法部 |
[18:11] | That’s nothing more than legal wordplay. | 这简直就是法律文字游戏 |
[18:13] | No, it’s trying to account for the realities of war. | 不 这是在对战争现实做出解释 |
[18:15] | Having spent my career in the army, | 我在军队待了一辈子 |
[18:16] | I understand the realities very clearly. | 我很清楚这一事实 |
[18:18] | The country I serve doesn’t try | 我服务的国家不会 |
[18:19] | to weasel out of what it always stood for, | 仅因为便利的缘故 |
[18:22] | just because it happens to be convenient. | 而抛弃它坚持的原则 |
[18:23] | Imminent should mean imminent. | 紧迫就应该是指紧迫 |
[18:27] | Maybe we should vote again. | 或许我们该重新投票 |
[18:29] | Actually, we’ve got 30 hours to make the decision. | 其实 我们有三十个小时来做这个决定 |
[18:34] | Let’s take the night, | 今晚我们先休息 |
[18:35] | and come back in the morning and vote. | 明早再回来投票 |
[18:37] | Why are we taking the night? | 我们为何今晚要休息 |
[18:38] | Because we can. | 因为我们有时间 |
[18:43] | Okay. Hm. | 好 |
[18:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:55] | Just wanted to make sure you were settling in okay. | 就想确认下你在这是否适应 |
[18:57] | Uh, yup, all… good. | 都挺好 |
[19:01] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[19:01] | Oh, I’m a visual processor. | 我现在相当于是个视觉处理器 |
[19:04] | And slightly kinesthetic-tactile. | 还带有少部分动觉触觉功能 |
[19:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:09] | What did Ruth Eastman do for the campaign? | 鲁斯·伊斯在竞选中担任什么 |
[19:10] | Uh, she was the campaign manager. | 她是竞选经理 |
[19:13] | Strategy, donors, coalitions. | 处理策略 捐赠人 结盟之类的事 |
[19:19] | Are you thinking vote rigging? | 你认为是操纵选票吗 |
[19:21] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[19:22] | Schakowsky knew, Nora knew. | 沙考斯基知道 诺拉知道 |
[19:26] | Did Ruth know? | 鲁斯知道吗 |
[19:26] | No, she joined the campaign long after that. | 不 那事很久之后她才加入竞选的 |
[19:29] | Unless Peter told her. | 除非彼得告诉她了 |
[19:31] | Campaign managers push their candidates to | 竞选经理在签字加入前 |
[19:33] | admit all before signing on. | 会让候选人把所有事和盘托出 |
[19:36] | So, Ruth… might… have… known. | 所以 鲁斯有可能知道 |
[19:41] | Aha. So, the question is, | 所以 问题是 |
[19:45] | did she? | 她知道吗 |
[19:45] | Who is that? I can’t even read that. | 谁 我看不清写了什么 |
[19:47] | Oh, your daughter. Marissa. | 你女儿 梅丽莎 |
[19:49] | Why her? | 为什么会找她 |
[19:52] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[19:53] | Then let’s talk to her. | 那我们跟她谈谈 |
[20:11] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么 |
[20:31] | So, you’re working late. | 你工作到很晚啊 |
[20:34] | No later than you. | 没晚过你 |
[20:36] | Just seeing what piled up on my desk. | 我就过来看看有什么事情要处理 |
[20:41] | Want something to drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[20:43] | No, I’m all right. | 不 不用了 |
[20:48] | Could you, um…? | 你能 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[21:04] | So, people really don’t trust each other around here, do they? | 这里的人相互间都不太信任 对吧 |
[21:09] | Not much. | 是不怎么信任 |
[21:11] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[21:12] | Is Diane trying to make this into an all-female firm? | 戴安想把公司弄成全女性的律所吗 |
[21:16] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[21:18] | Who’s worried? Cary? | 谁在担心 凯里吗 |
[21:22] | Look at that. Very manly. | 看看啊 多有男子气概 |
[21:25] | – You sure? – I’m good. | -真不喝吗 -不用了 |
[21:27] | So, Diane’s never said anything about it? | 戴安从未说过此事吗 |
[21:32] | An all-female firm? | 全女性律所吗 |
[21:34] | Uh, maybe a year or so ago, | 大约一年前有提过 |
[21:36] | but a lot’s happened. | 但这期间发生了很多事情 |
[21:41] | Do you think I drink too much? | 你觉得我喝酒太多吗 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你自己呢 |
[21:47] | I was gonna break this bottle | 如果弄不出酒塞 |
[21:48] | if I couldn’t get the cork out. | 我是打算把这酒瓶砸了的 |
[21:50] | That might be a problem. | 可能真有点麻烦了 |
[21:53] | – Then here. – Wait. No. | -那就放着 -等等 不 |
[21:55] | No, no, seriously, you don’t need it. | 不不 说真的 你不需要喝它 |
[21:58] | Let’s just… let’s just talk. | 我们就聊天 |
[21:59] | Jason, come on. | 詹森 给我吧 |
[22:01] | You don’t need it, seriously. | 你不需要喝 我说真的 |
[22:02] | Okay, yes, but I want it. | 好吧 但我想喝 |
[22:04] | Hey, wait… just… try something for a minute. | 等等 先试一下其他的 |
[22:08] | Close your eyes. Just close ’em. | 闭上眼睛 闭上就好 |
[22:17] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[22:20] | Slow it down. | 慢慢来 |
[22:24] | If this doesn’t work, do I get the glass? | 如果这没用 我能喝一杯吗 |
[22:31] | Just… listen to yourself breathe. | 听你自己的呼吸 |
[22:36] | I don’t meditate, Jason. | 我不冥想 詹森 |
[22:38] | Okay, then we won’t call this meditation. | 好 我们不把这称为冥想就好了 |
[22:42] | Just… listen. | 听就好 |
[22:44] | To what? | 听什么 |
[22:47] | My breathing. | 我的呼吸声 |
[23:11] | That’s Security. | 是保安 |
[23:13] | They turn the lights off after 11:00. | 他们十一点后会关灯 |
[24:01] | Anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[24:02] | So why did you know about the vote rigging? | 你怎么知道操纵选票的事 |
[24:05] | Because you were Mrs. Florrick’s body woman? | 因为你是福瑞克夫人的私人助理吗 |
[24:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:08] | Keeper of confidences, you know? | 信心守护者 你懂的吧 |
[24:10] | Pourer of comfort cereal. | 需要时帮她冲杯舒心的麦片 |
[24:13] | What kind of cereal? | 什么麦片 |
[24:14] | I don’t know. Life. | 我不知道 生命牌 |
[24:15] | Wheat Chex. Why? | 脆小麦之类的 怎么了 |
[24:18] | I like Wheat Chex. | 我喜欢脆小麦 |
[24:24] | Did Agent Devereaux ask about anything else? | 德佛罗探员还问了其他事吗 |
[24:26] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[24:28] | I guess he asked about my dad’s rich friends, | 他问了下我爸的富人朋友们 |
[24:31] | and then he asked about working for Alicia. | 然后问了些我给艾丽西娅工作的事 |
[24:33] | And that was it? | 就这些吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:36] | Well, he asked about my time in Israel, | 他问了我在以色列期间的事 |
[24:38] | and the IDF and the dairy farm I worked on. | 在以色列国防军以及我工作过的乳牛场的事 |
[24:42] | And I talked about my purse business. | 我讲了下我的钱包生意 |
[24:44] | – You sell purses? – No, I make them. | -你卖钱包吗 -不 我做钱包 |
[24:48] | I didn’t really end up selling any. | 我还没卖出过 |
[24:50] | Oh. What did they look like? | 它们长什么样 |
[24:51] | The purses? | 钱包吗 |
[24:53] | Really cool. | 非常酷 |
[24:54] | Kind of macram with leather straps | 类似皮条编织的 |
[24:57] | and things sewn into them. | 上面缝了一些东西 |
[24:59] | Wow. What things? | 什么东西 |
[25:00] | Things I found, | 我发现的一些东西 |
[25:01] | like kewpie dolls and bullet shells. | 类似丘比特娃娃 子弹壳之类的 |
[25:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:17] | – Where? – Um… away. | -去哪 -离开 |
[25:20] | I can’t be Peter’s lawyer. | 我不能当彼得的律师了 |
[25:21] | Wait. What? Why? | 等一下 为什么啊 |
[25:23] | Uh, well, I can’t really say. | 我不能说 |
[25:25] | You can’t? | 你不能说 |
[25:26] | Elsbeth, wait. What?! | 埃尔斯贝特 等等 什么 |
[25:29] | Bye. | 再见啦 |
[25:31] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[25:32] | Write me about your purses. | 让我多了解一点你做的包 |
[25:34] | I want to buy one. | 我想买一个 |
[25:41] | So, you don’t want to hire me for anything, | 你不肯雇我做任何事 |
[25:43] | but that’s your lawyer? | 却让这个人当你们的律师吗 |
[25:47] | Alicia Florrick… | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克… |
[25:48] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[25:50] | – Would you mind getting in the…? – No problem. | -你介意进… -不介意 |
[25:57] | Good. Mrs. Florrick. | 很好 福瑞克夫人 |
[25:58] | I think we’re ready. | 我们应该准备好了 |
[25:59] | – Good. I am, too. – Great. | -好 我也是 -那行 |
[26:02] | Let’s take our seats, and we can pick up where we left off. | 请各位就座 我们继续昨天的议程 |
[26:06] | The question is: is Lance Hopper an imminent threat | 问题在于 兰斯·霍珀对美国而言 |
[26:09] | to the United States? | 是紧迫的威胁吗 |
[26:11] | Now, if everyone is prepared to vote, we can move… | 如果大家准备好投票了 我们就可以继… |
[26:13] | Um, I’m sorry, but Captain Hicks– | 抱歉 可希克斯上尉 |
[26:16] | where is he? | 他去哪儿了呢 |
[26:17] | The captain has been excused from these proceedings. | 上尉被免于继续参加这些程序了 |
[26:19] | He…? What does that mean? | 他…这是什么意思 |
[26:21] | That means he will not be continuing with us. | 意思是他无法和我们一起开会了 |
[26:24] | – Now we should really move on. – Why? | -我们继续议程吧 -为什么 |
[26:29] | Well, the reasons are confidential, Mrs. Florrick. | 原因是保密的 福瑞克夫人 |
[26:32] | We really need to move on. | 我们真的得继续议程了 |
[26:34] | No. I’m sorry, but I would like to know | 不行 抱歉 我还是想知道 |
[26:36] | why Captain Hicks isn’t here, | 希克斯上尉不能到场的原因 |
[26:38] | and I don’t think I’m the only one. | 我想不止我一个人想知情 |
[26:39] | Actually, I think you are. | 其实你是一个人 |
[26:40] | No. I want to know, too. | 不 我也想知情 |
[26:46] | Everyone here is subject to confidentiality rules, | 在座的所有人都必须遵从保密条约 |
[26:50] | and the captain is currently being questioned | 而上尉目前正因为泄密的事 |
[26:52] | about certain… leaks. | 接受…审问 |
[26:54] | You’re saying he leaked? | 你的意思是他泄密了吗 |
[26:55] | No, it’s not my position to say he leaked. | 不 我没说是他泄的密 |
[26:58] | I’m merely saying he’s being questioned about certain leaks. | 我只是在说他因为泄密的事而接受审问 |
[27:01] | Now we need to vote. In 12 hours, | 我们得投票了 十二小时之后 |
[27:04] | Hopper is going to be moved. | 霍珀就要被转移了 |
[27:05] | Does he pose an imminent threat of violence against | 他是否对美国造成了 |
[27:08] | – the United States? – Yes. He does. | -紧迫的威胁 -赞成 |
[27:10] | Are there any no’s? | 有人反对吗 |
[27:17] | So it’s a tie. | 平局了 |
[27:18] | Which I will break with a yes? | 那我就投赞成 |
[27:20] | So condition one is met. We’ll move on to condition two. | 这样条件一就达成了 我们接着讨论条件二吧 |
[27:24] | Is capture at all feasible? | 逮捕他是否可行 |
[27:27] | – Why can’t you be Peter’s attorney? – I can’t say. | -你为什么不能做彼得的律师 -我不能说 |
[27:30] | Does it have something to do with the vote rigging? | 那和选举舞弊有关系吗 |
[27:32] | Rock once for yes, twice for no. | 晃一下就有关 晃两下就无关 |
[27:36] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[27:37] | Elsbeth… give me something. | 埃尔斯贝特…给点提示吧 |
[27:40] | Fine. But then you really have to go. | 好吧 但之后你就真得走了 |
[27:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:49] | It’s not a what. It’s a he. | 这不是什么 是个男人 |
[27:52] | Michael Tascioni? | 迈克尔·塔肖尼 |
[27:54] | My ex. | 我前夫 |
[27:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[27:59] | It’s good to have you on board. | 你能加入我们真是太好了 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry that I had to bring Tom, | 抱歉我得把汤姆带来了 |
[28:04] | but, uh, El insists he gets separation anxiety, | 埃尔老说它得了母子分离障碍 |
[28:08] | and, well, since we share custody… | 毕竟我们共有监护权 |
[28:11] | Uh, your ex-wife came back for her notes. | 你前妻回来把她的纸条拿走了 |
[28:13] | I-I tried to look at them before, but… | 我之前试着去研究研究 但… |
[28:15] | They made no sense? | 看不懂吗 |
[28:16] | No. Scribbles, stickers. | 看不懂 都是涂鸦 贴纸 |
[28:19] | She used to do the same thing to pick our vacation spots. | 她也是用这个方法订下我们度假的地方 |
[28:22] | Piles of index cards. | 一大堆索引卡 |
[28:24] | And on top, hello. My name is Sedona. | 在顶部写着 你好 我是塞多纳 |
[28:26] | Hello. My name is Peru. | 你好 我是秘鲁 |
[28:28] | Drove me nuts. | 把我逼疯了 |
[28:30] | So we’re starting from scratch. | 那我们就这样开始吧 |
[28:32] | Not entirely. | 还不行 |
[28:33] | I can tell you that, uh, | 我敢跟你们说 |
[28:36] | the FBI is not investigating the governor for vote rigging. | 联邦调查局不是在调查彼得选举舞弊的事情 |
[28:41] | They’re not? | 不是吗 |
[28:42] | – How can you be so sure? – Because you went into this assuming | -你怎么这么确定 -因为你们一口咬定 |
[28:44] | that was about vote rigging. | 是有关选举舞弊的事情 |
[28:46] | That was the pattern El was trying to trace with her cards. | 这是埃尔想要用卡片联想的东西 |
[28:49] | So if she was conflicted out about that, | 如果是那件事上她有利益冲突不能参与的话 |
[28:51] | – then she would’ve known it from the beginning? – Exactly. | -那她应该一开始就知道 -没错 |
[28:54] | What was being said when she realized she was conflicted out? | 她意识到利益冲突时她正在说些什么 |
[28:58] | Well, she was questioning my daughter, | 她在问我女儿问题 |
[28:59] | and they were talking about the IDF, | 她们谈了谈以色列国防军 |
[29:03] | working on an Israeli dairy farm, uh… | 在以色列奶牛场的工作… |
[29:07] | and purses she was making. | 还有她做的包 |
[29:09] | Yeah, El loves purses. | 是啊 埃尔很喜欢包 |
[29:11] | Mm. Then Agent Devereaux– the FBI agent– | 还有德佛罗探员 联邦调查局的探员 |
[29:14] | uh, the questions he had about Alicia, | 她还问了有关艾丽西娅的问题 |
[29:15] | working with her… | 和她工作的经历… |
[29:17] | Uh, my rich friends. | 还有我有钱的朋友 |
[29:19] | Your rich friends, who are they– donors? | 你有钱的朋友 他们是什么人 赞助者吗 |
[29:22] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[29:22] | There’s your conflict. She has a client. | 冲突就在这里 她有个客户 |
[29:25] | – A client that could lead back to me? – Yes. | -一个会牵扯到我的客户吗 -没错 |
[29:27] | We need Elsbeth’s client list. | 我们需要埃尔斯贝特的客户名单 |
[29:29] | How do we get that? | 怎么拿到手呢 |
[29:31] | Do you have any water? | 有水吗 |
[29:33] | Yes, yes. | 当然有了 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[29:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | So how do we figure out | 那我们要怎么找出 |
[29:44] | who the conflict of interest is? | 那个产生利益冲突的人呢 |
[29:47] | We find Elsbeth’s client list. | 拿到埃尔斯贝特的客户名单 |
[29:51] | How do we get that? | 怎么拿到手呢 |
[30:06] | I’d like to request the case file for my divorce. | 我想申请查看我离婚案件的卷宗 |
[30:09] | Name, I.D., | 报上姓名 出示证件 |
[30:11] | date action became final. | 离婚日期 |
[30:12] | Michael B. Tascioni. July 28, 2012. | 迈克尔·塔肖尼 2012年7月28日 |
[30:16] | We don’t allow dogs in this office. | 犬只不得进入办公室 |
[30:18] | – Would you mind taking him outside? – Tom is a service animal. | -你能把它带出去吗 -汤姆是一只服务性动物 |
[30:21] | He’s an emotional support chihuahua. | 它是用于情绪支持的吉娃娃 |
[30:25] | Hold on a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[30:27] | So, what does a case file from your divorce do? | 那么 你离婚案卷宗有什么用呢 |
[30:30] | Our property settlement agreement is still pending. | 我们的财产分割还没判好 |
[30:32] | It values my law practice and Elsbeth’s | 卷宗里有对我和埃尔斯贝特的事业 |
[30:33] | and contains a list of all our clients. | 进行估值 并包含各自的客户名单 |
[30:36] | Ah, smart. | 高招 |
[30:38] | Are you a cat person? | 你喜欢猫吗 |
[30:40] | No. I’m a person person. | 不 我更喜欢人 |
[30:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:43] | Read here, or I can reprint for ten cents a page. | 在这儿读 或者每页十美分复印一份 |
[30:46] | – Can you please… – I’ll look at it. | -能麻烦你… -我来看就好 |
[30:48] | I’ll recognize anyone connected to Peter. | 和彼得有联系的人我都认得出 |
[30:50] | It’s in the appendix. First page. | 就在附录里 第一页 |
[30:54] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是在说笑吧 |
[30:55] | – What is it? – How can one client be redacted? | -怎么了 -怎么有一个客户被抹掉了 |
[30:58] | Oh, I got an order from a judge. | 我让法官下了道指令 |
[31:01] | The judicial system takes the secrecy | 司法系统很把大众陪审团证人 |
[31:03] | of a grand jury witness seriously. | 当回事儿呢 |
[31:06] | You should, too. | 你也该去弄一个 |
[31:08] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[31:09] | I waited around just to see you. | 我守在这儿就为了见你一面 |
[31:13] | You knew I was coming? | 你知道我会来吗 |
[31:15] | I know you, dear. | 我可了解你了 亲爱的 |
[31:18] | And I know you. | 我也了解你 |
[31:21] | I’m coming for you. | 我会来找你的 |
[31:23] | Tell me when. | 要来的时候说一声 |
[31:25] | I don’t want to miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[31:31] | Isn’t she something? | 她厉害吧 |
[31:32] | Yes. | 的确 |
[31:34] | Fantastic. | 妙极了 |
[31:36] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[31:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[31:39] | We get smart. | 发挥聪明才智 |
[31:41] | – I want you to talk with her. – And say what? | -你去跟她谈谈 -说什么 |
[31:43] | I want you to say something that will make her paranoid. | 说些让她疑心的话 |
[31:46] | What’s that? | 什么话 |
[31:50] | – What else? – Nothing else. | -还有呢 -没了 |
[31:53] | Diane Lockhart’s not maneuvering to make this an all-female firm. | 戴安·洛克哈特没在预谋纯女性合伙律所 |
[31:56] | And Alicia? | 艾丽西娅呢 |
[31:59] | A year ago, Diane suggested to Alicia that | 一年前 戴安向艾丽西娅建议 |
[32:01] | this could be an all-female partnership. | 这里可以成为纯女性律所 |
[32:04] | But they didn’t pursue it. | 但她们并未实施计划 |
[32:05] | As far as you know. | 据你所知而已 |
[32:07] | Yeah, as far as I know. | 是 据我所知 |
[32:10] | Did Diane question you about our concerns? | 戴安找你问过我们的情况吗 |
[32:14] | – Yes. – She did? | -问了 -是吗 |
[32:16] | Yes. She saw me leaving your office yesterday. | 是的 昨天她看到我从你办公室出来 |
[32:19] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[32:21] | I said my freelance work for you was confidential. | 我说为你们做的私活需要保密 |
[32:25] | Okay, so she had a deal with Alicia a year ago | 那么她一年前和艾丽西娅约定 |
[32:28] | to make this an all-female firm– | 改律所为纯女性合伙 |
[32:30] | why isn’t she still coming after us? | 她为什么还没向我们发起攻势 |
[32:33] | You asked me to look for evidence if she was. | 你让我找她搞小动作的证据 |
[32:36] | I did. | 我找了 |
[32:37] | There is none. | 并没有 |
[32:39] | Yeah, but she knew you were investigating, | 是 但她明知你在调查她 |
[32:40] | so maybe she prevented you from finding that evidence. | 所以可能故意不让你找到证据 |
[32:45] | I can’t answer that. | 这我无法回答 |
[32:46] | – Why not? – Because I deal in evidence. | -为什么 -因为我只跟证据打交道 |
[32:48] | I don’t deal in states of mind. | 不管心理活动 |
[32:51] | You think we’re being paranoid? | 你觉得是我们多心了 |
[32:53] | I haven’t been here long enough to answer that conclusively. | 我刚来不久 无法确定 |
[32:57] | Okay. Thanks. | 行 谢了 |
[33:11] | Hey, this is Jason. Leave a message. | 你好 我是杰森 有事请留言 |
[33:16] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[33:17] | We should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:19] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:20] | May I just say this? | 请允许我先说句话 |
[33:23] | I know Captain Hicks. | 我了解希克斯上尉 |
[33:25] | He’s one of the most honest men I know. | 他是我认识的最正直的人之一 |
[33:26] | – He wouldn’t leak. – Yet there was a leak. | -他不可能泄密 -但的确有人泄密 |
[33:28] | Where? ‘Cause I’ve been searching the Web | 向谁泄密 我刚上网查了 |
[33:30] | and there’s no reference to what we’re doing here. | 并没有人提及此事 |
[33:33] | This was an internal leak at the State Department. | 是国务院的内部泄密 |
[33:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:36] | It means there was an interdepartmental squabble | 就是说 部门间发生争论 |
[33:38] | and somebody leaked what we’re doing here to another department. | 因为有人将此事泄露给其它部门 |
[33:41] | Well, that wasn’t Captain Hicks; he wouldn’t do that. | 绝不是希克斯上尉 他不会那么做的 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:45] | That’s why we need to talk to you. | 所以我们得找你谈谈 |
[33:51] | To me– Are you kidding? | 找我谈 你开玩笑吧 |
[33:52] | No. | 没有 |
[33:54] | You think I leaked? | 你以为是我泄密吗 |
[33:55] | Well, I know that you and Captain Hicks | 我知道你和希克斯上尉 |
[33:57] | have been against this project as soon as you found out | 一得知马苏·塔罕是美国公民 |
[33:59] | that Massoud Tahan was an American citizen. | 就反对这一计划 |
[34:02] | – So you want to get rid of both of us. – Uh-oh. Alicia’s in trouble. | -所以你要摆脱我俩 -艾丽西娅有麻烦了 |
[34:05] | Why? What’d she do? | 怎么 她做了什么 |
[34:06] | They think she’s the leak. | 他们以为是她泄密 |
[34:18] | – She’s working for the Pentagon? – Alicia Florrick? | -她为国防部做事 -艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗 |
[34:20] | – Yes, on an ad-hoc basis. – As a civilian consultant. | -是的 临时需要 -作为平民顾问 |
[34:23] | – Shut up, J. – No, he’s right. | -闭嘴 杰 -不 他说得没错 |
[34:25] | – So she’s vetted? – By the Pentagon, but not us. | -她被查了 -是国防部查她 不是我们 |
[34:28] | – They didn’t find out about our three-hop warrant. – Right. | -他们没发现我们的三级监听 -没错 |
[34:31] | And we were following her for a different reason. | 而且我们监听的原因也不同 |
[34:32] | You know, because of the… you know… | 那个…是因为… |
[34:35] | She was representing Dellinger. | 她曾是德林杰的律师 |
[34:37] | You know, the worker who fled to Iceland. | 就是那个逃去冰岛的 |
[34:38] | So we overheard some confidential information from the Pentagon, | 就是说我们偶然听到了国防部的机密信息 |
[34:42] | – she was on her phone leaking to… – Uh, no. | -她当时打电话泄密给… -不是 |
[34:43] | She was just talking near her phone. | 是她讲话时离电话不远 |
[34:46] | Not on her phone. | 并不是在讲电话 |
[34:47] | She wasn’t on her phone? | 她没有在讲电话 |
[34:48] | Right. We used Dropoutjeep to turn her phone into a hot mic. | 没错 她手机上植入的间谍软件 可监听话筒 |
[34:50] | We can broadcast anything within 20 feet. | 6米内的声音都能收到 |
[34:53] | – So what are you saying? – She wasn’t the leak. | -到底什么意思 -不是她泄密 |
[34:55] | – So who was? – We don’t know. | -那是谁 -我们不知道 |
[34:57] | Maybe nobody. | 或许没人泄密 |
[34:57] | – Shut up, J. – He may be right. | -闭嘴 杰 -他兴许说得没错 |
[35:00] | There’s a chance this could be in-house. | 有可能是咱们内部人 |
[35:04] | We were listening in. The two of us. | 当时我俩都在监听 |
[35:06] | Not to the confidential session, but outside. | 不是监听机密会议 是会议室外面的情况 |
[35:15] | What was that? | 这是啥 |
[35:17] | – Sorry. – Alicia’s having sex with the investigator. | -抱歉 -艾丽西娅和调查员爱爱 |
[35:21] | Ah, great. | 好极了 |
[35:23] | Here we go. | 是这个 |
[35:24] | I think you might want to come inside. | 你该进来了 |
[35:26] | We’re reviewing Lance Hopper’s statements. | 我们要回看兰斯·霍珀的声明了 |
[35:28] | – So that was sent around internally here? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -这个在内部传开了 -是的 |
[35:31] | And we think that was the leak. Not Alicia. | 我们认为是这个泄了密 不是艾丽西娅 |
[35:33] | So who’s in the loop around here? | 咱们内部人谁有权接触这个 |
[35:36] | Everybody at CMI level. | 认证监察员都可以 |
[35:39] | All right. All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 行吧 我会调查的 |
[35:41] | But hold off on listening further. | 但监听要先暂停 |
[35:43] | What do you mean? Why? | 什么意思 为什么 |
[35:45] | Because I asked you to. | 因为我命令你 |
[35:46] | Yeah, but we didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们又没做错事 |
[35:48] | Who said you did something wrong? | 谁说你做错事了 |
[35:49] | Just hold off until I get back to you. | 暂停监听 等我消息 |
[35:55] | You guys screwed up. | 你俩完蛋了 |
[35:56] | – Shut up, J. – Shut up, J. | -闭嘴 杰 -闭嘴 杰 |
[35:59] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[36:00] | An enormous one. | 问题大了 |
[36:01] | The FBI is circling the governor. | 联调局在调查州长 |
[36:02] | You can’t tell us why. | 你又不能告诉我们原因 |
[36:04] | Even though you know. | 即使你已经知道 |
[36:05] | So we’re stuck chasing ghosts. | 我们现在一头雾水 |
[36:08] | I need you to take Tom | 麻烦你照顾汤姆 |
[36:10] | until I can get my arms around this thing. | 等我闲下来再说 |
[36:12] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[36:15] | I’m sorry I can’t be more help, | 很抱歉 我只能帮到这 |
[36:17] | but I have a client to protect here, too. | 我也要保护我的客户 |
[36:18] | For what it’s worth, | 提醒你一句 |
[36:19] | tell your client their phone’s probably being tapped. | 告诉你客户 他们的手机可能被监听了 |
[36:23] | – Meaning? – We just heard | -什么意思 -我们刚听说 |
[36:24] | the FBI tapped Peter’s phones. | 联调局监听了彼得的手机 |
[36:26] | If they’re listening to the governor, | 如果州长被监听 |
[36:27] | they’re listening to everyone. | 谁都不能幸免 |
[36:31] | You’re trying to make me paranoid. | 你是想让我起疑心 |
[36:34] | No. | 没有 |
[36:34] | Not you. Him. | 不是说你 是他 |
[36:36] | Now that you’ve told me, I have to warn my client. | 你既然告诉了我 我就得提醒客户 |
[36:39] | It’s my fiduciary responsibility as his lawyer. | 作为律师 这是我的受托责任 |
[36:42] | Even if it’s a lie, I can’t risk putting him in jeopardy. | 就算是假的 我也不能冒险置客户于不顾 |
[36:46] | But I can’t call my client, | 但我不能打电话给客户 |
[36:49] | so I have to go to my client. | 所以只好去见他 |
[36:52] | But if I go to my client, | 但如果我去见客户 |
[36:54] | you’ll follow me. | 你们会跟踪我 |
[36:56] | Or you’ll stake out this office. | 或者监视我办公室的情况 |
[36:58] | We’re just trying to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[36:59] | So that’s a good move. | 这一招真是不错啊 |
[37:02] | Now how do I move around it? | 现在我要怎么出去呢 |
[37:06] | Or do I? | 我要不要出去呢 |
[37:08] | God, you’re good at this. | 你们真是够厉害的 |
[37:10] | Or do I avoid your tail? | 我能否摆脱你们的跟踪呢 |
[37:12] | That should be easy. | 应该不难吧 |
[37:14] | – Okay, I’m heading out. – I’ll-I’ll join you. | -好吧 我还是走吧 -我跟你一起 |
[37:17] | Yeah? | 你说呢 |
[37:20] | – So the dog has a GPS collar? – Indeed. | -那条狗的项圈带有定位功能 -没错 |
[37:22] | I bought it a week ago. | 我一周前给它买的 |
[37:23] | It’s all part of the master plan. | 这是整个伟大计划的一部分 |
[37:25] | Is the dot not moving part of the master plan? | 那个不动的原点也是其中的一部分吗 |
[37:28] | Hm. The pergola. Garfield Park. | 加菲公园的凉亭 |
[37:31] | – I love that spot. – That’s where I proposed. | -我喜欢那里 -我就是在那求婚的 |
[37:34] | Elsbeth’s sending a message, | 埃尔斯贝特通过把项圈留在那里 |
[37:37] | leaving his collar there. | 向我们传递信息 |
[37:40] | Guess it probably wasn’t that hard, | 我觉得对于它那样尺寸的狗来说 |
[37:42] | on a dog his size. | 也不算太难吧 |
[37:43] | It was a very big collar. | 那是个很大的项圈 |
[37:45] | So wait, if the op is blown, | 等等 如果计划失败了 |
[37:46] | why do you two look so smug? | 你们为什么还如此得意呢 |
[37:48] | A: One should always looks smug. | 第一 人永远都要保持乐观 |
[37:50] | – And B: – It’s exactly what we wanted Elsbeth to do. | -第二 -我们就是希望埃尔斯贝特这么做 |
[37:53] | She thinks she’s shaken her tail. | 她会觉得已经把盯梢的人甩掉了 |
[37:55] | Now she’s let her guard down | 现在她的警惕降低了 |
[37:57] | and she won’t notice her real tail. | 就不会发现真正的盯梢者了 |
[38:03] | You got her? | 看见她了吗 |
[38:04] | I got her. | 看见了 |
[38:07] | I followed Elsbeth from Garfield Park | 我跟踪埃尔斯贝特从加菲公园 |
[38:09] | to a cafe on Randolph. | 到了兰多夫的一个咖啡店 |
[38:11] | She hates that diner. | 她不喜欢那里的食物 |
[38:13] | They have paella. | 那里提供西班牙杂烩菜饭 |
[38:15] | She had a bad experience with paella. | 她吃西班牙杂烩菜饭有很糟糕的经历 |
[38:20] | Ten minutes later, | 十分钟后 |
[38:21] | this guy comes in and sits down with her. | 这个人进来了 然后在她面前坐下 |
[38:25] | Wait, wait that one. | 等等 是他 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:28] | His name is Lloyd Garber. | 他的名字叫劳埃德·加伯 |
[38:30] | I followed him to his office on Michigan. | 我在密歇根州曾跟踪他到了他的办公室 |
[38:32] | Turns out he owns the whole building. | 发现整栋楼都是他的 |
[38:34] | He owns a lot more than that. | 他拥有的远远不止一栋楼 |
[38:36] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[38:36] | Yeah, he’s… | 对 他是… |
[38:38] | – Dairy. – Dairy. | -乳制品大王 -乳制品大王 |
[38:39] | That’s how she figured it out. | 她就是这样弄明白的 |
[38:41] | Garber owns a dairy farm in Israel. | 加伯在以色列拥有一家乳制品农场 |
[38:42] | He’s the one who got me my job. | 我的工作就是他帮我找的 |
[38:44] | Elsbeth just connected the dots. | 埃尔斯贝特把线索连起来了 |
[38:45] | And that’s the name she redacted from her client list? | 这就是她从客户名单上抹掉的名字 |
[38:47] | Yeah, so that’s not good. | 是的 事情不太妙了 |
[38:50] | They’re coming after Peter | 他们要对付彼得 |
[38:51] | and one of his donors. | 和彼得的一位捐款人 |
[38:52] | Yup. | 没错 |
[38:54] | Now it’s time to go on the attack. | 是时候发起进攻了 |
[39:05] | The Pentagon confirmed today that a U.S. Drone strike | 国防部在今日确认ISIS特工 |
[39:07] | killed Massoud Tahan, an ISIS operative | 马苏·塔罕在一次无人机袭击中被击毙 |
[39:10] | linked to the terror attack at a cartoon drawing contest | 他曾在得州加兰德的一次卡通绘画比赛上 |
[39:13] | in Garland, Texas. | 发起恐怖袭击 |
[39:22] | You’re back from your secret mission. | 你执行完秘密任务回来了 |
[39:24] | Yup. | 是的 |
[39:25] | I heard things here are getting a bit crazy. | 我听说这里的事情变得有些疯狂了 |
[39:27] | I thought bond court was a jungle, but wow. | 我本以为保释法庭就够乱了 结果… |
[39:30] | Best thing to do– stay on the sidelines. | 最好的选择就是 置身事外 |
[39:33] | We could just leave. | 我们可以直接离开 |
[39:34] | We could. | 我们是可以 |
[39:36] | But money. | 但是就没钱了 |
[39:37] | Money. | 是啊 |
[39:40] | Do you know where Jason is? | 你知道杰森在哪吗 |
[39:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:42] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[39:44] | The three of us against the world. | 我们三个要共同对抗全世界呢 |
[39:47] | Hey. You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[39:48] | Yup. | 是的 |
[39:49] | They didn’t need me anymore. | 他们不再需要我了 |
[39:51] | And she can’t tell us who they are. | 但她还是不能告诉我们那些人是谁 |
[39:52] | Mm-hmm. It’s top secret. | 那是个顶级秘密 |
[39:55] | So, it’s been fun here, huh? | 这边还挺有趣的吧 |
[39:57] | Yeah, a gender war. | 没错 一场性别战争 |
[40:00] | Jason, do you have a minute? | 杰森 能和你私下说两句吗 |
[40:02] | I do. | 可以 |
[40:03] | I’ll leave you two. | 我先走了 |
[40:05] | Nice to have you back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[40:06] | Good to be back. | 我也很高兴回来 |
[40:09] | You want me to close the door? | 需要我把门关上吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah. Glass walls. | 好的 玻璃墙 |
[40:12] | We have to get used to them. | 我们必须要习惯 |
[40:16] | So… | 那么 |
[40:18] | Things are complicated between us now. | 我们之间现在有些复杂了 |
[40:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:22] | I remember high school. | 我还记得在高中的时候 |
[40:24] | I remember my phone calls being ignored. | 那些我打过去被忽略的电话 |
[40:27] | I am not ignoring anything. | 我没忽略任何事 |
[40:32] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:37] | I don’t like not knowing what the situation is. | 不喜欢被蒙在鼓里的感觉 |
[40:39] | What situation? | 你想知道什么 |
[40:41] | Look, it’s not like you’re married to the corner grocer. | 你嫁的人并不是街角的杂货店老板 |
[40:44] | All right? It’s the governor. | 你明白吗 你嫁给了州长 |
[40:47] | And that’s my problem. | 那是我要面对的问题 |
[40:48] | No. My problem too. | 不 也是我要面对的问题 |
[40:51] | – He accepts it. – No, he doesn’t. | -他没有任何意见 -不可能 |
[40:53] | He may say it, but no one accepts it. | 就算他嘴上这么说 也不会是心甘情愿的 |
[40:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | I accept it. | 是我心甘情愿的 |
[40:58] | And… | 还有 |
[41:01] | You kept me from drinking. | 是你让我不再酗酒 |
[41:05] | If you don’t come to me tonight, who knows? | 如果你今晚不来找我 这就说不准了 |
[41:09] | Maybe I’ll start drinking again. | 也会我会再次开始酗酒 |
[41:14] | Way to make me feel guilty. | 那我可是真的有罪了 |
[41:18] | You want things simple, I want things simple, too. | 你想让事情简单 我也一样 |
[41:23] | So here it is: | 就这么说吧 |
[41:27] | I want you again. | 我还是想要你 |
[41:33] | Don’t you want it? | 你呢 |
[41:43] | I want it. | 我也需要你 |
[41:46] | Would you like me to tell you exactly… | 你想不想知道具体… |
[41:48] | Mr. Hopkins. | 霍普金斯先生 |
[41:50] | I need you to come with us. | 我需要你跟我们走一趟 |
[41:51] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[41:52] | We just need to ask you a few questions, that’s all. | 我们需要问你几个问题 仅此而已 |
[41:54] | I was permitted to use the hot mic. | 我使用监听设备已经通过许可了 |
[41:56] | I know. Please come with us. | 我知道 请跟我们走一趟 |
[41:58] | I didn’t leak anything. | 我没有泄露任何东西 |
[41:59] | Good, then there shouldn’t be any problem here. | 很好 这样应该就不会有什么问题了 |
[42:01] | I just sent the recording to the system admin. Stephen… | 我只是把录音发给系统管理员 斯蒂文… |
[42:04] | Hey, I’m just working here. | 我正在工作呢 |
[42:08] | I need this job. | 我需要这份工作 |
[42:10] | I got tagged for the hot mic. | 我的监听设备被标记了 |
[42:12] | – It doesn’t mean I leaked. – Good. | -这不代表我泄露了什么 -很好 |
[42:14] | Then there shouldn’t be a problem. | 这样应该就不会有什么问题 |
[42:31] | Shut up, J. | 安静 杰 |
[42:32] | Hey, I just sent you something. | 我给你发了个东西 |
[42:35] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |