时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | So, Greek Orthodox, huh? | 你信过东正教 |
[00:14] | I’m just curious. | 我就是有点好奇 |
[00:16] | Yep. | 的确信过 |
[00:18] | For how long? | 信教多久 |
[00:19] | Long time. | 挺久的 |
[00:21] | Your parents? | 你爸妈呢 |
[00:22] | Yeah, I have parents. | 是的 我有爸妈 |
[00:25] | Were your parents Greek Orthodox? | 你爸妈信东正教吗 |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:30] | So you believe in god? | 所以你信上帝吗 |
[00:31] | Yep. | 信啊 |
[00:34] | You believe he’s watching us now? | 你觉得他现在在看着我们 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:39] | So you believe this is fornication. | 所以你觉得我们这是在私通 |
[00:42] | First two were. | 前两次的确是 |
[00:43] | The last one– I don’t know what I would call that. | 最后那次 我也不知道算什么 |
[00:50] | Does it bother you? | 这会困扰你吗 |
[00:52] | A bit. | 有一点 |
[00:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:53] | This fallen woman is dragging you down. | 我这个堕落的女人把你拖入了泥潭 |
[00:57] | You know what’s weird? | 有一点挺奇怪的 |
[00:59] | I’m more judgmental about my daughter’s christianity than yours. | 比起我女儿来 我倒不是那么在意你信教 |
[01:02] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[01:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:05] | You’re a bad person. | 你就是个小坏蛋 |
[01:11] | I don’t want you to feel like you’re doing wrong | 我不想让你觉得 跟我在一起 |
[01:13] | when you’re with me. | 是一件错事 |
[01:14] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你就是想 |
[01:18] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 是啊 我想的确是 |
[01:30] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[01:33] | It is ten after 9:00. | 九点十分了 |
[01:36] | It’s probably Diane. | 估计是戴安 |
[01:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[01:42] | Hey, Diane. | 早上好啊 戴安 |
[01:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:46] | Okay. I’ll see you there. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[01:48] | Court? | 要去法庭 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Another Dipple case. | 是的 又是迪普尔的案子 |
[01:54] | Privacy this time. | 这次是关于隐私权的 |
[01:55] | Don’t get up. | 别起床 |
[01:57] | I want to picture you in my bed. | 我想在脑海里想象你在床上的样子 |
[01:59] | All day. | 一整天都是 |
[02:01] | Just eating bonbons, watching daytime tv. | 吃点糖 看看日间节目 |
[02:04] | You have a nice day, dear. | 祝你今天一切顺利 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | This is the footage taken from Ms. Hamm’s drone? | 这是哈姆女士的无人机所拍摄的画面吗 |
[02:20] | Yes, that’s my understanding. | 是的 我是这么认为的 |
[02:22] | And that, that is your house right there, isn’t it? | 那边那个是你的房子 是吗 |
[02:25] | Yes. 1547 Oakmont. | 是的 奥克蒙特大街1547号 |
[02:27] | Did you grant permission for the drone to fly over it? | 你同意无人机在你家上空拍摄了吗 |
[02:30] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 当然没有 |
[02:32] | And how often does it do that? | 无人机多久来拍一次 |
[02:33] | Every day. Sometimes several times a day, | 每天都拍 有时候一天拍几次 |
[02:36] | At unpredictable times. | 每次来的时间都不定 |
[02:37] | It has to be unpredictable. | 必须要在随机的时间去拍 |
[02:38] | That’s the basic principle of security sweeps. | 这是安全检查的基本要求 |
[02:40] | Ms. Hamm, please. | 哈姆女士 |
[02:42] | Your lawyer will argue for you. | 你的律师会为你辩护的 |
[02:43] | And, uh, why is the drone such a problem for you? | 为什么无人机会给你造成这么大的影响呢 |
[02:46] | Well, it’s my business. | 它影响了我的生意 |
[02:48] | I’m a therapist. I practice out of my house. | 我是个心理医生 我就在家门口工作 |
[02:50] | And do your patients complain? | 患者们会抱怨吗 |
[02:52] | Yes. Some have even quit. | 是的 有些人还退出治疗了 |
[02:54] | They depend on me for privacy and they get this– surveillance. | 他们希望我保护隐私结果却被监视 |
[02:56] | And that is why you’re suing | 这就是你要起诉 |
[02:57] | – the owner of the drone? – Yes. | -无人机主人的原因吗 -是的 |
[02:59] | Her drone has led to my business losses. | 她的无人机导致我的生意变差了 |
[03:01] | Thank you. Nothing more. | 谢谢 我没有要问的了 |
[03:03] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[03:04] | Do patients Park in your garage, Dr. Nachmann? | 患者们会把车停在你的车库吗 纳赫曼医生 |
[03:06] | My garage? | 我的车库 |
[03:07] | No. I turned that into my office. | 没有 我把车库改造成办公室了 |
[03:10] | I see. Then do patients enter your garage office | 我懂了 所以如果患者要去你的车库办公室 |
[03:13] | through a covered walkway? | 会经过一个带屋顶的走廊吗 |
[03:14] | No. | 不是 |
[03:14] | So they park on the street, | 所以他们把车停在街边 |
[03:16] | then walk up to your house, | 然后走去你家 |
[03:17] | where anyone who happens to be around could see them? | 这期间只要在那附近的人都能看见他们 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:20] | How is that different from being observed by a drone? | 这样跟被无人机观察到有什么区别呢 |
[03:25] | Well, I guess you expect it from someone on the street | 我猜大家都会觉得街上有路人很正常 |
[03:28] | but not from the sky. | 但有无人机就不太正常了吧 |
[03:30] | And how much are you suing my client for, sir? | 那你向我的客户索赔的金额是多少呢 先生 |
[03:32] | $300,000. | 三十万美元 |
[03:33] | And yet you have two top partners at your table. | 三十万就出动了两位律所的高级合伙人 |
[03:36] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[03:37] | I haven’t even gotten to my question yet. | 我还没问出我的问题呢 |
[03:39] | Why don’t we wait till she gets to her question, | 等她问出来了 |
[03:41] | then I’ll sustain. | 我再宣布反对有效吧 |
[03:42] | I used to work for their firm, Your Honor. | 我以前在对方的律所工作过 法官阁下 |
[03:44] | And this case wouldn’t even be considered | 如果不是别有企图的话 |
[03:45] | unless there was an ulterior motive. | 他们根本不会接这种案子的 |
[03:47] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[03:48] | – That has nothing to do with this case. – But it does, Your Honor. | -这跟本案无关 -有关啊 法官阁下 |
[03:50] | This case is a fiction. It is a trial balloon sent up | 这案件就是个幌子 是用来试探舆论的 |
[03:53] | by Reese Dipple, a reactionary billionaire | 由保守派富豪里斯·迪普尔设计 |
[03:55] | – who thinks that we are out to take – Your Honor, she is trying | -他觉得我们对枪支 -法官阁下 她想 |
[03:57] | – their guns, their christmases… – to play to your bias. | -管控太严 失去了圣诞传统 -引发你的偏见 |
[03:58] | – and the sanctity of their homes. – Yes. And yet… | -亵渎了家的神圣性 -是的 但是 |
[04:02] | – We have to deal with the case in front of us. – I agree. | -我们得解决面前这桩案子 -我同意 |
[04:04] | I just wish the plaintiffs were more honest. | 我只希望原告能更坦诚一点 |
[04:09] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真让人惊喜啊 |
[04:10] | – When did you come back to the law? – A month ago. | -你什么时候回来做律师的 -一个月前 |
[04:12] | Zoe started nursery school. | 佐伊开始上幼儿园了 |
[04:14] | – Is that your daughter? – Yes. | -那是你女儿吗 -是的 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God, she’s beautiful. | 我的天 真漂亮啊 |
[04:19] | So you’re happy? | 所以你现在过得开心吗 |
[04:20] | I am. | 我很开心 |
[04:22] | And you’re good in court. | 你在法庭上表现得很出色 |
[04:23] | How did you know it was Dipple? | 你怎么知道这是迪普尔的案子 |
[04:25] | It was a guess. | 我猜的 |
[04:26] | Two partners on this case, it made no sense. | 这案子出动了两个合伙人很古怪 |
[04:29] | I learned from the best. | 我跟过好老师 |
[04:44] | Is my wife here? | 我妻子在吗 |
[04:46] | She’s in court. | 她上法庭了 |
[04:50] | You’re her investigator? | 你是她的调查员 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:04] | We are still married. | 我们还没离婚 |
[05:07] | I’ll get my things. | 我会收拾走人 |
[05:09] | Yeah, that would be good. | 那就好 |
[05:29] | How long has this been going on? | 你们这关系持续多久了 |
[05:33] | That’s a question for Alicia. | 你该问艾丽西娅 |
[05:37] | Does Grace know? | 格蕾丝知道吗 |
[05:38] | Again… | 还是得问… |
[05:40] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[05:47] | You’re in my way. | 你挡着我出门「碍着我」了 |
[05:50] | You’re screwing my wife | 你和我老婆乱搞 |
[05:52] | and I’m in your way? | 还说我碍着你了 |
[05:53] | At the moment, yes. | 目前 确实如此 |
[05:58] | I should kick your ass. | 我该揍你一顿 |
[06:00] | You could try. | 你可以试试 |
[06:02] | And then what? | 不过然后呢 |
[06:35] | One goji-gasm with a virility boost! | 枸杞高潮加男子气概 |
[06:39] | Good luck with that. | 但愿它好喝 |
[06:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[06:45] | And I know who you are. | 我也知道你是谁 |
[06:47] | So we can skip the part where you pretend you want to date me. | 那就别假装你想和我约会了 |
[06:49] | What can I help you with, sir? | 找我有什么事 先生 |
[06:50] | You can help me put Peter Florrick in jail. | 帮我把彼得·福瑞克抓起来 |
[06:53] | How ’bout a super-c quencher instead? | 来杯超级维C饮料如何 |
[06:55] | Well, I can subpoena you to testify against your father. | 我可以传唤你上庭指证你的父亲 |
[06:58] | Okay, here’s the thing: I am nobody. | 好吧 可关键是我就是个无名小卒 |
[07:00] | My last five jobs, I needed to wear name tags. | 我之前的五份工作都得带着名牌 |
[07:03] | I live with three roommates, and one is a squatter. | 我和三个室友合租 其中一个是钉子户 |
[07:05] | This has nothing to do with me. So you and your little… | 你的事和我无关 所以你和你的… |
[07:08] | FBI friend should take your show somewhere else. | 联调局小朋友该上别处去 |
[07:10] | “Judge Schakowsky won’t be a problem.” | 「沙考斯基法官不会妨碍我们」 |
[07:12] | “How can you be sure”” “He owes me. He’d be in jail | 「你怎么能确定」 「他欠我人情」 |
[07:14] | right now on bribery charges if I hadn’t warned him”” | 「要不是我提醒他 他早因受贿入狱了」 |
[07:18] | Hi, this is Marissa from the Juice Bar. | 喂 我是果汁吧的梅丽莎 |
[07:20] | We need mall security. There’s a man here | 我们需要商场保安 这个有位男子 |
[07:22] | harassing employees, who refuses to leave. | 骚扰员工 还不肯离开 |
[07:24] | I want you to give your father a message From me, Ms. Gold. | 我要你给你父亲带个口信 戈德小姐 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. Let me ask him. | 我不知道 让我问他一下 |
[07:27] | – How tall are you? – Tell him he has two choices. | -你有多高 -告诉他他有两个选择 |
[07:30] | He can testify against Peter Florrick, | 他要么就指证彼得·福瑞克 |
[07:32] | Or I can use your testimony to put him in jail | 要么我会用你的证词把他抓起来 |
[07:34] | for obstruction of justice. | 名义是妨碍司法公正 |
[07:35] | Looks like 5-11, | 看起来差不多5尺11寸 |
[07:36] | dark hair, kind of a mean look in his eye. | 深色头发 眼神很卑鄙 |
[07:39] | Wait, I think he’s leaving. | 等等 我觉得他要走了 |
[07:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[07:47] | How can I be of service? | 找我什么事 |
[07:48] | We need you to move offices. | 我们要你搬到其他办公室 |
[07:51] | Why? I like this office. | 为什么 我喜欢这间办公室 |
[07:53] | It’s close to the bathroom. | 离洗手间很近 |
[07:53] | You’re emeritus, Howard. | 你已经荣誉退休了 霍华德 |
[07:55] | And this is A high profile, very visible space. | 而这间办公室位置很显眼 |
[07:57] | Where clients can get a good look at your… | 客户们一眼就能看见你的… |
[08:00] | Your work ethic. | 你的职业道德 |
[08:01] | We have a space on the 27th floor. | 我们在27层还有空位 |
[08:03] | – It’s all arranged. – 27th floor? | -一切都打点好了 -27层 |
[08:06] | That’s for losers. | 那是给败犬们的 |
[08:07] | This isn’t a negotiation, Howard. | 没什么可讨价还价了 霍华德 |
[08:10] | And who, uh, may I ask, am I being evicted for? | 那我能问问 我腾出去要给谁呢 |
[08:14] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[08:15] | Alicia. Of course. | 艾丽西娅 当然是她 |
[08:17] | It’s all beginning to make sense. | 一切都说得通了 |
[08:19] | All right. I need to get to court. | 好吧 我要去法庭了 |
[08:20] | But, please, let’s get this moving. | 但请你搬出去 |
[08:26] | So you’re, uh… | 所以你… |
[08:28] | Throwing in with the girls, huh? | 和姑娘们混在一起了吗 |
[08:30] | I’m not “Throwing in”” With anyone, howard. | 我没有要和任何人混在一起 |
[08:31] | I’m just trying to do what’s best for the firm. | 我只想为律所做最好的打算 |
[08:34] | We’ve had problems with mail theft, | 有人偷我们的邮件 |
[08:36] | bikes gone missing, a car vandalized. | 我们的自行车 肆意毁坏我们的车 |
[08:38] | So that’s when you bought the drone | 所以你才买了那架无人机 |
[08:39] | and started Picketfencewatch.Com? | 建立了篱笆警卫队这个网站 |
[08:42] | Yes. It’s too big an area for volunteers to secure, | 没错 这片区太大了 志愿者无法全面保护 |
[08:45] | so the drone makes it easier to monitor. | 有了无人机监控就简单多了 |
[08:47] | Have any of your other neighbors complained about your drone? | 还有其他邻居抱怨过你的无人机吗 |
[08:49] | Or is it just Dr. Nachmann? | 还是只有纳赫曼医生呢 |
[08:51] | No. People love it. | 没有 大家都很喜欢 |
[08:52] | Thank you, Ms. Hamm. Being a mother myself, | 谢谢 哈姆女士 作为一名母亲 |
[08:55] | I can understand the worth of such a safety tool. | 我能理解这样一个安全工具的价值 |
[08:57] | Objection. Counselor is testifying. | 反对 律师在作证 |
[08:59] | Actually, my apologies, I thought I was just reacting. | 抱歉 我只是有感而发 |
[09:01] | Really? Is that what a reaction sounds like? | 真的吗 这是有感而发 |
[09:03] | Yes, the same way you’re reacting now. | 就像你现在反驳我一样 |
[09:04] | Excuse me. Please let me rule on the objection. | 抱歉 请让我裁决 |
[09:10] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[09:12] | Nothing further, your honor. | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[09:14] | So why not just fly it over your other neighbors’ houses | 那为什么不只飞到其他邻居家 |
[09:16] | and leave Dr. Nachmann alone? | 绕开纳赫曼医生家呢 |
[09:17] | Avoiding his house would mean not covering | 绕开他的房子会覆盖不到 |
[09:19] | a lot of other people who want it. | 很多希望受监控的人家 |
[09:20] | But by “Covering” This area, you mean not just | 但「覆盖」这片区域 你不仅指 |
[09:24] | the public area, like the street, | 像这条街这样的公共区域 |
[09:26] | – you also look into people’s backyards. – I have to. | -还有别人的后院 -必须如此 |
[09:29] | Criminals don’t just use the front door. | 罪犯们可不会只走正门 |
[09:30] | Do you ever pick up images from inside their houses? | 你有拍过别人家里的照片吗 |
[09:33] | – No. -Is that a person there, | -没有 -那里不是有个人 |
[09:35] | – inside their house? – I guess. | -在他们家里吗 -没错 |
[09:36] | Did that person give you permission To photograph them? | 那个人允许你把他拍进去了吗 |
[09:39] | I would never upload anything like that to the site. | 我绝不会把这样的照片传到网上 |
[09:41] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[09:43] | This is a clear case of intrusion upon seclusion. | 这显然是侵扰个人生活安宁的行为 |
[09:46] | It is well-established that a person | 社会已经达成共识 |
[09:47] | has a reasonable expectation | 每个人都可以对居所的隐私 |
[09:50] | to privacy in his own home. | 有合理预期 |
[09:51] | No, it is a clear case of Reese Dipple trying | 不 这个案子显然是里斯·迪普尔 |
[09:53] | – to create law. – Your Honor! | -试图创立新法 -法官阁下 |
[09:54] | Look! The expectation of privacy | 是这样 对于隐私的预期 |
[09:56] | is in relation to government surveillance. | 和政府的监控密不可分 |
[09:59] | If Dr. Nachmann simply uses some discretion | 纳赫曼医生可以简单地设立一些遮挡物 |
[10:01] | – by pulling his blinds… – He shouldn’t have to. | -这样就能保障隐私了 -他不需要这样做 |
[10:03] | Your honor, we have to weigh the minor inconvenience | 法官阁下 我们需要权衡其对纳赫曼医生 |
[10:06] | to Dr. Nachmann against the significant | 造成的微小不便和其为防止犯罪而带来的 |
[10:08] | public interest in preventing crime. | 巨大的公共利益 |
[10:10] | So we do. | 我们会考虑的 |
[10:11] | The incursions into our privacy are already so severe, Judge. | 如今入侵隐私的行为比比皆是 法官阁下 |
[10:15] | As much as I despair and sympathize | 尽管我对我们隐私被新科技践踏的现实 |
[10:18] | with our privacy being trampled on by new technologies, | 感到绝望与同情 |
[10:20] | the facts in this case simply don’t warrant abridging | 而事实是这个案子并不能突破 |
[10:23] | Ms. Hamm’s first amendment rights. | 哈姆女士由第一修正案赋予的权利 |
[10:25] | Dr. Nachmann, your petition for a declaratory judgment is denied. | 纳赫曼医生 我拒绝你对宣告性裁决的申请 |
[10:29] | The drone can fly. | 无人机可以继续使用 |
[10:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[10:35] | Not you. I’ll call you back. | 不是说你 我一会再打给你 |
[10:37] | I’ve been booted. | 我被踢出去了 |
[10:40] | Exiled to the 27th floor. | 被流放到27楼去了 |
[10:41] | For doing what? | 为什么 |
[10:42] | Nothing. Make room for Alicia. | 不为什么 给艾丽西娅腾房间 |
[10:46] | The next step in Diane’s push for an all-female-led firm. | 这就是戴安建立全女性领导公司的下一步 |
[10:50] | Diane pushed, | 戴安是在步步紧逼 |
[10:51] | but the gerbil… Stood by– he never said a word. | 但是那个小耗子 站在旁边一句话都没有说 |
[10:54] | – Cary’s in on this? – First she came for the young guys, | -凯里也参与了 -她先是收买年轻人的心 |
[10:57] | Then the older guys. | 然后再搞定老家伙们 |
[11:00] | Pretty soon… There won’t be anybody left to speak for you. | 很快 就没有人会为你说话了 |
[11:22] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:26] | you seem a little out of it. | 你看来有点不在状态 |
[11:29] | Just tired. | 只是有点累了 |
[11:31] | Well, why don’t you go home? | 为什么不回家呢 |
[11:34] | No. | 不行 |
[11:36] | Well, maybe in a little while. | 在等一会吧 |
[11:45] | It’s been a weird time, huh? | 这段时间过得挺尴尬 |
[11:48] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么 |
[11:50] | Us jumping from firm to firm. | 我们从这个律所跳槽到那个律所 |
[11:54] | All the changes. | 种种改变 |
[11:58] | It was easier when we started out. | 我们刚开始干的时候可简单多了 |
[11:59] | Well… | 这么说… |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[12:01] | Not necessarily better. | 现在也未必就好了 |
[12:07] | Go home, Cary. Take a nap. | 回家吧 凯里 打个盹 |
[12:09] | An afternoon off isn’t gonna change anything. | 请一下午假没什么的 |
[12:17] | 凯里·艾格斯 作证传票 | |
[12:23] | That’s your client. | 那是你们的客户 |
[12:26] | We’re countersuing. | 我们要反诉你们 |
[12:28] | That drone was an $80,000 prototype. | 那架无人机值8万美元 |
[12:31] | And we’ll assess punitive. | 并且我们会进行惩罚性估值 |
[12:34] | See you in court, then. | 那就法庭见吧 |
[12:36] | Your offices look great, by the way. | 顺便一提 你们的办公室看起来不错 |
[12:42] | Dipple won’t back our client after that, will he? | 迪普尔不会支持我们的客户了 对吗 |
[12:45] | I don’t know. The doctor has good aim… | 我不知道 这个医生准头不错 |
[12:48] | And Reese Dipple loves the second amendment. | 而里斯·迪普尔非常支持第二修正案 |
[12:53] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[12:58] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[13:16] | Hey, this is Jason. Leave a message. | 我是杰森 请留言 |
[13:18] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:20] | I’m alone here. | 我现在一个人在家 |
[13:22] | Call me when you get this. | 收到留言给我回个电话 |
[13:24] | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 未接来电 | |
[14:01] | I’m just saying, he knew details. | 我只是说 他知道那些细节 |
[14:02] | – What kind of details? – He had a transcript | -什么细节 -他有一整份 |
[14:04] | of an entire phone conversation you and I had. | 我和你的通话记录 |
[14:06] | – About? – Judge schakowsky. | -关于什么的 -沙考斯基法官 |
[14:08] | He… what? | 他… 什么 |
[14:10] | How you tipped that Judge off about the FBI sting. | 你是怎么跟他通风报信联调局那件事的 |
[14:14] | The only way he could know that | 他听到那段的唯一途径 |
[14:15] | is if he had a wiretap in the governor’s office. | 就是他在州长办公室装了窃听器 |
[14:18] | Is he insane? | 他疯了吗 |
[14:19] | He’s like an evil boy scout. | 他看起来是挺邪恶的 |
[14:20] | He said he wants you to testify against Peter at the trial. | 他说他希望你在庭审的时候指认彼得 |
[14:23] | Wait… Did he say “Trial” or “Grand jury”? | 等等 他说的是「庭审」还是「大陪审团」 |
[14:28] | “Trial”, I think. Is that important? | 应该是「庭审」 这很重要吗 |
[14:29] | If he said “Trial”, that means he knows | 如果他说的是「庭审」 那就表明他知道 |
[14:31] | he’s gonna get an indictment. | 他能弄到起诉书 |
[14:35] | He definitely said “Trial”” | 他肯定说的是「庭审」 |
[14:37] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[14:40] | That’s you shooting the drone down, isn’t it? | 那是你把无人机给打下来了 对吗 |
[14:42] | Yes. That is me. | 对 是我 |
[14:43] | Your honor, we request an immediate judgment | 法官阁下 我们请求立即 |
[14:46] | as a matter of law– Dr. Nachmann just admitted | 进行裁决 纳赫曼医生刚刚承认 |
[14:48] | to violating your ruling. | 他违背了您的裁决 |
[14:49] | Your honor, you said the drone could fly. | 法官阁下 您说的是无人机可以继续使用 |
[14:51] | You didn’t say Mr. Nachmann couldn’t protect his property. | 您没有说纳赫曼先生不能保卫他的财产 |
[14:54] | – Oh, come on. – Is that an objection? | -拜托 – 这算是反对吗 |
[14:55] | No, it’s an expression of amazement. | 不 这只是我表示惊叹 |
[14:57] | Show me in the order where… | 请告诉我在判决中… |
[14:58] | No one needs to spell it out. | 我们不需要逐字逐句地找出来 |
[14:59] | No one did spell it out. | 没人有逐字逐句找了 |
[15:00] | And by analogy to the rule of lenity… | 根据法律从宽原则 |
[15:00] | 在刑事诉讼上 如法律含糊不清的话 解读必须倾向于对被告有利 | |
[15:02] | Oh, lenity. Where are we going next, | 从宽原则 接下来是什么 |
[15:03] | Expressio unius? | 明示原则吗 |
[15:03] | 如果在法律文件中具体指定某一特定人或物 则排除其他未指定的人或物 | |
[15:04] | – Oh, well, now that you mention it… – Your Yonor, please, | -既然你提出来了 -拜托 法官阁下 |
[15:05] | isn’t it implicit in your order | 难道您的裁决之中没有隐含 |
[15:07] | not to shoot at my client’s drone? | 不许击落我的客户的无人机要求吗 |
[15:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:09] | It’s illegal to discharge a firearm | 在芝加哥使用枪械是违法的 |
[15:11] | in Chicago but not in Oak Park. | 但是在橡树公园却是合法的 |
[15:12] | It’s not the weapon we’re objecting to. | 我们反对的并不是枪械 |
[15:14] | It’s the target. | 而是其目标 |
[15:16] | We ask for compensatory damages in the amount | 我们要求八万元的损害赔偿 |
[15:18] | of $80,000, and $10,000 in punitives, | 以及一万元的惩罚性赔偿 |
[15:22] | along with a clear instruction from the court | 以及法院明确指示 |
[15:24] | that the defendant may not shoot drones out of the sky. | 被告不许击落无人机 |
[15:27] | Actually, Your Honor, I would like an opportunity | 法官阁下 请给我个机会 |
[15:29] | to examine him first. | 先问他几个问题 |
[15:31] | He’s already admitted to shooting it down. | 他已经承认将其击落的事实 |
[15:32] | But he didn’t admit to doing anything wrong. | 但他并没有承认这有错 |
[15:34] | – May I? – By all means. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[15:36] | Dr. Nachmann, did you feel threatened by the drone | 纳赫曼医生 昨天无人机从你屋顶飞过 |
[15:38] | flying over your house yesterday? | 你觉得受威胁了吗 |
[15:40] | Yes. I did. | 是的 |
[15:41] | Threatened? Seriously? | 受威胁 不是吧 |
[15:42] | Did you believe it was making | 你当时认为 |
[15:43] | a violent, riotous, or tumultuous assault? | 无人机正对你进行暴力混乱无序的攻击吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah, with all the noise and the hovering, absolutely. | 是的 当然 发出嘈杂的声音 在空中盘旋 |
[15:48] | – Oh, this is ridiculous. – Did you believe | -这太可笑了 -你认为 |
[15:49] | what you did was necessary to repel the drone? | 为击退无人机 你当时的行为是必要的对吗 |
[15:52] | Very much so. | 正是如此 |
[15:53] | 720 ILCS 5/7-2 allows the use of force | 720伊州成文法汇编第5章第7条第2款规定 |
[15:56] | in defense of one’s dwelling. | 允许为保护自身居所使用武力 |
[15:58] | Castle doctrine? You’re applying castle doctrine? | 堡垒原则 你要用堡垒原则「住宅防卫法」 |
[16:01] | Your Honor, this is still about Mr. Dipple’s | 法官阁下 这仍不过是迪普尔先生 |
[16:03] | libertarian fantasies… | 自由论者的幻想 |
[16:04] | Again, the plaintiff is attempting to provoke bias. | 原告又在企图诱导偏见 |
[16:07] | Castle doctrine allows the use of force | 堡垒原则允许为终止或防止非法入侵 |
[16:09] | to the extent necessary to terminate or prevent unlawful entry. | 在合理必要的限度上使用武力 |
[16:14] | Are you saying Dr. Nachmann thought | 你是说 纳赫曼医生以为 |
[16:15] | the drone was going to enter his home? | 无人机计划驶入他的居所吗 |
[16:17] | Drones are capable of doing more than record video, Your Honor. | 不仅会摄像 无人机还有其它功能 法官阁下 |
[16:20] | They can steal, interfere with, | 它们可以偷窃 干扰 |
[16:22] | and destroy things inside the house | 甚至无需进屋 |
[16:24] | without ever entering. | 就能毁坏屋内设施 |
[16:25] | The drone overflight was a de facto intrusion, | 无人机飞过事实上就是非法入侵 |
[16:28] | which means castle doctrine applies. | 堡垒原则适用这一情况 |
[16:30] | Honestly… is that a reasonable fear? | 说真的 这样的惧怕说得通吗 |
[16:32] | – No! – Yes! | -说不通 -说得通 |
[16:33] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[16:37] | You just sat there | 你就坐那不管 |
[16:38] | and let Diane beam Alicia up to our floor? | 让戴安关照艾丽西娅 将她移至高层 |
[16:41] | Do you realize that the camel’s nose is already in our tent… | 你知道再不采取行动 咱们就要靠边站了 |
[16:45] | That was the lesser of two evils. | 相比之下 这也没那么糟 |
[16:48] | What’s the other evil? | 与什么相比 |
[16:48] | Having a pantless octogenarian scaring away clients. | 让不穿裤子的八旬老人吓走客户 |
[16:52] | We’re name partners, David. | 咱们是冠名合伙人 大卫 |
[16:53] | Nobody can move us out. | 没人能挤走咱们 |
[16:55] | Together we have more equity | 咱俩在律所的财产 |
[16:56] | in this place than Diane does. And… | 加起来都比戴安多 而且… |
[16:58] | if we have to play that trump card… so be it. | 如果非要使出杀手锏 那就走着瞧 |
[17:03] | I don’t know if you’re confident or covering, | 我不知道你是自信还是掩饰 |
[17:05] | but I do know this: This is war. | 但我清楚一点 开战了 |
[17:08] | And before the women make their next move, | 赶在她们下一步行动前 |
[17:10] | we need to fire a shot across their bow. | 咱们得警告她们一下 |
[17:21] | Mr. Pert, what are we seeing there? | 珀尔特先生 画面中的是什么 |
[17:23] | An unmanned aircraft system– | 无人驾驶飞行器 |
[17:25] | Drone, in common parlance– | 通俗的说法 就是无人机 |
[17:26] | modified to carry AR-15 machine gun. | 做了调整 携带AR-15机枪 |
[17:28] | With all due respect, Dr. Nachmann would have known | 恕我冒昧 纳赫曼医生应该能认出 |
[17:30] | if Ms. Hamm’s drone was carrying a machine gun. | 哈姆女士的无人机是否携带了机枪 |
[17:32] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 说得真好 法官阁下 |
[17:33] | But drones can carry more than just machine guns, can’t they? | 但无人机不仅能携带机枪 对吗 |
[17:37] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[17:39] | Did that drone have a handgun attached to it? | 那架无人机上带了手枪是吗 |
[17:42] | A Beretta pico. | 一把贝雷塔手枪 |
[17:44] | Only about five inches long. | 大概只有12厘米长 |
[17:45] | Drones can be fitted to carry virtually any weapon. | 调整后的无人机几乎能携带任何武器 |
[17:47] | Okay, uh, this is, uh, entertaining, | 行了 这很有趣 |
[17:50] | but I’m not sure why it’s relevant. | 但这有何相关 |
[17:52] | – It’s not. – The havoc that drones can wreak | -毫不相关 -无人机造成的破坏 |
[17:54] | isn’t limited to weapons, is it, doctor? | 不仅限于携带武器 对吗 博士 |
[17:56] | No. It’s almost impossible to tell unless you take it apart, | 没错 除非将其拆卸 否则很难辨别 |
[17:59] | but this drone has a camera that does thermal imaging. | 但这架无人机的摄像头有热成像功能 |
[18:03] | Now, this drone looks like a basic hobbyist’s toy, | 而这架无人机 看上去是爱好者的玩具 |
[18:06] | when, in fact, it’s equipped with a… Wi-Fi router | 但事实上 它配备了无线网路由器 |
[18:09] | that tricks your computer into connecting with it. | 引诱你的电脑与其连接 |
[18:11] | And what happens when they connect? | 连接后会怎么样 |
[18:12] | It steals your personal data: contacts bank information. | 它便能窃取你的个人数据 银行信息 |
[18:15] | I think it’s been established that | 可以确定的是 |
[18:16] | my client’s drone has none of these modifications. | 我当事人的无人机并未做过这些调整 |
[18:19] | Yes, but our client had no way of knowing. | 没错 但我的当事人无从知晓 |
[18:21] | Isn’t that right, doctor? | 对吗 博士 |
[18:22] | Drones can absolutely intrude | 无人机完全可以在不进入屋内的情况下 |
[18:24] | on a person’s home without entering it. | 侵扰居所 |
[18:26] | If that’s what Dr. Nachmann said he was afraid of, he’s smart. | 如果这正是纳赫曼医生所害怕的 他很聪明 |
[18:31] | You study and develop drone technology | 你在芝加哥理工 |
[18:32] | at Chicago Polytech, is that right? | 研究并发展无人机技术 对吗 |
[18:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:35] | Would that include the study of flight paths and trajectories? | 那包括对航线及运动轨迹的研究吗 |
[18:38] | Yes, of course. | 当然包括 |
[18:38] | Now, if you could tell me, | 能否告诉我 |
[18:39] | before my client’s drone is shot out of the sky, | 我当事人的无人机被击落前 |
[18:42] | is it hovering in a stationary position, | 是静止盘旋状态 |
[18:44] | or moving toward Dr. Nachmann’s home? | 还是飞向纳赫曼医生的居所 |
[18:47] | Well, that drone actually looks like | 那架无人机看上去 |
[18:48] | it’s flying away from the house. | 正飞离居所 |
[18:49] | So even if Ms. Hamm’s drone had | 即使哈姆女士的无人机 |
[18:51] | attempted a violent or illegal intrusion, | 有非法暴力入侵的企图 |
[18:53] | it was in fact retreating. | 但事实上却在撤退 |
[18:55] | And under Illinois law, including the castle doctrine, | 根据伊州法律 包括堡垒原则 |
[18:57] | it is illegal to shoot an intruder in the back | 如果入侵者 准备地说 它 正在撤退 |
[18:59] | if he, or in this case it, is retreating. | 那么从背后射杀或击落即属违法行为 |
[19:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:05] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:07] | She’s right on the law. | 法律就是这么规定的 |
[19:08] | Damages in the amount of $10,000 are awarded to Ms. Hamm. | 向哈姆女士赔偿总计一万美金 |
[19:12] | Dr. Nachmann… don’t shoot at drones. | 纳赫曼医生 不要冲无人机开枪 |
[19:18] | Nice office. | 这办公室不错啊 |
[19:19] | It’s very comfortable. Thank you. | 很舒服 谢谢 |
[19:21] | Terrific. | 真棒 |
[19:22] | Because I think you’re gonna be in here for a while. | 因为你可能要在此埋头苦干一阵了 |
[19:25] | I need examples where a pre-nup was deemed invalid | 我需要你找出 不合理条款导致 |
[19:29] | due to… unconscionable terms. | 婚前协议失效的案例 |
[19:32] | Okay. Illinois, right? | 好 伊利诺伊州的 对吧 |
[19:34] | Illinois, but I want to be belt-and-suspenders on this. | 伊利诺伊州 但我希望有双重保证 |
[19:37] | Let’s make it a 50-state survey. | 我们做成五十个州的调查 |
[19:38] | Great. Uh, but Alicia has asked me | 好 但艾丽西娅已经让我 |
[19:41] | to finish this business development plan. | 完成这份业务发展计划了 |
[19:43] | Let me give you three reasons why I don’t care. | 我给你三条我不关心你说这些的理由 |
[19:45] | Number one: I outrank Alicia. | 第一 我比艾丽西娅的级别高 |
[19:47] | Numbers two and three: | 第二以及第三条 |
[19:49] | they don’t matter, | 都没关系 |
[19:50] | because I outrank alicia. | 因为我比艾丽西娅的级别高 |
[19:54] | Your intimidation tactics may have worked on my daughter, | 你的恐吓策略或许对我女儿管用 |
[19:56] | but they will not work on me! | 但对我没用 |
[19:58] | Hello, Eli. Would you like to sit down? | 你好 伊莱 要坐吗 |
[19:59] | You do not want the inspector general, | 你不会希望监察长知道 |
[20:01] | let alone The New York Times, to learn that you put | 你窃听了在任州长的办公室 |
[20:04] | a wiretap in the office of a sitting governor! | 更不用提《纽约时报》了 |
[20:07] | Will you please give us a second? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[20:12] | I didn’t tap his office, Eli. | 我没有窃听他的办公室 伊莱 |
[20:14] | I tapped your daughter’s phone. | 我窃听了你女儿的手机 |
[20:17] | – You wh… – Yep. Awful, huh? | -你 -对 可怕 是吧 |
[20:19] | The lengths an AUSA will go to arrest someone | 联邦检察官为了逮捕做了违法之事的人 |
[20:21] | who simply does something… criminal. | 要做到这种程度 |
[20:26] | She worked for Lloyd Garber, | 她曾给劳埃德·加伯工作 |
[20:27] | who I was investigating, | 我之前在调查劳埃德·加伯 |
[20:28] | so I had probable cause. | 所以我有正当理由监听你女儿 |
[20:29] | My daughter knows nothing about anything illegal | 我女儿不知道任何劳埃德·加伯 |
[20:32] | Lloyd Garber or Peter Florrick did… | 或彼得·福瑞克可能做过的 |
[20:34] | may have done. | 违法事情 |
[20:35] | Agreed. But she does have knowledge | 同意 但她确实知道 |
[20:37] | of something illegal you did. | 你做过的违法事情 |
[20:41] | You’re squeezing my daughter to get to me. | 你压榨我女儿来对付我 |
[20:44] | I’m not a big fan of the word “squeezing,” but… | 我不太喜欢用「压榨」这个词 但 |
[20:47] | Yes. | 你说的对 |
[20:48] | I know nothing about the Locke mistrial. | 我对洛克审判无效案一无所知 |
[20:50] | Good. Then you have nothing to worry about. | 很好 那你没什么好担心的 |
[20:54] | You have a choice, a simple choice. | 你有个选择 很简单的选择 |
[20:58] | Help me take down Peter Florrick, | 要么帮我扳倒彼得·福瑞克 |
[21:00] | or your daughter helps me take you down. | 要么就是你女儿帮我拿下你 |
[21:20] | All right, then, I will see you tomorrow. | 好 那明天见 |
[21:22] | No, just a few questions. | 不是 就有几个问题 |
[21:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | What are you doing working up here? | 你在这上面干嘛 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. It’s quieter. | 我不知道 这里更安静 |
[21:34] | I missed you last night. | 我昨晚很想你 |
[21:35] | Just… work. | 有工作要做 |
[21:41] | Well, what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[21:47] | Look, Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[21:50] | I like you. I like you a lot. | 我喜欢你 我非常喜欢你 |
[21:53] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:54] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[21:56] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我什么也不要你说 |
[21:57] | I want you to do what you did the other day. | 我要你做你那天做过的事 |
[22:00] | I want you… | 我要你 |
[22:02] | – She was… – Can you give us a minute? Please? | -她在 -能给我们几分钟吗 麻烦了 |
[22:09] | I want to use you and I want you to use me. | 我想利用你 我想要你利用我 |
[22:12] | This is purely sexual. | 纯粹的性交 |
[22:15] | I like it, too. | 我也喜欢这样 |
[22:19] | Is this about your religion? | 是因为你宗教的原因吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 不是 |
[22:23] | Because I don’t want your spirit. | 我不需要你的心 |
[22:25] | I want your body. | 我只要你的身体 |
[22:27] | It’s not about that. | 不是因为那个 |
[22:29] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[22:32] | Your husband came home yesterday morning. | 你丈夫昨天早上回来了 |
[22:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:38] | What? | 什么 |
[22:38] | Look, whatever he said, | 不管他说了什么 |
[22:40] | whatever he did, it has nothing to do with us. | 不管他做了什么 都跟我们无关 |
[22:43] | I just don’t like coming in the middle of something. | 我只是不想挡在你们中间 |
[22:45] | We’ll meet at your place tonight. | 我们今晚去你那 |
[22:46] | – No. It’s not really… – Well, then we’ll go to a hotel. | -不 真不是 -那我们去酒店 |
[22:49] | Side of the road. Backseat of my car. | 去路边 我车子的后座位 |
[22:58] | I’m seeing you tonight. At my apartment. | 今晚见 在我的公寓 |
[23:01] | After that, you can do whatever you want. | 那之后 你想干什么都行 |
[23:14] | Alicia, how are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好吗 |
[23:15] | Peachy. | 好得很 |
[23:16] | Your client shot down another drone. | 你的当事人又击落了一架无人机 |
[23:19] | This time, not with a gun, | 这次用的不是枪 |
[23:20] | but with an electronic device called a Drone Dropper. | 而是用了一款叫无人机捕手的电子设备 |
[23:23] | Alicia, you need to talk to your client. | 艾丽西娅 你得跟你的当事人谈谈 |
[23:25] | I don’t need to do anything. | 我啥也不用做 |
[23:45] | Alicia, I’m a little busy here. | 艾丽西娅 我现在有点忙 |
[23:49] | Give me a second. | 等我一会 |
[23:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:00] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[24:06] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[24:14] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[24:25] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[24:27] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么 |
[24:29] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[24:32] | Yeah, well, I’m in the middle of something. | 我现在正在处理事情 |
[24:34] | Okay, you take care of that. | 好 你先处理 |
[24:36] | I’ll have my lawyer call you. | 我让我的律师给你电话 |
[24:40] | This is about your investigator, isn’t it? | 是因为你的调查员 对吧 |
[24:43] | My investigator? | 我的调查员 |
[24:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:47] | I would never think of divorcing you | 除非找到属于我的人 |
[24:49] | unless I had some other man to call my own. | 否则我绝不会想到跟你离婚 |
[24:51] | Come here. | 到这里来 |
[25:00] | I saw him yesterday, | 我昨天见到他了 |
[25:01] | walking around in his boxer shorts, | 穿着短裤到处走 |
[25:03] | acting like he owned the place. | 就像那里是他的一样 |
[25:05] | Yes, because I own the place, | 是 因为那里是我的 |
[25:08] | and I told him he was welcome to walk around naked if he wants. | 我跟他说他想裸着到处走都行 |
[25:10] | And Grace? Oh, you don’t give a damn about your daughter. | 格蕾丝呢 你根本不关心你女儿 |
[25:14] | Yes. I’m an unfit mother. | 是啊 我是个不称职的母亲 |
[25:15] | In the divorce, | 离婚协议中 |
[25:16] | you can get full custody for the three weeks | 在她上大学前的这3周里 |
[25:18] | before she goes to college. | 你可以获得完全监护权 |
[25:20] | Well, this must be true love. | 看来这次是真爱了啊 |
[25:23] | Again. | 又一次真爱 |
[25:25] | Is that what would upset you most? | 这一点最让你不爽是吗 |
[25:27] | If I was in love? | 我是否和别人相爱 |
[25:29] | No, what upsets me the most is that you’re shoving it in my face. | 不 让我最不爽的是你把这事推到我面前 |
[25:32] | I’m not shoving anything. | 我没有推任何事 |
[25:35] | This is me not caring. | 我只是表达我完全不在乎了 |
[25:37] | Not caring what people think. | 不在乎别人怎么想 |
[25:39] | What Eli thinks. You think. | 不在乎伊莱怎么想 不在乎你怎么想 |
[25:40] | Or what the FBI thinks. | 那联调局怎么想呢 |
[25:43] | You know I’m about to be indicted, don’t you? | 你知道我要被起诉了 对不对 |
[25:45] | Peter, you’re always being indicted. | 彼得 你总是在被起诉 |
[25:47] | If it weren’t today, it would be tomorrow. | 不是今天 就是明天 |
[25:50] | I’ll have my lawyer call. | 我会让我的律师联系你 |
[25:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | You told Dr. Nachmann not to shoot a drone, | 你让纳赫曼医生不要去射击无人机 |
[26:12] | so he brought it down safely and he returned it. | 所以他把它安全的弄下来并归还给了你们 |
[26:15] | Well, was the drone returned to Ms. Hamm in one piece? | 无人机送还给哈姆女士时是完好无损的吗 |
[26:17] | It was, but… | 是的 但是 |
[26:17] | Why are you bothering me with this? | 你们为什么要拿这种事来浪费我的时间呢 |
[26:19] | He gave the drone back, it wasn’t damaged. | 他把无人机还回来了 也没有受损 |
[26:21] | Because it’s against the law. | 因为这种行为违反了法律 |
[26:23] | FAA rules prohibit interfering with | 联邦航空管理局明令禁止 |
[26:24] | the operation of an aircraft midflight, | 在飞行器飞行过程中进行干扰 |
[26:26] | – including by disabling it. – Your Honor… | -包括使其停止运转 -法官阁下 |
[26:29] | 18 U.S.C. 32 applies to airplanes and helicopters. | 美国法典第18篇32章适用于飞机及直升机 |
[26:32] | Not unmanned drones. | 并不适用于无人机 |
[26:33] | Actually, the law applies to any aircraft in the | 实际上 该项法案适用于任何处于 |
[26:35] | special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States. | 美国政府特种飞行管辖权下的飞行器 |
[26:37] | And are drones | 那么无人机是否 |
[26:38] | in the special aircraft division of the United States? | 属于美国政府划分的特种飞行器范围呢 |
[26:40] | – No! – Yes. | -不属于 -属于 |
[26:41] | Drones must be registered with the FAA. | 无人机必须在联邦航空管理局进行注册 |
[26:43] | But whether that puts them | 但无人机是否处在 |
[26:45] | within FAA jurisdiction would depend on | 联邦航空管理局的管辖范围取决于 |
[26:47] | the height at which the drone was flying. | 无人机运行时所在的飞行高度 |
[26:50] | And the FAA’s draft regulation on drones | 而联邦航空管理局关于无人机的条例草案 |
[26:53] | is unclear on this issue. | 在本案中涉及的规定尚不明确 |
[26:54] | Oh, well, then perhaps we should | 既然这样 也许我们应该 |
[26:56] | talk to someone from the FAA. | 和联邦航空管理局的相关人员讨论一下 |
[27:04] | If Peter sent you… | 如果是彼得叫你来的 |
[27:05] | He didn’t. | 他没有叫我过来 |
[27:06] | Well, what do you need? | 那你需要什么 |
[27:09] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[27:10] | Privately? | 私下聊聊 |
[27:12] | Uh, certainly. | 当然可以 |
[27:17] | I need a lawyer. | 我需要一位律师 |
[27:19] | You do? Or Peter does? | 你需要 还是彼得需要 |
[27:21] | Peter has Mike Tascioni. | 彼得已经有迈克·塔肖尼了 |
[27:22] | And this may be an instance where… | 而这可能是一个 |
[27:25] | – my interests and the governor’s… diverge. – Understood. | -我和州长利益相左的情况 -了解了 |
[27:29] | So everything I’m about to say | 所以我马上要说的一切 |
[27:31] | will be covered under attorney-client privilege? | 都受律师与当事人特权保护对吗 |
[27:38] | And you can’t share this with Alicia. | 你也不能透露给艾丽西娅 |
[27:42] | I understand. | 我了解了 |
[27:43] | The Federal prosecutor, Connor Fox, | 联邦检察官康纳·福克斯 |
[27:45] | is trying to force me to testify against Peter at trial. | 正试图强迫我出庭指证彼得 |
[27:48] | Okay, well, if or when you’re subpoenaed, | 那么如果你被传唤了 |
[27:52] | you can obviously take the Fifth. | 你完全可以使用第五修正案 |
[27:53] | I’m not worried about incriminating myself, | 我不担心出庭会令我自证己罪 |
[27:55] | I don’t know anything. | 我完全不知情 |
[27:56] | But the AUSA doesn’t believe that. | 但是这位助理联邦检察官不相信这些 |
[27:58] | No. | 他不相信 |
[28:00] | Well, if you truly don’t know anything, | 那如果你真的不知情的话 |
[28:01] | why don’t you just get up there and say that? | 为什么不直接在法庭上这么说呢 |
[28:04] | Here’s the problem. | 问题在于 |
[28:06] | I… told my daughter something that I did | 我告诉我女儿我做了某些事情 |
[28:11] | that may have… | 那些事可能 |
[28:14] | obstructed justice. | 妨碍了司法公正 |
[28:15] | And he’s going to force Marissa to testify against you | 而你如果不帮他扳倒彼得的话 |
[28:19] | if you don’t help him take down Peter. | 他就会逼迫梅丽莎出庭指证你 |
[28:21] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:28] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[28:29] | I’m hiding. | 我在躲人 |
[28:31] | – From who? – David Lee. | -躲谁 -大卫·李 |
[28:33] | He dumped a 50-state survey on me. | 他抛给我一个涉及50个州的调研任务 |
[28:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:37] | He likes to haze newcomers. | 他喜欢刁难新人 |
[28:38] | Mm, it felt like more than that. | 感觉不仅仅是这样而已 |
[28:44] | He’s probably feeling threatened. | 他可能是感觉地位受到了威胁 |
[28:46] | Diane’s… | 戴安 |
[28:56] | Diane’s been aggressive about this female-led firm idea. | 戴安在女性主导律所的事情上咄咄逼人 |
[29:01] | Are we taking over? | 我们要接管律所吗 |
[29:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:03] | I don’t know if I have the stomach for a gender war right now. | 我不知道现在有没有心情参与一场性别斗争 |
[29:06] | Would we make more money? | 我们会赚更多的钱吗 |
[29:08] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[29:13] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[29:16] | I need your help with something. | 我要找你帮帮忙 |
[29:18] | Funny thing. | 巧了 |
[29:19] | I need yours. You start. | 我也需要你帮忙 你先说 |
[29:21] | David Lee is hazing Lucca. He’s got her doing | 大卫·李在刁难卢卡 他让她用一个晚上 |
[29:24] | a pointless 50-state survey to complete overnight. | 完成一项毫无意义的涉及50个州的调研 |
[29:26] | Yeah, he did that to me when I started. You, too. | 我刚来的时候他也刁难过我 对你也是 |
[29:29] | Yes, but Lucca was my partner. | 是的 但卢卡曾是我的合伙人 |
[29:33] | And when you convinced me to come back, | 当你说服我回来的时候 |
[29:35] | I convinced her. | 我说服了她一起来 |
[29:36] | Okay. Now I have a favor to ask you…. | 好的我来解决 现在轮到我找你帮忙了 |
[29:40] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[29:42] | Don’t side with Diane. | 别站在戴安那一边 |
[29:44] | With what? | 关于什么事情 |
[29:46] | You know with what. | 你知道是关于什么事情 |
[29:49] | Cary… | 凯里 |
[29:51] | I’m not a name partner. | 我不是冠名合伙人 |
[29:52] | But you’re a name. | 但你的名字很有分量 |
[29:54] | This is none of my business. | 这整件事与我无关 |
[29:56] | It’s between you and Diane. | 这是你和戴安之间的事 |
[29:58] | And you can’t take sides? | 而你不能站队支持某一方吗 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:06] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这一点 |
[30:10] | So… you’ll help Lucca? | 那 你会帮卢卡吗 |
[30:12] | I’ll see. | 我会考虑的 |
[30:30] | You work for the Federal Aviation Administration, Mr. Ortiz? | 你在联邦航空管理局工作吗 奥提兹先生 |
[30:34] | I do– the Enforcement and Compliance Division. | 是的 在执法监察部 |
[30:36] | So you’re familiar with the FAA’s | 所以你很熟悉联邦航空管理局 |
[30:38] | proposed regulation on drones? | 关于无人机的法规草案吗 |
[30:40] | It’s pretty much all we’re talking about internally these days. | 最近我们部门内部几乎每天都在谈论这个 |
[30:43] | Could you explain for us what Class G airspace is? | 你能向我们解释一下什么是G类领空吗 |
[30:46] | It’s the band that the FAA doesn’t control. | 是联邦航空管理局不控制的空域 |
[30:49] | It’s between zero and 500 feet, | 在零到五百英尺之间 |
[30:51] | not including approaches to airports. | 其中不包括机场附近空域 |
[30:53] | And above 500 feet, it would be illegal | 而且超过五百英尺后 |
[30:56] | to disable a drone aircraft, | 击毁无人机是违法的 |
[30:58] | for example, by using a device such as the Drone Dropper? | 例如用无人机捕手之类的装置击毁 |
[31:01] | That is correct. | 是这样的 |
[31:01] | But below 500 feet, | 但五百英尺之下 |
[31:03] | that is not the FAA’s jurisdiction? | 就不属于联邦航空管理局的管辖了吗 |
[31:06] | Your Honor, point of information? | 法官阁下 本方观点 |
[31:07] | Regarding? | 关于什么 |
[31:08] | United States v. Causby. | 美国对考斯比案 |
[31:11] | That’s C-A-U-S-B-Y, | 是C-A-U-S-B-Y |
[31:13] | – not… the other way. – Thank you. | -不是另外那个 -谢谢 |
[31:16] | Uh, that case established | 那个案件提出 |
[31:17] | that an individual’s property rights include | 个人的财产权包括 |
[31:19] | at least as much of the airspace above the ground | 个人能够在地面所有或使用的 |
[31:21] | as one could occupy or use in connection with the land. | 地面以上最大范围的领空 |
[31:25] | – Do we have a number? – 83 feet. | -范围是多少 -83英尺内 |
[31:28] | Exactly 83 feet? | 正好83英尺吗 |
[31:29] | That was the height below which the Court found | 这个高度是在法庭所裁决的无人机飞过 |
[31:31] | an airplane flying over Mr. Causby’s land would frighten his chickens. | 考斯比先生的土地会吓到他养的鸡的高度之下 |
[31:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:36] | My client’s drone was | 我当事人的无人机 |
[31:37] | at 200 feet and therefore not on Dr. Nachmann’s property. | 飞在二百英尺因此不在纳赫曼医生的财产内 |
[31:41] | Your Honor, this is preposterous. | 法官阁下 这台荒唐了 |
[31:42] | That’s a 70-year-old case. | 那个案件已经是七十年前了 |
[31:43] | But still good law. | 但是法律还生效 |
[31:44] | But it’s hardly applicable to what | 但那个并不适用于 |
[31:46] | we’ve seen is cutting-edge technology. | 我们目前说的这种前沿科技 |
[31:48] | The law’s the law. | 但法律就是法律 |
[31:53] | Well, as far as the FAA is concerned, | 就联邦航空管理局而言 |
[31:55] | if a drone is flying at 83 feet or below, | 如果无人机飞在83英尺或以下 |
[31:59] | Dr. Nachmann would be within his rights to take it down. | 纳赫曼医生有权将其击落 |
[32:01] | And above 500 feet, it would be illegal. | 若高于五百英尺则无权 |
[32:03] | And at 200 feet? | 那在二百英尺呢 |
[32:05] | Well, it’s not clearly his property at that point, | 现在并不明确那里是他的财产 |
[32:08] | but it’s not clearly… not. | 也不明确不是他的财产 |
[32:15] | As a representative of the FAA’s legal department, | 作为联邦航空管理局法律部门代表 |
[32:18] | would you like to clear that up? | 你是否愿意做出明确划分呢 |
[32:21] | No. | 不 |
[32:25] | Well, we’re waiting to hear from the public and private sectors before | 我们还要再了解公共与私人领域的情况 |
[32:29] | we regulate Class G airspace. | 才能裁定G类领空 |
[32:31] | So for the time being… | 那么目前来讲 |
[32:33] | Between 83 and 500 feet, it’s the Wild, Wild West. | 在八十三到五百英尺之间就是狂野西部呢 |
[32:37] | I hired an attorney. A good one. | 我雇了个很厉害的律师 |
[32:40] | Glad you passed on all the bad ones, but what’s the plan? | 很高兴你不用没用的律师了 有什么计划 |
[32:45] | Developing. | 还在想 |
[32:46] | It sounds like you’re putting me off. | 听起来像是你在敷衍我 |
[32:48] | – Don’t worry about me. – I’m worried about me, too. | -别担心我 -我也在担心我自己 |
[32:50] | I’m a small person, and it would be a lot of guilt | 我是个小人物 要是把你送进监狱 |
[32:52] | to carry around, putting you away. | 我会很有愧疚感的 |
[32:54] | All you have to do is hold tight and do not speak to AUSA fox. | 你要坚持住 不要和陆军协会的狐狸说话 |
[32:58] | Dad, do you not want to testify | 爸爸 你不想指证彼得 |
[33:00] | against Peter Florrick because you don’t think | 是因为你不觉得他做错了事 |
[33:02] | he did anything wrong or are you still trying to protect him? | 还是你还在保护他 |
[33:07] | Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 等等 等等 |
[33:08] | – David! – It’s as if you’re, | -大卫 -就好像 |
[33:09] | as if you are the only person on the letterhead. | 好像就你是冠名合伙人一样 |
[33:10] | I don’t know, Diane. We… oh… | 我不懂 戴安 |
[33:11] | – It’s getting really creepy around here. – All right. | -这里变得太可怕了 -得了吧 |
[33:13] | David, just calm down! I’ll tell you… | 大卫 冷静 我会告诉你 |
[33:14] | We all have the same long-term goals. | 我们的长期目标是相同的 |
[33:16] | World domination. | 统治世界吗 |
[33:17] | To turn this into the premier full-service law firm in Chicago. | 成为芝加哥最好的全业务律所 |
[33:21] | You mean the premier female-led law firm. | 你指的是最好的女性领导律所 |
[33:24] | Listen, we’re not gonna ride into the future on Howard Lyman’s back. | 你听着 我们靠霍华德·莱曼是没有未来的 |
[33:27] | I don’t care about Howard, but your elevation | 我一点都不在乎霍华德 但是你给 |
[33:29] | – of Alicia Florrick… – Makes sense. | -艾丽西娅·福瑞克升职 -合情合理 |
[33:31] | She’s been back here for barely a minute | 她回来才没多久 |
[33:33] | and you have her stepping over bodies. | 你就让她步步高升 |
[33:34] | Alicia’s name is a big draw to clients. | 艾丽西娅的名号能吸引客户 |
[33:37] | You didn’t even want her. | 你当时根本就不想要她 |
[33:40] | I was shortsighted. | 我那时目光短浅 |
[33:42] | Or I was. | 也可能是我 |
[33:43] | Alicia has weathered a lot of challenges– | 艾丽西娅经历了很多困难 |
[33:45] | Peter’s, her own– but she could still be an asset | 彼得的 她自己的 但她依旧能成为 |
[33:49] | to this firm, and that matters to all of us. | 这个律所的好资源 而且对我们都很重要 |
[33:51] | Oh, cut the crap! | 废话少说 |
[33:53] | What’s your move? | 你想怎样 |
[33:55] | Make Alicia a name partner. | 让艾丽西娅当冠名合伙人 |
[34:01] | No. | 不 |
[34:04] | I can bring this to the entire partnership. | 我可以让全体合伙人投票 |
[34:08] | You think you have the votes? | 你觉得你有胜算吗 |
[34:10] | I think I can get them. | 我认为我能拿到票数 |
[34:13] | Do you really want to tear this firm apart to find out? | 你真的想分裂这个律所来试试看吗 |
[34:21] | So, uh… I don’t get my office back, huh? | 所以我拿不回来我的办公室了 |
[34:24] | Not any time soon. | 最近是不行了 |
[34:26] | And there’s no way to stop the estrogen army? | 而且没办法阻止这些娘子军了吗 |
[34:29] | Not without a big fight. | 除非大干一场 |
[34:30] | Which you don’t want to have. | 而你并不想 |
[34:33] | I’m just not sure it’s worth it. | 我不确定这样是否值得 |
[34:36] | Well, I will see you | 那么 我们就 |
[34:38] | on the 27th floor, pal. | 27层见了 老兄 |
[34:40] | Oh, I’m not giving up. | 我还没放弃呢 |
[34:42] | I’m just saying there’s other things to consider. | 我只是说还要考虑别的事情 |
[34:45] | – Like what? – Money. | -什么事 -钱 |
[34:47] | Howard, at the end of the day, | 霍华德 说到底我想要做的 |
[34:51] | all I want to do is milk this place for all it’s worth | 就是趁着这个律所还没倒 |
[34:55] | while it’s still standing. | 狠狠捞一把 |
[35:07] | I’ve reconsidered. | 我重新考虑了一下 |
[35:08] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[35:10] | A rising tide lifts all boats. | 水涨了 所有船都会高 |
[35:13] | I’ll support Alicia’s elevation to name partner. | 我会支持艾丽西娅成为冠名合伙人的 |
[35:17] | On what condition? | 条件是什么 |
[35:19] | One that I think you’ll be happy to comply with. | 一个我觉得你会欣然同意的条件 |
[35:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:09] | – Did you eat? – No. | -吃了吗 -没 |
[36:11] | – You want something? – No. | -想吃点什么吗 -不想 |
[36:27] | What we have here is a political hot potato | 这是一个伪装成法律案件的 |
[36:30] | masquerading as a legal case. | 政治难题 |
[36:33] | The law has simply not caught up with technology, | 法律并未跟上科技进步的步伐 |
[36:36] | and drones remain– and I would suggest frighteningly– | 无人机同理 所以我将作出些令人意外的 |
[36:39] | unregulated. | 非常规建议 |
[36:41] | But because any regulation would require hard choices | 但由于所有的规章制度都需要 |
[36:44] | between the competing values of privacy, individual liberty, | 在相互冲突的隐私观念 人身自由和商业利益中 |
[36:48] | and commerce, neither the legislative | 做出艰难的抉择 |
[36:51] | or the executive branch of the United States | 无论是立法机构或是执法机构 |
[36:53] | want to make a decision, so it falls to me. | 都不愿做出抉择 于是担子只能落在我肩上 |
[36:57] | I’m not thrilled to say this, but… | 这样说我并不开心 但… |
[36:59] | drones are not on private property above 83 feet. | 无人机飞行高度低于83英尺才算闯入私有土地 |
[37:03] | And you, Dr. Nachmann, | 而你 纳赫曼医生 |
[37:05] | owe the plaintiff punitive and compensatory damages. That’s it. | 应对原告进行惩罚性和补偿性赔偿 就这样 |
[37:09] | Well fought. | 辩护得真棒 |
[37:11] | – Thank you. – Your husband is a lawyer, too, right? | -谢谢 -你丈夫也是律师 对吧 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:15] | How does that work? | 怎么相处下去的 |
[37:18] | Not well. | 相处得不好 |
[37:19] | We’re separated. | 我俩分居了 |
[37:21] | Oh, my God. I’m… | 天哪 我很… |
[37:23] | – I’m so sorry. – Yes. | -我很抱歉 -没错 |
[37:25] | He’s in Las Vegas. | 他在拉斯维加斯 |
[37:28] | It’s just Zoe and me. | 只剩佐伊和我了 |
[37:31] | I guess you were right. | 我想你说得对 |
[37:34] | I never should’ve left. | 我不该离开律所的 |
[37:38] | No. | 不 |
[37:39] | I wasn’t right. | 我说得不对 |
[37:43] | You threw in with Diane. | 你居然和戴安狼狈为奸 |
[37:44] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[37:46] | It’s just what’s best for the firm. | 这样做对律所最有利 |
[37:48] | Isn’t that what you told me when I got sent downstairs? | 我被赶到楼下的时候你不也这么说的吗 |
[37:52] | You let Diane and Alicia take over and what? | 你让戴安和艾丽西娅掌权又能怎样 |
[37:55] | They slip you a few extra shares to shut up and smile? | 她们会分你一点额外股份当封口费吗 |
[37:57] | Something like that. | 类似的东西吧 |
[38:00] | Life’s a bitch, kid. | 生活充满煎熬 孩子 |
[38:04] | Assistant U.S. Attorney Fox. | 你好 福克斯助理联邦检察官 |
[38:06] | Diane Lockhart. I’m representing Eli Gold. | 我是戴安·洛克哈特 伊莱·戈德的代理律师 |
[38:12] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[38:13] | My client is here to confess to obstruction of justice | 我的委托人来这里是为了供认沙考斯基受贿案中 |
[38:16] | in the Don Schakowsky bribery case. | 妨碍司法公正的行为 |
[38:18] | You realize that potentially comes with it a… | 你知道这可能会导致… |
[38:21] | lengthy prison term. | 背叛一段很长的刑期吧 |
[38:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[38:23] | Given Mr. Gold’s willingness to cooperate, | 鉴于戈德先生的主动配合 |
[38:25] | his daughter Marissa should be of no further interest to you. | 你应该对他的女儿梅丽莎失去兴趣了吧 |
[38:29] | Of course, if you wish to pursue these charges, | 当然 如果你执意要进行这些控诉的话 |
[38:31] | Mr. Gold won’t be of much value as a witness in any future trials, | 戈德先生将不会在任何一次庭审中充当证人的角色 |
[38:36] | including, perhaps, Peter Florrick’s. | 可能包括 彼得·福瑞克的案子 |
[38:39] | Uh, my understanding was that your client doesn’t know anything about | 我还以为你的委托人对福瑞克州长在 |
[38:42] | Governor Florrick’s involvement in the Locke mistrial. | 洛克审判无效一案中的行为毫不知情呢 |
[38:44] | My memory on that point is… foggy. | 我对那段时间的记忆很…模糊 |
[38:47] | I suppose it could be refreshed. | 我想我应该能记起点什么 |
[38:50] | Only time will tell. | 只有时间能告诉我们答案 |
[38:52] | So, um, you tell us, Mr. Fox. | 那 您决定吧 福克斯先生 |
[38:54] | Would you like to hear Mr. Gold’s confession? | 你想听到戈德先生的供认吗 |
[38:56] | Or would you rather wait and hear his testimony at trial? | 还是说你更想等到他在庭上作证时再听 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:15] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:16] | For making me a name partner. It was a surprise. | 让我成为冠名合伙人 那真是太意外了 |
[39:19] | Don’t thank me. I voted against it. | 别谢我 我投了反对票 |
[39:25] | Is that because of the conversation we had before? | 是因为我们之前的谈话吗 |
[39:27] | No. Don’t worry. David Lee voted for you. | 不 别担心 大卫·李投了赞成票 |
[39:30] | He doesn’t care anymore. | 他再也不在意这事了 |
[39:32] | Cary… I’m on your side. | 凯里…我站在你这边的啊 |
[39:35] | I know we’ve been at loggerheads before, | 我知道咱们之前有过冲突 |
[39:37] | but I won’t be working against you. | 但我不会跟你唱反调的 |
[39:39] | I know. Because I’m quitting. | 我知道 因为我要辞职了 |
[39:43] | What? | 什么 |
[39:44] | – I’m having Diane buy me out. – She… | -我拿了戴安给我的离职金 -她… |
[39:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:49] | I don’t like it anymore. | 我不想继续了 |
[39:51] | I like being a lawyer. | 我喜欢当律师 |
[39:52] | That can be fun. But this isn’t. | 当律师很有意思 但这样做却不是 |
[39:55] | I’m not good at it. | 我不擅长这些事 |
[39:56] | I’m not good at looking over my shoulder. | 不擅长注意自己的一言一行 |
[40:00] | I don’t want to be my dad. | 我不想走我爸的后路 |
[40:01] | Cary, you can’t just quit. | 凯里 你不能就这样一走了之 |
[40:04] | Yeah, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[40:08] | By the way, I was subpoenaed in your husband’s case. | 对了 我被传唤去你丈夫的案子作证了 |
[40:10] | It’s not good. | 情况可不妙 |
[41:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[41:02] | I can’t fight now, Peter. | 我现在不想吵架 彼得 |
[41:05] | – I’m exhausted. – Then let me just talk. | -我累了 -那你听我说就好 |
[41:14] | I’m not here to argue you out of your divorce. | 我来这里不是要吵着让你别离婚 |
[41:18] | The kids are grown. | 孩子们都长大了 |
[41:20] | We live apart. Things have changed. | 我们又在分居 一切都变了 |
[41:22] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[41:26] | But I do need to ask you a favor. | 但我需要你帮我个忙 |
[41:29] | As you know, I’m being indicted. | 你也知道 我被起诉了 |
[41:31] | But this time, I don’t think it’s a false alarm. | 但这一次 我想是来真的了 |
[41:36] | I need you to stand beside me during this. | 我需要你在这段时间在我身边支持我 |
[41:41] | You can proceed with the divorce. | 你可以开始办离婚的事情 |
[41:43] | Just get everything ready. I won’t contest it. | 把一切准备就绪 我不会跟你争的 |
[41:48] | But… | 但… |
[41:51] | don’t make it public until afterwards. | 等这件事过了之后你才能让公众知道 |
[41:54] | I can’t have it look like you’re leaving me because I’m guilty. | 我不能让人觉得你是因为我有罪才离开的 |
[41:57] | After that, we’ll go our separate ways. | 在这之后 我们就各走各路 |
[42:00] | Live our lives. | 过自己的生活 |
[42:04] | See each other when the kids graduate. | 孩子们毕业的时候才见上一面 |
[42:08] | But I need to ask you this one last favor. | 但我得请你先帮我这最后一个忙 |