时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport. | 欢迎来到多伦多皮尔逊国际机场 |
[00:06] | Please have your passport and customs form ready. | 请准备好您的护照和海关申报单 |
[00:12] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[00:14] | Hey, it is you. | 是你 |
[00:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[00:16] | I-I-I just got in. | 我刚进来 |
[00:18] | I-I need some reassurance here. | 我需要重新确认一下 |
[00:20] | I already told you, you’re fine. | 我已经告诉你了 你没事 |
[00:22] | As of when? | 什么时候能没事 |
[00:23] | As of last week. | 上个星期开始 |
[00:25] | They’re all ISIS-obsessed now. | 他们现在都在关注伊斯兰国呢 |
[00:27] | You’re old news, buddy. | 已经没人关注你了 伙计 |
[00:30] | When’s the funeral? | 葬礼在什么时候 |
[00:34] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[00:36] | Yeah, what? | 怎么了 |
[00:37] | When is your mom’s funeral? | 你妈妈的葬礼是什么时候 |
[00:39] | Oh, tomorrow. Look… | 明天 听着 |
[00:41] | I’m-I’m heading towards Customs. | 我正要过海关 |
[00:42] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:43] | Am I sure you’re off the BOLO list? | 我确定你不在关注名单上了吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, as of last year. | 对 去年就不在了 |
[00:47] | When did you check it last? | 你上次核实是什么时候 |
[00:49] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[00:53] | You know, you can just say, “Hey, Jonathan.” | 你其实只说「嗨 乔纳森」就行了 |
[00:55] | This guy… I think he sounds like Dellinger. | 这个人 我觉得听起来像德林杰 |
[00:58] | Our Dellinger? | 我们那个德林杰吗 |
[00:59] | He’s in Iceland. | 他在冰岛 |
[01:00] | I’m, uh, scanning Tyler’s calls | 我在监听泰勒的通话 |
[01:02] | and then this guy comes on the line. | 然后这个人打了进来 |
[01:04] | What about last week? | 那上周呢 |
[01:06] | – I don’t work there anymore. – What? | -我已经不在那里工作了 -什么 |
[01:07] | Tyler, I only came here because you said I was old news. | 泰勒 因为你说没人关注我了我才回来的 |
[01:10] | – What’s the number? – It’s a burner. | -电话号码多少 -是个一次性电话 |
[01:12] | Tell the systems admin. | 告诉系统管理员 |
[01:14] | I just sent you something. | 我刚你给发了个东西 |
[01:16] | What? | 什么 |
[01:18] | No more goats. | 别再发山羊了 |
[01:19] | We’re done with goats. | 我们不再看山羊了 |
[01:20] | It’s a monkey riding a goat. | 是一只猴子骑着山羊 |
[01:21] | I don’t care if it’s a goat making a pizza. | 就算是一只山羊做披萨我也不在乎 |
[01:23] | This is Station 549, I need the system admin. | 我是549工作站 我需要系统管理员 |
[01:27] | Welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport. | 欢迎来到多伦多皮尔逊国际机场 |
[01:31] | Please have your passport and customs form ready. | 请准备好您的护照和海关申报单 |
[01:43] | Next in line, please. | 请下一位来 |
[01:47] | Welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport. | 欢迎来到多伦多皮尔逊国际机场 |
[01:50] | Please have your passport | 请准备好您的护照 |
[01:51] | and customs form ready. | 和海关申报单 |
[01:57] | Passport, please. | 请出示护照 |
[02:01] | Sir, passport. | 先生 护照 |
[02:05] | I, uh… it’s okay, wr-wrong line. | 我 没事了 我排错队了 |
[02:09] | Sir, sir, you need to come with us. | 先生 先生 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[02:12] | Hey, no, I’m-I’m not going to America, um… | 不 我不是要去美国 |
[02:13] | I was in the wrong line. | 我刚排错队了 |
[02:14] | Excuse me, what’s the problem here? | 不好意思 这是怎么回事 |
[02:15] | No, I’m not going to America. | 不 我不是要去美国 |
[02:17] | I’m staying in Canada. | 我要留在加拿大 |
[02:17] | All right, gentlemen, please, I need you to back away. | 好的 先生们 我需要你们退后 |
[02:19] | I’m sorry, I’m a Peel Regional police officer | 抱歉 我是皮尔区警察 |
[02:21] | and I need to ascertain what this is all about. | 我需要查明这是怎么回事 |
[02:22] | And I’m a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer, | 我是美国海关及边境保卫局警员 |
[02:24] | and he’s in U.S. Preclearance and under our jurisdiction. | 他在美国入境检查区 因此在我们管辖范围内 |
[02:27] | Well, no, actually, that’s not true. | 不 其实不是这样 |
[02:28] | You’re on Canadian soil, you see, so until… | 你们在加拿大国土上 所以直到… |
[02:31] | – That’s easily fixed. – Well, I never gave him my passport! | -这容易 -我没给过他我的护照 |
[02:33] | – I never gave him my passport. – No, no, we’re not doing… | -我没给过他我的护照 -不不 我们不能 |
[02:35] | the middle of the preclearance process. | 在入境检查区里面这么做 |
[02:37] | – Relax. – I want my lawyer! | -别这样 -我需要律师 |
[02:39] | I want to call my lawyer! | 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[02:44] | Why would I ever get out of bed? | 我为什么要下床呢 |
[02:47] | Life? | 要生活 |
[02:56] | Your phone has been ringing. | 你的电话一直在响 |
[02:59] | I’m throwing it away. | 我这就把它扔了 |
[03:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | I need to tell you something. | 我要跟你说点事情 |
[03:12] | You killed a man in Reno. | 你在里诺杀了个人 |
[03:14] | Yeah… | 对 |
[03:16] | Lucca told you? | 卢卡告诉你的吗 |
[03:16] | Hey, we all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错的 |
[03:23] | So… I don’t want you to get worried | 我不想让你担心 |
[03:27] | about this because it has nothing to do with you. | 因为这个和你没有关系 |
[03:30] | What doesn’t? | 什么跟我没关系 |
[03:31] | This thing… | 这件 |
[03:31] | that I’m going to tell you. | 我要告诉你的事 |
[03:33] | I was gonna do it anyway. | 我还是要告诉你 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | So, that’s a bad preamble. | 这个开头不好 |
[03:39] | I should have just said it. | 我应该直接说出来的 |
[03:42] | Now you’re all braced. | 现在都都戒备起来了 |
[03:44] | Here… | 来 |
[03:45] | unbrace yourself. | 放下戒备 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:48] | You know, we’ll talk later, this was stupid. | 我们以后再说吧 这太蠢了 |
[03:50] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:52] | What, Alicia? | 怎么了 艾丽西娅 |
[04:01] | I’m getting divorced. | 我要离婚 |
[04:05] | Okay, I shouldn’t have said anything because | 好吧 我本来不应该说什么的 |
[04:07] | it has nothing to do with you. | 因为这和你没关系 |
[04:09] | I just didn’t want you to hear about it | 我只是不想让你从别处听说这件事 |
[04:11] | and think that I was… | 然后觉得我 |
[04:15] | you know… | 你知道的 |
[04:17] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[04:21] | …expecting something from this. | 以为我离婚是有什么期望的 |
[04:26] | Makes sense. | 我能理解 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[04:39] | That’s your phone. | 你手机响了 |
[04:41] | Don’t go anywhere, okay? | 哪都别去 好吗 |
[04:48] | Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[04:51] | What? | 什么 |
[04:53] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[04:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:57] | Okay! | 好 |
[04:58] | I’m on my way. | 我马上去 |
[05:00] | No, no… hold on, hold on, this is my call-waiting. | 不不 稍等 我又有个电话来了 |
[05:05] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[05:08] | Eli… your name didn’t come up. | 伊莱 来电显示没你的名字啊 |
[05:10] | I know, I borrowed an intern’s phone so you wouldn’t ignore me. | 我知道 我借了个实习生的手机让你接电话 |
[05:13] | Peter is being arrested. | 彼得要被捕了 |
[05:15] | What? | 什么 |
[05:16] | I’m in negotiations with the U.S. Attorney. | 我在和联邦检察官协商 |
[05:17] | I need you to explain to him | 我需要你向他解释 |
[05:19] | why Peter can’t be arraigned today. | 为什么今天不能提审彼得 |
[05:20] | Anything will do. | 怎么说都行 |
[05:21] | – Are you serious? – Yes! | -你是认真的吗 -是 |
[05:23] | The grand jury delivered a true bill. | 大陪审团发来了传票 |
[05:24] | It just happened. | 就刚刚 |
[05:25] | How long will it take you to get here? | 你多长时间能赶过来 |
[05:27] | Well, I can’t today. | 今天不行 |
[05:28] | I have to go to Toronto. | 我要去多伦多 |
[05:31] | You what?! | 什么 |
[05:32] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[05:33] | I have a client up there. | 我有个客户在那里 |
[05:38] | I promised him. | 我答应他了 |
[05:40] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[05:42] | Okay, it looks like we can hold this off until tomorrow. | 好吧 好像我们可以拖到明天 |
[05:44] | When do you get back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[05:45] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[05:46] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[05:51] | He is the governor of the state. | 他是本州州长 |
[05:52] | He is the corrupt governor of a state who arranged | 他是一个腐败的州长 |
[05:54] | a mistrial in trade for campaign donations. | 他为竞选捐款运作过无效裁判案件 |
[05:57] | Allegedly. | 只是据说 |
[05:59] | May I remind you this appearance negotiation | 我要提醒你一下这个协商 |
[06:02] | is a courtesy my office extends to certain | 是我们办公室对某位高层被告 |
[06:04] | high profile defendants, | 展示的礼节 |
[06:06] | and I can end it at any time. | 我随时都可以终结它 |
[06:07] | The governor is being briefed on homeland security tomorrow… | 州长明天要做一个国家安全的汇报 |
[06:11] | unless you want to be seen as endangering that. | 难道你想要阻碍吗 |
[06:13] | Noon tomorrow– that’s the best I can give you. | 明天中午 我只能给你延长到这里 |
[06:15] | At your office, | 在你办公室 |
[06:16] | – not the apartment. – Fine. | -不能在公寓 -好的 |
[06:18] | With no handcuffs. | 不戴手铐 |
[06:18] | Handcuffs are not optional. | 手铐是没有商量余地的 |
[06:20] | Not behind his back, do it in front | 那别戴在背后 戴前面 |
[06:21] | where he can put a jacket over it. | 这样他可以用外套盖住 |
[06:22] | I am executing an arrest warrant, | 我是要执行逮捕令 |
[06:24] | not stage managing a TV event. | 而不是给电视剧布景 |
[06:26] | And we… | 而我们… |
[06:27] | are trying to maintain | 正在试图保住 |
[06:27] | the dignity of this office, | 这间办公室的尊严 |
[06:30] | so the governor does not look like Khalid Mohammed | 这样州长才不会像哈立德·穆罕默德那样 |
[06:32] | being dragged out of his apartment in a T-shirt. | 穿着短袖从公寓里被拽出去 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[06:39] | I don’t like Canada. | 我不喜欢加拿大 |
[06:40] | It’s too clean. | 太干净了 |
[06:42] | I always want to litter here. | 我总想在这乱扔垃圾 |
[06:45] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪 |
[06:47] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[06:48] | What? | 什么 |
[06:49] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪 |
[06:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah, um, they said | 没事 他们说是在 |
[06:52] | the Peel Regional Police office. | 皮尔区警察办公室 |
[06:56] | Do you still talk to Jason? | 你最近还跟杰森不时聊聊吗 |
[06:57] | Do I? | 我吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:59] | He’s good, right? | 他还挺好吧 |
[07:00] | He’s fine with things? | 一切都还好吧 |
[07:01] | Yeah, he likes work, | 是的 他喜欢工作 |
[07:02] | he likes the consistent money… | 他喜欢稳定的薪水… |
[07:05] | or is that what you’re asking? | 你问的是这个吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah… yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[07:09] | Cute hats. | 帽子挺可爱 |
[07:11] | This is an airport and not an embassy. | 这里是机场 不是大使馆 |
[07:14] | You’re on Canadian soil. | 你在加拿大的国土上 |
[07:16] | Alicia, over here. | 艾丽西娅 这边 |
[07:18] | He crossed the line into Preclearance. | 他越过了入境检查标示线 |
[07:20] | Which is not an international border. | 但那并不是国际边界 |
[07:22] | The United States holds jurisdiction | 美国政府拥有 |
[07:24] | over its preclearance area. | 入境检查区域的管辖权 |
[07:25] | Jeff, how are you? | 杰夫 你好吗 |
[07:27] | Well, that depends. | 这不好说 |
[07:28] | There seems to be some question | 那边看来对我当时 |
[07:30] | about where my feet stood. | 脚站的地方有些疑问 |
[07:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:33] | – Lucca Quinn. – Jeff Dellinger, | -卢卡·奎恩 -杰夫·德林杰 |
[07:35] | a C-list Edward Snowden. | 穷人版爱德华·斯诺登 |
[07:38] | Let’s not joke about that, please. | 别开这样的玩笑 |
[07:41] | Gentlemen, hello. | 先生们 你们好 |
[07:43] | I’m Alicia Florrick, | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[07:44] | this is Lucca Quinn. | 她是卢卡·奎恩 |
[07:45] | We’re representing Mr. Dellinger’s interests. | 我们代表德林杰先生的利益 |
[07:46] | There are no interests. | 没有什么利益可言 |
[07:48] | This is purely a jurisdictional issue. | 这单纯就是司法管辖权的问题 |
[07:50] | Then you have no interest in Mr. Dellinger? | 所以你对德林杰先生没有任何兴趣 |
[07:52] | Purely an interest in your jurisdiction? | 单纯只对司法管辖权有兴趣吗 |
[07:55] | Mr. Dellinger is an American citizen. | 德林杰先生是位美国公民 |
[07:57] | He has been traveling abroad. | 他一直在境外旅游 |
[07:59] | He had purchased a ticket | 他买了一张去 |
[08:00] | to Phoenix, Arizona… | 菲尼克斯州亚利桑那的票… |
[08:02] | My mom’s funeral. | 我母亲的葬礼 |
[08:03] | and we have a few questions for him. | 我们想问他几个问题 |
[08:05] | – That is all. – Would these questions have | -仅此而已 -你要问的问题 |
[08:07] | anything to do with his recent work | 和他最近作为国家安全局合同员工的 |
[08:08] | as a National Security Agency contractor? | 工作有关吗 |
[08:11] | This is purely | 这个问题只有关于 |
[08:11] | about which country holds sway | 哪个国家在国际机场 |
[08:13] | over a preclearance area in an international airport. | 拥有入境检查区域的管辖权 |
[08:16] | Diane, hi. | 戴安 你好 |
[08:18] | No, Toronto. | 不 多伦多 |
[08:19] | Um, I have a quick question. | 问你个问题 |
[08:22] | Who knows the most about international law? | 谁最懂国际法 |
[08:24] | Unfortunately, that was Cary. | 很不幸 是凯里 |
[08:26] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:28] | Oh, okay, well… | 好吧 |
[08:30] | let me see if I can find anyone. | 我看看能不能找到其他人 |
[08:33] | Hey, um, what about Jason? | 杰森怎么样 |
[08:35] | Uh, he helped me on a case once. | 他原来帮过我一个案子 |
[08:36] | Did you know he used to be a lawyer? | 你知道他原来当过律师吗 |
[08:39] | Yes, I did know that. | 我知道 |
[08:41] | Do you want me to have him call you? | 需要我叫他给你打电话吗 |
[08:43] | No, no, that’s okay, I’ll call. | 不用了 我自己给他打 |
[08:45] | I’ll talk to you. | 再见 |
[08:47] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[08:48] | you have to go? | 你要走了 |
[08:50] | No, not yet. | 不 现在还不用 |
[08:53] | Not yet means… | 那意思是… |
[08:54] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[08:57] | We can do a lot in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟我们可以做很多事 |
[08:59] | You’re dressed. | 你都穿好衣服了 |
[09:04] | It’s never stopped us before. | 我们原来可不在乎这个 |
[09:10] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[09:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:19] | No, I was just– I-I’ve never heard | 我只是 从没 |
[09:21] | you use those words before. | 听你说过这样的话 |
[09:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:23] | All I said was, “Let’s talk.” | 我只是说 我们谈谈吧 |
[09:25] | Sit down, this is hard for me. | 坐下 这对我来说并不容易 |
[09:28] | Oh, my God, what? | 我的天 怎么了 |
[09:29] | Would you wait? | 别着急好吗 |
[09:31] | Why is everything suddenly bad? | 为什么突然一切都变坏了 |
[09:33] | We’ve been married now for three years and | 我们已经结婚三年了 然而 |
[09:36] | I’ve seen you, maybe, 98 days over that time. | 这段时间我一共也就见了你大概98天 |
[09:39] | Well, you’re at trials. | 你要出席庭审 |
[09:40] | I mean, I’m… I run a law firm. | 而我经营着一间律所 |
[09:42] | That’s just who we are. | 我们的情况就是这样 |
[09:43] | Diane, I’m selling my business. | 戴安 我要卖掉我的生意 |
[09:46] | I want to move in together… | 我想搬过来一起住… |
[09:48] | full-time. | 全天和你在一起 |
[09:51] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[09:52] | You had me so worried. | 你让我担心死了 |
[09:54] | I thought you wanted a divorce! | 我还以为你是要离婚 |
[09:56] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[09:57] | Well, did you tell your face? | 那你摆的是什么脸 |
[09:59] | You can’t use | 你不能表达什么事 |
[10:00] | the same expression for everything. | 都用一种表情 |
[10:02] | So, do you not want me to move in? | 那么 你到底想不想我搬过来 |
[10:14] | Yeah… | 好吧… |
[10:15] | yeah, I think our teeth hit. | 好吧 我觉得我们的牙撞了一下 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:20] | Look, this is what I need, | 有件事我需要你 |
[10:22] | if you’re up for this, too. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[10:22] | I have a buyer for my business | 有个买家愿意接手 |
[10:24] | and I need you to review the contracts. | 我需要你帮我审一下合同 |
[10:28] | So this is happening? | 幸福就这么来临了 |
[10:29] | I have an offer. | 我已经收到报价了 |
[10:31] | Will you review the contracts? | 你愿意帮我审下合同吗 |
[10:51] | Hey, so you there? | 你到了吗 |
[10:53] | Yes, Canada. | 是的 加拿大 |
[10:55] | Very clean, I hear. | 听说这里很干净 |
[10:56] | Um, I’ll be back tonight. | 我今晚回去 |
[10:57] | I have a quick question. | 我要问你个问题 |
[10:59] | Shoot. | 说 |
[10:59] | Can U.S. Customs and Border Protection | 美国海关及边境保卫局 |
[11:02] | detain an American in a Canadian airport? | 能否在加拿大的机场扣押一名美国人 |
[11:05] | No. | 不能 |
[11:07] | Wait, with one exception. | 等等 有个例外情况 |
[11:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:11] | Well, I brought mushrooms back from Winnipeg once, | 我有一次从温尼伯买蘑菇回来 |
[11:13] | so I checked. | 就被扣押了 |
[11:15] | Well, that’s very revealing. | 真是发人深省啊 |
[11:17] | Um… I have someone | 我有个客户 |
[11:19] | in the U.S. Preclearance and Customs area, | 在美国海关入境检查区 |
[11:22] | one foot in, one foot out. | 一只脚在线内 一只脚在线外 |
[11:24] | This is a matter of… | 这是一件… |
[11:25] | Hey, what do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[11:26] | Alicia Florrick talking trial strategy. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克正在谈论辩护策略 |
[11:29] | On what? | 辩护什么 |
[11:30] | On Dellinger. | 德林杰 |
[11:32] | Even if you’re just using | 即使你只是把多伦多 |
[11:33] | Toronto as a hub, | 作为旅途的中转站 |
[11:34] | you pass through U.S. Customs in Canada, | 你也是在加拿大的领土上通过美国海关 |
[11:35] | not the U.S. | 而不是在美国领土上 |
[11:36] | Who’s that? | 和她通话的是谁 |
[11:37] | The investigator she’s sleeping with. | 和她上床的那个调查员 |
[11:39] | Shut up, J. | 闭嘴 杰 |
[11:40] | It’s the investigator from her firm… | 是她律所里的那个 |
[11:42] | the one she’s… | 和她上床的 |
[11:44] | sleeping with. | 调查员 |
[11:44] | Now, the only way a preclearance officer | 唯一可以让入境审查官 |
[11:46] | can detain you is if you make | 扣押你的情况是 |
[11:48] | a false or deceptive statement to them. | 你对他进行了虚假的或者欺骗性的陈述 |
[11:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | Send me the recording. | 把录音发给我 |
[11:52] | Don’t you think you want me on this, too? | 你不想让我也来跟这个案子吗 |
[11:55] | Sorry, J. | 抱歉了 杰 |
[11:56] | How are your tax accountants? | 你的税务会计师们都好吗 |
[11:58] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 我过会打给你 好吗 |
[12:01] | We’re free to go. | 我们现在可以走了 |
[12:02] | They’re bringing in a justice | 他们明天要请一位治安法官来 |
[12:03] | tomorrow to decide. | 对此事进行定夺 |
[12:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[12:04] | They’re keeping Dellinger overnight. | 他们要扣押德林杰到明天 |
[12:06] | I’ll stay. | 我留下来 |
[12:07] | You go home. | 你回去吧 |
[12:09] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:10] | My husband, he’s… | 我丈夫 他 |
[12:12] | having issues. | 惹上了一些麻烦 |
[12:16] | So, you’ll turn yourself in tomorrow at noon. | 那么 你明天中午去自首 |
[12:19] | Alicia will come with you. | 艾丽西娅会陪你一起去 |
[12:20] | They will process you | 他们会正常走个程序 |
[12:21] | and release you on a signature bond. | 在你签名后释放你 |
[12:23] | I’ve set a press conference for 2:00. | 我在2点安排了一场新闻发布会 |
[12:25] | There’ll be no media with the AUSA, | 不会有那位助理联邦检察官相关的媒体出席 |
[12:26] | so we’ll get the first word. | 所以我们能率先发声 |
[12:28] | And that word is “Witch hunt.” | 而这个关键词是「政治迫害」 |
[12:31] | That’s two words. | 这是两个词 |
[12:33] | I know, I was just going with what Eli was… | 我知道 我只是顺着伊莱的话往下说 |
[12:36] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[12:37] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[12:38] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:40] | To my house? | 你请我进自己的房子 |
[12:41] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 是的 不好意思 |
[12:42] | Um, there were cameras outside | 州长的住所外面 |
[12:44] | the governor’s residence. | 有很多记者 |
[12:47] | How was Toronto? | 多伦多那边情况如何 |
[12:48] | Complicated but clean. | 案情挺复杂的但环境很整洁 |
[12:50] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[12:52] | Anxious. | 很焦虑 |
[12:54] | Anyone? | 有人要喝酒吗 |
[12:54] | Uh, yes, that would be good. | 给我来一杯 |
[12:59] | So what do you need from me? | 那么你们需要我做什么 |
[13:00] | We were just discussing strategy. | 我们刚刚正在讨论策略 |
[13:01] | What do you think of the | 你觉得让孩子和你 |
[13:02] | kids joining you at a press conference? | 一起出席新闻发布会如何 |
[13:05] | Sure… | 没问题啊 |
[13:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:07] | You don’t mind the kids | 你不介意孩子们 |
[13:08] | – being in front of the cameras? – No. | -暴露在记者的镜头之下吗 -不 |
[13:10] | – Should I? – It’s just, | -我应该介意吗 -只是 |
[13:11] | you’ve always minded before… | 之前不管我什么时候请求你 |
[13:14] | whenever I’ve asked. | 你一直都很介意 |
[13:14] | Things have changed. Their dad’s in trouble. | 情况不一样了 现在他们的爸爸有麻烦 |
[13:17] | I’d rather they didn’t do that. | 我宁愿他们不这么做 |
[13:20] | Zach’s in college. | 扎克在上大学 |
[13:21] | Grace is gonna be there soon. | 格蕾丝不久之后也要上大学了 |
[13:23] | I want them to focus on that. | 我希望他们能专注于学业 |
[13:26] | Okay, we’ll work with it, | 好的 我们来想想办法 |
[13:28] | and we want you there | 同时我们希望你能在 |
[13:29] | walking with Peter for the perp walk. | 彼得去自首的时候陪在他身边 |
[13:34] | Is Grace home? | 格蕾丝在家吗 |
[13:35] | No, she’s at Jackie’s. | 不 她在杰姬家 |
[13:45] | Mrs. Florrick, I have a warrant here | 福瑞克夫人 我这有一份 |
[13:46] | for the arrest of Peter Florrick. | 拘捕彼得·福瑞克的逮捕令 |
[13:47] | He screwed us. | 他耍了我们 |
[13:49] | He wants to | 他想通过 |
[13:50] | embarrass you by dragging | 在众目睽睽之下 |
[13:51] | you out in your shirt sleeves. | 把你从家里拽出来的伎俩羞辱你 |
[13:54] | He’s got TV cameras, too. | 他还找来了电视台的记者 |
[13:55] | Mr. Florrick, | 福瑞克先生 |
[13:56] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[13:58] | Governor Florrick, you son of a bitch. | 是福瑞克州长 你这个狗娘养的 |
[13:59] | You were just delaying so you could coordinate strategy. | 你只是在拖延时间以便调整策略 |
[14:01] | There was no homeland security meeting. | 根本就没有什么国土安全会议 |
[14:03] | Please cuff the governor. | 请把州长拷上 |
[14:06] | Please take your hands out of your pockets. | 请把双手从口袋里拿出来 |
[14:08] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 放在我可以看到的地方 |
[14:11] | Are you on any prescription medication? | 你目前在使用任何处方药物吗 |
[14:13] | Mrs. Florrick, please step back. | 福瑞克夫人 请退后 |
[14:14] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[14:15] | Do you have any health concerns we should know about? | 有什么需要我们知晓的健康问题吗 |
[14:16] | Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a… | 你所说和所做的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[14:34] | No, Mrs. Florrick, this is not a photo op. | 不 福瑞克夫人 这可不是什么露面机会 |
[14:37] | You will not embarrass my husband. | 你不能这么羞辱我的丈夫 |
[14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | Hey… we’ll handle this. | 我们会搞定这件事的 |
[14:49] | All right, thank you, that’s enough, let’s go. | 好了 谢谢 这样就够了 我们走 |
[15:11] | Governor Florrick was arrested last night | 福瑞克州长昨晚因 |
[15:12] | on charges of bribery… | 贿赂指控被捕 |
[15:13] | Not as bad as it could have been. | 到也不算糟糕到底 |
[15:15] | We need to ask for a speedy trial. | 我们得争取进行快速审理 |
[15:17] | We need to find out what they have. | 我们得搞清楚他们手上有什么筹码 |
[15:18] | – I’m hiring an investigator. – Good. | -我来找个调查员去查 -很好 |
[15:20] | Someone independent. | 找个独立调查员 |
[15:21] | – It can’t be anyone from here. – Don’t worry. | -千万不能是本地的 -别担心 |
[15:23] | I have someone in mind. | 我早就想到合适的人选了 |
[15:29] | Good morning, all. | 各位早上好 |
[15:31] | I’m the justice of the peace, Nora Valentine. | 我是治安法官 诺拉·瓦伦丁 |
[15:34] | Welcome. | 欢迎各位的到来 |
[15:36] | The issue, as I understand it, | 按我的理解 今天我们要解决的这个问题 |
[15:38] | is about the Preclearance Act of 2001. | 涉及到2001年颁布的入境审查法案 |
[15:42] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[15:43] | Mr. Dellinger crossed the line | 德林杰先生是在跨过 |
[15:44] | into U.S. Preclearance where we detained him | 美国入境检查区的标示线时被我们扣押的 |
[15:46] | – because of a statement that he made… – But they only | -因为他做出的陈述 -但他们是在 |
[15:48] | detained him after he crossed back across the line. | 他退回标示线后才扣押他的 |
[15:50] | He did not cross completely back across the line… | 他没有完全跨越那道标示线 |
[15:51] | He did cross completely back across the line. | 他确实完全跨越了那道标示线 |
[15:53] | – …which is why we detained him… – Thank you… | -所以我们才扣押了他 -谢谢 |
[15:54] | and you all are Americans, is that right? | 而且你们都是美国人 对吗 |
[15:58] | Well, let’s leave | 那么 让我们先把 |
[15:59] | the land of guns and gangs behind us, shall we, | 那片充满枪支和帮派的国度抛诸脑后 好吗 |
[16:02] | and not interrupt each other. | 还有请不要互相打断对方的发言 |
[16:03] | Also, as I am a | 而且 由于我是 |
[16:05] | justice of the peace and not a judge, | 治安法官而不是法庭上那种法官 |
[16:07] | you should refer to me as Your Worship | 你们应该称呼我为「阁下」 |
[16:09] | and not Your Honor. | 而不是「法官阁下」 |
[16:11] | Now, I know that | 我知道这些 |
[16:12] | may sound foreign to American ears, | 对于你们美国人来说可能听起来很陌生 |
[16:14] | but that’s the way we do it here. | 但我们这边的体系就是这样 |
[16:16] | Now, then… my understanding… | 现在继续 我的理解是 |
[16:18] | Do not leave your luggage unattended. | 请看管好您的行李 |
[16:20] | Unattended luggage will be confiscated or destroyed. | 无人看管的行李将会被没收或者销毁 |
[16:23] | Is there any way to turn that off? | 能不能把这广播关掉 |
[16:25] | No, uh, unfortunately not. | 不好意思 做不到 |
[16:29] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 我还以为你不会来了呢 |
[16:31] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你为我做这一切 |
[16:32] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[16:33] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下 |
[16:34] | Worship. | 阁下 |
[16:36] | Worship? | 阁下 |
[16:39] | Your… Worship, | 阁下 |
[16:40] | according to the Preclearance Act | 根据2001颁布的入境审查法案 |
[16:42] | of 2001, the country of destination | 目的地国方面 |
[16:44] | can detain a passenger | 可以在旅客以某种方法 |
[16:46] | if that passenger has, in some way, lied | 欺骗入境审查官的情况下 |
[16:49] | to the preclearance officer, | 对该旅客进行扣押 |
[16:51] | and our client did not lie. | 而本案中我的委托人并没有欺骗行为 |
[16:53] | Is that right, Mr….? | 她的陈述是否属实 |
[16:54] | Gerald Gallo, Your Worship. | 杰拉德·盖洛 阁下 |
[16:56] | It is not. | 并不属实 |
[16:57] | If I may, the preclearance officer, | 请允许我 让入境审查官 |
[17:00] | Ms. Ordonez. | 奥德内兹女士发言 |
[17:02] | I asked Mr. Dellinger | 我问德林杰先生 |
[17:03] | if he ever committed a crime… | 他是否曾有过犯罪行为 |
[17:05] | and he said no. | 他回答没有 |
[17:06] | She’s lying. That’s a lie. | 她撒谎 那不是真的 |
[17:07] | – Sir… – There was no exchange… | -先生 -根本没有… |
[17:08] | …we will refrain from American-style interruptions. | 这不是美国 我们要避免这样打断别人 |
[17:11] | Given that Mr. Dellinger | 鉴于德林杰先生撒了谎 |
[17:12] | lied, the United States is within its rights to detain him. | 美方只是依法拘捕他 |
[17:15] | May we have a moment, Your Hon– | 能给我们点时间吗 法官阁… |
[17:18] | Worship, uh, to… gather a piece of evidence? | 大人 让我们收集下证据 |
[17:22] | You may. | 可以 |
[17:24] | No, don’t. | 别 |
[17:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:27] | Are we under surveillance? | 我们被监视了吗 |
[17:28] | I wouldn’t take that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[17:32] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[17:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | They’re avoiding phones. | 他们关手机了 |
[17:40] | Dellinger knows we’re here. | 德林杰知道我们的存在 |
[17:42] | I know that– that’s why I said, “Uh-oh.” | 我知道 所以我才说「糟了」 |
[17:44] | …released on his own recognizance. | …在他本人的担保下将其释放 |
[17:46] | Okay, I looked into it. | 好了 我查过了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, I saw. | 我看过这新闻了 |
[17:49] | …with his wife Alicia Florrick at his side. | …他的妻子艾丽西娅紧随左右 |
[17:52] | Is this good publicity or bad? | 这对律所名声是好是坏 |
[17:54] | We should call the clients. | 我们应该联系客户 |
[17:56] | My guess is, they won’t care | 我觉得除非彼得·福瑞克完全垮台 |
[17:57] | unless Peter Florrick goes down. | 否则他们是不会在意的 |
[18:01] | Okay, so what did you find? | 好吧 你知道什么了 |
[18:03] | That your husband shouldn’t sell his business, | 你丈夫不该出售他的公司 |
[18:05] | at least not to PGT Ballistics. | 至少不该卖给PGT弹道公司 |
[18:07] | They’re offering 60% of its value. | 他们出的价才值他生意的60% |
[18:09] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[18:11] | The same. | 一样 |
[18:11] | So, why is he selling his company | 那他为什么以这么低的价格 |
[18:13] | – for so little? – He may not know, | -出售自己公司 -他要么不知道 |
[18:15] | or he may just want out fast. | 要么急于出手 |
[18:17] | Why out fast? | 为什么要急着出手 |
[18:21] | To live his life. | 过自己的小日子呗 |
[18:25] | You should talk to him. | 你该跟他谈谈 |
[18:26] | Ask him why. | 问他原因 |
[18:26] | Well, he’s a proud man. | 他自尊心很强 |
[18:28] | He doesn’t want his wife | 他不会想听到自己的妻子 |
[18:29] | telling him he’s undervaluing himself. | 告诉他 他在自贬身价 |
[18:30] | Then you should talk to PGT Ballistics. | 那你该去和PGT弹道公司谈谈 |
[18:33] | Tell them to pay more. | 让他们抬高价格 |
[18:36] | This is a witch hunt, pure and simple. | 这是莫须有的政治迫害 就这么简单 |
[18:39] | My husband has done nothing wrong. | 我的丈夫没做错任何事 |
[18:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:45] | Mr. Crouse, I need you, | 克劳斯先生 我需要你 |
[18:47] | again, to investigate. | 再一次 帮我调查 |
[18:49] | Investigate what? | 调查什么 |
[18:51] | This. | 这个 |
[18:55] | I don’t think you want me. | 我想我不是你想要的人选 |
[18:57] | I think I do. | 你就是我想要的 |
[18:59] | When can you start? | 你什么时候能开始调查 |
[19:02] | Is this coming from the governor? | 是州长的意思吗 |
[19:03] | No… | 不是 |
[19:04] | it’s coming from me. | 我个人的意思 |
[19:06] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[19:07] | Talk to the governor. | 问问州长 |
[19:08] | If he’s all right with it, | 如果他没意见 |
[19:09] | then I’m all right with it. | 那我也没意见 |
[19:10] | I have a better plan. | 我有更好的计划 |
[19:12] | I’ll talk to the governor, | 我会跟州长说 |
[19:13] | but you start right now. | 但你现在先开始 |
[19:15] | I need to know what the prosecutor has | 我要知道那检察官掌握了什么证据 |
[19:16] | and I’m already behind. | 我已经落于人后了 |
[19:28] | – Your Honor, the United States… – Worship. | -法官阁下 美方… -只有阁下 |
[19:31] | Your Worship, | 阁下 |
[19:32] | the United States objects to the admission of this tape. | 美方拒不承认这个录音的内容 |
[19:35] | – It’s been authenticated. – Excuse me, | -录音已经被认证过了 -不好意思 |
[19:36] | The Canadian authorities gave us this tape. | 这个录音是加拿大当局给我们的 |
[19:37] | I objected to the admission | 我拒不承认 |
[19:38] | – of this tape… – Again, one at a time. | -该录音的内容 -再说一遍 一次一个 |
[19:41] | It doesn’t look like Mr. Dellinger | 德林杰先生在被抓之前 |
[19:43] | said anything before they grabbed him, | 似乎什么也没说 |
[19:45] | therefore he couldn’t have lied. | 因此他没机会撒谎 |
[19:47] | – But the angle is… I reject the United States’ claim | -但得从… -驳回美方 |
[19:49] | that they’re entitled to custody of Mr. Dellinger. | 对德林杰先生的羁押要求 |
[19:54] | In that case, Your Worship, | 既然如此 法官大人 |
[19:55] | the United States moves for extradition. | 美方改以引渡法起诉 |
[19:58] | On what basis? | 凭什么 |
[19:59] | There’s no outstanding warrants for Mr. Dellinger’s arrest. | 根本就没有拘捕德林杰先生的逮捕令 |
[20:01] | Actually, there is. | 事实上 有 |
[20:02] | He’s wanted for violations | 他违反了间谍法案 |
[20:03] | of the Espionage Act. | 遭到通缉 |
[20:05] | When was this issued? | 什么时候签发的 |
[20:07] | Ten minutes ago? | 十分钟前吗 |
[20:07] | It’s a valid warrant, | 不管什么时候签发的 |
[20:08] | regardless of when it was issued. | 总之它具有法律效力 |
[20:10] | Your Worship, they have obviously | 法官大人 他们显然是 |
[20:11] | detained my client on a trumped up pretext | 故意扣留我的当事人 |
[20:14] | to give them time to get a trumped up warrant. | 好让他们有时间弄到一张假的逮捕令 |
[20:16] | What exactly is Mr. Dellinger accused of? | 德林杰的罪名究竟是什么 |
[20:19] | Attention, Terminal 3 is a nonsmoking terminal. | 请注意 3号航站楼禁止吸烟 |
[20:22] | Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal. | 指定吸烟区域位于航站楼的另一端 |
[20:26] | As an employee of the National Security Agency, | 他作为国家安全机构的员工 |
[20:29] | he stole and disseminated classified documents. | 偷盗并散播保密文件 |
[20:32] | That’s a lie. | 他骗人 |
[20:33] | I accidentally took home a-a thumb drive. | 我只是不小心带了一个U盘回家 |
[20:35] | That, young man, is a matter for an American court to decide. | 年轻人 这个得由美国法庭裁决 |
[20:39] | In order to extradite, the United States need only | 根据引渡法 美方只需提供 |
[20:41] | to show sufficient evidence to bring this to trial, which, | 充分证据就能发起审讯 |
[20:44] | I’m afraid, they have. | 恐怕 他们的确有 |
[20:47] | Do your lawyers have anything | 你的律师们还有什么证据 |
[20:48] | to present before I rule? | 要在我判决前拿出来的吗 |
[20:50] | We do, Your Worship, uh, but we need time… | 有 法官大人 但我们需要时间… |
[20:53] | to produce a witness. | 找那个目击者来 |
[20:54] | We’ve delayed enough already. | 我们已经拖延得够久了 |
[20:56] | Yes, and I’m sure your work at the NSA is very important, | 是 我知道你在安全局日理万机 |
[20:59] | surveilling your country’s citizens. | 忙着监控你国公民 |
[21:00] | Excuse me, Your Honor, | 不好意思 法官大人 |
[21:02] | but I’m not sure I appreciate the tone. | 我觉得您这语气我听着不太舒服 |
[21:04] | I’m only remarking now as a Canadian citizen. | 我只是在以加拿大公民的身份评论一番罢了 |
[21:07] | It would be better if our neighbors from the south | 如果我们南边的邻居能努力赶上我们国家 |
[21:10] | would try to emulate the freedoms we enjoy here, | 所享有的自由 没有监控 |
[21:14] | with no surveillance and with our superior health care system. | 医保体系足够完善 那便是再好不过了 |
[21:18] | Do not leave your luggage unattended. | 记得带上您的行李物品 |
[21:20] | Unattended luggage will be confiscated. | 无人看管的行李将被没收 |
[21:23] | The judge is leaning towards extradition, | 法官已经转向了引渡法 |
[21:25] | but Dellinger’s lawyer, supposedly, has another witness. | 但德林杰的律师显然还有一位目击证人 |
[21:29] | Any idea who that might be? | 你觉得可能是谁 |
[21:31] | No, and they’re avoiding all phones right now. | 无从得知 他们现在都不用手机了 |
[21:32] | Do we have any other way to listen? | 我们还有别的办法监听吗 |
[21:34] | Any other way to surveil Alicia? | 还有别的办法监听艾丽西娅吗 |
[21:36] | A hot mic, but they aren’t even talking | 可以靠热麦 但他们连说话 |
[21:37] | near their phones ’cause… | 都不会靠近手机 因为… |
[21:39] | Dellinger knows our tricks. | 德林杰了解我们的把戏 |
[21:41] | No, but here’s the thing. | 没有 不过是这样的 |
[21:42] | If they do have a witness | 就算他们真有目击者 |
[21:44] | swearing to Dellinger’s performance, we have a rebuttal. | 帮德林杰证明 我们也能反驳 |
[21:48] | Who’s talking? | 谁在说话 |
[21:51] | The Americans. | 美国人 |
[21:52] | NSA, Toronto to Chicago. | 美国安全局 从多伦多打去芝加哥 |
[21:54] | What’s it about? | 说了什么 |
[21:55] | Jeff Dellinger. | 杰夫·德林杰 |
[21:56] | He’s the contractor the Americans lost last year. | 他是个合同员工 去年从美国消失 |
[22:00] | I told you they’d be after him. | 我告诉过你他们会找上他 |
[22:01] | You didn’t tell me anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[22:02] | It was obvious. | 很明显好嘛 |
[22:03] | But what’s being discussed? | 他们在说什么 |
[22:05] | Trial strategy. | 庭审策略 |
[22:06] | Want us to ignore? | 要我们略过这个吗 |
[22:09] | No, keep listening. | 不 继续监听 |
[22:26] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[22:28] | You were expecting sweatpants? | 难不成你以为我会穿运动服 |
[22:30] | You said this wasn’t about the firm. | 你说了是公事 |
[22:33] | Peter Florrick. | 彼得·福瑞克 |
[22:35] | The Locke mistrial. | 洛克审判无效案 |
[22:37] | Well, I’m sure you read the file. | 你肯定看过案卷了 |
[22:38] | I read what’s public. | 我看了公开的部分 |
[22:40] | I want to know what’s not. | 我想知道没公开的部分 |
[22:44] | Richard Locke murdered his girlfriend, | 理查德·洛克谋杀了他的女朋友 |
[22:46] | shot her twice in the chest. | 朝她胸口开了两枪 |
[22:47] | Our theory was that Locke was getting two-timed | 我们认为洛克的女朋友脚踏两条船 |
[22:50] | and he got jealous. | 他出于嫉妒 |
[22:51] | Defense said it was an accident. | 辩方认为是意外 |
[22:53] | Which was true? | 哪方是事实 |
[22:55] | Maybe neither. | 或许都不是 |
[22:56] | But you went to trial. | 但你进入了庭审 |
[22:57] | We had a good case. | 我们证据挺充足 |
[22:59] | We would have gotten the conviction. | 如果不是子弹不见了的话 |
[23:00] | If the bullets hadn’t gone missing. | 我们是可以赢的 |
[23:04] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[23:05] | Some people blame the lead prosecutor; | 有些人认为是负责检察官的问题 |
[23:07] | I blame the crime lab. | 我认为是犯罪鉴证实验室的错 |
[23:08] | They’re pretty inept. | 他们相当不称职 |
[23:10] | So, the lab tech was corrupt. | 所以实验室有腐败 |
[23:12] | Probably just sloppy… incompetent. | 很可能只是懒散 无能 |
[23:15] | That must have blindsided you. | 那肯定让你们措手不及 |
[23:16] | We were already at trial. | 我们已经在庭上了 |
[23:18] | We turned over our ballistics testing. | 我们上交了我们做的弹道测试 |
[23:20] | Defense requested | 辩方要求 |
[23:21] | the bullets to do their own testing. | 自己做弹道测试 |
[23:23] | But when they couldn’t be found… | 但当他们找不到… |
[23:25] | judge granted a mistrial, | 法官宣判无效 |
[23:27] | and since jeopardy was already attached… | 由于他被控此罪已经作出了裁决 |
[23:30] | He couldn’t be retried. | 他不能再次因同一罪行受审 |
[23:33] | Connor Fox is gonna say that Peter ordered someone to lose | 康纳·福克斯会说是彼得令人 |
[23:36] | those bullets, and it’s more likely | 弄丢那些子弹的 更可能的是 |
[23:38] | that he leaned on the lead prosecutor | 他是找了负责的检察官 |
[23:39] | than some lab tech. | 而不是某个犯罪鉴证实验室 |
[23:42] | That I will not say. | 这点我不好说 |
[23:44] | Anything else I should know? | 还有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[23:47] | Just that people change. | 人是会变的 |
[23:49] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[23:50] | Ah, it’s just an observation, I… | 就是我的观察而已 |
[23:52] | I think I know people… | 我以为我了解他们 |
[23:54] | even well. | 甚至称得上熟悉 |
[24:00] | You talking about someone in particular? | 你是在特指某人吗 |
[24:13] | Does Peter Florrick have any reason | 彼得·福瑞克 |
[24:14] | to be concerned about you? | 有要担心你的理由吗 |
[24:16] | Me? | 我吗 |
[24:17] | Your testimony? | 你的证词 |
[24:20] | Only if he has reason | 如果他担心真相不利于他的话 |
[24:21] | to be concerned about the truth. | 那就有可能有 |
[24:29] | So, Cary… | 所以 凯里 |
[24:30] | thinks the lab is responsible. | 认为是实验室的问题 |
[24:32] | He does. | 没错 |
[24:33] | “Inept,” “Incompetent,” And “Sloppy” | 不称职 无能 懒散 |
[24:35] | were the words he used. | 是他对实验室的形容 |
[24:36] | What’s the difference between inept and incompetent? | 不称职和无能有什么区别 |
[24:39] | About six letters. | 差了六个字母 |
[24:40] | That is both correct and accurate. | 你说的又对又准 |
[24:43] | You may have a problem with Cary. | 你们可能需要担心凯里 |
[24:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:46] | He’s testifying? | 他会作证吗 |
[24:49] | Okay, well… | 好 |
[24:50] | see if you can get an early look at the discovery; | 看看你能否提前看到实情文件 |
[24:52] | I’m getting nothing. | 我什么都没弄到 |
[24:54] | Jason, what are you doing here? | 杰森 你在这干嘛 |
[24:56] | He’s our investigator. | 他是我们的调查员 |
[24:59] | Jason, would you excuse us for a moment? | 杰森 容我们俩失陪一下 |
[25:02] | We need to put a pin in this. | 这事我们得缓一下「用大头针扎一下」 |
[25:04] | We need to put a pin in Jason? | 我们要拿大头针扎杰森吗 |
[25:05] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[25:07] | I have to talk to Peter. | 我得告诉彼得 |
[25:08] | That’s what Jason suggested. | 杰森也这么跟我说 |
[25:09] | Is there something I don’t know? | 有什么事我不知道吗 |
[25:11] | No. | 没有 |
[25:12] | He’s worked for us before. | 他之前给我们工作过 |
[25:14] | He’s still working for Alicia, | 他现在还为艾丽西娅工作 |
[25:15] | and he’s preternaturally calm. | 他还极其冷静 |
[25:16] | Well, I have to talk to Peter. | 我得告诉彼得 |
[25:18] | But I have free rein to hire who I want. | 但我在用谁上有绝对的自由 |
[25:22] | No one has free rein. | 没有人有绝对的自由权 |
[25:24] | Ms. Lockhart, | 洛克哈特女士 |
[25:25] | PGT Ballistics is here. | PGT弹道公司的人来了 |
[25:26] | Uh, yes, send them back. | 好 让他们过来 |
[25:28] | So, fair market value? | 合理的市场价格是 |
[25:31] | Higher. | 更高 |
[25:32] | Really? How much higher? | 真的吗 高多少 |
[25:34] | $600,000. | 六十万美金 |
[25:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[25:40] | Hello, Diane, Mr. Lee. | 你们好 戴安 李先生 |
[25:44] | Are you with PGT Ballistics? | 你是PGT弹道公司的吗 |
[25:46] | I am PGT Ballistics. | 我就是PGT弹道公司 |
[25:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:49] | Oh, the name gives me more gravitas. | 有公司名看起来更正式 |
[25:51] | Holly Westfall. | 霍利·韦斯特福尔 |
[25:53] | So, you’re a competitor of Mr. McVeigh’s? | 你是麦克维先生的竞争对手 |
[25:56] | More of a friendly competitor. | 更像是友商 |
[25:58] | I was one of Kurt’s first students. | 我是库尔特的第一批学生之一 |
[26:00] | His favorite, as he’s constantly reminding me. | 他最喜欢的学生 他一直告诉我这点 |
[26:07] | Would you like me to take care of this, Diane? | 你希望由我来处理吗 戴安 |
[26:09] | No, let’s all sit down together. | 不 我们一起坐下来谈 |
[26:14] | So… how did you, uh… | 你是怎么 |
[26:16] | hit on the price for the purchase of Kurt’s firm? | 报出库尔特公司的购买价的 |
[26:19] | Holly, is it? | 霍利 对吧 |
[26:20] | It is. Oh, I like your necklace. | 对 我喜欢你的项链 |
[26:22] | – Oh, thank you. – I have one just like it, | -谢谢 -我有条一样的 |
[26:24] | but smaller. | 但小点 |
[26:26] | Kurt and I were at a gun show in Wisconsin | 库尔特和我在威斯康星州参加枪展 |
[26:28] | and we were talking about the generational shifts | 我们谈到弹道学中的 |
[26:30] | in the science. | 代际更迭 |
[26:32] | You know, there’s old-school ballistics and new, | 有老派的弹道学 也有新派的 |
[26:34] | and Kurt believes that you can’t teach an old dog | 库尔特认为你无法教老古董 |
[26:36] | new tricks, and I just kept telling him, | 新知识 我就一直跟他说 |
[26:38] | “But you’re not old.” | 你一点都不老 |
[26:40] | Hmm. And then he laughed and I just said… | 他笑了起来 我就说 |
[26:42] | Ms. Westfall, you’re very charming, I’m sure, | 韦斯特福尔女士 我相信你很有魅力 |
[26:44] | but unless you can pay 30% more, we’re not selling. | 但除非你多付30% 我们就不卖了 |
[26:49] | Kurt and I had an agreement. | 库尔特和我有约定 |
[26:51] | Unfortunately not on paper. | 不幸的是 并没有书面协议 |
[26:54] | Maybe I should just talk to Kurt. | 或许我该跟库尔特谈 |
[26:58] | I’d be happy to arrange a meeting for you to sit down | 我很乐意安排我们三人面谈 |
[27:00] | with both of us, but unless you can increase your offer, | 但你得提高你的报价 |
[27:04] | you can go f… | 否则你就滚… |
[27:12] | Do you want me to do anything? | 要我做点什么吗 |
[27:21] | Welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport. | 欢迎来到多伦多皮尔逊国际机场 |
[27:24] | Please have your passport and customs form ready. | 请准备好你的护照及海关申报单 |
[27:26] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[27:28] | Yes… Tyler? | 我是 泰勒吗 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:31] | Oh, you look taller than I thought. | 你比我想象中高 |
[27:34] | How is Zach doing? | 扎克怎么样了 |
[27:36] | And, Grace, has she picked a college yet? | 还有格蕾丝 她选好大学了吗 |
[27:39] | Yes… uh, have we met before? | 选好了 我们见过吗 |
[27:40] | No, this is the first time. | 没有 这是我们第一次见面 |
[27:44] | You worked with Jeff Dellinger? | 你跟杰夫·德林杰共事过 |
[27:45] | For five years, cubicle by cubicle. | 同事五年 相邻的格子间 |
[27:48] | And you were working with him, next to him, | 当这个所谓间谍行为发生时 |
[27:51] | when this alleged espionage took place? | 你跟他一起工作 坐在他隔壁 |
[27:54] | I don’t know why they call it espionage. | 我不知道他们为什么称之为间谍活动 |
[27:55] | He took home a flash drive… accidentally. | 他不小心把优盘带回家 |
[27:58] | It was classified. | 优盘是机密文件 |
[27:59] | Yeah, but you only classified it after the fact, | 是 但你们在他带回去之后 |
[28:01] | after you started scapegoating him. | 在你们开始让他做替罪羊之后才加的密 |
[28:04] | Mr. Froines, to your knowledge, | 弗罗因斯先生 据你所知 |
[28:06] | did Mr. Dellinger access | 德林杰先生在你手下工作时 |
[28:09] | classified documents and information | 他接触过机密文件 |
[28:11] | while he worked under you? | 和信息吗 |
[28:12] | He did more that that. | 他做的远不止这个 |
[28:13] | He… downloaded classified material | 他下载了机密材料 |
[28:16] | – and leaked it to journalists. – What?! | -泄露给记者 -什么 |
[28:17] | This is incredible, the story just keeps… | 真是难以置信 这故事真是 |
[28:19] | Mr. Dellinger, politeness, please! | 德林杰先生 请注意礼貌 |
[28:21] | Your Worship, the leaking of classified material… | 阁下 泄露机密材料 |
[28:22] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[28:23] | He hates me because I got him fired. | 他讨厌我 因为我害他被革职 |
[28:27] | You said you were a former senior advisor at the NSA, | 你说你是国安局前高级顾问 |
[28:30] | Mr. Froines. Why were you fired? | 弗罗因斯先生 你为何被革职 |
[28:36] | On suspicion of eavesdropping on my ex-wife. | 被怀疑利用职权窃听前妻 |
[28:38] | Did Mr. Dellinger play a role in your firing? | 你被革职是否与德林杰先生有关系 |
[28:42] | He made the allegations. | 就是他指控我 |
[28:44] | Your Worship, may I recall Tyler Hopkins? | 阁下 我可否传唤泰勒·霍普金斯 |
[28:47] | He’s sitting right over there. | 他就坐在那儿 |
[28:48] | Just ask him a question. | 直接问他就好 |
[28:50] | You’ve maintained your friendship with Jeff Dellinger | 杰夫·德林杰离开国安局后 |
[28:52] | since he left the NSA, | 你俩一直有交情 |
[28:53] | and occasionally you two talk on the phone? | 时不时还有电话联系是吗 |
[28:56] | – Yeah. – I’d like to play one of those phone calls for you now. | -是 -我想在此放一段通话录音 |
[28:59] | Objection! | 反对 |
[29:00] | We have no way of knowing | 我们无从知晓 |
[29:01] | if this recording is authentic | 此录音是否属实 |
[29:02] | or if it was legally obtained. | 或其获取是否合法 |
[29:03] | Let’s play the recording | 先放录音 |
[29:04] | and take it one step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[29:07] | That’s how we do things in Canada. | 这是我们加拿大的处事风格 |
[29:09] | They’re gonna kill an American. | 他们要杀个美国人 |
[29:11] | Who is? | 谁要杀 |
[29:12] | The military. | 军方 |
[29:13] | They’re gonna take out this guy Massoud Tahan. | 他们要除掉叫马苏·塔罕的人 |
[29:16] | They convened a panel to convict him. | 他们召集专门小组给他定罪 |
[29:18] | He’s not even a frontline guy. | 他甚至不算关键人物 |
[29:19] | He’s a recruiter. | 就是个招募新兵的 |
[29:21] | Mr. Hopkins, that was your voice, wasn’t it? | 霍普金斯先生 那是你的声音 对吗 |
[29:22] | He’s not answering that. | 他不会回答你的 |
[29:23] | You don’t need to. | 也不必了 |
[29:24] | Mr. Hopkins committed a serious security leak | 霍普金斯先生与德林杰先生的分享 |
[29:27] | by sharing that information with Mr. Dellinger, | 犯下严重的泄密罪 |
[29:29] | but Mr. Dellinger then committed an even more serious offense | 而德林杰先生却犯了更严重的罪行 |
[29:33] | by sending that information | 他把信息发送给了 |
[29:35] | to both the State Department and WikiLeaks. | 国务院以及维基解密 |
[29:38] | Your Worship, may I have a moment with my client? | 阁下 我能与我当事人沟通一下吗 |
[29:40] | Attention, Terminal 3 is a nonsmoking terminal. | 请注意 3号航站楼是无烟楼 |
[29:43] | Go ahead, yes! | 说吧 可以 |
[29:44] | Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal. | 航站楼内有指定吸烟区 |
[29:47] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[29:48] | Did you leak? | 你泄密了 |
[29:50] | People have a right to know what America is doing | 百姓有权知道美国以国家安全的名义 |
[29:52] | in the name of national security. | 都在做些什么 |
[29:54] | I was on that panel, Jeff. | 我参加了小组讨论 杰夫 |
[29:57] | Someone else was blamed for what you did | 有人因为你泄密背黑锅 |
[29:59] | and got fired after 24 years of honorable service. | 效忠祖国24年 结果被革职 |
[30:02] | So don’t play the idealist to me. | 别跟我说什么正义理想 |
[30:04] | Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal. | 航站楼内有指定吸烟区 |
[30:08] | I was on the panel | 我参加了小组讨论 |
[30:09] | that made the decision to kill Massoud Tahan. | 最后决定杀马苏·塔罕 |
[30:11] | Someone else was blamed for that leak, | 有人因泄露事件背黑锅 |
[30:13] | a Captain Terrence Hicks. | 泰伦斯·希克斯上尉 |
[30:15] | I can neither confirm nor deny. | 我既不能承认 也不能否认 |
[30:17] | Well, I can. | 但我可以 |
[30:18] | Actually, you can’t! | 事实上 你不可以 |
[30:20] | You swore confidentiality on that panel. | 你在会上发誓要保密的 |
[30:22] | You shouldn’t even be telling me about it. | 你都不该跟我说这事 |
[30:24] | Well, you can’t blame both Captain Hicks and Jeff Dellinger | 你不能同时追究希克斯上尉和杰夫·德林杰的责任 |
[30:26] | for the same leak. | 为同一泄密事件负责 |
[30:27] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[30:28] | I only blame Jeff, | 我只怪杰夫 |
[30:30] | and you can’t say whatever it is you think you know | 而且这件事 你不能说出你的想法 |
[30:33] | unless you’d like to face an espionage charge. | 除非你想被控间谍罪 |
[30:39] | Jason Crouse. | 杰森·克劳斯 |
[30:40] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[30:41] | He’s worked for us before. | 他之前也帮咱们办过事 |
[30:43] | He still works for Alicia and he’s very… calm. | 他还在帮艾丽西娅办事 而且他很…冷静 |
[30:45] | Find somebody else. | 找别人 |
[30:47] | Mr. Governor, if this has anything to do with your… | 州长先生 如果这事关你的… |
[30:49] | Eli… find somebody else. | 伊莱…找别人 |
[30:51] | We can’t be overruling Tascioni. | 我们不能推翻塔肖尼的决定 |
[30:53] | He needs to work with him, we don’t. | 他要求与他合作 咱们又不必见他 |
[30:58] | Alicia is divorcing me. | 艾丽西娅要跟我离婚 |
[31:13] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[31:14] | No. | 不 |
[31:17] | Did you explain to her how that would look? | 你跟她说后果了吗 |
[31:18] | We’re putting it in place now. | 这事会先放一放 |
[31:20] | We won’t activate it until after the trial. | 等审判过后再进行 |
[31:22] | Well, that’s good. | 那还好 |
[31:23] | Yes, I’m… thrilled. | 是啊 我…真开心啊 |
[31:29] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:36] | I truly am. | 真的 |
[31:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:41] | Attention, Terminal 3 is a nonsmoking terminal. | 注意 3号航站楼是无烟楼 |
[31:45] | Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal. | 航站楼内有指定吸烟区 |
[31:49] | Mr. Hopkins, | 霍普金斯先生 |
[31:50] | how did you come to know about | 你怎么了解到 |
[31:51] | – Massoud Tahan’s assassination? – Objection. | -刺杀马苏·塔罕一事的 -反对 |
[31:53] | – This is classified. – He opened the door. | -这是机密 -是他提起此事的 |
[31:56] | If he wants the recording to come in as evidence, | 如果他想用录音作证据 |
[31:58] | then I must be allowed to fully cross-examine the witness | 那我必须也有权就此问题 |
[32:00] | on what was discussed. | 详细盘问证人 |
[32:02] | He can’t have his cake and eat it, too. | 他不能独享优势 |
[32:03] | This is a national security matter! | 这事关国家安全 |
[32:04] | Everything in America | 美国的一切 |
[32:05] | is a national security matter, | 都事关国家安全 |
[32:08] | but either you withdraw the recording, | 但要么你撤回录音 |
[32:10] | or the NSA’s dirty undies get aired here and now. | 要么就在此把国安局的丑事抖干净 |
[32:15] | Now, then… | 那么… |
[32:16] | how did you come to know about the assassination? | 你怎么了解到刺杀一事的 |
[32:18] | We turned her cell phone into a hot mic | 我们监听了她的手机话筒 |
[32:21] | that we could contrl remotely without her knowing it. | 通过远程控制 她本人并不知道 |
[32:24] | Whose cell phone? | 谁的手机 |
[32:27] | Hers. | 她的 |
[32:32] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[32:34] | I’m thinking they’ve been listening to me for months… | 我在想几个月来他们一直在监听我 |
[32:38] | to everything… | 有关我的一切 |
[32:40] | to Jason… | 包括杰森 |
[32:42] | but I’m also thinking the judge is on our side now. | 不过我想 现在法官站在咱们这边了 |
[32:46] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[32:48] | I’m thinking our client is guilty. | 我在想 我们的当事人的确有罪 |
[32:51] | We’ve represented guilty clients before. | 咱们之前也代理过有罪之人 |
[32:53] | Not like this. | 不像这位 |
[32:54] | He went to WikiLeaks about a military action. | 他把军事行动泄露给维基解密 |
[32:58] | That, to me, is treason. | 这在我看来 就是叛国 |
[33:01] | Is it not to you? | 你不这么看吗 |
[33:10] | Now, then… | 这个… |
[33:12] | I have thought long and hard about this issue, | 对此我已深思熟虑 |
[33:16] | and based on what I have heard, | 基于我所听到的信息 |
[33:17] | I find there is sufficient evidence | 我认为有足够证据 |
[33:20] | to substantiate the espionage charge; | 支持间谍指控 |
[33:23] | therefore, Mr. Dellinger’s extradition is hereby approved. | 因此 允许德林杰先生被引渡回国 |
[33:27] | Ma’am, we have one more motion to be considered. | 阁下 我们还有个动议 |
[33:30] | We do? | 是吗 |
[33:31] | Yes? | 请说 |
[33:33] | Could you live in Canada? | 你能住在加拿大吗 |
[33:35] | What? | 什么 |
[33:36] | If the alternative is jail, | 如果另一选择是坐牢 |
[33:38] | could you live in Canada? | 你能住在加拿大吗 |
[33:40] | Uh… yes. | 可以 |
[33:43] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[33:44] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[33:46] | you have a motion. | 你说你还有动议 |
[33:48] | Yes, ma’am, we request asylum. | 是的 阁下 我们请求政治庇护 |
[33:50] | Are you kidding?! | 你开玩笑嘛 |
[33:50] | Jeff Dellinger is a person in need of protection. | 杰夫·德林杰需要保护 |
[33:53] | He’s a traitor, | 他是叛徒 |
[33:55] | who leaked classified agency information. | 泄露局内机密信息 |
[34:01] | Is there a problem, Your Worship? | 有问题吗 阁下 |
[34:02] | No. | 没有 |
[34:04] | No… | 没有 |
[34:05] | I will take this under advisement. | 我会考虑的 |
[34:08] | Who is that man? | 那人是谁 |
[34:12] | I… heard Gallo talking earlier. | 我之前还听盖洛说起他 |
[34:14] | He’s from the CSE. | 他是通安局的人 |
[34:16] | What’s CSE? | 通安局是什么 |
[34:17] | The Communications security Establishment. | 通讯安全局 |
[34:20] | It’s a Canadian version of the NSA. | 就是加拿大版的国家安全局 |
[34:27] | I think we should talk. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:32] | I have faults. | 我有缺点 |
[34:33] | I’m, uh… | 我很… |
[34:34] | easily mesmerized by people | 容易受到那些 |
[34:36] | who use multi-syllabled words | 爱用多音字的人的误导 |
[34:39] | and, um, men who can discuss Tolstoy. | 还有那些能侃侃而谈托尔斯泰作品的人 |
[34:44] | You never told me that. | 你没告诉我这事啊 |
[34:45] | Yes, because I don’t like my failings… | 是啊 因为我不喜欢我的缺点… |
[34:50] | but in the middle of the night when I review my day, | 但每当我在深夜回想自己的一天时 |
[34:54] | I know that if a man has quoted Tolstoy to me, | 我知道如果有人对我引用托尔斯泰的名言 |
[34:58] | I would be more likely to cut him a break. | 那我就会对他温柔一点 |
[35:01] | I’m disappointed in you. | 你真让我失望啊 |
[35:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:05] | I tell you this so that we can now discuss your failings. | 我跟你说这些是为了让我们能讨论你的缺点 |
[35:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:12] | You are easily swayed by pretty, young, blonde Republicans. | 你很容易被年轻貌美的共和党金发女郎所动摇 |
[35:20] | This is about my sale to PGT. | 所以是有关我卖掉公司的事情啊 |
[35:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:24] | I already shook on it. | 我已经同意了 |
[35:25] | Yes, well, that means nothing to me. | 没错 但我不在乎 |
[35:28] | You have undervalued your company | 你低估了你的公司的价值 |
[35:31] | by half a million dollars. | 低估了一百万美元 |
[35:32] | I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[35:34] | Don’t doubt that. | 别怀疑 |
[35:35] | Kurt, this is my plan. | 库尔特 我是这样想的 |
[35:37] | I am going to sell your company | 由我来负责 |
[35:39] | at its appropriate value and then I’m gonna put | 把你的公司卖一个好价钱 然后再把 |
[35:42] | $500,000 in a fund for you to use to hire | 其中五十万美元存入一个基金 |
[35:45] | Republican strippers to your heart’s content. | 供你尽情找些金发共和党脱衣女郎享乐 |
[35:48] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢啦 |
[35:51] | Kurt, you are not gonna sell your company to some blonde… | 库尔特 你不能把公司卖给一个金发… |
[35:54] | She is the top ballistics expert in the county. | 她是县里最顶尖的弹道专家 |
[35:56] | And she dresses like one. | 她打扮得也挺像的 |
[36:00] | I have a handshake agreement with her. | 我已经和她达成口头协议了 |
[36:01] | I’m honoring it. | 我会遵守协定的 |
[36:02] | Over my dead body. | 先过我这关再说 |
[36:05] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[36:08] | Better than I would have thought. | 比我预计的要好一些 |
[36:11] | The Sun-Times says it’s a witch hunt. | 「芝加哥太阳时报」说这就是政治迫害 |
[36:14] | I know, I, I read that. | 是啊 我看到报道了 |
[36:16] | And you looked good. | 把你拍得挺好看的 |
[36:20] | On my perp walk? | 被抓去游街示众的时候拍的吗 |
[36:24] | The media seems sympathetic. | 媒体都挺同情你的 |
[36:28] | How’s your case going? | 你的案子如何 |
[36:30] | Oh, we should get the decision tomorrow. | 明天应该就有结果了 |
[36:32] | The justice seems to be on our side. | 法官看上去是站我们这一边的 |
[36:34] | Oh, just in time for mother’s party. | 只可惜去不了我妈妈的派对了 |
[36:37] | Yeah, just in time. | 是啊 恰巧是这段时间 |
[36:41] | Connor Fox sent over a plea bargain. | 康纳·福克斯发了份认罪协议过来 |
[36:43] | Well, that’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[36:45] | What is it? | 条件如何 |
[36:47] | Three years. | 三年 |
[36:49] | Probation? | 缓刑呢 |
[36:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:01] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[37:04] | Well, what… what does Tascioni say? | 那…塔肖尼是怎么说的 |
[37:10] | He says they have a case. | 他说对方胜券在握 |
[37:17] | Oh, my God. | 不会吧 |
[37:22] | So we’re right back where we started, huh? | 所以我们又回到原点了 不是吗 |
[37:36] | I am standing beside my husband again | 我将再次与我丈夫携手并肩 |
[37:40] | because I know that he’s innocent. | 因为我知道他是无罪的 |
[37:42] | This is the second time… | 这是第二次… |
[37:43] | What makes you think it’ll work? | 你为什么觉得这样做会奏效 |
[37:45] | Because Dellinger has something to offer. | 因为德林杰有筹码 |
[37:47] | What’s that? | 什么筹码 |
[37:48] | He knows the ins and outs of the NSA. | 他清楚国家安全局的所有底细 |
[37:51] | He knows how they hot-mic. | 知道他们是怎么进行窃听的 |
[37:52] | So… | 所以… |
[37:54] | So, Dellinger was telling me | 所以 德林杰跟我说了 |
[37:55] | about the Canadian CSE… | 国家安全局… |
[37:57] | how the NSA does surveillance on it. | 是怎么监视加拿大通讯安全局的 |
[38:00] | What are they talking about? | 她们在聊什么啊 |
[38:01] | Do we do that? | 我们有这么干吗 |
[38:02] | That’s one of the reasons | 这是国家安全局 |
[38:03] | why the NSA is working so hard to get Dellinger back. | 会这么拼命把德林杰弄回国的原因之一 |
[38:07] | They don’t want the Canadians to have him. | 他们不希望加拿大方面跟他合作 |
[38:10] | Call the system admin. | 把系统主管叫来 |
[38:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:13] | Because I know what they’re doing. | 因为我知道她们在谋划什么 |
[38:16] | Kim Cattrall? | 金·卡特罗尔 |
[38:17] | Canadian. | 加拿大人 |
[38:18] | Tommy Chong? | 汤米·钟 |
[38:20] | American. | 美国人 |
[38:21] | No, Canadian. | 不 他是加拿大人 |
[38:22] | Tommy Chong is not Canadian. | 汤米·钟不是加拿大人 |
[38:24] | Alberta, Canada, I swear. | 他出生在阿尔伯塔省 我发誓 |
[38:26] | Dana Carvey? | 那达纳·卡维呢 |
[38:27] | That’s one of the reasons | 这是国家安全局 |
[38:28] | why the NSA is working so hard | 会这么拼命把德林杰弄回国的 |
[38:29] | to get Dellinger back. | 原因之一 |
[38:31] | They don’t want the Canadians to have him. | 他们不希望加拿大方面跟他合作 |
[38:34] | Ike, get McGuire. | 艾克 快叫麦圭尔过来 |
[38:35] | They just mentioned us. | 她们刚刚提到我们了 |
[38:48] | After further reflection, I am granting Mr. Dellinger’s | 在经过深思熟虑之后 我将批准德林杰先生 |
[38:51] | request for asylum here in Canada. | 向加拿大申请的政治庇护 |
[38:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[38:55] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[38:57] | I don’t understand what just happened. What… | 我不太懂刚刚是什么状况 什… |
[38:59] | You’re a valuable asset. | 你是个一笔宝贵的财产 |
[39:01] | The Canadians want you for themselves. | 加拿大那边想让你为他们所用 |
[39:03] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:04] | Mr. Dellinger, | 德林杰先生 |
[39:05] | might I have a word? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[39:13] | You wanted to talk? | 你想跟我谈谈吗 |
[39:17] | Kurt, I’m sorry. | 库尔特 我很抱歉 |
[39:20] | It’s your business, not mine. | 那是你的公司 不是我的 |
[39:24] | You should sell it if you want | 如果你乐意的话 |
[39:25] | to whomever you want for whatever you want. | 想把公司卖给任何人换取任何东西都行 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna look for another buyer. | 我会去找其他买家的 |
[39:36] | We don’t need the money. | 我们不缺那点钱 |
[39:38] | You should do what you want. | 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[39:40] | I am. | 这就是我想做的 |
[39:43] | I’m gonna look for another buyer. | 我会去找其他卖家的 |
[39:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:51] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[39:58] | You make me happy, Kurt. | 你让我觉得好幸福 库尔特 |
[40:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:36] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[40:39] | I heard Toronto went well. | 我听说多伦多那边进展不错 |
[40:42] | It did. | 是啊 |
[40:48] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[40:52] | No. | 不了 |
[41:00] | When I told you I was divorcing, | 我跟你说我要离婚的时候 |
[41:02] | I didn’t mean for it to throw us off. | 我没想让这件事影响我们的关系 |
[41:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:08] | But it did throw us off? | 但它确实影响到了吗 |
[41:15] | What do you want, Alicia? | 你想要什么 艾丽西娅 |
[41:17] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:20] | Why are you getting divorced? | 你为什么要离婚 |
[41:26] | You may have heard, | 你应该有听说 |
[41:26] | my husband slept with prostitutes. | 我丈夫嫖过娼吧 |
[41:29] | That was seven years ago. | 可那是七年前的事了 |
[41:33] | Why now? | 现在怎么想离婚了 |
[41:36] | Because I want to. | 因为我乐意 |
[41:38] | Because the kids are leaving home. | 因为孩子们都出门在外 |
[41:41] | Because… | 因为… |
[41:42] | everything. | 所有原因 |
[41:44] | What do you want, Jason? | 你想要什么 杰森 |
[41:48] | I want things simple. | 我想要简单的生活 |
[41:49] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[41:51] | So you’ve said. | 你说过了 |
[41:53] | Unfortunately, things aren’t simple. | 只可惜 生活一点也不简单 |
[41:58] | I’m not simple. | 我不简单 |
[42:01] | Nothing’s simple. | 万事万物都不简单 |
[42:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:10] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[42:18] | You. | 你 |