时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[00:32] | You. | 你 |
[00:36] | You’re not getting divorced because of me? | 你离婚不是因为我 |
[00:38] | No. | 不是 |
[00:43] | No. | 不是 |
[00:46] | Because… | 因为… |
[00:48] | That would be a bad idea. | 为我离婚不是个好主意 |
[00:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:53] | Because I don’t know what we are yet. | 因为我还不知道我们现在算是什么关系 |
[00:55] | Well, I don’t either, | 我也不知道 |
[00:57] | but I’m through delaying anything. | 但是我一直在不断地推迟各种事情 |
[01:01] | I’ve looked back at my life, and every time | 回顾我的前半生 每一次 |
[01:03] | I didn’t say something I meant | 我没把想说的话说出口 |
[01:06] | or waited for a better moment… | 要不就是等更好的时机来说… |
[01:12] | I-I should go anyway. | 我该走了 |
[01:13] | No, you’re staying. | 不 你先别走 |
[01:15] | And they can just wait until I’m done. | 他们可以等到我们结束 |
[01:17] | There is no better moment. | 没有更好的时机这种说法 |
[01:19] | That’s the one thing– the only thing I’ve discovered. | 这就是我的结论 我唯一的发现 |
[01:24] | Everything comes to an end. | 时不我待 |
[01:25] | There’s no better moment than now. | 没有比现在更合适的时刻了 |
[01:28] | Mom, I need your help with the flowers. | 妈 你得来帮我搬下花 |
[01:34] | Alicia, we will talk. | 艾丽西娅 我们回头再聊 |
[01:41] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[01:48] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[01:50] | It’s just a– it’s a little present. | 这… 这只是个小礼物 |
[01:53] | Really, it… | 真的 只是… |
[01:57] | it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:00] | No, no, it… | 不 不对 这… |
[02:02] | I’m sorry, it… | 抱歉 这… |
[02:06] | …really is nothing. | 这真没什么 |
[02:07] | It’s a deed to some land on Mars. | 这是一张火星土地的地契 |
[02:12] | They’re selling it online, | 现在网上正在卖 |
[02:13] | so you own 500 acres in the Valles Marineris. | 你现在拥有火星「水手谷」的500英亩土地了 |
[02:19] | Seriously, Mom, I can’t get them all in. | 妈 我一个人搬不进来 |
[02:21] | It was meant to be a joke. | 我本来只是想逗你开心 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry. Here. | 我很抱歉 给我吧 |
[02:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:29] | I will call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[02:42] | Wow, that is a lot of flowers. | 这花可不少 |
[02:45] | Hey, Jason. Hi. | 你好 杰森 |
[02:47] | Do you want me to help you bring these in? | 你需要我帮忙把这些搬进去吗 |
[02:49] | Oh, no, thanks, I think we’re sending them back. | 不用了 谢谢 我猜我们要退回去的 |
[02:51] | Mom, the florist sent us funeral flowers. | 妈 花店给我们送了葬礼用花来 |
[02:53] | They got our order mixed up with somebody else. | 他们把我们的订单和别人的给弄混了 |
[02:55] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[02:57] | Good luck. Have a great party. | 祝你们好运 派对顺利 |
[02:59] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[03:00] | Mom, they said that they knocked, but nobody answered, | 妈 他们说他们敲过门 但没人应 |
[03:02] | so they just left them here. | 所以他们就把花放这里了 |
[03:04] | I think they knew they were the wrong ones. | 我觉得他们肯定是知道送错了 |
[03:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:11] | Oh, my gosh, those are funeral flowers. | 我的天 确实是葬礼用花 |
[03:14] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[03:14] | I told them that it was for Grandma and Howard’s… | 我告诉他们这是为奶奶和霍华德的… |
[03:17] | What’s it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[03:18] | A ketubah signing. | 订婚仪式 |
[03:19] | It’s like a wedding contract. | 就是婚约之类的东西 |
[03:20] | Right, I think I called it a wedding reception. | 对 我记得我说的是婚宴 |
[03:22] | Well, we have an hour. | 我们还有一个小时 |
[03:23] | I have to get myself changed, get the food out, decorate. | 我得换身衣裳 搞定食物 装饰下家里 |
[03:27] | Let’s get these inside and then you call the florist. | 我们先把花搬进来再给花店打电话吧 |
[03:29] | You don’t think we could pass them off as celebratory, can we? | 我们不能把这花当婚庆的话用 对吧 |
[03:31] | Like white for spring? | 比如春天用白花 |
[03:33] | It would be funny if we try. | 我们要这样做肯定会很有趣的 |
[03:35] | I don’t think funny’s what we’re going for. | 我觉得这个仪式要的不是有趣 |
[03:52] | Exactly the man I wanted to see. | 我要找的就是你 |
[03:54] | I thought I was meeting with Mike. | 我以为我是和迈克约的见面 |
[03:56] | You were. Things have changed. | 是的 但现在情况有些改变 |
[03:57] | Ignore me, this is Dad’s thing. | 别管我 这是我爸的事情 |
[03:59] | Yeah, put your earbuds in. | 没错 戴上耳塞 |
[04:01] | This is going to trial. | 庭审现在是跑不掉了 |
[04:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:03] | The governor doesn’t want you to work on his case. | 州长不希望你接这个案子 |
[04:05] | And part of our strategy is built on a speedy trial. | 而我们的一部分策略是基于快速审理的 |
[04:08] | Uh, Peter needs to get back to work | 彼得得回去工作 |
[04:10] | and he can’t do that with this… | 但他做不到 在有这种… |
[04:12] | Cloud? | 阴云 |
[04:13] | Yes, yes, with this cloud hanging over him, so… | 对 在这种阴云笼罩的情况下 所以 |
[04:18] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:21] | You know I’m not the best person to do this. | 你知道我不是最合适的人选 |
[04:23] | Yes, I do, | 对 我知道 |
[04:23] | and that is why I need you. | 这正是为什么我需要你 |
[04:27] | I want you to prove that Peter is guilty. | 我需要你证明彼得是有罪的 |
[04:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:33] | We’re being offered a plea bargain by the AUSA. | 助理检察官给了我们一个认罪协议 |
[04:34] | It makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[04:36] | Three years in prison? | 入狱三年 |
[04:38] | The evidence doesn’t support it. | 证据和协议对不上 |
[04:39] | Get the discovery. | 好好调查一下 |
[04:41] | I did, and I’m not getting a straight answer | 我试过了 但是彼得的调查员 |
[04:42] | from Peter’s investigators– | 没法给我一个确切的答案 |
[04:43] | They’re being far too deferential– | 他们畏首畏尾了 |
[04:44] | so I need you to be tough. | 我需要你足够强势 |
[04:47] | Show me why he’s guilty. | 向我证明为什么他是有罪的 |
[05:13] | Hey, food’s here. What’s that? | 食物来了 那是什么 |
[05:16] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:17] | Any luck with the flowers? | 花的事情怎么样了 |
[05:18] | No, they said that it’s our fault. | 他们说是我们的错 |
[05:20] | That we’ve ordered the bereavement array. | 说我们定的就是葬礼的花圈 |
[05:22] | I said that there’s a funeral somewhere that’s getting flowers | 我说那某个葬礼现场就会出现婚礼用花 |
[05:24] | that say, “Congratulations, Howard and Jackie.” | 上书 「恭喜 霍华德和杰姬」 |
[05:27] | You look really pretty. | 你看上去好美 |
[05:28] | Why, thank you. So do you. | 是吗 谢谢 你也是 |
[05:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:31] | Let me see that. What is it? | 给我看看 这是什么 |
[05:32] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:36] | It’s a deed to land on Mars. | 一张火星地契 |
[05:40] | Why do you have a deed to land on Mars? | 你为什么会有一张火星的地契 |
[05:44] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[05:46] | It was a gift. | 是别人送我的 |
[05:48] | What, from a 13-year-old? | 谁送的 十三岁的小孩吗 |
[05:50] | Or 12. Maybe he was 12 years old. | 十二岁吧 他可能十二岁 |
[05:52] | “The Florrick Homestead.” | 福瑞克宅地 |
[05:55] | Pretty weird gift, isn’t it? | 挺奇怪的礼物 不是吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, who gave it to you? | 对 谁送你的 |
[05:58] | Someone from work. | 一个同事 |
[06:00] | I mean, 500 acres. | 五百亩地啊 |
[06:03] | That’s a lot of acres. | 很大的地方了 |
[06:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:06] | It could’ve been 50 acres. | 本来可能是五十亩的 |
[06:08] | You could ranch there. | 你能在那里开农场了 |
[06:10] | I could raise a family. | 我能在那里成家立业了 |
[06:15] | Hello? Mom? | 有人在吗 妈妈 |
[06:21] | Aw. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:23] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[06:24] | For coming home for this. | 谢你为了这件事回来 |
[06:27] | And for wearing a tie. | 还有你打了领带 |
[06:28] | It was a long weekend. | 这个周末事情很多 |
[06:29] | – How’s grandma doing? – She’s happy. | -奶奶怎么样 -她很开心 |
[06:31] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:33] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[06:35] | We have funeral flowers. | 我们的花是葬礼式的 |
[06:36] | We do. Why? | 还真是 为什么 |
[06:38] | Well, we thought we’d go a different way. | 我们打算来点特别的 |
[06:40] | Okay, the guests are coming in ten minutes. | 好了 客人们十分钟后会开始到场 |
[06:43] | Let’s try and pull this together. | 让我们努力搞定这件事 |
[06:44] | So, I have a surprise for you, Mom. | 我给你准备了一个惊喜 妈妈 |
[06:46] | Oh, is it a deed to land on Mars? | 是火星上的地契吗 |
[06:48] | – What? | -什么 |
[06:50] | Nothing. Your sister’s in a funny mood. | 没什么 你妹妹高兴坏了 |
[06:51] | What’s the surprise? | 惊喜是什么 |
[06:53] | I can’t tell you yet. | 还不能告诉你 |
[06:55] | You’re flunking out. | 你要被开除了 |
[06:56] | No. | 不是 |
[07:02] | You were snoring. | 你打呼噜了 |
[07:03] | Do we have a meeting? | 我们有约吗 |
[07:05] | Nope. Just dropped by. | 没有 我只是路过 |
[07:08] | Here. | 来 |
[07:09] | It’s a donut. | 甜甜圈 |
[07:14] | I have another five hours of work tonight, Jason. | 我今晚还要工作五个小时 杰森 |
[07:17] | Whatever you want, | 不管你要做什么 |
[07:19] | can we do this another time? | 可以改天再来吗 |
[07:21] | Governor Florrick. | 福瑞克州长 |
[07:23] | You? | 你 |
[07:24] | They must be paying you well. | 他们肯定付了你很多钱 |
[07:25] | Did he do it? | 是他做的吗 |
[07:26] | You mean did he tank my prosecution | 你是说她有没有为了讨好某个赞助人 |
[07:28] | in order to satisfy one of his donors? | 而扰乱我的案子吗 |
[07:30] | Sure, let’s start with that. You tell me. | 可以 我们从这个说起 你跟我说 |
[07:32] | I had a strong case. | 我胜算很大 |
[07:34] | Richard Locke shoots his girlfriend Patty | 理查德·洛克在其女友帕蒂 |
[07:36] | when she comes home one night. | 晚上回家时将其射杀 |
[07:37] | Two bullets in the chest. | 当胸开了两枪 |
[07:40] | Look at the crime scene photos. | 看看犯罪现场照片 |
[07:43] | Poor woman bled out. | 可怜的女人失血过多而死 |
[07:45] | – How was the scene? – Untouched. | -现场情况怎么样 -没有动过 |
[07:47] | Locke said he didn’t do it, | 洛克说不是他干的 |
[07:49] | but he was covered in blood. | 但是他浑身都是血 |
[07:52] | Who ran the case? | 谁负责案子的调查 |
[07:54] | A detective from the 32nd. | 32分局的一个警探 |
[07:56] | Uh… Crowell. | 叫 克罗威尔 |
[07:59] | Rick Crowell? | 里克·克罗威尔吗 |
[08:00] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[08:01] | Yeah, he’s not a cowboy. | 对 他可不是牛仔 |
[08:03] | So it was a slam-dunk case. | 所以是个很容易的案子 |
[08:05] | Till Peter got involved. | 直到彼得参与进来 |
[08:06] | See, he was the new state’s attorney. | 他当时是新任州检察官 |
[08:08] | Came in and started micromanaging | 从最开始就 |
[08:10] | right from the start. | 参与进来开始亲手处理 |
[08:11] | “Are you sure about the witnesses?” | 你对证人把握大吗 |
[08:13] | “Was he properly Mirandized?” | 有没有向他宣读权利 |
[08:14] | “What about the blood?” “Are you sure?” | 血迹呢 你确定吗 |
[08:16] | And were you sure? | 那你当时有把握吗 |
[08:18] | This shouldn’t have been a mistrial. | 这个案子不该成为无效审判的 |
[08:20] | Richard Locke should be in prison right now. | 理查德·洛克现在应该在监狱里 |
[08:22] | It was premeditated. | 那是有预谋的 |
[08:23] | But you know what he is doing right now? | 但你知道他现在在做什么吗 |
[08:25] | He got married a month ago. | 他一个月前结了婚 |
[08:27] | Tough thing being rich. | 有钱人的烦恼啊 |
[08:29] | Yup, I’m sure he’s all broken up on the inside. | 对 他内心肯定很煎熬 |
[08:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[08:40] | Promise me one thing. | 答应我一件事 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | Don’t get the governor off. | 别让州长逍遥法外 |
[08:46] | Grace, that’s the florist. | 格蕾丝 花店的人来了 |
[08:47] | Can you get that? | 你能开一下门吗 |
[09:00] | We’re here. | 我们来啦 |
[09:02] | Grace, my dear. | 格蕾丝 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | Grandma’s here ten minutes early! | 奶奶提前十分钟到了 |
[09:06] | Well, traffic was so good. | 路上没堵车 |
[09:08] | And you never can tell if it’s going to rain. | 而且你永远不知道会不会下雨 |
[09:11] | Can I get a hit of that? | 我能尝一口吗 |
[09:18] | How are you, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[09:22] | I’m hunky-dory. | 超级好 |
[09:23] | You seem frazzled. | 你看起来有点疲惫 |
[09:25] | Thanks. It’s a good thing. | 谢谢 那是好事 |
[09:26] | It’s more real. | 更真实 |
[09:27] | Okay. To real. | 好吧 为了真实 |
[09:35] | Just want to check my makeup. | 来检查一下我的妆 |
[09:40] | Grandma, they made a mistake. Don’t worry. | 奶奶 他们搞错了 别担心 |
[09:41] | Oh, my God, they are just beautiful. | 我的天呐 它们太美了 |
[09:47] | You like them? | 你喜欢这些 |
[09:50] | Why are we hiding them in the bedroom? | 为什么把它们藏在卧室里 |
[09:55] | Sorry we’re early, the traffic was light. | 不好意思我们提前到了 路上没堵车 |
[09:58] | Oh, you must be Zach. | 你肯定是扎克 |
[10:02] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:03] | Grandma likes the flowers. | 奶奶很喜欢那些花 |
[10:04] | She’s pulling them out into the living room. | 她正在把花往会客室里移呢 |
[10:09] | I thought we had another ten minutes. | 我本来以为还有10分钟可以准备的 |
[10:15] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[10:16] | You’re Grace, right? | 你是格雷斯对吗 |
[10:17] | I’m Hannah McCreary. | 我是汉娜·麦克雷利 |
[10:19] | Is your brother… ? | 你哥哥在吗 |
[10:36] | Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Hannah. | 妈 来见见我女朋友 汉娜 |
[10:40] | I’m so glad to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:42] | I loved that you stood by your husband. | 我爱死你站在你丈夫身边支持他的做法了 |
[10:44] | A lot of people my age think it’s a throwback | 很多和我同龄的人都认为这是种 |
[10:46] | to an old kind of domesticity, | 向旧式家庭生活的倒退 |
[10:48] | but I think it’s a harbinger of a new feminism. | 但我认为这是新式女权主义的先锋榜样 |
[10:51] | Like Huma Abedin, you know? | 你知道吗 就像胡玛·阿贝丁 |
[10:53] | Women should do what they want, | 女性应该可以做她们自己想做的事 |
[10:54] | even if what they want is to stand by their man. | 即使这件事是站在她们丈夫身旁 |
[10:59] | Hannah’s a proctor in my dorm. | 汉娜是我宿舍的学监 |
[11:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:02] | I know I’m older, | 我知道我年纪比较大 |
[11:02] | but Zach is older in maturity than he looks. | 但扎克比他看起来要成熟的多 |
[11:06] | And sometimes compatibility is more a function | 而且有的时候契合度更取决于思想的相近 |
[11:08] | of intellectual reach than physical years, don’t you think? | 而不是生理年龄 你说对不对 |
[11:15] | You look relaxed. | 你看起来很轻松 |
[11:18] | Upside of choosing unemployment. | 这就是失业的好处了 |
[11:21] | What do you need? | 你想问什么 |
[11:22] | Do you know Jason Crouse? | 你知道杰森·克劳斯吗 |
[11:24] | I do. My old work. | 知道 以前工作的时候认识的 |
[11:26] | He dropped by. | 他顺道过来拜访了一下 |
[11:27] | That’s why I called. | 所以我给你打电话了 |
[11:28] | He’s investigating for Peter Florrick, | 他在为彼得·福瑞克做调查 |
[11:30] | the Richard Locke mistrial. | 理查德·洛克审判无效案 |
[11:32] | Makes sense. | 情理之中 |
[11:34] | They’re looking for a scapegoat. | 他们在找替罪羊 |
[11:35] | That’s what he said? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[11:36] | No, that’s what I know. | 不 这是我知道的 |
[11:38] | They’re looking for someone to point a finger at. | 他们在找可以怪罪的人 |
[11:39] | Well, it’s not me. | 反正不是我 |
[11:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:42] | We were the prosecutors. | 我们曾经是检察官 |
[11:43] | We dealt with the evidence. | 是我们处理的证据 |
[11:45] | We didn’t tank it. | 我们没有故意输掉官司 |
[11:47] | Yeah, in my experience, | 是的 据我的经验 |
[11:48] | whenever there’s a battle between truth and power, | 不管什么时候 当真相对上权力 |
[11:51] | truth loses. | 真相总会败下阵来 |
[11:57] | – So, how long have they been dating? – I don’t know. | -他们两个在一起多久了 -我不知道 |
[11:58] | I didn’t even know that they were dating; she’s like 23. | 我甚至不知道他们在谈恋爱 她看起来23了 |
[12:00] | Alicia, what are you doing in the kitchen? | 艾丽西娅 你在厨房里做什么 |
[12:02] | Get some catering help. | 叫餐饮服务的人来帮你 |
[12:04] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么跑过来了 |
[12:06] | Jackie invited me. | 杰姬邀请我过来的 |
[12:07] | And I drove her. Mom can’t drive anymore. | 我开车送她过来的 妈现在不能开车了 |
[12:09] | No, I chose not to. | 不 是我选择不开的 |
[12:11] | Where’s the wine? | 酒在哪里 |
[12:12] | Wait, Jackie invited you? | 等等 杰姬邀请你过来的吗 |
[12:13] | Why? You guys hate each other. | 为什么 你们两个互相看不顺眼 |
[12:15] | Oh, Alicia, sometimes you’re so innocent about women. | 艾丽西娅 你有时候看女人间的关系真是天真 |
[12:18] | Pour one for me, too. | 给我也倒一杯 |
[12:19] | She invited me | 她邀请我过来 |
[12:21] | so she could lord it over me about her new husband. | 这样她就能带着她的新丈夫向我示威了 |
[12:23] | I mean, this is how sick in the head your mother-in-law is. | 我的意思是 你婆婆就是这么脑子有病 |
[12:26] | She actually thought I’d be jealous of Howard. | 她真的以为我会嫉妒她有了霍华德 |
[12:28] | Hey, darling. Ooh. | 亲爱的 |
[12:30] | – So, I heard you got into college. – Yeah. | -我听说你上大学了 -是的 |
[12:32] | Who’s gonna be the smart one now, huh? | 看看现在家里谁最聪明 |
[12:34] | And, Alicia, empty nest– | 而你 艾丽西娅 空巢期 |
[12:35] | that is coming up quickly for you, isn’t it? | 来的有点快啊 是不是 |
[12:37] | Alicia, do you think you have enough wine? | 艾丽西娅 你觉得酒准备的够吗 |
[12:40] | Have you seen them out there? | 你看到外边的那些人了吗 |
[12:41] | They’re all senior citizens. | 他们都是老年人 |
[12:42] | We’re gonna be the only ones drinking. | 喝酒的只有我们了 |
[12:44] | No, Zach drinks, too, now. | 不 扎克现在也喝酒了 |
[12:45] | What? Zach? How old is Zach? | 什么 扎克 扎克几岁了 |
[12:47] | I thought he was just out of high school. | 我还以为他刚高中毕业 |
[12:48] | That’s okay, children should learn to drink young. | 没关系的 孩子们要从小学习喝酒 |
[12:51] | Italian kids drink right out of the crib, look at them. | 意大利的小孩刚会爬就开始喝酒了 看看他们 |
[12:54] | Sis, is there anything I should know? | 妹妹 有什么我应该知道的吗 |
[13:02] | Hey, thanks for doing this for Mom. | 谢谢你为我妈的做的这些 |
[13:06] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能聊一下吗 |
[13:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:09] | Eli, how are you? | 伊莱 你好吗 |
[13:10] | Marissa, you look beautiful. | 梅丽莎 你真漂亮 |
[13:12] | Thank you. I’m Dad’s plus-one. | 谢谢 我是老爸的女伴 |
[13:14] | Thought I’d class him up. | 我觉得这样能提升他的品味 |
[13:19] | There was a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[13:23] | So I talked to Chris Broccoli, | 我和克里斯·布洛克利谈过了 |
[13:25] | and he had a suggestion. | 他给了我一个建议 |
[13:27] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[13:28] | Yeah, the divorce lawyer. | 对 那个离婚律师 |
[13:30] | He suggested we do a one-lawyer divorce | 他建议 既然我们是和平离婚 |
[13:33] | since it’s amicable. | 找同一位律师办就可以了 |
[13:35] | We don’t have to use him if you want to agree on someone else. | 不是一定得雇他 如果你希望用别人的话 |
[13:38] | One-one-one minute. Thank you. | 稍等一下 谢谢 |
[13:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:43] | I think that’s… smart. | 我觉得这很 明智 |
[13:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:47] | Because I don’t want to fight with you. | 因为我不想和你争吵 |
[13:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:49] | I don’t want to either. | 我也不想 |
[13:53] | So Zach brought a girlfriend here. | 扎克今天带女朋友来了 |
[13:55] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[13:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | She’s 23 years old, she graduates this year. | 她23岁了 今年毕业 |
[14:02] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 |
[14:04] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:06] | It’s a college romance, they don’t last long. | 校园恋情而已 不会长久的 |
[14:09] | We were a college romance. | 我们也是校园恋情 |
[14:11] | And look at us. | 所以你看我们现在 |
[14:13] | – One second. – Could you give us a moment? | -等一下 -请稍等一会 好吗 |
[14:16] | So… | 所以 |
[14:18] | we’re divorcing, then? | 我们要离婚了 |
[14:20] | We are. | 对 |
[14:23] | Do you feel sad? | 你觉得难过吗 |
[14:25] | I do. | 觉得 |
[14:27] | I guess it’s just… | 我想 事情… |
[14:32] | …that’s what happens. | 就这么发生了 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:36] | Mom, I think you’d better get out here! | 妈妈 你最好出来 |
[14:42] | – What? – L’chaim! | -怎么了 -致生活 |
[14:44] | To another marriage in the family. | 敬我们家的另一桩姻缘 |
[14:46] | Congrats to Zach and Hannah. | 祝福扎克和汉娜 |
[15:08] | Alicia, why is he getting married? | 艾丽西娅 他怎么结婚了 |
[15:12] | I don’t know, Mom, | 我不知道 妈 |
[15:13] | why don’t you ask him? | 你怎么不自己问他 |
[15:14] | He’d just say “Love.” | 他刚说了「爱」 |
[15:15] | You were like that when you were in college. | 你在大学的时候也是这样 |
[15:17] | Have you talked to her, the girlfriend? | 你跟她聊过吗 他女朋友 |
[15:19] | Not much. | 没怎么聊 |
[15:19] | Grace says she’s 23. He’s 19. | 格蕾丝说她二十三岁了 他才十九 |
[15:22] | Yes, and Dad was eight years older than you. | 是的 可爸爸比你大八岁 |
[15:25] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[15:26] | Besides, it was | 再说了 这完全是 |
[15:27] | a totally different thing– he was a man. | 另一回事 他是男的 |
[15:28] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:30] | To talk to my son. | 跟我儿子说话 |
[15:32] | Hi, Kurt, Diane, thank you for coming. | 库尔特 戴安 谢谢你们过来 |
[15:34] | Hi, it’s so nice of you to do this. | 你能这么做真是太好了 |
[15:35] | Well, Howard is family now. | 霍华德现在是家人了 |
[15:38] | He is. | 是的 |
[15:39] | Can we talk later? | 我们待会能聊聊吗 |
[15:40] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[15:47] | You’re in an odd mood. | 你情绪有点古怪 |
[15:51] | He’s dropping out of school. | 他退学了 |
[15:52] | Not forever, all right? | 不是永远退了 对吧 |
[15:54] | I’ll probably go back in a year or two. | 我很可能一两年内就会回去继续读 |
[15:55] | You know it cost us $60,000 | 你知道我们花了六万美金 |
[15:56] | to put you in that school? | 把你送进那所学校吧 |
[15:57] | And you’ll save that money next year. | 明年你们就能省下这笔钱了 |
[15:59] | Why? Why are you dropping out, Zach? | 为什么 你为什么要退学 扎克 |
[16:02] | Hannah got a job in France. | 汉娜得到一份在法国的工作 |
[16:05] | He’s moving to France. | 他要搬去法国 |
[16:07] | And what are you going to do in France? | 那你准备在法国干嘛呢 |
[16:08] | I don’t know, I’ve been thinking about writing. | 我不知道 我在考虑写作 |
[16:13] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[16:16] | Zach, come on. Look at your mom. | 扎克 看看你妈 |
[16:18] | It’s insane. | 太不理智了 |
[16:18] | I mean, who’s gonna pay for this? | 谁来帮你付钱 |
[16:20] | Hannah, she has a good job. | 汉娜 她有份好工作 |
[16:21] | You’re gonna let her pay for you? | 你要让她来养你吗 |
[16:22] | Why not? We’re not as held up on the gender thing. | 为什么不 我们不在乎性别的事 |
[16:31] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[16:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:33] | Do you want to join us? | 你要不要也参与一下 |
[16:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:39] | Zach, face it. | 扎克 现实点 |
[16:41] | This is the stupidest thing | 这是我一段时间以来 |
[16:42] | I’ve heard you say in a while. | 听你说过的最愚蠢的事 |
[16:44] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[16:45] | And there have been some pretty stupid things. | 你还做过不少愚蠢的事 |
[16:46] | All right, let’s not go… | 好 我们别… |
[16:47] | You’re gonna move to France with Hannah | 你要跟汉娜一起搬去法国 |
[16:49] | so you can be a househusband and write what? | 所以你可以当个家庭主男 写什么 |
[16:52] | What are you gonna write, Zach? | 你准备写什么 扎克 |
[16:54] | A memoir. | 回忆录 |
[16:55] | I’m in a memoir class. | 我在上学写回忆录的课 |
[16:58] | Okay, you know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[17:00] | I love her, all right? | 我爱她 行吗 |
[17:01] | And I’m getting married and we’re moving to France. | 我要结婚了 我们要搬去法国 |
[17:03] | All right, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:03] | Zach, we’re your parents and we love you, | 扎克 我们是你的父母 我们爱你 |
[17:05] | but we want you to think about this. | 但我们希望你考虑一下这事 |
[17:07] | Well, we have one kid left. | 还有一个孩子留在我们身边 |
[17:11] | I guess we shouldn’t laugh at him. | 我想我们不该嘲笑他 |
[17:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:16] | I think you have to handle this; I’ve been drinking. | 我看你得处理这事 我喝了不少酒 |
[17:20] | You’re a good dad, you know? | 你是个好爸爸 你知道的吧 |
[17:22] | Are you being funny? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:23] | No, you are. | 没有 你确实是 |
[17:26] | Yeah, and look how well it turned out. | 是啊 看我弄成什么样了 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:30] | I’ll talk to Zach. | 我会跟扎克谈的 |
[17:31] | Oh, and say what? | 说什么 |
[17:35] | “Je ne sais pas”? | 我不知道 |
[17:43] | Go ahead, take it. | 接吧 |
[17:47] | No. | 不 |
[17:48] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:49] | I’m away from my phone at the moment, | 手机现在不在身边 |
[17:51] | so please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[17:52] | Hey, Alicia, it’s me, I… | 艾丽西娅 是我 |
[17:54] | I’ve called you a couple times. | 我打了你好几次电话 |
[17:55] | I know you’re partying it up, | 我知道你在开派对 |
[17:56] | but could you call me, please? | 但你能给我回电话吗 拜托了 |
[18:00] | Um… So… | 所以你是 |
[18:02] | Jason Crouse. | 杰森·克劳斯 |
[18:05] | Detective Rick Crowell. | 瑞克·克洛维警探 |
[18:07] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[18:07] | Overworked and underpaid. | 活多工资少 |
[18:09] | I know the feeling. | 我懂这种感觉 |
[18:11] | So you were the first responder | 你是第一个去理查德·洛克案 |
[18:12] | at the Richard Locke crime scene. | 犯罪现场的警探 |
[18:14] | I was. | 是的 |
[18:14] | Bad case. | 糟糕的案子 |
[18:15] | Did you think that Peter Florrick micromanaged it? | 你认为彼得·福瑞克在此案上动了手脚吗 |
[18:19] | No. | 不觉得 |
[18:20] | Best state’s attorney we’ve had in 20 years | 他是二十年来最好的州检察官 |
[18:22] | and a hell of a governor. | 也是个好州长 |
[18:25] | And that has nothing to do with the fact | 这与你是他竞选活动的 |
[18:26] | that you work private security for his campaign? | 私人保镖没有关系吗 |
[18:30] | No. | 没有 |
[18:32] | Best state’s attorney we’ve had in 20 years | 他是二十年来最好的州检察官 |
[18:34] | and a hell of a governor. | 也是个好州长 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | And, yes, it was odd he came to the crime scene, | 确实 他到犯罪现场来确实有些奇怪 |
[18:45] | but I read nothing into that. | 但是我并不觉得有什么内幕 |
[18:49] | It’s probably just irrelevant | 也许他只是 |
[18:50] | that he wanted to double-check all the blood collection. | 想要再检查一遍所有的血液样本 |
[18:57] | Thanks, Rick. | 谢谢 瑞克 |
[19:03] | I need a lawyer. | 我需要一位律师 |
[19:05] | You had a whole suite of them. Why me? | 你有一大帮律师 为什么找我 |
[19:07] | I don’t work there anymore. | 我已经不在那里工作了 |
[19:10] | I’m sorry about that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[19:11] | I’m not. | 我不遗憾 |
[19:13] | And now you want to sue. | 所以你现在想要打官司 |
[19:15] | No, this is about the governor. | 不 这事跟州长有关 |
[19:22] | Let’s talk. | 那谈谈吧 |
[19:24] | I’m so glad that you find my life funny, Mom. | 我很高兴你觉得我的生活很有趣 妈妈 |
[19:26] | I’m not laughing now, Zach. | 我现在没有笑 扎克 |
[19:28] | I’m asking a favor. | 我在请求你帮忙 |
[19:31] | I’m in love, Mom. | 我谈恋爱了 妈妈 |
[19:33] | You should be talking to Hannah right now, not me. | 你现在应该跟汉娜谈谈 而不是我 |
[19:35] | Try to figure out why I’m in love with her. | 去弄清楚我为什么爱她 |
[19:38] | I see you and Dad rolling your eyes about her, | 我知道你和爸爸瞧不上她 |
[19:40] | she’s not up to your standards, she… | 她不符合你们的标准 她… |
[19:41] | Zach, let’s make this simple, okay? | 扎克 别把问题搞这么复杂 好吗 |
[19:45] | Your dad is on trial. | 你爸爸要上审判席 |
[19:47] | Mom, don’t guilt me with that. | 妈妈 别用这事绑架我 |
[19:49] | Zach, he’s in trouble. | 扎克 他现在遇到麻烦了 |
[19:51] | He could go to prison for three years. | 他有可能会坐三年牢 |
[19:55] | Just… | 等到… |
[19:57] | don’t move to France until it’s over. | 这件事过去了再去法国 |
[20:00] | That’s all I ask, okay? | 我的要求就这么多 可以吗 |
[20:03] | It’s what you do for family. | 就当是为家庭所做的牺牲 |
[20:14] | This lab took a lot of flack over the Richard Locke case. | 这间实验室由于理查德·洛克案件受到了很多批评 |
[20:17] | Cost me a promotion. | 让我失去了一次升职的机会 |
[20:18] | I understand, ma’am. | 我理解 女士 |
[20:20] | The blood spatter found at the crime scene, | 在犯罪现场发现的血迹 |
[20:22] | – it was… – Processed correctly. | -有些… -流程上没有任何问题 |
[20:23] | As was all the evidence, by me personally. | 其它全部的证据也一样 在我个人看来 |
[20:26] | Then I don’t understand the problem. | 那我就不明白哪里有问题了 |
[20:28] | There is no problem. | 没有任何问题 |
[20:30] | He just told me not to use it, that’s all. | 他只是跟我说不要用它 仅此而已 |
[20:32] | Florrick? | 福瑞克 |
[20:32] | Yes, Florrick, the governor. | 是的 福瑞克州长 |
[20:35] | Look, you want to spin this | 你想把事情描述成 |
[20:36] | to make it look like we screwed up, | 好像是我们把事情搞砸了 |
[20:39] | but he’s the one who insisted | 但是他才是那个坚持 |
[20:41] | that the blood evidence was mishandled. | 血液证据操作不当的人 |
[20:43] | That would’ve put Locke away for 30 years, | 那份证据本来可以让洛克坐30年牢 |
[20:46] | but Florrick vetoed it. | 但是福瑞克否决了它 |
[20:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. Ask him. | 我不知道 你去问他 |
[20:53] | But first… | 但是首先… |
[20:56] | I’d check the evidence log. | 我建议你检查一下证据日志 |
[20:58] | Something’s missing. | 有些东西不见了 |
[21:02] | Nice party. | 派对很赞 |
[21:06] | So… | 对了… |
[21:08] | Jason called. | 杰森给我打电话了 |
[21:10] | He said you weren’t returning his calls. | 他说你没有给他回电话 |
[21:13] | I’m throwing a party. | 我在办派对 |
[21:16] | He thought it was more than that. | 他觉得不是这个原因 |
[21:22] | I told him I wanted to be with him. | 我跟说了我想跟他在一起 |
[21:24] | All the time. | 一直在一起 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:27] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[21:29] | He gave me a deed to Mars. | 他给了我一张火星的地契 |
[21:30] | I don’t understand, is that a metaphor? | 我没听明白 这是某种比喻吗 |
[21:33] | He gave me a gift of a deed he bought online. | 他送了我一个礼物 是他在网上买的地契 |
[21:38] | A deed to 500 acres… on Mars. | 一张500英亩的地契… 火星上的 |
[21:43] | I don’t know what I’m doing anymore | 我都不知道自己在干什么了 |
[21:45] | or why I thought that I loved him. | 也不知道我为什么会爱上他 |
[21:46] | It was a joke. | 这是个玩笑 |
[21:47] | I’m sure it was a joke. | 我很肯定这是个玩笑 |
[21:49] | I-I don’t know who he is. | 我都不知道他是谁了 |
[21:50] | Uh, I-I don’t know anything about him. | 我简直对他一无所知 |
[21:53] | Then find out about him. | 那就去弄清楚 |
[21:55] | I think you’re in his head. | 我觉得他在考虑你 |
[21:56] | He didn’t sound like himself. | 他都不像他自己了 |
[21:59] | At least return his calls. | 至少给他回个电话 |
[22:13] | Yeah, your mother wanted to drop out of college. | 是的 你妈妈曾经也想从大学辍学 |
[22:17] | She wanted to go to India for a year. | 她想去印度待上一年 |
[22:19] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[22:20] | Ah, well, it was a different time. | 是的 那时候年代不同 |
[22:22] | No, she didn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[22:24] | Mom, you’re making that up. | 妈妈 你别编故事了 |
[22:25] | I’m not making it up. | 我没有编故事 |
[22:27] | You’re not privy to every conversation | 你没有被准许参与所有 |
[22:28] | between mother and daughter, you know. | 母女之间的谈话 |
[22:31] | Oh, there you are, Veronica. | 你在这啊 维罗妮卡 |
[22:33] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[22:35] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[22:36] | Drinking, I see. | 在喝酒呢 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:40] | It’s the one way I have of dealing with that jealousy | 我用这种方式来排解嫉妒的情绪 |
[22:43] | over you having a husband, while I have none. | 因为你有丈夫 而我却没有 |
[22:45] | – Mom… – Oh, it’s okay, Owen. | -妈妈… -没事 欧文 |
[22:46] | Some people deal with loneliness in different ways. | 不同的人用不同的方式面对孤独 |
[22:49] | Yes, that’s me. | 没错 我就是这样 |
[22:52] | Lonely. | 孤独 |
[22:53] | And worrying about Peter and Alicia getting a divorce. | 并且还操心着彼得和艾丽西娅离婚的事 |
[22:57] | – What? – Oh, I’m sorry, you didn’t know? | -什么 -抱歉 你还不知道 |
[22:59] | Yes, your son and my daughter are getting a divorce. | 没错 你的儿子和我的女儿就要离婚了 |
[23:04] | They are not. | 他们不会的 |
[23:04] | Oh, yes, they are. | 不 他们会的 |
[23:05] | David Lee told me, he’s very upset that they didn’t hire him. | 大卫·李跟我说 他们没有雇佣他 他很生气 |
[23:09] | Mom, maybe now’s not the right time. | 妈妈 也许现在说这个不太合适 |
[23:13] | Grace, no, I-I could be wrong. | 格蕾丝 别 也许我说错了 |
[23:15] | You never know. | 这种事说不清楚 |
[23:18] | What does David Lee say about this? He can’t agree to it. | 大卫·李怎么说 他不可能同意吧 |
[23:21] | He makes the same money. | 他挣同样多的钱 |
[23:23] | And it’s branding. | 而且这是品牌效应 |
[23:24] | He understands branding. | 他懂品牌效应 |
[23:26] | An all-female partnership? | 全女性合伙人律所 |
[23:28] | Yes, congratulations. | 没错 恭喜 |
[23:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[23:34] | You’re getting a divorce? | 你们要离婚吗 |
[23:35] | Grandma says you’re getting a divorce. | 外婆说你们要离婚 |
[23:37] | She heard it from David Lee. | 她听大卫·李说的 |
[23:39] | Would you excuse me, Diane? | 失陪一下 戴安 |
[23:48] | Can we just talk here? | 就在这儿说行吗 |
[23:49] | Why is everything always secrets in this family? | 为什么这家里什么事都是秘密 |
[23:51] | Zach, please. | 扎克 别这样 |
[23:57] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[23:59] | – Where’s Peter? – I don’t know. | -彼得人呢 -我不知道 |
[24:01] | I’m thinking of going to law school, what do you think? | 我在考虑去读法律 你觉得呢 |
[24:03] | Great. Can-can we talk later? | 很好啊 晚点儿再聊 |
[24:06] | It says “well-regulated militia.” | 上面写着「训练有素的民兵」 |
[24:09] | Actually, I’m gonna get a drink. | 话说 我得喝一杯 |
[24:15] | Oh, actually, I’d like to talk to Zach and Grace alone. | 我只想单独跟扎克和格蕾丝聊 |
[24:18] | No, anything you say to me, you can say to her. | 不 跟我说的话 都可以让她知道 |
[24:20] | No, thank you, though. | 不了 不过谢谢你 |
[24:26] | How long ago did you decide? | 多久前决定的 |
[24:27] | A month ago. | 一个月前 |
[24:28] | And you’re just now telling us? | 现在才告诉我们 |
[24:30] | We weren’t telling anyone. | 我们还没跟别人说 |
[24:31] | We’re not “anyone,” Mom. | 我们不是「别人」 妈 |
[24:32] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 没错 对不起 |
[24:34] | We just wanted to get through Dad’s trial. | 我们只想先过了爸爸庭审这关 |
[24:36] | Is this about Jason? | 这事跟杰森有关吗 |
[24:38] | Wait, who’s Jason? | 等等 谁是杰森 |
[24:40] | Her investigator. | 她的调查员 |
[24:42] | – You have an investigator? – Well, her firm does. | -你还有调查员 -是她律所的 |
[24:45] | So, this is about him? | 那这跟他有关吗 |
[24:46] | It isn’t. | 没有 |
[24:47] | – But? – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[24:48] | It just sounded like you’re going to say something else. | 听上去好像你还有话要说 |
[24:50] | – No, just… – You’re sleeping with him. | -没 只是… -你跟他有染 |
[24:51] | That is none of your business. | 那不关你事 |
[24:53] | Just like Hannah’s none of your business. | 就像汉娜也不关你事 |
[24:55] | – That’s different. – How is it different? | -那不一样 -有什么不一样 |
[24:57] | We think you’re making a mistake. | 我们觉得你在犯错 |
[24:59] | You mean as opposed to you sleeping with your investigator? | 你是说你睡调查员这事比吗 |
[25:00] | Okay, this has nothing to do with you. | 行了 这事跟你无关 |
[25:02] | I’m the parent here. | 我才是家长 |
[25:03] | Okay, you know what the difference is? | 好 你知道我们的区别吗 |
[25:05] | I’m getting married and you’re getting divorced, | 我是要结婚 而你却要离婚 |
[25:07] | and I’m the one who’s making the mistake? | 我竟是犯错的那个吗 |
[25:15] | Mom? | 妈 |
[25:24] | Actually, I didn’t know that you would be out here. | 说实话我不知道你们会在这儿 |
[25:27] | I’m here for Eli, he asked me not to call. | 我来找伊莱 他叫我不要打电话 |
[25:30] | – Oh, uh, I’ll go get him. – Wait. | -我去叫他 -等等 |
[25:32] | I want to talk to you, too. | 我也想跟你谈谈 |
[25:33] | I-I called you earlier. | 我之前打过你电话 |
[25:35] | Yes, we’ll talk. | 是 以后再说 |
[25:38] | I’ll… | 我… |
[25:39] | I’ll get Eli. | 我去叫伊莱 |
[25:46] | First the groom signs the ketubah. | 首先由新郎签署犹太式婚前协议 |
[25:50] | Franklin Delano Roosevelt. | 富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福[美国总统] |
[25:53] | And the bride. | 然后新娘签字 |
[25:57] | And the two witnesses. | 以及两位见证人 |
[25:58] | Mr. Gold. | 戈德先生 |
[26:00] | And Ms. Gold. | 和戈德女士 |
[26:02] | My two Jewish friends. | 我的两位犹太朋友 |
[26:05] | – How nice. – Thank you, thank you. | -真好 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Bravo. | 真棒 |
[26:16] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[26:18] | It wasn’t hard; nobody’s hiding anything. | 不难调查 没人遮掩什么 |
[26:20] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去事情不妙 |
[26:21] | Peter micromanaged the case. | 彼得亲自介入了那件案子 |
[26:23] | He went to the crime scene. | 他去了犯罪现场 |
[26:24] | He did? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[26:26] | Nobody knew. | 没人知道 |
[26:28] | He questioned all the evidence, | 他过问了所有证据 |
[26:29] | he even vetoed some. | 甚至否决了一些 |
[26:30] | Maybe it was bad evidence. | 也许那些证据有问题 |
[26:32] | It was blood spatter from the apartment. | 是从寓所飞溅的血迹 |
[26:33] | It showed that Locke’s story was a lie. | 那是洛克说谎的证明 |
[26:36] | Peter told the lab tech not to use it. | 彼得不让实验室技术员用这个证据 |
[26:38] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[26:40] | The bullets that killed Locke’s girlfriend? | 杀死洛克女友的几颗子弹 |
[26:42] | They went missing from the crime lab. | 都从罪案实验室消失了 |
[26:44] | Peter was the last person to sign in. | 彼得是最后经手的人 |
[26:47] | Okay, let me talk to him. | 行 我去跟他谈 |
[26:50] | Stay on it. | 继续跟进 |
[26:53] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[26:55] | Could you… | 能不能… |
[26:56] | could you get Alicia for me? | 能不能帮我叫艾丽西娅出来 |
[26:57] | I need to tell her something. | 我得跟她说点事 |
[26:59] | She’s hosting. | 她在办派对 |
[27:00] | I know, it’ll just take a second. | 我知道 很快就好 |
[27:02] | This thing says I’m supposed to give the bride | 这上面说 我该给新娘 |
[27:04] | a couple of pieces of silver, | 一些银饰 |
[27:06] | just don’t count on it. | 别指望了 |
[27:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:12] | Mr. Canning, what do you want? | 坎宁先生 有何贵干 |
[27:14] | To play on the same team. | 通力合作 |
[27:16] | You know how we always do better when we fight the same fights. | 你知道咱们统一战线时总能技高一筹 |
[27:19] | And what fight are we talking about? | 你指的是哪场仗 |
[27:21] | Well, I’m representing cary Agos in the Peter Florrick case, | 彼得·福瑞克这件案子 我代理凯里·艾格斯 |
[27:24] | and I understand you represent Eli Gold. | 我知道你是伊莱·戈德的代理律师 |
[27:29] | And, um, you want to join forces? | 你想强强联手 |
[27:33] | The more Peter’s old allies appear in lockstep against him, | 彼得从前的盟友越是步伐一致的反对他 |
[27:36] | the more it keeps a spotlight on him. | 他越会成为众矢之的 |
[27:38] | It deflects culpability from our guys. | 从而忽略咱们当事人的过错 |
[27:41] | I call it “The coalition of the innocent.” | 我称其为「无辜者联盟」 |
[27:45] | This isn’t a good idea. | 这样不好 |
[27:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[27:50] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[27:51] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[27:54] | – Tomorrow. – No. | -明天吧 -不行 |
[27:55] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[27:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[28:04] | I didn’t handle that well earlier, | 之前我没有处理好那件事 |
[28:07] | and then I came back here and it was awkward, | 然后我回来就变得很尴尬 |
[28:10] | and I know that if you have two awkward moments in a row, | 而且我知道如果一连经历了两次尴尬 |
[28:12] | that it can be trouble clawing it back. | 那要弥补就会很难 |
[28:16] | What are we clawing back? | 我们要弥补什么 |
[28:19] | That thing that I gave you… | 我给你的那个东西 |
[28:20] | The Mars property? | 那个火星财产吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:25] | See, I didn’t know that I was coming here | 我不知道我要来这里 |
[28:27] | and we were gonna have a serious conversation. | 我们会这么严肃地交谈 |
[28:30] | It was… | 它在 |
[28:31] | it was in my pocket, and it was just supposed to be this… | 它就在我的口袋里 本来应该是 |
[28:34] | this fun thing. | 有个是个有趣的东西 |
[28:36] | I like space, I like stuff about space. | 我喜欢太空 我喜欢和太空有关的东西 |
[28:40] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[28:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:43] | I’d better get back. | 我最好该回去了 |
[28:44] | No, please wait. | 不 等等 |
[28:50] | I don’t like spending more than a year in any one place, | 我不想在任何一个地方呆超过一年 |
[28:54] | I like to be able to drop everything at a moment’s notice | 我喜欢想走就放下手头的事情 |
[28:56] | and just go. | 立即出发 |
[28:58] | Then go, no one’s stopping you. | 那就走 没有人拦着你 |
[28:59] | You are. | 你在拦着我 |
[29:00] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:01] | Yes, you are. | 你有 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | I think we need to clarify what we’re saying here. | 我觉得我们应该弄清楚我们在讨论什么 |
[29:13] | I want you, too. | 我也想要你 |
[29:20] | You do? | 是吗 |
[29:21] | I do, | 是 |
[29:23] | but I am trying to explain to you that I can’t be… | 但我在试着向你解释 我没办法 |
[29:27] | stuck. | 被困住 |
[29:30] | – And I would make you feel stuck? – No. | -我会让你觉得被困住了吗 -不 |
[29:34] | No, you just have this whole life here. | 不 只是你在这里有你的生活 |
[29:36] | You have beautiful kids, a beautiful place, | 你有你的好孩子 有你美丽的家 |
[29:40] | and a business. | 还有你的事业 |
[29:41] | – And you want me to give that up? – No. | -你想让我放弃那些吗 -不 |
[29:43] | No, I am just… I’m bringing up a problem. | 不 我只是 把这个问题摊开了 |
[29:45] | I’m not saying that there’s a solution. | 我并没有说这个问题有解决办法 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna repeat to you what I think I heard. | 我来重复一下我觉得你说了什么 |
[29:54] | You want to go somewhere else and you want me to go with you, | 你想去别的地方 而且你想让我跟你去 |
[29:57] | but not now, but at some point | 但不是现在 是在某个 |
[29:59] | when you get itchy about staying in one place? | 你觉得不想呆在这个地方的时候 |
[30:07] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我 |
[30:10] | I need to think on this. | 我得考虑一下 |
[30:37] | So, do you know anyone here? | 你认识这里的人吗 |
[30:38] | A few. | 认识一点 |
[30:39] | So why law school? | 为什么要去法学院 |
[30:41] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我还以为你会很开心呢 |
[30:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:43] | Feels like a trick. | 感觉像是个恶作剧一样 |
[30:45] | The law is exciting. | 法律令人振奋 |
[30:46] | Things move fast. | 事物瞬息万变 |
[30:47] | Uh, no, they don’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[30:49] | Most of the law is just boring… | 大部分法律很无聊 |
[30:51] | paperwork and meetings. | 文书啊 会议啊 |
[30:54] | – Hello? – How rude. | -你好 -真没礼貌 |
[30:55] | Answering your cell at a dinner party? | 在晚宴上还接电话 |
[30:57] | Oh, hi. Um, yeah, I’m standing right next to him. Why? | 你好 我就站在他旁边 怎么了 |
[31:00] | Who is it? | 这是谁啊 |
[31:01] | Mike Tascioni. | 麦克·塔肖尼 |
[31:03] | Tom is sick. | 汤姆病了 |
[31:04] | Why’s he calling you? | 他为什么给你打电话 |
[31:05] | And why’s he calling you about his dog? | 他为什么会因为他的狗给你打电话 |
[31:07] | We’ve grown close. | 我们关系好 |
[31:08] | He couldn’t get a hold of you. | 他联系不上你 |
[31:10] | – What number is he trying? = Shh! | -他打的哪个号 -嘘 |
[31:12] | Oh, no, that-that’s terrible. | 不 那太糟了 |
[31:14] | Uh… okay, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[31:16] | Tom had a nervous reaction to medication. | 汤姆对药物有紧张反应 |
[31:20] | And he can’t argue in court. | 他没办法上庭辩论了 |
[31:21] | What? | 什么 |
[31:23] | Mike, what? | 麦克 什么 |
[31:24] | You can’t just… | 你不能就这样… |
[31:27] | You’re leaving us in the lurch? | 你要在这种困境里抛弃我们吗 |
[31:29] | I don’t care how sick your dog… | 我不在乎你的狗病得多厉害 |
[31:32] | He hung up on me. | 他挂我电话 |
[31:33] | Eli, can I borrow you? | 伊莱 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[31:35] | I-I’m kind of in the middle of an emergency right now, Diane. | 我现在有点紧急事件 戴安 |
[31:37] | Listen, can Cary Agos hurt you | 听着 凯里·艾格斯会在 |
[31:39] | with this Richard Locke business? | 理查德·洛克这件事上伤到你吗 |
[31:42] | I just lost Peter’s trial lawyer. | 我刚失去了彼得的庭审律师 |
[31:43] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[31:44] | See? Things do move fast. | 你看 事物果然瞬息万变吧 |
[31:53] | Why did you veto the blood spatter? | 你为什么否决了血迹证据 |
[31:55] | – What? – The blood spatter at the Richard Locke crime scene. | -什么 -在理查德·洛克犯罪现场的血迹 |
[31:58] | It pointed to his guilt and you told the lab tech not to use it. | 那个可以给他定罪而你告诉实验室不要用 |
[32:02] | Did you hire a new investigator? | 你雇了新的调查员吗 |
[32:04] | Or is this from Jason Crouse? | 还是从杰森·克劳斯那里知道的 |
[32:06] | Answer the question, Peter. | 回答问题 彼得 |
[32:08] | Why did you veto the blood spatter? | 你为什么否决了血迹 |
[32:10] | The blood spatter was compromised | 溅出的血迹被 |
[32:11] | by the lab tech who collected it. | 采集的实验室给污染了 |
[32:14] | I was there, I saw it. | 我在场 我看到了 |
[32:16] | So, all of a sudden you decide to show up at a crime scene? | 所以突然之间你就出现在犯罪现场了 |
[32:21] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[32:22] | Listen, Eli, this case was going to be scrutinized. | 听着伊莱 当时这个案件就要被审查了 |
[32:27] | It was going to be our O.J., | 可能会成为我们的辛普森案 |
[32:29] | so I went down there to get ahead of it. | 所以我就过去处理了 |
[32:31] | Except this lab tech walked right through the blood. | 但是实验室人员直接踩上了血迹 |
[32:35] | So I vetoed it. | 所以我就否决了 |
[32:36] | Because allowing it would’ve lost us the trial. | 因为如果使用这个证据我们就会败诉 |
[32:39] | And the bullets? | 那子弹呢 |
[32:40] | You were the last person to sign for them. | 你是最后接触它们的人 |
[32:41] | Yeah, like I said, this blood spatter was a royal screwup. | 就像我说的 这些血液没有任何价值 |
[32:44] | So I went down to look into this lab tech, | 所以我调查了一下犯罪鉴证实验室 |
[32:47] | and lo and behold, | 我都没想到 |
[32:48] | she had a whole string of similar screwups | 在这两年间 |
[32:50] | going back two years. | 她犯过一系列类似的低级错误 |
[32:52] | So I hired someone else to check the ballistics. | 所以我雇了别人去做弹道测试 |
[32:54] | – Who? – Kurt McVeigh. | -谁 -库尔特·麦克维 |
[33:02] | God, I like watching you. | 天 我喜欢看你 |
[33:04] | Eat. | 吃东西 |
[33:06] | Shoot. | 射击 |
[33:09] | Just stand. | 只是站着 |
[33:11] | Good thing I like being watched. | 好事 我喜欢被人注视着 |
[33:15] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[33:17] | Ten more minutes. | 再呆十分钟 |
[33:19] | I don’t want to be rude. | 我可不想失了礼节 |
[33:29] | Uh, Jason, I need to talk to you. | 杰森 我需要和你聊聊 |
[33:30] | It’s important. | 这件事很重要 |
[33:35] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我应该做的 |
[33:39] | I killed people that needed killing. | 我杀了该死之人 |
[33:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:45] | I know, not… | 我知道 不是 |
[33:47] | not you. | 不是你 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:55] | I told him to call ahead. | 我告诉过他要先打电话和你说的 |
[33:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:00] | I told Zach he should call ahead, | 我告诉过扎克他应该提前打电话说的 |
[34:02] | but he wanted to surprise you. | 但是他想给你个惊喜 |
[34:06] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你不喜欢我 不是吗 |
[34:08] | No. | 不 |
[34:11] | We are in love. | 我们是真心相爱的 |
[34:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:14] | We’re just worried that things are moving too fast. | 我们只是担心事情发展的太快了 |
[34:17] | How long have you known each other? | 你们认识彼此多久了 |
[34:19] | A year. | 一年 |
[34:20] | Do you really think that’s… | 你真的认为一年的时间 |
[34:21] | long enough to make the biggest commitment of your life? | 足以让你们许下人生中最重要的承诺了吗 |
[34:25] | How long did you know each other before you got married? | 你们结婚前相识了多久 |
[34:28] | Three years. | 三年 |
[34:29] | And now you’re divorcing. | 但现在你要离婚了 |
[34:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:35] | That’s why I’m concerned. | 这是我担忧的原因 |
[34:37] | I don’t want Zach, or you, | 我不希望扎克 或者你 |
[34:42] | to go through what I am. | 去经历我所经历的事情 |
[34:44] | But that’s the thing, | 但关键是 |
[34:46] | we won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[34:47] | Well, you don’t know that. | 这点你不能保证 |
[34:48] | No, I mean we won’t go through all the… mess. | 不 我是说我们不会搞得那么糟 |
[34:54] | It’s just marriage. | 这仅仅是婚姻而已 |
[34:57] | My parents divorced, | 我父母离婚了 |
[34:59] | but they still see each other, they still love each other. | 但他们依旧会看望彼此 爱着彼此 |
[35:05] | But they see other people, too. | 但他们也和别人约会 |
[35:09] | Marriage should work for us, | 婚姻应该为我们服务 |
[35:11] | not us for marriage. | 而不是操纵我们 |
[35:14] | If Zach doesn’t like France, he can leave me. | 如果扎克不喜欢法国 他可以离开我 |
[35:18] | Come back home, go to school. | 回到家乡 回到学校 |
[35:24] | If he meets someone else he loves more, then… | 如果他遇到他更爱的人 |
[35:28] | why should I trap him? | 我为什么要阻止他 |
[35:30] | Marriage should be fun, it shouldn’t be this… | 婚姻应该是有趣的 而不应该是这样的 |
[35:34] | weight, | 沉重 |
[35:36] | this death knell. | 像丧钟一样 |
[35:41] | if it isn’t permanent, then why get married at all? | 如果婚姻不持久 为什么要结婚呢 |
[35:45] | Taxes. | 为了避税 |
[35:47] | Forgive me, Father, | 原谅我吧 父亲 |
[35:49] | for I have sinned. | 纵使我罪孽深重 |
[35:51] | I have hurt so many people. | 纵使我伤害过很多的人 |
[36:00] | Peter can explain everything. | 彼得能解释所有的事情 |
[36:02] | I’m sure he can. | 我确信他可以 |
[36:04] | He vetoed the blood splatter | 他否定了溅出去的血迹 |
[36:05] | because the lab tech botched the evidence collection. | 因为犯罪鉴定实验室把证据收集搞砸了 |
[36:07] | Turns out she has a history of sloppy mistakes. | 原来她曾犯过一系列的低级错误 |
[36:10] | Why’d he sign in at the lab? | 那他为什么要去实验室 |
[36:12] | He was checking up on the tech. | 就是去看看那里的情况 |
[36:13] | And the missing bullets? | 那丢失的子弹呢 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry, but I have to ask, Jason, | 我很抱歉 杰森 但我必须要问 |
[36:19] | are your feelings for Alicia getting in the way of this? | 你对艾丽西娅的感情是不是影响了你的判断 |
[36:24] | If you think so, feel free to fire me. | 如果你这么想 可以随时解雇我 |
[36:28] | You know, you’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | You can send me your bill. | 你可以把账单寄给我 |
[36:49] | You must have one hell of a union. | 你的工会一定很厉害 |
[36:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:53] | Botched hair evidence in a 2011 rape trial, | 在11年的一起强奸案中弄混了头发证据 |
[36:57] | misidentified bite marks in a 2010 aggravated assault, | 在10年的一起加重攻击案中识错了咬痕 |
[37:02] | and yet you still have a job. | 虽然如此你依旧有工作 |
[37:04] | What do you want, Mr. Crouse? | 你究竟想干嘛 克劳斯先生 |
[37:05] | I didn’t do my homework before, | 我之前没做足功课 |
[37:07] | but you have quite a history of sloppy mistakes | 但是你犯过一系列低级错误 |
[37:09] | costing Peter Florrick convictions. | 它们导致彼得·福瑞克被定罪 |
[37:11] | And you didn’t tell me that you walked through the blood | 你没告诉我在理查德·洛克的犯罪现场 |
[37:15] | at the Richard Locke crime scene. | 你们在血迹上走来走去 |
[37:17] | There were at least a dozen cops in that apartment. | 当时那间公寓里至少有12名警察 |
[37:20] | There was no room to maneuver, | 没有别的地方让他们去 |
[37:22] | but I didn’t lose those bullets. | 但是我没弄丢那些子弹 |
[37:23] | Did the AUSA interview you? | 联邦检察官和你谈过了吗 |
[37:25] | I’m not talking anymore. | 我不说了 |
[37:26] | Why are you setting Florrick up? | 你为什么要陷害福瑞克 |
[37:28] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[37:29] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是事实 |
[37:30] | No, you are lying. | 不 你在说谎 |
[37:32] | And you say that up on the stand, | 如果你要在证人席上这么说 |
[37:34] | you will be charged with perjury. | 就会被指控作伪证 |
[37:36] | – Are you threatening me? – No. | -你是在威胁我吗 -不 |
[37:38] | I am just stating the facts, ma’am. | 我只是在说事实而已 女士 |
[37:40] | Next time you talk to the AUSA, | 你再和联邦检察官说话的话 |
[37:43] | I’d share that little fact. | 我就和别人分享这点事实 |
[37:53] | Mr. Canning. | 坎宁先生 |
[37:54] | Long time, no hear. | 好久没联系了 |
[37:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:57] | I miss you, Alicia. | 我想你了 艾丽西娅 |
[37:59] | How’s everything going for you? | 你过得怎样 |
[38:00] | Good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[38:02] | – And you? – Well, maybe you can help me. | -你呢 -有件事可能要你帮忙 |
[38:04] | I’m representing Cary Agos, | 我现在是凯里·艾格斯的辩护律师 |
[38:06] | and I need to know if Peter’s gonna be loyal | 我想知道会不会彼得对他之前的副手 |
[38:08] | to his former deputy, | 坚持忠诚 |
[38:09] | keep him out of this little legal mess or-or not. | 会不会让他卷入这场小小的法律纠纷 |
[38:12] | I have no idea, but I will pass on the message. | 我不知道 不过我会转告他的 |
[38:15] | Maybe I should be asking if he’s gonna keep you out of it. | 或许我该问的是他会连累你吗 |
[38:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你这是什么意思 |
[38:20] | You’ve had a lot of interaction | 过去几年你和劳埃德·加伯 |
[38:21] | with Lloyd Garber over the years. | 可有着不少交集啊 |
[38:23] | You wrote him thank-you notes for fund-raisers. | 你还给他寄了张手写的资金感谢卡呢 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 没错 |
[38:27] | And? | 所以呢 |
[38:28] | You waived your spousal privilege | 你曾在大陪审团面前 |
[38:29] | during the grand jury hearings, | 放弃了自己的配偶保密特权 |
[38:31] | and, uh, if the prosecutor asks you | 所以如果控方让你去作证 |
[38:33] | to testify about Peter’s relationship with Lloyd Garber, | 彼得与劳埃德·加伯的关系时 |
[38:37] | he could easily turn it around on you. | 他很容易就会把你也牵连进来 |
[38:39] | Good-bye, Mr. Canning. | 再见 坎宁先生 |
[38:40] | Which is why you need | 因此你要好好想想 |
[38:40] | to think about giving Peter up. | 是否要抛弃彼得 |
[38:47] | And there’s the last joke. | 最后再说一个笑话 |
[38:50] | Where are you, huh? | 你在哪儿 你说啊 |
[38:52] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[39:04] | Okay, this is it. Good night. | 好了 就这样吧 晚安 |
[39:07] | I didn’t get to talk to you all evening. | 一整晚我都没跟你说上话 |
[39:09] | Tell me why I should be a lawyer in three words or less. | 最多四个字来告诉我该做律师的原因 |
[39:11] | You’re… | 你很… |
[39:13] | you’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[39:14] | Okay, I’ll take that. | 好 这句话中听 |
[39:18] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[39:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:19] | – No, we really have to talk. – I know. | -不 我们是真的该谈谈了 -我知道 |
[39:23] | This is in case we die tomorrow. | 抱一下 以防我们明天就死了 |
[39:25] | Okay, let’s not die tomorrow. | 好 不过明天我们还是先别死好了 |
[39:31] | See you at work. | 律所见 |
[39:33] | Firm of the Amazons. | 亚马逊女战士所组成的律所 |
[39:35] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[39:36] | – Thanks for everything. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你的招待 -不用客气 |
[39:37] | Maybe one day you can teach me how to be happy. | 说不定哪天你能教我怎么过得幸福 |
[39:40] | Not sure I can teach you anything. | 我可不确定有什么好教的 |
[39:49] | I’ve been drinking. | 我喝酒了 |
[39:50] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[39:52] | Oh, you’re such a good daughter. | 你真是个好女儿 |
[39:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:57] | And I’m glad you’re leaving him | 我很高兴你要离开他 |
[39:59] | and going with the hunk. | 去和那个猛男一起生活 |
[40:00] | Okay, Mom. Thanks. | 好了 妈 谢啦 |
[40:02] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是想让你过得幸福而已 |
[40:04] | Is that wrong? | 那样有错吗 |
[40:05] | – Where’s Owen? – Oh, I’m here. | -欧文呢 -我在这儿 |
[40:07] | Mm, I want you both to be happy. | 希望你们俩都能过得幸福 |
[40:10] | You’ll get her home safe? | 你会把她安全送回家吧 |
[40:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:12] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[40:15] | And I love you both. | 你们俩我都爱 |
[40:17] | It’s the only good thing about me. | 这是我唯一的优点了 |
[40:19] | I love you both. | 我很爱你们俩 |
[40:23] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[40:24] | Thank you, it was beautiful. | 谢谢你 派对布置得很美 |
[40:26] | Jackie, I’m glad you’re happy. | 杰姬 很高兴你今晚过得开心 |
[40:29] | But I won’t be seeing you again. | 但我再也见不到你了 |
[40:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:32] | You’re divorcing my son. | 因为你要和我儿子离婚 |
[40:34] | And I just wanted you to know, | 我只想让你知道 |
[40:38] | we’re more alike than not. | 其实我们两个挺像的 |
[40:40] | Good night and thank you. | 晚安 今晚辛苦你了 |
[40:42] | This was, by far, the best ketubah signing | 这是我目前为止所见过的 |
[40:45] | I’ve ever been to. | 最好的婚书签名 |
[40:47] | – Good night, Howard. – Good night. | -晚安 霍华德 -晚安 |
[40:53] | We’re leaving, Mom. | 我们要走了 妈 |
[40:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:57] | Text me. | 记得发短信给我 |
[41:02] | Be good, please. | 好好的 拜托了 |
[41:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:17] | I don’t want to die! | 我还不想死 |
[41:20] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[41:23] | – Mother! – No, you don’t understand. | -妈妈 -不 是你还没搞懂 |
[41:25] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[41:26] | That’s not a plea bargain. | 那根本算不上认罪协议 |
[41:29] | No, look, even if I were guilty, | 不 是这样的 即便我有罪 |
[41:32] | I’d fight that, okay? | 我也不会接受的 好吗 |
[41:37] | Did I miss Zach? | 扎克走了吗 |
[41:39] | Yeah, he left. | 是啊 他走了 |
[41:41] | He said he’d call you tomorrow. | 他说明天会打给你的 |
[41:43] | – Is he going? – To France? | -他要出发了吗 -去法国吗 |
[41:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[41:50] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会找他谈的 |
[41:51] | No. Don’t. | 还是别去了 |
[41:53] | It’s his mistake, let him make it. | 犯错也是他的事 随他吧 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:59] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很累啊 |
[42:01] | – I’ll be out of your hair in a second. – Don’t worry. | -我马上就不烦你了 -别担心 |
[42:03] | All I have is a kitchen full of dirty dishes. | 我只是有一整个厨房的脏盘子要洗罢了 |
[42:16] | What are we toasting to? | 我们要为什么而干杯 |
[42:21] | Our divorce. | 为我们的离婚 |
[42:31] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[42:33] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |