时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:31] | Come on! | 快 |
[04:46] | Go! | 开车 |
[04:52] | – Go, weasel, go! – Don’t call me weasel! | -滑头 开快点 -别叫我滑头 |
[05:13] | That don’t look like 400,000. | 看着可不像四十万 |
[05:17] | That’s cos it bloody ain’t. | 因为就他妈不是 |
[05:23] | 62 grand. | 六万二 |
[05:24] | – That’s it? It ain’t enough. – No. It ain’t enough. | -就这点 那不够 -是不够 |
[05:27] | You said there’d be 400 grand! | 你说会有四十万 |
[05:29] | – I know! – Check it again, Bruce. | -我知道 -再点点 布鲁斯 |
[05:30] | I’ve counted it twice. | 我点两遍了 |
[05:31] | What d’you think, I’ve got some up my bloody sleeves? | 怎么 难道我还私藏了 |
[05:32] | All right, all right. How much we getting? | 好了 我们能分多少 |
[05:35] | Minus costs, minus drinks for the chaps who helped us, | 去除成本 去除招待那些帮忙的酒水钱 |
[05:38] | minus 22 grand for the next job’s setup… | 去除下次行动的筹备金两万二 |
[05:42] | ..equal shares, about four grand each. | 平分的话 每人四千 |
[05:45] | Four grand! All that risk, all that planning, for four poxy grand? | 四千 出生入死 费尽心血 才四千 |
[05:50] | Ain’t a lot, is it? | 是没几个 |
[05:51] | This was supposed to be the big one. Look at it. | 你说过这是个大票 可你看看 |
[05:53] | – How long’s that going to last us? – We’ll do better next time. | -这点钱够撑几天 -下次会更好 |
[05:55] | What’ve we got now, huh? | 我们现在拿到什么了 |
[05:57] | All those stupid bloody expenses, I mean, the costumes, | 尽是花钱买破烂 服装 |
[05:59] | the wheels, the stupid bloody moustaches. | 车子 还有这破假须 |
[06:02] | – It went to plan. – Four grand each, Bruce! | -都是计划里的 -每人四千 布鲁斯 |
[06:03] | It was your tip-off, Charlie. | 是你的线报 查理 |
[06:05] | Yeah. Well, someone’s grassed then. | 没错 那就有人告密了 |
[06:06] | Stop looking for shadows. | 别找不存在的东西 |
[06:09] | We did our job, we were just unlucky. | 我们尽力了 就是运气差点 |
[06:11] | Every time. | 每次吗 |
[06:13] | No, mate. Not every time. | 不 伙计 不是每次 |
[06:17] | I won’t let it. | 不会的 |
[07:00] | *And the living is easy* | *生活惬意* |
[07:04] | *Fish are jumping* | *鱼儿跃起* |
[07:07] | *And the cotton is high* | *棉田茂密* |
[07:11] | *Your daddy’s rich and your ma is good-looking…* | *爸爸富有 妈妈美丽* |
[07:14] | Right you lot, look classy! | 注意了 精神点 |
[07:18] | Three, two, one… ! | 三 二 一 |
[07:22] | *Summer time…* | *夏日时光里* |
[07:29] | *And the living is easy* | *生活多惬意* |
[07:39] | *The fish are jumping…* | *鱼儿飞跃起* |
[07:46] | *And the cotton is high* | *棉花田茂密* |
[07:55] | *Your daddy’s rich* | *爸爸很富有* |
[08:03] | *And your ma is good-looking* | *妈妈多美丽* |
[08:13] | *So hush, little baby…* | *宝宝啊 乖乖歇息* |
[08:26] | I’m hungry for the next job, Chas. | 我盼着下次行动呢 查斯 |
[08:29] | You’re always bloody hungry. | 你总太心急 |
[08:31] | We need to lie low for a bit, let things cool off. | 先低调些 避避风头 |
[08:35] | We were so close. | 就差一点 |
[08:38] | Next job, we go bigger. | 下次搞回大的 |
[08:41] | Not if it’s going to alert the Old Bill, right? | 别惊动了警方才行 |
[08:43] | What d’you want to be, mate? A low-level thief all your life? | 你有什么打算 一辈子当小贼吗 |
[08:47] | I’m a reputable greengrocer. | 我是个受人尊敬的果蔬商 |
[08:50] | You gotta dream, Chas. Dream big. | 梦想不嫌大 查斯 |
[08:55] | My dad always said, whatever you do, make sure you’re the best. | 我爸爸常说 做什么都要做到最好 |
[09:00] | Next one, we make our mark. | 下次我们要一举成名 |
[09:02] | You don’t half think a lot of yourself, Bruce. | 你倒自视颇高啊 布鲁斯 |
[09:07] | Look around this place. Most people here, they were born to this. | 看看这些人 大都是生来富贵 |
[09:13] | Money on tap, place in the Establishment. | 钱伸手就来 天生的权贵 |
[09:19] | We’re as good as anyone here. | 我们不差他们什么 |
[09:21] | Better. | 还要更好 |
[09:23] | We grafted our way here tonight, Chas. | 我们是靠本事走到今天 查斯 |
[09:27] | Don’t get a taste for it. | 别习惯上了 |
[09:29] | This airport cash… it ain’t going to last long. | 机场那点钱 花不了多久的 |
[09:36] | *..And the fancy wine* | *佳肴美酒* |
[09:38] | *Who’s going to pay the cheque?* | *谁来付款* |
[09:42] | *That’s all right, I like you fine* | *没关系 我挺喜欢你* |
[09:45] | *I like you for a friend of mine* | *希望你跟我做朋友* |
[09:49] | *Put your money on the line* | *把你的钱掏出来* |
[09:52] | *Cos who’s gonna pay the cheque?* | *否则谁来付款啊* |
[10:05] | What about that airport raid, then? | 机场的劫案真够呛啊 |
[10:07] | Yeah, think I read about that. Good luck to ’em, I suppose. | 我看报道了 祝他们好运吧 |
[10:13] | Mind. They barely got away with loose change… | 不过 他们就劫走些小钱 |
[10:18] | Must’ve been sick when they opened up the box. | 打开箱子时肯定傻眼了 |
[10:21] | Imagine their faces. | 想想那种表情 |
[10:25] | Well, 60,000, though. For 20 minutes’ work. | 那也是二十分钟挣了六万块 |
[10:32] | Whoever planned it didn’t get it quite right, though, did he? | 不过策划的人没盘算好 不是吗 |
[10:35] | Beyond his capabilities, I’d say. | 我看他是眼高手低 |
[10:38] | Couple of schoolboy mistakes. | 犯了不少低级错误 |
[10:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[10:42] | So now… we’ll be on him like a shadow. | 所以现在 我们会如影随形地盯着他 |
[10:48] | “We”? | “我们” |
[10:49] | Rude of me. | 抱歉 失礼了 |
[10:51] | Frank Williams, Detective Inspector, Five Squad. | 弗兰克·威廉姆斯 五组探长 |
[10:58] | You having a good night? | 你今晚尽兴吗 |
[10:59] | Celebration. Good week in the antiques game. | 我们在庆祝 这周古董生意做得很好 |
[11:02] | Treating my wife. | 带妻子来玩玩 |
[11:04] | Good man, family’s important. | 好伙计 家人很重要 |
[11:07] | Seen too many family men end up in Wandsworth or Parkhurst. | 我见过太多的丈夫和父亲最终被关进监狱 |
[11:11] | Even put some of them there myself. | 有些是我亲手抓进去的 |
[11:14] | You were in Wandsworth, weren’t you, Reynolds? | 你进过旺兹沃思监狱吧 雷诺兹 |
[11:17] | Mistaken identity. Twice. | 是他们抓错人了 两次都是 |
[11:22] | Enjoy your night. But don’t get carried away, eh? | 今晚好好玩 别乐过头了 |
[11:27] | Give my regards to your boss at the Flying Squad. | 代我向你特警队的上司问好 |
[11:31] | Mr Butler, isn’t it? | 是巴特勒先生 对吧 |
[11:35] | Tommy Butler doesn’t even know who you are, son. | 汤米·巴特勒连你是谁都不知道 孩子 |
[11:38] | Not yet. | 暂时而已 |
[11:40] | You’re not Raffles, lad. You never will be. | 你不是莱弗士 孩子 你永远都成不了他 |
[11:45] | Stay in your box. | 给我安分点 |
[12:06] | They make me laugh, your mates. | 你朋友真逗 |
[12:09] | They are funny. | 他们太好玩了 |
[12:12] | That’s one word for ’em. | 可以这么说吧 |
[12:15] | I never felt like I belonged anywhere till I met them. | 遇到他们之前 我从没有过归属感 |
[12:19] | Tried the church, the army… | 我进过教堂 军队 |
[12:23] | When I met them, it was like finding a family. | 我遇到他们时 就像找到了家人 |
[12:28] | We’re your family. Right here. | 我们就是你的家人 就在这里 |
[12:32] | Brothers in arms, then. That’s what they are. | 那他们就是我的战友 |
[12:36] | Must have been expensive tonight. For you and your brothers. | 今晚你和你的战友花了不少钱吧 |
[12:41] | Don’t you worry about that. | 你不用担心 |
[12:45] | You’d tell me if we ever got in trouble, wouldn’t you? | 如果我们有麻烦了 你会告诉我的吧 |
[12:48] | We’re not in trouble. | 我们哪有什么麻烦 |
[12:49] | You would though, wouldn’t you? You’re a dad, now. | 你会告诉我的吧 你现在可是父亲了 |
[12:53] | Nick’s going to need you around. | 尼克需要你的陪伴 |
[12:56] | I want to make him proud of his old man. | 我希望能让他为他父亲感到骄傲 |
[12:59] | Don’t do anything daft. You tell your mates and all. | 别做傻事 记得跟你的朋友们说 |
[13:08] | They’ll do what I say. | 我说什么他们都会听 |
[13:25] | Chaps… | 伙计们 |
[13:28] | Brian Field, Charlie Wilson. | 这是布莱恩·菲尔德 这是查理·威尔森 |
[13:29] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[13:30] | Brian’s a solicitor’s clerk. | 布莱恩是律所文员 |
[13:32] | His firm’s been very helpful to me. | 他的公司帮过我很多忙 |
[13:34] | – It’s good to meet you. – Likewise. | -幸会 -我也是 |
[13:35] | And this here, this is Roy James. | 这边这位是罗伊·詹姆斯 |
[13:37] | I’ve seen you drive, Mr James, out on the racing circuit. | 我见过你赛车 詹姆斯先生 在赛车场里 |
[13:39] | Rising star, you are, very impressive indeed. | 你很有前途 真的非常厉害 |
[13:41] | It’s an honour to shake you by the hand sir. | 能跟你握手是我的荣幸 |
[13:42] | Don’t go overboard, he won’t get his head through the door. | 别太过奖了 他会骄傲的 |
[13:45] | I can see why you like him. Good judgment. | 我知道你为什么喜欢他了 判断力一流 |
[13:47] | What was it you wanted to talk about, Mr Field? | 你想谈什么 菲尔德先生 |
[13:50] | Well, not to assume anything, gentlemen, but… | 我不想把话说满 先生们 但是 |
[13:53] | I’ve got a business acquaintance | 我有个生意伙伴 |
[13:54] | who might like a little chat with you. | 他或许想跟你们谈谈 |
[13:56] | He’s looking for a group of professionals. | 他在找一群专业人士 |
[13:58] | What kind of business acquaintance? | 什么样的生意伙伴 |
[14:02] | There’s an overnight mail train from Glasgow to London Euston. | 有辆从格拉斯哥开往伦敦尤斯顿的夜班邮政列车 |
[14:06] | At the front is the HVP coach. | 前面是HVP车厢 |
[14:09] | – HVP? – High Value Package. | -HVP -贵重包裹 |
[14:11] | And what’s in a High Value Package? | 贵重包裹里有什么 |
[14:13] | Used banknotes. Surplus cash from the Scottish banks. | 旧纸币 苏格兰银行的剩余现金 |
[14:18] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[14:20] | The Scottish banks send all the cash | 苏格兰银行把所有 |
[14:21] | that’s surplus to their requirements | 多余的现金 |
[14:23] | back down to London, on the train. | 用火车运回伦敦 |
[14:25] | Along the way, | 这一路上 |
[14:26] | any surplus cash from towns on the train’s route is also collected. | 火车途经城镇的剩余现金也会被收上来 |
[14:30] | What, every night? | 什么 每晚吗 |
[14:32] | It leaves Glasgow at 6:50pm. | 下午6点50分从格拉斯哥出发 |
[14:34] | Seven stops along the way. | 沿途共七站 |
[14:35] | Gets in to Euston at 4am. | 凌晨4点抵达尤斯顿 |
[14:38] | The HVP coach is the second coach from the diesel engine. | 贵重包裹车厢是柴油发动机之后的第二节车厢 |
[14:41] | How many men on board? | 火车上有多少人 |
[14:42] | In the HVP coach, five post office workers, sorting the mail. | 贵重包裹车厢内有五名邮局工作人员 分理信件 |
[14:47] | What about the rest of the train? | 火车上其它车厢呢 |
[14:48] | 70 or so. | 有七十人左右 |
[14:50] | But no-one in the first carriage, that’s just parcels. | 但第一节车厢全是包裹 没有一个人 |
[14:54] | How many bags on board the HVP coach? | 贵重包裹车厢有多少包裹 |
[14:56] | By the time it leaves Rugby, | 火车离开拉格比 |
[14:57] | which is the last stop before it gets to Euston, | 也就是抵达尤斯顿前的最后一站时 |
[15:00] | around 60 or 70 bags. | 大约有六七十袋 |
[15:03] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:07] | Rough guess? It could be a million. | 粗略估计 可能有一百万 |
[15:11] | After a bank holiday…maybe more. | 银行休假日之后 或许更多 |
[15:36] | See what I mean? | 看见了吧 |
[15:46] | Bloody hell. | 天呐 |
[15:59] | It’s been running 125 years. | 它运行了一百二十五年 |
[16:01] | No-one’s thought of knocking it off before now? | 以前没人想过去抢吗 |
[16:04] | They didn’t have the Ulsterman, did they? | 他们没有爱尔兰人通风报信啊 |
[16:05] | How many coppers? | 有多少警察 |
[16:06] | That’s the beauty. None. No transport police. | 好就好在这儿 一个也没有 没交通警察 |
[16:09] | – No security guards. – You’re kidding me. Nobody? | -没安保人员 -你骗我吧 一个都没有 |
[16:11] | There you are, now he’s getting the glint. | 是的 知道多好下手了吧 |
[16:13] | What? Nobody at all? | 什么 一个人没有吗 |
[16:14] | It’s Her Majesty’s mail, mate. | 这可是皇家邮政 伙计 |
[16:15] | Nobody’d have the nerve, that’s how they all see it. | 谁敢捣乱 他们都这样想 |
[16:17] | Even without police, still 75 men on board. | 即使没警察 车上也有七十五人 |
[16:20] | Only five on the HVP coach. | 贵重包裹车厢只有五人 |
[16:22] | Yeah, but the other 70 aren’t going to | 但剩下七十个人也不会 |
[16:23] | just sit there twiddling their thumbs | 坐在那儿玩手指 |
[16:25] | while we have it away with these notes. | 看着我们把钱拿走吧 |
[16:26] | We fix it so that they don’t notice, Charlie. | 我们想办法不让他们察觉 查理 |
[16:28] | What? Won’t notice?! All they gotta do is look out the window. | 不察觉 他们肯定一直盯着窗外 |
[16:31] | No, Gordon’s right. We can sort that. | 不 戈登说得对 这可以想办法 |
[16:35] | Don’t say you’re on the hook. | 不是吧 你真想干啊 |
[16:37] | Big dreams, Chas. | 梦想不嫌大 查斯 |
[16:39] | You’ve gotta fancy it, haven’t ya? | 你肯定也心痒吧 |
[16:42] | The Post Office – | 打劫邮局 |
[16:44] | one in the eye for all the old duffers running this country. | 给那些管理国家的傻缺面门一拳 |
[16:47] | Is that what you think this is about? | 这就是你想干这事的原因吗 |
[16:50] | It’s about getting the life you want. | 是为了过上想要的生活 |
[16:52] | No, not want…deserve! | 不是想要…是应得的生活 |
[16:54] | Setting yourself up for good. | 下半辈子无忧 |
[16:56] | House where you like, private schools for your girls. | 买套好房 让女儿上私立学校 |
[16:59] | No more fruit and veg at five in the morning. | 不用五点起床去卖蔬菜水果 |
[17:01] | You’d never have to look a potato in the eye again, mate. | 再也不用因为没钱吃土豆 伙计 |
[17:07] | First up. Where can we best get at these bags of cash? | 首先 我们在哪里下手最好 |
[17:11] | Can’t be Euston. There’s Old Bill, | 尤斯顿肯定不行 那儿有警察 |
[17:14] | railway and post office workers. | 铁部和邮局的工人 |
[17:16] | The Ulsterman said we could set up an ambush | 爱尔兰人说我们可以 |
[17:17] | at one of the stations earlier on the route. | 埋伏在前面几个站 |
[17:19] | What, and miss out on half the bread? I don’t think so. | 那抢到的钱不就少一半 不行 |
[17:22] | We go all in on this. | 这次我们要拿下全部 |
[17:23] | What about as it’s slowing down on its way into Euston? | 那在火车放慢速度驶进尤斯顿站的时候呢 |
[17:25] | Won’t work. Houses overlooking the track. | 也不行 铁轨边上有房子 |
[17:27] | All it takes is someone looking out a window | 可能会有人朝窗外望 |
[17:28] | and phoning the Old Bill. | 打电话给警察 |
[17:30] | It needs to be before the city, | 得在火车开过最后一站 |
[17:31] | but after the final stop, so all the bags are on. | 但还没进入城市的时候 这样所有的钱都在 |
[17:34] | What, so a stretch of track, | 那就只能选拉格比到 |
[17:36] | somewhere between Rugby and Central London? | 伦敦市中心之间的某一段铁轨 |
[17:39] | Yeah, but deserted, | 是 而且要荒郊野外 |
[17:42] | so we’ve got room to work. | 这样我们好下手 |
[17:44] | Say we find that, hmm? How do we stop the train? | 就算找到下手的地方 怎么让火车停下来 |
[17:51] | Communication cord. | 车厢内的警报索 |
[17:53] | It’s not a passenger train, Buster. | 这又不是载客火车 巴斯特 |
[17:54] | How do we get on it to pull it? | 我们怎么上火车拉响警报索 |
[17:55] | Sleeper, then. Anyone with half a bit of sense | 放块枕木 往铁道上 |
[17:57] | – can lay a sleeper across the line. – Too obvious. | -放块枕木不难吧 -太明显了 |
[18:00] | We don’t want the driver | 不能让驾驶员 |
[18:00] | and the crew latching on too quick. | 和工作人员太早发现我们 |
[18:03] | It’s got to be subtler than that. | 要比这个更巧妙 |
[18:05] | How does a train stop normally? | 火车一般怎么停 |
[18:06] | At a station. Or a signal. | 在车站停或有停车信号 |
[18:08] | Signal! Anyone know how to fix a signal? | 信号 有人知道怎么改信号灯吗 |
[18:16] | I’m all for dreaming, big chaps, | 有梦想是好事 伙计 |
[18:18] | but we ain’t got the expertise. | 但我们没有这方面知识 |
[18:23] | What, so we fall at the first? Best tip in years? | 怎么 最赚的活儿 有点困难就不干了 |
[18:28] | If we can’t do it, we find a feller who can. | 如果我们不会 就找会的人 |
[18:30] | Someone must have the know-how. | 一定有人知道怎么做 |
[18:35] | There is a florist in Brighton. | 布莱顿有个花商 |
[18:51] | Word is you’re part of the firm doing the Brighton line. | 据说你们公司在布莱顿铁路上干活儿 |
[18:56] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[18:58] | Gentleman here saying something about us | 这位先生说我们 |
[19:00] | knocking off the Brighton line. | 在莱顿铁路上捣鬼 |
[19:02] | Did he? Now, I wonder why he’d say something like that? | 真的吗 他为什么要这样说呢 |
[19:06] | Everyone is, mate. | 人人都这么说 伙计 |
[19:07] | You want to watch it – loose lips sink ships. | 小心点 走漏风声害惨你 |
[19:10] | Point is, do you know how to stop a train on a track? | 我想问 你们知道怎么拦下行驶的火车吗 |
[19:12] | And why would you be asking? | 为什么问这个问题 |
[19:14] | Friend of mine had a little tip-off. Money-spinner maybe. | 我朋友收到消息 赚钱的大生意 |
[19:17] | Tip from where? | 哪来的消息 |
[19:18] | Inside information. | 内部消息 |
[19:20] | Train with sacks of cash on it, in the hundreds. | 火车上载着不少钱 成百上千 |
[19:24] | What’s that got do with us? | 跟我们有什么关系 |
[19:26] | We’re looking for an expert train stopper. | 我们想找能让火车停下来的专家 |
[19:29] | Heard maybe that was you. | 听说就是你 |
[19:31] | Your feller on the inside, | 给你内部信息的人 |
[19:33] | did he say how much there was in each of the sacks? | 说没说每袋里有多少钱 |
[19:35] | Said he didn’t know. | 他说他不知道 |
[19:38] | Good sign. Might be genuine. | 好兆头 八成是真的 |
[19:42] | The fakers promise exact amounts. | 唬人的一般都报一个准确数字 |
[19:44] | What do you think? Just stop the train. | 怎么样 就是让火车停一停而已 |
[19:48] | There’d be a drink in it for you. | 会分你一杯羹的 |
[19:52] | I could certainly stop it for you. | 我当然可以帮你把火车停下 |
[19:56] | But our firm would have to be part of the job. | 但这票活儿得算上我们公司 |
[19:58] | Isn’t that right, Tommy? | 是不是 汤米 |
[20:00] | Oh, yes, Roger. Definitely. | 没错 罗杰 当然了 |
[20:05] | I hope you told him where to stick it! | 希望你跟他说了让他滚蛋 |
[20:07] | I said I’d let them know. He’s an expert. | 我说会通知他的 他可是专家 |
[20:09] | Specialist knowledge don’t come cheap. | 雇个专家可不便宜 |
[20:11] | How many’s he talking about? How big’s the firm? | 他们公司有几个人 |
[20:13] | Hold on! We ain’t agreeing, Bruce! | 你悠着点 我们还没同意呢 布鲁斯 |
[20:16] | Roger, Tommy, Bob Welch and one other. | 罗杰 汤米 鲍勃·韦尔奇 还有一个 |
[20:18] | – Four of them!- What d’you think? | -居然有四个人 -你怎么想 |
[20:22] | Bigger the firm, smaller our share, right? | 入伙的越多 分成就越少 对吧 |
[20:23] | If it’s a million quid, there’s enough to go round. | 一百万英镑呢 足够分了 |
[20:26] | The more people in on it, the more chance of word leaking out. | 入伙的越多 消息泄露的可能就越大 |
[20:30] | It’s a solid firm, Roger put it together himself. | 他的人很可靠 罗杰亲自组织起来的 |
[20:33] | Three things. | 三件事 |
[20:34] | First, there’s 70 blokes on that train, | 第一件 除了贵重包裹车厢外 |
[20:37] | outside the HVP coach. | 还有七十个人在车上 |
[20:39] | We’ll need to bring in muscle whatever happens, | 我们无论如何都要有足够人手 |
[20:41] | case things go boss-eyed. | 以防事情出了岔子 |
[20:43] | Second, if there’s as many bags of cash | 第二件 要是车上的包裹 |
[20:44] | as the Ulsterman’s suggesting, | 真有爱尔兰人说的那么多 |
[20:47] | we’ll need extra hands to | 我们需要人手 |
[20:47] | get them all off the train and onto a lorry. | 把它们搬到卡车上 |
[20:49] | We ain’t going to have that much time. | 但我们时间可不多 |
[20:51] | Third – without Roger, | 最后 要是罗杰不加入 |
[20:54] | we can’t stopthe bloody train in the first place, | 我们根本就没法让火车停下来 |
[20:57] | so it doesn’t matter if there’s four or four dozen of us, | 所以是有四个还是四十个人都无所谓了 |
[21:00] | that train’s going to go speeding past, | 那火车会飞驰而过 |
[21:03] | whizzing all them notes out of reach. | 我们休想拿到那笔钱 |
[21:06] | Now. All those in favour? | 那么 谁赞成让他们加入 |
[21:16] | Here we go, gents, oh! | 诸位请用 当心 |
[21:18] | Lovely, Buster, any more biscuits? | 真周到啊 巴斯特 还有饼干吗 |
[21:21] | What happened to the last lot? | 上一盘饼干哪去了 |
[21:22] | Next time, we’re having a kitty, cos otherwise I’ll be skint. | 下次你们得自备饮食 否则活活把我吃穷了 |
[21:25] | So, meeting of the firms, welcome. | 两家公司正式见面 欢迎你们 |
[21:29] | Any opening comments? | 谁来作个开场发言 |
[21:31] | There’s something I’d like to say, Bruce. | 我来说几句 布鲁斯 |
[21:33] | Go on then, Chas. | 那说吧 查斯 |
[21:36] | And just to be clear. | 我丑话说在前头 |
[21:37] | I’ll do any grass that costs me my liberty. | 谁告发我们害我坐牢 我就做了谁 |
[21:40] | As far as I’m concerned, a grass is a Judas | 依我看 告密的人就是叛徒 |
[21:43] | who should’ve been drowned at birth. | 一出生就该被淹死 |
[21:50] | Right. Thank you, Charlie. | 好 多谢发言 查理 |
[21:54] | OK. We need to agree on the right spot for the grab. | 我们得协调一个适合下手的地点 |
[21:58] | – Gordon. – Right. | -戈登 -好的 |
[21:59] | I’ve been through the route on a train, from Euston to Rugby. | 我在从尤斯顿到拉格比的火车上踩过点了 |
[22:01] | Buster and Tommy here, they went to case a few possibilities. | 巴斯特和汤米两位 看中了几个合适的地方 |
[22:05] | We followed the track – | 我们沿着铁轨走了一趟 |
[22:07] | Berkhamsted, Boxmoor, | 伯克姆斯特德站 波克斯默尔站 |
[22:08] | Kings Langley, Watford. | 金斯兰利站 还有沃特福德站 |
[22:10] | We looked for near to London, away from inhabited buildings, | 我们找了离伦敦近 远离有人建筑 |
[22:12] | with a set of signals and access to a road. | 有信号设备 又通向公路的地方 |
[22:14] | Couple of days, it took, but we reckon we’ve got somewhere. | 花了好几天 但我们还是有收获的 |
[22:21] | Right, now. | 好了 |
[22:23] | Take a look at this, and the bridge here indicated as bridge 127. | 来看看 这里这座桥 标注为127号桥 |
[22:28] | We figured that that would be a sensible place from which to | 我们觉得在这里把袋子从火车上 |
[22:30] | remove the bags from the train. | 搬下来比较合适 |
[22:32] | Nearest property’s a farm, | 最近的一块地是个农场 |
[22:34] | quarter of a mile down the lane. | 离铁轨有四分之一英里 |
[22:39] | There it is. Bridge 127. | 就是这儿了 127号桥 |
[22:43] | Bardego Bridge. | 博迪格桥 |
[22:47] | Shall we? | 上去看看吧 |
[23:06] | So this is the main signal. | 这是主信号灯 |
[23:10] | Dwarf signal’s three quarters of a mile on from here. | 小信号灯在四分之三英里以外 |
[23:12] | That’s good, you’re going to need both. | 这很好 因为你两者都用得着 |
[23:16] | So what d’you reckon? This the place? | 你觉得呢 就这里了吗 |
[23:17] | I can definitely stop the train here. | 我绝对能把火车停在这里 |
[23:19] | But you’ll have to move it forward to the bridge | 但你得让火车开到桥上 |
[23:21] | to unload all the sacks. | 才能把包裹卸下来 |
[23:24] | What, the whole train? | 什么 整趟列车吗 |
[23:25] | No, no. You uncouple the engine | 当然不是 你把动力车头 |
[23:27] | and the HVP from the rest of the train and | 和贵重包裹车厢与余下的车厢分开 |
[23:29] | then you move that on half a mile | 然后再把这两节开进半英里 |
[23:31] | to the bridge and unload it all there. | 到前面的桥上卸货 |
[23:33] | Leave the rest of the train here. | 把剩下的车厢丢在这里就行 |
[23:35] | Right. Course, yeah. Uncouple it. | 嗯 就这样 先断开车厢 |
[23:38] | Move it forward. No problem. | 再往前开 小菜一碟 |
[23:41] | You sure? Your side can sort that? | 你确定 你那边能办好这事 |
[23:44] | Yeah, course. | 能啊 当然能 |
[23:51] | So. When’s this train due? | 火车什么时候来 |
[24:05] | Bang on. That’s our baby. | 好极了 我们发财就靠它了 |
[24:08] | That’s the good thing about lifting from trains. | 劫火车就这好处 |
[24:10] | There’s always a timetable. | 提前知道时刻表 |
[24:12] | So, that’s the dwarf signal. | 这就是小信号灯吗 |
[24:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:15] | The dwarf signal is always stationed before the main signal. | 小信号灯一般安置在主信号灯之前 |
[24:18] | If it’s shining amber, the driver knows to slow down, | 如果打得是黄灯 驾驶员就会减速 |
[24:20] | that there’s a stop signal up ahead. | 因为前方是停车信号灯 |
[24:23] | Like traffic lights. | 跟红绿灯一个道理 |
[24:24] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[24:28] | You married, Bruce? | 你结婚了吗 布鲁斯 |
[24:30] | I am, yeah. | 结了 |
[24:32] | Miserable old game, isn’t it? | 结婚是爱情的坟墓 是吧 |
[24:39] | So you’ll rig this, and the main signal further up the track. | 那么你会弄好这个和前面的主信号灯 |
[24:43] | Yeah. I won’t be able to do both on the night. | 是的 我一晚上没办法搞定两个 |
[24:45] | It takes too long to get from one to the other. | 两个信号灯距离太远 |
[24:47] | If something fails or goes wrong with one, | 如果一个出了问题 |
[24:49] | then the whole night’s over. | 整晚上都白忙活了 |
[24:51] | Oh, that’s fine, I’ll just get my brother-in-law, John, to do it. | 不要紧 我会让我妹夫约翰去弄 |
[24:54] | He’s my lucky charm. Just show me how to rig it. | 他是我的福星 告诉我怎么操作就行了 |
[24:57] | Swear to secrecy though, Bruce. Ring of silence. | 你得发誓保密 布鲁斯 绝不能说出去 |
[25:01] | It took me a long time to work this up. | 我花了好久才想到的 |
[25:02] | I don’t want others nicking my MO. | 不想被别人学去 |
[25:04] | Course. | 没问题 |
[25:07] | Roger, Roger! | 罗杰 罗杰 |
[25:10] | Mate, your secret will go no further. | 伙计 我会让它烂在肚子里 |
[25:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:30] | Connect the batteries to the bulb. | 将电池连上灯泡 |
[25:34] | And the amber light comes on. | 这样黄灯就会亮 |
[25:39] | Got it. And the green light’s still on. | 明白了 但绿灯还亮着 |
[25:43] | Course it is, that’s the real signal. | 当然了 绿灯才是真的信号灯 |
[25:46] | So how do we knock it off? | 我们怎么灭了绿灯 |
[25:59] | See? | 懂了没 |
[26:03] | What, that’s it?! A light bulb and a black glove?! | 就这样吗 就用一个灯泡和一只黑手套 |
[26:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:10] | I thought it was going to be all technical! You said… | 我还以为会很复杂 你不是说 |
[26:13] | That’s just common sense, Roger. | 这完全没有技术含量 罗杰 |
[26:15] | Anyone could have thought of that! | 谁都能想出这办法来 |
[26:16] | Yeah. But they didn’t, did they? | 话是没错 可他们就是没想到 |
[26:18] | I did. Anyone can be complicated. | 我想到了 复杂谁都会 |
[26:23] | Simplicity, that’s hard. | 简单才是难题 |
[26:29] | A glove?! | 就用了一只手套 |
[26:30] | That’s it? That’s his secret? | 这就是他的秘诀 |
[26:31] | Says he read it in a library book. | 他说是从书里学来的 |
[26:33] | Why didn’t we have that book? | 我们怎么就没看过那本书呢 |
[26:34] | If we’d used our loaves, we needn’t have brought in another firm. | 要是我们能自食其力 就不用分他们一杯羹了 |
[26:37] | Least a glove ain’t going to go wrong. | 至少手套简单到不会出差错 |
[26:39] | Anyway, we’ve got a small problem. | 言归正传 我们遇到了点小问题 |
[26:42] | I’ve promised Roger we’ll uncouple the engine from the other carriages | 我向罗杰保证我们能把火车头和后面车厢分开 |
[26:44] | and drive it forward. | 然后开到前面去 |
[26:46] | What d’you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[26:47] | I couldn’t look like we didn’t know what we were doing, could I? | 我不能一副什么都不知道的样子啊 |
[26:49] | How are we going to shift a train? | 我们要怎么做啊 |
[26:50] | I’m working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[26:51] | I’ve got Roy down at Euston pretending he’s a teacher, | 我让罗伊扮成老师去了尤斯顿 |
[26:54] | asking how it all works. | 打听一下其中原理 |
[26:56] | How’s your mate Brian Field getting on with the stow? | 布莱恩·菲尔德的藏身处选得怎么样了 |
[26:58] | He’s coming along. | 他正在处理 |
[27:08] | Ah, Mrs Rixon? | 您好 里克松太太 |
[27:09] | We’ve arranged an appointment through Midland Marts | 我们通过米德兰中介预约了时间 |
[27:11] | to view the property. | 来看房 |
[27:12] | This is Mr Field, the prospective purchaser. | 这位是菲尔德先生 他有意买房 |
[27:14] | Would you mind awfully if we took a look around? | 您不介意我们进去看看吧 |
[27:16] | No. | 请进吧 |
[27:17] | We won’t take up too much of your valuable time. | 我们不会占用您太多宝贵时间 |
[27:22] | Very much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[27:24] | Lovely. | 这房子好极了 |
[27:26] | 27 miles west of Bridego Bridge, on the other side of Aylesbury. | 博迪格桥以西二十七英里 在艾尔斯伯里另一侧 |
[27:30] | Nearest village is Brill. | 距离最近的村庄是布里尔 |
[27:31] | Main house, outbuildings, plenty of room for vehicles. | 有主楼 有外屋 有足够地方放车 |
[27:34] | The place itself is not visible from the main road, | 从大路上看不见那栋房子 |
[27:37] | and there’s only a dirt track in. | 只有一条土路通向它 |
[27:39] | Now, it’s bugger all to look at, but it’s perfect for this. | 看起来不起眼 但它是最佳场所 |
[27:42] | And it’s not on any Ordnance Survey maps. | 它不在任何地形测量图上 |
[27:44] | Yeah, I told you he was good. | 我早说他是这方面的好手 |
[27:47] | How do we do it? | 我们怎么做 |
[27:48] | Mr Wheater, my boss, will do the paperwork. | 我老板惠特先生将负责文书工作 |
[27:50] | Leonard Field, no relation, will be the frontman. | 由莱纳德·菲尔德 不是我亲戚 负责出面交易 |
[27:53] | 10% deposit of £555 to secure vacant possession, | 交纳555英镑的10%作为空屋占有权定金 |
[27:56] | and the rest we’ll make payable some time later in the year. | 余款我们会在年内付清 |
[28:00] | By which time we’ll be long gone. | 那时候我们早都人去楼空了 |
[28:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:03] | Now, after we get out, who handles the cleanup? | 我们走了之后 谁负责善后 |
[28:06] | That’s where Billy here comes in. | 那就是比利的事了 |
[28:08] | He’ll burn the farm down as soon as we’re all gone. | 所有人离开后 他会立刻烧毁农场 |
[28:11] | I trust you’ve done this sort of thing before? | 你一定有这方面的经验吧 |
[28:13] | Billy’s a safe-blower, best in the business. | 比利是炸保险箱的行家好手 |
[28:18] | With all due respect, Mr Reynolds, | 恕我直言 雷诺兹先生 |
[28:19] | this is a bit bigger than a safe. | 这可比保险箱要大一点 |
[28:21] | I know! Something big to really get my teeth into. | 我知道 让我有机会好好爽一把的大家伙 |
[28:25] | I love blowing things up. | 我喜欢制造爆炸 |
[28:29] | Let me have those deposit funds as soon as you can. | 请尽快给我定金 |
[28:32] | Gentlemen. | 先告辞了 |
[28:37] | – Well? – Is he reliable? | -怎么样 -他靠得住吗 |
[28:39] | He’s got me out of a few corners. | 他给我解过几次围 |
[28:41] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[28:43] | You don’t have to like him, Bruce. | 不喜欢也没关系 布鲁斯 |
[28:46] | But he will get it done. | 他会搞定的 |
[28:48] | Now, about driving that train. | 关于开车的问题 |
[28:51] | Roger Cordrey ain’t the only one who reads books… | 不是只有罗杰·科德里会看书 |
[28:56] | Tommy and the Train Ride? | 《汤米坐火车》 |
[28:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:59] | It’s a kid’s book. | 这是儿童读物 |
[29:00] | And it’s got pictures. | 还配了插图呢 |
[29:27] | In we go. | 走吧 |
[29:38] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[29:52] | This is the one. | 就是这辆 |
[30:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[30:09] | Right, this here. I reckon that’s the brake. | 这个应该是刹车 |
[30:12] | This must be the dead handle. | 这肯定是自动停车把手 |
[30:15] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[30:17] | You’re the one who’s got the book. | 书在你手上 |
[30:18] | What does your mate Tommy do? | 你的小伙伴汤米是怎么做的 |
[30:21] | Well, push something. | 先开个什么吧 |
[30:26] | – That’s better. – That is better. | -这样好多了 -是啊 |
[30:31] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[30:36] | Here, d’you think anyone heard? | 会不会有人听见 |
[30:39] | It’s a train yard, innit? There’s train noises. | 这里不是调车站吗 有火车的声音很正常 |
[30:51] | When you’re ready, driver Goody. Ease her away. | 古迪驾驶员 准备好了就开车吧 |
[31:04] | – Hey-up! We’re moving. – Course we are. | -火车开动了 -那还用说 |
[31:07] | I’m a train driver, ain’t I? | 我是火车驾驶员了 |
[31:10] | Watch you don’t bump into anything. | 小心别撞到东西 |
[31:12] | Oh, this is a bit of me, this. | 这个挺适合我 |
[31:15] | I’ve always fancied this. | 我一直想开火车 |
[31:17] | Ever since I was a kid. | 从小就是 |
[31:19] | It’s a dream come true, mate! | 我的梦想成真了 伙计 |
[31:22] | I wish my mum could see me now. | 真希望我妈能看到 |
[31:25] | What? And see you nicking it? | 看你偷火车吗 |
[31:32] | Reckon you could start it up again? | 你还能再来一次吗 |
[31:33] | Course I can. It’s easy, innit? | 当然 太简单了 |
[31:41] | Then we’re in business. | 那我们就没问题了 |
[31:44] | Nice work, driver Goody! | 干得不错 古迪师傅 |
[31:46] | My pleasure, assistant driver Reynolds. | 乐意之至 雷诺兹副驾驶员 |
[31:49] | My pleasure. | 彼此彼此 |
[31:52] | You can stop her now. | 可以停下了 |
[31:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:01] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[32:03] | Wait a minute, I thought that was the brake. | 等等 那不是刹车吗 |
[32:05] | Well, you just made it go faster. | 现在跑得更快了 |
[32:07] | Which one’s the brake here?! | 哪一个是刹车 |
[32:08] | Gordon, you read the book! | 戈登 看书的是你 |
[32:11] | I can’t remember what one the brake is. | 我不记得哪个是刹车了 |
[32:12] | Hold on! Stop the train! | 别加速了 快停车 |
[32:15] | I’m trying! I’m trying! | 我在试了 |
[32:16] | Gordon, stop the bleeding train! | 戈登 赶紧停下 |
[32:17] | I’m bloody trying! | 我已经在试了 |
[32:24] | – Bloody hell! – Jump, Bruce! | -见鬼 -跳车 布鲁斯 |
[32:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:28] | Gordon! You bastard! | 戈登 你个畜生 |
[32:42] | Have a look. | 瞧瞧 |
[32:43] | It’s a runaway train! | 火车失控了 |
[32:50] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[32:56] | There’s nothing in the newspapers about it. | 报纸上没有报道 |
[32:58] | Perhaps they thought it was just kids mucking about. | 他们可能以为是孩子的恶作剧 |
[33:00] | They wouldn’t be far wrong, would they? | 其实也差不多吧 |
[33:02] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[33:03] | So where does this leave us? | 那接下来该怎么办 |
[33:05] | Up the Swanee. | 会很麻烦 |
[33:06] | If we can’t drive the train ourselves, and we can’t find a driver, | 如果我们不能自己开 又找不到驾驶员 |
[33:09] | we’re going to have to bank on | 就只能指望着 |
[33:10] | persuading the driver on board the train to do as we tell him. | 说服车上的驾驶员乖乖听话了 |
[33:12] | I can just see how that goes. | 这我想象得出 |
[33:13] | “Drive it or I kill you”. | “你不开车就杀了你” |
[33:14] | “Go on, kill me”. Stalemate. Right. | “你杀了我吧” 于是陷入僵局 |
[33:16] | Clock’s ticking down, Bruce. | 时间不等人啊 布鲁斯 |
[33:17] | Everyone can be persuaded. | 人总能劝得动 |
[33:20] | Just shove newspaper up his trouser legs and set fire to it. | 把报纸塞进他的裤管 然后点火就行了 |
[33:25] | For God’s sake, Buster. | 天呐 巴斯特 |
[33:26] | What? He’ll soon make up his mind then. | 怎么了 他马上就乖乖听话 |
[33:31] | What is the matter with you lot? | 你们是怎么回事 |
[33:33] | Have you heard yourselves? | 看看你们几个 |
[33:35] | We’re trying to pull this off and all you’ve got are these | 我们要干成这一票 而你们的主意 |
[33:37] | bloody ridiculous, stupid… | 简直蠢到家了 |
[33:41] | You, with your trouser-burning. | 你就知道烧别人的裤子 |
[33:42] | You, with your fairy tale train manuals. And you… | 你拿着本儿童读物去开火车 而你… |
[33:45] | Don’t have a pop at me because you’re on the ropes, all right? | 别想不出办法就拿我撒气 行吗 |
[33:47] | You’re the planner. I’m just treasurer. | 你制定计划 我只管钱 |
[33:50] | Who got you Roger Cordrey? | 谁给你找来罗杰·科德里的 |
[33:51] | And who bought the Ulsterman’s tip-off in the first place? | 当初是谁告诉你爱尔兰人的情报的 |
[33:53] | Oh, like one thing each! | 一个个说 |
[33:56] | We’re within touching distance of a million quid. | 百万英镑就在眼前 |
[33:59] | Showing the whole world what we can do. | 让世人知道我们的能耐 |
[34:02] | And you’re standing around here like lemons, doing nothing, | 你们像傻瓜一样无所事事 |
[34:06] | expecting me to solve all the big problems! | 指望我解决所有的问题 |
[34:08] | And you ain’t doing much of a job of it right now. | 你不也没解决好吗 |
[34:10] | What’s the matter, too big for you, this one? | 是不是这一票太大 你也没招了 |
[34:20] | It’s my shot. | 轮到我了 |
[34:51] | He said he’d be waiting for us up here. | 他说他会在那里等着我们 |
[34:56] | Oh! Nearly gave me the fright of my life there, gents! | 先生们 你们吓我一跳 |
[35:00] | What’s in the bag, sir? | 包里装了什么 |
[35:02] | Just tools. Off to work, that’s all. | 一些工具而已 我要去上班 |
[35:07] | What is it you do, exactly, sir? | 先生你是做什么的 |
[35:18] | You all right, mate? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[35:19] | Quiet tonight. | 今天不怎么说话 |
[35:21] | Few problems. | 遇到些麻烦 |
[35:23] | Mate of mine, Billy Still… | 我一个朋友 比利·斯蒂尔 |
[35:27] | got pulled by the law yesterday. | 昨天被警察抓走了 |
[35:30] | Ouch. | 真糟糕 |
[35:32] | Trying to take my mind off it. | 我尽量不去想这事 |
[35:35] | Yeah, good seeing you again, Biggsy. | 很高兴再见到你 比格斯 |
[35:38] | You too, Brucey. | 我也是 布鲁斯 |
[35:42] | I hate to ask but… | 我不想问的 但是… |
[35:45] | ..You don’t have anything on, do you? | 你身上带钱了吗 |
[35:46] | Only I could do with 500 just to see me right. | 我急需五百块 就度过眼下的难关 |
[35:49] | No, mate, sorry. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[35:51] | And all my cash is tied up in something right now. | 我的钱都有别的用处 |
[35:53] | What? A job? | 有活儿干吗 |
[35:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:56] | You got any space on it? | 还需要人手吗 |
[35:58] | Sorry, Ron. It’s not for you, this one. | 抱歉 罗尼 这个你做不来 |
[36:01] | No? | 不吗 |
[36:01] | Not unless you can drive a train. | 除非你会开火车 |
[36:03] | No, I can’t drive a train, | 我不会开火车 |
[36:05] | but I might know someone who can. | 但是我可能认识会开火车的人 |
[36:08] | Now you mention it. | 既然你提起来了 |
[36:10] | No, no, Biggsy, listen. Don’t mess me about. | 听着 比格斯 别忽悠我 |
[36:13] | I know you want a job, but… | 我知道你想找个工作 但是 |
[36:14] | No, no, no straight up. | 不不 说真的 |
[36:15] | When I came out a few years back, | 几年前我刚出道的时候 |
[36:17] | I was working for Burdett, the builder’s. | 我为伯戴特的建筑公司工作 |
[36:20] | We did a lot up at British Industrial Sand. | 我们在英国工业用沙公司干了不少活儿 |
[36:23] | They employed old train drivers to shunt the stuff around. | 他们雇老火车驾驶员运沙子 |
[36:27] | I got to know a couple of them. | 我结识了几个火车驾驶员 |
[36:29] | There’s this one fella, called Alf. | 其中一个人 叫阿尔夫 |
[36:33] | He’s as good as gold. | 他十分可靠 |
[36:36] | D’you think he’d ever do something dodgy? | 你觉得他之前做过这种事吗 |
[36:53] | This is marvellous! Very impressive! | 这个太棒了 真不错 |
[36:56] | Don’t touch anything, Alf! | 阿尔夫 别乱动东西 |
[36:57] | All right, gents, are we ready? | 好了 先生们 准备好了吗 |
[37:00] | So, what’s the cover then, Bruce? | 布鲁斯 我们怎么伪装 |
[37:04] | There’s an army base at Bicester. | 在比斯特有个陆军基地 |
[37:05] | We wear army clobber with divisional insignia on the vehicles. | 我们穿军装 车上安上师徽 |
[37:09] | People are used to seeing convoys on those back roads. | 人们经常在乡道上看见军人 |
[37:11] | We’re just an elite unit on night-time manoeuvres. | 我们就是夜间演习的一支精锐部队 |
[37:13] | You do love a costume. | 你就喜欢穿戏服 |
[37:16] | We’re taking on the establishment. | 我们对付的可是政府 |
[37:18] | Use the enemy’s armour against them. | 用敌人的铠甲来对付他们 |
[37:19] | In army get-up, we can assert authority over whoever we like, | 扮成军人 我们可以随便命令任何人 |
[37:23] | including any local bobbies. | 包括当地的警察 |
[37:26] | Now, on the night itself, there’s only one train running through. | 当天夜里 只有一趟火车经过 |
[37:30] | And once it’s stopped, we’ve got 15 minutes | 它一停 我们只有十五分钟时间 |
[37:33] | to get all the bags off and loaded onto the lorry. | 将钱袋卸下装到卡车上 |
[37:35] | We getting tooled up? | 我们要带家伙什吗 |
[37:36] | Coshes only. No guns. | 只能带短棒 不能带枪 |
[37:38] | You sure? Big job like this. | 你确定 像这么大的活儿不带枪 |
[37:40] | You take a gun, you might end up using it. | 带上枪 你可能就会用 |
[37:43] | We’re just there for the money. | 我们只要财 不要命 |
[37:45] | Now, everyone knows what everyone else is doing. | 现在 大家都清楚彼此要做什么了吧 |
[37:52] | We’re going to lie low at the farm for a couple of days, | 我们会在农场躲几天 |
[37:54] | a week at the outside. | 在外面再躲一周 |
[37:56] | We’ve got enough supplies to last us. | 我们有足够供给维持生活 |
[37:58] | We let the heat die down, and then make our way home. | 等风头过去 再各回各家 |
[38:02] | I still don’t understand why we need the farm. | 我还是不理解为什么需要那个农场 |
[38:04] | I can drive us back to London in 40 minutes, probably less. | 我四十分钟就能开回伦敦 甚至更快 |
[38:06] | You see, the moment those alarms go off, | 警报一旦响起 |
[38:08] | there’s going to be road blocks all the way back. | 一路上都会设有路障 |
[38:10] | I’ll have us back before that. | 我能在那之前就开回去 |
[38:11] | Who’s going to take care of the farm now Billy Still’s been nicked? | 现在比利·斯蒂尔进了局子 谁去处理农场啊 |
[38:13] | That’ll be me, Mr James. | 我来 詹姆斯先生 |
[38:15] | You’re a solicitor’s clerk. | 你是一个律所文员 |
[38:17] | What do you know about burning farms? | 你知道怎么烧农场吗 |
[38:19] | I’ve got a contact. | 我有熟人 |
[38:20] | A gentleman I know who does a lot of professional cleaning. | 一个做专业清理工作的人 |
[38:22] | And you get a bigger whack of the takings! | 人越多 分走的钱越多 |
[38:24] | Look! | 听着 |
[38:25] | We’re going to the farm. It’s decided. | 我们要去农场 这事已经定了 |
[38:29] | Now, listen to me. | 都听我说 |
[38:32] | You’re all here because you bring something. | 你们能参与进来 因为你们各有所长 |
[38:35] | Because we trust you. | 因为我们相信你们 |
[38:37] | You’re all responsible for your own arrangements getting home | 怎么回家要你们自己安排 |
[38:39] | and whatever you do after, I don’t want to know. | 事后你们想干什么是你们的事 |
[38:42] | And get yourself a good alibi. | 给自己制造个不在场证明 |
[38:45] | Right! Any more questions? | 好了 还有问题吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah, when are you going to stop using that blackboard? | 有 你什么时候能不用那块破黑板 |
[38:49] | It’s like being back at school. | 好像又上学了似的 |
[38:51] | Security’s the name of the game here, boys. | 安全第一 伙计们 |
[38:53] | Remember what they said in the war – | 就像战争时期广为流传的 |
[38:56] | “Be like Dad, keep Mum.” | “像爸爸学习 保持安静” |
[38:59] | Now, go off, | 都散了吧 |
[39:00] | give your wives and your girlfriends a bit of attention | 去陪陪你们的老婆或是女朋友 |
[39:01] | and I’ll see you at the farm on the 6th. | 咱们6号那天在农场见 |
[39:04] | And be lucky, eh? | 祝大家好运 |
[39:38] | Lovely vehicles, these Land Rovers. | 路虎真是好车啊 |
[39:41] | Who does this belong to? | 这是谁的车 |
[39:42] | Don’t know, Dad. | 不知道 老爹 |
[39:43] | We nicked it the night before last on the strand. | 我们前天晚上从河边偷来的 |
[39:46] | You nicked it? | 你们偷来的 |
[39:47] | You want to be careful, | 你们应该小心点 |
[39:48] | you can get pinched doing things like that. | 你们可能会被抓的 |
[39:51] | He’s right, boys, you can. | 他说的对 伙计们 有可能 |
[40:10] | – Charlie. – You all right? | -查理 -好啊 |
[40:13] | All right, lads, gather round. | 伙计们 都过来 |
[40:20] | Everyone into overalls. We’re the decorators. | 大家都换上工装裤 我们是装修工 |
[40:23] | And remember, gloves at all times. | 记住 要一直带着手套 |
[40:27] | No dabs, all right? Let’s get settled in. | 不能留下指纹 明白了吗 进屋吧 |
[40:33] | Sorry, what’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[40:35] | Elvis Presley. Pleasure’s all yours. | 猫王 你很荣幸能认识我 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I won the Formula Junior at Brands Hatch earlier this year. | 年初我在布兰兹-哈奇赢过初级方程式赛车大奖 |
[40:43] | Don’t drink or smoke, see? | 所以不抽烟也不喝酒 |
[40:44] | What you doing on this, then? | 那你为什么还要做这事 |
[40:46] | You need money in the racing game. It’s all about better cars. | 赛车需要花钱 全靠好车 |
[40:49] | Need to get myself into Formula 1. | 我想要加入一级方程式车赛 |
[40:50] | You know. Show ’em what I can really do. | 让他们看看我真正的实力 |
[40:56] | Here we go, Biggsy. | 准备好了 比格斯 |
[40:58] | Youngest major in the British Army. | 英国陆军最年轻的少校 |
[41:00] | Not bad for somebody who deserted after two days! | 对两天后就要失踪的人来说真不错呢 |
[41:03] | I was hoping for the air force. | 我想装扮成空军呢 |
[41:04] | I fancy myself as the next Douglas Bader, | 我觉得我能成为下一个道格拉斯·巴德 |
[41:07] | only with more legs. | 不过我比他多一双腿 |
[41:11] | Biggsy, are you going to stand in front of that mirror all day? | 比格斯 你要在镜子前站一天吗 |
[41:13] | Look at him. Do you really think he knows what he’s doing? | 瞧瞧他 你真觉得他知道自己在干什么吗 |
[41:20] | Where the hell’s Gordon? | 戈登他妈的哪去了 |
[41:22] | Late. Like always. | 他又迟到了 一如既往 |
[41:38] | Ah, hello. I’m Wyatt. | 你好 我叫怀特 |
[41:42] | Right. | 好 |
[41:44] | I own the next farm along. | 我是隔壁农场的农场主 |
[41:46] | I rented a field from the previous owner. | 我从前任主人那里租了一块地 |
[41:48] | Right. | 好 |
[41:50] | Are you the new owner? | 你是新的农场主吗 |
[41:51] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[41:53] | Decorators. He’s having it all done up before he moves in. | 我们是装修工 他要等装修完后才会搬进来 |
[41:57] | Who is the owner then? | 请教一下业主尊姓大名 |
[41:59] | Mr Fielding, over in Aylesbury. | 菲尔丁先生 住在艾尔斯伯里 |
[42:02] | When do you think he’ll come up here? | 你觉得他什么时候会来 |
[42:03] | He won’t be in for while. | 他暂时不会过来 |
[42:06] | You’d best speak to him. | 你最好亲自跟他谈谈 |
[42:07] | He’ll be in within a fortnight. Why don’t you come back then? | 他两周后就要搬过来 你那时再来吧 |
[42:10] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[42:13] | Cheerio. | 不客气 |
[42:24] | It’s fine, relax. | 没问题的 放轻松 |
[42:28] | Like that, is it? | 像这样 对吗 |
[42:37] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[42:38] | Three minutes later than the last time you asked. | 距你上次问只过了三分钟 |
[42:41] | Are we doing this tonight or not? | 我们今晚到底要不要动手 |
[42:42] | If we get the nod. | 信号来了就动手 |
[42:44] | And when’s that going to be? | 那又是什么时候 |
[42:46] | When we hear. | 信号来的时候 |
[42:48] | What if that Bloke comes back? | 那个家伙又回来怎么办 |
[42:49] | Why would he come back? | 他回来干什么 |
[42:50] | I don’t know. But he might. Blokes come back sometimes. | 不是没可能啊 常言道酒鬼也回家 |
[42:55] | I hate waiting. | 我讨厌等待 |
[42:56] | Really? Why’ve you never mentioned it? | 以前怎么没听你说过 |
[42:59] | The train comes in at three. Don’t give us much time. | 火车三点到 也没多少时间了 |
[43:10] | Chaps. | 伙计们 |
[43:11] | Oh, this is nice, innit? | 真不赖啊 |
[43:14] | At ease, gentlemen. At ease. | 稍息 坐吧 先生们 |
[43:16] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[43:18] | Brian Field’s house, Pangbourne. | 布莱恩·菲尔德家 本格伯恩 |
[43:20] | Waiting for the call from the Ulsterman. Biggsy. | 等那个爱尔兰人的电话 比格斯 |
[43:23] | Is it on? Are we going? | 它来了没 我们行动吗 |
[43:24] | No, Bruce. It ain’t on. | 不 布鲁斯 它没来 |
[43:27] | What? | 什么 |
[43:28] | It’s a no-go for tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[43:30] | He says we’ll have to wait till tomorrow. | 他说得等到明天 |
[43:32] | – Did he say why? – No. | -为什么 -没说 |
[43:34] | Now, is there any grub left, please? I’m starving. | 有什么吃的吗 我快饿死了 |
[45:38] | It’s on. | 发车了 |
[45:40] | All right, look lively! Stand by your beds! | 清醒一下 各就各位 |
[45:42] | Left Glasgow at 6:50. We’re on. | 6点50从格拉斯哥发车 准备行动 |
[45:45] | It’s now. | 开工了 |
[45:47] | It’s tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[47:13] | Overalls on. | 穿工装裤 |
[47:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[47:33] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[47:37] | Get up. | 上来 |
[47:38] | Here. | 给 |
[47:48] | Here. | 给 |
[47:54] | – What about you? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[47:57] | Think we can do it? | 你觉得我们能成功吗 |
[48:01] | Definitely. | 没问题 |
[48:11] | – Come on then, Alf. – Oh, yes. | -走吧 阿尔夫 -太好了 |
[48:24] | Your problem is you eat something just before we go to bed. | 睡觉前你还吃东西 |
[48:27] | And you’re hungry again by Euston. | 可到尤斯顿又饿了 |
[48:32] | Full load tonight. All that bank holiday cash. | 今晚是满载 银行假期的钱 |
[48:35] | Can’t read your writing there. | 看不清你的字 |
[48:38] | All yours, Jack. | 归你了 杰克 |
[48:40] | How’s the back, mate? | 后背怎样了 伙计 |
[48:41] | Nothing a rubdown from Sophia Loren wouldn’t sort out. | 让索菲亚·罗兰给我做个按摩就好了 |
[48:45] | Enjoy yourself. | 祝你们顺风 |
[48:48] | Let’s get this bugger moving, eh, son? | 让这大家伙动起来吧 孩子 |
[48:52] | You turn the switch… | 扳动开关 |
[48:55] | ..amber light comes on. | 黄灯亮起 |
[48:59] | Then you use the glove. | 然后用手套 |
[49:10] | Get on with it then. | 赶紧得吧 |
[49:37] | All right, Roger? | 还好吗 罗杰 |
[49:41] | My wife’s left me. | 我妻子离开我了 |
[49:43] | Well, three days ago. | 三天之前 |
[49:47] | Said I was spending too much time away. | 说我老是在外边跑 |
[49:55] | I was doing this for her. | 我做这些可都是为了她 |
[50:01] | I’m going up the line. | 我要去前面铁轨了 |
[50:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[50:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[50:33] | I’m in position. Everyone hear me all right? | 我到位了 所有人听得到吗 |
[50:35] | Loud and clear. | 非常清楚 |
[50:36] | Tracks, roger. | 轨道 收到 |
[50:41] | Main signal, roger. | 主信号灯 收到 |
[50:43] | If the walkie-talkies fail, we use the torches. | 如果对讲机出问题了 我们就用手电 |
[50:46] | Understood. | 了解 |
[51:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[51:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[51:46] | It’s coming. | 过来了 |
[51:48] | This is it. | 开始了 |
[51:49] | ‘This is it!’ | 开始了 |
[51:51] | Roger. | 收到 |
[51:52] | Repeat, over. | 请重复下 完毕 |
[51:55] | ‘This is it! This is it!’ | 开始了 开始了 |
[52:04] | It’s coming. It’s on. | 来了 开始了 |
[52:08] | – Alf, get a move on. – Coming, sorry. | -阿尔夫 快走啊 -来了 抱歉 |
[52:16] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[52:24] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[52:48] | Yellow signal, driver. | 黄信号灯 驾驶员 |
[53:00] | – What you doing, Dad? -Just a little smoke. | -你干什么 老爹 -就吸口烟 |
[53:02] | What? And let everyone know we’re here? | 然后让人发现我们在这儿吗 |
[53:04] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 哦对 不好意思 |
[53:05] | Have a word with him, | 跟他说说 |
[53:06] | he thinks he’s on his holidays. | 他还以为在度假呢 |
[53:07] | Down, get down! | 下去 趴下 |
[53:57] | – Funny. – What? | -奇怪 -怎么了 |
[53:59] | Up the line. Green light. | 前面是绿灯啊 |
[54:02] | Why are we on red here, | 那咱们为什么要在这儿等红灯 |
[54:04] | when it’s green up there? | 前面明明是绿灯 |
[54:06] | Someone’s asleep on the job. | 谁工作时打瞌睡了 |
[54:08] | – Go, go, weasel. – Shut it! | -上 上啊 滑头 -闭嘴 |
[54:13] | Nip down, phone the signalman, would you? | 下去看看 打电话给信号员 好吗 |
[54:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:31] | Bollocks. What’s he doing? | 糟糕 他在做什么 |
[54:39] | Ten seconds and he knows something’s wrong. | 再过十秒他就会觉出有问题了 |
[54:42] | Right, we’re going to have to improvise. | 好吧 我们得随机应变了 |
[55:09] | You all right, mate? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[55:16] | Everything all right, pal? | 没出什么事吧 伙计 |
[55:22] | Sit on him or something. | 控制住他 |
[55:30] | Make a noise and you’re dead. | 敢出声你就死定了 |
[55:32] | All right, mate. I’m on your side. | 好的 伙计 我全听你的 |
[55:34] | – Good boy. Where you from? – Crewe. | -乖孩子 你从哪来 -克鲁 |
[55:37] | When this is over, we’ll send you some money. | 完事后 我们会给你寄些钱 |
[56:19] | Get it uncoupled. | 把它们解开 |
[56:26] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[56:37] | You’re all right, you ain’t badly hurt. | 没事的 你伤得不重 |
[56:41] | Here you go. All right. | 快走 没事的 |
[56:42] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[56:43] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[56:44] | Just concentrate on what you’ve got to do. | 只要专心做你该做的就行了 |
[56:46] | It looks a bit nasty to me. | 我看伤得不轻啊 |
[56:48] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[56:54] | – All right? – All right. | -行了吧 -这就对了 |
[56:58] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[57:07] | It won’t go! | 它不动 |
[57:18] | Why ain’t it starting? | 为什么车不走 |
[57:19] | -I’m waiting for the brake pressure to build. – What? | -我在等气压恢复 -什么 |
[57:21] | I can’t get a vacuum. I need 21 inches of vacuum. | 这儿达不到真空 需要二十一英寸的真空 |
[57:24] | You’ll have 21 inches of something in a minute. | 再不开动我要你好看 |
[57:26] | The pressure must’ve gone when we uncoupled the train. | 我们解开车厢的时候肯定放跑了气压 |
[57:28] | – What you banging on about? – I can’t get the pressure up. | -你在絮叨什么 -气压上不来 |
[57:30] | – Come on. – I’ll check the pipe. | -快啊 -我去检查管子 |
[57:32] | Come on. You’ve got to move it, Alf. | 快啊 快开动啊 阿尔夫 |
[57:33] | It just needs a minute! | 只要一分钟就好了 |
[57:43] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[57:55] | Get it moving. | 快点开动 |
[57:56] | We ain’t got time for this. | 我们没时间在这儿磨蹭 |
[57:57] | – Alf, come on. You’ve got to do this now. – Come on! | -阿尔夫 快点 咱们现在就得开动 -快啊 |
[58:01] | – Get him out. – No, I can do it. I can do it! | -把他赶出去 -不 我能行的 |
[58:05] | Go and get the other driver. | 去把另一个驾驶员带来 |
[58:07] | Shut it! | 闭上嘴 |
[58:11] | – Get him in there. Get him in. – Get him up! | -把他弄进去 -把他举上去 |
[58:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:19] | Come on, get in. | 坐进去 |
[58:20] | All right, now, look at me. Look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[58:22] | You move this train forward to where I tell you, | 把这辆火车开到我指定的地方 |
[58:25] | or you’ll get some more. | 否则等着挨揍吧 |
[58:26] | Now move the bloody train! | 快把这该死的火车发动起来 |
[58:34] | There’s air in the system. I’ve got to wait till the vacuum… | 有空气进入了系统 我得等真空值达到 |
[58:37] | – See, I told you. What did I say? – Shut it! | -看吧 我告诉过你的 -闭嘴 |
[58:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
[59:00] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[59:15] | It’s rising again. | 真空值开始升高了 |
[59:32] | – That’s more like it. – Little beauty! | -这才像话 -小美人 |
[59:51] | – All right? – Now, well done. | -好了吗 -干得好 |
[59:53] | Now, you keep doing that, | 你继续开车 |
[59:55] | no-one’s going to hurt you. All right? | 就没有人会伤害你 明白了吗 |
[1:00:00] | Coming down to the marker! | 就要到标点了 |
[1:00:02] | – Slow it down! – Slow it down. | -减速 -减速 |
[1:00:04] | Slow it down! | 减速 |
[1:00:16] | Slow it! | 减速 |
[1:00:25] | Slow! | 减速 |
[1:00:28] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:00:29] | Stop the train! Stop the train! | 停车 快停车 |
[1:00:40] | – What took you so long?! – We had a few problems. | -怎么用了这么久 -遇到了点问题 |
[1:00:51] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:00:52] | When this is over, | 这件事结束后 |
[1:00:53] | we’ll get your address and send you a few quid. | 我们会弄到你的地址 给你些钱 |
[1:00:57] | No. | 不必了 |
[1:01:01] | All right. But keep your mouth shut. | 那好 但记得闭上你的嘴 |
[1:01:04] | There’s some right bastards here. | 这里可有一些十足的恶棍 |
[1:01:16] | – We’re running behind. – We know. | -我们比预计时间晚了 -我们知道 |
[1:01:17] | We’ve got 15 minutes. | 我们有十五分钟时间 |
[1:01:33] | – Get down! Get down on the floor now! – Get down! | -趴下 趴在地上 -趴下 |
[1:01:37] | Get down on the floor! Get down! | 趴在地上 趴下 |
[1:01:40] | Down! Get down on the floor! | 趴下 |
[1:01:41] | Stay down! Get down on the floor! | 趴在地上不许动 |
[1:01:45] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[1:01:46] | Get your eyes down! | 眼睛往下看 |
[1:01:47] | None of you move! Stay down, all of you! Down on the floor! | 一个都不许动 所有人趴在地上 |
[1:01:51] | – Don’t look at me! – Nobody move, stay down! | -不许看我 -都趴好不许动 |
[1:01:55] | – We’re moving! – What did I tell you?! | -开始行动 -告诉过你不许动 |
[1:02:08] | We’re on, mate. We’re on. | 我们发了 伙计 我们发了 |
[1:02:20] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[1:02:39] | These ain’t half heavy! | 这玩意一点也不沉 |
[1:02:41] | – Always moaning, Blue. – Come on! | -你总抱怨个不停 布鲁 -快点 |
[1:03:30] | Come on! That’s enough! That’s enough! | 好了 够了 够了 |
[1:03:34] | – There’s only a few left. – Leave them. Time’s up. | -就剩几袋了 -不要了 没时间了 |
[1:03:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:03:38] | – What?! – Leave them! | -什么 -不要了 |
[1:03:49] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:03:53] | Lay down, lay down. Get down here! | 趴下 趴在这里 |
[1:03:55] | Right. Nobody moves for 30 minutes. | 好了 三十分钟内谁也不许动 |
[1:03:58] | We’re leaving someone behind. | 我们会留下人看着 |
[1:03:59] | Anyone moves, it’ll be the worse for ’em. | 谁要是敢动 就吃不了兜着走 |
[1:04:16] | Get in! Come on! | 进去 快点 |
[1:04:18] | – Get in! – Hurry up! Hurry up! | -进去 -抓紧 |
[1:04:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:04:21] | Get in! Come on! | 进去 快点 |
[1:06:20] | Keep an eye out for homing devices, lads. | 小心追踪装置 伙计们 |
[1:06:22] | I don’t want any unexpected guests. | 我可不想有不速之客上门 |
[1:06:27] | John, mate. Put your gloves back on. | 约翰 伙计 把手套戴上 |
[1:06:30] | That goes for everyone! | 所有人都是 |
[1:06:32] | If you can’t find your gloves, | 如果找不到手套 |
[1:06:34] | put sticking plasters on your fingertips. | 就在指尖贴上橡皮膏 |
[1:06:46] | It’s all wedge, chaps. | 这全是钞票 老兄 |
[1:06:49] | It’s all bloody wedge. | 全是实打实的钞票 |
[1:06:52] | Bruce, radio! | 布鲁斯 无线电 |
[1:07:12] | ‘Sarge, it’s me. You aren’t going to believe this. | 长官 是我 你肯定不相信 |
[1:07:15] | ‘They’ve only gone and stolen a train!’ | 他们刚才抢了一辆火车 |
[1:08:36] | I’m off for a kip. | 我要去睡个觉 |
[1:08:38] | Wake me when you’ve finished counting. | 你们数完之后叫我 |
[1:08:41] | Well, it might be a while. | 可能得数上一会 |
[1:08:43] | Longer the better. | 时间越长越好 |
[1:09:35] | Bruce? Bruce?! | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:38] | Wake up, mate. Come on. | 起来 伙计 快来 |
[1:10:12] | How much is it? | 一共多少 |
[1:10:13] | He wouldn’t tell us… until you got down here. | 你不下来 他就不肯告诉我们 |
[1:10:19] | Well, come on then! | 快说吧 |
[1:10:23] | £2,631,784… | 两百六十三万一千七百八十四镑 |
[1:10:29] | and ten shillings! | 外加十先令 |
[1:10:31] | And ten shillings! | 外加十先令 |
[1:10:46] | *I like the way you run your fingers through my hair* | *喜欢你手指拨弄我的发丝* |
[1:10:51] | *And I love the way you tickle my chin* | *喜欢你轻触我的下巴* |
[1:10:55] | *And I like the way you let me come in* | *喜欢当你母亲不在家时* |
[1:10:58] | *When your mother ain’t there…* | *你让我进家门* |
[1:11:03] | It’s all over the radio this morning. | 今早电台里都在说这件事 |
[1:11:05] | They said only 100,000 was taken. | 他们说只被抢了十万 |
[1:11:07] | And they say crime don’t pay! | 谁说犯罪没有回报 |
[1:11:10] | Come on, Dad, let’s get you a beer! | 来吧 老爹 给你拿瓶啤酒喝 |
[1:11:23] | It’s too much. | 太多了 |
[1:11:31] | Well done, boys! | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[1:11:35] | Bank error in your favour. Collect £2.5 million. | 银行失误 你方受益 收益两百五十万镑 |
[1:11:41] | Train driver Alf, here’s your drink. | 火车驾驶员阿尔夫 这是你的”酒” |
[1:11:46] | Is that all for me? | 都是给我的吗 |
[1:11:47] | Well, it’s 20 grand. Here. | 这是两万镑 给 |
[1:11:51] | This knocks my 15-bob-a-week pension | 我每周十五先令的退休金 |
[1:11:52] | into a cocked hat, doesn’t it? | 可以拿去喂狗了 是吧 |
[1:11:55] | Hey, um… I hope you don’t think… Cos I couldn’t manage… | 希望你不会觉得…因为我没能… |
[1:11:58] | Listen, you enjoy it. | 你拿着就好 |
[1:12:01] | Help him out. | 帮帮他 |
[1:12:03] | Oops-a-daisy! | 哎呀 掉了 |
[1:12:10] | I think I’m going to get myself a nice little club. | 我要给自己买家夜总会 |
[1:12:14] | You know, something simple. | 简单一点 |
[1:12:16] | Classy. No riffraff. | 上档次 不让流氓进 |
[1:12:19] | Tom, mate, you are the riffraff. | 汤姆 你就是个流氓 |
[1:12:23] | I’m going to take Pat and the girls around the world. | 我要带帕特和女儿们环游世界 |
[1:12:27] | Get ourselves a nice little yacht. | 买艘小游艇 |
[1:12:30] | What d’you know about sailing? | 你又不懂航海 |
[1:12:31] | I could pay someone to teach me now, can’t I? | 我可以雇人教我啊 是吧 |
[1:12:33] | I’m going to buy me mum a lovely little house. | 我要给我妈买栋小楼 |
[1:12:36] | And then for me, a penthouse suite. | 然后给自己买一套顶楼套房 |
[1:12:40] | Mayfair, with hot and cold-running blondes. | 伦敦上流住宅区 找一群惹火的金发小妞陪着 |
[1:12:45] | I reckon you boys should stick some dough | 你们几个该在我身上压钱 |
[1:12:46] | on me becoming world champion. | 赌我能当上世界冠军 |
[1:12:48] | Now I can afford the best gear, | 现在我买得起最好的装备 |
[1:12:50] | I’ll be on level terms with the big boys. | 我就能跟那些大人物一拼高下了 |
[1:12:52] | The Weasel comes good, eh! | 滑头拿冠军 |
[1:12:54] | Don’t bloody call me that! Shut it! | 别那么叫我 闭嘴 |
[1:12:56] | – Weasel! Weasel! – Shut up! Shut up! Quiet! | -滑头 滑头 -闭嘴 安静点 |
[1:12:59] | ‘..Investigating the theft of | 白金汉郡 |
[1:13:00] | packages from a Post Office train in Buckinghamshire | 邮政火车包裹盗窃案的调查人员 |
[1:13:03] | believe that a set of Army vehicles were used | 认为在实施抢劫的过程中 |
[1:13:05] | in the commission of the robbery. | 劫匪使用了军用车辆 |
[1:13:07] | An eyewitness sighted the vehicles at around 4:00am this morning | 一位目击者今早四点在距案发现场几英里处的 |
[1:13:10] | while walking on a back road | 小路上散步时 |
[1:13:11] | a few miles from the site of the robbery. | 看到了这些车辆 |
[1:13:14] | ‘Talks have started between…’ | 有传言称… |
[1:13:15] | We can’t use the trucks. | 我们不能用卡车了 |
[1:13:18] | No. | 是啊 |
[1:13:19] | We’ve just spent half the morning | 我们刚刚花了半个早上 |
[1:13:20] | making a false bottom in the big truck for the loot. | 在卡车上做放钱的假底 |
[1:13:23] | We can’t risk it. | 不能冒这个险 |
[1:13:24] | So how are we going to get away without any transport? | 不能把钱运走我们要怎么办 |
[1:13:27] | Nothing’s changed. | 计划不变 |
[1:13:29] | We planned to stay here for a week, | 我们本就打算在这儿待一周 |
[1:13:30] | that’s what we’re going to do. | 我们就在这儿待上一周 |
[1:13:31] | Besides, Old Bill’s going to be flooded with calls now. | 况且 警方现在肯定应接不暇 |
[1:13:35] | See, there’s real military vehicles around here, | 这附近有货真价实的军用车 |
[1:13:37] | that’s why we chose them. | 所以我们才选了军用车 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah. That’ll keep them busy for a while. | 没错 这能让他们查一阵 |
[1:13:43] | We divvy up the dough, get rid of any signs it was ever here. | 我们把钱分摊 不在这儿留下一丝痕迹 |
[1:13:48] | And let’s not get twitchy every time the news comes on. | 别一听到新闻就紧张 |
[1:13:52] | All right? | 好不好 |
[1:14:16] | They’re looking for military. | 他们在查军用车 |
[1:14:18] | We’re making it look like a brick van. | 我们就给改造成运砖车 |
[1:14:26] | ‘Police have asked Buckinghamshire residents to remain vigilant | 警方请求白金汉郡居民保持警惕 |
[1:14:29] | ‘as they spoke of the likelihood of the GPO train thieves | 他们称洗劫邮政总局列车的匪徒 |
[1:14:32] | currently hiding out within a 30-mile radius of Bridego Bridge. | 目前很可能就藏在博迪格桥三十英里之内 |
[1:14:37] | ‘A senior police spokesman announced | 一位高级警方发言人称 |
[1:14:39] | ‘that a systematic search of farms and outbuildings | 警方将立刻对农场和附属房屋 |
[1:14:41] | ‘will be instigated immediately.’ | 展开系统地搜查 |
[1:14:43] | The lads are getting restless. | 伙计们都有些不安 |
[1:14:48] | Nobody leaves until I say. | 我没发话谁都不许走 |
[1:14:49] | This ain’t going to die down in three days. | 这个风头可不会过三天就过去了 |
[1:14:51] | Maybe not three days, maybe a week. | 或许三天不行 得等一周 |
[1:14:54] | Listen, it’s just the eye of the storm right now. | 听着 现在就是暴风眼 |
[1:14:57] | It’s not what we expected, but we keep our nerve. | 虽然没想到 但我们不能慌 |
[1:14:59] | They’re searching properties. | 他们在搜查房屋 |
[1:15:01] | We can’t just sit here on our arses. The plan don’t work. | 我们不能坐以待毙 计划已经不好用了 |
[1:15:03] | Said there’s too many people. I said there was too many! | 我早就说过 人太多了 |
[1:15:06] | – It’s too late to worry now. – What? Too late?! | -现在担心太晚了 -太晚 |
[1:15:07] | You were supposed to have planned for this! That’s what you do! | 你应该考虑到这个的 你就是做计划的 |
[1:15:10] | I didn’t think we’d nick that much, did I? | 我没想到能抢那么多啊 |
[1:15:13] | It was a snatch. A million tops. | 本来就是小打小闹 至多一百万 |
[1:15:18] | It wasn’t supposed to be the crime of the bleedin’ century. | 没打算犯下本世纪最大的案子 |
[1:15:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:15:30] | But we don’t wait till Sunday. | 但我们不能等到周日了 |
[1:15:33] | We’re leaving tomorrow. | 我们明天就走 |
[1:15:58] | Bruce? Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:16:00] | I thought this place was being dealt with after we’d gone. | 不是说好我们走了再清理这里吗 |
[1:16:02] | It is. But if the coppers get in before then, | 是的 但如果警察在那之前来了 |
[1:16:04] | they’ll be all over it. Clean! | 我们就没机会了 赶紧收拾 |
[1:17:02] | Right, chaps. | 好了 伙计们 |
[1:17:07] | Now, don’t do nothing stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[1:17:09] | Don’t go flashing your cash about. | 别到处露富 |
[1:17:12] | And if the police come sniffing, keep it shut. | 如果警察来打探消息 嘴闭紧了 |
[1:17:15] | I know it’s not what we planned. | 我知道这与计划不同 |
[1:17:18] | But out on that track… | 但在铁轨上 |
[1:17:21] | ..It was a thing of beauty. | 我们干得十分漂亮 |
[1:17:23] | And don’t you forget it. | 你们别忘了 |
[1:17:27] | Proud to know you, fellers. | 认识各位是我的荣幸 |
[1:17:29] | Enjoy your bread. | 享受成功吧 |
[1:17:31] | And be lucky. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:19:38] | Here’s Daddy! | 爸爸回来了 |
[1:19:41] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[1:19:50] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:19:52] | Send Nick to stay with Rene. Pack some cases. | 把尼克送去雷恩那儿 带上点行李 |
[1:19:55] | – What?! – We’re going to stay somewhere else for a while. | -什么 -我们要去别处住一阵子 |
[1:19:57] | I’ve got a mate in Queensway. There’s nothing to worry about. | 我有个朋友住在女王大道 不用担心 |
[1:20:00] | No! Listen, this is our home! | 不 听着 这是我们家 |
[1:20:02] | I can’t just leave it! | 我不能就这么走掉 |
[1:20:03] | You do as you’re told! | 照我说的做 |
[1:20:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:20:18] | All this fuss should’ve died down by now. | 现在风头早该过去了 |
[1:20:21] | I mean, why ain’t it died down? | 为什么还没有 |
[1:20:22] | There was another appeal for witnesses this morning. | 今早警方又在征集目击者 |
[1:20:25] | If Field did his job, we’re all right. | 如果菲尔德完成了任务 我们就没事 |
[1:20:27] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:20:40] | Has the dustman been? | 清洁工去过了吗 |
[1:20:41] | – Everything’s in hand. – Has he been or not? | -一切都好 -去过没有 |
[1:20:44] | It’s taken care of. | 都处理好了 |
[1:20:45] | Were you there? Did you see it being done? | 你去了吗 亲眼看到了吗 |
[1:20:50] | I sent my best man. | 我派了我最好的手下 |
[1:20:50] | Answer the question, Field. | 回答问题 菲尔德 |
[1:20:56] | I-I-I can’t be sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:20:58] | Say that again! | 你再说一遍 |
[1:20:59] | That farm has been sitting empty four days now! | 那个农场已经空了四天了 |
[1:21:03] | I’ve been let down. | 我也是被人忽悠了 |
[1:21:04] | There’s this fella, Mark, I don’t think he did it. | 那个马克 我觉得他没去 |
[1:21:10] | I’ll bloody kill you! | 我他妈杀了你 |
[1:21:12] | Do you know what you’ve done to us?! | 你知道你把我们坑了吗 |
[1:21:17] | – I’m going to bloody kill you! – I don’t grass! All right! | -我他妈杀了你 -我不会告密的 |
[1:21:23] | The police are going to come for me first. | 警察会先来找我的 |
[1:21:26] | I fixed the sale of the farm! | 农场的交易是我经手的 |
[1:21:30] | I swear, if I get pulled, I won’t say anything. | 我发誓 如果我被抓 我什么都不会说 |
[1:21:33] | I won’t even make a statement. | 我根本不会开口 |
[1:21:35] | I’ll never drop any of you in it. | 我绝不会拉你们下水的 |
[1:21:37] | Just please, look after my wife. | 求你们照顾好我妻子 |
[1:21:39] | – Get him away from me! – Get out of it! | -把他赶走 -给我滚 |
[1:21:42] | Go, before your wife’s a widow! | 滚吧 别让你老婆守寡 |
[1:21:47] | How thorough were you all, | 我们离开农场之前 |
[1:21:49] | before we left the farm? | 你们清理得彻不彻底 |
[1:21:51] | I might’ve left a pair of pants. | 我可能留下了一条裤子 |
[1:21:53] | And shoes. | 和鞋子 |
[1:21:55] | What? We was in a rush! | 怎么了 我们当时很匆忙 |
[1:21:57] | I might not have been wearing gloves all the time. | 我可能摘过手套 |
[1:21:59] | We didn’t burn all the mailbags. That’s why we paid Field. | 我们没把邮包都烧光 所以才让菲尔德去做 |
[1:22:02] | We made a plan. We had a plan! Why didn’t you stick to the plan?! | 我们有计划 你们为什么不照做 |
[1:22:06] | It all got a bit rushed. The plan changed. | 大家都很匆忙 计划不是变了吗 |
[1:22:08] | Look, we go back to that farmhouse this afternoon, right? | 我们今天下午就回农场 |
[1:22:12] | – Burn it down ourselves before it gets found out. – What? | -趁没人发现先把它烧掉 -什么 |
[1:22:15] | Hell of a risk. | 太冒险了 |
[1:22:16] | We ain’t got no choice, Buster. | 我们没别的办法 巴斯特 |
[1:22:19] | We can’t have the place being gone over! | 绝不能让那里被警方彻查 |
[1:22:21] | Hanger Lane, four o’clock, right? We’ll go together from there. | 四点钟汉格巷见 我们一起出发 |
[1:22:33] | ‘And now a summary of the headlines at three o’clock. | 现在是三点钟头条汇总 |
[1:22:36] | ‘Police this afternoon say they have found the hideout of the | 今天下午 警方称他们已经找到盗窃了 |
[1:22:38] | thieves who stole over £2 million from the Post Office night train. | 邮政总局夜班列车两百万英镑的劫匪的藏身地点 |
[1:22:42] | ‘Officers are now examining Leatherslade Farm, | 警方目前正在彻查莱瑟斯雷德农场 |
[1:22:45] | ’30 miles from the bridge where the robbery took place. | 距离发生劫案的桥只有三十英里 |
[1:22:48] | ‘A police spokesman says | 警方发言人称 |
[1:22:49] | they are confident arrests would follow.’ | 他们坚信抓到劫匪指日可待 |
[1:23:49] | We wait till dark, head down to the farm, | 我们等到天黑 再去农场 |
[1:23:51] | cop for whoever’s there. | 拿下守在那儿的人 |
[1:23:53] | Burn the place down ourselves. | 然后把那儿烧光 |
[1:23:54] | Did you not hear the news? It won’t work, mate. | 你听到新闻了吗 没用的 伙计 |
[1:23:57] | Course it will. I’ve come this far, I ain’t giving it up now. | 当然能行 我走到了这一步 我决不放弃 |
[1:24:00] | There’ll be more Old Bill there than Hendon Passing Out ceremony. | 那里的警察会比警校毕业典礼上的还多 |
[1:24:04] | What do you suggest? | 你说怎么办 |
[1:24:08] | I’m all out of plans. | 我没辙了 |
[1:24:12] | Flying Squad’s taken it over. Tommy Butler. | 特警队接手了 汤米·巴特勒 |
[1:24:14] | Eight-man squad, specially assembled. | 特别召集的八人小组 |
[1:24:17] | Eight men? What does he need eight men for? It was one job! | 八人 要那么多干什么 一起劫案而已 |
[1:24:19] | For God’s sake! I mean, it’s only money. | 老天啊 不过是点钱罢了 |
[1:24:23] | It ain’t like we killed anyone, is it? | 我们又没杀人 |
[1:24:26] | We kicked the Establishment up the arse, mate. | 我们让政府没面子 |
[1:24:30] | And the Establishment didn’t like it. | 所以他们火人了 |
[1:24:36] | Separate ways, then. | 各走各的吧 |
[1:24:40] | No contact. | 不许互相联络 |
[1:24:42] | Far apart and far away from now on. | 从现在开始 分道扬镳 有多远走多远 |
[1:24:47] | We nearly had it, boys. | 就差一点啊 伙计们 |
[1:24:51] | For a minute there… | 有那么一刻 |
[1:24:53] | it was perfect. | 完美无缺 |
[1:24:59] | Be lucky. | 各位好运 |
[1:27:27] | This is not just a robbery. | 这不只是起抢劫 |
[1:27:29] | This is an attack on the very cornerstone of England. | 这是对本国根基的侮辱 |
[1:27:31] | We need this fixed, Tom. Very fast. | 这案子必须尽快破 汤姆 |
[1:27:34] | We’re five days behind and we haven’t even started. | 我们已经落后五天 而且还没开始 |
[1:27:38] | The Flying Squad, DCS Butler here runs this case. | 由特警队的巴特勒总警司负责此案 |
[1:27:42] | This’ll come down to information on the street. | 一切线索都要靠坊间传闻 |
[1:27:45] | First-class job mandatory. | 头等重案不可怠慢 |
[1:27:47] | There’s at least two firms. | 他们至少有两伙人 |
[1:27:48] | – Cowards with coshes. – He frightensthe flipping life out of me. | -拿着短棒的懦夫 -我简直怕死他了 |
[1:27:51] | I’ll have every last one of this gang if it kills me. | 哪怕死 我都要抓到他们每一个人 |
[1:27:54] | This is the biggest crime this country has ever seen. | 这是我国历史上最大的一起案件 |
[1:27:57] | I’m not running this for public opinion or the press. | 我的调查不是为了公众意见或媒体 |
[1:27:59] | While you’re feeling sorry for yourselves, | 你们在这儿抱怨的时候 |
[1:28:01] | that lot are spendingthe money they nicked! | 那帮人正在外面挥霍赃款 |
[1:28:04] | They’re living better than you. | 他们在逍遥快活 |
[1:28:06] | Where is he, Frank? | 他在哪 弗兰克 |