时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | Come. | 请进 |
[02:13] | Detective Chief Superintendant Butler, sir. | 巴特勒总警司 你好 |
[02:20] | I hope you can explain | 巴特勒 我希望你 |
[02:20] | the bloody shambles of this so far, Butler. | 能解释一下目前为止的混乱局面 |
[02:23] | Because your Commander | 因为你的上司 |
[02:24] | Hatherill has singularly failed in that respect. | 海瑟里尔无法给我一个解释 |
[02:28] | And now he wants to put you in charge. | 现在他想让你负责 |
[02:30] | I’ll be running the investigation a little differently, sir. | 我的调查思路和他稍有不同 先生 |
[02:33] | Millen tells me you’re known as “One Day”. | 米伦说你绰号”一天” |
[02:36] | Because that’s how long it takes you to catch criminals. | 因为你抓罪犯只用一天 |
[02:39] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 这我可没听说 |
[02:42] | You understand whose money these blackguards stole? | 你知道被抢的钱是谁的吧 |
[02:45] | The bank’s, sir. | 银行的 先生 |
[02:47] | The Queen, man! Her Majesty’s Mail. | 女王的 是皇家邮政 |
[02:50] | Every single note bears the likeness of our sovereign. | 每张钞票都有女王的头像 |
[02:54] | This is not just a robbery. | 这不只是起抢劫 |
[02:56] | This is an attack on the very cornerstone of England. | 这是对本国根基的侮辱 |
[02:59] | And you, Butler, better remedy that very rapidly indeed. | 而你 巴特勒 最好赶快给我破案 |
[03:03] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我一定尽力 先生 |
[03:05] | I have to assure the PM you’re the man for the job. | 我还得告诉首相 这工作非你莫属 |
[03:08] | Otherwise, it’ll be my job, my judgment that will be questioned. | 不然他质疑的就是我的判断力 我是否称职 |
[03:13] | And I do not plan on having my judgment questioned, Butler. | 我可不希望别人质疑我 巴特勒 |
[03:17] | There’s been quite enough of that already. | 我受够了 |
[03:19] | Quite so, sir. | 的确 先生 |
[03:21] | Right, I’m putting you in charge of the investigation, | 我要你全面接手调查 |
[03:23] | but I shall expect immediate progress, One Day. | 但我要很快见到成效 一天 |
[03:30] | Of course, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[03:58] | ‘And now an update on the mail train robbery. | 火车大劫案的最新消息 |
[04:01] | ‘Despite the Postmaster General offering a £10,000 reward | 尽管邮政大臣悬赏一万英镑 |
[04:04] | ‘to the first person giving information | 奖励首位能提供有效线索 |
[04:06] | ‘leading to the apprehension and conviction | 协助警方缉拿劫案相关人员 |
[04:08] | ‘of the persons responsible for the robbery, | 并给他们定罪的人 |
[04:10] | ‘police have as yet failed to make any arrests.’ | 警方仍未逮捕任何人 |
[04:19] | – Tom. – Afternoon, sir. | -汤姆 -下午好 长官 |
[04:23] | – Do they know? – Not yet. | -他们知道了吗 -还没 |
[04:26] | As you’ve probably heard, | 你也听说了吧 |
[04:27] | the Prime Minister is yelling at the Home Secretary, | 首相大骂内政大臣 |
[04:30] | the Home Secretary’s yelling at the Postmaster General, | 内政大臣大骂邮政大臣 |
[04:32] | and all of them are yelling at me. | 他们又一起大骂我 |
[04:35] | We need this fixed, Tom. Very fast. | 这案子必须尽快破 汤姆 |
[04:40] | Mr Millen. Can I ask what you’re doing here? | 米伦先生 您来干什么 |
[04:42] | – Who are you? – Daily Express. | -你是谁 -《每日快报》的 |
[04:44] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:46] | DCS Butler, isn’t it? | 是巴特勒总警司吧 |
[04:49] | You’ve got the national press in the middle of your incident room. | 专案室里居然进来了媒体记者 |
[04:53] | Well, there’s been a huge amount of interest. | 大家都十分关注 |
[04:56] | We are five days on. Why don’t we know who’s responsible? | 已经调查五天了 怎么还没找到嫌犯 |
[05:00] | We’ve given C11 a list of nicknames the thieves used. | 劫匪的化名我们已经提交C11 |
[05:03] | We’re waiting for the results. | 还在等待结果 |
[05:05] | In the meantime, we’ve got roadblocks across the county. | 目前整个郡都设了路障 |
[05:09] | The thieves told the train staff not move for half an hour, | 劫匪让火车工作人员半小时内不许动 |
[05:11] | so we’re searching a radius of 30 miles. | 所以我们的搜索半径是三十英里 |
[05:13] | Where did you start? | 从哪开始的 |
[05:16] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[05:17] | Did you search outward from the crime scene | 半径三十英里 那你是向外 |
[05:18] | or inwards from the 30-mile perimeter? | 还是向内搜索 |
[05:24] | Outwards from the scene. | 向外搜索 |
[05:27] | – It’s all very well in hindsight… – All right, Malcolm. | -事后说当然… -好了 马尔科姆 |
[05:31] | All the indications are this is a London gang. | 种种迹象表明 这伙人是伦敦的 |
[05:33] | You only have jurisdiction up to the county line. | 你的辖区只到郡边界 |
[05:35] | As of now, the Flying Squad, DCS Butler here, runs this case. | 从现在起 由特警队的巴特勒总警司负责此案 |
[05:40] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[05:41] | You’ll run the operation, paperwork, | 组织行动 文书工作 |
[05:43] | the exhibits and the press. I don’t talk to the press. | 找证据 与媒体沟通 我不跟媒体讲话 |
[05:46] | We’ll nick them and bring them to you. | 我们去抓人 带到你这儿 |
[05:48] | It won’t just land in your lap. | 不会那么轻松的 |
[05:53] | Come! | 请进 |
[05:54] | Sir, we’ve had a tip-off. Call from a local farmer. | 长官 有个本地农民提供线索 |
[05:57] | We think he might have found the hideout. | 他好像发现了劫匪的藏身处 |
[06:22] | 27 miles from where the train was stopped. | 距案发地点二十七英里 |
[06:25] | Not visible from the road. Perfect hideout. | 在路上看不到 刚好藏身 |
[06:52] | – Don’t let anyone in other than a police officer. – Sir. | -非警务人员不得入内 -是 长官 |
[06:55] | – Stay on this spot till you’re told otherwise. – Yes, sir. | -没我的命令不许离开 -遵命 |
[07:32] | ‘How much is it?’ | 一共多少 |
[07:33] | 两百六十三万一千七百八十四镑 | |
[07:45] | ‘Is there any grub left, please? I’m starving.’ | 有什么吃的吗 我快饿死了 |
[07:53] | ‘Get rid of any signs it was ever here.’ | 不在这儿留下一丝痕迹 |
[08:01] | ‘I didn’t think we’d nick that much, did I? | 我没想到能抢那么多啊 |
[08:04] | ‘It wasn’t supposed to be the crime of the bleeding century!’ | 没打算犯下本世纪最大的案子 |
[08:13] | ‘They’re looking for military. | 他们在查军用车 |
[08:15] | ‘We’re making it look like a brick van.’ | 我们就给改造成运砖车 |
[08:31] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好 长官 |
[08:35] | Afternoon, Tom. Hope they left me some nice dabs. | 下午好 汤姆 但愿他们留下了指纹 |
[08:40] | Lot to do, Maurice. First-class job mandatory. | 任重道远啊 莫里斯 头等重案不可怠慢 |
[08:45] | I’ll make sure you have whatever you need. | 你要什么 我都帮你弄到 |
[08:47] | I don’t want to be at trial | 别上了法庭 |
[08:48] | and hear you wanted another week or three more men. | 再告诉我还得宽限一周或是加派人手 |
[08:52] | Whatever you get here has to convict those bastards. | 你必须在这儿找到能给那群混蛋定罪的证据 |
[08:57] | Job like this must have been planned down to the last inch. | 这种劫案应该事先进行过周密的策划 |
[09:01] | But it’s a mess in there. | 但里面一片混乱 |
[09:04] | Why leave the place in a state like this? | 走之前怎么把房子弄成这样 |
[09:07] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[09:10] | Any idea who’s behind it? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[09:13] | Not yet. | 暂时还不清楚 |
[09:18] | Well, gentlemen, shall we get started? | 先生们 我们开始吧 |
[09:30] | – How many do you want? – Six. | -你要多少人 -六个 |
[09:33] | Six. Sure six is enough? Big job. | 六个 你确定六个够了吗 这可是大案子 |
[09:36] | Sure. | 够了 |
[09:37] | And who do you want? | 那你具体要谁 |
[09:39] | Frank Williams and Steve Moore. | 弗兰克·威廉姆斯和史蒂夫·摩尔 |
[09:44] | Jack Slipper and his DS, Nevill. | 杰克·斯利普和他的警长奈维尔 |
[09:47] | Tommy Thorburn. | 汤米·索伯恩 |
[09:50] | And Lou Van Dyck. | 和路·冯·戴克 |
[09:52] | Sid Bradbury to run the office. | 希德·布拉勃利管理办公室 |
[10:12] | We’re five days behind and we haven’t even started. | 我们已经落后五天 而且还没开始 |
[10:16] | Talk to your informants. | 去找你们的线人聊聊 |
[10:18] | Who was away those days? | 谁那几天不在 |
[10:20] | Who’s been missing since? | 谁从那天之后就不见了 |
[10:21] | Who’s been keeping an unusually low profile? | 谁在刻意保持低调 |
[10:24] | Snouts will know. | 线人都会知道 |
[10:26] | The whole squad is ready | 整个特警队都会 |
[10:28] | to give priority to train robbery enquiries. | 给火车大劫案的调查让路 |
[10:32] | If you need something, you’ll get it. | 你要什么就会有什么 |
[10:33] | If you don’t, tell me. | 没得到的 来找我 |
[10:36] | Why are we the chosen ones? | 为什么选我们 |
[10:38] | It’s a London job. | 这案子是伦敦人干的 |
[10:39] | Most likely south of the river. | 很可能是河南岸的人 |
[10:41] | You lot know the manors, the characters, the histories. | 你们了解那里的建筑 人物和历史 |
[10:44] | You’ve got the contacts. | 你们认识那里的人 |
[10:47] | This’ll come down to information on the street. | 一切线索都要靠坊间传闻 |
[10:50] | How is our list of suspects? | 我们的嫌犯列表呢 |
[10:52] | Right now, a yard long. | 现在都有一码长了 |
[10:54] | MacArthur’s tipped off C11 with a list of nicknames. | 麦克阿瑟给了C11一长串外号 |
[10:57] | They’re working on it. | 他们正在处理 |
[10:58] | If you believe what you read in the papers, | 如果你相信报纸上说的 |
[11:00] | it’s an aristocratic loner IRA mastermind… | 这是爱尔兰共和军成员策划的… |
[11:02] | I don’t want to hear about the papers ever. | 我不希望再听到有人谈论报纸 |
[11:07] | Sid here will run the office. | 希德会管理办公室 |
[11:10] | Log the calls, the leads. | 记录所有电话和线索 |
[11:12] | Maurice Ray is on forensics at Leatherslade Farm. | 莫里斯·雷在莱瑟斯雷德农场取证 |
[11:16] | Early turn is officially 9am till 5pm. | 早班从上午九点到下午五点 |
[11:21] | I’ll expect you here till at least 10. | 但你们要至少在这儿待到十点 |
[11:24] | Late turn is 2pm to 10pm. | 晚班从下午两点到晚上十点 |
[11:26] | I’ll expect you started by 9. | 九点就开始工作 |
[11:28] | Yeah, nice one. Huh! | 真逗啊 |
[11:30] | You think I’m joking? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[11:31] | You try turning up late and see where your bollocks end up. | 你给我迟到试试 让你好看 |
[11:35] | Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. | 遵命 长官 对不起 长官 |
[11:37] | This was a large gang. | 这群劫匪人数众多 |
[11:40] | We will nick every single one of them. | 我们要揪出他们每一个人 |
[11:44] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[12:31] | 19. 19 names, sir. | 十九 十九个名字 长官 |
[12:34] | 11. | 十一个 |
[12:36] | Four. | 四个 |
[12:38] | Nine. | 九个 |
[12:40] | 17. | 十七个 |
[12:43] | 32. | 三十二个 |
[12:45] | 32? | 三十二 |
[12:46] | Very enthusiastic snout. | 我的线人很热情 |
[12:48] | My snout reckons criminal activity’s all but at a standstill. | 我的线人觉得犯罪活动几近停滞 |
[12:52] | Lots of pissed off villains out there, | 外面有很多气急败坏的恶棍 |
[12:54] | cos we’re all over them. | 因为我们纠缠不放 |
[12:55] | Cross-reference the names, Sid, | 交叉比对这些名字 希德 |
[12:57] | and see which ones come up most. | 看哪些出现的频率高 |
[12:58] | What about your list, Guv’nor? | 你的名单呢 长官 |
[13:01] | The one from C11. You were checking the results. | C11来的那份 你之前在等结果 |
[13:05] | Whose name’s on that list? | 那份名单上有谁 |
[13:10] | John Thomas Daly, | 约翰·托马斯·达利 |
[13:13] | Douglas Gordon Goody, | 道格拉斯·戈登·古迪 |
[13:15] | Roy John James, | 罗伊·约翰·詹姆斯 |
[13:17] | Bruce Richard Reynolds, | 布鲁斯·理查德·雷诺兹 |
[13:19] | Charles Frederick Wilson. | 查尔斯·弗莱德里克·威尔森 |
[13:21] | Bloody Reynolds. Makes sense. | 该死的雷诺兹 这就说得通了 |
[13:23] | Sense of what? | 说得通什么 |
[13:25] | We’ve been tailing him for a while. | 我们跟踪他有一段时间了 |
[13:27] | Had him marked as being involved in safe-blowing raids. | 觉得他涉嫌抢劫 炸开保险箱 |
[13:30] | We picked up a mate of his, Billy Still, a while back. | 我们之前抓住了他的同伙 比利·斯蒂尔 |
[13:33] | Past few months, Reynolds has been going out on a motorbike. | 这几个月 雷诺兹常骑摩托车出门 |
[13:36] | Buckinghamshire direction. | 朝白金汉郡方向去 |
[13:37] | Whereabouts in Buckinghamshire? | 白金汉郡具体什么地方 |
[13:38] | We never found out. | 我们没查到 |
[13:39] | Whenever he was on the bike, | 因为只要他骑着车 |
[13:40] | we couldn’t tail him without being spotted. | 我们跟踪他肯定会被发现 |
[13:42] | How long ago was this? | 这是多久之前的事 |
[13:44] | Six months. Maybe longer. | 六个月前 或者更久 |
[13:46] | We fancied him for the airport robbery at Comet House and all. | 我们觉得是他抢劫了彗星机场 |
[13:49] | Whose his mate? | 他朋友都有谁 |
[13:51] | Goody, Wilson, James. | 古迪 威尔森 詹姆斯 |
[13:53] | All part of the same firm. South London boys. | 他们都是一家公司的 伦敦南部人 |
[13:56] | Frank, bring me everything you’ve got on Reynolds. | 弗兰克 把你有关雷诺兹的资料都拿给我看 |
[14:01] | Let’s have those names, boys. | 我们开始查吧 伙计们 |
[14:06] | Right. | 好了 |
[14:09] | Early 30s, Battersea boy. | 三十出头 巴特西人 |
[14:12] | Got an interest in an antiques business, but that’s just a front. | 做古董生意 但那只是幌子 |
[14:16] | What’s his form? | 他有什么案底 |
[14:17] | In and out of trouble since he was a lad. | 从少年时就麻烦不断 |
[14:19] | House-breaking, shop-breaking, two stints in borstal. | 非法入室 闯入商店 两次进感化院 |
[14:24] | Lasted four days on National Service before scarpering. | 当了四天民兵就跑了 |
[14:27] | Ended up in Wandsworth. | 进了旺兹沃思监狱 |
[14:28] | Various thefts, more time in the scrubs. | 多起行窃 又做了几年牢 |
[14:31] | What sort of thefts? | 偷了什么 |
[14:33] | Handbags, two overcoats, | 手提包 两件大衣 |
[14:35] | eight pairs of slippers and a portable wireless. | 八双拖鞋 一台便携收音机 |
[14:37] | What was his last conviction? | 上次定罪是什么时候 |
[14:40] | 30th May this year. Poaching. | 今年5月30号 偷猎 |
[14:43] | – Poaching? – Yeah. £10 fine, Ongar Magistrates Court. | -偷猎吗 -翁加尔治安法院判罚款十磅 |
[14:47] | £10? And you think he fixed up the train robbery? Give it here! | 十磅 你还觉得他能抢火车 拿过来 |
[14:51] | Yeah, but the thing is, he was only ever nicked for small stuff. | 但是 他被抓从来都是因为偷小物件 |
[14:54] | But he’s got a reputation for classier stuff. | 但道上都说他偷过大东西 |
[14:57] | Odds on he was part of the BOAC airport raid, | 他很可能参与了海外航空公司机场的劫案 |
[14:59] | maybe even the ringleader. | 可能还是匪首 |
[15:01] | We were told that him and his firm were planning something. | 听说他和他的公司在暗中谋划 |
[15:04] | That’s why we put a tail on him. | 所以我们才监视他 |
[15:06] | One question, then. | 我就一个问题 |
[15:09] | If this Reynolds was the potential ringleader of the airport robbery | 如果怀疑雷诺兹是机场劫案的头目 |
[15:13] | and if you think he was the brains behind the train robbery | 还怀疑他策划了火车大劫案 |
[15:15] | and if you had a tail on him, | 而且你们还监视着他 |
[15:17] | how come we haven’t got a bloody clue where he is? | 为什么还他妈找不到他 |
[15:21] | I want him in my cells, Frank, now. Get on it! Go on! | 把他给我关起来 弗兰克 马上 快去 |
[15:25] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[15:46] | Are you sure you don’t recognise anyone? | 你谁都没认出来吗 |
[15:50] | No. | 没有 |
[15:52] | – Is that the train driver? – Yeah. | -是火车驾驶员吗 -嗯 |
[15:54] | He’s not picking anyone out. | 谁也没认出来 |
[15:56] | Says it was too dark and they were wearing balaclavas. | 说当时太黑 劫匪还蒙着头 |
[15:59] | That would make things difficult. | 是不好认 |
[16:01] | Poor sod. Taking a whack like that for doing his job. | 真可怜 尽职尽责却挨了一下 |
[16:05] | Have you checked known addresses for Reynolds and his firm? | 雷诺兹和他同伴的地址都查过了吗 |
[16:08] | – No sign of any of them. – Good. | -没找到他们 -很好 |
[16:12] | Nothing says guilty like a disappearing act. | 莫名失踪才最有嫌疑 |
[16:15] | – Mugshots of suspects up there. – Sir. | -嫌犯的头像贴在那儿 -遵命 |
[16:24] | How’d they get hold of that farm? | 他们怎么得到农场的 |
[16:27] | Mr Field, Leonard Field, came to me… | 菲尔德 莱纳德·菲尔德先生 找到我 |
[16:32] | Ooh, I’d say | 是在… |
[16:34] | on or about 21st June this year. | 今年6月21日左右吧 |
[16:37] | He had the particulars of sale from Midland Marts, | 他从米德兰中介那儿拿到了农场买卖的手续 |
[16:39] | the agents for Mr Rixon, the vendor. | 他们是卖方里克松先生的代表 |
[16:42] | I did the conveyancing for Leatherslade Farm. It’s all here. | 农场的财产转让是我公证的 都在这儿了 |
[16:46] | Your clerk, Brian Field, | 你的书记官 布莱恩·菲尔德 |
[16:48] | introduced Leonard Field to your firm? | 介绍莱纳德·菲尔德来的吗 |
[16:51] | – Yes. – But they’re not related. | -是的 -但他们没亲戚关系 |
[16:53] | No. No. No relation at all. | 没有 完全没有关系 |
[16:56] | Complete coincidence. I suppose you could say it’s a funny thing. | 完全是巧合 说起来真是有意思 |
[17:00] | How did Brian Field know Leonard Field? | 那他们两个怎么认识的 |
[17:03] | I believe they met in connection with the trial of Harry Field, | 是因为哈利·菲尔德的案子吧 |
[17:07] | Leonard’s brother, over horse doping. | 莱纳德的哥哥 给赛马打兴奋剂 |
[17:09] | Would you have expected Brian Field | 你说在交易之前 |
[17:11] | to view Leatherslade Farm with Leonard Field prior to purchase? | 他们两个有没有可能去过农场 |
[17:15] | – No. – Yet he did. | -没有 -但他去了 |
[17:17] | The owner, Mrs Rixon, has a very clear memory of it. | 之前的主人 里克松太太记得非常清楚 |
[17:20] | Unusual for a solicitor to accompany a buyer on a first viewing. | 买家第一次去看房就找律师陪同 很不常见啊 |
[17:24] | Perhaps Mr Field wanted a second opinion. | 也许菲尔德先生想听他的意见吧 |
[17:29] | Leonard Field paid the deposit money to you. | 莱纳德·菲尔德把定金给了你 |
[17:32] | £555 in cash. | 五百五十五磅现金 |
[17:34] | Which you then paid to Midland Marts. | 你转交给米德兰中介 |
[17:36] | Standard procedure. | 标准程序 |
[17:39] | Did you issue Mr Leonard Field with a receipt? | 那你给莱纳德·菲尔德先生收据了吗 |
[17:42] | A what, sorry? | 什么 |
[17:45] | A receipt for the transaction. | 交易的收据 |
[17:47] | I don’t see one in this file here. | 这里可没有 |
[17:48] | Do you know, I can’t remember. | 那个 我想不起来了 |
[17:51] | You wrote to the vendor’s agent | 你给卖家的代表写信 |
[17:53] | requesting vacant possession of Leatherslade Farm | 要求合法占有农场 |
[17:56] | upon exchange of contracts rather than completion. | 但当时交易未完成 只是交换了合同 |
[18:00] | I did. | 没错 |
[18:01] | Possession normally occurs on completion, not exchange. | 一般不是交易完成才能占有房屋吗 |
[18:05] | Why was this different? | 这次为什么不一样 |
[18:06] | The purchaser wanted to carry out extensive redecoration. | 买家想大肆重新装修 |
[18:10] | He wanted to start as soon as possible. | 他想尽快开工 |
[18:13] | And you signed the contract on Leonard Field’s behalf. | 于是你代表莱纳德·菲尔德签了字 |
[18:17] | He didn’t sign it at all. | 他却没签 |
[18:19] | All absolutely legal. | 都是合法的 |
[18:22] | You represented Gordon Goody | 海外航空公司机场劫案 |
[18:24] | at his trial for the BOAC airport robbery. | 你是戈登·古迪的事务律师 |
[18:27] | I believe we did. And that he was acquitted. | 没错 他被判无罪了 |
[18:48] | PC Milner? | 米尔纳警官 |
[18:49] | Afternoon, sir. Exhibits officer. | 下午好 长官 我是证据搜集警员 |
[18:51] | Aylesbury sent me. They said you needed help. | 艾尔斯伯里派来的 说你们需要帮助 |
[18:53] | Yes. This whole area needs scouring. | 是的 需要搜查这一带 |
[18:56] | Look around, see what you can find, lay it out. | 去四周看看 把发现的东西摆出来 |
[18:58] | Any prints, palms, fingers, boots or feet, let me know. | 掌印 指纹 鞋印 脚印 找到就告诉我 |
[19:03] | Right, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[19:07] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[19:08] | Carry on. | 去吧 |
[20:19] | Good lad. | 干得好 |
[20:54] | Mrs Clarke? | 克拉克太太 |
[20:55] | – Yes? – We’ve come about the garage to rent. | -什么事 -是出租车库的事 |
[20:58] | We rang earlier. | 之前电话联系了您 |
[20:59] | Saw the ad in the newsagents on Castle Road. | 在卡塞尔路的报亭看到招租广告 |
[21:01] | Yes. Do you live locally? | 好的 你们住在本地吗 |
[21:02] | No, but we’re often in bournemouth on business. | 不 但我们经常来伯恩茅斯出差 |
[21:05] | It’s ideal for us. | 这对我们十分合适 |
[21:06] | Oh, no. I’d prefer to rent to people from the area, really. | 算了 我还是想租给当地的 |
[21:09] | What about if we agreed a slightly higher price | 那么我们在您原价基础上 |
[21:11] | than you mentioned in the advert? | 加点钱怎么样 |
[21:12] | Oh, I don’t know. | 还是算了吧 |
[21:14] | Three months in advance? That would all be in cash. | 预付三个月租金呢 全部现金 |
[21:18] | That’s what? £7, 10 shillings all upfront. | 那该是多少 七镑十先令 全部预先支付 |
[21:23] | Now. | 现在就付 |
[21:24] | Let me get you the key. | 我给你们拿钥匙 |
[21:28] | Roger Cordrey, florist from Brighton. | 罗杰·科德里 布莱顿的花商 |
[21:30] | And Mr William Boal. | 还有威廉·博尔 |
[21:32] | Yes. Now the woman who owns the garage | 是的 这个车库的主人 |
[21:35] | is a policeman’s widow. | 是一个警员的遗孀 |
[21:37] | So as soon as they’d gone, she called in. | 他们一走 她就打来了电话 |
[21:39] | We went down to the garage, they scarpered separately. | 我们赶往车库 他俩分头逃跑 |
[21:42] | We chased them down and brought them in. | 我们将他们捕获 带到局里 |
[21:44] | Did they leave anything in the garage? | 他们在车库留下了什么吗 |
[21:46] | They did. Austin A35 van. Boal had the keys on him. | 有 奥斯汀A35货车 钥匙在博尔身上 |
[21:52] | And we found this inside. | 而我们在车内发现了这个 |
[21:54] | Bloody hell! Did you count it? | 天哪 这有多少 |
[21:57] | £56,047. In ones and fives. | 五万六千零四十七镑 都是一镑和五镑 |
[22:01] | Those are the keys Boal had on him when he was arrested. | 那是我们捕获博尔时在他身上搜到的钥匙 |
[22:04] | There’s an address here. | 上面有个地址 |
[22:08] | Where’d the money in the suitcase come from, Roger? | 箱子里的钱是哪来的 罗杰 |
[22:11] | Fella I met at Brighton Races. | 我在布莱顿赛马会上认识的一个伙计的 |
[22:13] | – Name? – Freddie. | -叫什么 -弗雷迪 |
[22:15] | Freddie what? | 说全了 |
[22:17] | Just Freddie. | 就叫弗雷迪 |
[22:18] | – You met him before? – No. | -你之前见过他吗 -没有 |
[22:20] | Seen him since? | 之后呢 |
[22:21] | No. | 没有 |
[22:23] | And he gave you all this cash. | 然后他就给你这么多钱 |
[22:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:26] | You best tell him we’ve got it, then, hadn’t you. | 那你最好告诉他钱在我们手上 |
[22:29] | Got an address? | 有他地址没有 |
[22:32] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:34] | Yeah, fine. | 没有 好着呢 |
[22:35] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来可不好 |
[22:38] | Back pain. | 背痛 |
[22:41] | Friend Freddie give you anything else to look after? | 你的朋友弗雷迪还给你什么让你保管吗 |
[22:44] | Got any other vehicles in the area? | 这一带还有其他车子吗 |
[22:46] | No. | 没了 |
[22:47] | So the Rover 105R, | 那么一小时前我们于 |
[22:51] | registration TLX279 that we found at | 恩兹柏里大道桑德斯女士家 |
[22:55] | Miss saunders’ house in Ensbury Avenue an hour ago, | 找到的注册号为TKX279的路虎105R |
[22:57] | is that Freddie’s…or yours? | 是弗雷迪的 还是你的 |
[23:02] | Your mate Boal had the key on his keyring. | 你朋友博尔的钥匙扣上有车子钥匙 |
[23:04] | The six suitcases we found inside, | 车内六个箱子里 |
[23:07] | containing £78,982 in used banknotes. | 装有七万八千九百八十二镑的旧纸币 |
[23:12] | Is that Freddie’s…or yours? | 那个是弗雷迪的 还是你的 |
[23:16] | Wimborne Road, you’re staying. Above the florist. | 你住在温伯恩路 花店楼上 是吧 |
[23:22] | The brown briefcase there | 那里有个棕色的公文包 |
[23:25] | with £5,060 | 里面有五千零六十镑 |
[23:27] | in five and one pound notes. | 都是五镑和一镑的 |
[23:30] | Freddie’s? Yours? | 弗雷迪的还是你的 |
[23:34] | The £840 in the bedroom under the pillow. | 卧室枕头下的八百四十镑 |
[23:38] | That Freddie’s? | 是弗雷迪的吗 |
[23:40] | And the £160, 3 shillings and threepence that you had on you | 你被抓时身上的一百六十镑 |
[23:43] | when they brought you in, is that Freddie’s too? | 三先令三便士 也是弗雷迪的吗 |
[23:46] | In total, £141,218, 1 shilling and threepence halfpenny. | 共计十四万一千两百一十八镑一先令三个半便士 |
[23:53] | Freddie’s a figment, Cordrey. It’s all yours. | 弗雷迪是你编的 科德里 这些都是你的 |
[23:57] | Where did you get it? | 这都哪来的 |
[24:03] | It’s from the train robbery. | 是火车劫案的赃款 |
[24:11] | Who else was on the job? | 还有谁参与了 |
[24:14] | I never said I was on the job. | 我没说我参与了 |
[24:17] | Only that’s where the money’s from. | 我只是说钱是从那儿来的 |
[24:22] | And that’s all you get. | 我只会告诉你们这些了 |
[24:25] | What’s the matter man, you got worms? | 你是怎么了 身上有虫子吗 |
[24:29] | I’ve got a key. | 我身上有把钥匙 |
[24:31] | Up me jacksie. | 在我屁眼里 |
[24:34] | You’ve got a what up your where? | 什么玩意儿在你哪 |
[24:37] | I shoved it up there when they first brought me in. | 他们抓我进来时我把它塞进去的 |
[24:39] | It’s for the flat in Wimborne Road. | 是温伯恩路的寓所钥匙 |
[24:42] | I didn’t think Bill would give his up. | 我没想到比尔会把他的交出来 |
[24:44] | I think it’s stuck. | 好像卡住了 |
[24:47] | Can you get a doctor? | 能帮我请个医生吗 |
[24:55] | This’ll put the wind up them. Front page this morning. | 这下那伙人肯定坐不住了 今早头版 |
[25:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:02] | What’s what? | 哪个什么 |
[25:07] | Cordrey’s Brighton. | 科德里是布莱顿人 |
[25:08] | Reynolds is South London. That’s at least two firms. | 雷诺兹是伦敦南部人 他们至少有两伙人 |
[25:11] | That makes sense. | 这样就说得通了 |
[25:13] | Witnesses on the train said there could have been 20 blokes. | 火车上的目击者说他们大概有二十人 |
[25:16] | Mark up anyone associated with Cordrey | 标出与科德里和雷诺兹 |
[25:18] | and anyone associated with Reynolds. | 有联系的人 |
[25:21] | Then check against that new list you’ve just been writing. | 然后跟你正在列的新名单做比对 |
[25:25] | It’s not a list, Frank. | 那不是名单 弗兰克 |
[25:47] | You going straight in? | 你直接进去吗 |
[25:49] | We’ve been working all night. | 我们已经工作一整晚了 |
[25:50] | It’s nearly 9. Early turn starts in 7 minutes. | 快九点了 七分钟后该上早班了 |
[26:02] | I hope you’re going to make me happy. | 希望你的进展能让我满意 |
[26:04] | It’s my mission in life, Tom. | 这是我人生目标 汤姆 |
[26:07] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[26:09] | The whole place was cleaned down. | 他们对藏身处进行了善后处理 |
[26:11] | But whoever was there, left quite a bit behind. | 但还是留下了蛛丝马迹 |
[26:16] | We’re working slowly. | 我们的工作正在缓慢推进 |
[26:17] | So far, thumb marks, finger marks, | 截至目前 发现了指印 |
[26:20] | left palm prints, right palm prints. | 左手掌印 右手掌印 |
[26:22] | Ian hasn’t even started on the utensils | 伊恩还没开始检查餐具 |
[26:24] | and the food containers yet. | 和食品罐呢 |
[26:25] | That’s going to take a fair while longer. | 还需要一些时间 |
[26:27] | So these prints are just one person? | 这些指印都是一个人的吗 |
[26:29] | No. Different. | 不 是不同的人 |
[26:32] | Definitely not just one person. | 绝对不止一个人 |
[26:34] | All that planning. They leave these bits behind. | 他们计划得如此周密 却留下这些证据 |
[26:37] | Thank God they did. | 幸好他们留下了 |
[26:38] | Well, at least now we’ve got the prints, | 至少目前我们有了这些指纹 |
[26:40] | we can start working through possible matches. | 可以开始寻找可能的指纹匹配 |
[26:42] | That’s a long job, though. | 不过要花费很长时间 |
[26:46] | Start with these names. Keep the list to yourself. | 先从这些名字开始查 名单要保密 |
[26:53] | Make sure those are carefully logged. | 确保要有详细记录 |
[26:55] | We’re searching for hairs, fibres and bloodstains. | 我们需要的是毛发 纤维和血迹 |
[26:59] | Any items giving positive presumptive tests will be retained. | 所有能进行推定实验的物品都要保留 |
[27:03] | So you’ll want hair samples from anyone we bring in. | 要对每个抓来的人取毛发样品 |
[27:05] | Head and pubic. | 头发和阴毛都要 |
[27:07] | We found hairs in sleeping bags and a pair of underpants. | 我们在睡袋和一条内裤里发现了一些毛发 |
[27:10] | Find a match… | 如果能找到匹配… |
[27:11] | We’d have them by The Short and Curlies. | 我们要靠毛发抓坏人了 |
[27:14] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:16] | Oh, sorry, sir…sirs! | 抱歉 长官 二位长官 |
[27:19] | More evidence from the farm, is it? | 农场找到的证据吗 |
[27:20] | Yellow paint found by the vehicles, we think used to paint them. | 车旁边发现了黄油漆 可能是用来刷车的 |
[27:23] | Put it there, Milner. I’ll look at it later. | 放在那儿吧 米尔纳 我一会儿看 |
[27:31] | OK. Let me know what else you can find. | 如果还发现别的告诉我 |
[28:20] | Yes, I know, love, but I can’t do anything about it. | 我知道 亲爱的 但我无能为力 |
[28:23] | We’ve got everyone breathing down our necks. | 大家都盯着我们呢 |
[28:25] | We can’t clock off early, can we? | 我们不能提前下班 |
[28:27] | Plenty of tip-offs coming through. | 我们接到了很多线报 |
[28:28] | These are the ones that look kosher. | 其中这些感觉比较靠谱 |
[28:29] | Lovely. Cheers, Sid. | 太好了 谢谢你 希德 |
[28:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:32] | Well, you tell him from me, | 麻烦帮我转告他 |
[28:33] | that he owes Jack Slipper a big favour. | 他欠杰克·斯利普一个大人情 |
[28:36] | Yeah. Where do you want to meet? | 你想要在哪碰面 |
[28:37] | Time? | 什么时间 |
[28:53] | I’m taking the lads down the Red Lion before home. | 回家之前我想带伙计们去红狮子喝一杯 |
[28:56] | Morale booster for the long hours. Do you fancy it? | 工作太久鼓舞一下士气 你也一起去吧 |
[28:58] | Work to do. | 我还有很多事要处理 |
[29:02] | Something bothering you, Frank? | 有什么烦心事吗 弗兰克 |
[29:10] | Why did you bring me in on this if you don’t trust me? | 你要是不信任我何必让我参与调查 |
[29:12] | Who says I don’t trust you? | 谁说我不信任你了 |
[29:14] | They told me working for you would be like this, | 他们说在你手下干活儿就是这样 |
[29:16] | but I didn’t believe them. | 但我不信他们的话 |
[29:17] | An investigation lives on information. | 调查要建立在信息的基础之上 |
[29:19] | Shared information. | 共享的信息 |
[29:20] | Otherwise, we can’t do our job. | 否则我们做不下去 |
[29:22] | But you, you keep everything close to your chest. Why? | 但你却什么信息都不说 为什么 |
[29:27] | You’re the best informed officer in South London, Frank. | 你是伦敦南部消息最灵通的警官 弗兰克 |
[29:30] | Because you drink in the same pubs as these villains. | 因为你跟这些罪犯在同样的酒吧喝酒 |
[29:32] | You talk to the same people. | 跟同一伙人交谈 |
[29:35] | But the wrong bit of chat, just accidental, | 万一不小心走漏一点风声 |
[29:38] | all our work would be blown open. | 我们的工作就前功尽弃了 |
[29:40] | Is that what you think of me? | 在你眼里我就是这种人吗 |
[29:42] | I’ve had cases destroyed by one stray word. Not here. | 我有过前车之鉴 不是因为我嘴不严 |
[29:47] | My snouts give me tip-offs. Never the other way round. | 我的线人给我提供情报 而我向来守口如瓶 |
[29:51] | I am bringing you first class information. | 我给你提供一级线报 |
[29:53] | And you are giving me nothing. | 而你防我却像防贼一样紧 |
[29:55] | Not your top names, not what evidence is coming in. | 不告诉我你的嫌疑人名单 也不说有什么新证据 |
[29:58] | You won’t even come for a bloody drink! | 连他妈的一杯酒也不愿意喝 |
[30:01] | You are leading a squad, Tom. A squad works best together. | 你领导的是一个团队 汤姆 我们要齐心协力 |
[30:06] | Lads will be waiting for you, Frank. | 伙计们还在外面等你 弗兰克 |
[30:18] | Come on. He’s not coming. Out of the way, lad. | 他不去 我们走吧 伙计们 |
[30:42] | Right, here we go. | 啤酒来了 |
[30:46] | He frightens the flipping life out of me. | 我简直怕死他了 |
[30:49] | When I see him looking, | 每当他看着我 |
[30:50] | I think, “What’s he going to shout at me now for?” | 我都在想 “这次他又要冲我喊什么” |
[30:51] | You walked right into that working hours one. | 别提工作上的事了 |
[30:53] | Don’t he have a home to go to? | 难道他就不回家吗 |
[30:55] | They reckon the Yard IS his home. Cheers. | 他们说警视厅就是他家 干杯 |
[30:57] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[31:00] | Are you all right, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 |
[31:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cheers, lads. | 当然 干杯 伙计们 |
[31:57] | Drop me off here, Jock. | 我在这儿下 乔克 |
[32:00] | I’ll walk the rest of the way. | 剩下的路我走回去 |
[32:01] | I wouldn’t want the engine to wake her. | 我不想让引擎声吵醒她 |
[32:04] | – Night. – Good night, sir. | -晚安 -晚安 长官 |
[32:48] | Leave your details with the constable, thank you. | 请向这位警官详细说一下 谢谢 |
[32:53] | So, Mr Ahern was giving Mrs Hargreaves | 是这样 埃亨先生像往常一样 |
[32:58] | her regular lift to work when his motorbike engine cut out. | 送哈格里夫斯女士去上班 他的摩托车突然熄火 |
[33:03] | So they decided to go for a walk in the woods | 所以他们决定去树林里走走 |
[33:06] | while it cooled down. | 等待引擎冷却 |
[33:07] | Which is where they spotted this. | 然后他们就发现了这个 |
[33:15] | 100,900 pound sir. | 共计十万零九百镑 长官 |
[33:17] | Roughly the same amount as Cordrey had. Little bit less. | 和科德里手里的钱数目差不多 就少了一点 |
[33:20] | So that’s how they’re dividing it, hundred grand each. | 他们就是这么分的钱 每人十万镑 |
[33:23] | But whose was it? What was it doing in those woods? | 但这次是谁的钱 又为什么扔在树林里 |
[33:25] | Well, Morris and his men in white coats have lifted 13 prints, | 莫里斯和他手下那些白大褂 |
[33:28] | in the fingerprint department. | 提取到十三个指纹 |
[33:29] | But we found something even better. | 但我们发现了更好的东西 |
[33:32] | A receipt from a restaurant in Hindelang, West Germany. | 辛德朗一家餐厅的收据 在德国西部 |
[33:36] | It’s dated February this year. The receipt is made out to… | 日期是今年的二月 收据是开给 |
[33:40] | Herr and Frau Field. | 菲尔德夫妇的 |
[33:43] | Brian Field, employee of your friendly solicitor, John Wheater. | 布莱恩·菲尔德 受雇于约翰·惠特律师 |
[33:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:50] | Mr Field, you arranged the purchase of | 菲尔德先生 你负责办理了 |
[33:52] | Leatherslade Farm? | 莱瑟斯雷德农场的转手事宜 |
[33:54] | If I had known it was going to turn out to be such a rum do, | 要是我知道那地方日后会变成贼窝 |
[33:57] | I wouldn’t have done the conveyancing. | 就不会接这一单了 |
[33:58] | Of course you wouldn’t, sir. | 那是自然 先生 |
[34:00] | Do you mind me asking where you were on Friday 9 August, | 我能否问下 8月9日周五 |
[34:03] | the day after the robbery? | 劫案的前一天你在哪 |
[34:05] | I was at the office, usual working hours, normal day. | 我在办公室 照常上班 照常下班 |
[34:09] | – Then I went home and went to bed. – Any visitors that night? | -然后回家 再然后睡觉 -当晚有访客吗 |
[34:13] | No. No. Just me and the wife. Very quiet. | 没有 只有我和我妻子 安安静静地 |
[34:16] | And the weekend? | 周末呢 |
[34:17] | We went to a neighbour’s christening party on the Sunday. | 周日我们参加了邻居的洗礼仪式 |
[34:21] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[34:23] | Well, thank you very much, sir. Just had to clear that up. | 多谢配合 先生 必须得问清楚 |
[34:28] | – May I? – Yes, of course. Yeah. | -我能走了吗 -当然 请便 |
[34:31] | Cheerio! | 回见 |
[34:42] | He’s lying about having had no visitors. | 他说没有访客是在撒谎 |
[34:45] | Derby Police received a call | 德比警局接到了 |
[34:47] | from one of Brian Field’s neighbours. | 布莱恩·菲尔德一个邻居的电话 |
[34:49] | They rang because they noticed a large number of vehicles | 他来电是因为发觉有很多车辆 |
[34:51] | going in and out of Field’s driveway on the night of 9th August. | 在8月9日当晚 进出菲尔德家的车道 |
[34:55] | The trouble is, the witness wouldn’t make a written statement, | 问题是 证人不肯做笔录 |
[34:58] | didn’t want to make it official. | 不想做正式证词 |
[34:59] | – What else do we have on him? – Maurice Ray confirmed | -我们还知道什么 -莫里斯·雷确认 |
[35:02] | that Brian Field’s prints were on the receipt from Germany, | 布莱恩·菲尔德的指纹出现在那张收据上 |
[35:05] | on the holdall with the notes in. | 也出现在装钱的手提袋里 |
[35:07] | But we can’t prove the notes on the holdall are from the robbery, | 我们不能确定那袋钱来自劫案 |
[35:10] | because the bloody banks didn’t keep records of most of them. | 因为该死的银行对大部分钱未作记录 |
[35:13] | That stays within these walls. | 这些消息不得外泄 |
[35:14] | I don’t want anyone getting wind of it. | 我不想让任何人听到一点风声 |
[35:16] | Field goes on the list of suspects. Who have we eliminated? | 把菲尔德列入嫌疑人名单 谁被排除了 |
[35:19] | Eh, we’ve eliminated… | 被排除的人… |
[35:22] | Pitts, Kehoe, Sansom, Robinson, Cramer, | 皮茨 基候 桑塞姆 罗宾逊和克莱默 |
[35:24] | Hayden Smith, Ambrose and Shakeshaft. | 海登·史密斯 安布罗斯 谢克谢夫特 |
[35:27] | Leaving us with… Lilley, Smith, Daly, Wilson, | 剩下利里 史密斯 达利 威尔森 |
[35:32] | White, Pembroke, Goody, | 怀特 彭布洛克 古迪 |
[35:34] | James, Welch and Reynolds. | 詹姆斯 韦尔奇和雷诺兹 |
[35:36] | – Connections between them? – Field represented Goody. | -这些人什么关系 -菲尔德是古迪的律师 |
[35:40] | Goody is a known associate of Wilson and Reynolds. | 古迪是威尔森和雷诺兹的已知同伙 |
[35:42] | Reynolds is Daly’s brother-in-law, | 雷诺兹是达利的小舅子 |
[35:44] | suspected of the airport robbery last year. | 同时也是去年机场劫案的嫌疑人 |
[35:47] | James was the suspected driver on that. | 詹姆斯涉嫌在劫案中负责开车 |
[35:50] | Welch is connected to Cordrey, who’s already confessed. | 韦尔奇和已经认罪的科德里也有联系 |
[35:53] | Lilley is Welch’s alibi, and vice versa. | 利里是韦尔奇的不在场证人 反之亦然 |
[35:57] | Smith’s worked with Wilson on a number of occasions. | 史密斯曾和威尔森合作过几次 |
[35:59] | – Sir? – Can you not see we’re working here, Slipper? | -长官 -没看见我们正忙着呢 斯利普 |
[36:03] | Very sorry, sir. You’re wanted upstairs. | 很抱歉 长官 上面找您 |
[36:05] | DCS Millen, and he’s got Commander Hatherill with him. | 是米伦总警司 还有海瑟里尔局长 |
[36:11] | What solid evidence have we got connecting this lot | 有什么能把这些人和劫案联系起来的 |
[36:14] | – with the robbery or the farm? – None at all. | -确凿证据 -完全没有发现 |
[36:16] | Not until the full forensics and fingerprints come back. | 恐怕要等法医鉴定和指纹检测结果出来了 |
[36:19] | Well get some, will you? Do your jobs! | 那就去给我找 做好你们的工作 |
[36:21] | The clock is ticking! Frank, come with me. | 时间不等人 弗兰克 跟我来 |
[36:38] | – Is my tie straight? – Yeah, it’s fine. | -我穿戴整齐吗 -挺好的 |
[36:40] | Don’t speak unless I tell you. | 我不叫你说你什么都别说 |
[36:41] | And don’t say anything that contradicts me. | 另外也不许拆我的台 |
[36:43] | You sure you want me in there? | 你确定要我和你一起去吗 |
[36:45] | Course I want you in there. You’re my best officer. | 当然想要 你是我最得力的探长 |
[36:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[36:52] | George and I have agreed we’re going to publish photographs | 乔治和我打算公开所有这些嫌疑人 |
[36:54] | of all the wanted men, and their wives, | 和他们的妻子的照片 |
[36:58] | via posters, newspaper releases and television news bulletins, | 通过海报 报纸还有电视新闻播发出去 |
[37:02] | – as of this evening. – No. You can’t do that. | -今晚就发布 -不 你不能这样 |
[37:04] | We need to demonstrate we’re fully aware who’s behind it. | 我们必须摆出已经查出劫匪的姿态 |
[37:07] | We’ll demonstrate that by nicking them. | 那也该通过逮捕他们来摆啊 |
[37:09] | And the public are our best allies on this. | 而公众就是我们破案最有力的盟友 |
[37:12] | The public will only get in the way. | 公众只会碍手碍脚 |
[37:15] | Where are your main suspects right now, Tom? | 那你的主要嫌疑人在哪 汤姆 |
[37:17] | We don’t have exact locations on all of them. | 我们不清楚他们的具体位置 |
[37:20] | How many do you have exact locations on? | 那你查到了几个人的具体位置 |
[37:23] | Two. | 两个 |
[37:25] | By turning this into a public manhunt, | 如果发动一场全民寻人运动 |
[37:28] | you’ll be destroying any chance you have of… | 就会毁掉任何机会去… |
[37:33] | Are you just going to sit there and say nothing, Frank? | 你就打算这么一直闷声坐着吗 弗兰克 |
[37:35] | I thought you, um… | 我还以为… |
[37:39] | DCS Butler’s right. | 巴特勒总警司说得对 |
[37:42] | You name these people, | 一旦公布这些人出去 |
[37:43] | they’ll know we’re on to them, | 他们就会知道我们在查他们 |
[37:44] | send them underground. | 逼他们躲起来 |
[37:45] | And that’ll make them harderto find, not easier. | 这样想抓他们就会更难 而非更简单 |
[37:48] | Don’t agree. | 不见得 |
[37:49] | They’ll have nowhere to hide. | 他们就无处藏身了 |
[37:51] | They’ve got money spilling out of their pockets. | 他们荷包满满 |
[37:53] | They won’t be short of friends. | 不会缺朋友 |
[37:55] | Right now, we have the upper hand | 现在我们占上风 |
[37:57] | because they don’t know what evidence we have or who we suspect. | 因为他们不知道我们掌握的证据或嫌疑人 |
[38:00] | The moment they get an inkling of that, we lose power. | 一旦他们知道了 我们就没优势了 |
[38:04] | Secrecy is our best weapon. Do not tell them what we know! | 隐秘是最好的武器 别把内部信息公布出去 |
[38:09] | The public are starting to think | 公众已经开始 |
[38:10] | these men are like modern-day Robin Hoods. | 把劫犯当做当代罗宾汉了 |
[38:12] | And the press think we don’t know what we’re doing. | 媒体则认为我们毫无头绪 |
[38:14] | We can’t go on like this. | 不能这样下去了 |
[38:15] | I’m not running this for public opinion or the press. | 我的调查不是为了公众意见或媒体 |
[38:18] | Maybe not, | 也许不是 |
[38:19] | but both of them are making the Home Secretary anxious. | 但他们都会让内政大臣很紧张 |
[38:23] | And he’s passing his anxieties down the line. | 他紧张 下属也紧张 |
[38:26] | Why would we put their mugshots all around the country? | 我们为什么要发布嫌疑人照片呢 |
[38:28] | What does that achieve? When has that ever worked before? | 这有什么用吗 这做法什么时候有用过 |
[38:31] | We’re in uncharted territory, Tom. | 目前情况前所未有 汤姆 |
[38:34] | This is the biggest crime this country has ever seen. | 这是我国历史上最大的一起案件 |
[38:36] | Is the, um…is the DPP in favour? | 刑事检控专员支持这做法吗 |
[38:42] | They’ve voiced their concerns. | 他们有顾虑 |
[38:45] | If you put these men’s faces on a wanted poster | 如果把嫌疑人照片公布了 |
[38:47] | without all the evidence in place, | 却没有确凿证据 |
[38:48] | you are jeopardising the chances of a fair trial. | 这会破坏了案子的司法公正性 |
[38:51] | Frank’s right. | 弗兰克说得对 |
[38:53] | We’re prepared to take that risk. | 我们准备冒险一试 |
[38:55] | I want to put on record that I am protesting this decision | 我要声明我对这一决定极力反对 |
[38:58] | – in the strongest possible terms. – Noted. That’ll be all, Tom. | -坚决反对 -明白 你可以走了 汤姆 |
[39:02] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[39:09] | – You all right? – I want some air. | -你还好吗 -我要透透气 |
[39:19] | You fancy having my job one day, Frank? | 你想有一日做我的工作吗 弗兰克 |
[39:23] | – Never thought about it. – Bollocks, you haven’t. | -想到没想过 -胡说 你肯定想过 |
[39:27] | Remember this. No matter who you are, | 记着 不管你是谁 |
[39:29] | how high you go, there’s always a wanker boss. | 地位多高 总会有个混蛋上司 |
[40:04] | ‘Today, the police investigating the mail train robbery | 今天 调查皇家邮政火车抢劫案的警察 |
[40:07] | ‘took the unprecedented step | 采取了前所未有的举措 |
[40:09] | of publishing the photographs of the wanted men and their wives. | 他们公布了嫌疑人和他们妻子的照片 |
[40:13] | ‘There’s a large reward being offered for information | 提供关于嫌疑人下落的信息 |
[40:16] | ‘as to the whereabouts of the gang. | 将获得数目可观的奖金 |
[40:18] | ‘In particular, Bruce Reynolds, | 特别是关于布鲁斯·雷诺兹的信息 |
[40:21] | who’s suspected of masterminding the robbery, | 他被疑为此次劫案的主谋 |
[40:23] | in which over 2 million pound was stolen.’ | 此案中有两百多万英镑被盗 |
[40:29] | “Dear Mr Butler, I swear I saw one of them | 巴特勒先生 我昨天在当地小店里 |
[40:31] | “robbers yesterday in my local shop. | 看到了其中一个疑犯 |
[40:34] | “He was buying sausages. | 他在买香肠 |
[40:35] | “I knew he was not from around here, | 我知道他不是本地人 |
[40:36] | cos he was wearing smart shoes. | 因为他的鞋特别好 |
[40:38] | “Yours sincerely, Gladys Williams.” | 致敬 格雷斯·威廉姆斯 |
[40:41] | Thanks a bundle, Frank! | 太谢谢你了 弗兰克 |
[40:44] | What have I done? | 我干什么了 |
[40:45] | Ever since those wanted posters went out, | 自从那些照片公布 |
[40:47] | phones are ringing off the hook, | 电话就响个不停 |
[40:48] | mail’s being delivered in sacks. And it’s all bollocks. | 还寄来一堆的信 都是胡说八道 |
[40:51] | – Not all of it, is it? – 99 out of 100. | -不全是吧 -99%都是 |
[40:53] | I’ve had Bruce Reynolds spotted travelling on a coach | 有人说看见布鲁斯·雷诺兹 |
[40:56] | across Switzerland in Swiss national costume, | 穿着瑞士传统服装乘车在瑞士旅行 |
[40:58] | a grey beard and a feathered hat. | 白胡子还戴着羽毛帽子 |
[41:00] | Roy James has been seen on practically every racing track in the world. | 几乎世界上所有的赛车道都有罗伊·詹姆斯的身影 |
[41:03] | Jimmy White, his wife and their white poodle | 怀特·吉米和他妻子还有白色贵宾犬 |
[41:05] | were seen climbing in the Austrian Alps. | 在奥地利爬阿尔卑斯山 |
[41:07] | And Buster Edwards is apparently operating as a mercenary soldier | 巴斯特·爱德华兹在比属刚果 |
[41:10] | in the Belgian Congo. | 做雇佣兵 |
[41:11] | What idiot had the idea to release those photos? | 哪个笨蛋想到公布照片的啊 |
[41:15] | Hooter. | “大鼻子” |
[41:16] | Millen?! I should have a word. | 米伦吗 我要跟他说说 |
[41:19] | The Great British public only ever add to the confusion. | 英国大众只会让调查更复杂 |
[41:23] | How’s the old grey fox coping? | 那只老狐狸怎么样 |
[41:28] | “Dear Flying Squad, I know nothing about the train robbery, | 亲爱的特警队 我不知道火车劫案的信息 |
[41:31] | “but I do suggest that you question Princess Margaret. | 不过我建议你们审问玛格丽特公主 |
[41:34] | “I’ve seen her in a pub, | 我看她在酒吧里 |
[41:35] | and she hangs around with a right rum lot.” | 和小混混一起玩 |
[41:45] | Tom. I heard what Millen and Hatherill did to you. | 汤姆 我听说了米伦和海瑟里尔干了什么 |
[41:48] | Just tell me. When did they last solve a case this way? | 告诉我 他们什么时候这样破过案 |
[41:51] | Move into an office on that floor and it’s all politics. | 做到那个位置 就只关心政治了 |
[41:53] | I pray I never do. | 希望我永远不会变成那样 |
[41:55] | I pray you don’t too, Tom. | 我也希望如此 汤姆 |
[41:57] | I can’t do it, Maurice. Not if they keep hobbling me like this. | 如果他们总这样烦我 我要做不下去了 莫里斯 |
[42:04] | I thought you might need a piece of good news. | 我想你会想听好消息 |
[42:11] | Partial prints taken from the cellophane wrapping | 包约翰逊旅行箱的玻璃纸 |
[42:14] | of a Johnson’s travelling kit, and a drum of salt. | 和盐罐上采集到了部分指纹 |
[42:17] | Both found at the farm. | 都是在农场发现的 |
[42:19] | The previous occupants say they cleared it out when they left. | 前屋主说他们走的时候清理干净了 |
[42:25] | So they must be from the train gang. | 那肯定是犯罪团伙的 |
[42:30] | Add in a palm printfrom a windowsill. | 加上窗沿上发现的手掌印 |
[42:34] | And… | 然后呢… |
[42:36] | a match with our records. | 在记录中找到匹配的人了 |
[42:40] | Give me the name, Maurice. | 给我名字 莫里斯 |
[42:53] | I’m home! | 我回家了 |
[42:57] | Come here, my little angels. | 来爸爸这儿 小天使们 |
[42:59] | Charles Frederick Wilson? | 查尔斯·弗莱德里克·威尔森 |
[43:03] | Yes, that’s right. | 是我 |
[43:04] | Detective Chief Superintendent Butler, of the Flying Squad. | 我是特警队的巴特勒总警司 |
[43:07] | This is Detective Inspector Williams. | 这位是威廉姆斯探长 |
[43:09] | We’d like to talk to you | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[43:10] | in connection with the mail train robbery at Cheddington. | 查丁顿的邮政列车抢劫案 |
[43:12] | You might have heard of it. | 你可能听说了 |
[43:14] | I read about it. But I’ve never been there. | 我看报纸了 但我没去过那儿 |
[43:16] | Well, my boys will search your house while you come with us. | 我的人要搜查这间房子 你和我们走一趟 |
[43:21] | You ain’t got nothing strong enough to take me in. | 你们凭什么把我带走 |
[43:23] | Car’s outside. | 警车就在外面 |
[43:27] | Listen. Ring him, won’t you? | 给他打电话 好吗 |
[43:29] | Daddy, where are you going? | 爸爸 你要去哪 |
[43:31] | Listen, don’t you worry. I’ll be right back. | 别担心 我很快就回来 |
[44:05] | Do you know Cheddington, in Buckinghamshire? | 你知道白金汉郡的查丁顿吗 |
[44:07] | I’ve never been there in my life. | 从没去过 |
[44:10] | Leatherslade Farm, at Brill? | 布里尔的莱瑟斯雷德农场呢 |
[44:13] | I read about it in the papers. | 我在报纸上看到过 |
[44:15] | I ain’t been there, and no-one can say I have. | 从来没去过 没人能证明我去过 |
[44:20] | Where were you on the morning of the 8th August? | 8月8日早上你在哪 |
[44:23] | I was at Spitalfields Market. | 在斯皮塔菲尔德市场 |
[44:25] | Left home at five and went to work. | 五点离开家上班去了 |
[44:27] | Got any receipts for that day? Proof of business done? | 有收据证明你做成的买卖吗 |
[44:30] | It’s a market, we don’t give receipts. | 那是个市场 不开收据 |
[44:34] | I saw a couple of fellas. They’ll vouch for me. | 我遇到了几个朋友 他们能为我证明 |
[44:37] | I’ve reason to believe they wouldn’t be telling the truth. | 我有理由相信他们说的不是实话 |
[44:42] | What reason would that be? | 什么理由 |
[44:45] | That’s for me to know, son. Tell him, Frank. | 理由我知道就行 说吧 弗兰克 |
[44:48] | Charles Frederick Wilson, | 查尔斯·弗莱德里克·威尔森 |
[44:50] | you will be detained and taken to Aylesbury Police Station, | 我们要拘留你 并送你去艾尔斯伯里警察局 |
[44:53] | where you will be charged in being concerned with others | 在那里我们将以与他人共同参与 |
[44:55] | in robbing a Travelling Post Office train at Cheddington | 1963年8月8日查丁顿邮政列车抢劫案的 |
[44:58] | on the 8th of August 1963. | 罪名起诉你 |
[45:09] | Dinner time! Whay! | 吃晚饭喽 |
[45:10] | – Got any corned beef? – Corned beef? In your dreams! | -有腌牛肉吗 -腌牛肉 做梦去吧 |
[45:12] | Oh, look, it’s like feeding time at the zoo! | 就像动物园的喂食时间 |
[45:15] | Oi! That’s mine. | 喂 那是我的 |
[45:17] | You’ve got to be quicker than that. Rugby training, you see. | 你得快些 我参加过橄榄球训练 |
[45:19] | Fast on your feet. You should try it. | 增加移动速度 你应该试试 |
[45:21] | You are talking to the 1944 Light Heavyweight Champion | 我可是1944年罗得西亚联合部队 |
[45:25] | Combined Forces Rhodesia. | 轻重量级冠军 |
[45:26] | Now, give me back my sandwich, | 把三明治还给我 |
[45:28] | or you will get a little right cross on that lovely jaw. | 不然的话你的下巴就要挨上一记右交叉拳 |
[45:30] | Oh, yeah? Let’s see how it’s done. | 真的吗 让我们瞧瞧 |
[45:32] | You’re the one that needs to be quicker, old son! | 老兄 你才该动作快点 |
[45:35] | Overtime cards, please, lads. No cards, no pay. | 请把加班卡交给我 不然没有加班费 |
[45:39] | Thank you very much, | 非常感谢 |
[45:41] | Thank you kindly… | 谢谢 |
[45:42] | Oh! Cheese and pickle, my favourite. | 奶酪和酸黄瓜 我的最爱 |
[45:44] | Oi. Oi. Hold it! | 慢着 |
[45:46] | Best of all. | 最好吃了 |
[45:48] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[45:49] | Overtime cards for the squad. | 大伙儿的加班卡 |
[45:52] | They’re working all the hours. | 他们一直在工作 |
[45:54] | I should hope so. | 那最好 |
[46:17] | Buster Edwards. | 巴斯特·爱德华兹 |
[46:18] | Somebody saw the photo we released, phoned in – | 有人看到我们所发布照片 打来了电话 |
[46:20] | we’ve got an address. | 我们拿到了一个地址 |
[46:23] | – Right, lads, come on – quick. – Come on, lads. | -好了 伙计们 -出动 快走 |
[46:26] | Oi! You two. What do you think you’re having the day off? | 你们两个 你们以为自己在休假吗 |
[46:28] | Go on, get going. | 快点 走了 |
[46:29] | Go ahead, go on. | 快走 出发 |
[46:33] | Old Forge Crescent, Shepperton. | 谢伯顿 旧富吉克雷桑 |
[46:35] | Neighbour rang in to say two people the spit of Edwards | 附近居民报告说有长得极像爱德华兹 |
[46:37] | and his wife had moved in next door. | 和他妻子的人搬到了隔壁 |
[46:39] | Mr and Mrs Green. | 格林先生和格林太太 |
[46:41] | Can’t this heap move any faster, Jock? | 乔克 能开快些吗 |
[46:54] | Dave, George, neighbours. | 大卫 乔治 他们的邻居 |
[46:55] | Mr Green? Mrs Green? | 格林先生 格林太太 |
[46:57] | – Open the door, please. It’s the police. – Go on, then. | -请开门 我们是警察 -撞门吧 |
[47:06] | Police! | 警察 |
[47:11] | Mr and Mrs Green? Anyone here? | 格林先生 格林太太 有人在吗 |
[47:19] | No-one here. The house is empty. | 没人在 这是座空房子 |
[47:21] | Neighbour’s say they left about an hour ago. | 邻居们说他们在一小时前就离开了 |
[47:24] | Red Morris 1100. | 开一辆红色莫里斯1100 |
[47:26] | We’ll try and find the plate number. | 我们会尽力查到车牌号码 |
[47:30] | They didn’t even have time to drink their tea. | 他们连喝完这壶茶的时间都没有 |
[47:36] | We’ll get finger prints on it straight away. | 我们马上在这里提取指纹 |
[47:38] | We’ve sent out an alert on the car. | 我们已经对那辆车发出了通告 |
[47:41] | Well, that’s all we can do for now. | 现在我们能做的就这些了 |
[47:44] | All right? | 行吧 |
[47:45] | We do not rest. They are not better than us. | 不能休息 不能让他们赢了 |
[47:59] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[48:01] | I’ll have a nice bunch of roses, please, sweetheart. | 请给我来一束上好的玫瑰 亲爱的 |
[48:14] | Thank you very much, my darling. Have a lovely day. | 非常感谢 亲爱的 祝你愉快 |
[48:20] | What were you doing in Leicester, Goody? | 你在莱斯特做什么 古迪 |
[48:22] | A little day out. | 给自己放一天小假 |
[48:23] | I’ve been staying at the Windmill Pub in Blackfriars | 我一直待在布莱克费亚斯的风车酒吧 |
[48:26] | since you lot turned my old lady over. | 你们翻了我的老宅 我也是没办法 |
[48:28] | That lot in the paper – they’re mates of mine, | 报纸上那些人 都是我的老伙计 |
[48:30] | so I thought I’d keep out the way. | 所以我想最好是躲远点 |
[48:32] | Seen any of them lately? | 最近见过他们吗 |
[48:34] | No, Mr Butler. I haven’t. | 没有 巴特勒先生 没见过 |
[48:36] | Not around 3am on the 8th August? | 8月8日凌晨3点左右没见过他们吗 |
[48:39] | No. | 没有 |
[48:41] | Where were you, then? | 那你当时在哪 |
[48:43] | Over the water. Emerald Isles. | 过海去了翡翠岛 |
[48:45] | Ireland. Who with? | 爱尔兰 和谁去的 |
[48:47] | – I’d rather not say. – What were you doing? | -我不想说 -你去做什么了 |
[48:50] | – Bit of shooting, bit of fishing. – Where did you stay? | -打打猎 钓钓鱼 -你在那儿时住哪 |
[48:53] | Never mind all that. | 这都不重要 |
[48:55] | How’d you know I was at that hotel, anyway? | 你是怎么知道我在那个酒店的 |
[48:57] | The hotel florist thought you were Bruce Reynolds. | 酒店的花商以为你是布鲁斯·雷诺 |
[49:00] | She saw his picture in the paper. | 她在报纸上看到了他的照片 |
[49:02] | Mistaken for your mate. | 错把你当成了他 |
[49:04] | That’s unlucky, Goody. | 真是太不走运了 古迪 |
[49:05] | Bloody glasses. Could’ve been worse. | 该死的 本来可能更糟 |
[49:07] | She could’ve thought I looked like Charlie. | 要是把我当成查理才叫惨呢 |
[49:10] | Whose name did you cross out | 我们逮捕你时 |
[49:11] | in your address book when we arrested you? | 你在通讯簿上划掉了谁的名字 |
[49:13] | Name of a lady. | 一位女士的名字 |
[49:14] | I didn’t want her involved in any misunderstanding. | 我不希望她卷入任何误会当中 |
[49:17] | Margaret Perkins. | 玛格丽特·珀金斯 |
[49:18] | Mr Williams, please. | 威廉姆斯先生 请不要这样 |
[49:20] | We’re both gentlemen. | 我们都是绅士 |
[49:22] | Not one of your mates on the job, then. | 不是你抢劫的同伙喽 |
[49:25] | I didn’t do any job. | 我没干什么 |
[49:26] | I was drinking Guinness from the source. | 我喝吉尼斯啤酒都直接从厂家拿 |
[49:29] | 为什么你身上五镑和十先令的钞票 | |
[49:31] | and 10 shilling notes we found on you? | 都做了记号 |
[49:33] | Just a precaution. Mistakes get made. | 以防万一 怕弄错 |
[49:38] | You ever been to Leatherslade Farm at Brill? | 你去过布里尔的莱瑟斯雷德农场吗 |
[49:41] | Mr Butler, what would I be doing on a farm? | 巴特勒先生 我去农场做什么 |
[49:46] | Preparing to commit a robbery. | 准备实施抢劫 |
[49:48] | Mr Butler, please. | 巴特勒先生 请不要乱说 |
[49:52] | You weren’t there on the morning of the 8th August? | 你8月8日早晨没在那儿吗 |
[49:56] | Ireland, Mr Butler. | 巴特勒先生 我在爱尔兰 |
[49:58] | Not Bucks, Ireland. | 不在巴克斯而是在爱尔兰 |
[50:00] | You ever been? You should go, it’s lovely. | 你去过爱尔兰吗 你应该去看看 那儿真美 |
[50:05] | You travelled to Belfast, by air, on August the 2nd. | 8月2日你乘飞机去了贝尔法斯特 |
[50:11] | With your little old mum, and a man named Knowles. | 同行的还有你老母和一个叫诺尔兹的人 |
[50:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[50:17] | You stayed with a relative. | 你们待在了一个亲戚家 |
[50:19] | You returned to England alone on Tuesday August the 6th. | 8月6日周二 你独自一人回到英国 |
[50:26] | Knowles and your mum | 诺尔兹和你妈妈 |
[50:28] | travelled back together on Wednesday the 7th. | 在8月7日星期三一起回来的 |
[50:30] | So, you weren’t in Ireland | 那么 火车劫案发生的那天晚上 |
[50:33] | the night of the train robbery. | 你并不在爱尔兰 |
[50:35] | Now, would you like a second go at any of my previous questions? | 你愿意重新回答我刚才的问题吗 |
[50:39] | I think you can deal with | 如果你不介意 |
[50:40] | my mouthpiece from now on, if you don’t mind. | 从现在开始 可以跟我的律师谈 |
[50:51] | Released on an undertaking to return on the 7th September. | 同意9月7日回来报到后获得保释 |
[50:54] | Without any matches on prints or forensics, | 没有任何匹配指纹或法医证据 |
[50:56] | we can’t keep him. | 我们无法扣留他 |
[51:02] | You were shot in the face in the war, weren’t you? | 你在战争中脸上中过枪 是吗 |
[51:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:08] | – Commando? – I was. Italy. | -你是突击队的吗 -是的 在意大利 |
[51:12] | Did you enjoy it? | 喜欢吗 |
[51:14] | Yes. When I wasn’t being shot in the face. | 没被打中脸的时候挺好的 |
[51:18] | You weren’t in the Forces yourself? | 你没入伍吧 |
[51:20] | No, I was kept on the Squad. I was lucky. | 对 当时我在警视厅 走运了 |
[51:23] | Have lots of cases? | 有很多案子吗 |
[51:24] | Larceny. Receiving. Warehouse breaking. | 盗窃 卖淫 仓库抢劫 |
[51:28] | There was a type of man who saw the war as an opportunity. | 当时有很多人视战争为一个机会 |
[51:31] | A golden period, where normal rules didn’t apply. | 是个把常规放一边的黄金时期 |
[51:34] | While others were fighting for country | 然而其他人却在为国而战 |
[51:36] | and going without this man thought he’d profit. | 没有像这些人一样牟利 |
[51:39] | I went after those men. I got plenty of them. | 我查了这些人 抓到了许多 |
[51:43] | This lot, the train robbers. They’re the same. | 这些火车大盗 也是一样的 |
[51:46] | Skimming off the top, easy targets, | 其他人为生计辛苦奔波 |
[51:48] | while other people work hard for a living. | 他们却巧取豪夺 轻松暴富 |
[51:50] | Cowards with coshes. | 拿着短棒的懦夫 |
[51:54] | Talk to your people, Frank. | 跟你的线人谈谈 弗兰克 |
[51:57] | My people? | 我的线人 |
[51:58] | You know who I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[52:01] | I’m not pissing about any longer. | 我这次是认真的 |
[52:04] | I will have every last one of this gang, if it kills me. | 哪怕死 我都要抓到他们每一个人 |
[52:12] | Tommy Butler’s got the bit between his teeth about the train robbery. | 汤米·巴特勒对火车劫案的事绝不会放松 |
[52:17] | Business is going to get very bad for every single man in this room. | 这对各位的生意会很不利 |
[52:21] | Butler’s going to have me turning over every villain in South London, | 巴特勒要让我把伦敦南部所有的坏蛋都查一遍 |
[52:24] | till someone gives that gang up. | 直到有人供出那帮劫匪 |
[52:29] | Do we understand each other? | 大家都明白了吧 |
[53:08] | Afternoon, James. It’s been a while. | 下午好 詹姆斯 好久不见 |
[53:28] | Going my way? | 一起走吗 |
[53:29] | You all right? | 你好呀 |
[53:37] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[53:39] | Fine. | 还行 |
[53:43] | Yours? | 你呢 |
[53:45] | Every day’s a thrill, Tom. | 每天都很兴奋 汤姆 |
[54:13] | You must have something on Goody. | 你肯定有古迪的证据 |
[54:16] | We know where he is, we’ve had him in. | 咱们知道他在哪 都抓他进来过了 |
[54:18] | He must have left some trace at the farm. | 他肯定在农场留下了蛛丝马迹 |
[54:20] | These are his, | 这是他的 |
[54:22] | from when he was holed up in London at the Windmill Pub. | 他躲在伦敦的风车酒吧时穿的 |
[54:25] | Size 10 brown suede Trueform. | 10码 棕色翻毛皮革男鞋 |
[54:28] | He was involved, I’m sure of it. | 他是其中一员 我敢肯定 |
[54:29] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[54:31] | I gave evidence against him at the airport robbery trial. | 我在机场劫案上给出了对他不利的证据 |
[54:34] | He got off. | 他逃脱了罪责 |
[54:36] | As he walked out past the prosecution, | 他走过检方的时候 |
[54:38] | he pulled apart a piece of evidence to show something I’d missed. | 他拎出了一样证据 把我遗漏的东西指给我看 |
[54:42] | Goody lied on oath, and bragged about it to humiliate me. | 古迪宣誓后做了伪证 还炫耀这事来羞辱我 |
[54:47] | He’s not getting away with this one. | 他这次逃不掉了 |
[54:48] | We must connect him to Leatherslade Farm. | 我们必须找出他和莱瑟斯雷德农场的联系 |
[55:09] | These yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[55:11] | They look like mine. Can I have a closer look? | 看起来像是 我能离近点看看吗 |
[55:13] | Ever loaned them to anyone? | 你借给过别人吗 |
[55:16] | They’re shoes, Mr Butler. Course not. | 这是鞋啊 巴特勒先生 当然没有 |
[55:24] | When you were being held at Aylesbury on August the 24th, | 你8月24日在艾尔斯伯里被拘留 |
[55:27] | Constable Price talked to you, and offered you something to eat. | 普莱斯警官跟你谈话时 问你要不要吃东西 |
[55:31] | You said to him, “If you had my worries, | 你跟他说 “如果你像我一样心里装着事 |
[55:35] | you wouldn’t want to eat.” | 也不会想吃东西的” |
[55:37] | What did you mean by that? | 这话什么意思 |
[55:39] | I was worried… | 我在担心… |
[55:40] | worried about being fitted up. | 怕被人硬套个罪名 |
[55:43] | PC Price then said to you, | 然后普莱斯警官说 |
[55:45] | “If you unfold your worries to me, | “告诉我你心里的事 |
[55:47] | would you feel better?” | 或许会好受些” |
[55:50] | To which you replied “No, brother. | 对此你回答到 “不了 老兄 |
[55:53] | You’d probably be out digging for the money. | 你大概会去外面挖钱了 |
[55:55] | Did Charlie tell you where his money was?” | 查理告诉你他把钱放哪了吗” |
[55:59] | Charlie Wilson, you meant. | 你是说查理·威尔森吧 |
[56:03] | Buried your cut of the cash, did you? | 你把你那部分钱埋起来了吧 |
[56:05] | Same place as Wilson’s? | 和威尔森的埋在一处了 |
[56:08] | I came back here, complying with your bail, | 我按保释约定回来了 |
[56:10] | and now you’re putting this on me. | 你们却把这些罪名强加在我身上 |
[56:13] | Goody. We both know you were there. | 古迪 我们都知道你参与了这事 |
[56:17] | We’ve got the proof. | 我们有证据 |
[56:22] | I’d like to speak to my solicitor alone now. | 巴特勒先生 如果你不介意的话 |
[56:24] | If you don’t mind, Mr Butler. | 我要单独和我的律师谈谈 |
[56:43] | I know nothing of this matter and I am completely innocent. | 我对此事一无所知 我是清白的 |
[56:54] | Edwards, James, Reynolds. | 爱德华兹 詹姆斯 雷诺兹 |
[56:57] | Where are they? Who’s hiding them? | 他们在哪 谁在窝藏他们 |
[56:59] | Especially Reynolds. | 尤其是雷诺兹 |
[57:00] | Everything points to him leading this job. | 所有证据都表明他是这宗案子的首领 |
[57:03] | Tell your snouts, we’ll make it worth their while. | 告诉你们的线人 我们会重赏他们的 |
[57:06] | I want him here. Now get on it. | 我要逮捕他 都去干活儿 |
[57:08] | Go on, Frank. | 上吧 弗兰克 |
[57:10] | – Guv’nor. – What? | -头儿 -什么事 |
[57:12] | The lads… | 伙计们… |
[57:14] | We were just, they were just, you know, | 我们只是 大家只是… |
[57:17] | some of them are dead on their feet, exhausted. | 好多人都累坏了 精疲力尽 |
[57:19] | You’ve been working us, them, | 你让我们 我是说他们 |
[57:21] | evenings and weekends, | 没日没夜的工作 |
[57:23] | and then there’s wives and | 他们都好久 |
[57:24] | young kids and they never seen them, so… | 没见到老婆孩子了 |
[57:27] | Maybe we could work something | 或许我们可以 |
[57:28] | where everyone has one day off a week, | 让每个人每周轮流休息一天 |
[57:30] | you know, on a rota or something… | 排个休息表什么的 |
[57:34] | I hadn’t finished! | 我还没说完呢 |
[57:35] | Getting a bit much, is it? | 你们受不了了吗 |
[57:37] | What do you want, a bit of time off? On me? | 你们想要什么 让我给你们放假 |
[57:40] | All expenses paid? | 费用全包 |
[57:42] | A week in the Costa del Sol? | 阳光海岸七日游 |
[57:44] | Dinner out, drinks on the house, tarts on tap? | 享用不尽的美酒佳肴 |
[57:48] | While you’re feeling sorry for yourselves, | 你们在这儿抱怨的时候 |
[57:50] | that lot are spending the money they nicked. | 那帮人正在外面挥霍赃款 |
[57:53] | They’re living better than you. And you want time off! | 他们在逍遥快活 你们还来要休假 |
[58:05] | Bloody hell, Frank. | 真是的 弗兰克 |
[58:07] | We said, ask him on the quiet. | 让你悄悄问的嘛 |
[58:13] | What did you tell your mum about us? | 我们的事你是怎么跟你母亲说的 |
[58:15] | Nothing. | 没说 |
[58:19] | Don’t she ask? | 她也没问吗 |
[58:20] | No. | 没 |
[58:25] | Your life… | 你的生活 |
[58:27] | all in separate compartments. | 都被你分成块 |
[58:33] | Isn’t everyone’s? | 不该如此吗 |
[58:36] | No. | 不该 |
[58:41] | Morning, lads. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[58:44] | Ready for the fight? | 准备好大干一场了吗 |
[58:46] | He’s in a good mood. | 他心情不错 |
[58:47] | Second Thursday. | 今天是第二周周四 |
[58:49] | What’s so special about a second Thursday? | 那又怎么了 |
[58:51] | Well… every second Wednesday, he sees his fancy woman. | 每个第二周周三他都去见女朋友 |
[58:54] | Butler’s bunk-up night. | 同宿之夜 |
[58:57] | Morning, Sid. | 早上好 希德 |
[58:58] | – Morning, sir. – Morning, Frank. | -早安 长官 -早安 弗兰克 |
[58:59] | Morning, Guv’nor. | 早上好 头儿 |
[59:01] | What are we missing? | 我们漏了什么 |
[59:04] | I met him once, Reynolds. | 我见过他 雷诺兹 |
[59:07] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[59:09] | Been keeping this little gem to yourself, have you, Frank? | 然后你居然只字未提 弗兰克 |
[59:12] | When did you meet him? | 什么时候的事 |
[59:13] | Just after the airport job. We were keeping an eye, you know. | 机场案刚完 我们就是注意一下他的动向 |
[59:17] | Funny thing is, | 有意思的是 |
[59:19] | he said, “Send my regards to Mr Butler.” | 他说 代我向巴特勒先生问好 |
[59:23] | He said what? | 他说什么 |
[59:24] | I told him you wouldn’t have a clue who he was. | 我说你肯定不认识他 |
[59:28] | He just smiled. | 他只是微笑不语 |
[59:35] | Where is he, Frank? | 他在哪 弗兰克 |
[1:00:18] | Afternoon, sir. Is that your flat up the top? | 下午好 先生 上面是你的公寓吗 |
[1:00:21] | – Yes, it is. – How do I access it? | -没错 -怎么上去 |
[1:00:23] | – Through the back and up the stairs. – Thank you. | -后面有楼梯 -谢谢 |
[1:00:49] | Afternoon, madam. | 下午好 女士 |
[1:00:51] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有什么事吗 警官 |
[1:00:54] | We’re patrolling the area and | 我们正在周围巡逻 |
[1:00:55] | we noticed a ladder up against the wall of your flat. | 发现您公寓外墙上摆了一架梯子 |
[1:00:59] | A ladder? | 梯子 |
[1:01:00] | I think there may’ve been an attempted break-in. | 我觉得可能有人试图非法闯入 |
[1:01:02] | What, here? | 什么 这里 |
[1:01:03] | Are you alone in the flat? | 屋里只有您一个人吗 |
[1:01:07] | Do you mind if we take a look around? | 我们可以进去看看吗 |
[1:01:09] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:01:11] | Officer, come on in. | 警官 请进吧 |
[1:01:20] | – All right, lads. – Crikey, Charlie! | -好啊 伙计们 -老天啊 |
[1:01:22] | Could you put some clothes on, sir. | 能把衣服穿上吗 先生 |
[1:01:24] | You caught us by surprise. | 你们来得太不巧了 |
[1:01:25] | – Apparently. – Oh, my Lord! | -看得出来 -老天啊 |
[1:01:27] | It’s all right, sweetheart, we might as well tell the truth. | 没事的 甜心 不如告诉他们实情好了 |
[1:01:31] | Might we? | 要吗 |
[1:01:32] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:01:34] | Me and this good lady, we… | 我和这位女士 我们 |
[1:01:37] | we shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们不应该做这事的 |
[1:01:40] | Her husband’s due home in a couple of hours. | 她丈夫几小时内就会回来 |
[1:01:42] | I see… | 这样啊 |
[1:01:43] | We heard the door and we thought… we thought it was him. | 当我们听到敲门声时 我们以为是他 |
[1:01:48] | She just panicked. Didn’t you? | 她吓坏了 是吧 |
[1:01:51] | It looks like your… | 看起来你… |
[1:01:53] | lady’s flat may have been the subject of an attempted burglary. | 这位女士的公寓可能成了劫匪的目标 |
[1:01:58] | You what?! | 什么 |
[1:02:00] | Ladder up the outside. Must have happened while you were… | 屋外有梯子 肯定是在你们 |
[1:02:04] | deep in conversation. | 探讨人生时发生的 |
[1:02:06] | Cheeky bleeders, eh? They didn’t take anything. | 这些小偷啊 他们倒是没拿走什么 |
[1:02:12] | Not even your clothes, sir? | 没顺走你衣服吗 |
[1:02:16] | Well, thank you, officer. | 谢谢了 警官 |
[1:02:18] | I appreciate your vigilance. | 感谢二位的警惕 |
[1:02:19] | But, as you can see, we’re fine. | 但是你们看 我们没事 |
[1:02:26] | Why don’t you show the gentlemen out? | 领先生们出去吧 |
[1:02:47] | Bruce Reynolds is the most wanted man in the country, | 布鲁斯·雷诺兹是国内最大的通缉犯 |
[1:02:49] | and you didn’t recognise him? | 而你们却没认出来他 |
[1:02:51] | He said he was her lover. | 他说他只是她的情人 |
[1:02:53] | – He said what?! – He was her lover. | -他说什么 -他是她的情人 |
[1:02:55] | He wasn’t her lover. He was her husband. | 他可不是情人 他是她丈夫 |
[1:02:58] | He was a train robber! | 他是个火车劫匪 |
[1:03:01] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[1:03:02] | You don’t know anything, son. | 你什么都不知道 孩子 |
[1:03:04] | I’d be surprised if you could find your own arse! | 我看你连自己屁股在哪都不知道 |
[1:03:06] | Get out of it. | 给我出去 |
[1:03:10] | Reynolds’ prints all round the place. | 雷诺兹的指纹到处都是 |
[1:03:13] | Also, Roy James, | 另外 罗伊·詹姆斯的指纹 |
[1:03:15] | fingerprints on a dirty mug. | 出现在了一个用过的杯子上 |
[1:03:18] | Must’ve been visiting. | 他一定来访过 |
[1:03:20] | Not long ago. | 就在不久前 |
[1:03:31] | Potato sacks?! | 装土豆的麻袋 |
[1:03:33] | Someone’s left two potato sacks in a phone box. | 有人在一个公用电话亭留下两个麻袋 |
[1:03:35] | And then called it in. | 然后打电话给我们 |
[1:03:37] | Which phone box? | 哪个电话亭 |
[1:03:38] | – Does it matter? – Only asking. | -有关系吗 -我就问问 |
[1:03:40] | Corner of Great Dover Street and Black House Court. SE1. | 大多佛街和黑房巷路口处 东南1区 |
[1:03:43] | South of the river, see. | 看吧 是在泰晤士河南边 |
[1:03:45] | And there was no-one around? | 那附近没人吗 |
[1:03:46] | Not by the time we got there. | 等我们到时没有了 |
[1:03:49] | Well, open it up then, Tom, let the dog see the rabbit! | 那就打开吧 汤姆 让大家都看看 |
[1:03:55] | Ohh! Oh! That stinks! Eurgh! | 这味道也太难闻了 |
[1:03:58] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[1:04:04] | This must’ve been buried. | 之前肯定是埋起来了 |
[1:04:07] | Buried in what? | 埋在哪了啊 |
[1:04:09] | How much do you think’s there? | 你觉得这有多少钱 |
[1:04:10] | Tip-off said over 40 grand. | 打电话的说超过四万 |
[1:04:13] | 40 grand! | 四万 |
[1:04:14] | Even so, did we have to tip it on the floor? | 就是如此 有必要把它铺在地上吗 |
[1:04:16] | We’ll be fumigating for months! | 这味道要熏几个月了 |
[1:04:19] | Sid, this cash stays in this office. | 希德 这些钱就留在这间办公室里 |
[1:04:22] | You’re sleeping here tonight, | 你今晚就在这儿睡 |
[1:04:23] | till it goes to Aylesbury first thing. | 直到它明天一早被送到艾尔斯伯里 |
[1:04:25] | You want me to sleep with that? | 你让我跟这个一起睡 |
[1:04:28] | You’ve slept with worse. | 你还和更糟糕的睡过呢 |
[1:04:30] | Can somebody answer that bloody phone! | 谁去接一下那该死的电话 |
[1:04:32] | – Here you are, Sid. – Right! Never mind this sideshow. | -给你 希德 -别管这个小插曲了 |
[1:04:34] | Get this cleared up and then concentrate on the villains. | 把这里收拾干净 然后继续查劫匪去 |
[1:04:37] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:04:39] | Roy James, we’ve found him! | 我们发现了罗伊·詹姆斯 |
[1:04:41] | Word has come in from a female informant. | 情报来自于一位女性线人 |
[1:04:44] | Roy James is staying in a house in St John’s Wood. | 罗伊·詹姆斯在圣约翰伍德的一栋房子里 |
[1:04:48] | Now, this is the plan showing all the entrances and exits. | 这张平面图标出了所有的出口和入口 |
[1:04:54] | We’ve already got observation front and back. | 我们已经在房子前后都安排了人监视 |
[1:04:57] | We go there now, recce the place, make our move tonight. | 我们现在过去侦察 然后今晚行动 |
[1:05:02] | We play this right, sir, | 这次不会再出差错 长官 |
[1:05:04] | we can have him. | 我们一定能抓住他 |
[1:05:05] | Come on, Frank, we’ll take my car. | 走吧 弗兰克 坐我的车 |
[1:05:07] | Oh. Really? What’s wrong with my car? | 是吗 我的车怎么了 |
[1:05:09] | It’s not the car I’m worried about. | 我不是担心车 |
[1:05:14] | Watch that cor… | 小心那个拐… |
[1:05:39] | We have men on the corner at Abbey Road | 我们在艾比路的拐角处和屋后 |
[1:05:40] | and round the back on Carlton Vale. No-one’s coming in or out. | 卡尔顿维尔路上都安排了人 没人能出入 |
[1:06:13] | He’s doing a bunk. | 他想逃 |
[1:06:14] | Go on, boys. | 上 伙计们 |
[1:06:20] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[1:06:24] | He’s gone up the stairs! | 他上楼了 |
[1:06:25] | – He’s headed for the roof. – Get in there! | -他朝屋顶去了 -进去 |
[1:06:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:06:30] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[1:06:33] | Stay where you are! | 站在原地 |
[1:06:36] | He’s on the roof. | 他上屋顶了 |
[1:06:40] | Stop there! | 站住 |
[1:06:44] | Hey, stop! | 不许动 |
[1:06:52] | He’s going down here. | 他从这里下去了 |
[1:07:22] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:07:28] | That’s nothing to do with me. | 那个跟我没关系 |
[1:07:35] | In my experience, innocent men don’t run. | 以我的经验 无辜之人不会跑 |
[1:07:37] | What else should I have done? Open the door and get myself nicked?! | 那我该怎么办 开门让你们逮捕我吗 |
[1:07:39] | When you were searched, we found £131. | 我们在你身上搜到了一百三十一镑 |
[1:07:43] | You normally carry around that amount of cash? | 你通常会随身带那么多现金吗 |
[1:07:45] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[1:07:48] | Two of the £5 notes in your possession were serial numbers | 你所持有的两张五镑钞票的序列号分别是 |
[1:07:51] | J69 5007 J69 5007 | |
[1:07:54] | and J94 284281. | 和J94 284281 |
[1:07:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:08:00] | Those notes were reported stolen | 火车劫案发生后 |
[1:08:02] | by the National Commercial Bank of Scotland during the train robbery. | 苏格兰国家商业银行对这两张钞票进行了报失 |
[1:08:07] | Last night, they were in your pocket. | 昨晚 它们却在你的口袋里 |
[1:08:12] | In your holdall, | 在你的旅行袋里 |
[1:08:13] | we found £12,041 – | 我们发现了一万两千零四十一镑 |
[1:08:18] | damp notes. | 潮湿的钞票 |
[1:08:19] | Like they’d been buried. | 像是被埋起来过 |
[1:08:22] | In the allotment, was it? | 埋在花园里 对吧 |
[1:08:24] | Where you jumped? | 就是你跳下去的地方 |
[1:08:27] | Very clever, your escape route, | 你的逃跑路线真聪明 |
[1:08:28] | digging in the garden for a soft landing in case you needed it. | 为软着陆在花园里掘土 以备不时之需 |
[1:08:32] | Don’t know what you mean. | 不知道你在说些什么 |
[1:08:34] | Also in the holdall we found this piece of paper, | 在旅行袋里我们还发现了这张纸 |
[1:08:39] | with various figures on it. | 上面写了各种数字 |
[1:08:41] | There’s a list of banknote denominations, | 有一列纸币面额 |
[1:08:44] | alongside a column of amounts. | 旁边是一栏金额 |
[1:08:46] | That’s not my writing. | 那不是我的笔迹 |
[1:08:49] | Beneath the column of amounts, there’s a list of expenditure. | 在金额那栏下面 有一列支出额 |
[1:08:52] | You might want to note just here. | 注意一下这里 |
[1:08:54] | The sum of £1,500 next to the word “Brab”. | 在一千五百镑的金额旁边写着”布拉”字样 |
[1:09:01] | How’s your new car, Mr James? | 你的新车怎么样 詹姆斯先生 |
[1:09:04] | Brabham, isn’t it? | 是辆布拉本姆 对吧 |
[1:09:06] | Congratulations by the way. | 顺便恭喜你了 |
[1:09:07] | Your win at Cadwell Park, very impressive. | 你在卡德维尔公园获胜了 真厉害 |
[1:09:11] | The sum total of the amounts column comes to £109,500. | 总金额那栏是十万九千五百镑 |
[1:09:19] | Strangely close to the share some of the train robbers got. | 跟火车劫案的分赃金额异常地接近 |
[1:09:25] | What do you call it, a whack? | 你们怎么说的 “一份儿”吗 |
[1:09:28] | Is that the slang? | 行话是这么说吗 |
[1:09:36] | Where’s Bruce Reynolds? | 布鲁斯·雷诺兹在哪 |
[1:09:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:09:57] | ‘Today sees the beginning of one of the most remarkable trials | 今天 英国法律史上最非同寻常的审判之一 |
[1:10:01] | in British legal history. | 正式开庭 |
[1:10:04] | The men in court are accused of robbing a mail train | 出庭被告被控于去年八月 |
[1:10:07] | of more than £2.5 million in August of last year. | 抢劫了邮政火车上逾二百五十万镑的现金 |
[1:10:14] | Aylesbury District Council Chamber | 艾尔斯伯里区会议厅 |
[1:10:16] | has been converted into a makeshift courtroom | 已被临时改造为法庭 |
[1:10:19] | to accommodate the vast number of lawyers, | 以容纳出席的大量律师 |
[1:10:21] | public and press in attendance. | 市民及媒体 |
[1:10:26] | If convicted of the robbery, | 如抢劫罪成立 |
[1:10:28] | the accused are expected to receive severe sentences.’ | 被告可能被判重刑 |
[1:10:34] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[1:10:52] | ‘After a trial lasting 43 days, | 持续了四十三天的审讯之后 |
[1:10:54] | the jury has taken 63 hours of deliberation to reach a verdict.’ | 陪审团经过六十三小时的审议 最终做出裁决 |
[1:10:59] | Will the defendants please stand? | 请被告起立 |
[1:11:06] | On the charge of conspiring to rob Her Majesty’s Mail, | 针对抢劫皇家邮政火车的共谋罪名 |
[1:11:09] | how do you find the defendant, Douglas Gordon Goody? | 你们如何判定被告道格拉斯·戈登·古迪 |
[1:11:13] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[1:11:20] | On the charge of conspiring to rob Her Majesty’s Mail, | 针对抢劫皇家邮政火车的共谋罪名 |
[1:11:23] | how do you find the defendant, Roy John James? | 你们如何判定被告罗伊·约翰·詹姆斯 |
[1:11:27] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[1:11:29] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[1:11:31] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[1:11:32] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[1:11:34] | Well done, Tom. | 干得好 汤姆 |
[1:11:38] | When grave crime is committed, it calls for grave punishment, | 犯了重罪 就要重罚 |
[1:11:43] | not for the purpose of mere retribution, | 这不仅是为了惩罚 |
[1:11:45] | but so that others similarly tempted | 也为了让其他有类似企图的人 |
[1:11:47] | shall be brought to the sharp realisation | 清醒地意识到 |
[1:11:50] | that crime does not pay, | 犯罪没有回报 |
[1:11:52] | and that the crime is certainly not worth even the most alluring candle. | 即使利益再诱人 也不值得犯罪 |
[1:11:57] | As the higher the price, the greater the temptation. | 因为价值越高 诱惑就越大 |
[1:12:00] | Potential criminals who may be dazzled | 那些被巨额价值 |
[1:12:02] | by the enormity of the price must be taught | 迷住双眼的潜在罪犯必须明白 |
[1:12:05] | that the punishment they risk will be proportionately greater. | 他们有可能将获得的惩罚也相应地更高 |
[1:12:10] | I therefore find myself faced with the unenviable duty | 因此 我认为自己有不可推卸的责任 |
[1:12:13] | of pronouncing grave sentences. | 给出以下重刑 |
[1:12:18] | Charles Frederick Wilson, | 查尔斯·弗莱德里克·威尔森 |
[1:12:21] | Roy John James, | 罗伊·约翰·詹姆斯 |
[1:12:23] | Ronald Arthur Biggs, | 罗纳德·亚瑟·比格斯 |
[1:12:25] | Douglas Gordon Goody, | 道格拉斯·戈登·古迪 |
[1:12:28] | you will go to prison for concurrent | 针对第一项罪名 |
[1:12:30] | terms of 25 years on the first count | 你们均将获刑二十五年 |
[1:12:33] | and 30 years on the second… | 针对第二项罪名获刑三十年 |
[1:12:34] | You get less for murder! | 杀人都不会判这么重 |
[1:12:36] | ..Roger John Cordrey, in respect of the four counts, | 罗杰·约翰·科德里 针对第四项罪名 |
[1:12:40] | you must go to prison for concurrent terms of 20 years… | 你将获刑二十年 |
[1:12:44] | They don’t deserve this! | 判刑太重了 |
[1:12:45] | ..Brian Arthur Field, the concurrent sentences of the court | 布莱恩·亚瑟·菲尔德 |
[1:12:49] | are that on the first count, | 针对第一项罪名 |
[1:12:51] | you will go to prison for 25 years… | 你将获刑二十五年 |
[1:12:53] | What about his children?! | 他的孩子怎么办啊 |
[1:12:54] | ..And on the twelfth count, you will go to prison for five years. | 针对第十二项罪名 你将获刑五年 |
[1:13:18] | ‘The long sentences of 30 years handed out to the great train robbers | 火车劫匪的三十年漫长刑期 |
[1:13:22] | has caused a public outcry. | 在公众中引起强烈反响 |
[1:13:25] | ‘Questions have also been asked in Parliament | 议会中也有人质疑 |
[1:13:27] | regarding the severity of the judgment. | 此审判是否过重 |
[1:13:30] | ‘All those found guilty are to appeal.’ | 所有被判有罪者都提出了上诉 |
[1:13:33] | Gentlemen, a toast. To the train squad! | 先生们 敬火车劫案专案组一杯 |
[1:13:37] | The train squad. | 火车劫案专案组 |
[1:13:39] | The snitches! | 敬那些告密的 |
[1:14:00] | 30 years. | 三十年 |
[1:14:02] | Bit steep, don’t you think? | 有点多啊 |
[1:14:04] | Shouldn’t have done the job in the first place, should they? | 他们本来就不该去犯罪 不是吗 |
[1:14:12] | That’s it then, lads. Time to go. | 好了伙计们 该走了 |
[1:14:14] | Frank, that’s got to go to C11. | 弗兰克 这个得拿去C11 |
[1:14:16] | OK. You take that upstairs. | 好 你拿上去吧 |
[1:14:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:14:53] | ‘I’ve got him, sir. | 我抓到他了 长官 |
[1:14:54] | ‘Buster Edwards. He surrendered. Given a written statement.’ | 巴斯特·爱德华兹 他自首了 做了笔录 |
[1:14:59] | I’ll be in. | 我就去 |
[1:15:03] | This is DCS Butler. | 这位是巴特勒总警司 |
[1:15:17] | Where were you on the 7th and 8th of August 1963 | 1963年8月的7日和8日也就是周三晚到周四清晨 |
[1:15:20] | Wednesday night, thursday morning? | 你在哪 |
[1:15:22] | No idea. A lot of time’s passed. | 记不得了 都过了很久了 |
[1:15:25] | I’d say I was definitely indoors. | 我想我当时肯定在屋里 |
[1:15:27] | Indoors? | 在屋里 |
[1:15:29] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[1:15:30] | Where were you on the 6th August, 1963? A Tuesday. | 那你1963年8月6日周二在哪 |
[1:15:34] | I would have been indoors then too. | 我肯定也在屋里 |
[1:15:38] | Unless there was boxing on. | 除非有拳击比赛 |
[1:15:40] | I might go and see the fights, if there was boxing. | 如果有拳击比赛 我可能去观赛 |
[1:15:43] | Do you know Leatherslade Farm? | 你知道莱瑟斯雷德农场吗 |
[1:15:45] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:15:47] | I was going to clean it up. | 我本打算去清理那里 |
[1:15:48] | But I got scared, so I didn’t. I wasn’t at the train. | 但我怕了 结果没去 我没去劫火车 |
[1:15:51] | I’ve said so in my written statement. You’ve got it there. | 我的笔录里都写了 就在你手里 |
[1:15:54] | Do you know the persons associated with the robbery | 那你认识与劫案相关的那些人吗 |
[1:15:56] | whose photographs have appeared in the press, and on television? | 报纸和电视上都有他们的照片 |
[1:15:59] | Some of them. I don’t want to name them. | 有些认识 我不想说出他们都有谁 |
[1:16:02] | It does no good. | 这样毫无好处 |
[1:16:03] | Do you know Bruce Reynolds? | 你认识布鲁斯·雷诺兹吗 |
[1:16:06] | I don’t want to answer that. | 我不想回答 |
[1:16:12] | Why now? | 为什么现在自首 |
[1:16:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:16] | Why give up now? | 为什么现在站出来 |
[1:16:18] | Dozen and one reasons. They didn’t matter on their own. | 有很多理由 每个理由都不那么要紧 |
[1:16:21] | But put together, they do. | 但放在一起就要紧了 |
[1:16:24] | My little girl, Nicolette. | 我女儿 尼克莱特 |
[1:16:26] | I want her brought up in England. | 我想在英国养大她 |
[1:16:28] | She speaks better Spanishthan English. | 她的西班牙语比英语还流利了 |
[1:16:31] | My wife misses her mum and dad. | 我妻子想念父母了 |
[1:16:32] | Wants them to see their granddaughter. | 想让他们见见外孙女 |
[1:16:34] | She’s been on at me. | 她一直缠着我不放 |
[1:16:37] | It ain’t a normal life, on the run. | 逃亡不是过日子 |
[1:16:41] | People are just after your money. | 人们只想要你的钱 |
[1:16:43] | And now the money’s run out. | 而如今钱都用光了 |
[1:16:45] | I won’t get 30 years like the others. | 我不会像其他人那样判三十年吧 |
[1:16:48] | Not if you only cleaned up. Like you said in your statement. | 如果你真如笔录里写的那样 负责善后就不会 |
[1:16:52] | That right, sir? | 是不是 长官 |
[1:16:55] | Where’s Bruce Reynolds? | 布鲁斯·雷诺兹在哪 |
[1:16:58] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[1:17:40] | 30 years’ service. MBE. | 尽忠职守三十年 获得英帝国勋章 |
[1:17:43] | A fine career, Tom, congratulations. | 真是了不起啊 汤姆 恭喜你 |
[1:17:47] | Here’s to a well-earned retirement. | 敬你应得的退休 |
[1:17:49] | – I don’t want it. – I beg your pardon? | -我不想要 -什么 |
[1:17:52] | I want to stay on. I want your dispensation to keep going. | 我想继续工作 我想你继续给我任务 |
[1:17:55] | – You’ve got a pension coming! – The job’s not done. | -你就要领养老金了 -工作还未完成 |
[1:17:58] | – What job? – The train robbery. Reynolds. | -什么工作 -火车劫案 雷诺兹 |
[1:18:04] | I’ve got Frank Williams all lined up to take over. | 我已经让弗兰克·威廉姆斯准备接手了 |
[1:18:07] | He’s waited long enough as it is. | 他已经等了够久的了 |
[1:18:09] | Not until I get Reynolds. I want to see it through. | 等我抓到雷诺兹才行 我要把工作做完 |
[1:18:13] | Please…sir. Frank’ll understand. | 求你了 长官 弗兰克会理解的 |
[1:18:19] | We’re going to miss you, Tom. | 我们会想你的 汤姆 |
[1:18:25] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to be patient a while longer. | 恐怕你得再多等等了 |
[1:18:28] | What do you mean? You’re retiring. You’ve done your time. | 什么意思 你要退休了 你年数够了 |
[1:18:32] | It’s like I told you, Frank. There’s always a wanker boss. | 我早说过 弗兰克 总有混蛋上司 |
[1:19:12] | Jock, I’ve just had a very interesting telephone conversation. | 乔克 我刚刚接了一通很有意思的电话 |
[1:19:16] | – I fancy a drive. – Sir. | -我想去兜兜风 -是 长官 |
[1:19:38] | All ready, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[1:20:26] | Hello, son. Is your daddy in? | 你好 孩子 你爸爸在吗 |
[1:20:29] | – He’s in bed. – Is he? | -他在床上 -是吗 |
[1:20:43] | – Bruce, what’s going on? – Stay there. | -布鲁斯 怎么回事 -待在那儿 |
[1:20:49] | Hello, Reynolds. | 你好 雷诺兹 |
[1:20:54] | You took long enough. | 你花了好久 |
[1:20:58] | Your dad’s done a few things he shouldn’t. | 爸爸做了一些不该做的事 |
[1:21:02] | I’m going to have to go away for a while now. | 我得离开一段时间了 |
[1:21:05] | You look after your mum. Do as she says. | 你要照顾妈妈 乖乖听话 |
[1:21:08] | You be a good boy. | 做个好孩子 |
[1:21:11] | You’re the man of the house now. | 这家就你一个男人了 |
[1:21:14] | Remember, your dad loves you. | 记住 爸爸爱你 |
[1:21:19] | He always will. | 爸爸永远爱你 |
[1:21:29] | Be lucky, son. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[1:21:32] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[1:21:44] | You know who to call. | 你知道该找谁 |
[1:22:35] | How’d you find me? Someone grass? | 你怎么找到我的 有人告密了吗 |
[1:22:43] | I heard you refused retirement. I’m flattered. | 我听说你不肯退休 我受宠若惊啊 |
[1:22:51] | I’ve been thinking of giving myself up for a while. | 我早就想自首了 |
[1:22:55] | All that stuff in the newspapers about me being the mastermind, | 报纸上说我是主谋 |
[1:22:59] | I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that. | 别去理会比较好 |
[1:23:02] | Worried you’ll get the same as the rest? | 你怕你会跟其他人一样判重刑吗 |
[1:23:08] | 30 years. It’s a disgrace. | 三十年 真不像话 |
[1:23:12] | There’s rapists and murderers doing less than half of that. | 强奸犯和杀人犯的刑期比这一半还少 |
[1:23:16] | 30 years for nicking a bit of cash. | 偷点钱就判三十年 |
[1:23:19] | Don’t break the law, you don’t get the sentence. | 别犯法 就不会被判刑 |
[1:23:21] | No guns, no violence. | 没用枪 没施暴 |
[1:23:24] | Apart from the driver. | 除了那个驾驶员 |
[1:23:25] | He got up and drove the train. | 他还不是爬起来继续开火车了 |
[1:23:27] | He can’t have been that bad. | 能坏到哪去 |
[1:23:29] | Jack Mills got shingles from the shock. | 杰克·米尔斯因为受到惊吓 |
[1:23:31] | His right hand shakes constantly. | 右手总是颤抖 |
[1:23:34] | He can’t sleep, he’s off sick. | 他无法入睡 他病了 |
[1:23:37] | He’s a broken man. | 他被击垮了 |
[1:23:39] | How could we have known that’d happen, eh? | 我们怎么知道会那样 |
[1:23:42] | He went to work that night. That’s all. | 他那晚只是去上班 |
[1:23:44] | You and your mates ruined his life. | 你和你的同伴毁了他的生活 |
[1:23:49] | You’ve been doing this long enough. | 你做了很长时间了 |
[1:23:52] | Every crime has a victim, somewhere. | 每一宗犯罪都有人受害 |
[1:23:55] | You haven’t ever given them a thought. | 你从来没去考虑过他们 |
[1:24:01] | You know what sending everyone down for 30 years does? | 你知道给每个人判三十年会有什么后果吗 |
[1:24:05] | It means every little crook takes weapons now. | 现在每个小偷小摸的都带武器了 |
[1:24:08] | Guns on every job. | 做什么都用枪 |
[1:24:11] | Cos if you’re going to get 30 years without a gun, | 既然不拿枪都要判三十年 |
[1:24:14] | you might as well take one. | 那就不如带上一把 |
[1:24:15] | It can’t be any worse. | 反正不会更糟了 |
[1:24:17] | The moment that judge did that, | 那个法官宣判之后 |
[1:24:19] | everything changed. Whole attitude. | 一切都变了 整个态度 |
[1:24:23] | The moment he passed that sentence, | 他给出判刑之后 |
[1:24:26] | he brought guns into every job. | 他就让罪犯带上了枪 |
[1:24:28] | It’s always someone else’s fault. | 总是别人的错 |
[1:24:34] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[1:24:36] | Money ran out for you too? | 你的钱也用光了 |
[1:24:44] | You know what amazes me? | 你知道我最惊讶的是什么吗 |
[1:24:47] | You had no plan. | 你根本毫无计划 |
[1:24:49] | From the second you took the cash, no plan at all. | 你拿走钱后 就完全没做打算 |
[1:24:54] | Just run and spend and hope. | 只是逃亡 花钱 希望不会被抓 |
[1:24:57] | You’re not stupid. | 你不傻 |
[1:24:59] | But you’re no mastermind. | 但你不是什么主谋 |
[1:25:02] | You got lucky. Very lucky. | 你只是非常幸运 |
[1:25:03] | But none of you were bright enough to ride your luck. | 但你们所有人都没有借这份幸运的聪明才智 |
[1:25:06] | And the paint. On Gordon’s shoes? | 那戈登鞋上的油漆呢 |
[1:25:08] | He’s certain it was never there. | 他确定他根本没沾上油漆 |
[1:25:11] | He was done up. Convicted on false evidence. | 他是被陷害的 被虚假证据定罪了 |
[1:25:16] | Bill Boal was never in the gang. You got that wrong. | 比尔·博尔根本没参与 你弄错了 |
[1:25:21] | You convicted an innocent man. | 你给一个无辜的人定了罪 |
[1:25:23] | So, a convicted liar is challenging me on the truth? | 一个众所周知的骗子要教训我什么是真相吗 |
[1:25:27] | You know what’s funny, Mr Butler? | 你知道什么最好笑吗 巴特勒先生 |
[1:25:30] | You think you set the rules. | 你以为你定下了规矩 |
[1:25:32] | But you’ve been chasing me for so long. | 但你追了我这么久 |
[1:25:36] | Your life has been following what I do. | 你的生活是跟踪我的生活 |
[1:25:41] | Not any more. | 以后不是了 |
[1:25:45] | Why did you do it? | 为什么那么做 |
[1:25:48] | A job that big. | 那么大的案子 |
[1:25:50] | Never going to get away with it. | 你绝对跑不掉的 |
[1:25:52] | You must have known that. | 这你一定知道 |
[1:25:56] | You’ve got to dream big, Mr Butler. | 梦想不嫌大 巴特勒先生 |
[1:25:59] | What are we here for, if we don’t make our mark? | 如果不留下点痕迹 活一世有什么意思 |
[1:26:03] | It was never just about the cash. It’s the buzz. | 根本不是单纯为了钱 是为了制造轰动 |
[1:26:08] | Building the team, finding the job, | 组建一支队伍 找到一个目标 |
[1:26:11] | planning the job, carrying it out. | 做计划 实施计划 |
[1:26:14] | It’s the camaraderie. | 是我们之间的友情 |
[1:26:17] | Trusting other men with everything you know. | 把你所知的一切都告诉别人 |
[1:26:21] | With your life. | 把性命也交给他们 |
[1:26:25] | You above all people should know what that feels like. | 你是最应该理解这种感觉的人 |
[1:27:42] | – Good night, sir. – Good night. | -晚安 长官 -晚安 |