英文名称: The Green Berets
年代:1968
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | Detachment, halt! | 列队 立定! |
[02:14] | Left face! | 向左向前看! |
[02:16] | Parade rest! | 稍息! |
[02:25] | I am the detachment commander. | 我是指挥官 |
[02:27] | I am responsible for training this detachment. | 负责这一队的训练及雇用 |
[02:30] | These compact, highly trained detachments may be employed | 这些扎实 高度训练分队可以被雇用应付紧急情况 |
[02:34] | to assist friendly governments in counterinsurgency operations. | 帮助友方政府进行反游击行动 |
[02:39] | They may also be utilized in unconventional warfare. | 他们也可用于非传统性战争 |
[02:42] | In training, survival under varying conditions is stressed. | 训练中强调各种情况下都能生存 |
[02:45] | I speak Norwegian and German. | 我会说挪威语和德语 |
[02:57] | I am the executive officer. My duties include the supervision | 我是执行官 我的职责包括监督 |
[03:01] | of all administrative and logistical matters. | 所有行政和后勤的事务 |
[03:04] | In the event, the detachment were to be split into 2 teams | 需要时 支队会分成两队 |
[03:08] | l would command one of these. I speak German and Spanish. | 我会指挥其中一队 我会讲德语和西班牙语 |
[03:13] | That about covers the central area, colonel. | 这大概涵盖了中央地区 上校 |
[03:17] | As you know, the “C” detachment commander there is Colonel Franks. | 如你所知 在那个地区C支队指挥官是法兰克上校 |
[03:22] | In the southern area, there has been approximately | 在南部地区 大概在 |
[03:25] | a 30 percent increase in our operational detachments over the past year. | 去年作战支队基础上增加百分之三十 |
[03:29] | Sir, since you served as a “C” detachment commander | 长官 既然你是C支队的指挥官 |
[03:32] | l won’t elaborate on the southern corps. | 我就不多做详述 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | In summation | 最后的结论 |
[03:38] | the bulk of our problems seem to be in the northern areas of the country. | 大部份的问题应该是在北部地区 |
[03:43] | This concludes our briefing, sir. Any questions? | 这就是简报的总结 有什么问题吗? |
[03:45] | I think not, colonel. Thank you, gentlemen. That’ll be all. | 我想没有 上校 谢谢 先生们 这样就可以了 |
[03:53] | You stay behind. | 你等一下 |
[03:56] | -Captain. -Yes, sir? | -上尉 -是的 长官? |
[03:58] | Leave the Jeep for me? | 请把吉普车留给我? |
[04:00] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:03] | -What’s on your mind? -What do you mean? | -你在想什么? -你是指什么? |
[04:06] | Something’s bothering you. What is it? | 有事困扰你 是什么? |
[04:09] | When do you expect me to take over? | 你希望我什么时候接手? |
[04:11] | Immediately. Why? | 立刻 为什么这样问? |
[04:13] | When I get over there, I’ll be deskbound, snowed under with paperwork. | 我到那里后 公文 会让我穷于应付的 |
[04:17] | And l’d like to get oriented to the critical area. | 而且我想要先适应重要地区的环境 |
[04:20] | -l’d like a look at those forward camps. -How much time do you need? | -我希望看看前方的营地 -你需要多少时间? |
[04:25] | -l’ll need 3 weeks for -You got it. | -我需要三个星期 -没问题 |
[04:28] | And when you see old Cactus Thomas, he’s over there now, give my regards. | 你看到老坎特汤玛士时 他在那里 代我问好 |
[04:33] | -See you, Mike. -Thank you, sir. | -再见 麦克 -谢谢 长官 |
[04:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[04:52] | Hello, Bill. | 哈罗 比尔 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1376个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:235个,六级词汇:105个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:256个,专四词汇:206个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:431个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:54] | Morning, Mike. | 早安 麦克 |
[04:55] | Up kind of early? | 起得很早吗? |
[04:57] | Not for Airborne. Hey, Mac. Morning, colonel. | 对空降部队则不然 嘿 麦克 上午好 上校 |
[05:00] | This yours? | 这是你的车? |
[05:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:04] | These yours? Why don’t you ask them? | 这些是你的兵? 你为什么不亲自问问他们? |
[05:07] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[05:08] | Airborne! | 空降部队! |
[05:11] | How far? | 还要飞多远? |
[05:12] | All the way! | 这一路! |
[05:15] | -l’ll get part of them. -You always do! | -我去叫其它的人 -你总是如此! |
[05:27] | I am the combat engineer specialist. | 我是战斗工兵专家 |
[05:29] | I have the same knowledge as the engineer sergeant. | 具有基本知识官阶是工兵中士 |
[05:32] | I’m cross-trained as a medic and weapons. | 同时受过医务及武器训练 |
[05:35] | I speak French and Vietnamese. | 我会说法语及越南话 |
[05:46] | I’m the radio operator supervisor. | 我是无线电通讯长 |
[05:48] | My duty includes maintaining secure communications with my detachment | 我的责任是维持和上级长官的通讯 |
[05:53] | and supervising communications training for native military personnel. | 监督本地军队人员的通讯训练 |
[05:58] | I’m trained in intelligence and weapons. | 我受过情报及武器训练 |
[06:00] | I speak Danish and some Norwegian and English. | 我会说丹麦语及一点挪威语和英语 |
[06:03] | Detachment, attention! | 支队 立正! |
[06:06] | Right face! | 向右转! |
[06:08] | Forward march! | 向前走! |
[06:12] | Muldoon, take over! Yes, sir! | 莫都 接手! 是 升官! |
[06:15] | I’m Master Sergeant Muldoon and this is Sergeant McGee. | 我是莫都士官长 这位是麦基上士 |
[06:18] | Between us, we’ve had 3 tours of duty in South Vietnam | 我们在越南有三班制 |
[06:22] | which makes us experts. So we’ve been ordered | 所以很了解当地情况 故上级要求我们 |
[06:25] | to volunteer to answer questions here for you today. | 来这儿回答你们的问题 |
[06:29] | I’m Hume Parkinson. I happen to be a newspaperman. | 我是休姆派金森 是报社记者 |
[06:32] | Perhaps you can answer a question many of our subscribers ask. | 也许你可以回答我们读者的问题 |
[06:37] | We’ll try. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[06:39] | Why is the United States waging this ruthless war? | 为什么美国要打这场残忍的战争? |
[06:42] | Foreign policy decisions are not made by the military. | 外交政策不是军队决定的 |
[06:45] | A soldier goes where he is told and fights whomever he’s told to. | 军人只接受命令上战场和敌人对抗 |
[06:49] | You agree with that, Sergeant McGee? | 你同意这点吗 麦基上士? |
[06:51] | The Green Beret’s just a robot with no personal feelings? | 美国特种部队只是机器人没有个人的感觉吗? |
[06:55] | Can l have your name? | 请问你贵姓? |
[06:57] | -George Beckworth, chronicle-Herald. -Thank you, sir. | -乔治·贝克渥兹 记事论坛报 -谢谢你 先生 |
[07:02] | Sybil Sutton, Washington Sentinel. Will you answer the question? | 希比·苏顿 华盛顿前哨报 请你回答问题? |
[07:07] | Do they press a button? | 是他们开始的吗? |
[07:08] | Do you do what you’re told to do without any personal feelings or opinions? | 你只执行命令而没有任何个人感觉或意见吗? |
[07:14] | We have feelings and opinions. It’s hard not to form them out there. | 我们有感觉和意见 很难完全排除 |
[07:18] | Everyone knows the South Vietnamese are fighting and dying for their cause. | 每个人都知道南越人为他们的目的奋战到死 |
[07:23] | As soldiers, we can understand the killing of the military. | 身为士兵 我们可以了解军队的杀戳行为 |
[07:27] | But the extermination of the civilian leadership | 但是歼灭普通百姓 |
[07:30] | the murder and torture of women and children | 谋杀和折磨妇孺 |
[07:33] | I guess horrible things happen in war. | 我想战时可怕的事情都会发生 |
[07:35] | But that doesn’t mean they need us or want us. | 但是那并不表示说他们需要或是想要我们 |
[07:38] | I’ll try to answer that question for you. | 我会试着回答你的问题 |
[07:42] | Let me put it in terms we all can understand. | 让我用大家都听得懂的话来说 |
[07:46] | If this same thing happened here in the United States | 如果相同的事发生在美国 |
[07:50] | every mayor in every city would be murdered. | 每位市长都会被杀掉 |
[07:53] | Every teacher you’ve ever known would be tortured and killed. | 每位你认识的老师都会被折磨杀害 |
[07:56] | Every professor you ever heard of. Every governor | 每位你听过的教授 每名州长 |
[08:00] | every Senator, every member of the House of Representatives | 每位公务员 每一个众议院议员 |
[08:06] | would be tortured and killed, and a like number kidnapped. | 所有的都会被折磨杀害 有一些人被绑架 |
[08:11] | But in spite of this, there’s always some little fella out there | 但是除了这些 外面总会有些人 |
[08:15] | willing to stand up and take the place of those who’ve been decimated. | 愿意站起来填补那些被杀死的人 |
[08:20] | They need us, Miss Sutton. And they want us. | 他们需要我们 苏顿小姐 是他们想要我们 |
[08:23] | Sergeant, I’m Gladys Cooper. A housewife. | 上士 我是葛莱蒂·库柏 家庭主妇 |
[08:27] | It’s strange we’ve never read of this in the newspapers. | 真的很奇怪我们从未在报纸上读到 |
[08:31] | Well, newspapers! You could fill volumes with what you don’t read in them. | 那就是 报纸! 有太多事报纸上读不到 |
[08:38] | That’s sometimes very true. | 有时候是真的 |
[08:42] | How do you know we should fight for this government? | 但是你如何知道我们该为这个政府而战? |
[08:45] | They’ve had no free elections. They have no constitution. | 他们没有自由选举 他们也没有宪法 |
[08:48] | Six months ago, a committee was appointed to form a constitution. | 六个月前 有委员会曾被委任制定宪法 |
[08:52] | Still none. | 但是到现在还是没有 |
[08:53] | The school l went to taught us that the 13 Colonies | 我们在学校曾学到 美国东部十三州的殖民地 |
[08:59] | with proper, educated leadership, all with the same goal in mind | 有合适 受过教育的领导者 在革命战争后 |
[09:03] | after the Revolutionary War, took from 1776 to 1787 | 心里都有相同的目标 从一七七六到一七八七 |
[09:08] | 11 years of peaceful effort | 十一年的和平的努力 |
[09:11] | before they came up with a paper that all 13 colonies would sign. | 才签下的十三州殖民地都愿意签署的文件 |
[09:15] | Our present Constitution. | 就是现在的宪法 |
[09:21] | That’s very good, sergeant. | 讲得很好 上士 |
[09:24] | But a lot of people | 但是有许多人 |
[09:25] | believe this is a war between the Vietnamese people. | 相信这是越南人之间的战争 |
[09:29] | Let’s let them handle it. | 让他们自己解决 |
[09:31] | Let them handle it, Mr. Beckworth? | 让他们解决 贝克渥兹先生? |
[09:35] | Captured weaponry. | 俘虏的兵器 |
[09:38] | From Red China. | 赤色中国 |
[09:40] | Chicom K 50. | 中共K─15 |
[09:43] | Chinese Communists. | 中国共产党 |
[09:46] | S.K.S., Soviet-made carbine. | SKS 俄制卡宾枪 |
[09:51] | Russian Communists. | 俄国共产党 |
[09:53] | Ammunition. | 军火弹药 |
[09:55] | Czechoslovakian-made. | 捷克制的 |
[10:00] | Czech Communists. | 捷克共产党 |
[10:01] | No, sir, Mr. Beckworth. | 不是 先生 贝克渥兹先生 |
[10:03] | It doesn’t take a lead weight to fall on me, or a hit from those weapons | 这不是重要的 我们不需要子弹打到身上 |
[10:07] | to recognize that what’s involved is Communist domination of the world. | 才了解共产在赤化世界 |
[10:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, pardon us | 女士 先生 抱歉 |
[10:15] | for giving a little more than a “yes” or “no” answer to your questions. | 不能只用”是”或”非”来回答你们的问题 |
[10:20] | Are there any more? | 还有其它问题吗? |
[10:24] | Section “C,” take the blue trail | C区 走蓝色路线 |
[10:27] | and sections “A” and “B” the red trail | A和B区走红色路线 |
[10:30] | for further orientation | 为了更深入了解 |
[10:33] | on the capabilities of the Green Beret. | 特种部队的潜能 |
[10:38] | Kowalski. | 科瓦斯基 |
[10:40] | Break out the gear. | 你去准备好的 |
[10:42] | Okay, sarge. | 好的 上士 |
[10:53] | -Colonel. -Yes? | -上校 -是? |
[10:55] | Your brainwashed sergeant didn’t sell me. | 你洗脑过的上士并没有说服我 |
[10:59] | Didn’t sell you what? | 没有说服你什么? |
[11:01] | Didn’t sell me on the idea that we, should be involved in Southeast Asia. | 没有说服我 我们应该干预东南亚 |
[11:05] | You ever been to Southeast Asia? | 你去过东南亚吗? |
[11:09] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 我没有 |
[11:23] | Sir, a Sergeant Provo requests permission to speak to you. | 长官 普佛上士希望跟你见面 |
[11:27] | -Provo? -Weapons specialist. | -普佛? -重武器专家 |
[11:31] | I’ll see him. | 我见他 |
[11:38] | Sergeant Provo requests permission to speak to the colonel. | 普佛上士要求跟上校见面 |
[11:42] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[11:44] | I appreciate your seeing me, sir. I know how busy you are. | 很感激您能见我 长官 我知道您很忙 |
[11:47] | I understand you’re picking 2 “A” teams for Vietnam. Is that true, sir? | 我知道您在挑选去越南二个A队 有这事吗 长官? |
[11:52] | We might be, and we might not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[11:55] | I think it might be, sir. Since l haven’t been picked, I’m volunteering. | 我想是的 长官 如果没人要去 我报名 |
[12:00] | You’re a heavy weapons specialist. | 你是重武器专家 |
[12:03] | Not if l can find a light one, sir. | 我也懂轻武器 长官 |
[12:06] | Why are you volunteering? | 你为什么自愿加入? |
[12:08] | I’m a soldier and it’s where the action is. | 我是个军人这就是军人该做的事 |
[12:14] | -We’ll let you know. -Yes, sir. | -我们会通知你 -是 长官 |
[12:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[12:20] | Sergeant McGee. | 麦基上士 |
[12:24] | -Pull his record. -l did. | -调出他的记录 -已经调出来了 |
[12:27] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[12:31] | -Thanks, Doc. -Yes, sir. | -谢谢你 医生 -是 长官 |
[12:56] | There he is. Right on time. | 他来了 挺准时的 |
[12:59] | Quite a character. A tour in Korea | 好家伙 在韩国和越南 |
[13:02] | a year in Vietnam. | 驻守一年 |
[13:04] | Speaks 3 languages. Are you sure about this soldier? | 会说三种语言 但是你确定要用他吗? |
[13:07] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么? |
[13:09] | I checked his jump record. Every time, the jumpmaster has to push him out. | 我查阅过他的跳伞记录 每次 都是跳伞长推他出舱 |
[13:13] | That’s why I want him. | 这就是我要他的原因 |
[13:16] | He won’t quit. | 他不放弃 |
[13:30] | Hold it, soldier! | 等一下 士兵! |
[13:37] | Nice day. | 天气不错 |
[13:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:40] | Kind of out of your territory, aren’t you? | 没有待在你的营区内 不是吗? |
[13:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[13:51] | Watching a basketball game. | 看篮球赛 |
[13:54] | What were you doing here yesterday? | 你昨天在这儿做什么? |
[13:56] | And the day before? And the day before that? | 前天呢? 大前天? |
[13:59] | You spend so much time here, you’d think you wanted to join our outfit. | 你经常出现在这里 你是要加入我的部队 |
[14:05] | No, I don’t think l’d care to join the Fifth Group, sir. | 不 我不认为我想加入第五部队 长官 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry to hear that, soldier. | 我很抱歉你这样说 士兵 |
[14:15] | Muldoon. | 莫都 |
[14:16] | Yes, sir. Carry on. | 是 长官 继续吧 |
[14:30] | What’s that? | 那是谁? |
[14:31] | It’s the fella l was telling you about. | 那就是我跟你提到的人 |
[14:37] | Pull! | 拉靶! |
[14:42] | Hello, soldier. | 哈罗 士兵 |
[14:45] | So you decided to volunteer. | 你决定要自愿加入 |
[14:47] | My pleasure, sir. | 我的荣幸 长官 |
[14:48] | Good! | 很好! |
[14:52] | Pull! | 拉靶! |
[14:54] | Nice shooting, sir. | 射得不错 长官 |
[14:56] | That’s normal. | 那只是正常状况 |
[14:58] | Why’d your outfit always send you when they needed something? | 为什么你的部队需要东西时总是派你来? |
[15:02] | I guess I’m good at it. | 我猜我很行吧 |
[15:04] | But not good enough. You got caught. | 但是还不够好 你被逮到了 |
[15:07] | Yes, sir, your men did catch me. 1 time out of 100. | 是的 长官 你捉到我了 一百次中才一次 |
[15:10] | You better hope your luck holds out | 你最好祈祷你的好运还没用完 |
[15:13] | because your first assignment is to go back to that old outfit of yours | 因为你第一个任务是回到你的部队去 |
[15:18] | and bring back everything you took. | 拿回来你带走的所有东西 |
[15:21] | -You understand me, sergeant? -Yes, sir. | -你听懂了吗 上士? -是的 长官 |
[15:24] | -See to it. -Yes, sir! | -去吧 -是的 长官! |
[15:26] | Carry on. | 去吧 |
[15:27] | About face! | 向后转! |
[15:29] | Forward march! | 起步走! |
[15:36] | Sergeant? | 上士? |
[15:37] | That’s what the man said. Sergeant. | 就是他说的 “上士” |
[15:44] | Sergeant. | 上士 |
[15:51] | Everybody hit the deck! Up and at ’em! | 所有人起来! 起床! |
[15:55] | Rise and shine! Up and at ’em! | 日头照屁股了! 快起来! |
[16:00] | Let’s go! Get the lead out! | 出发了! 快点起来! |
[16:01] | On your feet! | 起床! |
[16:03] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[16:05] | Come on, soldier, out of the sack! Everybody up! | 快点 士兵们 起床! 每个人起床! |
[16:08] | It’s 3:30, let’s go! | 已经三点三十分了 走吧! |
[16:18] | On your feet, soldier. On your feet. | 起来 士兵 起来 |
[16:23] | Holy Toledo! lt’s only 3:30. | 老天啊! 现在才三点三十分 |
[16:25] | 3:30? ls that right, sarge? | 三点三十? 是吗 上士? |
[16:27] | That’s right, soldier boy. | 是的 小兵 |
[16:29] | You better get some sleep. We got a lot of work to do tomorrow. | 你们最好睡饱点 明天有很多事要做 |
[16:35] | On your feet, soldier. On your feet. | 站起来 士兵 站起来 |
[16:40] | What kind of a? | 到底是? |
[16:41] | You got 10 minutes to pack. | 你们有十分钟打包 |
[16:44] | Pack in 10 minutes? Takes me longer than that to get my heart started. | 才十分钟? 我的瞌睡虫还不会醒 |
[16:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[16:50] | I’m packing! | 我在整理! |
[16:51] | You pack what Uncle Sam issued and that’s all. You got 9 minutes. | 你只带军方提供的东西 你还有九分钟 |
[16:56] | -Why the countdown? -You got 8. | -为什么要倒数? -你还有八分钟 |
[17:00] | Eight? | 八分钟? |
[17:02] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[17:03] | You’ll get the word. | 你们会接到指令 |
[18:00] | On the way out, everybody grab his gear. | 下去时 每个人带着自己的装备 |
[18:10] | Welcome to Da Nang! | 欢迎到岘港! |
[18:12] | -Hi, Mike. -Good to see you, Frank. | -嗨 麦克 -真高兴见到你 法兰克 |
[18:14] | Me too! | 我也是! |
[18:16] | -Captain MacDaniel. -How are you? | -麦丹尼上尉 -你好吗? |
[18:18] | -l got the Jeep right over here. -Fine. | -我的吉普车就在那里 -很好 |
[18:21] | Captain, will you see the men get all their gear? | 上尉 请你看着所有的人带好装备? |
[18:32] | Here we go. Hop in. | 到了 上车吧 |
[18:36] | -l’ve been on that plane for hours. -Rather walk? | -我在飞机上坐了几小时 -你愿意走路吗? |
[18:39] | -l sure would. -Good, let’s stretch our legs then. | -当然愿意 -好 我们就伸伸腿吧 |
[18:42] | Reynolds, meet us at Colonel Cai’s office and watch that weapon. | 雷诺兹 我们在肯上校的办公室碰面 看着那些武器 |
[18:46] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官! |
[18:59] | I’m sure glad it’s you relieving me. | 我真的很高兴是你来援助我 |
[19:01] | -Don’t hurry me. l got 3 weeks. -l know. That was a great idea. | -别催我 我有三星期的时间 -我知道 真是太棒了 |
[19:06] | -How’s your back? -Coming along slow but sure. | -你的背怎么样? -恢复得很慢但还不错 |
[19:09] | Be glad when I can move around and burn off some of this. | 真高兴我可以动一动消除一些赘肉 |
[19:27] | -This truck for us? -Yes, sir. | -这卡车是给我们的? -是的 长官 |
[19:29] | That’s service. | 是我们的 |
[19:31] | Okay, grab your gear. | 好 带好你们的装备 |
[19:43] | Arthur E. Fuller. l knew that guy. | 阿瑟·E·福乐 我知道那个人 |
[19:46] | Named a field after him. He won the Distinguished Service Cross. | 有一场战役以他命名 他得到铜十字勋章 |
[19:50] | Posthumously. | 死后追赠的 |
[19:53] | Better grab your gear. | 最好去拿你的装备 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:59] | I suppose you’ll take the long way back home. | 我猜你会绕远路回家 |
[20:03] | Go through Hong Kong, pick up a little yardage, some screens. | 绕经香港 带一点土产和屏风之类的 |
[20:06] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不认为 |
[20:08] | My wife said not to bring anything she couldn’t either cook or play with. | 我太太说不要带任何她不能煮不能玩的东西 |
[20:13] | -What’s my opposite number like? -His name’s Colonel Cai. | -谁和我职位对等? -是肯上校 |
[20:16] | He’s a good man. Resourceful, intelligent and has a lot of initiative. | 他是个好人 有谋略有才智 还有进取心 |
[20:20] | Outstanding? Outstanding. | 很优秀? 很优秀 |
[20:29] | -Chung See Bado. Good to see you. -Thank you, sir. | -祥溪巴杜 真高兴看见你 -谢谢你 长官 |
[20:32] | Glad you’re in the outfit. | 很高兴你参加部队 |
[20:37] | Smart looking honor guard. I recognize most of them. | 看起来不错的仪队 我认得大部份的人 |
[20:40] | -Even those you don’t, know about you. -How come? | -你不认识的 也知道你 -怎么会? |
[20:43] | They got the word. | 他们接到指令 |
[20:54] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[20:55] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[20:59] | Colonel Cai, Colonel Kirby. | 肯上校 科比上校 |
[21:00] | -l’m happy to make your acquaintance. -Thank you. | -我很乐意带你熟悉环境 -谢谢 |
[21:03] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[21:06] | I have heard much about you from Colonel Morgan and others. | 从摩根上校及其它人我已久闻大名 |
[21:10] | If half of what I’ve heard is true, I’m positive we’ll work well together. | 如果我所听的传间属实 我确信我们会合作愉快 |
[21:15] | We build many camps, clobber many V.C. Affirmative? | 我们建了很多营地 痛击许多越共 了解吗? |
[21:20] | Affirmative. I like the way you talk. | 了解 我喜欢你说话的方式 |
[21:23] | Let me get to the point. | 让我直接切入重点 |
[21:25] | We have two new camps. Here and here. | 我们有两个新的营区 这里和这里 |
[21:29] | This one is all right. Everything is STRAC | 这个还好 有战略部队 |
[21:32] | a full complement of Montagnards and Special Forces. | 完整编制的越南山民及特种部队 |
[21:35] | And the other one? | 另外一个呢? |
[21:37] | Camp A-107 | A-一O七营区 |
[21:39] | code name two-niner Savoy. | 代号萨伏依二九号 |
[21:42] | This camp we build in the heart of V.C. country. | 这个营区我们建在越共的心脏地带 |
[21:46] | One day is nothing. | 第一天没什么事 |
[21:48] | Next day we are there. Big surprise for V.C. | 第二天我们就在那儿 遇到越共大部队 |
[21:52] | Unfortunately, “A” camp 107 is only about half-finished. | 不幸的是 A─O七营区才完成了一半 |
[21:56] | The Viet Cong hit it with mortar fire 3 or 4 times a week. | 越共享追击炮─周密轰三四次 |
[22:00] | The villagers tell us that the V.C. are making a big buildup across the border. | 村民告诉我们越共在周边作准备工作 |
[22:05] | We’re hoping that weather does not keep us from having air support. | 我们希望天气很好能够有空中支持 |
[22:09] | Without it, Charlie can overrun the camp. | 没有空中支持 越共就可以轻取营区 |
[22:12] | The “A” team’s tour of duty will be up in 10 days. | A队的巡逻队十天内就会到 |
[22:15] | That puts that camp between the rock and the hard place until it’s completed. | 如此即能保护营区直到它完成 |
[22:20] | I brought 2 “A” detachments with me. I could | 我带来了两队A支队 |
[22:23] | leave one here to form a Mike Force | 我可以留一队在这儿组成麦克部队 |
[22:26] | and take the other up for replacements. | 带另一队去接替 |
[22:29] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我认为这主意不错 |
[22:31] | I have to pay my respects to the general at 15:00. | 我必须在下午三点问候将军 |
[22:35] | -Nice to have met you. -Likewise. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[22:38] | See you later, colonel. | 待会儿见 上校 |
[22:50] | Hey, Provo! | 嘿 普佛! |
[22:51] | -Sorry, l didn’t see you. -That’s all right. | -抱歉 我没有看到你出来 -没关系 |
[22:54] | -Everyone looks at pretty girls. -l wasn’t looking at them. | -男人都会盯着美女看 -我不是在看他们 |
[22:57] | I was thinking about that sign there. | 我是在想那个标志 |
[23:00] | “In Honor of William J. Wallace.” | 以威廉·J·华利斯命名 |
[23:03] | I noticed the buildings and streets around here | 我注意到这儿很多街道及建筑物 |
[23:07] | got the names of heroes on them. | 都以英雄的名字命名 |
[23:09] | Dead heroes. | 都是死去的英雄 |
[23:11] | It kind of sets a man to thinking. | 不禁让人开始思考 |
[23:14] | That it does. | 的确是的 |
[23:16] | -And I also think we better get moving. -Yes, sir! | -我也在想我们最好走了 -是 长官! |
[23:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[23:42] | I’m still thinking about them nameplates. | 我还在想那些士兵牌 |
[23:45] | The ones about soldiers killed in action. | 那些殉职的士兵 |
[23:48] | My worry is my name don’t fit any of our buildings or streets. | 我担心的是我的名字不适用于我们任何的建筑物及街道 |
[23:51] | You got a real worry there. Must be tough | 真的是件该担心的事 |
[23:55] | having a problem like that. | 这样的问题真的很困难 |
[23:57] | “Provo’s Barracks,” “Provo’s Commissary.” You see what l mean? | “普佛兵营””普佛餐厅”你懂我的意思? |
[24:00] | -No. -lt just don’t sing. | -不懂 -念起来不好听 |
[24:03] | If you think of something that does sing, you let us know. | 如果你认为念起来好听了 要让我们知道 |
[24:07] | We’d want you to have the best. | 我们希望你有最好的 |
[24:09] | Thank you, sir. l appreciate that. | 谢谢 长官 我真的很感激 |
[24:36] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[24:42] | Colonel? Colonel? | 上校? 上校? |
[24:46] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[24:48] | -George -Beckworth. | -乔治 -贝克渥兹 |
[24:50] | This is Colonel Morgan. | 这位是摩根上校 |
[24:54] | I took your suggestion. I came to see for myself. | 我听取你的建议 我亲自过来见识 |
[24:56] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[24:58] | They said at Group l could go, but it’d be up to you. | 他们说我可以待在部队里 但是要由你决定 |
[25:01] | -What do you think, colonel? -Pretty hairy operation. | -你觉得如何 上校? -是很危险的行动 |
[25:04] | I don’t think this area’s ready for writers. Hate to get one greased. | 我不认为这里适合记者 不想有人被干掉 |
[25:09] | -ls that the real reason? -Come again? | -这是真的原因吗? -对不起? |
[25:12] | My paper believes we shouldn’t be in Vietnam. | 我的报社相信美国不应该来越南 |
[25:14] | Afraid I’ll see something to substantiate that belief? | 怕我会看到什么支持这种论调吗? |
[25:19] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[25:26] | -Frank. -Good luck, Mike. | -法兰克 -祝好运 麦克 |
[26:06] | With joyous memories, we leave the mystical city of Da Nang! | 带着美好的回忆 我们离开神秘之城岘城! |
[26:11] | What gay adventure lies ahead! | 有快乐的历险在前等着呢! |
[26:15] | Brother | 兄弟们 |
[26:16] | this trip is going to make LSD feel like aspirin. | 旅程会让毒品像阿司匹林一样 |
[26:20] | Mr. Beckworth | 贝克渥兹先生 |
[26:22] | you going to write about us? | 你要写我们的事吗? |
[26:24] | -That’s right. -What are you going to say? | -没有错 -你会怎么写? |
[26:28] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[26:53] | Man, oh, man! | 伙计 哦 伙计们! |
[26:55] | Look at all those trees down there. My dog could go crazy! | 看看底下那些树 我的狗会玩疯了! |
[26:59] | We have “A” teams out along the Cambodian and Laotian borders. | 我们有A队沿着缅甸及寮国边界 |
[27:04] | They each built their own camp. We’re headed for one of those now | 他们各建有自己的营地 我们现在前往其中之一 |
[27:08] | Camp A-107. | A-一O七营 |
[27:22] | There’s our destination. | 那就是我们的目的地 |
[28:52] | -Colonel. Good to see you again. -Captain. Thanks. | -上位 真高兴再见到你 -上尉 谢谢 |
[28:54] | You know Lieutenant Sachs. | 你认识沙克中尉 |
[28:56] | -Captain MacDaniel, your replacement. -That’s good to hear. | -麦丹尼上尉 你的接替人员 -真高兴听到 |
[29:01] | Sergeant Kenny, pick up the extra gear and the mail. | 肯尼上士 多拿一些装备还有邮件 |
[29:05] | If you gentlemen will follow me, we’ll get inside. | 请跟着我走 就可以到了 |
[29:35] | You got about a 1 50-foot killing area here, captain. | 你们有一百五十尺的杀戳区 上尉 |
[29:41] | The first thing l’d do would be to cut that back another 300 feet. | 我要做的第一件事是再加长三百尺 |
[29:46] | We’ve been wanting to do that, but we’ve been short of help. | 我们也想这样做 但是缺少人手 |
[29:50] | We tried to get some engineers. They’re all busy. But I requested some Seabees. | 我们希望有些工兵 他们都很忙 但我可以找一些来 |
[29:54] | If that detachment ever gets here, you put them on that first thing. | 如果那队到了 你立刻让他们去进行 |
[30:02] | Mail call! | 邮件来了! |
[30:08] | -Dodge City? -Yeah. | -道奇市? -是的 |
[30:11] | You can buy it cheap. | 你可以便宜买到 |
[30:26] | Those what they call Punji sticks? | 那就是棒集陷阱? |
[30:28] | Yes, it’s a little trick we learned from Charlie. | 没错 是跟越共学来的 |
[30:32] | But we don’t dip them in the same stuff he does. | 但是我们跟他们的不一样 |
[30:44] | You’d increase the effectiveness of that concertina with more tanglefoot. | 用更多东西可以增加效果 |
[30:52] | -Got any more of them? -Yes, sir. | -还有多的吗? -有 长官 |
[30:54] | -Double the number. -We’ll get right on it. | -在周边放置两倍数量 -立刻去办 |
[31:03] | Bring us up to date. | 报告最新消息 |
[31:04] | They mortared us again last night. It’s becoming a fairly regular thing. | 昨晚又轰炸我们 次数开始频繁了 |
[31:09] | -How many operations are out? -Three recon and 2 ambush. | -多少动作? -三次侦察两次突击 |
[31:14] | -And that counterpart of yours… -Captain Nim. He’s out with a patrol. | -你那位… -林上尉 他跟巡逻队出去了 |
[31:18] | The one that just got zapped. He’ll be in tomorrow with 3 wounded. | 有一队被突击的 他明天会来有三位伤者 |
[31:23] | -Will you be staying awhile? -l’ll be in camp, off and on. | -你会在这儿待一段时间吗? -我会在营地 不一定 |
[31:27] | We fixed a place for you in the commo bunker. Not much, but it’s dry. | 我们在掩蔽壕为你准备一个地方 不大 但很干 |
[31:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:33] | After mail call, I’ve assigned my men | 发完邮件后 我已派人帮 |
[31:35] | to get Captain MacDaniel’s team bedded down. | 麦丹尼上尉的队安顿好 |
[31:38] | Mr. Beckworth, It’s a newspaperman. | 贝克渥兹先生 他是新间记者 |
[31:44] | This is Captain Coleman. Mr. Beckworth is with the Chronicle-Herald. | 这是柯曼上尉 贝克渥兹先生时代论坛报 |
[31:49] | -Can you find a spot for him? -Affirmative. | -你可以帮他安置吗? -确认 |
[31:52] | Take Mr. Beckworth here to my hooch. Get him squared away. | 带贝克渥兹先生去我房间 让他整理 |
[31:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | This way, Mr. Beckworth. | 这边走 贝克渥兹先生 |
[32:00] | Can l give you a hand? | 我可以帮你一把吗? |
[32:07] | If it’s all right, we’ll stay with the team. | 如果可以的话 中尉和我跟队上一起 |
[32:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[32:19] | This way, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[32:25] | The captain has the bottom bunk. We’ll get somebody to make this one for you. | 上尉睡下层 我们会准备上层给你 |
[32:30] | -ls there drinking water? -l don’t know if it’s cold. | -有饮用水吗? -我不知道是否太冷 |
[32:34] | It’ll be fine, thank you. | 没关系的 谢谢 |
[32:46] | You’ve got a pad in the storage bunker. You can have mine in a few days. | 你在储备壕有地方 几天内你就可以睡我的 |
[32:51] | I hope. To the right here. | 希望如此 到右边 |
[32:56] | You funny! | 你真好笑! |
[33:00] | You’ve made Hamchunk’s “A” Club. | 我看到你刚耍了个宝 |
[33:04] | You funny! | 你好笑! |
[33:06] | You not. | 你不好笑 |
[33:10] | This is Hamchunk. | 这是韩恰克 |
[33:16] | He’s become a permanent fixture here. He’s an orphan. | 他变成永久居民了 他是孤儿 |
[33:20] | Lived with some missionaries about 10 clicks south of here | 跟传教士住在一起 |
[33:24] | till they were assassinated. Maybe you could use an interpreter. | 直到他们被刺杀 也许你需要一名翻译员 |
[33:28] | -Missionaries taught him English. -l don’t want an interpreter. | -传教士教他英文 -我不需要翻译员 |
[33:31] | You number one. l choose you. | 你第一 我选择你 |
[33:34] | I don’t want to be chosen. | 我不要被选上 |
[33:37] | -l don’t think you have much choice. -Choice, Mr. Hobson? | -我不认为你有选择余地 -选择余地 赫伯先生? |
[33:41] | I haven’t had a choice since I was selected for this | 被选进这个部队后我就没有 |
[33:45] | outfit. | 选择余地了 |
[33:46] | You get used to me. | 你要习惯我 |
[33:48] | You funny. | 你好笑 |
[33:50] | -You -ln here. | -你 -过来 |
[34:03] | What’s the status of your crew-served weapons? | 你这儿的武器配备如何? |
[34:06] | We have two 81 s, four 60s | 我们有两支八十一口径四支六十口径 |
[34:09] | twelve .30 calibers, three on each wall. | 十二支三十口径 周边各有三支 |
[34:13] | One 4-deuce. Besides crew-served, we have six M-79’s. | 一个四平手 另外 六支M七十九 |
[34:17] | No .50 calibers? | 没有五十口径的? |
[34:19] | I’d give an R and R in Bangkok for the smell of a .50. | 我愿意用曼谷的色情电影交换五十口径 |
[34:23] | -You hear that, sergeant? -Yes, sir. | -你听到了 上士? -是的 长官 |
[34:25] | -Know where there are any .50’s? -No, sir. | -知道哪里有五十口径的? -不知道 长官 |
[34:27] | Neither do I. You better tell Sergeant Petersen. | 我也不知道 你报告给彼得森军士长 |
[34:32] | I almost forgot. Captain MacDaniel needs corrugated tin. | 我差点忘了 麦丹尼上尉需要多一些波状桶 |
[34:35] | -lt’s been hard to come by lately. -Sergeant. | -最近很难拿到 -上士 |
[34:38] | Yes, sir. I know. “Tell Petersen. Tell the scrounger.” | 是的 长官 我知道 “告诉彼得森 告诉后勤” |
[34:44] | Petersen! | 彼得森! |
[34:47] | What happens if Charlie hits this camp before you get it completed? | 如果越共在完成前就来攻打营地会怎么样? |
[34:52] | If he does, and he’s too strong for us to handle… | 如果果真如此 我们只能… |
[34:56] | we have 3 LZs within 4 clicks to send 10 choppers each to reinforce us. | 我们还有三个降落区可以送十部直升机来援助 |
[35:02] | One is by that shale cliff you saw on your way in. | 一个是进来时看到的页岩壁 |
[35:05] | And the second is to the west of here | 第二个是西边 |
[35:08] | near a deserted Montagnard village where some of these people used to live. | 靠近废弃越南村落 |
[35:13] | The third is to the north, near an old bridge. | 第三个是北边 靠近老桥 |
[35:18] | What if Charlie overruns the camp? | 如果越共侵入营区呢? |
[35:21] | In that case, sir | 如果是这样 长官 |
[35:23] | the camp is prepared to escape and evade on order | 营区已准备好撤退出去 |
[35:26] | through places in the wire and mines | 穿过布满地雷跟管线的地方 |
[35:29] | only “A” Team and Captain Nim know about. | 只有A队而且林上尉知道 |
[35:32] | -My compliments. -Thank you, sir. | -真是太好了 -谢谢夸奖 长官 |
[35:38] | Commander of this area runs everything by the book. | 这地区的指挥官一切照章行事 |
[35:41] | And l am with him to the nth degree. | 我跟他是小学同学 |
[35:44] | And every piece of this equipment will be painted. | 每一件设备都要上色 |
[35:48] | And every piece of this equipment will be numbered. | 每一件设备都要编号 |
[35:52] | And every | 每一件 |
[35:57] | What in the hell is that? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[36:21] | -You make good coffee. -Cholong coffee. | -你的咖啡煮得很好 -堤岸咖啡 |
[36:28] | -More coffee, sergeant? -No, thanks. | -还要咖啡吗? 上士 -不了 谢谢 |
[36:34] | Boy, is it miserable out there! | 伙计 外面真是糟糕! |
[36:37] | And believe me, it’s sure in hell stay-awake weather. | 相信我 这种天气让人保持清醒 |
[36:42] | Don’t you men have rain gear? | 你们没有雨具吗? |
[36:44] | Yeah, but it doesn’t do any good in this lousy climate. | 有 但是在这种烂天气实在是没有什么用处 |
[37:02] | Skipper! Savoy 3 is on the horn, sir. | 队长! 萨伏依三号呼叫 |
[37:10] | Savoy 3 to Savoy 6. | 萨伏依三号呼叫萨伏依六号 |
[37:12] | This is Savoy 3. | 这是萨伏依三号 |
[37:14] | I’m nearing home base. I’ve thrown smoke. | 我在基地附近 我已丢了烟雾弹 |
[37:17] | can you identify? | 你可以辨认吗? |
[37:19] | I see the red smoke. | 我看见红色烟雾 |
[37:22] | Come on in. | 收到 |
[37:24] | Out. | 完毕 |
[37:30] | Give them a hand. | 帮他们一下 |
[37:33] | -Morning, Max, Collier. -Morning, sir. | -早安 麦克斯 科里尔 -早安 长官 |
[37:40] | What’s this outfit coming in? | 进来这部队是谁? |
[37:42] | That’s Captain Nim, your counterpart | 那是林上尉 你同阶军官 |
[37:46] | with a patrol that just got zapped. | 跟刚刚被攻击的巡逻队 |
[37:49] | -Joe. -Yes, sir. | -乔 -是 长官 |
[37:50] | Alert the dispensary. Tell them casualties are coming in. | 通知医务室戒备 有伤亡进来 |
[37:55] | I’ll go find Colonel Kirby. | 我去找科比上校 |
[38:32] | It was a close one. | 真是千钧一发 |
[38:34] | Get those casualties over to the dispensary. Let’s go. Snap it up! | 把伤亡者抬到医务室去 走吧 快点! |
[38:39] | The rest of you | 其余的人 |
[38:41] | get some dry clothes and chow. Report for debriefing. | 去拿干净衣服 报告情况 |
[38:47] | Move it out! | 行动! |
[38:48] | Fill me in. | 报告情况 |
[38:50] | As you know, we were hit yesterday. | 如你所知 我们昨天被打惨了 |
[38:52] | Three casualties. | 三名伤亡 |
[38:54] | This is sure Charlie’s weather! | 这鬼天气对越共最有利! |
[38:57] | But they didn’t follow us. | 但是他们没有跟过来 |
[39:00] | -You sure? -Affirmative. | -你确定? -确定 |
[39:04] | Skipper, l would like to look after my casualties. | 队长 我要看顾我的伤兵 |
[39:08] | Sure. Come on. | 当然 来吧 |
[39:25] | What’s the situation? He’s all right. | 情况如何? 他会没事的 |
[39:28] | More painful than serious, sir. | 比严重性还要痛苦 |
[39:30] | Colonel, l want you to meet the camp commander. | 上校 我要你见见营地指挥官 |
[39:34] | Dai Uy Nim. | 林德育 |
[39:36] | Stay where you are, Dai Uy. | 待在这儿 德育 |
[39:38] | Tran Nim. | 林传 |
[39:39] | I’ve read your name on many reports. You’re very active. | 我读过关于你的报导 你非常活跃 |
[39:43] | We try, sir. | 我们尽力而为 长官 |
[39:45] | Meet your new counterpart, Captain MacDaniel. | 见见你的同阶军官 麦丹尼上尉 |
[39:48] | Welcome. We will have a good post here when it is finished. | 欢迎 只要一完成我们就会有很好的驻扎地 |
[39:52] | I’ve no doubt, Dai Uy. | 我一点都不怀疑 德育 |
[39:54] | Your outfit looks pretty beat up. | 你的部队看起来累坏了 |
[39:57] | -Eleven days is a long patrol. -We’re short of men. | -十一天是很长的行军 -我们人手不够 |
[40:02] | We’ve got everything we need except strikers. | 我们已有需要的东西了除了勤务兵 |
[40:06] | What seems to be the trouble? | 有什么问题吗? |
[40:08] | The natives have been so exploited, they won’t trust anyone with a gun. | 当地人被越共剥削惨重 他们不信任带枪的人 |
[40:13] | Same old story. How many villages are there in the vicinity? | 又是这么回事 这附近有多少村民? |
[40:17] | We’ve got 7. There were 5. | 我们有七个 那里有五个 |
[40:21] | And we’ve got 2 in camp. | 我们在营区内有两个 |
[40:23] | If you got all the villagers in, what would that do for you? | 如果你接纳所有的村民 会是什么情况? |
[40:27] | That’d give us 300-500. | 会有三到五百个左右 |
[40:29] | Better get on the Psy War about this. | 最好同时作战 |
[40:32] | When you leave, Dai Uy? | 你什么时候走 德育? |
[40:33] | Tomorrow. Hopefully. | 明天 希望如此 |
[40:36] | Da Nang, Nha Trang, Saigon and home! | 岘港 西贡 然后回家! |
[40:41] | My home is in Hanoi. | 我家乡在河内 |
[40:44] | I go home too someday. | 有一天我也会回家 |
[40:46] | You see. | 你们看着吧 |
[40:49] | First, kill all stinking Cong. | 首先 杀光所有的越共猪 |
[40:53] | Then go home. | 然后回家 |
[40:58] | Will there be anything else? | 还有其它的事吗? |
[41:01] | That’s all, Nim. | 就这样了 林 |
[41:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[41:09] | He sounds like he means it. | 他听起来好像是认真的 |
[41:11] | He keeps score on the wall of his hooch. | 他在墙上保持他的纪录 |
[41:14] | He personally greased 52 this year. | 今年他个人干掉了五十二个 |
[41:18] | Says he’ll double it | 假设他下一年加倍 |
[41:19] | if all the ‘Yards will get out of his way and give him a clear field of fire. | 如果他有很好的视野能开枪扫射 |
[41:25] | I noticed a load of corrugated tin’s miraculously appeared overnight. | 我注意到很多的波状铁桶一夜之间奇迹似地冒出来 |
[41:30] | Sergeant Petersen provided it. | 是彼得森上士提供的 |
[41:32] | A good man you got there. | 你有一个好士官 |
[41:34] | Sergeant Petersen say where he got it? | 彼得森上士说是哪里拿来的? |
[41:36] | He said the good fairy left it. | 他说是小精灵留下来的 |
[41:39] | I hope he said, “The good fairy left it, sir!” | 我希望他说是”小精灵留下来的 长官!” |
[41:43] | Captain, will you join us in the commo bunker? | 上尉 请你跟我们到掩蔽壕? |
[41:54] | Good evening, colonel. Relax. Sit down. | 晚安 上校 放轻松 坐下 |
[42:00] | it’s a beautiful evening. That it is. | 今晚真是漂亮 是的 |
[42:03] | Captain Nim. | 林上校 |
[42:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:10] | This would be great country | 如果没有战争 |
[42:13] | if it weren’t for the war. | 这会是个很漂亮的国家 |
[42:15] | And the damn monsoons. | 还有讨厌的季风 |
[42:31] | Give me a beer, Petersen. | 请给我一杯啤酒 彼得森 |
[42:33] | You won it all. | 你赢了 |
[42:38] | Mr. Petersen | 彼得森先生 |
[42:40] | Why ain’t you in this game? | 你为什么没有玩? |
[42:42] | Mr. Beckworth showed him 3 aces. | 贝克渥兹先生 亮出他的三张A |
[42:51] | Be sure and check the guard roster before you turn in. | 在交出动务簿之前确实检查 |
[42:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:57] | -Good night. Good night, sir. | -晚安 -晚安 长官 |
[43:05] | Where’s McGee? | 麦基在哪里? |
[43:08] | Doc, you got the 4-to-6 watch. | 医生 你是四到六点的守夜 |
[43:11] | Delightful. Thank you. | 乐意之至 谢谢 |
[43:13] | Jim Beam! You’re not feeding him that stuff? | 吉姆宾恩! 你没有喂他那种东西吧? |
[43:16] | You sure it’s good for him? | 你确定对他有好处吗? |
[43:18] | You questioning | 你质疑 |
[43:20] | my professional competence? | 我的专业能力? |
[43:23] | He sure looks bad. | 他看起来很糟 |
[43:25] | He’s dying, poor old thing. | 他快死了 可怜的老人 |
[43:27] | -Can’t even eat anymore. -What seems to be wrong? | -甚至吃不下任何东西 -有什么问题? |
[43:30] | I’m not the best doctor in the world, but I’m the best one without a license. | 我不是世上最好的医生 但是是最好的无照医生 |
[43:34] | My diagnosis is plague, tuberculosis, old age | 我的诊断是传染病肺结柿 老化 |
[43:39] | and no hope. | 还有绝望 |
[43:41] | He’s tired. | 他很累 |
[43:42] | Bone tired. | 累坏了 |
[44:00] | The captain’s in there! | 上尉在里面! |
[44:08] | Check the damage in the dispensary! | 检查医务室的损坏情形! |
[44:10] | Everything’s all right here, colonel! A near miss, but nobody hurt. | 一切都很好 上校! 差一点点 没有人受伤 |
[44:17] | -l think they’ve stopped. -Yes, sir. | -我想他们停止了 -是的 长官 |
[44:20] | This is the usual procedure. | 这是正常程序 |
[44:22] | About every other night. Harassment. | 大约每隔一天 骚扰 |
[44:26] | It’s pretty good shooting. | 射得不错 |
[44:28] | Commo bunker, the dispensary, the team house. | 掩蔽壕 医务室 营舍 |
[44:32] | It’s a sure thing that they have eyes inside our camp. | 在我们部队一定有眼线 |
[44:39] | Check your gear. Commo bunker was hit. | 检查装备 他们击中了掩蔽壕 |
[44:41] | Lieutenant Green, form a recon patrol, ASAP! | 格林中尉 组成侦察队! 尽速! |
[44:45] | Petersen, come with me. | 彼得森 跟我来 |
[44:48] | Who is it? | 这是谁? |
[44:49] | It’s the captain, sir. | 是上尉 长官 |
[44:51] | Better | 最好 |
[44:53] | move him out of there. | 将他移走 |
[44:57] | Colonel Kirby! | 科比上校! |
[44:58] | Yo! Be right there. | 有! 马上来 |
[45:24] | He was going to go home tomorrow, wasn’t he, sir? | 他本来明天要回家的 是不是 长官? |
[45:31] | All the way. | 一路顺风 |
[45:53] | -What do we got, 10 pounders? -10-pound warheads, sir. | -我们装什么 十磅的炮弹? -十磅弹头 长官 |
[46:00] | Ready to go hunting? Be a couple of minutes yet. | 准备好大干一场了吗? 还要两分钟 |
[46:08] | We’ll be gone about 3 hours. Mind the store. | 我们会经历三个小时 心灵震憾 |
[46:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[46:12] | Two-niner Savoy. | 萨伏依二九号 |
[46:15] | This is Savoy 8. Over. | 这是萨伏依八号 完毕 |
[46:17] | Savoy 8, this is Savoy 5. Over. | 萨伏依八号 这是萨伏依五号 完毕 |
[46:21] | This is Savoy 8. I’m nearing the camp. | 这是萨伏依八号 我在营区附近 |
[46:23] | Have thrown smoke. Identify. | 已经投烟雾弹 确认 |
[46:27] | Savoy 8, this is Savoy 5. | 萨伏依八号 这是萨伏依五号 |
[46:29] | I see green smoke. | 我看到绿色烟雾 |
[46:31] | Come on in. Out. | 收到 完毕 |
[46:34] | We better get out of the way. | 我们最好躲开直升机 |
[46:55] | Those choppers are very important out here, aren’t they? | 在这儿直升机非常重要 是吧? |
[46:58] | Couldn’t win this war without them. | 没有它们就赢不了这场战争 |
[47:04] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[47:06] | I’m sort of new out here. What’s this all about? | 我还是不熟悉 这些是怎么回事? |
[47:12] | Muldoon and MacDaniel, in those choppers | 莫都和麦丹尼 在那边 |
[47:14] | fly low over the treetops and hope to draw V.C. gunfire. | 直升机飞低过树顶 希望能引开越共的射击 |
[47:25] | You mean there are V.C. that close? | 你是说越共已近在眼前? |
[47:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:30] | Mr. Beckworth, I have V.C. in my own strike force. | 贝克渥兹先生 我自己队上可能也有越共 |
[47:34] | Pardon me. I have to check the perimeter. | 抱歉 我必须去检查周边 |
[48:03] | There they are, building a boat bridge. | 他们在那儿 在造船桥 |
[48:06] | They’re not Cong, they’re hard-core regulars. | 他们不是越共 是核心的常备军 |
[49:30] | Petersen | 彼特森 |
[49:32] | you worry me. | 我很担心你 |
[49:34] | Three tours of duty and you’re still acting like a civilian. | 三个班的勤务要管你还是像个小老百姓 |
[49:38] | Sergeant Muldoon, l’m not a Marine. | 莫都上士 我不是海军 |
[49:41] | I believe in my comfort. | 我要我的舒适 |
[49:45] | We got the tin. | 我们拿到桶子了 |
[49:48] | What about the .50 caliber? | 五十口径的如何? |
[49:50] | Don’t worry. Next drop. | 别担心 下一次 |
[49:52] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[49:54] | A guy in Khe Sahn wanted 2 cases of bourbon. | 一个家伙要两箱的波旁威士忌 |
[49:56] | Bourbon! How’d you get 2 cases of bourbon? | 波旁! 你怎么有两箱? |
[49:59] | From a straight leg in supply in Bien Hoa. | 一个边和人提供的 |
[50:02] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[50:04] | Why would he give you that much booze? | 他怎么能给你那么多酒? |
[50:07] | He didn’t give it to me. I traded him for it. | 他没有给我 是我交换来的 |
[50:10] | Traded him what? | 用什么交换的? |
[50:12] | I traded him a Montagnard crossbow | 我用一把越南十字弓 |
[50:15] | a number one address on Chu Do Street | 和一双胡志明凉鞋 |
[50:18] | and a pair of Ho Chi Minh sandals. | 你又是哪里拿到 |
[50:20] | And where did you get a pair of Ho Chi Minh sandals? | ─双胡志明凉鞋? |
[50:24] | I made them. | 我自己做的 |
[50:27] | I work hard. I’ve gone to church. | 我工作努力 我去教堂 |
[50:31] | I was a Boy Scout. | 我是童子军 |
[50:33] | I was an Eagle Scout! | 鹰队的! |
[50:35] | He’s funny! | 他真好玩! |
[50:37] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[50:41] | Where do you sleep? | 你睡在哪里? |
[50:44] | Where’s? | 哪里? |
[50:47] | Anywhere. | 任何地方 |
[51:08] | All right, come here. | 好啦 过来 |
[51:51] | Colonel Kirby? Affirmative! | 科比上校? 确认! |
[51:53] | Lt. Jamison, 91 st Navy Seabee detachment out of Cho Min. | 詹米森中尉 工程营队第九十一分队 |
[51:56] | This is Captain MacDaniel. | 这位是麦丹尼上尉 |
[51:58] | We’d have come sooner, but the Marines wanted a strip up north. | 我们原先可以更快到的 但是海军陆战队想要建一条路上北边 |
[52:02] | It’s going to get a little hairy around here, Lieutenant | 这里情况有点危急 中尉 |
[52:06] | so we’re glad to see you, late or not. | 所以很高兴见到你 再迟就没了 |
[52:08] | The rest of my outfit will be coming with the heavy equipment. | 我其余的部队会带着重装备来 |
[52:25] | They set it down right where the work is. | 就在该在的地方 |
[52:28] | -How’s that, sir? -Could you move that jungle back for us? | -如何 长官? -你能帮我们移开这丛林吗? |
[52:32] | Just say the word, and l’ll move it to China. | 只要你吩咐一声 我会一路开到中国 |
[52:34] | We don’t need that much. Just a clear killing zone. | 我们不需要这么多 只要明确的杀戳区 |
[52:38] | -Will do, sir. -Watson! | -可以了 长官! -沃森 |
[52:40] | Arrange pads. How many men? | 准备发射台 有多少人? |
[52:42] | -Thirteen. -Lucky number. | -十三 -幸运数字 |
[52:44] | Thirteen. Hop to it! | 十三 迅速行动! |
[52:46] | -l’d like to run an equipment check. -Go ahead. | -我希望检查装备 -去吧 |
[52:52] | Sight for sore eyes. | 真高兴见到他们 |
[53:33] | That thing sure does a day’s work! | 这东西真有用处! |
[53:35] | Easier than mowing the lawn. | 比修剪草地还容易 |
[53:54] | Everybody’s as busy as little bees. | 每个人都跟小蜜蜂一样忙 |
[54:31] | Hello, Charlie. | 哈罗 越共 |
[54:35] | Get me Captain Nim and Colonel Kirby! | 帮我联络林上尉和科此上校! |
[54:40] | What are the charges? | 控诉罪名是什么? |
[54:41] | He was pacing off the distance between the wall and the team house. | 他在步测边界到营区的距离 |
[54:46] | We could’ve caught a round tonight. | 我们今晚可能就有危险 |
[54:48] | I certainly hope you can prove that, sergeant. | 我希望你能够证明 上士 |
[55:23] | Easy, Tran. | 别激动 传 |
[55:37] | Kowalski. | 科瓦斯基 |
[55:51] | -Muldoon? -Sir? | -莫都? -长官? |
[55:58] | He was a hell of a soldier, sir. | 他是位了不得的军人 长官 |
[56:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:27] | Is that what you do? Sponsor an inquisition over here? | 那就是你的工作吗 在这儿支持严格审讯? |
[56:30] | -ls that what you’ll tell the people? -l’ll tell what l saw. | -你要告诉民众那些吗? -我会说我看到的 |
[56:34] | -That was nothing. -Brutality’s not nothing. | -那不算什么 -残忍不算什么 |
[56:36] | That man was lining us up for a V.C. mortar crew. | 那个人把我们排成一列给越共追击炮队攻击 |
[56:39] | There’s still due process. | 那仍是正当程序 |
[56:41] | Out here, due process is a bullet. | 在这儿 正当程序是子弹 |
[56:44] | I want you to keep that lighter. | 我要你留着那个打火机 |
[56:47] | It belonged to a medical specialist in Captain Coleman’s team. | 是柯曼上尉队上的位一医学专家的所有物 |
[56:51] | After delivering a Montagnard baby, he was on his way back to camp and | 一个月前接生一个越南宝宝后 在回到营区的路上 |
[56:57] | His friends found him about 3 clicks out. | 他的朋友发现他身首异处 |
[57:00] | Beheaded, mutilated. | 斩首 肢解 |
[57:03] | His wife couldn’t have recognized him. And that V.C. in there did it! | 他的妻子无法辨认他 那个越共干的! |
[57:08] | That has nothing to do | 这没有直接关系 |
[57:09] | Tell it to Captain Coleman. And shout it loud | 去说给柯曼上尉听吧 大声点说 |
[57:13] | because Arlington Cemetery’s a long way from here. | 因为艾灵顿公墓很远 |
[57:29] | Next. Now what is it this time? That old ear bothering you? | 下一个 这一次又怎么了? 又是耳朵的老毛病? |
[57:33] | Methiolate. | 药水 |
[57:36] | I’m not going to hurt you one bit. Now just hold still. | 我不会弄痛你的 现在不要乱动 |
[57:40] | That’s it. Don’t move. | 就是这样 别动 |
[57:42] | There. Now that’s my good girl. | 好了 这样才是好女孩 |
[57:45] | Candy. | 糖果 |
[57:46] | That’s for you. Take it. That’s it. | 是给你的 拿去吧 |
[57:51] | Next. | 下一个 |
[57:53] | What is it this time? | 这次是怎么了? |
[57:55] | Want me to take a look? Depressor. | 要不要我来看一看? 压舌器 |
[57:58] | Now that’s a big boy. | 真是勇敢的男孩子 |
[58:02] | You know something? | 你知道吗? |
[58:04] | You’re all well. | 你已经好了 |
[58:06] | Candy. | 糖果 |
[58:08] | Here, that’s for you. | 这里 是给你的 |
[58:28] | Montagnards, sir. The old man’s chief of the main village. | 越南山民 长官 这位老人是村里的村长 |
[58:31] | Great! | 太好了! |
[58:45] | I’ll take her. | 我来抱她 |
[58:50] | Right here will do it. | 放在这儿就好了 |
[58:54] | Little girl’s his granddaughter. | 这小女孩是他的孙女 |
[58:56] | She stepped on a Punji stick. He’s afraid she’s going to die. | 她踩到一个棒集 他怕她会死 |
[59:11] | -How is it? -lt’s a nasty wound and it’s infected. | -怎么样? -伤口很糟受到感染 |
[59:14] | But if we can control it, she’ll be all right. Good as new. | 但是如果我们能够控制住 她就会痊愈 跟以前一样 |
[59:25] | Pretty tough way | 很难 |
[59:27] | to find out about Punji sticks. | 发现棒集 |
[59:31] | Sure is. | 没错 |
[59:40] | This is the Chieftain of the village. | 这位是村里的村长 |
[59:44] | Does he speak English? | 他会说英语吗? |
[59:46] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 |
[59:47] | He must trust us. | 他一定信任我们 |
[59:49] | How’s that, sir? | 怎么说 长官? |
[59:50] | Letting Sergeant McGee take care of his granddaughter. | 让麦基上士照顾他的孙女 |
[59:54] | -Tell him to come in. -l did, sir. And they won’t. | -叫他进来 -我问过了 长官 他们不愿意 |
[59:59] | Then why did he come to us for help? | 那么他为什么找我们帮忙? |
[1:00:08] | He says papers fall from the sky. | 他说有纸片从天空上掉下来 |
[1:00:18] | Papers say white man | 纸上说白人 |
[1:00:21] | long nose, round eyes, called Americans | 高鼻子 圆眼睛 叫做美国人 |
[1:00:24] | help Montagnards. | 帮助越南山民 |
[1:00:26] | But Viet Cong say our papers lie. | 但是越共说我们的传单骗人 |
[1:00:30] | Pardon me, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[1:00:49] | You like this? | 你喜欢这个吗? |
[1:00:51] | She’s a woman, isn’t she? | 她是个女人 对吧? |
[1:01:09] | She said she won’t ever take it off. | 她说她永远不会脱下来 |
[1:01:12] | And don’t you take this off either. Now you make your old granddad | 你也不可以脱下这个来 这弄脏后就请爷爷 |
[1:01:17] | bring you back when this is dirty and l’ll put a clean one on for you. | 带你回来我会再为你换上新的 |
[1:01:25] | That’s a good girl! | 真是好女孩! |
[1:01:31] | He says the Viet Cong takes all the rice, pigs and chickens | 他说越共拿走所有的米 猪和鸡 |
[1:01:34] | and forces the young men to fight. | 同时强迫所有的年轻人替他们打仗 |
[1:01:37] | He hates the Cong. | 他恨越共 |
[1:01:39] | Tell him if he’ll bring his people in with us | 告诉他如果他把村民带进来 |
[1:01:42] | that we’ll give them protection, money and food. | 我们会给他们保护 钱和食物 |
[1:01:52] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[1:01:53] | He said, “What’s money?” | 他问 “什么是钱?” |
[1:01:57] | How do you answer that? | 怎么回答得出来? |
[1:02:13] | Sergeant McGee? | 麦基上士? |
[1:02:16] | I think the United States Army can spare a litter. | 我想美军应该有多的担架吧 |
[1:02:20] | Working on it, sir. | 拿来了 升官 |
[1:02:36] | He says you’re very kind. | 他说你很好 |
[1:02:38] | Tell him if his people are afraid that we’ll go out and get them. | 告诉他如果村民很害怕我们会出去帮他们 |
[1:02:47] | Captain MacDaniel will take a patrol out tomorrow morning and pick them up. | 麦丹尼上尉明早会带巡逻队出去接他们 |
[1:03:03] | He says he’ll deal with you alone. | 他说只跟你打交道 |
[1:03:05] | He’ll come with you and you only. Tomorrow morning at sunrise, or never. | 只相信你 明天日出 不然就算了 |
[1:03:10] | That’s pretty positive. | 他倒很强硬 |
[1:03:13] | Sunrise it is. | 就是日出 |
[1:04:09] | Here’s another one. | 这儿有另外一个 |
[1:04:17] | Let’s move out. | 我们走吧 |
[1:04:28] | Freeze! | 不要动! |
[1:04:47] | You suppose that old chief is wearing more than one face? | 你想那位老村长心里打鬼主意吗? |
[1:04:53] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[1:04:55] | But we’re sure going to respect your hunch. | 但是我们会尊重你的直觉 |
[1:04:58] | We’ll back off to the river again | 我们会再退到河边 |
[1:05:02] | and make a detour. | 然后绕别条路 |
[1:07:22] | Cut him down. | 放他下来 |
[1:07:31] | Do you want to hear the story, sir? | 你想听发生的事情吗 长官? |
[1:07:34] | I know the story, but go ahead. | 我已经知道了 但是你说吧 |
[1:07:38] | Charlie came in the night to take the young men. | 越共晚上来把年轻人带走 |
[1:07:40] | Most of them listened to the chief and refused to go. | 大部份的人听村长的话拒绝了 |
[1:07:45] | They killed the chief. And did this | 他们杀了村长 这样做 |
[1:07:49] | as a reminder to anyone who resisted them. | 是警告跟他们作对的下场 |
[1:07:53] | How many of them were there? And where did they go? | 他们有多少人? 往哪个方向? |
[1:08:04] | Safe | 过了 |
[1:08:06] | across the border. | 边界就安全了 |
[1:08:08] | What happened to the little girl? | 小女孩怎么了? |
[1:08:27] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[1:08:30] | Five Viet Cong soldiers took her in the jungle. | 五个越共士兵带她去丛林里 |
[1:08:33] | They didn’t bring her back. | 就没有带她回来了 |
[1:09:13] | It’s no use. | 没有用的 |
[1:09:37] | I’ll do what has to be done. | 我会做应该做的事 |
[1:09:44] | It’s pretty hard | 很难 |
[1:09:47] | to talk to anyone about this country until they’ve | 告诉每个人 这个国家 |
[1:09:52] | come over here and seen it. | 直到他们自己来亲眼见证 |
[1:09:56] | The last village that l visited | 我去的上一个村落 |
[1:10:00] | they didn’t kill the chief. They tied him to a tree | 他们没有杀掉村长 是把他绑在树上 |
[1:10:06] | brought his teenage daughters out in front of him | 将他十几岁的女儿带到 |
[1:10:10] | and disemboweled them. | 他面前开肠剖肚 |
[1:10:14] | Then 40 of them | 然后他们四十个人 |
[1:10:16] | abused his wife. | 虐待他的妻子 |
[1:10:20] | And then they took a steel rod. | 接着用铁棒 |
[1:10:23] | Broke every bone in her body. | 打断她的每根骨头 |
[1:10:28] | Somewhere during the process she died. | 折磨还没结束她就死了 |
[1:10:41] | These people need better medical care than we can give them. | 这些人需要更好的医疗照顾 |
[1:10:45] | Where is Colonel Kirby? | 科比上校在哪里? |
[1:10:47] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[1:10:59] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:11:01] | We got 3 people who can make it if we get them to a hospital. | 有三个人只要实时送去医院还有救 |
[1:11:06] | Send for my chopper. I can take 3. | 用我的直升机送去 可以载三个 |
[1:11:12] | Coming along? | 一道来吗? |
[1:11:17] | I’m staying. | 我要待在这儿 |
[1:11:28] | I see them, Dai Uy. | 我看见他们 德育 |
[1:11:30] | Pardon me. | 失陪 |
[1:11:39] | Weapons check in 30 minutes! Fall out! | 十分钟后武器检查! 解散! |
[1:11:48] | Petersen! | 彼得森! |
[1:12:03] | Charlie’s building caskets and ladders. A lot of them. | 情报显示越共正在建棺材和梯子 有好多人 |
[1:12:08] | How far away? | 多远? |
[1:12:10] | About 15 clicks. | 大约十五刻钟的距离 |
[1:12:11] | That gives us plenty to do before they get here. | 这给我们很多时间做其它事 |
[1:12:16] | Restrict all operations to within 4 clicks of the camp. | 严禁营区四克里以内的任何行动 |
[1:12:20] | -Will systems be operational by dark? -Affirmative. | -入夜以后行动? -确认 |
[1:12:24] | May I suggest we contact “C” Team? See about the weather. | 看看天气如何? 我建议连络C队 |
[1:12:34] | -Petersen? -Yeah. | -彼得森? -怎样 |
[1:12:36] | What was all that about ladders and coffins? | 那些梯子跟棺材是做什么用的? |
[1:12:40] | When Charlie knows he’s got | 越共知道他有棺材 |
[1:12:42] | a nice box to be buried in, he’s just as brave as hell. | 可埋葬他 他就会勇往直前 |
[1:12:45] | The ladders? | 梯子呢? |
[1:12:47] | They throw the ladders across the wire to get at us. | 他们用梯子越过铁丝网攻击我们 |
[1:12:51] | Later they use them for litters. | 之后做为担架用 |
[1:12:54] | By “later” you mean when everybody’s dead? | 之后是指每个人都死光之后? |
[1:12:59] | Everybody. | 每个人 |
[1:13:02] | Women. | 女人 |
[1:13:06] | Children. Everybody. | 小孩 每个人 |
[1:13:11] | Come on, Hamchunk. | 进来 韩恰克 |
[1:13:55] | You like? | 你喜欢她? |
[1:13:57] | What is there not to like? Who is she? | 有什么不喜欢的? 她是谁? |
[1:13:59] | Her name’s Lin. Her father was chief of the Hang Pham Province. | 她叫琳 父亲是洪法省的首长 |
[1:14:04] | Until he refused to cooperate with the Viet Cong. | 直到他拒绝跟越共合作 |
[1:14:08] | -And then they killed him? -They murdered him. | -然后他们杀掉他? -他们谋杀了他 |
[1:14:11] | And her little brother. In a most hideous way. | 还有她的小弟 很惨忍的方式 |
[1:14:14] | That’s their style. | 那就是他们的方式 |
[1:14:16] | Besides being one of our top models | 此外做为我们顶尖模特儿 |
[1:14:19] | she could be most helpful to our government. | 她对我方很有帮助 |
[1:14:22] | Are you trying to tell me something, colonel? | 你想说什么 上校? |
[1:14:25] | That gentleman seated with her. | 那位跟她坐在一起的男士 |
[1:14:28] | He’s a double agent. | 他是双面谍 |
[1:14:30] | He works for us and for General Pham Son Ti. | 他同时替我们和提方尚将军工作 |
[1:14:35] | Then tell me, colonel | 那么 上校 |
[1:14:37] | who will she be helpful to? | 她对谁有帮助? |
[1:15:07] | Colonel Morgan, there’s a big buildup around Camp A-07. | 摩根上校 在A─O七营区有大规模的准备工作 |
[1:15:11] | It could be the real thing. | 可能是来真的 |
[1:15:13] | They’ve requested tac air and a flare ship. | 他们要求有空军技术指挥部及一艘照明舰 |
[1:15:17] | That’s fine. Keep us informed. | 我们正在准备 |
[1:15:19] | Captain MacDaniel had a word for you. | 麦丹尼上尉有话传来 |
[1:15:22] | -What is it? -Tabasco. | -是什么? -塔巴斯哥 |
[1:15:25] | I’ve never known Captain MacDaniel to run scared. | 我从来不知道麦丹尼上尉会害怕 |
[1:15:29] | I’d kind of like to eyeball this situation. | 我希望亲眼见识 |
[1:15:33] | Don’t get killed. I don’t want anything upsetting my plans for going home. | 不准被杀 我不要回家时觉得难受 |
[1:15:37] | I’ll give you full cooperation. Good night. | 我会全力配合 晚安 |
[1:15:42] | You didn’t get a chance to give him the whole story. | 你没有机会告诉他整件事 |
[1:15:46] | I’ll arrange another meeting. | 我会安排另一场会面 |
[1:15:52] | Kowalski! | 科瓦斯基! |
[1:15:53] | Kill that light! | 熄灯! |
[1:15:56] | You better check the gun placements again. | 你最好再检查枪的位置 |
[1:15:59] | I’m going to have a look-see. | 我会再大略检查一下 |
[1:16:09] | Over there. A heavy concentration to the south. | 在那边 密集在南边 |
[1:16:12] | Let’s see what Starlight-Starbright has to say. | 看看夜光望远镜能看到什么 |
[1:16:40] | That’s a ruse. | 这是个骗局 |
[1:16:46] | Kowalski, MacDaniel, pass the word. Quietly. | 科瓦斯基 麦丹尼 把口令传下去 静静地 |
[1:16:50] | Strengthen the north wall. I repeat, | 加强北边防线 重复 |
[1:16:54] | Strengthen the north wall. | 加强北边防线 |
[1:16:57] | Out. | 完毕 |
[1:16:59] | Every third man, north wall, quietly. | 每第三个人 北边防线 静静地 |
[1:17:05] | Every third man, north wall. | 每第三个人 北边防线 |
[1:17:18] | We had better inform the mortar crew. | 我们最好通知追击炮队 |
[1:17:23] | -Pit one. -Pit one. | -第一坑洞 -第一坑洞 |
[1:17:25] | -Pit two. -Pit two. | -第二坑洞 -第二坑洞 |
[1:17:26] | -Pit three. -Pit three. | -第三坑洞 -第三坑洞 |
[1:17:28] | Zero in on the village. Four rounds, H.E. Fire on order. | 对村落集中火力 四发 听命令发射 |
[1:17:38] | -What’s this? -You know. Stay here. | -这是干什么? -你知道是什么 待在这儿 |
[1:17:41] | -Alone? -No, you’ve got your pal. | -一个人? -不 你有狗狗陪 |
[1:17:43] | Now, don’t get out of there till l tell you. | 现在 除非我告诉你 不然不要出来 |
[1:17:47] | Okay, Petersen! | 好 彼特森! |
[1:17:50] | You get down there! You stay quiet! | 蹲下去! 安静待在那儿! |
[1:17:57] | -Mr. Beckworth? -Yeah? | -贝克渥兹先生 -什么事? |
[1:17:59] | -Been assigned to your position? -No, l haven’t. | -你有分派位置吗? -没有 我没 |
[1:18:03] | You better come with me. | 你最好跟我来 |
[1:18:07] | Right front, 200. Right front, 200. | 右前方 二百 |
[1:18:10] | Get some AG. We’ll be dropping it close, so make it charge 7. | 拿一些AG来 我们要在丢在近距离 所以装上七发 |
[1:18:15] | Level? Check. | 水平仪? 确认 |
[1:18:20] | Everything copacetic? | 一切就绪吗? |
[1:18:21] | Ready to fire. | 准备发射 |
[1:18:28] | Hit the bunker! | 躲进掩蔽壕! |
[1:18:36] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:18:38] | -What happened to the lieutenant? -He’s gone! | -中尉去哪了? -他走了! |
[1:18:41] | Hang! Fire! | 发射! |
[1:18:55] | It’s on target. | 正中目标 |
[1:18:57] | Pit one. You’re right on. Give them 3 rounds of WP. | 第一坑洞 做得漂亮 给他们三发WP |
[1:19:02] | Roger! | 收到! |
[1:19:03] | We’re on target. Three more rounds. Hang! | 我们正对目标 再来三发! 装填! |
[1:19:06] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:19:23] | That’s what it’s all about! | 就是这么回事! |
[1:19:26] | You going to referee or help us? | 你要做裁判还是要帮忙? |
[1:19:28] | -What can l do? -Give the sergeant a hand! | -怎么帮? -帮上士一臂之力! |
[1:19:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:34] | I’ll take them. | 我来拿这些 |
[1:19:38] | Hang! | 装填! |
[1:19:40] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:19:59] | This is Bulldog. I’ve got the picture. | 这是斗牛犬 我知道情况了 |
[1:20:02] | The Mike Force is right behind me. We’ll try and make it in before sunrise. | 麦克队就在我们后方 我们会在日升前赶到 |
[1:20:07] | Bulldog, this is Two-Niner Savoy. | 斗牛犬 这是萨伏依二九号 |
[1:20:10] | This is no harassment, sir. It’s the real McCoy. | 没有麻烦 长官 如假包换 |
[1:20:13] | They’re storming the wire right now. | 他们现在在猛攻铁丝网 |
[1:20:16] | Bulldog, do you read | 斗牛犬 你收到了吗 |
[1:20:18] | It’s us. Check those generators. | 是我们的问题 检查发电机 |
[1:20:42] | That’s got to be Bulldog. | 那一定是斗牛犬 |
[1:20:45] | Bulldog! This is Savoy 6. Over. | 斗牛犬! 这是萨伏依六号 完毕 |
[1:20:48] | Hello, Savoy 6, this is Bulldog. The Mike Force is | 哈罗 萨伏依六号 这是斗牛犬 麦克部队 |
[1:21:31] | Savoy 8, this is Savoy 6. Over. | 萨伏依八号 这是萨伏依六号 完毕 |
[1:21:34] | -This is Savoy 8. -This is Savoy 6. | -这是萨伏依八号 -这是萨伏依六号 |
[1:21:37] | Bulldog’s near you. Can you get to him? | 斗牛犬就在你们附近 可否跟他们会合? |
[1:21:39] | Savoy 8. | 萨伏依八号 |
[1:21:41] | We saw it. We’re on him. Out. | 看到了 要过去 完毕 |
[1:21:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:21:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:21:50] | Bulldog! | 斗牛犬! |
[1:21:52] | Hit the deck! | 趴下! |
[1:22:05] | -This man needs attention. -Medic! | -这个人需要照料 -医务兵! |
[1:22:08] | Machine guns are positioned around LZ green. | 机关枪放置在绿色降落区附近 |
[1:22:10] | Get this man down the hill. | 把这个人送下山去 |
[1:22:13] | Charlie’s got all landing zones covered. | 越共包围降落区 |
[1:22:16] | Mike Force is coming behind us. We got to secure one of them. | 麦克部队就跟在后面 我们必须保护其中之一 |
[1:22:19] | -Why not this one? -Right, sir. | -为什么不是这一个? -好的 长官 |
[1:22:22] | Let’s move out. | 我们出去 |
[1:22:32] | Bring in the dependents. | 撤离平民 |
[1:23:28] | Break through! They’re breaking through! | 突破了! 他们突破了! |
[1:23:59] | Chimunk! | 吉姆! |
[1:24:01] | Here, dog. | 回来 狗狗 |
[1:24:03] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:24:11] | Chimunk! | 吉姆! |
[1:24:58] | Kowalski! Yeah? | 科瓦斯基! 怎样? |
[1:25:00] | Skipper’s worried about the inner perimeter. Can you close the breach? | 队长担心内圈 你可以请人封锁桥梁? |
[1:25:04] | That just fits our pistol. We got a little machine that can do that. | 那刚好适合我们的手枪 我们有小机器可以做 |
[1:25:08] | Let’s get them, Seabees! Come on! | 去干掉他们吧 海峰! 来啊! |
[1:25:16] | Hang! | 装填! |
[1:25:18] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:25:22] | Hamchunk. | 韩恰克 |
[1:25:24] | Hamchunk! | 韩恰克! |
[1:25:26] | Take over! | 接手! |
[1:25:28] | Sarge! | 沙奇枪! |
[1:25:33] | Hamchunk! | 韩恰克! |
[1:25:43] | Medic! | 医务兵! |
[1:25:58] | Hit the phoogas! | 引发地雷! |
[1:26:07] | Petersen! Going back to the commo bunker! | 彼得森! 回去掩蔽壕! |
[1:26:10] | Yeah. l’ll be right with you! | 好 我立刻跟过去! |
[1:26:40] | He was all you had, wasn’t he? | 你只剩下他了 是不是? |
[1:26:44] | You don’t have anybody else in the whole world, do you? | 你都没有别人了 是不是? |
[1:26:47] | Except you. | 除了你以外 |
[1:26:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:27:01] | Come on, give us some help over here! | 快点 到这里来帮忙! |
[1:27:44] | Let’s get the hell out of here! We can’t hold out any longer! | 赶快离开! 我们支持不住了! |
[1:27:48] | We’re leaving! | 我们要撤退了! |
[1:27:50] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[1:28:01] | Pit One! | 第一坑! |
[1:28:02] | -Pit One, Roger. -Fall back and destroy the tube. | -第一坑 收到 -撤退同时炸掉管线 |
[1:28:07] | Order’s to fall back. Let’s get the hell out of here! | 命令撤退 我们快点离开! |
[1:28:16] | Troop one, we’re moving back. Let’s go! | 第一小队 我们要撤退 走吧! |
[1:28:19] | You heard him, move out! | 你听到了 走吧! |
[1:28:28] | Medic! | 医务兵! |
[1:28:41] | -Can you walk? -Get me on my feet, I can run! | -你可以走路吗? -让我脚着地 我就能跑! |
[1:29:40] | Sir, the Mike Force is all in. | 长官 麦克部队全都到了 |
[1:29:44] | Savoy 6, this is Bulldog. Over. | 萨伏依六号 这是斗牛犬 完毕 |
[1:29:47] | Go ahead, Bulldog. | 请说 斗牛犬 |
[1:29:49] | Mike Force is on the ground. We’re on our way in. | 麦克部队已降落 我们要过来了 |
[1:29:52] | We’ll try and make it in before the damn sun comes up. | 我们会尽量在日出前过来 |
[1:29:56] | Will keep you informed. | 随时告知消息 |
[1:30:04] | Move out. | 走吧 |
[1:30:34] | Savoy Two-Niner | 萨伏依二九号 |
[1:30:36] | this is Blue Leader. | 这是蓝色领队 |
[1:30:39] | This is Savoy 6, Blue Leader. | 这是萨伏依六号 蓝色领队 |
[1:30:41] | This is Blue Leader. 2 birds coming in. Where do you want it dropped? | 这是蓝色领队 两只大鸟来了 你要轰炸哪里? |
[1:30:46] | Air strike. | 空中轰炸 |
[1:30:48] | Savoy 6, Blue Leader. 400 meters from the north wall | 萨伏依六号 蓝色领队 北边防线四百公尺 |
[1:30:53] | southwest to northeast. Do you roger? | 西南方到东北方 了解吗? |
[1:30:56] | This is Blue Leader. Roger and out. | 这是蓝色领队 了解并完毕 |
[1:31:00] | Savoy 6, this is Bulldog. | 萨伏依六号 这是斗牛犬 |
[1:31:02] | Go ahead, Bulldog. | 请说 斗牛犬 |
[1:31:04] | We have the Mike Force in position. Let us know when you’re ready. | 麦克部队已就位置 准备好通知我们 |
[1:31:09] | Roger, Bulldog. Savoy 6. | 了解 斗牛犬 萨伏依六号 |
[1:31:11] | We’ll use the air strike to keep Charlie’s head down. | 我们会用空中轰炸让越共不敢轻举妄动 |
[1:31:14] | Execute plan 3 in 2 minutes. Do you roger? | 两分钟执行计划三 了解吗? |
[1:31:18] | Roger. Out. | 了解 完毕 |
[1:31:21] | Two minutes, pass the word. | 两分钟 传口令下去 |
[1:31:32] | Fall back, damn it! Fall back to the commo bunker! Everybody! | 撤退 该死的! 撤退到掩蔽壕 每个人都去! |
[1:31:55] | Let go with the phoogas! | 过后引爆! |
[1:32:08] | Let’s go! Keep down. | 走吧! 身体趴低 |
[1:32:27] | Take a platoon down and reinforce Evans. l’m going to the tower. | 带一排去增援艾凡斯 我去守望塔 |
[1:32:52] | What’s the situation? | 情况如何? |
[1:32:54] | We can’t even hold this place with that air strike. | 即使有空中轰炸还是不能保住这地方 |
[1:32:57] | Provo! | 普佛! |
[1:32:59] | Dig that .30 in and give support to the .50 caliber. | 用三十口径支持五十口径 |
[1:33:04] | Give me that, I can handle it. Check the team house. | 给我 我可以应付 检查营舍 |
[1:33:15] | Traitor! | 叛徒! |
[1:33:17] | I’m prepared for that. | 我早就有所准备 |
[1:33:27] | Medic! | 医务兵! |
[1:33:29] | Parks, how is he? | 帕克 他怎么样? |
[1:33:31] | He’s pretty bad, sir, but still alive. | 很糟 长官 但还活着 |
[1:33:34] | See if that .50’s operational. | 检查那座武器 五十口径还能不能用 |
[1:33:37] | I’ll check it. | 我会的 |
[1:33:40] | Beldo, give me a hand! | 贝尔多 帮我一下! |
[1:34:05] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[1:34:39] | Swing her around 1 80 degrees. | 转一百八十度 |
[1:34:41] | Give them 4 H.E. maximum elevation | 给他们四个强力炸药 最高射角 |
[1:34:44] | and destroy the tube. Fall back! | 然后摧毁管线 撤退! |
[1:35:03] | Move them out! | 带他们出去! |
[1:35:05] | Choppers are on their way. | 直升机正在路上 |
[1:35:10] | Keep your heads down! | 把头低下! |
[1:35:14] | -What about the radio? -Charges are set and it’s ready to go. | -无线电怎么样? -一切就绪准备发射 |
[1:35:18] | -Claymores? -We got a few spread out. | -地雷? -埋了几个 |
[1:35:21] | Move out! | 出去! |
[1:35:24] | Let’s go! Keep it down. Let’s move. | 走吧! 头低下 走吧 |
[1:35:38] | Everybody | 所有的人 |
[1:35:40] | fall back! | 撤退! |
[1:35:46] | Choppers are here. Hurry it up! | 直升机到了 快点! |
[1:35:49] | Head to the landing zone! | 前往降落区! |
[1:35:54] | -Everyone out to LZ green. -Fall back! | -所有的人到绿色降落区 -撤退! |
[1:35:58] | Keep moving! Keep moving! | 继续前进! 继续前进! |
[1:36:21] | -Hi, Tom. -How you doing, Pete? | -嗨 汤姆 -你好吗 老彼? |
[1:36:23] | Take care of that kid, no matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 照顾那个孩子 |
[1:36:26] | Will do, Pete. | 好的 老彼 |
[1:37:06] | What happened to Nim? | 林怎么了? |
[1:37:08] | He bought the farm, sir, but he took a lot of them with him. | 他没有逃出来 长官 但是战迹辉煌 |
[1:37:24] | Colonel Kirby. | 科比上校 |
[1:37:25] | Puff the Magic Dragon’s on the horn. | 火魔龙呼叫 |
[1:37:29] | This is Two-Niner Savoy. Over. | 这是萨伏依二九号 完毕 |
[1:37:32] | Puff to ground, where do you want it? | 扫射地区 目标在哪里? |
[1:37:35] | Put it on the camp. Those people have it, we don’t. | 就在营区 都是敌人 我们不在 |
[1:37:39] | It’ll only take a minute. | 只要一下子就好 |
[1:38:07] | I think Puff broke their back. | 我想打碎了他们的背 |
[1:38:10] | We can probably move in there tomorrow | 我们也许明天就搬进去 |
[1:38:13] | God willing and the river don’t rise. | 希望老天帮忙河水不会涨 |
[1:38:58] | What do we do now, sir? | 我们现在要做什么 长官? |
[1:39:02] | First we get some sack time. | 首先我们要睡一会儿 |
[1:39:07] | Then we start all over again. | 然后再重新开始 |
[1:39:10] | -Muldoon. -Sir? | -莫都 -长官? |
[1:39:12] | Check the perimeter. Make sure the outposts are set for the night. | 检查周界 确定晚上有岗哨 |
[1:39:45] | I guess it couldn’t have been much worse. | 不会有比这更糟了 |
[1:39:48] | We’re still alive. | 至少我们还活着 |
[1:39:52] | What happens now? | 现在要怎么样? |
[1:39:56] | We keep doing our jobs. | 我们继续我们的工作 |
[1:39:59] | You got one to go back to, haven’t you? | 你家乡有人在等你 是不是? |
[1:40:03] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[1:40:06] | What are you going to say in your newspaper? | 你在报纸上打算说什么? |
[1:40:10] | If l say what I feel, I may be out of a job. | 如果我说出我的感觉 我的工作就没了 |
[1:40:15] | We’ll always give you one. | 我们总是有工作给你 |
[1:40:17] | I could do you more good with a typewriter. | 我比打字机还有用 |
[1:40:22] | It’s Sergeant Sooby’s. | 苏比上士的 |
[1:40:25] | He didn’t make it. | 他没有成功 |
[1:40:27] | Funny thing. | 真好笑 |
[1:40:29] | Fellow takes one of these into battle | 每一个人带着枪去打仗 |
[1:40:33] | and by the grace of God he comes out in one piece | 借着神的恩典他毫发无伤地回来 |
[1:40:39] | he carries a strange sense of guilt all the rest of his life. | 却一辈子怀着奇怪的罪恶感 |
[1:40:43] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:40:45] | I’d like permission to take my men into “A” camp to check our equipment. | 我希望你批准我带着士兵去A营区检查装备 |
[1:40:49] | And also, that sergeant who was pretty badly hit was asking for you. Provo? | 同时 那位伤势严重的上土在找你 普佛上士? |
[1:40:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:57] | Captain Johanson is taking the Mike Force | 强纳森上尉今天下午 |
[1:41:01] | back this afternoon. You can go in with him. | 带领麦克部队回来 你可以跟他一起去 |
[1:41:04] | -Happy to have had you aboard. -Thanks for the ride. | -很高兴你能参与 -谢谢这一程 |
[1:41:26] | Why wasn’t he on the chopper? | 他为什么不在直升机上? |
[1:41:28] | The wounded go before the dead. | 伤者比亡者优先 长官 |
[1:41:32] | We thought we’d better not move him. | 我们想最好不要移动他 |
[1:41:35] | They zapped me good. | 他们移我移得好 |
[1:41:38] | You’re not gone yet. | 你还没死呢 |
[1:41:41] | Would you do me a favor, sir? | 你可以帮我一个忙吗 长官? |
[1:41:45] | Would you take a touch with me? | 你可以喂我一口酒吗? |
[1:41:51] | I sure will. | 当然可以 |
[1:42:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:42:13] | Another favor, sir? | 可以再帮我一个忙吗 长官? |
[1:42:16] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:42:18] | You remember the decision I was trying to make, about my name? | 你记得我想做的决定 我的名字? |
[1:42:23] | The signs? | 那个标志? |
[1:42:25] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:42:51] | That’s it. | 他过去了 |
[1:43:07] | There it is, sir. | 就是这个 长官 |
[1:43:10] | You’re sure that’s what he wanted? | 你确定那是他想要的? |
[1:43:12] | Affirmative. That’s what he wanted and that’s what he’s going to get! | 确认 那就是他想要的也是他会得到的! |
[1:43:19] | Maybe he liked the idea of having so many men think about him every day. | 也许他喜欢有很多人每天都想到他 |
[1:43:24] | Besides | 此外 |
[1:43:26] | it sings. | 很好听 |
[1:43:29] | It sings? | 好听? |
[1:43:31] | That’s what he said. | 他就是这么说的 |
[1:43:34] | It sings. | 它很好听 |
[1:43:38] | Provo’s Privy. lt does sing! | 普佛厕所 念起来的确好听! |
[1:43:45] | Last time we met, Colonel Cai and l were going to tell you about a plan we had | 上次我们碰面 肯上校和我要告诉你一个计划 |
[1:43:50] | and “A” camp 107 got hit. | 然后A-一O七营区被攻击 |
[1:43:52] | This can’t wait till you take over. I want you briefed. | 还等不到你接手 我要你做完整简报 |
[1:43:55] | -Why way out here? -This is top secret. | -为什么还要等? -这是高度机密 |
[1:43:58] | I repeat, top secret. | 我重复一次 高度机密 |
[1:44:06] | Colonel Cai. | 肯上校 |
[1:44:09] | -How was Saigon? -Very interesting. | -西贡怎么样? -非常有趣 |
[1:44:11] | I attended a meeting with the premier and his staff. | 我参加一场会议有首长及其幕僚与会 |
[1:44:14] | The main subject was General Pham Son Ti. | 主题是提方尚将军 |
[1:44:17] | He has assumed command of the entire Viet Cong forces in the south. | 他指挥南方整个越共军力 |
[1:44:22] | Which makes him Number One! | 所以他是第一号人物! |
[1:44:24] | Affirmative. And it could mean a major offensive. | 确认 可能是很大的阻力 |
[1:44:27] | I had my hands on him the last time l was out here. | 我上次在那儿已经领教过了 |
[1:44:30] | But because of political pressure, I had to turn him loose. | 但迫于政治压力 我不得不把他放掉 |
[1:44:35] | Like to get your hands on him again? | 你希望再有一次机会? |
[1:44:37] | Who wouldn’t? But if l know General Ti, he’s surrounded by a regiment. | 谁不想? 但是就我所知 他身边有一个团的保镖 |
[1:44:42] | -My people think several. -That brings us up to the plan. | -我的人认为只有几个 -这让我们想到个计划 |
[1:44:46] | He’s somewhere in Hang Phau Valley. | 他现在在洪法谷 |
[1:44:48] | Surrounded by the regiments you mentioned, which makes | 有军团层层包围 这使得 |
[1:44:51] | a capture impossible. | 俘虏他的计划不可能 |
[1:44:53] | Precisely. Except for one woman | 完全正确 除了一个女人 |
[1:44:56] | and a certain hand-picked team. | 和一队精英 |
[1:45:00] | Go on, colonel. | 继续说 上校 |
[1:45:04] | This is the rat. | 这是奸细 |
[1:45:09] | And this is the trap. | 这是陷阱 |
[1:45:14] | My father was a simple man. | 我父亲是个单纯的人 |
[1:45:18] | All he wanted was to be free | 他唯一想要的就是自由 |
[1:45:21] | his wife to love, and his children to raise. | 有钟爱的妻子 和她抚养他的孩子 |
[1:45:25] | He tried to remain neutral. That was his mistake. | 他尽量保持中立 这就是他的错误 |
[1:45:31] | What he didn’t realize | 他没有了解的是 |
[1:45:34] | was that man has to pay a price for that freedom. | 人必须为那个自由付出代价 |
[1:45:38] | Therefore, he suffered the ultimate penalty. | 因此 他受到极刑 |
[1:45:43] | Since that day | 从那天开始 |
[1:45:46] | l’ve lived but with one thought, | 我活着只有一个念头 |
[1:45:49] | To find the man who ordered my father and little brother murdered. | 找出下令杀我父亲及弟弟的人 |
[1:45:55] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:45:58] | His name is Pham Son Ti. | 他的名字是提方尚提 |
[1:46:02] | And l will give him to you. | 我会把他交给你 |
[1:46:05] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:46:06] | One week from tonight, at the old Costeau Plantation. | 一星期后的这个晚土在老卡斯多农场 |
[1:46:11] | Colonel Cai knows where it is. | 肯上校知道地点 |
[1:46:29] | Colonel | 上校 |
[1:46:31] | how much do you know about this girl? | 你有多了解这个女孩? |
[1:46:33] | Her father and General Ti’s father grew up together. | 她的父亲和提将军的父亲是世交 |
[1:46:37] | Their families were very close. | 他们两家非常亲密 |
[1:46:40] | Even before he moved to Hanoi | 在他搬去河内之前 |
[1:46:42] | he had more than a friendly interest in Lin. | 他对琳有超乎朋友之惰 |
[1:46:45] | Do you trust her? | 你相信她吗? |
[1:46:47] | Of course. | 当然? |
[1:46:50] | She’s my brother’s wife. | 她是我弟弟的妻子 |
[1:47:17] | Let’s see, it’s 0400. That means we’ll hit the drop zone | 现在是四点整 这表示我们会在日出后 |
[1:47:22] | around a little after sunrise. | 到达降落区 |
[1:47:26] | Everything set? | 一切就绪? |
[1:47:27] | Your gear’s on board with Colonel Cai’s. | 你的人跟肯上校的搭同一部飞机 |
[1:47:30] | Thank you. Let’s get aboard. | 谢谢 我们上飞机吧 |
[1:47:32] | You heard the man. Stick formation. Let’s go. | 你听到他说的了 成纵队队型 走吧 |
[1:47:37] | -Keep your head down. -Don’t worry. | -把头低下 -别担心 |
[1:47:40] | Colonel Cai, you haven’t said a word all night. | 肯上校 整晚你都没说一句话 |
[1:47:43] | You know why? He’s never jumped before. | 你知道为什么吗? 他从来没有跳过 |
[1:47:46] | First one’s easy. | 第一次很容易 |
[1:47:48] | It’s the second one that’s hard to get them to make. | 第二次最难 |
[1:47:53] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:48:17] | We’ll use the alternative plan Bravo? | 我们采行刺杀备用计划是不是? |
[1:48:19] | Right. | 对 |
[1:48:21] | Alternative plan Bravo! | 刺杀备用计划! |
[1:48:23] | Kowalski, that means you take point. | 科瓦斯基 你守在定点 |
[1:48:25] | If you see anything, don’t let them spot you. Freeze! | 如果你看见任何东西 别让他们找到你 不准动! |
[1:48:28] | -Let us know. Got it? -Got it. | -让我们知道 懂吗? -懂了 |
[1:48:39] | One minute to drop, sir. | 还有一分钟跳伞 长官 |
[1:48:56] | The recon was a success. | 侦察行动成功 |
[1:48:59] | Probably be no trouble. But the word is alert! | 也许没有麻烦 但是记住要小心! |
[1:49:03] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[1:49:07] | Port side | 左队 |
[1:49:08] | stand up. | 起立 |
[1:49:17] | Starboard side, stand up. | 右队 起立 |
[1:49:23] | Hook up. | 钩住 |
[1:49:27] | Stand in the door. | 站到机门边 |
[1:49:39] | Go! | 跳! |
[1:49:58] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[1:50:22] | Kowalski’s got about a 5 minute start on us. | 科瓦斯基五分钟前到定点 |
[1:50:26] | Lieutenant Moore sprained his ankle badly. | 摩尔中尉的脚严重扭伤 |
[1:50:28] | Moore, you’d better stay here with the skylift detail. | 摩尔 你最好跟空中特派队留在这儿 |
[1:50:33] | You come with us, Watson. Move out! | 你跟我们来 华生 走吧! |
[1:51:45] | Bulldog! | 斗牛犬! |
[1:51:48] | Savoy 3. | 萨伏依三号 |
[1:51:51] | Over. | 完毕 |
[1:51:53] | This is Bulldog, Savoy 3. Over! | 这是斗牛犬 萨伏依三号 完毕! |
[1:51:55] | Bulldog! | 斗牛犬! |
[1:52:03] | Savoy 3, Savoy 3. This is Bulldog. Over. | 萨伏依三号 萨伏依三号 这是斗牛犬 完毕 |
[1:52:07] | Trouble. | 有麻烦了 |
[1:53:19] | Won’t need that anymore. | 这个不需要了 |
[1:53:22] | No. | 的确 |
[1:53:24] | But he took them all with him | 但是他带走所有的东西 |
[1:53:27] | or they wouldn’t have left this! | 不然他们不会留下这个! |
[1:53:32] | Form a burial detail. | 形成特别队形 |
[1:53:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:54:34] | There it is. | 就是那儿 |
[1:54:43] | It’s your baby. We can never get back here before daybreak. | 是你要的人 我们日出前回不来 |
[1:54:47] | What do you think? | 你认为如何? |
[1:54:49] | -lt’ll make a nice mess. -How many men will you need? | -会引起小小骚动 -你需要几个人? |
[1:54:54] | -Doc and two of Colonel Cai’s men. -You got them. | -医生和两个肯上校的人 -没问题 |
[1:55:00] | lf we don’t get back by 11:00 tomorrow | 如果我们明早十一点没有回来 |
[1:55:03] | you blow it. Head for the rendezvous. | 你就炸了吧 前往指定地点 |
[1:55:06] | -Good luck. -Thank you. | -祝好远 -谢谢 |
[1:55:08] | Move out. | 前进 |
[1:55:14] | How come you like blowing things up so much? | 你怎么那么喜欢炸毁东西? |
[1:55:18] | When I was a kid, my dad gave me a chemistry set | 我还小的时候 我父亲给我一套化学仪器 |
[1:55:21] | and it got bigger than both of us. | 挺好玩的 |
[1:58:08] | The waiting’s over. | 等待结束了 |
[1:58:12] | No escort. | 没有随行人员 |
[1:58:14] | You all know your jobs. | 你们都知道指派任务 |
[1:58:17] | Remember | 记住 |
[1:58:19] | we don’t go back without the general. | 没抓到将军绝不回转 |
[1:58:22] | Not one of us. | 每个人都是如此 |
[1:58:24] | Question? | 有问题吗? |
[1:58:30] | Move out. | 行动 |
[1:59:04] | Wait here. | 等在这里 |
[1:59:58] | Wine? | 酒? |
[2:00:04] | Later. | 等会儿 |
[2:00:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:01:24] | There are two guards on the porch. | 门口有两名守卫 |
[2:01:27] | I’m ready for them. | 我准备好了 |
[2:03:51] | -Where’s the lady? -Right here. Thank you. | -女士在哪里? -在这儿 |
[2:03:55] | Here. | 上来 |
[2:05:14] | Watch his leg. | 小心他的腿 |
[2:05:15] | Get him in there. | 把他塞进去 |
[2:06:21] | Nearly finished? | 差不多弄完了吗? |
[2:06:22] | Yeah. | 是 |
[2:06:24] | What next? | 下一步是什么? |
[2:06:26] | Wait. | 等待 |
[2:06:34] | Roadrunner. | 走鹃 |
[2:06:36] | This is Bulldog. Over. | 这是斗牛犬 完毕 |
[2:06:41] | Bulldog, this is Roadrunner. Over. | 斗牛犬 这是走鹃 完毕 |
[2:06:43] | How’s the traffic? | 交通如何? |
[2:06:45] | Traffic is scarce this early in the morning. Everything’s set. | 这么早的时刻交通稀少 一切就绪 |
[2:06:49] | How will you evade? | 你们如何逃走? |
[2:06:52] | We have spotted motorcycles. | 我们有看到摩托车 |
[2:06:54] | We’ll be there in 7 minutes. Do you read me? | 我们七分钟内会到 收到了吗? |
[2:06:59] | Right. Out. | 收到 完毕 |
[2:07:12] | We’re as ready as we’ll ever be. | 准备引爆 |
[2:07:15] | Go ahead, Doc. Here. | 走吧 医生 这里 |
[2:08:45] | Take him! | 抓住他! |
[2:09:11] | Hit it! | 引爆! |
[2:09:48] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[2:09:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[2:09:52] | -l caught one. -The first-aid kit! | -我找到一个 -急救箱! |
[2:09:54] | Not now! Five minutes, this road will be like downtown. | 现在不行! 再五分钟 这里就会挤满了人 |
[2:09:58] | Let’s get out of here, sarge. | 我们赶快离开 上士 |
[2:10:22] | Get him out of the way. Release the brake! | 把他拉出来 松开刹车! |
[2:10:43] | Two minutes to liftoff, colonel. Move out. | 两分钟起飞 上校 快走 |
[2:11:02] | You better stay here. | 你最好待在这里 |
[2:11:04] | Stay there. | 待着 |
[2:11:30] | Colonel, l hear the plane. | 上校 飞机来了 |
[2:11:32] | Inflate. | 充气 |
[2:12:35] | Take the rear. Let’s get out of here. | 走后方 我们离开这里 |
[2:12:38] | Sir, could I have a choice? | 长官 我有别的选择吗? |
[2:12:40] | Yeah, you can have a choice. | 是的 你可以有选择 |
[2:12:42] | -l’ll take the point. -l said you have a choice. | -我选择站岗哨 -我说过你可以选择 |
[2:12:45] | That’s why I’m taking the point. | 我选择站岗哨 |
[2:13:14] | We’re close to that rendezvous area. | 我们快接近指定地点了 |
[2:13:19] | You better | 你最好 |
[2:13:20] | get out there ahead and see what’s waiting for us. | 先到前头看前面有什么 |
[2:13:26] | Let’s relax. | 放松 |
[2:13:40] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[2:13:43] | -She’s your sister-in-law. -She is. | -她是你的弟妹 -是的 |
[2:13:47] | Her whole future, her self-respect | 她的未来 自尊 |
[2:13:52] | everything is in your hands. | 所有的一切都掌握在你的手中 |
[2:13:56] | It isn’t that l | 我不是 |
[2:14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:14:13] | Lin? | 琳? |
[2:14:16] | You’re a brave woman. | 你是个勇敢的女人 |
[2:14:20] | No, just a woman praying that her family will forgive her. | 不 只是这个女人希望她的家人能原谅她 |
[2:14:26] | There is nothing to forgive. | 没有什么要原谅的 |
[2:14:42] | I thought you’d never get here. | 以为你不会到的 |
[2:14:44] | -Choppers are coming up the valley. -Where’s Doc? | -直升机要来了 -医生呢? |
[2:14:47] | Caught one in the back, but he’s going to be all right. | 背后中弹 但是他会没事的 |
[2:14:50] | Let’s get the colonel. | 联络上校 |
[2:15:01] | LZ is a meadow just over that rise. | 降落区是那块高地的草地 |
[2:15:04] | Let’s move out! | 走吧! |
[2:15:17] | Petersen! | 彼得森! |
[2:15:22] | Bastards! | 混蛋! |
[2:15:25] | Move out. Move out. | 快走 快走 |
[2:15:28] | You heard him, let’s go! | 你听到了 快走! |
[2:15:53] | What area’s designated as offloading ramp today? | 今天指定的卸货区是那里? |
[2:15:56] | Last pad over, next to the water. | 最后一区 就在水边 |
[2:16:14] | -See that runway over by the beach? -Yeah? | -看到海滩边的跑道吗? -怎么? |
[2:16:17] | That’s where your Peter-san’s going to be coming in. | 那就是你的彼特森要回来的跑道 |
[2:16:20] | You take care of yourself. | 你好好保重 |
[2:16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:17:01] | -Mister, you Beckworth? -That’s right. | -先生 你是贝克渥兹吗? -没错 |
[2:17:04] | If you want to go where the war is, this is the way. | 如果你想去战地 就从这边走 |
[2:17:25] | -Who’s that for? -l don’t know, boy. | -那是为什么? -我不知道 小子 |
[2:17:30] | Wait until the choppers are down. | 等直升机降落 |
[2:18:05] | I got a Jeep for you and Mrs. Cai. | 我为你和夫人准备了一部吉普车 |
[2:18:10] | Successful mission. | 任务成功 |
[2:18:13] | Yeah. | 成功了 |
[2:18:15] | But very costly. | 但是代价很高 |
[2:18:17] | Petersen! | 彼特森! |
[2:18:23] | Is there Petersen here? | 有一位彼特森吗? |
[2:18:25] | Must be in another chopper, sonny. Not here. | 也许在另一架直升机上 孩子 他不在这儿 |
[2:18:32] | Medic! | 医务兵! |
[2:18:40] | -What happened? -It’s Doc, Hamchunk. | -怎么回事? -是医生 韩恰克 |
[2:18:42] | He’s going to be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[2:18:47] | Petersen? | 彼特森? |
[2:18:49] | There’s none of them left in here. | 全都下飞机了 |
[2:19:06] | This is one job I don’t envy you. | 这种工作我一点也不羡慕你 |
[2:19:13] | Petersen! | 彼特森! |
[2:19:15] | Petersen! | 彼特森! |
[2:19:34] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[2:20:11] | Hamchunk? | 韩恰克? |
[2:20:16] | You always knew it could happen, didn’t you? | 你知道事情总会发生 对吧? |
[2:20:19] | But l didn’t want it to. | 但是我并不想要 |
[2:20:22] | None of us did. | 没有人想要 |
[2:20:26] | Was my Peter-san brave? | 我的彼特森勇敢吗? |
[2:20:32] | He was very brave. | 他非常勇敢 |
[2:20:34] | Are you going to be? | 你会勇敢吗? |
[2:20:37] | I’ll try. | 我会去试 |
[2:20:39] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[2:20:41] | And l’m sure that | 我确信 |
[2:20:44] | your Peter-san | 你的彼特森 |
[2:20:47] | would want you to have that. | 希望你保有这个 |
[2:20:53] | What will happen to me now? | 我现在要怎么办? |
[2:20:59] | You let me worry about that, Green Beret. | 你让我感到担心 绿色贝雷帽 |
[2:21:03] | You’re what this is all about. | 你就是这个的代表 |