Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Hateful Eight(八恶人)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Hateful Eight(八恶人)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:八恶人
英文名称:The Hateful Eight
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[04:33] Chapter One Last Stage to Red Rock 章节一 去红石镇的最后一辆车
[05:11] Got room for one more? 还有位置坐个人不?
[05:14] Who the hell are you, and what happened to them? 你他妈是谁?他们是怎么回事?
[05:20] Names Major Marquis Warren former U.S. Cavalry. 沃伦·马奎斯少校 前美国骑兵
[05:22] Currentrly I’m a servant of the court. 现在是法院的雇员
[05:25] Trying to bringing a coupla’ no-goods into market. 抓一些坏人去交易
[05:28] I got paperwork on ’em in my pocket. 我口袋里有关于他们的文件
[05:30] You taking them into Red Rock? 你抓他们去红石镇?
[05:32] I figure that’s where you headed, right? 我觉得你也想去那 是吧?
[05:35] That damblasted blizzards been on our ass for the last three hours. 我这一路上过来 无休止的暴风雪在我身后下了三小时了
[05:41] Ain’t no way we gonna make it all the way to Red Rock ‘fore it catches us. 我们估计没可能在它赶上咱们之前到达红石镇了
[05:44] So ya’ hightailing it halfway to Minnie’s Haberdashery? 所以你是赶着去明妮的男装店咯?
[05:47] You know I am. 对的
[05:49] – May I come aboard? – Well smoke… – 我能上车不?等等… – 烟鬼…
[05:53] it up to me, yes. 上不上得我决定
[05:56] – But it ain’t up to me. – Who’s it up to? – 但是也不由我决定 – 那由谁决定?
[05:59] Fella in the wagon. 马车里的这家伙说了算
[06:02] Fella’ in the wagon not partial to company? 马车里的家伙对多个人没意见吧?
[06:04] Fella’ in the wagon he paid for a private trip. And I’m here to tell ya’… 那人他为了自己的私人旅途付了钱 我只是想告诉你…
[06:08] he paid a pretty penny for privacy. So if you wanna’ go to Minnie’s with us… 他为了隐私付了好多钱 所以你要是想跟我们一起去明妮那咯
[06:13] – you gotta’ talk to him. – Well… – 你得跟他说去 – 好吧…
[06:18] that’s what I’ll do. 我这不去了嘛
[06:22] Hold it black fella’! 等等 黑伙计
[06:25] ‘fore you approach, 你靠近之前
[06:27] you take them two guns of yours and lay them on that rock over yonder. 你带上你的两把枪 然后把它们放在那边石头上
[06:32] Then you raise both your hands way above your hat. 把双手举过你的帽子
[06:36] Then you approach…. 再靠近
[06:39] molasses-like. 像黑糖黏住般缓慢地过来
[06:41] Real trusting fella’, huh? 真够相信人的 是吧?
[06:43] Not so much. 没那么相信
[06:58] Put them down. 把枪放下吧
[07:08] Come on ahead. 走过来
[07:11] I said way above your hat, god dammit. 该死 我说了把手举过你的帽子
[07:16] Now come forward. 现在上前来吧
[07:18] That’s far enough. 这样差不多远了
[07:26] I’ll be dogged, you black fella’ i know. 我会很固执的 我认识你 黑伙计
[07:29] Col. Something Warren, right? 行了 叫沃伦什么 对吧?
[07:32] Major Marquis Warren. 沃伦·马奎斯少校
[07:35] I know you too. 我也认识你
[07:37] We shared a steak dinner once upon a time in Chattanooga. 我们曾经在(田纳西州)查塔努加 一起吃过牛排
[07:41] You John Ruth, The Hangman. 绞刑者 鲁斯·约翰
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1557个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:278个,六级词汇:110个,GRE词汇:124个,托福词汇:184个,考研词汇:295个,专四词汇:231个,专八词汇:36个,
所有生词标注共:511个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[07:43] That be me. 是我是我
[07:45] – How longs that been? – Since that steak? – 都过去多久了?- 上次吃牛排至今?
[07:49] Eight months. 八个月了
[07:50] So why don’t you explain to me… 所以你跟我解释一下
[07:53] what an african bounty hunter’s doing wandering 一个非洲裔赏金猎人在下着大雪的
[07:56] around in the snow in the middle of Wyoming. 怀俄明州中部瞎逛什么
[07:59] I’m trying to get a coupla’ of bounty’s to Red Rock. 我正尝试带一些有赏金的人去红石镇
[08:01] So you still in business? 所以你还在干活咯?
[08:02] You know I am. 你知道的
[08:04] What happened to your horse? 你的马怎么了?
[08:06] Circumstances caused us to take the long way around. My horse couldn’t make it. 环境导致我们走这么久的路途 我的马估计到不了
[08:12] You don’t know nothing about this fella here? 你认不认识这个骑马的人?
[08:14] Nope. 不认识
[08:15] Don’t even know your name? 他连你什么名字都不知道?
[08:17] Nope. 不知道
[08:18] Well I guess that makes this one fortuitous wagon. 好吧 我觉得这是个巧合
[08:22] I sure as hell hope so. 我他妈也是这么觉得的
[08:24] Major Marquis Warren, this here is Daisy Domergue. 沃伦·马奎斯少校 这是 多茉歌·黛西
[08:29] Domergue, to you, this is Major. Warren. 多茉歌 这是 沃伦少校
[08:32] Howdy nigger! 咋地了 黑鬼
[08:35] She’s a pepper, ain’t she? 她脾气挺爆的 是吧
[08:37] Now girl, don’t you know darkee’s don’t like being 小姑娘 你不知道 深色皮肤的人不喜欢
[08:39] called niggers no more. They find it offensive. 再被叫 黑鬼 他们觉得很无礼
[08:42] – I been called worse. – Now that I can believe. – 我有叫得更难听过 – 我信我信
[08:45] – Heard of her? – Should I? – 听说过她不?- 我应该么?
[08:47] Well she ain’t no John Wilkes Booth, but… 她虽然不是 (刺杀林肯的凶手)布思 但是…
[08:50] maybe you might of heard tell ’bout the price on her head. 也许你听说过关于取她首级的价格
[08:53] – How much? – Ten thousand dollars. – 多少?- 一万美元
[08:56] Damn, what she do? Kill Lily Langtree? 妈蛋 她干嘛了?杀了 蓝趣·莉莉?
[08:59] Not quite. 没有没有
[09:01] Now that ten thousand’s practically in my pocket. 现在一万块已经基本上在我口袋了
[09:04] It’s why I ain’t too anxious to be handing out rides. 所以我才不想跟别人一起坐
[09:07] Especially to professionals open for business. 特别是为了赚钱的职业杀手
[09:10] Well I certainly can appreciate that. I ain’t got no designs on her. 好吧 我完全能理解 我对她一点想法都没有
[09:15] One of my fella’s over there is worth four 我那边的一个哥们值四千
[09:17] thousand, one’s worth three, and one’s worth one. 一个值三千 一个值一千
[09:20] That’s damn sure good enough for me. 我确定对我来说已经够不错了
[09:23] Well… 好吧
[09:24] Let me see their paperwork. 让我看看他们的通缉令
[09:26] Like I said, molasses-like. 跟我之前说的 像黑糖黏住般慢慢的
[09:38] Back off. 退后点
[10:08] Look… 嘿
[10:09] I sure hate to interrupt y’all! But we gtta’ cold damn blizzard, 我实在是不想打断你们 但这正下暴风雪呢
[10:13] hot on our asses we trying to beat to shelter! 我们得赶紧找个地方躲躲
[10:16] I realize that! 我明白
[10:18] Now shut your mouth and hold them damn horses while I think! 在我思考的这时候 你给我赶紧闭嘴 抓紧那些马
[10:25] Okay boy, we’ll give it a try. 好了 小伙子 我试试吧
[10:26] But you leave those pistols over yonder with the driver. 但你得把手枪放骑马大哥那
[10:33] You ain’t really gonna’ let that nigger riding in 你不会真让那黑鬼上来吧
[10:35] here is ya’? I mean maybe up there with O.B., but… 也许到那边跟那个不认识的人(骑马车的哥们) 但…
[10:40] How you like the sound of them bells, bitch? 被打的感觉怎么样 臭娘们?
[10:42] They are real pretty, ain’t they? 很爽 是吧
[10:46] You open up your trashy mouth again, I’ll knock 你要是再张嘴说话
[10:48] out them front teeth for ya’. You got it? 我就用枪把你牙都打掉 明白没?
[10:52] Yeah. 嗯
[10:54] Let me hear you say: “I got it.” 我要听你说 “我明白了”
[10:58] I got it. 我明白了
[11:00] Well, I’m gonna need some help tying these fella’s up on the roof. 我需要帮我把那几个人放车顶上去
[11:04] Give O.B. fifty dollars when ya’ get to Red Rock, and he’ll help ya’. 等你到红石镇你给那哥们50块 他会帮你的
[11:07] Well, I agree with O.B. This storm’s got me concerned. 好吧 我同意骑马车的哥们 这暴风雪让我很愁啊
[11:11] We get going a lot quicker you help out too. 你帮忙的话 我们能快点走
[11:13] Goddamit to hell, I’m already regretting this! 妈个鸡 我已经后悔同意你上车了
[11:16] Now I can’t likely help ya’ tie fella’s to the roof with my wrist cuffed to hers. 我手跟她手铐一起呢 现在可帮不了你绑他们几个
[11:20] And my wrist is gonna’ stay cuffed to hers, and 我手腕就一直铐着了
[11:23] she ain’t never gonna’ leave my goddamn side, 她是不会离开我半步的
[11:25] until I personally put her in the Red Rock jail! Now do you got that? 直到我把她送到红石镇监狱 懂没?
[11:30] – Yeah, I got it. – Good. – 好吧 我懂了 – 非常好
[12:27] So what happend to your horse? 你马是怎么了?
[12:31] He got old. 它老了
[12:32] I done had him for a bit. 我拥有它有一段时间了
[12:36] When the weather took a turn for the worse, he 天气变得辣么坏的时候
[12:39] done what he could, but he couldn’t make it. 它尽力了 然而并没有什么卵用
[12:42] – That’s too bad. – Yes it is. – 太可惜了 – 确实
[12:46] Me an’ ole Lash rode a lotta’ miles together. 我和我的老马一起骑了挺远的了
[12:49] You could say he was my best friend… if I 如果我把蠢动物看作朋友的话
[12:52] considered stupid animals firends, which I don’t. 它可以算是我的老朋友了 然而我并不会
[12:55] Never the less…. I’m gonna’ miss them. 尽管我会想念它们的
[13:01] Who’s Daisy Domergue? 谁是 多茉歌·黛西?
[13:03] A no damn good murdering bitch, that’s who. 就是一个 不是很屌的杀人犯婊砸
[13:07] I can see you ain’t got mixed emotions ’bout bringing a woman to a rope. 我能看出来你把一个女人带去绞刑 内心还挺淡定的
[13:12] – If by woman, you mean her? – 如果是女的 – 你在说她?
[13:14] No I do not have mixed emotions. 不 内心一点都不会难过
[13:19] So you taking her into Red Rock to hang? 所以你是要带她去红石镇吊起来咯?
[13:20] – You bet. – Gonna’ wait to watch it? – 不然呢 – 你要等着看呐?
[13:23] You know I am. 那是当然
[13:25] I wanna’ hear her neck snap with my own two ears. 我想亲耳听见她背咔嚓断掉的声音
[13:30] You never wait to watch them hang? 你从来不等他们绞刑?
[13:33] My bounties never hang, 我的悬赏犯 从来不会被绞刑
[13:35] cause I never bring them in alive. 因为我从来不会活着带他们去
[13:38] Never? 从不?
[13:39] Never ever. 从来没有
[13:40] We talked about this in Chattanooga. 我们在查塔努加 说过这事
[13:42] Bringing desperate men in alive, is a good way to get yourself dead. 带孤注一掷的的活人等于是自寻死路
[13:46] Can’t catch me sleeping if I don’t close my eyes. 要是不闭眼 我会睡不着
[13:49] I don’t wanna’ work that hard. 我不想那么敬业
[13:50] No one said the job was suppose to be easy. 没人说过这一行会很简单
[13:52] No one said it was suppose to be that hard, nether. 同样也没人说过干这一行会很辛苦
[13:56] But that little lady, 但那个小姑娘
[13:58] is why they call him “The Hangman”. 才是别人叫他 “绞刑者” 的原因
[14:00] When the handbill says Dead or Alive, the rest of 悬赏令上写的不论死活 所以其他人
[14:03] us shoot ya’ in the back from up on top of a perch 都会从高处就开枪从后背打你
[14:05] somewhere, bring ya’ in dead over a saddle. But when John Ruth The Hangman catches ya’, 把你放到马鞍上 但如果被鲁斯·约翰这个绞刑者 抓住了
[14:12] you don’t die by a bullet in the back. 你不会被子弹打死
[14:15] When The Hangman catches you… you hang. 当被绞刑者抓住了 你只能被绞死
[14:21] You overrate them nigger. 你高估他们啦 哥们
[14:23] I’ll give you he got guts. 我承认他很有胆量
[14:25] But in the brains department, 但是拼头脑的话
[14:28] he like a man who took a high dive in a low well. 他就像在浅水井里要潜水的傻子
[14:35] Now Daisy, 哈哈哈 好了 黛西
[14:37] I want us to work out a signal system of communication. 我希望你能理解一下 聊天信号
[14:41] When I elbow you real hard in the face… 当我非常狠地肘击你脸的时候
[14:44] that means: Shut up. 意思是 闭嘴
[14:46] You got it? 明白没?
[14:49] I got it. 知道了
[16:33] I… 我…
[16:35] I know we only met each other once before. 我知道我们之前只见过一面
[16:38] And I don’t mean to unduly imply intimacy. But… 我不想过分表现得近乎 但…
[16:42] Well… 嗯…
[16:45] You still got it? 你还放着不?
[16:47] I still got, what? 我还放着啥?
[16:50] The Lincoln letter? 林肯的信
[16:53] Of course. 当然
[16:56] Do you got it on you? 你放身上没?
[16:59] Where? 在哪?
[17:00] Right here. 这呢
[17:03] Look, I know you gotta’ be real careful with it and all. 我知道你对它非常小心
[17:06] I can imagine you probably don’t like to take 我能想象你不想
[17:09] it in an’out of the envelope all that often. 把它们经常从信封里拿出来
[17:12] But if you wouldn’t mind, 但是如果你不介意的话
[17:14] I’d sure appreciate seeing that again. 我十分想再看一次
[17:21] You right, 确实
[17:23] I don’t like taking it in an’out of the envelope that much. 我不是很喜欢经常拿出来看
[17:26] – Yeah. – But… – 是是是 – 但是…
[17:28] as your saving my life an’ all, 看在你救我一命的份上
[17:32] I suppose I could let you read it again. 我觉得我还是能让你再看一遍的
[18:17] “Ole Mary Todd’s calling, so I guess it must be time for bed” 玛丽·陶德来催我了 看来该睡觉了
[18:23] Ole Mary Todd. 玛丽·陶德
[18:32] That gets me. 真让我不爽
[18:35] That gets me too. 我也不爽
[18:39] You know what this is, tramp? 穷逼 你知道不?
[18:42] It’s a letter from Lincoln. 这是林肯的信
[18:44] It’s a letter from Lincoln to him. 林肯给他的信
[18:48] They shared a correspondence during the war. 他们打仗的时候还通信
[18:50] They was pen pals. This is just one of the letters. 他们是笔友 这还只是其中一封
[18:58] What the… 卧槽
[19:01] O.B. 马夫
[19:02] Stop! 停车
[19:03] Whoa, easy. 放轻松 嘿
[19:11] Of all the stupid, 这该死的玩意儿
[19:13] like to rip my goddamn arm off! 都要把我手臂撕下来了
[19:49] I didn’t, 我不是
[19:50] drag her stiking ass up this goddamn mountain, just 拖她上山
[19:53] for you to break her neck on the ouskirts of town. 为了让你在郊外打断她脖子的
[19:55] You the one handed her my goddamn letter. 是你偏要把信给她的
[19:58] I didn’t give it to her, I gave it to you! 我没给她 我给的是你
[20:03] That nigger like to bust my jaw. 那黑鬼想摔断我舌头
[20:08] You ruin that letter of his, 你把他信毁了
[20:10] that niggers gonna’ stomp your ass to death. And when he do, 那黑鬼不把你跺死 当他跺你的时候
[20:13] I’m gonna sit back on that wagon wheel watch and laugh. 我就坐在马车上边看边笑
[20:18] How is it? 怎么样?
[20:20] She didn’t help it none. 她一点用都没的
[20:22] But it’s alright. 不过还好啦
[20:24] Is that the way niggers treat their ladies? 这就是你们黑鬼对女人的咯
[20:27] You… ain’t no goddamn… lady! 你哪是女人
[20:37] Hey Mister Ruth? 嘿 鲁斯先生?
[20:39] What? 咋了?
[20:40] There’s another fella’ on foot, up here on the road! 那边还有一个哥们走过来
[20:45] What? 神马?
[20:48] I said, there’s another fella’ on foot, up here on the road! 我说 那边有个哥们正走路过来
[21:12] Considering there’s a blizzard going on, 考虑到这正下着大暴雪
[21:15] whole lotta’ fellas walking around, wouldn’t you say, Major? 这么多人在走来走去的 怎么说 少校?
[21:18] Considerin I’m one half of them fellas, yeah… 鉴于我是其中之一 嗯…
[21:21] seems to be a lot of them. 应该会有挺多人
[21:23] This changes things, son. 那就不一样了 小伙子
[21:27] Eight thousand dollars a lotta’ money for a nigger. 八千块对一个黑鬼来说是很多钱了
[21:30] But with a partner, eighteen’s a whole lot better. 但有个同伙的话 一万八确实是更好
[21:33] You really think I’m in cahoots wit’ that fella’? Or her? 你真的以为我跟那个哥们是一伙的?或者跟那个女的?
[21:36] – Put them on. – I ain’t wearing handcuffs. – 戴上它 – 我才不会戴手铐呢
[21:39] You put those on or you can stop worrying about this whole thing, right now. 你把手铐戴上 你就不用再担心我开枪了
[22:01] Chapter Two Son of a Gun 章节二 俩大兄弟
[22:07] Hand your weapons to the driver. 把你武器交给马夫
[22:09] Little jumpy, ain’t you? 太紧张吧你
[22:11] Never mind the jokes, just do it. 管他呢 照做就好了
[22:14] – If you say so. – I do. – 你说了算 – 确实是
[22:40] Okay… 好吧…
[22:41] I done did it. 我交完了
[22:43] O.B.? Ya’ got them? 马夫?你拿到了?
[22:44] – I got them! – Okay fella’, – 拿着呢 – 好了 哥们
[22:47] you keep holding that lantern in that one hand, 你继续用那只手拿着灯笼
[22:50] and you keep that other hand where I can see it. 另一只手放在我能看见的地方
[22:53] Walk over there where I can get a good look at cha’. 走过去 让我好好看看你
[23:08] I’ll be a goddamn dog in the manger. 我真是养了条好狗
[23:12] Is that you Chris Mannix? 曼尼克斯·克里斯 是你不?
[23:15] – I’m sorry friend, do we know each other? – Not quite. – 不好意思 哥们 我们认识么?- 不是很熟
[23:18] – You know this fella’? – Only by reputation. – 你认识这哥们不?- 就听说过
[23:22] Like I said friend, 我刚才说了
[23:24] you got me at a bit of a disadvantage. 你让我有点小不利啊
[23:26] Keeping you at a disadvantage, is a advantage I intend to keep. 让你一直处于不利 我才能保持有利姿态啊
[23:30] Whoever you are mister, 先生 不管你是谁
[23:32] you sure sound tough when you’re talking to a desperate man knee deep in snow. 当你跟一个跪在雪中绝望的人聊天时 你听上去确实挺耿直的
[23:37] I don’t want no trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[23:39] I just wanna’ ride. I’m freezin to death. 我只是想搭个车 我快冻死了
[23:42] Who is this joker. 这家伙是谁?
[23:44] You heard of the rebel renegade Erskine Mannix? 你听说过反叛者曼尼克斯·厄斯金 不?
[23:48] – Mannix’s Marauders? – That’s them. – 曼尼克斯掠夺者?- 就是他们
[23:50] The scourge of South Carolina, Mannix Marauders. 南加州的灾难 曼尼克斯掠夺者
[23:54] That’s Erskine’s youngest boy, Chris. 那是他们中最小的那个 克里斯
[23:56] What brings you in my path, Chris Mannix? 谁带你来这条路的 曼尼克斯·克里斯
[23:59] Well Mr. Face, 嗯 菲斯先生
[24:00] I was riding to Red Rock and my horse stepped in a gopher hole in the snow, 我本来骑马去红石镇的 结果我马踩到雪里的鼠洞了
[24:05] fucked up his leg, an’ had to put ‘er down. 弄坏了它的腿 不得不蹲着
[24:07] You got business in Red Rock? 你去红石镇接单?
[24:09] – Yes I do. – What? – 是啊 – 啥单子?
[24:11] I’m the new sheriff. 我是新的治安官
[24:12] – Horseshit. – ‘fraid not. – 狗屁 – 真事
[24:14] – Where is your star? – Well I ain’t the sheriff yet. – 你的星标呢?- 我还没上任呢
[24:17] Once I get there they swear me in, but that ain’t happened yet. 只要我一到他们答应让我去的那里 只是还没到啊
[24:21] And that’s when you get your star. 我到那才能领到星标
[24:23] You got anything that can back any of this up? 你有证据证明这一切么?
[24:25] Yeah. When we get to Red Rock. 有 只要我们到红石镇
[24:27] And from the look of those three frozen fuckers up there, 从那三个冻成傻逼的人的脸看来
[24:30] I figure you’re a bounty hunter open for business. 你是个接单的赏金猎人啊
[24:33] And I figure you’re taking them three dead bodies into Red Rock to get paid? 我猜你带这三个死人去红石镇领赏金吧?
[24:37] Three dead. 三个死的
[24:38] One alive. 一个活的
[24:41] – Who’s that? – Daisy Domergue. – 那是谁?- 多茉歌·黛西
[24:43] Who the fuck is Daisy Domergue? 多茉歌·黛西又是谁?
[24:45] Not a goddamn thing to nobody, except me and the hangman. 对于除了我和绞刑官的人来说 根本就不是什么人
[24:49] The Hangman? 绞刑者?
[24:54] Well I’ll be double dogged damned. 那我是更要他妈疯了
[24:57] – You’re The Hangman, Bob Ruth. – It’s John. – 你就是绞刑者啊 鲁斯·鲍勃 – 是约翰
[25:00] And you… 你是?
[25:02] your’re the nigger with the head… 你是带头黑鬼
[25:03] Major Marquis. 马库斯少校
[25:06] My lord, is that really the real head of Major Marquis, looking at me now? 妈蛋 真的是马库斯少校在看我啊?
[25:10] Yeah it’s really me and it’s really my head. 真的是我 还有我的头
[25:13] What’s going on, y’all having a bounty hunters picnic? 怎么了哥们 你们俩在办赏金猎人野餐啊?
[25:17] Never mind, you taking in them three dead bodies 无所谓了 你带那三个死尸
[25:20] and her to Red Rock to get paid, ain’t ya’? 还有她去红石镇去领赏金 是吧?
[25:22] Yeah. 嗯
[25:22] Well… 好吧…
[25:23] the man is red Rock suppose to pay you is me. The new sherrif. 你们在红石镇领赏金的人就是我…新的治安官
[25:28] So if you wanna get paid, you need to get me to Red Rock. 所以如果你想拿钱 你得带我去红石镇
[25:32] Well execuse me for finding it hard to belive a 不好意思 我是不太敢相信
[25:35] town electing you to do anything except drop dead. 你除了能去死以外 镇选举会让你做什么
[25:38] So I’m suppose to freeze death, ’cause you find something hard to belive? 所以我就应该冻死?因为你不相信某些事?
[25:46] No I suppose not. 我想想还是算了
[25:53] Put them on and come inside. 戴上它 再进来
[26:01] No. 不
[26:07] – Then you’ll freeze. – Then you’ll hang. – 那你就冻去吧 – 那你就只能绞死那女的了
[26:11] How so? 又怎样?
[26:12] Stay strong Driver! 坚持住 马夫
[26:14] Could you come down here and join us? 你能下来聊聊不?
[26:17] I gotta hold these horses I can hear you just fine from up here. 我必须抓住这些马 我在上面听你们撕逼就刚刚好
[26:21] You heard me tell this fella’ I’m the new sheriff of Red Rock, right? 你是不是听见我告诉他 我是红石镇新来的治安官了?
[26:25] Yeah. 是
[26:27] Red Rock is my town. 红石镇是我的镇子
[26:29] And I’m gonna’ enter my town in bounty hunters chains? No Sir! 我进我自己的小镇还得戴着赏金猎人的手铐?不可能
[26:33] Sorry bushwackers, I ain’t entering Red Rock that way. 不好意思 哥们 我才不会那样进我的小镇呢
[26:37] When you finally get to Red Rock, you’re going 当你到红石镇之后 你就会明白
[26:40] to realize every goddamn thing I said was right. 我说的每一件事 都他妈是对的
[26:43] And I expect you, O.B., 我指望你 马夫
[26:45] to tell the townsfolk of Red Rock that John 去告诉红石镇镇民们
[26:47] Ruth, let their new sheriff freeze to death. 鲁斯·约翰 把他们的治安官冻死了
[26:50] There ain’t no bounty on my head, bushwacker. 队员们 我的头可不值钱
[26:52] You let me die, that’s murder. 你弄死我 那可是谋杀
[27:04] Hold out your hands. 伸出手来
[27:07] O.B. 马夫
[27:09] Give the Major back his iron. 让少校拿回他的枪
[27:13] One thing I know for sure, 有一件事我倒是确定了
[27:15] this nigger-hating son of a gun ain’t partnered up with you. 这该死的黑鬼跟你不是一伙的
[27:18] Now… 现在
[27:19] I’ll help protect your eight thousand, 我会帮你保护你的八千
[27:22] you help me protect my ten, 你要帮我保护我的一万
[27:25] deal? 行不?
[27:27] Ain’t love grand. Y’all wanna’ lie on the ground and make snow angels together? 爱是不是伟大?你们是不是要一起躺在地上做成个雪人啊?
[27:43] – Tell ya’ what, Bob… The name’s John. – 鲍勃 我告诉你 – 我名字是 约翰
[27:46] When we get to Red Rock, I’ll buy you and Major Marquis there dinner and booze. 等我们到红石镇 我会请你们吃饭喝酒的
[27:51] – May way of saying thanks. – I don’t drink, – 以作感谢 – 我不和
[27:53] with rebel renegades, and I damn sure don’t break bread with them. 反叛者喝酒 我确定我是不会和他们一起吃饭的
[27:58] Well Mr. Ruth, 好吧 鲁斯
[28:00] you sound like you got a axe to grind against The Cause. 你听上去要挺针对我们的事业啊
[28:03] The cause of a renegade army? 你们那些反叛者的事业?
[28:05] A bunch of losers gone loco, you bet I do. 一群本地的垃圾 我就是针对你们
[28:09] Ya’ wrapped yourselves up in the Rebel Flag as an excuse to kill and steal. 你们用反叛旗包装自己 当做借口来偷蒙拐骗 杀人劫财
[28:13] And this should interest you Warren, in particular emancipated blacks. 沃伦 你应该会感兴趣的 特别是对自由的黑人来说
[28:18] Sounds like my kinda’ fella’. 听上去像我的作风
[28:22] Sounds to me you been reading a lotta’ newspapers printed in Washin’ton D.C. 对我来说 你一定看了很多华盛顿DC 印刷的报纸
[28:28] Anywho, I’m just trying to let y’all know grateful I am. 无论如何 我只想让你知道我很感激
[28:33] I was a goner, and y’all saved me. 我曾是将死之人 而你们救了我
[28:36] You wanna’ show me how grateful you are… 你要是真想感激的话
[28:39] shut up! 那就闭嘴
[28:42] God damnit, Daisy it’s coming. 妈蛋 黛西 来了来了
[28:48] Here, last piece. 给 最后一片了
[29:01] Does he know how famous you once was? 他知道你曾经有多出名不?
[29:05] I don’t think so. 我觉得不知道
[29:08] Black eye. 黑眼睛的
[29:10] Do you know who he is? 你知道他是谁不?
[29:13] Do I know about the thirty thousand dollar reward 你问我知道不知道 政府在他身上
[29:15] the Confederacy put on the head of Major Marquis? 悬赏了三万块的 马奎斯少校?
[29:19] Yeah. 是啊
[29:20] Them hillbillies went nigger head hunting, 那些乡巴佬们都在追杀这黑人的脑袋
[29:23] but they never did get them the right nigger head, did they? 但是他们都没杀到对的人 是吧
[29:25] No they didn’t. 是的 没杀到
[29:27] But it wasn’t for lack of trying. 但是从不缺少跃跃欲试者
[29:29] Them peckawoods left their homes and their families, and come to this snowy mountain, 那些像啄木鸟般的家伙 收拾行李来到这下雪的山里
[29:34] looking for me and fortune. 来寻找宝藏和我
[29:37] None of them found fortune. 并没有人找到宝藏
[29:40] The ones you ain’t ever heard of no more, 有几个你从没听说过的人
[29:43] they found me. 他们发现了我
[29:44] Now it didn’t stay 30 thousand the length of the war. 因为战争打了辣么久的缘故 可能没有三万块了
[29:46] Once passions had cold, it dropped down to eight, then five. 一旦激情褪去 可能就掉到八千 然后再五千了
[29:50] But, I bet even when it was five thousand, 不过我保证 当只有五千的时候
[29:53] you had your share of country boys coming to call? 你会带着你的几个哥们去自首的吧
[29:57] You know I did. 你知道我会的
[29:59] Why did they have a reward on you? 为什么他们会悬赏你?
[30:02] The Confederates took exception to my capacity for killing them. 政府因为我杀人把我财产没收了
[30:05] After I broke out of Wellenbeck, 我那时候从沃伦贝克越狱了
[30:08] The South took my continued existence as a personal affront. 南方政府为了侮辱我 不让我在那继续生活
[30:12] So The Cause put a reward on my head. 所以法院会悬赏我
[30:17] What’s… 那个
[30:18] Wellenbeck? 沃伦贝克是什么鬼?
[30:20] You ain’t never heard of Wellenbeck prisoner of war camp, West Virginia? 你没听说过战俘集中营 沃伦贝克?
[30:23] No Reb, I ain’t never heard of it! 我真他妈没听说过
[30:26] You bust out? 你逃出来了?
[30:28] Maj. Marquis did more than bust out. 梅爵他何止逃出来了
[30:32] Maj. Marquis had a bright idea. So bright… 他想了个极屌的想法 太机智
[30:36] you got to wonder, why nobody never thought about it before. 你一定好奇为什么没人之前想到过
[30:41] Tell John Ruth about your bright idea. 跟鲁斯·约翰 说说你极屌的想法
[30:45] Well the whole damn place was just made out of kindling. 整个建筑都是由能着火的材料制成的
[30:50] So I burnt it down. 所以我烧了它们
[30:58] There was a rookie regiment spending the overnight in that camp. 那里都是些新手在那过夜的
[31:02] Forty-seven men… burnt to a crisp. 四十七个人烧成灰了
[31:05] Southern youth, farmer’s sons, 南方年轻人 农场主的儿子们
[31:08] – cream of the crop… And I say, “Let them burn”. – 都是精英们 – 我说了 烧死他们
[31:11] I’m suppose to apologize for killing Johnny Reb? 所以我应该为杀了南方的士兵而道歉?
[31:14] You joined the war to keep niggers in chains. 你参加战争是为了铐着那些黑鬼
[31:17] I joined the war to kill White Southern 我参加战争是为了杀北方的白人垃圾
[31:20] Crackers And that means kill them anyway I can. 意思是我可以随便怎么杀
[31:24] Shoot them. Stab them. Drown them. Burn them. 射他们 捅他们 淹他们 烧他们
[31:28] Drop a big ole’ rock on their head. 朝他们头扔大石头
[31:30] Whatever it took to put White Southern Crackers in the ground 随便什么只要能把白人垃圾打倒在地
[31:33] that’s what I joined the war to do, and that’s what I did. 那就是我参加战争要做的事 我也这么做了
[31:37] To answer your question, John Ruth, 鲁斯·约翰 我回答你刚才问的问题
[31:39] when Major Marquis burned forty seven men alive, 马库斯 把那活的四十七个人毫无理由烧死了
[31:43] for no more a reason then to give a nigger a run for the trees, 就是为了让他自己逃出去
[31:46] that’s when The South put a reward on the head of Major Marquis. 所以政府才会悬赏他
[31:49] And I made them trees, Mannix. 我都把他们堆一起了 曼尼克斯
[31:51] And you best belive I ain’t look back till I crossed The Northern Line. 你一定不信我经过北边防线的时候去看了看吧
[31:55] But you had a surprise waiting for you on The Northern Side, didn’t ya’? 那里有个大惊喜等你的 是吧
[31:59] See once they started pulling out all the burnt bodies at Wellenbeck, 一旦他们把烧死的尸体扒出来的时候
[32:03] seems not all of them boys were Rebs. 发现不是所有的人都是士兵
[32:06] You burnt up some of your own boys, didn’t ya’ Major? 你把自己人都烧死了 是吧少校?
[32:10] How many burnt prisoners they end up finding? 他们最后一共找到多少烧死的囚犯?
[32:13] Wasn’t the final Yankee death count something like thirty-seven? 是不是最后有大概三十七个北方人死了?
[32:19] That’s the thing about war Mannix, 这才是战争啊 曼尼克斯
[32:21] people die. 人们打仗就会死
[32:23] So ya’ chalking it up to “War Is Hell”, ha? 所以你会到处说”战争就是地狱了”是吧
[32:27] Well admittedly that’s a hard argument to argue with. But if memory serves, 不得不承认 确实是这样 不过如果有足够钱的话
[32:31] your side didn’t look at it that way. 你们不会这样想
[32:35] I think they thought, thirty-seven white men for one nigger 我觉得他们会认为 三十七个白人换一个黑人
[32:40] wasn’t so hot a trade. 好像并不划算
[32:42] I belive they accused you 我觉得他们会控告你
[32:45] of being a kill crazy nigger who only joined the war to kill white folks 参加战争只是为了杀白人的疯狂杀人狂
[32:49] and the whole Blue and Grey of it all didn’t really much matter to ya’. 其他肤色的人对你来说就啥都不算
[32:53] And that’s why they drummed your black ass outta’ 所以他们才把你这黑鬼
[32:56] the Cavalry with a yellow stripe down your back. 在背上贴个黄条赶出骑兵团
[32:59] Isn’t it Major? 是吧 少校?
[33:01] Horse shit. 放屁
[33:03] If he did all that, the Cavalry woulda’ shot him. 要是他这么做了 骑兵团还不一枪崩死他?
[33:06] I didn’t say they could prove it. 我没说他们能证明这件事
[33:08] But they sure did think it out loud, didn’t they Major? 但是他们一定能想象得出来是吧 少校?
[33:12] But, 但
[33:13] Warren’s war record was stellar, and that’s what saved his ass. 沃伦的战斗记录是极好的 所以才保全了性命
[33:19] Are you killed yourself your share of 你是不是杀了你自己的
[33:22] redskins in your day, didn’t ya’ Black Major? 华盛顿红人军队员?是吧?
[33:26] Cavalry tends to look kindly on that. 骑兵团可能会同情他
[33:28] I’ll tell a’ what The Cavalry didn’t look kindly on. 我来告诉你什么是骑兵团不会同情的
[33:32] Mannix’s Marauders that’s what. 就是掠夺者 曼尼克斯
[33:34] And the fact that Erskine Mannix’s little boy 而曼尼克斯·厄斯金的小儿子
[33:37] would talk about anybody else’s behavior 在战争期间讨论别人行为的时候
[33:39] during war time makes me wanna horse laugh. 真是让我笑屎了… 呵呵
[33:43] Don’t you say anything about my daddy, 你敢再说我爹一句
[33:47] what he fought for, 他争取的
[33:48] was dignity in defeat, and against the unconditional surrender. 是失败也不缺尊严 反对无条件的投降
[33:53] We weren’t foreign barbarians pounding on the city walls. 我们不是打开国门的外来入侵者
[33:57] We were your brothers. 我们曾经都是兄弟
[34:00] – We deserved dignity in defeat. – Just, – 我们应该获得尊严 即使我们失败了 – 只是
[34:02] how many nigger towns did y’all sack in your fight for dignity in defeat? 你们为了所谓的尊严 劫掠了多少黑人同胞的村子?
[34:07] My faire share, Black Major. 一样一样
[34:10] ‘Cuz when niggers are scared, that’s when white folks are safe. 因为白人只有在黑人害怕他们的时候才能觉得安全
[34:17] You gonna talk that hateful nigger talk, 你再说这些仇恨黑人的话
[34:20] you ride up top wtih O.B. 你到上面跟马夫待着去
[34:23] No no no, you got me talking politics 不不不 是你们要聊政治的
[34:28] I didn’t wanna’. 我也不想啊
[34:30] Like I said y’all, I’m just happy to be alive. 我跟你们说了 我只是觉得活着真好
[34:36] I… 我…
[34:38] I think I’ll just look out this winda’ 我觉得我还是乖乖看窗外
[34:42] let this beatuiful carriage rock me to sleep. 让这帅气的马车摇我入睡
[34:46] And dream about how lucky I am. 然后梦到自己是如此的幸运
[35:03] Chapter Three Minnie’s Haberdashery 章节三 明妮的男装店
[35:52] Get in there. 驾
[35:57] Easy. 驭
[36:24] What the hell’s going on, 咋的啦
[36:25] we weren’t expecting another stage tonight! 我们没想到今晚还有别的马车了
[36:28] I can see you already got another one up in here. 我知道 你已经有别的客人了
[36:32] I just got through putting the horses away. 我刚把马安顿好
[36:35] This ain’t the normal line. But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard, 这不是我们的原定路线 我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了
[36:40] so it looks like you’re stuck with us. Are Minnie and Sweet Dave inside? 看上去你要和我们一起困在这了 明妮和戴夫 在里面不?
[36:45] They ain’t here. I’m running the place while they’re gone. 不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的
[36:50] Where’s Minnie and Sweet Dave? 明妮和戴夫 在哪?
[36:53] He says they ain’t here. He’s looking after the place while they gone. 他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的
[36:57] Who are you? 你是谁?
[37:01] I’m Bob. 鲍伯
[37:05] Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses. 好吧我管你是谁 帮 O.B.安顿马去
[37:11] Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit’s them. 在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去
[37:20] I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help. 我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙
[37:25] I got two of my best men on it. 我还有俩哥们在车里呢
[37:29] You heard him freeloaders, get to work. 听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活
[37:36] Come on let’s go! 干活去吧
[37:38] – Open up! – Kick it open! – 开门 – 踹开就好
[37:41] – What? – Kick it open! – 啥?- 你倒是踹啊
[37:45] Shut that door,there’s a goddamn blizzard out there! 快关门 外面雪下这么大
[37:48] – You gotta’ nail it shut! – You have to nail it shut! – 你得把门钉住 – 你得把门钉住
[37:52] – Hold it shut! – There’s a hammer and nails by the door! – 先别关 – 门边有锤子和钉子
[37:56] You have to nail it shut! There’s a hammer and nails by the door! 你得把门钉住 门边有锤子和钉子
[38:01] – Give me a hammer. – Yeah. – 给我锤子 – 行
[38:11] You need to do two pieces of wood! One ain’t good enough! 你得钉两层木头 一层的不够牢
[38:15] – Two pieces of wood. – That fucking thing is busted! – 两层木头 – 这东西坏了
[38:18] Not just one piece of wood. 不要就钉一层木头
[38:22] – Gimme that other piece of wood. – Yeah, allright. – 给我另一块木头 – 好的
[38:29] – Gimme the nail. – Here. – 给我钉子 – 给
[38:44] Jesus. 天哪
[38:49] That door’s a son of a gun. 这门是真废物
[38:51] Who’s the idiot who broke that, that Mexican fella’? 哪个蠢弄坏的 是不是那个墨西哥人?
[38:54] Good heavens, 我的天
[38:56] a woman 女的
[38:58] out in this white hell. You must be frozen solid, poor thing. 小可怜 在外面一定冻坏了吧
[39:04] Looks like Minnie’s got her a full house. 看来明妮的房子人挺多啊
[39:09] When did you fella’s arrive? 你们几个什么时候到的?
[39:13] About forty minutes ago. 四十分钟以前吧
[39:16] The Cowboy fella’ in the corner, is that your driver? 那个角落里的牛仔是你的马夫?
[39:18] No he’s a passenger. 不 他是个路人
[39:19] The driver lit out. He said he was going to 马夫他出去了 他说他出去跟
[39:22] spend the blizzard shacked up with a friend. 他一个朋友过夜去了
[39:26] Jesus Christ, that’s awful! 我去 这也太难喝了
[39:30] Christ almighty, what that Mexican fella’ do, soak his ole socks in the pot? 我的天 那个墨西哥人是在杯子里泡袜子了啊
[39:35] I think we all felt the same way, but were a little too polite to say something. 我也是这么想的 只是说出来不太好
[39:40] – He don’t have that problem – Where’s the well water? – 他才不会在意这个 – 哪有井水?
[39:44] Over there. 那边
[39:52] So, 嗯…
[39:53] all three of you fellas’ headed to Red Rock, when the blizzard stopped ya’, huh? 你们三个本来是不是要去”红石”的?
[39:58] Yes, all three of us were on that stagecouach out there. 对啊 我们都是坐外面那马车来的
[40:14] Coffee beans? 咖啡豆呢?
[40:17] Over there. 那边
[40:26] Get your hand outta’ there. 把手伸出来
[40:32] The new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with us. 我们跟”红石”的新治安官一起过来的
[40:35] Sheriff of Red Rock, that’ll be the day. 红石镇的治安官 怎么可能
[40:38] If he is a goddamn sheriff, I’m a monkey’s uncle. 他要是他妈的治安官 那我就是猴子他叔叔
[40:41] Good. 呵呵
[40:42] Then you can share bananas with your nigger friend in the stable. 那你就可以在马厩分香蕉给你的黑人朋友了
[40:46] So… 那…
[40:47] the new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with you? “红石”的新治安官跟你们一起咯?
[40:50] No he’s lying 他骗人的
[40:51] he ain’t sheriff of nothing 他才不是什么治安官
[40:54] He’s a southern renegade. He’s just talking his self outta’ freezing to death, is all. 他是南方的叛军 说他自己要冻死了 就这样
[40:59] What the fuck I tell you about talking, huh? 我他妈的不是跟你说了 嗯?
[41:01] I’ll bust you in the mouth right in front of these people, I don’t give a fuck! 我不介意在他们面前给你嘴上来一拳的
[41:05] You never gave your name, sir. 你还没说你的名字呢
[41:07] John Ruth. 鲁斯·约翰
[41:09] – Are you a lawman? – I’m taking her to the law. – 你是个执法官?- 我正带她去接受法律制裁呢
[41:12] – You’re a bounty hunter? – That’s right, Buster. – 你是个赏金猎人?- 对啊 臭家伙
[41:18] – Do you have a warrant? – ‘Course I do. – 那你有执法证不?- 废话 肯定有
[41:21] May I see it? 我能看看不?
[41:26] Why? 咋了?
[41:28] You’re suppose to produce it upon request. How am I suppose to know, 你应该根据程序来执行啊 我要怎么才知道
[41:32] you’re not a villain, 你不是坏人
[41:34] kidnapping this woman without a warrant in your possession? 没有执法证然后绑架了这个女的
[41:40] What’s your name, Buster? 你叫什么名字 臭家伙
[41:42] Well… 嗯…
[41:44] it certainly isn’t Buster. 反正不是叫 巴斯特
[41:47] It’s Oswaldo Mobray. 莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多
[41:52] – Oswaldo? – Yes. – 奥斯瓦尔多?- 嘿嘿
[41:56] Well… 好吧
[41:58] I got my warrant, Oswaldo. 给你看我的执法证 奥斯瓦尔多
[42:14] – I take it you’re Daisy Domergue? – Yeah it’s her. – 我猜你是 多茉歌·黛西 吧?- 就是她
[42:23] – It says here, Dead or Alive? – Yeah it does. – 上面写着不论生死?- 对啊
[42:28] Transporting a desperate hostile prisoner such as her 运送像她这样歇斯底里的囚犯
[42:32] sounds like hard work. Wouldn’t transporting her be easier 应该是挺累的活吧 如果她死了
[42:38] if she were dead? 是不是运送起来会更方便一点?
[42:39] No one said the job was suppose to be easy. 没人说这活是那么容易干的
[42:42] And why is her hanging proper, so important to you? 那为什么她完好地被吊死对你来说这么重要?
[42:44] Let’s just say I don’t like to cheat the hangman. He’s gotta’ make a living too. 我只是想给绞刑官有点钱赚而已
[42:48] Well I appreciate that. 我很欣赏你这么做
[42:51] Allow me to properly introduce myself. 让我好好介绍一下自己
[42:55] I’m Oswaldo Mobray, 我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多
[42:58] The Hangman in these parts. 这片地区的绞刑官
[43:07] – Looks like I brought you a customer. – So it would appear. – 那我是给你带来生意了咯 – 看来是的
[43:10] Have you ever spent two days or more locked up with one of your customers? 你有没有曾经跟你的刑犯铐在一起超过两天?
[43:15] No I can’t say I have. 并没有噢
[43:16] Don’t talk to my prisoner. I talk to my prisoner, that’s it. You got it? 别和我的囚犯说话 只有我能 懂了没?
[43:19] I got I got. Jolly good. 明白明白 灰常好
[43:21] You got anything in here besides coffee that can help warm us up? 这还有除了咖啡以外的东西能取暖的么?
[43:25] The Bar is open, follow moi. 酒吧开着呢 跟我来
[44:27] All right. 好了
[44:30] All right. 好了
[44:31] Come on, goddamnit I’m cold! 快点 我要冻死了
[44:40] I’ll feed and water the horses. You go inside and get some hot coffee. 我会给马吃喝的 你进去拿点热咖啡吧
[44:45] I’ve got some stew cooking. Should be done soon. 我准备了些炖菜 应该快好了
[44:48] Now look… 听着
[44:49] now matter how bad this blizzard gets, 不管暴风雪下多大
[44:52] we still gotta’ feed these horses and take a squat from time to time. 我们还是得给马喂吃喝的 还得让它们蹲着歇会
[44:57] So me an’ Chris better lay out a line 所以我和克里斯最好能安排在一排
[45:00] from the stable to the front door, and from the front door to the shithouse. 从马厮到前门 或者从前门到茅房
[45:06] Okay? 行不行?
[45:10] Good idea. 好主意
[45:13] Come on, Chris. 来吧 克里斯
[45:17] I’ll give you a hand. 我来帮你一把
[45:20] No no no, go inside, get warm. 不不不 进去吧 暖和点
[45:22] You’re doing stable work in a goddamn blizzard, I offer to help and you say no? 你下这么大暴雪还在做这种脏活 我来帮你你都不要?
[45:28] You’re right, mi amigo. 你说得对 哥们
[45:30] Muchas gracias. 谢啦
[45:34] All right, follow me. 行了 跟我来
[45:47] We gonna’ drop one, every ten paces. 从这到前门
[45:50] – From here to the door. – Yeah! – All right. – 我们得每十步扔一个 – 好的
[46:54] Now, you’re wanted for murder. 你现在因为谋杀被通缉了
[46:58] For the sake of my analogy, let’s just assume that you did it. 我只是打个比方 假设你真的杀人了
[47:02] John Ruth wants to take you back to Red Rock to stand trail for murder. 鲁斯·约翰想抓你去红石镇接受制裁
[47:06] And, if… you’re found guilty, 如果… 你被认定有罪
[47:10] the people of Red Rock will hang you in the town square. And as the hangman, 红石镇的人民会把你吊死在广场上 而作为绞刑者的我
[47:15] I will perform the execution. 我将给你执行绞刑
[47:18] And if all those things end up taking place, 如果所有的事最终都发生了
[47:23] that’s what civilized society calls “justice”. 这就是文明社会的”正义”吧
[47:30] However, 然而
[47:32] if the relatives and the loved ones of the person 如果被你所杀的人的亲属或者爱人
[47:35] you murdered were outside that door right now. 现在就在门口
[47:39] And after busting down that door, they drug you out 他们破门而入 然后拖你出去
[47:43] in the snow and hung you up by the neck, that, 把你脖子吊起来
[47:47] we would be frontier justice. 我们就是边境裁决者了
[47:49] Now the good part 关于边境裁决者 好的一方面是
[47:52] about frontier justice is it’s very thirst quenching. 它确实快速有效
[47:57] The bad part is it’s apt to be Wrong as Right. 不过坏的方面是 它容易颠倒是非
[48:02] Not in your case. In your case, you’d have it 不是说你 你是活该的
[48:05] coming. But other people, maybe not so much. 但对别人来说 情况就不同了
[48:08] But ultimately what’s the real difference between the two? 那最终这两种方法到底有什么区别?
[48:12] The real difference is Me… The Hangman. 真正的区别是 对于绞刑者的我来说
[48:18] To me, it dosen’t matter what you did. When I hang you, I 我才不在乎你做了什么 当我绞死你的时候
[48:21] will get no satisfaction from your death. It’s my job. 我不会暗爽 这只是我的工作
[48:23] I hang you in red Rock, I move on to the next town, I hang someone else there. 我在红石镇绞死你 然后我搬到别的镇子上 我又去绞死别人
[48:30] The man who pulls the lever, 那个拉动操纵杆绞死你的男人
[48:33] that breaks your neck will be a dispassionate man. 他是个公正的人
[48:38] And that dispassion is the very essence of 那份公正才是正义的精髓
[48:41] justice. For justice delivered without dispassion, 正义若是不公平地传递下去的话
[48:46] is always in danger of not being justice. 是会危害正义本身的
[48:51] Amen. 阿门
[49:18] No offense cowboy fella’, just getting your attention. 无意冒犯 牛仔大兄弟 只是想吸引一下你注意力
[49:22] Yeah, well… 好吧
[49:25] you got it. 我注意到你了
[49:28] What’cha writing firend? 哥们你写啥呢?
[49:31] – Only thing I’m qualified to write about. – What’s that? – 唯一一个我有资格写的东西 – 是啥?
[49:35] My life story. 我的人生传记
[49:37] – You’re writing your life story? – You bet I am. – 你在写你的人生传记?- 是啊
[49:41] Am I in it? 那我被写进去没?
[49:44] You just entered. 你才刚进来没多久
[49:47] Well you like writing stories so much, why don’t 既然你这么喜欢写东西
[49:49] you tell me the story that brings you here? 你不如跟我说说你是怎么来这里的
[49:53] – Who’s asking? – I am. – 谁要求的?- 我啊
[49:55] John Ruth. I’m bringing in this one to Red Rock to hang. 鲁斯·约翰 我带这个女的去红石镇绞刑
[49:59] Ain’t no way I’m spending a coupla’ nights under a 我绝不会在不知道你们是谁的情况下
[50:01] roof with somebody I don’t know who you they are. 跟你们待在同间屋子里
[50:03] And I don’t know who you are. So… 而且我还不知道你是谁 所以…
[50:06] who are you? 你是谁?
[50:08] – Joe Gage. – What? – 盖奇·乔 – 啥?
[50:10] That’s my name, Joe Gage. 我名字就叫 盖奇·乔
[50:12] Okay Joe Gage, why you going to Red Rock? 好吧 盖奇·乔 你为啥要去红石镇
[50:16] – I ain’t going to Red Rock. – Where you going? – 我才不去红石镇 – 那你去哪?
[50:20] – About nine miles outside of Red Rock. – What’s there? – 去红石镇外九公里的地方 – 那是哪?
[50:23] My mother. 我妈那
[50:26] Your mother? 你妈?
[50:28] Listen, I’m just a cow puncher I just… 我就只是个牛仔
[50:31] I got back from a long drive and… 我刚长途跋涉过来
[50:34] I wasn’t just an ass in a saddle this time, 这次我不止是个坐马鞍上的牛仔
[50:38] I was a partner. 人生中第一次
[50:41] For the first time in my life I, 我成了生意合伙人
[50:43] made a pretty penny and, eh…. 还赚了大钱
[50:48] Come home and spend time with my mother for Christmas. 想回家跟妈妈过圣诞节
[50:53] Now that’s funny. 哈哈哈你逗我啊
[50:56] ‘Cuz you don’t look like the coming home for Christmas type. 你看上去不像是会回家过圣诞节的那种人
[50:59] Yeah, well… 呵呵…
[51:02] you know, looks can be deceiving. 人不可貌相
[51:07] Because I definitely am a… 因为帅气如我
[51:10] coming home for Christmas to spend time with mother type. 就是那个回家跟妈妈过圣诞节的乖宝宝
[51:16] Christmas with Mother? I mean… 跟妈妈过圣诞节?
[51:20] it’s a wonderful thing. 明明是多么美好的一件事
[51:23] Now is that… good enough for you? 现在你可满意了吧?
[51:28] John Ruth? 鲁斯·约翰?
[51:32] For now. 暂时吧
[51:34] Just steer clear of my prisoner. 只要离我犯人远点就好
[51:41] Hello old timer. 你好啊 老人家
[51:44] General. 将军
[51:47] General. 将军
[51:50] You sir, 你
[51:52] are a Hyena. 就是个鬣狗
[51:56] And I have no wish to speak to you. 我并不想跟你说话
[52:02] I’ve been called worse. 我被叫得更难听过…
[52:07] Fair enough, General. 那好吧 将军
[52:10] Sorry to bother you. 打扰了
[52:16] – You gonna’ kick it open. – Kick it open. – 你得踹开它 – 踹开
[52:28] It’s already cold enough in here. 这里面已经够冷了
[52:36] It dosen’t have latch you gonna’ hammer up a board. 这没门闩 你得拿锤子钉木板
[52:37] You gotta’ nail it shut! 你得把门钉住
[52:38] – The hammer and nails is by the door. – There is a hammer and nails right there! – 锤子和钉子在门边 – 那边有锤子和钉子
[52:42] Oh god, 我的天
[52:45] – Holding this Chris. – Here, here. – 克里斯 拿一下 – 这里这里
[52:56] You need to nail it in! 你得钉进去才行
[53:01] You need two pieces of wood. You gotta’ hammer another one. 你得拿两块木板 把另一块也钉进去
[53:05] One ain’t good enough! It’s gonna’ blow right open. 一块不够牢 等下就吹开了
[53:08] – Goddamn it! – It’s gotta’ open if you don’t. – 妈蛋 – 你要是不钉住门就得开
[53:11] – Shut up! – I got it! Son of a bitch! – 闭嘴 – 知道了 该死的
[53:27] Jesis Christ, that door’s a whore! 我的天 这门真难伺候
[53:35] I get it, haberdashery, 我算是明白了 男装店
[53:37] that was a joke. 原来是逗我的
[53:39] How’s the coffy? 咖啡怎么样?
[53:41] Now, pretty good, if I do say so myself. 在我看来 挺棒的
[53:47] Thank you. 谢啦
[54:06] Guess who he is? 猜猜他是谁?
[54:10] Buffalo Bill? 比尔·布法罗?
[54:12] Hardly, no. 才不是
[54:14] – I’m Oswaldo Mobray, I’m The… – He’s the hangman of Red Rock. – 我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 我是… – 他是红石镇的绞刑官
[54:21] – Oh, you are? – Yes I am. – 真的?- 是的 就是我
[54:23] Well good to meet you Mr.? 幸会幸会 你是?
[54:27] – Mobray. – Mobray, I’m Chris Mannix, – 莫博瑞 – 莫博瑞 我是曼尼克斯·克里斯
[54:31] – the new sheriff in Red Rock. – Really? – 红石镇的新治安官 – 真的?
[54:33] Horseshit! 放屁
[54:34] – Pay no attention to him. – Horseshit! – 别听他的 – 放屁
[54:37] Fella’ warming himself by the that pot by the stove is a hell of driver named O.B. 那个在火炉边取暖的哥们是我的马夫O.B.
[54:41] That’s the only thing you said that’s the truth. 这是你说的唯一一件真事
[54:46] You coming into Red Rock to hang Lance Lawson? 你去红石镇给劳森·兰斯绞刑?
[54:48] Precisely. 确实是的
[54:49] – Do you have the execution orders on you? – In my bag. – 你有执行单不?- 在我包里
[54:51] – May I see them? – Of course. – 我能看看不?- 当然行
[54:59] Who’s Lance Lawson? 谁是劳森·兰斯?
[55:02] He’s a fell’ been sitting in the Red Rock jail about a month now. 他在红石镇监狱已经待了快一个月了
[55:05] He’s the fella – who shot the fella’ – who was sheriff ‘fore me. 他就是射杀了之前那个治安官的人
[55:10] Precisely. 说对了
[55:22] What did she mean when she said, 她到底什么意思
[55:24] bounty hunter’s nigger friend in the stable? 她说那个赏金猎人在马厮里有个黑人朋友?
[55:27] He’s got a nigger bounty hunter firend in the stable. 在马厮里 就是有个他的黑人朋友 也是个赏金猎人
[55:31] But all that just to guard her? 就只是为了看住她?
[55:33] I don’t think that was the original idea, but… 我觉得他们刚开始并不是这么想的 但…
[55:36] that’s the idea now. 他们现在达成共识了
[55:39] – Want a lil’ snakebite in your coffy? – Yeah. – 想要加点酒不?- 行
[55:43] Five of you? 你们有五个人?
[55:45] Well, well, well, looks like Minnie’s Haberdashery 喔噢 看来明妮的男装店在接下来的几天
[55:47] is about to get cozy for the next few days. 会过得比较温馨了
[55:49] Yes it does. 确实
[56:00] Who’s the chap with the Lincoln letter? 哪个小伙子有林肯的信啊?
[56:04] The Lincoln what? 林肯的啥?
[56:06] The letter from Abraham Lincoln 亚伯拉罕·林肯写的信
[56:09] President Abraham Lincoln? 亚伯拉罕·林肯总统?
[56:12] – Weren’t you pen pals? – With the President? – 你是不是他笔友?- 和总统?
[56:16] I’m sorry, I heard somebody in your party had a 不好意思 我听说你们一伙人中有人有封林肯写的信
[56:19] letter from Abraham Lincoln, I assumed it was you. 我以为是你呢
[56:22] Not him! 不是他
[56:24] The black fella’ in the stable. 是那个在马厮里的黑人
[56:27] The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln? 那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信?
[56:32] Yeah. 是啊
[56:34] The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln? 那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信?
[56:53] Say your name was again? 你再说遍你叫啥?
[56:56] – Bob. – Warren. – 鲍伯 – 沃伦
[56:58] Minnie and Sweet Dave in there? 明妮和戴夫 在么?
[57:00] Minnie and Sweet Dave went to visit her mother on the north side of the mountain. 明妮和戴夫去山的北边见她妈妈去了
[57:04] – What? – Yeah. – 什么?- 是啊
[57:06] – They ain’t here? – Yes, they’re visiting her mother. – 他们不在?- 对啊 找妈妈去了
[57:10] – Her mother? – Yes. – 她妈妈?- 是啊
[57:15] I never knew Minnie had a mother. 我没听明妮说过她有个妈妈啊
[57:21] Everybody’s got a mother. 谁都有个妈妈
[57:24] Yeah, I suppose. 我觉得也是
[57:28] – And she left you in charge? – Si. – 她让你管理这?- 是啊
[57:35] That sure don’t sound like Minnie. 这听上去不像明妮的风格啊
[57:38] Are you calling me a liar? 你的意思是我是个骗子?
[57:42] Not yet, I ain’t. 没有没有
[57:45] – But it sounds peculiar, though, – What sound peculiar? – 只是听上去有点奇怪 – 什么听上去奇怪了?
[57:49] Well first of, Minnie never struck me as the sentimental type. 首先 在我看来 明妮不是那种多愁善感的人
[57:53] Secondly, 然后
[57:55] I can’t imagine Sweet Dave lifting his fat ass 我想象不出 戴夫 能拖着他肥胖的身躯
[57:56] outta’ his chair long enough to fetch well water, 去辣么远取井水
[57:59] unless Minnie was laying a frying pan upside his head. 除非在去北边的路上
[58:01] Along taking trips to the north side. 明妮在他头上吊了个煎饼
[58:04] That sounds a whole lot like you’re calling me a liar, mi negro amigo. 我的黑人朋友 你说得好像我是个骗子咯
[58:10] Yeah it do sound a whole lot like, don’t it? 确实有点 是吧
[58:14] But I still haven’t done it yet. 但我还没下定论噢
[58:18] Minnie still serve food? 明妮还提供食物么?
[58:21] – Do you consider stew food? – Yes. – Then we serve food. – 你会吃炖的么?- 会 那我们会提供食物的
[58:25] She still stinking up the place with her “Old Quail” pipe tobacco? 她还在吸她的”老鹌鹑”烟斗不?
[58:33] Minnie dosen’t smoke a pipe. 明妮不吸烟斗
[58:36] She rolls her own. 她自己卷烟草
[58:38] “Red Apple Tobacco” “红苹果烟草”
[58:40] But mi negro amigo, I think you already know this. 黑人朋友 我觉得你是知道的吧
[58:44] Yeah I do, Senor Bob. 我是知道 老鲍伯
[58:47] Just seeing if you do. 只是看看你知不知道
[59:32] – Fill me up, O.B. – Yeah. – 给我来点 O.B. – 好的
[59:35] Goddamn it! 该死
[59:39] Thank you. 谢啦
[59:49] Well cut my legs off and call me Shorty… 我的天 把我腿砍了 叫我矮子好了
[59:53] is that Genaral Sanford Smithers I see? 这是史密瑟斯·桑福德将军么?
[59:57] You’ve got a good eye son. 你眼力不错噢少年
[1:00:01] Well, I’ll be double dogged damned! 哇 那我更加方了 妈蛋
[1:00:03] General Sandy “Don’t give a damn” Smithers! 史密瑟斯·”看破红尘”·桑福德
[1:00:08] Captain Chris Mannix, Mannix Marauders. 曼尼克斯掠夺者 曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉
[1:00:11] – Erskine’s boy? – Yes sir. – 厄斯金的儿子?- 是的
[1:00:16] May I sit down, Sir? 我能坐下么?
[1:00:17] According to the Yankees, it’s a free country. 按北军惯例的话 你随意
[1:00:21] Genaral Sandy Smithers… 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军
[1:00:24] boy… 骚年啊
[1:00:26] oh boy. 骚年
[1:00:28] Did my daddy talk about you. 我父亲真的提起过您
[1:00:31] I heard you gave those Blue Bellies sweet hell. 我听说你把那些软蛋们都干翻了?
[1:00:36] Me and my boys did our part. 我和我的军队们只是做了份内的事
[1:00:39] Just like Erskine and his boys did their part. 就跟厄斯金和他的军队一样 干了应该做的事
[1:00:42] Hell yeah, we did. 确实是
[1:00:43] – Yankees sons of bitches? – I never knew your father, son. – 北军那些狗杂种们 – 我从没见过你父亲诶 年轻人
[1:00:49] But, I always respected his resolve. 但我一直很敬佩他的决心
[1:00:53] Thank you for saying that, General. Your respect woulda’ meant the world to him. 谢谢你能这么说 将军 你的敬意对他来说很重要
[1:01:00] Can I get ya’ some coffy? 我能给你拿点咖啡么?
[1:01:03] – That would be nice. – Well, how about a blanked? – 太棒了 – 来杯浓的?
[1:01:08] That would be even nicer. 再好不过了
[1:01:10] Hell, you know what, you can have mine. 这样吧 我给你这个
[1:01:17] Here we go General. 拿去吧 将军
[1:01:21] So what brings you out Wyoming way, sir? If ya’ don’t mind me asking? 不介意的话 我能问下你怎么走怀俄明州道出来了?
[1:01:25] My boy. 我儿子
[1:01:27] You gotta’ boy that lives in Red Rock? 你还有个儿子住在红石镇?
[1:01:29] My son, Chester Charles Smithers, 我儿子 史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特
[1:01:34] he died out here a few years back. 他几年前在这边死了
[1:01:38] Forgive me sir. 抱歉
[1:01:40] No forgiveness needed, son. 不需要道歉 孩子
[1:01:44] Like I said, it was a few years back. 我说了 都是几年前的事了
[1:01:47] It was after he served his service. 他服完兵役之后
[1:01:51] He came out here to the hills of Wyoming, 他来到怀俄明山这里
[1:01:56] to make his fortune. 赚钱来了
[1:02:00] Never to be heard from again. 再也没收到过消息
[1:02:08] I bought him a symbolic plot 我在红石镇公墓给他
[1:02:13] in the Red Rock cemetery. 弄了个象征性的地方
[1:02:16] I’m here to advise the stone maker on his headstone. 我来是为了找人做他的墓碑的
[1:02:20] Was he a goner fer’ sure? 你确定他死了?
[1:02:23] No chance he could be living “the cold life” out in 会不会他在树林里正冻着呢
[1:02:26] the woods? It’s a rough life, but folks can learn it. 虽然是挺惨烈的 但人还能坚持吧
[1:02:30] If he had done what he came here to do, 如果他来这做完了该做的事
[1:02:33] he’d a come home. 他就会回家的
[1:02:38] Close it, close it! 关上 快关上
[1:02:43] You have to hold it closed while I nail it shut! 我钉的时候 你得帮我顶着门
[1:02:46] Really? Who’s the idiot who broke the damn door? 什么?那个蠢逼弄坏了门?
[1:02:50] Fucking hold it low. 低点顶就好了
[1:03:00] Okay. 好了
[1:03:08] Hold it, mi negro amigo. 顶着些 黑人朋友
[1:03:13] We need two pieces of wood. 我们需要两块木板
[1:03:19] Ola mi cabron. 妈辣个鸡
[1:03:21] There you go, motherfucker! 去你的
[1:03:28] – That’s a lotta’ hats, Senor Bob? – Huh? – 这有好多帽子啊 老鲍伯?- 什么?
[1:03:31] Considering Minnie’s no hats indoors policy? Which, 明妮的屋内不可戴帽规矩 是吧
[1:03:34] If I remember it correctly, that was one of them Bar of Iron rules, 如果我没记错 这可是这的不变规矩
[1:03:37] kinda rule, she’d want kept up in her absence. 她不在的时候 估计她也想你们保持的吧
[1:03:40] You seem to have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to the hats. 看来你对帽子的要求不是很高啊
[1:03:44] I’m guilty. 我的错
[1:03:45] I have a laissez faire attitude about the hats. 我对帽子的规矩确实不太在意
[1:03:49] How about we forget about the hats today, 不如我们今天就不要管这些了
[1:03:51] considering there’s a blizzard going on and all, 外面还下着暴雪呢
[1:03:54] and make tomorrow “No Hat Day”? 然后明天才是”无帽日”怎么样?
[1:04:04] A large black dog. 好一条大黑狗
[1:04:11] Labrador. 拉布拉多
[1:04:20] You know my daddy, I said that my daddy! 你知道我爹的 我是说
[1:04:24] Always said that Davis was a courages man. 我爹总是说戴维斯是个勇气可嘉的人
[1:04:28] But he should have put capital in Montgomery and not Richmond. 但他应该把军队放在蒙哥马利而不是里士满
[1:04:33] Yes, Sir. I agree with that the army in North Virginia would’ve been used in a… 是的 我同意应该把弗吉尼亚州北部的军队移到…
[1:04:38] I said the army of North Virginia would have been used in very different way. 我的意思是弗吉尼亚州北部的军队应该以完全不同的方式安排
[1:04:47] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:04:55] O.B.? O.B.?
[1:05:00] Do you know that nigger, Sir? 先生 你认识那个黑人不?
[1:05:03] I don’t know that nigger. 我不认识
[1:05:05] But I know he’s a nigger. 我就知道他是个黑人
[1:05:08] And that’s all I need to know. 我知道这么多就够了
[1:05:19] Well that nigger just ain’t any nigger. 那黑人可不是一般黑人
[1:05:23] – That nigger is… – General Sanford Smithers? – 他是… – 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军?
[1:05:26] Battle of Baton Rouge? 巴吞鲁日的战役?
[1:05:31] Inform the nigger in the Cavalry officers uniform 告诉那个穿骑兵团制服的黑人
[1:05:36] that I had a division of Confederates under my commend, 我手底下可有政府的组织
[1:05:41] in Baton Rouge. 在巴吞鲁日 你说个蛋
[1:05:43] Major Nigger, General Smithers wishes me to inform you… I heard them hillbilly. 黑人大兄弟 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军让我告诉你… 我听到了乡巴佬
[1:05:49] Inform this old cracker that I was in Baton Rouge also. 告诉那老头我曾经也在巴吞鲁日
[1:05:54] On the other side. 只不过是相反势力
[1:05:56] Oh that’s interesting. 这下有劲了
[1:05:59] General Smithers, he said that he was also in Baton Rouge. 史密瑟斯将军 他说他曾经也在巴吞鲁日
[1:06:03] – On the other… – Cap’t Mannix, tell the nigger, – 另一派… – 曼尼克斯上校 告诉那个黑人
[1:06:07] that I don’t acknowledge niggers in Northern uniforms. 我不承认穿北方制服的黑人的地位
[1:06:11] You captured a whole Colored Command that day. 你那次抓了一大帮黑人领导者去集中营
[1:06:15] But not one Colored Trooper made it to a camp, did they? 唯独少了一个黑人骑兵 是吧
[1:06:18] We had neither the time or the food. 我们既没时间也没食物了
[1:06:21] Nor the inclination to care for Northern horses, 更没想照顾那些北方人的马
[1:06:27] and least of all Northern niggers. 还有那些北方的黑人们
[1:06:31] – So we shot them where they stood. – Gentlemen, – 所以我就地射杀了他们 – 伙计们
[1:06:35] Gentlemen, 大兄弟
[1:06:38] I know Americans aren’t apt 我知道美国人民不会因为
[1:06:41] to let a little thing like an unconditional surrender get in the way of a good war. 无条件投降就妨碍了一场战争
[1:06:47] But I strongly suggest we don’t restage The Battle of Baton Rouge, 但我强烈建议 咱们别在暴雪中的明妮男装店里
[1:06:52] during a blizzard in Minnie’s Haberdashery. 重新上演巴吞鲁日的战役吧
[1:06:56] Now, my Nubian friend, 好了 黑人伙计
[1:07:00] while I realize passions are high, that was a while ago. 我觉得你有点情绪鸡冻过久了
[1:07:05] And if you shoot this un-armed old man I guarantee 如果你开枪杀死这个没武器的老年人
[1:07:09] I will hang you by the neck until you are dead. 我保证等我们一到红石镇
[1:07:14] Once we arrive in Red Rock. 我会把你吊死的
[1:07:19] I damn will guarantee that too. 我他妈也保证会这么干
[1:07:22] Yeah Warren, that’s the problem with old men. 是的沃伦 你跟老年人就是不能正面刚
[1:07:25] You can kick them down the stairs and say it’s 你可以把他们从楼梯上踹下来 然后说
[1:07:28] a accident, but ya’ can’t just shoot them. 这是意外 但你不能开枪杀他们
[1:07:30] Gentlemen, since we may be trapped here, 伙计们 我们被困在这
[1:07:36] close together like for a few days, 感觉都快过去好几天了
[1:07:40] may I suggest a possible solution? 我能提个合理的建议不?
[1:07:44] We divide Minnie’s in half. 我们可以一分为二
[1:07:48] The Northern side and The Southern Side. 北方的 和 南方的
[1:07:53] With the dinner table 把餐桌当做
[1:07:56] operating as a neutral territory. 中立领土
[1:08:00] We could say that the fireplace side of the room, 我们可以把那边的火炉
[1:08:04] acts as a symbolic representative of… 看作是乔治亚州的
[1:08:10] Georgia 象征性代表物
[1:08:13] While the bar, represents… 那边的吧台 代表
[1:08:20] Philadelphia! 费拉德尔菲亚(费城)
[1:08:23] As long as the bar’s Philadelphia I agree. 只要吧台是费城 我就无所谓了
[1:08:35] We still got that deal we talked about in the wagon? 我们在马车上说的话还算数吧?
[1:08:39] I help you protect your eight thousand, 我帮你保护你的八千 你帮我保护我的一万?说话算话 you help me protect my ten?yeah I suppose
[1:08:46] One of them fella’s is not what he says he is. 他们其中一个家伙肯定说假话了
[1:08:51] What is he? 那他是干嘛的?
[1:08:53] He’s in cahoots with this one that’s what he is. 他肯定是这个女的同伙
[1:08:56] One of them, maybe even two of them, is here to see Domergue goes free. 其中之一 也许其中两个 是来救多茉歌出去的
[1:09:02] And to accomplish that goal, they’ll kill everbody in here. 为了那个目的 他们会杀了我们所有人
[1:09:07] And they got them coupla’ days. So all they gotta’ do 他们还有好几天时间 所以他们必然会
[1:09:11] is sit tight and wait for a winda’ of opportunity. 耐心等待时机出现
[1:09:14] And that’s when they strike, 然后主动出击
[1:09:19] huh bitch? 是不是 臭娘们?
[1:09:22] If you say so, John. 你说是就是 约翰
[1:09:26] Are you sure you’re not just being paranoid? 你确定自己没有太多疑了嘛?
[1:09:29] Our best bet is this, 我们最好的情况就是
[1:09:30] duplicitous fella’ ain’t as cool a customer as Daisy here. 那个骗人的家伙不像黛西这么冷静和耐心
[1:09:34] He won’t have the leather patience it takes to just sit here and wait. 他不会花太多时间守株待兔
[1:09:40] But waiting for an oportunity, and knowing it’s the right one, isn’t so easy. 但是坐在这等着好的时机出现并不是那么简单的事
[1:09:46] If he can’t handle it, he’ll stop waiting. 如果他控制不住 他就会耐不住性子
[1:09:50] He’ll try and create his opportunity. And that’s when Mr.Jumpy reveals himself. 他会自己创造时机 然后就会显露无疑了
[1:09:55] And what do you got to say about all this? 对这猜测你有什么想解释的?
[1:09:58] What do I got to say? About John Ruth’s ravings? 我有什么想说的?关于鲁斯·约翰的胡言乱语?
[1:10:02] He’s absolutely right. 他绝对是对的
[1:10:06] Me and one of them fella’s is in cahoots. And 我和其中一个家伙是同伙
[1:10:10] we’re just waiting for everybody go to sleep. 我们只是在等大家睡着
[1:10:14] That’s when we gonna’ kill y’all. 然后杀了所有人
[1:10:18] Okay everybody, 好了大家
[1:10:24] hear this. 听我说
[1:10:28] This here is Daisy Domergue. 这边这位是多茉歌·黛西
[1:10:32] She’s wanted dead or alive for murder. 她因为谋杀被通缉了 无论死活都有
[1:10:35] Ten thousand dollars. 一万美元
[1:10:37] That money’s mine boys. 那钱已经被我收入囊中了 伙计们
[1:10:41] Don’t wanna’ share it. 别想抢
[1:10:43] I ain’t gonna’ lose it. 我不会失手的
[1:10:46] When the sun comes out, I’m taking this woman into Red Rock, to hang. 太阳出来之后 我就带这个女人去红石镇绞刑
[1:10:58] Now… 现在
[1:11:03] is there anybody here… 在座各位
[1:11:06] comitted to stopping me… 有没有人要
[1:11:09] from doing that? 阻止我的?
[1:11:22] Really? 真的?
[1:11:24] Nobody gotta’ problem with this? 没人有意见咯?
[1:11:32] Well, I guess that’s very fortunate for me. 看来我是幸运的
[1:11:37] However, I hope you all understand, 然而 我希望你们能理解
[1:11:42] I can’t just take your word. 我只是不太相信你们说的
[1:11:47] Circumstances force me to, take… 环境使然 我必须采取
[1:11:52] precautions. 预防措施
[1:11:55] When you say precautions… 你说预防措施
[1:11:59] why do I feel you mean me? 我怎么感觉在针对我说呢?
[1:12:03] – Because I’m gonna’ take your gun, son. – You are? – Yes I am. – 因为我要拿走你的钱 少年 – 真的?是啊
[1:12:08] – Nothing personal. – Just mine? – 不是针对你 – 就拿走我的枪?
[1:12:12] The Hangman got himself a gun too? 那个绞刑官就能有枪?
[1:12:15] I’ll be dealing with his gun after I deal with yours. 等收完你的 我会去收走他的
[1:12:26] I feel kinda’ naked without it. 没了钱 感觉跟裸体一样没安全感
[1:12:30] Oh, I still got mine. 我这不还有枪嘛
[1:12:35] I’ll protect you. 我会保护你的
[1:12:45] A bastards work is never done, huh, John Ruth? 就是干得这么绝是吧 约翰·鲁斯?
[1:12:49] That’s right, Joe Gage. 怪我咯 盖奇·乔
[1:12:53] – Now gimmie the gun. – You want it? – 好了把枪给我 – 你要嘛?
[1:12:56] You have to come and take… 你得过来拿
[1:13:00] Calm down. 冷静
[1:13:04] Take your hand away from your gun. 把你手从枪上挪开
[1:13:10] Blink if you’re calm. 冷静了就眨眼
[1:13:13] – Did he blink? – He blinked. – 眨了没他?- 他眨了
[1:13:16] Blink if your gonna’ remain calm? 保持冷静的话就眨眼
[1:13:23] – He blinked. – Take his pistol. – 他眨眼了 – 拿走他的枪
[1:13:28] I’m real sorry about this, son. 真的很抱歉 孩子
[1:13:32] Like I said, nothing personal. Just a precaution. 我说过了 不是针对个人 只是为了预防措施
[1:14:24] Pretty sneaky. 够卑鄙的是吧
[1:15:00] I’m afraid the same applies to you too, Mr. 恐怕你也得拿出枪来了
[1:15:04] Mobray. 莫博瑞先生
[1:15:06] Precautions must be taken because life is too sweet to lose. 预防措施是必然的 因为生命实在太珍贵了
[1:15:16] Hand me that little bucket. 那那个水桶给我递过来
[1:15:28] O.B.? O.B.?
[1:15:31] Go to the outhouse. 去外面的厕所
[1:15:34] Take this bucket and dump it down the shit hole. 把这个水桶带上 全倒进屎坑里
[1:15:39] Why do I gotta’ go outside? 为啥得我出去啊?
[1:15:42] Your jacket’s already on. And I sorta kinda trust you. 你外套都穿上了 而且我还算挺相信你的
[1:16:25] After you Major. 少校 你先来
[1:16:44] Okay. 好的
[1:16:47] I’m gonna’ cut you loose while we eat. 吃饭的时候我会把你解开
[1:16:51] Don’t get any ideas, I ain’t going soft on ya’. 别有什么小伎俩 我对你可不会心软
[1:16:55] You lift your ass even one inch off this seat, 你只要把屁股离开座位超过一英寸
[1:16:58] I’ll put a bullet right in your goddamn throat. 我就在你喉咙上开一枪
[1:17:25] So Domergue, 所以 多茉歌
[1:17:28] I suppose this blizzard counts as a stroke of luck as far as you’re concerned 我觉得对你而言 这暴风雪就算是一种幸运吧
[1:17:33] – You don’t hear me complaining do ya’? – No I sure don’t. – 你没听我抱怨过吧?- 确实没
[1:17:45] How ’bout you Oswaldo? 奥斯瓦尔多 你觉得怎么样?
[1:17:49] How about me what? 什么我觉得怎么样?
[1:17:51] Look, 嗯
[1:17:53] considering all the thing I done for money, I ain’t one to judge. 我也是个为钱卖命的人 所以我不来评价
[1:17:56] But don’t you feel just the least little bad ’bout hanging a woman? 不过你有没有觉得绞死一个女人好像有点不妥?
[1:18:02] Till they invent a trigger a woman can’t pull, if 如果你是个绞刑官 只要是他们没能发明出女人不能开的枪
[1:18:05] you’re a hang man, you’re going to hang woman. 你就得绞死女人
[1:18:08] Well hell Ozzy, I guess I ain’t never looked at it like that before. 好吧 看来我从来没这么想过
[1:18:11] When it comes to some of them mean bastards 只要他们是外面那些所谓的坏人的话
[1:18:14] out there it’s the only thing does the job. 你只能做你本质工作 绞死他们
[1:18:16] You really only need to hang mean bastards. But mean bastards, you need to hang. 你真的只需要绞死那些大混蛋 只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们
[1:18:31] You goddamn son of a bitch! 你这蠢货
[1:18:35] I almost died out there! 我在外面差点冻死了
[1:18:40] I ain’t never going out in that shit ever, ever again! 我绝对再也不会出去外面了
[1:19:09] You okay, O.B.? 你还好吧?O.B.?
[1:19:11] I’m fine. 还好
[1:19:13] I’ll be fine. 等会就好了
[1:19:14] I just need to get warm. 我只想取暖
[1:19:22] You want some stew, O.B.? 要炖菜不 O.B.?
[1:19:24] Stew, later. 等下吧
[1:19:33] That’s nice. 好爽
[1:19:59] So… 那么
[1:20:01] how you doing, black Major? 黑人少校 你觉得怎么样?
[1:20:03] I ain’t in the mood, Chris Mannix. Leave me be from your horseshit. 曼尼克斯·克里斯 我现在没心情听你扯蛋
[1:20:08] John Ruth says you gotta’ a Lincoln Letter? 鲁斯·约翰说你有林肯写的信?
[1:20:10] I tole’ you jackass to Hee-Haw somewhere else. 我说了 你个蠢货去别地玩去
[1:20:14] That’s right, John. 好吧 约翰
[1:20:15] – You did say, didn’t ya’? – Yeah I did. – 你确实说了 是不是?- 是啊 我说了
[1:20:20] So… 那么…
[1:20:24] – you got a letter from Abraham Lincoln? – Yes. – 你有亚伯拉罕·林肯写给你的信?- 是啊
[1:20:28] The Abraham Lincoln? 亚伯拉罕·林肯?
[1:20:31] Yes. 是啊
[1:20:32] Abraham Lincoln The President 美利坚合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯?of the United States?
[1:20:36] – Yes. – Of America? – Yes. – 是啊 美国的?- 对啊
[1:20:40] – Wrote you a letter, personally? – Yes. – 以个人名义 给你写的信?- 是啊
[1:20:44] – Personally? As in: “Dear Maj. Warren”? – No. Personally as in: “Dear Marquis”. – 个人名义?写着”亲爱的 沃伦少校”?- 不 写着”亲爱的 马奎斯”
[1:20:49] “Dear Marquis” Abraham Lincoln the President of the United States of America? “亲爱的 马奎斯”美利坚合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯写的?
[1:20:54] Yes. 是啊
[1:20:56] – May I see it? – No you may not. – 我能看看不?- 不行
[1:20:59] But the way John tells it, you weren’t just some 但根据约翰他说的 你不止是
[1:21:02] random nigger soldier picked from a pile of letters. 一堆收到信件的人中 某个随机的黑人士兵
[1:21:06] Way John tells it, 照约翰说的
[1:21:08] – y’all hada’ correspondence?- Yes. – 你们还有通信来往?- 是啊
[1:21:12] Way John tells it, y’all’s practically pen pals? 照约翰说的话 你们基本上算是笔友咯?
[1:21:19] Yes. 对啊
[1:21:21] And a pen pal’s… 那笔友
[1:21:24] practically a friend. 基本算是朋友了吧
[1:21:37] John Ruth, 鲁斯·约翰
[1:21:40] you really think a nigger drummed outta’ the 你不会真认为一个黑人
[1:21:42] Calvary with a yellow stripe down his back, 黄条骑兵
[1:21:45] was practically friends with The President of The United States of America? 是美国总统的真实朋友吧?
[1:21:53] John Ruth, I hate to be the one to break it to ya’ but nobody in Minnie’s Haberdashery, 鲁斯·约翰 我不想打击你 但是 在明妮男装店的人
[1:21:58] had ever corresponded with Abraham Lincoln, 没有一个跟亚伯拉罕·林肯有过通信
[1:22:01] Least of all, that nigger there. 尤其是 那边那个黑鬼
[1:22:14] Was all that horseshit? 他说的对么?
[1:22:19] Course it was. 确实是这样的
[1:22:47] Well I guess it’s true what they say about you people. 看来他们跟我说的对
[1:22:53] You can’t trust a fucking word that comes outta’ your mouth. 不能相信你口中说的任何一句话
[1:22:58] What’s the matter, John Ruth? 怎么了 鲁斯·约翰?
[1:23:01] I hurt your feelings? 伤到你感情了?
[1:23:03] As a matter of fact, you did. 还真伤害我感情了
[1:23:10] I know, 我知道
[1:23:12] I’m the only black son of a bitch you ever met, so I’m gonna’ cut you some slack. 我是你见过的唯一一个黑人哥们 我就替你节省点时间废话吧
[1:23:17] But you got no idea, what it’s like being a black man facing down America. 你完全想象不到 作为一个黑人在美国的感受
[1:23:22] The only time black folks are safe, 黑人兄弟们唯一能感觉到安全的时候
[1:23:25] is when white folks is disarmed. And this letter, 就是你们白人兄弟们消除警惕的时候 那封信
[1:23:28] had the desired effect of disarming white folks. 对于消除你们的警惕有直接作用
[1:23:35] Call it what you want, 随你怎么解释
[1:23:39] I call it a dirty fucking trick. 我觉得就是肮脏该死的技俩
[1:23:51] You wanna’ know why I’d lie about something like that, white man? 白人兄弟 你是不是想知道我为什么撒谎吧?
[1:24:01] Got me on that stagecoach, didn’t it. 还会让我上马车么?
[1:24:10] Well I’ll tell you like the lord tole’ John, 让我来告诉你吧 约翰
[1:24:13] a letter from Abraham Lincoln wouldn’t have that kinda’ effect on me. 亚伯拉罕·林肯的信对我是没有用的
[1:24:18] – I might let a whore piss on it. – I spit on it. – 我可能会找个妓女撒泡尿上去 – 我吐口水了
[1:24:21] Good for you, sister. 好样的 大妹子
[1:24:40] Warren goddamit, you leave that old man alone! 尼玛的 沃伦 别烦那个老人
[1:24:44] Stand down you son of a bitch, I shared a battle field with this man. 坐下 你个蠢货 我跟这个老人一起和平相处着呢
[1:24:49] Or would you deny me that too? 这你总不会否认吧
[1:24:55] I suppose you were there. 我觉得咱们是和平的
[1:24:59] May I join you? 我能跟你坐下聊么?
[1:25:05] Yes you may. 请便
[1:25:57] Damn it. 妈蛋
[1:26:04] So, 那么
[1:26:06] how’s life since the war? 自从开战争以来过得怎么样?
[1:26:13] Got both my legs. 两条腿还在
[1:26:16] Got both my arms. 两只胳膊也还在
[1:26:19] – I can’t complain. – Got a woman? – 我就心满意足了 – 有老婆没?
[1:26:25] Fever took her, started this last winter. 去年冬天时候 发烧去世了
[1:26:30] What was her name? 她叫什么名字?
[1:26:32] – Betsy. – Georgia girl? – 贝琪 – 来自乔治亚的姑娘?
[1:26:37] Augusta. 来自奥古斯塔的
[1:26:40] Atlanta boy, and a Augusta girl. 亚特兰大来的男孩 奥古斯塔来的女孩
[1:26:45] I use to raise Kentucky horses. 我曾经养过肯塔基州的马
[1:26:48] Her paw’ was the owner of the breedershit where I brought of my ponies. 我带那匹马去了我买小马的饲养主那
[1:26:55] God damnit. 妈蛋
[1:26:57] I made good deal on her. 我卖了个好价钱
[1:27:00] Took the stake he gave and bought a bunch peach orchards. 拿了他给的钱 买了一片桃园
[1:27:04] Set myself up pretty well. 把自己安顿得挺好的
[1:27:07] Did a hell a lot better than my no good brothers, that’s for damn sure. 比我其他兄弟几个过得好得多了
[1:27:14] Yeah, your boy came up here a few years back. 你儿子几年前来到这里
[1:27:17] He spoke highly of his mama too. 他对他妈妈评价挺高的
[1:27:21] You knew my boy? 你认识我儿子?
[1:27:26] Did I know him? Yeah… 我认识不?当然
[1:27:29] Yeah I knew them. 我认识
[1:27:32] You did not know my boy. 你不可能认识我儿子
[1:27:38] Suit yourself. 随你便
[1:27:42] Didja’ know my son? 你真认识我儿子?
[1:27:45] – I know the day he died, do you? – No. – 我知道他哪天死的 你知道不 – 不知道
[1:27:51] – You wanna know what day that was? – yes. – 你想不想知道你儿子哪天死的?- 想
[1:27:58] The day he met me. 就在他遇见我的那天
[1:28:18] He came up here to do a little nigger head hunting. 他来这里追杀一些黑人
[1:28:22] By then the reward was so, five thousand and bragging rights. 那时候的赏金是五千还有权利炫耀一下
[1:28:27] But back then to battle hard rebs, five thousand just to cut off a niggers head, 在战争困难期间对白人士兵来说 杀个黑人
[1:28:33] now that’s good money. 取其首级就能拿五千块确实是好事
[1:28:36] So the Johnny’s climbed this mountain, looking for fortune. 所以强尼爬上这座山来找点生意干
[1:28:42] But there was no fortune to be found. 结果并没有找到能赚钱的活
[1:28:46] All they found was me. 只找到我了
[1:28:52] All them fella’s came up here sang a different tune, 那些来这的家伙都来自不同地方
[1:28:55] when they found themselves at the mercy of a nigger’s gun, 当他们发现自己在黑人枪口下时
[1:29:02] “Let’s just forget it. I go my way, you go yours” “咱们这次就算了吧 你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥”
[1:29:07] – that’s your boy Chester talking – You a goddamn lie. – 你儿子切斯特就是这么跟我说的 – 谎话
[1:29:11] “If you just let me home to my family, I’ll “你要是放我回家 我发誓
[1:29:15] swear, I’ll never set foot in Wyoming again.” 我再也不会踏入怀俄明一步”
[1:29:21] That’s what they all said. 这就是他们所谓的
[1:29:27] Begging for his life. 跪求一线生机
[1:29:29] Your boy told me his whole life story. 你儿子跟我说了他整个人生经历
[1:29:37] And you was in that story, General. 也提到你了噢 将军
[1:29:42] And when I knew me I had the son. 当我知道我抓住了那个
[1:29:47] Of The Bloody Nigger Killer of Baton Rouge… 巴顿鲁日战役里的残忍的黑人杀戮者的儿子
[1:29:52] – I knew me I was gonna’ have some fun. – You shut your lying nigger lips up! – 我知道将会很有趣了 – 你给我闭嘴
[1:29:57] General Smithers, don’t you listen to him, he didn’t know your boy! 史密瑟斯将军 你别听他的 他不认识你儿子
[1:30:01] He just heard, tell why you here is all! 他只是听别人说了你来这是干嘛的
[1:30:04] It was cold the day I killed your boy. 我杀你儿子那天 是真的很冷
[1:30:08] And I don’t mean snowy mountain in Wyoming cold. It was colder than that. 我不是指在怀俄明雪山上的那种冷 是比那还冷一点
[1:30:14] And on that cold day, 在那天
[1:30:17] with your boy at the business end of my gun barrel… 你儿子在我枪管的胁迫下
[1:30:22] I made him strip. 我叫他脱衣服
[1:30:24] Right down to his bare ass. 光着个屁股
[1:30:30] Then I told him to start walking. 然后我叫他一直走
[1:31:01] I walked his naked ass for two hours, ‘fore his cold collapsed him. 一直光着屁股走了两个小时 直到他倒下
[1:31:08] – You never even knew my boy? – No he didn’t! – 你一直都不认识我儿子吧?- 他不认识的
[1:31:12] He’s just a sneaky nigger trying to getcha to go for that gun! 这个卑鄙的黑鬼只是想叫你拿起枪
[1:31:17] Then he commits to begging again. 然后他又开始求我了
[1:31:20] But this time he wasn’t begging to go home. 只是这次不是为了回家
[1:31:25] He knew he’d never see his home again. And he wasn’t begging for his life neither. 他知道他再也回不去了 而且他也不求我放他一命
[1:31:30] ‘Cos he knew that was long gone. 因为他知道他已是将死之人
[1:31:34] All he wanted… was a blanket. 他只是想要个毛毯…
[1:31:39] Now don’t judge your boy too harshly, General. You 别太严格要求你儿子了 将军
[1:31:43] ain’t never been cold as your boy was that day. 你绝没有像你儿子那天那么冷过
[1:31:48] You’d be surprised what a man that cold, would do for a blanket. 你一定好奇为什么那么冷的天一个男的要毛毯干嘛
[1:31:57] Wanna know what your boy did? 想知道你儿子做了什么嘛?
[1:32:02] I took my big, black, pecker outta’ my pants. 我把我的黑大屌从裤子里伸出来
[1:32:08] And I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it. 我叫他在雪中一路爬过来
[1:32:22] Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back his head… 然后我一把抓住他脑后的头发
[1:32:29] Then I stuck my big, black Johnson right down his goddamn throat. 然后把我的大黑屌塞进他的喉咙里
[1:32:38] And it was fulla’ blood, so it was warm. 因为嘴里都是血 所以很暖和
[1:32:42] You bet your sweet ass it was warm. 那必然是很暖和滴
[1:32:46] And Chester Charles Smithers, 然后史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特
[1:32:50] sucked on that warm black dingus for long as he could. 尽全力的吸我暖和的大黑屌
[1:33:07] Starting to see pictures, ain’t ya’? 是不是很有画面感?
[1:33:10] Your boy… 你的乖儿子啊…
[1:33:12] black dudes dingus in his mouth. 嘴里含着大黑屌
[1:33:14] Him shaking, him crying 他颤抖着 抽泣着
[1:33:18] me laughing 而我大笑着
[1:33:23] and him not understanding 他一定猜不到
[1:33:29] But you understand, doncha’ Sandy? 不过你一定猜到了是吧 桑迪?
[1:33:32] I never did give your boy that blanket. 我没给你儿子毛毯
[1:33:35] Even after all he did, and he did everything I asked. 尽管他照我说的做了
[1:33:43] No blanket. 还是没给他毛毯
[1:33:46] That blanket was just a heart breaking liar’s promise. 那个毛毯不过是心碎的骗子给的一个承诺
[1:33:50] Kinda’ like those uniforms the union issued those colored troopers, 就像联邦军给那些你所不承认的黑人骑兵们
[1:33:54] that you chose not to acknowledge. 发的统一制服一样
[1:34:04] So what you gonna’ do old man? 你想怎么样 老家伙?
[1:34:08] You gonna’ spend the next two or three days, 是不是要在接下来的两三天
[1:34:11] ignore the nigger that killed your boy, 无视我这个杀了你儿子的黑鬼
[1:34:16] Ignoring how I made him suffer? 无视我让他遭受的痛苦?
[1:34:20] Ignoring how I made him… 无视我如何让他
[1:34:23] lick, all over my Johnson? 舔遍我的大屌?
[1:34:30] The dumbest thing your boy ever did… 你儿子做过的最傻的一件事
[1:34:33] was to let me know… he was your boy. 就是让我知道他是你儿子
[1:35:07] Chapter Four Domergue’s Got a Secret 章节四 多茉歌有个秘密
[1:35:19] About fifteen minutes has passed, since we last left our characters. 我们走神了大概15分钟之后
[1:35:24] Joe Gag volunteered to take Smithers dead body outside. 盖奇·乔 主动把史密瑟斯的尸体搬到外面去了
[1:35:28] Straws we drawn to see who would help him… 我们都好奇谁会帮他一把…
[1:35:31] O.B. lost. O.B.去了
[1:35:34] Chris, John Ruth and Oswaldo, 克里斯 鲁斯·约翰和奥斯瓦尔多
[1:35:35] had vigorous debate about the legality of self-defense murder they just transpired. 正在激烈讨论刚才那次正当防卫的合法性
[1:35:41] Marquis Warren who is supremely confident about the 沃伦·马奎斯 深信自己的正当防卫是合法的
[1:35:44] legality of what just transpired, ignored them 一个人无视旁人的坐在桌子旁
[1:35:46] sat at a table by himself and drank brandy. 喝着白兰地酒
[1:35:52] Captain Chris Mannix dawn the dead Generals coat and 曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉拿了死去的将军的外套
[1:35:55] joined Oswaldo in lighting the candles and lanterns. 和奥斯瓦尔多一起点起了蜡烛和灯笼
[1:35:58] Hey Ozzy, hey you got the right idea. 嘿 奥兹 你真是机智
[1:36:02] Let’s light this place up. 咱们把这里点亮点吧
[1:36:04] John Ruth held the door close, waiting for Joe Gage and O.B. to return. 鲁斯·约翰 守在门口 等盖奇·乔和O.B.回来
[1:36:13] Bob enjoyed an manzana roja. 鲍伯抽着他的”红苹果”香烟
[1:36:22] Domergue, however, 然而 多茉歌
[1:36:24] hasn’t moved from her spot at the community dinner table since John Ruth uncuffed her. 自从鲁斯·约翰把她解铐了之后就没动过一下位置
[1:36:29] John Ruth… 鲁斯·约翰…
[1:36:31] Yeah? 怎么了?
[1:36:33] Can I play that guitar over there? 我能弹那边的吉他么?
[1:36:36] Let’s go back a bit. 我们先倒一下带
[1:36:38] Your boy, black dudes dingus in his mouth. 你儿子 嘴里含着黑大屌
[1:36:42] Fifteen minutes ago Major Warren shot General Smithers in front of everybody. 十五分钟前 沃伦少校 在所有人面前射杀了史密瑟斯将军
[1:36:47] But fourty seconds before that, something equally 四十秒前 一件所有人都没注意到的
[1:36:50] as important happened, but not everybody saw it. 要紧事发生了
[1:36:54] While Major Warren was captivating the crowd 当沃伦少校那个黑屌
[1:36:57] with tales of black dicks and white mouths… 和白人的嘴的故事吸引大家注意的时候
[1:37:00] somebody… poisoned the coffy. 某人在咖啡里掺毒药了
[1:37:04] He did everything I asked, no blanket. 他照我说的做了 还是没给他毛毯
[1:37:10] And the only one to see them do it… 唯一目睹了一切发生的人
[1:37:17] was Domergue. 只有 多茉歌
[1:37:24] That’s why this chapter is called… 所以这一章会叫做
[1:37:28] Domergue’s Got a Secret. 多茉歌有个秘密
[1:37:33] John Ruth. 鲁斯·约翰
[1:37:35] Yeah. 怎么了
[1:37:37] Can I play that guitar over there? 我能弹那边的吉他么?
[1:37:46] Yeah. 行吧
[1:37:53] You come back with anything else but a guitar. 你要是拿了除了吉他以外别的东西过来
[1:37:56] My pistol plays a tune. 我的枪就饥渴难耐了
[1:37:59] Domergues death march, you got it? 而你的死期将至 懂了没?
[1:38:03] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it. 行行行 我知道了
[1:41:02] That’s the one you like to sing in the stagecoach, huh? 这就是你喜欢在马车上唱的那首歌吧?
[1:41:07] Yeah. 嗯
[1:41:08] It’s kinda’ pretty. 挺好听的
[1:41:11] – Got another verse to it? – Yeah I got. – 还有下一段不?- 有啊
[1:41:17] Go ahead, sing it. 继续唱吧
[1:42:06] Gimme that guitar! 把吉他给我
[1:42:11] Music time’s over! 音乐世界结束了
[1:42:17] Turn around. 转过身去
[1:42:27] – No, no, no, no, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up! – 别别别别别 – 要要要要要 闭嘴
[1:44:15] When you get to hell, John. 约翰 等你下了地狱
[1:44:19] Tell them Daisy sent ya’. 告诉他们是黛西送你去那的
[1:44:35] Mannix the coffy! 曼尼克斯 咖啡有毒
[1:45:32] Oh my god! 我的天
[1:45:37] Gimme that fucking gun! 把枪给我
[1:45:40] Don’t test me, bitch. 别考验我的耐心 臭娘们
[1:45:45] Everybody get your back sides up against that back wall over yonder. 你们每个人都把背靠在那边的墙上
[1:45:50] Goddamit 该死
[1:45:53] Get or don’t get, Joe Gage. It’s up to you. 去不去由你 盖奇·乔
[1:45:56] – I’ll get. – Then get. – 我去我去 – 那就快去
[1:46:11] You too, Senor Bob. 你也是 老鲍伯
[1:46:18] Everybody turn around and put your hands on that wall. 每个人都转过去 把手放墙上
[1:46:25] Move them down snowshoes. 把雪板鞋拿下来
[1:46:49] Everybody keep your mouth shut and do like I say. 每个人都听好了别说话 照我说的做
[1:46:53] You open your mouth; you gonna’ get a bullet. 说话的 就得死
[1:46:56] You move a little sudden, a little strange; you gonna’ get a bullet. 动作太大 或者有奇怪的动作 你就会被我射中
[1:47:02] Not a warning, not a question; a bullet. 没有警告 也不会有所迟疑 直接给你一枪
[1:47:06] You got that? 懂了没?
[1:47:08] – Let me hear you say, “I got it”. – “I got it”. – 让我听见你们说”我懂了” – “我懂了”
[1:47:10] – “I got it” “I got it”. – We have it. – “我懂了” “我懂了” – “我们都懂了”
[1:47:15] Chris Mannix, come over here on this side. 曼尼克斯·克里斯 你过来这边
[1:47:19] Come on. 快点
[1:47:26] Take this gun out of my holster. 从我手枪套里把枪拿出来
[1:47:39] Point it at them. 值着他们
[1:47:43] Like I said, anybody does anything. And I mean, anything. 谁都别动一下 一下都不行
[1:47:50] Kill them. 就杀了他
[1:47:55] So… 那么
[1:47:57] you finally decided I’m telling the truth ’bout being the sheriff of Red Rock, huh? 你终于相信我说我是红石镇的治安官是真的咯?
[1:48:03] I don’t know ’bout all that. 我不知道那个是不是真的
[1:48:05] But you ain’t the killer who poisoned that coffy. 但我知道你不是下毒的那个
[1:48:08] ‘cos you almost drunk it your own damn self. 因为你自己差点也喝了毒咖啡
[1:48:11] But one of them is. 不过他们其中一个人下了毒
[1:48:20] Gimme the key. 把钥匙给我
[1:48:21] Gimme the key! 给我
[1:48:35] You motherfucking black bastard! 你他妈的死黑鬼
[1:48:39] You’re gonna’ die on this mountain and I’m gonna’ fucking laugh when you do! 你绝对会死在这山上 然后等你要死了 我会好好嘲笑你的
[1:48:46] What I say ’bout talkin? 我刚才说什么了 不让说话是不是?
[1:48:48] ‘Meant it, didn’t I? 我是认真的
[1:48:52] And you need to understand, you just killed the only 你得明白你刚杀了唯一一个
[1:48:55] man here, comitted to getting you to Red Rock alive. 承诺会活着要带你去红石镇的人
[1:49:05] Now, one of y’all… is working with her. 你们几个其中之一肯定跟她串通好了
[1:49:10] Or two of y’all is working with her. 或者其中两个
[1:49:13] Or all y’all is… 或者全都串通好了
[1:49:18] but only one of you poisoned the coffy. 但是只有一个人下的毒
[1:49:24] So what charms this bitch got, take a man brave a blizzard, 所以这个女的到底有什么魅力 让一个男人这么有胆量
[1:49:31] kill in cold blood, I’m sure I don’t know. 这么冷血地杀害别人 我觉得我是猜不透了
[1:49:40] But John Ruth’s trying to hang your woman, 只是鲁斯·约翰 要绞死你
[1:49:43] so you kill him… okay maybe. 所以你杀了他 也行 这能理解
[1:49:49] But O.B. wasn’t hanging nobody. 但O.B.没有要杀人
[1:49:52] He damn sure wouldn’t. 他绝对不会杀人的
[1:49:54] But he sure enough led over there dead now, though, ain’t he? 但他却躺那边死透了 是吧?
[1:49:56] He damn sure is you sons of bitches. 就是你们这些 狗杂种弄的
[1:49:59] Just like any one of us who’d drank that coffy. 我们随便谁喝了咖啡也会像他一样了
[1:50:02] Like me god damnit. 我差点就喝了 妈蛋
[1:50:05] Now those of y’all with your hands on the wall 好了 你们几个把手放墙上
[1:50:09] don’t practice in poison need to think about that. 都给我好好想象一下
[1:50:12] Think about how that coulda’ you been you rolling around on this floor. 想象你自己中毒翻滚在地
[1:50:17] And about the men standing next ta’ ya’ would be responsible. 想一下你旁边站着的人 究竟哪个人需要为此负责
[1:50:20] And I know who I got my money on. Yeah that’s right Joe Gage I’m looking at you. 我知道我最怀疑的是哪个 诶 没错 看的就是你呢 盖奇·乔
[1:50:29] Not so fast Chris. We’ll get there. 别妄下定论 克里斯 我们一步一步来推理
[1:50:34] Let’s slow it down. 慢慢来
[1:50:37] Let’s slow it way down. 慢慢来比较快
[1:50:45] Who made the coffy? 谁烧的咖啡?
[1:50:48] He did. 他烧的
[1:50:51] – Yeah, he did, didn’t he? – Yeah, he did, didn’t he? – 好像 是他 – 嗯 应该吧
[1:50:55] But it’s the stew that’s got me thinking. 但是我怀疑的是那个炖菜
[1:51:00] How long you say Minnie been gone? 你说明妮走多久了?
[1:51:03] A week? 一个星期?
[1:51:06] Si. 是的
[1:51:08] See, my mama used to make stew. 我妈妈已经也炖菜
[1:51:13] And it always tasted the same, no matter the meat. 无论放了什么肉 吃起来都一个味
[1:51:17] And there was another fellow on the plantation, Uncle Charly. 那时候种植园还有一个人 叫查理叔叔
[1:51:20] He made stew too and like my mama’s. 他做的炖菜也跟妈妈的一个味
[1:51:24] I ate his stew from the time I was a whipper, 从帮着打蛋到长成大人
[1:51:28] to I was a full grown man. 我一直吃他做的菜
[1:51:32] And no matter the meat, it always tasted like Uncle Charly’s stew. 无论放了什么肉 吃起来都是那个味
[1:51:38] Now I ain’t had Minnie’s stew in six months, so I ain’t no expert, but that, 虽然我已经六个月没吃过明妮的炖菜了 可能没有那么准了
[1:51:43] damn sure is Minnie’s stew. 但我确定那绝对是明妮做的菜
[1:51:49] So if Minnie’s on the north side visiting her mama for a week, 所以明妮要是去她妈妈那快一个星期了
[1:51:54] how’d she make the stew this morning? 她今天早上怎么会做好这道菜了?
[1:52:01] And this? 还有这个
[1:52:03] This… is Sweet Dave’s chair. 这是 戴夫的凳子
[1:52:08] When I sat in it earlier, I couldn’t belive it. 我都不敢相信我今天坐了他的凳子
[1:52:11] Nobody sits in Sweet Dave’s chair. 没人坐过戴夫的凳子
[1:52:14] This may be Minnie’s place, but this is damn sure, 这个店也许是明妮的 但这个是戴夫的凳子
[1:52:20] Sweet Dave’s chair. 我是确定无疑的
[1:52:24] And if… he went to the north side…. 他要是也去了北边
[1:52:29] I’m pretty goddamn sure that chair’s be going with him. 我保证他会带上这个凳子
[1:52:39] What’s in the chair? 凳子上有什么?
[1:52:41] Just what I thought. 我刚也在想这个问题
[1:52:43] Sweet Dave’s goddamn blood. 该死 有戴夫的血
[1:52:52] So… 那
[1:52:54] are you actually accusing me of murder? 你是要说我谋杀了咯?
[1:53:00] The way I see it, Senior Bob, 我是这么推测的 老鲍伯
[1:53:03] whoever’s working with her, 谁要是她的同伙
[1:53:06] ain’t who they say they is. And if it’s you, 谁就撒谎了 如果是你的话
[1:53:11] that means Minnie and her man ain’t at her mama’s. 也就是说明妮和戴夫没去她妈妈家
[1:53:15] They’re lying out back there dead somewhere. 他们一定死了 扔在外面什么地方了
[1:53:18] Or if it’s you British Man, 如果是你这个英国佬撒谎了的话
[1:53:21] the real Oswaldo Mobray is lying in a ditch somewhere. And 真正的莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 一定也死在某个地方了
[1:53:24] you’re just an English fella’ passing off his papers. 然后你只是随手拿走了他的证件
[1:53:26] Or we go by my theory, which is the ugliest guy did it. 或者按我的推测来 谁最丑谁就是凶手
[1:53:32] Which makes it you, Joe Gage. 就是你 盖奇·乔
[1:53:36] So I take it you’ve deduced the coffy was 我们来理一下思路
[1:53:39] poisoned while you were murdering the old man? 咖啡在你杀了那个老人的时候被人下毒了
[1:53:43] Yes. 嗯
[1:53:45] Well, mi negro amigo, during that whole incident… 那这样的话 我的黑人朋友 那个时候
[1:53:50] I was sitting on that side of the room. Playing Silent Night on the piano. 我正坐在房间那边 弹着 “平安夜” 曲子
[1:53:55] I didn’t say you poisoned the coffy. I said you didn’t make the stew. 我没说你下的毒 我说的是 不是你做的那道炖菜
[1:54:02] My theory is… 我的推测是
[1:54:05] you’re working with man who poisoned the coffy. 你跟那个下毒的人是一伙的
[1:54:11] And both of y’all murdered Minnie, 你们俩一起杀了明妮和戴夫
[1:54:13] and Sweet Dave and whoever else picked this bad luck 还有其他一些刚好路过的
[1:54:16] day to visit Minnie’s Haberdashery this morning. 倒霉鬼们
[1:54:19] And at some point, y’all intended to bushwhack John Ruth and free Daisy. 某种程度上说 你们都打算伏击鲁斯·约翰 然后放了黛西
[1:54:29] But you didn’t count on the blizzard and you didn’t count on the two of us. 但你没指望暴风雪 也没指望我们俩
[1:54:39] That’s as far as I got. How am I doing? 我就推测出这么多了 你觉得怎么样?
[1:54:45] Your a real imaginative nigger, ain’t you? 你个黑鬼还真有想象力 是吧?
[1:54:50] So, do you intend to murder me based on a far fetched nigger theory? 那你是不是要因为你牵强的推测就要杀了我?
[1:54:55] Or can you prove it, cabrone? 还是你能拿出证据来?
[1:54:59] It ain’t so far fetched, Senior Bob. 老鲍伯 其实一点也不牵强的
[1:55:04] And it’s a little bit more then my theory. 接下来就不止是我的推测了
[1:55:12] How long you say you been working for Minnie’s? 你说你在明妮这打工多久了?
[1:55:15] Four months. 四个月
[1:55:18] If you would have been here two and half years ago 要是你两年半以前来这的话
[1:55:21] you’d know about the sign used to hang above the bar. 你就会发现 吧台那边以前挂了个牌子
[1:55:24] – Minnie mentioned that to you? – No. – 明妮跟你说了没?- 没
[1:55:31] You know what that sign said, Senior Bob? 你知道牌子上写的什么么?老鲍伯?
[1:55:35] “No dogs or Mexicans allowed” “墨西哥人与狗不得入内”
[1:55:43] Minnie hung that sign up the day she opened this Habadashery. 明妮从开店开始 就一直挂着那个牌子
[1:55:47] And it hung over that Bar every day till she 一直挂了半年
[1:55:50] took down, a little over two years ago. 然后她取下来了
[1:55:55] You know why she took it down? 你知道她干嘛取下来了?
[1:55:58] She started letting in dogs. 她允许狗进店了
[1:56:04] Now Minnie likes just about everybody, but she sure don’t like Mexicans. 明妮现在比较平易近人了 不过我确定她不喜欢墨西哥人
[1:56:13] So when you tell me, Minnie went to North side to visit her mama? 所以你跟我说 明妮去北方找他妈妈去了
[1:56:18] Well I find that highly unlikely… but okay, maybe. 虽然我是不怎么信 姑且就算是真的吧
[1:56:25] But when you tell me Minnie Mink took The Habadashery, 不过你跟我说 明妮把她最宝贝的
[1:56:29] the most precious thing to her in the whole world, 这个店
[1:56:35] and left it in hands of a Goddamn Mexican? 交给你一个墨西哥人
[1:56:40] Well that’s what I meant in the barn when I said: “That sure don’t sound like Minnie”. 所以我在马厮那说”这不像明妮的风格” 就是这个意思
[1:56:47] Now I am calling you a liar, Senior Bob. 我知道你是骗人的 老鲍伯
[1:56:53] And if you lyin, which you are, 你撒谎了 就意味着
[1:56:58] then you killed Minnie… and Sweet Dave. 你杀了 明妮和戴夫
[1:57:21] Four measly bulltes and there goes Senior, Bob. 四颗子弹biu~biu~biu~ 老鲍伯就这样了
[1:57:27] That still don’t get us no closer… 不过我们还是不知道
[1:57:31] to which one of y’all poisoned the coffy, though. 谁在咖啡里下毒了
[1:57:34] – Does it Chris? – No it sure don’t. – 是吧 克里斯?- 的确不知道
[1:57:43] Now one of y’all poisoned this coffy, to free Daisy. 现在你们几个下了毒 然后想救黛西的
[1:57:47] If I don’t hear a confession from one of you 如果你们几个蠢货
[1:57:50] motherfuckers quick, fast and in a hurry, 没人快点承认的话
[1:57:52] I’m gonna’ pull this whole pot of coffy, down that bitches goddamn throat. 我就把让那个臭女人喝了这壶毒咖啡
[1:57:59] Okay, time’s up. 好了 时间到
[1:58:02] Stop! Alright I did it, it was me I poisoned the coffy. 停停停 好吧 是我干的 是我下的毒
[1:58:08] I fucking knew it! 我就知道是你
[1:58:13] You gonna’ die now you murdering bastard. 你这谋杀犯 你要狗带了
[1:58:16] Major Warren please let me sent this ugly son of a bitch to hell. 沃伦少校 让我亲手送这个狗蛋东西去死吧
[1:58:21] You killed O.B. he’s worth ten of you! Warren can I kill him? 你杀了O.B. 十个你都不如他 沃伦我现在能开枪了没?
[1:58:26] Say adios to your Huevos. 跟你的蛋蛋说再见吧
[1:58:35] Major Warren? 沃伦少校?
[1:58:56] I ain’t got no gun, sheriff. 我可没枪啊 治安官
[1:59:33] Chapter Five The Four Passengers 章节五 四个路人
[1:59:59] Earlier That Morning. 这天早上
[2:01:55] – Hey Charly my, how the hell are you? – Hi ya’ Ed, hi ya’ Judy – 你好啊 查理 你过得怎么样?- 你好啊 艾迪 朱迪
[2:02:03] – How many ya’ got? – Full house today, friend. – 你今天带了几个人?- 满座了都
[2:02:05] We got on in there waiting. 你们进去等等吧
[2:02:06] Well he’s gonna’ hafta keep on waiting cause we ain’t got no room. 那他得等等了 我们这可没地方坐了
[2:02:09] Well you need to tell Minnie. Cause he’s been 这你得跟明妮说
[2:02:11] here two days and Minnie wants him outta here. 他都来了两天了 明妮不想他再待这了
[2:02:14] Well I can’t give him a seat I don’t have 可我也没座了 不能怪我
[2:02:16] Listen why don’t you take the passengers inside, introduce them to Minnie. 你把那几个路人们带进去 让明妮认识
[2:02:20] – Warm youself up and drink some coffy. – Okay. – 喝点咖啡取取暖 – 好的
[2:02:28] Here we are everybody, Minnie’s Haberdashery. 咱们终于到了 明妮男装店
[2:02:31] Step outside you and your friends can stretch 你们觉得好了
[2:02:33] your legs. When you’re reday, stop on inside, 就进来
[2:02:35] get warm by the fire, get some coffy in you. I’ll introduve you to Minnie. 喝点咖啡 还有火能取暖 我会带你们去见明妮的
[2:02:42] Hi Minnie! 嗨 明妮
[2:03:04] I’m not trying to tell you how to run your business. 我不想多嘴你的生意之道
[2:03:06] But I would think coffy would be the first thing you’d make. 只是我觉得咖啡怎么也得先准备好吧
[2:03:09] – Come on in everybody, don’t be shy. – Hats! – 过来吧你们 别害羞 – 帽子都摘了
[2:03:12] Everybody, this is Minnie, and this is her place. 这是明妮 这是她的房子
[2:03:15] Behind me plucking that chicken is Gemma. 我后面那个抓鸡毛的是 吉玛
[2:03:19] Lovley smile, that Gemma. 吉玛笑得是真欢
[2:03:21] Now the fella’ in the uniform I don’t know but 那个穿制服的人我不认识
[2:03:23] the one he’s playing chess with is Sweet Dave. 不过跟他下棋的人 是戴夫
[2:03:26] – Hi ya’ Dave. – Hey Judy. – 你好啊 戴夫 – 你好 朱迪
[2:03:29] And Minnie, these are the passengers. 明妮 给你介绍这几个客人
[2:03:32] Well that’s not good enough. 这还不够好噢
[2:03:34] Go take away them rags, let’s see some faces let’s hear some names. 把面罩拿开 让我看看你们 说下你们名字吧
[2:03:39] Oswaldo Mobray, madame. 莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 女士
[2:03:41] Joe Gage. 盖奇·乔
[2:03:43] Bob. 鲍伯
[2:03:45] And I’m Jody. 乔迪
[2:03:46] It’s a pleasant surprise to find such a warm 在这么冷的鬼地方还能发现一个
[2:03:49] sanctuary in the middle of such a cold hell. 这么温暖的避难处真是够惊喜的
[2:03:51] Well make yourself comfortable. Get warm by the fire. 你们请随意 去壁炉边取取暖吧
[2:03:55] We’re just gonna’ go warm ourself’s by the stove, if that’s all right? 不了 我们几个在那个火炉那取暖就够了 行不行
[2:03:58] Stove, fireplace, whatever. Just get warm. 火炉 还是壁炉 随便你们 只要能暖和
[2:04:01] Oh, and Judy said something about the best coffy in the world? 听朱迪说这有世界上最好喝的咖啡?
[2:04:05] Yes I do belive Judy did say something about the best coffy in the world. 我确实也听见朱迪说了 世界上最好喝的咖啡
[2:04:09] Well I don’t know ’bout all that. But I’ll tell ya what it is. 哈哈哈 这我可不能保证 不过我告诉你们
[2:04:12] It’s hot and it’s strong and it’s good. And 咖啡又热又浓又好喝
[2:04:14] in this snow it sure ’nuff warms your ass up. 在这种大雪天 你们一定会爽翻的
[2:04:17] You don’t need to sell it, Minnie, you need make it. 明妮你别就说说 你倒是做去啊
[2:04:19] And you need to get your ass out there and 你给我下来
[2:04:21] help Charly with them bags and get Ed in here. 帮查理去拿行李 还有扶艾迪进来
[2:04:23] – Yes, ma’am, but fix the coffy. – I’ll fix you! – 遵命 但咖啡得弄好啊 – 我不得先弄死你
[2:04:30] I don’t know some old man. 我不认识 一个老人家
[2:04:31] Well I don’t know what I’m suppose to do about it. 我都不知道咱们该怎么办了
[2:04:34] I’m just telling you what she said. 我知道复述一下她说的
[2:04:36] Anyway she sent me out here to help Charly, she wants to talk to you. 她只是叫我出来帮查理的 她想跟你说话
[2:04:40] Got them, Ed. 交给我了 艾迪
[2:05:00] Miss Minnie? Would you roll me a cigarette? 明妮女士?你能给我卷跟烟么?
[2:05:03] Sure honey, I smoke Red Apple Tobacco, that all right? 没问题 我抽的是红苹果牌烟草 会抽不?
[2:05:07] It’s my favorite. 我的最爱
[2:05:12] Don’t mind me gentlemen, I’m just watching. 别管我你们 我就看看不说话
[2:05:18] You play? 你会下棋不?
[2:05:20] You know, I must of had at least twelve people, 嗯… 我大概有过至少十二个个人教我下棋了
[2:05:25] teach me that goddamn game. Just never could keep the moves in my head. 我就是记不住怎么下
[2:05:32] But if I’m not disturbing, I like to watch? 要是没打扰你们的话 我能看看么?
[2:05:35] Hell no. I like whipping this old man’s ass in front of a audience, 没打扰 我喜欢在别人面前杀崩这个老家伙
[2:05:39] You ain’t whipping shit. 杀崩你粑粑
[2:05:42] Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle, Minnie. 非常感谢 我的女士
[2:05:45] – Oh that’s real nice, what is that? – It’s french. – 哇 太酷了 你说的是什么?- 法语?
[2:05:50] – You speak french? – Oui – 你会说法语?- 是的
[2:05:53] – Oui, what is that mean? – It means yes. – oui 什么意思?- 意思是 对的
[2:05:57] – Oui – Yes. – oui – 对的
[2:06:00] – Hey Dave, ask me if my ass is fat. – What? – 戴夫 你快问我屁股大不大?- 啥?
[2:06:04] – Ask me if my ass is fat? – It is. – 问我 我的屁股大不大?- 大啊
[2:06:08] – I said ask me! – Why? – 我让你问我?- 凭啥?
[2:06:11] – Just do it! – Is your ass fat? – 问就好了 – 你屁股大不大?
[2:06:15] Oui, look at that y’all I can speak French. oui 你看 我也能说法语了
[2:06:56] Are you the jelly bean salesman around here? 你这里有糖卖么?
[2:07:01] How many peppermint sticks I get for a nickel? 5分钱我能买几根薄荷棒?
[2:07:04] Five. 五根
[2:07:05] All right. 好的
[2:07:11] – Here. – Thank you sugar. – 给 – 谢啦
[2:07:12] Okay. 来了
[2:07:22] Allow me to assist you, madame. 我来帮你 女士
[2:07:46] I brought in your bags in case anybody wants 我帮你们把行李拿过来了
[2:07:48] to change your clothes before Red Rock. 以防万一有人想换换衣服
[2:08:00] Peppermint stick? 要薄荷棒不?
[2:08:07] Thanks. 谢啦
[2:08:12] So why do they call you Six Horse Judy anyway? 他们为啥都叫你 六马朱迪?
[2:08:16] Cause I’m the only Judy you’ve ever seen that could drive a six horse team? 哈哈因为我是你们见过唯一能同时骑六匹马的朱迪啊
[2:08:20] Hell yeah, kinda of a stupid question. 呵呵 我居然问这么傻的问题
[2:08:28] – Could you holding this for me? – Rock steady, madame. Rock steady. – 你能帮我扶下梯子不?- 放心 坚如磐石 稳得很
[2:08:37] You gotta’ very sweet accent, where that from, England? 你口语好好听 你是哪里人?英国的?
[2:08:43] – I take exception to that! – New Zeeland. – 我可不这么觉得 – 新西兰
[2:08:47] – Carefull, madame. – Is it anywhere near Old Zealand? – 小心点 女士 – 是不是在旧西兰边上?
[2:09:13] Auckland, what the fuck is an Auckland? 奥克兰 奥克兰是哪?
[2:09:16] It’s where I’m from, it’s our biggest city. 我就是那里来的 那是我们那最大的城市了呢
[2:09:23] – Coffy’s ready! – It’s about damn time. – 咖啡好了 – 终于他妈的好了
[2:09:28] – Best coffy on the mountain. – I’ll don’t know ’bout all that. – 山里最好喝的咖啡出炉了 – 你真会开玩笑
[2:09:32] Stagecoach drivers like it. Passengers, not so much. 马夫喜欢喝 路人就不一定喜欢了
[2:09:36] Most find it a mite too strong. 可能会有点浓
[2:09:38] Can’t be too strong on this mountain, thank you. 刚刚好啦 谢啦
[2:09:47] Well, what’d ya’ think? 你觉得怎么样?
[2:10:16] Shit! 我去
[2:10:52] He adds something, not much, but something. 他还算有点用 虽然没什么用 还是有点的
[2:10:57] What do you think, Pete? 你觉得呢 皮特?
[2:11:02] Well I must admit, he does make the set up more convincing. 不得不说 好像对我们的埋伏还算有点迷惑作用
[2:11:13] Do we collect the bodies and chuck them in the well out there? 咱们要不要把尸体都搬到门外的井里去?
[2:11:18] And then start unhitching the horses and get them in the barn and get them fed. 然后把马解了 都带到马厮喂起来
[2:11:21] Well hang on, by puttin the horses away that’s easy enough. 等等 弄那些马算容易的了
[2:11:25] To drag these fat bastards up and down the mountain that’s fucking impossible, mate. 把这几个胖子拎出去是真是难
[2:13:09] Look I just started working here. 我刚来这打工的
[2:13:12] Whatever Minnie to make y’all mad. 不知道明妮做了什么事惹你们了
[2:13:15] I had nothing to do with it. 真的没我什么事
[2:13:29] Well old man, 老人家
[2:13:34] if you was a cat what just happened here 你要是一只猫刚才发生的事
[2:13:41] would count as one of your nine lives. 够让你的九条命丢了一条了
[2:13:45] You realize how close you came to being tossed on a pile of niggers? 你知道不知道你差点就跟那些黑鬼死一起了?
[2:13:50] Yes. And when it comes to that pile of niggers we building out back, 知道知道 但你绝不会因为杀了
[2:13:55] won’t take nothing to make you General of it. You believe that? 外面那些死掉的黑鬼就成将军的是吧?
[2:14:00] – I expect no less. – Not so fast old man. – 我觉得也是 – 别着急 老人家
[2:14:06] You might have a way out of this yet. 你还有机会活着出去的
[2:14:11] Later today, 今天晚些时候
[2:14:14] dirty son of a gun’s gonna come in here. 有个不要命的大兄弟要过来这里
[2:14:25] And he’s gonna have my sister with him, 我妹妹也跟他一起
[2:14:28] and he’s gonna have her in chains. 他把我妹妹用铁链铐住了
[2:14:34] He’s taking her into Red Rock to be hung. 要带去红石镇绞死
[2:14:48] – You know why? – No. – 你知道为啥不?- 不知道
[2:14:56] Ten thousand dollars. 就因为
[2:15:00] That’s why. 一万块
[2:15:03] And when he get’s here. 等他们到了
[2:15:05] I’m gonna’ kill that fella’ and turn my sister lose. 我就杀了那家伙 然后放了我妹妹
[2:15:10] Now do you have any reason why you’d want to interfere 你有没有想阻止我
[2:15:13] with me saving my sister from a hangman’s rope? 把我妹妹从那个人那救出来的冲动?
[2:15:17] – No. – You don’t. – 毫无 – 没有是吧
[2:15:19] – No I don’t. – You sure you don’t. – 真没有 – 确定没有咯
[2:15:21] I mean we did just kill Minnie and Sweet Dave. 我们刚杀了明妮和戴夫
[2:15:26] You and Sweet Dave seemed pretty chummy over here. 而我看你跟戴夫关系好像还挺好的
[2:15:29] I just met these people. I don’t give a damn about them, or you, or your sister, 我也是刚认识这些人 我他妈才不管他们 还有你和你妹妹
[2:15:34] or any other son of a bitch in Wyoming for that matter. 还是其他怀俄明的狗杂种呢
[2:15:39] That is a good answer, old man. 非常好 老人家
[2:15:44] So when they get here, 等他们来了
[2:15:46] you just sit your ass in this chair. And you don’t do nothing. 你就只管坐那就好了 啥事都别干
[2:15:52] You don’t say nothing. Hello, thank you, good night, that’s about it. 啥话也别说 就说说 你好 谢谢 晚安 就够了
[2:15:58] Maybe your name, but that’s it. 说自己名字也行 不能再多了
[2:16:03] Hello, thank you, good night and… 你好 谢谢 晚安 还有
[2:16:08] – Maybe your name. – Maybe my name. – 你的名字 – 噢 我的名字
[2:16:10] Be an old man, be dotty. Go to sleep. 就当个傻子一样的老人 乖乖睡觉去就好了
[2:16:16] And don’t you say nothing and I mean nothing 绝对不要跟那个抓了我妹妹的赏金猎人
[2:16:20] to that bounty hunter that’s got my sister. 说任何别的东西
[2:16:23] – Do you understand? – Yes. – 明白没?- 明白
[2:16:29] When it’s safe I kill him, free my sister and leave you be. 等我无伤解决了他 放了我妹妹之后 我就会让你走
[2:16:38] Deal? 成不?
[2:16:43] Deal, thank you. 行 谢了
[2:16:48] During the next four hours, Jody and the boys chuck the bodies down the well. 接下来的四个小时 乔迪他们几个忙着把尸体扔进井里
[2:16:56] Put away the horses. 安置马匹
[2:17:00] Tidied around Minnie’s. 打扫了一下店里
[2:17:04] Stash weapons for further use. 藏了把枪以备后患
[2:17:11] And waited for John Ruth and Daisy’s Stage to arrive. 然后等着鲁斯·约翰和黛西的马车来
[2:17:14] Here they come. 来了来了
[2:17:17] Okay boys, this is it 好了 伙计们
[2:17:20] Let’s get ready. 都给我准备好了
[2:17:27] Now remember, it dosen’t matter if we have four men or fory, 记住了 就算我们有四个人
[2:17:32] we’re still gonna’ be facing John Ruth chained 鲁斯·约翰 他都拿着枪
[2:17:34] to my sister with a pistol pointed at her belly. 对着我妹妹的肚子
[2:17:37] Now killing that fella’ ‘fore he kills my sister, ain’t gonna’ be easy. 要想在他杀了我姐之前 先杀了他 可没那么容易
[2:17:41] But you believe that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. 不过我们就是为了那个目标来的
[2:17:44] So the name of the game here is patience. 所以我们都得有耐心
[2:17:48] Trapped here for two or three days, at some point, he will close his eyes 只要在困在这两三天 他一定会闭眼睡觉的
[2:17:52] and that’s when you blow the top of his head off. 然后你们就可以一枪崩了他
[2:17:55] Remember old man, my sister don’t make it off this mountain alive, neither do you. 你给我听好了 老人家 我姐要是不能活着出去 你也别想活着出去
[2:18:01] I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的
[2:18:20] Good luck, mate. 祝你好运 哥们
[2:18:34] What the hell’s going on, we weren’t expecting another stage tonight? 咋的啦 我们没想到今晚还有别的马车会来了
[2:18:39] I can see you already got another one up in here. 我知道 你已经有别的客人了
[2:18:43] I just got through putting the horses away. 我刚把马安顿好
[2:18:46] This ain’t the normal line. But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard, 这不是我们的原定路线 我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了
[2:18:50] so it looks like you’re stuck with us. 看上去你要和我们一起困在这了
[2:18:52] I can do another one. 再来钉一块
[2:18:53] And Sweet Dave inside? 明妮和戴夫 在么?
[2:18:55] They ain’t here. I’m running the place while they’re gone. 不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的
[2:19:00] Where’s Minnie and Sweet Dave? 明妮和戴夫 在哪?
[2:19:03] He says they ain’t here. He’s looking after the place while they gone. 他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的
[2:19:07] – Who are you? – I’m Bob. – 你是谁?- 鲍伯
[2:19:15] Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses. 好吧我管你是谁 帮O.B.安顿马去
[2:19:21] Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit’s them. 在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去
[2:19:29] I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help. 我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙
[2:19:35] I got two of my best men on it. 我还有俩哥们在车里呢
[2:19:39] You heard him freeloaders, get to work. 听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活
[2:19:46] Come on let’s go! 干活去吧
[2:19:49] – Open up! – You have to kick it open! – What? – 开门 踹开就好 – 啥?
[2:19:53] Kick it open! 你倒是踹啊
[2:20:00] Last Chapter Black Man, White Hell 终章 黑人 白人的地狱
[2:20:27] How you doing old boy? 老伙计 你觉得怎么样了?
[2:20:29] They shot my nuts off they’re freezing 他们把我蛋射掉了 痛死爹了
[2:20:33] burining up the same time, bleedin like a stuck pig. 像杀猪一样留了好多血
[2:20:38] I think I’m gonna die. 我觉得我快不行了
[2:20:41] And these motherfuckers did it. 都是这些狗娘养的干的好事
[2:20:45] That’s how I’m doing. How you doing? 你怎么样了?
[2:20:50] Well my leg hurts really bad. 我腿疼死了
[2:20:53] But I think if I’m put all my weight on my right foot… 不过我要是把重心放在右脚的话…
[2:20:56] I’m just being sarcastic I don’t give a fuck about your leg. 我就是假装关心一下 我才懒得鸟你的腿
[2:21:01] Just make yourself comfortable. 你开心就好
[2:21:06] Don’t worry about my comfort. Shit! I can’t feel my ass no more. 别担心我了 妈蛋 我屁股没感觉了
[2:21:12] Worry about these owl hoots and that bushwhacker nuts shooter in the basement. 还是提防一下这几个杂碎 还有那个在地下室的狗蛋东西
[2:21:20] All right! 好的
[2:21:23] You! 你
[2:21:25] Fella’ in the basement! 在地下室的家伙
[2:21:28] You either give up by the time I count to three, 我数到三 你要不投降的话
[2:21:34] or I shoot Domergue in the head. 我就在多茉歌头上来一枪
[2:21:38] One!… Two!… 一 二
[2:21:41] No, no, no, no! Don’t shoot her! I’m coming up! 别别别 别杀她 我出来
[2:21:46] Hold on there you bushwhacker sack shooter, you 等下 你个偷袭人的狗东西
[2:21:50] just open the door we tell you to come up! 你先把通道口打开 我叫你出来再出来
[2:21:58] Now throw out your pistol! 把枪扔出来
[2:22:01] Throw it to the bed. 朝床这边扔
[2:22:05] Well he got another. 他肯定还有一把
[2:22:09] Now throw out your other pistol. 把另一把也扔出来
[2:22:11] I ain’t got another pistol! 我没枪了
[2:22:13] Well you better shit another pistol out your ass! 你生也要给我生出来
[2:22:15] Cause if you don’t throw one up here in the next two seconds we gonna’ kill this bitch! 要是你不扔出枪来 再过两秒我就要杀了那个贱人了
[2:22:24] See? told ya’. 你看 跟你说了有的
[2:22:27] Now… 现在
[2:22:29] with your hands where we can see them… 把你手放在我能看见的地方
[2:22:31] slowly come on up! 慢慢地给我爬出来
[2:23:08] How ya’ doing dummy? 笨蛋 没事吧?
[2:23:11] Better.now I see your ugly face. 看到你来了 总算是好一点了
[2:23:22] How you like you that? You bushwhacker castrator! 感觉如何?你个偷袭人的大傻屌
[2:23:25] What are you doing he was giving up? 干嘛呢你?他都投降了
[2:23:28] It took him too long so I done for him. 谁叫他慢吞吞的 我就解决他了
[2:23:33] Joe Gage get your ass over and shut this trap door. 盖奇·乔 过来把那块木板关上
[2:23:57] I’m sorry, honey. 节哀吧
[2:24:07] May I sit in the chair? 我能坐那么?
[2:24:10] Yes you may. 行 你去吧
[2:24:21] Keep your hands flat on that table. 双手都放桌面上
[2:24:24] And don’t move them. 都别动
[2:24:26] Mannix! 曼尼克斯
[2:24:28] You sure picked the wrong time to turn into a nigger lover. 这次你可站错队了
[2:24:32] Don’t you see that nigger and John Ruth put you smack dab in the middle of danger? 你难道还不明白 那个黑鬼和鲁斯·约翰已经把你置于危险之中了吗?
[2:24:36] You’re about to be murdered in some nigger named 你就要在这个明妮的房子里死了
[2:24:38] Minnie’s house and you don’t even know why! 还死的不知所以然
[2:24:40] Okay, bitch… 行了 贱人
[2:24:44] I’ll bite… why? 我不信 为啥?
[2:24:48] I am workin with all three of them fella’s… 我跟这三个家伙都是一伙的
[2:24:51] but not cause they got butterflies in their belly ’bout me. 不是因为他们喜欢我
[2:24:53] But because we’re all gang members, The Jody Domergue Gang! 而是因为我们都是一个帮派的 乔迪多茉歌帮
[2:24:59] That fella’ y’all just killed in the basement, was Jody Domergue, my brother! 你们刚杀的那个在地下室的人 是我哥哥 乔迪多茉歌
[2:25:05] Well who the hell, is Jody Domergue? 乔迪多茉歌到底是谁
[2:25:10] You wanna tell them bounty man? 你来告诉他吧 赏金猎人
[2:25:13] He’s a big bad cat. He’s worth fifty thousand dollars. 他可是个大头目 他值五万块
[2:25:17] And every member of his gang is wort at least ten. 他们帮派的每个人都至少值一万
[2:25:22] witch finally explains why you’re worth ten. 难怪你会值一万
[2:25:25] And what’s gonna’ happen when that sun comes 等太阳出来后
[2:25:27] out nigger, so is my brother’s fifteen men 我哥那十五个弟兄们
[2:25:29] coming straight here for us! Tell them Grouch! 就会来找我们 你来跟他们说
[2:25:32] Jody’s got fifteen men waiting in Red Rock. 乔迪在红石镇还有十五个弟兄等着
[2:25:35] If we couldn’t kill John Ruth and free Daisy here. 要是我们没能杀掉鲁斯·约翰然后救了黛西
[2:25:40] Their job was to sack the town, kill John Ruth and free Daisy there. 他们就会杀遍镇子 直到杀了约翰 救出黛西
[2:25:47] Now with brohter dead, I’m in charge of this gang, right boys? 现在我哥死了 我就是帮派的老大了是吧 弟兄们
[2:25:52] Oh yeah. 是是是
[2:25:54] And Chris I’m telling you, you ain’t done anything yet, we can’t forgive. 我跟你说克里斯 你到现在为止还没有做什么特别过份的事
[2:25:59] So… 所以
[2:26:00] – let’s make a deal? – No deals, bitch! – 我们来做个交易吧?- 没得聊 贱人
[2:26:03] You gonna’ let that nigger speak for you, Chris? 你打算让那个黑鬼替你说话 克里斯?
[2:26:06] Hold it Warren. 慢着 沃伦
[2:26:09] Seeing as she ain’t got nothing to sell, I’m 她好像没啥话可说了
[2:26:13] kinda curious about her sales pitch, humor me. 我倒是越来越好奇她还有啥好逗我的了
[2:26:19] All right, bitch. 行吧 贱人
[2:26:31] What’s… your… deal? 你有啥交易好做的?
[2:26:36] Easy. 慢慢来
[2:26:38] Take your gun, shoot that nigger dead. 拿你的枪 杀了那个黑鬼
[2:26:43] Then we sit here all nice like for the next two days. 然后相安无事地在这坐两天
[2:26:47] When the snow melts… 等雪融化了
[2:26:48] we go back to Mexico and you go on to Red Rock to get that star pinned on your chest. 我们就回墨西哥 你就回你的红石镇当你的治安官
[2:26:56] Well… we can give them Marco. 我们能把马克交给他
[2:27:01] Bob’s real name is “Marco The Mexican”. 鲍伯的真名是 墨西哥马克
[2:27:05] He’s worth twelve thousand dollars. 他值一万二美元
[2:27:08] – That’s “Marco The Mexican”? – Precisely, yeah. – 那就是墨西哥马克?- 答对了
[2:27:12] Shit, after I blew his face off, Marco ain’t worth a peso. 狗屁 我射爆他的头之后 马克就一块都不值了
[2:27:22] If I die in the next two days, which is more than likely, you can have me. 要是我接下来的两天里死了 我知道很有可能会死 你可以领走我尸体
[2:27:28] Under the name “English Pete Hicox” I’ve gotta’ federal 英国人 黑塔古斯·皮特 我被政府悬赏
[2:27:32] bounty of fifteen thousand dollars on my head. 一万五美元
[2:27:38] – And it’s all your Chris. – You keep talking, Pete. – 你可以把钱都拿走 克里斯 – 皮特 你再废话的话
[2:27:42] You gonna talk yourself to death. 你就是自寻死路了
[2:27:46] Joe Gage, who you be? 盖奇·乔 你又是谁?
[2:27:50] – Grouch Douglass. – You heard of him? – 道格拉斯·古拉奇 – 你听说过他么?
[2:27:54] Yeah, I heard of Grouch Douglass. He’s worth ten, just like Daisy. 是啊 我听说过他 他跟黛西一样值一万美元
[2:28:00] Remind me, 那你告诉我
[2:28:03] why we wouldn’t just kill all y’all and cash in? 为什么我不能直接杀了你们几个 然后领钱去?
[2:28:08] Oh, you can kill us all. But you’ll never spend a cent of that bounty money 是啊 你完全可以杀光我们 只是你们绝对活着出不了这座山
[2:28:12] and you’ll never leave this mountain alive. 然后花一分钱了
[2:28:15] Because when that snow melts, the rest of Jody’s 因为雪一化 其他那些弟兄们
[2:28:17] gang, all fifteen of them, that were waiting, 另外十五个大兄弟 都在红石镇等着
[2:28:19] in Red Rock are coming here. 来这找我们
[2:28:21] Now let, let’s say you shoot us all… 就算你把我们都杀了
[2:28:24] If you really want all that Domergue Gang bounty money, 你要是想领我们多茉歌帮的赏金
[2:28:28] you still got to get all our corpses into Red Rock. 你还得把我们尸体都带到红石镇去
[2:28:31] And that ain’t gonna’ be so easy. Cause I doubt you can drive a four horse team. 那可不容易噢 我也不信你能同时骑四匹马的马车
[2:28:36] And that wagon out there is too heavy for a two horse team. 但是两匹马又拉不动
[2:28:39] So that means you’re gonna’ hafta’ lead a string of horses into Red Rock 所以就是说 你得一人一匹马骑着去红石镇
[2:28:43] And with that deep snow after a blizzard, 外面刚下了这么大的雪
[2:28:46] you ain’t gonna’ be able to get away with any more then let’s say one body per horse. 你是不可能逃得掉的 就算一人一匹马吧
[2:28:50] So that’s you, leading a string of four horses into Red Rock, 你一个人 牵着四匹马去红石镇
[2:28:56] and with all them horses, in that snow, 在那么多雪的雪地里
[2:29:00] and you all by your lonesome, you’re gonna be a mite poky. 都得是你一个人 你休想走得有多快
[2:29:03] And you gonna’ run smack dab into The Domergue 然后你会刚好落入我们帮派的手中
[2:29:05] Gang and again Grouch, how many is that? 古拉奇 咱们有多少人?
[2:29:07] – Fifteen killer strong. – And when those fifteen killers, – 十五个身强力壮的杀手 – 然后等他们
[2:29:12] come across you, 遇到你的时候
[2:29:14] in possession of all of our dead bodies, they 看见你带这我们几个的尸体
[2:29:16] ain’t just gonna’ kill you and that nigger. 他们不止会杀了你和这个黑鬼
[2:29:18] There gonna go back to Red Rock and kill every son of a bitch in that town. 他们会回红石镇 杀了镇上的每个人
[2:29:24] You really the Sheriff of Red Rock? You wanna save the town? 你要真的是红石镇的治安官 你想不想救镇民们?
[2:29:28] Then shoot that nigger dead! 那就开枪杀了那个黑鬼
[2:29:35] You belive in Jesus now, huh, bitch? Well good ‘cos ’bout meet him! 你现在倒相信上帝了啊 贱人 很好 你很快就会去见上帝了
[2:29:40] Anybody else wanna’ make a deal, huh? 还有谁 嗯?
[2:29:43] The deal still stands, Chris. 交易还有效 克里斯
[2:29:46] You ain’t done we can’t forgive. 你还没做什么不可原谅的事
[2:29:49] It’s still all on that nigger. 主要还是那个黑鬼
[2:29:53] Shoot them dead, take my body 你杀了他 带走我们的尸体
[2:29:57] and sit out the snow with Daisy and Grou 带黛西出去 然后…
[2:30:44] Mannix! 曼尼克斯
[2:30:47] Give me my pistol! 把我的手枪给我
[2:30:51] Catch them here. 拿过来
[2:30:59] Catch them here. 拿过来
[2:31:13] So… 那么
[2:31:15] you were saying… we sit here… 你刚才说 我们坐在这
[2:31:20] all nice and friendly like… 相安无事的
[2:31:23] for the next two days… 度过接下来的两天
[2:31:24] then the snow melts, 等雪化了
[2:31:26] you leave here, meet up with your gang and high tail it to Mexico? 你去你们帮派的兄弟汇合 然后坐火车回墨西哥?
[2:31:34] Yeah. 是
[2:31:35] And I get Oswaldo and Joe Gage? 然后我能带走奥斯瓦尔多和盖奇·乔?
[2:31:41] Yeah. 对
[2:31:43] But Jody’s worth fifty thousand, what ’bout his body? 可是乔迪值五万 他怎么办?
[2:31:46] You gonna make a deal with this diabolical bitch? 你竟然要跟那个烦人的贱人达成协议?
[2:31:56] I’m not saying I’m gonna’ make a deal with her, we’re just talking. Calm down. 我还没说我接受了呢 我们就只是唠嗑 冷静点
[2:32:03] So what about Jody’s body and the fifty thousand? 那乔迪的尸体呢?五万块呢
[2:32:06] You’ve gotten greedy, Reb, no deal. 你太贪了啊 那个不行
[2:32:08] We take Jody’s body back with us he got children. 我们得带走朱迪的尸体 他是有孩子的人
[2:32:14] So I kill, Warren… and we’re all friends? 那我只有杀了沃伦 我们就成朋友了咯?
[2:32:21] Yeah. 对头
[2:32:34] No deal, tramp. 不可能 小婊砸
[2:32:37] Chris you’re making the biggest mistake of your life! 克里斯 你犯了这辈子最大的一个错误
[2:32:41] When our boys get here in a coupla’ days, their gonna cut your nuts off! 等我们的弟兄们几天以后到这里 他们还不弄死你
[2:32:45] And there won’t be a stick left in that town unburnt. 红石镇会被杀得片甲不留
[2:32:49] Well I guess I should be plum scared right now, huh? 哇 我觉得我现在是不是应该吓尿了?
[2:32:54] If you had any brains, you would be. 你要是有脑子的话 是该吓尿了
[2:32:57] You see… 黛西
[2:33:03] here’s the problem Daisy. 问题是
[2:33:05] In order for me to be scared of your threats, 我要是真的被你的威胁吓住了
[2:33:09] I got to believe in those fifteen extra gang members waiting it out in Red Rock. 那我还得信你说的还有十五个弟兄在红石镇等着的鬼话咯
[2:33:13] And boy, oh boy… I sure don’t. 呵呵 我才不信
[2:33:20] What I belive is… 我只知道
[2:33:23] Joe Gage or Grouch Douglass whatever the fuck his name was…. 是盖奇·乔或者那个管他什么鬼名字的道格拉斯
[2:33:29] poisoned the coffy… 给咖啡下的毒
[2:33:32] and you watched him do it. 然后你看到了
[2:33:37] And you watched me pork up and didn’t say shit… 你看我差点喝了 然后啥也没说
[2:33:43] and I believe… 我才发现
[2:33:46] you all what you’ve always been… 你原来一直都是
[2:33:50] a lying bitch, who will do anything… 一个爱骗人的小婊砸
[2:33:54] to cheat that rope waiting for her in Red Rock. 就为了骗那个要吊死你的人
[2:33:57] Including shitting out fifteen extra gang members, 只要有必要 你愿意做任何事
[2:34:00] Whenever you needs be. 包括这十五个兄弟都是骗人的
[2:34:05] And… 还有
[2:34:11] I believe when it comes to what’s left of The Jody Doe-ming-grey Gang… 我觉得你说的多茉歌帮派
[2:34:19] I’m looking at them, right here right, right 就只是我现在看着的这几个
[2:34:22] now. Dead on this on this motherfucking floor. 在地板上死得透透的了
[2:34:26] Goddamn right. 真聪明
[2:34:28] You’re gonna’ die on this mountain, Chris. 克里斯 你也得死在这
[2:34:32] – My brother leds an army of men… – Horse Shit! – 我哥可有一支帮派 – 放屁
[2:34:39] My daddy led an army, he led a renegade amry, fighting a lost cause! 我爹才领导过一支军队 他领导的反叛军 为了一个注定失败的事业而战斗
[2:34:45] My daddy held up to four hundred men together after the war 现在我爹战后只剩四百人在身边了
[2:34:49] with nothing but their respect in his command. 啥都没了 只是他们都很敬重我爹 信得过他的指挥
[2:34:54] Your brother’s just a owl hoot who led a gang of killers. 你的哥哥只是领导一群杀手的垃圾
[2:35:00] I don’t feel so good. 我好像不太舒服
[2:35:03] Oh, shit. 我去
[2:35:16] You still alive, white boy? 你还活着么 小子?
[2:35:26] Mannix? 曼尼克斯?
[2:35:28] Fuck! 该死
[2:35:29] Hey, boy! 小子
[2:35:38] Get up! 快起来
[2:35:45] Chris Mannix! Your ass ain’t nailed to the floor! 曼尼克斯·克里斯 快把屁股坐起来
[2:35:49] Wake the fuck up! 快给我的醒过来
[2:35:58] Wake up, white boy! 你倒是醒啊 小伙子
[2:36:22] I ain’t dead yet, you black bastard. 我还没死呢 混蛋
[2:36:36] Chris Mannix, I may have misjudged you. 曼尼克斯·克里斯 看来我之前错怪你了
[2:36:42] Now we’ve come to the part of the story… 现在我们才到重点…
[2:36:47] – where I blow your goddamn head off! – No, no, no don’t shoot her! 看我不崩了你的脑袋 别 先别开枪
[2:36:52] Why the hell not? 为啥不行?
[2:36:56] John Ruth. 鲁斯·约翰
[2:37:03] John Ruth was one mighty, mighty bastard. 他这个混蛋确实是狠角色
[2:37:14] What’s the last thing… 你知道他死之前
[2:37:16] that bastard did, ‘fore he died? 做了什么?
[2:37:20] Was save your life. 救了你一命
[2:37:22] We gonna’ die, white boy. 我们都快死了 小伙子
[2:37:25] We ain’t got no say in that. 这点我们毋庸置疑
[2:37:29] But there’s one thing left we do have a say in. 只是还有一件事我们没确定
[2:37:34] And that how we kill this bitich. 那就是怎么杀这个婊砸
[2:37:38] And I say, shootings to good for her… 我觉得 一枪杀了她好像对她太仁慈了点
[2:37:42] John Ruth coulda shot her anywhere, anytime along the way, 鲁斯·约翰 本可以随便在路上哪里就开枪的
[2:37:47] but John Ruth was The Hangman… 但他坚持要绞刑
[2:37:53] and when The Hangman catches ya’, you don’t die by no bullet. 当绞刑者抓住你 你会被开枪杀死
[2:37:58] When the The Hangman catches ya’… 当绞刑者抓住你
[2:38:01] you hang. 你只会被绞死
[2:38:04] “You only need to hang Mean Bastards.” 你只需要绞死那些大混蛋
[2:38:07] “But Mean Bastards, you need to hang”. 只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们
[2:38:35] As my first and final act as the Sheriff of Red Rock, 这是我第一次也是最后一次当红石镇治安官
[2:38:41] I sentence you, Domergue, 多茉歌 我判处你
[2:38:44] to hang by the neck until dead. 被绞刑至死
[2:39:03] Hang on, Daisy. I wanna watch. 坚持住 黛西 我还想看看呢
[2:39:41] Now that, was a nice dance. 看 魔鬼的步伐
[2:39:45] That sure was pretty. 真的相当完美
[2:40:41] Hey… 嘿
[2:40:45] can I see that Lincoln Letter? 我能看看那份林肯写的信么?
[2:41:30] Dear Marquis… 亲爱的 马奎斯
[2:41:33] I hope this letter finds you… 我希望写这封信时
[2:41:37] in good health and stat… 你身体无恙然后
[2:41:41] I’m doing fine… 我一切都好
[2:41:44] altough I wish there were more hours in the day…. 尽管我希望时间能再多一点
[2:41:49] is just so much to do… 只是工作太繁多
[2:41:52] time’s changing slowly… but surely… 时间无痕
[2:41:57] and it’s men like you that will make a difference… 但如你这般的男子必有所作为
[2:42:02] your military success was a credit… 你的军队不止是你的荣耀
[2:42:06] not only to you… but your race as well… 也是你们种族的骄傲
[2:42:11] I’m very proud everytime I hear new of you… 每当我听到你的消息我都相当自豪
[2:42:17] we still have a long way to go, but hand in hand… 我们还有很长的一段路要走 只要同舟共济
[2:42:24] I know we’ll get there… 一定能实现的
[2:42:28] I just want to let you know, you’re in my thoughts… 我只想让你明白 你一直在我心中
[2:42:33] hopefully our paths will cross in the future… 共盼未来我们能相见
[2:42:39] until then… I remain your friend… 而我还是你的朋友
[2:42:46] ole’ Mary Todd’s calling… 玛丽来催了
[2:42:49] so I guess it must be time for bed… 我该睡觉去了
[2:42:55] respectfully… Abraham Lincoln. 亚伯拉罕·林肯 致敬
[2:43:04] Ole’ Mary Todd… That’s a nice touch. 玛丽·陶德 真是感人
[2:43:09] Yeah… Thanks. 是啊 谢了
2015年

文章导航

Previous Post: United 93(93航班)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Sing Street(初恋这首情歌)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号