英文名称:The Hit List
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Go! Go! Go! Move! | 快 快走 |
[00:50] | Move! | 走 |
[00:51] | Go! | 快 |
[01:36] | This is yet another liberal attack on our values, | 我们的观念 家庭 生活方式 |
[01:38] | our families and on our way of life. | 又将受到一轮自由主义的冲击 |
[01:41] | On the subject of gay marriage remember this, people. | 朋友们请记住 当谈到同性婚姻时 |
[01:43] | This is not about the union of two people of the same sex. | 这可不单单是两个男人的结合 |
[01:47] | This, this is clearly the work of liberal judges | 这还是一个坚持自由的法官的工作 |
[01:50] | who are trying to force their will | 法官们要将他们的想法 |
[01:52] | on you, the American people. | 灌输给全美国人民 |
[01:54] | Society at large is better served by | 保证神圣的正常婚姻 |
[01:56] | maintaining the sacred tradition of marriage. | 人们才能更好的服务社会 |
[01:59] | As in a man and a woman | 男人和女人 |
[02:01] | joined together by holy matrimony. | 因神圣的婚姻而结合 |
[02:04] | The people know it. You know it. | 这是共识 你明白 |
[02:08] | And I know it. This is Jim O’Bannon reporting. | 我也明白 这是吉姆·欧班诺的报道 |
[02:11] | Good night, everybody | 晚安 各位 |
[02:12] | and thanks for watching The O’Bannon FILES. | 感谢收看欧版诺档案 |
[03:05] | – Yeah? – Arbor’s gone, sir. | -喂 -阿勃失踪了 先生 |
[03:07] | Missed his assignment in Seattle. | 未完成西雅图任务 |
[03:09] | – What happened? – I’mm not sure what happened. | -怎么回事 -我也不太清楚 |
[03:11] | He just vanished. | 他突然人间蒸发了 |
[03:12] | So the guy doesn’t complete his assignment, | 这么说他没有完成任务 |
[03:14] | and you have no fucking idea where he is. | 你他妈也不知道他躲哪去了 |
[03:17] | This is unacceptable. | 这是决不允许的 |
[03:18] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[03:20] | l understand. I’mm gonna make it right. | 我明白 我就去搞定这事 |
[03:22] | l have Senate Oversight all over my ass. | 我屁股后面有一堆议员的人监督着我 |
[03:24] | And I’m meeting with the director tonight. | 晚上我还得去和主管见面 |
[03:27] | The last thing I need is a failed assignment | 我最不想听到的就是因为该死的特工 |
[03:29] | by a rogue agent who disappeared and didn’t follow orders. | 不听命令跑了而导致任务失败 |
[03:32] | He is your man. He is your responsibility. | 他是你的人 也是你的责任 |
[03:35] | Find him and fix it. | 找到他后直接做掉 |
[03:37] | Yes, sir. Consider it done. | 知道了 保证完成 |
[06:20] | Good morning. How are you? | 早安 你怎样 |
[06:21] | – Good. – Excellent. | -很好 -感觉不错 |
[06:54] | This is Allan Campbell. | 我是艾伦·坎贝尔 |
[06:55] | Hello, Allan. Do you know who this is? | 喂 艾伦 你知道我是谁吗 |
[07:02] | No… | 不清楚 |
[07:03] | You’re forgetting me already, Allan? | 艾伦 你已经把我忘了吗 |
[07:06] | Listen, you know, like I said, I’ll… I’ll get you the money. | 听着 你知道我说过 我会把钱给你的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:933个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:133个,六级词汇:66个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:139个,专四词汇:123个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:249个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:10] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[07:12] | Well, that’s great. Can you do it today? | 听起来不错 今天能交钱吗 |
[07:15] | No, no, no. Actually, I have a promotion today. | 不 不 其实我今天升职了 |
[07:16] | And a then I got it all covered. | 过两天我手里就会有钱了 |
[07:19] | The next time I see you, you better have my money. | 下次我找你的时候 你最好有钱 |
[07:22] | Yeah, no, I understand. And I appreciate it. | 我明白了 非常感谢 |
[07:25] | – Congrats on yourcareer. – Thanks. | -恭喜你升职 -谢谢 |
[07:36] | Oh, shit. Fuck. | 该死 |
[07:38] | Shit. God damn it. | 该死 真倒霉 |
[07:43] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:48] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:50] | – That’s a good look. – Don’t laugh at me, Drew. Come on. | -真好看 -别笑我了 杜鲁 过来 |
[07:53] | – What happened to your eye anyway. – My eye’s fine. | -你眼睛怎么了 -没事 |
[07:55] | Just let me… let me have your shirt. | 把你衬衣给我 |
[07:57] | – What? – Just let me have your shirt. | -什么 -把你衬衣给我 |
[08:00] | I’m not gonna give you my shirt. | 我才不把衬衣给你 |
[08:01] | l can’t go in to Gates like this. | 我不能穿成这样去见盖茨 |
[08:02] | – You shouldn’t have spilled coffee on it.- Okay, well, I did. | -你就不该把咖啡打翻 -好吧 我记住了 |
[08:04] | And now I need your shirt. | 现在我需要你的衬衣 |
[08:05] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:09] | Spill anything on your pants? | 再往你裤子上洒点东西 |
[08:10] | You want me to give you those, too? | 是不是还得换裤子 |
[08:11] | Come on. Stop being like that. | 别再笑话我了 |
[08:17] | Hey, everybody. I made it. Just a kid. | 伙计们 是我 开个玩笑 |
[08:21] | Big day, huh? Everybody pertty excited about it. | 大日子 你们都很激动吧 |
[08:24] | Hey, Allan made it. | 估计是艾伦 |
[08:30] | What…happened with your eye, bud? | 你眼睛怎么了 老兄 |
[08:35] | – Nothing, man. I’m okay. – Yeah? | -没什么 我很好 -是吗 |
[08:38] | – I’m fine. – Nothing, huh? | -我很好 -没事 是吗 |
[08:41] | Doesn’t look like nothing to me. | 我看 可不像什么事都没有 |
[08:44] | You got a new tie there, huh? | 新领带吗 |
[08:46] | Classy. Gray. Didn’t know that was the new power color. | 经典的灰色 挺配你的 |
[08:52] | – Strong choice. – Thanks. | -选的不错 -谢谢 |
[08:54] | Mr. Gates. | 盖茨先生 |
[08:55] | Okay, Feel we all have a lot of work to get back to, | 好了 大家都有一屁股活等着回去做 |
[08:57] | so I’m gonna keep this snappy. | 我就开门见山的说吧 |
[09:01] | I’ve looked through all of your proposals. And while I think | 大家的提案我都看过了 |
[09:04] | all of you have more than a little something to offer. | 我觉得各有千秋 |
[09:07] | but the proposal that’s the nail on the head | 其中一份力拔头筹 |
[09:09] | is the one that shows the most leadership and vision | 体现出来过人的远见和领导才能 |
[09:13] | that is gonna be required to take this company into the future. | 正是未来我们公司所需 |
[09:17] | Congratulations, Felzner. | 祝贺你 弗兹勒 |
[09:20] | – Thank you, sir. – You are welcome. | -非常感谢 先生 -客气啦 |
[09:21] | And you can move into that new offical | 你可以随意挑选一个 |
[09:23] | where would you like. | 喜欢的办公室来工作 |
[09:26] | Excuse me, sir? Mr. Gates? | 等一下 先生 盖茨先生 |
[09:28] | Yes, Allan? | 什么事 艾伦 |
[09:29] | Listen, you said that you liked my work. | 您说很欣赏我的工作 |
[09:31] | You said that it was strong… | 您说我很优秀 |
[09:32] | I said I liked your work, Allan. And I do. | 我是这么说过 艾伦 确实说过 |
[09:34] | Okay, so why am I not getting the promotion? | 那为什么我没有升职 |
[09:36] | I mean, I’ve been here longer than Felzner. | 我的意思是 我比弗兹勒的资格要老 |
[09:37] | Felzner is the future, Allan. It’s as simple as that. | 弗兹勒是未来的希望 艾伦 就这么简单 |
[09:42] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:56] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[10:22] | Hey, honey, it’s me. Call me when you get a chance. | 宝贝 是我 有时间给我回电话 |
[11:09] | Come on. Fuck. Where are you? Shit. | 接电话啊 该死 你在哪里了 该死 |
[11:33] | Campbell. | 坎贝尔 |
[11:39] | Brian, this is Allan. | 布莱恩 我是艾伦 |
[11:42] | You stole my idea. And I know it. | 你窃取了我的方案 我很清楚 |
[11:44] | And I’m gonna let Gates know it. | 我这就向盖茨告发 |
[11:46] | You can’t get away with this. You hear me? | 你不可能蒙混过去的 你听到了吗 |
[11:48] | I’m not gonna let you get away with this. | 这事我跟你没完 |
[12:04] | Come on, lady. | 接电话啊 女士 |
[12:43] | Hey, honey. I’ve been trying call you. | 宝贝 我给你打电话 |
[12:44] | Why didn’t you answer? | 你为什么不接呀 |
[12:50] | Where’s Mike? I saw his car downstairs. | 麦克在哪了 我在楼下看见他的车了 |
[13:01] | You all right? Something wrong? | 你还好吧 有心事吗 |
[13:11] | Hey, Allan. | 艾伦 |
[13:21] | When did you become so detached? | 什么时候你开始这么冷冰冰 |
[13:23] | What? | 什么 |
[13:25] | I’m gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[13:26] | Please. | 请自便 |
[13:32] | Jesus, Mike. | 老天 麦克 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:53] | l wanted you to know. | 我故意让你知道 |
[13:57] | This isn’t working, Allan. | 婚姻不是工作 艾伦 |
[13:59] | You are always so distant, | 你总是疏远我 |
[14:02] | so concerned with climbing the ladder. | 只关心如何升职 |
[14:03] | For us, Syd. | 为了我们 雪儿 |
[14:05] | It was always for us. | 这一切都是为了我们 |
[14:07] | I believe you. I do. | 我相信你 |
[14:09] | But somewhere along the line, | 但事与愿违 |
[14:10] | you actually forgot about me. | 其实你心中已没有我了 |
[14:15] | I mean, look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[14:17] | We don’t even fight with passion anymore. | 吵架都没有激情 |
[14:20] | The hot and cold I can take, | 忽冷忽热我可以忍 |
[14:22] | but this numbness in between? | 麻木不仁我就没辙了 |
[14:25] | So does that make this all okay? | 那么这样就可以解决了吗 |
[14:27] | No, it doesn’t make it okay. | 不 这怎么能算解决 |
[14:28] | But don’t pretend like I’m the only one with secrets. | 别装得好像就我一个人明白 |
[14:31] | Look at your face. | 看看你那表情 |
[14:32] | You think I actually believe that was an accident? | 你真以为这只是个意外吗 |
[14:35] | No, I just was trying to get ahead, that’s it. | 不 我只是想要成功 |
[14:38] | That’s all I’ve ever done. | 一直以来的努力都是为了这个 |
[14:41] | Well, maybe trying to get ahead, you just fell behind. | 急功近利 欲速不达 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | I’ll go… I’ll go get a hotel. | 我去旅馆 |
[15:05] | Allan, wait… | 艾伦 等下 |
[15:25] | Can I get a JD straight up, please? | 给我来杯威士忌 不加冰的 |
[15:28] | Big night ahead? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:30] | Epic. | 说来话长 |
[15:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Can I get another one? | 再给我来一杯 |
[15:51] | Perfectly in a bigger glass, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 最好给我换个大点的杯子 |
[15:53] | That’s the biggest glass I got, sir. | 已经是最大的杯子了 先生 |
[15:56] | l guess I’ll be keeping you busy then tonight. | 今晚得让你多受累了 |
[16:19] | What are you drinking? | 你喝的什么 |
[16:23] | Water. | 水 |
[16:24] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[16:28] | lf it was a joke, would it be funny? | 假如这是一个玩笑 你觉得好笑吗 |
[16:32] | No, no, I mean, to each his own. | 不 我意思是 各有所好 |
[16:35] | We interrupt this game to | 抱歉打扰各位 |
[16:36] | bring you this breaking news story right now. | 现在我们插播一条重要新闻 |
[16:38] | Jim O’Bannon, host O’Bannon FILES | 收视率达百万的 |
[16:41] | a sometimes controversial | 以备受争议的新闻和观点为看点的 |
[16:43] | news and opinion show viewed by millions, | 欧版诺档案节目的主持人吉姆·欧班诺 |
[16:46] | was found dead just minutes ago | 几分钟前 |
[16:47] | outside a downtown restaurant. | 死在了市中心一家饭店的门口 |
[16:50] | – At this time… – Barkeep. | -此时…-老板 |
[16:51] | …police tell us that apparently | 据警察的说法 |
[16:53] | he was shot to death at | 他走到两个保镖侧面时 |
[16:55] | close range along side two of his bodyguards. | 被近距离射杀 |
[16:59] | Jim O’Bannon was 58. | 吉姆·欧班诺现年58岁 |
[17:01] | We now return you back to the game. | 现在我们转回节目 |
[17:03] | So Jim O’Bannon, huh? | 说的是吉姆·欧班诺 是吧 |
[17:06] | That’s kind of crazy, him getting killed. | 太疯狂了 他被杀了 |
[17:08] | Him being a big TV star and all, don’t you think? | 他是电视界的巨星 你觉得呢 |
[17:11] | Fame doesn’t make you invincible. | 名声可不能让你变得刀枪不入 |
[17:15] | Yeah, and I always thought he was a bit of a jackass, | 是啊 我总觉得他有点蠢 |
[17:17] | but nobody deserves to die. | 但没人就应该去死 |
[17:34] | I’m Allan. How you doing? | 我是艾伦 你呢 |
[17:39] | What is this, some kind of Fag Bar? | 什么意思 搞什么基情 |
[17:43] | No, I was just… I’m sorrry. | 不 我只是…抱歉 |
[17:47] | I was just trying to | 我只是想 |
[17:47] | make some friendly conversation, that’s all. | 表达一下友善 |
[17:51] | It’s like I got “Everlast” stamped across my face, man. | 就好像我脑袋上被刻上了”永恒”的牌子 |
[17:54] | Like a human punching bag. | 像个人肉沙袋 |
[17:58] | Can I have another one, please? | 再来一杯 |
[18:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:20] | Whatever, man. It’s cool. | 没什么 伙计 |
[18:22] | When I spoke to you earlier, | 我必须为刚才跟你说话时 |
[18:24] | I must have given out the impression | 对你的态度 |
[18:26] | that I was game for compensation. | 进行道歉 |
[18:28] | If I wasn’t, I should have kept my mouth shut. | 如果不行 我就闭嘴 |
[18:35] | Name’s Jonas. | 我叫乔纳斯 |
[18:37] | Allan. Allan Campbell. | 艾伦 艾伦·坎贝尔 |
[18:47] | What you said about being a human punching bag, | 你说的什么人肉沙袋 |
[18:50] | you definitely look the part. | 来形容你自己很正确 |
[18:52] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 是啊 你说的对 |
[18:57] | Corporate world’s a bitch. | 在大公司工作真够糟糕的 |
[18:59] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:02] | I read The Wall Street Journal. | 我有读华尔街日报 |
[19:04] | No, I mean how did you know that I… | 不 我是问你怎么知道 |
[19:05] | I work for Corporation not another? | 我在大型企业上班而不是干别的 |
[19:08] | Does it everyone. | 谁都能看出来 |
[19:16] | I’m an engineer. | 我是个工程师 |
[19:18] | – You like it? – Not at the moment, no. | -你喜欢这份工作吗 -现在有些讨厌了 |
[19:22] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[19:24] | You ever… You ever have a really, like, a really bad day, | 你有过 某天晦气缠身 |
[19:29] | I mean a really fucking bad day? | 倒霉透顶吗 |
[19:32] | Until recently, no. But recently, yes. | 现在还没有 将来可能吧 |
[19:35] | Well, my boss, he all but promised | 我的老板承诺过给我升职 |
[19:37] | me a promotion and then gave it to the new guy. | 但是他却把机会给了个新来的 |
[19:41] | I mean, I’ve been working there for nine years. | 我在那里工作有九年了 |
[19:46] | I mean, I was relying on it. I had…investments. | 我就指望着升职 我借了高利贷 |
[19:54] | There’s always someone else. | 总有人干这种事 |
[19:57] | Our own expandability, | 我们自身的潜能 |
[19:58] | that’s all you can ever really count on in this life. | 才是这辈子唯一能真正依赖的 |
[20:03] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 开导开导我吧 |
[20:06] | Doesn’t really explain the eye, though. | 也不算是真的说到点上 |
[20:12] | It’s a bit complicated, to say the least. | 退一步说 还是挺复杂的 |
[20:17] | l guess some investments can really cost you. | 我猜你借了不少钱吧 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:26] | Can you keep them coming, please? Thanks. | 再给我来一杯 谢谢 |
[20:33] | I’ve known her for years. | 我认识她有好几年了 |
[20:35] | Since college. | 从大学就认识 |
[20:38] | – I’ve known Mike… I met him just before. – And Mike is? | -这之前我就认识麦克了 -麦克是谁 |
[20:43] | He was my bestfriend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[20:45] | Your bestfriend that’s fucking your wife. | 你最好的朋友上了的你老婆 |
[20:48] | Yeah, well, he’s not my… Yeah, yeah. | 是 他不是我的…是 |
[20:52] | Well, it’s okay, then. | 明白了 然后 |
[20:53] | Yeah, son of a bitch was my best man at our wedding. | 是 那个混蛋还是我婚礼上的伴郎 |
[20:59] | You know, Allan, what you said be you were right. | 艾伦 你刚才说的没错 |
[21:03] | You are a human punching bag. | 你就是个人肉沙袋 |
[21:05] | You allow your boss to pass you over like a Jewish holiday. | 你默许你的老板完全忽视你 |
[21:09] | You obviously allowed someone | 显然你也默许别人得到一份 |
[21:11] | to work one over on you pretty good. | 本应属于你的相当不错的工作 |
[21:13] | And you allowed your wife to fuck another guy. | 你还默许你老婆和别的男人上床 |
[21:15] | I wouldn’t say I allowed it. | 我可没说我允许了 |
[21:16] | Yes, you did, Allan. You allowed it. All of it. | 是的 艾伦 你默许了所有的事情 |
[21:20] | You’re the one who said it. | 你就是说了允许 |
[21:22] | You’re so afraid to stand up | 无论别人对你做了什么 |
[21:24] | no matter what anyone does to you. | 你都不敢站起来反对 |
[21:27] | That makes yourself perpetuating victim of circumstance. | 这使得你永远是这个社会的受害者 |
[21:30] | I’m not looking I just wanted to have some shoulder… | 不是这样 我只是想有些朋友… |
[21:32] | I get it. Your problem, Allan, is that you’re weak. | 我明白了 艾伦你的问题就是软弱 |
[21:39] | Your wife sees | 你妻子明白 |
[21:39] | that why she figures she can sleep with your bestfriend. | 这是为什么她认为可以跟你最好的朋友上床 |
[21:42] | Your bestfriend, he sees it. | 你最好的朋友 他也明白 |
[21:43] | That’s why he figures he can wrap legs with her | 这是为什么他认为可以去抱 |
[21:45] | and not suffer any real consequence. | 你老婆的大腿而不会遭到任何报应 |
[21:48] | l think you’re… You’re crossing the line a little bit. | 我觉得你说得有点过分了 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | Who the hell are you to tell me who I am and who I’m not? | 你这么对我指指点点的 你到底是谁 |
[21:58] | As far as I see it, I’m the | 照我看来 我才真正是 |
[22:00] | closest thing to a friend you’ve ever really had. | 你最亲近的朋友 |
[22:03] | I mean, we’ve known each other for two hours? | 我们认识才不过两个小时吧 |
[22:08] | How long did you know Mike? Look how that turned out. | 你认识麦克多长时间了 结果怎么样 |
[22:13] | I’m your friend, Allan, | 我是你的朋友 艾伦 |
[22:15] | because I got the balls to be brutally honest with you. | 因为我至始至终对你坦诚相待 |
[22:19] | Complete and total openness, no skipping paragraphs. | 对你完全敞开心扉 无所隐瞒 |
[22:23] | Everbody else you like is for the shit. | 其他你在乎的人都是垃圾 |
[22:28] | You know, for somebody | 对于一些人来说 |
[22:30] | you cleanest to know so little about people, | 你非常清楚他们有多渺小 |
[22:32] | you certainly got me, everything figured out. | 你的确非常了解我 所有的事情都说对了 |
[22:39] | It’s part of my job. | 这是我的工作之一 |
[22:43] | What’s that? You’re like a… | 什么工作 你就像个… |
[22:47] | You a shrink? You shrink heads fella? What do you do? | 心理医生 是心理医生吗 你是做什么的 |
[22:51] | I’m a professional killer, Allan. | 我是名职业杀手 艾伦 |
[23:00] | Bullshit. | 瞎说 |
[23:01] | Jim O’Bannon, that guy we saw on the TV earlier? | 吉姆·欧班诺 刚才我们在电视上看到的那个家伙 |
[23:05] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:16] | Yeah, right. | 是 好吧 |
[23:20] | When I said I wasn’t much of a people person, | 我不善于打交道 |
[23:25] | I meant I always work alone. | 我意思是我独自工作 |
[23:28] | But I always know my opponent. | 但我总是很了解我的敌人 |
[23:29] | That’s how I can read people so well. | 所以我能很好的读懂一个人 |
[23:33] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[23:35] | If it was a joke, would it be funny? | 假如这是一个玩笑 你觉得好笑吗 |
[23:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:44] | Okay, fine. Let’s say hypothetically, | 那好 我们先假设这样 |
[23:50] | You killed O’Bannon. Why? | 你杀了欧班诺 为什么 |
[23:56] | I was paid to perform the job, | 有人出钱雇佣我执行任务 |
[23:58] | but then decided to come here and do O’Bannon instead. | 但我决定先到这里把欧班诺做掉 |
[24:02] | Personal reasons. | 个人原因 |
[24:04] | That’s pretty sloppy for a so-called professional. | 对于所谓的专业人士来说这真是太过草率了 |
[24:07] | I mean, you come here, you kill O’Bannon, | 我意思是 你来这里把欧班诺宰了 |
[24:09] | and then you give a tell-all | 然后来这里 |
[24:13] | to a complete stranger. | 跟一个陌生人全盘托出 |
[24:14] | But we’re not complete strangers, Allan. | 但我们并不是陌生人 艾伦 |
[24:16] | We’re friends, remember? | 我们是朋友 记得吧 |
[24:18] | Here we go. | 算了吧 |
[24:22] | Here, I’ll prove it. | 这样 我来证明一下 |
[24:29] | – Write down five names. – What? | -写下五个名字 -什么 |
[24:32] | Pretend you just paid me a considerable amount of money. | 假设你已经付了我足够多的钱 |
[24:35] | I work for you now. | 我现在为你工作 |
[24:37] | You want five people dead, | 你想要五个人死 |
[24:38] | and you’re gonna write their names on that napkin. | 只需要在这块布上写下他们的名字 |
[24:41] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好吧 继续 |
[24:44] | Everybody has a name, Allen, especially you. | 每个人都有名字 艾伦 尤其是你 |
[24:51] | Okay. I’ll play along. | 好 我来玩 |
[24:56] | So what, like, what specific order do you want? | 那么有什么特定的顺序吗 |
[25:01] | What do you want? | 你想要我写什么 |
[25:03] | Let’s say number five dies first and then I work my way up. | 先把五个人定下来 然后就是我的事了 |
[25:07] | Number one being the priority. | 第一个人优先 |
[25:11] | Five, okay, so I’ll put, five. | 五个 好的 我这就写 |
[25:15] | Okay, how about… Okay, five. | 第五个人就是 |
[25:17] | Fred Gates. You know, the boss that I was telling you about. | 弗瑞德·盖茨 我跟你提到的那个老板 |
[25:21] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Okay, Fred Gates. | 好的 弗瑞德·盖茨 |
[25:28] | Number four is Brian Felzner. | 第四名 布莱恩·弗兹勒 |
[25:31] | The guy that got your promotion. | 那个抢了你的职位的家伙 |
[25:33] | He stole my idea. | 他偷了我的想法 |
[25:34] | He did. He stole my idea. | 就是他 他偷了我的想法 |
[25:36] | He put his little spin on it, whatever. | 他不过就在上面加了点小改动 |
[25:37] | But he stole my idea, Jonas. | 但那就是偷了我的想法 乔纳斯 |
[25:39] | And this is the kind of douche bag, let me tell you. | 我跟你说 这就是个混蛋 |
[25:41] | l hate people like this. | 我恨这种人 |
[25:43] | They drive around in their little cars, and they have these… | 开着他们的小轿车 挂了个… |
[25:45] | You know, the personalized license plates. | 你知道的 那种量身定做的车牌 |
[25:47] | His says “Feltz” On it. | 还在上面写个”弗兹” |
[25:50] | I mean, he should die just for that reason. | 就为这个 他就应该去死了 |
[25:53] | Okay, so Brian Felzner. That’s number four. | 那么布莱恩·弗兹勒 就是四号 |
[25:56] | Like I said, Allan, I can read you like an open book. | 我说了 艾伦 我太了解你了 |
[25:59] | Number three. You’re gonna like this one. | 三号 你肯定会喜欢这个人的 |
[26:04] | Dom Escatdo. | 达姆·伊斯卡多 |
[26:08] | Is that a cartoon character? | 是个卡通人物吗 |
[26:10] | That’s the one who, you know, gave me the bump here. | 就是给我这里打肿的的那个人 |
[26:14] | – The investment. – Yeah. | -放高利贷的 -是的 |
[26:15] | Then his number’s definitely up. | 那么他的序号肯定要提升一下 |
[26:17] | Number two. | 二号 |
[26:22] | It’s a tough one. Mike Dodd. | 有点困难的决定 迈克·达德 |
[26:24] | Again, not without just cause. | 再说一遍 不需要什么正当理由 |
[26:27] | And number one… | 然后 一号 |
[26:35] | My sweet little wife. | 我可爱的老婆 |
[26:36] | Well, then that bitch definitely gotto go. | 那种婊子当然得去死 |
[26:44] | Okay, okay. There you go. | 好了 写完了 |
[26:49] | There you go. | 给你 |
[26:52] | Now you can psychoanalyze me all you want. | 现在你可以对我做”精神分析”了 |
[26:58] | It’s a good list, Allan. No Dr. Phils. | 很不错的名单 艾伦 没有菲尔斯医生 |
[27:04] | I’m gonna take a leak. This is… This is therapeutic. It feels good. | 我去方便下 这种治疗方法感觉真不错 |
[27:08] | It’s too bad you’re not the real thing, Jonas. | 可惜这些全是假设 乔纳斯 |
[28:31] | What the hell! | 老天 |
[28:46] | As far as I see it, I’m the | 照我看来 我才真正是 |
[28:47] | closest thing to a bestfriend you’ve ever had. | 你最亲近的朋友 |
[28:50] | I just wanted you to know we slept together, Allan. | 我就是想让你知道我们乱搞了 艾伦 |
[28:52] | We slept together, Allan. | 我们乱搞了 艾伦 |
[28:55] | You allowed your wife to fuck another guy. | 你默许老婆跟别的男人上床 |
[28:57] | Hey, Allan. | 艾伦 |
[28:59] | You care? You really don’t care, do you? | 你关心吗 你完全不关心 是吧 |
[29:00] | Felzner is the future. | 弗兹勒是未来的希望 |
[29:02] | – Congratulations. – Thankyou, sir. | -祝贺 -谢谢 先生 |
[29:04] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是那么简单 |
[29:05] | Your problem, Allan, is that you’re weak. | 艾伦 你的问题就在于你的软弱 |
[29:09] | Yeah, trying get ahead. | 是 争取成功 |
[29:10] | Is that the new power color? | 这颜色挺配你的 |
[29:11] | Tring get ahead. | 争取成功 |
[29:13] | Strong choice, man. | 选的不错 |
[29:14] | Tring to get ahead you fell behind. | 急功近利欲速不达 |
[29:16] | You are a human punching bag. | 你就是个人肉沙袋 |
[29:18] | Look at your fucking face. Look at your fucking face. | 看看你那张操蛋的脸 |
[29:20] | You think I actually believe that’s an accident. | 你真以为那是场意外 |
[29:22] | I work for you now. | 现在我为你工作了 |
[29:23] | You want five people dead, | 你想要五个人死 |
[29:24] | and you’re gonna write their names on that napkin. | 只需要在这块布上写下他们的名字 |
[29:26] | Fucking your wife. Fucking your wife. Fucking your wife. | 干你老婆 |
[29:42] | Oh, God. Hello? | 老天 你好 |
[29:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[29:48] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 怎么不给我回电话 |
[29:51] | Maybe ’cause I knew it was you, Syd. | 我知道是你 所以不接 雪儿 |
[29:53] | I’ve been calling you all night, Allan. | 我打了一晚上的电话找你 艾伦 |
[29:56] | I thought maybe with the way your face looked… | 我想你脸弄成这样… |
[29:59] | Why do you care? Why do you care where I’ve been? | 你干吗关心我去了哪儿 |
[30:03] | I care, and you know that. | 我当然关心 你知道的 |
[30:06] | – I just needed… – Shit. | -我只想 -该死 |
[30:27] | McKay! | 迈凯 |
[30:29] | Come on, boss. I just got here. | 拜托 老大 我才刚到 |
[30:31] | We just got another shooting. | 刚发生了另一宗枪杀案 |
[30:33] | – Where? – Out by Frankfu | -哪儿 -法兰克福门口 |
[30:34] | Weird thing is it looks like it ties into O’Bannon. | 蹊跷的是 现场与欧班诺案作案手法相似 |
[30:37] | Oh, yeah? How so? | 为何这么说 |
[30:38] | Ballistics matched the slugs | 弹道和我们从欧班诺和他保镖 |
[30:40] | we took out of O’Bannon and his bodyguards. | 身体里取出来的一样 |
[30:42] | They’ve ID’d them as something called a 5.7 millimeter. | 他们把这称为一种口径5.7毫米子弹 |
[30:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:47] | You know something? | 你知道什么信息 |
[30:49] | The 5.7’s only been on the market a few years. | 5.7只在市场上出售了几年 |
[30:51] | It’s nasfy shit. | 很厉害 |
[30:52] | Superaccurate, screaming hot velocify, | 超准 超快 |
[30:54] | kind of stuff you find on a battlefield. | 就像用在战场上的那些 |
[30:56] | – not in your backyard. – That’s just great. | -可不是民用的 -好极了 |
[30:58] | So tell me more about this new one. | 再告诉我些这个新案情况 |
[31:00] | Like I said, same MO as before. | 如我所说 和以前一样的手段 |
[31:02] | Only this time it looks like he took his time with it. | 只是这次他不急着解决对象 |
[31:04] | Crime scene figures after the first shot through the belly, | 案场专家发现在第一枪打穿肚子后 |
[31:07] | he let him flail around for an hour himself | 他让受害者挣扎了一小时 |
[31:09] | before finishing him with two more in the head. | 最后才在头上开了2枪解决他 |
[31:11] | Okay, so this one’s a little more personal. Who’s the vic? | 好 这次更像私人恩怨 受害者是谁 |
[31:28] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[31:31] | – What the hell is going on? – You didn’t hear? | -出什么事了 -你没听说? |
[31:34] | No, Drew. What’s going on? | 没有 杜鲁 怎么了 |
[31:36] | Gates, man. He’s dead. | 盖茨 死了 |
[31:40] | What? | 什么 |
[31:42] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[31:43] | The cops are supposed to be | 警察今早会来 |
[31:44] | by this morning and ask us all some questions. | 问所有人一些问题 |
[31:47] | Number five. My boss, Fred Gates. | 五号 我老板 弗瑞德·盖茨 |
[31:53] | Have you seen Felzner around? | 看见弗兹勒没 |
[31:55] | Number 4, Brian Felzner | 四号 布莱恩·弗兹勒 |
[31:58] | Brian? I don’t know. I think | 布莱恩 不知道 我想 |
[32:00] | he had a meeting over at Victor Rosen’s. Why? | 他好像在维克托·罗森那边开会 怎么了 |
[32:03] | No, I was just… I was just curious. | 没什么 我就是问问 |
[32:07] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 |
[32:10] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[32:11] | No, yeah, no… I’m fine. Will you put that at my desk, please? | 没 我没事 帮忙把这放我桌子上好吗 |
[32:14] | I just… I drank a lot last night, Drew. | 我只是 昨天喝多了 杜鲁 |
[32:24] | Hey, do you work here? | 你在这工作的吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[32:28] | – Detective McKay. – Hi. | -迈凯警探 -嗨 |
[32:29] | – What’s your name? – Allan Campbell. | -你叫什么 -艾伦·坎贝尔 |
[32:31] | Hey, Allan. Look, l don’t know if you’re aware, | 艾伦 我不知你注意到没 |
[32:33] | but your boss was murdered last night. | 你老板昨晚被杀害了 |
[32:35] | No, yeah, no, l heard. That’s… | 嗯 我听说 这真是 |
[32:36] | Yeah, someone broke into his house and shot him. | 有人闯进他家并枪杀了他 |
[32:39] | What are you guys thinking, a robbery or | 你们怎么想的 抢劫还是 |
[32:41] | Well, you can only be robbed if something gets taken, right? | 东西失窃还算被抢劫 是吧 |
[32:44] | Look, I’m here to talk to all the employees, | 我来这是和所有雇员谈话的 |
[32:46] | but now that we’ve already met, why don’t I start with you? | 但既然碰到你了 就从你开始如何 |
[32:48] | You know, Detective, if you don’t mind, | 警官 如果你不介意 |
[32:50] | I have a really important meeting that I’m already late for. | 我有个重要会议 都已经迟到了 |
[32:52] | So if I could come back anytime, I can come back today or… | 所以如果可以今天晚点再找你的话 |
[32:55] | Yeah, yeah, sure. How about noon? Does that work for you | 当然可以 中午怎样 你能来吗 |
[32:59] | Yeah. Noon’s fine. | 可以 中午没问题 |
[33:01] | Let me give you this just in case. And… | 把这给你 以防… |
[33:05] | I hope you don’t mind me asking, but where were you last night? | 别介意 昨晚你在哪儿 |
[33:07] | – Huh? – Where… Where were you last night? | -什么 -昨晚 你在哪儿 |
[33:10] | Oh, at home with my wife. | 和我老婆在家 |
[33:14] | – Okay? – Yeah, l gotta ask. | -没问题吧 -嗯 这是我必须问的 |
[33:15] | – I’ll see you back here… – Thank you very much. | -回头见 -非常感谢 |
[33:18] | Hey, you’ve reached Brian Felzner. | 你拨打的是布莱恩·弗兹勒号码 |
[33:19] | Please leave a message, and have a great day. | 请留言 祝你今天顺利 |
[33:22] | Hey, Brian. This is Allan Campbell. | 布莱恩 我是艾伦·坎贝尔 |
[33:23] | Will you please give me a call when you have a chance? | 有空了给我回电话行吗 |
[33:29] | Victor Rosen’s office. | 维克托·罗森办公室 |
[33:30] | Is Brian Felzner there? | 布莱恩·弗兹勒在你们那吗 |
[33:32] | – Brian Felzner? – Yes, the engineer. | -布莱恩·弗兹勒? -对 工程师 |
[33:34] | – Oh, right. He’s actually with Mr. Rosen. – Thanks. | -对 他和罗森先生在一起 -谢谢 |
[33:55] | Morning, Allan. | 早上好 艾伦 |
[33:57] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[34:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[34:02] | Waiting for you obviously. | 当然是在等你 |
[34:12] | You killed Gates? | 你杀了盖茨 |
[34:14] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[34:19] | Why are you doing this? | 为何要这么做 |
[34:21] | I’m your friend, remember? | 我是你朋友 记得吗 |
[34:23] | Jonas, this is fucking crazy. Stop it, please. | 乔纳斯 这太疯狂了 停手吧 拜托 |
[34:27] | Some people never go crazy. | 一些人从没疯狂过 |
[34:30] | What truly horrible lives they must lead. | 他们的人生肯定是真正悲哀的 |
[34:34] | I don’t want you to do this. Please. | 我不想你这样做 拜托 |
[34:36] | How are you planning on stopping me, Allan? | 你计划怎么阻止我 艾伦 |
[34:38] | By going to the police? | 向警察举报 |
[34:41] | Be sure to mention your involvement as my employe rwhen you do. | 举报时别忘了提及你是我的雇主 |
[34:44] | What! Are you… What! | 什么 你是 |
[34:46] | I’m sure there’s no legal ramifications for something like that. | 我确信这种事不可能是合法的 |
[34:50] | Listen, God damn it! I was just having a drink, | 听着 妈的 我当时只是在喝酒 |
[34:53] | having a conversation, just friendly conversation! | 只是闲聊 友好的闲聊而已 |
[34:56] | I don’t… This is a joke! I thought it was a joke! | 我不知 那是个笑话 我以为那只是个笑话 |
[34:58] | Allan, lower your voice. | 艾伦 声音放低点 |
[35:01] | I don’t want people to die! | 我没想要谁死 |
[35:03] | What the hell did you think a hit list was? | 你觉得什么叫暗杀名单 |
[35:06] | Okay. Look, fine. Fine, if l’m your employer, | 好 好吧 如果我是你的雇主 |
[35:14] | then you’re fired. Okay? | 那你被解雇了 怎样 |
[35:16] | You’re fired. That’s it. Let’s just end this. | 你被解雇了 就这样 结束这一切吧 |
[35:19] | No can do, Allan. | 我办不到 艾伦 |
[35:21] | I’m not the kind of guy to turn | 我不是那种看见朋友生病 |
[35:22] | his back on a friend when he sees that he’s sick. | 弃之不管的人 |
[35:25] | Sick? What the… What are you talking about? | 生病? 什么 你说什么疯话 |
[35:30] | You allow the people in your life to walk all over you. | 你允许生活中的其他人践踏你 |
[35:33] | That’s a sickness. | 你有病 |
[35:35] | No. They have to learn that | 不行 他们必须要了解 |
[35:37] | there are consequences when they fail you. | 如果辜负了你 就会有后果 |
[35:44] | Number 4 haven’t been crossed off the list yet. | 四号还没被从名单上划掉 |
[35:49] | – I can’t let you do this. – Then stop me, Allan. | -我不能让你这么干 -那就阻止我 艾伦 |
[35:53] | Stop me. | 阻止我 |
[36:24] | Come on, Brian. Pick up. Come on. Come on. Pick up. | 快点 布莱恩 接电话 |
[36:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:46] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[36:50] | Would you say he was angry? | 你是说他那时很生气 |
[36:52] | I wouldn’t say he was angry. He was just really disappointed. | 不能说生气 他只是真的很失望 |
[36:57] | – McKay. – Detective McKay, this is Allan Campbell. | -迈凯 -迈凯警探 我是艾伦·坎贝尔 |
[37:00] | We just met a few minutes ago. | 我们几分钟刚见过的 |
[37:02] | You know, it’s funny, your buddy Drew, here, | 知道吗 真巧 你朋友杜鲁正和我 |
[37:03] | and l were actually just talking about you. | 在这谈到你 |
[37:05] | What? | 什么 |
[37:06] | Yeah, you and your boss | 是的 你和你老板 |
[37:07] | had some kind of disagreement yesterday, Allan? | 昨天有什么分歧是吧 艾伦 |
[37:09] | No, no, no, no. Just listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[37:11] | I didn’t kill him, okay, but I knowwho did. | 我没杀他 但我知道是谁干的 |
[37:13] | Oh, yeah? And who might that be? | 是吗 那是谁干的 |
[37:15] | Look, there was a guy l was drinking with | 昨晚我在酒吧喝酒 有个家伙和我在一起 |
[37:16] | in a bar last night. His name is Jonas. You gotta trust me, okay? | 名叫乔纳斯 你得相信我 |
[37:20] | And you’re saying this drinking buddy of yours, | 你是说和你喝酒的这个朋友 |
[37:22] | he was the one who clipped Gates? | 是杀害盖茨的人 |
[37:23] | Yeah! And he’s going after Felzner next. | 对 而且他下个目标是弗兹勒 |
[37:25] | – Who’s Felzner? – Brian Felzner! | -谁是弗兹勒 -布莱恩·弗兹勒 |
[37:27] | The guy who took my promotion! | 那个抢走我晋升的家伙 |
[37:29] | Your promotion? | 你的晋升 |
[37:30] | Listen, God damn it! I don’t have time for this. | 听着 该死 我没时间解释 |
[37:32] | You have to come and meet me! Please. | 你得来和我见面 拜托 |
[37:33] | Allan, calm down. | 艾伦 冷静 |
[37:35] | Why don’t you come back into the office | 你为何不来办公室 |
[37:36] | and we’ll take care of that interview already. | 我们准备个面谈 |
[37:37] | No, no. You come to me. | 不 你来找我 |
[37:38] | I’ll explain everything to you when I see you, okay? Please. | 见面后我会解释一切 好吗 拜托 |
[37:41] | – Where are you? – The Rosen building. Just please hurry. | -你在哪儿 -罗森大厦 拜托快来 |
[37:45] | Shit. Don’t go anywhere. | 妈的 别走开 |
[37:49] | This is Detective McKay. | 我是迈凯警探 |
[37:50] | I need a unit to meet me over at the Rosen building. | 我需要一个小队在罗森大厦和我会合 |
[38:16] | Come on. | 快 |
[38:43] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, I’m looking Brian Felzner. | -能为你效劳吗 -我找布莱恩·弗兹勒 |
[38:45] | – You called earlier, right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你早前打过电话 是吗 -对 |
[38:47] | You just missed him. | 你刚错过 |
[38:48] | l did? | 是吗 |
[39:11] | Hello, there. | 你好呀 |
[39:48] | – Hey, Brian! Brian! Brian. – Campbell! | -布莱恩 -坎贝尔 |
[39:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[39:52] | Look, somebody’s trying to kill you. | 听着 有人要杀你 |
[39:53] | What? | 什么 |
[39:55] | Please. You have to believe me. Okay, just… | 拜托 你得相信我 |
[39:56] | lf this has something to do with the Gates proposal… | 如果这和盖茨的提议有关 |
[39:58] | Listen, God damn it! It has nothing to do with that, okay? | 听着 妈的 这没任何关系 好吗 |
[40:03] | You know something about what happened to Gates? | 你清楚盖茨被杀这事 |
[40:08] | Yeah, yeah. Yes, I… | 嗯 是的 我 |
[40:10] | Look, yeah, yeah, you stay the hell away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[40:12] | No, no, no. No, please! | 不 拜托 |
[40:13] | No! You stay the fuck away from me! All right, Allan… | 不 你他妈的离我远点 行吗 艾伦 |
[40:32] | No! | 不 |
[40:36] | Time to go, Allan. | 该走了 艾伦 |
[40:38] | I’m not going with you. I’m not going with you anywhere, man. | 我不走 我不会跟你走的 |
[40:40] | – Let’s go. – Please don’t! | -走 -请别这样 |
[40:41] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[40:44] | – What did you do… – Get in the car! | -你都做了什么 -上车 |
[40:45] | Do you want to be here with Brian? Get your ass in that car! | 想和布莱恩躺这吗 滚进车里 |
[40:49] | Do it! | 进去 |
[40:50] | Let’s go, Allan! | 走 艾伦 |
[40:52] | – Jesus Christ… – Get in the car! | -老天 -上车 |
[40:54] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[40:55] | l don’t want to open it. | 我不想开 |
[40:59] | – Please, Jonas… – Get your ass in… | -拜托 乔纳斯 -滚进去 |
[41:00] | – Please, Jonas! Please! – Get in the fucking car! | -拜托 乔纳斯 -滚进车里 |
[41:38] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[41:41] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[41:53] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[41:58] | Stop it! | 停车 |
[42:22] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[42:44] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[42:48] | No! God! | 不 老天 |
[43:33] | What about our unit? Is he gonna make it? | 我们的人怎样 能挺住吗 |
[43:36] | You got a 20 on that black Cadillac yet? | 有那辆黑色凯迪拉克的方位了吗 |
[43:39] | All right, okay, let me know. | 好 到时告诉我 |
[43:41] | So, get this, guy goes bananas | 那家伙当场 |
[43:43] | right out in the open for everyone to see. | 就被撞得稀巴烂 |
[43:46] | He flattens Felzner in the Cadi, and then he hops out | 他开凯迪拉克碾了弗兹勒 然后出来 |
[43:48] | and he double taps him for good measure. | 又补上两枪以防万一 |
[43:50] | And we’re sure that Campbell wasn’t the shooter? | 确信坎贝尔不是枪手 |
[43:52] | Not according to witnesses. | 根据目击者叙述 不是的 |
[43:54] | And we got a building | 大楼安全摄像机 |
[43:54] | securify camera that shows a black male, mid-40s. | 拍下一个40多岁的男性黑人 |
[43:57] | Witnesses say he puts a gun up to Campbell’s head | 目击者说那人用枪指着坎贝尔的头 |
[43:59] | and he forces him into the car. | 强迫他上了车 |
[44:00] | Campbell mentioned another guy, | 坎贝尔提到另外个人 |
[44:02] | somebody he met at a bar last night. | 一人他昨晚在一个酒吧遇见的人 |
[44:04] | Said this guy was the one that clipped Gates. | 他说盖茨就是那人杀害的 |
[44:06] | We traced Campbell’s cell phone back to his car. | 我们跟踪坎贝尔的手机到了他的车里 |
[44:08] | Okay, good. We need to talk to Campbell’s wife | 好的 我们需要与坎贝尔的妻子 |
[44:10] | and anyone else who’s seen him the last couple days. | 以及这两天见过他的人谈话 |
[44:11] | l’m on it. | 我来办 |
[44:13] | This just doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[44:15] | The shooter, you’ve seen his shot groupings. | 那个杀手 你见过他的手法 |
[44:17] | He’s a pro. | 很专业 |
[44:19] | Why run him over and make a show of it? | 为何要撞他 作秀呢 |
[44:21] | It’s like he’s doing all this just for fun. | 似乎这样做只是好玩 |
[44:28] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[44:33] | – He had a family. – He still does. | -他是有家庭的 -他仍有 |
[44:56] | How can you do that? | 你怎能这样做 |
[44:58] | How can you just kill somebody like that? | 你怎能杀这样的人 |
[45:01] | God doesn’t discriminate. | 上帝不会歧视 |
[45:03] | I guess he made me in his own image. | 按他的形象塑造了我 |
[45:08] | Life’s a fluke, Allan. | 生活本身就是随机的 艾伦 |
[45:10] | A flash in the pan and then it’s over. | 昙花一现后就结束 |
[45:14] | A trigger’s like a fast forward button. | 扳机就像快进键 |
[45:18] | l just skip to the end credits on other people’s lives. | 我只是让他们直接跳到了结局 |
[45:22] | Or not. | 或者不会 |
[45:24] | The choice is mine to make. | 由我决定 |
[45:32] | Where are we going, Jonas? | 我们去哪儿 乔纳斯 |
[45:33] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[45:40] | Number three comes after 4. | 四号完了就是三号 |
[45:49] | Number three. | 三号 |
[45:51] | Dom Escatdo. | 达姆·伊斯卡多 |
[46:20] | – Ford here. – Any news? | -我是福特 -有消息吗 |
[46:22] | Not yet, sir. Just landed. | 还没 先生 刚下飞机 |
[46:23] | I know you landed ’cause I can track a goddamn flight. | 这我知道 因为我他妈的能追踪航班 |
[46:26] | Do we have a 20 on our friend? | 有我们朋友的位置没 |
[46:28] | No, but we have very good reason to believe he’s in the cify. | 没 不过我们充分理由相信他在这个市 |
[46:31] | So nothing has changed since our last conversation. | 这么说自我们上次谈话后还没进展 |
[46:34] | Do you think he’s dead? | 你认为他死了吗 |
[46:36] | Possibly, but unlikely. | 也许 但不太可能 |
[46:38] | Well, he is a dying man. | 他是要死的人了 |
[46:39] | Maybe he’ll die before you fuck it up again. | 也许他会在你再次任务失败前死掉 |
[46:42] | If he doesn’t, it’s your ass. Are we clear? | 不是他 就是你 明白了吗 |
[46:44] | Yes, sir. I’ll find him. | 遵命 长官 我会找到他的 |
[46:50] | Police are pursuing the suspect who, according to witnesses, | 警方正在追捕嫌犯 据目击者称 |
[46:53] | murdered a man by running | 此人开车撞倒受害者后 |
[46:54] | him over with a car and then shooting him. | 继续开枪射杀他 |
[46:57] | The suspect, who you can see here in this surveillance photo | 你在这张监视相机照片上看到的这个嫌犯 |
[47:00] | was seen speeding away from the | 被见到与一个30多岁白种人 |
[47:02] | scene ofthe crime with a white male in his mid-30s. | 一起逃离了犯罪现场 |
[47:04] | Ford is taking care of our problem. | 福特在解决我们的问题 |
[47:06] | lt’s unclear whether that man | 这名男子是同伙还是人质 |
[47:08] | is working with the suspect or was taken hostage. | 还不清楚 |
[47:12] | Did we get a hit from his cell? Okay. | 发现他的手机信息没 好 |
[47:15] | Any internet activity? Okay. | 有什么网络活动吗 好 |
[47:19] | Check the local hotels and rental car agencies. | 查找本地酒店和租车店信息 |
[47:21] | using every known neighbors. | 盘问知情的邻居 |
[47:24] | lt’s a small town. How hard can it be to find him? | 这是个小镇 找他能有多难 |
[47:27] | Local law enforcement’s on him. | 本地警方也在找他 |
[47:29] | l’m headed downtown to meet with the lieutenant in charge. | 我去市里和警察局长见面 |
[47:54] | Will you please tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[47:56] | Just a precaution. | 预防起见 |
[47:58] | Just get in the car and we’ll explain down at the station. Okay? | 先上车 到警局我们会解释的 好吗 |
[48:11] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我已经告诉了你们我所知的一切 |
[48:13] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[48:14] | Except that eve is inconsistent with what’s been developing. | 但这和目前的情况不能吻合 |
[48:19] | Your husband’s boss was murdered last night. Did you know that? | 你丈夫的老板昨晚被谋杀了 你知道吗 |
[48:24] | No, l didn’t. | 不 |
[48:26] | A couple hours ago Brian Felzner was also killed. | 几小时前布莱恩·弗兹勒也被杀害了 |
[48:29] | Does that name sound familiar to you? | 这名字听起来耳熟吗 |
[48:32] | No. | 不 |
[48:33] | He’s one of your husband’s co-workers, Mrs. Campbell. | 他是你丈夫的一个同事 坎贝尔夫人 |
[48:36] | He’s the one who got the promotion. | 他是得到晋升的人 |
[48:38] | You’re aware that Allan didn’t get the promotion, right? | 你清楚艾伦没得到晋升 是吧 |
[48:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:43] | So in light of all of this, you’re still claiming | 那在这些事实面前 你仍声称 |
[48:46] | that your husband was with you the whole night? | 你丈夫整晚和你在一起吗 |
[48:52] | I’m sorry I can’t hear you. | 对不起 我听不到 |
[48:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:55] | He was. | 他和我在一起 |
[48:57] | What are your husband’s thoughts on Jim O’Bannon, Mrs. Campbell? | 你丈夫对吉姆·欧班诺的看法如何 坎贝尔夫人 |
[49:00] | What? | 什么 |
[49:02] | I’m sorry. Are you suggesting Allan had something to do with that? | 对不起 你说艾伦和那有牵扯? |
[49:05] | Yeah, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 嗯 我们正设法解开这个谜团 |
[49:08] | You ever seen this man before Mrs. Campbell? | 坎贝尔夫人 以前见过此人吗 |
[49:13] | Just from this photo from the news. But besides that, no. | 除了这照片和新闻上 其他没见过 |
[49:16] | You’ve never seen him before. You have absolutely no idea who he is? | 你从没见过他 一点不知他是谁 |
[49:19] | – No. I don’t. – Then why in the hell | -不知道 -那为什么 |
[49:20] | was your husband in the car with him when he killed one of my men? | 他杀死我手下时 你丈夫在他车里 |
[49:23] | I don’t know! Look, I don’t know what the hell is going on! | 我不知道 听着 我不知究竟发生了何事 |
[49:25] | But trust me, Allan would never | 但相信我 艾伦绝不会 |
[49:26] | have gotten involved with something like this. | 参与这种事 |
[49:29] | He couldn’t have. | 他不可能的 |
[49:30] | And yet, strangely enough, | 那就奇怪了 |
[49:31] | he does have motive for at least 2 of these victims. | 他至少对其中2个受害者有动机 |
[49:34] | Okay. What about any disputes he may have had? | 好 他还和谁有过争执呢 |
[49:37] | Aside from the one with his | 除了和他老板 |
[49:38] | boss and Brian Felzner. Any enemies, maybe? | 以及布莱恩·弗兹勒 有什么敌人吗 |
[49:42] | No, just because he didn’t get a promotion at work | 没有 只因他工作没得到晋升 |
[49:44] | does not make these people his enemies, Detective. | 不等于这些人就是他的敌人 警探 |
[49:46] | Not necessarily, no. | 不一定等于 |
[49:47] | But it doesn’t exactly make them his friends now, either, does it? | 但也不等于就是他朋友 是吧 |
[49:51] | What about his eye? How’d that happen? | 他眼睛 怎么回事 |
[49:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:57] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[50:02] | I’m sorry but he’s your husband. | 抱歉 但他可是你丈夫 |
[50:05] | I mean, I’m not a married guy, | 我是说 我不是结过婚的人 |
[50:06] | so maybe I’m speaking out of turn here. | 所以或许我说的不对 |
[50:09] | But I’d like to think that if I was | 但想像下 如果我是 |
[50:10] | and I came home looking like I’d been decked in the face | 回家时脸上就像被人揍过一样 |
[50:12] | that maybe my wife would at least inquire | 也许我老婆至少会询问下 |
[50:14] | as how the hell it happened. | 究竟发生了何事 |
[50:16] | Look, he just said it was an accident. | 他只说是个小意外 |
[50:19] | – And I trust him. – And that’s it? | -我相信他 -就这样? |
[50:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:22] | You just left it at that, no further questions. | 你就这样了事 不进一步问下? |
[50:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:26] | You and your husband having any problems lately, Mrs. Campbell? | 最近和你丈夫有什么问题吗 坎贝尔夫人 |
[50:30] | – Trouble at home? – I’m sorry. | -家庭问题 -对不起 |
[50:31] | What… What does that have to do with anything? | 这和那些事有什么关系 |
[50:34] | It’s just a question. | 只是个问题 |
[50:36] | Everybody has problems. | 每个人都会有问题 |
[51:10] | Here we are, Allan. | 我们到了 艾伦 |
[51:16] | Jonas, | 乔纳斯 |
[51:19] | this is the one guy on the list I don’t care about. | 这是名单上我唯一不在乎的人 |
[51:23] | I mean, look what he did to my eye. | 你看他对我眼睛做了什么 |
[51:59] | What’s the story with you and that cartoon anyway. | 对了 你和这人有什么瓜葛 |
[52:05] | You don’t seem like the degenerate type. | 你看起来可不像那种堕落的人 |
[52:08] | A friend of mine at work told me about a fix. | 公司一个朋友告诉我个稳赚的事 |
[52:11] | Said it was a sure thing. | 说肯定能赚 |
[52:13] | Aside from death, there is no sure thing, my friend. | 除了死亡 没什么是确定的 朋友 |
[52:17] | I promise you that shit. | 这我可以向你保证 |
[52:37] | We ain’t open yet. | 我们还没开张 |
[52:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[52:42] | I was wondering if I could talk to Dom. | 我可以和达姆谈下吗 |
[52:44] | And what the fuck do you want to see him? | 你他妈的有什么事找他 |
[52:46] | Tell him it’s Allan Campbell regarding the money he owes him. | 告诉他 是艾伦·坎贝尔欠他钱的事 |
[53:04] | I’m telling you, all right. You gotta come down here. | 我告诉你 你得来这看下 |
[53:08] | No, we gotthe place gutted. It still needs a lot of work. | 不 我们把这重新翻修了 还要做很多事 |
[53:10] | But your money’s being well spent. Trust me. | 你的钱都用到实处 相信我 |
[53:15] | When we’re through with this place, | 我们完成后 |
[53:16] | it’s gonna be the hottest fucking night club in town. All right? | 这会是全镇最高档的夜总会 |
[53:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:22] | I think these guys want to see you | 这两个人想和你 |
[53:24] | about a little bit of money. | 谈点钱的事情 |
[53:28] | I gotta call you back. | 我待会儿打给你 |
[53:33] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[53:35] | Your eye looks good. | 你眼睛看来没事 |
[53:38] | – You got my money already? – No. I… No. | -把钱带来了吗 -没 没有 |
[53:43] | Then what the fuck are you doing here? | 那你他妈的干嘛来了 |
[53:46] | What did I say to you the first and last time we spoke? | 上次我跟你说什么来着 |
[53:51] | You have 2 weeks and the next time I see you | 给你两周时间 下次见到你 |
[53:54] | you better have my fucking money. | 你最好把钱他妈的准备好 |
[53:56] | Mr Escatdo, | 伊斯卡多先生 |
[53:58] | I’m afraid Allan has given you all that he has to give. | 我恐怕艾伦已经尽其所能了 |
[54:03] | What are you, his lawyer? | 你是谁 他的律师吗 |
[54:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[54:06] | What the fuck are you even doing here? | 这儿又关你屁事啊 |
[54:08] | I’m his friend. | 我是他朋友 |
[54:09] | His friend? Is this some kind of fucking joke? | 他朋友 开玩笑吗 |
[54:13] | If it was, would it be funny? | 如果是 会好笑吗 |
[54:21] | So let me get this straight. | 我把话讲明白点儿 |
[54:24] | You bring this Shit-WannaBe in here | 你带这个瘪三进来 |
[54:26] | to intimidate me out of the money you owe me? | 就为了威胁我让我罢手吗 |
[54:31] | Does that sound about right? Some shit like that? | 我说对了吧 是那个意思吧 |
[54:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:34] | Do you even know who the fuck I am? | 你知道大爷我是谁吗 |
[54:37] | Mr Escatdo, Allan is not a gambling man. | 伊斯卡多先生 艾伦不是个赌徒 |
[54:42] | He had a lapse in judgment. | 他只是一时判断失误 |
[54:44] | Made a mistake. | 犯了错误 |
[54:46] | And I’m pretty sure | 而且我保证 |
[54:47] | he had even attention to pay you back | 一旦他升职了 |
[54:48] | once he got his promotion. | 他会专心还钱的 |
[54:52] | So what, I’m supposed to just cut my losses? Is that it? | 那又怎么样 那我就该认栽了 是吗 |
[54:54] | That would be greatly appreciated. | 那我们将感激不尽 |
[54:56] | Listen, you little piece of shit. | 听着 你个混球 |
[54:59] | I’m not afraid of this sly motherfucker here! | 我才不怕你这个狡猾的狗杂碎 |
[55:02] | But if you do not get me my money, | 如果再你不还我钱 |
[55:04] | I will fucking smoke you | 我会让你死得很难看 |
[55:06] | and everyone fucking know you | 包括每个你认识的人 |
[55:08] | And when I say everyone I mean every fucking body | 我说的每个人是指每个 |
[55:11] | You… | 你的 |
[55:16] | Fuck you! | 操你娘 |
[55:27] | Whoa, whoa. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[55:29] | – Come. – No, no, no. | -过来 -不 不 不 |
[55:32] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[55:38] | – Shoot him. – What? | -结果他 -什么 |
[55:40] | Shoot him, Allan. | 结果了他 艾伦 |
[55:41] | What are you doing? Hey, come on. | 你疯了吗 喂 得了吧 |
[55:44] | – Shoot him, Allan. – No, no, no. | -向他开枪 艾伦 -没门 |
[55:46] | You don’t owe me anything. All right? The debt’s cleared. | 你不欠我什么了 行了吧 那帐一笔勾销 |
[55:49] | You said it. You don’t care what happens to him, right? | 你说过的 不在乎他 对吗 |
[55:52] | Isn’t that what you said to me? | 那不是你亲口说的吗 |
[55:56] | – You think I’m fucking stupid? – No. | -你糊弄我吗 -没有 |
[55:59] | – No. – What was your plan? | -不是 -你有什么打算 |
[56:01] | – I don’t have… -You put Dom and I in a room together | -我没有 -你把我引到这儿来 |
[56:03] | and then we just wipe each other out? | 好让我们鹬蚌相争是吗 |
[56:05] | – Was that it? Seriously? – I’m sorry. | -那就是你的计划 真的吗 -抱歉 |
[56:07] | – No. Hey. – Please don’t make me a part of this. | -喂 -求你别把我卷进去 |
[56:08] | I don’t want to be a part of this. | 我可不想卷进去 |
[56:09] | You are a part of it, Allen. | 你已经卷进去了 艾伦 |
[56:11] | Whether you like it or not, you’re a part of this. | 不管你愿不愿意 你脱不了干系了 |
[56:14] | – God. – The part of play is up to you. | -天那 -这出戏全看你的了 |
[56:17] | – Shoot him. – Don’t! Don’t listen to him! | -结果他 -不要 别听他的话 |
[56:19] | I will fucking pay you! I will pay you! | 我他妈的倒贴钱 我倒贴钱给你 |
[56:22] | Anything you want, all right. Anything you want! | 你要什么都给你 行吗 什么都给你 |
[56:25] | – Anything! – Shoot him, Allan! | -什么都行 -开枪 艾伦 |
[56:27] | Don’t listen to him! Don’t you fucking listen to him! | 别听他的 别听他的鬼话 |
[56:29] | – Do it. Allan, do it. – Please! Please don’t! | -开枪 艾伦 开枪 -求求你 别开枪 |
[56:33] | – Do it! Do it! – I don’t want to! | -开枪 开枪 -我不想杀人 |
[56:34] | – Shoot him, Allan! – Don’t fucking kill me! | -开枪 艾伦 -别他妈的杀我 |
[56:36] | Shoot him, you fucking pussy! | 开枪啊 你个该死的窝囊废 |
[56:37] | – Shoot him! – Please don’t! | -开枪 -求你别开枪 |
[56:39] | See, I’m not like you! No! | 瞧 我不是那种人 不要 |
[56:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:50] | Fuck. You motherfucker. | 该死的 你个婊子养的 |
[56:53] | Now you’re showing initiative? | 现在你下决心了是吗 |
[56:59] | I like it, Allan. | 我喜欢 艾伦 |
[57:02] | Yes. | 不错 |
[57:04] | Do it. Shoot me. | 开枪啊 打我啊 |
[57:07] | – I’m not a killer. – Neither was I once. | -我不是杀人狂 -我也曾经不是 |
[57:11] | But you’ll get there. | 但是你会到那步的 |
[57:16] | Unless you physically stop me, this list gets completed. | 除非你把我放倒 否则我会做到底 |
[57:20] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[57:22] | We work our way up. Number one is still the priority. | 我们一个一个来 榜首还是主要目标 |
[57:26] | No! You don’t hurt her, you hear me? | 不 你不要伤害她 听见了吗 |
[57:29] | God, no! | 上帝啊 |
[57:50] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[57:52] | Stop! Stop! He’s inside! | 停车 停车 他在里面 |
[57:54] | – He’s inside! – Drop the gun! | -他就在里面 -放下枪 |
[57:56] | – Drop the gun right now! Drop the gun! | -马上把枪放下 放下枪 |
[57:57] | He’s in there! He just shot… | 他就在那儿 他刚刚杀 |
[57:58] | Drop the gun right now! Face away from me! | 立即把枪放下 背对着我 |
[58:00] | Listen to me! He’s right fucking there. | 听我说 他妈的他就在那 |
[58:02] | Drop the gun! Face awayfrom me! Face awayfrom me! | 放下枪 背对着我 背对着我 |
[58:05] | He just killed some people! | 他刚刚杀了人 |
[58:07] | – God damn it! – Get down on your knees! | -天杀的 -跪下 |
[58:08] | – Okay. – Get down on your knees! | -好 -跪下 |
[58:09] | – Get down! Get down! Get down! – All right! | -趴下 趴下 趴下 -好的 |
[58:12] | You gotta believe me! He’s rightthere! | 你们要相信我 他就在那 |
[58:13] | Hands out to the side! | 手心朝上放两边 |
[58:14] | – He’s right inside! – Hands out to the side! | -他就在里面 -手心朝上放两边 |
[58:16] | Stay right there! Get your hands out to the side! | 不要动 手心朝上放两边 |
[58:19] | Bring your other hand back! | 把另只手放后边 |
[58:21] | Sir, listen to me! He’s inside! | 警官 听我说 他就在里面 |
[58:38] | Why don’t you open the god damn door! Where are you? | 为什么关着我 你们在哪儿 |
[58:43] | Son of a bitch! Where the fuck are you? | 婊子养的 狗日的在哪儿 |
[58:54] | Please, you need to help me find my wife You… | 求你了 你们一定要找到我老婆 |
[58:55] | Settle down. Settle down, hotrod. | 安静 安静 |
[58:57] | We need to find my wife. | 我们一定要找到我老婆 |
[58:58] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[59:00] | – She’s upstairs. She’s fine. – She what? | -她就在楼上 她没事 -她什么 |
[59:03] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[59:05] | We picked her up at Jalo Vincent down town. | 我们在下城的杰罗·文森特找到她 |
[59:07] | I figured, with the body count | 从今天 |
[59:08] | you’re leaving in your wake today, | 你身后的那几条人命来推算 |
[59:09] | keeping her with us was a pretty safe bet. | 她在这儿很安全 |
[59:13] | What’s your relationship to Mike Dodd? | 你和迈克·达德是什么关系 |
[59:15] | He’s a friend of mine. Listen, he’s in trouble. | 我朋友 听着 他有麻烦了 |
[59:17] | Okay, you need to find him. He’s number 2 on the list. | 你一定要找到他 他在名单上排第二 |
[59:19] | – You mean this list? – Jesus. | -你是说这个名单 -天那 |
[59:23] | Don’t worry. I’m sending a car over to pick him up. | 别紧张 我派了人去接他了 |
[59:25] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下 坐下来 |
[59:34] | Now what the fuck is going on here, Campbell? | 这到底他妈的是怎么一回事 坎贝尔 |
[59:37] | You got ties to at least 2 vics and possibly a third. | 其中至少两个到三个人的死和你有关 |
[59:41] | I got one dead cop and you at the scene waving a gun. | 一个警察死了而你在现场拿着枪 |
[59:43] | – Listen, I tried to tell you… – No, you told me a joke. | -听着 我已经说过了 -没有 你说的是笑话 |
[59:46] | Two guys walk into a bar. Fucking hilarious. | 两个男人酒吧里碰上了 荒谬至极 |
[59:51] | The shooter, Campbell. | 那个杀手 坎贝尔 |
[59:52] | Who is he? | 到底是谁 |
[59:55] | His name is Jonas. | 他叫乔纳斯 |
[59:56] | You got a last name? | 姓什么 |
[59:58] | No. I… I don’t know. | 不 我 我不知道 |
[1:00:04] | Well, how the hell do you fit into all this? | 你到底是怎么卷进去的 |
[1:00:06] | Because if I’m perfectly honest from where I stand, | 照我看啦 实话实话 |
[1:00:10] | you could very much look like any successory. | 你看起来就是个十足的成功典范 |
[1:00:14] | Okay, I told you I went into a bar last night, | 好 我对你说过昨晚去酒吧 |
[1:00:17] | – and I wanted to have a think… – No, no, no. | -我要仔细想 -不是 不是 |
[1:00:18] | You told me that you were at home with your wife | 你说你在家陪着你老婆 |
[1:00:21] | And so did she. | 跟她说的一样 |
[1:00:24] | She said that? | 她那样说的 |
[1:00:27] | You better start cut him you could Campbell. | 现在起必须要制止他 坎贝尔 |
[1:00:30] | What’s your relationship to this Jonas? | 你和这个乔纳斯什么关系 |
[1:00:32] | There is no relationship. Okay? | 什么关系也没有 好吧 |
[1:00:35] | Please just trust me. All right? | 请相信我 好吗 |
[1:00:37] | I went into a bar. I got a little drunk. | 我去酒吧喝酒 有了点醉意 |
[1:00:39] | I wanted to talk to somebody. | 我想找人聊聊天 |
[1:00:41] | I thought all this was… It was just a joke. | 我原以为这一切 只不过是个玩笑 |
[1:00:44] | Then I woke up in the morning in my car. I went into work | 然后早上在车里醒过来 就去上班 |
[1:00:48] | and I found out that Gates was dead. | 之后我发现盖茨死了 |
[1:00:52] | Now if you don’t getto Mike Dodd before he does, | 如果你不马上在他之前找到迈克·达德 |
[1:00:55] | he’s gonna be dead too. | 他也会变成死尸 |
[1:01:36] | I’ve heard some crazy shit in my time, | 我这辈子听过不少疯话 |
[1:01:37] | that’s got to be about up there with the goddamn craziest. | 这次要数最他妈扯淡的 |
[1:01:41] | – I don’t know, I think I believe him. – Seriously? | -不清楚 我觉得是真话 -没开玩笑吧 |
[1:01:44] | Yeah, look at this guy. He’s in way over his head. | 没 看看这个人 他可不像疯子 |
[1:01:47] | His record’s squeaky clean. | 没有任何污点记录 |
[1:01:48] | He hadn’t had so much as a parking ticket in six years. | 六年中很少收到过停车罚单 |
[1:01:52] | He doesn’t have that level of crazy in him. | 那些疯事他做不出来 |
[1:01:54] | Well, we’re not sure of anything right now. | 我们现在还不能下任何结论 |
[1:01:56] | And until we are, he stays here. | 在那之前 他要待在这儿 |
[1:02:00] | How about Dodd? | 找到达德没有 |
[1:02:02] | Unit’s on its way to pick him up. | 小组正在找 |
[1:02:20] | We’re here to see Mike Dodd. | 我们找迈克·达德 |
[1:02:46] | What the hell? Excuse me? | 见鬼了 谁在那 |
[1:02:51] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[1:02:59] | – Are you Mike Dodd? – Yes, I am. | -你是迈克·达德吗 -是的 |
[1:03:02] | – Do you know an Allan Campbell, sir? – Yes, I do. | -你认识艾伦·坎贝尔吗 先生 -认识 |
[1:03:05] | Detective said somebody would | 探长说有人要来 |
[1:03:06] | be coming by to explain something to me. | 跟我解释一些事情 |
[1:03:08] | What’s going on? | 什么事啊 |
[1:03:09] | Well, apparently, he broke in here looking for you. | 很显然他破门而入了 |
[1:03:12] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to come with me. | 恐怕你要跟我走一趟了 |
[1:03:14] | For your own protection, sir. | 为了你自身的安全 先生 |
[1:03:17] | This is just great. Oh, my God. | 太扯了 我的上帝 |
[1:03:42] | I’ve been so worried him. | 我一直很担心他 |
[1:03:48] | I’m sorry. Allen. | 抱歉 艾伦 |
[1:03:50] | You slept with my best friend. | 你和我最好的朋友偷情 |
[1:03:54] | And you want me dead for it. | 所以你想让我死 |
[1:03:57] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:02] | Man, I didn’t mean for any of this. | 天哪 这一切非我所愿 |
[1:04:07] | Why do you think Mike was there, Allan? | 你为什么会认为麦克在那儿 艾伦 |
[1:04:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:13] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[1:04:22] | This was a mistake, Mike. | 这样做不对 麦克 |
[1:04:24] | Allan, we never slept together. | 艾伦 我们从没有上过床 |
[1:04:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:31] | I felt like you left our marriage, | 我感觉你抛弃了我们的婚姻 |
[1:04:33] | and you’ve been so distant for so long. | 而且你长时间的疏远我 |
[1:04:37] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:04:41] | I wanted you to find me with Mike. | 我故意让你撞到迈克和我 |
[1:04:47] | I wanted to know that I still mattered to you. | 我想知道你还是很在意我 |
[1:04:51] | What I did was a mistake, and I’m so sorry. | 这事我做错了 很抱歉 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[1:05:10] | Man. | 天哪 |
[1:05:14] | Those people, Syd, | 那些人 雪儿 |
[1:05:17] | those people are dead because of me. | 他们被害都因为我 |
[1:05:19] | No. | 不是 |
[1:05:22] | No, if this guy havn’t found you | 不 如果他没找上你 |
[1:05:23] | he would have met somebody else. | 他也会遇上其他人的 |
[1:05:26] | But I did meet him. | 可是我遇见了他 |
[1:05:29] | And I wrote those names down. | 而且我还写了名单 |
[1:05:33] | No. Come here. | 不是的 过来 |
[1:05:43] | What do you think he wants? | 你觉得他想要什么 |
[1:05:48] | He wants me to kill him. | 他想找死 |
[1:06:12] | – Can I help you? – Lieutenant Harp? | -有事吗 -哈普局长 |
[1:06:15] | – That’s right. – Special Agent Ford. | -没错 -密探福特 |
[1:06:18] | My agents and I are here to help solve your little problem. | 我的人来这儿帮忙 |
[1:06:22] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[1:06:23] | We’re here regarding Jonas Arbor. | 对付乔纳斯·阿勃 |
[1:06:25] | Whatever information you tell on the whereabouts of him | 有任何关于他下落的消息 |
[1:06:28] | must be shared with us immediately. | 必须马上通知我们 |
[1:06:30] | – Then we’ll take it from there. – Just like that? | -然后就交给我们了 -就完了 |
[1:06:34] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with here. | 你们根本想不到对手是谁 |
[1:06:37] | We after a man like Arbor, | 追捕像阿勃这种人 |
[1:06:39] | ends only one way. Bad. | 只有一种办法 毫不留情 |
[1:06:42] | This is a direct order, Lieutenant. | 直接命令 局长 |
[1:06:44] | Yeah, can I talk to you guys for a second? | 能打扰一下吗 |
[1:06:58] | You wanted me to check on Mike Dodd’s ETA? | 你让我查一下迈克·达德的到达时间 |
[1:07:00] | – Yeah. – We can’t reach the cops | -是啊 -我们联系不上 |
[1:07:01] | we sent to pick him up. They won’t respond. | 派去接人的警察 没反应 |
[1:07:04] | It’s got to be Jonas. What about the spooks? | 肯定是乔纳斯干的 那老鬼怎么办 |
[1:07:08] | We’ll keep them entertain. | 我去招待他们 |
[1:07:13] | Jonas works for US government? | 乔纳斯为美国政府工作 |
[1:07:15] | Did. Now he’s just an embarrassment to | 曾经 现在关于他的一些舆论 |
[1:07:17] | them with a little too much press coverage. | 使他们很难堪 |
[1:07:20] | That’s the reason these guys are here. | 那就是他们来这儿的原因 |
[1:07:22] | So the same guys that created him, | 所以那些培养他的人 |
[1:07:23] | now want to take him down. | 现在反过来要他的命 |
[1:07:25] | Look, I’m not thrilled about the way it is, either. | 瞧 我也很难过 |
[1:07:27] | But it is what it is. | 不过事实如此 |
[1:07:46] | I think they’re looking for us. | 我想他们在找我们 |
[1:07:49] | Please stop now. | 求你停车吧 |
[1:07:53] | No can do, Mike. We got a schedule to keep. | 没门儿 麦克 我们还有事要做 |
[1:08:00] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛要这么干 |
[1:08:08] | I saw a friend in need. | 朋友有所求啊 |
[1:08:11] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:08:15] | There are penalties to be paid for a indiscretion, Mike. | 你干的那些缺德事总要付出代价啊 麦克 |
[1:08:21] | Allan? | 是艾伦 |
[1:08:24] | You’ve been a very bad boy, miky. | 你真是个坏小子 迈克 |
[1:08:28] | Nothing happened! | 什么也没发生啊 |
[1:08:31] | Sydney, it was a mistake! | 雪梨 是场误会 |
[1:08:35] | It’s really too late for all of that. | 一切都太晚了 |
[1:08:39] | Please. Please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:08:43] | I need a doctor. | 我需要医生 |
[1:08:49] | Some people are beyond saving. Trust me on this one. | 有些人无药可医 这点相信我 |
[1:09:03] | Detective? | 探长 |
[1:09:09] | – Son of a bitch. – He’s headed to the station. | -婊子养的 -他去警局了 |
[1:10:00] | Look at this guy. What the fuck? | 看看这人 搞什么鬼 |
[1:10:19] | Dispatch, this is Detective McKay. | 调度员 我是探长迈凯 |
[1:10:21] | Son of a bitch stole a police uniform | 婊子养的偷了一套警服 |
[1:10:23] | I think he’s headed your way. | 他应该往你那方向去了 |
[1:11:01] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:11:03] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:11:09] | Code red. Code red. All available to Metro Police Station. | 危急 危急 所有当班警员赶回本地警局 |
[1:11:12] | All units respond. | 所有单位行动 |
[1:11:14] | Hey, get out of the god damn way! | 喂 他妈的不要挡道 |
[1:11:22] | Get down there He’ll damn come down… | 下去守着 万一他要下来 |
[1:11:29] | Come on. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[1:11:36] | Watch them back. If things go bad, take them out the back. | 看着点 一旦守不住 带他们从后门走 |
[1:11:40] | Evacuate all non-essential personnel immediately. | 所有无关人员马上撤离 |
[1:11:49] | Hello, Jonas. | 还好吗 乔纳斯 |
[1:11:51] | Ford. | 福特 |
[1:11:53] | You vanished like a puff of smoke in Seattle. | 在西雅图你消失地无影无踪 |
[1:11:57] | Just left us hang it. | 让我们担心死了 |
[1:12:00] | So, what, the doc gave you the news | 怎么 医生说了句话 |
[1:12:03] | and you just snapped? | 你就发飙了 |
[1:12:08] | Realized you’re not a God? | 忘了你是个凡人吗 |
[1:12:10] | I stopped having any fun. | 我好久没开心过了 |
[1:12:14] | Then I met Allan. | 直到遇见了艾伦 |
[1:12:16] | You figured you’d go out with a bang. Is that it? | 你还想大干一场 是吗 |
[1:12:19] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜任何代价 |
[1:12:24] | I don’t have to tell you what a liability you’ve become. | 不需我说你也知道你是个多大的麻烦 |
[1:12:29] | I played my part. | 我尽了我的职责 |
[1:12:31] | And all I was left is this endless dreaded cough. | 可留给我的就只有这好不了的咳喘病 |
[1:12:36] | And they say depleted uranium doesn’t kill. | 他们说贫铀杀不死人 |
[1:12:39] | Well, I’m here to speed that up for you. | 那好 我帮你了却吧 |
[1:12:44] | I’ve come to terms with my own mortality, my friend. | 我已是将死之人了 伙计 |
[1:12:48] | All that’s left is to finish what I started. | 现在要做的就是完成先前的工作 |
[1:12:51] | We all die with fraid on our play. | 我们都会在恐惧中死去 |
[1:12:54] | What’s on yours? | 你会怎么死呢 |
[1:13:33] | – McKay. – SWAT’s on the way, boss. | -迈凯 -飞虎队就要来了 头儿 |
[1:13:35] | Just hold him on. | 拖住他 |
[1:13:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:13:54] | He’s coming for me, isn’t he? | 他来杀我的 是吗 |
[1:13:56] | All right, people, you all know what to do. | 听着 伙计们 你们都知道怎么办 |
[1:14:02] | Taylor, check the hallway. Williams, watch him. | 泰勒 去走廊看一下 威廉姆斯 掩护他 |
[1:14:23] | Cease fire! Cease fire! God damn it! | 停火 停火 天杀的 |
[1:14:34] | Down! | 趴下 |
[1:15:10] | You son of a bitch! | 你个婊子养的 |
[1:15:27] | Go. Get out. | 快 快出去 |
[1:15:35] | Let’s go. Come on. | 离开这儿 快走 |
[1:16:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:16:27] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:16:48] | Fuck me. Come on. We gotta get in there. | 我操 快 我们快进去 |
[1:17:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:17:53] | Attaboy, Allan. | 好样的 艾伦 |
[1:18:05] | God, no! | 天啊 不 |
[1:18:09] | It’s up to you how this ends, Allan! | 怎么结束全在你了 艾伦 |
[1:18:34] | Sydney. | 雪梨 |
[1:18:37] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[1:18:44] | Shit. How do we get out? | 该死 怎么出去啊 |
[1:18:52] | Allan. | 艾伦 |
[1:19:08] | Sydney. | 雪梨 |
[1:19:10] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:19:12] | Sydney. I can’t do it. I can’t keep running. | 雪梨 不行了 跑不动了 |
[1:19:25] | There you are. Okay. | 到那儿去 好的 |
[1:19:29] | Okay. You’re okay, honey. Listen… | 好 你没事的 亲爱的 听 |
[1:19:33] | Clear! Move up! | 安全 前进 |
[1:19:38] | All right. You’re fine. That’s right. | 好的 你没事 很好 |
[1:19:43] | Okay, that’s all right. | 好的 没事的 |
[1:19:45] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[1:19:48] | What are we doing, Allan? | 我们在干嘛 艾伦 |
[1:19:50] | He’s not gonna stop, Sydney. | 他不会罢手的 雪梨 |
[1:19:52] | He’s not gonna stop until he kills you. | 他不杀了你他不会罢手的 |
[1:20:20] | Come on. Keep it moving. | 快 继续前进 |
[1:20:33] | Allan. | 艾伦 |
[1:20:37] | Only you can end this, Allan. | 只有你能结束一切 艾伦 |
[1:20:43] | You can’t hide from me, Allan. | 你逃不过我的眼睛 艾伦 |
[1:20:47] | This is what I do. | 我专门干这个的 |
[1:20:55] | Sydney. | 雪梨 |
[1:21:00] | Sydney. | 雪梨 |
[1:21:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[1:21:10] | There you are. | 就在那 |
[1:21:23] | You’re number one in my book, Syd. | 你可是我的头号目标 雪儿 |
[1:22:03] | A trigger’s like a fast forward button. | 扳机就像个快进键 |
[1:22:06] | I just skip to the end credits on other people’s lives. | 我只是让他们直接跳到了结局 |
[1:22:11] | Or not. | 或者相反 |
[1:22:13] | The choice is mine to make. | 选择权全在我 |
[1:22:15] | I knew you had it in you. | 我早知道你有这种潜质 |
[1:22:38] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:22:39] | Nobody move! Let me see your hands! | 都不要动 举起手来 |
[1:22:40] | – Get down! – Get down! | -趴下 -趴下 |
[1:22:42] | – Get down! – Get down! | -趴下 -趴下 |
[1:22:44] | – Get down! – Get down! | -趴下 -趴下 |
[1:22:46] | Stand down! Stand down! | 退下 退下 |
[1:24:09] | – I can’t let you do this. – Then stop me, Allan. | -我不能让你这么做 -那就阻止我 艾伦 |
[1:24:12] | Stop me. | 阻止我 |
[1:24:18] | The hostage situation | 在华盛顿斯波坎市警察局 |
[1:24:19] | at the police station in Spokane, Washington, | 发生的人质事件 |
[1:24:22] | ended earlythis morning | 今天早上结束了 |
[1:24:23] | when Metro SWAT engaged | 飞虎队在行动中 |
[1:24:25] | and killed the suspect, Jonas Arbor. | 击毙了嫌疑犯乔纳斯·阿勃 |
[1:24:28] | Arbor’s hostages, Allan and Sydney Campbell, | 阿勃的人质 艾伦和雪梨·坎贝尔 |
[1:24:31] | suffering non-like threaten injuries during their ordeal. | 在这段时间里都受了轻伤 |
[1:24:34] | And are now safely recovering at a local hospital. | 现在被安全送往医院进行康复 |
[1:24:37] | It could be several days until | 需要几天时间 |
[1:24:39] | the full death toll from the rampage is known. | 统计本事件的伤亡人数 |
[1:24:42] | At this time, 18 death have been reportted. | 目前为止 18人确认死亡 |
[1:24:45] | Three of the bodies are still unidentified. | 3人身份不详 |
[1:24:48] | It’s now believed Campbell is | 现在可以确定坎贝尔 |
[1:24:49] | innocent of any criminal involvement with Arbor | 并未参与阿勃犯下的任何罪行 |
[1:24:52] | and was simply an unwilling participant | 在这场死亡游戏中 |
[1:24:54] | in Arbor’s deadly game. | 只是一个不情愿的参与者 |