英文名称:The Hole in the Ground
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | LuanZhang\h\hkopi | 翻\h译 |
[04:18] | We’re not getting a bike, love, not at the moment. | 我们不买自行车 宝贝 至少目前不买 |
[04:21] | – But, mum… – But nothing. | -但是 妈妈 -没有但是 |
[04:23] | – Please. – I said not at the moment. | -求求你了 -我说了 现在不买 |
[04:30] | Maybe next year, okay? | 说不定明年买 好吗 |
[04:35] | Sweetie, I said maybe next year. | 宝贝 我说了明年买呀 |
[04:38] | Stewart Macken says our Jeep looks like something | 斯图尔特·麦肯说我们家的吉普是 |
[04:40] | a fedophile would drive. | 恋童癖才会开的车 |
[04:42] | Who’s Stewart Macken? | 斯图尔特·麦肯是谁 |
[04:44] | In my class. | 我们班的同学 |
[04:45] | – Is he your friend? – He’s an ass face. | -你们是朋友吗 -他是个傻屌[屁脸] |
[04:50] | Can I say “anus face”? | 那我能说”沙雕”[肛门脸]吗 |
[04:52] | – No. – But it’s a science word. | -不行 -这是个科学名词呀 |
[04:55] | Mum, look out! | 妈 小心 |
[05:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:06] | – Chris, are you all right? – Yes. | -克里斯 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[05:11] | Don’t move. | 你待着别动 |
[05:20] | Are you okay? | 您还好吗 |
[05:42] | I didn’t see you, you came out of nowhere. | 我刚没看见您 您突然窜出来了 |
[06:35] | I’m Chuck, the strongest soldier in the whole land. | 我叫查克 是世界上最强壮的战士 |
[06:39] | And you’re nothing, buddy… | 而你什么都不是 小子 |
[06:41] | No, please, leave me alone. | 不要啊 请放过我 |
[06:47] | You finished? | 你吃完了吗 |
[06:49] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[06:51] | It’s gone cold. | 已经冷了 |
[06:54] | – Put some more cheese on it. – I don’t like that dust cheese. | -再撒点芝士上去 -我不喜欢那个芝士粉 |
[06:57] | Then don’t put more cheese on it, just finish it, please. | 那就不放芝士 你快点吃完 好吗 |
[07:16] | Three. | 三 |
[07:21] | Two. | 二 |
[07:24] | One! | 一 |
[07:34] | Mum wins, you know the rules. | 妈妈赢了 你知道规则的吧 |
[07:36] | Okay | 好吧 |
[08:21] | Mum! | 妈 |
[08:23] | What is it, sweetie? | 怎么啦 宝贝 |
[08:37] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[08:40] | There’s another one. | 这还有一只 |
[08:44] | You’re getting far too big to be scared of them. | 你都这么大了怎么还怕这个小东西呢 |
[08:47] | What if it comes back inside? | 它再跑回来怎么办 |
[08:49] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[08:51] | How do you know it’s a girl? | 你怎么知道它是母的 |
[08:53] | Eight legs and no willy, see? | 八条腿而且没有小鸡鸡 你看 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:552个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:53个,六级词汇:27个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:44个,考研词汇:62个,专四词汇:45个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:98个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:57] | Why don’t we just kill it? | 我们直接拍死它不好吗 |
[08:59] | What’s she ever do to you? | 她伤害到你了吗 |
[09:01] | She croached into my personal space. | 她浸犯了我的私人地盘 |
[09:04] | It’s “encroached.” And I don’t think she did it on purpose. | 是”侵犯” 我相信她不是故意的 |
[09:09] | Dad would kill it for me. | 爸爸就会直接帮我拍死它 |
[09:14] | I’m not Dad. | 我不是爸爸呀 |
[09:17] | Why did we move here without him? | 我们为什么要离开他搬到这来 |
[09:21] | It’s not that simple, sweetie. | 事情很复杂 宝贝 |
[09:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:25] | It’s just not, okay? | 就是很复杂 明白吗 |
[09:26] | Why? You said he’d be right behind us. | 为什么 你说过他永远是我们的依靠 |
[09:29] | You’re a liar. | 你这个骗子 |
[09:41] | – Liar! – Chris. | -大骗子 -克里斯 |
[09:43] | – Liar! – Sweetie… | -大骗子 -宝贝 |
[09:58] | Chris. Wait. | 克里斯 等等我 |
[10:05] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[10:14] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[10:17] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[10:46] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[11:25] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[11:32] | Never run off on me like that again, okay? | 不要再这样跑开了 好吗 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:43] | I know that Dad makes you sad. | 我知道爸爸让你不开心了 |
[11:51] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[11:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:57] | Mum? | 妈 |
[12:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:08] | Come on, let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家 |
[14:27] | Hooray! | 太棒了 |
[14:31] | Are you gonna show me that? | 可以给我看看吗 |
[14:43] | You should sign up. | 你应该报名参加 |
[14:45] | Might be a good way of making new friends. | 这可能是个交朋友的好机会 |
[14:47] | Don’t wanna make new friends. | 我不想交新朋友 |
[14:51] | You know, when I was your age, I moved town once, too. | 我像你这么大的时候 也搬到新城镇过 |
[14:54] | I was really scared about going to this new place | 当时我非常害怕搬到这个 |
[14:57] | where I’ve never been before. | 从没去过的地方 |
[14:58] | But, when I got there, my mum signed me up for the Brownies, | 但搬了之后 我妈给我报了幼年女童子军 |
[15:01] | and before I knew it, I had a whole group of new friends. | 然后不知不觉地 我就有了一大帮新朋友 |
[15:05] | So maybe that might happen to you if you sign up for this. | 所以你要是报名 说不定也会和我一样 |
[15:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:13] | You’ll settle in, sweetie. | 你会适应的 宝贝 |
[15:16] | We’re gonna be happy living here. | 我们会幸福地生活在这里 |
[15:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:20] | Well, no, he had one of those faces, you know, | 他的脸就是那种 你知道吧 |
[15:22] | you just want to punch FIST over and over again. | 你一看就想一拳又一拳地捶他 |
[15:25] | You know, like this? | 你明白吧 就像这样 |
[15:27] | You’ve never punched anyone in your entire life. | 你根本没打过别人 |
[15:30] | I punched Tom Drum. | 我打过汤姆·德拉姆 |
[15:33] | Why, that poor kid who always had | 就是那个鼻孔下总是 |
[15:34] | the mustachioed dried snot under his nose? | 拖着两条干鼻涕的小男孩吗 |
[15:36] | That’s the one, yeah. | 对 就是他 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I punched him square in the forehead, remember? | 我一拳打到他的额头上 记得吧 |
[15:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:43] | It was years ago, look, it doesn’t matter. | 都过去好久了 已经不重要了 |
[15:45] | But the thing is, he gets out of his car. | 但重点是 他当时从车上下来 |
[15:47] | And he’s walking towards me and he’s | 然后向我走过来 |
[15:48] | screaming at me that I cut him off, | 还朝着我大叫 说我挡了他的路 |
[15:50] | and he’s raging… | 他非常愤怒 |
[15:51] | You want a bloody degree to open this thing here. | 你就无比想让他脑袋开花 |
[15:53] | That’s you folks, though, isn’t it? | 你们就是这样 对吧 |
[15:56] | Ha! And when do you planning on graduating? | 你打算什么时候毕业呢 |
[15:58] | Jay’s a permanent student. | 杰永远都是学生 |
[16:00] | I’m a lecturer. Assistant lecturer. | 我现在是讲师 助理讲师 |
[16:03] | I am shaping impressionable minds. | 我在培养这些敏感的孩子们 |
[16:06] | Sarah studied teaching, too. | 萨拉也学过教育学 |
[16:07] | Oh, well, I only did a year, I, uh, had to drop out. | 对 不过我只学了一年 我不得不退学 |
[16:12] | I got pregnant with Chris and I took a different path. | 我怀了克里斯 然后选择了别的路 |
[16:14] | Well, I’m glad your path took you down here, | 我很欣慰 你选的路让你来到这里 |
[16:16] | best employee I ever had. | 你是我最得力的员工 |
[16:18] | How is that junk shop of yours anyway? | 你那个破店怎么样了 |
[16:20] | Rob, tell your brother he’s an asshole. | 罗伯 告诉你哥哥他是个混蛋 |
[16:23] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[16:24] | So what happened to the guy who hit your car then? | 那个撞上你车的人怎么样了 |
[16:26] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway, he comes over to the car, right? | 对了 总之他走近了我的车 对吧 |
[16:29] | And he puts his hand on the bonnet. | 然后把手放在引擎盖上 |
[16:30] | Right, and I swear he’s not gonna budge an inch, | 是的 然后我知道他绝不会让步 |
[16:32] | and he’s glaring right at me and you can see… | 然后他就直直地盯着我 都能看清 |
[16:34] | Sounds like Walkie-Talkie. | 听起来像”对讲机” |
[16:36] | Who’s that? | 你说谁 |
[16:37] | Walkie-Talkie, it’s this crazy old lady | “对讲机” 就是那个疯狂的老太太 |
[16:40] | lives up on the hills near here. | 住在附近的山上 |
[16:42] | Near the bridge by your house. | 靠近你家旁边的桥 |
[16:43] | You must have seen her by now. | 你应该已经见过她了吧 |
[16:44] | Oh, yeah, that’s the one you told me murdered a kid. | 对 你说过那人杀了一个小孩 |
[16:46] | She didn’t murder him. | 她没有杀他 |
[16:48] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[16:51] | Tell the story. | 说说吧 |
[16:53] | There’s no story. | 没什么好说的 |
[16:54] | No, go on. | 别呀 说吧 |
[16:59] | Her son James was in my class, | 她的儿子詹姆斯以前跟我一个班 |
[17:01] | used to sit across from me in school. | 就坐在我对面 |
[17:03] | He was really nice, friendly, really into nature, I remember. | 我记得 他非常亲切友好 热爱自然 |
[17:07] | He used to have, um, ants in a pencil case under his desk. | 当时他有个养着蚂蚁的笔盒 就在课桌底 |
[17:11] | Anyway, when we were around eighth, Noreen, | 反正 大约在我们八年级的时候吧 诺琳 |
[17:14] | Noreen Brady is her name, | 她叫诺琳·布雷迪 |
[17:15] | she came bursting into the classroom. | 她冲进教室 |
[17:17] | Out of control, screaming insane things about him. | 发了疯了一样 朝他大吼大叫 |
[17:21] | It took three teachers to drag her into the principal’s office | 来了三个老师才把她拽到校长办公室 |
[17:24] | and lock her in before the police came. | 他们把她关在那 等警察过来 |
[17:26] | Nobody knew what was wrong with her. | 没人知道她怎么了 |
[17:28] | He was taken out of school for a while and | 他停课了一段时间 |
[17:31] | she went away to have her head fixed. | 她也去了疯人院治疗 |
[17:33] | And then, a few months later… | 几个月之后 |
[17:35] | She got out, | 她出来了 |
[17:36] | got a car and mowed the kid down. | 弄了辆车 然后碾死了那个孩子 |
[17:38] | No. No, that’s not what happened, it was an accident. | 不 不是 不是那样的 那只是个意外 |
[17:41] | It was an awful tragedy. | 那是个痛心的惨剧 |
[17:43] | That poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[18:55] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[19:17] | Sweetie? | 宝贝 |
[19:19] | What are you doing down here? | 你在楼下干什么 |
[21:31] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[21:58] | Emergency. | 应急中心 |
[21:59] | Is this the police? | 是警察吗 |
[22:01] | No, but I can connect you to the police. | 不是 但是我能帮您转接警察 |
[22:03] | What’s the emergency? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:04] | It’s my son, he’s missing. | 是我儿子 他不见了 |
[22:06] | What’s your address, please? | 请报一下您的地址 |
[22:07] | Uh… I don’t, um… | 我没有 |
[22:10] | There’s no number on the house. | 这栋屋子没有门牌号 |
[22:12] | Tell me what town you’re in. | 请告诉我您在哪个镇 |
[22:14] | No, someone might’ve taken him. | 不 肯定是有人把他掳走了 |
[22:16] | You’re gonna have to stay calm and tell me where you live | 您先保持冷静 告诉我您的住址 |
[22:19] | if you want me to help you. | 我才能帮助您 |
[22:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[22:30] | – Hello? – Mummy? | -在吗 -妈妈 |
[22:34] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:37] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[22:38] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:40] | – Here. – No, you weren’t. | -就在这 -不 你刚刚不在 |
[22:45] | Are you okay, Mummy? | 你没事吧 妈妈 |
[22:54] | How long you been in the area? | 你在这儿待了多久了 |
[22:56] | Um, just a few weeks. | 就几周 |
[22:57] | And has it only been since the move that you felt like this? | 搬家之后你才有这种感觉的吗 |
[23:00] | Any history of anxiety disorders in your family? | 你家族有焦虑症病史吗 |
[23:03] | No. | 没有 |
[23:04] | Have you ever been on medication before? | 你之前进行过药物治疗没 |
[23:06] | – No. – And how about that scar? | -没有 -那这个伤疤是怎么回事 |
[23:10] | May I see it, please? | 可以让我瞧瞧吗 |
[23:21] | That’s quite the bump. | 很像撞伤的 |
[23:23] | Yeah, I was in an accident. | 是的 我经历过一场事故 |
[23:25] | Not so long ago by the look of it. | 看上去没过多久 |
[23:26] | About a year ago, but it just sometimes gets irritated. | 大约一年前留下的 现在偶尔会有刺痛感 |
[23:30] | This is three weeks’ worth. | 这是三周的药量 |
[23:33] | It’s not too heavy but best to take before bed. | 药效不是很强 但最好还是睡觉之前服用 |
[23:35] | Check back in with me then and we’ll see how you’re doing, okay? | 服用完告诉我 我再诊断你的状况 好吗 |
[23:51] | Sweetie, dinner’s ready. | 宝贝 晚饭做好了 |
[23:55] | You shall have diamonds. | 你应该要有钻石 |
[23:59] | Sparkling eyes of yours. | 你的眼睛闪闪发光 |
[24:02] | White diamonds. | 白色钻石 |
[24:11] | – Chris. – Mummy? | -克里斯 -妈妈 |
[24:15] | I thought you were upstairs. | 我以为你在楼上 |
[24:17] | You called me. | 你刚刚叫我了 |
[24:19] | – Must be pretty hungry. – I’m starving. | -很饿了吧 -我饿坏了 |
[25:04] | Good morning, Mummy. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[25:07] | Where’d you get those? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[25:09] | The garden. | 花园 |
[25:11] | You know you’re not supposed to go outside on your own. | 你不能一个人外出 知道吗 |
[25:17] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[25:23] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[25:30] | They’re beautiful. Thank you. | 这些花真好看 谢谢你 |
[25:41] | I can hear your heart beat. | 我可以听到你的心跳 |
[25:43] | How does it sound? | 感觉如何 |
[25:47] | Peaceful. | 很平和 |
[26:29] | What are your new friends’ names? | 你的新朋友们叫什么名字 |
[26:31] | Michael and Peter and Sam and Stewart. | 迈克尔 彼得 山姆 斯图尔特 |
[26:35] | Stewart? Stewart Macken? | 斯图尔特 是斯图尔特·麦肯吗 |
[26:39] | I thought you didn’t like him. | 我以为你讨厌他 |
[26:44] | I don’t have to be his friend? | 我不用和他做朋友吗 |
[26:45] | No, no, making new friends is good, remember? | 不 不 交朋友是好事 记得吗 |
[27:34] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 宝贝儿 |
[28:08] | Stay here, okay? | 待在这儿 好吗 |
[28:15] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[28:22] | Can you move off the road, please? | 请你让一下好吗 |
[28:33] | Mrs. Brady? | 布雷迪太太 |
[28:37] | Mrs. Brady? | 布雷迪太太 |
[28:43] | It’s not your boy. | 那不是你的孩子 |
[28:48] | Noreen? | 诺琳 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry. She… | 对不起 她 |
[28:55] | She likes to wander. | 她喜欢到处跑 |
[28:58] | I told her to keep to the side, but, uh, | 我告诉过她要走路边 但是 |
[29:01] | she’s not a great listener. | 她不听我的 |
[29:05] | Des. | 德斯 |
[29:08] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[29:13] | And what’s that’s little man’s name, eh? | 那位小男孩叫什么名字 |
[29:18] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[29:20] | If you ever need anything… | 如果你需要帮助 |
[29:22] | Oh, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[29:36] | He’s not your son! | 他不是你的儿子 |
[29:38] | – Noreen! – He’s not your son! | -诺琳 -他不是你的儿子 |
[29:41] | Not your son. | 不是你的儿子 |
[29:42] | Here. Come here. | 过来 到这儿来 |
[29:44] | Noreen. Not… | 诺琳 不要 |
[31:08] | I’m just gonna stop for one minute. | 我要停一小会儿 |
[31:22] | Don’t move a muscle, okay? | 待着别动 好吗 |
[31:41] | Noreen? | 诺琳 |
[32:11] | I then approached the woman. | 于是我走近那个女人 |
[32:14] | She was crouched down on the ground in front of her house. | 她蹲在自己屋前的空地上 |
[32:18] | I thought she was looking for something, | 我以为她在找什么东西 |
[32:20] | maybe something she had lost. | 可能是她弄丢的东西 |
[32:22] | But when I got closer, | 但我走近时 |
[32:23] | I saw that her head was buried in the ground. | 我看到她的头被埋在土里 |
[32:28] | And I tried to dig it out | 我试图把她的头挖出来 |
[32:30] | but I was… I was terrified. | 但是我 我吓坏了 |
[32:51] | Ms. O’Neill. Are you happy to sign this? | 奥尼尔女士 你愿意签这个吗 |
[32:58] | Ms. O’Neill? | 奥尼尔女士 |
[33:01] | Ms. O’Neill? | 奥尼尔女士 |
[33:03] | Do you want to change anything I’ve read back to you? | 我刚刚念的这段你有要改的吗 |
[33:51] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[33:53] | Hey. | 早 |
[33:54] | I thought I told you to take a few days. | 我不是让你多休息几天吗 |
[33:56] | I know, I’m just not good at sitting around the house. | 我知道 只是我在屋子里待不住 |
[33:59] | Oh, I hear ya, why’d you think I opened this place? | 同感 所以我开了这家店 |
[34:06] | – So, how was your weekend? – Fine. | -周末过得好吗 -很好 |
[34:12] | Must’ve been quite a shock. | 你一定很震惊吧 |
[34:15] | Finding her like that. | 像那样发现她 |
[34:21] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:23] | The way she was? | 她的死状 |
[34:26] | Sorry, I don’t mean to probe, sorry. | 对不起 我不是想打探什么 对不起 |
[34:29] | – It’s so bizarre. – I know. | -这太古怪了 -确实 |
[34:33] | And how’s Chris? | 克里斯怎么样了 |
[34:37] | Yeah, he’s fine, thanks. | 他很好 谢谢关心 |
[34:44] | Do you ever look at your kids and not recognize them? | 你有过看着孩子却认不出他们的时候吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah, twins are usually hidden under a layer of shite | 有啊 双胞胎总是拉一样的屎 |
[34:50] | or food or both. | 吃一样的食物 |
[34:52] | And as for Saiorse… | 而西尔塞 |
[34:53] | Jesus, it’s all about the eyebrows these days. | 天呐 他现在只有眉毛没变 |
[34:56] | Not how they look, but how they are. | 不是外貌 是他们的内在 |
[35:00] | Their personalities. | 他们的人格 |
[35:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:02] | They swing from monsters to angels | 他们可以从魔鬼变成天使 |
[35:04] | and back again in the blink of an eye. | 一眨眼又变回来 |
[35:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:14] | Just a funny few days. | 只是这几天有点不舒服 |
[36:45] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[36:51] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[36:54] | I’m just glad she’s at peace now. | 我很欣慰 她现在可以安息了 |
[36:56] | They wanted me to put a lid on, | 他们想让我盖上棺盖 |
[37:00] | but she’ll be in the dark long enough. | 但她已经会在黑暗中待很久了 |
[37:04] | Will you join me? | 你要一起吗 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:20] | James. He, uh… | 詹姆斯 他 |
[37:22] | lost that tooth playing hurling. | 玩曲棍球时弄掉的那颗牙 |
[37:26] | he thought it a badge of honor. | 他把这看作是荣誉的象征 |
[37:32] | He’s cute. | 他真可爱 |
[37:35] | He was. | 是的 |
[37:39] | I remember the day he was born. | 我记得他出生那天 |
[37:42] | Noreen said she finally understood what life was all about. | 诺琳说她终于体会到生活的意义 |
[37:50] | We both did. | 我也是 |
[37:55] | You? Did you get that same feeling when your little man was born? | 你呢 儿子出生时你有类似的感受吗 |
[38:01] | And what’s his name? I didn’t catch it the last time we met. | 他叫什么名字 上次见面时我没听清 |
[38:05] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[38:06] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[38:12] | She didn’t mean him any harm, you know. | 她不是故意想伤害他 |
[38:21] | Why did she say he wasn’t my son? | 为什么她说那不是我儿子 |
[38:24] | That’s what Noreen did. | 诺琳以前就是这样 |
[38:28] | Just after his eighth birthday, Noreen started to say that | 在詹姆斯18岁生日之后 诺琳就开始说 |
[38:32] | James was different. | 詹姆斯不一样了 |
[38:36] | She saw tiny, insignificant things only a mother would notice. | 她纠结着只有母亲才会留意到的小事 |
[38:43] | It was like little pebbles rolling down a hill, you know? | 她的病就像小石子从山坡上滚下来一样 |
[38:47] | Then you blink and it becomes a landslide. | 一眨眼 就变成山崩了 |
[38:51] | A specialist gave some fancy name | 不知道她这是什么病 |
[38:53] | for whatever fuse had popped, | 有专家给它取了个怪名字 |
[38:55] | but putting a label on it didn’t make her any better. | 但给病取名没有让她的病情好转 |
[39:00] | She was convinced. | 她坚信 |
[39:03] | Of what? | 坚信什么 |
[39:06] | That he was an impostor. | 他是冒名顶替的 |
[39:10] | Wasn’t her son. | 不是她的儿子 |
[39:13] | I suppose when she saw your Chris, | 我猜看见克里斯 |
[39:15] | it reminded her of her James. | 让她想起了詹姆斯 |
[39:19] | What happened to him? | 他身上发生了什么 |
[39:21] | He was hit by a car. | 他被车撞了 |
[39:24] | My car. | 我的车 |
[39:28] | I didn’t see him dart out on the road. | 我没看见他冲到路上 |
[39:36] | Well, here I am, eh? | 我还是来了 |
[39:41] | Maudlin as that bunch of | 和那边那群职业哭丧者 |
[39:43] | professional mourners lurking out there. | 一样伤感 |
[39:55] | I almost think it’s better to | 我总觉得最好的缅怀 |
[39:58] | remember happier times. | 是记住更快乐的时光 |
[40:04] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[42:40] | Do you remember those beautiful flowers you picked for me | 还记得你在花园里给我摘的 |
[42:42] | in the garden? | 那些漂亮的花儿吗 |
[42:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[42:46] | Have you been going anywhere else? | 你还去过其他的地方吗 |
[42:49] | No. | 没 |
[42:51] | Like the forest maybe? | 比如森林里 |
[42:56] | No, Mummy. | 没有 妈妈 |
[43:01] | So, how’s Chuck doing? | 查克还好吗 |
[43:03] | Haven’t seen you play with him lately. | 最近没看到你跟他玩 |
[43:07] | Still your favorite, right? | 他还是你的最爱吧 |
[43:15] | Are you sure you haven’t been going into the forest on your own? | 你确定自己没有去森林里吗 |
[43:18] | No, Mummy. | 没有 妈妈 |
[43:21] | Then how did he get out there? | 那他是怎么出现在森林里的 |
[43:25] | No more lies, Christopher. | 别再撒谎了 克里斯托弗 |
[43:27] | – I’m not. – Tell me the truth. | -我没有 -跟我说实话 |
[43:28] | – I am! – Tell me the truth! | -我说的是真的 -跟我说实话 |
[43:31] | I am. | 是实话 |
[43:32] | – Tell me the truth! – I am. | -跟我说实话 -是实话 |
[43:34] | Stop lying to me. | 别再骗我了 |
[43:35] | I’m not lying! | 我没撒谎 |
[43:43] | I’m sorry, Mummy. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[46:44] | mummy? | 妈妈 |
[46:46] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[46:55] | Mummy? | 妈妈 |
[46:58] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[47:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[47:04] | In bed, why? | 在床上 怎么啦 |
[47:14] | Good night, Mummy. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[47:18] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[47:31] | And in… | 吸气 |
[47:33] | And out. | 呼气 |
[47:36] | and in… | 吸气 |
[47:38] | And out. | 呼气 |
[47:43] | And a big, deep one. | 深吸气 |
[47:46] | And out. | 深呼气 |
[47:49] | It’s not the most unusual | 这还不是我听说过的 |
[47:50] | thing I’ve heard of a kid eating. | 小孩吃过最古怪的东西 |
[47:52] | Yeah, but he usually is petrified of them. | 但他平时很怕它们 |
[47:58] | There’s something not right with him lately. | 他最近有点不对劲 |
[48:00] | I can’t put my finger on it, but I know. | 我说不清楚 但我知道 |
[48:04] | I just know he’s not himself. | 我知道他不是他自己 |
[48:07] | And how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[48:09] | Is the medication helping? | 药物有作用吗 |
[48:18] | May I ask you a personal question? | 我可以问你个私人问题吗 |
[48:20] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[48:22] | Chris’ father, is he around? | 克里斯他父亲在吗 |
[48:28] | And that scar on your head… | 还有你头上的伤疤 |
[48:32] | Was it actually an accident, Sarah? | 萨拉 那真的只是一个意外吗 |
[49:19] | Hired me, right there on the spot. | 当场就雇了我 |
[49:26] | So, which one of you boys can sing? | 你们当中谁会唱歌 |
[50:37] | What are you doing, Mummy? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[50:41] | Washing. | 洗衣服 |
[51:33] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[51:35] | I finished it. | 我换完墙纸了 |
[51:39] | Are you hungry? Come on. | 你饿了吗 过来吧 |
[52:05] | You know I love you very much, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你知道我非常爱你 |
[52:10] | I’m sorry if I’ve been acting little strange lately. | 如果最近我表现得有点奇怪 我道歉 |
[52:13] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[52:15] | sometimes when you’re a grownup, | 成年人的生活有时 |
[52:17] | life gets all blocked up with worry. | 会充满各种忧虑 |
[52:23] | Then I look at you, | 当我看着你的时候 |
[52:25] | and I remember what life is really all about. | 我才想起真正的生活是怎样的 |
[52:39] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[53:35] | Next up, we have my class. | 接下来是我带的班 |
[53:37] | So please, put your hands together | 请鼓掌欢迎他们 |
[53:39] | for the Rattlin’ Boggers! | 带来《冒泡的沼泽地》 |
[53:52] | ♪ O-ro the rattlin’ bog, the bog down in the valley-o ♪ | ♪ 山谷里冒泡的沼泽地 ♪ |
[53:56] | ♪ O-ro the rattlin’ bog, the bog down in the valley-o ♪ | ♪ 山谷里冒泡的沼泽地 ♪ |
[54:00] | ♪ Now in that bog there was a hole ♪ | ♪ 沼泽里有个洞 ♪ |
[54:02] | ♪ A rare hole, a rattlin’ hole ♪ | ♪ 罕见的洞 冒泡的洞 ♪ |
[54:04] | ♪ The hole in the bog, and the bog down in the valley- ♪ | ♪ 山谷里的沼泽有个洞 ♪ |
[54:08] | ♪ O-ro the rattlin’ bog, the bog down in the valley-o ♪ | ♪ 山谷里冒泡的沼泽地 ♪ |
[54:12] | ♪ O-ro the rattlin’ bog, the bog down in the valley-o ♪ | ♪ 山谷里冒泡的沼泽地 ♪ |
[54:15] | ♪ Now in that hole there was a tree, a rare tree, a rattlin’ tree ♪ | ♪ 洞里有棵树 罕见的树 冒着泡的树 ♪ |
[54:19] | ♪ The tree in the hole, and the hole in ♪ | ♪ 山谷里的沼泽地上 ♪ |
[54:21] | ♪ the bog and the bog down in the valley- ♪ | ♪ 有个洞 ♪ |
[54:23] | ♪ O-ro the rattlin’ bog, the bog down in the valley-o ♪ | ♪ 山谷里冒泡的沼泽地 ♪ |
[54:27] | ♪ O-ro the rattlin’ bog, the bog down in the valley-o ♪ | ♪ 山谷里冒泡的沼泽地 ♪ |
[54:31] | ♪ Now on that branch there was a limb ♪ | ♪ 那根树枝上有一根断枝 ♪ |
[54:33] | ♪ A rare limb, a rattlin’ limb ♪ | ♪ 罕见的断枝 冒泡的断枝 ♪ |
[54:35] | ♪ With the limb on the branch ♪ | ♪ 树枝上有断枝 ♪ |
[54:43] | And the branch on the tree | 树枝在树上 |
[54:48] | And the tree in the hole | 树在洞中 |
[54:56] | And the hole in the bog | 洞在沼泽里 |
[55:01] | And the bog down in… | 沼泽在 |
[55:10] | The valley-o | 山谷里 |
[55:55] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[55:58] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[56:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[56:03] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[56:08] | He’s not my son. | 他不是我儿子 |
[56:12] | Chris? | 克里斯吗 |
[56:15] | Whose son is he? | 那他是谁的儿子 |
[56:16] | I don’t know, but it’s not Chris. It’s not him. | 我不知道 但他不是克里斯 不是 |
[56:18] | I don’t know what you’re… | 我不知道你在 |
[56:20] | I know I sound crazy, but if it was yours, you would know. | 我听起来是像疯了 但换你你也会发现的 |
[56:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:24] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去走走吧 |
[56:27] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[56:28] | Let’s get some air. | 我们去透透气吧 |
[56:33] | Did you see me? | 你看了我的表演吗 |
[56:36] | Mummy? | 妈妈 |
[56:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[56:40] | Wasn’t he brilliant? | 他很聪明吧 |
[56:43] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[56:45] | You okay, Ms. O’Neill? | 奥尼尔女士 你还好吧 |
[56:47] | Mummy? | 妈妈 |
[56:54] | Mummy? | 妈妈 |
[57:53] | I’ve seen myself grow old from too many angles. | 我从太多角度看着自己变老了 |
[57:59] | Even after 30 years, | 即使过了30年 |
[58:01] | she still checked me every day. | 她还是每天检查我 |
[58:03] | Checked you for what? | 检查你什么 |
[58:05] | That I was still me. | 检查我还是不是我 |
[58:09] | The mirror always tells the truth. | 镜子不会骗人 |
[58:12] | That’s what she’d say. | 那是她说的 |
[58:20] | I need to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[58:23] | What was wrong with James, I think it’s happening to Chris. | 我觉得克里斯遭受了和詹姆斯一样的事 |
[58:27] | There was nothing wrong with James. | 詹姆斯没有出事 |
[58:29] | Please, just look at it. | 拜托看一下吧 |
[58:31] | What are you doing, Mummy? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[58:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[58:35] | Washing. | 洗衣服 |
[58:37] | Why don’t you stay up here and play with your toys? | 你在这里玩玩具好吗 |
[58:47] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[58:50] | That can’t be my son. | 那不可能是我的儿子 |
[58:54] | Tell me you see him. Tell me. | 告诉我你看到了 告诉我 |
[58:59] | I’m sorry. I can’t see anything. | 很抱歉 我什么也看不到 |
[59:02] | Noreen was right. | 诺琳是对的 |
[59:03] | – No. – He wasn’t your son! | -不 -他不是你儿子 |
[59:05] | Enough. | 够了 |
[59:05] | Chris isn’t Chris, and James wasn’t James. | 克里斯不是克里斯 詹姆斯不是詹姆斯 |
[59:08] | Enough! | 够了 |
[59:22] | Then tell me I’m wrong. | 跟我说我错了 |
[59:24] | Tell me I’m crazy. Tell me. | 告诉我我疯了 告诉我 |
[59:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:00:12] | Mummy? | 妈妈 |
[1:00:18] | Why did you run away from me at school? | 为什么你在学校里丢下我就跑了 |
[1:00:24] | I wasn’t feeling too good. | 我有点不舒服 |
[1:00:27] | Do you feel better now? | 现在好点了吗 |
[1:00:30] | Yeah. Much. | 好多了 |
[1:00:36] | You won’t run away from me again, will you? | 你不会再丢下我跑了吧 |
[1:00:40] | No. | 不会了 |
[1:00:43] | I don’t like being left on my own. | 我不喜欢一个人孤零零的待着 |
[1:00:53] | You hungry? | 你饿了吧 |
[1:00:57] | I’ll make your favorite. | 我给你做最喜欢的菜 |
[1:01:23] | I love you, Mummy. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:01:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:01:39] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 |
[1:01:52] | Come on, before it gets cold. | 快来趁热吃 |
[1:02:07] | Don’t you want some? | 你不来点吗 |
[1:02:10] | You know I don’t like the dust cheese, remember? | 我不喜欢芝士粉 不记得了吗 |
[1:02:59] | You know what we haven’t played in a while? | 我们很久没玩那个了吧 |
[1:03:03] | Our game. | 我们的游戏 |
[1:03:06] | Our favorite. | 我们的最爱 |
[1:03:16] | Three. | 三 |
[1:03:25] | Two. | 二 |
[1:03:34] | One. | 一 |
[1:03:44] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[1:03:52] | You’re not Chris. | 你不是克里斯 |
[1:03:57] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[1:04:02] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[1:04:09] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[1:04:13] | What’s wrong with you, Mummy? | 妈妈 你怎么了 |
[1:04:16] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[1:04:33] | Get your hands off me. | 放开你的手 |
[1:04:38] | Don’t, please! | 不要啊 求你了 |
[1:09:13] | What have you done with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[1:17:24] | It’s me. It’s Momma Bear. | 是我 熊妈妈 |
[1:19:35] | Chris, wake up. | 克里斯 醒醒 |
[1:19:37] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:19:39] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:19:46] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:19:49] | Chris, wake up. | 克里斯 醒醒 |
[1:19:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:19:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:19:56] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[1:20:19] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:20:23] | You stay here, okay? | 你呆在这里 好吗 |
[1:21:01] | mummy. | 妈妈 |
[1:21:05] | Mummy. | 妈妈 |