英文名称:The House Of The Devil
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -==破爛熊樂園傾情奉獻==- | |
[00:36] | 20世紀80年代 超過70%的美國成年人相信邪教的存在 | |
[00:40] | 另30%認為證據的缺乏是因為政府的刻意掩蓋 | |
[00:45] | 以下根據未能解釋的真實事件改編而成 | |
[01:59] | I can tell u like it. | 看得出你喜歡 |
[02:01] | I love it. | 我很喜歡 |
[02:03] | It’s perfect. | 沒得挑了 |
[02:04] | Well, great. | 很好 |
[02:05] | It really is such a neat place. | 這地方真的很不錯 |
[02:08] | u know, I showed it to another girl this morning. | 今早我給另一個女孩子也看過 |
[02:11] | But to be honest,I didn’t like her very much. | 但是說實話 我不怎麼喜歡她 |
[02:13] | She looks like trouble, | 感覺她挺麻煩的 |
[02:14] | and I’m way too old to be dealing with all that nonsense. | 我這個歲數沒精力跟這種人耗時間 |
[02:18] | I go a lot on my gut feelings,and I have a good one about u. | 我這人很相信直覺的 而我對你感覺很好 |
[02:22] | u remind me of my daughter. | 你讓我想起了我的女兒 |
[02:24] | Oh, thank u. | 謝謝 |
[02:27] | It’s just what I’ve been looking for. | 這裡正是我想要的地方 |
[02:29] | Well, great. | 那好極了 |
[02:30] | Welcome to ur new home. | 歡迎來到你的新家 |
[02:48] | I’ll get things moving on ur application, | 我會把申請的事情辦好的 |
[02:50] | and we’ll have u set up here in no time. | 很快就可以幫你在這裡安頓好 |
[02:56] | Um, about the deposit, um… | 關於押金..嗯.. |
[02:59] | Okay, I’ll tell u what. | 好吧 你聽我說 |
[03:01] | If it’ll help u out,and I imagine it would, | 如果這樣對你有幫助的話 我想是有的 |
[03:03] | I’ll agree to waive all of the deposit stuff. | 我願意不收你任何的押金 |
[03:05] | u just give me the first month’s down. | 只要把第一個月的租金全數給我 |
[03:07] | We’ll call it a day, all right? | 就可以了 可以嗎 |
[03:09] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[03:10] | That would be incredible. | 那可真是太好了 |
[03:11] | Well, I remember when my daughter was looking | 我還記得我女兒在 |
[03:14] | for her first apartment. | 找第一個地方住的時候 |
[03:15] | It’s hard coming up with all that money, isn’t it? | 一下子拿出那麼多錢 是很難的 不是嗎 |
[03:17] | u just promise me | 你只要答應我 |
[03:18] | that u are gonna take good care of this place. | 你會好好打理這個地方 就可以了 |
[03:21] | I promise. | 我保證 |
[03:22] | Besides,u’ll be a good tenant. | 再說 你會是一個好住客的 |
[03:24] | I always trust my gut. | 我一直都很相信我的直覺 |
[03:25] | Well, u won’t regret it.I swear. | 你不會後悔的 我發誓 |
[03:28] | Oh, u know,I have some things | 對了 有些事 |
[03:30] | I have to still take care of with the gal that lives here. | 我還要跟原來住在這裡的女孩兒交代一下 |
[03:33] | u just get me the check by Monday. | 週一你把支票給我就行了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:704个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:81个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:32个,托福词汇:49个,考研词汇:90个,专四词汇:66个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:149个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:35] | I’ll have u in by the end of the week, | 週末一定讓你住進來 |
[03:37] | if that’s okay with u. | 如果你沒問題的話 |
[03:38] | I can do whatever. | 我怎樣都可以的 |
[03:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:40] | Thank u so much. | 非常感謝 |
[03:41] | u bet, sweetie.Bye-bye. | 客氣了 親愛的 拜拜 |
[07:05] | Heather, come on. | 海澤 拜託 |
[07:08] | It’s morning. | 都早上了 |
[07:52] | Baby sitter Needed | 招聘保姆 |
[08:27] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 請在嗶聲後留言 |
[08:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:32] | This is Samantha Hughes. | 我是薩曼莎-休斯 |
[08:33] | I’m calling in regards to the babysitter flyer | 我是看到宿舍外面張貼的保姆廣告 |
[08:36] | posted outside my dorm. | 所以才打這個電話的 |
[08:39] | I hope this is the right number. | 希望我沒打錯號碼 |
[08:41] | If it is, u can reach me at 815-1920. | 如果對的話 你可以打8151920找我 |
[08:46] | I’m very interested. | 我很有興趣 |
[08:47] | Thank u. | 謝謝 |
[09:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:27] | Samantha. | 薩曼莎 |
[09:28] | Yes? | 是 |
[09:30] | u just left me a message about the babysitting position. | 你留言給我問請保姆的事情 |
[09:34] | Oh, yeah, I did. | 是啊 是啊 |
[09:37] | How did u get this number? | 你怎麼知道這個號碼的 |
[09:39] | Please excuse the urgency,but if u’re still interested, | 請別介意我這麼著急 不過你要是還有興趣的話 |
[09:43] | I would like to meet u. | 我想見見你 |
[09:45] | Sure.That would be fine. | 當然 沒問題 |
[09:48] | Well, I’m afraid I’m not too familiar | 恐怕我還不是很熟悉 |
[09:50] | with the lay out over there. | 那邊的環境 |
[09:51] | Perhaps u could meet me | 或許你可以 |
[09:52] | in front of the Student Affairs office? | 在學生處門口等我? |
[09:55] | That’s where I dropped off my advertisements. | 就是我貼廣告的地方 |
[09:57] | Okay, I know where that is. | 好的 我知道那裡 |
[10:00] | Wonderful. | 好極了 |
[10:01] | I’ll see u there. | 我們就在那兒見 |
[10:03] | Right now? | 現在嗎 |
[10:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:45] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[11:48] | Have a great holiday.I’ll see u guys next year. | 假期愉快 咱們明年再見 |
[13:39] | So tell me all about it. | 快跟我說說 |
[13:43] | I want details. | 我要知道細節 |
[13:45] | Well, it’s not too big. | 不是很大的那種 |
[13:48] | When u walk in, | 一走進去 |
[13:49] | there’s, like, a little living room area on the left | 左邊是…小小的起居室 |
[13:52] | and then a hallway down the right. | 然後右邊是走廊 |
[13:53] | Oh, it is carpet or hardwood? | 那是鋪地毯還是地板的? |
[13:55] | Hardwood. | 地板 |
[13:56] | Good. | 不錯 |
[13:57] | Carpet’s filth, | 地毯最髒了 |
[13:59] | especially for a germaphobe like u. | 特別是對你這種有潔癖的人來說 |
[14:01] | I’m not a germaphobe. | 我才沒有潔癖呢 |
[14:05] | What?I don’t like gross things. | 幹嘛 我只是不喜歡噁心的東西 |
[14:09] | Anyway,the kitchen’s kind of blah, | 總之呢 廚房挺簡單的 |
[14:11] | and so is the bathroom. | 衛生間也是 |
[14:12] | But I’ll paint them cool colors or something. | 不過我會刷上顏色的 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:18] | I wish u had pictures. | 你要是有照片就好了 |
[14:19] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也這麼想 |
[14:21] | I’m sort of sucking at explaining it right now. | 我現在有點不怎麼會形容 |
[14:23] | But u’ll see it soon. | 不過你很快就能親眼看到了 |
[14:25] | Yeah, well, it sounds great. | 是啊 聽起來不錯 |
[14:34] | This pizza is nasty today. | 今天這批薩太難吃了 |
[14:36] | Gross. | 噁心死了 |
[14:41] | Megan, how am I gonna afford all this stuff? | 梅根 我哪裡有錢負擔這些啊 |
[14:43] | I’m– u’re gonna be fine. | 我…你沒問題的 |
[14:45] | It’s gonna work out. | 會解決的 |
[14:47] | That’s easy for u to say. | 你說得倒是輕巧 |
[14:49] | u’re not the one with $84 in her bank account | 你又不是那個銀行戶頭裡只有84塊 |
[14:51] | and a check to write on Monday. | 週一就要開支票給人家的人 |
[14:52] | Yeah, but just relax. | 是啊 不過沒關係 |
[14:55] | It’s Wednesday. | 今天才週三 |
[14:56] | u know, if it’s a big problem,I can always call my dad. | 你瞧 如果是大問題的話 我還可以找我老爸 |
[15:01] | No, don’t do that. | 不 別 |
[15:03] | No, look, he really doesn’t care at all. | 不 他根本不在乎的 |
[15:06] | Look, I’m not saying it’s gonna get to that point, | 你瞧 我不是說一定會到那個地步 |
[15:09] | but if it does,u’re never gonna be homeless. | 但如果真的是那樣的話 你絕對不會無家可歸的 |
[15:11] | Yeah? | 明白嗎 |
[15:16] | It’s so weird and annoying | 今天那傢伙 |
[15:18] | the way that guy stood u up today. | 就這麼放你格子 太奇怪了 |
[15:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:22] | u’re gonna find something. | 你會找到工作的 |
[15:24] | Okay? | 好嗎 |
[15:25] | Did u go to the job board at the intern office? | 你去過實習辦公室看招工佈告板了嗎 |
[15:31] | That ham-faced girl, | 那個一臉橫肉的女孩兒 |
[15:32] | u know, in my class? | 就是我班上那個 |
[15:33] | Yeah, she said there’s good stuff there sometimes. | 她說那兒時不時有些好工作的 |
[15:37] | No, I haven’t been yet. | 不 我還沒去過 |
[15:38] | Although it would be cool to get something easy and under the table. | 不過要是能私下找點輕鬆的活 真的很不錯 |
[15:41] | That’s what was so good about the babysitter thing. | 做保姆就是有這個好處 |
[15:45] | Yeah, but it could have been awful. | 是 可同樣也會有風險的 |
[15:46] | u know? | 你明白嗎 |
[15:47] | The kid could be from hell. | 那孩子有可能就是個魔鬼 |
[15:49] | u don’t even like kids anyway. | 再說你都不喜歡孩子的 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[15:57] | u know what u should do? | 知道你該怎麼做嗎 |
[15:58] | u should go around campus | 你應該到校園裡 |
[16:00] | and rip down all of the other posters he put up, | 把他貼的所有廣告都撕下來 |
[16:04] | and then nobody else calls him. | 這樣就不會有人打電話給他了 |
[16:05] | How do u like them apples? | 你覺得如何 |
[16:07] | That’s good payback, right? | 這報復不錯吧 是不是 |
[16:08] | Nah. | 才不 |
[16:09] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[16:10] | It’s genius, | 多天才啊 |
[16:11] | because then nobody else will show up. | 因為到時候沒人會出現的 |
[16:14] | No, I just want to forget it. | 不 我想就算了吧 |
[16:17] | No more drama. | 別再惹什麼麻煩了 |
[16:20] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[16:23] | u want to go? | 咱們走嗎 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:50] | Get a grip. | 撐住 |
[19:12] | What the hell time is it? | 現在幾點了 |
[19:16] | Night. | 晚上了 |
[19:19] | Oh, shit. | 該死 |
[19:24] | Where’s ur friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[19:27] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[19:39] | Someone called for u. | 有人打電話找你 |
[19:41] | Who? | 誰 |
[19:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:44] | Some dude, some guy. | 是個男的 |
[19:48] | I left his number on ur desk. | 他的號碼我給你寫桌子上了 |
[19:57] | Where?Where did u put it? | 在哪兒 你放哪兒了 |
[20:00] | Chill out.It’s there. | 別激動 就在那兒 |
[20:02] | I just– | 我只是… |
[20:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:05] | By ur pens, maybe. | 你的筆旁邊吧 也許 |
[20:09] | When was this? | 是什麼時候的事 |
[20:20] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 請在嗶聲後留言 |
[20:24] | Hello, this is Samantha Hughes again. | 你好 又是我 薩曼莎-休斯 |
[20:26] | I got a message that u called. | 我收到留言說你來過電話 |
[20:30] | Samantha? | 薩曼莎 |
[20:31] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[20:33] | Oh, thank goodness u called. | 謝天謝地 你終於打來了 |
[20:35] | Quite frankly,I didn’t think u would. | 坦白說 我沒想到你會打來 |
[20:37] | I’m so sorry about this morning. | 今早真的是很抱歉 |
[20:39] | Things were very hectic for me, | 我實在是忙得不可開交 |
[20:40] | and I got caught up in lots of last-minute details. | 臨時出了好多事要我處理 |
[20:43] | It was a bit of a catastrophe. | 真的是很棘手 |
[20:45] | It’s all right.Don’t worry about it. | 沒關係的 不用擔心 |
[20:47] | I spoke with another girl this morning | 早上我跟另外一個女孩子聊過 |
[20:49] | who I thought was going to work out, | 本來我以為能行的 |
[20:50] | but she turned out to be totally unreliable. | 可她感覺讓人無法信賴 |
[20:54] | And while I can certainly understand | 當然我很理解 |
[20:55] | u being upset with me,I must be honest, | 我讓你失望了 我必須實話實說 |
[20:58] | I’m in dire need of someone. | 我現在真的急需人手 |
[21:00] | u mean tonight? | 你說今晚嗎 |
[21:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:04] | It’s very important. | 非常重要 |
[21:06] | I will pay u double what I would have normally. | 我會給你平時的雙倍價錢 |
[21:09] | That’s $100. | 100塊 |
[21:11] | It’s very simple. | 很簡單的工作 |
[21:12] | It wouldn’t take even much of ur time. | 不會佔用你很多時間的 |
[21:15] | We would be home soon after midnight. | 過了午夜我們就會回家的 |
[21:19] | Are u there? | 你還在嗎 |
[21:20] | Yes, um… | 在 嗯… |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:26] | I think I can do it. | 我想我可以 |
[21:27] | Oh, thank goodness. | 謝天謝地 |
[21:29] | u’re saving me. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[21:31] | And I promise to make this as painless for u as possible. | 我保證會盡量給你減少麻煩的 |
[21:33] | That’s okay. | 沒什麼的 |
[21:34] | I can always use the money. | 反正我也需要用錢 |
[21:36] | Of course. | 當然 |
[21:37] | Let me give u the address. | 我把地址告訴你 |
[22:11] | Hey Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[22:13] | Thanks for the ride. | 多謝你送我 |
[22:15] | I’m just ur monkey with a cigarette. | 我就是你會抽煙的小弟 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | The whole kit and caboodle kicks off tonight | 全部都是在今晚開始 |
[22:33] | just after 10:30. | 就在10點半過後 |
[22:35] | I know it’s late for some of u folks, | 我知道對有些人來說已經很晚了 |
[22:36] | but stay up. | 不過不要睡 |
[22:38] | It’s worth it. | 很值得的 |
[22:39] | Be sure to find a good spot where u can see the sky. | 一定要找個好位置 能夠看到天空 |
[22:44] | I’m so sick of hearing about that stupid eclipse. | 我不想再聽到有關白癡月食的事情了 |
[22:48] | It’s, like, all anybody can ever talk about. | 就好像所有人除了這個 就沒別的可說了 |
[22:51] | They’re like, “Oh, gosh. | 每個人都是”噢 天啊” |
[22:53] | “Are u gonna go see the eclipse tonight? Buh.” | “你今晚會不會看月食啊” |
[22:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:59] | u know, it’s not like the moon’s gonna explode. | 又不是說月亮會爆炸 |
[23:02] | Although that would be pretty cool. | 要真那樣也行了 |
[23:07] | So do u want me to come with u? | 要我跟你一起進去嗎 |
[23:10] | I don’t have to see Mark tonight. | 我今晚不用見馬克 |
[23:12] | He hates me anyway. | 反正他也討厭我 |
[23:14] | No, it’s okay. | 不 沒關係的 |
[23:16] | But I feel a little weird,u know, | 不過我感覺怪怪的 |
[23:19] | just dropping u out here in, like, | 就把你撂在這兒 |
[23:22] | in the middle of Jabib or wherever we are. | 這麼一個前不著村後不著店的地方 |
[23:28] | I mean, I had to look at a map. | 我得看看地圖 |
[23:32] | Well, don’t worry. | 別擔心 |
[23:33] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我不會有事的 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Okay, but I have to tell u something. | 好吧 不過有件事我要告訴你 |
[23:39] | But u got to promise that u’re not gonna get mad at me. | 但是你得保證不會生我的氣 |
[23:43] | What? | 什麼啊 |
[23:44] | All right,u can’t get mad at me. | 好吧 你不能生我的氣 |
[23:45] | u got to promise. | 你保證 |
[23:46] | No No– | 不行 不 |
[23:48] | I don’t even know what it is yet. | 我都不知道你說的什麼事兒 |
[23:50] | God–okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[23:59] | Where did u get these? | 你從哪兒弄來的啊 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:01] | u were upset, and I felt bad. | 你很不開心 我很難過 |
[24:03] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[24:04] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[24:06] | But look, like, | 可是你聽我說 |
[24:07] | it was–it was like, | 就是… |
[24:09] | he was such a jerk for standing u up. | 他放你鴿子 也太混蛋了 |
[24:11] | Yes, he was. | 沒錯 他就是 |
[24:12] | And u were super bummed out. | 而且你又那麼鬱悶 |
[24:14] | u were. | 你就是 |
[24:15] | And, like, we had a really good idea. | 咱們想到一個…絕佳的點子 |
[24:17] | And I know that u weren’t gonna do it, | 我知道你自己肯定不會那麼做的 |
[24:19] | so I had to do it, man. | 所以不得不這樣做 |
[24:20] | And I didn’t know he was gonna call u. | 我真不知道他會給你打電話 |
[24:22] | How could I have known that? | 我怎麼會知道呢 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry. | 對不起 對不起 |
[24:26] | Well, now I know why I got the job. | 現在我知道我怎麼會得到這份工作了 |
[24:30] | Nobody else called. | 沒別人打過電話 |
[24:31] | Just please let me stay with u. | 拜託 讓我陪著你吧 |
[24:34] | Please let me stay with u. | 讓我陪著你吧 |
[24:35] | I will be so good. | 我一定會乖乖地 |
[24:37] | I won’t touch anything or eat their food. | 我絕對手不亂碰 嘴不亂吃 |
[24:40] | I won’t take ur money. | 我也不要你的錢 |
[24:41] | I just–well, I’ll be there, | 我就..我就陪著你 |
[24:42] | and we’ll, like, hang out. | 咱們倆一起做個伴 |
[24:44] | All right, okay.I heard u the first 50 times. | 好啦 好了 都聽你說50次了 |
[24:46] | Can I come, then? | 那我能跟你一起了? |
[24:49] | Let’s just wait and see how it goes. | 咱們先看看情況如何 |
[24:51] | They could be nice.u don’t know. | 說不定他們人很好呢 |
[24:53] | No, I do know. | 不 我知道 |
[24:54] | Normal people do not pull the kind of stuff | 正常人一般可不會像他們今天 |
[24:56] | that those people pulled with u today. | 那樣子對你的 |
[24:57] | They just don’t. | 他們不會的 |
[24:58] | Look who’s talking. | 瞧這話是出自誰的口啊 |
[25:00] | That’s different. | 那不一樣 |
[25:01] | People make mistakes.It happens. | 人都會犯錯 這常有的事兒 |
[25:05] | I mean, hey, they live | 我是說 嘿 他們大老遠地 |
[25:06] | all the way out here in the country. | 跑到鄉下來生活 |
[25:07] | So they’re at least normal enough | 至少他們夠正常 |
[25:08] | to have real jobs that pay tons of money. | 能夠有賺很多錢的體面工作吧 |
[25:10] | u think having lots of money makes u normal? | 你以為有錢就代表正常嗎 |
[25:13] | u’ve clearly never met my family. | 明顯你是沒見識過我們家的人 |
[25:17] | Well, we’ll see. | 等著瞧吧 |
[25:21] | Yes, we will. | 是啊 |
[26:08] | Hey, yo, check it. | 嘿 瞧啊 |
[26:09] | Volvo. | 沃爾沃 |
[26:12] | Safest car on the road. | 最安全的車 |
[26:23] | Holy crap. | 我靠 |
[26:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:56] | I’m Samantha the babysitter. | 我是薩曼莎 保姆 |
[27:03] | This is my friend, Megan. | 這是我朋友 梅根 |
[27:06] | Vincent Ulman. | 文森特-奧曼 |
[27:08] | Very nice to meet u both. | 很高興認識你們倆 |
[27:11] | Such beautiful girls. | 都是漂亮的姑娘 |
[27:15] | Please come inside. | 快請進吧 |
[27:46] | Have a seat. | 請坐 |
[27:53] | u’re a doll for agreeing to this. | 你同意幫忙 真是太好人了 |
[27:56] | I mean it. | 我說真的 |
[27:57] | Oh, it’s nothing, really. | 其實沒什麼的 |
[27:59] | I can’t tell u how much of a relief it’ll be | 我真不知道怎麼跟你形容 |
[28:02] | to get this night behind us. | 把今晚熬過去 是多麼大的解脫 |
[28:03] | u know, we only arrived in town very recently, | 我們最近才剛剛到這裡來 |
[28:06] | and we really haven’t had a moment to spare, | 一直都抽不出什麼時間 |
[28:09] | u know, what with the eclipse and all. | 就是月食啊 什麼的 |
[28:12] | So are u a teacher or something? | 那你是當老師的嗎 |
[28:16] | No. | 不是 |
[28:17] | I mean, not exactly. | 不能算是啦 |
[28:19] | Just–did u know both of u live | 你們知道 你們住在一個 |
[28:21] | in one of the most perfect places on Earth | 地球上今晚最完美的 |
[28:22] | to get a clear view of it tonight? | 觀測地點嗎 |
[28:25] | We heard. | 我們聽說了 |
[28:29] | Yeah, this place is quite the astronomer’s dream. | 這地方簡直就是天文學家的夢想之地啊 |
[28:32] | Are u an astronomer? | 你是天文學家嗎 |
[28:35] | No, not exactly. | 不 並不是 |
[28:38] | Samantha, could I have a word with u | 薩曼莎 能跟我到隔壁房間 |
[28:40] | in the other room, please? | 我跟你交代一下嗎 |
[28:45] | sure. | 好的 |
[29:15] | I hope u don’t have a problem, | 希望你別介意 |
[29:16] | but u have to understand that I’m only paying 1 person for their time. | 不過你要明白 我只會付錢給一個人的 |
[29:20] | Oh, yeah. | 當然 |
[29:22] | No, Megan’s not staying. | 別擔心 梅根不會留下的 |
[29:24] | She’s just my ride. | 她只是送我過來 |
[29:26] | I don’t have a car,so she was just dropping me off. | 我沒有車子 所以她就送我過來 |
[29:30] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[29:33] | And please forgive me for sounding rude. | 請原諒我的不禮貌 |
[29:35] | It’s just that my wife is very on edge | 只是我妻子對於現在的狀況 |
[29:40] | about this whole situation. | 有點抓狂 |
[29:43] | u’re not being rude. | 你沒有不禮貌 |
[29:45] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[29:48] | Unfortunately, no,I’m afraid u don’t. | 很遺憾 不 恐怕你不理解 |
[29:52] | Excuse me? | 你說什麼 |
[29:54] | Please sit down. | 請坐吧 |
[31:02] | u have to forgive me,Samantha, | 你一定要原諒我 薩曼莎 |
[31:04] | because I’ve not been completely honest. | 因為我沒有對你坦白實情 |
[31:08] | u see,we actually don’t have a child. | 你瞧…其實我們沒有孩子 |
[31:14] | We have a child, but he’s grown. | 我們有孩子 但是他長大了 |
[31:16] | This job tonight is not for a child | 今晚的工作不是照顧小孩 |
[31:19] | but for my wife’s mother. | 而是我妻子的母親 |
[31:24] | Hear me out. | 聽我說完 |
[31:25] | Mr. Ulman, um, | 奧曼先生 |
[31:28] | I don’t have any experience with anything like that. | 這方面我沒有任何經驗 |
[31:30] | I think maybe u should find– | 我想你應該找一個… |
[31:34] | Okay, I’m sorry,I’m sorry. | 好吧 對不起 我很抱歉 |
[31:36] | I didn’t mean to– | 我不是想… |
[31:40] | Listen, this is not anything like u’re imagining. | 你瞧 這和你想像的完全不同 |
[31:43] | There’s nothing medical | 你需要做的事情 |
[31:44] | that u would have to do whatsoever. | 完全跟醫學沒有關係的 |
[31:46] | In fact, u don’t have to do much of anything and… | 其實..你基本上什麼都不用做 |
[31:50] | I find this all a bit awkward. | 我覺得這樣很尷尬 |
[31:51] | But u have to understand I have only the best intentions. | 但你要明白 我真的是好意 |
[31:54] | I’ve been putting advertisements out for the past two weeks | 過去兩個星期 我到處張貼廣告 |
[31:56] | to get someone for tonight. | 想找人今晚來幫忙 |
[31:57] | But nobody responds to elderly assistants or home care anymore | 可是沒人願意來照顧老人 或是做家庭護理 |
[32:00] | So I thought maybe “babysitter” would get a better response. | 所以我就想或許”找保姆”效果會好一點 |
[32:06] | But to be honest,it didn’t do much. | 不過說實話 並沒有 |
[32:08] | And like I said on the phone,I only got one other girl. | 就像我在電話裡講的 只有另外一個女孩子聯繫過我 |
[32:11] | And when I told her the truth,she backed out, so… | 可我跟她說了實情之後 她就打退堂鼓了 所以… |
[32:16] | I mean, I figure it’s all the horror stories | 我知道這就像是 |
[32:19] | that u read in the paper and see on TV | 你在報紙和電視上看到的那種 |
[32:22] | that have scared away girls of ur age | 會把你們這個年紀的女孩子 |
[32:26] | from these types of opportunities. | 統統嚇跑的恐怖故事 |
[32:29] | Yeah, there’s a lot of weirdoes out there. | 的確 現在是有很多怪人 |
[32:34] | u’re right. | 你說得沒錯 |
[32:37] | And I sincerely apologize for being dishonest, | 我真的很抱歉自己沒有說實話 |
[32:39] | but what I’m asking of u is not that different | 但是我請你來做的事情 和你想像中的 |
[32:41] | than what u expected. | 並沒有很大差別 |
[32:42] | It’s essentially just like babysitting. | 基本上和當保姆沒有區別 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[32:47] | I appreciate ur situation. | 我很理解你的處境 |
[32:48] | I do. Okay, what will it take? | 真的好吧 那要多少呢 |
[32:56] | How about if I gave u another $100? | 我再給你100塊 可以嗎 |
[33:05] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:08] | $200. | 兩百塊 |
[33:11] | That’s $300 for one night. | 這樣一晚上可就300了 |
[33:14] | Please.u have no idea how important this is. | 拜託了 你不知道這對我有多麼重要 |
[33:20] | $400. | 四百 |
[33:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:34] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[33:36] | Jeez, come on.Hold on. | 天啊 別走 等等 |
[33:38] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[33:39] | Come on, wait a second. Are u out of ur mind? | 等一下 你是瘋了嗎 |
[33:42] | Do u remember the game plan? | 你還記得咱們的計劃嗎 |
[33:43] | The game plan was,if they’re weird, we leave. | 計劃就是 如果他們是怪人 咱們就走人 |
[33:45] | This is beyond weird.It’s mental. | 這何止奇怪啊 簡直是變態 |
[33:47] | u know, they lied to u.They lied to u. | 他們騙了你 騙了你 |
[33:49] | I know, okay. They’re liars. | 我知道 好吧 他們是騙子 |
[33:50] | I know u’re right. | 我知道你說得沒錯 |
[33:51] | But it’s $400. | 可這是400塊啊 |
[33:53] | It’s $400 for four hours. | 4個小時400塊 |
[33:56] | This equals first month’s rent and then some, | 這相當於第一個月的房租還有剩 |
[33:58] | and all I have to do is sit inside and watch TV. | 我只需要坐在裡面 看看電視 |
[34:00] | It’s too good to be true. | 這有點好得不真實了 |
[34:02] | Did u ever think it is too good to be true? | 你有覺得這樣好得不真實了啊? |
[34:05] | Megan, please. | 梅根 拜託 |
[34:06] | I need the money. | 我需要這筆錢 |
[34:08] | It’s so stupid. | 這也太傻了 |
[34:15] | I’m so mad at u. | 你真是氣死我了 |
[34:17] | Look, u’re being a great friend right now. | 聽我說 我知道你是為了我好 |
[34:19] | But this is huge. | 但這不是小數目 |
[34:21] | This one night changes everything for me. | 這一晚可以改變我的一切 |
[34:24] | Come on.It’s only a few hours. | 拜託了 就幾個小時而已 |
[34:25] | That’s it. | 僅此而已 |
[34:27] | Just promise me u’ll be here by 12:30, and then it’s over. | 答應我12點半來接我 然後就沒事兒了 |
[34:29] | Just promise me. | 答應我啦 |
[34:30] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:33] | 12:30, right? Okay, yeah. | 12點半 好嗎 好的 嗯 |
[35:21] | Oh, God, Sam. | 天啊 薩姆 |
[35:22] | u can be such a fucking idiot sometimes. | 你有時真他媽白癡得可以了 |
[35:57] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[35:58] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[36:00] | Oh, my gosh,u scared the crap out of me. | 媽啊 你真是嚇死我了 |
[36:02] | Take it easy. | 別怕 |
[36:03] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[36:04] | I didn’t mean to scare u. | 我沒想嚇你的 |
[36:05] | I just thought u could use a light, is all. | 我只是想你需要個火 僅此而已 |
[36:09] | So sue me for being helpful. | 看來我是幫倒忙了 |
[36:11] | I almost just died. | 我差點沒命 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:13] | I almost just had a heart attack and died. | 我剛才差點就心臟病發去見上帝了 |
[36:15] | Here.u do it. | 給 你來吧 |
[36:18] | It’s safer. | 安全一些 |
[36:22] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[36:30] | All better? | 你好些了嗎 |
[36:33] | Aces. | 好極了 |
[36:39] | It’s freezing out here. | 這裡好冷啊 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:48] | Where the hell did u come from? | 你是打哪兒冒出來的啊 |
[36:50] | Did u just hide? | 你剛才藏起來了嗎 |
[36:54] | Are u–are u not the babysitter? | 你..你不是保姆嗎 |
[36:57] | No, I’m not the babysitter.My friend– | 不 我不是 我朋友… |
[37:39] | See, here we are. | 好 這樣 |
[37:41] | Half ur payment in advance | 先給你一半的酬金 |
[37:43] | just to ease ur mind. | 好讓你放心 |
[37:45] | And here’s a little more to get something to eat. | 這些是給你買吃的用的 |
[37:47] | There’s a number on the refrigerator for a pizza place. | 冰箱上有叫批薩的電話 |
[37:51] | I know u college kids love pizza. | 我知道你們大學生都喜歡批薩 |
[37:53] | Mom is asleep,and as I said before, | 媽媽睡著了 正如我剛才說的 |
[37:55] | there’s really no need for concern. | 真的沒什麼可擔心的 |
[37:57] | She’s old, but she’s actually quite able-bodied, | 她年紀大了 不過身體很強壯 |
[38:00] | actually more able-bodied than… | 應該說比我還要.. |
[38:03] | than myself, I hate to say. | 強壯 雖然我不願意承認 |
[38:05] | But if she needs anything, | 不過她要是有何需要 |
[38:06] | she’ll be able to get it herself. | 她完全可以自己搞定的 |
[38:07] | She’s quite independent. | 她不喜歡求人 |
[38:08] | Most likely,u won’t even see her. | 估計你都不會見到她的 |
[38:10] | But u need to be alert | 不過你要多留心 |
[38:11] | just in the off chance that there’s an emergency. | 以免出現什麼緊急狀況 |
[38:14] | u understand. | 明白了嗎 |
[38:16] | I mean, this is mostly for my wife’s benefit. | 這主要是為了我妻子 |
[38:18] | She’s, u know,the paranoid type. | 她那個人..很焦慮 |
[38:20] | But u get it. | 不過你明白的 |
[38:22] | It all sounds easy enough to handle. | 聽起來都很好處理 |
[38:24] | Terrific. | 好極了 |
[38:25] | Oh, right. | 對了 |
[38:26] | There’s– | 這個… |
[38:29] | It’s the number where we’ll be | 這是我們要去的地方的號碼 |
[38:31] | just in case u need us. | 有問題就打給我們 |
[38:32] | Oh, yeah, there’s a number on fridge for pizz– | 對 冰箱上是叫批薩的電話 |
[38:35] | I already said that, didn’t I? | 我已經說過了 是吧? |
[38:39] | If this wasn’t screwed on… | 這腦袋瓜子要是不清楚… |
[38:40] | but I’ve said too much as it is, | 不過我已經說太多了 |
[38:43] | so I’m gonna get upstairs and get the missus. | 我這就上樓去接我夫人下來 |
[38:46] | And u just make urself comfortable. | 你不要拘束 |
[38:50] | And I’ll be back in two shakes of a lamb’s tail. | 我很快就回來 |
[38:52] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 謝謝 |
[39:17] | I’ve done everything u asked. | 我照你說的做了 |
[39:21] | Well, there’s not going to be any more mistakes. | 應該不會出任何差錯了 |
[39:25] | No, this one, she’s perfect. | 不 這個 她很好 |
[39:28] | We’re not missing anything. | 咱們不會錯過任何事了 |
[39:29] | After tonight, everything will finally be complete. | 過了今晚 一切終於要圓滿了 |
[39:33] | Please stop worrying. | 請不要再擔心了 |
[39:36] | I have it all under control. | 一切都在我掌控之內 |
[40:00] | Are u here for Mother? | 你是來照看媽媽的? |
[40:02] | Yes, yes, I am. | 是的 沒錯 |
[40:04] | Wonderful. | 好極了 |
[40:10] | u’re a godsend. | 你真是上帝派來的驚喜啊 |
[40:12] | It’s nothing. | 沒什麼的 |
[40:14] | Not to us, it’s not. | 對我們來可不是 這很重要 |
[40:18] | Well, I’m glad to do it. | 我很高興 |
[40:25] | Vivian Ulman. | 薇薇安-奧曼 |
[40:26] | Samantha. | 薩曼莎 |
[40:28] | Sam. | 薩姆 |
[40:29] | Nice to meet u. | 很高興見到你 |
[40:32] | What’s the matter, Sam? | 怎麼了 薩姆 |
[40:34] | Oh, nothing. | 沒什麼 |
[40:36] | I just– | 只是… |
[40:37] | I thought ur husband went upstairs looking for u, | 你丈夫說去樓上找你 |
[40:40] | and I didn’t expect to see u come in from over there. | 我沒想到會看到你從那裡進來 |
[40:43] | I just–I get disoriented sometimes. | 我..我有時會搞不清方向 |
[40:46] | My friend Megan says I’m out to lunch. | 我朋友梅根說我老是昏頭昏腦的 |
[40:50] | I was downstairs in the basement | 我剛在樓下地下室 |
[40:52] | looking for my furs. | 找我的皮草 |
[40:53] | I just can’t get used to this cold weather. | 真是不習慣這種冷天氣 |
[40:56] | I love the heat. | 我喜歡溫暖 |
[40:58] | We’re from the desert, u know. | 我們是從沙漠來的 |
[41:02] | What about u? | 那你呢 |
[41:04] | Is this ur home? | 這是你的家鄉嗎 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:07] | Well,it’s more downstate,but it’s pretty much the same. | 是在很南部的地方 不過基本都一樣 |
[41:10] | I don’t like the cold much either. | 我也不太喜歡寒冷 |
[41:13] | And now u’re in university. | 現在你上大學了 |
[41:14] | u look awfully young to be in college. | 你看起來很年輕 不像大學生 |
[41:17] | Everybody says that. | 大家都這麼說 |
[41:19] | But I’m a sophomore. | 不過我已經二年級了 |
[41:21] | Oh, a sophomore. | 二年級了啊 |
[41:24] | u could have fooled me. | 不說我絕對看不出來 |
[41:27] | I bet the boys really like u. | 男孩子肯定都很喜歡你吧 |
[41:30] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[41:31] | Hmm, u guess. | 你想是吧 |
[41:33] | Of course they do. | 他們當然會了 |
[41:36] | A fine young beauty like u. | 像你這麼漂亮的女孩子 |
[41:38] | I remember when I was ur age. | 我還記得我像你這個年紀時 |
[41:43] | ur mother must worry herself silly. | 你媽媽肯定瞎操心呢吧 |
[41:52] | Here we go. | 來了 |
[42:01] | Ah, u two have met. | 你們兩個已經見過了啊 |
[42:03] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[42:06] | Yes, and she’s delightful. | 是啊 她很討人喜歡 |
[42:09] | I couldn’t be more pleased, | 我真是太高興了 |
[42:10] | and I know that Mother will feel the same. | 我知道媽媽肯定也這麼想的 |
[42:12] | Good, very good. | 很好 很好 |
[42:13] | u see, things are working out perfectly after all. | 你瞧 事情都迎刃而解了 |
[42:17] | And u doubted me. | 你還懷疑過我 |
[42:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:20] | u were right, and I was wrong. | 你說得沒錯 是我錯了 |
[42:22] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[42:23] | Well, then let’s get to it. | 那咱們出發吧 |
[42:25] | Mustn’t let the night get away from us. | 不能讓今晚白白溜走 |
[42:28] | Isn’t that right, Samantha? | 我說得對嗎 薩曼莎 |
[42:29] | That’s right. | 沒錯 |
[42:31] | Oh, and Mother is very private. | 我媽媽這人喜歡獨處 |
[42:34] | So don’t be put off by it. | 請不要介意 |
[42:36] | It’s just her way. | 她這人就是這樣 |
[42:37] | Don’t worry. | 別擔心 |
[42:39] | I warned her about both of u. | 我跟她提過你們兩個了 |
[42:45] | u did, did u? | 是嗎 |
[42:53] | Oh, yeah, don’t forget the pizza on the refrigerator. | 別忘了冰箱上叫批薩的號碼 |
[44:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:25] | Oh, I’m not actually here. | 其實我不在 |
[44:29] | But leave me a message,and I’ll call u right back. | 請留言 我會給你回電話的 |
[44:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:53] | Oh, I’m not actually here. | 其實我不在 |
[44:56] | But leave me a message,and I’ll call u right back. | 請留言 我會給你回電話的 |
[45:01] | Megan, it’s me.Pick up. | 梅根 是我 接電話啦 |
[45:04] | u’re still not home yet? | 你現在還沒到家嗎 |
[45:07] | Sorry if u’re mad. | 你不要生我的氣 |
[45:11] | All right, I’ll call u back. | 好吧 我再給你電話 |
[45:12] | It’s not that bad. | 也沒那麼糟糕的 |
[45:14] | Just hurry up and be home. | 你趕緊回家 |
[46:14] | Pizza Pizza.What u eating? | 批薩批薩 你想吃什麼呢 |
[46:15] | Yeah, hi. | 嗨 |
[46:16] | I’d like to place an order for delivery. | 我想要叫外賣 |
[46:18] | Okay, ur address? | 好的 你的地址是? |
[46:22] | Uh, one second. | 稍等 |
[46:29] | Uh, it is…7714 East Beaumont. | 是…波蒙特東街 7714 |
[46:35] | East Beaumont? | 波蒙特東街 |
[46:36] | Very cool. | 很好 |
[46:39] | What can I get for u? | 你要什麼呢 |
[46:40] | Extra anchovies? | 鯷魚多多? |
[46:42] | No, just a small pizza with pepperoni. | 不用 就香腸小批薩 |
[46:45] | We don’t have small. | 我們沒有小的 |
[46:46] | Only medium and large. | 只有中號和大號 |
[46:48] | Okay, medium is fine. | 好吧 那要中號 |
[46:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[46:51] | One medium pep. | 中號香腸批薩 |
[46:54] | That’s going to be eight bucks. | 一共是8塊 |
[46:57] | Okay, thank u. | 好的 謝謝 |
[46:58] | No, thank u. | 不 謝謝你 |
[47:00] | See u in 30. | 30分鐘後送到 |
[51:07] | Hello, fish. | 你好 小魚 |
[54:06] | Good evening.I’m Elaine Cross. | 晚上好 我是伊蓮-克洛斯 |
[54:07] | And I’m Ted Stephen. | 我是泰德-史蒂芬 |
[54:08] | And welcome back to Channel 13 News. | 歡迎繼續收看13頻道的新聞 |
[54:11] | Tonight’s big eclipse is now well under way. | 今晚的月食正在進行中 |
[54:14] | It is a total lunar eclipse, | 是非常完整的月蝕 |
[54:15] | which I’m told means up to two hours of no moon visibility. | 據我所知 月亮將會消失兩個小時 |
[54:19] | But more than half the moon | 不過現在大半個月亮 |
[54:20] | has already entered the Earth’s shadow. | 已經被地球遮住了 |
[54:22] | Observers from all over the Western Hemisphere | 西半球各地的觀測者 |
[54:25] | are watching this spectacular event. | 正在注視著這一奇觀的發生 |
[54:27] | In fact, it’s visible from every continent | 事實上 從地球上任何一個大洲 |
[54:29] | this side of the globe,except Antarctica. | 都是看不到月亮的 南極洲除外 |
[54:31] | The best time to see this fascinating event | 欣賞這一奇觀的最佳時機 |
[54:33] | will be just about the stroke of midnight. | 就是在午夜剛剛降臨的時候 |
[54:35] | That’s when u’ll be able to see the moon itself | 此時正好可以看到月亮 |
[54:37] | actually disappear into the Earth’s shadow. | 全部被地球遮住 |
[54:40] | And that’s it for us tonight. | 今晚就是這樣 |
[54:42] | Stay tuned for a special presentation of Frightmare Theatre coming up next. | 接下來請收看”恐怖劇院”特別播映 |
[54:46] | Ooh, scary. | 可怕喲 |
[54:47] | Good night for a movie. | 祝各位看電影愉快 |
[54:48] | Get the popcorn ready. | 準備好爆米花 |
[54:49] | I like mine with butter. | 我要黃油的 |
[57:15] | Shit. | 該死 |
[57:30] | Man. | 天啊 |
[57:34] | Frickin’ idiot. | 真白癡 |
[58:11] | I thought she said these were in the basement. | 她不是說這些在地下室裡嗎 |
[58:43] | Hey, yo, check it. | 嘿 瞧啊 |
[58:45] | Volvo. | 沃爾沃 |
[1:00:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:00:28] | Oh, I’m not actually here. | 其實我不在 |
[1:00:31] | But leave me a message and I’ll– | 請留言 我會.. |
[1:01:02] | Get a grip. | 撐住 |
[1:02:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:02:30] | Mrs. Ulman? | 奧曼夫人? |
[1:02:34] | Shit. | 該死 |
[1:03:51] | Is everything all right in there? | 沒出什麼事吧 |
[1:05:29] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[1:05:34] | Have a good night, ma’am. | 祝你晚上愉快 女士 |
[1:05:36] | u too. | 你也是 |
[1:06:46] | We’re sorry. | 對不起 |
[1:06:47] | ur call cannot be completed as dialed. | 您撥打的電話無法接通 |
[1:06:49] | Please check the number and dial again | 請核對號碼 稍後再撥 |
[1:06:51] | or call ur operator– | 或者呼叫接線員 |
[1:07:02] | It’s okay. | 沒事的 |
[1:07:04] | Everything’s fine. | 什麼事兒都沒有 |
[1:07:05] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[1:07:08] | Just relax. | 不用擔心 |
[1:07:11] | Just get a grip. | 振作起來 |
[1:07:14] | Get a grip. | 撐住 |
[1:07:20] | Megan? | 梅根 |
[1:07:21] | This is Gloria with emergency services. | 我是緊急服務中心的格洛裡亞 |
[1:07:25] | We received a call from this address. | 我們接到這個地址打來的電話 |
[1:07:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:29] | I thought I hung up before it connected. | 我以為接通之前就掛斷了 |
[1:07:31] | Do u have an emergency? | 你有什麼急事嗎 |
[1:07:34] | No. | 沒有 |
[1:07:35] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[1:07:36] | I didn’t mean to call. | 我沒想打電話的 |
[1:07:39] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:07:40] | Well, please remember that this line | 請記住這個電話 |
[1:07:41] | is reserved for emergencies only. | 只有遇到緊急事件時才可以打 |
[1:07:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[1:07:45] | It was an accident. | 這是個意外 |
[1:07:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:47] | Okay, have a good night, then. | 那好 晚安了 |
[1:07:49] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[1:19:34] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[1:19:52] | My eye!My eye! | 我的眼睛 眼睛 |
[1:19:54] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[1:20:03] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[1:22:18] | There u are. | 你在這兒啊 |
[1:22:30] | It’s happening. | 開始了 |
[1:22:32] | No matter what u do,it won’t stop. | 不管你做什麼 都不會停止 |
[1:22:34] | It can’t be stopped. | 無法阻止 |
[1:22:36] | u’ll see. | 你會看到的 |
[1:22:38] | It’s gonna work in spite of u,u little bitch. | 不管怎樣都會成功的 小賤人 |
[1:22:52] | Talk to me, lord. | 給我指示吧 主 |
[1:22:54] | Talk to me. | 給我指示 |
[1:22:56] | Please. | 拜託 |
[1:23:00] | Talk to me. | 指引我 |
[1:23:02] | Please, lord. | 求你了 我的主 |
[1:23:04] | I beg u. | 我求你 |
[1:24:29] | Samantha, wait! | 薩曼莎 等等 |
[1:25:22] | Samantha, listen to me. | 薩曼莎 聽我說 |
[1:25:24] | Get away from me! | 離我遠點兒 |
[1:25:25] | Just stop. | 停下來 |
[1:25:26] | Just speak with me. | 你聽我說 |
[1:25:27] | Stay back! | 退後 |
[1:25:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:25:31] | u don’t need to do that. | 你沒必要那麼做 |
[1:25:34] | What have u done to me? | 你對我做了什麼 |
[1:25:40] | They’re calling to u. | 他們在召喚你 |
[1:25:41] | Just listen to them. | 你聽聽看啊 |
[1:25:50] | He’s given the sign. | 他給了暗示 |
[1:25:51] | He’s chosen u. | 他選擇了你 |
[1:25:53] | It’s ur destiny to accept him. | 你命中注定要接受他 |
[1:25:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:00] | Okay, go ahead.Go ahead. | 好啊 來吧開槍吧 |
[1:26:02] | Kill me if u want. | 要殺我就來吧 |
[1:26:04] | I’m just a messenger who carries out his words. | 我只是個幫他傳話的信使 |
[1:26:11] | Only moments away now. | 時間不多了 |
[1:26:26] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[1:26:39] | Astronomers everywhere are still baffled | 各地的天文學家仍然對今晚 |
[1:26:41] | by how to explain the bizarre event. | 奇特現象感到困惑不已 |
[1:26:43] | It seems that the speed at which | 似乎月亮離開 |
[1:26:45] | the moon exited the Earth’s shadow | 地球籠罩陰影的速度 |
[1:26:47] | was faster than believed theoretically possible. | 要比理論上的可能性快了許多 |
[1:26:50] | And while this may be intriguing to many, | 這很有可能會使得 |
[1:26:52] | scientists around the globe cannot agree | 全球科學家 對於此事 |
[1:26:55] | on exactly why this occurred. | 產生不同的意見 |
[1:26:57] | But experts are working hard searching for answers, | 不過專家們正在努力尋找答案 |
[1:27:00] | we will keep u informed of any and all developments | 有任何進展我們都會及時地 |
[1:27:02] | as they come in. | 匯報給大家 |
[1:28:41] | Poor thing. | 小可憐 |
[1:28:44] | Don’t worry. | 別擔心 |
[1:28:45] | u’re gonna be just fine. | 你會好起來的 |
[1:28:50] | Both of u. | 你們兩個都會的 |