英文名称:The House with a Clock in Its Walls
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Dear Lewis: | 亲爱的路易斯 |
[01:07] | Enclosed, please find one bus ticket | 展信佳 给你寄了一张 |
[01:09] | and two silver dollars for your trip to Michigan. | 前往密歇根州的车票和两银元路费 |
[01:12] | I’m really sorry about the loss of your parents. | 你痛失双亲 我感到很难过 |
[01:16] | Your mom was my sister, so that makes you family. | 你的妈妈是我的姐姐 所以我们是一家人 |
[01:20] | And I’ll do my best to make you feel right at home. | 我会努力让你在这里找到家的感觉 |
[01:23] | As Einstein said, life is like a bicycle. | 爱因斯坦说过 生命就就像一辆自行车 |
[01:27] | To stay balanced, you got to keep moving forward. | 要保持平衡 你必须不停前进 |
[01:30] | And so will we. | 我们也是 |
[01:32] | I look forward to meeting you. | 我很期待与你的见面 |
[01:34] | Your Uncle Jonathan. | 你的舅舅乔纳森 |
[01:36] | P.S. Sorry for the stain on the letter. | 附 抱歉信上有污渍 |
[01:38] | That’s chocolate. | 那是巧克力 |
[01:44] | Mom, Dad, are you there? | 爸爸 妈妈 你们在吗 |
[01:47] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会没事吧 |
[01:53] | “Cannot say.” | “不确定” |
[02:04] | Gonna buy Charlie a bike for his birthday. | 要给查理买一辆自行车作生日礼物 |
[02:06] | Oh, he’s gonna love it. | 他肯定会很喜欢 |
[02:09] | Emma Jean, bus is here. | 爱玛·简 公交车到了 |
[02:15] | Last stop, New Zebedee. | 终点站 新西伯德到了 |
[02:46] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[02:48] | Don’t kill yourself before I’ve had a chance to meet you. | 别还没见到我就不小心把自己弄死了 |
[02:50] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[02:52] | I’m your Uncle Jonathan. | 我是你的乔纳森舅舅 |
[02:55] | Are you wearing a robe? | 你穿的是一件袍子吗 |
[02:57] | It’s a kimono. | 这是和服 |
[03:01] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 我帮你 |
[03:03] | Oh! Good Lord, what do you got in this thing, encyclopedias? | 天啊 你都装了什么 整套百科全书吗 |
[03:06] | Dictionaries. | 字典 |
[03:10] | Oh, you’re serious. | 原来你是认真的 |
[03:12] | I like new words. | 我喜欢生词 |
[03:14] | I think they’re very pulchritudinous. | 我认为它们非常引人入胜 |
[03:15] | Well, welcome to New Zebedee. | 欢迎来到新西伯德 |
[03:17] | Or should I say “Salutations”? | 或者我应该说”敬礼” |
[03:19] | You can look that one up. | 你可以查查这个词 |
[03:20] | I know what “Salutations” Means. | 我知道”敬礼”的意思 |
[03:22] | Oh. Smart kid. | 很聪明嘛 |
[03:26] | Uh, do you think that we’re gonna be home soon? | 我们马上就能到家吗 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause the Captain Midnight show’s almost on. | 《午夜队长》马上就要开始了 |
[03:30] | Uh, you don’t have to worry about that. I don’t have a TV. | 不用担心 我没有电视 |
[03:32] | But I do have a big poker game tonight, if you want to join. | 但我今晚有个大牌局 你想玩可以一起 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1146个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:154个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:97个,托福词汇:123个,考研词汇:169个,专四词汇:126个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:327个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:35] | Do you play? | 你玩吗 |
[03:36] | Uh, no. I’m ten. | 不 我才十岁 |
[03:38] | Duly noted. | 明白了 |
[03:58] | Ah. Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[04:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:03] | The Muggins Simoon. | 马金斯·西蒙 |
[04:04] | Temperamental door handle. | 门把手不牢 |
[04:06] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[04:09] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[04:10] | Watch your tootsies. | 小心脚 |
[04:16] | All right, here we are. | 好了 到了 |
[04:20] | You can get out here. | 你可以下车了 |
[04:22] | Here we go. | 来 |
[04:38] | Home, sweet home. | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[04:42] | Do you like… | 你喜欢… |
[04:45] | Halloween? | 万圣节吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, no, I keep those up year round. | 不 我一年到头都会摆放这些南瓜 |
[04:49] | Mr. Barnavelt! | 巴纳维尔先生 |
[04:51] | Come on, darling. | 来 宝贝 |
[04:51] | Yes. Good puppy. | 好狗狗 |
[04:53] | Mr. Barnavelt! | 巴纳维尔先生 |
[04:54] | Ah, Mrs. Hanchett. | 汉切特太太 |
[04:56] | Marmalade. | 橘子酱 |
[04:58] | Is that a robe? | 你穿的是袍子吗 |
[04:59] | It’s a kimono. | 这是和服 |
[05:01] | You’ve been playing your saxophone again. | 你又开始吹你的萨克斯风了 |
[05:03] | Madame, not everyone can appreciate the intricacies | 太太 不是每个人都能欣赏 |
[05:05] | of a free-form jazz odyssey. | 随性爵士乐之美的 |
[05:07] | I don’t care what you play. | 我不管你吹的是什么 |
[05:08] | You’re playing at 3:00 in the morning, | 你是在凌晨三点吹的 |
[05:10] | so I’m begging you… Who is this? | 所以我求你…这是谁 |
[05:13] | Oh, this is Lewis, my nephew. | 这是路易斯 我侄子 |
[05:15] | He’ll be living with me. | 他要来和我一起住 |
[05:16] | You’re responsible | 你竟然要 |
[05:18] | for keeping a human child alive? | 抚养一个正常的小孩 |
[05:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:21] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[05:22] | This way, Lewis. | 这边 路易斯 |
[05:25] | I’ll try to keep it down 3:00 A.M., but, uh… | 我会尽量在凌晨三点时小声点 但是 |
[05:28] | them’s my best jammin’ hours. | 那是我的最佳爵士时间 |
[05:35] | And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[05:55] | Wow. You’ve… | 你… |
[05:58] | That’s a lot of clocks. | 好多钟 |
[06:00] | Well, what constitutes “a lot” is really a matter of personal taste. | “多”其实是一个很主观的概念 |
[06:03] | For me, it’s a perfect amount of clocks. | 对我来说 这么多钟刚刚好 |
[06:07] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | There’s a deranged cuckoo in there. | 那里有一台有故障的布谷鸟钟 |
[06:11] | Your ratchet wheel’s shot, | 你的棘轮坏了 |
[06:13] | and the click spring’s not far behind. | 棘轮弹簧也不大行了 |
[06:17] | Hello. You’re Lewis, I presume. | 你好 你应该是路易斯吧 |
[06:20] | How was your trip? | 一路上还好吗 |
[06:21] | This old hag is my next-door neighbor, | 这个老巫婆是我的邻居 |
[06:23] | Mrs. Florence Zimmerman. | 佛罗伦萨·齐默曼夫人 |
[06:24] | I am relieved to see you didn’t inherit your uncle’s | 我很欣慰你没有遗传你舅舅的 |
[06:27] | freakishly oversized head. | 硕大无比的脑袋 |
[06:30] | Says the woman who literally looks like a Q-tip. | 而你自己长得就像一根棉签 |
[06:32] | Oh, look, the giant head is angry. | 看 大脑袋生气了 |
[06:35] | My God, did that withered purple skeleton just speak? | 天啊 那具紫色的骷髅刚刚说话了吗 |
[06:38] | It’s nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[06:41] | – Lewis, are you hungry? – Yes, please. | -路易斯 你饿了吗 -嗯 |
[06:42] | Florence, I’m gonna show Lewis to his room. | 佛罗伦萨 我带路易斯去他的房间 |
[06:44] | For once in your life, could you | 你能不能行行好 |
[06:46] | make yourself useful and whip up a batch | 干点有用的事情 变出一炉 |
[06:47] | of those chocolate chip cookies? | 那种巧克力饼干 |
[06:49] | And how would you like them, sir? | 你想怎么吃呢 先生 |
[06:50] | Stuffed down your throat one by one | 一个一个塞进你的喉咙 |
[06:52] | or crumbled up and shoved into your pants? | 还是碾碎后塞进你的屁股里 |
[06:55] | Ignore her, Lewis. She thinks she’s smarter than me | 别理他 路易斯 她觉得自己文凭比我高 |
[06:57] | because she’s got more college degrees. | 就比我更加聪明 |
[06:59] | No, I think I’m smarter than you | 不 我觉得我比你聪明 |
[07:00] | because I’m smarter than you. | 是因为我就是比你聪明 |
[07:04] | But, Uncle Jonathan? | 但是 乔纳森舅舅 |
[07:05] | Don’t I have to have dinner | 我不是应该先吃晚饭 |
[07:07] | before I’m allowed to have cookies? | 才能吃饼干吗 |
[07:08] | Well, why not just eat cookies for dinner? | 为什么不晚饭直接就吃饼干呢 |
[07:10] | They’re far more delicious. | 饼干美味多了 |
[07:11] | I know. It’s just, we had these house rules. | 我知道 但是我们家里有规矩 |
[07:14] | Well, not in this house. | 这房子里没有规矩 |
[07:15] | There’s no bedtime, bath time or mealtime. | 没有固定的上床时间 洗澡时间或用餐时间 |
[07:18] | You can eat cookies till you throw up, for all I care. | 你可以吃饼干吃到吐 随便你 |
[07:21] | You’ll see– things are… | 你以后就知道了 这里 |
[07:24] | quite different here. | 很不一样 |
[07:50] | – All mine? – All yours. | -都是我的吗 -都是你的 |
[07:54] | Although, why this is yours, I have no idea. | 不过 我不明白你为什么有个这玩意 |
[07:58] | You know it’s about the complete opposite of real magic. | 你应该知道这玩意根本不是真正的魔法吧 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s the last thing my parents gave to me | 这是我父母给我的最后一样东西… |
[08:03] | before the… | 在… |
[08:06] | …the car crash. | 车祸之前 |
[08:09] | I’m… sorry. | 我…对不起 |
[08:11] | Uh, here. | 给 |
[08:12] | Yeah, take that back. | 拿回去 |
[08:14] | Um, I have a tissue… | 我应该在哪里 |
[08:17] | around here somewhere. | 有手帕 |
[08:23] | Here you go. No, hold on. | 给 不 等等 |
[08:25] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to, uh… | 抱歉 我不是故意… |
[08:28] | I didn’t realize the ball was of emotional significance. | 我不知道这个球对你来说意义这么重大 |
[08:32] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[08:36] | Feel free to grab any color tissue. | 想拿什么颜色的都可以 |
[08:38] | They’re all the same. | 都是一样的 |
[08:39] | Hey, gorilla groin. | 大猩猩 |
[08:40] | Are we playing poker, or am I playing solitaire? | 要一起玩牌还是我自己玩单人纸牌 |
[08:43] | Hold your horses, you scarecrow. | 等一下 你这个稻草人 |
[08:45] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:51] | Calling that a poker face is an insult to faces. | 你要是管这叫扑克脸简直都是在侮辱脸 |
[09:00] | Sore loser, frumpy. | 吃瘪吧 坏脾气 |
[09:05] | Well, beat that. | 你试试 |
[09:15] | – He wins– again. – You’re hustling me. | -他又赢了 -你骗我 |
[09:18] | You’ve played before. | 你以前玩过 |
[09:20] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[09:21] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[09:23] | Beginner’s luck, I guess? | 应该是初学者的运气吧 |
[09:25] | Well, I’m gonna drown my sorrows in some hot cocoa. | 我要用热可可来给我自己疗伤了 |
[09:28] | – You want some? – Yes, please. | -你要来点吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[09:29] | – Florence? – Delighted. | -佛罗伦萨 -不胜感激 |
[09:31] | – Get your own. – Choke and die. | -自己去做 -噎死你吧 |
[09:34] | So, how long have you lived next door to Uncle Jonathan? | 你住乔纳森舅舅隔壁已经多久了 |
[09:37] | Oh, we’ve been friends forever, ever since I came here. | 我们很久以前就是朋友了 自从我来到这里 |
[09:39] | Ran here, actually. | 其实应该说是逃到这里 |
[09:42] | From Paris. | 从巴黎 |
[09:43] | After the war. | 战后 |
[09:49] | And no, to answer that look you’re giving me, | 以及不是 你看我的这个眼神 |
[09:52] | your uncle and I aren’t anything kissy-faced. | 我和你舅舅没有任何亲亲脸的关系 |
[09:55] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[09:56] | The word’s “Platonic.” | 那个词叫”柏拉图式” |
[09:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:01] | Look, your uncle drives me nuts. | 听着 你的舅舅总能把我逼疯 |
[10:03] | And he doesn’t always smell so terrific, | 而且他也不总是这么好闻 |
[10:05] | but he’s gotten me out of more tough scrapes | 不过他曾经帮助我摆脱了 |
[10:08] | than I care to mention. | 我不想再提的困境 |
[10:11] | You know, I’ve found that all one really needs | 我发现在这个世界上 |
[10:13] | in this world is one good friend. | 最需要的就是真心的好朋友 |
[10:17] | Oh, but I’m sure you’ve got lots. | 但我相信你肯定有很多 |
[10:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:21] | Tons. | 非常多 |
[10:23] | All my friends are… really great. | 我的朋友们都…非常棒 |
[10:32] | Good night, Mom. Good night, Dad. | 晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸 |
[10:35] | I really miss you guys. | 我真的很想你们 |
[10:37] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[12:15] | Uh, Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[12:19] | You’ve got to go into the wall. | 你得进到墙里 |
[12:22] | I am going in the wall. | 我进到墙里了 |
[12:23] | You did not go into the wall yesterday. | 你昨天就没进到墙里 |
[12:25] | – I saw you. You did not go into… – Hello? | -我看到你了 你没有进到… -那个 |
[12:27] | Lewis, didn’t see you there. | 路易斯 我没看到你呢 |
[12:28] | Big day. First day of school. | 大日子啊 第一天上学 |
[12:30] | – How’d you sleep? – Uh… fine. | -你睡得怎么样 -还行 |
[12:33] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[12:33] | Peachy. Like a baby. | 安详 像个婴儿 |
[12:35] | Like a big, peachy baby. | 像一个安详的大婴儿 |
[12:36] | Okay, off you go. Knock ’em dead. | 去吧 给他们好看吧 |
[12:40] | I played it perfect. | 我的演技很完美 |
[12:41] | He suspects nothing. | 他一点都没有怀疑 |
[12:43] | 43rd New Zebedee Blue Ribbon Bake-Off… | 第43届蓝丝带烘烤 |
[13:01] | Hold the door! | 别关门 |
[13:08] | Clark, let’s make a decision. | 克拉克 做决定吧 |
[13:16] | Herman. | 赫尔曼 |
[13:34] | Good hustle, Herman. | 好好投球 赫尔曼 |
[13:36] | Thanks, Coach. | 谢谢 教练 |
[13:41] | Woody. | 伍迪 |
[13:42] | We’re even teams now. | 我们现在人数一样了 |
[13:44] | Let’s play ball. | 开始打球吧 |
[13:46] | Maybe next time, ankle biter. | 下次吧 小矮子 |
[13:47] | Coach. | 教练 |
[13:48] | Come on, just pick him. | 拜托 选他吧 |
[13:50] | – No. No. – Just pick him. | -不 -选他吧 |
[13:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:55] | Fine. All right. | 那好吧 |
[13:56] | You’re with us. | 你跟我们一起 |
[13:57] | You can play, right? | 你会打球的吧 |
[14:00] | S-sure. | 当然了 |
[14:04] | I’m open! I’m… | 我能接球 我… |
[14:06] | Goggles, get up! Come on, guys! | 眼镜仔 起来 快点 伙计们 |
[14:08] | Down the court, down the court! | 去底线 去底线 |
[14:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:12] | – You good? – Open your space up. | -你没事吧 -拉长防线 |
[14:13] | Come on, guys. Open the space. | 快点 伙计们 拉长防线 |
[14:15] | All right, get it. Let’s go, go, go! | 好了 上 快上 快上 |
[14:17] | Pass the ball! | 传球 |
[14:18] | – Goggles, what’s going on? – Come on! | -眼镜仔 怎么回事 -快点 |
[14:20] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 |
[14:21] | Defense, look alive! Come on, look alive, guys! | 防守 动起来 快点 动起来 伙计们 |
[14:23] | – Shoot it! – Goggles, make the shot! | -投球 -眼镜仔 投球 |
[14:24] | Come on! Make a shot! | 快点 投球 |
[14:25] | Make a… Not at me. The basket. | 投…不是朝我 朝篮框 |
[14:27] | – Pass the ball! – You gotta pass the ball, Goggles! | -传球 -你得传球 眼镜仔 |
[14:29] | Goggles! Goggles, I’m open! | 眼镜仔 眼镜仔 给我 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:34] | Guard your guys. Guard your guys. Let’s go. | 防守 防守 快点 |
[14:36] | – I’m open! – Shoot! | -传给我 -投篮 |
[14:37] | – Shoot! – Shoot! | -投篮 -投篮 |
[14:42] | – Nice shot, speedy. – Thanks, Coach. | -好球 小子 -谢谢 教练 |
[14:44] | Attention, students. | 同学们请注意 |
[14:49] | There he is– star forward for the Minneapolis Lakers. | 他在这里呢 明尼阿波利斯湖人队的新星 |
[14:52] | – How you doing, buddy? – I’m good. | -你好吗 伙计 -我很好 |
[14:53] | A vote for Tarby Corrigan is a vote for pop | 给塔比·科里根投票能去饮料小卖部 |
[14:56] | – in the drinking fountains. – Thank you. | -免费领汽水 -谢谢 |
[14:57] | A vote for Tarby Corrigan is a vote for pop | 给塔比·科里根投票能去饮料小卖部 |
[14:59] | – in the drinking fountains. – Please. | -免费领汽水 -拜托 |
[15:01] | How is he gonna carbonate the drinking fountains? | 他拿什么从小卖部搞出这么多汽水 |
[15:19] | Don’t just stand there. | 别傻站着啊 |
[15:21] | Can you pitch? | 你会投球吗 |
[15:23] | No, not very well. | 不会 扔得不大好 |
[15:25] | I’ll take what I can get. | 聊胜于无 |
[15:27] | Come toss me one. | 来帮我投个球 |
[15:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[15:42] | Where are all your friends? | 你的朋友们呢 |
[15:43] | Football practice. | 橄榄球训练 |
[15:45] | Can’t play. Can’t do anything. | 我打不了 什么都做不了 |
[15:48] | My butt is just warming the bench. | 我只能坐冷板凳 |
[15:52] | So, you’re new in town. | 你是新搬来的 |
[15:55] | – Where do you live? – Kind of this | -你住在哪里 -就住在 |
[15:57] | big, old place on the end of High Street. | 高街尽头那个古老的大房子里 |
[16:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:01] | You… you live in the slaughterhouse? | 你…你住在那个死人屋里吗 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:05] | The what? | 什么屋 |
[16:06] | Some old guy died there. | 有几个老人曾死在那里 |
[16:08] | Now it’s haunted. | 现在那里闹鬼 |
[16:09] | Well, everyone says so. | 反正大家都是这么说的 |
[16:11] | Have you seen anything creepy? | 你有没有看到过什么可怕的东西 |
[16:12] | No. | 没有 |
[16:13] | Well, last night, I thought I heard something, | 昨晚 我以为我听到了什么 |
[16:16] | but it wasn’t anything; it was just my uncle. | 但其实没什么 只是我的舅舅 |
[16:18] | What was he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[16:19] | I don’t know. Just sort of wandering around. | 我不知道 就是在屋子里乱晃 |
[16:21] | I think he was looking for something. | 我觉得他在找什么东西 |
[16:23] | Maybe he was looking for an ax. | 也许他在找斧头 |
[16:25] | It’s his house. | 这是他的房子 |
[16:27] | Why wouldn’t he know where his own ax is? | 他为什么会不知道自己的斧子放在哪里了 |
[16:29] | Maybe he hid it from the police after the last murder. | 也许他用来杀人后为了躲避警察藏起来了 |
[16:34] | Look, I’m just trying to help us both out. | 听着 我只是想为我们好 |
[16:37] | You can’t vote for me if you don’t have arms. | 你要是手臂被砍了 可就没办法给我投票了 |
[16:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:55] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[16:58] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[17:04] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[17:05] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[17:08] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[17:09] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[17:13] | I miss you, too, Mom. A lot. | 我也想你 妈妈 很想 |
[17:17] | Your dad and I, we’d give anything | 你爸爸和我愿意付出一切 |
[17:20] | to be with you again. | 换取再和你重聚的机会 |
[17:22] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[17:25] | So… | 那么 |
[17:27] | how are you making out? | 你过得怎么样 |
[17:28] | How do you like Uncle Jonathan? | 你喜欢乔纳森舅舅吗 |
[17:31] | He seems nice. | 他看起来不错 |
[17:32] | Just… | 就是 |
[17:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:38] | It’s okay. You can tell me. | 没事的 你可以告诉我 |
[17:41] | This house is scary. And-and old and scary. | 这房子好可怕 又老又可怕 |
[17:43] | And there’s all these clocks, and I see weird stuff | 还有那些钟 我总能在眼角 |
[17:46] | out of the corner of my eye, and… | 瞥到一些奇怪的东西 而且… |
[17:48] | I feel like… I almost feel like | 我感觉 我有点感觉 |
[17:50] | that Uncle Jonathan’s hiding something. | 乔纳森舅舅有所隐瞒 |
[17:53] | That’s because he is… | 那是因为他的确 |
[17:55] | hiding something. | 有所隐瞒 |
[17:58] | From you. | 对你 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[18:02] | but you’re in danger. | 但你现在很危险 |
[18:04] | Danger? Wh… | 危险 什… |
[18:06] | What danger? What do you mean? | 什么危险 什么意思 |
[18:07] | You’re gonna have to be brave. | 你一定要勇敢起来 |
[18:10] | But I… But, Mom, this is me. | 但我 但是妈妈 是我啊 |
[18:12] | I’m not brave. | 我才不勇敢 |
[18:19] | First, you get the book. | 首先 拿到那本书 |
[18:21] | Then you get the key. | 然后去拿钥匙 |
[18:23] | Book. | 书 |
[18:25] | K-Key… What are you talking about? | 钥匙 你在说什么 |
[18:31] | Do you hear the ticking? | 你听到滴答声了吗 |
[19:06] | Brave. | 勇敢 |
[19:09] | Brave. Brave. | 勇敢 勇敢 |
[20:34] | Come out, come out, | 出来 出来 |
[20:36] | wherever you are. | 不管你在哪 |
[20:39] | You can’t hide forever. | 你不可能永远躲着 |
[21:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[22:01] | Help! Let me out! | 救命 放我出去 |
[22:02] | Help, please! | 救命啊 |
[22:04] | Help me! Let me out! | 救命 放我出去 |
[22:06] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:09] | Down, boy! | 趴下 小子 |
[22:10] | I said down. | 我说趴下 |
[22:11] | Go. Go on, go to your room. | 走 回你自己房间去 |
[22:12] | Go on, get. | 快去 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到了那一幕 |
[22:17] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[22:18] | No, houses don’t attack you. | 不 房子不会袭击人的 |
[22:20] | And if they do attack, you’re definitely not | 就算它会袭击人 你也不该 |
[22:21] | supposed to say, “Sorry you had to see that.” | 说”抱歉让你看到了那一幕” |
[22:23] | Is this place haunted? | 这地方闹鬼吗 |
[22:25] | – Are you gonna ax-murder me? – What? No. | -你要用斧子砍死我吗 -什么 不 |
[22:27] | You’re gonna ax-murder me, aren’t you? | 你要用斧子砍死我 对吗 |
[22:29] | I’m not gonna ax-murder you. | 我不会用斧子砍死你 |
[22:30] | Then what is going on? | 那到底怎么回事 |
[22:33] | Well, one thing’s for sure. | 我能确定一件事 |
[22:34] | The house likes you. | 这房子喜欢你 |
[22:36] | Houses don’t like anything. They’re houses. | 房子不会喜欢谁 房子就是房子 |
[23:19] | Do you know what a warlock is, Lewis? | 你知道巫师是什么吗 路易斯 |
[23:22] | It’s… | 是… |
[23:23] | a boy witch. | 男巫 |
[23:27] | I think they’re a little more than boy witches. | 我觉得那不仅仅是男巫的意思 |
[23:30] | “Warlock. | “巫师 |
[23:31] | “Noun. | 名词 |
[23:33] | A man who practices magic.” | 使用魔法的男人” |
[23:36] | A boy witch. | 男巫 |
[23:41] | Are you saying that… you’re a warlock? | 你是说…你是巫师吗 |
[23:45] | Would it scare you if I was? | 是的话你会吓到吗 |
[23:50] | Well, are you a good warlock or a bad one? | 你是好巫师还是坏巫师 |
[23:54] | Ah. Depends on what you mean by “Bad.” | 那得看你的”坏”是什么意思了 |
[23:57] | I’m nice, but… I’m not that good. | 我是好人 但是…没有那么强 |
[24:00] | I’m just a parlor magician, really, but, uh, | 我其实只能算一名业余法师 但是 |
[24:02] | Mrs. Zimmerman, now, she’s nice andgood. | 齐默曼夫人 她人又好又厉害 |
[24:06] | Damn good. | 非常厉害 |
[24:08] | Got a Doctor Magicorum degree | 从格丁根大学 |
[24:09] | from the University of Goöttingen. | 获得了魔法师专业博士学位 |
[24:12] | Why are you always wandering around at night? | 你为什么经常在晚上出来乱晃 |
[24:14] | What is that ticking in the walls? | 墙里的滴答声是什么 |
[24:16] | You’ve heard that? | 你听到了吗 |
[24:20] | This house used to be owned by another warlock, | 这幢房子原本的主人是另一位巫师 |
[24:24] | Isaac Izard, and his wife Selena. | 艾萨克·伊扎德 还有他的妻子赛琳娜 |
[24:28] | He, uh… | 他… |
[24:29] | passed away | 过世了 |
[24:31] | and left a magic clock in the walls. | 在墙壁里留下了一座有魔力的钟 |
[24:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:35] | Because he’s a terrible… | 因为他是一个特别… |
[24:39] | Joker. | 爱开玩笑的人 |
[24:40] | He’s a practical joker. | 他是个爱捉弄人的人 |
[24:42] | Put a clock in the walls to drive me nuts. | 在墙里藏了一个钟 只是为了逼疯我 |
[24:45] | I try to drown it out with all those other clocks, | 我弄了这么多钟就是为了盖过那声音 |
[24:47] | but it doesn’t really work, | 但是没什么用 |
[24:49] | so at night, I… | 所以到了晚上 我… |
[24:51] | go around the house and… | 就会在房子里转… |
[24:53] | search for the damn thing. | 找那该死的东西 |
[24:55] | With an ax? | 用斧头吗 |
[24:59] | Sometimes I get over-enthused. I’ll admit that. | 我承认有时候我的情绪会过于激动 |
[25:06] | Do you have to be born a boy wi… | 你得生来就是一名男… |
[25:08] | a warlock? | 巫师吗 |
[25:10] | No. Anyone can learn. | 不 人人都能学 |
[25:12] | If they study, practice hard enough. | 只要学习 勤加练习 |
[25:14] | – Can I learn? – No. | -我能学吗 -不行 |
[25:16] | – But you just said “Anyone.” – Grown-up anyone. | -但你刚刚说”人人” -成年的人人 |
[25:17] | There’s charts and hieroglyphs | 有很多图案和符文 |
[25:19] | and stuff that would stump a Harvard professor, | 还有连哈佛教授都看不懂的东西 |
[25:21] | – and I don’t have time to teach a… – Please. | -我没时间教一个… -拜托 |
[25:23] | Please, please teach me. Please, please, | 拜托 拜托教我 拜托 拜托 |
[25:26] | please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[25:28] | Okay! Have it your way. | 好吧 服了你了 |
[25:48] | Let me know when you’ve read all those. | 你全部看完以后告诉我 |
[25:51] | Just for a start. | 这只是开始 |
[26:06] | – Jack-o-lanterns. – They scare away evil. | -空心南瓜灯 -它们能吓跑邪灵 |
[26:08] | And iron does, too. | 铁也能 |
[26:09] | Well, it repels evil, like bug spray. | 会赶走恶灵 就像杀虫剂 |
[26:11] | And that is why we have iron horseshoes, | 所以我们用铁质马蹄铁 |
[26:13] | and that’s why cemetery gates are made of iron. | 所以墓地的大门都是用铁做的 |
[26:17] | And how does one become a full-fledged warlock? | 要怎样才能成为一名合格的巫师 |
[26:20] | You have to defeat an evil spirit | 你要用自己的魔法 |
[26:21] | by using your own magic. | 打败一个恶灵 |
[26:24] | That is absolutely right. | 回答得一点都没错 |
[26:30] | What smells of rancid sulfur? | 这种腐臭味是什么 |
[26:36] | Bad kitty! | 坏猫猫 |
[26:38] | Am I gonna have to defeat an evil spirit one day? | 我有朝一日也能打败一个恶灵吗 |
[26:41] | Oh, don’t worry. Not for a long, long time. | 别担心 那得很久很久以后了 |
[26:44] | You’re perfectly safe. | 你现在非常安全 |
[26:48] | That’s safe? | 那叫安全吗 |
[26:53] | As long as it’s fed. | 只要把它喂饱了 |
[26:55] | It used to be Florence’s pet garter snake, | 这本来是佛罗伦萨的宠物蛇 |
[26:57] | William Snakespeare. | 威廉·蛇士比亚 |
[26:59] | She tried to turn it purple. | 她想把它变成紫色 |
[27:00] | The spell backfired. | 咒语反制了 |
[27:02] | Between you and me, | 偷偷告诉你 |
[27:03] | most of her spells backfire these days. | 最近她施的咒语经常反制 |
[27:05] | – Why? – Ah, you’ll have to | -为什么 -那你得 |
[27:07] | ask her that one yourself. | 自己去问她了 |
[27:09] | What’s all that? | 那是什么 |
[27:10] | Charms, hexes, wards, spells. | 魔法 灵符 守卫 咒语 |
[27:15] | Evil can’t come within 20 feet of that cabinet, | 任何邪灵都会被挡在这个柜子20英尺外 |
[27:17] | much less open it. | 更别想打开 |
[27:19] | What’s in it? | 这里面有什么 |
[27:22] | You know how I said there were no rules? | 我说过这里没有规矩吧 |
[27:25] | Actually, there’s one rule. | 其实只有一条规矩 |
[27:27] | Don’t open that cabinet. Ever. | 永远不要打开那个柜子 |
[27:30] | Or I’ll toss you out on your ear. | 不然我就揪着你的耳朵把你丢出去 |
[27:33] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[27:36] | This is pretty much the only thing | 这几乎是我唯一 |
[27:37] | I’m serious about, so I need to hear you say it. | 非常认真的事 我需要听你亲口回答 |
[27:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:53] | 艾扎德 年度魔法师 | |
[27:58] | 艾扎德 魔法表演 | |
[28:02] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[28:04] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[28:06] | – Isaac, don’t do this! – Stop! | -艾萨克 别这么做 -住手 |
[28:12] | Please! Isaac, don’t do it! | 拜托 艾萨克 |
[28:14] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[28:19] | Isaac, please! | 艾萨克 不要 |
[28:29] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[28:38] | The beginning… | 开始 |
[28:40] | and the end. | 与结束 |
[28:43] | The alpha | 阿尔法 |
[28:44] | and the omega. | 和奥米伽 |
[28:48] | Do you hear the ticking? | 你听到滴答声了吗 |
[28:56] | Well, I have scoured the crawl space. | 我查遍了地板夹层 |
[28:59] | I found a dead mouse, but… | 我发现了一只死老鼠 但是 |
[29:01] | no clock. | 没有钟 |
[29:05] | You think reading that for the millionth time | 你觉得读上百万遍 |
[29:07] | will turn up something new? | 能帮助你有新发现吗 |
[29:08] | No, not really. | 不 不觉得 |
[29:10] | So… | 那么 |
[29:11] | you’ve told Lewis everything? | 你把一切都告诉路易斯了吗 |
[29:14] | Well, not everything. | 没有全说 |
[29:15] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该说 |
[29:18] | Isaac may be dead, but he is still dangerous. | 艾萨克可能是死了 但他还是很危险 |
[29:21] | – If Lewis knew the truth… – Well, we don’t know the truth. | -如果路易斯知道真相… -我们都不知道真相 |
[29:24] | We don’t know where the clock is | 我们不知道那个钟在哪里 |
[29:25] | or what it does, except something horrible. | 或者能做什么 只知道是可怕的事 |
[29:28] | No, we gotta do the responsible thing: | 不 我们得做负责任的事 |
[29:30] | lie to the kid. | 瞒着那孩子 |
[29:50] | Hey, Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[29:52] | Why do you wear those goggles? | 你为什么一直戴着这副护目镜 |
[29:54] | Captain Midnight wears a pair just like these. | 午夜队长就戴着这样的一副眼镜 |
[29:56] | You ever seen his show? | 你看过他的剧吗 |
[29:57] | He’s indomitable. | 他是不可战胜的 |
[29:59] | He’s what? | 他是什么 |
[30:01] | “Indomitable. | “不可战胜的 |
[30:02] | Adjective. Impossible to defeat.” | 形容词 不可能打败的” |
[30:04] | That’s what they call him. | 他们就是这么称呼他的 |
[30:06] | The Indomitable Captain Midnight. | 不可战胜的午夜队长 |
[30:09] | I just think it might be easier for you if you… | 我只是觉得你可能… |
[30:12] | lost the goggles. | 摘掉眼镜会更好 |
[30:13] | Acted a little more… | 表现得… |
[30:16] | you know, normal. | 你懂的 正常点 |
[30:22] | You think? | 是吗 |
[30:24] | I’m just telling you as a friend. | 我只是作为一个朋友给你建议 |
[30:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | Friends. We’re friends. | 朋友 我们是朋友 |
[30:35] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[30:38] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[30:40] | Can’t you see me? | 你看不到我吗 |
[30:41] | Over here! Right here! | 这边 这边 |
[30:43] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[30:44] | It’s your Uncle Johnny! | 你的乔尼舅舅来了 |
[30:46] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[30:48] | Probably. | 是吧 |
[30:50] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来 我们走 |
[30:51] | Get in. Where’s your goggles? | 上车 你的护目镜呢 |
[30:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[30:54] | Oh, we gotta get some supplies. | 我们得去买点原料 |
[30:56] | Got a harvest moon tonight. | 今晚是满月 |
[30:58] | – It’s perfect. – Perfect for what? | -非常完美 -什么完美 |
[31:00] | For your first big-time, serious spell. | 你第一次正式意义上的施法 |
[31:02] | Should I punch it? | 我应该泄露给你吗 |
[31:04] | You won’t believe what this thing can do. | 这绝对能让你大开眼界 |
[31:05] | Can we just go, please? | 我们能赶紧走吗 |
[31:07] | Well, doggone, that moon | 该死 下周 |
[31:08] | will be gone next week with the lunar eclipse coming. | 将会出现一次月食 |
[31:10] | Till then, let’s keep on rocking. | 在那之前 我们尽情纵乐吧 |
[31:12] | “From Saturn to the sun, | “从土星到太阳 |
[31:15] | from the base to noble one, | 从凡人到神祗 |
[31:18] | like the alchemist of old, | 像古代的炼金术师 |
[31:20] | turn this dross lead into gold!” | 把这堆废铅渣料变成金子” |
[31:26] | That was really, | 那真是太 |
[31:29] | really… | 太 |
[31:32] | …terrible. | 烂了 |
[31:33] | I mean, just awful. | 太可怕了 |
[31:36] | You’re reading it like it’s a Buick manual. | 你好像在读别克的操作手册 |
[31:38] | It’s not what you say, Lewis. | 重要的是不是你说了什么 路易斯 |
[31:41] | It’s how you say it. | 而是你怎么说 |
[31:43] | You’re the only you in the whole universe. | 你是全宇宙中唯一的你 |
[31:47] | That makes your style of magic | 那就说明你的魔法风格是 |
[31:48] | just crazy unique. | 独一无二的 |
[31:50] | One in a hundred million kajillion. | 百亿中挑一 |
[31:53] | So I can give you the right books, | 我可以给你正确的书 |
[31:55] | teach you the right spells, but that last one percent… | 教你正确的咒语 但是这最后的百分之一 |
[31:58] | that’s up to you. | 得看你自己 |
[32:00] | So… | 那 |
[32:02] | how do I find my magic style or whatever it is? | 我要怎么找到我的魔法风格之类的东西 |
[32:05] | It’s in there somewhere. | 那就在那里 |
[32:07] | You just have to quiet down and listen. | 你只需要静下心来 好好聆听 |
[32:14] | Now it looks like you’re pooping. | 你现在看上去好像在拉屎 |
[32:16] | Well, I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[32:17] | This all feels weird. | 这一切感觉都好奇怪 |
[32:19] | What’s wrong with weird? | 奇怪怎么了 |
[32:21] | Weird’s like the nuts in my cookies. | 奇怪就像是我在饼干里加的坚果 |
[32:23] | It’s the nuts that make things interesting. | 加了坚果[疯狂]才有意思 |
[32:25] | Let me show you what a little weird can do. | 我来让你看看奇怪有多大能耐 |
[32:40] | Be a dear. | 行行好 |
[32:42] | Fetch a knife and stab me in the ears. | 拿一把刀插进我的耳朵里 |
[33:44] | Well, for a boy who loves words, | 作为一个喜欢研究词汇的男孩 |
[33:46] | you’re sure at a loss for them. | 你现在也不知道该拿什么来形容了 |
[33:49] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[33:51] | You’re way more than just a parlor magician. | 你绝对不仅仅是一个业余法师 |
[33:57] | Have a look around. | 到处看看 |
[34:44] | Finally. | 终于 |
[34:46] | A smile. | 笑了 |
[34:47] | I was starting to think you were incapable. | 我都以为你是不会笑的呢 |
[34:54] | Bad kitty! | 坏猫猫 |
[34:56] | You use the litter box! | 你得用猫砂盆 |
[34:59] | All right. I’m going to bed. | 好了 我要上床去了 |
[35:02] | You’re welcome to stay up as long as you like, of course. | 你想多晚睡都可以 当然了 |
[35:05] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[35:07] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[35:08] | that was the most splendor… | 是我最精… |
[35:10] | s-splendortas… | 精才… |
[35:11] | splendorific… | 精菜… |
[35:14] | I don’t know the word yet, but thank you. | 我还不会这个词 但是谢谢你 |
[35:20] | I just wish that I met you a long time ago. | 我真希望我能早点认识你 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:26] | Why didn’t I? | 我为什么没有 |
[35:30] | How come you left home? | 你为什么离家出走 |
[35:33] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:35] | truth is, my father– your grandpa– | 事实上 我的父亲 也就是你的外公 |
[35:39] | didn’t like magic. | 不喜欢魔法 |
[35:40] | And he sure didn’t like me messing around with it. | 他当然不喜欢我鼓捣魔法 |
[35:44] | We fought about it, and we fought some more | 我们有了争吵 争吵越来越多 |
[35:47] | until finally I just… | 直到最后 我就… |
[35:50] | took off. | 离开了 |
[35:53] | I was the black swan of the family. | 我就是我们家族里的黑天鹅 |
[35:57] | It’s “Black sheep.” | 是黑山羊 |
[35:59] | Mmm… pretty sure it’s “Swan.” | 我很确定应该是天鹅 |
[36:04] | Is that why you didn’t go to Mom and Dad’s funeral? | 所以你没有去参加爸爸和妈妈的葬礼吗 |
[36:11] | I don’t really think she would have wanted me there. | 我觉得她应该不希望我到场 |
[36:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:17] | She missed you. | 她很想你 |
[36:20] | She talked about you all the time. | 经常会提到你 |
[36:27] | Uh, good night. | 晚安 |
[36:33] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[36:36] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[36:38] | I think that I might be a black swan, too. | 我觉得我也可能是黑天鹅 |
[36:43] | Well, then I guess we’re a flock of swans. | 那我们应该就是一堆天鹅 |
[36:47] | A bevy. | 一群 |
[36:48] | It’s called “A bevy of swans.” | 应该叫一群天鹅 |
[36:50] | Right. | 对 |
[37:29] | Guys! Guys! I’m floating. | 伙计们 伙计们 我飞起来了 |
[37:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:33] | Levitaius dominungus! | 悬浮解除 |
[37:34] | – Uh, um… No, just… – Put me… Chair! | -不… -把我…小椅 |
[37:36] | – No, I… – Chair! Guys! | -不 我… -小椅 伙计们 |
[37:40] | – No, no, that’s not right. – Fiddlesticks. | -不 不是这本 -小提琴奏鸣 |
[37:42] | Just get the… | 去拿… |
[37:44] | Um, just one… just… | 稍等… |
[37:51] | Seriously, are you almost done? | 说真的 你喝够了吗 |
[37:53] | Please hurry up! | 快一点 |
[37:55] | Water to the face at a very high-speed pace. | 水柱高速冲脸 |
[38:03] | Shut up. Shut up. Stop laughing. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 不许笑 |
[38:05] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[38:11] | You can control the energy | 只要你集中注意力 与其相通 |
[38:14] | if you focus and channel it. | 你就能控制这股能量 |
[38:16] | – Won’t it kill me? – Not if you focus. | -我会被电死吗 -如果你集中注意力就不会 |
[38:19] | Then you are the conductor. Watch. | 你只会成为能量的导体 看好了 |
[38:25] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你的本事 |
[38:32] | Oh! Chair! | 小椅 |
[38:34] | Sorry, chair! | 对不起 小椅 |
[38:38] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[39:24] | Three gongs, Florence. | 三声 佛罗伦萨 |
[39:26] | Last time, it was four; now it’s three. | 上次是四声 现在是三声 |
[39:28] | What happens when it gets down to one? | 变成一声会怎么样 |
[39:30] | We’ll hide in the basement, like sensible people. | 那我们就和其他正常人一样躲进地下室 |
[39:33] | Okay, this is no time for jokes. | 没时间开玩笑了 |
[39:34] | Things have changed. | 情况有变 |
[39:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:38] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[39:41] | What happens if he’s here when it goes off? | 万一出事的时候他也在这里呢 |
[39:43] | He won’t be, because we are going to find it. | 他不会的 因为我们会找到 |
[39:47] | We just have to hold it together. | 我们得先冷静下来 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:00] | Let me get some butter. | 我去拿点黄油 |
[40:16] | Plaid button-down, please. | 格子扣衬衫 谢谢 |
[40:26] | And will the Indomitable captain Midnight | 不可战胜的午夜队长 |
[40:28] | defeat the dastardly Comrade Ivan? | 能否打败卑鄙的伊凡同志 |
[40:30] | Maybe later, okay? | 待会再看吧 好吗 |
[40:34] | Come on, I’m gonna be late! | 别闹了 我要迟到了 |
[40:37] | – See ya. – Toodles. | -再见 -再见 |
[40:41] | No, stop! Stop! You ain’t going anywhere. | 不 站住 你哪儿都别想去 |
[40:43] | I foolishly walked into a trap. | 我竟然傻傻地自投罗网 |
[40:45] | Why, you double-crossing hound. | 为什么 你这条卑鄙的猎犬 |
[40:46] | Stay. | 乖乖的 |
[40:48] | I’ll have your life for this! | 我要你的命 |
[40:56] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[41:00] | Chair! | 小椅 |
[41:02] | And the winner of the fourth grade class president election is… | 四年级学生会主席竞选的获胜者是… |
[41:06] | – Tarby Corrigan! – Yeah! | -塔比·科里根 -太好了 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:14] | Tarby. Excuse me. | 塔比 让一下 |
[41:16] | Tarby. Congratulations, Tarby. | 塔比 恭喜你 塔比 |
[41:17] | – Thanks, Lewis. – If you want, | -谢了 路易斯 -如果你想的话 |
[41:19] | I can bring some cookies tomorrow to celebrate. | 我明天可以给你带点饼干来庆祝 |
[41:21] | Yeah, Tarby. Go have a cookie picnic | 是啊 塔比 跟这个小呆子 |
[41:23] | here with the little runt. | 去吃饼干野餐吧 |
[41:25] | Woody. | 伍迪 |
[41:26] | Just… | 别… |
[41:28] | I’ll catch up later. | 我等下来找你们 |
[41:31] | Hey, you got your cast off. | 你的石膏也取下来了 |
[41:33] | Do you want to go hit some balls? | 要跟我一起去打会球吗 |
[41:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:36] | The boys and me… | 我和他们… |
[41:37] | we’re gonna explore Wilder Creek. | 我们要去怀尔德小溪玩 |
[41:40] | Maybe another time. | 也许下次吧 |
[41:42] | I’ve got something way better than that. | 我有比那更棒的 |
[41:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:47] | My house. | 我的家 |
[41:49] | Everyone’s wrong, you know. | 所有人都错了 |
[41:50] | It’s not haunted. | 那里没有闹鬼 |
[41:52] | It’s magic. | 而是魔法 |
[41:57] | Magic? | 魔法 |
[41:58] | Magic’s not real. | 魔法不是真的 |
[42:00] | It is real. | 就是真的 |
[42:02] | My uncle… | 我的舅舅 |
[42:04] | he’s a warlock. | 是一名巫师 |
[42:05] | That’s a boy witch. And… | 就是男巫 而且… |
[42:07] | I could teach you spells to throw a curveball | 我可以教你用咒语扔出曲线球 |
[42:09] | or-or hit a home run | 或者本垒打 |
[42:11] | or throw a touchdown every single time. | 或者每次都能触地得分 |
[42:15] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[42:16] | You can see for yourself. | 你可以自己来看看 |
[42:55] | So, where is it already, you evil old coot? | 藏在哪里呢 你这个邪恶的老混蛋 |
[43:08] | The arm. | 手臂 |
[43:42] | Blasted pigeons. | 我的老天 |
[44:34] | Got you. | 找到了 |
[44:36] | I’ll find you that curveball spell. | 我给你找曲线球的咒语 |
[44:38] | Just give me a sec. | 稍等我一会 |
[44:42] | Whoa. What’s in there? | 那里面有什么 |
[44:45] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[44:48] | We’re not allowed to open it. | 我们不能打开这个 |
[44:49] | Oh, yeah? Why not? | 是吗 为什么 |
[44:52] | I don’t know, but it’s my uncle’s only rule. | 我不知道 但我舅舅只有这一条规矩 |
[44:55] | Besides, it’s locked. | 再说 这柜子上锁了 |
[44:59] | No… it’s not. | 不 并没有 |
[45:07] | Tarby, I mean it. We can’t. | 塔比 我是认真的 不行 |
[45:11] | Don’t be such a scaredy-cat. | 别这么怂 |
[45:14] | Maybe it’s the spell you’re looking for. | 也许里面就有你想找的咒语 |
[45:17] | No! | 不 |
[45:37] | What’s… | 什么是… |
[45:38] | necromancy? | 通灵术 |
[45:40] | “Noun. The practice of communicating with the dead | “名词 与死者获取联络或者将它们 |
[45:42] | or raising them to life.” | 起死回生的咒语” |
[45:44] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[45:46] | Raising the dead? | 起死回生 |
[45:47] | Now, that would be a trick. | 这才叫真把戏 |
[45:56] | – Put it back! We have to put it back right now! – Stop. | -放回去 我们得赶紧放回去 -住手 |
[46:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[46:03] | None of it’s real anyways. | 反正这都不是真的 |
[46:04] | It’s all just weird. | 都奇奇怪怪的 |
[46:05] | You’re just weird. | 你也奇奇怪怪的 |
[46:16] | Was that the Corrigan boy? | 是科里根家的小子吗 |
[46:18] | He was just leaving. | 他刚走 |
[46:19] | What were you two doing? | 你们俩在干什么 |
[46:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[46:22] | Uncle Jonathan, do you want to | 乔纳森舅舅 你要和我 |
[46:23] | – play ball with me? – I can’t right now. | -一起玩球吗 -现在不行 |
[46:25] | There’s something I need to look into. | 我有些东西要查 |
[46:28] | – Later, okay? – Okay. | -待会吧 好吗 -好 |
[46:36] | Isaac hid the room with a hex | 艾萨克用魔法隐藏了那个钟 |
[46:38] | so no one would find these, | 不让外人找到 |
[46:39] | but I can’t make heads or tails of this. | 但是我还是看不懂 |
[46:41] | I know about every magic language there is– | 我懂所有的魔法语言 |
[46:43] | the Alberti cipher, the Enochian glyphs– | 阿尔贝蒂码 伊诺克字 |
[46:46] | but this… | 但这个 |
[46:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:49] | Well, at least I lived to see | 至少我看到了 |
[46:51] | the purple pachyderm get stumped. | 这紫色厚脸皮也有被难倒的一天 |
[46:53] | I don’t know how much longer | 我不知道我们 |
[46:54] | any of us will be living, weird beard. | 还能活多久 怪胡子 |
[46:56] | – Cranky old crone. – Mush brush. | -暴躁的老太婆 -毛怪 |
[46:57] | – Hag face. – Oh, go braid your back hair. | -大长脸 -梳梳你脑后的头发吧 |
[46:59] | I’d give you a nasty look, but you’ve already got one. | 我本来想说你嘴脸难看 但你已经很难看了 |
[47:01] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[47:03] | You old yeti. Now, look. | 老雪怪 你看 |
[47:09] | What does this mean to you? | 你觉得这是什么意思 |
[47:11] | The omega. | 欧米茄 |
[47:12] | Isaac talked about it when he died. | 艾萨克死前提到了 |
[47:15] | The last letter of the Greek alphabet. | 希腊字母表中的最后一位 |
[47:18] | And in early Christianity? | 早期基督教中 |
[47:23] | It means Judgment Day. | 意思是审判之日 |
[47:39] | You all right, kiddo? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[47:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[47:45] | You always were a lousy liar. | 你撒的谎总是很拙劣 |
[47:54] | You’re lonely, huh? | 你很孤单 是吗 |
[47:56] | I just wish Jonathan wasn’t so busy. | 真希望乔纳森不要总是这么忙 |
[48:00] | I wish he could spend more time with you. | 我希望他能多花点时间和你一起 |
[48:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[48:08] | What about Tarby? | 塔比呢 |
[48:09] | Tarby hates me. | 塔比恨我 |
[48:11] | Oh, you can fix that. | 你可以想办法的 |
[48:13] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[48:15] | Just show him some real magic. | 给他看看真正的魔法 |
[48:17] | I can’t do any real magic. | 我不会真正的魔法 |
[48:19] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[48:21] | With the book, silly. | 用那本书 笨蛋 |
[48:22] | The one I told you to find. | 我要你找的那本 |
[48:25] | Well, you found it, didn’t you? | 你找到了 不是吗 |
[48:28] | Book? | 书 |
[48:29] | You mean the necromancy book in the library? | 你是说书房里的那本通灵术书 |
[48:32] | Uncle Jonathan told me never to even touch it. | 乔纳森舅舅告诉我绝对不要碰 |
[48:34] | Oh, he won’t mind. | 他不会介意的 |
[48:36] | He’s too busy anyways. | 反正他也很忙 |
[48:40] | Take the book. | 拿走那本书 |
[48:42] | Show Tarby a real trick. | 让塔比看看真家伙 |
[48:44] | He’s gonna be your friend again. | 他会重新和你做朋友的 |
[48:47] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[48:55] | Tarby’s a jerk, you know. | 塔比是个混蛋 |
[48:57] | He runs for president every year, | 他每年都会竞选主席 |
[48:58] | and he’s always nice until the election. | 竞选之前他总是一副很好的嘴脸 |
[49:02] | – After that… – Hey! Over here! | -然后… -这边 |
[49:04] | …he goes back to being him. | 他就会重新变回他 |
[49:07] | You don’t need him. | 你不需要他 |
[49:09] | We could go look for spiders. | 我们可以一起去找蜘蛛 |
[49:11] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[49:15] | Just leave me alone, okay? | 你别管我了 好吗 |
[49:24] | Tarby! | 塔比 |
[49:28] | Okay. You want to see some real magic? | 你想见识真正的魔法吗 |
[49:31] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[49:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:33] | You gonna saw a lady in half? | 你要把一个姑娘锯开吗 |
[49:36] | I’m gonna raise the dead. | 我要让逝者起死回生 |
[49:38] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[49:40] | No one can raise the dead. | 没人能让死人活过来 |
[49:41] | Watch me. | 你瞧好了 |
[49:43] | Unless… | 除非 |
[49:44] | unless you’re scared. | 除非你害怕了 |
[49:48] | You need a babysitter? | 你需要保姆陪着 |
[49:49] | Fine, but this whole thing | 好吧 但是这整件事 |
[49:51] | is just gonna be a big waste of time. | 都是在浪费时间 |
[49:55] | When? | 什么时候 |
[50:26] | Tarby! | 塔比 |
[50:28] | Tarby? | 塔比 |
[50:49] | Tarby, that’s not funny. | 塔比 这一点都不好笑 |
[50:51] | It is from here. | 在这儿就很好笑 |
[50:55] | Well, come on, smart guy. | 走吧 聪明小子 |
[51:00] | Who are we gonna wake up? | 我们要唤醒谁 |
[51:03] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[51:05] | The lamb means that it’s a kid’s grave, | 有只小羊羔表示墓里是个孩子 |
[51:07] | and I don’t want to raise up a kid. | 我不想唤醒一个孩子 |
[51:10] | It’s creepy that you know that. | 你知道这个还真诡异 |
[51:17] | This way, I think. | 我觉得应该往这儿走 |
[51:23] | Nice trick with the book, Lewis. | 书上动的手脚不错 路易斯 |
[51:25] | – I know that’s you. – No, it’s not. | -我知道是你干的 -不是 |
[51:30] | Is that it? | 是那个吗 |
[51:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:33] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[51:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[52:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[52:18] | “For thou who sleeps in stone and clay, | “睡在石与土中的人 |
[52:21] | heed this call– rise up and obey. | 听从我的呼唤起身 |
[52:24] | trek on through the mortal door. | 穿过死亡之门 |
[52:27] | Assemble flesh and walk once more.” | 聚积血肉再次行走人间 |
[52:34] | So, what now? | 然后呢 |
[52:37] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[52:38] | That’s all it says. | 上面只写了这些 |
[52:41] | See, I told you all this was… | 看 我就跟你说这都是… |
[52:51] | Tarby? | 塔比 |
[52:53] | Tarby! | 塔比 |
[54:08] | Could you put those back, please? | 能把衣服放回去吗 拜托 |
[54:14] | He’s coming home! | 他要回家了 |
[54:16] | – He’s free. – He’s back! | -他自由了 -他回来了 |
[54:19] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[54:21] | He’s coming home! | 他要回家了 |
[54:26] | Coming home! | 他要回家了 |
[54:28] | – He’s coming home. – He’s awake. | -他要回家了 -他醒了 |
[54:29] | Coming home. He’s coming home. | 他要回家了 他要回家了 |
[54:31] | – He’s coming home. – Coming home. | -他要回家了 -他要回家了 |
[54:33] | – He’s back! – He’s coming home. | -他回来了 -他要回家了 |
[54:34] | – He’s awake. – He’s back! | -他醒了 -他回来了 |
[54:37] | He’s coming home. He’s coming home. | 他要回家了 他要回家了 |
[54:43] | That’s not creepy. | 这真是一点都不诡异 |
[54:58] | Who’d be crazy enough | 谁会疯到 |
[54:59] | to bring Isaac Izard back? | 去复活艾萨克·伊扎德 |
[55:01] | Someone suicidal. | 想自杀的人 |
[55:07] | The house knows he’s back. | 屋子知道他回来了 |
[55:08] | Can you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[55:10] | Like a dog with rabies. | 像是得了狂犬病的狗 |
[55:12] | Knows his master’s coming home. | 知道它的主人要回来了 |
[55:14] | I’m gonna need your help on this one, Florence. | 这次我需要你的帮助 佛罗伦萨 |
[55:16] | My magic won’t be enough. | 我的魔法不够强大 |
[55:18] | I’m barely qualified as it is. | 我根本不够格 |
[55:19] | I can’t. I’ll-I’ll just mess it up. | 我做不到 我会搞砸的 |
[55:22] | – I can’t do this alone. – Well, you won’t have to. | -我一个人做不到的 -你不必一个人做 |
[55:24] | – Lewis. – What about Lewis? | -还有路易斯 -什么路易斯 |
[55:25] | He’s stronger than you know. | 他比你想象得更强大 |
[55:27] | And one and a half warlocks is better than nothing. | 一个半巫师总比什么都没有强 |
[55:29] | – Just tell him the truth. – No! He’s just a boy. | -你把真相告诉他 -不 他还是个孩子 |
[55:31] | You’re the smartest witch I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过的最聪明的女巫 |
[55:33] | You can cast spells I can’t even pronounce. | 你能施的咒语我甚至连念都不会念 |
[55:34] | I said I can’t. | 我说了我做不到 |
[55:40] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[55:47] | Isaac is coming back, | 艾萨克回来了 |
[55:48] | and we can’t let him get inside. | 我们不能让他进屋 |
[55:52] | Well… | 那么 |
[55:54] | if your magic is off-limits, then what’s the plan? | 要是不用你的魔法 那要怎么办 |
[55:57] | I can still swing a hammer. | 我挥得动锤子 |
[56:16] | These are crazy people, Marmalade. | 这些人都是疯子 橘子酱 |
[56:19] | Crazy people. | 疯子 |
[56:23] | Do you think these are enough to keep Isaac out? | 你觉得这些足够把艾萨克挡在门外吗 |
[56:25] | Oh, yes. | 够了 |
[56:27] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[56:28] | I’m gonna get some more. | 我再去拿点 |
[56:51] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[56:52] | Don’t come up! I’m, uh… | 别上来 我 |
[56:54] | I’m coming down. | 我下去 |
[57:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[57:03] | I-I need to talk to you. | 我 我得跟你谈谈 |
[57:05] | Not a great time, Lewis. | 现在不合适 路易斯 |
[57:07] | I’m working on a heavy-duty spell. | 我正在攻克很重大的咒语 |
[57:09] | I want you to stay at Mrs. Z’s | 我想要你和齐夫人 |
[57:10] | – for a few days. – Come on. | -去住几天 -走吧 |
[57:12] | I see the horseshoes. I know something’s wrong. | 我看见马蹄铁了 我知道出事了 |
[57:14] | What are you talking about? There… Everything’s fine. | 你在说什么 一切都很好 |
[57:16] | No, it’s not. | 不好 |
[57:17] | You’re right, Lewis. | 你是对的 路易斯 |
[57:19] | Something is wrong. | 出事了 |
[57:21] | – Something is very wrong. – Florence. | -出了很糟糕的事 -佛罗伦萨 |
[57:22] | He’s got eyes, Jonathan. | 他长眼睛了 乔纳森 |
[57:25] | It’s our friend, Isaac Izard. | 是我们的朋友 艾萨克·伊扎德 |
[57:27] | Except he’s not our friend. | 但他不是我们的朋友 |
[57:28] | He’s very wicked, very powerful, | 他很邪恶 很强大 |
[57:30] | and I’m afraid he’s back from the great beyond. | 恐怕他已经复活了 |
[57:33] | Yeah, uh, that’s what I wanted to talk… | 对 这就是我想说的 |
[57:36] | And when we find out who’s raised him from the dead, | 等我们查到是谁把他复活的 |
[57:38] | they are going to be sorry– very sorry. | 这个人会后悔万分的 |
[57:43] | Yeah, they… they sure will. | 嗯 肯定的 |
[57:45] | Look. | 听着 |
[57:47] | The truth is, | 事实就是 |
[57:48] | it’s not safe for you here. | 你待在这里不安全 |
[57:50] | At least not now. | 至少现在不安全 |
[57:52] | So go next door with Florence, okay? | 所以跟佛罗伦萨去隔壁住好吗 |
[57:55] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[58:13] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[58:15] | Mrs. Zimmerman? | 齐默曼夫人 |
[58:16] | Uh, I’m sorry, dear? | 亲爱的你说什么 |
[58:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[58:20] | I’m just trying… | 我在努力… |
[58:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[58:34] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[58:37] | Isaac and Uncle Jonathan used to perform together? | 艾萨克和乔纳森舅舅以前在一起表演 |
[58:39] | They did everything together. | 他们以前形影不离 |
[58:43] | They were best friends. | 他们是至交 |
[58:45] | They were? | 是吗 |
[58:48] | Once. | 曾经是 |
[58:55] | Isaac was an orphan, | 艾萨克是个孤儿 |
[58:58] | and Jonathan a runaway. | 乔纳森是个逃家的孩子 |
[59:00] | Neither of them had family. | 他们都没有家人 |
[59:03] | All they had was magic. | 他们只有魔法 |
[59:09] | And each other. | 和彼此 |
[59:11] | Then Isaac went away to war. | 后来艾萨克参战了 |
[59:15] | He was fighting in Germany, when he went M.I.A. | 他去和德国人战斗 然后他中途失踪了 |
[59:17] | Months passed. | 几个月过去了 |
[59:19] | Then, suddenly, Isaac came back home. | 突然艾萨克回来了 |
[59:23] | But it wasn’t the same Isaac. | 但他已经不是原来的艾萨克了 |
[59:28] | He was different. | 他变了 |
[59:30] | And angry. | 他变得很愤怒 |
[59:32] | And more powerful than any warlock had the right to be. | 他成了世上最强大的巫师 |
[59:37] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[59:39] | What happened to him? | 他遭遇了什么 |
[59:41] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[59:43] | All he said was he was lost in the Black Forest. | 他只说他迷失在了黑暗森林 |
[59:47] | Now, that is a very old place | 那是有古老魔法的 |
[59:51] | with very old magic. | 古老的地方 |
[59:53] | It’s where the Brothers Grimm wrote their histories. | 那是格林兄弟书写历史故事的地方 |
[59:56] | You mean their fairy tales. | 你是说他们写的童话 |
[59:59] | Now, we think that Isaac | 我们认为艾萨克 |
[1:00:02] | met a dark warlock in those woods, | 在森林里遇到了一个黑巫师 |
[1:00:04] | a teacher who gave him | 那巫师成了他的老师 |
[1:00:06] | some terrifying, forbidden books. | 给了他一些可怕的禁书 |
[1:00:10] | One of which is so dangerous | 其中的一本书过于危险 |
[1:00:12] | that your uncle keeps it locked up in his cabinet. | 所以你舅舅把它锁在了柜子里 |
[1:00:16] | Then Isaac abandoned poor Jonathan. | 后来艾萨克抛弃了可怜的乔纳森 |
[1:00:20] | No explanation. | 毫无理由 |
[1:00:21] | And he found himself a witch, Selena. | 然后他找了一个女巫 赛琳娜 |
[1:00:25] | So spiteful and mean, he married her. | 一个恶毒刻薄的女人 他娶了她 |
[1:00:28] | And they locked themselves away in the house. | 他们把自己锁在了那间屋子里 |
[1:00:32] | Until one night last year… | 直到去年的一个晚上 |
[1:00:34] | Isaac performed a blood magic ritual | 艾萨克进行了一次血咒仪式 |
[1:00:37] | that killed him. | 杀死了自己 |
[1:00:39] | What was the ritual for? | 那个仪式是做什么的 |
[1:00:40] | To make a key. | 制造一把钥匙 |
[1:00:42] | A clock key. | 时钟钥匙 |
[1:00:44] | Of human bone. | 用人骨制成 |
[1:00:47] | We think his wife’s bones. | 我们觉得那是他妻子的骨头 |
[1:00:51] | We think Isaac killed Selena to make it. | 我们认为他为此杀了赛琳娜 |
[1:00:59] | Uncle Jonathan said that you were a really good witch– | 乔纳森说你是个很厉害的女巫 |
[1:01:01] | even better than him. | 比他还厉害 |
[1:01:03] | I was. | 我曾经是 |
[1:01:06] | Once. | 曾经是 |
[1:01:10] | My magic was the toast of Paris. | 我的魔法在巴黎家喻户晓 |
[1:01:12] | You should have seen me before the war. | 你该看看我在战场上的表现 |
[1:01:15] | I melted Salvador Dalí’s watch one time, | 我熔化了萨尔瓦多·达利的表 |
[1:01:18] | right off his wrist. | 那表还在他的手腕上 |
[1:01:20] | Then why can’t you help us? | 那你为什么不能帮我们 |
[1:01:29] | You know how magic comes from the inside? | 你知道魔法是从内心释放的吗 |
[1:01:33] | Well… | 是这样的 |
[1:01:34] | I got hurt one time. | 我受过伤 |
[1:01:37] | Pretty badly. | 很重的伤 |
[1:01:39] | And even though my outsides got better, | 就算我外在的伤口好了 |
[1:01:43] | my insides never did. | 我内心的伤还没好 |
[1:01:46] | And so now, every time I try to work any real magic, | 所以现在每次我想试着施魔法 |
[1:01:51] | it just comes out… | 结果都 |
[1:01:54] | broken. | 不成功 |
[1:01:59] | Now… | 好了 |
[1:02:03] | There’s very few problems in the world | 世界上没有多少问题 |
[1:02:06] | that can’t at least be helped | 是一块美味的巧克力碎片饼干 |
[1:02:08] | by a good chocolate chip cookie. | 解决不了的 |
[1:02:17] | Tarby. Tarby! | 塔比 塔比 |
[1:02:20] | Not now, Lewis. I’m late for gym. | 现在不行 路易斯 我去体育馆要迟了 |
[1:02:21] | – No, now. We gotta talk now. – What? | -不行 我们得立刻谈谈 -什么 |
[1:02:23] | – Let go! – Where do you think you’re going, huh? | -放开我 -你还想去哪儿 |
[1:02:25] | The other night, what we did in the cemetery, | 那天晚上 我们在墓地做的事 |
[1:02:27] | we did something awful. | 我们犯下了打错 |
[1:02:29] | My uncle’s in trouble. We all are, and… | 我舅舅有麻烦了 我们都有麻烦了 |
[1:02:31] | See, see, there’s this clock. | 听着 有一口钟 |
[1:02:32] | Lewis, just stop. | 路易斯 闭嘴吧 |
[1:02:35] | Nothing happened in that cemetery. | 墓地里什么事也没发生 |
[1:02:37] | Look, I get it– you’re scared. | 我明白 你害怕了 |
[1:02:39] | I am, too. We’re… | 我也很怕 我们… |
[1:02:40] | Woody! | 伍迪 |
[1:02:43] | – Let’s get out of here! – Let’s go! | -我们快走 -走 |
[1:02:49] | – Good morning, Miss Fisher. – Woody. | -早上好 费什老师 -伍迪 |
[1:02:50] | I’m not scared. | 我没害怕 |
[1:02:52] | And if you tell anyone I was there, | 要是你告诉别人我去了那里 |
[1:02:54] | I’ll break both your arms. | 我就打断你的双臂 |
[1:03:01] | You’re just a weirdo. | 你就是个怪胎 |
[1:03:14] | “Indomitable.” | 不可战胜 |
[1:03:37] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:03:39] | You in here? | 你在吗 |
[1:03:54] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[1:04:20] | Help me! Help, please! | 救命 救命 |
[1:04:23] | Help! Uncle Jonathan! | 救命 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:04:25] | Uncle Jonathan! Help! | 乔纳森舅舅 救命 |
[1:04:27] | Help me, please! | 救救我 |
[1:04:31] | Get those papers! | 把书赶走 |
[1:04:37] | Get, get, get. Get! | 走开 走开 |
[1:04:39] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:04:41] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[1:04:42] | I told you it’s not safe. | 我说了这里不安全 |
[1:04:45] | I was being indomitable. | 我只是想表现得不可战胜 |
[1:04:48] | I suppose you were, weren’t you? | 我想你就是那样 不是吗 |
[1:04:50] | You can’t do this alone. | 你一个人不行的 |
[1:04:52] | You need help, | 你需要帮手 |
[1:04:53] | – and I can help you. – No, you can’t. | -我可以帮你 -你不行 |
[1:04:55] | Actually, I can, ’cause I know how to read this. | 其实我行 因为我能读懂这个 |
[1:05:00] | But I’m gonna need some Ovaltine. | 但我需要来点阿华田 |
[1:05:03] | Wait, I-I don’t understand. | 慢着 我不明白 |
[1:05:04] | – You’ve seen this code before? – Yes. | -你以前见过这种密码 -是的 |
[1:05:06] | Comrade Ivan uses one just like it | 伊万同志用它来向 |
[1:05:08] | to send commands to his Red Brigade. | 他的红旅发送命令 |
[1:05:09] | – Comrade who? – Comrade Ivan from the TV show. | -什么同志 -电视剧里的伊万同志 |
[1:05:12] | But Captain Midnight always stops him and decodes it… | 但午夜队长拦截了信 将命令解密了 |
[1:05:15] | with, uh… | 用这个 |
[1:05:17] | this, the Captain Midnight Secret Decoder Pin. | 午夜队长解码纸 |
[1:05:21] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:05:22] | I don’t believe it. | 我也不敢相信有这种熊孩子 |
[1:05:24] | Three Ovaltine shakes, please. | 麻烦来三杯阿华田奶昔 |
[1:05:36] | “With this clock, Selena and I | “有了这口钟 赛琳娜和我 |
[1:05:38] | shall wipe this filthy world clean.” | 可以扫清这肮脏的世界” |
[1:05:43] | It’s a doomsday clock. | 是末日之钟 |
[1:05:47] | In a way, it destroys everything, | 它可以摧毁一切 |
[1:05:50] | but not by ending the world, but sending it back | 但不是终结这个世界 而是将世界 |
[1:05:52] | to the beginning. | 重置到世初 |
[1:05:54] | If the planet is one giant clock, | 如果说地球是一口巨钟 |
[1:05:55] | then this damn thing is the winder. | 那么这个东西就是发条 |
[1:05:58] | He’s winding it back | 他要把时钟 |
[1:06:00] | to the very beginning of time! | 调回到时间的伊始 |
[1:06:01] | So everything goes | 一切都会回溯 |
[1:06:03] | in reverse– we grow younger and younger | 我们会越来越年轻 |
[1:06:04] | until we vanish, until there’s no one left. | 直到消失 直到什么都不剩下 |
[1:06:08] | I knew Isaac was strong, but this goes beyond anything | 我知道艾萨克很强大 但这已经 |
[1:06:11] | I ever thought he was capable of. | 超出了我对他能力的认知 |
[1:06:14] | When’s it happen? | 仪式什么时候开始 |
[1:06:16] | “When night’s at its blackest.” | “当夜晚最黑的时候” |
[1:06:20] | The total lunar eclipse– tonight. | 月全食 就是今晚 |
[1:06:22] | All those moons painted in my bedroom– | 我房间里画了很多月亮 |
[1:06:25] | what if Isaac was studying them | 会不会艾萨克在研究月相 |
[1:06:26] | and waiting for the right moment? | 等待合适的时机 |
[1:06:28] | That’s what the gongs are counting down to. | 那就是钟声倒计时的作用 |
[1:06:39] | We’ll take the gumballs, too. | 口香糖我们也买了 |
[1:06:50] | Isaac’s been here. | 艾萨克来过这里了 |
[1:06:54] | Isaac pulled all the horseshoes off? | 艾萨克把马蹄铁都去除了 |
[1:06:56] | Burned ’em off, one by one. | 他把它们一个个都烧了 |
[1:06:59] | Like ants with a magnifying glass. | 就像用放大镜烧蚂蚁 |
[1:07:01] | Ooh, just how powerful is he now? | 不知他眼下强大到了何种地步 |
[1:07:04] | Death’s been good to him. | 死神待他不薄 |
[1:07:05] | Wait here. | 你们在这里等等 |
[1:07:20] | Chair! It’s okay, it’s okay. | 小椅 没事了 没事了 |
[1:07:22] | I’m here. I’m here to help. | 我来了 我来救你了 |
[1:07:25] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:07:27] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[1:07:28] | He’s torn the place to pieces. | 他把这里撕了个粉碎 |
[1:07:31] | He must have been looking for something. | 他一定是在找什么东西 |
[1:07:34] | And I think I know what. | 而我知道是什么 |
[1:07:38] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[1:07:40] | Let’s get rid of it. | 快把它解决掉 |
[1:07:47] | Uh, shouldn’t this be melting right now? | 不该熔化了吗 |
[1:07:49] | Too much John the Conqueror root? | 喇叭花根放太多了 |
[1:07:52] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:53] | Not enough goofer dust. | 魔粉放太少了 |
[1:07:56] | Grains of paradise. | 天堂谷物 |
[1:07:57] | We don’t have any grains of paradise. | 我们没有天堂谷物 |
[1:07:59] | You know what? | 我看 |
[1:08:00] | – Maybe a pinch of motherwort. – Uncle Jonathan? | -也许该放一点益母草 -乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:08:01] | How about some lotus root? | 要不来点藕 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah, yeah, more lotus root. | 对对 放点藕 |
[1:08:04] | Uncle Jonathan. | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:08:06] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:08:08] | Lewis, you helped us. | 路易斯 你帮了我们 |
[1:08:10] | You’re the one who decoded the blueprints. | 是你解码了设计图 |
[1:08:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:15] | I mean I’m the one who brought Isaac back. | 是我复活了艾萨克 |
[1:08:19] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[1:08:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:08:24] | I opened the cabinet. | 我打开了柜子 |
[1:08:25] | I used your book. | 用了你的书 |
[1:08:27] | I-I’m so, so, so sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[1:08:29] | No, you couldn’t have. You don’t know enough magic | 不 你不可能做到 你的魔法不足以 |
[1:08:31] | to pull off a spell like that. | 施行这样的咒语 |
[1:08:33] | I just followed the directions. | 我是照着书上来的 |
[1:08:36] | I bled onto the book. | 我往书上滴了血 |
[1:08:38] | Oh, Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:08:41] | Blood magic? | 血魔法 |
[1:08:43] | That was my one rule. | 我只有这一条规矩 |
[1:08:46] | I-I know. I’m sorry. | 我…我知道 对不起 |
[1:08:48] | – And you broke it? – I didn’t mean to. | -你违反了仅有的一条规矩 -我不是估计的 |
[1:08:50] | So you opened a forbidden cabinet | 这么说你是无意间 |
[1:08:53] | and performed an unholy ritual | 打开了禁止打开的柜子 |
[1:08:55] | – on accident? – Jonathan. | -还进行了邪恶的仪式 -乔纳森 |
[1:08:57] | I didn’t know Isaac was evil. | 我不知道艾萨克是邪恶的 |
[1:08:58] | You never told me. | 你从没告诉过我 |
[1:08:59] | Oh, so this is my fault? | 这么说这是我的错了 |
[1:09:00] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[1:09:01] | Then what are you saying?! | 那你是什么意思 |
[1:09:04] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你到底在想些什么 |
[1:09:05] | I just wanted Tarby to be my friend again. | 我只是想挽回塔比这个朋友 |
[1:09:09] | And I want my parents back. | 我想让爸爸妈妈回来 |
[1:09:10] | And I figured, if it worked here, | 我想要是咒语奏效了 |
[1:09:12] | I could go home and try it on them. | 我就可以回家再试着复活他们 |
[1:09:16] | I just want my mom. | 我只是想要妈妈回来 |
[1:09:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:23] | It was a mistake. | 这一切就是个错误 |
[1:09:25] | You coming here. | 你不该到这里来 |
[1:09:27] | Now, hold on, Jonathan. | 等一下 乔纳森 |
[1:09:30] | No. No, please, please. | 不 不 求你 求你了 |
[1:09:31] | I’ll-I’ll make it up to you. | 我会 我会做出弥补的 |
[1:09:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:09:35] | No. This is no place for a kid. | 不行 这个地方不适合孩子待 |
[1:09:38] | It’s not safe for you here. | 这里对你来说不安全 |
[1:09:40] | I was wrong to ever think that it was. | 我以前的想法错了 |
[1:09:42] | But… | 可是 |
[1:09:44] | we’re a bevy of swans. | 我们是一群天鹅啊 |
[1:09:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:50] | You stay here. | 你先乖乖在这儿 |
[1:09:52] | Let me talk to him. | 我找他谈谈 |
[1:10:04] | I know I’ve got a Malleus Maleficarum | 我在这边哪里 |
[1:10:06] | around here somewhere. | 有个女巫之锤 |
[1:10:08] | Should help with the key. | 对毁掉钥匙有帮助 |
[1:10:12] | Go ahead, yell at me. | 来吧 骂我吧 |
[1:10:13] | Call me some names. | 给我起绰号吧 |
[1:10:14] | No names. | 不起绰号了 |
[1:10:17] | Not this time. | 这次不起 |
[1:10:20] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[1:10:22] | That little boy needs you. | 那孩子需要你 |
[1:10:24] | But what he did… | 但他做了那种事 |
[1:10:25] | He’s a child. | 他是个孩子 |
[1:10:27] | Children make mistakes. They get in trouble. | 孩子会犯错 会惹麻烦 |
[1:10:30] | That’s why they’re children. | 正因为这样 他们才是孩子 |
[1:10:31] | No, this is not swiping a comic book, Florence. | 不 这可不是偷漫画书这样的小错 佛罗伦萨 |
[1:10:34] | This is… I-I… | 这是…我 我 |
[1:10:36] | I-I… I don’t have a choice here. | 我…我没有选择 |
[1:10:38] | Of course you do. | 你当然有选择 |
[1:10:40] | You could stick it out. | 你可以继续带着他 |
[1:10:42] | No, no, when the going gets tough, | 不 你不会的 事情一旦难办了 |
[1:10:45] | you get going right for the exit. | 你会转身就逃 |
[1:10:47] | Like how you ran away from your family. | 就像你逃离了自己的家 |
[1:10:50] | Ran away? My dad threw me out! | 逃离 是我爸爸赶我出来的 |
[1:10:52] | And what about your little sister? | 那你妹妹呢 |
[1:10:53] | She looked up to you. | 她那么崇拜你 |
[1:10:55] | She needed you, and now she’s gone. | 她那时候多么需要你 现在她不在了 |
[1:10:57] | And you’re going to abandon her only child. | 而你要抛弃她唯一的孩子 |
[1:11:00] | Look, I don’t know how to take care of a kid. | 我不知道怎么照顾孩子 |
[1:11:02] | How to talk to him, how to keep him safe. | 怎么跟他交流 保护他 |
[1:11:04] | Especially now. | 特别是现在这种情况 |
[1:11:05] | – I’m just… – You’re scared. | -我只是… -你害怕了 |
[1:11:07] | Yes, all right? | 是的 行了吧 |
[1:11:08] | I’m scared– for Lewis. | 我害怕了 因为路易斯 |
[1:11:10] | Scared he’ll get hurt. | 我怕他会受伤 |
[1:11:12] | Well, guess what, genius. | 你猜怎么着 天才 |
[1:11:14] | That is the whole point. | 这就是关键 |
[1:11:16] | Having a child means being scared for them 24-7 | 照顾一个孩子意味着就算你整天担惊受怕 |
[1:11:19] | and doing it anyway. | 但还是不能放手 |
[1:11:21] | It’s the whole damn job description. | 当父母就是这样的 |
[1:11:25] | And I would give everything to have that job again. | 要是能再有一个孩子 我愿意付出一切 |
[1:11:27] | To have my little girl back to… | 要是我的女儿能回来… |
[1:11:33] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[1:11:35] | I do have a name for you. | 的确有一个绰号配你正好 |
[1:11:38] | Jonathan Barnavelt, you’re a coward. | 乔纳森·巴纳维尔 你这个懦夫 |
[1:12:04] | Mrs. Hanchett! Mrs. Hanchett! | 汉切特太太 汉切特太太 |
[1:12:09] | – Lewis. – He’s free. | -路易斯 -他自由了 |
[1:12:10] | He’s in there. We gotta go now! | 他在你房子里 我们得快点跑 |
[1:12:12] | Well, who? What are we talking about? | 谁 你说谁 |
[1:12:13] | There is someone in your house! | 你房子里有人 |
[1:12:14] | – Please hurry! – Who? | -快点 -谁 |
[1:12:15] | – Come on! – Oh, take Marmalade. | -快走 -带上橘子酱 |
[1:12:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:12:18] | – Come on! Hurry! Please! – Hold on. | -快点 拜托快点 -等等 |
[1:12:20] | – We don’t care about the door! – What? Lewis, it’s cold. | -别管门了 -什么 路易斯 外面很冷 |
[1:12:21] | – He’s upstairs! I saw him! – Oh, my God. | -他在楼上 我看到他了 -天哪 |
[1:12:23] | – He’s in your house right now! – Lewis! | -他就在你房子里 -路易斯 |
[1:12:24] | – Please! Hurry! Hurry! – Lewis! Lewis! | -拜托快点 快点 -路易斯 路易斯 |
[1:12:27] | – Come on! – Wait, hold on, Lewis. | -快点 -等等 慢点 路易斯 |
[1:12:29] | – It’s slippery, Lewis! – Come on, run! Hurry! | -地上很滑 路易斯 -快点 快跑啊 |
[1:12:30] | – Mrs. Hanchett, hurry! – Hold on! | -汉切特太太 快点 -慢点 |
[1:12:31] | It’s slippery, Lewis! Stop! | 地上很滑 路易斯 停下 |
[1:12:33] | You’re not making any sense. | 你莫名其妙的 |
[1:12:35] | – What bad man? – His name is Isaac. | -什么坏人 -他叫艾萨克 |
[1:12:37] | – Isaac Izard. – Isaac Izard? | -艾萨克·伊扎德 -艾萨克·伊扎德 |
[1:12:38] | Lewis, he’s dead. | 路易斯 他已经死了 |
[1:12:39] | He died last year. | 他去年死了 |
[1:12:42] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[1:12:44] | Uncle Jonathan! Mrs. Zimmerman! | 乔纳森舅舅 齐默曼夫人 |
[1:12:50] | It’s locked. | 门被锁上了 |
[1:12:54] | It must be Isaac. Out of the way. | 肯定是艾萨克干的 让开 |
[1:13:02] | Mrs. Hanchett, get away from the door. | 汉切特太太 离门远点 |
[1:13:04] | – Don’t be ridiculous. – No! | -别傻了 -不 |
[1:13:22] | Hello, Lewis. | 你好 路易斯 |
[1:13:32] | Stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[1:13:37] | Why should I stay away | 为什么我要离我 |
[1:13:39] | from my beautiful wife? | 美丽的妻子远点 |
[1:13:52] | You’re Selena Izard? | 你是赛琳娜·伊扎德 |
[1:14:30] | In the flesh. | 正是在下 |
[1:14:33] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:14:34] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:14:36] | But… but you died. | 可是…可是你死了 |
[1:14:38] | Whoever said I died? | 谁说我死了 |
[1:14:40] | – Isaac! – Isaac! | -艾萨克 -艾萨克 |
[1:14:42] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[1:14:45] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[1:14:55] | Is that bone? | 这是骨头吗 |
[1:14:57] | Human. | 人骨 |
[1:14:59] | He killed her to make some sort of key. | 他杀了她用人骨做成了钥匙 |
[1:15:02] | I thought it was made from… | 我以为那是用… |
[1:15:04] | Not my bone, no. | 不是我的骨头 |
[1:15:06] | That was a chunk from the real Mrs. Hanchett. | 那是真正的汉切特太太身上的 |
[1:15:09] | Lovely woman. | 可爱的女人 |
[1:15:11] | That is, before I killed her and took her place. | 那是在我杀了她取代她的身份之前 |
[1:15:13] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[1:15:16] | She has a talent for disguises. | 很擅长伪装 |
[1:15:20] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[1:15:34] | Come give your mommy a kiss. | 给妈妈一个吻吧 |
[1:15:36] | You. | 是你 |
[1:15:37] | It was you in my dreams. | 我梦里的是你 |
[1:15:39] | I couldn’t get near that locked cabinet. | 我没办法接近锁上的柜子 |
[1:15:42] | The charms were too strong. | 上面的魔法太强大了 |
[1:15:43] | But you… you could get that nasty old book for me. | 但是你 你可以帮我拿到那本书 |
[1:15:48] | Raise Isaac for me. | 帮我复活艾萨克 |
[1:15:50] | You could do everything I wanted. | 你能帮我做到我想要的 |
[1:15:53] | And now… | 而现在 |
[1:15:55] | you are going to get us that clock key. | 你要帮我们拿到钟的钥匙 |
[1:16:08] | No, no, not… ah, not there! | 不 不 不要戳那里 |
[1:16:22] | Well, come on! | 快点 |
[1:16:25] | – Now you’re just showing off. – Lewis! | -你只是在炫耀你的身手 -路易斯 |
[1:16:28] | – Lewis! – Lewis, where are you? | -路易斯 -路易斯 你在哪里 |
[1:16:33] | – Isaac took him. – Yes, but where? | -艾萨克抓了他 -对 但他们去哪儿了 |
[1:16:36] | I think I know. | 我想我知道了 |
[1:16:53] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:16:54] | – Lewis! – We’re coming. | -路易斯 -我们来了 |
[1:16:56] | Mrs. Zimmerman, I’m over here! I’m over here! | 齐默曼夫人 我在这 我在这里 |
[1:17:01] | Uncle Jonathan, over here! | 乔纳森舅舅 在这里 |
[1:17:03] | Here! No, over here! | 这里 不 是这里 |
[1:17:05] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:17:12] | Barnavelt and Izard, masters of prestidigitation, | 巴纳维尔和伊扎德 深受欧洲皇室首脑 |
[1:17:16] | beloved by the crown heads of Europe, | 喜爱的戏法之王 |
[1:17:19] | together again. | 重聚一堂 |
[1:17:21] | I’m sure you’ll remember my next trick. | 我想你一定记得我下一个戏法 |
[1:17:29] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[1:17:30] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:17:31] | Isaac, don’t do this. | 艾萨克 别这么做 |
[1:17:33] | I like the boy. | 我喜欢这孩子 |
[1:17:36] | An orphan with a love for Captain Midnight? | 一个喜欢午夜队长的孤儿 |
[1:17:39] | Warms my dead heart. | 温暖了我死去的心 |
[1:17:43] | Please don’t make me butcher him. | 拜托别让我不得不杀了他 |
[1:17:46] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:17:47] | You don’t have to hurt anyone. | 你没必要伤害任何人 |
[1:17:49] | Just tell us– where is the clock? | 告诉我们 钟在哪里 |
[1:17:52] | The clock is under a witch’s hex. | 钟被女巫的魔法掩盖了 |
[1:17:54] | You’ll never find it. | 你们永远找不到的 |
[1:17:56] | – This is over. – Isaac, please. | -已经结束了 -艾萨克 拜托 |
[1:17:59] | There must be some part of you that doesn’t want this, | 你内心肯定还有那么一点不想这么做的 |
[1:18:01] | that isn’t completely dead. | 还有那么一点没有死去 |
[1:18:04] | I was dead long before I died. | 我的心早在我的肉体之前死了 |
[1:18:06] | We know you went through | 我们知道你在战时 |
[1:18:08] | something awful during the war. | 经历了一些可怕的事 |
[1:18:10] | We all did. | 我们都一样 |
[1:18:11] | Oh, on the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[1:18:16] | It’s where I met my teacher. | 我在那里遇到了我的老师 |
[1:18:18] | My unit had been caught in an ambush. | 我的小队遇到了埋伏 |
[1:18:21] | Everyone slaughtered. | 所有人都被杀了 |
[1:18:23] | I’d been left for dead. | 我被留在那里等死 |
[1:18:25] | I stumbled through the Black Forest for days. | 我在黑暗森林里跌跌撞撞了几天 |
[1:18:28] | I chanted every spell I knew, with one thought only: | 我念动了我知道的所有咒语 心里只有一个念头 |
[1:18:32] | “Make me powerful enough to end this.” | 让我变得强大到能终结这一切 |
[1:18:36] | To erase the horrors I had witnessed. | 抹去我目睹的那些可怖之事 |
[1:18:42] | When I opened my eyes… | 当我睁开眼睛的时候 |
[1:18:46] | I saw him. | 我看到了他 |
[1:18:49] | He offered me something to drink. | 他给了我一杯喝的 |
[1:18:53] | For a small price, of course. | 只付出了我一点代价 |
[1:19:02] | Suddenly, I had it. | 突然间 我得到了 |
[1:19:06] | The blueprints for the clock. | 钟的设计图 |
[1:19:09] | In my mind. | 出现在了我的脑海里 |
[1:19:16] | Clear as day. | 一清二楚 |
[1:19:19] | That wasn’t a warlock. | 那不是巫师 |
[1:19:21] | It wasn’t even a human. | 那甚至不是人 |
[1:19:22] | It was a demon, you reckless idiot! | 那是恶魔 你这个鲁莽的蠢货 |
[1:19:24] | You summoned a demon! | 你召唤了一个恶魔 |
[1:19:25] | Yes, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[1:19:27] | Azazel, to be exact. | 确切来说 是阿撒兹勒 |
[1:19:30] | The fourth prince of hell. | 地狱四王子 |
[1:19:32] | Oh, he gave me a wonderful gift. | 他给了我一份了不起的礼物 |
[1:19:35] | The greatest magic trick ever. | 史上最伟大的戏法 |
[1:19:38] | I’m going to make people disappear. | 我要变走人类 |
[1:19:41] | Spin the world back until the dawn of time. | 将世界转回时间的伊始 |
[1:19:45] | All that will be left… | 剩下的只有 |
[1:19:48] | – Selena and I. – But… | -赛琳娜和我 -但是 |
[1:19:50] | if you go back to the beginning, | 要是你回到伊始 |
[1:19:52] | history, humans, it will all just start over again. | 历史 人类 都会重头再来 |
[1:19:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:56] | I’ll make sure people are never born this time. | 这次我会确保人类永不诞生 |
[1:19:59] | With the help of a friend. | 借助一位朋友的帮助 |
[1:20:02] | Lewis’s parents won’t die in that awful crash. | 路易斯的父母就不会死于可怕的车祸 |
[1:20:06] | Your husband and sweet little girl won’t be killed. | 你的丈夫和可爱的女儿就不会被害 |
[1:20:09] | They’ll never have existed. | 他们会从来也没存在过 |
[1:20:11] | No people, no war. | 没有人类 没有战争 |
[1:20:14] | Now, Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[1:20:17] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[1:20:21] | Florence? | 佛罗伦萨 |
[1:20:23] | Now would be a good time… | 现在是时候 |
[1:20:25] | for a little… magic. | 施点小魔法了 |
[1:20:29] | Of all people, Florence, | 这么多人里 佛罗伦萨 |
[1:20:30] | I thought you’d want this. | 我以为你是也想要这样的 |
[1:20:32] | I know what losing your family did to you. | 我知道失去家人给你造成的痛苦 |
[1:20:35] | You’re too sad and broken… | 你那么难过 心碎到 |
[1:20:37] | …to work any real magic. | 无法施展魔法 |
[1:20:42] | Maybe I was. | 也许之前是的 |
[1:20:45] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[1:20:47] | I’m indomitable. | 我不可战胜 |
[1:21:01] | Marmalade, now! | 橘子酱 动手 |
[1:21:32] | – Where are they? – They’re gone. | -他们去哪儿了 -跑了 |
[1:21:34] | Mind your step. There’s a tongue. | 注意脚下 到舌头部分了 |
[1:21:37] | – I’ve got it. -There’s a big tongue. | -我可以的 -大舌头 |
[1:21:54] | So… creepy. | 真是诡异 |
[1:22:09] | Uncle Jonathan! Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:22:12] | Lewis, don’t freak them out! | 路易斯 别激怒纳闷 |
[1:22:14] | Unhand me. Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:22:17] | – Mommy. Mommy. – Put me down! Stop! | -妈妈 妈妈 -放我下来 住手 |
[1:22:29] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你为什么不跟我说话 |
[1:22:30] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你为什么不跟我说话 |
[1:22:34] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:22:37] | Hey, wait! Help us! | 等等 救命 |
[1:22:39] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[1:22:42] | – Let me go! – Let go of me! Let go of me! | -放开我 -放开我 放开我 |
[1:22:44] | – Jonathan! – Jonathan! Jonathan! | -乔纳森 -乔纳森 乔纳森 |
[1:22:50] | – Lewis, you okay? – I’m okay. | -路易斯 你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:22:52] | Would you look at that? | 你怎么看 |
[1:22:54] | Okay, let’s get back in there. | 我们再进去吧 |
[1:22:55] | What, with those creepy metal monsters inside? | 什么 要进去再遇到那些恐怖的钢铁怪物吗 |
[1:22:57] | They’ll tear us to shreds. | 它们会把我撕成碎片的 |
[1:22:58] | Florence, we have to find Isaac and Selena. | 佛罗伦萨 我们必须找到艾萨克和赛琳娜 |
[1:23:05] | You heard Isaac. He’s using a witch’s hex! | 你听到艾萨克说的了 他用了女巫的魔咒 |
[1:23:07] | I understand that. So, should we just | 我知道 那我们要就这么 |
[1:23:08] | sit around and try to figure out the hex? | 不管不问 试着破解魔咒吗 |
[1:23:09] | – No. We need a plan! – We don’t have time! | -不 我们得制定个计划 -我们没时间了 |
[1:23:11] | Guys! | 各位 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, my giddy aunt. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[1:23:23] | Don’t worry. Their teeth are made of pumpkin. | 别担心 它们的牙齿是南瓜做的 |
[1:23:24] | They can’t really hurt us. | 它们伤不了我们 |
[1:23:32] | Okay, I made that up. | 好吧 我瞎说的 |
[1:23:41] | Some kind of ungodly adhesive. | 是一种邪恶的胶水 |
[1:23:43] | I’m stuck! | 我被黏住了 |
[1:23:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:23:47] | You know, I didn’t think | 我从没想过 |
[1:23:48] | this is how I was gonna die. | 我会是这种死法 |
[1:23:52] | Look! Mrs. Zimmerman, grab my shirt. | 看 齐默曼夫人 抓住我的衣服 |
[1:23:54] | I got you. | 抓住了 |
[1:23:56] | – Just chop! – Lewis, hurry! | -快砍 -路易斯 快点 |
[1:23:58] | Chop! Chop! | 砍 砍 |
[1:24:05] | God, I hate pumpkins. | 老天 我讨厌南瓜 |
[1:24:12] | Did you see that, Florence? | 你看到了吗 佛罗伦萨 |
[1:24:14] | I exploded it with a psychic energy blast. It worked! | 我用精神能量炸了一只南瓜 成功了 |
[1:24:16] | Yes, Jonathan. We’re all very proud of you. | 看到了 乔纳森 我们为你感到骄傲 |
[1:24:19] | Did you see that I now have the power? | 你看到我现在也有这种能力了吗 |
[1:24:21] | Yes, I understand. Gold star. | 知道了 表彰你一颗金星 |
[1:24:28] | Uncle Jonathan. | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:24:29] | Uncle Jonathan, it’s me. Please wake up! | 乔纳森舅舅 是我 快醒醒 |
[1:24:31] | – Jonathan. – Uncle Jonathan. | -乔纳森 -乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:24:32] | Jonathan, you’ve got to get up. | 乔纳森 你得起来 |
[1:24:33] | You’ve got to get up right now! | 你得马上起来 |
[1:24:35] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:24:37] | What are you looking at, you shriveled old prune? | 你在看什么 你这个萎缩的老李子 |
[1:24:39] | I’m looking at you, you dumb baby orangutan. | 在看你 你这只愚蠢的小猩猩 |
[1:24:43] | Aw, Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:24:45] | Oh, Florence, you missed a spot. | 佛罗伦萨 有块地方你没擦干净 |
[1:24:46] | Lewis… | 路易斯 |
[1:24:49] | I’m sorry, Lewis. I’m sorry about everything. | 对不起 路易斯 这一切我很抱歉 |
[1:24:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:24:53] | – Me, too. – Don’t get me wrong. | -我也要说对不起 -别误会 |
[1:24:55] | Uh, this is lovely, but there’s only 18 minutes | 你俩挺暖心的 但是距离月全食 |
[1:24:58] | till the eclipse. | 只有18分钟了 |
[1:24:59] | And they’ve got the key. | 他们手里有钥匙 |
[1:25:01] | How do we find the clock? | 我们要怎么才能找到钟 |
[1:25:02] | We can’t. | 我们找不到 |
[1:25:04] | It’s got a witch’s hex on it. | 女巫的魔咒掩盖了它 |
[1:25:05] | That means it’s hidden from every witch or warlock, | 那意味着无论多强大的女巫和男巫 |
[1:25:07] | no matter how powerful. | 都没办法找到它 |
[1:25:09] | Not even Florence could find it. | 佛罗伦萨也找不到它 |
[1:25:10] | There must be something we’re not thinking of. | 我们肯定漏了什么东西 |
[1:25:18] | Maybe I could find it. | 也许我可以找到它 |
[1:25:21] | I’m not a witch or warlock. | 我不是女巫也不是男巫 |
[1:25:23] | Well, not-not yet anyways, but… | 现在还不是 但是… |
[1:25:25] | maybe if I tried some magic, | 也许我用点魔法 |
[1:25:27] | would that work? | 会有用吗 |
[1:25:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:25:36] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:25:37] | Lewis, I don’t know about that 8 Ball. | 路易斯 我不知道这个球有没有用 |
[1:25:40] | Hey, this is my magic, not yours. | 这是我的魔法 不是你的 |
[1:25:44] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[1:25:50] | “Locate. Verb. | “定位 动词 |
[1:25:51] | To discover the exact place and position of.” | 发现地点和方位” |
[1:25:55] | “Secret. Adjective. | “神秘的 形容词 |
[1:25:57] | Something that is kept unknown or unseen.” | 形容未知或未见的东西” |
[1:25:59] | “Clock. Noun. | “钟 名词 |
[1:26:01] | A mechanical device used for measuring time. | 用来度量时间的机械工具 |
[1:26:03] | A timepiece. | 计时器 |
[1:26:04] | A horologe!” | 钟表” |
[1:26:09] | – He is weird. – Isn’t he, though? | -他有点奇怪 -是吧 |
[1:26:11] | Locate the secret clock. | 定位神秘的钟 |
[1:26:14] | Locate the secret clock! | 定位神秘的钟 |
[1:26:19] | Please, Mom and Dad. | 拜托了 妈妈爸爸 |
[1:26:22] | Tell me where the clock is, please. | 告诉我钟在哪里 |
[1:26:35] | “Under the boiler.” | 在锅炉下面 |
[1:26:37] | Lewis, you genius. | 路易斯 你是个小天才 |
[1:26:52] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[1:27:17] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[1:27:35] | – Mrs. Zimmerman? – Hmm? | -齐默曼夫人 -怎么了 |
[1:27:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:27:41] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[1:27:43] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
[1:27:44] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[1:27:46] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[1:27:50] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[1:27:51] | That’s not helping. | 你再催也没用 |
[1:28:04] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:28:07] | Crack it open. | 开门 |
[1:28:22] | Even in death, so creepy. | 死了都这么诡异 |
[1:29:14] | Florence, I really have to pee. | 佛罗伦萨 我得去尿尿 |
[1:29:16] | Not the time, Jonathan. | 现在不行 乔纳森 |
[1:29:47] | Snakespeare! | 蛇士比亚 |
[1:29:48] | – Mrs. Zimmerman! – Florence! | -齐默曼夫人 -佛罗伦萨 |
[1:29:50] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[1:29:53] | It’s okay. She knows how to handle Snakespeare. | 没事的 她处理得了蛇士比亚 |
[1:29:55] | Come here. Quickly. | 来吧 快 |
[1:29:59] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[1:30:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:30:08] | Please. | 得了 |
[1:30:10] | I taught you everything you know, Jonathan. | 你会的都是我教的 乔纳森 |
[1:30:13] | I didn’t teach you everything I know. | 但是我会的没有都教给你 |
[1:30:37] | My darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:30:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:30:55] | Wait there, Lewis. | 你待在这儿 路易斯 |
[1:30:57] | – No, I have to come with you. – No! | -不 我得跟你一起去 -不行 |
[1:30:58] | There may be traps. | 可能会有陷阱 |
[1:31:00] | I have protection. | 我有护具 |
[1:31:18] | I feel something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[1:31:19] | I got it! | 有了 |
[1:31:25] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:31:45] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:31:47] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:31:51] | Shh, shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 嘘 没事了 |
[1:31:52] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:31:53] | Shh. It’s me, Lewis, your nephew. | 嘘 是我 路易斯 你的侄子 |
[1:31:57] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:31:58] | Come with us to the turret. | 跟我们到塔楼上来 |
[1:32:01] | It’s a special turret. | 这塔楼很特殊 |
[1:32:03] | It’ll protect us. | 它会保护我们 |
[1:32:04] | I like you, Lewis. | 我喜欢你 路易斯 |
[1:32:06] | I like being your mom. | 我可以做你的妈妈 |
[1:32:07] | Forget about your uncle. | 忘了你舅舅吧 |
[1:32:09] | Soon, he’ll be gone. | 他很快就要消失了 |
[1:32:11] | Like everyone else. | 就像其他所有人一样 |
[1:32:13] | Uncle Jonathan? | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:32:14] | Uncle Jonathan! | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:32:25] | Hey. I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:32:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:08] | Mom, Dad, what should I do? | 妈妈 爸爸 我该怎么办 |
[1:33:14] | “Say good-bye.” | “说再见” |
[1:33:15] | Say good-bye? I don’t get it! | 说再见 我不明白 |
[1:33:17] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:33:25] | Okay. Good-bye, guys. | 好吧 再见了 |
[1:33:28] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[1:33:37] | Look, my darling. | 看 亲爱的 |
[1:33:39] | It’s beginning. | 开始了 |
[1:33:43] | The sands of time are shifting. | 沙漏开始倒置了 |
[1:34:13] | Quickly! | 快 |
[1:34:15] | – Something is wrong. – What is it? | -有什么不对 -是什么 |
[1:34:17] | Help me. | 来帮我 |
[1:34:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:27] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:34:42] | I’m gonna show you what a little weird can do. | 让你们见识下小怪人的厉害 |
[1:35:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:23] | Uncle Jonathan. | 乔纳森舅舅 |
[1:35:25] | I’m back. | 我变回来了 |
[1:35:27] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:35:29] | You stopped the clock! | 你让钟停止了 |
[1:35:31] | Do not tell Florence about the baby body. | 别把我长婴儿身体的事告诉佛罗伦萨 |
[1:35:34] | She’ll never let me live it down. | 她会一辈子揪着不放的 |
[1:35:36] | – I won’t. – You promise? | -我保证 -你保证 |
[1:35:38] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:35:39] | – No baby body. – Warlock secret? | -绝对不说 -巫师间的秘密 |
[1:35:41] | Never happened. | 从没发生过这件事 |
[1:35:43] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[1:35:44] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:35:46] | Toss me my trousers. | 把裤子丢给我 |
[1:35:50] | Not a word to Florence. I’m serious. | 一个字都不许跟佛罗伦萨说 我认真的 |
[1:35:52] | Well, well, well. | 瞧啊 |
[1:35:53] | Look what the cat threw up. | 瞧那猫吐得一身 |
[1:36:01] | Oh, you fixed Snakespeare! | 你把蛇士比亚变回来了 |
[1:36:03] | Well, you stopped the clock? | 你把钟停下了 |
[1:36:05] | Nah, I just wet my pants. | 没 我尿了一裤子 |
[1:36:07] | Literally. | 真的 |
[1:36:08] | Lewis stopped the clock. | 是路易斯把钟停下了 |
[1:36:10] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:36:12] | You are indomitable. | 你是不可战胜的 |
[1:36:18] | Mrs. Zimmerman… | 齐默曼夫人 |
[1:36:21] | I’m sorry you lost your family. | 我很遗憾你失去了家人 |
[1:36:22] | I’m sorry you lost yours. | 我也很遗憾你失去了家人 |
[1:36:27] | But maybe, would you want to be a black swan with us? | 但是也许 你愿意和我们一起成为一群黑天鹅吗 |
[1:36:35] | Can I be a purple one? | 我可以当紫天鹅吗 |
[1:36:37] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[1:36:39] | I would like that very much. | 我非常愿意 |
[1:36:50] | I don’t want the creepy little runt. | 我不想要那个渗人的小矮子 |
[1:36:52] | Think I want him? | 你以为我想要吗 |
[1:36:54] | You know what, fellas? | 知道吗 各位 |
[1:36:55] | I don’t really want to play anyways. | 反正我也不想玩 |
[1:36:59] | Ball to the face at a very high-speed pace. | 篮球高速撞脸 |
[1:37:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:37:09] | Lucky shot. | 只是走运 |
[1:37:10] | We want Lewis on our team. | 我们队要路易斯 |
[1:37:12] | – No, we want him. – No! | -不行 我们队要他 -不行 |
[1:37:23] | Rose Rita, right? | 你叫萝丝·丽塔是吗 |
[1:37:26] | Can I see your bug book? | 我可以看看你虫子书吗 |
[1:37:27] | I’ve seen you with your dictionary. | 我看你经常带着字典 |
[1:37:29] | You know the word is “Insect.” | 你知道那个词叫”昆虫” |
[1:37:32] | But sure. | 不过行吧 |
[1:37:40] | You drew these? | 都是你画的吗 |
[1:37:41] | These are really good. | 画得真好 |
[1:37:46] | You look like an insect. | 你看起来像一只昆虫 |
[1:37:48] | I mean that as the highest compliment. | 这是我最高的称赞了 |
[1:37:53] | That’s how I take it. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[1:38:02] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:38:04] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[1:38:05] | Rose Rita Pottinger. She’s a friend. | 萝丝·丽塔·波廷杰 她是我朋友 |
[1:38:07] | She is? | 是吗 |
[1:38:08] | – Is it kissy-faced? – No, platonic. | -亲亲脸的关系吗 -不是 柏拉图式 |
[1:38:10] | Look at him playing it cool– James Dean all of a sudden. | 瞧他这潇洒样 突然变身詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[1:38:17] | Uncle Jonathan, punch it. | 乔纳森舅舅 出发 |
[1:38:19] | Let’s see what this baby can do. | 看看这个小家伙的本事 |
[1:38:35] | Hi! We’re home! | 你好啊 我们回来啦 |
[1:38:39] | – You ready? – Oh, yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -当然 |
[1:38:41] | Stay. | 乖乖的 |
[1:38:43] | You know, Jonathan, you drive like an old grandma. | 乔纳森 你开车跟老太太一样慢吞吞的 |
[1:38:46] | Oh, that’s funny. You look like one. | 真有意思 你长得就像老太太 |
[1:38:47] | Guys, stop. You’re both super old. | 两位 停下 你俩都挺老的 |
[1:38:50] | Nice one, Lewis. | 说得不错 路易斯 |
[1:38:52] | Gold star. | 表彰你一颗金星 |
[1:39:00] | Bad kitty! | 坏猫猫 |
[1:39:01] | Use the litter box! | 你得用猫砂盆 |