英文名称:The Hunger Games
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | From the Treaty of the Treason: | 在叛国罪的条款中: |
[00:39] | In penance for their uprising,each district shall offer up | 为了给13区起义行为赎罪 每个地区每年 |
[00:43] | a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public ‘reaping’. | 都要公开 “招募” 在12-18岁的少年男女作为贡者斗士 |
[00:48] | These Tributes shall be delivered to the custody of the Capitol. | 这些贡者斗士被送到国会大厦监管 |
[00:52] | And then transferred to a public arena where they will Fight to the Death, | 然后送到角斗场 他们将在那里战斗至死 |
[00:55] | until a lone victor remains. | 直到剩下最后一个胜利者 |
[00:57] | Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as The Hunger Games. | 从今往后 直到永远 这个盛会都会被称为饥饿游戏 |
[01:01] | I think its our tradition… | 我想 这是我们的传统… |
[01:02] | It comes out of a… | 它来自于… |
[01:04] | particularly painful part of our history. | 我们历史上特别痛苦的那一部分 |
[01:06] | Yes. Yes. | 是 是 |
[01:07] | But it’s been a way we’ve been able to heal. | 但它已经变成我们能够治愈这个痛苦的方式 |
[01:10] | At first it was a remainder of the rebellion | 起初 它只是叛乱的一个幸存者 |
[01:12] | It was the price the Districts had to pay. | 它是这个区必须付出的代价 |
[01:15] | But I think it has grown from that. | 但我认为它会由此成熟起来 |
[01:17] | I think its a… | 我觉得它是一个… |
[01:19] | Its something that nets us all together. | 它把我们联系在一起 |
[01:22] | This is your third year’s game? | 这是你的第三个年头的比赛吗? |
[01:26] | What defines your personal signature? | 您的个人签名是什么? |
[01:35] | Shhhh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没关系 |
[01:38] | It’s okay. You’re just dreaming. | 没关系 你只是在做梦 |
[01:41] | You’re dreaming. | 你正在做梦 |
[01:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:47] | I know what its like. | 我知道它像什么 |
[01:50] | It’s your first — Prim, | 这是你的第一次招募 普里姆 |
[01:51] | your name’s gonna be there once, they’re not gonna pick you! | 你的名字只在他们那里出现一次 他们是不会选中你的 |
[01:54] | Try to go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[01:56] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:58] | Just try. | 试试吧 |
[02:00] | Just try. | 试试吧 |
[02:11] | Deep in the meadow. | 在草地深处 |
[02:16] | Under the willow. | 在柳树下 |
[02:20] | Hop in the grass. | 在草丛中单脚跳 |
[02:24] | A soft green pillow. | 一个柔软的绿枕头 |
[02:29] | You remember that song? | 你还记得那首歌吗? |
[02:33] | Ok. | 好吗 |
[02:35] | You finish it. | 你把它唱完 |
[02:35] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:36] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[02:38] | I just gotta go. | 我就要走了 |
[02:39] | But I’ll be back. | 但我会回来的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1011个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:146个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:105个,考研词汇:163个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:262个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:50] | I’ll still cook you. | 我还是要把你烹了 |
[05:02] | What’re you gonna do with that when you kill it? | 你杀了它后会怎么办 |
[05:06] | Damn you, Gale! | 你这该死的 盖尔 |
[05:08] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[05:09] | What’re you gonna do with a 100 pound deer, Katnip? | 你对一头重达100磅的鹿能怎么办 凯特尼斯 ? |
[05:12] | It’s Reaping Day, the place is crawling with Peacekeepers. | 这是招募日 到处都充斥着维和保安 |
[05:15] | I was gonna sell it. | 我本来要卖掉它 |
[05:16] | from Peacekeepers… | 从维和保安… |
[05:18] | Of course you were. | 当然你是 |
[05:19] | Like you don’t sell the Peacekeepers. | 卖给你 不卖给维和保安 |
[05:20] | No! Not today. | 不 不是今天 |
[05:22] | It’s the first deer I’ve seen in a year. | 这是我一年里看到的第一个鹿 |
[05:24] | Now, I have nothing. | 现在 我什么都没有 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | What if they did? Just one you. Why if everyone just stop watching? | 他们做了又能怎么样?只有你一个 为什么人们不停止观看呢? |
[06:21] | They won’t, Gale. | 他们不会的 盖尔 |
[06:22] | What if they did? What if we did? | 如果他们做了能怎么样?如果我们做了呢? |
[06:23] | Won’t happen. | 不会发生 |
[06:24] | You root for your favorite, you cry when they get killed. It’s sick. | 你给你喜欢的选手加油 他们被杀掉 你就哭 太脆弱了 |
[06:27] | Gale. | 盖尔 |
[06:28] | If no one watches… | 如果没有人看… |
[06:29] | Then they don’t have a game. It’s as simple as that. | 那么他们就没有这个游戏了 就是这么简单 |
[06:32] | What? | 什么? |
[06:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:34] | Fine, laught at… | 好的 笑… |
[06:35] | I’m not laughing at you. | 我没有笑你 |
[06:44] | We could do it, you know? | 我们能做到这一点 你知道吗? |
[06:48] | Take off. Live in the woods. What we do anyway? | 离开 住在树林里 我们做什么呢? |
[06:50] | They’d catch us. | 他们会抓住我们 |
[06:51] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[06:53] | Cut out our tongues or worse. | 切掉我们的舌头或者更糟 |
[06:55] | We wouldn’t make it five miles. | 我们不会跑出五英里的 |
[06:57] | No, I get five miles. | 不 我已经走到5英里了 |
[06:59] | We’ll go that way. | 我们会走那条路 |
[07:00] | I have Prim. You have your brothers. | 我有普里姆 你有你的弟弟 |
[07:02] | They can come too. | 他们也可以来 |
[07:03] | Prim in the woods? | 普里姆在树林里? |
[07:06] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[07:09] | I’m never having kids. | 我将不会有小孩 |
[07:14] | Not might. | 没有可能 |
[07:15] | If I don’t live here. | 如果我不住在这里 |
[07:16] | But you do live here. | 但是 你就是住在这里 |
[07:17] | I know, but if I didn’t. | 我知道 但如果我没有 |
[07:21] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦 我忘了 |
[07:24] | Here. | 在这里 |
[07:24] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[07:26] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗? |
[07:27] | Yeah. Better be. | 是啊 最好是 |
[07:28] | Cost me a squirrel. | 我用一只松鼠买的 |
[07:31] | Happy Hunger Games. | 饥饿游戏快乐 |
[07:32] | And be the odds be ever in your favor. | 希望好运永远属于你 |
[07:39] | How many times did your name in today? | 你的名字到今天用了多少次? |
[07:42] | Forty-two? | 42次? |
[07:44] | I guess the odds aren’t exactly in my favor. | 我想我不会那么好运正好被选中 |
[08:15] | Thank you girl. | 谢谢你 女孩 |
[08:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[08:26] | That’s a…Mocking Jay | 这是一个…学舌鸟 |
[08:30] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[08:33] | You keep it. | 你拿着吧 |
[08:34] | It’s yours. | 它是你的 |
[08:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[08:53] | Aww. Look at you. | 看看你 |
[08:56] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[08:58] | Let’s better tuck in that tail by the back. | 我们最好把那个小尾巴掖在后面 |
[09:00] | Made something out for you two. | 给你们两个做点什么吧 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | How you look beautiful too. | 你看起来也很美 |
[09:33] | We should ought pick you. | 我们应该选你 |
[09:35] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[09:37] | Here’s how it will pick you in the back. | 这里是后面他们怎么选中你 |
[09:44] | Breathe. | 屏住呼吸 |
[09:45] | Wanna see what I got you today? | 想看看今天我给你带了什么? |
[09:49] | It’s a Mocking Jay pin. | 它是学舌鸟胸针 |
[09:51] | To protect you. | 能保护你 |
[09:54] | And as long as you have it. | 只要你拥有它 |
[09:56] | Nothing bad will happen to you. | 坏事就不会在你身上发生 |
[09:58] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[09:59] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[10:56] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[10:56] | Shh. Prim, it’s okay. It’s okay. Shh. | 嘘 普里姆 没关系 没关系 嘘 |
[10:59] | Okay, it’s time to send her now. | 好吧 现在可以送她走了 |
[11:01] | Okay, they will prick your finger to take just a little bit of blood. | 好吧 他们将刺破你的手指 只需要一点点血 |
[11:03] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[11:04] | Prim, it doesn’t hurt much. Just a little. | 普里姆 它不会有多大伤害的 只是一点点 |
[11:06] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[11:07] | Go sit down there with the little kids. I’ll find you after okay? | 去那里和小孩子坐在一起 我一会儿会来找你 好吗? |
[11:10] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:12] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:26] | Go ahead. | 往前走 |
[11:27] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:29] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:40] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:44] | Next. | 下一个 |
[12:22] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:23] | Welcome. Welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[12:25] | Happy Hunger Games. | 快乐的饥饿游戏 |
[12:27] | And… | 和… |
[12:28] | May the odds be ever in your favor. | 希望好运永远属于你 |
[12:33] | Now, before we begin. | 现在 我们才开始 |
[12:35] | We have a very special film. | 我们有一个非常特别的电影 |
[12:37] | Brought to you all the way from the Capitol. | 从国会大厦远道带过来的 |
[12:49] | War. | 战争 |
[12:51] | Terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[12:53] | With those… | 这些… |
[12:54] | Orphan…and motherless child. | 孤儿和没有母亲的孩子 |
[12:57] | This was the uprising that brought our land. | 这就是带来了我们国土的暴动 |
[13:00] | 13 Districts rebel against the country that fed them. | 第13区背叛了哺育了他们的国家 |
[13:04] | loved them, Protected them. | 背叛了那个爱护着他们的国家 |
[13:10] | Then came the peace. | 随后和平来了 |
[13:12] | Hard fought. | 猛烈的战斗 |
[13:13] | Solely won. | 完全胜利了 |
[13:14] | The people. | 人民 |
[13:15] | Rose up from the ashes and a new era was born. | 从白骨中起义 然后一个新的时代诞生了 |
[13:19] | The freedom has a cost. | 自由是有代价的 |
[13:21] | And the traitors was defeated. | 叛徒被击败了 |
[13:23] | Peace-War as a nation. | 作为一个国家的和平战争 |
[13:25] | We would never know this treason again. | 我们永远不再知道这个叛逆 |
[13:27] | And so, it was decreed… | 同样 它已被制成法令… |
[13:30] | That each year. | 每一年 |
[13:31] | The various districts of Panem would offer up in tribute… | 帕纳姆国的每个区将分别进献贡者斗士 |
[13:34] | One young man and woman. | 一个年轻的男人和女人 |
[13:36] | To fight to the death. | 他们将战斗到死 |
[13:38] | And it peg you to honor, courage and sacrifice. | 他们会被冠以荣誉 勇气和牺牲 |
[13:41] | The lone victor… | 而那个孤独的胜利者… |
[13:42] | Bathe in riches… | 沐浴在财富中… |
[13:44] | Will serve as our reminder of our generosity. | 将作为我们的慷慨 |
[13:47] | and our forgiveness. | 和我们的宽恕的鉴证 |
[13:48] | This is how we remember our past. | 我们这样记住过去 |
[13:51] | This is how we safe guard our future. | 我们这样保证未来平安 |
[13:57] | I just love that. | 我很喜欢那个 |
[14:01] | Now, the time has come to… | 现在 是时候… |
[14:04] | select… | 选择… |
[14:05] | one courageous young man and woman. | 一个勇敢的年轻的男人和女人 |
[14:10] | For the honor of representing District 12 in the 74th Annual Hunger Games. | 会很荣幸的代表第12区参加第74届的饥饿游戏 |
[14:17] | As usual… | 像往常一样… |
[14:19] | ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[14:47] | Primrose Everdeen! | 普里姆 罗斯 伊夫狄恩 |
[14:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[14:59] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[15:01] | Well, come on up! | 好了 上来吧 |
[15:26] | Prim! | 普里姆 |
[15:27] | Prim! | 普里姆 |
[15:33] | I volunteer as Tribute. | 我自愿作为贡者斗士 |
[15:36] | I believe we have a volunteer. | 我相信我们有一个志愿者 |
[15:40] | You need to get out of here. | 你要离开这里 |
[15:42] | You need to get out of here. | 你要离开这里 |
[15:45] | No!! | 没有 |
[15:47] | Noo!! | 不 |
[15:48] | Noo! Nooo!!! Noooo!! | 不 不 |
[15:52] | In mad of turn of events here on District 12. | 第12区发生了疯狂的转变 |
[15:58] | District 12’s very first volunteer. Big breath. | 这真是第12区的第一个志愿者 太惊讶了 |
[16:08] | Come on dear. | 来吧亲爱的 |
[16:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[16:20] | Katniss Everdeen. | 凯特尼斯 伊夫狄恩 |
[16:23] | Well, I bet my hat that was your sister. | 好吧 我赌上我的帽子 这一定是你的妹妹 |
[16:25] | Wasn’t it? | 是不是? |
[16:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:29] | Let’s have a big hand for our very first volunteer, Katniss Everdeen. | 让我们为我们的第一个志愿者 凯特尼斯伊夫狄恩 猛烈鼓掌吧 |
[16:49] | And now… | 现在… |
[16:50] | for the boys. | 选男孩 |
[17:01] | Peeta Mellark. | 皮塔 迈拉克 |
[17:25] | Here we are. | 我们来啦 |
[17:27] | Our Tributes from District 12. | 我们12区的贡者斗士 |
[17:31] | Well, go on you two. Shake hands. | 嗯 你们两个去 握手 |
[17:48] | Happy Hunger Games. | 饥饿游戏愉快 |
[17:50] | And be the odds be ever in your favor. | 幸运总在你这边 |
[18:06] | You have 3 minutes. | 你有3分钟 |
[18:13] | Prim, Prim, its okay. | 普里姆 普里姆 没关系的 |
[18:15] | Shh. Prim, I don’t have much time. | 嘘 普里姆 我没有太多的时间 |
[18:17] | Prim, listen. | 普里姆 听着 |
[18:19] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事吧 |
[18:20] | Don’t take any extra food for money. | 不要拿任何额外的食物换钱 |
[18:22] | That doesn’t worth putting your name in more times, okay? | 那并不值得把你的名字多次记录 好吗? |
[18:24] | Listen, Prim. | 听着 普里姆 |
[18:26] | Gale will bring you game. He stuck cheese from your coat. | 盖尔将带你玩游戏 他会在你的外衣里塞上奶酪 |
[18:30] | Just try to win. Maybe you can. | 努力获胜 也许你能行 |
[18:34] | Maybe I can, I am smart you know? | 也许我能行 我很聪明 你知道的 |
[18:36] | You can hunt. | 你会打猎 |
[18:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:46] | It’s to protect you. | 这个可以保护你 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | You can’t turn out again. | 你不要再让她的名字入围了 |
[19:10] | I won’t | 我不会了 |
[19:11] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[19:13] | Not like when dad died. | 这和父亲去世时的情形不一样 |
[19:14] | I won’t be here anymore. Your all she has. | 我不会在这里了 你就是她的一切了 |
[19:15] | No matter what you feel, you will be there for her. You understand? | 不管你的感觉如何 你到那里就是为了她的 你明白吗? |
[19:21] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭了 |
[19:24] | Don’t cry. Don’t. | 不要哭了 不要 |
[19:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:36] | I promise Prim. | 我发誓 普里姆 |
[19:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:56] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[19:57] | I am. | 我是 |
[19:58] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:00] | You’re stronger than they are. You are. | 你比他们强 你是 |
[20:03] | Get to a bow. What will if you show them how good you are? | 拿一张弓 你就可以告诉他们你有多好 |
[20:06] | They just want a good show. That’s all they want. | 他们只是想要一个漂亮的演出 这就是他们想要的一切 |
[20:08] | If they don’t have a bow, then you make one. Okay? You know how to hunt. | 如果他们没有弓 那么你就做一个 好吗?你知道如何打猎 |
[20:11] | They’re not animals. | 他们不是动物 |
[20:14] | It’s no different Katniss. | 这没有什么不同 凯特尼斯 |
[20:18] | There’s 24 of us Gale and only one comes out. | 盖尔 那里有24个人 只有一个能出来 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:21] | And it’s gonna be you. | 那一定会是你 |
[20:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Take care of them Gale. Whatever you do, don’t let them starve. | 照顾他们 盖尔 不管你做什么 不要让他们挨饿 |
[20:26] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[20:27] | I’ll see you soon okay? | 我很快就会来看你 好吗? |
[20:33] | You two haven’t had trip? | 你们两个还没有去过那里吧? |
[20:35] | Crystal chandeliers. | 水晶吊灯 |
[20:36] | Platinum donuts. | 铂金色甜甜圈 |
[21:39] | 200 miles per hour and you can barely feel a thing. | 每小时200英里 你几乎感觉不到什么 |
[21:42] | I think its rather a wonderful thing is about this opportunity… | 我觉得这个机会是一件美妙的事情… |
[21:44] | That even though you’re here and even though it’s just for a little while. | 即使你在这里 即使它只是一小会儿 |
[21:48] | You get to enjoy all of this. | 你可以享受这一切 |
[21:54] | I’m going to find Haymitch. | 我要去找到海米奇 |
[21:56] | He’s probably in the back car. | 他很可能在后面的车厢 |
[22:12] | You even met him? | 你见过他吗? |
[22:16] | Haymitch? | 海米奇? |
[22:22] | You know, Katniss, he is our mentor. | 凯特尼斯 你知道 他是我们的导师 |
[22:23] | He did witness things once. | 他做过一次目击证人 |
[22:32] | Look! | 瞧 |
[22:33] | You know if you don’t want to talk, I understand. | 你知道 如果你不想说话 我明白 |
[22:35] | But I just don’t think there’s anything wrong of getting a little bit of help. | 但我不认为想得到一点帮助有什么错误 |
[23:03] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[23:23] | Where’s the ice? | 冰在哪里? |
[23:27] | I don’t…I don’t know. | 我不知道…我不知道 |
[23:39] | Okay, so uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[23:44] | so when do we start? | 所以 我们什么时候开始? |
[23:45] | Whoah. | 哦 |
[23:46] | Why so eager? | 为什么这么渴望呢? |
[23:48] | Most of you are in such a hurry. | 你们中的大多数是这样匆忙 |
[23:52] | Yeah. I wanna know what the plan is. You’re our mentor, you’re supposed to go… | 是啊 我想知道计划是什么 你是我们的导师 你应该去… |
[23:54] | Encore. | 再来一遍 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:56] | Our mentor is supposed to tell us how to get sponsors and give us advice. | 我们的导师应该告诉我们如何得到赞助 并给我们建议 |
[23:59] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[24:02] | Ummm… | 恩 |
[24:03] | Embrace the probability of your immanent death. | 发现可能致死的潜在因素 |
[24:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:09] | Can your heart… | 你的心脏能… |
[24:11] | that there’s nothing I can do to save you. | 我做什么也救不了你 |
[24:14] | So why are you here then? | 那么 为什么你在这里呢? |
[24:17] | The refreshments. | 茶点 |
[24:19] | Okay, I think that’s enough. | 好吧 我想这就足够了 |
[24:26] | You made me spill my drink. | 你把我的饮料 |
[24:28] | over my new pants. | 洒到我的新裤子上了 |
[24:31] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[24:32] | I think I’ll go finish this in my room. | 我本想我会在我房间里去完成这些事情 |
[24:50] | I shouldn’t have come around. | 我不应该过来 |
[24:52] | What? It’s no use. | 什么?这是没有用的 |
[24:53] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要去和他谈谈 |
[25:04] | We have two — 16 year olds. | 我们有两个 – 16岁的 |
[25:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:11] | Do you remember this year? | 你还记得这一年的? |
[25:13] | Aww. One of my favorite years. | 哦 是我最喜欢一年 |
[25:15] | And one of my favorite arenas. | 我最喜爱的角斗之一 |
[25:17] | The use of the rubble, the ruin city. | 利用碎石以及城市的废墟 |
[25:20] | Very exciting. | 非常令人兴奋 |
[25:21] | From this moment here… | 在这里 此时… |
[25:23] | this moment… | 此刻… |
[25:23] | is the moment that you never forget. | 是你永远不会忘记的那一刻… |
[25:25] | The moment… | 那一刻… |
[25:26] | when a Tribute… | 当一个贡品斗士… |
[25:28] | becomes a victor. | 成为胜利者 |
[26:05] | You’d freeze to death first. | 首先你会冻死 |
[26:07] | Because I didn’t light a fire. | 因为我没有生火 |
[26:08] | Now that’s a good way to get killed. | 那样被杀死也挺不错的 |
[26:10] | What’s a good way to get killed? | 有什么好的办法被整死吗? |
[26:13] | Oh! Joy. | 哦 乔伊 |
[26:14] | Why don’t you join us? | 你为什么不加入我们呢? |
[26:16] | I’m just gaving a life-saving advice. | 我只是说了能救命的建议 |
[26:20] | Like what? | 像什么呢? |
[26:22] | I wa…I was just asking about how to find shelter. | 我…我只是问如何寻找避难所 |
[26:24] | Which would come in handy if in fact you are still alive. | 如果事实上你仍然活着 这将派上用场 |
[26:30] | How do you find shelter? | 你如何找到避难所? |
[26:32] | Pass the jam. | 把果酱给我 |
[26:34] | How do you find shelter? | 你如何找到避难所? |
[26:36] | Give me a chance to wake up sweetheart. | 给我一个机会 醒醒吧 亲爱的 |
[26:39] | This mentoring is very… | 这个指导是非常… |
[26:42] | tax and stuff. | 浪费税收和材料 |
[26:50] | Can you pass the marmalade? | 能把桔子酱递给我吗? |
[26:54] | That is mahogany. | 这是红木的 |
[26:56] | Look at you! | 你看你 |
[26:57] | Just killed a…place mat! | 刚刚杀掉了一块餐桌上的垫布 |
[27:01] | You really wanna know how to stay alive? | 你真的想知道如何生存? |
[27:04] | You get people to like you. | 你要让别人喜欢你 |
[27:08] | Oh! | 哦 |
[27:09] | Not what you’re expecting. | 不是你期待的那些东西 |
[27:12] | When you’re in the middle of the games… | 当你在游戏中… |
[27:15] | and you’re starving or freezing, | 你在挨饿或挨冻 |
[27:17] | some water, | 一点水 |
[27:19] | a knife or even some matches can mean the difference between life and death. | 一把刀 甚至几根火柴都可能决定生死 |
[27:24] | And those things only comes from Sponsors. | 这些东西只能从赞助商那里获得 |
[27:27] | And to get Sponsors, you have to make people like you. | 而要获得赞助商支持 你必须让人喜欢你 |
[27:32] | And right now, sweetheart? | 而现在 亲爱的? |
[27:35] | You’re not off to a really good start. | 你离一个好开端并不远 |
[27:38] | There it is. | 它就在那里 |
[27:45] | It’s huge. | 它很大呀 |
[27:47] | That’s incredible. | 那真是难以置信 |
[28:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:31] | Better keep this knife. | 最好带着这把刀 |
[28:33] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道他在做什么 |
[28:46] | So now that you’ve seen… | 所以 现在您已经看到了… |
[28:48] | what do you think of this years cropful troops? | 你觉得这几年科若佛部队怎么样? |
[28:51] | Are there any surprises that we can expect this year? | 今年会给我们带来什么惊喜吗? |
[28:54] | It’s really hard to tell from a Reaping but I think… | 这真的很难从目前的招募中看出结果 但我觉得… |
[28:57] | this is a very interesting mix. | 这是一个非常有趣的一群人 |
[29:01] | it’s something you can’t ignore. | 有些东西是你不能忽略的 |
[29:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[29:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[29:36] | We were just saying we might need to hose you down again | 我们只是说我们可能需要把你放倒用水管再冲一遍, |
[29:38] | before we take you to Cinna. | 在我们带你见辛纳之前 |
[29:46] | That was all the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最勇敢的事情 |
[29:50] | I am Cinna. | 我是辛纳 |
[29:51] | Katniss. | 凯特尼斯 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry that this happened to you. | 很对不起 这事发生在你身上 |
[29:54] | And I’m here to help you in any way I can. | 我在这里可以帮助你 |
[29:59] | Most people just congratulate me. | 大多数人都祝贺我 |
[30:01] | I don’t see the point in that. | 我看不到有什么值得祝贺的 |
[30:05] | So tonight… | 所以 今晚… |
[30:07] | they have the Tribute Parade. | 他们会举行贡者斗士游行 |
[30:09] | Let me take you out and show you after the wurl. | 让我带你出去和然后展示给你 |
[30:12] | So you’re here to make me look pretty. | 所以 你在这里让我看起来漂亮点 |
[30:13] | I’m here to help you make an impression. | 我来这里是为了帮助你给别人留下深刻印象 |
[30:16] | Now usually, they dress people in their close to their district. | 通常 他们按照接近他们的区的服装打扮那些人 |
[30:19] | Yeah. We’re called minors. | 是啊 我们被叫做未成年人 |
[30:20] | Yeah. But I don’t want to do that. | 是啊 但我并不想这样做 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna do something that they’re gonna remember. | 我要做一些会让他们记得住的东西 |
[30:25] | Did they explain about trying to get sponsors? | 他们解释了关于争取获得赞助商帮助了吗? |
[30:27] | Yeah, but I’m not very good at making friends. | 是啊 但我并不是很善于交朋友 |
[30:30] | We’ll see. | 让我们拭目以待 |
[30:33] | I just think, somebody that brave… | 我只是觉得 人的勇敢… |
[30:38] | shouldn’t be dressed up on some stupid costume as should they. | 不应该被穿上一些愚蠢的服装 |
[30:44] | I hope not. | 我希望不会 |
[30:54] | It’s not real fire. These suits are built so you won’t feel a thing. | 这不是真正的火 这些套装搞成这样你就不会感觉到单调 |
[30:58] | That’s better on me. | 这对我更好 |
[30:59] | The idea… | 这个想法… |
[31:00] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[31:02] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[31:02] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[31:23] | Over one hundred thousand people, craning to get a glimpse this year’s Tributes… | 超过十万人 张望着 为了看一眼今年的贡者斗士… |
[31:29] | and the Sponsors get to see the Tributes for the first time. | 赞助商也是第一次见到这些贡者斗士们 |
[31:32] | The importance of this moment cannot be over stated. | 这一时刻的重要性是无需夸大的 |
[31:41] | They’re nice. | 他们很好 |
[31:43] | First cheered on my counting in 15… | 首先跟着我的倒计时欢呼吧 15… |
[31:45] | 14 … 13 … 14… 13… | |
[31:50] | Here they are. Here they are. | 他们在这里 他们在这里 |
[31:52] | This year’s Tributes. | 今年的贡者斗士 |
[31:54] | The most exciting run… | 最激动人心的时候到了 |
[31:55] | it just gives you goose bumps. | 它只会让你起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[31:57] | Don’t you love, how the stylist… | 难道你不爱 造型师是怎么搞的… |
[31:59] | they so clearly are able to reflect the character of each district. | 他们能够在造型上如此明显的反映出每个地区的特点 |
[32:05] | There’s District 4! | 有4区 |
[32:09] | That’s very good. | 这是非常好的 |
[32:11] | And behind them… | 而在他们身后… |
[32:12] | we have two power plant workers. | 我们有两个电厂工人 |
[32:16] | And then… | 然后… |
[32:18] | what is that in the background? | 在背景那里是什么东西? |
[32:48] | Come on. They’ll love it. | 来吧 他们一定会喜欢这样的 |
[32:58] | Now see that? I love that. | 现在看到了吗?我喜欢这个 |
[32:59] | Two young people, holding their hands up! | 两个年轻人 一起举着他们的手 |
[33:02] | Saying, “I’m proud, I’m from District 12! We will not be overlooked!” | 他说: “我很自豪 我从12区来 我们将不容忽视 “ |
[33:05] | I love that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[33:07] | We’re gonna sure we’ll be paying attention to them right now! | 我们确定我们将马上关注他们 |
[33:13] | and we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[33:15] | President Snow, you’re live! | 斯诺总统 你开始直播 |
[33:46] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[33:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[33:53] | Tributes. | 贡者斗士们 |
[33:55] | We welcome you. | 我们欢迎你 |
[33:58] | We salute… | 我们赞赏… |
[34:00] | the courage… | 你们的勇气… |
[34:02] | and your sacrifice. | 你们的牺牲精神 |
[34:07] | And we wish you… | 我们祝你… |
[34:11] | happy Hunger Games. | 饥饿游戏中愉快 |
[34:13] | And may the odds be ever in your favor. | 幸运永远属于你 |
[34:31] | That was amazing. | 那是惊人的 |
[34:33] | Oh, we are anybody’s going be talking about. | 哦 我们将是任何人都在谈论的对象 |
[34:36] | So brave. | 如此勇敢 |
[34:37] | Are you sure you’re spinning up a new flame? | 你确定你制造了一个新的火焰吗? |
[34:39] | Fake flame? | 假的火焰? |
[34:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[34:50] | That’s uh… | 这是恩… |
[34:51] | let’s go upstairs. | 让我们去楼上 |
[34:58] | So each of the districts got their own floor | 因此每个地区对应自己的楼层 |
[35:01] | and because you’re from 12, you get the penthouse. | 因为你从12区来 所以你在顶层阁楼 |
[35:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:16] | So this is the living room. | 因此 这是客厅 |
[35:19] | I know! | 我知道了 |
[35:22] | Now, your rooms are right over here. | 现在 你的房间就在这里 |
[35:25] | Why don’t you go clean yourselves up a little before dinner. | 你为什么不在晚餐前把自己简单收拾一下 |
[36:46] | In two weeks… | 在两个星期内… |
[36:47] | 23 of you will be dead. | 你们中的23人会死掉 |
[36:50] | One of you will be alive. | 只有一个人会活着 |
[36:52] | Who that is depends on how well you pay attention over the next four days. | 那个人是谁 取决于你们对未来四天如何关注 |
[36:57] | Particularly to what I’m about to say. | 尤其是对我将要说的 |
[36:59] | First. No fighting with the other Tributes. | 第一 不和其他贡者斗士打斗 |
[37:02] | You’ll have plenty of time for that in the arena. | 在角斗场上 你将有足够的时间来打 |
[37:05] | There are four compulsory exercises, the rest will be individual training. | 有四个必选练习 剩下的是个体的训练 |
[37:09] | My advice is… | 我的建议是… |
[37:10] | Don’t ignore the survival skills. | 不要忽视生存技能 |
[37:12] | Everybody wants to grab a sword but most of you will die from natural causes. | 每个人都想抓住剑 但你们中的大多数将死于自然原因 |
[37:17] | 10% from infection. | 10% 死于传染病 |
[37:18] | 20% from dehydration. | 20%死于脱水 |
[37:20] | Exposure can kill as easily as a knife. | 暴露可以像一把刀那样容易的杀人 |
[37:56] | Where’s my knife? | 我的刀在哪里? |
[37:58] | I put my knife… | 我把我的刀放到… |
[37:59] | Don’t touch me… | 不要碰我… |
[38:00] | Fuck! You took my knife! | 他妈的 你拿走了我的刀 |
[38:02] | I didn’t touch your knife. I didn’t touch your kni… | 我没有碰你的刀 我没碰你的… |
[38:04] | You liar. | 你这个骗子 |
[38:05] | You little punk! | 你这个小朋克 |
[38:05] | You took my knife. | 你拿了我的刀 |
[38:07] | Get off me. | 离我远点 |
[38:08] | Just sit here. | 坐在这里 |
[38:11] | I should better wait for the arena. | 我会在角斗场等你的 |
[38:13] | You’re the first one I get so watch your back huh! | 你将是我干掉的第一个人 所以你最好小心点 嗯 |
[38:19] | Everybody back in line. | 每个人都回到线上 |
[38:20] | You know you’re next to me Cato! | 你知道我下一个对手就是你 卡托 |
[38:22] | Busy career. | 忙碌的工作 |
[38:23] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么? |
[38:24] | From District 1. | 从1区 |
[38:25] | and 2. | 到2区 |
[38:26] | They’ve been trying to be in a special academy | 他们一直想在18岁前考上一个特殊的学院 |
[38:29] | till they’re 18 and they volunteer. By that point… | 他们也愿意那样 到了那个时候… |
[38:32] | they’re pretty lethal. | 他们是相当致命的 |
[38:33] | But they don’t receive any special treatment. | 但他们不会受到任何特殊对待 |
[38:35] | In fact, they’re staying at the exact same apartment as you do. | 事实上 他们住在和你们完全相同的公寓里 |
[38:38] | And I don’t think left them out for dessert and you can. | 我不认为可以给他们留下甜点 但可以给你们 |
[38:42] | So how good all that? | 那么 一切都还好? |
[38:45] | Obviously, they’re pretty good. They won in almost several year but… | 显然 他们是相当不错的 好多年他们都赢了 但… |
[38:49] | Almost… | 几乎… |
[38:50] | They can be arrogant. | 他们就变得傲慢了 |
[38:52] | And arrogance can be a big problem. | 而傲慢会是个大问题 |
[38:58] | I hear you can shoot… | 我听说你会射箭… |
[39:03] | I’m alright. | 还可以吧 |
[39:04] | Actually, better than alright. | 其实 比还可以更好 |
[39:05] | I fed her by the squirrels. | 我给她送过松鼠 |
[39:08] | He say she hits them right in the eye, everytime. | 他说 她打它们都是正好击中眼睛 每次都是 |
[39:13] | Peeta’s strong. | 皮塔非常强壮 |
[39:17] | Okay, well I cannot kill anybody by a sack of flour. | 好吧 我不会用一袋面粉杀掉一个人 |
[39:20] | No, you might have a better chance | 不 当有人拿着刀子从你身后过来时 |
[39:22] | at winning when somebody comes after you with a knife. | 你就会有一个更好的机会获胜 |
[39:23] | I have no chance of winning. None! Alright? | 我没有获胜的机会 没有 好吗? |
[39:33] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[39:35] | Everybody knows it. | 大家都知道它 |
[39:38] | You know what my mother said? | 你知道我的母亲说什么吗? |
[39:41] | She said, “District 12 might finally have a winner!” | 她说 “12区终于会有一个赢家 “ |
[39:44] | But she wasn’t talking about me. | 但她不是在说我 |
[39:47] | She was talking about you. | 她是在说你 |
[39:54] | I’m not very hungry. | 我不是非常饿 |
[40:35] | I’m done too. | 我也吃完了 |
[41:19] | Throw that metal thing over there. | 把那个金属物扔过去 |
[41:21] | What? | 什么? |
[41:25] | No. | 不 |
[41:25] | Haymitch says we’re not supposed to show… | 海米奇说 他们不希望我们表演… |
[41:27] | I don’t care what Haymitch said. | 我才不在乎海米奇说过什么 |
[41:28] | Those guys are looking at you like you’re a meal. | 那些家伙都看着你 就像你是一顿饭一样 |
[41:30] | Throw it. | 扔掉它 |
[42:17] | Hi. | 您好 |
[42:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:20] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做的呢? |
[42:22] | I uh… | 我 呃… |
[42:24] | I used to take care of the cakes down at the bakery. | 我曾经在面包店干过 |
[42:27] | I’ll show you. | 我会展示给你看 |
[42:30] | See? | 看到了? |
[42:32] | Wow. | 哇 |
[42:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:36] | I think you have a shadow. | 我觉得有人跟着你 |
[43:03] | Tomorrow. They will bring you in one by one. | 明天 他们将带你进去 一个一个的 |
[43:06] | And evaluate you. | 对你进行评估 |
[43:08] | This is important because high ratings will mean Sponsors. | 这是重要的 因为高收视率将意味着获得赞助商赞助 |
[43:12] | This is the time to show them everything. | 是给他们展示一切的时候了 |
[43:14] | There’ll be a bow, make sure you use it. | 那将会有一张弓 确保你会用上它 |
[43:18] | Peeta, you make sure to show your strength. | 皮塔 你一定要展现出你的力量 |
[43:20] | They’ll start with District 1 so the two of you will go last. | 他们先从1区开始 所以你们两个将在最后出现 |
[43:25] | Not on my house to put this… | 不要在我的房间戴上这个… |
[43:27] | Make sure they remember you! | 确保让他们记得你 |
[43:40] | Katniss Everdeen. | 凯特尼斯 伊夫狄恩 |
[43:53] | Hey Katniss. | 嘿 凯特尼斯 |
[43:56] | Shoot straight. | 直接射击 |
[44:57] | Katniss Everdeen. | 凯特尼斯 伊夫狄恩 |
[45:01] | District 12. | 12区 |
[46:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:54] | For your consideration. | 请你们考虑 |
[47:01] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[47:03] | I just got mad. | 我只是生气 |
[47:04] | Mad?! | 疯了吗? |
[47:06] | You realize that your actions reflect badly on all of us. | 你意识到你的行动给我们所有人招致严重后果 |
[47:09] | Not just you. | 不只是你 |
[47:11] | They just want a good show, it’s fine. | 他们只是想要一个精彩的表演 这很正常 |
[47:12] | How about just bad manners Cinna? | 没有礼貌会怎么样?辛纳 |
[47:14] | How about that? | 会怎么样? |
[47:16] | Well, finally! | 好吧 最后 |
[47:18] | I hope you notice, we have a serious situation. | 我希望你注意到 我们的形势非常严峻 |
[47:24] | Nice shooting sweetheart! | 很漂亮的射箭表演 甜心 |
[47:27] | Wha…Wha…What did they…What did they do when you shot the apple? | 他们…他们在干什么 当你射中那个苹果的时候? |
[47:33] | Well, they look pretty startled. | 恩 他们看起来很吃惊 |
[47:38] | What did you say…”Thanks for…” | 你说什么… “谢谢…” |
[47:41] | consideration. Genius! | 考虑 天才 |
[47:43] | Genius. | 天才 |
[47:44] | How do you think you’re gonna find this funny? | 你怎么想的 你觉得这个很有趣吗? |
[47:47] | if the game makers decided to take it out… | 如果游戏制造者决定让它出局… |
[47:49] | On who? On her? | 谁?让她? |
[47:51] | On him? | 让他? |
[47:52] | I think they already have. | 我认为他们已经有了 |
[47:54] | Loosen your corset and have a drink. | 松开你的紧身胸衣 然后喝一杯吧 |
[47:57] | I would have given anything to see it. | 我会不惜一切代价看到结果的 |
[48:01] | As you know the Tributes are rated on a scale of 1 to 12 | 正如你所知道的 这些贡者斗士将被仔细评估 |
[48:04] | after three days of careful evaluation. | 3天后将从1到12被排名分级 |
[48:07] | The game keepers would like to evaluate… | 游戏管理员会这样评估… |
[48:11] | From District 1, Marvel. | 从1区 马布尔 |
[48:13] | From District 7… | 从7区… |
[48:14] | The score of 9. | 9分 |
[48:17] | Cato, the score of 10. | 卡托 10分 |
[48:19] | Clove, the score of 10. | 克劳夫 10分 |
[48:23] | Four, score of … | 四 得分… |
[48:27] | From District… | 从区… |
[48:29] | Rue, the score of 7. | 芸香 7分 |
[48:34] | From District 12… | 从12区… |
[48:37] | Peeta Mellark… | 皮塔 迈拉克… |
[48:42] | The score of… | 得分… |
[48:44] | 8. 8 | |
[48:46] | Not bad. Bravo. | 不错 布拉沃 |
[48:53] | And finally… | 最后… |
[48:57] | From District 12… | 从区12… |
[49:00] | Katniss Everdeen… | 凯特尼斯 伊芙迪恩… |
[49:06] | With the score of… | 得分是… |
[49:11] | eleven. | 十一分 |
[49:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[49:20] | I thought they hated me. | 我认为 他们恨我 |
[49:21] | They must have like you girl. | 他们必须有像你这样的女孩 |
[49:22] | To Katniss Everdeen… | 祝贺 凯特尼斯 伊芙迪恩… |
[49:24] | The Girl On Fire! | 燃烧的女孩 |
[49:30] | At eleven? | 在第十一? |
[49:31] | She earned it. | 她赢得了它 |
[49:32] | She shot an arrow at your head. | 她在你的头上射了一箭 |
[49:35] | Well, t’was an apple. | 好吧 只是一个苹果 |
[49:36] | near your head. | 在你的头附近 |
[49:38] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[49:44] | Seneca… | 塞涅卡… |
[49:46] | why do you think we have a winner? | 为什么你认为我们有一个赢家? |
[49:50] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[49:52] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[49:54] | why do we have a winner? | 为什么我们有一个胜利者? |
[49:59] | I mean if we just wanted to intimidate the Districts, | 我的意思是 如果我们只是想恐吓各个区 |
[50:03] | why not round up 24 of them at random and execute them all at once. Way a lot faster… | 为什么不把这24个人随机组合立刻比赛 这个方法快了很多… |
[50:09] | Hope. | 希望 |
[50:11] | Hope? | 希望吗? |
[50:13] | Hope. | 希望 |
[50:14] | It is the only thing…stronger than fear. | 它是唯一比恐惧更强烈的事情 |
[50:19] | A little hope is effective. | 一点点的希望是有效的 |
[50:21] | A lot of hope is dangerous. | 一个很大的希望是危险的 |
[50:23] | It’s track is fine…as long as it’s contained. | 它的轨迹是不错的…只要它是可控制的 |
[50:29] | So… | 所以… |
[50:31] | So…contain it! | 所以…控制它 |
[50:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[50:38] | If she’s staring at all my jewels, she can’t take her eye from… | 如果她正在盯着我的珠宝首饰 她不会把她的眼睛从… |
[50:42] | Frankly…it was rude. | 坦率地说…这很粗鲁 |
[50:44] | Oh, Haymitch. You should join us. We’re having some of your favorite dish. | 哦 海米奇 你应该和我们一起 我们有一些你最爱吃的菜 |
[50:49] | Oh, lovely. | 哦 可爱的 |
[50:54] | Where’s Peeta? | 哪里皮塔? |
[50:55] | He’s in his room. Now listen… | 他在自己的房间 现在听着… |
[50:58] | Tomorrow’s the last day. | 明天是最后一天 |
[51:00] | When they let us walk with our own Tributes right before the game | 他们要求我们在比赛开始前和自己的贡者斗士一起走 |
[51:04] | so you and I will be going down at 9. | 你和我将在9点下楼 |
[51:07] | Well, what about him? | 那么 他怎么办? |
[51:09] | No, he says he wants to be trained on his own from now on. | 没有 他说 他希望从现在开始要对自己训练 |
[51:14] | What? | 什么? |
[51:16] | This kind of thing does happen at this point if there’s… | 这种事情只有在这个时候发生 那就是… |
[51:19] | only one winner. Right? | 只有一个赢家 对不对? |
[51:27] | We should have some chocolate covered stoke. | 我们应该有一些巧克力覆盖斯托克 |
[51:34] | Ladies and gentlemen. Your master of ceremonies… | 女士们 先生们 您的司仪… |
[51:38] | Caesar Flickerman! | 凯撒闪光人 |
[51:46] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[51:49] | Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 |
[51:52] | To the 74th Annual Hunger Games. | 来到第74届饥饿游戏 |
[51:56] | Now, there are five minutes they are all going to be out here. | 现在 还有五分钟 他们就都出来了 |
[52:00] | All of the Tributes that you heard about. | 所有你听说过的贡者斗士 |
[52:03] | Are you excited? | 你高兴吗? |
[52:05] | Let me hear it! | 让我听吧 |
[52:10] | Amazing. | 惊人的 |
[52:13] | I don’t feel amazing. | 我不觉得惊人 |
[52:15] | Don’t you know how beautiful you look? | 难道你不知道你是多么美丽? |
[52:16] | No. And I don’t know how to make people like me, how do you make people like you? | 我不知道如何让别人喜欢我 你是怎么让别人来喜欢你的呢? |
[52:20] | Why do you made me like you? | 你为什么让我喜欢你? |
[52:21] | That’s different. I wasn’t trying. | 这是不同的 我并不想 |
[52:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[52:24] | Just be yourself. I’ll be there the whole time. | 只要做回你自己 整个过程我都会在那里的 |
[52:27] | and just pretend you’re talking to me. | 假装你跟我说话 |
[52:29] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[52:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:32] | Let’s see if she does indeed shine. | 让我们来看看她是否真的闪亮光芒 |
[52:35] | Let’s have a warm round of applause for Glimmer. | 让我们用热烈的掌声送给格力马 |
[52:42] | Glimmer, are you prepared? | 格力马 你准备好了吗? |
[52:44] | Yes Caesar, I am prepared. | 是凯撒 我准备好了 |
[52:45] | I like it, that’s just… | 我喜欢它 那只是… |
[52:52] | Big round of applause. | 一大圈的掌声 |
[52:57] | Marvel! | 马布尔 |
[53:01] | Welcome Clove. | 欢迎克劳夫 |
[53:03] | It’s an honor to represent my district. | 这是一种荣誉 能代表我的区出场 |
[53:04] | so you’re a fighter? | 所以你是一个战士? |
[53:05] | I’m prepared, vicious and I’m ready to go. | 我准备好了对付恶毒的东西 我要去了 |
[53:09] | Cato! | 卡托 |
[53:35] | From District 12… | 从12区来的… |
[53:36] | You know her… | 你知道她的… |
[53:39] | as the girl on fire! | 作为燃烧的女孩 |
[53:43] | Where we know it’s Katniss Everdeen! | 她就是凯特尼斯 伊芙迪恩 |
[54:16] | What? | 什么? |
[54:19] | I think someone’s a little nervous. | 我觉得某个人显得有点紧张 |
[54:23] | I said that was quite and entrance that you’ve made at the Tribute’s Parade the other day. | 前几天 在贡者斗士游行的入口 我说过同样的话 |
[54:28] | Do you want to tell us about it? | 你要告诉我们吗? |
[54:30] | Well, I was just… | 好吧 我只是… |
[54:32] | hoping that I wouldn’t burned it up! | 希望我不会把它烧了 |
[54:43] | When you came out of that chariot… | 当你从那个战车上下来… |
[54:44] | I have to say… | 我不得不说… |
[54:46] | My heart…stopped. | 我的心…停了下来 |
[54:48] | To earn you experiences as well. | 也为了获得你的经验值 |
[54:51] | My heart stopped. | 我的心脏停止跳动 |
[54:55] | So did mine. | 我的心也停了 |
[54:59] | Now tell me about the flames…are they real? | 我现在告诉我关于火焰…他们是真的吗? |
[55:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[55:07] | In fact I’m wearing them today. | 事实上 我今天正好穿着它们 |
[55:10] | Would you like to see? | 你想看看吗? |
[55:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等待 等待 等待 |
[55:14] | Is it safe? | 安全吗? |
[55:17] | What do you think folks? | 你认为大伙是怎么想的呢? |
[55:20] | I think that’s a yes! | 我认为拿就是一个 “是” |
[55:55] | That was really something. | 这是真正的东西 |
[55:57] | Katniss, that was something. | 凯特尼斯 很有意思 |
[55:59] | Thank you for that. | 向你表示感谢 |
[56:03] | I have one more question for you. | 我有一个问题问你 |
[56:07] | It’s about your sister… | 是关于你妹妹的… |
[56:11] | We are all very moved, I think when… | 我们都非常感动 我觉得… |
[56:15] | you volunteered for her at the Reaping. | 当你志愿代替她当贡者斗士的时候 |
[56:19] | Does she come to say goodbye to you. | 她过来向你道别了吗 |
[56:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[56:24] | She did. | 她做到了 |
[56:28] | And what did you say to her? | 你对他说了什么? |
[56:30] | In the end? | 在最后? |
[56:34] | I told her that I would try to win. | 我告诉她 我会尽力取胜 |
[56:38] | That I will try to win for her. | 我将尽力为她取胜 |
[56:41] | Of course you did. | 当然你做了 |
[56:45] | And try you will. | 你也将去努力 |
[56:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, from District 12, | 女士们 先生们 来自12区的 |
[56:51] | Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!! | 凯特尼斯·伊芙迪恩 燃烧的女孩 |
[57:00] | You did it darling. | 你做到了 亲爱的 |
[57:01] | That was incredible. | 这是不可思议的 |
[57:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:04] | Nice job sweetheart. | 干的好 甜心 |
[57:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:08] | Nice dress too. | 服装也好 |
[57:11] | Are yours? | 是你的吗? |
[57:13] | Peeta Mellark! | 皮塔 迈拉克 |
[57:21] | Peeta, welcome. | 皮塔 欢迎 |
[57:23] | How are you finding the Capitol? Don’t say with a map. | 你是怎么找到国会的?不要说是看地图找到的 |
[57:27] | Uh, it’s uh…different. | 呃 那是不同的 |
[57:29] | It’s very different. | 这是非常不同的 |
[57:30] | Different? In what are? Give us an example. | 有什么不同?是在哪?给我们一个例子 |
[57:33] | Uh okay, well the showers here are weird. | 嗯 好吧 这里的淋浴室非常古怪 |
[57:36] | Showers? | 淋浴室? |
[57:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[57:37] | We have different showers. | 我们有不同的淋浴室 |
[57:39] | I have a question for you Caesar. | 我有一个问题问你 凯撒 |
[57:40] | Do I smell like roses to you? | 你觉得我闻起来像玫瑰吗? |
[57:44] | Um… | 嗯… |
[57:48] | Do I? | 像吗? |
[57:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:49] | Do I smell like it? | 我闻起来像吗? |
[57:57] | You definitely smell better than I do. | 你一定闻起来比我的更好 |
[57:58] | Well I live here longer. | 我住在这里的时间比你长 |
[58:06] | So Peeta… | 所以皮塔… |
[58:07] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[58:09] | Is there a special girl back home? | 有没有一个特殊的女孩回家? |
[58:11] | No, not really. | 没有 真的没有 |
[58:14] | No? I don’t believe it for a second. | 没有?我一刻也不相信他 |
[58:16] | Look at that face. Handsome man like you…Peeta. | 看看那张脸 像你这样英俊的男人…皮塔 |
[58:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[58:24] | Well, there a… | 嗯 有1… |
[58:26] | There’s this one girl that… | 有一个女孩… |
[58:28] | I had a crush on forever. | 我一直迷恋着 |
[58:30] | But I don’t think she actually recognize me until the Reaping. | 但我不认为她真的认识我 直到招募的时候 |
[58:37] | Well… | 嗯… |
[58:38] | I’ll tell you what Peeta. | 我会告诉你什么 皮塔 |
[58:41] | You go out there… | 你出去到那里… |
[58:43] | and you win this thing. | 你会赢了这个游戏 |
[58:45] | And when you get home. | 当你回家时 |
[58:46] | She’ll have to go out with you. | 她会和你一起出去 |
[58:48] | Right folks? | 是不是呀 观众们? |
[58:53] | Thanks but I uh…I don’t think winnings gonna help me at all. | 谢谢…但我 我不认为胜利会帮助我 |
[58:56] | And why not | 为什么不会呢? |
[59:01] | Because she came here with me. | 因为她跟我一起来到这里 |
[59:08] | Well, that’s bad luck. | 嗯 这的确不幸 |
[59:10] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 这是 |
[59:13] | And I wish you all the best of luck. | 我祝愿所有好运都属于你 |
[59:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:17] | Peeta Mellark. | 皮塔 迈拉克 |
[59:20] | District 12! | 12区 |
[59:25] | What the hell is that?! | 到底是什么呢? |
[59:27] | You don’t talk to me and you say you have a crush on me? | 你不跟我说话 你说你对我有好感吗? |
[59:29] | You say you wanna train alone…is that how you wanna play? | 你说你想单独训练 那就是你想怎么玩吗? |
[59:32] | Stop! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[59:33] | Start right now. | 马上开始吧 |
[59:36] | He did you a favor. | 他帮了你的忙 |
[59:37] | He made me look weak. | 他让我看起来很虚弱 |
[59:38] | He made you look desirable. | 他让你看起来富有魅力 |
[59:40] | Which in your case, can’t hurt sweetheart! | 像你这种情况 不能伤害 甜心 |
[59:42] | He’s right Katniss. | 他是对的 凯特尼斯 |
[59:43] | Of course, I’m right. | 当然 我是对的 |
[59:45] | Now I can sell the star cross lovers from District 12. | 现在 我可以出售12区的牛郎织女了 |
[59:48] | We are not star cross lovers. | 我们不是牛郎织女 |
[59:50] | It’s a television show. | 这是一个电视节目 |
[59:52] | And being in love with that boy might just get you Sponsors which could save your damn life. | 而且爱上了那个男孩能让你拉来赞助商 这可以救你那该死的命 |
[59:59] | Okay…why don’t you get out of here? | 好吧…为什么你不离开这里呢? |
[1:00:02] | Maybe acting to live save you both to one piece tomorrow. | 也许明天的直播表演能救你们俩呢 |
[1:00:05] | Manners. | 礼貌 |
[1:00:38] | You too? | 你也在? |
[1:00:40] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿嘿 |
[1:00:42] | Can’t sleep? | 无法入睡? |
[1:00:44] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[1:00:48] | I’m sorry I went after you. | 对不起 我跟着你 |
[1:00:53] | You know I meant that as a compliment. | 你知道我的意思是在恭维你 |
[1:00:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:08] | Listen… | 听… |
[1:01:11] | Yeah? | 耶? |
[1:01:17] | I just don’t wanna change me. | 我只是不想改变自己 |
[1:01:23] | How did they change you? | 他们是如何改变你的? |
[1:01:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:29] | I’m turning to something I’m not. | 我变得有点不像我了 |
[1:01:33] | I just don’t wanna be another piece in their game, you know? | 我只是不想在他们的比赛中变成另一个我 你知道吗? |
[1:01:38] | You mean you won’t kill anyone? | 你的意思是你不会杀死任何人吗? |
[1:01:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:44] | I’m not yet sure I would. | 我还不确定我会的 |
[1:01:46] | Just like any by off my time came with. | 就像我不知道是否还有时间继续 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah, I just keep…wishing I could think of a way to show them. | 是啊 我只是想我能找到一个办法向他们表示: |
[1:01:53] | That they don’t own me. | 他们并没有拥有我 |
[1:01:58] | You know, if I’m gonna die. | 你知道 如果我死了 |
[1:02:01] | I wanna still be me. | 我还想是我 |
[1:02:08] | Does that make any sense? | 有什么感觉吗? |
[1:02:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:14] | I just can’t afford to think like that. | 我只是不能像你那样去想 |
[1:02:20] | I miss my sister. | 我想念我的妹妹 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:02:40] | Guess, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 想想 明天见 |
[1:02:45] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:03:12] | They put all kind of stuff right in front. | 他们把各种人放在前面 |
[1:03:15] | Right in the mouth of the Cornocopia. | 就在丰饶之角的嘴里 |
[1:03:17] | There’ll even be a bow there. | 甚至还会有一张弓 |
[1:03:19] | Don’t go for it. | 不要去了 |
[1:03:20] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[1:03:21] | It’s a Bloodbath, they’re trying to pull you in. It’s not your game. | 这是大屠杀 他们试图让你进来 这不是你玩的 |
[1:03:25] | You turn, run, find a high ground. | 轮到你了 跑吧 找到一个制高点 |
[1:03:28] | Look for water. Water’s your new bestfriend. | 寻找水 水是你新的最好的朋友 |
[1:03:32] | Don’t step off that pedestal earlier or they’ll blow you sky high. | 不要太早离开台座 他们会把你吹上天的 |
[1:03:37] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[1:03:49] | Katniss. | 凯特尼斯 |
[1:03:52] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[1:04:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:07] | Give me your arm. | 给我你的手臂 |
[1:04:13] | Give me your arm. | 给我你的手臂 |
[1:04:21] | Give me your arm. | 给我你的手臂 |
[1:04:22] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:04:25] | Your tracker. | 你的追踪器 |
[1:04:34] | Less than a minute people! | 不到一分钟了 同志们 |
[1:04:36] | Final checks. | 最后检查 |
[1:04:37] | So fifteen up, they are flying. | 15秒后 它们就飞起来了 |
[1:05:17] | Here. | 在这里 |
[1:05:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:49] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[1:05:58] | I’m not allowed to bet. | 他们不允许我赌 |
[1:06:00] | But if i could I’d bet on you! | 但如果我能赌 我赌你赢 |
[1:06:13] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[1:06:28] | 10 seconds. | 10秒 |
[1:06:55] | Okay, they’re in the tubes. | 好的 他们到管子里面了 |
[1:07:38] | 50… 50… | |
[1:07:39] | 49… 49… | |
[1:07:40] | 48… 48… | |
[1:07:41] | 47…46… 47… 46… | |
[1:07:43] | 45…44… 45… 44… | |
[1:07:45] | 43…42… 43… 42… | |
[1:07:48] | 41…40… 41… 40… | |
[1:07:50] | 39…38… 39… 38… | |
[1:07:52] | 37…36… 37… 36… | |
[1:07:54] | 35…34… 35… 34… | |
[1:07:56] | 33…32… 33… 32… | |
[1:07:59] | 31…30… 31… 30… | |
[1:08:01] | 29…28 29… 28 | |
[1:08:03] | 27…26… 27… 26… | |
[1:08:05] | 25…24… 25… 24… | |
[1:08:07] | 23…22… 23… 22… | |
[1:11:19] | And of course… | 当然… |
[1:11:21] | There’s the familiar boom of the cannon. | 听到了熟悉的大炮声 |
[1:11:24] | Which marks the end of another fallen Tribute. | 这标志着又一个贡者斗士倒下了 |
[1:14:58] | Well, that maes 13 gone in the first eight hours. | 嗯 在前8个小时已经倒下13个了 |
[1:15:03] | And Claudius, I think I seen alliance forming. | 克劳狄斯 我想我看到了一结盟正在组成 |
[1:15:16] | Please don’t kill me. Oh no! | 请不要杀我 噢 不 |
[1:15:21] | Hey, loverboy! | 嘿 小白脸 |
[1:15:24] | You sure she went this way? | 你确定她是从这条路走的? |
[1:15:25] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是啊 我敢肯定 |
[1:15:27] | You better be. | 你最好 |
[1:15:29] | Yeah. That was a steer comb back there. | 是啊 那里有个梳子 |
[1:15:37] | Are you sure we shouldn’t just kill him now? | 你确定我们现在不应该杀死他吗? |
[1:15:39] | Nah. He’s our best chance at finding her. | 通过他 我们很容易找到她 |
[1:16:04] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:16:07] | She is almost at the edge. | 她几乎到边界了 |
[1:16:10] | Two kilometers away from the nearest Tribute. | 距离最近的贡者斗士也有2公里远 |
[1:16:12] | Let’s turn her around. | 转到她的周围看看 |
[1:17:14] | Killing another on my account…one. | 用我的账户干掉另一个人…一个 |
[1:17:17] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:17:29] | Uh, she’s heading towards the left flank. | 嗯 她奔向左翼 |
[1:17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:34] | Sure. | 肯定 |
[1:18:28] | She’s almost there. | 她快到了 |
[1:18:43] | Lucia, get a cannon ready. | 露西亚 准备大炮 |
[1:18:58] | Oh there she is. There she is. | 哦 她在那里 她在那里 |
[1:19:42] | What you got baby? | 你有什么 宝贝? |
[1:20:12] | Kill her Cato! | 杀掉她 卡托 |
[1:20:18] | I’m coming for you! | 我来抓你了 |
[1:20:25] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己就行 |
[1:20:36] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[1:20:37] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:20:41] | Maybe you should throw the sword. | 也许你应该用你的飞剑 |
[1:20:44] | Let’s just wait her out. | 我们等她出来 |
[1:20:48] | She’s gonna come down at some points. That’s gonne start her there. | 他总会下来的 到那时再杀她 |
[1:20:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:59] | Somebody make a fire. | 找人点火 |
[1:23:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:04] | Claudius. I think those are trackerjackers. Am I wrong? | 克劳迪斯 我认为那些是追踪黄蜂 我错了吗? |
[1:25:08] | ho… | 哦 |
[1:25:10] | Those things are very lethal. | 这些东西都是非常致命的 |
[1:25:12] | Very. | 非常 |
[1:25:13] | For those of you who don’t know. | 那些东西是你们不知道的 |
[1:25:16] | Trackerjackers are genetically engineered wasps. | 追踪黄蜂是转基因后的黄蜂 |
[1:25:18] | Whose venom causes serious pain. | 其毒液会产生剧痛 |
[1:25:20] | Powerful hallucinations and in extreme cases, death. | 强大的幻觉甚至会导致死亡 |
[1:28:24] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:28:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:28:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:28:30] | Damn it. Go! | 该死 走 |
[1:28:33] | Katniss, no! What’re you doing? | 凯特尼斯 没有 你在干什么? |
[1:28:36] | Go! | 去 |
[1:28:48] | Hallow isn’t lethal. | 叮咬即使不致命 |
[1:28:50] | But the venom of a trackerjacker sting… | 但一只追踪黄蜂刺上的毒液… |
[1:28:53] | is enough to doze off hallucinations. | 是足以产生想睡觉的幻觉 |
[1:29:58] | Please do something. | 请做一些事情 |
[1:30:01] | Katniss, go! | 凯特尼斯 去 |
[1:30:04] | Get out of here! What’re you doing? Go! | 离开这里 你在干什么?去 |
[1:31:07] | Rue? | 芸香? |
[1:31:12] | It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没关系 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:31:32] | You want mine too? | 你想吃我的这个吗? |
[1:31:35] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用 |
[1:31:38] | Here. | 拿着吧 |
[1:31:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:46] | How long was I asleep? | 多久 我睡着了吗? |
[1:31:48] | A couple of days. | 2天 |
[1:31:50] | I change your leaves twice. | 我给你换了两次树叶 |
[1:31:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:56] | So what happened? When I was out? | 当我不在的时候 都发生了什么事? |
[1:32:00] | The girl from 1 and the boy from 10. | 1区的女孩和10区的男孩 |
[1:32:04] | And the uh… | 和… |
[1:32:06] | And the boy from my district? | 和我这个区的男孩吗? |
[1:32:10] | No, he’s okay. | 没有 他没事 |
[1:32:11] | I think he’s down by the river. | 我认为他掉到河里面了 |
[1:32:16] | Is all about true? | 都是真实的吗? |
[1:32:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:20] | You and him. | 你和他 |
[1:32:23] | So where are Cato and the others? | 那么 卡托和其他人呢? |
[1:32:25] | They got all their supplies down by the lake. | 他们在湖边得到了供给 |
[1:32:28] | It’s prod up in this great big pyramid. | 都在这个大金字塔形堆里 |
[1:32:31] | That sounds tempting. | 这听起来很诱人 |
[1:32:48] | Now this green stuff is gonna smoke like crazy | 现在 这个绿色的东西会疯狂的冒烟 |
[1:32:51] | so as soon as you light it. Move on to the next fire. | 所以你一点着它 就马上点下一个 |
[1:32:53] | Light this one last. | 最后再点燃这个 |
[1:32:55] | And I’ll meet you back over here. | 我会回到这和你会合 |
[1:32:56] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:33:01] | I’ll destroy their stuff while they’re chasing us. | 当他们追我们时 我会毁掉他们的东西 |
[1:33:03] | We need a signal, in case one of us gets held up. | 我们要个暗号 以防我们中的一个被抓走 |
[1:33:06] | Okay. Like what? | 好吧 是什么呢? |
[1:33:09] | Here. Watch this. | 在这里 看这个 |
[1:33:17] | Mocking jays. | 学舌鸟 |
[1:33:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[1:33:20] | Back home, we used them to signal all the time… | 在家里 我们就用它们当暗号 |
[1:33:27] | You try. | 你试试 |
[1:33:38] | Okay so, if we hear that means we’re okay and we’ll be back real soon. | 好吧 如果我们听到那个 就意味着我们没事而且很快就会回来 |
[1:33:44] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:33:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:33:52] | I’ll see you for supper. | 我等你吃晚饭 |
[1:33:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:34:25] | Guys, guys look! | 伙计们 你们看 |
[1:34:27] | Come here. Come on, come on look! | 来到这里 来吧 来看看 |
[1:34:33] | Let’s go. | 让我们去 |
[1:34:35] | You stay guard over till we get back. | 你留守 直到我们回来 |
[1:35:06] | I wanna see if she’s gonna figure out this booby trap. | 我想看看她能否发现这个陷阱 |
[1:35:09] | Yes. It seems they reburied their mines around that big pile of goodies. | 是 看起来他们在那堆糖果周围又重新埋下了地雷 |
[1:35:26] | She certainly figure it out, haven’t she? | 她肯定能发现 不是吗? |
[1:38:40] | Katniss! | 凯特尼斯 |
[1:38:43] | Katniss! | 凯特尼斯 |
[1:38:47] | Katniss! | 凯特尼斯 救命呀 |
[1:38:50] | Katniss! Help! | 凯特尼斯 |
[1:38:55] | Help me! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[1:38:59] | Katniss! | 凯特尼斯 |
[1:39:01] | Katniss! | 凯特尼斯 |
[1:39:03] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:39:14] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:39:15] | You’re alright. | 你没事 |
[1:39:16] | You’re fine…see? | 你挺好的…看到了吗? |
[1:39:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:39:47] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:39:49] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:39:50] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:39:59] | Did you blow up the food? | 你炸毁他们的食物了吗? |
[1:40:04] | Every bit of it. | 所有的都被炸了 |
[1:40:08] | Good. | 好 |
[1:40:12] | You have to win. | 你一定要赢 |
[1:40:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:40:37] | Deep in the meadow. | 在草地深处 |
[1:40:41] | Under the willow. | 在柳树下 |
[1:40:46] | A bed of grass. | 草做的床 |
[1:40:49] | A soft, green pillow. | 柔软 绿色的枕头 |
[1:40:54] | Lay down your head. | 放下你的头 |
[1:40:58] | And close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:44:56] | Don’t kill her. | 不要杀她 |
[1:44:58] | You just create a murder. | 你在创造一个杀人犯 |
[1:44:59] | It seems I’ve already got one. | 看来 我已经得到一个了 |
[1:45:01] | I heard this rumors out on District 11. | 我已经听到这个在11区的传闻了 |
[1:45:03] | This could get away from here. | 这样可以从这里脱身 |
[1:45:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:45:06] | There are a lot of anger out there. I know you know how to handle a mod, you’ve done it before. | 那里怒气冲天 我知道你懂得如何处理它 你以前处理过 |
[1:45:11] | If you can’t scare them. Give them something to root for. | 如果你不能让他们怕你 那就想办法让他们支持你 |
[1:45:17] | Such as? | 比如? |
[1:45:21] | Young love. | 年轻的爱情 |
[1:45:24] | So you were like an underdog. | 你就像是一个失败者 |
[1:45:26] | Everyone likes an underdog. | 每个人都喜欢失败者 |
[1:45:28] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[1:45:30] | How many are dead? | 死了多少个? |
[1:45:32] | 10? 11? 12? 10?11?12? | |
[1:45:34] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:45:35] | Not personally, no! | 不是以个人名义 不 |
[1:45:37] | I have. | 我有 |
[1:45:40] | Lots of underdogs. | 很多失败者 |
[1:45:42] | Not too cold too. | 也不太冷了 |
[1:45:44] | Row crops. Minerals. | 庄稼 矿 |
[1:45:46] | Things we need. | 我们需要的东西 |
[1:45:49] | There are lots of underdogs. | 有很多的失败者 |
[1:45:52] | And I think if you could see them. | 我想如果你能看到他们 |
[1:45:55] | You would not root for them either. | 你也不会支持他们 |
[1:46:00] | Unlike you… | 不像你… |
[1:46:05] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:46:17] | Attention Tributes. Attention! | 贡者斗士们 注意了 |
[1:46:20] | The regulations required a single victor has been…suspended! | 只有一个单一的胜利者的规则要求 被暂停了 |
[1:46:25] | From now on, two victors maybe crowned if both originate from the same district. | 从现在开始 可以给两个胜利者加冕 只要他们都源于同一区 |
[1:46:29] | This will be the only announcement. | 这将是唯一的公告 |
[1:47:37] | Oh my God! Peeta! | 天啊 皮塔 |
[1:47:39] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[1:47:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:47:47] | It’s okay. | 好啦 |
[1:48:04] | What was it? | 它是什么? |
[1:48:06] | The sword. | 剑 |
[1:48:08] | It’s badly hurt. | 它伤得很重 |
[1:48:11] | It’s gonna be fine. | 它会没事的 |
[1:48:26] | Katniss… | 凯特尼斯… |
[1:48:30] | Katniss… | 凯特尼斯… |
[1:48:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:33] | I’m not gonna leave you! | 我不会离开你 |
[1:48:35] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[1:48:45] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[1:49:06] | Nobody’s gonna find you in here. | 没有人会在这里找到你的 |
[1:49:09] | They already found me. | 他们已经找到了我 |
[1:49:15] | We just get you some medicine. | 我们去给你弄些药 |
[1:49:17] | He can’t. They don’t give so much parachutes. | 他不能 他们不会给这么多伞投的 |
[1:49:20] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想出一些办法 |
[1:49:22] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[1:49:24] | Something. | 某些东西 |
[1:50:27] | Is that medicine? | 是药吗? |
[1:50:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:50:29] | Soup. | 汤 |
[1:50:42] | Nice taste. | 很美味 |
[1:50:46] | Do you fed — once? | 你就喂 – 一次? |
[1:50:51] | I think about that all the time. | 我一直在想那件事 |
[1:50:55] | How I tossed you that bread. | 我怎么会把面包丢给你 |
[1:50:56] | Peeta. | 皮塔 |
[1:50:57] | I should’ve gone to you. I should’ve just gone out to the rain. | 我应该去看你 我应该走出去到雨里 |
[1:51:04] | You feel hot. | 你好热呀 |
[1:51:08] | I remember the first time I saw you. | 我记得我第一次见到你 |
[1:51:11] | Your hair was in two braids instead of one. | 你的头发是两个而不是一个辫子 |
[1:51:15] | I remember when you… | 我还记得当你… |
[1:51:16] | You sang in music as simply the teacher said. | 你唱的就像老师说的那样简单 |
[1:51:19] | Who knows the pie song in your head shut straight up! | 谁知道你直接就停了那破歌 |
[1:51:24] | After that… | 在那之后… |
[1:51:26] | I watched you going home everyday. | 我每天看着你回家 |
[1:51:30] | Everyday. | 每一天 |
[1:51:40] | Well, say something. | 嗯 说点什么吧 |
[1:51:44] | I’m not gonna say something. | 我不想说些什么 |
[1:51:49] | You can come here. | 你可以到这里来 |
[1:51:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:52:05] | If I don’t even make it. | 如果我没有把它… |
[1:52:16] | Attention Tributes. Attention! | 贡者斗士们 请注意 |
[1:52:18] | Commencing Insuberance. | 黎明时开始 |
[1:52:20] | There will be a feast tomorrow at the Curnocopia. | 明天将在聚宝盆举行盛宴 |
[1:52:23] | This will be no ordinary occasion. | 这将是极不平凡的盛会 |
[1:52:26] | Each of you needs something. | 你们每个人都需要一些东西 |
[1:52:28] | Desperately. | 拼命地 |
[1:52:30] | And we planned to be… | 我们计划是… |
[1:52:33] | generous hosts. | 大方的东道主 |
[1:52:34] | You rather sit. | 你还是坐着吧 |
[1:52:37] | That we needed and you can’t walk. | 那是我们需要的 但是你不能走 |
[1:52:39] | Promise me, you’ll not gonna risk your life for me. | 答应我 你不要因为我而去冒生命的危险 |
[1:52:40] | I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[1:52:42] | You would do it for me. | 你会为我这么做吧? |
[1:52:44] | Wouldn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[1:52:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做呢? |
[1:53:09] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[1:53:11] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:53:13] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[1:53:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:53:21] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下来 |
[1:55:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:55:24] | Where’s lover boy? | 小白脸在哪里? |
[1:55:29] | Oh I see. | 噢 我明白了 |
[1:55:31] | You’re gonna help him right? | 你想要帮助他 是吗? |
[1:55:33] | That’s sweet. | 那是甜蜜的 |
[1:55:35] | Now, it’s too bad you couldn’t help your little friend. | 现在 这太糟糕了 你不能帮助你的小朋友了 |
[1:55:39] | That little girl…what was her name again? | 那个小女孩…她叫什么名字? |
[1:55:42] | Rue? | 芸香? |
[1:55:45] | Yeah. Well we killed her. | 是啊 我们杀了她 |
[1:55:48] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:55:50] | We’re gonna kill you… | 我们会杀了你… |
[1:55:57] | You kill her? | 你杀了她吗? |
[1:55:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:56:00] | Cato! | 卡托 |
[1:56:02] | Shout her name! | 喊她的名字 |
[1:56:14] | Just this time twelve. | 只有这一次 十二区的 |
[1:56:16] | For Rue! | 为了芸香 |
[1:56:33] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[1:56:35] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[1:56:36] | I got the medicine. | 我拿到药了 |
[1:56:37] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:56:39] | No, I’m not. What happened? | 不 我不是 发生了什么事? |
[1:56:41] | The girl from two, she threw a knife. I’m okay. | 2区的女孩 她刺了一刀 我没事 |
[1:56:43] | You shouldn’t have gone. You said you aren’t gonna go. | 你不应该去 你说过你不会去的 |
[1:56:45] | You got worse. | 你病得严重了 |
[1:56:53] | You get some of that too. | 你也用一些这个药吧 |
[1:56:55] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:56:59] | That feels better. | 感觉好多了 |
[1:57:02] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:57:03] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[1:57:05] | I’m okay. | 我挺好 |
[1:57:06] | No, come on. You need it too. | 不 来吧 你也需要它 |
[1:57:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:58:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:58:14] | You’re so much better. | 你好多了 |
[1:58:18] | Oh my God, Peeta. | 噢 我的上帝 皮塔 |
[1:58:20] | I couldn’t feel anything. | 我什么也感觉不到了 |
[1:58:23] | We could go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[1:58:29] | We could go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[1:58:35] | We know — took off. | 我们知道 起飞 |
[1:58:37] | Right in the mouth of the Cornocopia. | 是会待在聚宝盆 |
[1:58:39] | He’s not gonna go to places he doesn’t know. | 他是不会去他不知道的地方的 |
[1:58:41] | Fox face, she could be anywhere. | 狐狸脸 她可能在任何地方 |
[1:58:46] | We should probably hunt around here. We don’t have any food left. | 我们应该在这里打猎 我们没有食物了 |
[1:58:49] | Okay, uh, I’ll take the bow. | 好吧 嗯 我会拿弓 |
[1:58:53] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[1:59:14] | Peeta? | 皮塔? |
[1:59:19] | Peeta? | 皮塔? |
[1:59:24] | Peeta? | 皮塔? |
[1:59:26] | Peeta? | 皮塔? |
[1:59:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:59:28] | I hear the cannon. | 我听到了炮声 |
[1:59:30] | That’s nightlock Peeta! | 这是有毒植物 皮塔 |
[1:59:32] | You will be dead in a minute. | 你一分钟前差点死了 |
[1:59:34] | I…I didn’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[1:59:35] | You scare me to death. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:59:36] | Damn you. | 你这该死的 |
[1:59:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:59:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:59:50] | I don’t even knew, she was following me. | 我甚至不知道 她在跟着我 |
[1:59:53] | She’s clever. | 她很聪明 |
[1:59:54] | Too clever. | 太聪明了 |
[1:59:57] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:59:58] | Maybe Cato likes berries too? | 也许卡托也喜欢浆果? |
[2:00:06] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[2:00:08] | A little afternoon. | 下午吧 |
[2:00:09] | Why is it so dark? | 为什么这么黑? |
[2:00:11] | Must be in a hurry to end it. | 必须尽快结束 |
[2:00:15] | Ready Lusia? | 准备好了 露西亚? |
[2:00:16] | Oh right here sir! | 哦 在这呢 先生 |
[2:00:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[2:00:22] | Can you put that in the middle? | 你能把那个放到中间吗? |
[2:00:23] | Sure. | 能 |
[2:00:32] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[2:00:35] | That’s it. Excellent. | 就是这样 太棒了 |
[2:00:47] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[2:01:22] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[2:01:24] | It’s the finale. | 它是终曲 |
[2:01:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[2:03:36] | Here. | 在这里 |
[2:04:50] | Go on. | 继续 |
[2:04:52] | Shoot. | 放箭呀 |
[2:04:55] | And we both go down and you’d win. | 我俩都掉下去 你就赢了 |
[2:05:00] | Go on. | 继续呀 |
[2:05:03] | Dead anyway. | 反正是死 |
[2:05:10] | I always want a drink. | 我总是想喝酒 |
[2:05:14] | Until not so now. | 现在到不想了 |
[2:05:19] | How’s that? Is that what you want? | 是如何形成的呢?这就是你想要的吗? |
[2:05:21] | Huh! | 呵呵 |
[2:05:24] | No! | 不 |
[2:05:27] | I can still do this. | 我仍然可以做到这一点 |
[2:05:30] | I can still do this. | 我仍然可以做到这一点 |
[2:05:33] | One more kill. | 多杀一个 |
[2:05:37] | It’s the only thing I know how to do. | 这是我唯一知道该怎么做的事 |
[2:05:40] | Bring pride to the district. | 给我们区带来骄傲 |
[2:05:46] | Not that it matters. | 不管做什么 |
[2:06:15] | Please…! | 求你… |
[2:07:04] | Attention. Attention Tributes. | 请注意 贡者斗士们 |
[2:07:06] | There has been a slight rule change. | 规则有一点变化 |
[2:07:10] | The previous provision allowing for two victors from the same district has been revoked. | 以前的那个允许来自同一地区有两个胜利者的条款已被废除 |
[2:07:18] | Only one victor maybe crowned. Goodluck. | 只有一个胜利者允许加冕 祝好运 |
[2:07:24] | And may the odds be ever in your favor. | 好运永远属于你 |
[2:07:41] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[2:07:47] | One of us should go home! | 我们每个人都应该回家 |
[2:07:49] | One of us has to die. They had to have their victor. | 我们中的一个必须死 他们一定要有他们的胜利者 |
[2:07:54] | No. | 不 |
[2:07:56] | They don’t. | 他们不是这样做的 |
[2:07:59] | Why should they? | 他们为什么要呢? |
[2:08:01] | No! | 不 |
[2:08:02] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[2:08:04] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[2:08:24] | Together? | 一起吗? |
[2:08:27] | Together. | 在一起 |
[2:08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:08:32] | One… | 一… |
[2:08:35] | Two… | 二… |
[2:08:43] | Three… | 三… |
[2:08:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[2:08:48] | Stop! | 住手 |
[2:08:52] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[2:08:54] | May I present the winners… | 我来介绍… |
[2:08:57] | of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. | 第74届饥饿游戏的胜利者… |
[2:09:26] | They’re not happy with you. | 他们不喜欢和你在一起 |
[2:09:29] | Why? Because we didn’t die? | 为什么呢?因为我们没死吗? |
[2:09:32] | Because you showed them all. | 因为你把他们看透了 |
[2:09:34] | Well… | 嗯… |
[2:09:35] | I’m sorry it didn’t go the way they planned. | 对不起我没按照他们计划的那样去做 |
[2:09:37] | You know I’m not very happy with them either. | 你知道我也不是很喜欢和他们在一起 |
[2:09:39] | Katniss… | 凯特尼斯… |
[2:09:40] | This is serious. | 这是认真的 |
[2:09:42] | Not just for you. | 不只是为你 |
[2:09:43] | They don’t take this things lightly. | 他们不採取这样的事情掉以轻心 |
[2:10:38] | You say you couldn’t help yourself.You’re so in love | 你说你情不自禁 |
[2:10:42] | with this boy that the dark have not with the most… | 你是如此的爱这个男孩以至于黑暗都无法用最… |
[2:10:45] | Unthinkable… | 不可思议啊… |
[2:10:47] | You rather die…than not be with him you understand? | 如果不能和他在一起 你宁可死… 你明白吗? |
[2:10:51] | How did you feel? | 你是什么感觉? |
[2:10:53] | When you found him by the river? | 当你在河边发现他的时候? |
[2:11:00] | I felt like the happiest person in the world. | 我觉得我是世界上最幸福的人 |
[2:11:07] | I couldn’t imagine life without him. | 我无法想像没有他的生活 |
[2:11:16] | And what about you Peeta? | 皮塔 你呢? |
[2:11:19] | Damn, she just saved my life. | 该死的 她只是救了我的命 |
[2:11:20] | We saved each other. | 我们拯救了对方 |
[2:11:23] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[2:11:25] | The star cross lovers of District 12, this | 12区的明星 |
[2:11:30] | years victors of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. | 今年第74届饥饿游戏的胜利者 |
[2:11:50] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[2:11:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:11:59] | What a lovely pin. | 一个多么可爱的胸针 |
[2:12:01] | Thank you, it’s from my district. | 谢谢你 这是来自我的区的 |
[2:12:04] | They must be very proud of you. | 他们一定会为你感到骄傲的 |
[2:12:19] | So what happens when we get back? | 我们回去后会发生什么? |
[2:12:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:12:25] | I guess I may try to forget. | 我想我会努力忘记 |
[2:12:31] | I don’t wanna forget. | 我不想忘记 |