英文名称:The Hunted
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | God said to Abraham, “Kill me a son.” | 上帝对亚伯拉罕说 献祭你儿予我 |
[00:34] | Abe says, “Man, you must be putting me on.” | 亚伯说 你这是在开我玩笑吧 |
[00:39] | God say, “No.” | 上帝说 不是 |
[00:40] | Abe say, “What?” | 亚伯说 什么? |
[00:42] | God say, “You can do what you want, Abe, | 上帝说 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[00:45] | but the next time you see me coming, you better run.” | 但当你下回看到我时 你最好快逃命 |
[00:50] | Abe says, “Where do you want this killing done?” | 亚伯问 你希望在何处献祭? |
[00:55] | and God says, “Out on Highway 61.” | 上帝回答 就在61号公路上 |
[01:32] | The Serbs have taken over this… Albanian village. | 塞族人已占领这… 阿尔巴尼亚村落 |
[01:36] | They’re killing everyone in sight. | 他们见一个杀一个 |
[01:38] | It’s not a war, it’s a slaughter. | 这不是战争 这是屠杀 |
[01:41] | The Serbian commander is in that mosque. | 塞族指挥官就在那寺院里 |
[01:43] | This is the third village in a week he’s destroyed. | 这是他本周摧毁的第三个村落 |
[01:47] | We are to identify and neutralize him. | 我们要找到他并终结他 |
[01:50] | We will proceed under cover | 我们将在北约空袭掩护下 |
[01:51] | of NATO air strike, commencing… | 进行任务 准备行动 |
[01:57] | right… about… now! | 就是… 现在… 出发! |
[02:00] | Move! | 快 |
[04:51] | I’m in the nest. | 我摸进巢了 |
[04:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:55] | Raven is in the nest. | 乌鸦进巢了 |
[05:00] | Cover fire, on my mark. | 听我号令 开火掩护 |
[07:42] | Sergeant First Class Aaron Hallam. | 亚伦·哈兰上士 |
[07:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:46] | It is my privilege to present to you the Silver Star, | 很荣幸能代颁银星勋章予你 |
[07:52] | Your bravery, sound judgment, | 你的英勇 果决的判断 |
[07:54] | and outstanding resolve are an example to all soldiers. | 与坚毅不拔堪称典范 |
[07:57] | Your courageous actions are the bedrock | 你勇敢的行动 |
[08:00] | upon which peace and democracy have always been built. | 是和平与民主的基石 |
[08:05] | Congratulations, Hallam. | 恭喜你 哈兰 |
[10:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:28] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[10:34] | You stepped on a snare, didn’t you? | 你误踏陷阱 对吧? |
[11:02] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[11:05] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[11:08] | Be still. | 别动 |
[11:11] | Be still. | 别乱动 |
[11:14] | All right, let me have that. | 好了 我帮你把它弄掉 |
[11:17] | Nasty thing. | 坏东西 |
[11:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:21] | Next time you see one of these, | 下回你再看到这种玩意 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:920个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:131个,六级词汇:60个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:108个,考研词汇:151个,专四词汇:103个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:247个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:24] | you go the other way. | 你就走别条路 |
[11:31] | Okay… | 没事了 |
[11:34] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[11:37] | You’re good, you’re good. | 好样的 好样的 |
[11:39] | All right… | 好了… |
[11:43] | Now get out of here. | 现在走吧 |
[12:02] | Anybody here With the initials J.W.? | 谁的名字缩写是JW? |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 怎样? |
[12:06] | This yours? | 这是你的? |
[12:07] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[12:09] | What the…?! | 干嘛…?! |
[12:11] | No more snares on wolves, guys. | 不准再设陷阱捕狼了 |
[12:54] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[13:07] | He was down there. | 他就在下面 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么? |
[13:09] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[13:59] | You need all that equipment to kill a deer? | 猎鹿需要这么多装备吗? |
[14:04] | That’s how we make sure they’re dead. | 我们得确保它们死透透 |
[14:09] | You guys don’t look like deer hunters. | 你们看来不像猎鹿人 |
[14:16] | When you kill with your own hands, | 当你用双手杀生时 |
[14:19] | there is a reverence. | 要心怀敬意 |
[14:21] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[14:26] | There is no reverence in what you do. | 你的作为毫无敬意可言 |
[14:31] | Where’s your weapon? | 你的武器呢? |
[14:41] | Holy sh… | 妈的… |
[15:15] | You’re not here for the deer, are you? | 你们不是来猎鹿的 对吧? |
[15:18] | What’s that? | 那是猎什么? |
[15:21] | You think you can hunt me with those rifles? | 你们以为用来福枪就能猎杀我? |
[15:25] | Your rifles against my knife. | 用来福跟我的刀子对干 |
[15:28] | What, are you nuts? | 什么 你疯了? |
[15:31] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[15:33] | Yeah, well, don’t push it, asshole. | 妈的 别太过份了 混蛋 |
[15:42] | Where the fuck are you? | 你到底在哪里? |
[15:44] | Come on, baby. | 出来啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊! |
[18:24] | You want a little antifreeze with that? | 需要来点防冻剂吗? |
[18:27] | It’s not that cold out. | 外面没那么冷 |
[18:29] | Maybe not to you. | 也许对你而言是不冷 |
[18:31] | Thought you were on the wagon. | 我以为你戒酒了 |
[18:34] | Wheels fell off. | 世事难料 |
[18:39] | You running a fever? | 你在发烧? |
[18:41] | No. I’m tired of the goddamn cold. | 我受够寒冷 |
[18:43] | Not too crazy about the thaw, neither. | 也不爱酷热 |
[18:45] | Well, get a hot water bottle. | 去弄个热水袋 |
[18:46] | Keep you company at night. | 让你整夜好眠 |
[18:48] | I don’t want a hot water bottle. | 我不要热水袋 |
[18:50] | I want to go down to California for a few weeks, | 我要去加州几个礼拜 |
[18:52] | catch some thoroughbreds at Del Mar, | 去骑骑马 |
[18:53] | do a little fishing. | 钓钓鱼 |
[18:55] | They say the yellowtail jump | 听说此时是 |
[18:56] | right into the boat this time of year. | 钓加州鲗的好时机 |
[18:58] | Sam, the yellowtail’s not running this time of year. | 老桑 加州鲗不是现在钓 |
[19:00] | Hello, Ted. | 你好 泰德 |
[19:03] | L·T L.T. | |
[19:06] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我? |
[19:07] | I saw your pigeon-toed tracks. | 我看到你缩着脚走路的痕迹 |
[19:09] | What are you doing this far north? | 你大老远来这么北边干嘛? |
[19:11] | Van Zandt wanted me to show you something… | 范·杉要我拿东西给你看 |
[19:16] | personally. | 私下看 |
[19:22] | It’s been a few years. | 好几年没见了 |
[19:23] | Okachobi, 1996. | 1996年 欧克丘比湖 |
[19:25] | Yeah, your agents got so scared of alligators down there. | 你的手下怕死那里的鳄鱼了 |
[19:28] | Remember that one guy shit in his pants? | 还有个家伙尿湿了裤子 |
[19:29] | Mike Haney. Yeah, that was funny. | 麦克·韩尼 真好笑 |
[19:31] | You sort of disappeared after that. | 之后你就消失无踪了 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I worked a few more, and then I quit. | 我过没多久就不干了 |
[19:35] | Been in Portland for three years now. | 我在波特兰待了三年 |
[19:36] | We’ve reached out for you a few times. | 我们试着找你好几次 |
[19:41] | L.T., let me ask you something. | L·T 我问你 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[19:43] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你在这里到底在搞什么鬼? |
[19:46] | Working for the wildlife Fund. | 我为保护野生动物基金会工作 |
[19:53] | You went to a lot of trouble to get yourself up here. | 你到这里是自找麻烦 |
[19:55] | You know, you’re a hard man to find. | 你很难找 |
[19:57] | No, I’m not. | 才不呢 |
[19:58] | How hard am I to find if you found me? | 你能找到我就表示我不难找 |
[20:01] | Van Zandt thinks it’s important. | 范·杉觉得这案子很重要 |
[20:03] | He thinks everything’s important. | 他什么事都觉得重要 |
[20:04] | This one’s different. | 这个不一样 |
[20:09] | I don’t do that kind of work anymore. | 我不做那行了 |
[20:12] | Why don’t you have a look? | 你何不看一下? |
[20:15] | I really don’t want to go back there. | 我真的不想重操旧业 |
[20:17] | All we’re asking you to do is take a look, L.T. | 我们只想请你看一看 L·T |
[21:20] | Hey, Tom, can we get prints off that paper? | 汤姆 那纸上能拓出指纹吗? |
[21:22] | Yeah, we sure can. | 当然行 |
[21:23] | Please do, and the door handles. | 拜讬你了 还有门把 |
[21:25] | Harry, I understand that, but I’m concerned | 是的 哈利 我了解 但我关心 |
[21:26] | about the number of SWAT agents. | 霹雳小组的人数 |
[21:28] | I want to take these guys alive. | 我要生擒这些人 |
[21:30] | Reed, we need to deploy some of your men | 瑞德 请派些人去 |
[21:32] | on the other side of the canyon. | 峡谷另一边 |
[21:33] | I want to contain this area | 我要控制 |
[21:35] | and establish a perimeter. | 并围住此区 |
[21:36] | That’s your call, Abby. We’re here to help. | 由你决定 我们是来支援的 |
[22:07] | Bonham, are you all right? | 波先生 你还好吧? |
[22:08] | No! | 不好 |
[22:09] | I hate those things. I’m afraid of heights. | 我讨厌那玩意 我怕高 |
[22:12] | I’m Abby Durrell. I’m the ASAC here. | 我是艾比·杜雷尔 这里由我负责 |
[22:15] | I’m not sure how much Harry told you, but… | 我不知道哈利告诉你多少 |
[22:18] | Tell me what he told you to tell me. | 你能说多少就说多少 好吧? |
[22:20] | We’ll take it from there, okay? | 我们从哪里开始? |
[22:26] | The two men were found half a mile from here. | 那两个人陈尸半哩外 |
[22:28] | They were killed with a hatchet, | 凶器是小斧头 |
[22:30] | then gutted in what looks like a ritualistic fashion. | 尸体内脏被取出 像某种仪式 |
[22:33] | Every vital organ was cut. | 所有重要器官都被割下 |
[22:35] | I got a deputy talking to the local Paiute chief. | 副警长跟本地派犹特酋长谈过 |
[22:38] | There’s no Paiute ritual for gutting a human body. | 派犹特没有切割人体的仪式 |
[22:41] | The dead men were both dressed and quartered | 死者都被开膛 |
[22:43] | the way you’d quarter a deer. | 像死鹿一样被分尸 |
[22:45] | Paiute are upset about… | 派犹特人很不高兴… |
[22:47] | Paiute wouldn’t dress and quarter | 派犹特人不会象死鹿 |
[22:48] | a couple of deer hunters unless… | 这样对猎人 除非… |
[22:50] | What? | 什么? |
[22:51] | He was going to eat ’em. | 他打算吃了他们 |
[22:55] | There were two men killed the same way | 上周华盛顿州 |
[22:58] | last week in Washington State. | 也有两人如此遇害 |
[23:00] | They were Forest Service Rangers, | 他们都是森林警备队员 |
[23:02] | Which was how we got jurisdiction. | 所以管辖权才归我们 |
[23:05] | Where are the bodies? | 尸体呢? |
[23:06] | We sent them to the lab yesterday. | 昨天都送去化验室了 |
[23:08] | You need to see them? | 你要去看吗? |
[23:10] | No. | 不用 |
[23:27] | You’ve got too many men and horses in here. | 这里人马杂沓 |
[23:28] | All these tracks, this is, uh… chaos. | 搞得现场一片混乱 |
[23:31] | Do they have a deer stand or any coolers for packing meat? | 他们有携带存放鹿肉的装备吗 |
[23:35] | Not within a five-mile radius. | 方圆五哩之内 |
[23:36] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[23:37] | You have a campsite? | 没有营地? |
[23:38] | Still looking. | 我们还在找 |
[23:41] | What do you know about the victims? | 死者的背景资料? |
[23:44] | As far as we know, just a couple of businessmen from Medford. | 目前只知道 是两个商人 |
[23:58] | What else can we do for you? | 还需要我们帮你做什么吗? |
[24:00] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[24:01] | Ask everybody to fall back. | 把所有人都撤出去 |
[24:03] | Bobby, let’s get everybody out of here. | 巴比 把大家都撤出去 |
[24:06] | You guys, everybody, let’s go, let’s fall back. Come on. | 各位 我们走 全退出去 快点 |
[24:08] | Let’s go! | 我们走了! |
[24:13] | Yeah, everyone! | 对 每一位! |
[26:36] | This is him. | 这就是他 |
[26:37] | Who? | 谁? |
[26:38] | The guy that did it. | 凶手 |
[26:40] | At this point, we’re not sure | 目前 我们还不确定 |
[26:41] | how many killers there were. | 凶手有几名 |
[26:43] | Just one. | 只有一名 |
[26:44] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:45] | He left a signature | 他留下了签名 |
[26:46] | right there in that tree. | 就在那颗树上 |
[26:47] | Mr. Bonham, the deceased were two able-bodied men. | 波先生 死者是两名壮汉 |
[26:49] | -Mm-hmm. -They had rifles | -嗯哼 -他们手持有来福枪 |
[26:50] | With sophisticated scopes on them. | 装有精密望远镜 |
[26:52] | One of them had a nine millimeter handgun | 其中一位还带有一把九厘米手枪 |
[26:53] | stuck inside his jacket. | 就在夹克里 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:55] | Now, it seems unlikely that one man | 一个手持小斧头的人 |
[26:57] | With a hatchet could possibly… | 不太可能… |
[26:58] | He didn’t use a hatchet. | 他用的不是小斧头 |
[26:59] | He used a knife With a serrated edge on one side | 用的是刀子 一边锯齿状 |
[27:01] | and a filet blade on the other. | 另一边则锋利无比 |
[27:02] | You’re saying that one guy with a knife | 你是说这家伙把刀掷到树上后 |
[27:04] | threw it at this tree and then killed those two hunters? | 徒手杀了两个猎人? |
[27:06] | Yeah. He wore a size ten shoe with no tread, | 对 他穿10号鞋 鞋底没有纹路 |
[27:09] | almost like a slipper | 很像拖鞋 |
[27:10] | kind of like this one. | 跟这很像 |
[27:12] | He’s out there. | 他还在附近 |
[27:16] | Oh, you’re not going out there alone. | 你不能只身冒险 |
[27:18] | That’s the way I work. | 我一向如此行动 |
[27:19] | Take this. | 把这带着 |
[27:20] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要 |
[27:22] | Humor me. | 就当讨好我吧 |
[27:23] | The battery’s fully charged, | 电刚充饱 |
[27:24] | so please make sure you leave it on. | 记得开着它 |
[27:27] | You don’t have a gun? | 你没带枪? |
[27:28] | I don’t like guns. | 我不喜欢枪 |
[27:30] | Well, how much time do we give you? | 我们要等你多久? |
[27:30] | If I’m not back in two days, | 我若两天内没回来 |
[27:32] | it’ll mean I’m dead. | 就是死了 |
[29:31] | L·T L.T. | |
[29:36] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[29:37] | No. | 没印象 |
[29:41] | You taught me. | 你教过我 |
[29:43] | I taught a lot of people. | 我教过很多人 |
[29:52] | How come you didn’t answer my letters? | 为何你从不回我信? |
[30:00] | How come you’re chopping up all these people? | 为何你要屠杀这些人? |
[30:03] | Did you see | 你看到 |
[30:04] | the scopes they were using? | 他们用的望远镜了吗? |
[30:06] | They weren’t hunters, L.T. | 他们不是猎人 |
[30:08] | They were sweepers. | 而是侦察兵 |
[30:10] | You’re going to have to come in, son. | 你得自首 孩子 |
[32:23] | Move up. | 过去 |
[32:31] | -He’s down. -Down. He’s down! | -他倒下了 -倒下了 他倒下了! |
[32:32] | Stay back. Don’t touch him. | 退后 别碰他 |
[32:34] | I found a weapon. | 我找到一样武器 |
[32:37] | We see you! | 我们看到你了! |
[32:38] | D2, move in. | D2 进来 |
[32:39] | Call it in! | 呼他们进来 |
[32:42] | Move in! | 进来! |
[32:43] | 30 yards on your right! | 离你还有30码! |
[32:45] | Bring him in. | 把他带回去 |
[32:47] | Clear it out! | 撤离! |
[33:36] | L·T L.T. | |
[33:38] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[33:39] | You did a hell of a job. | 你干的真漂亮 |
[33:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:41] | He’s one of yours, isn’t he? | 他是你教过的人 对吧? |
[33:43] | -Yeah. -That’s what I thought. | -对 -我也是这么猜 |
[33:45] | -He’s our man? -Yeah. | -他就是凶手? -对 |
[33:46] | Any idea why? | 知道原因吗? |
[33:47] | No. | 不知 |
[33:48] | That’d be your job. | 那就是你们的工作了 |
[33:53] | Would you like some coffee? | 想喝点咖啡吗? |
[33:55] | No, thank you, ma’am. | 不 谢了 女士 |
[33:57] | You don’t have to talk to us | 你若不想说话 |
[33:59] | if you don’t want to. | 可以不用说 |
[34:00] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[34:02] | How about telling us your name? | 先告诉我们你的名字吧 |
[34:04] | We could start with that. | 我们可以从这开始 |
[34:08] | He knows my name. | 他知道我的名字 |
[34:11] | Why don’t you tell me | 说说吧 |
[34:12] | What happened in the woods? | 林子里发生什么事? |
[34:13] | Did you know | 你知道今年 |
[34:15] | six billion chickens will die | 会有60亿只鸡死在 |
[34:16] | in slaughterhouses this year? | 屠宰场里吗? |
[34:18] | What does that have to do | 那跟银瀑发生的事 |
[34:20] | with what happened in Silver Falls? | 有什么关系? |
[34:22] | What if there was a species above us in the food chain? | 如果在食品链中我们在顶端? |
[34:25] | How do you think you’d feel | 你们会为所欲为的 |
[34:27] | if that species lost total respect for us | 然后屠杀我们 |
[34:30] | and started slaughtering us, Wholesale? | 你会有何感受 全部的感受? |
[34:34] | I don’t know… but it’s very interesting. | 我不知道… 但这很令人玩昧 |
[34:40] | Do you understand it? | 你能了解吗? |
[34:42] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[34:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:45] | What is it you want to tell Mr. Bonham | 你要跟波先生讲什么? |
[34:48] | you don’t want to tell me? | 不想告诉我吗? |
[34:51] | I’d like to talk to him about Operation Black Eagle | 跟他谈黑鹰计划 |
[34:54] | and Mongoose, Cobra… | 眼镜蛇… |
[34:55] | Shut up! You want to get yourself killed? | 闭嘴 你想死吗? |
[34:57] | His name is Aaron Hallam. | 他是亚伦·哈兰 |
[34:58] | Sergeant First Class Aaron Hallam. | 亚伦·哈兰上士 |
[34:59] | You do remember me, sir. | 你记得我嘛 长官 |
[35:01] | You’re talking about shit that never happened. | 那些并无记录可循 |
[35:02] | They’re recording this, bud. | 这有录音的 |
[35:03] | Good. Then there’ll be a record. | 好 那就会留下记录了 |
[35:04] | And that record will never say | 那决不会是你想留下的 |
[35:05] | What you want it to say, Will it? | 你想怎么说 你会吗? |
[35:06] | Then what am I doing here, people? | 那我在这干嘛 人呢? |
[35:09] | Mort, you have got to help me out here. | 老摩 你得帮忙 |
[35:11] | Is this our guy or not? | 到底是不是这家伙? |
[35:14] | I know there are variables, Mort. | 我知道变数 摩 |
[35:16] | There are always variables, but we can’t indict a variable. | 永远都有变数 但我们不能起诉变数 |
[35:20] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[35:25] | Sir, we understand you have a man named Aaron Hallam in your custody. | 我们知道你手中有位亚伦·哈兰 |
[35:30] | How much do you know about Mr. Hallam? | 你对他了解多少? |
[35:35] | Born in 1968. | 1968年生 |
[35:37] | raised in Barrow County, West Virginia. | 生长于西维吉尼亚 布尔郡 |
[35:39] | High school equivalency, | 高中同等学力 |
[35:41] | although he scored off the charts in science. | 虽然他科学成绩优异 |
[35:45] | Joined the Army at 18. | 18岁入伍 |
[35:48] | That’s the strange part. | 这部份最怪 |
[35:51] | What’s that, sir? | 怎么说? |
[35:52] | Well, it doesn’t really tell us any more about him. | 记录上乏善可陈 |
[35:55] | The record’s incomplete. | 记录不完全 |
[35:58] | Not even a date of discharge. | 连退伍日期都没有 |
[36:01] | Sergeant Hallam is unofficially listed | 哈兰上士非正式记录 |
[36:04] | as missing in action, sir. | 列为失踪 |
[36:05] | Unofficially? | 非正式? |
[36:08] | That’s a cover. | 那是掩护 |
[36:10] | That means he’s still doing work for you. | 那表示他还在为你们效力 |
[36:13] | We’re here to take possession of your prisoner, sir. | 我们是来带他走的 |
[36:16] | This is not a military base. | 这里不是军事基地 |
[36:20] | Your man very likely killed and mutilated | 你们的人很可能在联邦土地上 |
[36:23] | four hunters on federal land. | 残杀了四名猎人 |
[36:28] | I think you should take a look at this… sir. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[36:34] | Unless we’ve been invaded by a foreign power | 除非我们被外国侵略 |
[36:37] | and are officially at war, | 或正在作战 |
[36:40] | you don’t have any authority here. | 你们在此并没有管辖权 |
[36:55] | Look, I know you want to get out of here, | 我知道你想走 |
[36:57] | but we’re waiting on the blood results, | 但我们在等报告 |
[36:59] | and I need your statement. | 我需要你的证词 |
[37:00] | You ever used that thing? | 你用过那玩意吗? |
[37:01] | Do you mean did I ever shoot anyone? | 你是说 我开枪射杀过人吗? |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:04] | Would you ask a guy the same question? | 你对男人也会这么问? |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:07] | Well, as a matter of fact, I have. | 事实上 我开过 |
[37:10] | Do we have to go into it? | 要继续谈下去吗? |
[37:11] | No. | 不用 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:25] | Not a great view of the city. | 这景色不怎么样 |
[37:29] | It’s a wilderness. | 这是城市丛林 |
[37:35] | What’s your relationship to Hallam? | 你跟哈兰有何关系? |
[37:37] | I trained him. | 我训练过他 |
[37:39] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[37:40] | Trained him to survive… | 我训练他如何生存 |
[37:43] | I trained him to kill. | 如何杀戮 |
[37:46] | I trained a lot of people like him | 我训练过很多像他一样的人 |
[37:47] | you know, the best of the best, shit like that. | 所谓的 精英 |
[37:49] | I pulled your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[37:53] | You were never in the military. | 你从未服过役 |
[37:54] | No. | 对 |
[37:58] | You just worked for them. | 你只是为他们工作 |
[37:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:02] | Like a contractor. | 就像承包商? |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:05] | You don’t like to talk about it, do you? | 你不想谈这事 对吧? |
[38:08] | No. | 对 |
[38:14] | My father was a… Army colonel. | 我爸曾是…陆军上校 |
[38:18] | When my older brother was killed in Vietnam, | 当我哥在越南战死时 |
[38:20] | he decided he wasn’t going to lose another son | 他决定不再让任何子女 |
[38:22] | to that particular war. | 为国捐躯 |
[38:23] | End of story. | 我只能说到这 |
[38:24] | Dad was a tracker before he joined the Army, | 我爸入伍前是猎人 |
[38:27] | and I learned what I do from him. | 我所会的一切都传承自他 |
[38:34] | What about Hallam? | 那哈兰呢? |
[38:35] | He’s unusual. | 他很特别 |
[38:37] | He can kill anybody… Without regret. | 他可以… 冷血杀人 |
[38:41] | Most of the people he killed | 大多丧命在他手中的人 |
[38:43] | never knew he was in the same room with them. | 都不知道曾跟他共处一室 |
[38:47] | How do you feel about that? | 你对此有何感受? |
[38:49] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:50] | I never had to kill anybody myself. I… | 我没杀过人 |
[38:56] | I just taught people how. | 我只教过人怎么做 |
[39:24] | In many ways, Hallam is a fine warrior. | 在许多方面 哈兰是个好战士 |
[39:27] | After a tour in Kosovo, he was given another | 在科索沃的任务后 他奉派出一个 |
[39:30] | sensitive assignment… off the books. | 敏感的任务 无官方记录 |
[39:36] | He went too far. | 他失控了 |
[39:39] | A lot of innocent people lost their lives. | 许多无辜的人被杀 |
[39:43] | Hallam’s battle stress | 哈兰的战争症候群太严重 |
[39:46] | has become so deep, it is a part of his personality, | 已经根深蒂固 是他个性的一部分 |
[39:50] | and it’s impossible to reverse. | 不可能治愈 |
[39:53] | He’s a killing machine. | 他是个杀人机器 |
[39:55] | There is no way he can be indicted | 他不能被起诉 |
[39:58] | or tried in open court, or any court. | 在任何法庭中接受审判 |
[40:01] | He cannot be processed, interviewed, | 他不能被拘提 审讯 |
[40:03] | charged with a crime, or copped out as a psycho. | 被控告 或当成精神病患处理 |
[40:07] | His picture cannot appear in any newspaper. | 他的照片不能见报 |
[40:10] | As far as the world is concerned, sir, | 无论如何 |
[40:13] | Aaron Hallam doesn’t exist. | 亚伦·哈兰不存在 |
[40:50] | He’s one of them. | 他是他们的人 |
[40:55] | They’ll handle it. | 他们会处理 |
[41:50] | You know why you’re here, Aaron. | 你知道你为何会在此 |
[41:53] | You wandered off the range. | 你失控了 |
[42:00] | It was way too messy, man. | 太糟糕了 |
[42:02] | You’re supposed to be precise. | 你该精准无误的 |
[42:05] | They weren’t his family. | 他们不是他的家人 |
[42:07] | They were soldiers, Dale. | 他们是军人 |
[42:09] | There was no backup, no way for me to get out. | 我没人支援 根本无法脱身 |
[42:12] | I was set up. | 我被设计了 |
[42:13] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[42:15] | You fucked up. | 你搞砸了 |
[42:17] | Your actions resulted in the injury and death | 你的行动让手无寸铁的百姓 |
[42:19] | of unarmed civilians. | 受伤丧命 |
[42:20] | They had weapons. | 他们有武器 |
[42:24] | Well, you know, that’s the problem… | 可 问题就在这 |
[42:27] | you can’t tell the sharks from the guppies anymore. | 这年头真假难辨 |
[42:49] | That’s what they’re using now? | 现在都用那玩意了? |
[42:52] | It’s supposed to be painless. | 这应该不会造成痛苦 |
[42:54] | Of course, he’d never use it on himself… | 当然 他自己可没用过 |
[42:58] | Release him, Aaron! Release him now! | 放开他 亚伦 马上放开他 |
[43:11] | You flying to Vancouver? | 飞往温哥华? |
[43:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:14] | Then a connecting flight? | 然后再转机? |
[43:15] | No. I drive. It takes about eight hours. | 不 开车 开八小时 |
[43:17] | That’s right– you don’t like flying much. | 对了 你不喜欢飞行 |
[43:20] | Must be worth it. | 一定很值得 |
[43:21] | It’s a very special place. | 那里很特别 |
[43:23] | You ought to come up sometime. | 你该来看看 |
[43:24] | I think you’d like it. | 我想你会喜欢 |
[43:25] | You wouldn’t have to wear two guns all the time. | 你不需要老是带两把枪 |
[43:28] | I mean, your whole posture would… change. | 你整个人的姿势都会改变 |
[43:30] | It’s an open invitation. | 这邀请随时有效 |
[44:27] | Is it painless, Dale? | 真的毫无痛苦吗? |
[44:32] | We need paramedics here! | 我们需要医护人员 |
[44:34] | It’s going to explode! | 这要爆炸了 |
[44:36] | See if you can help him. | 看你能不能帮助他 |
[44:38] | No, I can’t! | 不 我不能 |
[44:39] | Somebody help that guy. | 有人能帮那个人吗 |
[44:41] | Does anyone know what’s going on? | 有谁知道这是怎么回事? |
[44:43] | Is anyone on the way? | 有人赶过去了吗? |
[44:46] | Paramedic. | 医护人员 |
[44:47] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[44:49] | Paramedic. | 医护人员 |
[44:50] | Okay, call 911. | 好的 呼叫911 |
[44:51] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[44:52] | My buddies are in there. | 我朋友还在里面 |
[44:54] | Get ’em out, get ’em out! | 快救他们出来 救他们出来 |
[45:00] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[45:04] | Okay? | 没事吗? |
[45:05] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[45:08] | Horrible, yeah. | 太可怕了 是啊 |
[45:14] | Get ’em out! | 救他们出来! |
[45:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[45:17] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[45:19] | I can’t hear you…you’re breaking up. | 我听不清你讲的…你们快分出人手来 |
[45:30] | Please do not leave your bags unattended. | 请保管好你的行李 |
[45:34] | All unattended bags will be confiscated. | 所有无人看管的行李将被没收 |
[45:37] | All right, now, you go over there | 你去那里 |
[45:38] | -Okay, yeah. -and I’ll go over there, okay? | -好的 -我去那里 好吗? |
[45:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:41] | -Aah! -Come on, come on, come on. | -哈 -快 快 快 |
[45:51] | Ready or not, here I come. | 准备好了 我来了 |
[46:08] | Jerry Stackhouse scored 29 points for the Pistons… | 杰里斯塔克豪斯为活塞取得29分… |
[46:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:14] | by the 76ers. | 76人队消息 |
[46:16] | Alan Iverson who’s been hampered by injuries… | 艾伦·艾弗森受伤害的阻碍… |
[46:20] | …all season long, remains on the bench, | …整个赛季 仍然在板凳上 |
[46:22] | and it’s still not known when he will return | 仍然不知道他何时回来 |
[46:24] | to the starting lineup. | 在首发阵容 |
[46:25] | Raptors’ star Vince Carter has also been nagged by injuries | 猛龙队球星卡特也被伤病困扰着 |
[46:28] | all season long, | 整个赛季 |
[46:29] | and can do very little to help his teammates… | 很少能有作为和帮助别人 |
[46:36] | We have a breaking story. | 新闻快报 |
[46:38] | We’re going to our correspondent, Jeff Gianola, | 请看我们记者 杰夫 |
[46:40] | Who is live outside the tunnel to Forest Park. | 在森林公园隧道外的报导 |
[46:43] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[46:45] | Ken, we have just arrived on the scene | 我们刚到达这个意外现场 |
[46:47] | of a terrible accident outside the tunnel in Forest Park. | 就在森林公园的隧道外 |
[46:50] | This is some type of truck, some type of van | 这是辆载运人员 |
[46:52] | that was transporting people. | 的厢型车 |
[46:54] | We can tell you there are… | 我们可以看得出来 |
[46:58] | Arm… drop… | 防卫… 放下… |
[47:01] | …recover. | …恢复 |
[47:04] | Arm… drop… recover. | 防卫… 放下… 恢复 |
[47:07] | I will teach you how to kill… | 我会教你们如何杀戮 |
[47:09] | quickly, accurately, efficiently. | 快 狠 准 |
[47:13] | It will become a reflex action. | 让它成为反射动作 |
[47:16] | You will learn how to enter a combat zone | 学会如何进入战区 |
[47:19] | and evaporate into shadow. | 并悄然撤退 |
[47:21] | You will learn how to survive… or you will not. | 学会如何生存…或是一去不返 |
[47:25] | Ready? | 预备 |
[47:27] | Arm… heart… Ieg, leg… Iung. | 手… 心… 腿 腿… 肺 |
[47:32] | Reverse your grip. | 反握你的刀 |
[47:33] | Bring your knife on the inside of his arm here, | 从他手臂内部割过来 |
[47:35] | sever all the connective tissue, | 切断所有连结组织 |
[47:36] | pulling his finger away from the trigger, | 把他的手指移开板机 |
[47:38] | and at the same time, coming around his left shoulder, | 同时绕过左肩 |
[47:41] | grab the strap, choke him. | 用枪带勒死他 |
[47:42] | Now come into his heart | 刺他心脏 |
[47:43] | through the top of his sternum | 拉到胸骨顶端 |
[47:44] | and bring him to the ground. | 再把他撂倒 |
[47:45] | Very good. | 很好 |
[47:46] | Go. | 开始 |
[47:47] | Arm, throat, heart, leg, leg, arm, lung. | 手 喉 心 腿 腿 手 肺 |
[47:51] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[47:52] | Into the thigh here, | 大腿这里 |
[47:53] | slice through that thigh and the femoral artery, | 切穿大腿和大腿动脉 |
[47:55] | into this thigh and that femoral artery. | 大腿这里和大腿动脉 |
[47:58] | You will notice that this arm is in your way. | 你会发现这只手挡住你 |
[48:00] | It cannot hurt you. | 它伤不了你 |
[48:01] | The only thing this arm can do to hurt you | 这只手臂唯一能做的事 |
[48:03] | is block the lung puncture you’re about to do. | 就是不让你刺穿肺脏 |
[48:06] | Push this arm over in front of his face, | 把手臂推过去 |
[48:08] | go into his lung. | 直接刺进肺脏 |
[48:09] | Now, arm, neck, heart, leg, leg, lung. | 手 腿 心 腿 腿 肺 |
[48:15] | 1… 2… 3… One… two… three… | |
[48:18] | power assist four… five… six. | 加点力 4… 5… 6 |
[48:28] | Make this cut a good power assist. | 这一刀要用足力气 |
[48:30] | You’re looking for his backbone. | 要碰到脊椎 |
[48:32] | Here we go. | 就是这样 |
[48:36] | Go. | 开始 |
[48:38] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[48:39] | Once again. | 再来一次 |
[48:45] | L T… “L.T… | |
[48:49] | “I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我想我不行了 |
[48:52] | “The nightmares are getting worse. | 那些梦魇越来越糟 |
[48:56] | “I think I’m losing it, L.T. | 我想我快疯了 |
[49:01] | “I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[49:13] | “I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[49:14] | “if you’ve been getting my letters, L.T. | 你有没有收到我的信 |
[49:18] | “I need to hear from you or talk to you. | 我需要你来信或当面谈谈 |
[49:22] | “You’ve been like a father to me. | 你一直就像我父亲一样 |
[49:25] | Please write.” | 请写信给我 |
[49:31] | Once you are able to kill mentally, | 一旦心理上能够杀戮了 |
[49:33] | the physical part will be easy. | 肉体的部份就简单多了 |
[49:36] | The difficult part… | 困难的部份 |
[49:40] | is learning how to turn it off. | 是学习怎么关掉开关 |
[49:48] | At this point, all we know for sure | 目前为止 只确定 |
[49:49] | is that we have three confirmed fatalities. | 有三名死者 |
[49:52] | We don’t know whether or not there were any other passengers | 我们无法确定车祸时车上 |
[49:55] | inside this van when it crashed. | 是否还有其他乘客 |
[49:56] | Access is very limited. | 出入口很有限 |
[49:58] | We have no new information from either the police or the FBl. | 警方及联邦调查局没有进一步消息 |
[50:02] | However, the van appears to be a military-type vehicle, | 然而 这厢型车显然是军方车辆 |
[50:05] | possibly the type of vehicle used to transport prisoners. | 可能是用来运送犯人的 |
[50:08] | We’ll try to get some confirmation on that. | 我们会设法查明此事 |
[50:11] | Once again, information very sketchy. | 再次强调 消息很不明确 |
[50:13] | Rescue crew’s still on the scene, | 搜救人员仍在现场 |
[50:15] | along with FBl agents and technicians. | 调查局探员及专家也在 |
[50:17] | We’re getting no comment from the FBl agents on the scene. | 现场调查局探员皆不予置评 |
[50:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[50:22] | Hallam’s loose. | 哈兰逃了 |
[50:41] | Hello, Irene. | 你好 艾琳 |
[50:43] | Oh, Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[50:45] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[50:47] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[50:48] | I’m not listening to you no more, Aaron. | 我不会再相信你了 艾伦 |
[50:50] | Everything you told me was a lie. | 你只会骗我 |
[50:52] | I’ve never lied to you, Irene. | 我没骗过你 艾琳 |
[50:54] | Where have you been the last six months? | 你过去六个月都去哪了? |
[50:57] | Doing stuff for the government. | 帮政府办事 |
[50:58] | That’s a lie, Aaron, that’s a damn lie. | 胡扯 艾伦 你说谎 |
[51:00] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[51:01] | I don’t want to see you again. | 我不想再看到你了 |
[51:03] | Aaron? | 亚伦? |
[51:06] | Aaron, you’re back! | 亚伦 你回来了 |
[51:08] | Hey, Loretta. | 嗨 萝芮妲 |
[51:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[51:11] | It’s so good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[51:13] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[51:14] | How’s my big girl? | 我的小美女好吗? |
[51:15] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[51:20] | Loretta, I need you to start your homework. | 萝芮妲 去做功课 |
[51:22] | Can I visit with Aaron some more? | 我不能跟亚伦多玩一下吗? |
[51:25] | You can visit with him later. | 待会再说 |
[51:26] | Are you staying for dinner, Aaron? | 你要留下来吃晚饭吧? |
[51:28] | Go do your homework. | 去做功课 |
[51:34] | Don’t think you’re just going to step | 你别想就这样回到 |
[51:36] | right back into our lives, Aaron. | 我们的生活中 艾伦 |
[51:38] | I understand, Irene. | 我了解 艾琳 |
[51:39] | I don’t even know what you do for a living. | 我甚至不知道你是做什么的 |
[51:45] | Did you look in my locker? | 你看了我的箱子? |
[51:47] | How could I do that? | 怎么可能? |
[51:48] | You have four locks on the thing. | 你在上面上了四道锁 |
[52:01] | What track is that? | 那是什么的足迹? |
[52:06] | A squirrel. | 松鼠的 |
[52:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[52:08] | Where’s the nex one? | 那旁边的呢? |
[52:11] | Um… | 嗯… |
[52:12] | Bring it down. Where’s the nex one? | 照低一点 旁边的呢? |
[52:13] | I can’t tell. | 我看不出来 |
[52:15] | Hold it flat. | 贴着地照 |
[52:20] | See? Every nine inches. | 看到吗? 每九寸一步 |
[52:22] | That’s the gallop pattern. | 那是奔跑的痕迹 |
[52:24] | Every nine inches. | 九寸一步 |
[52:26] | Oh, yeah, I see. | 我看到了 |
[52:28] | What’s this one? | 这是什么? |
[52:29] | That’s a raccoon. | 是浣熊 |
[52:31] | How come you never see any? | 怎么我都没看过? |
[52:33] | Well, they hide to survive. | 它们躲起来了 |
[52:35] | Men don’t respect animals anymore. | 人类不再尊敬动物了 |
[52:39] | They run them down or kill them any chance they get. | 他们一有机会就宰杀动物 |
[52:43] | I think that’s sad. | 我觉得那好悲哀 |
[52:47] | That’s only Kitty. | 那是猫咪 |
[52:50] | Here, Kitty. | 猫咪 过来 |
[52:52] | No, you don’t want to bother him now. | 不 现在别打扰它 |
[52:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[52:56] | He’s hunting, too. | 它也在打猎 |
[52:57] | Does he know we’re here? | 它知道我们在这吗? |
[52:59] | Oh, he knows. | 它知道 |
[53:01] | How? | 怎么会? |
[53:03] | He can sense it. | 它感觉得到 |
[53:14] | She’s so happy to see you. | 她很高兴看到你 |
[53:18] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[53:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[53:38] | You got to leave here. | 你得离开这里 |
[53:39] | You got to get out of Portland. | 离开波特兰 |
[53:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[53:42] | You’re in danger, Irene. | 你有危险 艾琳 |
[53:44] | Why am I in danger? | 为什么? |
[53:45] | You and Loretta. | 你跟萝芮妲 |
[53:46] | And they’ll come here and burn this house down. | 他们会来把这房子烧了 |
[53:50] | What are you talking about, Aaron? | 你说什么? 艾伦? |
[53:55] | House of Leader, We got visual. | 报告组长 目标出现 |
[53:58] | Copy that. Stand by for intercept. | 收到 准备拦截 |
[54:10] | All right, sweetie, you wait for me after school. | 小乖 下课后要等我 |
[54:13] | I’m going to be there to pick you up, okay? | 我会来接你 |
[54:15] | All right. Is everything okay, Mommy? | 你没事吧 妈咪? |
[54:16] | Everything’s fine, honey. | 没事 |
[54:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[54:20] | See you later, alligator. | 回头见了 小乖 |
[54:21] | Bye. | 回见 |
[54:24] | The Leader’s approaching intercept, 6:.00. | 目标在六点钟方向 |
[54:26] | Roger that. We got her. | 收到 我们看到她了 |
[54:31] | Irene Kravitz? Agent Durrell. | 艾琳·克拉维茨? 杜雷尔探员 |
[54:34] | Is that your little girl? | 那是你女儿? |
[54:35] | Loretta, is it? | 萝芮妲 对吧? |
[54:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[54:38] | We’d like to talk to you. | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[54:40] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[54:41] | Oh, it’s just routine, really, | 例行谈话 |
[54:43] | but it’d be a lot easier if we talked inside. | 但是进去谈会比较好 |
[54:45] | Uh, if you make us come back with a warrant, | 要是你让我们回去拿搜索令 |
[54:48] | it won’t be routine anymore. | 那可就麻烦了 |
[54:52] | Going somewhere, Mrs. Kravitz? | 要出远门? 克拉维茨夫人? |
[54:55] | No, I’m just cleaning stuff up, trying to get organized. | 不 我只是在打扫 想整理一下 |
[55:00] | We’re looking for a man named Aaron Hallam. | 我们在找亚伦·哈兰 |
[55:01] | Have you seen him? | 见过他吗? |
[55:03] | Not for a few months. | 最近几个月没有 |
[55:05] | But you know him. | 但你认得他 |
[55:07] | This have to do with his government work? | 这跟他替政府工作有关吗? |
[55:09] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你上回见到他是何时? |
[55:11] | I don’t remember. A few months ago. | 我不记得 几个月前 |
[55:13] | He… sort of took off. | 他突然就消失了 |
[55:16] | That’s the way he is. | 他都是这样 |
[55:18] | Is he here, Irene? | 他在这里吗 艾琳? |
[55:20] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事? |
[55:21] | What’s Aaron done? | 亚伦做了什么事? |
[55:23] | Please have a seat, Irene. | 请坐 艾琳 |
[55:32] | Nobody said he’s done anything. | 没人说他做了什么 |
[55:34] | FBl wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t done something. | 若非如此调查局探员不会来 |
[55:37] | When did you and Aaron meet? | 你跟亚伦何时碰过面? |
[55:39] | Eight months ago, maybe. | 八个月前 也许吧 |
[55:41] | Stayed here a while, then he just took off. | 他住了一阵子 然后就走了 |
[55:43] | He tell you where he was going? | 他有说他要去哪吗? |
[55:46] | Mrs. Kravitz, is he still here? | 卡太太 他还在这里吗? |
[55:48] | I said I ain’t seen him in months. | 我都说好几个月没见过他了 |
[55:50] | How many times do I have to say that? | 要我说多少遍? |
[55:53] | Excuse me, sir, where are you going? | 先生 你要去哪? |
[55:55] | Irene, you wouldn’t be doing him any good | 你这样对他都没好处 |
[55:56] | and you wouldn’t be doing your daughter any good | 对你女儿也一样 |
[55:58] | What do you know about my daughter?! | 你对我女儿知道多少? |
[56:31] | You want someone around for her, I understand that, | 你希望有人陪她 我明白 |
[56:33] | but you have to look out for her safety. | 但你要为她的安全着想 |
[56:35] | You have to ask yourself, | 自问这人真的没问题吗? |
[56:36] | Is this the right kind of guy | 这就是他能在 |
[56:37] | to have around your daughter?” | 你女儿旁边的权力吗? |
[56:39] | What has Aaron done? | 亚伦做了什么? |
[56:41] | We just want to talk to him. | 我们只是想跟他谈谈 |
[56:43] | Did he kill somebody? | 他杀人了? |
[57:24] | Come in. | 请进 |
[57:30] | You care about these people here, Aaron? | 你关心住在这里的人吗 艾伦? |
[57:33] | You’re going to get them hurt. | 你会让他们受到伤害的 |
[57:36] | You here to sweep me, L.T.? | 你是来终结我的 L·T? |
[57:38] | You know I don’t do that. | 你知道我不会那么做的 |
[57:39] | How do I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[57:44] | They are coming for you. | 他们是来找你的 |
[57:46] | They’ve been coming for me for a long time, L.T. | 他们找我找很久了 L·T |
[57:52] | You have to answer for what you’ve done. | 你得为自己做过的事负责 |
[57:55] | I have to live with what I’ve done. | 我得忍受我所做过的事 |
[58:01] | You can say whatever you want. | 你怎么说都行 |
[58:04] | I don’t trust you, L.T. | 我不信任你 L·T |
[58:12] | If you cross this line, | 要是你越过此线 |
[58:16] | you better be ready to kill me. | 你最好准备杀了我 |
[58:25] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[58:27] | Put your hands on your head and get on the floor. | 把手放在头上并趴下 |
[58:33] | I said get on the floor, now. | 我说趴下 快点 |
[58:37] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:00:03] | Get on the sidewalk! | 上人行道! |
[1:00:16] | That’s a silver star. | 那是他的银星勋章 |
[1:00:21] | That is a sketch that I made for a knife. | 这是我所画一只刀子的草图 |
[1:00:29] | It’s addressed to you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:00:33] | “L.T., those guys you trained to come and kill me | L·T 你训练的那些人想杀我 |
[1:00:37] | they’re not soldiers, they’re robots.” | 他们不是军人 他们是机器人 |
[1:00:45] | We’ve got a positive ID at the river-front construction site. | 目标出现在河畔工地 |
[1:00:47] | We’re headed to that location, | 我们正赶往该地 |
[1:00:49] | over. | 完毕 |
[1:00:50] | 10-9 that location. | 10-9接手 |
[1:00:57] | This is Agent in Charge Van Zandt, Agent Moret. | 这是负责的范·杉探员 莫雷探员 |
[1:01:00] | This is site foreman, Hank Hooker. | 这是监工汉克 |
[1:01:01] | One of our guys saw him pull up over here | 我们有人看到他 |
[1:01:03] | near that tunnel entrance there. | 进坑道去了 |
[1:01:04] | How many men work down there? | 里面有多少工人? |
[1:01:05] | Maybe three dozen. They’re all coming up now. | 大约三十多人 他们现在都在 |
[1:01:07] | Wait, we need an exact count. | 我们要明确的人数 |
[1:01:08] | I need a set of blueprints, all right? | 和工地蓝图 |
[1:01:10] | All right, this is an overview of the site. | 这是整个工地的概图 |
[1:01:12] | There’s four major sections down there. | 下面有四个部份 |
[1:01:13] | He probably went down here | 他也许从这 |
[1:01:15] | in the red section, that’s tunnels eight through 12. | 进里入红区 这是隧道8到12 |
[1:01:17] | How far does this whole thing exend? | 整个工事范围多大? |
[1:01:19] | About 12 square blocks, straight into downtown. | 大约12个街区 直通市中心 |
[1:01:21] | We’ll cover the red section. | 我们搜索红区 |
[1:01:22] | Only our people, Ted. | 只有我们的人 |
[1:01:23] | All right, show me the other three entrances. | 好 其他三个出入口在哪? |
[1:01:31] | He went in over there. | 他从那进去 |
[1:01:32] | There’s three other entrances here. | 另外还有三个出口 |
[1:01:33] | Make sure they’re completely blocked off. | 定要完全封锁 |
[1:01:55] | Lock it down! | 锁下来! |
[1:02:36] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[1:03:16] | FBI! | 调查局 |
[1:03:18] | Step away from the column with your hands up. | 双手高举站 离开柱子 |
[1:03:21] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[1:03:25] | 720, this is Number One. | 我是1号 |
[1:03:27] | I need backup right now, | 我需要支援 |
[1:03:28] | red section, tunnel “A.” | 红区 隧道”A” |
[1:03:31] | Did you hear me? | 你听见吗? |
[1:03:32] | I said step away from the column now. | 站着离开柱子 |
[1:03:36] | Step away from the fucking column! | 站着离开柱子 |
[1:04:09] | -60. -Radio’s dead. | -60码 -无线电收不到 |
[1:04:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:31] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:04:32] | Bobby! | 巴比 |
[1:04:35] | Leave it in! Don’t touch him! | 别动它 别碰他 |
[1:04:36] | Don’t touch him! Open his mouth. | 别碰他 打开他的嘴 |
[1:04:38] | Keep pressure on the wound. Keep pressure on the wound. | 继续向伤口施压 |
[1:04:43] | Command Post, this is Number Two. | 指挥中心 这是2号 |
[1:04:44] | We have an agent down, sector red, sector red. | 有探员受伤 在红区 |
[1:04:55] | Get me them EMTs now ASAP! | 快派医护人员下来 |
[1:04:56] | Bobby… Bobby… | 巴比… 巴比… |
[1:04:59] | Bobby, listen to me. | 巴比 听着 |
[1:05:00] | Bobby, listen to me! | 巴比 听我说! |
[1:05:33] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[1:10:19] | Number Two, Three-Charlie-One. | 二号 三号联合调查 |
[1:10:20] | Subject spotted on foot, eastbound, number two lane. | 目标出现在2号轨道向东步行 |
[1:10:22] | Hawthorne Bridge. | 霍索恩大桥 |
[1:10:23] | Close off both ends of the bridge. | 封锁桥的两端 |
[1:10:25] | Two SWAT teams on the way. Over. | 两队霹雳小组正赶往现场 |
[1:10:34] | Get everybody off the bridge. | 让大家离开桥面 |
[1:11:35] | Leave that car! | 把车留下 |
[1:11:55] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:15] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:12:16] | Let’s keep this between us. | 别牵扯其他人 |
[1:12:18] | Don’t get in the way! | 别挡路 |
[1:12:19] | Get everybody down on the floor. | 大家趴下 |
[1:12:27] | Get down, now! | 趴下 快 |
[1:12:45] | Down! Get down! | 快趴下 |
[1:12:48] | He’s on the tower! | 他在塔上 |
[1:12:49] | Target of opportunity! | 有机会了 |
[1:12:50] | He’s on the tower! | 他在塔上 |
[1:12:52] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:13:10] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[1:13:12] | Cease fire! Hold your fire! | 停火 别开枪 |
[1:14:10] | Captain, I need two or three of your officers on each bridge. | 队长 每条桥上要2至3名警员 |
[1:14:14] | Sweep the western sea wall, | 搜索西侧堤岸 |
[1:14:15] | and shut down the bike paths. SWAT… | 关闭自行车道 霹雳小组 |
[1:14:18] | I need recon teams on both sides of the river. | 派人搜索河两岸 |
[1:14:20] | Sniper units to cover each team’s advance. | 狙击小组掩护各小队前进 |
[1:14:22] | You can take your people off the river. | 你可以撤离你的人 |
[1:14:24] | The currents are strong enough to carry him, | 水流很强 |
[1:14:25] | and the kid swims like a fish. | 那孩子又很会游泳 |
[1:14:27] | This is our show, Bonham. This is what we do best. | 这是我们的事 这是我们最擅长的 |
[1:14:29] | How many people are you willing to lose? | 你打算折损多少人员? |
[1:14:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:14:31] | He will kill | 他会杀了你们 |
[1:14:32] | -as many of you as he can. -Bonham… | -见多少杀多少 -博纳姆 |
[1:14:33] | You better decide now what’s an acceptable body count. | 你最好决定你的底线是死多少人 |
[1:14:35] | Knock it off! | 别说了 |
[1:14:36] | You want more dead bodies, | 你要更多人送命? |
[1:14:37] | that’s what you’re going to get if you let these guys | 这就是你会得到的 你对我孩子 |
[1:14:39] | declare war on my boy. | 宣战的后果 |
[1:14:41] | I made him what he is and I can stop him. | 我塑造了他 却无法阻止他 |
[1:14:43] | We’ve lost two of our people | 我们已折损两人 |
[1:14:45] | best agents I ever served with. | 两个我见过最优秀的探员 |
[1:14:48] | Hallam belongs to us. | 哈兰是我们的 |
[1:24:39] | If he’s alive, he won’t come in. | 他若活着是不会投降的 |
[1:24:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:26:06] | -Hallam! -Get on the ground! | -哈兰 -趴在地上! |
[1:28:18] | God said to Abraham, “Kill me a son.” | 上帝对亚伯拉罕说 献祭你儿予我 |