英文名称:The Hunting Party
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | When I was a kid, | 小的时候 |
[01:00] | I used to carry a rabbit’s foot for good luck. | 我常带着兔脚 希望能有好运 |
[01:03] | But in Somalia, I traded it for two cold Budweisers | 但在索马里 我却拿它换了两瓶冰镇百威 |
[01:06] | and a back issue of Penthouse. | 还有一本过期的”阁楼” |
[01:09] | You hear people talk about the horrors of war all the time, | 你大概常听人说起战争的恐怖 |
[01:12] | but the dirty little secret is, | 但告诉你一个肮脏的小秘密 |
[01:14] | if you’re just reporting it, | 如果你在报道战争 |
[01:16] | war has its bright side as well. | 就会发现它也有光明的一面 |
[01:20] | I know, I know. I’m sacrilegious. | 知道 知道 谴责我吧 |
[01:22] | But being that close to death, | 但这工作离死亡这么近 |
[01:24] | being that alive, | 又这么真实 |
[01:26] | it’s completely addictive. | 真的让人很上瘾 |
[01:28] | And if anyone tells you otherwise, they are lying. | 别人要是不这么说 那肯定是在撒谎 |
[01:33] | Fuck! | 操! |
[01:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:36] | I worked with Simon Hunt for nine years. | 我跟西蒙·汉特合作了九年 |
[01:40] | We worked as a team for the network news covering wars | 我们是电视网的搭档 负责报道战争 |
[01:44] | from El Salvador to Desert Storm to the killing fields of Bosnia. | 从萨尔瓦多到沙漠风暴 再到波斯尼亚的杀人现场 |
[01:51] | have any Quaaludes | 带安眠酮了吗 |
[01:53] | Are we moving or what? | 我们到底走不走? |
[01:54] | Yes, we’re moving. | 走 当然走 |
[01:56] | I just wish I had a fucking Quaalude. | 真希望我带了点安眠酮 |
[01:59] | No one was crazier than he was. | 没人比他更疯狂 |
[02:03] | No one was as dangerous, | 没人像他一样 |
[02:05] | as fun, or as good as he was. | 危险 风趣而又优秀 |
[02:10] | Damn! | 日! |
[02:11] | Even in the very worst of times. | 即使在最糟的时候也是如此 |
[02:18] | God damn it. | 真该死 |
[02:31] | You film any of that? | 你拍到了吗? |
[02:33] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧? |
[02:34] | Well, what the hell are we doing here, writing for Travel and fucking Leisure? | 我们他妈的来干嘛了? 旅游散心写散文? |
[02:38] | We’re here for one purpose and one purpose only, | 我们来这就一个目标 只有一个 |
[02:41] | and that’s to get some goddamn news footage here. | 就是他妈的带好的新闻回去 |
[02:43] | That’s why you’re going to go back out into this mess and shoot something. | 所以你现在给我出去拍 |
[02:46] | Ridiculous. | 笑话 |
[02:47] | Afraid not, Duckie Boy. | 我说真的 小达达 |
[02:49] | Okay. You film it. | 那好 你去拍 |
[02:51] | -No, you fucking film it. -You fucking film it. | -不 你他妈去拍 -你他妈的去 |
[02:54] | I don’t know how to use the fucking camera. | 我不会用这鸟东西 |
[02:57] | Screw me. | 我操 |
[02:59] | Simon gave me balls I never even knew I had. | 西蒙给了我连我自己都难以想象的勇气 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1337个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:187个,六级词汇:96个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:131个,考研词汇:203个,专四词汇:171个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:398个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:03] | Of course, during our years together I got shot four times, | 当然 在我们搭档的岁月里 我被射中四次 |
[03:06] | and Simon never got as much as a scratch. | 西蒙却连皮也没擦破过 |
[03:10] | But together we won lots of awards. | 但我们一起拿了很多奖 |
[03:13] | Simon liked to point out, however, | 不过西蒙总是喜欢说 |
[03:14] | that news awards were like hemorrhoids: | 新闻奖就像痔疮一样 |
[03:18] | Eventually, every asshole gets one. | 每个混蛋迟早都会得到 |
[03:21] | But the fact was Simon was the best in the business, | 但实际上 西蒙却是这行里最出色的 |
[03:24] | and everyone knew it. | 大家都知道这一点 |
[03:26] | He cared the most. | 他最关心局势 |
[03:28] | He got the best stories. | 他的报道是最棒的 |
[03:32] | But things started to change during the winter of 1994 in Bosnia. | 但在1994年冬天的波斯尼亚 这一切都开始改变了 |
[03:37] | All the senseless brutality of every war we had covered | 我们报道过的所有那些 毫无意义的残忍的暴力 |
[03:41] | crystallized in one perfect winter of tragedy. | 终于酿成了一场完美的冬季惨剧 |
[03:46] | And then one day Simon snapped. | 于是有一天 西蒙爆发了 |
[03:51] | I guess everyone snaps once in their lifetime: | 我想每个人都曾经爆发过 |
[03:55] | At a boss | 对老板 |
[03:57] | at a lover | 对爱人 |
[03:59] | at the world. | 或者对这个世界 |
[04:00] | But Simon’s was a doozy. | 但是西蒙是个非常出色的人物 |
[04:04] | And I filmed it all, | 而且我也把这一切都录下来了 |
[04:06] | recording it for every journalism major | 之后所有的新闻专业学生 |
[04:08] | to download from here to fucking eternity. | 都传阅了这盘录影带 |
[04:13] | The great meltdown of Simon Hunt | 西蒙·汉特特大的失态 |
[04:17] | We now go to Simon Hunt in Bosnia with the story. | 现在我们听听西蒙·汉特 从波斯尼亚发来的报道 |
[04:22] | Two years into a civil war | 两年的内战 |
[04:24] | that has ravaged this once multi-ethnic country, | 使这个曾经的多民族国家备受蹂躏 |
[04:27] | Doctor Boghanovic’s Bosnian Serb army | 博格达诺维奇博士的波斯尼亚塞族军队 |
[04:29] | continues in its quest to liquidate the Bosnian Muslims from this region, | 仍然在该地区持续清洗波斯尼亚穆斯林 |
[04:34] | today attacking yet another supposed UN-protected village at will. | 今天 他们又随意攻击了一个 本该受到联合国庇护的村庄 |
[04:38] | Simon, some are saying | 西蒙 有人说 |
[04:40] | that it was the Bosnian Muslims who attacked first, | 是波斯尼亚穆斯林先动手 |
[04:42] | causing this latest battle. | 挑起了这场战役 |
[04:49] | -Simon, some are saying -It wasn’t a battle, Franklin. | -西蒙 有人说 -这不是战役 富兰克林 |
[04:52] | It wasn’t a battle, it was a slaughter. | 这不是战役 是屠杀 |
[04:54] | Well, Simon, certain United Nations observers confirm | 这个 西蒙 有联合国观察员确认 |
[04:58] | Who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁? |
[04:59] | Are you talking about the Dutch? | 你说的是那些荷兰人? |
[05:03] | The Dutch? | 荷兰人? |
[05:05] | The Dutch were getting drunk | 荷兰人喝醉了 |
[05:07] | with the Serb army guys on slivovice | 今天早上在检查点 |
[05:09] | at the checkpoint earlier this morning. | 和那些塞族兵喝梅子白兰地 |
[05:11] | -Okay, thank you, Simon Hunt -Safe areas? | -好的 谢谢你 西蒙·汉特 -安全区? |
[05:14] | These people were butcheredl | 这些人就是屠夫! |
[05:16] | Women were rapedl | 女人被强奸了! |
[05:18] | Children were murderedl | 孩子被残杀了! |
[05:20] | Oh, come on, Franklinl | 哦 别这样 富兰克林 |
[05:22] | Come on, don’t get your panties all in a twist. | 何必呢 别不高兴啦 |
[05:25] | -We’re live, Simon. -Lathered up. | -我们在直播 西蒙 -爽 |
[05:26] | You and your editor boys, you can cut this part out of air. | 你和那些编辑小子 有种可以把这段剪了 |
[05:30] | Timid little network cunts. | 台里的一堆懦夫 |
[05:33] | I told you, that was a doozy | 我告诉过你 他是个非常出色的人物 |
[05:46] | After that, everything changed. | 之后 一切都变了 |
[05:51] | Simon, of course, got canned. | 当然 西蒙被炒了 |
[06:00] | And I, on the other hand, | 而我呢 |
[06:02] | received the opposite end of the network spear. | 却有了截然不同的待遇 |
[06:07] | I got promoted. | 我受到了提拔 |
[06:09] | Guess a little reward for having to endure | 也许是因为这么多年 |
[06:12] | the embarrassment that was Simon Hunt | 我一直忍受西蒙·汉特带来的尴尬 |
[06:15] | for all those years. | 由此给我的小小奖励吧 |
[06:17] | I got sent to New York and was offered the cushiest job in the business: | 我被派到纽约 分配了这行里最轻松的活: |
[06:21] | Chief cameraman for Franklin Harris, | 富兰克林·哈里斯的首席摄像师 |
[06:25] | the network anchorman. | 就是那个主持人 |
[06:28] | I suddenly had what everyone else wanted: | 突然之间 我有了别人想要的一切 |
[06:32] | World capitals, | 各国首都 |
[06:33] | state dinners, | 国宴 |
[06:35] | first-class jets. | 头等舱 |
[06:38] | And I took advantage of every gift bag they gave me. | 我充分的利用了这份工作的便利性 |
[06:45] | Simon had it harder. | 西蒙过得就惨了点 |
[06:48] | -Much harder. -Simon Hunt here in Northern Gaza. | -惨多了 -我是西蒙·汉特 在加沙北部 |
[06:51] | He stumbled through a half dozen cable news jobs, | 他混迹过多家有线新闻台 |
[06:54] | one more demeaning than the next | 一家比一家恶心 |
[06:59] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛? |
[07:01] | which usually ended with him quitting | 这些工作通常都以他主动辞职 |
[07:03] | or getting fired for insubordination. | 或者不服命令被炒而告终 |
[07:06] | Got great tape! Great, great tape! | 好带子! 相当好的带子! |
[07:09] | Finally he hit the bottom rung of a journalist’s career: | 终于他的记者生涯达到了最低谷: |
[07:13] | Showing up at a war on nobody’s dime but his own. | 自己掏钱去报道战争 |
[07:16] | $500. | 五百美金 |
[07:18] | I’ll take five hundred. | 我只要五百 |
[07:19] | A world exclusive. | 全世界独此一家 |
[07:21] | Don’t you owe me 300 from Gaza? | 你在加沙不是还欠我三百? |
[07:26] | It’s a shitty life. | 生活就是一坨屎 |
[07:29] | Soon after that, I stopped hearing from Simon altogether. | 之后不久 我就再没听到西蒙的消息 |
[07:32] | And then he dropped completely off the radar. | 他就像从人间蒸发了一样 |
[07:36] | There were rumors of spottings | 有谣言说 |
[07:38] | in certain war zones you wouldn’t even want to fly over. | 在一些你都不愿意从上空飞过的战区 曾经有人见过他 |
[07:42] | Stories like that. | 类似的八卦不少 |
[07:45] | And then slowly | 之后慢慢的 |
[07:48] | the stories stopped. | 也就没人谈论他了 |
[07:50] | As for me? | 至于我呢? |
[07:53] | Did I miss the action? | 我是否想念那些场面? |
[07:56] | Did I want to go back to the carnage and craziness? | 我是否想回到那些疯狂的屠杀现场? |
[07:59] | The adrenaline and nonstop erection | 是否想念来自恐惧 死亡和战争的 |
[08:02] | that comes from fear and death and war? | 肾上腺素和持续勃起的刺激? |
[08:06] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[08:10] | And that was the lie I lived with. | 这是我一直默默忍受的谎言 |
[09:04] | -Watch the land mine. -What? | -小心地雷 -什么? |
[09:06] | Okay, that’s not funny. | 噢 真没意思 |
[09:08] | No, I just read there’s supposed to still be | 不 我刚从书上看到 理论上 |
[09:10] | over 500,000 un-detonated land mines in this country. | 这个国家还有超过五十万枚 未被引爆的地雷 |
[09:12] | You know, the last time I was here, | 知道么 上次我来这里的时候 |
[09:14] | there was a sniper positioned right there | 那个地方就趴着一个狙击手 |
[09:17] | taking potshots at my ass. | 近距离瞄准我的大屁股 |
[09:18] | Five-year anniversary. It’s a good story. | 五周年纪念啊 这条新闻不错 |
[09:21] | Duck, you should talk to some of your old contacts | 达克 你应该和一些老友会会 |
[09:23] | and work with Benjamin. | 还有 要和本杰明一起工作 |
[09:25] | I want to do something on the reconciliation. | 我有些事情要调和 |
[09:28] | You know, Muslim and Serb widow sort of thing. | 你知道的 穆斯林和塞族寡妇之类的事 |
[09:31] | -Yes, sir. It will be done. -Good. | -是的先生 我会照办的 -好 |
[09:32] | -Watch the land mine. -What? | -小心地雷 -什么? |
[09:34] | Okay, really, this isn’t funny. | 好吧 真的不好玩 |
[09:36] | First overseas assignment | 第一个海外任务 |
[09:37] | producing a piece on something | 让你报道一些 |
[09:39] | you seem to know very little about, | 你知之甚少的事情 |
[09:41] | could be pretty damn funny. | 会很他妈的有意思 |
[09:42] | Yeah, Franklin and my father | 是的 富兰克林和我爸爸也说 |
[09:44] | thought this would be a good first foreign assignment for me. | 这对我来说会是一个很好的首次外派工作 |
[09:46] | You know, get my feet wet. | 你知道 先试试水 |
[09:47] | And whose kid are you again? | 你说你是谁的儿子来着? |
[09:50] | The network vice-president’s. | 电视网副总裁的儿子 |
[09:53] | -Oh. -Yeah. | -哦 -嗯 |
[09:55] | I’m trying to read everything I can, | 我尽力多读一些东西 |
[09:56] | but this war was complicated as all hell. | 不过这场战争简直跟地狱一样复杂 |
[09:58] | It was hell. | 它就是地狱 |
[10:00] | Ain’t nothing complicated about that. | 但没什么复杂的 |
[10:52] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看猫带谁来了 |
[10:54] | Duck! | 达克! |
[10:57] | He has actually graced us with his presence. | 他的出现真是让我们脸上有光啊 |
[10:59] | And his expense account. Drinks on the network. | 还有他的公款帐户 和电视网买单的酒水 |
[11:01] | No, it’s not. Don’t listen to anything he says. | 不 不是这样的 别听他瞎说 |
[11:03] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们 |
[11:04] | Back in the trenches with the commoners, huh? | 还记得我这个战壕里的普通人 嗯? |
[11:06] | -Oh, Brady, you look great. -Good to see you, man. | -噢 布莱迪 你看起来真不错 -很高兴见到你 哥们 |
[11:08] | -You look like shit, mate. -So does your mama. | -你看起来就像一坨屎 -你妈妈也是 |
[11:10] | It’s all that money and pussy. It’s fucking destroyed him. | 都是那些钱和女人 都把这小子给他妈的糟蹋了 |
[11:12] | Two Sarajevskas, please. | 请来两瓶塞拉耶佛 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Excuse me if I can afford a bar of soap. | 如果想要香皂 尽管说 |
[11:16] | All y’all look like y’all need a bath. | 看样子你们都该洗澡了 |
[11:18] | Duck! | 达克! |
[11:20] | I take it that’s how you got your nickname | 我知道了 这就是你怎样得到的绰号 |
[11:22] | Duck got his nickname? | 达克的绰号? |
[11:23] | It’s one time, back on the jungle of Guatemala | 有一次 在危地马拉的丛林里 |
[11:25] | desperate and lonely. | 绝望又孤独 |
[11:27] | And also Honey has to find around the great looking rubbles all day | 这个宝贝不得不整天寻找特别好看的碎石 |
[11:41] | -We have a very special guest this evening. -What? | -今晚我们有一位十分特别的客人 -什么? |
[11:45] | -And she’s a virgin. -No. | -她是个处女 -不是吧 |
[11:46] | We gonna get her fucked up! | 我们要干死她! |
[11:49] | Your first time, and you’re traveling with Duck? | 你的第一次 就跟达克来了这种地方? |
[11:51] | I hope you brought your flak jacket. | 希望你带了防弹衣来 |
[11:52] | Last newbie who traveled with him lost one of his balls. | 上次跟他来的小崽子在这里丢了一个蛋蛋 |
[11:54] | It’s true. | 真事 |
[11:55] | That’s why they sent the Duck back to New York. | 这就是他们把达克送回纽约的缘故 |
[11:57] | He attracts mortar fire like shit attracts flies. | 他就像大便招苍蝇一样能吸引火力 |
[12:00] | -Jubilee, buddy. -Jubilee. | -祝福 朋友 -祝福 |
[12:03] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:05] | It’s insane. NATO has 20,000 peace-keeping troops | 太荒谬了 北约在这里有两万的维和部队 |
[12:08] | in a country half the size of Kentucky, | 是整个肯塔基州人口的一半 |
[12:10] | and they can’t find any of these fucking war criminals. | 而这些杂种战犯 他们却一个也抓不到 |
[12:13] | There’s no way this country is going to get its economy back up | 如果不抓几个这样的杂种 |
[12:15] | until it starts catching some of these assholes. | 这个国家的经济不可能复苏 |
[12:17] | Until they catch the Fox. | 只有抓到狐狸才可以 |
[12:19] | Now that would be a great story. | 这就是一条很好的新闻 |
[12:21] | Yeah? Who’s the Fox? | 嗯? 谁是狐狸? |
[12:27] | Where’s that Bosnian war book you’ve been reading? | 你读的那本波斯尼亚战争的书 在哪里? |
[12:30] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[12:31] | It never gets old. | 这种书永远不会过时 |
[12:33] | It’s not pretty. | 看起来不咋样 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Doctor Dragoslav Boghanovic, the Fox, | 扎格斯拉夫·博格达诺维奇博士 人称狐狸 |
[12:40] | is the most wanted war criminal in Bosnia. | 是波斯尼亚头号战犯 |
[12:44] | During the war, he ordered the rape and murder | 战争期间 他下令强奸和屠杀了 |
[12:46] | of thousands of innocent Muslims. | 数以千计无辜的穆斯林群众 |
[12:52] | There’s a $5 million bounty on his little arrogant head. | 他那颗小而高贵的头颅价值五百万美金 |
[12:57] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:59] | You got everyone from the UN, | 不管是联合国 |
[13:02] | CIA, and NATO, | 还是中情局 北约 |
[13:05] | and every bounty hunter from here to Chuck Norris | 以及所有的赏金猎人 还有查克·诺里斯 |
[13:07] | looking for him. | 都在想方设法的找他 |
[13:08] | I think that poor boy needs some slivovice quick. | 我看这可怜的孩子需要一点梅子白兰地 |
[13:13] | It’s good. | 好东西 |
[13:14] | It’s brandy. | 白兰地 |
[13:15] | Yeah? How good? | 真的? 有多好? |
[13:17] | Let’s put it this way. There’s an old Bosnian saying | 这么说吧 波斯尼亚有句老话 |
[13:20] | that when a bottle of this stuff is on the table, | 桌上有一瓶这玩意儿的时候 |
[13:22] | the devil’s sitting in the corner laughing. | 恶魔就会坐在角落里暗笑 |
[13:27] | You know what I was just thinking of? | 你知道我刚才在想什么吗? |
[13:29] | If every day is a holiday at the Holiday Inn | 如果假日酒店的每一天都是假日 |
[13:32] | -That’s not your room. -I know. | -这不是你的房间 -我知道 |
[13:34] | Then what do they do | 那他们怎么打发 |
[13:37] | What do they do about Christmas time? | 他们怎么打发圣诞节? |
[13:39] | Look, man, if I don’t see you at breakfast, | 听着小伙子 要是我早饭时没看到你 |
[13:41] | I’m going to have NATO send a task force | 我就会叫北约派出一支部队 |
[13:43] | to search for you. | 去搜救你 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:46] | Good night, Duck. | 晚安 达克 |
[13:48] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嗨 嗨 嗨! |
[13:49] | Duck! | 达克! |
[13:50] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[13:52] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[14:03] | -Hello, Duckie. -Oh, fuck! | -你好 达达 -我操! |
[14:09] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[14:12] | Surprise. | 惊喜噢 |
[14:15] | How the hell are you? | 你他妈的怎样? |
[14:20] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[14:23] | Been good. | 不错 |
[14:24] | Been good. Been around. | 不错 一直在干活 |
[14:27] | Amazing how many crappy wars you’ll find | 如果你留意 就会感到惊讶 |
[14:29] | if you go looking for ’em. | 这世上竟有这么多狗屁战争 |
[14:31] | -But you’re okay? -Yeah, sure. Yeah. | -但你还好么? -好 当然好 |
[14:35] | I’ve been getting through. | 都熬过来了 |
[14:39] | I hope you don’t mind. I raided your honor bar over there. | 希望你不要介意 我翻了那边的吧台 |
[14:42] | Purloined a few of your little bottles of vodka. | 偷了几小瓶伏特加 |
[14:45] | So what else is new? | 还有什么我不知道的? |
[14:47] | I watched you guys today doing your report up on a bridge. | 我今天看见你们在桥上报道来着 |
[14:50] | Franklin’s not looking half bad. | 富兰克林看上去一点也没老啊 |
[14:52] | He have some work done? | 做过什么手术? |
[14:55] | -Eyelift. -Oh. | -眼部拉皮 -噢 |
[14:58] | -But you were watching us, huh? -Yeah. Yeah. | -你还在关注我们 嗯? -是啊 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I was | 我想 |
[15:03] | I was hoping maybe I could convince you | 我想也许能说服你 |
[15:05] | to shoot my stand-up report tomorrow at the ceremony. | 明天在典礼上为我的单人报道录像 |
[15:08] | You know, old times’ sake. | 就算是看在老朋友的情分上 |
[15:10] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[15:13] | You know, I could save a little money | 你知道的 如果不雇摄像师 |
[15:14] | if I didn’t have to hire a cameraman, so | 我就能省下一点钱 嗯 |
[15:18] | I’m going to sell it to the Germans or Jamaicans. | 我打算卖给德国人和牙买加人 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[15:37] | Fuck, Simon. | 操 西蒙 |
[15:40] | You know, I meant to try and track you down. | 你知道 我一直在找你 |
[15:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry, Duck. | 别担心 达克 |
[16:16] | I heard rumors. | 我听到一些传言 |
[16:19] | They’re all true. | 那都是真的 |
[16:29] | I got something, Duck. | 我有些料 达克 |
[16:32] | Not just the anniversary, I got a real story. | 不光是周年庆 我有真正的新闻 |
[16:35] | Something that could put me right back on the map. | 能让我东山再起的新闻 |
[16:39] | I thought you might be interested. Huh? | 我想你也许会有兴趣 嗯? |
[16:50] | It’s not like I don’t want to. | 我也不是不想 |
[16:51] | I just | 我只是 |
[16:52] | You know, I’d do anything for you. | 你知道 我会为你赴汤蹈火 |
[16:56] | But I’m meeting this girl in Greece the day after tomorrow, | 但我后天在希腊要和一个女孩见面 |
[16:59] | and it’s just not something I can cancel, you know? | 这事不是说取消就能取消的 知道吗? |
[17:02] | Just shitty timing. | 时间真他妈的不正好 |
[17:04] | I got this three-week vacation and all. | 好不容易有了一个三周的假期 |
[17:08] | Look, but I’ll still do your stand-up tomorrow. | 听着 我明天还是会去帮你摄像 |
[17:11] | We got a whole lot of big rolls so you can use some of that. | 我们有许多的设备你可以用 |
[17:14] | Look, l I got to get out of here. | 听着 我我得走了 |
[17:18] | What, already? | 什么 这么快? |
[17:20] | Simon! | 西蒙! |
[17:23] | -Great to see you, Duck. -Simon! | -很高兴见到你 达克 -西蒙! |
[17:35] | The white doves released to denote peace around the world. | 放飞的白鸽代表着世界和平 |
[17:40] | Peace especially in Sarajevo and Bosnia-Herzegovina. | 尤其是在萨拉热窝 在波黑 |
[17:54] | Simon Hunt. | 西蒙·汉特 |
[17:56] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[17:58] | Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[17:59] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[18:01] | Very taut. | 很紧绷 |
[18:05] | Duck said you were coming by here. | 达克说你路过这里 |
[18:06] | That’s fine with me if you wanna piggyback with us. | 如果你也是来报道的 我不介意 |
[18:10] | -I got no hard feelings. -Oh, thank you. | -我不会感到不适 -噢 谢谢 |
[18:12] | Thank you, Franklin. Magnanimous as always. | 谢谢你 富兰克林 你还是这么大度 |
[18:15] | I promise I won’t try to steal Duckie back. | 我保证不会把达达抢回去 |
[18:18] | Oh, you can’t afford him. Hell, I could hardly afford him. | 噢 你可请不起他 我都快请不起了 |
[18:21] | Benjamin, meet Simon Hunt, a former star with our network. | 本杰明 见过西蒙·汉特 我们电视网曾经的明星 |
[18:24] | Simon, Benjamin Strauss. | 西蒙 这是本杰明·斯特劳斯 |
[18:27] | Benjamin, you look young enough to be someone important’s son. | 本杰明 你年轻得像是某位要员的儿子 |
[18:30] | Yeah. The network vice-president’s. | 是的 电视网副总裁之子 |
[18:34] | You know, I thought you were dead, too. | 知道么 我也以为你死了 |
[18:37] | What? | 怎么? |
[18:40] | He got you | 他也知道的 |
[18:41] | Simon used to be our best correspondent | 西蒙在出事之前 |
[18:44] | till he flamed out on national television. | 曾是我们在全国电视网里最好的记者 |
[18:47] | Yeah. No, I remember. | 是的 不 我记得 |
[18:50] | I mean, we studied it in journalism school. | 我是说 我们在新闻学院研究过 |
[18:57] | Well, I play Lyse Renly in one hour and a half, if I’m not on it, the wife is going to kill me. | 我在一个半小时后有个采访 如果我没有按时到 会被杀的 |
[19:02] | Simon, believable or not, I’m happy to join you are not dead | 赛门 不管你相不相信我 我很高兴你没有死 |
[19:11] | become a big soft of in my old age | 以后干活悠着点吧 |
[19:13] | Ciao | 再见 |
[19:15] | Ciao | 再见 |
[19:22] | Reporting from the five-year anniversary ceremony | 您收看的是牙买加电视台 这里是五周年庆典现场 |
[19:26] | for Jamaican television, this is Simon Hunt in Sarajevo. | 我是西蒙·汉特 在萨拉热窝为您报道 |
[19:33] | Reporting for Peruvian state television, | 您收看的是秘鲁国家电视台 |
[19:36] | I’m Simon Hunt in Sarajevo. | 我是西蒙·汉特 在萨拉热窝为您报道 |
[19:39] | Reporting for the Polish television news network, | 您收看的是波兰电视新闻网 |
[19:43] | I’m Simon Hunt in Sarajevo. | 我是西蒙·汉特 在萨拉热窝为您报道 |
[19:45] | I hope one of these bastards buys this. | 希望其中一家混蛋能买下来 |
[19:48] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:50] | Check the atlas. I don’t think you got any countries left. | 看看地图 应该没有哪个国家落下了吧 |
[19:53] | Yeah, well, | 嗯 |
[19:55] | considering what I got up my sleeve, | 相比那件事 |
[19:57] | it won’t matter much. | 这些就无所谓了 |
[20:04] | Hey, get this back to the hotel. I’ll meet you there later. | 嗨 把这些带回酒店 我回头见你 |
[20:09] | All right, daddy, what’s the story? | 好吧 老爸 你葫芦里卖的到底是什么药? |
[20:13] | You make the call? | 你打电话了? |
[20:15] | What call? | 什么电话? |
[20:16] | To your little Greek souvlaki. | 你的希腊小甜心 |
[20:21] | ‘Cause this story’s too big to waste | 因为这条新闻太大了 决不能错过 |
[20:22] | if you’re just going to get on a plane like Facelift Franklin. | 如果你像拉过脸皮的富兰克林那样 坐飞机跑走 |
[20:32] | You’re getting soft, Duckie. | 你不行了 达达 |
[20:33] | You’ve gotten real soft around the edges. | 你现在太软弱了 |
[20:36] | You’re like a racehorse that’s been put out to pasture. | 你就像整天吃草享受的赛马 |
[20:38] | Yeah, and you can fuck off, Simon. | 是啊 你可以滚了 西蒙 |
[20:40] | But when I know that you’re ready to do serious journalism, | 不过你准备好做真正的新闻 |
[20:43] | instead of that anchorman fluff they’ve reduced you to, | 而不是再干那个给主播录像的 无聊工作的时候 |
[20:46] | I’ll fill you in, okay? | 我会详细告诉你的 好吗? |
[20:50] | What’s the story, you motherfucker? | 到底是什么事 你这个杂种? |
[20:56] | It’s good. | 很好的新闻 |
[20:58] | It’s really good. | 非常好 |
[21:02] | What? | 什么? |
[21:09] | What? | 什么? |
[21:19] | You know the Fox? | 你知道狐狸吗? |
[21:22] | Pompous bastard who’s responsible for all of this? | 那个制造了这一切的狂妄的杂种? |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:35] | I know where he’s hiding. | 我知道他藏在哪里 |
[21:56] | So this great source of yours knows where he’s hiding, | 你是说你这个厉害的线人 知道他的藏身之处 |
[21:59] | just like that? | 是这样吗? |
[22:01] | Yeah. Correct. | 是的 没错 |
[22:02] | And we’re going to find him and score an interview. | 然后我们要找到他 做个采访 |
[22:05] | Correct. | 没错 |
[22:06] | Go where no bounty hunter | 去一个任何赏金猎人 |
[22:07] | or U.S. Marine has ever gone before. | 或者美国海军陆战队都没去过的地方 |
[22:09] | Correct. | 没错 |
[22:14] | You are out of your fucking mind. | 你真是他妈的疯了 |
[22:19] | Okay. What about the bodyguards that he travels with, Simon? | 好吧 那他周围那些保镖怎么对付 西蒙? |
[22:23] | Have you thought about that? | 你想过这些吗? |
[22:25] | Yeah. Word is he’s got 20 armed guards with him at all times. | 是的 传言他身边有 二十个全副武装的保镖 每天寸步不离 |
[22:28] | Yeah? Well, I heard it’s 50. | 是吗? 我听到的是五十个 |
[22:30] | -Fifty? -Fifty. | -五十? -五十 |
[22:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:34] | Actually, some people believe he has none. | 实际上 有些人认为一个也没有 |
[22:36] | Stupid people. | 那是傻子 |
[22:38] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[22:39] | He’s expecting NATO troops, not two jerks in a car. | 他恭候的是北约部队 而不是两个开着小车的无赖 |
[22:42] | We can get right up to him. | 我们可以直接接近他 |
[22:43] | I know the town. | 我知道那个镇子 |
[22:44] | -I have directions. -You got directions? | -我知道方向 -你知道方向? |
[22:46] | What, somebody said “Make a left at the first Quickie-Mart”? | 怎么 有人跟你说过 “在第一个快快便利店左转”? |
[22:49] | I don’t think they have Quickie-Marts in Bosnia, Duckie. | 我想波斯尼亚没有快快便利店 达达 |
[22:53] | Okay, Simon. This great source of yours | 好吧 西蒙 你这个厉害的线人 |
[22:56] | How do you even know that you can trust him? | 你怎么就能相信他? |
[23:03] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[23:07] | He says he’s hiding up in the mountains of Celibici, | 他说他藏在切拉毕齐的深山里 |
[23:10] | right by the border of Montenegro. | 就在黑山的边境旁 |
[23:12] | You go one step over the border, NATO can’t catch you. | 只要跨过边境一步 北约就拿你没办法 |
[23:14] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:16] | -They’ve been printing that gossip -He’s there. He’s in the mountains. | -但是报纸上的传言都说 -他在那儿 就在大山里 |
[23:19] | He’s there! He | 他就在那里! 他 |
[23:21] | He’s an hour and a half up an unpaved road. | 那地方顺着一条小路走一个半小时 |
[23:23] | He’s surrounded by sympathetic Bosnian Serbs | 他的周围是那些 同情他的波斯尼亚塞族士兵 |
[23:26] | who will protect him | 他们会不惜一切 |
[23:28] | at all costs. | 来保护他 |
[23:33] | That’s just fucking great. | 真是太他妈好了 |
[23:35] | We’re leaving first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早走 |
[23:41] | If you could see me in this bikini, Duck, you wouldn’t be doing this. | 你要是看到穿着比基尼的我 达克 你就不会这么做了 |
[23:46] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 别这样 乖 宝贝 |
[23:48] | Look, it’s I promise it’s just going to be two more days, okay? | 听着 就我保证就晚两天 好吗? |
[23:52] | Oh, well, I can wait. | 哦 好吧 我等着 |
[23:54] | But I don’t know for how long. | 但我不知道能等多久 |
[23:56] | You’re torturing me. | 你这是在折磨我 |
[23:58] | And you’re torturing me. | 你不也在折磨我 |
[24:00] | So we’re even. | 扯平了 |
[24:02] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[24:10] | I must be a complete fucking idiot. | 我真他妈的是个彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[24:13] | Hey, look, I know I’m new and green and a joke to you, | 嗨 听着 我知道对你来说 我只是个没经验的新人 一个笑话 |
[24:16] | but I just graduated from Harvard, okay? | 但我好歹也是哈佛毕业的 好吧? |
[24:18] | And I know something’s up. | 我知道出事了 |
[24:20] | I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不懂你在说啥 |
[24:23] | Oh, come on. You and Simon, you’re onto a story. | 噢 少来了 你和西蒙 你俩有新闻了 |
[24:26] | Me and Simon are just hanging out. | 我和西蒙只是随便出去逛逛 |
[24:28] | I saw your girlfriend when she came by the office two weeks ago. | 我两周前见过你女朋友来办公室 |
[24:30] | She is hotter than hot. | 那身材真是不能再火爆了 |
[24:32] | You don’t leave her in Greece to hang out. | 你怎么会为了闲逛而把她丢在希腊 |
[24:35] | You been listening to my conversations? | 你偷听我电话? |
[24:38] | No. | 不 |
[24:39] | No, it was, um | 不是 只是 呃 |
[24:40] | No, the official term is eavesdropping, all right? | 不 正规的说法是窃听 是吧? |
[24:44] | Little shit. | 小混蛋 |
[24:47] | Look, I know something’s up, all right? | 听着 我知道有情况了 对吧? |
[24:49] | I want in on it. | 我想加入 |
[24:50] | Forget it. There’s no story. | 忘了吧 啥事没有 |
[24:51] | I went to Harvard, okay? I know there’s a story. | 我念过哈佛 好吧? 我知道有事 |
[24:54] | What is up with this Harvard shit? | 这关他妈的哈佛什么事? |
[24:56] | You know, I dated a girl from Harvard once, | 知道吗 我跟一个哈佛的女孩约会过 |
[24:58] | and she wasn’t so fucking bright. | 看起来也就他妈的那样 |
[25:02] | Look, my father is a cold, mean son of a bitch, | 听着 我爸爸是一个 冷漠 尖刻的狗娘养的人 |
[25:05] | and he thinks I’m soft and weak | 他觉得我太过软弱 |
[25:07] | and not quite cut out for this type of work. | 还不大适合这种工作 |
[25:08] | And there’s no way on God’s green earth I’m going to prove that to him | 你们这样去报道大新闻而不带上我 |
[25:10] | by letting you get a great story without me? | 怎么能让我在他面前证明自己? |
[25:13] | How do you know it’s so great? | 你怎么知道是大新闻? |
[25:15] | You’re hanging out with a guy | 和你出去闲逛的那个家伙 |
[25:17] | who had a fucking meltdown on national television | 在全国直播的节目里失态 |
[25:19] | and is a punch line in the business. | 而且是这行里的高手 |
[25:20] | If he wasn’t good, he wouldn’t be doing it. | 如果他不行就不会做这个了 |
[25:25] | Look, he is my friend. | 你看 他是我的朋友 |
[25:27] | He’s got something. | 他有些东西 |
[25:37] | Look at you. | 你小子 |
[25:39] | Little Mike-fucking-Wallace. | 就他妈的一个小迈克·华莱士 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:46] | But Simon ain’t going to like this. | 不过西蒙肯定不喜欢这样 |
[25:49] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[25:51] | Well, I ain’t going to like Simon. | 嗯 我也不会喜欢他 |
[26:02] | You see, his main bodyguard | 知道么 他最得力的保镖 |
[26:03] | is this psychopathic little fuck named Srdjan. | 就是这个叫瑟丹的神经病小杂种 |
[26:07] | He had a real fondness | 他在对村庄进行在种族清洗的时候 |
[26:09] | for raping and mutilating these very young Muslim girls | 特别喜欢强奸和肢解 |
[26:12] | as he was ethnically cleansing the villages. | 那些年轻的穆斯林姑娘 |
[26:15] | -Jesus. -Oh, that ain’t the good part. | -天呐 -嗯 这还不是最吓人的 |
[26:18] | Shit, the good part, Benjamin, is this Srdjan, | 日 本杰明 这个瑟丹 |
[26:21] | the guy in charge of protecting the Fox, | 负责保护狐狸的家伙 |
[26:23] | he’s got this tattoo on his forehead that reads in Cyrillic, | 最可怕之处在于 他在额头上用西里尔文刺着一句话 |
[26:27] | “I was dead the day I was born.” | “我已死于出生之日” |
[26:32] | They teach that evil shit at Harvard? | 你们哈佛教过这些狗屎吗? |
[26:36] | Now, we are headed right into the heart of this Balkan madness, | 现在 我们要深入到 巴尔干地区这块疯狂土地的腹地 |
[26:40] | into Serb territory. | 进入塞族领土 |
[26:41] | Republica Srpska. | 塞族共和国 |
[26:43] | which feels easily dizzying people | 那人让人感到容易晕眩 |
[26:46] | That’s why is every psychopathic and DPN,and ethnically cleansing who disappeared right after the war. | 这就是为什么每个精神变态着和DPN 种族清理在战争后失踪的人 |
[26:53] | It’s a backward land | 在这块愚昧的土地上 |
[26:54] | where they will kill you for trying to hurt Boghanovic | 你要是想伤害博格达诺维奇 |
[26:57] | as easily as somebody kills a mosquito. | 他们就能像捏死蚊子一样杀了你 |
[27:00] | The Fox is their god. | 狐狸是他们的神 |
[27:03] | People protect their god. | 人们都会保护他们的神 |
[27:06] | Now, if you’re still interested | 现在如果你仍然感兴趣 |
[27:10] | we leave in 20 minutes. | 我们二十分钟后出发 |
[27:35] | Let’s go find us some war criminals. | 让我们去找几个战犯吧 |
[28:04] | 20, 24 hours ago | 20 24小时前 |
[28:07] | I wanna I wanna be | 我想我想要 |
[28:09] | I wanna be sedated | 我想要安顿下来 |
[28:11] | Hey, Benjamin, you know what that is that we’re passing? | 嗨 本杰明 你知道路边这是什么吗? |
[28:14] | Yeah, it looks like, uh, a ski lift. | 嗯 看起来像是 呃 滑雪缆车 |
[28:17] | ’84 Winter Olympics was held right here in Sarajevo. | 八四年的冬季奥林匹克运动会 就是在这里 萨拉热窝举行的 |
[28:20] | Eight years later, the Fox used this area as a staging ground for his snipers. | 八年后 狐狸将这里作为他狙击手的蹲点 |
[28:25] | Won the gold medal, triple lutz. | 拿到金牌 三周勒兹跳 |
[28:27] | Best all around scumbag. | 击败所有的对手 |
[28:29] | Are you going to be playing that damn thing all the way to Montenegro? | 你打算到黑山的一路上 都弹这破烂玩意儿? |
[28:31] | Yep. Simon never liked my guitar playing. | 没错 西蒙从来不喜欢听我弹吉它 |
[28:34] | Really? | 是吗? |
[28:36] | Can’t say I do, either. | 的确不敢恭维 |
[28:38] | So it’s going to be like that, huh? | 看来就得这样了 嗯? |
[28:42] | 20, 20, 24 hours a day | 20 20 一天24小时 |
[28:45] | -All right. Very funny. -I want to play the damn thing | -够了 很搞笑 -我要一直弹这破玩意儿 |
[28:49] | So many land mines still up here, came ski on these mountains anymore. | 因为仍然有有许多的地雷在这里 所以再也没有人来这里滑雪了 |
[28:54] | No ski, no tourist; no tourist, no money. | 没人来滑雪就没有游客 没游客就没钱 |
[28:57] | The fucking war was supposed to bring pride, and prosperity, they got nothing | 这他妈的战争本意是给人们带来自豪 繁荣 可是他们什么都没有得到 |
[29:04] | Property and ghosts | 财产和幽灵 |
[29:07] | Property and ghosts? I like it. That’s very puranic | 财产和幽灵? 我喜欢 非常正点 |
[29:10] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | He’s stealing from a times reporter. | 他是从一个times的记者那偷来的 |
[29:14] | News day, it is news day reporter, and the sister fucker stolen from me. | News day 是News day 的记者 那婊子从我那偷来的 |
[29:18] | So, so what is your master plan? | 那你的主计划是什么 |
[29:21] | You have a contact when we get to this town? | 到了镇上有线人等你? |
[29:22] | Nope. Never been up there before. | 没有 我从来没来过这里 |
[29:25] | I’m just going to start knocking on doors. | 我准备直接去敲门 |
[29:28] | You see that? Signs are in Cyrillic now. | 看到没? 路标已经是西里尔文了 |
[29:31] | We’ve entered Republica Srpska. | 我们进入塞族共和国了 |
[29:34] | That quickly? | 这么快? |
[29:35] | Ten minutes outside of Sarajevo, | 出了萨拉热窝十分钟 |
[29:37] | and we’re in the land of milk and honey and rape and pillage. | 我们就来到了 满是牛奶 蜂蜜 奸淫和掠夺的土地 |
[29:40] | -Are we going to be okay here? -Who the hell knows? | -我们在这没事吧? -谁他妈的知道? |
[29:42] | But $5 million is $5 million, and I’m not stopping. | 但五百万美金就摆在面前 我可不会停下来 |
[29:48] | $5 million? | 五百万美金? |
[29:49] | Reward. | 赏金 |
[29:51] | 3 is for me. | 我留三百万 |
[29:52] | The rest is for you guys to split as you please. | 剩下你们俩自己分 |
[29:54] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Reward? | 等等 等等 赏金? |
[29:57] | You’re not actually thinking of capturing him, are you? | 你不会想着要抓他吧 啊? |
[29:59] | He may be thinking it, but it ain’t going to happen. | 他也许是这么想的 不过这事不可能 |
[30:02] | -Don’t be so sure. -Don’t be so stupid. | -别这么肯定 -别这么傻了 |
[30:04] | After this interview’s finished, everything’s in play, my friends. | 采访结束之后 一切都会准备好的 朋友们 |
[30:08] | Whoa. Hold on. Duck, this is nuts. | 哇 等等 达克 这太愚蠢了 |
[30:10] | You’re not really supporting this, are you? | 你不会真的支持他这样吧 啊? |
[30:12] | One time in Rwanda, | 有一次在卢旺达 |
[30:14] | Simon decided he was going to assassinate the leader of the Hutus | 西蒙打算刺杀胡图族领袖 |
[30:17] | and end the war. | 来结束战争 |
[30:18] | Three days later, he was in Morocco | 三天后 他已经人在摩洛哥 |
[30:20] | getting a massage from a hooker named Gladys. | 享受着一个叫格拉迪斯的妓女的按摩 |
[30:22] | Simon has his whims, but this one I am not supporting. | 西蒙总是脑子发热 不过这次我可不支持 |
[30:26] | This isn’t a whim. | 这不是头脑发热 |
[30:27] | You know what this means to me. | 你知道这对我意味着什么 |
[30:30] | Okay, we are journalists. We can’t do this. | 好吧 我们是记者 我们不能这么做 |
[30:32] | It’s It’s unethical and and insane. | 这这不道德而且太疯狂了 |
[30:35] | It would be a pleasure to personally catch him. | 亲自抓到他 感觉会很好 |
[30:38] | By ourselves. By ourselves. We don’t even have any weapons. | 就靠我们 就靠我们 我们什么武器也没有 |
[30:40] | If I gave you a gun, would you know how to use it? | 如果给你一把抢 你会用吗? |
[30:42] | No. | 不会 |
[30:43] | Then what the fuck are you complaining about? | 那你他妈的抱怨什么? |
[30:47] | Let me tell you a little treat secret | 让我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[30:49] | I haven’t solved the story in 4 months | 我在四个月里都没有做出新闻 |
[30:52] | I owe over 30,000 dollars is the veriest long shot in black marketers. | 我欠了黑市三万多美元 |
[30:57] | Is called driving. | 叫做”driving” |
[30:58] | And borrowed this from my neighbor. | 从我的邻居那借来的 |
[31:01] | This morning, without informing him, | 这个早上 在没有告诉他的情况下 |
[31:03] | 5 million, 5 million,it’s and I’m going to get it. | 五百万 五百万 我将去得到它 |
[31:11] | I told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[31:12] | The moment you start drinking that Bosnian brandy, | 一旦你喝下了那波斯尼亚白兰地 |
[31:16] | the devil’s sitting in the corner just laughing. | 坐在角落的恶魔就开始发笑了 |
[32:05] | Do we know any actual facts at all, guys? | 我们手里有什么确切的消息吗 两位? |
[32:08] | My buddy at Newsweek says | 我一个新闻周刊的哥们说 |
[32:09] | he’s so afraid of getting caught | 他为了逃避追捕 |
[32:11] | that he’s grown his hair out and has a full Orthodox beard. | 都开始蓄发 还留了一把传统的大胡子 |
[32:14] | Funny. ‘Cause I heard he actually shaved his head. | 有意思 我听到的是他把头剃光了 |
[32:17] | He’s bald as a turd. | 他秃得跟一坨屎一样 |
[32:19] | Now, what we do know is that the Fox drives in a convoy of orange cars. | 现在我们所知道的就是 护送狐狸的车是橘黄色的 |
[32:23] | All right? So we should keep a lookout for them. | 好吧? 所以我们要多注意 |
[32:25] | That’s funny, Simon. I heard he’s traveling around | 真搞笑 西蒙 我听到的是 |
[32:28] | in a stolen UN de-mining vehicle. | 他开着一辆偷来的联合国扫雷车 |
[32:30] | Well then, we should keep an eye out for that, too. | 那好吧 我们也注意一下这种车 |
[32:32] | Yeah, that’s great. | 是啊 太好了 |
[32:33] | There’s only a thousand UN de-mining trucks in this country. | 这个国家只剩一千辆联合国扫雷车了 |
[32:36] | Why don’t we stop each one? | 我们要不要盘问每一辆? |
[32:37] | “Hey, knock, knock. Is the Fox in there? No? “ | “你好 当当当 狐狸在里面吗? 不在? “ |
[32:40] | Okay, well, we should be done in, what, say, 9 to 12 years. | 那么好 我估计我们能在 呃 9到12年内搞定 |
[32:43] | One second he’s pissing himself | 刚才他还在发火 |
[32:45] | ’cause he’s afraid we might actually run into the Fox, | 怕我们真的去抓狐狸 |
[32:47] | the next he’s complaining ’cause we probably won’t. | 现在他又在抱怨我们抓不到 |
[32:50] | No, I’m not I’m not complaining. | 不 我不是我不是在抱怨 |
[32:52] | I’m mocking. | 我是在嘲笑 |
[33:00] | Wow. | 噢 |
[33:03] | The Doctor is not bald. | 博士可不秃 |
[33:07] | He is not desperate. | 他也没有绝望 |
[33:10] | And he is not in Celibici. | 他也不在切拉毕齐 |
[33:16] | He is everywhere. | 他无所不在 |
[33:18] | He know everything. | 他无所不知 |
[33:21] | He listens to everything you say. | 你的每句话他都听在耳朵里 |
[33:24] | And if you get close to the Fox, | 如果你们接近狐狸 |
[33:27] | if you corner him, | 如果你们惹毛了他 |
[33:31] | then even God can’t help you. | 那么就算上帝也帮不了你们了 |
[33:41] | What the fuck was that about? | 那他妈的算什么? |
[33:44] | A little warning. | 一点点警告 |
[33:45] | Yeah? It seemed more like a threat. | 是吗? 在我看来更像是威胁 |
[33:47] | Yeah. Beware of the nosy waiter with Serbian pride. | 嗯 小心这些带着塞族傲气的多嘴服务生 |
[33:51] | Actually, it was the first time that I thought | 实际上呢 这是我第一次觉得 |
[33:53] | that maybe Simon wasn’t jerking our chain. | 也许西蒙并不是在浪费我们的时间 |
[33:55] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗? 怎么说? |
[33:57] | Because the guy in there said that he’s not in Celebici, | 因为那小子说他不在切拉毕齐 |
[34:00] | which means maybe he actually is in Celebici. | 这说明也许他的确就在切拉毕齐 |
[34:03] | Right. Unless he’s really not in Celebici. | 对 除非他的确不在切拉毕齐 |
[34:06] | Well, that’s a possibility, too. | 好吧 当然也有这种可能 |
[34:17] | -Jeez! -Holy shit! | -我靠! -他妈的! |
[34:19] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[34:23] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[34:37] | What in the fuck was that about, man? | 这他妈的又算什么 啊? |
[34:39] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 噢 天呐 |
[34:42] | We’re going to die. | 我们要死了 |
[34:43] | Every single person out here knows exactly what we’re doing. | 这里的每一个人都清楚我们在干嘛 |
[34:45] | Keep your panties dry, Benjamin. | 别尿裤子了 本杰明 |
[34:47] | -It had nothing to do with the Fox. -What the hell do you mean? | -这跟狐狸没关系 -你他妈的什么意思? |
[34:50] | It’s just a little local tradition to shoot at every customer? | 难道这里的习俗就是对每个顾客开枪? |
[34:55] | Wait a minute. Is that my money? | 等等 这不是我的钱吗? |
[34:58] | You mean the money I left on the table? That’s mine? | 这是我留在桌上的钱? 我的钱? |
[35:01] | -Simon! -Times are tight. | -西蒙! -时间紧迫 |
[35:03] | -Things happen. Sue me. -Wait, wait, wait. | -迫不得已 你可以告我 -等等 等等 |
[35:06] | You stole the money that was left for the bill? | 你偷了我们买单的钱? |
[35:08] | Goal is a Serb cocker sucker, fuck him. | 可拉是一个塞尔维亚吸阴茎的人 操他妈的 |
[35:11] | -I needed it more. -Okay, you got us shot at for 20 bucks. | -我还要更多 -好吧 你让我们因为这二十块钱被追杀了 |
[35:14] | I didn’t know he was going to shoot at us. | 我也不知道他会朝我们开枪 |
[35:22] | Unbelievable! | 太荒唐了! |
[35:27] | Much gunplay when you and Franklin | 你和富兰克林在报道总统的新税法时 |
[35:29] | do your stories about the president’s new tax code? | 难道遭遇了更猛烈的枪林弹雨? |
[35:32] | -Fuck off. -Come on, Duckie. | -滚开 -别这样 达达 |
[35:34] | You enjoyed it, didn’t you? | 你刚才肯定觉得很爽 不是吗? |
[35:37] | A little taste of what you left behind? | 开始怀念过去的好日子了吧? |
[35:41] | Don’t say you didn’t. | 别告诉我你没有 |
[35:43] | It’s a bad situation in a beautiful place | 美丽的地方 险恶的处境 |
[35:47] | It’s a bad situation in a beautiful place | 美丽的地方 险恶的处境 |
[35:51] | It’s a bad situation | 险恶的处境 |
[36:11] | That pile of rubble used to be a mosque. | 这堆碎石曾经是一个清真寺 |
[36:14] | Now the town’s a hundred percent Bosnian Serb. | 但现在这镇子已经全是波斯尼亚塞族人了 |
[36:17] | No Muslims left. | 穆斯林全没了 |
[36:19] | Ethnically cleansed for your protection. | 种族清洗是为了你的安全着想 |
[36:22] | Nice vibe, right? | 感觉不错吧? |
[36:23] | There’s a reason they say the river runs red in Foca | 弗查的河水是红色的 据说这是有来头的 |
[36:28] | and it ain’t because of the wine. | 并不是因为红酒 |
[36:30] | What does the Cyrillic say? | 这西里尔文说什么呢? |
[36:32] | It says, “Don’t touch him.” | 意思是 “别碰他” |
[36:41] | -Wait. Where are you going? -The police. | -等等 你们去哪里? -警局 |
[36:43] | Need a good laugh. | 去找点乐子 |
[36:45] | War criminals? | 战犯? |
[36:48] | Believe it or not, we don’t even have a copy | 说出来你都不信 我们甚至都没有一份 |
[36:50] | of the complete indictment list. | 完整的指控名单 |
[36:52] | -You don’t? -No. | -没有吗? -没有 |
[36:54] | Do you have a copy? I could always Xerox it. | 你能给我一份吗? 我这里有施乐(复印机) |
[36:56] | Miriam, is the copier working again? | 米丽娅姆 复印机能用吗? |
[37:01] | Word has it there’s a bunch of them living right here in Foca. | 传言他们很多人住在弗查 |
[37:04] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[37:07] | Unfortunately, we’re here to reform the police force, | 可惜啊 我们来这里是重建警力 |
[37:10] | not hunt for war criminals. | 而不是追捕战犯 |
[37:12] | But it wouldn’t be much hunting. | 但用不着花太大力气 |
[37:13] | I mean, most of them are listed right in the phone book. | 你看 很多人在电话簿里都能找到 |
[37:16] | As I said, we’re not authorized to arrest war criminals. | 我说过了 我们没有权力逮捕战犯 |
[37:20] | -You are the international police, right? -Yes. | -你们是国际警察 是吧? -对 |
[37:23] | Under the flag of the United Nations. | 我们为联合国效力 |
[37:25] | I thought the UN was looking for war criminals. | 我以为联合国在找战犯呢 |
[37:27] | We are. Aggressively. | 我们是在找 不遗余力地找 |
[37:30] | There’s a $5 million reward, you know? | 还有五百万美金的奖赏呢 知道吗? |
[37:32] | But you said you don’t have an indictment list. | 但你说你连指控名单都没有 |
[37:34] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[37:36] | Donut? | 要炸面圈吗? |
[37:39] | Donut. | 炸面圈 |
[37:41] | Flown in from Bonn. | 波恩空运过来的 |
[37:43] | Very black market. | 来自很神秘的黑市 |
[37:44] | I particularly like the chocolate ones with the rainbow sprinkles. | 我最喜欢这种巧克力味 带彩色糖粒的 |
[37:50] | You see, it’s the UN that are looking for war criminals, | 你看 是联合国在找战犯 |
[37:53] | not the UN police task force. | 而不是国际警察 |
[37:56] | No, not the ones who could actually catch them. | 不是那些真正能抓住他们的人在找 |
[37:58] | Well, that’s one way of looking at it. | 嗯 从某种程度上来说是这样的 |
[38:01] | Sounds like the usual UN jerk-off to me. | 联合国的人就着鸟样 |
[38:03] | You got any milk? | 你有牛奶吗? |
[38:06] | Look, we’re headed up to Celibici now. | 听着 我们现在要上切拉毕齐了 |
[38:08] | We just figured we’d stop in and register with you | 我们只是想在你这里注册一下 |
[38:11] | just in case we got killed or something like that. | 以防我们被杀或者咋样 |
[38:14] | Well, consider yourselves registered. | 嗯 你们这样就算注册过了 |
[38:16] | Miriam, uh, be a love and get me a tea. | 米里亚姆 亲爱的 给我一杯茶 |
[38:20] | Four sugars. | 加四份糖 |
[38:21] | Oh, and a glass of milk. | 噢 还有一杯牛奶 |
[38:25] | Is there any word | 最近有没有什么消息 |
[38:27] | on what’s going up there now? | 山上的消息? |
[38:29] | Well, something. | 嗯 有 |
[38:31] | It’s third time this year we’ve been ordered to stay away. | 我们已经是第三次被下令远离那里 |
[38:36] | From Celibici? | 远离切拉毕齐? |
[38:39] | Suspicious, no? | 怀疑吗? |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:43] | Who ordered you? | 谁下的命令? |
[38:45] | UN command. | 联合国部队司令部 |
[38:46] | Told us to stay away for four or five days. | 让我们四到五天内不准靠近 |
[38:49] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈的混蛋 |
[38:51] | They tell the police not to go up to Celebici. | 他们让警察不要上山 |
[38:54] | I mean, he’s actually up there. I can’t fucking believe this. | 他就在上面 真他妈的不可思议 |
[38:56] | Why would they tell them not to go up there? | 他们为什么要这么做? |
[38:58] | Tell them not to go up there | 不让他们上去 |
[38:59] | because I don’t want them walking into a shootout. | 是因为我不想让他们去挨枪子儿 |
[39:02] | Now, really | 现在 |
[39:04] | tell me the truth. | 跟我说真话 |
[39:07] | Who the fuck are you guys? | 你们几个是他妈的干嘛的? |
[39:10] | I told you, we are journalists. | 跟你说过了 我们是记者 |
[39:12] | Journalists? | 记者? |
[39:14] | Yeah. You have our press credentials. | 是的 记者证你都看了 |
[39:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:19] | Very professionally done. | 伪造得很专业 |
[39:24] | So, uh, you are journalists who believe | 这么说 你们是自以为是 |
[39:26] | that they can get close to someone that no one else can. | 以为能够接近别人都找不到的人的记者 |
[39:30] | Yeah. What’s the problem? | 对 那又怎样? |
[39:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[39:35] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[39:36] | You are journalists on a story. | 你们是报道新闻的记者 |
[39:40] | What, you think we’re just posing as journalists? | 怎么 你觉得我们是在假扮记者? |
[39:47] | Do you like beer? I like beer. Do you like beer? | 喝啤酒吗? 我喜欢啤酒 三位喜欢吗? |
[39:51] | Let’s get a beer. | 去喝一杯吧 |
[39:58] | For a group of UN guards to go, it’s too dangerous. | 对于一队联合国守卫来说 去那里太危险了 |
[40:01] | For you guys? Sure, why not? | 你们呢? 当然没事 怎么会有事呢? |
[40:03] | Go to Celibici. | 去切拉毕齐吧 |
[40:05] | Do the world a favor. | 帮世界一个忙 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry, are you still insinuating we’re a CIA hit squad or something? | 抱歉 你还在暗示 我们是类似中情局暗杀小组那样的人? |
[40:10] | I’m sorry, are you still insinuating you’re journalists? | 抱歉 你还在暗示你们是记者? |
[40:15] | Look, um | 听着 嗯 |
[40:17] | I know things. | 我懂这些 |
[40:20] | I know how things operate. | 我知道规矩 |
[40:23] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我会等你们的 |
[40:27] | Certain things need to be taken care of professionally, right? | 有些事需要很专业的处理 是吧? |
[40:30] | -Took me months -Shh. | 我花了几个月 |
[40:35] | Took me months to gain the trust of certain people | 我花了几个月来获得某些 |
[40:37] | who normally would be protecting the Fox. | 保护狐狸的人的信任 |
[40:39] | That’s how I know you didn’t just stumble on the fact he’s up in Celibici. | 所以我知道你们并不是碰巧知道 他就躲在切拉毕齐上面 |
[40:43] | Well, it’s been printed in the press. | 是啊 报纸上都登了 |
[40:45] | So has the horoscopes. Do you believe them? | 报纸上还登星座呢 你也信? |
[40:49] | -You’re not making any sense now. -I know. | -你说这些没意义 -我知道 |
[40:51] | I’m the United Nations. | 我是联合国 |
[41:04] | And fact is, the United Nations | 事实是 联合国 |
[41:06] | Oh, fuck. The French specifically, | 哦 操 特别是那些法国人 |
[41:08] | they have no interest in catching the Fox. | 他们并没有兴趣去抓狐狸 |
[41:10] | They would be happy if he killed all the Muslims. | 他们很高兴看到他杀光穆斯林 |
[41:12] | Save them all this money and energy. | 让他们省钱又省力 |
[41:15] | John Major and the British backed the Fox, | 约翰·梅杰(前首相)和英国人支持狐狸 |
[41:17] | even though they would never publicly admit it. | 不过他们当然不会公开承认 |
[41:20] | And the Americans Yeah, they brokered the peace agreement, | 至于美国人 没错 他们斡旋成功了和平协定 |
[41:22] | but some would suggest they made a secret deal with the Fox | 不过也有人暗示 他们跟狐狸作了秘密交易 |
[41:25] | that if he stepped down from power, | 只要他放弃权力 |
[41:27] | they would not arrest him for war crimes. | 他们就永远不会以战犯的名义逮捕他 |
[41:31] | Who knows what’s true, what isn’t? The whole fucking thing is dirty. | 真真假假 谁知道? 这一切都是他妈肮脏的 |
[41:35] | But in dirty times | 不过在肮脏的年代 |
[41:38] | dirty deeds need to be done, right? | 就得做肮脏的事 对吧? |
[41:41] | One arm of the government said it would do something, does nothing. | 政府一面说 会有所作为 也就是不作为 |
[41:45] | That would be us. | 说的就是我们 |
[41:46] | The other hand | 另一方面 |
[41:48] | CIA | 中情局 |
[41:50] | whoever | 不管是谁了 |
[41:52] | does something else. | 干的又是另一档子事 |
[41:54] | I mean, look at you guys. | 我是说 看看你们几个家伙 |
[41:56] | Do you really think you’re fooling anyone? | 你们真的以为自己谁都骗得过? |
[42:02] | He thinks we’re a hit squad. | 他觉得我们是暗杀小组 |
[42:04] | -He thinks we’re a fucking hit squad! -Yeah, this can’t be good. | -他觉得我们是他妈的暗杀小组! -是啊 这可不好 |
[42:07] | Isn’t it illegal, impersonating a CIA officer? | 冒充中情局官员 这不是非法的吗? |
[42:10] | Yeah, but we denied it. | 是 不过我们否认了 |
[42:11] | Yeah, he didn’t believe it. | 是 但他不相信 |
[42:13] | It’s true. It’s like the more we fucking denied it, | 没错 看样子我们越他妈的否认 |
[42:15] | the more he didn’t believe it. | 他越不相信 |
[42:17] | Yeah, the problem is, if you were CIA you would deny it. | 对 问题在于 如果你真是中情局的 你就会否认 |
[42:20] | And if you weren’t, you would also deny it. | 如果你不是 你也会否认 |
[42:23] | Actually he’s not that far off the mark, you know? | 事实上他想的也差不太多 知道么? |
[42:25] | I mean, we’re not CIA, | 我的意思是 我们不是中情局的 |
[42:26] | but we can do a lot more | 但我们除了采访狐狸 |
[42:28] | than just interview the Fox. | 还能做很多事 |
[42:32] | Wait. Hold up. | 等等 打住 |
[42:33] | -Simon. -What? | -西蒙 -怎么? |
[42:36] | Now, you’re not still on this capturing jag? | 别告诉我你还有抓人这疯狂想法 |
[42:39] | It’s not a jag. | 没什么疯狂 |
[42:42] | Not a jag, not a whim. Especially now. | 不疯狂 也不是头脑发热 尤其是到了这个地步 |
[42:45] | Especially since Boris basically confirmed that he’s hiding out up there. | 尤其是博里斯已经基本肯定了 他就藏在那上面 |
[42:48] | Okay. Now, now, Simon, | 好吧 现在这样 西蒙 |
[42:49] | I was willing to come along with you | 我愿意跟你走 |
[42:52] | and try to even get close enough to this psychopathic fuck | 尽可能接近这个神经有问题的杂种 |
[42:55] | to try and get an interview. | 然后尽可能作一次采访 |
[42:58] | But we are not capturing him. | 但我们不能抓他 |
[43:00] | I mean, look at us. | 我的意思是 看看我们仨 |
[43:02] | That’s not what we do. | 我们没那个本事 |
[43:04] | I’m checking into that hotel | 我去酒店登记 |
[43:07] | down the road. | 山脚下那家 |
[43:08] | I’m taking a shower, a shit, and a Seconal. | 洗个澡 拉屎 再吃点安眠药 |
[43:11] | Tomorrow morning I’m getting up, | 明天一早起床 |
[43:12] | I’m driving up that mountain to Celibici, | 然后开车上山前往切拉毕齐 |
[43:14] | and I am finding the Fox. | 去找狐狸 |
[43:16] | Now, you’re welcome to join me, Duckie, | 欢迎加入 达达 |
[43:18] | or you’re welcome to fuck off. | 也欢迎滚蛋 |
[43:20] | Your choice. | 看你了 |
[43:33] | You think this is crazy too, huh? | 你也觉得这很疯狂 是吧? |
[43:36] | I mean, just trying to get an interview is crazy. | 我是说 做个采访就够疯狂了 |
[43:38] | But we’re not mercenaries. | 我们又不是雇佣兵 |
[43:41] | Yeah, well, I’m supposed to be on fucking vacation. | 是啊 没错 我他妈的现在应该在度假 |
[43:44] | And it makes sense why he had a meltdown on air. | 他在电视上失态不是偶然的 |
[43:46] | He’s a goddamn nut job. | 他他妈的就是一个呆子 |
[43:49] | Yeah, Simon is a goddamn nut job, | 是啊 他他妈是个呆子 |
[43:51] | but his meltdown wasn’t for nothing. | 但他的失态并不是突然的 |
[43:55] | We’d seen some horrible stuff that day. | 我们那天看到了很多可怕的场面 |
[43:57] | Yeah, reporters see horrible things all the time. | 是的 记者经常要看到可怕的东西 |
[44:02] | That’s what they do. | 这是他们的工作 |
[44:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:08] | Look, I saw the tape, okay? He was drunk, high. | 听着 我看了那盘带子 好吧? 他喝醉了 喝高了 |
[44:11] | He just fucking lost it. | 他就是失控了 |
[44:13] | He lost it then, and he’s losing it now. | 那时失控了 现在又失控了 |
[44:22] | There was these two girls, right? | 有这么两个女孩 |
[44:25] | Named Marda and Una. | 名叫玛达和邬娜 |
[44:28] | They said they were cousins but | 她们说她们是表亲 但 |
[44:31] | We used to hang out together from time to time. | 我们过去经常一起去玩 |
[44:34] | Who the hell knows why they were there. | 谁他妈知道她们为什么在那里 |
[44:36] | It was war. | 那是战争 |
[44:38] | People was broke. | 人们身无分文 |
[44:40] | People did things. | 用各种方法谋生 |
[44:42] | All I know is | 我所知道的是 |
[44:44] | we had a good time. | 我们在一起很高兴 |
[44:46] | They were our friends. | 她们是我们的朋友 |
[44:51] | Somewhere along the line, | 后来 |
[44:53] | maybe the second or third year into the war, | 大约是开战后的第二 三年 |
[44:56] | Simon and Marda, they had a little thing. | 西蒙和玛达的关系有了点变化 |
[45:02] | Hell, it was more than a little thing. | 噢 岂只是一点 |
[45:05] | Simon, he liked her. | 西蒙 他喜欢她 |
[45:10] | He did things for her. | 他为她做了一些事 |
[45:12] | Whatever little money he had, he gave her. | 一旦有了钱 他就给她 |
[45:15] | They didn’t spend that much time together. | 他们在一起的时间并没有太长 |
[45:17] | But it was war, how can you? | 那可是战争 怎么可能? |
[45:20] | But Simon, in his own little crazy way, | 但西蒙 用他那特有的疯狂的方式 |
[45:24] | he loved her. | 爱着她 |
[45:29] | Now, you fast-forward six months. | 时间往后六个月 |
[45:32] | Sarajevo’s under siege worse than ever. | 萨拉热窝陷入了最惨烈的境地 |
[45:36] | And we haven’t heard from Marda or her cousin for months now. | 我们已经几个月没有玛达和她表妹的消息了 |
[45:40] | And only thing we knew | 我们只知道 |
[45:41] | was that Marda had gone back to Polje | 玛达回到了波列 |
[45:43] | to help out her mother. | 去帮她母亲的忙 |
[45:46] | And then one day we hear about a serious incident in Polje, | 之后有一天 我们听说波列发生了一起惨剧 |
[45:51] | and we go there to cover it. | 于是我们前去报道 |
[45:55] | The horrors we saw. | 我们看到的恐怖场景 |
[45:59] | Fucking inhuman. | 惨无人道 令人发指 |
[46:03] | Neither Simon nor I said anything, | 西蒙和我都没说话 |
[46:06] | you know, although we both knew | 尽管我们都知道 |
[46:08] | that Marda was from this town. | 玛达是那个镇子的人 |
[46:10] | We just got ready to do our job, | 我们只是准备开始自己的工作 |
[46:13] | cover our story. | 报道新闻 |
[46:17] | Inez, | 伊内兹 |
[46:19] | Jasmine, | 贾斯敏 |
[46:21] | Amar, | 阿玛尔 |
[46:23] | Amin. | 阿敏 |
[46:24] | No? | 不行? |
[46:25] | How about Aidan? | 艾丹呢? |
[46:27] | Or how about Simon Junior? | 或者小西蒙? |
[46:35] | And then there she was. | 之后我们看到了她 |
[46:37] | Twenty minutes before we went on the air. | 那是直播前二十分钟 |
[46:42] | They had shot her in her stomach five times. | 她的腹部被开了五枪 |
[46:48] | So don’t believe everything that you learn in journalism school, | 所以不要相信你在新闻学院学到的东西 |
[46:52] | ’cause in war | 因为在战场上 |
[46:56] | what you see | 你所看到的 |
[46:58] | and what really happened | 和真正所发生的 |
[47:00] | are sometimes two very different things. | 有些时候根本是两码事 |
[47:07] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天呐! 噢 我的天呐! |
[48:33] | Simon! | 西蒙! |
[48:34] | Simon, no! No! No! | 西蒙 不! 不! 不! |
[48:36] | Okay? Okay? Come on. | 好吗? 好吗? 别这样 |
[48:38] | -It’s all right. -You okay? | -没事的 -你没事吧? |
[48:40] | Wait! Simon, no! Wait! | 等等! 西蒙 不! 等等! |
[48:44] | -Let go! -No! Simon! Come on! | -我们走! -不! 西蒙! 别这样! |
[48:48] | You fucking shit! | 你这狗娘养的! |
[48:49] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[48:52] | No! Please, Simon. | 不! 拜托 西蒙 |
[48:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[48:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[49:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:13] | Oh, fuck, man. | 我操 哥们 |
[49:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:01] | Watch the land mines. | 小心地雷 |
[50:02] | Okay, shut up. | 够了 闭嘴 |
[50:32] | You see that? | 看到没? |
[50:36] | What was that? A lookout? | 那是什么? 前哨? |
[50:38] | My God, Duck. I think he’s really up there. | 上帝啊 达克 我想他真的在上面 |
[50:40] | They’re watching every car that goes up this mountain. | 他们盯着每辆上山的车 |
[50:45] | Hold on, boys. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 坐稳了 孩子们 路上会很颠簸 |
[51:02] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 坐好了 |
[51:03] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[51:05] | Back, back, back, back, back. | 倒车 倒车 倒车 |
[51:09] | You are out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[51:10] | Correct. | 没错 |
[52:13] | Where’s the welcoming committee? | 欢迎的队伍呢? |
[52:16] | Be thankful that there aren’t 50 Kalashnikovs pointed at our heads. | 没有五十把AK对着我们就要谢天谢地了 |
[52:20] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[52:23] | I’m going to do what any good journalist would do | 我会像任何一个优秀的记者那样 |
[52:24] | when he gets to a new place. | 到了新的地方做同一件事 |
[52:26] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是么? 什么事? |
[52:28] | I’m going to find a bar. | 找个酒吧 |
[53:13] | Doesn’t exactly look like they get many newcomers in here. | 看样子这里没什么外人啊 |
[53:16] | Just keep smiling. You’ll be fine. | 保持微笑就会没事 |
[53:26] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[53:27] | He said you’re about skinny enough to be used as bait. | 她说你皮肤光滑的都可以做鱼饵了 |
[53:31] | -Yeah. It’s a fishing joke. -Yeah, no. I get it. | -对 一个钓鱼的笑话 -嗯 不 我听懂了 |
[53:38] | Duck, I hope you have money. | 达克 但愿你带着钱 |
[53:40] | What happened to the 20 I gave you yesterday? | 我昨天给你的二十块钱哪去了? |
[53:52] | Simon, save some for me. | 西蒙 给我留点 |
[54:18] | What is he saying? | 他说什么? |
[54:21] | He just sold you and me out. | 他刚把你我出卖了 |
[54:23] | -Thank you, Simon. -Great. | -谢谢你 西蒙 -好极了 |
[54:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[54:44] | Do you really think we would sell out leader of our people | 你真的以为这么一杯白兰地 |
[54:47] | for a simple glass of cheap brandy? | 就能让我们出卖自己的民族领袖? |
[54:50] | Do you really think the people of Republica Srpska are that weak? | 你真的以为塞族共和国的人民 就这么软弱? |
[54:56] | We don’t go University like you people do. | 我们不像你们 念过大学 |
[54:58] | But we are not dumb, and we don’t like to be made fun of. | 但我们也不傻 我们不喜欢被人耍 |
[55:03] | We are not making fun of you. | 我们没有拿你们开玩笑 |
[55:05] | Bullshit! You continue even now. | 狗屎! 你还说 |
[55:07] | Don’t insult me by acting otherwise. | 别装模作样侮辱我 |
[55:11] | Okay, we don’t want any trouble. | 好吧 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[55:13] | You know how I got these animals on wall? | 你知道墙上这些动物怎么来的吗? |
[55:18] | -I shoot them. -All right. | -我杀的 -好吧 |
[55:21] | We’re going to be leaving now. | 我们要走了 |
[55:23] | Yes, I think so. | 嗯 我想也是 |
[55:27] | -One question before we go. -Simon | -走之前再问一句 -西蒙 |
[55:29] | Did you ever go hunting with him? | 你跟他一起打猎过吗? |
[55:41] | I mean, uh, he got his nickname because he loved to hunt foxes. | 我的意思是 他有这个外号 是因为他喜欢猎杀狐狸 |
[55:46] | You obviously love to hunt foxes. | 很明显你也喜欢打狐狸 |
[55:48] | I was just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
[55:51] | In a war, I kill people like you. | 在战场上 我杀的就是你这种人 |
[55:57] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[55:58] | Yes, yes, it is. | 是的 是的 结束了 |
[56:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[56:06] | Did you hunt with him? | 你跟他一起打猎吗? |
[56:08] | -For fuck’s sake, Simon. -You are one brave motherfucker. | -他妈的别说了 西蒙 -你真是一个勇敢的畜牲 |
[56:14] | Hey. Duck. | 嗨 达克 |
[56:15] | Duck, look. | 达克 看 |
[56:16] | You’re just like those stupid United Nations people | 你就跟那些联合国的傻子一样 |
[56:20] | that poke around, seeing if one of us will talk. | 整天在周围晃荡 希望我们有人能松口 |
[56:23] | You tell your friends that we know nothing here. | 回去告诉你的朋友们 我们什么也不知道 |
[56:27] | Tell them that we lost loved ones in the war, too. | 告诉他们我们所爱的人也死在战争中了 |
[56:30] | Not just the Muslims. | 不是只有穆斯林才这么惨 |
[56:31] | You tell them that. | 告诉他们这些话 |
[56:33] | I make sure you get back down the road without dying. | 我保证你下山的路上死不了 |
[56:37] | Or at least I do my best. | 或者至少我自己会努力克制的 |
[56:41] | What do you mean, you saw his cars? | 你什么意思 看见他的车队了? |
[56:43] | While you were back there being a complete fucking asshole, | 你还在那边装B的时候 |
[56:46] | Benjamin saw them out the door. | 本杰明在门外看见他们了 |
[56:48] | Jesus. Which way did they go? | 老天爷 他们往哪边走了? |
[56:50] | -Back down the mountain. -Go! | -从那边下山了 -快走! |
[56:51] | Get in the car! | 上车! |
[56:53] | Shit! Fuck! | 操! 日! |
[57:03] | What are we going to do, run ’em off the road? | 我们现在干嘛 追击他们? |
[57:05] | -I don’t know. -These men are killers, Simon! | -我不知道 -这些人杀人不眨眼 西蒙! |
[57:07] | -Fuck these roads! -Simon. | -操他妈的路! -西蒙 |
[57:10] | Kid’s got a point. | 这孩子说得有道理 |
[57:11] | So does my dick. | 我的老二也有道理 |
[57:13] | What exactly are you planning on doing? | 你到底打算怎样? |
[57:15] | You got three cars that’s full of them! | 那三辆车里全是人! |
[57:17] | Yeah, I’m going to call the UN or NATO or someone. | 嗯 我要打电话给联合国 或者北约或者其他什么人 |
[57:19] | -No fucking calls. -What the hell? | -打他妈什么电话 -我操 |
[57:21] | -You madman! That was my phone! -No calls! | -你这个疯子! 我的电话! -打什么电话! |
[57:23] | No NATO! No UN! Nothing! | 什么北约! 什么联合国! 什么也没有! |
[57:25] | I don’t trust anybody! | 我谁也不相信! |
[57:27] | -Holy shit. -Fuck. | -我操他妈的 -日 |
[57:36] | Simon, I swear to God, if you do something stupid, I’ll kill you myself. | 西蒙 我向上帝发誓 如果你做什么傻事 我先杀了你 |
[57:45] | -Hi. -Hi. Get out of the car. | -嗨 -嗨 出来 |
[57:47] | No, we’re just tourists on our way to Montenegro. | 不 我们只是去黑山的游客 |
[57:49] | Yeah, get out of the fucking car now! | 嗯 从他妈的车里出来 赶紧的! |
[57:51] | Oh, my God. We’re going to fucking die. | 噢 上帝 我们他妈的要挂了 |
[57:53] | -Stay calm. -Out! | -保持冷静 -出来! |
[57:54] | You’re making a mistake here because we’re just passing | 我们只是路过 你误会了 |
[57:57] | On the ground! | 跪下来! |
[57:59] | -Get the fuck on the ground! -Just don’t panic. | -他妈的跪下来! -别慌 |
[58:01] | -Shut the fuck up. -What are you waiting for? Come on. | -他妈的闭嘴 -你们俩在等什么? 出来 |
[58:03] | -No, nothing. Okay. Okay. -Come on. Come on. | -不 没事 好 好 -快点 快点 |
[58:06] | Out. Out. You, too. Out. Come on. Come on. | 出来 出来 你也是 出来 快点 快点 |
[58:09] | -This was all a misunderstanding. -Shut the fuck up! | -完全是误会 -他妈的闭嘴! |
[58:11] | On the ground now! Get down. | 跪下! 快点! |
[58:14] | -On the ground now. -Okay, okay, okay. | -给我跪下 -好的 好的 |
[58:18] | You don’t have to worry about us. We’re just journalists! | 不用担心我们 我们只是记者 |
[58:20] | -You do not have -Shut up! | -你们不用 -闭嘴! |
[58:29] | Simon? | 西蒙? |
[58:36] | Goran? Fucking hell! | 戈兰? 操他妈的! |
[58:37] | Shit. Fucking Simon Hunt! | 日 他妈的西蒙·汉特! |
[58:40] | You know this motherfucker? | 你认识这个畜牲? |
[58:42] | Sascha! Simon Hunt! | 萨沙! 西蒙·汉特! |
[58:46] | Goran, you crazy, thick-necked Croatian son of a bitch! | 戈兰 你这个疯狂的 粗脖子克罗地亚龟儿子! |
[58:50] | -How are you? -I’m good, I’m good. | -怎么样? -我很好 很好 |
[58:54] | -We almost kill you, man. -Yeah, no shit. | -差点杀了你 哥们 -是啊 可不 |
[58:55] | Listen, never drive on our road. | 听着 以后别在我们的路上开车 |
[58:58] | But if you do, call first us, okay? | 迫不得已的话 先给我们打电话 好吧? |
[59:00] | Okay. All right. I promise. I promise. | 好吧 我保证 我保证 |
[59:06] | Laugh at all their jokes. | 听到他们说笑话 就跟着笑 |
[59:07] | Whatever you do, don’t stare at the midget. | 不管做什么 千万别盯着那个侏儒看 |
[59:09] | What midget? | 什么侏儒? |
[59:10] | They’re black marketeers. | 他们是黑市的 |
[59:12] | -They run stuff that comes in through Croatia. -Okay. | -他们经营从克罗地亚走私进来的东西 -好吧 |
[59:15] | -Simon! -Sascha! | -西蒙! -萨沙! |
[59:18] | -Oh, shit, I’m staring at the midget. -Well, stop. | -我操 我盯着侏儒看了 -嗯 别看了 |
[59:27] | Where the fuck my money? | 我的钱他妈的在哪里? |
[59:30] | Beautiful guitar, it’s yours. Go ahead. | 很好的吉他 给你了 拿着 |
[59:34] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈的荒唐 |
[59:37] | Yeah, it’s, like, twice his size. | 是啊 差不多有他两个大了 |
[59:41] | Fucking greedy midget. | 操他妈贪心的侏儒 |
[59:46] | What? | 怎么? |
[59:49] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会补偿你的 |
[59:51] | I’ll pay you both back. | 我会补偿你俩的 |
[1:00:05] | -Duck? -Hey, baby. | -达克? -嗨 宝贝 |
[1:00:07] | Wait, I can hardly hear you. | 等等 我听不清 |
[1:00:09] | Costas, can you turn down the stereo, please? | 科斯塔斯 你能把音响开小声点吗? 拜托 |
[1:00:12] | -Where are you? -I’m fine. | -你在哪里? -我很好 |
[1:00:14] | No. Baby, I said where are you? | 不是 宝贝 我问你在哪里? |
[1:00:16] | Oh, oh, yeah. I’m on Gaspar’s boat. | 哦 对 我在加斯帕的船上 |
[1:00:20] | Who is Gaspar? | 谁是加斯帕? |
[1:00:21] | Costas and Lola’s friend. No, no more champagne. | 科斯塔斯和萝拉的朋友 不 不要香槟了 |
[1:00:24] | No, talk to me! Who is Costas and Lola? | 不 跟我说话! 科斯塔斯和萝拉又是谁? |
[1:00:27] | Look baby, I can hardly hear you. | 听着宝贝 我实在听不清 |
[1:00:30] | The connection’s horrible. | 信号太差了 |
[1:00:31] | When are you coming? | 你什么时候来? |
[1:00:33] | I’m going to be there tomorrow morning. | 我明天过去 |
[1:00:35] | First flight out. | 第一班航班 |
[1:00:36] | Okay. But you better hurryl | 好吧 但你最好快点! |
[1:00:38] | Georgio, no! I’m ticklish! | 不要 乔治! 我没这么好搞! |
[1:00:40] | Wait a minute! Who is Georgio? | 等等! 谁是乔治? |
[1:00:43] | -You can’t slap my butt like that. -What? Nol Put Georgio on the phonel | -你不能这么拍我屁股 -什么? 不! 让乔治接电话! |
[1:00:46] | I want to talk to Georgiol | 我要跟乔治讲话! |
[1:00:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:01:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:01:16] | So you ran into the midget. | 看来你撞见侏儒了 |
[1:01:18] | It’s better than running over the midget. | 总好过从他身上碾过去 |
[1:01:21] | And how’d you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:01:22] | Look. We cannot talk here. | 听着 我们不能在这里谈 |
[1:01:24] | I didn’t know we were talking. | 我没发现我们在谈 |
[1:01:27] | We’re not talking. | 我们是不在谈 |
[1:01:29] | Well, it looks like we’re talking. | 噢 我们看起来是在谈 |
[1:01:30] | Visegrad. Dobran Tunnel, tonight at 9. | 维舍格勒 杜布让隧道 今晚九点 |
[1:01:34] | Things are heating up. | 有重要线索 |
[1:02:01] | Why do you keep breaking into my room? | 你为什么老是闯到我房里来? |
[1:02:04] | Look, I’m between places right now. | 听着 我现在很难做 |
[1:02:06] | I needed a bath. | 需要洗个澡 |
[1:02:22] | So what the hell are you going to do, Simon? | 那你他妈的到底想怎样 西蒙? |
[1:02:26] | You’re broke. | 你身无分文 |
[1:02:27] | You owe midgets. | 还欠着侏儒钱 |
[1:02:33] | I dream about him, Duck. | 我梦里想着他 达克 |
[1:02:35] | I dream about catching him. | 我梦里想着抓住他 |
[1:02:41] | Wiping that arrogant smile off his face. | 让他自负的笑容消失 |
[1:02:45] | My whole fucking situation, | 我现在这他妈的处境 |
[1:02:47] | every bad thing that’s ever happened to me, stems from that bastard. | 那之后发生的所有不幸 都是因为这个混账 |
[1:02:53] | I was flying high before that war. | 战争之前我雄心勃勃 |
[1:02:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:02] | We were a fucking great team. | 我们曾经是他妈多好的搭档 |
[1:03:03] | The best. | 是最好的 |
[1:03:17] | And then it all went to shit. | 然后都他妈没了 |
[1:03:21] | Finding him would’ve been so fucking brilliant. | 我们都已经离他这么近了 |
[1:03:27] | Maybe you should call your source again. | 也许你应该再联系一下你的线人 |
[1:03:36] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:03:39] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:03:40] | There is no source. | 没什么线人 |
[1:03:42] | I made up the whole story. | 整件事都是我编的 |
[1:03:45] | You are un-fucking-believable. | 你真他妈的荒唐 |
[1:03:47] | I heard rumors that the Fox was up in Celebici. | 我听人说狐狸躲在切拉毕齐 |
[1:03:50] | I thought if I had a source, it’d push you over to joining me, so | 我想如果有线人 就能说服你加入我 所以 |
[1:03:54] | You know, I must be a fucking idiot. | 知道么 我就是个大白痴 |
[1:03:56] | No, I’m an asshole. | 不 我是个混蛋 |
[1:03:58] | No, all this time, you’ve been making fun of my life in New York. | 不 这些天你一直取笑我在纽约的生活 |
[1:04:01] | Joking about how I’m not the man that I used to be? | 取笑我不是过去那个我了 |
[1:04:05] | Let me share something with you, Simon. You’re not the man you used to be, either. | 让我告诉你一件事 西蒙 你也不是过去那个你了 |
[1:04:09] | You are far fucking from it. | 你他妈的差远了 |
[1:04:13] | Dry your dick off and get the fuck outta my room. | 把你的老二擦干 然后给我滚出去 |
[1:04:18] | Lady, do you | 小姐 你能不能 |
[1:04:20] | Look, I’m just trying to change my | 听着 我只是想改一下 |
[1:04:27] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[1:04:30] | Yes, I made it up. | 是的 我说了假话 |
[1:04:32] | -Shit, Simon. -We weren’t wrong, you know? | -日 西蒙 -但我们没错 不是吗? |
[1:04:35] | Boris, the UN guy, he thought we were right on his trail. | 波利斯 联合国那个家伙 他觉得我们和他想的一样 |
[1:04:37] | -Yeah, well, he still does. -What do you mean? | -是啊 他至今还这么觉得 -你什么意思? |
[1:04:40] | I just saw him in the lobby, | 我刚在大堂见过他 |
[1:04:42] | and he wants to meet his favorite CIA hit squad | 他今晚想要在维舍格勒那废弃的隧道里 |
[1:04:45] | at that burnt-out tunnel in Visegrad tonight. | 见见他最欣赏的暗杀小组 |
[1:04:47] | -He said, “Things are heating up.” -He did? | -他说 “有重要线索” -他这么说? |
[1:04:50] | Yes. The whole damn thing is fucking ridiculous. | 对 整件事都是这么他妈的荒唐 |
[1:04:52] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me? We got to get going! | 你他妈为什么不早告诉我? 我们该走了! |
[1:05:09] | So at what point do we get jumped and killed? | 我们怎么还没被海扁一顿再被杀掉? |
[1:05:32] | I’m not doing what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在干嘛 |
[1:05:34] | I mean, clearly I’m doing this, but I’m not doing this, | 我的意思是 显然我是在这么做 但我并不在这么做 |
[1:05:37] | because if I was doing this, I could get into a lot of trouble for doing it. | 因为如果我是在这么做 我会因此惹上一堆麻烦 |
[1:05:42] | What the fuck, Boris? | 搞什么鸟 波利斯? |
[1:05:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:05:52] | She might seem young and beautiful to you, | 她看起来也许年轻而美丽 |
[1:05:54] | but she would cut your balls off and sell them as trinkets | 但如果她发现你们在玩她 |
[1:05:57] | if she thinks you’re fucking with her. Okay? | 就会把你们的蛋蛋割下来当装饰品卖 知道了吗? |
[1:06:01] | Boris? | 波利斯? |
[1:06:06] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁? |
[1:06:07] | The person I spoke to about your mission. | 我把你们的任务告诉了这个人 |
[1:06:10] | Mirjana. | 蜜尔珍娜 |
[1:06:11] | She is going to lead you to the Fox. | 她会让你们找到狐狸 |
[1:06:15] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:06:48] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:07:00] | Sit. | 坐 |
[1:07:16] | I’m no friend of the Muslims. | 我不是穆斯林的朋友 |
[1:07:19] | Right at the start of the war, they got some girls from my school. | 战争一开始 他们就从我们学校抢了几个女孩 |
[1:07:22] | Look, it was shitty on all sides, okay? | 听着 两边都很恶心 好吧? |
[1:07:26] | You don’t know shitty until you’ve been gang-raped for seven hours. | 被轮奸七个小时以后 你才会知道什么叫恶心 |
[1:07:36] | -Where’s Boris? -This is not about justice. | -波利斯呢? -这事无关正义 |
[1:07:40] | I am and always will be a proud Serb. | 我是 也将一直是一个骄傲的塞族人 |
[1:07:43] | This is about money. | 这事跟钱有关 |
[1:07:44] | My father had a system. Made us money. | 我父亲有路子 让我们赚钱 |
[1:07:48] | Then Boghanovic’s men took over. | 之后博格达诺维奇的人抢了我们的生意 |
[1:07:51] | Wanted what we had. | 他们想要我们所拥有的 |
[1:07:54] | Now they run the petrol and cigarettes coming in from Serbia. | 现在他们在经营 从塞尔维亚进口手枪和烟草的生意 |
[1:07:58] | Use that money to protect him. | 赚的钱用来保护他 |
[1:08:01] | But they killed my father. | 但他们杀了我父亲 |
[1:08:05] | And now we have nothing. | 现在我们一无所有 |
[1:08:09] | I hate nothing. | 我谁也不恨 |
[1:08:11] | You stop them, I get my family business back. | 你们让他们住手 我拿回我的家族生意 |
[1:08:14] | What do we get? | 我们能得到什么? |
[1:08:16] | What you came to Bosnia to get. | 得到你们来波斯尼亚的目标 |
[1:08:23] | And how do we do that? | 我们怎么做? |
[1:08:25] | My old boyfriend, he is one of his guards. | 我以前的男友 是他的一个保镖 |
[1:08:30] | Midac. | 米达奇 |
[1:08:32] | He is in love with me, calls me every day. | 他深爱着我 每天给我电话 |
[1:08:35] | I have no interest in him anymore, but I still talk to him | 我已经对他没兴趣了 但仍和他通话 |
[1:08:39] | because I know one day the CIA will come to my home. | 因为我知道总有一天中情局会来找我的 |
[1:08:45] | -How many guards? -Ten. | -一共几个保镖? -十个 |
[1:08:49] | -We’re just three. -Three of you is thirty of them. | -我们才三个人 -你们三个顶他们三十个 |
[1:08:52] | They are fat and lazy and bored out of their minds in the countryside. | 他们又肥又懒 在乡下早已经呆得心不在焉 |
[1:08:56] | And you know exactly where he is? | 你知道他的确切所在? |
[1:08:58] | I can. | 我能知道 |
[1:09:01] | Now you give me thousand marks. | 现在给我一千马克 |
[1:09:04] | A thou Are you out or your fucking mind? | 一千你他妈的疯了啊? |
[1:09:07] | No. I want goodwill gesture. | 不 我只是想看到你们的诚意 |
[1:09:09] | My goodwill has disappeared, lady. | 我的诚意已经没了 女士 |
[1:09:13] | I risk everything talking to you. | 为了跟你们谈话 我冒了多少风险 |
[1:09:16] | We just can’t. | 我们就是不能给你钱 |
[1:09:19] | I need assurance you don’t take advantage of me. | 我需要你们保证不是在利用我 |
[1:09:29] | If you guys are not serious, forget it. | 如果你们不是认真来谈的 那算了 |
[1:09:37] | The Agency has strict rules. | 局里面的规矩很严 |
[1:09:40] | We’re not authorized for payments. | 我们无权支付款项 |
[1:09:47] | Others in the company are, but not us. | 其他部门的人可以 但我们不行 |
[1:09:50] | Weaker divisions are. Smaller divisions. | 更弱的部门 更小的部门可以 |
[1:09:53] | You know what we do. | 你清楚我们的工作性质 |
[1:09:57] | You know who we are. | 你清楚我们的身份 |
[1:09:59] | You know our reputations and our accuracy in achieving our goals around the world. | 你清楚我们的声誉 清楚我们在全球完成任务的精准性 |
[1:10:04] | A single bullet from us can end wars | 我们的一颗子弹可以结束战争 |
[1:10:07] | or start them. | 也可以挑起战争 |
[1:10:08] | Now, you’re worried about others killing you, | 现在你担心会被别人干掉 |
[1:10:10] | but what you should most be worried about are the three people in this room | 但你更应该担心面前的这三个人 |
[1:10:13] | and the reputations that they bring with them. | 以及他们代表的名声 |
[1:10:15] | We will do what we need to do to achieve our goals. | 我们会不惜一切手段达到目标 |
[1:10:18] | Right now, you’re standing in the way of us achieving those goals. | 现在 你正阻碍着我们完成目标 |
[1:10:21] | You can help us, and you’ll no longer be hindering our operation. | 你可以选择帮我们 也可以选择不再做我们行动的绊脚石 |
[1:10:25] | You can ignore us, and I cannot guarantee your safety. | 你可以无视我们 但我不能保证你的安全 |
[1:10:31] | The Agency is, I’m afraid to say, completely humorless about these issues. | 我不得不说 对于这种事 局里是不会开玩笑的 |
[1:10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:53] | Tomorrow, when he call, I will find out what we all need to know. | 明天他再打电话的时候 我会拿到我们需要的所有信息 |
[1:10:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:00] | Un-fucking-believable, Benji! | 真他妈的不可思议 本本! |
[1:11:02] | I didn’t think you had it in you! | 没看出来啊 你小子! |
[1:11:04] | That’s the ballsiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我这辈子见过的最有种的事情 |
[1:11:08] | You’re a madman. | 你真是个疯子 |
[1:11:10] | I think she’s just full of shit and trying to play us, | 我觉得她就是满肚子狗屎 想玩我们 |
[1:11:12] | but it’s better to find out for sure. | 但最好能确定一下 |
[1:11:14] | I don’t know what we got into here, gentlemen, | 我不知道现在到底在干吗 先生们 |
[1:11:16] | but I fucking love it. | 但我真他妈的喜欢 |
[1:11:19] | You know, when you think about it, the whole thing is fucking ridiculous. | 知道么 再回想一下 整件事就是他妈的荒唐 |
[1:11:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:11:24] | I could very well be CIA. | 我其实很像中情局的人 |
[1:11:26] | You can’t even spell CIA. | 你连中情局这个词都不会拼 |
[1:11:28] | Every fucking CIA guy I know looks exactly like me. | 我所认识的每一个中情局的家伙 看起来都像极了我 |
[1:11:32] | Yeah, only better-looking. | 是啊 只是长得更帅一些 |
[1:11:34] | They certainly do not look like me. | 他们看起来肯定不像我 |
[1:11:36] | And that is the genius of it. | 这就是最天才的部分 |
[1:11:37] | The CIA would have someone who doesn’t look CIA. | 中情局一定会有一个 看起来不像中情局的人 |
[1:11:40] | That’s | 那就是 |
[1:11:42] | That’s exactly what they would do. | 那就是他们的做法 |
[1:11:48] | -What? -I think we’re being followed. | -怎么? -我想我们被跟踪了 |
[1:11:51] | -What? -What do you mean? | -什么? -你什么意思? |
[1:11:53] | What part of “I think we’re being followed” do you not understand? | “我想我们被跟踪了” 这里面哪个字你听不懂? |
[1:12:01] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[1:12:06] | He’s right with me every turn. | 他每个拐弯都跟着我们 |
[1:12:07] | Who could it be? | 会是谁呢? |
[1:12:14] | -Jesus fucking hell! -We can’t stop. | -操他妈的! -我们不能停下来 |
[1:12:16] | We got to get back to Sarajevo. | 我们得回萨拉热窝去 |
[1:12:17] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 差一点 |
[1:12:19] | We got one problem. | 现在有个问题 |
[1:12:20] | That right turn I made back there? | 记得我刚才那个右拐? |
[1:12:22] | We’re not heading toward Sarajevo. | 我们现在不是开往萨拉热窝 |
[1:12:23] | -We’re heading toward Pale. -Oh, God damn it! | -我们正前往帕莱 -噢 我日! |
[1:12:26] | Why? What’s Pale? | 为什么? 帕莱是什么? |
[1:12:28] | Just the worst place we possibly could go. | 我们能去到的最危险的地方 |
[1:12:29] | It’s where the Fox lived during the war. | 狐狸在战争中就住在那里 |
[1:12:31] | -It’s just Serb country. -Fucking peachy. | -塞族乡下 -太他妈好了 |
[1:12:35] | -Fucking hell! -Jesus! | -我操! -妈的! |
[1:12:37] | -Horn honks -What’s your fucking problem! | 你他妈的有病啊! |
[1:12:39] | -Shit! -Okay, okay. | -操! -好吧 好吧 |
[1:12:42] | Fucking shit! | 我操! |
[1:12:44] | Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! | 加速! 加速! 加速! |
[1:12:56] | Hold tight! Hold on! | 抓紧! 坐稳! |
[1:13:10] | How come every time I’m with you, Simon, I put my life in danger? | 为什么每次和你在一起 我总是命悬一线? |
[1:13:16] | Because, my old friend, | 这是因为 老朋友 |
[1:13:19] | putting your life in danger is actual living. | 把脑袋系裤子上才是真正的生活 |
[1:13:24] | The rest is television. | 其它都是电视里的生活 |
[1:13:26] | You need me to remind you of that. | 还是得我来点醒你 |
[1:13:39] | We got to be extra careful. | 我们得格外小心 |
[1:13:40] | Don’t talk to anyone in the hotel. | 别跟酒店里的任何人说话 |
[1:13:42] | -Don’t talk on a cell phone. -That won’t be a problem. | -别打手机 -这没事吧 |
[1:13:44] | Trust me, guys, trust me. | 相信我 哥们 相信我 |
[1:13:46] | We have stepped into something here. | 我们已经玩真的了 |
[1:13:49] | People are worried. People are watching. | 有人会担心 会盯梢 |
[1:13:53] | Who the fuck is this guy? Who the fuck is that guy listening to us? | 这他妈的是谁? 谁他妈的在听我们讲话? |
[1:13:56] | Nobody’s listening to us! | 没人在听我们讲话! |
[1:13:57] | What, we got to be afraid of the hotel help now? | 怎么 现在连酒店的服务员都要怕了? |
[1:14:01] | Trust nobody. | 不要相信任何人 |
[1:14:07] | The only person I don’t trust is you. | 我唯一不相信的就是你 |
[1:14:19] | Are you sleeping in my room? | 你打算在我房里睡觉? |
[1:14:22] | -Yes. -Well, you kids have fun. | -对 -你们慢慢玩 |
[1:14:24] | Look, Simon. | 听着 西蒙 |
[1:14:26] | I mean, I would be lying if I wasn’t secretly hoping all this stuff is true. | 我的意思是 如果说我私下里 不希望这一切都是真的 那是骗人 |
[1:14:30] | But we’re no closer to finding the Fox than anybody else. | 但我们并不比别人更有希望抓到狐狸 |
[1:14:33] | I mean, Boris is a nut. | 我是说 波利斯是个白痴 |
[1:14:35] | Mirjana’s a con artist. | 蜜尔珍娜是个骗子艺术家 |
[1:14:37] | And that guy following us on the road is just some drunk | 路上跟着我们的司机只是喝醉了 |
[1:14:40] | or your little midget friend wanting to wrestle. | 你那个侏儒朋友只是想找人摔跤 |
[1:14:44] | You were saying? | 你刚才说? |
[1:14:49] | We got to get outta here. | 我们得马上离开 |
[1:14:59] | -Fucking don’t move. -Okay, okay, okay! | -别他妈的动 -好的 好的! |
[1:15:01] | You wanted to find Fox? | 你们想找狐狸? |
[1:15:03] | Well, now Fox want to find you. | 好吧 现在狐狸想找你们了 |
[1:16:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re saying, okay? | 对不起 我不知道你在说什么 好吗? |
[1:16:42] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand! I don’t speak your language! | 对不起 我听不懂! 我听不懂你们的话! |
[1:16:46] | I don’t know what you’re saying! I don’t know what you’re saying! | 我不知道你在说什么! 我不知道你在说什么! |
[1:16:50] | Duck! Duck! I don’t know what he’s saying! | 达克 达克! 我不知道他在说什么! |
[1:16:52] | I don’t know what he’s saying! | 我不知道他在说什么! |
[1:16:56] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:16:58] | We are not CIA. | 我们不是中情局的 |
[1:17:05] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 对不起 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:17:07] | We are not CIA! We are journalists! | 我们不是中情局的! 我们是记者! |
[1:17:08] | No, we are journalists! | 不 我们是记者! |
[1:17:11] | Duck! Duck, what is he saying? | 达克! 达克 他在说什么? |
[1:17:13] | I don’t understand what you’re saying! We are not CIA! | 我不知道你在说什么! 我们不是中情局的! |
[1:17:15] | Don’t! Stop it! Stop it! I don’t know what you’re saying! | 别! 住手! 住手! 我不知道你在说什么! |
[1:17:19] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手! 住手! |
[1:18:09] | The truth emerges. | 事实揭晓了 |
[1:18:19] | There’s been a giant mix-up here. | 这真是很大的误会 |
[1:18:21] | What mix-up? | 什么误会? |
[1:18:23] | We know everything. | 我们什么都知道 |
[1:18:26] | Especially when CIA is here. | 特别是中情局造访的时候 |
[1:18:28] | No, we’re not CIA. | 不 我们不是中情局的 |
[1:18:30] | We’re really not C Fuck! | 我们真的不是中操! |
[1:18:41] | For weeks we’ve been hearing rumors that CIA is here. | 这几周我们一直听到传言 说中情局来了 |
[1:18:48] | The CIA is coming for me. | 中情局来找我了 |
[1:18:51] | We hear everything. | 我们什么都听得到 |
[1:18:52] | We know everything. | 我们什么都知道 |
[1:18:55] | This is the thing. We’re not CIA. | 事实是这样的 我们不是中情局的 |
[1:18:57] | We’re just journalists. | 我们只是记者 |
[1:18:59] | Just journalists. We just came | 只是记者 我们来只是 |
[1:19:00] | We were trying to get an interview with you. | 我们只想采访你 |
[1:19:03] | But you tell others that you are CIA. | 但你们告诉别人你们是中情局的 |
[1:19:06] | No! No, no, we didn’t. We didn’t say anything | 不 不 不 我们没有 我们什么也没说 |
[1:19:09] | You said to Boris. | 你们跟波利斯说了 |
[1:19:13] | No. We didn’t. We didn’t say that. | 不 我们没有 我们没那么说 |
[1:19:16] | He was just really confused. | 他只是很困惑 |
[1:19:18] | We’re really just journalists. | 我们真的只是记者 |
[1:19:20] | And we’re not here to hurt you. | 我们来这不是要伤害你 |
[1:19:32] | Srdjan. | 瑟丹 |
[1:19:48] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:19:50] | Oh, no, please don’t do it! | 噢不 刀下留情! |
[1:19:53] | You can’t do it. | 你不能这样! |
[1:19:55] | You | 你 |
[1:19:58] | You make me feel brand-new | 你让我感觉焕然一新 |
[1:20:03] | -Hello? -You got to be fucking kidding me. | -喂? -别他妈的开玩笑 |
[1:20:33] | Fox! | 狐狸! |
[1:20:34] | Fox went out the back! He’s out the back! | 狐狸从后面走了! 在后面! |
[1:20:37] | Move in! | 进去! |
[1:20:39] | Guys, move it! | 伙计们 冲啊! |
[1:21:06] | Extraction team 107, this is Firebase Lima. Stand by. | 107解救队 我是火力点利玛 待命 |
[1:21:16] | Look, this is a news event. | 听着 这是新闻事件 |
[1:21:18] | We are newsmen. | 我们是新闻从业人员 |
[1:21:19] | We want off the copter now. | 放我们下去 |
[1:21:22] | -You ever heard of freedom of the press? -Not in Bosnia, sir, no. | -你听说过媒体自由吗? -在波斯尼亚没听过 先生 没有 |
[1:21:30] | All right. Jazzy, let’s start this bird up. | 好吧 杰西 把大鸟发动起来 |
[1:21:36] | Wait. Where are we going, exactly? | 等等 我们到底要去哪里? |
[1:21:48] | Hey, excuse me. Did you catch him? | 嗨 打扰了 你们抓住他了吗? |
[1:21:52] | That’s classified information. | 那是机密信息 |
[1:21:57] | Classified. | 机密 |
[1:21:58] | Correct. Classified. | 没错 机密 |
[1:22:01] | So you’re saying you didn’t catch him? | 这么说你们没抓到? |
[1:22:05] | He was right fucking there! | 他他妈的就在那里! |
[1:22:07] | Just what are you insinuating? | 你想说什么? |
[1:22:09] | I was an inch an inch from this guy! | 我差一英尺差一英尺就碰到那家伙了! |
[1:22:11] | He was there! | 他就在那里! |
[1:22:13] | We saved your life. That was our mission. | 我们救了你们的命 这就是我们的任务 |
[1:22:15] | You cut it pretty close, don’t you think? | 你们算得很准嘛 不是么? |
[1:22:17] | We did our job. Now you guys got to get the hell out of this country. | 我们完成任务了 现在你们他妈的给我离开这个国家 |
[1:22:21] | No. No, I think there’s a pretty good story to tell inside this country. | 不不 我觉得应该留在这里 报道这个精彩的新闻 |
[1:22:26] | I was nose-to-nose with the most wanted fugitive in the world. | 我跟世界上头号要犯面对面 |
[1:22:33] | Let me tell you something, Mr. Cunt. | 这么跟你说吧 坎特先生 |
[1:22:37] | -Hunt. -Mr. Hunt. | -汉特 -汉特先生 |
[1:22:39] | You’re lucky I haven’t already arrested your sorry ass | 我没有把你这个可怜虫抓起来 |
[1:22:42] | and thrown you in a dark fucking hole with no fucking exits. | 扔到暗无天日的洞里去 你应该感到很幸运了 |
[1:22:45] | Arrested for what? | 凭什么逮捕? |
[1:22:47] | Lmpersonating a CIA officer is a serious offense. | 冒充中情局官员是很严重的犯罪 |
[1:22:50] | Jesus fuck. We never impersonated anyone. | 我操 我们从没有冒充过谁 |
[1:22:54] | Your friend Boris is on a plane for Uganda where he will now be stationed. | 你们的朋友波利斯已经飞往乌干达 他将被派驻到那里 |
[1:22:59] | But before he was suddenly transferred to darkest Africa | 就在他突然被调动到非洲最黑暗的角落 |
[1:23:02] | to never be heard from again, | 并再也联系不上之前 |
[1:23:04] | we confronted him about your little representation. | 我们从他嘴里得知了你们的言论 |
[1:23:09] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:23:11] | So what? so fucking what? | 那又怎么样? 那又他妈的怎么样? |
[1:23:14] | If I ever hear from you again, | 如果让我再听到你们的消息 |
[1:23:16] | the CIA will be on you like a cheap suit from the Men’s Wearhouse. | 再看到你们这么随意辱没中情局 |
[1:23:20] | You’ll be arrested, jailed, | 我就要把你们抓起来扔进监狱 |
[1:23:22] | and sodomized by a big, dumb, large-cocked Serbian bastard | 让你们被又大又呆的 大jb塞尔维亚流氓鸡奸 |
[1:23:26] | for the rest of your shitty little lives. | 这样度过你们恶心的下半辈子 |
[1:23:29] | And if you don’t care about that, if you like big Serbian cock, | 如果你们不在意 如果你们喜欢大大的塞尔维亚老二 |
[1:23:32] | and you still plan on reporting any of this, | 如果你们仍然想报道这事 |
[1:23:35] | then your friend Boris will find himself eaten | 那么你们的朋友波利斯 |
[1:23:37] | by a tiger or lion or a squirrel | 就会被老虎或者狮子或者松鼠 |
[1:23:41] | or whatever fucking animal we can find in darkest Africa. | 或者其它任何 我们能在非洲角落找到的动物吃掉 |
[1:23:45] | And you’ll have to live with that. | 而你们也必须接受这样的事实 |
[1:23:46] | I assume that I can quote you on the squirrel remark. | 我想我可以引用你这段关于松鼠的评论 |
[1:23:52] | Look, Cunt. | 听着 坎特 |
[1:23:55] | The CIA has a bright side, the CIA has a dark side, | 中情局既有光明磊落的一面 也有不为人知的一面 |
[1:23:58] | and then there’s the gray side. | 而这之间 还有一条灰色地带 |
[1:24:00] | We do the things that people don’t need to know about. | 在这种状态下 我们干的事 别人没必要了解 |
[1:24:03] | It’s a part we deny even exists. | 而我们也不会承认 |
[1:24:06] | It’s a part of the CIA that’s been working for the last three weeks in Bosnia on the Fox. | 中情局目前在波斯尼亚就处于这种状态 我们已经花了三周时间在狐狸身上 |
[1:24:11] | And what have you been working on doing, letting him disappear? | 那你们到底做了什么 让他消失? |
[1:24:14] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[1:24:16] | Why do you think the CIA would want to let a war criminal go? | 你为什么觉得中情局会放走一个战犯? |
[1:24:20] | Let me ask you a question. | 我也问你一个问题 |
[1:24:22] | In five years, why has the CIA, | 这五年里 如果你们中情局 |
[1:24:24] | the Hague, the United Nations, and NATO | 国际法庭 联合国 北约真的愿意 |
[1:24:28] | not been able to find a guy that we found in just two days | 那为什么找不到这么一个 |
[1:24:33] | if you actually wanted to find him? | 我们在两天里就找到的人? |
[1:24:46] | We’re giving you a one-way ticket home. | 我们送你们一张回家的单程票 |
[1:24:48] | I suggest you use it. | 建议你们用上 |
[1:24:49] | We’re not saving your asses again. | 我们可不会再救你们了 |
[1:24:52] | From this moment on, the story’s being written by others. | 从今以后 他就不用你们操心了 |
[1:25:24] | The Americans, yeah, they brokered the peace agreement, | 至于美国人 没错 他们斡旋成功了和平协定 |
[1:25:26] | but some would suggest they made a secret deal with the Fox, | 不过也有人暗示 他们跟狐狸作了秘密交易 |
[1:25:29] | that if he stepped down from power they would not arrest him for war crimes. | 只要他放弃权力 他们就永远不会以战犯的名义逮捕他 |
[1:25:50] | You ever flown in one of these puppies before? | 你以前坐过这种大鸟么? |
[1:25:53] | You won’t have feeling in your ass for a week. | 坐过之后你的屁股会麻木一整周 |
[1:25:55] | -Great. -It’s nice they packed for us. | -很好 -他们都帮我们收拾好了 |
[1:25:59] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么做? |
[1:26:01] | I don’t know. Go to Greece with Duck. | 不知道 跟达克去希腊 |
[1:26:04] | Share some moussaka with him and his girlfriend. | 和他还有他的女朋友一起吃茄合 |
[1:26:10] | Duck? | 达克? |
[1:26:13] | Duck? | 达克? |
[1:26:15] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:26:21] | They sent Boris out of this country | 他们把波利斯送出这个国家 |
[1:26:24] | because he was actually trying to catch the Fox. | 是因为他的确想抓到狐狸 |
[1:26:28] | They’re sending us away because we found him. | 他们送我们走 是因为我们找到了他 |
[1:26:30] | No, he found us. We’re lucky we still have our heads. | 不 是他找到了我们 现在我们应该庆幸脑袋还在 |
[1:26:33] | No, it’s like no one in a position of power in this place | 不 看来在这个地方 每个势力集团 |
[1:26:36] | even wants to try and catch that bastard. | 都不愿意去抓狐狸 |
[1:26:39] | And that’s just wrong. | 这样不对 |
[1:26:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:43] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[1:26:46] | I’m saying we can’t leave. | 我的意思是我们不能就这么走 |
[1:26:56] | I think I just wet myself. | 我想我刚刚被感动了 |
[1:27:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:27:15] | Yeah, let’s go get this bastard. | 嗯 我们去抓这个混蛋 |
[1:27:17] | Okay, gentlemen, load ’em up. We’re ready to go. | 好吧 先生们 登机吧 我们准备出发了 |
[1:27:23] | Prepare plane for taxi. | 飞机准备滑行 |
[1:27:25] | All right, um, what’s the plan? | 好吧 那我们怎么办? |
[1:27:30] | Run. | 跑啊 |
[1:27:33] | Run? That’s your plan? | 跑? 这就是你的打算? |
[1:27:35] | Yeah. Run. | 对 跑 |
[1:27:49] | As a kid I never dreamed | 小时候 我从没想过 |
[1:27:51] | about being an action hero. | 要成为一个动作英雄 |
[1:27:54] | Only dreamed about playing for the remos or getting in the second base with my best friend’s sister | 只是梦想能跟我最要好朋友的妹妹上二垒 |
[1:28:01] | The rest of the story, I guess, is urban legend. | 接下来的故事 我想就算是都市传奇了 |
[1:28:12] | Simon says it was his idea, | 西蒙说那是他的主意 |
[1:28:16] | but as usual,I think Simon was taking too much credit. | 但是按照常理 我想西蒙给了自己太多的功劳 |
[1:28:20] | and I think it was Benjamin who figured out how we can catch him | 我想是本杰明想出要怎么抓住他的 |
[1:28:25] | And occur to him | 发生在他身上的 |
[1:28:27] | you can’t go hunting with ten bodyguards. | 去打猎不能带十个保镖吧 |
[1:28:31] | It’s too noisy. | 那样太吵了 |
[1:28:32] | It scares off the animals. | 会吓走动物们 |
[1:29:02] | Doctor? | 博士? |
[1:30:17] | Where is the rest of your team? | 你们小组别的人呢? |
[1:30:22] | There ain’t no team, you motherfucker. | 没什么小组 你这个畜牲 |
[1:30:25] | It’s just us. | 就我们三个 |
[1:30:31] | I get you $5 million. | 我给你五百万 |
[1:30:35] | United States currency. | 美元 |
[1:30:38] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿去 给你们了 |
[1:30:41] | We get $5 million just for turning you in. | 我们拿这五百万 只是为了让你伏法 |
[1:30:45] | You turn me in, and then what? | 让我伏法 然后呢? |
[1:30:48] | They are more afraid of me than I am of them. | 比起我怕他们 他们更怕我 |
[1:30:55] | You do not have the balls to kill me. | 你们没种杀我 |
[1:30:59] | And you do not have the balls to take my money. | 你们也没种拿我的钱 |
[1:31:03] | And you do not have the balls | 你们也没种看着 |
[1:31:05] | to see what the international community | 国际社会将会对我怎样 |
[1:31:08] | will do or not do to me. | 又不对我怎样 |
[1:31:12] | You have nothing. | 你们什么也不敢做 |
[1:31:17] | That’s why we’ve got to change the rules. | 所以我们得改变规则 |
[1:31:45] | If the power comes back on, it still doesn’t mean you can leave. | 就算来电了 你也不许走 |
[1:31:50] | I’m never leaving. | 我永远不会走 |
[1:31:52] | I’ll have myself surgically attached to you. | 我会一直粘着你 |
[1:32:13] | This was Marda’s town. | 这就是玛达的镇子 |
[1:32:15] | It’s one of the few places Muslims came back to. | 这是唯一几处穆斯林敢回来的镇子之一 |
[1:32:21] | They’ll know best what to do with him. | 他们知道如何最好的处置他 |
[1:33:45] | Let me borrow 50 bucks. | 借我五十块钱 |
[1:33:47] | What? We just left $5 million tied to the side of the road. | 什么? 我们刚把五百万扔在路旁 |
[1:33:50] | You want to borrow 50 bucks? | 现在你又要借五十? |
[1:33:51] | Actually, make it a hundred. | 这样吧 给我一百 |
[1:33:53] | You know, when all this hits, | 知道么 一旦事情传出去 |
[1:33:55] | it’s going to be a shit-storm of international denial and cover-ups. | 国际社会又要他妈的忙着 一顿否认和掩饰了 |
[1:33:58] | Maybe you could talk to your father, get me that gig to report it. | 也许你可以跟你父亲谈谈 给我工作 让我去报道 |
[1:34:01] | Then I can pay you back. | 这样我就能还你钱了 |
[1:34:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:34:10] | So what are you going to do? | 那么你准备干嘛? |
[1:34:12] | You going to stay and cover it? | 留下来报道? |
[1:34:14] | Are you? | 你会吗? |
[1:34:16] | I got the cushy gig in New York. | 我在纽约有轻松的工作 |
[1:34:19] | The girl in Greece. | 在希腊有美女 |
[1:34:21] | The story | 新闻 |
[1:34:22] | The story’s going to be right here. | 新闻就在这里 |
[1:34:28] | Just play something decent on this, will you? | 用它弹一些好听的 可以吗? |
[1:34:31] | For once? | 就一次可以吗? |
[1:34:34] | Simon, you’re the only man I know who would borrow money | 西蒙 你是我认识的唯一会用一笔债 |
[1:34:37] | to repay a debt that you took to repay a debt. | 去还你另一笔债的人 |
[1:34:41] | And that’s why you love me. | 所以你才爱我啊 |
[1:34:46] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你 |