Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Irishman(爱尔兰人)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Irishman(爱尔兰人)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:爱尔兰人
英文名称:The Irishman
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:37] When I was young, I thought house painters painted houses. 我年轻的时候 以为刷房子真就是刷房子
[01:42] What did I know? 我懂什么
[01:44] I was a working guy. 我当时是个工人
[01:46] A business agent for Teamster Local 107 out of South Philly. 南费城的卡车司机107号地方工会的工会代表
[01:51] One of a thousand working stiffs… 千百个工人中的一员
[01:57] until I wasn’t no more. 直到我不再是了
[02:00] And then… 然后
[02:03] I started painting houses… 我开始刷房子
[02:06] myself. 亲自
[02:13] 他们女儿的婚礼 格蕾丝·安妮·巴法利诺 嫁给 罗伯特·里特
[02:24] In this particular matter, 在这件事情上
[02:25] the whole thing was built around the wedding. 一切都是围绕着婚礼的
[02:31] Bill Bufalino’s daughter was getting married in Detroit. 比尔·巴法利诺的女儿在底特律结婚
[02:34] Bill was a Teamster lawyer, but more important, 比尔是卡车司机工会的律师 但更重要的是
[02:36] he was Russell Bufalino’s cousin. 他是罗素·巴法利诺的表亲
[02:40] Now, Russell didn’t want to fly, 罗素不想坐飞机
[02:42] so I was gonna drive him to the wedding. 所以我打算开车送他去参加婚礼
[02:46] He wanted to take care of some business along the way, 他想顺路处理一些生意上的事情
[02:48] which in Russell’s case meant only one thing: 对罗素而言 这就意味着一件事
[02:52] Money… collecting it. 钱 收钱
[02:54] So we’d drive. 所以我们开车去的
[02:55] Him and his wife Carrie and me and my wife Irene. 他和他老婆凯丽 以及我和我老婆艾琳
[02:59] Or I call her Reenie. 我喊她琳妮
[03:02] I figured we would take 476 out of Philly, 我想着我们走费城外的476号公路
[03:06] and then we go up to Pittston and pick up Russ, 然后我们到匹兹顿接上罗素
[03:08] which is usually how we did it, 我们一般都是这么走的
[03:10] and then Interstate 80 West through the rest of Pennsylvania, 然后沿80号州际公路西段开过宾州
[03:15] and then we’d go across Ohio, all the way to Toledo, 然后我们横穿俄亥俄州到托莱多
[03:19] and then we would go 75 North to Detroit. 接着我们沿着75号公路北上底特律
[03:26] It was gonna take about three days 总共要花三天
[03:28] with all the business breaks and cigarette stops, 算上所有谈生意以及抽烟的时间
[03:31] since Russell didn’t allow nobody to smoke in the car. 因为罗素不允许任何人在车里面抽烟
[03:34] He says Jimmy Blue Eyes and Meyer Lansky 他说蓝眼睛吉米和迈尔·兰斯基
[03:37] convinced him to stop smoking 说服他戒了烟
[03:39] when they were getting kicked out of their casinos in Cuba 当时他们从自己在古巴的赌场里被赶了出去
[03:42] and getting shot at by Castro. 还被卡斯特罗开枪打了
[03:44] I don’t know. It might have been one of those, 我也说不清楚 也许是那种
[03:46] “Please-God-if-I-ever-get-out- of-this-fucking-thing-alive- “上帝啊如果我活着度过这一劫
[03:49] I’ll-never-smoke-again things too.” 我就再也不抽烟了”的情况
[03:51] But I do know that from Castro on, 但我知道从卡斯特罗那件事开始
[03:54] Russ wouldn’t allow nobody to smoke in his car, 罗素就再也不许别人在车里抽烟了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2018个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:354个,六级词汇:171个,GRE词汇:171个,托福词汇:248个,考研词汇:379个,专四词汇:300个,专八词汇:45个,
所有生词标注共:664个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:57] not even Carrie. 就连凯丽也不行
[04:17] Can we stop soon? 能尽快停车吗
[04:21] We’re only in the car two minutes, honey. 我们刚上车两分钟 亲爱的
[04:24] We’re not even near the highway. 甚至还没上公路呢
[04:25] I know, Russell. But you don’t like to stop on the highway. 我知道 罗素 但你不喜欢在公路上停车
[04:30] Well, it’s not that so much. 也不能这么说
[04:31] They don’t let you stop on the highway. 是他们不允许你在公路上停车
[04:35] Okay, so then we’ll smoke in the car. 好吧 那我们就在车里抽吧
[04:38] And what about my cataracts? 我的白内障怎么办
[04:42] I’ll crack the window. 我会开窗的
[04:46] Carrie, I made a vow. Remember? 凯丽 我发过誓的 记得吗
[04:49] Remember I made a vow, Carrie? 记得我发过誓吗 凯丽
[04:51] Yeah, now I can’t smoke on… 好吧 这下我不能在…
[04:53] All right, and now I can’t smoke. 行吧 这下我不能抽烟了
[05:14] See where we are? 看见我们到哪了吗
[05:21] Is… Is that… 那是…
[05:24] What are those odds? 太巧了吧
[06:28] What’s the problem, kid? 出什么问题了 小子
[06:34] I don’t… I don’t know. It sounds funny. 我不知道 感觉车坏了
[06:36] It stops, it starts, it loses power. 车停了 再启动 就没动力了
[06:40] Let me see if I can give you a hand. 我看看能不能给你搭把手
[06:44] Let me see. Check all these plugs. 我看看 检查一下这些塞子
[06:48] Spark plugs are okay. 火花塞没问题
[06:50] The distributor cap’s okay. 分电盘盖也没问题
[06:52] Good. 很好
[06:54] It’s gotta be something with… with this. 一定是这个…出问题了
[06:57] Timing chain. 定时链
[06:59] This is what this is. There’s a cap on it. 就是这么回事 这上面有个塞子
[07:02] This cap is loose. It ain’t supposed to be loose. 这个塞子松了 不应该松的
[07:05] So that means they’re getting worn out. 所以这意味着它们已经老化了
[07:07] You just gotta… 你得…
[07:09] Try that now. Tighten it up. 试试 拧紧它
[07:16] I can drive ’em. I can’t fix ’em. 我会开车 但不会修车
[07:19] You’re back in business, kid. 你可以重新上路了 小子
[07:21] Thanks. 谢了
[07:24] – I owe you anything? – No. -我怎么回报你呢 -不用
[07:26] No, you don’t owe me anything. 你不用回报我
[07:28] Thanks. 谢了
[07:29] – Frank. – Hey, Frank. How ya doing? -我叫弗兰克 -你好 弗兰克
[07:35] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[07:39] Where you from? 你是哪里人
[07:41] – Philly. – Oh, you’re from Philly. -费城 -你是费城人啊
[07:43] Yeah. 是的
[07:46] Where you hang out there? 在费城你一般去哪玩
[07:48] Callahan’s. 卡拉汉
[07:50] Bocce Club. 滚球俱乐部
[07:51] But it’s a bar, it’s not a bocce club. 但那是个酒吧 不是玩滚球的俱乐部
[07:54] Oh, yeah. You play bocce? 是嘛 你玩滚球吗
[07:56] Nah. 不玩
[07:58] All right, Frankie… get that fixed. 好了 弗兰克 把那玩意修好
[08:01] Because it’ll go again on you, I’m telling you. 因为它肯定还会掉链子的 我告诉你
[08:03] – Thank you. – All right. -谢谢 -好了
[08:03] I will. Thanks again. 我会去修的 再次感谢
[08:04] Good luck, buddy. 祝你好运 小兄弟
[08:08] I mean, I thought maybe he owned the gas station. 我以为他是加油站老板
[08:11] ‘Cause he owned something, you could tell. 因为他一定是个老板 看得出来
[08:13] Yeah, it turns out he owned the whole road. 结果发现整条路都是他的
[08:37] This one? 这只吗
[08:42] Salute! Drink up, fellas. 敬礼 干了 朋友们
[08:44] God bless. 上帝保佑
[08:45] Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s make some money today. 走着 走着 今天一起赚点钱
[08:48] It’s a bar. 这可是个酒吧
[08:50] Say hello to your wife, huh? 向你老婆问好
[08:52] I got a way you can earn, to push those hindquarters. 我有个赚钱的法子 推销那些后腿肉
[08:56] There’s a guy in here, he’ll pay a lot of money for them. 这里有个人 他会为此出大价钱的
[08:58] Come on, let’s shoot this first and then we’ll talk business. 来吧 我们先干了再谈生意
[09:03] At the other end of the bar, at twelve o’clock… 在酒吧的另一头 十二点钟方向…
[09:05] You see him? He’s got a rescinding hairline. 看见他了吗 有点秃的那个
[09:07] Yeah, you’ll make a lot of money with him. 没错 他能让你赚大钱
[09:08] See him there? Skinny Razor. He owns the place. 看见他了吗 瘦剃刀 他是这地方的老板
[09:11] Razor? 剃刀
[09:12] He shylocks and runs a little book out of the joint. 他放高利贷 还在酒吧开了个赌注站
[09:14] He’s got a lot of good action, good connections. 他挺能耐的 人脉很广
[09:17] – Razor’s his name? – Yeah, he used to work at a butcher shop. -他叫剃刀 -是的 他曾经在肉店工作
[09:24] My friend Frank Irish is here. 我朋友爱尔兰人弗兰克在这里
[09:25] The one I told you about? 我和你说过的那个
[09:29] – Oh, the truck. – Yeah, hindquarters. -开卡车的 -对 运后腿肉
[09:32] Frank Sheeran. 我是弗兰克·希兰
[09:35] You like steak? 你喜欢牛排吗
[09:37] I do. 喜欢
[09:38] I deliver steak. 我送牛排
[09:41] Do ya? 是吗
[09:42] Good steak. 上好的牛排
[09:43] I could deliver you steak. 我可以给你送牛排
[09:49] – Could ya? – I could. -可以吗 -可以
[09:51] Good price too. The best. 价格也公道 最低价
[09:56] – We’ll talk later. – Okay. -我们晚点再聊 -好的
[09:57] Thanks, Skinny. 谢了 瘦子
[10:03] It’s freezing out there. 外面冷死了
[10:04] I don’t mind it. 我不介意
[10:06] Not me. I hate it. 我不行 我怕冷
[10:08] Hey, do me a favor. When you go outside… 帮我个忙 你出去的时候…
[10:11] put the seal on for me. 帮我把封条装上
[10:15] – All right. I gotta go out anyway. – I owe you one. -好吧 反正我得出去 -我欠你个人情
[11:23] There you go, Frank. 给 弗兰克
[11:25] – See you next time. – All right, Tony. Thanks. -下次见 -好的 托尼 谢了
[11:29] Much better, Frank. 好多了 弗兰克
[11:31] I don’t go near Choice. I only do Prime. That’s it. 我不碰特选级 只运极佳级
[11:31] 美国牛肉分级制度中 极佳级和特选级 分别为最好的前两个等级
[11:34] Can I get some more for next Tuesday? 下周二能再给我搞一些来吗
[11:37] How many you want? 你想要多少
[11:40] At least five. 至少五块
[11:43] Okay. Five, you got. 好的 给你五块
[11:54] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[11:56] Amen. 阿门
[12:05] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是怎么回事
[12:08] Tony, I don’t… 托尼 我不…
[12:10] What the fuck is this, Frank? 这他妈是怎么回事 弗兰克
[12:11] I don’t… I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:13] I mean… 我是说…
[12:14] I don’t load the truck. 车不是我装的
[12:16] The loaders are supposed to load the truck. 是装车的人装的车
[12:18] Maybe they didn’t do their work. I don’t know. 也许他们没干好自己的活儿 我不知道
[12:19] You didn’t realize you were driving a light horse? 你没意识到车变轻了吗
[12:22] No. I just… 没有 我只是…
[12:23] Nothing. It felt fine. 没意识到 感觉挺正常的
[12:24] Oh, come on, Frank. Come on. 拜托 弗兰克 拜托
[12:26] I’m telling you. I… 我说的是真的 我…
[12:29] God’s truth. I just don’t know what happened. 千真万确 我真不知道是怎么回事
[12:31] I don’t know. Maybe some… 我不知道 也许是…
[12:36] – It’s empty. – I know it is. -车是空的 -我知道
[12:39] I know it is. 我知道
[12:41] What are you guys looking at? Go back to work. 你们看什么看 回去工作
[12:44] All of youse! 所有人
[12:47] What am I gonna tell the boss? 我怎么和老板交待
[12:49] Well, I’m telling you that I don’t know what’s going on. 我说了我真不知道是怎么回事
[12:51] Just don’t look at me ’cause I, you know… 别问我 因为我…
[12:53] Well, who else can I look at? 那我还能去问谁
[12:54] This is not gonna be on me, Frank. 这件事可不能怪在我头上 弗兰克
[12:56] – I’m telling you right now. – Not gonna be on me, -我都说了 -也怪不到我头上
[12:57] I just drive the truck. That’s all I do. 我只是开车的 别的什么都没干
[12:58] Okay, Frank Sheeran. Am I saying that right? 好吧 弗兰克·希兰 是叫这个吗
[12:59] 律师 威廉·E·巴法利诺
[13:01] Yeah, you said right. 是的 就是这名字
[13:03] Under the contract, thanks to Jimmy Hoffa… 根据合同 这得感谢吉米·霍法
[13:07] management can only fire a driver on very specific charges. 管理层只能在有非常具体的指控时才能开除司机
[13:10] – So, you ever show up late? – No. -你上班迟到过吗 -没有
[13:13] – Do you have any moving violations? – No. -有任何交通违规吗 -没有
[13:14] – Do you drink on the job? – No. -你在工作期间喝酒吗 -不喝
[13:16] You ever hit anybody? 你打过人吗
[13:18] – On the job? – Yeah. -在工作期间吗 -对
[13:19] – No. – Okay. -那没有 -好的
[13:21] What about stealing, that ain’t grounds? 偷窃不算吗
[13:24] Well… 这个嘛
[13:26] can they prove it? 他们能证明吗
[13:28] I don’t think so. 应该不能
[13:29] All right then, we don’t have nothing to worry about. 那就没什么好担心的了
[13:34] If they can prove it, 如果他们能证明
[13:36] they’re just gonna want names from you. Accomplices. 他们也只是想让你供出其他同伙的名字
[13:38] That’s all. You give them a couple of names, you go home. 仅此而已 你交代几个名字就能回家了
[13:41] Keep your job. 还能保住你的工作
[13:43] What do you think about that? 你觉得怎么样
[13:44] – Would you give them names? – No. -你会交代名字吗 -不
[13:47] No names. 没有名字
[13:52] You know, I don’t, uh… 你知道吧 我并不…
[13:54] I don’t care whether you did it or not. 我并不关心你到底做没做
[13:56] That makes no difference to me. 对我来说没有区别
[13:57] – Yeah, I know. – I’m here to defend you. Right? -我知道 -我是来帮你辩护的 对吧
[14:00] Right. 对
[14:06] What, you want to know if I did it or not? 怎么 你想知道我到底做没做吗
[14:07] Well… 这个嘛
[14:11] I’m gonna defend you either way. 不管怎样我都会替你辩护
[14:12] Yeah, all right, but… 我知道 只是…
[14:16] I, I work hard for them when I ain’t stealing from ’em. 我没偷他们东西时可是勤勤恳恳工作的
[14:22] Your Honor, if this was about right or wrong, 法官大人 如果这是是非对错的问题
[14:24] the company would have sought Mr. Sheeran’s dismissal. 公司应该早就开除希兰先生了
[14:27] They didn’t. 可他们没有
[14:28] They only accused Mr. Sheeran 他们指控希兰先生
[14:30] because the company hoped he could name conspirators, 只是因为公司希望他能指认同伙
[14:32] which he couldn’t do because they don’t exist. 而他没法指认 因为并不存在什么同伙
[14:36] They don’t exist because he didn’t steal anything. 不存在同伙是因为他并没有偷东西
[14:38] He didn’t steal anything because he’s an exemplary employee, 他没偷东西是因为他是个模范员工
[14:42] who in eight years has never taken a day of sick leave. 工作八年都没请过一天病假
[14:46] The only rule he ever broke is his own union’s, 他唯一违反过的只有他自己工会的规矩
[14:48] by helping others carry sides of beef from his truck 在冷死人的大冬天 帮其他人把半扇半扇的牛肉
[14:51] to their refrigerators in the dead of winter. 从他的卡车上搬进他们的冷藏库里
[14:57] All rise. 全体起立
[14:58] Court is in session. 现在开庭
[15:00] I’m dismissing this case with a warning. 我要驳回此案并给予警告
[15:03] Yes, Your Honor. 好的 法官大人
[15:04] No, no, not you, Mr. Sheeran. 不 不是警告你 希兰先生
[15:06] You bring another working man before this court 你们下次要是再把工人告上法庭
[15:08] with threats instead of evidence, 没有证据而只有威胁
[15:10] believe me, you’ll be sorry. 相信我 你们会后悔的
[15:12] If I owned stock in this company, I would sell it. 要是我持有这家公司的股份 我一定赶紧卖了
[15:15] I don’t know how he did it, and I ain’t gonna ask. 我不知道他怎么做到的 我也不会问
[15:18] All I know is that Bill Bufalino got me out of 我只知道比尔·巴法利诺帮我摆脱了一件
[15:21] a case where I should never have gotten away with it. 我原本绝无可能脱身的案子
[15:24] I should’ve been down for the count. 我本该彻底败诉的
[15:25] People are gonna appreciate what you did today, Frank. 人们会感谢你今天的所作所为 弗兰克
[15:28] You know, they got families, they got kids. 他们有家人 有孩子
[15:32] They need those jobs. 他们需要这些工作
[15:35] Instead, we went out celebrating… 然而 我们却在外庆祝
[15:37] Russell! 罗素
[15:37] …and I met what was gonna turn out to be 而我则就此走上了
[15:40] the rest of my life. 余生的道路
[15:41] You know, I thought that was you walking in outside. 我就觉得刚进来的人是你
[15:43] Yeah, yeah, you know, this is our place. 当然了 这可是我们的地盘
[15:45] Can I introduce you to this new guy Frank? 我给你介绍个叫弗兰克的新人吧
[15:48] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 当然 好的
[15:49] Frank, I want you to meet my cousin Russell Bufalino. 弗兰克 来见见我的表兄罗素·巴法利诺
[15:51] – How are ya? – Hi, nice to meet you. -你好啊 -你好 幸会
[15:53] You helped me with my truck a couple of months ago. 几个月前你帮我修过我的卡车
[15:55] Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s right. The timing chain. 没错 想起来了 定时链坏了
[15:58] – Yeah. – Did you get it fixed? -对 -你找人修了吗
[15:59] – I fixed it the next day, yeah. – Attaboy. -我第二天就找人修了 -好样的
[16:01] – Thanks again. – Oh, you’re welcome. -再次感谢你 -不客气
[16:03] My pleasure. I’m glad you fixed it. 我的荣幸 你修好了就好
[16:11] You better watch. 你最好注意点
[16:12] There’s a lot of tough guys around here. Did he tell ya? 这里有很多不好惹的家伙 他跟你说了吗
[16:15] You’re not afraid of tough guys, are ya? 你并不怕不好惹的家伙 是吧
[16:17] No. 对
[16:18] I didn’t think so. I’ll see you around. 我想也是 回见
[16:20] – Okay. – Thanks, Russell. -好的 -谢了 罗素
[16:22] Your cousin saved my ass. 你表兄之前帮了我大忙
[16:24] I could’ve lost the whole load. 不然我可能会损失一整车的货
[16:25] Yeah, yeah. Well, he knows everything about trucks, really. 是啊 他非常了解卡车
[16:28] Yeah, he worked at Canada Dry for a long time. 他在汽水公司干过很长时间
[16:30] – Vito, how are you? – Pleasure. -维托 你好吗 -幸会
[16:31] I think, uh… Let’s take the booth. 我们去坐卡座吧
[16:33] Come on. You’re gonna love this. 来吧 你会喜欢这里的
[16:34] Maybe I didn’t know who Russell Bufalino was back then, 也许我当时还不知道罗素·巴法利诺是谁
[16:38] but I’d seen enough pictures and stories in the newspapers 但我在报纸上看过无数照片和报道
[16:41] to know he was eatin’ with Angelo Bruno. 足以知道当时跟他一起吃饭的是安吉洛·布鲁诺
[16:43] I mean, Bruno, he… he was just made 布鲁诺当时刚成为
[16:46] the new boss of Philadelphia. 费城的新任老大
[16:48] He took care of everything from Philadelphia to Atlantic City. 从费城到大西洋城的一切都由他负责
[16:51] That, I knew. 这点我是知道的
[16:55] 安吉洛·布鲁诺 1980年在自家门外的自家车里 头部中枪而亡
[17:00] And that was all I had to know 而我当时只需知道这些
[17:02] to know that Russell Bufalino 就能知道罗素·巴法利诺
[17:03] was no truck mechanic from Canada Dry. 绝不是汽水公司的卡车维修工
[17:11] This bread is very good. 这面包真棒
[17:14] – Good, eh? – Yeah. -好吃吧 -好吃
[17:17] Where did an Irisher like you learn to speak Italian? 你这样的爱尔兰人是在哪学的意大利语
[17:21] In Italy – the war. 在意大利 二战的时候
[17:24] Where? 意大利哪里
[17:26] Salerno. 萨莱诺
[17:28] Anzio. 安齐奥
[17:31] Sicily… 西西里岛
[17:32] around Catania. 卡塔尼亚附近
[17:33] Catania? I’m from Catania. 卡塔尼亚 我就是卡塔尼亚人
[17:36] Yeah? I thought you had an accent like Catania. 是吗 我就觉得你有点卡塔尼亚口音
[17:43] How long were you in the war? 你参战了多久
[17:46] Four years. 四年
[17:48] 411 days in combat… 411天在战场上
[17:51] 122 at Anzio. 122天在安齐奥
[17:54] Forty-fifth Infantry. 45步兵团的
[17:57] Minchia. 我的天
[17:59] – Yeah. – Minchia. -是啊 -天啊
[18:00] Yeah. 对的
[18:03] Were you afraid of dying? 你当时怕死吗
[18:07] Always afraid. 一直很怕
[18:09] And don’t let anybody tell you that they weren’t afraid. 要是有人说他不怕可千万别信
[18:13] – That’s a lot of bullshit. You know? – Yeah. -那纯属胡扯 知道吗 -是啊
[18:15] Everybody’s afraid. And you pray a lot. 人人都很害怕 而且会经常祈祷
[18:18] I prayed a lot. 我就经常祈祷
[18:19] I prayed that I’d never sin again as long as I live 我祈祷说 要是能活着离开
[18:22] if I could just get out of here. 我这辈子一定再也不沾染罪恶
[18:25] But then the fighting starts 但紧接着战斗就开始了
[18:26] and then you forget about everything. 你就把一切都忘了
[18:29] You’re just trying to survive, stay alive. 你只想活下来 保住小命
[18:33] Once I saw that I was getting through the war, 当我明白自己撑过了战争时
[18:36] I looked around me, I said… 我看了看自己的周围 说…
[18:39] I said, “From now on, whatever happens, happens.” 我说 “从现在起 一切顺其自然”
[18:43] Che successe successe. Fuck it. 听天由命 去他的
[18:46] You know, you got orders, you follow them. 你懂的 你接到命令就得奉命行事
[18:49] They tell you to bring some prisoners into… into the woods, 他们让你带几个俘虏去树林里
[18:52] you know, and they don’t tell you what to do… 他们并不会告诉你该怎么做
[18:56] But they just say, you know, “Hurry up.” 他们只说 “动作快点”
[19:02] It’s crazy, but I never understood 说来疯狂 但我一直不能理解
[19:04] how they would just keep digging 他们怎么会乖乖听话
[19:07] their own graves, you know. I mean… 挖自己的坟墓
[19:08] Stop! 停
[19:10] Raus! 上来
[19:15] Well, I mean, maybe they thought if they did a good job, 可能他们觉得如果干得好
[19:19] the guy with the gun 那个拿枪的人
[19:21] would change his mind. 就会改变主意
[19:39] Russell, he… he took a shine to me right away. 罗素 他立刻就对我有了好感
[19:43] After a while, 不久之后
[19:45] he started giving me little things to do. 他就开始给我分派些小任务了
[19:49] But then Angelo himself, 不过那时候 安吉洛本人
[19:51] he started giving me little things to do too. 也开始交给我一些小任务了
[19:57] Russ’s wife, Carrie, 罗素的老婆 凯丽
[19:59] her family goes all the way back, way, way back 她的家族很久很久以前
[20:01] to the same town in Sicily as the Bufalinos. 在西西里岛跟巴法利诺家族是一个镇上的
[20:05] They talked about it all the time. 他们总会谈论这事
[20:07] She came from mob royalty, if you want to call it that. 她来自黑帮中的皇室 可以这么说
[20:11] The Sciandras. To them, it was like they came over on the… 希安德拉家族 对他们来说 就好像他们是早期
[20:15] the Italian Mayflower. 乘坐意大利五月花号来到美国的
[20:15] 五月花号是英国移民驶往北美的 一艘最为著名的船只
[20:44] Why don’t you go upstairs, wash up. 你上楼去吧 清洗一下
[20:48] Give me those clothes. I’ll get rid of them. 衣服给我 我去处理
[20:54] Don’t forget your shoes, Russell. 别忘了脱鞋 罗素
[21:05] Hey, Frank, 弗兰克
[21:07] can we stop soon? 能尽快停车吗
[21:08] Yeah, yeah, well, ask your husband. Russell? 问问你老公吧 罗素
[21:13] He’s out cold. 他都睡死了
[21:24] No, no, I got it. 不用 我能行
[21:25] – Sure? – Yeah. -能行吗 -行
[21:33] Where are we? 我们到哪了
[21:34] We’re close to Lewisburg. 快到路易斯堡了
[21:37] Let me know when we get there. Remind me. 到了告诉我 提醒我一下
[21:38] – I got some stops to make. – Okay. -我有几个地方要去 -好的
[21:52] Russell had a piece of everything. 罗素的生意无所不包
[21:58] He had this store in Pittston called Penn Drape & Curtains. 他在皮茨顿有家店叫佩恩布帘店
[22:02] And he ran everything out of there. 他在那里经营着一切生意
[22:04] Who knew what it all was? 谁知道都有些什么
[22:06] I mean, I’m sure the man had partners. 他肯定有合伙人
[22:08] They always have partners. 这种人总是有合伙人的
[22:10] Nobody keeps all the money. 没人能独占所有钱财
[22:13] But everybody listened to Russ. That I can tell you. 但人人都听罗素的 这点我能确定
[22:16] You wanted to bribe a judge, you asked Russell. 你想贿赂一个法官 先问问罗素
[22:20] You didn’t know how much to bribe him, 你不知道该贿赂法官多少钱
[22:22] Russell was gonna tell you. 罗素会告诉你
[22:24] All right, all right. I’ll be right there. 好 行 我马上就去
[22:28] Come on. I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry about it. 来吧 交给我就行 别担心
[22:30] You want to promote one of your guys, 你想提拔一个手下
[22:32] Russ would tell you you could or you could not. 罗素会告诉你行或不行
[22:35] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[22:36] Go with Steve down to his place. Take Vito with you. 跟史蒂夫去他那 带上维托
[22:39] And just hang around for a while. 在那边逗留一会
[22:40] These guys keep coming around, so straighten them out. 有几个家伙一直来找麻烦 摆平他们
[22:43] – I’ll take care of it, Russ. – Okay. -我会处理的 罗素 -好的
[22:44] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[22:45] Where’s… Oh, here you are. 那谁…你在这里
[22:46] I’m right here. 我在这里
[22:47] You want to make somebody disappear, 你想让某人消失
[22:49] you got to get Russell’s permission. 你得争得罗素的同意
[22:51] You know, no two ways about it. 没有第二条路
[22:53] – No, I wasn’t worried. – I didn’t think so. -不 我一点都不担心 -我想也是
[22:56] – Tell your father I said “Hi.” – I’ll tell him. Thanks. -帮我给你父亲带个好 -我会的 谢谢
[22:59] What are you doing here? I just told Bruno. 你怎么还在这里 我刚跟布鲁诺说了
[23:00] You gotta go with Bruno. 你得跟布鲁诺一起去
[23:01] – Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way. – Yeah. Take care. -好的 我马上去 -去吧 小心
[23:03] And when you did something for Russ, 而当你为罗素办事时
[23:05] you did it yourself. 你得亲力亲为
[23:07] Like Russ used to say… 正如罗素常说的
[23:09] When I ask somebody to take care of something for me, 我让人替我去处理事情的时候
[23:11] I expect them to take care of it themselves. 我希望他们能亲自处理
[23:13] I don’t need two roads coming back to me. 我不需要几个人处理同一件事
[24:20] 阿尔伯特·安纳斯塔夏 黑手党”谋杀集团”首领 1957年死于纽约一家理发店
[24:20] When Anastasia got killed in the barbershop, 安纳斯塔夏在理发店被杀时
[24:23] it was Russell they brought in to calm things down, 罗素被请出来安定人心
[24:26] so that everybody wasn’t just going around killing everybody 好让大家不要大开杀戒
[24:29] and it could all get straightened out. 并把事情摆平
[24:32] We know what happened. 我们知道出了什么事
[24:34] We can’t change it. It is what it is. 我们也无能为力 木已成舟
[24:36] Please tell my friend I’m happy to help. 请转告我的朋友 我很乐意帮忙
[24:39] You’d never know it by looking at this guy, 光看外表你永远猜不到他的身份
[24:42] but all roads led back to Russ. 但条条大路通罗素
[24:52] Where’s the money? 钱在哪里
[24:54] – He don’t have it. – He don’t have it? -他没有 -他没有
[24:56] He said something about his mother… 他说了点他妈妈的事…
[24:58] Stop. Don’t tell me. 停 别跟我说
[24:59] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[25:01] His mother died and the funeral set him back. 他妈死了 然后葬礼花了他一大笔钱
[25:03] – Yeah? – Yeah. Exactly. Exactly. -是不是 -对 完全正确
[25:06] His fucking mother’s… 他该死的老娘
[25:07] fucking dying over and over for the last ten years. 在过去十年死了又死
[25:12] What do I do? 我要怎么办
[25:13] Don’t leave. 留在这里
[25:27] Here. 拿着
[25:28] Just show it to him. Don’t use it. 给他看看 别用
[25:49] Look. 看
[25:50] Hey, Frank. 弗兰克
[25:53] Skinny wants to see you. You get in the car. 瘦子想见你 上车
[25:55] – I was just gonna go see him. – Get in the fucking car. -我正要去见他 -快上车
[25:58] – I was just gonna… – Get in the fucking car! -我正要… -上车
[26:00] – I was just gonna go see him! – Yeah, don’t get cute with me. -我正要去见他 -别跟我耍滑头
[26:02] You give me that bullshit about your mother. 你跟我扯了那堆你妈死了的屁话
[26:03] Get in the fucking car! 赶紧上车
[26:04] Frank, I swear to God, I was just gonna… 弗兰克 我对天发誓 我正要…
[26:05] Get in the fucking car! 给我上车
[26:12] You want to get cute with me? 想跟我耍滑头
[26:13] All that fucking bullshit about your mother 扯了一堆你妈病了死了
[26:15] and sick and all that and dying. 之类的鬼话
[26:17] I swear, I was just gonna go see him. 我发誓我正要去见他
[26:19] I swear to God, I was gonna come see you tomorrow. 我对天发誓 我本来打算明天来见你的
[26:21] – Tomorrow? – Tomorrow. I swear to God. -明天 -明天 我对天发誓
[26:23] Tomorrow. Here. 明天 来这里
[26:24] – What time? – What time do you want me? -什么时间 -你要我什么时候来
[26:26] One o’clock? I’ll be here at 1:00. 一点如何 我一点来
[26:27] One o’clock? What, are you sleeping in? 一点 怎么 你还要睡懒觉吗
[26:29] You tell me. 你说个时间
[26:31] Ten o’clock. Here. 十点 到这里
[26:33] – Ten o’clock. – Tomorrow. -十点 -明天
[26:33] Tomorrow. 明天
[26:34] Swear on your mother. Swear on your mother! 用你妈发誓 用你妈发誓
[26:37] – Swear on your mother! – I swear on my mother! -用你妈发誓 -我以我妈发誓
[26:39] I swear on my mother! 我以我妈发誓
[26:40] What time you gonna be here tomorrow? 你明天什么时间到这里
[26:41] – I’ll be here at ten o’clock. – Ten o’clock? -我十点就到 -十点
[26:43] – Tomorrow. – Yeah. -明天 -好
[26:44] – Here. – Yeah. Yeah. -到这里 -好的
[26:45] I’ll bring you the money tomorrow. The whole thing. 我明天就把钱带来 一分不少
[26:47] Get him out of here. 把他丢出去
[26:49] Get out of here. Get out of here. 出去 出去
[26:51] – I swear to God, I’ll be here. – Get out of here. -我对天发誓我会来的 -出去
[26:52] How am I supposed to get home? 我要怎么回家
[26:53] – Get out of here. – Take the fucking bus! -出去 -搭公交
[26:58] Let his mother pick him up. 让他妈来接他
[27:10] What’s the matter with her? 她怎么了
[27:12] Nothing. She knocked something over 没什么 她在杂货店碰翻了点东西
[27:13] at the grocery store and made a mess, 把地上弄得一团糟
[27:16] – and the grocer yelled at her. – He yelled at her? -店主就吼了她 -吼了她
[27:18] Yeah, and he shoved her. 对 然后推了她
[27:19] He shoved her? 他推了她
[27:22] Yeah. 对
[27:23] Did he shove you? 他推你了吗
[27:25] Who was this? The guy at the store? 他叫什么 杂货店的那个家伙
[27:27] The grocery store on the corner? Joe? 拐角那个杂货店吗 乔吗
[27:32] Did he? 他推了吗
[27:34] Honey, did he shove you? 宝贝 他推你了吗
[27:37] Just answer me. Did he push you? 回话 他推你了吗
[27:39] Did he shove you? Whatever it is, did he do that? 他推你了吗 不论如何 他推了吗
[27:42] Let’s go. 我们走
[27:46] Frank. 弗兰克
[27:47] Frank, he didn’t mean it, the man. It just happened. 弗兰克 那人不是故意的 只是意外
[27:50] What do you mean, he didn’t mean it? 什么意思 什么叫他不是故意的
[27:51] He touched her. What, are you kidding me? 他碰了她 你在说笑吗
[27:52] He has no right to push her. Touch her. 他无权推她 碰她
[27:54] Not even put one pinky on her. 碰她一下都不行
[28:03] That’s him, right? 就是他吧
[28:05] Stay here. Stay here. 你留在这里 留在这里
[28:10] Frank, I’m sorry, but your kid was out of line. 弗兰克 我很抱歉 但你女儿犯了错
[28:12] – I only did what… – You touched my daughter? -我只做了 -你碰了我女儿吗
[28:20] God, I’m sorry. 天啊 对不起
[28:22] No. Please. No, no, Frank. 不 求你 不 弗兰克
[28:23] Frank, please, please, please. No. 弗兰克 求你了 不
[28:33] No, no, Frank! No! 不 弗兰克 不
[28:38] – Take that, you motherfucker! – No! Come on! -受着吧 你这混蛋 -不 别这样
[28:43] Oh, my fucking hand. My fucking hand! 我的手 我的手
[29:13] Dolores. 多洛莉丝
[29:22] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[29:24] Russell and Carrie baptized our new daughter, Dolores. 罗素和凯丽为我们刚出生的女儿多洛莉丝施了洗礼
[29:27] It was a wonderful occasion, and we were honored. 场面很棒 我们都很荣幸
[29:32] Everybody showed up. 大家都来了
[29:33] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[29:54] Amen. 阿门
[29:54] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[29:55] The only thing is, 唯一的问题是
[29:57] you got more kids, you gotta earn more money. 孩子多了 要赚的钱也多了
[30:02] You wanna make a quick ten grand? 你想赚一万块的快钱吗
[30:05] Whispers DiTullio. Not the Whispers 悄悄话迪图里奥 不是那个
[30:07] they blew up in that car around the same time. 差不多同一时间在车里被炸死的悄悄话
[30:11] This was the other Whispers. 这是另一个悄悄话
[30:12] The good one who knew how to make money. 这个会赚钱的好悄悄话
[30:15] I got this place I front money to. 我把借钱借给了一家店
[30:17] It’s a good business. Really good business. 这家店生意很好 真的很好
[30:19] It’s a laundry. 是一家洗衣店
[30:20] What they do is, they collect the linen, towels, 他们的业务是从大西洋城的
[30:23] sheets and everything from 各种大小酒店饭店
[30:24] all the hotels and restaurants in Atlantic City. 收布制品 毛巾床单之类的
[30:27] They wash it, they iron it. 清洗并熨烫
[30:28] Normally, it’s like a license to print fucking money. 正常情况下 赚钱就跟印钞一样容易
[30:32] Until recently. 但最近情况有变
[30:33] There’s this other company that opened up down in Delaware. 特拉华出现了一家公司
[30:36] They’re trying to put us out of business. 他们想把我们挤走
[30:39] They’re cutting their prices. They’re scaring our drivers. 他们降价 恐吓我们的司机
[30:42] They’re trying to take our customers from us. 抢我们的客户
[30:45] To tell you the truth, I’m a little concerned. 说实话 我有点担忧
[30:48] Whenever anybody says they’re a little concerned, 别人说他们有点担心
[30:51] they’re very concerned. 说明他们特别担心
[30:53] As a matter of fact, 其实
[30:55] I’m really more than a little concerned. 我担心得不止一点
[30:57] And when they say they’re more than a little concerned, 他们说自己不止是一点点担心
[31:00] they’re desperate. 说明他们已经绝望了
[31:02] I want this fucking place bombed, 我想把他们的公司炸了
[31:04] burnt, torched, whatever the fuck you have to do. 烧了 焚了 你怎么整都行
[31:06] You were in the war. You know what to do. 你打过仗 你知道该怎么办
[31:08] Leave that fucking place like you left Berlin. 你们怎么对柏林就怎么对那地方
[31:11] Burnt to the fucking ground. 把那里夷为平地
[31:13] I want them out of fucking business. 我要让他们倒闭
[31:15] Who… who are they? 他们是谁
[31:16] It’s the Cadillac Linen Service in Delaware. 特拉华的典范布品服务公司
[31:20] It’s run by a bunch of Jews. 一群犹太人开的
[31:23] Let them collect their insurance, 让他们拿他们的保险赔偿
[31:24] which I’m sure they have plenty, 他们肯定投了不少保险
[31:26] and leave this fucking other place alone, 然后滚出这里
[31:28] the one I’m involved in. 别碰我的地盘
[31:31] – This ain’t ten grand. – It’s two grand. -这可不是一万 -这里有两千
[31:33] When you put these Jew fucking washerwomen out of business, 你让那些该死的犹太洗衣妇失业之后
[31:36] then you get the rest of your money. 我就把剩下的钱给你
[31:39] The reason I’m a little short on the money right now, 我之所以现在手头有点紧
[31:41] I don’t wanna go to Skinny, 是因为我不想找瘦子
[31:43] I don’t wanna ask anybody when they’re gonna charge me a vig, 我不想找那些放高利贷的
[31:45] and I’m gonna be paying them forever. 因为那样我就得还一辈子债
[31:47] I’m getting the money somewhere else. 我要从别的地方弄钱
[31:50] And nobody has to know. 别人不必知道
[31:51] Especially not Skinny 特别是瘦子
[31:52] because I’m not getting the money from him. 因为我不找他借钱
[31:56] And I see you look a little hesitant. 你看起来有点犹豫
[31:58] Believe me, I know what you can do. 相信我 我知道你的能耐
[32:00] If I stiff you on the money, 要是我少付了你的钱
[32:02] you’re gonna do something terrible to me. 你肯定会让我没有好下场
[32:04] I do not want that. 我不想要那样
[32:18] I hit the number. 我中彩票了
[32:20] It’s about 1,500. 奖金大概有一千五
[32:22] I’ll see you in a few hours. 我几个小时后回来
[34:06] Frank. 弗兰克
[34:09] Angelo wants to see you. 安吉洛想见你
[34:12] – Now? – Yeah, now is good. -现在吗 -对 就现在
[34:15] What’s it about? 什么事
[34:16] I don’t know. Come on. I’ll drive you. 我不知道 来吧 我开车送你
[34:52] Sit down, Frank. 坐吧 弗兰克
[35:05] What’re you doing in Delaware? 你去特拉华做什么
[35:14] Bombing out a laundry place. 炸一家洗衣店
[35:22] I was just doing a job to make some extra money. 我就是赚点外快
[35:28] Putting this place out of action. 让那家店没法经营
[35:31] Putting this… putting this place out of commission. 让那家店倒闭
[35:36] For who? 谁让你干的
[35:48] Now is not the time to not say. 现在可不是保持沉默的时候
[35:55] Whispers. 悄悄话
[35:57] The other Whispers. 另一个悄悄话
[36:02] You know who owns the Cadillac Linen Service? 你知道典范布品服务公司的老板是谁吗
[36:06] Some Jews in the laundry business. 做洗衣行业的犹太人
[36:08] – That’s what they told me. – They own a part of it. -雇主是这么说的 -他们只占部分股份
[36:11] Somebody else got an interest in that. 还有人是老板
[36:13] – You know who? – No. -你知道是谁吗 -不
[36:14] I do. 我知道
[36:15] – Who? – No. I do. -是谁 -不 是我
[36:18] I own the other part. 其他的股份是我的
[36:20] Not I know somebody who owns the other part. 而不是我认识持有剩余股份的人
[36:27] Angelo, I didn’t know you had any part of it. 安吉洛 我不知道你有这家公司的股份
[36:29] I would never have done what I did 我要是知道的话
[36:31] if I knew you were involved. I didn’t know. 是绝对不会那么做的 我不知道
[36:33] I would never, never do that against you. 我绝不会对你做这种事
[36:36] Whispers didn’t tell you it was Jew mob? 悄悄话没说老板是犹太黑帮吗
[36:37] No, he said Jew washerwomen. 没有 他说是犹太洗衣妇
[36:42] Jew washerwomen. 犹太洗衣妇
[36:45] What else he say? 他还说了什么
[36:47] I bet he said keep it to yourself. 我猜他让你保密
[36:49] Don’t say nothing to nobody Downtown. 别跟城里其他人透露一个字
[36:55] He did. 的确
[37:01] I didn’t check. 我没核实
[37:03] I’m sorry. I should’ve checked. 对不起 我应该先核实一下的
[37:05] – Can I give him his money back? – He won’t need it. -我能把钱退给他吗 -他用不着了
[37:07] You can keep it. 你留着吧
[37:09] I… I don’t want no trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[37:10] I’ll just give it back to him and I’m okay. 我把钱退给他吧 我没关系
[37:13] He won’t need it. 他用不着了
[37:19] Okay. Thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[37:21] Thank Russell. 谢罗素吧
[37:22] I wouldn’t have wasted my time. 我本来不想浪费时间
[37:24] I’d have let the Jew mob have you. 打算让犹太黑帮找你算账
[37:29] You got a good friend here. 你这个朋友真没得说
[37:31] You don’t know how good a friend you got. 你不知道他多仗义
[37:34] – I… I know. – No, you don’t know. -我知道 -不 你不知道
[37:39] Wait by the bar, would you? 去吧台那等着吧
[37:58] In a case like this, 像这种情况
[37:59] the best thing to do is you use something brand new. 最好的办法就是用全新的家伙
[38:02] Right out of the box. 刚开箱的
[38:04] Otherwise, you don’t know where it’s been. 否则 你不知道它在哪里被用过
[38:06] You don’t know who’s used it, 或被谁用过
[38:08] what crime it was connected to. 跟什么案子有关联
[38:10] That’s suicide. 那无异于找死
[38:12] So I recommend something new, straight out of the… the box. 所以我推荐用全新的 刚开箱的
[38:16] Stone cold. Clean. 冰冷 干净
[38:22] There you are. 你来了
[38:23] I didn’t know which way you were coming from. 我不知道你会从哪边过来
[38:25] I didn’t know which way you were… 我不知道你从哪边…
[38:33] Naturally, the next thing you wanna do 当然 下一步就是
[38:34] is throw the thing away. You wanna get rid of it. 把家伙扔掉 你得毁灭证据
[38:39] There’s a spot in the Schuylkill River everybody uses. 大家都扔在斯古吉尔河的一个地方
[38:43] If they ever send divers down there, 如果派人潜到河底
[38:45] they’d be able to arm a small country. 找到的武器够武装一个小国家了
[39:11] For me, everything changed after Whispers. 对我来说 杀死悄悄话后 一切都变了
[39:19] It was like the army. 这就像在军队
[39:22] You followed orders. 你服从命令
[39:25] You did the right thing. 听吩咐做事
[39:27] You got rewarded. 就会得到相应的奖赏
[39:30] And when I handled things for Russell, 我替罗素做事
[39:33] it was never for money, 从来都不是为钱
[39:35] but as a show of respect. 而是为了表达尊重
[39:37] When you ran a little errand, you did a little favor, 你给他跑跑腿 帮帮忙
[39:39] you got a little favor back if you ever needed it. 当你需要帮忙的时候 他也还你人情
[39:42] And you always hurried back. 你总是会需要帮忙的
[39:44] – Phil, how you doing? – How are you? -菲尔 你好啊 -你好
[39:46] 菲尔·泰斯塔 1981年3月15日于自家门廊被一枚钉子炸弹炸死
[39:52] How you doing, Frank? 你好 弗兰克
[39:54] 弗兰克·辛德文 1980年10月29日身中三枪死于巷子内
[40:03] Thank you, Vito. 谢谢 维托
[40:07] – Hi. Frank. – Hi. -你好 弗兰克 -你好
[40:09] What can I get for you? 你要来点什么吗
[40:11] I’m just gonna get the wine now. 先给我上杯酒吧
[40:15] Okay. 好的
[40:16] Just call me if you need anything. 有需要尽管叫我
[40:18] I will. 好的
[40:24] – Help yourself, Frank. – Thanks. -慢用 弗兰克 -谢谢
[40:27] Things change. 情况变了
[40:33] – She’s the new one, right? – Yeah. -她是新来的吧 -对
[40:36] A nice kid. Nice kid. 她是个好姑娘 好姑娘
[40:39] Yeah. 是啊
[40:48] No time is a good time to leave your wife, 什么时候都不应该离开你的妻子
[40:52] but that’s when I left mine. 但我就是那时候离开妻子的
[41:02] 阿德斯里埃克斯汽车旅馆 授权人签字
[41:04] Ira, what’s going on? 埃拉 最近还好吗
[41:05] – Good. All well? – Yes. -挺好的 你呢 -我也是
[41:09] – Any problems? – No. Everything’s good. -有遇到什么麻烦吗 -没有 一切顺利
[41:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:14] Right after this Caddy, pull over. 就停在这辆凯迪拉克后面
[41:17] There it is. Fair Furriers. 到了 美丽皮草店
[41:22] He’s expecting you. 他在等你
[41:49] Phil, you got a nice shop here. 菲尔 你的店真不错
[41:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:53] People like to come to this store. 人们喜欢来这里逛
[41:55] But your kid is a real sfigato. 但你儿子真是个瘪三
[41:57] You understand? He’s a pain in the ass. 明白吗 他很讨人厌
[42:00] He’s a wild kid. You gotta learn to control him. 他太野了 你得管管他
[42:02] And if you don’t, 如果你不管
[42:03] nobody’s gonna want to shop here anymore. 就再也没人想来这里逛了
[42:06] If it’s not good for you, it’s not good for me. 如果你的生意不好 对我也没有好处
[42:10] You understand what I’m saying. 你明白我的意思吧
[42:13] I want to apologize, Russell, for the aggravation. 罗素 他给你惹麻烦了 我向你道歉
[42:14] This is from Russell and I. That’s from you and Frank. 这份是我和罗素送的 那份是你和弗兰克送的
[42:17] This one’ll be from you and me. 这个是我们俩送的
[42:19] Well, what about a baby spoon? 要不送把宝宝汤匙吧
[42:21] What’s she gonna do with a baby spoon? 她要宝宝汤匙有什么用
[42:23] – They’re not even married. – Have a baby. -他们还没结婚 -生个孩子就能用了
[42:24] They’re not even married yet. 他们都还没结婚呢
[42:26] I give you my word, Russ. 我向你保证 罗素
[42:27] – All right. Your word’s good, Phil. – Thank you. -好的 你的话我信 菲尔 -谢谢
[42:30] Okay, let’s go, girls. 好了 我们走吧 女士们
[42:31] – Okay, we’re done? – Yes, we’re done. -完事了 -是的 弄完了
[42:34] What are you doing? 你在搞什么
[42:37] – When the hell are you gonna wise up, huh? – What? -你什么时候才能机灵点 -什么
[42:52] There we go. That’s my girl. 好样的 不愧是我女儿
[42:55] Oh, my God! 天呐
[43:02] Yes! 太棒了
[43:07] Peggy. 佩琪
[43:10] Come over here. 过来一下
[43:15] I don’t know. I don’t… 我说不好 我…
[43:17] I get the feeling she don’t like me. 我感觉她不喜欢我
[43:19] – Like she’s afraid of me. – No, no. -她好像有点怕我 -不 不是的
[43:20] That’s the way she is. 她就是这样
[43:22] She’s afraid of me at times too. 有时她也会怕我
[43:23] So, uh, it’s just she’s a sensitive kid, 她就是有点敏感
[43:26] but that’s all it is. 敏感而已
[43:27] I can understand her being afraid of me, 我能理解她怕我
[43:28] but she shouldn’t be scared of you, Frank. 但是她不应该怕你 弗兰克
[43:30] No, well… 是
[43:31] And then she hears about me in the papers sometimes… 有时她会在报纸上看到关于我的报道
[43:33] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[43:35] You gotta be close to your kids, Frank. 你要跟自己的孩子亲一点 弗兰克
[43:37] I am. I am. 我们很亲近
[43:38] You’re blessed to have them. 有孩子是你的福分
[43:39] I mean, Carrie and I can’t have kids. I told you. 凯丽和我没有小孩 我跟你说过
[43:41] But you’re blessed. You’re blessed. 你真是有福气 有福气
[43:44] Call her. Call her. Tell her to come over. 叫她一下 叫她过来
[43:46] Sweetheart. Peggy. Come here. 佩琪宝贝 过来
[43:48] Come here. 过来
[43:55] – Come here. – Come over by Uncle Russ. -过来 -到罗素伯伯这里来
[43:58] – How are you? – Good. -你好吗 -挺好的
[44:00] Do you know why God made the sky so high? 你知道为什么上帝会把天空造这么高吗
[44:05] No. 不知道
[44:06] So that the little birdies don’t bunk their head on it 这样小鸟在天上飞的时候
[44:09] when they’re flying around. 才不会碰到头啊
[44:12] Isn’t that cute? 可爱吧
[44:13] A little joke. 这是一个小笑话
[44:15] Isn’t that funny? 不好笑吗
[44:16] You want some candy or something? 你要吃点糖果什么的吗
[44:19] No. 不用了
[44:19] No, you guys don’t want any candy. 不 你们不想吃糖
[44:23] There’s nothing I could do for you? 需要我为你做点什么吗
[44:25] No. 不用了
[44:26] Well, if there is, you let Uncle Russell know. 需要的话你要告诉罗素伯伯
[44:29] Okay. 好
[44:30] Go back. Have some fun. 回去玩吧
[44:34] You see what I mean? 知道我什么意思了吗
[44:35] You see that feeling I get? 明白我的感觉了吗
[44:37] She’s just… She’s shy, that’s all. 她就是 腼腆而已
[44:39] She… She don’t mean nothing. 她没有恶意
[44:41] Sometimes, when the parents get divorced, 有时候 父母离婚了
[44:44] the kids get all confused, and then they get resentful 孩子们就会迷茫 然后他们会充满恨意
[44:47] and they don’t know who to take it out on, 不知道该向谁发泄
[44:48] or, you know, which side, or… 或是站哪边
[44:50] No, you’re right. 不 你说得对
[44:51] I’m lucky in that way because 但是这一点我很幸运
[44:53] Reenie and Mary, they get along like gangbusters, 因为琳妮和玛丽相处得很好
[44:57] so the kids go back and forth with no problem. 孩子们轮流在两家住 没什么问题
[44:59] Keep your family close. Keep an eye on that. 要把家人留在身边 留意这一点
[45:01] Anyway, I’m just telling you, you know. 我就是提醒你一下
[45:03] I mean, I’m… I’m just lucky. 我想我就是运气好
[45:06] Yeah. 是啊
[45:10] How’s it going with the union? 工会的工作怎么样
[45:12] The union’s the best in the world. 工会是世界上最好的
[45:14] – You like it, huh? – Yeah, well, it’s just… -你喜欢 -是啊 只是…
[45:15] I mean, I wish I had something more steady, but… 我想要找个稳定点的工作 不过
[45:19] Yeah, it’s… 就是有些
[45:20] – How about organizing? – Yeah. -管理怎么样 -好啊
[45:22] – I would like to do that. But… – Yeah? -我想干那个 可是 -怎么
[45:24] there’s a long line. 很多人都等着呢
[45:26] – A long waiting list, if you will. – Yeah. -换句话说 等候名单很长 -是
[45:29] Well, a friend of ours is having a little trouble. 我们的一个朋友遇到了一点麻烦
[45:32] – Friend at the top. – Who’s that? -高层的朋友 -谁啊
[45:36] The top. 高层
[45:37] Hoffa? 霍法
[45:39] Yeah. 嗯
[45:40] I heard the other day 之前我听说
[45:42] that some guys tried to pipe him 有人要用水管揍他
[45:44] – because of a workman’s comp case. – Yeah. -因为一个工人的赔偿问题 -是的
[45:46] Yeah, I heard he beat the shit out of them. 听说他把他们打得落花流水
[45:49] Yeah, but how long is he gonna keep doing that? 是 可他那样能撑多久呢
[45:51] Things are gonna keep happening. 总有这事儿那事儿
[45:52] He needs somebody he can trust around him. 他身边需要一个可靠的人
[45:54] Somebody to be with him all the time. 一个可以一直跟着他的人
[45:56] Yeah. 是
[46:01] Let me put McGee on the phone. 我让麦基接电话
[46:05] Hello. 喂
[46:07] Hiya, my friend. How are you? 我的朋友 你好吗
[46:09] Listen, I got that kid I was talking to you about here. 我找来了我跟你说过的那个年轻人
[46:12] I’m gonna put him on the phone, let you talk to him, okay? 我让他接电话 你跟他说 好吗
[46:16] All right. 好的
[46:19] Hello. 你好
[46:20] – Is that Frank? – Yes. -是弗兰克吧 -是我
[46:22] Hiya, Frank. This is Jimmy Hoffa. 弗兰克你好 我是吉米·霍法
[46:24] Yeah, yeah. Glad to meet you. 你好 很高兴认识你
[46:26] Well, glad to meet you, too, even if it’s over the phone. 我也很高兴认识你 虽然是在电话上
[46:30] I heard you paint houses. 听说你刷房子
[46:33] Yes. Yes, sir, I… I do. I do. 是的 先生 是的
[46:35] And I, uh… 我还
[46:37] I also do my own carpentry. 自己做木工
[46:39] I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴你这么说
[46:41] I understand you’re a brother of mine. 听说你是工会的兄弟
[46:43] Yes, sir. Local 107. Since 1947. 是的 先生 从1947年就在107号地方工会了
[46:46] Yeah! You know, uh, 是吧
[46:48] our friend speaks very highly of you. 我们的朋友对你评价非常高
[46:50] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[46:52] – He’s not an easy man to please. – Well, I do my best. -他这个人要求可不低 -我尽力而为
[46:56] Well, you know, there’s a situation… 有这么个情况
[46:58] Nowadays, young people, they don’t know who Jimmy Hoffa was. 如今 年轻人不知道吉米·霍法是谁
[47:02] They don’t have a clue. 他们完全没概念
[47:04] I mean, maybe they know that he disappeared or something, 他们可能知道他消失了什么的
[47:07] but that’s about it. 但仅此而已
[47:09] But back then, there wasn’t nobody in this country 可在当时 全国上下
[47:12] who didn’t know who Jimmy Hoffa was. 没人不知道吉米·霍法是谁
[47:14] God bless, Jimmy. 上帝保佑 吉米
[47:15] Everything you’ve done, you’re a real gentleman. 你做的一切 你是个真正的绅士
[47:17] That’s good. 很好
[47:18] In the ’50s, he was as big as Elvis. 50年代的时候 他和猫王一样受欢迎
[47:22] In the ’60s, he was like the Beatles. 60年代的时候 他和披头士一样受欢迎
[47:25] Next to the president, 除了总统以外
[47:26] he was like the most powerful man in the country. Bar none. 他是国内最有权力的人 无人可及
[47:29] If you got it, 你如果买东西
[47:31] a truck brought it to you. 卡车会把东西送过去
[47:35] If you got your food, your clothing, 如果你买食物 衣服
[47:38] your medicine, if you got fuel for your homes, 药物 家用燃料
[47:41] fuel for your industries, 工业用燃料
[47:44] a truck brought it to them! 卡车会把东西送去给他们
[47:48] The day our trucks stop, 我们卡车停下的那天
[47:51] America stops! 就是美国停下的那天
[47:55] Well, there’s a situation going on now, Frank, 现在出了点状况 弗兰克
[47:58] that needs to be attended to. 需要处理
[48:00] You know, they’re trying to tear the union apart. 他们想分裂工会
[48:03] Big business and the government working together, 大公司和政府联手
[48:05] trying to pull us down. 想要拉我们下马
[48:05] Big business is on the attack! 大公司在进攻
[48:08] They’re coming! They’re coming hard 他们来了 来势汹汹
[48:10] and they’re coming fast! 长驱直入
[48:12] Big business and the government 大公司和政府
[48:14] are trying to sow the seeds of dissent among our ranks, 想要在我们的阶层里埋下异议的种子
[48:18] at a time when we need unity! 而此时我们正需要联合
[48:21] We need solidarity! 我们需要团结
[48:24] I want to write it in the sky. 我想把这话写在空中
[48:27] Solidarity! 团结
[48:29] Solidarity! 团结
[48:32] Solidarity! 团结
[48:34] You wanna be a part of this fight? 你想加入这场战斗吗
[48:36] Yes, I do, sir. 是的 先生
[48:37] Would you like to be a part of this history? 你想成为这历史的一部分吗
[48:40] Yes, I would. 是的 我想
[48:42] Whatever you need me to do, I’m available. 无论你需要我做什么 我都随叫随到
[48:44] Can you come to Chicago tomorrow? 你明天能来芝加哥吗
[48:46] Yes, I can, sir. 可以 先生
[48:48] All right, then. See you then. 那好 到时见
[48:54] – He likes to talk, don’t he? – Yeah. -他喜欢说话 对吗 -是的
[49:01] Thought I was talking to General Patton. 还以为我是在跟巴顿将军说话
[49:08] You know, Frank, the only reason why you’re here, 弗兰克 你过来的唯一原因是
[49:11] the Seafarers Union, they’re signing up 海员工会 他们想和我们一样
[49:13] the same non-union cab drivers 签约非工会的
[49:16] as we want to do. 出租车司机
[49:18] Nobody knows who you are 没人知道你是谁
[49:20] and nobody knows what the fuck you’re doing here. Okay? 没人知道你在这做什么 好吗
[49:23] – Yeah. – You and I know why you’re here. -嗯 -只有你我知道你为何来此
[49:25] We gotta be able to sign these drivers up 我们得签约这些司机
[49:28] so Paul Hall doesn’t get ’em for his fucking union. 这样保罗·霍尔的工会就签约不了他们
[49:31] For some reason, lesbians. 不知为何 女同性恋
[49:33] Most of these drivers are fucking lesbians. 这些司机大多都是该死的女同性恋
[49:35] I have no reason why. 我不知道为什么
[49:37] Paul Hall’s running around 保罗·霍尔四处宣传
[49:39] saying that he’s gonna get a better contract 说他可以比我们的哥们吉米
[49:41] than our boy fucking Jimmy. 提供一份更好的合同
[49:43] He’s a cocksucker. Yeah. 他就是个狗杂种
[49:45] Jimmy has Mayor fucking Daley in his pocket. 吉米收买了戴利市长
[49:49] The cops are okay with whatever the fuck we do. 我们做什么警察都不会管
[49:52] They’re not gonna help us push these cars in, 他们不会帮我们把车推下水
[49:54] but they certainly are not gonna let anybody fucking stop us. 但他们也绝对不会让任何人阻止我们
[49:57] Okay? 懂吗
[50:18] Come on! All of you guys. Come on! 用力 大伙儿用力
[50:21] Let’s get this fucking thing in there. Watch yourself! 把车子推下去 小心点
[50:26] This is a lot of work. 太费劲了
[50:27] Yeah, you ever think of using candy? 你有想过用糖果吗
[50:29] – What? – Candy. -什么 -糖果
[50:31] What the fuck is candy? 糖果是什么鬼
[50:38] Hey, Lou, open the fucking gate. 卢 把门打开
[50:40] I got it. I got it. 知道 知道
[50:41] Here, you take the gas. 来 你把汽油拿着
[51:00] Frank, there’s one thing about Jimmy. 弗兰克 吉米有个特点
[51:02] Don’t ever make him wait. 他不喜欢等人
[51:04] If you make a meeting with him, you get there on time. 如果你和他约好见面 你一定要准时到场
[51:07] Better yet, get there early. 最好是提前到
[51:08] I can’t stress this enough. 我必须强调这一点
[51:09] His problem is that time is of essence. 他觉得时间很可贵
[51:13] And that’s the important thing. 这是最重要的
[51:15] I gotta tell you one more thing. Jimmy doesn’t drink. 我还要跟你说件事 吉米不喝酒
[51:18] Yeah. The head of the largest trucking union in the world, 是的 世界上最大的货运工会的老大
[51:20] he don’t drink. 他不喝酒
[51:21] The worst part about it is, 这事最糟的地方在于
[51:23] he doesn’t allow anybody to drink around him. 他不允许别人在他身边喝酒
[51:30] Another thing about him, 还有件事
[51:32] Jimmy hates fucking watermelon. 吉米讨厌西瓜
[51:37] But we’re gonna like watermelon. 但我们喜欢西瓜
[51:40] Jimmy, you shoulda seen it, 吉米 你当时真该去看看
[51:41] sinking in the water. 慢慢沉下水
[51:44] One by one. I bet you, when they woke up the next morning, 一辆接一辆 我敢打赌 等他们隔天醒来
[51:47] those fucking cab drivers, 那些该死的出租车司机
[51:49] they went to look for their cabs, 他们去找自己的出租车
[51:51] they didn’t know what the fuck hit ’em. 他们根本不知道发生了什么
[51:53] That’s a great idea, Joey. 真是个好主意 乔伊
[51:55] Great idea. 好主意
[51:56] Well, it wasn’t my idea. 不是我想出来的
[51:59] My man Frank. It was his idea. 我哥们弗兰克 是他的主意
[52:01] Let me tell you something. 我跟你说
[52:03] Frank hit that pier, he took over the pier. 弗兰克去了码头 他接管了码头
[52:06] Whatever he told them to do, whatever he said, 不管他叫他们做什么 不管他说什么
[52:08] they did it, you know. 他们都照做
[52:10] I never seen a guy walk through a crowd like he does. 我从没见过任何人像他那样穿过人群
[52:14] He doesn’t touch a fucking person! 他一个人都不碰
[52:15] Everybody gets out of the way. 所有人都自觉让路
[52:17] I’m not kidding you. I swear. 我没开玩笑 我发誓
[52:18] Guys he never met in his life. You know, it was like… 那些人和他素不相识 就像
[52:21] like Moses. Remember Moses? 就像摩西 记得摩西吗
[52:23] When he walked into the ocean, the sea, 他走进海洋还是大海
[52:25] whatever the fuck it was, and it opened up! 不管是什么 水面就分开了
[52:27] That’s him. I’m telling you. Jimmy, he’s got it. 就是他 相信我 吉米 他有那能力
[52:30] So, what do you think? 你觉得如何
[52:31] You need him a couple of days more? 你还需要他在这待几天吗
[52:33] Yeah, we gotta clear up a few dribs and drabs. 是的 我们还有一些零碎的事要处理
[52:38] You guys sure like watermelon. 你们真喜欢西瓜啊
[52:41] Want a bite? 想吃一口吗
[52:42] Not on your life. 决不
[52:45] You were there. You saw it firsthand. 你当时在场 你亲眼看到了
[52:47] Those guys ain’t union. 那些人不是工会
[52:50] They’re like Nazi collaborators, operating behind the lines. 他们就像是纳粹同谋 在战场后方行动
[52:54] – You know. You were in the war. – I sure do. -你懂的 你打过仗 -没错
[52:57] In a war, you go from point A to point B. 在战争期间 你从一个地方转移到另一个地方
[53:02] Sometimes, 有时候
[53:04] you spill a little beer along the way. 你会在路上洒一些啤酒
[53:09] That philosophy make sense to you? 你觉得这哲学有道理吗
[53:11] Sure does. 当然
[53:13] Good. 很好
[53:31] Jimmy, he didn’t make me stay in his suite 吉米 他不是因为喜欢我
[53:33] because he liked me. 而让我住他的套房
[53:35] He made me stay with him because he didn’t want me 他让我跟他一起住是因为他不想让我
[53:37] registering in my name at the hotel. 用我的名字在酒店登记
[53:41] This way, there was no proof I was even in Chicago. 这样 就没有证据证明我去过芝加哥
[53:53] Come on, Jimmy, you’re way behind. 加油 吉米 你落后好多
[53:56] Nothing stops her. 什么都阻止不了她
[53:57] After Chicago, Jimmy and I got close. 芝加哥那事之后 我和吉米走得更近了
[54:00] The wives hit it off. 老婆们也相处得很融洽
[54:02] And with Jimmy and Josephine’s kids 因为吉米和约瑟芬的孩子
[54:04] mostly grown up and out of the house, 大多已成年 离开了家
[54:06] they got a kick out of our kids too. 他们从我们孩子身上也获得不少乐趣
[54:07] Jimmy, Peggy, let’s get a picture. 吉米 佩琪 来拍张照
[54:09] Oh. Yes. Come on. 好 快来
[54:10] Especially Peggy. 尤其是佩琪
[54:12] She and Jimmy, they fell for each other right away. 她和吉米 他们一下就喜欢上了对方
[54:16] You know what I like even better than getting my picture took? 你知道比起拍照我更喜欢什么吗
[54:19] What? 什么
[54:23] Surprise! 惊喜吧
[54:25] Peggy! 佩琪
[54:25] To Peggy, Jimmy wasn’t like Russ, 对佩琪来说 吉米不像罗素
[54:28] or Skinny or even me. 不像瘦子也不像我
[54:30] Sorry, everybody. This is just for Peggy and I. 抱歉各位 这是买给我和佩琪的
[54:33] For one thing, Jimmy didn’t have a nickname 一方面 吉米没有绰号
[54:35] like “The Razor,” Or “The Hunchback,” 比如”剃刀”或者”钟楼怪人”
[54:37] or “The Weasel,” Or “Whispers.” 或者”黄鼠狼”亦或者”悄悄话”
[54:40] So what happened to “Thank you”? 怎么不说谢谢
[54:42] Thank you! 谢谢
[54:43] And also, to her, he was helping people. 还有 对她来说 他是在帮助人
[54:46] He was helping them make more money, live better lives. 他在帮他们赚更多钱 过得更好
[54:49] He wasn’t stomping on somebody’s hand. 他没有踩别人的手
[54:53] “‘If you have it, a truck brought it to you.” “如果你买东西 卡车会把东西送过去”
[54:56] This is what Mr. Hoffa says. 这是霍法先生说的
[54:58] He’s the president of the Teamsters Union 他是卡车司机工会的主席
[55:00] with over a million members. 成员超过一百万
[55:02] They all support him because they have steady jobs, 他们都支持他因为他们有稳定的工作
[55:05] great pay and a pension for when they retire. 丰厚的薪水以及退休后的养老金
[55:09] The Teamster Pension Fund 卡车司机养老基金
[55:11] had eight billion dollars in it. 有八十亿美元
[55:13] And Jimmy had complete control over every bit of it. 全部都由吉米控制
[55:17] Isn’t this a beautiful presentation? 这模型是不是很美
[55:19] I mean, a bridge loan is really all I’m asking, Jimmy. 我只想要一笔过渡性贷款 吉米
[55:22] I’m not gonna piss away my members’ pension dough 我不会把工会成员的养老金
[55:25] on something too risky. 投资在风险过大的项目上
[55:26] This is not a risk, Jimmy. 这没有风险 吉米
[55:28] I got Minsky’s Follies. 《明斯基的荒唐事》这个节目是我的
[55:31] I got the first topless act on the Strip. 赌城大道第一个露乳舞女秀是我的
[55:33] I’m telling you, we’re booming in there. 相信我 我们在那的生意可好了
[55:35] I can’t get the drinks out… 酒都卖不过来…
[55:36] Just asking for a golf course. 我就想要建一个高尔夫球场
[55:37] You know you never lost a dime with me. 你知道我从未让你损失一分钱
[55:39] Jimmy, we’d really just appreciate 吉米 我们会很感激
[55:41] whatever you could do to help Jake along here. 你帮杰克做的事的
[55:43] One-five is all I need for a completion bond. 我只需要150万的完工保证金
[55:48] Okay. Okay. Go to the bank. 好吧 去拿钱吧
[55:51] Thank you. It’s gonna be a big success. 谢谢 这个项目会大获成功的
[55:53] Thank you, Jimmy. You’re a prince. 谢谢你 吉米 你是王子
[55:55] – You’re a mensch. – Yeah, I’m a mensch. -你是好人 -是的 我是好人
[56:05] And, because of Mr. Hoffa, 多亏了霍法先生
[56:07] workers have medical insurance for when they get sick, 工人生病时有医疗保险
[56:10] and know when they retire, they’re not going to go hungry. 他们知道退休后 不会挨饿
[56:16] There was so much paperwork back then 当时有太多的文书工作
[56:18] that Jimmy had to use an insurance company 吉米只能用一个叫艾伦·多夫曼的年轻人开的
[56:20] that was run by this kid, Allen Dorfman, to work out the loans. 一家保险公司来处理贷款
[56:23] No, no, nothing for nothing. 不 一分钱都不借
[56:25] Next time, try asking a little bit fucking nicer. 下次 试试口气好一点
[56:27] 艾伦·多夫曼 1979年 在芝加哥的一处停车场头中八枪身亡
[56:32] And? And? How’d it go? 然后呢 进展如何
[56:34] It was a little touch and go for a little bit. 情况一度很危急
[56:37] – But at the end, fine. – Good. -但是最后还是顺利达成了 -很好
[56:39] It was Russ who got Jimmy 是罗素让吉米
[56:40] to give guys like Gottlieb the loans, 给戈特利布这样的人贷款
[56:42] and, you know, he would get like 10% of that. 他能分到一成
[56:45] Or whatever, you know. Maybe more. 我也不知道 也许更多
[56:47] Listen, you tell Marteduzzo from me that I appreciate it. 听着 你告诉马尔特杜佐我很感激
[56:51] And everybody’s gonna appreciate it. 人人都会感激
[56:52] It’s a good thing. 这是好事
[56:53] Okay. I’ll do that. 行 我会的
[56:54] Back then, you couldn’t go to regular banks 那时 你不能去普通银行
[56:56] because the money was for gambling. 因为钱是用来赌博的
[56:58] God’s truth, that’s what it was. I’m serious. You couldn’t. 千真万确 就是这样 我没开玩笑 不能去
[57:01] So the Mob, what did they do? 所以黑手党 他们怎么办呢
[57:03] They went to the Teamsters for the money. 他们找卡车司机工会贷款
[57:04] It was the Teamsters that stepped in 是卡车司机工会介入其中
[57:06] and lent the money that built Las Vegas. 他们借出的钱打造了拉斯维加斯
[57:09] – This is the mahogany… – Don’t, Billy. -这是红木 -别 比利
[57:10] – Don’t touch the stuff. – I won’t. -别碰 -我不碰
[57:11] – Just go where you gotta go. – Okay. -该上哪去上哪去 -好
[57:13] There was more business than anybody could handle. 当时的生意多得让人应接不暇
[57:16] So Jimmy had to shove some of the deals 所以吉米把一些生意
[57:18] off on to his wife Jo, 塞给了他老婆约
[57:20] who had no idea she had 22% 她完全不知道
[57:22] of a Florida land deal 她拥有一个叫”太阳谷”的
[57:23] called “Sun Valley,” 佛州土地交易公司22%的股份
[57:25] some charter fishing boats, 几艘包租渔船
[57:26] and a ski lodge with its own mountain. 以及一个带私家雪山的滑雪度假屋
[57:34] One of Jimmy’s clients was Sam “Momo” Giancana, 吉米有个客户叫山姆·詹卡纳 绰号”莫莫”
[57:37] who was friends with the Kennedys from back 他和肯尼迪家族是世交
[57:39] when Jack’s father made his fortune with the Italians 这两家自约翰·肯尼迪的父亲在禁酒令期间走私酒
[57:42] as a bootlegger during Prohibition. 和意大利人一起赚大钱时就认识了
[57:44] 露希尔·亨特 刘易斯·康宁汉姆 玛丽昂·希克斯 德妮思·鲍威尔 艾米特·伍兹
[57:44] Momo, Sinatra hung out together with the Kennedys. 莫莫和辛纳屈跟肯尼迪家族混
[57:49] Momo and Kennedy, 莫莫和肯尼迪
[57:51] believe it or not, even had the same girlfriend. 不管你信不信 甚至有同一个女友
[57:53] Together. At the same time. 在同一时期
[57:56] Talk about crazy. 真是太疯狂了
[57:58] So it was easy for the Mob to help Joe Kennedy 所以对黑手党来说 帮助乔·肯尼迪
[58:00] get his son elected president. That was easy. 让他儿子当选总统很容易 非常容易
[58:03] They just punched up the vote a little 他们操控了选票
[58:05] to make sure that he won in Illinois. 确保他在伊利诺伊州胜出
[58:11] In exchange for that, 作为交换
[58:13] the new president was supposedly gonna get Castro out of Cuba 新上台的总统要把卡斯特罗从古巴赶下台
[58:16] so our guys could get their casinos back, 这样我们的人就能拿回他们的赌场
[58:19] and race tracks, and shrimp boats, 赛马场 捕虾船
[58:21] and everything else that they had, 以及他们在哈瓦那
[58:22] and owned down there from Havana back. 曾拥有的一切
[58:25] But that… that didn’t happen. 不过那事没成
[58:34] The Italians wanted Kennedy the Irishman for president, 意大利人想让爱尔兰人肯尼迪当总统
[58:38] and that’s what they got. 他们如愿了
[58:42] Get used to it, because we’re gonna be seeing it 24/7. 习惯吧 因为以后我们每时每刻都得看到了
[58:45] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[58:46] Goddamn Kennedys. 该死的肯尼迪家族
[58:48] I’m looking at the goddamn Kennedys. 我在看该死的肯尼迪家族
[58:49] Jimmy, the kids. Language. 吉米 孩子们都在呢 注意言辞
[58:51] What difference does it make? 有什么差别
[58:53] I mean, they gotta learn sooner or later. 他们迟早都要学会的
[58:55] We’re going to war with these people. 我们要和这些人开战
[58:57] War! 开战
[58:59] If I said it once, I said it a thousand times, 我已经说了无数次了
[59:01] I don’t care they’re Irish. 我不在乎他们是不是爱尔兰人
[59:03] I don’t care they’re Catholic. 我不在乎他们是不是天主教徒
[59:05] If there’s one person you can’t trust in this life, 如果要说这辈子有谁你不能信
[59:08] it’s millionaires’ kids. 那就是百万富翁的孩子
[59:10] You’re right, Jimmy. 你说得对 吉米
[59:12] Especially that little son of a bitch. 尤其是那个小杂种
[59:17] Are you saying you don’t remember 你是说你不记得
[59:18] doing any favors for Johnny Dio, 你帮过约翰尼·迪奥吗
[59:20] or you don’t remember the conversation? 还是说你不记得你们的对话
[59:23] I’m saying, to the best of my recollection, 我是说 我已经尽力回忆了
[59:27] I must recall on my memory, 根据我的回忆
[59:30] I cannot remember. 我想不起来了
[59:34] Then where did this $20,000 come from? 那这两万块是哪来的
[59:39] Individuals. 个人的
[59:41] Which individuals, Mr. Hoffa? 哪些个人 霍法先生
[59:45] Off hand, that particular amount of money I borrowed, 未经核查的情况下 这笔我借的钱
[59:50] I don’t know at this particular moment. 我目前也想不起是找谁借的
[59:53] But the record of my loans, which I requested, I have, 但是根据我取得的贷款记录
[59:58] and out of all the moneys I loaned 在这段时间内
[1:00:01] during this period of time I went into these ventures. 我贷款的所有钱 都投资给了这些企业
[1:00:11] Those goddamn Kennedys, 该死的肯尼迪家族
[1:00:12] they get what they want! 他们总是得偿所愿
[1:00:14] Jimmy. Jimmy, the kids. 吉米 吉米 孩子们在呢
[1:00:15] Him and all the bullshit problems 他已经让我
[1:00:17] – he put me through already. – Jimmy. -处处受制 -吉米
[1:00:18] I gotta go. You don’t expect me to look at this. 我得走了 别指望我看这个
[1:00:21] No, I don’t. 我不指望
[1:00:23] For guys like Russ, 对罗素这样的人来说
[1:00:24] it couldn’t have been better. 那最好不过了
[1:00:26] I mean, Russ, 我是说 罗素
[1:00:28] oh, yeah, he did his part for getting Kennedy elected, 肯尼迪当选他也有出力
[1:00:31] that’s for sure. 这点毫无疑问
[1:00:32] What are you doing? I told you to put it… 你在做什么 我叫你把它…
[1:00:33] I told you to put them on every pole. 我叫你贴到所有杆子上
[1:00:35] You’re still walking around. 你还在这瞎转
[1:00:36] So what’s the first thing 所以约翰·肯尼迪
[1:00:37] that Jack Kennedy does to thank Chicago for all their help? 为了感谢芝加哥的帮助做的第一件事是什么
[1:00:41] He puts his shitass brother in there, 他让他的垃圾弟弟上位了
[1:00:43] that little prep school punk, 那个预科学校混蛋
[1:00:44] and he winds up making him attorney general. 他让他成了司法部长
[1:00:50] And what’s the first thing Bobby does? 鲍比上任后做的第一件事是什么
[1:00:52] He goes after not just Jimmy, 他不仅对付吉米
[1:00:54] which in a way you could understand. 从某种程度上讲 你也能理解
[1:00:57] I mean, Jimmy hated the Kennedys so much 吉米无比厌恶肯尼迪家族
[1:00:58] he gave Nixon $500,000 in Teamster cash. 以至于他从工会拿了五十万给尼克松
[1:01:01] But Bobby also goes after Giancana, 但鲍比还去对付詹卡纳
[1:01:04] Marcello, Trafficante, and all the other guys 马切洛 特拉菲坎特 以及其他所有
[1:01:07] who put his brother in the White House in the first place. 当初帮他哥哥入住白宫的人
[1:01:13] What’s that about? 那是在干什么
[1:01:14] Frank. 弗兰克
[1:01:16] – Thank you. – Merry Christmas. -谢谢 -圣诞快乐
[1:01:17] Am I missing something? 我是漏掉了什么吗
[1:01:19] Thank you, Carrie. 谢谢你 凯丽
[1:01:24] – That’s gorgeous. – Beautiful. -太漂亮了 -真美
[1:01:27] Wear it in the best of health. We love you. 戴着它健健康康 我们爱你
[1:01:30] Okay, now this one is for Peggy 这是给佩琪的
[1:01:33] from Uncle Russell. Merry Christmas, my love. 罗素伯伯送的 圣诞快乐 亲爱的
[1:01:36] Oh, look at those. 看呀
[1:01:40] So nice! 太好了
[1:01:42] I heard you like to skate. 我听说你喜欢滑冰
[1:01:45] What do you say? 你该说什么
[1:01:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:01:49] Now me and Uncle Russell could take you ice skating. 现在我和罗素伯伯可以带你去滑冰了
[1:01:52] I think Santa Claus left you 我想圣诞老人
[1:01:53] a little something extra in there too. 在里面还给你留了点东西
[1:02:01] What do you say to Uncle Russell? 你该对罗素伯伯说什么
[1:02:04] What do you say? 你该说什么
[1:02:08] Frank, it’s all right. 弗兰克 没关系
[1:02:10] She said thank you once. That’s enough. 她已经说了一次谢谢了 这就够了
[1:02:16] With Bobby as attorney general, I mean, they were all over us. 因为鲍比是司法部长 他们把我们盯得很紧
[1:02:19] I mean, we couldn’t talk on the phone 我们不能在电话里说事
[1:02:21] because we knew it was being bugged. 因为我们知道有人窃听
[1:02:23] You couldn’t do nothing. You couldn’t go nowhere. 你什么都不能做 哪也不能去
[1:02:25] You couldn’t do anything. 什么都做不了
[1:02:26] It was a bad, bad, bad situation. 总之情况特别糟糕
[1:02:28] And then Jimmy… Forget it. 然后吉米 算了
[1:02:31] Bobby, now as attorney general, he has the power 鲍比 现在作为司法部长 他有权力
[1:02:33] to send anybody to jail, and no question about it. 送任何人进监狱 毋庸置疑
[1:02:36] And Jimmy was at the top of Bobby’s hit list. 吉米在鲍比的打击对象名单上名列前茅
[1:02:38] He even set up a special “Get Hoffa Squad,” 他甚至组建了一只专门的”抓捕霍法小队”
[1:02:41] where he had his own guys from the FBI, 他找来了联调局
[1:02:42] the IRS working ’round the clock. 还有国税局的人夜以继日地工作
[1:02:44] Their only job was to put Jimmy Hoffa in jail. 他们唯一的工作就是送吉米·霍法进监狱
[1:02:48] I’m serious. That’s all they did. 我是认真的 他们只干了这事
[1:02:52] I am sitting in a room full of fuckin’ idiots. 这房间里全是该死的蠢货
[1:02:57] You dumb motherfuckers! 一群傻逼
[1:03:00] You know what you did? 你们知道你们做了什么吗
[1:03:02] You take Johnny O’Rourke’s kid 你们找来约翰尼·奥鲁克的孩子
[1:03:05] and you put him on 你们让他
[1:03:06] as general organizer, 成为总组织者
[1:03:09] pay him 36 fucking grand, 支付了他3.6万
[1:03:12] at the same time, 与此同时
[1:03:15] you let him sell insurance to his fucking father’s… 你们让他卖保险给他爸爸的…
[1:03:28] to his fucking father’s… 他爸爸的…
[1:03:31] to his fucking father’s locals! 卖给他爸爸的地方工会
[1:03:35] Damn it! 该死
[1:03:37] How do you do that? 怎么能犯这种错
[1:03:41] How stupid can you be? 你们是有多蠢
[1:03:45] That fucking cocksucker Kennedy 那该死的狗杂种肯尼迪
[1:03:48] has got his nose up my ass everywhere I go! 我去哪他都盯着我
[1:03:51] You don’t know that they’re hounding me? 你们不知道他对我紧追不舍吗
[1:03:53] They’re looking at everything I do. 他们监视我做的每件事
[1:03:55] And you let this happen in public! 你们却让这发生在大庭广众之下
[1:03:58] You’re giving it to him! 你们成全了他
[1:03:59] I’m going to jail. You understand? 我要去坐牢了 懂吗
[1:04:02] I’m going to prison because of you, 拜你们所赐 我要去坐牢了
[1:04:05] you dumb motherfuckers. 一群蠢货
[1:04:07] This is what you wanted. You wanted to put me in jail. 这是你们想要的 你们想让我进监狱
[1:04:09] Tell me now so I can kill you right here. 告诉我 好让我就地杀了你们
[1:04:12] Right here! 就地
[1:04:18] Where’re you going? 你去哪
[1:04:19] What do you mean, where am I going? 什么叫”我去哪”
[1:04:20] I fucking quit, that’s where I’m going. 我他妈不干了 这就是我要去的地方
[1:04:22] What are you quitting for? 你为什么不干了
[1:04:23] You gonna call me a motherfucker? 你叫我蠢货
[1:04:25] You can talk to them like that, you can’t talk to me like that. 你可以这么跟他们说话 但跟我不行
[1:04:26] Frank. No! That didn’t apply to you. What are you… 弗兰克 不 我没说你 你…
[1:04:29] – Didn’t apply? – No! -没说我 -是的
[1:04:30] Then you gotta let me know it didn’t apply to me. 那你要告诉我你没在说我
[1:04:32] I’m standing right there. 我就站在那
[1:04:33] I didn’t even see you standing there! 我根本没看到你站在那
[1:04:35] I was standing right there, Jimmy. 我就站在那 吉米
[1:04:36] What are you talking about? 你胡扯什么呢
[1:04:37] But it didn’t apply to you! What else can I say? 但我没在说你 我还能说什么
[1:04:42] You got a problem, you pull me aside. 你有问题的话 就先把我拉到一边
[1:04:44] You don’t insult me and then you say it didn’t apply to me. 你不能辱骂了我然后又说你没在说我
[1:04:46] How am I gonna put you aside? I didn’t even see you there. 我要怎么把你拉到一边 我根本没看到你
[1:04:49] Oh, come on, Frank, you know me better than that. 拜托 弗兰克 你知道我不是那样的人
[1:04:51] You just know me better than that. 你知道我不是那样的人
[1:04:53] Please. 拜托
[1:04:55] Come on. It’s gonna be all right. 来吧 不会有事的
[1:04:57] It’s gonna be all right. Come on. 不会有事的 来
[1:04:59] Come on, why would I ever say anything like that to you? 来 我为什么要对你说那样的话
[1:05:01] You gotta control these people. 你得控制这些人
[1:05:02] I’m controlling everything. Don’t worry about it. 一切都在掌控之中 别担心
[1:05:04] But certainly, certainly, I… you know. 但是当然 当然 我…你懂的
[1:05:07] Come on. Okay, guys, get out of here now. 来 各位 出去
[1:05:11] I mean, I don’t know how Jimmy is running the fucking union. 我不知道吉米是怎么管理工会的
[1:05:13] Between Bobby and the FBI up his ass all the time, 鲍比和联调局总是盯着他
[1:05:16] he’s going fucking crazy. 他都快疯了
[1:05:18] Tell Jimmy I’m sorry for his troubles. 告诉吉米 我为他的麻烦感到遗憾
[1:05:21] The old-timers know the Old Man. They’ll talk to him. 老一辈认识老肯尼迪 他们会去和他谈
[1:05:23] At some point, they’ll straighten it out for him. 他们会跟他讲清楚的
[1:05:26] Yeah, but he can’t understand, 但他无法理解
[1:05:27] and I gotta be honest with you, I don’t understand either, 我和你说实话 我也无法理解
[1:05:29] how youse could help get those two fucking Kennedy pricks 你们最初怎么就让混蛋肯尼迪兄弟
[1:05:31] elected in the first place. 当选了
[1:05:33] It don’t make no sense to him, that’s for sure. 他肯定没法理解
[1:05:34] He doesn’t have to understand everything. 他不必事事都理解
[1:05:37] You know what I’m talking about. Sometimes it’s better. 你明白我的意思 有时这样更好
[1:05:39] Well… 这个…
[1:05:41] It’s when I see him like that, I don’t, you know, 只是我看到他那样 我没法
[1:05:42] I… I’m tryin’ to… I feel bad. 我想…我感觉不好受
[1:05:44] I wanna help him in some way. 我想怎么也得帮帮他
[1:05:47] Listen, he’s too emotional. 听我说 他太情绪化了
[1:05:49] Like some guy who’s always rushing, 就像是个到处折腾来
[1:05:51] rushing all over the place and they miss the big picture. 折腾去 却看不清大局的人
[1:05:54] Like Cuba. 比如古巴
[1:05:58] Getting us back into casinos. 让我们重新开赌场
[1:06:01] Getting us back into Havana. 让我们重回哈瓦那
[1:06:03] Like getting rid of that fucking Castro prick. 比如除掉那个混球卡斯特罗
[1:06:10] The old-timers spoke to the Old Man. 老一辈和老肯尼迪谈过了
[1:06:12] The Old Man talked to his son Jack, and he told him, 老肯尼迪跟他儿子约翰谈过了 告诉了他
[1:06:15] “Don’t forget who the fuck he owes.” 别忘了是谁帮他上位的
[1:06:20] He knows who the fuck he owes. 他知道他欠了谁的人情
[1:06:24] So I want you 所以我要你
[1:06:26] to go down to a place called Milestone Hauling. 去一个叫里程碑运输的地方
[1:06:31] There’s a guy named Phil. 有个叫菲尔的家伙
[1:06:34] He’s gonna give you a rig. 他会给你一辆卡车
[1:06:43] You drive the rig down to Baltimore 你把卡车开到巴尔的摩的
[1:06:45] to a concrete plant. 一家水泥厂去
[1:06:47] It’s on Eastern Avenue. 在东方大道上
[1:06:48] It’s the only one on the street. You can’t miss it. 整条街上只有它 不会找不到的
[1:06:55] A guy’s gonna meet you there. 那里会有人等着你
[1:06:57] A fairy named Ferrie. 一个叫费瑞的娘炮
[1:07:00] Just pull it forward and then back it in. 向前开 然后倒车进来
[1:07:14] Let’s go, let’s go. 该干活了
[1:07:24] You’ll pick up some things. 你要在那取点东西
[1:07:27] He’ll give you some paperwork in case you get stopped. 他会给你一些文件 以防你被拦下来
[1:07:40] You drive the truck down to Florida. 你把卡车开到佛州
[1:07:43] A dog track outside Jacksonville. 杰克逊维尔外面的一条灰狗巴士车道上
[1:07:47] You leave it there. 把车留在那里
[1:07:49] A guy with big ears named Hunt will meet you there. 一个叫亨特的大耳朵家伙会在那里等你
[1:07:55] He’s gonna give you a car to drive back to Philly. 他会给你一辆车 让你开回费城
[1:08:11] What are you looking at? 你看什么呢
[1:08:13] You looking at my ears? 你在看我的耳朵吗
[1:08:16] Sorry? 什么
[1:08:17] My ears. 我的耳朵
[1:08:19] – Are you looking at my ears? – Your ears? -你在看我的耳朵吗 -你的耳朵
[1:08:22] No. 没有
[1:08:24] I had an operation, so there’s no need for anyone 我做了手术 所以谁都不需要
[1:08:27] looking at my ears anymore. 再看我的耳朵了
[1:08:28] Yeah, well, I ain’t looking at your ears. 好吧 我也没看你的耳朵
[1:08:31] Right. 行吧
[1:08:34] Get out of here. Go on. 你走吧 赶紧的
[1:08:58] …unfolded in the Bay of Pigs. …在猪湾空降
[1:08:59] Nothing went as planned. 行动极不顺利
[1:09:00] Paratroopers were unable 伞兵们无法
[1:09:02] to blow up roadways leading to the beach area. 炸毁通往海岸地区的道路
[1:09:04] Castro raced toward the scene. 卡斯特罗的军队奔赴前线
[1:09:06] The underground might 地下潜伏人员本能够
[1:09:07] have blown up the roads but it knew nothing. 将路炸毁 但他们一无所知
[1:09:09] Soon, Castro had artillery firing on the beachhead. 很快 卡斯特罗的军队就将炮火对准了滩头阵地
[1:09:12] His planes destroyed invading ships 他的飞机摧毁了入侵舰队
[1:09:13] carrying a brigade of men and vital ammunition. 其中包含一个旅的兵力和重要军火
[1:09:16] The beachhead could not be enlarged 滩头阵地无法扩大
[1:09:18] and paratroopers were soon trying to fight their way back 伞兵们很快便试图杀回
[1:09:20] to the small section of the shore 岸边的小块区域
[1:09:22] where the invaders were pinned down. 这里的入侵者已经被压制
[1:09:23] 1,500 men had been dumped on a shore without air cover 1500人被留在岸边 没有空中掩护
[1:09:26] or protective fire from ships. 也没有舰炮掩护
[1:09:28] Castro had to wait only until they ran out of ammunition 卡斯特罗只需等到他们弹尽粮绝
[1:09:31] before mopping them up. 就可将他们一举歼灭
[1:09:32] Later, Castro was to strut around the invasion area with newsmen, 稍后 卡斯特罗在入侵区域高调面对记者
[1:09:36] and expound on the errors that had been made. 并阐述了犯下的错误
[1:09:38] He had ample material. 他的资料充足
[1:09:40] The United States, already humiliated, 已经备受侮辱的美国
[1:09:43] stood condemned by most of the countries of the world. 仍然受到世界大多数国家的谴责
[1:09:46] Shit! 见鬼
[1:09:47] Just as I predicted. They fuck up Cuba, 不出我所料 他们搞完了古巴
[1:09:50] Boobie starts coming after me and the union. 这个呆子就要冲我和工会来了
[1:09:53] He’s looking for some cheap publicity. 他在寻求廉价的宣传手段
[1:09:55] That’s all it is. That’s what he’s doing. 就是这样 他就是这么做的
[1:09:57] Okay. Well, it’s all gonna blow over, Jimmy. 好吧 都会平息的 吉米
[1:09:59] No, it’s not gonna blow over. How’s it gonna blow over? 不 不会平息的 怎么平息
[1:10:02] They’re never gonna forget 他们永远都不会忘记
[1:10:04] – that I gave money to Nixon! – Calm down. Jimmy, please. -我资助过尼克松 -冷静点 吉米 拜托
[1:10:07] We’re gonna handle this. 我们会处理好的
[1:10:08] Couple of the old-timers, 老一辈的
[1:10:09] they’re gonna get to Old Man Kennedy now. 他们会去找老肯尼迪
[1:10:11] Okay? They’re gonna get to him. He’s a little sick, but… 好吗 他们会去找他的 他是病了 但…
[1:10:13] – Sick? – Yeah. But… -病了 -是 但是…
[1:10:14] He had a fucking stroke. That’s not sick. 他那是中风了 不是病了
[1:10:17] That’s you’re… you’re close to the grave, is what. 那是…那是将死之人了 好吧
[1:10:19] He’s turning into a fucking eggplant. 他马上就毫无价值了
[1:10:21] Okay. Well, you can’t blame anybody for that. That’s… 好吧 这也不能怪谁啊 这…
[1:10:23] I’m not looking to blame anybody. 我又没打算怪谁
[1:10:25] But if there’s any blame going around, it’s the Kennedys. 但真要怪谁的话 得怪肯尼迪小子们
[1:10:27] His kids killed him. Let me tell you that. 我可以告诉你 是他的儿子害死了他
[1:10:29] He’s not dead, but he’s going. He’s going. 他还没死 但他快死了 快死了
[1:10:32] They killed him. They’d give anybody a heart attack. 他们害死了他 他们能让任何人犯心脏病
[1:10:40] 久病后于1969年去世 老约瑟夫·P·肯尼迪
[1:11:10] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[1:11:12] I’m going to work. 我去工作
[1:11:14] Go back to sleep. 回去睡觉吧
[1:12:05] All I can say is that, we will not stop. 我能说的是 我们不会罢休
[1:12:08] Because we’ve been doing that for 50 years! 因为我们已经坚持了五十年
[1:12:12] What good does it do? 有什么好处
[1:12:14] Let the lawyers… Let the lawyers drive a truck. 让律师去开开卡车
[1:12:16] They need their pencils and papers and their ink pads. 他们需要纸笔 需要印台
[1:12:21] That’s… That’s a whole other story. 那完全是另一回事了
[1:12:23] But we’re gonna get through this. 但我们会挺过去的
[1:12:26] We’re gonna get through this legal bullshit 他们用什么法律狗屁打压我们
[1:12:29] and garbage they’re throwing at us. 我们会挺过去的
[1:12:31] We’re gonna get through it because 我们会挺过去的
[1:12:33] “Boobie” Kennedy wants something, that doesn’t mean 因为呆子肯尼迪想要什么 并不意味着
[1:12:36] the rich boy is gonna get it. 这个纨绔子弟就能得手
[1:12:38] You understand what I’m saying? 你们明白我的意思吧
[1:12:41] I don’t care what he wants. He’s not gonna get it! 我不在乎他要什么 反正他得不到
[1:12:45] He’s not gonna get it because 他得不到 因为
[1:12:48] we are the biggest and best, 我们是这个国家
[1:12:52] and most honest union 最庞大 最优秀
[1:12:55] in this country! 最诚实的工会
[1:12:57] Yeah, that’s right. 对 没错
[1:12:58] I waited for that! 我就等着这个
[1:13:04] And you know the operative word I’m talking about here. 你们知道我今天要讲的关键词是什么
[1:13:08] – Solidarity. – Yeah! -团结 -对
[1:13:09] And it works. It works for all of us. 团结有效 对我们所有人都有效
[1:13:12] And it works for our friend here, Frank Fitzsimmons! 对我们的朋友弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯有效
[1:13:17] Frank Fitzsimmons here, 这位是弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯
[1:13:19] my executive vice president. 我的执行副主席
[1:13:22] If there’s anyone that can do this job, it’s this man here. 如果有谁能胜任这份工作 那就是他
[1:13:25] And with him at my back, 有他为我保驾护航
[1:13:27] where are we gonna go but up! 我们一定会蒸蒸日上
[1:13:32] Is that right, Fitz? 对吗 菲茨
[1:13:33] All the way, Jimmy! 完全正确 吉米
[1:13:34] Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa! 霍法 霍法 霍法
[1:13:49] A union man! 一个工会人
[1:13:54] You know, I felt they liked Fitz. 我觉得他们喜欢菲茨
[1:13:56] No two ways about it. 毋庸置疑
[1:13:57] Yeah, you gave Fitz some buildup. 是 你提拔了菲茨
[1:13:59] I mean, I hope he deserves it. 希望他不会辜负你
[1:14:03] Why? What’s wrong with Fitz? 怎么说 菲茨有什么不妥吗
[1:14:06] I don’t know. I don’t want to knock the guy, 我说不好 我不想批评他
[1:14:08] but I… I don’t know. 但我也说不好
[1:14:09] Well, you’re not knocking him. Just tell me… 你不用批评他 告诉我
[1:14:12] Tell me what you feel. 告诉我你的感受
[1:14:14] I mean, he’s a loyal guy, I’m sure. 他很忠诚 这我可以确定
[1:14:17] He’s a nice guy, 他是个好人
[1:14:18] but he ain’t that sharp. He ain’t that smart. 但他不够敏锐 不够聪明
[1:14:21] And he’s also like a… 他还…
[1:14:22] He plays a lot of fucking golf, you know. 他总打高尔夫球
[1:14:24] He plays golf? 他打高尔夫球
[1:14:26] So what? That’s what you want from a number two. 那又如何 二把手就需要这样的
[1:14:28] You don’t want somebody too smart. 不需要太聪明的人
[1:14:30] You want a nice guy. People like him, you know. 需要一个好人 大家喜欢他
[1:14:33] Not dumb, but somebody, 不傻 但是个
[1:14:35] you know you can have walking behind you 可以放心让他走在身后
[1:14:37] without getting knifed. 而不怕被捅刀子的人
[1:14:39] – Well, I hope you’re right. – I’m always right. -希望你是对的 -我总是对的
[1:14:42] I can sleep like a babe with Fitz. 我可以对菲茨可以放一百个心
[1:14:46] It’s the Little Guy I have to worry about. 我担心的是矮子
[1:14:49] You know what I’m saying. 你知道我说的是谁
[1:14:50] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是 -是
[1:14:51] The Little Guy. 矮子
[1:14:52] – That’s my worry. – Yeah. -我担心的是他 -嗯
[1:14:55] That son of a bitch. 那个王八蛋
[1:14:58] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[1:14:59] Nothing. Nothing. You’re right. 没事 没事 你是对的
[1:15:01] I’m right. Yeah. 我是对的 是的
[1:15:04] – You’re not perplexed, are you? – Not at all. Not at all. -你不会觉得困惑吧 -完全不会
[1:15:06] I mean, I told you how I felt about Fitz. Pro. You know. 我和你说了我对菲茨的感受 至于普罗 你懂的
[1:15:09] Yeah. Good, because sometimes I feel 好 那就好 因为有时我觉得
[1:15:11] I’m the only one who sees right through that cocksucker. 只有我一个人看穿了那个狗杂种
[1:15:14] ♪ So let’s raise a glass… ♪ ♪ 让我们举杯… ♪
[1:15:15] – He’s a bad guy. – He’s a bad guy. -他是个坏人 -他是个坏人
[1:15:18] ♪ To the greatest guy ♪ ♪ 敬最伟大的人 ♪
[1:15:22] ♪ 560 is lucky enough to ever have ♪ ♪ 能有他是560号地方工会之幸 ♪
[1:15:28] ♪ You’re our boy ♪ ♪ 你是我们的兄弟 ♪
[1:15:31] ♪ Tony Pro ♪ ♪ 托尼·普罗 ♪
[1:15:34] ♪ We’re all yours ♪ ♪ 我们都是你的兄弟 ♪
[1:15:39] The Little Guy was Tony Provenzano. 矮子就是托尼·普罗文扎诺
[1:15:41] They called him Tony Pro. 人称托尼·普罗
[1:15:44] He was a capo in a big Jersey crew 他是新泽西一个大帮派的首领
[1:15:46] and the president of the Local 560 并且是新泽西联合市
[1:15:49] in Union City, New Jersey. 560号地方工会的主席
[1:16:03] ♪ He’s the greatest guy ♪ ♪ 他是最伟大的人 ♪
[1:16:06] ♪ 560 is lucky enough to ever have ♪ ♪ 能有他是560号地方工会之幸 ♪
[1:16:10] Tony! Tony! Tony! 托尼 托尼 托尼
[1:16:13] Tony! Tony! Tony! 托尼 托尼 托尼
[1:16:18] Pro and Jimmy, they came up together 普罗和吉米 他们一起发迹
[1:16:21] and they were close… for a while. 他们曾经很亲近
[1:16:24] You turl, you work, 你们没日没夜地工作
[1:16:26] while the corporation kings 而大企业的老板们
[1:16:29] and princes of industry, 行业的骄子们
[1:16:31] with their vast expense accounts 他们坐拥巨额报销账单
[1:16:33] and salary and luxurous yachts, 高昂薪水 以及豪华游艇
[1:16:36] have dedicated themselves to our destruction. 却致力于毁灭我们
[1:16:39] Down on them! 打倒他们
[1:16:42] I didn’t need nobody to tell me about Tony Pro. 我用不着谁来跟我说托尼·普罗的故事
[1:16:45] Oh, no. What did I need to know? I knew enough. 我还需要知道些什么 我知道的够多了
[1:16:55] This is a man who had Sally Bugs strangle 这家伙让萨利·巴格斯
[1:16:58] Tony “Three Fingers” Castellito 勒死了”三指”托尼·卡斯特里图
[1:17:00] just because Three Fingers was coming up big in the union. 就因为三指在工会里的地位越来越高
[1:17:03] And it was his own guy. It was his own guy. 那还是他自己人 那可是他自己人
[1:17:11] 萨尔瓦多·布里古里欧 绰号”小虫萨利” 1979年脸中三枪身亡
[1:17:23] Tony Pro was so fucking worried 托尼·普罗太担心
[1:17:25] that this guy was gonna beat him out 这家伙会击败他
[1:17:27] that after he had Sally Bugs strangle the guy, 以至于在让小虫萨利勒死他之后
[1:17:30] he had Sally stick him in a fucking tree shredder. 还让萨利把他塞进了碎树机
[1:17:32] That way there’d be no competition, 这样就再也没有竞争了
[1:17:34] not even from the grave. 毕竟他已经粉身碎骨了
[1:17:35] He’s out of control. 他已经失控了
[1:17:38] What are you gonna do with a person like this? 拿这种人该怎么办
[1:17:40] He’s got a hand in everybody’s pocket. 他想从每个人那都分杯羹
[1:17:42] Shaking down the trucking companies. 勒索货运公司
[1:17:44] Can you imagine that? 你能想象吗
[1:17:45] Threatening people. 四处威胁人
[1:17:47] I mean, you know, threatening people once in a while, 偶尔威胁威胁人
[1:17:49] okay, I understand. 没问题 我能理解
[1:17:51] But all the time? 但一直威胁人呢
[1:17:52] It’s drawing attention to us, you understand? 会让人注意到我们 你明白吗
[1:17:56] Guys like that give the unions a bad name. 那样的家伙会毁了工会的声誉
[1:18:00] Something’s got to be done. 得做点什么了
[1:18:02] I mean it. Something’s gotta be done. 我说真的 得做点什么了
[1:18:05] Tony being Tony, uh… 托尼毕竟是托尼…
[1:18:08] that ain’t… that ain’t easy. We can’t… 不好…不好弄 我们不能…
[1:18:10] I don’t mean that. I don’t… 我不是那个意思 我不是
[1:18:12] Not… Not that. 不是那个意思
[1:18:14] Yeah, I’m just… 我只是
[1:18:15] I’m just saying get working guys 我只是想让劳工阶层
[1:18:17] who know the unions, card-carrying Teamsters, 那些熟悉工会的 卡车司机工会的正式成员
[1:18:20] like you and me. 就像你我这样的
[1:18:21] Start running, 开始竞选
[1:18:23] take over some of the locals. 接管几个地方工会
[1:18:25] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[1:18:27] – He ain’t gonna like that. – Who? -他不会喜欢的 -谁
[1:18:29] Fuck him. Who the fuck is he? 去他的 他算什么东西
[1:18:31] He’s a gangster. 地痞流氓罢了
[1:18:32] I run the union, I’m the president. 我领导着工会 我是主席
[1:18:34] So, I mean… 我的意思是
[1:18:36] All I need is some guys who know their ways around. 我所需要的是一些懂事的家伙
[1:18:40] Know how to handle themselves, you know. 知道怎么把控自己
[1:18:42] That’s all. 仅此而已
[1:18:44] That’s why I want you to run for president 所以我想让你去竞选
[1:18:46] of Local 326. 326号地方工会的主席
[1:18:51] You’re like family to me, Frank. You know. 你就是我的家人 弗兰克
[1:18:53] You, Irene, 你 艾琳
[1:18:55] the girls. 孩子们
[1:18:56] The lovely Peggy. 可爱的佩琪
[1:18:58] But that’s not why I’m doing this. 但这并不是我这么做的原因
[1:19:01] I’m not giving you anything you didn’t earn, 我给你的一切都是你自己赢得的
[1:19:04] you didn’t deserve. 都是你应得的
[1:19:07] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[1:19:09] I…I don’t know what to say, Jimmy. 我不知道该说什么了 吉米
[1:19:13] – I mean, um… – Well, just say you’ll do it. -我是说… -只管说你愿意就好
[1:19:16] That’s all you got to say. 你只需要说愿意
[1:19:18] Plus, I can guarantee you’re gonna win. 而且 我能保证你会赢
[1:19:21] Ha! When you run for president 你只要竞选326号地方工会的主席
[1:19:24] of 326, you’re gonna win. 你就一定会赢
[1:19:28] I guarantee it. 我保证
[1:19:29] Yeah, okay, I’ll do it. Yeah. 好 没问题 我愿意
[1:19:33] You mean it, huh? 认真的吗
[1:19:34] Yeah, yeah. I’m… I’m honored. 当然 我很荣幸
[1:19:37] I love you. I just love you, you know. Come here. 我爱你 我真的爱你 抱一个
[1:19:40] I love you, man. 我爱你 伙计
[1:19:41] I can’t tell ya. 爱到难以言表
[1:19:43] Oh, gee. 天
[1:19:44] This is so good, you know. 太好了
[1:19:46] I feel like I can breathe again. 我终于能喘口气了
[1:19:48] It’s so funny. I… 太有意思了
[1:19:50] Somehow I… 不知怎么地 我…
[1:19:52] I don’t know. I thought you would’ve said no. 我也不知道 我以为你会拒绝
[1:19:56] I’m glad you said yes. 我很高兴你答应了
[1:19:58] I mean… 我想说
[1:20:00] Frank… 弗兰克
[1:20:03] You never reveal how you feel, you know. It’s hard to tell. 你从来不显露情绪 很难判断
[1:20:07] I’m honored, Jimmy. I don’t know… 我很荣幸 吉米 我不知道
[1:20:08] It’s just I don’t know what to… say, 我只是不知道该说什么
[1:20:10] you know, but I’m honored. 但是我很荣幸
[1:20:13] Well, that’s good. 那就好
[1:20:16] That makes me feel good. 让我感觉很好
[1:20:19] I can breathe. 我能喘口气了
[1:20:21] That’s so great. 太好了
[1:20:25] I… 我
[1:20:54] What can I say? I mean, I owe it all to Jimmy. 我还能说什么 我的一切都是吉米给的
[1:20:57] He took me out of a meat truck, he gave me my start. 他把我从运肉卡车中解救出来 给了我新的开始
[1:21:00] He gave me my first charter. He gave me my first union. 他给我了首个职位 他给了我第一个工会
[1:21:05] – How are ya? – Hey, how are you? -你好 -你好
[1:21:07] Frank Sheeran, the new president of Union 326. 我是弗兰克·希兰 326号地方工会的新任主席
[1:21:10] – I wanted to introduce myself. – Nice to meet ya. -我来自我介绍一下 -很高兴认识你
[1:21:12] – What’s your name? – My name’s Al. -你叫什么 -我叫阿尔
[1:21:14] Al. Nice to meet ya, Al. 阿尔 很高兴认识你
[1:21:16] – A little something… – No, no. Don’t need it. -一点心意 -不 不用
[1:21:18] – Sure? – Yeah. -确定吗 -当然
[1:21:19] Just came here to say hello, introduce myself. 只是过来问个好 自我介绍一下
[1:21:21] You need anything, just get in touch with me. Okay? 有什么需要 只管联系我 好吗
[1:21:23] – You sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -当然
[1:21:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:21:25] So, hypothetically, if they can prove 所以 我们假设 如果他们能证明
[1:21:27] that you stole from them, 你从他们那偷了东西
[1:21:28] what they’re gonna want are names, so… 他们会想要你供出同伙的名字
[1:21:33] Would you be willing to give up names to keep from going to jail? 你愿意交代几个名字 免去牢狱之灾吗
[1:21:37] No. 不
[1:21:38] Okay. So you got nothing to worry about. 那你就没什么好担心的了
[1:21:40] – The lawyers will take care of it. – Thank you, Mr. Sheeran. -律师会帮你摆平的 -谢谢 希兰先生
[1:21:53] The Interstate 80 West through the rest of Pennsylvania, 沿80号州际公路西段开过宾州
[1:21:58] and then we’d go across Ohio all the way to Toledo, 然后我们横穿俄亥俄州到托莱多
[1:22:02] and then we’d go 75 North to Detroit. 接着我们沿着75号公路北上底特律
[1:22:07] And we’d still get there on time. 依然能够准时到达
[1:22:12] Your Honor, my client had been advised by counsel 法官阁下 法律顾问已经告诉我的委托人
[1:22:14] that it was perfectly legal for his wife 她妻子作为货运公司所有者之一
[1:22:16] to be part owner of a trucking business. 是完全合法的
[1:22:19] Still, when the McClellan Committee challenged its legality, 而在麦克莱伦委员会质询其合法性时
[1:22:19] 美国参议院针对工人 及管理层不当行为特别委员会
[1:22:22] she withdrew from the company immediately. 她第一时间退出了公司
[1:22:24] That should be the end of the matter. 事情到此就该告一段落
[1:22:27] There had been not one indictment served 在十三次大陪审团调查中
[1:22:29] against my client in 13 grand jury investigations. 我的委托人没有一次被判有罪
[1:22:33] Your Honor, this is an example of 法官阁下 这是典型的
[1:22:36] a personal vendetta against my client, 对我的委托人和他的家人的恶意报复
[1:22:38] against his family, by a frustrated Justice Department 是令人失望的司法部和司法部长罗伯特·肯尼迪
[1:22:42] and the attorney general, Robert Kennedy. 在针对我的委托人
[1:22:51] He’s got a gun! 他手上有枪
[1:22:57] Get that gun out of his hand! 把枪先抢下来
[1:23:03] Easy, boy. 别激动 小伙子
[1:23:10] That was not a real gun, was it? 那不是真枪吧
[1:23:11] How’d that gun get in? 枪是怎么进来的
[1:23:13] How’d it get in here? 怎么进来的
[1:23:14] It wasn’t my fault! 又不是我的错
[1:23:16] I don’t know! 我也不知道
[1:23:17] My Chuckie! 我的查奇
[1:23:18] Hey, it’s my son! 这是我儿子
[1:23:20] That’s my kid. I raised this kid. 这是我的孩子 我把他养大的
[1:23:23] You see him? You see what he did? 你们看见了吗 看见他的英勇之举了吗
[1:23:27] I’ll tell you this. 我告诉你们
[1:23:28] He shot at me, and it was like a pellet or something. 他冲我开了枪 感觉像是小弹丸似的
[1:23:31] I didn’t feel it, I just felt a little impact, 没什么感觉 就一点点冲击力
[1:23:33] like I was shot not even with a BB gun. 甚至还比不上被BB枪打了
[1:23:36] Something even lighter. 比BB枪更弱
[1:23:38] But I charged him. 但我冲向了他
[1:23:39] I charged him and so did Chuckie, if you noticed. 我和查奇都冲向了他 如果你们看见了的话
[1:23:41] I taught him well. 我把他教得很好
[1:23:42] You charge a guy, always charge a guy with a gun. 遇到持枪的永远要冲上去
[1:23:46] With a knife, you run away. 如果是持刀的跑就行了
[1:23:48] Run away from a knife. So you charge with a gun, 遇到持刀的就跑 持枪的就冲
[1:23:51] – with a knife, you run. – That’s right. -持刀的就跑 -没错
[1:23:53] Hey! I rhymed! 我还押韵了
[1:23:56] I know it sounds crazy, but I got a message from a higher power 我知道很难让人相信 但我收到了上头的消息
[1:23:59] telling me to shoot Jimmy Hoffa. 让我杀了吉米·霍法
[1:24:00] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:24:01] A lot of nuts in Nashville, Frank. 纳什维尔有很多疯子 弗兰克
[1:24:03] Come on down, Frank. 快过来 弗兰克
[1:24:05] Yeah, I got one of them with me now, you see. 现在我边上就有一个
[1:24:07] Get down here, Frank. 快过来 弗兰克
[1:24:08] Eddie Partin, you know the guy from Baton Rouge, 艾迪·帕丁 巴顿鲁日的那家伙
[1:24:10] he’s here with me. 他也在这里
[1:24:11] Yeah. Yeah, I’ll get right down. 好 我马上过去
[1:24:13] Out of my way, boys. Come on. 别挡道 伙计们 让让
[1:24:16] Come on, come on. 让让
[1:24:22] Did Mr. Brennan first say, 布伦南先生是否先说了
[1:24:24] or do you remember him first saying 或者你是否记得他首先说了
[1:24:25] something about, say, “I had to change the deal. 像是”我要更改交易条款
[1:24:28] I have to cut Hoffa in on the new deal”? 我得让霍法也分一杯羹”这样的话
[1:24:30] Wasn’t that like the chronology of the whole thing? 这不就是整件事的源头吗
[1:24:34] I don’t know he changed the deal, 我不知道他变更了交易条款
[1:24:36] but it was my understanding over the telephone that Brennan 但我在电话这头的理解是
[1:24:39] was speaking for himself. 布伦南只代表了他自己
[1:24:41] She’s an angry woman. That’s an angry woman. 她看上去很愤怒 这一看就很愤怒
[1:24:43] Oh. Yeah. 是啊
[1:24:44] – She was a teacher I think. – Oh, that’s right. -我想她曾经是个老师 -没错
[1:24:46] What we’re looking at is this one. 我们现在研究的是这个
[1:24:48] This one is not approachable. 这个可不好搞定
[1:24:49] No, she’d be a tough nut to crack. 她很难攻破
[1:24:51] There’s a lot of family money there. 有很多家族财产
[1:24:52] …will hail, stop, and search …将会截停搜查
[1:24:54] all ships bound for Cuba. 所有驶往古巴的船只
[1:24:56] If the ships’ captains do not stop, 若船长不停船
[1:24:58] force will be used to stop them. 我们将采取武力截停
[1:25:00] If the ships do stop… 如果船停下…
[1:25:01] See, I think there’s an in here… 我觉得可以选这个
[1:25:03] Did you make this statement 你是否对大陪审团
[1:25:04] to the grand jury? I’ll read it for you. 做出过如下陈述
[1:25:06] “Brennan came to me and said words “布伦南过来跟我说了些
[1:25:08] to the effect he’s gonna go ahead…” 类似于他要继续的话…”
[1:25:09] He’s got a restaurant. 他开了家餐厅
[1:25:11] Did you look into violations? 你查过违法行为了吗
[1:25:12] Yeah. I’d rather stick with the women. 查了 我更愿意选女人
[1:25:14] – They’re more approachable. – Jimmy, thank you. -她们更好搞定 -吉米 谢谢
[1:25:15] …in Cuba of operational medium-range missiles. …已在古巴部署可用的中程导弹
[1:25:19] He added that if one of the missiles is launched, 他还表示如果导弹发射
[1:25:21] it would probably carry a nuclear warhead. 可能会携带有核弹头
[1:25:24] It could hit any spot in the southeast United States, 能够打击美国东南部任何地区
[1:25:27] south of Washington. 以及华盛顿南部
[1:25:29] And that we would have no way of intercepting it 而我们无法拦截
[1:25:31] or issuing a warning about it. 也无法提前预警
[1:25:33] This one’s married to a state trooper named Plechette. 这位嫁给了一个叫普莱切特的州警
[1:25:36] That’s good. 不错
[1:25:38] We know anyone? 有门路吗
[1:25:39] Well, yeah, we got an ex-cop in the Local. 有 地方工会有个当过警察的
[1:25:43] That’s good. 很好
[1:25:44] All our forces have been put on increased alert. 我们的所有部队都提高了警戒级别
[1:26:08] …came to me and said words to the effect 过来跟我聊了几句 大意是
[1:26:10] he’s gonna go ahead and set up a company to lease trucks. 他打算开家公司出租卡车
[1:26:13] But later, he called me on the phone and said quote, 但之后 他又打电话 他的原话是
[1:26:16] “I gotta change the deal “我要更改交易条款
[1:26:18] ’cause I gotta cut Hoffa in on the deal.” 因为我要让霍法也分一杯羹”
[1:26:20] Is that accurate, sir? 是这样吗 先生
[1:26:22] This one’s another possibility. 这是另一个可以下手的对象
[1:26:24] – Wait. – Well, she had a boyfriend, -等等 -她有过情人
[1:26:26] she’s seeing somebody else while she’s married. 她婚后还跟别人有一腿
[1:26:28] So it could be… It could grab her, 所以可以用这个要挟她
[1:26:30] – hold on to her. – Yeah, but… -抓着她不放 -对 但是…
[1:26:31] But this guy, 但这家伙
[1:26:32] the construction business. He has a couple of violations, 开建筑公司的 做过一些违反的事情
[1:26:36] there’s a lien on his house. 他的房子有留置权
[1:26:38] His car is unpaid. 车还没付钱
[1:26:40] That’s good. Keep going. Don’t quit while you’re ahead. 很好 继续 别在领先的时候放弃
[1:26:50] Thank you. See you, Big Eddie. 谢谢 回见 大艾迪
[1:26:53] Do you swear to tell the truth, 你是否向上帝发誓
[1:26:54] the whole truth and nothing but the truth, 你所说的全是事实
[1:26:56] – so help you God? – I do. -没有任何隐瞒 -我发誓
[1:27:05] Mr. King, you’re a member of 金先生 你是
[1:27:08] the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, is that correct, sir? 国际卡车司机工会的成员 对吗 先生
[1:27:11] I respectfully decline to answer that under the 恕我拒绝回答这个问题
[1:27:15] protection afforded me by the Fifth Amendment. 我要行使第五修正案赋予我的权利
[1:27:19] I just asked if you’re a Teamster, sir. 我只是问你是不是卡车司机工会的 先生
[1:27:21] I respectfully decline to answer… 恕我拒绝回答…
[1:27:22] Okay. All right. Fine. 好 没问题 行
[1:27:24] I’m gonna show you a photograph, all right? 我要给你看张照片 行吗
[1:27:26] – I respectfully decline to answer… – Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait… -恕我拒绝回答…. -等等
[1:27:29] …under the protection… 我要行使…
[1:27:31] You haven’t even seen the photograph yet. 你还没看这张照片
[1:27:32] Look at the photograph, wait a smidge, 看着这张照片 好好看看
[1:27:34] – and then you can… – I want to avail myself -然后你可以… -根据我的理解
[1:27:37] of my right under the constitution, as I understand it. 我想援引宪法赋予我的权利
[1:27:41] – Jim, let him avail himself. – Oh, okay. -吉米 让他援引自己的权利 -好吧
[1:27:52] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[1:27:54] That King’s the best. 金是最棒的
[1:27:56] He’s the best. He’s a good guy. 他是最棒的 他是个好人
[1:27:58] You see him stand up to that jerk? 你看到他是怎样对付那个混蛋的吗
[1:28:00] Yeah, yeah, I know. He was great. 看到了 看到了 我知道 他很棒
[1:28:02] I love what he did. 我就喜欢他这么干
[1:28:03] They tried to get him, they tried their best. 他们想让他开口 他们尽了全力
[1:28:06] – We need more like him. – Oh, my God! -我们需要更多他这样的人 -天啊
[1:28:09] More details just arrived. 我们刚刚收到更多详细信息
[1:28:12] These details are not the same as previously. 这些详细信息是最新的
[1:28:15] President Kennedy, shot today, 肯尼迪总统在车队
[1:28:17] just as his motorcade left downtown Dallas. 离开达拉斯市区时遇刺
[1:28:19] Mrs. Kennedy jumped up 肯尼迪夫人上前
[1:28:21] and grabbed Mr. Kennedy. She called, “Oh, no!” 抱住肯尼迪先生 大喊”不”
[1:28:24] The motorcade sped on. 车队加速驶离
[1:28:26] United Press says that the wounds of President Kennedy 合众社报道称肯尼迪总统受的
[1:28:30] perhaps could be fatal. 可能是致命伤
[1:28:32] Repeating a bulletin from CBS News. 正在重播哥伦比亚广播公司新闻发出的简报
[1:28:36] President Kennedy has been shot 肯尼迪总统在得克萨斯州的达拉斯市
[1:28:38] by a would-be assassin in Dallas, Texas. 被一名嫌疑刺客开枪击中
[1:28:41] Stay tuned to CBS News for 请继续关注哥伦比亚广播公司新闻
[1:28:43] further details. 了解更多详细信息
[1:28:45] What? 什么
[1:28:48] It takes more than an instant 要做出一杯真正的咖啡
[1:28:51] to make a real cup of coffee. 一瞬间可不够
[1:28:53] That’s why Nescafé has come up with a new kind of coffee. 因此雀巢咖啡研制出了一种新产品
[1:28:57] It’s more than an instant. It’s new Minute Brew Nescafé. 这不只是一种即溶咖啡 而是新的雀巢分钟煮咖啡
[1:29:01] Anybody can make a… 人人都能做出…
[1:29:02] The flash, apparently official, 这显然是一则官方简报
[1:29:05] President Kennedy died at 1:00 p.m. Central standard time, 肯尼迪总统于中部标准时间下午一点
[1:29:10] two o’clock, eastern standard time, 东部标准时间下午两点去世
[1:29:13] some 38 minutes ago. 大约38分钟前
[1:29:21] Vice President Johnson has left the hospital in Dallas, 副总统约翰逊已离开位于达拉斯的医院
[1:29:25] but we do not know, uh, to where he has proceeded. 但我们不知道他将前往哪里
[1:29:29] Presumably, he will be taking the oath of office shortly 预计他很快将宣誓就职
[1:29:33] and become the 36th President of the United States. 成为第36届美国总统
[1:29:44] Mr. Hoffa, will you be attending 霍法先生 你会参加
[1:29:45] the President’s funeral? 总统的葬礼吗
[1:29:47] I wasn’t invited. 我没有受邀
[1:29:48] You don’t have to be invited. A million Americans will be there. 不一定要受邀 上百万的美国人都会参加
[1:29:51] Well… 那…
[1:29:52] I guess I’ll have to check my schedule. 我想我得查查我的日程
[1:29:54] If you were to go and asked to speak, what would you say? 如果你去参加并被请求发言 你会说什么
[1:29:57] I’d say, uh, 我会说
[1:29:59] Bobby Kennedy is just another lawyer now. 鲍比·肯尼迪现在只是个普通律师了
[1:30:06] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[1:30:23] Good, Eric. Thank you very much. 很好 埃里克 非常感谢
[1:30:35] Jimmy was right. 吉米说得对
[1:30:38] Almost. 几乎是对的
[1:30:40] That was the end of it with Bobby. 鲍比的刁难到此为止了
[1:30:43] So much for him being the attorney general. That was done. 他卸任司法部长了 事情了结了
[1:30:50] Bobby’s vendetta was over, with us. 鲍比跟我们的宿怨结束了
[1:30:59] Mr. Hoffa, 霍法先生
[1:31:01] you stand here convicted of having tampered 你因损害了这个国家的灵魂
[1:31:03] with the very soul of this nation. 被判有罪
[1:31:06] But there was still that jury thing in Nashville. 但纳什维尔那个陪审团的事情还没完
[1:31:09] The soul of this nation, sir, 先生 这个国家的灵魂在于
[1:31:11] lies in its sacred processes of justice. 它神圣的司法程序
[1:31:14] Justice must be done. 正义必须得到伸张
[1:31:16] And for your wicked attempts to corrupt these processes, 你因为曾邪恶地企图破坏这套程序
[1:31:21] justice will be done on you. 将会受到法律的制裁
[1:31:24] We got him now. 我们终于抓到他了
[1:31:26] We got him. 我们抓到他了
[1:31:27] Ladies and gentlemen, we did it! 女士们先生们 我们做到了
[1:31:47] But Jimmy, you know, he had it all set up. 但是吉米把一切都安排妥当了
[1:31:50] Although you knew it was supposed to look like Fitz 虽然表面看起来是
[1:31:53] was the one in charge. 菲茨在管事
[1:31:55] He gave Fitz his orders through 但他通过比尔·巴法利诺和
[1:31:57] Bill Bufalino and Allen Dorfman, 艾伦·多夫曼给菲茨下指令
[1:31:59] and they ran Jimmy’s loans. 他们还替吉米放贷
[1:32:00] But things are good in here? Everything is… 在里面待得还好吗 一切都…
[1:32:03] Everything’s terrible. 一切都糟透了
[1:32:03] You don’t sleep at night ’cause you’re afraid 夜不能寐 因为担心
[1:32:05] someone’s gonna knife you. 有人会拿刀捅你
[1:32:07] ‘Cause you look okay. You look okay. 但你看上去不错 还不错
[1:32:09] Where’s Fitz? He’s late. 菲茨在哪 他迟到了
[1:32:12] Yeah. Well, we were gonna meet him in the front. He… 我们本来要在正门等他的 他…
[1:32:14] Meet him in the front? 在正门等他吗
[1:32:16] Here he is, here he is. 他来了 他来了
[1:32:16] Where the hell have you been? What are you doing here? 你到底去哪了 你来这干什么
[1:32:19] Why did you even come at all, Fitz? 你到底来干什么 菲茨
[1:32:21] You know, are you aware you’re late? 你知道自己迟到了吗
[1:32:23] That’s all I want to know. Do you know you’re late? 我就想知道这个 你知道自己迟到了吗
[1:32:24] I’m sorry I’m late, Jimmy, 对不起我迟到了 吉米
[1:32:25] but we got a lot going on. 但我们有很多事要做
[1:32:27] We got a lot going on. 我们有很多事要做
[1:32:28] I don’t wanna hear that. I wanna hear something concrete, 我不想听这种话 我想听点具体的
[1:32:30] I wanna hear something straight on. 我想听你直入正题
[1:32:33] I’m just gonna ask you to be a little more patient. 我只想请你耐心一点
[1:32:35] I think we’re gonna have… 我觉得我们会…
[1:32:36] I’m inside here. I’m not gonna be too patient. 我在坐牢 不会太耐心
[1:32:39] As much as Jimmy was getting pissed off at Fitz, 尽管吉米对菲茨很不爽
[1:32:42] everybody else liked him because 其他人还是喜欢他 因为
[1:32:43] they could get anything out of him that they wanted. 他们可以从他那里得到想要的一切
[1:32:46] They couldn’t do that with Jimmy. 这是他们不能从吉米那得到的
[1:32:49] That’s what happens when you go away to college. 如果进了监狱 难免会发生这种事情
[1:32:52] How’s that? 打得怎么样
[1:32:55] Jimmy’s pissed off with Fitz. 吉米生菲茨的气
[1:32:58] Fitz is okay. We like Fitz. 菲茨还不错 我们喜欢他
[1:33:01] I’ll tell you what the problem is. 我告诉你问题出在哪
[1:33:03] Jimmy’s got that ballbusting Dorfman 吉米让那个难缠的多夫曼
[1:33:05] holding up loans that Fitz already okayed. 拖延菲茨已经同意的贷款
[1:33:09] I hate that Dorfman. 我讨厌那个多夫曼
[1:33:11] He’s such a pain-in-the-ass fucking Jew. 他是个令人头疼的犹太人
[1:33:17] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么办
[1:33:19] No, not that. Not that. 不 先别那样 先别那样
[1:33:22] What you gotta do is, you know, 你要做的就是
[1:33:24] put a firecracker up Dorfman’s ass. 警告一下多夫曼
[1:33:27] Fitz’ll get the message. 菲茨会明白的
[1:33:29] He’ll get the message. 他会明白的
[1:33:31] I mean, you can’t do it to Fitz because if… 你不能对菲茨下手 因为如果…
[1:33:34] if you do it to that lush, 如果你对那个酒鬼下手
[1:33:35] he’ll run right to the feds and screw up everything. 他会直接去找联调局 搞砸一切
[1:33:38] But Dorfman… 但多夫曼
[1:33:40] You gotta do it to Dorfman. 你要对多夫曼下手
[1:34:19] Fitz… Fitz got the message. 菲茨 菲茨明白我们的意思了
[1:34:25] After that, anybody who wanted anything 从此以后 任何人想从养老基金里
[1:34:27] from the pension fund, they got it. 捞一笔 都能得偿所愿
[1:34:34] The thing keeps comin’ around. Keeps comin’ around. 老是翻到这张牌
[1:34:36] What’s goin’ on? 怎么回事
[1:34:38] – Fuck is this? – Who’s this guy? -搞什么 -这家伙是谁
[1:34:40] Who let you in? 谁让你进来的
[1:34:43] Mr. Provenzano. 普罗文扎诺先生
[1:34:45] I’m Agent DiGregorio of the FBI. 我是联调局的迪格雷奥里奥探员
[1:34:46] I have a warrant for your arrest. Please stand. 我有你的逮捕令 请站起来
[1:34:48] Can I finish my hand? 我能把手里的牌打完吗
[1:34:49] No, sir. Please stand. 不行 先生 请站起来
[1:34:50] I had a bad fucking hand anyway. 反正我手气烂透了
[1:34:51] 安东尼·加卡罗内 人称”托尼·杰克” 人缘很好 于2001年2月23日寿终正寝
[1:34:52] Middle of the game. 牌才打到一半
[1:34:54] Join the club. Deal him in. 让他一起打吧
[1:34:56] Other arm, please. 请伸另一只手
[1:34:57] – Can I get my bags? – No, sir. -我能拿我的包吗 -不行 先生
[1:34:59] I got nothing in my pocket. I got fucking shorts on here. 我口袋里什么都没有 我穿着短裤呢
[1:35:01] Look at this penguin over there, huh? 看看那边那只企鹅
[1:35:04] Hey, Tony, will you get my bags? 托尼 你能帮我拿下包吗
[1:35:05] Yeah, I’ll get your bags. 行 我会帮你拿包
[1:35:06] This is like watchin’ TV. 这就像在看电视
[1:35:10] They got Pro for extortion and gave him seven years. 普罗因为敲诈被抓 判了七年
[1:35:13] And they sent him to Lewisburg prison. 把他送去了路易斯堡监狱
[1:35:16] So who does he end up with? 他和谁落在一起了
[1:35:18] Jimmy. 吉米
[1:35:28] Look at that. 瞧瞧这个
[1:35:30] A work of art. 简直是艺术品
[1:35:32] Thank you, Pete. 谢谢 皮特
[1:35:41] I gotta talk to you about a problem I got with my pension. 我要跟你谈谈养老金的问题
[1:35:48] I know. 我知道
[1:35:50] You know? 你知道
[1:35:52] What do you know? 你知道什么
[1:35:54] I know 我知道
[1:35:56] you got a million two 你有120万
[1:35:57] and, uh, there’s a problem with it. 而且出了问题
[1:36:02] So you’ll look into it for me? 那你会帮我查查吗
[1:36:04] How am I going to look into it? What am I gonna look into? 我要怎么查 我能查什么
[1:36:07] It is what it is. 就这么回事
[1:36:09] Well, what is it? 怎么回事
[1:36:11] You lost it. 这笔钱没了
[1:36:13] You forfeited it when you came in here. That’s it. 你进来时它就被没收了 就是这样
[1:36:18] So is yours forfeited too? 所以你的也被没收了吗
[1:36:20] No. 没有
[1:36:23] Ok, let me get this straight. So yours is still there, 我们先理清楚 你的钱还在
[1:36:27] your million five, whatever it is, 你的150万什么的
[1:36:29] but mine’s gone? 但我的钱没了
[1:36:31] Yeah. Mine’s still there. 对 我的钱还在
[1:36:36] But we’re both sitting here. 但我俩现在都在牢里
[1:36:38] We’re both sitting here. That’s right. 我俩都在牢里 没错
[1:36:41] Only we’re sitting here for different things. 不过我俩坐牢的原因不同
[1:36:44] You’re sitting here for extortion. 你是因为敲诈
[1:36:46] I’m sitting here for fraud. 我是因为欺诈
[1:36:49] – So? – So? So there’s a difference. -那又怎样 -怎样 是有差别的
[1:36:52] What’s the difference? 什么差别
[1:36:56] I didn’t threaten anybody, you did. 我没威胁任何人 但你威胁了
[1:36:59] So what? That makes no sense. 那又怎样 根本说不通
[1:37:01] What do you mean? It does. 当然说得通
[1:37:02] No, it doesn’t. I don’t want a debate. 不 我不想跟你辩论
[1:37:04] – Think about it. – I’m thinking about it, Jimmy. -想想看 -我在想了 吉米
[1:37:07] No, don’t fuck with me, Jimmy. 别唬我 吉米
[1:37:08] Just do something about it. 做点什么
[1:37:15] What do you mean, “do something about it”? “做点什么”是什么意思
[1:37:16] What am I gonna do? 我能做什么
[1:37:17] Come on, there’s always something you can do. 拜托 你总有办法
[1:37:19] No. It’s federal law. 不 联邦法律我没办法
[1:37:21] – I don’t care. – You don’t care? -我不管 -你不管
[1:37:22] No, you can still do something about it. 你还是能做点什么
[1:37:25] There’s nothing I can do. What can I do? 我无能为力 我能做什么
[1:37:26] You can get my fucking money. 把我的钱拿回来
[1:37:28] How? 怎么拿
[1:37:29] – Some other way. – What way? -找个办法 -什么办法
[1:37:30] The same way you got your money. 你怎么拿回你的钱 你就怎么帮我
[1:37:31] Lower your fucking voice. 小点声
[1:37:35] You telling me to lower my voice? 你让我小点声
[1:37:36] I’m tellin’ you to lower your fucking voice. 我让你小点声
[1:37:37] Cocksucker. 鳖孙
[1:37:38] – Don’t call me a cocksucker. – Fuck you. -别叫我鳖孙 -去你的
[1:37:40] Don’t you fucking dare. 你再骂我试试
[1:37:43] Look, you’re here for fraud. 你是因为欺诈进来的
[1:37:45] – You stole money. – I stole money? -你偷钱 -我偷钱
[1:37:47] Yeah, I stole money. 我也偷钱
[1:37:47] Okay, fine, in a different way, but still, 好吧 偷的手段不同 尽管如此
[1:37:50] I want what I’m fucking owed. 我要我应得的那份
[1:37:53] You people. You people. 你们这些人
[1:37:55] – What did you say? – Oh, my God! -你说什么 -天啊
[1:37:56] What did you say? 你说什么
[1:37:57] Oh, come on, what I said. 得了吧 还我说什么
[1:37:59] What the fuck did I say? 我说什么
[1:38:00] “You people.” You said “You people.” 你说了”你们这些人”
[1:38:01] What does that fucking mean, “You people”? 那是什么意思 “你们这些人”
[1:38:03] I’m done 我不想
[1:38:05] talking about this. 再谈这事了
[1:38:07] – “You people”? – I’m done! -解释一下”你们这些人” -我不谈了
[1:38:09] You’re done? I’ll rip your fucking head off! 你不谈了 看我不把你脑袋拧下来
[1:38:11] Fucking piece of shit! 你个人渣
[1:38:17] I’ll fucking kill you! 我要杀了你
[1:38:18] I’ll fucking kill you. Motherfucker! 我要杀了你 混账
[1:38:21] What the fuck… 搞什么
[1:38:27] Right then, you knew it was all gonna fall apart. 那时候你就知道一切将分崩离析
[1:39:00] I can’t believe that crazy bastard 我不敢相信那个疯狂的王八蛋
[1:39:02] thought he could do that 竟然觉得自己
[1:39:03] right there at Columbus Circle, in front of 5,000 people 能在哥伦布广场当着五千人的面得逞
[1:39:07] and get away with it. 还能逃脱
[1:39:08] I can’t believe it. That is not right, Frankie. 我不敢相信 那可不对 弗兰克
[1:39:11] That is not right. 那可不对
[1:39:12] That is a total piece of shit. 那人是个彻头彻尾的混蛋
[1:39:15] That’s a piece of shit. 那人是个混蛋
[1:39:17] There’s only one guy who would have the balls, 只有一个人有胆量
[1:39:19] the nerve, the audacity to do that. 有勇气那么做
[1:39:32] He was known Downtown as “Joey the Blond,” 城里叫他金发乔伊
[1:39:35] but everybody, especially the newspapers, 但所有人 尤其是报纸
[1:39:38] called him “Crazy Joe.” 都叫他疯子乔
[1:39:40] …shall be the truth, …向上帝发誓
[1:39:42] the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? 你所说的全是事实 没有任何隐瞒
[1:39:45] – I do. – Be seated. -我发誓 -请坐
[1:39:48] Mr. Gallo, do you have an opening statement? 加洛先生 你要做开庭陈述吗
[1:39:53] Yeah. 要
[1:39:57] This carpet would be great for a crap game. 这地毯特别适合玩掷骰子
[1:40:04] Russ was right. 罗素说得对
[1:40:05] I mean, who the hell else runs around with show business people like that, 还有谁会像他那样和娱乐圈的人鬼混
[1:40:08] getting his picture taken in the papers all the time, 成天到晚让报纸记者给他拍照
[1:40:11] drawing attention to himself and everybody. What is that? 想方设法吸引大家的注意力 搞什么
[1:40:14] Who does he think he is, Errol Flynn? 他以为自己是谁 明星埃罗尔·弗林吗
[1:40:17] He went against everything and everybody. 他跟所有人和事对着干
[1:40:19] Just didn’t give a shit. 什么都不在乎
[1:40:21] And, growing up, he kidnapped his own bosses. 年轻的时候 他绑架了自己的老大
[1:40:23] I don’t know how he got away with that. 我不知道他是怎么逃脱的
[1:40:25] You don’t get away with that. You do that, you die. 一般人没法逃脱 绑架老大就是死路一条
[1:40:28] That simple. 就这么简单
[1:40:29] When he went away to the can, 他坐牢的时候
[1:40:31] he recruited black guys instead of his own kind. 招募了黑人而不是白人
[1:40:34] And when he got out, nobody knew what he was doing, 等他出狱 没人知道他在做什么
[1:40:36] or who he was doing with it. 跟谁一起做
[1:40:37] We didn’t know what the hell was going on. Nobody did. 我们不知道是什么情况 没人知道
[1:40:40] And if you don’t like what he’s doing, 如果你不喜欢他的做法
[1:40:42] and you say something, 你出声抱怨
[1:40:43] then you see what happens. 然后你就等着看会发生什么吧
[1:41:13] Who does something like that? Who does things like that? 谁会做那种事 谁会那么办事
[1:41:16] I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you. 我告诉你
[1:41:19] This disgraziato. 这个无赖
[1:41:20] Him and Oswald. Two of a kind. 他和奥斯瓦尔德是一类的
[1:41:23] At least in Dallas, the kids weren’t there. 至少在达拉斯 那些孩子不在
[1:41:25] It was just Jackie. 只有杰姬
[1:41:27] Joey, your doctor called. You died an hour ago. 乔伊 你的医生打来电话 你一小时之前死了
[1:41:31] You a Jewish fellow? 你是犹太人吗
[1:41:33] Would you like to be? 你想当犹太人吗
[1:41:35] Don’t worry about the operation. We don’t do that no more. 别担心割礼 现在不会那么做了
[1:41:37] We freeze it. 现在会先打麻药
[1:41:39] And you stand there and don’t do anything 你就站着什么都不用做
[1:41:41] and a Mexican broad comes over with a wet rock. 一个墨西哥婆娘拿着块湿石头走过来
[1:41:43] Thwack! 啪
[1:41:44] See, it’s okay to laugh. I make fun of everybody. 大笑没问题 我开所有人的玩笑
[1:41:47] That’s why God put us on this earth, to laugh. 上帝带我们来到世上就是为了让我们笑
[1:41:50] I work everyone. 所有人都是我的讽刺对象
[1:41:51] I make fun of blacks, I make fun of Jews. 我开黑人玩笑 我开犹太人玩笑
[1:41:53] I work Gypsies, I work Italians. 吉普赛人 意大利人
[1:41:55] Well, not those Italians. 那些意大利人可不行
[1:41:58] No, no, no, no! 不不不
[1:41:59] It’s okay, Joey. I got the money. Don’t shoot. 没事的 乔伊 我有钱 别开枪
[1:42:04] I was told today, 他们今天告诉我
[1:42:05] “Be very careful about what you say.” “说话千万小心”
[1:42:07] But, uh, all kidding aside, happy birthday, Joey. 但抛开那些玩笑 生日快乐 乔伊
[1:42:22] Russ. 罗素
[1:42:26] What are you doing with that? 你戴那个干什么
[1:42:30] You really believe in that bullshit league? 你真相信那个狗屁联盟
[1:42:33] Well, it’s not that. 不是因为那个
[1:42:35] It’s Italian. 是意大利裔
[1:42:36] Joey. Joey. 乔伊 乔伊
[1:42:37] – What did I say? – Oh, no, no. -我说什么了 -不不不
[1:42:39] – What did I say? – Joey, Joey. Joey. Joey. -我说什么了 -乔伊 乔伊
[1:42:41] Now, listen. 听我说
[1:42:43] You can’t say that stuff like that here. Okay? You can’t do that. 你不能在这儿说那种话 明白吗 不行
[1:42:46] Why not? Rickles is the only one who can make jokes? 为什么 只有瑞克斯能开玩笑吗
[1:42:48] The man’s a boss. 他是老大
[1:42:49] So I’m a boss. He’s a boss. 我也是老大 他是老大
[1:42:51] We’re all supposed to be brothers, right? 那我们应该是兄弟 对吧
[1:42:52] I know you’re a boss. 我知道你是老大
[1:42:53] I know, but we don’t wanna have a beef now. Okay? 我知道 但我们现在不想吵 对吧
[1:42:55] – We’re brothers, right? – That’s right, brothers. -我们是兄弟 对吧 -没错 兄弟
[1:42:57] – We’re brothers? – You’re brothers. -我们是兄弟吧 -你们是兄弟
[1:42:58] – We’re brothers. – I’m not arguing with you. -我们是兄弟 -我不跟你争
[1:43:00] Everybody’s a brother. 大家都是兄弟
[1:43:01] That’s right, you’re a brother. You’re his brother. 没错 你是兄弟 你是他兄弟
[1:43:03] I’m not, but you guys are. 我不是 但你们是
[1:43:04] So that’s why I would like it if you just… 所以如果你能给点面子就好了
[1:43:07] – All right. – Okay? -好 -好吗
[1:43:08] – We’re brothers? – You’re brothers. -我们是兄弟 -对
[1:43:09] Yeah. It’s my birthday. 对 今天我过生日
[1:43:11] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[1:43:12] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[1:43:16] Get the fuck out of here. 赶紧滚吧
[1:43:39] Now, for something like this, 要做这种活儿
[1:43:41] you’re gonna need two guns. 你需要两把枪
[1:43:43] The one you’re gonna use and a backup. 一把是用的 一把是后备
[1:43:47] You want something with more stopping power than a .22. 要比点22口径的更有威慑力
[1:43:55] You definitely don’t want a silencer. 绝对不用消音器
[1:43:57] You want to make a lot of noise to make the witnesses run away 要弄出很大响声 吓得目击者逃走
[1:44:00] so they ain’t gonna be looking at you. 这样他们就不会看你了
[1:44:05] But not the noise a .45 makes 但点45口径的响声可不行
[1:44:07] ’cause that makes too much noise, 那样动静就太大了
[1:44:09] and a patrol car can hear it a few blocks away at least. 几个街区外的巡逻警车都能听到
[1:44:16] The cops call a .32 a woman’s gun because it’s easier to handle 警察管点32口径的叫女士枪 因为它比较好控制
[1:44:19] and don’t do the damage a .38 does, 没有点38口径的破坏力
[1:44:21] but, you know, it does enough. 但是足够了
[1:44:31] It would be late, so the tourists from Idaho 到时候是深夜 爱达荷州的游客不会在那儿
[1:44:36] wouldn’t be there. They’d be in bed. 他们已经睡觉了
[1:44:38] And him being down there in Little Italy, 他在小意大利区
[1:44:40] maybe he’d be more comfortable, more relaxed. 也许会更自在 更放松
[1:44:44] It was his birthday so he’d be there with his wife 那天是他生日 所以他会带着老婆孩子一起去
[1:44:47] and his kid which, in this case, 这样正好
[1:44:50] that’s good because that’s the point. 因为这正是我们的目的
[1:44:52] They should have to see what it’s like. 应该让他们亲眼见识
[1:44:56] He’d already been drinking, 他已经喝了不少酒
[1:44:58] which would have slowed him down a lot. 这样他会迟缓很多
[1:45:01] His bodyguard would be with him 他的保镖会跟着他
[1:45:02] and Joey himself could be carrying, too, 乔伊自己也应该是带着枪的
[1:45:04] but then the piece would be in his wife’s purse probably. 但他的枪可能在他老婆的包里
[1:45:14] You never got a lot of advance notice. 从来不会事先对你透露多少
[1:45:17] All you knew was your part of it. 你只知道你到时候要做什么
[1:45:21] John the Redhead knew only one thing: 红发约翰只知道
[1:45:24] he was gonna drop me off, 他要开车送我过去
[1:45:26] circle the block and pick me up. 绕着街区转 然后再接我
[1:45:37] You wanna take out the bodyguard first. 你得先解决掉保镖
[1:45:40] Not kill him. Don’t kill him, just disable him. 不是杀他 别杀他 让他失去行动能力就好
[1:45:44] You got no argument with him, 你跟他无冤无仇
[1:45:45] so, not in the face or the chest. 所以别照着脸或者胸膛来一枪
[1:45:49] Sometimes, with something like this, 有时 干这种活儿
[1:45:52] you might want to go to the bathroom first. 你可能想先去趟厕所
[1:45:55] It gives you a chance to make sure nobody followed you in. 好确定没人跟踪你进来
[1:45:58] It also gives you a chance to make sure 也能让你确定
[1:45:59] nobody is in the bathroom you have to worry about. 无需担心厕所里的人
[1:46:03] It also gives you a chance to go to the bathroom. 也给你机会上趟厕所
[1:46:05] You don’t want to be uncomfortable. 干活的时候你不想不舒服
[1:46:07] But I went before, and in a place this small, this late, 但我之前去过 深夜在这么个小餐厅
[1:46:11] you might as well just get to work. 直接干活就行了
[1:46:13] We need more wine, all right? 再来点红酒
[1:46:14] Tommy, some more wine. 汤米 再来点红酒
[1:46:16] So how about after? 之后呢
[1:46:17] – Cake, cake, cake! – Not yet. -蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕 -现在还不行
[1:46:20] You’re not even done eating the meal yet. 你还没吃完饭呢
[1:46:21] You want the cake? Come on, you can’t do that. 你要蛋糕 得了吧 不能这样
[1:46:27] Shit! 靠
[1:46:28] Fuck! Fuck! 操 操
[1:47:04] It happened in New York’s Little Italy, 此事发生在纽约的小意大利区
[1:47:06] an area rumored to be neutral territory among mobsters. 传言这里是黑帮的中立地带
[1:47:09] After the killing, 凶杀之后
[1:47:10] police found several guns and some fingerprints 警方找到了几把枪以及一些指纹
[1:47:13] which they were tracing today. 今日正在追查
[1:47:15] Joseph “Crazy Joe” Gallo “疯子乔”乔瑟夫·加洛
[1:47:16] had come to the intimate seafood restaurant to cap an evening of celebration 晚间来到这家温馨的海鲜餐厅
[1:47:21] with his new bride of less than a month, 与他结婚不满一个月的妻子
[1:47:22] and his 11-year-old daughter by a previous marriage. 以及与前妻所生的十一岁女儿一起庆祝
[1:47:25] They were, uh, celebrating Joe’s 47th birthday. 他们在庆祝乔的47岁生日
[1:47:29] They had been to a nightclub early in the evening. 那晚他们先去了一家夜店
[1:47:32] They were sitting at a rear table, this group of six people, 他们坐在餐厅后面的一桌 总共六个人
[1:47:37] when a, uh… 然后
[1:47:39] a man walked in from the back door, 一个男人从后门进来
[1:47:41] and he walked up, uh, 直接走到
[1:47:44] to the side of the table. He fired three shots. 走到桌子边上 开了三枪
[1:47:47] He hit Joe twice 他打了乔两枪
[1:47:49] – and he hit his bodyguard… – Peggy, let’s go. -还打了他的保镖 -佩琪 走吧
[1:47:51] …Pete the Greek, one time. 希腊人皮特一枪
[1:47:53] There was a total of 14 shots fired. 一共开了十四枪
[1:47:56] Peggy, come on. 佩琪 走吧
[1:47:57] It’s quiet here on President Street, 乔伊·加洛的地盘总统街上
[1:47:59] Joey Gallo’s turf. 非常安静
[1:48:02] In fact, it’s too quiet. 甚至有些太安静了
[1:48:04] Out here in Brooklyn, 在布鲁克林
[1:48:05] Joey Gallo was a hero. 乔伊·加洛是个英雄
[1:48:06] Speculation has it that his death may start a gang war, 据猜测 他的死亡或将引发一场帮派战争
[1:48:10] if it hasn’t already begun. 可能已经悄然开始
[1:48:46] – Take it easy, Jimmy. – You too, Mikey. -你好好的 吉米 -你也是 麦奇
[1:48:48] Take good care, Jimmy. 保重了 吉米
[1:48:50] If I don’t see you again, hello. 以防再也不见 问个好
[1:48:51] Four years later and $500,000 under the table 四年后 花了五十万美元
[1:48:55] to Nixon’s re-election committee, 贿赂尼克松的连任委员会
[1:48:57] Jimmy finally got what he wanted. 吉米终于得偿所愿
[1:48:59] Sorry, but I won’t be back. 抱歉 不过我不会再回来了
[1:49:00] A presidential pardon and his parole. 总统特赦以及假释
[1:49:03] Jimmy! 吉米
[1:49:05] What are you gonna do now, Jimmy? 你现在打算做什么 吉米
[1:49:07] Well, the first thing I’m gonna do is register 我要做的第一件事就是
[1:49:10] with the Federal Probation Office, 去联邦缓刑办公室登记
[1:49:12] and then I’m going down to Florida with my wife to get some sun. 然后就和我妻子一起去佛州晒太阳
[1:49:16] Any plans after that? 那之后有什么计划吗
[1:49:17] Yeah, I’m gonna take back control of my union. 我要夺回我工会的控制权
[1:49:20] How’re you gonna do that, Jimmy? 你要怎么做 吉米
[1:49:23] How do you like Fitz running against you? 菲茨也要竞选 你感觉怎么样
[1:49:25] I don’t. 感觉不好
[1:49:26] Jimmy, what was it like being locked up all that time? 吉米 被关这么久是什么感觉
[1:49:28] It was wonderful. Had a great time. 非常好 我很开心
[1:49:31] The first thing I did was, 我做的第一件事就是
[1:49:32] I picked up some chili dogs from Lum’s, 去卢姆餐厅买了几个辣味热狗
[1:49:34] which Jimmy loved almost as much as ice cream. 吉米爱热狗就像爱冰激淋
[1:49:37] A consultant to President 理查德·尼克松总统
[1:49:38] Richard Nixon’s re-election campaign committee… 连任竞选委员会的一名顾问
[1:49:41] The secret is they steam them in beer. 他们的秘诀就是用啤酒蒸香肠
[1:49:43] There ain’t a better hot dog in America. 这是全美最好吃的热狗
[1:49:45] Police say McCord and his accomplices 警方称麦考德和他的同谋
[1:49:47] brought electronic listening devices with them 随身带了电子监听设备
[1:49:50] and had removed two ceiling panels… 还卸下了两块天花板
[1:49:53] …while installing eavesdropping equipment 以便在民主党全国委员会
[1:49:55] at the Democratic National Committee. 安装窃听设备
[1:49:58] Look at this. He’s got the balls to run for President of the Teamsters. 你看看 他还真有胆子竞选工会主席
[1:50:01] Look at this. And Tony Pro giving him an award. 你看看 托尼·普罗还给他颁奖了
[1:50:03] This fuck… Do you believe it? 这混蛋 你信吗
[1:50:05] Look, Fitz is very popular with certain people. 菲茨很受特定人群的欢迎
[1:50:08] Of course he’s popular. Who wouldn’t be popular? 他当然受欢迎 能不受欢迎吗
[1:50:10] He loans money to every goombah who asks. 哪个弟兄问他借钱他都给
[1:50:12] That’s why Tony’s behind him. He’s given Fitz all his votes. 所以托尼支持他 他把选票都给菲茨了
[1:50:16] You got great support from most of the union. 你受工会大多数人的支持
[1:50:18] All you need is Tony Pro’s 你只需要托尼·普罗
[1:50:19] voters in the Northeast, and you can win. 在东北部的选民 你就能赢
[1:50:21] – You sure you don’t want one of these? – No, thank you. -你真不要吃一个吗 -不了 谢谢
[1:50:23] I just can’t believe I gotta go to Tony Pro to get votes. 我就是不敢相信我要去找托尼·普罗要选票
[1:50:27] What is that? 这都什么跟什么
[1:50:30] Tony has Fitz in his pocket, Jimmy. 托尼牢牢控制着菲茨 吉米
[1:50:33] Wise guys don’t run the union. 工会不受黑帮控制
[1:50:34] With Fitz, they do. 有菲茨就行
[1:50:37] Jimmy, listen, as soon as you’re back as president, 吉米 等你重新当上主席
[1:50:39] you can do anything you want to. 你想做什么就做什么
[1:50:40] You can fire anybody you want to. 你想解雇谁就解雇谁
[1:50:42] You can even fire Tony Pro. 你把托尼·普罗解雇了都行
[1:50:46] You could stand over him, watch him clear out his desk. 你可以盯着他 让他清空桌子
[1:50:48] You could strip-search the guy. 还可以让他脱光 搜他的身
[1:50:51] Make sure he doesn’t walk off with a paper clip. 确保他走的时候连个回形针都带不走
[1:50:53] Yes. See that? Did you hear that? 对 听见没 你听见没
[1:50:57] See, everybody thinks Jo’s the nice one 所有人都以为乔是白脸
[1:50:59] and I’m the bad guy. 我是黑脸
[1:51:00] But it’s opposite. 但其实是反过来
[1:51:02] She’s the killer and I’m the sweetheart. 她是大灰狼 我是小绵羊
[1:51:06] Now I gotta make peace with the cocksucker. 现在我要去和狗杂种讲和了
[1:51:10] I want to make up with you. 我想和你重归于好
[1:51:12] I need you to endorse me. Please, Tony. 我需要你支持我 拜托了 托尼
[1:51:16] Please. 求你了
[1:51:17] Fucking… 该死
[1:51:19] I’m not gonna get through this. 这事我做不来
[1:51:20] You gotta talk to him, that’s all. Just… 你跟他谈谈就可以了
[1:51:23] You gotta deal with it, that’s all. 你得处理好
[1:51:24] Let the chips fall where they may. 顺其自然吧
[1:51:25] He is a cocksucker, though. 不过他真是个狗杂种
[1:51:28] If I sat down with him, would you come along? 要是我坐下和他谈 你一起来吗
[1:51:30] What are you talking about? Of course. 你说什么呢 当然了
[1:51:31] How am I not gonna go with you? 我怎么会不跟你去
[1:51:42] Fuck it. Let’s go. 妈的 走吧
[1:51:43] Jimmy, Jimmy. Give it a chance. 吉米 吉米 给个机会
[1:51:45] Give it a chance. Give it a few more minutes. 给个机会 再等几分钟
[1:51:49] – Just… – This isn’t right. -就 -这样不行
[1:51:51] This isn’t right. You don’t do this. 这样不行 怎么能这样
[1:51:53] You don’t keep a man waiting. 怎么能让人干等
[1:51:55] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:51:57] The only time you do 真要让人等
[1:51:59] is when you want to say something. 就代表你有话要说
[1:52:03] – I know. – When you want to say “Fuck you.” -我知道 -你想说”去死”
[1:52:05] That’s the only time. 只有这种解释
[1:52:08] Here they are. 来了
[1:52:11] Can you believe this weather, Frank? Huh? 你能相信这天气吗 弗兰克
[1:52:13] It’s 85 degrees outside. Perfect. 外面快三十度了 真好
[1:52:16] Tony Jack. 我是托尼·杰克
[1:52:18] Jimmy. 我是吉米
[1:52:19] People freezing to death in New York and look at us, huh? 纽约的人都要冻死了 看看我们
[1:52:23] Why we don’t live here all year round is what I wanna know. 我就想知道 我们干嘛不一直住在这里
[1:52:25] Beautiful. 太棒了
[1:52:27] – It’s summer. – What? -这是夏天 -什么
[1:52:30] It’s summer. 这是夏天
[1:52:32] People aren’t freezing to death in New York. 纽约的人没要冻死
[1:52:35] It’s summer. 现在是夏天
[1:52:39] In my mind, it’s always eight degrees in New York. 在我心里 纽约一直零下十三度
[1:52:41] I’m making a point. 我就想表个态
[1:52:43] You’re making a point. 你想表个态
[1:52:45] Making a point dressing like that? 穿成这样表态
[1:52:47] Is that how you dress for a meeting? 你开会就穿成这样吗
[1:52:50] This is how you dress in Florida? In a suit? 你在佛州就穿成这样吗 穿西装
[1:52:54] For a meeting? 去开会吗
[1:52:56] Anywhere. Florida, Timbuktu, I dress in a suit. 别说佛州 不管在什么鬼地方
[1:52:59] For a meetin’. 我开会都穿西装
[1:53:01] – And you’re late. – What? -而且你迟到了 -什么
[1:53:04] You’re late. 你迟到了
[1:53:07] Yeah, there was traffic. 嗯 路上堵车
[1:53:08] Yes, traffic. 是啊 堵车
[1:53:10] Wasn’t there traffic? 是不是堵车了
[1:53:11] – You give me traffic? – There was traffic. -来堵车这一套 -的确堵车
[1:53:13] What do you want from us? 你想要我们怎么办
[1:53:14] It was bumper to fuckin’ bumper. 保险杠都抵着保险杠了
[1:53:15] Yeah, yeah. No, it’s bad, you know? 是啊 堵车确实严重
[1:53:17] Traffic. 堵车
[1:53:19] I never waited for anyone who was late 我这辈子从来没有
[1:53:23] more than ten minutes in my life. 等人超过十分钟
[1:53:26] I’d say fifteen. Fifteen’s right. 十五分钟吧 比较合适
[1:53:28] No, ten. 不 十分钟
[1:53:30] I don’t think so, ten’s not enough. 我觉得不行 十分钟不够
[1:53:32] You have to take traffic into account. 你得算上堵车的时间
[1:53:34] That’s what I’m doing. I’m taking traffic into account. 我算了 堵车的时间算进去了
[1:53:38] That’s why it’s ten. 所以给了十分钟
[1:53:39] – I still say 15. – No, ten. -我还是坚持十五分钟 -十分钟
[1:53:42] Fine. We disagree on that. 行吧 这点我们保留意见
[1:53:44] How about twelve and a half minutes? 要不就十二分半
[1:53:46] There we go, 12.5. 这就对了 十二分半
[1:53:47] The middle. Right in the middle. Beautiful. 中间值 正中间 太好了
[1:53:49] More than ten… 超过十分钟
[1:53:52] you’re saying something. 你就是有话要说了
[1:53:54] – You saying something to me? – I’m here. -你有话要对我说吗 -我来了
[1:53:58] It says what it says. 就这个意思
[1:54:01] So there it is. 那就这样吧
[1:54:04] Where do we go from here? 接下来怎么谈
[1:54:08] Well, what can I do for you? 我能为你做什么
[1:54:13] I want you… 我希望你
[1:54:16] I… 我
[1:54:18] I want you to endorse me… 我希望你支持我
[1:54:22] for you know what. 支持什么你也清楚
[1:54:25] Before we get to that, let’s straighten that other thing up. 在我们谈那个之前 先把另一件事讲清楚
[1:54:27] No. The other thing is none of my business. 不 另一件事与我无关
[1:54:30] I can’t do anything about your pension. 你的养老金我做不了主
[1:54:32] I can’t. Not with Fitz in there. Fitz is in there, you know. 不行 菲茨在就不行 菲茨是主席
[1:54:36] – You go to Fitz. – I did. -你去找菲茨 -找了
[1:54:37] – He’ll help you out. – I did. -他会帮你 -我找了
[1:54:38] He said he’ll take care of it, no questions asked. 他说会帮我解决 没问题
[1:54:41] You wouldn’t do that but he will. 你不愿意 但是他愿意
[1:54:43] I meant the other thing. 我是说另一件事
[1:54:47] What other thing? 哪件事
[1:54:48] You know. 你很清楚
[1:54:49] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[1:54:51] Your apology. 你要道歉
[1:54:54] My apology? 我要道歉
[1:54:57] My apology for what? 我道什么歉
[1:54:58] For what you said when you were sitting there 就是那时你像个国王一样
[1:55:00] eating your ice cream like some fucking king. 吃着冰激淋说出的话
[1:55:03] That was an ethnic slur. “You people.” 那可是种族污蔑 “你们这些人”
[1:55:07] – Did you know what he said? – Nah, I mean, I heard… -你知道他说了什么吗 -不 我听说
[1:55:09] I heard you had an altercation in the can, but I don’t know. 我听说你们在牢里吵了一架 但我不清楚
[1:55:11] Yeah, “You people.” 对 “你们这些人”
[1:55:14] That’s what you said. Right, Jim? 你就这么说的 对吧 吉米
[1:55:17] “You people.” Am I beneath you? “你们这些人” 我是不如你吗
[1:55:22] Definitely. 一点没错
[1:55:23] – Jimmy, come on. – Jimmy, what’re you doing? -吉米 别这样 -吉米 你干嘛
[1:55:25] Don’t forget, “You people” got you where you are. 别忘了 你今天的地位全靠”我们这些人”
[1:55:27] Don’t…don’t tell me that, you fucking… 别 别跟我说这种话 你个狗东…
[1:55:29] That’s your problem, Jimmy. 那就是你的问题所在 吉米
[1:55:30] Your problem is you’re a piece of shit. 你的问题在于你是个人渣
[1:55:32] Jimmy, come on. 吉米 拜托
[1:55:33] – Jimmy, what are you doin’? – Jesus, Jimmy, come on. -吉米 你在干什么 -天呐 吉米 别这样
[1:55:35] I asked for your endorsement and you’re giving me all this crap. 我叫你支持我 你却跟我说这么多废话
[1:55:38] I asked for your apology. 我叫你向我道歉
[1:55:39] Who the fuck are you to apologize to? 你他妈算老几 我为什么要向你道歉
[1:55:42] Jimmy… 吉米
[1:55:42] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈算老几啊
[1:55:44] Be gentle. 和气点
[1:55:45] – I don’t need this. – Let’s just sit down. Tony. -我不需要跟你谈 -坐下吧 托尼
[1:55:47] I need this? I need you? 我就需要吗 难道我需要你
[1:55:49] – Yeah, you need me. – Oh, please. -没错 你需要我 -得了吧
[1:55:50] Jimmy, come on. You’re asking him for something. 吉米 拜托 你对他有所求
[1:55:52] The guy gets me nervous. He talks about things that get me upset. 这家伙让我紧张 他总是说些让我生气的话
[1:55:54] – Take it easy. – Everybody’s here. -冷静点 -既然大家都来了
[1:55:56] Let’s have the fucking meeting. Come on. 我们就赶紧开会吧 来吧
[1:55:59] – Let’s talk. – That’s all. -我们好好谈谈 -仅此而已
[1:56:01] He’s here. 他人来了
[1:56:06] Was this the altercation youse had in the can? 你们在牢里吵的就是这个吗
[1:56:08] Yeah, it was something like this. 嗯 跟这差不多吧
[1:56:09] We… We got to arm wrestling. 我们 我们最后打了起来
[1:56:12] He lost. 他输了
[1:56:13] I lost. You should see his ribs. 有脸说我输了 你该瞧瞧他的肋骨
[1:56:16] Why don’t you just talk about what you need to talk about. 你们还是谈正事吧 别扯其他的
[1:56:18] – That’s right. – Yeah. -没错 -就是啊
[1:56:20] What do you want me to do? 你希望我怎么做
[1:56:22] I said, “You people.” 我的确说了”你们这些人”
[1:56:23] What do you want me to do, apologize for it? 你希望我怎么做 为此道歉吗
[1:56:25] That’s exactly what I want, Jimmy. An apology. 那正是我想要的 吉米 一句道歉
[1:56:27] I’ll apologize for it. 那我就为此道歉
[1:56:29] That’s all I want. 我也别无他求
[1:56:32] After you apologize for being late, 前提是你先为这次迟到道歉
[1:56:36] you motherfucking wop cocksucker. 你个狗娘养的外国佬
[1:56:40] Jimmy, are you out of your fucking mind? 吉米 你他妈是疯了吗
[1:56:42] I’ll apologize for being late 我可以为迟到道歉
[1:56:44] after I kidnap your granddaughter, rip her guts out, 但我会先绑架你孙女 把她的内脏挖出来
[1:56:47] and send them to you in a fucking envelope! 然后装在信封里寄给你
[1:56:52] Get him off! Come on! 把他拉开 快
[1:56:55] I’ll fucking kill him! 我要杀了他
[1:56:55] – Come on, Tony! – Jesus! -别打了 托尼 -天呐
[1:57:03] You think Russ would… 你觉得罗素…
[1:57:04] would do something about this guy? 会不会解决掉那家伙
[1:57:07] That’s complicated. 那很复杂
[1:57:10] Yeah. It’s complicated. 是啊 的确很复杂
[1:57:11] I’d like to clip the motherfucker myself, you know, 我倒是想亲手宰了那个狗东西
[1:57:13] – Get the okay from them. But… – I know. -获得他们的同意 但是… -我懂
[1:57:16] This guy’s gotta go. 必须除掉这家伙
[1:57:18] He’s gotta go, Frank. 必须除掉他 弗兰克
[1:57:20] I’m not gonna get the okay to do that. 他们不可能同意我这么做的
[1:57:23] Frank, just talk to the guy. 弗兰克 跟那家伙谈谈
[1:57:26] Okay? Just talk to him. 好吗 找他好好谈谈
[1:57:29] 纽约 东哈莱姆区 第115大街
[1:57:36] These guys from Jersey keep fucking calling me 泽西的那些家伙不停给我打电话
[1:57:38] about this bullshit between these two guys. 跟我说这两人之间的矛盾
[1:57:40] I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told them. 我把我对他们说的话再跟你们说一遍
[1:57:43] I don’t approve of what Pro said about Jimmy. 我不认同普罗针对吉米说的那些话
[1:57:45] No. 是啊
[1:57:46] I mean, who talks like that about a person’s grandchildren? 谁会那样去威胁别人的孙辈啊
[1:57:49] – It’s not fucking right. – No. -那是不对的 -是啊
[1:57:51] 托尼·萨雷诺 绰号”胖子托尼” 被判一百年徒刑 1992年死于狱中 享年80岁
[1:57:56] But Pro isn’t nobody. 但普罗也不是无名小卒
[1:57:58] Jimmy should know that. 吉米应该明白这点的
[1:58:00] What am I gonna go? 我能怎么办
[1:58:01] I’m not gonna tell this guy what he can or can’t fucking say, 我又没办法告诫那家伙能说什么 不能说什么
[1:58:04] like he’s a child. 把他当小孩管教
[1:58:05] Well, listen. 听着
[1:58:07] Jimmy don’t mean nothing. He just gets upset. 吉米其实没什么恶意 他只是很生气
[1:58:09] Russ, come on, we all know he’s a fucking hothead. 罗素 拜托 我们都知道他暴躁易怒
[1:58:11] We’re all hotheads once in a while. 我们都曾有过暴躁易怒的时候
[1:58:12] Yeah, but Jimmy says things he shouldn’t say sometimes. 是没错 但吉米有时会说些不该说的话
[1:58:14] Yeah. We all do that too. 是 我们有时也都会那样
[1:58:16] Well, somebody should just calm him down. 该有人让他冷静下来
[1:58:23] Yeah, well, that… I’m gonna… 好吧 我会…
[1:58:24] I’m gonna calm him down. He’s difficult, but… 我会让他冷静下来的 他很不好搞 但…
[1:58:27] Maybe this could help him calm down. 或许这能帮他冷静下来
[1:58:28] You could tell him that I always liked him. 你可以告诉他 我向来都很喜欢他
[1:58:32] And I won’t stand in his way of him trying to get his job back. 并且我不会阻拦他夺回他的职位
[1:58:35] I will. I will tell him that, Tony. 我会的 我会告诉他这点的 托尼
[1:58:37] – Okay? – Yes. -好吗 -好的
[1:58:38] That’s not making me calm down. 那可无法让我冷静下来
[1:58:40] Standing by me. 站我这边
[1:58:42] What the fuck does that mean? 那他妈是什么意思
[1:58:44] Standing by me ain’t the same thing as doing something 站我这边跟采取措施
[1:58:48] about some out-of-control fucking psycho! 处理一个失控的疯子 可不是一回事
[1:58:52] Jimmy, the Little Guy ain’t a nobody. 吉米 矮子可不是无名小卒
[1:58:54] You gotta understand that. 你必须明白这点
[1:58:55] – He ain’t a nobody. – He’s a cocksucker. -他可不是无名小卒 -他是个龟孙
[1:58:56] Fitz is a cocksucker. 菲茨也是个龟孙
[1:58:59] I’m gonna deal with both these cocksuckers… 我要把这些龟孙全都解决掉
[1:59:02] myself! 我亲自动手
[1:59:04] This used to be my office. 这里以前是我的办公室
[1:59:06] Go look for Frank Fitzsimmons there. You’re not gonna find him. 进去找弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯吧 你们是找不到他的
[1:59:09] That’s because he travels all over the country 因为他在全国各地旅游
[1:59:12] looking for goddamn golf courses because that’s what he does. 寻找好的高尔夫球场 他就只会干这个
[1:59:15] He plays golf. 他喜欢打高尔夫
[1:59:16] Who is he to run around with Nixon, 他算老几 能跟在尼克松身边
[1:59:18] run around with the attorney general? 跟在司法部长身边
[1:59:20] He does this and collects full-time salary while he’s doing it. 他整天就知道打高尔夫 还能领全额薪水
[1:59:25] Now, how do you do that? 那是怎么做到的
[1:59:26] There’s not enough hours in a day to do this job. 这份工作 一天24小时都不够忙活的
[1:59:29] I was sent to prison for fraud. 我因为欺诈罪被判刑入狱
[1:59:32] This is fraud, what he’s doing. 他的所为 才叫欺诈呢
[1:59:36] So what’s Fitz’s answer to Jimmy? 那么菲茨对吉米的回应是怎样的呢
[1:59:38] He does it by sending a message 他给吉米的老朋友
[1:59:39] to Jimmy’s old friend, Dave Johnson. 戴夫·约翰逊传达了一条信息
[1:59:42] Now, Dave Johnson, he ran Local 299. 戴夫·约翰逊 他是299号地方工会的主席
[1:59:47] This was the message. 信息是这样的
[1:59:53] So this is how Fitz says 菲茨就是以这种方式表明
[1:59:54] he wants my old pal Dave Johnson to step down 他希望我的老朋友戴夫·约翰逊退位
[1:59:58] so he can have his son take over Local 299. 好让他的儿子接管299号地方工会
[2:00:03] This is how I’m gonna say no to his son, little fucking Fitz. 那么我打算用接下来的方式拒绝他儿子小菲茨
[2:00:08] She looked a lot like your mother. 她长得很像你妈
[2:00:10] About the same size. 体型都差不多
[2:00:11] Pops, come on, you told me like a thousand times. 爸 拜托 你都说了上千遍了
[2:00:11] Good-looking girl. She was a good-looking girl. 长得漂亮 她长得很漂亮
[2:00:14] But I had no idea that it wasn’t your mother. 但我当时真不知道那不是你妈
[2:00:17] It was dark and… 当时那里很暗…
[2:00:23] 约·霍法 运输部 女助理
[2:00:26] This is how Fitz says he doesn’t like 接下来菲茨用这种方式表明他不喜欢
[2:00:29] who I say runs the 299. 我选定的299号工会负责人
[2:00:32] By firing my wife 他开除了我老婆
[2:00:33] from her forty-eight-fucking-thousand- dollar-a-year union job! 让她失去了年薪4.8万美元的工会工作
[2:01:20] Son of a bitch. Fuck him! 狗娘养的 他去死吧
[2:01:23] He had previously taped the locks 他事先在水门大厦
[2:01:25] on the entry door of the basement of the Watergate… 大门的锁上贴了个胶带
[2:01:28] – What are you looking at? – Uh, it’s… -你在看什么 -就…
[2:01:31] It’s Big Ears. 是大耳朵
[2:01:32] 小埃弗雷特·霍华德·亨特 前中情局探员
[2:01:32] He had noticed that the tape had been removed, 他注意到那个胶带被人撕掉了
[2:01:36] and he re-taped the door. 于是他又重新贴了胶带
[2:01:39] Big Ears? 大耳朵
[2:01:41] That’s, uh… 那是…
[2:01:42] Somebody I met a long time ago. Just… 我很多年前认识的一个人
[2:01:46] His ears ain’t so big. 他的耳朵也没那么大啊
[2:01:47] …at that point, I said “Let us junk it,” 那个时候 我就说 “收工吧”
[2:01:50] meaning let us scrap the operation. 也就是放弃行动
[2:01:52] Mr. Liddy and Mr. McCord talked between themselves 利迪先生和麦考德先生私下谈了谈
[2:01:56] and the decision was made to go. 就做出了决定 继续行动
[2:01:59] I thought it was very foolhardy… 我当时觉得这很鲁莽…
[2:02:01] So, Frank Fitzsimmons, in your opinion, 那么 在你看来 弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯
[2:02:03] should he remain president of the Teamsters? 应该继续担任卡车司机工会的主席吗
[2:02:05] Absolutely not. 绝对不能
[2:02:06] Frank Fitzsimmons has sold his union out 弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯已经将他的工会
[2:02:09] to his underworld pals. 卖给了他的黑社会朋友
[2:02:11] The mob controls him, 黑帮控制着他
[2:02:13] which means it controls our pension fund. 那意味着他们也控制着我们的养老金
[2:02:15] I’m talking about a billion dollars in low or no-interest loans 我说的是上十亿美元的低息或无息贷款
[2:02:19] this man has given to known racketeers 都被他借给了已知的黑帮分子
[2:02:22] for their illegal enterprises. 用到他们非法勾当中
[2:02:24] Not anymore. 再也不可能了
[2:02:25] It’s time for the rats to abandon ship. 船将沉 老鼠该弃船而逃了
[2:02:28] Is he serious? 他是认真的吗
[2:02:30] Not Jimmy. This is all publicity. 吉米才不是认真的 这都是宣传手段
[2:02:32] He’s running for office. He’s putting on a show. 他在竞选公职 只是做做样子罢了
[2:02:34] Yeah, it’s all puff. It’s got no substance, nothing. 是啊 都是空口号 没有实质
[2:02:37] Maybe he means what he says. 或许他就是认真的
[2:02:39] – Tony, he’s campaigning. – Russ. -托尼 他在竞选 -罗素
[2:02:42] He’s liable to say any fucking thing. 他可以信口开河
[2:02:43] I don’t care if he’s campaigning. 我才不管他是不是在竞选
[2:02:45] He can’t talk like that. 他不能说这种话
[2:02:47] It’s no fucking good. 那可不好
[2:02:48] I understand what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思
[2:02:49] You know what he should do, Russ? 你知道他该做什么吗 罗素
[2:02:51] He should cash in that big pension of his. 他应该将他那一大笔养老金提现
[2:02:53] Spend more time with his grandchildren. 多陪陪他的孙辈们
[2:02:56] He got a beautiful family, no? 他有幸福美满的家庭 不是吗
[2:02:59] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, right. 是啊 是啊 没错
[2:03:00] Maybe he should relax. 或许他应该放轻松
[2:03:04] Word should get back to him. 该让人给他传个话
[2:03:10] I… I just wanna say… 我 我只想说
[2:03:11] I don’t want you to take this the wrong way. 我不希望你误会我接下来的话
[2:03:14] But there I was with some people 但我之前跟一些人在一起
[2:03:15] and they were saying, and you know who they are… 你也知道是哪些人 他们说…
[2:03:17] They were saying… 他们说…
[2:03:20] “Please tell Jimmy we love the guy. “请转告吉米我们爱他
[2:03:23] We don’t want any problem. 我们并不想惹麻烦
[2:03:26] We just think that he should… 我们只是认为他应该…
[2:03:29] maybe enjoy his grandchildren, 享受陪伴孙辈的日子
[2:03:30] enjoy his pension, enjoy his life as is.” 享受养老金 享受目前的生活”
[2:03:33] Go no further, Frank. 不用再说了 弗兰克
[2:03:37] Who said it? 是谁说的
[2:03:39] – It don’t matter who said it. – Oh, it matters. -是谁说的并不重要 -当然重要
[2:03:42] – Was it Russell? – No. -是罗素吗 -不是
[2:03:43] Of course it’s not Russell. 当然不是罗素
[2:03:45] It’s that little cocksucker from the Miami fiasco? 是迈阿密那事儿的那个龟孙吗
[2:03:48] – No? – No. -不是吗 -不是
[2:03:50] Not him. No? 不是他吗 真不是吗
[2:03:51] Then who? 那是谁
[2:03:55] I’m gonna tell you. 我还是告诉你吧
[2:03:56] Tony. 是托尼
[2:03:58] Tony? 托尼
[2:03:59] Which Tony? 哪个托尼
[2:04:01] They’re all named Tony. 那么多人叫托尼
[2:04:03] I mean, what’s the matter with Italians? 意大利人是怎么回事
[2:04:05] They can only think of one name. 他们难道没别的名字取了吗
[2:04:08] The other Tony. 另一个托尼
[2:04:11] What Tony? 哪个
[2:04:15] Salerno. 萨雷诺
[2:04:25] Well, what can I say? 我能说什么呢
[2:04:29] Jimmy, I’m trying to help you. 吉米 我这是在帮你
[2:04:30] – I’m trying to tell you something. – I know you are. -让你明白一些事 -我知道
[2:04:33] Frank, don’t even think about it. 弗兰克 想都别想
[2:04:35] I don’t keep my mouth shut… 我向来是有话直说
[2:04:37] – I know that. – …for anyone. -我知道 -对谁都是如此
[2:04:38] I know that, you know that, they don’t know that. 我知你知 但他们不知道
[2:04:44] That’s who I am, that’s what I am and that’s what I’m gonna do. 这就是我的为人本性 我也不会做出任何改变
[2:04:49] Somebody can tell him that. 可以找人转告他了
[2:04:50] He said that? 他这么说了
[2:04:53] In so many words, you know. 我只说了个大概 你懂的
[2:04:54] Well, before he says something like that, 那他在口出狂言之前
[2:04:56] he should remember that Joe Gallo liked to make 就应该想到乔·加洛
[2:04:58] a lot of fucking noise, too. 也是老管不住自己的嘴巴
[2:04:59] Somebody should tell him that. 找个人转告他吧
[2:05:01] Who said? 又是谁说的
[2:05:04] – Tony. – He said that? -托尼 -他说的
[2:05:06] That’s it. That does it. 行了 我决定了
[2:05:09] I’m never gonna retire now. 我到死都不会退休
[2:05:12] Somebody can tell him that. 找个人转告他吧
[2:05:13] Jimmy, I did tell him. I told him over and over. 吉米 我跟他说了 说了不知道多少遍
[2:05:16] All right, you told him. Let’s stop this, then. 那这样 你跟他说别再传来传去了
[2:05:18] Forget it. Enough. 算了吧 不谈了
[2:05:20] Let me enjoy my ice cream here. 让我好好享用我的冰淇淋
[2:05:27] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[2:05:29] Nothing. 没事
[2:05:31] What? 说啊
[2:05:31] – Nothing. – What do you mean, nothing? -真没事 -怎么可能没事
[2:05:33] Come on, you’re thinking something. What? 你想说什么 告诉我
[2:05:35] I just… 我只是…
[2:05:38] What? Come on. What are you doing? 怎么了 说啊 别扭扭捏捏的
[2:05:39] – It ain’t the right time. – What do you mean it ain’t the right time? -现在说不太合适 -你什么意思
[2:05:42] It is the right time. What isn’t the right time? 现在就很合适 什么时候说都合适
[2:05:44] Say it. 快说
[2:05:47] The Local’s putting together 地方工会正在筹备一场
[2:05:49] a testimonial dinner for me and… 给我的答谢晚宴
[2:05:51] A testimonial dinner for you, that’s good. 给你的答谢晚宴 那很好啊
[2:05:53] Yeah. But later… Later, when… 是的 不过之后有…
[2:05:56] What’s the matter? 你想说什么
[2:06:02] I was gonna ask you if you would… 我打算问你愿不愿意
[2:06:04] present the award to me. 为我颁奖
[2:06:07] Well… 这个嘛
[2:06:09] That’s nice of you, Frank. 有心了 弗兰克
[2:06:10] Really. That’s nice of you. And, you know… 真的 你能想起我真好
[2:06:13] Who’s gonna be there? 还有谁会参加
[2:06:16] Everybody. 都会来
[2:06:17] Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony, and Tony, huh? 是一大群叫托尼的吗
[2:06:23] Everybody from Downtown. 下城的都会来
[2:06:25] Nah. Nah, it ain’t a good idea. Everybody’s gonna be there. 算了 还是不太好 到时候所有人都会来
[2:06:28] People… You’re gonna be uncomfortable. 你会不自在的
[2:06:30] I don’t give a fuck who’s there. 我才不管谁去谁不去
[2:06:34] We gonna let those cocksuckers 难道那群狗杂种在
[2:06:35] keep me from your big night? There’s no way. 我就不能出席你的重大晚宴了吗 休想
[2:06:39] No. 不可能
[2:06:40] I’m gonna be there. And I’ll be honored to be there. 我会去的 而且是我荣幸之至
[2:06:44] You deserve this. 你当之无愧
[2:06:45] – Thank you, Jimmy. Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 吉米 -没事
[2:06:50] – That mole Dean. – Yeah. -看那个内奸迪恩 -是啊
[2:06:53] – She’s a good-looking broad. – She’s nice. -这婆娘挺漂亮 -确实
[2:06:55] I did not realize 直到六月份
[2:06:56] that Mr. Howard Hunt worked most of the time 我才知道霍华德·亨特先生
[2:06:58] while he was at the White House 在白宫的大部分时间
[2:06:58] 前白宫法律顾问 约翰·W·迪恩三世
[2:07:00] in the plumbers unit until after June… 都是在管工部门工作
[2:07:02] He’s a rat, but that’s, you know… 他就是个叛徒 不过…
[2:07:03] He’s a rat. But he’s a smart rat. 确实是 但他是个精明的叛徒
[2:07:08] We’ve got a great crowd for Frank tonight, huh? 今晚这么多人都是来给弗兰克捧场的吧
[2:07:11] 弗兰克·希兰 答谢晚宴 1973年10月18日
[2:07:11] Come on. Give it up. 给他来点掌声
[2:07:16] That’s because Frank is a man with a lot of friends. 这是因为弗兰克广结好友
[2:07:22] From his war buddies who fought with him in Italy 有在乔治·巴顿将军的带领下
[2:07:25] under General George Patton… 与他在意大利并肩作战的战友
[2:07:29] to the drivers, national organizers, 还有司机 全国工会组织者
[2:07:32] 屋顶工工会主席 约翰·麦卡洛 1980年在自家厨房头中六枪身亡
[2:07:32] business agents, local presidents, 代理商 地方工会主席
[2:07:35] joint committee chairmen, and regional trustees, 联合委员会主席 以及区域受托人等等
[2:07:38] we are all friends of Frank’s tonight. 今晚到场的都是弗兰克的好友
[2:07:43] Friends of Frank. 弗兰克的好友
[2:07:46] Like NAACP president Cecil Moore. 比如全国有色人种协进会主席塞西尔·摩尔
[2:07:50] District Attorney Emmett Fitzpatrick. 地方检察官艾米特·菲茨帕特里克
[2:07:54] Philadelphia mayor Frank Rizzo. 费城市长弗兰克·里佐
[2:07:58] Hey, they like you, Frank. 他们都喜欢你呢 弗兰克
[2:08:00] And, of course, our featured speaker, 当然 还有我们的特邀发言人
[2:08:02] James Riddell Hoffa. 詹姆斯·里德尔·霍法
[2:08:12] And meanwhile, outside in the trees, 同时呢 在外面的树上
[2:08:14] we got the FBI. 还藏着联调局的人
[2:08:17] Somebody wanna check on them? 有谁要去看看吗
[2:08:21] Now, let me tell you about the first time I met Frank. 我来分享一下我第一次见到弗兰克时的场景吧
[2:08:23] He took me out to a steak dinner, 他带我去吃牛排晚餐
[2:08:25] and he asked me, he said, “How do you like your steak?” 他问我说 “你的牛排要几分熟”
[2:08:27] I said, “I like it rare.” He said, “Me too.” 我说”我喜欢一分熟” 他说”我也是”
[2:08:29] Well, they bring out the steaks. Mine’s rare. 然后就开始上牛排了 我的是一分熟
[2:08:31] Frank’s was still walking from the kitchen. 弗兰克的那份正从厨房里走出来
[2:08:35] He turns to me, he said, “Well, you know, 他转身对我说 “其实吧
[2:08:37] I’m an animal lover. I don’t wanna hurt it.” 我喜欢动物 我不想杀生”
[2:08:41] He’s an animal lover. 他居然喜欢动物
[2:09:07] This guy is not even the goddamn president 这家伙连主席都没当上
[2:09:09] and he’s holding up people’s loans. 就在拖延别人的贷款了
[2:09:12] – Are you sure? – I’m sure. -你确定吗 -我确定
[2:09:14] And how’s he supposed to do that? 他是怎么办到的
[2:09:15] Because his guys are holding ’em back loans 因为他的手下拖延了
[2:09:17] on Carlos’s new hotel in New Orleans, 卡洛斯在新奥尔良建新酒店的钱
[2:09:19] the add-on that we’re doing at Caesars. 我们在凯撒酒店扩建的钱
[2:09:25] – And what’s Fitz doing all this time? – Fitz? -菲茨都在做些什么 -菲茨吗
[2:09:28] Yeah, he’s supposed to help with this shit. 是啊 这事应该他管的
[2:09:30] The money comes from the Pension Fund trustees. 钱是养老基金的受托人出的
[2:09:32] They gotta sign off on it. 他们应该要签字同意
[2:09:33] They’re supposed to be rubber-stamping what Fitz says. 他们本应该听菲茨的安排开绿灯
[2:09:36] – Right, right. Yeah. – Except Jimmy -没错 -只是吉米
[2:09:38] has a couple of them to stop rubber-stamping. 让其中几位拒绝开绿灯了
[2:09:42] The son of a bitch. 这个王八蛋
[2:09:44] I thought we took care of that. 我以为已经处理好了
[2:09:47] You know what he told somebody? 你知道他怎么跟人说的吗
[2:09:48] He goes, once Fitz is out and he’s in, 他说一旦菲茨下位 他成功上台
[2:09:50] he’s gonna call in the old loans. 他就要收回以前的债款
[2:09:53] Hotels, casinos, real estate, no matter what it is. 酒店 赌场 房地产之类的
[2:09:56] And if you don’t have his money and interest in two seconds, 而且你要是没有马上连本带利还钱给他
[2:09:59] he’s taking ’em over. 他就要全部接管
[2:10:01] We can’t have that. 不能让他得逞
[2:10:04] – He said that? – He said that. -这是他说的 -是他说的
[2:10:06] You sure he said that, Tony? 你确定这是他的原话吗 托尼
[2:10:08] He said that. 是他的原话
[2:10:09] Everything I’m telling you, yeah, he said. 我跟你说的这些全都是他的原话
[2:10:12] I mean, who does he think he is? Castro? 他以为他是谁啊 卡斯特罗吗
[2:10:17] ♪ The time is now ♪ ♪ 就是现在 ♪
[2:10:20] ♪ The time to stand and cheer ♪ ♪ 一同起立欢呼 ♪
[2:10:22] ♪ ‘Cause better times are here to stay ♪ ♪ 因为留下的都是美好时光 ♪
[2:10:26] ♪ Oh, yesterday is over ♪ ♪ 昨日已远去 ♪
[2:10:29] ♪ Tomorrow’s on its way ♪ ♪ 明日要到来 ♪
[2:10:31] ♪ But look what’s new and made for you today ♪ ♪ 但快来看看今天有什么在等待着你 ♪
[2:10:36] ♪ Today ♪ ♪ 今天 ♪
[2:10:39] You don’t need money, do you? 你要的不是钱吧
[2:10:40] It’s not about money. 与钱无关
[2:10:42] If it’s not about money, 如果不是为了钱
[2:10:43] then I’m really having trouble understanding, 那我就真的有点搞不懂了
[2:10:45] because I don’t know what all the talk is about. 我们谈了那么久到底是为了什么
[2:10:48] It’s my union. 这是我的工会
[2:10:51] – Is that hard to understand? – No, no. -这很难理解吗 -不是
[2:10:52] It’s your union, that’s right. It’ll always be your union. 这是你的工会 没问题 永远都是你的工会
[2:10:55] You could step down and still run it. 你完全可以下台在幕后管理
[2:10:57] – No, you don’t step down. – What do you mean? -我才不会下台 -你这话什么意思
[2:10:59] Russ, you don’t step down to run a union. 罗素 下台是管不了工会的
[2:11:01] You step down to go to your grave. 下台是直接进坟墓
[2:11:03] Well, listen. 听好了
[2:11:05] I still think… I can’t help but think, I’m sorry, 我还是在想…不好意思
[2:11:08] but is there another reason or something? 你这么迫切是出于什么其他理由吗
[2:11:10] This is my union! What do you mean, “another reason”? 这是我的工会 “其他理由”又是什么意思
[2:11:14] This is my union. 这是我的工会
[2:11:16] All right? Let’s start with that 好吗 你先明确好这一点
[2:11:18] and then try to understand things. 再去弄清楚别的事情
[2:11:19] Listen, some people, 听我说 有人
[2:11:22] not me, but some people, 不是我 但有人
[2:11:25] they’re a little concerned. 他们有点顾虑
[2:11:28] Some people, not me, they think that you might… 有人 不是我 他们觉得你可能…
[2:11:31] I might… 我可能什么
[2:11:32] You might be demonstrating a failure to show appreciation. 你可能没有表达出应有的感激之举
[2:11:39] I’m not showing appreciation? 我没有表现出感激
[2:11:41] According to, you know, some people. 有人是这么说的
[2:11:44] I went to school for five fucking years. 我蹲了五年牢房
[2:11:47] – Yes, you did. – Five fucking years. -我知道 -整整五年
[2:11:51] I didn’t name one fucking name. 我没有供出任何一个人
[2:11:52] – You did the right thing. – I did the right thing. -你做得对 -我做得对
[2:11:54] You did the right thing. 你做得很对
[2:11:55] I sat there every day with that 我每天都要跟那个
[2:11:57] whining cocksucker from New Jersey, 爱发牢骚的新泽西狗杂种坐在一起
[2:12:01] talking to me about his woes, his problems, 听他说有他多么不幸 有多困难
[2:12:05] and all I wanted to do was finish my ice cream in peace. 而我只是想安安静静地吃个冰淇淋
[2:12:09] This cocksucker shows up at a meeting 15 minutes late, 这个狗杂种开会迟到了十五分钟
[2:12:14] wearing fucking shorts! 还穿着他妈的短裤
[2:12:17] – Who wears shorts to a meeting? – Nobody. -谁会穿短裤去开会 -谁都不会
[2:12:20] – That’s right. – Nobody. -没错 -没人会这么做
[2:12:22] I’m not showing appreciation? 还说我没有表示感激
[2:12:24] It’s not me. 不是我说的
[2:12:25] According to some people… 是有人这么说
[2:12:26] No, I know it’s not you. Some people… 我知道不是你 是另有他人
[2:12:29] Some people say I’m not showing appreciation? 另有他人说我没有表示感激
[2:12:32] Well, then fuck them. 那就去他们的吧
[2:12:34] I’m trying to help you, Jim. 我这是在帮你 吉米
[2:12:35] I know you are. 我知道
[2:12:37] But nobody threatens Hoffa. 但是谁都别想威胁霍法
[2:12:39] ♪ The time is now ♪ ♪ 就是现在 ♪
[2:12:41] ♪ The time is now ♪ ♪ 就是当下 ♪
[2:12:44] ♪ The time is now ♪ ♪ 就是此刻 ♪
[2:13:01] He has done it as a driver, 他当过司机
[2:13:03] he has done it as an organizer, 当过工会组织者
[2:13:06] and I don’t think many of you here know this, 还有可能在场的大多数来宾都不知道
[2:13:09] but Frank holds a record. 弗兰克手握一项记录
[2:13:12] It’s most arrests on the picket line. 在罢工纠察线上被逮捕次数最多的人
[2:13:17] Twenty-six times in 24 hours, 一天内26次
[2:13:22] beating my record. 打破了我的记录
[2:13:26] There it is, ladies and gentlemen. There’s no exaggeration. 没错 女士们先生们 我没有夸大其词
[2:13:31] He is a union man to his bones. 他是彻头彻尾的工会人
[2:13:35] Which side are you on? 你们选择站在哪一边
[2:13:37] Your side! 你这边
[2:13:38] Whose side? 哪一边
[2:13:39] Your side! 你这边
[2:13:41] My side. 我这边
[2:13:41] Your side. 你这边
[2:13:43] – His side. – Yeah! -他那边 -没错
[2:13:45] There it is. 就是这样
[2:13:46] And so, it is an honor for me to be here tonight 所以今晚我很荣幸在这里
[2:13:50] to present this award 将这份奖
[2:13:52] to my dear friend, Mr. Frank Sheeran! 颁给我亲爱的朋友 弗兰克·希兰先生
[2:14:06] Thank you, Jimmy, thank you so much. 谢谢你 吉米 非常感谢
[2:14:09] And thank you to my lovely wife Reenie 也谢谢我亲爱的妻子琳妮
[2:14:12] for being here with me. 陪我来这里
[2:14:14] My lovely, sweet, adorable daughters, 感谢我甜美可爱的女儿们
[2:14:17] Maryanne, Dolores, Connie, Peggy, 玛丽安 多洛莉丝 康妮 佩琪
[2:14:21] for putting up with me for all these years. 这么多年一直容忍我
[2:14:28] to get this honor from you. 对我意义多么重大
[2:14:31] It’s the highlight of my life. Thank you very, very much. 我人生最重要的时刻 非常非常感谢你
[2:14:34] And this man, James Riddell Hoffa, 这个人 詹姆斯·里德尔·霍法
[2:14:38] is the guy that gets the job done. 是最能成事的人
[2:14:43] I’m behind you, Jimmy. 我就在你身后 吉米
[2:14:44] All the way. 一路随行
[2:14:47] In any case, 总之
[2:14:48] from the deepest part of my heart, I thank you all. 我衷心感谢你们所有人
[2:14:51] ‘Cause I don’t really deserve all this. 我并不该获得这一切
[2:14:54] But I have bursitis and I don’t deserve that either. 但我得了滑囊炎 我也不该得那个
[2:14:58] Thank you all tonight and thank you for coming. 今晚感谢你们所有人 感谢前来
[2:15:01] Good night. 晚安
[2:15:13] What happened to “Say cheese”? 怎么不喊”说茄子”
[2:15:16] Cheese! 茄子
[2:15:21] ♪ Bringing you all the love your heart can hold ♪ ♪ 让我的爱盈满你的心 ♪
[2:15:30] ♪ Please say “sí, sí” ♪ ♪ 请说”我愿意” ♪
[2:15:39] ♪ Say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me ♪ ♪ 说你及你那西班牙眼眸会为我等待 ♪
[2:15:49] ♪ Blue Spanish eyes ♪ ♪ 蓝色的西班牙眼眸 ♪
[2:15:59] ♪ Prettiest eyes in all of Mexico ♪ ♪ 墨西哥最美的双眼 ♪
[2:16:09] ♪ True Spanish eyes ♪ ♪ 真诚的西班牙眼眸 ♪
[2:16:18] ♪ Please smile for me once more before I go… ♪ ♪ 请在我离开前再为我展开笑颜 ♪
[2:16:32] Only three people in the world have one of these. 世上只有三个人有这个
[2:16:35] And only one of them is Irish. 其中只有一人是爱尔兰人
[2:16:38] I have one. 我有一枚
[2:16:39] Angelo has one. 安吉洛有一枚
[2:16:43] Now you have one. 现在你也有了
[2:16:49] This is beautiful. 真漂亮
[2:16:54] I… I don’t… I don’t know what to say, Russ. It’s… 我不知道该说什么 罗素 这…
[2:16:58] Slip it on. See how it looks. 快戴上 看看怎么样
[2:17:04] – Feel good? – Yeah. -感觉好吗 -好
[2:17:08] You know how strong I made you? You know how strong? 你知道我让你变得多强吗 知道多强吗
[2:17:12] You’re my kid. 你是我的小子
[2:17:15] Nobody… Nobody can fuck with you. 没人…没人能搞你
[2:17:17] Nobody. 没人
[2:17:44] Listen, Frank. 听着 弗兰克
[2:17:46] Things have gotten out of hand with our friend again. 我们的朋友又失控了
[2:17:50] And some people are having serious problems with him. 有些人对他意见很大
[2:17:55] And it’s at a point where 到现在这个地步
[2:17:58] you’re gonna have to talk to him and tell him 你必须找他谈谈 告诉他
[2:18:01] it’s what it is. 到此为止了
[2:18:05] What it is? 到此为止
[2:18:06] Yes. It’s what they want. 是的 这是他们的意愿
[2:18:09] It’s where it’s gotten. 已经到这步了
[2:18:12] You’re close to him. Maybe he’ll listen to you. 你和他亲近 或许他会听你的
[2:18:15] You know I talked to him. 你知道我和他谈过
[2:18:16] He’s a tough guy to talk to. You know him. 他这人很固执 你了解他的
[2:18:18] He has no choice. 他没得选
[2:18:20] He has no choice. 他没得选
[2:18:22] These are the higher-ups. 这些是大人物
[2:18:25] Well, he’s a higher-up too. I mean… No? 他也是个大人物 不是吗
[2:18:29] Not like this. You know that. 和他们不同 你知道的
[2:18:31] Come on now, Frank. 拜托 弗兰克
[2:18:35] If they can whack a president, 如果他们能干掉一个总统
[2:18:38] they can whack a president of the union. 他们就能干掉一个工会主席
[2:18:41] You know it and I know it. 你知道 我也知道
[2:18:54] I talk to this guy, I talk to him, I talk to him, 我和他谈过一次又一次
[2:18:56] I talk to him, he don’t listen. 他就是不听
[2:18:58] But he’s gotta listen now. I gotta make him listen. 但他现在必须听 我得让他听进去
[2:19:02] That ain’t right. He’s… he’s a fucking knucklehead. 这样不对 他就是个傻瓜
[2:19:17] Jimmy. I talked to Russ. 吉米 我和罗素谈了
[2:19:19] He talked to Tony. 他和托尼谈过
[2:19:21] He means what he’s saying. 他说的话是认真的
[2:19:23] – Who? Russ? – No, Tony. -谁 罗素吗 -不 托尼
[2:19:25] – Tony? – Yeah. -托尼 -是的
[2:19:27] Well, I mean what I’m saying. 我说的话也是认真的
[2:19:29] He can’t seem to get that through his fat, fucking Sicilian head. 他那该死的西西里肥脑袋似乎就是不明白
[2:19:33] Can he? Don’t worry about it. 对不对 别担心
[2:19:35] What’s the matter with you? 你怎么了
[2:19:36] You… you look… 你看起来…
[2:19:38] – I’m concerned. – Yeah, I know. -我很担心 -我知道
[2:19:39] You look concerned. What are you concerned about? 你看起来就在担心 你担心什么
[2:19:41] I’m… I’m… 我…
[2:19:42] They should be concerned. 该担心的是他们
[2:19:43] – They are. They are. – Well, let them be. -他们确实担心 -那就让他们担心去
[2:19:45] They’re more than a little concerned. 他们不止有一点点担心
[2:19:46] There’s widespread concern. 他们担心颇多
[2:19:48] It’s a big problem. 这是个大问题
[2:19:51] Tony told the old man to tell me to tell you… 托尼让老爷子叫我告诉你…
[2:19:55] “It’s what it is.” “到此为止了”
[2:20:01] What it is? 到此为止
[2:20:02] It’s what it is. 到此为止了
[2:20:07] Please, listen to me. 拜托 听我说
[2:20:10] They wouldn’t dare. 他们不敢
[2:20:12] – Don’t… – They wouldn’t dare. -别… -他们不敢
[2:20:14] – Jimmy… – Please, Frank, come on. -吉米 -得了吧 弗兰克
[2:20:16] – Don’t say they wouldn’t dare. – No. -别说他们不敢 -不
[2:20:18] Don’t… don’t tell me that kinda… That’s fairy tales. 别跟我说这种话…都是胡扯
[2:20:21] No, don’t say they wouldn’t dare. 别说他们不敢
[2:20:23] If something funny happens to me… 如果我出了什么事
[2:20:28] they’re done. 他们就完了
[2:20:29] You understand that? And they know it. 你明白吗 他们也清楚这点
[2:20:31] Because I got files. I got proof. 因为我有文件 我有证据
[2:20:34] I got records. I got tapes. 我有记录 我有录音带
[2:20:35] Any time I want, they’ll be gone. 只要我想 他们随时会完蛋
[2:20:38] These Guinea motherfuckers 这些几内亚混蛋
[2:20:39] will spend the rest of their lives in jail, 余生都会在监狱度过
[2:20:42] and they know it. 他们清楚
[2:20:44] They know it. 他们清楚
[2:20:45] But what you’re saying is what they’re concerned about. 但你现在说的正是他们担心的
[2:20:47] What I’m saying is I know things. 我在说的是我知道他们的事
[2:20:49] I know things they don’t know I know. 我知道他们不知道我知道的事
[2:20:52] – Please… – Are you gonna take that chance? -拜托 -你真的要冒那个险吗
[2:20:55] What chance am I… Why should I be taking a chance? 我冒什么…我为什么要冒险
[2:20:57] They’re saying this is it. 他们说到此为止了
[2:20:59] They’re saying this is it, and then it’s it? 他们说到此为止 那就到此为止吗
[2:21:01] – Bullshit. Bullshit, Frank. – Come on. -胡说 胡说 弗兰克 -别这样
[2:21:03] Jimmy, I’m trying to tell you something. 吉米 我是想告诉你
[2:21:05] I know you are. You’re telling me that they’re threatening me 我知道你是 你在告诉我他们威胁我
[2:21:07] and I gotta do what they say. 我必须照他们说的做
[2:21:09] It’s more than a threat. It’s the bottom line. 那不只是威胁 那是底线
[2:21:11] The bottom line. 底线
[2:21:13] It’s what it is. 到此为止了
[2:21:15] They do something to me, I do something to them. 他们搞我 我就搞他们
[2:21:18] That’s all I know. I don’t know anything else. Do you? 我就知道这个 别的我不知道 你知道吗
[2:21:23] So what am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell McGee? 那我要怎么做 我该怎么跟麦基说
[2:21:26] That you’re not gonna listen? 说你不肯听吗
[2:21:28] He ain’t used to people not listening to him. 他不习惯有人不听他的
[2:21:29] Well, neither am I. 我也是
[2:21:32] – What? – Neither am I. -什么 -我也是
[2:21:34] Then I don’t know what to do. 那我不知道该怎么办了
[2:21:35] I mean, maybe you should get some bodies around you 或许你该找些保镖
[2:21:37] – for protection. – Come on. Please. -保护你 -得了吧
[2:21:39] I’m not gonna go that route. 我不会选那条路
[2:21:41] Don’t do this to me, Frank. 别这么对我 弗兰克
[2:21:42] What do you mean, “bodies around me”? I don’t need… 你说”找些保镖”是什么意思 我不需要
[2:21:45] You put bodies around you, then they go after your family. 你找保镖 他们就会找上你的家人
[2:21:47] – It doesn’t matter. You worried? – I’m worried. -这不重要 你担心吗 -我担心
[2:21:50] Get some bodies around you. I’ll tell you why. 你去找些保镖吧 我告诉你为什么
[2:21:53] This could happen to you. 这事可能落到你身上
[2:21:55] They could come after you 他们可能找上你
[2:21:57] since you’re with me. 因为你支持我
[2:21:59] No? 不是吗
[2:22:02] I’m worried. 我很担心
[2:22:04] Tell Russ I got nothing but respect for him. 告诉罗素我对他只有尊重
[2:22:06] I got a little trouble with him. 我和他有点小摩擦
[2:22:09] We were talking before and I just got a little crazy. 我们之前谈的时候 我有点失控
[2:22:11] – You know how I am. I just blow. Sometimes. – Yeah. -你知道我什么样 有时会发脾气 -是的
[2:22:14] I just walked away like that. 气得扭头就走
[2:22:16] But I get that way. I get abrupt. 但我就是这样的人
[2:22:18] Maybe you could tell him how much I respect him. 或许你能告诉他我多么尊重他
[2:22:21] I have nothing but respect for this guy. 我对他只有尊重
[2:22:24] I would never hurt him, 我永远不会伤害他
[2:22:25] no matter what I do with files, or whatever I do with anything. 不管我手上有什么文件 不管我做什么
[2:22:29] But you should tell him. Yourself. 你应该亲自告诉他
[2:22:31] No, I’m not gonna tell him myself. 不 我不要亲自告诉他
[2:22:32] – Please. – Come on. -拜托 -算了吧
[2:22:33] – It would go a long way. – He’s your rabbi. -亲口说更有意义 -他是你的导师
[2:22:36] Because of him, you’re here. 你有今天全靠他
[2:22:38] You tell him. 你告诉他
[2:22:40] Listen to me. 听我说
[2:22:41] At the end, there’s only one thing that’s real. 最终只有一件事是真的
[2:22:44] This is my union. 这是我的工会
[2:22:48] This is my union, Frank. 这是我的工会 弗兰克
[2:22:53] Very simple when you say it that way. 明确这一点 其他就简单了
[2:23:01] Peggy! 佩琪
[2:23:02] Shall we dance? 我们跳舞吧
[2:23:04] Excuse us. 失陪
[2:23:37] A couple of hours outside Detroit, 距离底特律几小时车程
[2:23:39] we figured we’d spend the night, 我们决定住一晚
[2:23:41] drive up in the morning. 早上再赶路
[2:23:43] I mean, the wedding, that was the thing. 我们要去参加婚礼
[2:23:46] Bill Bufalino, you know, was giving his daughter away to a hell of a guy. 比尔·巴法利诺要把女儿嫁给一个好男人
[2:23:50] Better than the bum she was with before. 比之前那个无赖好
[2:23:52] And that was all well and good. 这是件好事
[2:23:55] But the wedding was really a peace mission. 但婚礼实际是求和任务
[2:23:59] And that’s what we were there for. 那才是我们参加的目的
[2:23:59] 哥伦布 代顿 底特律
[2:24:00] And everybody kinda knew that, 大家差不多都知道
[2:24:02] and we were there to straighten it all out. 我们是去理清这件事的
[2:24:05] – Jimmy? – Yeah. -吉米 -是我
[2:24:06] I’m with the old man, we’re driving up. 我和老爷子在一起 我们开车过去
[2:24:08] He hopes we can straighten this whole thing out. 他希望我们能把整件事理清楚
[2:24:11] What did he say? 他说了什么
[2:24:12] He said he hopes we can straighten it out. 他说希望我们能理清这事
[2:24:13] After the wedding, we sit down, we talk, 婚礼之后 我们坐下谈谈
[2:24:15] we straighten it out. 理清这事
[2:24:16] Right, the wedding. 婚礼啊
[2:24:17] I’m not going to the wedding. 我不准备参加婚礼
[2:24:18] Too many people I don’t like are gonna be there, 太多我不喜欢的人会到场
[2:24:20] so I’m not going to the wedding. 所以我不准备去
[2:24:22] You’re not going to the wedding? 你不去参加婚礼吗
[2:24:24] I’m not gonna be there. 我不会去
[2:24:27] Well, then we could… 那我们可以…
[2:24:29] Jimmy, then we could do it anywhere you want. 吉米 你想在哪里谈都可以
[2:24:30] We can do it at your house. 可以在你家
[2:24:32] We can do it anywhere you want. 你想在哪里都行
[2:24:34] Wherever you’re comfortable. 地点任你选择
[2:24:36] The lake? 湖边怎么样
[2:24:37] Yeah, the lake. You wanna do it at the lake? 好 湖边 你想在那里谈吗
[2:24:40] From day one, I wanted to work this out. 我一开始就想把这事谈妥
[2:24:43] – I know. I know. – From day fucking one. -我知道 我知道 -从他妈的一开始
[2:24:46] I know. Nobody knows better than me. I know that. 我明白 我比任何人都清楚 我知道
[2:24:49] All right, uh… Just you two, right? 好 就你们俩来吧
[2:24:52] I mean, not the Little Guy. 别带上那个矮子
[2:24:54] – No, of course, the Little Guy. – No. -不 他当然得去 -不行
[2:24:56] I’m not doing it with him. 我不要跟他谈
[2:24:58] Jimmy, there’s no point just the three of us. 吉米 只有我们三个人谈没有用
[2:24:59] No, no. No, no. 不 不 不
[2:25:01] Just the three of us. That’s the way it’s… 就我们三个人谈 就这样…
[2:25:03] There’s no point just the three of us. 只有我们三个人谈没有用
[2:25:04] It’s gotta be the Little Guy with us. 矮子必须得在场
[2:25:06] No, I’m not sitting down with that little cocksucker again! 不 我不要再跟那个小龟孙谈了
[2:25:08] Do you understand? I can’t do it, Frank! 你明白吗 我做不到 弗兰克
[2:25:11] You have to. 你必须跟他谈
[2:25:11] No, Jimmy, you gotta sit down with him. 不 吉米 你得跟他谈谈
[2:25:13] – We don’t gotta do anything. – Everybody says… -什么都不必做 -大家都说…
[2:25:14] This is a courtesy with these people. 我这是出于对他们的礼貌
[2:25:16] A complete courtesy. 完全是给他们面子
[2:25:18] – You know that. – I understand. -你懂的 -我明白
[2:25:19] But you gotta try and move past that. 但你得试着让这事过去
[2:25:21] Get past it? I am past it! 我已经让这事过去了
[2:25:22] I’m never seeing that motherfucker again. 我再也不会见那个混蛋了
[2:25:25] – You see that’s… – Jimmy, you gotta sit down. -这就是… -吉米 你得坐下来好好谈
[2:25:26] Everybody says so. 大家都这么说
[2:25:27] But there’s no point. There’s only one point, 但这没有意义 只有一点
[2:25:29] I don’t wanna do it and I’m not gonna do it. 我不想这么做 我也不会这么做
[2:25:32] Frank, I’m gonna hang up on you now. 弗兰克 我要挂你电话了
[2:25:33] Please. Understand this. Okay? 拜托 理解一下 好吗
[2:25:49] – What did he say? – Uh, he’s thinking about it. -他怎么说 -他在考虑
[2:25:52] – Thinking about it? – Yeah. -考虑 -对
[2:25:58] 豪生汽车旅馆 客人登记及收据 弗兰克·希兰
[2:26:01] That’s for you. 给你的
[2:26:10] Well, that’s good. Okay. 很好 好的
[2:26:25] What time you got, Frank? 几点了 弗兰克
[2:26:28] About five. 大概五点
[2:26:29] Five, huh? 五点吗
[2:26:33] Maybe you should give Jimmy a call. 也许你该给吉米打个电话
[2:26:34] I mean, he said he was gonna think about it, right? 他说他会考虑的 对吗
[2:26:43] Okay. 好
[2:26:55] So when are you getting in? 你们什么时候来
[2:26:56] Tomorrow morning. 明天早上
[2:26:58] That’s good. That’s good, ’cause, uh… 那挺好 挺好 因为…
[2:27:00] I changed my mind about the other thing. 另外那件事我改变主意了
[2:27:04] – You did? – Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[2:27:06] Yeah, I’m gonna meet, uh, with the Little Guy tomorrow afternoon. 我明天下午会跟矮子见面
[2:27:10] With the lit… 跟矮…
[2:27:11] – With the Little Guy? – Yeah. -跟矮子见面吗 -嗯
[2:27:13] Tony Jack set it up. I like Jack. 托尼·杰克安排好了 我喜欢杰克
[2:27:15] Jack’s good. 他很不错
[2:27:16] I met with him a few times after that, you know, Miami fiasco. 迈阿密那事儿之后 我见过他几次
[2:27:20] With the Little Guy. Where? 在哪里和矮子见面
[2:27:22] Same place as before. You know where it is. 老地方 你知道在哪里
[2:27:26] In public. 在公共场合
[2:27:28] You know Tony Jack is Pro’s cousin? 你知道托尼·杰克是普罗的表亲吧
[2:27:31] Yeah. So? 嗯 那又怎样
[2:27:32] They’re all fucking cousins. What’re you gonna do? 他们全都是亲戚 你能怎么办
[2:27:35] Jimmy, I think I should be there. 吉米 我觉得我应该过去
[2:27:37] Yeah, I want you there. 好 我想让你在场
[2:27:38] That’s why I asked when you’re coming in. 所以我问了你什么时候过来
[2:27:40] What time’s the meeting? 你们几点见面
[2:27:42] Two-thirty. 两点半
[2:27:43] And he better not be late, that cocksucker, 那个龟孙可千万别迟到
[2:27:45] or wearing those fucking shorts. 或是穿着该死的短裤
[2:27:48] Listen, I’m gonna get there at 2:00, 我两点到那里
[2:27:49] so you should get there at 2:00. 你也应该两点到
[2:27:51] – Okay? – I’ll be there at 2:00. -好吗 -我会两点到
[2:27:52] Oh, good. Good. Okay. 好 很好 好的
[2:27:55] I’ll see you at 2:00. 两点见
[2:27:56] – Thanks, Frank. – Okay, Jimmy. -谢谢 弗兰克 -好 吉米
[2:27:59] See you at 2:00. 两点见
[2:28:06] What did he say? 他怎么说
[2:28:08] He’s gonna meet with Pro. 他会跟普罗见面
[2:28:12] Tony Jack set it up. 托尼·杰克安排好了
[2:28:14] Very good. 很好
[2:28:29] – Hello. – Hello. Good evening. -你们好 -你们好 晚上好
[2:28:33] – We’re starving. – Oh, let’s go, let’s go. -我们饿死了 -快走 快走
[2:28:42] It was the best move we made, 跟安吉洛的人要来这瓶红酒醋
[2:28:43] getting this red wine vinegar from Angelo’s guy. 是我们做过最明智的事
[2:28:48] Great Italian olive oil we got from that other mooch was not bad either. 跟另一个混混要来的意大利橄榄油也不错
[2:28:53] Catania olives, what better. 卡塔尼亚的橄榄油最棒了
[2:28:56] The best. 顶级的
[2:29:02] There’s been a change. 计划有变
[2:29:04] Instead of, uh, going up early, 明天早上别那么早出发
[2:29:08] we’re gonna hang around tomorrow morning and then go drive up. 我们先待一会儿 然后再开车过去
[2:29:12] But… But I told Jimmy that we were gonna be up in the morning. 但我跟吉米说了 我们一早就出发
[2:29:17] I told Jimmy… 我跟吉米说了…
[2:29:18] I told Jimmy we’re gonna be up in the morning. 我跟吉米说了我们一早就出发
[2:29:20] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[2:29:24] That I would be there for that… meeting with Pro. 我说我会陪他去见普罗
[2:29:28] – What? – That I’d be… -什么 -我会…
[2:29:29] be there for that meeting with Pro. 陪他去见普罗
[2:29:31] Oh, yeah. I know. I know. 嗯 我知道 我知道
[2:29:37] But what I… What am I gonna do? 那我要怎么做
[2:29:40] We gotta go there. I mean, I gotta go. 我们得过去 我得过去
[2:29:43] I told him I’d be there. 我跟他说了我会去
[2:29:48] Frank… 弗兰克
[2:29:50] we did all we could for the man. 我们对他仁至义尽了
[2:30:04] Don’t call him. 别打给他
[2:30:42] – Hey. Good morning. – Hey. Morning. -早上好 -早上好
[2:30:46] Want some coffee? 要咖啡吗
[2:30:48] No, I got it here. 不用 我有了
[2:30:51] – How’d ya sleep? – Good. You? -睡得怎么样 -挺好 你呢
[2:30:55] All right. 还行吧
[2:31:00] Want some Total or Corn Flakes? 要全麦片还是玉米片
[2:31:03] Maybe Total. 全麦片吧
[2:31:12] That’s good, thanks. 够了 谢谢
[2:31:20] We’re gonna take a ride up to Port Clinton today. 我们今天要去一趟克林顿港
[2:31:28] I thought we were staying here. 我以为我们要待在这里
[2:31:31] No, the girls are gonna stay here. 不 夫人们待在这里
[2:31:34] You and me, we’re going up and, uh… 我们俩去
[2:31:37] we’ll be back three hours tops. 最多三个小时就会回来
[2:31:43] But… But what’s in Port Clinton? 去克林顿港干什么
[2:31:46] A plane. 坐飞机
[2:31:51] A plane? To where? 坐飞机 去哪里
[2:31:53] Detroit. 底特律
[2:32:02] We’re going to Detroit now? 我们现在要去底特律吗
[2:32:04] No, you’re gonna go to Detroit. 不 你要去底特律
[2:32:09] And when you come back, 你回来之后
[2:32:11] me and you, we get together with the girls, 我们带上夫人们
[2:32:14] we take a nice slow drive up. 优哉游哉地上路
[2:32:16] With cigarette breaks, you know. 时不时停下来抽根烟
[2:32:30] Frank. 弗兰克
[2:32:32] I had to put you into this thing, 我必须让你去做这件事
[2:32:34] or you would never let it happen. 否则你绝不会袖手旁观
[2:32:37] And I know you wouldn’t. 我知道你不会
[2:32:44] But it’s gonna happen. 但事已至此
[2:32:49] Either way, he’s going. 不管怎样 都得解决他
[2:32:58] I know how you feel, Frank. Trust me. 我明白你的感受 弗兰克 相信我
[2:33:00] I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受
[2:33:04] I told you before, we tried everything to help him. 我之前跟你说过 我们已经尽力帮他了
[2:33:06] You know that. 你知道的
[2:33:07] You tried. 你尽力了
[2:33:11] He brought this on himself. 这是他自找的
[2:33:15] And it’s landing on us. 还牵扯到了我们
[2:33:21] The only reason they agreed to this 他们同意这样安排
[2:33:24] was out of respect to me. 是出于对我的尊重
[2:33:28] But you and Reenie will be okay, 你和琳妮不会有事的
[2:33:31] ’cause you’re with me. 因为你是我的人
[2:33:38] You’re with me. 你是我的人
[2:34:18] Give me your glasses. 把你的眼镜给我
[2:38:47] Hey, Frank. 弗兰克
[2:38:49] Hey, Sal. 小萨
[2:38:52] Chuckie’s late. 查奇迟到了
[2:39:47] That him? 是他吗
[2:39:53] Yeah. 嗯
[2:39:56] Jesus. 天呐
[2:40:02] I’m Sally. 我是萨利
[2:40:04] Hi. 你好
[2:40:07] – Chuck. – Frank. -小查 -弗兰克
[2:40:09] Let’s go. I don’t want your father yelling at me for being late. 快走 我不想你爸因为迟到对我大吼大叫
[2:40:11] Frank, you take the front. 弗兰克 你坐前面
[2:40:13] – What the fuck is this? – What? -这他妈怎么回事 -怎么了
[2:40:16] It’s wet. 湿漉漉的
[2:40:17] Yeah, I had a frozen fish I had to deliver for a friend of mine. 我刚给朋友送了一条冻鱼
[2:40:22] A fish? 一条鱼
[2:40:24] The seat is wet from a fish? 座位是被鱼给弄湿了吗
[2:40:25] Yeah, I know. What do you want me to do about it now? 对 你现在想让我怎么办
[2:40:26] – Jesus Christ. – I’ll sit back there. -老天啊 -我坐后面吧
[2:40:28] No, no, no, it’s all right. You sit in the front. 不不不 没关系 你坐前面
[2:40:29] I’ll sit there. 我坐后面
[2:40:31] I’ll sit here, you take the front. 我坐后面 你坐前面
[2:40:32] No, no. 不 不
[2:40:33] I’ll sit there. 我坐后面
[2:40:38] – I’m not sitting there. – Why don’t you… -我不要坐前面 -你怎么就不…
[2:40:39] I’m sitting there. 我要坐后面
[2:40:42] All right, sit where you want. 好 随你便
[2:40:46] You want me to get you a newspaper, Frank? 要给你拿张报纸吗 弗兰克
[2:40:48] It’s okay. Let’s go. We gotta hurry. 不用了 走吧 我们得快点
[2:41:03] What kind of fish? 是什么鱼
[2:41:07] What? 什么
[2:41:10] What kind of fish? 你送的是什么鱼
[2:41:13] I don’t know. The kind you eat. A fish. 不知道 就是可以吃的鱼
[2:41:18] You don’t know what kind? 你不知道是哪种鱼吗
[2:41:21] No. I don’t. 不知道
[2:41:23] Where did you get it? 你从哪弄来的
[2:41:26] What the fuck. At a fish place. 你说呢 卖鱼的地方
[2:41:30] What, you just go in there and say, “Gimme a fish”? 你就直接过去说”给我条鱼”吗
[2:41:34] Pretty much. Yeah. 差不多吧
[2:41:37] You didn’t say you want a salmon, 你没说你要鲑鱼
[2:41:39] you want a… haddock, 还是黑线鳕
[2:41:41] you want a… a fucking cod? 还是鳕鱼吗
[2:41:43] What the fuck does it matter what kind of fish it was? 是哪种鱼有什么关系吗
[2:41:47] Why are you so concerned about this fish? 你为什么那么关心那条鱼
[2:41:48] I’m just trying to understand how… 我只是想搞清楚…
[2:41:50] Does it… 这…
[2:41:53] …how a person can buy a fish and not know what kind it was. 怎么能买到一条鱼 却不知道是什么鱼
[2:41:58] There was a fish waiting for me there. 那条鱼就在那里等着我
[2:42:04] I didn’t ask what kind of fish it was. I’m sorry. 我没问那是什么鱼 抱歉
[2:42:11] – So your friend had already ordered this fish. – Right. -就是说你朋友已经把鱼订好了 -对
[2:42:20] ‘Cause I wanna be able to explain this if somebody asks me. 要是有人问起 我得能解释明白
[2:42:30] Yeah. Absolutely. 好 没问题
[2:42:44] Dad. 爸
[2:42:47] Chuckie. 查奇
[2:42:48] – Yeah, sorry I’m late. I had to drop off… – Late? -抱歉我迟到了 我得去送… -迟到
[2:42:50] What the fuck are you even doing here? 你来这里干什么
[2:42:52] – Who invited you? – Hey, Jimmy. -谁让你来的 -吉米
[2:42:57] Who the fuck are you? 你是谁
[2:42:58] I’m with Pro. 我是普罗的人
[2:43:00] You’re with Pro? 你是普罗的人
[2:43:01] Are you with the cocksucker who just stood me up? 你是那个放我鸽子的龟孙的人
[2:43:04] I don’t wait for anybody more than ten minutes. 我不会等人超过十分钟
[2:43:06] He’s at the house. 他在房子里
[2:43:08] What house? 什么房子
[2:43:09] With Russ. 和罗素在一起
[2:43:11] – Russ? What the fuck is… – Hey, look who’s here. -罗素 搞什么 -看看谁在后面
[2:43:14] – Frank. – Jimmy. -弗兰克 -吉米
[2:43:16] What the fuck is going on? 到底怎么回事
[2:43:18] I was waiting for you. I was there at two o’clock. 我一直在等你 我两点就到了
[2:43:20] You were supposed to show. What happened? 你应该到场的 出什么事了
[2:43:21] I’m sorry. But McGee’s here, he decided to come. 抱歉 但麦基来了 他决定过来
[2:43:25] But he ain’t comfortable here. He don’t wanna come here. 但他不喜欢这里 他不想来这里
[2:43:27] He’s at the house. 他在房子里
[2:43:28] – McGee’s in Detroit? – Yeah, he’s here. -麦基来底特律了 -对 他来了
[2:43:31] He decided to come. 他决定过来
[2:43:34] Yeah, he came to help straighten this all out. 他是来帮忙理清这件事的
[2:43:38] The house? 房子
[2:43:45] We’ll bring you back after to get your car. 事后我们会带你来取车的
[2:43:53] Yeah. 没错
[2:43:55] Okay. 好吧
[2:44:01] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好 -嗯
[2:44:13] There was a fish in here, 之前车里放了条鱼
[2:44:14] but we cleaned it up. 但我们已经清理干净了
[2:44:16] A fish? 鱼
[2:44:19] Chuckie had a fucking fish in here. 查奇在车里放了条鱼
[2:44:20] Didn’t even know what kind. 他连是什么鱼都不知道
[2:44:21] But it’s okay now. I wiped it up. 但现在没事了 我擦干净了
[2:44:24] – I got the handkerchief here. – Yeah, I can smell it. -我在座位上垫了块手帕 -我闻出来了
[2:44:27] Hey, Chuckie. 查奇
[2:44:27] You had a fish in here in your car? 你在车里放了条鱼吗
[2:44:29] For Bobby Holmes. 给鲍比·霍姆斯的
[2:44:31] You know, Bobby likes fish. 你知道的 鲍比喜欢吃鱼
[2:44:33] We cleaned it up, Jimmy. It’s all right. 我们清理干净了 吉米 没关系
[2:44:35] You cleaned it up? 你清理干净了
[2:44:36] – You cleaned it up? – Yeah. -你清理干净了 -是的
[2:44:38] What the fuck you know about fish? 你他妈了解鱼吗
[2:44:40] You ever caught a fucking fish in your life? 你这辈子有抓过鱼吗
[2:44:43] No. 没有
[2:44:44] Well, then you don’t know. See? 那你就不了解 对吧
[2:44:46] Chuck. 小查
[2:44:47] Listen to me. Never put a fish in your car. 听我说 永远不要在车里放鱼
[2:44:50] You never get the smell out. 味道是散不掉的
[2:44:51] – No… – Unless you pack it tight, you know. -嗯… -除非包装得很好
[2:44:53] No, I… I know. 嗯 我知道
[2:44:55] – You know? Remember that. – Right. -你知道吗 记住了 -对
[2:44:57] I know. 我知道
[2:44:57] It’ll help you in life. 你会受益匪浅的
[2:45:04] Frank, you couldn’t come by at 2:00 and tell me this? 弗兰克 你就不能两点来找我 告诉我这事吗
[2:45:07] I was waiting there 40 minutes like a fuckin’ moron. 我傻傻地在那等了你四十分钟
[2:45:10] Jimmy, I’m sorry. I came as soon as I got here. 吉米 抱歉 我刚到就赶过来了
[2:45:13] – You got in this morning. – No, no, no. -你今天早上到的 -不是
[2:45:15] I got here this afternoon. 我今天下午才到的
[2:45:16] Russell had business in Port Clinton. I had to wait for him. 罗素在克林顿港办事 我得等他
[2:45:19] He reminded me. I forgot. 他提醒了我 我忘记了
[2:45:20] So, we had to come and as soon as we got here, 所以我们马上赶来 我刚到
[2:45:22] I came right here to see you. 就直接过来找你了
[2:45:24] All due respect to Russ, you know, 没有对罗素不敬的意思
[2:45:27] but somebody should have come tell me, you know. 但应该让人提前告诉我的
[2:45:30] Just come tell me it’s 2:30, 2:40, at the very least. 最起码应该来告诉我时间推迟了
[2:45:34] You’re not incorrect. I mean… 你说得对 我是说…
[2:45:35] Who the fuck is Pro? He sends a fucking errand boy here. 普罗算哪根葱 还派个狗腿子过来
[2:45:39] He ain’t stayin’. 他不会待太久
[2:45:41] I know he ain’t staying. 我知道他不会待太久
[2:45:42] That’s not the point, he’s staying or not staying. 关键不在于他待多久
[2:45:44] The point is Pro sent him. 关键在于普罗派他过来
[2:45:46] You know? 知道吗
[2:45:46] Point is, he should’ve come picked me up himself. 关键是他应该亲自来接我
[2:45:48] That’s the point I’m makin’. 这才是问题的关键
[2:45:53] Can you even see out of those glasses? 你戴着这副眼镜能看得清吗
[2:45:56] I can’t see a fucking thing. 我什么都看不清
[2:45:58] That’s good. I’m glad you’re not driving, then. 很好 幸好不是你开车
[2:46:09] Yeah, it’s right… It’s right up… 就在这…这边
[2:46:11] It’s right up here. Right… Right up… 就在这边 这边
[2:46:13] That building with the staircase. 有楼梯的那房子
[2:46:17] You got your friend with you? 你带家伙了吗
[2:46:19] – Right here. – Good. -带了 -很好
[2:46:21] You never know with this cocksucker, 谁知道这个龟孙会做出什么事
[2:46:23] with or without Russ there. 不管罗素在不在场
[2:47:04] Let’s get outta here, Frank. Come on. 快走 弗兰克 快
[2:49:42] James Hoffa, former president of the Teamsters Union, 卡车司机工会前主席詹姆斯·霍法
[2:49:44] disappeared on Wednesday. 于周三失踪
[2:49:46] And as of tonight, no trace of him has been found. 截至今晚 尚未发现他的踪迹
[2:49:49] Hoffa spent four years in prison and made no bones 霍法在监狱服刑四年 他坦承
[2:49:52] – about his intention… – Frank. -自己打算… -弗兰克
[2:49:53] …to get the presidency back from his successor, 从他的继任弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯手上
[2:49:55] Frank Fitzsimmons. 夺回主席之位
[2:49:57] Fitzsimmons’ son is the vice president of… 菲茨西蒙斯的儿子是副主席…
[2:49:59] Still nothing? 还没消息吗
[2:50:01] …young Fitzsimmons’ car was bombed. He was not in it. 小菲茨西蒙斯的车被炸了 他当时不在车内
[2:50:04] But there is bad blood in the Detroit Local. 但底特律地方工会内确有不和
[2:50:07] Hoffa disappeared Wednesday afternoon. 霍法于周三下午失踪
[2:50:10] Now, more than 48 hours later, with no word yet 目前已过去48个小时 仍然不清楚
[2:50:14] on what happened to Hoffa, police are extremely concerned. 霍法出了什么事 警方对此极为关切
[2:50:18] Authorities are most anxious to find whom 当局急于弄清楚
[2:50:20] Hoffa was supposed to meet outside the Red Fox restaurant 霍法在红狐餐厅外见的是谁
[2:50:23] where he was last seen. 那是最后有人看到他的地方
[2:50:25] Police think it could have been a man named Anthony Giacalone, 警方认为可能是安东尼·加卡罗内
[2:50:29] described as a big man in the Detroit Mafia. 他被称为底特律黑手党的大佬
[2:50:32] Hoffa’s son, James, tried to contact Giacalone today, 霍法的儿子詹姆斯今天试图联系加卡罗内
[2:50:35] but didn’t succeed. 但没能联系上
[2:50:36] Hoffa’s family and friends stayed 霍法的亲朋好友今天留在
[2:50:39] in the family home in Lake Orion today… 位于湖口镇的家中
[2:50:41] I should call Jo. 我应该打给约
[2:50:44] You haven’t called Jo yet? 你还没有打给约吗
[2:50:53] Why? 为什么
[2:50:54] What? 什么
[2:50:56] Why? 为什么
[2:50:59] Why what? 什么为什么
[2:51:02] Why haven’t you called Jo? 你为什么还没有打给约
[2:51:04] Has anybody come forward with a ransom demand or anything like that? 有人索要赎金之类的吗
[2:51:08] Not as of yet. 目前还没有
[2:51:09] Do you think the abduction was for ransom? 你认为这起绑架是为了索要赎金吗
[2:51:12] I’m gonna call her now. 我现在打给她
[2:51:15] Do you think the abduction 你认为这起绑架
[2:51:16] had anything to do with the recent conflicts 和他所在的299号地方工会
[2:51:19] within Local 299, his own Local? 最近的内部冲突有关吗
[2:51:21] I think the union politics 我认为工会政治
[2:51:24] is certainly something that has to be investigated. 当然是需要进行调查的
[2:51:25] One high official of the Teamsters International 国际卡车司机工会的一位高层人士
[2:51:28] says he fears the worst, 声称他担心发生了最坏的事
[2:51:30] that Hoffa may have been killed. 即霍法可能已经被杀
[2:51:33] Robert Hager, NBC News, 全国广播公司新闻频道的罗伯特·哈格
[2:51:34] Bloomfield, Michigan. 在密歇根州布隆菲尔德为您报道
[2:51:37] At a truck stop outside Detroit, 底特律外的一处卡车休息站
[2:51:39] where Hoffa rose to the top in the Teamsters Union, 霍法在这升任卡车司机工会主席
[2:51:42] truck drivers had a variety of theories… 站内的卡车司机们众说纷纭
[2:51:45] She stopped talking to me that day. 她自那天后就没和我说过话
[2:51:47] August 3rd, 1975. 1975年8月3日
[2:51:52] She’s got a good job now and lives just outside Philly. 她现在有份好工作 住在费城外
[2:51:57] But my daughter… 但我的女儿
[2:52:00] Peggy… 佩琪
[2:52:02] disappeared… 自那天后
[2:52:04] from my life that day. 就从我的生命中消失了
[2:52:10] Hello. 喂
[2:52:13] – Hello. – Hello? -喂 -喂
[2:52:15] Jo. 约
[2:52:16] Jo? 约
[2:52:18] It’s… It’s… 是关于…
[2:52:19] – Frank. Frank? – Yeah. Yeah. -弗兰克 是你吗 -是我
[2:52:23] – Yeah… – I don’t… -嗯 -我不…
[2:52:25] – Look, I… – Frank… -听着 我… -弗兰克
[2:52:28] Do you think… Do you think he’s alive? 你觉得他还活着吗
[2:52:34] He’s gotta be. 他肯定还活着
[2:52:36] You know, you gotta think positively. 你得乐观一点
[2:52:38] It’s just, you know, it ain’t that long. It’s just… 还没过很久…
[2:52:40] But do you… 但你…
[2:52:42] Do you know he’s okay? 你知道他现在还好吗
[2:52:43] No, no, no, I mean, you know me, I… 不不不 你了解我的 我…
[2:52:46] He maybe did something like the Joe Bananas thing, 他可能干了”香蕉乔”那样的事
[2:52:46] 美国黑手党”第一教父” 约瑟夫·博南诺的外号
[2:52:49] where, you know, he had himself kidnapped 把自己绑架了
[2:52:52] and then came back, but he wasn’t hurt, nothing happened. 然后毫发无损地回来了
[2:52:55] Maybe he… 也许他
[2:52:58] Maybe he just felt, you know, 也许他只是想
[2:52:59] he wanted to clear his head a bit. 清理一下自己的思绪
[2:53:00] But you gotta just think that it’s gonna be… 但你得相信…
[2:53:03] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[2:53:06] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[2:53:09] He’s gonna be… 他不会…
[2:53:12] If you need anything, I’m here for you. 你有什么需要的话尽管找我
[2:53:14] Anything. Anything. 任何事都行
[2:53:18] Can you just… Can you call me again? 你可以…可以再打给我吗
[2:53:20] Yeah, I’ll call… I’ll call you. 好 我会…会打给你的
[2:53:23] Yeah, I’ll… I’ll call you. 好 我会打给你的
[2:53:26] I’ll check in with you tomorrow. 我明早打给你
[2:53:28] Yes, call me tomorrow. 好 明天打给我
[2:53:30] Okay. I’ll call you in the morning, okay? 好 我明早打给你 好吗
[2:53:32] Promise? 你保证吗
[2:53:33] Don’t worry. Be strong. 别担心 坚强点
[2:53:35] Be positive, huh? 乐观点 好吗
[2:53:37] Okay, Jo, okay, okay. 好了 约 好了
[2:53:41] Okay. 好了
[2:53:42] – Okay. – Talk to ya a little later. Bye. -好 -我晚点再打给你 再见
[2:53:44] – Bye. – Goodbye, Frank. -再见 -再见 弗兰克
[2:54:45] It was no more complicated than that. 就是这么简单
[2:54:50] Mr. Sheeran, 希兰先生
[2:54:51] do you know who, if anyone, 你知道是否有人 是什么人
[2:54:54] was behind the disappearance of James Hoffa? 绑架了詹姆斯·霍法吗
[2:54:57] Everybody who ever had anything to do with Jimmy 跟吉米有关系的人
[2:55:00] was hauled in and questioned. 都被传唤进行问询
[2:55:02] On the advice of counsel, 根据律师的建议
[2:55:03] I respectfully decline to answer that question 恕我拒绝回答这个问题
[2:55:05] on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me. 因为这可能会使我负罪
[2:55:07] Okay, let me ask you this: 好吧 我换个问题
[2:55:10] what color is my pen? 我的笔是什么颜色
[2:55:14] And everybody took the Fifth. 所有人都行使第五修正案拒绝回答
[2:55:15] I mean, in that situation, that’s what you do. 在那种情况下 只能这么做
[2:55:18] What else are you gonna do? 不然还能怎么做呢
[2:55:19] Still, everybody got indicted or convicted on one thing or another, 然而所有人都因某件事被控告和定罪
[2:55:24] but not that. 但不是因为那件事
[2:55:25] Not about Jimmy. 不是因为吉米
[2:55:27] Nobody, as you know, even went to jail for that. 如你所知 没有人因为这件事入狱
[2:55:30] And nobody talked, which is unusual, 也没有人松口 这不常见
[2:55:32] ’cause usually, three people can keep a secret 因为通常来说 三个人守不住秘密
[2:55:34] only when two of them are dead. 除非另外两人不在人世
[2:55:38] Bruno Denzetta and Marco Rossi, 布鲁诺·邓赞塔和马尔科·罗西
[2:55:41] they got 20 years each for shaking down a trucking company. 他们因敲诈一家货运公司而分别被判刑二十年
[2:55:45] Pro was convicted with them, 普罗和他们一起被判刑
[2:55:47] but he was already back in school 但他早就因为
[2:55:49] for that other matter I talked about before. 我之前说过的另一件事进了监狱
[2:55:51] Well, you remember that poor union treasurer, 还记得可怜的工会财务
[2:55:53] Tony “Three Fingers,” who got more votes than Pro? “三指”托尼吗 就是比普罗获得更多选票的那个
[2:55:56] They got him on that. 他们因此把他做掉了
[2:55:58] Sally Bugs, you know, he did that one. 小虫萨利动的手
[2:56:07] One day, Bugs was seen walking into the Federal building. 有一天 有人看见小虫走进了政府大楼
[2:56:12] What he did itself ain’t no crime. 他做的事不是犯罪
[2:56:14] I mean, a lot of people get called in for things. 很多人都因为做了某事而被传唤
[2:56:17] But Sally knows better. 但萨利明白事理
[2:56:19] How come he didn’t say anything to anybody? 他怎么会什么都没告诉别人呢
[2:56:23] He didn’t tell anybody one word. 他一句话都没跟别人说
[2:56:25] Not one word. 一句话都没有
[2:56:28] And one thing for sure, 可以肯定的是
[2:56:30] he didn’t go there for fucking lunch. 他去那里不是为了吃午餐的
[2:56:46] Sally. 萨利
[2:56:47] – What’s good? – Hey, Irish. -你好吗 -你好啊 爱尔兰人
[2:57:02] Turns out Sally did tell somebody 后来才知道萨利确实跟别人说了
[2:57:03] he had to go in there for something. 他要去那里办事
[2:57:05] They just forgot to tell somebody else. 只不过对方忘了告诉别人
[2:57:07] So it was a bad hit. 我们杀错人了
[2:57:12] Jimmy’s son, Chuckie, you know, his foster son, 吉米的儿子查奇 他的养子
[2:57:14] was in the thing, too, 也参与了这件事
[2:57:16] but he didn’t know it. 但他并不知情
[2:57:18] All Chuckie knew was he was pickin’ up 查奇只知道他要接
[2:57:20] one of Pro’s guys and me, 我和一个普罗的人
[2:57:22] and we was all gonna pick up his dad 然后我们要一起到红狐餐厅
[2:57:24] at the Red Fox for a meeting. 接他爸去开会
[2:57:27] Well, I mean, he was in it, yeah, 他参与了这件事 没错
[2:57:28] you could say that, but stupidly. 可以这么说 但他是糊里糊涂的
[2:57:31] I… I always felt sorry for Chuckie in this whole thing. 我一直对查奇心怀愧疚
[2:57:34] And I… I still do. 我现在仍然很愧疚
[2:57:36] And the Feds gave him ten months 联调局因为一台车的破事
[2:57:37] for some bullshit thing about a car, and that’s about it. 让他被判刑十个月 事情大概就是这样
[2:57:40] Who knows what the fuck… 谁知道是在搞什么
[2:57:43] Fat Tony Salerno, they got on an income tax thing. 胖子托尼·萨雷诺因为所得税的事情被抓
[2:57:48] A little while after, 不久之后
[2:57:49] he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. 他被查出患有前列腺癌
[2:57:55] There’s a… a pork store up in… 北加州有一家
[2:58:00] northern California. 猪肉店
[2:58:03] Right around… 就在
[2:58:06] Walnut Creek. 核桃溪市边上
[2:58:07] You’re from up there, ain’t you? 你是从那里来的 对吧
[2:58:09] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对 -嗯
[2:58:10] And you might even know the guy that runs it. 你可能还认识店主
[2:58:13] Actually, I’m looking for a little favor… 其实 我想让你帮个忙
[2:58:16] for him, not for me. 帮他 不是帮我
[2:58:19] But if you can get him a ticket, like, to Australia… 你能不能帮他弄张机票 比如去澳大利亚的
[2:58:24] You know what I mean. 你懂我的意思
[2:58:28] Yeah. 好
[2:58:30] You want to help him get down there? 你愿意帮他出国吗
[2:58:38] Ye… Yeah. 愿意
[2:58:39] Now, Russell, he got pinched 罗素被抓了
[2:58:41] for telling Jimmy the Weasel to strangle Jack Napoli 因为杰克·拿波里从他那赊账
[2:58:44] over some beef about 25 grand of jewelry 拿走了价值两万五的珠宝却没还钱
[2:58:46] that Jack took on credit from Russell 于是他让黄鼠狼吉米
[2:58:49] and then he never paid for. 去把杰克勒死
[2:58:51] Now, with Russ, you don’t do that. 你不能对罗素做这样的事
[2:58:54] So, only thing is, the Weasel, he flipped. 问题在于 黄鼠狼叛变了
[2:58:58] He had a wire on him. 他身上带了窃听器
[2:59:00] They called it “conspiracy to kill a witness.” 他们声称他”密谋杀害目击者”
[2:59:02] It was obvious to everybody else 显而易见的是
[2:59:04] that Napoli was clearly in the wrong. 拿波里做得不对
[2:59:05] I mean, how could you not see that? 这难道不明显吗
[2:59:08] He set him up. It was entrapment. 他陷害了他 这是诱捕
[2:59:09] What else could you call it? 难道不是吗
[2:59:11] But that’s another thing I don’t wanna get into now. 但这件事我现在也不想细说
[2:59:15] Raise your right hand. 举起右手
[2:59:16] They brought me up on bribery and labor racketeering charges 他们把我送上法庭 指控我行贿和工会诈骗
[2:59:19] and some other bullshit things I don’t know. 还有其他一些我不知道的破事
[2:59:22] the whole truth and nothing but the truth, 你是否向上帝发誓 你所说的全是事实
[2:59:24] – so help you God? – I do. -没有任何隐瞒 -我发誓
[2:59:25] Did you also tell them that Mr. Boffa 你是否还告诉他们巴法先生
[2:59:27] had given you and your wife luxury vehicles? 送了你和你妻子豪车
[2:59:30] Mr. Cole, I worked for 44 years, 科尔先生 我工作了44年
[2:59:33] I never took one dime illegal off Boffa or nobody else. 我没收过巴法或者别人的任何不法之财
[2:59:37] You can think whatever you wanna think. Don’t matter to me. 你怎么想是你的事 跟我没关系
[2:59:40] But all they got me for was blowing up a crane company 但他们能落实的罪名 只有我炸了一家吊车公司
[2:59:43] that fired two of my shop stewards 那家公司开除了我的两个工会谈判代表
[2:59:45] for no good reason. 却没有正当的理由
[2:59:49] And… And my Lincoln. 还有我的林肯汽车
[2:59:51] I mean, I bought that car from Eugene Boffa. 我从尤金·巴法手里买下来的
[2:59:55] He leased truck drivers to freight companies, 他向货运公司出租卡车司机
[2:59:57] and then he paid them substandard wages. 然后付给他们低于正常标准的工资
[3:00:02] They said I paid a lot less for the car 他们说我买这辆车花的钱
[3:00:04] than what it was worth. 远低于其价值
[3:00:06] They said the car was a bribe. 他们说这辆车是贿赂
[3:00:14] I… I… I loved that car. 我爱这辆车
[3:00:17] But it wasn’t worth the 18 years they gave me for it. 但它不值得我为它坐十八年牢
[3:00:21] That’s for sure. 这是肯定的
[3:00:27] Russell, he had a stroke. 罗素中风了
[3:00:29] Fat Tony, he couldn’t control his urine no more. 胖托尼尿失禁了
[3:00:33] And my arthritis that started in the foxholes of Anzio 我在安齐奥的散兵坑里得上的关节炎
[3:00:38] was eatin’ away at my lower back now, 不断折磨着我的腰
[3:00:40] and I couldn’t feel much in my feet no more. 我的脚已经没什么知觉了
[3:00:43] I needed a cane. 我需要拄拐杖
[3:00:44] But, you know, they’re not gonna give you a cane in the can 但他们不会在牢里给你配拐杖
[3:00:47] because they say you’re gonna use it as a weapon. 因为他们怕你把它当作武器
[3:00:50] There was this medicine, Neurontin, 有一种叫诺立汀的药
[3:00:52] it helped me a little bit, 对我有点帮助
[3:00:53] but it also made you loopy. 但也会使你神经错乱
[3:00:55] He’s got it! 他要打中了
[3:00:57] He’s got it! 他要打中了
[3:00:59] We were all falling apart right there 我们在严寒中
[3:01:01] in the freezing fucking cold. 都要崩溃了
[3:01:02] I can see it from here. You getting scared now? 我在这里就能看到 你现在怕了吗
[3:01:04] Yeah, you stay here another fucking ten years, 你再练个十年
[3:01:06] you’ll beat me. 才有可能赢我
[3:01:17] Is this the good grape juice? 这是好喝的葡萄汁吗
[3:01:31] I can’t eat it. 我吃不了这个
[3:01:33] – Take a bite. – I got no teeth. I can’t. -吃一口 -我没牙 吃不了
[3:01:35] Put a little piece. 给我一小块
[3:01:37] Just a little piece, thank you. 一小块就好 谢谢
[3:01:38] That’s it? 还要吗
[3:01:53] – E buono, no? – Buono. -好吃吧 -好吃
[3:01:55] Buono. 好吃
[3:02:01] Jimmy was a good man. 吉米是个好人
[3:02:03] You know? He had a nice family too, huh? 他还有美满的家庭 不是吗
[3:02:08] Yeah. Yeah. I know. 是的 我知道
[3:02:12] I never wanted it to go that far. 我从没想过要把事情做这么绝
[3:02:23] I picked us over him. 我为了我们的利益而放弃了他
[3:02:27] Fuck ’em. 去他们的
[3:02:29] Fuck ’em. 去他们的
[3:02:32] Fuck ’em. 去他们的
[3:02:39] Mangia che cresci… figlio mio, mangia. 吃吧 小子 吃吧
[3:02:58] Hey, Russ. 罗素
[3:02:59] Hey, Frankie. 弗兰克
[3:03:01] – Where you goin’? – What? -你要去哪 -什么
[3:03:02] – Where you goin’? – I’m going to church. -你要去哪 -我要去教堂
[3:03:05] Church? 教堂
[3:03:07] Don’t laugh, you’ll see. 别笑 到时你就知道了
[3:03:09] Don’t laugh. 别笑
[3:03:10] You’ll see. 到时你就知道了
[3:03:19] Russell went to church. 罗素去了教堂
[3:03:23] Then he went to the prison hospital. 后来他去了监狱的医院
[3:03:29] And… And then he went to the graveyard. 再后来他进了坟墓
[3:03:35] Lord Jesus Christ… 主耶稣基督
[3:03:38] I got out that October. 我在那年的十月出狱了
[3:03:40] Reenie died in December. 琳妮在十二月去世了
[3:03:42] On December 23rd, to be exact. 准确地说是12月23日
[3:03:46] Lung cancer. 肺癌
[3:03:47] No surprise. 一点也不意外
[3:03:49] …even as it claims our mortal bodies. 即使夺去了我们必死的身躯
[3:03:53] Grant that our sister may sleep here in peace, 让我们的姐妹在此安眠
[3:03:55] until you awaken her to glory. 直至您用荣光将她唤醒
[3:03:58] For you are the resurrection and the life. 因为您就是复苏和生命
[3:04:01] And then she will see you face to face, 然后她将与您面对面
[3:04:04] and in your light will see light, 在您的光明中看见光明
[3:04:06] and know the splendor of God for ever and ever. 感受上帝的光辉 直到永远
[3:04:11] Amen. 阿门
[3:04:45] …six points shy of his career average of .296 这个赛季他的击打率比生涯平均的29.6%
[3:04:50] coming into this season. 低了六个百分点
[3:04:51] Top four batters in this lineup for Philadelphia 费城队阵容里前四位击球员
[3:04:54] today are all switch hitters. 都是左右手都能打的
[3:05:50] Much to the frustration of some policy makers, 使一些政策制定者失望的是
[3:05:53] NATO military leaders will not risk 北约军事领导人不会冒险
[3:05:56] low flying attacks on Serb troops in Kosovo. 对科索沃的塞尔维亚军队发动低空袭击
[3:06:01] It could take days more of systematic bombing, 还需要进行多日的系统轰炸
[3:06:04] especially since the Serbs 尤其是因为塞尔维亚人
[3:06:05] have hidden so many of their anti-aircraft missiles, 将很多防空导弹藏了起来
[3:06:08] in essence, daring NATO to fly low. 想引诱北约军队进行低空空袭
[3:06:34] You go… you go there. Yeah, yeah. 你去吧 去吧
[3:06:37] Yeah, yeah. 去吧
[3:06:45] 暂停营业 请到隔壁柜台
[3:06:47] Peggy. 佩琪
[3:06:49] Peggy. I just want to talk. 佩琪 我只是想和你聊聊
[3:07:13] I just, you know… I… 我只是 我…
[3:07:15] She walked away. 她走开了
[3:07:17] I know she’s mad at me and all, but I… I want… 我知道她生我的气 但我想…
[3:07:20] Call her. Call her. I just want to talk to her. 打给她 打给她 我只是想和她聊聊
[3:07:24] Talk to her and tell her what? 和她聊什么呢
[3:07:27] What… 什么
[3:07:28] I just want to say I’m sorry. That’s all. 我只是想跟她道个歉 仅此而已
[3:07:32] For? 为什么道歉
[3:07:35] Look… 听着
[3:07:37] I know I wasn’t a… a good dad. I know that. 我知道我不是个好父亲 我知道
[3:07:40] I know that. I was just trying to protect her. 我知道 我只是想保护她
[3:07:43] Protect all of youse. 保护你们每个人不受伤害
[3:07:44] I mean, that’s what I was doing. That’s… 那就是我做的事
[3:07:48] From what? 受什么伤害
[3:07:50] Well, everything. 一切事情
[3:07:52] I mean… 我是说
[3:07:53] You… Youse had a sheltered life, in a way, 某种程度上 你们以前过着受保护的生活
[3:07:57] because you didn’t see what I see 因为你们没见过我所见过的事
[3:07:59] and what I’ve been through. 没经历过我所经历的事
[3:08:02] There’s a lot of bad people out there. 外面有很多坏人
[3:08:05] What else am I gonna do? 我还能做什么
[3:08:07] Daddy, you have no idea what it was like for us. 爸 你根本不知道我们以前的感受
[3:08:11] I mean, we couldn’t go to you with a problem 我们出了问题没法找你
[3:08:13] ’cause of what you would do. 怕你会做不好的事
[3:08:14] You know, we couldn’t come to you for protection 我们没法向你寻求保护
[3:08:17] because of the terrible things that you would do. 因为你会做可怕的事
[3:08:22] I was just… I was… 我只是 只是
[3:08:23] I didn’t want to see youse get hurt, that’s all. 不想看你们受到伤害 仅此而已
[3:08:31] I know you read a lot of things about me, heard about me. 我知道你们读到过 听说过很多我的事情
[3:08:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[3:08:35] I… 我…
[3:08:38] Can I do anything now to make it up to you? 我现在能做些什么来补偿你们吗
[3:08:53] If you’re looking for something with a little bit more luxury, 如果你想要奢华一点的
[3:08:56] we have these two models over here. 我们有这两款
[3:08:58] They’re like the Cadillacs of caskets. 它们就像棺材界的凯迪拉克
[3:09:01] Now, if we puttin’ you in the fuckin’ oven, 如果你要火化的话
[3:09:02] it really doesn’t matter what you go in. 用什么棺材其实都无所谓
[3:09:05] The cheapest shit possible. 越便宜越好
[3:09:06] Particle board, that’s it. 复合板就够了
[3:09:08] What are we doin’ today? Are we doin’ a cremation? 后事打算怎么办 火葬吗
[3:09:11] – A burial. – Burial? -土葬 -土葬
[3:09:14] Is it for a man or for a woman? 是男人还是女人
[3:09:16] Me. 是我
[3:09:18] Shit. 靠
[3:09:23] You see anything you like? 有喜欢的吗
[3:09:36] – That green one. – That’s a beauty. -那个绿色的 -那个很漂亮
[3:09:38] That one’ll set you back about $7,500 如果你今天就买的话
[3:09:40] if you take it home today. 大概要七千五百块
[3:09:43] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[3:09:45] Can you do any better? 能便宜点吗
[3:09:47] I mean, buddy, this is what you want to go home in, no? 伙计 你想在这棺材里长眠是吧
[3:09:53] I think we could go six on that for you. How about that? 那就算你六千吧 怎么样
[3:09:57] – Six flat cash work for you? – That’s good. -六千现金 行吗 -可以
[3:10:00] Good for me. 可以
[3:10:21] Sooner or later, 迟早
[3:10:23] everybody put here has a date when he’s gonna go. 这世上每一个人都有离开的那天
[3:10:26] That’s just the way it is. 人生就是如此
[3:10:29] And I think there’s gotta be something when you go 我认为离开的时候肯定会发生什么
[3:10:33] ’cause, I mean, how the hell did this whole thing start? 不然 这一切到底是怎么开始的
[3:10:42] People smarter than me can’t figure it out. 比我聪明的人都没搞清楚
[3:10:44] That’s why I would never go for cremation 所以我绝对不会选择火葬
[3:10:46] because it’s so… it’s so final. 因为那就真的结束了
[3:10:50] This… This one. 这个
[3:10:53] 1948. 1948号
[3:10:56] That’s the hardest part of anybody when they bury youse, 对埋葬你的人来说最难接受的
[3:10:59] is when they go into the ground 就是入土的时候
[3:11:01] because it’s… it’s so final. 因为那就真的结束了
[3:11:04] If you go into a building, the building’s there. 如果你要埋在房子里 房子还在
[3:11:07] The crypt is there. 墓还在
[3:11:08] It has to be a metal casket, 一定要用金属棺材
[3:11:10] and they have you in the room. 他们把你放在房间里
[3:11:12] And all that there. 都放好
[3:11:14] It’s just not as final. 就不算完全结束了
[3:11:15] You’re dead, but it ain’t that final. 你死了 但还没结束
[3:11:21] I’m sorry, but I gotta direct youse to my attorney, 抱歉 如果你们想谈霍法先生的事
[3:11:25] Mr. Ragano… 我就得
[3:11:28] if youse want to talk about Mr. Hoffa or… 请你们去找我的律师
[3:11:31] or any matter, for that matter. 雷加诺先生
[3:11:34] I got noth… nothing new to say. 我没有别的可说的
[3:11:36] He’s dead. 他死了
[3:11:38] Who’s dead? 谁死了
[3:11:40] Your attorney, Mr. Ragano. 你的律师 雷加诺先生
[3:11:42] – He’s dead? – Yeah. -他死了 -是的
[3:11:43] Who did it? 谁干的
[3:11:45] Cancer. 癌症
[3:11:49] Everybody’s dead, Mr. Sheeran. 所有人都死了 希兰先生
[3:11:53] It’s over. 结束了
[3:11:55] They’re all gone. 他们都死了
[3:11:56] Russell, Angelo, Salerno, 罗素 安吉洛 萨雷诺
[3:11:58] Pro, Dorfman, Sally Bugs. 普罗 多夫曼 小虫萨利
[3:12:01] They’re gone. 他们都死了
[3:12:04] Who are you protecting? 你在保护谁
[3:12:07] You know who’s not gone? 你知道谁没死吗
[3:12:10] Mr. Hoffa’s family. His children. 霍法先生的家人 他的孩子们
[3:12:13] They’re here. And they gotta live not knowing. 他们还活着 他们一辈子都得不到真相
[3:12:17] That’s hard to do. 那很难熬
[3:12:21] I mean, you got kids, Frank. 你也有孩子 弗兰克
[3:12:24] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[3:12:30] Frank, it’s time. It’s time you say what happened. 弗兰克 是时候了 该说出真相了
[3:12:40] You seem like nice fellas. 你们看起来人不错
[3:12:43] I appreciate youse coming to see me. 感谢你们亲自来找我
[3:12:46] But I… I can’t help you. 但我帮不了你们
[3:12:52] That’s it? 就这样吗
[3:12:53] That’s it. 就这样
[3:13:01] Holy Mary, Mother of God… 圣母玛利亚
[3:13:03] Holy Mary, Mother of God… 圣母玛利亚
[3:13:05] – Pray for us sinners… – Pray for us sinners… -请为我们这些罪人祈祷 -请为我们这些罪人祈祷
[3:13:07] – Now and at the hour of our death. – Now and at the hour of our death. -现在和我们临终时 -现在和我们临终时
[3:13:11] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[3:13:15] That was… 这…
[3:13:17] That wasn’t too bad. 这还不错
[3:13:19] It’s been a while. 很久没祷告过了
[3:13:21] Not bad at all. 真的很不错
[3:13:22] And the intention was there. The intention. 真心实意的 发自内心
[3:13:24] I know. 我知道
[3:13:26] I know the intention is there. 我知道你是发自内心的
[3:13:28] It was there, Father. 是真的 神父
[3:13:31] Do you feel anything for… 你对自己做过的事
[3:13:33] for what you’ve done? 有任何感觉吗
[3:13:39] I, I don’t. I mean, maybe that… 没有 不过也许…
[3:13:43] Because I’m here now talking to you, 我现在坐在这里跟你说话
[3:13:45] that in itself is, 也许这本身就是
[3:13:47] you know, an attempt to… 一种尝试…
[3:13:54] But you don’t feel anything at all? 但你真的一点感觉都没有吗
[3:13:59] No. 没有
[3:14:03] Water under the dam. 都是过去的事了
[3:14:09] Any… Any remorse for the families? 对他的家人有没有愧疚呢
[3:14:13] I… I didn’t know the families. 我不认识他的家人
[3:14:18] I didn’t know ’em. Except one I knew. 我不认识他们 只认识一个
[3:14:26] I think we can… we can be sorry… 我认为我们可以悔过
[3:14:29] We can be sorry even when we don’t feel sorry. 我们可以悔过 即使我们不觉得难过
[3:14:33] Well, for us to say, to make a decision of the will… 我们可以做出意志上的决定
[3:14:36] “God… “上帝啊
[3:14:38] I am sorry, God. 我很抱歉 上帝
[3:14:41] Forgive me.” 原谅我”
[3:14:43] And that… that’s a decision of the will. 这就是意志上的决定
[3:14:54] What kind of man 什么样的人
[3:14:57] makes a… a phone call like that? 会打那样一通电话
[3:15:05] What do you mean? What phone call? 什么意思 什么电话
[3:15:07] Well, I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[3:15:12] I can’t. I got… 我不能 我得…
[3:15:15] That’s okay. 没关系
[3:15:19] Frank, do you wanna pray with me again? 弗兰克 你想再和我祷告一次吗
[3:15:21] Yeah. 好的
[3:15:23] This time, we’ll do it in our own words. Okay? 这次我们用自己的话来说 好吗
[3:15:25] Okay. 好
[3:15:28] God, we come before you 上帝啊 我们来到您面前
[3:15:31] sinful and sorrowful. 罪孽深重 忧伤不已
[3:15:33] Sinful and sorrowful. 罪孽深重 忧伤不已
[3:15:37] We know you are all good and all merciful. 我们知道您善良仁慈
[3:15:41] We know you are all good and all merciful. 我们知道您善良仁慈
[3:15:45] – We ask you… – We ask you… -我们请求您 -我们请求您
[3:15:49] to help us see ourselves… 用您的眼光
[3:15:51] to help us see ourselves… 用您的眼光
[3:15:54] – as you see us. – as you see us. -帮我们看清自己 -帮我们看清自己
[3:15:59] That’s my daughter, Peggy. 这是我女儿 佩琪
[3:16:01] – Is it? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[3:16:03] I don’t think I’ve met her yet. 我好像还没见过她
[3:16:05] Well, she… she ain’t been around too much. 她不怎么过来
[3:16:08] Is she your only child? 她是你的独生女吗
[3:16:09] No, I got four daughters. 不是 我有四个女儿
[3:16:12] Over there. See? 你看
[3:16:13] Beautiful. 真漂亮
[3:16:15] – Busy man. – Yeah. -大忙人 -是啊
[3:16:19] Yeah. 是啊
[3:16:21] Who’s that with her? 她身旁是谁
[3:16:24] You don’t know who that is? 你不知道这是谁
[3:16:27] No. 不知道
[3:16:29] Jimmy Hoffa. 吉米·霍法
[3:16:32] Oh, yeah. 是他啊
[3:16:33] Yeah, right, “Oh, yeah.” 得了吧 “是他啊”
[3:16:37] You don’t know who he is. 你不知道他是谁
[3:16:38] Okay, I don’t. 好吧 我不知道
[3:16:41] Yeah. Boy, you don’t know how fast time goes by 是啊 你想不到时间过得有多快
[3:16:44] until you get there. 明白了已经晚了
[3:16:46] But you don’t have to worry about that 不过你不用担心这个
[3:16:48] because you have your whole life ahead of you. 因为你还有大把的好时光
[3:16:50] Forever. It goes fast, time… 长得很 时间过得太快…
[3:16:53] I’m tellin’ ya. 我跟你说
[3:16:54] I’m trying to take your pulse, Mr. Sheeran. 我在给你量脉搏 希兰先生
[3:16:56] Please, please don’t talk. 请不要说话
[3:17:00] It’s great today. 今天很不错
[3:17:02] I’m still alive? 我还活着
[3:17:03] – Yes, you are. – That’s good to know. -是的 -真是好消息
[3:17:06] Alive and well. 活得好好的
[3:17:07] And you’re free 现在没事了
[3:17:09] till later today when we have to put you through all this again. 不过晚些时候还要再给你检查一遍
[3:17:11] I’m here. 我哪都不去
[3:17:31] …ministry of the church. …教会之奉
[3:17:33] May God grant you pardon and peace, Frank. 愿上帝赐予你宽恕与平静 弗兰克
[3:17:36] And I absolve you from your sins. 我赦免你的罪
[3:17:37] In the name of the Father, and of the Son, 以圣父 圣子
[3:17:40] and of the Holy Spirit, amen. 圣灵的名义 阿门
[3:17:43] Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. 感谢上帝 因为上帝仁慈
[3:17:46] His mercy… 他的慈爱
[3:17:47] – His mercy endures forever. – endures forever. -他的慈爱永远长存 -永远长存
[3:17:49] All right, Frank. I’ll be back to visit, okay? Very soon. 好了 弗兰克 我很快就会再来看你
[3:17:52] Probably after the Christmas holidays. 大概圣诞假期后
[3:17:56] Okay. 好的
[3:17:57] – Frank, God bless you. – You too. Thank you. -弗兰克 上帝保佑你 -你也是 谢谢
[3:18:02] It’s Christmas? 圣诞节到了
[3:18:04] Almost. 快了
[3:18:06] Well, I ain’t going nowhere. 我哪也不去
[3:18:10] – Father? – Yup? -神父 -怎么
[3:18:13] Do me a favor? 帮我个忙好吗
[3:18:15] Don’t shut the door all the way. I don’t like that. Just… 别把门关严 我不喜欢那样
[3:18:18] – leave it open a little bit. – Okay. -留一条缝 -好
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Prince Of Persia(波斯王子)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Kedi(爱猫之城)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号