英文名称:The Kid Detective
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | ♪ I got some troubles but they won’t last ♪ | ♪ 有些问题困扰着我 但不会持续太久 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ I’m gonna lay right down here in the grass ♪ | ♪ 我要躺在这草地上 ♪ |
[00:43] | ♪ And pretty soon all my troubles will pass ♪ | ♪ 不久后我的困扰就会烟消云散 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ ’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo ♪ | ♪ 因为我在糖糖糖 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ Shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar Town ♪ | ♪ 糖糖糖糖 糖果镇 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ I never had a dog that liked me some ♪ | ♪ 我从没有养过狗 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ Never had a friend or wanted one ♪ | ♪ 我从没有朋友 也没想过要有 ♪ |
[01:07] | ♪ So I just lay back and laugh at the sun ♪ | ♪ 所以我就径直躺下 在太阳下大笑 ♪ |
[01:11] | ♪ ’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo ♪ | ♪ 因为我在糖糖糖 ♪ |
[01:16] | ♪ Shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar Town ♪ | ♪ 糖糖糖糖 糖果镇 ♪ |
[01:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:36] | Are you still in bed? | 你还在睡觉吗 |
[01:38] | No. I’ve been up for awhile. | 没有 起来一会儿了 |
[01:41] | ♪ Yesterday it rained in Tennessee ♪ | ♪ 昨天田纳西下雨了 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ I heard it also rained in Tallahassee ♪ | ♪ 我听说塔拉哈西也下雨了 ♪ |
[01:50] | ♪ But not a drop fell on little old me ♪ | ♪ 但我一滴雨也没有淋到 ♪ |
[01:51] | Hey, man. | 早上好 伙计 |
[01:53] | ♪ ’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo ♪ | ♪ 因为我在糖糖糖 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ Shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar Town ♪ | ♪ 糖糖糖糖 糖果镇 ♪ |
[02:07] | Hey. We brought you some groceries. | 儿子 我们给你带了些日用品 |
[02:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[02:13] | I know, it’s not me. | 我知道很乱 不是我弄的 |
[02:23] | So, what’s new? | 那么 最近有什么新鲜事吗 |
[02:26] | Your mom’s biopsy came back benign. | 你妈妈的活体组织检查结果出来了 良性 |
[02:30] | Really? Cool. | 真得吗 挺好的 |
[02:33] | You should go get your moles checked out too. | 你也应该去检查一下你的痣 |
[02:37] | Yeah, definitely. | 好啊 当然 |
[02:42] | How are your finances? | 你最近经济情况怎么样 |
[02:43] | They’re okay. | 还好 |
[02:44] | Credit card? | 信用卡呢 |
[02:45] | Could be worse. | 还没有很糟糕 |
[02:46] | You know we’re not bailing you out again? | 你知道经济上我们不会再帮你的 |
[02:49] | I had a big case last week. | 上周我接了个大活 |
[02:51] | Really, what was it? | 真的吗 什么活 |
[02:53] | You know I’m not supposed to talk about that stuff. | 您知道的 我不能透露 |
[02:59] | This gay guy wanted to me to find out | 有个同性恋想让我查查 |
[03:01] | whether another guy was gay. | 另一个人是不是同性恋 |
[03:06] | Was he? | 那他是吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah. A little bit. | 是啊 有点吧 |
[03:11] | Oh, that’s nice. | 哦 那挺好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1137个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:176个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:196个,专四词汇:157个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:335个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:23] | What’s on your mind, Abe? | 你在想什么呢 亚伯 |
[03:25] | Should I be worried if my pee smells like fish? | 我该担心我的尿闻起来有咸鱼味吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[03:30] | You know Rory Beans is in the back, right? | 你知道罗伊·比恩斯在你后面的 对吧 |
[03:33] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[03:36] | Just leave, man. | 快走吧 兄弟 |
[03:39] | We’re not gonna judge you. | 我们不会就这样看扁你的 |
[03:52] | I used to be loved. | 我曾经备受爱戴 |
[03:56] | I used to be a kid detective. | 我曾经是个少年侦探 |
[04:00] | When I was 13, | 在我13岁的时候 |
[04:01] | I solved the case of the missing fundraiser money. | 我侦破了募捐善款被盗事件 |
[04:04] | It was Rory Beans, the neighborhood knucklehead. | 是罗伊·比恩斯干的 我的傻瓜邻居 |
[04:07] | Get him, Rory. | 罗伊 打倒他 |
[04:14] | In the beginning | 起初 |
[04:15] | I ran my trade out of a tree house. | 我在树屋里开展业务 |
[04:17] | Somebody stole the basketball magazines from my desk. | 有人偷了我桌上的篮球杂志 |
[04:20] | Can you remember what else was in the cubby? | 你还记得房间里有什么别的东西吗 |
[04:22] | My pencils, erasers, some peanut butter cups, | 有我的铅笔 橡皮 还有些花生酱杯 |
[04:25] | a photo of my bird… | 一张我养的鸟的照片 |
[04:26] | But, nothing else was taken? | 但 别的东西都没丢是吗 |
[04:30] | It was Clive Cunningham. | 是克莱夫·坎宁安干的 |
[04:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:32] | He’s the only one allergic to peanuts. | 只有他对花生酱过敏 |
[04:34] | Wow, thanks Abe. | 厉害啊 谢谢 亚伯 |
[04:36] | Whenever we watched movies as a family | 每当我们一家人一起看电影时 |
[04:39] | I would always spot the bad guy. | 我总能找出坏蛋 |
[04:41] | It was the bald man. | 是那个秃头的男人 |
[04:47] | And guess the ending in the second act. | 在电影第二幕就能猜出故事的结局 |
[04:49] | She poisoned his drink. | 她在他酒里下毒了 |
[04:54] | Seth Barret used to be nice | 塞斯·巴瑞特原来对人挺好的 |
[04:56] | but now he’s mean. | 但现在他变得很刻薄 |
[04:57] | I need you to find out what happened. | 我想让你查查发生了什么 |
[05:00] | Somebody keeps borrowing my bicycle | 一直有人不经过我的允许 |
[05:01] | without asking permission. | 就骑我的自行车 |
[05:03] | I found this in the park. | 我在公园捡到这个玩意儿 |
[05:05] | I need to know what it is. | 我得知道这是什么 |
[05:07] | I noticed some blood on my dad’s car. | 我发现我爸爸的车上有血迹 |
[05:10] | I want you to find out what happened. | 我想让你查明发生了什么 |
[05:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:23] | I saw that Constable Cleary was in the yard again. | 我又在院子里看到克莱瑞警官了 |
[05:25] | He wanted to catch me up on the latest cases. | 他想知道我最近的案子 |
[05:28] | Oh, that’s so cute. | 哦 他真可爱 |
[05:30] | Son, we want you to know how impressed we are. | 儿子 我们想让你知道我们很感动 |
[05:33] | I’ve never seen a young person take such initiative | 我从来没见过有年轻人 |
[05:35] | for the sake of their community. | 像你这么积极为社区服务 |
[05:39] | I was 12 when | 那时我12岁 |
[05:40] | someone finally chopped down my tree house. | 终于有人对我的树屋下手了 |
[05:46] | The town raised enough money | 小镇筹集了一笔钱 |
[05:47] | to set me up with a real office, | 资助我在繁华路段的中心 |
[05:49] | in the middle of main street. | 开办了一间真正的办公室 |
[05:52] | The mayor’s daughter, Gracie, was my secretary. | 市长的女儿格蕾西 成为了我的秘书 |
[05:55] | I used to pay her in soda pop. | 我请她喝苏打汽水作为报酬 |
[05:59] | Abe Applebaum’s office. | 亚伯·阿普尔鲍姆办公室 |
[06:00] | Oh, hi Daddy! | 哦爸爸 你好啊 |
[06:02] | He’s in with Principal Erwin. | 他和欧文校长在办公室里 |
[06:03] | Want me to take a message? | 要我带个口信吗 |
[06:05] | Someone stole the cashbox from the school fundraiser. | 有人偷了学校募捐活动的收款箱 |
[06:08] | What was it for? | 是为了什么的筹款 |
[06:10] | Animal rescue. | 动物救助 |
[06:12] | Rory Beans was bit by a dog last summer. | 去年夏天 罗伊·比恩斯曾经被狗咬过 |
[06:15] | Someone’s been sneaking up the clock tower, | 一直有人偷偷爬上钟楼 |
[06:17] | changing the time. | 去改时间 |
[06:18] | Sounds like the Red Shoe Gang. | 听起来像红鞋帮干的事儿 |
[06:19] | Don’t you have a boy on the inside? | 你之前是不是认识个小子在里面 |
[06:20] | Not anymore. He kept getting grounded. | 现在没有了 他被禁足了 |
[06:31] | I was often in one of those situations | 那时我经常这样 |
[06:33] | where you’re looking for evidence in a house, | 偷偷去某个人家里找线索 |
[06:35] | and then you hear the owner come home, | 当听到屋主回来时 |
[06:37] | so you have to hide. | 我就赶快躲起来 |
[06:39] | And it keeps seeming like they’re going to open the closet, | 总感觉他们会开衣柜 |
[06:41] | but they don’t. | 但并没有 |
[06:43] | And then you sneeze | 偏偏我就打了个喷嚏 |
[06:44] | and give yourself away. | 然后就被发现了 |
[06:48] | Oh my God, that’s adorable. | 哦 天呐 太可爱了 |
[06:50] | Bill, come and look at this! | 快来看啊 比尔 |
[06:53] | One day, while taking a stroll, | 有一天散步的时候 |
[06:55] | it suddenly occurred to me | 我突然想出来 |
[06:56] | who had robbed Mr. Hepburn’s candy store. | 是谁偷了赫伯恩先生的糖果铺 |
[06:59] | I was awarded free ice cream for life. | 所以获得了终身免费吃冰淇淋的待遇 |
[07:01] | Here ya go, Abe. | 来 亚伯 拿着 |
[07:02] | Thanks, Mr. H.. | 谢谢 赫先生 |
[07:05] | Good morning, Abe. | 早上好啊 亚伯 |
[07:08] | Hi, Abe. | 嗨 亚伯 |
[07:11] | As a reward for all my hard work, | 作为我勤劳工作的回报 |
[07:13] | I was invited to play drums for Sharkwater | 我被邀请参加年度秋季烧烤大会 |
[07:15] | at the annual Fall Barbecue. | 以鲨鱼海洋乐队的嘉宾鼓手身份表演 |
[07:19] | Sometimes I would lie awake all night | 有时候我会彻夜不眠 |
[07:23] | and wonder if I was the smartest person in the world. | 想着自己是不是就是世界上最聪明的人 |
[07:30] | Oh my god, I met this super cute boy | 我的天 上周末我在那个唱片店 |
[07:32] | at the record store last weekend. | 碰见了一个超级大帅哥 |
[07:34] | You’re always meeting cute boys. | 你总是能遇见帅哥 |
[07:36] | It’s driving me up the wall. | 真是让我嫉妒疯了 |
[07:42] | – See you later. – See you later. | -回见啦 -回见 |
[07:49] | It’s been nearly two weeks since the abduction | 自14岁女孩格蕾西·格列佛被绑架 |
[07:52] | of 14-year-old Gracie Gulliver, | 已经过去快两周时间了 |
[07:54] | and the local anxiety continues to mount. | 当地民众的担忧与日俱增 |
[07:57] | “I can’t believe it. | “我简直无法相信 |
[07:58] | She comes in my store all the time. | 她一直来我店里的 |
[08:01] | Things like this aren’t supposed to happen here.” | 那样的事情不该发生在我们这儿” |
[08:03] | The mayor and his wife released | 本周二 市长和他的夫人 |
[08:05] | this emotional statement on Tuesday. | 发表了这样感人的讲话 |
[08:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:11] | Hey Abe, it’s Mindy Martingrove. | 嘿 亚伯 我是明迪·马丁格鲁福 |
[08:13] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[08:15] | I was just wondering how much longer | 我想知道你还需要多久 |
[08:17] | do you think it’ll take you to find Gracie? | 可以找到格蕾西 |
[08:23] | Um, I’m not sure. | 我 我不确定 |
[08:26] | My mom told me not to tell you this, | 我妈妈不让我跟你说这些 |
[08:27] | but we’re all really counting on you. | 但我们所有人真得指望你了 |
[08:31] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你一定会找到她的 |
[08:50] | Constable Cleary still hasn’t called me back. | 克莱瑞警官还没回我电话 |
[08:55] | Try and get some sleep sweetheart. | 亲爱的 睡会吧 |
[08:58] | You have to stop torturing yourself. | 你别再折磨自己了 |
[09:01] | She knows you’re thinking about her. | 她知道你一直在想办法找到她 |
[09:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:37] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪呢 |
[09:39] | It’s Sunday. | 今天是周日啊 |
[09:41] | No. It’s not. | 不 今天不是 |
[09:50] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[10:07] | Morning, Mr. Ackerman. | 阿克曼先生 早上好 |
[10:26] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[10:31] | Who did that? | 那是谁干的 |
[10:32] | Some idiot I got suspended, 20 years ago. | 我20年前抓获的某个蠢蛋 |
[10:35] | He stole the fundraiser money from the principal’s office. | 他从校长办公室偷了募捐的钱 |
[10:37] | And he’s still pissed? | 他还为这事儿生气啊 |
[10:39] | His parents were about to buy him a hunting kit. | 他爸妈本来要给他买套打猎装备的 |
[10:41] | The widow Gulliver was here | 那位寡妇格列佛本来在等你 |
[10:42] | but she got tired of waiting. | 但是她等不及就走了 |
[10:44] | Is she coming back? | 她还会回来吗 |
[11:05] | Didn’t I just find him? | 我不是刚把它找回来吗 |
[11:06] | That was a year ago. | 那是一年前的事了 |
[11:10] | So you’re worried he’s been hit by a car or something? | 那你是担心它被车撞了还是什么 |
[11:12] | If it was a simple accident, | 如果只是起简单的事故 |
[11:13] | somebody would have called, wouldn’t they? | 应该会有人打电话给我的 对吧 |
[11:15] | He’s wearing his tags. | 它戴着名牌呢 |
[11:17] | Well, we’re coming up on Halloween. | 好吧 万圣节快到了 |
[11:19] | It’s possible he was used in some kind of satanic ritual. | 也许哪个熊孩子抓它去做某种献祭仪式了 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:22] | This is Willow Brook, | 这里可是威洛布鲁克 |
[11:24] | and you know what kids are like these days. | 你知道现在的孩子都什么样 |
[11:25] | This guy in my homeroom, Henry Hooper, | 这个家伙和我是同一个导师 叫亨利·胡伯 |
[11:27] | claims he was in New York over the summer | 他自称在纽约过了暑假 |
[11:29] | and practiced with the Mets. | 而且和纽约大都会队一起练过棒球 |
[11:30] | I need to find out if he’s lying. | 我需要知道他是不是在撒谎 |
[11:34] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[11:35] | I have a $50 bill… | 我有一张50美元的钞票 |
[11:38] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[11:50] | Butter pecan, please. | 请给我奶油核桃味的 |
[12:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[12:57] | Oh good, you got my text. | 太好了 你收到我的信息了 |
[12:59] | Nothing worse than walking home with just toilet paper. | 没什么比抱着厕纸走回家更糟的了 |
[13:01] | Everybody knows you need to take a shit. | 大家都知道你需要拉屎 |
[13:04] | I’ll get it next time. | 下次我去买 |
[13:05] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[13:13] | Hi, is this Mrs. Hooper? | 你好 请问是胡伯女士吗 |
[13:17] | This is gonna sound strange, | 这听起来有点奇怪 但我想问问 |
[13:18] | but did your son play baseball with The Mets last summer? | 你儿子去年夏天有跟纽约大都会打棒球吗 |
[13:22] | He didn’t? Okay, thank you very much. | 他没有吗 好的 非常感谢 |
[13:49] | There’s a girl in your office. | 有个女孩在你办公室 |
[13:52] | What? Who is she? | 什么 谁 |
[13:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[14:01] | I forgot to brush my teeth today. | 我今天忘了刷牙了 |
[14:19] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉 久等了 |
[14:21] | I was out on a case. | 我外出办案了 |
[14:22] | It’s okay. I stole a magazine from reception. | 没关系 我从前台拿了本杂志看 |
[14:27] | Some cool stories in there. | 这里面有些很有趣的故事 |
[14:37] | Lucy forgot to get your name. | 露茜忘记问你的名字了 |
[14:39] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[14:42] | Can I fix you a drink? | 要我给你拿杯饮料吗 |
[14:45] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[14:48] | How about some water? | 喝点水怎么样 |
[14:49] | It’s pretty hot in here. | 这里挺热的 |
[14:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:53] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:55] | Could you bring Caroline a bottle of water? | 你能给卡洛琳拿瓶水吗 |
[14:59] | From where? | 从哪里拿 |
[15:01] | The store. | 商店里 |
[15:05] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[15:07] | – Yeah. – It’s okay, really. | -是的 -没关系的 真的 |
[15:09] | It’s no trouble at all. | 一点也不麻烦 |
[15:21] | So when’s the last time you solved a case? | 你最后一次破案是什么时候 |
[15:24] | I solve them all the time. | 我一直在破案 |
[15:25] | They just stopped putting my picture in the paper. | 他们只是不再把我的照片放在报纸上了 |
[15:33] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[15:34] | That’s me and Mayor Gulliver. | 那是我和格列佛市长 |
[15:36] | Isn’t he the one who hung himself? | 他不是上吊自杀的那个人吗 |
[15:39] | He also founded the Potato Festival. | 他还创办了土豆节 |
[15:46] | I’ve actually been here before. | 其实我以前来过这里 |
[15:48] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:49] | About five years ago. | 大约五年前 |
[15:50] | Someone stole a silver broach, at my 11th birthday party. | 有人在我11岁生日聚会上偷了一根银胸针 |
[15:54] | You solved it in less than an hour. | 你不到一个小时就破案了 |
[15:55] | That’s probably why I don’t remember. | 这可能就是为什么我不记得了 |
[15:57] | You asked which of my friends had the most cake. | 你问我哪位朋友吃的蛋糕最多 |
[15:59] | It’s an old trick. | 这是个老把戏 |
[16:00] | When you answer a question like that, | 当你回答这样的问题时 |
[16:02] | your memory becomes extremely selective. | 你的记忆会变得非常有选择性 |
[16:04] | You’re really telling me who you trust the least | 你其实是在无意识下 |
[16:06] | without even knowing it. | 告诉了我你最不信任谁 |
[16:08] | Cool. | 酷 |
[16:10] | It only fails if you have a really fat friend. | 除非你真的有一个很胖的朋友 那就没用 |
[16:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[16:29] | So what can I help you with today? | 所以今天我能帮你什么呢 |
[16:32] | I have another case I was hoping you might consider. | 我有另一个案子 我希望你能考虑一下 |
[16:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:40] | Somebody murdered my boyfriend. | 有人谋杀了我男朋友 |
[16:45] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:46] | Pretty seriously. | 非常认真 |
[16:48] | He was stabbed 17 times. | 他被刺了17刀 |
[17:05] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[17:10] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨 对不起 我迟到了 |
[17:11] | Oh, your face looks better. | 哦 你的脸看起来好多了 |
[17:12] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[17:15] | He was in a bar fight. | 他在酒吧打架 |
[17:17] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[17:18] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 这是职业危险性 |
[17:22] | When he was in high school, | 他高中的时候 |
[17:24] | kids used to throw beer bottles at the house. | 孩子们经常往家里扔啤酒瓶 |
[17:26] | Oh, that’s awful. | 哦 太可怕了 |
[17:29] | You reek of alcohol. | 你身上有酒味 |
[17:33] | How’s the sleuthing? | 最近的侦查怎么样 |
[17:36] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[17:37] | You know, we really admire that | 你知道 我们真的很佩服 |
[17:38] | you’re still doing that, sticking it out. | 你还在做这些事 坚持不懈 |
[17:40] | It takes a lot of courage. | 这需要很大的勇气 |
[17:42] | You always knew what you wanted to do, | 你总是知道你想做什么 |
[17:44] | and you’re not giving up. | 你永不放弃 |
[17:45] | You’re living your truth. | 你在实践你的真理 |
[17:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | What are you working on? | 你最近在忙什么案子 |
[17:50] | He’s not supposed to talk about his cases. | 他不能谈论他的案子 |
[17:55] | Actually, I got a pretty big one today. | 实际上 我今天得到一个大案子 |
[17:59] | Oh yeah? What was it? | 是吗 是什么 |
[18:00] | Did you hear about that kid? | 你听说那个孩子了吗 |
[18:01] | The one they found in the river a couple weeks ago? | 他们几周前在河里发现的那个 |
[18:05] | We were telling them earlier. | 我们刚刚就告诉他们了 |
[18:07] | Seems like the police are getting nowhere with the local youth, | 看来警察对当地的年轻人一无所获 |
[18:10] | so his girlfriend hired me to find out what happened. | 所以他女朋友雇我来查清楚 |
[18:13] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah. I did some work for her a few years back. | 是啊 几年前我为她工作过 |
[18:17] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[18:18] | I told her I’d think about it. | 我告诉她我会考虑的 |
[18:20] | You can’t take that case. | 你不能接那个案子 |
[18:23] | – Why not? – Well, it wouldn’t be fair. | -为什么不能 -好吧 这不公平 |
[18:25] | You don’t have the experience. | 你没有经验 |
[18:26] | I’ve solved over 200 mysteries. | 我已经解开了200多个谜团 |
[18:27] | How many of them have been murders? | 其中有多少人是谋杀案呢 |
[18:29] | You’re taking advantage of a young girl’s naivety. | 你在利用一个年轻女孩的天真 |
[18:32] | She’s not even paying me. | 她甚至还没给我钱 |
[18:33] | Then what are you doing it for? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[18:34] | Isn’t this your job? | 这是你的工作吗 |
[18:36] | Or are you still working for quarters? | 还是你仍在为小镇工作吗 |
[18:37] | It’s like you’ve forgotten who I am. | 你好像忘了我是谁 |
[18:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:41] | Abe! Applebaum! | 亚伯·阿普尔鲍姆 |
[18:42] | I solved the case of the missing time capsule | 我12岁的时候侦破了 |
[18:43] | when I was 12 years old! | 时间胶囊丢失的案件 |
[18:45] | The mayor gave me the key to the fucking city! | 市长给了我这操蛋的”城市钥匙” |
[18:56] | Finally, after all this time, | 终于 经过这么长时间 |
[18:59] | somebody trusts me with a real case, | 有人带着真案子来找我 相信我 |
[19:03] | a chance to prove myself. | 这是一个证明我自己的机会 |
[19:05] | You’re telling me I shouldn’t take it? | 你却告诉我不应该接受吗 |
[19:12] | Good for you Abe. | 这是为你好 亚伯 |
[19:13] | Stop, please. It is inadvertently patronizing. | 别说了 你这是在无意中轻视我 |
[19:15] | I know you don’t mean it to be, but it is. | 我知道你不是故意的 但事实如此 |
[19:49] | Have you heard of the Red Shoe gang? | 你听说过红鞋帮吗 |
[19:51] | Of course. Everyone knows not to go near the Boiler Room. | 当然 大家都知道不要靠近锅炉房 |
[19:53] | What’s the Boiler Room? | 什么是锅炉房 |
[19:55] | The biker bar, where they all hang out. | 是个骑行者酒吧 红鞋帮经常在那里闲逛 |
[19:57] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[19:59] | It used to be called The Steamer. | 它以前叫蒸汽屋 |
[20:00] | What does this have to do with Patrick? | 这跟帕特里克有什么关系 |
[20:03] | Well, he was stabbed seventeen times. | 好吧 他被刺了17刀 |
[20:06] | Usually when that happens, | 通常情况下 |
[20:08] | it’s because you’ve pissed off the wrong people. | 发生这种事是因为你惹错人了 |
[20:10] | Is it possible he was involved in something dangerous? | 有没有可能他卷入了一些危险的事情 |
[20:12] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[20:14] | – Drugs? – No. | -毒品 -不 |
[20:15] | He would never do drugs. | 他从不吸毒 |
[20:17] | – Gambling? – No, he would never gamble. | -赌博 -不 他从不赌博 |
[20:18] | Demon worship? | 恶魔崇拜 |
[20:19] | No, he would never worship a demon. | 不 他永远不会崇拜恶魔 |
[20:24] | Tell me about his home life. | 和我说说他的家庭生活 |
[20:27] | His parents were super strict. | 他的父母非常严格 |
[20:30] | He had the highest grades in our year. | 他在我们这一届学生中成绩最好 |
[20:32] | Is it possible the pressure was too much for him? | 有没有可能对他来说压力太大了 |
[20:36] | He was a good person, he wanted to do well. | 他是个好人 他想表现得很好 |
[20:41] | In this line of work you learn one thing quickly, | 干我这行 很快就能明白一件事 |
[20:44] | everybody has secrets. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[20:46] | No matter how simple a case may seem, | 不管一个案子看起来有多简单 |
[20:48] | it’s always shocking what you find. | 你所发现的真相总是会让你震惊 |
[20:51] | I just want you to be prepared. | 我只想让你做好准备 |
[21:08] | Where do you wanna start? | 你想从哪里开始 |
[21:10] | Shouldn’t we talk to his parents? | 我们不应该先和他父母谈谈吗 |
[21:13] | I don’t know, that’s a bit heavy, isn’t it? | 我不知道 这有点难 不是吗 |
[21:16] | Why don’t we get warmed up first? | 我们为什么不先热身呢 |
[21:19] | His friend Billy works a few blocks away. | 他的朋友比利在几个街区外工作 |
[21:26] | His family runs the butcher shop? | 他家是开肉店的吗 |
[21:28] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[21:31] | I was working a case here the other week. | 前几周我在这里办过案 |
[21:33] | Really? What was it? | 真的吗 什么案子 |
[21:36] | Nothing that serious. | 没什么严重的 |
[21:37] | His dad might be a homosexual. | 他爸爸可能是个同性恋 |
[21:39] | Holy smokes. | 我的天啊 |
[21:40] | Don’t say anything. | 别说出去 |
[21:49] | Hey, Billy. | 嘿 比利 |
[21:50] | Hi, Caroline. | 嗨 卡洛琳 |
[21:52] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[21:54] | He’s a really awesome detective. | 他是个很棒的侦探 |
[21:56] | He’s gonna help me find out who killed Patrick. | 他会帮我找出是谁杀了帕特里克 |
[21:58] | How many murders have you solved? | 你破获了多少起谋杀案 |
[22:01] | I have to ask you some questions. | 我要问你一些问题 |
[22:02] | I need you to be completely honest with me. | 我需要你对我完全诚实 |
[22:04] | Now, I know what it’s like at that school. | 现在 我知道那所学校是什么情况 |
[22:05] | Drugs are more popular than milk. | 毒品比牛奶更受欢迎 |
[22:07] | To the best of your knowledge, | 据你所知 |
[22:08] | did Patrick have any contact with the kids on the stoop, | 帕特里克和门廊上的小孩有任何联系吗 |
[22:11] | or the Wild Geese? | 或者野鹅 |
[22:15] | This guy has no idea what he’s doing. | 你这家伙根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[22:20] | Yeah? Well, your dad is gay. | 是吗 好吧 你爸爸是同性恋 |
[22:34] | Who else lives around here? | 还有谁住在这附近 |
[22:37] | Can I offer you something to drink? | 要我给你拿点喝的吗 |
[22:39] | Are those cupcakes I smell? | 我闻到的是纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[22:41] | Sorry, they’re for my sister’s class. | 不好意思 这是给我姐姐上课用的 |
[22:43] | My mom counted them. | 我妈妈数过数量的 |
[22:45] | Is it her birthday or something? | 是她的生日还是什么 |
[22:46] | No. She’s just not very popular. | 不 她只是不太受欢迎 |
[22:49] | Calvin? | 卡尔文 |
[22:50] | Come upstairs please! | 请上楼来 |
[22:52] | Sorry, be right back. | 对不起 马上回来 |
[23:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:09] | It’s an old trick. | 这是个老把戏 |
[23:11] | Always open a window, wherever you’re invited. | 无论你被邀请到哪里 都要打开窗户 |
[23:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:15] | In case you need to sneak back in. | 万一你需要再次溜进来 |
[23:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[23:30] | Would it be easier if she left the room? | 需要她离开房间吗 |
[23:31] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[23:34] | Caroline, I know you think | 卡洛琳 我知道你认为 |
[23:37] | Patrick was this perfect boyfriend, | 帕特里克是个完美的男朋友 |
[23:39] | but he was a lot more complicated | 但他比他表现出来的 |
[23:42] | than he allowed you to believe. | 复杂得多 |
[23:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:44] | Give us an example. | 给我们举个例子 |
[23:46] | He used to collect bottle caps. | 他以前收集瓶盖 |
[23:50] | So? | 所以呢 |
[23:52] | He had thousands. It was compulsive. | 他有几千个 难以控制自己 |
[23:56] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah, he lied, about movies he hadn’t actually seen | 是的 他撒谎了 关于他没看过的电影 |
[24:03] | or books he hadn’t actually read. | 或者他没看过的书 |
[24:07] | Everybody does that. | 每个人都会这么做 |
[24:10] | He was very impatient with handicapped people. | 他对残疾人很不耐烦 |
[24:14] | Was he cheating on her or something? | 他是在欺骗她还是什么 |
[24:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:17] | You seem pretty determined to shit on his grave. | 你似乎坚定的要在他的坟上拉屎 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry, Caroline. | 对不起 卡洛琳 |
[24:24] | You shouldn’t have found out this way. | 你不应该通过这种方式知道的 |
[24:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:30] | He had a concubine. | 他有个妾 |
[24:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:34] | Sort of like a second girlfriend. | 就像是另一个女朋友 |
[24:37] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[24:38] | But she sounded kind of wild. | 但听他说挺野的 |
[24:40] | What the hell does that mean? | 那他妈又是什么意思 |
[24:41] | He would brag about the stuff she did. | 他会和我们吹嘘她干的事 |
[24:43] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[24:51] | Put her hand on his penis. | 用手摸他老二 |
[24:56] | That’s not so bad. What else? | 那不算啥 还有什么 |
[25:00] | Put his penis in her mouth. | 把他老二放她嘴里 |
[25:05] | You know there are euphemisms for these things. | 你知道这些事是有委婉说法的 |
[25:06] | Yeah, but I didn’t want to sound vulgar. | 嗯 但我不想听上去粗鄙 |
[25:09] | How do you know he wasn’t making it up? | 你怎么知道那些不是他编的 |
[25:11] | He had a picture hidden in his locker. | 他在他的储物柜里藏了张照片 |
[25:12] | But you didn’t recognize her? | 但你没认出她是谁 |
[25:14] | She was wearing a tiger mask. | 她戴着一张老虎面具 |
[25:17] | That’s all she was wearing. | 她什么都没穿 就戴了个面具 |
[25:21] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry, Caroline. | 对不起 卡洛琳 |
[25:24] | I wouldn’t say it if I wasn’t sure. | 如果我不确定 我是不会说出来的 |
[25:40] | God, those cupcakes were killing me. | 老天 那些纸杯蛋糕馋死我了 |
[25:54] | So how long were you together? | 你们两个在一起多久了 |
[25:57] | Three months. | 三个月了 |
[26:00] | But that’s high school time. | 但那说的是高中时间 |
[26:02] | So like six? | 所以大概六个月吗 |
[26:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:08] | I thought he was different from the others. | 我以为他和其他人是不同的 |
[26:11] | Because he was a geek? | 因为他是个书呆子吗 |
[26:14] | He was cultured. | 他很有教养 |
[26:17] | I kept finding these origami roses in my locker, | 我总是能在我储物柜里发现日本折纸玫瑰 |
[26:21] | on days when I had a test or something. | 在我有考试或是什么的那天 |
[26:24] | How’d you know they were from him? | 你怎么知道是他放的 |
[26:27] | He was the only Asian in our school. | 他是我们学校唯一的亚洲人 |
[26:35] | I remember when girls still went for the star quarterback. | 我还记着以前女孩们都喜欢明星四分卫的 |
[26:37] | Nobody cares about football. | 没人在乎橄榄球 |
[26:40] | God, this town got cynical. | 老天 这座小镇变得愤世嫉俗了 |
[26:42] | Did it? | 有吗 |
[26:44] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[26:47] | On Saturday night, this was the center of the universe. | 在周六晚上 这里就是宇宙的中心 |
[26:51] | They used to serve breakfast for dinner | 他们曾在晚餐时提供早餐 |
[26:53] | and dinner for breakfast. | 早餐时提供晚餐 |
[26:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:56] | To be funny. | 为了搞笑吧 |
[27:04] | Are you sure you want to continue? | 你确定你想继续下去吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:11] | It won’t feel real until I understand. | 不搞清楚我会一直有种不真实感 |
[27:14] | Then we gotta break into the school. | 那我们就得翻进学校看看了 |
[27:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:18] | I want to look for that photograph. | 我想去找找那张照片 |
[27:35] | – Shit! – What? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[27:39] | They replaced the vent. | 他们把通风口换了 |
[27:42] | I think there might be a window open on the other side. | 我想在另一边可能有扇窗户是开着的 |
[27:45] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:45] | The art class has been oil painting. | 美术课最近在教油画 |
[27:48] | – So? – Mrs. August is pregnant. | -所以呢 -奥古斯特太太怀孕了 |
[27:49] | She might be more sensitive to the fumes. | 她可能对颜料的气味更敏感了 |
[27:52] | Are you making fun of me or something? | 你在取笑我吗还是怎样 |
[28:05] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[28:07] | Must be the over-nighters. | 肯定是”通宵者” |
[28:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:10] | You know, the kids who hide out at the school over the weekend? | 就是周末躲到学校来的小孩 |
[28:16] | Good fucking god. | 老天 |
[28:23] | This was his locker. | 这就是他的储物柜 |
[28:25] | – Shit… – What? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[28:28] | The cops already cleared it. | 警察已经把东西都拿走了 |
[28:30] | Just a bunch of fucking bottle caps. | 就剩了一堆瓶盖 |
[28:41] | I still have his jacket. | 他的夹克还在我那 |
[29:31] | Ugh, gross. | 恶心 |
[29:36] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[29:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:50] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[30:00] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[30:17] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[30:18] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[30:20] | I didn’t. | 我不知道啊 |
[30:23] | I need you to put me in touch with your drug dealer. | 我需要你把你的毒贩介绍给我 |
[30:24] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[30:26] | I want to ask him some questions | 我想问他一些问题 |
[30:27] | about these pills I found. | 是关于我找到的一些药 |
[30:28] | Why don’t you ask your drug dealer? | 你怎么不去问你的毒贩 |
[30:29] | Because, we have a special relationship. | 因为我们现在的关系不错 |
[30:31] | I don’t want to ruin that. | 我不想毁了它 |
[30:32] | So go talk to the kids on the stoop. | 所以就去问门廊上的小孩啊 |
[30:35] | No. | 不要 |
[30:36] | Why? Are you afraid of they’ll make fun of you? | 为什么 你怕他们取笑你吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah right. | 是啊 |
[31:02] | So that’s the stoop? | 所以那就是门廊吗 |
[31:05] | Technically, it’s a concrete divider. | 准确来说 是个水泥分隔 |
[31:15] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧是谁 |
[31:17] | What’s up Apple Bum? | 什么事啊 苹果鲍姆 |
[31:22] | You know what these are? | 你们知道这是什么吗 |
[31:30] | – Holy shit. – Yeah? | -我去 -是吧 |
[31:32] | Answer my questions, I’ll give you some. | 回答我的问题 我就给你些 |
[31:36] | They’re called Ego Boosters. | 这玩意叫”大力丸” |
[31:38] | What do they do? | 有什么用 |
[31:39] | Give you that extra nudge. | 能给你额外的推力 |
[31:41] | You wanna ask out a girl, or do some stand-up, | 如果你想把妹或要去说相声什么的 |
[31:44] | they improve your self-esteem. | 能增强你的自信 |
[31:46] | Looks like you guys could use some. | 看起来你们需要来一些啊 |
[31:49] | They also get you super jacked. | 还会让你很嗨 |
[31:51] | Why don’t I feel anything? | 那为什么我啥都没感觉到 |
[31:52] | They take a while to kick in, | 它们需要一点时间来起效 |
[31:54] | depending on how insecure you normally are. | 就看你平时有多没自信 |
[31:59] | How much is this bottle be worth? | 这一瓶值多少钱 |
[32:01] | Like a grand. | 大概一千吧 |
[32:02] | Great, now he’s not gonna give us any. | 真棒 现在他什么都不会给我们了 |
[32:04] | Tell me who the supplier is, | 告诉我供货商是谁 |
[32:05] | I’ll give you the whole bottle. | 我就把整瓶都给你 |
[32:08] | Candy store. | 糖果店 |
[32:12] | Is that a code name or something? | 那是什么代号吗 |
[32:13] | No. It’s a candy store. | 不是 就是糖果店 |
[32:15] | Hepburn’s candy store? | 赫伯恩糖果店吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah, he’s been selling for years. | 嗯 他卖了好多年了 |
[32:20] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[32:21] | Just go in there and tell him you have a headache. | 就过去给他说你头疼 |
[32:24] | You’ll see. | 你会发现是真的 |
[32:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:04] | Nothing. I told him I had a headache. | 什么都没发生 我给他说我头疼 |
[33:07] | Okay, what happened next? | 嗯 然后呢 |
[33:09] | I bought this ice cream. | 我买了这个冰淇淋 |
[33:10] | It was too awkward. | 实在是太尴尬了 |
[33:13] | Here, I got you this. | 我给你买了这个 |
[33:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:22] | I think maybe those kids lied to you. | 我觉得那些小孩可能骗了你 |
[33:30] | Here comes the kid detective! | 少年侦探来了 |
[33:38] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[33:45] | Abe, stop! | 亚伯 停下 |
[33:47] | Who is the supplier? Who is the supplier? | 供货商是谁 供货商是谁 |
[33:50] | The Red Shoe Gang! | 红鞋帮 |
[33:51] | How long have you lived in this fucking town? | 你在这座镇里生活多久了 |
[33:53] | Does it make you feel like a big man to beat up a kid? | 欺负小孩是不是让你觉得很了不起 |
[33:54] | Yes! These pills are awesome. | 没错 这药太棒了 |
[33:56] | Yeah? Be careful, they’re super addictive. | 是吧 小心点 成瘾性很强的 |
[34:07] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:08] | Take me to The Steamer. | 带我去蒸汽屋 |
[34:11] | It’s time to talk to some adults. | 是时候和些成年人聊聊了 |
[34:25] | I’m here to see Clive Cunningham. | 我是来见克莱夫·坎宁安的 |
[34:32] | No peanut products. | 禁止花生制品 |
[34:34] | Right, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[34:36] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[34:51] | We need to talk about Patrick Chang. | 我们得聊聊帕特里克·陈 |
[35:02] | No. | 不 |
[35:16] | He wasn’t there. | 他没来过这里 |
[35:18] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:20] | We’ll just have to work it from another angle. | 我们得换个角度来 |
[35:23] | Have those drugs worn off? | 是药劲过去了吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[35:43] | I don’t know, maybe we should call it a day. | 我不知道 也许我们今天该就此收工 |
[35:46] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:50] | You realize that if I go in there, | 你明白如果我进到那里去 |
[35:51] | we’re really gonna have to solve this thing. | 我们就真得解决这个案子了 |
[35:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:58] | It’s just, I find that kind of pressure | 就是 我觉得那种压力 |
[36:00] | can be counter-productive. | 可能不利于破案 |
[36:18] | I’m very sorry to have disturbed you. | 非常抱歉打扰你们 |
[36:20] | I know how devastating and how deeply confusing | 我知道过去几周对你们来说是多么的 |
[36:27] | these past few weeks must have been. | 困惑和难以承受 |
[36:28] | It’s, it’s beyond awful. | 肯定是十分糟糕 |
[36:33] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[36:35] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[36:37] | So you don’t really understand what we’re dealing with. | 所以你并不是真的明白我们的感受 |
[36:43] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你是对的 对不起 |
[36:48] | It’s been two weeks | 已经过去两周了 |
[36:50] | and the police haven’t offered any clarity. | 警察方面一点进展都没有 |
[36:54] | They’re so preoccupied with the physical evidence | 他们太关注物证了 |
[36:56] | that they sometimes can overlook | 让他们有时忽视了 |
[36:58] | the more complex, psychological integers. | 更加复杂的心理方面因素 |
[37:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:05] | Do you keep a lot of fruit in your kitchen? | 你在厨房里会放很多水果吗 |
[37:08] | We used to. | 以前会 |
[37:09] | What did Patrick favor? | 帕特里克喜欢什么 |
[37:11] | When he was a kid he loved peaches. | 他小时候喜欢桃子 |
[37:15] | And in the weeks before his death? | 那在他死前一周呢 |
[37:19] | He ate a lot of bananas. | 他吃了很多香蕉 |
[37:24] | They’re dry, which means no mess, | 香蕉是干的 意味着不用麻烦 |
[37:27] | no plate, no paper towels. | 不用盘子 不用纸巾 |
[37:29] | You don’t have to cut them up, or even wash them. | 你不用切或是洗它们 |
[37:31] | You see where I’m going this? | 你明白我要说什么吗 |
[37:34] | No. | 不明白 |
[37:38] | I think he may have been depressed. | 我想他可能是抑郁了 |
[37:43] | Our son wasn’t depressed. | 我们儿子才没抑郁 |
[37:50] | I found these, in his jacket. | 我找到了这个 在他的夹克里 |
[37:53] | Open them up. | 打开它 |
[38:00] | They’re called Ego Boosters, | 它们叫”大力丸” |
[38:02] | basically a mixture of coke and who knows what. | 基本上就是可卡因和什么东西的混合物 |
[38:05] | Someone must have planted them. | 肯定是有人把这个栽赃给他的 |
[38:09] | To make it look like a drug killing, after the fact? | 在事后让这看上去像是个毒品杀人案吗 |
[38:14] | It hadn’t occurred to you? | 你没想到过这个吗 |
[38:16] | I’m open to all possibilities. | 我觉得一切皆有可能 |
[38:18] | I realize it’s probably easier | 我知道毒贩被杀的案件可能 |
[38:20] | to solve the murder of a drug dealer | 比温文尔雅的荣誉学生的案件 |
[38:23] | than a mild-mannered honor student, | 解决起来更轻松 |
[38:26] | but these do not belong to our boy! | 但这些不属于我们的孩子 |
[38:37] | Patrick was cheating on his girlfriend. | 帕特里克劈腿了 |
[38:41] | With who? | 劈腿谁 |
[38:42] | I don’t know. I haven’t found her yet. | 不知道 我还没找到她 |
[38:43] | So how can you be sure? | 那你怎么能确定 |
[38:45] | His friend told me. | 他的朋友告诉我的 |
[38:46] | His friend told you, and you treat it as fact? | 他朋友告诉你的 你就当做事实吗 |
[38:48] | No, Patrick had a picture in his locker. | 不 帕特里克在储物柜里放了她的照片 |
[38:50] | Which you saw? | 你看到了吗 |
[38:52] | No. | 没有 |
[38:55] | Are you a detective? | 你真的是个侦探吗 |
[38:56] | Or just some idiot who believes whatever he’s told? | 还是别人说什么都相信的白痴 |
[39:01] | I’ve closed over 200 cases. | 我解决了200多个案子 |
[39:05] | How many of them murders? | 其中有多少是谋杀案 |
[39:16] | Three. | 三个 |
[39:26] | Then don’t let me discourage you. | 那我就不打击你了 |
[40:03] | He was a very private boy. | 他是个非常的注重私人空间的孩子 |
[40:07] | We didn’t even know about Caroline | 我们以前甚至不知道卡洛琳 |
[40:09] | until she called us after his death. | 直到他死后 她给我们打了电话 |
[40:14] | It’s difficult to accept, that you didn’t know everything | 当你深爱着一个人的时候 |
[40:19] | when you’ve loved someone so thoroughly. | 却并不了解他的全部 这太难以接受了 |
[40:24] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[40:26] | I will not rest until this case is solved, | 我不会罢休的 直到这个案子解决 |
[40:30] | and your family finds some source of peace. | 以及您的家人得到平静 |
[40:34] | Don’t promise that. | 别那样承诺 |
[40:37] | It’s silly. | 太傻了 |
[40:44] | Can I hang onto this? | 这个我能拿走吗 |
[41:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:01] | I think I found that tiger. | 我想我找到那个老虎了 |
[41:04] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么办到的 |
[41:06] | Social media. I keep telling you to get with the times. | 社交媒体 我一直跟你说要紧跟潮流 |
[41:11] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:19] | Hi, I’m looking for Melody Miller. | 你好 我找梅洛迪·米勒 |
[41:21] | A little old, aren’t you? | 你有点老了 不是吗 |
[41:26] | I’m a private detective. | 我是个私人侦探 |
[41:27] | I need to ask her some questions… | 我需要问她一些问题 |
[41:28] | Spare me the theatrics. | 别演了 |
[41:29] | She’s in the basement with her sister. | 她和她妹妹在地下室 |
[41:34] | Your mom seems nice. | 你妈妈看起来人不错 |
[41:37] | No, she’s getting to that age | 不 她只是到了 |
[41:38] | where she thinks she’s too cool for me. | 她认为她对我来说太酷了的年纪 |
[41:41] | Who’s Paul? | 保罗是谁 |
[41:43] | Just some guy. | 一个男的 |
[41:44] | He paid me 50 bucks to write his name on my face. | 他给我50块把他的名字写在我的脸上 |
[41:46] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[41:48] | I can wash it off in a week. | 一周后我可以洗掉 |
[41:50] | How much was Patrick paying you? | 帕特里克给了你多少钱 |
[41:53] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[41:55] | Patrick and I had some very deep conversations. | 帕特里克和我有非常深入的交流 |
[41:57] | Oh yeah? What was perplexing him? | 是吗 是什么在困扰他 |
[42:00] | He was very concerned about the environment, | 他非常关心环境 |
[42:02] | and whether or not our distinct identities are just an illusion. | 还有我们不同的身份是否只是一种幻觉 |
[42:06] | Impressive. Ever have any arguments? | 令人敬佩 你们有没有争吵过 |
[42:10] | No. | 没有 |
[42:12] | So you weren’t jealous of his real girlfriend? | 所以你不嫉妒他的正牌女友吗 |
[42:15] | She’s just a kid, | 她只是个可爱的孩子 |
[42:16] | cute, but I’m complicated. | 但我很复杂 |
[42:21] | Did Patrick know his life was in danger? | 帕特里克知道他当时活在危险中吗 |
[42:23] | The Red Shoe Gang had no reason to hurt him | 只要他保持好成绩 |
[42:24] | as long as he kept his grades up. | 红鞋帮就没道理伤害他 |
[42:26] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我不太明白 |
[42:27] | Everyone had to submit their locker codes to the office | 由于毒品在学校的泛滥 所以 |
[42:29] | as a result of all the drugs in the school. | 每个人必须上报自己储物柜的密码 |
[42:31] | The principal could open them at any time. | 而校长随时能打开储物柜 |
[42:33] | So, the suppliers had to recruit kids | 那么 毒品贩子要招募 |
[42:36] | who were above suspicion. | 不会被怀疑的学生 |
[42:38] | So the nerds became the new dealers? | 所以书呆子成了新的毒品贩子吗 |
[42:40] | Whoever had the highest marks in each grade. | 每个年级成绩最好的那个人 |
[42:42] | That’s awesome. | 那真是太棒了 |
[42:44] | Everyone knows smart kids have no spine. | 每个人都知道聪明的孩子没骨气 |
[42:46] | It doesn’t take much to intimidate them. | 很容易就能吓唬住他们 |
[42:48] | Have the police found you yet? | 警察找上你了吗 |
[42:50] | No. | 没有 |
[42:52] | Figures. | 知道了 |
[42:56] | Thank you very much, ladies. | 非常感谢 女士们 |
[43:02] | Thanks for waiting. | 谢谢等我 |
[43:04] | I know this is weird. | 我知道这怪怪的 |
[43:09] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[43:10] | That car, it was with us at Patrick’s house. | 那辆车 我们在帕特里克家时它也在 |
[43:14] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[43:15] | Do you think they’re following us? | 会不会他们在跟踪我们 |
[43:17] | Let’s find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[43:30] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[43:41] | Try going faster. | 试试开快点 |
[43:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:07] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[44:10] | Okay, pull over here. | 好吧 在这靠边停车 |
[44:23] | Are you gonna do something? | 你要做些什么吗 |
[44:25] | What? | 什么 |
[44:27] | I mean, someone’s obviously following us. | 我是说 明显有人在跟踪我们 |
[44:30] | Isn’t it safer to know who? | 知道对方是谁不是更安全吗 |
[44:35] | Yeah, I guess so. | 好 我想是吧 |
[45:07] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[45:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干嘛 |
[45:13] | We were worried about you. | 我们很担心你 |
[45:15] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[45:16] | Your uncle’s. | 你叔叔的 |
[45:17] | You guys are unbelievable. | 你们真是让人难以置信 |
[45:18] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[45:19] | We saw you walk into The Boiler Room. | 我们看见你进了锅炉房 |
[45:21] | How long have you been following me? | 你们跟踪我多久了 |
[45:23] | Since this morning. | 今天早上开始的 |
[45:25] | Get the fuck out of here! | 他妈的滚开 |
[45:28] | I am working! | 我在工作 |
[45:30] | Do not understand how humiliating this is? | 不知道这有多丢脸吗 |
[45:32] | We… | 我们 |
[45:35] | I told you, you should’ve backed up. | 我跟你说过了 你不应该管的 |
[45:37] | Why would I back up? | 我为什么不能管 |
[45:44] | Well, who was it? | 那是谁 |
[45:47] | Reporters, for the local paper. | 本地报纸的记者 |
[45:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[45:52] | What’d they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[45:53] | Just to follow our crumbs | 就是跟着我们找到的蛛丝马迹 |
[45:55] | and break the case before we can. | 然后在我们之前破案 |
[45:57] | It happens all the time. | 这事常有发生 |
[45:58] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[46:03] | It’s irresponsible journalism. | 是不负责任的新闻报道 |
[46:35] | I won’t be able to help much tomorrow. | 明天我帮不了多少忙 |
[46:38] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[46:39] | It’s a school day. | 我要去学校上课 |
[46:40] | The Principal always calls if I miss class. | 我不去上课的话 校长总是会打电话来 |
[46:45] | Your parents seem pretty cool, | 你的父母好像挺酷的 |
[46:47] | about letting you drive the car at least. | 至少还让你开车 |
[46:50] | That’s ’cause they’re dead. | 因为他们已经去世了 |
[46:53] | I live with my grandparents. | 我和我的祖父母一起生活 |
[46:56] | Sorry, I didn’t realize. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[46:57] | I was really young. | 那时候我还很小 |
[46:59] | How did they die? | 他们怎么死的 |
[47:01] | Downhill skiing. | 滑雪下山 |
[47:07] | Both of them? | 两个人都 |
[47:11] | Yeah. It was a very blustery day. | 是的 那天风很大 |
[47:17] | In some ways you’re lucky. | 某些方面你是幸运的 |
[47:19] | My parents are always on my ass. | 我的父母总是让我恼火 |
[47:23] | I’m sorry. That was really insensitive. | 对不起 这么说太冷漠了 |
[47:25] | I love my grandparents, it’s just not the same. | 我爱我的祖父母 但是不一样 |
[47:29] | They’re pretty old. | 他们年纪很大了 |
[47:32] | Must be lonely. | 你肯定很孤独 |
[47:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:36] | I’ve always felt like there was | 我总是觉得有人 |
[47:39] | this other presence watching over me. | 在监视着我 |
[47:42] | Do you believe in that sort of thing? | 你相信那种事吗 |
[47:45] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[47:50] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[47:55] | Good luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[47:56] | Let me know what you find. | 让我知道你发现了什么 |
[47:57] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[48:11] | What are you doing here, Abe? | 你在这儿干嘛 亚伯 |
[48:12] | You know you’re not allowed on school property. | 你知道你不允许出现在学校里 |
[48:16] | A man just walked into your office. | 有个男人刚刚走进了你的办公室 |
[48:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:22] | I have the same problem. | 我又有同样的问题了 |
[48:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[48:27] | To talk about Patrick Chang. | 谈谈帕特里克·陈 |
[48:30] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[48:31] | His girlfriend hired me. | 他的女朋友雇了我 |
[48:35] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[48:37] | All things considered. | 总的来说 |
[48:39] | I don’t really think it’s hit her yet. | 我觉得她还没受到太大打击 |
[48:45] | I’ll help you with yours, if you’ll help me with mine. | 如果你帮我的话 我会帮你的 |
[48:50] | One of the custodians found some broken beakers | 今天早上 有个管理员 |
[48:53] | in the science lab this morning. | 在科学实验室发现了一些损坏的烧杯 |
[48:55] | And Mrs. Hersholt noticed some footprints | 而且赫肖尔特女士在健身房地板上 |
[48:59] | on the floor of the gym. | 发现了一些脚印 |
[49:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:02] | Over-nighters. | 是”通宵者” |
[49:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[49:05] | Kids who stay at the school over the weekend. | 周末来学校待着的孩子们 |
[49:11] | How long has this been going on? | 这种情况持续多久了 |
[49:13] | I don’t know, seems like a pretty established sub-culture. | 我不知道 好像是个相当成熟的亚文化 |
[49:23] | So, what can you tell me about Patrick? | 那你能告诉我一些关于帕特里克的事吗 |
[49:28] | He was a quiet kid. | 他是个很安静的孩子 |
[49:31] | He used to mouth the national anthem, | 他以前会装嘴型唱国歌 |
[49:35] | as if we couldn’t tell. | 好像我们看不出来似的 |
[49:38] | Is that it? | 就这个吗 |
[49:40] | No. | 不 |
[49:43] | I was warned that he might be mixed up in something | 大概在他死前一周 |
[49:48] | about a week before his death. | 有人警告我他可能卷入了一些事 |
[49:50] | By who? | 谁告诉你的 |
[49:52] | One of his friends. | 他的一个朋友 |
[49:55] | I’m too old to keep the names straight. | 我已经老得连名字都记不清了 |
[49:58] | Was he tall and ugly, or portly and pathetic? | 他是又高又丑 还是又胖又可怜 |
[50:02] | He was a bit heavy, yes. | 是的 他有点胖 |
[50:05] | Calvin? | 卡尔文 |
[50:08] | I checked Patrick’s locker, I couldn’t find anything. | 我检查过帕特里克的储物柜 没找到什么 |
[50:13] | Another fight in the girls’ restroom. | 女洗手间又打起来了 |
[50:17] | Who is it this time? | 这次又是谁 |
[50:19] | Both Beckys. | 两位贝基小姐 |
[50:22] | What am I supposed to do, Abe? | 我应该做些什么 亚伯 |
[50:26] | These kids have no concept of authority. | 这些孩子没有权威的概念 |
[50:29] | I don’t know, dude. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[50:32] | Maybe there’s more nobility in just giving up. | 也许选择放弃可能更高尚点 |
[50:37] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[51:29] | Oh, wicked. | 你个淘气鬼 |
[51:40] | “I only get one life, one body, and I’m trapped in a teapot. | “我只有一身一命 被囚于茶壶之中 |
[51:45] | A harmless shell, with no hard edges, | 无害外壳 棱角磨平 |
[51:47] | no one can see how much love and violence | 无人知晓 我魂灵之中 |
[51:49] | I have inside my soul.” | 深藏多少爱与狂暴” |
[51:52] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷呀 |
[51:55] | “How to make her understand | “如何让她知晓 |
[51:56] | I’m the one who really sees her, who knows what she’s worth, | 唯我知她真我 懂她珍贵 |
[52:00] | who would never mock her innocence, | 从未笑其天真 |
[52:02] | or take advantage of her trust.” | 骗其信任” |
[52:18] | That’s motive, motherfucker. | 动机有了 小兔崽子 |
[52:57] | ♪ When you push down a little hard ♪ | ♪ 当你有些操之过急 ♪ |
[53:04] | ♪ And you don’t know what to say ♪ | ♪ 不知何话可说 ♪ |
[53:07] | ♪ To feel the way you look at me ♪ | ♪ 感受到你深情目光 ♪ |
[53:10] | ♪ To rise above the mystery ♪ | ♪ 宛若揭开谜底 ♪ |
[53:13] | ♪ To know what you’re holding is my heart ♪ | ♪ 知晓你拥有我心 ♪ |
[53:16] | Hey, turn the music down, please? | 请把音乐声开低点好吗 |
[53:21] | What are you doing home already? | 怎么这么早就回家了 |
[53:22] | Last period spare. | 最后一节没课 |
[53:24] | Want me to fix you a snack? | 需要我给你准备点零食吗 |
[53:26] | No thanks, I’m not hungry. | 不用谢了 我不饿 |
[53:53] | Mom wants you to set the table. | 老妈要你去摆桌子 |
[53:54] | I’m doing my homework. | 我在做作业呢 |
[53:55] | No, you’re not. | 你才没有呢 |
[53:56] | I set it last night. | 昨晚就是我摆的 |
[53:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:05] | Calvin, come down here please! | 卡尔文 快下来 |
[54:08] | Little bitch. | 小贱人 |
[54:57] | Where are you going? | 你去干啥 |
[54:58] | I need to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[55:40] | – Jackie? – Yeah? | -婕淇 -什么事 |
[55:41] | You haven’t finished your potatoes! | 你没吃完你的土豆 |
[55:43] | I’m full. | 我饱了 |
[55:50] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[55:52] | But I thought she liked Jake? | 但我还以为她喜欢杰克呢 |
[55:54] | Time for bed honey. | 该睡觉了宝贝儿 |
[55:55] | Okay, five minutes. | 好的 再聊五分钟 |
[55:59] | Benji’s an idiot. | 班吉傻傻的 |
[56:01] | He didn’t even know what a kayak was. | 他甚至不知道皮划艇是什么 |
[56:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[56:11] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[56:13] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[56:14] | I think I heard something in the closet. | 我好像听到柜子里有东西 |
[56:19] | Come on Jackie, I thought we were past this. | 婕淇 我以为你已经克服这个了 |
[56:22] | You’re too old for any more monster nonsense. | 你够大了 不该再说什么怪物的胡话了 |
[56:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:25] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[56:59] | That kid is traumatized. | 那孩子被吓坏了 |
[57:02] | The family is furious. | 她家人都气疯了 |
[57:05] | Did you explain? | 你解释了吗 |
[57:07] | What the hell was I supposed to say? | 我见鬼的能怎么说 |
[57:09] | That you’re some wandering mental patient? | 你是个游荡的精神病人吗 |
[57:11] | A private detective. | 是私家侦探 |
[57:13] | She’s nine years old. | 她才九岁 |
[57:15] | I was investigating the older brother, | 我调查的是她哥哥 |
[57:17] | but I got trapped in the house. | 但我被困在房子里了 |
[57:19] | In connection to what? | 和什么案子相关的 |
[57:22] | The Patrick Chang murder. | 帕特里克·陈的谋杀案 |
[57:26] | Who hired you for a homicide? | 谁雇你调查杀人案的 |
[57:29] | His girlfriend. | 他女朋友 |
[57:31] | I hope you’re not charging her. | 我希望你可没收她钱 |
[57:33] | What have you found so far? | 你们现在调查到哪里了 |
[57:35] | I can’t talk about that. | 我不能和你谈论那个 |
[57:37] | It’s an active investigation. | 这案子还在查 |
[57:47] | Why didn’t you call me back, after Gracie got kidnapped? | 为什么格蕾西被绑架后你没叫我回来 |
[57:54] | Because you were 12. | 因为那时你才十二岁 |
[57:56] | So. I’d helped you before. | 所以呢 我以前帮过你 |
[58:00] | How would it have looked, | 那我的颜面何在 |
[58:02] | the police chief consulting with a child | 警长在面对小镇最大的危机时 |
[58:04] | in the middle of our town’s greatest crisis? | 竟然向一个孩子请教 |
[58:06] | You weren’t the chief back then. | 你那时候又不是警长 |
[58:07] | Well, lucky for you, I am now. | 那你很幸运 我现在是警长了 |
[58:13] | I’ll see what I can work out with the family, | 我会看看能和那家人怎样协商下 |
[58:16] | convince them to drop criminal charges. | 尽量说服他们不要刑事起诉 |
[58:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:21] | This has to stop, Abe. | 你不能再这么干了 亚伯 |
[58:25] | Gracie was not your responsibility, and neither is this. | 格蕾西不是你的责任 这事也不是 |
[58:31] | You can’t run around calling yourself a detective | 你不能到处说自己是个侦探 |
[58:33] | and expect everyone else to play along. | 还指望大家都配合你 |
[58:38] | You know I’ve always liked you. | 你知道我一直都挺喜欢你的 |
[58:42] | But at a certain point, we’ve all got to grow up. | 但某种意义上 我们都得长大了 |
[58:47] | Maybe this is that opportunity. | 这可能就是机会 |
[58:58] | Your parents posted your bail. | 你父母交了假释金 |
[59:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[59:40] | You finally made the paper again. | 你总算又上报纸了 |
[59:44] | What does it say? | 上面怎么写的 |
[59:46] | That you were found masturbating in a little girl’s bedroom. | 说你在小女孩卧室里自慰 |
[59:52] | I wasn’t masturbating. | 我没在自慰 |
[1:00:00] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:00:12] | ♪ At the end of a rainbow ♪ | ♪ 彩虹尽头 ♪ |
[1:00:13] | I’m really sorry, man. | 我很抱歉老兄 |
[1:00:15] | But my friend really needs to get in there. | 但我朋友真得用厕所了 |
[1:00:16] | ♪ You’ll find a pot of gold ♪ | ♪ 有财富无限 ♪ |
[1:00:20] | ♪ At the end of a story ♪ | ♪ 故事落幕 ♪ |
[1:00:24] | ♪ You’ll find it’s all been told ♪ | ♪ 是旧调重弹 ♪ |
[1:00:26] | It was the maid. | 女仆是凶手 |
[1:00:28] | ♪ But our love has a treasure ♪ | ♪ 但吾爱犹如宝藏 ♪ |
[1:00:30] | ♪ Our heart’s can’t always spend ♪ | ♪ 吾心坚韧 ♪ |
[1:00:36] | ♪ And it has a story without any end ♪ | ♪ 故事绵绵无绝 ♪ |
[1:00:44] | ♪ At the end of a river ♪ | ♪ 河岸尽头 ♪ |
[1:00:48] | ♪ The water stops it’s flow ♪ | ♪ 溪水停流 ♪ |
[1:00:50] | Thanks for coming, man. | 谢谢你过来 老兄 |
[1:00:52] | ♪ At the end of a highway ♪ | ♪ 路途尽头 ♪ |
[1:00:52] | I’ve just been drinking too much, you know? | 你知道吗 我喝太多了 |
[1:00:55] | ♪ There’s no place you can go ♪ | ♪ 无处可走 ♪ |
[1:00:59] | ♪ But just tell me you love me ♪ | ♪ 但只需倾诉汝爱 ♪ |
[1:01:03] | ♪ And you are only mine ♪ | ♪ 汝归属于吾 ♪ |
[1:01:07] | ♪ And our love will go on ♪ | ♪ 吾爱将永恒 ♪ |
[1:01:12] | ♪ Till the end of time ♪ | ♪ 永无绝期 ♪ |
[1:01:29] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[1:01:31] | I’m sorry, but you weren’t answering my calls. | 对不起 但你不接我电话 |
[1:01:35] | Yeah, I’ve been busy, | 是啊 我挺忙的 |
[1:01:37] | and you’re not and paying me, so I had to prioritize. | 你又没付我钱 所以我得先做重要的事 |
[1:01:40] | I found another paper flower, in my locker. | 我又在储物柜里发现了一朵纸花 |
[1:01:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:44] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得那是什么意思 |
[1:01:45] | That…They were never coming from Patrick. | 那些从来都不是帕特里克送的 |
[1:01:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:49] | Origami is Japanese. | 那个折纸是日本的没错 |
[1:01:51] | He probably just took credit for it, | 他可能只是占了个名头 |
[1:01:52] | because you started talking to him. | 因为你开始和他说话了 |
[1:01:56] | Oh my God. | 老天呀 |
[1:01:59] | I’m such a racist. | 我真是个种族主义者 |
[1:02:02] | Oh, relax, it’s not that bad. | 放松点 没那么糟的 |
[1:02:06] | Well, then who’s making them? | 那是谁折的呢 |
[1:02:07] | Probably Calvin. He’s in love with you. | 应该是卡尔文干的 他爱上你了 |
[1:02:09] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[1:02:23] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 对不起 我得进去了 |
[1:02:37] | Are you ever gonna get dressed? | 你还打算穿好衣服吗 |
[1:02:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:02:42] | I have people coming over. | 我有朋友要来 |
[1:02:44] | In the middle of the week? | 在周中的工作日来吗 |
[1:02:46] | It’s fucking Friday, man. | 今天他妈的都周五了 老兄 |
[1:02:51] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[1:02:55] | ♪ Sexy boy ♪ | ♪ 性感的男孩儿呀 ♪ |
[1:03:00] | ♪ Où sont tes héros ♪ | ♪ 你那英雄何在 ♪ |
[1:03:09] | ♪ Aux corps d’athlètes ♪ | ♪ 有那精壮肉体 ♪ |
[1:03:17] | ♪ Où sont tes idoles ♪ | ♪ 你那偶像何在 ♪ |
[1:03:25] | ♪ Mal rasées, bien habillées ♪ | ♪ 粗狂又考究 ♪ |
[1:03:27] | 寻人启事 格蕾西·格列佛 | |
[1:03:38] | ♪ Sexy boy ♪ | ♪ 性感的男孩儿呀 ♪ |
[1:04:02] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[1:04:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:45] | Caroline? | 卡洛琳吗 |
[1:04:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:04:47] | I’m outside your place. | 我在你家外面 |
[1:04:48] | You are? | 你又来了吗 |
[1:04:50] | You called me at midnight, remember? | 你大半夜打电话给我了 还记得吗 |
[1:04:51] | I did? | 我打了吗 |
[1:04:53] | You might have to refresh my memory. | 你可能得提醒我一下 |
[1:04:56] | You said you wouldn’t rest until this case was solved | 你说除非案子解决 我家人终得安息 |
[1:04:58] | and my family found some sort of peace. | 不然你绝不罢休 |
[1:05:02] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[1:05:21] | Are these your parents? | 这是你的父母吗 |
[1:05:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:26] | They’re very photogenic. | 他们很上相 |
[1:05:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:31] | And these are your grandparents? | 他们是你的祖父母吗 |
[1:05:33] | Where are they right now? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[1:05:36] | Probably out feeding pigeons. | 大概在外面喂鸽子 |
[1:05:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:05:55] | I need to apologize for the other day. | 我得为我那天的行为道歉 |
[1:05:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:05:58] | I’m sorry you had to see me like that. | 非常抱歉我在你面前那样 |
[1:05:59] | I was in a pretty bad place. | 我状态挺不好的 |
[1:06:04] | I got arrested. | 我被捕了 |
[1:06:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:09] | You saw the paper? | 你看到报纸了吗 |
[1:06:11] | I went to your office. | 我去了趟你办公室 |
[1:06:12] | Your secretary showed me. | 你的秘书给我看了 |
[1:06:17] | What a cunt. | 那个贱人 |
[1:06:27] | The people in this town used to look up to me, | 这小镇里的人曾经很崇敬我 |
[1:06:31] | even the adults. | 甚至大人也是 |
[1:06:37] | I was so far ahead of the game, and then | 我曾遥遥领先 |
[1:06:41] | one day I just woke up behind. | 但突然间却落后了 |
[1:06:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:06:49] | A few years ago, I heard my roommate talking about me | 几年前我听到室友谈论我 |
[1:06:52] | when he thought I wasn’t home, | 他以为我不在 |
[1:06:55] | and he called me a detective, in quotes. | 他说我是一名”侦探” |
[1:06:59] | I could hear him doing this with his fingers. | 我仿佛都能看见他在做这个手势 |
[1:07:04] | It’s difficult to accept | 想要接受 |
[1:07:07] | the difference between who you are in your head | 你认知的自己和他人认知的你之间的差异 |
[1:07:11] | and who you are in the world. | 是件很艰难的事 |
[1:07:14] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[1:07:17] | You do? | 你懂吗 |
[1:07:19] | People act like I’ve never seen a restricted movie before or | 人们总把我当成那种没看过限制级电影 |
[1:07:22] | stayed up past midnight. | 也没熬过夜的女孩儿 |
[1:07:25] | Even my own boyfriend saw me as this little girl. | 我男朋友也觉得我就是个小女孩 |
[1:07:31] | Don’t blame yourself for what that kid did to you. | 别为那孩子对你的所作所为自责 |
[1:07:36] | Experience is overrated. | 经验被高估了 |
[1:07:39] | The world has enough assholes. | 这世界上混蛋够多的了 |
[1:07:44] | It’s been awhile since I’ve known anyone like you. | 我已经很久没遇到过像你这样的人了 |
[1:07:47] | Reminds me why I got into this business. | 让我想起了我干这行的初衷 |
[1:07:58] | Your clothes are ready. | 你的衣服洗好了 |
[1:08:34] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么鬼 |
[1:08:36] | I had some friends over. | 我有朋友过来聚聚 |
[1:08:38] | The door’s unlocked. What if a client came in? | 门没锁 万一有客户来怎么办 |
[1:08:41] | I wouldn’t worry about that | 这你就不用担心了 |
[1:08:43] | now that you’re the town pedophile. | 现在你可是镇上知名的恋童癖 |
[1:08:45] | The phone’s off the hook. | 电话没挂好 |
[1:08:47] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我想确保你没事 |
[1:09:17] | What is this thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:09:20] | That girl left it for you the other day. | 那个女孩那天留给你的 |
[1:09:22] | It’s from her dead boyfriend. | 她死掉的男友送的 |
[1:09:28] | Poor Calvin. | 可怜的卡尔文 |
[1:10:03] | I need the key to the garage. | 我需要车库的钥匙 |
[1:11:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:11:19] | I need you to stay home tomorrow. | 我需要你明天呆在家里 |
[1:11:21] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[1:11:24] | It isn’t safe. | 你有危险 |
[1:11:27] | They’re not coming from Calvin. | 折纸不是卡尔文送的 |
[1:11:53] | Have you found my cat yet? | 你找到我的猫了吗 |
[1:11:56] | No, I actually completely forgot about that. | 没有 我其实完全忘了这事了 |
[1:12:01] | I’m here to talk about your daughter. | 我来是想和你谈谈你女儿 |
[1:12:17] | You preserved her bedroom. | 你保留了她的卧室 |
[1:12:19] | The house hasn’t been touched since Burt died. | 自从伯特去世后这房间就没人进来过了 |
[1:12:22] | Yeah, my parents just redid mine. | 我爸妈也重新布置了我以前的房间 |
[1:12:44] | Do you know where this came from? | 你知道这东西是从哪儿来的吗 |
[1:12:51] | She never said anything about a secret admirer. | 她有没有说过一个暗恋者的事 |
[1:12:54] | Who could keep track? | 谁会一直关注她的动向呢 |
[1:13:00] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[1:13:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:06] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[1:13:08] | Find my cat, Abe. I’m lonely. | 找到我的猫 亚伯 我太孤单了 |
[1:13:21] | Everything alright, Abe? | 一切顺利吗 亚伯 |
[1:13:25] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[1:13:27] | Nobody real comes in before five. | 没人真的会在下午五点来这儿喝酒 |
[1:13:33] | My mind’s running races. | 我的脑子就像在赛跑一样 |
[1:13:36] | I need to relax. | 我需要休息一下 |
[1:13:38] | What happened the other week with Rory Beans? | 那周罗伊·比恩斯做什么事了 |
[1:13:42] | He beat the shit out of me. | 他把我打的屁滚尿流 |
[1:13:45] | Why don’t you just apologize? | 为什么你不试着道歉呢 |
[1:13:47] | For what? | 为何道歉 |
[1:13:49] | No one forced him to steal the fundraiser money. | 又没有人逼他去偷募捐的钱 |
[1:13:52] | He didn’t do it, man. | 兄弟 这事不是他干的 |
[1:13:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:57] | Why do you think he hates you so much? | 不然你觉得他为什么那么讨厌你 |
[1:14:18] | He stole the fundraiser money from the principal’s office. | 他从校长办公室偷了募捐的钱 |
[1:14:20] | – What was it for? – Animal rescue. | -是为了什么的筹款 -动物救助 |
[1:14:22] | Rory beans was bit by a dog last summer. | 去年夏天 罗伊·比恩斯曾经被狗咬过 |
[1:14:24] | Who did that? | 那是谁干的 |
[1:14:25] | Some idiot I got suspended 20 years ago. | 我20年前抓获的某个蠢蛋 |
[1:14:27] | He’s still pissed? | 他还为这事儿生气啊 |
[1:14:40] | Everyone had to submit their locker codes to the office. | 每个人必须上报自己储物柜的密码 |
[1:14:42] | I found another paper flower in my locker. | 我又在储物柜里发现了一朵纸花 |
[1:14:44] | Has she ever said anything about a secret admirer? | 她有没有说过一个暗恋者的事 |
[1:14:46] | I’ve always felt like there was | 我总是觉得有人 |
[1:14:47] | this other presence watching over me. | 在监视着我 |
[1:14:52] | Yeah? | 请讲 |
[1:14:54] | Hey, I need you to check the date | 你好 我需要核实一下 |
[1:14:55] | on the first Rory Beans case. | 罗伊·比恩斯的一审时间 |
[1:14:57] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[1:14:59] | There was a chance he was set up. | 他可能是被陷害的 |
[1:15:01] | I might know who’s really making those flowers. | 我可能知道谁才是那些纸花的始作俑者了 |
[1:16:30] | What the fuck? | 这他妈什么玩意儿 |
[1:17:42] | Abe, | 亚伯 |
[1:17:46] | I know you’re in the closet. | 我知道你躲在壁橱里 |
[1:17:53] | I’m under the bed. | 我在床底下 |
[1:18:04] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你怎么没在学校 |
[1:18:09] | It’s Sunday. | 今天是周日啊 |
[1:18:15] | What are you doing here Abe? | 亚伯 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:18:19] | Do you remember the first case you ever brought me? | 你还记得你给我的第一个案子吗 |
[1:18:23] | No. | 不记得了 |
[1:18:26] | Somebody stole the cashbox, from the school fundraiser. | 有人偷了学校募捐活动的收款箱 |
[1:18:30] | That was the last year we had one. | 那是我们最后一次募捐活动 |
[1:18:33] | I think I might have made a mistake, | 我觉得我犯了一个错误 |
[1:18:36] | implicated the wrong kid. | 诬陷了一个无辜的孩子 |
[1:18:40] | Who cares? Wasn’t this years ago? | 谁在乎呢 这不已经是很多年前的事了吗 |
[1:18:45] | You found it in his desk the next day. | 第二天你在他的桌子里发现了那些钱 |
[1:18:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[1:18:54] | You were just testing me, weren’t you? | 你只是在考验我 不是吗 |
[1:18:58] | Trying to see how my head worked, | 看看我的头脑如何 |
[1:19:01] | if I was really as smart as everyone said. | 我是不是真的像人们说的那么聪明 |
[1:19:05] | Why would I care to do that? | 我为什么要故意做那些事 |
[1:19:11] | Gracie was kidnapped a week later. | 一周后格蕾西被绑架了 |
[1:19:20] | What are you asking me? | 你到底想问我什么 |
[1:19:27] | Are you the bad guy? | 你是那个幕后黑手吗 |
[1:19:33] | I’m an educator, Abe. | 我是个教育者 亚伯 |
[1:19:37] | I hope you understand how even the most outlandish claim | 我希望你明白 即使是一些无厘头的指控 |
[1:19:40] | could tarnish my career, stir doubts about my character. | 也会玷污我的事业 让我的人格受到怀疑 |
[1:19:48] | I found the picture, you stole from Patrick’s locker. | 我找到了你从帕特里克储物柜偷来的照片 |
[1:19:56] | You thought it was Caroline, didn’t you? | 你误以为那是卡洛琳 不是吗 |
[1:20:00] | In the tiger mask? | 戴着老虎面具 |
[1:20:08] | It wasn’t? | 难道不是吗 |
[1:20:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:20:17] | I know about the paper flowers. | 我知道那些纸花的秘密了 |
[1:20:25] | You killed her boyfriend. | 你杀了她的男朋友 |
[1:20:28] | You wanted someone innocent, untouched, just like Gracie. | 你想要一个像格蕾西那样纯洁无暇的人 |
[1:20:34] | You thought he ruined her for you. | 你认为他玷污了她 |
[1:20:41] | Gracie wasn’t innocent. | 格蕾西并不是纯洁的 |
[1:20:46] | She used to stop by my office, | 她经常来我的办公室 |
[1:20:50] | just to show me her outfits. | 只为了向我虚荣地展示她的衣服 |
[1:20:54] | She was 14. | 她才14岁 |
[1:20:57] | Of all people, | 对于任何人 |
[1:20:59] | you should appreciate the relativity of age. | 你都应该认识到年龄的相对性 |
[1:21:04] | That girl got what she always wanted. | 那孩子得到了她曾想要的一切 |
[1:21:11] | She would have loved to see this place, | 她会很高兴看到这个地方 |
[1:21:14] | her face on every telephone pole, | 她的脸出现在每一根电线杆上 |
[1:21:18] | people marching through the marshes, arm in arm. | 人们手挽手穿过沼泽地 找寻她的踪迹 |
[1:21:22] | For a month, the whole country knew her name. | 不到一个月 整个国家都知道了她的名字 |
[1:21:26] | I should have seen it. | 我本来能看出这一切的 |
[1:21:28] | I could’ve saved her. | 我没能救她 |
[1:21:31] | You were just a kid. | 你那时只是个孩子 |
[1:21:34] | No one expected you to find her. | 没有人指望着你能找到她 |
[1:21:39] | She did. | 她指望过 |
[1:21:42] | Abe, I watched you grow up, | 亚伯 我看着你长大 |
[1:21:46] | with the weight of the entire town on your conscience. | 整个城镇的责任都压在你的良心上 |
[1:21:51] | I always felt a little sorry for you. | 我总是对你怀有一丝歉意 |
[1:21:56] | No child could survive that. | 没有一个孩子能在那种情况下生还 |
[1:22:01] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么样了 |
[1:22:06] | She didn’t last long. | 她没能坚持多久 |
[1:22:09] | Her spirit went soft | 她的精神慢慢崩溃 |
[1:22:14] | after I gave our daughter away. | 在我把女儿送走以后 |
[1:22:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:23] | Everyone knows me here. | 这儿的人都了解我 |
[1:22:27] | I can’t have a newborn suddenly appear out of nowhere. | 我不能让一个新生儿突然冒出来 |
[1:22:32] | It wasn’t easy, leaving Caroline on the steps | 对我来说把卡洛琳留在教堂的台阶上 |
[1:22:35] | for those decrepit church mice, | 去照顾那些肮脏的老鼠并不容易 |
[1:22:38] | but I knew they wouldn’t ask any questions. | 但我知道他们不会对此有任何疑问 |
[1:22:42] | My only consolation was watching her mature | 看着她优雅又感性的成长起来 |
[1:22:46] | with such grace and sensibility. | 是我唯一的慰藉 |
[1:22:51] | I took something beautiful, | 我夺走了一些美好的事物 |
[1:22:55] | but I gave something back, | 但是我也还给了她们一些东西 |
[1:22:59] | something better. | 一些更好的东西 |
[1:23:03] | Balance was restored. | 一切又变得平衡了 |
[1:23:27] | I was relieved when I first heard they were dating. | 我第一次听说是他们在约会时我松了口气 |
[1:23:32] | He seemed sort of sexless and irrelevant. | 他看起来那么性冷淡和无关紧要 |
[1:23:41] | Congratulations, Abe. | 恭喜你 亚伯 |
[1:23:44] | You’ve solved your first murder. | 侦破了你的第一起谋杀案 |
[1:23:49] | What now? | 然后呢 |
[1:24:08] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不害怕你 |
[1:24:14] | Nobody is. | 没有人害怕我 |
[1:24:20] | There’s a reason I always obliged you, Abe. | 我一直满足你的要求是有原因的 亚伯 |
[1:24:25] | We both know how it feels when nobody takes you seriously. | 我们都知道没人把自己当回事是什么感觉 |
[1:24:33] | Now they’ll know what we were capable of. | 现在他们会知道我们有多么出色 |
[1:28:00] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[1:28:05] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[1:28:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:28:07] | The cat is a boy. | 那个猫是公的 |
[1:28:10] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[1:28:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:16] | She’s too scared to talk to me. | 她太害怕了 不敢和我说话 |
[1:28:23] | When I was 32, | 在我32岁的时候 |
[1:28:25] | I solved the case of the Willow Brook kidnapper. | 我侦破了威洛布鲁克的绑架案 |
[1:28:28] | It was Ellis Erwin, the evil Principal. | 凶手是埃利斯·欧文 邪恶的校长 |
[1:29:03] | Gracie’s discovery remained a national news story for weeks. | 找到格蕾西成为了几个星期的全国新闻 |
[1:29:09] | I was the “kid detective,” who never gave up. | 我还是那个永不放弃的少年侦探 |
[1:29:14] | The Governor presented me with a medal. | 州长授予了我一枚奖章 |
[1:29:18] | Rory Beans accepted a handshake. | 罗伊·比恩斯接受了和解 |
[1:29:23] | The widow Gulliver called me a hero. | 那位寡妇格列佛把我称为英雄 |
[1:29:28] | I think her cat is probably dead though. | 虽然我觉得她的猫已经死了 |
[1:29:41] | It was like the whole town returned to color overnight. | 就好像整个城镇一夜之间恢复了生气 |
[1:29:47] | People came out for the Potato Festival | 人们十八年来第一次 |
[1:29:49] | for the first time in 18 years. | 为了土豆节奔走庆祝 |
[1:29:52] | Morning, Abe! | 早安 亚伯 |
[1:30:06] | Even Lucy started looking at me differently. | 甚至露茜也开始用不同的眼光看我 |
[1:30:13] | Wait, | 等等 |
[1:30:16] | she’s in there. | 她在里面 |
[1:30:36] | Caroline, | 卡洛琳 |
[1:30:42] | how are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:30:44] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[1:30:58] | What happened to your office? | 你的办公室发生什么了 |
[1:31:02] | I had to take the old headlines down. | 我得撤掉那些旧的头条新闻了 |
[1:31:05] | They looked too stupid. | 看起来太愚蠢了 |
[1:31:08] | Feels pretty empty. | 看起来太空旷了 |
[1:31:12] | Are you back at school? | 你回到学校了吗 |
[1:31:14] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[1:31:17] | That’s good. You should take your time. | 挺好的 你需要慢慢适应 |
[1:31:21] | No one really knows what to say to me. | 没有人知道应该和我说什么 |
[1:31:28] | And your grandparents? | 你祖父母怎么样了 |
[1:31:31] | They’re still pretty confused. | 他们还处于混乱中 |
[1:31:35] | They thought I was a gift from Jesus, | 他们依旧认为我是上帝的恩赐 |
[1:31:36] | not some pedophile rapist. | 而不是一个恋童癖强奸犯的女儿 |
[1:31:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:31:46] | It’s not like you didn’t warn me. | 你曾经警告过我的 |
[1:31:50] | “No matter how simple a case may seem, | “不管一个案子看起来有多简单 |
[1:31:53] | it’s always shocking what you find.” | 你所发现的真相总是会让你震惊” |
[1:31:56] | I was just being pretentious. | 我当时只是在自我炫耀而已 |
[1:31:58] | Still, isn’t it better to know the truth? | 不过 知道真相不是更好吗 |
[1:32:12] | Well, at least you saved Gracie. | 至少你救了格蕾西 |
[1:32:15] | Yeah, sort of. | 某种程度上吧 |
[1:32:18] | Has she reached out to you yet? | 她有联系你吗 |
[1:32:22] | She’s just a kid. | 她还是个孩子 |
[1:32:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:32:46] | Can I get you a tea or something? | 需要来一杯茶或者什么吗 |
[1:32:47] | Oh, no thank you, we’re okay. | 哦不用了谢谢 我们没事 |
[1:32:56] | How are you enjoying the extra space? | 有了多出来的空间觉得怎么样 |
[1:32:59] | It’s great. | 好极了 |
[1:33:02] | Not a little lonely without Corey? | 没有科里陪着不会有点孤单吗 |
[1:33:06] | – He was kind of a deadbeat. – Oh. | -他有点游手好闲 -哦 |
[1:33:10] | It’s so tidy. | 这里挺整洁的 |
[1:33:13] | Yeah, I hired a cleaning lady. | 是的 我请了一个家政保姆 |
[1:33:15] | Oh. | 原来如此 |
[1:33:18] | Oh, did you see you were in another magazine? | 你在另一本杂志上看到自己了吗 |
[1:33:23] | It’s a story that touches people. | 只是个为了感人的故事 |
[1:33:25] | Getting any money out of that? | 能从中赚到钱吗 |
[1:33:28] | It’s good for business. | 这确实对生意有好处 |
[1:33:31] | You, um, you seem tired. | 你看起来有些疲惫了 |
[1:33:35] | Yeah, I’ve been having a little trouble sleeping. | 是的 我最近有些失眠 |
[1:33:38] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[1:33:41] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[1:33:43] | The floor creaks at night. | 那些楼梯在夜里嘎吱嘎吱响 |
[1:33:49] | You know they um, they called us for a quote, | 你知道的 他们打电话过来向我们了解你 |
[1:33:52] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不会介意 |
[1:34:06] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:34:16] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[1:34:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |