英文名称:The Last Drop
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Source Magdalen to Matchbox. Stop. | 火柴盒呼叫曼德林 停顿 |
[00:47] | Germans looting. | 德国人的掠夺 |
[00:50] | Activity increased. Stop. | 行动升级 停顿 |
[00:54] | By the authority of the Fuhrer, I hereby claim all properties… | 经过元首的允许 在此全部的财产… |
[00:58] | Have infiltrated S. S. As instructed. | 被纳粹党卫队所控制 指示 |
[01:05] | Now based at target. | 发现目标在凯勒罗登 |
[01:09] | London, please advise. | 伦敦 请回答 |
[02:35] | Just fixing their lunch? | 他们的午餐做好了吗? |
[02:49] | Ready! | 用午餐吧! |
[03:06] | M mm. | 嗯 |
[03:21] | Come through, Captain Banks. | 过来 邦克斯上尉 |
[03:38] | Very impressive record. | 你档案记录很不错 |
[03:39] | Italy, Belgium, North Africa, Dunkirk. | 意大利 比利时 北非 敦克尔克 |
[03:46] | Nobody’s gonna win this war hiding in a foxhole. | 躲在散兵坑是胜不了这场战争的 |
[03:54] | And tomorrow, you and your men are off to Holland. | 明天 你和你的部队去荷兰 |
[04:00] | Cperation “Market Garden” as part of the First Airborne Brigade. | 与第一批实施”蔬菜市场”计划 空降旅一起行动 |
[04:05] | I’m not at liberty to discuss this. | 我完全服从 |
[04:06] | As of this moment, Captain, the parameters of the mission | 上尉 这次任务成败的关键 |
[04:10] | for you and your men have changed. | 是对你和你部队的行动指令 |
[04:20] | “Cperation Matchbox.” | “火柴盒行动” |
[04:25] | You will be leading the last drop. | 你将领导这最后的空降 |
[04:51] | This rickety bugger’s about to take us | 这次的任务非常艰巨 |
[04:53] | into the unknown, gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:56] | For those of you who don’t know me | 对于那些不认识我的人 |
[04:58] | there’s only one rule in my command. | 我只说一句话 |
[05:00] | Every man is a soldier, and I expect every soldier | 每一个男人都是士兵 我希望每一个士兵 |
[05:03] | to do his duty without exception. | 都要毫无例外尽到他的责任 |
[05:06] | We have a job to do, boys, | 这是我们的工作 |
[05:08] | so let’s get it done. | 我们就要完成好 |
[05:10] | Good luck and God bless. | 祝大家好运 上帝保佑你们 |
[05:14] | I’ll buy you all a beer when we get home. | 回家的时候我请你们喝酒 |
[05:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Maintain course on 139, can you confirm? | 保持路线在139 确认? |
[05:21] | Roger, Matchbox. | 收到 火柴盒 |
[05:23] | Keep a steady course. Bit of a crosswind due east. | 保持平稳速度 风向偏东 |
[05:27] | Cther than that, blue skies all the way. | 除此之外 一片晴天 |
[05:58] | Fresh coordinates, Lieutenant. | 中尉 刚刚收到的报告 |
[06:03] | Roger, Matchbox, | 接收 火柴盒 |
[06:05] | Breaking away from the pack on new heading. | 脱离方向 飞往另外一个方向 |
[06:08] | Due south, southeast on 279, over. | 向南方 从279转东南 完毕 |
[06:16] | L-zee’s here? | L-Z在吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1276个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:208个,六级词汇:93个,GRE词汇:114个,托福词汇:138个,考研词汇:210个,专四词汇:172个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:395个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:17] | And rendezvous here. | 到这里集合 |
[06:21] | Chaps. | 小伙子 |
[06:27] | I’d say we just about lost the element of surprise. | 我说我们不会让人吃惊的 |
[06:30] | Get this glider down, gentlemen, we’re counting on you. | 向下飞 先生们 我们就指望你们了 |
[06:38] | It’s going to start getting a bit choppy, lads. | 可能会有一点摇晃 |
[06:40] | Can I go home, sir? I’ve changed me mind. I left the gas on! | 我现在能回家吗? 我改变主意了 我把东西留在这里! |
[06:44] | Put a bag on it, lves. Your life’s one big holiday. | 带上袋子 埃维斯 你现在活得不轻松 |
[06:49] | We’ve been hit I | 我们被打中了 |
[06:52] | Losing altitude. Lost power on two. | 失去高度 动力减弱 |
[06:54] | Matchbox, you’re too hot to handle, releasel | 火柴盒 你们现在不行了 快放弃! |
[06:57] | Repeat, releasel | 重复 放弃! |
[07:00] | Matchbox to Dakota, we are go for disengage. | 火柴盒 我们准备脱离 |
[07:05] | Fire in the hold I We’re going down I | 抓紧了 我们下去了 |
[07:08] | Thanks for the lift, good luck. | 谢谢你搭乘我们 好运 |
[07:12] | Disengage, Simkins. | 脱离 史密金 |
[07:15] | Come on I | 快点 |
[07:16] | It won’t shift I | 这没有转动! |
[07:20] | Brace yourself, Captain. | 振作起来 上尉 |
[07:25] | Get us on the ground, fly boy! | 让我们安全着陆 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I’m trying to keep my breakfast down. | 是的 我现在正在努力 |
[07:30] | Right ladies, this is it I | 好了 行了 |
[07:35] | Brace! | 抓紧了! |
[07:36] | Good luck, lads. | 好运 |
[07:37] | Hold on! Hold on! | 抓紧! |
[07:51] | No! | 不! |
[07:52] | Get me hand! | 帮帮我! |
[07:59] | Hold on, sir! | 坚持住! |
[08:00] | Gonna try a landing! | 我要着陆了! |
[08:02] | We’re gonna land! | 着陆了! |
[08:04] | Ch, my eyes! I can’t see! | 我的眼睛 我什么都看不见! |
[08:35] | And now I would like to explore | 现在我想探险了 |
[08:38] | this particular avenue of pleasure. | 看看这有什么好东西 |
[08:45] | How dare you I Gustav Handsfeldt, S. S. | 好大的胆子 加斯塔夫·汉德菲德 党卫队的! |
[08:48] | Don’t you know who I am? | 你大概不知道我是谁? |
[08:49] | Clear. | 安全了 |
[08:55] | Voller. | 沃勒 |
[08:58] | You are… | 你是… |
[09:02] | so alive! | 还活着! |
[09:07] | And… and looking so… well! | 看起来还不错… |
[09:12] | I’ll… | 是不错… |
[09:16] | leave… you… gentlemen | 但愿你们能平静的 |
[09:18] | to your reunion. | 谈谈 |
[09:20] | U hm, Gustav… | 加斯塔夫… |
[09:21] | I will see you next Thursday. I hope. | 我希望下周四再见到你 |
[09:26] | Yes. Bye. | 再见 |
[09:30] | What’s it like? Screwing a rat? | 这是什么感觉? 就这样跑掉? |
[09:33] | Tell us where it is hidden. | 告诉我们那东西藏在哪 |
[09:36] | It’s all gone! The S. S. Took everything! | 都没了 党卫队拿走了一切! |
[09:39] | I swear it I | 我发誓! |
[09:40] | He’s lying. | 他撒谎 |
[09:41] | But this… | 但是… |
[09:43] | this is crazy! | 你疯了! |
[09:46] | We are old friends. We still are! | 我们是老朋友 现在还是 |
[09:51] | You know it was not me who sent you to the Russian front, huh? | 把你送到俄国前线的不是我 |
[09:54] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[09:55] | No, all right then! Everything is there! | 不 拿好 所有东西都在那里! |
[09:58] | It’s all hidden away. Somewhere near Arnhem. | 都被藏起来了 在靠近阿纳姆 |
[10:02] | But you need me, you need me, Vollerl | 你需要我 需要我 沃勒! |
[10:05] | You know that! You cannot kill me! | 你知道的 你不能杀了我! |
[10:07] | Good point. | 对 |
[10:15] | Now, I have all the necessary papers. | 我有所有必要的文件 |
[10:19] | You can’t… you can’t get through without me. | 你不能… 没有我 你不会做成 |
[10:23] | Take him! | 拿下他! |
[10:32] | Good. | 好 |
[10:33] | I told you he would crumble. | 我跟你说了他会崩溃 |
[10:35] | Yoo hoo, when you finish congratulating yourselves… | 你们问候完之后… |
[10:39] | Bravo, bravo. | 好极 好极 |
[10:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Have you ever thought of taking it up professionally? | 有没有想过这次做得会这么专业? |
[10:46] | The acting, I mean. | 我是说演戏 |
[10:47] | Yes, as it happens, I have. | 是的 我看是的 |
[10:50] | A thousand Reich Marks per performance, remember? | 你的演技也可以打上一百分 |
[10:52] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[11:01] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[11:06] | He might still doublecross us. | 他也许在欺骗我们 |
[11:08] | Of course he will. | 他当然会的 |
[11:11] | But he will be dead by then. | 到时他就死了 |
[11:14] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[11:29] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你的 |
[11:35] | Nothing personal, Gustav. Just business. | 这不是私人恩怨 加斯塔夫 公事公办 |
[11:39] | Tch. | 这 |
[11:41] | Take care. | 保重 |
[11:47] | It’s my eye. | 我的眼睛 |
[11:50] | How are you boys in the cockpit? | 座舱的驾驶员怎么样? |
[11:52] | Copilot needs attention. | 副驾驶员需要关注 |
[11:54] | Check the perimeter. Come on, everybody out. | 看看环境 大家出来 |
[12:02] | Baker, how many you got? | 贝克 你这里有多少人? |
[12:05] | Two, Sarge. | 两个 军士 |
[12:07] | It’s a bloody mess. | 一片狼藉 |
[12:12] | It’s a bloody mess! | 真的是一片狼籍! |
[12:18] | Try and hold still now, sir. | 别动…我的先生 |
[12:21] | Simkins! Simkins! | 史密金! 史密金! |
[12:24] | Get on to H Q, tell them we’ve missed the landing zone. | 联系HQ 告诉他们 我们没有达到指定降落点 |
[12:27] | Sir. | 是的 |
[12:28] | Rally your troops, Sergeant. | 集合你的人 军士 |
[12:29] | Sir. | 是的 |
[12:30] | Did you manage to get a fix on our position, Lt? | 现在能不能确定我们的位置 中尉? |
[12:33] | Somewhere in Europe, eh. | 在欧洲的某个地方 |
[12:36] | We could be one, we could be twenty miles from the drop point. | 也许距离降落点有20英里 |
[12:39] | No, he’s dead, Wellings. Just give me his tags. | 不 他死了 威灵斯 把他的标签给我 |
[12:42] | Good lad. | 干得好 |
[12:44] | Okay, rations, canteens. How are you doing, son? | 好 现在一切都要定量配给 大家都好吗? |
[12:46] | Right boys, take your weapons take your kits. | 好 孩子们 拿好你们的武器和装备 |
[12:49] | We are after all, reputedly, the British army. | 我们是称职的英国军人 |
[12:55] | Seems to me if we missed the landing zone, | 我觉得我们也许没有到达降落地点 |
[12:58] | we probably dropped over Jerry’s head | 我们也许飞过了杰瑞的头顶 |
[12:59] | and right into his back garden. | 飞进了他的后花园 |
[13:01] | Ch, that’s bloody marvelous! | 那真是太好了! |
[13:03] | Have you ever seen any combat, Lt? | 你有没有看过战斗 中尉? |
[13:06] | Baptism by fire. | 经过战火洗礼 |
[13:08] | Sir! Sir! I’ve got a signal… | 长官 收到信号… |
[13:12] | Everybody down! | 趴下! |
[13:16] | Everybody down! Return fire! | 趴下! 反击! |
[13:18] | Wellings, hit the deck, you plank! | 威灵斯 准备行动 你这个木头! |
[13:36] | Need more ammol | 没有子弹了! |
[13:50] | Right, on my mark, go! | 用我的 快! |
[13:55] | Ammunition! | 子弹! |
[14:04] | Baker, with me! | 贝克 用我的! |
[14:06] | Covering fire, Sergeant! Stay with the men! | 掩护我 中士! 跟你的人在一起! |
[14:10] | Wellings, attend to the wounded! | 威灵斯 照顾好伤员! |
[14:13] | Hey, where’s the corp gone? | 嘿 下士去哪里了? |
[14:15] | He’s done a bunk! | 他逃走了! |
[14:43] | Took three of the buggers out. | 让我干掉了三个 |
[14:45] | Well done, sir. | 干得好 |
[14:46] | Powell! | 鲍威尔! |
[14:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[14:49] | Last seen running in the opposite direction of fire, sir! | 最后一次看到他火力在另一方向 |
[14:53] | Baker, Wellings, Hayward. With me up the right. | 贝克 威灵斯 海沃德 你们跟着我向右走 |
[14:57] | Sergeant, you take the Lieutenant up the left. | 军士 你带着中尉走左边 |
[14:59] | Stay with these men, Sergeant. At all costs. | 跟我们的人在一起 军士 不惜任何代价 |
[15:03] | Of course, sir. Good luck, sir. | 当然 长官 祝你好运 长官 |
[15:05] | Contempt for death, gentlemen! | 别怕死 兄弟们! |
[15:07] | Contempt for death! | 不怕死! |
[15:09] | Get up! Get up! Now! | 起来 起来! |
[15:11] | Cut of the way! Move it! | 快点! |
[15:16] | Stay with mel | 跟我来 |
[15:43] | Reload! | 上子弹! |
[15:47] | Keep your shape, gentlemen! | 看好了 先生们! |
[15:51] | I can’t go running! I can’t go running! | 我走不了 我走不了! |
[15:57] | Fight on through, Wellings! | 继续战斗 威灵斯! |
[16:02] | Baker! | 贝克! |
[16:03] | I’m all right, Sarge! | 我没事 军士! |
[16:14] | Covering fire, Wellings! I need cover! | 掩护我 威灵斯! 快点掩护我! |
[16:18] | Cn your feet, Sir! | 我来了! |
[16:20] | Talk to mel | 说话! |
[16:22] | I’m okay I | 我没事! |
[16:23] | Agh! | 啊! |
[16:25] | Covering fire! | 掩护我! |
[16:34] | Agh! Agh! | 啊 |
[16:35] | Sarge! You all right? | 中士 你没事吗? |
[16:42] | It’s just in the leg I | 我的腿! |
[16:45] | Keep… moving… ladsl | 继续前进! |
[16:48] | I’ve got a jam. | 我上子弹 |
[16:57] | Medic!! | 梅迪克!! |
[17:39] | They are all dead, crash site clear. | 他们都牺牲了 坠落地点找到了 |
[17:51] | You shoot better than you fly. | 你开枪的技术比你飞行的技术好 |
[17:54] | Lucky for you. | 是你好运 |
[18:16] | Sarge, it’s okay, hold on! | 军士 好了 坚持住! |
[18:23] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[18:25] | More than I can say for your dancing career. | 你可能需要跳舞行走了 |
[18:28] | Wellings! | 威灵斯! |
[18:29] | Medic!! | 梅迪克!! |
[18:42] | Coordinates to the Lieutenant. | 你们听从中尉的指示 |
[18:44] | No sir, don’t say that! | 不 你不要那么说! |
[18:46] | You do that, sir! Stay in there, sir! | 你一定行的 坚持住 |
[18:50] | Come on! Damn it! | 快点 妈的! |
[18:54] | Cur Father… | 我们的天父… |
[18:58] | hallowed be… | 神圣的… |
[19:01] | Elizabeth I | 伊丽莎白! |
[19:05] | What a bloody shame. | 真是羞耻 |
[19:23] | What are we gonna do, sir? | 现在怎么办? |
[19:26] | You got a priest in there? | 你会找到归宿的? |
[19:29] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[19:31] | Too late for him. | 太晚了 |
[19:35] | You! Get out of here! | 滚开! |
[19:37] | Get out!! | 滚! |
[19:38] | I’m very sorry, sir. | 对不起 |
[20:49] | Ah, only your timing could be so apt. | 你选择的时机总是这么恰当 |
[20:54] | You survive the murder hole of the Russian Front | 你让俄国前线损伤无数 |
[20:57] | you dodge a firing squad, lie your way across Europe… | 你离开了炮兵连 在你去往欧洲的道路上… |
[21:02] | A deserter, a thief. | 成为一个叛徒 一个小偷 |
[21:04] | And you get within 500 meters of the prize, | 你得到了500米那么长的战利品 |
[21:08] | the Allies invade. | 盟军入侵了 |
[21:11] | You have all the luck of a dead man. | 你没有死掉算好运了 |
[21:17] | Remind me again! | 不要阻拦我! |
[21:19] | Why are we keeping him alive? | 我们为什么让他活着? |
[21:21] | Hans! We still need him! | 汉斯! 我们还需要他! |
[21:24] | But there’s a squadron of S. S. Led by a major. | 还有一个少校领导的党卫队空中部队 |
[21:27] | Kessler. | 凯斯勒 |
[21:29] | Who’s Kessler? | 谁是凯斯勒? |
[21:31] | Kessler is an old friend. | 凯斯勒是老朋友了 |
[21:36] | He organized your Lieutenant’s “winter holiday.” | 他安排了你们中尉的”寒假” |
[21:39] | Go back. Keep an eye on them. | 回来 看好他们 |
[21:43] | Did you not know? | 你们还不知道? |
[21:45] | He has taken over Cperation Libertine | 他接管了自由行动组织 |
[21:48] | and now under Goering’s official umbrella, | 现在处于戈林的保护伞下面 |
[21:50] | he has expanded it somewhat. | 就把它扩大了 |
[21:54] | You said all we had to do was frighten the bookkeeper. | 我们要对付的就是 这个过去的会计员 |
[21:57] | Now it’s Major Kessler, the S. S. | 现在是凯斯勒少校 党卫队的 |
[22:00] | And the entire Allied invasion. | 然后是整个盟军入侵 |
[22:04] | What do you suggest we do after lunch, Lt? | 午餐后你还想要我们做什么 中尉? |
[22:09] | Kidnap Churchill? | 绑架邱吉尔? |
[22:10] | Nothing is as black as you paint it, Beck. | 这不是像你描绘的那么漆黑 贝克 |
[22:12] | No? | 不是? |
[22:13] | They’re pulling out! | 他们过来了! |
[22:15] | You see? | 看到没有? |
[22:16] | All things come to those who wait! | 一切等待都是值得的 |
[22:18] | Heading this way. | 往这边来了 |
[22:23] | The bookkeeper! Come here! | 会计员 快来 |
[22:29] | Major! Major! | 少校 少校! |
[22:42] | And to think, Sergeant, we’ve only just met. | 想想 军士 我们才见面 |
[22:55] | Stupid I | 傻瓜 |
[22:57] | No sense of humor. | 没有幽默感 |
[22:59] | Tighter. Pull it tighter, you plank. | 紧点 再紧一点 你这个木头 |
[23:03] | Shall I get the morphine? | 我能用吗啡吗? |
[23:04] | No, you hit me with any of that gear, | 不行 如果你那么做 |
[23:07] | I’ll be sparko for over a month. | 一个月我叫你不好过 |
[23:08] | Not if we give you it little by little. | 会一点一点让你好受 |
[23:11] | Stick it up his arse. | 让他完蛋 |
[23:13] | What are you offering, jock? | 你想怎么样 老兄 |
[23:14] | No one touches me with impunity, sunshine. | 谁也不能碰我 |
[23:17] | We have to move out. | 我们走 |
[23:19] | What’s the Sarge gonna do with a bum leg? Hop? | 中士的腿不好使 怎么走? |
[23:21] | We’ll leave the sargeant here. Carry on with our objectives. Report his position. | 就把中士留下 我们去 完成任务后 告诉他的位置 |
[23:25] | With what, Tonto? Smoke signals? | 用什么联络? 烟雾信号? |
[23:28] | The radio’s knackered. | 无线电用不上 |
[23:30] | No one is getting dug in. | 没有人能联系上 |
[23:32] | We move out together as a unit | 我们一起行走 |
[23:33] | and you, Powell! | 你 鲍威尔! |
[23:35] | When I want your bloody opinion, I’ll ask for it. | 我如果需要你地建议 我会问你 |
[23:37] | All right? | 行了吗? |
[23:39] | Who’s got the map and orders? | 谁有地图和命令? |
[23:42] | Map’s only any use when you know where you are. | 地图只有知道自己 方位的时候才用得上 |
[23:45] | Take a gander. | 看一看 |
[23:47] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[23:49] | All due respect, Sargeant, he’s not army regular. | 无论如何 中士 他不是正规军 |
[23:51] | What? And you are? | 什么? 你是? |
[23:53] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没有时间争论了 |
[23:55] | Hey, just ’cause I’m all right with a peashooter | 不要因为我的枪打得好 |
[23:57] | don’t make me a team leader. | 就把我看作是领导 |
[23:59] | I’m a pilot, for Chrissake. | 我是飞行员 |
[24:01] | Oh yeah? Flying what? Kites? | 是吗? 飞什么的? 风筝? |
[24:05] | Well, Canada, looks like you got the job, son. | 好了 加拿大人 看起来你的工作不错 |
[24:11] | You’ve got seniority so start bleeding using it. | 资历是靠流血获得的 |
[24:14] | God help us. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[24:17] | Right then, ladies. Pack up your troubles. | 好了娘儿们 整理好你们的东西 |
[24:21] | We’re moving out. | 我们行动 |
[24:27] | We’re due to go to M iami Beach. | 我们真应该去迈阿密海滩 |
[24:29] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[24:52] | Happy? | 开心吗? |
[24:54] | Beck! Bring the bookkeeper. | 贝克! 带上会计员 |
[25:00] | The soup… is excellent! | 这汤… 味道好极了! |
[25:03] | My compliments. | 很不错 |
[25:05] | We are here to look for certain items. | 我们来这里是来找东西的 |
[25:10] | I think you know what I am referring to. | 我想你们知道我说什么 |
[25:12] | You’re wasting your breath. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[25:14] | These are two dirty collaborators, | 这有两个肮脏的女人 |
[25:18] | they work for the highest bidder. | 谁出价高她们就归谁 |
[25:20] | There was a husband but, er… | 都会有一个丈夫… |
[25:25] | You know Kessler, he likes his women single. | 你知道凯斯勒 他喜欢单身女人 |
[25:28] | All right, bookkeeper, talk. | 好了 会计员 别说了 |
[25:32] | Before we get down to specifics, | 现在让我们说说具体事情 |
[25:35] | what is the deal? | 怎么交易? |
[25:43] | I let you live. | 交易是我可以让你活着 |
[26:05] | Clear. | 安全了 |
[26:59] | These buttons need to be pushed in sequence. | 我们需要有顺序地按键 |
[27:02] | Punch in the wrong one, boom! Blown to Berlin. | 按错一个键 我们就会炸到柏林去 |
[27:06] | If there anything unpleasant waiting for us down here | 如果发生了令我不愉快的事情 |
[27:09] | I’ll kill you before you can blink. | 我就首先干掉你 |
[27:21] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:08] | I think we got ourselves a situation here, Sarge… | 我想这里出现了一点情况 军士长 |
[28:11] | Oi, beat it. | 没错 |
[28:15] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[28:17] | battle is going on over here. | 战斗是在这里发生的 |
[28:22] | Following these coordinates, we’re heading in the complete opposite direction. | 根据这些状况 我们走的是完全相反的方向 |
[28:25] | Whatever our objective is died with Capt. Banks. | 不管我们的目标是什么 邦克斯上尉死了就结束了 |
[28:30] | Thought you were here to take a bridge. | 我以为你来这里想过桥 |
[28:32] | These orders are directing us to a target in the middle of nowhere, | 这些命令让我们不知所终 |
[28:35] | what kind of assignment are you on? | 你到底执行什么任务? |
[28:36] | I dunno Canada, you tell me, I ain’t got the foggiest. | 我不知道 加拿大人 你告诉我 我不明白 |
[28:40] | Two days ago before kick-off, | 就在两天前 |
[28:42] | I was reassigned Dennis Baker. | 我被丹尼斯贝克重新分配来 |
[28:44] | Bomb disposal and boy, does he have some previous. | 进行轰炸计划 他没有明说 |
[28:48] | Wellings, last time he fought a round | 威灵斯 根本没有什么 |
[28:51] | was back in basic. | 打仗的经验 |
[28:53] | Ch, he’s got a bit of medical training though. | 受过一点医学的训练 |
[28:55] | Speaks a dozen languages. | 能说十几种语言 |
[28:58] | He’s fallen straight into Airborne? Oh no. | 他是直接分配到空降队? 不 |
[29:00] | That ain’t right. | 不是那样 |
[29:03] | Us being here is no accident. | 我们不是意外来到这里 |
[29:06] | Yeah, this is all ass backwards. | 是的 这很有点问题 |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:10] | What about pretty boy p owell? What’s his beef? | 那个帅哥鲍威尔? 他是做什么的? |
[29:12] | What, the ice cream? | 那个奶油小生? |
[29:13] | First time I ever clapped eyes on him | 我第一次看到他 |
[29:15] | was when he stepped onto the glider. | 是他走进飞机的时候 |
[29:16] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑 |
[29:17] | No. | 不 |
[29:19] | I’ll tell you, that boy knows more than he’s letting on. | 听我说 那个家伙深藏不露 |
[29:21] | Certainly acting like no corporal I’ve ever met. | 根本不像我见过的下士一样 |
[29:25] | You know how I figure it? | 知道我怎么想吗? |
[29:27] | I think when Banks bought the farm, | 我想当邦克斯 买下农场的时候 |
[29:28] | he left the kid carrying the can. | 他让孩子拿走罐头 |
[29:30] | Since we’re on a need to know basis | 我们有理由知道为什么 |
[29:31] | I figure he don’t think we need to know. | 他认为我们不需要知道 |
[29:33] | Yes. For now, we’re just slowing him down. | 是的 从现在开始 我们要让他慢下来 |
[29:38] | Any rate, keep running in this direction | 现在保持这个方向 |
[29:40] | we should walk slap bang into the Americans. | 要是能碰到美国人 就跟鼓掌欢庆 |
[29:54] | Move it up! Move it up! | 快点 |
[29:56] | Woo hooooo! | 噢 |
[30:13] | I nform H Q we’ve taken the bridge. | 通知总部我们控制了桥 |
[30:15] | Just don’t tell’em how easy it was. | 但是别说有多容易 |
[30:19] | You got a cigarette? | 有香烟吗? |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:26] | Ain’t no Kraut gonna set foot on the far shore under my watch. | 在我的监视下 德国佬就走不到海边去 |
[30:38] | At this rate, we’ll make Berlin before Monty or Patten. | 这样的速度下来 我们不久就能拿下柏林 |
[30:45] | It’s a hell of a war, Jack. | 这就是战争 杰克 |
[30:46] | Huh, you can say that again. | 再说一次 |
[30:51] | I say, it’s a hell of a war, Jack. | 我说 这就是战争 杰克 |
[30:58] | Don’t you got something to do? | 你没事做? |
[30:59] | Oh yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[31:13] | You call this a getaway car? | 你说这叫逃命车? |
[31:15] | Where did you steal this bucket of rust? | 这是从哪里偷来的? |
[31:18] | What we need is a truck. | 我们需要的是卡车 |
[31:20] | I can get you a truck in Arnhem. And I also have | 我可以在阿纳姆给你弄辆卡车 |
[31:23] | a contact in Switzerland who because it is me, | 我在瑞士也有联系人 那个人就是我 |
[31:26] | well, he will give us a good deal, yes? So. | 他给我们一个很好的建议 是吗? 所以 |
[31:30] | What do you say? Equal shares? | 你们说呢? 55分? |
[31:32] | What about Max? | 马克呢? |
[31:34] | Do we really need him? | 我们需要他? |
[31:36] | I’m surprised at you. | 你真让我吃惊! |
[31:39] | Oh! | 噢! |
[32:17] | I know your face. | 我认识你 |
[32:20] | North Africa, Royal Engineers, Black Watch. | 北非 皇家工程师 黑人看守 |
[32:27] | Horrible time, it was. | 是可怕的时光 |
[32:29] | You get sand in places you never knew you had. | 那里有沙 你永远都不知 |
[32:35] | Listen, pal, you didn’t cop a look at those movement orders | 从上尉那里接到命令的时候 |
[32:37] | when you passed’em on from the Captain? | 你没看吗 |
[32:39] | Do me a favor, Private. | 帮我一个忙 士兵 |
[32:40] | What’s that, then? | 是什么 |
[32:41] | Don’t talk to me. Ever. | 别对我讲话 永远 |
[32:52] | I’m sorry about what happened back at the crash. | 我对刚才撞机的事很抱歉 |
[32:55] | I just froze. | 我只是害怕 |
[32:58] | And you saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[33:01] | What are you gonna do? Give me a kiss? | 你要做什么 吻我吗 |
[33:05] | Do I look like a sailor? | 我像士兵吗 |
[33:07] | No, sir. | 不 |
[33:10] | Listen, son, you’re not in school now, | 你现在不是在学校里 |
[33:13] | you don’t have to call everybody sir. | 不要叫任何人先生 |
[33:15] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[33:19] | How long have you been with Airborne? | 你作空军多久了 |
[33:22] | 1941, Judge said this or two years in chokey. | 1941 这是窒息的一两年 |
[33:28] | Supposed to be over by Christmas. | 应该到圣诞节结束的 |
[33:30] | They’ve been throwing me out of airplanes ever since. | 他们不会让我驾驶飞机了 |
[33:32] | Been with McBastard since day one. | 从第一天就和他在一起了 |
[33:36] | I don’t know who gets on his pip more, me or the Jerries. | 我不知道是谁和他在一起 是我还是他们 |
[33:43] | It’s not how I’d imagined. | 我不是这样想的 |
[33:48] | I don’t know, I thought… | 我不知道 我以为… |
[33:50] | thought it’d be more heroic. | 我以为更加英勇 |
[33:53] | Maybe I’d win a medal. | 就能赢得奖章 |
[33:55] | Listen, son. | 听我说 |
[33:57] | You have to shoot people. | 你必须要杀人 |
[34:00] | What are you gonna do when the Bosch turn up? | 敌人出现了你会怎么办 |
[34:02] | Wave your thermometer at’em? Blind’em with your Latin? | 对他们挥动你的体温计吗 用拉丁文让他们成为瞎子吗 |
[34:05] | You wanna win a medal… I’ll give you a little pearl. | 你想赢得奖章… 我给你一些珍珠 |
[34:09] | Someone has a pop… you have a pop back. | 有人有枪… 你也要有枪 |
[34:12] | Bogey, eleven o’clockl | 波吉 11点 |
[34:13] | Oh nol | 不 |
[34:15] | Move down I | 向下走 |
[34:23] | Make for the treeline! | 到树林里去 |
[34:30] | Sarge, move it! | 中士 走啊 |
[34:42] | Come on, Sargel | 快点 中士! |
[34:58] | Coward! Coward! | 懦夫 懦夫 |
[35:10] | At this range, might as well be spitting on him. | 在这个范围中 也许会找到 |
[35:13] | Come on, Sarge, on your feet I | 中士 站起来 |
[35:16] | He’s coming round again I | 他又来了 |
[35:19] | He’s coming round again I | 又来了 |
[35:20] | Sarge? Sarge! | 中士? 中士! |
[35:23] | Come on, Sargel | 快点 中士! |
[35:24] | Just stay where you arel | 站着别动 |
[35:28] | Get off! | 起来 |
[35:30] | Come on, Sargel | 加油 中士! |
[35:35] | Move it, you ugly… | 走啊 混蛋… |
[35:38] | Wellings! What are you doing? | 威灵斯! 你在做什么 |
[35:41] | Wellings, where are you going? | 威灵斯 你去哪 |
[35:44] | Stay there, Wellings! | 别动 威灵斯! |
[35:45] | Private, you get back here! | 士兵 给我回来 |
[35:53] | Wellings, you’ll never pick him upl | 威灵斯 你不会打到他的 |
[35:56] | Come on, run I | 快点跑 |
[35:58] | Five bob says he makes it. | 五美元说他能成功 |
[36:00] | Ten bob says he don’t. | 我说10美元他不会成功 |
[36:01] | Wellings, run I | 威灵斯 跑 |
[36:35] | Wellings… you’re a bloody fool. | 威灵斯… 你是傻子 |
[36:38] | But a brave one, eh? | 但是很勇敢 是吗 |
[36:41] | Wellings, don’t you ever disobey a direct order again. | 威灵斯 再不要不遵守纪律了 |
[36:47] | Cr I’ll have you up on charges, you beautiful little boy. | 否则我会指责你 小可爱 |
[36:53] | Gentlemen, when we finish congratulating ourselves | 先生们 庆祝完成了 |
[36:57] | the pilot has probably given our position away | 飞行员赶走你 |
[36:59] | which means we have one hour headstart. | 就是说我们还有一个小时就开始了 |
[37:01] | That’s if he makes it. | 那是他如果成功的话 |
[37:03] | We need to keep moving. | 我们要继续 |
[37:04] | We hit him I | 打到他了 |
[37:06] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[37:07] | He ever let up? | 他没起来吗 |
[37:08] | He’s losing fuel. | 他没油了 |
[37:09] | All right, lads. You heard the corporal. | 好的 你听到下士 |
[37:12] | Come on, you big berk. | 来吧 你这个混蛋 |
[37:14] | Back on your heads. | 跟在你后面 |
[37:17] | Steady on, sir. | 继续走 |
[37:23] | I missed you back there. Turn around, you’re gone. | 我错过你的后面了 转身 你走吧 |
[37:26] | Right. | 对 |
[37:29] | Picnic’s over. Keep your eyes out. | 别惊惶了 睁大眼睛 |
[37:32] | I know you asked me never to speak to you again. | 我知道你叫我别跟你说话 |
[37:36] | But you do owe me ten bob. | 但是你欠我10美元 |
[37:39] | Yeah? Take it outta that. | 是吗 拿走 |
[38:06] | What is to report? | 有什么要汇报的 |
[38:08] | Colonel Dorffman is confident he will drive the allies back. | 多佛曼团长自信他能把 敌人赶回来 |
[38:19] | The colonel’s confidence is admirable | 团长的自信很让人佩服 |
[38:23] | if a little misplaced. | 如果有点误会的话 |
[38:29] | I promised the Fuhrer his prize. | 我答应统帅奖励他 |
[38:32] | I gave him my word, he will accept nothing less. | 我向他保证过了 他不会接受什么 |
[38:35] | The Fuhrer holds a special place for you in his heart. | 统帅的心里 你的地位很特殊 |
[38:38] | You have an enviable position in the S. S. | 你在党卫军中的位置不可动摇 |
[38:41] | Ja, it would be a tragedy to have it cut short by a firing squad. | 是 如果被一个小队伍切断了 真的是悲剧 |
[38:49] | Make the necessary arrangements for the transportation of the merchandise. | 安排商品转移 |
[38:54] | It must be in Berlin before the Allies take Holland. | 盟军占领荷兰之前一定要在柏林 |
[38:57] | Do not fail me. | 别让我失望 |
[39:31] | Don’t kill me, please. | 别杀我 |
[39:40] | Run. | 跑 |
[39:43] | Now it was Kessler who betrayed you, not me. | 凯斯勒背叛了你 不是我 |
[39:45] | Run!! | 跑! |
[40:13] | You took your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[40:20] | Where’s our friend? | 我们的朋友在哪 |
[40:25] | I let him go. | 我让他走了 |
[40:32] | Good. | 好 |
[40:40] | Did you find a truck? | 你找到汽车了吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:44] | But I couldn’t take the risk of driving it through. | 但是我不能冒险去开车 |
[40:47] | The place is surrounded by troops. | 那个地方周围都是军队 |
[40:49] | We will wait till nightfall when our Panzer division arrive. | 我们会等待晚上我们的军队 到了再动手 |
[40:52] | The infantry will be pulled back, so when the shelling begins… | 步兵在后面 攻击的时候… |
[40:56] | we use the barrage as cover to slip through. | 用弹幕射击掩护我们逃走 |
[41:01] | What about the checkpoints? | 检查站呢? |
[41:05] | Gustav Hansfeldt, S. S. | 加斯塔夫汉斯菲德 党卫军 |
[41:14] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[41:18] | The fog of war. | 战争之雾 |
[41:21] | What better time for a robbery. | 抢劫的好时光 |
[41:27] | To Switzerland. | 到瑞士 |
[41:29] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 |
[41:40] | For liberation. | 为了自由 |
[41:41] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[41:49] | I will be back before dawn. | 天亮之前回来 |
[42:15] | I brought you bread and some wine. | 我给你带了酒和面包 |
[42:47] | You could come into the house. | 你可以到房子里去 |
[42:53] | So could Kessler. | 凯斯勒也是 |
[43:07] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[43:10] | For what you did. | 谢谢你做的事 |
[43:12] | Those guards you shot… | 你杀的士兵… |
[43:14] | they were… | 他们… |
[43:27] | I am very grateful. | 我很感激 |
[44:46] | Pint of bitter, a fish supper. | 一点酒 一条鱼作为晚饭 |
[44:50] | Bit of slap and tickle down the palace. | 在宫殿下面有点崎岖 |
[44:54] | Ch, do shut up, lves. | 闭嘴 埃维斯 |
[44:56] | Cutside the lunatic asylum | 在疯人院的外面 |
[44:58] | when I was picking up stones | 我捡石头的时候 |
[45:02] | jumps a loony, says to me “Morning…” | 跳过来一个疯子 对我说早上好 |
[45:50] | Sarge. | 中士 |
[45:53] | Powell’s gone. So are the orders. | 鲍威尔走了 命令也没有了 |
[46:29] | Drop it, scout. And the. 38. | 放下 侦察兵 还有点38 |
[46:31] | You too… lady. | 你也是… 女士 |
[46:34] | They’re in herel | 他们在这里 |
[46:38] | So what… took a little walk in the moonlight? | 那么… 想在月光下走走吗 |
[46:41] | Rendezvous with your sweetheart? | 和你爱人约会吗 |
[46:43] | Afraid you might get lost. | 我担心你会迷路 |
[46:45] | Took the map and coordinates with you, right? | 带上地图吗 |
[46:50] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[46:52] | Wellings, secure that weapon. | 威灵斯 确保武器安全 |
[46:56] | All right, enough of the horseradish. | 好了 别说废话了 |
[46:59] | Now what the hell is going on, Powell? If that is your name. | 鲍威尔到底发生了什么 那是你的名字 |
[47:02] | It’s classified. | 是分级过的 |
[47:03] | I’ll classify a bullet right up your posterior | 我把子弹射入你的身体 |
[47:05] | unless you start talking right now. | 除非你现在开始说话 |
[47:07] | I don’t think you will. Not if any of you want to get home. | 我想你不会的 任何人想回家都是不可能的 |
[47:10] | What’s with the charade? | 游戏怎么了 |
[47:12] | It’s classified, top secret. | 是分级过的 顶级机密 |
[47:16] | Which means if it all goes belly-up no-one’s the wiser. | 就是说如果在肚子上 没人更聪明 |
[47:20] | Quite possibly. | 很有可能 |
[47:21] | Oh, this is bollocks! | 胡说 |
[47:23] | Do you speak German? | 你说德语吗 |
[47:25] | He’s a Nazi spy. We pop him and we go home. | 他是纳粹间谍 我们打了他 然后回家 |
[47:31] | What is she saying? I n English. | 她说什么 用英语说 |
[47:33] | She’s telling us to be quiet. | 她让我们安静 |
[47:35] | I nform her we’re Matchbox. | 告诉她我们是火柴盒男孩 |
[47:40] | Sarge? | 中士? |
[47:43] | Go on then. | 继续 |
[47:48] | If you are “Matchbox”, I am “Source Magdalen”. | 如果你们是 我就是”发起者曼德林” |
[47:50] | Lves, door. | 埃维斯 |
[47:54] | How many Germans at the target location? | 目标地有多少德国人 |
[47:56] | Cnly one. But more are expected tomorrow. | 只有一个 但是你明天 有更多期盼的 |
[47:59] | We do not have much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[48:00] | Where’s Jan? | 简在哪 |
[48:01] | Jan is dead. And you are late. | 简死了 你来晚了 |
[48:04] | Late for what? What are we late for, pal? | 什么晚了 什么迟到了 |
[48:09] | I’m with M ilitary I ntelligence. SOE. | 我和军事情报人员在一起 SOE |
[48:13] | Under the cover of Cperation Market Garden. | 是行动市场花园的保护下 |
[48:17] | My directives are to intercept a VI P bound for Berlin. | 我的侦探截取了到柏林的VIP |
[48:20] | VI P? What VI P? That’s classified. | VIP? 什么VIP? 那是保密的 |
[48:24] | Myself and Captain Banks were to rendezvous | 我和上尉是来这里 |
[48:27] | with a source from the Dutch Resistance. | 和荷兰反抗力量的人员集合的 |
[48:29] | Wellings here will translate. | 威灵斯会转移的 |
[48:31] | ‘Cause he speaks the lingo. | 因为他说方言 |
[48:34] | What about the rest of my lads, Powell? | 其他人呢 |
[48:36] | We needed cover to get in. | 需要掩护才能进去 |
[48:38] | We’re the cannon fodder. | 我们是炮灰 |
[48:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[48:42] | Look. | 看 |
[48:44] | What’s being asked of all of you | 你们现在要做的 |
[48:46] | is extremely vital for the war effort. | 是很重要的战争事情 |
[48:52] | Help me make the rendezvous. | 帮助我集合 |
[48:55] | I’ll do the rest. | 我负责其他的 |
[48:59] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗? |
[49:05] | Why don’t we suck it and see? | 为什么不试试看呢 |
[49:39] | Contact H Q, tell them | 联系总部 告诉他们 |
[49:41] | we’ve taken the transportation depot. | 我们占领了转移地点 |
[49:43] | Cease-fire. | 停火 |
[49:44] | All right, spread out, stay alert. | 好了 出去 保持警惕 |
[49:47] | British. | 英国人 |
[49:55] | Now. | 马上 |
[50:00] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[50:02] | I nvisible cloaks? | 隐形衣服吗? |
[50:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:06] | I ncoming I | 来了 |
[50:08] | Take coverl Returning firel | 别动 还击 |
[50:11] | Tank support’s arrived. | 坦克支援到了 |
[50:14] | German efficiency. Bang on time. | 德国功效 随时爆炸 |
[50:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:18] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[50:41] | We’re being over-run I Retreat I Retreat I | 我们要反击 |
[50:47] | pull backl pull backl | 后退 后退 |
[51:10] | Halt I Halt I | 停下 |
[51:14] | Let’s get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[51:49] | They held me at gunpoint. | 他们让我对准枪口 |
[51:51] | Tortured me for information of the location. | 折磨我 让我说出地点 |
[51:57] | Then they dumped me in the middle of a war zone. | 然后把我放在战争区 |
[52:01] | If your brave men had not found me, | 如果你们勇敢的战士没找到我 |
[52:03] | I may have starved to death. | 我一定会饿死 |
[52:05] | How many men run with him? | 几个人和他一起跑了 |
[52:06] | Oh, sir, well, four or five of them. | 四个人 |
[52:10] | L… I managed to kill a couple before they overpowered me. | 在他们杀我之前我杀了两个 |
[52:14] | Now there’s… just a sniper farmhand | 现在只有一个人 |
[52:18] | and this mad psychotic thing called Beck. | 这个疯子叫做贝克 |
[52:22] | I don’t think he likes me. | 我想他不喜欢我 |
[52:24] | We should have killed Voller when we… | 我们可以杀了 沃勒 |
[52:25] | Do not say that name to me. | 不要对我说这个名字 |
[52:28] | The S. S. Have latitude to do many things. | 党卫军管的事情很多 |
[52:32] | Murdering lieutenants in the German army is not one of them. | 在德国军队中谋杀中尉 不是他们管的 |
[52:35] | At least not without good reason. | 至少没有好的理由 |
[52:38] | But Major, Voller has betrayed us. | 但是少校 沃勒背叛我们 |
[52:41] | He is a liar. And a thief. | 他是骗子 是小偷 |
[52:46] | Ja. | 是 |
[52:48] | Herr Major… | 少校 |
[52:51] | far be it for me to tell you your duty but… | 我不能告诉你职责是什么 |
[52:55] | should not we be in pursuit? | 但是我们不要追吗 |
[53:00] | Gustav, by tomorrow evening, you, I and the entire shipment will be in Berlin. | 加斯塔夫 到明天晚上 我和整个部队都去柏林 |
[53:07] | There are only two possible routes to the farm. | 到农田那里只有两条路 |
[53:10] | As of 180 hours, one here is in the hands of the Americans. | 在180小时 这里就在美国人手里了 |
[53:13] | But the other here are all troops | 但是这里的军队 |
[53:15] | are defending with excessive zeal and resilience! | 都会带着热情和反抗去抵抗敌人 |
[53:20] | Given that the combined British American forces cannot break through, | 美国和英国的军队可以突围 |
[53:26] | what chance of a rogue lieutenant and his band of thieves? | 这对中尉和他的小偷 来说是多好的机会 |
[53:36] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[53:38] | Wake up, minefield up ahead. | 醒醒 前面都是地雷 |
[53:39] | What? | 什么 |
[53:40] | Which way? | 那边 |
[53:42] | Right. No, no! Left. | 对 不 左边 |
[53:44] | Are you sure? | 肯定吗 |
[53:45] | Trust me, left. | 相信我 左边 |
[53:50] | Er, hang on, I think… | 等等 我想… |
[54:00] | Ch! | 哦! |
[54:52] | No, Fritz. | 不 德国人 |
[54:54] | ‘Cause that would piss me right off. | 这样会让我生气的 |
[55:01] | All clear! Hands up where I can see’em! | 没事 举手 我能看到他们 |
[55:05] | Gun down, hands up! Schnell! | 放下枪 举起手 |
[55:08] | Good boy. Now over here… | 好孩子 过来 |
[55:10] | come on, left, right, left, right. | 左边 右边 左边 右边 |
[55:13] | I know you lot march, I’ve seen you on the wireless. | 我知道你们打仗过 我看到你们有无线电 |
[55:20] | Aye, aye. | 是 是 |
[55:22] | Who’s a crafty little Nazi? | 狡猾的纳粹是谁 |
[55:28] | You enjoying this, eh? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[55:31] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[55:33] | Blimey, this how Adolf pays you a lot? | 希特勒给你们很多钱就是这些吗 |
[55:40] | I’m on the wrong side. | 我在错误的一边 |
[55:43] | Where’d you get this? Eh? | 你在哪拿到的? |
[55:47] | Vie getten sie dis? | 你在哪拿到的 |
[55:51] | Lves, bring the prisoner outside. | 埃维斯 把囚犯带到外面去 |
[55:54] | Sir! | 长官 |
[55:58] | Right. | 对 |
[56:02] | There we are, sir. Bit frisky. | 来了 长官 很热闹 |
[56:05] | But he’s all right now. | 但是他现在好了 |
[56:07] | How would you like to meet a British Officer? | 你想见见英国军官吗 |
[56:11] | Let’s get you inside now, sir. | 现在进去吧 |
[56:12] | And take a look at that leg. | 看看腿 |
[56:14] | Powell, you got the squad. | 鲍威尔 小队都是你的 |
[56:16] | Here we are, sir. | 到了 |
[56:17] | H is gun’s up there, he’s been frisked and cleaned. | 他的枪在上面 他什么都没有 |
[56:20] | And now he’s me best mate. | 现在他是最好的伙计 |
[56:21] | Secure him upstairs. | 去楼上保护他 |
[56:23] | Sir. Move! | 去 |
[56:24] | Baker, with me. | 贝克 和我一起 |
[56:26] | Everybody else… | 别人… |
[56:30] | get in the house. | 到房子里去 |
[56:31] | Later on, me and you are gonna have a nice little chat. | 一会我和你好好谈谈 |
[56:37] | Come on! Raus! | 走吧 |
[57:22] | Is it them? | 是他们吗 |
[57:24] | Well, it is definitely one of our trucks. | 一定是其中一辆车 |
[57:27] | Why don’t you get out and take a look? | 为什么不出来看看呢 |
[57:29] | Put our minds at ease. | 轻松一点 |
[57:31] | Here? | 这里吗? |
[57:33] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[57:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[57:54] | Yes, it’s the mad psychotic Beck! | 是 是那个疯子贝克! |
[58:01] | Major, what are you doing? | 少校 你在这里做什么 |
[58:03] | You have a choice. | 你有选择 |
[58:05] | I shoot you now or I leave you | 现在杀了你 |
[58:07] | as I found you, lying through your teeth in the middle of nowhere. | 或者是我发现你让你离开 送你到荒漠中去 |
[58:10] | Which will it be, hm? | 是哪个 |
[58:14] | I, I swear. | 我发誓 |
[58:16] | Oh, no, no, Major, please! | 不 少校 |
[58:18] | Please. Major! Major! | 不 不要 |
[58:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:27] | Well, lookie here. | 看这里 |
[58:29] | Hey, Sargel Check that guy. | 嗨 看看那个人 |
[58:31] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[58:33] | We got ourselves a porker, sir. | 有一个敌人 |
[58:36] | God bless Uncle Sam. | 上帝保佑山姆叔叔 |
[58:41] | I should have left you for the Cossacks. | 我要留下你 |
[58:44] | Left me? Who pulled who from the burning truck? | 留下我? 谁把谁从车上拉下来的 |
[58:47] | Who’s idea was it to drive through a minefield in the first place? | 谁先开始想开车去地雷区的 |
[58:51] | Well, I have seen men get the I ron Cross for less. | 我看过很多人都过去了 |
[58:53] | I’m sure they will let you wear it | 我肯定他们会让你完蛋 |
[58:55] | when they hang us both. | 在他们等我们的时候 |
[58:57] | You would have died 10 times over if it were not for me. | 如果不是我 你死了十次了 |
[59:00] | I was as good as dead from the moment we met. | 从我们见面的时候 开始我最好还是死了吧 |
[59:03] | You steal the treasure from under Kessler’s nose | 你从凯斯勒的鼻子下面偷走了东西 |
[59:06] | and he gets a bullet from the Fuhrer. | 统帅打了他 |
[59:09] | Look me in the eye and tell me… | 看我眼睛 告诉我… |
[59:12] | Look me in the eye… | 看着我眼睛… |
[59:14] | and tell me this is not just about revenge. | 这不仅是复仇 |
[59:21] | Cut of my way… Lieutenant. | 让开… 中尉 |
[59:33] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[59:34] | Anywhere you are not! | 去你不会去的任何地方 |
[59:36] | Then they will shoot you for desertion! | 他们会杀了你的 |
[59:38] | They can only kill me once. | 他们只能杀我一次 |
[59:39] | Beck! This was not an order from High Command. | 贝克! 这不是上面的命令 |
[59:43] | This was a business proposal! | 这是事情的建议 |
[59:49] | All right, so I wanted to get my own back on Kessler. | 好了 我只是想回到凯斯勒那里 |
[59:52] | But that does not mean we can’t get rich into the bargain! | 但那不是说我们不能讨价还价 |
[59:56] | Hansl Hansl You do not walk out on your partner | 汉斯 你不能把你的搭档 |
[59:59] | halfway through a deal! | 丢在半路 |
[1:00:01] | Hans, it’s… you do… | 汉斯 是… 你… |
[1:00:18] | You see, I knew you were smart. I knew it! | 我知道你聪明 |
[1:00:21] | The Americans! | 美国人 |
[1:00:48] | This whole plan is… | 计划是… |
[1:00:49] | I am telling you, it will work. | 我告诉你 会有用的 |
[1:00:52] | You just need to be a little less… | 你需要少一点… |
[1:00:54] | Less what? | 少点什么 |
[1:00:58] | German. | 德国人 |
[1:01:00] | Think cowboy. | 想象牛仔 |
[1:01:02] | How you doin’, ma’am? | 你好吗 |
[1:01:04] | Yes, sir! Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:01:05] | Yes, sir. Try it with me. Yes, sir. | 是 和我一起试试 |
[1:01:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:01:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:01:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:01:12] | Yes, sir! | 是 |
[1:01:13] | Yes, sir! | 是 |
[1:01:14] | Yeehaw! | 哈哈 |
[1:01:16] | Yeehaw! | 哈哈 |
[1:01:17] | Heehaw. | 哈哈 |
[1:01:18] | Yahoo! | 哎呀 |
[1:01:19] | Yeehaw! | 哈哈 |
[1:01:21] | Hee-haa! | 哈哈 |
[1:01:22] | Heehaww! | 哈哈 |
[1:01:23] | Hee-haw. How do I sound? | 听起来如何 |
[1:01:24] | Like Hans from Dusseldorf. | 好像来自杜尔邦德的汉斯 |
[1:01:26] | We are dead. | 我们死了 |
[1:01:27] | Heehaw! | 哈哈 |
[1:01:29] | We are talking about millions here. | 我们说的是百万 |
[1:01:33] | Priceless artifacts, antiques. | 无价的艺术品 古董 |
[1:01:37] | Rare coins, paintings. All taken by the S. S. | 罕见的硬币 绘画 都被党卫军带走了 |
[1:01:41] | Those Nazi swine are ruthless, ja? | 纳粹很野蛮 是吗 |
[1:01:45] | The interesting thing is that there are only three people who know about it. | 有趣的是只有我们三个人知道 |
[1:01:50] | Now, that’s you, that’s me, and the kind Lieutenant here. | 是你 是我 还有中尉 |
[1:01:58] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:02:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:02:06] | You still got those cigars? | 还有烟吗? |
[1:02:07] | Yeah, there’s a couple left. | 是 还有几根 |
[1:02:10] | Give him one. | 给我一根 |
[1:02:13] | Oh, oh. Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:02:20] | You trying to get at something, mister? | 你想针对什么 是吗 |
[1:02:22] | Well, America’s the land of opportunity, ja? | 美国的机会土地 是吗? |
[1:02:27] | So, surely if the spoils of war should… just happen to… | 如果战争的破坏 发生在 |
[1:02:33] | fall into the brave hands of such good men as yourselves. | 你这样的好人身上 |
[1:02:42] | You trying to cut yourself a deal? | 你不想做交易吗? |
[1:02:45] | No, look, no, l… | 不 我… |
[1:02:47] | I prefer to think of it as a “business” proposition. | 我还是认为这是商业建议 |
[1:02:56] | Hey, soldier. Give this guy a light. | 士兵 给他点火 |
[1:03:01] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:03:07] | Get him out of here. | 让他离开这里 |
[1:03:09] | Eh? Yes, but we will discuss… | 是 我们讨论 |
[1:03:11] | Let’s go, buddy. That’s it. | 啊 走吧 |
[1:03:17] | What do you make of all that? | 都是用什么做的? |
[1:03:20] | It’s getting interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[1:03:23] | You can say that again. | 你可以再说一次 |
[1:03:24] | It’s getting interest… | 越来越有趣了… |
[1:03:30] | Can you defuse it? | 你能去掉雷管吗? |
[1:03:32] | If you stop breathing down my neck, | 不要在我脖子下面呼吸 |
[1:03:36] | you see, if you cut the wrong wire… | 如果你剪错了线 |
[1:03:40] | Ever play Russian roulette, Corporal? | 玩过俄国的牌吗 |
[1:03:46] | See, this job requires experience | 这工作需要经验 |
[1:03:50] | nerve | 大胆 |
[1:03:53] | and a hell of a lot of stupidity. | 还有一些糊涂 |
[1:04:04] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[1:04:06] | See… | 瞧… |
[1:04:09] | this is not a bright and shiny VI P, is it, Corporal? | 这不是闪亮的大人物 是吗 下士? |
[1:04:14] | Just do your job. | 做你的工作吧 |
[1:04:16] | I’ll be outside, just in case. | 我到外面去 以防万一 |
[1:04:24] | Oh, it’s time out, is it, Corporal? | 噢 时间到了 是吗 下士? |
[1:04:27] | I can smell it off you. | 我可以从你身上闻到 |
[1:04:36] | My name is Bobby. Bobby Cates. | 我叫波比 波比·卡特 |
[1:04:41] | I’m from Windsor, you know? | 我来自温莎 你知道吗? |
[1:04:45] | It’s just near the Detroit border. | 就在底特律边境 |
[1:04:49] | Some hot water. | 热水 |
[1:04:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:04:51] | There was definitely some morphine left! | 绝对还有吗啡! |
[1:04:53] | It was in here. I distinctly remember it being here. | 本来就在这里 我清楚的记得是在这里 |
[1:04:56] | You’re taking the piss, aren’t you? | 你在撒尿 不是吗? |
[1:04:57] | No, Sarge. | 不 军士 |
[1:04:59] | Christ’s sake. | 老天爷 |
[1:05:00] | There is schnapps. | 这是杜松子酒 |
[1:05:01] | I’m not drinking bloody Kraut nonsense. | 我不会喝该死的德国酒 |
[1:05:03] | 90 proof. | 90度 |
[1:05:04] | Bite on this, sir. | 咬着这个 先生 |
[1:05:06] | Just like my great granddad used to make… | 就像我爷爷以前做的… |
[1:05:08] | All right, I’ll have some of that, then. | 好 我有一些 |
[1:05:12] | That’s not gonna help at all. | 根本没用的 |
[1:05:14] | Yeah, it will. | 会有用的 |
[1:05:16] | There’ll be a sudden surge of pain. | 会有一阵疼痛的 |
[1:05:18] | If you could lie down, sir. | 请你躺下 先生 |
[1:05:20] | Make his head comfortable. | 让他的头舒服点 |
[1:05:22] | Schnapps. | 杜松子酒 |
[1:05:23] | Lie down, sir. | 躺下 先生 |
[1:05:25] | Make his head comfortable. | 让他的头舒服点 |
[1:05:26] | Lie down, sir. | 躺下 先生 |
[1:05:28] | Now this is gonna really hurt. | 会很痛的 |
[1:05:32] | Hold him down. Very good. | 压着他 非常好 |
[1:05:38] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[1:05:40] | Clark Gable. | 克拉克·加布尔 |
[1:05:48] | That’s what we do to our own. | 我们就那样对自己人 |
[1:05:50] | Can you imagine what we’re gonna do to you, Fritz? | 你能想象我们会怎样对你吗 德国人? |
[1:06:01] | Fancy a smoke? | 抽烟吗? |
[1:06:04] | No? | 不? |
[1:06:06] | Please yourself. | 随便 |
[1:06:14] | Get that bullet out of my leg I | 把子弹从我腿上取出来 |
[1:06:19] | Now listen. | 听着 |
[1:06:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:24] | We don’t have to be nasty. | 我们不一定要做得难看 |
[1:06:27] | You and me could be mates. | 你和我可以做朋友 |
[1:06:33] | “Matenzes.” | “朋友” |
[1:06:42] | This is so beautiful. | 好美 |
[1:06:48] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里拿来的? |
[1:06:50] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:07:20] | You were saying? | 你要说吗? |
[1:07:59] | Green? | 绿色? |
[1:08:01] | Or green? | 还是绿色? |
[1:08:12] | So Gustav, what you’re telling me is | 加斯塔夫 你和我说的是 |
[1:08:14] | you put this whole shebang together? | 你把全部家当放在一起? |
[1:08:17] | The stolen art treasures, the booby-trapped barn, eh? | 笨蛋才把偷来的宝贝 藏在谷仓? |
[1:08:20] | Yes, it is therefore because of me alone | 对 因为只有我一个人 |
[1:08:23] | that I will take you to the plunder. | 我会带你去看战利品 |
[1:08:26] | I think we can get some help from Lt. Shannon. | 我想 我们能得到香农中尉的帮忙 |
[1:08:29] | I have been planning this for years. | 我计划这个好几年了 |
[1:08:30] | If we have to talk, I talk. | 如果我们必须谈 我说 |
[1:08:34] | Looks like you two took a beating. | 看来你们两个是在赶时间 |
[1:08:35] | Where you headed, soldier? | 去哪里呀 士兵? |
[1:08:38] | Ch, wait, I gotta get clearance. | 噢 等等 我要看通行证 |
[1:08:42] | Whoa, fellas, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:08:44] | I said wait. Who’s side are you on? | 我说了等一下 你们是哪边的呀? |
[1:08:47] | You don’t cross | 没有我的准许 |
[1:08:49] | until l… get the okay. | 你们不能穿过去 |
[1:08:52] | I get clearance, you get auf Wiedersehen. | 我说可以了 你才能再见 |
[1:08:55] | Auf Wiedersehen? | 再见? |
[1:08:57] | Yeah, that’s Kraut, for “Get the hell out of here.” | 对 那是德语”离开这里”的意思 |
[1:08:59] | Auf Wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[1:09:00] | Danke shon. | 丹克 肖恩 |
[1:09:02] | Whoa, what unit you say you were from? | 哇 你们是哪个部队的? |
[1:09:05] | Go! | 走! |
[1:09:06] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗? |
[1:09:14] | Hold your fire. Hold your firel | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:09:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 究竟发生了什么事? |
[1:09:20] | They’re Germans! | 他们是德国人! |
[1:09:22] | Two day pass for anybody | 谁能把那两个混蛋的脑袋 |
[1:09:26] | who brings me the heads of those two sons of bitches! | 拿来给我 放两天假期 |
[1:09:32] | That was close! | 差一点! |
[1:09:33] | What happened to Gustav? | 加斯塔夫怎么了? |
[1:09:35] | He slipped away. | 他溜走了 |
[1:09:36] | God damn it! God damn it! | 该死! 该死! |
[1:09:42] | Get off the road! | 别走大路! |
[1:09:44] | Which way? | 走哪边? |
[1:09:45] | You looking for, the scenic route? Go left! | 你在找观光路线吗? 左边! |
[1:09:47] | I think we need to go right! | 我觉得要走右边! |
[1:09:49] | Left! Trust me, left! | 左! 相信我 左边! |
[1:10:12] | Next time, I say we head for Switzerland. | 下次 我说我们去瑞士 |
[1:10:18] | We head for Switzerland. | 我们去瑞士 |
[1:10:24] | Oh no! | 噢 不 |
[1:10:25] | Quick! Get out! Cut! | 快点! 出去! 出去! |
[1:10:51] | Say, er… | 说… |
[1:10:53] | last night in the forest… | 昨晚在森林… |
[1:10:55] | that Jan was, was, was he your… | 那个简是 他是你的… |
[1:10:57] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[1:11:01] | Geez, I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[1:11:06] | Do you have a family? | 你有家人吗? |
[1:11:09] | Someone special? | 有特别的人吗? |
[1:11:10] | Well, l… | 我… |
[1:11:12] | I got a lot of “someones,” you know. | 我有很多”某人” |
[1:11:15] | Er, but, er… | 但… |
[1:11:19] | no-one special. | 没有特别的 |
[1:11:21] | Well, at least not yet anyway. | 至少还没有 |
[1:11:26] | Corporal Powell. | 鲍威尔下士 |
[1:11:29] | The man with a plan. | 有计划的人 |
[1:11:31] | Feel like sharing it? | 可以和我们分享一下吗? |
[1:11:35] | Just stay alert. | 保持警觉吧 |
[1:11:50] | You know, pink suits you. | 粉色配你 |
[1:12:13] | Baker, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 贝克 你他妈的在做什么呀? |
[1:12:17] | Drinking. | 喝酒 |
[1:12:19] | Why? What you gonna do? | 为什么? 你要做什么? |
[1:12:22] | Put me up for court martial again? | 又把我送上军事法庭吗? |
[1:12:25] | I’ve been burnt, blew up, | 我被烧过 炸过 |
[1:12:27] | I’ve been busted back to private. | 我被降级为士兵 |
[1:12:30] | So what are you gonna do! | 你要做怎么样 |
[1:12:31] | Sober up. I need you focused. | 清醒点 我要你集中精神 |
[1:12:34] | Sobered up? | 清醒? |
[1:12:36] | Let me show you something they don’t teach you at Sandhurst. | 让我来教你一些 他们在桑德霍斯特没教你的东西 |
[1:12:40] | Oh, big guy. | 噢 大个子 |
[1:12:41] | Holster that weapon! | 放下武器! |
[1:12:42] | Sarge. | 中士 |
[1:12:44] | Holster your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[1:12:45] | Keep out of this, Lt. | 别这样 中尉 |
[1:12:46] | What kind of soldiers are you? | 你是什么士兵? |
[1:12:48] | Powell! | 鲍威尔! |
[1:12:50] | You’re here to liberate us, not get drunk and shoot each other. | 你是来这里解放我们的 而不是喝醉酒和互相残杀的 |
[1:12:53] | What’s the difference? A bullet or a bomb? | 那有什么区别? 子弹还是炸弹? |
[1:12:56] | Put it away. Put it away. | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[1:13:02] | Put it away. | 放下枪 |
[1:13:09] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:13:12] | Enough of this VI P crap. What’s in the goddamn barn? | 别说这些废话了 谷仓里有什么? |
[1:13:15] | Tell us all what is so important | 告诉我们是什么这么重要 |
[1:13:18] | it’s worth the lives of 25 men | 值得25个人的生命 |
[1:13:19] | and don’t you give me any of that king and country bullshit! | 不要想骗我们 |
[1:13:22] | We know what’s down there, don’t we, Fritz? | 我们知道那里的情况 不是吗 德国人? |
[1:13:26] | This ain’t no cloak and dagger job. | 这不是什么体面的工作 |
[1:13:31] | We’re here… on the rob. | 我们是来抢劫的 |
[1:13:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:57] | Now what, genius? | 现在又怎样呢 天才? |
[1:14:01] | Plan B? | B计划? |
[1:14:02] | Fill our pockets and run like thieves? | 装满口袋 然后像贼一样跑? |
[1:14:05] | We are not leaving without the lion’s share. | 狮子没分到我们就不会走 |
[1:14:11] | We’ll wait for something to happen. | 我们要等待时机 |
[1:14:14] | And when it does… | 等时机到了… |
[1:14:16] | We pounce. | 我们就突袭 |
[1:14:19] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[1:14:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:14:28] | So, we’re here to steal the Nazi loot. | 我们来这里偷纳粹的战利品 |
[1:14:32] | The Germans have stripped our country bare. | 德国人搜掠了我们的国家 |
[1:14:35] | I n a few hours, it will all leave for Berlin. | 在几个小时内 都被运往柏林去了 |
[1:14:38] | There’s an impregnable strongroom underneath the barn. | 谷仓下有个坚固的房间 |
[1:14:41] | Baker’s job is to get us in there. | 贝克的工作就是带我们进去 |
[1:14:43] | Never gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[1:14:44] | If we can’t defuse it, then we blow it up. | 如果我们不能拆除雷管 我们就炸掉它 |
[1:14:46] | How long to do that? | 要花多长时间? |
[1:14:48] | Re-route the circuits. Blow it from a distance. Done in no time. | 重新装电路 从远处引爆 很快可以搞定 |
[1:14:51] | No, those are not the orders from London. | 不 我们没有接到伦敦的命令 |
[1:14:53] | You heard the lady, we’re on the clock with this, blow it. | 你听到女士说的话了 我们很快可以完成 炸掉它 |
[1:14:55] | No offence. | 没有过错 |
[1:14:56] | None taken. | 不会伤人 |
[1:14:58] | Canada, have you lost your bleedin’ mind? | 加拿大佬 你疯了吗? |
[1:14:59] | Are you talking about blowing up a ton of loot? | 你在说炸掉成堆的战利品吗? |
[1:15:04] | Who care who gets it? | 谁会管谁得到它呢? |
[1:15:06] | As long as it isn’t H itler. | 只要不是希特勒就行 |
[1:15:07] | Ci, muggins, we can’t get to it. It’s booby-trapped. | 笨蛋 我们做不到的 那是个陷阱 |
[1:15:10] | Booby-trapped, my ass. Laughing boy here is supposed to be an expert. | 专抓笨蛋的 这里笑的人应该是个专家 |
[1:15:13] | Look son, no-one’s interested. | 瞧 没有人感兴趣 |
[1:15:16] | Really? So when you’re back home wobbling on what’s left | 真的吗? 等你回到家时 你的腿瘸了 |
[1:15:19] | of that leg of yours and your wife and kids are starving | 妻子和孩子都在挨饿 |
[1:15:21] | on your disability pension, you’ll say to yourself | 仅靠你微薄的残废救助金生活 你会对自己说 |
[1:15:24] | “We did the right thing there, blowing up a king’s ransom.” | “我们当时做对了 炸掉一个国王的战利品” |
[1:15:28] | I’m not a thief. I’m an opportunist. | 我不是贼 我是机会主义者 |
[1:15:33] | Wellings, you got a say in this? | 威灵斯 你怎么看? |
[1:15:37] | I haven’t got any children. | 我没有孩子 |
[1:15:38] | We access the payload, retrieve it | 我们进入战斗部 然后找回来 |
[1:15:41] | then as per instructions divert it to British soil. | 然后按照指示 转移到英国 |
[1:15:45] | Wait, divert? You said “secure” not “divert.” | 等等 转移? 你说”保护”而不是”转移” |
[1:15:49] | That’s a different matter. | 那样不同 |
[1:15:52] | He was gonna nick it anyway. | 反正他会挑毛病的 |
[1:15:55] | All I’m saying is that if we dip into this | 我说的是如果我们稍加研究 |
[1:15:57] | it’s mission accomplished, Whitehall’s happy, | 任务完成后 白宫就开心了 |
[1:16:00] | you’re still serving king and country | 你还为国家服务 |
[1:16:01] | and no one can ever ask after it | 没有人会被追究 |
[1:16:05] | because it’s top secret. | 因为这是高度机密 |
[1:16:07] | And we all come out of this with something other | 我们来到这个鬼地方 |
[1:16:09] | than bullet wounds and boring war stories. | 求的不只是枪伤和烦闷的战争故事 |
[1:16:11] | And I’ll be honest. | 我会老实的 |
[1:16:15] | You’ll get no help from me without it. | 我不会帮忙的 |
[1:16:18] | Whatever you decide, make it quick. | 不管怎么决定 都要快点 |
[1:16:21] | Kessler will be here soon. | 凯斯勒很快就到这里了 |
[1:16:23] | He’ll become suspicious if there are no guards. | 如果没有守卫 他会怀疑的 |
[1:16:25] | Still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[1:16:27] | How do you expect to divert this cargo? | 你想怎样转移货物? |
[1:16:29] | They’re sending a seaplane to take it to Berlin. | 他们准备派一架水上飞机 送货物去柏林 |
[1:16:31] | The mission and orders are to steal it. | 任何和命令就是偷飞机 |
[1:16:35] | I say we blow it to kingdom come with him in it! | 我说我们把这事和上级说说 然后带他一起走 |
[1:16:42] | I can’t do this by myself. | 我一个人办不到 |
[1:16:46] | Who’s with me? | 谁支持我? |
[1:18:28] | Heil H itler! | 希特勒万岁! |
[1:18:31] | No wonder we are losing the war. | 怪不得我们会战争失败 |
[1:18:53] | Take all of this to the jetty. | 把这些都带到码头 |
[1:19:15] | This is genuine Vermeer. | 这是真正的威尔摩 |
[1:19:43] | N ice and easy, lads. | 很简单 |
[1:19:46] | Let’s make these square heads feel at home. | 我们来让这些笨蛋舒服点 |
[1:19:55] | Five men, four men… | 5个人 4个人… |
[1:19:58] | three men, two men. | 3个人 2个人 |
[1:20:03] | Cne man and his dog, Spot. | 1个人和他的狗 |
[1:20:11] | Went to mow some Jerries. | 干掉一些德国兵 |
[1:20:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:26] | Stay here till I get back. | 留在这里 直到我回来 |
[1:21:17] | The pilot. | 飞机师 |
[1:21:21] | The pilot is our way in. | 留下飞机师 |
[1:21:24] | Or rather out. | 或者去掉他 |
[1:22:08] | Heil Hitler, eh? | 希特勒万岁 对吗? |
[1:22:41] | Find a way of getting aboard that plane. | 找办法上飞机 |
[1:22:44] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么做? |
[1:22:46] | Settle a score. | 创记录 |
[1:22:47] | I thought you wanted to get rich, not even. | 我以为你想发财 不是要公平 |
[1:22:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:54] | Do not leave without me. | 不要拉下我就走 |
[1:22:56] | The thought never entered my head. | 我从来没这样想过 |
[1:23:08] | Frank, right. | 弗兰克 右边 |
[1:23:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:23:11] | Dean, left. | 迪安 左边 |
[1:23:13] | Right on it, sir. | 马上来 长官 |
[1:23:14] | Sammy, put that mortar right there. | 萨米 把迫击炮放在那里 |
[1:23:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:23:24] | Looks like that prisoner was telling the truth after all. | 看来那个囚犯说的是真话 |
[1:23:42] | Ain’t no way in hell | 不会让他们得逞的 |
[1:23:45] | I’m gonna let any Nazi bastard | 我不会让纳粹混蛋 |
[1:23:49] | steal one nickel out of this country. | 偷走一分一毫 |
[1:24:24] | Aw, Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:24:30] | Come on now, pal. | 来吧 |
[1:24:32] | You blow that bloody whistle like a good gentleman. | 吹那该死的哨子 |
[1:24:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:24:42] | Psst, Baker! | 贝克! |
[1:24:43] | Baker, we’re gonna go early. | 贝克 我们要早点行动 |
[1:24:46] | We’re going early. | 我们要早点行动 |
[1:24:56] | You need to be ready for the signal. | 你要准备好看信号 |
[1:24:58] | What about him? | 那他呢? |
[1:25:15] | Get out of the line, Corporal. | 走开 下士 |
[1:25:18] | No, you dopey posh, git, get out of the way. | 不 该死的笨蛋 走开 |
[1:25:24] | Voller. | 沃勒 |
[1:25:26] | You, close the lift shaft. | 关掉左边的门 |
[1:25:27] | Prepare for an attack! Full alert! | 准备攻击! 全体准备! |
[1:25:29] | I knew I should have joined the bloody Navy. | 我知道我应该加入该死的海军 |
[1:25:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:25:59] | Keep down. | 低下头 |
[1:26:13] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:26:58] | Smile! | 笑吧! |
[1:27:26] | Saskia!! | 萨斯基亚!! |
[1:27:48] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷! |
[1:27:50] | Baker! Keep your head down! | 贝克! 把头低下! |
[1:27:56] | Get your head do…! | 低下头! |
[1:27:58] | Agh! Jesus! | 天啊! |
[1:28:00] | Baker! | 贝克! |
[1:28:02] | You want some? | 你还要吃子弹吗? |
[1:28:04] | Well, come on then! | 那来吧 |
[1:28:14] | Lves, where are you? | 埃维斯 你在哪里? |
[1:28:16] | Lves? Are you all right? | 埃维斯? 你没事吧? |
[1:28:21] | Shift yourself, Corporal Powell. | 开门去 鲍威尔下士 |
[1:28:48] | Hello, Klaus. | 哈罗 克劳斯 |
[1:28:50] | How could you betray me? | 你怎能背叛我? |
[1:28:53] | We were brothers! | 我们是兄弟 |
[1:28:54] | We are brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[1:28:58] | What happened to you? | 你究竟怎么了? |
[1:29:08] | You… betrayed… yourself. | 你背叛了自己 |
[1:29:15] | Ranging fire. Cne round. | 上子弹 一轮 |
[1:29:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:29:44] | Come on I Where are you? | 来吧 你在哪里? |
[1:29:53] | We put our guns down, Britisher, and fight. | 我们放下枪 英国佬 赤手空拳打一架 |
[1:29:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:30:09] | That was close, ja? | 差不多了 对吗? |
[1:30:26] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:30:33] | There you go. | 看到你了 |
[1:30:42] | Nol | 不 |
[1:30:49] | No! | 不! |
[1:30:50] | Come back here, you coward! | 回来 懦夫 |
[1:30:54] | No! | 不! |
[1:30:56] | Open fire. | 开火 |
[1:31:10] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:31:11] | I’m with the British I ntelligence. | 我是英国情报局的 |
[1:31:14] | I’ve got to destroy this barn. | 我要炸掉这个谷仓 |
[1:31:18] | Let’s get out of here, soldier. | 我们走吧 士兵 |
[1:31:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:31:35] | Who the bloody hell’s that? | 那个该死的是谁呀? |
[1:31:37] | Some yank. | 美国佬 |
[1:31:40] | Move, move, move! | 走 走 走! |
[1:31:52] | Whoa, check your fire! | 哇 检查一下枪! |
[1:31:54] | Come on! Quick as you can! | 来吧! 尽快! |
[1:31:56] | Got your passport? | 拿了那张卡片了吗? |
[1:32:02] | Why are they shooting at us? | 他们干嘛向我们开枪呀? |
[1:32:03] | Because we’re in a German plane, you berk! | 因为我们在德国飞机上 傻瓜 |
[1:32:06] | Powell, move! Shift yourself! | 鲍威尔 快! 快点! |
[1:32:20] | Where is Max? | 马克在哪里? |
[1:32:27] | Come on, p owell I | 来吧 鲍威尔! |
[1:32:32] | Cut him down! | 干掉他! |
[1:32:36] | Got that one. | 杀掉那个 |
[1:32:38] | Nearly there, son. | 快到了 |
[1:32:45] | Come on, p owell I Move it I | 快点 鲍威尔! 快 |
[1:32:47] | Come on, p owell I | 快 鲍威尔! |
[1:32:51] | Bloody hell! | 该死! |
[1:32:54] | Powell, no! | 鲍威尔 不! |
[1:32:59] | Ch, we got him! We got him! | 击中他了! 击中他了! |
[1:33:00] | Go, go, go! | 去 去去! |
[1:33:22] | What the hell are you waiting for, a taxi? | 你还在等什么 计程车吗? |
[1:33:24] | Go and tell the units to do whatever the hell they gotta do. | 去告诉他们 去做他们该做的事 |
[1:33:27] | Come on! Move it out! | 来吧! 走! |
[1:33:59] | Let’s go home, Jack. | 我们回家吧 杰克 |
[1:34:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:34:31] | Snyder? | 德国人? |
[1:34:35] | Herr Major. | 少校先生 |
[1:34:37] | Gustav. | 加斯塔夫 |
[1:34:39] | You’re alive. Thank God. | 你还活着 谢天谢地 |
[1:34:41] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:34:43] | Ch, what a coincidence, Herr Major. | 噢 真巧合呀 少校先生 |
[1:34:49] | We meet again. | 我们又相遇了 |
[1:34:50] | Open the door immediately!! | 马上开门! |
[1:34:55] | Step back, please. | 请退后 |
[1:35:04] | Auf Wiedersehen, Gustav. | 再会 加斯塔夫 |
[1:35:06] | At last, Herr Major. | 终于再见了 少校先生 |
[1:35:43] | No, it looks far worse than it is. | 不 看起来情况更糟糕 |
[1:35:45] | Baker not with us? | 贝克不是我们的人? |
[1:35:48] | No, he didn’t make it, son. | 不 他没成功 |
[1:35:53] | Who’s the yank? | 谁是美国佬? |
[1:35:55] | I thought he was with you, sir. | 我以为他和你一起 |
[1:36:01] | How’s it going, mate? | 情况如何? |
[1:36:10] | Hold it right there! | 别动! |
[1:36:11] | Hold it right there! Put the tool…! | 别动! 放下枪! |
[1:36:13] | Shoot and you go first! | 是你先开始的! |
[1:36:15] | Put it down! | 放下枪! |
[1:36:16] | I said I’ll shoot you in the face! | 我说了我会向你的脸开枪的 |
[1:36:18] | Lower your guns! | 放下枪! |
[1:36:20] | I said I’ll shoot you in the grille! | 我说了我会杀了你! |
[1:36:23] | I’m gonna kill him! | 我会杀了他! |
[1:36:25] | It’s getting kinda hard to concentrate with all this shouting. | 这么吵很难集中精神的 |
[1:36:27] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[1:36:28] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[1:36:30] | You first. You first. | 你先放下 你先放下 |
[1:36:32] | Don’t be a child! Put the bloody gun down! | 别孩子气了! 放下该死的枪! |
[1:36:35] | No. I have been planning this since 1941. | 不 我从1941年就开始计划这个 |
[1:36:38] | Ch, no, me old china. | 噢 不 我的旧瓷器 |
[1:36:39] | You lot been planning since you invaded Poland. | 你是从侵占波兰开始计划的 |
[1:36:41] | It’s a question of what’s fair. | 这是公平的问题 |
[1:36:42] | Fair’s a place where you win goldfish, son. | 小子 只有公平 你才会获得金鱼 |
[1:36:45] | This property should be returned to its rightful owners. | 这些财产应该回归它的主人那里 |
[1:36:47] | You got a list, love? | 你有名单吗? |
[1:36:49] | Let’s try and be sensible. We’ve all just won. | 我们理智点 我们刚打了胜仗 |
[1:36:52] | We’re not going to shoot. Nobody wants to get hurt. | 我们不会开枪的 没有人想受伤 |
[1:36:56] | We just want… an equal share. | 我们要公平分摊 |
[1:37:02] | Whoa, whoal Calm down I Calm down I | 哇 冷静 冷静 |
[1:37:04] | Put him down I | 放下他 |
[1:37:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:37:07] | Fire in No. 2 engine. Brace yourselves, we’re going down. | 2号引擎着火了 抓稳了 我们要下降 |
[1:37:10] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[1:37:11] | Brace yourself, mate. | 抓稳了 伙计 |
[1:37:14] | Brace yourself, sunshine. Hold on tight. | 你自己抓稳吧 牢牢抓住 |
[1:37:19] | You’re all right. | 你是对的 |
[1:37:21] | I don’t believe this, Canada. | 我不相信这个 加拿大人 |
[1:37:22] | I’ve only flown with you twice and both times you’ve crashed! | 我只和你飞过两次 你两次都撞机 |
[1:37:29] | Anybody see a lake down there? | 有没有人看到下面有个湖? |
[1:37:52] | ‘Shun! | 敬礼! |
[1:37:58] | Stay with the men. | 和我们在一起 |
[1:38:03] | We could have been rich as Solomon. | 我们本来可以像所罗门一样富 |
[1:38:05] | Ch, belt up, lves. It was for king and country. | 噢 勒紧裤带吧 埃维斯 这是为了祖国 |
[1:38:10] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:38:11] | Baker never did give me that ten bob. | 贝克从来没有给我说真话 |
[1:38:19] | I still don’t know if Powell was his real name. | 我还是不知道鲍威尔 是否就是他的真名 |
[1:38:28] | Heroic brave British troops risked their lives | 勇敢的英国军队冒着生命危险 |
[1:38:32] | to save these priceless Dutch treasures | 拯救这些无价的荷兰财富 |
[1:38:34] | from falling into the hands of Nazi Germany. | 免于掉进纳粹德国的手中 |
[1:38:37] | Now, if you would like to follow me… | 请大家跟我来… |
[1:39:08] | Next stop? | 下一站? |
[1:39:10] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 |
[1:39:12] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 |
[1:39:32] | Hell of a war, Jack. | 该死的战争 杰克 |