英文名称:The Last Exorcism Part II
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | There’s a bunch of people out there | 那边有一堆人 |
[00:48] | who are convinced they are possessed. | 谁会相信他们鬼上身 |
[00:50] | Ivanwood, Louisiana. | 路易斯安那州 伊凡森林 |
[00:52] | I think that the very gate to hell is over there, | 我认为那边就是通往阴曹地府的鬼门 |
[00:56] | right off of Bush Drive. | 就在树丛道路那边 |
[00:57] | Cult in this area. | 本地的邪教膜拜 |
[00:58] | It’s a real mix of superstition | 真的是盲目崇拜 |
[01:00] | and folklore down here. You’ve got voodoo, you’ve got Roman Catholics. | 这边的民间传说 这边的巫毒教跟天主教一样兴盛 |
[01:03] | Pentecostalism. | 基督新教五旬节运动 |
[01:05] | I need you to do an exorcism for the soul of my daughter. | 我要你帮我女儿驱魔 |
[01:10] | -I like your shoes. -Want to try them on? | -我喜欢你的鞋子 -想穿看看吗 |
[01:12] | They look good on you. They’re yours. | 你穿起来真好看 |
[01:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:17] | Abalam. | 阿邦魔 |
[01:19] | Jesus Christ, Nell, | 老天 |
[01:20] | can expel the demon from you! | 魔鬼赶快离开 |
[01:29] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[02:36] | You awake? | 你醒来了吗 |
[03:15] | Jesus, you’re freezing. | 老天 你好冷 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:22] | You still pissed at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[03:27] | What’s the matter? You’re trembling. | 怎么了 你在发抖 |
[03:33] | Lil? | 丽娥 |
[03:35] | What? | 怎样 |
[03:40] | Jared? | 杰瑞 |
[03:58] | -Son of a mother! -What the hell is it? | -三小啦 -什么东西 |
[04:06] | What do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:09] | Just wait right here. | 你待在这 |
[04:41] | Jared? | 杰瑞 |
[04:44] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:12] | Jared? | 杰瑞 |
[05:43] | Shh, shh! | 嘘 |
[05:46] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[06:24] | Did you escape from a cult? | 你是从邪教膜拜里 逃出来的吗 |
[06:30] | Do you know who did this to you or what happened in those woods? | 你知道谁对你做这种事 树林里发生什么事 |
[06:37] | Do you even know your name? | 你知道你的名字吗 |
[06:41] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[06:45] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[06:48] | Call Frank at Devereux House. See if he’s got room for another girl. | 打电话给中途之家的法兰克 看看那边还有没有空床位 |
[07:56] | Nell. Nell, can you hear me? | 妮儿 听见吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:594个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:62个,六级词汇:32个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:48个,考研词汇:71个,专四词汇:60个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:115个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:05] | Good Lord, child! | 老天 孩子 |
[08:10] | He’ll kill us all! | 他会杀光我们所有人 |
[08:17] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[08:20] | No. You’re in a hospital in New Orleans. | 不 你在纽奥良的一所医院 |
[08:26] | There was a fire. | 发生一场火灾 |
[08:28] | They’re still sorting through the remains, but it appears | 警方还在清理现场遗骸 但似乎 |
[08:32] | you’re the only one left. | 只有你生还 |
[08:38] | No. | 不 |
[08:41] | He’s still out there. | 他还在那里 |
[08:44] | Who is? | 谁 |
[08:46] | Who’s still out there? | 谁还在那 |
[08:49] | Abalam. | 阿邦魔 |
[08:56] | The demon. | 魔鬼 |
[09:05] | I know you’re nervous. | 我知道你很紧张 |
[09:08] | Devereux is a safe transitional house for girls who have been through a lot | 女子中途之家是身心受创女子的暂时居所 |
[09:11] | and are looking for a fresh start. | 期待新的开始 |
[09:15] | It’ll help you put the past behind you. | 帮你将过往抛诸脑后 |
[09:18] | I think you’ll like it. | 你应该会喜欢那里 |
[09:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Wait here just a moment, I’ll make sure your room is ready. | 在这等一下 我看看房间准备好了没 |
[10:02] | Nice boots. | 漂亮的靴子 |
[10:11] | I don’t believe in demons, Nell. But I do believe in evil. | 我不相信魔鬼 妮儿 但我相信世间有邪恶 |
[10:15] | It’s done by people, not by ghosts and whatnot. | 邪恶是人为的 并非妖魔鬼怪所为 |
[10:19] | Whatever you’re running from won’t find you here. | 不管你逃避的是什么 他不会追来这里 |
[10:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[10:40] | Here you go. | 给你(返还妮儿·史威特之物) |
[10:56] | Before you put that back on, | 在你想再戴这个之前 |
[10:59] | would you take the time to decide | 你是否愿意花点时间决定 |
[11:01] | whether that faith is something you want? | 这个信仰 是否是你真正所相信 |
[11:09] | It’s your life. | 生命是你自己的 |
[11:11] | You get to decide who you are. | 你自己决定你是谁 |
[11:19] | Dinner’s at 6. | 六点吃晚餐 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | -Hi, I’m… -Freak. | -嗨 我是…-怪胎 |
[12:32] | So are you from a cult in the woods or something? | 你们在树林那边做邪教膜拜吗 |
[12:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:51] | Sit. | 坐 |
[12:55] | Just sit. Heh. | 坐下 |
[13:11] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我没用过… |
[13:14] | Are you sure? I mean, better than anything | 这玩意肯定比荒林那 |
[13:16] | you’ve heard in the backwoods. Trust me. | 任何东西都来得好 相信我 |
[13:22] | There. | 来 |
[13:33] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:58] | We all have pasts. | 我们都经历过 |
[14:01] | Like it or not. It’s just a part of who we are. | 不管喜不喜欢 那已成为我们生命的一部份 |
[14:06] | You can’t change it or run from it. | 你无法改变或逃避 |
[14:09] | But you can own it. | 但你能认知 |
[14:11] | So as an exercise, I want each of you to write a letter | 这次练习 我要你们写一封信 |
[14:15] | to someone who’s hurt you | 写给伤害你的人 |
[14:18] | and confront them. | 面对他 |
[14:20] | You can say whatever you like. Just be honest. | 写什么都行 只不过要诚实 |
[14:25] | Just own it. | 只要有所认知 |
[14:50] | You’re doing much better the past two months. | 这两个月来 你进展不错 |
[14:54] | The new job all right? | 新工作还好吧 |
[14:55] | We’re spraying 222 for bugs. | 房子要喷除虫药 |
[14:58] | So let the plastic be. If anybody asks, we’re redoing the paint. | 让专门的去弄 我们来去粉刷 |
[15:02] | Pretty good. It’s taking me a while to get the hang of it. | 还不错 花了些时间才上手 |
[15:06] | But I like being productive, I like having something to do. | 但我想做点事 不想闲闲没事干 |
[15:10] | And you’re getting along with the other girls? | 跟别的女孩 相处还愉快吗 |
[15:14] | I’d like to think so. | 大家都处得不错 |
[15:19] | Come. | 来 |
[15:23] | Okay, play it again. | 好 再来一次 |
[15:28] | -No more nightmares, right? -No. | -不再做恶梦了吗 -没有了 |
[15:32] | I had good dreams last night. | 昨晚还做了个美梦 |
[15:41] | No one’s tried to contact you? | 没有人再试图接触你 |
[15:43] | No, sir. | 没有了 院长 |
[15:48] | You can tell me, Nell. | 妮儿 你可以老实跟我讲 |
[15:51] | No, it… | 没有了 那个… |
[15:54] | There was a darkness, but now it’s gone. | 本来是一片黑暗 可现在都过去了 |
[16:03] | Like you said. | 如你所说 |
[16:05] | None of it was real. | 全部都是假的 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 很好 |
[17:14] | -You working tomorrow? -Yeah. | -明天要工作吗 -要 |
[17:17] | Okay, maybe I’ll see you then. | 好 也许明天再见 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I’ll see you then. Heh. | 好 明天见 |
[17:24] | Bye, Chris. | 拜 克里斯 |
[17:26] | What? Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[17:33] | Wait. So that’s why you’re wiggy over Chris? | 你跟克里斯来电吗 |
[17:36] | He’s nice. | 他人不错 |
[17:39] | He is! | 他人真的不错 |
[17:41] | Well, he sure ain’t no supermodel. | 可他不是帅哥型的 |
[17:45] | Never mind them, they’re just jealous. | 别在意 她们只是吃醋 |
[17:48] | Not unless the boy’s got shit down to here! | 才怪 除非那家伙老二这么长 |
[17:53] | -Wha…? -You are too cute, for real. | -什么…-你太可爱了 真的 |
[18:56] | What are you talking about? | 说什么 |
[18:58] | Hey, guys! | 姑娘们 |
[19:04] | Oh, my goodness! | 老天 |
[19:09] | Did you see that? | 有没有看到 |
[19:52] | Well, do something already. | 动一下 |
[19:59] | Forget this guy. | 走啦 |
[20:02] | Tin fool. | 傻锡兵 |
[20:28] | You’re very good. | 你真行 |
[20:39] | You’ve been missed. | 你不见了 |
[20:51] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[21:08] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:12] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:17] | I think he likes you. | 这老兄喜欢你 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Want some? | 要不要吃 |
[21:40] | They stayed three days but left on Saturday. How’d they do it? | 他们待了三天 星期六才离开 怎么做到的 |
[21:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:46] | -Okay. What the…? -I’m really bad at riddles. | -好 如果…-我对解谜语很不在行 |
[21:48] | Okay, the horse’s name is Friday. | 好 那匹马叫星期五 |
[21:52] | Daddy? | 爸 |
[22:04] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[24:28] | Nell! | 妮儿 |
[24:38] | Help her! Help her! | 救她 救她 |
[24:42] | What did she take? | 她吃了什么 |
[24:46] | -Call an ambulance! -Get back to your rooms! | -叫救护车 -回你们的房间 |
[24:49] | Girls, get back to your rooms! | 回你们的房间去 |
[25:14] | Shush, you! | 不要叫 |
[25:33] | Don’t you stop. | 别停 |
[25:46] | -Nell. -Aah! | 妮儿 |
[25:48] | -You’re late. -I know. | -你今天迟到了 -我知道 |
[25:51] | It’s no worries. | 别担心 |
[25:53] | I told Bev you were running an errand for me. | 我跟贝芙说你帮我跑个腿 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:00] | After work, I have a surprise for you, okay? | 下班后 我帮你准备一个惊喜 没关系吧 |
[26:04] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[26:13] | Just can’t seem to run no more | 似乎无路可逃 |
[26:17] | Seem like the hell hound is | 就像被鬼追 |
[26:20] | I don’t know which way to go | 不知道 要逃去哪 |
[26:31] | Hey. Don’t be peeking in doors. | 不要偷看 |
[26:34] | You’ll find something freaky. | 这里住了许多怪人 |
[26:36] | You best be knocking three, four, five times before entering in. | 进门前 最好敲门敲久一点 |
[26:39] | -All right, kiddo? -I’m sorry, Miss Bev. | -好不好 -对不起 贝芙小姐 |
[27:18] | Hello! | 哈啰 |
[27:28] | Nell. | 妮儿 |
[27:32] | Nell, can you hear me now? | 妮儿 你听见我在说话吗 |
[27:35] | I’ll bring her to you. He knows where you are. | 我会叫她去找你 还有他知道你在哪 |
[27:39] | Am I pretty? | 我漂亮吗 |
[27:44] | Together we can do such wonderful, terrible things. | 我们在一块 能做那些很棒又可怕的事情 |
[27:54] | Good Lord, child, you going deaf or what? | 老天 你耳朵聋了吗 |
[27:56] | I’m so sorry, Miss Bev. The ra… | 对不起贝芙小姐 刚刚收音机… |
[28:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:26] | After you. | 你先请 |
[28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | She’s beautiful. | 她好漂亮 |
[29:23] | -All right, thank you very much. -Thank you. | -好 谢谢惠顾 -谢谢 |
[29:27] | Heh, What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:29] | It’s sugar and cavities, everything good. | 能让人蛀牙的糖 好东西 |
[29:34] | Cheers. Heh. | 请 |
[29:39] | Is it true that… | 那个…你没有 |
[29:43] | …you’ve never had a boyfriend? | …男朋友是不是真的 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[29:51] | Who’s been saying that? Heh. | 谁说的 |
[29:55] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[29:58] | It’s none of anyone’s business. | 这其实不关任何人的事 |
[30:04] | I just… I think you’re really pretty. And… | 我只是…认为你长得真漂亮 而且… |
[30:12] | No. No boys. | 不 没有男朋友 |
[30:26] | I was pregnant though. | 可我怀孕过 |
[30:31] | But I think they took it away. | 但是被他们带走 |
[30:42] | Well, at least I thought I was. Heh. | 至少我是这样认为 |
[30:45] | Heh, see, I told you I was nuts. | 你也知道 我曾跟你说我有精神病 |
[31:12] | I should probably go. | 我该回去了 |
[31:17] | …On the second date? | …第二次约会 |
[31:20] | He went down on me on our first. | 他第一次约会就很哈我 |
[31:24] | Nell! Telephone! | 妮儿 电话 |
[31:27] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[31:28] | You’re a slut. | 你真风骚 |
[31:30] | It’s a boy! | 男生打来的 |
[31:36] | -What? -Dirty girl. | -干么 -下流女孩 |
[31:38] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能根本就没什么 |
[31:39] | -Yeah. -Sure. | -是呀 -当然 |
[31:44] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[31:46] | She has no idea what that is. | 她搞不清楚状况 |
[32:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:22] | Chris? | 克里斯吗 |
[32:24] | Chris? | 克里斯吗 |
[32:27] | Chris, are you there? | 克里斯 是你吗 |
[32:30] | Chris, are you there? | 克里斯 是你吗 |
[32:32] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[32:34] | I want to be inside you. | 我要进入你 |
[33:11] | Nell. | 妮儿 |
[33:18] | Nell? | 妮儿 |
[33:30] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[33:33] | He’s coming for you. | 他来找你了 |
[33:35] | If he can seduce you, he’ll be free. | 若他能诱惑你 他就能得到自由 |
[33:46] | Turn off the fricking light. | 把灯关掉 |
[34:22] | Shut up! | 安静 |
[34:56] | I called last night but you never picked up. | 我昨晚打电话给你 你没接 |
[34:58] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[35:01] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:11] | Everything’s wrong with me. | 我一切都不对劲了 |
[35:16] | Bull. | 胡说 |
[35:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:32] | What do you even like about me? | 你干么喜欢我 |
[35:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:41] | You’re just… | 你就… |
[35:46] | I’m not good at this either. | 我对交女朋友也不是很行 |
[37:46] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[38:33] | Chris? Heh. | 克里斯 |
[38:40] | No. I can’t. | 不 不行出去 |
[38:43] | Come on. | 下来 |
[38:51] | One sec. Yeah, one sec. | 等一下 一下下 |
[39:29] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[39:37] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[39:55] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[39:58] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[40:04] | Chris, come on. | 克里斯 别闹了 |
[40:21] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[40:23] | We’re not Chris. | 我们不是克里斯 |
[40:56] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[40:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[41:00] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[41:02] | Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared. | 别怕 别害怕 |
[41:06] | Don’t be scared, baby. | 别害怕 宝贝 |
[41:08] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[41:09] | It’s me, honey. | 是我 宝贝女儿 |
[41:11] | But… | 可是… |
[41:16] | You died. | 你已经死了 |
[41:18] | No. I just had to find you. | 不 我必须先找到你 |
[41:21] | Before they did. | 在他们找到你之前 |
[41:24] | Before he did. | 在它找到你之前 |
[41:26] | If he seduces you, all hope is lost. | 如果它诱惑了你 一切希望都完了 |
[41:30] | Just know… | 要知道… |
[41:33] | Just know that the good Lord forgives you, | 要知道上帝会宽恕你 |
[41:36] | and you can be saved, Nell. | 你能得到救赎 妮儿 |
[41:37] | -He’s told me. You can be saved. -Yes. | -它告诉我 你能得到救赎 -是 |
[41:41] | -You can be saved. -Yes. | -你能得到救赎 -是 |
[41:49] | I never should’ve trusted that preacher to do what had to be done. | 我不该相信那名牧师 他叫我做的事 |
[41:54] | The fate of the world hangs in the balance. | 世界未来命运 悬而未决 |
[41:57] | I have to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[42:06] | I’d do anything for you, my precious darling. | 我愿意为你做任何事情 宝贝女儿 |
[42:12] | -No, Daddy, no. Please! -Baby… | -求你不要 爸爸 -宝贝… |
[42:14] | Forgive me, Nell. Forgive me, Nell. | 原谅我 妮儿 |
[42:17] | -No… No. -Forgive me. I failed you. | -不…-原谅我 我辜负了你 |
[42:19] | -No, Daddy, don’t! -Baby, this is the only way. | -不 爸爸不要 -宝贝 这是唯一的办法 |
[42:21] | It’s the only way to protect you. | 这是唯一保护你的方法 |
[42:24] | Please, Daddy, no! | 求你 爸爸不要 |
[42:26] | May God forgive me! | 老天原谅我 |
[42:34] | Gwen! | 关恩 |
[42:42] | No one can have you but him. | 除了它以外 没有人能拥有你 |
[42:50] | Leave him alone! | 放过他 |
[42:53] | Stop it! Please! | 住手 求求你 |
[42:58] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[43:03] | -What’s going on? -It’s him. | -出了什么事 -是它 |
[43:05] | He’s… | 它… |
[43:08] | Please. | 求你 |
[43:10] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[43:57] | It happened. | 事情发生了 |
[44:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[44:10] | They won’t be as kind in a psychiatric hospital. | 如果在精神病院 他们就不会对你这么仁慈 |
[44:13] | I am not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[44:14] | -Nell… -I know what I saw. | -妮儿…-我知道我看到什么 |
[44:16] | Come on, don’t let this set you back! | 别让这件事 把你打回原点 |
[44:19] | No, just listen to me! Please! | 不 你听我说 拜托 |
[44:21] | Gwen wasn’t Gwen! | 关恩不是关恩 |
[44:25] | It was him! Just like in Ivanwood! | 是它 就像在伊凡森林所发生的 |
[44:28] | Enough! | 够了 |
[44:30] | If you keep this up, I’ll be left with no choice. | 如果你继续这样 我们就没得谈了 |
[44:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:49] | In a week, you’re gonna look back at this | 过一个礼拜 你再回想这件事 |
[44:51] | with a little perspective, okay? | 更具有洞察力一点 好吗 |
[44:54] | Stop touching me! | 别碰我 |
[44:59] | In a week, we’ll probably all be dead. | 一周内 恐怕我们全都会死光 |
[48:05] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[48:30] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[48:52] | Stop! | 住手 |
[49:23] | No! | 不 |
[49:34] | And I say, put on the whole armor of God | 我说 披上神的盔甲 |
[49:36] | that he may be able to stand the wiles of the devil. | 令魔鬼的诡计 |
[49:38] | For while we wrestle not against flesh… | 无法得逞 |
[49:39] | What are you watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[49:45] | What? | 干么 |
[49:47] | We’re watching you. | 我们在看你 |
[49:55] | I don’t understand. What is that? | 我不明白 那是什么 |
[50:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[50:03] | That’s not me. | 那人不是我 |
[50:08] | Uh, obviously that’s not me. | 那个人根本就不是我 |
[50:10] | Oh, it’s you, all right. | 就是你 没有错 |
[50:12] | I saw a picture. | 我看过一幅画 |
[50:13] | -You look just like your mother. -Really? | -你长得很像你母亲 -真的吗 |
[50:15] | Yeah, I saw the painting. | 真的 我看过她的画像 |
[50:16] | Oh, thank you so much. That’s such a compliment. She’s so beautiful. | 多谢 感谢你的赞美 她真的好美 |
[50:19] | Were you very close? | 你们很亲近吗 |
[50:21] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[50:23] | Yeah. That’s safe to say. She was my best friend. | 说她是我最好的朋友 一点也没错 |
[50:28] | Where did you…? | 你们在哪找到… |
[50:31] | Where did you find this? | 上哪找到这个视频 |
[50:33] | Your girlfriend found it online while looking up the freaky shit. | 你女朋友在网络视频 找”稀奇古怪”时看到的 |
[50:39] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[50:40] | If you keep quiet… | 如果你给我安静… |
[50:41] | Just found it. | 就是网络上找到的 |
[50:43] | …for 10 seconds, I’ll let the girl go! One! | …数十下 我可以让这女孩离开 一 |
[50:48] | Two. | 二 |
[50:53] | -No! -Stop it! | -不 -停止 |
[50:54] | -Three! -We’re done! Stop it. | -三 -行了 停下来 |
[50:56] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 停下来 停下来 |
[50:59] | -Stop! -What the hell is going on? | -停 -你们在干什么 |
[51:01] | -Girl’s got a demon in her! -Screw you! | -这女孩被魔鬼附身 -你们去死 |
[51:07] | She does. | 真的鬼上身 |
[51:15] | We all have pasts we wish we could undo, kiddo. | 我们都经历过一些坏事 我们也都希望能走出阴影 |
[51:20] | But I hope you know, in your heart, | 但我希望 在你心底你清楚 |
[51:23] | that that video is not you. | 这段视频 里面的人不是你 |
[51:26] | It ain’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[51:28] | Those people, that cult, what they did, | 那些邪教膜拜的人 他们所为 |
[51:32] | that doesn’t define you. | 并不能框住你 |
[51:36] | Only your actions do. | 只有你的行为才会 |
[51:54] | You gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[52:00] | I’ll be fine. | 不会有事 |
[53:36] | Please, Lord. Please. | 神呀 求你 |
[53:42] | Please show me the way. | 求你指引我方向 |
[53:45] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[53:48] | I’m sorry, sir. I was just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[53:51] | it never hurts to ask for help. | 求神帮忙 不是什么坏事 |
[53:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[53:59] | And it’s lonely, isn’t it? | 一个人独自面对吗 |
[54:02] | Fighting a losing battle. | 打了一场败仗 |
[54:08] | Day after day. | 日复一日 |
[54:11] | When you know you can’t win. | 当你知道打不赢时 |
[54:15] | You’re just putting off the inevitable. | 你只是在拖时间罢了 |
[54:20] | And for what? | 干么这样 |
[54:23] | Hmm? | 哼 |
[54:25] | For what? | 为什么 |
[54:28] | What good comes from resistance? | 抗拒无用 |
[54:31] | When all you have to do is ask for his love. | 你唯一要做的 即寻求它的爱 |
[54:36] | Let him into your heart. Yes. | 让它进入你体内 |
[54:39] | See, all that fighting and resistance | 明白吗 所有的抗拒都无用 |
[54:43] | just seems so wasteful now, doesn’t it? | 所作所为皆是徒然 不是吗 |
[54:53] | It’s all right, child. He’s patient. | 没事孩子 它有耐心 |
[54:58] | And you can’t run from him. | 你无法逃避它 |
[55:02] | Sorry, sir, can you please let me go? | 对不起 我可不可以走了 |
[55:04] | There’s no place you can go. There’s no place he won’t follow you. | 你无处可去 你走到哪它跟到哪 |
[55:11] | After the fall, | 堕落后 |
[55:13] | comes the rise. | 再升起 |
[55:15] | And he has great plans for you. | 它对你安排了大计划 |
[55:20] | He will set you free. | 它将释放你自由 |
[55:25] | Please, let me go! Let me… | 求你让我走 让我走… |
[55:27] | Let him into your heart He will set you free! | 让它进入你心里 它将释放你自由 |
[55:32] | Believe in him! | 相信它 |
[56:04] | Hey, hey, Lady! | 小姐 |
[56:08] | Ha! That’s unbelievable! | 不可思议 |
[56:10] | I’m sorry, do you need something? | 对不起 有事吗 |
[56:11] | Uh… The video. | 视频 |
[56:13] | The way you bend your body all around like that. | 你身体弯成那样 |
[56:15] | That’s amazing! That shit’s amazing! Huh? | 不可思议 太神奇了 |
[56:18] | -I gotta get a picture with you, okay? -No. I’m sorry. | -可不可以跟你合拍一张照片 -不 对不起 |
[56:21] | Come on, it’ll only take a second, please. Just… Huh? | 拜托 只花你几秒钟时间 |
[56:24] | Real fast. | 很快就好 |
[56:35] | I don’t know why… | 怎么会这样… |
[56:37] | You know, my friend thinks all of this shit is really real. | 我朋友认为 你在视频上的演出都是真的 |
[56:40] | That is gonna blow his mind. If I could just get a picture with you. | 能跟你拍张照 一定会他乐翻天 |
[56:43] | -Please, lady. One little picture. -No, I’m sorry. No. Please. | -拜托小姐 再拍一张 -不 对不起 |
[56:46] | -Come on, just one little picture. -Just fuck off! | -拜托 再拍一张 -滚开去死 |
[57:09] | Help him. | 快救他 |
[57:12] | Somebody help! | 来人呀 救命 |
[57:16] | -Help him! -Nell. Nell. | -快救他 -妮儿 |
[57:19] | You need to come with me. | 你跟我走 |
[57:21] | Please. Trust me. | 求你 相信我 |
[57:31] | I’ve been keeping watch over you since the hospital. | 从你住院开始 我就一直在注意你 |
[57:34] | The Order of the Right Hand, | 护世圣战团 |
[57:35] | they’ve been trying to protect you from a dark presence. | 他们试图保护你远离黑暗势力 |
[57:39] | They have an old prophecy about the end time. | 对于末日 他们有一则古老预言 |
[57:42] | They will be brought about when a demon takes an innocent. | 当魔鬼占据一名纯真童女 |
[57:45] | Not by force, but by her own free will. | 不威胁恐吓 而出自该童女的自愿 |
[57:50] | And our destruction will follow. | 接着世界将跟着毁灭 |
[57:53] | I saw your devil. | 我看过跟着你的魔鬼 |
[57:55] | And he’s planning something. | 它正图谋着什么 |
[57:58] | For you. | 对你 |
[58:03] | Miss Cecile, I know I can’t do this on my own. | 瑟西尔小姐 我知道我无法独自对抗 |
[58:07] | But I don’t have any money. | 可我也没钱 |
[58:12] | Child, I ain’t asked you for one red cent. | 孩子 我不收你半毛钱 |
[58:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[58:31] | Relax. You’re safe here. | 放轻松 你在这很安全 |
[58:34] | Darkness is not the only power in this world. | 这世界 并非只有黑暗邪恶力量 |
[58:39] | There are also forces for protection. | 同时也有保护者的力量存在 |
[58:48] | Place your hands on the table like this. | 像这样手摆在桌面上 |
[58:59] | Nell Margaret Sweetzer, | 妮儿 玛格丽特 史威特 |
[59:01] | you will listen to the sound of my voice | 你将听到我呼唤的声音 |
[59:04] | as I call on Baron Samedi to protect you. | 当我召唤沙麦地爵来保护你时 |
[59:09] | I need you to relax. | 我要你放轻松 |
[59:20] | You will take five breaths, | 你深呼吸五次 |
[59:22] | and on the fifth, the clouds behind your eyes will part. | 呼吸到第五次 你眼前的乌云将散离 |
[59:29] | One. | 一 |
[59:31] | Two. | 二 |
[59:35] | Three. | 三 |
[59:39] | Four. | 四 |
[59:47] | Five. | 五 |
[59:53] | And now you can see. | 现在你能看见 |
[59:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:59] | Nell Margaret Sweetzer, | 妮儿 玛格丽特 史威特 |
[1:00:01] | on the count of five, you will let me see with your eyes | 在数到第五 你将让我借由你的眼视物 |
[1:00:05] | and take me back to the day you first felt his touch. | 带我回到你与它接触的第一天 |
[1:00:11] | One. | 一 |
[1:00:13] | Two. | 二 |
[1:00:15] | Three. | 三 |
[1:00:19] | Four. | 四 |
[1:00:24] | Five. | 五 |
[1:00:43] | Nell… | 妮儿… |
[1:00:46] | …let me see what you see. | …让我见你所见 |
[1:00:49] | No. | 不要 |
[1:00:51] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:00:53] | You don’t need to hold back. | 你不必隐暪什么 |
[1:00:55] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[1:00:59] | No harm will come to you. | 你不会遭到伤害 |
[1:01:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:07] | It’s not safe for you. | 对你不安全 |
[1:01:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:01:15] | Unh! Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:01:20] | -Oh, my God. -What is it, child? | -我的天 -出了什么事 |
[1:01:23] | Stop! Make it stop! | 停止 让它停下来 |
[1:01:26] | What’s happening? What do you see? | 怎么了 你看到什么 |
[1:01:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:34] | No! He’s here. | 不 它在这里 |
[1:01:37] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:01:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:43] | By the divine in all, on the count of five, you will release her! | 以所有众神之名 数到五 就放开她 |
[1:01:46] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:02:18] | The prophecy is coming true. | 预言成真了 |
[1:02:21] | And we have less time than I thought. | 时间比我想的还有限 |
[1:02:41] | That demon that was in you, | 那个曾进入过你的魔鬼 |
[1:02:44] | it wants you. | 它要你 |
[1:02:48] | But not like before. | 可跟以前不同 |
[1:02:53] | I think it… | 我想… |
[1:02:55] | …loves you. | …它爱你 |
[1:03:01] | And it’s powerless without you. | 失去你的同时 它就力量减弱 |
[1:03:06] | But there are people that can help. | 有人能解决这件事 |
[1:03:08] | The Order of the Right Hand Path. | “护世圣战团”的人 |
[1:03:12] | You can’t help me? | 你帮不了我吗 |
[1:03:14] | Not alone. He’s too powerful. | 我一个人不行 它力量太大 |
[1:03:17] | He knows everything about you. | 它了解你所有的事情 |
[1:03:25] | Speaking of… | 对了… |
[1:03:27] | Who’s Chris? | 谁是克里斯 |
[1:03:58] | “… am I pretty?”And he said, “Yes.” | 我问 我漂亮吗 他说漂亮 |
[1:04:02] | He said, “I think you’re so pretty…” | 他说 我觉得你长得真漂亮… |
[1:04:25] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:04:48] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:05:03] | Oh, my goodness, Chris. | 天呀 克里斯 |
[1:05:06] | I was so worried. | 我好担心 |
[1:05:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:19] | He loves you so much. | 它很爱你 |
[1:05:25] | I could never really love you. Not like that. | 我无法像它那样爱你 |
[1:05:30] | Chris… | 克里斯… |
[1:05:31] | You deserve so much. | 我没资格爱你 |
[1:05:47] | Chris…! | 克里斯 |
[1:05:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:55] | He loves you so much. | 它好爱你 |
[1:06:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:06:46] | Hey, Nell, it’s Chris. | 妮儿 我是克里斯 |
[1:06:48] | I have a friend who really wants to meet you. | 我有朋友想要见你 |
[1:06:51] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要宰了你 |
[1:07:06] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[1:07:17] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:07:21] | We put an end to it. | 我们要阻止它 |
[1:07:30] | Devil’s root. It’ll help prepare you. | 恶魔草茶 帮你对抗恶魔 |
[1:07:35] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:08:04] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:08:19] | Hi, Cecile. | 嗨 瑟西尔 |
[1:08:26] | You must be Nell. | 你就是妮儿 |
[1:08:30] | Thank you for letting us come. | 谢谢你让我们来 |
[1:08:37] | John Calder. | 我叫约翰 考德 |
[1:08:40] | We’re gonna make you better. | 我们来这帮你 |
[1:08:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:08:49] | -Is the upstairs clear now? -Yes. | -楼上准备好了吗 -好了 |
[1:08:51] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:08:54] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始 |
[1:08:59] | Okay. Come in. | 好了 请进 |
[1:09:19] | Good. | 好 |
[1:09:21] | I have to place these on your back and on your chest. | 这个要贴你背部及你胸部 |
[1:09:28] | May…? May I? | 可以吗 |
[1:09:55] | If you’ll follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[1:10:25] | A piece of him is still inside you. | 它残存一小部份 还在你体内 |
[1:10:29] | We need to break it. | 我们要完全消灭它 |
[1:10:33] | Would you sit up here for me, please? | 请你坐下 好吗 |
[1:10:43] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna be keeping an eye on you. | 别担心 我会保护你 |
[1:10:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:58] | Thanks for readying this so quickly. | 感谢你这么快就准备好 |
[1:11:01] | Anything I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[1:11:20] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[1:11:21] | Would you lie down for me, please? | 请躺下 好吗 |
[1:11:36] | In case of seizure. | 怕你伤害自己 |
[1:11:51] | Salt the floor. | 地板洒盐 |
[1:12:03] | O miraculous mother within the sacred circle, | 圣环结界内的神母 |
[1:12:06] | I call upon thee to extend the merciful, | 吾招唤您 求您大慈大悲 |
[1:12:09] | loving kindness so that the powers of perpetual help will protect us. | 广大灵感神通得以保护我们 |
[1:12:14] | I don’t like needles. | 我不喜欢针 |
[1:12:15] | It’s just salt water that’s been blessed. | 这只是加持过的盐水袋 |
[1:12:19] | O miraculous mother, within this… | 圣环结界… |
[1:12:21] | It’ll help release his hold on you. | 帮你脱离它的魔掌 |
[1:12:24] | Just a quick stick. | 不会痛 |
[1:12:25] | …kindness, so that the powers of perpetual help | …广大灵感神通力 |
[1:12:28] | will protect us and assist us. | 得以保护我们 |
[1:12:31] | Please, grant us our desire… | 请应许我们的请求… |
[1:12:34] | No matter what happens, focus on the sound of my voice. | 不管发生什么事 专注在我的声音就好 |
[1:12:40] | He will do and say anything to complete the bond with you. | 它愿意说及做任何事 以达成跟你的结合 |
[1:12:47] | So that the powers | 广大灵感神通力 |
[1:12:49] | of perpetual help will protect us and assist us. | 得以保护我们 |
[1:12:53] | Please grant us our desire. | 请应许我们的请求 |
[1:12:57] | O miraculous mother… | 圣环结界内的神母… |
[1:13:02] | In a moment, we will summon him. | 马上 我们就来召唤它 |
[1:13:07] | We’ll sever his hold on you and bind him to that animal. | 我们会阻断它对你的掌握 把它收到那只鸡体内 |
[1:13:16] | As we kill it, we’ll free you. | 再把鸡宰掉 就能解放你 |
[1:13:25] | Don’t worry. Chicken won’t feel a thing. | 别担心 那只鸡不会感到疼痛 |
[1:13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:34] | Done. | 行了 开始 |
[1:13:35] | Wait. I’m scared. | 等一下 我怕 |
[1:13:38] | I know. I know, child. | 我知道 孩子 |
[1:13:39] | But a few minutes of bravery and this’ll all be done, okay? | 勇敢一点 几分钟后 这所有坏事都会远离 好吗 |
[1:13:44] | On the count of five, Nell. | 数到五 妮儿 |
[1:13:48] | We will summon him and trap him. | 我们将召唤它 困住它 |
[1:13:54] | One. | 一 |
[1:14:02] | Two. | 二 |
[1:14:10] | Three. | 三 |
[1:14:18] | Four. | 四 |
[1:14:29] | -It’s here! -But I haven’t finished yet. | -它在这边 -我仪式还没完成 |
[1:14:37] | Cecile! | 瑟西尔 |
[1:14:39] | Cecile! Cecile! Cecile! It’s right there! | 瑟西尔 就在那边 |
[1:14:42] | -Are you certain? -Yes! It’s right there! | -你确定吗 -是 它就站在那边 |
[1:14:45] | -Cecile! Cecile! Cecile! -Where is it? | -瑟西尔…-它在哪里 |
[1:14:48] | It’s definitely here. You need to bind it. | 它肯定会现身 必须把它困住 |
[1:15:02] | John. John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[1:15:08] | The ritual, it’s not working. | 驱魔仪式 没有效 |
[1:15:11] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:15:14] | -Be calm! -John! | -冷静 -约翰 |
[1:15:24] | You’re a tiger raised by lambs. | 你是由羔羊养大的老虎 |
[1:15:29] | You were born to be magnificent. | 你的出生 原本应该伟大 |
[1:15:31] | You are the vessel of a god. | 你是神祇的传递圣器 |
[1:15:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:15:35] | Mr. Calder, make it stop! | 考德先生 制止它 |
[1:15:44] | Unto this animal, we thee bind. | 速速进入那只鸡 我们把你困住 |
[1:15:56] | It’s breaking through. | 它跑掉了 |
[1:15:58] | Abalam! | 阿邦魔 |
[1:16:02] | Unto this animal, we thee bind! | 速速进入那只鸡 我们把你困住 |
[1:16:24] | -It’s not working! -Give it time! | -没效果 -有点耐心 |
[1:16:27] | -It’s gotten through it! It’s too strong! -It’s not possible! | -它跑了 力量太强 -不可能 |
[1:16:32] | Dear God! | 我的天呀 |
[1:16:34] | We have to stop it. | 必须制止它 |
[1:16:38] | It’ll kill us all! | 它会杀死我们所有人 |
[1:16:44] | -John! -You got it, right? | -约翰 -你知道该怎么做 |
[1:16:50] | God forgive me. | 老天原谅我 |
[1:16:57] | You did the right thing. | 你做的很对 |
[1:17:02] | You fight so hard, but why? | 你努力抵抗 为什么 |
[1:17:07] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[1:17:09] | I just wanted you to see how beautiful you really are. | 我只是想告诉你 你好美丽 |
[1:17:13] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[1:17:15] | They’ve injected your IV with a lethal dose of morphine. | 他们正在帮你注射 足以致死剂量的吗啡 |
[1:17:20] | They’re killing us. | 他们在毒杀我们 |
[1:17:26] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[1:17:28] | Your arm is already numb. | 你的手已经麻痹 |
[1:17:30] | In a few moments, it’ll be your shoulder. | 不用几分钟 肩膀也会麻掉 |
[1:17:33] | Then your heart. | 然后心脏麻痹 |
[1:17:35] | And then nothing. Ever again. | 然后 什么都没了 |
[1:17:42] | If you don’t believe me, just ask them. | 如果你不相信我说的 自己问他们 |
[1:17:50] | Cecile, Mr. Calder, I think something… | 瑟西尔 考德先生 我觉得… |
[1:17:54] | I can feel it coming up my arm. | 我感觉 我的手怪怪的 |
[1:17:56] | Forgive me, child. | 原谅我 孩子 |
[1:17:59] | It’s too strong. They had no choice. | 魔鬼法力太强 他们无从选择 |
[1:18:13] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:15] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:18:19] | Somebody, help! | 来人救命 |
[1:18:21] | No! | 不要 |
[1:18:40] | Everyone lets you down but me. I’m always there for you. | 所有人都让你失望 只有我一直陪伴着你 |
[1:18:48] | Truth is, | 真相是 |
[1:18:50] | I never really left. | 我从未离开过 |
[1:18:52] | -We’ve always been inside you. -Stop it! | -我们一直在你里面 -停止 |
[1:18:56] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[1:18:57] | We’ve been waiting for you to love us back, Nell. | 我们一直在等待 等待你也爱我们 妮儿 |
[1:19:01] | Love us back. | 回过来爱我们 |
[1:19:03] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[1:19:05] | We can love you. | 我们能爱你 |
[1:19:07] | We’re one. | 我们是一体的 |
[1:19:09] | We always have been. Since Ivanwood. | 自从伊凡森林之后 我们一直都是 |
[1:19:13] | Since the day you were born, we were meant to be. | 从你出生 我们一直都是 |
[1:19:23] | You just need to take my hand. | 你只要握我的手就好 |
[1:19:27] | Embrace who you are. | 拥抱你真正的自己 |
[1:19:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:19:37] | Nell. | 妮儿 |
[1:19:39] | Love me. | 爱我 |
[1:19:41] | Embrace who you are. | 拥抱你真正的自己 |
[1:19:43] | Love us back. | 回过来爱我们 |
[1:20:01] | -Is it over? -It’s done. | -结束了吗 -结束了 |
[1:20:05] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:20:21] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:21:00] | I’ve been on hold. This is ridiculous. | 我一直在等 实在太离谱了 |
[1:21:05] | I’m not being obtuse. It’s important. | 我又不是傻瓜 就是事态严重 |
[1:21:11] | She’s 17. Likely needs medical attention. | 她17岁 可能需要医疗照护 |
[1:21:18] | What would be an emergency in your opinion? | 你所谓的紧急是什么标准 |
[1:21:50] | For Christ’s sake, Nell, you’ve had me worried sick. | 老天 妮儿 你让我担心死了 |
[1:21:54] | -What happened to you? -Shh. | -你怎么了 -嘘 |
[1:21:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:02] | I wanted to thank you for your help, Frank. | 法兰克 我要感谢你的帮忙 |
[1:22:06] | You’re a kind man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:22:09] | Nell? | 妮儿 |
[1:22:12] | No. | 不是 |
[1:22:15] | I know who I am now. | 现在我知道我是谁了 |
[1:22:19] | And I know who I was meant to be. | 而且我知道我来这人世间的意义 |
[1:22:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:36] | No! Nell! No! | 不 妮儿 不要 |