时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | U.S. military escort CDC team | 美军护航机疾控中心小队 |
[00:17] | requesting permission to enter Egyptian airspace. | 请求允许进入埃及领空 |
[00:20] | Permission granted. | 批准 |
[00:21] | Dr. Scott, on to the right. Take a look. | 斯科特博士 向你右边看一下 |
[00:25] | He’s on approach. | 他过来了 |
[00:26] | Visibility – good. Time to target – three minutes. | 能见度 优 抵达时间 三分钟 |
[00:29] | Roger that. 2-2-0. | 收到 航向220 |
[00:30] | Roger that. I see it. | 收到 我看见了 |
[00:32] | Status – green. | 状态 正常 |
[00:34] | Dr. Scott, prepare for landing. | 斯科特博士 准备着陆 |
[00:37] | Putting down close to DLZ. | 接近下降着陆区 |
[00:40] | 20 feet. | 20英尺 |
[00:41] | 10 feet. | 10英尺 |
[00:44] | And we’re down. | 成功着陆 |
[00:46] | Doctor, you’ve got five minutes. | 博士 你有五分钟时间 |
[00:55] | This way. | 走这边 |
[00:56] | There are 6,000 quarantined in this camp. | 在这个营地有六千名被隔离的病人 |
[00:59] | We have 387 dead. | 已经死亡387个 |
[01:01] | My staff is down to six! | 我的人只剩下六个了 |
[01:02] | I thought you were bringing more doctors with you. | 我觉得你该多带点医生来 |
[01:10] | These are the latest to come down with the virus. | 这些是刚被染上病毒的人 |
[01:13] | Once the spots come, they die in two days. | 一旦出现溃斑 两天内就会死亡 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:11] | 美国内森·詹姆斯号导弹驱逐舰(151) 海军之矛 | |
[02:11] | Make sure those snowmobiles go to starboard hangar “F”! | 确保这些雪上摩托都装入右舷F机库 |
[02:14] | Chief Spurling, Chief Lewis, we are getting under way at 1300. | 斯珀林和刘易斯军士长 我们一点出发 |
[02:14] | 美国内森·詹姆斯号导弹驱逐舰(151) 海军之矛 | |
[02:17] | Let’s pick up the pace, okay?! | 动作快点 好吗 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I know all about the Naval mountain warfare unit, | 我了解关于海军山地作战部队的一切 |
[02:21] | but I’ve never heard of a dog setting foot on a destroyer. | 但是我从未听说过让狗上驱逐舰的 |
[02:24] | This isn’t just a dog. This is Admiral Halsey. | 这不仅仅是只狗 这可是哈尔西上将 |
[02:26] | And he’s a mean operator. | 它可是个能手 |
[02:27] | Yeah? Well, so is the Captain. | 是吗 舰长也是 |
[02:46] | You can just put that down over there. | 你就放在那边吧 |
[02:50] | Be careful. That’s delicate equipment. | 小心点 那可是很精密的设备 |
[02:53] | I take it you’re my new houseguest. | 我猜你就是我的新船客 |
[02:56] | I’m Commander Chandler, ship’s Captain. | 我是指挥官钱德勒 这里的舰长 |
[02:58] | Rachel Scott. | 蕾切尔·斯科特 |
[03:00] | I’m sorry we had to take over your helicopter bay, | 不好意思 我们得占用你们的直升机库 |
[03:02] | but it was the only space large enough to accommodate our lab. | 但只有这里够大 能当我们实验室 |
[03:06] | I got 217 men and women on this ship. | 我的船上男女共有217名 |
[03:10] | Anything I should be concerned about? | 有什么我该担心的吗 |
[03:11] | Oh, this? | 这个 |
[03:13] | This is just so we don’t contaminate the work… | 这只是为了防止我们污染实验对象 |
[03:16] | Not the other way around. | 而不是怕被实验对象污染 |
[03:19] | What exactly are you gonna be studying up there? | 你们到目的地之后要研究什么 |
[03:22] | Birds. | 鸟 |
[03:23] | Birds? | 鸟 |
[03:25] | We are virologists — | 我们是病毒学家 |
[03:27] | Tracking obscure microbes in hard-to-get-to places. | 追踪人迹罕至之处的隐匿微生物 |
[03:31] | Pretty boring stuff, actually. | 其实是相当无聊的工作 |
[03:33] | We really do appreciate your assistance, Captain Chandler. | 钱德勒舰长 我们非常感谢你的协助 |
[03:37] | We’re here to serve. | 为人民服务 |
[03:40] | Welcome aboard, doctor. | 欢迎登船 博士 |
[04:01] | 最高级电磁管制 无线电静默 | |
[04:13] | Roger that. Red deck. | 收到 停机坪 |
[04:14] | Bird’s chocked and chained, heading to the barn. | 飞机已经固定好 准备回机库 |
[04:17] | Damn, it’s cold. I can’t feel my face. | 妈的 真冷 我脸都没知觉了 |
[04:20] | Lieutenant Granderson, tell me — do I still have my face? | 格兰德森上尉 快告诉我 我的脸还在吗 |
[04:21] | Yes, Sir,though it looks like you could use some lip balm,Sir. | 在 长官 不过你好像该擦点唇膏了 |
[04:25] | Should’ve taken that desk job in Miami. | 我真该接受迈阿密那份文职工作 |
[04:28] | It is cold! | 太冷了 |
[04:46] | Captain’s on the bridge! | 舰长到 |
[04:48] | X.O. Slattery, | 斯莱特里大副 |
[04:50] | let’s see if we can get your frozen ass back to Norfolk. | 我们看看能不能把你的冻屁股带回诺福克市 |
[04:54] | – T.A.O., Bridge. – Bridge, T.A.O. | -舰桥呼叫作战官 -舰桥 我是作战官 |
[04:56] | Our helo just dropped a target for our final missile test. | 直升机刚为最后的导弹测试释放了目标 |
[04:59] | Target’s five feet long, two feet wide, | 目标物五英尺长 两英尺宽 |
[05:02] | and in the icy water has no heat signature. | 而且在冰水中没有热成像 |
[05:04] | Let’s find it and kill it. | 找到目标消灭它 |
[05:06] | Scanning for target. | 扫描目标中 |
[05:08] | Scanning zone. | 扫描区域 |
[05:09] | Kill track 5205.Target acquired. | 攻击轨迹5205 目标已获取 |
[05:12] | Target acquired. Break. | 目标已获取 完毕 |
[05:13] | Kill track 0845, aye. | 攻击轨迹0845 明白 |
[05:15] | Mss, kill track 0845. | 多光谱扫描仪 攻击轨迹0845 |
[05:17] | Missile ready to fire. | 导弹准备发射 |
[05:20] | Missile clear. 2-2-0, 30. | 导弹发射 航向220 高度30 |
[05:22] | 30,000. | 距离三万英尺 |
[05:34] | Target confirmed kill. | 目标清除 |
[05:37] | Good afternoon Nathan James. This is the Captain. | 下午好 内森·詹姆斯号 我是舰长 |
[05:40] | After four very challenging months at the top of the world, | 在世界之巅经历了四个月的艰巨挑战之后 |
[05:43] | we have just passed our final test, | 我们刚刚通过了终极测试 |
[05:46] | and I’m proud to say you did it with flying colors. | 我很自豪地说 你们完成的相当出色 |
[05:49] | I’m asking the Pentagon if we can break radio silence today | 我正请示五角大楼 今天能否取消无线电静默 |
[05:51] | and make calls and e-mail. | 打打电话 发发邮件 |
[05:54] | Bravo zulu to each and every one of you. | 向你们所有人表示祝贺 |
[05:56] | Enjoy your success, ’cause we’re going home. | 享受你们的成功吧 因为我们要回家了 |
[06:08] | Gonna drop to 50 below. Get them off the ice. | 气温即将降至零下50度 带他们从冰原回来 |
[06:11] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:13] | Dr. Scott, come in. | 斯科特博士 请回答 |
[06:15] | Dr. Scott, are you there? | 斯科特博士 听到了吗 |
[06:16] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[06:18] | Dr. Scott, come in. | 斯科特博士 请回答 |
[06:27] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你们是在逗我吧 |
[06:31] | We’re so close. | 我们就要成功了 |
[06:32] | We need to make sure the isolate isn’t contaminated. | 我们得确认隔离状态没有被污染过 |
[06:34] | We need more samples. | 我们需要更多样本 |
[06:35] | It’s all right, Rachel. We can come back tomorrow. | 没事的 蕾切尔 我们可以明天再来 |
[06:40] | Ma’am, we’ve been trying to reach you. | 女士 我们一直在试图联系你 |
[06:42] | C.O. wants you back on the ship. | 指挥官想让你回舰上去 |
[06:44] | You can tell the Captain that I’ll return when I’m ready. | 你告诉舰长我准备好了就会回去 |
[06:48] | It wasn’t an invitation, ma’am. | 这可不是邀请 女士 |
[06:50] | Right now. Captain’s orders. | 现在就回去 舰长的命令 |
[06:54] | Landing check is complete. Gear down and locked. | 着陆准备已完成 起落架放下锁定 |
[06:58] | 20 feet. | 20英尺 |
[06:59] | 10 feet. | 10英尺 |
[07:01] | Wheels down. | 着陆 |
[07:10] | We haul ass from here, we can make it back for the series. | 我们抓紧时间 还能赶回去看比赛 |
[07:12] | You don’t really think the cubs are still in it. | 你不会真的以为那帮菜鸟还有赢的希望吧 |
[07:14] | It’s the weakest division in baseball. | 这是棒球联赛里最弱的分区 |
[07:16] | We were six games up when we left. | 我们离开时打赢了六场比赛 |
[07:17] | Yeah, that was June. And they’re the cubs. | 那是六月的事 他们都是新人 |
[07:20] | Captain Chandler, you had no right to pull me from my work. | 钱德勒舰长 你没有权利干涉我的工作 |
[07:25] | – I’m gonna go check on the, uh… – yeah. | -我要去检查一下…-好的 |
[07:27] | Those men are here to support me. | 那些人来这里是为了支持我的工作 |
[07:29] | You don’t send them to bring me in. | 你不能派他们带我回来 |
[07:30] | Those men are sailors in the U.S. navy | 那些人是美国海军的水兵 |
[07:32] | – and report directly to me. – I say when I am done and ready. | -直接向我汇报 -等我弄完准备好就回来 |
[07:33] | My work is vital here, and I have finally found | 我的工作至关重要 我终于找到了 |
[07:35] | – what I’m looking for! – Doctor! | -一直在寻找的东西 -博士 |
[07:39] | First of all, thanks for checking in. | 首先 谢谢你上船 |
[07:41] | Think this is the first time you said more than three words | 这是我们离开诺福克后 你头一次跟我说话 |
[07:44] | to me since we left Norfolk. | 超过三个词 |
[07:45] | Well, I am sorry that I haven’t had you over for tea. | 那我很抱歉没请你喝茶 |
[07:48] | You know, your attitude was mildly charming back in June in Virginia | 你这态度在六月的维吉尼亚还算有魅力 |
[07:52] | but up here, at 50 below, | 但在这里 零下50度 |
[07:53] | when none of us have talked to our families in four months, | 四个月来我们都没跟家人通过话 |
[07:57] | not so charming. | 你这态度就没那么有魅力了 |
[07:57] | – Yeah, well, charm wasn’t exactly my pri– – Still talking. | -实际上魅力并不是我的 -还说呢 |
[08:01] | Now, I think I’ve been more than a gracious host — | 我觉得我不仅是位热情友好的主人 |
[08:03] | taxied you and your assistant around the islands here | 载着你和你的助手到这里的岛屿 |
[08:05] | so you could chase after your ducks. | 让你能够追逐你的鸭群们 |
[08:07] | – Arctic terns. – You need to wrap it up. | -那是北极燕鸥 -你得收工了 |
[08:09] | Our mission’s done, and we’ll be heading back. | 我们的任务已经完成 就要返航了 |
[08:14] | I’ll take a rain check on the tea. | 喝茶的事改日吧 |
[08:22] | Benzo, eat some fruit. | 本佐 吃点水果 |
[08:25] | Come on, Mr. Chung. | 拜托 小钟 |
[08:26] | It’s our last night at the North Pole. | 这是我们待在北极的最后一晚了 |
[08:27] | Look, I know you’ve got big plans, | 我知道你有远大的计划 |
[08:28] | but don’t you ever get your head out of that book? | 但你就没有不看书的时候吗 |
[08:31] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[08:39] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[08:50] | Danny, whoa. | 丹尼 |
[08:53] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[08:55] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[08:56] | You know what that smile does to me. | 你知道那样的笑容会让我无法自拔 |
[08:57] | All’s fair in love and war. | 情场如战场 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:02] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[09:03] | We’ll be home soon enough. | 我们很快就回家了 |
[09:22] | Hello. Are you reading me? | 你们在听我说吗 |
[09:23] | Come in. | 请回答 |
[09:25] | No, I cannot wait. | 不行 我等不了 |
[09:27] | This is Dr. Rachel Scott. | 我是蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
[09:29] | I need to speak to the National Security Adviser right away. | 我现在就要跟国家安全顾问通话 |
[09:32] | You don’t understand. My mission is being compromised. | 你不明白 我的任务被干扰了 |
[09:35] | And I need more time to collect samples. | 我需要更多时间来采集样本 |
[09:37] | We have a noisy channel. I repeat. | 频道信号不好 重复一遍 |
[09:39] | Mission objectives achieved. We are ready to come home. Over. | 任务目标已实现 我们准备回家 完毕 |
[09:44] | That’s a negative, Commander. | 驳回请求 指挥官 |
[09:45] | The mission has been extended. Over. | 任务内容已经扩展 完毕 |
[09:47] | Extended? Why? | 扩展 为什么 |
[09:49] | Maintain radio silence and current position | 保持无线电静默和当前位置 |
[09:52] | until you receive further instructions. | 直到接收到进一步的指示 |
[09:54] | Transmission terminated, sir. | 通信中止 长官 |
[10:03] | 任务内容扩展 第二天 | |
[10:19] | The hell is that woman doing? | 那女人干嘛呢 |
[10:37] | Quincy… | 昆西 |
[10:39] | I think we’ve got it. | 我觉得我们成功了 |
[10:46] | Sorry, man. Did I wake you? | 抱歉 哥们儿 我弄醒你了吗 |
[10:49] | Doc told me to keep my distance. | 博士让我保持距离 |
[10:51] | The Admiral’s scaring off the birds. | “上将”会把鸟吓跑的 |
[10:53] | Sure it was the dog and not your breath? | 你确定是狗吓跑的 不是你自己喘气吗 |
[10:55] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[10:57] | Man, we should’ve been out of here days ago. | 哥们 我们几天之前就应该回到舰上了 |
[11:07] | What the… | 见鬼 |
[11:08] | Aircraft in position seven six decimal three five north, | 航空器迫近中 方位北76.35 |
[11:11] | zero five nine decimal five eight east… | 东059.58 |
[11:15] | Captain, I have three | 舰长 发现三个 |
[11:16] | make that five unknown aircraft Approaching, | 不 五个不明航空器迫近中 |
[11:17] | range 24 nautical miles, approximately 80 knots. | 距离24海里 速度约为80节 |
[11:36] | Those are not ours, man. | 那可不是我们的直升机 |
[11:37] | No. They’re Russian. | 不是 是俄国人 |
[11:57] | – Come on! – Quincy, we have to save the samples! | -快跑啊 -昆西 我们必须保住样本 |
[12:00] | – Help me! – Leave the box! Let’s go! | -来帮我 -别管什么样本了 快跑 |
[12:02] | Rachel, leave the box! | 蕾切尔 别管那箱子了 |
[12:34] | Let’s go! Right now! | 快点 快跑 |
[12:39] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走啊 快啊 |
[12:46] | Quincy! | 昆西 |
[13:08] | Drop. | 敌人着陆 |
[13:21] | – Set general quarters. – General quarters, general quarters. | -启动一级战备状态 -一级战备一级战备 |
[13:23] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员各就各位 |
[13:25] | Transit up and forward starboard side, down and aft portside. | 旋至前右侧舷向上倾 舰尾左舷向下 |
[13:27] | Unknown aircraft… | 不明航空器 |
[13:34] | 泛指舰艇上负责防空对海的作战系统 对应水下作战系统 | |
[13:34] | T.A.O., surface manned and ready. | 作战官 水面作战系统就绪 |
[13:36] | Deploy SCAT. CIWS to A.A.W. auto. Hold fire on. | 攻击艇小队准备 近战系统设为自动开火 |
[13:58] | Take him alive! | 活捉他 |
[14:01] | All engines ahead flank! Hard left rudder! | 全速前进 左转舵 |
[14:03] | All engines ahead flank, aye! | 全速前进 明白 |
[14:09] | United States naval warship. | 这里是美国海军军舰 |
[14:10] | Identify yourself and alter your course, | 立即说明身份并改变航向 |
[14:12] | Or you will be subject to defensive actions. Over. | 否则我方将采取防卫措施 完毕 |
[14:15] | Evaluate as inbound missile. | 侦测到导弹来袭 |
[14:16] | Recommend launch chaff. Brace for shock! | 立即发射干扰弹 有撞击 站稳 |
[14:18] | All hands, brace for shock. | 所有人 站稳扶好 |
[14:35] | Take ’em out. | 把它们干掉 |
[14:48] | Go to the 5 inch! | 5吋炮准备开火 |
[14:49] | Surface, T.A.O., kill track 5024. | 作战官呼叫水面作战系统 打击轨道5024 |
[14:51] | Surface, aye. Guns, kill track 5024. | 水面作战系统收到 舰炮打击轨道5024 |
[14:54] | Guns, aye. | 舰炮就绪 |
[15:07] | You okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[15:08] | – Clear! – Come on. | -我们没事 -来吧 |
[15:20] | Where’s Dr. Scott?! | 斯科特博士在哪 |
[15:21] | She’s banged up pretty good. | 她伤情不轻 |
[15:21] | Doc’s looking at her in hangar two. | 医生正在二号舱为她包扎 |
[15:33] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[15:36] | “The cure.” | 治愈药 |
[15:39] | He wants the cure. | 他们想要治愈药物 |
[15:47] | All our guys are accounted for. We at war with the Russians? | 全体人员都在等解释 我们跟俄国开战了吗 |
[15:49] | Get me fleet forces. | 联系舰队司令部 |
[15:50] | They don’t answer, get me N.M.C.C. | 没有应答的话就联系军事指挥中心 |
[15:51] | They don’t answer, get me Secdef. | 再没应答就给我联系国防部长 |
[15:53] | – Supposed to be radio silent. – Not anymore. | -不是应该无线电静默吗 -没必要了 |
[15:58] | I told you I’m fine. Just hurry up. | 我说了我没事 麻烦你快点 |
[16:00] | Where’s Quincy? I need my samples. | 昆西在哪 我要我的样本 |
[16:02] | You don’t get your samples until you tell me what’s going on here. | 你要是不告诉我怎么回事 就别想碰样本 |
[16:05] | – You have no authority over me — – Everybody out! | -你无权命令我… -所有人出去 |
[16:10] | You need to hand that case over to me right now. | 你必须马上把那个箱子交给我 |
[16:11] | We may have just gone to war with Russia, | 我们可能已经和俄国人开战了 |
[16:12] | and they were clearly after you. | 而他们显然是冲着你来的 |
[16:14] | No more secrets. | 别再保密了 |
[16:16] | Tell me about the cure! | 告诉我治愈药物是怎么回事 |
[16:19] | I can’t say anything until I speak to the National | 在向国安部汇报之前 |
[16:20] | – Security — – I swear to god, I will throw this overboard! | -我不能 -信不信老子把这玩意扔海里去 |
[16:22] | I want answers! | 给我说实话 |
[16:25] | You want answers? | 你想知道真相 |
[16:31] | Seven months ago, outside Cairo, there was an outbreak — | 七个月前 在开罗郊外爆发了一场疫情 |
[16:35] | A virus of unknown origin. | 一种来源不明的病毒 |
[16:37] | Its genetic structure was like nothing any of us had ever seen. | 其基因结构我们前所未见 |
[16:40] | It swept throughout the village, | 这场瘟疫席卷整个村庄 |
[16:41] | killing everyone that it infected. | 所有感染者都死了 |
[16:45] | Egyptian officials claimed the outbreak was contained, | 埃及官方宣布疫情已经得到控制 |
[16:47] | but it wasn’t. | 但其实没有 |
[16:48] | Instead, it continued to mutate and spread. | 正相反 病毒不断变异扩散 |
[16:51] | The C.D.C. and the W.H.O. wanted to sample the virus | 疾控中心和世卫组织想从患者身上 |
[16:55] | from the victims to create a vaccine. | 分离病毒样本用以制造疫苗 |
[16:58] | But nothing worked. | 但什么用都没有 |
[17:00] | It was my belief that we needed to find the primordial strain | 而我坚信必须在北极寻找 |
[17:03] | here in the Arctic. | 原始菌株 |
[17:05] | The birds. | 那些海鸟 |
[17:07] | They’re just the carriers. | 它们只是病毒携带者 |
[17:09] | They pick up the virus from the melting permafrost. | 它们肯定在融化的冻土上沾染了病毒 |
[17:12] | We finally found their feeding ground. | 而我们总算找到了海鸟的聚食区 |
[17:14] | So you have what you need to stop this thing? | 这么说你已经找到了击退瘟疫的方法了 |
[17:16] | I won’t know until we get it back to the lab. | 只有把病毒带回实验室才能知道 |
[17:19] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[17:20] | The virus back home is moving quicker | 病毒在世界各地快速传播 |
[17:22] | than any of us could’ve imagined. | 比我们预想的要快得多 |
[17:23] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:24] | We’ve been radio silent since we left Norfolk. | 我们离开诺福克之后就一直无线电静默 |
[17:27] | Because I have my own sat phone. | 因为我自备卫星电话 |
[17:31] | We were at EMCON so no one would know our position! | 我们进行电磁管制是为了不让人知道我们的位置 |
[17:34] | We were at EMCON to protect my mission… | 我们进行电磁管制是为了保护我的任务 |
[17:37] | not yours. | 不是你的 |
[17:40] | Orders came from the White House. | 是白宫下的命令 |
[17:41] | Well, you led the Russians right to us | 你引来了俄国人 |
[17:43] | and endangered my entire crew. | 威胁到我全舰船员的安全 |
[17:45] | It was imperative that I stay in contact | 我必须和国内的 |
[17:47] | with the labs back home to keep them informed of my progress. | 实验室保持联系 汇报我们的进展 |
[17:50] | I don’t think you understand what we’re talking about here. | 我觉得你还不明白我们在说什么 |
[17:53] | Enlighten me. | 还请赐教 |
[17:55] | When we left Norfolk, | 我们离开诺福克的时候 |
[17:56] | the virus was at phase two, | 病毒还处于第二阶段 |
[17:59] | limited to small clusters in Asia and Africa. | 仅在亚非两洲小范围传播 |
[18:04] | We are now at phase six — | 现在我们处于第六阶段 |
[18:07] | global pandemic. | 全球蔓延 |
[18:11] | 80% of the world’s population is infected. | 全世界八成人口已经被感染 |
[18:16] | The world is sick, Captain Chandler… | 全世界都生病了 钱德勒舰长 |
[18:21] | very sick. | 奄奄一息 |
[18:22] | Are you telling me the whole world is dying, | 你是告诉我全世界命在旦夕 |
[18:24] | and they send two people to save it? | 而他们派两个人来拯救世界吗 |
[18:28] | It took weeks to convince the government to even send me here. | 我说服政府把我派来都花了好几周 |
[18:33] | Most of my colleagues think that I’m insane. | 我大多数同事都觉得我疯了 |
[18:35] | Are you? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:37] | I told you… | 我说了… |
[18:40] | that what’s in that case… | 那箱子里的东西 |
[18:42] | might be the only hope that we have. | 可能是我们唯一的希望 |
[18:45] | Captain, we have the President of the United States on the vidcom. | 舰长 美国总统要跟您视频通话 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry you had to find out this way. | 抱歉让你用这种方式知道真相 |
[18:59] | Can I have my samples now? | 现在能把样本给我了吗 |
[19:09] | Stand by for the President. | 请等待总统 |
[19:12] | Morning, Commander. | 早上好 指挥官 |
[19:14] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[19:15] | I know. The last you heard, I was speaker of the House. | 我知道 你此前所知 我还是众议院议长 |
[19:19] | The President died two months ago, | 总统两个月前去世了 |
[19:21] | the Vice President a week later. | 一周之后副总统也去世了 |
[19:23] | What’s left of the federal government | 联邦政府剩余的人员 |
[19:25] | is holed up 200 feet below the White House, | 都躲避在白宫地下六十米的地方 |
[19:27] | and communication is getting spotty. | 通讯也时好时坏 |
[19:30] | So we need to know now… | 所以我们现在想知道… |
[19:33] | does Dr. Scott have what she needs to make a vaccine? | 斯科特医生找到制作疫苗所需的东西了吗 |
[19:37] | She thinks so, ma’am. | 她认为她找到了 夫人 |
[19:39] | We are sending you the coordinates | 我们正在向你发送坐标 |
[19:40] | to a secure bio-lab on the coast of North Carolina. | 是一间位于北卡罗来纳沿岸的安全生物实验室 |
[19:44] | Ma’am, we were just attacked by the Russians. | 夫人 我们刚被俄国人攻击了 |
[19:46] | Russia no longer has a functioning government. | 俄罗斯已经没有正常运作的政府了 |
[19:49] | From what we’re hearing, | 据我们所知 |
[19:50] | a breakaway force is operating on its own authority. | 一股分裂势力正在自立门户 |
[19:54] | We’re trying to ascertain all the facts. | 我们正在试图查明事实 |
[19:57] | Ma’am, our families — how do we find out if… | 夫人 我们的家人 我们怎么知道… |
[20:00] | I wish I could tell you, Captain. | 我也希望能告诉你 舰长 |
[20:02] | most of our population, al– with our armed forces, is dying or dead. | 我国的大部分人口 包括军队 都在死亡 |
[20:07] | We have no allies. | 我们没有同盟 |
[20:09] | We have no enemies. | 也没有敌人 |
[20:11] | Just a world of sick, desperate people. | 只有满世界病重绝望的人民 |
[20:15] | Your ship was fortunate enough to be out of the hot zone | 过去几个月 你的舰只幸运地 |
[20:17] | these past months. | 躲过了高危地带 |
[20:19] | If Dr. Scott has the makings of a cure, | 如果斯科特医生有疫苗配方 |
[20:22] | you have to come home…now. | 你们必须立刻赶回祖国 |
[20:32] | Supply chains are completely broken. | 供应链彻底断裂 |
[20:34] | Food is in short supply. Hospitals — | 食物短缺 医院… |
[20:36] | …Chinese government have detonated the bomb on its own people | 天朝政府对本国人民投下炸弹 |
[20:39] | to stop the spread of the deadly virus. | 以阻止致命病毒传播 |
[20:41] | With possibly half the world’s population dead or dying, | 随着全世界近一半人口的死亡 |
[20:44] | rumors that the U.S is hoarding a vaccine continue to swirl. | 美国囤积疫苗的传言甚嚣尘上 |
[20:48] | Urban services are completely overwhelmed. | 城市服务完全停滞 |
[20:50] | In most cities, entire power grids are down, | 在大多数城市 全城电网瘫痪 |
[20:52] | making communication next to impossible. | 通讯完全中断 |
[20:54] | People are asking, “where is the government?” | 人们纷纷质问 “政府在哪里” |
[20:56] | The virus has no treatment, no vaccine. | 这病毒没有治疗方法 没有预防疫苗 |
[21:00] | – So this whole weapons test — – It was all just a cover. | -所以武器测试这回事 -都是借口 |
[21:06] | And EMCON alpha — | 而电磁管制 |
[21:08] | keep us in the dark about what was going on at home. | 让我们不知道家里发生了什么 |
[21:12] | There’s an unmanned refueling station off the coast of France. | 在法国沿岸有一个无人加油停靠点 |
[21:15] | If we operate at trail shaft, we should just make it. | 如果我们以传动轴推进 就应该刚好能赶到 |
[21:18] | How do we know they have enough fuel to get us across the Atlantic? | 我们怎么知道他们的燃油够我们横跨大西洋 |
[21:21] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[21:26] | What do we tell the crew? | 我们怎么跟船员说 |
[21:27] | Everything. | 实说 |
[21:31] | We tell them everything. | 实话实说 |
[21:42] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[21:44] | Crew’s assembled. | 船员都集合了 |
[21:51] | Ship’s company, attention! | 全体船员 立正 |
[22:08] | I have news… | 我有消息 |
[22:11] | from home. | 来自祖国的消息 |
[22:28] | Any station this net, | 此通讯网络各接收站 |
[22:29] | this is Nathan James transmitting in the blind | 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[22:31] | on FleetSat One, Two, and Three, over. | 123号舰队卫星开放信道 完毕 |
[22:34] | Is anybody out there? | 是否有其它舰只 |
[22:41] | Due to widespread system failure, | 因大范围系统问题 |
[22:43] | The number you are calling cannot be reached. | 您所拨打的号码无法接通 |
[22:45] | This message will not be updated. | 此消息不会上传 |
[22:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[22:51] | I can’t believe I’m gonna go that long without hearing your voice. | 不敢相信这么久都听不到你的声音 |
[22:58] | We miss you, daddy. | 我们会想你的 爸爸 |
[23:12] | Captain’s on the bridge! | 舰长到 |
[23:16] | Sir, we’re 50 miles off the coast of Europe | 长官 我们距欧洲海岸50英里 |
[23:18] | and still no contact with French Naval Command. | 可是仍然联系不上法国海军司令部 |
[23:21] | We’ve got extra watch and guns at the ready. | 正在密切注意 武器也已就绪 |
[23:24] | Were you able to reach home? | 你能跟家人联系上吗 |
[23:27] | No, sir. | 不能 长官 |
[23:28] | I think only four people got through to anyone. | 只有四个人打通了电话 |
[23:31] | And the news wasn’t good. | 而且都不是好消息 |
[23:35] | Last time we made port in France, | 上次我们在法国停靠时 |
[23:37] | I promised my girlfriend | 我答应我女朋友 |
[23:39] | we’d come back and see Paris together. | 我们要一起回来到巴黎观光 |
[23:43] | With everything, that’s all I keep thinking about. | 发生这一切之后 我一直挂念这件事 |
[23:49] | Well, that’s the stuff that matters. | 这件事确实很重要 |
[23:55] | X.O.’s on the bridge. | 大副到 |
[24:00] | I got through to home. | 我联系上家人了 |
[24:03] | My boy’s gone. | 我的儿子去世了 |
[24:05] | Oh, Mike. | 迈克 |
[24:07] | Christine is up in Deer Park, some sort of safe zone for now. | 克里斯汀在迪尔派克 那个地区暂时安全 |
[24:12] | Girls are with her. | 女儿们和她在一起 |
[24:13] | – Why don’t you take a break? I-I got it. – No, no. | -要不你去休息会 我来负责 -不用 |
[24:15] | I’m not gonna sit around my cabin staring at the walls. | 我不能坐在船舱里对着墙发呆 |
[24:18] | This is where I need to be. | 我要留在这里 |
[24:20] | Sir, we have a fire order. | 长官 我们收到一条发射命令 |
[24:21] | It came across all channels, but it’s garbled. | 所有频道都接收到了 不过是乱码的 |
[24:23] | They cannot authenticate. | 无法证实 |
[24:28] | Lieutenant? | 上尉 |
[24:29] | Sir, confirmed fire order, but the target’s unclear. | 长官 发射命令已确认 但是目标不明 |
[24:31] | Vampire, vampire, vampire! | 警报 警报 警报 |
[24:32] | Missile incoming high and fast. | 导弹正从高空以高速袭来 |
[24:33] | Spin four Tomahawks. Hold for a target location. | 装填四枚战斧导弹 等待确定目标位置 |
[24:36] | These coordinates don’t make any sense. | 坐标位置说不通啊 |
[24:37] | – No response from command. – E.C.O., aye. Break. | -司令部没有回应 -电战官收到 结束 |
[24:39] | MM1, align four echo missiles | 轮机军士长一组 校准四枚E级导弹 |
[24:41] | and place them in the reload pool. | 放入发射井内 |
[24:42] | – Do we have a target I.D.? – Now five-one and trail. | -确认目标了吗 -现在调至5-1并跟踪 |
[24:46] | Missile fired from a surface ship in the North Atlantic. | 导弹由北大西洋一艘水面舰艇发射 |
[24:49] | Ballistic missile traveling at 9,700 miles per hour. | 弹道导弹以每小时9700英里的速度飞行 |
[24:52] | Confirmed. We have a nuclear burn in the air. | 已确认 即将发生空中核爆炸 |
[24:54] | We have no chance to intercept. | 我们无法拦截 |
[24:56] | Batten down. | 封舱 |
[24:57] | Officer at the one, seal the ship. | 舰长室指挥官 封舰 |
[24:59] | Prepare for nuclear detonation. | 准备应对核爆 |
[25:01] | This is no drill. | 这不是演习 |
[25:02] | Sir, the missile overshot us. Headed for land. | 长官 导弹从我们头顶飞过 飞向陆地 |
[25:09] | Detonation in 12 seconds. | 12秒后爆炸 |
[25:16] | Bridge, shield your eyes. | 舰桥人员 护住眼睛 |
[25:20] | God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[25:39] | Give me a status report on the switchboard and generators. | 上报总机和发电机的状态 |
[25:44] | – Who’s that? – Chung, sir. | -是谁 -我是钟 长官 |
[25:45] | – Anyone hurt? – No, sir. | -有人受伤吗 -没有 长官 |
[25:46] | What’s our engine status? | 引擎状态如何 |
[25:48] | Sir, the, uh, electromagnetic pulse from the bomb | 长官 爆炸产生的电磁波 |
[25:51] | blew our grid. | 冲击了电网 |
[25:52] | Engines won’t spin. No propulsion. | 引擎发动不了 无法推进 |
[25:54] | Emergency lights operating on battery power. | 现在只有电池给应急灯供电 |
[25:56] | Captain! | 舰长 |
[25:57] | That you, Master Chief? | 是你吗 军士长 |
[25:58] | Commo says the radios are down. | 通讯室说无线电出故障了 |
[26:00] | No way to get messages in or out. | 无法接收或发送信息 |
[26:02] | We need to move this ship away from the blast zone. | 我们得把船开出爆炸区 |
[26:05] | Lieutenant, let’s get those engines back online. | 上尉 我们要让引擎重新运转 |
[26:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:11] | What temperature are we at? | 现在温度多少 |
[26:12] | 41 degrees, and we’ve lost negative pressure. | 41度 已经没有负压了 |
[26:14] | Damn it. We’re gonna lose everything. | 该死 要前功尽弃了 |
[26:15] | Okay, get the ice. | 取冰块 |
[26:19] | Fuses in. | 熔断器装好 |
[26:20] | Open valves three, four, and five. | 开启三号 四号 五号阀门 |
[26:22] | Shut valve to auxiliary engines and emergency air. | 关闭辅助引擎和应急通风阀门 |
[26:24] | Fuel lever on start. | 燃油杆准备就绪 |
[26:26] | All right. Give it a kick start. | 好的 启动吧 |
[26:29] | Sir, we only have one more fuse. | 长官 只剩一个熔断器了 |
[26:32] | The jet stream’s pushing everything north-northeast. | 空气急流把所有东西向北东北吹来 |
[26:35] | We got a cloud of radiation about to drop right on us. | 辐射云马上就要笼罩我们了 |
[26:38] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[26:39] | – Sir, it won’t hold. – It’ll hold. | -长官 坚持不住的 -坚持的住 |
[26:42] | – Captain, let somebody else do this. – Rip it. | -舰长 让其他人来吧 – 启动 |
[26:44] | – Get your hand out of there. – You heard me. | -把手挪开 -我不想说第二遍 |
[26:46] | – Captain, don’t. – I said rip it! | -舰长 不要 -给我启动 |
[27:01] | Badass, Captain. | 牛逼 舰长 |
[27:04] | Badass. | 牛逼 |
[27:09] | All engines ahead full. Left full rudder. | 所有引擎全速开动 左满舵 |
[27:11] | Steady on new course 270. | 保持新航向270 |
[27:13] | What’s our fuel percentage? | 燃料余量多少 |
[27:14] | 11%, sir. | 11% 长官 |
[27:15] | Even at max conserve, we’ll run dry in six hours. | 就算用最节约的模式 六小时后燃油也会耗尽 |
[27:18] | Any contacts on surface search? | 海面搜索有任何消息吗 |
[27:20] | No, sir. 30-mile range. | 没有 长官 范围30英里 |
[27:22] | – What is that in the radar shadow? – Change range scale. | -那片雷达盲区是什么 -改变距离标尺 |
[27:25] | Looks like a ship. | 看起来像一艘船 |
[27:26] | Calculate a course to intercept. | 计算拦截航线 |
[27:48] | Markings indicate the ship is Italian. | 标志显示这是一艘意大利船 |
[27:51] | Bridge to bridge operational? | 可以进行船间通信吗 |
[27:53] | I think so, sir. | 应该可以 长官 |
[27:57] | Vessel in vicinity 48 degrees north, 15 degrees west, | 北48度 西14度附近船只注意 |
[28:00] | this is U.S. Navy warship 151 on your starboard bow. | 这里是美国海军151战舰 在你们右舷船首 |
[28:03] | Acknowledge and identify yourself. Over. | 请说明你们的身份 完毕 |
[28:18] | Smith, Rowler, Benz, Green, | 史密斯 罗勒 本兹 格林 |
[28:20] | you’re on provisions. | 你们负责食物补给 |
[28:21] | Master chief, you’ll assist Chung with the UNREP. | 军士长 你协助钟进行燃料补给 |
[28:24] | We get as much food and fuel as we can and we get out. | 我们尽量多拿食物和燃料 然后撤出 |
[28:27] | Let’s move. | 出发 |
[28:29] | Remember, if the ship has been impacted by the virus, | 记住 如果这艘船已经被病毒侵袭 |
[28:32] | it’s airborne and highly, highly contagious, | 因为它可以通过空气传播 传染性非常高 |
[28:36] | even from a recently deceased corpse. | 哪怕是刚死不久的尸体也极具传染性 |
[28:38] | You must keep your helmets on at all times. | 所以你们必须全程戴好面罩 |
[28:43] | You trained for this. You can do it. | 你受过这方面训练 你可以的 |
[28:47] | Lieutenant, send naval warfare to the kitchen. | 上尉 让士兵去厨房 |
[28:49] | Get as much food and supplies as you can. | 尽量多拿食品和补给 |
[28:51] | We got the stock rooms. | 我们去储藏室 |
[28:52] | Benzo and I will take the starboard side, | 本佐和我去右舷 |
[28:54] | make our way to the galley. | 从那里再到船上的厨房 |
[28:55] | Master chief, get that fuel line across and pump it. | 军士长 把油管拉过来然后开始抽油 |
[28:57] | Sending the pull line. | 发射牵引绳 |
[29:03] | Sending over the hose. | 发送输油管 |
[29:06] | Feed the line. | 拉绳子 |
[29:08] | Engineering, bridge. | 舰桥呼叫工程员 |
[29:10] | Engage fueling. | 正在安装输油管 |
[29:13] | System online! Commence fueling! | 安装完毕 开始抽取燃油 |
[29:38] | Ship’s clear. | 船上安全 |
[29:38] | No one alive, Commander Chandler. Over. | 没有生还者 钱德勒指挥官 完毕 |
[30:32] | Aiutami. | 救救我 |
[30:35] | Aiutami. | 救救我 |
[30:37] | Dr. Scott! | 斯科特博士 |
[30:40] | Aiutami. | 救救我 |
[30:57] | Aiutami. | 救救我 |
[30:59] | He wants help. | 他在求救 |
[31:01] | The only thing that can help him now is morphine. | 现在唯一能帮他的就是吗啡 |
[31:10] | Let go. | 别管了 |
[31:12] | Let go. | 别管了 |
[31:30] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[31:32] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[31:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:38] | Put your mask on! | 快把面罩戴上 |
[31:39] | No! It’s off! | 不 已经来不及了 |
[31:43] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[31:53] | Frankie. Hey. | 弗兰基 |
[31:56] | Frankie! It’s all right! | 弗兰基 没事的 |
[31:59] | Look! Get up! | 快起来 |
[32:01] | Get away, man. Get away! | 快走吧 哥们 快走 |
[32:05] | Master chief, we’re running dry here. | 军士长 燃油已经快抽干了 |
[32:07] | Engineering, bridge. Disengage. | 舰桥呼叫工程员 脱开输油管 |
[32:09] | Yes, sir. They’ve got it, Mr. Chung. | 是 长官 他们已经搞定了 小钟 |
[32:10] | – Let’s get out of here. – Yes, sir. | -我们走吧 -是 长官 |
[32:12] | – You’re gonna be fine! – Get away! | -你不会有事的 -快走 |
[32:14] | – Just take the food and go get the hell out of here. – No! | -拿着食物赶紧离开这里 -不 |
[32:17] | – I’m not leaving you, frankie! – I’m a dead man. | -我不会抛下你的 弗兰基 -我已经死定了 |
[32:20] | Just get out of here. | 你快走吧 |
[32:21] | No, man. I’m not leaving you! | 不 哥们 我不会抛下你的 |
[32:24] | You tell him. | 你来跟他说 |
[32:27] | He’s been exposed. | 他已经暴露了 |
[32:29] | We put him back in his suit | 我们让他穿好防护服 |
[32:30] | and we quarantine him on the ship! | 然后在船上隔离他 |
[32:32] | You can’t risk it, sir. Mission comes first. | 你不能冒这个险 长官 任务第一 |
[32:36] | I’m not all too interested in dying like these people. | 我不太想跟那些人一样的死法 |
[32:38] | Give me the gun, sailor. | 把枪给我 水兵 |
[32:40] | Frankie, don’t be stupid. | 弗兰基 别犯傻 |
[32:43] | I am giving you a direct order! | 我在给你下达直接命令 |
[32:45] | Put down that weapon! | 放下武器 |
[32:46] | Frankie, no! | 弗兰基 不要 |
[33:05] | Lord god, by the power of your word, | 主啊 藉您言语之威 |
[33:08] | you stilled the chaos of the primeval seas, | 平息茫茫大海 |
[33:12] | made the raging waters of the flood subside, | 退去呼啸洪水 |
[33:15] | and calmed the storm on the sea of Galilee. | 让加利利海风暴止息 |
[33:18] | As we commit our brother Franklin Edward Benz to the sea, | 我们把我们的兄弟弗兰克林·爱德华·本兹送入海中 |
[33:23] | grant him peace and tranquility | 愿他得到平静与安宁 |
[33:26] | until that day when Franklin and all those who believe in you | 直至弗兰克林和所有信奉您之人 |
[33:30] | will be raised to the glory of new life | 得水的洗礼之应许 |
[33:33] | promised in the waters of baptism. | 获得荣耀新生 |
[33:36] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[33:53] | Left face! | 向左转 |
[33:57] | Present arms! | 举枪 |
[34:00] | Ready. | 预备 |
[34:02] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[34:04] | Fire! | 发射 |
[34:07] | Fire! | 发射 |
[34:09] | Ready. | 预备 |
[34:11] | Fire! | 发射 |
[34:27] | These people depend on me. | 这些人都靠我了 |
[34:30] | I’m in uncharted territory here. | 我现在处于一片未知领域 |
[34:34] | We all are. | 我们都一样 |
[34:35] | Not you. You saw this coming. | 你不一样 你知道会发生这种事 |
[34:38] | I never thought it would spread so fast. | 我从来没想过会传播这么快 |
[34:43] | But now I know why it did. | 但我现在知道为什么了 |
[34:45] | I compared the blood that we took from the Italian | 我把我们从意大利人身上采集的血样 |
[34:47] | to some samples I took before we left. | 跟我们出发前采集的样本进行了对照 |
[34:50] | The virus has an extra gene now, | 病毒现在拥有一段超基因 |
[34:53] | which could have only been added with human intervention. | 只可能是被人为加入的 |
[34:55] | So it was weaponized. | 病毒被武器化了 |
[34:58] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[34:59] | Or maybe it escaped from a lab somehow. | 或者是从某个实验室泄漏的 |
[35:02] | But I think I know how to stop it. | 但我知道如何消灭它了 |
[35:04] | All the virus cares about is replicating. | 病毒的天性就是自我复制 |
[35:07] | The engineered version lets it do that unchecked. | 改造过的病毒能够不受约束的复制自身 |
[35:11] | So it no longer needs to mutate, | 所以也就不再需要突变 |
[35:13] | which makes it stable and easier to defeat with a vaccine. | 因此病毒很稳定 也就更容易被疫苗消灭 |
[35:17] | Then why hasn’t anybody done that yet? | 为什么之前没有人这么做 |
[35:19] | Because they didn’t have the primordial sample. | 因为他们都没有原始样本 |
[35:25] | We do. | 我们有 |
[35:40] | Bridge, commo, get me the Captain. | 通讯室呼叫舰桥 请接舰长 |
[35:46] | Sir, we finally got the comms up. | 长官 我们终于收到电传指令了 |
[35:47] | This came through. | 收到了这个 |
[35:49] | – A message from POTUS. – This is five days old. | -来自总统的消息 -这已经是五天前的了 |
[35:51] | Yes, sir. It was transmitted while the radios were down. | 是的长官 这是在无线电失灵的时候传送的 |
[35:53] | We need to confirm these orders. Get me the pentagon. | 我们必须确认这些命令 给我接五角大楼 |
[35:55] | Sir, I’ve — I’ve been trying, but there’s no answer. | 长官 我试过了 但是没有回复 |
[35:57] | I’ll try the lab. Get me the presidential bunker. | 我打给实验室 给我接总统地下掩体 |
[36:02] | North Carolina’s not safe. | 北卡罗来纳不安全 |
[36:03] | President wants us to change course for Mayport. | 总统希望我们改变路线去梅波特 |
[36:05] | There’s a lab in Jacksonville that’s supposed to be secure. | 那边的杰克森镇有一间实验室应该很安全 |
[36:07] | There’s no answer there or the Pentagon. | 北卡和五角大楼都没有回复 |
[36:09] | Sir, nothing from the bunker. | 长官 掩体也没有回复 |
[36:12] | Maybe our signal’s not getting out. | 也许是我们的信号没发出去 |
[36:13] | We check the transmit side? | 要不我们检查一下发送端 |
[36:14] | That’s not the problem. Their phones are ringing. | 不是那个问题 他们的电话能打通 |
[36:17] | Sir, I have another message coming through! | 长官 我又收到一条消息 |
[36:21] | It was transmitted at the same time as POTUS’. | 跟总统那条消息同时传输的 |
[36:23] | It looks like a much bigger file. | 这文件看起来大得多 |
[36:26] | – It’s an mpeg, sir. – Play it. | -是个视频文件 长官 -播放 |
[36:33] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[36:36] | We’re at your father’s cabin. | 我们在你父亲的小屋里 |
[36:38] | He thinks he has a way to get this message out | 他说他有办法通过五角大楼的关系 |
[36:40] | through his contacts at the Pentagon. | 把这段视频传送出去 |
[36:43] | I have no idea when you might be seeing this | 我不知道你什么时候能够看到 |
[36:47] | or where you are. | 或是在哪里看到 |
[36:50] | We’re all healthy. | 我们都很健康 |
[36:53] | We managed to get out early | 我们设法早早离开 |
[36:55] | and have been up here for a couple months already. | 已经在这里待了几个月了 |
[36:59] | We haven’t heard anything from your brother or sister | 我们跟你的兄弟姐妹失联 |
[37:03] | for a while. | 已经有一阵子了 |
[37:06] | My, um… | 我的 |
[37:09] | My sister didn’t make it. | 我的妹妹没挺过来 |
[37:12] | But, honey, we’re fine. | 但是 亲爱的 我们没事 |
[37:15] | We really are. | 我们真的没事 |
[37:19] | And I really hope that you are, too. | 我真心希望你也没事 |
[37:23] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[37:25] | Come on out here. | 过来 |
[37:27] | It’s a tape for dad. | 这是拍给爸爸的视频 |
[37:28] | Come on. Come. Come say hi. | 过来 过来问好 |
[37:35] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪儿 |
[37:37] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[37:39] | We love you, daddy. | 我们爱你 爸爸 |
[37:42] | Just get here if you can. | 如果可以 就来找我们 |
[37:45] | We love you so much. | 我们非常爱你 |
[37:48] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[37:52] | Let’s turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[38:14] | I don’t know what we’re going home to. | 我不知道回家要干嘛 |
[38:24] | No radiation detected within a 100-mile radius, sir. | 100英里范围内没有探测到辐射 长官 |
[38:27] | If America was nuked, it wasn’t here. | 即使美国遭遇了核袭击 那也不是这里 |
[38:31] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[38:53] | You said you have what it takes to make the vaccine. | 你说你要不惜一切研发疫苗 |
[38:56] | If you had to, could you do it here on the ship? | 如果情势所迫的话 你能在船上研发吗 |
[39:00] | The lab wasn’t built for that. | 这间实验室不是为此目的而建的 |
[39:03] | It’s for collecting data. | 它只是为了收集数据 |
[39:04] | But if you had to, could you? | 但如果不得不那么做 你能吗 |
[39:10] | The expeditionary team will forward deploy | 先遣部队将提前部署 |
[39:12] | and secure the area for the next group. | 确保后续人员的安全 |
[39:15] | Hopefully we’ll find support. | 希望我们能够获得支持 |
[39:17] | Got to be prepared for anything. | 必须做好万全准备 |
[39:18] | Everyone carries their own biohazard suit. | 所有人带好自己的防化服 |
[39:21] | We do not engage unless we are engaged. | 别人不动手我们绝不主动与人交火 |
[39:27] | Prepare your people and await further orders. | 让你们的人准备好 等待新的命令 |
[39:30] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[39:42] | There’s still no answer from POTUS | 总统依然没有回复 |
[39:44] | and nothing from Mayport or the lab. | 梅波特还有实验室那边都没消息 |
[39:45] | We can’t even get an F.M. radio signal. | 我们连调频广播信号都收不到 |
[39:48] | If the power grid’s down, that means everything’s down. | 电网一瘫痪 一切就都瘫痪了 |
[39:50] | We’ll know more when we get boots on the ground. | 我们登陆之后会知道更多信息 |
[39:53] | Mike, we’re not going home. | 迈克 我们不回家了 |
[39:56] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[39:57] | The lab’s 200 miles inland. | 实验室距海岸有200英里 |
[40:00] | You saw the news footage. | 你也看到新闻了 |
[40:02] | We’ll fight our way in there if we have to. | 迫不得已 我们杀也要杀出一条路来 |
[40:03] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[40:05] | Generators run out in a couple weeks, | 发电机也许只能用几周 |
[40:07] | maybe the civilian population tries to overrun it. | 说不定还会有平民想去抢夺 |
[40:09] | There’s too many variables. | 变数太大了 |
[40:11] | So, what do we do? We stay on the ship? | 那我们怎么办 就待在舰上吗 |
[40:13] | – Dr. Scott says she has what she needs right here. – Dr. Scott. | -斯科特博士说这里一应俱全 -又是她 |
[40:15] | We have standing orders | 我们有美国总统 |
[40:16] | from the president of the United States. | 直接给我们下达的命令啊 |
[40:18] | From five days ago. | 那是五天前了 |
[40:20] | In the absence of a command structure, | 没有上级指挥部门的情况下 |
[40:22] | I decide what’s in the best interest of our mission. | 我来决定什么对我们的任务最有利 |
[40:24] | And we have enough food here to last us what, a week? | 那我们这里的食物 最多能支撑一周吧 |
[40:27] | How much fuel? | 燃料又有多少 |
[40:28] | We’ll find what we need. | 需要什么我们会找到的 |
[40:29] | – We’ll die out there. – No. We will not. | -我们会死在这里的 -不 不会的 |
[40:31] | Tom, I appreciate what you’re trying to do. | 汤姆 我很感激你想要做的事情 |
[40:33] | But it’s not gonna work. People want to get home. | 但是不会成功的 大家都想回家 |
[40:36] | And who exactly gets to go home | 那你说让谁回家 |
[40:40] | when we have 80 biohazard suits for 216 people? | 我们舰上有216名人员 可只有80套防化服 |
[40:47] | We draw lots. | 抽签决定 |
[40:48] | I can’t think like that, Mike. | 我不能这样做 迈克 |
[40:51] | It’ll at least give people a chance | 这样至少能给大家一个 |
[40:52] | to get back to their families, to say goodbye. | 回家跟亲人道别的机会 |
[40:54] | I’m not letting anybody on this ship give up. | 我不会让舰上任何人放弃希望的 |
[40:56] | That’s not your call. You don’t get to play God. | 这不是你说了算的 你没有生杀大权 |
[40:58] | I’m still the captain of this ship. | 我仍然是这艘战舰的舰长 |
[41:01] | Now, I’ve laid out our mission. | 任务我已经说明了 |
[41:04] | I expect you to fall in line. | 希望你服从命令 |
[41:17] | Captain’s on the bridge. | 舰长到 |
[41:31] | Left full rudder. All engines ahead flank. | 左满舵 全速前进 |
[41:33] | Sir? | 什么 |
[41:36] | Left full rudder. | 左满舵 |
[41:38] | All engines ahead flank. | 全速前进 |
[41:42] | Aye, aye. Left full rudder. | 收到 左满舵 |
[41:44] | All engines ahead flank. | 全速前进 |
[41:45] | Left full rudder. All engines ahead flank, aye. | 左满舵 全速前进 |
[42:08] | This is the Captain speaking. | 全体人员注意 我是舰长 |
[42:10] | We have no contact with home, | 我们与总部已经失去联系 |
[42:13] | and I have good reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[42:14] | that the American government is no longer functioning. | 美国政府已经垮台 |
[42:17] | The country we all hoped we were coming back to no longer exists. | 我们期望返回的国家已经不复存在 |
[42:21] | We left these shores four months ago | 四个月前我们作为 |
[42:23] | as members of the United States navy. | 美国海军 乘舰远航 |
[42:26] | But now we are more than that. | 但现在我们的任务不止如此 |
[42:28] | Now our duty is to the entire world. | 现在我们肩负着整个世界的命运 |
[42:32] | On board this ship is the hope… | 本舰所承载的… |
[42:36] | for our futures, for our families, | 是我们的未来 我们的家人 |
[42:39] | and for all of humanity, | 还有整个人类的希望 |
[42:41] | because in that lab in our helo bay | 因为我们舰上直升机库里的实验室中 |
[42:44] | are the ingredients for a cure. | 有研究治愈药物的原料 |
[42:47] | And this is the safest place on earth | 而现在整个地球上 |
[42:49] | for our scientists to do their work — | 我们的科学家研制治愈药物最安全的地方 |
[42:51] | on a $3 billion piece of machinery | 就是216名美国海军所保护的 |
[42:54] | protected by 216 sailors in the U.S. navy. | 这艘价值30亿美元的战舰 |
[42:58] | Our mission now is simple. | 现在我们的任务很简单 |
[43:01] | We do whatever it takes to stay alive at sea | 就是竭尽全力在海面上生存下去 |
[43:03] | until they find that cure. | 直到研制出治愈药物为止 |
[43:06] | There’s an unmanned food and fuel station | 关塔那摩湾那边有一个 |
[43:08] | outside Guantanamo Bay. | 无人食物燃料供给站 |
[43:09] | For the moment, that is our destination. | 目前我们的目的地就是那里 |
[43:16] | We’ve lost so much already. | 我们已经失去了很多 |
[43:21] | But this is the most courageous and resilient crew | 但是本舰所有人员都英勇无畏能屈能伸 |
[43:23] | with whom I have ever been privileged to serve. | 我能与大家共事是我的荣幸 |
[43:27] | We will come through this together, | 所以我们一定可以齐心协力 |
[43:30] | and we will prevail. | 共同度过这个难关 |
[43:35] | Carry on. | 继续前进 |
[43:52] | Attention on deck. | 敬礼 |
[43:59] | Lieutenant Granderson, | 格兰德森上尉 |
[44:01] | permission to salute the Captain. | 请求向舰长敬礼 |
[44:04] | Permission granted. | 请求允许 |
[44:08] | Hand salute! | 敬礼 |