时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | C.I.C., bridge. What are we dealing with here? | 舰桥呼叫战斗信息中心 现在什么情况 |
[00:09] | Sir, E.W. reports it’s an old version | 长官 电子战报告说 |
[00:11] | of a Kirov-Class guided missile cruiser. | 是一艘旧版基洛夫级重型导弹巡洋舰 |
[00:13] | Nuclear powered and possibly carrying warheads. | 核动力 可能还携带着弹头 |
[00:15] | I thought those were mothballed in the ’90s. | 我还以为这些都在90年代已经封存了呢 |
[00:16] | They’re old and ugly, but they’re still dangerous. | 它们虽然过时了难看点 但依然很危险 |
[00:19] | With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking? | 请问对方尊姓大名 |
[00:22] | I am Konstantin Nicolayevitch Ruskov, | 我是康斯坦丁·尼克拉耶维奇·拉斯科夫 |
[00:24] | a former vice admiral of the Red Banner Northern Fleet | 是俄罗斯联邦红旗北方舰队的 |
[00:28] | of the Russian Federation. | 一名前副海军上将 |
[00:30] | Passenger of the watch. | 继续监视 |
[00:31] | Please go to my at-sea cabin and grab me a book off the shelf, | 请去我的舱房 从书架上拿一本书来 |
[00:33] | the one in Russian. | 俄语的那本书 |
[00:34] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[00:37] | Admiral, I need to advise you | 将军 我要奉劝你 |
[00:40] | that you are in United States territorial waters | 你现在身处美国领海 |
[00:43] | and are standing into danger. | 并且正步入危险之中 |
[00:44] | Withdraw seaward or you will be subject to defensive action. | 如果不撤回军舰 我们将采取防御行动 |
[00:48] | Commander Chandler, I have pursued you across the globe, | 钱德勒舰长 我已经追着你跑遍了世界 |
[00:53] | but I wish no further conflict. | 但是我不希望发生进一步的冲突 |
[00:54] | After you have met my demands, | 只要你满足我的要求 |
[00:57] | you and your crew will be free to leave the harbor | 你和你的船员可以自由离开这个海港 |
[01:00] | and travel the earth as you please. | 想去哪里都行 |
[01:02] | And what would those demands be? | 那你的要求是什么 |
[01:05] | Well, let’s not be coy. | 我们开门见山吧 |
[01:06] | You have the primordial strain | 你们有蔓延全球的 |
[01:08] | of the virus that is killing the world. | 病毒的原始菌株 |
[01:11] | You will hand it over to me, along with Dr. Rachel Scott | 把原始菌株 蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
[01:14] | and all of her research. | 以及研究资料都交给我 |
[01:18] | Sorry, Admiral, but I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不好意思 将军 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:22] | And the thing is, I don’t take orders from you. | 而且 我也不会听从你的命令 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再跟你说一次 |
[01:29] | Move your ship. | 把你的船挪走 |
[01:31] | Your navy and your country no longer exist. | 你的海军和你的国家已经不复存在了 |
[01:36] | There is no higher authority but me. | 已经没有上级机关了 只有我 |
[01:38] | If you don’t do as I say, | 如果不照我说的做 |
[01:41] | you and your crew will leave this harbor | 你和你的船员就驾着蘑菇云 |
[01:43] | atop a mushroom cloud. | 飞出这个海港吧 |
[01:45] | You saw what happened to France. | 你见过法国发生的事了 |
[01:47] | You know what my ship is capable of. | 你知道我的军舰的战斗力 |
[01:59] | Admiral Ruskov, | 拉斯科夫将军 |
[02:02] | I suggest we meet somewhere face to face, | 我建议我们面对面 |
[02:05] | negotiate a peaceful solution to our problem. | 为我们的问题商量出一个和平的解决办法 |
[02:13] | It will be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[02:32] | Who else has been working on a vaccine? | 还有谁在研究这个疫苗 |
[02:35] | What, in the world? | 什么 全球吗 |
[02:36] | Everyone. | 每个人都在研究 |
[02:37] | What about the Russians? Were they close? | 俄罗斯人呢 他们快研究出来了吗 |
[02:40] | I mean, nobody was making any real progress. | 没有人取得任何实质性进展 |
[02:42] | And I hate to say it, | 而且虽然我不想这么说 |
[02:44] | but they’re probably all dead anyway. Why? | 但他们估计都死了 怎么了 |
[02:45] | If somebody had the primordial strain of the virus, | 如果某人有这种病毒的原始菌株 |
[02:47] | the stuff you found in the ice, could they make a vaccine? | 就是你在北极发现的那种 他们能制造出疫苗吗 |
[02:53] | I suppose, if they had the right equipment | 也许吧 如果他们有合适的装备 |
[02:54] | and someone qualified to run it. | 有合适的人来研究的话 |
[02:56] | But they’d be months behind us. | 但是他们比我们慢了几个月了 |
[02:57] | I need to borrow Dr. Tophet. | 我借一下托非特博士 |
[02:59] | Can you spare him? | 可以吗 |
[03:08] | – Out of the fryin’ pan, huh, fellas? – What? | -刚出虎口又入狼穴啊 小伙子 -什么 |
[03:11] | You joining the team? | 你也加入队伍吗 |
[03:12] | Captain thought I’d be useful, | 舰长认为我能帮得上忙 |
[03:14] | seeing as you’re all playing in my backyard. | 因为你们要去的地方是我的地盘 |
[03:16] | And before the plague, | 这场瘟疫爆发之前 |
[03:17] | that fufu cantina, that was the place, boy. | 木薯泥酒吧 就那个地方 小子 |
[03:20] | Old Juan Carlo, he made the best mimosas locas. | 老胡安·卡罗做了最好的含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[03:23] | We got to get some of that. | 我们一定要去弄点来 |
[03:26] | God help us. | 愿上帝保佑我们 |
[03:27] | Suppose there’s no way to convince you not to go? | 估计我也没法劝你不去了吧 |
[03:29] | Konstantin Ruskov’s a military genius. | 尼克拉耶维奇·拉斯科夫是一个军事天才 |
[03:32] | Literally wrote the book on modern naval warfare. | 写了这本现代海上战争的书 |
[03:34] | Maybe you can ask him to sign your copy. | 也许你能让他给签个名 |
[03:36] | Seriously, captain, there’s only one way out of this harbor. | 说真的 舰长 只有一种方法可以离开这里 |
[03:39] | Every minute we sit here gives that asshole time to dig in. | 我们耗得越久 那混蛋的准备时间就越充分 |
[03:41] | He’s already dug in. Meeting him is the only way. | 他已经做好准备了 跟他会面是唯一的方法 |
[03:46] | I need to look him in the eyes. | 我必须亲自跟他见面 |
[04:07] | Smith, Berchem, establish the perimeter. | 史密斯 博切姆 做好警戒 |
[04:14] | Masks up. | 戴上面具 |
[04:30] | You needn’t bother with the masks. | 你们不需要带面具 |
[04:32] | We’re not infected. | 我们没有被感染 |
[04:34] | Well, we’ll test you just the same. | 我们还是要检查一下你 |
[04:42] | I’m unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
[05:02] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[05:11] | How can you wear those costumes in this heat? | 这么热的天你们怎么穿得了这套行头 |
[05:15] | Still, better than the Arctic, no? | 不过总比北极好吧 |
[05:17] | The Arctic was bad for both of us, admiral. | 北极对咱俩都不好 将军 |
[05:20] | As I recall, you lost five airships. | 我记得你损失了五架飞机 |
[05:23] | Helicopters are easy to replace. | 换新的直升机只是小事一桩 |
[05:26] | Look around you. | 看看周围 |
[05:28] | The world is ours for the taking. | 整个世界已任我们拿取 |
[05:37] | He’s clean. | 他没问题 |
[05:38] | You see? Clean. | 看到没 没问题 |
[05:45] | X.O., take a look. | 大副 你看 |
[05:54] | They’re mining the bay. | 他们在港湾布雷 |
[05:57] | We could scare ’em off with the .50-cals. | 我们可以用重机枪把他们吓走 |
[05:59] | No. | 不行 |
[06:00] | Can’t risk a fire fight with the C.O. off the bridge. | 指挥官不在舰上不能冒险开火 |
[06:02] | T.A.O., bridge. Get the hunter in the water. | 舰桥呼叫作战官 派搜寻者下水 |
[06:05] | Find me a clear route out of this harbor. | 找出一条可以安全离开这个港湾的路线 |
[06:08] | And spin tomahawks one through six. | 先装填一枚战斧导弹 |
[06:10] | If I don’t hear from the captain in one hour, | 如果一小时内都没有舰长的消息 |
[06:12] | we’re unloading on that Russian son of a bitch. | 咱们就冲那俄国混蛋开炮 |
[06:15] | Mines. I hate freakin’ mines. | 水雷 我恨水雷 |
[06:19] | I told Moscow it was suicide | 我跟莫斯科方面说了这是自杀 |
[06:21] | and that we must remain at sea | 也说了如果我们要在这场瘟疫中活下来 |
[06:23] | if we are to survive this plague, but they insisted — | 我们就得留在海上 但他们坚持说 |
[06:27] | “All ships must return to home ports.” | “所有舰船必须回到母港” |
[06:30] | And so I took matters into my own hands. | 所以我只能将在外君令有所不受了 |
[06:33] | You are looking at the last admiral | 你眼前的就是辉煌一时的 |
[06:35] | of the last ship of the once Great Russian Navy. | 大俄罗斯海军最后一艘舰船上的最后一位上将 |
[06:40] | So the uniform we wear matters no more. | 我们穿的军服已毫无意义 |
[06:45] | Well, it matters to me. | 对我来说还有意义 |
[06:47] | Whether mine is one of a dozen or the last ship to survive, | 无论我们是不是活下来的最后一艘战舰 |
[06:50] | we’re all sailors of the United State’s Navy. | 我们都是美国海军的水兵 |
[06:52] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[06:54] | Still, that we are here is cause to rejoice, no? | 但我们还在这里就值得庆祝 不是吗 |
[06:58] | You got a funny way of celebrating, Admiral — | 你庆祝的方式还真特别 上将 |
[07:01] | firing a nuclear weapon at France. | 冲法国发射一枚核弹 |
[07:02] | How many people do you think you killed | 你认为自己杀了多少人 |
[07:05] | – 5, 10 million? – France was already dead. | -五百万 一千万 -法国本来就已经没救了 |
[07:09] | That missile was meant to stop you, | 那枚核弹本来是要阻止你的 |
[07:12] | to keep you from refueling and sneaking home | 阻止你加满油并带着舰上的疫苗 |
[07:14] | with the vaccine in your pocket. | 溜回美国 |
[07:16] | We have no interest in keeping the vaccine to ourselves to the world. | 我们无意私藏疫苗 |
[07:20] | Do you know what was going on in the world | 你在北极军演的时候 |
[07:22] | while you were playing your war games in the Arctic? | 知道这世上发生了些什么吗 |
[07:25] | The virus spread like an invisible fire, | 病毒像无形之火一样蔓延 |
[07:28] | destroying everything in its path. | 所过之处灰飞烟灭 |
[07:30] | Bodies piled up sky-high. | 尸体堆积成山 |
[07:33] | The fear spread even quicker than the virus itself — | 恐惧甚至比病毒本身传播得更快 |
[07:36] | turned country against country, | 导致国家对立 |
[07:38] | brother against brother, | 兄弟反目 |
[07:40] | governments against their own people. | 政府迫害自己的人民 |
[07:43] | 60 million Chinese were murdered in three days | 六千万中国人在三天内惨遭谋杀 |
[07:47] | like they were culling so many pigs. | 就好像杀猪一样轻描淡写 |
[07:51] | The world… | 这世界 |
[07:53] | is not worth saving. | 不值得去救了 |
[07:56] | So, what? You want to keep the vaccine for yourself? | 所以呢 你要私吞疫苗吗 |
[07:59] | What I want is of no concern to you. | 我要什么与你无关 |
[08:02] | Well, I don’t have it. | 我没有疫苗 |
[08:04] | Not yet, at least. | 至少现在没有 |
[08:05] | And you won’t, | 你也不会有 |
[08:06] | because you are missing an ingredient only I possess. | 因为制造疫苗需要的一种原料只有我手上有 |
[08:10] | Now, you will give me what you have — | 把你所拥有的交出来 |
[08:14] | the primordial sample, | 原始样本 |
[08:16] | your research, and Dr. Scott. | 你们的研究 以及斯科特博士 |
[08:19] | Or you die in Cuba. | 要么你们就死在古巴 |
[08:23] | You won’t fire on my ship | 只要我们手上有你要的 |
[08:24] | as long as we have what you want. | 你就不会向我们开战 |
[08:27] | And this little game of chicken you’re playing right now | 而你现在玩的这个小游戏 |
[08:29] | will only cause millions more to die. | 只会害死更多的人 |
[08:32] | So why don’t I lead with my best offer? | 不如我先说说我的最佳提议吧 |
[08:43] | A sample of the primordial virus. | 原始病毒的样本 |
[08:51] | With my compliments. | 以及我的问候 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. That will not do, not at all. | 很遗憾 这样不行 |
[09:01] | You heard the captain, Boris. | 舰长说了 老毛子 |
[09:04] | You ain’t getting our scientist. | 我们的科学家不会交给你 |
[09:09] | Don’t be foolish, Captain. | 别傻了 舰长 |
[09:11] | You cannot win. | 你们赢不了的 |
[09:16] | I’ll go. I’ll go with them. | 我去吧 我跟他们去 |
[09:18] | – I can do what’s needed. I’m capable… – No! | -你们需要的事我也能做 我可以…-不 |
[09:21] | Not him. Dr. Rachel Scott. | 不要他 要蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
[09:25] | She is the one I want. | 我要的是她 |
[09:26] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[09:28] | I can outlast you and your band of cowboys. | 我一定活得比你和你的手下长 |
[09:31] | My ship has enough nuclear fuel to patrol this harbour | 我的军舰在未来25年内都有足够的核燃料 |
[09:34] | for the next 25 years. | 巡查这片海港 |
[09:37] | Then you get nothing, Admiral. | 那你什么也得不到了 将军 |
[09:41] | And while you’re sitting out there, | 你在那儿坐着时 |
[09:43] | you can wonder, “how am I gonna feed my men | 可以想想 “美国人拥有岛上所有的食物 |
[09:45] | when the Americans have all the food on the island?” | 而我要怎么喂饱我的船员” |
[09:56] | Viktor. | 维克托 |
[10:00] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[10:10] | One mouth less to feed. | 少了一张嘴吃饭 |
[10:22] | RMS picked up over a dozen mines | 侦查管制系统找到了超过一打水雷 |
[10:24] | blocking the only channel out of here. | 封锁了离开这里的唯一航道 |
[10:26] | We can kill the ones we need, | 我们可以清除挡路的水雷 |
[10:27] | but not without making a lot of noise. | 但会闹出很大动静 |
[10:29] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[10:32] | Ruskov was using the extra time to strengthen his position. | 拉斯科夫在拖时间做准备 |
[10:35] | Well, it’s not like we could just sneak out of the harbor. | 我们没法偷溜出这片海港了 |
[10:38] | even under cover of night, | 即便在夜色的笼罩下 |
[10:39] | we’re glowing big and bright on his radar. | 我们在他的雷达上还是会清晰显现 |
[10:42] | We’ve got the world’s best fighting machine | 我们有世界上最好的战舰 |
[10:43] | and an entire naval base at our disposal. | 还有整个海军基地供我们利用 |
[10:45] | Gator, find us a way out of here. | 领航员 找到一条离开的路 |
[10:46] | Lieutenant Green, I want a tactical plan. Work with Tex. | 格林上尉 和特克斯一起给我个战术计划 |
[10:49] | He’s not navy, but he knows the island and he can fight. | 他不是海军 但他了解这座岛 也会作战 |
[10:52] | – We need all hands. – Yes, sir. | -我们动员所有力量 -好的 长官 |
[11:06] | Doctor, Admiral Ruskov said he had something you don’t, | 博士 拉斯科夫将军说他有你没有的东西 |
[11:10] | something you can’t make the vaccine without. | 研发疫苗必不可少的东西 |
[11:11] | Any idea what he was talking about? | 你知道他说的是什么吗 |
[11:16] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[11:23] | So, what would you like me to do now? | 现在你想让我做什么 |
[11:25] | Well, you said you were close to a breakthrough on the vaccine. | 你说过疫苗就快有突破了 |
[11:28] | Keep working. That’s all that matters. | 继续研发 这是最重要的事 |
[11:59] | We’re at G.Q., and the Russians are having a party. | 我们在紧急战备状态 俄罗斯人却在开派对 |
[12:03] | They must still keep vodka on their ships. | 他们船上一定还有伏特加 |
[12:07] | You know, I wasn’t even supposed to be on this ship. | 我本不该在这艘船上的 |
[12:11] | I was two days from reporting to shore duty in Portsmouth. | 当时还有两天我就要去朴茨茅斯执行岸上任务了 |
[12:15] | And some last-minute change of orders | 最后关头命令有变 |
[12:18] | put me on Nathan James. | 把我分到内森·詹姆斯号上 |
[12:21] | I guess that makes you lucky, huh? | 那你走运了 |
[12:28] | I think I found a way out of here. | 我觉得我发现了一条出路 |
[12:30] | Navy used to send frigates through this canal all the time. | 海军护卫舰过去一直在走这条水道 |
[12:33] | Yeah, they stopped dredging that a while back. | 他们不久之前停止疏浚这条水道了 |
[12:35] | From what I heard, it’s all gunked up with coral and rock. | 我听说 里面到处都黏着珊瑚和岩石 |
[12:37] | Well, that’s why the Russians didn’t bother mining it. | 所以俄罗斯人懒得在那里布水雷 |
[12:39] | It’s too shallow for us to get through. | 那里水位太浅 我们无法通过 |
[12:41] | Well, it’s too shallow for a DDG, | 对于导弹驱逐舰来说太浅 |
[12:42] | but I could mount some GLMs on a rib, | 但我可以在船肋嵌入船只负载监控系统 |
[12:44] | sail through it, sneak up on their 180, | 顺利通过 偷偷接近 |
[12:46] | and launch a few H.E. grenades over their stern. | 往他们的船尾发射几枚高爆弹 |
[12:47] | A ship that size, it’s gonna take more than that. | 那种吨位的船 需要的火力更多 |
[12:49] | Tex, what kind of assets are available at Gitmo? | 特克斯 关塔那摩监狱还有什么可用的资源 |
[12:51] | Army’s facility has mortars, vehicle-mounted weapons. | 陆军设备还有迫击炮 车载式武器 |
[12:54] | I got the keys to the joint. | 我有监狱钥匙 |
[12:55] | Hell, I can get y’all a Bradley Tank. | 我能给你们一辆布拉德利坦克 |
[12:57] | You get us in, we’ll do the rest. | 你带我们进去 其他的我们处理 |
[12:59] | Before we do anything, I want that canal scouted. | 在我们行动之前 先侦察下那条水道 |
[13:02] | Ruskov’s no fool. | 拉斯科夫不是傻瓜 |
[13:03] | He knows we’re gonna be looking | 他知道我们会寻找 |
[13:04] | for another way out of this harbor. | 另一条路离开这个海港 |
[13:06] | Aye, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[13:07] | If we start here… | 我们如果从这里开始… |
[13:25] | This is beautiful. | 这儿真美 |
[13:27] | Reminds me of my honeymoon video — | 让我想起了我的蜜月视频 |
[13:28] | at least the footage I let people see. | 至少是我让别人看的那部分 |
[13:31] | Too much information. | 信息量好大 |
[13:33] | Berchem, it’s probably comments like that | 博切姆 也许就是诸如此类的话 |
[13:34] | that led to your divorce. | 导致了你离婚 |
[13:37] | Tex, how long to get the guns | 特克斯 从部队到山顶 |
[13:38] | from the army to the top of the hill? | 拿到枪需要多久 |
[13:40] | – A couple hours, cap’n. – Good. | -几个小时 舰长 -很好 |
[13:42] | It’s not deep, but the canal looks better than we thought. | 这里不深 但这水道看起来比我们想的要好 |
[13:45] | Only real problem is that outcropping, probably coral. | 唯一的问题是露头的那些 可能是珊瑚 |
[13:48] | It may give us a tight squeeze. | 可能会把我们挤住 |
[13:50] | Yeah, we’ll have to blow the coral to get a clean path. | 我们得炸开珊瑚 清出一条道来 |
[13:53] | Hang on. I’ll take you to the surface. | 稍等 让你们看看水面 |
[13:59] | We can blow it, but it’ll make a hell of a boom. | 炸掉可以 但爆炸声会很大 |
[14:03] | Contact! Dive! Dive! | 遇敌 潜水 潜水 |
[14:07] | no. | 不 |
[14:08] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[14:15] | Berchem! Smith! | 博切姆 史密斯 |
[14:16] | Berchem, come in! Berchem! | 博切姆 回答 博切姆 |
[14:23] | Berchem, come in. | 博切姆 回答 |
[14:26] | Berchem! | 博切姆 |
[14:28] | Smith! | 史密斯 |
[14:45] | Ruskov! | 拉斯科夫 |
[14:48] | Have you reconsidered my offer? | 你可有重新考虑我的提议 |
[14:50] | Look out your window, starboard side. | 往窗外看看 右舷 |
[15:03] | Put ’em in the drink. | 把他们轰到水里去 |
[15:04] | T.A.O., bridge. | 舰桥呼叫作战官 |
[15:05] | One round, ten yards off the bow. | 一轮射击 舰艏10码开火 |
[15:07] | T.A.O., aye. Break, surface. | 作战官明白 呼叫水面作战系统 |
[15:08] | Surface, aye. Killing track 81652 with guns, | 水面明白 舰炮打击轨道81652 |
[15:12] | 10 yard forward offset one round H.E.P.D. | 高爆曳光弹一发 正向偏移10码开火 |
[15:23] | Consider that a warning, | 这是一次警告 |
[15:24] | which is more than you gave to my men. | 不像你突然袭击我的人 |
[15:26] | Next time, I won’t miss. | 下次开火绝不射偏 |
[15:31] | I am disappointed in you, Captain. | 我对你很失望 舰长 |
[15:34] | You’re not the leader I imagined. | 你并非我想象中的那种领导 |
[15:54] | I will sink you. | 我会沉了你 |
[15:55] | This is an Arleigh Burke destroyer. | 这可是艘阿利·伯克级驱逐舰 |
[15:57] | It was built to fight. You’d better know how. | 就是拿来打硬仗的 有本事就试试 |
[16:03] | C.I.C., this is your captain. | 战斗信息中心 我是舰长 |
[16:05] | Prepare to fire again on my order. | 听我指令准备再次开火 |
[16:06] | This time, I want a direct hit. | 这一次要一击命中 |
[16:08] | Guns, surface. | 舰炮就绪 |
[16:09] | Cover track 85150 with guns. | 舰炮瞄准轨道85150 |
[16:13] | 5 5… | |
[16:16] | 4 4… | |
[16:17] | Guns, aye. Cover track 85150. Target acquired. | 舰炮明白 瞄准轨道85150 目标获取 |
[16:24] | 3 3… | |
[16:26] | 2 2… | |
[16:30] | 1 1… | |
[16:31] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:41] | Shut your weapons down. | 收起你的武器 |
[16:44] | Back out of the harbor and over the horizon. | 退出港口 退到我看不见的地方去 |
[16:45] | I don’t want to see your ugly-ass ship | 我可不想从我窗前一眼望出去 |
[16:47] | out of my front window. | 就看见你这艘奇丑无比的破船 |
[16:53] | Very well. | 很好 |
[16:54] | You have 24 hours to turn over the doctor. | 给你24小时把博士交给我 |
[16:58] | If you attempt to leave or are planning | 如果你还想逃跑 或者又想 |
[17:00] | another brilliant sneak attack, we will see you. | 搞什么偷袭 那我们走着瞧 |
[17:04] | 24 hours, captain. | 就24小时 舰长 |
[17:07] | C.I.C., X.O. | 战斗信息中心 我是大副 |
[17:08] | Cease track. Train mount 5-1 to ready air. | 停止瞄准 舰炮回归待命位 |
[17:17] | We should have blown them out of the water. | 就该一炮把他们炸飞 |
[17:26] | Soon as they’re over the horizon, | 等他们一退到海平线外 |
[17:28] | send a search and recovery team for Smith and Berchem. | 就派搜救小队去找回史密斯和博切姆的遗体 |
[17:31] | They’re standing by. | 他们正在待命 |
[17:56] | This new thermal cycler is a godsend. | 这台新的热循环仪简直是天降大礼 |
[17:58] | We’ll absolutely be able to identify the gene. | 这下我们肯定可以测定基因了 |
[18:01] | How’s it coming with that centrifuge? | 离心机那边怎么样了 |
[18:04] | I was worried that the humidity on the isla– | 我担心在岛上的人… |
[18:08] | Quincy, what are you doing? | 昆西 你这是干什么 |
[18:09] | I need you to come with me now. | 你现在跟我走 |
[18:12] | – What are you — – Just go! | -你怎么 -快走 |
[18:13] | – Why are you doing this?! – Move! | -你这是怎么了 -走 |
[18:17] | – Get down the stairs. Now move! – Quincy, | -下楼梯 快点 -昆西 |
[18:20] | have you gone insane? | 你失心疯了吗 |
[18:22] | What is it that you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:23] | Getting off this ship. Now shut up! | 我要离开这艘船 你闭嘴 |
[18:25] | Quincy, you’ll destroy all the samples! | 昆西 你会把样本都毁了的 |
[18:27] | I said shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[18:29] | Now jump. | 快跳 |
[18:34] | You got to be kidding! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:36] | Rachel, I don’t want to hurt you, | 蕾切尔 我不想伤害你 |
[18:37] | but that’s exactly what will happen if you don’t do as I say. | 但如果你不听话 我绝不手软 |
[18:39] | Now jump. | 给我跳下去 |
[18:41] | Hey! What are you doing?! | 你 在那干什么呢 |
[19:01] | He’s got a gun! | 他手里有枪 |
[19:02] | Nobody move! Nobody move! | 都别动 谁也不许动 |
[19:04] | – Quincy! – Hands up! | -昆西 -举起手来 |
[19:05] | – Stay back! – Don’t shoot! | -别过来 -别开枪 |
[19:07] | – Stay back! – Drop your weapon! | -你们别过来 -放下武器 |
[19:08] | – Stay back! – Drop the weapon! | -你们别过来 -放下武器 |
[19:09] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[19:10] | Don’t shoot him! | 别朝他开枪 |
[19:13] | Quincy. | 昆西 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 那好 |
[19:35] | Quincy, no! | 昆西 不要 |
[19:37] | If I open this, | 只要我打开盖子 |
[19:38] | the virus will kill everybody on the ship! | 病毒就会杀死舰上的所有人 |
[19:41] | So put your weapons down and back away! | 所以你们放下武器 退后 |
[19:43] | Look, doctor. I don’t know why you did this, | 博士 我不知道你为什么这样做 |
[19:45] | but I know we can talk this through. | 但我知道我们可以好好谈谈 |
[19:46] | We solve problems. That’s what we do. | 我们就是专门解决问题的 |
[19:50] | Rachel, you have to come with me. | 蕾切尔 你必须跟我走 |
[19:54] | It’s you they want. | 他们想要的是你 |
[19:56] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[19:59] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[20:02] | You’re gonna have to kill me, too. | 你要么就连我一起杀了 |
[20:08] | Put your weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[20:09] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[20:13] | Give me the vial, Quincy. | 瓶子给我 昆西 |
[20:17] | Rachel, they’re not gonna hurt you. | 蕾切尔 他们不会伤害你的 |
[20:20] | They promised me. | 他们答应我的 |
[20:21] | So, please… | 所以 求你了… |
[20:23] | Please come with me. | 求你跟我走 |
[20:26] | You’re not gonna kill all these people. | 你不会杀了这些人的 |
[20:32] | It’s not who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[20:39] | Give me the vial? | 瓶子给我吧 |
[20:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:17] | He must have been talking to the Russians all along. | 他肯定一直都跟俄国人有联系 |
[21:20] | That’s how they were able to follow us. | 所以他们才跟得上我们 |
[21:22] | I mean, he was my partner for almost 10 years. | 我们搭档快十年了 |
[21:24] | I’m at a complete loss! | 我现在一团乱麻 |
[21:26] | What were his connections to the Russians? | 他跟俄国人是什么关系 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:29] | I mean, he studied there years ago. | 他几年前在那里进修过 |
[21:30] | He has friends, he has colleagues — we both do. | 他有朋友 有同事 我们都有 |
[21:35] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[21:36] | I told you, I hadn’t met him, not until yesterday! | 我说了 昨天之前我根本没见过他 |
[21:40] | So, what were you two, like, Facebook friends? | 那你们是什么 脸书好友吗 |
[21:42] | I need to see the captain. My family is in grave danger. | 我要见船长 我家人有生命危险 |
[21:45] | Yeah, we’ll get to that. | 会让你见的 |
[21:46] | First you’re gonna tell me about your relationship | 你先得告诉我 |
[21:48] | with the Admiral. | 你和将军的关系 |
[21:49] | There is no relationship. | 没有关系 |
[21:50] | There never was a relationship! | 从来没有过关系 |
[21:52] | Please, my daughter is a prisoner on his ship! | 求你了 我女儿被他关在船上 |
[21:55] | You almost killed my entire crew, | 你差点杀了我全体船员 |
[21:57] | so I recommend you start talking. | 所以我建议你最好开口 |
[22:00] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 事情不该变成这样的 |
[22:08] | During the hysteria of the outbreak, | 在病毒爆发的恐慌中 |
[22:11] | governments were pressuring their biologists | 政府逼迫我们生物学家 |
[22:13] | to deliberately withhold vital information, | 故意隐瞒对制造疫苗 |
[22:15] | research that could possibly contribute to a vaccine. | 有用的重要信息和研究 |
[22:18] | I disagreed. | 我不同意 |
[22:20] | And I began sharing information with another scientist, | 然后我开始与另外一位科学家分享信息 |
[22:24] | Sergei Yumanov. | 谢尔盖·约曼诺夫 |
[22:24] | Sharing? You mean leaking. | 分享吗 是泄露吧 |
[22:26] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[22:27] | While governments bickered amongst themselves, | 如果政府之间你争我吵 |
[22:29] | the virus was winning! I couldn’t let that happen! | 病毒就胜利了 我不能让这事发生 |
[22:32] | Ruskov suggested he had someone or something on his ship | 拉斯科夫说他舰船上有什么东西 |
[22:35] | to help him make a vaccine. Is that your friend? | 能帮他制作疫苗 说的是你朋友吗 |
[22:38] | Sergei’s dead. | 谢尔盖死了 |
[22:41] | I’d been communicating with him on the sat phone. | 我一直用卫星电话和他联系 |
[22:46] | Then two weeks before the Russians attacked us on the ice, | 俄国人在极地袭击我们两周之前 |
[22:49] | I called Sergei, | 我打给谢尔盖 |
[22:50] | and it was Ruskov on the end of the line. | 电话那头却是拉斯科夫 |
[22:53] | He’d murdered Sergei | 他杀了谢尔盖 |
[22:55] | and taken my family — | 还抓走了我家人 |
[22:57] | My daughter and my wife. | 我的女儿和妻子 |
[22:59] | It was a Brit that kept us in the harbor | 那个假装英国驱逐舰指挥官 |
[23:01] | by pretending to be C.O. of that U.K. destroyer. | 让我们在海港等他们的 就是英国人 |
[23:04] | Quite a performance by your wife. | 你妻子演技不错啊 |
[23:05] | Kelly had nothing to do with this. | 凯莉跟这事没关系 |
[23:07] | Ruskov is using her to get to me | 拉斯科夫是用她来要挟我 |
[23:09] | and, more importantly, Rachel. | 更重要的是 蕾切尔 |
[23:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:14] | I did a stupid, stupid thing. | 我做的这事太愚蠢了 |
[23:17] | Do what you want with me, | 要杀要剐随你们 |
[23:18] | but please don’t make my family pay for my mistakes. | 但求求你们别让我家人为我的错误买单 |
[23:21] | Ruskov will kill them if I don’t do as he says. | 如果我不按他说的做 拉斯科夫会杀了他们 |
[23:24] | What exactly was your plan tonight? | 你今晚的计划是什么 |
[23:27] | I was supposed to take Rachel and the samples | 我应该把蕾切尔和样本 |
[23:30] | to the other side of the beach. | 带到海滩的另一边 |
[23:31] | There’s a boat I can use to get us to the Vyerni. | 那里有艘船 可以带我们去维厄尼号 |
[23:55] | Who am I impersonating at this godforsaken hour, | 现在又要我模仿谁 |
[23:59] | the Queen of England? | 英国女王吗 |
[24:00] | No, your work is done, Duschenka. | 不 你的任务完成了 杜申卡 |
[24:03] | Now it’s up to your husband, and we will see. | 现在就看你丈夫的了 我们会知道的 |
[24:07] | See… what? | 知道什么 |
[24:11] | If he loves his family as much as you say. | 他是否如你所说那么爱自己家庭 |
[24:22] | I must admit, I have mixed feelings about his success. | 得承认 我对他的成功五味杂陈 |
[24:26] | I’ve come to enjoy our time together. | 我来与你共度好时光 |
[24:35] | The Russians are expecting Quincy | 俄国人正等着昆西 |
[24:37] | to show up with Dr. Scott on the civilian vessel | 在今晚月黑之时乘着民用船 |
[24:39] | some time tonight while there’s no moon. | 与斯科特博士一起出现 |
[24:41] | The meeting will go off as planned | 会面将照计划进行 |
[24:42] | with a few important differences. | 但会有一些重要的区别 |
[24:44] | Sir, unless we completely cripple the vyerni, | 长官 除非我们使维厄尼号彻底瘫痪 |
[24:46] | he’ll still have retaliatory capability. | 否则他还是会有报复的能力 |
[24:48] | By then, we’ll be safely out of the harbor. | 到那时 我们已经安全离开海港了 |
[24:51] | Smith and Berchem didn’t die in vain. | 史密斯和博切姆没有白白牺牲 |
[24:54] | They showed us we can make our escape through the old canal. | 他们让我们知道可以通过旧水道逃离 |
[24:56] | Sir, forgive me, but it’s one thing to send a rhib through. | 长官 恕我直言 一艘汽艇也许可能穿过 |
[24:59] | This is a destroyer. The water’s not deep enough. | 但这可是一艘驱逐舰啊 水不够深 |
[25:02] | It’s not possible. | 不可能通过的 |
[25:03] | Exactly why the Russians won’t expect it. | 所以会出乎俄国人的意料之外 |
[25:05] | At high tide, we’ll have two, three feet clearance. | 满潮时我们会有两三英尺的空隙 |
[25:10] | That canal is so narrow, | 水道太窄了 |
[25:11] | we won’t have any margin for error. | 我们将没有任何犯错的余地 |
[25:13] | And then there’s the coral growth. | 那里还有增生的珊瑚礁 |
[25:15] | It’ll rip our hull apart. | 会把我们的船体撕裂的 |
[25:16] | So we blast ourselves a hole. | 那我们就炸出一条路来 |
[25:17] | But, sir, the minute we move the ship, | 但是长官 只要我们的船一动 |
[25:19] | Ruskov will see us on his radar. | 拉斯科夫就能从他的雷达上发现 |
[25:21] | He’s staring right at us. | 他正盯着我们呢 |
[25:22] | He’s not looking at us. | 他盯着的不是我们 |
[25:23] | He’s looking at a red dot on a radar screen. | 他盯着的是雷达屏幕上的一个红点 |
[25:26] | On that screen, we could be any ship in this port. | 在那块屏幕上 我们可以是港口的任意一艘船 |
[25:31] | Let’s prepare the bridge team. | 准备桥队吧 |
[25:37] | Lieutenant Foster. | 福斯特上尉 |
[25:39] | We need a female for this mission. | 这个任务我们需要一名女性 |
[25:41] | You grew up on a farm. Can you still handle a rifle? | 你在农场长大 还能拿枪吗 |
[25:46] | Qualified as expert marksman last year. | 去年我获得了神枪手资质 |
[25:49] | I can knock the nipples off a chicken | 我可以在千米之外 |
[25:51] | from a thousand yards, sir. | 打掉一只鸡的奶头 长官 |
[25:54] | Okay, you’re on alpha team with Rowler. | 好吧 你跟罗勒同属A队 |
[25:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:02] | Sir? | 长官 |
[26:03] | I don’t feel comfortable | 福斯特上尉参与行动 |
[26:04] | having Lieutenant Foster on this mission. | 让我感觉不太舒服 |
[26:07] | She’s never seen action like this before. | 她以前从来没参与过这样的行动 |
[26:09] | Objection noted, lieutenant. | 反对意见已记录 上尉 |
[26:10] | – She’s going. – Then I’m riding Alpha. | -她要去 -那我要参加A队 |
[26:16] | Sir, I’ve… | 长官 我已经 |
[26:18] | I’ve already lost two men while standing on the sidelines. | 我已经袖手旁观失去了两个兄弟 |
[26:22] | Search team couldn’t even recover their bodies. | 搜救队甚至没能找回他们的尸体 |
[26:25] | I need to be out there this time. | 这次我要亲自参与行动 |
[26:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[26:45] | High tide in exactly 2 hours and 48 minutes. | 2小时48分之后满潮 |
[26:48] | We’re gonna take this ship through the eye of the needle. | 我们要开着船从针眼里钻出去 |
[26:51] | To avoid Russian radar, | 为了避开俄国人的雷达 |
[26:53] | we’re gonna do it at EMCON alpha 1 — | 我们将进行最高级电磁管制 |
[26:55] | No sonar, no radar. | 没有声纳 没有雷达 |
[26:58] | But we’re up to the challenge. | 但我们可以经受挑战 |
[27:04] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[27:05] | – Let’s get the low-vis watch team on the bow. – Sir. | -低视度侦察队就位 -是 |
[27:11] | Sir, without radar, we’re gonna be awfully close | 长官 没有雷达 想要击中目标 |
[27:14] | to that coral in order to hit the mark. | 我们就必须离珊瑚礁很近才行 |
[27:16] | We won’t get a second chance. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[27:18] | We’ll just have to get it right the first time. | 那我们就一次搞定 |
[27:22] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[28:06] | Just keep your head down! | 把头低下 |
[28:08] | Keeping my head down’s kinda gonna defeat the purpose, | 把头低下可能会导致任务失败 |
[28:11] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:21] | We’re good to go. | 准备好了 |
[28:22] | Next radio click comes | 他们距离冲击区五百码时 |
[28:23] | when they’re 500 yards from impact zone. | 会进行下一次扫描 |
[28:25] | Single up. | 单绑 |
[28:26] | When the master chief’s back on board, take in all lines. | 军士长一回来 就把所有线路都关闭 |
[28:29] | Everyone watch the clock. | 所有人都看好表 |
[28:30] | We’re timing this down to the second. | 我们以秒为单位来计时 |
[28:32] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[28:37] | Last time I navigated by dead reckoning | 上一次利用航位推测来导航 |
[28:38] | was the sailing team at the academy. | 还是在学校的帆船队 |
[28:40] | I’m more nervous about being blown out of the water. | 我更担心被炸飞 |
[28:44] | On the bright side, with our radar turned off, | 往好处想 因为我们的雷达关掉了 |
[28:47] | we won’t see it coming. | 我们也看不见它们 |
[29:05] | All right, Miller. Find a spot right here. | 好了 米勒 在这里找个点 |
[29:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:11] | I don’t mean to sound dim, sir, | 我不想泄气 长官 |
[29:12] | but how’s a roll of aluminum foil | 但是一卷锡箔纸怎么可能 |
[29:14] | supposed to look like a 500-foot destroyer? | 看起来像一艘500英尺长的驱逐舰呢 |
[29:16] | It’s all about reflections, my man. | 关键在于信号反射 |
[29:19] | The James has low reflectivity, | 詹姆斯号的反射性很低 |
[29:21] | which makes us hard to pick up on radar. | 所以我们不容易被雷达发现 |
[29:23] | In fact, to the Russians, | 事实上 在俄罗斯人眼里 |
[29:24] | we look just about the same as a few square feet | 我们看起来和几平方英尺的 |
[29:27] | of tin foil, pointed in the right direction. | 锡箔没什么两样 只要朝向对就行了 |
[29:36] | Master chief, you about ready? | 军士长 你们准备好了吗 |
[29:38] | Yes, sir. On your order. | 好了 长官 等你的命令 |
[29:45] | Prepare to go EMCON alpha 1. | 准备执行最高电磁管制 |
[29:47] | I say again, all radar and radio transmissions | 重复 所有雷达和无线电传输 |
[29:50] | go down on my count. | 听我命令进入静默 |
[29:57] | 3 3… | |
[29:59] | 2 2… | |
[30:05] | 1 …1… | |
[30:06] | Now! | 开始 |
[30:34] | Sir, all crew back on board. | 长官 所有人员已登舰 |
[30:36] | Lieutenant Granderson, all ahead 1/3, 3 knots. | 格兰德森上尉 三分之一动力前进 速度三节 |
[30:38] | Make your course 1-3-5. Engage Prairie Masker. | 航向1-3-5 启用辐射降噪系统 |
[30:41] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[30:42] | Helmsman, come to course 1-3-5, | 舵手 航向1-3-5 |
[30:44] | All ahead 1/3 for 3 knots. | 三分之一动力前进 速度三节 |
[30:46] | Course 1-3-5, all ahead 1/3 for 3 knots. | 航向1-3-5 三分之一动力前进 速度三节 |
[30:48] | Aye. | 遵命 |
[31:00] | Time to disappear. | 是时候该消失了 |
[31:16] | St. Nicholas point channel light 2-6-2. | 圣尼古拉斯 航向2-6-2 |
[31:19] | St. Nicholas point channel light 2-6-2. | 圣尼古拉斯 航向2-6-2 |
[31:22] | Corinaso point light 1-9-0. | 科里纳索 航向1-9-0 |
[31:24] | Corinaso point light 1-9-0, aye. | 科里纳索 航向1-9-0 收到 |
[31:27] | Gator, I need a report. | 领航员 报告数据 |
[31:28] | Speed over ground 4.6 knots. | 速度 4.6节 |
[31:30] | Course over ground 1-1-2. | 航向 1-1-2 |
[31:32] | I hold you at 50 yards right of track, | 偏于航线右方50码 |
[31:34] | recommend course 1-0-7 to regain track. | 建议设定航向1-0-7以保持航向 |
[31:37] | Recommended course 1-0-7, aye. | 建议设定航向1-0-7 明白 |
[31:38] | Helmsman come to left to course 1-0-7. | 舵手航向偏左设定为1-0-7 |
[31:40] | My rudder is left, coming to new course 1-0-7. | 左转舵 新航向1-0-7 |
[31:49] | What’s our depth, gator? | 海底情况如何 领航员 |
[31:50] | Four feet clearance beneath the sonar dome. | 声纳搜寻区域四英尺之下均无问题 |
[31:52] | To a rocky bottom. | 直至海底 |
[31:54] | If we’re on track, We should be hearing from them. | 如果我们方向对的话 我们应该能听到他们了 |
[31:59] | That’s it. They’re in open water, | 就是这个 他们在公共海域 |
[31:59] | 500 yards out, 10 knots. | 距离500码 速度10节 |
[32:01] | Calculated impact in five minutes. | 预计五分钟后爆炸 |
[32:04] | We don’t blast the coral | 在格林和福斯特 |
[32:05] | until Green and Foster have reached their target. | 到达目标前 我们不能炸开珊瑚礁 |
[32:08] | We wait until we see their blast. | 他们爆炸了我们再炸 |
[32:10] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[32:11] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[32:49] | Ruskov should see them by now. | 拉斯科夫应该能看到他们了 |
[32:51] | Let’s hope he buys it. | 希望他会相信 |
[32:53] | He already thinks he’s won. | 他已经认为自己稳操胜券了 |
[33:21] | We’re hot! | 已经启用了 |
[33:27] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[33:46] | I have the reef visually | 我看到对方船只了 |
[33:47] | at about 800 yards off the port bow. | 在左前方800码处 |
[33:52] | O.O.D, based on a good fix, | 值日官 根据数据调整 |
[33:54] | holds us at 20 yards left of track. | 我们离既定航线偏左了20码 |
[33:56] | Helmsman, come right five degrees rudder. | 舵手 右转舵五度 |
[33:57] | Right five degrees rudder, aye. | 右转舵五度 明白 |
[34:03] | T.A.O., I’m gonna need to blast that coral. | 作战官 准备炸开珊瑚礁了 |
[34:05] | What’s your status? | 你的情况如何 |
[34:06] | Torpedo is armed and ready. | 鱼雷已上膛 |
[34:07] | Firing bearing set. | 发射方位已设定 |
[34:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:28] | Just bail! I got this! | 你走吧 这事我来就行了 |
[34:30] | Danny, not yet! We’re gonna be late! | 丹尼 还没到时候 我们要赶不上了 |
[34:32] | Speed up! | 快加速 |
[34:35] | Something happened. | 有事不对劲 |
[34:37] | Impact is overdue, sir. | 已经过了预计爆炸时间 长官 |
[34:39] | Why aren’t we seeing anything? Where are they? | 怎么什么都没看到 他们在哪儿 |
[34:40] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[34:41] | Sir, that canal is too tight to turn around in. | 长官 这条水道太窄无法转向 |
[34:43] | I can’t slow down without losing maneuverability. | 我没办法在不失去机动性的情况下减速 |
[34:45] | We have to blast that coral, sir, | 我们必须炸开珊瑚礁 长官 |
[34:47] | or it’ll tear us apart! | 不然它会把我们撕碎的 |
[34:48] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[34:49] | You can just bail! | 你先走吧 |
[34:50] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我哪里都不去 |
[34:52] | We got to go! | 我们得冲向前 |
[35:04] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[35:07] | We’re gonna hit the coral in 15 seconds. | 15秒之后就会撞到珊瑚礁 |
[35:09] | Hang on. | 稳住 |
[35:17] | Admiral? | 将军 |
[35:33] | 10 seconds, sir. | 还有十秒 舰长 |
[35:40] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:57] | Chyort! | 该死[俄语] |
[36:05] | Fire torpedos! | 发射鱼雷 |
[37:09] | D.C. Central, captain. Damage report. | 损管中心 我是舰长 报告损坏程度 |
[37:12] | Bridge, D.C. Central. Initial report… | 舰桥 损管中心初步报告… |
[37:16] | No apparent hull damage. | 舰体无明显损坏 |
[37:24] | O.O.D., let’s pick up our cargo and get the hell out of here. | 值日官 接上我们的人然后离开这个鬼地方 |
[37:27] | Aye, sir. All engines ahead 2/3. | 明白 舰长 三分之二动力前进 |
[37:29] | Rescue boat moving to extract. | 救援艇出发前去救援 |
[37:56] | Nice work, Lieutenant. | 干得漂亮 上尉 |
[38:03] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[38:05] | We were late. | 我们晚了 |
[38:06] | I could have blown the whole mission | 我差点搞砸整个任务 |
[38:07] | and gotten all of us killed, the whole crew. | 把我们所有人都害死 |
[38:09] | But you didn’t. And we got out fine. | 但你没有啊 我们平安回来了 |
[38:11] | I lost my focus because of you. | 你分散我的注意力了 |
[38:13] | Because of me? | 怪我咯 |
[38:14] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做啊 |
[38:16] | You throttled down and wanted me to bail. | 是你减速让我先下水的 |
[38:18] | – No. – Danny. | -不 -丹尼 |
[38:20] | This is — this is why we’re not supposed to… | 正因此 正因此我们才不该… |
[38:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:37] | Stay away from me. | 远离我 |
[39:08] | Did Ruskov have a backup plan? | 拉斯科夫有备用计划吗 |
[39:12] | In case you couldn’t get Dr. Scott off the ship? | 万一你无法把斯科特博士带下舰艇怎么办 |
[39:15] | I haven’t the faintest idea. | 我什么都不知道 |
[39:21] | So, that’s it, then? | 那就这样了吗 |
[39:24] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[39:26] | You killed my family. | 你杀了我的家人 |
[39:28] | No, you killed your family! | 不 是你杀了你的家人 |
[39:30] | You killed them, and two of my best men | 你杀了他们还有两个我的人 |
[39:32] | the minute you took up with Ruskov! | 就在你选择帮拉斯科夫那一刻 |
[39:33] | I had no choice! | 我别无选择 |
[39:34] | You always have a choice! | 选择总是有的 |
[39:36] | You could have asked for help! | 你可以向我们求助 |
[39:38] | Instead, you took the fate of the entire world | 可是你把整个世界的命运 |
[39:41] | in your hands, and you almost threw it away! | 都握在了自己手中 还差点搞砸了 |
[39:43] | And what would you have done? | 换做是你 你会怎么做 |
[39:45] | If it were your family on Ruskov’s ship, | 如果是你的家人在拉斯科夫的船上 |
[39:47] | what would you have done?! | 你会怎么做 |
[39:54] | Answer me! What would you have done?! | 回答我 你会怎么做 |
[40:07] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[40:10] | Come on. I can’t belive this. | 我靠 开什么玩笑 |
[40:13] | Ah, damn it! | 该死 |
[40:15] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[40:16] | Elva! | 埃尔娃 |
[40:18] | Elva, this is ridiculous. | 埃尔娃 简直荒唐 |
[40:23] | You didn’t get her, did you? | 她没上来对不对 |
[40:26] | No. | 对 |
[40:30] | I thought we were all dead. | 我还以为我们都死定了 |
[40:32] | How bad is the ship? | 船体受损有多严重 |
[40:34] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会修好的 |
[40:35] | Yeah, well… | 是可以 但是 |
[40:37] | I mean, I need that woman, and I need the primordial. | 我需要那个女人 我需要原始菌株 |
[40:41] | We’ll get her and the virus, I assure you. | 我们会把她和菌株都弄到手的 我保证 |
[40:44] | No. Damn it! | 过来 该死 |
[40:46] | Do I need to send someone in | 需要我派人 |
[40:49] | to help you… clean up? | 帮你…打扫一下吗 |
[40:50] | No, please. I’ll do it. | 不用了 我自己来就行 |
[40:55] | I hate how your men look at me. | 我讨厌你的人看我的眼神 |
[40:58] | Like I’m some sort of circus attraction. | 就好像看马戏团的动物一样 |
[41:10] | Oh, I’m still waiting on that microwave oven! | 我还在等着你给我送微波炉来呢 |
[41:13] | I need mice! | 我还需要老鼠 |