时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Engines are running at full capacity, sir. | 引擎已经开足马力运行 长官 |
[00:12] | Lieutenant Chung did a whale of a job while I was down. | 我受伤休息的时候 钟中尉做得很好 |
[00:14] | Indeed he did. Should be in Costa Rica by tomorrow morning. | 确实做得不错 明早就该到哥斯达黎加了 |
[00:18] | Attention on deck! | 立正 |
[00:19] | How far inland are we going, sir? | 长官 我们要往内陆走多深 |
[00:21] | Carry on. | 继续做事 |
[00:22] | Dr. Scott said the jungle there is relatively close | 斯科特博士说这里有一片丛林 |
[00:25] | to the shoreline. | 离海岸很近 |
[00:25] | Should give us easy access in and out. | 登陆离岸应该都比较容易 |
[00:27] | Sounds good, sir. | 听起来不错 长官 |
[00:28] | These gonna work for you, sir? | 你看这些行吗 长官 |
[00:30] | Yeah. Good work. | 行 干得不错 |
[00:31] | Well done, men. | 做得好 弟兄们 |
[00:32] | Don’t exactly love the idea of experimenting on monkeys. | 真心不喜欢在猴子身上做实验的想法 |
[00:36] | Better than humans, sir. | 总比在人身上做实验好 长官 |
[00:57] | – Hey, Max. – What’s up? | -你好 马克斯 -你好吗 |
[01:03] | Fancy meeting you here. | 在这儿见到你真开心 |
[01:05] | It’s been a month since I’ve had any spare time to exercise. | 我已经有一个月忙得没时间运动了 |
[01:08] | Other than sprinting away from the Russians in the Arctic. | 除了在北极为了逃离俄罗斯人冲刺了一回 |
[01:11] | Yeah, heard about that. | 听说过那件事了 |
[01:14] | Pretty ballsy… | 很有胆量啊 |
[01:16] | If I do say so myself. | 假如要我说的话 |
[01:18] | Survival instinct. Nothing more. | 求生本能 仅此而已 |
[01:30] | Dumbbell? | 要练哑铃吗 |
[01:32] | No. | 不用了 |
[01:32] | I think I’m done, thanks. | 我运动完了 谢谢 |
[01:37] | How come I never see you up in the wardroom? | 我怎么从来没在军官室见过你 |
[01:40] | For meals? | 没见你去吃过饭 |
[01:42] | Well… you might not have heard, | 你可能还没听说 |
[01:45] | but I’m not particularly well-liked on this ship. | 我在这艘船上不怎么受欢迎 |
[01:51] | I find that hard to believe. | 不可能吧 |
[01:54] | I had to… lie to them all for four months. | 我骗了他们所有人四个月 |
[01:59] | While we were up in the Arctic, | 当我们在北极时 |
[02:02] | the world was crumbling. | 世界发生了翻天覆地的变化 |
[02:04] | Their families were dying. | 他们的家人一个个死去 |
[02:07] | I knew it, and I wasn’t allowed to breathe a word of it. | 我知道 但是我不能透露一个字 |
[02:12] | I think you underestimate | 我认为你低估了 |
[02:13] | people’s capacity for forgiveness. | 人们的宽容力 |
[02:18] | Maybe you just find it too hard to forgive yourself. | 也许你只是觉得难以原谅自己 |
[02:23] | It’s not all on you, you know. | 不是你的错 |
[02:26] | – Isn’t it? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[02:32] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[02:36] | Wardroom. | 在军官室见吧 |
[02:40] | I’ll save a spot for you. | 我会给你留个位置的 |
[02:46] | Wednesday, November 5th. | 十一月五日 星期三 |
[02:48] | We’re headed to Costa Rica | 我们要前往哥斯达黎加 |
[02:50] | to try to find Dr. Scott some monkeys. | 帮斯科特博士抓一些猴子 |
[02:52] | I don’t know why I keep making these recordings | 我不知道我为什么要坚持录这些 |
[02:54] | or who might ever find them | 也不知道谁会发现这些录像 |
[02:55] | and how they’d even get ’em to you. | 更不知道他们要怎么交给你 |
[02:59] | I keep trying to picture you all in my father’s cabin. | 我一直想象你们在我爸爸小屋的情景 |
[03:02] | You could barely spend a holiday weekend with the man, | 你几乎无法忍受跟他一起过一个周末 |
[03:04] | so you’re probably just about ready to tear his head off by now. | 所以你现在可能已经准备好扯下他的脑袋了 |
[03:17] | It’s hard here… | 这里的日子很艰难… |
[03:21] | Not knowing what’s going on in the outside world, | 不知道外面的世界发生了什么事 |
[03:24] | wondering if… | 很想知道是否… |
[03:27] | When… | 当… |
[03:30] | When we come home… | 当我们回家的时候 |
[03:33] | what we’ll be coming back to. | 会是何种景象 |
[03:43] | Sorry to disturb you. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[03:47] | We’re picking up all kinds of distress signals | 我们收到了来自哥斯达黎加的 |
[03:49] | coming out of Cosra Rica, especially ourside Limon. | 各种求救信号 尤其是利蒙港附近 |
[03:51] | What kind of distress? | 哪种求救 |
[03:53] | Lot of sickness. Civil unrest. | 很多关于染病的 也有国内动乱的 |
[03:56] | Doesn’t look like we’re gonna get any kind of safe passage | 看来我们没法找到任何安全途径 |
[03:58] | into that jungle. | 进入那片丛林 |
[03:59] | Civil unrest? | 国内动乱 |
[04:00] | Nothing we can do anything about, | 我们什么都做不了 |
[04:01] | not unless you wanna get sidetracked for weeks | 除非你想几个星期都不务正业 |
[04:03] | and get into the nation-building business. | 去参与他们的建国大业 |
[04:05] | Better get Dr. Scott up here. | 最好把斯科特博士叫来 |
[04:07] | I already spoke to her. | 我跟她谈过了 |
[04:08] | She said our next best option’s Nicaragua. | 她说第二选择是尼加拉瓜 |
[04:11] | There’s a monkey reserve about 30 miles | 沿着那条细长的河流走48公里 |
[04:13] | up that long, narrow river. | 有一个猿猴保护区 |
[04:15] | We’ll never get the ship in there, | 我们的军舰进不去 |
[04:16] | but we could send a few teams on the R.H.I.B.S. | 但是可以派几个小队坐刚性充气快艇进去 |
[04:18] | – 30 miles. – Yeah. Outside radar range. | -48公里 -是的 在雷达范围之外 |
[04:21] | Comms is unsure whether the frequency signals | 通讯人员也不确定那个区域的 |
[04:23] | in that area will be strong enough | 信号强度够不够我们 |
[04:24] | for us to keep in radio contact, too. | 维持无线通讯 |
[04:27] | Just keeps getting better. | 还真是一个消息比一个好 |
[04:28] | Oh, you haven’t heard the best part. | 最好的我还没说呢 |
[04:31] | Dr. Scott insists that she comes along for the ride. | 斯科特博士坚持她也要去 |
[04:34] | Unless any of us can tell the difference | 除非我们有谁能辨别 |
[04:36] | between a Capuchin Tufted and a… | 黑帽卷尾猴 |
[04:38] | Geoffroy’s spider monkey. | 以及黑掌蜘蛛猴 |
[04:40] | Is that reserve inhabited? | 那个保护区里有人居住吗 |
[04:42] | She said she was there a few years back, | 她说她几年前去过那儿 |
[04:44] | but there are only small teams of anthropologists | 那里只会有一些人类学家 |
[04:47] | that visit sometimes to observe, | 时不时地过去观察猴子 |
[04:49] | so otherwise, not supposed to be. | 除此之外应该没其他人了 |
[04:52] | Gonna need plenty of room on that R.H.I.B. for those monkeys. | 还得在快艇上给那些猴子留地方 |
[04:55] | We’ll go with small teams. | 我们分成小队行动 |
[04:56] | – You’ll handle it. – Not just me. | -你可以的 -不只是我 |
[05:00] | Gonna need all my best men. That includes you. | 我需要最好的人 也就包括你 |
[05:04] | Been a while since I’ve been hunting. | 有一阵子没打猎了 |
[05:53] | Man, I love a hunting trip! | 我爱狩猎之旅 |
[05:58] | Ensign Mason is taking a field radio. | 梅森少尉带了无线电 |
[06:00] | As usual, we will operate at EMCON. | 和平常一样 我们要保持无线电静默 |
[06:02] | They will report in, but we will not respond. | 他们会报告 但是我们不做任何回应 |
[06:04] | We do expect the teams will fall out of range. | 我们认为他们最终会走出信号范围 |
[06:07] | When they do, we’ll go to a flare system. | 那时 我们启用信号弹系统 |
[06:09] | Green means no radio contact available, but all is okay. | 绿色信号弹表示没有无线通讯 但是一切顺利 |
[06:12] | Red means no radio, and things are not okay. | 红色信号弹则表示没有通讯 情况不妙 |
[06:15] | We’re gonna hope we never see that red flare, | 希望永远也别看到红色信号弹 |
[06:17] | But we’re prepared in case we do. | 但是要做好准备 |
[06:19] | I’ll need a dedicated lookout on the bridge wing. | 我需要有人在舰桥侧翼专门观察 |
[06:21] | Aye, commander. | 明白 指挥官 |
[07:08] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[07:15] | Well, this is the edge of the reserve. | 这是保护区的边缘 |
[07:16] | As I recall, there’s a stream in there near a waterfall. | 我记得在一个瀑布附近有条小河 |
[07:20] | The monkeys would congregate there | 猴子会聚集在那一带 |
[07:21] | because of the clean water. | 因为那里的水很干净 |
[07:23] | Report our position back to the ship. | 向舰上报告我们的位置 |
[07:25] | – Yes, sir. – Tex, Burk, | -遵命 长官 -特克斯 博克 |
[07:27] | Stay here with Mason and Dr. Scott. | 和斯科特博士以及梅森待在这里 |
[07:29] | The rest of us will scout the area. | 其他人侦查该区域 |
[07:30] | – Captain Chandler, we… – you’re staying here. | -钱德勒舰长 我们 -你待在这儿 |
[07:37] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:38] | They just disembarked at the western edge of the reserve, | 他们在保护区西边外围区域下船了 |
[07:40] | southern bank, | 南岸 |
[07:41] | Still in radio range. | 还在无线通讯范围内 |
[08:21] | Hey, uh, Doc, you got a…fella? | 我说 博士 你有男朋友吗 |
[08:25] | Last I heard, he was in Beijing, but that was months ago now. | 上次联系时他还在北京 但已经是几个月之前了 |
[08:30] | He’s a journalist. Travels a lot. | 他是个记者 到处跑 |
[08:34] | And you? | 你呢 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’m a bit of a rolling stone, as you might imagine. | 我现在可还没定下来呢 你能猜到的 |
[08:39] | A man your age, never married? | 你这个年纪 却没结过婚 |
[08:41] | A man my age? | 我这个年纪 |
[08:44] | Hit a soft spot, did I? | 说到你的软肋了 是吗 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’m 2% body fat, honey. Ain’t no soft spot to hit. | 我体脂只有2% 亲爱的 没有哪里是软的 |
[08:50] | Except for that 2%. | 除了那2% |
[08:54] | She is a smart one, isn’t she? | 她很聪明啊 是不是 |
[09:12] | Hear that? Water. | 听到了吗 水声 |
[09:15] | Waterfall. | 瀑布 |
[09:25] | Masks! Now! Masks! | 面具 快 带上面具 |
[09:29] | – El Toro! – El Toro, por favor! | -公牛号的 -公牛号的 帮帮我们 |
[09:32] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退 后退 |
[09:35] | There’s nothing we can do for you. I’m sorry! | 我们帮不了你们 抱歉 |
[09:36] | To the boat now! | 赶快回船 |
[09:38] | I’m sorry. We cannot help you. | 抱歉 帮不了你们 |
[09:41] | Jesus! Where are they all coming from? | 天呐 他们从哪冒出来的 |
[09:43] | Get away! Get off me! | 走开 别碰我 |
[09:46] | – Get out of here. – El Toro, senior. | -走开 -公牛号的 先生 |
[09:49] | Get back to the boats now! | 马上撤回船上 |
[09:51] | – El Toro! – I’m sorry. We can’t help you. | -公牛号的 -抱歉 帮不了你们 |
[09:53] | – Stay back! Move, move, move! – El Toro! | -不许过来 快撤 -公牛号的 |
[09:58] | Hey, Burky. | 博基 |
[10:01] | Cubano? | 要雪茄吗 |
[10:03] | Perks of Gitmo, my man. | 关塔那摩的福利啊 兄弟 |
[10:05] | I’ll wait. | 等下吧 |
[10:06] | All right. | 随你 |
[10:11] | – We’ve got trouble. – Start your engines! | -有麻烦了 -发动引擎 |
[10:16] | You are out of here! | 你马上离开这里 |
[10:18] | Now! Back to the James! | 赶快 回詹姆斯号上 |
[10:20] | I cannot risk you going upriver! It is not open for debate! | 我不能冒险把你带去上游 别跟我争辩 |
[10:23] | We’ll get you an assortment of monkeys! | 我们各种猴子都给你抓来 |
[10:25] | You’re just gonna have to make do! | 你将就着用吧 |
[10:29] | Now, Burk! | 快 博克 |
[10:47] | They’re splitting up. That was not the plan. | 他们分开了 原计划不是这样的 |
[10:59] | According to this chart, | 根据这张图 |
[11:00] | the nearest town is 20 miles inland on that side of the river. | 最近的城镇在河那边内陆32公里的地方 |
[11:02] | So they made it all the way here through the jungle on foot? | 那他们是徒步穿过雨林来到这里的吗 |
[11:06] | What about the other side of the river? | 河的另一边呢 |
[11:07] | Nothing, sir, at least not here. | 没东西 长官 起码图上没有 |
[11:09] | They must have been congregating by the waterfall. | 他们一定是被瀑布吸引过来的 |
[11:12] | There’s gotta be other places in this region to find monkeys. | 这里一定还有其它地方能找到猴子 |
[11:15] | We already know Costa Rica’s no good. | 我们反正不能去哥斯达黎加了 |
[11:18] | According to Dr. Scott, | 根据斯科特博士说的 |
[11:19] | most of central America’s a hot zone with not many choices. | 中美洲大部分都是重灾区 没什么选择 |
[11:25] | Upriver. | 去上游 |
[12:01] | Ma’am, Tex and Lieutenant Burk just landed with Dr. Scott. | 长官 特克斯和博克上尉刚陪斯科特博士回舰 |
[12:04] | She’s in decon now. | 她正在灭菌 |
[12:05] | I’ll debrief her in the wardroom, ASAP. | 我要尽快在军官室听她报告情况 |
[12:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[12:16] | Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. Over. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[12:21] | Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. Over. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[12:25] | We’re out of range, sir. | 我们超出信号范围了 长官 |
[12:26] | – All right, send up the green flare. – Yes, sir. | -发射绿色信号弹 -是 长官 |
[12:31] | Clear! | 当心 |
[12:37] | What the… | 怎么… |
[12:42] | Weapons! | 拿起武器 |
[12:48] | “El toro”? | “公牛号” |
[12:50] | That’s what all the sick people were saying. | 那些病人都在说这个 |
[12:52] | Board it, sir? | 要登船吗 长官 |
[12:53] | Absolutely not. We keep moving. | 不 继续前进 |
[12:58] | So the most concentrated area for the primates | 灵长类动物最集中的地区 |
[13:00] | is on the northern bank, deep upriver, | 是在河流上游的北岸 |
[13:03] | And the Captain knows as much. | 舰长也知道 |
[13:04] | I suspect they’re headed that way. | 我怀疑他们在往那去 |
[13:06] | And you have no reason to believe | 而且你也确信 |
[13:07] | there’s any human population there? | 那里没有任何人类吗 |
[13:09] | No, but I didn’t think there’d be any on the southern side either. | 对 可我之前还以为河南岸也没有人呢 |
[13:13] | So once they are out of radio range, | 所以他们一旦超过无线电范围 |
[13:14] | they can’t come back in, correct? | 就无法再联络了 是吗 |
[13:16] | It’ll be flares from here on out. | 现在开始他们会发射信号弹 |
[13:18] | We just have to hope the weather’s clear enough | 我们只有期盼天气足够晴朗 |
[13:19] | that we can even see them. | 可以看得见了 |
[13:21] | Perhaps you should send a backup team out there | 或许你该派支后备部队出去 |
[13:24] | on the other R.H.I.B. | 坐另一艘刚性充气快艇 |
[13:26] | Captain would’ve specified that. | 那样舰长之前就会说明的 |
[13:28] | Protocol was 48 hours, unless we get that red flare. | 说好的等48小时 除非他们发红色信号弹 |
[13:33] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[14:08] | – Oh, shit! – Oh, god! | -该死 -天啊 |
[14:09] | Set a perimeter! I got you, I got you. | 设好防线 我来帮你 我来帮你 |
[14:14] | Listen, son. I’m not gonna lie to you. This is gonna hurt. | 听着 孩子 我不骗你 会很疼的 |
[14:17] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[14:18] | It stings! | 感觉刺痛 |
[14:23] | Ambush! Ambush! Ambush! | 有埋伏 有埋伏 |
[14:25] | U.S. Navy! Stand down! | 我们是美国海军 都退下 |
[14:28] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开火 别开火 |
[14:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:46] | Dale. Dale. | 过来 都过来 |
[14:52] | – Camine! – Vamos! | -都过来 -快点 |
[14:58] | Straight! Walk straight! | 直走 直走 |
[15:06] | Alto. | 停下 |
[15:22] | Ya apúrate. | 快走 |
[16:21] | El Toro, los Americanos. | 公牛老大 他们是美国人 |
[16:35] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[16:37] | Welcome to my jungle. | 欢迎来我的丛林 |
[16:39] | I’m guessing you must be El Toro. | 我猜你就是公牛老大吧 |
[16:42] | I am, indeed. | 就是我 |
[16:44] | And who do I have the pleasure of talking to? | 那我有幸在跟何人交谈 |
[16:46] | Tom Chandler, U.S. Navy. | 汤姆·钱德勒 隶属美国海军 |
[16:48] | Your men took our weapons, | 我们的武器 防化服和设备 |
[16:50] | C.B.R. suits, and equipment. | 都被你的人收走了 |
[16:51] | We’re gonna need ’em back. | 请还给我们 |
[16:55] | You won’t need your suits. | 你们不需要防化服 |
[16:57] | There is no virus here. | 这里没有病毒 |
[16:58] | As for your weapons, I cannot have your men | 至于你们的武器 我可不能让你们 |
[17:00] | walking around with machine guns. | 拿着机枪在这里走来走去 |
[17:01] | That would frighten my people. | 那会吓着我的人 |
[17:03] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not acceptable. | 这我们无法接受 |
[17:06] | With respect, I don’t have time to debate it. | 无意冒犯 我没时间跟你争论 |
[17:09] | The remainder of my crew, some 200-odd U.S. Navy sailors, | 我的其余船员 200多名美国海军水兵 |
[17:15] | await our return aboard our destroyer, | 在等着我们回到驱逐舰 |
[17:16] | U.S.S. Nathan James, currently in the bay | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 它现在正停泊在 |
[17:19] | at the mouth of the river. | 河流入海口处的港湾中 |
[17:21] | We don’t return by 2300 hours, | 如果我们晚上23点之前还不回去 |
[17:23] | they’ll come looking. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[17:25] | And rest assured, they will find us. | 而且我相信 他们一定会找到我们 |
[17:29] | So…why are you here, commander? | 那你为什么来这 指挥官 |
[17:32] | We’re just passing through. | 我们只是路过 |
[17:35] | Looking for food, supplies. | 在找食物和补给 |
[17:37] | Our man stepped on one of your traps. | 我的人踩到了你的陷阱 |
[17:40] | Yes, your man does not look so good. | 是啊 你的人看起来状况可不怎么好 |
[17:42] | So the sooner we can get him back to the ship… | 所以我们需要尽快把他带回舰上 |
[17:44] | He is not gonna make it back to the ship, | 他撑不到你们回到舰上的那一刻 |
[17:46] | At least not alive. | 至少活着回不去 |
[17:47] | The poison in his veins is gonna kill him soon, | 他血里的毒药很快会毒死他 |
[17:49] | and I am the only one with the antidote. | 而我是唯一有解药的人 |
[17:52] | So…you can let us give your man the help he needs, | 所以你可以让我们来救治你的人 |
[17:56] | or you can continue with your, uh… | 或者可以坚持你们那 |
[18:00] | impotent threats. | 毫无威慑力的威胁 |
[18:01] | You decide. | 由你决定 |
[18:03] | You give my man the antidote right now, | 马上给我的人解药 |
[18:06] | and you better hope for your sake it’s not too late. | 而且你最好祈祷现在还不算太晚 |
[18:10] | John Wayne! | 约翰·韦恩[以西部片出名的美国演员] |
[18:12] | Clint Eastwood. | 克林特·伊斯威特[以西部片出名的美国演员] |
[18:14] | American macho. | 美国硬汉 |
[18:16] | I don’t suppose this guy’s familiar | 看来这家伙并不知道 |
[18:18] | with what a Tomahawk missile can do. | 一枚战斧导弹的威力有多大 |
[18:23] | You feel better? | 你觉得自己更强吗 |
[18:25] | You think your power | 你认为能帮你手下的 |
[18:27] | and not my generosity is gonna help your man, huh? | 是你的力量而非我的慷慨吗 |
[18:42] | I’m sure you are hungry. | 你们肯定饿了吧 |
[18:44] | So we will dine… | 我们去吃饭 |
[18:47] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[19:05] | Hey! There you are. | 你来了 |
[19:07] | I was hoping you’d show up. A little late for the party. | 我一直盼着你来呢 你没赶上派对 |
[19:10] | What’s mine is yours. | 我的就是你的 |
[19:13] | Fish is pretty good. | 鱼很不错 |
[19:15] | Freshly caught this morning, so I’m told. | 他们跟我说是早上刚捞的 |
[19:18] | Team’s not back yet. | 小队还没回来吗 |
[19:20] | Heard as much. | 好像还没回来 |
[19:23] | No flares either. It’ll be dark soon. | 也没有信号弹 很快就要天黑了 |
[19:26] | Yeah, they’re probably all sitting around a cozy campfire, | 也许他们正围坐在暖洋洋的篝火旁 |
[19:30] | telling ghost stories, roasting marshmallows. | 一边讲鬼故事 一边烤棉花糖呢 |
[19:33] | What you saw in Guantanamo Bay… | 你在关塔那摩见到了 |
[19:38] | some of the worst of human nature. | 人性最坏的那一面 |
[19:42] | And yet somehow | 可你还是 |
[19:44] | you still managed to find the humor. | 能够保持幽默感 |
[19:50] | Secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow. | 幽默的秘密源泉并非快乐 而是忧伤 |
[19:56] | Ain’t no humor in heaven. | 天堂里没有幽默 |
[20:00] | Guy named Twain said that, more or less. | 有个叫吐温的人说的 |
[20:05] | You ever read “Huck Finn,” “Tom Sawyer”? | 你读过《哈克·费恩》《汤姆·索亚》吗 |
[20:06] | American classics. | 美国经典之作 |
[20:08] | “Everyone is a moon who has a dark side, | “人人都是月亮 |
[20:12] | which he never shows to anybody.” | 都有不曾向别人展示的阴暗面” |
[20:14] | Yes, I know Twain. | 是的 我知道吐温 |
[20:18] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[20:20] | we have something in common. | 我们有共同点了 |
[20:25] | Marshmallows, huh? | 棉花糖 |
[20:27] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[20:30] | You must wonder how I managed to achieve such opulence | 你们肯定想知道 我在野外 |
[20:33] | out here in the wilderness. | 为何还能如此富足 |
[20:35] | We saw your yacht on our way up the river. | 我们过来的路上在河里看到你们的游艇了 |
[20:39] | My captain said the waters would be much deeper. | 船长说水应该深得多 |
[20:41] | It turns out he was wrong, yeah. It’s impressive, no? | 事实证明他错了 印象深刻 对吧 |
[20:45] | It took my men one week | 我的人花了一个星期 |
[20:47] | to take everything off of the sinking ship. | 才把那艘破船上的东西全拿下来 |
[20:49] | Please. Delgado, come join us. Sit, sit. | 请坐 德加多 过来一起 坐 |
[20:52] | This is mayor Ervin Delgado, | 这位是厄文·德加多市长 |
[20:54] | Former mayor of former town, Bocana Caoba. | 曾经的波卡纳考巴市 前市长 |
[20:57] | He and his people — they stumbled upon us, | 他和他的市民们 企图逃避病毒 |
[20:58] | trying to escape the virus. | 碰巧遇到了我们 |
[21:00] | Lucky for them, they found me. | 他们很幸运 找到了我 |
[21:02] | Lucky for you, they had tents. | 你很幸运 他们有帐篷 |
[21:05] | Can’t imagine you thought of that, | 真不敢相信你会那么想 |
[21:07] | since you were expecting to be living off your boat. | 你之前可是打算靠着船维生的 |
[21:13] | That’s very perceptive. Bravo. | 真有见地 真棒 |
[21:15] | And they sleep out there, | 他们睡在外面 |
[21:17] | on those filthy blankets with no shelter from the elements | 睡在脏毯子上 无遮无蔽 |
[21:20] | while you live like this? | 而你却过着这样的生活 |
[21:22] | I don’t expect you to understand my methods, so, Bas. | 我不指望你能理解我的方式 所以 混球 |
[21:27] | Explain to them. | 给他们解释解释 |
[21:29] | Society is based on the ancient Inca system | 我们的社会是基于古代印加的 |
[21:32] | of labor exchange known as mita. | 劳动交换系统 叫做米塔 |
[21:35] | Our people provide the labor. | 我们的人提供劳动 |
[21:37] | El toro provides the infrastructure and protection. | 公牛老大提供基础设施和保护 |
[21:41] | – Protection? – Yes, sir. | -保护 -是的 |
[21:44] | Where we’re from, we call that slavery. | 我们那里管这个叫做奴隶制 |
[21:47] | These people are alive | 世界上成千上万的人死去 |
[21:48] | while millions around the world are not, because of me. | 而这些人活了下来 都是因为我 |
[21:51] | These guards of mine, | 我的守卫们 |
[21:53] | that trap that your man stepped on — | 你的人踩到的陷阱 |
[21:55] | These are the things that keep the people on the other side of the river | 就是这些阻挡着河流那边的病人 |
[21:58] | that are sick away from here. | 让他们离这里远远的 |
[22:00] | This is what keeps Delgado’s people alive. | 就是这些让德加多的人活了下来 |
[22:03] | Is that not right, Bas? | 对不对 混球 |
[22:05] | – Yes, El Toro. – See? | -是的 公牛老大 -看到没有 |
[22:07] | Now please, eat, eat, eat, eat. | 现在开始吃饭吧 吃吧 |
[22:09] | The ladies have prepared the local delicacy | 女士们已经做好了本地风味 |
[22:11] | for you to enjoy, so… | 特为你们准备的 请吧 |
[22:45] | I think his fever is going down. | 感觉他正在退烧 |
[22:46] | Whatever he gave him seems to be working. | 不知道他给他用的什么 反正起作用了 |
[22:51] | You think they’re really gonna let us leave here? | 你认为他们真的会让我们离开吗 |
[22:58] | So how is it that you made all your money? | 你的经济来源是什么 |
[22:59] | I’m guessing it wasn’t ladies’ handbags. | 我觉得不是靠卖女士手包吧 |
[23:02] | No. | 不是 |
[23:04] | I’m thinking cocaine. Heroin, maybe. | 是不是可卡因 海洛因之类的 |
[23:06] | Mm. Now you judge. | 你对我有偏见 |
[23:08] | I’m just trying to get a sense for who we’re dealing with. | 我只是想了解我们面对的是什么人 |
[23:10] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[23:17] | Ah, no, no, this — this is, uh… | 这位是… |
[23:21] | This is Karina. This is, uh, the mayor’s daughter. | 这位是卡丽娜 市长的女儿 |
[23:23] | Mayor Delgado. Big man. Big family. | 德加多市长 大人物 大家庭 |
[23:27] | All daughters, you know. All very, very beautiful. | 所有的女儿都非常非常漂亮 |
[23:31] | And this one, Karina — she is in her prime. | 这位卡丽娜风华正茂 |
[23:35] | Well, almost. | 算是吧 |
[23:36] | Her younger sister — she’s the real prize. | 她妹妹 更是秀色可餐 |
[23:43] | – He is a pig. – Karina! | -他是头猪 -卡丽娜 |
[23:45] | My father won’t say it, but I will. | 我父亲不敢说 我说 |
[23:47] | No. Please, El Toro, she — she means no disrespect. | 公牛老大息怒 她不是有意冒犯 |
[23:49] | Bas. She called me “Pig.” | 混球 她说我是猪 |
[23:52] | She — she — she means no disrespect. | 她 她真的不是有意冒犯 |
[23:54] | You say you have a ship with guns and men. | 你说你们有一艘船 上面有枪有人 |
[23:57] | Then do something! -Karina! Ya! | -那就快做点什么 -卡丽娜 住口 |
[24:02] | She’s young. There is nothing to be done here. | 她还小 这里没什么要你们做的 |
[24:04] | She does not understand. | 她不懂事 |
[24:06] | We are safe from the plague, and we are grateful El Toro. | 我们没有染上瘟疫 应该感谢公牛老大 |
[24:09] | Please tell him she has not provoked you. | 请告诉他你不会听这孩子的 |
[24:12] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:16] | Our only interest is getting out of here with our man healthy. | 我们只想带着我的人平安离开这里 |
[24:30] | I think maybe it’s time we checked on our man. | 我想该去看看我的士兵了 |
[24:33] | No, I don’t think so. You have not finished your meal, | 别急 你还没用完餐 |
[24:35] | and there are several things that we need to discuss. | 并且我们还有些事要商议 |
[24:46] | Several of these were found on your boat. | 在你的船上发现这些东西 |
[24:49] | You want to explain to me what they’re for? | 你想解释一下它们的用途吗 |
[24:51] | Like I told you, we need food. | 告诉过你了 我们来找食物 |
[24:53] | No fishing gear? | 没带钓鱼装备 |
[24:55] | You hunt with tranquilizer guns? | 你用麻醉枪打猎吗 |
[24:59] | I don’t like being lied to, Captain, | 我可不喜欢被骗 船长 |
[25:01] | Not after the hospitality that I have extended to you. | 尤其是在我如此热情款待你们之后 |
[25:08] | We’re investigating the virus, | 我们在研究病毒 |
[25:10] | trying to find the cause. | 寻找其根源 |
[25:11] | We think it may come from the monkeys. | 我们认为可能来自于猴子 |
[25:15] | That’s why we were wearing the suits. | 所以我们穿着防护服 |
[25:17] | You think the monkeys cause the virus? | 你们以为是猴子带来的病毒 |
[25:20] | It’s a theory. | 只是假设 |
[25:23] | We have been living amongst them for months. | 我们已经跟猴群一起住了几个月 |
[25:25] | In fact, you just dined on them. | 其实你刚刚还吃了一些 |
[25:30] | If you needed monkeys, all you had to do was ask. | 你需要猴子只要开口啊 |
[25:35] | It’s the secrets and dishonesty | 神神秘秘地不说实话 |
[25:36] | That lead to dangerous misunderstandings. | 会引发不必要的误会 |
[25:43] | So how many do you need? | 你们要多少 |
[25:55] | Well, we got what we came for. | 我们已经达到目的 |
[26:06] | Brandy? | 来点白兰地 |
[26:06] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不用 |
[26:09] | You know, besides finding those cages, | 除了这些箱子 |
[26:13] | My men also found your radio. | 我们的人还发现了你的电台 |
[26:16] | Apparently, it does not get a signal out here in the jungle. | 显然丛林里没有信号 |
[26:19] | Depends on which frequency you try. | 取决于你用什么频率 |
[26:22] | Our comms man is the one who stepped on your spike. | 踩到你们陷阱的那位是我的通讯员 |
[26:25] | Yet you also brought flares. | 你还带了信号弹 |
[26:27] | They provide our position. | 为了告知我们的位置 |
[26:30] | As a matter of fact, we fired one just before | 就在我们下船到你这之前 |
[26:32] | we got off our boats outside your compound. | 我们刚刚发射了一枚 |
[26:35] | So why the different colors? | 那为什么有不同颜色 |
[26:37] | We use red during the day and green at night. | 我们白天用红的 晚上用绿的 |
[26:40] | I believe something different. | 我觉得不是这样 |
[26:43] | I believe green communicates “all is good,” | 我估计绿色表示”一切正常” |
[26:47] | and red means “danger.” | 红色表示”有危险” |
[26:49] | That’s a universal language, no? | 国际通用信号 对不对 |
[27:05] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[27:07] | The lookout just saw a new flare. | 观察哨刚刚观测到了一枚信号弹 |
[27:08] | Very low on the horizon, | 紧贴海平线 |
[27:09] | southwest of our current position. | 在我方当前方位的西南方 |
[27:11] | Green or red? | 绿的还是红的 |
[27:12] | Green, ma’am. | 绿色 长官 |
[27:15] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:30] | Four of them. Two of us. I like our odds. | 他们四个我们两个 不好办啊 |
[27:34] | Working on a diplomatic solution here. | 舰长正在跟他们交涉呢 |
[27:36] | And what about all these people? | 那这些人怎么办 |
[27:38] | Not our mission. | 与任务无关 |
[27:39] | – No? – No. | -无关吗 -无关 |
[27:41] | Please! Help me, please! | 求你了 救命 不要 |
[27:45] | Ipor favor, no hagan esto! | 求求你们 不要这样 |
[27:49] | – Hey! What is this? – They’re taking her across the river! | -怎么回事 -他们要把她扔到河对岸去 |
[27:51] | – They’re gonna leave her with the infected people! – No, no, no, no. | -他们要把她扔到病人中间去 -这可不行 |
[28:01] | Help me, please! | 救命 求求你了 |
[28:06] | Papa! Please! | 爸爸 救我 |
[28:28] | Old leadbottom wants me back to help him interrogate a spy | 老家伙想让我帮他审讯个间谍 |
[28:31] | – he caught on our island. – It never gets old. | -他在咱们岛上抓的 -笑果不减啊 |
[28:34] | On our island?! | 在我们岛上抓的 |
[28:36] | Must be some mistake. | 肯定搞错了 |
[28:37] | If there were any Japanese on our island, we’d know about it. | 如果我们岛上来了鬼子 我们会发现的 |
[28:41] | You’re not getting much sleep, are you? | 你很缺觉 是不是 |
[28:57] | Whoa. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[28:58] | Just me. Everything’s okay. | 是我 一切都很好 |
[29:03] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[29:05] | No. | 没啊 |
[29:07] | No, I know it. | 不 我感觉得到 |
[29:09] | We saw the flare a couple of hours ago. It was green. | 几个小时我们看见信号弹了 是绿色的 |
[29:10] | Green’s good. | 绿色表示没事 |
[29:13] | Trust me. It’s just a dream. | 相信我 就是噩梦而已 |
[29:30] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[29:32] | Sons of bitches sent her across the other side, | 这帮狗娘养的把她扔到河对岸 |
[29:34] | let her die like that. | 让她去送死 |
[29:38] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 我话不说两遍 |
[29:42] | Release my men immediately. | 马上放了我的人 |
[29:47] | You Americans always in charge, right? | 你们美国佬就是爱发号施令 对不对 |
[29:52] | You could’ve left today with your belly full of mangoes | 你们本可以酒足饭饱之后 |
[29:54] | and a boat full of monkeys, but no, no, no. | 带上猴子滚蛋 你们偏不 |
[29:56] | You just could not keep your nose | 你们就是管不住自己的贱手 |
[29:57] | out of other people’s business! | 非要管别人的闲事 |
[29:59] | I don’t know what happened here | 我不知道发生什么了 |
[30:01] | or what you’re planning, but let me remind you… | 也不知道你什么打算 但我警告你 |
[30:05] | Your X.O. has already briefed me | 你的大副早就告诉我了 |
[30:07] | that you’re gonna rain down holy hellfire | 你打算火力全开 |
[30:09] | on the whole jungle. I heard the threats. | 摧平这片丛林 我听到威胁了 |
[30:11] | But you lost radio contact, | 但是你无线电联系不上 |
[30:12] | and your ship does not know where you are. | 军舰上的人也不知道你们在哪 |
[30:15] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎么着 |
[30:17] | You gonna send us to the other side of the river? | 也把我们送到河对岸吗 |
[30:19] | You think I can maintain a society without rules? | 要管得住这个小社区 你以为不立规矩行吗 |
[30:22] | Without consequences? | 做错了事没有后果行吗 |
[30:25] | It’s the only reason why we are still here | 全世界的人都在死去 而我们依然活着 |
[30:27] | and the rest of the world dies aroud us. | 就是因为我们有规矩 |
[30:29] | Come on. You call this a society? | 得了吧 就你这儿也好意思叫社区 |
[30:42] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[30:46] | We’re gonna keep your weapons, your suits, | 你们的武器 防化服 所有设备 |
[30:48] | and the rest of your equipment. You can have your men | 我们都扣下了 你可以带上你的人 |
[30:50] | and your lives and your monkeys. | 还有你的猴子活着回去 |
[30:52] | That is the only offer that I give you. | 我的条件就是这样 |
[30:55] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[30:57] | I understand. | 明白 |
[31:08] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[31:09] | If you’re thinking of, uh, sending drones or missiles, | 如果你想派遣无人机或者发射导弹 |
[31:13] | just wanna remind you that | 我提醒你一下 |
[31:15] | the children will be sleeping in the tents with me. | 帐篷里可有孩子跟我睡在一起 |
[31:21] | Starting here. | 就从她开始吧 |
[31:24] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[31:26] | No. | 不要 |
[31:28] | No. | 不要 |
[31:29] | No! | 不要 |
[31:30] | No! | 不要 |
[31:32] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[31:34] | She’s too young. | 她还太小了 |
[31:35] | She’s too young. | 她还太小了 |
[31:58] | What happened? We got the monkeys? | 发生什么了 抓到猴子了吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah. We got the monkeys. | 抓到了 |
[32:05] | Stop the boat. | 停船 |
[32:07] | Stop the boat, Master Chief. | 停船 军士长 |
[32:10] | This cannot stand. | 不能这样走 |
[32:12] | Sir, with all due respect — | 长官 恕我直言 |
[32:13] | I know it’s not our mission, and I don’t care. | 我知道那不是我们的任务 我不管 |
[32:16] | We cannot leave those people like that. | 我们不能这样丢下那些人 |
[32:22] | I counted 13 guards — | 我数着有13个守卫 |
[32:25] | Seven in the tent compound, four in the village. | 帐篷处七个 村里四个 |
[32:27] | Two on the perimeter. At night, they might up the ante, | 外围有两个 晚上可能会加派人手 |
[32:30] | especially if they think we might be turning around. | 尤其是如果他们觉得我们可能回去的话 |
[32:32] | Gentlemen, let’s keep our heads cool. | 先生们 大家先冷静 |
[32:35] | This is not the mission at hand. | 这跟我们目前的任务无关 |
[32:36] | We’re supposed to be saving the world. | 我们的任务是拯救世界 |
[32:38] | Shouldn’t it be worth saving? | 可也要这个世界值得拯救 |
[32:39] | If we had Burk and Tex and weapons, | 如果博克和特克斯以及武器装备都还在 |
[32:41] | maybe, but this? | 或许有胜算 可现在 |
[32:43] | What if we don’t make it back? What happens to him, hmm? | 万一我们有去无回呢 那他怎么办 |
[32:45] | What’s Dr. Scott gonna do without the monkeys? | 没有猴子 斯科特博士怎么办 |
[32:47] | What’s our crew gonna do without its leader? | 没有领导 所有船员怎么办 |
[32:49] | I have daughters. You have a daughter. | 我有女儿 你也有女儿 |
[32:55] | Sir? | 长官 |
[32:58] | We came to hunt. | 我们是来打猎的 |
[35:25] | You can go help them. | 你去帮他们吧 |
[35:27] | I can make it back myself if I have to. | 必要的时候我自己能回去 |
[37:13] | Go to sleep! Go to sleep. | 睡吧 快睡吧 |
[38:14] | You’re finished, Bas. | 你完了 混球 |
[38:17] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[38:18] | Drop the knife. | 放下刀子 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:38] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[38:41] | Come on. Show me that American justice. | 来吧 让我见识见识美国式正义 |
[38:45] | I’m sure I’ll be fine on your ship. | 在你们的船上我一定能过得挺好 |
[38:47] | I’ve lived in considerably worse places. | 我还待过条件更恶劣的地方呢 |
[38:51] | So arrest me! Come on! Huh?! | 来逮捕我啊 快来啊 |
[39:15] | This place is yours now. | 现在这里归你了 |
[39:21] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[39:26] | Ours. | 是我们的 |
[39:54] | Just got word. They’re on their way back. | 刚得到消息 他们在回来的路上了 |
[39:57] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[39:58] | Mm-hmm. All of ’em. | 是的 所有人 |
[40:00] | Uh, plus a boatload of monkeys. | 还有一船的猴子 |
[40:07] | Told you there’s nothing to worry about. | 我早说过你不用担心 |
[40:11] | Why not? | 当然喝 |
[40:13] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |