时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | People are starting to ask about what goes on in here. | 大家已经开始在问我们这里的情况了 |
[00:53] | And what do you tell them? | 那你是怎么跟他们说的 |
[00:55] | That there’s still survivors out there, | 就说外面还有幸存者 |
[00:57] | that most of the news isn’t good. | 大多数消息都不太妙 |
[00:59] | The crew knows that we cross-check every message | 船员们知道我们会把所有消息 |
[01:01] | against their files, | 跟他们的资料交叉对比 |
[01:03] | that we’d tell them if we heard anything about their families. | 如果我们收到他们家人的消息会告诉他们的 |
[01:06] | People have no idea what’s going on outside the ship, | 船员们并不知道外界的情况 |
[01:08] | other than what the officers tell them, | 除了长官告诉他们的那些事 |
[01:11] | and that’s not much. | 而且也没说太多 |
[01:15] | Well, Dr. Scott says | 斯科特博士说 |
[01:16] | she’s close to testing a vaccine on the monkeys. | 她马上就要在猴子身上测试疫苗了 |
[01:20] | We should set a course for home. No sense in idling here. | 我们该准备回家了 在这里干耗也没意义 |
[01:23] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[01:26] | I know I’m not your mother… | 虽然我不是你妈 |
[01:30] | but you gotta eat, Mike. | 但你得吃东西啊 迈克 |
[01:32] | I think I’m becoming a vegetarian. | 我觉得我快变成素食主义者了 |
[01:33] | Did you inform the galley? | 你跟厨房说了吗 |
[01:35] | I’m hoping to get over it. | 我希望能变回来 |
[01:39] | So what’s on your minds? | 你们有什么想法 |
[01:42] | We were wondering if you’d given any thought | 我们想知道 你有没有考虑过 |
[01:43] | as to what we’re gonna tell the crew. | 我们要怎么跟船员们说 |
[01:47] | About Nicaragua. | 尼加拉瓜的事 |
[01:48] | It’s our opinion, sir, that they be spared the details. | 长官 我们的建议是不要告诉他们细节 |
[01:51] | D.C.A. crew saw blood all over our uniforms. | 损管助理的船员见到我们一身是血 |
[01:54] | We encountered some hostiles, like at Gitmo. | 我们遇到了敌人 就像在关塔那摩一样 |
[01:58] | They don’t need to know about the village, El Toro… | 他们没必要知道村庄和公牛号的事 |
[02:00] | Our lovely dinner. The sick people — | 还有我们那顿晚餐 那些病人 |
[02:02] | Or how close we were to them, | 以及我们如此接近他们 |
[02:05] | the fact that we couldn’t help. | 却什么也帮不了 |
[02:09] | You don’t think they can handle it? | 你们认为他们无法接受吗 |
[02:15] | It’s our job to carry the weight of this, | 该由我们来背负这些沉重的事 |
[02:17] | not those kids out there. | 而不是外面那些孩子们 |
[02:19] | And we talked to Tex and the lieutenants. | 我们已经跟特克斯和军官们说过了 |
[02:21] | Everyone’s on the same page. | 大家都达成了共识 |
[02:23] | And as soon as Mason’s well enough, | 只要梅森伤势好一点 |
[02:25] | we’ll give him the drill. | 我们就会教他怎么说 |
[02:26] | It’s need to know. | 知道该知道的就行了 |
[02:27] | It’s how we’ve always functioned. | 这是我们一直以来的运作方式 |
[02:29] | Well, some things have changed. | 情况不太一样了 |
[02:32] | We were all in the dark for four months up in the Arctic. | 在北极 我们被蒙在鼓里四个月 |
[02:35] | People didn’t like that much. | 大家都不太喜欢那种状态 |
[02:36] | They took our word for it that we were in the dark with them. | 他们相信我们也跟他们一样毫不知情 |
[02:40] | We start keeping information from them now… | 而现在我们却开始对他们隐瞒消息 |
[02:42] | I understand, sir, but… | 长官 我理解 但是 |
[02:46] | the crew needs hope. | 船员需要希望 |
[03:15] | So that’s the vaccine? | 这就是疫苗吗 |
[03:17] | These are vaccine prototypes. | 这些是疫苗原型 |
[03:20] | There are dozens of small gene mutations | 包含了介于北极原始样本 |
[03:22] | between the primordial Arctic, | 埃及样本和超级病毒菌株之间的 |
[03:24] | the Egyptian, and the super virus strains. | 多种小型基因突变品系 |
[03:28] | The key will be targeting the right one | 关键是找对目标 |
[03:30] | with the right combinations. | 发生有效突变的那一种 |
[03:34] | Well, when you inject one of those prototypes, | 那么这些病毒原型被注射之后 |
[03:35] | how long before we know it if works? | 如果起了作用 我们要多久才能知道 |
[03:38] | Anywhere from a few hours to a few days. | 几小时到几天都有可能 |
[03:42] | But one of these could be the vaccine. | 但这里面有一种可能就是疫苗 |
[03:45] | It’s just a matter of finding the right gene? | 只需要找到正确的基因吗 |
[03:47] | It’s not really that simple, but… | 没那么简单 但是… |
[03:51] | but essentially, yes. | 但这么说基本没错 |
[03:57] | Captain’s on the bridge! | 舰长到 |
[04:14] | Good evening, Nathan James. This is the Captain. | 晚上好 内森·詹姆斯号 我是舰长 |
[04:16] | – Shh. Heads up. – Hand on. | -注意 -等等 |
[04:18] | I wanted to inform you all of our progress in the mission. | 我想告知你们关于我们这次任务的进展 |
[04:21] | As you know, a small team entered Nicaragua | 大家都知道 有一个小队进入了尼加拉瓜 |
[04:24] | to find primates for Dr. Scott’s test, | 帮斯科特博士抓猴子 |
[04:26] | which she hopes will be a vaccine against the virus. | 用来测试对抗病毒的疫苗 |
[04:29] | While there, we encountered a drug lord | 我们在那里遇到了一个毒枭 |
[04:31] | who enslaved 150 people. | 他奴役了150人 |
[04:34] | We eliminated his men | 我们干掉了他的手下 |
[04:35] | and we eliminated him, | 也干掉了他 |
[04:37] | freeing those healthy people there | 解放了那里的健康人群 |
[04:38] | to establish a life for themselves. | 让他们建立自由的新生活 |
[04:49] | We also encountered several dozen infected people, | 我们也遇到了很多被感染的人 |
[04:52] | including children. | 其中包括儿童 |
[04:54] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[04:57] | we couldn’t help them. | 我们无法帮助他们 |
[04:59] | But perhaps tomorrow, we will be able to, | 但也许明天 我们就能帮助他们了 |
[05:03] | because we came back to the Nathan James | 因为我们抓了34只猴子 |
[05:04] | with 34 monkeys. | 回到内森·詹姆斯号 |
[05:06] | Dr. Scott will now conduct her trials on those monkeys. | 斯科特博士马上要用这些猴子进行试验 |
[05:10] | But we… | 但是我们… |
[05:11] | We are not waiting. | 我们不能干等 |
[05:14] | We’re setting a course for home. | 我们设定了回家的航线 |
[05:16] | By the time we get there, | 当我们抵达的时候 |
[05:17] | we believe Dr. Scott will have a vaccine, | 斯科特博士应该就有疫苗了 |
[05:21] | and our mission will be completed. | 而我们的任务也将完成 |
[05:23] | Today’s a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[05:27] | Carry on. | 继续做事吧 |
[05:30] | Them Kardashian girls always getting into trouble. | 卡戴珊姐妹总是惹麻烦 |
[05:33] | You think they’re still fighting for press? | 你觉得她们还在搏版面吗 |
[05:35] | – No doubt. – No doubt. | -毫无疑问 -毫无疑问 |
[05:38] | Oh, man. I just hate reading about people breaking up. | 天哪 我真不喜欢看人家分手的消息 |
[05:41] | I may not look it, but I’m a softie. | 我看起来可能不像 但我是个感性的人 |
[05:42] | I like seeing people getting together. | 我希望有情人终成眷属 |
[05:44] | Yeah, man, I bet ya do. | 你可不就是那种人么 |
[05:46] | I got a theory about you. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[05:47] | You keep going on about this no fraternization business, | 你一直表现的这么不友善 |
[05:51] | and I think maybe you just want me to keep my grubby hands off | 我觉得可能是想让我远离 |
[05:54] | the girl you’re sweet on. | 你喜欢的姑娘 |
[05:56] | You better tell me, amigo. | 你最好明说 朋友 |
[05:58] | Don’t want our swords crossin’ by accident. | 我可不想无意中成了你的情敌 |
[06:02] | I’m just messin’ with ya | 我逗你玩呢 |
[06:03] | ’cause I already know who she is. | 因为我已经知道她是谁了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, keep talking, Tex. | 接着说呀 特克斯 |
[06:06] | All right, I will. | 我是要接着说 |
[06:09] | I’ll bet you 10 to 1 that… | 我跟你打赌 |
[06:10] | she’s a lieutenant, | 她是名上尉 |
[06:12] | and her initials are… | 她的名字缩写是 |
[06:15] | K.F.C. Without the “C.” | KFC 没有C |
[06:17] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[06:19] | I swear to god, if you say anything… | 我发誓 你要是说出去 |
[06:22] | Buddy, your secret’s safe with me. | 老兄 我不会告诉别人的 |
[06:26] | Doesn’t matter anyways. It’s over. | 不过也无所谓了 都结束了 |
[06:28] | Didn’t look over to me. | 我看还没结束 |
[06:30] | Well, it is. | 结束了 |
[06:33] | It has to be. | 必须结束 |
[06:38] | Did you see Mason? | 你看到梅森了吗 |
[06:42] | His leg’s pretty messed up. | 他的腿真是血肉模糊 |
[06:44] | He really didn’t want to talk about what they saw out there. | 他完全不想聊他们在那儿的经历 |
[06:47] | Master chief looked right through me on the bridge, | 军士长在舰桥上眼神空洞 |
[06:49] | and nobody’s seen the X.O. all day. | 一整天都没人看见大副 |
[06:52] | You really think Dr. Scott’s close to having a vaccine? | 你真觉得斯科特博士就快研发出疫苗了吗 |
[06:55] | I’m not counting my chickens. | 我可不会高兴得太早 |
[06:59] | The captain’s just trying to buck everyone up? | 那舰长只是想让大家振作起来吗 |
[07:04] | So we’re going home then? | 我们要回家了吗 |
[07:05] | Seem like. | 好像是吧 |
[07:07] | How long will that take? | 要花多长时间 |
[07:09] | From here, seven to ten days, probably. | 从这里出发大概要七至十天吧 |
[07:11] | Not sure if we’re gonna have to refuel. | 不确定我们是否得补给燃料 |
[07:13] | And where will that be? | 要从哪儿补给 |
[07:15] | It’s above my pay grade, man. | 这我就不知道了 哥们儿 |
[07:18] | Have any idea what they’ll do with me? | 你知道他们会怎么处理我吗 |
[07:20] | Wherever we end up, I’m sure we’ll find a little place | 无论我们停在哪里 我相信都能找个小房间 |
[07:23] | to make a cell for you. | 把你关起来的 |
[07:24] | It’s the end of days. | 世界末日了 |
[07:25] | You really think the Captain will bother with that? | 你真以为舰长会为此费心吗 |
[07:27] | He ain’t gonna let you roam free. Why should he? | 他不会放了你的 他干嘛要那么做 |
[07:30] | This is madness. | 真是疯了 |
[07:33] | The fate of the world hangs in the balance. | 世界的命运仍悬于一线 |
[07:35] | I can be of help to Dr. Scott. | 我能帮助斯科特博士 |
[07:37] | It was me who found the altered gene | 他们让我回实验室的时候 |
[07:38] | when they let me back in the lab. | 是我发现了变异基因 |
[07:39] | You tried to kill everyone on the ship. | 你曾打算害死船上所有人 |
[07:41] | And I didn’t go through with it. | 我并没有付诸行动 |
[07:42] | I was scared, | 我当时很害怕 |
[07:44] | desperate to save my family from Ruskov. | 一心想从拉斯科夫手里救出我的家人 |
[07:49] | Look, man, I can’t help you. | 兄弟 我帮不了你 |
[07:53] | And if I could, I wouldn’t. | 就算可以 我也不会帮你 |
[07:56] | So let’s just stick to chess, okay? | 所以我们还是只管下棋吧 好吗 |
[07:58] | Save your whining for someone else | 留着你的牢骚跟别人说吧 |
[08:00] | or take it up with the Captain. | 或者去找舰长谈 |
[08:05] | Check. | 将军 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:29] | I increased the concentration of her vaccine | 我增加了给它的疫苗浓度 |
[08:32] | and gave her some epinephrine, | 还注射了肾上腺素 |
[08:35] | though I can’t say that I am altogether hopeful. | 但我不敢打包票 |
[08:37] | But you expected this could happen. | 但你预计可能有效果 |
[08:39] | I expected that there might be some setbacks. | 我预计可能会遇到一些挫折 |
[08:42] | The virus seems to be a little bit more complicated to target | 要找出合适的病毒似乎比我预期的 |
[08:45] | than I anticipated. | 要复杂一点 |
[08:46] | And the added gene might not be one | 被插入的基因可能不是 |
[08:48] | that I’ve identified as of yet. | 我目前识别出的那个 |
[08:50] | So you don’t really have an answer | 那到底哪里不对 |
[08:52] | for what’s going wrong? | 你真的还没有答案吗 |
[08:54] | I’m still trying to figure out what the right questions are. | 我还在努力寻找正确的问题 |
[08:57] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[08:59] | This is all part of the scientific process. | 这都是科学流程的一部分 |
[09:02] | You heard what I told the crew earlier. | 你听到我之前是怎么跟船员们说的了 |
[09:04] | I did, and I kinda wish you hadn’t been so optimistic. | 我听到了 我希望你没那么乐观就好了 |
[09:07] | – Really? – I said that I was ready to test. | -是吗 -我说我准备好进行测试了 |
[09:10] | I did not say that I had the vaccine. | 我可没说我有疫苗了 |
[09:11] | You brought tea. You said you would’ve brought champagne. | 你跑来跟我喝茶 还说本来应该开香槟的 |
[09:15] | I am making progress. | 我在进展之中 |
[09:16] | It doesn’t seem like it. | 看起来可不像 |
[09:17] | The biggest breakthroughs almost always come | 最大的突破总是在 |
[09:19] | after the most enormous setbacks. | 无数次的挫折后 |
[09:21] | You just need to be patient. | 你只需要耐心等待 |
[09:23] | And how you gonna dispose of them? | 那你打算怎么处置它们 |
[09:27] | They’re going to need to be tossed overboard. | 得把它们扔到海里去 |
[09:29] | I can’t leave them there rotting. | 不能让它们在那儿腐烂 |
[09:36] | Do it at night. | 晚上扔 |
[09:38] | Flight deck. | 从飞行甲板上扔 |
[09:40] | If anyone asks, | 如果有人问 |
[09:42] | just tell them that’s hazardous waste… | 就说那是有害垃圾 |
[09:46] | Which is what it is. | 也的确是 |
[09:52] | There’s no way they all died. | 它们不可能都死了啊 |
[09:53] | Six for six. | 六只全死了 |
[09:55] | – She has no idea why. – Jesus. | -她也不知道为什么 -上帝啊 |
[09:58] | I thought you said she had it. | 你不是说她已经研制成功了 |
[10:00] | Apparently it’s a little more complicated than that. | 很明显没那么简单 |
[10:03] | She’s got 28 more, right? | 她还有28只 对吗 |
[10:04] | And if she keeps testing six at a time, | 如果她继续这样一次测试六只 |
[10:06] | it might not leave her much wiggle room. | 那也没几次可以做了 |
[10:09] | I don’t wanna burn any more fuel or time moving towards home | 我不想在可能要开回尼加拉瓜的情况下 |
[10:11] | when we may be turning around and heading back to Nicaragua. | 还浪费时间和燃油往家开 |
[10:14] | So we’re stopping the ship. | 那我们就停止前进 |
[10:16] | Well, the closer we get to home, | 离家越近 |
[10:17] | the harder it’s gonna be on everyone if we reverse course. | 再要离开就越难 |
[10:20] | We just told everyone | 我们刚刚告诉大家 |
[10:22] | she’s on the verge of having the vaccine. | 她很快就能研制出疫苗了 |
[10:25] | Now what are we saying? | 现在又该怎么解释 |
[10:27] | She’s gonna be discreet | 她会很谨慎地 |
[10:29] | with how she disposes of the monkeys. | 处理那些猴子的 |
[10:38] | Well, I’m good with that. | 我没问题 |
[10:41] | If we go dead in the water without a plan, | 如果我们停船不动却不说明原因 |
[10:42] | people are gonna start scratching their heads | 大家会想知道到底怎么回事 |
[10:44] | and chattering. | 会开始议论的 |
[10:44] | We just have to stall for a couple days, | 我们只需要拖延几天 |
[10:47] | just until we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到知道具体情况为止 |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:52] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:54] | Any idea why the captain stopped the ship? | 知道为什么舰长会下令停船吗 |
[10:56] | The officers are just trying to figure out where to go | 军官们想弄明白去哪里 |
[10:58] | to make the vaccine. | 生产疫苗 |
[11:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | Well, they don’t wanna waste fuel | 他们可不想开错方向 |
[11:03] | going in the wrong direction now. | 浪费燃料 |
[11:05] | That’s odd, | 真奇怪 |
[11:08] | because the only possible places which could | 因为唯一一个可以 |
[11:10] | accommodate the manufacturing are in North America. | 生产疫苗的地方就在北美 |
[11:13] | Well, maybe they’re thinking about | 也许他们想去 |
[11:14] | going to Brazil or Venezuela. | 巴西或者委内瑞拉 |
[11:17] | I’m sure they got labs there. | 那里肯定也有实验室 |
[11:19] | Brazil and Venezuela were the hottest zones in this hemisphere. | 巴西和委内瑞拉是南半球疫情热区 |
[11:25] | What does heat have to do with it? | 这和热不热有什么关系 |
[11:27] | Hot zones, Bacon. | 热区就是重灾区 培根 |
[11:29] | 98% death rates. | 百分之九十八的死亡率 |
[11:31] | There is no way anchoring south of here | 从这里往南去是绝不可能考虑的事情 |
[11:33] | could even be contemplated, and Dr. Scott knows it. | 斯科特博士知道这一点 |
[11:38] | I’m sure there’s somewhere else. | 肯定还有其他地方 |
[11:40] | Puerto Rico has a lab. | 波多黎各有个实验室 |
[11:42] | But would the Captain wanna go anywhere near there | 但是舰长会想去那里吗 |
[11:44] | when Ruskov may still be somewhere off the Cuban coast? | 拉斯科夫也许还在古巴的海岸线呢 |
[11:48] | Something’s wrong, Bacon. Let me assure you. | 事情不对劲 培根 我向你保证 |
[11:51] | Wrong how? | 怎么不对劲 |
[11:53] | Dr. Scott’s experiments must be failing. | 斯科特博士的试验一定失败了 |
[11:56] | Well, you said yourself that they should be using you. | 你自己也说了他们应该让你帮忙 |
[11:59] | If they were really failing, don’t you think they would be? | 如果真的失败了 他们会不来找你吗 |
[12:01] | Your captain’s a stubborn man. | 你们的舰长很固执 |
[12:03] | He hates to admit he’s wrong, and as a result, | 他不愿意承认自己错了 正因为此 |
[12:05] | the wrong people get punished. | 不相关的人受到了牵连 |
[12:07] | He just about tore a hole in the hull evading the Russians | 他为了躲避俄国人差点撞破了船身 |
[12:11] | because he didn’t wanna share the ingredients for the vaccine. | 因为他不想分享研制疫苗所需的原料 |
[12:14] | Then he almost got everyone killed | 然后海水过滤装置出现故障 |
[12:16] | when the water filtration broke. | 差点就害死了所有人 |
[12:17] | That crazy stunt with the parachutes… | 而利用降落伞发动引擎 |
[12:20] | nobody’s knows what’s happening until it’s over. | 人们也是结束之后才知道怎么回事 |
[12:32] | I speak the truth, Bacon. | 我说的都是真的 培根 |
[12:34] | Whether or not you want to hear it is another matter, | 你想不想听是另外一回事 |
[12:36] | but your captain is hiding something from you. | 但你们的舰长一定有事瞒着你们 |
[13:01] | You’re relieved, my man. | 你可以休息了 伙计 |
[13:05] | Anything? | 有什么情况吗 |
[13:07] | Not a peep. | 没有 |
[13:13] | Think we’re really the only ones left? | 你觉得真的只有我们活下来了吗 |
[13:15] | Russians are still out there somewhere. | 还有一群俄国人呢 |
[13:30] | What the hell is she doin’? | 她在搞什么鬼 |
[13:40] | She killed six more. | 她又弄死了六个 |
[13:41] | This time, it only took four hours. | 这次只用了四个小时 |
[13:43] | How did that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[13:44] | She tried something different. | 她尝试了其他办法 |
[13:46] | She’s obviously going in the wrong direction. | 但是很明显不对路 |
[13:48] | Do we need to bring in Quincy? | 要找昆西吗 |
[13:49] | Maybe she needs another set of hands. | 也许她需要有人帮一把 |
[13:51] | Well, she said “No.” | 她说不要 |
[13:55] | He’s not gonna be able to help much at this point. | 这个点上他也帮不了什么 |
[13:56] | – Well, does she have a game plan? – She’s modifying | -那她有主意吗 -她在修改 |
[13:59] | and experimenting. | 以及试验 |
[14:01] | That’s all she can tell me. | 她只能说这么多 |
[14:03] | Keep me posted. | 有情况及时告诉我 |
[14:05] | I heard blood comes out of, like, every orifice. | 我听说会七窍流血 |
[14:07] | – Dude, come on. – What? | -伙计 别说了 -怎么了 |
[14:10] | We saw shit at Gitmo, and it wasn’t pretty. | 我们在关塔那摩都看到了 那情况可不妙 |
[14:12] | You saw a live one? | 你看到活人了吗 |
[14:13] | No, man, they were dead, but… | 不 都死了 但是 |
[14:16] | rats were chowing down on their bodies. | 老鼠在啃食他们的尸体 |
[14:18] | It was disgusting. | 非常恶心 |
[14:19] | I hope those C.B.R. suits really work. | 希望防化服真的有用 |
[14:21] | Of course they work. | 当然有用 |
[14:22] | Yeah, but when we were at Gitmo, we never even put our masks on. | 但是我们在关塔那摩时可没戴面具 |
[14:25] | It was just the protocol, man, to save the oxygen. | 那只是防护程序 伙计 为了节省氧气 |
[14:27] | And when you got near those sick people in Nicaragua, | 当你在尼加拉瓜接近那些感染者的时候 |
[14:30] | how long did it take to get your masks on? | 戴上面罩要多久 |
[14:31] | Jesus! Will you fellas just relax? | 老天 你们能淡定点吗 |
[14:34] | Nobody got exposed, | 我们没人接触病原 |
[14:36] | and the lady doc gave us a test when we got back on board. | 而且回舰的时候那个女医生还给我们做了检测 |
[14:38] | Now are we gonna play cards or what? | 我们还打不打牌了 |
[14:40] | Seven-card stud. Deuces and one-eyed jacks are wild. | 七张梭哈 2和黑桃红心J是百搭牌 |
[14:44] | Wild cards? Where you from, man? | 百搭牌 你是哪里人 兄弟 |
[14:46] | Would’ve thought you were more of a purist, Tex. | 还以为你不玩这种野规则的牌 特克斯 |
[14:48] | Ain’t nothing about me that’s pure. | 我还不够野吗 |
[14:50] | I thought you’d figure that out by now. | 你现在该知道了吧 |
[14:52] | Hey! Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看谁来了 |
[14:59] | You all right, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 |
[14:59] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 就是… |
[15:03] | Sir! | 长官 |
[15:04] | – Man, he looks bad. – Sir! | -天 不妙啊 -长官 |
[15:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:08] | No! Hey, hey, hey! Stay away from him. | 别过来 离他远点 |
[15:10] | Hey, buddy? Buddy? You all right? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
[15:12] | I thought you said he got tested. | 你不是说他检测过了吗 |
[15:15] | We got a game going on. | 我们有个牌局 |
[15:16] | – Get outta here now! – Talk to me. | -赶快出去 -跟我说话 |
[15:19] | All right, look at me. Look at me. | 好了 看着我 看着我 |
[15:26] | Medical emergency. Medical emergency. | 急需医生 急需医生 |
[15:29] | Medical emergency in Department 12545l. | 12545L区急需医生 |
[15:32] | Crew lounge. Medical response team provid. | 船员休息室 派出应急响应医疗队 |
[15:37] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[15:37] | Sir, you shouldn’t be in here. You need a suit on. | 长官 您不该来这的 您得穿防护服 |
[15:39] | He’s not infected. What happened? | 他没有感染 怎么回事 |
[15:43] | He came in looking for water. He passed out. He is burning up. | 他进来喝水 昏过去了 身上很烫 |
[15:45] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[15:46] | – Danny, can you hear me? – Yeah. | -丹尼 听得到我说话吗 -听到 |
[15:49] | Danny, how long have you been feeling like this? | 丹尼 你有这感觉多久了 |
[15:50] | Just a few… just… | 就几…就… |
[15:54] | That’s all right. I’m gonna take care of you. | 没事的 我会照顾你 |
[15:56] | You’re gonna be just fine. It’s just a fever. | 你没事的 发烧而已 |
[16:01] | Do I have it? | 我感染了吗 |
[16:02] | No, you do not have the virus. | 没有 你没感染病毒 |
[16:04] | – Let’s get him up. – Little help here. | -我们把他扶起来 -帮我一下 |
[16:11] | You have to understand, if this is airborne or blood-borne, | 你要明白 如果这是空气或血液传播 |
[16:16] | we will all be infected. | 我们都会被感染的 |
[16:18] | The most likely scenario is that he was bitten by an insect. | 最可能的情况是他被昆虫叮咬了 |
[16:21] | In which case, he will not be contagious. | 这样的话 他不会传染别人 |
[16:27] | Holy shit, doc. Is it Halloween? | 天呐 医生 你过万圣节吗 |
[16:28] | Did you actually walk down the p-way wearing that? | 你当真穿成这样走过通道的吗 |
[16:30] | It’s for everyone’s safety. | 这是为大家安全起见 |
[16:32] | – We should all be wearing them. – Don’t you get it? | -我们都该穿 -你还不明白吗 |
[16:33] | If Lieutenant Green has it, we’re all dead anyway. | 如果格林上尉感染了 我们横竖都是死 |
[16:38] | Everyone just needs to stop panicking. | 大家现在该停止恐慌 |
[16:42] | How long will it take to run a blood panel? | 血样化验要多久 |
[16:45] | Four to six hours for the first set. | 第一组要四到六小时 |
[16:47] | – If nothing pops up, it could take longer. – Do it. | -如果没反应 可能会更久 -验吧 |
[16:52] | Something’s not right here. | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[16:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:55] | Me and Cossetti saw her dumping biohazard bags off the flight deck. | 我和卡塞提看到她在飞行甲板扔有害物袋子 |
[16:58] | And where the hell is she heading with the Captain in such a rush? | 而且她和舰长急匆匆的要去哪 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:02] | Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. Nobody knows anything. | 对 我就是这意思 大家都蒙在鼓里 |
[17:05] | This will keep him sedated. | 这会让他镇静下来 |
[17:07] | It’ll lower his fever and rehydrate him. | 给他降温补水 |
[17:08] | I’ll be back to replace the bag in a couple of hours. | 我几小时后再回来给他换输液袋 |
[17:12] | I will do it. | 我来换吧 |
[17:13] | You just find out what is actually wrong with him. | 你查清楚他到底怎么回事就行 |
[17:23] | Sir, you need to lockdown the ship. | 长官 您该封锁舰船 |
[17:25] | No, he does not. I tested everyone before we boarded. | 不 他不用 我们登舰前我检查了所有人 |
[17:29] | That was two days ago. | 那是两天之前了 |
[17:30] | I mean, maybe the virus hadn’t taken hold yet. | 可能那会病毒还没生效 |
[17:32] | It doesn’t work like that. If he’d been exposed, | 不是这个原理 如果他接触了病原 |
[17:35] | it would present itself in his blood within a few hours, | 几小时后在血液里就会有反应 |
[17:38] | if not a few minutes. | 甚至只要几分钟 |
[17:39] | All right, everybody. Let’s put our panties back on | 好了 各位 别争了 |
[17:41] | and see how we can help our friend. | 想办法帮我们朋友吧 |
[17:46] | You said the virus mutates. | 你说病毒会突变 |
[17:50] | How do you know the strain in Nicaragua | 你怎么知道在尼加拉瓜的菌株 |
[17:51] | isn’t different from the other ones you’ve seen? | 不会有别于你见过的其它病毒呢 |
[17:55] | Even if it was, | 即使变异 |
[17:57] | its essential core would be the same, | 它的效用核心是不会变的 |
[17:58] | and that is what I test for. | 我检测的就是那个 |
[18:01] | But what if you’re wrong? | 但如果你错了呢 |
[18:04] | The mistakes that I made with the vaccine | 我在疫苗上犯的错误 |
[18:06] | are an entirely different matter. | 跟这个完全是两回事 |
[18:08] | That was an experiment. | 那个是试验 |
[18:10] | This test I am certain of 100%. | 而这个检测 我百分之百确定 |
[18:13] | Sir, every minute we wait | 长官 我们再等下去 |
[18:15] | is a minute people are walking around the ship, | 就会有更多的人在船上四处走动 |
[18:16] | spreading their germs. | 传播病菌 |
[18:32] | This is the X.O. | 我是大副 |
[18:33] | We’re gonna have to take precautions. | 我们要采取预防措施 |
[18:36] | Assume the worst until we learn more. | 知道结果前做最坏的打算 |
[18:38] | Circle William, set boundaries. | 关闭W圈 设警戒线 |
[18:40] | Full C.B.R. gear. | 全套生化防护装备 |
[18:42] | Until Doc Rios gets us more answers, | 在里欧斯医生有结果之前 |
[18:43] | I don’t wanna take any chances. | 我不想冒险 |
[18:45] | I can’t leave the crew lounge. | 我不能离开船员休息室 |
[18:47] | You’re gonna have to make the call. | 得由你来发布命令了 |
[18:56] | Attention, Nathan James. This is the X.O. | 内森·詹姆斯号全员注意 我是大副 |
[18:58] | All personnel stand fast. | 所有人员保持原位 |
[19:01] | Do not break boundaries. | 不得四处走动 |
[19:02] | Set Circle William throughout the ship. | 全舰关闭W圈 |
[19:07] | Close all hatches and secure all ventilation. | 关闭所有舱门 封锁所有通风设备 |
[19:10] | D.C.A. and Department of Damage Control personnel, | 损管助理和损控部门人员 |
[19:12] | pass out C.B.R. gear and filter canisters. | 发放防化服和滤毒罐 |
[19:15] | This is the X.O. I say again, | 我是大副 再重复一遍 |
[19:17] | close all hatches and secure all ventilation. | 关闭所有舱门 封锁所有通风设备 |
[19:20] | D.C.A. and Department of Damage Control personnel, | 损管助理和损控部门人员 |
[19:22] | pass out C.B.R. gear and filter canisters. | 发放防化服和滤毒罐 |
[19:29] | What the hell are you doing in here?! | 你到这来干嘛 |
[19:30] | If he has it, I have it. | 如果他被感染了 那我也一样 |
[19:32] | We had lunch together, Sir. | 我们一起吃的午餐 长官 |
[19:49] | Put this on. Now. | 把这个穿上 马上 |
[19:57] | She was throwing biohazard bags overboard. At night! | 她往海里扔有害物袋子 在晚上 |
[20:00] | If she dumps at night, it’s because she’s working at night. | 她在晚上扔 是因为她晚上工作 |
[20:02] | Then why is the lab under armed guard? | 那为什么实验室会有武装警卫守着 |
[20:04] | How come nobody can know what’s going on in there? | 为什么没人知道那里到底发生了什么 |
[20:06] | It is a biohazard area. | 那里是生物危害区域 |
[20:07] | We know she’s testing the vaccine on the monkeys. | 我们知道她在用猴子试验疫苗 |
[20:09] | Is it working or not? | 到底有没有效 |
[20:11] | Is it working? Look, for all we know, | 到底有效吗 据我们所知 |
[20:13] | it’s infected monkeys she’s been throwing overboard, | 她往海里扔的可都是感染的猴子 |
[20:14] | and that’s what spreading the disease everywhere. | 就因为这样病毒才会四处传播 |
[20:16] | Everyone calm down. The disease is not spreading anywhere! | 大家都冷静点 病毒没有四处传播 |
[21:09] | You said you made some mistakes with the vaccine. | 你说在研制疫苗时犯了错误 |
[21:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:14] | Before, when you were arguing with the Captain, | 之前你跟舰长争吵时 |
[21:16] | you said you made some mistakes with the vaccine. | 你说在研制疫苗时犯了错误 |
[21:22] | We thought it was going in the right direction. | 我们以为一切都进展顺利 |
[21:36] | This is the Captain. | 我是舰长 |
[21:41] | Will you alert the X.O., please? | 请你通知大副 |
[21:43] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:47] | It’s Dengue fever, | 是登革热 |
[21:48] | and it’s not contagious. | 没有传染性 |
[21:51] | What does that mean? Is he gonna be all right? | 这是什么意思 他会没事吗 |
[21:54] | The only treatment is fluid replacement | 只需补充体液 |
[21:56] | and acetaminophen for the fever. | 并用对乙酰氨基酚来退烧 |
[21:57] | The next 24 hours is crucial. | 之后24小时很关键 |
[22:01] | You gentlemen are dismissed. | 你们可以解散了 |
[22:03] | Now get some rest. | 去休息一下 |
[22:11] | Dr. Scott, would you give us a moment, please? | 斯科特博士 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[22:18] | Attention on deck. | 全员注意 |
[22:19] | All hands, this is the X.O. | 所有人员 我是大副 |
[22:21] | The biological threat has been disproved. | 生物威胁已解除 |
[22:24] | There is no biological threat. | 不存在生物威胁 |
[22:27] | Secure from Circle William. Restart ventilation. | 打开W圈 重启通风设备 |
[22:29] | Secure all gear. | 收回防护服 |
[22:30] | I say again, secure from Circle William. | 重复一遍 打开W圈 |
[22:33] | Restart all ventilation. | 重启通风设备 |
[22:34] | Secure from MOPP level 4 and restow all gear. | 解除四级防备 将所有防护服装箱 |
[22:38] | Well… | 那么 |
[22:41] | now I know why he insisted on being on that vessel with you. | 现在我知道他为什么坚持跟你一起上那条船了 |
[22:47] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:48] | And you were late that night. | 还有 那晚你们迟了 |
[22:51] | Sir? | 长官 |
[22:52] | The timing was off to impact with the Vyerni. | 在攻击维厄尼号时错失了良机 |
[22:56] | What happened, Lieutenant? | 发生了什么 上尉 |
[22:59] | He slowed down, Sir. | 他拖慢了行动 长官 |
[23:02] | He wanted me to jump too early. | 他太早就想让我跳船 |
[23:03] | Because he was more concerned about you than the mission. | 因为比起任务来 他更关心你 |
[23:08] | We almost ran into the coral waiting on you. | 为了等你们 我们差点撞上珊瑚礁 |
[23:12] | And now here you are, | 而现在你来到这里 |
[23:14] | possibly infected by the disease. | 很可能身染疾病 |
[23:16] | running around the ship, | 还在舰上四处跑动 |
[23:17] | exposing everyone else to get to him. | 为了来到他身边把所有人置于感染的危险中 |
[23:22] | You took an oath, | 你发过誓 |
[23:25] | and you have a duty to your shipmates. | 你对同船船员负有责任 |
[23:41] | I’ll have the doc come back and relieve you. | 我会让医生来接替你 |
[23:44] | I’m pretty sure you’re anxious to get back to the lab. | 你肯定想马上回实验室去 |
[23:50] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[23:56] | I know that I kept things from you in the Arctic, | 我知道在北极时我没对你说实话 |
[24:00] | but I thought that we understood | 但我以为我们已达成共识 |
[24:01] | that we were in this together now. | 现在我们会共同进退 |
[24:03] | And I will always be straight with you. | 我会永远对你有话直说 |
[24:06] | When I don’t know, I will say it. | 当我不知道时 我会直说 |
[24:09] | And when I say that I am absolutely 100% about something… | 而当我对某些事百分百肯定时… |
[24:12] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[24:15] | But I’ve risked everything for you, | 但我为你豁出了一切 |
[24:18] | killed for you, | 为你杀人 |
[24:20] | lost men for you, | 为你损兵折将 |
[24:22] | asked these people to turn their backs on their families, | 让这些人抛开自己的家人 |
[24:27] | for you. | 都是为了你 |
[24:28] | Not for me, Captain. | 不是为了我 舰长 |
[24:31] | For the human race. | 是为了全人类 |
[24:33] | I just happen to be who you’re stuck with. | 只不过碰巧这个人是我而已 |
[24:35] | You might wanna figure out a way how to trust me, | 你最好想办法信任我 |
[24:38] | or I have a pretty strong feeling | 否则我敢肯定 |
[24:39] | that this whole thing is gonna fail. | 这一切终将走向失败 |
[24:54] | Cossetti saw Dr. Scott dumping biohazard off the deck. | 卡塞提看到斯科特博士往海里倒生物危害品 |
[24:57] | No, I’m quite sure that was the monkeys. | 不 我很肯定那是猴子 |
[24:59] | Her vaccine is failing. | 她的疫苗试验失败了 |
[25:01] | And the captain is covering it up. | 而舰长在隐瞒事实 |
[25:03] | So…those monkeys were infected? | 那么 那些猴子被感染了 |
[25:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:08] | She’s injecting them with the virus | 她给它们注入病毒 |
[25:10] | to see if her vaccine is working. | 测试她的疫苗是否有效 |
[25:11] | And when it doesn’t, they die. | 如果无效 猴子就会死 |
[25:14] | Do you think that’s why Captain called for the lockdown? | 你说是不是因为这个舰长下令全舰封锁的 |
[25:17] | It sounds to me the Captain feared an outbreak on the ship. | 我觉得舰长是怕舰上爆发疫情 |
[25:20] | Because of the monkeys? | 因为那些猴子吗 |
[25:21] | Or because he doesn’t trust her test. | 或者因为他不相信她的检测 |
[25:23] | Don’t forget a bunch of them were directly exposed | 别忘了他们几个在尼加拉瓜 |
[25:25] | to the disease in Nicaragua. | 都直接暴露在病毒里了 |
[25:27] | But they wore the suits. | 可他们穿着防化服呢 |
[25:29] | So did Frankie Benz, and he didn’t make it back. | 弗兰基·本兹也穿了 可他不就没回来吗 |
[25:32] | Accidents happen. | 难免有意外 |
[25:34] | I imagine you’re not the only one | 我猜你不是唯一 |
[25:36] | feeling out of sorts about all this. | 感到被蒙在鼓里的人 |
[25:38] | No. There’s a lot of grumbling. | 对 有很多传言 |
[25:41] | A lof grumbling. | 很多传言 |
[25:43] | At the beginning of this epidemic, | 在这次传染病初期 |
[25:46] | your Captain told you all | 你们舰长对所有人说 |
[25:48] | that this ship was the safest place on earth. | 这艘舰是世界上最安全的地方 |
[25:51] | I’m afraid nothing could be further from the truth. | 恐怕真相马上就要暴露了 |
[25:54] | Your ventilation systems, | 你们的排风系统 |
[25:55] | everyone living on top of each other… | 所有人集中在一起 |
[25:58] | You think the crud spreads fast? | 你觉得性病传染的够快了吧 |
[25:59] | We’re talking about the most powerful, most contagious virus | 而我们现在面对的是地球上最强大 |
[26:02] | ever to strike the planet. | 最具感染性的病毒 |
[26:04] | And now you’ve got teams going out into infected areas | 你们现在每周派人上岸到疫区 |
[26:07] | for supplies every week? | 去补充给养 |
[26:09] | A makeshift lab | 临时实验室 |
[26:10] | that was never meant to support production of a vaccine, | 不能用来研制疫苗 |
[26:13] | Dr. Scott playing God down there | 斯科特博士假装什么都懂 |
[26:15] | with no real idea of what she’s doing. | 她其实也不知道究竟怎么办 |
[26:20] | This vessel is a deathtrap. | 这艘军舰已经岌岌可危了 |
[26:25] | His temperature’s spiking. | 他体温又升高了 |
[26:27] | When’s his next dose? | 下次用药是几点 |
[26:30] | Not till 7:00. | 7点以后 |
[26:33] | Can’t you up his dosage? | 能加大剂量吗 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry. Any more, it’ll damage his liver. | 抱歉 再大就会损害肝脏 |
[26:44] | Just tell her it’s Prince Charming. | 告诉她是白马王子 |
[26:46] | She’ll know who you’re talking about. | 她就知道你说的是谁了 |
[26:47] | Ask her, or I’m gonna start singing. | 快跟她说 要不我就开始唱歌了 |
[26:49] | Country? Western? | 乡村还是西部 |
[26:50] | Oh, just let him in, for Pete’s sake. | 上帝 让他进来吧 |
[26:53] | Aha! All right! | 这就对了 |
[26:59] | So… | 那么 |
[27:02] | This is your fortress of solitude. | 这就是你的孤独堡垒了 |
[27:04] | Except for I have no superpowers. | 只是我没什么超能力 |
[27:07] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 那我可不知道 |
[27:09] | I got a feeling about you. | 我对你有种感觉 |
[27:12] | Sounds like the Captain did, too, but… | 舰长好像也有 不过 |
[27:15] | Well, he got a little spooked. | 他有点吓到了 |
[27:18] | Well, he did what he had to do. | 他只是做了应该做的 |
[27:19] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[27:22] | Don’t tell me that didn’t smart. | 别告诉我他做得不对 |
[27:24] | That lockdown? | 全舰封锁 |
[27:27] | Who believes in me and who doesn’t… | 谁相信我 谁不信 |
[27:29] | Seems like a fairly trite matter | 比起我手头上的事来说 |
[27:32] | compared to what I have on my plate right now. | 都显得无关紧要了 |
[27:34] | So… | 所以 |
[27:39] | You’re gonna figure it out. | 你会成功的 |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:01] | Dr. Scott let it slip in the crew lounge | 斯科特博士在船员休息室里说漏了嘴 |
[28:03] | that she was having problems with her experiments. | 说她的试验遇到些问题 |
[28:05] | Now Burk, Miller, and Cruz are onto it. | 现在博克 米勒和克鲁兹正处理这事 |
[28:08] | People are asking about the monkeys | 大家在打听那些猴子 |
[28:10] | and why the ship stopped. | 还有为什么停船 |
[28:12] | They’re even questioning the ham frequency monitoring. | 甚至开始质疑业余无线电信号监测 |
[28:14] | They’re isolated. | 他们与世隔绝 |
[28:16] | They have no idea when it’s gonna end. | 不知道这一切什么时候才会结束 |
[28:19] | Or how it’s gonna end. | 也不知道会怎么结束 |
[28:21] | Come in. | 进来 |
[28:23] | I apologize, gentlemen… | 抱歉打扰了 |
[28:27] | But we’ve got a problem. | 但是我们有麻烦了 |
[28:28] | A couple of the enlisted men came to me. | 有几个士兵来找我 |
[28:31] | They were speaking for a larger group — | 说是代表更多的人 |
[28:32] | 16 to be exact. | 一共16个人 |
[28:34] | They want off the ship. | 他们想下船 |
[28:38] | Who are they? | 都有谁 |
[28:39] | You should know that they were very respectful. | 他们态度还是很恭敬的 |
[28:52] | Their enlistments are up — all 16 of them. | 他们服役期已到 所有这16个人 |
[28:54] | And since we didn’t uphold them, | 既然我们没让他们继续服役 |
[28:56] | technically, they’re not even in the navy anymore. | 严格来讲他们已经不算海军编制了 |
[28:59] | I didn’t know what to tell them. | 我不知道怎么答复他们 |
[29:01] | Are you suggesting we let them go? | 你是在建议我们让他们离开吗 |
[29:03] | How do you think they’ll feel if we try to stop-loss them? | 你认为不让他们走他们会怎么想 |
[29:05] | It’ll mean holding them against their will. | 这就是非法拘留 |
[29:08] | I mean, we’re not El Toro. | 我们又不是公牛老大 |
[29:10] | And what kind of message will that send the rest of the crew? | 那么这样会让其他人怎么想 |
[29:13] | They can just leave when things get uncomfortable? | 他们不爽了就可以离开 |
[29:17] | Well, we all knew this moment might come, didn’t we? | 我们都知道早晚有这一天 对吗 |
[29:35] | So what did the Master Chief say? | 军士长怎么说 |
[29:36] | He said he’d bring a request to the Captain. | 他说会把我们的请求转交给舰长的 |
[29:38] | – You didn’t mention me? – Not yet, no. | -你没提我的事吧 -还没有 |
[29:40] | You save that for the last possible moment. | 你等到最后再说我的事 |
[29:42] | I don’t see why he would ever let you go. | 我就不信他能放你走 |
[29:43] | Because you can’t survive on land without me. | 因为没了我 你们登陆之后就活不成 |
[29:46] | You make that painfully clear, | 你把这一点解释清楚 |
[29:48] | and at that point, the captain will have no choice. | 到那时 舰长也就没有选择了 |
[29:51] | It will all blow up in our faces if he keeps us here. | 如果他硬把我们扣下 就全完了 |
[29:54] | I can’t see how he could possibly do that. | 我不相信他会那么做 |
[30:00] | 美利坚合众国海军部 人事档案 | |
[30:16] | We know she’s dumping monkeys. | 我们知道她在往海里扔死猴子 |
[30:18] | Look, you’re the one that told us | 是你告诉我们 |
[30:19] | she was nowhere close to finding a vaccine. | 她离疫苗研制成功远着呢 |
[30:21] | We took an oath. | 我们宣过誓的 |
[30:22] | To a country that doesn’t even exist anymore. | 可我们宣誓效忠的国家已经不在了 |
[30:24] | To each other. | 那就效忠战友啊 |
[30:28] | Look, nobody needs us here. | 你看 咱们在这又帮不上忙 |
[30:31] | We leave, that’s 16 less mouths to feed. | 少了我们 就少了16张吃饭的嘴 |
[30:33] | That’s it. | 这不正好吗 |
[30:35] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 真不敢相信你们居然这么做 |
[30:36] | I saw you after lockdown. You were white as a ghost. | 全舰封锁的时候我看你吓得脸都白了 |
[30:39] | Even Burk was freaked out. | 连博克都一脸惊慌 |
[30:40] | That doesn’t mean we’re jumping ship. | 那我们也不能临阵脱逃吧 |
[30:41] | Your enlistment was up three weeks ago. | 你三周前就该期满退役了 |
[30:45] | Come with us, man. | 和我们一起走吧 兄弟 |
[30:47] | You don’t owe anybody here anything. | 这舰上你不欠任何人的情 |
[30:49] | Attention, Nathan James. | 请注意 全体舰员 |
[30:51] | All hands report to the flight deck immediately. | 全员立即到飞行甲板集合 |
[30:53] | All hands report to the flight deck. | 全员到飞行甲板集合 |
[31:01] | Is this about us? | 是说我们的事吗 |
[31:01] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[31:24] | I’ve made some mistakes the past few days | 过去几天里 我处理信息的方式 |
[31:28] | in the ways I’ve handled information. | 有些不太妥当 |
[31:32] | I kept you in the dark about our mission | 我不告诉你们任务的详情 |
[31:36] | because I’m trying to protect you from the truth, | 是因为我不想让你们知道真相 |
[31:39] | which… | 因为 |
[31:42] | is painful. | 真相很残酷 |
[31:44] | That was a poor decision on my part. | 我这么做实在欠考虑 |
[31:48] | I am your captain, | 我是你们的舰长 |
[31:51] | I’m your leader, | 是你们的领导 |
[31:52] | and you have every right to be disappointed in me. | 你们完全有权对我表示失望 |
[31:55] | But that doesn’t mean that you should give up hope, | 但这并不意味着你们应该放弃希望 |
[31:59] | because this mission’s not about me, | 因为执行这任务不是为了我 |
[32:02] | and it’s not about you. | 也不是为了你们 |
[32:07] | It’s about them. | 而是为了他们 |
[32:08] | Play it. | 放吧 |
[32:09] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[32:14] | My name’s Henry. I’m up in Portland, Maine. | 我叫亨利 我在缅因州的波特兰 |
[32:17] | We’re not sick, but we’re running out of food. | 我们没感染 但是食物快没了 |
[32:19] | If anyone knows any good hunting grounds in the area, | 如果有谁知道这附近哪里有食物 |
[32:22] | we sure could use a tip. | 麻烦跟我们说一声 |
[32:25] | I’m calling out to anyone in Georgia. | 我呼叫乔治亚州所有能听到的人 |
[32:27] | If you’re healthy, there’s a safe haven up in Dalton. | 如果你没感染的话 请来道尔顿的避难处 |
[32:31] | There’s only 19 of us, and we’re making it day-by-day. | 我们只有19个人 但我们会挺过每一天 |
[32:35] | Hello. I am Juan from Oaxaca. | 你好 我是瓦哈卡的胡安 |
[32:37] | We are very sick here. | 我们病得很重 |
[32:39] | Does anyone have the cure? | 谁有治病的药 |
[32:43] | That is our problem. | 这才是我们的问题 |
[32:48] | In there… | 而那里面 |
[32:51] | is the solution. | 就是解决办法 |
[33:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:40] | We’ve all seen Dr. Rachel Scott, | 你们都见过蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
[33:43] | but most of you have no idea what it is she’s doing here | 但你们大多不知道她在这里做什么 |
[33:46] | or even who she is. | 或者她究竟什么身份 |
[33:47] | She’s dedicated her life to research | 她将毕生精力都 |
[33:50] | on treatments and vaccines for malaria, Ebola, | 用于研究疟疾 埃博拉病毒 |
[33:54] | and half a dozen other viruses. | 以及其它五六种病毒的药物与疫苗上 |
[33:57] | But she wasn’t chosen for this. | 但上面开始并不想派她来 |
[34:00] | She fought to be here, | 她是经过抗争才来到这里的 |
[34:01] | fought the politicians and the bureaucracy, | 她和政客和官僚不停地抗争 |
[34:05] | and convinced them to take a chance on her. | 终于说服他们让她放手一搏 |
[34:08] | And she was right. | 她做对了 |
[34:10] | When all the scientists were failing, | 当所有科学家都束手无策的时候 |
[34:14] | she knew what had to be done. | 只有她知道该做什么 |
[34:17] | Just so we understand who we’re working with here, | 为了让我们了解她究竟在研究什么 |
[34:23] | Dr. Scott, can you explain what’s happening? | 斯科特博士 你能解释一下当前的状况吗 |
[34:25] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 舰长 |
[34:31] | I, um, understand… | 我知道 |
[34:32] | this must all seem incredibly foreign to you, | 你们对这一套肯定很陌生 |
[34:35] | so I’ll do my best to explain | 我会尽量避免 |
[34:36] | without completely boring your socks off. | 把你们无聊死 |
[34:39] | You see, the monkeys have been dying | 你们都知道 有猴子死掉了 |
[34:40] | because…right now, my vaccine is failing. | 因为 目前我的疫苗无效 |
[34:48] | I’m sure you’ve all heard of the disease yellow fever. | 我想你们都听说过黄热病 |
[34:50] | It killed millions of people all over the world. | 全世界数百万人因此丧命 |
[34:53] | In 1937, | 1937年 |
[34:54] | there was a young doctor named Max Theiler | 一位名叫马克斯·泰累尔的年轻医生 |
[34:57] | who was testing a vaccine on mice. | 在老鼠身上做疫苗试验 |
[35:00] | Theiler and his coworkers attempted the use | 泰累尔和他的同事尝试了 |
[35:02] | of 99 different substrains of the virus in their vaccine. | 99种不同的病毒亚系来制作疫苗 |
[35:08] | But each and every time, the mice died, | 但是每次试验之后 老鼠都死了 |
[35:11] | until finally, | 直到最后一次 |
[35:13] | on the 100th attempt, | 在第一百次尝试时 |
[35:16] | they found it. | 他们找到了疫苗 |
[35:18] | I don’t have the answers today, | 我今天没有答案 |
[35:21] | and I may not have them tomorrow. | 明天可能也没有 |
[35:24] | But I can promise you this — | 但我可以向你们保证 |
[35:26] | there’s absolutely nothing that will stop me until I do. | 我一定会努力直到成功为止 |
[35:33] | It’s easy to believe in people | 人成功的时候 |
[35:37] | when they’re succeeding. | 很容易赢得信任 |
[35:41] | But that’s not what we’re about. | 但我们不是这样 |
[35:44] | We have to believe in each other when we fail. | 我们即使失败时也要相信彼此 |
[35:47] | And if we have to go back to Nicaragua for more monkeys, | 如果我们得回尼加拉瓜抓更多猴子 |
[35:49] | we will. | 我们会去 |
[35:50] | If we have to go to Puerto Rico, we will. | 如果我们得去波多黎各 我们会去 |
[35:52] | If we have to go Bangladesh to find a Bengal tiger, | 如果我们得去孟加拉国抓孟加拉虎 |
[35:56] | that is what we will do. | 那我们也会去 |
[35:58] | Now what I can promise you | 现在我可以向大家保证 |
[35:59] | is that whatever we do from here on in, | 此后不论做什么事 |
[36:01] | we will do together. | 我们都一起去做 |
[36:03] | And the chiefs and officers on this ship | 本舰的各级长官 |
[36:06] | will share with you what we know — good or bad. | 也会把消息都告诉大家 不论消息是好是坏 |
[36:12] | Now… | 还有 |
[36:14] | It has come to my attention | 我听说 |
[36:17] | that there’s a group of you | 你们有一些人 |
[36:18] | who may no longer wanna continue on with this mission. | 不想继续这次任务了 |
[36:23] | Your enlistments are up. | 你们的兵役期限到了 |
[36:26] | I will not hold you here. | 我不强留大家 |
[36:28] | As a matter of fact, | 说实话 |
[36:29] | you are owed our gratitude for your services. | 我们应该感谢你们的奉献 |
[36:34] | And we have calculated what you are collectively | 我们已经算出总共欠付你们的 |
[36:36] | entitled to in back pay — | 薪水有多少了 |
[36:39] | $148,673. | 148673美元 |
[36:45] | Enough to buy you one used R.H.I.B. with a full tank, | 足够你们买一艘加满油的充气快艇 |
[36:48] | plus food, water, and medical supplies. | 还有所需食物 淡水和医疗用品了 |
[36:52] | We have determined to set a course towards home…again. | 我们已经决定再次设定回航路线 |
[36:58] | But for those of you who still wish to leave us, | 但是如果有人还想走 |
[37:02] | report to the fo’c’sle tomorrow at 0700. | 明早七点去水手舱报到 |
[37:06] | Your boat will be waiting. | 会有船等着你们 |
[37:18] | Hey, Commodore. Cubano? | 舰长 抽根烟吗 |
[37:25] | Our girl was impressive. | 那姑娘很厉害啊 |
[37:28] | Hard thing to come back from… | 一旦失去别人的信任 |
[37:32] | when you lose somebody’s trust. | 就很难再赢回来了 |
[37:34] | Well, I’d follow you into the gates of hell. | 我会一直跟着你上刀山下火海 |
[37:38] | That’s only ’cause you think it’d be exciting. | 那是因为你觉得这样很刺激 |
[37:41] | Well, there is that. | 确实有这方面原因 |
[37:44] | It’s just 16 guys, you know. | 不过只有16个人而已 |
[37:46] | We can do without ’em. | 少了他们我们照样行 |
[37:47] | Until the next group wants to leave. | 万一又有人要走呢 |
[37:50] | We’ll deal with that then. | 有的时候再说 |
[37:52] | This is the test. | 这是试炼 |
[37:54] | If they go, | 如果他们走了 |
[37:57] | hope goes with ’em. | 希望也就随他们走了 |
[38:52] | Sir… | 舰长 |
[38:54] | We all respectfully request to reenlist. | 我们都请求延长服役期 |
[39:33] | I swear to support and defend | 我郑重宣誓 |
[39:35] | the constitution of the United States of America | 支持和捍卫美国宪法 |
[39:38] | against all enemies, foreign or domestic, | 反对一切国外和国内的敌人 |
[39:41] | that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. | 我也会信念坚定并忠于美国宪法 |
[39:44] | And that I will obey the orders | 我会服从 |
[39:46] | of the president of the United States | 美国总统 |
[39:48] | and the orders of the officers appointed over me, | 和我上级指挥官的命令 |
[39:51] | according to the regulations | 只要命令符合法规 |
[39:52] | and the uniform code of military justice, | 和军事法庭的法典 |
[39:55] | so help me God. | 上帝保佑 |
[40:04] | His fever’s down. He’s on the mend. | 他退烧了 病情正在好转 |
[40:09] | Can I have the room? | 能先回避一下吗 |
[40:12] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:22] | He’s one of the best I’ve served with. | 在我的战友之中 他是最优秀的人之一 |
[40:26] | A true leader. | 一位真正的领导者 |
[40:28] | He is. | 确实 |
[40:30] | Doesn’t mean I’m not gonna hand him his hat | 这并不意味着他康复之后 |
[40:31] | as soon as he’s well enough. | 我不会惩罚他 |
[40:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 舰长 |
[40:35] | What do you think your punishment should be? | 你觉得我该怎么惩罚你 |
[40:38] | Four weeks, | 四周 |
[40:40] | port and starboard. | 去左右舷值日 |
[40:42] | Six and six. | 每天六小时 每周六天 |
[40:44] | I think two weeks oughta do it. | 我觉得两周就够了 |
[40:48] | But I’d also like you to devise and run a new training program | 我还想让你设计并负责一个新的训练项目 |
[40:51] | for the J.O.s in the engineering department. | 针对工程部的初级官员 |
[40:54] | I want them all qualified on all stations in C.I.C. | 我希望他们都能胜任作战信息中心的工作 |
[40:57] | Of — of course. | 当 当然可以 |
[40:59] | I think it would also be a… | 我觉得你还应该 |
[41:01] | good idea for you to explain to people | 向大家解释一下 |
[41:04] | why your behavior was so dangerous. | 为什么你的行为很危险 |
[41:08] | As a lesson. | 让大家吸取教训 |
[41:10] | I understand, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[41:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:17] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:39] | I hear you and Bacon have been doing quite a bit of talking. | 听说你跟培根一起聊了不少啊 |
[41:49] | No more talking. | 以后不准聊了 |