时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[00:46] | Happy hour on the lido deck at 1600. | 泳池甲板四点欢乐时光 |
[00:50] | Is there a magic show? | 有魔术表演吗 |
[01:33] | Uh, Ava, leave us now, please. | 艾娃 出去一下 |
[01:40] | Is my father with you? Dr. Tophet? | 我父亲跟你在一起吗 托非特博士 |
[01:50] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[01:52] | But he’s alive… and safe on my ship. | 但是他还活着 而且在我船上很安全 |
[01:58] | He tried very hard to be here himself, | 他非常想要亲自来这里 |
[01:59] | and he wanted me to tell you he loves you very much. | 他让我告诉你 他非常爱你 |
[02:04] | Ava, hurry along now, please. | 艾娃 快点出去吧 |
[02:11] | That voice… | 那声音… |
[02:13] | you must recognize it. | 你一定认得 |
[02:15] | It was Kelly — who pulled the wool over your eyes | 她就是凯莉 就是那个假装 |
[02:18] | back in Cuba pretending so well | 英国指挥官 |
[02:20] | to be British Commanding Officer. | 骗你们回到古巴的人 |
[02:22] | Excellent liars, the whole family. | 杰出的骗子啊 这一家都是 |
[02:24] | – That’s enough! – Oh, see how she treats me? | -够了 -看到她怎么对待我了吗 |
[02:27] | I could have killed her or fed her to my crew. | 我本可以杀了她 或是扔给我的船员享受一下 |
[02:31] | Instead, I lavish her with the treasures of the world. | 然而 我却拿钱养着她 |
[02:33] | My own Executive Officer Asmik gave up his stateroom | 我的执行官阿斯米克把他的卧舱 |
[02:37] | for her and her insolent daughter. | 让给了她以及她那个没礼貌的女儿 |
[02:39] | But nothing is good enough. | 但她们还是不满意 |
[02:44] | Where are my manners? Please, sit. | 我都忘了礼节了 快请坐 |
[03:04] | I’d like to treat you with the respect your rank affords, | 你作为舰长 我很想好好款待你 |
[03:07] | but you are going to have to meet me halfway. | 但是你得配合才行 |
[03:13] | Now, tell me of Dr. Scott’s progress with the vaccine. | 把斯科特博士疫苗研究的进度告诉我 |
[03:17] | She’s close, right? | 快研发出来了 对吗 |
[03:20] | My name is Thomas Chandler, | 我叫托马斯·钱德勒 |
[03:22] | Commander, United States navy, | 美国海军指挥官 |
[03:24] | Serial number 4242022634. | 编号4242022634 |
[03:28] | There is no need for that. | 没必要说这些 |
[03:29] | The Geneva Convention doesn’t exist anymore. | 日内瓦公约已经不存在了 |
[03:32] | Hell, Geneva doesn’t exist anymore! | 连日内瓦都不存在了 |
[03:38] | Still won’t talk? | 还是不说吗 |
[03:40] | See, I told you. | 看吧 我跟你说过吧 |
[03:42] | He would rather go it alone and die | 他宁愿一个人去死 |
[03:44] | than share in the glory of saving the world. | 也不会分享拯救世界的荣耀 |
[03:48] | Why else would you, the ship’s Captain, | 否则为什么你一个舰长 |
[03:52] | personally lead the mission to save some poor island girl? | 会亲自出任务去救那个女孩 |
[03:57] | Like with all tragic heroes, | 就像所有悲剧英雄一般 |
[03:59] | your hubris brought about your downfall. | 正是你的傲慢自大让你坠入深渊 |
[04:03] | What do you have to say to that, Commander Chandler? | 你对此有什么要说的吗 钱德勒舰长 |
[04:11] | My name is Thomas Chandler, | 我叫托马斯·钱德勒 |
[04:15] | Commander, United States navy, | 美国海军指挥官 |
[04:17] | Serial number 4242022634. | 编号4242022634 |
[04:24] | Cobra 1-5 on final approach. | 眼镜蛇1-5正在靠近着陆点 |
[04:25] | Secure down and lock. | 安全降落并关闭直升机 |
[04:26] | Cobra 1-5… | 眼镜蛇1-5 |
[04:27] | Helos have crisscrossed 100 square miles of ocean. | 直升机已经搜索了方圆一百英里 |
[04:29] | No sign of him. | 没有找到他 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what I’m hoping for — | 我不知道我们在期待什么 |
[04:33] | Whether they’re still somehow out there | 他们是在哪里挣扎求生 |
[04:34] | fighting for their lives, or the Russians did get them. | 还是已经被俄国人抓了 |
[04:38] | Any sign of the Vyerni? | 有维厄尼号的信号吗 |
[04:39] | Sir, nothing on the SLQ-32. | 长官 SLQ-32上没有任何迹象 |
[04:40] | Zero electronic emissions. | 没有任何电子辐射 |
[04:42] | They’re most likely radio silent. | 他们很可能在保持无线电静默 |
[04:44] | Maybe. But they’re close. | 也许 但是他们就在附近 |
[04:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:47] | Because if they have the C.O., they’re gonna call, | 如果他们抓了舰长 肯定会联系我们 |
[04:49] | try to make a trade — | 想要做交换的 |
[04:51] | Tex and the C.O. for Dr. Scott and her work. | 用特克斯和舰长换斯科特博士和她的研究成果 |
[04:56] | So what you can see here | 你现在看到的 |
[04:58] | is the virus attaching to receptors in a healthy human cell. | 是病毒依附在健康人类细胞中的受体上 |
[05:02] | Once attached, it invades and completely destroys its host | 一旦依附 病毒就会在转移到下一个细胞之前 |
[05:05] | before moving on to the next cell. | 入侵并彻底毁灭宿主 |
[05:08] | This is what happens to everyone in the world | 世界上感染病毒的人体内 |
[05:10] | who contracts the virus. | 就是这个过程 |
[05:12] | And death comes quickly… | 死亡很快就会降临 |
[05:15] | As you have seen. | 你已经见识过了 |
[05:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:19] | Now, here, once again, | 你再看这里 |
[05:21] | the virus is on the attack, but this time, | 病毒又在攻击 但这一次 |
[05:24] | the receptors to which it attaches are free-floating, | 病毒所依附的受体是游离态的 |
[05:27] | not part of a healthy cell. | 而不是健康细胞的一部分 |
[05:28] | So it simply flushes out the system | 所以很容易就可以从系统中排出 |
[05:31] | without causing any infection. | 而不会引起任何感染 |
[05:34] | And that… | 而这个 |
[05:36] | is you, Bertrise. | 是你的细胞 波翠丝 |
[05:37] | Those are your receptors, | 这些是你的受体 |
[05:39] | which I have injected into our primate friend over there. | 我把它们注入了那只小猴子体内 |
[05:42] | And if it can fool the virus inside him… | 如果能够骗过它体内的病毒 |
[05:45] | You’ll have a vaccine? | 你就能做出疫苗了 |
[05:50] | I was always so sick as a kid. | 我小时候身体一直不好 |
[05:53] | Everyone used to tease me that I was pretending | 别人总是取笑我装病 |
[05:55] | so I wouldn’t have to go to school. | 就为了不上学 |
[05:58] | And now here I am. | 原来是这样 |
[06:00] | Immune to the most deadly virus in the world | 你对世界上最致命的病毒免疫 |
[06:01] | and possibly its savior. | 也许你能拯救这个世界 |
[06:11] | Uh, Bertrise, I would like to introduce you to… Will Mason. | 波翠丝 我想给你介绍威尔·梅森 |
[06:15] | He’s the one who heard your call on the radio. | 就是他在电台中听到了你的广播 |
[06:23] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:25] | I’m so glad that you’re all right. | 很高兴你没事 |
[06:28] | Thank you for helping to find me. | 谢谢你帮忙找到我 |
[06:33] | Is there any word on… | 他们有消息了吗 |
[06:35] | Captain Chandler or Tex? | 钱德勒舰长和特克斯 |
[06:37] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[06:38] | But we’ll get them back. Somehow. | 但我们会把他们救回来的 一定会的 |
[06:48] | Sir, Admiral Ruskov on the H.F. | 长官 拉斯科夫通过高频呼叫 |
[06:59] | This is Commander Slattery. | 我是斯莱特里中校 |
[07:00] | Commander. I won’t waste time. | 中校 我不想浪费时间 |
[07:04] | Obviously, I want Dr. Scott. | 我要斯科特博士 |
[07:05] | Anything short of her delivery, | 如果你们不把她 |
[07:07] | along with all relevant samples and work, | 包括她手上的样本和成果送来 |
[07:10] | will result in the death of your captain and his companion. | 那你们的舰长和他的同伴就得死 |
[07:23] | Are you still there, sir? | 你还在听吗 先生 |
[07:26] | Of course you are. | 你肯定在听 |
[07:27] | You just don’t know what to say. I understand. | 你不知道该说什么了 我明白 |
[07:29] | You’ve never been in command before. | 你以前从来没有指挥过 |
[07:35] | I need proof of life. | 你得证明他们还活着 |
[07:36] | Let me talk to my commanding officer. | 让我跟舰长说话 |
[07:40] | I’m here, X.O. | 我在这里 大副 |
[07:43] | You have 10 minutes to decide. | 你有十分钟来决定 |
[07:45] | What guarantees can you give me? | 你能保证什么 |
[07:47] | Just one — If you don’t comply with my demands, | 我只能保证一点 如果你不答应我的要求 |
[07:50] | I will not only torture and kill your friends, | 那我不光要折磨并杀掉你的朋友 |
[07:53] | I will annihilate your ship and every soul on board. | 我还会消灭你的船和船上所有人 |
[07:57] | I possess enough nuclear warheads to boil the seas | 我携带的核弹头足够把你们那片海 |
[08:00] | in which you pathetically sail. | 全都给烧成开水 |
[08:02] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟 |
[08:09] | Combat, this is the X.O. | 作战部 我是大副 |
[08:11] | Tell me you got a bearing on that call. | 你们追踪到他们的方位了吧 |
[08:35] | My god. | 天呐 |
[08:41] | Well, aren’t you the lucky one? | 你真是个幸运的小家伙 |
[08:51] | We break ’em out, soft-kill the engines, | 我们冲进去 关掉引擎 |
[08:52] | and haul ass to the extract point at the back of the Vyerni. | 然后从维厄尼号尾部的撤离点逃走 |
[08:55] | That ship’s twice our size. | 他们的军舰有我们两个大 |
[08:56] | If the alarms sound while you’re going door-to-door | 如果你们一间间房去找舰长的时候 |
[08:58] | looking for the C.O., it’s gonna be four of you | 触发了警报 那么你们四个将面对 |
[08:59] | – against 300 angry Russians. – It’s doable, sir. | -300个愤怒的俄国人 -可以的 长官 |
[09:02] | Who’s team leader? You? | 谁来领导小队 你吗 |
[09:03] | I wouldn’t volunteer unless I were fit, sir. | 要是我没康复 我也不会自告奋勇 长官 |
[09:05] | Even at 80%, he’s good to go, sir. | 哪怕只恢复了八成 他也可以胜任 长官 |
[09:07] | Honestly, doctor, now is not the time. | 博士 现在不是时候 |
[09:09] | The Russians are calling back in less than five. | 五分钟内俄国人就会跟我们通话 |
[09:10] | I have the vaccine! | 我做出疫苗了 |
[09:15] | The monkey survived. | 猴子存活下来了 |
[09:18] | The last damn monkey. | 最后一只猴子 |
[09:21] | Are you saying you have the vaccine? | 你是说我们有疫苗了吗 |
[09:24] | A vaccine that works? | 起作用的疫苗 |
[09:26] | Well, in an ideal world, I’d… | 理想情况下 我会 |
[09:28] | do more testing, but…yes. | 多做几次实验 但 没错 |
[09:32] | Which means Ruskov doesn’t need me anymore. | 所以拉斯科夫不再需要我了 |
[09:33] | You can send him a dose in exchange for Tex and the Captain. | 你可以用一剂疫苗去交换特克斯和舰长 |
[09:36] | Ruskov won’t just take your word for it. | 拉斯科夫不会这么轻易相信你的话 |
[09:39] | He’ll want to make sure. | 他肯定想要万无一失 |
[09:42] | Well, then I’ll show him myself. | 那我就去亲自给他演示 |
[09:44] | I’m no longer essential on this ship. | 我不再是舰上最重要的人了 |
[09:46] | From here on in, it’s merely a case of | 现在开始 问题就是 |
[09:48] | aass-producing the vaccine from my original formula. | 怎么用我的原始配方来进行大规模生产 |
[09:50] | – But, doctor– – I can show Doc Rios everything he needs to know. | -但是博士 -我可以全部告诉里欧斯医生 |
[09:54] | And if extra help is required, I’m sure you can | 如果需要额外帮助 我相信你们肯定可以 |
[09:56] | strike a bargain with Quincy. | 跟昆西谈妥条件的 |
[09:57] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你去 |
[09:59] | Ruskov asked for me. | 拉斯科夫点名要我 |
[10:02] | And I won’t do a thing for him | 而且在他放了特克斯和舰长之前 |
[10:03] | until he releases Tex and the Captain. | 我不会为他做任何事的 |
[10:04] | Ma’am, you don’t realize what you’re signing up for. | 女士 你还没明白你这是干什么 |
[10:06] | You would be Ruskov’s slave for life, | 你这辈子都会成为拉斯科夫的奴隶 |
[10:08] | or until he decides to kill you. | 或者他会杀了你 |
[10:11] | Look, we all know | 我们都知道 |
[10:12] | he’ll chase us to the ends of the earth. | 他会追赶我们到天涯海角 |
[10:16] | This is the only way to stop him | 这是让他停手的唯一办法 |
[10:19] | once and for all. | 彻底解决 |
[10:26] | 将军 美国人同意了你的条件 他们会把科学家送来 | |
[10:59] | Coming forward now. Give to me hands. | 过来 把手伸过来 |
[11:11] | You’ve looked better. | 你样子有点不好看啊 |
[11:12] | Oh, you should have seen the other guy. | 你真该看看另外那个家伙 |
[11:14] | There was only one? | 只有一个吗 |
[11:16] | He was a big unit. | 他是个大家伙 |
[11:18] | No sense of humor. | 毫无幽默感 |
[11:20] | You want to know the kicker? | 你想知道那个踢我的人吗 |
[11:22] | He didn’t even ask me any questions. | 他甚至都没有问我问题 |
[11:24] | Hey! No talk, | 不许说话 |
[11:26] | or I kiss your ass! | 否则我要亲你的屁股了 |
[11:28] | You mean kick my ass! | 你是想说踢我的屁股吧 |
[11:30] | Just shut up your head, okay? | 闭嘴好吗 |
[11:35] | I spoke to our friend from Chicago. | 我跟芝加哥的朋友聊了聊 |
[11:38] | If I know Mike, | 以我对麦克的了解 |
[11:40] | he’s planning on paying us a visit. | 他正打算来拜访拜访我们 |
[11:42] | We’d better find a way to make him feel welcome. | 那我们最好想个办法欢迎他 |
[11:50] | Kirov class battleships run on a C.O.N.A.S. system. | 基洛夫级战舰采用CONAS系统 |
[11:52] | That’s combined nuclear and steam propulsion. | 即核动力与蒸汽混合推进系统 |
[11:55] | Not gonna be able to take out both boilers, | 没法把两个锅炉都毁掉 |
[11:56] | so if you want to kill her, gotta damage the shaft. | 所以得摧毁传动轴来废了它 |
[11:59] | Engines can spin all day, but the props won’t turn. | 发动机照样运转 可推进器不工作了 |
[12:03] | Not gonna be able to burn through them | 我们装备的燃烧弹 |
[12:04] | with the incendiaries I’m carrying. | 可烧不穿它们 |
[12:06] | There’s a soft spot you’re gonna have to find. | 你得找到它的软肋 |
[12:08] | But you’re gonna have to be careful, sir. | 但你一定要小心 长官 |
[12:09] | There could be a meltdown if you use too many explosives. | 爆炸物过多可能会引起灾难 |
[12:11] | Yeah, and we’re all dead and we lose the C.O. | 是 我们都会死 指挥官也是 |
[12:13] | – Right. – Which is why you’re coming with. | -对 -所以你要一起来 |
[12:18] | Like I said before, you’re part of my team. | 我说过 你也是我团队的一份子 |
[12:22] | You ready to bring it? | 准备好全力以赴了吗 |
[12:25] | Hell, yeah, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[12:29] | Let’s map this out. | 来定个计划 |
[12:30] | This is a .45 caliber pistol. | 这是把点四五口径手枪 |
[12:32] | Excellent knock-down power, | 打击效果极强 |
[12:34] | but the trade-off is that it’s large and heavy. | 但代价是枪身又大又重 |
[12:36] | It’s a got an 8-round magazine, loaded. | 弹匣可装八发子弹 也上了镗 |
[12:39] | And I’m gonna give you an extra. | 我再多给你一个 |
[12:41] | Let’s hope you won’t need it. | 但愿你用不上 |
[12:42] | And lastly, the suppressor. It’s highly effective. | 最后 是消音器 非常有用 |
[12:44] | Without it, you’ll wake up the entire ship. | 没了它 你会把全船的人都吵醒 |
[12:46] | But you need time to attach it. Are we clear? | 但你需要时间来安装 明白了吗 |
[12:49] | – Crystal. – Outstanding. | -明白 -很好 |
[13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | If anything should happen… | 如果出了什么事… |
[13:13] | finish what we started. | 完成我们的使命 |
[13:25] | The Russians are picking you up in one of their helos | 俄国人会派直升机 |
[13:27] | out in the middle of nowhere, taking you to their ship. | 到无人海域接你 带你去舰上 |
[13:29] | – We won’t have any contact after that. – I understand. | -之后我们不会再联系你 -我明白 |
[13:35] | It’s a little late to ask if you really want to do this. | 现在问你是否真想做有点晚了 |
[13:38] | Let me just say, | 我要说 |
[13:40] | what you’re doing is… very brave. | 你的行为 十分英勇 |
[13:44] | I’m proud to know you. | 认识你很荣幸 |
[13:47] | You’re making it sound like good-bye. | 你说得好像永别 |
[13:51] | I’ll see you for breakfast. | 我们明早见 |
[14:05] | How about, uh, “Great Escape”? | 那《大逃亡》呢 |
[14:08] | Kinda hard to tunnel out of a ship. | 从船里挖出去有点难吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah, you got a point there. | 你说得有理 |
[14:12] | You ever see “Papillon”? | 你看过《蝴蝶》吗 |
[14:13] | Are we just doing Steve McQueen flicks? | 我们是在讨论史蒂夫·麦奎因的电影吗 |
[14:15] | What about “Escape From Alcatraz”? | 那《逃出亚卡拉》呢 |
[14:16] | You’d need a dummy. | 还缺个傻子 |
[14:18] | What about, uh, bad english over there? | 那位说不好英语的不就是 |
[14:21] | What are you talking of?! Quiet! | 你们在说什么 安静 |
[14:45] | Take off. | 脱掉 |
[15:00] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[15:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:19] | Virus samples. | 病毒样本 |
[15:45] | Okay, careful. | 行了 当心点 |
[15:54] | Come. | 来 |
[16:03] | Tracking device moving at a steady 15 knots, sir. | 追踪设备以15节航速稳定移动 长官 |
[16:06] | Looks like we’re aboard the Vyerni. | 看来我们登上维厄尼号了 |
[16:07] | Extraction teams underway. | 营救小队已出发 |
[16:09] | We got you now, you son of a bitch. | 逮到你了 你个狗日的 |
[16:18] | Dr. Scott. | 斯科特博士 |
[16:20] | How long I’ve waited to welcome you aboard Vyerni. | 我盼着你登上维厄尼号很久了 |
[16:25] | I won’t be talking further | 我不会再说一句话 |
[16:27] | or doing any kind of work | 或进行任何试验 |
[16:28] | until you bring up your prisoners. | 直到你把囚犯带出来 |
[16:30] | Of course. It was expected. | 当然 正当如此 |
[16:39] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[16:51] | Now I understand | 现在我知道 |
[16:53] | why the good doctor agreed to pay us a visit. | 这位好博士为什么会同意上船了 |
[16:58] | The deal was me for them. | 说好用我来换他们 |
[17:01] | You gave your word that you’d let them go. | 你保证你会放他们走的 |
[17:03] | Not until I confirm that you’ve delivered what I’ve requested. | 等我确定你完成了我提出的要求再说 |
[17:07] | Well, I assume you have a lab. | 你有实验室吧 |
[17:21] | Dr. Scott. | 斯科特博士 |
[17:29] | So nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[17:32] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[17:33] | European congress of virology, 2011. | 2011年的欧洲病毒学会议 |
[17:36] | Uh, you spoke on techniques for hemagglutination-inhibition | 你讲了虫媒病毒的 |
[17:40] | with arthropod-borne viruses. | 血凝抑制技术 |
[17:42] | And afterwards, I introduced myself, shook hands. | 之后 我向你做了自我介绍 还握手了 |
[17:46] | Niels Sorensen. | 尼尔斯·索伦森 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. I don’t recall. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
[17:50] | I was with Professor Lindblom. | 我是和林德布洛姆教授一起的 |
[17:53] | I remember Jonas. | 我记得乔纳斯 |
[17:55] | You were in his department? | 你是他们部门的吗 |
[17:56] | Um…for a time. | 曾经是 |
[17:59] | Uh, he…never really saw clearly | 他从来没有真正了解 |
[18:02] | what I was trying to, uh… anyways… | 我的研究 不管怎样 |
[18:10] | I’d invite you in, but it’s such a mess. | 我应该邀请你进屋 但这里实在太乱了 |
[18:14] | Uh, actually, they are, uh, supposed to clean up every day. | 其实他们每天都应该来打扫的 |
[18:17] | And I tell them that the U.V. light kills the virus, but, um… | 我跟他们说紫外线可以杀死细菌 但是 |
[18:26] | You’re infected. | 你被传染了 |
[18:27] | Uh, not exactly. | 并没有 |
[18:28] | But you’re not even symptomatic. | 但是你并没有出现症状 |
[18:32] | Perhaps I should explain. | 或许我该解释一下 |
[18:33] | It was you. | 是你 |
[18:35] | You added the human gene. Yes. | 你给病毒植入了人类基因 是的 |
[18:39] | You weaponized the virus! | 是你将病毒武器化的 |
[18:41] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[18:42] | No, I didn’t weaponize it. | 不 我没有将病毒武器化 |
[18:43] | I was really close to a major breakthrough. | 我当时就要做出重大突破了 |
[18:47] | I added my gene to the virus | 我把我的基因植入病毒中 |
[18:49] | and then injected it back into my bloodstream, | 然后又注射回我的血液里 |
[18:52] | and it worked. | 然后成功了 |
[18:53] | I am completely immune. I just — | 我完全免疫了 我只是 |
[18:56] | Uh, I didn’t know that I also made myself a carrier. | 我并不知道我让自己变成了携带者 |
[19:00] | So you’re patient zero? | 所以你是零号病人 |
[19:02] | No, I didn’t start it. | 不 不是从我开始的 |
[19:03] | I’m trying to find a solution here. | 我想要找到一个解决办法 |
[19:05] | I’m trying to fix it, and I can fix it | 我想要挽回 而且我能够挽回 |
[19:07] | as soon as I get the primordial strain. | 只要我能找到原始菌株 |
[19:10] | – If that — – You don’t understand what you’ve done. | -如果 -你不懂你都做了些什么 |
[19:12] | The primordial won’t work now. | 原始菌株现在不管用了 |
[19:14] | The virus that you created, | 你创造出的病毒 |
[19:16] | the modifications you made — you’ve made it so much worse. | 你对它们的改造 让病毒更具杀伤力 |
[19:20] | And you could have come forward at any point. | 你有很多机会可以站出来解释 |
[19:23] | I mean, you must have known this. | 你一定想到过后果 |
[19:24] | No, that was too late. | 不 太晚了 |
[19:26] | There was zero benefit from me coming forward at that point — | 我出来解释也无济于事 |
[19:27] | You killed four billion people. | 你杀死了40亿的人 |
[19:29] | I didn’t — and you never gave them a chance | 我没有 你让他们连自己 |
[19:31] | to understand how it happened? | 是怎么死的都不知道 |
[19:32] | But I can now. I mean, can solve it now. | 但现在我可以了 我可以解决了 |
[19:35] | It’s too late. I’ve already done it. | 太晚了 我已经解决了 |
[19:39] | I already made the vaccine. | 我已经研制出了疫苗 |
[19:41] | – That’s a lie! – See for yourself. | -撒谎 -你自己看吧 |
[19:43] | Hey, that — no. You’re not allowed to do that, actually. | 不 你不能把它带走 |
[19:46] | – That’s mine! That’s mine! – I would like to speak | -是我的 是我的 -我请求与 |
[19:48] | with the admiral, please. | 将军讲话 |
[19:48] | No! She doesn’t go anywhere! Unh! | 不 她哪也不许去 |
[19:50] | You don’t get to do it without me. | 没有我你不可能成功 |
[19:52] | Did you really think | 你真的以为你的DNA |
[19:54] | that your D.N.A. could save the human race? | 可以拯救全人类吗 |
[20:02] | Dr. Scott… | 斯科特博士 |
[20:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:14] | I mean, I can’t believe she kissed you. | 难以置信 她竟然吻了你 |
[20:17] | You’re a married man, for Pete’s sake. | 你可是有妇之夫 上帝 |
[20:19] | And you’re navy. Did you not get the talk? | 你还是个海军军官 不知道纪律吗 |
[20:22] | No fraternization with the ladies, buddy. | 要与女士保持距离 |
[20:34] | “Ladder room. Port side, 0400.” | 楼梯间 左舷 凌晨四点 |
[20:39] | You know where that is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[20:40] | I have an idea. | 我知道怎么办了 |
[20:42] | First we gotta get by this guy. | 首先我们先搞定这个家伙 |
[20:44] | And there’re two guards on the p-way. | 通道里还有两个守卫 |
[20:46] | Goddamn it. He had to send her. | 真可恶 他非得派她来 |
[20:48] | Right? I mean, I’m standing right there. | 是吧 我也在场 |
[20:50] | She could have easily passed me the note. | 她完全可以把纸条递给我 |
[20:52] | Tex… 0400. | 特克斯 凌晨四点 |
[20:56] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[21:09] | You lied to me! | 你说谎 |
[21:11] | I took you in because you told me | 我收留你 是因为你告诉我 |
[21:12] | She was not capable of succeeding without you. | 没有你 她不可能成功 |
[21:15] | Now I find you’ve wasted my time and resources. | 现在我发现你只会浪费我的时间和资源 |
[21:19] | Do you really think I’ve kept myself in here for nothing? | 你以为我在这真的碌碌无为吗 |
[21:23] | I’m telling you, Admiral, her vaccine won’t work. | 我告诉你 将军 她的疫苗不管用 |
[21:26] | You still need me. | 你还需要我 |
[21:27] | That’s right. I do. | 你说得对 |
[21:38] | Dr. Scott. | 斯科特博士 |
[22:25] | Now we test the vaccine. | 现在我们来做疫苗测试 |
[22:46] | What are you waiting for? Do it. | 你等什么呢 快动手 |
[23:13] | Standing by. | 准备就绪 |
[23:15] | Outstanding. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:17] | Let’s hope she got him that note. | 希望她把纸条传给他了 |
[23:26] | Comfortable? | 舒服吧 |
[23:28] | As I boy, I shared a room not much larger than this | 我小的时候 和五个兄弟姐妹一起 |
[23:30] | With my five brothers and sisters. | 住的房间比这个大不了多少 |
[23:33] | My parents were not among the political elite. | 我父母不是政界精英 |
[23:36] | We grew familiar with tight quarters, | 我们从小就没钱 |
[23:39] | with cold, with hunger. | 饥寒交迫 |
[23:40] | Oh, that’s a real sob story. Well told. | 真是个感人至深的故事 讲的太好了 |
[23:44] | Aren’t they expecting you back in Transylvania before sunrise? | 他们不是叫你天亮前回特兰西瓦尼亚吗? |
[23:50] | This vaccine your Dr. Scott has developed | 你们的斯科特博士研制的疫苗 |
[23:55] | is now the single greatest commodity in the world. | 是全世界独一无二最伟大的商品 |
[23:58] | Every day its value increases, | 它的价值与日俱增 |
[24:00] | as those not yet infected grow desperate for it. | 那些还未被感染的人将趋之若鹜 |
[24:03] | And it’s mine! | 它居然属于我 |
[24:07] | The American dream. Isn’t that the expression? | 美国梦 是这么说吗 |
[24:10] | Think it got lost in the translation. | 估计是翻译有点问题 |
[24:13] | Once I have successfully tested the vaccine, | 一旦疫苗测试成功 |
[24:17] | I will most likely kill all of you and destroy your ship. | 我很可能会杀了你们 再毁了你的船 |
[24:22] | But…perhaps there’s another way — | 不过 也有另一条路可选 |
[24:27] | A way that can help your shipmates, your friends, your families. | 一条可以救你的船员 朋友和家人的路 |
[24:32] | You have courage, first-rate ship, | 你有胆识 顶级的战舰 |
[24:36] | a crew that will follow you wherever you say. | 和一群对你唯命是从的手下 |
[24:40] | I think we can work well together. | 我想我们可以合作得很好 |
[24:44] | Achieve a great deal together. | 一起干一番大事 |
[24:54] | My name is Thomas Chandler, | 我叫托马斯·钱德勒 |
[24:56] | Commander, United States navy, | 美国海军指挥官 |
[24:59] | Serial number 4242022634. | 编号424022634 |
[25:07] | Was a good talk, Boris. | 跟你聊真开心 老毛子 |
[25:09] | If there’s nothing else… | 没事的话… |
[25:11] | Well, we’d like to get some shut-eye. | 我们就休息了 |
[25:21] | 10 minutes, sir. | 10分钟 长官 |
[25:22] | Master chief, how you feeling? | 军士长 感觉如何 |
[25:24] | Scared to death, sir. | 怕得要死 长官 |
[25:26] | Well, you’re not alone, I’m sure. | 大家都怕得要死 |
[25:29] | No, sir. I am not. | 是 长官 不只我一个 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[25:39] | This is your X.O. | 我是大副 |
[25:44] | So… | 那个… |
[25:48] | Two sailors walk into a bar. | 两个水手走进酒吧 |
[25:53] | And they both walk out. | 又一起走出来 |
[25:59] | We will get our men back. | 我们要把我们的人救回来 |
[26:00] | We will get our captain back. | 我们要把舰长救回来 |
[26:03] | That is all. | 完毕 |
[26:09] | Maneuver the ship into position to pick up the extract team. | 调整船身 准备迎接营救小队 |
[26:11] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[26:15] | Thought I’d open with a joke. | 早就想拿个笑话当开场白了 |
[26:16] | It was a good one, sir. | 讲得不错 长官 |
[26:43] | Now you can kiss my ass. | 现在你可以亲我的屁股了 |
[27:26] | I don’t wish to ruin the ending for you, | 不是我有意扫你的兴 |
[27:28] | but your vaccine will not work. | 但你的疫苗不会有效果的 |
[27:32] | Isn’t that right, Dmitri? | 对吗 迪米特里 |
[27:34] | You’re not feeling so good, huh? | 感觉不太舒服吧 |
[27:36] | The virus already has you in its clutches. | 病毒已经占了上风 |
[28:09] | The cavalry has arrived. | 救兵终于来了 |
[28:11] | You okay, sir? | 没事吧 长官 |
[28:12] | I’m fine. This your idea, Burk? | 没事 是你的主意吗 博克 |
[28:14] | Can’t take all the credit, but I’m happy to be here, sir. | 不全是我的功劳 不过能来救你我深感荣幸 |
[28:17] | Yeah. We’ll talk about this later. | 是啊 回头再聊 |
[28:19] | Where’s Dr. Scott? | 斯科特博士呢 |
[28:21] | The lab should be one level down, back aft. | 实验室应该在船尾的下一层 |
[28:23] | We’ll pick her up on the way to the extract point, off the flight deck. | 撤离点在飞行甲板 去的路上救她 |
[28:26] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[28:53] | Like clockwork. | 这么准时 |
[29:09] | Stingray, this is tiger shark. | 刺鳐 这里是虎鲨 |
[29:11] | Rally point one is a go. Package in hand. | 1号集结点就绪 包裹已到手 |
[29:13] | – Moving to rally point two. How copy? – Copy that. | -前往2号集结点 收到没 -收到 |
[29:16] | No, sir, lab is — | 不 长官 实验室… |
[29:18] | Sir, lab is this way. | 实验室在这边 |
[29:22] | Captain, this is officer country. | 舰长 这是军官舱 |
[29:24] | Sir? Sir? | 长官 长官 |
[29:26] | Sir, what are you looking for? | 长官 您在找什么 |
[29:28] | Asmik. | 阿斯米克 |
[29:32] | You want off this ship, come with me right now. | 想要离开这艘船 现在就跟我走 |
[29:50] | Cossetti, Cruz, I want you to escort Mrs. Tophet | 卡塞提 克鲁兹 你们护送托非特夫人 |
[29:53] | – and her daughter to the extraction point. – Yes, sir. | -和她女儿前往撤离点 -遵命 |
[29:57] | Rest of you, with me. We’re going to get Dr. Scott. | 剩下的跟我走 去救斯科特博士 |
[30:31] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:02] | You come with me…now. | 你马上跟我走 |
[31:13] | But I still need to give him the second part of his vaccine. | 可我还得给他打第二针疫苗 |
[31:16] | Admiral wants you. You must come with me now. | 将军找你 你跟我走 |
[31:20] | But if we leave the room and the vaccine test fails, | 可要是我走了 疫苗试验失败了 |
[31:23] | Ruskov will kill both me and you. | 拉斯科夫会把我们俩都杀了 |
[31:37] | Do it. Quick. | 那你快点 |
[32:23] | No! Hey, hey… Pierce the plastic, | 不要 要是把塑料布打穿 |
[32:25] | everyone on this ship dies — you first. | 这艘船上所有人都得死 第一个就是你 |
[32:29] | I helped you! | 我刚才帮了你 |
[32:33] | Ma’am, it’s us. Drop your weapon. | 女士 是我们 放下武器 |
[32:37] | Doctor, put the weapon down! | 博士 把枪放下 |
[32:44] | I’ll be damned. | 我惨了 |
[32:50] | Dolphin, this is tiger shark. Rally point two is a go. | 海豚 我是虎鲨 第二集合点准备就绪 |
[32:53] | Shut her down. | 废了它 |
[33:26] | Here we go. Move it out. | 好了 撤吧 |
[33:28] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[33:56] | I can almost smell the sea air. | 我都快闻到新鲜空气的味道了 |
[33:58] | I knew we’d make a sailor out of you. | 我们把你训练成了一个优秀的水手 |
[34:12] | Stingray, this is tiger shark. Are you in position? | 刺鳐 我是虎鲨 准备就绪了吗 |
[34:14] | That’s affirmative. | 是的 |
[34:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[34:19] | There’s no way they haven’t checked our cells yet. | 他们不可能还没发现我们跑了 |
[34:22] | Sir? | 舰长 |
[34:23] | No alarms. | 但是没有警报 |
[34:25] | Not one call over the 1MC, nothing over the radios? | 主线路上没人说话 无线电也悄无声息 |
[34:29] | They’re waiting for us on the other side of that hatch. | 他们肯定在舱门那一侧守株待兔 |
[34:31] | The stern is blown. We need a new way off this ship now. | 不能走船尾了 我们需要马上另想办法离开 |
[34:34] | Stingray, tiger shark. Primary extract is blown. | 刺鳐 我是虎鲨 主撤退方案失败 |
[34:36] | I repeat — Oscar is no good. | 重复 奥斯卡方案告吹 |
[34:59] | Very clever, commander. | 真聪明啊 指挥官 |
[35:16] | They are here. This way! | 他们在这里 这边 |
[35:25] | They’re here. Let’s go. Let’s go, let’s go! | 他们在这里 快 快走 |
[35:28] | Stay right there. | 待着不要动 |
[35:37] | This way, ma’am. Come on, come on, come on. | 这边来 女士 快快快 |
[35:39] | – Darling, be brave. – Mom! | -亲爱的 要勇敢 -妈妈 |
[35:41] | Stand there. Stand — stand there. The ladder… | 就是那里 就是那里 梯子… |
[35:42] | Get through. | 钻过去 |
[35:46] | It’s okay. Come with me. | 没事 跟我来 |
[36:02] | Get down! Stay down. Stay down! | 趴下 压低 压低 |
[36:22] | Clear! | 安全 |
[37:19] | Got visual. | 看到人了 |
[37:36] | Contact! | 交火 |
[37:47] | Danny, do it! | 丹尼 动手 |
[38:40] | You rocked it, man! | 太棒了 兄弟 |
[38:43] | You really rocked it! | 简直太棒了 |
[38:46] | We did it, sir. | 我们成功了 长官 |
[38:49] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[38:51] | Cossetti! | 卡塞提 |
[38:54] | Cossetti! Talk to me, buddy, talk to me! | 卡塞提 说话 兄弟 说话 |
[38:57] | He’s been hit! | 他中弹了 |
[38:59] | Cossetti, come on! Stay with me! | 卡塞提 撑住 坚持住 |
[39:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |