时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, Potter! | 波特 |
[00:12] | I scored us a buck! Half of it’s for you! | 我抓到一只雄鹿 分你一半 |
[00:16] | Don’t come any closer, Jed. | 别过来 杰德 |
[00:18] | Jenny’s got it — the red flu. | 珍妮得了红流感 |
[00:21] | Stumbled over a dead body by Canyon Creek. | 在峡谷岩溪被一具死尸绊倒了 |
[00:23] | She didn’t see the “X.” | 她没看到X标志 |
[00:28] | I’m not gonna let you starve! | 我不会让你挨饿的 |
[00:32] | I’m leaving you the buck! | 我把雄鹿留给你 |
[00:55] | Grandpa, what’d you get? | 爷爷 你找到什么了 |
[00:57] | Game was a little scarce today, kiddo. | 今天收货不多 孩子 |
[01:00] | Plainview is a full day’s hike, but a total score. | 去平景镇要走上一天 但收获颇多 |
[01:03] | Fully stocked and completely deserted. | 储备充足 荒无人烟 |
[01:05] | Oh, I love these! | 我爱死这些了 |
[01:06] | Let’s put everything away in the pantry. | 把所有东西都放到食品储藏室里 |
[01:08] | Perishables in front, canned goods in back. | 易腐食品放在前面 罐头放后面 |
[01:11] | And those are for breakfast. | 这些留作早餐 |
[01:14] | You shouldn’t be going so far out there by yourself. | 你不该自己跑那么远 |
[01:16] | I think I saw an electronics store there. | 我在那边好像看到了一家电器店 |
[01:19] | I could go back tomorrow and get you that part you need. | 我可以明天再去一趟 把你需要的东西找来 |
[01:21] | – What is it, a vacuum tube? – You’re not going. | -什么东西来着 真空管吗 -你不能去 |
[01:25] | It’s our only chance of getting ahold of Tom. | 这是我们联系上汤姆的唯一机会 |
[01:28] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[01:30] | If anyone can survive, it’s him. | 如果有谁能活下来 那一定是他 |
[01:38] | It’s a capacitor, not a vacuum tube. | 是电容器 不是真空管 |
[01:42] | And bring a weapon. | 带上武器 |
[01:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:01] | The ceremony will be at 0900. | 仪式九点开始 |
[02:04] | We’ll have seven gunners and the ensigns at half-mast. | 会有七人组成的鸣枪队 并降半旗 |
[02:07] | It’ll be a hero’s farewell. | 这将会是英雄的告别式 |
[02:11] | He wanted to redeem himself. | 他想弥补自己的过失 |
[02:15] | He never had to. | 其实没必要的 |
[02:18] | He gave his life for mine. | 他为我牺牲了自己 |
[02:20] | He gave his life for the mission. | 他为任务牺牲了自己 |
[02:24] | And now we’re free… | 现在我们终于可以 |
[02:27] | to finish it. | 结束这一切 |
[02:33] | Congratulations, little guy. Your job here’s done. | 恭喜你 小家伙 你的工作完成了 |
[02:36] | I could actually do with some help with these boxes. | 其实我需要有人帮我搬这些箱子 |
[02:39] | You can set them up over there. Thank you. | 把箱子放到那边 谢谢你 |
[02:42] | At your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[02:44] | Little more room between those cots, please. | 多留点床距 |
[02:48] | So, uh…the peeps are asking. | 大家都在问 |
[02:51] | What’s this whole | 你这个 |
[02:53] | human guinea pig thing gonna look like? | 人体小白鼠试验是什么样的 |
[02:55] | I mean, basically, you infect the crew with the virus, | 简单来说 如果让全体船员感染上病毒 |
[02:57] | you see what happens? | 你知道会有什么下场吗 |
[02:59] | Well, not the entire crew. | 并不是所有船员 |
[03:02] | Six individuals of varying blood and genetic markers. | 只要六个血液和遗传标记都不同的人 |
[03:05] | First we administer the vaccine prototype, | 首先给他们注射疫苗原型 |
[03:08] | then we inject each of them with the virus. | 之后再给他们注射病毒 |
[03:14] | Ah, gotta tell you… | 我得说 |
[03:17] | I don’t know if people are gonna be lining up for that. | 我不觉得人们会愿意参与试验 |
[03:23] | Well, that’s not my department. | 那就不归我管了 |
[03:31] | This is the last one we recorded. | 这是我们录下的最后一则信息 |
[03:34] | Hello? Is anyone listening? | 有人吗 有人在听吗 |
[03:38] | My name is Dominic. | 我叫多米尼克 |
[03:40] | We’re stranded on a boat west of the island of Jamaic. | 我们被困在牙买加岛西部的一艘船上 |
[03:45] | There are 50 of us. | 船上有五十个人 |
[03:47] | Many are sick. We need help. | 很多人都病了 我们需要帮助 |
[03:49] | – Turn it off. – Anyone. Please. | -关掉 -有人吗 求你们了 |
[03:56] | I thought I wanted to hear his voice again, | 我以为我想再听次他的声音 |
[03:59] | but not like that. | 但没想过是这样的 |
[04:05] | It must have been so hard | 收听这些苦难的遭遇 |
[04:07] | listening to all of that suffering. | 一定很难受 |
[04:12] | Are you sure that you want to be there? | 你确定你想去吗 |
[04:15] | To watch the trials? | 旁观那些试验 |
[04:19] | It’ll be part of my blood flowing through those people. | 我的血液会流经他们的身体 |
[04:24] | I have to see if it’s going to work. | 我必须得看看有没有用 |
[04:35] | Ready… | 准备 |
[04:37] | Aim… | 瞄准 |
[04:39] | Fire! | 发射 |
[04:41] | Ready… | 发射 |
[04:43] | Aim… | 瞄准 |
[04:45] | Fire! | 发射 |
[04:49] | Fire! | 发射 |
[05:06] | How are we gonna ask them to do this? | 我们该怎么开口要求他们参与试验 |
[05:08] | We don’t have the time or resources | 我们没有时间或资源 |
[05:09] | – to recruit from anywhere else. – I know, but six people? | -从其他地方招募了 -我知道 但要六个人 |
[05:12] | She doesn’t have the equipment to sustain a quarantine | 她的设备只能支撑 |
[05:14] | for more than a few days, | 隔离几天 |
[05:16] | which is just enough time for one trial | 只够进行一次实验 |
[05:18] | with as many people as she can fit into that lab. | 所以得安排尽可能多的人参与试验 |
[05:24] | Well, then I have to volunteer. | 那我志愿参加 |
[05:27] | We just risked everything to save your sorry ass | 我们冒着极大的风险把你救回来 |
[05:29] | so that you could lead. | 是为了让你领导我们 |
[05:31] | What kind of message does that send? | 如果我不参加 其他人会怎么看 |
[05:33] | You got rank, you can sit it out? | 军衔高就可以免除在外 |
[05:35] | Everyone else can be the guinea pigs? | 其他人则是小白鼠 |
[05:37] | Captain’s right. | 舰长说得没错 |
[05:39] | Someone from a leadership position | 必须有领导层的人志愿参加 |
[05:40] | needs to volunteer to set an example… | 树立榜样 |
[05:43] | which is why I already had Dr. Scott do a work-up on me. | 所以我已经让斯科特博士给我做了检查 |
[05:46] | Apparently I check off a few of the boxes she needs — | 看起来我的情况符合她的某些需求 |
[05:49] | African-American, male over 40… | 非裔美国人 四十岁以上男性 |
[05:52] | – Southern baptist. – Master chief. | -南浸信会教友 -军士长 |
[05:53] | With all due respect, gentlemen, it’s already been done. | 恕我直言 先生们 已经检查完了 |
[05:56] | And you don’t even know if you qualify. | 而且你们也未必符合条件 |
[05:58] | The crew needs you, | 船员需要你 |
[05:59] | in some ways, more than either one of us. | 从某种程度上来说 你比我们俩更重要 |
[06:01] | I appreciate the sentiment, sir, | 我很感激你这么说 长官 |
[06:03] | but you both know we’re all needed. | 但你们都知道他们需要我们每个人 |
[06:05] | And we’re all dispensable. | 我们也并非必不可少的 |
[06:09] | All right, spread the word we need volunteers. | 好吧 告诉大家我们需要志愿者 |
[06:12] | Let the crew know it’ll be completely confidential. | 告诉船员会绝对保密 |
[06:14] | I don’t want anyone feeling pressured. | 我不想让任何人感到压力 |
[06:17] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[06:23] | Told you God put me here for a reason. | 我告诉过你上帝安排我在这儿是有原因的 |
[06:26] | Maybe this is it. | 也许这就是原因 |
[06:32] | Let’s just line ’em up over here. | 在这里一字排开 |
[06:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | Hello, captain. | 你好 舰长 |
[06:36] | You seem to be settling in well. | 看起来你适应的还不错 |
[06:39] | Well, I thought I’d make myself useful. | 我觉得该做点事 |
[06:41] | How’s Ava? | 艾娃怎么样了 |
[06:42] | She’s doing okay. Thank you. | 她很好 谢谢 |
[06:48] | I need two chairs around these tables | 我需要每张桌子旁放两把椅子 |
[06:49] | and the medical questionnaires. | 以及医学问卷 |
[06:52] | I… | 我 |
[06:54] | I haven’t had the opportunity to thank you | 我一直没找到机会谢谢你 |
[06:56] | for what you did for my family… | 谢谢你在我做过那些事之后 |
[06:58] | after what I did to you. | 为我的家人做的一切 |
[07:00] | Commander Slattery said you were very helpful | 斯莱特里指挥官说我不在的时候 |
[07:02] | while I was on vacation. | 你帮了很多忙 |
[07:05] | Still… | 即使如此 |
[07:07] | I don’t deserve what you did. | 我配不上你为我做那么多 |
[07:10] | Let’s finish what we started. | 把该做的事做完吧 |
[07:19] | Any history of serious injuries? | 有受过重伤吗 |
[07:21] | No, sir. Never even broken a bone. | 没有 长官 骨头都没断过 |
[07:23] | Any flu-like symptoms? Aches or pains? | 有类似流感的症状吗 发痒或是疼痛 |
[07:27] | Just aching to do my part. | 只有心痒痒着要做事 |
[07:37] | I never expected this many. | 我可没想过会有这么多人 |
[07:40] | Do you really think you qualify to volunteer | 你上周才勉强熬过了登革热 |
[07:43] | when you barely survived dengue fever last week? | 你真的认为你适合参加吗 |
[07:46] | You’re not even gonna test my blood? | 你连血检都不给我做吗 |
[07:49] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[07:52] | I’m looking for the copacabana. | 我要去科巴卡巴那 |
[07:54] | Anyone point me in the right direction? | 有谁知道该往哪里走吗 |
[08:03] | Harvest Queen 2008? | 收获季皇后2008 |
[08:06] | You never told me you were royalty. | 你可没说过你是皇室成员 |
[08:09] | Dr. Scott says we might be in there a few days, | 斯科特博士说我们可能会在里面待上一段时间 |
[08:11] | so we should grab anything important. | 我们应该把重要的东西都带着 |
[08:14] | I think she wants us to have something sentimental | 我觉得她的意思是带上值得怀念的东西 |
[08:18] | in case it goes south. | 以防不测 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna introduce me to her one day. | 以后你可要把我介绍给她认识 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | For not trying to talk me out of this. | 谢谢你没劝我别这么做 |
[09:00] | So you’ve just received | 给你们注射的是 |
[09:01] | what we’re calling the prototype decoy. | 作为诱饵的疫苗原型 |
[09:05] | It will, uh, bind to the virus and keep it occupied | 它会和病毒连接 让病毒专注在它身上 |
[09:08] | while your system creates the antibodies | 这样你们的免疫系统可以趁机产生抗体 |
[09:10] | that it needs to defeat it. | 来抵抗病毒 |
[09:13] | I will remind you that you will likely experience | 我要提醒你们的是这可能会产生 |
[09:15] | some side effects similar to the early stages of the virus, | 一些副作用 会和病毒早期症状相似 |
[09:17] | so…some headaches and fever and exhaustion. | 也就是说会头疼 发热以及瘫软无力 |
[09:23] | Just like a good hangover. | 就像是宿醉一样 |
[09:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, your entertainment | 女士们先生们 你们后面三天 |
[09:27] | for the next three days. | 可有的乐了 |
[09:35] | I would just like to say that… | 我想说的是 |
[09:39] | You are all — | 你们都是 |
[09:42] | You’re remarkable people. | 你们都很了不起 |
[09:45] | And… | 并且 |
[09:49] | It is an honor to — | 我非常荣幸能… |
[09:52] | It’s an honor. | 我很荣幸 |
[09:57] | Well, I’ll see you in there. | 那么 各位里面见 |
[12:19] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[12:22] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[12:23] | I need Olympia. Please. Please. | 我要去奥林匹亚 求你了 求你了 |
[12:26] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[12:28] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再往前走了 |
[12:29] | I need Olympia. Please help. Please. | 我得去奥林匹亚 救救我 求你了 |
[12:31] | Stop right there. | 立即停下 |
[12:33] | Please. I need Olympia. | 求你了 我得去奥林匹亚 |
[12:35] | – Olympia can’t help you. – Please! | -奥林匹亚帮不了你了 -求你了 |
[12:49] | Anyone in here?! | 谁在里面 |
[12:51] | Anyone in here?! Show yourself immediately! | 谁在里面 立即现身 |
[12:57] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[12:59] | I thought you said this area was clear! | 你不是说这一片没有人吗 |
[13:02] | It was. I don’t know how the hell she got through, man. | 的确没有 我不知道她怎么过来的 |
[13:05] | Damn it, we need to tighten the perimeter. | 该死 我们要加强巡逻 |
[13:10] | – Give me that. – We’ll check again. | -给我 -我们再去巡查一遍 |
[13:12] | All right, you men, spread out! | 你们几个 分散开来 |
[13:14] | I’ll meet you on the other side of the street! | 咱们在街那头会合 |
[13:25] | This one’s for you, Bertrise. | 这首歌献给你 波翠丝 |
[13:42] | You know, I still remember the first time you examined me. | 知道吗 我还清楚记得你第一次给我体检 |
[13:44] | Well, that might just be because it was only | 那可能是因为那次体检仅仅过去了 |
[13:46] | three weeks ago, and thankfully, | 三个星期 而且谢天谢地 |
[13:49] | you do not have Alzheimer’s. | 你没得老年痴呆 |
[13:51] | That’s some good news. | 真是好消息 |
[13:58] | Family heirloom? | 家传宝贝吗 |
[14:00] | Just something to keep my hands busy. | 就是拿在手里玩玩而已 |
[14:02] | Man of mystery. | 你秘密不少啊 |
[14:04] | That’s a conversation for another day. | 这个话题我们改天再聊 |
[14:07] | Over… what, martinis, maybe? | 边喝马丁尼边聊 怎样 |
[14:11] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[14:13] | Shaken, not stirred. | 摇匀 不要搅匀[007经典台词] |
[14:14] | Precisely, moneypenny. | 正合我意 钱小姐[007角色] |
[14:22] | Oh, she hated that. | 拍马蹄子上了 |
[14:24] | You might actually be getting under her skin. | 你没准真触动她内心了 |
[14:26] | In a good way? | 惹动芳心了么 |
[14:28] | Hard to tell. | 难说 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 估计是 |
[14:37] | Old E-mails… from my boyfriend. | 是以前的邮件 我男友发来的 |
[14:40] | Mickey, right? | 他叫米基 是吧 |
[14:42] | That night at the Vigil, you talked about him. | 那晚夜祷时你说过他 |
[14:45] | Were you together a long time? | 你们处了很久吗 |
[14:48] | Uh, about a year… | 大约一年吧 |
[14:50] | If you count all the time we were at sea. | 如果你把我们在海上的时间也算进去 |
[14:53] | Systolic 120. All good. | 收缩压120 一切正常 |
[14:55] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:01] | I hope he treated you right. | 但愿他对你很好 |
[15:06] | I, uh…I’m an only child, | 我 是家里独女 |
[15:09] | and my parents died on 9/11. | 我父母都是911事件遇难者 |
[15:12] | He’s kind of the only person who… | 他可能是这世界上 |
[15:14] | might even be missing me. | 唯一会思念我的人了 |
[15:19] | It reminds me of when Sam was born. | 这让我想起了山姆出生时的情形 |
[15:22] | He was a preemie, right? | 他是个早产儿是吧 |
[15:23] | Five weeks in the N.I.C.U. | 在新生儿重症监护病房里观察了五周 |
[15:25] | All I could do was stand there, helpless. | 我只能在那干站着 什么忙都帮不上 |
[15:35] | Is that your daughter? | 那是你的女儿吗 |
[15:38] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[15:40] | It was her birthday last month. | 上个月她过生日 |
[15:42] | She’d be 11. | 该11岁了 |
[15:48] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[15:50] | No. | 没有 |
[15:51] | I never quite found the time for that somehow. | 我一直没腾出时间生孩子 |
[15:55] | Better not to have a child | 宁可没孩子 也比孩子需要你时 |
[15:57] | than to not be there when they need you. | 你却不在他们身边要强得多 |
[16:01] | Well, if this all goes as it should, | 如果本次试验一切顺利 |
[16:03] | you’ll be back with her in a week or so. | 过个一周左右你就能回家陪着她了 |
[16:05] | Oh, we’ll be back. No doubt about that. | 我们肯定能回家 毋庸置疑 |
[16:12] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | So far, so good. That’s the word. | 目前一切顺利 就这句话 |
[16:20] | Can’t believe this could really be it. | 真不敢相信还能看到这一天 |
[16:22] | Going home with a vaccine. | 带着疫苗回家 |
[16:23] | Any idea what the plan would be for mass production? | 知道大规模量产怎么安排的吗 |
[16:25] | I heard talk about the C.D.C. | 我听说在考虑疾控中心 |
[16:27] | Nah, it’s too far inland. | 不可能 太深入内陆了 |
[16:28] | Captain’s thinking Fort Detrick — | 舰长在考虑德瑞克堡 |
[16:30] | U.S.A.M.R.I.I.D. | 美国陆军传染病医学研究所 |
[16:31] | The question is whether or not they have any power. | 关键在于他们那边有没有电 |
[16:34] | We could rig something to siphon off from the ship… | 我们可以从舰上拉条电线… |
[16:35] | Hey. Let’s not jinx this, okay? | 你们 别多嘴了 好吗 |
[16:38] | It’s only been six hours. | 这才过了6个小时 |
[16:49] | – How am I doing? – You’re fine. | -我怎么样 -挺好的 |
[16:51] | The fever’s your body’s way of working to adjust to the treatment. | 发烧是你的身体在自我调节 |
[16:57] | When Lily was a baby, | 莉莉小时候 |
[16:59] | her temperature would run 102 every time she got her shots. | 每次打疫苗都要烧到39度 |
[17:12] | My throat’s sore. Is yours? | 我嗓子疼 你呢 |
[17:17] | No. | 不疼 |
[17:18] | But I feel like I can’t lift my arm. | 但我感觉胳膊抬不起来了 |
[17:20] | I’m so tired. | 好疲惫 |
[17:21] | Everything all right, Master Chief? | 还好吗 军士长 |
[17:24] | I’m fine, but… | 我没事 但是… |
[17:26] | Commander Garnett looks like she’s burning up over here. | 加内特中校像着了火一样 |
[17:29] | You should spend a little more time in the engine room, Master Chief. | 你应该多在引擎室待一会 军士长 |
[17:31] | Everyone’s body reacts differently. | 每个人的反应都不尽相同 |
[17:33] | It’s as we predicted. | 跟预测的一样 |
[17:39] | Come on, doc. | 我说 博士 |
[17:40] | That is way below your pay grade. | 这种活可不是你该干的 |
[17:42] | – I got that. – Oh, no, Tex, that’s really not necessary. | -我来吧 -没事 特克斯 不用的 |
[17:44] | Trust me, I can handle it. | 相信我 我没问题的 |
[17:47] | Hi. My name is Tex. I’ll be your server this evening. | 大家好 我是特克斯 今晚是你们的服务员 |
[17:49] | To start with, this fine cocktail of h2o | 先给大家上一杯纯水鸡尾酒 |
[17:53] | served straight up for your dining pleasure. | 祝大家用餐愉快 |
[17:57] | – Master Chief. – Thanks. | -军士长 -谢谢 |
[18:00] | What a gentleman. | 真是绅士 |
[18:01] | Hello. | 你的 |
[18:03] | Never got a chance to tell ya. | 还没机会跟你说过 |
[18:05] | It was a nice eulogy for Cossetti. | 卡塞提的悼词讲得真棒 |
[18:08] | I don’t want any more funerals, Mike. | 我不希望再有葬礼了 麦克 |
[18:14] | I think she’s got everything in hand. | 她看起来很有把握 |
[18:18] | You were right about her. | 你没看错她 |
[18:22] | How you doing there, sugar? | 怎么样 亲爱的 |
[18:25] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[18:26] | – Good. – I’m okay. | -那就好 -没事 |
[18:29] | I’m seeing a future with the doc, | 我觉得我跟博士很有可能 |
[18:32] | even if it is just carrying her water. | 虽然只是帮她端过水 |
[18:40] | Hey, come on, girl. | 别这样 姑娘 |
[18:42] | Kara. Kara. Kara. | 卡拉 卡拉 卡拉 |
[18:44] | Doc! We got a problem! | 博士 出事了 |
[18:48] | Kara. Kara! Kara! Kara! | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[18:50] | She’s not responding. | 她没反应 |
[18:55] | Resps 32, heart rate 120. Kara, it’s Rachel. | 呼吸频率32 脉搏120 卡拉 我是蕾切尔 |
[18:57] | Can you tell me how you’re doing? Kara? | 告诉我你什么感觉 卡拉 |
[19:02] | All right, she’s seizing. Give me some room. | 她抽搐了 腾点地方 |
[19:15] | Intramuscular valium in. Give me fresh vitals. | 已肌肉注射安定 汇报体征 |
[19:18] | Seizure is at the 3-minute mark. | 抽搐整三分钟了 |
[19:21] | She’s febrile to 104. How’s that line coming, doc? | 她烧到40度了 针扎进去了吗 |
[19:23] | – I’m working on it. – Work faster or give it I.M. | -还在努力 -加把劲 不然就肌肉注射 |
[19:26] | – Valium’s not working. – I’m in. | -安定没作用 -扎进去了 |
[19:28] | 60 milligrams ketorolac, I.V. Push. | 静脉推注60毫克痛力克 |
[19:31] | 3 minutes, 30. Pulse ox is down 82%. | 抽搐3分半了 血氧浓度降低到82% |
[19:33] | We’ve got to lower her core temperature. I need ice! | 得降低体内温度 拿冰块来 |
[19:39] | Get me an N.G. Tube. | 拿根胃管 |
[19:44] | Approaching four minutes. | 抽搐近4分钟了 |
[19:54] | I got the ice! | 冰块来了 |
[19:55] | Pour the water over the ice and bring it here. | 倒水进去 然后拿过来 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:29] | 103. | 39度 |
[20:33] | 102 and dropping. | 38度 还在下降 |
[20:39] | Everything’s all right. | 没事了 |
[20:41] | It was just the fever. | 只是发烧而已 |
[20:51] | Thank you, Bertrise. | 谢谢 波翠丝 |
[20:55] | I’ll show you how to decontaminate | 一会出去的时候 |
[20:56] | your clothes on the way out. | 我给你衣服消消毒 |
[21:00] | A 104 degree fever can’t be from the prototype. | 高烧40度不可能是疫苗原型的问题 |
[21:03] | So what does that mean? Is it the virus? | 那是怎么回事 是病毒吗 |
[21:05] | It’s possible we didn’t build a strong enough copy | 也许是我们从波翠丝体内复制的受体 |
[21:07] | of Bertrise’s receptors. | 还不够强 |
[21:09] | The decoys could be breaking down. | 诱饵可能失效了 |
[21:10] | We checked it a dozen times. | 我们检查过好多次了 |
[21:12] | We must have missed something in her medical history. | 肯定是她的病史里漏掉了什么 |
[21:14] | Repeat C.B.C. and lytes on everyone. | 每个人都测一下血细胞和电解质 |
[21:16] | Add on L.F.T.s and endocrine panels. | 还有肝功能和内分泌 |
[21:19] | That should tell us more than their blood work. | 应该比验血更全面 |
[21:22] | He doesn’t seem convinced. | 他好像不太相信 |
[21:23] | In fairness to Quincy, he hasn’t been here. | 也不能怪昆西 他没有全程参与 |
[21:27] | Is there anything you can give the others | 你能帮其他人 |
[21:28] | to help reduce the symptoms? | 减轻一下症状吗 |
[21:31] | Quincy, give them 80 micrograms of interferon. | 昆西 每人注射80毫克干扰素 |
[21:34] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:35] | That should pump up their immune systems… | 这样能增强他们的免疫系统 |
[21:37] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[21:50] | Dude, you’re exhausted. Let’s just call it right here. | 兄弟 你累了 今天就这样吧 |
[21:54] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[21:56] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[22:01] | I don’t know what I’ll do if anything happens to her. | 她有事了我都不知道怎么办 |
[22:13] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[22:21] | He went in after her. | 他进去救她了 |
[22:24] | What? | 什么 |
[22:26] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[22:29] | He was a firefighter. | 他原来是消防员 |
[22:32] | He went into the North Tower. | 他进了北塔救援 |
[22:34] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[22:36] | You trying to cheer me up? | 你这是在给我鼓劲吗 |
[22:39] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[22:41] | that’s why I signed up for the Navy. | 所以我才参加海军的 |
[22:45] | Lieutenant Chung said you’d want to see | 钟中尉说你要看 |
[22:46] | the latest engineering report. | 最新的轮机报告 |
[22:49] | What can I say, doc? | 我能说什么呢 医生 |
[22:51] | I’m a workaholic. | 我是个工作狂 |
[22:56] | Ooh, my fingers. | 我的手指 |
[22:58] | I can’t feel… | 我感觉不到… |
[23:01] | Rub your fingers together. It will help the circulation. | 双手互相搓搓 会促进血液循环 |
[23:11] | Tex, let’s lift up your shirt. | 特克斯 衣服掀起来 |
[23:15] | Garnett’s lost blood flow to her fingers. | 加内特手指血液不流通了 |
[23:17] | She’s hypotensive. I’ll get the saline. | 她低血压了 我去拿生理盐水 |
[23:23] | This rash — | 这疹子… |
[23:25] | you have any idea when it started? | 你知道什么时候开始起的吗 |
[23:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:30] | It doesn’t itch. | 不痒 |
[23:34] | All right, well, you let me know if that changes. | 好吧 有变化了告诉我 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:38] | – See if you can get some rest. – Okay. | -试着休息下吧 -好 |
[23:52] | I think you need to consider the possibility | 我觉得你要考虑到 |
[23:54] | that the decoys aren’t working. | 诱饵有可能失效 |
[23:58] | We’ve never seen the virus behave this way. | 我们从没见过病毒的这种表现 |
[24:00] | But we haven’t been in the field | 但我们很久 |
[24:01] | with the virus for a very long time. | 没与病毒实地接触了 |
[24:04] | We can’t know how the symptoms might have evolved. | 不知道病征有没有变化 |
[24:26] | *Hush, little baby, don’t say a word* | *宝贝乖乖别说话* |
[24:30] | *Mommy’s gonna buy you a mockingbird* | *妈妈给买知更鸟* |
[24:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:36] | Hi, Lily. Hi, honey. | 你好 莉莉 亲爱的 |
[24:39] | Oh, your hair is all in your face. | 你的头发都把脸盖住了 |
[24:42] | It’s so pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[24:44] | *And if that mockingbird won’t sing* | *如果鸟儿不会叫* |
[24:48] | *Mommy’s gonna buy you a diamond ring* | *妈妈再买大钻戒* |
[24:52] | They’re delirious. | 他们神志不清了 |
[25:03] | *And if that looking glass gets broke* | *如果镜子打碎了* |
[25:07] | *Mommy’s gonna buy you a billy goat* | *妈妈再买小山羊* |
[25:13] | *And if that billy goat don’t pull* | *如果山羊拽不动* |
[25:20] | You make me want to love again. | 你让我想重新爱一次 |
[25:22] | *And if that cart and bull turn over* | *如果牛车翻倒了* |
[25:26] | *Mommy’s gonna buy you…* | *妈妈再买…* |
[25:28] | Baby, it’s me, and I’m ready. | 宝贝 是我 我准备好了 |
[25:31] | – Master Chief. – Baby, I’ve been strong. | -军士长 -宝贝 我争取了 |
[25:34] | – I’ve tried to be strong. – Master chief, sit down. | -我尽力了 -军士长 坐下 |
[25:35] | – I want to see my girls. Where are they? – Get me a sedative. | -我要见我女儿 她们在哪 -给我镇静剂 |
[25:39] | – Sarah, Annie, my girls! – Master Chief, | -莎拉 安妮 -军士长 |
[25:40] | – let’s sit down. – Russ | -坐下 -鲁斯 |
[25:41] | Master Chief! Sedative! | 军士长 快拿镇静剂 |
[25:42] | – I want to come with you now! – Master Chief! Sedative! | -我现在就跟你去 -军士长 镇静剂呢 |
[25:45] | No, where are my girls? | 不 我女儿们在哪 |
[25:46] | – Master Chief– – Look at me, Russ. | -军士长 -看着我 拉斯 |
[25:48] | Look at me. You’re hallucinating. | 看着我 你出现幻觉了 |
[25:50] | – Where are my girls? – Focus on me! | -我女儿们呢 -看着我 |
[25:52] | – Master Chief, it’s not real! – Where are my girls? | -军士长 那是幻觉 -我女儿呢 |
[25:52] | – It’s me — Tom. – It’s not real, Master Chief! | -是我 汤姆 -那是幻觉 军士长 |
[25:54] | I want to see them. Annie, Sarah! My girls! | 我要见她们 莎拉 安妮 我女儿们 |
[25:58] | – Where are my girls? – It’s all right, Master Chief. It’s all right. | -我女儿呢 -没事的 军士长 没事的 |
[26:00] | You’re just dreaming. | 你只是幻觉 |
[26:01] | You’re hallucinating. | 你出现幻觉了 |
[26:03] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[26:05] | Holy shit, did you see that? | 老天 你看到了吗 |
[26:08] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[26:10] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[26:12] | Doc?! Hey, doc! | 医生 医生 |
[26:19] | No. | 不要啊 |
[26:23] | Significant progress has been made | 红色流感治疗 |
[26:25] | in treating the red flu. | 已取得显著进展 |
[26:26] | If you feel any symptoms, come to Olympia. | 如果您有任何病征 请前往奥林匹亚 |
[26:29] | We can help. You are not alone. | 我们会帮助您 您不是一个人 |
[26:33] | Significant progress has been made in treating the red flu. | 红色流感治疗已取得显著进展 |
[26:35] | Oh! Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:41] | Do you think they really had a treatment? | 你觉得他们真的有治疗方法了吗 |
[26:43] | At Olympia? | 在奥林匹亚吗 |
[26:45] | Remember when this whole thing started? | 记得一开始什么情形吗 |
[26:48] | People were hoarding apple cider vinegar. | 人们都囤积苹果醋 |
[26:50] | Then they told us to rush to the hot springs | 然后又都去泡温泉 |
[26:52] | ’cause that’s a sure-fire cure. | 说肯定管用 |
[26:54] | And now it’s Olympia, whatever that is. | 现在又说奥林匹亚 随便吧 |
[27:01] | Somebody’s got to be making progress somewhere. | 总会有人在什么地方研究出点成果吧 |
[27:07] | It’s not true what you said — | 不是你说的那样 |
[27:10] | That no one would miss you. | 没人会想念你 |
[27:13] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:32] | I’ll make arrangements for the service. | 我会安排办理后事 |
[27:36] | I want her given the Navy Cross. | 要授予她海军十字勋章 |
[27:56] | So these aren’t side effects from the vaccine. | 这些症状不是疫苗的副作用 |
[27:57] | – It is the virus. You’re certain? – Yes. | -而是病毒导致的 你确定 -我确定 |
[28:00] | No, he can’t be. | 他不能确定 |
[28:02] | Maya died from a heart attack, | 玛雅死于心脏病 |
[28:04] | – which is not a symptom of the virus. – But liver failure is. | -这不是病毒导致的 -肝脏衰竭是 |
[28:07] | And that’s what caused her blood pressure to drop. | 而且导致她血压骤降 |
[28:09] | The fevers, the delirium, the hemorrhaging. | 发热 神志不清 大出血 |
[28:11] | There is no other explanation. | 没有别的解释 |
[28:13] | There is one. We just haven’t found it yet. | 一定有原因 只是还没发现 |
[28:15] | No — whoa, whoa, whoa. | 别吵 |
[28:17] | What’s your solution? | 你有什么解决办法 |
[28:18] | I.V.I.G. passive immunization. | 球蛋白被动免疫法 |
[28:20] | – It could kill her. – Kill who? | -这会让她丧命的 -让谁丧命 |
[28:22] | Bertrise. | 波翠丝 |
[28:24] | He wants to use the plasma from her blood | 他想抽取她的血浆 |
[28:27] | and inject it directly into the patients, | 直接注射给病人 |
[28:29] | – To give them her antibodies. – No, Quincy! | -也就是给他们抗体 -不行 昆西 |
[28:32] | The amount of blood that we’d need to take from Bertrise — | 我们需要从波翠丝身上抽好多血 |
[28:35] | I am not willing to risk her life! | 我不会拿她的生命冒险的 |
[28:36] | Well, I’m not gonna sit here and watch them die. | 我不能见死不救啊 |
[28:42] | You are too important, Bertrise. | 你太重要了 波翠丝 |
[28:45] | And if it’s not the virus that’s causing this, | 而且如果这些症状不是病毒引起的 |
[28:47] | it won’t make the slightest bit of difference. | 那就一丁点作用都没有 |
[28:49] | But if it is the virus, we can save them. | 但如果是病毒引起的 我们就能救他们 |
[28:50] | We can manage it. | 我们能做到 |
[28:56] | If there’s a chance, we have to take it. | 有一线希望 我们都要试试 |
[29:03] | I’m willing, Dr. Scott. I am. | 我愿意这样做 斯科特博士 我愿意 |
[29:10] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[29:13] | Just a little tired. | 就有点累 |
[29:16] | All right, take a sip of this. | 没关系 喝一口这个 |
[29:25] | I’ve got Kara’s test results. | 卡拉的化验结果出来了 |
[29:47] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[29:54] | I wasn’t sure it was my place to tell you, | 不知道是不是应该由我来告诉你 |
[29:56] | but if it were me, | 但如果我是你 |
[29:58] | I’d want to know. | 我一定会想知道 |
[30:04] | Kara’s pregnant. | 卡拉怀孕了 |
[30:16] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[30:21] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[30:27] | Captain said we could have a visit. | 舰长说我可以来看你 |
[30:30] | That can’t be good news. | 可不像什么好消息 |
[30:37] | Don’t you dare leave me. | 你不许离开我 |
[31:01] | Brief the crew. | 通知船员 |
[31:04] | Anyone who wants a visit, now’s the time. | 想探视的现在就来吧 |
[31:22] | Rachel? | 蕾切尔 |
[31:31] | I just needed somewhere to clear my head. | 我需要安静地想一想 |
[31:36] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[31:39] | The I.V.I.G. hasn’t worked. | 球蛋白没起作用 |
[31:42] | Their symptoms — they’re getting even worse. | 他们的症状反而更严重了 |
[31:47] | And Bertrise? | 波翠丝怎么样 |
[31:49] | Dr. Rios is pumping her full of saline and F.F.P. | 里欧斯医生正在给她注射生理盐水以及输血 |
[31:52] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[31:58] | Who did I think I was… | 我以为我是谁 |
[32:02] | That I could solve this? | 以为我可以拯救世界 |
[32:08] | You’re the best there is. | 你是这里最棒的了 |
[32:13] | Yet I’ve failed. | 但我失败了 |
[32:16] | Come on. We’ll find another way. | 别泄气 我们会有办法的 |
[32:32] | God… | 上帝 |
[32:40] | Why did it work on you? | 为什么对你起作用了呢 |
[32:43] | We never should have let this happen. | 我们根本就不应该这样做 |
[32:45] | Wasn’t anything anybody could have done any differently. | 恐怕任何人都会做出同样的决定 |
[32:48] | I’m here to see Kara. | 我来看卡拉 |
[32:54] | Six people, Mike. Six. | 六条人命 麦克 六条 |
[32:59] | Can you hear me, buddy? | 能听见我说话吗 兄弟 |
[33:03] | Can you hear us a-at all? | 能听见吗 |
[33:09] | Come on, Miller. We still need you, man. | 加油 米勒 我们还需要你 |
[33:21] | You, uh… | 你 |
[33:22] | You gotta stick around, ma’am. | 你得坚持住 长官 |
[33:27] | You know I can’t be chief engineer. | 你知道我做不了轮机长 |
[33:32] | Cheng Chung? Come on. | 钟诚 别开玩笑了 |
[34:56] | When they tell the story | 以后有人说起 |
[34:57] | about the great plague of the 21st century, | 21世纪的大瘟疫时 |
[34:59] | they’ll talk about you. | 都会提到你们 |
[35:03] | The six. | 六位烈士 |
[35:15] | Quincy! | 昆西 |
[35:20] | Microcellular inflammation, | 微胞孔炎症 |
[35:22] | oxidative stress, immune vascular dysfunction. | 氧化应激 免疫血管功能障碍 |
[35:25] | And Bertrise — always sick when she was a kid | 而波翠丝 小时候一直体弱多病 |
[35:27] | and yet immune to this. | 却对这种病毒免疫 |
[35:29] | How could I have missed it? | 我怎么会忘了这点呢 |
[35:31] | Can’t say that I’m following you. | 我没听明白你的话 |
[35:32] | What we’re seeing is an autoimmune response — | 我们所看到的是自体免疫反应 |
[35:34] | the rashes, the liver failure, the poor circulation. | 红疹 肝功能衰竭 血液循环不良 |
[35:37] | What happened to Maya was her own body attacking itself. | 玛雅去世是因为自己的身体袭击了自身 |
[35:41] | The virus is adapting. | 病毒在适应环境变化 |
[35:43] | Once it attached to the decoy, it changed shape. | 病毒跟诱饵结合之后 就会发生形变 |
[35:46] | It exposed its human gene. Niels’ gene. | 会暴露出里面的人类基因 尼尔斯的基因 |
[35:49] | And that signaled to their immune systems | 这会向自身的免疫系统发出信号 |
[35:50] | to launch an attack on every cell in their body. | 向自身的所有细胞进攻 |
[35:52] | The monkey doesn’t have any human genes, | 那只猴子没有人类基因 |
[35:53] | so it didn’t have the same reaction. | 所以不会出现相同的反应 |
[35:55] | So how do you stop it? | 那怎么才能阻止它 |
[35:56] | It need to modify the decoy and hide Niels’ gene. | 需要改造诱饵 隐藏尼尔斯的基因 |
[35:59] | If our immune systems can’t see it, it won’t react. | 如果人类免疫系统看不到 就不会做出反应 |
[36:01] | No, no, no. There is no way to get their bodies | 不不 他们的身体没办法 |
[36:03] | to manufacture the modified decoy on their own. | 自己修改诱饵 |
[36:06] | Yes, there is. | 有办法 |
[36:08] | We use the Arctic strain as a Trojan horse. | 我们利用北极找到的菌株作为特洛伊木马 |
[37:14] | You’re gonna be okay, buddy. | 你不会有事的 兄弟 |
[37:17] | We got this. | 我们想到办法了 |
[37:41] | It didn’t work, did it? | 没起作用对不对 |
[37:45] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[38:09] | I was thinking it might be high time for the samba. | 我觉得现在该跳桑巴庆祝了 |
[38:13] | – Tex. – The merengue? | -特克斯 -梅伦格舞吗 |
[38:15] | In bed. Now. | 上床去 |
[38:17] | Oh, I thought she’d never ask. | 我还以为她永远不会对我说这话呢 |
[38:24] | Hey, and? | 你干什么呢 |
[38:25] | Put that down, relax. | 快放下休息 |
[38:27] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[38:36] | I told you. | 我就说会成功 |
[38:38] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 你说过 |
[38:44] | Dr. Scott? | 斯科特博士 |
[38:49] | The baby? | 孩子呢 |
[38:51] | Will be born immune. | 生来就会免疫 |
[39:01] | It was touch and go there for a while. | 刚才情况真是危急 |
[39:12] | Hey, how’s it goin’? | 怎么样了 |
[39:29] | Can we talk… | 我们能谈谈… |
[39:33] | about what I hope… | 我所希望的… |
[39:37] | is going on there? | 那边的情况吗 |
[39:44] | We have it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:49] | We have a vaccine. | 我们研制出疫苗了 |
[39:53] | We don’t just have… | 我们不只是有… |
[39:56] | a vaccine. | 疫苗了 |
[39:59] | We have… | 我们找到… |
[40:01] | the cure. | 治愈方法了 |
[40:08] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[40:11] | I mean that we can save people | 我是说我们可以拯救 |
[40:12] | who are already sick. | 已经感染的人 |
[40:38] | Grandpa, what do you think? | 爷爷 你看画的怎么样 |
[40:39] | Looking good, kiddo. | 挺不错的 孩子 |
[40:41] | Don’t forget the “151” on the hull. | 不要忘了船体上的151字样 |
[40:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | Hey, eat. | 快吃 |
[40:58] | This is w6abh. | 这里是W6ABH |
[41:02] | This is Jed Chandler, Clearwater, Virginia. | 我是杰德·钱德勒 在弗吉尼亚清水湖 |
[41:04] | I’m listening on 14.441 kilohertz, | 频率14.441千赫 |
[41:09] | looking for U.S.S. Nathan James. | 正在寻找美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[41:12] | Captain Tom Chandler… | 汤姆·钱德勒舰长 |
[41:14] | If you’re still there, please respond. Over. | 收到请回答 完毕 |
[41:19] | Looking for U.S.S. Nathan James. | 寻找美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[41:24] | Captain Tom Chandler. | 汤姆·钱德勒舰长 |
[41:26] | If you’re still out there, please respond. | 收到请回答 |