时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Come in. Anyone? Anybody out there? | 有人吗 有人能听到吗 |
[00:07] | We’re sick. | 我们被感染了 |
[00:09] | I’m broadcasting in the blind. | 我现在在盲发[指不知道是否有人能收到] |
[00:11] | Mama? Mama? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:12] | – Mama? – In the blind! | -妈妈 -在盲发 |
[00:14] | Mama, please don’t fall asleep. | 妈妈 别睡着 |
[00:16] | Mama, we’re gonna get you help. Wake up, mama, please! | 妈妈 我们会找到人帮你的 醒醒 |
[00:20] | Anyone, please? Anyone out there? | 有人吗 有人能听到吗 |
[00:23] | Anyone — damn it! | 有人吗 混蛋 |
[00:25] | Mama, please don’t fall asleep! Wake up, mama! | 妈妈 别睡着 醒醒 妈妈 |
[00:29] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[00:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:35] | You sure you have enough for the whole crew? | 你确定疫苗够全船人的量吗 |
[01:38] | And 50 or 60 more. | 再多五六十个也可以 |
[01:40] | When we get home, | 等我们回到家 |
[01:41] | we can use this as a vaccine and a cure? | 可以用作疫苗或是治愈药物 |
[01:43] | The uninfected will be immunized, and… | 还没有被感染的可以免疫 |
[01:47] | the sick can be cured, | 已经被感染的可以被治愈 |
[01:49] | Providing they’re not too far gone. | 只要情况还没太糟 |
[01:51] | After all the failures and the false starts, | 经历过那么多次失败 |
[01:55] | I just feel so — | 我现在感觉很 |
[01:56] | Happy? | 开心 |
[02:01] | I can’t truly remember the last time | 我已经不记得上一次感到开心 |
[02:02] | that I felt that emotion. | 是什么时候了 |
[02:04] | Still so much to do. We have to mass produce it, | 还有很多事要做 我们要大批量生产 |
[02:07] | we have to distribute it. | 还得分发出去 |
[02:09] | – Thank God… – Rachel… | -谢天谢地 -蕾切尔 |
[02:13] | You did it. | 你办到了 |
[02:16] | Let’s enjoy the moment. | 享受此刻吧 |
[02:50] | I told her how I feel. | 我告诉过她我的感觉 |
[02:54] | I mean… | 简直是 |
[02:55] | basically spilled my guts to her. | 掏心掏肺了 |
[02:58] | I mean, sure, I’m spiking a 104-degree fever, | 确实 我当时发烧40度 |
[03:02] | But still. | 但是还是说了 |
[03:04] | “You make me wanna love again.” | 你让我想重新爱一次 |
[03:07] | I actually said that. | 我真这么说了 |
[03:10] | And what does she give me? Zip. | 她又给了我什么回应 什么都没有 |
[03:14] | What I understand about women, you fit in a shot glass. | 我对女人的了解也就那么点了 |
[03:19] | I don’t need to tell you. | 我不说你也知道 |
[03:29] | Hey, how are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[03:34] | I don’t get seasick, so… | 我不晕船的 所以 |
[03:38] | I’ve never seen morning sickness on a D.D.G. before. | 我还没在导弹驱逐舰上见过人晨吐呢 |
[03:42] | Have you seen a nursery? | 见过托儿所吗 |
[03:43] | No. | 也没 |
[03:45] | Form up. | 列队 |
[03:52] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[03:55] | We are presently attempting to make contact | 我们正在试图和德瑞克堡的 |
[03:57] | with the infectious disease lab at Fort Detrick, | 传染病医学研究所取得联系 |
[03:59] | As it has just the facility Dr. Scott requires | 因为那里有斯科特博士所要求的大规模生产 |
[04:02] | for mass producing the cure. | 治愈药物所需的设备 |
[04:04] | So far we’ve had no joy. | 目前还没什么好消息 |
[04:07] | I’ll be honest — | 说实话 |
[04:09] | knowing how deadly this plague is and how fast it spreads, | 我们都知道这场瘟疫有多致命 传播有多快 |
[04:12] | I don’t have any confidence | 我对于是否还有生还者这件事 |
[04:13] | that there’s gonna be any survivors, so… | 并不抱太大的希望 |
[04:16] | That being said, | 话虽如此 |
[04:18] | there’s a reason they call it a fort. | 那里毕竟是个堡垒 |
[04:19] | And if anyone can hold their own, | 如果有什么人能坚持下来 |
[04:21] | it’s our friends in the U.S. Army. | 一定是我们的陆军朋友了 |
[04:24] | Master chief. | 军士长 |
[04:25] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[04:27] | I want to address the issue that’s on all of our minds. | 我要说的是我们都在想的一件事 |
[04:30] | On our way up the coast, | 沿着海岸线往上开 |
[04:31] | our ship will be passing right by Norfolk — by home. | 我们会经过诺福克市 我们的家 |
[04:36] | And our comms team tells us | 通讯人员说 |
[04:37] | we could pick up some orphan signals from random cell towers | 我们可能会从某个信号塔或还在运作的服务器 |
[04:41] | or servers still online. | 收到一些求救信号 |
[04:42] | You may even get a phone call | 如果电力恢复了 |
[04:45] | if they’ve restored power on land. | 我们甚至还有可能会接到电话 |
[04:47] | It’s unlikely, but I just wanna prepare you. | 虽然机会不大 但是我还是想让你们知道 |
[04:50] | We don’t know what to expect when we get back to the states. | 我们也不知道回到美国后会发生什么 |
[04:54] | The only way to help the people we love | 帮助我们所爱之人的唯一办法 |
[04:55] | is to deliver Dr. Scott and the cure | 是将斯科特博士和治愈药物 |
[04:57] | to a secure and workable lab. | 送到一个安全并可运作的实验室 |
[04:59] | Detrick’s our best bet, so that’s our mission. | 德瑞克堡可能性最大 那就是我们的任务 |
[05:01] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:02] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[05:31] | Any station in this net vicinity | 德瑞克堡美国陆军传染病医学研究所 |
[05:32] | of Fort Detrick U.S.A.M.R.I.I.D., | 附近的接收站请注意 |
[05:33] | this is U.S.S. Nathan James, over. | 这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 完毕 |
[05:36] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:37] | Captain, S.S.E.S. reports that the keyhole satellite | 舰长 船只信号监控站报告说50秒后 |
[05:39] | will be flying over our whiskey in 50 seconds. | 锁眼卫星将在我们上空飞过 |
[05:42] | Unable to steer, | 我们无法对齐操控 |
[05:43] | but they did manage to break the uplink/downlink encryption. | 但是他们破解了卫星的数据上/下行加密 |
[05:46] | Bringing up the feed now. | 画面来了 |
[05:50] | – It’s traveling fast. – Too fast, sir. | -移动的很快 -是太快了 长官 |
[05:53] | There’s no one left at home to control it. | 没人在控制它 |
[05:54] | When it gets over the area, | 等它到位 |
[05:55] | we’ll have less than a minute to capture the images we can. | 我们有不到一分钟的时间获取画面 |
[05:58] | We just need enough to chart a clear route | 只要能让我们弄明白上岸后 |
[05:59] | from the land to the lab. | 怎么去实验室就行了 |
[06:02] | We’ve tapped into one of the air force’s spy satellites | 我们连上了空军的一个间谍卫星 |
[06:04] | to check the traffic to Fort Detrick. | 来获取到德瑞克堡的路线 |
[06:07] | Well, why not send your helicopter or drone? | 为什么不派直升机或是无人驾驶飞机 |
[06:09] | No more fuel. | 没有燃料了 |
[06:10] | They spent it all looking for me. | 找我的时候都用完了 |
[06:12] | Satellite passing over us. | 卫星从我们上空经过了 |
[06:21] | Come on, give us something. | 快 给我们点东西 |
[06:25] | There it is. | 有了 |
[06:31] | Home. | 家 |
[06:32] | That’s interstate 70. | 那是70号州际公路 |
[06:33] | If it’s clear, it’ll get us all the way to Detrick. | 如果路况好 可以一直通到德瑞克堡 |
[06:35] | There’ll be some image blur, but I’ll get you closer, sir. | 图像会有些模糊 但是我尽量放大 长官 |
[06:41] | That’s a mass evacuation. | 那是大规模疏散 |
[06:45] | – Take us north a mile. – Aye, sir. | -往北一英里 -是 长官 |
[06:49] | Any station this net vicinity | 德瑞克堡美国陆军传染病医学研究所 |
[06:51] | of Fort Detrick U.S.A.M.R.I.I.D., | 附近的接收站请注意 |
[06:52] | This is U.S.S. Nathan james… | 这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[06:53] | That red “X” — some sort of quarantine? | 那个红色X 是隔离标志吗 |
[06:57] | More like a warning sign to stay away. | 更像是让人离远点的警告 |
[06:59] | Looks like people took it seriously. | 看起来不是闹着玩的 |
[07:02] | Sir, the satellite’s approaching Dort Detrick. | 长官 卫星接近德瑞克堡了 |
[07:05] | I say again, | 再一次 |
[07:06] | anyone at Fort Detrick, please respond. | 有没有在德瑞克堡的 请回复 |
[07:09] | The laboratory building’s in the center of campus. | 实验大楼在营区中心 |
[07:11] | Roger that, ma’am. Zooming in. | 明白 图像放大 |
[07:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[07:20] | It’s been completely destroyed. | 已经被彻底摧毁了 |
[07:23] | The lab, the containment areas, the equipment, everything. | 实验室 防护区域 装备 全都没了 |
[07:27] | Nothing else on the base was burned. | 基地里的其他地方并没有被烧毁 |
[07:29] | That lab was targeted. | 攻击目标就是实验室 |
[07:32] | Who would’ve done that? | 谁会这么做 |
[07:43] | Slow down! Slow down! | 减速 减速 |
[07:45] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[07:48] | Where you goin’? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[07:49] | My family’s sick. They need help. | 我的家人被感染 他们需要帮助 |
[07:51] | Can’t go this way. Turn around. | 不能再往前了 回头吧 |
[07:53] | Please. Please, we’re just trying — | 求你了 我们只是想 |
[07:55] | – trying to get to olympia. – Olympia can’t help you. | -想去奥利匹亚 -奥林匹亚帮不了你 |
[07:58] | Go back where you came from, old man. | 从哪儿来的回哪儿去吧 老家伙 |
[08:18] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[08:35] | Should we go after ’em? | 要去追吗 |
[08:39] | No. They’ll be dead soon. | 不用 他们很快就死了 |
[08:47] | Sir! Sir! | 长官 长官 |
[08:49] | Take a breath. What is it? | 别急 怎么了 |
[08:51] | I caught a new broadcast. It’s another loop. | 我捕获了一条广播 另一个循环播放的信号 |
[08:54] | But this one was updated today. | 但这一段是今天才开始传输的 |
[08:55] | And there’s something you need to hear. | 内容您需要来听一下 |
[08:57] | Winds are coming out of the southwest, | 巴尔的摩将刮西南风 |
[08:59] | and temperatures will reach 50 degrees in Baltimore… | 温度则会接近10摄氏 度 |
[09:02] | How come we’re just hearing this now? | 怎么会现在才听到 |
[09:04] | Probably a weak F.M. Transmitter, sir. | 也许是调频信号比较弱 长官 |
[09:05] | It must’ve just come into range. | 一定是刚刚接入接收范围 |
[09:06] | There are reports of a fresh outbreak of the red flu | 有报告说在第九区又新爆发了 |
[09:09] | – in sector 9. – “Red flu.” | -红色流感 -“红色流感” |
[09:10] | Is that what they’re calling it? | 他们是这么称呼它的吗 |
[09:11] | Doesn’t do it justice somehow. | 名字可不相称呢 |
[09:13] | It’s looping around. Here it comes. | 这在循环播放 来了 |
[09:15] | U.S.S. Nathan James, | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[09:16] | we are aware of your mission | 我们知道你们的任务 |
[09:17] | and we have secured the facility you may require. | 我们有你们可能需要的设备 |
[09:20] | If you are within range of this signal, | 如果你们接收到了这段广播 |
[09:21] | we urge you to reply over channel 1-6. | 请通过频道1-6回复 |
[09:24] | I repeat, U.S.S. Nathan james, if you are still out there, | 重复 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 若收到 |
[09:27] | please reply on V.H.F. channel 1-6. | 请通过高频频道1-6回复 |
[09:30] | – Get them on the line. – Yes, sir. | -联系他们 -是 长官 |
[09:31] | Attention, attention. | 请注意 |
[09:33] | This is U.S. Naval warship Nathan James | 这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[09:35] | hailing you on channel 1-6. | 正通过频道1-6呼叫 |
[09:36] | We have heard your call, over. | 我们收到你们的讯号了 完毕 |
[09:40] | This is U.S. Naval warship Nathan James | 这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[09:42] | hailing you on channel 1-6. | 正通过频道1-6呼叫 |
[09:43] | We have heard your call, over. | 我们收到你们的讯号了 完毕 |
[09:45] | – Baltimore. We should set a course in that direction. – Agreed. | -巴尔的摩 我们该向那里开 -同意 |
[09:50] | We may still be too far out. | 也许还是太远了 |
[09:51] | You let me know as soon as you find out. | 一有任何发现就告诉我 |
[09:55] | Good work, son. | 干得好 孩子 |
[09:58] | Schools have reopened in sector 3, | 第三区的学校已经重开 |
[09:59] | and some city services are set to resume. | 部分市政服务已经恢复 |
[10:03] | Attention, attention, | 请注意 |
[10:05] | This call goes out to the crew of the U.S.S. Nathan James. | 呼叫美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[10:08] | We are aware of your mission | 我们知道你们的任务 |
[10:09] | and we have secured the facility you may require. | 我们有你们可能需要的设备 |
[10:12] | If you are in range of the signal, | 如果你们接收到了这段广播 |
[10:13] | We urge you to reply over channel 1-6. | 请通过频道1-6回复 |
[10:16] | I repeat — U.S.S. Nathan James, | 重复 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 若收到 |
[10:18] | -if you are still out there… – Jed? | -若收到 -杰德 |
[10:20] | Did you hear that, Darien? Tom’s still out there. | 你听到了吗 戴莉恩 汤姆还活着 |
[10:24] | People are waiting for him. Don’t worry, sweetheart. | 人们在等着他 别担心 亲爱的 |
[10:29] | You’re gonna make it. You hang in there. | 你会活下来的 坚持住 |
[10:39] | I had to do what was best — | 我必须要做最好 |
[10:40] | – Best for whom? – Please listen to that. | -对谁来说最好 -听听你在说些什么 |
[10:44] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[10:49] | They’re at it again. | 他们又吵架了 |
[10:51] | You know that I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[10:53] | Events — they just happen on a mind of their own… | 这些事情的发生不是我能决定 |
[10:58] | I know that things are better now. | 我知道现在情况好多了 |
[11:00] | But… | 但是 |
[11:03] | I don’t think they’ll be the same again. | 我觉得他们不会再像以前一样了 |
[11:11] | Hello, Kelly. | 你好 凯莉 |
[11:12] | Hi. Ava, darling, shall we go and find something to eat? | 你好 艾娃 我们去吃点东西好吗 |
[11:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:21] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[11:22] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 再见 |
[11:32] | She can’t forgive me for what I put them through. | 她无法原谅我让她们经历的一切 |
[11:38] | To be honest, I don’t blame her. | 说实话 我不怪他们 |
[11:42] | Well, when the Captain finds the right place | 当舰长找到合适的地方 |
[11:44] | for us to put ashore, | 让我们上岸的时候 |
[11:48] | maybe you can all start again | 在大陆上 |
[11:51] | on more solid ground. | 也许你们可以从头来过 |
[11:57] | Captain, I’ve got baltimore. | 舰长 我跟巴尔的摩的人联系上了 |
[11:59] | A Mrs. Granderson is on the line. | 有位叫葛兰德森的女士在线上 |
[12:00] | Did you say Granderson? | 你说葛兰德森吗 |
[12:01] | – Yes, sir. – Well, put her through. | -对 长官 -接进来 |
[12:04] | They’re trying to use the vidcom, | 他们想视频来着 |
[12:05] | but so far it can only get audio, sir. | 但目前为止只有音频 长官 |
[12:07] | – Go ahead, sir. – This is Tom Chandler, | -开始 长官 -我是汤姆·钱德勒 |
[12:09] | Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Nathan James, over. | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号指挥官 完毕 |
[12:12] | Captain Chandler. | 钱德勒舰长 |
[12:14] | You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice. | 听到你的回复太好了 |
[12:18] | We thought you were lost at sea. | 我们都以为你们已经在海上遇难了 |
[12:20] | No, ma’am, we’re alive and well. | 没有 夫人 我们都活得好好的 |
[12:22] | – Oh! There you are. – I got it. | -看到你了 -搞定 |
[12:24] | You must be nearby. I’m Amy Granderson. | 你一定就在附近 我是艾米·葛兰德森 |
[12:28] | And I suppose an explanation is in order. | 我先说明一下 |
[12:32] | As vice-chair of | 作为总统的 |
[12:34] | the President’s Defense Policy Board, | 国防政策顾问小组副主席 |
[12:36] | I was briefed on your mission to the Arctic. | 我知道你们在北极的任务 |
[12:39] | I knew the risks of the coming pandemic, | 我那时就知道即将爆发的疾病有多危险 |
[12:43] | and I had my daughter transferred to your ship. | 并且将我女儿安排到了你的船上 |
[12:48] | You must forgive me. | 请你原谅 |
[12:50] | No apology needed, ma’am. | 不需要道歉 夫人 |
[12:51] | Your daughter’s been an incredible asset. | 你的女儿相当了不起 |
[12:54] | Pleased to hear from you. | 很高兴能与您联系上 |
[12:56] | We had no word from the presidential bunker. | 我们没有收到来自总统地下掩体的任何信息 |
[12:59] | President Geller invited me underground. | 盖勒总统邀请我去地下掩体 |
[13:03] | I declined. I-I felt the risk was too big | 我拒绝了 我觉得将平民和 |
[13:06] | to have so much of our civilian and military command | 军事指挥部设置在一个封闭的空间里 |
[13:08] | in one confined space. Unfortunately, I was right. | 风险太大 不幸的是 我猜对了 |
[13:13] | So the government is gone. | 所以政府消失了 |
[13:15] | For the most part, yes. | 就绝大部分而言 是的 |
[13:17] | Since the bunker went silent, | 自从地下掩体失去联系后 |
[13:20] | there has been a breakdown of infrastructure, | 基础设施崩溃了 |
[13:22] | general panic, and, of course, a tremendous loss of life. | 人们开始恐慌 当然还有大量死伤 |
[13:28] | I have tried to execute a contingency plan | 我曾试图执行一个应急计划 |
[13:31] | working with the state and local police | 与国家和地方警察联手 |
[13:33] | to create safe zones. | 开辟一个安全区 |
[13:36] | We have been hanging on as best we can. | 我们在尽最大努力坚持 |
[13:39] | And I have been praying every day for your return. | 我每天都在祈祷你的归来 |
[13:47] | Ma’am, we can be in Baltimore in the matter of hours. | 夫人 我们会在巴尔的摩待一段时间 |
[13:52] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[13:53] | I’m sure there is someone you’d like to speak with. | 我想你一定很想跟一个人通话 |
[14:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:04] | Alisha! | 阿莉莎 |
[14:06] | Mom, I don’t — I don’t understand — | 妈妈 我不 我不明白 |
[14:08] | What are you doing? Where are you? | 你在做什么 你在哪儿 |
[14:10] | I’m here, darling. Oh, I knew you were out there. | 我在这儿呢 宝贝 我知道你一定活着 |
[14:15] | I just knew it. | 我知道 |
[14:24] | Thorwald. | 托瓦尔德 |
[14:27] | We’ve intercepted a transmission. | 我们拦截到一个传输信息 |
[14:28] | A U.S. Navy ship is due to make port in a matter of hours | 一艘美国海军军舰要在巴尔的摩港 |
[14:31] | in Baltimore harbor. | 停靠几个小时 |
[14:33] | – What kind of ship? – I don’t know, sir. | -什么样的军舰 -不知道 长官 |
[14:36] | Well, is it a tug? A destroyer? | 是拖轮 是驱逐舰 |
[14:39] | A 5,000-sailor aircraft carrier? | 还是可容纳五千水手的航母 |
[14:41] | The signal was spotty. All we know is the name. | 信号不好 我们只知道名字 |
[14:44] | Nathan James. | 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[14:46] | It’s the ship they’ve been hailing for weeks. | 他们已经呼叫这艘船数周了 |
[14:49] | Granderson’s sending out a greeting party. | 葛兰德森正在安排欢迎会 |
[14:52] | Well, if they’re having a party… | 如果他们要搞欢迎会 |
[14:56] | then let’s party. | 那我们也参加吧 |
[14:58] | We are cleared, Baltimore. | 我们已经通过核实了 巴尔的摩 |
[14:59] | …the port distance 1,000 yards. | 距离港口一千码 |
[15:02] | No threats, no contact. All commands reporting… | 没有威胁就不联系 所有指挥人员请 |
[15:05] | V.B.S.S. on the way to designated meeting point. | 登舰侦搜小队正前往指定集合地点 |
[15:07] | E.W. reports negative rackets of interest. | 电战部门报告没有侦测到异常动静 |
[15:10] | nothing moving on surface plot. Clean picture. | 曲面图上无物体移动 图像清晰 |
[15:13] | Bridge? C.I.C. | 呼叫舰桥 这里是战斗信息中心 |
[15:14] | A.T.T.W.O. reports S.C.A.T. team manned and ready | 反恐作战战术监视员报告攻击艇小队就位 |
[15:16] | at all crew-served weapon stations port and starboard. | 所有人员及班组支援武器从右侧上岸 |
[15:23] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 走吧 |
[15:25] | Fan out. – Aye, sir. | 成扇形散开 -是 长官 |
[15:26] | Secure a perimeter. | 设立警戒线 |
[15:28] | Dennis and Rowler, left flank. | 丹尼森 罗勒 负责左翼 |
[15:30] | Cruz, you take right. | 克鲁兹 负责右翼 |
[15:34] | Keep your hands on the swivel, fellas. | 兄弟们 警觉一点 |
[15:40] | Perimeter secure. | 警戒线已设立 |
[15:42] | Keep eyes on upper structures. | 留心上方 |
[15:44] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:50] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[16:08] | I’m Lieutenant Pete Norris of the Maryland state police. | 我是马里兰警局的副队长皮特·诺里斯 |
[16:11] | Inside my vehicles are my assistant Barrack commander, | 我车里的人是巴拉克助理指挥 |
[16:13] | my criminal section supervisor, | 刑事科负责人 |
[16:15] | and a few surviving state troopers. | 有一些幸存的州警 |
[16:21] | You don’t need the masks. We’re not sick. | 你们不需要戴面具 我们没被感染 |
[16:24] | I’m Lieutenant Green, this is Lieutenant Burk. | 我是格林中尉 他是博克上尉 |
[16:41] | It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lieutenant. | 认识你很高兴 副队长 |
[16:44] | Bridge, Burk. The pier is secure. | 舰桥 博克 码头安全 |
[16:46] | All clear, over. | 都安全 完毕 |
[16:47] | Understand. All clear on the beach. | 明白 岸上安全 |
[16:49] | Landing party underway. | 登陆小队出发 |
[16:53] | – Welcome to Baltimore. – Hey, it’s great to be here. | -欢迎来到巴尔的摩 -很高兴来这儿 |
[16:56] | Looks like the troopers just got themselves | 看起来警察和几百号美国海军 |
[16:58] | a couple hundred U.S. sailors. | 搞到一起了 |
[17:00] | A few dozen Tomahawks, too. | 还有不少战斧导弹 |
[17:08] | Looks like a landing party arriving. | 看来登陆小队到了 |
[17:14] | Including the captain. | 包括舰长 |
[17:21] | You must be Lieutenant Norris. | 你一定是诺里斯警官 |
[17:22] | Tom Chandler, C.O, Nathan James. | 汤姆·钱德勒 内森·詹姆斯号指挥官 |
[17:24] | Pleasure to meet you. This is Lieutenant Landau. | 很高兴见到你 这位是兰道警官 |
[17:27] | – Ma’am. – Sir. | -女士 -长官 |
[17:28] | Hey. How y’all doin’? | 美女 你好吗 |
[17:31] | Just fine, now that you’re here. | 很好 加上你又来了 |
[17:33] | We can escort you guys back to our H.Q. | 我们护送你们去总部吧 |
[17:40] | Here comes another van. | 又来了辆车 |
[17:42] | Cobra 1 in place. | 眼镜蛇一号就位 |
[17:43] | All clear on the beach. | 海滩确认安全 |
[18:00] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[18:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:04] | I had to come see for myself. | 我必须得亲自来看你 |
[18:06] | Oh, my baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[18:08] | It’s her. It’s Granderson. | 是她 是葛兰德森 |
[18:12] | She came out herself. | 她自己出来了 |
[18:16] | I am so glad to have you back. | 你能回来我真高兴 |
[18:19] | Captain Chandler, thank you. | 钱德勒舰长 谢谢 |
[18:22] | Thank you for returning my daughter to me. | 谢谢你把我女儿带回来 |
[18:24] | Privilege, ma’am. We wouldn’t be here without her. | 应该的 夫人 没她我们也不会在这了 |
[18:26] | Take the shot. | 开枪 |
[18:29] | Mrs. Granderson, | 葛兰德森夫人 |
[18:30] | we really need to get you back in the vehicle. | 您真的得回车里 |
[18:35] | She’s blocked. | 她被挡住了 |
[18:38] | Come. Everyone’s eager to meet you. | 来吧 大家都盼着见你们呢 |
[18:43] | I can take out the fat man. | 我可以打死那个胖子 |
[18:44] | No! You only have one shot. | 不 你只有一次机会 |
[18:48] | – I want her. – Nathan James, | -目标是她 -内森·詹姆斯号 |
[18:49] | looks like we’re having a bit of a family reunion here. | 这里正家庭团聚呢 |
[18:51] | We’re headed out with the group. | 我们跟小队走 |
[18:52] | Sending Lieutenant Norris and some troopers back with the V.B.S.S | 诺里斯警官和几名警员将和登舰侦搜小队返回 |
[18:55] | to update you on the situation on the ground, Sir. | 向你汇报陆上情况 长官 |
[18:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:58] | We’ll arrange a welcome for Lieutenant Norris. | 准备迎接诺里斯警官 |
[19:01] | Oh, and say “Hi” to mom for us. | 替我们问她妈妈好 |
[19:04] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[19:06] | I lost her. | 没机会 |
[19:16] | Talk to your friends on the inside. | 跟你在内部的朋友谈谈 |
[19:17] | Find out what they’re doing here. | 找出他们想干什么 |
[20:38] | We were fortunate to find this building. | 我们很幸运找到了这栋楼 |
[20:40] | There’s only one coal-fired plant still operational, | 只剩一个仍在运行的燃煤电厂了 |
[20:43] | and we have a direct line. | 有条线路直供这里 |
[20:45] | Plus, strategically we’re far enough from the city to avoid infection. | 而且战略上这里离城市很远 可避免被传染 |
[20:49] | You’ll be safe here. | 你们在这很安全 |
[20:52] | Come. | 来吧 |
[21:05] | Mom, this is amazing. | 妈妈 这真棒 |
[21:07] | Oh, yes, but it’s been a battle. | 是的 但这场仗可不好打 |
[21:09] | And who’s the enemy? | 谁是敌人 |
[21:10] | Warlords, they call themselves. | 他们自称是军阀 |
[21:13] | And recently, they’ve killed more people than the actual virus. | 最近 死在他们手上的人远超过病毒 |
[21:16] | Do you know they raided the National Archives? | 你知道他们袭击了国家档案馆吗 |
[21:20] | They actually tried to steal | 他们居然想要 |
[21:21] | original copies of the Constitution. | 盗走《宪法》的原件 |
[21:26] | As if that could take away who we are as a people. | 妄想这样就能击倒人民了 |
[21:31] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[21:34] | I didn’t want to broadcast | 我不想在公开广播信号中 |
[21:35] | about the virus over an open radio feed, but… | 提及病毒 但是… |
[21:38] | the President told me that you had the materials | 总统告诉我你们已经有制造 |
[21:41] | to produce a vaccine. | 疫苗的原料了 |
[21:43] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[21:46] | We’ve actually made a little more progress than that, | 实际上我们的进展还要大些 |
[21:49] | Mrs. Granderson. | 葛兰德森夫人 |
[21:52] | We have the cure. | 我们已经有治愈药物了 |
[22:00] | Fort Detrick was our first option, too. | 德瑞克堡最初也是我们的首选 |
[22:03] | They had the lab and all, but, uh, | 实验室什么的都有 但是 |
[22:05] | – Thorwald got there first. – Thorwald. | -被托瓦尔德先占了 -托瓦尔德 |
[22:08] | Former Baltimore P.D. | 前巴尔的摩警察 |
[22:09] | Turned self-proclaimed leader of the warlords. | 后来叛变 自称是军阀 |
[22:12] | Been a real pain in our ass since this whole thing started. | 从疫情爆发开始就很让我们头疼 |
[22:17] | I shouldn’t complain. | 我不该抱怨的 |
[22:19] | I imagine you’ve been through a hell of a time yourselves. | 我想你们的日子也不好过 |
[22:22] | Listen, Lieutenant, last I talked to my wife, | 警官 我上次跟我妻子通话 |
[22:26] | she said was taking the family to Deer Park. | 她说要带家人去迪尔派克 |
[22:28] | Safe zone. Heard of it. | 那里是安全区 我听过 |
[22:30] | You know if it’s still there? | 还在吗 |
[22:32] | There was fighting, but there are survivors. | 那里打了仗 但也有幸存者 |
[22:37] | I can get you there as soon as we get you off the ship. | 你们下船以后我可以马上送你去 |
[22:40] | Ooh! Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 博士 |
[22:43] | You have no idea how good that felt. | 你不知道这感觉多好 |
[22:45] | Well, I have some idea. | 我知道一些 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:49] | What were the results of the test… | 测试的结果是什么… |
[22:53] | See, these results are consistent… | 发现没 结果都是一致的… |
[22:55] | Now this is the main reason we chose this building. | 这里是我们选择这栋楼的主要原因 |
[23:03] | We’ve worked for months trying to develop a cure. | 这几个月我们都在尝试开发出治愈药物 |
[23:07] | But now you’re here. | 但现在你们来了 |
[23:10] | It’s heavenly. | 太好了 |
[23:53] | You’re not gonna like this, boss. | 你不会喜欢这消息的 老大 |
[23:55] | My guy inside Granderson’s said the ship came back with a cure. | 我在葛兰德森内部的人说军舰带回了治愈药物 |
[23:59] | It could be bullshit. We’ve heard this before. | 可能是假的 我们以前也听过 |
[24:01] | Not from the U.S. Navy. | 但不是美国海军说的 |
[24:03] | If that’s true, Granderson will spread out, | 如果是真的 葛兰德森会把消息传出去 |
[24:05] | go anywhere she wants. We will lose the city. | 传到任何地方 我们就拿不下这座城市了 |
[24:08] | We need to get our hands on the cure. | 我们得拿到治愈药物 |
[24:10] | It’s probably locked away somewhere on the ship. | 也许锁在船上什么地方 |
[24:14] | The only way is to take Granderson on directly. | 唯一的办法就是和葛兰德森开战 |
[24:16] | We have to take her lab. | 我们需要她的实验室 |
[24:22] | Extraordinary. | 太棒了 |
[24:27] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[24:29] | She’s in love with a toaster. | 她爱上了一个烤箱 |
[24:31] | You still haven’t made your move yet? | 你还没出手吗 |
[24:32] | Oh, I’ve been making my move since Gitmo. | 从关塔那摩开始我就出手了 |
[24:34] | She ain’t buying what I’m selling. | 可她偏不吃我这套 |
[24:36] | I thought once she saved the world, | 我想等她拯救了世界 |
[24:38] | she’d let loose a little. | 可能会放开点 |
[24:40] | Nathan James, this is Vulture One. Do you copy? | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是秃鹰一号 收到吗 |
[24:42] | This is her letting loose. | 她现在就放开了 |
[24:44] | I repeat — Nathan James, this is Vulture One. | 重复 内森·詹姆斯号 我是秃鹰一号 |
[24:46] | Do you copy? I can’t get through, Sir. | 是否收到 我接不通 长官 |
[24:48] | You won’t get a signal here, Master Chief. | 这里没有信号 军士长 |
[24:49] | The Warlords are jamming the local frequencies. | 军阀干扰了本地频率 |
[24:51] | They have a radio room, Sir. | 他们有一个无线电机房 长官 |
[24:52] | I let the X.O. know where we are. | 我会告诉大副我们的位置 |
[24:55] | Ma’am, uh, if that radio room is still available, | 夫人 如果无线电机房能用的话 |
[24:58] | I’d like to get word to my family, | 我想试着联系我的家人 |
[24:59] | See if they’re still out there. | 看他们是否还活着 |
[25:01] | I think it’s time you thought of yourself. | 是该为你自己着想了 |
[25:03] | Meanwhile, we can work with your team | 同时 我们可以配合你们 |
[25:05] | to arrange safe transit here for your ship’s crew. | 安顿所有的船员转移到这里 |
[25:11] | – Due to warlord activity… – This is Tom Chandler, | -由于军阀的活动 -我是汤姆·钱德勒 |
[25:12] | listening on a spread spectrum, | 在扩频上 |
[25:14] | looking for Jed Chandler in Clearwater, Virginia, | 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖附近的 |
[25:16] | – or parts nearby, over. – Citizens are advised | -杰德·钱德勒 完毕 -建议居民们 |
[25:17] | to avoid these areas until further notice. | 在进一步通知前远离这些区域 |
[25:20] | – Power has been… – This is Tom Chandler, | -电力已经 -我是汤姆·钱德勒 |
[25:21] | listening on a spread spectrum, | 在扩频上 |
[25:23] | looking for Jed Chandler in Clearwater, Virginia, | 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖附近的 |
[25:25] | or parts nearby, over. | 杰德·钱德勒 完毕 |
[25:27] | …and some city services are set to resume. | 市政服务也正在逐渐恢复 |
[25:30] | This is Tom Chandler, looking for Jed Chandler | 我是汤姆·钱德勒 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖的 |
[25:32] | in Clearwater, Virginia, over. | 杰德·钱德勒 完毕 |
[25:41] | This is Tom Chandler, looking for Jed Chandler | 我是汤姆·钱德勒 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖的 |
[25:43] | in Clearwater, Virginia, over. | 杰德·钱德勒 完毕 |
[26:02] | Howdy. | 嘿 |
[26:04] | Tex. | 特克斯 |
[26:05] | Hey, listen, just wanted to let you know | 只想告诉你 |
[26:07] | that I’m heading off. | 我要走了 |
[26:09] | Heading off? | 走了 |
[26:12] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[26:14] | I’m moving on. | 继续生活啊 |
[26:17] | By yourself? | 就你自己 |
[26:20] | But it’s chaos out there. | 可是外面那么乱 |
[26:22] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更乱的 |
[26:23] | And thanks to you, I can travel wherever I like. | 多亏你 我去哪都行啦 |
[26:29] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[26:30] | I, uh, got things to take care of. | 我 还有些事要做 |
[26:33] | The young girl whose picture that you keep in your locket. | 你坠盒里相片上的那位年轻姑娘 |
[26:38] | Among other things, yeah. | 对 还有别的事 |
[26:40] | Anyway, you seem to have things plenty well in hand here. | 反正你这里也挺忙的 |
[26:48] | Right then. | 那好吧 |
[27:00] | Oh, you’re a special woman, you know that? | 你很特别 你知道吗 |
[27:04] | You take care now. | 保重 |
[27:07] | What the hell. | 管它的 |
[27:31] | This is Tom Chandler, looking for Jed Chandler | 我是汤姆·钱德勒 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖的 |
[27:33] | in Clearwater, Virginia, over. | 杰德·钱德勒 完毕 |
[27:44] | This is Tom Chandler, U.S. Navy, | 我是汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军 |
[27:46] | looking for Jed Chandler | 呼叫弗吉尼亚 |
[27:47] | in Clearwater, Virginia, over. | 清水湖的杰德·钱德勒 完毕 |
[27:49] | – Tom? – Dad? | -汤姆 -爸爸 |
[27:52] | Dad? Are you there? | 爸爸 是你吗 |
[27:53] | It’s me. It’s Tom. I’m back! | 是我 我是汤姆 我回来了 |
[27:56] | – Tom? – I’m here, dad. | -汤姆 -我在这 爸爸 |
[27:58] | Tommy? | 汤姆 |
[28:05] | Are you at the cabin? | 你在小屋那吗 |
[28:06] | – We’re going to… Baltimore. – Baltimore?! | -我们要去巴尔的摩 -巴尔的摩 |
[28:09] | Are you with the kids?! Darien?! | 孩子们和戴莉恩在你身边吗 |
[28:11] | We’re sick. We had to leave the cabin. | 我们被感染了 不得不离开小屋 |
[28:14] | Going to Olympia. It’s our only hope for a cure — | 去奥林匹亚 那是治好病的唯一希望 |
[28:18] | Come quick. We’re sick! | 快来 我们都被感染了 |
[28:19] | Tell me exactly where you are. What do you see? | 告诉我你的具体位置 附近有什么 |
[28:22] | – Onyx Truck Stop. – Truck stop? | -欧尼克斯卡车店 -卡车店 |
[28:25] | What happened? Are you on the road? | 怎么回事 你们在路上吗 |
[28:26] | Onik truck stop. | 欧尼客卡车站 |
[28:28] | It’s a tire shop downtown. | 这是个城区的轮胎商店 |
[28:30] | We can get you there. | 我们可以送你去 |
[28:31] | Listen to me. Stay put. I’m coming for you. | 听我说 坚持住 我来找你们 |
[28:43] | Put these jackets on. You’ll blend in better. | 穿上背心 不会很显眼 |
[28:46] | We’re in and out, gentlemen. | 速战速决 先生们 |
[28:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[28:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:59] | – Let’s get eyes. 360. – Darien? | -大家一起找 -戴莉恩 |
[29:02] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[29:04] | Darien?! | 戴莉恩 |
[29:08] | Where did you get this radio? | 你从哪拿来的这个无线电 |
[29:09] | Where did you get this radio?! Answer me! | 你从哪拿来的这个无线电 回答我 |
[29:11] | It’s mine now. | 这是我的了 |
[29:12] | The man you took this radio from, where did he go?! | 给你无线电的那个人去哪了 |
[29:14] | – Man, everybody’s going to the same place – Where did he go?! | -大家都去那个地方 -他去哪了 |
[29:16] | – The arena! – Where?! What arena?! | -竞技场 -哪里 什么竞技场 |
[29:17] | – Olympia! – Olympia. | -奥林匹亚 -奥林匹亚 |
[29:20] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[29:23] | – Can’t do that, sir. – What do you mean? | -不行 长官 -你什么意思 |
[29:24] | Olympia’s off-limits. It’s for sick people. | 奥林匹亚不能去 那里都是被感染的人 |
[29:26] | But we’re immune. You got the shots, too. | 但我们免疫 你也接种了疫苗 |
[29:29] | Get back in the car. We’re going back to base. | 马上上车 我们回基地 |
[29:31] | We’re going to Olympia. | 我们去奥林匹亚 |
[29:32] | You don’t give the orders, captain. | 你无权发号施令 舰长 |
[29:33] | Get back in the cars! | 马上上车 |
[29:35] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[29:36] | – Get back in the car! – Drop your weapons! | -马上上车 -放下武器 |
[29:37] | You don’t want to do this, trooper! We’re on the same side! | 你们不要这样 我们是一边的 |
[29:40] | Everybody calm down! | 大家冷静一下 |
[29:48] | Master chief! | 军士长 |
[29:50] | I’m all right! I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[29:52] | Nathan James, this is vulture two. Come in! | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是秃鹫二号 回话 |
[29:54] | Damn it, still can’t get through! | 可恶 还是接不通 |
[29:56] | Take the truck, get the master chief back to the ship. | 用这辆车把军士长送回舰上去 |
[29:58] | – And tell the X.O. what’s going on! – What is going on?! | -告诉大副发生了什么 -到底发生了什么 |
[30:01] | Find a way to get the others back to the ship. | 想办法把其他人也召回舰上 |
[30:03] | We’re getting out of Baltimore. | 我们离开巴尔的摩 |
[30:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:11] | What about us? | 我们该怎么办 |
[30:19] | We’re going to Olympia. | 我们去奥林匹亚 |
[30:24] | You’ll inform the others then? | 那你通知下其他人吧 |
[30:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[30:31] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah. All good. | 当然 都很好 |
[30:38] | Everthing’s under control. | 一切尽在掌控 |
[30:41] | I want to try and look for Sarah. | 我想试着找一找莎拉 |
[30:44] | I-if you survived, there’s a chance | 如果你们挺过来了 那没准 |
[30:46] | that maybe she’s still okay. | 她也没事呢 |
[30:48] | Alisha… | 阿丽莎 |
[30:50] | Your friend lived in Wisconsin. | 你朋友住在威斯康辛州 |
[30:53] | There’s no way to get there now. | 现在我们没办法到那儿去 |
[30:57] | – Soon, maybe. – But if we make — | -不过快了 -但如果我们 |
[30:58] | Soon. | 快了 |
[31:01] | Now… | 现在 |
[31:02] | Tell me this — | 跟我说说 |
[31:05] | What kind of man is Captain Chandler? | 钱德勒舰长是个什么样的人 |
[31:08] | He’s amazing. | 他人很好 |
[31:10] | Without him, we wouldn’t have gotten through any of this. | 没有他 我们根本撑不过来 |
[31:13] | So he hasn’t the let the power go to his head? | 也就是说他并没有贪恋权柄了 |
[31:17] | I’m not sure I understand the question. | 我不太明白您问的是什么意思 |
[31:21] | I’m asking if he will still follow orders. | 我在问 他是否仍然服从指挥 |
[31:24] | Follow orders from whom? | 服从谁的指挥 |
[31:29] | Mother, what’s going on? | 母亲 到底怎么了 |
[31:40] | Michael, have you seen these protocols? | 迈克尔 你看过这些方案了吗 |
[31:44] | Of course. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[31:46] | Well, Dr. Hamada claims that his treatment | 滨田医生声称他的治疗方案 |
[31:48] | prolongs the lives of the infected. | 能延长感染者的生命 |
[31:51] | But his whole assumption about the virus seems to be wrong. | 但他关于这个病毒的假设全是错的 |
[31:55] | I’m just a statistician, | 我只是个统计员 |
[31:56] | but the data he’s given me suggests the treatment’s working. | 汇总到我手上的数据显示这疗法有效啊 |
[31:58] | No, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[31:59] | – Is something wrong? – Dr. Hamada, | -有什么问题吗 -滨田医生 |
[32:02] | you’re using ribavirin to introduce | 你使用利巴韦林[病毒唑]来提高 |
[32:04] | higher error rates to the virus’ D.N.A. replication. | 病毒DNA复制的错误率 |
[32:06] | In a chemical cocktail, yes. | 没错 用化学鸡尾酒 |
[32:07] | Yes, but the pandemic virus is error-free. | 没错 但这高传染性病毒不会出错 |
[32:09] | Your treatment wouldn’t have any positive effect whatsoever. | 你的疗法根本不可能取得什么积极的疗效 |
[32:11] | In fact, these dose levels are highly toxic. | 实际上 这么大的剂量非常致命 |
[32:32] | Go through the turnstile and wait for assessment. | 穿过旋转门等待病情评估 |
[33:32] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[33:35] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[33:37] | – Daddy! – Ashley! | -爸爸 -阿什丽 |
[33:39] | – Daddy! – Ashley! | -爸爸 -阿什丽 |
[33:40] | – Daddy! – Oh, my god. | -爸爸 -谢天谢地 |
[33:43] | Sammy…Sammy… | 山米 山米 |
[33:46] | Daddy…daddy… we’re sick. | 爸爸 我们被感染了 |
[33:48] | I know, baby. I know. | 我知道 宝贝 我知道 |
[33:50] | Daddy’s gonna make it better, okay? | 爸爸这就给你们治 好吗 |
[33:53] | Where’s mommy? | 妈妈在哪呢 |
[33:55] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[33:56] | Where’s your mother? | 你们母亲呢 |
[34:00] | – Tommy — – Dad, why didn’t you wait for me? | -汤米 -爸 你们怎么不等我回来呢 |
[34:03] | Sam, a little pinch. | 山姆 会稍微疼一下 |
[34:04] | A little pinch. This is gonna make you feel better. | 就疼一下 你会感觉好很多的 |
[34:07] | Tommy — | 汤米 |
[34:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[34:10] | Son, I’m sorry. | 孩子 真对不起 |
[34:13] | Dad, where’s Darien?! | 爸 戴莉恩在哪 |
[34:14] | She’s gone, son. | 她去世了 孩子 |
[34:16] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[34:21] | I tried to do everything I could to save her. | 我使尽了浑身解数救她 |
[34:28] | I tried. I tried. | 我尽力了 我尽力了 |
[34:30] | I know you did, pop. I know you did. | 我知道 爸 我知道 |
[34:33] | But right now I gotta give you this. | 但现在你得先打这一针 |
[34:47] | You stack the cases by the hangar door, | 你们把东西堆放在机库门边 |
[34:49] | we’ll put ’em on a pallet and unload ’em dockside | 我们一入港就用托盘 |
[34:50] | as soon as we make port. | 卸到码头上去 |
[34:52] | I’m not sure exactly when that’s gonna be — | 我还不确定具体时间是… |
[34:54] | Oh, hey, Norris, answer a question for us if you could. | 诺里斯 你倒是回答一句啊 |
[34:56] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[34:59] | Commander. Commander! | 指挥官 指挥官 |
[35:02] | I want you to get on the horn | 我要求你马上拉响警报 |
[35:03] | and give the order to drop anchor. | 同时下令停船抛锚 |
[35:05] | You muster your entire crew on the flight deck | 你要指挥你的舰员在飞行甲板上集合 |
[35:07] | and you open up the door to the helo bay | 你去打开储存治愈药物的 |
[35:09] | where you’re storing the cure. | 直升机库门 |
[35:10] | I’m not giving you a goddamn thing, you son of a bitch. | 我什么都不会给你 你个混蛋 |
[35:12] | I don’t know what your plan is here, | 我不知道你有什么计划 |
[35:12] | – but this is my ship! – You’ll do exactly what I say, | -但这是我的船 -你按我说的做 |
[35:14] | or I’ll pick off your entire crew one-by-one. | 否则我就把你的人一个个都杀掉 |
[35:16] | My troopers are everywhere. This ship is mine now. | 我的人到处都是 这艘舰现在是我的了 |
[35:20] | Please, he needs help. | 求你了 他需要帮助 |
[35:21] | Call Doc Rios! | 快叫里欧斯医生 |
[35:22] | Nobody moves! | 谁都不许动 |
[35:23] | Nobody moves! | 都不许动 |
[35:24] | Put down that weapon! Everyone heard that gunshot. | 放下武器 大家都听到刚才的枪声了 |
[35:26] | They’re gonna come running. | 他们马上就来了 |
[35:27] | You don’t think I’ll do it, X.O.?! | 你以为我不会动手吗 大副 |
[35:28] | Put down that weapon! | 放下武器 |
[35:29] | You think I won’t do it, X.O.? Just try me! | 你以为我想这样吗大副 不要逼我 |
[35:38] | I’m not gonna tell you again, commander. | 我不会再说第二遍了 指挥官 |
[35:40] | Muster your crew. | 集合所有人员 |
[35:50] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[35:51] | My troopers say they experienced | 警员们说他们注射治愈药物后 |
[35:54] | no side effects from the cure. | 没有出现任何副作用 |
[35:57] | It’s amazing what you’ve created. | 你研制的药真是太厉害了 |
[36:01] | I wish I could say the same in return. | 真希望我也能这么说你 |
[36:05] | I understand you have some questions | 我明白你对我们对待 |
[36:07] | about the way we’ve been treating the sick. | 被感染之人的方式有疑问 |
[36:09] | What you are giving the sick | 你给被感染之人的 |
[36:11] | is anything but a treatment — of that I am sure. | 根本不是什么治疗 这个我确定 |
[36:14] | Doctor… | 博士 |
[36:16] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[36:18] | In the 14th century, the black death | 14世纪时爆发的黑死病 |
[36:22] | wiped out 60% of the European population. | 夺去了欧洲60%的人的生命 |
[36:26] | The plague killed indiscriminately — | 瘟疫对所有人都一视同仁 |
[36:30] | the artists, scientists, thinkers, | 艺术家 科学家 思想家 |
[36:34] | so few and precious to begin with, | 正是从这一小部分人开始 |
[36:36] | were wiped out. | 都染病而亡 |
[36:37] | It upended the social order | 那场瘟疫扰乱了社会秩序 |
[36:40] | and prolonged the dark ages 150 years. | 让黑暗时代延长了150年之久 |
[36:45] | I cannot let that happen here. | 我不能让历史重演 |
[36:49] | I understand your allegiance to your friends. | 我知道你忠于你的朋友们 |
[36:52] | You’ve gone through so much together. | 你们一起经历了那么多事 |
[36:56] | But you’ve seen nothing of the chaos here at home. | 但是你不知道这里现在有多混乱 |
[36:59] | The hysteria, | 歇斯底里 |
[37:00] | the cruelty, the savagery. | 残酷与野蛮 |
[37:05] | You must try to see the situation | 你必须从我们的角度 |
[37:07] | from our point of view. | 看待目前的情况 |
[37:11] | There are people out there who would use this crisis | 有人想借这次危机 |
[37:14] | to take what does not belong to them. | 夺走不属于自己的东西 |
[37:17] | They are the barbarians at the gate | 他们就像站在我们家门口的野蛮人 |
[37:20] | who would send us into a new dark age. | 他们想让我们回到新的黑暗时代 |
[37:23] | We have the power to stop them, | 我们有能力阻止他们 |
[37:26] | to keep them in their place. | 让他们老老实实 |
[37:29] | It is my duty to help the right people first, | 我的责任是先帮助对的人 |
[37:33] | the people whose survival will ensure | 那些可以保证我们 |
[37:35] | the future of our entire society… | 整个社会的未来的人 |
[37:40] | and all that we hold dear. | 那个我们珍视的未来 |
[37:43] | So you gather your elite few | 所以你就把少数的精英 |
[37:45] | within these walls. | 召集到这里面来 |
[37:47] | And the rest — | 至于其他人 |
[37:49] | What happens to them? | 他们会怎样 |
[37:52] | The virus doesn’t discriminate. | 病毒对所有人一视同仁 |
[37:55] | That unfortunate task falls to me. | 这项不幸的任务就落到我肩上了 |
[38:24] | Pl– | 求… |
[38:27] | Plea– plea– | 求 求… |
[38:29] | Please… | 求你… |
[38:41] | Hey, what are you doing? You can’t be here! | 你干什么呢 你不能到这里来 |
[38:44] | You’re killing them. | 你在杀害他们 |
[38:45] | Get the hell back behind the curtain! | 给我到帘子后面去 |
[38:48] | – You’re killing them! – Stay back! | -你在杀害他们 -后退 |
[38:50] | – You sick bastards! – Hey, you can’t be here! | -你们这群混蛋 -你不能来这里 |
[38:55] | Captain, we gotta move! | 舰长 快走 |
[38:58] | Security breach in section 12. | 12区有人闯入 |
[39:00] | Repeat — security breach in section 12. | 重复 12区有人闯入 |
[39:31] | I don’t — I don’t — I don’t get it. | 我不 我不 我不明白 |
[39:34] | They’re burning ’em. | 他们要焚烧他们 |
[39:38] | They’re burning the bodies to power the city. | 他们焚烧尸体给城市供电 |
[39:48] | I know it’s hard to understand. | 我知道这很难理解 |
[39:50] | You’ve been away so long. | 你离开太久了 |
[39:53] | But in time, Rachel, | 但是 蕾切尔 |
[39:56] | you’ll see it’s the only way. | 你最终会发现这是唯一的方法 |
[40:03] | She was trying to run. | 她想逃跑 |
[40:04] | Dr. Scott, I swear I had no idea this was happening. | 斯科特博士 我真的不知道会这样 |
[40:07] | – I swear — – Hush, dear. | -我发誓 -安静 亲爱的 |
[40:09] | You can’t replicate my work | 你无法用我给你的药剂 |
[40:10] | with the doses that I’ve given you. | 来复制出治愈药物 |
[40:14] | Everything that you need is locked up on that ship. | 你需要的一切都锁在那艘船舰上 |
[40:17] | And the captain will never give it up. | 舰长是绝对不会放弃的 |
[40:21] | You let me worry about the captain. | 舰长交给我来处理 |
[40:28] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[40:32] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[40:39] | Nathan James, come in. Do you read me? | 内森·詹姆斯号 收到请回答 |
[40:44] | Nathan James, come in. Do you read me? | 内森·詹姆斯号 收到请回答 |
[40:46] | Nathan James, this is the captain. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是舰长 |
[40:47] | Come in. Do you read me? | 收到请回答 |
[41:25] | Nathan James, come in. Do you read me? | 内森·詹姆斯号 收到请回答 |
[41:29] | Nathan James, this is the captain. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是舰长 |
[41:31] | Come in. Do you read me? | 收到请回答 |
[41:33] | Nathan James, where are you? | 内森·詹姆斯号 你在哪里 |