时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Everyone into the helicopter bay! | 所有人员进入直升机停放仓 |
[00:19] | Come on, soldiers! Get in there! | 快 大兵 进去 |
[00:21] | Now, people! Move it! | 快点 快进去 |
[00:24] | Move it! | 快点 |
[00:27] | Do as you’re told! | 服从命令 |
[00:29] | Everybody stay where you are! | 所有人不许动 |
[00:33] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[00:35] | Security breach! | 有人闯入 |
[00:37] | Where’s the master-at-arms? | 纠察长人呢 |
[00:39] | We need the armory. Come on. | 我们需要武器 快 |
[00:42] | M.A.! | 纠察长 |
[00:49] | Now, people! Move it! | 大家快点 |
[00:50] | Everybody, get in the helo bay now! | 所有人都进停机仓 |
[00:53] | This is our chance — | 这是我们的机会 |
[00:54] | before they get reinforcements on board. | 趁他们的增援部队还没到 |
[00:56] | No, we do anything to provoke them now, | 不 要是我们做出任何举动激怒他们 |
[00:57] | they’ll mow everybody down. | 他们会把所有人都干掉 |
[00:59] | There’ll be a time, but it’s not now. | 会有机会的 不过不是现在 |
[01:04] | You were vacationing in Jamaica when the virus broke. | 病毒爆发时你们在牙买加度假 |
[01:07] | You were stranded on the fishing boat. | 你们乘的渔船搁浅了 |
[01:08] | We picked you up there with Bertrise. | 你们是和波翠丝一起被我们找到的 |
[01:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:12] | They’re here to steal the cure. | 他们是来抢治愈药的 |
[01:13] | You cannot be related to Quincy. | 你们不能跟昆西扯上关系 |
[01:16] | Come on, Quincy. Stay with us, okay? | 醒醒 昆西 坚持住 |
[01:19] | Quincy, look at me. | 昆西 看着我 |
[01:22] | He’s losing a lot of blood. | 他流了很多血 |
[01:23] | He’s bleeding out! | 他快失血而死了 |
[01:24] | Hand me that rag! | 把那块布拿给我 |
[01:25] | What? What? What — what rag? | 什么 什么布 |
[01:26] | Right there — hand it to me! | 在那边 快拿给我 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:31] | Listen, asshole, anything happens to Dr. Scott, | 听着 混蛋 万一斯科特博士出现意外 |
[01:34] | this man is your insurance policy. | 这个人是你们研制出药物的保险 |
[01:36] | You need to get our ship’s doctor up here now! | 快把我们舰上的医生叫过来 |
[01:55] | Search the lab. Find the primordial. | 搜查实验室 找到原始样本 |
[01:57] | We’ll move the heavy equipment out | 之后要把重型设备都搬出去 |
[01:58] | and load them onto the boats later. | 一会儿装上船 |
[02:00] | Right now, I want computers, samples, cultures, research. | 现在我要电脑 样本 培养菌 研究成果 |
[02:05] | We leave nothing behind. | 任何东西都不能落下 |
[02:09] | Do as you’re told, and nobody gets hurt! | 服从命令就不会有人受伤 |
[02:13] | This is not good. Not good. | 情况不妙 不妙啊 |
[02:17] | We get locked in there, we’re gonna be toast. | 要是被关进里面 我们就完蛋了 |
[02:19] | What the hell are we supposed to do? | 我们又能怎么做 |
[02:21] | Come on, people! Move it! | 大家快点 动起来 |
[02:23] | We got to make a play here. | 得制造点混乱出来 |
[02:25] | Rally at the D.C. locker. Get there when you can. | 配送库房碰头 想办法过去 |
[02:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:29] | Stop! | 站住 |
[03:12] | All right, let’s get these pallets unloaded | 好 把货卸下来 |
[03:13] | and get this van back to Avocet. | 把车开回艾沃赛特 |
[03:15] | All right, boss. | 知道了 老板 |
[03:20] | Make sure those cases are sealed. | 箱子一定密封好 |
[03:21] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[03:44] | Keys to the van. | 车钥匙给我 |
[03:46] | Now. | 快点 |
[03:57] | Cobra team, this is vulture team. Do you copy? | 眼镜蛇小队 我是秃鹫小队 收到请回答 |
[03:59] | – Daddy? – Cobra team, do you copy? | -爸爸 -眼镜蛇小队 收到请回答 |
[04:00] | It’s okay, sweetheart. We’re okay. | 没事 宝贝 不会有事的 |
[04:03] | We’re gonna make it through this. | 我们肯定会活下去的 |
[04:05] | Do you copy? | 收到请回答 |
[04:06] | There’s no contact. | 联系不到人 |
[04:07] | But the rally point’s still got to be the container yard. | 但是集合地点肯定还是集装箱堆场 |
[04:09] | That hasn’t changed. | 这点没变 |
[04:11] | They’re still killing people inside that stadium. | 他们还在体育馆内杀人 |
[04:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:20] | How hard can they be to find? | 找到他们能有多难 |
[04:22] | They’re wearing navy uniforms. | 他们都身穿海军制服 |
[04:24] | They shot two troopers — probably long gone by now. | 他们射杀了两名警员 恐怕早就跑没影了 |
[04:27] | Nothing slows down at Olympia. You hear me? | 奥林匹亚体育馆内一切照旧 明白吗 |
[04:29] | The machine keeps moving. | 机器继续运作 |
[04:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[04:37] | All right, move it into the hanger. | 大家都到停机仓里去 |
[04:39] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[04:42] | Get them seated. | 让他们都坐下 |
[04:43] | Sit down! Put your hands where I can see them! | 都坐下 手放在我能看到的地方 |
[04:46] | Do a sweep, see if we missed anyone. | 彻查一下 看看有没有漏人 |
[04:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:48] | – All right, hang in there, Quincy. – Come on. | -坚持住 昆西 -加油 |
[04:50] | – Bring him over. – Hang in there. | -把他带过来 -坚持住 |
[04:52] | Doc! | 医生 |
[04:57] | Okay, the doctor’s here, okay? | 医生来了 好吗 |
[05:00] | Let’s see his wound. | 看看他的伤口 |
[05:02] | This man has to go to the medical bay right now! | 这人得立刻去医务室 |
[05:04] | Not wasting manpower. | 不得浪费人力 |
[05:05] | Whatever you’re gonna do, you got to do it here. | 无论你要做什么 就在这里做 |
[05:09] | He’s burning up. Somebody open a hatch. | 他太热了 得打开舱门透气 |
[05:11] | – Somebody open a hatch! – Do it! | -来个人打开舱门 -快点打开 |
[05:17] | Come on, come on, come on. Stay with me, okay? | 加油 坚持住 好吗 |
[05:29] | Go — now! | 去啊 现在 |
[05:37] | Is that too tight? | 紧吗 |
[05:38] | I’m good. I’m good. | 没事 没事 |
[05:49] | Hold your fire! | 不要射击 |
[05:50] | Captain. She took over our ship. | 舰长 她控制了我们的战舰 |
[05:52] | Can’t get through to comms, the bridge, or the C.I.C. | 通讯人员 舰桥或者战斗信息中心都联系不上 |
[05:54] | I don’t get it. What’s her game plan? | 我不懂 她在计划什么 |
[05:56] | You wouldn’t believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[05:57] | What the hell country are we even in? | 我们到底是在什么鬼国家 |
[05:59] | Have you guys heard from Alisha? Is she involved with this? | 你们有阿莉莎的消息吗 她是不是与此事有关 |
[06:00] | Never mind that now. | 现在别管那个 |
[06:02] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[06:03] | It was through and through. | 是穿透伤 |
[06:04] | He’s lost a lot of blood, sir. | 他失血过多 长官 |
[06:05] | I’m fine. What’s our play, sir? | 我没事 我们的计划是什么 长官 |
[06:07] | Got to get back to the James. | 得回到舰上面去 |
[06:08] | Plenty of small boats in the harbor. Maybe a rhib. | 海湾有很多小船 也许有硬壳充气艇 |
[06:10] | Nah, she’s taken the pier by now, | 不行 她控制了码头 |
[06:13] | and those helos circling our ship — | 还有直升机在巡视我们的战舰 |
[06:14] | no way we could even make an approach. | 我们没可能接近 |
[06:16] | Right now, Dr. Scott’s our primary mission, | 现在斯科特博士才是我们的首要任务 |
[06:20] | and she’s Granderson’s prisoner. | 她现在是葛兰德森的犯人 |
[06:22] | Avocet’s got armed guards, electric fences, | 艾沃赛特有武装警卫保护 还有电网 |
[06:24] | security cams on every floor. | 每层都有监控 |
[06:25] | We saw armored cars and plenty of weapons at Olympia. | 我们在奥林匹亚看到了装甲车和大量武器 |
[06:27] | So, then, what — we take on | 那么 我们是要在没有战舰 |
[06:28] | all of her troopers without our ship? | 支援的情况下干掉她所有的警员吗 |
[06:29] | 4 of us against 80 of them — | 四个人对八十个人 |
[06:31] | I don’t like those odds. | 胜算太低 |
[06:36] | You guys remember Russ, right? | 你们认识鲁斯 对吧 |
[06:39] | Okay, guys, here’s the plan. | 伙计们 计划是这样的 |
[06:41] | Russ is gonna hang with | 鲁斯会陪着 |
[06:42] | you guys and grandpa for a while, all right? | 你们和爷爷 好吗 |
[06:43] | You’re gonna die — like mom. | 你会死的 就像妈妈那样 |
[06:45] | You can’t leave us. | 你不能丢下我们 |
[06:45] | No, no, Sammy, I’m not. | 山米 我不会丢下你们的 |
[06:47] | It’s okay, Sam, do what dad says. | 好了 山姆 照爸爸说的做 |
[06:50] | Come on. Give your pops a hug. We all have things to do now. | 快跟你们爸爸抱一下 我们都有事要做 |
[06:55] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[06:56] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[06:59] | Come here, sweet girl. | 过来 宝贝 |
[07:02] | Be safe, dad. | 小心点 爸爸 |
[07:17] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[07:18] | Where are we going, sir? | 长官 我们去哪儿 |
[07:19] | Taking down the queen bee. | 去搞定蜂王 |
[07:21] | To do that… | 要达到目的… |
[07:24] | we hit her where it hurts the most. | 她哪儿疼我们打哪儿 |
[07:34] | We have successfully taken control the Nathan James. | 我们已经成功控制了内森·詹姆斯号 |
[07:38] | My people are collecting all your work as we speak. | 我们说话这会 我的人正在收集你的所有成果 |
[07:42] | Now, with your research and your samples, | 现在 有了你的研究和样本 |
[07:45] | Dr. Hamada and his team | 滨田医生和他的团队 |
[07:47] | will eventually learn to make the cure themselves. | 最终也会研发出治愈药的 |
[07:50] | Wouldn’t it be better for everyone | 如果你同意一起工作的话 |
[07:52] | if you just agreed to work together? | 那对大家来说都再好不过了 |
[07:54] | Work together? | 一起工作 |
[07:56] | What, on your Darwinian experiment? | 为你的达尔文实验工作吗 |
[07:59] | Save those that you deem worthy | 救你认为值得救的人 |
[08:01] | and, what, just forget the rest? | 放弃其他人吗 |
[08:03] | Perhaps I was overzealous in — | 也许我过分热心于… |
[08:05] | “Barbarians at the gate,” | “站在我们家门口的野蛮人” |
[08:06] | I believe, is what you called them. | 你就是这么称呼他们的 |
[08:08] | Doctor, I watched a grown man | 博士 我目睹了一个成年人 |
[08:11] | beat a 12-year-old boy to death over a gas mask. | 为了个防毒面具打死一个十二岁的男孩 |
[08:15] | I saw a woman stab her sister in the back | 我目睹了一个女人从背后刺死她妹妹 |
[08:18] | for a can of beans. | 就为了一罐豆子 |
[08:19] | The apocalypse is here. | 末日已经到来 |
[08:21] | It’s been here for a long time. | 已经到来很长时间了 |
[08:25] | But I am willing to adjust my philosophy | 但是 我愿意调整我的人生观 |
[08:28] | to suit your sensibilities | 来配合你的个人情感 |
[08:30] | if you just help me get the lab up and running. | 如果你愿意帮我把实验室建立并运转起来 |
[08:35] | What about the Captain? | 那舰长呢 |
[08:38] | And my friends? | 还有我的朋友们 |
[08:39] | The best thing you can do for your friends | 你能为他们做的最好的事 |
[08:41] | is to let them know you’ve decided to cooperate with me. | 就是让他们知道你决定跟我合作了 |
[08:43] | That will end this foolish bloodshed. | 从而终止这场愚蠢的血战 |
[08:47] | You say you’ll help everyone? | 你说你会帮助所有人吗 |
[08:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:50] | Well, then, prove it. | 那证明给我看 |
[08:51] | And how do you suggest I do that? | 我该如何证明 |
[08:53] | You’re wasting doses here on healthy people. | 你把药物都浪费在健康人身上 |
[08:56] | Let me out into the street with what I have left — | 让我到街上去 用仅存的药物 |
[08:58] | save people who are already sick. | 拯救已经生病的人 |
[09:05] | What, you think I’m gonna try to escape? | 怎么 你觉得我打算逃跑 |
[09:08] | I think it’s silly. | 我觉得这很傻 |
[09:10] | And given the state of the world, I think it’s small. | 考虑到世界的现状 我觉得这微不足道 |
[09:13] | But if that’s what’s important to you… | 但如果这对你很重要 |
[09:36] | All right, get ready. | 准备好 |
[09:53] | Clear! | 安全 |
[09:54] | Quick, quick, quick, quick. | 快 快 快 快 |
[09:57] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[09:58] | Hurry, hurry, hurry. | 快点 快点 |
[10:02] | Looks like there’s power. | 看来还有电力供应 |
[10:05] | Yeah, courtesy of my daughter-in-law | 是啊 托我儿媳妇 |
[10:06] | and several thousand other people at Olympia. | 还有奥林匹亚那几千人的福 |
[10:09] | You’ll be safe here. | 你们在这儿很安全 |
[11:09] | Feel that heat? | 感觉到热风了吗 |
[11:16] | It’s got to be O’Connor. | 肯定是奥康纳 |
[11:26] | This isn’t it. It’s got to be here! | 不是这个 肯定就在这儿 |
[11:28] | Search everything! I know it’s here! | 搜查所有东西 我知道就在这儿 |
[11:31] | Look in everything of hers! Tear up the entire ship! | 搜查她所有的东西 把整条船都翻个遍 |
[11:34] | We have to find the primordial! | 我们必须得找到原始菌株 |
[12:08] | Next one goes between your eyes. | 下一枪会打在你双眼之间 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | Easy, kid. | 放松 孩子 |
[12:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:19] | You sick? | 你病了吗 |
[12:21] | Do I look like I’m sick? No. | 我看上去像是病人吗 没有 |
[12:22] | Just needed a place to crash for the night. | 就想找个地方晚上睡觉 |
[12:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[12:28] | You look hungry. | 你看起来很饿 |
[12:29] | I don’t want your food. | 我不要你的食物 |
[12:31] | I get what I need underground. | 我想要什么都能从地下找到 |
[12:32] | And I’m not sick. | 我也没生病 |
[12:34] | I put that red “X” up there to keep dirtbags like you away. | 我画红色的X标记是为了驱逐像你这样的人渣 |
[12:39] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[12:42] | put the gun down. We’ll talk like grown-ups. | 把枪放下 我们像成年人一样谈谈 |
[12:44] | If you’re here, you work for the old lady at Avocet. | 你在这儿 是替艾沃赛特那个老女人干活的吧 |
[12:47] | You’re not taking me to Olympia to die. | 你别想带我去奥林匹亚等死 |
[12:49] | No. | 不会 |
[12:51] | I’m with the U.S. Navy ship. I have the cure. | 我跟美国海军的战舰一起来的 我有治愈药 |
[12:53] | Stay…back. | 退…后 |
[12:58] | Kid, I’m telling you — I’m one of the good guys. | 孩子 我跟你说 我是好人 |
[13:02] | And what are you talking about? Avocet? | 你说什么呢 艾沃赛特 |
[13:04] | You mean Mrs. Granderson? | 你是说葛兰德森夫人吗 |
[13:06] | Her workers come through at night, | 她的手下会在夜晚出来 |
[13:07] | pretending to be doctors, | 假扮成医生 |
[13:08] | but they’re just clearing out the sick | 但他们只是在清除病人 |
[13:10] | so she can move her people in. | 好让她的人搬进来 |
[13:12] | “Her people”? | “她的人” |
[13:15] | You really have no clue. | 你真的一无所知 |
[13:17] | No, man. | 确实不知道 |
[13:18] | I… | 我 |
[13:19] | Do me a favor. Grab a seat. | 帮我个忙 坐下 |
[13:23] | Start from the beginning. | 从开头说起 |
[13:27] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪儿 |
[13:29] | The executive wing. | 行政大楼 |
[13:30] | Your mother wants you and Dr. Scott | 你妈妈想让你和斯科特博士 |
[13:32] | in more comfortable quarters. | 住在更舒服的地方 |
[13:35] | She cares about you. | 她很关心你 |
[13:36] | Eventually, you’ll see that. | 终有一天 你会明白的 |
[13:38] | Including Perseus, Hercules, and Achilles. | 包括珀尔修斯 赫拉克勒斯 还有阿基里斯 |
[13:44] | Make your lists. | 做好笔记 |
[13:45] | There’ll be a quiz on this at the end of the week. | 这周末会有关于这些内容的小测试 |
[13:50] | All these people… | 这些人 |
[13:53] | do they know what my mother’s really got going on here? | 他们知道我妈妈到底做了什么事吗 |
[13:57] | Ask any of them — you’ll hear the same thing. | 随便问个人 你会听到同样的话 |
[14:01] | They’re grateful. | 他们心存感激 |
[14:03] | Everyone here has a job. | 这里的每个人都有工作 |
[14:05] | We all pitch in. | 我们都作出了贡献 |
[14:07] | It’s a community. | 这是个社区 |
[14:16] | How could you not have secured the lab first? | 你怎么能不先控制好实验室 |
[14:18] | It was the most important part of your job. | 这是你最重要的工作 |
[14:20] | – I’ll find it. – You’d better, | -我会找到的 -最好找到 |
[14:22] | ’cause we cannot make the cure without the primordial. | 因为没有原始菌株就做不出治愈药 |
[14:25] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[14:32] | He’s stabilized for now, | 他暂时稳定下来了 |
[14:33] | but he needs more stitches, and if this clamp comes loose, | 但他还需要缝合 要是钳子松了 |
[14:35] | he’ll bleed out in seconds. | 几秒内他就会流血过多而死 |
[14:36] | You hear that, Quincy? | 听见了吗 昆西 |
[14:37] | You got to be real careful how you move. | 你动的时候要万分小心 |
[14:40] | Where’s the primordial? | 原始菌株在哪儿 |
[14:47] | He didn’t steal it. | 不是他偷的 |
[14:48] | He was on the bridge when you took over the ship. | 你们占领战舰时他在舰桥上 |
[14:50] | Well, maybe he stashed it before. | 也许他之前就藏起来了 |
[14:52] | I’m sure you got some adrenaline | 你肯定有肾上腺素 |
[14:54] | or something in there to perk him up. | 还是别的什么弄醒他 |
[14:55] | I’m not pumping up his heart rate. It’ll kill him. | 我不能提高他的心率 会害死他的 |
[14:58] | Don’t make me ask twice. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[15:18] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[15:20] | Coming through. | 让他进去 |
[15:26] | Here we go. | 进来了 |
[16:10] | Back it up. Come on. | 倒车进来 进来 |
[16:12] | Get in. | 进来 |
[16:48] | You’re late. | 你们来晚了 |
[16:50] | What’d you guys do, take the scenic route? | 你们干什么去了 看风景去了吗 |
[16:52] | A couple of a-holes tried to hijack our suits. | 有几个混蛋想抢我们的防护服 |
[16:55] | Believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah, this town, man — crazy, crazy. | 这座城 已经疯了 |
[16:59] | Yeah. You’re telling me. | 是啊 谁说不是呢 |
[17:07] | You guys new around here? I’ve never seen you before. | 你们是新来的吗 之前没见过你们 |
[17:27] | Let’s go! Hands up! | 我们走 举起手来 |
[17:28] | Now! Down! | 跪下 |
[17:29] | You guys over there — everyone, take a knee. | 那边的人 所有人跪下 |
[17:32] | Let us see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[17:33] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[17:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[17:35] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[17:52] | Step right up, brother. Get your cure. | 过来 兄弟 来拿治愈药 |
[17:54] | Have your payments ready. Canned food only. | 把报酬准备好 仅限罐头 |
[17:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:57] | Remember, you got to take it twice a day, morning and night, | 记住 每天两次 早晚各一次 |
[18:00] | or else the cure’s just not gonna work. | 否则不会起效的 |
[18:02] | All right, who’s next? Don’t be shy. | 下一个是谁 别害羞 |
[18:05] | Don’t worry. I have enough for everyone. | 别担心 我有很多 不用抢 |
[18:07] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[18:14] | People are actually doing this? | 真有这么干的人 |
[18:17] | People are always taking advantage of the sick. | 人们总是利用疾病来获利 |
[18:19] | Been going on for months. | 这种情况已经好几个月了 |
[18:22] | This is what we thought we were fighting against. | 我们以为要对抗的是这个 |
[18:28] | No. | 不 |
[18:29] | Please — | 请别… |
[18:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:33] | I have something that will make you better. | 我有药能让你们好受些 |
[18:37] | I have the real cure. | 我有真的治愈药 |
[18:41] | Granderson thinks this is insignificant. | 葛兰德森认为这无关紧要 |
[18:45] | It’s not insignificant. | 但这很重要 |
[18:48] | You have to believe me — | 你要相信我 |
[18:50] | I-I didn’t know what she was doing at Olympia. | 我不知道她在奥林匹亚做的事 |
[18:53] | Aside from Hamada, most of the doctors and staff — | 除了滨田之外 大多数医疗人员 |
[18:57] | we thought we were helping. | 我们以为是在帮助大家 |
[18:59] | You’ll have time to redeem yourself | 等其他人来找我的时候 |
[19:00] | when the others come for me. | 你有足够的时间去赎罪 |
[19:03] | And they will. | 他们会来的 |
[19:36] | Stairs! | 上楼梯 |
[20:12] | Don’t shoot! I’m on your side! | 别开枪 自己人 |
[20:13] | I’m with Thorwald — the rebels. | 我是托瓦尔德的人 反抗军 |
[20:16] | What rebels? | 什么反抗军 |
[20:17] | They call us Warlords. | 他们称我们为军阀 |
[20:19] | I can show you. I can take you to the man. | 我可以带你去见他 |
[20:29] | It’s been hours. Where is he? | 已经好几个小时了 他在哪儿 |
[20:32] | He’s all right, Ashley. He’ll be just fine. | 他没事 阿什丽 他不会有事的 |
[20:36] | Come on, Ash. Eat some soup. | 来 阿什 喝点汤 |
[20:40] | Yeah, hey, sit down over there. | 坐那边 |
[20:42] | Have something to eat. | 吃点东西 |
[20:44] | Here. | 给 |
[20:51] | I always knew Tommy would get through this. | 我就知道汤米能挺过这一关 |
[20:54] | If anybody could, it was my son. | 要是有人能 肯定是我儿子 |
[20:56] | He knew what was at stake for everyone. | 他知道这对所有人来说意味着什么 |
[20:58] | He wasn’t gonna let us fail, and he won’t now. | 他从没让我们失望 这次也不会 |
[21:00] | I failed him. | 我让他失望了 |
[21:02] | If he didn’t get to Olympia when he did… | 要是他没在那时候赶到奥林匹亚 |
[21:06] | If this city is any indication | 如果这座城市 |
[21:08] | of what’s become of our country, Mr. Chandler, | 代表了我们国家的现状 钱德勒先生 |
[21:11] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[21:12] | you’re a hero for surviving this long. | 你能幸存这么久 已经是英雄了 |
[21:20] | Sam, what’s wrong? | 山姆 怎么了 |
[21:22] | I…I don’t feel so good. | 我…我感觉不舒服 |
[21:31] | Understand. I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我会搞定 |
[21:41] | Hey, man, we’ve been sitting here for hours. | 哥们 我们已经坐在这儿好几个小时了 |
[21:43] | Everybody’s sweating their balls off. | 大家都已经汗流浃背了 |
[21:45] | And people got to use the head. | 我们还得要上厕所 |
[21:46] | – Cruz, come on. – Come here! Take it easy. | -克鲁兹 别这样 -冷静下 |
[21:50] | Yo, come on, baby! | 来打我呀 |
[21:52] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[21:55] | All right! | 好吧 |
[21:56] | Do you see what’s happening here? Can you feel this? | 你没看到这儿怎么了吗 你没感觉到吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah. It’s hot. We’ll open the door. | 这儿很热 我们会打开门的 |
[22:00] | The thermostat isn’t the problem. | 不是恒温器的问题 |
[22:02] | The engine’s overheating because no one’s down there to correct it. | 而是因为无人操作导致发动机过热 |
[22:05] | If the reduction gear blows, | 要是减速装置坏了 |
[22:06] | the ship will be totally useless to anyone. | 这艘船就彻底报废了 |
[22:08] | I’m assuming this is an asset your people can’t afford to lose. | 我想你们舍弃不起这艘船吧 |
[22:12] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[22:14] | My engineer can. | 我的工程师可以 |
[22:16] | But in exchange, you move us to the mess decks. | 但作为交换 你们得把我们带到休息舱 |
[22:18] | There’s food, water. People can use the bathroom. | 那儿有食物和水 还可以使用厕所 |
[22:22] | You’re not in any position to be horse-trading with us. | 你可没资格和我们讨价还价 |
[22:26] | You’re right about that. | 你说得没错 |
[22:28] | You’re absolutely right. | 完全没错 |
[22:30] | But do you see what’s happening here? | 可你看到现在的情况了吗 |
[22:35] | I won’t be able to control my people. | 我可控制不了我的人 |
[22:42] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:43] | Can’t rush it. | 急不得 |
[22:45] | The whole engineering plant could go up in flames. | 整个发动机组可能会着火 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:57] | Okay, there. Just made it. | 好了 搞定了 |
[22:59] | How long till it cools down? | 还要多久才能完全降温 |
[23:01] | The air pumping through those vents is 40 degrees. | 通过排风口压入的空气是40度 |
[23:03] | It won’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[23:22] | Is this really necessary? | 真有必要这样吗 |
[23:24] | How are we supposed to use the head? | 这样我们要怎么上厕所 |
[23:26] | This is not what we agreed to. | 这和我们说好的不一样 |
[23:28] | I said I’d move you. | 我答应会转移你们 |
[23:29] | Didn’t say you’d be comfortable. | 可没答应让你们舒舒服服 |
[23:32] | Let’s go. | 快点走 |
[23:36] | Move! | 快点 |
[23:41] | Keep moving. | 往前走 |
[23:50] | It’s okay, buddy. Stay strong. | 没事的 孩子 坚强点 |
[23:58] | He’s burning up. | 他烧得好烫 |
[23:59] | You sure there’s nothing in those medicine cabinets? | 你肯定医药箱里已经没有药了吗 |
[24:01] | Not even an aspirin. | 连阿司匹林也没了 |
[24:03] | We can’t let Sam die. We can’t. | 不能让山姆死 不能 |
[24:05] | The cure works. I’m sure he’s just having a bad reaction. | 治愈药有用 我肯定这只是不良反应 |
[24:07] | We got to get this fever down. | 我们得让他退烧 |
[24:10] | You got water. Run him a cold bath. | 你去接点冷水 给他擦下身子 |
[24:12] | I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我很快就回来 |
[24:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:15] | To find a pharmacy. | 去找药店 |
[24:18] | Here. Let’s get him upstairs. | 来 我们抱他上楼 |
[24:20] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[24:23] | Is it gonna hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[24:24] | No. It won’t hurt at all. | 不 一点也不会疼 |
[24:27] | We’ll all feel better soon. | 我们很快就会好起来了 |
[24:38] | I’m so sorry– I… | 对不起 我… |
[24:40] | I only have one more. | 我只剩一剂解药了 |
[24:47] | My baby will live? | 我孩子会活下来吗 |
[25:07] | You’re a big, brave boy. | 你是个勇敢的孩子 |
[25:22] | Welcome to Avocet. | 欢迎来到艾沃赛特 |
[25:23] | Inside and to the left. | 进门后往左走 |
[25:26] | What’s your qualification? | 你的学历专业 |
[25:27] | Electronics. | 电工 |
[25:28] | I need to see wristbands. | 给我看你们的腕带 |
[25:30] | Qualification? | 学历专业 |
[25:31] | I need to see wristbands | 给我看你们的腕带 |
[25:33] | to prove you’ve already been tested. | 以确保你已经通过检测 |
[25:35] | I need to see wristbands. | 给我看你们的腕带 |
[25:37] | – What’s your qualification? – I don’t understand. | -你的学历专业 -我不懂 |
[25:39] | But we’re healthy — all of us. | 我们所有人都很健康 |
[25:41] | Sorry, sir. There’s nothing I can do. | 抱歉 先生 我帮不了你们 |
[25:43] | Well, if you won’t let us in, where are we supposed to go? | 如果你不让我们进 那我们该去哪 |
[25:46] | Thank you. Welcome to Avocet. | 谢谢 欢迎来到艾沃赛特 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | What’s your qualification? | 你的学历专业 |
[25:52] | Security. | 安保 |
[25:53] | Thank you. Welcome to Avocet. | 谢谢 欢迎来到艾沃赛特 |
[25:55] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[25:56] | We’ll need bigger explosives if we go to that side. | 如果去那面得要更多的炸药 |
[26:00] | The hell are you doing here? Why aren’t you at the plant? | 你在这干什么 怎么没在发电厂待着 |
[26:02] | – Freeze! – No, no, no! They’re cool. They’re cool. | -别动 -不 不 他们是好人 |
[26:06] | They’re with me. | 他们是和我一起的 |
[26:07] | They took out the power plant, | 他们占领了发电厂 |
[26:09] | got a bunch of Granderson’s guys. | 抓了一群葛兰德森的人 |
[26:10] | So we lost our jump? She’s gonna know we’re coming. | 那我们没机会突袭了 她知道我们要来了 |
[26:13] | We took out the plant. | 我们占领了电站 |
[26:14] | Doesn’t mean we cut off the electricity. | 不意味着我们切断了电源 |
[26:16] | As far as Granderson knows, her empire’s still intact. | 就葛兰德森所知 她的帝国还完好无损 |
[26:19] | This is Lieutenant Burk. | 这是博克上尉 |
[26:21] | I’m Commander Tom Chandler, United States Navy. | 我是指挥官汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军 |
[26:24] | Our ship made port this morning. | 我们的战舰今早靠的岸 |
[26:25] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[26:26] | I saw you making nice with Granderson at the pier. | 我在码头看到你和葛兰德森关系不错 |
[26:28] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[26:31] | At this point, I don’t trust anyone I meet in this town. | 此时此刻 我不相信这城里的任何人 |
[26:34] | But I know Granderson fears and hates you, | 但我知道葛兰德森惧怕并憎恨你 |
[26:36] | So I’m operating on the premise | 所以我相信一个原则 |
[26:37] | that my enemy’s enemy can be my friend. | 我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[26:40] | If that’s the case, we can help each other. | 如果是这样的话 我们能彼此帮助 |
[26:44] | Granderson’s choppers hovering over your ship — | 葛兰德森的直升机在你的船上盘旋 |
[26:46] | not there for your protection? | 不是为了保护你吗 |
[26:48] | Not quite, no. | 不是 |
[26:55] | Relax your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[27:06] | She fooled you. | 她骗了你们 |
[27:07] | She had good references. | 她声誉不错 |
[27:09] | Is it true you have the cure? | 你们真的有治愈药吗 |
[27:10] | The doctor who invented it is being held at Avocet, | 发明解药的医生被扣押在艾沃赛特 |
[27:12] | along with the facilities she needs to make more of it. | 能让她制造更多解药的设备也在那儿 |
[27:15] | Both she and the lab must survive the fight, | 她和实验室必须完好无损 |
[27:18] | no matter what. | 无论如何 |
[27:19] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[27:21] | We’re taking Avocet tonight. | 我们今晚就要攻占艾沃赛特 |
[27:22] | You guys? | 就你们 |
[27:23] | You’re outmanned and outgunned. | 你们人手和武器都不足 |
[27:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[27:26] | You two are gonna call Granderson | 你们想打电话给葛兰德森 |
[27:28] | ask for her surrender? | 让她投降吗 |
[27:29] | As soon as we cut off the flow of electricity, | 一旦我们切断电力供应 |
[27:31] | she’ll send everything she’s got to get it back — | 她会派出一切力量将其恢复 |
[27:34] | from Avocet and my ship. | 从艾沃赛特和我的船上 |
[27:38] | Both will be vulnerable. | 这两处就会疏于防范 |
[27:41] | Both will be taken by us. | 我们便可以占领这两个地方 |
[27:46] | Then we can stop the killing at Olympia | 然后我们就可以停止奥林匹亚的杀戮 |
[27:47] | and get back to the business of curing the world. | 继续回到治愈全世界的任务上来 |
[27:51] | Help me execute my plan, and we’ll take her out together. | 帮我执行我的计划 我们一起将她铲除 |
[27:55] | Even if she does send two dozen troopers to the plant, | 就算她派出二十多名警员去发电厂 |
[27:58] | you can’t take Avocet with a frontal assault. | 仅凭正面进攻也无法攻占艾沃赛特 |
[28:01] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意 |
[28:04] | What do you think we’re all doing down here? | 你觉得我们在这干什么呢 |
[28:12] | It’s okay, Quincy. Doing okay? | 没事的 昆西 感觉还好吧 |
[28:14] | I don’t like this. I don’t like it at all. | 我不喜欢这样 非常不喜欢 |
[28:16] | If we just give it up, we can get him to the medical bay. | 我们放弃那东西的话 就可以带他去医疗舱了 |
[28:18] | No, if they find what they’re looking for, | 不 如果他们找到了想找的东西 |
[28:20] | it’ll be open season on all of us. | 我们就会任人宰割 |
[28:27] | I can’t rush the adrenaline drip. | 肾上腺素滴注不能太快 |
[28:28] | It’ll blow out his heart. | 他的心脏会受不了的 |
[28:29] | I need a couple more minutes. | 我还需要几分钟 |
[28:57] | Watch them. | 看着他们 |
[29:39] | You got five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[29:50] | You crazy mo-fo. How the hell did you get back on the ship? | 你个混蛋 你是怎么回到船上的 |
[29:52] | Climbed up the anchor chain. Came right over the nose. | 顺着锚链爬上来 从船头那面过来的 |
[29:55] | – Unbelievable. – Yeah. | -难以置信 -是啊 |
[29:56] | So, what the hell do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[30:01] | Get to the armory. Blow it up. | 去武器库 把那炸了 |
[30:04] | And kick some ass. | 然后去教训教训他们 |
[30:04] | And kick some ass. | 教训教训他们 |
[30:22] | Found it in Dr. Tophet’s cabin. | 在托非特医生的船舱里找到的 |
[30:28] | Mom, you and the girl are coming with me. | 当妈的 你和那小女孩和我来 |
[30:31] | They ain’t going nowhere. | 她们哪儿也不去 |
[30:33] | No way, no how. | 没门 没戏 |
[30:34] | Now, just hang on, everybody. Let’s just be cool. | 稍安勿躁 大家 都冷静点 |
[30:37] | There’s 170 of us on this ship | 这艘船上有170个我们的人 |
[30:39] | and, what — 25 of you? | 你们也就25个人吧 |
[30:42] | You might take down some of us, | 你们也许能干掉我们一些人 |
[30:43] | but we will overrun you. | 但你们打不完我们 |
[30:53] | I’ll go! I’ll go. | 我去 我去 |
[30:55] | Just — just leave my daughter here. | 让我女儿留在这 |
[30:56] | – Mom! – I’ll be all right, darling. | -妈妈 -我会没事的 亲爱的 |
[31:01] | It’s all right, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[31:03] | She’s gonna see your dad, and they’ll be right back. | 她去看你爸爸 他们一会就回来 |
[31:05] | Sit him down. | 让他坐下 |
[31:11] | Where’d you stash it, big man? I know it had to be you. | 你藏哪了 大个子 我知道肯定是你 |
[31:14] | Even if I did… | 就算我知道 |
[31:17] | why would I tell you? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[31:19] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[31:20] | You tell me, or I’m gonna blow your — | 要么你告诉我 要么我就打爆你的… |
[31:21] | Nothing they can do to you, Quincy. | 他们什么都做不了 昆西 |
[31:22] | They need both you and Dr. Scott. | 他们需要你和斯科特博士 |
[31:24] | Got a present for you. | 给你带来了件礼物 |
[31:27] | Quincy! | 昆西 |
[31:28] | Whatever it is they want, just give it to them! | 他们想要什么 给他们就是了 |
[31:30] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:31] | Yeah. You might be right. | 你说得挺对 |
[31:33] | We may need him, but we don’t need her. | 我们是需要他 但是这女人用不着 |
[31:36] | So somebody better start talking. | 所以赶快开口吧 |
[31:37] | Goddamn coward! | 你这个懦夫 |
[31:42] | What the hell is wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人有什么毛病 |
[31:43] | Now, I’m gonna count to five, and I don’t think | 现在 我数到五 我想 |
[31:45] | I need to explain what happens if you don’t come clean! | 我也不用解释你不坦白的后果了吧 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | Please. | 请别伤害她 |
[31:53] | I hid it. | 是我藏起来了 |
[31:55] | I know where it is. | 我知道藏在哪里 |
[31:59] | I’ll kill her. You know I will. | 我会杀了她 你知道我下得了手 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[32:09] | I love you, Kelly. | 我爱你 凯莉 |
[32:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:15] | Where is it?! | 东西在哪里 |
[32:19] | You’ll never find it. | 你永远都不会找到 |
[33:06] | Welcome to Reject City. | 欢迎来到”弃城” |
[33:09] | People live here? | 这些人住在这里吗 |
[33:11] | 487 at last count. | 上次计数 有487人 |
[33:13] | Most of them tried to get into Avocet at some point | 这些人大部分都试过进入艾沃赛特 |
[33:15] | but were deemed not valuable. | 但被认为没有价值 |
[33:18] | Granderson offers her handpicked people security, | 葛兰德森为她挑选的人提供庇护 |
[33:22] | a sense of normalcy. | 人之常情 |
[33:24] | Everyone else eventually finds their way underground. | 其他人最终来到了地下 |
[33:27] | She’ll secure as much of the city as she can, | 她会尽可能地收复城市 |
[33:30] | then she’ll come for us here. | 之后她会过来找我们 |
[33:32] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[33:34] | And the troopers that work for Granderson, | 为葛兰德森工作的警员 |
[33:37] | they know what she’s doing at Olympia — | 他们知道她在奥林匹亚的所作所为吗 |
[33:40] | leading the sick to the slaughter | 屠杀病人 |
[33:42] | and burning them for fuel? | 还烧掉他们作为燃料 |
[33:44] | People do whatever they can to survive. | 人们会为了生存不择手段 |
[33:46] | They make their choices. | 他们做出了选择 |
[33:49] | She must have tried to recruit you. | 她一定试过雇佣你 |
[33:52] | She did. | 确实 |
[33:58] | I know everything that’s gone on in the past few days | 我知道近几天的事情 |
[34:01] | has been very confusing for you. | 一定让你非常困惑 |
[34:04] | It’s a confusing world now — for all of us. | 现在这个世界让所有人困惑 |
[34:08] | But I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[34:11] | I am trying to do as little harm as possible. | 我在尽可能地降低伤害 |
[34:16] | But you should know — | 但你要知道 |
[34:19] | Dr. Tophet has died. | 托非特博士死了 |
[34:21] | He took his own life | 他宁可自杀 |
[34:23] | rather than to tell us where he hid the primordial. | 也不愿告诉我们原始菌株在哪里 |
[34:27] | So… | 所以 |
[34:30] | I need your help to put a stop to all of this. | 我需要你帮我阻止这一切 |
[34:37] | The only way any of this is going to end | 你投降 才是阻止这一切的 |
[34:40] | is for you to give up. | 唯一办法 |
[34:45] | As a lieutenant in the United States Navy, | 作为美利坚合众国的海军上尉 |
[34:48] | I am qualified to accept your surrender. | 我有资格接受你的投降 |
[34:55] | My surrender? | 我投降 |
[34:58] | No. | 不 |
[35:01] | You stay with me, little girl. | 你待在我身边 小姑娘 |
[35:04] | You watch who surrenders to whom. | 看看到底是谁向谁投降 |
[35:45] | You really think you’re gonna get away with this? | 你真觉得你能跑得掉吗 |
[35:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:55] | I have all of her research. | 我有她的所有研究结果 |
[35:58] | I could make the cure, even without her help… | 即使没她帮忙 我也能做出治愈药 |
[36:01] | if I had the primordial. | 如果我有原始菌株的话 |
[36:04] | That is the big “if” now. | 现在这是个大难题了 |
[36:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:13] | Get Granderson on the radio. | 接通葛兰德森的无线电 |
[36:19] | They just tossed his body overboard. | 他们直接把他的尸体抛下了船 |
[36:24] | Lock this asshole in the chart room. | 把这混蛋锁到海图室里面 |
[36:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[36:29] | Want to go for round 2? | 想要再来一轮吗 |
[36:32] | He tries to come out of there, you shoot him. | 他要是想逃出来 就开枪 |
[36:37] | Lieutenant Foster, you’re going on a little trip. | 福斯特上尉 跟我们走一趟 |
[36:40] | N-no, wait, no. | 不 等等 放手 |
[36:43] | Get your hands off of me! Let go of me! No! | 把你手拿开 放开我 不 |
[36:46] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[36:48] | Wait, no! Wait! No! | 等等 不 等等 |
[37:04] | I thought we were going to the lab. | 我们不是要去实验室吗 |
[37:05] | Granderson wants to see the genius. | 葛兰德森想见见这位天才 |
[37:07] | Apparently, her assistant hid something important — | 很显然 她的助手藏了样很重要的东西 |
[37:09] | Bit the bullet rather than give it up. | 宁死也不说出藏在哪 |
[37:11] | Dr. Tophet? | 托非特博士 |
[37:12] | I don’t know his name. | 我又不知道他叫什么 |
[37:26] | Going down? | 往下吗 |
[37:43] | Go ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[37:45] | I’ll take care of him. | 这儿我来处理 |
[37:48] | I thought you left. | 我以为你走了 |
[37:49] | Huh? Oh. I made a new friend. | 我交了个新朋友 |
[37:51] | He told me what was going on down here. | 他告诉我这儿发生了些什么 |
[37:53] | I figured I’d come see it for myself. | 我就想亲自来看看 |
[38:03] | How you doing, Sammy? | 感觉怎么样了 山米 |
[38:07] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[38:08] | Ice-cold bath, and he’s still on fire. | 用冰浴降温 他还是烧得厉害 |
[38:11] | We got to call dad. | 我们得给爸爸打电话 |
[38:12] | No, no, no, no. We’re not dragging your father back here. | 不 不 不 我们不能拖你爸爸后腿 |
[38:15] | Russ will come back. | 鲁斯会回来的 |
[38:17] | And… Sammy will be all right. | 山米 也会好起来的 |
[38:21] | I’m giving him 20 more minutes. | 我再等他二十分钟 |
[38:23] | You’re not giving him anything. | 你不能这样 |
[38:24] | I can go out there! No one will see me! | 我可以出去 没人会发现我的 |
[38:27] | No! You’re not going anywhere. | 不 你哪也不许去 |
[38:29] | You’re staying here with us. | 你得和我们待在一起 |
[38:34] | I’m not gonna let Sam die. | 我不能让山姆死 |
[38:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[38:42] | The master chief — he went on foot. | 军士长是走路去的 |
[38:45] | It takes time. | 所以要花些时间 |
[38:47] | And if there’s medicine to be found, he’ll find it. | 如果有药的话 他会找到的 |
[38:59] | And if someone’s gonna go, it’ll be me. | 如果非要有个人出去 那也是我 |
[39:03] | 20 minutes. | 再等二十分钟 |
[39:36] | There’s an old fire escape — runs off the back, | 有个旧安全出口 在楼的后面 |
[39:38] | Drops off behind a bunch of dumpsters. | 往下连通一堆垃圾桶那儿 |
[39:40] | I scouted the joint. It’s the only safe way out. | 我查看了连接处 这是唯一的安全出路 |
[39:42] | Let me go! I won’t — | 放开我 我不 |
[39:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:45] | Let me go! Get your hands off me! | 放开我 把你手拿开 |
[39:47] | Is that Kara? | 那是卡拉吗 |
[39:49] | Oh, God. No. | 天呐 不好 |
[39:52] | They must have discovered the pregnancy. | 他们一定是发现她怀孕了 |
[39:55] | They’re gonna use the unborn child’s stem cells | 他们想利用未出生婴儿的干细胞 |
[39:57] | to re-create a vaccine. | 来重新制造疫苗 |
[39:59] | You go on. Take the ladder from the roof. | 你先去 走房顶那边的楼梯 |
[40:00] | I’ll take care of her, find Alisha, too. | 我去帮她 顺便去找阿莉莎 |
[40:03] | No way — I think I know where they’ll take her, | 不行 我想我知道他们会带她去哪 |
[40:05] | and I can show you. | 我带你过去 |
[40:07] | Difficult woman. | 你这女人真难搞 |
[40:11] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Yes, doctor. | -带过来 快点 -好的 医生 |
[40:12] | Get her on the table. Warm up the equipment. | 把她放手术台上 打开设备 |
[40:15] | No! No!! | 不 不 |
[40:18] | Stop! No! Stop! | 住手 不 住手 |
[40:19] | Hurry up! Quickly! Take her coveralls off! | 快点 快点 把她工作服脱掉 |
[40:22] | I can’t! | 脱不掉 |
[40:24] | – Just open it up! – Stop! Stop! | -把拉链拉开 -住手 住手 |
[40:25] | – Come on! Quickly! – Help me! | -快点 抓紧时间 -帮帮我 |
[40:30] | The Avocet sub-basement’s right above us. | 我们头上就是艾沃赛特下层地下室 |
[40:32] | She’ll never hear us coming. | 她绝对不会发现我们来了 |
[40:34] | We’re gonna do this your way, | 我们按你的方法来 |
[40:35] | so let’s hope your guy keeps the lights out long enough. | 因此希望你的人能把断电时间拖久一点 |
[40:37] | Sundown is in five minutes. | 五分钟后日落 |
[40:39] | We need to find our people and secure the lab. | 我们得找到我们的人 控制实验室 |
[40:41] | Do what you got to do. I only want Granderson. | 做你该做的 我只想要葛兰德森 |
[40:46] | – Calm down! – Lieutenant! | -冷静一点 -中尉 |
[40:48] | – No! – Listen to me! | -不 -听我说 |
[40:51] | Do you want to save your baby? Huh? | 你想保住你的孩子吗 |
[40:53] | Lieutenant, listen to me. Do you hear what I’m saying? | 中尉 听我说 听到我的话了吗 |
[40:56] | Do you want to save your baby? | 你想保住你的孩子吗 |
[40:59] | ’cause I haven’t done surgery since medical school. | 因为我自医学院毕业后就没做过手术了 |
[41:01] | So if you want at least one of you to survive, | 所以如果你想母子俩至少保住一个 |
[41:04] | I’m gonna need you to calm down and sit still. | 那你就冷静下来 不要动 |
[41:06] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |