时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hand me the syringe. | 注射器递给我 |
[00:23] | If they manage to get the cure from kara’s unborn baby, | 一旦从卡拉腹中孩子的身上提取到治愈药 |
[00:25] | they will absolutely kill her | 他们一定会杀了她 |
[00:26] | and everyone aboard the Nathan James. | 以及内森·詹姆斯号上的所有人 |
[00:31] | Can they really get that from a baby? | 他们真的能从婴儿身上提取吗 |
[00:33] | Yes, they can. | 是的 他们能 |
[00:43] | We’re almost there, boss. | 我们准备的差不多了 老大 |
[00:44] | – Outstanding. – Ready? | -太好了 -准备好了吗 |
[00:47] | Sun’s been down for 30 minutes. | 太阳已经下山30分钟了 |
[00:49] | It’s dark enough. | 天色已经够暗了 |
[00:51] | Let’s turn out the lights. | 把灯给他们都灭掉 |
[00:52] | Pass word on to Green. | 给格林下令 |
[00:54] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:26] | Was that a scheduled shutdown? | 这是计划内停电吗 |
[01:28] | I’m not sure, ma’am. | 我不确定 夫人 |
[01:29] | Vasquez. | 瓦斯奎兹 |
[01:31] | Avocet Power, come in. | 艾沃赛特电力 请回答 |
[01:33] | Avocet Power, what’s going on? | 艾沃赛特电力 发生什么事了 |
[01:36] | Baltimore Water and Power. | 巴尔的摩水电厂 |
[01:37] | How can I help yu this evening? | 今晚有什么可以为您效劳 |
[01:38] | The current hold tie is forever. | 现在的预计等待时间是永远 |
[01:40] | If you need immediate assistance, | 如果您现在就需要帮助 |
[01:42] | please place your lips firmly on my ass cheeks | 请狂亲我的屁屁 |
[01:44] | and press the pound sign. | 并按下货币符号键 |
[01:48] | Yeah. That ought to get a rise out of her. | 好了 这下足以让她恼羞成怒了 |
[01:52] | – Secure this building. – Yes, ma’am. | -保护好这幢大楼 -遵命 夫人 |
[01:54] | And send as many troopers as you can to the power plant. | 派警员去发电厂 越多越好 |
[01:57] | Take reinforcements from the ship, if you have to. | 如有必要 就从船上抽调增员 |
[01:59] | I want the power back on immediately. | 我要立即恢复供电 |
[02:01] | – Copy that. – Alisha! | -收到 -阿莉莎 |
[02:05] | Go and get her. | 去把她逮回来 |
[02:12] | There’s been an attack on the power plant. | 发电厂受到袭击 |
[02:14] | We need troops outside. | 警员请到外面集合 |
[02:16] | Outside right now! All right, everybody. To your positions. | 立即到外面集合 好了 大家各就各位 |
[02:19] | Got it! Stay here. | 收到 待在这儿别动 |
[02:22] | Grab a lamp. We’re gonna finish this. | 拿盏灯来 我们得把这个搞定 |
[02:30] | Move. | 行动 |
[02:32] | Wait here. | 原地待命 |
[02:43] | The Avocet vans are leaving. | 艾沃赛特的车都走了 |
[02:45] | All right, detective, you’re on. | 好的 警探先生 该你上了 |
[02:47] | All right, men, come on! | 好的 弟兄们 行动 |
[02:49] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 我们出发 我们出发 |
[02:51] | Fire in the hole. | 引爆 |
[03:09] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:59] | – Get away from the girl! – Don’t shoot her! | -放开那个女孩儿 -不要杀她 |
[04:01] | Hands on your head! Get down on your knees, now! | 双手抱头 跪在地上 快点儿 |
[04:05] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[04:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:07] | Okay, we’re gonna get you out of here. Okay. | 好了 我们这就带你离开这儿 没事了 |
[04:09] | Let’s get you out of these. | 我帮你把这些解开 |
[04:12] | Let’s get moving. | 咱们抓紧时间撤 |
[04:13] | Startin’ to leave a lot of bodies behind. | 这里要大开杀戒了 |
[04:14] | All right. I’ve got her. | 好的 我扶她下来了 |
[04:16] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[04:19] | Go. | 快走 |
[04:48] | I’m sending a helo and two boats back to town. | 我要派一架直升机和两艘船返回镇上 |
[04:51] | I say again — the power plant has been hit. | 我再说一遍 发电厂遭受攻击 |
[04:53] | I want all available assets off the ship and headed back. | 我要所有可调配人员离舰返回 |
[04:56] | – Copy that. – On Granderson’s orders. | -收到 -这是葛兰德森的命令 |
[04:57] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:32] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[05:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:57] | – Get over to the power plant, now! – Copy that. Let’s go. | -立刻前往发电厂 -收到 跟我来 |
[06:04] | They’re leaving the armory. No more guards. | 他们正离开军械库 没有守卫了 |
[06:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | 不知道 我也不在乎 |
[06:09] | Now’s our chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[06:39] | All right, that’s enough stretching. | 好了 活动够了 |
[06:40] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:43] | I said sit down! | 我说坐下 |
[06:44] | Get ’em in their seats. | 让他们都坐下 |
[06:55] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[06:57] | You said there’ll come a time. | 你说过要等待时机 |
[07:04] | I think it’s about that time. | 我想现在是时候了 |
[07:17] | Move. Move. | 前进 前进 |
[07:20] | Go. | 走 |
[07:24] | Right. Left. | 右边 左边 |
[07:27] | Right there. | 过去 |
[07:29] | Clear. | 安全 |
[07:34] | Granderson’s command center’s on the top floor. | 葛兰德森的指挥中心在顶层 |
[07:35] | You take the east wing, we’ll take the west, | 你从东翼上去 我们走西翼 |
[07:37] | Work our way up. | 分两路攻上去 |
[07:46] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[07:47] | I didn’t come all this way to die in Baltimore. | 我大老远来巴尔的摩不是来送死的 |
[08:38] | Armory. | 军械库 |
[08:42] | My boys. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:56] | All right, take five guys. Cover the east wing. | 好了 带上五个人 清理东翼 |
[08:58] | Secure the lab. I’ll see you up top. | 控制实验室 待会儿顶层见 |
[09:00] | Roger that. Let’s go. | 收到 跟我走 |
[09:09] | Ma’am, we have a security breach. | 夫人 我们遭到敌人入侵 |
[09:11] | Shots fired inside the building. | 大楼里发生了枪战 |
[09:13] | Hamada is dead. | 滨田死了 |
[09:14] | The pregnant sailor and Dr. Scott are missing. | 那个怀孕的水兵和斯科特博士都不见了 |
[09:16] | And my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[09:17] | No sign of her yet. | 还没她的踪迹 |
[09:35] | Seal all exits! | 封锁所有出口 |
[09:36] | No one gets in or out of the building! | 禁止任何人出入这栋大楼 |
[09:38] | Find my daughter. | 找到我女儿 |
[09:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[09:44] | All right, we got to move. | 好了 我们得快走了 |
[09:46] | Fire escape’s across the roof behind the A/C unit. | 穿过屋顶 逃生梯就在空调的后面 |
[09:51] | Are you doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:52] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[09:54] | Wait there. | 等等 |
[09:57] | You two, understood? I want eyes on them. | 你们两个 明白吗 找到他们 |
[09:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | – Change of plans. – What is it? | -计划有变 -怎么了 |
[10:02] | Down, down, down, down, down, down, down. | 下去 下去 下去 |
[10:03] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[10:10] | Don’t know how many there are. | 不知道有多少人 |
[10:11] | No sign of them from overhead. | 从上面看不到 |
[10:12] | Get the power back up. | 重新启动电源 |
[10:17] | Fan out. Get to the main unit. | 散开 快去主控制台 |
[10:19] | How many are there? | 他们有多少人 |
[10:20] | I counted three. | 我数出了三个 |
[11:15] | Up there. | 上面 |
[11:17] | Somebody’s watching us. | 有人在看着我们 |
[11:18] | Damn. We got comms. | 该死 通讯室有我们的人 |
[11:27] | Mess decks, night vision. | 休息舱 夜视 |
[12:10] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:11] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:12] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:16] | Everyone okay? Anyone hit? | 大家都没事吧 有人中枪了吗 |
[12:18] | Any more where you came from, sailor? | 你们还有别的人吗 水兵 |
[12:20] | Ma’am, there’s someone in comms. | 通讯室里还有人 长官 |
[12:21] | Don’t know who, but he’s looking out for us. | 不知道是谁 但帮了我们不少忙 |
[12:24] | Got some goodies for you. Everyone, take one. | 给你们带了点好东西 大家都拿上 |
[12:26] | All right, listen up. You all know the drill. | 听好了 你们都知道该怎么办 |
[12:29] | We flush them up, out, and back aft. | 我们冲出去从船头杀到船尾 |
[12:31] | Let’s go, sailors. | 咱们走 水兵们 |
[12:32] | Everyone to your battle stations. | 所有人各就各位 |
[12:34] | Time to fight! | 该大战一场了 |
[12:36] | Thatababy. | 就是这样 |
[12:38] | Okay, boys, let’s take back our ship. | 伙计们 把我们的船夺回来 |
[12:50] | I grabbed some antibiotics, in case we need ’em. | 以防万一 我还拿了一些抗生素 |
[12:52] | You use them for your arm, Master Chief. | 你应该用这些来治疗你手臂上的伤口 |
[12:55] | Your wound’s opened up again. | 你的伤口又撕裂了 |
[12:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:01] | Looks like the power’s out all over the street. | 看起来整条街都停电了 |
[13:05] | That’s my son’s doing. | 是我儿子干的 |
[13:07] | I’m sure of it. | 肯定是的 |
[13:13] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[13:14] | That’s an Avocet van. Someone’s coming. | 是一辆艾沃赛特的车 有人来了 |
[13:16] | Blow out the candles. Keep an eye out. | 把蜡烛都吹灭了 小心点 |
[13:21] | Get down, Ash. | 趴下 阿什 |
[13:22] | Kids, come over here. | 孩子 快过来 |
[13:23] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[13:31] | Is that the place? | 是这个地方吗 |
[13:32] | You gonna pay me? | 你会给我报酬吗 |
[13:39] | I got twice as many rations last time. | 上次给我的可是这的两倍 |
[13:40] | Can I at least get some water? | 至少能给我点水吧 |
[13:42] | Come on, man. I’m giving you good leads. | 别这样 伙计 我给你的线索多值钱啊 |
[13:44] | This whole neighborhood would be full of sickies without me. | 要是没有我 这片区域早就全是病患了 |
[13:46] | Get lost. | 快滚 |
[13:48] | Call for backup. | 呼叫增援 |
[14:44] | Is anyone in there?! | 有人在吗 |
[14:45] | We’re here to help you! | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[15:21] | There are gonna be more where these guys came from. | 这些家伙肯定还有很多同伙 |
[15:22] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[15:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:38] | Hey, Commodore. | 舰长 |
[15:43] | What’s Lieutenant Foster doing with you? | 福斯特上尉怎么会跟你在一起 |
[15:45] | Crazy witch doctor tried to get the cure from Kara. | 那个疯子医生想从卡拉身上搞到解药 |
[15:49] | I killed him, sir. | 我杀了他 长官 |
[15:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:56] | I’m fine. Quincy’s dead. | 我没事 昆西死了 |
[16:01] | Can your men help get them out of here? | 你的人能带他们离开这儿吗 |
[16:05] | Take them. | 带上他们 |
[16:07] | On me. | 跟着我 |
[16:16] | Go right! Go right! | 去右面 右面 |
[16:19] | Move in! | 突入 |
[16:21] | Go! Go! Cover me. | 上 掩护我 |
[16:25] | Go. | 上 |
[16:29] | The navy’s in the building with Thorwald’s men. | 海军和托瓦尔德的人冲进大楼了 |
[16:32] | They came in through the basement. | 他们是从地下室进来的 |
[16:34] | Ma’am, I think we should call back the chopper | 夫人 我觉得我们该召回直升机 |
[16:36] | and get you out of here. | 把你带离这里 |
[16:38] | Do you think we’re giving up? | 你觉得我们要放弃了吗 |
[16:41] | No, ma’am. | 不 夫人 |
[16:47] | Get me the power plant. I want to know what’s going on. | 联系发电厂 我想知道到底怎么回事 |
[17:06] | Jimmy. | 杰米 |
[17:09] | Thorwald. | 托瓦尔德 |
[17:13] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[17:15] | You don’t belong here. | 你不应该在这里 |
[17:17] | You really don’t get it. | 看来你真的没明白 |
[17:30] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[17:31] | Wait. Take it. | 等等 拿着这个 |
[17:33] | Go on. I’ll catch up. | 你们继续走 我一会追上你们 |
[17:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:35] | That’s an order. Get safe. | 这是命令 注意安全 |
[17:37] | Te– | 特… |
[17:39] | “That’s an order.” Jesus. | “这是命令” 天呐 |
[17:41] | All right, let’s go this way. | 好了 我们往这边走 |
[17:51] | What’s your count? | 你那儿的人数 |
[17:52] | I got 67 of them in the cafeteria. | 我在餐厅控制了67个人 |
[17:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:57] | Find another way to Granderson. | 你们去找葛兰德森 |
[17:58] | I got to get these people out of here. | 我得把这些人救走 |
[18:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:11] | United States Navy! We’re gettin’ ya out of here! | 美国海军前来营救你们了 |
[18:13] | Everyone, come on! | 所有人快走 |
[18:15] | In here! Come on! | 往这走 快点 |
[18:16] | Come on! Go! | 动作快点 |
[18:18] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[18:25] | Lab is secure. | 已控制实验室 |
[18:26] | Say again, lab is secure. | 重复 已控制实验室 |
[18:28] | We’ve got Dr. Scott in pocket. | 我们已找到斯科特博士 |
[18:30] | Lieutenant Green, what is your sitrep? | 格林上尉 报告情况 |
[18:35] | Sir, I can’t hold them off much longer. | 长官 我快拖不住他们了 |
[18:37] | All right. Get out of there. | 收到 赶快撤离 |
[18:49] | I’m running out of ammo! | 我快没有弹药了 |
[18:51] | Get out of there! That is a direct order! | 赶快撤离 这是直接命令 |
[18:53] | – Move, now! – Roger that! | -立刻撤离 -收到 |
[18:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:28] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[19:31] | Okay! | 好了 |
[19:41] | Wh-where are we going? | 我…我们要去哪 |
[19:43] | We still have the primary rally point. | 我们还有主要集合点可以去 |
[19:44] | We can wait there. | 我们可以去那里等 |
[19:45] | Vulture team, I’m on foot. I’m being pursued. | 秃鹫小队 我在步行 有人追我 |
[19:47] | I say again, I have at least six troopers on my tail. | 重复 至少有六个警员跟在我后面 |
[19:50] | And I don’t want to bring them your way. | 我不想把他们引到你那儿去 |
[19:56] | I’m gonna swing back around at Saratoga | 我会去萨拉托加附近 |
[19:58] | And — where am I? — Fremont. | 我在哪里 费利蒙 |
[20:00] | Saratoga and Fremont! | 萨拉托加和费利蒙 |
[20:03] | Master chief, we have two vans now. | 军士长 我们现在有两辆车 |
[20:05] | You take one. I’ll take the other. | 你开一辆 我开另一辆 |
[20:07] | I promised the captain I’d look after you. | 我跟舰长保证 我会保护你 |
[20:09] | And you did. | 你的确保护了我 |
[20:11] | I got it from here. | 现在开始交给我吧 |
[20:12] | We’ll meet you at the rally point. | 我们集合点回合 |
[20:13] | I still know how to hide | 我知道如何躲藏 |
[20:15] | and I still know how to fight. | 我知道如何战斗 |
[20:17] | Go. Help your shipmates. | 去吧 帮你的船员 |
[20:19] | Lieutenant green, Cobra Team. I’ve got wheels | 格林中尉 这是眼镜蛇小队 我有车 |
[20:21] | and can have eyes on you in less than five minutes. | 五分钟之内就可以找到你 |
[20:23] | Hang tight. | 坚持住 |
[20:25] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[20:26] | All right, kids, get in the van. | 好的 孩子们 上车 |
[20:28] | Come on, quick! | 快点 |
[20:31] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 跟上 |
[20:33] | Go. They’re gone. | 快点 他们已经离开了 |
[20:36] | Nicely intercepted. | 拦截的很好 |
[20:38] | Get the main unit up. All right, check it out. | 主控制台可以工作了 检查一下 |
[20:40] | I’m trying. Give me a second. | 我正在努力 给我点时间 |
[20:42] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[20:44] | Okay, go. Check it. | 好 快 检查一下 |
[20:46] | Power up in 5, 4, 3… | 通电 5 4 3… |
[20:50] | Power up. | 通电成功 |
[20:52] | Good. It’s on. | 好的 启动了 |
[20:57] | Gloria, get to the other post. | 格罗瑞亚 去另一个工作台上 |
[21:01] | Attention people of Avocet, we are under attack… | 艾沃赛特的人注意 我们正在遭受 |
[21:05] | Keep coming. Try to stay together. | 继续前进 大家尽量待在一起 |
[21:06] | …from rogue elements of the military. | 军队里的反叛分子的袭击 |
[21:09] | We are under attack! | 我们正在遭受袭击 |
[21:10] | If you see a navy uniform, | 如果你看到穿海军制服的人 |
[21:13] | – Don’t be fooled. – Keep coming. | -别被蒙骗 -继续前进 |
[21:15] | – Try to stay in this room. – They’ve sabotaged our water supply. | -待在这里 -他们已经破坏了供水系统 |
[21:17] | There. That’s one of ’em. | 她 她是其中之一 |
[21:18] | No. I am a member of the U.S. Navy. | 不 我是美国海军 |
[21:21] | – I’m here to help you. – We are all warriors now. | -我是来这帮助你的 -我们现在都是战士 |
[21:23] | – I repeat, this is Amy Granderson. – Get her! | -重复 我是艾米·葛兰德森 -抓住她 |
[21:24] | – No. – Get her. Get her! | -不 -抓住她 抓住她 |
[21:28] | We are under attack. | 我们正在遭受袭击 |
[21:30] | I repeat, we are under attack. | 重复 我们正在遭受袭击 |
[21:32] | Stop right there! | 别动 |
[21:34] | – Don’t be fooled. – Listen to me. | -别被骗了 -听我说 |
[21:35] | There are hundreds of innocent people in the building. | 这栋楼里有成百上千的无辜人士 |
[21:38] | They are in danger. | 他们面临着危险 |
[21:39] | We have to help them, get them out of here. | 我们必须帮助他们 带他们离开 |
[21:41] | We are under attack. | 我们正在遭受袭击 |
[21:43] | They’ve infiltrated our power plant. | 他们已经潜入我们的发电厂 |
[21:49] | We must fight to take what’s ours. | 我们必须为了属于自己的东西而战斗 |
[21:52] | We must fight to defend everything we’ve built. | 我们必须要为我们建立的一切而战斗 |
[22:05] | Radios down. | 保持无线电沉默 |
[22:06] | We’ll link up on the lower level. | 我们在地下会合 |
[22:14] | Thanks, Master Chief. | 谢了 军士长 |
[22:16] | Anytime, sir. | 愿意效劳 长官 |
[22:39] | They’re not fighting. | 他们都没战斗 |
[22:40] | They’re running away! | 他们在逃跑 |
[22:43] | Ma’am, people are just trying to get out of the cross fire. | 夫人 人们只是想逃离交火地带 |
[22:45] | I don’t want them out of the cross fire. | 我不想他们逃离 |
[22:49] | We’re not making this easy for Captain Chandler. | 我们不能就这么便宜了钱德勒舰长 |
[22:52] | Nobody leaves the building. See to it. | 没人能离开大楼 确保这一点 |
[22:54] | Go. | 快去 |
[22:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[22:58] | – Got it. Got it. Clear. Clear. – Just hang in there. | -明白 明白 安全 安全 -坚持住 |
[23:00] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[23:01] | – Green, that you? – She’s lost a lot of blood, sir. | -格林 是你吗 -她失血过多 长官 |
[23:06] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[23:08] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:11] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[23:12] | I know, lieutenant. I know. | 我知道 中尉 我知道 |
[23:15] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[23:18] | We got to move her. | 我们得带她走 |
[23:19] | She’s not gonna make it, not till we close this wound up. | 她坚持不住的 除非我们把伤口缝合 |
[23:22] | You got people in the tunnels. Can they help? | 地道里有你的人 他们能帮忙吗 |
[23:25] | – Follow me. – All right. Get her out of here. | -跟我来 -好了 带她离开 |
[23:26] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. Up. | 来 我们走 起来 |
[23:29] | I got you. I got you. Here we go. | 我扶着你 我扶着你 走 |
[23:33] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[23:36] | Get back! Get back, now! | 回去 回去 马上 |
[23:38] | Let us go! | 让我们走 |
[23:39] | Everybody, stay back! | 所有人 呆在里面 |
[23:40] | They’re gonna kill us! | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[23:41] | Nobody leaves! | 没人能离开 |
[23:48] | Get your asses out of here. Come on, come on, come on. | 快点离开这 快跑 快跑 |
[23:55] | Now. | 现在 |
[24:19] | Barker. | 巴克 |
[24:24] | Barker. | 巴克 |
[24:37] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[24:53] | Come on, boys. | 加油 小伙子们 |
[25:27] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[25:50] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[25:54] | Smokin’ and sinkin’! | 战无不胜 |
[26:15] | I found Dr. Scott at the tunnel entrance. | 我在地道入口找到斯科特博士了 |
[26:16] | She’s secure. She was with Lieutenant Foster. | 她安全了 她和福斯特上尉在一起 |
[26:20] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[26:21] | Just hang on, baby girl. We’re getting you back to the ship. | 坚持住 宝贝 我们带你回船上 |
[26:23] | No, I can’t go back. I can’t go back. | 不 我不能回去 我不能回去 |
[26:25] | I got it from here. You’re clear. Go. Go! | 我来接手把 没你事了 走吧 |
[26:27] | No. I can’t. I can’t go back. | 不 我不能 我不能回去 |
[26:30] | Not to the ship. | 不能回船上去 |
[26:46] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[26:48] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[26:49] | Gonna read me my rights? | 要给我宣读我的权利了吗 |
[26:51] | No, and I forgot to bring my handcuffs. | 不 我忘带手铐来了 |
[26:55] | Hoping I’d go without a fight? | 想我不反抗就乖乖跟你走吗 |
[26:57] | Not your style. Why change now? | 那不是你的风格 现在也不会改变 |
[27:01] | The things we could’ve done for this city. | 我们本可以为这个城市做许多事 |
[27:05] | We didn’t have to be enemies. | 我们没必要做敌人 |
[27:06] | Yeah, we did. | 不 我们已经是了 |
[27:09] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 |
[27:18] | Ma’am, time to go. | 夫人 该走了 |
[27:28] | Sailors are out and fighting on the ship! | 海军都跑出来了 正在舰上战斗 |
[27:30] | Someone took control of their cameras! | 有人控制了监控 |
[27:32] | – Who? – The hell if I know. | -谁 -我他妈怎么知道 |
[27:34] | We’re getting hit from all sides! | 我们受到了来自各方的攻击 |
[27:38] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[29:00] | Roof. | 楼顶 |
[29:04] | She’s headed for the roof. | 她逃去楼顶了 |
[29:18] | Attention, people of Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩的人注意 |
[29:21] | U.S.S. Nathan James is back under the control of her crew. | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号已经由船员夺回掌控 |
[29:25] | – Let’s go. – This ship is now engaged | -快走 -此艘舰船现在 |
[29:26] | in the fight to free Baltimore and spread the cure | 正为了解放巴尔的摩以及为所有市民 |
[29:30] | of the red flu to all of its citizens. | 送去红色流感的治愈药物而战斗 |
[29:34] | This message goes out to Amy Granderson | 这则消息是传递给艾米·葛兰德森 |
[29:37] | and all those loyal to her. | 以及所有她的忠实拥护者的 |
[29:39] | Nathan James has been liberated | 内森·詹姆斯号现已摆脱控制 |
[29:41] | and has joined the fight against you. | 并加入了反抗你们的战斗 |
[29:43] | We demand your immediate surrender. | 我们要求你们立即投降 |
[29:45] | Lay down your arms… | 放下武器 |
[29:49] | or be subject to the full force | 否则将遭受美国海军的 |
[29:50] | of the United States Navy. | 全面攻击 |
[30:00] | How far out is the helicopter? | 直升机还有多久才来 |
[30:02] | – Two minutes away, ma’am. – Secure the plant. | -还有两分钟 女士 -保护好发电厂 |
[30:04] | Head back to base. And where is Norris? | 返回基地 诺里斯去哪了 |
[30:06] | Norris is dead by now. | 诺里斯已经死了 |
[30:11] | You want to be the last to die for a lost cause? | 败局已定 你想成为最后一个送命的人吗 |
[30:15] | What are you doing? Shoot him! | 你在等什么 朝他开枪啊 |
[30:17] | There are 200 more where I came from. | 我后面还有两百多个人 |
[30:21] | You heard my X.O. | 你听到我的大副说的了 |
[30:22] | We’ve taken back our ship, | 我们已经夺回了自己的船 |
[30:25] | this building is ours, | 这栋大楼是我们的了 |
[30:26] | and we’re telling the people of Baltimore | 我们正告诉巴尔的摩的人 |
[30:28] | that your killing zone at Olympia | 你们在奥林匹亚的屠杀区 |
[30:30] | is out of business. | 已经不存在了 |
[30:32] | You have two choices — | 你有两个选择 |
[30:35] | a trial… | 接受审判 |
[30:37] | or a funeral. | 或者举行葬礼 |
[30:43] | I gave you a direct order. | 我命令你 |
[30:45] | Shoot. | 开枪 |
[30:51] | I am not going anywhere with you. | 我哪儿都不会跟你去的 |
[30:53] | I found your daughter | 我找到你女儿了 |
[30:55] | lying in a pool of her own blood, | 躺在自己的鲜血流成的血泊中 |
[30:57] | Shot by your guards, under your order! | 击中她的是你的守卫 接受的是你的命令 |
[31:04] | My children | 我的孩子 |
[31:06] | were lined up to be murdered | 曾是那些排着队 |
[31:09] | and sent to the ovens, | 被送去炉子里的 |
[31:11] | along with thousands of desperate people… | 成千上万绝望的人当中的一员 |
[31:15] | …all so you can keep the lights on | 只为了给那些被你选择的少数人 |
[31:18] | for your select few. | 提供能源 |
[31:19] | You don’t know! | 你根本不明白 |
[31:21] | The virus was spreading! | 病毒已经扩散了 |
[31:23] | So you get to decide who lives and who dies?! | 所以你可以决定谁生谁死 |
[31:26] | There was panic, Captain, | 这里发生了恐慌 船长 |
[31:29] | and I remained calm. | 而我保持了镇定 |
[31:32] | Everybody was fleeing underground, | 所有人都在逃往地下 |
[31:34] | but I stood firm! | 我坚持了下来 |
[31:36] | There was no plan and I built this. | 没有任何计划 是我创造了这里 |
[31:40] | I’m the reason these people have survived this long. | 我是这些人存活至今的原因 |
[31:43] | Except when you had the cure in hand, | 只是即使你手里有了解药 |
[31:47] | you wouldn’t stop! | 你还不肯停止 |
[31:49] | You continued killing. | 你还在继续杀戮 |
[31:54] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[31:56] | Your grand social experiment is history. | 你的社会试验已成为历史 |
[32:02] | I’m offering you the chance. | 我给你个机会 |
[32:06] | Surrender with honor. | 有尊严地投降 |
[32:08] | And who will judge me? You? | 谁会来审判我 你吗 |
[32:11] | Not me. A jury of your peers. | 不是我 你的人组成的陪审团 |
[32:17] | Pick up the radio. | 拿起无线电 |
[32:19] | Stand down your troopers. | 让你的警员退下 |
[32:22] | Shut down Olympia. | 关闭奥林匹亚 |
[32:24] | Turn away your helo and come peacefully. | 让直升机离开 和平移交 |
[32:28] | It’s the only way for you now. | 这是你现在唯一的出路 |
[32:45] | Th-this is Amy — | 这里是艾米 |
[32:48] | This is Amy Granderson. | 这里是艾米·葛兰德森 |
[32:50] | Stand down. | 所有人退下 |
[32:52] | Cease and desist | 停止 |
[32:55] | all operations at Olympia. | 奥林匹亚的一切行动 |
[33:00] | Repeat — stand down. | 重复一遍 所有人退下 |
[33:06] | We are surrendering. | 我们投降 |
[33:22] | I am not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[33:25] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[33:28] | Dr. Hamada assured me | 滨田医生向我保证 |
[33:32] | that the cocktail provided | 鸡尾酒混合药会让他们 |
[33:33] | a quick and painless death. | 迅速无痛的死亡 |
[33:38] | I insisted on it. | 我坚持让他这样 |
[34:06] | Nathan James, arriving. | 内森·詹姆斯号 船长到舰 |
[35:09] | You saved it? | 你保护了它 |
[35:11] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[35:13] | Doc Rios. | 是里欧斯医生 |
[35:15] | And Quincy. | 还有昆西 |
[35:23] | Doc said to get that on ice ASAP. | 医生说要尽快冷藏 |
[35:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:13] | Thank you, Holland. I got it from here. | 谢了 霍兰德 接下来交给我吧 |
[36:14] | Sir. Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[36:25] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[36:41] | You’ll stay here until I can find you a stateroom. | 在我给你们找到客房前你们就待在这儿 |
[36:49] | I’ll use my at-sea cabin for now. | 我先住在集体船舱里 |
[36:52] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[36:55] | We’ll sort things out here in Baltimore. | 我们把巴尔的摩的事处理好 |
[37:03] | Then we head back home to Norfolk, | 然后回诺福克的家 |
[37:06] | so the crew can look for their families. | 让船员们去寻找他们的家人 |
[37:11] | And, from there, we’ll figure things out. | 那以后的事情 到时再说 |
[40:17] | So, this is home. | 这才是家 |