时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 北大西洋 五个月前 | |
[00:10] | Bearing 0-4-5. | 方位0-4-5 |
[00:12] | Steady 10 knots. | 航速10节 |
[00:15] | I can’t see. | 我看不到了 |
[00:19] | Sir? Sir? | 长官 长官 |
[00:22] | Holding course, steady. | 保持航行路线 |
[00:23] | – Depth — sonar? – Captain? | -深度…声呐 -舰长 |
[00:25] | Bearing 0-4-5… | 航向0-4-5 |
[00:44] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[00:47] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:49] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[00:54] | What the hell is going on, Sean? | 这是怎么回事 肖恩 |
[00:56] | Everyone’s dead but us. | 除了我们其他人都死了 |
[00:58] | We lost the captain. We’re all alone. | 舰长死了 就剩我们了 |
[01:01] | There’s no answer from the base at Faslane. | 法斯莱恩那边的基地也没有回应 |
[01:03] | How we gonna get home? | 我们怎么回家 |
[01:06] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[01:08] | We’ll get home, bruv. | 我们会回家的 兄弟 |
[01:09] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:13] | Because I do. | 我就是知道 |
[02:01] | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 海军先锋 | |
[02:34] | Hope. | 希望 |
[02:36] | Such a rarified concept these days. | 现如今已是遥不可及的概念 |
[02:39] | High in demand… and short in supply. | 众人皆求 却寥寥无几 |
[02:43] | I’m enjoying recording these logs again. | 我又开始喜欢录航海日志了 |
[02:46] | Until recently, I had given up on them. | 我原先已经放弃了 |
[02:49] | With no connection to the outside world, | 跟外界没有联系的情况下 |
[02:51] | they were serving as little more than just a diary. | 这些视频不过就是日记 |
[02:54] | But now with the satellite network up and running, | 但现在卫星网络又可以正常运行了 |
[02:58] | they have become my trusty carrier pigeons. | 这些视频变成了我信赖的信鸽 |
[03:03] | I am happy to report that the cure has landed safely | 我很高兴地告诉大家 治愈药剂已经 |
[03:05] | in labs across the country and in Europe, | 安全送达全美和欧洲的实验室 |
[03:08] | and I am on my way to you, Dr. Hunter, | 我马上就去找你了 亨特博士 |
[03:12] | my friend, my mentor. | 我的朋友 我的导师 |
[03:15] | We’ll be stopping first in Savannah | 我们会先在萨凡纳停船靠岸 |
[03:16] | to set up a lab there, | 在那里建一座实验室 |
[03:17] | before heading down to you in Florida with the cure. | 然后就带着治愈药剂去佛罗里达找你 |
[03:21] | As promised, | 如我承诺 |
[03:21] | I am uploading my data to the secured satellite, | 我会把我的研究数据上传到安全卫星上 |
[03:24] | and I would love for you to take a look at the work we’ve done, | 我很想让您看看我们的研究 |
[03:28] | and get your thoughts on faster methods for replication. | 期待您帮我们找到复制药剂更快的方法 |
[03:31] | Because time, as you well know, is of the essence, | 您也知道 现在时间宝贵 |
[03:36] | and millions still continue to live at risk. | 还有上百万人处于危险之中 |
[03:39] | So take of yourself, old friend, | 一定照顾好自己 老朋友 |
[03:43] | and I’ll be seeing you shortly. | 我们很快就能见面了 |
[03:46] | The door to the autoclave still won’t shut, | 高压灭菌器的门仍然关不上 |
[03:49] | and we’re nearly out of ethanol. | 我们的酒精快用完了 |
[03:50] | I know. We’ve been running the equipment at full capacity. | 我知道 所有设备都一直在满载运转 |
[03:53] | And with what those troopers did to us in Baltimore, | 在巴尔的摩时那些警员好一阵折腾 |
[03:56] | it’s a wonder that anything is working at all. | 现在设备还能运转就已经是奇迹了 |
[03:59] | Excuse me, ma’am. You need to see this. | 打扰了 你需要看看这个 |
[04:04] | Hospital ship U.S.N.S. Solace departed Naval Station Norfolk | 美国海军平静号医务船于两周前离开诺福克军港 |
[04:07] | two weeks ago bearing south-southeast. | 朝东南偏南方向航行 |
[04:09] | – Destination? – That’s just it, sir. | -目的地呢 -没了 长官 |
[04:11] | The harbor master log doesn’t show one. | 港口主管日志上没写 |
[04:13] | So it headed out to sea to avoid the pandemic, | 所以医务船出海是为了避开疾病爆发 |
[04:15] | maybe create a safe hospital offshore. | 甚至是想在海上建起安全医院 |
[04:17] | That’s what I thought, sir, | 我开始也是这么想的 长官 |
[04:18] | but then I checked the ship’s manifest, | 但随后我查看了乘客名单 |
[04:20] | and aside from a skeleton crew from | 除了军事海运司令部 |
[04:22] | the military sealift command to run the ship, | 派出的负责操作船只的基本船员外 |
[04:24] | there were only 15 doctors on board. | 船上只有15名医生 |
[04:25] | I mean, that’s well below reduced operating status. | 即便是简化出海状态 人员配置也远远不够 |
[04:27] | With the plague, maybe that’s all that’s left. | 也许因为瘟疫的缘故只剩15名医生了 |
[04:29] | Even so, master chief, | 即便如此 军士长 |
[04:31] | the Solace was especially retrofitted | 平静号在出海航行前 |
[04:32] | before going underway — | 被特殊改造过… |
[04:34] | negative pressure equipment, incubators, thermocyclers. | 负压供水设备 恒温器 温度循环器 |
[04:37] | Precisely the tools one needs to make a biolab. | 刚好是建立生物实验室所需设备 |
[04:40] | 15 doctors, all that equipment — | 15名医生 还有那些设备 |
[04:42] | think that’s the missing lab from Norfolk? | 你觉得这就是诺福克那个消失的实验室吗 |
[04:44] | It has to be. Put on a ship and moved offshore. | 肯定是 装上船然后搬到海上 |
[04:49] | – Let’s call ’em. – Aye, sir. | -联系他们 -遵命 长官 |
[04:52] | They brought enough equipment on that hospital ship | 那艘医务船上的设备足以 |
[04:54] | to build a lab three times the size of ours. | 建一座三倍于我们的实验室 |
[04:56] | With the cure, they can produce tens of thousands of doses a day | 有了治愈药 他们每天可以生产数以万计药剂 |
[05:00] | and get them directly to the people who need it. | 并且把药剂直接送给需要的人 |
[05:03] | South America, Europe. | 南美 欧洲 |
[05:06] | We’re gettin’ another ship. | 我们要有两艘船了 |
[05:54] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[05:56] | Now I know how much all of you like carrying a load, | 我知道你们都很想独自承担任务 |
[05:58] | but the truth is we could use a little help. | 但我们确实需要帮手 |
[05:59] | So I want to introduce you to two of our new team members. | 所以让我来介绍一下团队的两位新成员 |
[06:01] | Both of these sailors were part of | 三个月前 出事的时候 |
[06:03] | the Navy’s special warfare joint operation | 这两位水手都在诺福克 |
[06:05] | training program in Norfolk | 参加海军的 |
[06:06] | when shit hit the rotors about three months ago. | 特别联合作战训练项目 |
[06:08] | They volunteered to join us on our mission south. | 他们自愿加入我们 南下执行任务 |
[06:10] | Senior Chief Taylor, Royal Australian Navy. | 高级军士长泰勒 澳大利亚皇家海军 |
[06:12] | You can call me Wolf. | 可以叫我狼 |
[06:13] | He is the real deal. | 他是真行家 |
[06:15] | A diver, E.O.D. Expert, and all-around operator. | 潜水员 爆破处理专家 还是全线操作员 |
[06:17] | – Proud to join the team. – Welcome aboard. | -很荣幸加入你们 -欢迎登舰 |
[06:20] | – Hey, Wolf. Tex. – Hey. | -你好 狼 我是泰克斯 -你好 |
[06:22] | And this is Lieutenant Ravit Bivas. | 这是拉维·碧瓦中尉 |
[06:24] | Israeli Defense Forces — | 以色列国防军 |
[06:26] | expert diver and intelligence operator. | 潜水专家 情报专员 |
[06:28] | Wow. We are a regular coalition of the living. | 哇 这下职位齐全了 |
[06:31] | That’s right. Now let’s make our new friends feel welcome, | 没错 来好好招待新来的朋友吧 |
[06:34] | Show ’em the ropes. | 带他们逛逛 |
[06:35] | That is all. | 解散 |
[06:37] | – Hey, man. – Lieutenant Burk, Carlton. | -你好 -卡尔顿·博克中尉 |
[06:40] | Yeah, sounds great. | 挺不错的 |
[06:41] | You know, when I was deployed in the gulf, | 我被派驻到海湾那边的时候 |
[06:43] | I spent some time outside Tel Aviv, | 我在特拉维夫外面待了一阵子 |
[06:44] | a town called Gi-va-tayim. | 一个叫吉瓦提姆的小镇 |
[06:46] | – Givatayim. – Right. | -吉瓦塔伊姆 -对 |
[06:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[06:51] | Hey, Wolf, let me ask you a question. | 狼 我问你个问题 |
[06:53] | Do you think them Navy regs on fraternization | 你觉得不许建立私人关系的军规 |
[06:55] | apply to foreigners? | 对外国人适用吗 |
[06:57] | You better check the rule book. | 最好去查查 |
[06:59] | I’m just being hospitable. | 我只是友好一下 |
[07:04] | I say again, this is U.S.S. Nathan James | 重复 这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[07:06] | hailing U.S.N.S. Solace T-AH21 in the green | 经由卫星高频通信 呼叫美国海军 |
[07:09] | on sat-hi-com. How do you copy? Over. | 平静号 T-AH21 收到请回复 完毕 |
[07:14] | Still nothing, sir. | 还是没回音 长官 |
[07:15] | Sir, I’m assuming that if they took the lab from Norfolk, | 长官 他们要是带走了诺福克的实验室 |
[07:18] | they brought their call sign with them. | 应该也会用他们的通信讯号 |
[07:20] | You try hailing them on navy red or fleet tac? | 用海军红频或是舰队战略频道试过吗 |
[07:22] | Yes, sir. No joy. | 试过 没反应 |
[07:23] | Nothing on their mars station frequencies either. | 其他频率也没有回音 |
[07:25] | Gator, hospital ships still use their beacons don’t they? | 盖特 医务船仍然会用信标吧 |
[07:28] | To announce their presence as noncombatants? | 告诉别人他们是非战斗人员 |
[07:30] | Yes, sir. Prerecorded voice broadcasts once per hour, | 是的 长官 每小时广播一次录制好的音频 |
[07:32] | that’s the rule, but the range is over the horizon, | 这是规定 不过距离只到海平面 |
[07:34] | and we’re not picking anything up. | 我们什么都收不到 |
[07:35] | Well, they couldn’t have gone too far. | 他们不会走太远 |
[07:39] | Bridge, this is the Captain. | 舰桥 我是舰长 |
[07:40] | Come to course 1-7-5, all engines ahead full. | 沿1-7-5方向航行 全速前进 |
[07:44] | Harbor master log said they went south by southeast. | 港口的日志说他们朝东南偏南方向航行 |
[07:48] | – Let’s find ’em. – Aye, sir. | -咱们去找他们 -遵命 长官 |
[08:00] | Hospital ship’s nearly twice the size of ours. | 医务船有我们两个大 |
[08:02] | It’s a 70-foot climb from the water up to the O2 deck. | 从水面到氧气舱要爬大约21米 |
[08:05] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:07] | Steam powered, one screw. | 蒸汽动力 单螺旋桨 |
[08:10] | Yeah, but no guns. | 可是没枪啊 |
[08:11] | I’ll take a smallboy any day. | 我随随便便打他们 |
[08:12] | Hell, yeah. Built to fight, just like us. | 是啊 像我们一样 为战斗而生 |
[08:17] | That’s nice. Keep that left hand up. | 不错 左手保持住 手向上 |
[08:19] | – I know. – Yeah, yeah, you know. | -我知道 -是啊 你知道 |
[08:21] | Come on! You punch like a girl. | 加把劲 跟个姑娘似的 |
[08:27] | Nice. Nice. | 不错 不错 |
[08:36] | Caught you slipping, buddy. | 你走神了 伙计 |
[08:37] | Come on, Tex. | 得了吧 泰克斯 |
[08:42] | They’re just friends, by the way. | 对了 他们只是朋友 |
[08:44] | Had a little convo with Wolf. | 跟狼聊了一下 |
[08:49] | All right, not that you’re interested. | 好吧 反正你也没兴趣 |
[08:50] | Whoa, hey, hey. What’d he say? | 等等 他怎么说 |
[08:53] | He says she’s like a sister to him. | 他说她就像他的妹妹 |
[08:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:58] | Just don’t break her heart. | 别伤了她的心 |
[09:00] | You don’t wanna tangle with the big brother. | 小心大哥来收拾你 |
[09:06] | The United States Hospital Ship Solace | 美国医务船平静号 |
[09:08] | transmitting in the clear without encryption | 根据第二次日内瓦会谈议定的 |
[09:10] | or secret codes as required by article 34 | 34号章程中所规定的 |
[09:13] | of the second Geneva convention | 关于伤病 |
[09:15] | for the amelioration of the condition of | 及舰船遇难军人的 |
[09:17] | the wounded, sick, and shipwrecked members | 修正条例 |
[09:19] | of the armed forces at sea. United States… | 向所有人无加密广播 美国… |
[09:31] | It’s a diagram of the Grace, sister ship of Solace. | 这是恩赐号的图纸 平静号的姊妹舰 |
[09:34] | From what I understand, they’re practically identical. | 就我的理解 两艘船一模一样 |
[09:36] | They most likely constructed their labs here, | 他们的实验室应该在这 |
[09:38] | two levels below the O2 machine. | 氧气机下面两层 |
[09:40] | Best place for negative pressure and ventilation. | 这里的负压和通风最理想 |
[09:43] | – You’ll want to check — – Excuse me. | -你需要…-抱歉打扰了 |
[09:45] | Sir, we picked up Solace’s beacon. | 长官 我们收到了平静号的信标 |
[09:47] | O.O.D. reports they are in range of bridge-to-bridge, | 执勤官员说已经进入了通信范围 |
[09:49] | but they’re not answering our hails on any channel. | 但他们没有在任何频道回应我们的呼叫 |
[09:51] | They still moving? | 他们还在移动吗 |
[09:52] | It appears not, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[09:55] | Why does this story sound familiar? | 为什么这情形这么耳熟 |
[09:57] | This bloody virus… | 这该死的病毒 |
[10:01] | Well, at the very least, | 至少 |
[10:02] | we’ll be able to salvage their lab, right? | 我们能抢救出他们的实验室 对吧 |
[10:06] | That’ll be our mission. | 那就是我们的任务 |
[10:07] | Once we get the ship secured, | 一经确保船上安全 |
[10:09] | you can jump onboard and take stock. | 你就可以上船 进行补给 |
[10:10] | Then off to Florida and Georgia. | 然后前往弗罗里达和佐治亚 |
[10:11] | The labs are waiting for us. | 那里的实验室在等着我们 |
[10:13] | I’ll alert the team, bring you right up alongside. | 我会提醒队员 很快带你上船 |
[10:16] | Master chief. | 军士长 |
[10:19] | They put themselves out to sea, | 他们把自己留在海上 |
[10:23] | waiting for us. | 等着我们 |
[10:26] | And we were late. | 我们却来晚了 |
[11:02] | So, Wolf. Badass name. Who gave you that? | 狼 名字挺威猛 谁给你起的 |
[11:06] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[11:10] | All right, cool. | 是吗 很好 |
[11:12] | Yeah, you’re probably used to your Tavor rifle. | 你可能已经习惯用TAR步枪了 |
[11:16] | MP7’s better for close in fighting, | 但MP7更适合近战 |
[11:17] | but could be a little tricky. | 但不太容易上手 |
[11:24] | Yeah, guess you got it. | 看来你已经会用了 |
[11:31] | Just didn’t see it coming. | 只是没料到 |
[11:33] | I was working joint operations down in little creek. | 我当时正在一条小河里进行联合行动 |
[11:36] | Yeah, things got bad real fast. | 情况恶化的相当迅速 |
[11:38] | I mean, one day, they’re talking about | 前一天他们还在谈论 |
[11:40] | a few isolated cases of this crazy flu. | 几个被隔离的患了不得了流感的人 |
[11:43] | The next thing, there’s general havoc and the airports are closed. | 接下来 就发生大规模骚动 机场被关闭 |
[11:46] | We went from setting up hospitals | 我们先是设立医院 |
[11:48] | to enforcing quarantines | 后又强制隔离 |
[11:50] | to running for our bloody lives. | 然后奔波逃命 |
[11:52] | Nobody knew which way was up. | 没人知道哪里是安全的 |
[11:55] | I always wondered how it all went down here. | 我很好奇外面的世界都怎么样了 |
[11:57] | Yeah, most of the big cities in Australia | 澳大利亚多数大城市 |
[11:59] | were hit pretty hard, too. | 伤亡也都非常惨烈 |
[12:01] | Never managed to call home. | 再没打通过家里的电话 |
[12:03] | My brothers, my sister. | 我的兄弟们 我姐姐 |
[12:05] | This place isn’t exactly home, but… | 这地方虽然不是实际意义上的家 |
[12:08] | you’ve got a family here. | 但这里有家人 |
[12:10] | Appreciate that, Miller, really. | 我很感激 米勒 真的 |
[12:14] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[12:21] | CIWS is down, | 近战系统坏了 |
[12:24] | but we’ll have S.C.A.T. teams ready for you | 但如果你需要支援 |
[12:25] | if you need support. | 攻击艇小队已经就绪 |
[12:26] | All right, well, we’ll be ready. | 好的 我们会准备好的 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:31] | I, uh, saw your new team members. | 我看到了你的新队员 |
[12:37] | Come on. Jealousy is a useless emotion. | 别这样 嫉妒是无用的情绪 |
[12:40] | I agree. I’m just saying all the girls are talking about | 我同意 我只是想说姑娘们都在谈论 |
[12:43] | the man from down under. | 那个澳大利亚男人 |
[12:54] | – G’day. – G’day. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:57] | This is United States Warship 1-5-1 | 这里是美国战舰在你们船首右舷 |
[13:00] | on your starboard bow, | 151度方向 |
[13:01] | Hailing you over channel 1-6, over. | 通过1-6频道向你们发送信号 完毕 |
[13:03] | – Port and starboard lookout watches set, sir. – Very well. | -左右舷观测点已经就位 长官 -很好 |
[13:06] | O.O.D. starboard R.H.I.B. is away. | 值日官 右舷充气快艇已出发 |
[13:08] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:09] | United states hospital ship Solace, | 美国医务船平静号 |
[13:11] | this is United States warship 1-5-1 | 这里是美国战舰在你们船首右舷 |
[13:13] | on your starboard bow… | 151度方向 |
[13:18] | I hold Solace at all stop | 平静号静止不动 |
[13:20] | with slight bearing drift to port. | 略微向左舷漂移 |
[13:28] | O.O.D. recommends steady course 1-8-0 | 值日官建议保持180度航向 |
[13:31] | maintaining 600 yards C.P.A. | 540米最近点接触 |
[13:33] | Very well, helmsman. Steady course 1-8-0. | 很好 舵手 保持180度航向 |
[13:39] | 1-8-0, all engines ahead 1/3 for 3 knots, aye. | 180度 三分之一动力前进3节 |
[13:48] | All right, Tiger team — Tex, Ravit, Burk. | 猛虎小队 特克斯 拉维 博克 |
[13:51] | Start aft and starboard, clear your way to the lab. | 从船尾及右舷出发 寻找实验室 |
[13:53] | The rest of you on me. We go port and forward. | 剩下的人跟我走 我们从左舷和船头开始 |
[13:55] | You come across anyone still alive, | 要是遇到还活着的人 |
[13:57] | save who you can with the doses you are carrying. | 用你们带的药尽可能地救他们 |
[13:59] | – Am I clear? – On it, sir. | -都明白了吗 -明白 |
[14:01] | – Aye, sir. – This way. | -是 长官 -这边走 |
[14:03] | Let’s find that lab, Tiger team. | 我们去找实验室吧 猛虎小队 |
[14:06] | Nathan James, this is Vulture team. | 内森·詹姆斯 这里是秃鹫小队 |
[14:09] | Radio check. | 检查无线电 |
[14:10] | Reading you loud and clear. | 无线电情况良好 |
[14:12] | Expect radio drop-off once we get in the skin of the ship. | 我们进入船内后无线电可能会减弱 |
[14:15] | Next check in five mikes. | 五分钟后再次检查 |
[14:17] | Roger that. Good luck. | 收到 祝好运 |
[14:41] | So the vaccine your doctor gave me, you sure it works? | 你们的医生给我打的疫苗 你确定有效吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[14:47] | I wouldn’t be here if it didn’t. | 要是无效我也活不到现在 |
[14:50] | Amazing. | 真神奇 |
[14:51] | Burk, what do you see? | 博克 你看见什么了 |
[14:53] | A whole lot of nothin’, sir. | 什么都没有 长官 |
[14:56] | Same here. | 这里也是 |
[14:57] | No sign of life. | 无生命迹象 |
[15:00] | Or death. | 或死亡迹象 |
[15:03] | Where the hell did everyone go? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[15:10] | Sir? It’s been five minutes, sir. | 长官 已经五分钟了 长官 |
[15:16] | Vulture team, this is the bridge, | 秃鹫小队 这是舰桥 |
[15:17] | Radio check. Radio check. | 无线电测试 无线电测试 |
[15:19] | Bridge, Vul– team. | 舰桥 秃 队 |
[15:20] | Hey, no…life. | 没有…生命 |
[15:24] | Vulture team, say again. Your last was garbled. | 秃鹫小队 请重复 上条信息混乱 |
[15:27] | Bridge, Vulture team, I say again, | 舰桥 秃鹫小队 我再重复一次 |
[15:29] | no sign of… | 没有生命… |
[15:31] | Vulture team, say again. | 秃鹫小队 请重复 |
[15:38] | What’s going on in here? | 这是在干什么 |
[15:40] | For me? | 为我准备的吗 |
[15:43] | Sir, you hear that? | 长官 你听到了吗 |
[15:45] | Over there. | 在这 |
[15:57] | Hey, Stella, You know what? | 斯特拉 你知道吗 |
[15:58] | Inside the cake is ice cream, too. | 蛋糕里面也是冰淇淋 |
[16:00] | Chocolate mint. | 巧克力薄荷味的 |
[16:06] | You do or you don’t? | 是还是不是 |
[16:07] | Do. | 是 |
[16:16] | Okay, say good-bye. | 好了 说再见吧 |
[16:18] | 警告 禁明火 | |
[16:18] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:25] | Found a body. | 发现一具尸体 |
[16:31] | – Virus? – I don’t think so. | -病毒吗 -我看不是 |
[16:34] | Two shots to the back, one to the head, | 后背中两枪 头部一枪 |
[16:36] | High-powered weapon. | 强冲击力的武器 |
[16:37] | Blood’s still wet. | 血还未凝固 |
[16:40] | More blood over here. | 这有更多血迹 |
[16:41] | Nathan James, Vulture team, | 内森·詹姆斯 秃鹫小队 |
[16:42] | this is Tiger, do you copy? | 这里是猛虎小队 收到吗 |
[16:45] | Do you copy? | 你收到吗 |
[16:47] | Commo, bridge. I need a better signal. | 通讯室 这里是舰桥 需要更好的信号 |
[16:50] | Vulture team. | 秃鹫小队 |
[16:51] | Nathan James, Nathan James. | 内森·詹姆斯 内森·詹姆斯 |
[17:17] | Holy mother. | 我的天 |
[17:28] | They were lined up and executed. | 他们是被排成排处死的 |
[17:38] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[17:40] | U.S. Navy. What’s going on here? | 美国海军 这里发生了什么 |
[17:42] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[17:46] | They’re still on the ship. | 他们还在船上 |
[17:58] | Tiger team, be advised, | 猛虎小队 请注意 |
[18:00] | Hostiles operating onboard this ship. Location unknown. | 船上有敌人 位置不明 |
[18:03] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[18:04] | I…we…we got… | 我…这里…有… |
[18:06] | 12 Solace crew, K.I.A. | 12名平静号船员被杀害 |
[18:08] | Burk…read me? | 博克…请回答 |
[18:09] | Vulture team, we got a dozen Solace crew down. | 秃鹫小队 这里有12名平静号船员被杀害 |
[18:11] | Believe hostiles may still be onboard. | 我们认为敌人可能还在船上 |
[18:13] | I say again, hostiles may be onboard. | 重复 敌人可能还在船上 |
[18:16] | Vulture team, do you copy? | 秃鹫小队 收到了吗 |
[18:18] | …team, be advised | …队 请注意 |
[18:20] | …ship. Again, hostiles operating onboard this ship. | …船 重复 船上有敌人 |
[18:23] | Set general quarters. | 进入一级战备状态 |
[18:27] | General quarters. General quarters. | 一级战备状态 一级战备状态 |
[18:28] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员进入战斗位置 |
[18:30] | General quarters is up and forward to the starboard side. | 前至船头 后至船尾 |
[18:32] | Down and aft to the port side. | 均进入一级战备状态 |
[18:34] | The reason for general quarters | 一级战备状态原因为 |
[18:35] | is hostile activity onboard south. | 对面船上有敌人 |
[18:37] | Tex, Burk, do you read me? | 特克斯 博克 收到请回答 |
[18:39] | Sir, they boarded about 20 minutes ago. | 长官 他们大约20分钟前登船 |
[18:41] | – How many? – At least a dozen. | -有多少人 -至少12人 |
[18:42] | Now we figured, pirates, | 我们原先以为是海盗 |
[18:44] | locals from the islands desperate for food, medicine. | 海岛上的居民急迫的想要食物 药物 |
[18:46] | Now we’ve had those before, but these guys, | 我们之前也遇到过这种人 但这些人 |
[18:49] | these guys came out shooting. | 出现后开始开枪 |
[18:50] | They think we have the cure. | 他们以为我们有治愈药 |
[18:55] | They were going after the wrong ship. | 他们上错了船 |
[18:58] | That was you? | 是你们吗 |
[18:59] | The folks Secnav was talking about? | 海军部长说的人是你们 |
[19:01] | That was us. | 是我们 |
[19:03] | I’m Chief Mate Gonzalez. | 我是大副冈萨雷斯 |
[19:05] | They killed our ship’s master. | 他们杀了我们的船长 |
[19:07] | We held down as long as we could. | 我们尽可能的撑下去了 |
[19:09] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:10] | No, sir. I’m sorry. | 不 先生 抱歉的是我 |
[19:14] | C.I.C., bridge, | 战斗信息中心 这是舰桥 |
[19:16] | Hostiles operating aboard Solace. | 平静号上有敌人 |
[19:18] | I need a 360 surface search. They didn’t come from nowhere. | 我要360度水面搜索 他们不会从天而降 |
[19:20] | Find me a ship. | 给我把那条船找出来 |
[19:22] | Get us in there closer. Prepare the weapons. | 靠近那艘船 准备好武器 |
[19:24] | Aye, sir. Helmsmen, left 15 degrees rudder, | 明白 长官 舵手 左转舵15度 |
[19:26] | All engines ahead two-thirds. | 三分之二动力前进 |
[19:28] | Everybody, listen. Let’s stay together. | 大家听着 我们待在一起 |
[19:31] | We’re getting out of here, all right? | 我们会安全离开的 明白吗 |
[19:32] | Doctor, we gotta move you. | 医生 我们必须将你转移 |
[19:34] | I’m — I’m not going anywhere, | 我哪儿都不去 |
[19:35] | This man’s chest is filling with blood. | 病人胸腔积血严重 |
[19:37] | We can’t move until I get a tube in him. | 得插完管才能移动 |
[19:38] | Just…give us a minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[19:41] | Scalpel 36 french. | 36号手术刀 |
[19:42] | Nurse, stat! | 护士 报告病人状况 |
[19:44] | Where’s this lab you built for the cure? | 你们研究治愈药的实验室在哪儿 |
[19:46] | It’s down a level back aft in a converted I.C.U., | 在楼下一层靠船尾位置 用重症室改造的 |
[19:49] | but the pirates went there first. | 但海盗已经过去了 |
[19:50] | Burk, secure the lab, level three back aft I.C.U. | 博克 保护好实验室 船尾三层重症室 |
[19:53] | I say again, secure the lab. | 重复 保护好实验室 |
[19:55] | Roger that. Let’s move. | 收到 我们走 |
[19:58] | – And where are these pirates now? – I have no idea. | -这些海盗现在在哪 -不知道 |
[20:01] | But we heard some shooting, like, 10 minutes ago, | 但我们大概十分钟前听到枪声 |
[20:03] | up by comms. | 从通讯室那边传来的 |
[20:05] | Wolf, Miller, let’s probe our way aft. | 狼 米勒 我们往船尾探路 |
[20:08] | When we exit, break right. Take starboard, we’ll go port. | 出去以后从右侧突破占领右舷 然后去左舷 |
[20:11] | – Flush out contacts. – Aye, sir. | -清除遭遇敌军 -是 长官 |
[20:13] | Cruz, get everyone in here secured, then join the fight. | 克鲁兹 确保在场所有人安全后加入我们 |
[20:16] | – Aye, sir. – Officer Gonzalez. | -是 长官 -冈萨雷斯大副 |
[20:17] | – Sir. – Look like you did prior service | -长官 -似乎你加入商船队之前 |
[20:19] | before becoming a merchant mariner. | 也当过兵 |
[20:21] | 20 years. Surface warfare. | 我在海上作战了二十年 |
[20:23] | Firing on an unarmed hospital ship’s a war crime. | 在这艘手无寸铁的医务船上杀人犯下了战争罪 |
[20:25] | You know this ship better than anyone. | 你比任何人都要了解这艘船 |
[20:27] | – Let’s make ’em pay. – Aye, sir. | -让他们付出代价 -是 长官 |
[20:32] | Anything on surface search? | 海面搜索有结果吗 |
[20:34] | No, ma’am. Nothin’. | 没有 长官 |
[20:36] | Let’s check underwater. | 看看水下 |
[20:39] | – Mason. – Ma’am? | -梅森 -长官 |
[20:41] | I need you to run sonar. | 我需要你控制声纳 |
[20:44] | You passed the murder board. | 你通过了谋杀委员会测试 |
[20:45] | I need a 360 degree sonar search. | 我要360度声纳搜索 |
[20:47] | – You can do this. – Aye, ma’am. | -你可以的 -是 长官 |
[20:50] | I’m going to man the starboard Mark 38. | 我去操纵右舷的马克38 |
[20:56] | Fastest way to comms is through here. | 去通讯室最快的路是走这里 |
[21:01] | Hey! Freeze! | 站住 |
[21:02] | Hold it right there. U.S. Navy! Toss out your weapon! | 不许动 我们是美国海军 把武器扔出来 |
[21:14] | Jesus. Did you see that gun? | 老天 你看到他的枪没 |
[21:15] | These are not pirates. | 他们不是海盗 |
[21:33] | You ever been shot before, Miller? | 你中过枪吗 米勒 |
[21:34] | Can’t say I have. | 没有 |
[21:36] | My advice? Avoid it. | 要听意见吗 别被射到 |
[21:40] | On my six. | 站我后面 |
[21:42] | Now. | 走 |
[22:16] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[22:19] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[22:24] | Vitals holding. He’s stable. | 体征稳定了 情况稳定 |
[22:25] | Not a minute too soon. | 终于好了 |
[22:27] | HM2 Dulac. Secure the occlusive dressing on the chest. | 医务二等兵杜莱克 缝合胸口 |
[22:29] | Everyone, back behind the equipment | 所有人 退到仪器后面 |
[22:31] | and turn out the lights. | 把灯关掉 |
[22:32] | Don’t open this door for anyone but navy. | 除了海军 谁来都不要开门 |
[22:34] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:35] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:46] | This is it. This is the lab. | 就是这里 这里就是实验室 |
[22:48] | We got company. I can’t tell how many. | 有敌人 看不到有几个 |
[23:04] | I got eyes on three. | 我这里能看到三个 |
[23:05] | Fine. Make sure they’re clean head shots. | 好 确保一枪毙命 |
[23:07] | We wanna preserve the lab. | 别破坏实验室 |
[23:08] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[23:09] | Copy that. Ravit? | 收到 拉维 |
[23:12] | Ravit? | 拉维 |
[23:14] | Hey, hey. What are you doing here? | 喂 你们在这干什么 |
[23:17] | Looking for the cure? I’ll give it to you. | 找治愈药吗 我给你们 |
[23:24] | Good shoot. | 打得好 |
[23:33] | Nice move. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:34] | Yeah, but we’re too late. | 是啊 但我们来迟了 |
[23:36] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:37] | Vulture leader, Burk. | 我是秃鹫队长 博克 |
[23:40] | They destroyed the lab looking for the cure. | 他们为了找药已经毁了实验室 |
[23:42] | I say again, the lab is destroyed. | 重复 实验室已被摧毁 |
[23:45] | Not sure what we can salvage. Sorry, sir. | 恐怕抢救不出什么了 抱歉 长官 |
[23:48] | Well, get out of there. | 好吧 赶快离开 |
[23:49] | But be advised hostiles are | 记住 敌方武器精良 |
[23:50] | heavily armed and well-trained. | 训练有素 |
[23:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:56] | Come on, Ned. | 走吧 内德 |
[23:57] | The bloody U.S. Navy’s all about the ship. | 整条船都是该死的美国海军了 |
[23:58] | We got what we came for. Let’s get out of here. | 我们找到东西了 赶紧离开这 |
[24:06] | – Gracias. – And miss all the fun? | -谢谢 -要错过这出好戏吗 |
[24:11] | Ding-dong! Hey, U.S. Navy, it’s bad luck for you | 美国海军佬你们好 你们运气差 |
[24:15] | happening on this ship, | 在这条船上撞见我们 |
[24:17] | but this is the end of the line for you. | 不过今天就是你们的终结 |
[24:19] | Because we know how to fight better than you do. | 因为我们比你更擅长作战 |
[24:21] | And if it’s a fight you want, | 你们如果想干一架 |
[24:23] | it’s a fight you’re gonna get. | 那就如你所愿 |
[24:56] | Whoa! Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[24:58] | Sir, doctors are secure. | 长官 医生们都安全了 |
[24:59] | About a dozen more M.S.Cs holed up in the engine room. | 大约十二个医务兵躲在引擎室里 |
[25:02] | Your boys took out | 你的人用绳子和扳手 |
[25:02] | three hostiles with ropes and wrenches. Nice. | 除掉了三名敌人 很厉害 |
[25:04] | All right, well, we can’t fit everybody on that RHIB. | 好了 那艘硬壳充气艇上塞不下全部人 |
[25:06] | And there’s no clear way down. | 也没有其他可行的出路 |
[25:08] | We can get everyone out on the tender boats. | 我们可以让大家撤退到巡检船上去 |
[25:10] | O2 level, starboard side. | 氧气舱那一层 右舷 |
[25:12] | Okay. On my order, get ’em there. | 好的 听我命令 把人带过去 |
[25:15] | Captain, thank you. | 谢谢你 舰长 |
[25:17] | Don’t thank me yet. | 现在谢我还太早 |
[25:19] | First, we clear a path, | 首先 我们清出一条路来 |
[25:21] | and then I’m going after the man behind that voice. | 然后就去追对讲机里说话那个人 |
[25:24] | Come on, keep up. | 快点 跟上 |
[25:25] | No word from Giovanni or the others. We’re losin’ men. | 乔瓦尼和其他人都没回应 我们在损失人手 |
[25:28] | We should give the order and jump ship. | 我们应该下令跳船离开了 |
[25:29] | Not until we kill every last one of them. | 还没把他们杀绝就不能走 |
[25:31] | That wasn’t the plan, Ned. Your brother said we sh– | 这不是原计划 内德 你哥哥说我们 |
[25:33] | Don’t you every bring up my brother to me! | 别跟我提我哥哥 |
[25:36] | I know what he wants! | 我知道他想要什么 |
[25:38] | I am the only one that knows what my brother wants. | 只有我清楚我哥哥想要什么 |
[25:42] | So let’s just do what needs doing, yeah? | 我们做好该做的就行 懂吗 |
[25:45] | And then we can go. | 然后我们就能离开了 |
[25:49] | You’re lucky I won’t tell Sean how you cocked up the job today. | 你该庆幸我没告诉肖恩你今天把事情搞得一团糟 |
[25:58] | We got gunfire. Topside. | 有枪击 在甲板上 |
[26:00] | – Foster? – No target. | -福斯特 -未发现目标 |
[26:02] | Sir, if we get any closer, we could collide. | 长官 如果船再靠近 有可能会撞上 |
[26:04] | Chance we have to take. Bring us in closer. | 必须冒这个险 再靠近些 |
[26:06] | – Find me something to shoot! – Aye, sir. | -给我找个能射的东西 -是 长官 |
[26:19] | – Nice shooting, Miller. – Thanks, wolfman. | -好枪法 米勒 -多谢夸奖 狼人 |
[26:22] | Hey, wolfman. I like it. | 狼人 我喜欢这个叫法 |
[26:31] | Ambush. | 有埋伏 |
[26:35] | They don’t ambush us. | 不是他们给我们设埋伏 |
[26:38] | We ambush them. | 是我们给他们设 |
[26:41] | Nathan James, what’s your whiskey? | 内森·詹姆斯号 那边什么情况 |
[26:42] | Comin’ up your starboard side, 400 yards, lookin’ for a target. | 正朝你右舷开来 360米 在搜寻目标 |
[26:46] | Well, I’ll give you one. Flight deck. | 我给你个目标 飞行甲板 |
[26:48] | We flush three hostiles topside, you light ’em up. | 我们把三名敌人赶上去 你们开火 |
[26:51] | Roger that. Batteries released. | 收到 释放电池 |
[26:52] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:57] | Starboard Mark 38 hot. | 右舷马克38 准备就绪 |
[27:13] | On your count. | 听你命令 |
[27:16] | Three… | 三 |
[27:18] | two… | 二 |
[27:20] | one! | 一 |
[27:32] | Lost ’em in smoke. | 有烟雾 看不到他们 |
[27:43] | – You got one. – Roger that. | -干掉了一个 -收到 |
[27:46] | – These guys are good. – Too good. | -这些人很厉害 -太厉害了 |
[27:48] | Look for a military ship, a helo. | 找找军舰 或者直升机 |
[27:51] | There could be more where they came from. | 他们应该还有更多人 |
[27:52] | Looking. | 正在找 |
[27:53] | Sonar, bridge, anything on that subsurface search? | 声纳 舰桥 海面搜索有什么发现吗 |
[27:56] | Nothing in the water, sir. | 水里什么都没有 长官 |
[27:57] | There could be a ship hiding out in the deep blue. | 可能有船藏在深海之下 |
[28:01] | Vulture Team, Vulture Team, no RHIBs, no helo. | 秃鹫小队 未发现硬壳充气艇和直升机 |
[28:04] | These guys didn’t just swim here. | 这些人不可能是游过来的 |
[28:08] | – How’s the patient, doc? – He’s still stable. | -伤患怎么样了 医生 -目前稳定 |
[28:10] | Glad to hear. | 那太好了 |
[28:11] | Okay, we found the others. A dozen more survivors. | 我们找到其他人了 有十多个幸存者 |
[28:13] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:15] | Okay, everyone, we are getting you all off the ship. | 大家注意 我们现在要撤离这艘船 |
[28:18] | Let’s go. This way. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 快走 这边 赶快离开这里 |
[28:19] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. I’m gonna jump on the stretcher. | 快走 快走 去拿担架 |
[28:37] | Vest. | 击中了背心 |
[28:48] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[28:51] | They’re gonna blow the ship. | 他们要炸船 |
[28:54] | Vulture Team, | 秃鹫小队 |
[28:55] | hostiles have rigged the ship to blow up. | 敌人在船上装了炸弹 |
[28:58] | I say again, hostiles have explosives. | 重复 敌人有炸弹 |
[29:01] | All hands, all hands, | 全体注意 全体注意 |
[29:02] | abandon ship towards the lee, starboard side. | 弃船 往右舷下风处跳 |
[29:03] | – Get to those tender boats. – We need to get out of here. | -登上那些巡检船 -我们得离开这儿 |
[29:06] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[29:07] | We lost the lab. We’re not gonna lose the ship. | 我们失去了实验室 不能再失去这艘船 |
[29:09] | Okay…does anybody know how to diffuse a bomb like this? | 好了 有谁知道要怎么拆这样的炸弹吗 |
[29:26] | Nathan James, we got about 18 doctors and crew, | 内森·詹姆斯号 我们约有十八名医生和船员 |
[29:29] | one of them hurt. | 一名伤员 |
[29:30] | We’re about to load them into the tenders. | 正要把他们往巡检船上转移 |
[29:32] | – Did he say doctors? – Mm-hmm. | -他是说有医生吗 -对 |
[29:34] | We’re gonna need cover, though, starboard amidships. | 我们需要掩护 右舷中部 |
[29:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:40] | I’ve got something on sonar. | 声纳探测有发现 |
[29:42] | Possible submarine in the bounce. | 有可能是潜水艇的回声 |
[29:44] | Are you sure? | 能确定吗 |
[29:45] | I… | 我 |
[29:48] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[29:51] | Bridge, TAO, possible subsurface contact, | 舰桥 作战官 水下疑似存在物体 |
[29:54] | bearing 0-5-0 relative. | 方位0-5-0左右 |
[29:57] | Request bearing, clear or foul. | 请求观察 是否有发现 |
[30:05] | How you looking, Lieutenant? | 怎么样了 上尉 |
[30:08] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[30:10] | Let’s go, let’s go, move it. Let’s go. Right in here. | 快走快走 快 这边 |
[30:31] | Move it. | 快走 |
[30:33] | – Everyone accounted for? – Yes, sir. | -人都到齐了吗 -是 长官 |
[30:34] | All right, guys, come on, steady. | 好了 各位 稳住 |
[30:43] | – Let’s go, let’s go, move it! – Load ’em in. | -快 快 快走 -带他们进去 |
[30:47] | Come on. Get on that boat! | 快啊 快上船 |
[31:12] | I hope that’s Hebrew for “A-okay.” | 希望那是希伯来语的”太好了” |
[31:21] | Now that is an oxygen tank we can’t move. | 这个氧气罐我们可搬不了 |
[31:24] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[31:28] | Get ’em into the rear! | 把他们送到后面去 |
[31:30] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 都趴下 |
[31:38] | Get ’em back to the James! Do not wait for me! | 送他们上詹姆斯号 不用等我 |
[31:40] | Let’s go. Move. Move it! Let’s go! | 快走 动作快点 快上船 |
[31:44] | Come on, get up. Go, go, go, go! | 快起来 快走 |
[31:46] | Taylor, you all right? | 泰勒 你没事吧 |
[31:47] | Yeah, through and through. | 没事 是贯穿伤 |
[31:50] | Oh, this bullet hit the carotid. I’m with you. All right. | 子弹击中颈动脉了 我在这 会没事的 |
[31:54] | There’s a remote detonator. Contact trigger. | 有个遥控雷管 连接着触发器 |
[31:58] | If I pull it, it will go off. | 一旦我拿下来 它就会爆炸 |
[32:00] | Well, how do you stop it? | 那要怎么拆除 |
[32:03] | – Ravit? – I’m thinking. | -拉维 -我在想 |
[32:05] | I need to keep contact on the metal. | 我得保持与它的金属片一直接触 |
[32:10] | Captain, we got a little hitch in our plan here. | 舰长 我们这里出了一点小问题 |
[32:12] | We’ve taken care of the first bomb. | 第一枚炸弹已成功拆除 |
[32:14] | There’s another one with a remote detonator. | 可还有一枚是可以遥控引爆的 |
[32:16] | And oh, boy, it’s a big one. I don’t think we can diffuse it. | 而且这还是个大号的 我们可能无法拆除 |
[32:18] | Get your asses off the ship. | 你们立刻弃船 |
[32:20] | Doc, let’s go! | 医生 快走 |
[32:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[32:24] | I’m with you. I’m with you. It’s okay. | 有我在 我陪着你呢 没事的 |
[32:33] | Doc, I’m sorry. We gotta get you on the boat. | 医生 抱歉 你得上船了 |
[32:38] | Get out of here! | 快离开 |
[33:06] | That’s everybody. We gotta go. | 都到齐了 我们走 |
[33:08] | Well, lower the boat. | 把船降下去 |
[33:16] | You got two on top. | 上面有两个敌人 |
[33:39] | Good shot, MA1. | 好枪法 一等纠察长 |
[33:41] | I’m blocked off. Where are you, mate? | 我被堵住了 你在哪 伙计 |
[33:43] | Juan Carlos? | 胡安·卡洛斯 |
[33:48] | Get off the ship, man! | 快跳船 老兄 |
[33:49] | Whatever you do, don’t let ’em catch you. | 无论如何也不能让他们抓到你 |
[34:01] | – You got it? – You guys need to get out of here. | -能搞定吗 -你们得离开这 |
[34:03] | No, we’re not leaving — | 不 我们不会走 |
[34:04] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[34:05] | The detonator is inside. It needs to be metal to metal. | 雷管是内置的 必须有金属接触着金属片 |
[34:09] | It — the pressure release, I can’t do it! | 拿起来就会卸压 我拆不了的 |
[34:11] | Aw, hell. Step away. | 见鬼 让开 |
[34:13] | – What the hell are you doin’? – I got an idea. | -你要干什么 -我有办法了 |
[34:16] | It has to stay in contact with the metal, right? | 必须保持与金属片的接触 对吗 |
[34:18] | Go on, skedaddle. | 走吧 快走 |
[34:21] | What does that mean? | 你在说什么 |
[34:29] | Tex, are — you know what you’re doing? | 特克斯 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[34:32] | Make a hole. | 快让开 |
[34:36] | End of the road. | 没路了 |
[34:41] | You’d like to shoot me. That’d be nice, wouldn’t it? | 你想开枪打我 对吗 |
[34:43] | Just a word of warning — I let go of this button, | 不过我得提醒你 我会松开按钮的 |
[34:46] | And this whole ship gets blown to kingdom come, | 接着整艘船都会被炸上天的 |
[34:48] | including you | 包括你 |
[34:50] | And all the little people that you’re trying to help. | 和你想救的那群可怜人 |
[34:56] | You may blow up this ship, | 你可以炸掉这艘船 |
[34:57] | but I promise I will take you with me. | 可我保证拉上你一起死 |
[35:00] | Well… | 试试看… |
[35:12] | Shit. Shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:49] | Captain’s in combat. | 舰长到 |
[35:52] | Sir, no air or surface contacts on radar. | 长官 雷达上没发现任何踪迹 |
[35:54] | Negative E.S. in the area. | 也未在该区域发现任何电子标识 |
[35:58] | We spotted at least eight hostiles diving into the water. | 我们看见至少八名敌人潜入水中 |
[36:01] | Aside from the one we clipped | 还有一个被我们打伤了 |
[36:02] | who’s sitting in our medical bay, | 正坐在医务室里 |
[36:03] | the others never came up for air. | 其他人都消失了 |
[36:05] | There were no other boats around Solace, | 平静号附近也没发现其他船只 |
[36:06] | No R.H.I.B.s, no rafts. | 没有硬壳充气艇 也没有救生艇 |
[36:07] | Ah, Cruz said he found some wet suits with the hostages. | 克鲁兹说他在人质那里发现了几件潜水衣 |
[36:11] | My guess is they came in on 2-man subs, S.D.V. | 我想他们是坐二人海豹突击潜艇来的 |
[36:13] | Agreed. They’re military. | 我同意 他们是军人 |
[36:16] | Any indication whose flag they’re flying? | 看出来他们是哪国的军队了吗 |
[36:17] | They weren’t nice enough to wear uniforms. | 他们都没穿制服 |
[36:19] | Mercenaries, then. | 那就是雇佣军了 |
[36:21] | Hunting the cure for the higher bidder. | 抢治愈药给出价更高的买家 |
[36:23] | Hospital ship was a natural target. | 医务船自然就成了目标 |
[36:25] | Mason, are you sure you saw a sub out there? | 梅森 你确定看到了潜水艇吗 |
[36:31] | Sir, I’m sure of it. | 长官 我肯定 |
[36:33] | Hidden out there in the seabed… | 潜藏在海底的… |
[36:35] | it was a sub. | 是一艘潜水艇 |
[36:37] | Well, keep searching the water. | 继续水下搜索 |
[36:38] | The minute you find anything, I wanna know. | 发现任何情况 第一时间通知我 |
[36:40] | – Aye-aye, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[36:46] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[36:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | – Good as gold. – Thanks. | -可以了 -谢谢 |
[36:58] | Hey, Wolfman. | 狼人 |
[37:02] | I’ll never play the fiddle again. | 我再也不能拉小提琴了 |
[37:03] | Never say never. | 不要说得那么绝对 |
[37:04] | You’ll regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[37:08] | Doctor Milowsky, | 米洛斯基博士 |
[37:10] | I’m so sorry that you all got caught in the middle of this. | 很抱歉你们被卷入这场骚乱之中 |
[37:14] | We left behind family, friends, | 我们离开家人和朋友 |
[37:16] | all of us working in isolation. | 孤军奋战 |
[37:18] | Solace was our last hope. | 平静号是我们最后一丝希望 |
[37:22] | You have the cure, and they destroyed my lab. | 你研究出了治愈药 而我的实验室却被毁了 |
[37:26] | It’s a great loss for us all. | 这对所有人来说都是重大损失 |
[37:30] | Chief Mate Gonzalez saved our lives. | 冈萨雷斯大副救了我们的命 |
[37:31] | I just wish I could’ve saved his. | 我多希望也能救他一命 |
[37:35] | So what happens to us now? | 那现在我们怎么办 |
[37:38] | Well, your ship is seaworthy, | 你们的船可以航行 |
[37:40] | you have enough crew to get you and your associates | 有足够的船员把你和你的同事 |
[37:41] | back to Norfolk. We have people there. | 送回诺福克 那边有我们的人 |
[37:43] | You’ll be needed and greatly appreciated. | 那里需要你 也非常欢迎你 |
[37:45] | We’ll send you back with doses of the cure, obviously. | 当然 我们还会让你带些治愈药回去 |
[37:48] | I wanna stay here with you all. | 我要和你们大家留在这里 |
[37:52] | I’m an expert in vaccine manufacturing and genetic engineering. | 我是制造疫苗和基因工程方面的专家 |
[37:57] | If you’re spreading the cure, I’d like to be a part of it. | 如果你们在分发治愈药 我想加入 |
[38:00] | I’m sure we could use the help. | 我们会需要帮助的 |
[38:05] | It would be an honor to have you. | 你能加入让我们倍感荣幸 |
[38:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:19] | Yeah, it’d take, uh, more than a bullet to knock me out. | 没事 一颗子弹打不死我 |
[38:22] | I’m just glad we all got back in one piece, more or less. | 我很高兴我们大家都活着回来了 |
[38:25] | You, uh…did real good out there today. | 你今天的表现十分出色 |
[38:30] | I’m glad to have you on the team. | 我很高兴你成为团队中的一员 |
[38:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:38] | I like you guys. | 姐喜欢你们 |
[38:41] | You’re crazy. | 你们够疯狂 |
[38:54] | It’s a miracle he survived. | 他能活下来真是个奇迹 |
[38:56] | The lord works in mysterious ways, Deacon. | 上帝以神秘之式降临神谕 迪肯 |
[38:58] | No doubt about that. | 毫无疑问 |
[39:01] | While he was conscious, | 他清醒的时候 |
[39:02] | he was muttering what sounded like Spanish, | 喃喃自语说着什么 听着像西班牙语 |
[39:04] | but you said your guy had a British accent. | 但你说你追的那个人是英国口音 |
[39:08] | An international band of thieves. | 一伙国际强盗 |
[39:11] | How’d they get their hands on a sub? | 他们是怎么搞到潜水艇的 |
[39:13] | Well, if this man ever wakes up, we’ll find out. | 等这个家伙醒来我们就知道了 |
[39:38] | So, you guys, is someone gonna explain to me | 你们几位 谁能跟我说说 |
[39:42] | where we’re going in the middle of the night here? | 深更半夜的我们要去哪儿 |
[39:45] | I told ya. There’s someone who wants to meet ya. | 我跟你说过了 有人要见你 |
[39:48] | Was there a problem? You didn’t find the ship? | 是出了什么问题吗 你们没找到那艘船吗 |
[39:51] | Oh, yeah, we found it. | 不 我们找到了 |
[39:53] | So great news. You see? | 大好消息啊 你看看 |
[39:56] | I told you. Right? I was right? | 我告诉过你 对吗 我说对了吧 |
[39:58] | Standard protocol for emergency preparedness, | 应对紧急事态时的标准方案 |
[40:01] | all hospital ships go offshore. | 所有的医务船都会离境 |
[40:03] | Niels, he said they found it. | 尼尔斯 他只说发现船了 |
[40:07] | He didn’t say nothin’ about good news. | 他没说有什么好消息 |
[40:08] | What was the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[40:09] | You didn’t find what I told you? | 你们没找到我说的东西吗 |
[40:10] | No, we found the United States Navy… | 没有 我们倒是发现美国海军了 |
[40:13] | A ship. | 一艘战舰 |
[40:14] | You found the Navy? | 你们发现海军了 |
[40:15] | Yeah, it’s like they knew we were comin’. | 是的 他们好像知道我们会去 |
[40:20] | You guys, that’s them. | 各位 就是他们 |
[40:22] | That’s them. That’s Captain Chandler and Rachel… | 就是他们 那是钱德勒舰长和蕾切尔 |
[40:25] | that, um, Dr. Scott. I mean, they have the cure. | 斯科特博士 他们有治愈药 |
[40:29] | Did you catch them? | 你们抓住他们了吗 |
[40:35] | You think I had something to do with that? | 你们认为我和他们有串通之嫌 |
[40:37] | You guys, I assure you, the last time I saw that ship, | 我向你们保证 我最后一次看到那艘战舰时 |
[40:40] | we were, like, a few miles from Jamaica. I swear. | 我们在距离牙买加几公里远的地方 我发誓 |
[40:44] | If you suspect that I somehow set you up… | 如果你们怀疑我设计陷害你们 |
[40:47] | I categorically deny any involvement in any kind of… | 我坚决否认参与过任何形式的… |
[40:52] | Do us a favor, Niels. Stop talkin’. | 帮个忙 尼尔斯 别废话了 |
[40:56] | You can save your bellyaching for the boss. | 等你见到老大时再碎碎念吧 |
[40:59] | The… the boss? | 什么老大 |
[41:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:19] | The boss. | 老大 |