时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[00:08] | When the day of judgment comes, | 审判之日到来 |
[00:09] | where do they seek refuge? | 他们何处寻求庇护 |
[00:12] | A shopping mall. | 一个购物商场 |
[00:14] | Macdowell reckons there are 10,000 in the area. | 麦道维尔说这里大概有一万人 |
[00:17] | He says 5% of ’em may be immunes like us. | 其中百分之五可能跟我们一样免疫 |
[00:20] | 15 million American immunes, | 一千五百万免疫的美国人 |
[00:22] | just waiting to join the cause. | 等着加入我们的宏伟大业 |
[00:24] | Yeah, and how many of them | 其中有多少人 |
[00:26] | are gonna go for your “We are the chosen” act? | 会相信你的”天选之人”鬼扯呢 |
[00:29] | It ain’t no act. | 那可不是鬼扯 |
[00:33] | Ned. | 内德 |
[00:36] | It ain’t no act. | 那可不是鬼扯 |
[00:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | Good, look, Sean, the labs are gone. | 听我说 肖恩 实验室都毁了 |
[00:42] | The boys took care of the ones in Lisbon and Istanbul. | 里斯本和伊斯坦布尔的实验室也搞定了 |
[00:45] | The only cure that’s left is sitting on that navy ship. | 唯一剩下的治愈药就在那艘军舰里 |
[00:49] | It’s them we should be going after now. | 我们应该去对付他们 |
[00:50] | Achilles ain’t no use to us | 除非我们修好 |
[00:52] | until we repair the sound matting | 在海峡弄坏的降噪系统 |
[00:53] | we scraped off in the canyons. | 否则阿基里斯号根本没用 |
[00:55] | Once we’re good and quiet again, Ian will get her moving | 一旦我们可以悄无声息了 伊恩会发动潜艇 |
[00:57] | and restart the hunt for the destroyer. | 重新开始寻找那艘驱逐舰 |
[01:00] | And I say we join him and the rest of our crew | 那我们去跟他和其他船员一起啊 |
[01:03] | instead of mucking around in this bloody swamp. | 而不是在这个鬼地方闲晃 |
[01:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:07] | Let’s kill those navy bastards | 我们去杀了那些混蛋海军 |
[01:09] | and then bugger off back to England. | 然后一路开回英国 |
[01:11] | Have you heard a bloody word I’ve been saying? | 你没听到我的话吗 |
[01:13] | Ned, I have a plan. | 内德 我自有计划 |
[01:16] | It’s a shit plan. | 你的计划烂透了 |
[01:17] | – Ned. – Running from town to town, | -内德 -一个镇子一个镇子跑 |
[01:19] | waiting for people to get the virus, | 等大家感染病毒 |
[01:21] | and then picking through survivors | 然后从幸存者中挑选 |
[01:22] | looking for punters like us. | 我们这样的赌徒 |
[01:24] | – Ned. – I hate this place. | -内德 -我讨厌这个地方 |
[01:27] | The heat. | 这里太热了 |
[01:30] | We should be home living the life. | 我们该回家享受生活 |
[01:33] | And what’s he still doing here? | 还留着那个家伙干什么 |
[01:37] | If it weren’t for Niels, | 如果不是因为尼尔斯 |
[01:38] | we wouldn’t have found that doctor down the coast | 我们不会找到海岸线上那个医生 |
[01:40] | and their labs. | 还有那些实验室 |
[01:41] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Thank you very much! | 真是谢谢你了啊 |
[01:46] | We don’t need him hanging around now creeping people out. | 现在我们不需要他到处吓人了 |
[01:49] | He’s like the Grim Reaper. | 他就跟死神一样 |
[01:51] | That’s all part of the plan. | 这正是我们的计划 |
[01:53] | Niels’ special talent’s the thing we’ve been looking for. | 尼尔斯的特殊才能正是我们需要的 |
[01:57] | That reaper’s gonna help us find more immunes | 那个死神只要朝人呼吸 |
[02:00] | just by breathing on them. | 就能帮我们找到更多免疫者 |
[02:11] | My lab is low on just about everything. | 我的实验室现在什么都缺 |
[02:13] | Once I have depleted the cell cultures on hand, | 一旦手头的细胞培养基用完 |
[02:16] | we won’t be able to manufacture the vaccine on the ship. | 我们就无法在船上制造疫苗了 |
[02:20] | Anything on that sub? | 有发现那潜艇吗 |
[02:21] | No. For all we know, they’re halfway back to England by now. | 没有 说不定他们已经在回英国的路上了 |
[02:25] | Keep widening the search area. | 继续扩大搜索范围 |
[02:26] | Farthest on circle from point last seen — | 以上次已知地点为中心 24小时内 |
[02:28] | 24-hour range. | 可到达的最远点为半径 |
[02:30] | Sir, if I may, to continue the search, | 舰长 恕我直言 继续搜索的话 |
[02:32] | we’re gonna burn through all of our fuel. | 我们的燃料就要都耗尽了 |
[02:34] | We’ll top it off in Norfolk or Mayport. | 我们在诺福克或者梅港补充燃料 |
[02:36] | There’s a naval weapons station in Charleston. | 查尔斯顿有一个海军武器站 |
[02:38] | Wait — excuse me for interrupting, but it seems to me | 等等 抱歉打断一下 但我觉得 |
[02:42] | that the longer we seek out this submarine, | 我们找这艘潜艇找得越久 |
[02:44] | the further it takes us off our mission. | 就偏离我们的任务越远 |
[02:46] | We need to rebuild the labs | 我们需要重建实验室 |
[02:48] | or find one with enough stock of cell culture. | 或者找到一个有足够多细胞培养基的实验室 |
[02:49] | Where would you suggest we go? | 那你说我们应该去哪儿 |
[02:54] | Which lab? | 哪个实验室 |
[02:55] | Go on. Pick one. | 你来选一个 |
[03:00] | Phoenix — destroyed, no survivors. | 菲尼克斯实验室毁了 没有幸存者 |
[03:03] | Salt Lake — destroyed, no survivors. | 盐湖城实验室毁了 没有幸存者 |
[03:05] | Madison, Topeka — gone. | 麦迪逊和托皮卡的也都不复存在了 |
[03:08] | Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 |
[03:09] | Baltimore, which I so cleverly added | 巴尔的摩 我自作聪明地把它列入 |
[03:11] | to the secret lab network — gone. | 秘密实验室网络 可它也不复存在了 |
[03:13] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[03:14] | Everything we worked for! | 我们努力的一切 |
[03:15] | Captain, do you not think I’m aware of this? | 舰长 你以为我不知道这些吗 |
[03:18] | I have spent the last 20 hours trying to figure out | 过去20小时我一直在想 |
[03:21] | why this could have happened, how this could have happened. | 为什么会这样 怎么会这样 |
[03:23] | But we need to stay on course | 但我们需要坚持原定计划 |
[03:28] | or millions more are going to die. | 否则还有千百万人会死去 |
[03:35] | That sub is the mission now. | 我们现在的任务是找到那艘潜艇 |
[03:47] | We’ll find the people who did this, | 我们会找到毁掉实验室的人 |
[03:50] | and we’ll make ’em pay. | 并让他们付出代价 |
[04:17] | T.A.O., sonar, nothing on subsurface. | 作战官 声纳 水下无发现 |
[04:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:49] | I can’t take this anymore. Stop. | 受不了了 快停下 |
[04:51] | – No, you got to listen. – Stop. | -不 你得听我说 -停下 |
[04:52] | – You got to listen. – No, stop. Stop, I can’t. | -你听我说 -不 停下 快停下 |
[04:53] | Sir, so the first mate says to the judge, | 先生 第一个家伙跟法官说 |
[04:56] | “I’ll have you know, a sailor I am not.” | “我告诉你 我不是水兵” |
[05:02] | Anything on that destroyer? | 有那艘驱逐舰的情况了吗 |
[05:03] | – No, mate. – Come on. | -没啊 老兄 -拜托 |
[05:05] | Quiet as a church mouse. | 一片死寂 |
[05:06] | Just ’cause the boss is off ship ain’t no excuse to lollygag. | 不要以为老大不在船上就可以无所事事 |
[05:10] | – Keep looking. – All right. | -继续找 -好吧 |
[05:12] | – Ned wants results. – Yeah, all right. | -内德要看到结果 -好 我知道了 |
[05:14] | Don’t “all right” me. | 别光会说知道 |
[05:17] | I’m a goddamned warrant officer, class 2. | 我是名二等海军准尉 |
[05:20] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:22] | With his knickers in a twist. | 屁大点事也这么大火 |
[05:24] | Shut it! | 别废话 |
[05:31] | It must have transmitted to the satellite | 视频一定是在发生袭击之前 |
[05:32] | right before the attack. | 发送到卫星上去的 |
[05:34] | Have you watched it? | 你看过视频了吗 |
[05:35] | Only long enough to know that it was for you, ma’am. | 看了一点 发现这视频是给你的 女士 |
[05:38] | But even from what I saw… | 但就我所看到的而言… |
[05:42] | It wasn’t easy to watch. | 你得做好心理准备 |
[05:49] | Rachel, oh, God, I pray this gets to you. | 蕾切尔 天啊 希望你能看到这段视频 |
[05:53] | Listen, we’re — we’re under attack, Rachel, | 听着 我们正遭受攻击 蕾切尔 |
[05:56] | But it’s important — | 但有件事… |
[05:58] | it’s important that you learn this. | 有件很重要的事必须告诉你 |
[05:59] | I’ve been working with the data you sent me about the cure. | 我一直都在研究你给我的关于治愈药的资料 |
[06:02] | And I think I found a way to help. | 我想我找到办法了 |
[06:05] | Using what I learned about the measles project — | 我借助了麻疹项目的相关经验… |
[06:07] | Now, I know you think that’s crazy, but it works. | 我知道你会觉得很疯狂 但这是可行的 |
[06:10] | I’m sending you the data now. It’s here. | 我这就把资料传给你 都在这了 |
[06:12] | Look, I don’t — | 听我说 我无法… |
[06:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:15] | Listen, Rachel. | 听我说 蕾切尔 |
[06:19] | It’s all worked out. All you have to do is — | 实验成功了 你只需要… |
[06:22] | I just somehow pray that this file gets to you, | 我只希望你能看到这段视频 |
[06:24] | that you get it off the server, Rachel. | 希望你能从服务器里找到这段视频 蕾切尔 |
[06:26] | Okay. Got to know that… | 好了 你要知道… |
[06:28] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 |
[06:30] | Come on, now. Take it all. | 快点 全部带走 |
[06:33] | We need to find that server. | 我们得找到服务器 |
[06:36] | Okay, doc. | 好了 医生 |
[06:37] | – No. – Stand up. | -别 -站起来 |
[06:38] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[06:44] | Well, that’s how they were able to | 这就是为什么他们会知道 |
[06:46] | get the locations of all the labs. | 所有实验室的位置 |
[06:48] | Stole them from Dr. Hunter. | 从亨特博士那发现的 |
[06:51] | He was working on an experiment | 他一直在实验 |
[06:54] | to turn my liquid injectable version of the cure into a powder | 如何将液态的注射型治愈药转变为粉末状 |
[06:59] | so it could be released over populated areas | 这样就能利用直升机 飞机 甚至无人机 |
[07:01] | via helicopters, planes, drones, even. | 向居民区喷洒治愈药了 |
[07:06] | I could manufacture a highly concentrated powder | 我在这艘船上就能制作出 |
[07:09] | right here on the ship. | 高浓度的粉末 |
[07:11] | We wouldn’t even need labs anymore. | 我们甚至不需要实验室了 |
[07:12] | So people could breathe in the cure. | 这么说人们就能直接吸入治愈药了 |
[07:14] | It would be very much like crop-dusting. | 类似用飞机喷洒农药那样 |
[07:16] | Mass inoculations without glassware, needles, | 不用玻璃器皿和针管就能大规模接种 |
[07:20] | all the infrastructure that we no longer have. | 也无需庞大的基础设施 |
[07:22] | Do you think Hunter was actually able to do it? | 你觉得亨特博士真的研制成功了吗 |
[07:24] | I know that he had some good results | 我知道他在麻疹疫苗雾化方面 |
[07:26] | aerosolizing the measles vaccine, | 确实取得过一些成效 |
[07:27] | but I won’t know until we get down to his lab in Florida. | 但在到达他在佛罗里达的实验室之前我还无法确定 |
[07:30] | The formulas are locked away on his computers. | 配方都存放在他的电脑里 |
[07:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[07:34] | It’s a long shot, | 不仅几率不大 |
[07:35] | and we’ve got bigger fish to fry right now. | 而且我们还有更重要的任务 |
[07:38] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[07:40] | Bigger fish? | 更重要的任务 |
[07:43] | And by that, I assume you mean revenge. | 你的意思是复仇吧 |
[07:45] | By that, I mean we’re not going anywhere | 我的意思是在干掉那艘潜艇之前 |
[07:47] | until we take out that sub. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[07:52] | The men who killed Hunter, their accent — | 杀害亨特博士的凶手 他们的口音… |
[07:54] | that was Irish, right? | 是爱尔兰口音 对吗 |
[07:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:59] | Means the sub commander has people on the ground. | 意味着那指挥官在地面上还有同伙 |
[08:02] | Achilles was 200 miles offshore when it launched on the labs. | 阿基里斯号向实验室发射导弹时离岸200海里 |
[08:05] | No way they were able to slip back and forth between Florida. | 他们不可能在那里和佛罗里达之间来回跑 |
[08:07] | Dr. Hunter’s lab location was hidden on the secure server. | 亨特博士实验室的位置隐藏在安全服务器里 |
[08:10] | The bastards never got the flash drive from their man. | 那帮混蛋也没有拿到那优盘 |
[08:12] | – So how’d they find it? – It doesn’t matter. | -那他们是怎么找到的 -那不重要 |
[08:15] | Whoever killed your friend is long gone by now. | 无论凶手是谁 他们早就逃之夭夭了 |
[08:18] | This is a wild goose chase. | 现在去追也于事无补 |
[08:19] | If all you care about is — | 如果你只在乎… |
[08:26] | Have you forgotten what we’re all doing here? | 你忘了我们的目的是什么了吗 |
[08:31] | Find the cure, save the world. | 找到治愈药 拯救世界 |
[08:34] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[08:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:04] | There’s a tac headed to the east wing. | 一支战术小队正前往大楼东翼 |
[09:08] | Nathan James, Saberhawk One leaving the landing zone. | 内森·詹姆斯号 战鹰一号离开停机坪 |
[09:11] | Vulture team in place. | 秃鹫小队已就位 |
[09:12] | Roger, Saberhawk One. | 收到 战鹰一号 |
[09:35] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:39] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:43] | More dead doctors in the east wing. | 东翼发现多具医生尸体 |
[09:50] | Nathan James, Vulture team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队 |
[09:54] | We got what we expected. | 情况和预期的一样 |
[09:57] | Roger, Vulture team. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[10:24] | He was a giant. | 他是个伟人 |
[10:26] | The smartest man I knew. | 是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[10:30] | Ma’am, they shot up the doctor’s office pretty good. | 女士 博士的办公室被他们扫射一通 |
[10:32] | Bashed the computers to bits. | 电脑都被砸碎了 |
[10:35] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:47] | I found these cultures. | 我找到一些培养基 |
[10:52] | So at least we can continue making the cure for now. | 至少我们暂时能继续生产治愈药 |
[10:59] | See if there’s anything in that box to help. | 看看那箱子里有什么有用的 |
[11:07] | Did you find anything that links to the sub? | 有没有什么能帮我们找到潜艇的线索 |
[11:09] | Aside from how good these guys are at killing? No, sir. | 除了这些人很擅长杀人就没有了 长官 |
[11:12] | Sir, they came in quiet. | 长官 他们进来时悄无声息 |
[11:14] | Cut the lock at the north gate. | 撬开了北门的锁 |
[11:16] | But they left in a hurry | 可是离开得很匆忙 |
[11:17] | and drove right over the flattened fence. | 直接从围栏那开了出去 |
[11:18] | There are muddy tracks to follow. | 留下了泥痕 可以追查 |
[11:20] | Sir, may I speak freely? | 长官 我能自由发言吗 |
[11:22] | Always. | 当然 |
[11:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:27] | Sir, we’ll take Dr. Scott back to Nathan James | 长官 我们带斯科特博士回内森·詹姆斯号 |
[11:29] | so she can finish her important work. Come with us. | 来完成她重要的工作 和我们一起走吧 |
[11:32] | Whoever did this may have already swept through Europe, | 袭击这儿的人也许已经扫荡了整个欧洲 |
[11:34] | and we cannot allow them to get a foothold here in America, | 我们决不能让他们在美国建立据点 |
[11:36] | and we can’t keep looking over our shoulder for that sub. | 我们也不能一直因为那艘潜艇而担惊受怕 |
[11:39] | We find them, we make it safe | 我们要找到他们 让斯科特博士 |
[11:41] | for Dr. Scott to finish her work. | 有个安全的环境来完成她的工作 |
[11:43] | This is all the same mission now. | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[11:45] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | But I can see it in your eyes, sir — | 但在你的眼里 长官 |
[11:49] | your desire for vengeance. | 我看到了复仇的欲望 |
[11:51] | So I’m asking, | 因此我想说 |
[11:52] | as a man who is never more than 509 feet from his captain, | 作为从未离开他的舰长超过一百五十米的人 |
[11:56] | don’t let this sub become your white whale. | 别让这艘潜艇毁了你 |
[12:02] | Miller! Cruz! | 米勒 克鲁兹 |
[12:03] | Aye, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:05] | Go with the master chief, get Dr. Scott back to the ship. | 跟军士长一起 送斯科特博士回舰上去 |
[12:07] | The rest of you with me. | 剩下的跟我来 |
[12:09] | Chief Taylor, find us a vehicle. | 泰勒军士长 找辆车 |
[12:11] | We need to follow those tracks. | 我们跟着泥痕走 |
[12:12] | Yes, sir. Let’s go. | 是 长官 我们走 |
[12:23] | When you find the people who did this, captain… | 等你找到罪魁祸首 舰长 |
[12:35] | …kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[12:49] | Captain, take a look. | 舰长 看 |
[13:24] | One trail ends, the other begins. | 一条痕迹消失 新的线索又出现了 |
[13:27] | Let’s see if these boats can take us where we need to go. | 看看这些船能不能把我们带到想去的地方 |
[13:46] | Nathan James, Vulture team. Over. | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[13:48] | Read you loud and clear, Vulture team. Over. | 通讯很清晰 秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[13:50] | We’re approximately 29.23 North, 81.55 West. | 我们的位置大约为北纬29.23度 西经81.55度 |
[13:54] | Requesting U.A.V. fly over our whiskey with flir package. | 请求无人机装载热成像仪飞越所在位置 |
[13:58] | I want a full sweep, 50-nautical-mile radius. | 我需要全方位扫描 扫描半径五十海里 |
[14:01] | These guys are hiding in the swamps. | 这些家伙躲在沼泽里 |
[14:02] | I need you to find them. Over. | 我需要你找到他们 完毕 |
[14:04] | Roger, Vulture team. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[14:13] | All right? | 来点吗 |
[14:15] | No. | 不了 |
[14:21] | – Well? – I love this town. | -怎么样 -我喜欢这小镇 |
[14:24] | Everything you hear about southern hospitality, it’s true. | 听说过南方人热情好客 确实是真的 |
[14:28] | I met some very kind people. | 我遇到一些很友好的人 |
[14:30] | Uh, they gave me sweet tea. | 他们请我喝甜茶 |
[14:33] | I had this little chat with the local sheriff. | 我和当地的警长稍微聊了一会 |
[14:36] | He says to me, he goes, | 他跟我说 他的原话是 |
[14:39] | “We’re all in this together.” | 我们共同面对这一切 |
[14:43] | It’s funny, no? | 很搞笑不是吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 是 很搞笑 |
[14:46] | How long till they’re all dead? | 还要多久他们才能死光 |
[14:48] | Well, I’m still quite contagious, | 我现在的传染性还是很强 |
[14:50] | so, you know, won’t be long now. | 所以 你知道 不会太久 |
[14:54] | Out of the ashes, a few will rise. | 于灰烬中重生 |
[14:57] | Our army will grow. | 我们的队伍会继续壮大 |
[14:59] | Brilliant. Brilliant. | 很好 很好 |
[15:01] | You see, Ned? | 看到了吗 内德 |
[15:03] | Do you understand what we have here in Niels? | 你明白尼尔斯刚刚说的吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, Ned. | 噢 内德 |
[15:08] | I passed a department store, | 我路过了一家商场 |
[15:09] | and I was thinking that, like, | 我想着 |
[15:11] | maybe you and some of your friends | 或许你和你的朋友 |
[15:12] | could get some fresh clothes, | 可以换几件干净衣服 |
[15:14] | improve the smell on the submarine, maybe? | 改善一下潜艇上的气味 你觉得呢 |
[15:21] | Do you know what I think, Sean?! | 你知道我怎么想的吗 肖恩 |
[15:23] | I think this is a dodge! | 我认为这是在逃避 |
[15:24] | I think it’s an excuse | 我认为这是你 |
[15:26] | to duck out of your responsibilities at home! | 用来逃避潜艇上的责任的一个借口 |
[15:29] | You’re afraid! | 你害怕了 |
[15:31] | You are afraid to lead! | 你害怕去领导他们 |
[15:34] | You are afraid of that destroyer! | 你害怕那艘驱逐舰 |
[15:37] | And that’s why we’re stuck on this bleeding rock! | 所以我们才躲在这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[15:52] | Say that again, bruv. | 再说一遍 兄弟 |
[15:56] | Tell me I’m afraid. | 说我害怕 |
[16:05] | I am culling the herd, Ned. | 我在清理人群 内德 |
[16:10] | And the pure will have a chance to join us. | 这样那些纯净之人就会有机会加入我们 |
[16:12] | Those who refuse my beneficence will die | 那些拒绝我的善意的人将会 |
[16:15] | along with the crew of that navy ship. | 和那艘军舰上的人一起死去 |
[16:17] | Now, you have a choice to make. | 现在 你要做个选择 |
[16:22] | Do you want to help me? | 你想要帮我 |
[16:26] | Or do you want to join our beloved mother in the grave? | 还是想去地狱陪我们亲爱的老妈 |
[16:38] | Now you’ve come to mention it… | 既然你提到了 |
[16:43] | do you think beyoncé’s immune? | 你觉得碧昂斯对病毒免疫吗 |
[16:49] | I mean, it’s possible. | 我觉得很可能 |
[16:51] | 5% and all that. | 毕竟5%的人口是免疫的 |
[16:55] | I think she’d look rather good on my arm. | 我觉得她躺在我的怀里会很好看 |
[16:58] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[17:26] | The nearest big city is St. Augustine, | 最近的大城市是圣奥古斯丁 |
[17:28] | But they’re dark. | 但是那里沦陷了 |
[17:30] | If it were me, I’d head inland. | 如果是我的话 我会向内陆前行 |
[17:31] | Yeah, but north or south? | 没错 但是去北边还是南边呢 |
[17:33] | That’s the question. | 这是个问题 |
[17:35] | Sir, U.A.V. at 5,000 feet, | 长官 无人机到达1500米高度 |
[17:38] | 30 miles north of Vulture team. | 在秃鹫小队北面50公里处 |
[17:44] | Nothing for miles. | 几公里之内什么都没有 |
[17:46] | In th– in those swamps, | 在沼泽里 |
[17:48] | you’d think we’d get a heat signature | 不该有一些热源信号吗 |
[17:49] | off an alligator or something. | 鳄鱼什么的 |
[17:52] | Nah, gators are cold-blooded. | 不 鳄鱼是冷血动物 |
[17:55] | In Florida heat, they’d look | 在佛罗里达的热度下 |
[17:56] | about as warm as the ground around ’em. | 它们的温度会跟周围的地面看起来一样 |
[17:59] | Right. | 是这样 |
[18:00] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[18:02] | We don’t have too many gators where I’m from. | 我的家乡可没什么鳄鱼 |
[18:04] | Yeah, well, my son taught me that. | 是啊 我儿子教我的 |
[18:06] | He hated school, | 他不喜欢学校 |
[18:07] | but he knew everything about animals and dinosaurs. | 但他对动物和恐龙了如指掌 |
[18:11] | Got something, sir. | 有发现 长官 |
[18:13] | Pretty high. | 信号强度很大 |
[18:14] | Could be generators, people, maybe a large campground. | 可能是发电机 人群 或者大规模营地 |
[18:20] | Nothing else for miles. | 几公里内没其他东西了 |
[18:24] | Vulture team, we have a target. | 秃鹫小队 发现目标 |
[18:26] | U.A.V.’s picking up a large heat signature | 无人机在你们北面37公里发现 |
[18:28] | about 23 miles north of your whiskey. | 一大片热源信号 |
[18:30] | 30.136 North, 81.678 West. | 坐标北纬30.136 西经81.678 |
[18:36] | These are our guys. | 这是我们要找的人 |
[18:36] | It’s got to be. | 一定是 |
[18:38] | Only people within this boat’s range. | 这艘船能到的范围内只有他们 |
[18:41] | Nathan James, Vulture team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是秃鹫小队 |
[18:42] | We’re en route. Will advise. | 我们这就上路 随时通报情况 |
[18:44] | – Roger that. – Let’s move out! | -收到 -出发了 |
[19:13] | I need to turn our liquid vaccine into an aerosol form. | 我需要把液态疫苗转变成气雾剂 |
[19:17] | And to do so, I need the proper chemical base | 为了达成这个目标 我需要合适的化学基底 |
[19:20] | to cut with our vaccine | 切割疫苗 |
[19:21] | to create a stable and dry formulation. | 来创造稳定而干燥的形态 |
[19:23] | Something that won’t degrade its potency. | 一种不会降低药效的状态 |
[19:26] | Powder base brings with it all kinds of complications. | 粉末化会带来各种各样的复杂问题 |
[19:29] | Which is why no one’s been able to do it. | 这就是没人能做到的原因 |
[19:33] | It’s utterly organic, completely simple. | 完全是有机物 非常简单 |
[19:36] | Missing just enough pieces to drive us crazy solving it. | 却缺了足以让我们发疯的关键信息 |
[19:40] | It’s the same shape as cyclohexane, | 跟环己烷是一样的形状 |
[19:42] | A dry-cleaning solvent. | 一种干洗溶剂 |
[19:44] | It’s way too toxic. | 它毒性太大了 |
[19:46] | I have to ask. | 我必须要问 |
[19:47] | Is it — is it possible | 有没有可能 |
[19:49] | that Dr. Hunter never solved it himself? | 亨特博士自己也从来没解决过这个问题 |
[19:55] | No. | 不 |
[19:56] | He solved it. | 他解决了 |
[19:59] | He gave his life to tell me. | 他不惜生命告诉了我 |
[20:18] | Green, Taylor, Tex, take the southern flank. | 格林 泰勒 特克斯 从南面走 |
[20:21] | Lieutenant Burk, Lieutenant Bivas, | 博克上尉 碧瓦上尉 |
[20:22] | You’re coming with me — we’ll circle around from the north. | 你们跟我来 我们从北面包抄 |
[20:25] | – Aye, sir. – Let’s move. | -是 长官 -我们走 |
[20:47] | Some kind of safe zone, captain. | 像是个安全区 舰长 |
[21:20] | Si, si. Ho capito. Si. | 是 我明白 |
[21:22] | Dove sei ora? Sei vicino.. | 你现在在哪 六… |
[21:37] | It’s not just a safe zone. | 这不只是个安全区 |
[21:39] | There’s at least a few mercs from the solace here. | 这里有不少平静号上遇到过的雇佣兵 |
[21:42] | And they’re talking to the sub right now. | 他们正在跟潜艇通话 |
[21:44] | I say again, they are communicating with the sub. | 我重复一遍 他们正在跟潜艇通话 |
[21:47] | Roger, Vulture team. They’re talking to the sub. | 收到 秃鹫小队 他们正在跟潜艇通话 |
[21:49] | That means they’re at radio depth. Find them. | 就是说他们在无线电通讯深度 找到他们 |
[21:51] | Aye, sir. Searching. | 是的 长官 正在搜寻 |
[21:53] | Can you make out what they’re saying? | 你知道他们在说什么吗 |
[21:54] | Definitely radio communication, sir, but it’s encrypted. | 肯定是无线电通讯 但是被加密了 |
[21:57] | Okay, you know the drill. | 好吧 你知道应该怎么做 |
[21:58] | Yes, sir. Starting decryption now. | 是的 长官 开始解密 |
[22:00] | I see three mercs on the inside, | 我看到棚子里面有3个雇佣兵 |
[22:03] | another two behind the shed. | 后面还有2个 |
[22:05] | – We can take them. – No, we wait. | -我们能干掉他们 -不 再等一下 |
[22:07] | Let’s see where they lead us. | 看看他们去哪里 |
[22:32] | Uh, ma’am, I thought you might be hungry. | 女士 我觉得你可能饿了 |
[22:35] | How very thoughtful of you. | 你真细心 |
[22:37] | Chicken and mushroom in a roux sauce — | 奶油面糊烩蘑菇鸡肉 |
[22:40] | – My specialty. – Is that right? | -我的拿手菜 -是吗 |
[22:42] | It’s good enough for the president of the United States, so… | 美国总统都说好呢 所以… |
[22:45] | You prepared food for the President? | 你给总统做过菜 |
[22:48] | At Camp David. | 在大卫营 |
[22:50] | It was his favorite dish, or so I’m told. | 这是他最喜欢的菜 至少他是这么告诉我的 |
[22:53] | – You’re having me on. – No. | -你逗我呢吧 -没有 |
[22:55] | No, ma’am. | 我没骗你 |
[22:55] | Only the best navy cooks | 只有最优秀的海军厨师 |
[22:57] | get to cook for the Commander in Chief. | 才能给最高统帅做菜 |
[22:59] | Why in heaven would you leave that job? | 那你怎么跑到这儿来了 |
[23:01] | You got to go to sea if you want to make rank. | 想要晋升就得出海 |
[23:06] | You know, it’s an art preparing the perfect roux, | 完美的奶油面糊堪称艺术 |
[23:09] | Especially seeing how hard it is | 特别是鉴于眼下 |
[23:10] | to get fresh ingredients these days. | 获得新鲜食材的困难程度 |
[23:12] | You see, the real secret is sifting the flour just right. | 秘诀在于将面粉筛的蓬松适度 |
[23:17] | Too heavy, and the minute it hits that butter, | 太紧实的话面粉一碰到黄油 |
[23:18] | you got yourself a fritter. | 就变成煎饼了 |
[23:20] | But you do it right, | 但如果掌握好度 |
[23:21] | man, you got yourself a nice, rich sauce. | 就做出了美味 浓郁的酱料 |
[23:26] | Not too soupy, not too thick. | 既不稀 也不干 |
[23:32] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[23:35] | It’s completely delicious. | 太美味了 |
[23:36] | Oh, ma’am, you haven’t even tried it. | 女士 你还没尝呢 |
[23:41] | I need a food base. | 我需要的是食物基底 |
[23:43] | If I can isolate it | 如果我能将它分离出来 |
[23:44] | and have it adhere to the vaccine | 并把它依附到疫苗上 |
[23:46] | and form the micro powder… | 形成超细粉末 |
[23:49] | Thank you, Bacon. | 谢谢你 培根 |
[23:51] | Thank you! | 太谢谢了 |
[23:54] | So, you ain’t even gonna taste it? | 所以你不打算尝一口吗 |
[23:56] | Kick it! Oh, come on! | 踢过来 快点 |
[23:58] | – Oh! Great save! – Yeah! | -救得好 -太好了 |
[24:01] | Yeah, he scores! | 他得分了 |
[24:03] | Give me something, brother. | 击个掌 伙计 |
[24:05] | That was fun, guys. Thanks. | 很有趣 谢谢你们 |
[24:11] | Hey, thanks for the stuff. Appreciate it. | 谢谢这些东西 谢谢 |
[24:13] | Thanks very much. Appreciate it. | 很感谢 谢谢 |
[24:17] | That’s fun, thanks. Hey, doll, how you doing? | 很有意思 谢了 宝贝 你好啊 |
[24:28] | Hey, man. They are a friendly group. | 他们很友好 |
[24:31] | Handing out clothes, food, blankets. | 分发衣服 食物 毯子 |
[24:34] | It’s an apocalyptic love-in. | 简直就是末日纵情聚会 |
[24:36] | All that’s missing is music and some wacky weed. | 就差音乐和大麻了 |
[24:38] | – Americans? – Every one of ’em. | -是美国人吗 -全都是 |
[24:40] | No sign of no foreign fighters. | 没有外国战士的踪迹 |
[24:48] | Where’d you find that? | 这车在哪儿找的 |
[24:50] | Commandeered by order of the navy. | 以海军名义征用的 |
[24:52] | Couple of late arrivals from out of town. | 从城外几个迟到的人那里抢的 |
[24:54] | No one will miss them, sir. | 没人会怀念他们的 长官 |
[24:56] | Captain, it’s looking like a company move. | 舰长 他们好像要转移 |
[24:58] | They’re loading up the trucks and heading out over there. | 那边正在装车准备离开 |
[25:00] | Same here. Buses arriving. | 这边也是 公车已经到了 |
[25:02] | They’re frisking people. | 他们正在搜身 |
[25:04] | Now we got a ride. Let’s follow. | 我们有车了 我们跟上他们吧 |
[25:06] | Even in civilian clothes, we’re gonna stand out. | 就算穿着平民衣服 我们也很显眼 |
[25:09] | We need to split up. | 我们得分头行动 |
[25:11] | Green, Taylor, Tex, take the truck and our gear. | 格林 泰勒 泰克斯 带着装备开车走 |
[25:15] | Follow the convoy. | 跟着车队 |
[25:16] | Ravit, Burk, come with me. | 拉维 博克跟我走 |
[25:20] | We’re taking the last bus out of here. | 我们搭最后一辆公车走 |
[25:23] | Nathan James, we’re going radio silent. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我们将进入无线电静默 |
[25:26] | Negative, Vulture team. Do not go dark. | 拒绝 秃鹫小队 不要切断联络 |
[25:27] | Keep contact through Green and Taylor. | 请和格林以及泰勒保持联系 |
[25:29] | I say again, do not go dark. | 我再说一遍 不要切断联络 |
[25:31] | We got a lead, X.O. | 我们找到了线索 大副 |
[25:33] | – Need to follow it. – I say — | -得去追查 -重… |
[25:35] | Chief Taylor, you’re now our rally point | 泰勒军士长 现在起由你指定集合点 |
[25:38] | and our way out of whatever trouble we get into. | 以及在我们陷入困境时给予支援 |
[25:40] | Aye, sir. I’ve got your back. | 遵命 长官 放心吧 |
[25:44] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:46] | Ditching our gear and our weapons — | 你确定要抛下我们的装备 |
[25:47] | you sure about this? | 和武器吗 |
[25:51] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[26:00] | Take off your clothes. | 你该脱衣服了 |
[26:50] | Everybody I knew is dead. | 我认识的人都死了 |
[26:52] | My husband, my children — | 我的丈夫 我的孩子们 |
[26:55] | four girls. | 四个女儿 |
[26:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:00] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[27:01] | I’m sure you’ve got your stories. | 我相信你也有你的故事 |
[27:04] | I lost my wife. | 我失去了妻子 |
[27:08] | And then you found us. | 然后你找到了我们 |
[27:11] | I-in my case, they found me. | 对我来说 是他们找到了我 |
[27:13] | I was just out wandering, no place to call home. | 我当时正在外面游荡 无家可归 |
[27:18] | I didn’t even know there was others like us. | 我都不知道还有像我们这样的人 |
[27:21] | How many are there like us? | 我们这样的人有多少 |
[27:25] | Sean says there are millions. | 肖恩说有好几百万 |
[27:28] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[27:30] | Have you heard him speak? You seen the videos? | 你听过他讲话吗 看过视频吗 |
[27:33] | Oh, you have to. | 你可得看看 |
[27:34] | And, I mean, don’t you let that fancy accent of his fool you. | 别被他那迷人的口音骗了 |
[27:38] | I mean, he’s European and all, but he’s just like us. | 虽然他是个欧洲人 但他和我们一样 |
[27:42] | I’d like to meet him. | 真想见见他 |
[27:44] | Well, it’s your lucky day, | 那你走运了 |
[27:45] | ‘Cause that’s where we’re headed. | 因为我们正要去找他 |
[27:54] | I need to separate the myoinositol. | 我需要把肌醇分离出来 |
[27:58] | Are you sure you have the correct stereoisomer? | 你确定找到了正确的异构体吗 |
[28:00] | I suggest we try a corn base. | 我建议尝试以玉米为基底 |
[28:03] | Because of the phytic acid? | 因为有肌醇六磷酸吗 |
[28:04] | Myo is geometrically more stable, | 肌醇在几何结构上更为稳定 |
[28:07] | but chelation of the phytic acid | 但肌醇六磷酸的螯合作用 |
[28:09] | could prevent mineral absorption into the vaccine structure. | 会阻碍疫苗结构对矿物质的吸收 |
[28:14] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[28:15] | Bacon? | 培根 |
[28:19] | I’m — I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[28:20] | I-I’m afraid you lost me. | 恐怕我没跟上您 |
[28:24] | At what point, exactly, did I lose you? | 你从哪里开始没跟上的 |
[28:26] | About two hours ago. | 大概两小时前 |
[28:29] | Well, let’s start with the flour, shall we? | 那我们从面粉开始说吧 好吗 |
[28:47] | We’re headed north. | 我们在往北走 |
[28:48] | I have a visual of the bus convoy. | 我能看到公车队伍 |
[28:49] | I believe Charlie Oscar’s in the last bus. | 我认为查理·奥斯卡在最后一辆车上 |
[28:51] | Roger, Cobra team. | 收到 眼镜蛇小队 |
[28:53] | Sir, the sub is transmitting. | 长官 潜艇在传输信号 |
[28:55] | They’re communicating with someone on land. | 他们在跟岸上的人联系 |
[28:57] | Still cannot break the encryption, sir, | 虽然还没能解密 长官 |
[28:59] | but I have a good read on the signal bearing. | 但能确定信号发出方位 |
[29:02] | How accurate? | 有多准确 |
[29:03] | The sub appears to be holding still at radio depth. | 潜艇看起来仍然停在无线电通讯深度 |
[29:05] | They’re not moving, sir. | 他们没有移动 长官 |
[29:06] | Mason, can you calculate a range? | 梅森 你能估算出范围吗 |
[29:08] | Yes, sir, this broadcast | 可以 长官 这段信号 |
[29:09] | has a different point of origin on land. | 有不同的陆上发信源 |
[29:11] | It’s further north. | 在更北边 |
[29:12] | We’re triangulating approximate location for the sub. | 我们在用三角定位法确认潜艇位置 |
[29:14] | 90 nautical miles. | 距我们90海里 |
[29:16] | Can’t get much closer at quiet one without tipping our hand. | 一级静默状态下再接近肯定会被发现 |
[29:20] | Nothing on passive sonar? | 被动声纳有发现吗 |
[29:22] | Nothing, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[29:23] | She’s quiet even at 30 knots, | 就算航速30节时她都很安静 |
[29:24] | pretty much silent when she’s not moving. | 不移动时基本就毫无声息了 |
[29:26] | Calculate a position on our target. | 计算出目标的位置 |
[29:28] | I hold the sub at this location. | 潜艇应该在这个位置 |
[29:30] | Nathan James is here, making 5 knots. | 内森·詹姆斯号在这里 航速5节 |
[29:34] | We have a vector plot. | 我们有向量图 |
[29:36] | At this range, here’s our dog box. | 在这个范围内 这是狗笼的位置 |
[29:38] | T.A.O., hostile sub designate as Goblin 1. | 作战官 敌方潜艇称为1号哥布林 |
[29:42] | Yeah, yeah. I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 对 我在 我在 我在 |
[29:45] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[29:46] | Yeah, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:48] | Forget about that. | 忘记那事吧 |
[29:49] | Have you found the American ship? | 你们找到那艘美国船了吗 |
[29:51] | Not yet, but we’re heading back towards you. | 还没 但我们在返回你们的位置 |
[29:54] | Your brother said — | 你哥哥说… |
[29:54] | I don’t care what my brother said, all right? | 我不管我哥哥说了什么 好吗 |
[29:57] | We are gonna sink those bastards. | 我们要击沉那些杂种 |
[29:59] | Oi, yes, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[30:01] | Now, here’s what I want you to do, okay? | 我希望你这么做 好吗 |
[30:04] | X.O., F.I.S. is green. | 大幅 尾焰抑制开关已打开 |
[30:06] | Hold active sonar until we have a solid track on the sub. | 主动声呐暂未打开 直到我们追踪到潜艇 |
[30:09] | Does the dog box cover the sub’s location? | 狗笼能覆盖潜艇的位置吗 |
[30:11] | Plenty big, ma’am — as long as the sub is in that box, | 完全可以 长官 只要潜艇在狗笼里 |
[30:13] | the asroc torpedo will find it. | 反潜鱼雷会找到它 |
[30:15] | Okay, we only get one shot at this. | 好吧 我们只有一次机会 |
[30:16] | Once we go active, | 一旦开启 |
[30:18] | they’ll know where we are, then they fire back. | 他们就会找到我们的位置并还击 |
[30:20] | T.A.O., permission to shine lance searcher. | 作战官 请求批准开启攻击扫描 |
[30:22] | Shine lance searcher. | 开启攻击扫描 |
[30:23] | Shining lance searcher. | 攻击扫描开启 |
[30:30] | Sonar, T.A.O., do you have an active contact? | 声纳 作战官 收到主动连接了吗 |
[30:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:35] | All stations, sonar. Sonar holds no active contact. | 所有单位 声纳 声纳未收到主动连接 |
[30:40] | – It’s not a sub. – What is it? | -那不是潜艇 -那是什么 |
[30:42] | The sonar signature shows nothing in the water. | 声纳信号显示水里什么都没有 |
[30:44] | Whatever is transmitting from that spot is on the surface. | 不管从那地方发射信号的是什么 都在水面上 |
[30:47] | It could be a radio relay, a buoy. | 可能是信号传输站 也可能是信标 |
[30:49] | That would explain why it’s not moving. | 那可以解释它为什么不动 |
[30:50] | And that’s how the sub is communicating | 那是潜艇跟他们的陆上同伙 |
[30:52] | with their people on land. | 联系的方式 |
[30:53] | Sub’s using it to mask its location. | 潜艇在利用它来屏蔽自身位置 |
[30:55] | We have a solid radar track on the floating relay, sir. | 雷达追踪到了浮动中继设备 长官 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:59] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[31:01] | If we can’t use it to find them, | 如果我们不能用它找到他们 |
[31:02] | we can’t decrypt what they’re saying, | 无法破译他们的对话内容 |
[31:03] | let’s not let ’em talk at all. | 那我们就让他们完全无法对话吧 |
[31:05] | Ready an sm-2. | 标准2系导弹准备 |
[31:06] | MSS. T.A.O., kill track 5025 with birds. | 基站子系统 作战官 导弹攻击轨迹5025 |
[31:10] | MSS, aye. Kill track 5025 with bird. | 子系统收到 导弹攻击轨迹5025 |
[31:15] | Fire. | 发射 |
[31:16] | Bird is away. | 导弹发射 |
[31:25] | Hello, Ned? Are you there, mate? | 内德 你还在吗 伙计 |
[31:27] | Ned? | 内德 |
[31:29] | Direct hit, ma’am. | 直接命中 长官 |
[31:30] | Radio signal’s dead, sir. | 无线信号终止 长官 |
[31:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:38] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[31:41] | Is there anybody there?! | 有人吗 |
[31:44] | Shit! | 该死 |
[32:41] | Looks like they’re taking us to the service entrance. | 我们好像要走服务入口 |
[32:45] | Taylor, Cobra. We’re splitting. | 泰勒 眼镜蛇小队 我们分开了 |
[32:47] | Buses are headed to the main building. | 公车正在往主楼开 |
[32:50] | Find us a rally point. | 给我们找一个集合点 |
[32:52] | Roger. | 收到 |
[32:59] | Here we go. | 我们到啦 |
[33:16] | Hey, master chief, any word? | 军士长 有消息吗 |
[33:21] | Three teams on an undercover mission, | 三支小队展开卧底行动 |
[33:23] | wandering the swamps of central Florida | 在指挥官的带领下英勇无畏 |
[33:25] | led by my commanding officer, alone and unafraid. | 孤立无援地深入佛罗里达中部的沼泽 |
[33:29] | Ma’am, I love the navy, | 女士 我爱海军 |
[33:30] | but I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to this. | 但我不确定是否能习惯这种事情 |
[33:33] | I just pray they come back safe, | 我只能祈祷他们平安归来 |
[33:34] | and we get this vendetta behind us. | 我们的复仇行动也能结束 |
[33:38] | They’ll make it back. | 他们会回来的 |
[33:40] | They always do. | 一向如此 |
[33:42] | Find anything useful in Dr. Hunter’s lab? | 亨特博士的实验室里有找到什么有用的东西吗 |
[33:45] | Actually — | 事实上… |
[33:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:51] | Cornstarch from the chief’s mess. | 玉米淀粉 军士长的糊糊里的 |
[33:54] | It turns out the secret ingredient | 原来我一直在找的 |
[33:55] | that I’ve been looking for | 秘密原料 |
[33:56] | was being used to make pancakes. | 是用来做煎饼的 |
[33:59] | So you found it? | 你找到了吗 |
[34:00] | Well, I have the recipe, | 配方我已经知道了 |
[34:01] | and now all I need is to build | 我现在只需要 |
[34:03] | a machine to manufacture the micro powder, | 制造一台机器来生产这些粉末 |
[34:05] | so I was hoping that you might be able to lend me | 所以我想你能不能给我派一两个 |
[34:08] | one or two of your capable machinists? | 有这方面能力的机师 |
[34:12] | I think that can be arranged. | 可以安排 |
[34:15] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[34:17] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[34:22] | Howdy! | 好哟 |
[34:24] | Howdy? | 好哟 |
[34:25] | What? I’m from Connecticut. | 干什么 我是康涅狄格州的 |
[34:28] | Whereabouts you boys come from? | 你们几个是哪里来的 |
[34:31] | Pompano Beach, baby. | 庞帕诺滩 宝贝 |
[34:33] | Fancy pants! | 裤子够酷的 |
[34:35] | Well, come on. We got shit to do. | 快点 我们还有一堆破事要忙呢 |
[34:37] | Pull up around back. | 停到那边去吧 |
[34:41] | Pompano Beach? | 庞帕诺滩 |
[34:43] | Nice pull. | 扯得不错 |
[34:44] | Well, I knew a gal | 九十年代的时候 |
[34:45] | had a houseboat on the intercoastal | 我认识一个住在水上 |
[34:46] | back in the late ’90s. | 有个船屋的妹子 |
[34:49] | It was a hell of a winter. | 那个冬天够冷的 |
[34:53] | Welcome to Seaport Marina, everyone. | 欢迎大家来到海港码头 |
[34:56] | We got coffee, baked bread. | 我们这里有咖啡 烤面包 |
[34:58] | Please, come on in. | 请进吧 |
[35:01] | Got fresh, cool water inside, plenty to eat. | 里面有纯净的饮用水 以及足够的食物 |
[35:05] | No sign of Danny or Tex. | 没有看到丹尼和特克斯 |
[35:07] | Armed guards every 100 yards. | 每隔90米设有武装警卫 |
[35:08] | Barbed wire fences, roving sentries. | 铁丝护栏 巡逻哨兵 |
[35:10] | It’s like a fortress. | 这里就像一个碉堡 |
[35:12] | Or a prison. | 或是监狱 |
[35:15] | Now, I’m sure there are those among you | 我相信你们之中有些人会想 |
[35:17] | who say, “Why fight? | “为什么要斗争 |
[35:20] | Why judge those who are not blessed | 为什么要制裁那些没有我们这种 |
[35:22] | with our purity of blood?” | 纯净血液的人” |
[35:24] | Well, I assure you, brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 我保证 |
[35:27] | that we are not the ones who brought this fight. | 不是我们挑起的战争 |
[35:29] | – Yeah! – Right. | -没错 -对 |
[35:31] | Our bodies are immune to the virus, | 我们的身体对病毒免疫 |
[35:33] | but not to bigotry! | 但我们容不下偏见 |
[35:37] | Not to hatred! | 容不下憎恶 |
[35:39] | You’ve all heard stories | 我们都听说过 |
[35:40] | of immunes dragged from their homes… | 免疫者被自己的邻居… |
[35:42] | That voice. | 那个声音 |
[35:43] | …by their own neighbors. | 拖出家门的故事 |
[35:46] | I recognize it. | 我听出来了 |
[35:47] | We have the responsibility to protect ourselves… | 我们有责任保护自己 |
[35:48] | Video from Dr. Hunter’s lab. | 亨特博士实验室的那段视频 |
[35:51] | …to band together! | 团结一心 |
[35:53] | These are the guys. | 就是这些人 |
[35:56] | For it is a fight, us against them! | 的确有一场仗 我们要打倒他们 |
[36:01] | Got themselves a cult… with an army behind them. | 他们组了个邪教 背后还有军队撑腰 |
[36:04] | To fight for our immunity and what we’re trying to build here. | 为我们免疫者和我们创立的一切而战 |
[36:09] | Can you do that for me? | 你们可以为我这么做吗 |
[36:11] | Can you do that? | 你们可以吗 |
[36:12] | Can you be a warrior for the cause? | 你们可以为此而战吗 |
[36:15] | Cobra team, what is your whiskey? | 眼镜蛇小队 什么情况 |
[36:17] | This is Cobra team. | 这里是眼镜蛇小队 |
[36:18] | Tiger team is out of sight | 猛虎小队在大楼后方 |
[36:20] | behind the building complex. | 不在视线范围内 |
[36:22] | Radio silent for 30 minutes. | 已经三十分钟没有进行通信了 |
[36:24] | Vulture team is in the complex. | 秃鹫小队在大楼里 |
[36:28] | Gonna try to pass word to Tiger team. | 我会想办法向猛虎小队通报情况 |
[36:30] | But Vulture has no comms. Over. | 但秃鹫小队没有通讯器材 完毕 |
[36:32] | Roger that. Make contact with Tiger team. | 收到 尽快联系上猛虎小队 |
[36:34] | – Get me an exfil plan now. – Roger. | -赶快制定撤退计划 -明白 |
[36:37] | I’m looking for a rally point. | 我在寻找集合点 |
[36:38] | We’ll radio coordinates. Over. | 我会无线电传输坐标 完毕 |
[36:41] | Any contact on the sonar? | 声呐有发现吗 |
[36:42] | No, sir, but it won’t take them long | 没有 长官 但用不了多久 |
[36:44] | to figure out who blew up that radio relay. | 他们就会发现是谁炸了他们的中继设备 |
[36:57] | Friends, fellow immunes, | 朋友们 免疫者们 |
[36:59] | my heart fills with joy to see you all here. | 在这里看到你们我无比激动 |
[37:02] | What a crowd! | 大家伙真棒 |
[37:05] | We love you, Sean! | 我们爱你 肖恩 |
[37:08] | We love you, man! | 我们爱你 伙计 |
[37:10] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[37:11] | Yes, I-I truly — I love all of you. | 我爱你们大家 |
[37:14] | And what a crowd. | 大家伙真棒 |
[37:17] | And more of you, more of us arriving every hour. | 每时每刻都有更多你我这样的人抵达这里 |
[37:22] | We expect a thousand by week’s end. | 这周结束前还能再多一千人 |
[37:25] | That’s right. We’re gonna need a bigger ballroom. | 没错 我们需要更大的房间了 |
[37:34] | With the 700 in St. Augustine, | 圣奥古斯丁700人 |
[37:37] | the 1,200 in Gainesville, | 盖恩斯维尔1200人 |
[37:39] | and the nearly 6,000 — | 还有6000人 |
[37:41] | that’s right, 6,000 — across the state in Clearwater, | 没错 6000人来自州另一边的克利尔沃特 |
[37:46] | our ranks are growing, | 我们的数量在增长 |
[37:47] | and we are spreading our message | 我们在向全国传达 |
[37:50] | across this great nation! | 我们的声音 |
[37:53] | And it all starts here with all of you — | 这一切从这里开始 藉由你们的帮助 |
[37:57] | my beloved immunes. | 亲爱的免疫者们 |
[38:04] | At the safe zone in the mall, | 安全区里的商场内 |
[38:06] | I found 320 immune to my disease. | 有320人免疫 |
[38:11] | – That’s bloody good, yeah? – There are still… | -很好 不是吗 -虽然还有 |
[38:13] | …many challenges before us… | 许多挑战亟待跨越 |
[38:16] | Creepy git. | 恶心的家伙 |
[38:17] | …my brothers and sisters. | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[38:20] | There are many who have not yet heard our message. | 还有许多人没有听到我们的声音 |
[38:24] | That will change, my friends, because soon, | 这即将改变 朋友们 因为很快 |
[38:27] | we are going to New Orleans to join other immunes | 我们将去新奥尔良和其他免疫者回合 |
[38:31] | So we can get our story spread out across the country. | 这样就能让全国知道我们的事迹 |
[38:35] | But despite our many, many successes so far, | 但尽管我们成就无数 |
[38:40] | I still can’t help feel | 我还是感觉自己 |
[38:43] | that I have failed you. | 辜负了你们 |
[38:46] | I come here as your humble messenger, | 我作为谦卑的信使来到这里 |
[38:50] | spreading the gospel of the immunes. | 宣扬免疫者的福音 |
[38:53] | But if America is to rise again, | 但如果美国要重新崛起 |
[38:57] | it needs a true leader. | 它需要一个真正的领导人 |
[39:00] | – Sean, we have you! – Lead us, Sean! | -肖恩 我们有你 -领导我们 肖恩 |
[39:02] | No, no, no, no, not — not me. Not me. | 不 不 不 不能是我 不能是我 |
[39:04] | I — I come from a different land. | 我来自异域 |
[39:06] | American immunes need an American leader, | 美国免疫者需要美国人领导 |
[39:09] | someone who has our blood, but your American spirit. | 一个拥有我们的血 以及美国精神的人 |
[39:14] | Let’s have a look at this. | 大家看 |
[39:19] | With Florida reporting the first cases | 随着佛罗里达通报了 |
[39:21] | of the mysterious virus that’s sweeping Europe, | 席卷欧洲的神秘病毒在美国的第一份病例 |
[39:24] | Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Jeffrey Michener | 住房与城区发展部长杰夫瑞·米切纳 |
[39:27] | landed in Tallahassee this morning | 今早作为美国反应小组领导人 |
[39:29] | as head of the U.S. response team. | 抵达塔拉哈西 |
[39:31] | The information we have right now, | 我们现在得到的消息是 |
[39:31] | 突发新闻 住房与城区发展部长 杰夫瑞·米切纳 | |
[39:33] | we seem to have contained the virus. | 病毒已经得到控制 |
[39:34] | How did the virus get here? | 病毒是怎么传播到这里的 |
[39:36] | As I said, we don’t know | 如我所言 我们不知道 |
[39:37] | how the virus landed on our shores, | 病毒是如何传播到美国的 |
[39:39] | but we’re doing everything we can | 但我们正尽一切努力 |
[39:40] | to meet the challenge head-on. | 来迎接挑战 |
[39:42] | My office is doing everything we can | 我的办公室正尽力 |
[39:44] | to make sure that people are safe. | 确保民众的安全 |
[39:50] | Secretary Michener shares our special gift. | 米切纳部长和我们有着同样的馈赠 |
[39:55] | It’s the reason he’s alive and here with us today | 所以他现在才能活着和我们一同战斗 |
[39:57] | while the rest of the U.S. Government | 而美国政府的其他人 |
[39:59] | perished from this earth. | 早已从这世界上消失了 |
[40:02] | Now, I have some news for you. | 让我告诉你们一件事 |
[40:06] | According to the U.S. Constitution, | 根据美国宪法 |
[40:09] | As Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, | 作为住房与城区发展部长 |
[40:13] | Jeffrey Michener is number 12 | 杰夫瑞·米切纳是 |
[40:16] | in the order of presidential succession. | 第12顺位的总统继任人 |
[40:19] | With the others all gone, | 其他人都不在了 |
[40:21] | well, Jeffrey Michener | 杰夫瑞·米切纳 |
[40:24] | is your president. | 将是你们的总统 |
[40:31] | You heard me right, and when we get to New Orleans, | 没错 等我们到了新奥尔良 |
[40:35] | we will install him in his rightful office, | 我们会让他合法继任权位 |
[40:37] | where he can create a cabinet, take control of the military, | 让他可以组成内阁 接管军队 |
[40:41] | and show the world that America is back! | 告诉世界 美国回来了 |
[40:45] | America has a new president! | 美国有了新的总统 |
[40:49] | And he is one of us! | 而他是我们的一员 |
[41:00] | Sean, what the hell are you talking about? | 肖恩 你他妈在说什么 |
[41:01] | You didn’t say anything about this. | 你可没说过会有这种事 |
[41:03] | I told you, brother. I have a plan. | 我告诉过你 兄弟 我自有计划 |