时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We have the medication on hand, but we have to act fast. | 我们有药 但得快点用药才行 |
[00:06] | I said no. Now, please, leave us in peace. | 我拒绝 请不要打扰我们了 |
[00:12] | Reverend Scott, malaria’s treatable. | 斯科特牧师 疟疾是可以治愈的 |
[00:15] | Hello, Rachel. | 你好 蕾切尔 |
[00:16] | If you don’t let me help, your wife will die. | 如果你不让我帮忙 你妻子会死的 |
[00:19] | I have faith. Only the lord decides who lives and dies. | 我有信念 只有主能决定谁生谁死 |
[00:55] | Viper tower, Saberhawk One. | 毒蛇塔台 战鹰一号 |
[00:56] | 5 miles off your port quarter, inbound. | 离左舷方向8公里 回航中 |
[00:58] | Saberhawk One, Viper Tower, radar contact. | 战鹰一号 毒蛇塔台 雷达捕捉 |
[01:04] | X.O., winds are in the envelope. Requesting green deck. | 大副 直升机回航 请求降落 |
[01:07] | You have green deck, O.O.D. | 可以降落 值日官 |
[01:09] | H.C.O. Tower, you have green deck. | 直升机管制员 这是塔台 允许降落 |
[01:12] | Nathan James, returning. | 内森·詹姆斯号 直升机回航 |
[01:15] | Saberhawk One, you are cleared for green deck. | 战鹰一号 现在可以降落 |
[01:19] | Saberhawk One, we have you at 20 feet. | 战鹰一号 目前高度6米 |
[01:22] | Down. | 降落 |
[01:24] | Down. | 降落 |
[01:26] | Down in the trap. Amber deck, amber deck. | 于降落点降落 甲板上有机 暂停使用 |
[01:36] | Sir, Nathan James is on course | 舰长 内森·詹姆斯号目前 |
[01:38] | 2-9-0 at 25 knots. | 航速25节 航向2-9-0 |
[01:40] | The ship is approximately 187 nautical miles from New Orleans | 战舰距新奥尔良大约187海里 |
[01:44] | and holding at 80 miles off the gulf shore. | 距海湾沿岸不到80海里 |
[01:46] | Thank you, Gator. | 谢谢 领航员 |
[01:47] | Make sure Ray finds his way back to his friends. | 带雷去他的朋友那儿 |
[01:50] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[01:51] | You hungry? I hear they’re serving pizza in the mess. | 你饿吗 我听说休息舱有披萨吃 |
[01:53] | Pizza? I don’t even remember what that tastes like. | 披萨 我都不记得披萨是什么味了 |
[01:56] | – Tastes like pizza. – No go on the safe zone. | -就是披萨味 -不能去安全区 |
[01:59] | Run by good people, but there’s not enough of them, | 管理的人很好 但是好人不多 |
[02:01] | and they’re starting to hear rumors about the immunes themselves. | 而且他们也开始听到免疫者的谣言了 |
[02:03] | Can’t risk leaving a bunch of teenagers there. | 不能冒险让一群青少年留在那边 |
[02:06] | They’ll be our guests for now. | 他们暂时是我们的客人 |
[02:07] | How are we looking with those prisoners? | 那些俘虏现在什么情况 |
[02:08] | Still not talking yet, but they will. | 还没开口 但是会的 |
[02:10] | Meantime, something came up while you were gone. | 同时 你离开时发生了点事 |
[02:12] | Usually does. | 正常 |
[02:14] | Niels is dead. | 尼尔斯死了 |
[02:16] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[02:18] | All three doctors concur. | 三位医生意见一致 |
[02:19] | Bad reaction from the blood transfusion | 因为枪伤我们给他输的血 |
[02:21] | we gave him for that gunshot wound. | 在他体内产生了不良反应 |
[02:22] | I’m having Garnett finish up the oprep, but… | 我在让加内特写报告 但是 |
[02:25] | seems to me it’s just an unfortunate situation. | 我觉得那是不幸的意外 |
[02:30] | Or not so unfortunate. | 也可能不是意外 |
[02:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:43] | It seems that the sudden influx of antibodies | 应该是接种过疫苗的献血者 |
[02:45] | from the vaccinated blood donor | 血液内大量的抗体 |
[02:47] | caused a massive immune response. | 引起了严重免疫反应 |
[02:49] | And the breakthrough you were talking about with the Mussels? | 你之前说的用贻贝取得的突破呢 |
[02:51] | This gonna derail your progress? | 这会阻碍你的进程吗 |
[02:53] | We’ll make do. | 会适应的 |
[02:55] | In the meantime, I’m preserving whatever I can | 与此同时我在尽可能保存 |
[02:57] | from Niels’ organs. | 尼尔斯的器官 |
[02:58] | Make the most of what he left behind. | 充分利用他留下的东西 |
[03:00] | And the rest of him? | 尸体其他部分呢 |
[03:03] | We’ll…burn the corpse before disposing of it. | 在分解前把尸体烧掉吧 |
[03:06] | Make certain he doesn’t infect anyone else. | 确保他不会再感染其它人 |
[03:56] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 太搞笑了 |
[03:57] | You ain’t even got a granola bar? | 你们连燕麦棒都没有吗 |
[03:59] | – No. – Ugh, come on, man! | -没有 -拜托 伙计 |
[04:00] | This is cruel and unusual punishment. | 这也太惨无人道了 |
[04:02] | Now, you got no right keeping us here like a bunch of dogs. | 你们无权把我们像狗一样关在这里 |
[04:08] | Morning, dirtbags. | 早啊 混蛋们 |
[04:09] | I’m here to remind you that you’re enemy combatants | 我是来提醒一下 你们是美国海军 |
[04:11] | in the custody of the United States Navy. | 抓获的敌方战斗人员 |
[04:13] | You can either live out your lives in this little box here, | 你们要么在这个小旮旯里度过余生 |
[04:15] | or you can cooperate. | 要么乖乖合作 |
[04:16] | – You ain’t even fed us yet. – Flea. | -你们都没给我们吃东西 -弗利 |
[04:21] | Cellphones. | 手机 |
[04:22] | The ones you had on you when you charged the marina. | 你们去码头时带在身上的手机 |
[04:24] | Even got one off of your dead pal. | 你们死去的伙计身上都有一部 |
[04:27] | First we thought you were using them to talk to each other. | 开始我们以为你们用这些手机联系 |
[04:29] | Who brings a dead phone to a fire fight, right? | 谁会带没法用的手机去参加战斗啊 对吧 |
[04:33] | But no signal. | 但是手机根本没有信号 |
[04:36] | Yeah? Weird, huh? | 对吧 很奇怪吧 |
[04:38] | You know what else is weird? | 奇怪的不止这一点呢 |
[04:39] | There are no text messages on these phones. | 这些手机上没有短信 |
[04:41] | No music. Not even any selfies. | 没有音乐 连自拍都没有 |
[04:44] | Looking at your ugly mugs, I can see why. | 看你们那丑样 我能明白原因 |
[04:47] | So, the question is, who wants to tell me | 所以问题是 谁能告诉我 |
[04:49] | why you’re all carrying these bricks around? | 你们为什么会随身带着这些砖头 |
[04:56] | All right, well, there are three of you. | 那好吧 反正你们有三个人 |
[04:58] | Sooner of later, one of you is gonna want to see sunlight again. | 你们中迟早有人会愿意重见天日的 |
[05:01] | And whoever that is, we’ll be ready to deal. | 无论谁愿意坦白 我们都随时恭候 |
[05:05] | Split ’em up. I’ll be back in a couple hours. | 把他们分开关押 我过几个小时再回来 |
[05:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:09] | We’ve been able to determine | 我们已经确定 |
[05:10] | that the New Orleans civilian fleet is moored right about here, | 新奥尔良民用船队就停在这片区域 |
[05:14] | near the southern tip of the Mississippi delta, | 密西西比三角洲南端附近 |
[05:16] | just off Garden Bay. | 离花园湾不远 |
[05:17] | Far enough out to be safe from the virus, | 距离足够远以确保不受病毒侵袭 |
[05:19] | close enough to land for supplies. | 又不会太远方便从陆地获取补给 |
[05:21] | I designed the disaster response plan | 我制定的灾难应对计划 |
[05:23] | to include tankers and barges fully outfitted | 包含了油轮及驳船依靠太阳能和生物柴油 |
[05:25] | with solar and bio-diesel power, | 全力运作 |
[05:27] | stocked with enough food to last a minimum six months. | 储备足够量的食物 最少能坚持六个月 |
[05:30] | Any idea how many vessels they have, Sir? | 知道那里有多少舰船吗 长官 |
[05:32] | I never saw it completed, | 我没完整统计过 |
[05:33] | but the plan was to have enough for 5,000 to 10,000 people. | 但最早计划是能够搭载五千至一万人 |
[05:36] | We’re not in range yet, Sir. | 我们还没进入范围 长官 |
[05:37] | But from radio intercepts, that sounds about right. | 但无线电拦截所听到的情况与之相差无几 |
[05:39] | Immunes or non-immunes? | 他们是免疫者吗 |
[05:41] | Survivors, just like us. | 是幸存者 和我们一样 |
[05:42] | Assuming they get their sound matting repaired, | 假设他们已经修好了他们的降噪系统 |
[05:44] | you think that sub’s still heading to new orleans? | 你觉得那艘潜艇还会前往新奥尔良吗 |
[05:46] | It’s the closest high-population area, | 这是最近的人口聚集地 |
[05:48] | if he’s still planning to build his army. | 如果他仍然打算建立自己的军队 |
[05:49] | And if he knows we’re going there… | 又知道我们也会去的话 |
[05:51] | Well, I know Sean Ramsey well enough | 我很了解肖恩·拉姆齐 |
[05:53] | to know he doesn’t like to lose. | 他不是个喜欢失败的人 |
[05:54] | He’ll be looking for us. | 他一定会来找我们的 |
[05:56] | Best way to know what Ramsey’s thinking | 想要知道拉姆齐想法的最好办法 |
[05:57] | is to crack the network on those cellphones. | 就是破解那些手机的网络 |
[06:00] | No luck from commo, Sir. | 通讯室仍毫无头绪 长官 |
[06:01] | I’ve asked the snipes to take a look at the phones’ circuitry. | 我从引擎室找了几个船员来查看手机的电路 |
[06:04] | Captain, once we get to New Orleans, | 舰长 一旦我们抵达新奥尔良 |
[06:06] | will we have enough doses to inoculate all those people? | 我们有足够的疫苗给所有人接种吗 |
[06:09] | Hopefully, we won’t need doses by then. | 希望到时候我们不用注射疫苗 |
[06:11] | If Dr. Scott’s aerosol works, | 如果斯科特博士实现了疫苗雾化 |
[06:13] | we’ll be able to drop the cure from the sky. | 我们就能从空中喷洒治愈药了 |
[06:47] | You’re not working on the aerosol? | 你没在研究如何雾化疫苗吗 |
[06:51] | I was thinking we’d try a different direction. | 我在想我们可以尝试另一条路 |
[06:54] | But why? We’re so close. | 可为什么 我们就快成功了 |
[06:56] | Niels himself was so efficient at spreading the virus. | 尼尔斯自身就能高效地传播病毒 |
[06:59] | If we could replicate that mechanism in everyone, | 如果我们能将这种机理复制在每个人身上 |
[07:04] | we could make the cure contagious. | 我们就可以让治愈药具有传染性 |
[07:09] | Do you think that’s actually possible? | 你觉得这真的有可能吗 |
[07:12] | He was host to an infinite collection | 他曾是病毒的宿体 |
[07:15] | of mutated versions of the virus. | 体内包含了病毒所有变种 |
[07:17] | If we could pinpoint which mutation | 如果我们能查出是哪种变异 |
[07:19] | allowed it to concentrate in his lungs, | 让病毒全集中在他的肺部 |
[07:22] | we could re-engineer the vaccine to do the same. | 我们就能改造疫苗 实现同样的效果 |
[07:25] | And we can get that from his lung tissue? | 从他的肺组织里就能查出来吗 |
[07:30] | I believe we can. | 我想是的 |
[07:37] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[07:46] | Relax, Miller. This is just a formality, | 放松 米勒 这只是例行询问 |
[07:50] | just so we can put this to bed. | 为了方便结案 |
[07:53] | You told me about Dr. Scott and Bertrise. | 你说了斯科特博士和波翠丝的情况 |
[07:55] | What about Doc Rios? | 那里欧斯医生呢 |
[07:57] | I think he was still in medical bay. | 我想他当时一直在医务舱 |
[08:00] | Bertrise ran over some supplies from him to Dr. Scott. | 波翠丝帮斯科特博士去他那儿拿了些用品 |
[08:03] | What kind of supplies? | 什么用品 |
[08:05] | Some medical stuff. Needles, I.V. bag, drugs. | 就是些医疗用品 针 输液袋 药品 |
[08:10] | – And then she left? – Yes, ma’am. | -然后她离开了吗 -是的 长官 |
[08:12] | After that, Dr. Scott stepped out to empty the trash, | 接着斯科特博士就出去倒了垃圾 |
[08:15] | Then changed Niels’ I.V. | 然后更换了尼尔斯的输液袋 |
[08:18] | A couple minutes later, he collapsed. | 几分钟后 他就倒下了 |
[08:20] | He bled out like… | 他血流得像… |
[08:23] | Well, like the people we’ve seen die from the virus. | 像受病毒感染致死的病人一样 |
[08:27] | Miller and O’connor’s statement’s concur. | 米勒和奥康纳的口供一致 |
[08:29] | Niels was getting better before they changed that last I.V. Bag. | 尼尔斯在更换最后一袋输液袋前正在好转 |
[08:32] | That’s not coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[08:35] | Who changed the bag? | 是谁换的输液袋 |
[08:36] | Dr. Scott. | 斯科特博士 |
[08:37] | But Dr. Rios prepared it, and Bertrise delivered it. | 但是是里欧斯医生准备的 波翠丝送过去的 |
[08:43] | Before we jump to conclusions, let’s get all the evidence. | 在取得所有证据之前 我们不能轻易下结论 |
[08:46] | We conduct this investigation like everything else we do… | 我们得客观地进行调查 |
[08:50] | by the book. | 照章办事 |
[08:59] | You see? I’m almost there. | 看到了吗 快成功了 |
[09:01] | I’ve narrowed it down to the following three mutations. | 我已经把变异的可能性缩小到这三种 |
[09:03] | I’d like you to compare them to all isolates of the virus. | 我想请你把它们与所有病毒的隔离种群作比较 |
[09:06] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[09:07] | Rios, Bertrise, doctor, I’m sorry, | 里欧斯 波翠丝 博士 不好意思 |
[09:10] | But I’m gonna have to ask the three of you | 但是我需要你们三位分开 |
[09:11] | to stay away from each other and the lab | 并离开实验室 |
[09:13] | while we conduct our investigation. | 我们要对这里进行调查 |
[09:15] | But I didn’t do anything wrong. | 但是我没犯什么错误啊 |
[09:17] | It’s not about wrong. | 不是犯错的问题 |
[09:18] | It’s the best way to gather the facts. | 这是找出真相的最好办法 |
[09:21] | Ma’am, as a matter of course, we are required | 女士 理所当然地 |
[09:23] | to collect everything in connection with Niels’ death. | 我们要收集与尼尔斯之死有关的一切 |
[09:26] | Be my guest. | 请随意吧 |
[09:42] | That’s right. They just got some fresh produce | 没错 我们刚刚从尼科尔斯州长码头的 |
[09:44] | off one of them boats down at Governor Nicholls Pier, | 一艘船上运下来一些新鲜农产品 |
[09:46] | so we’re gonna make some jambalaya. | 我们打算做什锦饭 |
[09:48] | Y’all come on by. | 你们一起过来吧 |
[09:53] | Voices from New Orleans? | 新奥尔良的声音吗 |
[09:55] | They’re all alive, thanks to him. | 他们都活着 真是多亏了他 |
[09:57] | We just received our first images | 我们刚刚收到新奥尔良民用船队的 |
[09:59] | of the New Orleans fleet, sir. | 最新图片 长官 |
[10:00] | I’d say there’s 50 or so vessels, | 我认为应该有50艘左右 |
[10:02] | but it’s hard to be certain. | 但是具体数字很难确定 |
[10:03] | – Anything on sonar? – No, sir. | -声纳上有发现吗 -没有 长官 |
[10:06] | That sub is still out there. | 那艘潜艇还在呢 |
[10:08] | The Ramseys are not giving up that easily. | 拉姆齐兄弟们可不会轻易认输的 |
[10:12] | – Keep looking. – Aye, sir. | -继续找吧 -是 长官 |
[10:20] | I’m just saying — it would be a pretty big deal | 依我看 如果他被杀了 |
[10:22] | if somebody offed him. | 这可不是件小事 |
[10:23] | Would be, yeah. | 没错 |
[10:26] | Not exactly murder, though, is it? | 但这也算不上谋杀 对吗 |
[10:29] | More like an execution. | 更像是处决 |
[10:31] | Is that what they’re saying? | 他们这么认为吗 |
[10:32] | Well, that’s what I’m saying. How about you? | 我这么认为 你觉得呢 |
[10:34] | I’m reserving comment. | 我拒绝评论 |
[10:37] | Very political, mate. | 你挺谨慎的嘛 哥们儿 |
[10:38] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道有句老话 |
[10:40] | Loose lips… | 大嘴巴… |
[10:44] | Water’s out in the women’s. I need a shower. | 女洗手间停水了 我要冲个凉 |
[10:47] | Well, don’t mind us. | 请随意吧 别管我们 |
[10:49] | In your dreams, dundee. | 想的美 混蛋 |
[10:50] | But you can keep guard for me right out here. | 但你可以在外面帮我守着 |
[10:54] | If you’re not out in three minutes, | 如果你三分钟不出来 |
[10:56] | I’ll send in a rescue party. | 我就派个救援队过来 |
[11:01] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[11:05] | I’m just gonna finish up here, and I’ll be out of your hair. | 我把这个弄完就走 |
[11:20] | Guess this isn’t the place. | 这地方好像不合适 |
[11:22] | What place? | 什么地方 |
[11:24] | Where people have sex. | 做爱的地方 |
[11:28] | People don’t have sex on the ship. | 在船上不能做爱 |
[11:29] | It’s against regulations. | 违反规定 |
[11:33] | Have you seen your T.A.O.? | 你没看到你们的作战官吗 |
[11:35] | What is she — 15, 16 weeks pregnant? | 她怀孕15或者16周了吧 |
[11:39] | That was a mistake that they both have been punished for. | 他们犯了错并已经被惩罚了 |
[11:42] | Come on, 200 sailors cramped together. | 算了吧 200个船员挤在一起 |
[11:46] | Where does it happen? | 他们在哪里做的 |
[11:48] | Boatswain’s locker, maybe? | 水手长的储物柜里吗 |
[11:50] | Hey, look. | 听好了 |
[11:51] | I told you. There’s no sex on the ship. | 我告诉过你了 船上不能做爱 |
[11:58] | – Fan rooms? – Nope. | -通风机室吗 -不行 |
[12:01] | Sonar spaces? | 声纳室 |
[12:03] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我没想过 |
[12:07] | But no, no. It doesn’t happen. | 不行 不能这样做 |
[12:10] | Such strict policy, | 规矩真严啊 |
[12:11] | and everybody’s so determined to follow the rules. | 而且大家都认真遵守呢 |
[12:15] | It’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[12:23] | We’ll be in New Orleans soon. | 我们马上就到新奥尔良了 |
[12:29] | Hmm. Well, if there’s no sex on the ship, | 如果船上不能做爱的话 |
[12:33] | get out. | 滚出去吧 |
[12:42] | Some people say it’s the ship’s medic | 有人说是随舰医生 |
[12:44] | or some new doctor you guys pulled off a hospital ship. | 或者是你们从医务船上救下的新医生 |
[12:47] | Good money’s on Dr. Scott. | 我猜是斯科特博士 |
[12:49] | From what I hear, whoever offed that dude deserves a medal. | 据我所知 应该给杀了那家伙的人颁奖 |
[12:52] | Do me a favor. Don’t talk about it. | 求你们别说了 |
[12:54] | In fact, that’s an order. | 不是请求 这是命令 |
[12:55] | – Yes, sir. – And you. | -是 长官 -还有你 |
[12:56] | Captain said to show you around engineering | 舰长说只要你在船上 |
[12:58] | as long as you’re stuck on the ship. | 就待在工程部 |
[12:59] | I can bounce you at anytime. | 我可以随时不要你 |
[13:01] | So just watch and learn. | 你就多看多学吧 |
[13:07] | What are we missing? | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[13:08] | Four phones, no texts, no photos, no missed calls. | 四个手机 没短信没照片没未接来电 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:14] | Do you have “Deadman” on that phone? | 那个手机上有死亡猜单词吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:19] | Do you want to play? | 你要玩吗 |
[13:23] | “Deadman,” Sir. | 死亡猜单词 长官 |
[13:24] | That is how they’re communicating. | 这就是他们的通讯方式 |
[13:26] | – A game? – It only looks like a game. | -一个游戏 -只是看起来像游戏 |
[13:29] | In reality, it’s a text-messaging app, | 事实上 是个发短信的应用 |
[13:31] | One specifically designed to access | 特别设计成可以使用 |
[13:32] | the phone’s bluetooth system, | 手机的蓝牙系统 |
[13:34] | turning it into a walkie-talkie. | 把它变成了对讲机 |
[13:36] | Let me show you. | 我给你展示一下 |
[13:37] | Lieutenant, are you in position? | 上尉 就位了吗 |
[13:39] | Standing by. | 待命中 |
[13:40] | Chung is stationed outside CIC. | 钟在战斗信息中心外面 |
[13:42] | As you know, there’s a maze of p-ways between him | 如您所知 他和我们当前位置之间 |
[13:44] | and our current location. | 距离很远且地形复杂 |
[13:46] | You may proceed, Lieutenant. | 开始程序 上尉 |
[13:51] | Sending now. | 现在发送 |
[14:01] | “Your turn.” How do I read it? | 该你了 怎么读取 |
[14:03] | Hit the “Guess” Button. | 按猜迷键 |
[14:05] | We’re still trying to crack the code, sir. | 暗号我们还在研究中 长官 |
[14:07] | No cell network, wi-fi required? | 不需要手机或者无线网络 |
[14:09] | No, just bluetooth. | 不用 只需要蓝牙 |
[14:10] | But it only works over short distances. | 但有效距离很短 |
[14:12] | What’s the range? | 范围多少 |
[14:13] | They can send or re-send messages or even videos | 只要和另外一部手机间的距离在80米内 |
[14:15] | as long as they’re within 90 yards of the next phone. | 他们可以发送 转发信息甚至视频 |
[14:18] | Making it virtually impossible for us | 所以我们在海上完全无法 |
[14:20] | – to intercept out here at sea. – Yes, sir. | -拦截他们的信号 -是的 长官 |
[14:22] | Ramsey sent the order to the immunes across the state of Florida. | 拉姆齐给免疫者的信息穿过了佛罗里达州 |
[14:26] | That means a cellphone every 90 yards over 300 miles? | 四百公里的路线上每80米就有一部手机 |
[14:29] | I’m not sure how they’re doing it, sir. | 我还不确定他们是怎么做到的 长官 |
[14:31] | That would explain how they’re spreading their message. | 那就能解释他们是怎么散发信息的了 |
[14:33] | They’re building a network. | 他们在建立一个巨型网络 |
[14:57] | I understand they call you “Flea.” | 听说大家管你叫弗利 |
[14:59] | My X.O. tells me you’re the smart one. | 我的大副说你很识时务 |
[15:02] | Yeah. I know stuff. | 是 我知道很多东西 |
[15:04] | You want to negotiate with someone | 你想和真正能跟你 |
[15:06] | who can make real decisions. | 交易的人谈 |
[15:07] | Yeah. You the captain? | 是 你就是船长 |
[15:10] | I am. And this is the President. | 我是 这位是美国总统 |
[15:15] | Jeff Michener. I thought you looked familiar. | 杰夫·米切纳 我就觉得你眼熟呢 |
[15:18] | – Have we met? – No. | -我们认识吗 -不认识 |
[15:19] | But I seen them videos. | 但我看了那些视频 |
[15:25] | Let’s talk about those videos | 我们就来谈谈那些视频 |
[15:27] | and the phones you use to send these messages. | 和你们用来发送信息的手机吧 |
[15:29] | That one’s yours, right? | 这个是你的 对吗 |
[15:30] | Hey, man. I don’t want no trouble. | 嘿 我可不想惹麻烦 |
[15:33] | You killed a kid, Flea. | 你杀了个孩子 弗利 |
[15:34] | You’re already in a world of trouble. | 你已经惹上大麻烦了 |
[15:36] | No, I had nothing to do with that. T-t-that was all billy. | 不 那不关我事 都是比利干的 |
[15:38] | You’re gonna swing for it. | 而罪名则由你来担 |
[15:39] | But I’m telling you, it wasn’t me. | 我跟你说了 那不是我干的 |
[15:42] | I didn’t want nothing to do with him. | 我就不想和他扯上关系 |
[15:43] | Not at first. | 一开始 |
[15:45] | But I’ve been living alone out there for way too long. | 但我一个人实在活不下去了 |
[15:47] | And the shit that I’ve seen — | 还有我目睹的那些烂事 |
[15:49] | it got me thinking that | 让我开始觉得 |
[15:50] | maybe this virus isn’t the worst thing that’s come along. | 也许这病毒蔓延还不是最可怕的事 |
[15:52] | Flea… | 弗利 |
[15:54] | I don’t have to tell you | 就不需要我告诉你 |
[15:55] | the consequences of murdering children in this country, | 在这个国家谋杀儿童的后果了吧 |
[15:58] | but you’re in luck. | 但你很幸运 |
[15:59] | As the President, I have the ability to issue a formal pardon. | 作为总统 我有权出具正式免罪书 |
[16:03] | You tell me how the code on your cellphone works, | 你告诉我你们手机联络用的暗号 |
[16:05] | maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们可以解决这事 |
[16:11] | Honestly, this is starting to get ridiculous. | 说真的 这事已经越来越荒谬了 |
[16:15] | Well, you’ve been aboard long enough to know | 你来船上也够久了 应该知道 |
[16:17] | that everything we do has a procedure. | 我们做事都是按规矩来的 |
[16:18] | If we’re under attack, we call general quarters. | 如果被袭 我们就进入一级战备状态 |
[16:21] | If we strike an iceberg, we set condition zebra. | 如果碰上冰山 我们进去Z状态 |
[16:24] | And if somebody dies on the ship, | 如果船上有人死亡 |
[16:25] | we do an oprep followed by an investigation. | 我们先交作业报告 然后展开调查 |
[16:28] | Yes, but I already spoke to Commander Garnett. | 没错 但我已经和指挥官加内特谈过了 |
[16:30] | Yeah. She sent it up to me to sign off. | 没错 然后她送来我这儿签字 |
[16:33] | Protocol. | 也是规定 |
[16:35] | So, the Captain is aware of this? | 舰长知道吗 |
[16:38] | He ordered it. | 他下的命令 |
[16:40] | Well, then, I’d like to talk to him. | 那我想跟他谈谈 |
[16:43] | Captain’s not permitted to talk to material witnesses | 在调查进程中 舰长不得 |
[16:45] | during an ongoing investigation. | 与重要证人谈话 |
[16:47] | Also protocol. | 还是规定 |
[16:49] | Listen, Mike, I hear everything that you are saying. | 迈克 我明白你说的每一句话 |
[16:52] | I really do. | 真的明白 |
[16:54] | But I am on the verge of a major breakthrough. | 但我就快要有重大突破了 |
[16:56] | And every minute that I’m not working is a minute — | 我没在工作的每一分钟都是 |
[16:57] | I hear you, too, Dr. Scott. | 我也明白你的意思 斯科特博士 |
[17:02] | Nevertheless, I have to do this. | 但我必须这么做 |
[17:04] | The more you argue, the longer it will take, so… | 你越争辩 要花的时间就越长 |
[17:07] | tell me again, when did you first notice | 再说一下 你最早发现 |
[17:11] | Niels take a turn for the worse? | 尼尔斯病情恶化是什么时候 |
[17:18] | Sir, we fished an I.V. bag out of the trash. | 长官 我们从垃圾中找到了一个输液袋 |
[17:21] | The tube still had the blood on it | 管子上还有血 |
[17:22] | from when Niels ripped it out of his arm. | 是尼尔斯从胳膊上拔下时留下的 |
[17:24] | And? | 还有呢 |
[17:25] | Every bag prepared in the medical bay | 每个在医务舱备好的袋子 |
[17:26] | should have the patient’s name, medication, | 都应注有患者姓名 处方 |
[17:28] | and Doc Rios’ signature. | 以及瑞尔斯医生的签名 |
[17:30] | This one didn’t. | 这个没有 |
[17:32] | So we’re no better off than we were yesterday. | 所以我们今天并无进展 |
[17:34] | I’ve cleared Dr. Milowsky. | 我排除了米洛斯基博士的嫌疑 |
[17:35] | He’d been out of the lab for six hours | 他曾离开实验室六小时 |
[17:37] | and was seen in the mess decks during the time of death, | 在尼尔斯死亡时间有人看到他在休息舱里 |
[17:39] | which is why I’ve asked him for a full work-up of the I.V. | 因此我让他详细检查输液 |
[17:42] | That still leaves three people | 那还有三个人 |
[17:44] | with means, motive, and opportunity. | 有方法 动机和机会 |
[17:46] | Lord knows they had the motive. | 天知道他们都有动机 |
[17:50] | Still, seems crazy to think that — | 一想起来还是很可怕 |
[17:52] | Sir, according to Miller and O’connor, | 长官 据米勒和欧康纳所言 |
[17:55] | Dr. Scott got the bag from Bertrise, | 斯科特博士从波翠丝那拿了输液袋 |
[17:57] | stepped out to dump the bio-waste, | 出去倒生物垃圾 |
[17:59] | then change the I.V. | 然后调换了输液袋 |
[18:03] | And you think the bag Rios made is in that dump, | 你认为里欧斯配的输液袋被倒掉了 |
[18:06] | that she gave Niels a different bag? | 她给尼尔斯换了一包 |
[18:08] | No way to prove it, though. | 但并无证据 |
[18:09] | The original bag will be at the bottom of the ocean. | 原本的输液袋已沉入海底了 |
[18:11] | Let me know as soon as the results come back | 输液测试一有结果 |
[18:13] | from the I.V. Test. | 马上告诉我 |
[18:14] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:16] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[18:21] | I get the feeling you don’t need to hear the test results. | 我感觉你无需知道测试结果 |
[18:26] | No, sir. I don’t think I do. | 不 长官 我不需要 |
[18:34] | Milowsky, have you seen my… | 米洛斯基 你看见我的 |
[18:41] | What are you doing with my computer? | 你拿我的电脑干什么 |
[18:52] | And what, exactly, are you so curious about? | 以及你到底想知道什么 |
[18:54] | It’s a sample of Niels’ DNA with bursting scars, | 带有撕裂伤的尼尔斯DNA样本 |
[18:59] | which is only possible | 除非他的基因 |
[19:00] | if his genes were literally torn from the virus. | 是从病毒上硬扯下来的才会那样 |
[19:05] | Did you introduce DNA scissors to the bloodstream, | 你有没有把核酸内切酶引入血流中 |
[19:07] | preventing him from protecting himself from the virus? | 以阻止他自身不受病毒所害 |
[19:11] | There are a dozen explanations for what you’re seeing here. | 有很多原因能解释你所看见的 |
[19:14] | You know full well that even I couldn’t find any signs | 你很明白即便是我也不能 |
[19:16] | of that deadly cocktail in the I.V. Bag. | 查出输液袋是否做了手脚 |
[19:19] | Jesus, doctor. You’ve put us all under suspicion. | 博士 你让我们都有嫌疑了 |
[19:25] | I’m under strict orders not to have any contact with you. | 我被严令禁止与你接触 |
[19:28] | Could you take your computer and please leave? | 你能带着你的电脑离开吗 |
[19:40] | You know, even without this evidence, | 你知道即使没有证据 |
[19:41] | all fingers are pointing to you. | 大家都指向你 |
[19:48] | So…if you’re planning on doing what I think you are, | 如果你打算做我在想的那件事 |
[19:54] | I suggest you do it soon, | 我建议你快点 |
[19:57] | before they lock you out of the lab. | 在他们禁止你进入实验室之前 |
[20:07] | Fuel at 85%. Fresh water at 92%. | 85%燃料 92%淡水 |
[20:10] | Engineering logs are ready for your review. | 请您查看工程日志 |
[21:16] | Most merciful father, | 最慈爱的神父 |
[21:18] | we beseech thee of thy infinite goodness | 我们祈求您的恩赐 |
[21:21] | and ask you humbly to carry the spirit of our beloved friend | 恳请您把我们挚友的精神 |
[21:25] | safely to thy kingdom. | 安全引领至您的圣土 |
[21:29] | She is with you now, dear Lord. | 我主 她与你同在 |
[21:31] | I know that nothing makes sense to you right now, Rachel. | 蕾切尔 我知道你现在什么都听不进去 |
[21:38] | And I know that you’re angry. | 我也知道你很愤怒 |
[21:41] | Use that anger to change things, | 用愤怒去改变 |
[21:44] | to fight for something you believe in. | 去为你相信的东西奋斗 |
[22:02] | Hey-a, Spark. | 嘿 斯帕克 |
[22:04] | Tex. | 特克斯 |
[22:07] | We’re getting close to the big easy, | 快到新奥尔良了 |
[22:08] | so I was wondering if you want me to bring you back | 想让我帮你带 |
[22:10] | a stiff Bourbon Street cocktail. | 波旁街的烈鸡尾酒吗 |
[22:13] | Most people have been avoiding me | 自从这迫害行动开始以后 |
[22:13] | since this witch hunt started. | 大多数人都在躲开我 |
[22:16] | Well, it’s a tricky situation, | 现在情况挺棘手的 |
[22:19] | being, on the one hand, the most popular person onboard, | 一方面你是船上最受欢迎的人 |
[22:22] | and, on the other, the most radioactive. | 另一方面也是最让人唯恐避之不及的 |
[22:26] | Comforting to have that clarification. | 把话说明白了真是令人欣慰 |
[22:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[22:43] | You’re not gonna ask me the question | 你不打算问我那个所有人 |
[22:44] | that seems to be on everyone’s minds? | 都很关心的问题吗 |
[22:52] | I don’t know much. | 我知道的不多 |
[22:54] | I do know this. | 但我知道 |
[22:57] | Wouldn’t be here… | 如果不是你 |
[22:59] | No one on the ship would be here if not for you. | 船上的人都不会活下来 |
[23:03] | So, me? | 所以我 |
[23:05] | I wouldn’t change a thing about you. | 我不会想要改变你的 |
[23:11] | Oh, you’re ruthless, baby. | 你太无情了 姑娘 |
[23:15] | That’s why we’re alive today. | 所以我们才能活到今天 |
[23:25] | Hey, guys. That was outstanding. | 哥们 太棒了 |
[23:29] | Hey, good on y’all. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:33] | Here you go, man. | 干得好 兄弟 |
[23:35] | What the hell you saying to people? | 你到底跟别人说什么了 |
[23:37] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[23:39] | There you go. | 干得好 |
[23:42] | Sir, from what Miller and O’Connor reported, | 长官 根据米勒和奥康纳的报告 |
[23:44] | the crew not only suspects Niels was murdered, | 船员们不仅认为尼尔斯是被谋杀的 |
[23:47] | they also believe senior leadership condoned it | 还认为这事被高层领导默许了 |
[23:49] | or even ordered it. | 甚至是授意为之 |
[24:10] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[24:12] | Sir, the officer of the deck sends her respects | 长官 舱面值班员向您致敬 |
[24:14] | and reports the approaching hour of 12:00. | 并向您报告现在时间接近十二点 |
[24:16] | All chronometers have been wound and compared, | 所有计时器都已上发条并对时 |
[24:18] | and she requests permission to strike eight bells on time. | 请求准时八击钟 |
[24:21] | Permission granted. Thank you, O’Connor. | 批准 谢谢你 奥康纳 |
[24:34] | Your crew needs your permission to tell what time it is? | 你的船员需要你的许可才能报时 |
[24:38] | It’s a tradition, one of the many | 这是传统 是众多 |
[24:40] | that keep a ship running safely | 保持这艘船安全有序 |
[24:42] | and maintaining good order and discipline. | 而且纪律严明的传统之一 |
[24:47] | You summoned me. | 你叫我来什么事 |
[24:49] | I was hoping to get an update on your progress. | 我想了解一下你的进展如何 |
[24:55] | Well, I have a new plan. | 我有个新计划 |
[25:00] | I was able to isolate the mutation in Niels’ lungs | 我成功的把尼尔斯肺中让他高度传染的 |
[25:03] | that make him so contagious. | 病毒变种分离出来了 |
[25:07] | And I introduced it to my vaccine. | 我把它导入了我的疫苗 |
[25:12] | I injected myself with it about an hour ago, | 大约一个小时前我给自己注射了疫苗 |
[25:14] | and then I breathed on an infected mouse, | 并对一个受感染的老鼠吹了气 |
[25:19] | the same way that Niels used to breath on people | 尼尔斯当时就是这样对人吹气 |
[25:21] | as a way to kill them. | 以此杀人的 |
[25:25] | If this works, if the mouse survives, | 如果成功了 如果老鼠活下来了 |
[25:28] | in effect… I’ll be able to breathe the cure onto people. | 我就可以对其他人吹气来治愈他们 |
[25:32] | And so will anyone else that I give this new shot to, | 被我治好的人也可以治好其他人 |
[25:35] | which means that we won’t need any more labs, | 也就是说我们再也不需要实验室 |
[25:38] | any more infrastructure, or planes. | 基础设施和飞机了 |
[25:42] | All our problems will be solved. | 我们所有的问题都可以解决了 |
[25:45] | Except one. | 除了一个 |
[25:55] | Did you do it? | 是你杀了尼尔斯吗 |
[25:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:59] | Are you really asking me this? | 你不是真要问这个问题吧 |
[26:01] | That’s exactly what I’m asking you. | 我就是要问这个问题 |
[26:03] | The man who killed 5 billion people, | 那个杀了五十亿人 |
[26:04] | including your wife and most of your crew’s family, | 包括你的妻子和大多数船员家人的人 |
[26:06] | is dead. | 已经死了 |
[26:07] | And now his lungs are gonna be used | 而现在他的肺将会被用于 |
[26:09] | to save the rest of the people on this planet. | 救助这个星球上剩下的人 |
[26:11] | – Goddamn it, Rachel! – Yes, I did it! | -妈的 蕾切尔 -是的 是我干的 |
[26:13] | And I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 如果一切重来我还是会这么做 |
[26:14] | I saw you a half-hour before I left the ship. | 我离船半个小时前看过你 |
[26:16] | – You told me you were on the verge of a breakthrough. – I was! | -你说你就快有重大突破了 -是的 |
[26:18] | But you didn’t tell me you had to kill Niels to do it. | 但你没告诉我要杀掉尼尔斯才能成功 |
[26:21] | I was hoping to avoid getting blood on your hands. | 我是不想弄脏你的手 |
[26:24] | I already have blood on my hands. | 我的手早就脏了 |
[26:27] | You put it there. | 是你弄脏的 |
[26:41] | Do you know how I do it, Rachel? | 你知道我是怎么做的吗 蕾切尔 |
[26:45] | How I keep this crew together | 我是怎么让船员们在承担了这么大的 |
[26:48] | after they’ve risked and lost so much? | 风险和损失之后还团结一心的 |
[26:54] | You know how I’m able to ask them to travel further with me, | 你知道我是怎么让他们即使不知道 |
[26:57] | not knowing if they’ll survive? | 是否能活下去还继续跟随我的吗 |
[27:00] | Every task we perform, every ritual we adhere to, | 因为我们执行的每个任务 遵循的每个传统 |
[27:05] | reminds us that we haven’t lost who we are. | 都提醒着我们本性犹在 |
[27:09] | It reminds us that everything we do matters. | 提醒着我们所做的一切都很重要 |
[27:12] | Every decision, every action. | 每一个决定 每一次行动 |
[27:14] | So your code is more important than doing what’s right? | 所以你的准则比做正确的事更重要吗 |
[27:18] | You don’t get to decide what’s right! | 正确与否由不得你来决定 |
[27:21] | That’s why we have codes. | 所以才设立了准则 |
[27:25] | I looked into the eyes of the monster | 我看着那个夺走 |
[27:31] | who stole everything that I held dear to me. | 我珍爱的一切的恶魔的眼睛 |
[27:36] | And I thought, “I’m gonna take the lungs of the man | 想着”我要用这个差点 |
[27:39] | who nearly destroyed the human race, | 灭绝人类的人的肺 |
[27:42] | and I’m gonna use those lungs to save it.” | 用它来挽救人类” |
[27:47] | I didn’t have to kill him to make the breakthrough. | 想获得突破本不必杀了他 |
[27:50] | I could have got exactly what I needed and spared his life. | 我可以取得我所需然后饶他一命 |
[27:53] | But as I witnessed… | 但在我看见 |
[27:56] | that virus do to him | 病毒对他的侵害 |
[27:59] | what it did to so many, | 对那么多人的伤害 |
[28:04] | as I watched his last, noxious breath leave his body, | 我看着他呼出最后一口有毒的呼吸 |
[28:11] | all I could think of… | 我能想到的 |
[28:15] | was that he died too quickly. | 就是他死的太快了 |
[28:30] | It’s noon. | 中午了 |
[28:51] | We have her confession. | 她供认了 |
[28:52] | And she’s been confined to quarters. | 已经把她关在办公室了 |
[28:54] | I’ve informed the officers. | 我已经通知了各级军官 |
[28:55] | Master Chief has briefed the crew. | 军士长通知了船员 |
[28:57] | What’s the feeling on the ship? | 舰上的情绪怎么样 |
[28:59] | Well, she is the one who discovered the cure. | 她毕竟是研制出治愈药的人 |
[29:03] | And if what she’s saying now is true, | 如果她所言属实 |
[29:05] | that the cure is airborne and contagious, | 治愈药可以由空气传染 |
[29:09] | it would be a miracle. | 那真是个奇迹 |
[29:10] | So the crew wants leniency. | 所以船员希望能宽大处理 |
[29:12] | Not all, but most. | 不是全员 但也是绝大多数 |
[29:14] | Emotions are running high. | 舰上的情绪很高涨 |
[29:16] | I don’t have to tell you | 不用我告诉你 |
[29:17] | it’s no fun making an unpopular decision, | 做出违背民意的决定会有什么后果 |
[29:19] | even if it’s the right one. | 即使那是正确的决定 |
[29:22] | So, what are you gonna do with her? | 所以你要怎么处理她 |
[29:28] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好 |
[29:35] | That is an amazing sight. | 真是一片美景 |
[29:37] | Indeed it is. | 是啊 |
[29:43] | Sir, Cobra Team is out ahead, running point, | 长官 眼镜蛇小队已经出发 向目标前进 |
[29:45] | Scanning the coastline for bluetooth communication. | 在海岸线上搜寻蓝牙通讯信号 |
[29:47] | So far, all clear. No sign of immune activity. | 目前没有发现 没有免疫者活动的迹象 |
[29:50] | That’s a good sign. | 这是好现象 |
[29:55] | POTUS on the bridge! | 总统到 |
[29:58] | New Orleans civilian fleet coming into view, sir. | 快能看到新奥尔良民用船队了 |
[30:03] | Well done, sir. | 干得漂亮 长官 |
[30:14] | Hang on, fellas! | 等一下 |
[30:16] | This thing’s starting to chirp away. | 这东西开始叫了 |
[30:19] | Something’s coming through. | 有消息传进来了 |
[30:20] | What’s it say? | 什么消息 |
[30:21] | Now, hang on. We had a deal. I get off this boat. | 等等 我们说好的 你得让我下船 |
[30:24] | You decode that message, or you’re off the side in pieces. | 你先解密 否则你就死定了 |
[30:27] | Hey, we had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[30:28] | Do it, dipshit, or I swear to god we’ll throw you overboard. | 照做 蠢货 否则我发誓会把你扔下海 |
[30:31] | Go on, do it. Hurry your ass up. | 快点 赶紧的 |
[30:33] | Hey, it’s an old phone. The letters are small. | 这是部老手机 字母小着呢 |
[30:38] | Now you hit the “Guess.” Okay, here it comes. | 现在点击”猜” 好了 出来了 |
[30:42] | It says, “They’re here.” | 消息是”他们来了” |
[30:44] | That sounds like an action order. | 听着像是个行动指令 |
[30:46] | Nathan James, this is Cobra Team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这是眼镜蛇小队 |
[30:48] | Recommend all stop. We just intercepted a signal. | 建议立即停止前进 我们刚刚破译一个信号 |
[30:50] | I say again, I recommend you do not proceed inshore | 重复 建议此时不要 |
[30:53] | at this time. | 靠岸 |
[30:54] | They know that we’re here. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[30:55] | – O.O.D., all stop. – O.O.D., aye. | -值日官 停止前进 -值日官 收到 |
[30:57] | Helm, all stop. | 舵手 停止前进 |
[30:58] | CIC, this is X.O. | 战斗信息中心 我是大副 |
[30:59] | Anything on sonar? Anybody around? | 声呐上有发现吗 附近有人吗 |
[31:01] | We’re getting a lot of noise | 港口停泊的船队 |
[31:01] | from the moored vessels of the flotilla. | 产生了很强的杂音干扰 |
[31:03] | I want S.C.A.T. and lookouts | 派攻击艇小队及守望员 |
[31:04] | – fore and aft. Aye, sir. | -全舰戒备 -遵命 长官 |
[31:05] | Gator, radar search 360 degrees. | 领航员 雷达360度搜索 |
[31:08] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[31:09] | Surface, ready all weapons. Sonar? | 海面武器已就绪 声呐 |
[31:12] | It’s generators humming, music, mechanical sounds. | 我听到发动机的嗡嗡声 音乐声 机械声 |
[31:15] | It’s just a pile of clutter. I — | 都是杂声 我… |
[31:20] | Detonation! | 发生爆炸 |
[31:31] | God, no. | 天哪 不 |
[31:33] | Set general quarters! | 进入一级战备状态 |
[31:35] | General quarters, general quarters. | 一级战备状态 一级战备状态 |
[31:36] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员进入战斗位置 |
[31:38] | The route to general quarters | 前至船头 |
[31:39] | is up and forward to the starboard side, | 后至船尾 |
[31:41] | down and after to the port side. | 全员进入战斗位置 |
[31:47] | T.A.O., what’s the target? Where are they? | 作战官 目标是什么 他们在哪儿 |
[31:49] | I can’t tell, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[31:51] | We’ve got — I don’t know. There’s too much noise. | 我们有…我不知道 噪音太多了 |
[31:53] | Hydrophone effects, port bow! | 水听器有反应 船首左舷 |
[31:54] | Torpedo inbound, bearing 1-9-0. | 鱼雷来袭 方向1-9-0 |
[31:56] | Bridge, emergency tango, bearing 1-9-0. | 舰桥 紧急回避 方向1-9-0 |
[31:58] | 8,000 yards. | 距离7.3公里 |
[31:59] | Hard left rudder. All ahead flank three. | 左满舵 全速转向3号侧翼 |
[32:02] | 7,000 yards, bearing 1-8-9. | 距离6.4公里 方向1-8-9 |
[32:03] | Helm, hard left rudder, all ahead flank three. | 舵手 左满舵 全速转向3号侧翼 |
[32:05] | – Deploy countermeasures. – Aye, sir. | -执行应对方案 -是 长官 |
[32:07] | Lookouts deploy A.S.W. countermeasures with the turn. | 转向时守望员执行反潜应对方案 |
[32:13] | A.D.C. in the water, starboard side. | 已在右舷布置区域损伤控制手段 |
[32:20] | Torpedo at 4,000 yards on course for impact, two minutes. | 鱼雷距离3.7公里 两分钟到达 |
[32:23] | The sub’s there. It’s in the debris field now. | 潜艇就在那儿 在残骸区域 |
[32:25] | They’re hiding under the boats, | 他们藏在船队下面 |
[32:26] | using the noise to mask their position. | 利用噪音隐藏位置 |
[32:29] | If we send a torpedo down that bearing, | 我们往那个方向发射一枚鱼雷 |
[32:30] | it could wipe out any survivors. | 可能会清除所有幸存者 |
[32:32] | We can’t fire into a sea full of drowning civilians. | 我们不能向满是溺水平名的海域开火 |
[32:35] | Second torpedo incoming, same bearing. | 第二枚鱼雷袭来 方向一致 |
[32:36] | – First torpedo, 3,000 yards. – Shift your rudder. | -第一枚距离2.7公里 -转舵 |
[32:39] | Helm, shift your rudder. | 舵手 转舵 |
[32:41] | A.D.C in the water, port side. | 已在左舷布置区域损伤控制手段 |
[32:46] | Now three, now four torpedoes incoming. | 三枚 四枚鱼雷袭来 |
[32:48] | One minute to impact. | 一分钟后撞击 |
[32:49] | Recommend course 0-3-0 back to open water. | 建议航向0-3-0 退回开阔水域 |
[32:52] | Negative. We’d never make it. | 拒绝 退不回去的 |
[32:53] | Steady course 2-0-0. We’re going through the canal. | 稳定航向2-0-0 我们去运河 |
[32:56] | Helm, left standard rudder, steady course 2-0-0. | 舵手 左转舵 稳定航向2-0-0 |
[32:59] | Get us out of here! | 我们离开这里 |
[33:01] | – Recommend streaming nixie, ma’am. – No time. | -建议发射鱼雷诱饵 长官 -没时间 |
[33:03] | 500 yards! | 457米 |
[33:04] | 400 yards! | 365米 |
[33:06] | We’ll never outrun those spearfish. | 我们跑不过这些旗鱼的 |
[33:07] | We got to distract them somehow. | 我们得想办法干扰它们 |
[33:08] | Recommend firing the 5-inch into their path | 建议向其路径发射5寸炮弹 |
[33:10] | to create noise confusion, divert the torpedoes. | 制造噪音干扰 使鱼雷转向 |
[33:12] | Let’s give them more than that. | 多给它们一点 |
[33:14] | Ready to 5-inch, CIWS, all crew-served weapons | 准备好5寸炮弹 近程作战系统 所有武器 |
[33:16] | and port-side chaff. | 以及左舷干扰器 |
[33:17] | We’ll give them a full broadside. | 我们给它们来个舷炮齐发 |
[33:18] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:21] | On my mark, hard right rudder. | 听我命令 右满舵 |
[33:24] | First torpedo, 200 yards. 30 seconds to impact. | 第一枚鱼雷距离183米 30秒后撞击 |
[33:27] | Now! Hard right, hard right, hard right! | 马上 右满舵 右满舵 右满舵 |
[33:30] | Surface action to port, fire 10 rounds at 2 miles. | 左舷水面动作 向3.2公里处10轮发射 |
[33:33] | All weapons and chaff at 1-9-5. | 所有武器 干扰器 瞄准方向1-9-5 |
[33:35] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 |
[33:42] | – It’s working. – T.A.O., hold your fire. | -起作用了 -作战官 停止射击 |
[33:46] | Holding fire, aye. | 停止射击 遵命 |
[33:48] | Countermeasures successful. No damage. | 应对方案生效 无损伤 |
[33:53] | The last torpedo has reacquired! | 最后一枚鱼雷再次出现 |
[33:55] | Brace for impact, port side! | 左舷准备接受撞击 |
[34:06] | We’re hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[34:18] | Sir, D.C. Central reports hull intact. | 长官 库房总机报告船体完整 |
[34:21] | Nathan James,do you copy? | 内森·詹姆斯号 能听到吗 |
[34:25] | What’s your status, Cobra Team? | 什么情况 眼镜蛇小队 |
[34:27] | Sir, I have eyes on sinking vessels. | 长官 我们看到沉船了 |
[34:29] | Civilians in the water. | 有平民落水 |
[34:30] | Request permission to stay back and render aid to survivors. | 请求允许留下提供帮助 |
[34:32] | Do what you can. But be advised, hostiles are still in the water. | 尽力而为 但记住 敌人还在水中 |
[34:35] | We cannot provide support. | 我们无法提供支持 |
[34:39] | Copy that, sir. We’ll watch our own backs. | 收到 长官 我们会自己照顾自己 |
[34:43] | Your goddamned people. | 你们的人 |
[34:44] | I-I-I didn’t know! | 我 我不知道 |
[34:46] | I swear, man. I had no idea. | 我发誓 伙计 我不知道 |
[34:50] | Captain, we’re blind here. Sonar’s out. | 舰长 我们失去探测能力了 声纳损坏 |
[34:52] | Roger. Contact engineering. Get them working on it. | 收到 联系工程部 让他们处理 |
[34:55] | Sir, we’re entering pass a loutre, | 长官 我们进入了河道 |
[34:58] | out of the range of the sub. | 离开了潜艇攻击范围 |
[35:00] | Request permission to send out leadlines, sir. | 请求准许放出测深绳 长官 |
[35:02] | Permission granted. | 请求许可 |
[35:03] | People dying out there, drowning, burning to death. | 那些人在溺水 甚至会被烧死 |
[35:07] | Our recon team will do what they can. | 我们的侦查小队会尽力救助 |
[35:10] | But we can’t go back, not with Ramsey sitting out there. | 但我们不能返回 有拉姆齐在 |
[35:14] | Sir, we’re being hailed on the WQC2. | 长官 2号线有呼入 |
[35:35] | This is Captain Chandler. | 我是钱德勒舰长 |
[35:37] | Hello, Tommy. Given up on the secret service? | 你好啊 汤米 放弃特勤工作了吗 |
[35:41] | Hope you enjoyed the fireworks. | 希望你能喜欢这场烟花表演 |
[35:44] | My boys worked hard on them. | 我的人可是花了大功夫 |
[35:47] | You just sent 10,000 people to their deaths. | 你刚刚杀死了一万条人命 |
[35:50] | Stop hiding behind civilians. | 别再躲在平民身后了 |
[35:52] | You want to fight? Come out and fight. | 你想打一场 那就出来好好打 |
[35:55] | Let’s go. You against me. | 来吧 我跟你打 |
[35:56] | Oh, it won’t just be me, Captain. | 可不只是我 舰长 |
[35:59] | You see, the number of your enemies is about to multiply. | 知道吗 你的敌人数量就要成倍地增长了 |
[36:06] | Someone’s accessing the immune cellphone remotely. | 有人在远程访问免疫者的手机 |
[36:12] | It’s pairing with mine. | 在和我的手机配对 |
[36:14] | Put it up on the screen. | 连接到屏幕上 |
[36:19] | What the hell is that? | 到底是怎么了 |
[36:22] | Hey, quick, grab the shot. | 快点 拍下来 |
[36:24] | It’s a navy ship, turning. | 这是艘海军军舰 在转向 |
[36:36] | The footage has been edited, sir. | 视频是被编辑过的 长官 |
[36:38] | You can see the cut right here. | 你可以在这看到剪切的痕迹 |
[36:40] | They’ve reversed the sequence of events | 他们颠倒了事件顺序 |
[36:41] | to make it look like we fired first. | 看起来就像是我们先开火的 |
[36:43] | And then the flotilla explodes. | 接着舰队就爆炸了 |
[36:45] | Someone went to a lot of trouble to make us look culpable. | 有人费了很大的劲想诬陷我们 |
[36:49] | The range on these phones is 90 yards. | 这些电话的联系范围是80米 |
[36:51] | And yet, somehow, we received this video | 可是 我们在离岸16公里的地方 |
[36:54] | 10 miles from the shore. | 收到了这段视频 |
[36:55] | Whoever did this was an expert | 做这件事的人 |
[36:57] | both in communications and computer engineering. | 一定很精通通讯和计算机工程 |
[36:59] | They hacked into the emergency-alert system, | 他们黑进了警报系统 |
[37:01] | and reprogrammed it to work with bluetooth. | 重新编程 让它可以通过蓝牙接通 |
[37:03] | That’s how it paired with my phone. | 这样就能和我的手机配对了 |
[37:04] | And likely every other working phone in Louisiana. | 还可能跟路易斯安那州所有能用的手机配对 |
[37:06] | Judging from the data we’ve collected, | 从我们收集到的数据看 |
[37:08] | it’s possible that this signal reached as far north as Ohio. | 信号有可能能延伸到俄亥俄州 |
[37:11] | So now the whole country thinks that we’re the bad guys. | 所以现在整个国家都认为我们是坏人 |
[37:17] | Valkyrie. | 瓦尔基里 |
[37:19] | Is there anyone you met at the hotel or elsewhere | 你在旅馆或者其他地方遇到的人中 |
[37:21] | that might have been able to pull this off? | 有没有谁可能做到这件事的 |
[37:24] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[37:28] | Find out how they boosted that signal | 找出他们是如何增强信号 |
[37:30] | and everything you can about this Valkyrie. | 以及关于这个”瓦尔基里”的所有信息 |
[37:42] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从何收起 |
[38:05] | The mouse survived. We have a contagious cure. | 老鼠活下来了 我们研制出传染性治愈药了 |
[38:12] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[38:16] | Everyone who’s already vaccinated | 所有注射过疫苗的人 |
[38:17] | will just need a booster to carry it. | 只需携带一个增强器即可 |
[38:19] | But…after that, | 在此之后 |
[38:24] | once we get to a city that’s densely populated, | 一旦我们进入一个人口密集的城市 |
[38:26] | every hand we shake, | 我们握过的每一双手 |
[38:29] | every cheek we kiss, | 亲吻过的每一张脸颊 |
[38:33] | every child we hold in our arms, | 拥抱过的每一个孩子 |
[38:37] | it will spread, just like a common cold. | 会四处扩散 就像一场普通的感冒 |
[38:45] | That’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[38:52] | I honestly didn’t expect | 我本也不期望能得到 |
[38:54] | an enthusiastic embrace, but… | 一个热情的拥抱 但是 |
[39:04] | I just watched the best hope for a fresh start | 我刚刚亲眼目睹了我们重新开始的希望 |
[39:07] | sink to the bottom of the ocean. | 沉入了海底 |
[39:12] | And now the whole country thinks we’re the enemy. | 现在 整个国家都把我们当做敌人 |
[39:17] | And without Niels to put in front of the world, | 没有了尼尔斯来向世人说明 |
[39:22] | I have no way to fight the propaganda war to come. | 我没办法打赢即将到来的宣传战 |
[39:27] | So excuse me | 所以抱歉 |
[39:30] | if I’m not feeling more enthusiastic. | 我不是那么热情 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[39:42] | …for the position that I have put you in. | 让你陷入现在的局面 |
[40:01] | From now on, you’ll be allowed to do your job | 从现在起 你可以使用任何可能需要的东西 |
[40:04] | in whatever capacity that may require. | 来继续你的工作 |
[40:08] | After that, you will return to your quarters. | 结束之后 你就回自己的船舱 |
[40:11] | No access to the wardroom, mess decks, CIC, | 不准进入军官室 休息舱 战斗信息中心 |
[40:15] | bridge — any communal place on this ship. | 舰桥 或是这船上任何公共区域 |
[40:19] | – Tom — – I’m not finished. | -汤姆 -我还没说完 |
[40:23] | As a commander in the United States Navy, | 作为一名美国海军指挥官 |
[40:26] | I’m not authorized to sentence you for your crimes at sea. | 我无权因你在海上所犯的罪而判处你 |
[40:31] | But if we ever find a safe place to make port, | 但是 一旦我们找到安全的港口靠岸 |
[40:33] | I will turn you over to civilian authorities, | 我会把你交给民政当局 |
[40:37] | and you will answer for your crime. | 而你将对你犯下的罪行负责 |
[40:48] | Is this really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[40:53] | This has never been about what I want. | 这跟我想要什么无关 |