时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We got two more bodies coming out of the water. | 我们又从水下捞到两具尸体 |
[00:04] | Look like children. | 看起来像是孩子 |
[00:05] | Aw, hell. | 该死 |
[00:06] | Roger that. Confirmed at this time. | 收到 已确定 |
[00:08] | Anyone within range of pier 2, | 有谁在二号码头附近 |
[00:10] | we need fire and rescue. | 我们需要人来救火和救援 |
[00:12] | We got a large craft fire — dozens of folks still inside. | 船上火势很大 还有几十个民众困在里面 |
[00:15] | We need to find my daughter! | 求你们找到我女儿 |
[00:16] | Her name is Anabelle! Please! | 她的名字叫安娜贝拉 求你了 |
[00:18] | We can’t find them! Their boat just blew up! | 我们找不到他们 他们的船爆炸了 |
[00:21] | Please come quick! | 请快点来 |
[00:22] | Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[00:24] | This is New Orleans PD Sergeant Truitt. | 这里是新奥尔良警局特鲁伊特警探 |
[00:25] | I need all security teams to check in now — all hands. | 我需要所有安保小组报到 全体成员 |
[00:28] | We need to know your status. | 报告你们的情况 |
[00:29] | Roger that. It’s bad. | 收到 情况很糟 |
[00:32] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[00:33] | Look what the navy did to us. | 看看海军对我们做了什么 |
[00:35] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[00:44] | What’s the status on sonar? | 声纳的情况如何 |
[00:45] | Sir, the torpedo blast ruptured several pipes | 长官 鱼雷的冲击波炸裂了好几根 |
[00:47] | in sonar’s cooling skid. | 声纳的冷却管 |
[00:49] | It’s fixable, I think, but not quickly. | 可以修好 不过需要些时间 |
[00:51] | Heading into open sea with no ears | 在没有声纳的情况下驶入开放海域 |
[00:53] | and no idea where that sub is prowling — that’s suicide. | 还不知道潜艇在哪里潜行 简直是自杀 |
[00:55] | And now New Orleans is burning, | 而现在新奥尔良陷入一片火海 |
[00:57] | and we can’t do a damn thing about it. | 我们却无能为力 |
[00:58] | Pardon me, Mr. President. | 抱歉打断一下 总统先生 |
[00:59] | Sir, recommend using our helo to drop passive sonobuoys | 长官 建议使用直升机在河道的两个入水口 |
[01:02] | at both entry points to the canal. | 分别放置被动声纳浮标 |
[01:06] | Remote sonar, sir. | 声纳遥感 先生 |
[01:07] | Acts as an early-warning system until we get sonar back up. | 在声纳修好之前 可以充当一个预警系统 |
[01:10] | That’ll buy us some time. | 这能给我们争取些时间 |
[01:12] | First hit on the buoys, we go to quiet 2, hunt that sub. | 先去放置浮标 二级静默航行 追捕那艘潜艇 |
[01:15] | Astac, T.A.O. — load passive buoys. | 反潜艇战术管制 作战官 装载被动声纳浮标 |
[01:17] | Till then, we repair the sonar. | 在这期间 我们修好声纳 |
[01:20] | Let the land team do what it can do | 让地面组尽其所能 |
[01:22] | To help the people of New Orleans. | 去帮助新奥尔良的人 |
[01:24] | – Aye, sir. – Understood. | -好的 长官 -明白 |
[01:25] | I want those buoys onboard. Get that bird in the air. | 把浮标装上飞机 准备起飞 |
[01:28] | Cobra Team, give me a sitrep. | 眼镜蛇小队 报告情况 |
[01:31] | Sir, we’ve been working through the night, | 长官 我们一整晚都在把幸存者 |
[01:33] | pulling out survivors. | 从水里救出来 |
[01:34] | We got at least a couple dozen wounded here on the beach. | 海滩上至少还有几十名伤员 |
[01:36] | We’re doing what we can, sir. | 我们在尽我们所能 长官 |
[01:38] | Any sign of Ramsey or his people? | 有发现拉姆齐或是他的人的踪迹吗 |
[01:40] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[01:41] | These people are not immune, | 这些民众并非免疫者 |
[01:42] | and they don’t know what hit them. | 他们也不知道是谁袭击了他们 |
[01:43] | – Stay away! – Hang on. | -离我远点 -等等 |
[01:44] | No! Don’t get me sick! | 不 别传染给我 |
[01:45] | We’re not sick, okay? | 我们没被感染 好吗 |
[01:46] | Look, you’re hurt. Let me help you. | 听着 你受伤了 让我帮你 |
[01:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:50] | Hey, Cletus! Don’t just sit there! | 克莱图斯 别光坐在那 |
[01:52] | Move your ass! | 动起来 |
[01:55] | Washed up in the debris were parts of a limpet mine. | 被冲上岸的残骸里有水雷的碎片 |
[01:57] | Looks like it was attached to the hull of a sailboat. | 看起来像是绑在了一艘帆船的船体上 |
[01:59] | Help is on the way. | 支援已经在路上了 |
[02:00] | So Ramsey’s people set bombs all over the flotilla — | 所以拉姆齐的人在整个船队都装了炸弹 |
[02:02] | just waited for us to show up, set them off. | 就等着我们出现 引爆它们 |
[02:05] | Continue search and rescue and report. | 继续搜救 随时报告情况 |
[02:08] | Sir, we’re getting another broadcast. | 长官 我们又搜到另一条广播 |
[02:09] | Play it, please. | 放出来吧 |
[02:13] | People of the surrounding area, | 附近的民众大家好 |
[02:15] | my name is Sean Ramsey. | 我是肖恩·拉姆齐 |
[02:16] | I’m a lieutenant commander in the British Royal Navy. | 我是英国皇家海军上尉指挥官 |
[02:20] | I came here as an ally of your United States Navy, | 我是作为美国海军的盟友来到这里 |
[02:25] | but that was before I learned the truth… | 但那是在我了解到真相之前 |
[02:29] | Shock. | 受惊了 |
[02:30] | – You breathe easy.- about the secret lab experiments, | -放缓呼吸 -包括秘密实验 |
[02:32] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[02:33] | the release of the deadly virus by your military, | 由军方散布的致命病毒 |
[02:36] | and the subsequent government cover-up. | 以及后续的政府掩盖行为 |
[02:38] | By now, many of you will have seen | 直至现在 你们很多人应该都看到了 |
[02:40] | the horrible video captured by witnesses on the scene. | 现场目击者捕捉到的那段恐怖的视频 |
[02:46] | The U.S. Navy ship that attacked New Orleans harbor | 美国海军军舰袭击了悬挂着美国国旗的 |
[02:50] | was flying the American flag, | 新奥尔良港 |
[02:53] | but it doesn’t represent you good people. | 但这并不代表你们这些善良之人的立场 |
[02:58] | That ship is a key part of a larger conspiracy | 那艘军舰是一个试图接管这个国家的 |
[03:02] | to take over this country, | 巨大阴谋的关键点 |
[03:04] | and it won’t be stopped until you are dead | 在清除掉你们并建立起新世界的秩序之前 |
[03:08] | and a new world order is established. | 这一切都不会停止 |
[03:12] | I know it’s heartbreaking and… | 我知道这令人伤心 |
[03:14] | “New world order” — that’s a good one, bruv. | 新世界的秩序 说得真好 兄弟 |
[03:15] | – …difficult to believe. – I thought so. | -难以置信 -我想也是 |
[03:18] | But soon, you will have more evidence | 但不久之后 你们将看到更多美国海军 |
[03:20] | of the U.S. Navy’s role | 在制造致病毒这件事中 |
[03:22] | in creating the deadly virus. | 所扮演角色的证据 |
[03:25] | That is why we have created this mobile network | 这就是为什么我们建立了这个移动网络 |
[03:30] | to get out the truth… | 以发现真相 |
[03:31] | Valkyrie working all right? | 瓦尔基里情况如何 |
[03:33] | Broadcasting perfectly, sir. | 广播效果很好 长官 |
[03:35] | And all the data’s been uploaded. | 所有数据都已经上传 |
[03:37] | …that you are not alone. | 你们并非孤军作战 |
[03:38] | We Brits have not forgotten | 我们英国人没有忘记 |
[03:40] | our special relationship with America… | 和美国人的特殊友谊 |
[03:42] | The signal’s coming from land, sir. | 信号是从陆地上传来的 长官 |
[03:45] | It’s like the bluetooth, | 类似蓝牙信号 |
[03:46] | but somehow boosted to go long-range. | 但通过信号被增强了 可以远距离传输 |
[03:48] | You don’t need the “Deadman” App to hear it? | 不需要死亡猜单词来接收信号吗 |
[03:50] | No, like the video of the flotilla blowing up, | 不需要 和船队爆炸的视频一样 |
[03:52] | all anyone needs is to turn on their phone | 只需要打开手机就能 |
[03:54] | to pick up the broadcast. | 接收到信号 |
[03:56] | I’m still not sure how they’re doing it. | 我还不清楚他们是怎么做的 |
[03:58] | …and to the captain of the USS Nathan James, | 绑架了美国总统 |
[04:01] | who has kidnapped the American president | 并对这伟大的国家造成了巨大伤害的 |
[04:03] | and wreaked havoc on this great nation, | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号舰长 |
[04:08] | hear this. | 听着 |
[04:11] | We are coming for you. | 我们来抓你了 |
[04:14] | You cannot hide from justice. | 你无法逃避正义 |
[04:17] | No matter where you go, | 无论你跑到哪儿 |
[04:19] | there will be no safe harbor. | 都无法逃出生天 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry to add to your workload right now. | 很抱歉这种时候还来增加你的工作量 |
[04:56] | I could’ve gone to Doc Rios, but… | 我可以去找里欧斯医生的 但是 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:01] | Something weird about getting a pregnancy checkup | 去找首席医务官做孕检 |
[05:03] | from the HMC. | 总觉得怪怪的 |
[05:06] | It’s a welcome distraction. | 能分分心挺好的 |
[05:09] | Rest assured, everything’s completely normal, | 放心 你的身体状况 |
[05:13] | with you, anyway. | 完全正常 |
[05:15] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[05:17] | I want to be useful to the ship | 想在力所能及的时候 |
[05:19] | for as long as I can. | 为这艘船服务 |
[05:21] | I understand the feeling. | 我理解你的想法 |
[05:24] | Oh, God. I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[05:28] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[05:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | For everything. | 你做的一切 |
[05:35] | Attention on deck! | 敬礼 |
[05:41] | Sir. | 长官 |
[05:42] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[05:43] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[05:44] | I’m back on duty in five minutes. | 我五分钟后就回去值班 |
[05:48] | Very well. | 很好 |
[06:03] | How ready are you to get your new version of the cure | 发放新版治愈药的事情 |
[06:06] | out into the world? | 你准备的怎么样了 |
[06:07] | As I mentioned before, | 正如我说过的 |
[06:10] | as soon as we safely land in a highly populated area, | 只要我们安全停靠在一个人口密集地区 |
[06:13] | anyone carrying the new, contagious version | 任何携带着新的 可传播治愈药的人 |
[06:16] | will be able to spread the cure via close contact, | 都能通过近距离接触将其传播出去 |
[06:21] | a handshake, or a hug. | 比如握手 或者拥抱 |
[06:25] | If each of us carries the cure to even two people, | 即使我们每人只把治愈药传播给两个人 |
[06:28] | who then pass it on to two more people, | 然后他们再分别传给两个人 |
[06:31] | we’ll start a chain reaction | 我们也能制造连锁反应 |
[06:33] | that even Ramsey won’t be able to stop. | 即使是拉姆齐也无法制止 |
[06:35] | You said you injected yourself with the contagious cure. | 你说你已经给自己注射了可传播治愈药 |
[06:38] | Does that mean you’ve already spread it around the ship? | 那你是不是已经把它传遍了全船 |
[06:41] | Unfortunately not. | 很遗憾 我没有 |
[06:43] | People who were previously inoculated will need boosters. | 以前接种过疫苗的人需要强化剂 |
[06:46] | We should start the process, then. | 那我们得立刻开始 |
[06:48] | The contagious period is only five to eight days, | 我的实验模型显示 药物的可传播性 |
[06:50] | according to my models, | 只能持续五到八天 |
[06:55] | and with all due respect, | 我无意冒犯 |
[06:58] | I believe it would be best to wait | 我觉得最好等我们确定了 |
[07:00] | until we’re certain we’ll be on land. | 能够靠岸之后再行动 |
[07:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | Captain. | 船长 |
[07:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:29] | Looks like the Ramseys got more off our secure servers | 看起来拉姆齐不止从安全服务器上 |
[07:32] | than just the location of our labs. | 弄到了实验室的位置 |
[07:34] | He’s dumping all the details | 他还把政府在病毒爆发时 |
[07:36] | of the government’s response to the outbreak, | 所做应对的所有细节放了出来 |
[07:37] | carefully redacted to make it look like a conspiracy. | 把一切精心编造成一个阴谋 |
[07:41] | This one caught my eye. | 我注意到了这个 |
[07:44] | “Project Bluenose”? | “蓝鼻子计划” |
[07:46] | Mm. Bluenose, the Navy calls a sailor | 蓝鼻子 这是海军对 |
[07:48] | who’s crossed the arctic circle. | 穿过北极圈的水手的称呼 |
[07:50] | So that was the code name for our mission | 所以这就是我们从冰原上提取 |
[07:51] | to get the primordial virus off the ice. | 原始菌株任务的代号 |
[07:54] | Though this is the first I’m hearing of it. | 但这代号我还是第一次听说 |
[07:56] | Bluenose was secret even to us. | 蓝鼻子计划即使对我们都是机密的 |
[07:58] | Except, the way Ramsey tells it, | 但是 拉姆齐把整件事弄得好像 |
[08:00] | our mission wasn’t to find the cure, | 我们的任务不是找到治愈方法 |
[08:03] | it was to weaponize it. | 而是将其武器化 |
[08:04] | That’s the problem with top-secret missions, | 这就是绝密任务的坏处 |
[08:06] | they invite conspiracy theories. | 总是容易成为阴谋论攻击的对象 |
[08:07] | He’s counting on that, sir, | 阴谋论是他唯一的手段 长官 |
[08:09] | mixing truth and lies | 混淆事实和谎言 |
[08:10] | and spreading it over his network | 把消息在自己的网络中传播 |
[08:12] | to turn the American people against us. | 策反美国人民跟我们对立 |
[08:14] | And he’s got help. | 他有帮手 |
[08:16] | That’s the same logo that appeared in the video | 这个标志和新奥尔良袭击视频里的 |
[08:18] | of the New Orleans attack. | 标志是一样的 |
[08:19] | Whoever’s running Valkyrie knows what they’re doing. | 操纵瓦尔基里的人并不简单 |
[08:22] | They’ve gone beyond simple text messages from phone to phone. | 他们做的可不是简单的手机间发短信 |
[08:25] | This is a vast network. | 这是个很大的网络 |
[08:26] | The sub’s running low on weaponry, | 潜艇武器不足 |
[08:28] | and they’ve missed us twice, | 而且两次都没击中我们 |
[08:29] | now counting on civilians for help. | 正指望平民帮忙 |
[08:31] | So we get into the network, and we shut it down. | 我们侵入网络 关掉它 |
[08:34] | No, commander. | 不 指挥官 |
[08:35] | We take over the network, use it to get our message out. | 我们接管网络 把我们的消息传出去 |
[08:39] | Ramsey’s already told everyone | 拉姆齐已告知天下 |
[08:41] | that I’m a prisoner aboard this ship. | 我是这船上的囚犯 |
[08:42] | Get me on that network, | 让我上那个网络 |
[08:44] | and I’ll talk directly to the American people. | 我将直接与美国人民对话 |
[08:46] | Once they hear the truth about me, about you, | 一旦他们得知有关你我和 |
[08:48] | and about Sean Ramsey, | 肖恩·拉姆齐的真相 |
[08:50] | we’ll turn America against him, | 我们会让整个美国与他为敌 |
[08:52] | and we’ll have the sub greatly outnumbered. | 我们让潜艇明白什么是敌众我寡 |
[09:03] | Let’s go, guys. Grab that water. | 大家快来拿水 |
[09:04] | Help who you can. Let’s get these people some help. | 尽量帮忙 帮帮他们 |
[09:12] | You keep eyeballing my sidearm, | 你要是继续盯着我的手枪 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna poke your damn eyes out. | 我就把你那该死的眼睛挖出来 |
[09:17] | Other people are coming in from the New Orleans flotilla. | 其他人正从新奥尔良船队上过来 |
[09:20] | They got water and food for the survivors. | 他们给幸存者准备了水和食物 |
[09:22] | Good. We could use the help. | 很好 那帮上大忙了 |
[09:23] | Do you know if they’ve seen the video? | 你觉得他们看过视频了吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t think so, sir. | 我觉得没有 长官 |
[09:26] | I haven’t picked up another broadcast, | 我还没接收到其他广播 |
[09:28] | but the network is humming. | 网络就嗡嗡响了 |
[09:30] | Funny thing — signal doesn’t change | 真有趣 不管我指哪个方向 |
[09:31] | no matter which way I point it. | 信号都没变化 |
[09:34] | Telling you, the signal keeps moving | 我告诉你了 信号是否会移动 |
[09:35] | depending upon who’s got the closest phone. | 取决于最近的电话在哪里 |
[09:37] | You got people in New Orleans? | 你们在新奥尔良有人吗 |
[09:38] | Any other immunes on your network? | 你的网络上还有其他免疫者吗 |
[09:39] | No. It’s my first time outside of Florida. | 没有 这是我第一次出佛罗里达 |
[09:45] | Signal’s definitely stronger here. | 这的信号明显变强了 |
[09:47] | It ain’t me. | 不是我 |
[09:51] | And stronger. | 更强了 |
[09:56] | Stronger. | 更强了 |
[09:59] | There. | 那里 |
[09:59] | Signal’s at 100%. | 信号满格了 |
[10:10] | Okay, people, I need a status report. | 同志们 情况报告 |
[10:12] | Sonar, any contacts from the sonobuoys? | 声纳 声纳浮标有动静吗 |
[10:14] | No, ma’am, with the sonar down, we’re getting everything | 没有 长官 声呐坏了后我们只能靠 |
[10:16] | relayed to us from the helo through Astac. | 反潜艇战术管制直升机传输信号 |
[10:18] | So far, quiet. | 目前没动静 |
[10:19] | – Surface. – No contacts. | -海面 -没动静 |
[10:22] | Cobra Team, Viper, move to next coordinates. | 眼镜蛇小队 毒蛇 移到下一坐标 |
[10:24] | Cobra Team, roger. | 眼镜蛇小队收到 |
[10:25] | Boys on land are helping us triangulate | 地面组的小伙子们在帮忙三角定位 |
[10:27] | the source of the Valkyrie signal. | 瓦尔基里信号来源 |
[10:29] | I have an approximate location of the source — | 我得到了一个源头的粗略位置 |
[10:31] | 28 degrees, 33 minutes north by 89 degrees, | 北纬28度33分 |
[10:34] | 22 minutes west. | 西经89度22分 |
[10:36] | No landmass, but it could be an anchored ship. | 没有陆地 但可能是一艘抛锚的船 |
[10:38] | We’re gonna need a visual. | 我们得看到它 |
[10:40] | Helo’s tied up with the sonobuoys. | 直升机和声纳浮标联在一起 |
[10:41] | Send the U.A.V. Nice and high. Sweep the area. | 发动无人机 飞高飞稳 扫描该区域 |
[10:44] | Prep VBSS to board and take over whatever’s out there. | 准备登舰侦搜 占领该位置 |
[10:47] | And get Cobra Team back to the ship. | 让眼镜蛇小队归舰 |
[10:48] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:49] | Tower, T.A.O. Ready U.A.V. | 指挥塔 作战官 准备无人机 |
[10:51] | T.A.O. Tower, roger. U.A.V. on standby. | 作战官 指挥塔收到 无人机待命 |
[10:54] | Cobra Team, Viper, render aid and then return to Mother. | 眼镜蛇小队 毒蛇 停止援助返回母舰 |
[10:57] | Roger that, Mother. | 收到 母舰 |
[10:58] | Just a few more wounded to look at, | 再看几个伤员 |
[11:00] | then we’re off the beach. | 我们就离开海滩 |
[11:01] | Bravo Zulu. | 干得好 |
[11:05] | All right, you’ll be all right. Go take a seat. | 你会没事的 去坐下吧 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:18] | U.A.V. approaching point of origin. | 无人机正靠近信号源 |
[11:23] | – Sonar? – Still no sign of the sub. | -声纳呢 -仍然没有潜艇迹象 |
[11:25] | U.A.V. is eight klicks from source of broadcast. | 无人机离广播信号源还有八公里 |
[11:34] | Zoom in on that. | 镜头拉近 |
[11:45] | Bridge, T.A.O. | 船桥 作战官 |
[11:46] | We’ve got an oil rig at the coordinates. | 坐标位置发现钻井 |
[11:48] | I say again — an oil rig is the source of the broadcast signal. | 重复 钻井是广播信号源 |
[11:51] | My fellow Americans, my name is Jeffrey Michener, | 美国民众们 我叫杰夫瑞·米切纳 |
[11:56] | and I am the President of the United States. | 我是美国总统 |
[11:59] | It’s not a position I asked for, | 当总统并非我个人意愿 |
[12:01] | nor was I elected to this office. | 也不是竞选获胜 |
[12:04] | The circumstances of this dreadful plague | 这场可怕的灾难 |
[12:06] | have placed me here with an awesome responsibility — | 使我坐上这个位置并肩负重任 |
[12:10] | to help unite all survivors | 团结所有幸存者 |
[12:13] | and to help restore our great nation | 帮助我们伟大的国家 |
[12:15] | to its former glory. | 重返往日荣耀 |
[12:17] | I speak to you aboard the USS Nathan James, | 我正在美国海军内森·詹姆斯号上讲话 |
[12:21] | a navy ship carrying some 200 Americans | 该舰承载了约200个美国人 |
[12:23] | just like you — brave men and women | 这些人和你们一样勇敢 |
[12:26] | who have lost their families, their friends. | 也失去了家人朋友 |
[12:29] | Led by Commander Tom Chandler, these brave volunteers | 勇敢的志愿者们在指挥官汤姆·钱德勒的带领下 |
[12:33] | left Norfolk, Virginia, six months ago | 于半年前离开弗吉尼亚诺福克 |
[12:36] | to search for the cure. | 寻找治愈药 |
[12:38] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[12:40] | Some of you may have heard | 有人可能听说 |
[12:41] | that the U.S. government and the military | 散布该致命病毒的 |
[12:44] | are behind the spread of this deadly virus, | 是美国政府和军方 |
[12:46] | that the navy ship is here to spread more disease, | 这艘海军军舰的目的是散布更多疾病 |
[12:50] | and that I am a prisoner on this ship. | 而我被船上人员扣为人质 |
[12:52] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 这些都是无稽之谈 |
[12:55] | In fact, I was a prisoner — of Sean Ramsey, | 其实 我曾被肖恩·拉姆齐扣为人质 |
[12:59] | the man who now claims to be your savior. | 此人现在宣称自己是你们的救世主 |
[13:02] | He has filled the airwaves with lies about me, | 他四处散播关于我 |
[13:05] | about the ship, and about your country. | 关于这艘船 关于你们祖国的谎言 |
[13:08] | I ask you during this time of crisis and chaos | 我请求你们在此番危机和混乱中 |
[13:13] | to remember who we are as a people. | 记住我们都是同胞 |
[13:16] | This plague has killed many, | 这场瘟疫已经害死了很多人 |
[13:18] | but let’s not let it divide us any longer. | 但别让它再分裂我们的团结 |
[13:22] | We are still one nation. Join us. | 我们仍是一国子民 加入我们 |
[13:25] | Push Sean Ramsey back to the sea, | 将肖恩·拉姆齐赶出我们的土地 |
[13:28] | and let’s restore this great nation together. | 让我们一起重建这伟大的祖国 |
[13:31] | God bless you, and God bless America. | 上帝保佑你们 天佑美国 |
[13:38] | Speech of a lifetime, Mr. President. | 精彩的演讲 总统先生 |
[13:41] | Let’s hope it gets where it needs to go. | 但愿它能传达到需要到达的地方 |
[13:47] | Sir, I will get it there or die trying. | 长官 我一定会把它送到 至死方休 |
[14:09] | Sir, Vulture Team has hit open water. | 长官 秃鹫小队已驶入开放海域 |
[14:11] | When they reach the oil rig, Walker will secure the RHIB. | 等他们到达钻井 沃克会安置好硬壳充气艇 |
[14:14] | Once aboard the oil platform, the snipes will secure the cap | 登上钻井平台后 狙击手会占领制高点 |
[14:16] | and ensure the soundness of the facility. | 并确保平台安全 |
[14:18] | The last thing the people of New Orleans need | 新奥尔良人现在最不需要的就是 |
[14:20] | is the navy causing a massive oil spill. | 由海军造成的大面积原油泄漏 |
[14:22] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[14:23] | We lost visual on the rig? | 已经看不到钻井了 |
[14:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:25] | The U.A.V. is enroute back to ship to refuel. | 无人机正在回舰加油的路上 |
[14:27] | – And our radios? – HF should work. | -无线电呢 -高频段应该可用 |
[14:30] | We’ll be able to hear everything that happens on the oil rig. | 我们能听到钻井上的一切 |
[14:32] | Based on the signal strength cobra team read on the beach, | 根据眼镜蛇小队在海滩上读出的信号强度 |
[14:35] | the oil rig’s got a massive antenna. | 钻井上应该有一支大范围天线 |
[14:37] | So when Lieutenant Granderson takes control, | 等葛兰德森上尉成功控制钻井后 |
[14:39] | we’ll be able to broadcast 1,000 miles in every direction. | 我们就可以360度广播1600公里 |
[14:42] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都听着 |
[14:44] | As per the drill, Nathan James does not broadcast, | 按照计划 内森·詹姆斯号不会广播 |
[14:47] | and we need to be prepared. | 我们要做好准备 |
[14:48] | As soon as the president’s speech goes wide, | 总统的演讲一旦散播出去 |
[14:51] | that rig and everyone on it | 那个钻井和上面的所有人 |
[14:52] | becomes painted with a big, fat target. | 都会成为目标 |
[15:49] | Burk, stairs. | 博克 上楼 |
[15:52] | Senior Chief Lynn, as soon as the cap’s secure, | 高级军士长林恩 一旦占领制高点 |
[15:57] | close off all the pipe valves and join us. | 就关闭所有管道 然后与我们汇合 |
[15:59] | Aye, aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[16:00] | Lieutenant Chung. | 钟上尉 |
[16:01] | – Sir? – Let’s find out what makes this thing tick. | -长官 -我们去找找这东西的动力 |
[16:04] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[16:11] | Here it is — main power. | 在这呢 总电源 |
[16:30] | This looks like the communications center, sir. | 这里像是通讯中心 长官 |
[16:39] | I’d say so. | 我也这么认为 |
[16:43] | Let’s get you started. | 你开始吧 |
[16:45] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[16:54] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[16:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:56] | Green shoelaces? | 绿色的鞋带 |
[16:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:00] | My other ones ripped. | 另一副鞋带断了 |
[17:01] | It’s not like there’s a navy exchange store | 我又没办法 |
[17:02] | around the corner. | 换新的 |
[17:03] | You don’t like them? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[17:04] | Just keep climbing. We’ll talk later. | 先往上爬吧 一会儿再谈 |
[17:07] | Get out of my head, Bivas. | 别想碧瓦了 |
[17:09] | No use, mate. She’s got you now. | 没用的 你已经忘不了了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:29] | Sir, so far, all I see is regular telecom gear. | 长官 目前我只发现了常规通讯设备 |
[17:32] | Nothing to run bluetooth. | 没有蓝牙运行设备 |
[17:34] | You see that antenna. | 你也看到了那根天线 |
[17:35] | That signal is coming from here. | 它的信号源就是这里 |
[17:38] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[17:40] | Rig’s operating on diesel power, sir. | 长官 钻井的动力源是柴油机 |
[17:42] | Looks like it’s been idling continuously. | 看起来一直在空转 |
[17:44] | Got enough fuel to last awhile. | 剩余燃料还能让它运转一阵子 |
[17:46] | How long? | 多久 |
[17:47] | At least a few months, sir. | 至少几个月 |
[17:52] | Whoa. Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[17:54] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[17:58] | You’re outnumbered. | 我们人多 |
[18:03] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[18:08] | You can’t hold me. | 你们扣不住我的 |
[18:10] | My people will come for me. | 我的同伴会来救我 |
[18:17] | Valkyrie. | 瓦尔基里 |
[18:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:23] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[18:34] | All valves sealed on “A” level. | 所有阀门都关至A档 |
[18:36] | Heading down to 1 to find the main. | 正在依次关闭寻找主阀 |
[18:38] | Outstanding. | 干得好 |
[18:39] | Let’s start with your name. | 先说说你的名字吧 |
[18:42] | Don’t have one. | 我没名字 |
[18:43] | Valerie Raymond. | 瓦莱丽·雷蒙德 |
[18:45] | Get your hands off my stuff! | 别碰我的东西 |
[18:46] | Got an I.D. here from the Tulane University engineering lab. | 找到个杜兰大学工程实验室的证件 |
[18:50] | “Val.” “Valkyrie.” | 瓦尔 瓦尔基里 |
[18:53] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[18:54] | Sir, I cannot gain access to the antenna. | 长官 我无法控制天线 |
[18:56] | I’m assuming you can help with that. | 你应该帮得上忙吧 |
[18:58] | After all, you’re the genius behind the “Deadman” game. | 毕竟 你是死亡猜单词游戏背后的天才 |
[19:02] | Got to admit — not what I expected. | 不得不说 你在我的预料之外 |
[19:06] | If I hear one more “Wizard of Oz” joke — | 如果再让我听到”绿野仙踪”的笑话– |
[19:07] | Is that what Sean Ramsey said the first time he saw you? | 肖恩·拉姆齐第一次见你是这么说的吗 |
[19:10] | Are you like him? | 你和他一样吗 |
[19:12] | Immune? | 是免疫者吗 |
[19:14] | Look where I’m living. | 你看看我在哪儿 |
[19:16] | I got myself as far away from the sickness as possible. | 我尽可能远离疫病 |
[19:19] | No. | 不是 |
[19:20] | I helped Sean with communications | 我帮肖恩通讯 |
[19:22] | because we share a common enemy. | 是因为我们有个共同的敌人 |
[19:24] | And that would be me? | 那敌人就是我吗 |
[19:25] | Ramsey showed me everything | 拉姆齐把你们 |
[19:26] | about your secret mission to spread the virus. | 散播病毒的秘密任务都告诉我了 |
[19:29] | And you believed him. | 你就相信了他 |
[19:31] | Well, I already knew most of the story. | 我已经知道大部分故事了 |
[19:33] | Before anyone even heard of the Egyptian flu, | 早在你们听说埃及流感之前 |
[19:35] | I was tracking it. | 我就在追踪它了 |
[19:37] | I saw it jump to phase 6 overnight, | 我看到它一夜之间就进入了第6传染期 |
[19:39] | and I saw the government do nothing. | 我看到政府毫无作为 |
[19:42] | So I created Valkyrie | 所以我创造瓦尔基里 |
[19:44] | to help expose the truth behind the plague. | 来揭露这场瘟疫背后的真相 |
[19:47] | The truth? | 真相 |
[19:50] | Well, shit. | 我的天 |
[19:52] | You got it all figured out. | 你什么都弄明白了 |
[19:54] | But you forgot the most important part | 但你忘记了这场阴谋里 |
[19:55] | of the conspiracy — | 最重要的一部分 |
[19:57] | the only way we were able to spread the flu so quickly. | 我们能如此迅速地传播流感的唯一方法 |
[20:01] | The aliens. | 外星人 |
[20:04] | From planet batshit crazy. | 来自傻蛋星 |
[20:06] | They were sneezing all over the place. | 他们满世界打喷嚏 |
[20:08] | That’s what you people always do. | 你们这些人就是这样 |
[20:10] | When alternative history gains traction, | 关于现实 一旦有新的说法开始流传 |
[20:12] | “Just another conspiracy nut.” | “又是一个阴谋论的傻瓜” |
[20:15] | Right? “Whack job.” | 对吧 傻瓜 |
[20:18] | I got my masters in computer science | 我21岁时拿到了麻省理工的 |
[20:20] | from M.I.T. at 21, | 计算机科学硕士学位 |
[20:21] | My PhD in engineering physics from Tulane at 25. | 25岁拿到杜兰大学的工程物理学博士学位 |
[20:25] | Valkyrie, the network I created to get out the truth, | 瓦尔基里 我创造的传播真相的网络 |
[20:29] | has 6 million untraceable subscribers worldwide. | 在全世界有六百万无法追踪的订阅用户 |
[20:32] | “Had.” | 曾经有 |
[20:34] | – What? – “Had 6 million.” | -什么 -曾经有6百万 |
[20:36] | Most of them are probably dead by now. | 现在大部分用户都死了 |
[20:39] | The rest will die very soon. | 剩下的也活不久了 |
[20:42] | We came home with a vaccine | 我们给病患带了 |
[20:43] | and a cure for those who were still infected. | 疫苗和治愈药回来 |
[20:46] | It’s on our ship. | 就在我们船上 |
[20:48] | Ramsey wants to sink us | 拉姆齐想击沉我们 |
[20:49] | and let the virus wipe out the rest of you | 让病毒杀光剩下的人 |
[20:51] | so his master race can rule the world. | 好让他的优等名族统治世界 |
[20:54] | And you think I’m the whack job? | 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[20:56] | It’s the truth. | 这是真相 |
[20:58] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:59] | You’re obviously a clever and resilient woman | 能活这么久 很显然你是个 |
[21:03] | to survive out here as long as you have, | 聪明又顽强的女性 |
[21:06] | and you’ve built an impressive network. | 而且你还创造了一个惊人的网络 |
[21:09] | You just backed the wrong horse. | 你只是跟错了人 |
[21:12] | Help me play this message. | 帮我播放这条信息 |
[21:15] | Listen for yourself. | 你自己听听 |
[21:17] | The truth is in here. | 真相就在里面 |
[21:28] | Sir, U.A.V. needs another 30 minutes | 长官 30分钟后我们才能派无人机 |
[21:29] | before we can send her back to the rig for a visual. | 回钻井给我们传回图像 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:37] | Need a hand, chief? | 需要帮忙吗 军士长 |
[21:38] | Ma’am, there’s a secondary valve over there behind you. | 长官 你背后有个二级阀门 |
[21:41] | Don’t call me “Ma’am.” | 别叫我”长官” |
[21:43] | Lieutenant Granderson, how we doing? | 葛兰德森上尉 情况如何 |
[21:44] | There’s clearly a component missing — | 很显然少了个部件 |
[21:47] | the device used to control the bluetooth booster. | 控制蓝牙信号增强器的设备 |
[21:49] | Without it, we can’t access the Valkyrie network. | 没有这个 我们没法使用瓦尔基里网络 |
[21:52] | Lieutenant Chung. | 钟上尉 |
[21:55] | Shut down the rig. | 关闭钻井 |
[21:57] | If we can’t use the network, no one will. | 如果我们用不成这个网络 别人也别想用 |
[21:59] | Mr. Chung, shut her down! | 钟上尉 关掉她 |
[22:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:03] | Lieutenant Granderson… | 葛兰德森上尉 |
[22:06] | Tear it all out. | 把这里都拆了 |
[22:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:25] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:26] | Hey, quick! Grab the shot! | 快点 拍下来 |
[22:27] | It’s a navy ship, turning! | 这是艘海军军舰 在转向 |
[23:03] | Did you see that video before it cut out? | 你看到信号被切断之前的视频了吗 |
[23:06] | Them guys is navy. Them’s the one that did it. | 那些家伙是海军 就是他们干的 |
[23:08] | They’re the ones that blew up New Orleans. | 是他们炸毁新奥尔良的 |
[23:09] | – Check out their boat. – Hey, heads up. Heads up. | -看他们的船 -注意 注意了 |
[23:11] | Those guys are navy. That guy. | 那些人是海军 那家伙 |
[23:12] | A-and check out their boat. | 检查一下他们的船 |
[23:14] | Uh, you — you see the video? T-t-those guys are navy. | 你…你看到视频了吗 那些人是海军 |
[23:16] | They’re getting away! | 他们要逃走了 |
[23:17] | Everybody, just take a breath. We’re here to help. | 大家冷静点 我们是来帮忙的 |
[23:20] | Navy had nothing to do with that attack. | 海军和那场袭击没有关系 |
[23:22] | Let’s just take it easy. | 大家别紧张 |
[23:26] | Let’s get a move on. | 我们得加快速度 |
[23:27] | Green, fire in the air if you have to. | 格林 万不得已就向天鸣枪 |
[23:28] | none of these idiots need to die today. | 没必要干掉这些蠢货 |
[23:39] | Miller, let’s go! I need cover! | 米勒 我们走 掩护我 |
[23:43] | Viper, this is Cobra. Under fire from civilians. | 毒蛇 这里是眼镜蛇小队 与平民发生交火 |
[23:45] | We’re on the move. | 我们正在撤退 |
[23:46] | I say again, these people are not immunes! | 重复 这些人不是免疫者 |
[23:48] | Search and rescue aborted! We’re on the move! | 中止搜救行动 我们正在撤退 |
[23:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[23:56] | Go! | 走 |
[24:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:01] | Can’t believe they shot me in the ass! | 他们竟然打中了我的屁股 |
[24:03] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[24:22] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[24:24] | I got it. | 我看到了 |
[24:28] | We got an unidentified civilian watercraft | 0.8公里外发现一艘无法识别的 |
[24:30] | half a mile, approaching with speed. | 平民用船 迅速靠近中 |
[24:39] | RPG! RPG! | 火箭弹 火箭弹 |
[24:47] | What was that? You hear that? | 怎么回事 你听到了吗 |
[24:48] | – Was that the sub? – No, sir, it’s coming from the rig. | -是潜艇吗 -不 长官 是钻井上传来的 |
[24:50] | Sonobuoys are picking up an explosion. | 声纳浮标监测到发生爆炸 |
[25:07] | Damn. I’ve lost visual on the boat. I’ve got no target. | 该死 我找不到那艘船了 目标丢失 |
[25:10] | I got him. He’s circling around. | 我看到了 他们在绕圈 |
[25:13] | Send the helo. | 派出直升机 |
[25:14] | X.O., recommend sending Cobra Team on their RHIB. | 大副 建议派遣眼镜蛇小队搭乘硬壳充气艇出击 |
[25:16] | – Send them both. – Yes, sir. | -都派出去 -是 长官 |
[25:17] | Astac, T.A.O… | 反潜艇战术管制 作战官 |
[25:18] | Cobra Team, Mother. Head to Vulture Team whisky. | 眼镜蛇小队 这里是母舰 请支援秃鹫小队 |
[25:21] | They are under attack. | 他们正遭到攻击 |
[25:22] | Roger that. We’ll be there in five mikes. | 收到 我们五分钟后到 |
[25:42] | Burk, Walker… | 博克 沃克 |
[25:44] | Secure the RHIB. | 保护好硬壳充气艇 |
[25:49] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[25:50] | Lieutenant! | 上尉 |
[25:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:54] | Are you okay?! | 你没事吧 |
[25:56] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[26:10] | Walker’s K.I.A. | 沃克已经死了 |
[26:12] | The RHIB’s fubar. | 充气艇已经被毁 |
[26:13] | We’re gonna need another way off. | 我们得想别的办法逃走 |
[26:15] | Vulture Team, this is Sabrehawk One. | 秃鹰队 这里是剑鹰一号 |
[26:16] | Oil rig ao in sight. Expect a one-minute eta. Over. | 我们已经看到钻井 预计一分钟后到达 |
[26:19] | All Teams, Sabrehawk inbound. | 所有小队注意 剑鹰来了 |
[26:22] | Exit up toward the helo deck. | 全体前往直升机坪 |
[26:23] | Move! We got to move! | 快点 我们得走了 |
[26:25] | We got to — we got to go up to the helipad. | 我们得 我们得去直升机坪 |
[26:29] | Up this ladder. Come on. | 沿着这个梯子 快点 |
[26:30] | You got this, lieutenant. Come on. | 你可以的 上尉 快 |
[26:35] | RPG incoming! | 火箭弹来了 |
[26:40] | Chung! | 钟 |
[26:47] | Ravit? | 拉维 |
[26:50] | Lynn’s gone. | 林恩死了 |
[26:52] | There’s a natural-gas leak. We’ve got to close the valves. | 天然气泄露了 我们得关掉阀门 |
[26:55] | How we gonna get off this rig? | 我们要怎么离开这个钻井 |
[26:56] | We can’t just bail. | 我们不能就这么跑了 |
[26:57] | There’s about a 100-foot drop into the water. | 这个钻井钻入水底有30米深 |
[26:59] | Help me with this wheel! | 帮我转一下 |
[27:05] | He’s out of my range. I can’t hit him. | 他在我射程之外 我打不中 |
[27:08] | Aw, come on. | 不是吧 |
[27:16] | Viper leader, Sabrehawk One. | 毒蛇小队队长 这里是剑鹰一号 |
[27:17] | Enemy threat has been eliminated. | 敌方已经消灭 |
[27:19] | We’re going for green deck. Over. | 我们准备着陆 |
[27:21] | Valves not working! | 阀门没有用 |
[27:23] | Gas is still coming out! | 天然气还在泄露 |
[27:24] | Sabrehawk, stand down. Red deck. Red deck. | 剑鹰 停止行动 不得着陆 不得着陆 |
[27:28] | Do not land. | 不要降落 |
[27:28] | We got a gas leak. Hold for landing orders. | 有天然气泄漏 不要着陆 |
[27:31] | Roger that. Sabrehawk One will maintain holding pattern. | 收到 剑鹰保持飞行 |
[27:42] | Come on! | 快 |
[27:44] | – Climb! – I think it’s broken. | -快爬 -我觉得断了 |
[27:45] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[27:53] | Where the hell’s it coming from? | 这些气体到底是哪里来的 |
[27:55] | Man. | 天呐 |
[27:56] | I checked all these. They’re sealed tight. | 这些我都检查过了 都拧死了 |
[28:01] | Over there. | 这边 |
[28:17] | Leave it! Come on! | 别管了 快点 |
[28:18] | This whole rig’s about to blow! We got to get out of here! | 整个钻井都要炸了 我们要快点离开这里 |
[28:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:23] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:25] | Come on, Chung! | 快啊 钟 |
[28:26] | Don’t stop! | 不要停 |
[28:36] | It’s not a leak. | 这不是泄漏 |
[28:41] | It’s the main valve. | 是主阀 |
[29:03] | Viper tower, Sabrehawk One on 1/4-mile climb. | 毒蛇指挥塔 剑鹰一号高度四百米 |
[29:06] | Request green deck. | 请求降落 |
[29:07] | We’ve got several injured onboard. | 机上有数名伤者 |
[29:17] | Out of my way! Out of my way! | 躲开 躲开 |
[29:20] | – Over here! – I got him! I got him! | -这边 -我扶着 我扶着 |
[29:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:25] | – What the — – His left pupil’s not good. | -怎么 -左边瞳孔无反应 |
[29:27] | Pulse is erratic. | 脉搏紊乱 |
[29:28] | I need a philadelphia collar, and I need it stat. | 需要颈托 马上 |
[29:29] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine, doc. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 医生 没事 |
[29:31] | Tex! Jesus. What happened? | 特克斯 我的神啊 怎么回事 |
[29:34] | Shot in the hip. | 臀部中枪 |
[29:35] | It’s just the backside. I’ll be fine. | 伤到了屁股而已 没事的 |
[29:36] | – Over here. Over here. – Thanks, brother. | -这边这边 -谢了 哥们儿 |
[29:37] | Captain, you okay? | 舰长 你没事吧 |
[29:38] | I’m fine. Burk’s burned pretty bad. | 我没事 博克的烧伤很严重 |
[29:40] | All right, let’s get him in here. Let’s get him on the bed. | 好的 带他过来 坐在床上 |
[29:42] | Ravit! | 拉维 |
[29:43] | She’s okay. She’s okay. | 她没事 她没事 |
[29:44] | Let’s get you down. Go. | 先把你安顿好 走 |
[29:47] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[29:50] | – You all right? – Went right through. Yeah. | -你没事吧 -穿过去了 没事 |
[29:52] | Rig was a ball of fire. Lucky anyone survived. | 钻井烧成火球了 有人活下来就不错了 |
[29:54] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[29:56] | Keep breathing. Keep breathing, Ravit. | 保持呼吸 保持呼吸 拉维 |
[29:59] | Get a liter of ringers in him. | 给他注射一升乳酸林格氏液 |
[30:00] | Whoa, whoa! Get down. Get down. | 躺好 躺好 |
[30:01] | What are her injuries? | 她的伤情如何 |
[30:02] | I-I-I don’t know. S-s-she-she’s not responding. | 不知道 她已经失去意识了 |
[30:06] | Ravit. | 拉维 |
[30:07] | Ravit. | 拉维 |
[30:08] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[30:11] | Start a line. We might need to intubate. | 准备手术 可能需要插管 |
[30:13] | Left pupil’s blown. It’s fixed and dilated. | 左边瞳孔破裂 已经扩张 无反应 |
[30:15] | His brain is bleeding. | 他脑出血了 |
[30:16] | We need to get something under his head and shoulders now. | 得赶紧在头部和肩部下面垫些东西 |
[30:18] | Hang in there. It’s Garnett. | 坚持住 我是加内特 |
[30:19] | Diuretic and steroids — now! Go, go, go! | 利尿剂和肾上腺素 马上 快去 |
[30:21] | Stay with us. Just stay with us. | 醒醒 不要睡过去 |
[30:29] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:31] | Hang on, Andy. | 坚持住 安迪 |
[30:32] | Hang on. | 坚持下去 |
[30:36] | N-n-n-n-no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:41] | No. | 不要 |
[30:48] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[30:54] | Sir. | 长官 |
[30:56] | Walker and Lynn were the first to, uh… | 沃克和林恩是最先 |
[31:00] | We were unable to recover Lynn’s body, sir. | 我们没能找回林恩的尸体 长官 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:04] | You sure the people shooting at you | 你确定攻击你们的人是 |
[31:05] | – were regular Americans, not immunes? – Yes, sir. | -普通美国人 而非免疫者 -是 长官 |
[31:07] | They were afraid of the virus until they became afraid of us. | 在惧怕我们之前 他们很惧怕病毒 |
[31:09] | Those RPGs came from a civilian vessel, too. | 火箭弹也是民用船舶发射的 |
[31:12] | And we sank them, which means Ramsey got us | 我们击沉了他们 也就是说拉姆齐 |
[31:14] | to kill our own people — for real. | 真的让我们杀了自己人 |
[31:16] | Eng. | 艾吉 |
[31:20] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[31:24] | That rig was a ball of fire. | 钻井烧成火球了 |
[31:29] | Eng. | 艾吉 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:34] | Sir, you’re hurt. | 长官 你受伤了 |
[31:35] | Dr. Scott! Dr. Scott! | 斯科特博士 斯科特博士 |
[31:37] | Dr. Scott! Dr. Scott! | 斯科特博士 斯科特博士 |
[31:40] | Put a pillow under his head. | 头部下面垫个枕头 |
[31:45] | Looks like a shrapnel hit. He’s bleeding internally. | 看来是被弹片击中了 他在内出血 |
[31:48] | Somebody get a board — now! | 拿副担架来 快 |
[32:01] | Valkyrie’s not down. It’s gone. | 瓦尔基里不是下线了 是消失了 |
[32:05] | It’s been destroyed. | 被摧毁了 |
[32:07] | The Navy? | 海军干的 |
[32:08] | Nope — by some regular Americans. | 不是 被些普通美国人 |
[32:10] | What do you mean, “Regular Americans”? | 什么叫普通美国人 |
[32:12] | Not immunes. | 非免疫者 |
[32:13] | A bunch of joe six-packs got riled up | 几个酒鬼 |
[32:14] | by the video of the ship blowing up the flotilla. | 被船队被炸的视频惹怒了 |
[32:17] | They spotted some of the navy folk on the rig, | 他们发现了钻井上有海军 |
[32:19] | and they blew it to kingdom come. | 就把那给炸平了 |
[32:22] | Did you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[32:24] | The network’s gone, Sean. | 广播网坏掉了 肖恩 |
[32:27] | But the message is out there. | 但消息已经传出去了 |
[32:31] | My people have heard the siren call. | 我的人听到了塞壬之歌 |
[32:37] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[32:39] | Come here. | 来 |
[32:40] | My manifesto. | 我的宣言 |
[32:42] | I’m putting all my thoughts down in writing. | 我正在把我的想法写成文字 |
[32:44] | We need to get a copy of this to Macdowell | 我们得给麦道维尔和佛罗里达我们的人 |
[32:45] | and our people in Florida. | 送去拷贝 |
[32:48] | You’re in here, too, you know. | 这里面也有你的份 知道吗 |
[32:50] | You and me — the brothers. | 你和我 我们是兄弟 |
[32:52] | We’re like Moses and Aaron. | 我们就是摩西和亚伦 |
[32:54] | The people are following us, | 人们追随着我们 |
[32:55] | and the seas are parting at our feet. | 海洋拜服在我们脚下 |
[32:59] | Mum would be so proud. | 妈妈会很骄傲的 |
[33:01] | She always said we were born to bring good into the world. | 她总说我们生来就是为世界造福的 |
[33:07] | Didn’t she, Ned? | 不是吗 内德 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:10] | She was right. | 她说得没错 |
[33:12] | Look at us now. | 看看我们 |
[33:15] | She was right. | 她说得没错 |
[33:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:37] | He’s stable. | 情况稳定了 |
[33:39] | I was able to remove some metal fragments, | 我取出了一些金属碎片 |
[33:41] | but I won’t know if I’ve got them all | 但是在做超声波检查之前 |
[33:43] | until I do the ultrasound. | 没办法确定是不是都取出来了 |
[33:45] | How long will he be out? | 他会昏迷多久 |
[33:48] | It’s hard to tell. | 不好说 |
[33:55] | All right, let’s roll her. Let me check her dressing. | 好了 帮她翻身 我要检查下给她敷的药 |
[34:14] | Stay at her side. | 陪在她身边 |
[34:25] | Back slowly down. Let’s go. | 慢慢躺下 慢点 |
[34:28] | Here we go. | 慢点 |
[34:29] | Easy. Easy. Easy. | 慢慢的 慢慢的 |
[34:40] | Can’t feel my legs. | 我感觉不到我的腿了 |
[34:44] | That’s ’cause they got them wrapped so tight. | 因为腿被绑得紧紧的 |
[34:47] | So you won’t be jumping around. | 好让你别到处乱跑 |
[34:51] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真不会撒谎 |
[34:54] | That’s why you suck at poker. | 所以你扑克才打得那么烂 |
[34:58] | Naw, man, you’re, uh… | 真的 伙计 |
[35:02] | you’re all good. | 你没事 |
[35:04] | You know, just a couple of scratches. | 只是几处擦伤 |
[35:06] | I told you you’re a mean operator for a girl. | 我说过你是个坚强的姑娘 |
[35:10] | I can kick your ass. | 我可以轻松收拾你 |
[35:13] | No doubt. | 没错 |
[35:19] | Everybody else okay? | 其他人还好吗 |
[35:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 还好 |
[35:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:24] | Everybody’s good. | 其他人都很好 |
[35:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:37] | Ravit. | 拉维 |
[35:39] | Ravit, come on, girl. | 拉维 坚持住 姑娘 |
[35:41] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[35:43] | Everybody okay? | 其他人还好吗 |
[35:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:47] | Hey. Everybody’s all good. | 其他人都很好 |
[35:49] | It’s all good. | 都很好 |
[35:59] | Ravit. | 拉维 |
[36:50] | Yeah, that’s the spot. | 就是那里 |
[36:54] | Just trying to keep you from bleeding to death. | 正想办法不让你失血而亡呢 |
[37:00] | I do still know how to use my powers for good. | 我还是知道怎么善用我的能力的 |
[37:06] | Ravit? | 拉维呢 |
[37:16] | I lost four sailors. | 我失去了四名部下 |
[37:20] | Four more. | 又是四个 |
[37:21] | Well, we thought you might’ve been the fifth. | 我们还以为你会是第五个呢 |
[37:29] | It was touch-and-go there for a while. | 有那么一会儿你命悬一线 |
[37:34] | Still gonna need to operate and | 你还是需要动手术 |
[37:37] | remove this souvenir I found behind your liver. | 要把你肝脏后面的纪念品取出来 |
[37:41] | That can wait. | 可以等等再说 |
[37:43] | Actually, it can’t. | 实际上不行 |
[37:44] | The shrapnel can move and cut you. | 那块弹片可能会移动并割伤你 |
[37:46] | I’m not going under — not now. | 我不能就此躺下 尤其是现在 |
[37:49] | Stubborn as ever. | 一如既往的冥顽不灵 |
[37:51] | Says the pot to the kettle. | 还真是五十步笑百步 |
[38:00] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:10] | We’ve taken our share of hits these past few weeks… | 最近几周我们连遭打击 |
[38:13] | suffered painful losses. | 承受了沉重的人员损失 |
[38:17] | Sometimes, it feels like more than we can bear. | 有时 让人感觉这痛楚已无法承受 |
[38:20] | Yet, here we gather, united. | 但我们仍相聚于此 团结一心 |
[38:23] | Shipmates. | 船员 |
[38:26] | Every time we’re called, we answer, “Here I am.” | 每次被人呼唤时 我们都会回应 我在 |
[38:32] | We answer knowing that the world, | 在回应时 我们明白这个世界 |
[38:34] | survival of our species | 和幸存下来的人类火种 |
[38:37] | depends on our actions here at sea | 依赖于我们在海上的行动 |
[38:40] | and fully aware that we answer at our own peril. | 并且明白在回应的同时 我们也承担着风险 |
[38:43] | And still we answer, “Here I am.” | 即使如此我们仍会回应 我在 |
[38:50] | I’m not gonna put a silver lining around our pain. | 我不会说痛苦过后将现彩虹 |
[38:56] | Today, we grieve and we remember our fallen, | 今天 我们默哀 我们记住失去的战友 |
[38:59] | and we thank them for their service to us and to mankind. | 并感谢他们为我们和人类所做的奉献 |
[39:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:06] | Today we grieve, but tomorrow, we do press on. | 今天我们默哀 但明天 我们重整旗鼓 |
[39:12] | We continue to answer the call, “Here I am.” | 我们仍将回应呼唤 我在 |
[39:55] | You could’ve run away or saved your own people. | 你可以逃跑或者去救你的人 |
[40:01] | but you ran back for me. | 但是你跑回来救我 |
[40:07] | Wasn’t all out of the goodness of my heart. | 那并非只是出于好意 |
[40:12] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[40:16] | I’m a little, um… | 我有点 |
[40:19] | I-I thought I knew what was going on. | 我以为我知道事情真相 |
[40:25] | There’s still a lot I don’t know. | 但还有很多我不知道 |
[40:30] | I wanted you to be here, | 我想带你来 |
[40:34] | so you could see who we are. | 这样你才会明白我们是什么人 |
[40:55] | Whatever was so important in that bag of yours, | 你包里那非常重要的东西 |
[41:00] | can it help us? | 它可以帮到我们吗 |