时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Gator. | 领航员 |
[00:36] | Any sign of the sub? | 发现潜艇踪迹了吗 |
[00:38] | The sonobuoys we placed in the canal indicate | 我们放在河道中的声纳浮标显示 |
[00:40] | they’re patrolling in a standard search pattern. | 他们正以标准搜寻模式巡逻 |
[00:41] | Here to here. | 从这里到这里 |
[00:44] | And with Nathan James hiding out here in the pass? | 而内森·詹姆斯号藏在河口这里 |
[00:47] | They’re closing in on us, sir — little by little. | 他们在慢慢逼近我们 长官 |
[00:49] | How long before they pinpoint our location? | 他们再过多久就能定位我们的位置 |
[00:51] | It’s hard to say, sir, | 这很难说 长官 |
[00:52] | but it could be a matter of hours. | 但可能就是几小时的事 |
[00:54] | Once we enter their kill box, it’s a shooting gallery. | 一旦我们进入他们的打击圈 我们就是活靶子 |
[00:56] | If we go deeper into the pass, | 如果我们再开进河口一些 |
[00:57] | it might buy us a little more time. | 或许能为我们多争取点时间 |
[00:59] | No. | 不 |
[01:01] | We’re not hiding any longer, | 我们不躲了 |
[01:03] | and we’re not waiting for Ramsey to make the first move. | 不再等拉姆齐先发制人了 |
[01:06] | If that sub’s waiting for us at the mouth of the river, | 如果潜艇在河口处等我们 |
[01:09] | we go around — take her on from the flank. | 我们就绕出去 从侧翼对付她 |
[01:12] | This ends today. | 今天决一死战 |
[01:13] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[02:01] | So, this is where it all happens, huh? | 就是在这里啊 |
[02:06] | Always with the secrecy. | 总是那么神神秘秘 |
[02:07] | You wonder why people don’t trust you. | 你们还奇怪为什么大家不信任你们 |
[02:09] | I know why people don’t trust us — you. | 我知道大家为什么不信任我们 是因为你 |
[02:13] | And because of that, four of my friends are dead. | 因为你 我有四个朋友死了 |
[02:16] | Well, Sean lied to me, too. | 肖恩也把我骗了 |
[02:17] | Right. So, which is it? | 对 那你到底要如何 |
[02:19] | Are you with us or are you gonna keep taking shots? | 要帮我们还是要继续指责我们 |
[02:22] | Because we’ve got work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[02:24] | Can you reconnect to the Valkyrie network or not? | 你能不能重新连接瓦尔基里的网络 |
[02:27] | You have an antenna lead? | 有天线引线吗 |
[02:40] | Then let’s find out. | 我们试试就知道了 |
[02:45] | So, this woman, Val, is trying to link back into her network? | 这个女人 瓦尔在想办法重新接入她的网络 |
[02:48] | As we speak. | 正在连 |
[02:49] | And you feel we can trust her? | 你觉得我们可以信任她 |
[02:52] | I think she’s been won over. | 我认为她已经相信我们了 |
[02:54] | But we’ll be observing everything she does. | 但我们会密切注意她的一切行动 |
[02:57] | And we still have no sonar? | 但我们还是没有声呐 |
[02:59] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:00] | Our engineering team is trying to rig up a depth finder, | 我们的工程团队在改装测深仪 |
[03:03] | but once we go hot with it, | 但是一接线 |
[03:04] | we’ll be putting 10 times more current through it | 通过的电流就会达到 |
[03:06] | than it was designed for. | 设计通电的十倍 |
[03:08] | So it may burn out? | 所以会烧坏 |
[03:10] | Could last an hour. | 最多能持续一个小时 |
[03:12] | More likely, minutes. | 更可能只有几分钟 |
[03:14] | And without it? | 没有探测仪呢 |
[03:16] | No sonar, no way to see that sub. | 没有声呐就没办法找到那艘潜艇 |
[03:20] | So you’ll just have one shot at them? | 也就是说你只有一次机会 |
[03:24] | That’s assuming it works at all. | 前提是探测仪能用 |
[03:27] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:29] | Should be interesting. | 应该很有意思 |
[03:34] | I can’t have you here when it all goes down — | 交战时我不能让您留在舰上 |
[03:37] | Not you, not Dr. Scott and her team, | 您 斯科特博士和她的团队 |
[03:39] | not Ray and the kids, not the cure. | 雷和孩子们 还有治愈药物 都不行 |
[03:42] | Especially not the cure. | 尤其不能让治愈药物留在舰上 |
[03:43] | You can’t tell me it’s safer on land than here — | 陆地上并不比这里安全 |
[03:46] | Not with roving immune armies | 那里到处是免疫者大军 |
[03:48] | and non-immunes conned by Ramsey. | 还有被拉姆齐欺骗的非免疫者 |
[03:49] | Mr. President, as of today, this ship has gone from being | 总统先生 从今天开始 这艘驱逐舰 |
[03:54] | one of the safest places on earth | 从世界上最安全的地方 |
[03:55] | to one of the most dangerous. | 变为了世界上最危险的地方之一 |
[03:57] | You’ll disembark with a team | 您将跟一队由大副带领的 |
[03:59] | of our most experienced operators, led by the X.O., | 我们最具经验的船员一起登陆 |
[04:02] | along with the other assets we can’t afford to lose. | 还有其他弥足珍贵的资产 |
[04:04] | I understand about the cure, | 治愈药物 斯科特博士 |
[04:06] | about Dr. Scott, and about the children, | 还有孩子们是应该去陆地上 |
[04:08] | but I’m the commander in chief — | 但我是最高统帅… |
[04:09] | Which is why you need to be protected at all costs. | 所以无论如何我们都得保护您 |
[04:13] | You saw what happened the last time we faced these guys. | 上次我们跟他们交火的结果您也看到了 |
[04:17] | There’s no real choice here, sir. | 我们别无选择 总统先生 |
[04:26] | Hey, you see anything over there? | 那边有发现吗 |
[04:29] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[04:30] | Just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[04:32] | Head east. | 往东走 |
[04:33] | Navy ship can’t hide long in these waters. | 海军军舰在这种水上藏不了多久 |
[04:41] | We’ve picked up radio chatter | 我们捕捉到了这一区域内 |
[04:42] | from over a dozen boats in the area. | 十几艘船的无线电通讯 |
[04:44] | American civilians are closing in | 美国平民正在逼近 |
[04:46] | at the mouths of all the canals between us and the open sea — | 我舰和开阔水域之间的所有河口 |
[04:50] | here, here, here, and here. | 这里 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[04:52] | We’re completely surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[04:54] | They’re forming a blockade — | 他们制造了一个包围圈 |
[04:55] | trying to force us toward the sub. | 想把我们赶向潜艇 |
[04:59] | How do you know where they are? | 你是怎么知道他们的位置的 |
[05:00] | I accessed the deadman network | 我连接了死亡猜单词的网络 |
[05:02] | and plotted the position of all the phones. | 然后把所有手机的位置绘制出来了 |
[05:04] | I thought only the immunes had the deadman game. | 我以为只有免疫者们才有死亡猜单词的游戏 |
[05:06] | They do. | 是的 |
[05:07] | Sir, it looks like | 长官 看起来 |
[05:08] | the immunes and the civilians are working side by side. | 平民在和免疫者们并肩战斗 |
[05:11] | Sean Ramsey ordered the blockade directly. | 肖恩·拉姆齐直接策划了这个包围圈 |
[05:13] | Can’t you shut down the network, | 你不能关掉这个网络 |
[05:15] | keep them from communicating altogether? | 不让他们互相通讯吗 |
[05:16] | I built the network so it can’t be killed that way. | 我创造这个网络就是为了防止这种情况发生 |
[05:18] | You’d have to physically disable each relay station. | 你必须要亲手关掉每个中继站 |
[05:22] | Clever. | 天才 |
[05:23] | I thought so. | 我也是这么想的 |
[05:26] | At the time. | 在当时 |
[05:27] | Well, we can’t just sit here trapped on the canal. | 我们不能就这样被困在运河里 |
[05:30] | Give me three operators, a couple RPGs, and a RHIB. | 给我准备三名队员 两个火箭弹 和一艘硬壳充气艇 |
[05:32] | We’ll take out the blockade ourselves. | 我们可以突破包围圈 |
[05:34] | We’re not firing on American civilians — | 无论发生任何情况 |
[05:36] | under any circumstances. | 都不能向美国平民开火 |
[05:38] | With all due respect, sir, those civilians fired on us — | 恕我直言 长官 是那些平民 |
[05:42] | drew first blood. | 先向我们开火的 |
[05:42] | Lieutenant, the President’s right. | 上尉 总统先生说的没错 |
[05:46] | Even if we use our non-lethals, | 即使我们不使用致命武器 |
[05:47] | the instant those civilian boats see us, | 那些平民的小船一发现我们 |
[05:49] | they’ll give our position to the sub. | 就会向潜艇报告我们的方位 |
[05:55] | Then we head right into the ambush — | 然后我们就只能进入伏击圈 |
[05:56] | take our chances in a dogfight. | 在混战中自求多福了 |
[05:58] | No. | 不 |
[05:59] | There’s another way. | 还有一种方法 |
[06:01] | I can’t kill my network, | 我无法关掉我的网络 |
[06:02] | but I can flood it with disinformation. | 但是我可以在上面散布假消息 |
[06:06] | Spoof messages saying we’re somewhere else — | 散步关于我们的方位的虚假消息 |
[06:09] | send the civilians on a wild goose chase. | 让那些平民去徒劳吧 |
[06:11] | And away from us. | 并且远离我们 |
[06:13] | Till someone shows up on a jet ski, | 直到有人驾着水上摩托 |
[06:15] | sees there’s only open ocean where we’re supposed to be. | 在一片汪洋上找不到我们的影子 |
[06:17] | Oh, I can take care of that — | 交给我吧 |
[06:19] | bounce messages off multiple repeaters | 在多个中继站上传递信息 |
[06:20] | so the boats think you’re on the move. | 让那些船以为我们在移动中 |
[06:23] | Then everywhere they show up, it’ll look like you just left. | 这样不管他们去哪儿找 我们都像是刚离开 |
[06:27] | And if the sub bought it… | 而如果潜艇相信了 |
[06:30] | they’d head north, too. | 他们也会向北航行 |
[06:31] | We could send Ramsey racing to a location of our choosing | 我们可以把拉姆齐引向我们选择的地点 |
[06:35] | and cut him off. | 并且断了他的后路 |
[06:37] | That would be your one shot. | 那就是你唯一的一次机会 |
[06:48] | Whew. I can almost smell the jambalaya. | 我都闻到什锦饭的味道了 |
[06:51] | You know, I grew up just 20 miles north of here. | 你知道吗 我就在往北32公里的地方长大 |
[06:53] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:55] | What? You figure you’re getting a homecoming dinner? | 怎么 你觉得有人会欢迎你回家吗 |
[06:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:58] | You got eyes, don’t you? | 你自己睁眼看看 |
[07:00] | Even if we beat that sub, | 即使我们打败了潜艇 |
[07:02] | I don’t recognize this country anymore. | 我也认不出这个国家了 |
[07:06] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to work a little harder | 那么我们就再努力一点 |
[07:08] | to get it back. | 把它找回来 |
[07:09] | Know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[07:24] | You all right, Radish? | 你好吗 萝卜 |
[07:26] | Just lost a bunch of my friends. | 刚失去了几个朋友 |
[07:28] | Maybe gonna lose the rest of them now. | 现在又有可能会失去更多 |
[07:31] | Ravit was the closest thing I had left to family. | 拉维就是我的家人 |
[07:33] | But we march on, mate. | 但我们要继续战斗 伙计 |
[07:35] | It’s all we can do. | 我们只能这么做 |
[07:38] | Do you need help with this, sir? | 需要帮助吗 长官 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:40] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[07:41] | Ray Diaz. | 雷·迪亚兹 |
[07:43] | Future secret service man. | 未来的特勤人员 |
[07:46] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[07:50] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[07:55] | Clips to your belt. Wraps around your upper thigh. | 固定在腰带上 绑在大腿上部 |
[07:58] | I’ll let you put it on. | 你自己戴上吧 |
[08:14] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[08:18] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[08:20] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:22] | Good as I can be. | 还行 |
[08:28] | Stay safe out there, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[08:31] | You too. | 你也是 |
[08:38] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[08:42] | This sub… | 这艘潜艇 |
[08:45] | You’ve beaten them before. | 你打败过它 |
[08:48] | You’ll sink it this time. | 这次你可以击沉它 |
[08:57] | Don’t you dare make me raise this child by myself. | 别让我自己抚养这个孩子 |
[09:01] | That will not happen. | 不会的 |
[09:03] | Okay? | 放心吧 |
[09:21] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:36] | Figures the one time you don’t go with the land team, | 这次你好不容易不和地面组一起行动 |
[09:38] | all the action’s gonna be on the ship. | 所有行动却都会在船上进行 |
[09:40] | The cure’s the thing. | 治愈药才是关键 |
[09:42] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[09:42] | I know you’ll get it where it needs to go. | 我知道你一定会把它送达的 |
[09:45] | It’s coming right back here. | 我会把它送回来的 |
[09:46] | I’m glad you’re so confident. | 你这么自信我很高兴 |
[09:48] | Well, it sucks, though. | 但是很不爽 |
[09:51] | I really wanted to be there | 我真的很想亲眼看到 |
[09:52] | when you sank that son of a bitch. | 你击沉那混蛋 |
[10:01] | For my family. | 这是给我的家人的 |
[10:06] | Understood. | 明白 |
[10:10] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[10:12] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[10:15] | Land teams, let’s load up the RHIBs. | 地面组 登艇 |
[10:17] | Move out! | 走吧 |
[10:57] | Burk, Miller, you’re on POTUS. | 博克 米勒 你们保护总统 |
[10:59] | Walkies are off. All comms are face-to-face. | 关掉对讲机 进行面对面通讯 |
[11:01] | We do not, under any circumstances, | 在任何情况下 |
[11:04] | make contact with the ship. | 都不要联系战舰 |
[11:05] | We are officially dark | 在收到他们 |
[11:07] | till we hear from them that they’ve killed that sub. | 击沉潜艇的消息前 切断一切联络 |
[11:19] | We’ll be putting juice down all 50 leads now. | 我们要在所有五十个管道里灌满汽油 |
[11:22] | It’s gonna light up like a flashbulb. | 会烧的像闪光灯一样亮堂 |
[11:27] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[11:28] | About halfway through, ma’am. | 差不多一半了 长官 |
[11:30] | Thanks for your help, Master Chief. | 非常感谢你的帮助 军士长 |
[11:31] | Kind of shorthanded down here. | 这儿有点人手不够 |
[11:34] | Brilliant idea, ma’am… | 把测深仪 |
[11:35] | turning the depth finder into a sub-hunting sonar. | 改装成潜艇搜寻声呐真是个好主意 长官 |
[11:38] | Yeah, well, it’s only brilliant if it works. | 那得看它是否能成功 |
[11:42] | We’re betting that the sub is roughly here. | 我们觉得潜艇大致在这儿 |
[11:43] | We’re gonna spoof that we’re at the mouth of Quarantine Bay. | 我们会假装自己在隔离湾海口 |
[11:46] | That should draw the civilians out of the waterways north. | 这么做应该能把平民引离北边的水道 |
[11:48] | If the sub takes the bait, they’ll head along this route. | 如果潜艇上当的话 他们会走这条路线 |
[11:51] | That’s where they’ll get the most depth. | 这是他们下潜最深的地方 |
[11:53] | – And stealth. – Yes, sir. | -而且隐形 -是的 长官 |
[11:55] | Assuming the civilians clear the blockade and head upriver, | 假设平民们搜寻完了包围圈并往上游走 |
[11:57] | we’ll make the turn out of pass a loutre | 我们就转进河道 |
[11:59] | and head northeast up through the main pass. | 沿着主河道向东南方向行驶 |
[12:01] | And if all goes as planned, we’ll make contact right here. | 如果一切顺利 我们会在这里相遇 |
[12:04] | Hit them while they’re looking the other way. | 在他们没注意到的情况下攻击他们 |
[12:07] | We’ll need to be completely silent | 我们到达开口时需要完全静默 |
[12:08] | when we reach the opening, or the sub will hear us coming. | 否则潜艇会知道我们过来 |
[12:11] | So we build up a good head of steam, | 所以我们要制造足够的蒸汽 |
[12:12] | kill the engines, and coast into open water, | 停转引擎 滑行进入开放水域 |
[12:14] | light up that sonar, and fire at whatever’s there. | 打开声呐 向潜艇开火 |
[12:16] | Once sonar’s up, we can fix target and fire | 一旦发现潜艇 我们就可以锁定目标 |
[12:18] | in less than 10 seconds, sir. | 并在十秒内开火 |
[12:19] | Very well. | 很好 |
[12:21] | Sir, we have a remote connect with Cess | 长官 我们和服务器建立了远程联系 |
[12:23] | so Val can work from here. | 这样瓦尔就可以在这儿干活了 |
[12:24] | This goes wrong, a lot of people | 如果出了问题 |
[12:26] | are gonna get caught in the crossfire. | 很多人都会被困在交火之中 |
[12:28] | It’ll work. | 不会有问题的 |
[12:31] | Time to flood the network, then. | 该在网络上散布消息了 |
[12:33] | Let Ramsey’s Armada know | 让拉姆齐的无敌舰队知道 |
[12:35] | Nathan James has been spotted and on the move. | 内森·詹姆斯号已被发现并且正在逃跑 |
[12:38] | Start now. | 现在开始 |
[12:52] | Relax. | 放松 |
[12:53] | I’m not a double agent. | 我不是双面间谍 |
[12:55] | I’m on the ship, too. | 我也在这艘船上 |
[12:57] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[12:59] | First sign you’re not on our side, | 只要你露出一点马脚 |
[13:01] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我就会亲自杀了你 |
[13:12] | 本设备 隔离湾发现军舰 我也看到了 网络 有坐标吗 有多远 正在离开包围圈 开往集合点 那肯定是艘驱逐舰 我们正在过去 | |
[13:17] | Sir, incoming messages indicate civilians are responding. | 长官 收到平民的消息了 |
[13:21] | They’re on the move. Looks like they’re buying it. | 他们正赶过去 看来他们中招了 |
[13:23] | On the move and headed north. | 他们正往北走 |
[13:25] | Just make sure you don’t put us too far east. | 小心别把位置说的太往东 |
[13:28] | We need that sub to cross the mouth of the northern pass. | 我们需要潜艇经过北方河道的海口 |
[13:31] | O.O.D., get the ship under way. | 值日官 开船 |
[13:35] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[13:36] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[13:43] | Hell of a day to sink a ship, is it not? | 这真是个击沉军舰的好日子 对吧 |
[13:45] | Right. Yeah! | 是呀 |
[13:47] | Any news? | 有动静吗 |
[13:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:50] | The plan’s closing in on him, though. | 不过计划是包围他 |
[13:51] | Civilians got all the escape routes blockaded now. | 平民把所有逃生路线都堵住了 |
[13:54] | They’ll flush them right out to us, and then it’s over. | 他们会把军舰赶过来 然后一切就结束了 |
[13:56] | Multiple sightings of the destroyer, sir. | 有多人看见了驱逐舰 长官 |
[13:59] | Speak of the devil. Where? | 说曹操曹操到 在哪 |
[14:01] | Says here Quarantine Bay. | 显示在隔离湾 |
[14:10] | You slippery bastard. | 这狡猾的混蛋 |
[14:14] | Must have flown the coop before the blockade formed. | 肯定是在包围圈形成之前就逃掉了 |
[14:17] | Well, so much for your American Armada. | 你的美国无敌舰队真没用 |
[14:19] | They let a 500-foot ship get right past them. | 他们让一艘150米长的船就这么跑了 |
[14:21] | Fret not, bruv. | 别乱了阵脚 兄弟 |
[14:22] | I’ve got a contingency on land for this very reason. | 我在陆地上安排了应急策略 |
[14:24] | Have Ian ready the rocket battery. | 让伊恩准备好火箭发射炮 |
[14:27] | We’re gonna give him something to shoot at. | 马上给他个目标射一下 |
[14:28] | Right, guv. | 好的 老大 |
[14:30] | We got them. | 搞定他们了 |
[14:34] | Don’t lose faith in me now. | 现在你一定要相信我 |
[14:40] | Set a new course — come 295, Quarantine Bay. | 设定新航线 295 目标隔离湾 |
[14:43] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[14:44] | Aye, sir. Setting new course, 295. | 是 长官 新航线295 |
[15:01] | Around the next bend is where we estimated | 下个弯道就是预计的美国包围圈 |
[15:02] | the American blockade to be, sir. | 之所在了 长官 |
[15:05] | You sure they’re all gone. | 你确定他们都离开了 |
[15:07] | Should be. | 应该是 |
[15:09] | Everyone with a phone, at least. | 至少有手机的人应该都离开了 |
[15:20] | C.I.C., bridge. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 |
[15:22] | Bring all non-lethal countermeasures online. | 准备好所有非致命应对方案 |
[15:24] | If there are American boats around this bend, | 要是弯道附近有美国船只 |
[15:26] | we do not shoot to kill. | 不要击毁 |
[15:27] | T.A.O., aye. | 作战官 明白 |
[15:28] | Combat, ready laws and lrad. | 指挥中心 备好战略和远程声波设备 |
[15:34] | Here we go, sir. | 到了 长官 |
[16:03] | First time in my life, | 我此生第一次 |
[16:04] | I’m hoping not to see any Americans. | 希望不要看见任何美国人 |
[16:31] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[16:33] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[16:36] | Now keep it going. | 继续吧 |
[16:55] | This is it. | 到了 |
[16:57] | Taylor, Miller, Cruz, set security. | 泰勒 米勒 克鲁兹 执行警戒 |
[17:04] | Ray, I think it’s time you got your people fed. | 雷 该让你的人吃饭了 |
[17:06] | Remember, rations might have to last us the week. | 记住 我们也许得靠补给撑过这周 |
[17:09] | All right, guys, chow time. | 好了 各位 用餐时间 |
[17:11] | Two granola bars each and half a liter of water. | 每人两个燕麦卷半升水 |
[17:13] | Next meal’s at 1900. | 下顿饭是晚上七点 |
[17:19] | Next mark — southeast corner of Black Bay. | 下个标记 黑水湾东南角 |
[17:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[17:24] | We’re keeping the American Armada on the move, sir. | 美国无敌舰队在我们的引导下不停移动 长官 |
[17:27] | If the sub has joined the hunt, I estimate they’re here, | 要是潜艇加入搜寻 我估计会在这儿 |
[17:30] | heading right for our ambush. | 正驶向我们的埋伏 |
[17:31] | How long till we’re out of the canal? | 我们多久才能出河道 |
[17:33] | 10 minutes, sir. | 还有10分钟 长官 |
[17:34] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[17:39] | CCS, bridge. | 中心控制台 舰桥 |
[17:40] | Stand by to go hot with the sonar. | 准备给声纳加热 |
[17:42] | I want to test her out. | 我要测试她 |
[17:43] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[17:49] | Go ahead, eng. | 开始吧 工程师 |
[17:51] | Sending juice to the sonar head. | 给声纳头供能 |
[18:03] | Ma’am, you can cook a steak on this thing. | 长官 上面烫得都能煎牛排了 |
[18:07] | It’s gonna get even hotter once we go active. | 激活后会更烫的 |
[18:09] | Ma’am, can you call the galley | 长官 能让厨房 |
[18:10] | and have them start sending buckets of ice? | 送几桶冰过来吗 |
[18:12] | I’ll organize a team. | 我会安排的 |
[18:38] | Hardest thing about goodbye is… | 对告别来说 最难以言说的 |
[18:42] | all the things you didn’t say. | 是那些你没有说出口的话 |
[18:45] | All the… unresolved stuff — | 那些没有解决的事 |
[18:50] | your feelings, whatnot. | 你的感觉 诸如此类 |
[18:56] | You and the Captain… | 你和舰长 |
[19:00] | you’ll get a chance to say what you need to. | 你们会有机会说清楚的 |
[19:07] | The hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:18] | That child is sick. | 那孩子病了 |
[19:19] | Shh. Stay put. | 别动 |
[19:21] | You want me to stay put | 你很清楚 |
[19:22] | when you know very well that I can heal her? | 我能治好她 却让我别动 |
[19:23] | Until this battle is over, we don’t exist out here. | 战斗结束前 我们都不能被人发现 |
[19:26] | Once the Captain gives the all-clear, | 一旦舰长给出指示说安全了 |
[19:28] | we can go after them if you want. | 我们可以追上她们 |
[19:29] | By which stage, she’ll be dead. | 那时她可能已经死了 |
[19:34] | Excuse me. | 请等一等 |
[19:35] | – Damn it! Wait! – Dr. Scott! | -该死 等等 -斯科特博士 |
[19:40] | E-excuse me. The girl is sick. | 请等一等 那个女孩病了 |
[19:43] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[19:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:48] | Not another step, or I’ll shoot! | 再往前一步我就开枪了 |
[19:50] | The girl is sick. | 那个女孩病了 |
[19:52] | You all are. | 你们都病了 |
[19:54] | – We have the cure. – Got him. | -我们有治愈药 -瞄准他了 |
[19:55] | Hold your fire, Burk. | 别开枪 博克 |
[19:58] | I can help you. | 我能救你们 |
[19:59] | Don’t lie to me! I know what you are! | 别想骗我 我知道你们是谁 |
[20:00] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没骗你 |
[20:02] | – I got the shot. I can take him. – Hold your fire. | -瞄准目标了 我能干掉他 -别开枪 |
[20:04] | Y’all stay back! We don’t want no trouble! | 都退后 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[20:08] | Easy, cowboy. | 别激动 小子 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna treat the child. | 我现在过去救那孩子 |
[20:17] | If you want to stop me, | 要是你想阻止我 |
[20:19] | you’re gonna have to shoot me. | 你就开枪打我吧 |
[20:22] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:24] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[20:28] | Mase. | 梅斯 |
[20:29] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[20:35] | Lower it, Mase! | 放下枪 梅斯 |
[20:38] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[20:53] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[21:15] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[21:47] | You said you could cure my daughter. | 你说你能治好我女儿的 |
[21:55] | I already have. | 我已经治好她了 |
[22:05] | I already have. | 我已经治好她了 |
[22:12] | Sorry we came at you like that. | 抱歉我们之前对你们抱有敌意 |
[22:14] | We thought you was immunes. | 我们以为你们是免疫者 |
[22:15] | We was sure of it, the way you came at us. | 你们出现的方式让我们以为是他们 |
[22:17] | No one was wearing any masks. | 没人戴任何面罩 |
[22:19] | They was the ones gave us the sickness, | 就是他们在一个营地里 |
[22:21] | at one of they camps. | 对我们散播的疾病 |
[22:23] | Wrapped my daughter up in one of they infected blankets. | 他们给我的女儿裹上被传染的毛毯 |
[22:27] | Couple days later… | 几天之后 |
[22:29] | First sign of the fever, they kicked us out. | 一出现发烧的症状 他们就把我们赶出来了 |
[22:31] | We found a car, | 我们找了一辆车 |
[22:32] | but it died on the road a few miles north of here. | 可在离这里向北几公里的地方抛锚了 |
[22:35] | Where were you headed? | 你们打算去哪 |
[22:36] | Back home. | 回家 |
[22:38] | To do what? | 回家干什么 |
[22:43] | To be together. | 永远在一起 |
[22:48] | You’re not gonna die. | 你们不会死的 |
[22:52] | The cure is contagious as the common cold. | 治愈药会像感冒一样传染 |
[22:58] | You sure you don’t want to give them the shot? | 你确定不用给他们打一针吗 |
[22:59] | You never tried this on a human before. | 你的办法还没在人身上试验过 |
[23:01] | It’s gonna work, Tex. | 会生效的 特克斯 |
[23:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Lieutenant Green, | 格林上尉 |
[23:07] | bring these people some M.R.E.S and water, please. | 给他们拿些食物和水 |
[23:09] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:12] | Y’all with the navy, then. | 这么说你们都是海军 |
[23:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[23:16] | We should tell them. | 我们应该告诉他们 |
[23:19] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[23:20] | When we were there at the immune camp, | 当时我们还在免疫者营地里 |
[23:22] | yesterday morning, right before we left, | 昨天早晨 就在我们离开之前 |
[23:24] | we heard some people talking. | 我们听到了几个人谈话 |
[23:26] | They said some English ones from the sub | 他们说会有几个英国人 |
[23:29] | was bringing something to Lomas Point… | 从潜艇上带件东西来洛马岬 |
[23:31] | something to sink your ship. | 一件能击沉你们军舰的东西 |
[23:33] | What do you mean, “Something”? | 是什么东西 |
[23:34] | I got the idea it was some kind of gun or tank… | 我觉得是某种枪械或者坦克 |
[23:38] | serious artillery. | 重火力 |
[23:39] | They just said it was something big | 他们只说是个大家伙 |
[23:41] | and it could take you out. | 能把你们彻底干掉 |
[23:47] | If it’s a threat, we better warn them. | 如果有威胁 我们得提醒他们 |
[23:48] | Yeah, if we warn them, | 是啊 可要是我们提醒他们 |
[23:49] | it could give up both our positions. | 会把双方的位置都暴露出来 |
[23:51] | Well, then, we got to go after them ourselves. | 那我们就亲自过去毁了那东西 |
[23:52] | Lomas Point’s just a few miles north of here. | 洛马岬就在这里往北几公里远的地方 |
[23:55] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[23:56] | Do what you got to do. | 放手去做吧 |
[23:59] | We’ll be fine here. | 我们在这里没事的 |
[24:02] | Tex, Green, gear up. | 特克斯 格林上尉 带上装备 |
[24:03] | We take one RHIB. Everyone else stays put. | 我们坐硬壳充气艇去 其他人原地待命 |
[24:10] | Burk, it’s on you now here. | 博克 这里就靠你了 |
[24:14] | Don’t worry, X.O. I got it. | 别担心 大副 这里我看着 |
[24:27] | Lots of sightings, Sir. | 有很多目击报告 长官 |
[24:37] | Ship’s on the move again… heading north-northwest. | 军舰又在移动了 向西北偏北方向航行 |
[24:40] | It’s all the way up to Black Bay. | 直奔黑水湾去了 |
[24:42] | He’s moving fast. | 它的速度太快了 |
[24:44] | Too fast for someone trying to tiptoe around a sub. | 快得不像是要躲开潜艇 |
[24:51] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[24:53] | Val. | 瓦尔 |
[24:58] | Stand by to go hot with the sonar. | 等待声纳开启命令 |
[25:07] | All engines stop. E-stop all main engines. | 停止引擎 所有主引擎紧急停止 |
[25:09] | CCS, bridge, E-stop all main engines. | 控制中心 舰桥 紧急停止所有主引擎 |
[25:11] | – All stop, aye. – Feather props. | -全部停止 收到 -顺桨 |
[25:13] | We’re drifting into the fight zone. | 向战斗区滑行 |
[25:15] | Keep an eye on our speed as we decelerate. | 减速时盯住速度 |
[25:17] | If we start to lose steerage, I want to know. | 如果失去转向能力 立刻通知我 |
[25:19] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:32] | CCS, captain. | 控制中心 我是舰长 |
[25:33] | On my call, fire it up. | 等我命令启动 |
[25:34] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:38] | C.I.C., prepare to calculate a fire-control solution. | 战斗信息中心 准备火力控制方案 |
[25:42] | T.A.O., aye. | 作战官 收到 |
[25:48] | Now. | 启动 |
[25:58] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[26:02] | Shut it down. | 关闭 |
[26:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[26:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:11] | I could swear I just heard something. | 我听到了什么动静 |
[26:12] | We got pinged? | 有人在定位我们吗 |
[26:14] | No, it was an echo off the sea bottom. | 不 是来自海底的回声 |
[26:17] | But it’s gone now. | 但现在听不到了 |
[26:19] | Go active sonar? | 要启动主动声纳吗 |
[26:21] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[26:36] | How much speed left? | 还有多少速度 |
[26:37] | 6 knots, sir. | 6节 长官 |
[26:38] | We lose steering at 3 1/2, | 三又二分之一节时就会失去转向能力 |
[26:39] | approximately 90 seconds from now. | 大概是九十秒后 |
[26:42] | I can’t spoof you any deeper into the bay. | 不能把虚假位置伪装的更深入海湾了 |
[26:45] | It’ll look like you’re on land. | 那样看起来就像上岸了 |
[26:52] | T.A.O. | 作战官 |
[26:54] | Roll F.I.S. green. Ready torpedoes. | 打开尾焰抑制 鱼雷准备 |
[26:56] | T.A.O., aye. | 作战官收到 |
[26:58] | F.I.S. is green. | 尾焰抑制打开 |
[26:59] | On my mark. | 等我命令 |
[27:00] | Target, sir? | 目标是什么 长官 |
[27:01] | I’m working on it. | 我在找 |
[27:12] | Speed? | 速度是 |
[27:14] | 4 1/2. | 四又二分之一节 |
[27:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:27] | He’s close. | 他就在附近 |
[27:36] | Helmsman… | 舵手 |
[27:38] | Come right. | 右转舵 |
[27:41] | Steer course 0-9-5. | 航向095 |
[27:43] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:03] | Sonar. | 声纳 |
[28:05] | You got one more in you? | 你们还能再来一次吗 |
[28:06] | Ready as we’ll ever be, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[28:08] | Fire it up on my call. | 等我命令启动 |
[28:16] | Spin the prop a moment. | 开一下推进器 |
[28:18] | Full slow, rudder a touch to port. | 要慢 缓缓左转舵 |
[28:22] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:28] | Light it up. | 启动 |
[28:32] | Keep ’em coming! | 还需要冰 |
[28:39] | Contact! They’re here! | 发现目标 他们在这儿 |
[28:44] | Son of a… | 该死的 |
[28:45] | Where? | 在哪 |
[28:54] | He’s right below us. | 他在我们正下方 |
[29:03] | We can’t fire with them right below us. | 他们在我们正下方 我们没法攻击 |
[29:05] | Come to full power! All engines ahead, flank three! | 全速前进 全速转向3号侧翼 |
[29:08] | All engines ahead, flank three, aye! | 全速转向3号侧翼 收到 |
[29:14] | We need room. | 我们需要空间 |
[29:15] | Engines, all ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[29:17] | Aye, sir! | 是 长官 |
[29:19] | They’re accelerating. | 他们在加速 |
[29:20] | Right 20-degree rudder. | 左转舵20分 |
[29:21] | Stay on him! | 跟紧它 |
[29:23] | C.I.C., prepare to fire. | 战斗信息中心 准备攻击 |
[29:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:27] | Is he turning? | 他转向了吗 |
[29:28] | Stay under him. | 跟着他们 |
[29:29] | As soon as the bottom drops off, we dive and fire on my order. | 进入深海区立刻下潜并按我命令开火 |
[29:32] | Aye! | 收到 |
[29:33] | Stay on them! | 跟紧 |
[29:34] | How fast are they moving? | 他们速度多少 |
[29:35] | Approaching 30 knots, sir. | 将近30节 长官 |
[29:37] | He’s going too fast. | 他太快了 |
[29:39] | CCS, disengage rev limiters. Override engine safeties. | 控制中心 解除最高转速限制和安全协议 |
[29:42] | Come on. Kick it into overdrive. | 来吧 换成超速档 |
[29:44] | I got a surprise for ya. | 我可给你留了个惊喜呢 |
[29:47] | Come on! We need more ice! | 快点 还需要更多冰 |
[29:51] | Come on, baby! Stay with me! | 宝贝 坚持住 |
[29:53] | Fire torpedoes, sir? | 要发射鱼雷吗 长官 |
[29:54] | Too close. They’re almost right above us. | 太近了 他们几乎就在我们上方 |
[29:57] | I’m ready to fire right now, sir. | 我准备好发射了 长官 |
[29:58] | We’ll blow ourselves bloody up! | 我们会把自己也炸开花 |
[30:00] | We can stay under him until we reach deep water. | 我们可以保持在他们下面 直到深水区 |
[30:02] | We’re coming up on deep water! He’s gonna dive! | 我们正在进入深水区 他会下潜的 |
[30:04] | How long before we can dive? | 我们还有多久才能下潜 |
[30:06] | Two klicks to the trench, sir. | 离海沟还有两公里 长官 |
[30:07] | They have to know we’re running for the deep. | 他们肯定知道我们要往深水区跑 |
[30:09] | They’re gonna make a move any second. | 他们随时会行动 |
[30:12] | On my mark, all back full! | 听我命令 全速后退 |
[30:16] | Arm torpedoes. | 装入鱼雷 |
[30:17] | Aye, sir! | 是 长官 |
[30:18] | – Call it out when we can dive. – Yes, sir! | -一旦可以下潜就告诉我 -是 长官 |
[30:20] | Engage emergency power. | 启用应急电源 |
[30:21] | Engaging! | 启动中 |
[30:27] | 500 meters from the shelf! | 距大陆架还有500米 |
[30:28] | – Prepare to fire. – Aye, sir. | -准备发射 -遵命 长官 |
[30:30] | Fire while diving. Release at 100 meters. | 下潜时发射 距离100米时开火 |
[30:32] | Prepare to dive! | 准备下潜 |
[30:33] | Come on! More ice! | 快 多拿点冰来 |
[30:36] | This thing’s going! | 这东西报废了 |
[30:40] | No sonar! | 没有声纳图像了 |
[30:41] | Dive now! Dive! Dive! Dive! | 马上下潜 下潜 下潜 |
[30:47] | We’re at the drop-off, sir! | 已到达深海区 长官 |
[30:48] | All engines back full! | 所有引擎全速后退 |
[30:57] | Fire torpedoes! | 发射鱼雷 |
[30:58] | Four downrange now! | 四枚同时发射 |
[31:09] | Man your station. | 坚守岗位 |
[31:14] | 85 meters! | 85米 |
[31:16] | 90! 95! | 90米 95米 |
[31:17] | Call it! | 发射 |
[31:18] | Fire torpedoes! | 发射鱼雷 |
[31:24] | Hydrophone effects! We’ve got incoming! | 水听器效应 鱼雷来袭 |
[31:26] | I count three! | 有三个 |
[31:27] | Now four! | 现在是四个 |
[31:28] | Emergency dive! | 紧急下潜 |
[31:30] | Full ahead! Point her down! | 全速前进 紧急下潜 |
[31:36] | T.A.O., what’s the status of our torpedoes? | 作战官 我们的鱼雷状况如何 |
[31:38] | Captain, we’re blind here. Sonar’s out. | 船长 我们什么都看不到 声纳图像没了 |
[31:40] | He’s probably launched on us. | 他可能已经向我们发射了 |
[31:42] | Hard right rudder! | 右满舵 |
[31:48] | Activate prairie masker air. | 启动辐射降噪系统 |
[31:49] | Launch acoustic decoys. | 发射拟声诱饵 |
[31:57] | shit! | 该死 |
[32:06] | I need eyes out there. Did we hit them or not? | 我要知道情况 我们有没有击中他们 |
[32:11] | Torpedo trails, portside, 0-1-0! | 左舷发现鱼雷 航线010 |
[32:13] | All hands, brace for shock! | 全体注意应对冲击 |
[32:14] | Holy shit! | 上帝啊 |
[32:18] | We’re hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[32:19] | D.C. Central, dispatch teams to portside midships. | 战损管理中心 派遣小队前往左舷中部 |
[32:23] | Fire on deck 4, portside amidships! | 四号甲板左舷中部起火 |
[32:25] | Fire in the magazine! Fire in the magazine! | 弹药库起火 弹药库起火 |
[32:28] | Captain, fire in the weapons room! | 队长 军械库起火 |
[32:30] | Flood it! Flood projectiles magazine! | 灌水灭火 灌水灭掉军械库的火 |
[32:32] | Port shaft is down! No turns on portside shaft! | 左舷轴承断裂 左舷无法转动 |
[32:34] | Enable shaft seal. Head 2-9-0. Maintain evasive action. | 封闭左舷 航向290 保持躲避模式 |
[32:37] | Seal compartments, | 封闭各舱体 |
[32:38] | frames 7-2 through 1-2-4, decks 4, 5, and 6. | 封闭四五六号甲板和7-2到1-2-4之间的区域 |
[32:40] | Set primary boundaries — | 设定主分界 |
[32:42] | frames 7-2 through 1-2-4, decks 4, 5, and 6. | 封闭四五六号甲板和7-2到1-2-4之间的区域 |
[32:56] | Commander! O’connor! | 指挥官 奥康纳 |
[32:58] | Come on! | 醒一醒 |
[32:59] | Ship’s flooding! They’re gonna seal us in here! | 船进水了 我们会被封在这儿的 |
[33:02] | Ma’am, come on! | 长官 快点 |
[33:06] | Come on. Out. This way. | 快走 这边 |
[33:16] | T.A.O. Status. | 作战官 汇报情况 |
[33:18] | Did we hit that sub or not? | 我们有没有击中潜艇 |
[33:19] | We cannot confirm, sir. | 我们无法确认 长官 |
[33:21] | Magazine’s flooded, sir. | 军械库灌了水了 长官 |
[33:23] | We’re out of weapons. | 我们没有弹药了 |
[33:31] | Yeah. She’s getting better. | 是啊 她好多了 |
[33:37] | Whatcha doing, doc? | 你在干什么 医生 |
[33:39] | Documenting history. | 记载历史 |
[33:42] | A contagious cure. | 传染性治愈药 |
[33:58] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[34:00] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[34:02] | T.A.O., what’s left in the holster? | 作战官 我们还剩多少弹药 |
[34:04] | Just the rounds in the 5-inch, sir. | 只有五英寸口径炮里剩下的炮弹 长官 |
[34:06] | How many? | 还剩多少 |
[34:09] | Four. | 四发 |
[34:14] | If all we got are surface weapons, | 如果我们只剩海面作战武器 |
[34:16] | we’ll make this a surface fight. | 我们就进行海面战 |
[34:19] | Head 2-9-5. Go for shallow water. | 航向2-9-5 去浅水区域 |
[34:21] | We’ll make that sub show its ugly face. | 我们逼那艘潜艇露出它的丑脸来 |
[34:29] | Switching to emergency generators! | 使用应急发电机组 |
[34:31] | Pressure hull’s buckled, sir! We got to surface! | 压力壳变形 长官 我们得上浮 |
[34:34] | Shut your mouth! | 都闭嘴 |
[34:35] | Turn for target! | 转向目标方向 |
[34:37] | Back at them?! Are you completely mad?! | 还回去找他们 你是彻底疯了吗 |
[34:40] | He said, “Turn to target,” Mate! Do it! | 他说了 “目标方向” 伙计 照做 |
[34:43] | Drive them to the rocket battery! | 把他们引到火箭炮射程内 |
[34:45] | Get us to periscope depth! | 我们上浮到潜望深度 |
[34:55] | Guys, have a look. | 伙计们 你们看 |
[34:59] | That’s a truck hauling something heavy. | 是卡车拖着重物的痕迹 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:04] | On me. | 跟着我 |
[35:17] | Ooh. That is some piece of hardware. | 那可是个硬骨头 |
[35:20] | That’s a ship killer, all right. | 还真是个军舰杀手 |
[35:22] | One of those warheads hits the James, she’s sunk. | 只要一发炮弹击中詹姆斯号 就能击沉她 |
[35:25] | Looks like the same guys we fought on Solace. | 看起来是我们在平静号上遇到过的那群人 |
[35:28] | I count seven. | 我看到了七个人 |
[35:30] | Well, let’s see if we can take that bad boy out. | 我们试试能不能把那个坏小子解决掉 |
[35:32] | X.O. | 大副 |
[35:41] | Oh, Tommy. What’d you go and do? | 汤米 你做了些什么 |
[35:43] | Sir, approaching shoal water fast. | 长官 马上进入浅水区 |
[35:45] | How deep? | 多深 |
[35:46] | 35 feet below the keel. Seabed’s rock here, sir. | 龙骨下方十米 岩石海床 长官 |
[35:49] | If we touch at this speed, | 如果以这个速度碰撞 |
[35:50] | we’re gonna take the bottom out of the ship. | 我们会搁浅 |
[35:52] | Not much longer. | 没多久了 |
[35:53] | It’s too late to warn the ship. They’re already in firing range. | 现在警告他们已经来不及了 他们已经进入射程了 |
[35:57] | Okay. Here’s the plan, boys. | 好吧 计划是这样的 各位 |
[36:01] | Win. | 要赢 |
[36:01] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[36:10] | Not long, guys. This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 不远了 各位 就是我们在等的 |
[36:13] | I’ll draw their fire. | 我去吸引火力 |
[36:58] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[37:24] | Dead to rights at 2-9-0! | 目标方向2-9-0 |
[37:26] | All full ahead. | 全速前进 |
[37:27] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:28] | – Arm torpedoes. – Aye, sir. | -鱼雷准备 -是 长官 |
[37:30] | Submarine on our 6:00, 200 meters, bearing 2-9-5. | 6点钟方向有潜艇 距离200米 航向2-9-5 |
[37:33] | They’re accelerating! | 他们在加速 |
[37:42] | 400 meters, sir! Locked on target! | 400米 长官 目标已锁定 |
[37:45] | Prepare to fire! | 准备发射 |
[37:47] | Submarine 300 meters, coming straight at us, sir! | 潜艇距离300米 正对我们冲来 长官 |
[37:50] | Buttonhook starboard! | 锁定右满舵 |
[37:57] | Aren’t you a little old for this? Eh? | 你干这个是不是有点太老了 |
[38:01] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[38:20] | T.A.O., fire-control will fire as 5-inch bears on target | 作战官 由你操作火力控制向目标 |
[38:24] | – on your call. – Aye, sir. | -发射5英寸炮弹 -是 长官 |
[38:25] | Once that sub clears our superstructure, we fire. | 一旦潜艇掠过船楼甲板 就开火 |
[38:30] | Solved! On your order, sir! | 准备完毕 等你命令 长官 |
[38:33] | Sub’s locked on us! They’re going to fire! | 潜艇瞄准我们了 他们要开火 |
[38:35] | Sir, we still don’t have a shot. | 长官 我们还不能射击 |
[38:38] | Maintain heading! | 继续前进 |
[38:39] | And… | 准备 |
[38:51] | Cheers, asshole. | 干杯吧 混蛋 |
[38:52] | T.A.O., let’s finish the job. | 作战官 完成任务 |
[38:54] | Fire four at will. | 按要求发射四炮 |
[38:56] | Abandon ship! | 弃船 |
[38:58] | Get back! Get back to your posts! | 回去 回你们的岗位去 |
[39:00] | Get back to your posts! That’s an order! | 会你们的岗位去 这是命令 |
[39:03] | We’re chosen! | 我们是天选之人 |
[39:37] | We did it, sir. | 我们做到了 长官 |
[39:39] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[39:58] | That is a damn fine sight. | 这景色真是不错 |
[40:01] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:04] | Vulture Team… | 秃鹫小队 |
[40:06] | the sub is sinking. | 潜艇击沉了 |
[40:08] | Saddle up. | 做好准备 |
[40:09] | We’re headed home. | 我们回家 |
[40:11] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:14] | It’s over | 结束了 |
[40:16] | Come here. | 拥抱一个 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:27] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[40:30] | Your cure. | 你的治愈药 |
[40:32] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |