时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This is President Jeffrey Michener | 我是杰夫瑞·米切纳总统 |
[00:10] | addressing all Americans | 在美国海军内森·詹姆斯号上 |
[00:12] | from the navy ship the USS Nathan James, | 向全体美国人民发表讲话 |
[00:15] | which is now entering the heart of this great nation, | 内森·詹姆斯号现正进入我们伟大祖国的心脏地带 |
[00:17] | the Mississippi River. | 密西西比河 |
[00:22] | We are survivors of this great plague, just as you are. | 我们和你们一样是这场瘟疫的幸存者 |
[00:28] | We have struggled, just as you have, | 我们和你们一样挣扎求生 |
[00:31] | and we still have great hope in the future, just as you do. | 我们和你们一样依然对未来充满希望 |
[00:34] | Court! Court, look! | 考特 考特 快看 |
[00:37] | I know that you’ve stayed alive this long | 我知道你们能坚持生存到现在 |
[00:39] | – by isolating yourselves… – What you got, baby? | -靠的是让自己和家人 -什么 亲爱的 |
[00:41] | …and your families, | 与世隔绝 |
[00:42] | that many of you have been living in fear, | 你们中许多人一直生活在恐惧之中 |
[00:44] | fear of the virus, fear of each other… | 对病毒的恐惧 对彼此的恐惧… |
[00:47] | Sonia, come listen to this! | 索尼亚 快来听听这个 |
[00:49] | …fear of the unknown. | 还有对未知的恐惧 |
[00:50] | There have been people out there | 曾经有人 |
[00:52] | who have taken advantage of that. | 利用了你们的恐惧 |
[00:54] | Despicable rumors and misleading videos | 并利用这一网络散布 |
[00:57] | have been broadcast from this network, | 卑鄙的谣言和误导性视频 |
[00:59] | lies designed to manipulate you, | 他们想利用谎言控制你们 |
[01:02] | to make you believe that this ship | 让你们相信这艘船 |
[01:04] | and the people on it are your enemy. | 还有船上的人 是你们的敌人 |
[01:07] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 但事实恰恰与之相反 |
[01:12] | The men and women on this ship are | 这艘船上的所有人 |
[01:13] | some of the bravest, noblest that I have ever met, | 是我见过的最勇敢最高尚的人 |
[01:17] | and it is an outrage | 他们致力于 |
[01:18] | that their commitment to bring all of us the cure | 把治愈药带给我们所有人 |
[01:20] | has been undermined by those who thrive on your fear. | 却遭到利用你们恐惧之人的打击妨碍 |
[01:24] | I can tell you now that we do have the cure for the red flu. | 我可以明确告诉大家 我们手上有治愈药物 |
[01:29] | Attached to this message is video footage | 这一信息附有一则视频 |
[01:32] | where you can see for yourself | 你们可以亲眼看到 |
[01:33] | our doctor attending and curing patients sick with the virus. | 我们的医生照顾并治好感染病毒之人 |
[01:38] | It is our mission now to spread this cure | 目前我们的任务是把治愈药物 |
[01:40] | to as many of you as we can. | 尽可能地传播出去 |
[01:43] | At noon tomorrow, the 18th, | 18号 也就是明天中午 |
[01:46] | we expect to land at the docks in Vicksburg, | 我们会在维克斯堡码头靠岸 |
[01:49] | where we will remain in port for six hours. | 在那里停留六小时 |
[01:52] | On the 20th, we’ll arrive in Tennessee. | 20号我们会到达田纳西州 |
[01:55] | We have made contact with a few brave citizens | 我们已经跟孟斐斯大学的 |
[01:57] | at the College of Memphis. | 几位勇敢的公民取得联系 |
[01:59] | Our team will meet people there at 9:00 a.m., again, | 我们的队伍会在上午九点在那里跟大家见面 |
[02:03] | for a period of six hours. | 停留时间依然为六小时 |
[02:05] | We’ll end our journey at 10:00 a.m. | 此后第二天 也就是21号 |
[02:07] | the following day, the 21st, at the port of St. Louis. | 上午十点 我们将在圣路易斯港结束旅程 |
[02:11] | It’s time to turn the tide and the bloodshed, | 是时候扭转局势 结束杀戮 |
[02:14] | put the past behind us, and heal this great nation, | 放下过去 众志成城 齐心协力 |
[02:18] | all of us together. | 治愈我们伟大的祖国了 |
[02:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:24] | Run that every 15 minutes for the next three days. | 接下来三天每15分钟播一遍 |
[02:26] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:52] | On each phone is an app. | 每部手机上都有个应用程序 |
[02:54] | Just press the eagle, and it’ll take you right in. | 按下鹰徽图标 就可以进去了 |
[02:59] | You hit the icon, first thing you’ll see | 点击图标后首先看到的 |
[03:00] | is a photo of immune leader Kevin Macdowell — | 是免疫者领导凯文·麦道维尔的照片 |
[03:03] | number three under the Ramseys, | 拉姆齐队伍的三把手 |
[03:04] | one of their founding members, | 他们组织的创始人之一 |
[03:05] | came to America months ago, started the movement here. | 几个月前来到美国 从这里开始的行动 |
[03:08] | He’s still at large, last seen in Florida. | 他还在逍遥法外 最后有人看到他是在佛罗里达 |
[03:10] | Are we expecting him to be in Vicksburg? | 他会出现在维克斯堡吗 |
[03:12] | Unlikely. He maintains the ability | 不可能 他现在依然可以 |
[03:14] | to communicate over the deadman network, | 通过死亡猜单词网络与外界交流 |
[03:15] | so he can still cause trouble. Dr. Scott? | 所以他还是能惹麻烦 斯科特博士 |
[03:18] | With the wide radio call, | 通过我们的广播号召 |
[03:20] | we’ve hopefully given | 希望能够 |
[03:21] | a large enough number of people enough time | 给足够多的人足够多的时间 |
[03:24] | to make it to the port. | 到达港口 |
[03:26] | As we pull in to shore, you’ll all be given booster shots | 等我们靠岸 我会给你们打强化剂 |
[03:29] | to compliment the vaccinations | 来增强你们体内 |
[03:30] | already running through your bodies. | 已经有的疫苗 |
[03:32] | Within an hour, these boosters will make you vessels | 一小时内 强化剂就会让你们成为 |
[03:36] | for the contagious cure. | 传染性治愈药的载体 |
[03:38] | For how long? | 能持续多久 |
[03:39] | You’ll be contagious for five to eight days, | 你们的感染能力会持续五到八天 |
[03:41] | during which time, it is imperative | 在此期间 你们需要 |
[03:43] | that you pass it on to as many people as possible, | 尽可能多的传染其他人 |
[03:47] | who will then have five to eight days | 那些被感染的人也有五到八天时间 |
[03:49] | to do the same, and so on. | 去传染其他人 依此循环 |
[03:51] | We need a minimum of 10,000 people at each stop | 每个站点我们至少需要一万人 |
[03:55] | to sufficiently spread the cure | 才能有效的把治愈药物 |
[03:57] | across these sections of the country. | 散布到全国各地 |
[03:59] | What about dropping the cure from the sky? | 空投治愈药物行吗 |
[04:01] | Didn’t you find a way to make the aerosol work? | 你不是找到药物雾化的方法了吗 |
[04:03] | I did. | 是找到了 |
[04:04] | Unfortunately, I only have a limited supply, | 不幸的是 雾化出的药物有限 |
[04:07] | perhaps not even enough | 甚至都不够 |
[04:09] | for the crowd the size that I am hoping for. | 给我期待的人数用 |
[04:12] | So…the contagious cure really is our best hope. | 所以传染性治愈药是我们最大的希望了 |
[04:16] | Okay, so, we make port, and then we go around | 也就是说我们登陆后就到处走 |
[04:18] | breathing on anyone we can find? | 看到谁就朝谁呼吸 对吗 |
[04:20] | The cure is in the sweat on your bodies | 治愈药物存在于你们的汗液中 |
[04:24] | and the moisture in your breath. | 还存在于你们呼出的水汽中 |
[04:26] | In order to maximize the chance of successful transmission… | 为了最大限度地提高传播疫苗的成功率 |
[04:33] | Would you be so kind? | 能请你配合我一下吗 |
[04:36] | You shake the target’s hand, you bring them in gently. | 你跟目标握手时 轻轻地把他们拉近 |
[04:41] | Within six inches, you breathe normally, | 距离在十五公分以内 然后正常呼吸 |
[04:46] | but forcefully for about five seconds | 不过得用力些 保持五秒钟左右 |
[04:49] | as you’re holding their hand and maintaining eye contact. | 同时继续握着他们的手 维持四目相对 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry for the onions. | 抱歉我刚吃了洋葱 |
[04:59] | You try to make it as natural and as friendly as possible. | 你们得尽量表现得自然友好一些 |
[05:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:04] | Equally effective would be taking a drink | 跟别人分享同一杯酒 |
[05:06] | and share it with them. | 也同样有效 |
[05:07] | If they drink any small amount and your saliva mixes, | 只要他们喝了哪怕一点混有你们唾液的酒 |
[05:10] | then you are good to go. | 就大功告成了 |
[05:12] | I guess kissing would work, too. You didn’t mention that. | 我想接吻应该也管用吧 你刚刚没提到 |
[05:15] | Oh, for sure. Kissing could be a way to go | 当然 接吻也是一种办法 |
[05:18] | if you’re up for it and can get written consent. | 前提是你得先拿到书面同意书 |
[05:20] | Now, one important thing to mention… | 还有一件事情需要注意 |
[05:23] | you can only get the booster shot once, | 你们只能接种一次强化剂 |
[05:25] | so if the chain of immunization is broken | 所以要是免疫链断了 |
[05:27] | and we don’t successfully spread the contagious cure… | 我们没能成功将传染性治愈药传播出去 |
[05:33] | we don’t get another chance. | 就没有第二次机会了 |
[05:38] | We’re going up river with no tomahawks, | 我们正逆流而上却没战斧式导弹 |
[05:40] | no sm-2s, no shells for the 5-inch, | 没标准2系导弹 没5英寸炮弹 |
[05:44] | and barely enough ammo for our sentries. | 甚至哨兵都没有足够的弹药 |
[05:46] | Thanks to Val’s network, | 多亏了瓦尔的网络 |
[05:48] | the President’s spoken | 总统的演讲 |
[05:49] | to most of the immune leaders around the country. | 传到了全国大多数免疫者领导人的耳中 |
[05:51] | They’ve agreed to stand down in exchange for pardons. | 他们同意投降以求特赦 |
[05:55] | And we’re trusting their word? | 我们就这么相信他们了吗 |
[05:57] | We have to repair the ship, and we have to refuel. | 我们得修复战舰 还得补充燃料 |
[06:00] | Now, the airfield in St. Louis | 而现在圣路易斯的飞机场 |
[06:01] | give us the best shot at that. | 正是我们最好的选择 |
[06:03] | And heading upriver means we spread the cure, | 况且前往上游意味着能传播治愈药 |
[06:07] | win hearts and minds, which is our mission. | 聚拢人心 这是也我们的任务 |
[06:09] | I get that, Master Chief. | 我明白 军士长 |
[06:11] | But we’re putting out a call on an open channel, | 可我们在用公开频道发出召集令 |
[06:14] | letting the whole country know where to find us. | 这样全国都会知道我们的位置 |
[06:18] | If people come looking for a fight, | 要是有人前来袭击我们 |
[06:19] | we’ll be outmanned and outgunned. | 我们的人员和装备都不足以抗衡 |
[06:24] | So, I heard you’ve been pardoning everybody. | 我听说你特赦了每个人 |
[06:28] | That’s real presidential of you. | 好一副总统的做派 |
[06:31] | Your offer expires in 20 minutes. Surrender now. | 对你的特赦二十分钟后失效 投降吧 |
[06:34] | Oh, my dear Jeffrey, | 亲爱的杰夫瑞 |
[06:37] | how quickly you’ve changed your colors. | 这么快你就翻脸不认人了 |
[06:39] | Let’s make it 10 minutes. | 给你十分钟 |
[06:40] | I believe I have the coordinates, sir. | 我找到他的位置了 长官 |
[06:41] | He’s still in northern Florida. | 他还在北佛罗里达 |
[06:44] | We know exactly where you are, Kevin. | 我们知道你在哪里 凯文 |
[06:47] | A tomahawk missile can be sitting in your lap in 90 seconds, | 一枚战斧式导弹九十秒就能飞到你跟前 |
[06:50] | if that’s what you want. | 如果这就是你想要的结果 |
[06:50] | So, which is it then — mercy or threats? | 你究竟想怎样 萝卜还是大棒 |
[06:55] | You better get your story straight. | 你最好想想清楚 |
[06:58] | You can’t win this, Macdowell. It’s over. | 你没有胜算 麦道维尔 都结束了 |
[07:00] | And you haven’t hung up, so what do you want? | 既然你没挂断电话 那你想怎么样 |
[07:02] | You were my protégé. | 你曾是我的门徒 |
[07:05] | Do you remember how I found you, | 还记得我是怎么找到你的吗 |
[07:08] | all curled up in a ball, | 整个人蜷成一团 |
[07:11] | moaning about your wife, your children? | 为妻子儿女的死悲痛欲绝 |
[07:16] | Such a sad sack you were. | 真是个可悲的人啊 |
[07:20] | And where is it that you’re going? | 你到底要说什么 |
[07:21] | We’re a global organization. | 我们是全球性的组织 |
[07:24] | You know how big our reach is. | 你知道我们的影响力有多大 |
[07:26] | I’ll get out of your hair for now, but rest assured, | 我会暂时离开你的视野 但请放心 |
[07:31] | you and me, we’ve got unfinished business. | 我们的恩怨还没了结呢 |
[07:40] | You sure you don’t have one missile left? | 你确定一枚导弹都没有了吗 |
[07:42] | Can you track their phones? | 能追踪到他们的电话信号吗 |
[07:44] | Please don’t insult me. | 别侮辱我了 |
[07:47] | The transmission came over VHF. | 信号是通过甚高频传来的 |
[07:49] | They asked for you specifically. | 他们要求和你通话 |
[07:51] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
[07:52] | I didn’t have a chance to ask. | 还没找到机会问 |
[07:55] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[07:56] | They’re my wife’s parents. | 他们是我的岳父母 |
[08:04] | Remember… it’s an open line. | 记住 这是开放频道 |
[08:10] | This is Russell Jeter hailing Sonia and Henry Morris | 我是拉塞尔·杰特 在1-6频道呼叫索尼亚 |
[08:13] | on channel 1-6. Over. | 和亨利·莫里斯 结束 |
[08:15] | Russell? It’s Sonia and Henry. | 拉塞尔 这是索尼亚和亨利啊 |
[08:19] | How are you, son? | 你怎么样 孩子 |
[08:20] | Hanging in there, sir. | 还撑得住 先生 |
[08:21] | Question is, how are you? Where are you? | 可你们怎么样了 你们在哪 |
[08:24] | We’re down in Laurel. | 我们在劳雷尔县 |
[08:26] | Found an abandoned old cabin with a well and a generator. | 找到一处废旧小屋 这里有井水还有发电机 |
[08:29] | It’s just a couple hundred miles from Vicksburg. | 就在离维克斯堡几百公里的地方 |
[08:32] | We heard the message over the broadcast | 我们从广播里收到消息 |
[08:34] | that your ship has the cure. Is it true? | 说你们的船上有治愈药 是真的吗 |
[08:38] | It is true. It is absolutely true. | 是真的 千真万确 |
[08:40] | We have a truck, and there’s a gas station | 我们有一辆卡车 几公里远的地方 |
[08:42] | a couple of miles from here that might have some fuel. | 有一个加油站 那里或许有燃料 |
[08:45] | Should we try to get to you? | 我们该去找你们吗 |
[08:47] | We think we can make it if we leave now. | 我估计如果现在离开 我们能赶到 |
[08:50] | Where you are — it’s safe there? | 你们在哪 安全吗 |
[08:53] | Haven’t seen another soul for months. | 几个月没见过其人了 |
[08:55] | We’ve been rationing our food, | 我们定量分配了食物 |
[08:57] | making runs when we need to. | 有危险的时候就逃跑 |
[08:59] | And there’s decent hunting. | 有时还能打些猎物 |
[09:00] | Can you hang in a few more weeks? | 你们能再多坚持几周吗 |
[09:02] | I can come and find you then. | 到时候我可以去找你们 |
[09:04] | Why, Russell? | 为什么 拉塞尔 |
[09:05] | Is there something wrong with Vicksburg? | 维斯克堡出什么问题了吗 |
[09:09] | I will try and reach you back on this frequency | 等我了解那边情况后 |
[09:11] | once I know what the situation is there. | 我会再用这个频段联系你们 |
[09:13] | Until then, I need you to stand by | 在那之前 你们不要行动 |
[09:15] | and wait to hear from me, okay? | 等我消息 |
[09:18] | Well, if you think it’s safer for us to stay put… | 如果你觉得我们不行动更安全… |
[09:21] | That is what I think… for now. | 目前 我是这么认为的 |
[09:26] | Make sure they stay turned on. | 一定要都开机 |
[09:28] | Why can’t we just toss them? | 为什么不能直接丢了 |
[09:29] | Because the Navy’s gonna be tracking them, dimwit. | 因为海军会追踪这些手机 白痴 |
[09:34] | Our cargo loaded up? | 货装好了吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, everybody’s packed in tight. | 大家都打包好了 |
[09:36] | We’re ready to roll. | 可以出发了 |
[09:40] | – You get the uniforms? – It’s just nine. | -搞到制服没 -只有九套 |
[09:42] | It’s all we could get from the surplus. | 剩下的物资里只有这些了 |
[09:44] | Nine it is, then. | 那就九套吧 |
[09:47] | You go with Darren and his team and get rid of the phones. | 你跟着达伦和他的小组 扔掉那些手机 |
[09:49] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[09:51] | The rest of you men with me. Let’s go! | 剩下的人跟我走 出发 |
[09:53] | We’ve got a schedule to keep. | 我们还得赶时间呢 |
[09:54] | All right, boys, let’s move it. | 好了 各位 动起来 |
[09:56] | Let’s go. We’re rolling. | 我们走 出发了 |
[10:07] | The Mississippi. | 密西西比河 |
[10:08] | Snipers every six feet. | 每六英尺一个狙击手 |
[10:10] | Bet you Mark Twain didn’t go up the river with sentries. | 马克·吐温过河时没带哨兵吧 |
[10:13] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[10:14] | Commodore still keeping a guard on you. | 舰长还派了卫兵监管你 |
[10:18] | He is nothing if not a man of his word. | 他这人最重信守诺 |
[10:21] | You can say that again. | 说得对 |
[10:25] | I wanted to let you know that once we land, | 等我们登陆了 |
[10:27] | I’m going my own way… | 我就要离开了 |
[10:30] | to Jackson. | 去杰克逊 |
[10:32] | For your daughter. | 去找你女儿 |
[10:34] | Thing is, is you said the booster lasts only five, six days. | 问题是 你说强化药只有五六天的效果 |
[10:38] | I was thinking I could bum a couple of | 我想向你讨点 |
[10:41] | the old-fashioned shots of the vaccine, | 疫苗注射剂 |
[10:44] | in case I don’t find them by then. | 以免时间到了我还没找到他们 |
[10:49] | I think that could be arranged. | 应该没问题 |
[10:58] | Is this Macdowell? | 这是麦道维尔吗 |
[10:59] | He’s over the Atlantic. | 他在大西洋上 |
[11:00] | Looks like he’s headed for Ireland. | 似乎正在前往爱尔兰 |
[11:03] | Scotland, maybe? | 也许是苏格兰 |
[11:04] | What’s your range on those phones? | 你能追踪这些手机多远 |
[11:05] | I’ll probably lose him somewhere over Newfoundland, | 估计到了纽芬兰我就追踪不到了 |
[11:08] | but I’m trying to link into a Swedish satellite, | 我正在想办法连上瑞典卫星 |
[11:10] | see if I can create a handoff. | 看能不能借它中转信号 |
[11:12] | There’s no authority there even to warn. | 连可以接收预警的官方人员都没有 |
[11:13] | Europe’s next on the docket. | 下一步是欧洲 |
[11:15] | – How soon till Vicksburg? – 48 minutes. | -还有多久能到维斯克堡 -48分钟 |
[11:25] | Seen it yet? | 看到了吗 |
[11:26] | Should be coming up just now, sir, to the east. | 应该马上就到了 在东边 |
[11:35] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[11:39] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:47] | It’s not enough. | 这人数不够 |
[11:50] | It’s not nearly enough. | 差远了 |
[11:54] | 127 people, no one else for miles. | 127人 几公里内都没其他人影 |
[11:57] | Well, we’re still broadcasting on all channels. | 我们还在所有电台广播 |
[11:58] | Hopefully we’ll get a few more stragglers. | 希望能多来几个流浪汉 |
[12:00] | Can we stretch it any longer? | 能多待一会吗 |
[12:02] | Not if we still want to stop in Memphis | 如果想在孟菲斯市停留 |
[12:04] | and make it to St. Louis. | 再赶去圣路易斯就不能再待了 |
[12:06] | Garnett says we barely have enough fuel | 加内特说燃油也只是勉强能让我们 |
[12:07] | to idle here for the six hours. | 在这里停六个小时 |
[12:09] | Maybe we send the land teams inland, | 或者我们把地面组派上内陆 |
[12:11] | spread the cure, | 散播治愈药 |
[12:12] | get us some answers why people stayed away. | 问问为什么人们都不过来 |
[12:14] | They can catch us upriver, depending how it goes. | 看事态发展 他们可以在上游追上我们 |
[12:17] | Let’s make sure we put our tightest detail on the President. | 一定要派人严密保护总统 |
[12:19] | He’s gonna want to shake hands himself, | 他会想亲自和人们握手 |
[12:21] | encourage people to fan out and spread the cure. | 鼓励他们分散开来 散播治愈药 |
[12:24] | It’s a P.R. game as much as anything now. | 这就是场公关大战 |
[12:26] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:30] | If things are going south, I can stick around. | 如果情况有变 我可以留下来 |
[12:34] | Find your girl, Tex. | 去找你的女儿 特克斯 |
[12:40] | Meet me in St. Louie, Louie. | 和我在圣路易碰头 舰长 |
[12:52] | The President shook my hand himself, gave me the cure. | 总统亲自和我握手 给了我治愈药 |
[12:55] | Anybody wants or needs it, | 有任何人需要的话 |
[12:56] | I’m in Greenville, Mississippi, at the old church. | 我在密西西比格林维尔的老教堂 |
[12:58] | They’re spreading it. | 他们在散布治愈药 |
[13:00] | You heard the other ones. | 你听到其他人说的了 |
[13:02] | Vicksburg was a bust. | 维克斯堡计划破产 |
[13:04] | Michener threw a party, and nobody showed up. | 米切纳开了个派对 但却没人露面 |
[13:06] | They got word of mouth now. | 他们现在名声传开了 |
[13:08] | What’s that gonna mean for Memphis? | 这对孟菲斯会有什么影响 |
[13:10] | Well, the more the better, as far as I’m concerned. | 我希望越多越好 |
[13:13] | We’ll handle all takers. | 咱们就能对付所有人 |
[13:15] | Hey, we’re hungry! We need water! | 我们又饿又渴 |
[13:21] | Suppose we should feed them. | 还是给他们点吃的吧 |
[13:23] | We got to keep them alive a little while longer, right? | 我们得让他们活得久一点 对吧 |
[13:33] | We need water! | 我们好渴 |
[13:38] | This is USS Nathan James on Channel 1-6 | 这是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号1-6频道 |
[13:42] | calling Sonia and Henry Morris. | 呼叫索尼亚和亨利·莫里斯 |
[13:44] | If you are out there, please respond. | 如果你们接收到呼叫 请回复 |
[13:47] | – Listen to this. – I’m not lying. | -听听这个 -我没说谎 |
[13:49] | It was someone from that navy ship. | 那人来自那艘海军军舰 |
[13:51] | They said Vicksburg wasn’t safe, | 他们说维克斯堡不安全 |
[13:53] | told his own family not to come. | 还跟他家人说别去 |
[13:54] | That’s what we heard, too… | 我们也是这么听说的 |
[13:55] | – Patch me through. – Yes, sir. | -给我接过来 -是 长官 |
[13:57] | …but I just got some chatter from people. | 但我听到了些小道消息 |
[13:57] | Supposedly, they had the cure, and the President even came out. | 传言说他们有治愈药 连总统都出面了 |
[14:01] | This is Master Chief Russell Jeter of USS Nathan James. | 我是海军内森·詹姆斯号军士长拉塞尔·杰特 |
[14:04] | I was the one who told my family not to come to Vicksburg. | 是我对家人说不要来维克斯堡的 |
[14:06] | I was wrong. It was safe there. | 我错了 那里是安全的 |
[14:09] | There was no fighting. | 没有战斗 |
[14:11] | If you can hear this, please spread the word. | 如果你们听到了这个消息 请传播出去 |
[14:14] | We have the cure. | 我们有治愈药 |
[14:16] | We will be in Memphis tomorrow, 9:00 a.m. | 我们明天上午九点会去孟菲斯 |
[14:18] | Meet us there. | 请来找我们 |
[14:19] | Become part of the healing of this country. | 为国家的痊愈出一份力 |
[14:44] | Stop right there, easy rider. | 停车 骑摩托的 |
[14:48] | Turn around and go back where you came from. | 哪儿来的滚回哪儿去 |
[14:53] | I’m not gonna tell you twice. | 我不会说两次的 |
[14:56] | I’m looking for my daughter, Kathleen. | 我在找我的女儿 凯思琳 |
[14:59] | Her mother, Claire Nolan. | 还有她的妈妈 克莱尔·诺兰 |
[15:00] | You know where they are? | 你知道她们在哪儿吗 |
[15:04] | So, you’re Ken. | 那你是肯 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:09] | My friends call me Tex. | 我朋友都叫我特克斯 |
[15:11] | I’m Court. | 我叫考特 |
[15:13] | Claire and Kat were staying here with me. | 克莱尔和凯特本来和我在一起 |
[15:17] | “Were.” | 本来 |
[15:19] | Where are they? | 她们现在在哪儿 |
[15:20] | Kat heard about that ship with the cure. | 凯特听说那艘船上有治愈药 |
[15:23] | I talked her out of it for a day and a night, | 我劝了她一天一夜 |
[15:25] | but she said she had to find out for herself. | 但她说她要自己弄清楚 |
[15:28] | It’s too late to catch that stop in Vicksburg, | 她没赶上军舰在维克斯堡的停靠 |
[15:31] | so she took off, heading towards Memphis. | 所以就赶去了孟菲斯 |
[15:35] | And Claire? | 克莱尔呢 |
[15:44] | Looters came in the night about three months ago. | 三个月前的一个晚上 劫匪来了 |
[15:48] | I thought a raccoon had got in the kitchen. | 我还以为是一只浣熊溜进了厨房 |
[15:52] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[15:54] | was the first down the steps. | 最先跑下了楼 |
[15:58] | It was quick, but she managed to warn us. | 很紧急 但她还是及时通知了我们 |
[16:01] | I had my hands full with the guys in front. | 我忙着对付前门的劫匪 |
[16:05] | Kat ran to my room, | 凯特跑到我的房间 |
[16:08] | hauled this old shotgun out of my closet, | 从我的壁橱里拖出这把老猎枪 |
[16:11] | held it at her waist like I taught her, | 按我教她的方法把枪顶在腰间 |
[16:14] | and fired point-blank through the door, | 然后冲着门开了枪 |
[16:17] | got the rest of those fellas as they were coming in. | 击中了其他几个闯进来的劫匪 |
[16:20] | That girl of yours, | 你女儿 |
[16:23] | she’s got a hell of a heart. | 真是了不起 |
[16:27] | Still… Hail Mary call to that ship. | 但她还是响应了军舰的召集 |
[16:32] | I told her not to go. | 我叫她别去 |
[16:34] | I mean, how do you know if it’s real or not? | 我是说 你怎么知道真假呢 |
[16:42] | It’s for real. | 是真的 |
[16:48] | We got to start spreading it. | 我们得把消息传播出去 |
[17:07] | Val and your comms team estimated that | 瓦尔和通讯组估计 |
[17:08] | there may be as many as 10,000 people | 在圣路易斯及其周边 |
[17:11] | in and around St. Louis, | 大概有一万人 |
[17:13] | that there’s some kind of power and infrastructure | 那里有能源和基础设施 |
[17:15] | still in place. | 还在运作 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to get my hopes up, | 我不想让自己抱太大希望 |
[17:19] | but look at all these arteries feeding into the city, | 但看看这些城市供给线 |
[17:22] | rivers, highways, railroads. | 河流 高速路 铁路 |
[17:24] | D.C. was the center of the country back in the 1790s. | 十八世纪九十年代时 华盛顿是国家中心 |
[17:27] | It was a good place for the capital then, but now, | 当时那里适合定都 但现在呢 |
[17:29] | now the midwest is the center. | 现在中西部才是中心 |
[17:31] | The gateway to the west. | 圣路易斯是西部的门户 |
[17:34] | As much as I’d fancy living in the white house, | 虽然住在白宫挺诱人的 |
[17:37] | this is a more expedient plan. | 但现在需要的是权宜之策 |
[17:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry to disturb you both, | 很抱歉打扰二位 |
[17:43] | but there’s something I feel I need to tell you. | 有件事我想报告 |
[17:50] | Not long after the President’s radio message, | 总统的无线电信息发送后不久 |
[17:53] | comms picked up a call for me | 通讯人员接收到了一条 |
[17:54] | from my mother, and father-in-law. | 来自我岳父母的消息 |
[17:57] | When they asked if they should come meet us in Vicksburg, | 他们问起要不要来维克斯堡找我们 |
[17:59] | I told them no. | 我告诉他们不要来 |
[18:02] | Now I can’t get ahold of them. | 现在我联系不上他们了 |
[18:05] | And it’s clear there’s been a… | 而很明显 |
[18:07] | there’s been a negative domino effect | 那些无意中听到我们通话的人 |
[18:08] | from anyone who might have overheard me. | 产生了负面的多米诺效应 |
[18:10] | It was an open line? | 你们是用开放线路通话的吗 |
[18:12] | I got back on that channel myself and tried to undo it. | 我调回了那个频道并试图打消我的话的影响 |
[18:18] | But I thought you should know. | 但我觉得你们应该知道 |
[18:21] | It looks like I may have contributed to the low turnout, | 恐怕我是导致维克斯堡的人数过少的原因之一 |
[18:24] | and if so… I deeply regret it. | 如果真是的这样 我非常悔恨 |
[18:31] | I appreciate you letting us know, Master Chief. | 感谢你告诉我们 士官长 |
[18:47] | He lost the rest of his family years ago. | 他几年前就失去了其他的家人 |
[18:49] | Those people are all he has left. | 只剩他的岳父母了 |
[18:50] | Everyone’s suffered losses. | 每个人都失去了很多 |
[18:53] | This could jeopardize Memphis and undermine | 这会破坏我们在孟菲斯的行动 |
[18:54] | everything we’ve been trying to do. | 并且削弱我们的所做的努力 |
[18:57] | For people to get a message like that from our ship? | 从我们船上给民众发出那样的消息 |
[18:59] | It’s gonna take a while for people to trust again, | 不管民众有没有听到士官长的话 |
[19:02] | whether or not they heard what the Master Chief said. | 再次赢得他们的信任是需要时间的 |
[19:04] | He knew it was an open line, and he made a choice. | 他知道那是公共频道 并做出了选择 |
[19:12] | You’re right. | 您说的对 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[19:17] | Won’t happen again. | 不会有第二次了 |
[19:49] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[19:51] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[19:54] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[19:57] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[19:58] | Who did this? They still around? | 谁干的 他们还在这儿吗 |
[20:05] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[20:07] | Immunes. | 免疫者 |
[20:09] | They saw that I had the virus. | 他们看到我携带有病毒 |
[20:11] | The grabbed me back in Tallahassee, | 就把我从塔拉哈西 |
[20:13] | brought me here. | 绑到了这里 |
[20:16] | All the way from Florida, huh? | 一直从佛罗里达到这儿 是吗 |
[20:20] | How many? | 他们有多少人 |
[20:21] | They got a truck full of sick people, maybe 8, 10 guys. | 他们有一卡车的被感染者 大概8到10个人 |
[20:27] | They stopped here for gas, | 他们在这里停下加油 |
[20:29] | forced me to walk around — | 强迫我们走动 |
[20:32] | try to expose the virus to everybody. | 试图把病毒传染给所有人 |
[20:36] | They fought back. | 他们回击了 |
[20:38] | The immunes took care of them the old-fashioned way. | 免疫者就用老办法解决了他们 |
[20:41] | I got caught in the cross fire. | 我在交火中被伤到了 |
[20:44] | Where were they taking you? | 他们要把你们带去哪里 |
[20:46] | Memphis. | 孟菲斯 |
[20:50] | Copy that. Vulture Team’s 30 miles outside of Memphis. | 收到 秃鹫小队在孟菲斯50公里之外 |
[20:53] | Tex is gonna try to hook up with them there. | 特克斯会在那里跟秃鹫小队会合 |
[20:55] | They ditched all their phones. | 他们把手机都扔掉了 |
[20:56] | I-I can’t track them at all. | 我完全无法跟踪他们了 |
[20:58] | That’s smart… | 还挺聪明的 |
[21:00] | flying them over the Atlantic. | 让手机横越大西洋 |
[21:03] | You want me to send out a message | 要我广播一条消息 |
[21:05] | telling people to stay away from Memphis? | 告诉大家远离孟菲斯吗 |
[21:07] | We do that, we lose all our credibility…for good. | 如果我们那样做 就会永远地失信了 |
[21:09] | I get that, but we don’t want | 我知道 但是我们不想 |
[21:10] | another New Orleans on our hands. | 让新奥尔良的悲剧重演 |
[21:11] | They’re not looking for a shoot-’em-up this time. | 这次他们不会想用武力解决 |
[21:14] | They’re trucking in the sick to infect the crowd, | 他们把感染者用卡车送到那里感染人群 |
[21:16] | create a panic so that no one ever answers our call again. | 并制造恐慌 这样就没人再会相信我们了 |
[21:19] | – How far out are we? – Four hours. | -我们还有多远 -四个小时 |
[21:20] | How many miles, as the crow flies? | 直升机要飞多远 |
[21:23] | 37. | 60公里 |
[21:25] | – Send the helo? – With the aerosol. | -派直升机过去 -带着气雾剂治愈药 |
[21:30] | This is enough for how many? | 这可以感染多少人 |
[21:31] | It should blanket an area of half a square mile, | 应该能覆盖2.6平方公里的区域 |
[21:34] | depending on the winds and how concentrated an area | 还要看风向 以及该区域内人群的 |
[21:36] | the people are packed into. | 密集程度 |
[21:38] | Given our limited supply, we’ll have one chance. | 由于我们有限的库存 我们只有一次机会 |
[21:41] | How many people are we expecting this time? | 你觉得会有多少人 |
[21:42] | Just give me everything you’ve got. | 把你所有的库存都用上 |
[21:44] | This is the last of it. | 这是所有了 |
[22:01] | There’s got to be thousands shown up by now, boss. | 现在应该有几千人了 老大 |
[22:04] | Jeffrey thinks they had a shabby crowd at Vicksburg. | 杰夫瑞觉得在维克斯堡的人那么少已经很糟了 |
[22:08] | After this, the only Americans who show up | 这件事之后 所有见到这艘船的美国人 |
[22:09] | to greet that ship will be looking to sink it. | 都会想要击沉它 |
[22:12] | You let the good people of Memphis see | 要让孟菲斯的人民知道 |
[22:14] | that the U.S. Navy didn’t bring a cure after all. | 美国海军根本没有带来治愈药 |
[22:18] | And then you chase them out, | 然后把他们赶出去 |
[22:19] | and you let them run as fast as they can, | 让他们跑得越快越好 |
[22:22] | spreading the virus and the bad news. | 传播病毒和坏消息 |
[22:34] | Kathleen Nolan! | 凯思琳·诺兰 |
[22:37] | Kathleen! | 凯思琳 |
[22:39] | Kathleen! | 凯思琳 |
[22:40] | – Hey, can I use that? – Yep. | -可以把那个借我用一下吗 -好 |
[22:41] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[22:42] | Kathleen! | 凯思琳 |
[22:45] | Kathleen? | 凯思琳 |
[22:50] | Kathleen G. Nolan! | 凯思琳·G·诺兰 |
[22:55] | It’s your old man! Kathleen! | 是你老爸啊 凯思琳 |
[22:58] | Kathleen, are you out there? Kathleen Nolan? | 凯思琳 你在吗 凯思琳·诺兰 |
[23:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:10] | – Kathleen. – Daddy. | -凯思琳 -爸爸 |
[23:14] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[23:17] | Dad, mom… | 爸爸 妈妈她… |
[23:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:29] | I can’t believe you’re alive. | 我简直不敢相信你还活着 |
[23:31] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[23:36] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[23:39] | Can you forgive me for not being there? | 你能原谅我当时不在你身边吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[24:10] | Those are not our guys. | 那些不是我们的人 |
[24:20] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:27] | Aw, hell. | 该死 |
[24:28] | You keep your head down. | 你把头低下 |
[24:31] | All teams, this is Tex. | 所有小队注意 我是特克斯 |
[24:32] | I found Macdowell. | 我找到麦道维尔了 |
[24:33] | He’s here at the college. | 他就在大学里 |
[24:35] | Shaved his beard, 6’5″, | 刮了胡子 身高1米95 |
[24:36] | And the bastard is dressed like navy. | 那混蛋装扮成海军的样子 |
[24:38] | I repeat — eyes on Macdowell, | 重复 发现麦道维尔 |
[24:41] | Northeast corner of the campus. | 在校园的东北角 |
[24:43] | He has other fellas with him. | 还有其他人跟他一起 |
[24:44] | I’m guessing that they’re immunes, | 我猜他们是免疫者 |
[24:46] | and they’re all in digi blues. | 都穿着蓝色的海军服 |
[24:47] | That guy was right. | 那家伙说得没错 |
[24:49] | They’re here to infect people with the virus. | 他们准备在人群中散播病毒 |
[24:51] | This is Cobra team, headed northeast to intercept. | 这里是眼镜蛇小队 正往东北角进行拦截 |
[24:54] | I got eyes on more immunes, also sporting navy blue. | 我看到了更多免疫者 都穿着蓝色海军服 |
[24:57] | Stay tuned. | 保持通话 |
[25:05] | Navy’s here. | 我们是海军 |
[25:06] | That’s right. At your service. | 没错 听候吩咐 |
[25:10] | We’re here to get you all sick, | 我们是来感染你们所有人的 |
[25:13] | courtesy of your United States navy. | 您的美国海军敬上 |
[25:16] | He’s got the virus! Get back! | 他有病毒 后退 |
[25:18] | Run, everybody! It’s a trap! | 大家快跑 这是个圈套 |
[25:22] | Run! It’s a trap! | 快跑 这是一个圈套 |
[25:24] | Get down. Keep your head down. | 趴下 把头低下 |
[25:47] | Come with me. Come with me. | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[25:50] | How far out is that helo? | 直升机多久才能到 |
[25:51] | Five minutes away. | 还有五分钟 |
[25:56] | Boss! Boss! | 老大 老大 |
[25:58] | I can’t get the guys at the gate on the radio. | 我联系不上大门那边的人 |
[26:00] | I’m telling you — the Navy got here early, boss. | 我得说…那些海军早一步到了 老大 |
[26:21] | Nathan James, we have the package. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我们抓到他了 |
[26:25] | – I’m gonna open the gate. – No! Wait! | -我要打开大门了 -不 等等 |
[26:27] | If these people have been exposed, | 如果这些人被感染了 |
[26:29] | we can’t let them leave. | 我们不能放他们走 |
[26:30] | We have to keep them contained until the helo arrives. | 在直升机到达之前 我们必须隔离他们 |
[26:32] | – Danny, we can’t just — – We’re not coming back. | -丹尼 我们不能就这么 -我们不会回来了 |
[26:34] | If these people leave here infected, | 如果这些人被感染后离开了这里 |
[26:36] | we can’t cure them with the aerosol. | 我们没法用气雾剂治疗他们 |
[26:40] | Stay back! Back up! | 后退 后退 |
[26:46] | Nathan James, we have a panicked crowd of civilians, | 内森·詹姆斯号 市民们出现恐慌 |
[26:47] | sick and healthy, who are trying to get away. | 部分遭到感染 他们试图逃跑 |
[26:49] | They think the Navy tricked them. | 他们认为是海军骗了他们 |
[26:51] | I don’t know how long we can hold them back. | 我们不知道可以稳住他们多久 |
[26:53] | No, no, not again. | 不 不要再来一次啊 |
[26:54] | Copy, Vulture Team. Saberhawk One is three mikes out. | 收到 秃鹫小队 战鹰一号还有三分钟到达 |
[26:57] | Saberhawk One en route with the payload. | 战鹰一号装载着气雾剂向你们驶去 |
[27:00] | Everybody, just stay where you are! | 所有人不要乱跑 |
[27:01] | No! Don’t leave! Please, the cure is coming. | 不 请你们不要走 治愈药马上就到了 |
[27:03] | – Stay where you are! – The cure is coming! | -请不要乱跑 -治愈药马上就到了 |
[27:04] | – Don’t leave. The cure is coming. – Stay where you are! | -不要走 治愈药马上到了 -请不要乱跑 |
[27:06] | The cure is coming. Please stay. | 治愈药马上到了 请你们留下 |
[27:08] | – Stay where you are! – Don’t leave. Don’t leave. | -请待在原地 -不要走 不要走 |
[27:09] | – The cure is coming. – The cure is coming! | -治愈药马上到了 -治愈药马上到了 |
[27:11] | The cure is coming. The cure is coming. Trust us. | 治愈药马上到了 治愈药马上到了 相信我们 |
[27:15] | – Look! – Yes! That’s the cure! | -快看 -没错 那就是治愈药 |
[27:18] | all you have to do is breathe it in. | 你们只要吸进去 |
[27:20] | That’s our helicopter right there. Just stay calm. | 那是我们的直升机 冷静点 |
[27:22] | That’s the cure. We’re gonna put our weapons away. | 那就是治愈药 我们会收起武器 |
[27:24] | It’s okay. We’re gonna take it, too. | 没关系 我们也会吸进去 |
[27:26] | Look. We put down our guns. | 看 我们把枪收起来了 |
[27:29] | Take it in. | 吸进去 |
[27:31] | Just relax. Just relax. | 放松 放松就好 |
[27:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:34] | – Yeah? – Breathe it in. | -好吗 -吸进去 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:42] | Masks off! Breathe it in! | 摘下面罩 吸进去 |
[27:45] | All you have to do is breathe it in! | 你们只要吸进去 |
[27:56] | Yeah, that’s right. Breathe it in. | 没错 吸进去 |
[27:59] | Now we’re all immune, asshole. | 现在我们都免疫了 混蛋 |
[28:07] | Well, if it isn’t Mr. President, gone all navy blue. | 这不是总统先生吗 跟海军混在一起 |
[28:13] | You’re not still blubbering over your poor children, are you? | 你不会还在为你的孩子们哀悼吧 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna spell it out for you, Kevin. | 我跟你说了吧 凯文 |
[28:19] | The more people we save, the more your men will realize | 我们救的人越多 你们的人就越会意识到 |
[28:21] | immunes aren’t so special anymore. | 免疫者不再那么特殊了 |
[28:24] | Your movement will dissolve as quickly as it rose, | 随着人数的增加 你们的行动也将逐渐瓦解 |
[28:27] | and your followers will fade into the background. | 而你的追随者也会渐渐淡出 |
[28:32] | Point is, we can make you a martyr, | 问题在于 我们可以把你包装成殉道者 |
[28:34] | but who would care? | 但是谁会在乎呢 |
[28:38] | Work with us. | 跟我们合作 |
[28:39] | Get your men to stand down, | 让你的人停止行动 |
[28:42] | and you may live to see your freedom again…one day. | 你说不定还能有重获自由的一天 |
[28:46] | I’m not sure I can sell that. | 我可不确定我有这么大威力 |
[28:49] | I have confidence in you, Kevin. | 我对你有信心 凯文 |
[28:51] | Lord knows you can be very persuasive. | 上帝知道你很有说服力 |
[29:02] | You still offering me one of your pardons? | 你还愿意特赦我吗 |
[29:11] | O.O.D., navigation holds us on track in the channel. | 值日官 依据导航 我们在河道正中航行 |
[29:14] | Recommend maintaining course and speed. | 建议保持航向及速度 |
[29:16] | How’s our depth? | 深度多少 |
[29:17] | 60 feet, sir. | 18米 长官 |
[29:19] | Closest shoal water 250 yards off the starboard bow. | 最近的浅水区离右舷船首228米 |
[29:22] | 2% fuel remaining, sir. | 还剩2%的燃料 长官 |
[29:24] | We’re coasting in. | 我们在直舵滑行 |
[29:25] | Sir, recommend slowing to bare steerage. | 长官 推荐减速到舵效航速 |
[29:29] | O.O.D., bring her in. | 值日官 照办吧 |
[29:31] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:32] | St. Louis or bust. | 不成功便成仁 |
[29:42] | However this plays out, thank you both | 不论结果如何 感谢你们俩 |
[29:47] | for everything you’ve done to get us here. | 为你们所做的一切 |
[30:34] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[30:38] | You were right, Mr. President. | 您是对的 总统阁下 |
[30:42] | This is the place. | 就是这里了 |
[32:48] | Doc! Hey, doc! | 博士 喂 博士 |
[32:57] | You must be Kathleen. | 你一定是凯思琳 |
[32:59] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[33:01] | I can’t tell you what a pleasure it is to meet you. | 能见到你真高兴 |
[33:08] | My God, you’re pretty. | 天啊 你真美 |
[33:11] | She takes after her mother. | 她长得很像她母亲 |
[33:15] | Master Chief… | 军士长 |
[33:18] | …they’ve been looking for you. | 他们一直在找你 |
[33:25] | We got to Memphis late, | 我们到孟菲斯晚了 |
[33:27] | so we just decided to just keep driving. | 于是决定继续向前开 |
[33:34] | I thought something happened to you. | 我以为你们发生了不测 |
[33:36] | All those years… | 这么多年了 |
[33:38] | and we never reached out to you. | 我们都没联系过你 |
[33:41] | I understand. You couldn’t. | 我明白 你们不能 |
[33:44] | We could, we just didn’t. | 我们能 只是没有 |
[33:48] | And we left you all alone. | 我们留下你一个人 |
[33:58] | You found me now. | 你们现在找到我了 |
[34:09] | I, Jeffrey Allen Michener, do solemnly swear… | 我 杰夫瑞·艾伦·米切纳 庄严宣誓 |
[34:12] | “…that I will faithfully execute | “我必忠实执行 |
[34:14] | the office of president of the United States…” | 合众国总统职守” |
[34:16] | …that I will faithfully execute | 我必忠实执行 |
[34:18] | the office of president of the United States… | 合众国总统职守 |
[34:20] | “…and will, to the best of my ability, | “我将竭尽全力 |
[34:22] | preserve, protect, and defend…” | 恪守 维护和捍卫” |
[34:24] | …and will, to the best of my ability, | 我将竭尽全力 |
[34:26] | preserve, protect, and defend… | 恪守 维护和捍卫 |
[34:28] | “…the Constitution of the United States…” | “合众国宪法” |
[34:30] | …the Constitution of the United States. | 合众国宪法 |
[34:32] | – “…So help me God.” … – So help me God. | -“愿上帝助我” -愿上帝助我 |
[34:52] | Here you are, ma’am. | 给你 女士 |
[34:58] | Quite the ball, Mr. President. | 舞会不错 总统阁下 |
[35:00] | I thought it might be a bit unseemly, | 我原本认为在现在的情况下 |
[35:01] | given the circumstances. | 这么做有些不合适 |
[35:03] | Eisenhower had them. | 艾森豪威尔举办过舞会 |
[35:05] | So did Lincoln during the civil war. | 林肯在内战时也举办过 |
[35:08] | People need to celebrate, even in the worst of times. | 即使在最艰难的岁月 人们也需要欢庆 |
[35:13] | Seeing as the James is in dry dock for months, well, | 鉴于詹姆斯号已停在船坞里好几个月了 |
[35:17] | I’m gonna need you here… As Chief of Naval Operations. | 我需要你 来当我的海军作战部长 |
[35:23] | That’s a pretty big jump, sir. | 那可是跨了好几级 长官 |
[35:25] | Don’t forget — I was number 12. | 别忘了 我是第12顺位 |
[35:29] | Fly your family out. They’ll settle here. | 让你家人坐飞机过来 住在这儿 |
[35:32] | There’ll be plenty to do. | 有很多事要做 |
[35:34] | I’m already hearing from the northeast | 我听说东北部现在是毫无法纪的 |
[35:35] | about more lawlessness, | 混乱状态 |
[35:37] | factions of warlords fighting over big cities, | 各军阀派系争夺大型城市 |
[35:40] | battles over natural resources in the southwest. | 为争夺西南部的自然资源开战 |
[35:43] | South America — they’re even in worse shape than us. | 南美 情况比我们还糟 |
[35:47] | We have a nation to build and a world to repair. | 我们要重建整个家园 修复整个世界 |
[35:50] | And there’s no one I trust more. | 我最信任的就是你 |
[35:52] | Sounds like an order. | 这是命令吧 |
[35:54] | It is. | 正是 |
[35:56] | Tonight we rest and enjoy our success. | 今晚我们稍作休整 品尝胜利果实 |
[36:00] | Tomorrow, the fight for America | 明天 为了美国及世界各地 |
[36:02] | and the rest of the world begins. | 我们重赴战场 |
[36:10] | All right, it was Christmas eve. | 那是一个平安夜 |
[36:11] | We’re doing this anti-piracy mission | 我们在索马里海滩 |
[36:13] | off the coast of Somalia. | 执行打击海盗任务 |
[36:15] | We come across this poor Hungarian freighter — | 我们碰到了一艘倒霉的匈牙利货船 |
[36:18] | Engine problems, 50-person crew, nowhere to go. | 引擎出了问题 50个船员无处可逃 |
[36:22] | Frankie and I were — were running point. | 弗兰基和我在先行勘察 |
[36:25] | Meanwhile, back on our ship, | 与此同时 船上收到了 |
[36:27] | our mail arrives from home — presents from our families. | 从家里寄来的信件 我们的父母 |
[36:31] | Frankie turns to me, and he says, | 弗兰基转向我说 |
[36:34] | “What about the Hungarians? | “匈牙利人怎么回事 |
[36:36] | Don’t they get a Christmas?” | 他们不过圣诞节吗” |
[36:38] | And I’m like, “Frankie, like, this is a hostile situation.” | 我说 “弗兰基 现在是战时” |
[36:41] | But he’s not hearing it, not for a second. | 但他一点也听不进去 |
[36:46] | 30 minutes later, | 半小时后 |
[36:47] | Our helo is hovering over that Hungarian ship. | 我们的直升机在匈牙利船上方盘旋 |
[36:50] | Frankie is fast-roping down, dressed as Santa Claus… | 弗兰基穿成圣诞老人的样子 从游绳滑了下去 |
[36:54] | …handing out presents to that entire crew. | 向所有船员分发礼物 |
[36:58] | That is awesome. | 太牛了 |
[37:04] | That was Frankie Benz. | 那就是弗兰基·本茨 |
[37:08] | To Frankie Benz. | 敬弗兰基·本茨 |
[37:09] | – Frankie. – Frankie benz. | -弗兰基 -弗兰基·本兹 |
[37:12] | – Frankie Benz. – Benz. | -弗兰基·本兹 -本兹 |
[37:14] | Benzo. | 本佐 |
[37:15] | – Benzo! – Benzo. | -本佐 -本佐 |
[37:17] | Benzo. | 本佐 |
[37:18] | To Chung. | 敬钟 |
[37:29] | To Lynn. | 敬林恩 |
[37:32] | To Maya. | 敬玛雅 |
[37:35] | Smith. | 敬史密斯 |
[37:36] | To Berchem. | 敬博切姆 |
[37:39] | To Barker. | 敬巴克 |
[37:41] | To Cossetti. | 敬卡塞提 |
[37:42] | To Cody. | 敬科迪 |
[37:44] | To Bivas. | 敬碧瓦 |
[37:47] | To Bivas. | 敬碧瓦 |
[37:50] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[37:51] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[38:06] | Beat me to it. | 你先到了 |
[38:08] | I was gonna leave this under your door. | 我本想从你门下塞进去 |
[38:12] | Flying out first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我就走了 |
[38:14] | I wanted to make sure you got | 我想确保你收到 |
[38:15] | the epidemiological models for the President. | 给总统的流行病学模型 |
[38:18] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:19] | First Lincoln, Nebraska — | 先去林肯 内布拉斯加两州 |
[38:21] | a fresh outbreak’s been reported there, | 那边报告了新的疫病爆发事件 |
[38:23] | most likely immune dead-enders — | 好像是免疫者的余孽 |
[38:25] | then Toledo, Sioux Falls, then on west. | 之后去托莱多 苏福尔斯 再之后去西边 |
[38:29] | So, the President ordered this? | 是总统的命令吗 |
[38:31] | He did. | 是的 |
[38:33] | He also included me in his pardon. | 他还把我加入了大赦名单 |
[38:35] | Hence, no more guards. | 所以没人看着我了 |
[38:38] | We’re not on the ship, | 我们不在船上了 |
[38:39] | so it’s not really up to you anymore. | 也就不由你做主了 |
[38:42] | No. It isn’t. | 是的 不由我管了 |
[38:44] | Well, I have to say, I’m slightly disappointed. | 我得说 我有点小失望 |
[38:46] | I was… kind of looking forward | 我原先…有点期待 |
[38:49] | to seeing you squirm on the witness stand. | 你会出现在证人席上 |
[38:53] | I would have stood by my decision. | 我会坚持自己的决定 |
[38:55] | I would have counted on that. | 我也是这么认为的 |
[38:58] | But I would have given you a sterling character reference. | 但我也会给你良好的品德证明 |
[39:02] | Of course, you wouldn’t have needed mine. | 当然 你也不会需要我的证明 |
[39:06] | You would have gotten 204 of those. | 会有204个人给你证明的 |
[39:11] | Great dress, by the way. | 另外 裙子很漂亮 |
[39:16] | The judge’s daughter loaned it to me. | 法官的女儿借给我的 |
[39:18] | She insisted that I couldn’t really go to an inaugural ball | 她坚持说我不能穿着牛仔裤 |
[39:23] | dressed in jeans. | 去就职舞会 |
[39:26] | You could have pulled it off. | 你穿牛仔裤也一样很美 |
[39:52] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我们再见吧 |
[40:03] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[40:08] | When you get back… | 等你回来… |
[40:11] | find me. | 来找我 |
[40:23] | Sing us a little chantey, Tex. | 给我们唱首水手歌吧 特克斯 |
[40:24] | Little bit drunk. | 我有点醉了 |
[40:26] | I need a little help with this one. | 我需要人帮忙合唱 |
[40:28] | *We’ll be all right between the devil and the deep* | *我们在魔鬼深渊会平安无恙* |
[40:32] | *We’ll be all right between the devil and the deep* | *我们在魔鬼深渊会平安无恙* |
[40:36] | *We’ll be all right between the devil and the deep* | *我们在魔鬼深渊会平安无恙* |
[40:40] | *And we’ll all hang on behind* | *我们还会在原地等候* |
[40:44] | *So, we’ll roll the old chariot along* | *然后我们会唱起古老的战车歌* |
[40:48] | *We’ll roll the old chariot along* | *我们会唱起古老的战车歌* |
[40:52] | *We’ll roll the old chariot along* | *我们会唱起古老的战车歌* |
[40:55] | *And we’ll all hang on behind* | *我们还会在原地等候* |
[40:59] | *We’ll be all right ’cause we sail the Nathan James* | *我们会平安无恙 因我们驾着内森·詹姆斯号* |
[41:03] | *We’ll be all right ’cause we sail the Nathan James* | *我们会平安无恙 因我们驾着内森·詹姆斯号* |
[41:07] | Is now a good time? | 现在合适吗 |
[41:10] | I’ve been trying to find the right moment to do this. | 我一直在找机会这么做 |
[41:13] | I got this ring from your mom in Norfolk | 在诺福克时你妈妈给了我这枚戒指 |
[41:15] | and her blessing, and I-I just think it’s probably — | 还有她的祝福 我只是想或许… |
[41:18] | *We’ll roll the old chariot along* | *我们会唱起古老的战车歌* |
[41:22] | *We’ll roll the old chariot along* | *我们会唱起古老的战车歌* |
[41:26] | *And we’ll all hang on behind* | *我们还会在原地等候* |
[41:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:42] | Are you the lady who made the cure? | 你是做出治愈药的女士吗 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:48] | Can I get it? | 能给我吗 |
[41:51] | Well, weren’t you in the park earlier? | 你之前不在广场吗 |
[41:53] | No. I missed the party. | 不在 我错过了聚会 |
[41:56] | Well, with so many people exposed, | 有很多人在药物环境待过 |
[41:58] | it’s likely you caught it just walking into the hotel. | 可能你走进酒店时就接触到了 |
[42:01] | Still, I’d like to get it from you… | 可我还是想让你给我 |
[42:04] | for history and all. | 为历史和一切 |
[42:10] | How close do you have to be? | 我需要走多近 |
[42:14] | That’s close enough. | 已经够近了 |
[42:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:19] | I think so. | 我觉得也是 |
[42:24] | Sic semper tyrannis. | 这就是暴君的下场[布鲁图刺死凯撒时的话] |