时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is President Jeffrey Michener. | 我是杰夫瑞·米切纳总统 |
[00:04] | As usual, I speak to you | 跟往常一样 我在密苏里州 |
[00:05] | from the historic Old Courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri. | 圣路易斯市的历史古迹老法院跟你们讲话 |
[00:08] | On this, the 154th day of my presidency, | 今天是我就任总统的第154天 |
[00:11] | I’m happy to announce that our American reconstruction plan | 我很高兴地向大家宣布美国重建计划 |
[00:14] | continues on pace. | 稳步推进中 |
[00:17] | In fact, if you’re hearing me | 事实上 如果你正在四角落 |
[00:19] | over an electric radio in the four corner states | 用广播收听我的讲话 |
[00:21] | or seeing me for the first time on television, | 或者正第一次通过电视收看我的讲话 |
[00:23] | you already know that the Johnson hydroelectric plant | 就已经知道约翰逊水力发电厂 |
[00:25] | is back online, | 已经恢复运作 |
[00:27] | providing consistent power to much of the Southwest. | 正为西南大部分地区持续提供电力 |
[00:31] | And from all over the country, | 在全国各地 |
[00:32] | we have more reports of Americans joining forces | 有越来越多的人民正加入进来 |
[00:36] | to fix the broken pieces of our nation. | 修复我们支离破碎的国家 |
[00:40] | Yes, the American spirit is alive and well. | 没错 美国精神依然存在 |
[00:45] | Today, many of you will receive your newly printed ration cards | 今天 你们中的许多人将会收到 |
[00:49] | to be used for all essential purposes. | 全新印制的配给票以供使用 |
[00:51] | A reminder… These are not a replacement for U.S. Currency. | 温馨提示 这些票不是用来代替钱的 |
[00:54] | We continue to work with the banks | 政府将继续与银行合作 |
[00:56] | to ensure everyone has access to their money and their property, | 以确保大家可以支取自己的存款以及财产 |
[01:00] | but until our productivity can keep up with demand, | 但在我们的供需达到平衡前 |
[01:02] | these cards will ensure | 这些票将确保 |
[01:03] | citizens are granted equal access to available goods. | 各位公民能够平等获取物资 |
[01:07] | We ask for your continued patience | 我们请求你们保持耐心 |
[01:09] | and your help with this implementation. | 并帮助我们实施该方案 |
[01:17] | Dr. Rachel Scott’s murder came as a shock to us all, | 蕾切尔·斯科特博士的遇害震惊了我们所有人 |
[01:22] | but she died knowing that she brought life | 但是她死得其所 知道她把生带给了 |
[01:24] | back to this great nation. | 这个伟大的国家 |
[01:26] | And her sacrifice will not be forgotten. | 她的牺牲不会被忘记 |
[01:29] | This St. Louis radio hub will continue | 圣路易斯电台将持续 |
[01:31] | to bring you updates and information, | 为您带来最新的消息 |
[01:33] | along with your local stations as they come online. | 你们当地的电台也会播报 |
[01:36] | Of course, I’ll be back tomorrow to speak with you directly. | 当然 我跟大家的谈话明天继续 |
[01:39] | Until then, I thank you for your contributions and your courage. | 在此之前 请允许我感谢大家的付出以及勇气 |
[01:45] | This project will succeed because of you. | 这个项目能够成功都是因为你们 |
[01:48] | May God bless you | 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[01:50] | and the United States of America. | 保佑美国 |
[03:18] | Hello, my little angel. | 你好 我的小天使 |
[03:20] | – Try it now. – Hey, Danny? | -现在试试 -丹尼 |
[03:22] | Danny, can you hear me? | 丹尼 你听到我讲话了吗 |
[03:24] | Kara, can you… Can you… | 卡拉 你能…你能… |
[03:25] | Danny, are you there? | 丹尼 你在吗 |
[03:27] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[03:28] | – Nothing. Still nothing. – Kara, it’s coming through here. | -连不上 还是连不上 -卡拉 我能听到 |
[03:30] | – Can you see me? – Mom, here. | -你能看见我吗 -妈妈 过来 |
[03:31] | Danny, if you can hear me, I’m here with our son. | 丹尼 如果你能听到我说话 我现在跟你儿子在一起 |
[03:34] | Tell him… Tell him Frankie almost rolled over yesterday. | 告诉他 跟他说弗兰基昨天几乎会翻身了 |
[03:37] | – Okay, he didn’t almost roll over yesterday. – Yes, he did. | -行了 他昨天没几乎翻身 -他翻了 |
[03:38] | He’s so smart, Danny. He’s so smart. | 他好聪明 丹尼 他好聪明 |
[03:40] | We’re gonna try to find daddy, okay? | 我们试试找爸爸 好吗 |
[03:42] | The problem’s not on your end. | 不是你这边的问题 |
[03:43] | The voice comes over okay, but when we try to send video, | 声音传输没问题 但一旦我们要发视频 |
[03:46] | there’s something jamming up the line, | 就有东西干扰了信号 |
[03:47] | like another signal crowding the channel. | 就像是占线了一样 |
[03:50] | – Kara. – Can’t tell what it is. | -卡拉 -不知道是什么 |
[03:52] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[03:53] | Kara, nothing’s coming through here. | 卡拉 我什么都没收到 |
[03:54] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗 |
[03:56] | If you can hear me, will you… | 如果你听到了 你可以… |
[04:00] | tell… tell Frankie that daddy loves him? | 告诉弗兰基爸爸爱他吗 |
[04:04] | And that I can’t wait to meet him. | 我非常想见到他 |
[04:08] | – Can you hear us, Danny? – Oh, we were so close. | -你能听到吗 丹尼 -就差那么一点 |
[04:09] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[04:10] | – Yeah, I’ll keep trying. Sorry. – Okay. Frankie. | -我会继续试的 抱歉 -听好 弗兰基 |
[04:12] | Daddy’s coming home soon, okay? | 爸爸马上就回来了 好吗 |
[04:14] | Frankie, I love you guys. | 弗兰基 我爱你们 |
[04:15] | You just couldn’t wait to come out, | 是你太急着出来了 |
[04:16] | – could you, Frankie? – See you, Frankie. | -是吧 弗兰基 -再见 弗兰基 |
[04:34] | Diaz, when did you get the booster? | 迪亚兹 你什么时候注射的 |
[04:38] | I don’t know, sir. About four months ago. | 不清楚 长官 大概四个月前 |
[04:39] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[04:40] | Which means you are no longer contagious. | 也就意味着你不具传染性了 |
[04:42] | Take it easy with the boxes. | 小心搬运这些箱子 |
[04:44] | Precious cargo. | 这些东西非常贵重 |
[04:45] | Sorry, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[04:48] | Not good, Seaman Apprentice Diaz. | 表现不行啊 二等水兵迪亚兹 |
[04:49] | Not good at all. | 完全不行 |
[04:51] | Aren’t you curious as to how heavy these boxes are? | 你就不好奇这些箱子有多重吗 |
[04:54] | See this? | 看到这个没 |
[04:55] | E-5, my friend. | 中士 朋友 |
[04:56] | I do the pointing now, not the lifting. | 我现在是指挥了 不是搬东西的 |
[05:00] | Lieutenant, Lincoln’s gassed up the helo. | 上尉 林肯已经给直升机加好了油 |
[05:03] | She’s carrying the 22-millimeter and hellfires. | 上面有22口径弹药和导弹 |
[05:05] | Let’s hope we won’t need them. | 希望我们不会用到它们 |
[05:06] | The only thing we’ll be dropping on Vietnam | 我们唯一会在越南投下的 |
[05:08] | is a whole lot of the cure. | 是一大批药物 |
[05:10] | Amen to that. | 上帝保佑 |
[05:16] | Captain’s on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[05:23] | Master Chief, how we looking? | 军士长 情况怎么样 |
[05:25] | All squared away, sir. | 一切妥当 长官 |
[05:26] | Wind’s light out of the southwest. | 西南风很强 |
[05:28] | Probably an easy 9-iron to the green. | 很快就能到达目的地 |
[05:30] | Outstanding. | 很好 |
[05:32] | OOD, bring us around 2-7-0, please. | 值日官 请沿270度航向 |
[05:35] | Helmsman, steady course 2-7-0. | 舵手 保持270度航向 |
[05:37] | Right standard rudder, steady course 2-7-0. | 右转舵 稳定航向270 |
[05:39] | Aye. | 遵命 |
[05:41] | I want to watch the sunset. | 我想看日落 |
[05:54] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[05:55] | Mrs. Green, how are things? | 格林夫人 还好吗 |
[05:57] | Actually hit a little traffic coming in today. | 来的时候有点堵 |
[05:59] | That’s a good sign. | 好现象 |
[06:00] | Took the liberty of picking up your new rations book. | 我帮您拿了新的配给票 |
[06:13] | They did a good job. | 他们做得很好 |
[06:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:16] | It’s a nice way to honor her memory, | 以这种方式纪念她很好 |
[06:19] | though hardly enough, considering. | 尽管这样远远不够 |
[06:22] | No. | 是的 |
[06:24] | Not enough. | 远远不够 |
[06:27] | President Peng hoarded the cure, kept it for the Chinese, | 彭主席囤积了治愈药 独留给中国人 |
[06:30] | and is now letting the virus mutate | 现在还任由病毒变异 |
[06:32] | and burn itself across Japan and probably the rest of Asia. | 蔓延至全日本以及亚洲其他地区 |
[06:36] | You don’t know that, Alex. | 你没有实际证据 亚历克斯 |
[06:38] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[06:41] | Did I hear you right? | 我没听错吧 |
[06:42] | The virus has mutated? | 病毒产生了变异 |
[06:44] | Captain, we’re getting word from the southern islands of Japan | 舰长 我们从日本南方群岛得到消息 |
[06:47] | that suggests the doses were ineffective against the virus. | 说治愈药对病毒无效 |
[06:49] | The death rate is skyrocketing. | 死亡率正急剧上升 |
[06:51] | Dr. Scott said the virus cannot mutate. | 斯科特博士说这病毒不会变异 |
[06:53] | She was very clear about that. | 她说得很明确 |
[06:55] | We’re gonna need some proof if we plan… | 我们必须先有证据才能计划… |
[06:56] | Sir, we have two destroyers | 长官 我们有两艘驱逐舰 |
[06:57] | returning to Okinawa from Amur Bay. | 正从阿穆尔湾返回冲绳 |
[06:59] | They can be on the ground right away. | 他们马上就能登陆了 |
[07:01] | We sent Peng 1 million doses two months ago. | 两个月前我们给彭送了一百万份治愈药 |
[07:06] | He just never delivered them to Japan. | 他从未把那些药送去日本 |
[07:08] | By the time our ships got there with the cure, | 我们的船带着药抵达那里时 |
[07:10] | it was too late. | 为时已晚 |
[07:11] | You think Peng’s making a play for Asia | 你认为彭利用治愈药当筹码 |
[07:13] | using the cure as leverage? | 企图操纵亚洲 |
[07:15] | That’s exactly what I think. | 我正是这么想的 |
[07:16] | Listen, Peng is a thug, plain and simple. | 彭就是个流氓 简单明了 |
[07:20] | We’ve already had reports | 我们已有报告显示 |
[07:22] | of the Chinese bombing North Vietnam. | 中国轰炸了越南北部 |
[07:23] | Unconfirmed. Before we throw Peng overboard, | 该报告并未证实 在推翻彭之前 |
[07:26] | let’s remember that we don’t have any | 别忘了我们在该区域 |
[07:28] | alternative partner in the region. | 并无任何替代合作人选 |
[07:30] | For now, Peng is our best hope. | 至少目前彭是我们最大的希望 |
[07:33] | Unfortunately, Allison’s right. | 不幸的是 艾莉森说得没错 |
[07:43] | Sir, Nathan James is one day from Vietnam. | 长官 内森·詹姆斯号距离越南仅一天航程 |
[07:45] | They’re carrying enough cure to cover the coast | 他们运载的治愈药足以供给 |
[07:47] | to parts of Laos and Cambodia. | 老挝和柬埔寨的部分沿海地区 |
[07:50] | It was a good idea to send them, Tom. | 派他们去是个好主意 汤姆 |
[07:52] | China can be their next stop. | 他们下一站可以去中国 |
[07:54] | One ship can’t get that cure across that continent. | 单凭一艘船无法将治愈药送及整个大洲 |
[07:57] | We need Peng, | 我们需要彭 |
[07:59] | which is why I’ve arranged a summit in Hong Kong. | 因此我已经在香港安排了一场峰会 |
[08:01] | Peng will be there, | 彭将会参与 |
[08:02] | along with leaders from what’s left of Asia. | 还有亚洲残存之国家的领袖 |
[08:05] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我认为这主意不错 |
[08:07] | V.P.’s in South America. | 副总统在南美洲 |
[08:09] | Alex is the Secretary of Foreign Affairs. | 亚历克斯是外交部长 |
[08:11] | You sending him? | 你要派他去吗 |
[08:29] | I’d like you to go. | 我希望由你去 |
[08:31] | Me? | 我 |
[08:32] | Without a Secretary of Defense, | 没有国防部长 |
[08:34] | you’re the best choice. | 你是最佳选择 |
[08:35] | You can speak to the strategic importance | 你能讲解扩散治愈药 |
[08:37] | of spreading the cure, | 在战略上的重要性 |
[08:38] | the risks, the benefits, | 风险和益处 |
[08:40] | and, well, it doesn’t hurt | 加上你还是国际名人 |
[08:41] | that you’re an international celebrity. | 这点有益无害 |
[08:44] | My Chinese isn’t what it used to be, | 我的中文已经大不如前 |
[08:46] | and it used to be awful. | 而我以前就说得很不好 |
[08:49] | We have an asset in-country that can help ease your path. | 我们在中国有相关人士 能为你扫清道路 |
[08:53] | But you need to make it clear that we mean business. | 但你得让他们知道我们是认真的 |
[08:56] | If the virus has really mutated, | 如果病毒真的变异了 |
[08:59] | we’re looking at another pandemic. | 我们面临的就是另一场瘟疫 |
[09:01] | And without Dr. Scott, you can let Peng know | 斯科特博士不在了 你可以告诉彭 |
[09:06] | that if he won’t be the kind of partner this world needs, | 如果他不能为了这个世界和我们合作 |
[09:08] | we will find and support | 我们会在中国 |
[09:10] | a leader inside his own country who will. | 另寻领袖 |
[09:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[09:23] | Sir, you’ve got an incoming over Navy Red. | 长官 海军红有人呼入 |
[09:30] | This is Nathan James actual. Over. | 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 完毕 |
[09:33] | Captain, this is your Chief of Naval Operations. | 舰长 我是美国海军作战部长 |
[09:38] | How’s my ship? | 我的船怎么样了 |
[09:40] | Some would say she’s never been better, | 有人会说她好得不能更好了 |
[09:43] | although I’m still getting used to running the ship | 不过我还在学着适应 |
[09:45] | from the starboard side of the bridge. | 在舰桥右舷指挥 |
[09:47] | Look to the right and there’s nobody there, | 看看你的右边 空无一人 |
[09:49] | you know it’s all up to you. | 就知道自己执掌全舰了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I’m really beginning to understand that. | 是啊 我已经逐渐明白了 |
[09:53] | About that other project I’ve been working on, | 至于另外那件事 |
[09:56] | you should know I haven’t stopped looking for them. | 我从未停止寻找 |
[09:59] | The second I find anything, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果有发现 我会第一个告诉你 |
[10:02] | Appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[10:05] | Hey, you’re not calling from home. | 你不是从美国本土打来的 |
[10:07] | Last-minute trip. | 说走就走的旅行 |
[10:09] | I’m headed to your neck of the woods. | 我正前往你的目的地附近 |
[10:10] | Maybe when I’m done, I’ll arrange a formal INSURV, | 等我忙完之后 没准会搞个正式阅兵 |
[10:13] | see just how good our ship is looking. | 看看我们的船到底如何 |
[10:15] | We’ll have side boys standing by. | 舷侧仪仗队员时刻准备着 |
[10:18] | Oh, and, Mike, | 迈克 |
[10:19] | strange forces at work in your part of the world. | 你要去的地方暗流汹涌 |
[10:23] | Until I understand them myself, watch your six. | 在我探明情况之前 注意提防 |
[10:27] | Roger. Nathan James out. | 收到 内森·詹姆斯号通话结束 |
[10:36] | Just so you know, as of five seconds ago, | 通知一下 我们五秒钟前 |
[10:38] | we are now in Chinese airspace. | 已进入中国领空 |
[10:40] | Any call you make won’t be secure | 你的通话不再安全 |
[10:42] | and will most likely be intercepted by Peng. | 极有可能被彭截获 |
[10:45] | Well, you’re gonna change all that, right, Valkyrie? | 你可以做点什么的 不是吗 瓦尔基里 |
[10:53] | Getting close to Vietnam. | 接近越南领土 |
[10:54] | We need to pick up our local pilot to guide us in. | 我们需要当地领航员带路 |
[10:57] | Subsurface, what do you hear? | 水下情况如何 |
[10:59] | Dozens of small vessels in the area, sir. | 有几十艘小船 |
[11:01] | From the spin of their engines, | 根据引擎转速看来 |
[11:02] | I’d say nothing larger than a 50-footer. | 船身应该都不超过15米 |
[11:03] | Small fishing boats, some outboard engines. | 小渔船 带点舷外挂机什么的 |
[11:05] | A lot of reports about pirates running swarm attacks. | 据说附近发生了多起海盗围抢 |
[11:08] | Even on military ships… 10, sometimes 20 on one. | 连军舰也敢下手 一二十个人对付一个 |
[11:11] | Ain’t nothing Cobra Team can’t handle, big brother. | 没有眼镜蛇小队搞不定的 老兄 |
[11:14] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[11:15] | You know, just ’cause y’all are American heroes | 虽然你们是美国英雄 |
[11:17] | doesn’t mean you’re bulletproof. | 但也不是刀枪不入 |
[11:19] | Oh, wait, did I ever tell you about that time I got shot? | 我跟你说过我中枪那次吗 |
[11:21] | Right in the chest. | 正中胸膛 |
[11:23] | – Bounced right off me. – Why don’t you, uh… | -直接弹开了 -你不如 |
[11:25] | Why don’t you go do some push-ups or something? | 去做点俯卧撑锻炼身体 |
[11:28] | Let the thinking folks do their jobs. | 让专家们好好工作 |
[11:31] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[11:44] | Mr. Binh says drop your speed to three knots | 平先生让你把航速降到3节 |
[11:46] | and adjust your rudder five degrees right. | 然后右转舵5度 |
[11:48] | OOD, drop to three knots. | 值日官 降速到3节 |
[11:49] | Turn starboard five degrees. | 右转舵5度 |
[11:50] | OOD, aye, helm all ahead one-third to three knots, | 值日官 收到 三分之一动力降速到3节 |
[11:53] | five degrees rudder,steady course 3-3-0. | 右转舵5度 稳定航向330 |
[11:54] | All ahead, one-third for three knots. | 三分之一动力降速到3节 |
[11:55] | Aye, my rudder is right five degrees. | 明白 已右转舵5度 |
[11:57] | Water’s crowded for people without the cure. | 你们这里没有治愈药 船还这么多 |
[11:59] | In Vietnam, sailors, fishermen, and pirates | 在越南 水手渔民还有海盗 |
[12:01] | always find a way to get the cure first. | 总有办法最先拿到治愈药 |
[12:03] | Pirate steal everything. | 那些海盗什么都抢 |
[12:08] | Tell him to make sure we stay clear. | 让他确保我们能避开别的船只 |
[12:09] | Any of those local tin cans come close to us, | 一旦有接近我们的小船 |
[12:12] | we’ll cut them in half with the laser. | 等着被激光切成两半吧 |
[12:14] | Got it. Hold on. | 找到了 等等 |
[12:16] | Oh. Laser. | 激光在这儿 |
[12:20] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:25] | Oh, Mr. Binh wants to remind you of the big celebration tonight. | 平先生提醒你们别忘了今晚的庆祝活动 |
[12:31] | The Vietnamese government wishes to thank you and honor you. | 越南政府想向你们致谢并表达敬意 |
[12:35] | Nathan James! | 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[12:36] | Governor will be there | 为了一睹内森·詹姆斯号舰员的真容 |
[12:37] | to meet the famous crew of Nathan James. | 当地领导人也会在场 |
[12:41] | Well, you tell him thank you. | 请向他转达我的感谢 |
[12:43] | As soon as we unload the cure, get it where it needs to go, | 等我们把治愈药运到指定地点 |
[12:45] | we’ll be there with bells on. | 就欣然赴约 |
[12:51] | With bells on. | 欣然赴约 |
[12:53] | I, uh, forget. How do you say your name? | 我忘了 你的名字怎么发音来着 |
[12:57] | – Ai. – Ai. | -艾 -艾 |
[12:58] | That’s a beautiful name. | 很美的名字 |
[13:00] | You going to the party tonight? | 你会参加今晚的宴会吗 |
[13:03] | With bells on. | 欣然赴约 |
[13:11] | What did he say? | 他刚才说什么 |
[13:36] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[13:38] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[13:39] | Hello, gorgeous! | 你好 美人儿 |
[13:42] | You were in Sydney. | 你不是在悉尼吗 |
[13:43] | Just a hop and a skip to Hong Kong from there. | 悉尼到香港就一眨眼的工夫 |
[13:45] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信你来了 |
[13:48] | Did you know? | 你原先就知道吗 |
[13:49] | I ordered it. | 是我让他来的 |
[13:59] | I counted one in the tower, two at every entrance. | 塔台有一人 每个入口有两人 |
[14:04] | And I take it the guys on bikes | 恐怕除了摩托车上的那些人 |
[14:05] | aren’t the only ones watching us. | 还有别人在监视我们 |
[14:07] | No, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[14:08] | You can expect eyes on you from now on. | 从现在起会有人注视你的一举一动 |
[14:57] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[14:58] | Oh, let me help. | 我来帮你翻译 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:03] | Yep. He says he doesn’t like your face. | 他说他不喜欢你的长相 |
[15:05] | The hell should I know what he’s saying? | 我怎么知道他在讲什么 |
[15:07] | Captain Chandler. | 钱德勒舰长 |
[15:10] | Welcome to Asia. | 欢迎来到亚洲 |
[15:11] | It is such an honor to meet you. | 见到您很荣幸 |
[15:14] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this moment. | 我期盼这一刻很久了 |
[15:16] | His words. | 他刚才说的话 |
[15:21] | “Tom Chandler… | “汤姆·钱德勒 |
[15:23] | handsome, smart, noble to a fault, | 仪表非凡 智慧过人 品格高尚 |
[15:26] | and the most stubborn sailor you’ll ever meet.” | 是你所见过的最顽强的水手 |
[15:29] | God, this guy really knows you. | 天啊 这家伙还真了解你 |
[15:33] | Please thank him for me. | 请替我谢谢他 |
[15:40] | And tell him, as I recall, | 告诉他 在我的记忆里 |
[15:44] | there was one sailor who was even more stubborn. | 还有一个更加顽强的水手 |
[15:49] | 舰长说谢谢你 他很高兴来到这里 | |
[15:51] | And could break your heart without breaking a sweat. | 可以不费吹灰之力便让你心碎一地 |
[16:04] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[16:06] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[16:08] | They told me our liaison | 他们告诉我 我们的联络人 |
[16:09] | had survived for months on her own | 在亚洲的一个疫情重灾区 |
[16:10] | in one of the hottest zones in Asia. | 单枪匹马地生存了几个月 |
[16:13] | I should have figured it was you. | 我应该想到是你的 |
[16:16] | And you… | 而你… |
[16:18] | the man who saved the world. | 是拯救了全世界的人 |
[16:21] | I just drove the ship. | 我只是开开船而已 |
[16:23] | Dr. Scott performed the miracles. | 斯科特博士才是缔造奇迹的人 |
[16:27] | Come. President Peng is waiting. | 走吧 彭主席在等你 |
[16:37] | So, Chief of Naval Operations, | 怎么 堂堂海军作战部长 |
[16:38] | and they only made you Captain? | 他们却只给你一个上校军衔 |
[16:40] | My choice. Captain suits me better. | 是我要求的 上校更适合我 |
[16:43] | Humility always did look good on you. | 你总是这么谦逊 |
[16:46] | Cooper. Your married name? | 库珀 这是你婚后的姓 |
[16:49] | Believe it or not, I found love after you. | 信不信由你 离开你之后我找到了真爱 |
[16:52] | Took a while. | 虽然花了点时间 |
[16:54] | Your decision, I’m sure. | 肯定是你的主意 |
[16:57] | We were barely back from our honeymoon | 我们刚度完蜜月 |
[16:58] | when I got dispatched to Southeast Asia | 我就被派到东南亚 |
[17:00] | to investigate the mysterious viral outbreak. | 去调查神秘的病毒爆发事件 |
[17:03] | Things fell apart pretty quickly, | 情况很快就失控了 |
[17:04] | and when I came up, well… | 等我明白过来时… |
[17:08] | everybody lost someone in the fire. | 每个人都在疫情中失去了亲人 |
[17:12] | I was sorry to hear about Darien. | 戴莉恩的事我很遗憾 |
[17:25] | President Peng says it is a great honor to meet you, | 彭主席说很荣幸见到你 |
[17:28] | and he wishes to welcome you to New China. | 他欢迎你来到新中国 |
[17:32] | Thank you for hosting this event. | 谢谢你举行了这次会面 |
[17:34] | I look forward to speaking with you. | 我很期待与您会谈 |
[17:43] | Wonderful. But first, we eat. | 太好了 但是我们先吃饭吧 |
[17:49] | Attention on deck. | 立正 |
[17:52] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[17:53] | Listen up. Coastal Vietnam has been delivered the cure | 听着 治愈药物已送达越南沿海地区 |
[17:55] | and is spreading it as we speak. | 正在安排分发 |
[17:58] | Bravo Zulu to each and every one of you. | 大家都干得不错 |
[18:00] | Now, the good people of this nation wish to thank us. | 现在 这个国家的人想要感谢我们 |
[18:04] | You lucky bastard. | 你这个幸运的混蛋 |
[18:06] | Hey, someone’s got to stand watch, my man. | 总得有人值班 兄弟 |
[18:08] | So, let’s remember this is a formal goodwill visit. | 那么 要记住这是一次正式友好的访问 |
[18:11] | They see us as beacons of hope, | 他们视我们为希望的灯塔 |
[18:13] | and we will behave ourselves accordingly. | 我们要以此来约束自己的言行 |
[18:16] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[18:18] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yes, ma’am. | -明白 长官 -明白 长官 |
[18:19] | Remember who you’re paired with. That is all. | 记住你和谁组队的 没别的了 |
[18:24] | Still the Wild West. | 不能掉以轻心 |
[18:25] | I want the CIC fully manned, all eyes peeled. | 战斗信息中心需要有人值守 保持警戒 |
[18:28] | Yes, sir. Rally point’s set. | 是 长官 集合点已经设好了 |
[18:30] | If you’re not home by 23:30, | 如果你们11点半还没回来 |
[18:32] | we’ll send the cavalry. | 我们会派人过去的 |
[18:33] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[18:34] | Ship’s yours, Lieutenant. | 船就交给你了 上尉 |
[18:36] | Don’t lose her. | 别搞丢了 |
[18:41] | Be careful out there, baby bro. | 注意安全 兄弟 |
[18:43] | Oh. Always. | 当然 |
[18:52] | Valkyrie. | 瓦尔基里 |
[18:54] | Wolfman. Got you something. | 狼人 我找到点东西 |
[19:06] | Codes to this joint’s security system. | 这里的安保系统的密码 |
[19:09] | Because I could. | 因为我做得到 |
[19:11] | What I can’t figure out | 我弄不懂的 |
[19:12] | is the cause of this noisy channel. | 是频道杂音的缘由 |
[19:15] | You know, it’s a big house. | 这是个大房子 |
[19:17] | Once the party’s over, two people could get lost, | 派对结束 两个人可以消失不见 |
[19:20] | find themselves alone in the dark somewhere. | 找个阴暗的地方 就单独两人 |
[19:23] | Espionage and romance | 在国外一边进行间谍活动 |
[19:25] | in a foreign locale. | 一边搞浪漫 |
[19:27] | A girl could get used to that. | 真让妹子有点小激动 |
[19:36] | All of Asia is here. | 亚洲各国领导人都在这 |
[19:39] | Laos, Cambodia, India. | 老挝 柬埔寨 印度 |
[19:44] | Even Vietnam showed up. | 甚至越南也来了 |
[19:46] | They’re on the brink of war with China. | 他们和中国处在战争边缘 |
[19:49] | They all came to kiss the ring and bring home the cure. | 他们都是来讨好中国然后带治愈药回去 |
[19:52] | As of nine months ago, | 九个月前 |
[19:54] | Peng was the Minister of State Security. | 彭曾是国家安全部长 |
[19:58] | He’s clearly moved up in the world. | 他在国际上的地位明显提升了 |
[20:00] | Perks of being the only one to survive in the state bunker. | 唯一一个在国家地堡里幸存下来的人的好处 |
[20:03] | Rumor is he killed all the top leadership | 谣传他杀了所有的高官 |
[20:06] | and waited out the plague next to their rotting bodies. | 在他们腐烂的尸体旁等到瘟疫结束 |
[20:11] | That’s his new head of State Security. | 那是他新任命的国家安全部长 |
[20:14] | His name… Lau Hu. | 他的名字 老虎 |
[20:16] | It’s Mandarin for “Tiger.” | 普通话意思是老虎 |
[20:19] | I’m not worried about tigers. | 我不担心老虎 |
[20:22] | I brought a Wolf. | 我带了匹狼来 |
[20:28] | Japan’s a no-show. | 日本没有出现 |
[20:30] | Makes me wonder if there was anyone left to sit. | 我在想他们还有没有人能出面 |
[20:34] | So the rumors are true… about the virus mutation? | 所以那些谣言是真的 关于病毒变异 |
[20:38] | You’re our man in Havana. | 你是我们的线人 |
[20:40] | I was hoping you would tell me. | 我还以为你能告诉我 |
[20:41] | Information is hard to come by in Hong Kong, | 在香港很难弄到情报 |
[20:44] | even for me. | 即使是我 |
[20:47] | And Peng will talk about everything | 彭什么都谈 |
[20:48] | but the elephant in the room. | 就是不谈显而易见的问题 |
[20:51] | Well, let’s poke the elephant. | 那我们就把话说破 |
[20:56] | To our host, President Peng. | 敬我们的东道主 彭主席 |
[21:04] | “And to you, Captain Chandler.” | 也敬你 钱德勒舰长 |
[21:07] | “The man who brought the cure to the world.” | 你医治了世界 |
[21:14] | I came to China with more. | 我来中国的时候带了更多 |
[21:17] | But I wonder, Mr. President, | 但我在想 主席先生 |
[21:21] | if I haven’t done enough. | 我是不是做的还不够 |
[21:27] | “I’m afraid I don’t understand.” | 对不起 我不太了解你的意思 |
[21:32] | Are you aware of the Scott Effect? | 您知道斯科特效应吗 |
[21:34] | It’s a scientific formula | 这是个科学公式 |
[21:36] | used to determine the critical number of people | 用来确定人数的临界值 |
[21:39] | needed to receive the contagious cure for it to spread effectively. | 需要给多少人注射传染性治愈药才能有效传播 |
[21:43] | Not enough people get a dose, cure burns out, | 如果得到治愈药的人不够多 一旦治愈药用完 |
[21:46] | and whole populations are left unprotected. | 所有人都岌岌可危 |
[21:51] | From what I hear, that may be happening here in Asia, | 据我所知 现在的亚洲可能就是这种情况 |
[21:56] | which means the cure we’ve been sending | 也就是说我们送来的治愈药 |
[21:58] | hasn’t gotten to the people who need it. | 并没有送达急需它的人手中 |
[22:02] | Captain, if you are implying | 舰长 如果你是在暗示 |
[22:06] | that I’m not doing enough to spread… | 我没有尽力分发 |
[22:08] | I’m a military man, Mr. President. | 我是个军人 主席先生 |
[22:11] | I don’t imply. | 我不会暗示 |
[22:13] | As I have told your president several times, | 正如我多次告诉你们的总统 |
[22:16] | we are doing everything we can, | 我们正在尽力而为 |
[22:18] | but even China cannot deliver the cure so quickly | 但就算是中国也没法在如此大范围内 |
[22:22] | over so large an area. | 迅速分发完治愈药 |
[22:24] | Due respect, Mr. President, | 恕我直言 主席先生 |
[22:27] | I don’t think you’re trying hard enough. | 我认为你并没有尽力 |
[22:29] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[22:30] | Sure, Honk Kong may get the cure. | 当然 香港也许已经得到了治愈药 |
[22:32] | Shanghai, maybe. | 还有上海 |
[22:35] | But what about the countries around you? | 但你们周边的国家呢 |
[22:37] | Doses of the cure languish | 在我们说话这会儿 |
[22:38] | inside Chinese warehouses as we speak. | 治愈药正在中国的仓库里渐渐失效 |
[22:41] | While the rest of Asia goes begging, | 虽然亚洲的其它国家都在苦苦央求 |
[22:44] | nobody here seems to be complaining. | 但在座的各位似乎却没有不满 |
[22:46] | I don’t know if they’re afraid of you. | 我不知道他们是不是怕你 |
[22:48] | I’m certainly not. | 但我肯定不怕 |
[22:52] | If you won’t spread the cure, | 如果你还是不分发治愈药 |
[22:55] | my president wishes you to know that we will. | 我的总统想让你知道 我们会分发 |
[22:59] | Does China really want to be on the wrong side of history? | 中国真的想在历史长河中站错边吗 |
[23:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:15] | I have pressing business. | 我有要事要处理 |
[23:28] | How’d I do? | 我表现的怎么样 |
[23:30] | The elephant has been poked. | 话说得很破 |
[24:10] | I was expecting a garden party, maybe some iced tea. | 我还以为会是个花园派对 喝喝冰茶什么的 |
[24:14] | This is more like a strip club. | 这更像个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[24:15] | I guess this is their apocalyptic idea of a goodwill visit. | 他们大概觉得在世界末日里 友好访问就该这样 |
[24:19] | More like a liberty call. | 不如说是自由的召唤 |
[24:23] | I don’t want to insult anybody, | 我不想表现的太无礼 |
[24:24] | but we’re out of here in 30 minutes. | 不过我们半个小时后就撤吧 |
[24:29] | You’re cute! | 你真英俊 |
[24:32] | Lots of pretty girl! | 一大把漂亮妞 |
[24:35] | Make that 20. | 20分钟后撤 |
[24:39] | – You got a little… – What? | -你这有点 -什么 |
[24:40] | Wait. | 别动 |
[24:52] | Chu’a. Chu’a. | 治异药 治异药 |
[24:53] | Chu’a. Does that mean “Cure”? | 治异药 你是说”治愈药”吗 |
[24:55] | I don’t know what you’re saying, but I’m very happy to be here. | 我不知道你在说什么 但我在这里玩的很开心 |
[25:07] | Lasers. | 激光 |
[25:08] | Not quite the kind we use, but, yeah. | 虽然不太像我们用的那种 不过没错 |
[25:11] | This place is great. | 这地方很棒 |
[25:12] | Before the virus, best club in town. | 病毒爆发前 这是城里最好的夜店 |
[25:15] | From here, people will rush every direction, spreading the cure. | 从这里开始 人们将向全国各地分发治愈药 |
[25:19] | You bring life back to Vietnam. | 你们为越南重新带来了生机 |
[25:49] | Uh, sir? | 长官 |
[25:56] | Standard military attack formation. | 标准军事攻击阵型 |
[25:59] | Gator, you seeing this? | 领航员 你看到了吗 |
[26:00] | Yes. Their AIS codes are vastly different. | 看到了 他们的自动识别系统代码非常不同 |
[26:03] | First one’s a chemical tanker flying a Liberian flag. | 第一艘是悬挂利比亚国旗的化学油轮 |
[26:06] | The second’s an oiler from Marshall Islands. | 第二艘是马绍尔群岛的采油船 |
[26:09] | Bottom’s a-a Chinese Class B fishing boat. | 最后是一艘中国B级捕鱼船 |
[26:13] | They’re headed right for us. | 他们直奔我们这儿来 |
[26:15] | Keep an eye on them. | 盯着点 |
[26:43] | Just water, skipper. | 不过是水 船长 |
[26:47] | Lieutenant, we shove off tomorrow, | 上尉 我们明天出发 |
[26:51] | gassing up at Pho Kong. | 在弗港补给 |
[26:52] | It’s all ahead stupid to Okinawa. | 要一直开去冲绳 |
[26:55] | Be a cargo plane | 有架开往圣路易斯的货机 |
[26:56] | bound for St. Louis there with your name on it. | 乘客里已经加上了你的名字 |
[27:03] | Sir. | 长官 |
[27:04] | Orders from the CNO. | 海军作战部长的命令 |
[27:07] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[27:08] | Be with Kara. Meet your boy. | 回到卡拉身边 见你儿子 |
[27:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[27:23] | What? Got to see his boy. | 怎么了 得让他见儿子 |
[27:27] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[27:30] | 10 more minutes. | 再玩十分钟 |
[27:34] | Surface, where are those boats? | 水面作战系统 那些船在哪 |
[27:36] | Still in formation, sir, but they’ve diverted. | 依然保持阵型 长官 但它们散开了 |
[27:42] | They’re heading around the bend here, | 它们往这儿的海湾去了 |
[27:44] | toward Bach Dang River. | 开向巴丹河 |
[27:46] | There’s no way a tanker’s getting up that river. | 油轮是开不进去的 |
[27:48] | No, but they could anchor in this inlet. | 对 但它们可以在这个水湾停靠 |
[27:51] | Why do that when there’s a deep water harbor here? | 明明这儿有深水港为什么还要停那儿 |
[27:54] | I think they’re hiding. | 我认为它们在躲藏 |
[27:55] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[27:57] | We should radio the C.O. | 我们得跟指挥官联系 |
[27:59] | No, not on an open line. | 不能用公开线路 |
[28:01] | – The threat’s at sea, not on land. – Unconfirmed. | -威胁来自海上而非陆地 -无法确定 |
[28:04] | We’ll send the helo to the rally point. | 我们派架直升机去集合点 |
[28:05] | It can be there in 10 minutes. | 只用十分钟 |
[28:08] | ASTAC, prep the Romeo. | 反潜艇战术管制 准备直升机 |
[28:12] | By not calling the C.O., | 不和指挥官联系 |
[28:13] | we’re not giving him any warning. | 我们就没法警告他 |
[28:16] | 10 minutes. | 就十分钟 |
[28:24] | China is still a great nation. | 中国仍是个大国 |
[28:27] | President Michener hoped | 米切纳总统希望 |
[28:28] | that you would be our partner in this endeavor. | 你们能与我们合作共克难关 |
[28:32] | And we are. | 我们正在合作 |
[28:34] | But there is only so much we can do. | 但力不从心 |
[28:36] | We are under constant attack by warlords, pirates, | 我们不断遭到军阀和海盗的袭击 |
[28:40] | and our own neighbors. | 连我们的邻居也参与其中 |
[28:42] | Vietnam continues to confront us on our southern borders. | 越南不断地在我们的南边疆制造冲突 |
[28:46] | And what does America do to help, Captain? | 美国帮的什么忙呢 舰长 |
[28:50] | You deliver more cure to my enemies. | 你们给我们的敌人提供治愈药 |
[28:55] | I think you got the wrong idea. | 我认为你搞错了 |
[28:59] | Nathan James landed in sovereign Vietnamese territory | 内森·詹姆斯号在越南属地停靠 |
[29:02] | on a humanitarian mission. | 是去实施人道援助 |
[29:04] | A humanitarian mission. | 人道援助 |
[29:08] | And yet you deliver the cure | 你们用导弹驱逐舰 |
[29:11] | using a Guided Missile Destroyer. | 提供治疗 |
[29:16] | So tell me, Captain, | 告诉我 舰长 |
[29:19] | do I really have the wrong idea? | 我真的搞错了吗 |
[29:31] | Sabrehawk touch down. | 剑鹰降落 |
[29:36] | I have Sabrehawk touching down at the L.Z. | 剑鹰在着落点降落 |
[29:39] | Lincoln’s on his way to the club. | 林肯在去夜店的路上 |
[29:47] | You guys ready? C.O. wants to shove off. | 你们玩好了吗 指挥官要走了 |
[29:50] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在 -对 |
[29:51] | – Where’s Miller and Diaz? – I haven’t seen them. | -米勒和迪亚兹呢 -没看见 |
[29:53] | Mr. Binh has a van pulling up for us out back. | 平先生在后门为我们准备了一辆货车 |
[29:56] | I’ll find the others. Meet you there. | 我去找其他人 在那儿见 |
[30:00] | Finally, they let us come, have a good time tonight. | 他们终于肯让我们来了 玩个痛快 |
[30:03] | – You know, when I found… – Where’s Diaz? | -当我找到 -迪亚兹呢 |
[30:04] | On the verge of a life-changing experience. | 他正在体验改变人生的非凡经历呢 |
[30:08] | And then I saw you… | 接着我就看见了你 |
[30:09] | Get to the van. | 到货车上集合 |
[30:12] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[30:15] | I’ll come back for you, okay? | 我会回来找你的 |
[30:16] | All right, don’t forget me. | 别忘了我 |
[30:22] | The bogies have stopped squawking. | 转向架的声音停止了 |
[30:23] | They’re trying to hide. | 他们正试图隐藏 |
[30:27] | Okay, now we should alert the C.O. | 我们现在应该通知指挥官了 |
[30:29] | and have him meet the helo at the rally point. | 让他在集合点和直升机会合 |
[30:36] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[30:52] | No contact with the C.O. | 联系不上指挥官 |
[31:01] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[31:02] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[31:13] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[31:49] | Nathan James, do you copy?! | 内森·詹姆斯号 收到了吗 |
[32:23] | Nathan James. Sabrehawk One. | 内森·詹姆斯号 剑鹰一号 |
[32:25] | We have no contact with Lincoln or the landing team. | 我们联系不上林肯或是登陆队 |
[32:29] | They got away. I chased them as far as I could. | 他们逃走了 我追到实在追不上了 |
[32:31] | I circled back to the club. | 只好绕回到夜店 |
[32:33] | Lincoln’s dead. So’s the security detail. | 林肯及他的保镖都牺牲了 |
[32:35] | My radio’s dead. They must have blasted the place with an EMP. | 我的无线电失灵了 他们一定用了电磁脉冲 |
[32:38] | Mercs got the C.O., X.O., Miller. | 雇佣兵抓了指挥官 大副 米勒 |
[32:41] | I didn’t see who else. | 其他人没看见 |
[32:43] | They got in a van and headed north, northwest, | 他们上了一辆货车 向北西北方向去了 |
[32:44] | and I lost them. | 然后就跟丢了 |
[32:46] | These guys are pros, and they wanted hostages. | 那些家伙是专业人士 他们想要人质 |
[32:50] | We’ll call the James from the helo, | 我们在直升机上联系詹姆斯号 |
[32:52] | and then we’ll fly over and try to find that van. | 然后试着找到那辆货车 |
[32:54] | Couldn’t have gotten too far. | 应该没走多远 |
[32:57] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |
[33:08] | Sir, communications with the helo are down. | 长官 和直升机的联系中断了 |
[33:11] | What do you mean, down? | 什么叫中断了 |
[33:12] | She just stopped squawking over IFF. | 敌我识别系统没有声音了 |
[33:14] | Not answering my hails. | 没人回复我 |
[33:15] | We’ve lost contact with everyone on the ground. | 我们与陆地上的人都失去联系了 |
[33:28] | Six miles to the pier. | 离码头不到十公里 |
[33:32] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[33:40] | I say again, | 重复 |
[33:41] | Sabrehawk One, this is Nathan James. | 剑鹰一号 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[33:43] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[33:44] | Sir, six miles to the rally point. | 长官 到集合点只有不到十公里 |
[33:45] | – I can take a few guys in a jeep. – Negative. | -我可以带几个人上吉普车 -不行 |
[33:47] | Not when we don’t know the situation on the ground. | 没确定地面情况之前不能贸然行动 |
[33:49] | But, sir… | 但是 长官 |
[33:50] | Our entire senior leadership is radio-silent. | 所有高级将领都联系不上了 |
[33:52] | Just give me a minute. | 等会儿 |
[33:53] | – Do you copy? – Lieutenant. | -收到吗 -上尉 |
[33:55] | Sabrehawk One, this is Nathan James. | 剑鹰一号 这是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[33:57] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[33:59] | That’s our translator. | 那是我们的翻译 |
[34:01] | She was at the club. | 她应该在夜店 |
[34:18] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[34:20] | He’s saying all the right things. | 他说的都是对的 |
[34:22] | I don’t believe a word of it. | 但我不买他的账 |
[34:29] | What is she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[34:31] | Vietnam is not responsible. | 不是越南干的 |
[34:34] | – She swears it. – For what? | -她发誓 -什么事 |
[34:35] | I-I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:37] | Captain, there’s been an attack in Vietnam. | 舰长 越南发生了袭击事件 |
[34:40] | The James? | 詹姆斯号吗 |
[34:41] | The president just broke radio silence. | 总统刚刚打破了无线电静默 |
[34:44] | He’s ordered you back home. | 他命令你回去 |
[34:45] | You see, Captain. | 你看 舰长 |
[34:47] | You see now who is the true enemy of peace. | 现在你知道谁是和平真正的敌人了 |
[35:18] | Hai. | 是 |
[35:23] | C.O., X.O., | 指挥官 大副 |
[35:25] | Master Chief, Mason, Rios, | 军士长 梅森 里欧斯 |
[35:30] | Diaz, Lincoln, | 迪亚兹 林肯 |
[35:33] | Miller, Riley, | 米勒 莱利 |
[35:36] | Harris, DaCunha, | 哈里斯 达科亚 |
[35:40] | Carlton Burk, and Green | 卡尔顿·博克 还有格林 |
[35:43] | officially M.I.A. | 正式判定失踪 |
[35:45] | Nathan James must sortie into international waters. | 内森·詹姆斯必须进入国际海域 |
[35:48] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[35:51] | If there is a coordinated attack, | 如果真发生了协同攻击 |
[35:53] | you are too vulnerable in the harbor. | 你们停在港口太危险了 |
[35:55] | Stand down until support can arrive. | 支援到达前暂时撤退 |
[35:58] | Support? | 什么支援 |
[35:58] | We’re 8,000 miles from nowhere. | 我们周围都没有人烟 |
[36:02] | Those are CONPLAN standing orders. | 这是应急计划部门的常行命令 |
[36:04] | You do understand what you’re asking me to do? | 你知道你在要求我做什么吗 |
[36:06] | Sortie 25 nautical miles offshore | 出海二十五海里 |
[36:09] | and check in for further instructions. | 等待进一步指示 |
[36:14] | Consider this a direct order from the Commander in Chief. | 这是最高统帅的直接命令 |
[36:21] | Nathan James copies all. | 内森·詹姆斯号收到 |
[36:24] | Roger, out. | 明白 完毕 |
[36:54] | OOD, come to emergency full power | 值日官 启用应急全速 |
[36:57] | and get the shafts rolling. | 拔锚起航 |
[36:58] | Aye, sir. CCS bridge, | 是 长官 中心控制台 舰桥 |
[37:00] | come to emergency full power. | 启用应急全速 |
[37:03] | Attention all hands. | 全体注意 |
[37:04] | Station the sea and anchor detail. | 布置海面和锚固小队 |
[37:19] | – So you’ll be okay. – Yeah. | -你不会有事吧 -没事 |
[37:20] | I need to stay and talk Peng out of using this | 我得留下说服彭别拿这做借口 |
[37:22] | as an excuse to invade Vietnam. | 入侵越南 |
[37:26] | Give me a few days, and I’ll see you in St. Louis. | 我就去几天 然后我们在圣路易斯见 |
[37:29] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别干什么傻事 |
[37:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry our reunion was so brief. | 真遗憾我们才团聚了这么短的时间 |
[37:37] | And I’m sorry about Nathan James. | 内森·詹姆斯号的事我也很遗憾 |
[37:39] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[38:45] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[38:46] | They didn’t say they were dead. | 他们没说他们死了 |
[38:49] | The message from POTUS… | 总统发来的消息 |
[38:50] | They didn’t say the sailors were killed. | 他们没说人都死了 |
[38:52] | I don’t know. I mean, I-I guess not. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[38:54] | We don’t know what happened. | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[38:55] | Standing orders will have Nathan James | 根据常行命令 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[38:57] | sortie for its own security. | 为求自保需要出海 |
[38:58] | It’ll take days for any reinforcements | 增援部队赶到海防 |
[39:00] | to get to Hai Phong. | 要花上好几天 |
[39:01] | If our crew was taken somewhere | 如果我们的船员 |
[39:03] | being held hostage, | 被劫持了 |
[39:05] | the trail will run cold by then. | 到时候线索就全断了 |
[39:07] | I’m going to Vietnam. | 我要去越南 |
[39:09] | But, uh, how? | 但是 怎么去 |
[39:10] | I’ll figure out a way. | 我会想办法 |
[39:12] | Get a message to POTUS. | 给总统发一条信息 |
[39:13] | Let him know we’re going to hook up with Nathan James. | 告诉他我们要与内森·詹姆斯号会合 |
[39:15] | I’m going to find Slattery and his crew. | 我要找到斯莱特里和船员 |
[39:17] | – Okay. – But wait till we’re in secure airspace. | -好吧 -但是得等到我们进入安全空域 |
[39:19] | – You understand? – Yeah, yeah. I get it. | -你明白了吗 -我明白 |
[39:22] | Hey! Stop the plane! | 快停下 |
[39:24] | Open it up! | 开舱门 |
[39:27] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[39:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:39] | Tom, are you insane? | 汤姆 你疯了吗 |
[39:40] | That’s the only plane home for weeks. | 接下来好几个星期都不会有返程的飞机了 |
[39:43] | I need you to get me to Vietnam. | 我要你送我去越南 |
[39:54] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[39:55] | I have contacts other side of town. | 我在城市的另一头有联络人 |
[39:57] | We can’t go back into Hong Kong | 我们不可能不引人注意地 |
[39:58] | without raising a few eyebrows. | 潜回香港 |
[40:00] | You haven’t changed a bit, have you? | 你真是一点都没变啊 |
[40:02] | Still the cowboy? | 还是那个毛头小子 |
[40:03] | And you’re no translator. | 你也不是翻译 |
[40:04] | I saw the Glock tucked into the back of your pants. | 我看到你裤子后面塞的格洛克手枪了 |
[40:07] | You must have friends in the Chinese air force | 你肯定在中国空军里有朋友 |
[40:09] | or access to a less conspicuous set of wheels. | 或者能搞到不那么可疑的交通工具 |
[40:12] | I can make a few calls from the road. | 我能在路上打几个电话 |
[40:19] | Ma’am, you need to stay buckled. | 女士 请回座位系好安全带 |
[40:21] | You got to turn the plane around. | 赶紧把飞机调头 |
[40:22] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -我说得很清楚 |
[40:24] | If we turn around, we need to call St. Louis. | 如果我们要调头 就必须联系圣路易斯那边 |
[40:25] | You cannot call anyone, all right? | 你谁都不能联系 |
[40:28] | It’ll be four hours before we’re in secure airspace, okay? | 我们得开四个小时才会到达安全空域 |
[40:30] | You got to just go back. | 你得调头 |
[40:33] | This is a matter of national security. | 这事关国家安全 |
[40:37] | It’s your ass if CNO’s pissed. | 如果惹怒了海军作战部长就全都怪你 |
[40:39] | I’ll take the heat. | 责任我来担 |
[40:42] | HKG, this is Cowboy 3722. | 香港机场 这里是牛仔3722 |
[40:45] | We are declaring an in-flight emergency. | 我们出现空中紧急事故 |
[40:47] | Requesting immediate landing on runway 2-5. | 请求迫降在2-5跑道 |
[40:53] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[40:56] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[40:59] | They’ve turned around. | 他们调头了 |
[41:05] | Val! | 瓦尔 |