时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[00:11] | Are they coming to help or to finish the job? | 他们是来帮忙还是来了结此事的 |
[00:13] | In the jeep — now. | 上吉普车 快 |
[00:15] | We don’t know who blew up that plane. | 我们还不知道是谁炸了那架飞机 |
[00:17] | There’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案 |
[00:18] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[00:22] | Weapons?! | 武器呢 |
[00:23] | In the bag. | 在袋子里 |
[00:58] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:22] | Copy. | 收到 |
[01:23] | 25 nautical miles off the coast | 距海岸线25海里 |
[01:25] | in vicinity of 2.60 north by 106.94 east. | 在北纬2.60° 东经106.94°附近 |
[01:35] | I just got off the phone with the Vietnamese. | 我刚跟越南人打完电话 |
[01:38] | Eight of their own security team | 在夜店门口 他们自己的警卫员 |
[01:39] | were gunned down outside a nightclub. | 被干掉了8个 |
[01:42] | We put the James in Vietnam to send a message. | 我们让詹姆斯号去越南是为了发出信息 |
[01:44] | Peng just sent one right back to us. | 彭给我们回了一条 |
[01:46] | Captain Chandler’s plane | 钱德勒舰长的飞机 |
[01:47] | will be in secure airspace in less than four hours. | 四小时内会进入安全空域 |
[01:49] | We’ll get a better read on Peng when we talk to him. | 跟他谈过之后我们才能了解彭的想法 |
[01:53] | The James is safely off the Vietnamese coast. | 詹姆斯号已经安全离开越南海岸 |
[01:56] | They’re at EMCON, awaiting further instructions from us. | 他们已实行电磁管制 正等待进一步指示 |
[01:58] | Still no word from any of the missing sailors? | 失踪的水手还是没有消息吗 |
[02:00] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[02:10] | Who the hell is in charge here? | 谁是这里的负责人 |
[02:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:13] | My man needs a doctor. | 我的人需要医生 |
[02:15] | The dressing isn’t stopping the bleeding. | 衣服止不了血 |
[02:16] | At least let me take a look at it. | 至少让我看看他的伤口 |
[02:18] | Hey, hey, hey. If we’re hostages, you don’t want to lose one. | 如果我们是人质 你不想有人死吧 |
[02:20] | Hey, get your hands off her! | 别碰她 |
[02:23] | I want to talk to the man in charge! | 我要跟负责人谈谈 |
[02:25] | I want to talk to the man in charge! | 我要跟负责人谈谈 |
[02:40] | Hang in there, Mason. | 坚持住 梅森 |
[02:42] | Hang in there, buddy. We’re gonna get you some help. | 坚持住 兄弟 我们会找人帮你的 |
[02:44] | Does anyone speak English? Our man needs help. | 有人说英语吗 我们的人需要帮助 |
[02:47] | He needs help! | 他需要帮助 |
[02:49] | Don’t just stand there! | 别干站着 |
[02:52] | I can help him if you give me some damn equipment. | 给我一些设备我就能帮他 |
[02:55] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[02:57] | Just give me some equipment! | 给我一些设备 |
[02:59] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[03:24] | I say again, this is Zephyr. Alpha Team, come in. | 重复 我是西风 阿尔法小队请回答 |
[03:28] | Anyone from Alpha Team, this is Zephyr. | 阿尔法小队谁在 我是西风 |
[03:31] | Are you sure this is on the right channel? | 你确定频道调对了吗 |
[03:32] | It’s the right channel, and it’s been clear all week. | 频道没错 而且整周都没问题 |
[03:35] | Alpha Team, Zephyr — come in. | 阿尔法小队 我是西风 回答 |
[03:37] | We’ve been operating on EHF. | 我们一直都在用高频 |
[03:38] | It’s completely secure. | 绝对安全 |
[03:40] | If they’re not answering, | 如果他们没回应 |
[03:41] | it’s because Peng took them out, that mother f– | 肯定是因为彭把他们抓了 他妈… |
[03:45] | You need me to drive? | 需要我来开车吗 |
[03:47] | I’ll be fine, sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[03:49] | Let’s just get out of this hellhole. | 赶紧离开这个破地方 |
[03:56] | Hey, no comms in the area. | 这里无法进行通讯 |
[03:58] | Phones are still down. | 电话还是打不通 |
[03:59] | Radios are still FUBAR. Nothing I can do. | 无线电也一团乱 我什么都做不了 |
[04:01] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们先离开这里 |
[04:03] | Thank you. That’s very sweet of you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[04:04] | We have to get back to our ship. Thank you. | 但我们得回舰上去 谢谢你 |
[04:07] | We’re sticking out like sore thumbs. | 我们这一身太显眼了 |
[04:08] | We got to get a change of clothes before we get to the pier. | 得先去换件衣服再去码头 |
[04:11] | O.O.D, any contact on radar or visual? | 值日官 雷达上或可视范围内有什么发现吗 |
[04:14] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[04:16] | Anything? | 你这边呢 |
[04:17] | No, and local frequencies are clear. | 没有 本地频率没有被干扰 |
[04:19] | They all had radios, | 他们都带着无线电 |
[04:21] | and not one of them had a chance to contact us. | 但却没有一个人联络我们 |
[04:22] | – Must’ve been a very quick hit. – You were right. | -袭击一定发生得非常迅速 -你是对的 |
[04:24] | We should’ve warned them earlier. | 我们应该早点提醒他们的 |
[04:27] | It was a tough call. | 当时很难做出决定 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | St. Louis said stay offshore, but they didn’t say | 圣路易斯让我们待在海上 |
[04:33] | we had to sit here with our thumbs up our asses. | 但他们没让我们在这坐以待毙 |
[04:35] | You want to find those three boats? | 你想去找那三条船 |
[04:36] | They disappeared around that bay one hour before the attack. | 他们在袭击发生前一小时在海湾那里消失了 |
[04:39] | If we chase them, we could be out of position for a rescue. | 如果去追踪他们 我们可能会错过搜救 |
[04:41] | If our people are on those boats, | 如果我们的人在那些船上 |
[04:42] | we still have a chance to catch them. | 那我们还有机会救出他们 |
[04:48] | O.O.D, head 1-8-5 toward Do Son. | 值日官 185度航向开往涂山半岛 |
[04:51] | Left full rudder — steady course 1-8-5. | 左满舵 稳定航向185 |
[04:58] | Damn it. I can’t see shit without my glasses. | 妈的 没有眼镜我什么也看不见 |
[05:00] | I need clamps. | 我需要钳子 |
[05:01] | I need clamps! Clamps! | 我需要钳子 钳子 |
[05:03] | Rags and gauze are not enough. | 光有破布不够 |
[05:07] | Green got away. | 格林逃掉了 |
[05:10] | M-Maybe Burk did, too. | 博克可能也逃出去了 |
[05:12] | No doubt. | 肯定的 |
[05:14] | Probably back on the James right now. | 可能现在已经回到詹姆斯号上了 |
[05:16] | They had EMPs. | 他们有电磁脉冲 |
[05:17] | That’s how they cut off the comms. | 他们就是这样切断了通讯 |
[05:19] | I know, son. I know. | 我知道 孩子 我知道 |
[05:30] | What are they doing? Are they taking him? | 他们干什么 要把他带走吗 |
[05:34] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[05:37] | Stop! Stop! No, no! | 住手 住手 不行 |
[05:38] | This man can’t be moved! | 你们不能移动他 |
[05:39] | This man can’t be moved! Put him back! | 你们不能移动他 别动他 |
[05:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[05:45] | You son of a bitch! | 你们这群混蛋 |
[05:47] | You son of a bitch! | 你们这群混蛋 |
[05:55] | Maybe they’ve got a doctor for him. | 也许他们给他找了个医生 |
[06:21] | They’re looking for us. | 他们在找我们 |
[06:24] | I count eight. | 有八个人 |
[06:26] | They want us alive, right? | 他们应该想要活口 对吧 |
[06:27] | That gives us the advantage. | 这是我们的优势 |
[06:31] | We need a couple of them alive… | 我们得留几个活口 |
[06:34] | if we’re gonna find out where our people are. | 才能找出我们的人的下落 |
[06:44] | Sir? | 总统阁下 |
[06:45] | Shackleton and Hayward are scheduled to dock in Okinawa | 沙克顿号和海华德号预计三小时内 |
[06:48] | in less than three hours. | 会在冲绳靠岸 |
[06:49] | I suggest we refuel them immediately | 我建议让他们立即补给燃料 |
[06:51] | and deploy them to Hai Phong. | 然后派他们去海防 |
[06:53] | Refuel, yes, but we still might need those ships | 补燃料 没错 但我们或许还需要这些船 |
[06:54] | to investigate the mutations in Japan. | 在日本调查病毒变异的事 |
[06:57] | Let’s not forget why we sent Chandler to Asia | 别忘了我们最初派钱德勒 |
[06:58] | in the first place. | 去亚洲的原因 |
[07:00] | I don’t think it’s prudent to send anybody else into the region | 我认为在了解情况前继续派人前往该地区 |
[07:03] | till we have a better sense of the situation, sir. | 不是个明智之举 总统阁下 |
[07:05] | Uh, Mr. President, someone took 13 of our people. | 总统先生 有人掳走了我方十三人 |
[07:09] | Now, I don’t care if it’s Peng, the Vietnamese, or pirates. | 我不管是彭干的 还是越南 或海盗 |
[07:12] | The James is sitting out there without its X.O., | 詹姆斯号正杵在那儿 没有大副 |
[07:15] | without its C.O. — on its own. | 没有指挥官 孤立无援 |
[07:20] | Once the James comes off EMCON, | 一旦詹姆斯号结束电磁管制 |
[07:22] | we’re going to need to have full communication capability. | 我们就需要进行通讯 |
[07:25] | Audio noise we can deal with. We’re not getting any video. | 噪音可以将就 但我们接收不到任何视讯 |
[07:28] | Val was working on it before she left, | 瓦尔走之前就在处理这个问题 |
[07:30] | but see what you can figure out. | 但你看看有没有办法 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:33] | And if you’re right, Alex, if it is Peng, | 如果你说对了 亚历克斯 若真是彭 |
[07:35] | this could be a trap to get our only | 那么这有可能是个陷阱 好将我们仅有的 |
[07:37] | three West-Pac destroyers in one place. | 三艘西太平洋驱逐舰一网打尽 |
[07:39] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:40] | We wait till we hear from Captain Chandler. | 我们先等候钱德勒舰长的消息 |
[07:42] | Meantime, nothing leaves this room. | 在那之前 我们不动声色 |
[07:44] | – Understood? – Yes. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[07:53] | What makes you think this friend of yours | 你为什么认为你这位朋友 |
[07:54] | will be willing to help us? | 会愿意帮助我们 |
[07:56] | She was a pilot for Doctors Without Borders, | 她曾是无国界医生组织的飞行员 |
[07:58] | one of the best I’ve ever seen. | 我所见过最优秀的飞行员之一 |
[08:00] | When the plague hit, she couldn’t get out of China, | 瘟疫爆发时她没能离开中国 |
[08:02] | but she still risked getting infected | 但她仍冒着被感染的风险 |
[08:04] | to run aid to isolated regions. | 将支援送到偏远地区 |
[08:06] | Before Peng emerged, | 在彭崭露头角之前 |
[08:07] | I used my contacts to help her target the hardest-hit areas. | 我运用我的关系帮助她确认疫情最重的区域 |
[08:10] | We smuggled food, fuel, other provisions. | 我们走私食物 燃料 和其他物资 |
[08:14] | Once Peng took power and you delivered the cure, | 彭掌权后 你们送来了治愈药 |
[08:16] | I slipped into a more diplomatic role. | 我转而采取比较圆通的手段 |
[08:20] | Jesse did not. | 杰西没有这么做 |
[08:21] | Uh, she’s a bit paranoid about new people. | 她对陌生人有点多疑 |
[08:25] | Why don’t you hang here? Let me talk to her first. | 你们在这等着吧 我先去和她谈谈 |
[08:32] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[08:35] | Jesse?! | 杰西 |
[08:42] | You want to do the honors? | 这份荣幸就交给你了如何 |
[08:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:01] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[09:06] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[09:10] | Oh, hey, Sasha. | 嗨 萨莎 |
[09:14] | Jesus, Jesse! | 天啊 杰西 |
[09:15] | Who are these? Your goons? | 他们是谁 你的打手吗 |
[09:17] | Come to finish the job for Peng? | 来为彭收拾残局吗 |
[09:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:21] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[09:22] | I don’t have a clue. | 不知道 |
[09:23] | Guangzhou — that little hellhole | 广州 那个本应该 |
[09:25] | no one was supposed to know about. | 没人知道的破地方 |
[09:27] | We show up — it’s crawling with PLA. | 我们到了后发现到处都是解放军 |
[09:30] | If you had told me Peng was moving his missiles, | 如果你把彭要转移导弹这件事告诉我 |
[09:33] | we wouldn’t have walked into a trap! | 我们就不会走进那个陷阱 |
[09:34] | I didn’t have any idea about Peng moving anything! | 我根本不知道彭要转移什么 |
[09:36] | Well, it was bad luck for us, | 要么是我们点太背 |
[09:38] | or someone told them we were coming. | 要么就是有人告诉了他我们要过去 |
[09:40] | ‘Cause Lau Hu was there waiting. | 因为老虎就在那等着呢 |
[09:42] | My brother, all my friends — mowed down. | 我哥哥和我所有朋友 全被杀了 |
[09:47] | Jesse, I didn’t know anything about that. | 杰西 这件事我一点都不知道 |
[09:51] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[09:52] | Believe you? | 相信你 |
[09:53] | You already got a deluxe suite in Peng’s mansion. | 你在彭的大宅里有间豪华套房 |
[09:57] | Or have you moved into the master? | 还是说你已经成为宅子的主人了 |
[10:01] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[10:03] | I came here to stop Peng from hoarding the cure. | 我来这是为了阻止彭囤积治愈药的 |
[10:06] | Now, he just tried to kill me — | 就在刚刚 他还想杀了我 |
[10:08] | all of us, actually. | 杀了我们所有人 |
[10:09] | I think anyone I’m with at this point | 我想现在无论谁跟我在一起 都会成为 |
[10:11] | is fair game. | 被追杀的对象 |
[10:13] | And his MSS are 10 minutes behind us. | 还有十分钟国家安全部的人就要追来了 |
[10:15] | I’m very sorry about your friends. | 你朋友的遭遇 我很遗憾 |
[10:17] | I’ve lost too many myself. | 我自己也失去了很多朋友 |
[10:20] | And as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[10:21] | Peng’s been pissing all over their graves, | 彭可没打算让他们安息 |
[10:23] | but your cover’s blown now. | 但现在你的避难所也被发现了 |
[10:25] | So we should all probably go. | 我们还是快走吧 |
[10:30] | We need the helo. | 我们需要直升机 |
[10:34] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[10:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:44] | – Sonar? – Nothing yet, sir. | -声纳有发现吗 -还没有 长官 |
[10:46] | And we are clear of land. | 我们已经远离陆地了 |
[10:47] | We’ve got something on radar. | 雷达上面有发现 |
[10:48] | – Sonar has it, as well. – Is it a ship? | -声纳也检测到了 -是艘船吗 |
[10:51] | It’s broadcasting a commercial radar | 它的雷达系统是商用雷达 |
[10:52] | and identifying it as a fishing vessel on the AIS, | 船舶自动识别系统显示那是艘渔船 |
[10:55] | but it’s not one of the three ships we tracked | 但却不是我们追踪过的那三艘其中的 |
[10:57] | coming in. | 任何一艘 |
[10:59] | Sonar, give me a set of cans. | 声纳 给我一副耳机 |
[11:09] | Got some engine noise. | 听到了发动机的噪音 |
[11:12] | That’s the same ship that ID’d itself | 这是之前表明过身份的 |
[11:14] | as the Chinese Class B fishing vessel. | 那艘中国B级捕鱼船 |
[11:16] | Yes, sir. I believe so, sir. | 是的 长官 我也这么认为 |
[11:17] | You can change your call sign, | 你可以改变通信讯号 |
[11:18] | but not the way your engine rattles. | 却没法改变发动机发出的声音 |
[11:20] | Gator, tell the OOD to get us closer. | 领航员 告诉值日官开近一些 |
[11:21] | – Roger. – Any sign of those other two ships? | -收到 -有发现另外两艘船的踪迹吗 |
[11:23] | – No, sir. – It’s been five hours. | -没有 长官 -已经过去五小时了 |
[11:25] | They could be long gone by now. | 他们很可能早就走了 |
[11:38] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[11:40] | I don’t think they’re Vietnamese. | 我觉得不是越南人 |
[11:41] | Seems like a hodgepodge. | 好像什么人都有 |
[11:44] | Heard some Thai, some Chinese. | 听起来有泰国人 中国人 |
[11:46] | Chinese writing on the side of the freighter. | 货船上面有汉字 |
[11:50] | You all right, kid? | 你没事吧 小子 |
[11:52] | Yeah, just seasick. | 就是有点晕船 |
[11:55] | This boat’s a lot rockier than the James. | 这船比詹姆斯号要颠簸得多 |
[11:58] | Bend your knees, hold them to your chest, close your eyes. | 膝盖弯曲 抵住胸部 闭上眼睛 |
[12:01] | Every 60 seconds, open them again for a 5 count. | 每隔60秒 睁开眼睛数5个数 |
[12:03] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[12:06] | 4:32. | 4点32 |
[12:08] | Been at sea, what? | 我们在海上待了多久了 |
[12:09] | Figure three hours? | 大概三个小时 |
[12:10] | I got us at 12 to 14 knots, holding steady. | 我猜航速在12到14节 速度稳定 |
[12:13] | Direction? | 方向呢 |
[12:14] | Based on the roll of the ship, if the wind’s held east, | 根据船摇晃的程度判断 如果风向东 |
[12:18] | south, southeast, don’t you think? | 方向大概朝南 东南 你们说呢 |
[12:20] | Away from China. | 离开了中国 |
[12:21] | Away from Vietnam. | 离开了越南 |
[12:23] | Where are they taking us? | 他们要把我们带到哪 |
[12:54] | All eight are coming. | 八个都来了 |
[12:55] | Let’s leave two alive. | 留两个活口 |
[13:28] | It’s on, Danny boy! | 比赛吧 丹尼 |
[13:30] | I just killed one! | 我刚干掉了一个 |
[13:43] | Now I’ve got two. | 干掉俩了 |
[13:45] | That makes four. | 四个了 |
[15:01] | I don’t speak that language, douchebag. | 不懂那是什么鸟语 傻逼 |
[15:06] | Damn it. That’s seven. | 该死的 杀了七个 |
[15:09] | Just tell me that last one is still breathing. | 告诉我最后那个还活着 |
[15:17] | I hold that vessel at 1.3 nautical miles | 那艘船距我们1.3海里 |
[15:19] | north-northwest of our current position. | 在北西北方向 |
[15:20] | OOD, all full ahead. | 值日官 全速前进 |
[15:22] | Bring her around. Intercept that boat. | 调头拦截那艘船 |
[15:24] | We’re gonna board it, | 我们得登船 |
[15:25] | and we’re gonna find out where our people are. | 找到我们的人 |
[15:28] | Fishing vessel six kilometers southeast | 涂山半岛东南方向六公里处的 |
[15:31] | of the Do Son peninsula, | 那艘渔船 |
[15:32] | this is U.S. Navy warship 1-5-1, | 这里是美国海军军舰1-5-1 |
[15:35] | two kilometers off your port bow, | 在你们左边2公里处 |
[15:36] | hailing you on channel 1-6. Over. | 正通过频道1-6呼叫 完毕 |
[15:48] | Fishing vessel six kilometers southeast of the — | 涂山半岛东南方向六公里处的 |
[15:51] | They’re on the move and increasing speed. | 他们移动了 并且加快了速度 |
[15:53] | North-northwest, headed 3-4-0. | 北西北方向 朝向3-4-0 |
[15:55] | OOD, adjust course — 3-4-0. | 值日官 改变航线 3-4-0 |
[15:57] | You stay on his ass. | 跟在它后面 |
[16:06] | Hey, can you put out the cigarette? | 你能别抽了吗 |
[16:08] | Are you afraid of lung cancer? | 怕得肺癌吗 |
[16:10] | We got bigger problems, right? | 还有更大的问题等着呢 |
[16:11] | MSS 10 minutes behind us? | 国安正紧跟在我们后面 |
[16:14] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[16:15] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[16:17] | I mean, Peng did try to kill us, too, | 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[16:19] | if it’s any consolation. | 彭也试过要干掉我们 |
[16:25] | You’re quiet. | 你很安静 |
[16:29] | Processing. | 还在消化 |
[16:32] | I know that look. | 我知道这表情 |
[16:34] | You’re not processing. | 你不是在消化 |
[16:36] | You’re brooding. | 你是在沉思 |
[16:41] | You have to understand, Mr. President, | 你得明白 总统先生 |
[16:43] | people have been doing things a certain way to survive. | 一直以来人们有着特定的方式谋求生存 |
[16:47] | Now you want to change all that. | 现在你想改变这些 |
[16:48] | These ration cards are becoming a very inflammatory issue. | 这些配给票会成为社会混乱的隐患 |
[16:52] | I know it’s an adjustment, | 我知道这是个重大调整 |
[16:53] | but if you’ve learned one thing from all this, | 但经历了这一切你应该明白 |
[16:54] | it’s that the American people are resilient. | 美国人民的适应力都很强 |
[16:56] | They are resilient. | 他们的适应力确实很强 |
[16:57] | You do realize that his honeymoon period is coming to an end. | 你明白他就任的蜜月期已经要结束了吧 |
[17:00] | The people support him. | 民众都很支持他 |
[17:02] | People have a very short memory, | 民众的记忆太短暂 |
[17:03] | and you got to know that out there on the street, | 而且你得明白 对外面的世界而言 |
[17:06] | it’s Chandler and Dr. Scott who get the credit. | 钱德勒和斯科特博士才是居功至伟的人 |
[17:09] | My wife was at the market today. | 我妻子今天在市场上看到 |
[17:11] | Guy comes into the store, | 一个人走进店里 |
[17:12] | wants to buy six boxes of cereal. | 想买六盒麦片 |
[17:14] | He’s got enough money, | 他有足够的钱 |
[17:15] | but his rations for the week say he can only have one. | 但他的配给票只允许他买一盒 |
[17:18] | Then he looks up on the shelves | 然后他看到货架上 |
[17:19] | and sees 300 boxes sitting there. | 还摆着300盒麦片 |
[17:21] | Half that cereal’s going to go stale. | 一半的麦片都快过期了 |
[17:23] | These guys. | 这些人 |
[17:24] | They kept their regions together | 他们靠着自己的毅力和勇气 |
[17:26] | by their own grit and mettle for almost a year. | 守着他们的地盘将近一年 |
[17:28] | From where they sit, | 在他们看来 |
[17:30] | if the cure would’ve landed there instead of here, | 如果治愈药是他们制造出来的而不是我们 |
[17:32] | one of them would be calling the shots right now. | 如今发号施令的就是他们中的一个了 |
[17:35] | That’s preposterous. | 太荒谬了 |
[17:36] | Beatty was a senator, | 贝蒂是个参议员 |
[17:37] | and Castillo owned a limousine company. | 卡斯蒂略是一家豪华轿车公司的老板 |
[17:39] | And Michener was a lowly cabinet Secretary. | 而米切纳只是个低级内阁部长 |
[17:41] | Approved by Congress, which makes him the president. | 但是经过国会认可的 这使他名正言顺 |
[17:44] | He’s unelected. | 可他不是选举出来的 |
[17:45] | And let’s not forget, he’s an immune. | 别忘了 他还是个免疫者 |
[17:48] | I know your constituents don’t want to hear it, | 我明白你的选民不愿意接受 |
[17:50] | but it’s an issue of hoarding versus sharing. | 但这事关贮藏还是分享 |
[17:52] | If this guy has more than he needs, | 如果这个人拥有的东西比他所需的更多 |
[17:53] | he needs to be sending it to places without the resources. | 那就得把物资送去资源匮乏的地方 |
[17:57] | We’re doing what we can, Mr. President, | 我们正尽力而为 总统先生 |
[17:59] | but you’re asking people to change their core beliefs | 但你在是要求人们改变他们关于 |
[18:01] | about how our society should function. | 社会如何运转的核心信仰 |
[18:04] | Rationing is just not in the American DNA. | 配给票压根就不适合美国人 |
[18:09] | Captain Chandler’s plane | 钱德勒舰长的飞机 |
[18:10] | is supposed to be over clear air space, | 应该已经在安全空域了 |
[18:11] | but we cannot reach the plane. | 但我们联系不上飞机 |
[18:14] | We tried Sasha Cooper | 我们还试着联系萨莎·库珀 |
[18:15] | and our security team in Hong Kong. | 和驻扎在香港的安全部队 |
[18:16] | We cannot raise them, either. | 同样联系不上 |
[18:18] | When are they due to land in Pearl Harbor? | 他们预计什么时候在珍珠港着陆 |
[18:20] | 5 1/2 hours. | 五个半小时后 |
[18:22] | Our ships are refueling in Okinawa as we speak. | 我们的船现在正在冲绳补给 |
[18:24] | Let’s not go there yet. | 我们先别动用那个 |
[18:25] | Just keep trying the plane. | 继续联系飞机 |
[18:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[18:30] | Hold your horses, Alex. | 耐心点 亚历克斯 |
[18:31] | You may not want to admit it, | 你可能不愿承认 |
[18:33] | but he’s got problems here at home. | 但他在国内遇到麻烦了 |
[18:35] | How he handles this issue abroad — | 他处理这起国外事件的态度 |
[18:37] | it’s gonna have to be with strength. | 必须足够强硬 |
[18:40] | I understand your concerns, gentlemen, | 我明白你们的担忧 先生们 |
[18:42] | but you’re gonna have to be patient. | 但你们得多点耐心 |
[18:43] | The course has been decided. | 这件事已经决定了 |
[18:48] | Where’s that boat? | 船在哪 |
[18:49] | Still 60 miles south-southwest. | 南西南向九十六千米 |
[18:51] | I hold that vessel at 30 knots. | 我正以三十节的速度追踪 |
[18:54] | Stay on them. | 继续追 |
[18:55] | 30 knots? That’s no fishing vessel. | 三十节 这速度可不是渔船 |
[18:57] | They’re headed for Cat Ba Pass. That’s too narrow for us. | 他们往吉婆海道去了 太窄我们过不去 |
[19:00] | If we come around this island here, | 如果我们绕过这个岛 |
[19:01] | we might be able to cut them off at daybreak. | 也许能在破晓前截住他们 |
[19:03] | O.O.D, left full rudder. | 值日官 左满舵 |
[19:05] | We’ll intercept them on the other side. | 我们从另一边拦截 |
[19:07] | Left full rudder! | 左满舵 |
[19:12] | Peng’s got patrols all over these waters. | 彭在这些海域都设了巡逻 |
[19:15] | This is how she keeps it off the radar. | 这就是她不被雷达发现的办法 |
[19:17] | Once we get to Kowloon, | 抵达九龙之后 |
[19:19] | I have a van stashed on the other side. | 我在对岸藏了一辆车 |
[19:21] | Let’s hope for your sake it’s still there. | 为了你我们祈祷车还在吧 |
[19:23] | – For your sake, too. – Doesn’t bother me. | -也为了你 -我无所谓 |
[19:26] | I got nothing to live for. | 我没有什么活下去的理由 |
[19:27] | Well, hey, we’ve all lost pretty much everything. | 听着 大家都几乎失去了所有 |
[19:31] | And if you really want to hurt Peng, | 你如果真想伤到彭 |
[19:32] | this should be the only thing that matters to you. | 这就是你唯一应该在乎的事 |
[19:42] | Back at the apartment, | 之前在公寓 |
[19:44] | you asked me to wait in the hall. | 你叫我在走廊等着 |
[19:48] | You were trying to get to her first to keep her quiet. | 你是想先找到她 阻止她乱说 |
[19:51] | It wasn’t just food and fuel before Peng. | 彭上台之前 你不止搞食物和燃料 |
[19:53] | It was cure. | 还有治愈药 |
[19:55] | And it was well after Peng — | 彭掌权之后 |
[19:57] | while you were working as a diplomat. | 你给他当外交官 一切都很顺利 |
[20:01] | I stopped a few weeks ago | 几周前我觉得事态有些失控 |
[20:03] | when I thought it might be getting too hot. | 就已经停止了 |
[20:05] | She’s been pissed at me ever since. | 从那以后她就在生我的气 |
[20:06] | Does Rivera know? The president? | 里韦拉知道吗 总统呢 |
[20:08] | No, of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[20:10] | I would never jeopardize them like that. | 我绝不会这样坑他们 |
[20:12] | Always got to do things your own way. | 你总按自己的那套行事 |
[20:15] | Sasha knows best. | 萨莎什么都知道 |
[20:16] | They needed deniability, | 他们需要免责的借口 |
[20:18] | and it’s not like I even could’ve told them anyway. | 更何况我根本没办法告诉他们 |
[20:20] | You know there’s no secure comms from Hong Kong to the States. | 你也知道香港到美国没有安全的通讯方式 |
[20:23] | You do realize that may be why my people got hit. | 你清楚为什么我的人受到攻击吧 |
[20:25] | You think Vietnam was retribution | 你认为越南是因为我和杰西 |
[20:27] | for what I’ve been doing with Jesse? | 才来报复你们的吗 |
[20:29] | My plane, too. | 还有我的飞机 |
[20:30] | If Peng knew anything about this, | 如果彭知道这件事 |
[20:32] | he would’ve strung me out by my balls the second he found out. | 他肯定当时就对我下手了 |
[20:35] | Like you said, he plays the long game… | 就像你说的 他从长计议 |
[20:38] | and he was gonna kill you as soon as I took off. | 而且他会在我离开后立刻杀了你 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry about your people, Tom… | 我为你的人的牺牲感到惋惜 汤姆 |
[20:47] | but I promise you | 但我向你保证 |
[20:48] | there is something much bigger going on here | 这里还有更棘手的事情 |
[20:50] | than me and that girl smuggling cure across the borders. | 比我和那女孩在边境走私治愈药严重得多 |
[21:40] | Are we even sure he’s Vietnamese? | 我们能确定他是越南人吗 |
[21:43] | This blade’s got some other kind of writing on it. | 刀刃上写着另一种语言的文字 |
[21:50] | We’re coming into open water. | 我们要进入开放水域了 |
[21:51] | Tell me we have eyes on that boat. | 我们能看到那艘船吗 |
[21:53] | I’m picking them up now. | 我正在确定他们的方位 |
[21:55] | I hold them bearing 2-7-0 at 6,000 yards. | 他们在航向270上六千米开外的地方 |
[21:58] | They’re threading the islands. | 他们正在穿过岛屿 |
[22:00] | Charted depth here is 14 feet. | 海图标出的深度是大约4米 |
[22:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:03] | Bare steerage, OOD. | 舵效航速 值日官 |
[22:05] | All ahead — 1/3 for 3 knots. | 全速 三分之一动力前进三节 |
[22:07] | Lost them again. | 又监测不到他们了 |
[22:09] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[22:15] | So, I hear you’re quite a pilot. | 我听说你是个很厉害的飞行员 |
[22:17] | How long till we meet this helo of yours? | 我们还要多久才能找到直升机 |
[22:19] | You’re getting a little impatient. | 你有点不耐烦了 |
[22:21] | I had other plans for myself today. | 我今天有别的安排 |
[22:25] | What’s this? | 那是什么 |
[22:26] | Welcome to Hong Kong. | 欢迎到香港 |
[22:29] | I’ve never seen a checkpoint here. | 我从没在这里看到过检查站 |
[22:32] | It’s for us. | 是为我们准备的 |
[22:45] | Eat. | 吃 |
[22:47] | Eat! Eat! | 吃啊 |
[22:52] | Filet mignon and apricots? | 烤里脊肉片和杏仁 |
[22:56] | When they took me to the bathroom before, | 他们之前带我去卫生间的时候 |
[22:59] | I could see the rest of their crew. | 我看到了他们其他船员 |
[23:01] | They were eating beans out of a can. | 围着一个罐头吃豆子过活 |
[23:07] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起 |
[23:09] | We got to get him some fluids. | 我们需要给他补充水分 |
[23:10] | He needs water. Water. | 他需要水 水 |
[23:13] | Yeah, a little clean-up wouldn’t hurt, either. | 最好把吐的地方擦一下 |
[23:15] | Water. | 水 |
[23:22] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[23:27] | What are you doing? Leave this kid alone. | 你们想干嘛 不要动这个孩子 |
[23:28] | He’s a kid! He just wants water! | 他还是个孩子 他只是需要水 |
[23:29] | Leave him alone! He’s just a kid! | 别碰他 他只是个孩子 |
[23:31] | We take your man to get fresh air. | 我们带他去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[23:33] | Now…you eat. | 你们 给我吃 |
[24:53] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[24:56] | Jesus, Sasha. I said get down. | 天哪 萨沙 我说了蹲下 |
[24:59] | And I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[25:23] | Just a bunch of random stuff. | 一堆乱七八糟的东西 |
[25:25] | I can’t figure out where they’re from. | 判断不出他们是哪里人 |
[25:27] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[25:29] | I’m fine. It’s him I’m worried about. | 我还好 我在担心他 |
[25:34] | Get medieval on his ass. | 他伤得太重了 |
[25:38] | I’ll wait. | 我还能等 |
[25:46] | He’s going into shock. | 他要休克了 |
[25:48] | Stay with me! Stay with me! | 保持清醒 保持清醒 |
[25:52] | He’s…losing…blood. | 他 正在 失血 |
[25:56] | He said you’re losing blood. | 他说你在失血 |
[25:58] | What? You speak English? | 什么 你会说英语 |
[26:00] | He won’t like that. | 他不喜欢这样 |
[26:04] | Who the hell is he talking about? | 他到底是在说谁 |
[26:05] | Who? Who won’t like that? | 谁 是谁不喜欢这样 |
[26:07] | Who do you work for?! Who sent you, huh?! | 你为谁工作 谁派你来的 说 |
[26:14] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:26] | Headed south now, I think. | 我觉得是在向南前进了 |
[26:30] | Feels like we’re just turning in circles. | 感觉我们是在原地兜圈子 |
[26:33] | They don’t want us to know where we are. | 他们不想让我们知道我们的位置 |
[26:36] | Unless they’re not taking us anywhere. | 或者是他们没打算带我们到那里去 |
[26:40] | Unless they’re keeping us here. | 只是要把我们留在这里 |
[26:54] | Sit tight, kids. Be back in a jiff. | 等着 孩子们 我马上回来 |
[26:57] | We left a lot of bodies back there. | 我们把尸体都扔在那 |
[26:59] | How long till MSS is on our trail? | 国家安全部还有多久会发现我们 |
[27:02] | Checkpoints send reports every half hour. | 检查站每半个小时汇报一次 |
[27:05] | When Peng doesn’t hear from them, | 彭收不到汇报的话 |
[27:07] | he’ll send reinforcements. | 就会派兵增援 |
[27:11] | This is an irradiated zone. | 这是个辐射区 |
[27:13] | There’s a nuclear power plant six miles inland. | 离海岸九公里有个核电站 |
[27:17] | And there was a leak? | 泄漏了吗 |
[27:18] | More of a meltdown. | 应该说是熔毁了 |
[27:20] | Few months back. No one could sustain the safety protocols. | 几个月前的事 没人能遵循安全协议操作 |
[27:24] | So this is where she keeps her helo? | 所以她把直升机藏在这里了 |
[27:27] | Takes nine minutes to get in there. | 开进去要九分钟 |
[27:28] | Gives us 11 minutes to get the bird in the air | 剩下十一分钟让飞机起飞 |
[27:30] | before the radiation kills us. | 这样就我们不会被辐射致死 |
[27:31] | 11 minutes? | 11分钟吗 |
[27:33] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[27:39] | Sir, I’m on the phone with Pearl Harbor. | 长官 我正在与珍珠港方面通话 |
[27:41] | They can’t find the plane anywhere on their radar. | 他们在雷达上找不到那架飞机 |
[27:43] | It’s not answering their radio calls, either. | 无线呼叫也无人应答 |
[27:44] | Mr. President, there’s an incoming call from Hong Kong. | 总统先生 香港方面的来电 |
[27:46] | It’s President Peng. | 是彭主席 |
[27:49] | President Peng. | 彭主席 |
[27:51] | Mr. President, I understand it is very late there, | 总统先生 我知道你那边已经很晚了 |
[27:54] | so I am sorry to add to your troubles in Vietnam. | 越南方面给您添了麻烦我深感抱歉 |
[27:57] | No. No. | 没事 |
[27:59] | Do you have some news for us? | 有什么消息要告诉我吗 |
[28:00] | I’m afraid I do. | 很遗憾 有的 |
[28:02] | It seems that Captain Chandler’s plane | 钱德勒队长的飞机似乎 |
[28:05] | had some very serious engine trouble | 在它起飞过程中 |
[28:07] | as it tried to take off from our airport. | 遭遇了非常严重的引擎问题 |
[28:09] | Unfortunately, the plane went down. | 飞机不幸坠毁了 |
[28:15] | Plane went down? | 飞机坠毁 |
[28:19] | Are there any survivors? | 有幸存者吗 |
[28:21] | We are searching the waters now… | 我们正在搜寻附近海域 |
[28:24] | but we are not hopeful. | 但希望不大 |
[28:26] | We walked right into this. | 事情真变成这样了 |
[28:28] | It is certainly suspicious, Mr. President, | 加上越南发生的事情 |
[28:31] | with what happened in Vietnam. | 这事情确实蹊跷 总统先生 |
[28:33] | As I have told you, | 正如我所说 |
[28:35] | there are many rogue elements operating in the region. | 这个地区有很多极端分子 |
[28:37] | We suspected pirates at first, | 我们开始怀疑是海盗 |
[28:40] | but your pilot radioed in with engine trouble. | 但是贵国飞行员说是引擎故障 |
[28:44] | We are sending the transmission now | 我们马上就把贵国飞行员 |
[28:45] | between your pilot and our air traffic control. | 和我们空中交通管理处的通话记录传给你们 |
[28:48] | Yes. Obviously, we’d very much like to hear that recording. | 好的 我们很愿意听到这段录音 |
[28:51] | I assure you we will conduct a thorough investigation | 我向你保证我们会彻底调查 |
[28:56] | and keep you fully informed. | 并随时告诉您进展 |
[28:58] | Well, we appreciate that, President Peng, | 十分感谢 彭主席 |
[29:01] | and we will speak soon. | 再联系 |
[29:05] | You’re not buying that, are you? | 你不会真相信吧 |
[29:07] | I’m not jumping to any conclusions, | 我不会急着下任何结论 |
[29:09] | and neither should anyone in this room. | 你们也都不可以 |
[29:12] | Let’s hear that transmission. | 我们听听录音 |
[29:56] | You stole a Chinese army helo? | 你偷了一架中国的军用直升机 |
[29:58] | We’re in China. What did you expect? | 我们在中国 你还想要什么 |
[30:00] | What’s the range on this thing? | 这飞机续航多远 |
[30:02] | About 600 miles. | 大概960公里 |
[30:03] | Just enough to get us to Hai Phong. | 足够到达海防市 |
[30:05] | Depending on the winds. | 还得考虑风向 |
[30:07] | – You okay? – Just a bit nauseous. | -你没事吧 -只是有点恶心 |
[30:10] | Might be a good idea we get out of here. | 最好赶紧离开这里 |
[30:13] | All right, buckle up. | 好了 坐好了 |
[30:15] | – Grenade launchers? – Can’t be too careful. | -枪榴弹发射器 -小心为上 |
[30:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:20] | Oh, you’re bloody kidding me. | 你他妈逗我吧 |
[30:21] | Hot start? | 试试热启动 |
[30:24] | Get the battery and the alligator clips out of the car. | 去车里拿电池和鳄鱼夹 |
[30:26] | You can’t jump a 28-volt battery with 12 volts. | 12伏电池点不着28伏的电池 |
[30:29] | There’s an old pickup on the other side of the generator. | 发电机旁边有个备用的 |
[30:31] | We can use that. | 可以用那个 |
[30:53] | MSS is coming. | 国安部的人来了 |
[30:55] | You need a daisy chain? | 用菊瓣式串联 |
[30:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:57] | I’ll buy you some time. | 我给你们争取时间 |
[31:10] | We’re clear! | 好了 |
[31:13] | My turbines still aren’t spinning fast enough. | 涡轮还是转得不够快 |
[31:18] | Can’t hold them off much longer! | 撑不了太久了 |
[31:30] | Try it now! | 再试试 |
[31:33] | I’ve got the generator online. | 引擎启动了 |
[31:35] | Pull the pins and get your asses in here. | 收拾好赶快上来 |
[31:38] | Let’s go! That’s it. | 就这样 快走 |
[32:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:10] | You don’t happen to have a Geiger counter on you? | 你不会还带了盖氏计量器吧 |
[32:22] | Feels like it was last week | 我们站在那个拱门下 |
[32:24] | we were standing under that arch… | 发治愈药 |
[32:27] | spreading the cure. | 好像只是上周的事 |
[32:34] | It’s possible Peng’s lying. | 彭可能在说谎 |
[32:37] | You heard the transmission from the cockpit. | 你听到驾驶舱发出的消息了 |
[32:42] | Our Air Force captain confirmed the voices. | 我们的空军上尉确认了那声音 |
[32:53] | We’re currently 16 miles out of position, sir. | 我们离预定地点26公里 |
[32:57] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[32:58] | O.O.D., any visual? | 值日官 看得到吗 |
[32:59] | – Negative, sir. – Anything? | -看不到 长官 -什么都没有吗 |
[33:02] | There’s no sign of them or our people. | 没有敌方或我方人员的迹象 |
[33:05] | We need to return to position for a rescue. | 我们得回到预定接应救援 |
[33:13] | Never should’ve gone to that stupid party. | 真不该参加那个聚会 |
[33:15] | All the senior leadership off ship at the same time. | 所有的高级军官都同时离船了 |
[33:18] | We were on a diplomatic mission. | 我们在执行外交任务 |
[33:22] | Cameron is more than capable. | 卡梅隆非常能干 |
[33:24] | Burk and Green will find them, | 博克和格林会找到他们的 |
[33:26] | and they’ll find us. | 然后他们就能找到我们 |
[33:49] | Flares starboard side — green, red, green, | 右舷发现求救弹 绿 红 绿 |
[33:50] | bearing 3-5-0, but they’re at least 10 miles out. | 3-5-0方位 但至少距离我们16公里 |
[33:53] | That’s our sequence, and they’re on the move. | 那是我们的序列 他们正在移动 |
[33:56] | TAO, give me full radar and sonar sweeps of the area. | 作战官 给我看那里的雷达和声呐扫描图 |
[34:00] | O.O.D., make course along that bearing. | 值日官 向那个方位行驶 |
[34:02] | Right standard rudder, steady course 3-5-0. | 转右舵 稳定航向3-5-0 |
[34:07] | You better be right about that ship, | 那艘船的位置你最好没搞错 |
[34:09] | ’cause we’re running low on fuel | 因为我们就快没油了 |
[34:10] | and in the next 10 minutes, we’re gonna be in the drink. | 十分钟后 我们就要掉下去了 |
[34:13] | SOP says they’ll be within a 20-mile radius of Hai Phong. | 按照作战规程 他们会在海防市32公里内 |
[34:17] | We got to be within radio range by now. | 我们现在肯定进入了无线电范围内 |
[34:19] | Don’t bother. It’s busted. | 别费劲了 已经坏了 |
[34:24] | Suitable extraction points would be here, here, and here, | 合适的撤离点是这里 这里和这里 |
[34:29] | but it’s gonna take at least 20 minutes to close the distance. | 但要至少二十分钟才能到 |
[34:32] | Hey, Burky, where the hell are they? | 博克 他们怎么还不来 |
[34:35] | They should be closer to shore. | 他们应该离岸边更近 |
[34:42] | New surface contact bearing 0-4-0 at one nautical mile | 一海里外的0-4-0方位发现新的水上信号 |
[34:45] | heading 2-4-5 at 35 knots. | 正以35节的速度向2-4-5方向行驶 |
[34:48] | Bridge, TAO. | 舰桥 作战官 |
[34:49] | AIS signals confirmed. | 自动识别系统信号已确认 |
[34:51] | Hostile vessel is back. | 敌方舰艇回来了 |
[34:53] | All fire stations manned, ready to engage on your mark. | 各就各位 准备迎战 |
[34:56] | Birds with five inch, sir. | 请求发射五英寸导弹 长官 |
[34:57] | Negative, TAO. We do not fire. | 不 作战官 我们不开火 |
[34:58] | There could be hostages onboard. | 船上可能有人质 |
[35:00] | Recommend adjusting course to intercept. | 建议改变航路拦截敌舰 |
[35:02] | Cut them off before they get to our people. | 在他们抵达我方位置前将其拦住 |
[35:03] | Agreed. O.O.D., make course 0-2-0. | 同意 值日官 航向0-2-0 |
[35:06] | – All engines ahead flank. – Aye, sir. | -所有引擎超速运转 -是 长官 |
[35:08] | Helm, right standard rudder. | 舵手 右转舵 |
[35:09] | They’re going towards those islands, | 他们正向那些岛屿驶去 |
[35:10] | closing in on our people. | 正接近我们的人 |
[35:12] | CCS, override all safeties. | 控制中心 解除所有安全协议 |
[35:13] | Enable battle short. We’ll cut them off. | 打开保险断路器 我们要拦截敌舰 |
[35:17] | Time to rethink your travel plans. | 该重新制定飞行计划了 |
[35:18] | Tell me your radar works, at least. | 希望你的雷达还能用 |
[35:20] | – Don’t touch that. – Sasha. | -别碰 -萨莎 |
[35:22] | Your ship will identify us as Chinese. | 你的船会认为我们是中国人 |
[35:23] | They’ll think we’re trying to attack them. | 他们会认为我们想攻击他们 |
[35:25] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[35:27] | – There has to be another way. – One problem at a time. | -肯定还有别的办法 -一次解决一个问题 |
[35:30] | Are you two sleeping together? | 你们俩上床了吗 |
[35:32] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[35:34] | Unknown aircraft approaching from 0-8-0. | 未知飞机从0-8-0接近 |
[35:36] | 110 knots. | 还有110节 |
[35:38] | Sir, we have incoming. | 长官 有飞机接近 |
[35:39] | Appears to be a Chinese helo. | 是一艘中国直升机 |
[35:42] | We got the James. | 我们看到詹姆斯号了 |
[35:43] | She’s 10 miles out, due west-southwest. | 就在10海里外 西南方向 |
[35:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:48] | Saying hello. | 打招呼 |
[35:51] | Aircraft just changed her squawk. | 飞机改变了应答信号 |
[35:59] | Does that mean something to you? | 对你来说有什么特殊意义吗 |
[35:59] | – No, no. That can’t be. – What is it? | -不 这不可能 -怎么回事 |
[36:01] | I-It’s the CNO. | 是海军作战部长 |
[36:02] | That’s his birthday — December 9th. | 这是他的生日 12月9日 |
[36:04] | He’d sometimes use that as his ID tag. | 他有时会用来做他的身份标识 |
[36:05] | CNO? Here? | 海军作战部长在这里 |
[36:07] | On a Chinese helicopter? | 在一艘中国直升机上 |
[36:08] | 30 seconds before we lose the contact. | 还有30秒就失去联络了 |
[36:11] | Hail our guys on that boat. | 通知我们在那艘船上的人 |
[36:12] | Let them know they got trouble. | 告诉他们有麻烦了 |
[36:17] | Hang in there, buddy! | 坚持住 哥们 |
[36:19] | We’re almost home. | 我们快到家了 |
[36:23] | Distress warning, 1:00. | 一点钟方向 危机预警 |
[36:26] | I’m guessing red’s not good. | 我猜红色没什么好事 |
[36:29] | No. | 不 |
[36:32] | Looks like two of our boys down there on a speedboat. | 好像有两个我们的人在一艘快艇上 |
[36:35] | They’re being pursued! We need to help. Keep moving. | 他们被人追击 我们得帮他们 继续往前 |
[36:37] | We’re running on fumes. We need to land. | 我们快没油了 得马上着陆 |
[36:39] | I said keep going! | 我说继续往前开 |
[36:43] | Oh, heads up! | 小心 |
[36:44] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[36:50] | Get us in closer. | 让我们再靠近点 |
[36:52] | Cover fire! | 火力掩护 |
[36:56] | They’re gaining on us! | 他们快追上我们了 |
[37:22] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |